[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1586031563609.jpg -(28.5 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29168 No.2039206   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2039207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586031632158.jpg -(500.4 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
512406

>>2039203
Are you going to show me how you did it, then?
Phos asks, still carrying bits of Cinnabar.

>> No.2039208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586031923495.jpg -(503.5 KiB, 857x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515553

>>2039203
You may be right. But I guess we'll never know.

>> No.2039209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586032017771.jpg -(119.1 KiB, 850x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121986

>>2039208
You can never tell, he might show up eventually you know?

>> No.2039210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586032044392.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 850x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138294

>>2039207
When we get back home.
On their way out of the building, Phos would leave a small device on the desk for a witch to take back before she then brings them to a teleporter
Let's go through here.
She would then walk into the teleporter and disappear

>> No.2039211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586032254377.png -(314.5 KiB, 1000x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322033

>>2039209
But he can't tell us even if he wanted to.

>> No.2039212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586032355289.png -(375.8 KiB, 749x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384822

>>2039210
'Kaaay!
Phos went right on through!

>> No.2039213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586032632895.jpg -(103.8 KiB, 627x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106240

>>2039212
>>2039211
>>2039209
Arriving home soon after Phos would knock before then opening the door
Hey Padpa, we're going to have some guests for a while until I get everyone places to stay, just a heads up.
She would then head to her room, while a bunch of gems wave to them and follow phos soon after

Last edited 20/04/04(Sat)16:37.

>> No.2039214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586032656486.jpg -(166.8 KiB, 718x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170762

>>2039211
Based on what exactly?

>>2039213
Okay~ Tell them I'm free whenever they want to talk to me. Or if they're cute~

Last edited 20/04/04(Sat)16:37.

>> No.2039215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586033199911.jpg -(233.1 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238725

>>2039213
>>2039213
>>2039214
Because he said soo--- wait, what?
Guests! Oh no D:

>> No.2039216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586033270810.png -(215.3 KiB, 568x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220490

>>2039213
>>2039214
>>2039215
And then a second Phos was behind the other Phos.

Padparadscha is here too? I didn't see her with us.

>> No.2039217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586033445340.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 1060x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93818

>>2039216
>>2039215
>>2039214
They would finally arrive to her room
Yup~
Bort is here too, I nicknamed her Rock, because she's worthless~
Hey Rock, say hello to everyone~!

>> No.2039218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586034165300.jpg -(203.6 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208459

>>2039215
>>2039216
>>2039217
Pad pauses as she sees the second Phos and says the thing anyone would think

Holy shit, there's two of them now...

>> No.2039219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586034461055.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140996

>>2039217
>>2039218
One is bad enough...

B: Hello.
Rock was annoyed.

>> No.2039220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586034552282.png -(1.0 MiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1089767

>>2039217
>>2039218
>>2039219
THe second phos holds up Cinnabar's head.

Is that what we're doing to Cinna?

C: Y-You too...
Cinnabar looked absolutely horrified

>> No.2039221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586034689174.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 850x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109458

>>2039219
Maybe we'll have to ask for your limbs back quick, otherwise they'll get too distracted to bother.

>> No.2039222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586043437930.png -(1.1 MiB, 1157x1637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1179025

>>2039221
It's fine... If Phos has them now, she won't give back.
She sighed, defeated as she thought about it. Phos had been very adamantly clear about wanting everyone to suffer.

>> No.2039223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586043596734.jpg -(267.0 KiB, 573x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273384

>>2039222
I'm sure she's in a better mood if she's got all those new siblings with her. I'll ask later, and if she says no I'll just get the Dwarves to make you new ones.

>> No.2039224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586043751862.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 514x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122672

>>2039220
For a while.
I think it's a good lesson on how it feels not being able to do anything.

>> No.2039225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586044177092.jpg -(456.0 KiB, 2480x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466905

>>2039223
You'd really do that?
She looked at Padparadscha with hope!

>> No.2039226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586044235808.png -(249.1 KiB, 535x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255101

>>2039224
I'd rather just crush them all and leave them buried in a box for two hundred years.
Phos says and then tosses Cinna's head toward the bed.

>> No.2039227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586044471991.png -(216.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221827

>>2039225
Sure. But I still have to make sure Phos is satisfied with your punishment or she'll just break you again.

>> No.2039228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586044478482.jpg -(4.6 MiB, 4093x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4801130

>>2039226
Yeah, but then you can't watch them suffer quite as much~
Isn't that right rock~?
She would give her a rather manic smile, denoting that it was her time to fall in line or else

>> No.2039229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586044600408.png -(899.4 KiB, 2000x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
921025

>>2039227
...Thanks.
She smiles happily, perhaps for the first time outside of sex.

>> No.2039230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586044945758.jpg -(113.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115963

>>2039229
She pats the other gem on the head, and steps out of the room to go put away the ice cream, probably having to deal with a gaggle of gems that wanna fawn over Padpa.

>> No.2039231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586045003610.png -(234.4 KiB, 470x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240052

>>2039228
B: Sure...
The head responded, not looking Phos in the eye. Eye contact with psychos is scary.

But if we bury them, we can do what they did and live however we want until they're forgotten.
She started to look over all the things in the room.

...I'm curious about this world, you know?

>> No.2039232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586045508540.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039231
Well, I had time to melow out.
She would hand her a tablet
Here, I was given this a while back by the dwarves.
It should be similar to lunarian tech, so you'll catch on pretty quick on how to use it.

>> No.2039233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586045895822.png -(384.6 KiB, 1144x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393828

>>2039230
Not having much else to do, Rutile relaxes and hangs tight on Pad's bed- happy at least to not be in Phos' room.

>> No.2039234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586045997332.png -(186.3 KiB, 513x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190723

>>2039232
She catches the Tablet and turns it on.

...I had a feeling that might be the case. I've seen a lot of stuff around us that reminds me of pictures from our library, and stuff the Lunarians used. Even the buildings take similar shapes.

>> No.2039235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586065172787.png -(292.0 KiB, 541x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299015

>>2039234
Yeah, a lot of tech is similar, at least for this town.
But there's way more advances stuff that you'll see soon enough.

>> No.2039236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586074412086.png -(544.0 KiB, 521x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557055

>>2039235
Like that device you used on Aechmea?

>> No.2039237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586074534698.jpg -(103.8 KiB, 627x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106240

>>2039236
Yeah, that was a mana generator.
It enhances magic I already learned and normally couldn't cast to such extreme degrees without a lot of power.

>> No.2039238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586074756774.jpg -(500.4 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
512406

>>2039237
>>2039237
How did you learn that? Wait, if you tell me will it cause some sort of paradox?

>> No.2039239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586074857007.jpg -(615.4 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
630148

>>2039238
No, I don't think so.
I'll give you some books on the basics later once you're done searching up whatever you want from the tablet.
She would go and pick up cinnabar and place her next to Rock
There, you get to enjoy your new place here as a decoration~

>> No.2039240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586075482298.png -(1.1 MiB, 1157x1637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1126500

>>2039239
Cinnabar refused to respond. She was DEPRESSED. Instead she just looked down at the floor. She was tense, but pensive.

And Phos plopped herself down and started to mess with the Tablet.

>> No.2039241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586075714445.jpg -(182.2 KiB, 850x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186552

>>2039240
While she does that, phos will leave the room and come back with a few books
I'll put what you need on the table in the right order, just grab them whenever you're done looking through the tablet or whenever you feel like learning from them.
She would have also brought an ice cream for herself and her counterpart
Here, this is for you~

>> No.2039242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586076252480.jpg -(452.1 KiB, 656x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462992

>>2039241
She lowers the Tablet and looks at it.

...Is that Ice cream!?

>> No.2039243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586077076019.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 832x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58100

>>2039242
Yup! It tastes great!
By the way, you can taste and eat things now too~
She hands her the ice cream

>> No.2039244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586077258101.png -(687.0 KiB, 696x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
703489

>>2039243
Ahaha, really?!
She's going to shove the entire thing into her mouth.
Not because she thinks that's how you do it, but mostly because she's a rock and doesn't care about cold stuff.

Mmn...~ Issh 'ud!
She'd say with her mouth full of cold creamy goodness

>> No.2039245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586078270876.jpg -(615.4 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
630148

>>2039244
Phos would laugh
There's more in the fridge if you want some.
Antarc runs the ice cream shop.

>> No.2039246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586079531030.png -(375.8 KiB, 749x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384822

>>2039245
She blinks.
...
Did you say Antarc...?

>> No.2039247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586079733045.jpg -(103.8 KiB, 627x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106240

>>2039246
Yup!
Antarc is here too.

>> No.2039248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586080080950.png -(206.1 KiB, 606x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211089

>>2039247
That's good! He deserved better.
She smiles.

>> No.2039249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586081498008.png -(4.2 MiB, 4500x3450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4386765

>>2039248
He really does.
You should see him too when we you have time~

>> No.2039250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586082363239.png -(533.0 KiB, 709x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545802

>>2039249
>>2039249
I'll go visit when I'm done with those books.

>> No.2039251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586098840091.jpg -(118.5 KiB, 548x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121324

>>2039250
That's fine~
I need to look into getting apartments for everyone else now anyway.

>> No.2039252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586100387430.png -(544.0 KiB, 521x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557055

>>2039251
Okay~! I'll keep the talking heads company for now.

>> No.2039253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586535309718.jpg -(426.8 KiB, 1240x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437063

Bored while babysitting.
Spinel can be found playing a handheld video game, looking a little annoyed by it.

Antarc can be practicing magic/selling ice cream.

And because this place is super dead, and I don't really care that much, I'm open to requests.

Last edited 20/04/10(Fri)12:15.

>> No.2039254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586633428860.jpg -(308.4 KiB, 2240x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315753

>>2039253
Antarc will have his van approached and someone calls out for assistance

Excuse me?

They might sound familiar, and they also might have approached cause they thought you looked familiar.

>> No.2039255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586638333753.jpg -(93.3 KiB, 850x1356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95525

>>2039254
...What?

He asks, not at all surprised to see another Gem at this point.
Did Phos tell you to come bother me too?

>> No.2039256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586639110041.png -(591.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605598

>>2039255
No, I just...was surprised, I wasn't sure if that was really you. I'm glad to see you're doing well despite the, um, embarrassing vocation.

Last edited 20/04/11(Sat)17:05.

>> No.2039257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586639291311.jpg -(75.7 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77563

>>2039256
What's embarrassing about it?
He asks very very sternly.

>> No.2039258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586640057161.jpg -(115.4 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118177

>>2039257
Besides the cute music, outfit, and overall difference between what you're doing and what one would expect of a capable guy like you?

I suppose nothing.

>> No.2039259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586640540600.png -(242.2 KiB, 800x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248047

>>2039258
He sighs.

Well I like my job.
As if prepared for a situation like this, he retrieves a chocolate fudge bar from a place beneath the window and tosses it to her.

Phos would make me give you one of these anyway.

>> No.2039260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586641546790.png -(160.4 KiB, 555x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164270

>>2039259
Euclase catches it easily but gives it a look over. She undoes the wrapper and gives it a cautious bite cause she's still not used to this world.

She brightens at the taste, seems she's been around long enough to at least get to the eating point.

Wow~! Phos is pretty considerate as a boss if she makes you give stuff out. She must have calmed down a bit since she visited.

>> No.2039261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586641641442.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123548

>>2039260
She visited?

>> No.2039262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586642157867.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152566

>>2039261
Mm.
Euclase nods
She came and...it was quite strange. She looked like her old self again, but she was clearly still holding her grudges from before.

Euc pauses, looking at her bar with a down face, remembering what she could.

She broke all of us, shattered us basically single handed alongside...another Phos? The Phos that had come to attack from the moon in our world. Who she also turned back into her "cuter self". And then the strangest thing happened that she brought back all the gems the Lunarians abducted, and somehow made sure they could never attack us again... the she left with the other Phos and Cinnabar's head....that's what Adamant told us after he fixed us anyways.

>> No.2039263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586642337823.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293171

>>2039262
>>2039262
He takes a deep breath, looking very annoyed.

...Great. Of course that's what she did. Sorry I asked.

>> No.2039264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586643339922.jpg -(102.9 KiB, 591x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105400

>>2039263
...I'm sorry, I wish I could have stopped and talked to her. But I guess even I wasn't worth the time at that point. I probably would have been broken by Alex if Phos didn't show up anyways.

>> No.2039265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586643996963.jpg -(150.0 KiB, 473x482) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153592

>>2039264
...She didn't hurt Sensei did she?

>> No.2039266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586644559999.jpg -(694.5 KiB, 900x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
711121

>>2039265
Of course not. I think even as powerful as she's gotten, she wouldn't be able to hurt Adamant.

Though she's also basically his favorite anyways.

>> No.2039267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586646096789.png -(87.1 KiB, 500x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89188

>>2039266
Impossible.
He says flatly, firmly in the belief that he was Sensei's favorite. He even got headpats.

>> No.2039268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586647421232.jpg -(480.6 KiB, 1748x2169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492167

>>2039267
I guess you, who spent the most time alone with Adamant, wouldn't believe that.

But she is basically the closest thing to those humans he's fond of.

>> No.2039269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586649581785.jpg -(233.4 KiB, 850x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238954

>>2039268
>>2039268
I won't argue that. I wouldn't know anything about humanity.

>> No.2039270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586650226074.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 591x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138311

>>2039269
Really? But you're here with all these humans aren't you? Humans and.

Euclase looks back at some people

...I am not sure what kind of animals some of them have fused with.

>> No.2039271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586650437212.png -(537.5 KiB, 1080x1551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
550397

>>2039270
So you expect me to understand them just because we live among them now? They don't seem much different from us other than being louder and more impulsive.

>> No.2039272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586650982343.jpg -(180.5 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>2039271
So they're not different at all.

Euclase gives a chuckle as she eats more of her ice cream fudge bar

>> No.2039273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586652186998.jpg -(232.9 KiB, 850x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238451

>>2039272
...Probably not, no.

>> No.2039274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586652532785.jpg -(74.4 KiB, 851x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76220

>>2039273
It seems you understand them well enough then.

But speaking of...where is Phos? I would like to actually talk to them now that I'm here.

>> No.2039275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586653417516.jpg -(124.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127174

>>2039274
They live somewhere with the Dwarves. I haven't really visited their home yet. More often than not, they come and bother me.
Because free ice cream is hard to resist.

>> No.2039276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586653579807.jpg -(643.3 KiB, 1200x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
658766

>>2039275
You're not living together? Considering how devastated they looked the Spring after you were taken I thought they'd stick to you forever.

Maybe that's the centuries effecting my memory though.

>> No.2039277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586654996321.jpg -(222.9 KiB, 850x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228246

>>2039276
I live out of my truck. I refuse to be involved in any of Phos' activities until she's satisfied with punishing our siblings.
He looked annoyed.

But they don't let me out of their sight for too long, either way.

>> No.2039278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586655355913.jpg -(843.2 KiB, 1386x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
863447

>>2039277
I see...living out in a truck seems depressing though.

>> No.2039279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586655578830.jpg -(108.2 KiB, 850x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110781

>>2039278
It has a built-in freezer unit, and I can work whenever I want. I don't have to sleep very often, and this place has a very active nocturnal community.

The more time I spend at work, the more business I make. I'll make myself comfortable in one of those cold districts in Aurora once I'm satisfied with this.
Because he also gets to drive wherever he wants to go, and it's an excuse to explore and stay busy at the same time.

>> No.2039280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586655897823.jpg -(142.8 KiB, 744x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146259

>>2039279
Are you not lonely?
You don't even have Adamant around to keep you company.

>> No.2039281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586656022862.jpg -(243.7 KiB, 850x1267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249530

>>2039280
...I miss Sensei, sure. But that doesn't mean I'm lonely without him. It's hard to be lonesome when I've always been alone anyway.
After all he barely saw everyone.

>> No.2039282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586656262037.jpg -(685.9 KiB, 1200x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702340

>>2039281
Hmm, well it won't do. I think I'll have to also "bother you" then.
I'll have to get a nice place and then you can stay with me.

>> No.2039283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586656418457.jpg -(380.4 KiB, 850x1776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389550

>>2039282
>>2039282
He stares at her.

I'll consider it.

>> No.2039284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586657065253.jpg -(64.2 KiB, 960x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65699

>>2039283
I'll be sure to let you know when I've found something. Maybe I can get one with a space to park your car.

>> No.2039285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586657573251.jpg -(167.8 KiB, 850x1652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171794

>>2039284
Do I have a choice in the matter?
He asks with a frown- not that he didn't want it, but he certainly didn't expect anyone to cater a living space toward him.

>> No.2039286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586657935581.png -(591.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605598

>>2039285
I'm afraid not.
But don't worry this is the only thing I'll push on you, okay?

>> No.2039287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586658042556.jpg -(233.4 KiB, 850x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238954

>>2039286
He sighs.

Fine, fine... At least it won't too crowded.

>> No.2039288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586659049797.jpg -(230.3 KiB, 905x1025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235861

>>2039287
Mm, it'll just be you and me...unless Jade shows up.

>> No.2039289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586659873416.jpg -(75.7 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77563

>>2039288
R-Right. The two of us.
He blinks.

I'm okay with that. I guess.
Well it won't be a problem, probably.

>> No.2039290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586660798512.jpg -(72.9 KiB, 591x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74681

>>2039289
I'll have to find some kind of job first.
I wonder if there's any need for a record keeper or librarian in a place like this. I haven't seen many books about.

>> No.2039291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586661294657.png -(385.8 KiB, 643x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395072

>>2039290
There are a few libraries. I"ve been to one of them. It's how I taught myself magic.

>> No.2039292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586662626039.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1134x1577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1294788

>>2039291
Magic?
Is that how Phos appeared back at the School suddenly?

>> No.2039293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586662877690.jpg -(182.7 KiB, 850x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187054

>>2039292
Yes, I believe so. Though that's not something I can show you.

>> No.2039294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586663360882.jpg -(349.1 KiB, 787x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357465

>>2039293
I see...perhaps it's something I should look into. No reason to not pick up some new talents.

>> No.2039295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586815077561.png -(1.7 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1776589

>>2039294
I've been learning other types of magic. Whatever means Phos used, I can learn later on. But for now I've stuck with the basics.

His hand starts to melt and then reshapes itself into a replica of an ice cream cone.
...Like controlling my body's temperature and consistency. I can morph into any shape I wish.

And then it became a long ice-sword. Very Edgy.
Which means I can control my Hardness, and be more durable in a fight.

>> No.2039296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586815619000.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039295
>>2039294
Going to have to figure out some countermeasures for fire magic though.
Said a familiar voice, maybe followed by another? She might have brought the other phos to see antarc
Said familiar person also looked completely human, with actual hair, but she might be doing this to differentiate between the two as well, but no one else would know that

Last edited 20/04/13(Mon)18:06.

>> No.2039297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586815674722.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 591x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101555

>>2039295
Hoh...that's quite handy...heh heh.
Euclase accidentally a pun
I suppose that's the benefit to someone with your unique composition.

>>2039296
The other gem jumps a little when she familiar voice of the DESTROYER is heard.
Phos!
...and Phos!

Last edited 20/04/13(Mon)18:07.

>> No.2039298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586816642655.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1363954

>>2039296
>>2039297
Upon seeing the second Phos, Antarc sighs.

There's two of you now?

P: Yup! Now there's twice as much cuteness to adore~

>> No.2039299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586816766427.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 850x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138294

>>2039298
>>2039297
Two phos for twice the cute~!
She'd then look to Euclase
Oh hey, a Euclase I haven't punched yet?

Last edited 20/04/13(Mon)18:26.

>> No.2039300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586816902252.jpg -(186.5 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190984

>>2039298
>>2039299
Euclase holds up her hands defensively in reaction to Phos prime

No no, I assure you, I've already been smashed to pieces once. Adamant told me all about what happened.

>> No.2039301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586818038703.jpg -(380.4 KiB, 850x1776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389550

>>2039299
>>2039300
P: Oh? Did she come with us?
She was curious about how Euclase made it here.

A: Does it matter?

>> No.2039302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586818203045.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039301
She didn't but she probably got pulled into this world by sheer coincidence.
Then to Euclase
Well, since I already punched you, I don't really have any reason to punch you again... Unless you get on my nerves that is.

>> No.2039303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586818821874.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 2000x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1769496

>>2039302
It's worrying that I have to take your threats seriously now, even though you don't look like Lapis anymore.

>>2039301
I unfortunately missed the trip all the recovered gems took. Though it does bring me to a question for you two.

Is Yellow with you here?

>> No.2039304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586819215899.jpg -(105.0 KiB, 850x965) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107560

>>2039302
>>2039303
P: I haven't seen her. Have you Phos? Antarc?

A: I haven't.

>> No.2039305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586819475707.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 480x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63682

>>2039303
>>2039304
Good, you all created the monster that I am today after all~
She would say with a big smile before then looking like she was deep in thought
I haven't... Actually I haven't seen yellow anywhere. I just assumed they got on with their life and forgot about me like everyone else.
Well... Except for Padpa.

>> No.2039306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586820043693.jpg -(211.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216852

>>2039305
>>2039304
Euclase would address the whole forgetting about Phos thing but her mind is elsewhere now

Oh dear...that is worrying. After we were re-assembled, Amathyst had returned and she had some Lunarian person with hair on his face...but Yellow never came back. I showed up here before I got a chance to ask them about it.

>> No.2039307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586820393231.jpg -(352.8 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361294

>>2039305
>>2039306
I was ground to dust and yet here I stand.
Antarc says coldly.

Yellow will appear eventually.

>> No.2039308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586871164551.jpg -(103.8 KiB, 627x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106240

>>2039307
>>2039306
Yeah, see, now I AM worried, and I hate that logic.
They'll appear eventually? That's the same stance people on the moon took for me rather than go find me.
I can go over there, so I'd rather look for them rather than thinking that they'll be fine and eventually wind up here.
She did not like that way of thinking at all

>> No.2039309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586872914596.jpg -(183.0 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187370

>>2039308
>>2039307
Could you? I'd appreciate that. I know she's the oldest now but I'm worried about her all alone on the moon up there. She's been on my mind since you came back with her and Padparadscha.
Euclase puts a hand to her face as she looks away in thought.
Then again all of you had been on my mind over those two centuries. Even Cairngorm, though it's hard not to recognize their change from the last time I saw them.

>> No.2039310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586873065232.png -(234.4 KiB, 470x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240052

>>2039308
>>2039309
Hm...
Antarc goes quiet, turning his back to them while he fiddles around with something in one of his freezers.

The other Phos, however, taps her chin.
So we're going back to the moon then?

>> No.2039311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586874710746.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039309
>>2039310
We never did see Yellow, and last I remember yellow was really depressed, so that might not have changed.
So maybe they didn't forget about us, but they probably weren't very mentally stable either, so it's fine to go check it out.
As for the mention of cairngorn
They should be stuck on the moon too, I imagine I'll run into them again if I go. I'll probably punch them again if they piss me off.

>> No.2039312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586875093019.jpg -(3.3 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3423281

>>2039311
>>2039310
Could you...take me with you? Maybe if we bring her back to Zircon she'll snap out of whatever is wrong with her.

Another voice calls out as they roll up.
P: This is a happy little reunion. Were you planning on going on a trip without me again?

She may or may not have a Rutile backpacked to her in a cute outfit depending if Jett's feeling it.

Padparadscha, too?

>> No.2039313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586876725831.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1391828

>>2039311
>>2039312
You know what, sure, Rutile can be there.
And just for shits and giggles, Spinel's here now too.

A: I thought this might happen.
The ice boi says, now handing out more ice cream.
A: I better start making money out of this.

P: Hey, we've got a whole gang no- who is that?
She points at Spinel who is now hanging off the top of the Ice Cream Truck.

S: Hey! What's with the Gempalooza! Are you throwing parties without me?! I must have lost my invitation.

R: Oh, Euclase! And er...
Rutile has no idea wtf to make of Spinel.

>> No.2039314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586877076812.jpg -(32.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33736

>>2039313
>>2039312
She'd wave to spinel
Oh hey spinel! I don't think so. Everyone seems to be gathering here today.
It's one of those weird coincidental things.
She'd look to everyone
Hmm.... I'd rather take just Euclase and me there to avoid too much confusion, so more people don't end up seeing their copies.

>> No.2039315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586877355383.jpg -(643.3 KiB, 1200x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
658766

>>2039314
>>2039313
Euc is taken by surprise by all these people appearing suddenly
Rutile too? I didn't see you there. Erm...what's going on with that?

P: Phos took her limbs as punishment for you all breaking her up. Speaking of as fun as my private time is with her, she needs those back sooner than later.
Padparadscha adjusts Rutile to the front so everyone can talk. However with what Phos said, Euclase turns to her.

If you think that's the best course of action I won't say no. I don't think there's any Gems left on the moon besides Yellow and Caingorm though.

Last edited 20/04/14(Tue)11:15.

>> No.2039316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586879021416.jpg -(412.0 KiB, 1980x2334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
421892

>>2039314
>>2039315
So that's Spinel...
Rutile mumbles, deciding her best course of action is to avoid being part of any conversation regarding the moon.

Spinel, however, stretches herself like a slinky as she slides into the middle of things.
S: But you're goin' on an adventure ain't ya!

Antarc sighs as his request for monetary gratification goes ignored once again and resigns himself to doling out free ice cream- he sets an entire box in the window for anyone to take what they want. It's not like Phos didn't own it all anyway.

P: So that means I'm staying behind here this time. I guess that's fine. I might break Cairngorm too~

>> No.2039317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586879596014.jpg -(615.4 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
630148

>>2039316
You're fine.
She would point to phos
When I said me, I meant you can come.
I mean if they already know there was two of us, there's not much point in worrying.
plus you're going to want to get your own shot in at revenge against them, right? I wouldn't deprive you of that~
>>2039315
Then to Euclase
We're going to earth too.
We're taking yellow there, aren't we?
Plus I want to see sensei some more and see how things have gotten since I've been gone.
All the old gems will probably have to hold in their anger near all the new gems, so it'll be great to watch~
Phos was ever obsessed with her revenge, so it was a big part of her motivation to go to earth too

>> No.2039318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586880230062.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152566

>>2039316
Padpa gives Rutile a headpat, understanding their feelings on the matter.
P: Shame, I would have liked to return and see how the Shiros are...I guess everything else is out of the question too.
The redhead gives a sigh and a shrug

>>2039317
I guess if we don't bring Yellow back to Earth there's no point in going to the moon to get her. Alright then...I'm sure Jade's worried sick about me anyways.

>> No.2039319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586881618439.jpg -(95.5 KiB, 1024x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97836

>>2039317
>>2039318
Earth!? That's my second favorite planet I've almost destroyed, ahaha... You wouldn't happen to have a steven there would you?

>> No.2039320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586881803690.jpg -(2.2 MiB, 2630x3050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2302626

>>2039318
Oh, right and Rutile can have her limbs back... after I get her for one more night~
So long as she understands not to cross me I'm perfectly fine~
Then to euclase
There will be another you there, when you didsappear and come to this world, another version of you takes your place.
>>2039319
She would shake her head
No, it's mostly just gem people over there, besides the sea folk.

>> No.2039321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586883036321.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 850x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109458

>>2039319
>>2039320
Padpa gives a defeated sigh, 'yare yare' and all that good stuff.
Fine, I guess we'll have to give in to that. Sorry Rutile.

Euclase looks between the gems and then back to Phos.
E: Is that so? I don't have to worry about leaving everyone then. Two worlds would be too much responsibility for myself anyways.
She gives an awkward chuckle, seems she still thinks of herself with that secretary position

>> No.2039322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586883178960.jpg -(510.3 KiB, 526x974) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522498

>>2039320
>>2039321
Another night?
She frowns, and glances away.

Fine...
She grumbled, none too pleased with the idea of spending anymore time with Phos than she had to.

>> No.2039323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586883548919.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039322
>>2039321
Yeah... must be hard being everyone's doormat.
She would make that offhand remark before then continuing on
Anyway, if we're going to go back, I'm going to have to get things ready for another trip.

>> No.2039324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586884321950.jpg -(457.6 KiB, 1800x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468580

>>2039322
>>2039323
Euclase stares at Phos and droops a bit realizing how right she is.

Sure...take your time.
Euclase grabs another ice cream, might as well eat to feel better.

Padpa gives a glance to Phos with a slight shake of the head.

>> No.2039325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586884550870.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140970

>>2039323
>>2039324
If this atmosphere gets any dumber, I'm going to start playing the annoying ice cream music.
Antarc chimes in again.

And then you'll all have to deal with an annoying ice fairy.
Which to him would be far more entertaining than watching Twins annoy their friends.

>> No.2039326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586884616671.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039324
>>2039325
Anyway, I'll be back in a little while, stay here and wait for me Euclase.
She would then place her hand on the other phos and then she would warp out of the current location

Last edited 20/04/14(Tue)13:16.

>> No.2039327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586884800740.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1134x1577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1294788

>>2039325
>>2039326
Once Phos warps away Euclase gives a sigh
She's more like Lapis than I remember, even though she looks like herself again. Are you guys alright with that kind of attitude?

P: You'll have to get used to it. She's still that troublesome kid even if her egos gotten inflated from how strong she is now.

>> No.2039328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586885376419.jpg -(328.2 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
336066

>>2039327
S: I can't say I like being left out of all the fun. Gee, a couple of gems appear and finally you think you're gonna get in good with your own kind but nooooo you all have to be so different!

The heart-shaped Gem says, looking kinda twitchy. But she heaves a sigh and starts walking away with a frown.

And Antarc rolls his eyes.

I'm not a fan at all. But I know Phos isn't going to listen to me.

R: I don't think I need to tell you my opinion.

>> No.2039329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586885918300.png -(945.9 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
968582

>>2039328
Wait Miss, come back. I didn't mean to leave you out, there's just a lot going on.

Euclase calls out to Spinel, but hearing everyone else's take pulls her back so she shakes her head.

I certainly don't like being called a doormat.

P: I mean...it's rude, but you kind of are. Nobody ever really listened to you unless it was you delivering words from Sensei or you had a battle plan. Not that I don't appreciate what you're trying to do, but imagine how Phos felt way back in the day. What you thought was supportive probably just came across as pity for that problem kid.

Euclase feels like she's getting arrows jabbed into with how much Padpa is just re-enforcing what Phos said
...I should have helped Sensei dig her back up...

>> No.2039330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586886815044.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1091x1153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1053788

>>2039329
Digging her up wouldn't have curbed her anger toward you. Anyone who was involved at all is being "Punished."

She removed Bort and Cinnabar's heads and keeps them as toys.

>> No.2039331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586887166197.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099559

>>2039330
That...And you just let her?

Padpa doesn't say anything to that, just sort of keeping a nice grip on Rutile by the shoulder, very subtle tell.

>> No.2039332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586887871440.png -(143.2 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146672

>>2039331
>>2039331
I punched her and my arm came off.

>> No.2039333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586888672099.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 591x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92409

>>2039332
I suppose that's all I could have asked for at this point. Padparadscha?

P: Even if I wanted to, I'm not going to try fighting her. She's got some kind of diamond coating or something now I think.

>> No.2039334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586889348632.png -(1.0 MiB, 802x1311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1050982

>>2039333
She's using magic. You'll need magic if you want any chance of beating her.

I could probably figure it out if I wanted to, but I'd rather mind my own business.
He knows which side he would have taken, and he knows what would have happened to him.

>> No.2039335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586889627822.jpg -(843.2 KiB, 1386x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
863447

>>2039334
It's hard to imagine things have gone this way when it was triggered by you being taken to begin with Antarc...

>> No.2039336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586889860497.png -(1.4 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1497822

>>2039335
And yet even though I stand here now, Phosphopholyte is still hell-bent on destroying everyone we care for.

I don't gain any joy from hearing my name used as an excuse to go on a crusade.

>> No.2039337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586890415687.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124406

>>2039336
She does seem to be more attached to pay back than to anything else. Phos needs something more...healthy to be focused on, but now that she's at the top of the food chain all she's got is stepping on everyone else.

P: Her power did grow pretty quickly. If you want any chance against her you're going to have to go against her and not just be cute and nice.

Then I will. Without an attachment to anyone besides you here I don't have a choice. I don't want Phos to keep going down this path.

>> No.2039338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586890689949.jpg -(294.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301200

>>2039337
I'm going to cloak my truck so everyone stops taking ice cream for free.

He says jokingly.
Phos will really suffer then.

>> No.2039339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586891310749.png -(570.2 KiB, 844x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583839

>>2039338
Euclase makes a 'pffft' noise

Didn't take you for a joker, Antarc.

>> No.2039340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586891667000.jpg -(75.7 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77563

>>2039339
He smiles.

Maybe I'm not joking then? I wonder how long it would take...
He starts to put the free ice cream away.

Last edited 20/04/14(Tue)15:14.

>> No.2039341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586891861999.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 591x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138311

>>2039340
I'll leave you to your own strategies, I imagine Phos isn't made of...what do they call it? Money?

P: Actually gold is pretty valuable so she kind of is.

...Weird.

>> No.2039342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586892237013.png -(369.6 KiB, 946x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378499

>>2039341
...what do you think she's going to do with me?
Rutile asks, more toward Pad than anything.

I really don't want to spend another night with her. She made me... do things.
Things that she's not sure she wants to do again.

>> No.2039343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586892861328.jpg -(381.3 KiB, 1024x1121) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390499

>>2039342
I can only imagine similar things. But don't worry once you got your limbs again I'll let you do whatever you want to me~.

Euclase looks at Padpa being weird and flirty and tries not to blush at this implied lewd.

>> No.2039344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586893118232.png -(216.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221827

>>2039343
S-Shut up, you don't have to say that!
She says, tsuning.

>> No.2039345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586896999068.png -(62.4 KiB, 500x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63864

>>2039344
Padpa chuckles and pats the gem's head some more because you can't ruffle gem hair...I don't think.

In any case, where does one go about learning magic?

>> No.2039346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586897331327.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 850x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112900

>>2039345
>>2039345
I started at the library in Aurora. There's also an academy.
I'm pretending there's one that isn't run by Lunk that's far more competent.

>> No.2039347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586898859477.jpg -(44.0 KiB, 500x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45081

>>2039346
Mm, don't think I'll have time to run anywhere to pick up a book. I'll look into it after we return...possibly with Yellow depending on how bad their condition is.

P: Hm, I do remember being told she was in pretty bad shape. I just was taking it as her being mad at me for the fight, not that I had time to think about it since I was unconcious while they were pulling Cinna's mercury off me.

>> No.2039348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586899073087.jpg -(225.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230840

>>2039347
I would offer a crash course, but I don't feel like being anyone's teacher.

>> No.2039349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586899153205.jpg -(116.5 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119248

>>2039348
I wouldn't expect you to. I might need something besides ice control to really work it out though.

>> No.2039350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586899756171.jpg -(140.3 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143664

>>2039349
He frowns.

...I said I covered basic elements. Not just ice.

I can control Water, Air, and the temperature of my surroundings.

>> No.2039351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586900136709.png -(261.9 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268153

>>2039350
Oh! My mistake, I'm sorry Antarc.
But if I want to come anywhere close to Phos I'm probably going to need something more. Though you can basically gain infinite hardness with your magic.

>> No.2039352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586900210233.png -(609.3 KiB, 700x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623930

>>2039351
To a point. If someone with stronger magic comes along, I'm useless. Phos has stronger ambitions, so there's no telling what she knows. I doubt she's shown us everything.

>> No.2039353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586900388173.jpg -(82.1 KiB, 709x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84071

>>2039352
Mm...I wonder how she learned everything so fast when she spends so much time thinking about revenge.

>> No.2039354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586900639588.jpg -(221.3 KiB, 724x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226588

>>2039353
>>2039352
And then phos would be back, but she choose to teleport back at a distance
Because, revenge is a good motivation and driving force behind getting stronger.
Defeat, and humiliation, one after another every single time I was caught off guard. I learned from it, I steeled my resolve, I turned my desire for vengence into motivation for power.

>> No.2039355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586900873560.jpg -(93.3 KiB, 850x1356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95525

>>2039353
>>2039354
...And there you have it.
Antarc says and begins to close up the shutter on the side of the truck. Signaling the end of Free Ice Cream for the day.

>> No.2039356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586901439657.jpg -(480.6 KiB, 1748x2169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492167

>>2039354
>>2039355
Padpa will start picking up Rutile to hold in front of her like some kind of large doll to observe the rest of this conversation.

Could the same not be achieved by actually winning multiple times and striving to help and protect others? Does it all have to be self-serving and tragic?

>> No.2039357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586902028707.jpg -(118.5 KiB, 548x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121324

>>2039355
Hold it right there!
she would point to antarc
You give me a few treats on the go before you close that.
>>2039356
Revenge is only a goal, one I'll eventually have satisfied, I have a different goal, one me and phos have talked to at length about and realized.

>> No.2039358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586902319091.png -(544.0 KiB, 521x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557055

>>2039356
The other Phos chimes in!
To never have to be the victim of someone else's cruelty. To be able to do what I want, and when I want without anyone being able to put a stop to it.
>>2039357
And Antarc looks to Phos with a look of absolutely nonchalant indifference.
Sorry, sorry, I have to close up to go on break. Another employee will be along shortly.
He'd say, taking off his ridiculous paper hat and tossing it into a trash bin.

>> No.2039359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586904327589.jpg -(2.9 MiB, 2480x3485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3074460

>>2039357
>>2039358
Euclase is amused by Antarcs cattyness. Seems he's at least got that against Phos still.

That goal is...Phos I know you probably don't want to hear this, but there did used to be a point in time you couldn't do things because it just...wasn't possible. I'd never want to treat you badly for your decisions, you clearly want what's best for everyone despite your revenge-driven mindset now, but every time you've gone about doing so it's been...very poorly executed.

>> No.2039360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586904721716.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039359
>>2039358
Says the doormat.
The day I start listening to your advice is the day you show you can do more than talk the talk, and actually walk the walk.
Say whatever you want about my plans, but I learned from them and evolved.
Which I'm sorry to say, but you had 200 years of peace and you didn't do shit with it.
She'd then point to herself
200 years at my expense by the way.
And while I might not be punching you anymore, I might never actually forgive you.
Not with that attitude.

Last edited 20/04/14(Tue)18:52.

>> No.2039361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586904935995.png -(533.0 KiB, 709x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545802

>>2039359
>>2039360
Exactly, and now you have two reminders of it~
It's better to have tried and failed, than to never have tried at all.
The other Phos says, before then leaning to whisper at Phos:
Is Antarc allowed to have breaks? i think he's trying to escape.

Last edited 20/04/14(Tue)18:55.

>> No.2039362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586905411006.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 591x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58121

>>2039361
>>2039360
Euclase grips her fist as she looks away and then back to Phos prime.
But what you're doing, this thing you're saying, all it's going to do is breed the same kind of resentment in everyone else. The others will want to overcome their weakness and fight back against you like they did the first time you left. Especially now that the Lunarians aren't any threat.
Euclase paces back and forth as she puts her words together
We might have gotten far too used to our peace, but it dulled the hatred we had for you and the others. But after you came and made a joke out of us, and took away all the recovered gems...all it's done is driven a bigger wedge between you and them even though I know deep down you don't hate us or you would have made sure we could have never recovered.

And in a way...the only reason I don't resent you is because I'm a doormat.

>> No.2039363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586905948265.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 850x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138294

>>2039362
>>2039361
Lessened the hatred, huh?
She'd look at Rutile
Yeah, I'm sure rutile wanting to grind me into powder and wash me at sea was because 200 years had lessened her hatred.
As for the rest
I couldn't care if people get stronger in order to beat me. At least they'll be doing SOMETHING that's productive.
I've always been an outcast, a freak, an abomination to them, so what use are their opinions or feelings towards me?
It's more entertaining to laugh at it all~

>> No.2039364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586906494110.png -(375.8 KiB, 749x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384822

>>2039362
>>2039363
...
Rutile sighs, looking away.

And then there was silence from the Ice Cream truck.
Where did Ice Boi go?

Phos would start examining the truck over.
...Oh, I think he did escape.

>> No.2039365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586906675154.jpg -(186.5 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190984

>>2039363
>>2039364
Euclase crosses her arms and sighs

I guess the fact you still stubbornly act this way is the proof you're Phos at heart.

She gives a defeated smile

>> No.2039366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586907074672.jpg -(32.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33736

>>2039364
She finally notices something else besides her conversation with euclase
Oh, right, just grab some ice cream in the truck for the road.
I own it anyway.
>>2039365
She'd laugh at that response
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

>> No.2039367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586907631835.png -(249.1 KiB, 535x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255101

>>2039365
>>2039366
Phos will start trying to find a way into the truck, realizing that the doors had been locked. Antarc was still inside.

Turning her arms into liquid metal, she'd go about picking the locks to get at the creamy goodness.

Cue muffled grumpy sounds.

>> No.2039368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586908024223.png -(1.4 MiB, 1539x1108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1445937

>>2039366
>>2039367
Euclase watches Phos 2 with vague interest. Padpa is starting to head home with Rutile without much of a good bye

Well there's no telling how much of you is still there. You look like that but you did used to just be a torso.

>> No.2039369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586908686125.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039367
>>2039368
I don't think having different body parts make me all that different.
Just the experiences in my life.
As for Padpa, whenever they get back home, they'll find rutile's limbs on their bed. Seems like one of the preps phos did was to give her what she asked for. She might still take rutile for a night of fun later though

>> No.2039370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586909066993.png -(687.0 KiB, 696x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
703489

>>2039368
>>2039369
And then Phos came back out with several boxes of frozen treats.

I got them! Antarc is really grumpy now, though.

A: I'm installing magic locks!

>> No.2039371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586910216412.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 591x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106404

>>2039369
>>2039370
Padpa is glad enough for that.
Back to the scene of the Ice Cream truck though-

A lot of how you started acting was like Lapis when you got her head, so...It's a worry there's more of her than you here.

>> No.2039372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1586999267830.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039370
Bring those with us, I know a few people who'll enjoy them~
>>2039371
You're over worrying.
I'm just smart, and really bitter.
She would say, making a portal
Well, at least she has absolutely no problem admitting her faults, which might be worrying in of itself that she knows but does nothing to stop it

>> No.2039373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587000260984.jpg -(768.4 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786879

>>2039372
Euclase follows along with Phos into the portal, continuing to worry because that's just what Euc is known to do all things considered.

Who's going to even eat the ice cream when everyone else is still a gem?

>> No.2039374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587000929996.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039373
Maybe the lunarians who evacuated before the seal was put on the city.
They would end up before a huge gate that was already readied up for them
Phos would cross that as well and then they would wind up on the moon

>> No.2039375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587001167536.jpg -(741.9 KiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
759713

>>2039374
I only remember the one that arrived with Amethyst, but there may be more, who knows.

Euclase is not sure how to deal with this gate, not the state of the moon. The sight of Earth in the distance definitely took her by surprise once there.

>> No.2039376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587001470284.jpg -(243.2 KiB, 769x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249036

>>2039375
She'd look towards the earth as well
You get used to the sight, but it is pretty impressive the first few times.

>> No.2039377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587003297402.jpg -(94.0 KiB, 514x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96227

>>2039376
It's hard to imagine the size of it...especially when we live in just that one small spot.

>> No.2039378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587144970368.jpg -(503.9 KiB, 1833x1142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515992

So a day after Astolfo's fucking around and warning Nero of the oncoming forces of Caligula, a sizeable legion has rolled up on Nero's city after smashing over a few other settlements due to picking up some, uh, ridiculous allies.

Boudica and William have of course put together their forces of guerillas, slowing down the army with traps and defensive battle lines, Astolfo helping out Nero's direct subordinates as well. Those however can only do so much. The heart of battle will depend on Nero's power.

>> No.2039379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587145619032.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3500x2165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2210510

>>2039378
Which is why she placed herself in the front lines.

Bowmen, draw and prepare to fire! Infantry, shields forward!
She flourished her blade, and pointed it forward.
Her eyes scanned the battlefield, looking for her uncle.
Where could he be... If we focus on him, the enemy will lose Morale.

>> No.2039380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587146029938.png -(616.6 KiB, 647x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
631390

>>2039379
The soldiers are of course following orders and doing soldier things.
And as Nero looks out into the sea of enemies, somewhere around the front lines on his side is in fact Caligula...ripping a hapless soldier in half with his bare hands, as a Berserker is want to do.

But she will also see what has been descimating forces in droves are a Lancer and Archer in the distance, both absolutely blowing everything the fuck up from the back. They may look...familiar but not in the way she assumes.

>> No.2039381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587146683129.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 1700x2405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3649713

>>2039380
Boudica, William! Do you recognize who his Artillery support is?

Nero shouts, B-lining toward Caligula.
Will they be a problem?

>> No.2039382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587146992766.jpg -(151.3 KiB, 850x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154942

>>2039381
William stands from the head of the Archer group, comming/magic messaging to Nero the information. The other two of course are on the call

W: Those two? ... Oh great, It's the Trojans. I thought they were all the way on the other side of the moon.

B: Forget that! Why are they working with Caligula anyways!?

A: Wah! I totally forgot about them pyon! I guess they want to help out their cultural descendant?

As if on cue a rocket powered Javelin flies out of the sky aiming for Nero to try and intercept her course

Last edited 20/04/17(Fri)14:09.

>> No.2039383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587148331819.jpg -(114.1 KiB, 600x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116837

>>2039382
She slides backward to avoid the javelin, using her sword to control her momentum by jabbing it into the ground.

Ah, ancestors! The past always stands in the way of the future, doesn't it?

>> No.2039384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587148674048.png -(1012.3 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1036588

>>2039383
W: I'll try to tie up Paris, but don't hold your breath.

William blips off the radar to go do his Big Boss thing.

Anyways a resulting explosion from the javelin landing causes a massive smoke cloud to kick up, and from that smoke appears the familiar form of Caligula. Also the spear is gone so that's clearly an Noble Phantasm. Don't wanna get hit with it.

Haaaaa...Nero.

>> No.2039385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587154185400.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 803x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435101

>>2039384
>>2039384
Hello, Uncle. I'd ask you why you're here, but I doubt you could answer concisely!
She'd say with venom in her voice.
And then she swings her sword vertically- carving a path through the ground beneath her and flinging a wave of magical energy laced with debris and dust straight at him!
And in so doing, she'll follow up by dashing toward him aiming to skewer him through with her sword.

>> No.2039386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587154535124.png -(1.5 MiB, 1570x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1597941

>>2039385
He braces himself, crossing his arms to take the brunt of the debris and energy, however he bursts through with a glowing aura and launches a fist to smash away Nero's sword from it's course so he can come in and try to land an elbow strike towards her face.

My beautiful Nero- I'm going to smash you apart! Violate your land and build a true Rome fit for a god!!

>> No.2039387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587155855362.jpg -(445.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455984

>>2039386
>>2039386
She takes the blow, but recovers quickly- blood now coming out of an open cut just over her eye.

...You're welcome to try!
She shouts, deciding the simpler approach of fending off local purse snatchers- she retaliated by ducking low and then leaping forward to drive her knee into his groin!

>> No.2039388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587156145429.jpg -(534.9 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547761

>>2039387
She certainly strikes true, and it winds him enough to make him stumble back and fall to one knee. However the Berserker returns the effort with a glower, rushing from his crouched position for a tackle at Nero, putting enough force behind it to launch them from the front lines if he manages to catch her...and if he misses well he's just launched himself to the center of Nero's HQ.

>> No.2039389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587158752063.png -(52.0 KiB, 243x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53201

>>2039388
She takes his attack. I guess they're crashing into her HQ now?
Poor wine fountain, it might get hurt!!

She'll cry out!

Nnghyaaa!
Her voice had a ring of pleasure to it. Was it the pain, or the battle?
Either way, she'd expel mana from herself in every direction to repel him away, standing to Flourish her blade in the aftermath of whatever hole they've made- her dress likely torn from the back and forth.

...Such a brute. There's nothing beautiful about this fight. I feel like I'm putting down a rabid dog.
She'd think to herself and begin slashing at the air, creating a series of delayed shockwaves- arcs of magic and air will slice towards him.

>> No.2039390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587159703405.jpg -(149.3 KiB, 602x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152920

>>2039389
The fountain is miraculously still intact! However there is a sizeable unfortunate crater that has destroyed the lounging couch. Oh no.

Caligula is blown away by the mana burst, but is quick to start walking towards her again, letting the slashes rip and scar his body. His eyes and aura glow menacingly while the sky overhead becomes overcast.

Gorgeous. Beautiful. The moon was meant to be conquered by me! Diana blesses me with her light and a new land!

He bursts forward again, aura glowing around him like a meteor as he dives in to try and pummel Nero with multiple strikes.

Bow before a true god, sweet Nero, and I'll make you my right hand!

>> No.2039391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587163828305.jpg -(121.8 KiB, 539x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124723

>>2039390
As he comes at her with his Jojo punching routine, she thrusts a hand forward to create a magic barrier between them.

Then she hits it with her sword like a baseball bat to send it flying back- intending to sandwich him between it, and whatever he crashes into.

Shut up you delusional dimwit! No amount of testosterone will persuade a sensible person to join you.

>> No.2039392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587165023332.png -(477.0 KiB, 512x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488488

>>2039391
Caligula pushes against the barrier as it gets baseball slammed against him, skidding back hard until his back touches a wall. He breathes out, steam coming from his mouth and the cuts.

Sensible?
Sensible...Yes...then I'll fix that swiftly.

He glows more and kicks his foot through the barrier as his magic energy roils, black clouds starting to roll in over the sky and the ground also starting to glow. The light grows across the entire battlefield and reflects off of the clouds above as the energy and shine engulf the battle. A force pulsates through all present save a few.

Oh Goddess! Share your wisdom! Consume mine soul!

FLUCTICULUS DIANA!
Energy forces a miasma to the mind, destroying morale across the board and driving people to insanity. Fights between soldiers starting to devolve into mad brawls.

Nero might even feel the effects fatiguing her or drawing out those usual migraines, all while Caligula starts bulking up.

>> No.2039393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587167353775.jpg -(546.7 KiB, 1031x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559804

>>2039392
She staggers in place, grabbing at her head.

Guh... Damn you.
If I can't focus, I won't be able to do as much...

She hefts her sword up despite this.
Boudica! Keep everyone's morale up! Don't let him have his way!

>> No.2039394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587168673416.jpg -(547.4 KiB, 1084x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560513

>>2039393
B: I'll do my best, hang tight!

Caligula steps forward, but is cut off briefly as Boudica speed racers through the battlefield, drifting around Nero before racing off again, leaving a spiraling aura of flaming wheels.

CHARIOT OF BOUDICA!

And she's off to present this buff to the rest of Nero's forces. Nero and her forces are still hampered mentally from the moon madness, but their bodies are reinforced with magical energies. Caligula...is not a fan. Though he can't stop Boudica he can at least keep attacking Nero. The Emperor smashes his foot into the ground, causing a large chunk of debris of earth to shoot out towards Nero.

>> No.2039395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587169202808.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 832x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58100

>>2039377
Yeah, that was something else I was hoping to fix over time.
Nothing stopping us from expanding with time now.

>> No.2039396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587169698542.jpg -(36.5 KiB, 481x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37341

>>2039395
Are you expecting to...connect our worlds somehow?

Euclase looks around trying to find anything on the moon of note. Maybe the Lunarian structures are still there? idk, I'm new.

>> No.2039397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587170423403.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 850x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138294

>>2039396
I'd rather not.
I'd like it better if this world grew without the dependence of a monster world.
I don't mind giving it some nudges here and there though.

>> No.2039398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587170563168.png -(945.9 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
968582

>>2039397
I would not mind having something to drive the gems besides battle...Especially now that we can't really fight the Lunarians anymore, right?

>> No.2039399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587171809798.jpg -(32.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33736

>>2039398
Exactly!
But that's going to be hard.
See, gems lack a lot of things that humans have and that causes a lot of issues.

>> No.2039400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587172026835.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 591x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92409

>>2039399
I suppose only being one of three necessary parts will do that.

Euclase starts shifting her position, feeling somewhat restless here in space where you can get all that good unfiltered sun.

>> No.2039401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587173819571.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 1060x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93818

>>2039400
I'm all three~
Lucky me I guess.

>> No.2039402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587174250327.jpg -(480.6 KiB, 1748x2169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492167

>>2039401
Quite lucky.
Anyways, which way are we going? I'd like to find Yellow as soon as possible.

>> No.2039403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587175473526.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039402
I have no idea where Yellow is, but I'll take a guess and say they're with the other lunarians wherever they might have built a new place for themselves.
She would form an orb of light in her hand and begin scrying the moon surface
Hmmm... Oh, there they are.

>> No.2039404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587176272354.jpg -(371.8 KiB, 1200x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380676

>>2039403
Euclase looks at this ball, completely confused to how it works, but accepts whatever the hell Phos is saying at this point.

So many useful surprises you have.

>> No.2039405   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2039403
>>2039404
Depending on which moon they're on, there's either the Hell City that Phos sealed Aechmea and the Wicked Bitch of the West.

The other moons would have smaller cities set up, with their own faculties- and would be quite noticeable at certain times of day.

>> No.2039406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587255922980.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 480x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63682

>>2039405
>>2039404
Yup, I'm full of them~
She would open a portal leading them to the area Yellow likely is, and maybe scare a few lunarians considering the attack and the sheer devastation to their army that phos brought when she arrived on earth for her revenge
Hi~!
She would say as she walks through

>> No.2039407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587256097208.jpg -(72.9 KiB, 591x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74681

>>2039406
>>2039405
Euclase keeps pace with Phos, observing the surroundings and the scattering Lunarians. The gem gives the frightened souls a nod as they go further into the facility holding Yellow.

Do you think she'll recognize us?

>> No.2039408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587257689246.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039407
I mean... you still look almost the same.
I'm the one who looks completely different...
What with the human look and all that
I think it'll be fine.

>> No.2039409   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2039406
>>2039407
The facility was on one of the smaller moons- currently not encased in darkness or hellfire, or any other kind of weird magic- The Lunarians, all equally kind of terrified of Phos, stay well the fuck away from them- choosing to keep their distance after what happened to Aechmea.

They'll see a few Lunarians that might pass for doctors hurriedly shuffling their way into some back rooms/other buildings all together. Since they were undoubtedly here for Yellow, they weren't going to get in the way.

>> No.2039410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587258070743.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 591x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92409

>>2039409
>>2039408
I suppose that's true, but even with our ageless bodies, our memories are not as permanent as we would like I've found.
Euc's been picking up the library slack with literally everyone vanishing and speaking to Adamant the past centuries.

She gives a glance to the Lunarians, noticing the direction of more coated ones as they go towards, presumably, Yellow's room.

>> No.2039411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587258508651.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 1060x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93818

>>2039409
>>2039410
It depends on the gem.
I guess it depends on the inclusions.
She would keep walking towards the direction she knew Yellow was in

>> No.2039412   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2039410
>>2039410
One or two "brave" Lunarians would be standing by, waiting for them.

Dr: Y-You've come back again?
There was clear worry on their face as they tried to imagine any other reason for Phos to be back.
Dr: No... of course you are. Your friend is still here.
They pointed to a room, several doors away from where they stood- despite knowing they probably already knew where it was.

>> No.2039413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587259640526.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099559

>>2039412
>>2039411
With Rutile out of commission for so long I haven't had much basis for how inclusions work or what they can do...

When facing the Doctor, Euc decides to remain silent and simply nod. Stepping around the Moon Person to head towards the door directed.

>> No.2039414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587260518093.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039412
>>2039413
Since you two decided to show yourselves, come with us, there's some things I'd like to talk to you all about.

>> No.2039415   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2039413
>>2039414
The two look at one another and then back to Phos.
Dr: Um... Yes?

>> No.2039416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587261687028.png -(62.4 KiB, 500x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63864

>>2039414
>>2039415
Whilst Phos is doing that, Euclase will open the door into the room Yellow is in. And sure enough there she is, with monitoring equipment and the shiny looking out the window at the Earth.

She hasn't noticed Euclase yet.

>> No.2039417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587262119894.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039416
>>2039415
I tried making this deal with aechmea, but he choose imprisonment over it.
She would cross her arms
I am not fond of being used as a pawn for anyone, especially aechmea's little experiment to turn me human.
She certainly did look like one now
So I will be giving the same deal I gave him to all of you.
For the longest time you have all been enemies of the gems, keeping our numbers really low.
With aechmea not around, I want to propose something.
I would give you all more freedoms, in exchange that technology be exchanged with the gems on earth so that they can progress faster as a civilization, and as a result, surpass the lunarians.
In doing so, I believe you will also be given death like you want it, only in a way that doesn't take all the other races out with you.
Does that sound interesting to you?

>> No.2039418   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2039416
Dr: I-I don't know, I'm not a leader. I'm just a researcher.
He frowned, unsure of whether or not that was a good answer.

>> No.2039419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587263238784.jpg -(593.6 KiB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607877

>>2039418
>>2039417
Yellow perks up having heard Phos in the hallway, as well as Euclase calling out to them.

E: Yellow! You're okay...

Mm? Oh...Euclase. You decided to come to the moon now too?

>> No.2039420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587263486181.jpg -(156.5 KiB, 850x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160274

>>2039418
>>2039419
Well, spread the news.
Come to a decision together then.
I'm going to see yellow while you do.
She would leave the researchers be and then head into the room

>> No.2039421   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2039419
>>2039420
The doctors hurry back to their colleagues, whispering quietly to one another- the atmosphere was tense for the facility.

>> No.2039422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587266138221.png -(527.1 KiB, 650x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539792

>>2039420
>>2039421
Whilst they are off it is now a good time for Yellow to notice Phos and it takes her a bit to put it together, but she does.

Oh, Phosphophyllite. Welcome back.

Yellow is definitely out of it.

>> No.2039423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587266326744.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039421
>>2039422
Hey yellow~!
Long time no see!
How are you feeling?
Phos would have a seat nearby

>> No.2039424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587267516239.jpg -(779.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
797756

>>2039423
Euclase also takes a seat, feeling a bit wary as she observes these strange machines keeping record of Yellow's like...brain waves or whatever.

Every day's better than the last.
They haven't been letting me move about on my own recently though. Which...it's odd, since they had to transfer me anyways not long ago.

>> No.2039425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587267635664.jpg -(103.8 KiB, 627x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106240

>>2039424
Huh... why are you even here anyway? Is your depression still that bad?

>> No.2039426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587269017105.jpg -(217.3 KiB, 750x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222562

>>2039425
My...depression? Oh about how I'm...stuck in a gem body.

Yellow VISIBLY deflates, and the response in dialogue has Euclase suddenly at maximum concern.

E: Wait what do you mean? You've always been a gem.

THIS DOES NOT HELP.

>> No.2039427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587269125669.jpg -(2.2 MiB, 2630x3050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2302626

>>2039426
What do you mean, stuck in a gem body?

>> No.2039428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587270358981.jpg -(163.2 KiB, 1278x1633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167094

>>2039427
It's exactly what it means. I'm a Lunarian but my body is heavy, and...everyone expects me to be something I'm not.

Euclase's eyes widen and then she looks at Phos like SOMEHOW this is her fault...aaaand then instincts kick in and she looks at Yellow's chart for her condition instead. Delusions brought on through depression, yup it's a good old time.

>> No.2039429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587301959929.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 832x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58100

>>2039428
I have a solution for this, but it's just temporary.
She would then manifest a book out of thin air
Really though, she just had a pocket dimension to hold her stuff
She would flip through the pages
Hey yellow, you mind standing still for a moment?
She would aim to place her soft hand on yellow's forehead

>> No.2039430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587305657709.jpg -(153.1 KiB, 378x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156759

>>2039429
Yellow hasn't really moved the whole time, still sitting in the bed looking bummed out

Okay...

>> No.2039431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587305821444.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 514x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122672

>>2039430
A blue aura would slowly rise from phos's body and transfer into yellow
It would slowly numb out some of yellow's more extreme depression and allow her to think more clearly
I used blue mana to help with the depression and with those crazy thoughts, but it will eventually run out.
But for now it'll help.

>> No.2039432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587308380484.png -(874.8 KiB, 1171x1009) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
895800

>>2039431
That's a fun power, and it does alieve some of her delusion induced depression. She feels her face and is starting to come to with reality of things.

What...what was that? Blue mana? I don't understand what you're saying here.

E: Is that more Magic? Where were you learning all this Phos?

Magic? You guys aren't making any sense.

>> No.2039433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587308685992.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039432
I can't reveal all my secrets euclase~
But this is some really basic stuff that you'll learn when you're trying to cast spells.
She would pat yellow on the head
Don't you worry about it, I'll explain everything in time.
Sorry I wasn't there to help you. I was... held up for 200 years.

>> No.2039434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587309196656.jpg -(727.5 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744960

>>2039433
I...I think I remember, you went to go and confront them on Earth...I was still messed up after Padpa broke everyone last time.

E: At least we're here for you now. Let's get your dressed so we can go home.

>> No.2039435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587309411109.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039434
Yeah, negotiations didn't quite go so well.
Guess that'll teach me to without weapons.
Then the mention of getting dressed
Oho~
I got you covered~
Yes, that was a pun
She would pull out some clothes from her pocket reality and hand the clothes to them
One pair of cute clothes ready to go~

Last edited 20/04/19(Sun)11:16.

>> No.2039436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587309815205.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341080

>>2039435
Yellow shifts off the bed and takes the cute outfits from Phos

These are pretty cute. Did you get them from Beryl?

Yellow obviously starts getting dressed because rocks and nudity is whatever

>> No.2039437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587309941767.jpg -(32.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33736

>>2039436
She would shake her head
No, I got them from someone else who makes really good clothes.
She didn't see much point in lying about that since beryl would deny it later

>> No.2039438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587311461694.png -(623.7 KiB, 724x659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638703

>>2039437
Was it a Lunarian?
Yellow really wants to know a lot, to distract her from her other thoughts

E: Phos has made some other friends. We'll tell you about some other time.

>> No.2039439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587312229889.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039438
Yup! Actually, you should see how things are on earth!
I helped change a lot since you've been here.

>> No.2039440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587313058338.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1140x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1311464

>>2039439
Really? You managed something all by yourself.

E: Yup, she sure did.

Euclase sweats.

>> No.2039441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587314060833.png -(4.2 MiB, 4500x3450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4386765

>>2039440
I doubt the lunarians are going to be done talking any time soon, so, let's go back to earth~
She would create a portal right in the middle of the island for all to see
Okay~
Let's go~

>> No.2039442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587315297444.png -(1.2 MiB, 1125x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1284077

>>2039441
Phos you've got to show me where you're getting all these strange powers from.

Yellow is wary of this portal but if Phos shoves her in there's nothing she can do about it.

>> No.2039443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587316341058.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 480x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63682

>>2039442
Eventually~
She would force her through the portal

>> No.2039444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587316794503.png -(176.6 KiB, 1176x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180845

>>2039443
Yellow is yeeted into the portal with an oof and Euclase follows on after with a frown.

>> No.2039445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587318643098.jpg -(232.7 KiB, 1114x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238322

>>2039443
>>2039444
When they get to Earth, they'll see that things have been rebuilt more or less, with a few additions for artificial gardening and what might pass for a Sparring court. Who's idea that was, who knows?

All of the younger gems who were recently revived rushed outside excitedly to See Phos!
But a few of the regulars would stay behind, looking on with venomous glares from a distance.

??: Big sis came back everyone!
They'd all cry, surrounding Phos like puppies.
Sensei stood among them, trying to encourage them to behave.

>> No.2039446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587321303031.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039445
>>2039444
Hey everyone~!
She would smile and maybe pat a few on the head
I missed you all too!
She would look towards adamant and wave in his direction, offering him a tender smile

>> No.2039447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587321879498.jpg -(67.0 KiB, 1024x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68615

>>2039446
>>2039445
Yellow and Euclase are both surprised by them all, and Yellow if she were able to is probably tearing up because despite them being fresh gems she can't ignore one or two looking like her old partners.

Also somewhere in the distance is Barbata who has...probably been helping trying to advance tech a bit. Present lightwave snacks to gems...you know that stuff. He's also staying FAR AWAY because he heard about what Phos did.

>> No.2039448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587322227488.png -(113.2 KiB, 381x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115915

>>2039446
>>2039447
After a minute or two, Adamant steps forward.

Back to your studies now. You can ask Phos to play later.
The gems pout and shuffle around a bit before running back inside- the older gems standing guard like they're prepared for Round 2 if Phos tries anything weird.

But Adamant doesn't look worried at all.
Everything is well, I hope?

>> No.2039449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587322455366.jpg -(710.3 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
727398

>>2039448
Yup! I came back to bring yellow here, I thought it would help her out with her depression.

I also gave the state of this world a bit more thought and wanted to help out with it.

>> No.2039450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587322711702.jpg -(496.0 KiB, 800x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507876

>>2039448
>>2039449
Yellow reaches out as the younger gems scatter, before drawing back and looking towards Sensei, and of course Zircon and Bort and the gang in the background

Euclase is standing at attention besides Yellow, trying to not think about how there's two of her right now.

>> No.2039451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587323107260.jpg -(47.3 KiB, 1024x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48427

>>2039449
>>2039450
You did? In what way?
He asks, genuinely interested.

B: Sensei, stop smothering Phos with attention, or she'll keep coming back.

>> No.2039452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587342235258.jpg -(32.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33736

>>2039451
>>2039450
I've talked to some lunarians about possible exchanges in technology and they're discussing with each other.

That's one thing.
Another is that I decided to help the gems get a better foothold on this world by creating new land.

>> No.2039453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587342598712.png -(23.8 KiB, 220x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24347

>>2039452
>>2039451
Wait hold on, you did what?!

Suddenly a cloudy type person floats over not having expected to hear Phos' nonsense, Yellow is surprised as well to see the scientist here.

>> No.2039454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587343389695.jpg -(47.3 KiB, 1024x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48427

>>2039452
>>2039453
...
He blinks.

I see. And... they're not going to ask me to pray for them again?

>> No.2039455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587344451353.jpg -(243.2 KiB, 769x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249036

>>2039453
>>2039454
Exactly what I said.
She would shake her head
They won't ask you to pray.
But I did offer them the chance to return to nothing without your help, should they help the gems.
How they help us will be severely limited though.

>> No.2039456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587345226145.jpg -(76.7 KiB, 461x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78539

>>2039455
>>2039454
Uh...yeah just throwing this out there, because there's no reason to hide information at this point? The data from the last battle presented that you just can't activate praying anyways.

Yellow starts approaching the rest of the gems while everyone's talking about this shit.

>> No.2039457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587346493761.jpg -(47.3 KiB, 1024x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48427

>>2039455
>>2039456
Well, you won't have any resistance from us.

>> No.2039458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587347081109.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039456
Yeah, I listened in on aechmea's plan, but it's good to hear it from your mouth too.
>>2039457
Her being would begin to leak mana as she points to the sea and a large mass of land would begin to emerge from it
There would be a bit of trembling but not much, and the land wouldn't be huge since she didn't want to catch admirabilis off guard and have them stranded on land from it
Here's a sample of what I'll be doing.
I need to talk to the admirabilis first before I do anything drastic.

Last edited 20/04/19(Sun)21:44.

>> No.2039459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587349113410.png -(132.4 KiB, 500x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135618

>>2039458
>>2039457
Barbata, Euclase, and Yellow all look out towards the sea as the land mass rises and they're all openly shocked at how absurdly powerful Phos is.

Wh- how did- I mean the moon was one thing but this is crazy!

Y: Phos what are you? I thought I was lost but you...

E: Magic is scary.

>> No.2039460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587349941259.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 1200x2226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3743065

>>2039458
>>2039459
The other Phos chimes in, because she's there too!

Magic is really neat! It lets you break people without putting them to sleep!

A: Do I want to know...?
He gives both of them a 'look'

>> No.2039461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587351046497.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 850x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105903

>>2039459
I'm nothing special~
Is all she would say to Yellow asking what she was
>>2039460
Makes you think that you really shoudln't be creating monsters like me, right?
That one was aimed at the lunarian
Anyway, I can help reshape this world so it's more than just this one island, but I'll need some time.
that should be fine, right? I can even get life to grow on it really quick without waiting for a few thousand years.

>> No.2039462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587352301901.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1134x1577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1294788

>>2039461
>>2039460
B: Hey, Phos, that hurts. All I ever did was try to help recover the gems. And make cookies. Don't lump us all in with Achmea and the warriors.

Y: Those cookies are really good, I miss them.

Euclase approaches Phos at this point, because the amount of diverse skills she's shown now has her attention.
How long is that going to take exactly?

>> No.2039463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587353351546.jpg -(55.3 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56675

>>2039461
>>2039462
Adamant blinks again, then looks pensively at everyone before addressing them again... with a shrug.

If that's something you wish to do, I won't stop you from doing it. You've already shown yourself to be more capable than I've given you credit for.

>> No.2039464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587353736993.jpg -(353.3 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361780

>>2039463
A few days... I don't intend on making a crazy amount of land, but enough where it's more than just a small island.
>>2039462
Well... can you blame me? But I'll take your words as truth for now.
Not like aechmea will ever be causing trouble again anyway.
Then to sensei
I also think the gems would enjoy the extra land. We could finally start building even more structures.

>> No.2039465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587354279948.png -(591.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605598

>>2039464
>>2039463
Barbata sighs and shrugs
B:It's not like I've ever personally lied to you. Whatever, I'm still trying to figure out how to make snacks for the gems while I'm on this dirt ball anyways.
The grungy moon man leaves the scene, no point arguing anymore.

Yellow is torn about how to handle things right now.

Euclase gives a nod to Phos.
Would you...be willing to teach me some magic? I want to help make this world better for everyone too.

>> No.2039466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587355092133.png -(375.8 KiB, 749x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384822

>>2039464
>>2039465
Speaking of magic, we can expand the library too! Then everyone can learn.

>> No.2039467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587355567068.jpg -(6.2 MiB, 2480x1940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6516048

>>2039465
>>2039466
I'd rather not distribute magic just yet to everyone though.
Not with the other's childish personalities.
She's refering to bort and the others
Then to Euclase
I can teach you, as long as you learn to stop being a doormat to everyone else and conquer your own fatal personality flaws.
We could start tomorrow, how's that?
As for yellow, phos would pat yellow on the head

>> No.2039468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587355805407.png -(261.9 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268153

>>2039466
>>2039467
Of course, I'll stop letting people walk all over me. The intention was the first person to stop letting do so is you after all.
Euclase is not hiding her intentions anymore

Yellow appreciates head pats, but would prefer head pats from Sensei...which is why she is returning the headpat to Phos because you are still the littlest gem despite being a god.

>> No.2039469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587437153914.png -(609.6 KiB, 868x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624188

>>2037876
Ngh
Haaaa~!
Her legs would wrap themselves around him while he thrusts into her, wanting more of the pleasure he was giving her

>> No.2039470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587437807161.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2039469
June continues to use more force, roughly handling her body, knowing full well she can handle it.

Working his hands over her womb, he presses down as he thrusts deeper into her, trying to force his way into her depths.

>> No.2039471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587438471270.png -(609.6 KiB, 868x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624188

>>2039470
The angel would be panting hotly as he continued to ram into her, not afraid to show this sight of herself as June did his best to humiliate her
She would do her best to support his efforts by matching her rythm with his

>> No.2039472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587438944476.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2039471
To mess with her breathing- he shoves his finger into her mouth to play with her tongue. Lifting the goddess up, he'd turn on several other machines to begin streaming her form out to others.
"Damn it- Why can't I quit you?!"

>> No.2039473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587439309000.png -(1.2 MiB, 2000x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1262920

>>2039472
Her tongue would playfully wrap around his fingers as well
Her breathing seemed to suffer little from this. She seemed used to this treatment already

Last edited 20/04/20(Mon)23:21.

>> No.2039474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587439713792.png -(243.6 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249467

>>2039473
Seeing her not phased as badly- June decides to use more forceful means. Pistoning into her, using Ilias' wings as a grip. He also attempts to force his hand into her derriere, regardless of the fact he's letting a toy in there run wild.

>> No.2039475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587441822670.png -(1.2 MiB, 2000x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1262920

>>2039474
You're pounding into me so hard...
And after you already got me pregnant too~
Just how many children do you want from me~?
She'd let out a loud gasp in surprise as he pushes that hand in there and rams even deeper

>> No.2039476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587442634133.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

Somewhere else in some mysterious other world, Ilias would be visiting a town on a flying island, walking around town and likely causing a scene for the inhabitants by being completely casual about her lack of clothing

>> No.2039477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587443132639.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2039475
"Not hard enough considering I'm not seeing you ahegao!"

"As if you were pregnant- A body like this isn't a mother's. It's just another slut's. Just like when I dealt with Ilias and her daughters for you-"

Still, he keeps pounding away, moving with more fervor, his words pushing him to go even further. Plunging into her- he snaps his fingers, materializing a collar and leash, trying to snap it onto her neck.

>> No.2039478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587443396755.png -(1.3 MiB, 2000x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1351941

>>2039477
That'll be hard to tell if my eyes are obscured, don't you think~?
She of course wouldn't stop him
Oh... another beautiful accessory for me?

>> No.2039479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587443413225.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039476
Her antics cause a certain nurse to look over at her, but she shrugs it off, continuing to work on healing a man and willfully ignoring her for now.

>> No.2039480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587443708537.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039479
Ilias on the other hand would not ignore the nurse and would head straight towards her as if she was one of the people she was searching for all along

>> No.2039481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587443996991.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2039478
"I'll know when you reach that point. It'll b in your voice- your body will be honest."
Slinking around to massage her chest, he tries to coax out some more milk from her burgeoning masses. Leaning in, he pulls her hair, dragging her head back to nibble onto her ears to play with more of her parts. He'd want to test its sensitivity.

Last edited 20/04/21(Tue)00:39.

>> No.2039482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587444411526.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039480
"Hello? Are you... Some kind of Primal? Would you mind putting on some clothes for everyone? They might take it the wrong way."

>> No.2039483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587444480125.png -(1.3 MiB, 2000x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1351941

>>2039481
There would be no milk from her since she wasn't modified to be a cow, but she did enjoy being touched there
My body is always honest though~

>> No.2039484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587444738605.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039482
She would look to her own body and back to the woman
They'll get used to it.
As for the mention of primal beast
I see, is that what you're called?
Then she would look to the man under her care, and with a wave of her hand, he would be completely healed up, like a miracle
I came here to look for new design ideas for my creations and you just happened to peak my interest.

>> No.2039485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587445058554.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2039483
"If you were a mother- there'd be milk. So clearly, my work isn't complete."

"Whether it's you claiming me, me claiming you- I don't care. I'm doing it."
Producing a potion to induce estrus, he tries to force it into Ilias' mouth.

>> No.2039486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587445245186.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039484
"Me? I'm just a human. Although if you wanted that kind of private talk, we can go elsewhere for that."
She's all smiles, but... She's hoping that Ilias gets it.

>> No.2039487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587445249730.png -(609.6 KiB, 868x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624188

>>2039485
It hasn't been that long since you got me pregnant though...
Would you like me to advance time on my body so you can get a daughter quicker~?
Before she can do anything a potion gets jammed into her mouth

>> No.2039488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587445353128.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039486
Very well, lead the way.
She gets it and won't push the topic anymore than that until they go somewhere else

>> No.2039489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587446028301.jpg -(31.1 KiB, 276x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31801

>>2039487
If Ilias could see, she'd see his expression freeze. He didn't think about it like that. He really didn't. But it's too late with him forcing her that potion.

"You say that, but- Even if I got a daughter, so what? It'd just be another for us."

>> No.2039490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587446130041.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039488
Gabriel would bring her over to a hidden little area just outside of the village.

"Now then... What is it?"

>> No.2039491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587446482017.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039490
As I said earlier, your design caught my interest.
She's cross her arms just a bit bellow her chest
Judging by your demeanor and choice of profession you're definitely a water alligned angel as well.
She'd stop her analyzing for a moment
Right, I should introduce myself.
You can call me Ilias.

>> No.2039492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587447272979.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039491
"There's no point in playing that kind of game with you being this insistent..."

"Well then Ilias... I am Gabriel. An archangel that used to watch over the elemental balance of water in the world. What you want... You'd want to find the land of the astrals to investigate how to create Primal Beasts."

>> No.2039493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587447469144.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039492
I don't need such a thing.
I can create angels any time I wish, I only needed to look at your form to give me ideas.
There are others, right? Since you are water, I assume there is Wind, earth and fire?

>> No.2039494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587447651204.png -(1.3 MiB, 2000x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1351941

>>2039489
Well, that's fine~
She would say after he was done forcing her to drink that
If you're this obsessed with me, I'll take it as a compliment that you're trying to impregnate me again~

Last edited 20/04/21(Tue)01:40.

>> No.2039495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587447832164.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039493
"There are 4 others, accordingly- Yes. One Archangel for each of the elements. Everyone is doing their own thing now though..."

>> No.2039496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587448378254.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2039494
"I have needs- As a man and as an incubus. You- Alte- The others! You know...!"

"What's wrong with wanting me to stain you myself? You're getting off to knowing you've coaxed me this direction?"

>> No.2039497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587448425050.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039493
Finding them shouldn't be hard.
But I'm also not in a hurry since I've found one.
You've been very kind to go along with my requests, I have another though.
Would you be willing to give away one of your feathers?

>> No.2039498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587448694419.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039497
"I'm unsure about being able to grant your request. I don't know you after all. I cannot bring myself to trust you as is..."

>> No.2039499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587449171108.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039498
Well, if you need to know me, then ask questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.
That should at least be a start.

>> No.2039500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587449460631.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039499
"What do you plan to do with that feather? If you claim o be able to create angels on a whim... Then- What purpose will our feathers serve?"

>> No.2039501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587449604653.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2039500
It'll be a base material for the creation of a new angel.
I could show you right here and now if you wish, but that is all I need it for.

>> No.2039502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587449820148.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039501
"If you show me- AND."
She smiles a little bit, tilting her head to the side.

"Promise me that you won't do anything bad with it."

>> No.2039503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587449938109.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039502
she would nod
I can promise that.

>> No.2039504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587450493163.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039503
"Fine."
Gabriel materializes one of her feathers in front of Ilias, letting it float in front of her.
"Take it."

>> No.2039505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587450761949.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2039504
She would grab the feather
Good, now I'll show you how I do it.
She would hold her other hand out, everything would go dark as if the sun went out, for like a brief moment as light started to concentrate into her hand
First I'll gather light and concentrate it in one point.
Then I will apply one material and use it as a basis for what will intertwine with this light.
She would place the feather into the sphere of light
Just like that, the light would seem to grow and take on a sillouette
From there I will carve out this new angel's shape and personality.

>> No.2039506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587450915157.png -(1.2 MiB, 2000x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1262920

>>2039496
You're so cute~
Coaxing you wasn't hard, but now you're especially addicted to me~

>> No.2039507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587451239254.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039505
"..."
She's quietly observing... She's uncertain how the hell any of this works, and low-key regrets that. BUT. She's observing to the best of her ability.

>> No.2039508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587451593712.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2039506
"I'm addicted to a lot of things. Adding you to the list isn't a problem. Attempting to marry you- Fine then. I'll try it."

June keeps going, seeing her make that smile- He winces a bit, finally unloading into the goddess, holding her as tightly as he can.

>> No.2039509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587451737028.jpg -(420.8 KiB, 1000x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430950

>>2039507
I'll use this picture set for now as a temporary base. There will be some differences from it, such as some hair being feathers instead, more resembling the theme of the female primarches
This one would also somewhat resemble Gabriel
There, it is done.
The light would gently land on the ground and the light would dim as the body fully takes shape
There an angel would be looking around naked, and confused

>> No.2039510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587452223144.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039509
"How different. And you plan on making your own variants and then... Doing what now?"
She clasps her hands together, genuinely curious to know what Ilias plans to do.

"Because- you obviously aren't from this world. You weren't aware of Primal Beasts, Astrals, or other things."

>> No.2039511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587452479490.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2039510
A good deduction, but coming here for ideas is all I came to do~
You can have a little assistant if you want.
The angel would soon get herself off the ground and looking to the two
Ilias would give her a quick little explanation, but everything else seemed to magically fall into place for her

>> No.2039512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1587452959091.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1153x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1521432

>>2039511
"I'm fine. The Primarchs are simply trying to find our own ways in this world along with humans and the other races. I quite like being a normal nurse now."



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff