[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File [
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

Hide Thread (−)
File: 1466037225954.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 428x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42063 No.1852803   [Delete]   [Edit]  [View]

Okay, so this thread is for the time skip, let me just say this now before I move on to the changes that would have happened.

If you have sessions that will take too long to develop and you feel the need to continue them, you are given permission to just have whatever needs to happen happen. For example, they can be flung forward in time so they don't experience much change, and the world maybe somehow remembering them as if they were still around to do their daily things but the main ones wouldn't remember, whatever, just so long as whatever bullshit does not affect others that it does not need to affect. If you do not have much left, you can still do those sessions in the past until they're done and just transition to the present date as well.

This has been talked about in the main chat for some time, if there are some people that I have missed or were left out, I can work something out with you, just come and talk me.

Onto the changes.

  • Over this 10 year skip, quite a lot will have changed.
  • We didn't have enough ressources at the time to get this going, so space ships will now be far more readily available for people to purchase, provided you have taken the training, and got the right credentials to obtain one.
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

Last edited 16/06/15(Wed)20:33.

28 posts and 27 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.1963361   [Delete]   [Edit]

Advertisements for a halloween event at the ghost Pokemon have been appearing around Aurora, all welcome! In addition to what you'd expect from a party, the gym will be open up for it's atmosphere and ghost pokemon for a few tricks with a good number of treats in store too.

Mikos in the gym will be around for interaction and helping guests as well as the leader herself.

>> No.1991431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522628566559.png -(1.8 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1838668

A new and strange computer virus is starting to spread around the high tech in and around Aurora, especially in gaming related hardware. It doesn't exactly harm the machine or steal information but acts as a visual nuisance that blocks up and distorts the screen. However that's the least problematic effect it has.

This virus is also an actual sickness, it can pierce the digital veil and spread into others making them gain fevers, chills, and other ill-effects. Even Monsters would gain a head cold from it for a couple of days due to it's effects. Once the virus has run it's course through a person's body, a weaker being might die, but a monster made of a mass of digital energy will also generate forth and rampage. As they don't have any real sentience they don't seem partial to actually changing into Monster Girls.

These monsters, luckily, are almost a non-threat despite this and are susceptible to "healing" based magics or "light" element abilities- White Mana, White Magic, Healing Ninjutsu, it'll have an effect on getting rid of them. Alternatively video, game, or tech based abilities also work despite that niche pool.

The origin of this virus is unknown and seems to have come out of nowhere much like anything else that gets pulled into the Aurora Verse.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1575878663262.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 600x813) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55431 No.2032439   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply/Last 50]
130 posts and 130 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.2032575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576178888883.png -(1.3 MiB, 642x1758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1337138

>>2032574
As well as her own scan and the following statement as he turns to face her.
Based on the data, I am roughly equivalent to 25% as strong as Cell. A upgrade is necessary solely on the face of survival.

He stands and the birds flutter as he moves before resting back on his shoulders.

I require more data to this world's inhabitants if I'm to meet any form of demand.

>> No.2032576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576179585418.jpg -(51.7 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52928

>>2032575
"I know, so don't you worry big guy. I'm already way ahead of you. ...Also if you're planning on keeping those birds then not without a cage. I don't want to deal with bird crap all over my equipment. But whatever, first things first."

She'll put her hand on his broad shoulder and then IT's them to one of her hidden labs somewhere in a different set of mountains. She mostly stays in Koko's lab which is in a different dimension altogether and 21 doesn't know how she'll take to her just bringing another android there. So for now, she'll take him to one of her own. Which will be more than enough to take care of 16 anyway

They'll both suddenly appear in the middle of a laboratory. Typical sciencey look and all, although everything is off as she hasn't been here in a few months

"Welcome to my lab, I haven't been here in a while. But it'll do."

She walks over to a wall and places her hand on the scanner. It scans her eyes and hand and then everything starts whirring to life. Everything seems much more advanced compared to what he recalls from Gero

>> No.2032577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576180504617.png -(656.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
672558

>>2032576
I have no attachment to keep them from being free.
The birds in fact fly off as 21 touches him and /tp them out of there.

Android 16 observes the laboratory with an analytic gaze, turning to some glass tubes with who knows what in it, and then to any various consoles

This is a far step up from Dr. Gero's labs. Or even the remains of alien vessels.

>> No.2032578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576181041845.jpg -(80.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82356

>>2032577
"Indeed~ Been busy gathering this and that for well over a year. Amazing what you can get your hands on in this world. Especially when you know the right people."

21 then gestures to a table for 16 to lay down on

"Lay down on that and we can get started."

She tells him as she begins typing away at a console near said table

>> No.2032579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576181326282.png -(452.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463716

>>2032578
Android 16 gets on the table and awaits to see what Not Mom has in store for him.

>> No.2032580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576181596230.jpg -(91.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93173

>>2032579
After doing all the necessary preparations...21 then hooks up 16 to the console via a cable. She'll then starts to run through his acquired data

"We'll use most of this to better set parameters."

21 then hooks up a USB to the console

"This has a decent amount of the data I've acquired for my version of the Cell Project, so it'll also serve you well. Thing is that your current hardware won't be able to handle your upgrades. So I'm gonna take you apart and more or less rebuild you from the ground up."

Smirks

"But that will be no issue for me. We'll be done before you know it."

>> No.2032581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1576181805071.png -(986.9 KiB, 1280x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1010624

>>2032580
Do whatever you think is necessary.
As long as my capabilities do not shift too dramatically I can tolerate it.

He really likes his rocket laser cannon arms



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1575678359079.png -(157.4 KiB, 500x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161217 No.2032103   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply/Last 50]
324 posts and 324 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.2032437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575878116923.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2032434
He'll allow himself to be pulled toward the empty bedroom, his smile growing earnest as he gives a genuine laugh.
I suppose we both have that weakness, hmm?

>> No.2032438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575878584944.jpg -(550.0 KiB, 669x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563178

>>2032430
And I'm going to make you part of my new scabbard!
She said as she leapt into the attack, flipping over the wave before landing on his head and flipping over around him again, landing and turning around before drawing her sword.
Let's dance, before you have to flee back to the roach motel...
She was still cocky as ever but behind it, she was slightly worried

>> No.2032440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575878671727.jpg -(779.9 KiB, 1800x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
798583

>>2032436
­SMACK!­

AH...!

Calcium froze solid as the brat dared to hit her and her prime booty. She remained still as the ample flesh of her rump jiggled from the firm smack for a moment longer, before slowly looking over to shoot him a glare.

You did NOT just slap the royal, tailor-made derriere, exclusively reversed for the king.

>> No.2032441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575878756124.jpg -(610.1 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624764

>>2032437
Technically everyone in our little family does. I think Vanel might actually be the best at relaxing out of any of us. Maybe we should take lessons from Razu on how to be lazy?

She was clearly joking. Or was she? Regardless she'd close the door once the were in. Then she would promptly pick Leechy up and plant him on the bed with a playful body slam.

>> No.2032442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575879021532.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 430x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82118

>>2032441
EXCUSE YOU
It's called hibernating okay. Bears do it, so it's gotta have its merits. Then again they also poop in the woods...

>> No.2032444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575879599810.jpg -(502.1 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514150

>>2032431
The poor girl was awash with pleasure even before his climax hit, her body hit with more and more of his strange altering fluids,the horny weasel girl's energy skyrocketing as her lightning surged through her body, surging down through their joined meeting into his, exciting his nerves, energizing his senses, and even heightening his own mental and chemical stimuli, hell with the amount of electricity she was pumping out now it was a damn good surprise both of them weren't glowing now, and what all this energy was doing to all those wonderous little mutatigenic compounds, well who knew, all he know was that the lewd weasel had turned into a lightning rod of pleasure and as she gave into it she herself grew more ferocuous and active, her wet cunt greedly sucking on his rods even as her massive breasts pressed against him, the surge of milk spilling out staining them both white already.... but when the climax hit, that's when the REAL fun began because as she felt that first surge of cum flood into her waiting womb, her own tsunami of pleasure kicked in, the surge filling the entire room with a sudden bolt of lightning that zapped the very sheets under them, making everything smell of sex and ozone as her climax hit, her own psychic backlash spreading out from her mind and her pussy to the rest of the temple, likely rudely interrupting everyone's programs with the sudden order to Climax right then and there, nothing that unusual for the girls who lived there, but for anyone else, let's just say the gift shop carries spare underwear for a reason....
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
She herself though was past the point of worrying about such things, after all she always loved this part and when it was with someone as good as him, well she was willing to ride that wave to it's limit, over and over, as she crested inside of him, her body milking him of every drop as more and more of her body, skin, and insides and outsides was coated.... the bed practically breaking under them as she lost herself in a lewd thunderstorm of pleasure.

>> No.2032445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575880279416.png -(942.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
965349

>>2032438
Cell quickly turns around and pic then related as they face each other once again

"Heh, try not to disappoint."

And then a wind passes through the area, picking up a bit of dust as the wind passes between them as they stare each other down. Cell's smirk grows more devilishly before he suddenly vanishes!

He'll vanish and reappear all around Masala, making it difficult to pinpoint where he'll be coming from before he starts trying to punish her with a barrage of powerful punches



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1575437141651.jpg -(361.0 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369630 No.2031786   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply/Last 50]
317 posts and 315 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.2032107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575678709905.png -(143.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146685

>>2032102
>>2032104
Once the groggyness of waking up from a mishmash of cool dreams and NEVER TALK ABOUT POPO, he feels his sister's arms wrapped around him and his body starts to rapidly awaken with that
Ahh..h-hey, it's good to see you too!
he expected to put more effort into raising his arm to put around her while she was hugging him, but his body was recovering so fast he finds it easy. To say nothing of the Zenkai he has received too, Bra's strength is certainly felt, but he isn't feeling numb so much anymore already
Hours? That's all...wow, how did I get up so quickly...

he looks about
Just you here?

>> No.2032108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575678806925.jpg -(506.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518243

>>2032106
Hmm?

Nako looks up at Ada with some pizza in her mouth.

My scent down where?

>> No.2032109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575679681496.png -(212.8 KiB, 680x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217895

>>2032107
>>2032107
"It was this epi-pen, the guy in white gave it to me. He was really tall and looked more like android but his eyes seemed so human...and a little scary but he said daddy spared his life. It's the reason he came here with this medicine. Ah!"

In her tush to give her injured bro the medicine she forgets to see if he was still here. She turns away for a moment and goes back to the door which she left open and saw he was gone

"Oh..."

Bra will proceed to close the door and return to Trunks

"He's gone now...and yeah, for now, it's just the two of us."

>> No.2032110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575679839897.png -(23.7 KiB, 174x161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24297

>>2032108
Ada then just points directly at Nakoruru's crotch

>> No.2032111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575679946880.png -(1.9 MiB, 1861x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1954247

>>2032109
Huh..?
he looks for the pen that Bra took from him and gives it a look over
This did that? Might want to keep a hold of this..
Then as Bra signals the two are alone he shifts along and sits bedside
Shame, I'd like to have thanked him.
he sighs
I wondered if maybe one of them had sensed just what went down...I'm still trying to get my head around it.

>> No.2032113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575680127451.jpg -(582.9 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596916

>>2032095
Quite the malice, your expression full of hateful shade,
You speak like someone who was once undutifully betrayed.

Luckily, I shall never deign to break your trust,
And to that end, do you drink? I feel toast new friends, we must!

>> No.2032114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575680389276.jpg -(8368 B, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8368

>>2032111
"Well...judging by how you looked when Broly brought you over it's obvious that Broly noticed, right? I think anybody who's anybody from our circle may have noticed..."

"Were in bad shape, you idiot...what happened out there?"



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1574996981971.jpg -(12.0 KiB, 250x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12264 No.2031486   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply/Last 50]

Fuck off!

292 posts and 291 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.2031780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575433684553.jpg -(194.0 KiB, 613x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198615

>>2031779
Alright I'll do just that then.... let's both rest up and I'll send a message to him.
And after a nice long warm bath and a bit of multual playing... and likely Annete getting seconds and thirds cause of course she's going to do that, Annete took the time to send out a message to Anthony for him to come and finally pay them a visit.

Let's hope he behaves this time.

>> No.2031781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575433833100.png -(164.6 KiB, 461x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168585

>>2031779
>>2031780
And it was if only a few hours if not half a day later that a new figure approached the tower, it had taken him awhile to get here... mostly because he had never come to this one, and though he knew of the place, he had never had a reason to visit there... still he had to meet the new beau sometime, and hell pretending to hate her in public had gotten old these days.

I heard he's pretty tough, let's see how tough...

>> No.2031782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575434435376.png -(1.1 MiB, 1169x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145981

>>2031780
Anette made sure to use the "breeder" body (wary)

>>2031781
Once he arrived Anthony likely had no issues entering the Tower since he was expected. Once inside he'll see Broly there just exiting one of the rooms since he felt a presence approaching and entering. Anthony will then see the famous Broly he's heard so much about. Perhaps he should also meet his nieces at some point, after all, they're his sister's children

"...You must be Anette's brother, Anthony."

>> No.2031783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575435106265.png -(216.0 KiB, 453x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221165

>>2031781
>>2031782
And Broly could sense some kind of intense Aura around Anthony, it was... off, powerful but concealed and clearly some sort of being he's never encountered before.... the shadows around the man's face somehow never moving away no matter how he stood in the light of the doorway.

That's what she calls me, reality is more complicated.... but I doubt you want to hear all that.... I heard she had finally found someone to somewhat 'settle down' with and I had been interested in some time just how powerful you really were....

There was a blink and a head tilt

Better than the last one... I'll say that from the beginning.

>> No.2031784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575435656404.png -(276.6 KiB, 530x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283242

>>2031782
>>2031783
You can behave Anthony....
She said
I didn't have to invite you... but it works just as well because perhaps we can help each other.

>> No.2031785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575435720058.jpg -(84.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86009

>>2031783
"There is more to him than he lets on. Can't say I'm surprised. Not a feeling I'm all that familiar with either."

"Anette told me a lot about you. And also mentioned you wanted to meet me, I'm Broly."

Broly knew he knew his name already, but made the introduction anyway

>>2031784
"There you are. I was just about to bring that up."

Last edited 19/12/04(Wed)00:02.

>> No.2031787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575437227909.jpg -(13.0 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13357

>>2031784
>>2031785
Indeed this was someone who had fought Essence of Varnock nearly to a standstill once, and only retreated from Tiamat because he had no interest in dealing with bullshit.... and likely by now Broly will have heard how he got disqualified from the Tournament for erasing someone from existence.

Yes I wanted to meet you, mostly because I've been dealing with a lot of projects, and I was hoping to get Annete's assistance, and doing so means dealing with you...



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1574517211041.png -(719.4 KiB, 708x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
736623 No.2031180   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply/Last 50]

Jack Stranding

299 posts and 298 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.2031480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574993280057.png -(788.1 KiB, 1024x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
806979

>>2031479
Luna observes from horseback and puts her hand to her keep herself from laughing

Link gives a shrug and a shake of the head. These are definitely the kind of guys you see throwing their lives away for nothing.

At least he's got a goal in life.

>> No.2031481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574994401123.png -(183.2 KiB, 742x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187628

>>2031480
His goals will doom him. The best case scenario for him is that he realizes he's a fool and changes his mind.

Most of the Knights here are cowardly in that way. The vows and boasts of honor are all for show. But the politics are just as ruthless as anywhere.
She keeps moving onward, choosing to leave the man to his fate.

There are a lot of Ancient ones out here. Not even Geralt can hope to deal with them. We might, given where we've come from. But some places are better left alone.

>> No.2031482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574994659748.jpg -(257.4 KiB, 800x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263551

>>2031481
Ancient one whats? Vampires?
I figured there must be a few, you don't have someone saying the kind of things he does without some kind of looming greater beasts.

>> No.2031483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574995502136.png -(197.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201840

>>2031482
There's a group of them sleeping here. They hate being disturbed. The last time that happened, Toussaint was raided by thousands of lesser beasts in a single night.

>> No.2031484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574996058492.jpg -(12.9 KiB, 236x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13227

>>2031483
...Should we stop him? You know, so the people don't have to deal with that? Or is this one of those "everyone is going to keep doing it anyways so might as well let it be" kind of situations.

>> No.2031485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574996781495.png -(271.6 KiB, 538x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278115

>>2031484
The latter, unfortunately.
She shrugs.

It's not really any of my concern- besides, Lambert is here somewhere. He's a witcher from the same school as Geralt. I regard him like... a very angry Uncle. He's more confrontational than Geralt and living proof that Witchers do, in fact, have emotions. I confronted him with a woman named Braly trying to get in touch with a Sorceress named Keira Metz. We didn't really have much luck.

As they continue along, they'll pass a few more vineyards and enter into the main city square with a few guards giving Ciri a nod. She was known to this place. The sign board at the gate entrance read "Metinna Gate".

Don't mind us, we're just headed to Beauclar Palace.

"Would you like an Escort, my lady?"

No.

Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
>> No.2031487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574998134492.png -(210.9 KiB, 397x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215936

>>2031485
Link gives a bit of a shrug in reaction to the explanation
Guess that's just how things are.

And they keep moving on

Once they're into the town proper Luna will dismount the horse, and she gives the guard a sympathetic pat
You'll get there some day big guy.

She quickly follows along behind Link and Ciri

Epona...goes to find a stable by itself because it is a very smart horse.



Hide Thread (−)
File: 1572619538050.jpg -(15.1 KiB, 376x376) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15436 No.2030863   [Delete]   [Edit]  [Reply/Last 50]
295 posts and 295 images omitted. Click View to see them.
>> No.2031173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574496090995.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>2031172
"As enticing as that is- You're making me do this next to Alte. Really?"
He's giving her a nice "are you shitting me face." Although, he's still squeezing at it...

>> No.2031174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574496570237.png -(947.7 KiB, 690x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
970412

>>2031173
Yes, that's right~
Her breasts would be nice and soft, his fingers would easily sink into them with how large they are
I never had reservations about these things.
I don't think you have any either.
You want to conquer the goddess in front of you~

>> No.2031175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574496807364.jpg -(62.8 KiB, 382x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64261

>>2031174
"Yet you have me do this right beside her. Cheeky bitch."
June starts to pull on her pillowy chest, tugging at her nipples with one hand, the other breast getting suckled for a moment, before being bitten, june trying to get a good look at her face as he does this.

>> No.2031176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574496985347.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031175
She would have a smile on her face, a very predatory one, but besides that, she let's him have his fun. She is expecting him to be very rough with her

>> No.2031177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574497593022.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2031176
And then there's that look again. That fucking look that put him in that predicament earlier. He continues to pull at her teet, pinching it with his fingers. As for the other, he bites long and hard to mark it. Pulling away from it, he'd give it a firm slap, roughly fondling it, trying to really dig his hands in there.

>> No.2031178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574498598906.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031177
There would be a small moan from her as he starts to get rougher
Hmm... I love that look of yours~
You see a woman that needs disciplining~
I hope you're ready for the challenge~

>> No.2031179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574499150175.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2031178
"You smug bird... You're anticipating this."
Again, he slaps her chest. Working at her chest, as if trying to milk her. His left-hand circles around her behind, shoving a large dildo into her dry backside before forcing her lower, leveled to his waist. Undoing his pants, he'd swing his half chub against her cheek, urging her on with his eyes.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23]