[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1574996981971.jpg -(12.0 KiB, 250x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12264 No.2031486   [Delete]   [Edit

Fuck off!

>> No.2031488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574999969835.png -(3.8 MiB, 1920x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3976907

>>2031487
As they travel up the road, they'll see a lot of twists and turns on either side- but since they aren't exploring any of that, there's a bridge ahead of them that twists around the Palace- the main entrance being at the top apparently.
The road was lined with granite bricks, and beautiful archways as it wound around the Palace- giving anyone traveling the road a good view of the surrounding landscape, and showing that the Ducchess had her own entrances to the Gardens and some of the Fair Grounds as well.

When they reach the top, and enter into the main hall, Ciri approaches a man with one arm and an eyepatch. He had a sharp goatee and thick moustache, and his head was balding.

Is Dandelion here?

She asked bluntly.

"Aye."
He grunts back just as bluntly. He stared at her, and her company.

"He's with the Duchess, Anna Henrietta. They're not to be disturbed."

With her in what way?

He narrows his eyes at her.
"Don't matter. You can wait or come back later."

>> No.2031489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575003001119.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

Somewhere in some distant world, two angels would slow descend on an abandoned village with only investigators from the nearby kingdom inhabiting it
The two angels would be heading for the tower
This was where I met them last time.

>> No.2031490   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2031489
The tower looms overhead- How menacing. The two of them would sense a powerful archangel residing, hiding inside of it. As they get closer, the presence inside would attempt to intimidate them by firing bolts of lightning at them.

>> No.2031491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575003384072.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031490
The bolts would hit Ilias, without much effect
Huh, she's not coming out this time...
She would smile sadistically and look at the direction the bolts were coming from, making this pic related
Come over here puny little angel, before I punish you severely.

>> No.2031492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575003685872.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031491
The Angel would fire off another volley, before finally teleporting in front of them.
"What are you doing here? Begone false angels!"

>> No.2031493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575003836027.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2031492
Another volley that would hit her but do nothing
Simple, we came here to bully you.
She would point to the angel in question

>> No.2031494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575004078711.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031493
"BEGONE! YOUR PRESENCE INTERFERES WITH MY DUTY AND THIS WORLD LINE."

>> No.2031495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575004414192.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031494
Make me short stuff.
She would flick the angel on the nose

>> No.2031496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575004482744.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031495
She'd adjust her weapons to face her and all around them... Before releasing a maximum empowered strike to scorch all around herself.

>> No.2031497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575004663518.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031496
Which again leaves Ilias unafected
Was that a warm breeze I felt just now...?

>> No.2031498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575005034844.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031497
"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?! YOU'RE AN AFFRONT TO GOD."

>> No.2031499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575005198315.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031498
You're not very bright, are you?
While I may not be your version of Ilias, what makes you think you have any chance whatsoever to harm god, let alone scratch them.
Are you stupid? Did she put all of your points into fighting and loud yelling?
If that all you can do? Yell very loudly?

>> No.2031500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575005303971.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031499
"SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUP!"
The archangel fires off all her weapons, condensing it in a blast to try and completely vaporize her.

>> No.2031501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575005479801.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031500
The attack would smash into her, and continue on by contouring her
Her defense is just too high
You're boring me!
She would say as the attack continues to hit her, to no effect

>> No.2031502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575005837483.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031501
Once again amassing ridiculous amounts of energy, she turns it at Ilias. Firing a blast to eradicate- THe one beside her? The blast would curve to destroy Ilias' companion.

>> No.2031503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575005905906.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031502
She knows Micaela can take care of herself, and if Micaela doesn't smack her after that, Ilias will

>> No.2031504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575006030382.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031503
Micaela simply relishes in it. Absorbing the light as it hits her. She pats her mouth as if excusing her for the meal.
"WHY?! JUST... DIE! LEAVE! DISAPPEAR!"

>> No.2031505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575006183038.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031504
Ilias would backhand her soon after
Stop screaming. Lower your voice you stupid child.

>> No.2031506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575006291222.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031505
And so she's smacked. But like any zealous archangel, that doesn't stop her.
"BEGONE! I WON'T STOP. NOT UNTIL YOU LEAVE OR DIE. YOU WHO TARNISH THIS WORLD... YOU WILL BE DESTROYED."

>> No.2031507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575006412343.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031506
Ilias would smack her again
But from here on, she would smack her every time she opens her mouth to scream

>> No.2031508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575006867560.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031507
"GUUUUUU! STO- I- WO-"
This continues for a while. And by a while, I mean she literally won't stop until a day passes unless they do something drastic.

>> No.2031509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575007000029.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031508
She raises her hand again
Lower your voice. I can do this for eons, and I will!

>> No.2031510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575007162937.jpg -(55.8 KiB, 352x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57184

Thanksgiving, a day of cooking, family, and indulgence. Jenna had done her best with the dinner side of things. Sure Gilgamesh didn't really need to eat but he was satisfied enough to leave Jenna alone for the night game of handegg. A staple of any thanksgiving. Elya had given her the clearance to bandwagon the Saints since Jenna had the pain of being a Jets fan. And despite being the butt of the joke at half time since it is also the 10 year anniversary of the Buttfumble. But more on the present day Jenna had removed herself from the final moments of the game to "Check on the kids." when really she made remarks which she felt had favored the Falcons in what seemed to be an unlikely turn around. She tries not to cause these things but certain cheers and hollers from outside the door had brought her out and back into the main room where the game was on and where Elya and the rest of her crazy family was. Jenna had invited over everyone this year since the golden manor they lived in provided more than enough space for everyone and enough privacy away from the youngsters if Mama Tueraud decided to put special ingredients into the gumbo she brought over again.

I swear ta god if tha falcons fuckin' won 'cause a my big fuckin' mouth...

>> No.2031511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575007535804.png -(325.6 KiB, 440x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333407

>>2031510
A massive sigh or relief and realization from both Tureaud sisters could be heard from the den to where Jenna was. The banter was ringing and Mama Tureaud came into the kitchen doing the Benson boogie which indicated that the Saints had put a halt on the comeback. Elya would go to Jenna's location and give her a chipper smile.

They pulled it out! Thank god for that, right?!

She seemed shook but still happy that she wasn't subject to her team shitting the bed very late and having to hear her sister's dry gloating.

I need a drink. I wonder if Mama brought anything good from home...

>> No.2031512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575008152965.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031509
"Not... Unless... You... LEAVE!"

>> No.2031513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575008280269.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031512
And she would get smacked again
Which would continue for a very long time. Whichever gives out first
Ilias's patience, or Zion's will to keep being defiant

>> No.2031514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575008508745.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031513
Zion's gonna keep going. Unless you outright knock her out, this angel's zealous determination will keep her going like a madman.

>> No.2031515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575008668880.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031514
That's fine, Ilias would have a maniacal face on the whole time as she relishes in zion's pain
Zion can see that Ilias will not tire, and she probably won't be able to scream after a while anyway with how many smacks she'll have taken

Last edited 19/11/29(Fri)01:24.

>> No.2031516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575009006421.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031515
That being the case, she'd forcefully heal herself. Although that'd be futile seeing who is here. ANywhow, does it work?

>> No.2031517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575009164478.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031516
It doesn't, as ilias would quickly cancel it out, but that's not all, Ilias would quickly grab her by the hair and then pull on it. Draging her down to the ground
Come

>> No.2031518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575009870994.jpg -(31.5 KiB, 512x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32283

>>2031511
Yeah? Thank fuck!

Jenna heaves a sigh of relief.

Y'know fer a second there I thought it was tha Jets Defense out there.

She laughs

Fuckin' Beatrice though, she had a her foot out tha door 'fore that onside kick.

She feels bad for Beat but then again she does root for the Falcons of all time. And Jenna's vast knowledge of handegg lore she kinda wishes she could've told her how bad of an idea that would've been if she could go back in time and warn Beat.

>> No.2031519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575010872638.jpg -(710.6 KiB, 1000x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
727648

>>2031518
Oh don't worry, she's sitting down and being humble right now. I had to hear her mouth all week coming up that her stupid dirty crappy squad was gonna sweep them.
She chuckles to herself and looks for some liquor to make a Hurricane.
Also... didn't your Jets beat up on the Raiders?
kek lol oh no no

>> No.2031520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575011635880.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 467x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174231

>>2031519
I hate you for making me channel this.

It's tha fuckin' Raidahs. Two winnin' seasons since that dumb fuck used John Gruden's playbook against him an' gave Tampa a cheapass supahbowl? Fuckin' please. Tha Raidahs have been garbage fer a while an' they'll keep bein' garbage. I'm tellin' ya right now that they're gonna lose that first fuckin' game in Vegas. They're gonna get there an' it's gonna be tha same ol' shit.

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS TO MYSELF!?

>> No.2031521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575011866297.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031517
Finally, she'd reply. Being servile... Not out of her own will, but out of necessity. The angel has no choice but to listen to her.

>> No.2031522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012227356.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031521
Finally some silence.
Now Micaela, if you were in charge of this loud mouthed angel.
What would be the first thing you would do to discipline her~?
Micaela might feel the spotlight on her now

>> No.2031523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012348548.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031522
"Hmm? Why me? If you wanted someone for that, why didn't you take Lucifina? This kind of thing is her preference."
Nevermind this isn't my sister, or my angel.

>> No.2031524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012437077.png -(135.6 KiB, 456x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138832

>>2031520
What a shame, I never hated them. My father was a Raiders fan according to Mama.
Suddenly an interjection from Mama herself while drinking an entire bottle of Tito's.
Sylvia: That man had terrible taste in sports teams. Be glad your mama raised your behind correctly~
Elya chuckles and pats Jenna's back.
You sure you're not a closet Raiders fan too? I could have sworn their existence annoys you as much as the Jets.
Getting REAL DEEP HOURS.

>> No.2031525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012499943.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031523
Careful, or you might be the one getting punished instead~
I know you are the part of me that can be quite cruel and ruthless.
You have your own degree of sadism, like all pieces of me, so I am having you display that today~

>> No.2031526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012760056.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705
>Monkey

You seem speechless.
Don't give me the wrong ideas.
If I think that you like this, I'll never stop~

>> No.2031527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012798725.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031525
"How annoying."
She complains, being dragged around into this... She didn't have much of a choice.
"Why have me emulate you? I'm..."
The angel just sighs, stopping. Instead jut taking a moment to think.

>> No.2031528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575012908935.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031527
Good girl, you're catching on~
She would pat her on the head

>> No.2031529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013006833.png -(518.0 KiB, 1443x1243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530455

>>2031526
You'd think that anyway.
She frowns.

Like you said, you're the embodiment of this stuff right?

>> No.2031530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013174177.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031528
"The term is resigned."
The woman continues to look over Zion...
"To what degree? I have seen a lot where we're 'from' after all."

>> No.2031531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013342884.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031530
Let's say you were training our forces, and one of them dared to have that kind of attitude towards you.
An attitude that could be a danger to you and other angels on the battlefield.

>> No.2031532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013521571.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031531
"That's fine for a basis. But that still doesn't answer my question. Do I use the stuff we've learned of?"
As in extreme breaking.

>> No.2031533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013586808.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2031532
Hah! I see! Sure, go for it.
This amuses the goddess greatly

>> No.2031534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013653315.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2031529
That's right~
I know everyone's likes, even if they won't admit to it~
And if they don't like it, they will when I'm done with them.

>> No.2031535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575013788425.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031533
Zion stares at the angel with indignation. Micaela embraces her with her wings, forcing the angel to climax with her 'gentle' treatment. The weakness of more combat-oriented races. Zion stifles any noises by gritting her teeth as her body spasms, letting out an angry growl from her touch.

>> No.2031536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575014042408.jpg -(10200 B, 147x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10200

>>2031524
STAHP

"Just win baby" That shit is just fuckin' annoyin' ta me. What fuckin' team ain't tryin' ta win. If ya ask me anyone from tha fuckin' Bay Area should just fuckin' drown already. I ain't evah met anyone from there with half a fuckin' brain. Plus I'd rathah root fer tha fuckin' Steelahs 'fore I bothah'd with tha fuckin' Raidahs.

Jenna looks sour that Elya would suggest a thing but that's what Elya's best at. Getting a rise out of Jenna without getting her mad at her.

They're always hyped up ta be a team that they aren't. If it weren't fer tha Browns existin' they'd be tha fuckin' joke a tha league.

She looks to Sylvia.

If ya want more there's plenty in tha cabinet behind tha bar.

Gilgamesh always keeps the place well stocked... Well the servants do at least.

Im just glad that fuckin' Gumbo didn't make drag him ta tha fuckin' bed again. Fuckin' shit that was a long night.

>> No.2031537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575014475543.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031535
Ilias would watch, greatly enjoying zion's humiliation

>> No.2031538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575014748836.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42807

>>2031534
I kind of gathered that.
She says, blushing a little at the thought.

I think I've already admitted what I like though.

>> No.2031539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575015012976.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031537
Binding the angel in chain, she'd unceremoniously drag her away. With the intent of bringing her over to the nearby town away from the tartarus to really grill her.

>> No.2031540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575015086242.png -(33.7 KiB, 141x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34495

>>2031407
I guess so I mean I could keep thinking but I'm likely not going to get it...
She said with a pout.
Though I doubt you could guess my favorite Anime.

>> No.2031541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575015395644.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031539
Ilias would follow along
Ah I see~ I love public Humiliation~

>> No.2031542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575015486953.png -(88.6 KiB, 425x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90718

>>2031536
Sylvia: I got it, honey. I'm gonna mix me a lil' bit of home~
Sylvia chuckles and heads to the cabinet to play with some drinks like she used to do in her bar. Meanwhile Elya sits on the counter and smiles at her amused at Jenna's animated feelings toward an AFC West team that the writer totally doesn't root for :^)
Hehe... I mean at least you're not a certain pink snake who supports them. Talk about masochism to the max. We're all masochists really.
Elya shrugs
I have to live with Mike Ditka. You have to live with Rich Kotite.
And then the grumpy sister walked in with her Matt Ryan jersey still on looking pissy and pouty. Silent as fuck looking at both of them.
Elya: Want some Tito's?
Beatrice: Shut up.
Elya: Jenna, pour her a big shot glass of Tito's on the rocks.

>> No.2031543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575015747443.jpg -(48.2 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49354

>>2031540
Too bad for you, then. It was easy!
Spinel says, with a bored look on her face.

I stretch and inflate, like Luffy!
The answer was One Piece.

>> No.2031544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575016414646.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2031538
There's always something new to bring out~

>> No.2031545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575016428050.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031541
From there, she'd cast a spell to forcibly garner their attention. Once that's done, she'll present the messy zion. Using her own tools as dildos to get the angel off.

>> No.2031546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575016500855.png -(96.5 KiB, 424x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98824

>>2031543
Ooooooh it was too obvious.... so much that I'd never guess that and I can't ever watched much of it because there's so many episodes.
The fox shook her head.
But you're right.

>> No.2031547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575016648232.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031545
Not bad... using her own equipment like that is very effective.

>> No.2031548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575016961355.png -(166.7 KiB, 532x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170701

>>2031544
That's... probably true?
She says skeptically, looking at Helen nervously.

This is getting awkward.
Helen is scary.

>> No.2031549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575017065430.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1746310

>>2031546
It only took me like a month to really get into it!
Spinel says, rolling her eyes.

You organic types care too much about sleep and resting.

>> No.2031550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575017948614.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2031548
I'm glad you think I'm scary~
Her face would distort a bit like pic related
As you should~

>> No.2031551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575018018137.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 467x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174231

>>2031542
Who gives a shit 'bout tha fuckin' snake?

Jenna was riled up as it was she wasn't willing to dive into another subject she detested. But to make matters worse she brought up a name she could never do anything about. Rich fucking Kotite.

....

She staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares at Elya.

.........

She staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares at Beatrice. Then gets two glasses and doesn't even bother with the ice. She know she doesn't need to communicate it with her but they know they root for shit teams and despite their differences Jenna at least knows what kind of territory being a supporter of an eternal failure is like. Sure she'd like to reverse it but she lacks true time travel abilities and the want to do such the thing. To her the damage at this point is irreversible. All they can do is drink. Even if she is in the Saints bandwagon. Much like the rest of her life the Jets' misery and misfortune will always be something they have in common. It's just unfortunate that she had to see them win the one time she saw them live due to a rare generous act.

>> No.2031552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575018673195.jpg -(459.5 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470518

>>2031550
The fact you read my mind is creepier than your face.
She's seen some weird shit in the Dark World.

>> No.2031553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575018722823.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>2031552
Really? I thought mind reading was all but comon these days?

>> No.2031554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575018959202.png -(197.9 KiB, 597x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202649

>>2031549
Such is the plight of organics... I guess I can still try it.
She said
Eventually, I still have so many other things to do too... I got a list.

>> No.2031555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575019240014.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97095

>>2031553
You're not, though.

>> No.2031556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575019348899.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1562300

>>2031554
You might wanna get started on it then. You failed the last game, so I'm gonna scram anyway.

>> No.2031557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575019791782.jpg -(198.9 KiB, 752x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203696

>>2031551
Awkward silence fills the room with Elya looking innocent but knowing she brought up a forbidden name. Elya was drinking her hurricane which was fruit juice and two types of rum. She looks at Beatrice and then Beatrice looks at Jenna. A whole lotta looking before she breaks the silence.
Beatrice: You're not dancing like a moron. You okay?
Elya: I should be asking you that. Come to apologize?
Beatrice: We're even. Just let me drink. What's up with her?
Elya looks to the left and gives the awkward "yikes" expression.
Elya: Nothing, it's all good.

>> No.2031558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575023130127.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77646

>>2031557
I got reminded a someone I didn't wanna remembah. Like how someone don't wanna remembah that one time John Carney missed a field goal.

Have another forbidden name in exchange for another! Jenna would down her drink with a sour face.

>> No.2031559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575053969146.png -(182.5 KiB, 451x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186904
>Morrigan

I'll be as good of a big brother as I can be, I'm sure they'll need some kind of positive role model.

SICK BURNS WOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.2031560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575054106830.jpg -(33.0 KiB, 344x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33804

>>2031488
Well, I guess that's one thing that doesn't change between places.
Although I'm sure that doesn't matter, to you.

Luna gives smug look to Ciri

>> No.2031561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575054847087.jpg -(132.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135818

>>2031559
Morrigan turns to look towards him before winking. Sticking her tongue towards Alex playfully

"You're so mean Alex~♪"

>> No.2031562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575055443658.png -(177.3 KiB, 481x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181510

>>2031561
Must be all the Italian in my genes.

Kek

>> No.2031563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575055989634.jpg -(137.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140420

>>2031562
>>2031562
"All you're missing is a brightly colored Vespa and making "mamma mia" your catchphrase."

She says with a grin before they finally enter one of the many lingerie stores on the strip

>> No.2031564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575056748423.png -(371.9 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380822

>>2031563
Clearly.

Anyways, are we doing some shopping or are you going to keep flirting with a little boy?

>> No.2031565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575057231706.jpg -(147.3 KiB, 1125x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150822

>>2031560
Bending Time for every need is a little boring.
Ciri responds with a smile. Her eyes glow yellow and she winks at the man.

He stares at them and his jaw opens and closes a few times before he coughs, clearing his throat and turns his head the other way.

"Er, pardon my manners. You'll find them in the Banquet hall."
He mutters, blushing like he'd just had an indecent thought cross his mind.
Ciri struts in, smiling happily to herself. Being a succubus was fun for her.

They'd make their way into the Palace, and luckily the Banquet hall wasn't far off from the entrance. The Palace was large, as it sat on the top of the hill, and it was certainly tall. But width wasn't taken into account. The foyer was pretty, and had a tall ceiling with windows placed high up to allow natural light in. But the hallways were short and compact, and the large double-doors nearby were guarded by two men who shrugged at the guests entering the Palace. Anyone who entered had obviously gotten permission, else they would not have gotten this far.

So as they approached the double doors, a woman with a thick accent could be heard giving someone else as stern talking to.

???: I tolerate you, Julian! Nothing more. Any love I once had for you died when I had my men tail you to that brothel. You are to be executed at Noon tomorrow!

To which a nervous man responded, attempting to talk his way out of it.

???: It wasn't a brothel, it was a half-way home for the, er... economically disadvantaged! Please, Anna, you're being far too harsh. How can a poet write about the downtrodden without first experiencing it? Have you never sought to learn of what happens to the people you rule over?
He didn't respond to her threat of execution- their spats were common enough that even the Guards ignored them now.

Ciri would push the doors open, and the two people inside stopped their bickering to see them. The woman named Anna was wearing a lavishly designed gown of whites and golds, with more lace and embroidery than was probably necessary.

A: Who is this now? I don't believe I've met her. I told Gerard not to allow anyone to disturb us!
She stared daggers at the other participant- who was wearing a fancy doublet with gold sequins and buttons.

D: Ah! Anna, this is Ciri. She's Geralt's daughter, and a long-time friend! Though... I don't know who her companions are.

The Duchess stood up, skeptically scanning them with her eyes, and folded her arms expectantly.
A: Well, I've certainly heard much about you. You look precisely as the ballads describe.

Ciri waves to Dandelion.
Hello, Dandelion. I'll let them introduce themselves.
She gestures to Scarf and Luna.

>> No.2031566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575057826550.png -(200.0 KiB, 319x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204771

>>2031565
The Hylian gives an awkward nod to the guard as he follows behind Ciri and takes in the surroundings...before pausing with the white haired woman as they seem to cut in on an awkward conversation.

Link gives a wave to these two and feels uncertain as how to approach this situation. How to explain his and Ciri's relationship- well not that it matters because the rambunctious girl soon cuts in.

I'm Luna, and this is my Dad, Link.
It's nice to meetcha!

Giving zero explanation to their relation to Ciri because that seems a bit too sharey at this moment. Link gives a slight bow of the head in greetings.

>> No.2031567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575058453560.jpg -(64.5 KiB, 506x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66074

>>2031564
"Why not both? You have such adorable features, you'd look good in girl's clothes now that I think about it. Want to try some on with me?"

Now that they were inside Morrigan walks over to pulls out an outfit and holds it in front of Alex as if picturing him wearing it. Just to mess with him mostly, since him having his dick in her soon will be the coup de grace

>> No.2031568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575058579956.png -(389.6 KiB, 654x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398944

>>2031566
>>2031566
The Duchess looks them over with an inquisitive frown.

A: I do not tolerate lazy attire in my Palace. But I must admit, I cannot place the origin of your... interesting Garments. And we receive visitors from every nation.

Ciri cuts in.
C: They're not from here, Duchess Henrietta.

A: Clearly. If you are looking for Geralt, he has not been seen in months. Go find that other repulsive man and his irritatingly vain witch-

Please, let's all be civil here.
Dandelion stands up, gesturing for everyone to take a seat.

Anna's just a little upset over a misunderstanding. I'm working on a new set of Ballads, but... well, with Geralt's absence I've had to look for new inspiration-

A: With your filthy whores.

.-and I may have chosen the wrong building to walk into, but how was I supposed to know that the half-way house was being used that way?
If the peasants are becoming whores to get by, I believe that says far more about the pressing state of the economy than it does about my character.

A: And I think you wouldn't know the difficulties that come with having such a powerful position. My responsibilities are numerous, and a Status Quo must be maintained to keep Toussaint prospering. The Knights will boast, the nobles will bicker, and the peasants complain. But we get by with our vineyards and festivities, which serve as common ground between all and that is the way it shall stay.

Ciri quietly listens to them, looking at the poet nostalgically.
She'll whisper to Luna:
C: You can think of him as your uncle. He's Geralt's best friend.

>> No.2031569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575058781332.png -(413.8 KiB, 650x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423742

>>2031567
No thanks, I know whatever I got from Dad makes me cut a hot silhouette but I rather stick to at least "Androgynous" outfits.

Playing Basketball in a skirt would be awkward anyways.

>> No.2031570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575059206265.png -(866.0 KiB, 720x1167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
886826

>>2031568
Link chuckles a bit as they regard the attire, presuming they must mean Luna cause he's still pretty standard middle ages attire himself.

Eh economies are complicated mess regardless of what a country's status quo is anyways.

Luna glances at Ciri as she says this and then looks between Ciri and Dandelion multiple times, before quirking a brow and mouthing out "really, this guy?"

>> No.2031571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575059668465.png -(470.8 KiB, 654x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482078

>>2031570
The Duchess smiles at Scarf.

At least someone gets it. No matter what decision I make to progress the overall wealth, the economy will never be perfect. Peasants may choose to work where they please, provided they are brave enough to travel to them. They choose to whore themselves not out of poverty, but fear for the beasts that lurk outside of our walls.
The Knights keep up morale- sometimes they even succeed if they are smart enough to band together. I give them practice against whatever can be caught and used as entertainment in our fair grounds. The nobles throw their money, gambling it away on whether they live or die, and the peasants cheer for either outcome. Such is the way of life, and the nature of people.

D: That's a bleak way of putting it don't you think? I prefer to see the Knights as the gallant heroes they try to be- for they certainly have the bravery to face down terrors that no other ordinary men would dare to do. Peasants look up to them as heroes!

A: And they choose a new hero to admire each time one dies. Thus, proving my point.

>> No.2031572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575060071851.jpg -(124.4 KiB, 850x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127381

>>2031569
"Maybe~ Who knows, unless you tried it already."

She said, putting the outfit back before she starts looking through the other outfits. Keeping an eye out for anything that may catch her interest. Although while looking, Morrigan will bend over as she looks, her four wings vanishing since it'll be a pain trying stuff on with them

>> No.2031573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575060192284.png -(833.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852947

>>2031571
It is a bit bleak, but sometimes life is just that way.
Though I have to admit the way of things usually take a quick shift when there's less things going bump in the night on the road.

Scarf is more than happy to chat up aristocracy but he's also kinda open to Ciri cutting in and saying what she wants to say.

>> No.2031574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575060322963.png -(375.5 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384481

>>2031572
I've got enough friends to know the upskirt game.

Alex like any boy who already hit puberty gives another glance at her thicc ass but doesn't really go for anything

>> No.2031575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575060974220.png -(495.9 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507784

>>2031573
Ciri was perfectly at home letting them ramble on- but she did come here with a purpose.

All right, enough about peasants. I think we're all aware of how people can be. I'm not here for Geralt though. I'm here for Yennefer.

She says flatly and impatiently.

The Duchess stares at her.
A: I've heard you had poor Etiquette, but I should like to be done with whatever business you have anyway. If you're looking for Yennefer, then you mean to seek out my cousin, Fringilla?

D: Ciri, this isn't about the Lodge is it? Triss was here last week asking questions too.

Let's just say I'm trying to tie up some loose ends again.

The Duchess glares at Ciri, Scarf and Luna.

A: Well, while I do not condone the actions of the Lodge, I am not about to sell out my Cousin's whereabouts on a whim. And your Yennefer has outstayed her welcome as well. What reason do I have to help you?

D: Could you do it for me, my sweet Anna-Henrietta? At least for old time's sake? Call it a man's last request, if I'm to be hanged tomorrow anyway.

A: Shut up, Julian. You will not weasel your way out of that.

Ciri keeps smiling.

Well, because I'm asking you to.
She'll place her hand on Luna's shoulder.
And because Yennefer needs to meet someone.

This causes silence between Anna and Dandelion for a moment, before Dandelion's eyes go wide.

D: By Melitele! Does Geralt know?! Anna-
A: Shut up, Julian.
D: But she's-
A: I said shut up.
The Duchess had a contemplative expression on her face.

>> No.2031576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575061337644.jpg -(33.0 KiB, 344x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33804

>>2031575
Link steps back and looks away as his face pales slightly, which probably implies enough. Luna just gives a grin at this seeing as she's the center of attention right now.

You knoooow, if even this much isn't that much to convince you, I'm sure there's something we could do for you. Maybe Dad can slay some kind of vampire you got a personal problem with. They say his sword's the "bane of all evil".

Scarf's head jerks back with wide eyes because why the fuck is she like this

>> No.2031577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575061577572.png -(470.8 KiB, 654x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482078

>>2031576
"Bane of Evil?"
The Duchess scoffs in disbelief.

Fine. There are no shortages of beasts and monsters that need cleaning out. A few of the vineyards have Ghouls in their cellars. If you think you can handle a vampire, they take residence in the mountains, in the sewers, the Crypts, and an abandoned orphanage. Take your pick, provide proof, and I will bring Fringilla here.
And I will supervise whatever you want to ask her.

>> No.2031578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575061844112.jpg -(6.3 MiB, 2794x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6592769

>>2031577
Link drags a hand down his face, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone right now.

Yeah...okay, why not.

Luna on the other hand seems pleased enough with this situation.

>> No.2031579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575062224295.jpg -(296.5 KiB, 768x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303565

>>2031578
I'm okay with this as well.
She smiles at Scarf.

You've got this, don't worry.

Dandelion stands up slowly, and clears his throat.
D: Do you mind if I accompany you before my unfortunate and untimely demise? I have at least until noon tomorrow.
He says in a tone suggesting that he's not in any real danger, but he'd rather not continue that conversation with her.

A: Go wherever you please, Julian! If you leave, stay out of my sight or so help me you will regret ever coming back to Toussaint!

>> No.2031580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575062312616.jpg -(491.1 KiB, 960x1453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502868

>>2031574
Nice, big, child-birthing hips. Which is funny because Tam's going to knock her up if she hasn't already ;o

Morrigan smirks to herself, once again feeling his gaze upon her features. She finds it adorable that he doesn't go for it. Since Alex knows Morrigan wouldn't mind if he did, bot forcing herself on him would only be more satisfying. Part of her curious about how Tam would react too

"It's so nice that you have friends, are they cute? If so you should invite them over some time, haha~"

And after she finally picks a few out she turns to face him with a playful smirk

>> No.2031581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575062833563.png -(970.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
993558

>>2031579
Luna: Yeah, you're going to be wanting to tell all sorts of new stories once Dad starts chopping off undead heads.

Link gives an exasperated sigh and a shake of the head.

>> No.2031582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575062982524.jpg -(29.7 KiB, 383x548) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30457

>>2031580
Tam would probably be mad for a bit but at the same time it's only going to be so long before Alex probably has a harem, that just kinda happens

Cute? I guess so.
It's definitely distracting when we're out on the field and some of them got those super tight shorts on.

>> No.2031583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575063057543.jpg -(97.2 KiB, 550x343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99503

>>2031581
We'll just excuse ourselves.
Ciri says, opening another portal- likely to the stables where Epona went.

Dandelion gets up and hurries along as if fearing the portal will close before he gets through it.

>> No.2031584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575063442654.png -(713.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
730628

>>2031583
Link gives a bow to the Duchess before walking as fast as his stride will take him out of that portal. Luna also gives a wave as she skedaddles.

Epona looks over at the portal from wherever the stablehand decided to tie her. She's pretty chill now.

>> No.2031585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575063927242.jpg -(114.4 KiB, 1177x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117122

>>2031582
"Oho, so you're a man of culture as well~ I just love it when darling wears them. Especially when she flexes and poses for me, it gets me so excited."

She'll giggle and then gestures at him to follow as she starts making her way to one of the dressing rooms

"Anyway~♪ Let's go mister Judge. I have a feeling if you like what I wear then darling would too."

>> No.2031586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575064010746.png -(736.6 KiB, 586x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754230

>>2031584
...Link, what's with that face you keep making? I thought you'd be happy for the chance to kill something.

Ciri would say as the all pile out.

D: So that's his name? How did you two meet? How did this happen? I have so many questions!

>> No.2031587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575064330684.png -(493.5 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505306

>>2031585
Alex gives an annoyed snort but follows along anyways

Yeah yeah. Let's see how much of your tits fall out of a corset.

>> No.2031588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575064579458.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104928

>>2031586
I'm not some kind of murder machine, and I'm happy to have a fight but the scenario is just weird.

...And uh, it's a complicated story. But you know...sex was involved.
Link says with a jaded hint to his voice because it's not like his name wasn't said earlier

>> No.2031589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575066211394.jpg -(164.2 KiB, 699x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168114

>>2031587
"Sounds like you're looking forward to it happening~ Careful a button doesn't smack you in the forehead while you look at me."

She'll giggle and into the room she goes, closing the door once Alex goes inside too. Once that happens, she'll push on his chest with her slender finger and pushes back to a sitting position upon the chair before walking away from him and stands on the center looking towards him as the large mirror behind her reflects her back and such

And that is when she'll start to undress. And undress quite sensually, as she puts on a show for Alex. Needless to say, everything about how Morrigan moves her body to just her looks screams goddess-like perfection. And being a succubus, it's pretty natural for certain thoughts to start bubbling up unless he has some insanely godly willpower. She did have Dormammu wrapped around her finger after all

>> No.2031590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575066423312.png -(371.9 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380822

>>2031589
It's no real surprise that Alex is starting to get aroused at this, glancing both between her form and the mirror where he can get a good look at that backside

She's a succubus so she can definitely smell whatever is going on but his pants are getting tight. He squirms a bit, trying to get into a comfortable position and not take the bait any further.

He opens his mouth to say something only for Morrigan to...

>> No.2031591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575066733376.jpg -(130.3 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133446

>>2031588
Dandelion, shut up for a minute.
She says, waving her hand in his face.

D: Fine, you don't have to be rude about it.
He grumbles, and decides to explore the stable and admire the hay.

After his attention has left them, Ciri plants her hands on her hips.

Long story or not, I don't see what the issue is. There's not a soul in this realm that can pose a threat to either of us- our daughter especially.
Because the bloodline only gets stronger with every generation.

>> No.2031592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575067395154.jpg -(276.8 KiB, 743x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283459

>>2031591
She's right dad, I could take out entire swathes of those bokoblins you tell me about with even greater ease than you could.
Just a few PEW PEW and the battlefields nothing to me.

She makes finger guns for emphasis

Scarf: That's all well and good, but let's not go in half cocked. Since we have to go kill a vampire now anyways, I don't suppose any of you have a suggestion where to start?

Epona sniffs Dandelion

>> No.2031593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575067487897.png -(1.5 MiB, 1500x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1561115

>>2031590
And his situation certainly doesn't become any easier once Morrigan shed her skintight outfit of hers. Thus exposing her amazing and beautiful body. Alex now seeing her breasts and clean, shaven pussy, as well as her ass as the mirror reflects it back to him

The delicious scent of Alex's arousal reaching her nose. The Succubus getting turned on herself, her nipples looking nice and suckable as they perk up. With the pieces in place Morrigan strikes quick like a Cobra! As soon as his lips part Morrigan's already straddling his lap. Facing him with her massive, warm, breasts in his face

Morrigan smirks, licking her lips, making them glisten with her saliva sexily. She grinds herself against his boner, just that act alone will cause great pleasure for him

"Well well~♪ Someone got a little too excited. And I haven't even put anything on to show off yet."

>> No.2031594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575067886173.png -(177.3 KiB, 481x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181510

>>2031593
Mmph!
He gets pushed back in the chair and his hands are quick to grab her breasts so he can get some breathing room.

Guh, so you really did just wanna have sex huh? Don't you feel weird doing it with your girlfriend's son?

He says this and yet he's pressing against her with his hips, and even unwillingly his eye starts to glow a dull green

>> No.2031595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575068318298.png -(1.5 MiB, 1457x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1579789

>>2031592
The Orphanage is pretty straight-forward. So are the City's crypts. Luckily, she didn't specify which vampire, so the City Crypts will do.

Dandelion, pokes his head back over.
D: Don't worry about a thing! Ciri was trained by real Witchers. She's a walking Encyclopedia of monster knowledge.

>> No.2031596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575068405871.jpg -(360.5 KiB, 1280x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369123

>>2031594
His hands are greeted with the warm softness as expected. As such, they'll feel quite nice, for both parties. Morrigan will let out a small moan as Alex's fingers sink into her burgeoning tiddy flesh as it presses against him still. But not only that, but Morrigan will also smell really good, the intoxicating scent of a woman of her caliber. Which will further add to the lad's growing arousal

"You're funny, you should know by now that it won't stop me...as for darling, well, I'll just have to see how she'll take it. But fucking you is what I want now, and I always get what I want~♥"

Morrigan will look right into his eyes, her own eyes looking at him with aroused intent and determination to see this through to the end now. But before Alex has time for another retort, he'll get kissed by Morrigan. And the kiss will rapidly get lewder as tongue gets involved

>> No.2031597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575069058778.jpg -(425.5 KiB, 750x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435661

>>2031595
Why is a vampire running an orphanage...

He shakes his head
Whatever, lets just get one with it.

Luna looks over at Dandelion with scrutiny
Luna: So mom says you're like grandpa Geralt's best friend?

>> No.2031598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575069167108.png -(493.5 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505306

>>2031596
He's not in a position or desire to argue anymore, so he'll just try his best to kiss back but easily gets overtaken with her own experience in the lead. The boi is fine with roaming her body and grabbing handfuls of her bountiful ass anyways.

>> No.2031599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575069577901.jpg -(289.0 KiB, 1024x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295936

>>2031597
It's abandoned. But there is a higher vampire still living there. The children were all murdered during one of the attacks. I'm sure if we find an Alp or Bruxa, Anna will be fine with that. She's just being stubborn.

Dandelion puffs out his chest, proud as can be.
D: Oh, you bet! I've saved Geralt's hide more times than I can count. He and I make a great team. I chronicle all of his adventures as poems or ballads.

>> No.2031600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575070219941.jpg -(261.3 KiB, 667x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267576

>>2031599
You're the expert here so I'll take your lead on that.

Luna rubs her chin in thought
Luna: Really? I'll have to ask him about that when we go back to Hyrule.

>> No.2031601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575070323113.jpg -(555.1 KiB, 963x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568406

>>2031598
And after a good while of french kissing, grinding and Alex exploring her body. Morrigan will eventually break the kiss, a lewd trail of their mixed saliva will stretch out as it keeps their wet lips joined

"Haaaah~"

Morrigan will smile at him, seeing his current state as she's been grooming him via her actions in order to get him good and riled up. She'll reach down and under his pants and underwear, groping his genitals as her fingers sensually rub the tip of his penis. Getting her finger sticky with his pre should any of it oozed out during their kissing

His pants seemingly unbuttoning themselves and such and before he knew it Morrigan was pulling them off as soon as she got off of him. She licks and sucks on the finger that was rubbing him before deciding on a bit of foreplay first. Getting into position as she sticks her tongue out, her saliva drips from it as it lands upon his peen

She'll grin and then starts helping herself, giving the lad the good succ

>> No.2031602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575070929559.png -(413.8 KiB, 650x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423742

>>2031601
He breathes hard, trying to keep a hold of her despite drawing away and repositioning.

This boy doesn't have the temperment nor experience to resist humping directly into her hands, nor to keep himself from just grabbing her head and wildly thrusting into her mouth.

His dick isn't anything to write home about in the size department since he's not quite crossed the bridge out of shota fuccboi territory, but hey these are Morrigan's choices.

>> No.2031603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575072274643.jpg -(185.0 KiB, 850x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189453

>>2031602
It's not always about size~ Morrigan of course, will take the rough handling in stride. Everything will start to feel better as Morrigan starts getting more and more into it. Sucking at him like a slutty, cum powered, vacuum as her tongue starts slide all over his cock. He hand will also begin to play and fondle his cute little shota balls, further adding to the overall pleasure and deviancy

Her moaning and the slurping/sucking sounds start to grow louder as things intensify. She pulls her head back a bit, just to suck on Alex's wet, and oozing tip while Morrigan's green eyes look up at him, just so she can see his lewd expression

>> No.2031604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575073212702.png -(177.3 KiB, 481x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181510

>>2031603
Alex flushed face looks down at her, hips starting to tire out even at just this point and lets her do as she pleases for a second.

Although that seconds all she can affort before, and not surprisingly quickly, he shoves himself as far against her face as he can and unloads a thick and heavy load, probably one of the first few in his life, right into her gullet.

His body twitches and energy surges into Morrigan with his release, life energy and that delicious green spirally desire.

>> No.2031605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575073766236.jpg -(300.8 KiB, 870x1231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308041

>>2031600
Dandelion blinks, and then opens a note-pad hanging on his waist-coat and writes that down.

D: Hm... I see. So that's where he's been hiding. With you guys!

Ciri doesn't respond but just leads them a little ways away- practically across the street, and next to the entrance they chose when they got there.
The City had its own grave-yard fenced off with a road going through it and a large Crypt that lead underground at one end.
She headed straight for that.

D: You guys seem to have this one covered. I'll wait up here. It'd be a shame to have a Ghost appear that wants my autograph.

>> No.2031606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575074315925.jpg -(97.4 KiB, 794x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99764

>>2031605
Yeah, grandpa mostly just hangs out around in the wilderness outside the castle town and chases around his horse I am 99% sure is just magical. When this is over maybe you can come back with us and catch up on old times!

Luna and Link keep pace with Ciri, Link is ready to head down but Luna turns to give a final tease to Dandelion

Okay but make sure you come rushing to save us if you hear us screaming bloody murder~!

>> No.2031607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575074562340.jpg -(56.5 KiB, 581x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57865

>>2031604
"Mmmmm~! This reminds me so much of darling~♥"

Morrigan takes his hot, gooey, release. His energy and sexual release empowering Morrigan. Her entire body tingles as a result of getting a nice dose of semen and emergy. Morrigan will suck out what reminds inside his peen

She'll then free Alex's cock from the hot, wet, confines of her mouth and licks her lips. Her face looking real pleased as if she just finished eating some delicious pudding. Her pussy dripping with desire and wanting

"Aaaah~ Delicious...like mother like son~"

She smiles and then lays herself on the pile of all the outfits she was gonna "try" on. Her lewd expression coupled with her fingers spreading open her pink, wet, pussy. Her pussy glistens with her own fluids, ready to accepts his cock which is still hard and throbbing thanks to Morrigan being what she is. No doubt Alex will still want more, and Morrigan is being more than inviting

"Come and get me~"

>> No.2031608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575074954971.png -(2.0 MiB, 1320x2580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2137762

>>2031606
>>2031606
Just ask Leticia if you see her, where your vampire is. I'm sure she knows.
He offers an innocent smile and waves goodbye to them.

Ciri would lead them down the stairs- there was a set on each side of the crypt leading down to the same set of doors- through which were a series of tunnels.
There were small crypt-rooms on either side- but the further down they went, the less well maintained things would look.

From dimly lit, to almost pitch black the atmosphere was musky and heavy.

C: We're close.
Ciri said, nonchalantly.

C: I can feel them watching us.

There would be several large chambers the main hall would pass through. In the depths they would have had to walk to, roots hung from the ceiling in large clusters and there were many support beams that were old and rotting away.

The smell of fresh blood would start to permeate the air as well. If they could see in the dark, there would be trails of it leading off into small holes that looked like burrows.

>> No.2031609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575074980860.png -(361.3 KiB, 664x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370011

>>2031607
He pants trying to recover enough of his senses to register what's happening.
Unfortunately the sexual energy in the air and his own awakening seems to have him distracted by the absolute thot in front of him.

Alex moves and crawls onto Morrigan, hips pressing against hers before he shoves his dick into her. He grabs hold of her and begins to piston his hips right away, seeking another pleasurable release inside her confines.

>> No.2031610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575076007983.png -(597.6 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611917

>>2031609
"Nggggooohhh~! Good boy..."

Morrigan says with excitement and pleasure lacing her tone of voice. Her pussy squeezes his entire cock with fierce but pleasurable pressure. Her giant breasts bouncing with each thrust from the little shota that could. Biting her lip as Alex's cock forces open her pussy as it reaches as deep as it's able

For now, Morrigan belongs to Alex, and thus is enjoying the ride

"Haaaa~! Haaaaa~!!"

Everyone outside the room, staff and customer alike look towards the dressing room. Just another day in Aurora so it's fine

>> No.2031611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575076040072.png -(783.4 KiB, 1116x1578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802169

>>2031608
Luna and Link keep a brisk pace behind Ciri, with Link keeping a hand resting on his Master Sword just in case he needed to whip it out at a moment's notice.

>> No.2031612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575076234791.png -(318.1 KiB, 630x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325730

>>2031610
Alex doesn't say anything, simply focusing on slamming himself into the woman over and over and over, hands gripping onto her thighs, his position shifts quite a bit as he tries to find an angle where he can lock in and just rapidly pound into her.
It wouldn't be that long before the succubus could feel him throbbing inside of her almost about to blow again.

>> No.2031613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575076922872.jpg -(821.2 KiB, 992x1424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
840887

>>2031611
While none of Dandelion's fanclub were down there, a few different voices would cackle out.

"They wandered in all on their own?"
"An easy meal!"

The sound of skittering and scattering could be heard- mostly a scare tactic.
Ciri held up her hand, whispering something under her breath.
A ball of light appeared and suddenly, all the sconces on the walls would light up- the blood trails, and a few body parts would be clearly visible.
And crawling along the ceiling, they'd see several "naked" women, with long black or red hair and elongated fingers and nails.

They'd hiss and wail as soon as they were found and leap right toward whoever was in front- that being Ciri.
But she just punches that one in the face, while two others tried to lurch at Link and Luna.
They were fast, their visage a simple blur of movement.

C: They're Bruxae. They're weak to silver, and magic... and raw strength if you have it.
Which they do.

>> No.2031614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575077476878.png -(711.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
728376

>>2031613
Link smirks as the Bruxae come forward and with a lightning quick movement he whips out the blade and fires off a sword beam towards one of the monstrous women.
Just straight up a destructo disk out of his sword.
If they're as weak as stated to things like light and magic, and given what the Master Sword is, his enemy may just get literally dissentigrated.

Luna's cracking her fists waiting for a chance to strike but it seems like her dad's got it on lockdown.

>> No.2031615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575077875825.jpg -(699.9 KiB, 2707x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
716650

>>2031612
Morrigan was simply enjoying herself. The sounds of their carnal joining, slapping, and thrusting letting out a lewd cacophony of sounds. Mixed in with Morrigan being a loud thot. The Succubus grins, feeling Alex's cock throb and twitch inside her tight, pussy. Sensing his second load is near...Morrigan will clamp down on his member like a vice. Making sure that when he blows his load, it'll be nice and comply inside her womb. The fact that his own cum will join whatever his own mother left inside earlier is a rather arousing thought for Morrigan too~

>> No.2031616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575078257515.png -(264.9 KiB, 600x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271233

>>2031615
It is extremely likely nothing will be noticeable because they have the same...dad genes? I dunno science.

Anyways Alex groans out and grabs onto Morrigan as he presses his whole body tightly against her to dump out another massive load into her womb. It might even take a few more seconds of spraying before he finally stops his release. The boy pants hard into the skin of succubus trying collect himself.

>> No.2031617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575079449513.jpg -(4.2 MiB, 4869x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4425984

>>2031616
"Nnnnnghhhh~♪"

Morrigan can feel her insides glow with warmth as Alex's seed paints her walls and fills up her womb. The pleasure she felt was quite good. And ends up putting her arms around him, holding the shota close as he takes a breath

"Hmhm, so much~"

>> No.2031618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575079459950.jpg -(577.7 KiB, 1200x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591579

>>2031614
>>2031614
Indeed! It would get disintegrated with ease, leaving naught behind.

Ciri grabs the one she punched by the leg and throws it against a far wall.

The holes in the wall that looked like burrows would start to rustle and shake.
More women that were skinnier, paler, and uglier began crawling out.

C: Ah, the alps. This little brood is coming to an end~ Luna why don't you have some fun with them too? Just remember we need to take back "proof" so make sure we can salvage at least one of their heads.
She says because disintegration tends to prevent that.
There were about half a dozen of them on the edge of the room, watching their stronger "sisters" get massacred.
Two them would flee further into the crypts, while the other four- still drenched in fresh blood, hissed at the group.

>> No.2031619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575079720132.jpg -(276.8 KiB, 743x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283459

>>2031618
Link decides to hang back from shooting sword beams now that he has remembered the proof thing and will just do normal sword stuff from here on.

You got it~

Luna spins her hand in a circle creating a magic emblem in the air...before punching it and sending the shattered energy pieces flying out like broken glass shards to slice apart a few of the Alps

Ah man, they're way squishier than I thought they'd be.

>> No.2031620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575079993844.png -(217.6 KiB, 565x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222798

>>2031617
Nngh, I feel...like I just ran a marathon.
But like...it feels really good. Sex is crazy.

>> No.2031621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575080598451.png -(3.0 MiB, 1575x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3122280

>>2031619
These are the weaker ones, honey.
Ciri says, watching the alps panic and get glass shards lodged in their heads.
Two had already run to escape, and three of them were now howling in pain.
One of them crawls up the wall and begins retreating back into its burrow.

>> No.2031622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575081662264.png -(1010.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034920

>>2031621
Scarf spots one trying to escape and pulls out our good old buddy THE HOOKSHOT to fire off at it crawling away, and then yanking them back once they've been speared by the nonsense weapon

Luna decides to move fast and launches herself forward on the ones that are howling in pain before slicing with her hand to behead them, her hand of course coated in a magical glass blade so it doesn't get monster goo on her nails.

>> No.2031623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575081956660.png -(1.4 MiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1481183

>>2031620
"I just know you're going to make a lot of girls happy once you get your harem going~"

"You may even start getting the attention of my brood's daughters."

Morrigan chuckles. Mostly because Alex ain't pulled out yet and is acting as a plug of sorts, oh my, who's kid will it be at this rate???

>> No.2031624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575082110165.png -(356.5 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365029

>>2031623
Hah, you say that like I don't hear them chatting about me already.

Alex eventually pulls himself out and is making a face at the sexual fluids on his dick, cause he just wants to get his pants done back up

>> No.2031625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575082326718.jpg -(661.4 KiB, 1060x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677289

>>2031622
It screeches, flailing violently and squirming against the Hookshot.
The alps begin to scatter however, as the whole room begins shaking and quaking. One of the far walls, lined with wooden coffins, explodes into the room spreading debris everywhere.
The wooden supports, crack and groan under the assault- but whatever caused this... wasn't there?

Be on guard!
Ciri says, now a little more concerned.
Something "unseen" moves through the dust, but a man screams from the now revealed room.
With a weak voice, they'll hear:
"R-Run...! Get out while you still can...!"

>> No.2031626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575082534167.png -(240.3 KiB, 1280x1160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246109

>>2031624
"Well, Selene does think you're handsome~ Maybe you should initiate something with her later after the feast."

She'll simply wink

"Anyway, that was fun. A lot of fun. But let's get dressed and start to head out."

Leaning over to kiss his forehead before getting up and finger snaps their clothes upon them, as well as them being clean as if they took some sort of instantaneous shower

"Don't forget mommy's comics~"

>> No.2031627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575082979887.jpg -(425.5 KiB, 750x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435661

>>2031625
Luna steps back tighter into formation beside Ciri and Link, while Scarf himself was keeping his eyes darting around at the same time as pulling the Alp off the hook.

>> No.2031628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575083080428.jpg -(217.2 KiB, 620x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222462

>>2031626
Right now I'm too tired to think about that...maybe later.

Alex grumbles awkwardly as he picks up his bag and is already out the dressing room door once they were all cleaned up and situated.

>> No.2031629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575083134426.png -(197.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201840

>>2031627
The Bruxae I didn't finish off is invisible. They can bend light around themselves. Pay attention to the dust and foot-steps. Or use whatever magic you want.
Ciri's attention remains focused on the new hole in the wall, she didn't care about the Bruxae anymore.
It was circling the room- pacing back and forth in a crescent pattern waiting for them to let their guard down.

The voice in the other room began screaming
"AAAAAAAAAHHHH IT'S COMING...!!"

>> No.2031630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575083517221.jpg -(282.8 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289543

>>2031628
Morrigan just chuckles at his comment and follows him out. She ignores the looks she's getting from the people inside and exits by Alex's side

with their fun concluding for the time being Morrigan prepares to portal them back home so they can join the rest of their family and brood for Spanksgiving dinner

And I think we can fade to that for now, as this seems like a good spot for it

>> No.2031631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575083680656.jpg -(97.4 KiB, 794x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99764

>>2031629
Link and Luna keep a look out for the floor, they both await for a chance, as the daughteru makes some magical circles in front of her fist ready to beat whatever might come at them to death.

I knew I should have paid attention during that sensory magic lesson.

>> No.2031632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575085131000.png -(584.4 KiB, 800x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598449

>>2031631
Ciri stays alert.

Powder helps.
She reaches down and grabs some dirt off the ground and slings it sideways.

Make more dust, ignore the man screaming. He's either dead, or one of them.

Last edited by moderator 19/11/29(Fri)22:38.

>> No.2031633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575159927102.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031547
Zion would wear a face of indignation, being forcibly held down and toyed with in front of humans... How aggravating! However, micaela doesn't stop instead, she gestures over to the crowd to come closer.

>> No.2031634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575160157629.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031633
Ilias would cross her arms and watch what comes next

>> No.2031635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575160254329.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031634
Once some of the younger blood gets closer, Micaela would grab their hands and begin to have them move about, letting them use the toys on her. Others being lead over to her just-slightly-bigger-than-lucifina's chest and have them massage it.

>> No.2031636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575160391882.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031635
Men being allowed to lust after angels... how sinful~!

>> No.2031637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575161022552.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031636
Once Zion is properly bound, and preventive measures to stop her from using her weapon... She'd leave her in the group of lust addled villagers.
"Are you happy now?"

>> No.2031638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575161244990.png -(947.7 KiB, 690x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
970412

>>2031637
To an extent, but this won't be enough to break her pride.
But I do have an idea once they're done having their way with her.

>> No.2031639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575161438568.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2031638
"That might take a while. Or it might not...?"
After all. This was MGQ world. All men designed to 'lose' to monsters. So you be the judge of how well the mooks fared.

>> No.2031640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575161529750.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031639
That and they can't last more than an orgasm, so once that's done Ilias would grab one of the ropes and lift her up
I have one more man to take you to little angel~
I'm sure you'll have fun with this next one.
Although, not broken, she would probably be feeling the effects of those threats and her treatment towards her. Her pride couldn't have faired well from that humiliation

Last edited 19/11/30(Sat)19:52.

>> No.2031641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575161848756.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031640
Zion: "What other pathetic man would you have me purge then? Angels are used to using themselves to punish sinners with their bodies!"

>> No.2031642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575161936253.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2031641
Ilias would then warp the two to June's current location
Oh juuuuuune~

>> No.2031643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575162602612.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031642
June at this time wasn't doing much. Just cuddling a still sleeping alte like a hug pillow. However, that voice stabbed at his ears. Placing a barrier on her, he'd slowly get up from the covers.
"Is it that song and dance again?"
He looks over Zion, snorting out loudly.
"And what's this bargain bin jeanne alter- Blanc-next look-alike?"

Zion: "You- A lowly human dares insult me?!"

>> No.2031644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575163142707.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031643
Her name is Zion~
No harem nonsense this time.
I just came here to have her humiliated~

>> No.2031645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575163628843.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031644
June: "Thank god. But wait, why do you come to me for this sort of thing?"
Micaela: "You say questions you usually have the answers already for... I'm sure you can figure it out."
June: "Yeah- And I disagree with this assessment."
Zion: "You expect me to be humiliated...? By this scrawny human? HAHAHA. I'll kill him!"

>> No.2031646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575163831031.png -(401.4 KiB, 1415x973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411021

>>2031645
I love it when they sound so prideful~
She would say with glee, tossing the girl towards june

>> No.2031647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575164329319.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031646
June: "Fine. A scale of 1-10. How far do you want me to go? On 6+ I might just break her."
Zion: "Do your worst! You'll be purged and addicted to a proper life once I'm done with you!"

>> No.2031648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575164511774.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031647
Considering just how loud mouthed she is, I would say 8.

>> No.2031649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575164925076.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031648
June: "Really, something like an 8?"
Zion: "AHAHAHA, YOU'RE ALL WOULD NEVER BE ENOUGH!"
June: "Where the hell did you find this... Unappetizing creature?"

>> No.2031650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165054042.jpg -(137.9 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141234

So after he spoke with Caulifla. Broly headed toward the Tower where his baby mama and children make their home when it isn't being a school for the gifted

The Saiyan male lands just outside its large and closed doors. He takes a brief look around, everything looks more or less the same before he goes inside. His presence no doubt putting a certain someone on super high alert along with possibly not being able to contain herself in a myriad of ways (wary)

>> No.2031651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165062292.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031649
Ilias would shrug
In a ditch somewhere.

>> No.2031652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165336423.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031651
Zion: "IN A WHAT? YOU-"
With all her yelling, june casts silence onto her, relishing the quiet. Forcing her legs open, he'd begin to play with her slit with one hand, the other hand slinking along her chest.

>> No.2031653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165498196.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031652
Ah, lovely silence~
I just smacked her for a full day.

>> No.2031654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165603746.jpg -(193.8 KiB, 850x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198493

>>2031650
And pretty much seconds after he walked into the room the door behind him shut with a start before another door opened up, revealing a certain familiar, but far more powerful floofy figure.... apparently Annete's been training... somewhere.... herself
Well well well....
She gazed him over as she walked in, her attire quite.... obvious with how she's feeling.
Look who showed back up.

>> No.2031655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165662577.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031653
June: "Oh please. Do you take me to be a brute like you?"
Zion's gritting her teeth and trying to bite his arms like an angry dog. That doesn't exactly stop him. Rather, it incentivizes the fool to pull at her breast, confident she'd be strong enough for a bit harsher of a treatment.

>> No.2031656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575165829977.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031655
Nah, but I just enjoyed having an excuse to keep hitting her~

>> No.2031657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575166042179.jpg -(105.6 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108124

>>2031556
Alright then I'll see ya around then.
Just as well I should get home anyway
Plus there's a ton of floofs and sows she hasn't been washing.

>> No.2031658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575166147722.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031656
"You have a problem."
Micaela: "And so will you. You're a fool for saying that."
June: "So I should just be quiet and not?"
He's nonchalantly using Zion on the side, forcing her to climax. As she gets out of it, he starts slapping her awake. Should she have any clothes left before, she won't now. June's ripping it all off. Molesting her with his eyes... He just stares... Disappointed at her figure.

>> No.2031659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575166345032.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031658
She'd look at june's expression and at zion's body
Her body is rather disappointing isn't it?
I suppose that's why she's so loud mouthed.\

>> No.2031660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575166547695.jpg -(66.7 KiB, 1024x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68346

>>2031654
Broly no doubt felt that sudden and familiar power arrives near him once those doors closed. He looks to the doors that opened elsewhere and sees Anette in her current state of dress

"............"

Not like he had any sex during the entire time he was away training. So his reaction is quite obvious as he doesn't stop staring at her breasts and crotch. And the fact that she feels stronger than ever adds to things

And one of the things Anette will notice first is that Broly has a bit of a beard going on, as well as his hair being longer since he didn't groom himself

"I know...it was rather sudden. But I'm back now and by the feel of things...you've been busy yourself."

Broly smirks a little, being able to tell that he's having an effect on Anette

>> No.2031661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575166700608.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031659
June: "She's loud and weak. At least Jalter has a charm to her... This is just..."
On the mention of body, Micaela poses a little, showing off her chest.
"Like... Blanc compensates with personality too. This woman's trash."
Zion looks like she's losing it. Red eyes, manic... Only pausing to look down, wincing in pain once june unceremonious forced his way in.

>> No.2031662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575166915657.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031661
That's right.
She's one of the more disappointing angels that I've seen.

>> No.2031663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575167075137.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031662
Zion is going to start resisting bondage. However, her struggles only earn her... June grabs her waist and shoves it all the way in, causing her to silently cough out in pain. Realizing she's still silenced, june dispels it for now, beginning to piston against her.
June: "What's wrong? Weren't you going to finish me like another lame lay?"

>> No.2031664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575167243188.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031663
She's never had to have sex with an actual man~ How pathetic~

>> No.2031665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575167568852.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031664
She tries her best to tighten, expecting him to simply fold, however... It doesn't. Instead jabbing at her inner walls, forcing her to cough out.
"What the hell? Am I going to have to do all the work here?"
He shifts positions around her, pressing from the outside with his hand and from the inside of her gut withh his tool.

>> No.2031666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575167572069.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2048x2087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2403510

>>2031657
Spinel, with a now bored look on her face puts her hand up to her Gem- which glows momentarily as she pulls... a DVD case out of it!

Here you go, Megan. Have the first season. I've already watched it.
After tossing it to the fox, the Gem will cartwheel out the door.

>> No.2031667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575167872197.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031665
She's even a bad fuck... Somehow I'm not surprised at the failure of an angel that is Zion.

>> No.2031668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575168294980.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031667
Zion: "I am... Perfectly sculpted to be as Ilias wants!"
June: "And you're obviously a dead end. A shit option. Like if they didn't want to waste Lucifina or Micaela... Someone below even Eden... Hah. To think I'm dirtying myself with you."
And those words set her off. Like a rabid dog, she's doing her best to break free. Although, june's enjoying it. Better than her being a dead fish.

>> No.2031669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575168353199.jpg -(271.8 KiB, 638x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278309

>>2031660
Oh you can't even imagine, I even went planes walking when I couldn't find you... didn't find you but did find some other things, had a bit of fun out there, even sent some of the girls off for awhile to find themselves... or whatnot, well outside of the usual trouble trio, I keep them around...
She chuckles
I see you got some good practice in.
She walked on over towards him her chest slowly swaying back and forth hypnotically as each step of her legs exposed her aroused sex.
Of course I didn't find any worthy men, or women out there..... pity.

>> No.2031670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575168495789.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031668
Someone wants you that way?
You're a seraph and yet you're stuck with guard duty~
Probably too much of a loud mouth eyesore for even your goddess~

>> No.2031671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575168569208.jpg -(688.6 KiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
705127

I still kinda wanna post Spinel.
So now she'll be going down a little notepad, crossing things out like a hit list.

...There's that out of the way. Next is supposed to be the arcade but it sounds like it'll be crowded and annoying.

She moves on to the thing under the arcade:
"New Toys"
A grin creeps across her face.

I am alternatively open to posting other characters.

>> No.2031672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575168860267.jpg -(118.6 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121417

>>2031669
"I didn't mean to make you worry. I didn't think you'd go through such lengths to look for me either. Still, it's good hearing that you four didn't just rest on your laurels. To be honest I'm curious about how far you've all come since I've been gone."

And as Anette walks over, purposefully walking that way and making herself alluring. She'll notice Broly's already large bulge begin to swell and throb slightly

"Heh, in either case, you don't need to look for anyone else now. If anything, you'd only be stepping down."

And once his foxy baby mama gets close enough...Broly will press his large, thick, strong fingers against her aroused sex to tease her a bit. Quickly feeling her warm, and sticky fluids coat his digits

>> No.2031673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575170533247.jpg -(163.8 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167775

>>2031672
It was just as well, my brother needed my help with something anyway and it's given me a new hobby or two in the process.... still I'm glad you're back... oh and he wants to meet you as well, don't know why....
She chuckled at his statement and nodded
How correct at this point...
Her tails draped around him as she gave out a small smile from his hands, her arousal quite clear.... she was hungry, very hungry.

>> No.2031674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575171234353.png -(228.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233460

>>2031673
"I don't mind. Now that I'm back I'll be using some time as a rest period. ...I didn't even know you had a brother. So it could prove interesting."

And Broly more and more notices her arousal, she smells good too. The arousing and intoxicating scent of a horny Anette is quite something to the Saiyan male. And that is when Broly forces Anette to turn around and pushes her on to the nearest wall as he starts to bend her over. Looking at her wide, child-birthing hips with his own growing hunger

"But enough about that for now, I'm sure you've been waiting for this. I have as well, 2 months, all pent up."

Pressing his bulge against her ass. Despite it being under his combat tight it'll feel like a large lump of hot steel with how hard he is

"So tell me how badly you want it, otherwise I may just keep you waiting longer."

>> No.2031675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575171713140.png -(362.4 KiB, 600x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371049

>>2031674
Brother, later incarnation, twin, spin off, it's a complicated thing, so I go with brother for the most part, he's a mad scientist who lives in those mountains outside of town with a bunch of isolationist humans.
She said dismissively as she stroked his shoulder before she let herself get shoved back.
You and me both, you and me both....
She said with a groan, the smell of her pheromones growing stronger and stronger.
How badly, HOW BADLY.... I can't even wear panties anymore because I keep soaking them, if you don't plug that pussy up with your cock, I'm afraid I'll flood this place..

>> No.2031676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575172491100.jpg -(800.2 KiB, 1280x1832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
819377

>>2031675
She'll hear him breathe through his nose, taking it all in. It makes his cock harder and bigger, he's so pent up as well. She'll feel it throb powerfully against her soaked hole

Broly will end up grunting...he'll grit his teeth as the tingling in his cock grows more and more unbearable. His energy starts to spike. His cock already started to penetrate her despite being under his tights still. Anette will have to be careful not to have her mind broken by just his energy alone. Since it's on a whole other level from the last time she felt it. And if it's this absurdly powerful due to just arousal...

"Heh...well said."

Broly's already growing in size...his height and muscle size increase. As well as his cock before he suddenly...just slams it into her with incredible gusto, her poor stomach juts forward from the sheer size! She's Cheelai in this instance

"NNNNGHHHHH!!"

>> No.2031677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575173481656.jpg -(105.8 KiB, 580x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108343

>>2031676
She'd tense up more and more, yes she had trained for this but that doesn't change this is going to be a big one, especially with how pent up he is.
Don't wait anymore.... give it to me....
She said as she panted feeling the length press up against him.
I want to be your fucktoy tonight.... screw me till I can't move....
Bold words from her too but that mouth was soon silenced as she felt the tip press in, the woman gasping in delight
YEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess..

>> No.2031678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575173696656.png -(413.0 KiB, 833x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422958

It was another day in sunny Aberdeen. And there is where one would find many a ship girl going about their lives and duties. But today, a certain little "bunny" made her way towards one of Aberdeen's lush, green, parks with a big bottle of alcohol

The smol made her way under the shade of a tree where she plans on drinking and sleeping after

"Mmm...Laffey will drink this and sleep under the shade."

She was starting to open the bottle until suddenly...

>> No.2031679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575174060541.png -(50.6 KiB, 329x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51847

>>2031678
Playing some distance away from home... A certain smol was skipping around, dragging a small plushie against the ground. Her eyes catch the sleepy rabbit... And well... How curious! The smolcubus getting closer... And gasping once she sees the bottle of alcohol.
"Hmmm..."
However, she'd toss a blanket over the other smol, nodding to herself confidently.

>> No.2031680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575174080257.jpg -(220.1 KiB, 1280x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225378

>>2031677
All she could hear from Broly are the sounds of his loud and ragged breathing. His cock twitching inside of Anette's tight, wet, hole as that familiar feeling of pleasure rushes throughout his form. 2 months of not having sex, he's now reminded and starts to thrust harder and faster into her

The Saiyan male now being so massive that it just takes one hand to fit almost fit around her entire waist as he effortlessly lifts her off her feet and starts moving her up and down his cock as if she were a pocket-pussy. Being as pent up as he is, her pussy and womb were quickly filling up with just mere precum, even then, it's hot and thick for just mere pre. His massive, pent-up balls slapping against her, feeling like powerful smacks against crotch

>> No.2031681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575174328545.jpg -(77.3 KiB, 850x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79130

>>2031679
"Hm?"

The sleepy little ship will look towards Runa. She tilts her head slightly since she's never seen her before. She'll also look at her plushie, finding it cute and would like to have one like it she thought

She was about to ask her name but then suddenly everything went black!

"....!"

The Smolcubus may notice Laffey starting to try and get out as her tiny hands start to poke against the blanket's cloth before saying...

"Laffey can't drink like this..."

Last edited 19/11/30(Sat)23:25.

>> No.2031682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575174750634.png -(42.9 KiB, 305x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43899

>>2031681
"Uuu! Umm..."
Seeing Laffey resist threw her for a loop. Runa panicking internally... And externally. Pulling part of the blanket off, she'd properly speak.

"Runa was... I thought you were cold, so I was covering you!" In her haste to correct herself, she starts to clumsily go over her own words.

>> No.2031683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575175002128.jpg -(463.2 KiB, 904x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474335

>>2031682
Once the blanket was taken off Runa'll see Laffey's hair a bit frazzled. The bunny will still have her sleepy look as she stares and listens to Runa's explanation

"...?"

"Oh okay...So you're Runa? I'm Laffey...and Laffey isn't cold but thank you."

>> No.2031684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575175203742.png -(169.6 KiB, 422x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173719

>>2031683
"But you're hardly wearing anything!"
And then she thinks about that again- People hardly wear anything at all now! So her dad's words before... Were they wrong? This only makess the smol panic more, glancing to the sides awkwardly.
"I- it's nice to meet you Laffey! Wha- What were you doing out here?" She decided to change the subject, lest she'd overheat.

>> No.2031685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575175382510.jpg -(108.4 KiB, 850x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111011

>>2031684
Laffey looks at her herself, hardly wearing anything is just natural ever since certain events. She'll look back towards Runa before she...takes a sip of alcohol

"Mm, nice to meet you too...Laffey was here to drink this and take a nap."

"...Do you want to drink with Laffey?"

>> No.2031686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575175791637.png -(98.9 KiB, 457x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101266

>>2031685
"Can I?"
She tilts her head, a tad wary... Rather, it's part of her embarrassment from earlier. Coming closer, she'd sniff the bottle... Is it bitter? Being the smol she is, if it's standard alcohol, she's going to wince at it, not being used to such a thing.
"That's not cola is it?"

>> No.2031687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575176024784.jpg -(796.3 KiB, 1200x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
815427

>>2031680
And considering he's spreading her almost to her limit the poor floof mom felt the GIRTH as her wet and ready hole was filled to the brim with Broly's massive male meat.... the poor fox getting lifted up like she was weightless, which compared to his strength she might as well been.
FUCK this is better than before...
She didn't speak either, just silently she took it, saving her voice for later when her screams really were to come in.... cause she knew this was only the warm up.
Should have gone with the Breeder body at this rate.... fuck he might break me in this one
And she'd love every second

>> No.2031688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575176072307.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 850x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101613

>>2031686
Laffey will also tilt her head at Runa as she does. Laffey is curious about this winged smol. She finds her cute, even. As for the bottle; Runa'll indeed wince as the bottle houses standard sake. Which she took from the admiral's office

The bunny will shake her head

"Nope...it's sake. Laffey likes to switch it up. Laffey drank lots of whiskey yesterday."

>> No.2031689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575176656380.jpg -(622.6 KiB, 1280x1831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637556

>>2031687
If she manages to look at Broly, she'll see his eyes looking very feral as he loses himself to his instincts. Looking monstrous as his beast-like teeth grit hard with frenzied drool running down the side of his mouth

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

His energy surges again, his aura and energy surging throughout the entire tower, causing it to shake violently. But suddenly, his large, massively powerful hands grip Annete's waist as his veiny muscles throb as her body is repeatedly slammed upon the floor. As his thrusts just keep continuing to greatly intensify

>> No.2031690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575176679258.png -(164.0 KiB, 475x652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167951

>>2031688
"Awhawhawha? Sake? But you're still small like Runa! How come you're allowed to drink but Runa is told she can't...?"

Staring at the drink... She'd then ask:
"...Is it good? Daddy drinks it sometimes...? Is it nice and sweet?"

>> No.2031691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575177477963.gif -(226.0 KiB, 408x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231418

>>2031690
"...I don't know, but it's always been fine if Laffey drinks. But it's okay, Laffey won't tattle on you."

"Mmm...Laffey thinks it's good, and it depends on sake and what it's made out of..."

Laffey takes another drink from the bottle

"I guess you can say this one has a bit of sweet and bitter flavor..."

>> No.2031692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575177703474.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>2031691
"You won't?!" Her eyes glitter at the idea of being able to try something new- And even better it's something she was told to not do before...!

"A sweet and... Bitter one? Does that mean it tastes like medicine...?" Runa hovers close, trying to catch the scent from the bottle, trying to make a judgement from smell alone. She has no idea what she's getting herself into.

>> No.2031693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575177992461.jpg -(222.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227513

>>2031692
As Runa hovers ever closer. Laffey will hold the mouth of the bottle to her nose so she can get the scent. Probably to the Smolcubuss's surprise, the sake will have the aroma of fruits and flowers?

"Yes...good medicine. Runa will also feel warm in her tummy..."

>> No.2031694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575178014994.jpg -(834.4 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
854395

>>2031689
And right about this point the rest of her 'clothing' was soundly shredded, hell she'll be lucky to keep her limbs from the force as she was slammed hard into the ground, though from the shriek of bliss coming from her it was clear she liked it and liked it alot.
FUCK ME YES!!!!
none the less she was soon getting pounded HARD against the floor over and over again as the two of them left an imprint, the surge of their energy once again spreading through the building, rudely and lewdly interrupting their daughter's sleep.

>> No.2031695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575178453827.png -(42.9 KiB, 305x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43899

>>2031693
"Hmm~? Warm in my tummy?"
Those particular words ring to the smolcubus. Seeing the bottle so close, she's at first tempted to grab and drink it immediately... But instead raises her hands like a good girl, grasping at the air around the bottle.
"Ca- Can I try it?"

>> No.2031696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575178738459.png -(321.4 KiB, 900x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329118

>>2031694
And somewhere upstairs
Mom's being lewd again....

>> No.2031697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575178758997.jpg -(111.3 KiB, 549x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113965

>>2031694
Poor Chini, Masala, and Nana will likely up via powerful orgasms!

Anyway, Broly won't be aware of what damage he'll be causing to Anette and his surroundings. Luckily for Anette, she can always just go into another body if it gets too damaged, and any harm the Tower receives can always be fixed

And after several more thrusts Broly will let out his first load! And by god, what an amount, being as pent up as he is, Anette's pussy and womb will overflow with hot, thick, semen. But no, Broly isn't done yet, he remains rock-solid as his cock twitches inside her!

"MORE!!!"

Broly will keep thrusting away even while cumming. He won't even pull out, plugging Anette's pussy as her insides become a receptacle for his potent seed. Broly will lift Anette up and has her hanging from his grip like so as he starts pounding into her again, and again!

>> No.2031698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575179022379.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 674x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107694

>>2031694
>>2031696
>>2031697
"G-GUUUUUUGHHHH! F-FUCK!!!"

Just ignore Chini cumming uncontrollably underneath her covers...

>> No.2031699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575179198518.jpg -(153.7 KiB, 850x965) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157368

>>2031695
To which Laffey simply nods and hands the bottle over to Runa

"Bottoms up."

And so Laffey then waits and sees how Runa will take drinking sake

>> No.2031700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575179403320.png -(42.9 KiB, 305x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43899

>>2031699
And so Runa takes that sake... Slowly putting her lips on the container, she'd slowly raise it to sip... It was an... Interesting taste- But that kick and bitterness- It forces her back, passing the sake bottle back after taking a small swig. Her pale face slightly pink. The smol was shuddering from the aftertaste, then.... Relaxing a bit afterwards.
"Ah? It tastes weird...! Warm... Sweet... Bitter..." She's not sure what to say about it.

>> No.2031701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575179751836.png -(554.3 KiB, 753x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
567612

>>2031700
"Indirect kiss..."

Said Laffey under her breath as she takes back the bottle. The bun then stares at Runa afterward and reaches over, gently patting her head

"You get used to it the more you drink...and if you drink enough of it you'll start feeling good too."

And as the bun said earlier, Runa will indeed feel a warmth collect in her tummy

>> No.2031702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575180068922.png -(84.2 KiB, 452x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86191

>>2031701
"I'm cold... But it's warm... This is..."
She's having a hard time putting it into words. The smol was swaying, trying to think more about it...

"But Mama Suzuno said drinking too much is bad before... I know she told daddy that..."

>> No.2031703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575180479765.jpg -(377.4 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386450

>>2031702
"Mmm...well, it isn't untrue...you have to be careful then."

Laffey will then take another drink from the bottle. A bit of it runs down the side of her mouth, which she promptly wipes off with her arm

"Laffey will keep sharing if you want some more."

Runa likely seated by now, if so then Laffey will scoot herself closer to Runa

>> No.2031704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575180832620.jpg -(41.4 KiB, 388x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42411

>>2031703
Runa gradually gets closer to Laffey, rubbing against her for warmth. And true to being a smol, she'd once again hold her hands out for the bottle.
"I- I can try more...! I can handle it...!"
The smolcubus nods vigorously, squeezing her plushie tightly.

>> No.2031705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575181023591.jpg -(114.8 KiB, 850x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117510

>>2031704
A simple little nod from Laffey

"Okay."

And so Laffey will hand the bottle to Runa again. After she takes it, Laffey will pet the plushie

>> No.2031706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575181047804.png -(470.9 KiB, 823x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482212

>>2031694
>>2031696
>>2031697
>>2031698
Masala wasn't in much of a better state the poor girl a panting mess as she strained to not climax again and again.
FUuuuuuuuuuuuck....
INTENSE

>> No.2031707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575181257733.jpg -(269.1 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275518

>>2031697
Indeed, if need be she'll use a spell saved just for occasions like this, either way she didn't seem to mind, she did say she wanted to be his fucktoy for the night and he was definitely giving it to her!
MORE AND MORE AND MORE DAMNIT MOREEEEEEEE!!!
She was practically yelling at him, demanding him dump every drop he had into her, even as he unloaded into her the surge of energy pouring into her made her eyes practically glow with power as she took his seed in, growling like a beasts as she tried to slam back against him, using her tail to coil around him and bounce herself against him like a bungie cord, at this point not caring what could happen.
HES GOT MORE HES GOT MORE!!!
Her arms and legs were practically limp now as she panted against the floor a surge of white escaping her pussy as some of his excess cum splashed out, staining the floor and walls around them, which was already wet with her lewd juices.

>> No.2031708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575181521734.png -(99.4 KiB, 478x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101769

>>2031705
She takes in a small breath, bracing herself... And then- Taking another swig of that good stuff, she does a bit better, but she can only drink so much before she puts the bottle back down.
"..."
And then silence. The smol was staring blankly, her little gears turning and trying to think...

>> No.2031709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575181966542.jpg -(729.3 KiB, 1280x1833) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
746852

>>2031696
>>2031698
>>2031706
Such silly daughters

>>2031707
Broly was panting hard and very loudly. He let's out as fierce and primal yell as he pushes Anette on the ground and lifts her up like so he can keep pistoning his massive flesh-rod into her pussy with repeating fervor. The lewd sounds of their sex bellowing across the empty halls of the tower as their bodies drip with fluids and sweat. Holding her by her ass, letting her back limp backward as he stretches her pussy out further as his cock throbs and hardens some more

Occasionally leaning down to suck on Anette's large breasts. Sucking on them really hard and biting them as well!

>> No.2031710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575182107635.jpg -(174.9 KiB, 850x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179073

>>2031708
Laffey will tilt her head a little and stares. Holding the bottle after it's set down so it won't fall over and spill

"Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

Asked Laffey as she leans forward a little

>> No.2031711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575182300060.png -(42.9 KiB, 305x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43899

>>2031710
"A bit... Off? I'm warm and... Light-headed? I don't feel sick though... I... I'm not sure what to call this."
The blushing succubus looks over to Laffey, a mix of embarrassment and panic all over her face. Runa's poking her own cheeks and chuckling oddly.

>> No.2031712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575182451469.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 600x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50190

>>2031711
"Hmmm..."

Laffey nods

"Laffey thinks you're just buzzed."

She said and takes another drink for herself. Laffey's own cheeks glowing pink as she too starts to feel it

"A bubbly...happy feeling. It's nice..."

"Runa is cute..."

>> No.2031713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575183499714.jpg -(408.4 KiB, 1181x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418152

>>2031706
>>2031698
>>2031696
Such slutty daughters

>>2031709
She rotated herself on the ground so she was facing him so he could have a nice face full of her fat breasts who by now had swollen out greatly, those stiff tits full and waiting for him to tease and taste as he saw fit, the woman muttering spells under her breath as she loosened herself up even more....
Fuck this is even better than before
She thought to herself in the short gap before once more her thoughts were lost in the feral lust as she felt her insides get hollowed out by the hard meat stick filling her, her fat soft as squished against his hands as she cried out.
Gwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaah......
Her chest smacking him in the face as she held her arms and legs back giving him free access to use and abuse her as he saw fit.

>> No.2031714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575183964790.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031670
Zion: "My ilias is a benevolent god! I am perfect in her image!"

June: "You're hardly a decent romp, so that can't be right."

>> No.2031715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575184041607.jpg -(863.3 KiB, 1280x1837) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
884023

>>2031713
And with Broly being such a massive man he can practically fit an entire tiddy into his mouth as he has his way with them. And this went on for a good while...but then all of a sudden Broly turns Anette around while her pussy continued being stuffed by his cock and holds her body against his via a headlock! He bends her backward as he thrusts his cock up into Anette's deepest parts. His engorged, leaking tip smashing into her womb's opening, threatening to go even beyond that before he lets out his 2nd massive load into her. Filling her up again as he keeps her in place, pulling on her tails as well to keep her pressed against him as he climaxes

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

>> No.2031716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575184061360.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>2031712
"What is buzzed? I'm buzzed? Is this... Bad? But it feels good like other naughty things though..."
The alcohol and overthinking things is making the smol work in overdrive.

>> No.2031717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575184290495.jpg -(102.4 KiB, 850x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104876

>>2031716
"Mm...if it doesn't feel bad then it isn't...bad?"

Says Laffey before nodding as if what she said is the truth

"Like naughty things...that isn't bad either...but it's not the same thing. Laffey thinks that feels better."

>> No.2031718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575184466529.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031714
That's just what she tells herself for being a bad fuck.
It's her excuse because she can't make you feel good.

>> No.2031719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575184675690.png -(240.9 KiB, 1224x827) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246655

>>2031717
"That does feel better... But this is comfortable too. Feeling so warm... Ehehe~ I think I'll try this more often."
The mere idea of 'naughty things that are good' is something that she enjoys too much. It's the same way she felt when she found Reset before...

>> No.2031720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575184809028.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031718
June: The others processed into onaholes feel better and those're just the most basic fleshlights... Worse than actual tools..."
Zion: "Nnng! You- Both of you take that back! I'll purge you with a thousand years of being milked to destroy you sinners!"
Contrary to her words however, she's making quite the mess on the bed. Leaking fluid constantly with each thrust.

>> No.2031721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575185059093.png -(365.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374202

>>2031719
"You can be Laffey's drinking buddy. If you visit again we can drink some more. I'll introduce you to different kinds of liquor..."

Laffey has herself another drink

"Mmm...~"

>> No.2031722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575185414540.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031720
Ilias would see that
Look at that, I think she's turned on by being insulted... I didn't think that behind that loud mouth was a masochist.

Last edited 19/12/01(Sun)02:30.

>> No.2031723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575185627266.png -(79.2 KiB, 463x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81061

>>2031721
"Drinking buddy...? DRINKING FRIENDS?"
The smol takes Laffey's hand, clasping it and rubbing to make her warm. The smol even nuzzling her head against the other.
"Ooh, ooh! I really like the sound of that!"

>> No.2031724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575185738135.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031722
June: "Not a masoschist. Just never had a proper fuck. If she was an M I'd be enjoying this, not having my eardrums blown out."
Zion: "You fool! I have you on the ropes! A man can only cum once before they fall to me!"

June: "Are you really sure about that?"

>> No.2031725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575185905594.jpg -(699.4 KiB, 844x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
716194

>>2031715
Indeed to the point where Annete almost got used to the feeling, not that she didn't like it in her own way, her leaky breasts getting Saiyan handled over and over again leaving her a wet horny mess, her wet walls stretched against his cock even more as her womb swelled with more and more pre and seed from his first load.
Feels fucking good... you..... ha.....
She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling, that is until she was suddenly turned around and grabbed by the head, the horny fox groaning hard as she was slammed up against his body, her stretched pussy once more getting slammed down against as her legs went limp her tails pulled tight against him as she groaned and panted in a mix of pleasure and pain
FGUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK........
And then she felt him ram home again, that cock shoving her cervix open and giving him full access to her altered womb.... the girl moaning as she suddenly felt him driving deep at a level rarely felt before the surge of cum instantly flooding her body with spirit energy even as her bend back arched against him
WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
Her voice followed by a slight psychic backlash that knocked some of the furniture away from them.

>> No.2031726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575185907976.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031724
Oh, that is a view I cant wait to see destroyed~

>> No.2031727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575186080812.jpg -(620.6 KiB, 900x1272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
635482

>>2031723
"Mm..."

Laffey won't mind the nuzzling and contact. It feels nice and even returns the nuzzling

"Okay, Laffey will make our friendship official."

What did she mean by that? Well, she pecks Runa's lips, her lips having the slight flavor of the sake they've been sharing

>> No.2031728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575186597553.png -(682.1 KiB, 780x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
698434

>>2031725
"HRAAAAOOOGHHH!!!"

He just keeps ejaculating into Anette's womb. Once again causing her pussy to overflow with seed as he unpacks what he had pent up in his balls. All while he holds her up still. And it wasn't until he stopped thrusting as he cums before he finally stopped. Must have been several hours...Letting her down on to the cracked, broken, cratered floor stained with their various fluids. Broly had to crouch down since he ended up growing too much, he'll shrink once he calms down anyway

He pulls out, almost turning Anette's cunt inside out

>> No.2031729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575186645195.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031726
June: "Haaa~h? Fine. Lets see if you can take control from here."
And he'd increase his pace with little care for zion. All before filling her stomach with far too much fluids, as though she was pregnant. Zion would be struggling to speak on the other hand, desperately trying to ring him out. However... He starts moving on her. The angel... Well, panicking.

>> No.2031730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575186764667.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031729
Hahahaha! What's the matter Zion!?
We're you hoping for critical ecstasy to save you? Hahaha! Not a chance.
He doesn't have that problem~

>> No.2031731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575186801360.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 1064x1506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162226

>>2031727
Runa licks her lips after the peck from that kiss and... Smiles widely. A very innocent and happy one at that.
"Mmm! That's good. You're a cute friend. Runa's new friend~!"
Runa just nods and nods. Being so close, it just means she nuzzles more and more with her.

>> No.2031732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575186902968.png -(447.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458586

>>2031730
Zion: "That is a problem! That's a feature of human males- What- What is this abomination?!"
June: "Can you do something that isn't screech, my god..."
His free hand starts to wring out her cum inflated stomach, forcing her to start coughing out from the rough treatment.

>> No.2031733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575187116011.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031732
It goes to show that the only man she can tame are the ones that cant fight back.
How pathetic.

>> No.2031734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575187282673.jpg -(519.9 KiB, 746x1040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
532356

>>2031731
"Nn..."

Laffey just keeps getting nuzzled. Her cheeks glowing some more as Runa showers her in affection

"Laffey thinks you're cute too."

She says, despite not being as emotive as Runa is being

>> No.2031735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575187842003.jpg -(316.2 KiB, 419x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323805

>>2031728
And she might as well have used the spell because at this rate with his huge size and huger cock, poor Annete was given the feel of what it felt like to be a sex toy, the horny slick floof getting covered head to toe in cum as he pounded into her again and again and again, the giant sized beast stretching her out until it felt like that cock was almost reaching her throat as she lost herself in the feeling, her sex gushing out more and more of her own juices as she roared, groaned and even bit a few times, trying to cling to him like she NEVER wanted to seperate from him, her body practically clinging to him from the inside out as her hungry pussy devoured every drop of energy he gave out, more and more and more until at last she felt him climax AGAIN, this time swelling her up until she swore the seed was floating out into the rest of her body somehow, leaving her practically a massive ball of seed covering her insides coating her in energy and lust, and in that moment one of her bigger climaxes hit as well, a full body orgasm that practically turned every nerve in her body to lightning even her hair was pleasure as she rode the feeling.... her mind barely hanging on simply from all her training.... but the rest of her, pure bliss, white hot bliss.... and by the time he pulled out, he could barely see her through all the seed that had covered her, not that she minded being messy in this case.... it was a badge of honor for her, she'd wear it the rest of the day and DARE someone to be annoyed by it.

>> No.2031736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575243640990.jpg -(78.8 KiB, 1024x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80669

I am multitasking things.
mostly vidya gaems.

But I like posting Spinel so she's looking for people to "play games" with.
Alternatively, I could do some monkey business, use Dark Pit for something, or take a request.

>> No.2031737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575270234104.jpg -(455.0 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465872

>>2031555
That depends on how you want to look at it~

>> No.2031738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575271217523.jpg -(196.3 KiB, 1600x2112) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201011

>>2031737
...So what now?
She asks, looking to change the subject.
Her face was still a little red, and her body was... well, Helen already knew.
But she folded her arms, almost defiantly regardless.

>> No.2031739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575271693049.jpg -(703.1 KiB, 1052x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719972

>>2031738
I dunno... your body is giving me the signs that it wants my attention~
I am tempted to give it that~

>> No.2031740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575272293873.png -(659.2 KiB, 800x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674973

>>2031739
Caulifla frowns.

...That idea kinda scares me. I could just go find Kale. Or Broly... Or something.
She suggests, beginning to mumble.

>> No.2031741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575272761514.png -(431.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441798

>>2031735
Broly regains some of his senses and sees how he left Anette following their many hours of raunchy, and wild sex. Not too mention the current state of the others that happened to in the tower...

Broly rubs the back of his head because this is the first time he's left Anette in such a STATE! But that's what happens when you're so pent up and Anette looking so fine

"Hrm...I overdid it a little."

A little?

Broly waits and sees if Anette will show any signs of being conscious

>> No.2031742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575273082781.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2031740
You could, but once I decide on something, you know there's no running~

>> No.2031743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575273593858.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>2031742
She nods almost sheepishly.

Yeah, of course I know that! That's why I haven't just flown away yet.

>> No.2031744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575273931820.jpg -(543.1 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556179

>>2031741
And eventually the limp and lewd floof opened her eyes and glanced up at him, blinking idly before grinning.
Ha...... She had pretty much gotten completely into it, so much she couldn't even move right now....
You've.... gotten stronger....

>> No.2031745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575274946938.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2031743
Going point~
I would tell you to strip by now, but you've already got that part done~
I do think I'm going to have some fun with you.

>> No.2031746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575275494241.png -(406.8 KiB, 600x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
416539

>>2031745
What are you going to do to me?
She tilts her head a little bit.

...I won't get in trouble for this right?

>> No.2031747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575276364484.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2031746
Nah, you won't get in trouble.
I'll ensure your mistress won't find out~

>> No.2031748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575277728622.png -(1.1 MiB, 2406x3200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1134538

>>2031747
Mmn... All right.
I have a feeling Mistress will find out though... Maybe she'll punish me again.
She thinks to herself, getting a little more excited at the thought.

>> No.2031749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575279001618.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>2031748
The first thing we should do is get you in proper form~
She would say, snaping her fingers and causing caulifla's breasts to grow large

>> No.2031750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575279325600.png -(679.1 KiB, 800x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
695443

>>2031749
As he breasts begin to grow, she's taken aback.
And she blushes, and instinctively reacts by touching them.

...I feel less like a Saiyan and more like a Cow now.

>> No.2031751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575279807688.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2031750
And you're even feeling them up like one too~

>> No.2031752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575279928292.png -(683.8 KiB, 800x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
700242

>>2031751
I can't help it...!
She complains, and then stops touching them.

How much more are you going to change me?

>> No.2031753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575281145463.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>2031752
Hmm~
She would snap her fingers again, this time the girl would lose her limbs
Cow it is~
I feel like taking you for a walk~

>> No.2031754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575319635931.jpg -(50.8 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52037

>>2031753
The collar will glow, emitting a barrier against Helen's attempt to "disarm" Caulifla. Although, given Helen's power she could easily override it. But the Saiyan's mistress had made sure to include some failsafes in her pets to prevent them from being stolen. Whether it works or not, Caulifla will be visibly confused.

What...? I'm not a cow. I thought I was a monkey.

>> No.2031755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575352108831.jpg -(78.6 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80501

>>2031744
"Yeah...I guess I have. So have you, I suppose you need to keep training in order to be able to put up with me."

He chuckled a bit, can't help but also like that Anette puts in that work too without having anyone else just help her all the time. It's what also makes her really attractive to him

"We should get cleaned up...I don't know what our daughters would say if they saw you like that."

>> No.2031756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575353227501.jpg -(190.3 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194823

>>2031755
I've been doing my best, as you can see I've gotten better.
She sat up and turned around drapping his cock between her tits idly.
Namak would snidely comment about it, Masala would tell me to put some clothes on while blushing, and Chini would be read faced and panting because of the backlash.
She commented with a chuckle and sigh
And my other daughters are smart enough to leave when this happens.... Vanel has her own man after all....

She grinned
Still you're right I should clean this place up.

Last edited 19/12/03(Tue)01:07.

>> No.2031757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575353557000.png -(1.1 MiB, 1169x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145981

>>2031756
Broly chuckles

"I'll take your word for it."

"...Sometimes I feel like I don't know my children as well as I should. But that is my fault and mine alone."

He feels a bit guilty about it. But his pursuit of power will lead to some sacrifices

Broly will then lift Anette off the ground in a princess carry. Not caring how messy she is, they'll both get clean soon enough anyway as Broly then heads for the bath

"Vanel...I don't believe I've met her."

Last edited 19/12/03(Tue)01:12.

>> No.2031758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575354903815.jpg -(504.7 KiB, 1200x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516854

>>2031757
I've gotten pretty good at predicting them, and they've gotten good enough to predict us I think, but you know how they are.... they're pretty easy to predict most of the time, they do take after you after all, well outside of Namak, something about her is different.
She giggled and smiled as he lifted her up
Vanel was one I had before I met you, about the only decent thing that came from that time.... she's Virgil's fiancee... Lupul's kid if you knew of him....
She smiled
You know I'm actually a grandmother now?

>> No.2031759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575355248863.jpg -(78.4 KiB, 1200x673) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80266

>>2031758
Broly shakes his head

"No, I don't know of hi- Wait, grandmother? ...Did one of ours become a mother?? "

The silly Saiyan male looked surprised!

>> No.2031760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575355704479.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 802x1490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169586

>>2031759
No no no.... not that I know of at least
She chuckled at his reaction and shook her head
It wasn't one of yours, I don't think they've found a man worthy enough to fill them up that way.
Though she won't bring up how Namak said they may have been attempting to do things with each other... she wasn't sure WHAT she could say about that.

It was the other I spoke of Vanel.

>> No.2031761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575356201052.jpg -(57.4 KiB, 923x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58803

>>2031760
"Oh...alright then."

Broly looked less "WAT" now. And already arrive at the grand bath in the tower

He'll lean back as he has Anette's womanly body gently pressed against his chest

"Anyway, good for you and Vanel. I'm sure you're very happy about being a grandmother."

"...A shame father will never meet his grandchildren."

Last edited 19/12/03(Tue)01:56.

>> No.2031762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575356533354.jpg -(238.5 KiB, 850x1294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244246

>>2031761
Yes not that I wouldn't like our latest to have some kids of their own, to me the more the merrier... just you know how slim pickings there is to find strong men out here, I thought for awhile that Masala did have her eye on Vegeta but that moved on eventually.... funny considering he supposedly has some himself.
She laughed.
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll find some way and you'll get to know how it feels too....

I know I was pleased.
Then again Annete has been trying to make a small army of offspring for awhile now.

>> No.2031763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575356963831.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50843

>>2031762
"He does, two of them. I've only met his young daughter, but not his son yet. As for Vegeta...he's accounted for already, and refuses to give any other woman the time of day because of it. It's best Masala moves on."

Broly ponders Anette's words briefly before nodding

"I'm sure that day will come one day. But to think we already have three of our own, your family tree is already boasting incredible power."

>> No.2031764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575358010744.jpg -(188.6 KiB, 850x1386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193165

>>2031763
Really a son too, maybe it would be nice to see how our girls would do against him... especially Namak she never gets much of a chance to show off herself.
She nodded in agreement at his statement in more ways than one
That is true, really between your two and the other five I've had before... I've had quite a fruitful motherhood.... and I couldn't be more prouder...
And then at last they were in the baths, which was.... surprisingly already warmed up apparently Annete knew they'd need to wash up

>> No.2031765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575358308241.jpg -(20.9 KiB, 525x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21429

>>2031764
"It also gives me peace of mind. You have many to back you up in case I am not here to protect you."

"......"

Broly then thinks back to their sexual romp earlier

"You may end up with another, now that I think about it."

>> No.2031766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575359651464.jpg -(145.0 KiB, 850x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148461

>>2031765
Well yes, them and my tower have done a lot, and even though you haven't seen it my other girls have been doing their best to become stronger too.
She'd quickly make sure everything was fine with the water before nodding to him to slide her right in happily.
Maybe I will, maybe I'll see what my genetics skill can do with this one if I do?

>> No.2031767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575359946012.jpg -(25.4 KiB, 707x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25995

>>2031766
And so he will after the clothing and such are removed. And the both of them enter so they can rest and get clean

Broly will sit Anette on his lap with her back against him

"Your...genetic's skill? What do you mean?"

Asked Broly curiously

>> No.2031768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575360366107.jpg -(473.7 KiB, 950x1073) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485037

>>2031767
Thanks to my efforts with my earlier daughters I've gotten quite good at genes.
Monster genetics being so powerful helped
Just like I could give Vegeta his tail back I believe that thanks to you and the rest of you.... I could even make a full blooded Saiyan someday...
She said proudly
Maybe not in me.... but in other ways.
After all this body likes to make everything floofy
It's just a thought... if there was any remains of any long dead saiyan, like an ancestor or the like... that'd help.... the more genes the better.

>> No.2031769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575360859634.jpg -(199.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203967

>>2031768
"I think I understand. One entirely made from scratch, like in a laboratory. Hm...asnd do the gene need to be from someone that has been dead? What about genes from a Full-blooded Saiyan that is still alive?"

>> No.2031770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575361633151.jpg -(229.2 KiB, 397x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234669

>>2031769
Yes exactly, it's how I made my first children because I didn't have a husband then..... and no I don't need a dead Saiyan but the more Saiyan samples I have the better.... you are a good start but if I could get some of the others, I'd have better luck.... I do have some of Vegetas.
I think they did the tail restoration so that counts.

>> No.2031771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575362450150.jpg -(156.8 KiB, 924x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160571

>>2031770
Yup, Masala brought Vegeta over to Anette and the rest is history. It's because of it that Vegeta finally attained SSJ4

"Alright, I can get Kakarot's next time we train. This should prove interesting."

Broly's hands usually end up covered in blood from whoever he trains with, lol

"Which brings me to another matter I need your expertise with."

>> No.2031772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575362924534.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176009

>>2031771
Good good, if there's some females get them as well, the more the merrier.... I know it's been important to you to rebuild your race and I'd be glad to help.
Least she can do and it serves her ends too.
What matter could that be?

>> No.2031773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575363361640.jpg -(39.0 KiB, 441x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39958

>>2031772
"You've done more for me in that front than the others. Which is why I favor you more out of all the rest."

Anette will probably feel a strong sense of pride from that

"I want a place where my kin, children and I can train without having to worry much about the passage of time. Vegeta told me of a location called the Room of Spirit and Time. Where one day in the real world equals to an entire year in that room."

>> No.2031774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575364315915.jpg -(300.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307844

>>2031773
Well to be honest I wanted lots of children too and you've done a lot for me too, well not to mention you're a good fuck and a fun guy to be around....
She's so coy with him sometimes.
What's funny considering the only known news I had on Saiyans is that they were extremely dangerous and getting one mad means getting yourself killed....
She laughed
Those silly ribbons then again they likely think the thing about me now
A place where time is slow or halted.... I see I see, well I'm sure there's a way to do so in some sort of plane or dimension.... as such a place had to be.
She thought.
Though I do remember my brother having something to do with putting one's body in a Virtual world where time moves at the speed of whatever the computer says it is.

>> No.2031775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575364945796.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 584x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84288

>>2031774
Broly just chuckles and...pets her head

"There are dimensions like that, but I can't travel to them freely. Not without the aid of someone that has the means to travel to different realities and the like. Until I can do such things, I'm limited to what I can. Which is why I was hoping to count on you."

"And I'm not surprised such technology exists...well then, it is a good thing your brother wishes to meet with me.

>> No.2031776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575366031890.jpg -(271.8 KiB, 638x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278309

>>2031775
I can travel to those places though not very easily, it's a rather maze like place for me at least.... I try but it's not easy.... why I usually have to work with my brother to do it...
She smiled
Yeah that is another good reason why he wants to meet, two birds with one stone.... I think after we clean up and rest up I suppose I can take you to him.... or just bring him here....

>> No.2031777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575399836413.jpg -(156.5 KiB, 1024x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160300

>>2031776
Broly just nods, closes his eyes and leans his head back as he and Anette continue to relax in the bath

"Doesn't matter to me if we go to him or vice-a-versa. I'll leave it to you."

>> No.2031778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575429216431.jpg -(714.6 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731751

>>2031777
I'll have him come here, I don't want to dress up for a bunch of humans I barely know now.

>> No.2031779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575431529285.jpg -(181.5 KiB, 960x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185867

>>2031778
"Good enough for me. Anyway, I think we're plenty clean now. If you're tired you should get some rest before you bring him over."

Which we can skip too if you'd like

>> No.2031780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575433684553.jpg -(194.0 KiB, 613x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198615

>>2031779
Alright I'll do just that then.... let's both rest up and I'll send a message to him.
And after a nice long warm bath and a bit of multual playing... and likely Annete getting seconds and thirds cause of course she's going to do that, Annete took the time to send out a message to Anthony for him to come and finally pay them a visit.

Let's hope he behaves this time.

>> No.2031781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575433833100.png -(164.6 KiB, 461x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168585

>>2031779
>>2031780
And it was if only a few hours if not half a day later that a new figure approached the tower, it had taken him awhile to get here... mostly because he had never come to this one, and though he knew of the place, he had never had a reason to visit there... still he had to meet the new beau sometime, and hell pretending to hate her in public had gotten old these days.

I heard he's pretty tough, let's see how tough...

>> No.2031782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575434435376.png -(1.1 MiB, 1169x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145981

>>2031780
Anette made sure to use the "breeder" body (wary)

>>2031781
Once he arrived Anthony likely had no issues entering the Tower since he was expected. Once inside he'll see Broly there just exiting one of the rooms since he felt a presence approaching and entering. Anthony will then see the famous Broly he's heard so much about. Perhaps he should also meet his nieces at some point, after all, they're his sister's children

"...You must be Anette's brother, Anthony."

>> No.2031783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575435106265.png -(216.0 KiB, 453x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221165

>>2031781
>>2031782
And Broly could sense some kind of intense Aura around Anthony, it was... off, powerful but concealed and clearly some sort of being he's never encountered before.... the shadows around the man's face somehow never moving away no matter how he stood in the light of the doorway.

That's what she calls me, reality is more complicated.... but I doubt you want to hear all that.... I heard she had finally found someone to somewhat 'settle down' with and I had been interested in some time just how powerful you really were....

There was a blink and a head tilt

Better than the last one... I'll say that from the beginning.

>> No.2031784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575435656404.png -(276.6 KiB, 530x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283242

>>2031782
>>2031783
You can behave Anthony....
She said
I didn't have to invite you... but it works just as well because perhaps we can help each other.

>> No.2031785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575435720058.jpg -(84.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86009

>>2031783
"There is more to him than he lets on. Can't say I'm surprised. Not a feeling I'm all that familiar with either."

"Anette told me a lot about you. And also mentioned you wanted to meet me, I'm Broly."

Broly knew he knew his name already, but made the introduction anyway

>>2031784
"There you are. I was just about to bring that up."

Last edited 19/12/04(Wed)00:02.

>> No.2031787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1575437227909.jpg -(13.0 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13357

>>2031784
>>2031785
Indeed this was someone who had fought Essence of Varnock nearly to a standstill once, and only retreated from Tiamat because he had no interest in dealing with bullshit.... and likely by now Broly will have heard how he got disqualified from the Tournament for erasing someone from existence.

Yes I wanted to meet you, mostly because I've been dealing with a lot of projects, and I was hoping to get Annete's assistance, and doing so means dealing with you...



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff