[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting Mode: Reply (Abbreviated Thread View)
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1588593083592.png -(336.0 KiB, 627x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344040 No.2039817   [Delete]   [Edit
This page shows only the latest 50 replies to this thread. For the other 248, refer to the full thread page.
>> No.2040066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1590981042082.jpg -(281.8 KiB, 547x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288543

>>2040065
B: Don't bother.
The head says, looking away.

Cinna, however, remains curious.
Are you planning to destroy someone with that?

>> No.2040067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1590981204630.jpg -(69.9 KiB, 625x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71612

>>2040066
I'm gonna anyways.

No, not destroy...even if I wanted to I don't think even this could do it.

Euclase kicks the boulder out of the way to shatter it and clear the field, before pushing another boulder into place.

>> No.2040068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1590981612461.jpg -(421.7 KiB, 1384x1561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431851

>>2040067
Phos said she'd fix Bort as long as she behaves, but... what's the point of your training if you're not trying to destroy someone?

>> No.2040069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1590981920017.jpg -(371.8 KiB, 1200x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380676

>>2040068
Because I'm going to teach them a lesson. I'm going to get stronger so we all can stop being hurt.

>> No.2040070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591023535678.png -(218.6 KiB, 588x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223804

>>2040069
>>2040069
She looks down at Bort and then back to Euc.

So you're going to fight Phos.

B: Seems that way.
The head said. If she could shrug she would.
Cinnabar stared at the ground.

>> No.2040071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591027972988.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 2000x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1769496

>>2040070
...I can't let her keep acting the way she is. I'm not going to let other people walk all over my intentions anymore either.

>> No.2040072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591028803924.jpg -(307.1 KiB, 774x1083) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314510

>>2040071
Who else, other than Phos, is still doing that?

>> No.2040073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591030008997.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124406

>>2040072
It doesn't matter anymore, I'm not letting it happen again. The last time I did, Phos got smashed for two centuries, and now look where we are for it.

>> No.2040074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591030570762.jpg -(78.8 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80728

>>2040073
That's fair, I guess. But please be careful... Phos is relentless.

B: It's probably best to just let Phos do what she wants. None of us have been able to beat her.

>> No.2040075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591031708736.jpg -(694.5 KiB, 900x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
711121

>>2040074
I am aware of how strong Phos is. I'm doing so much to chase after her. But if I can get even slightly close...if I can make her realize she's wrong, that's fine.

Euclase clenches her hand into a fist, her arm starting to visibly vibrate before settling down with a hum of energy.

I just want us to be a happy family, not one where a bunch of us are scared of her. And if I have to run at her and get smashed over and over for it, I don't care.

She flings her hand forward with another snap- the entire boulder shattering into pieces, said pieces falling into powder once they touch the ground. Euc's own arm cracks all the way up to her shoulder in the process as she bites her lip to focus through the pain.

But I've got a long way to go.

>> No.2040076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591032381159.jpg -(67.4 KiB, 700x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69058

>>2040075
>>2040075
A happy family... I don't know if we can ever return to that. But it's a nice dream.
Cinnabar mumbles.

Bort looks up plainly.
B: I'd start training again if I could. But I'm a little short right now.

>> No.2040077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591032797949.png -(745.6 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763472

>>2040076
Wish I could help you with that right now Bort.
Euc starts casting mending on her arm again.

>> No.2040078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591033460643.jpg -(361.4 KiB, 688x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370116

>>2040077
Can you teach me some of what you know?
She didn't sound confident in the decision.

>> No.2040079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591034450671.jpg -(36.5 KiB, 481x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37341

>>2040078
...Are you sure?

>> No.2040080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591034855132.jpg -(421.7 KiB, 1384x1561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431851

>>2040079
No. Phos tore my head off once already- I don't know if that's a good idea at all. But I would like something to do.

>> No.2040081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591037408828.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114718

>>2040080
Alright then I'll teach you some stuff. I've been working on something to counter liquid metals.

>> No.2040082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591038157776.jpg -(281.8 KiB, 547x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288543

>>2040081
Is it like the stuff Antarc can do?

>> No.2040083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591038978459.jpg -(685.9 KiB, 1200x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702340

>>2040082
No I think he's focusing more on freezing stuff, I've found something more adaptable with ...air? Sound? It's hard to describe but throw some mercury at me and I'll show you.

>> No.2040084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591039917265.jpg -(468.1 KiB, 1052x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479352

>>2040083
...Um...
She turns her head, unhooking Bort from her waist and placing the head down.

She stares at Euc skeptically.
Please... be careful.

She let her Mercury swirl around herself, and let it loose toward Euc- a large wave of it surging forward.

>> No.2040085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591040506383.jpg -(186.5 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190984

>>2040084
Euc smiles and throws her hands forward as the wave comes at her, arms vibrating visibly like the previous time, letting off some kind of low sound. The mercury seems to hit an invisible wall around the gem, the more the mercury presses against it the more the sound pushes back giving off an impression and motion not unlike a subwoofer bouncing.

I shield is pretty basic stuff right?

>> No.2040086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591041297234.jpg -(219.0 KiB, 1563x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224243

>>2040085
She blinks, surprised and relieved.

Y-You're not hurt? It worked?

>> No.2040087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591044734970.png -(62.4 KiB, 500x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63864

>>2040086
Of course it did.
Euclase rubs her wrists as the vibrations calm down.

>> No.2040088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591045473115.jpg -(137.9 KiB, 364x1097) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141185

>>2040087
>>2040087
Her eyes brighten up some.

Wow... That's amazing, Euc! But how will that work on Phos? She has more control over her arms than I do over mercury.

>> No.2040089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591046792601.jpg -(94.0 KiB, 514x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96227

>>2040088
I'll think of something else. Though it seems like she's been using her gold less and less as I've observed her.

>> No.2040090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591047602621.jpg -(123.5 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126487

>>2040089
That's true. She's been learning all kinds of magic. And she's... really into doing strange things with our bodies.

>> No.2040091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591048387004.jpg -(643.3 KiB, 1200x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
658766

>>2040090
Euc blushes
That's neither here nor there. And I know she's got a wide variety of abilities. That's why I'm trying to also gain mastery of multiple magics, especially skills she might not expect to really hammer the point home that "There's always a bigger fish".

She's already past the point I can't convince her that numbers and allies make up for the weaknesses a person has and can't always be expected, at least battle wise considering how she crushed us all, so I have to think of all sorts of things.

>> No.2040092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591048568974.png -(296.2 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303286

>>2040091
...I'm not sure I disagree with Phos anymore, after the punishment I received. But I don't want everyone to fight either.

She attempts a smile, while Bort rolls her eyes.
Maybe you just need a teacher who is already stronger than Phos?

>> No.2040093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591051890322.jpg -(139.3 KiB, 591x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142651

>>2040092
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't understand where Phos is coming from or why she got there...but I fundamentally disagree this is how she should handle it.

blink blink

Someone stronger than Phos already? It's not a terrible idea, but who even exists like that.

>> No.2040094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591052199247.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 1300x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265401

>>2040093
I don't know, probably a lot of people if you ask around.
She shrugs.

I doubt that Phos is the most powerful person here... she's still learning magic herself, after all.

>> No.2040095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591057035242.png -(681.7 KiB, 916x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
698105

>>2040094
True, but she was already bringing up new landmass back home so she's evolved really quickly.

>> No.2040096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591065120972.png -(218.6 KiB, 588x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223804

>>2040095
I guess that's the power of ambition.
She made a face and then clapped her hands.

Well, anyway what other stuff have you been working on? Where should I start learning?

>> No.2040097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591067150184.jpg -(480.6 KiB, 1748x2169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492167

>>2040096
Out of necessity I've been learning restoration spells, so I can fix damage done to myself. I feel like if I learn to get enough power with this I might be able to bring back even gems who have been turned to powder. With their memories....

>> No.2040098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591067646389.png -(2.1 MiB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2196251

>>2040097
That would be neat for the future.
She says, glancing at her Mercury bubbles floating around herself.

But... Restoration might not be for me.
She mumbled to herself, because she still thinks she's more of a danger to other gems than anything.

>> No.2040099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591067864980.jpg -(462.3 KiB, 1383x1971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473367

>>2040098
What do you mean? I'm also picking up powers for your sake too, it's about helping everyone not just Phos. If I can make my restoration strong enough I could even peel off and undo damage from your mercury.

>> No.2040100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591068136180.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 2640x1096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1089225

>>2040099
That would be nice too.

>> No.2040101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591068235756.png -(551.5 KiB, 1200x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564700

>>2040100
You know, I think there are certain magical abilities where you can pull things into some kind of "pocket" maybe we can learn that together and you can use it to keep your mercury more in check?

>> No.2040102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591068584447.jpg -(202.9 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207777

>>2040101
Like... putting it away where it can't hurt people?
Her eyes light up- she likes this idea.

Please, I would love that!

>> No.2040103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591069136827.jpg -(308.4 KiB, 2240x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315753

>>2040102
Excellent! We'll go look that up next once I can get manage blasting these rocks without breaking my arm.

>> No.2040104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591069397545.jpg -(644.0 KiB, 991x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
659414

>>2040103
All right!
She said happily, picking Bort's head back up. She'd decide to hang around and watch Euc train and practice more.

>> No.2040105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591235984026.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

And so there was the Leeched One, wandering through the halls of Hive Ice. The living structures had slowly grown to be more and more homely to the Cerebrate, as comfortable as Lupul had grown to the title. Still, he was not just meandering. He was heading down to the Spawning Pool, where he'd left something. Well, someone. Despite the fact that he was never quite able to break through the strong mental walls she'd put up, the saiyan was all too eager to indulge in the pleasures he had to offer. Lupul had promised her an unending torrent of salaicous hedonism, and he did his best to deliver on that promise. Currently, he'd left Maize in a living pod full of writing tentacles, wrapped up in fleshy petals like a closed flower bud as he body soaked in chemicals designed to boost her sensitivity and arousal, while the slithering appendages within delved deep into her body's orifices until there was more of them inside of her than organs. Stimulated without, and within, an unending haze of white where the world fell away to be replaced only by sexual release.
I think it's time to come out, my dearest Mayze.
And slowly it stopped. The stimulation rippled to a receding halt as the chemicals drained away, the tentacles retreated, and the flesh pod opened, to spill out the addled saiyan into a world that wasn't just one endless orgasm. Lupul would stand over her naked body, offering a towel to wipe the aphrodesiac slime from her face. Luckily, outside of the flesh pod, the chemicals would work their miracle in reverse. Rather than drive Mayze crazy with lust, they would chemically signal her brain as slaked, and satisfied. This was another aspect Lupul took care to ensure, since he did not want her to lose herself when she was indulging.
Welcome back, my dear.
You were under a long time this time, hehehe. I suspect the pod sensed you'd really rather not come out~

>> No.2040106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591236570884.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2040105
Her senses were returning to her as she was expelled out of the pod, letting herself fall to the floor in dramatic fashion.

The look of satisfaction on her face produced a very rarely seen smile.
...Ahhh~ That was amazing~

She cooed to the Leech King, basking in whatever chemicals and viscous fluids were still coating her body- even if they worked in reverse, Mayze had long since grown addicted to pleasure. Being worn as a literal Cock-Sheathe by Broly was the previous highlight of her sexual escapades- only to be replaced by fleshy tentacle pods as they produced a feeling she wasn't used to: Being Satisfied.

Still, she smiled at Lupul.
How long has it been...?

>> No.2040107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591237577399.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2040106
Lupul smiles back at Mayze, going so far as to wipe the slime from her face himself as the Saiyan took a moment to gather her wits.
Heheh, glad to see you enjoyed your time. It's been about a week, I think. I've never been good with time.

Still, I rather think your mind could use some time out of the pod. We wouldn't want to slowly erode you, or, shudder to think, allow you to build up a tolerance, heheheh.
Also, I may actually have a few questions, but we can get to those later.
Honestly once you get your legs back, we should probably head for the kitchens before your metabolism realizes it should probably recuperate some of the energy you expended, heh. Also, I've made some changes to the slime. It should evaporate directly now that it's exposed to air. That way you don't have to choose between being all slimy, and getting food.
Lupul says with a hearty chuckle.

>> No.2040108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591238023437.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>2040107
Mayze looked herself over as the slime was indeed evaporating already.

Convenient... That would have been a hard choice to make.
Taking a deep breath, she'd start to haul herself up. Being an Overlord, she tended to get back on her feet rather quickly.

Lead the way to the kitchens, your highness~ I could eat enough for a small nation!

>> No.2040109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591238327628.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2040108
Lupul took a deep breath. He was sure Mayze was speaking literally. His castle had the ability to literally turn magic energy into matter, with the energy outputs to rival multiple suns, yet he still worried that the generators would not be able to keep up with Mayze's appetite. A saiyan's appetite was not one to be trifled with.
Heheh, as I'm quite sure you're speaking literally, my dear, I daresay let's get going!
He says, nodding at Mayze to be sure she was capable of walking before heading off. He beelined for the kitchens, knowing that it was only a matter of time before the saiyan's stomach realizes that the only food that it had been getting was a nutrient slurry piped in through a tentacle. Lupul wasn't even sure if that counted as food.
Let me know if your legs are still wobbly. I've never princess-carried a saiyan before, heheheheh.
He says, teasing her a bit.

>> No.2040110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591238658995.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2040109
I'm using my tail for balance, and I can probably fly.
She smiles, and then winks.

But an excuse to not walk is always nice. Besides, I've never been pampered by a king before~

>> No.2040111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591240745570.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2040110
Lupul beams his smile wider, before executing a quick backstep. It was a move executed a thousand times before, and The Leech King moved with the fluid grace of someone not burdened by a skeletal structure. He steps behind Mayze, and with a surprising strength, hooks his arms around her shoulders and behind her knees, before sweeping her up sideways and into the standard princess carry. Unless Mayze flails or resists too much, she would find herself being carried down the hallway toward the kitchens. Lupul's brisk pace adds a little bounce to the ride.
Well, I think we should certainly change that, my dearest Mayze~

>> No.2040112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591242142523.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2040111
Ooh! You're good at this!
Mayze said, letting herself relax in his arms.
Each bounce in his step would give him something bouncy to enjoy looking at, should he look down.
Mayze was pretty perky after coming out of that pod.

>> No.2040113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591243314530.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2040112
Hmhmhm, I'm just very practiced, my dear~
Lupul says, his eyes none too subtly stealing glances down. Only after enjoying the bouncy sights, does he realize that he was carrying her into the main castle naked. He subtly exerts an effort of will to cause her living clothing to grow again, wrapping around her to make a comfortable, if a little feminine for Mayze's usual tastes, dress.
Ah, there we are. Now people won't think I've kidnapped you straight from the mana pools, heheh.

>> No.2040114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591244365849.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2040113
Oh...! I forgot about that.
She said, surprised by the sudden appearance of a dress.

...Well, I don't mind being naked. I don't care what other people think. But thanks, I guess.
Mayze spends most of her time naked anyway, due to her clothes often being destroyed in fights.

>> No.2040115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1591252012773.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2040114
Lupul gives a chuckle
Oh, I know. It's not really about comfort, my dear. This world is practically a full-time demon realm, so pretty much the default uniform is stark naked. Honestly, it looks a bit primitive at times. Still, call it an indulgence. These days clothing isn't so much function as it is fashion. Says something about you, and your demeanor. Clothes have long since become mere accessories.
He looks down, smirking at Mayze.
The Saiyan Overlord in my arms, wearing my colors, is entirely masturbatory, my dearest Mayze~
He says with a wink. For it was true enough, there were plenty of people in the castle that forewent clothing, and most of his populace were free-spirited enough to not mind a naked woman. Besides, anyone who had a problem with a naked woman being carried through the hallway did not last long in Castle Luran. Dressing Mayze in his own living clothing was a point of pride, almost like showing off a trophy, and Lupul made no secret of the fact.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff