[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1587485043084.png -(406.3 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
416010 No.2039513   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2039514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587485099707.jpg -(47.3 KiB, 1024x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48427

>>2039467
>>2039468
Adamant looks between them all curiously, and nods sagely.

...If indeed I am to take an active role as everyone's sensei again, it may be in my best interest to learn something as well. I cannot pray, but perhaps I can be of use in other ways.
Or Phos can kidnap him since he's a machine and have someone tech savvy fix him up/reprogram him or something.

>> No.2039516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587492368469.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1975x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1394889

>>2039394
As the jagged earth shoots toward Nero, she steels herself as best she can, using her Aestus Estus to pole vault herself out of the way of the attack.

And she'll pirouette around to face him again as she lands- and hefts her blade.

You're going too far, Uncle. I should remind you of your place! Behold my Glory! Domus Aurea!
Shouting, she activates her Noble Phantasm- rose petals will begin gently cascading from the sky like snowflakes, and an image of the Golden Theater will begin rippling into existence around them.

>> No.2039517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587492622432.jpg -(890.6 KiB, 846x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
911996

>>2039516
Caligula stands as the ground continues to glow, but the Arena shapes and forms around them which cuts back some of the impact of his Noble Phantasm.

But the light from the sky, the reflection of the moon continues to shine down on their battle through the illusion. A clash of environmental powers.

Ah? Too far? I GO NOT FAR ENOUGH! Nero...Nero...NERO! How kind to set a stage for your ruination!

Caligula charges again, manifesting an aura around his fist as he swings down towards the other Emperor.

>> No.2039518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587493676036.jpg -(129.3 KiB, 1151x729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132385

>>2039517
She swings her blade to meet his fist, the sword engulfed in its own firey aura.

Haaaah...!
As she increases her momentum, she does one more thing:
IMPERIAL PRIVELEGE!
Giving herself an exponential boost in power as well.

>> No.2039519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587495897582.jpg -(248.4 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254379

>>2039518
Caligula starts to feel his own fist being pushed back, and getting cut into by the blade but he sneers down as his skin gets darker and darker, influenced by his madness.

Darling beautiful imbecile niece, who do you think I am?

Caligula activates his own Imperial Privilege, steeling his body and putting more force into his blow to match against her.

>> No.2039520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587497618405.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1365175

>>2039519
They'll match strength, clashing with each other.
She winces, her migraine getting worse.
A monstrous man...
She thought, pulling back and deciding to wail on him like Luke Skywalker.
Every slash brings a shockwave of fire and magic.

Your compliments are quite lacking, Uncle! Allow me to remove that waggling tongue of yours!

>> No.2039521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587500074776.png -(616.6 KiB, 647x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
631390

>>2039520
Caligula takes on the flames and strikes to his body, scorches and scars building up as he swings his own blows to strike out, or block the sword.

HAHAHA! I'd gladly let you rip it out while I dominates you, Nero!

>> No.2039522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587501184886.jpg -(344.5 KiB, 360x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352785

>>2039521
He'll get in a few good blows, her head aching as she starts to falter.

Aagh..! Y-You're not dominating anyone!
She'd say through gritted teeth, and decide to use as much of her strength as possible.
As rose petals flutter in like butterflies, she'll channel a ton of mana into her blade- swinging it vertically to create a powerful wave that eats through the ground, breaking the Arena in half as it zooms toward him.
She, however, falls to her knees.

>> No.2039523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587501791018.jpg -(668.8 KiB, 625x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
684872

>>2039522
Caligula puts up his arms to block but the blow is strong enough that it sends him flying and slamming away out through the wall of the Arena.

Hngh- you really picked up Agrippina's fury.

He starts to pull himself out of the wall, still grinning madly, while bleeding all over the place.

>> No.2039524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587508906927.png -(194.8 KiB, 910x2616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199500

>>2039523
She looks up, breathing heavily and clutching her head.

You've yet to see a fraction of my Fury.
But this migraine is making things difficult.
I wonder...

Astolfo! Assist me in putting this man to rest!
Because why not call for help when you have crippling autism and are being bullied? :D

>> No.2039525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587509744591.jpg -(148.9 KiB, 850x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152433

>>2039524
Aye Aye!

Astolfo bounces in from some upper entrance of the Arena and swings out their sword, as it starts extending and whipping around into a a mass of bladed cords.

Caligula looks up actually taken off guard by this sudden support that seems to have completely been unaffected by his Noble Phantasm.

Even for a rabbit on a maddening moon, there's a time to get serious!

Get captured by my cool giant snatching net pyon~!
Vulcano Caligorante!

The whips fly around from all angles, nonsensically before ensnaring and cutting into Caligula. Astolfo stands form and holds him down while pulling tight on the sword. Caligula strains against the bonds and roars out even as they cut into his flesh.

Go get em, Nero~!

Last edited 20/04/21(Tue)18:55.

>> No.2039526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587513443545.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 1700x2405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3649713

>>2039525
Thank you, Astolfo.
She says, picking herself up.

I'll be sure to reward you appropriately. But for now...
She hefts her sword, and walks with a brisk pace over to Caligulus.

You fought well, Uncle. But I cannot abide dirty tricks. I'll see you in the next war.
And, unless something stops her, she's going to stab him through the face.

>> No.2039527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587513714571.jpg -(746.4 KiB, 846x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764301

>>2039526
Caligula's face flexes into a snarling grimace, but as the sword comes at his face he suddenly relaxes and stares with somber intent at Nero.

Da-

He seems to have about to say something but that sword is going through his skull at the moment.

>> No.2039528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587513876721.jpg -(470.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481884

>>2039527
Poor Lenny.

Nero sighs and yanks her Sword out. She keeps her eyes closed.

Signal our victory, their leader is dead.

>> No.2039529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587514272933.jpg -(170.9 KiB, 850x1108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174986

>>2039528
Astolfo lets the body go limp from the chains as it starts to fade away. The moon's glow disappearing along with Caligula.

You got it.

B: Put a hold on that idea, what soldiers aren't dead are already fleeing...though the Trojan Servants are staying behind.

W: That Archer, Paris, he's tougher than you'd think. Those sheep really kicked my ass. Keep your wits about you.

>> No.2039530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587515490497.png -(650.0 KiB, 691x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
665586

>>2039529
Nero sighs again, furrowing her brow. She caresses her elbow in one hand while her other provides a helpful fist to rest her cheek on.

...Well that's inconvenient, but surely they don't expect to win with their numbers so sourly diminished?

>> No.2039531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587515690092.png -(2.0 MiB, 996x1392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2119884

>>2039530
You never know, they could try throwing out their Noble Phantasms now that they don't have any allies to worry about!

B: They're approaching pretty casually. Not in attacking posture....there is a tiny sheep yelling about wanting to talk to you?

>> No.2039532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587516050102.jpg -(94.5 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96743

>>2039531
...What?

She blinks, completely baffled by this.

Well that's interesting. Let's go see, then!
She'll head out to meet them!

>> No.2039533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587516957971.jpg -(204.9 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209863

>>2039532
Astolfo skips along besides Nero, and they are quickly stepping out to the front of the battlefield. Awaiting them is Boudica, a little scuffed up, and William who has more than his fair share of wounds that to a non-Servant would probably be fatal.

And before them is a man of middle age carrying a spear, and a young androgynous boy with a small "sheep" on his head that despite it's ridiculous appearance has a regal air to it.

Lord Apollo wishes me to make an alliance with you, Emperor Nero.

The sheep speaks with a bemused tone

"Indeed, I was simply waiting for someone to take down that mad dog who considered himself a god before an Olympian."

>> No.2039534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587517927674.png -(1.5 MiB, 1000x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1588688

>>2039533
>>2039533
Killing him brought me no joy. Taking the blood of your family is too tragic to be beautiful.
She said, sighing again.

Is there a reason you could not fight him yourself?

>> No.2039535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587518315273.png -(467.7 KiB, 1013x1433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478918

>>2039534
Unfortunately that Noble Phantasm of his is a real pain. The only counter measure we'd have to it is something my brother's got that would screw us over as much as him.

The Lancer takes out and lights a cigarette

So in the end we just sided up with him until someone could actually take him down.

Boudica steps up and pokes him in the chest with no real fear

B: So why didn't you just side with us from the beginning, you nearly killed our Archer!

Apollo speaks again
"He was attacking Paris, I could hardly let that stand!"

Everyone looks pretty exasperated about this, but Hector nudges his head in the sheep's direction as if that was a simple enough explanation.
Besides, he'd just as quickly turn around and rip our own heads off. Hate to make you do something so tragic, but I think all of us standing here know that war is a complicated mess.

>> No.2039536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587520073333.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70105

>>2039535
You speak truthfully.
Nero agreed, nodding along.

I cannot fault you for your wisdom, then. Knowing you are outmatched, it would be suicide to challenge him carelessly. You did what you had to do.

>> No.2039537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587520355388.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 968x1241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1135174

>>2039536
That said, Hector and Paris of Troy reporting for duty.

P: And Lord Apollo!

Paris holds out the fluffy sheep being whom stares at Nero

"Indeed, perhaps you will take my council seriously! You are an artist after all."

>> No.2039538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587521222929.jpg -(124.5 KiB, 573x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127477

>>2039537
Of course. But I fear this battle has left me weary for the day. It would do me wonders to relax for the evening.

>> No.2039539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587521396450.jpg -(311.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319108

>>2039538
Right! We'll talk to you once you're rested up...a-and I'll help fix up Mr. Tell.

Grumble Grumble old man noises as he tightens bandages on himself.

>> No.2039540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587521669568.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 2001x2001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2536650

>>2039539
That's a swell idea~!
She smiles.

Astolfo, will you accompany me home?

>> No.2039541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587522947271.png -(1.0 MiB, 737x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1071097

>>2039540
Of course your majesty~!
A bunny is always ready to relax.

Astolfo will wrap his arm around Nero's like a proper escort

>> No.2039542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587526551700.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 2438x3109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3664551

>>2039541
Walking arm in arm, they head back to Nero's place!

>> No.2039543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587582678079.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853
>Asska

Asuka would feel a sharp pain on her ass as Lupul gives her a hard spank while the machine plugs along with applying a firm suction to drain her heaving breasts. He'd already begun dragging her pants down, finding that the redhead had eschewed underwear, captializing on her exposed ass by spanking her, knowing that she was entirely bound to the milking table and all she could muster was a few awkwardly angled kicks.

So I take it that you just forgot your panties this morning? Or were you actually hoping for something like this?
He said, his voice teasing her in her vulnerable position.

>> No.2039544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587583552762.jpg -(846.7 KiB, 964x1626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867010

>>2039543
As the machine pumped away at her, it was hard for her to say that this wasn't a turn on in a weird way. At the very least, it'll make her breasts hurt less. She was pissed off at being in this situation, but she's certain that its worth it. Then she'll jolt up as Lupul starts pulling down her pants to expose her round and firm ass
Hey qu- aah!
Then a yelp as you spank her. Her ass slowly reddens as she'll try to move while being stuck on the table, the only result being her ass jiggling and wiggling in front of him
Shut up! I didn't expect you to just tie me up to the table like this, stupid perv! Its just easier to move without panties!

>> No.2039545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587584567745.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2039544
Now there's a sight~
He says, clearly enjoying the sights as he was bounces around.
You're right, though. They would have just gotten in the way, hehehe...
There's a rustling behind her as he discards his robe.
You know, I dont usually walk around with it this big under my robes, but I think you're having some kind of reverse affect on me, my dear Ass-ka. I think because you actually have a preference for my shape, my body reacts to yours kind of the same way yours reacts to mine...
Asuka would feel a warm, fleshy weight suddenly rest itself on her ass, nestling between her cheeks and laying all the way up to her lower back.
Its getting to be rather hard to walk whenever you're around~

>> No.2039546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587585773092.jpg -(91.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93920

>>2039545
Not for this, I mean for other stuff!
As she was prostesting, she'll feel the big slab of meat suddenly between her ass and on her and she'll stop struggling. Her face will start to flush crimson at the thought of the monster on her back
Of course its hard to walk with something that big and thick, you idiot. Even if it adjust to what I like... its still stupid.

Once again, wiggling that butt in protest... though she's moving it up and down, as if to tease you more than just protest.
Quit calling me that too!

>> No.2039547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587586415176.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2039546
Lupul sighs as he feels Asuka grinding against the meaty mast.
Hmm, seems like someones getting excited~
I do suppose that since its your fault, you should take responsibility, no?
Any why should I stop calling you by your name, Ass-ka? Maybe I should make you admit that before I let you get off~
He reaches down to start rubbing his fingers between Asuka's legs.

>> No.2039548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587587073530.jpg -(187.0 KiB, 400x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191438

>>2039547
He'll find that she's already wet and ready to go. Even though she might struggle and curse you out, it does seem like she's into it. She'll start sticking out her ass even more, letting out small moans as you touch her
Take responsibility for what? This is your fault, stupid leech. You turned me into a cow!

>> No.2039549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587587541601.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2039548
Take responsibility for the fact that I now go "leviathan class" when you get near, of course.
Asuka would feel him heft his length from her back as he retreats the necessary distance to line himself up with her entrance. Taking his time, he'll eventually manage to hit his mark and then walks forward to bury himself into the protesting redhead until he's hilted, stuffing her even fuller than before. He gives a groan of pleasure as he's enveloped, still getting used to how many new nerve endings were in his enhanced girth.
Ahhh, fuck, Asuka... Blind Eternities, you feel amazing...

>> No.2039550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587587979513.jpg -(48.2 KiB, 850x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49403

>>2039549
The only thing he'll hear is her taking a deep breath as you enter her until she's so full its like she's about to burst. Her mouth open in pleasure, she'll shudder as she'll begin squeezing down on that large girth of yours. With the machines pumping on her tits and this huge cock inside of her, there's not much she can do but drink in this pleasure
Oh fuck... you too...

>> No.2039551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587588653189.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2039550
Seeing Asuka relish in the pleasure, lost in the moment until the flashes of pleasure calmed down. He leans forward, reaching up to gently take hold of Asuka's chin, and turns her head back toward him. Taking advantage of her open mouth, he draws her into a deep kiss as his tongue snakes and dances around hers, tasting her. He'll hold it, bucking his hips a little to churn the fiery tsun's insides a bit, before breaking the kiss with a salacious smile.
You taste good, too~

>> No.2039552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587589317840.jpg -(133.9 KiB, 850x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137063

>>2039551
Normally, she'd try to bite his tongue but this was just too good. The feeling of something that size inside of her is pure bliss for Asuka. As you kiss her, she'll try her best to keep moving, to feel even more pleasure
...Disgusting leech~ Your cock feels so good...

>> No.2039553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587589687828.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2039552
His smile curls devious
Well, I'm glad you enjoy it so much. You're really the only person Ive met that likes them this big, so its pretty new for me, too, hehehe... You're so tight I wonder if your pussy would even let me pull out~
Hmm, I also wonder how many orgasms it'll take to force to you say "I'm Ass-ka the cow, moo!"

>> No.2039554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587590051228.jpg -(621.3 KiB, 850x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636232

>>2039553
He'll feel her squeezing up even more for a moment
Like that'll ever happen~

>> No.2039555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587592895620.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2039554

Lupul grins, a mischievous light behind his eyes.

Let's see if you're singing a different time after the first few gallons~
He says with a smug chuckle before he grabs Asuka's hips and begins fucking her in earnest. He knows the explosive redhead is not a gentle nature, so there would be no slow build up. Like turning on a machine, Lupul launches into a quick, hard pace of driving his battering ram rod to piston in and out of Asuka. He knew she'd appreciate the rough treatment, and even suspected that a slow or gentle pace would just cause her to call him names.

Last edited 20/04/22(Wed)18:01.

>> No.2039556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587593366035.png -(329.2 KiB, 600x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337061

>>2039555
As Asuka was about to say something back, you started slamming into her. Roughly and fast, just the way she liked it. After a few slams, she'll start to push back a little too, driving you deeper and deeper inside of her.
Ooh yeah. Thats it, stupid leech~

>> No.2039557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587612060290.jpg -(420.8 KiB, 1000x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430950
>Gabriel

No one said a nurse can't have an assistant.
After a little bit more of feeling it's body out the girl would speak
???: I don't mind, if that is what Goddess Ilias wants.
???: I'm Metatron.
She'd bow slightly, introducing herself

Last edited 20/04/22(Wed)23:21.

>> No.2039558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587612223465.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039557
"Ara ara? You say that- But I can't help but feel like this... You're placing someone to try and watch me."

>> No.2039559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587612730151.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039558
I don't need someone to watch you, I can do that myself at any time as well as see all if I so choose.
Past, present and future.

>> No.2039560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587612915718.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039559
"So you claim..."
Gabriel glances around, wary about these angels. She didn't quite trust them.

"What do you plan on doing now?"

>> No.2039561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587613072998.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039560
As I said earlier.
If you want proof, I could give you proof...
Oh, I know~
Gabriel would get a memory flash of Michael doing something embarassing while no one is looking

>> No.2039562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587613372190.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039561
"How... Odd. Well fine. I'll take your word for it."

"Was there anything else that you needed?"

>> No.2039563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587614103725.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039562
For you to stop being all business.
I asked something of you, is there nothing you would like?

>> No.2039564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587614641579.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039563
"To be honest- There's nothing that I desire right now. The other primarchs and myself have simply been enjoying life on the lower world. Seeing how life is like for skyfairers and the other denizens of these blue skies."

>> No.2039565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587614738161.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039564
Nothing?
No foods? Drinks? You're not curious for any experiences?
You don't have to ask for something grand you know.

>> No.2039566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587615606913.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039565
"Considering my own life span and experience... I want to be able to go through it all myself. It'll be a difficult process, but there are other other Primal Beasts doing the same thing."

>> No.2039567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587615897554.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039566
...Nonsense.
She'd say, finally having enough with being polite
Asking others for things is part of experiencing things for yourself.
You're curious about something you ask.
Since you won't make a request, I am taking you out to eat with me then, and I won't take no for an answer.

>> No.2039568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587616154391.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039567
"A meal it is then."
Perhaps I should visit them sometime soon.

"What is it that you plan on having me try then?"

"

>> No.2039569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587616458933.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039568
She'd shrug
A bunch of things I guess.
I tend to have a large appetite.
Her power would swell for a moment before a tear in reality appears all around them, and then they were in a fast food joint somewhere in aurora
I feel like a hamburger right this moment though, so we'll make that the first thing you try.

>> No.2039570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587616981068.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039569
"I've had some before... But not all food is the same after all. A hamburger it is."

"Although... I do not recognize this place,,,?"
It's... Vaguely reminiscent of the crimson Horizon?

>> No.2039571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587617185500.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2039570
She would order some burgers and fries then along with a soda for both
You'll find these to be quite different.
She picked the one with the best burgers she had tasted thus far, and the angel is in for a treat, and a warm welcome to the world of chemically enhanced foods

>> No.2039572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587617854441.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039571
"How... Interesting. It's got a strong taste..."
She pauses, after taking a bit and drinking it down with her soda, the carbonation making her shake a bit from the different taste.

>> No.2039573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587618267503.png -(947.7 KiB, 690x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
970412

>>2039572
Ilias would enjoy her own food, eating it as easily as Lyria would
You're in for quite a few surprises today.
The alcohol here is great too.

>> No.2039574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587620331144.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039573
At first, Gabriel nods, moving her hand to cover her mouth as she swallows down another bite, taking it nice and slowly.
"It is a good meal... The drink is refreshing with this- It washes the meal down quite nicely."

>> No.2039575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587668024051.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2039574
Ilias would be trying to contain a laugh
The way you eat is absolutely addorable~

>> No.2039576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587668502897.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039575
"It's an old habit. It's important to pay attention to etiquette and do it properly."
She smiles at Ilias for a moment before taking another bite of her food, having said her piece and awaits Ilias' response.

>> No.2039577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587668685707.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039576
She'd lean back while taking a sip from her pop
Sounds like something Eden would say.
Trying to have me keep appearances as the creator of the universe.
She'd wave her hand dismissively at the notion
Honestly just feels pointless to me unless I'm trying to show off "in that way".

>> No.2039578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587668967226.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039577
"It might be pointless to you, but these actions are done out of respect towards one another. Even if that isn't necessarily the case... Some people may appreciate that. And isn't that reason enough to do something?"

>> No.2039579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587669192607.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039578
Feels forced when you put it that way.
People are always trying to keep appearances one way or another.
Tell me.
When you took a bite out of that hamburger, what did you want to do?
Did you just want to nibble on it and slowly take your time with it, or was it so tasty that you wanted to take a big bite out of it?

>> No.2039580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587669369120.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039579
"Maybe to you, this is just something that's a habit for me after all. So It's not quite like that."

"While it is enjoyable, I'm simply taking my time eating and enjoying it. Savoring the meal. My other friends tend to imbibe their food and barely get to enjoy it."
Lyria...

>> No.2039581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587669634151.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2039580
Try it.
Take a big bite, and then savor it.

>> No.2039582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587669822534.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039581
"I'd prefer to go about it my own way. Taking a bit bite like that- That's not something I'd do... Something like that isn't elegant."
And she declines.

>> No.2039583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587670046294.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039582
Who cares?
Look around you, does anyone care if you're elegant or not.
You have to try it before refusing.
One large bite is all I'm asking. Savor it, feel the texture of that burger as you chew it, right down to when it goes down your throat.
Eating food has more to do with simply just taking your time and having small bites.

>> No.2039584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587670484709.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039583
"It's my own preference to do things this way."
She's staunch in her beliefs.

"If the purpose is to just enjoy the meal, I'm enjoying it as I am. Will you persist that I must eat that way?"

>> No.2039585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587670712245.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039584
Yup!

>> No.2039586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587671084789.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039585
With Ilias constantly badgering her, she can't help but think of a certain bag angel. She'd uncomfortably open her mouth and take a large bite out of her burger and slowly chewing and enjoying it. Covering her mouth as she swallows, she'd then comment.
"I'll admit- It is quite good... Rather... Different than my usual meals."

>> No.2039587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587671438045.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039586
Technology has advanced farther in this world, including cooking methods.
Some of the foods aren't exactly healthy to eat either if you're mortal.
This food for example isn't exactly the best. It's loaded with salt and various chemicals and eating too many of it does bad things to your body.

>> No.2039588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587671905745.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039587
"Fortunately I am a Primal beast... Nevermind. It is good- But it should be fine. Although, chemicals and such do make me want to refrain from having too much."

>> No.2039589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587672263155.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2039588
You just said it, you're a primal beast.
Or Angel if you want.
Your body will handle it fine.
Ilias would finish her food
Although that would be good advice for just about anyone else.

>> No.2039590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587673262419.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039589
"It's just that I want to emulate the people I like. Parts of that seem... Fun to me. I don't know if you'd understand."

>> No.2039591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587673688842.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039590
Aren't you people though?
Or do you view yourself as less?

>> No.2039592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587674196704.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039591
"While we are people... We were above humanity as a primal beast and a seraph at that. It's that a part of us was limited in terms of freedom compared to them. We also enjoyed the transient nature of humanity and the various notions that they go through."

Last edited 20/04/23(Thu)16:36.

>> No.2039593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587674803000.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039592
Hmmm...
A difference of opinions I suppose considering I am vastly older so I have a different opinion on the matter.

Last edited 20/04/23(Thu)16:46.

>> No.2039594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587677083199.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039593
"Hmhm, that's fine. We ar both free to have our own opinions."

>> No.2039595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587677222734.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039594
She would look her over and then decide to ask rather plainly
Well, speaking of wanting to emulate humans.
Can you have children?

>> No.2039596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587685883098.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039595
"Hm? What...? No, I've never entertained the idea. Primal beasts cannot have children."

>> No.2039597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587685975938.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039596
Ilias would smirk
Is that so~?

>> No.2039598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587686385512.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039597
"Hmm?"
She inquisitively hums for a second. But she just lets it drop and just continues partaking in her meal.

>> No.2039599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587687171098.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039598
The idea of giving you such a function entertained me, that's all.

>> No.2039600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587687823053.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039599
"...Giving me such a function? That sounds like the realms that Belial and the others would dabble in. That's not something I would trust you with though."

>> No.2039601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587687965950.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039600
You don't have to trust me~
She would say with a smile
I could make the change without laying a single finger on you.

>> No.2039602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587688085007.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039601
"I will have to ask that you don't do that."

>> No.2039603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587688241351.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2039602
Ah, you asked just a bit too late.
She would say as she finishes her pop
Suddenly Gabriel could feel her new "reproductive needs" kicking in.

>> No.2039604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587688547000.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039603
"Really...? Mmm... Why would you?"
She's frowning, very much defensive now. The woman was biting her thumb's nail, her other hand shifting around and her leg anxiously shaking.

>> No.2039605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587688790754.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2039604
Oh that's cute.
She would watch her with great delight
You speak of wanting to emulate people, but really, emulating is just emulating.
Why emulate when you can experience it firsthand~
The rest is simply my curiosity.
I'm giving you first hand experience of what lust and sexual hunger is like, so I was curious about how you would behave given the situation.

>> No.2039606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587689184547.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039605
"Why... Why are you doing this? How cruel..."
She's wracking her head trying to figure out something to deal with this but- Gabriel is charmeed and cannot act this turn!

>> No.2039607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587689271216.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039606
Cruel~?
Don't worry, you won't be thinking that for much longer~
She would wave her hand and then they were both in bed, and Gabriel would be in the nude

>> No.2039608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587689931009.png -(145.0 KiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148440

>>2039607
"This joke is going too far- Enough!"
Sh tries to manifest her power, but fails to resist the charm!

>> No.2039609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587690234067.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039608
Ilias would lift her up from the back and wrap her arms around her
Shhh... That's enough of that.
Let me show you what you were missing out on~
Her fingers would slowly trace along the frame of her body before then grabing her breasts

>> No.2039610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587690894632.png -(145.0 KiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148440

>>2039609
Unused to this feeling Gabriel can only struggle. Sh triees to knock away Ilias' hands. The Primarch using her actual strength at this time, trying to escape this situation.

>> No.2039611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587690987346.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039610
She would find that her strength means very little against someone like her
Ilias would keep doing as she pleases
The way you're afraid of such a feeling is cute~
She would soon after pinch and play with one of her nipples

>> No.2039612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587692037002.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039611
The primarch keeps her mouth shut, doing her best to weather Ilias' touch. Although, despite her actions, her body welcome the change, leaking between her legs as she's diddled more.

>> No.2039613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587692205139.jpg -(502.8 KiB, 1422x1031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514839

>>2039612
Oh that's cute.
You're trying to hold it in~?
But will you if I do this?
One of her hands would slide down her body gently as she speaks. Her finger gently tracing along her slide, pressing in gently to tease her

>> No.2039614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587692784795.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039613
She's been charmed before but it's never been like this. Her sensitivity causes er to writhe around more, trying to futilely fight back to no avail.
"Desist!"

>> No.2039615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587956213356.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 320x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18878

Goki sighed, sliding into a steel-drum sitting over a fire.
She'd been spending a lot of time training the son she had with Broly, but even when she sparred with everyone else she just didn't feel... satisfied.

Maybe relaxing in an open bath will help, like the old days.
She said to herself, letting herself relax.

>> No.2039616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587956854321.png -(122.9 KiB, 288x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125874

>>2039615
Luckily someone was ready and willing to help
You look sexually frustrated~
A familiar voice would say, somehow popping up behind her

>> No.2039617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587957056767.jpg -(180.9 KiB, 684x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185282

>>2039616
That wouldn't be hard to do with Goki sitting in a hot boiling drum.

She tilted her head back.

Ah- Mistress!
She said out loud, blushing at the sight of Helen.
I said that word again...
She thought to herself, feeling her heart skip a beat.

D-Does that mean I need more "special" training?

>> No.2039618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587957387321.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2039617
That's exactly what it means~
Battles just aren't satisfying anymore, that means you need to do more sexual things~

>> No.2039619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587957677690.jpg -(17.8 KiB, 403x365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18270

>>2039618
I guess I haven't done anything since Broly gave me a baby.
She says, closing her eyes.

I guess taking a bath was pointless after all.
Because she assumed a hot open air bath would relax her enough not to be frustrated anymore.
Stating this, she stands up. Water cascades down her body, rolling off of her breasts like a creature that had risen from the ocean.

I'm already naked, at least.

>> No.2039620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587957855163.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2039619
Hehe, you've gotten plenty lewd~
You're not afraid of admitting to your needs~

>> No.2039621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587958187035.jpg -(36.3 KiB, 488x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37212

>>2039620
>>2039620
She rests her hand over her chest, blushing at the comment.

I am a slut, after all. You made me realize how dirty I was before.
Although she was very inexperienced, Helen had already convinced her of her place when she turned her into a public toilet.

>> No.2039622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587958588463.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039621
The way you act with broly is cute though~
Let's have a bit of milk then first before we get to training you~

>> No.2039623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587958712182.png -(335.8 KiB, 948x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343813

>>2039622
>>2039622
She climbs out of the drum.

Ehe... A-All right, I think we have some in the kitchen.

>> No.2039624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587958819669.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2039623
Hmmm, nah let's go to the milk bar~
She would say warping to the of them outside the building

>> No.2039625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587958928198.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2039624
Ah- I forgot my clothes!
She says, blushing again and quickly covering her chest.
She was still wet, and people were already starting to stare at her. Who wouldn't enjoy clean, glistening ass and tits?

>> No.2039626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587959079508.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>2039625
Of course you did~!
Helen enjoyed that goki has a thing for playing innocent
They would enter the milk bar
I'm sure you've seen these before. You've been in this world long enough.

>> No.2039627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587959276169.jpg -(26.5 KiB, 360x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27144

>>2039626
She followed behind and nodded.

Y-Yes. I haven't been inside one yet. Goten's too young to know about these places.
She glanced around the bar, and her eyes rested on two particular name-plates.

Caulifla and Kale...?
Two bodies mounted on the wall, being milked and orgasming all the while were staring at her.
She swallowed hard.

So this is where they've been...
She mutters to herself, frowning at the thought.
I wanted to fight with them again too.

>> No.2039628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587959596557.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2039627
Their bodies have lost all of their unique shape though, so they look exactly like all the other milk dispensers, so their nameplates will be removed soon.
Although disappointing, the thoughts would circulate the monkey's head too about joining them
Their minds are completely gone. They wouldn't even recognize you if they could even hear or see~

>> No.2039629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587959729465.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2039628
She stares at them even longer now.
Helen controlling her subconsciousness, she was starting to get turned on.
Should I join them...?

I-I see... How exciting...
She says, almost as if in a hypnotic daze.

>> No.2039630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587959791276.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039629
She'd give her a glass
Why don't you try them out~?

>> No.2039631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587960121743.png -(264.3 KiB, 499x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270667

>>2039630
Ara?
She blinked and took the glass over to one of the plaques, pressing the Glass against one of their breasts to get milk flowing into it.
All while thinking about joining them more.

Last edited 20/04/27(Mon)00:02.

>> No.2039632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587961059876.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039631
You look pretty red over there, is there anything wrong~?

>> No.2039633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587961201116.jpg -(53.1 KiB, 577x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54422

>>2039632
>>2039632
N-No.
Goki mutters, gingerly sipping the milk.

>> No.2039634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587961419597.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2039633
You're wondering what it must feel like to be one of those, right~?

>> No.2039635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587961711450.jpg -(10.9 KiB, 247x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11151

>>2039634
Yeah, I'm curious. But I couldn't do that sort of thing. I have to take care of Goten.

>> No.2039636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587961782543.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039635
I could arrange for a copy to take your place.
You know the sabbath does that all the time~

>> No.2039637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587961904059.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 674x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84473

>>2039636
Eh? But what about my training?
She frowns.
I was looking forward to it after so long.

>> No.2039638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587962009416.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039637
I could train you into becoming one.
You'd love it~

>> No.2039639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587962210206.jpg -(56.0 KiB, 846x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57320

>>2039638
Eh? But I thought the point was handling my frustration...
I wanna do it, but...
She wanted to be selfish as well. She had thought of how many ways Helen might play with her, especially after the first time.
But now she was faced with becoming a milk dispenser.

...It sounds really sexy, but I also like the idea of having another baby too.
Or at least, she was expecting abuse and sex.

>> No.2039640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587962778233.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039639
It's all abuse and sex Goki~

>> No.2039641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587962952382.jpg -(52.1 KiB, 514x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53339

>>2039640
Well I guess you're the expert.
She stares at the wall.

...Will I ever come back? It would be a shame to never experience anything ever again afterward.

>> No.2039642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587963066730.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039641
You might, it entirely depends on you~

>> No.2039643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587963482732.jpg -(35.8 KiB, 385x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36624

>>2039642
>>2039642
Then...
She smiles at helen.

I shouldn't overthink it! I'm sure I'll be satisfied eventually!

>> No.2039644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587963753350.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>2039643
After she'd finish her glass, tentacles would come out of her shadow and gran her
Now then, let's have a bit of fun with this~
I'm going to mold your body into a milk dispenser, and you're going to do your best to keep conscious throughout it~
If the pleasure is too much and you succumb to the training, that means you won't come back and your body will eventually become a plain milk dispenser like all the rest, alright~?

Last edited 20/04/27(Mon)01:02.

>> No.2039645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587964114699.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2039644
E-Eh!?
She acts surprised, but the red in her face and the fluid between her legs betrayed her.
She was very turned on by this.

Ah~ That sounds impossible to come back from~

>> No.2039646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587964238056.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>2039645
I trained you to be submissive, so of course you'll lose on purpose despite previous protests~
You look up for the challenge though, so let's begin~
She would start to work on her arms, somehow molding them like clay and pushing them back into her body
Her body would gain more curves and her breasts would enlarge from the extra mass added to it
Her body would feel shockwaves of pleasure as Helen does this, and her breasts might even squirt milk

>> No.2039647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587965079131.jpg -(53.5 KiB, 797x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54756

>>2039646
>>2039646
She would not only orgasm, but milk would indeed squirt from her breasts with a sensation that made her mind tingle.

Hoohh...~! Mistress, it feels so good~! This is better than being a toilet~

>> No.2039648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587965190308.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2039647
I know, right~?
Next would be her legs as they get pushed inside and all of the mass begins affective the body, making it bigger, more curvy, and the breasts would get tremendously bigger, happily squirting milk and sending more waves of pleasure through goki's body
Want me to finish you off with the head now so you can go on that wall~?

Last edited 20/04/27(Mon)01:26.

>> No.2039649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587965585561.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2039648
Yes mistress~!
She'd cry out, her torso tensing up and spasming with all the fluids spraying everywhere. I can only imagine Helen being soaked in breast milk as she molds this monkey like clay.
Goki's eyes roll to the back of her head.

>> No.2039650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587965886975.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56709

>>2039649
Good girl~
Let's see how you endure the training~
With that she would work on the head, easily making the hair disappear before then molding it into the body
Her sense of sight, smell and hearing would disappear, but she would still be capable of thinking, but in lower capacity
If she's trained and accepts this training, then more of her consciousness disappears as time goes on
There~
Let's put you on the wall~
She would do just that and put a nameplate under it, while removing the nameplate of the other two since they no longer look unique
Soon after men would swarm to the new dispenser

>> No.2039651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587966312047.png -(570.6 KiB, 780x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584306

>>2039650
As men flocked to her and began groping her for milk and fucking her senseless at their leisure, Goki easily caved and submitted to the pleasure. Her mind began fading away, replaced only by carnal desire.

Her body, like a sea creature, developed a different kind of intelligence all together as her organs themselves relied on her sense of touch to function- making themselves susceptible to learning that milking = good and fucking = good.
They would become slick with fluids, perpetually ready to fuck.

>> No.2039652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587966528437.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2039651
Helen would watch as the training goes on
It's not taking long, wow! She's even worse than the other two. She'll be common milk dispenser in no time, her body might lose it's unique shape too at a faster rate than the others

Last edited 20/04/27(Mon)01:48.

>> No.2039653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587967549254.jpg -(78.3 KiB, 944x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80188

>>2039652
And sure enough, she'd lose her shape too.
Eventually becoming the same as everyone else on the wall.

>> No.2039654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587967712205.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2039653
Looks like you won't be coming back~
She would remove the nameplate from under her, now having turned the 3 of them into mindless products and then she would head out

>> No.2039655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588178197721.png -(1.5 MiB, 1061x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1553124

I kinda feel like posting Peni, so she can be found either on her own or with her robot (it's never far behind her anywhow.

She'll be in Aurora's arcade arrogantly smashing peoples' high scores and gorging herself on junk food.

>> No.2039656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588212127871.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039655
There would be a girl in her 20s approaching the girl who was breaking records
Wow, you're really good at these games.

>> No.2039657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588214052361.jpg -(8.2 MiB, 4023x2667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8611035

>>2039656
>>2039656
Thanks!
She'd say, nonchalantly as she munched on some off-brand doritos.

It's kinda easy though. But I guess I'm just really good with technology.

>> No.2039658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588218348873.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039657
Well... let's see how long your new high score lasts~
She would say, grabing a joystick and putting in a coin

>> No.2039659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588218589685.png -(768.3 KiB, 1131x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786715

>>2039658
Oh? Go easy on me~
She'd say teasingly.
The burden of being the best around- everyone wants a piece. Well, let's see what she's got.

>> No.2039660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588218782877.jpg -(29.7 KiB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30457

>>2039659
She would start playing with a cheerful smile, playing the game like someone who was average at best, but internally, the girl was calculating algorythms and strategies for optimally beating this game and getting a high score
Her expression would change to something less befitting of the cute girl that originally approached her. Something a bit more competitive as she starts making a mad dash for the high score
No promises~

Last edited 20/04/29(Wed)23:53.

>> No.2039661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588246505504.png -(356.2 KiB, 800x1113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364735

>>2039660
...
Peni glances at her, catching that look on the girl's face.
Scary... Something's off about her.
She'd think to herself, and start redoubling her efforts. She wasn't a machine or a robot, but the Web Warriors were usually generally good at tinkering, hacking, and anything that required math. Peni would be keeping pace with her as she pushed her reflex time as far as the machine would allow for her to do so.

Sp//der, make sure she isn't cheating...
She'd whisper under her breath to something over her shoulder.

>> No.2039662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588267700870.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039661
I heard that.
Someone has a pretty big ego if they think that anyone who can beat their record is probably cheating~
If it checks the machine, there won't be any hacking or anything, it just seemed like it was pure skill by the look of it
The girl herself was going at it really fast, and even then she was gaining on peni
It's okay though, you won't have to worry about your record for long.

>> No.2039663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588268261794.jpg -(428.3 KiB, 1388x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438560

>>2039662
>>2039662
Someone's got super hearing.
She says with a sigh.
If the girl is paying attention, a spider crawls off of Peni's shoulder and will climb up onto the Cabinet to watch them both play.

Well, I'm not giving up just yet! I can multitask beating the latest pokemon while cracking Tony Stark's security satellites for fun! There's no way I'm losing at an arcade!
She'd try to play with increased vigor, the buttons and joysticks now making sounds that suggest they really don't like being used this way.
Which is probably going to hurt Peni's score in the long run, but competition is competition!

>> No.2039664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588268503306.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039663
The girl would just keep going at it following her strategy perfectly still gaining points in the long run
If the spider was relaying any information to peni, it would be that the girl was playing too optimally for peni to win just based on experience of the game
I like a challenge! Keep it up!
She would say, giving a cheerful smile

>> No.2039665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588268833978.png -(1009.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1033241

>>2039664
It's just a spider, so it can't do that. But it can talk to her, so it'll report back afterward!
In the meantime, she'd quickly overtake Peni's score. Peni started getting heated.

Crap... You are good!

>> No.2039666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588269762450.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039665
I come here every once in a while to set new high scores on some machines whenever someone beats them.
She would slow down her pace now that she gained the lead, and whenever Peni is done, would stop the highscore just a bit higher at the best Peni could do
That should do it~

Last edited 20/04/30(Thu)14:02.

>> No.2039667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588270269829.jpg -(323.3 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331016

>>2039666
Eeeeh?
She listens, and gives the girl a dirty look.
I want to call her a show off, but that would make me a hypocrite wouldn't it...

>> No.2039668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588270612633.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039667
After she was done she would extend her hand
I'm Jeri, nice to meet you~!

>> No.2039669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588271205628.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 4299x6071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3777413

>>2039668
My name is Peni.
She says, extending her hand as well.

The spider from before crawls up Peni's back and takes its place on her shoulder.
And Peni has a :/ look on her face.
...And I guess I just learned who the Queen of the Arcade is?

>> No.2039670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588271326014.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039669
Hehehe, well, queen of this arcade anyway~
Meanwhile Jeri was all smiles as she destroyed a kid trying to move in on her turf

Last edited 20/04/30(Thu)14:28.

>> No.2039671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588271464904.png -(1014.3 KiB, 1566x1574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1038606

>>2039670
Well everyone meets a bigger fish eventually. I couldn't tell you how many dimensions I've left unbeatable high scores in.

>> No.2039672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588271631421.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039671
Oh? You're a dimension traveler?
That caught her attention

>> No.2039673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588272116595.jpg -(342.8 KiB, 715x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350996

>>2039672
It's kind of part of my job. I'm Peni Parker of Earth-TRN704. I'm part of a really big super hero group called the Web Warriors!
Movie Peni got her own dimension so she's officially a separate character from Comic Peni, who is from earth-14512.

>> No.2039674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588272283107.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039673
Hmmm...
She would stop to think about it
Now that I think about it, we also had some alternate worlds.
I mean... besides the digital world that Leomon and the others came from.

>> No.2039675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588272789953.png -(312.9 KiB, 750x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320421

>>2039674
Did she say digital? Of course there's digital versions aren't there. I hope this doesn't mean that whole simulation thing is really true.

...You've heard of the Multiverse, right?

>> No.2039676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588273045000.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039675
Yup! I've been here for 20 years now, so I've had a lot of time to read up on it all.

Last edited 20/04/30(Thu)14:57.

>> No.2039677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588273620915.jpg -(526.3 KiB, 1075x1075) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538923

>>2039676
It's like that! Except the Web Warriors consist of all Spider-Men across the multiverse- including Spider-Women.

She points at the spider on her shoulder.
Sp//der here is my partner, and we fight crime in other worlds. But we came here looking for someone... The master weaver who spins the threads of reality sensed some weird things coming from this place, but I haven't seen any signs of anyone since I got here.
She sighed.

...And I was hoping to see my friends again too.

>> No.2039678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588273793185.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039677
Maybe it's all the demonic energy.
This place is pretty dangerous you know.

>> No.2039679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588274283840.jpg -(359.1 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367761

>>2039678
I've been to worse places.
She says with a very fake smile.
This place is... unique, but no one's tried to kill me yet at least.

>> No.2039680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588274431719.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039679
Death is the least of your problems here.
You just don't see the bigger picture yet.
If you want, I could explain it, but it won't be out in the open where everyone can hear us.
She hasn't proposed a place yet, she's leaving that to peni, if peni wants to do that, and it migtht feel better for her to think of a spot where she has the advantage of not being ambushed or something

Last edited 20/04/30(Thu)15:20.

>> No.2039681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588274814857.png -(115.3 KiB, 379x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118048

>>2039680
I think I do see it... I've been around here at least long enough to know what really happens. I'm just not drawing attention to myself.

Once I find who I'm looking for, I can leave and never come back. But I can hear you out. I left my Mech outside. It's not very big, but I'll need Sp//der's help if we want to make sure we're not being listened to.

>> No.2039682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588275133140.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039681
Alright, lead the way.
I'm sure I have information that will surprise you.

>> No.2039683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588275361611.png -(306.9 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314236

>>2039682
All right.
She'll say and head for the exit.
She kept the spider-bot in an alley behind the Arcade- as soon as she sees it, she hurries over and opens a compartment for the spider to crawl into.

...Here you go! Now we can get down to business, right partner?
She said happily- the robot whirred to life, spinning on its mid-section and spinning its arms as if to make sure they're functioning properly.

The cockpit's dome would light up with LEDs, creating a big Smiley Face, and Peni would turn around as proud as can be of her friend.

...This is what we fight Crime with!

>> No.2039684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588275694988.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039683
Oh wow, that looks pretty awesome~!
It kind of reminds me of when Takato digi merges with guilmon.
Well, she means that they kinda are inside the digimon, or are the digimon in that case
It also reminds me of those mecha animes I used to watch.

>> No.2039685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588275896408.jpg -(236.1 KiB, 1500x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241747

>>2039684
It's exactly like anime! But way cooler.
She says, nodding to herself. Then she tilts her head with a glance.

Sp//der, activate privacy protocols. No magic, no cameras. Scan for organic and inorganic life-forms while you're at it. Then block out everything.
The LEDs light up with a an O.K. and then the cockpit opens up. Peni jumps into it and grabs some snacks. She lounges into her seat as she begins eating yet another bag of off-brand Doritos.

So! Will that do?

>> No.2039686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588276248120.jpg -(57.4 KiB, 600x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58763

>>2039685
Just a little bit more~
She would say as her body glows red and wings comes from her back
Any camera in their area would begin to melt on the spot
Anything else like nanomachines and the like that might have been part of stark's company would find themselves destroyed too
I don't trust stark.
In fact, since you mentioned that you had fun with his stuff before. I half expect him to lure you into a sense of false security just so he can watch you better.
If she watched digimon before, she might know that this Jeri, isn't exactly jeri

Last edited 20/04/30(Thu)15:50.

>> No.2039687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588276561031.png -(2.7 MiB, 1984x2473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2855279

>>2039686
>>2039686
She winces, and watches Juri's form change.
I Knew there was something seriously off about her...

I'm going to assume that mister Stark isn't the same man he used to be...?
She asks skeptically. She knows him by name as one of the Avengers, but she knows that not every universe has the same heros with the same personalities and Tony could very well be a villain.

>> No.2039688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588276771739.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039687
Besides that one spooky moment, she kept her cheerful personality
That's right~!
He wasn't in this world longer than me, but he married the demonlord of this world.
He's also a lot more experienced with the threats that come and go here.

>> No.2039689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588277347011.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 4299x6071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3777413

>>2039688
Oh... Great. So now we have to worry about Demon Lords.
She sighs.
Well, at least Karn will be able to keep an eye on things.

>> No.2039690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588277496443.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039689
Well, let's see what you know about the big picture first then.
Besides already infecting most of the worlds in this universe, did you know that they already started infecting multiple other realities already?

>> No.2039691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588277730210.png -(295.8 KiB, 423x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302931

>>2039690
Wait, really!?
Her eyes shoot open wide.

I just... assumed all of the corruption stuff was limited to this plane! If they're reality hopping, then that would explain what Karn was sensing.
But why did he say someone might be a in trouble? Which one of us was here?

>> No.2039692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588278064009.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039691
Yup! And this might also be alarming too.
You seem like you're fine, but I wonder if you've noticed subtle differences in your personality already.
You're infected with demonic energy too.

>> No.2039693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588278264682.png -(316.6 KiB, 403x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324222

>>2039692
W-Well I know about the ambient energy, but I've been avoiding interactions with most people. No one touches me unless I let them.
Although she did shake Jeri's hand earlier.

>> No.2039694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588279225072.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039693
Well, it's been inside of you for quite a while now and has been growing streadily.
So... if you had returned, you would probably have infected a bunch of other people there.

>> No.2039695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588279563000.png -(323.2 KiB, 392x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330959

>>2039694
You're kidding...
She says Rhetorically, knowing she's not.

Well, I'll make a note to call that in to Karn. We'll find a way to deal with that later- more importantly, the Web needs to know what's going on here.
If we start getting reality-incursions again, that could be bad.

>> No.2039696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588280496939.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039695
Do you mean instabilities in reality?

>> No.2039697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588280793772.jpg -(126.6 KiB, 1024x1834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129638

>>2039696
Well... Kind of. It's a lot scarier than just that though.

>> No.2039698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588281014586.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039697
Do you mind explaining it? I can tell you what I know based on that after.

>> No.2039699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588284670449.jpg -(735.8 KiB, 3492x4076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753456

>>2039698
Well... Imagine the multiverse being like a really really big, infinitely expanding web.

She says, making a gesture with her hands.

And each thread is like its' own reality, with a whole universe of possibilities!
But, let's say... something happens, that causes damage to the web. The incursions occur when a force that links a universe to another pulls them together until they collide... either destroying both realities, or creating a new one all together.

It's like that. So there's a lot of potential for harm to be done if we're not careful.
And things like this happen in the comics apparently. I haven't caught up on all the Spider-Verse stuff, or the Secret Wars, but I know enough to have the basics down.

>> No.2039700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588285722808.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039699
Oh wow!
That's kinda like what Nicol Bolas did with a few different planes.
When they were all destroyed, he ate the resulting energy from it to ascend to a high level of godhood.

>> No.2039701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588286003671.jpg -(390.5 KiB, 525x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399901

>>2039700
W-Who!?
She squints really hard.
That had to have given the weaver an aneurysm.

Wait- first tell me everything you wanted to tell me before, and work your way up to the big stuff- unless that's the important stuff, then start there and work your way down?

And who do we have to beat up to fix everything?

>> No.2039702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588298832331.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039701
Well, who we have to beat up will be hard.
As for coliding realities, I think they might already know of that problem and this reality is a weird exception to the rule.
I'll start with the small stuff first.
What do you know about demonic energy so far?

>> No.2039703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588300004858.png -(1.3 MiB, 682x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1352409

>>2039702
It turns everyone into perverts for starters, but it's weird... It's nothing like demonic magic that I'm used to hearing about.

>> No.2039704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588300656836.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039703
Yeah, pervert is one thing.
But imagine it this way.
Think about all of the things you stopped yourself from doing, despite really wanting to do them.
A part of yourself you might grapple with, like a real you.
Demonic energy brings that out and removes the chains holding it back.

>> No.2039705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588300878549.png -(279.7 KiB, 864x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286405

>>2039704
Inhibitions are important to have. That's not a real me at all! Removing that would make everyone into reckless, immature idiots.

>> No.2039706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588301597935.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039705
Both parts of the coin are you, but you're not wrong.
Either way, this has the effect of turning people more into villains than good people.
You understand, right?
Most of the people in this world are villains.

>> No.2039707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588301927938.jpg -(126.6 KiB, 1024x1834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129638

>>2039706
...I understand.
She says quietly.
So does that include you?

>> No.2039708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588303119600.jpg -(29.7 KiB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30457

>>2039707
The first demon lord caused a bunch of factions to show up, all of them trying to get power and corrupt other worlds, so there's no one source to stop it all.

>> No.2039709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588303689059.jpg -(241.9 KiB, 1165x1577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247664

>>2039708
Mmn... Well, I can't exactly just leave without dealing with this corruption stuff first in any case.
She says after shrugging.

>> No.2039710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588304346380.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039709
I'm not sure if you can deal with it this far into it's development inside of you...
What monster did you come into contact with before now?

>> No.2039711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588304801715.png -(1.5 MiB, 1061x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1553124

>>2039710
Well... I feel like I can get another opinion, given I have access to an entire multiverse of super geniuses and all. But that's disheartening to hear.

She mumbles with a frown.

I met some weird naked lady who invited me to her shrine to meet her family. But nothing happened.

>> No.2039712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588307542510.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039711
What did she look like?
Knowing the monster breed is crucial.

>> No.2039713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588308222739.png -(446.3 KiB, 896x1336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457005

>>2039712
Honestly it was hard to tell. But she said she was a weasel. I thought she looked like a dog.

>> No.2039714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588308443131.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039713
Ah, raiju.
Did you touch it? Did you get a shock? They transfer demonic energy that way.
Have you been noticing that your hair is a lot harder to keep combed or that it's more of a mess lately?

>> No.2039715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588308544901.jpg -(117.9 KiB, 743x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120711

>>2039714
W-Well, I pat her head but not much happened.

Last edited 20/05/01(Fri)00:49.

>> No.2039716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588308723394.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039715
Nothing? No tingle, or static?

>> No.2039717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588309030884.png -(214.6 KiB, 2412x1864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219781

>>2039716
She started charging up with electricity when I went to pet her, but Sp//der pulled me away really quickly.

I didn't feel anything tingly or shocking, but there was a warm and pleasant sensation just before. And I guess my hair has been a little messy... but that's normal when you can't wash your hair properly...
At least that's what she's going with.

Last edited 20/05/01(Fri)00:57.

>> No.2039718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588314082079.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 776x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123585

>>2039716
>>2039717
I think someone is talking about me somewhere

>> No.2039719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588389543194.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039614
I could, but you look like you're enjoying it~
She would continue to tease the angel's slit, now starting to press her finger inside by just a small amount, testing her reactions
You're dripping wet down here.

>> No.2039720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588389738428.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039719
Gabriel attempts to manifest both her staff and a deluge of cold water to get Ilias off of herself, trying to resist the pleasure.

>> No.2039721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588390166556.jpg -(502.8 KiB, 1422x1031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514839

>>2039720
There would be an anti magic field around them, preventing such acts from occuring
Now, how about this.
She would push her finger further inside, churning it about
Oooh, quite tight~

>> No.2039722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588391130743.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039721
Without a way to manifest her water, she still would try and push and attempt to get Ilias off of herself. Once the finger enters her, she can't resist moaning, squirting slightly and becoming limp in Ilias' hands.

>> No.2039723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588393907818.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039722
Now that's better. Those are much more honest sounds~
She would push the finger further in, aiming to ramp up the pleasure.

>> No.2039724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588398691437.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039723
"Sto- Stop...!"
She desperately struggles from her touch, trying to pull away and force Ilias' hands from venturing any deeper. But she can't resist ilias- let alone her lack of strength from climax.

>> No.2039725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588399346959.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2039724
Oh just enjoy it already~
She would begin thrusting her finger in and out of her now at a slow pace
This is what you really want~

>> No.2039726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588399704968.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039725
"I want to go home... I can't... I don't..."
Gabriel is charmed and can't move!

>> No.2039727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588400341647.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2039726
Shhh, no more of that, come on, use your own hands too, don't make me do all the work~

>> No.2039728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588400504959.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039727
Her hands hover over her privates, but out of defiance, she doesn't do anything, just using her utmost will to not touch at all.

>> No.2039729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588400602783.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039728
Even if she was resisting, it would only take a gentle push
Ilias would place her hands over hers, guiding her hands through the motions
There, see? Like this~

>> No.2039730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588480925861.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039717
It might be best if you cleaned up and confirmed.
It's not too late to at least choose a race that would be beneficial for you if there's no choice.
That way you won't at least end up in a sow factory.

>> No.2039731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588481297809.jpg -(243.8 KiB, 1080x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249700

>>2039730
>>2039730
I am doing no such thing!
Peni says flatly.

Web Warriors don't give up, and I'm sure I can reverse this or at least find a way to delay it indefinitely.
She rubs a finger across her chin.

Even supernatural stuff and demonic powers can be analyzed scientifically. Besides, I'm not ready to stop being a high schooler yet.

>> No.2039732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588481457534.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039731
Maybe, but it doesn't hurt to have a backup plan.
If you don't make it, or if a monster happens to trap you, what then?
You can't wing it here, you need multiple plans in advance.

>> No.2039733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588481585160.jpg -(601.8 KiB, 1125x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616255

>>2039732
I have ideas. But I have to discuss them with my friends. I'll do that privately.
She wasn't about to reveal how her interdimensional connection works.

>> No.2039734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588482174828.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039733
Well, I think you're just a tad bit too overconfident about this.
She would look around in her purse for something and pull out a few things
She'd put her digivice aside and then pull out a notebook, handing it to her
Here's all my notes on every conceivable way they can corrupt you.
You look like you can read fast.

>> No.2039735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588482455040.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 4299x6071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3777413

>>2039734
>>2039734
I have way more art of her looking annoyed than I thought I did.

She takes the notebook and starts glancing through it.
...You're right, I can. I just want you to know, I've already considered this stuff before. I'm confident because I have a pretty solid last resort if I really need an escape.
But if that fails then... Well, we'll just have to hope it doesn't.

>> No.2039736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588482716739.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039735
She would hold out a pendant
Here, this is for you.
You can analyze it, and everything else before you accept it, but I'll say it right away.
It's a cursed item.
You press this jewel here to activate it.
If everything fails, this will turn you into a witch.
Those monsters are the top authority in this world.
They also don't just let anyone into their little group these days.

>> No.2039737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588483137879.png -(676.4 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
692626

>>2039736
She looks at the Jewel suspiciously.
Sp//der, you can take the creepy cursed necklace.

The robot will extend a mechanical arm to retrieve it!
I could just put on a pointy hat and call myself a witch, couldn't I? How hard could it be to go undercover.

>> No.2039738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588483341522.png -(253.4 KiB, 651x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259498

>>2039737
Jeri will instantly reprimand her for that thought, since she already thinks she has her figured out
If you're thinking about disguising yourself as a witch, don't.
Not only is that incredibly stupid, but it's reckless.
They'll know you have too little demonic energy inside of you, and they'll know you're not one of their own.

>> No.2039739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588483800870.jpg -(689.5 KiB, 1000x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
706093

>>2039738
>>2039738
Um... R-Right.
Creepy. Is she a mind-reader?

>> No.2039740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588483943515.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039739
I kind of get the feeling I'll have to babysit you~!
She says in her more cheerful tone now

>> No.2039741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588484568539.jpg -(340.3 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348484

>>2039740
>>2039740
H-hey I'm older than I look you know...!
She says, shrinking back from the thought.

I don't need a D-Reaper as an older sister.

>> No.2039742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588484766050.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039741
Not taking no for an answer~!
I feel like if I take my eyes off of you for too long, you'll get in trouble!
She would say that first before then getting to the other part
So, you know what I am?

>> No.2039743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588485385638.png -(299.0 KiB, 412x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306204

>>2039742
>>2039742
I totally watched my dad's old anime collection. Digimon's super popular, and I know that you aren't supposed to have that!

She points at the Digivice.

>> No.2039744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588485635390.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039743
My digivice?
She would pick it up
Things changed over time.
Oh, so it's one of those worlds where there's a show about us... interesting

>> No.2039745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588485813727.png -(323.2 KiB, 392x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330959

>>2039744
>>2039744
You're literally a lovecraftian horror, I don't want to know what you need with a Digivice.
I wonder if she's going to follow me around everywhere?

>> No.2039746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588486003801.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039745
She'd laugh at that and just wave it off
Oh, you're silly~!
You don't need to worry about that. I'm a "retired" lovecraftian horror~
I just goof off and play at the arcade every once in a while, that's all~
And watch over a troublesome and wreckless little sister~

>> No.2039747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588486318295.png -(307.1 KiB, 389x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314475

>>2039746
I'm proficient in martial arts, I have a super cool robot mech, and waaay too many older brothers.
I wonder if I can call Noire here... Or miles?

>> No.2039748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588486568935.png -(57.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58749

>>2039747
So that means you need some older sisters to even it out, don't you?
Yeah, walked right into that one

>> No.2039749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588486833593.png -(308.4 KiB, 451x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315787

>>2039748
She takes a deep breath and sighs.
Fine, whatever. You can't just follow me around forever though.

>> No.2039750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588486936049.jpg -(29.9 KiB, 464x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30634

>>2039749
Great~! Don't worry, I'll make sure no monster tries anything on you while I'm around~
Pic related for the eyes and big smile at least

>> No.2039751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588487157552.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039729
With Ilias guiding her body, the primach can only bite back her yelp, holding her moans att bay while her body eagerly squirts away from her touch.

>> No.2039752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588487228559.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039751
That's it, just like that~
She would continue to guide her, before finally removing her hands
Now, just repeat the motions and let your instincts guide you~

>> No.2039753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588487264345.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 2806x1984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1861344

>>2039750
>>2039750
She jumps, and leans back into her mech.

S-Stop doing that...!
I hope she can't follow me back home when it's time to go, that will be troublesome...

>> No.2039754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588487460306.png -(57.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58749

>>2039753
The girl would laugh
Sorry, I just wanted to scare you a little bit~
It's surprisingly easy.

>> No.2039755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588487714947.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 550x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47461

>>2039754
I fight bad guys but you're above my pay grade...
I don't really get paid honestly.

>> No.2039756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588487895935.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039755
Hehehehe~
I'll try to tease you just a little bit less then.

>> No.2039757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588488361447.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039752
Gabriel tries to resist... However she starts to touch herself. Prodding and playing- she immediately starts climaxing.

>> No.2039758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588488478517.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2039757
You're climaxing pretty quickly.
How are you enjoying it? The feeling of pure pleasure that washes over you every time?

>> No.2039759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588488560982.jpg -(119.2 KiB, 1280x1622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122033

>>2039756
>>2039756
So was there anything else you wanted to tell me, while we're here?
She asks in a hopeful tone- mostly hopeful that this isn't going to turn out horribly.

>> No.2039760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588488666799.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039759
Well, since you haven't familiarized yourself with the monster races here, why don't I give you ane encyclopedia of the races here so you can find out how each one works and how they can corrupt you?

>> No.2039761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588488769699.png -(115.3 KiB, 379x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118048

>>2039760
>>2039760
Jeez, I didn't expect to go from playing in the arcade to having homework out of the blue.

>> No.2039762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588488913751.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039761
Well, you mentioned more information to help your cause, and that's what I'm giving you.

>> No.2039763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588489034614.jpg -(244.9 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250816

>>2039762
T-That's fair, I suppose.

>> No.2039764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588489116992.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039758
"I- I just want... It to stop~"
Maybe she was being honest there. For a moment. But with her panting and moaning so much, it's hard to tell. Hough, her hands are a lot more honest compared to the rest of her.

>> No.2039765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588489651290.png -(57.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58749

>>2039763
I also have a lot of information about their current expansion, but if I'm going to talk about that, we're going to have to go to either my place or your place.
Talking in an alley ain't very comfortable

>> No.2039766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588489715938.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2039764
We'll have to satisfy your urges for that to happen.

>> No.2039767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588489742021.png -(254.4 KiB, 1008x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260514

>>2039765
Oh, um... I've been living inside of Sp//der...
She points at the Mech.

>> No.2039768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490086707.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039766
"Just... Stop this! Lt me just... Go back home!"
Although she's wants nothing more than to just smite Ilias, she's instead digging into her own caves, her slit drooling all over thee woman.

>> No.2039769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490097967.png -(253.4 KiB, 651x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259498

>>2039767
She kind of gives her a deadpan look, being all like "Really...?"
...Really?

>> No.2039770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490207848.jpg -(165.4 KiB, 1095x1509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169403

>>2039769
This wasn't meant to be a long-term operation. And we have a base on another world...

>> No.2039771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490210512.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2039768
But that won't solve your current predicament~
This however will~
She will aim to kill whatever resistence was left by kissing her

>> No.2039772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490277303.png -(253.4 KiB, 651x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259498

>>2039770
...My place it is then.
You can use my shower.
Is the first thing she says

>> No.2039773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490482305.jpg -(526.3 KiB, 1075x1075) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538923

>>2039772
Thank you!
She says, forcing a guilty smile.
She is totally unamused.

>> No.2039774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588490585320.png -(57.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58749

>>2039773
It's okay, what are big sisters for~?
She'd write down her adress and give it to her
Here's the adress to my place.

>> No.2039775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588491010159.png -(365.8 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374588

>>2039774
>>2039774
I'll go take a shower right away!
She'd say, leaping up onto her Spider-Bot.
And maybe after that, I'll contact Karn and the others...

>> No.2039776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588491505850.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039775
Alright~
I'll see you there~
She would pack her stuff and wave to the girl before flying off to her place

>> No.2039777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588491736435.png -(2.7 MiB, 1637x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2801516

>>2039776
It wouldn't take long for Peni to get there.
And we can fade things here for now if you want, but if you wanna do something else with it I can keep going.
But Peni's main priority will be the Shower.

>> No.2039778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588492084323.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 675x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101566

>>2039771
With that kiss, her floodgates continue to flow, making an even bigger mess. Unable to resist she eagerly kisses back, exchanging fluids with the angel.

>> No.2039779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588549765480.jpg -(153.7 KiB, 1000x1740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157400

I suppose I should get this out of the way.

This dark-red headed young woman is walking down the road with a sub machine gun hanging loosely under her arm. She sports a bright halo and strange looking wings floating behind her.

...Hm, which way was it...?
She said aloud, as if calculating where her path is supposed to be taking her.
I swear I was on the trail not long ago. I guess this is why I work with Texas.

>> No.2039780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588552659658.png -(2.1 MiB, 2000x3500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2231542

After a night of rest and recuperation, Peni got dressed in whatever clean clothes were available while she commandeered Jeri's laundry room.

...I still can't decide if this is a good or bad situation, given my host.
She'd mutter to herself, smiling all the while.
But at least I was able to take a shower! Although... my hair still feels kinda messy.

>> No.2039781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588552803884.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039780
Meanwhile, Jeri would be in the living room playing some video games
She was taking a break after a morning of household chores

>> No.2039782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588553325215.jpg -(6.9 MiB, 2085x3802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7262098

>>2039781
After a few minutes, having set everything on, she'd poke her head out of the door to make sure Jeri was still occupied.

Well, as long as she's distracted...
Peni then closed the door and locked it.
Then, with the washing machine going, she tinkered with her watch.

Peni Parker, reporting in! I'm apparently infected with something contagious and I can't return immediately. I'm having Sp//der relay relevant data as soon as I'm finished analyzing it.
And... maybe I can get some back up? Please?

After saying her message, she'd turn the watch off and exit the Laundry room.

...Jeri! Do you still function organically like normal people, or are you immune to things like eating and sleeping?

>> No.2039783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588553424845.png -(57.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58749

>>2039782
I can sleep and eat, but I don't need to.
It's just pleasant to do.

>> No.2039784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588554047460.jpg -(395.7 KiB, 1450x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
405221

>>2039783
All right. Well, I'm gonna go out and do some sleuthing and I might bring something back for dinner.

>> No.2039785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588555563028.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039784
I could come along too if you want.
Or are you one of those loner types?

>> No.2039786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588556609635.jpg -(126.6 KiB, 1024x1834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129638

>>2039785
I'm not a loner or anything, but you are kind of creepy.
She says flatly.

>> No.2039787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588556724360.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039786
It's fun being creepy though.
She would say getting up and shutting off her console

>> No.2039788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588556886788.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 550x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47461

>>2039787
You don't have to follow me, you know.

>> No.2039789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588557403186.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039788
Maybe I feel like it.

>> No.2039790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588558048439.jpg -(244.9 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250816

>>2039789
Is this the Babysitter thing again?

>> No.2039791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588558313334.jpg -(29.9 KiB, 464x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30634

>>2039790
Just a bit, but it's mostly curiosity

>> No.2039792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588559205613.jpg -(763.0 KiB, 1212x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
781288

>>2039791
I don't really do much... Mostly we just go on "patrol" until we see something that could give us valuable information.

>> No.2039793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588559299681.png -(57.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58749

>>2039792
You just patrol until something stumbles in your lap then?

>> No.2039794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588560282249.jpg -(243.8 KiB, 1080x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249700

>>2039793
I don't have any solid leads yet. Sometimes you have to do it the old fashioned way.

>> No.2039795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588562776142.png -(158.4 KiB, 330x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162194
>Megan

Lupul gives a delighted laugh, moving a few tendrils to tease Megan's fluffy ears.
Well, any excuse to play with a fluffy little thing like you is a good one, in my book~
He says, chuckling as he continues to rub tendrils along Megan's body.
...Though I think a proper bath is in store now. Slime is fun, but the downside is it actually detracts from the fluffiness. I daresay I should take responsibility and get that new tail up to maximum fluff, no?
A tail like that deserves the royal treatment, hehehehe.

>> No.2039796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588562962218.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039794
Well, let's think about it another way.
What do you know so far based on what you've been told?

>> No.2039797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588563330081.jpg -(158.2 KiB, 1022x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161977

>>2038427
>>2039795
Yes and I have a feeling I'm going to be hanging around here for awhile now.... quite awhile...
She'd moan a little as he rubbed her sensitive ears enjoying and feeling the massage of pleasurable tendrils rubbing and gripping her.... awash in joy of the tentacles
MMmmmm.... well true, a proper bath is good too, as much as good as this feels, I'm not proper until I'm naked, dry and fluffy...
She grinned at the latter two words

>> No.2039798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588564929458.jpg -(107.9 KiB, 863x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110520

>>2039796
I know that there were Spider-Men present here at some point, and I was sent to recruit their help.

Only, I can't find them anywhere so far. I'm not sure if they would even still "be" Spider-Men in this place. There's not much point in wearing masks for anything other than lewd purposes.

>> No.2039799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588565079873.png -(253.4 KiB, 651x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259498

>>2039798
Any possible descriptions of them? Names maybe?

>> No.2039800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588565291656.png -(517.1 KiB, 834x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529524

>>2039799
That's the thing about the Spider-Verse. Spider-Man, or Spider-Woman, could be anyone. Usually they're a super hero, and usually an incarnation of Peter Parker!

But it might not be him this time. I wish it were more specific than that. Oh! But you can probably find some comic books- we're aware of those too.

>> No.2039801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588565994334.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039800
Well, I do have knowledge on some of them being around here before.

>> No.2039802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588566047168.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2039797
Well, I certainly know I could make use of a nine-tailed fluff hanging around the castle~
Lupul takes a moment to pick Megan up out of the mutagenic good, holding the fox close to himself and enjoying the feeling of pulling her against his skin.
Especially one that feels as good as you do~
He stands underneath her, and then portals them both away. There's a quick chill from the portal aether that's quickly replaced by more humid warmth as they materialize in the mana pools. Lupul heaves an almost disappointed sigh.
Ah, that's definitely more fun when someone's riding you. Nothing like fucking gravity assisted~
He says playfully before lowering Megan into the water, and allowing her to float for a bit as he moves them closer to the edge of the pool.

>> No.2039803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588566410873.jpg -(48.6 KiB, 567x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49757

>>2039801
Really!?
She says, looking quite pleased with that revelation.

Please, tell me everything you know!

>> No.2039804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588567429665.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039803
She would tell her about the few versions of peter that have shown up during her time in this world, which is 20 years of time, including some of the things they've done, she would also mention some recent sightings of spider men that were around along with their descriptions
That might help you. If they're still around that is.

>> No.2039805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588567523018.jpg -(835.7 KiB, 1240x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
855768

>>2039804
That... That helps a lot, actually! Knowing that Noire has been here is really reassuring!

>> No.2039806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588567590243.jpg -(13.1 KiB, 213x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13391

>>2039802
Well as long as you don't mind me going around 'dressed' like this.
She grinned at him as she was lifted up, feeling her full belly
But yes I bet you'd like this fluff hanging around.
She'd feel the chill and then warmth of the mana pools
Well doesn't mean I can't just ride you again and again....
She'd sigh happily as she sank into the water..
Maybe that'd be nice... could be a nice way for me to pass some time here.... if that doesn't interefere with things.

>> No.2039807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588568069164.jpg -(152.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156316

>>2039805
It's possible they're staying hidden, or they disappeared.
It happens in this world.

>> No.2039808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588568276242.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1349656

>>2039807
I'm gonna choose to stay positive and hope they're still around!

>> No.2039809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588569130801.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

Oh, my dear, you're far from the only person to eschew clothing while in the castle. You'll be right at home~
Besides, a full fox is a sight that should be enjoyed as long as possible, heheheh.
Lupul says, sitting down at the edge of the water and pulling the slimy floof into his lap. Luckily, the slime was water soluble, for Lupul had made it to be easily washed off. No one liked being covered in oily slime.
Heh, you seem to enjoy the idea of a ride almost as much as I would. Considering at this point, your body may as well be tailor made to know my weak spots, I can't say that I don't relish that possibility, my dear Megan~
I'd say that you have a seat any time you like.
He says with a wink as he deploys a few tentacles to pull the soaps and scented oils toward him without having to move out of the water.

>> No.2039810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588569663129.jpg -(308.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315420

>>2039806
>>2039809
Well to be honest with all these tails that's all I'd ever need....
With this much floof all she'd have to do is wrap it around herself like a bunch of fuzzy tentacles.... especially now that they've grown longer and even fluffier, as the slime began to slide off showing more and more of those long supple tantalizing tails
Yes, well I guess my body got accidentally molded to be perfect for toying and being toyed with by you.... not that I mind.... I confess I like it a lot....
She used one of her wet tails to wipe his head like a sponge, watching those tentacles go to work
And well, I'll admit that over time I've grown more used to having my pussy filled than leaving it empty.... though I believe that at least for awhile I'm going to be nice and full of plenty of material...

Really though thank you for my final tail, I swear I'll be able to show that off to the other foxes now, Quill, Annete, maybe even some of her kids when I get a chance to visit them.

But really the floof is it's own reward am I right?

>> No.2039811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588570752693.jpg -(369.6 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378489

>>2039808
Well, what are you going to do when you find them?
You can't just bring them back with you, can you?
When people show up here, there's a copy that remains in the timeline itself so nothing changes there.
So you're just adding another spiderman that should be in a universe, right?

>> No.2039812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588571470489.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2039810
Lupul flashes Megan a few salacious looks.
You're quite right, my dear Megan. It's quite rewarding on its own, but when they're attached to such a comfortable feeling fox, well. I'd say that's the height of allure~
He leans forward into the floofy embrace, no matter how sodden it was. Almost rubbing his cheek against it.
Hmm, I confess I also like it immensely. It's not every day an adorable nine tailed fox is so receptive to becoming the perfect sex toy, hm hmm hmmm. Honestly at this point, it's a point of pride to have such a wonderful fox to play with, tailor made to feel as pleasurable as possible. I'm sure you'll also enjoy showing off that extra tail... Of course, you can always send fluffs my way looking for extra tails.
He says with a wink.

>> No.2039813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588572690393.jpg -(180.2 KiB, 871x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184561

>>2039812
Indeed you're quite right, it's better to have friendly tails than unfriendly tails.
She herself has had to deal with the latter from a few cranky customers, no fun allowed, and he'd find a second and third slowly caressing his body in the water even as the fox herself just peacefully soaked more of her main body.
Well I guess it is unusual enough, though really, the thought of becoming the perfect fluffy sex toy, well it's grown on me quite a bit, a lovely fluffy form molded for pure sex and fun....
She'd smile
Well you've been one of my most fun people, sure there are a few guys I've liked and done things with, but really, it's always a joy to run into you, not just because of all the wonderful fun we've had but because you too understand the joys of tails... and brag away, I know Annete will be jealous that I managed to stay with it after going all out with you, I heard she couldn't handle it...
She chuckled
But I did have more practice.

>> No.2039814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588574449938.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2039813
Lupul begins his work on her, running his soapy hands long her skin and applying a thick lather. He pays rapt attention to her front, specifically her chest and full belly. It was almost as if her entire front was another tail from how much attention he paid it, but eventually he does move on to lather up her trailing fluff. One by one, stroking and washing them.
I say you can't help but have a good time when your entire body is dedicated to it, heheh. I know what you mean, though. Sure, there have been other fluffy things that held my attention, but, to be honest. I've always had to hold back at least a little bit. Like I said, only two others I've been able to let fully loose with, and neither of them had fluffy tails.
He says with a sly chuckle, the implication clear.
You're right, though. Annette had a bit of trouble when things got too intense. Luckily for her, I'm quite adept at reigning things in. I know how to handle myself, as it were. I say lucky because there have been cases with the less experienced that ended up with a complete mental change. An almost addiction to the heightened pleasure. That can be troublesome, for sure. I'm certain Annette was able to avoid most of that. She was, after all, in good hands, heheh.
Meanwhile, you had plenty of time to acclimate before I just let the floodgates drop.
He says, the breaks into a warm laugh.

>> No.2039815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588575584517.jpg -(132.1 KiB, 1003x1416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135296

>>2039814
And from the little moaning sounds and the perky little stiff reaction from her clearly aroused nipples, Megan was quite well feeling him feeling and fondling around her front, the fox giving out several happy sounds as her unoccupied tails tried their best to wash him as well, the girl moaning away as his scrubbing flicked her nipples and pressed against the heavy eggs filling her insides
True, how true, but it took a lot of practice and a lot of preparing to get my mind and body this way... not aways a fun time, but really I think in the end it's worth it.... to see how far down I'll go and how good it feels in the end....
She smiled and giggled at a thought
Let's hope we never team up....
Not like that'd ever happen.
Well lately she's been busy with her own things so I don't see her that much, though I'm sure she enjoyed it even if it did get good.
She chuckled
So like some of my first times.... or when I showed up on Virgil's doorstep with no memory of what I did once he took me in.... but I imagine it was lewd.
Of course this was before he met Vanel
Well I am a little addicted, but I don't blame you for it....
Cause it wasn't him for once
Though I think getting over that helped me learn to handle it when you let the tsunami wash in.... though I will say it does feel like every nerve in my body turns into a pleasure center when it hits....

>> No.2039816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1588591371062.jpg -(931.0 KiB, 1448x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
953366

>>2039811
I said I'm recruiting people. There are bigger things at play, and the more spiders we have the better. They can always come back or choose to stay if they want, but I still have to find them.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff