[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1574517211041.png -(719.4 KiB, 708x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
736623 No.2031180   [Delete]   [Edit

Jack Stranding

>> No.2031181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574545552762.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

Ilias would gasp as the sudden insertion, the cock suddenly being slapped against her cheek would soon after prompt her to lick it's tip, working on getting him harder before then putting it in her mouth
Hmm...
Her behavior at the moment was a little more submissive, at least because of the sudden rough treatment towards her, but it somehow still felt like she was in control

>> No.2031182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574546094233.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2031181
Now in this pose, june forces his foot against her slit, pressing and rubbing against it.
"I won't use no damn charm magic if I can fucking help it. I'm going to break you down myself."
Saying that, he'd grab at her halo and toss it aside. Gripping her hair, he'd begin to force his member deeper, exploring this goddess' holes. Using her like a convenient onahole, he'd materialize magic hands to keep playing with her udders.

>> No.2031183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574546602049.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031182
She'd gasp in surprise at the sudden insertion, trying to follow the rythm is june's thrusts as he messes with her. Her pussy would eventually start to get wet after he plays with her enough. Her throat would also tighten around his cock, and her body heat would rise as she gets turned on

>> No.2031184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574547378351.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2031183
June's foot begins to squeeze at her clit once he jams it further. As her mouth tightens, his length resisting the sensations. Nearly pulling it out, he'd shove it back in all the way, his own member growing and hitting deeper into Ilias. Using one hand, he'd keep change the pace to match this while his other hand sinks lower to attempting to milk one of her breasts.

>> No.2031185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574547648370.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031184
Ghk!
Such rough threatment, and she loves it, despite resisting the urge to cough and trying to get more air through her nose
She would continue to follow his pace, he might even hear a few moans deperately escaping from the goddess as she gets really into it
However, he wouldn't be able to milk her, as she wasn't a cow from the factory, so he would have to make her one if he wants that

>> No.2031186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574547887448.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2031185
It doesn't stop him from wanting to enjoy the feeling of her pillowy breasts in his hands. It just means he had to go harder. Hearing her sweet moans makes him perk up, pressing deeper and deeper. His other hand making it around her throat, pressing against it to make her tighten up the hole as he thrusts.

>> No.2031187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574548320772.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031186
What an odd experience, being used this way, and for him to tighten her through with his own hand, just to get a larger sense of pressure, almost like he was using an onahole
This would cause the goddess to get even more wet, practically dripping at this point with all of the rough play
No man usually had the guts to even try this against her or want to since some were more focused on killing her before being run through by her halberd

>> No.2031188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574548525372.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031187
He'd speed up using her head, his grip tightening along her throat. Pressing it in as deep as he can, he'd release a load deep into her. In conjunction, he'd turn on the toy inside, the ones along her breasts onto their highest setting. Shoving his foot deeper into her snatch, giving stimulus to all her holes as if to make her drown in the sensations before finally taking it out.

Last edited 19/11/23(Sat)17:35.

>> No.2031189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574549356000.png -(947.7 KiB, 690x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
970412

>>2031188
When he takes out his cock, he could hear the goddess coughing, although she swallowed everything, it was her first time taking something that big inside of her throat
Although she was still wet despite all this treatment

Last edited 19/11/23(Sat)17:49.

>> No.2031190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574549908047.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2031189
"How welcoming. I get to try to be the one to break this damn goddess in. I need a better grip."
Swapping spots with her, he'd have her lie back onto the bed, her head resting just off of the bed. Slapping her face with his lubed up member, he shoves it back inside her mouth. Thrusing against it and using her largre breasts as handlebars this time.

>> No.2031191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574550241046.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031190
Not much time for a break, it was back to being used, although, this time she would manage his cock a bit better, although she might struggle a bit as she gets used to her breasts being used in such a way, but it only continued to make her heat up even more

>> No.2031192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574550486076.png -(125.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128164

>>2031191
Amused with her struggling he puts his hand back along her neck, making her tighten up as he thrusts back into her. Her throat making a better handle, practically just like a onahole.

>> No.2031193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574550723280.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031192
So the abuse would continue, she wouldn't struggle against this, and would attempt to match his thrusts, allow him to use her like a toy

>> No.2031194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574551070493.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031193
Allow him? Allow him? He'd change the pace up each time she tries to match him. Slow, gentle thrusts to rub against her throat and walls, to violent ones slamming her like a piece of meat. Annoyed with her, he slaps her breasts and hitting her gut trying to take control once more.

>> No.2031195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574551447209.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031194
Ghk!
She holds back the urge to cough, that would have broken her concentration, and consequently, only turning her on more. Her body language would change to a more submissive one since he read her emotions so well and breaking her perceived control of the situation

>> No.2031196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574551949042.jpg -(342.7 KiB, 600x1650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350903

>>2031195
"I'll show you what a god damned... No, a Helen-damned Incubus can do!"
Leaning over to bite her teat, marking her in any way he can. Still, he kept that tightening grip along her neck as he thrusts. Knowing she can take the damage, he stops restraining himself, gripping tighter so he can get proper release as he tries to 'defeat' her.

>> No.2031197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574552207733.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2031196
Originally what ended with her having some degree of control was now her following his pace
He would be able to hear her moans as they get louder, her body would heat up from the abuse

>> No.2031198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574552598211.jpg -(323.4 KiB, 611x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331144

>>2031197
"Like that? HUH?!"
June keeps pushing and pushing. Pulling at the breasts with his gnashing teeth, finally choking his load through her throat. Stifling her breaths. Instead of taking it out immediately, the sense of triumph leaves him there, enjoying the sensations, leaving it in her throat to keep pleasuring his rod.

>> No.2031199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574553164413.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2031198
While he came, the combination of all the rough treatment with the long bout finally pushed her over the edge
When he came, so would she
She'd swallow his load, almost crying out in pleasure considering what was blocking her airway

>> No.2031200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574553584735.png -(88.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90581

>>2031199
Basking in that afterglow, he'd slowly take it out, enjoying the sound of a nice 'pop' as it exits her. The lubricated piece slapping into her cheek, looking at her climax addled expression.

"Don't be so out of it. There's still more to come. I have to find out just how fertile this goddess is."

He waits for her to attempt to speak before continuing.

>> No.2031201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574556924084.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031200
You expect odd things~
That was a nice fuck.
She would say, coughing soon after

>> No.2031202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574557323373.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2031201
"I've done it to Helen, I've done it to Blanc, and to Shiro. I'm gonna be doing this to you too."

"So I've got do something more intense than that to really get you?"

>> No.2031203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574558235149.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031202
A girl might get addicted if you keep going~

>> No.2031204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574558869120.png -(283.0 KiB, 1748x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289770

>>2031203
"As if something like this could addict you. Something like this... Nevermind I'm just one guy..."

>> No.2031205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574559552684.png -(134.9 KiB, 358x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138164

>>2031204
cold feat already~?

>> No.2031206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574559959056.png -(95.4 KiB, 600x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97734

>>2031205
And he'd backhand her, pushing her against the bed and flipping her over. Positioning his cock against her slit, he'd unceremoniously jam it in. His other hand pushing the toy in her behind even further.
"Like hell, I'm giving up."

>> No.2031207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574560516264.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031206
She'd respond well to that, moaning quite loudly as he shoves it inside of her

>> No.2031208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574560800281.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2031207
At first he's using her derriere as a handle... But his hands move up to her wings. Gripping them at the base, trying to twist them a bit as he slams against her inner walls, not caring for her own welfare.

>> No.2031209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574561024820.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031208
He would find that her wings were nice and sturdy, I mean, when she shows her real self they have weapons impalled into them from past wars, so they've built up a lot of strength
Either way, the goddess would go back to a more submissive body language now that he went back to violence

>> No.2031210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574561372441.png -(396.9 KiB, 697x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406429

>>2031209
He doesn't care. Rather, with how sturdy they are, he's going to be using even more force, thrusting into her muff, trying to force his way into her depths, whilst pulling her wings back to leverage himself deeper into her.

>> No.2031211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574561762634.png -(401.4 KiB, 1415x973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411021

>>2031210
The goddess would be wide eyed in surprise at just how far into her he's reaching, even accidentally letting out a moan or two, her face would even contort here and there in a mix of pain and pleasure as he explores her insides

>> No.2031212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574562093497.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031211
Placing more mana, more energy to strengthen his grip, maximizing what he can... Should he have enough force, he'd slide his hands down from the base of the wing to the ends. Sliding his thumb against it to defeather this so-called goddess. Should he prove successful, he'd try to slam into her cervex at the same time to get at her.

>> No.2031213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574562310956.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031212
He'd certainly get some feathers out of it, slaming into her like that would also work quite well
Causing her to moan loudly as a result
Never did a human hit so deep into her either, it was an alien feeling to her

>> No.2031214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574562965215.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2031213
"There's still more wings to go. Going to through them one pair at a time..."
June looks over the mess of feathers all around, his hand reaching out for her middle pair of wings, gripping at them and filling it with energy. Pushing against the entrance, he'd force the 'head' in and slam her deepest holes.

"All your feathers will make a good trophy bed for me and alte!"

>> No.2031215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574563161910.jpg -(461.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472649

>>2031214
How cruel, but at the same time, she did not hate it, this would likely continue until he was done with her wings

>> No.2031216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574563452835.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2031215
That's correct. Once he finally gets to the last set of wings, he'd climax, matching the timing with the defeathering. Filling, and filling her with the obnoxious amount of fluid you'd expect from an incubus. June runs his hand along her wings and the small feathers that didn't come off.

"This isn't far enough to make someone like you submit."

>> No.2031217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574563787961.jpg -(456.3 KiB, 999x1397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467261

>>2031216
Ilias was breathing quite heavily, that was quite a romp they went through, so she won't have anything to say

>> No.2031218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574564507301.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 394x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47849

>>2031217
Summoning a magic circle with his hand, he'd take out an awkwardly shaped axe. Swinging it quickly and lopping each one off, tossing the chicken wings behind him like trash.
"I'll be the one to break you in... GOT IT?!"
adjusting the handle of the weapon around her bulging and filled stomach, he'd pull it against her forcing more of the fluids out.

>> No.2031219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574564695104.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031218
She'd almost look like she would scream at such an act, but she was incredibly tolerant to pain as well, but that had her dazed a bit as the fluid started leaking out of her
Gh...
She was breathing heavily. One one end, she was in pain, on the other, feeling extreme pleasure and still turned on. Such a violent man!

>> No.2031220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574564973026.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031219
He'd cauterize some of the stumps, leaving just a bit so they could see where the wing once was. For one of them however, he'd jam his fingers in, disregarding the state to pull her deeper onto his shaft, not letting her gather her bearings.

>> No.2031221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574565106722.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2031220
Almost on instinct, she would begin to moan again, following his lead as he thrusts into her
Pleasure overwhelming her again

>> No.2031222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574565365290.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2031221
As much as he wanted to go and opt to write a rune on her stomach, he wouldn't instead, continuing to press against the outside of where his shaft was. Trying to make her tighten up. With a snap, he'd materialize bondage gear over her head and arms to restrict her senses.

>> No.2031223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574565513232.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031222
With some of her senses blocked her insides might tighten on him, the element of mystery causing her to tense up a bit, but her moans would still continue

>> No.2031224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574566038626.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031223
With her senses blocked he materializes multiple rotors, shoving them into Ilias' backside. With Ilias tightening on him, june lets out a small grunt, increasing his pace to further damage her. Slapping her behind to get her to tighten further. Each thrust slamming her against the bed, eager to see which would break first. Her. His will. Or the bed itself.

>> No.2031225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574566161907.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2031224
She would tighten more, almost doing so by command or prompt now, she would moan loudly, not even caring to hold some volume down, letting herself get railed into, even orgasming here and there from the abuse

>> No.2031226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574566636790.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031225
"Careful with that noise! Don't you wake Alte up!"
June takes hold of the back of her neck, forcing her up on him. Using that axe from earlier, he'd separate her leg below thigh. He'd materialize a collar along her neck and without her limbs to help keep herself up, he pulls her even closer now using her deepest part as an onahole.
I love legs- but that fun can always happen later.

>> No.2031227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574566910209.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031226
A bit of a scream would be mixed into her moaning, but she'd quickly get that under control thanks to her pain tolerance, before long, once again being used as a toy by this man

>> No.2031228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574567362323.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2031227
With her being forced to lean on him, he'd lift her up, the force of his thrusts pushing her away. To deal with this, he pulls on her collar and leash to get her to tighten so that doesn't happen. Using her like an elaborate onahole.

>> No.2031229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574567500454.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031228
This treatment causes her to choke a bit, but she tightens on him considerably like he wants her to, she keeps her moans a bit more quiet now as well

>> No.2031230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574567786046.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2031229
With her not acting up as much... His other hand moves over to her left arm. Putting it in vice-like grip, he'd shatter the bone before lopping the limb off. The pain was making her tighten proper... So he's enjoying it.

>> No.2031231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574567890877.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031230
Indeed it would, with one limb left, it's likely the other would also be gone after a while, so she would be completely at his mercy as he pumps away into her

>> No.2031232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574568248834.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2031231
As he gets closer to climax, pivoting back and forward, keeping a strong grip on the leash to keep this onahole attached... He'd finally chop off her last limb, turning the goddess into a fuck nugget, an onahole. He'd take off her bonds over her eyes, positioning her in front of a mirror to see herself.
"Look at you, lascivious, eager... No different than other demon. Just another eager hole for me to breed and break."

>> No.2031233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574568394086.png -(308.1 KiB, 551x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315480

>>2031232
She would be breathing heavily, her eyes almost rolled to the back of her head, she was still out of it due to the experience
But there was nothing much she could do anyway

>> No.2031234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574568500014.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2031233
He tightens up on the collar, trying to get her to focus, indiscriminately plowing her still. His other hand pressing her face against the mirror.
"Look! Look at your pitiful form. The same kind of gasping mess as the Ilias and angels you looked down on."

>> No.2031235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574568631032.jpg -(461.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472649

>>2031234
He'd get a moan out of her as a response, although banging her like that probably wasn't going to get her to focus much

>> No.2031236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574568765643.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605492

I feel like posting Spinel.
The adorable, fun, and everyone's best friend Spinel was walking down the side-walk when there was an audible 'squish' under her foot.

She stopped walking, and dropped her bag of random anime and video game paraphernalia.

Gross!
She cried, leering down in anger at a white sticky substance under her foot. Looking around, she shook a fist violently at the nearest sow being walked in front of her.

Watch where you leak your organic fluids, you dumb cow!
The Sow's owner turns to look at Spinel, only to be met with a very angry, psychotic look and decides to just keep walking instead of dealing with that.

That's right- keep it going you incompetent louse! You'd be an idiot to try me anyhow!

Alternatively, I'm open to other doods.

>> No.2031237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574568939080.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2031235
With a snap, new toys and machinery begin to drape her breasts. Sucking at her teat, it would begin to transform her body more like a sow, disturbing her form, her breasts and the machinery weighing her down further, anchoring her as his cock sheath. The machine would turn on, beginning to milk her mammaries.
"I'll destroy your goddess-like form and make you properly fit as a sow like the others. Then we'll breed you for your own lucifina and micaela. That sounds rather fun. Tainting your lineage with my seed."

>> No.2031238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574569215106.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2031237
With the machines doing that to her, she would find her breasts growing more and eventually milk would come spraying out as she gets heated more again. Not being able to fight back and only going along with the rymth he wants

>> No.2031239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574569542866.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2031238
Supporting her up with the leash and his cock, june grabs one of the burgeoning teats, forcing it to his mouth. If it wasn't big enough, he'd be manually milking her and having it shoot into her face, as though her were trying to drown her in her own lewd fluids.

"What do you say about showing yourself? You've gone out of your way to make yourself a squeaky clean heaven. Let's show them how you fall."

>> No.2031240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574569988912.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031239
She'd smile rather stupidly at that, but that was likely due to the state she was in anyway
As for the milk, he'd get a nice taste before then spraying it all over the goddess as well
The tits themselves having grown larger for better milk production

>> No.2031241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574570604635.jpg -(315.3 KiB, 1400x2104) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322843

>>2031240
Producing a potion to induce ovulation, he'd force it down her mouth along with the milk. The mere thought of crossing that line with her urges him further, filling her with copious amounts of cum. While she bathes in the afterglow, june would teleport the duo back into the dungeon where he kept blanc. Sealing her there, leaving her to be observed and filled once more. He finally takes his member out of her, shoving in a tube to feed her aphrodisiacs and more of his cum. Leaving there to hang from her collar to keep pressure and lack of air. Chains to hold up the stumps where her once magnificent wings once were... He continues to pleasure himself with her body, before leaving it there, after draining a majority of her strength. Setting in seals in case time or magic that wasn't his was found in the area. Coupling this with his own mark as his own sow. With that done, he'd leave her, enjoying watching her. All too eager to inflict more upon her... At another time.

Last edited 19/11/23(Sat)23:43.

>> No.2031242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574571804059.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031241
And then he would find himself back in that bedroom with Alte, with Ilias laying next to him
What a man~
I like that sadistic side of yours~

>> No.2031243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574573074280.png -(45.4 KiB, 187x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46448

>>2031242
And then he pauses. Looking around. The wings, the limbs... At first he looks irritated. But he sees the content sleeping alte, and just...
"Ah... Time went back? Like one of those evaluations...?"
'Bad' memories.

>> No.2031244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574573177396.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031243
Something like that, but not quite...

>> No.2031245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574573360990.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 1171x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194443

>>2031244
"Way to make light of my attempts. Although- I expected something to that effect... Like how Helen just creates a new body."

'''...At least this was satisfying for the both of us."

>> No.2031246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574573679551.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031245
Of course, I wasn't going to simply let myself get done in like that~
But experiencing it is fun.

>> No.2031247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574574031885.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1000x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106825

>>2031246
"Of course you wouldn't. You'd work me to the bone to work for it."

>> No.2031248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574574148703.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031247
And it'll be all the more satisfying~

>> No.2031249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574574296523.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 373x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106531

>>2031248
"Setting the bar really high for someone like me. I'm not weak, but goddamnit. Well, it just means I have to come up with something else..."

>> No.2031250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574575358758.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031249
I'll look forward to it.
It'll certainly help you with all that stress

>> No.2031251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574575676471.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2031250
"But that's all it is. Is this how it's like to be bribed with sex? I'm serious though. I'm going to break that spell of yours."

>> No.2031252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574576225775.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031251
You're free to try as you wish.

>> No.2031253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574576824692.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2031252
"There's no harm in trying... Since you're going to keep riling up those damn angels. I might as well learn what I can."

>> No.2031254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574577197458.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031253
Yes, seeing them both like that is amusing.
It's cute seeing skadi have competition like that~

>> No.2031255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574577349895.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031254
"Aren't you the least bit worried I might try breaking them to end this needless competition?"

>> No.2031256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574578271505.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031255
No, not in the slightest~
In fact if you do get close, it might even motivate me to become even stronger.

>> No.2031257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574578862972.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031256
"...Right, it's a show for you. What's to stop you from reversing, showing them what happened and continuing the competition..."
He continues to think about this...

"Wait, come on. That's extraneous. There's like no one around that can come close to you as is."
No one besides... Hm.

>> No.2031258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574579514139.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031257
I'm sure there's someone out there, but until then, I'm content relaxing and trying new things.

>> No.2031259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574579682707.jpg -(365.1 KiB, 716x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373895

>>2031258
"Then why don't you bother them if you want to get stronger?"

"New things though... Hmm."
A bit odd, one of his brows raise up curiously but he doesn't really address it.

>> No.2031260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574580175997.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031259
Not interested in that right now. The idea seems boring when I think about it.
Part of her personality is lucifina's after all

>> No.2031261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574580937063.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>2031260
"Keh... So it's only fun when you threaten to put a wrench in my plans?"
How the hell can I even catch up? I keep reinforcing my body, strengthening my vessel, but... Time fuckery is something I can't just 'counter spell'.

>> No.2031262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574581132813.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031261
By the way, two other pieces of news for you.
She would materialize the axe he did earlier and would strike her arm with it. The axe would break before even denting her
I am far too powerful to be affected by normal damage unless I myself severely weaken myself before the blows.

>> No.2031263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574581474505.png -(243.6 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249467

>>2031262
"Ah yes. Showing off to further dash my hopes..."
Why do I even try with this woman?

>> No.2031264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574581742354.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031263
For the second piece of news, there's one thing I didn't decide to reverse~
She would say rubbing her stomach looking rather content

>> No.2031265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574582131708.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031264
"OUT OF ALL THE SHENANIGANS. THAT'S WHAT YOU DIDN'T CHANGE?"
He's outright yelling. He's distressed. However, he'd be silenced by a pillow being thrown at his face from a sleepy Alte.
"Getting one with you before Alte...!?"

>> No.2031266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574582364503.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2031265
Yes, my plan worked perfectly if I do say so myself~
Look at that sadistic grin of hers

>> No.2031267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574582578892.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2031266
"That was your plan all along...? I'm getting bad Lucifina flashbacks..."
Various angels and goddesses appearing in his head, insisting on 'keeping the bloodline pure'.

>> No.2031268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574583146848.png -(947.7 KiB, 690x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
970412

>>2031267
I'll be sure to raise her to be a strong goddess, fit to have your children as well~
Yup, lucifina

>> No.2031269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574583426174.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2031268
"Wait, I get some leeway in raising them too! That's my daughter- Wait, what do you mean- Nonono, not with my kids! Even for an incubus, that's far too degenerate."

>> No.2031270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574583573960.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031269
Don't worry, I'll make sure that she's to your liking~

>> No.2031271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574583685862.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031270
"You hardly know what I like. You just take me into your pace all the time. Like when you forced that horror onto me!"
Adrammalech...

>> No.2031272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574583973765.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031271
Oh her! That reminds me, I do need to take her out more.
I think she might be getting bored up here.
Now you've done it

>> No.2031273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574584214646.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2031272
"That's exactly what I'm talking about! She's not even appealing. She's just an odd looking horror! Just like the others from your place, give her a Luka!"

>> No.2031274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574585287721.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031273
Now now, don't be like that~
Besides, I don't think she's that interested in you either.
Maybe... she tends to be pretty quiet.

>> No.2031275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574585807283.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2031274
"That's fine. Give her what she wants. She wants a Luka. There's probably a few here now. There was one in the store when I was with Ilias prior to your arrival."
Those genderbent Lukas...

"Who would even know what horrors like to do?"

>> No.2031276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574586101935.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031275
I'm sure if you told her that, she would probably say I'm an even worse Horror.
Adramalech is afraid of getting on Ilias's bad side considering the amount of torture she was put through and how obscenely powerful she is
But, that isn't far from the truth either. Ilias IS a horror from beyond the stars

>> No.2031277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574586472787.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2031276
"I mean, you are. You just beat her in the aesthetics department in looking human."

Like viridi and Palu, yes.

"...Why aren't you trying to pull a standard Ilias and try and raise yourself a Luka?"

>> No.2031278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574586692667.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031277
No lucifina or Micaela in my world, no luka, so I couldn't care less.
Circumstances are different as well.

>> No.2031279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574587626228.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2031278
"I figured even you would get lonely at the top when you count how old you are after all...? How boring."

>> No.2031280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574587688978.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2031279
Oh my dear little june, that's what you're for~

>> No.2031281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574588138408.png -(180.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185268

>>2031280
"...Huh? What?"
He's standing there, confused... It's turning, turning... And then he realized what she meant.

"You've gotta be kidding me. I couldn't even catch up to the original Ilias."

>> No.2031282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574588219286.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031281
She would pat her stomach again, contently
Look forward to a strong daughter~

>> No.2031283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574588280705.png -(188.1 KiB, 754x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192569

>>2031282
"I don't mind having more daughters... But I cannot trust you. You revel in my wariness, don't you?"

>> No.2031284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574588645378.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031283
Of course~
but I can reveal everything I'll be doing either~
Look forward to what is to come... or not, either way is fine~

>> No.2031285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574588935152.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2031284
If I stay vigilant I can prepare for the worst. At the same time, it might be over nothing. Then again, it decreases the gap... Albeit not by much. She's a monster after all.

"No matter which move I take, you'll take the appropriate step to fluster me..." Is the conclusion he comes to.

>> No.2031286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574589435854.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2031285
Well, I am very good at that~
At least your time will be eventful.
Especially while raising our daughter.

>> No.2031287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574589781806.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2031286
"Eventful... Fun... Sure, it might."
But he can hear it. That theme. 3 notes playing in his head.

"At least another daughter will be cute."
That's the one thing he's confident in here.

>> No.2031288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574591085684.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031287
Oh I'll make sure of that~
She would accept no less. Her daughter had to be as addorable and beautiful as her mother as she grew

>> No.2031289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574591172848.jpg -(315.3 KiB, 1400x2104) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322843

>>2031288
"I feel like this makes me obligated to entertain you... But given what you said already... Fuck it, I'll take your challenge. I said the same shit to the previous Ilias too."

>> No.2031290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574591521310.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2031289
Glad to hear it~
Now, since I got what I wanted, you are free to use this room until you're both rested and ready to go.
Neither of those two will find you here.

>> No.2031291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574591672838.png -(514.2 KiB, 990x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
526526

>>2031290
"I see."
He looks over to her and... Bows.

"Thanks for the break Ilias. I appreciate this small kindness."

>> No.2031292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574592068359.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2031291
You're quite welcome~
She would then head off to let him rest

>> No.2031293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574663882712.jpg -(576.4 KiB, 893x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590240

And so after a few months of fun Megan was back in town, and feeling a little more like herself, though part of her half felt she wanted to just give it up and pick something for herself forever.
What to do now, I could go back to my booth but that's getting old.... I could go see what the dummies are up too, nah, I never liked that.... could just throw myself into the Bunker again.... so hard to decide.
Perhaps someone could run into her and give her something new to focus on
>>2031236
Like that, someone actually ranting about a Sow being a Sow was just amusing enough to the fox to snap her out of her stupor, the fox giving the Gem a tired expression.
Really, you must be new here.... that's always a problem here, why I have to constantly take baths.
She's lying but it's still kind of true
Really nothing you can do about it, except dodge it, not like there's some sort of early warning system.
Until someone comes out with the AUA version of that app that warns people about shit in the streets

Last edited 19/11/25(Mon)01:38.

>> No.2031294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574668178470.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

Somewhere in the world, a portal opened. Through it stepped a particularly spikey haired person who looked like they took a nasty tumble down a not-so-friendly cliff-face.
Bloody and bruised, she'd sigh to herself.

...How long was I gone this time?

>> No.2031295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574668425526.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>2031294
A few years.
A certain succubus would say, conveniently where the saiyan appeared
Well, it's been a few months here, but you've been there for a hell of a long time.

>> No.2031296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574668606246.png -(2.1 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2209112

>>2031293
Spinel turns her sharp gaze- threateningly staring Daggers at Megan.

Her arm stretches and loops around- grabbing her bag up off of the ground.

Oh, so someone has to be new here to be disgusted by organic beings!? Very bold to make that big a leap!
Her eye twitched

Or maybe it's a habit to talk while you sleep?
This was a threatening tone, and not at all an observation.
Spinel's other hand stretched out about 50 feet, expanding and ripping a tree out of the ground.

>> No.2031297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574669217784.png -(165.0 KiB, 397x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168932

>>2031296
The fox stared back at her, her expression flat before she closed her eyes to think, either she was being recklessly brave, or more likely she was just in an extra clueless mood.
"Well no, you can still be disgusted by it after being here a long time, but trying to tell one of the Sows to stop is like trying to tell a bird to stop pooping on your car, it's like some unwritten rule of the....
She had closed her eyes when she had made what sounded like a prepared speech only to open them and blink idly...... at the sight of the Gem's arms going all stretch Armstrong on her.

And well now you.... have some pretty cool abilities....
Her tone changing.
Right then....
Eeep

>> No.2031298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574669534207.png -(166.7 KiB, 532x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170701

>>2031295
I see. It gets easy to lose track of time over there.

She blinked and sighed with relief, grabbing her right shoulder and rolling her arm around- trying to loosen her joints. Along with her bruises and cuts, she was stark naked with the only exception being a very fancy looking collar. Solid Black, but lined with small golden Rivets, it locked in the front on an ornate, magic jewel embedded within it. It was obviously magically placed- as there was no practical way of removing it.

Long time no see, Helen.
She said plainly.

>> No.2031299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574669664444.png -(122.2 KiB, 285x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125125

>>2031298
Yes, long time no see.
I'm surprised you decided to go back of your own free will~
You even came back on your own too~

>> No.2031300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574669807201.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1634643

>>2031297
They're trained like Frogs- Or was it Slugs? I can't remember anymore! Much different from your flying cats!
She sneered.

But the best thing all organics do is they can all go splat-!
She shouts and then... stops.

Wait- I am cool aren't I?

>> No.2031301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574669914789.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166863

>>2031299
Well there's only so much further I can push myself against the same people over and over... The Dark World is scary, but it's a challenge at least.
...I came back to see what I've missed.

>> No.2031302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574670037332.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2031301
Mostly the same old lewd stuff.
Nice collar by the way~
She would say pointing at it

>> No.2031303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574670565195.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>2031302
She smirks at Helen.

Jealous you didn't get to me first?

>> No.2031304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574670653620.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2031303
Technically, I get everyone in the end, since I am the concept of corruption~
I'm happy you found yourself a mistress over there too though~
That smirk says you're quite happy.

>> No.2031305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574670747847.png -(226.9 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232375

>>2031304
I can't complain.
She says, shrugging her shoulders.

It beats the monotony of Aurora's ilk.

>> No.2031306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574670793583.png -(56.8 KiB, 283x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>2031300
Most of them aren't that bright yes, I mean there's a few that are but it's like one in a hundred....
She said still looking rather nervously at that tree.
Yes though making them splat also makes a huge mess, it gets more fluids everywhere than before....
She'd blink when she realized she changed the subject before smiling and nodding rapidly
Yep, that is pretty cool, I haven't seen anyone do that before here...

>> No.2031307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574670831572.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>2031305
Oh?
She'd ask, curious to what she'd have to say about this mistress of hers

>> No.2031308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574671296410.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1761020

>>2031306
Do you always talk like that?
Spinel asks, blinking as if she thought she was being pranked.

>> No.2031309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574671727529.jpg -(83.6 KiB, 1090x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85600

>>2031308
No, not always, I try to make sense sometimes when I'm more sane, but I'm not always sane anymore.
Melody said.
So my brain just bounces around from thing to thing sometimes,
And she makes little zooming noises sounding something like Gir from invader Zim.
especially when I get nervous about something... which is pretty easy since there are so many things here that can kill me.

>> No.2031310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574672020808.jpg -(108.4 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110973

>>2031307
Let's just say the Dark World is a lot more punishing than this place.
She says, choosing not to talk about her Mistress at all.
That'd be telling, after all. And Telling gets her in trouble.

>> No.2031311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574672124550.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1746310

>>2031309
Please! You monsters are more durable than Trees!
I'd do more damage to the wood than your head even if I bashed away until I was dead!

>> No.2031312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574672201360.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2031310
I see~
So loyalty and servitude has been beaten into you~
She enjoyed that too

>> No.2031313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574672379969.png -(318.2 KiB, 500x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325843

>>2031312
Caulifla briefly looks away. She was sweaty, and bloody all over, but Helen would probably notice the distinct trickle of excitement between the Saiyan's legs.

Mn... I-I just came to fetch Kale, you know?

>> No.2031314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574672482532.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>2031313
I see~
Going to bring her to your mistress to give her another powerful saiyan pet~?

>> No.2031315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574672945049.png -(376.9 KiB, 761x1134) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385996

>>2031311
I wouldn't know because I've never had anyone actually bash me over the head with a tree, and I'm not one who'd want to try and test that out.
She winced a bit.
I guess you're right, I'll take your word for it.

Anyway... name's Megan, sorry for blurting out earlier... just I shoot my mouth off without thinking sometimes.

>> No.2031316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574673087144.jpg -(68.9 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70516

>>2031314
What...? N-No!
She frowns, looking offended by the suggestion.

I just came to see my protege. Dragging Kale back to Mistress so soon would be bad for her confidence and self-esteem.

>> No.2031317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574673259676.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2031316
So soon~?
So you are planning it, even if it's not just yet~
That's addorable~
Seeing you tamed like that is great~
She did a very good job.

Last edited 19/11/25(Mon)04:14.

>> No.2031318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574673389792.png -(849.2 KiB, 2800x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
869559

>>2031315
I was exaggerating anyway~ Gems live for a very long time.
She'd be smashing for eternity!
She points at the heart-shaped Gem on her chest, her arm twisting unnaturally to do so.

I'll give you three guesses! Let's see how well you know your Precious Stones! If you win, I'll throw you a bone~ Deal?

>> No.2031319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574673540858.png -(505.9 KiB, 900x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517995

>>2031317
Caulifla throws her hands.

W-Who are you calling Tame?!
She knows she can't fight Helen, but Saiyan Pride dictates most things that Saiyans do.

>> No.2031320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574673983378.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2031319
Well, if your mistress said so, would you argue, or show your cute behind ready for punishment~?

>> No.2031321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674120383.jpg -(262.8 KiB, 1000x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269114

>>2031320
Stop teasing me, Helen!
She grunts at her, knowing she can't really do anything about it. And also avoiding the question.

>> No.2031322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674414705.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>2031321
It's what I do though~
But alright, I'll give you a little break from my teasing~

>> No.2031323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674477212.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 960x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83088

>>2031322
...Really?
That was easy...

>> No.2031324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674549900.png -(366.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375627

>>2031318
Gems... so your name is a gem.... great one topic that I forgot most of since being here.
She really was perplexed there.
I used to know this a long time ago, give me a minute...
She'd blink and look at the color.
So it's a red one right.... color isn't right for Ruby, not a Garnet either right?
She frowned
What was that other one...
Hey she's trying.

>> No.2031325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674622075.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>2031323
Just a "little" break~

>> No.2031326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674700071.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1507763

>>2031324
Rubies are beneath me. And don't get me started on Garnet! That stupid fusion...
She starts grumbling.

>> No.2031327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574674806397.jpg -(49.3 KiB, 480x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50452

>>2031325
Oh... Um...
She blinks and then drops her hands.

>> No.2031328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574676062480.jpg -(564.0 KiB, 867x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577552

>>2031326
I won't argue about Garnet, when I think of Garnet I think of a stupid video game princess who spent around a third of the game being useless.
The fox answered.
Wait.... what's the one that starts with an S... That's the last reddish one that I can think of.

>> No.2031329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574676295256.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79855

>>2031328
If you count being able to see every conceivable Future as useless, then sure.
She shrugs.

Take your time. I'm good at waiting. My record is six thousand years.

>> No.2031330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574730971683.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206097

>>2031329
That could be useful or useless depending on the future... I mean no matter what every future eventually shows the end of everything and quite frankly that sounds like a sucky thing to know...
The fox answered back at her as she paced a bit.
Six Thousand years, fuck that's a lot of patience, I'd go crazy way before then.
Then she glanced at her
Wait maybe she did.
Well want to head over to my place while I try to remember, I have some old games and a DVD player... I collect retro stuff.

>> No.2031331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574732302819.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1531215

>>2031330
She bites her thumb, blowing into it. Her hand morphs into a horn, resounding with a loud roar like one of the buzzers of a talent show.

Your babbling is annoyingly irritating! That might wear my patience down a lot faster!

>> No.2031332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574739791554.jpg -(71.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73383

>>2031331
It's what I do but fine I'll shut up about that....
She said swinging her hands behind her.
I won't say anything more out here, though the offer is still open.

>> No.2031333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574741293526.png -(1.2 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1225802

>>2031332
Trying to change the rules of my game~? You have one more try, that was the deal. Guess the right stone, and I throw you a bone.

Otherwise, you go home alone.

>> No.2031334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574743609242.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>2031333
She simply nodded
Wow that rhymed pretty damn well too
She said nothing back, clearly she meant she wasn't going to say anything until she guessed which seeing the look on her face she was strongly focused on trying to think of it
What is it.... S.... spheal... not that's a pokemon... wait I think I remember now.
She thought a few seconds more before lighting up
Spinel...

>> No.2031335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574744372619.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1587363

>>2031334
>>2031334
WROOOOOOO-... No, wait that's right.
She blinks.

Well I'll be a dysfunctional amethyst! You did it!

>> No.2031336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574750069350.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>2031335
I knew I'd get it eventually, shutting up really helped though.

>> No.2031337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574750555272.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1341450

>>2031336
Suddenly, as if in the blink of an eye, Spinel was right up in her face and looked... slightly different.
Weeeeeeee~ So where are we going!? Is it fun~?

>> No.2031338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574753950579.jpg -(345.5 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353810

>>2031337
My place I guess, I haven't been there in months and I need to clean the junk out check on my pokemon.
That franklin had thankfully been feeding
Maybe chill out have some food and goof off.

>> No.2031339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574812834200.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1627522

>>2031338
Pic related.

That doesn't sound like much of an adventure. Why don't we play more games~! I'm really good at coming up with those. Especially for my best friends~

>> No.2031340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574839328646.png -(1.1 MiB, 868x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1128435

>>2031339
Alright I mean sure, I'm up for games....
She shrugged
I can always check things out later.
Show me what you have!!!

Last edited 19/11/27(Wed)02:22.

>> No.2031341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574908341034.jpg -(128.8 KiB, 1024x1372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131843

>>2031340
How about we play hide and seek? You hide, I seek!
She says, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

But you've gotta be really good at it to beat me!

>> No.2031342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574909140418.png -(149.9 KiB, 499x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153545

>>2031341
Well I can't say I'm that good at hiding but hell I'd try it.... but there's got to be a time limit got it... maybe 2 hours?
Well if she's serious about this that should give her enough time.

>> No.2031343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574910081968.png -(1.8 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1855256

>>2031342
Two hours? That's easy!

>> No.2031344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574910784726.jpg -(144.7 KiB, 785x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148177

>>2031343
Well I didn't think it'd take you that long anyway, not with how bad I hide!
The fox joked
But it's just to be fair.

>> No.2031345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574910932222.png -(1.1 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1199972

>>2031344
I'll wait right here!
Good luuuuck~

>> No.2031346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574911907898.jpg -(25.8 KiB, 523x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26435

>>2031345
Heheh, and I take it I can't leave town either....
Only fair
But sure I'm off, give me a good countdown!

>> No.2031347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574911990814.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1341450

>>2031346
One hundred... Ninety-Nine... Nintey-eight... Ninety-seven...
She begins counting down, smiling all the while. Megan may have noticed by now that she hasn't blinked at all since changing character.

Last edited 19/11/27(Wed)22:33.

>> No.2031348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574913190099.jpg -(261.8 KiB, 433x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268060

>>2031347
And she was off.
Outfit change a go go.... let's put some distance and.... yes there we go....
She knew just the place.

>> No.2031349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574913365109.jpg -(728.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
745830

>>2031348
Ninety-six... Nintey-five...
As Megan leaves, Spinel's voice gets quieter and quieter- distance helping to tune out the sound of her counting. But until Megan was out of sight, her eyes would bore into her back very intently.

>> No.2031350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574913858565.jpg -(62.4 KiB, 919x1096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63889

After being gone for about...let's say 2 months. We can just say Broly took off for another round of hyper-intense training after Marona told him about some awful hellscape. (She likely dragged him off herself (wary)

He'll end up arriving and landing upon the familiar, seemingly infinite, low-budget wasteland that he and his kin like going buck wild in. He takes a deep breath and looks around with a slight smile as he takes it all in after being gone for a while. He's sporting a five-o-clock shadow and longer hair since he didn't bother grooming while he was training. He was more focused on his training and above all; surviving that hell. He's also not giving off any energy since he's deciding to keep it hidden. But who knows who can run into him around here

"Good being back...2 months...felt a lot less than that."

"I wonder how everyone's doing."

>> No.2031351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574914513168.png -(166.7 KiB, 532x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170701

>>2031350
What Broly sees will be a naked and bloodied Saiyan, standing still and looking very intense- the only clothing item being a collar hidden under her hair. It was solid black with bright gold rivets lining it. The current hellscape scattered with what looked like the remains of other demons.

...Sometimes it can feel a lot longer too.
She'd respond without looking at him. It might be hard to tell how much of the blood on her body actually belongs to her.

>> No.2031352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574914528055.jpg -(111.7 KiB, 481x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114362

>>2031349
And that made Megan very uncomfortable, so uncomfortable that the moment she was out of sight she began making quick plans to disrupt whatever possible supernatural ability she had....
Where is that cafe.... there it is

>> No.2031353   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2031352
If Megan had a mental countdown, the clock would still be ticking.
Spinel would be nowhere in sight- if she had a means of scrying Spinel's location, she'd still be counting.
"Seventy-two... seventy-one..."

She still hadn't blinked. Hadn't moved a single muscle other than her mouth.

>> No.2031354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574915121628.jpg -(24.5 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25117

>>2031351
Let's say he'll come across this after he travels the wasteland for a bit. Until he comes across the scene, despite it, he remains calm and collected. He'll stand at a respectable distance from her, while still being close enough to carry a conversation proper

"Yes, it can. It was jarring at first, time just flows differently in some places."

He says, taking some time to check out the naked Saiyan before him. In those two months, he didn't have sex with anything. So who can blame him for enjoying the scenery? Anyway...

"So, it looks like you've been doing well while I was gone."

He says; looking around at the corpses and blood before looking back to Caulifla

"Is any of that blood on you even yours?"

he asked; chuckling afterward

>> No.2031355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574915449730.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>2031354
She turns around.

Yeah. It happens... I tried to train in the Dark World like Mayze.
But she's not exactly a Demon yet.

>> No.2031356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574915890394.png -(526.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539330

>>2031353
Which is why she eventually took shelter in a nice place.... a place filled with maids and foxgirls, a place where she could hide safely and thanks to her tail business enough of them would be willing to give her a hiding place.

>> No.2031357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574915912736.jpg -(43.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44349

>>2031355
"Good to see you're not ignoring your training. It makes me all the more curious about how all of you have grown since I've been gone."

"Mayze...even before I left, I didn't see her as often. I guess she's busy looking after her Netherworld."

"Tried? Sounds like that venture didn't go as well as you hoped."

>> No.2031358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574916210301.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1629007

>>2031356
After a time, it would seem as if no one were coming.
After all, How could Spinel possibly follow her to some place like tha-

The Gem would suddenly be in the same room as Megan.

Wooooooah! Look at all these fluffy wuffy things~! They're so cute and adorable and squishy~!
There wouldn't have been any open doors, or windows. But somehow, the Gem found its way there just as Megan thought she was safe. But did she know which one was her?

Hm... Have you guys seen a Megan around here? Or are you all Megans?

>> No.2031359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574916337992.png -(257.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263377

>>2031357
She'll power up, shaking the dimension and the reality around them.

You think!? Even after this... I'm still not strong enough!
She doesn't look entirely happy about that. She had hoped to boost herself exponentially, but she had been defeated more than she wanted to admit.

>> No.2031360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574916751778.jpg -(199.8 KiB, 1200x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204631

>>2031359
Broly just watches her flex. He can tell she's stronger. But in the same vein; warping reality/space-time isn't all that impressive by his standards

"...Training in that place wasn't easy for me at first either. Still, I can tell you've improved, Caulifla. Don't get too upset, these things take time and especially dedication."

"If you're weak today, you'll return there even stronger tomorrow."

>> No.2031361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574917049163.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 530x519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72752

>>2031360
Of course I will. I can't not return.
She folds her arms.

...Some of the demons there are scarier than I thought. The only way to push myself is to keep fighting them.

>> No.2031362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574917343557.jpg -(410.7 KiB, 1108x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420522

>>2031358
Yep she'd find herself in a room of fluffy maids, looking like this was some sort of Animal ear maid cafe.... and one of the tamer places for Aurora, it'd almost look like something in the real world, except in this case all the girls really were Kitsune and Nekos....
Megan, you mean the tail brusher.... oh she was around awhile back...
Said one before another shrugged
Yeah Saw her recently...
Quite a few dresses here and girls too a lot of them looked like her but nothing was her... lots of dresses, skirts, even full gowns that went down to the floor.... Spinel had to be warm

>> No.2031363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574917567707.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2048x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1394241

>>2031362
>>2031362
Hm...
She hums to herself, staring blankly as her eyes scan the room.

...You wouldn't lie to me, would you? That's not very friendly.

>> No.2031364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574917602633.jpg -(130.4 KiB, 1200x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133560

>>2031361
"Heh, good, I'll eagerly await your challenge then. That is if you still want to keep testing yourself against me."

>> No.2031365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574917770597.png -(318.2 KiB, 500x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325843

>>2031364
I'm always down to fight. I've just finished one not long ago... It ended a lot faster than I had hoped.

>> No.2031366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574917964126.png -(526.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539330

>>2031363
"No she really was in here, I'm just not sure where she went afterwards I had to go out and serve customers, she's the only one who's been here the whole time.
She pointed at the very floofy dressed maid, see pic related
And she's been zoning out making soup for the past thirty minutes.
Said maid looked up
And no she's not in the cabinets I would have heard it... and she didn't go out the back either, it's locked.
So she's in the room... somewhere

>> No.2031367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574918097359.jpg -(127.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130441

>>2031365
"I see, against some demon? Or was it someone I know?"

>> No.2031368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574918298871.jpg -(141.6 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145032

>>2031366
>>2031366
Weeeeelllll~ In *that case...!

She takes a deep breath, and then starts getting... taller. Her legs extend until her head is well above anyone else in the room.
She'll then point wherever Megan is hiding.

Eeny...
Then she'll point somewhere else.
Meeny...
Then she points at the ceiling.

Miney...
And then... in a pink cloud she "poofs" disappearing from sight.
And Megan will hear her voice very close by go.

Moe~!

>> No.2031369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574918570640.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166863

>>2031367
Just demons... There were a few of them.
She shrugs.

...Now there aren't. They weren't as strong as the demons I'm used to fighting. You probably wouldn't have broken a sweat against them.

>> No.2031370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574919023196.jpg -(153.9 KiB, 921x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157544

>>2031369
"Likely not, not against basic demons at least. Marona...convinced me to train in this new world for a while. It made the demons in the high levels of the equipment I've forged seem weak in comparison. But I can only make basic to mid-tier equipment, so that's likely it."

"Which obviously means I have a lot more to learn about the craft. I need to speak to her about continuing my lessons. I'll likely have a hard time in the worlds within her equipment...Yes, definitely."

>> No.2031371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574919175019.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>2031370
You should try the Dark World sometime... It might give you a challenge you don't expect.
If I can recruit Kale back to my side, I can show the Dark World the power of Kefla... I might stand more of a chance then.

>> No.2031372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574919587331.jpg -(178.6 KiB, 1075x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182885

>>2031371
"I haven't had the privilege yet. And this isn't the first time I['ve heard about that place. I want to test my mettle there someday."

"...perhaps you can show me how to get there."

>> No.2031373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574920172937.jpg -(97.0 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99309

>>2031368
>>2031368
And she'll find Megan had.... hid under the maid's dress when she had been distracted making soup, the small fox having found a nice simple hiding place that most people wouldn't check.
She had to ask, hmm.... that means...
And then she got caught
WA!!!
She'd bang her head on the other woman's thighs causing the poor floof above her to jump as she rolled out of hiding.
I did better than I thought.

>> No.2031374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574920197359.png -(166.7 KiB, 532x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170701

>>2031372
I can't... not on my own. Not yet.
She closes her eyes, sighing.

...I had to ask to be sent there myself. Mayze or Helen could probably help though.
I can also ask Mistress, but... I wonder how that would turn out.

>> No.2031375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574920493669.png -(1.1 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1164016

>>2031373
>>2031373
Did you, though?
She says, sliding under the dress. Her body flat against the ground like paper.

...Tracking people is easy~ I was going to kill them all if they lied to me~
I didn't even have to give them a clue! Your friends are honest, and true, lucky for you~

>> No.2031376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574920567266.jpg -(67.7 KiB, 504x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69364

>>2031374
"If Helen wanted to help me in that regard I think she would have done so already."

Rubs his scruffy chin for a moment

"But you've given me an idea about who I can ask though. So I guess I'll pursue those pursuits in the future. Mayze being one of them. ...whenever I get to see her again. It's been a long time, even before I left."

>> No.2031377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574921365412.jpg -(549.0 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562222

>>2031376
I wish I could tell you, but I keep losing track of time going between worlds. It moves differently sometimes... a year could be a month in one realm, or longer in another.

>> No.2031378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574921671143.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34983

>>2031377
"Indeed. In fact; it reminds me of something Vegeta told me about his universe. A place called the Room of Spirit and Time."

"One day on Earth is an entire year in that room. Something like that would be ideal to just have access too at will as they did."

>> No.2031379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574921934116.png -(397.5 KiB, 1024x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
407082

>>2031378
Yeah probably. But at this point, why bother when we have all these realities... Any of us could disappear for a day and come back tomorrow stronger than ever before.

>> No.2031380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574922106548.jpg -(127.4 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130508

>>2031375
Well it's a good thing you didn't then cause they tend to be a good bunch.
The fox said.
Still that was more fun than expected.
And she leaned close to sniff the air.

>> No.2031381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574922313699.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 400x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53161

>>2031380
She pops up, jumping out from under the fox's dress.

I'm glad you had fun~ I only have fun with my friends. Do you wanna be friends with me? Huh? Huh!? I can come up with sooo many other games to play!
And they may or may not be innocent until they're not!

>> No.2031382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574922416978.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 672x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64531

>>2031379
"Heh, well, yes, perhaps. But I can't freely travel to different realities on my own. Usually, I'm limited to just this vast universe."

"Once I can go to other realities on my own, then I wouldn't need it."

Broly eyes the collar if it's visible now

"Anyway, that's new. Along with the casual nudity."

>> No.2031383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574922718672.jpg -(188.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193323

>>2031382
As he gets a better look at it, there's a brilliant dark red jewel on it. It has no visible clasps or practical method of removing it.

She blushes.
...Yeah. Well, my clothes keep getting destroyed in battled and... some demons are a lot more punishing than others.

>> No.2031384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574923371630.jpg -(353.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361461

>>2031383
"I can relate somewhat. Either way, I'm not complaining. It's been a while since I've seen a naked woman."

His eyes are drawn to the color of the jewel, and seeing it's odd insertion upon the collar

"The collar is definitely interesting. Especially the jewel."

Being a blacksmith, he can appreciate the craftsmanship

"Disappointing seeing my kin be someone's mere pet. But it can't be helped here."

>> No.2031385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574923448356.png -(249.2 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255142

>>2031381
I try to be friends with everyone I meet no matter who they are.
The fox said honestly
Doesn't always end well.
As is clear in this case.
And another game, hmm.... maybe if you want. One more.
I doubt I'd be able to find her

>> No.2031386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574923601418.png -(117.9 KiB, 1558x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120717

>>2031384
Might makes Right. Especially in the Netherworld. If you lose, the victor decides your fate.

>> No.2031387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574923812448.png -(227.4 KiB, 610x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232841

>>2031385
Ohohohohooo I just know you'll enjoy this next one!
She says hopping from one foot to the other, her legs stretching and shrinking with each step.

You guessed my name, and played my game~
She says, throwing up her hands excitedly!

Guess my favorite anime, and you can decide the next game we play~!

>> No.2031388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574923826240.jpg -(111.9 KiB, 1093x1277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114596

>>2031386
"Might makes right..."

He'll simply chuckle

"Well, I can't argue that. So who do you belong too?"

>> No.2031389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574924422264.jpg -(459.5 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470518

>>2031388
A fox demon with a fondness for wooden horses. I don't think she's left the Dark World yet, but she let me go for a while.

>> No.2031390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574924900523.png -(246.8 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252724

>>2031387
Oooooh boy.... I'm guessing it's not Sailor Moon.
She joked
Or Jo Jo Star dust crusaders...
She blinked
I'm going to need a hint!

>> No.2031391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574925002036.png -(57.1 KiB, 547x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58433

>>2031389
"She must be quite powerful then. Interesting."

And with Caulifla mentioning "fox" he couldn't help but think about his progenies and Anette

"Those three better not have been lazy with their training."

"I have a lot of experience with their kind."

>> No.2031392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574925428316.png -(423.5 KiB, 1221x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433705

>>2031390
A hint...? Of course, you need help! The only one you need is the only one you see!
Pic related!
She stretches, twists, and deforms her body while remaining upright- and yet upside down at once.

In other words, the Hint is Me~

>> No.2031393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574925554303.png -(153.6 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157320

>>2031391
I won't tell you much else about her, but if you know about their kind, then you'll know their tails are a clear indication of how powerful they are.

...I underestimated her.

>> No.2031394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574925867695.jpg -(153.1 KiB, 699x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156729

>>2031393
"Fair enough. And underestimating someone sounds just like you, haha."

"And my children..."

"My children all boast large tails. And their version of Super Saiyan differs from ours. They can grow multiple tails at will, and their power multiplies with each one. ...Provided they unlocked a tailed state through training and such."

>> No.2031395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574926058774.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 859x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288476

>>2031394
Hm... Have they reached Nine yet?

>> No.2031396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574926272308.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79616

>>2031395
"I don't know. I intend to find out personally how far they've come later."

"Although I hear that is the pinnacle."

"I only know of Anette being able to have Nine-Tails. Would it be possible for them to go beyond that?"

>> No.2031397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574926337201.png -(1.0 MiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1049608

>>2031396
I see.
She nods.

It's definitely rare...

>> No.2031398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574926595025.jpg -(60.6 KiB, 626x463) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62082

>>2031397
"Saiyan blood, my blood, course through their veins. I'm confident they can achieve it if they try hard enough."

He just nods

"By the way, how is Kale?"

>> No.2031399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574926895551.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 3508x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1371841

>>2031398
Kale's been meditating a lot. She doesn't like that I was gone for a few months.
It was years for me.

>> No.2031400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574927382467.png -(96.5 KiB, 424x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98824

>>2031392
You're anime?
She asked idly
Is that what you're saying, are you sure?
She looks pretty confused
Got to think
You're going to stump me aren't you....
Either way they didn't need to stay in the kitchen anymore so the thinking fox started walking out

>> No.2031401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574927511796.png -(480.8 KiB, 2000x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492360

>>2031400
Nonononono~!
She says quickly.

It's not me that's anime. But I'm just like the one I like! Aren't people attracted to things they relate to most?

>> No.2031402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574927585153.jpg -(214.7 KiB, 688x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219819

>>2031399
"Good to know she's applying what I taught her. Her control over her power must have gone up by leaps and bounds by now."

"...Actually, have you two tested yourselves against each other yet?"

>> No.2031403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574927659950.png -(977.2 KiB, 2362x2952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1000702

>>2031402
Only once... It was a few yea- I mean, months ago. We have different methods of training, so I haven't thought about it yet.

>> No.2031404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574927932283.jpg -(24.5 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25117

>>2031403
"..."

Broly caught that. But he'll act none the wiser

"Years? Due to where she's been training no doubt."

"I've always wondered who's stronger between the two of you. What do you think?"

>> No.2031405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574928628379.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>2031401
Oh so like how I like Anime that stars fox girls cause I like fluffy tails...
And me with little knowledge of anime outside what other people tell me.... that's what I get for spending most of my budget on retro consoles imported from other dimensions.
Poor fox looks like she's going to be thinking a bit.
Well you're really cool and colorful.... so that's one thing....
Possibly crazy too but there's a lot of anime like that.

>> No.2031406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574956265342.jpg -(46.0 KiB, 720x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47056

>>2031404
>>2031404
Hm. I hope Kale is.
She says flatly.

I've always admired her potential. I know what she's capable of.
But admittedly... I think it might be me.

>> No.2031407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574956510436.png -(470.6 KiB, 1750x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481853

>>2031405
She springs back together, almost snapping like elastic.

Does that mean ya give up!?

>> No.2031408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574973716675.jpg -(147.3 KiB, 1125x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150822

"I haven't had any luck so far"

A voice came from a mirror. Sitting in front of it was Hyrule's favorite Ashen Haired woman.

Well keep looking then. I'm coming back soon as well. If I have to do everything myself, I'm going to be very cross.
She said in a stern tone.

The other voice, belonging to a woman with firey red hair, sighed.
"Very well... This connection is hard to maintain on my end. I'll see what I can find."

The person faded away, and Ciri tapped her fingers impatiently on the desk that the mirror was sitting upon.

They really are very good at concealing themselves... I'm going to have to cheat at this rate.

>> No.2031409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574974192297.jpg -(33.0 KiB, 344x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33804

>>2031408
While she's sitting there staring at the mirror, a teenager dragging her point eared fuck boy of a father into the room

Hey whatcha doin, mom?

Scarf: I am apparently also curious.
He's not sure why he's here

>> No.2031410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574974485954.jpg -(197.5 KiB, 984x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202264

>>2031406
"Not surprised, while her potential is indeed vast. She isn't a fighter. Meanwhile, you are. You're practically total opposites. I think she's more interested in not losing herself to her power than growing stronger, but that goes hand in hand regardless."

>> No.2031411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975055696.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>2031409
I'm just hunting down some sorceresses so I can assert my dominance over them and sow terrible retribution.
She says plainly, smiling all the while.

...And I'm looking for someone important as well. What are you two doing here?

>> No.2031412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975275346.jpg -(97.4 KiB, 794x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99764

>>2031411
I never get to spend enough time with both of you at the same time so I figured I should remedy that.
And you know maybe a family hunting trip is just the solution!

Scarf:...Uh...I kinda got stuff to do here though-

Like what dad? Fuck the God Queen, the you from another timeline, or some other woman? It's not like Hyrule's up to much these days.

Scarf looks down and gives a defeated shrug

>> No.2031413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975432325.png -(201.7 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206560

>>2031410
I think if she learns to control it, she'll surpass me in no time.
After we fused, I got to feel it for myself.

>> No.2031414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975529245.png -(18.4 KiB, 737x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18815

Deciding to get out of her big ass Gothic castle before she, her family, and brood settle down for the bog Thanksgiving feast later today. Morrigan is flying around wherever convenient, perhaps looking for a bit of sport and/or fun, or she can be doing some shopping in Aurora before the festivities

"Fufu, I'm going to eat so much pie~"

>> No.2031415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975685403.png -(371.9 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380822

>>2031414
Well she might spot a familiar face of a young lad that's probably been to casa de Morrigan a few times, doing...what he usually does at the end of the month his nerd ass mom's comic book pulls at a store below.

>> No.2031416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975790575.png -(1019.5 KiB, 600x871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044007

>>2031412
...I know the feeling.
She'd say empathically.

I hardly knew my biological parents, you know? My mother and father died when I was very young. I often wonder what my life would have been like had they not perished then.

>> No.2031417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975900078.png -(81.4 KiB, 273x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83332

>>2031416
That's um... a real downer Mom.
But hey, now you got me around and we can be a real family.
With a dad who has a harem.

Scarf: Please stop you're making me feel bad.

She makes the verbal equivalent of a tilde at him

>> No.2031418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574975935266.jpg -(142.5 KiB, 2048x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145922

>>2031413
"Well, she is like me after all. A rare breed."

Meaning she's a lean, mean, GREEN, Saiyan machine

Broly then smirks a little

"...Haha, yes, I remember that. I never did get a chance at a rematch against your fusion."

>> No.2031419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976014073.jpg -(127.7 KiB, 800x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130773

>>2031415
And the lad is suddenly going to be wearing a big, soft, and warm, boob-hat

"Well, well, well~♪ Fancy meeting you here."

>> No.2031420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976128587.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>2031417
She smiles and walks over to give her a hug and pat her head.

I was too young to remember it, it's not that terrible is it? But you're right. I have you, I have him-
She points at Scarf
And I have Geralt... There's just one person missing. And that is who I'm searching for. How would you like to meet my adopted mother?

>> No.2031421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976190807.png -(358.7 KiB, 680x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367344

>>2031419
He twitches a bit as the sudden creeping sense of "about to be /ss/" washes over him

Uh, hey Miss Aensland.

>> No.2031422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976254051.png -(629.6 KiB, 1280x1311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644666

>>2031418
I bet you're itching for one aren't you.
She smirks.

I think we can make that happen.

>> No.2031423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976367352.jpg -(175.0 KiB, 680x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179182

>>2031420
Oooh! Yeah, I want to meet her!
Is she one of grandpa's girlfriends?

Scarf is not sure but nods, he may as well help.

>> No.2031424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976470351.png -(1.1 MiB, 950x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1132816

>>2031421
She'll giggle, and puts her arms around him. Resulting in a backwards hug from the Succubutt

"Psh, no need for such formalities. Morrigan will do just fine. Anyway~ What are you doing here? ...Ah, wait, you're on darling's comic book run, are you not?"

>> No.2031425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976763286.png -(904.8 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
926514

>>2031423
Hah... Yennefer was his favorite, you could say. She taught me almost everything I know about magic. And she'd fit in wonderfully in this world.

She looks to Scarf.
I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting some real fighting in for a change. There's plenty of nasty beasts roaming around.

>> No.2031426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574976797150.png -(264.9 KiB, 600x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271233

>>2031424
He's still really awkward about this relationship cause he still has feelings for the man he recognizes as his father

Yeah, that's right.
It's that time of the month...after the other time of the month.

>> No.2031427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574977049657.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41618

>>2031422
"We've all come a long way since then. It would certainly be interesting to fight your fusion now. It's not even about getting even. How can I say no to fighting someone powerful?"

"Together they'll provide a better challenge than alone."

"I'll welcome it anytime. Just not today, I want to go see my family first and see how they are."

>> No.2031428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574977251535.jpg -(44.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45398

>>2031425
Luna is amused by this, maybe getting her will make grandpa less grumpy

I could go for a spot of challenge for a change.

Sword gives a glance over his shoulder as he contemplates what sword to bring along

>> No.2031429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574977255809.jpg -(75.3 KiB, 909x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77140

>>2031426
Morrigan will finally let him go and goes over towards his front so they can conversate proper

"And which ones did she ask for this time? Over the years I've met many from those stories. Like that Deadpool fellow, he's funny~"

>> No.2031430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574977463653.png -(361.3 KiB, 664x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370011

>>2031429
Mom seems to be pretty infatuated with Spider-Man. And the like...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Even I think that's kids stuff.

Alex doesn't know about Splinter beheading Shredder that one time

>> No.2031431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574977645647.png -(309.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317113

>>2031427
That's all right. I haven't spoken with Kale yet anyway, like I said before. I'm sure she'll want to spend time with me first.

>> No.2031432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574977942421.png -(935.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957967

>>2031428
Maybe so, Luna.

Ciri smirks at Scarf.
Some of them are pretty dreadful creatures, but I'm not sure I'd call them a challenge for you- unless you're just that rusty.

>> No.2031433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574978004120.jpg -(118.2 KiB, 495x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121024

>>2031430
"Oh him~ Darling and I watched the two with that cute Holland boy the other day. It certainly gave me certain ideas."

Giggles and then waves her hand a bit

"As for the Turtles, I don't know much about them aside from the little tidbits darling would tell me. Apparently the comics are a lot more violent than most people realize."

"Sort of like the movie adaptation of The Mask. The comics were brutal~"

>> No.2031434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574978244816.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 445x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56926

>>2031432
I don't think I'm rusty, but you never know what can happen out there.

He gives a shrug

Luna: So when do we go? Oh should we bring Epona? I bet she could use a stretch of the legs too.

Dumb excited flatchest

>> No.2031435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574978370268.png -(177.3 KiB, 481x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181510

>>2031433
He gives a somewhat grossed out look at the mention of lewding Tom Holland

Alex looks up at her, then down at the comic in his bag with a squint, then back at her

If you say so.

>> No.2031436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574978468321.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1453470

>>2031434
Time and Space is at our disposal. We can go whenever you like, and bring whatever you like with us.
Ciri knows exactly what can happen out there :D

>> No.2031437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574978716381.jpg -(48.8 KiB, 1192x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49929

>>2031431
"Heh, alright then. Anyway, it was good catching up. I should go home and...shave. Among other things."

"Give my regards to the others, I'll see you later Caulifla.'

Broly nods and with that; he'll start to float away before taking off towards the Tower

>> No.2031438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979067938.png -(832.7 KiB, 772x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852686

>>2031436
Luna: Alright! I'll go saddle her up and meet you guys outside!

Luna rushes off without much more follow up leaving Scarf just standing there awkwardly

She's...a real bundle of energy, huh?

>> No.2031439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979102696.jpg -(137.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140420

>>2031435
To which Morrigan simply chuckles. She knows that if his curiosity gets the better of him, he'll know

"Anyway~ Looking forward to feast later?"

>> No.2031440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979214687.jpg -(29.7 KiB, 383x548) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30457

>>2031439
I definitely like food if that's what you're asking.

He glances away from her as he says this trying to think of how he's even going to handle the very real possibility of what weird shit might happen

>> No.2031441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979261158.jpg -(338.0 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346140

>>2031437
Caulifla watches him go.
I should go see her now...

A portal to Aurora opens next to her, and she steps through it.

>> No.2031442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979588963.jpg -(133.6 KiB, 800x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136825

>>2031440
"What's the matter? Nervous about what may happen? Heh, I'd be lying if something didn't happen with all of us together at the table."

"It can be anything~ But that's what makes it exciting."

Chuckles

"At the very least you'll leave with a full belly, my little glutton~"

>> No.2031443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979730215.jpg -(48.4 KiB, 600x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49565

>>2031438
She really is. It reminds me of when I was young.

>> No.2031444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574979788077.png -(264.9 KiB, 600x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271233

>>2031442
You monsters are always getting up to something, I just don't know if I'm into it yet.

Hey now, what's with that jab?

Alex sneers, he doesn't like that tone she's got about him

>> No.2031445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574980164041.png -(946.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
969004

>>2031443
I was wondering where she got it all from.

...So, is there a reason you haven't been able to just go and get Yennefer yourself?

>> No.2031446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574980534172.jpg -(280.1 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286776

>>2031445
>>2031445
Yes, actually. It's easier said than done.
She takes a deep breath before sighing.

Either the Lodge of Sorceresses has her someplace, or she's gone into hiding. Sorceresses are capable of impossibly great things when they put their minds to it. Phillipa and Yennefer are particularly crafty in that regard. If they don't want to be found, you may never know where they'll be.

>> No.2031447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574980679537.jpg -(292.0 KiB, 1252x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299015

>>2031444
"Oh come now, I was just poking a little fun at you. Don't look at me like that~ I'm going to be naughty today and gorge myself on pie."

She'll chuckle and gives his cheek a little poke

>> No.2031448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574981422469.png -(493.5 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505306

>>2031447
Alex rubs at his cheek as its poked

You say that like it'll kill your figure.

>> No.2031449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574981542886.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104928

>>2031446
...Do you think Geralt got there and said something? He's always been kinda touchy about you turning.

>> No.2031450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574982181984.jpg -(113.0 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115748

>>2031449
He hasn't seen her in years. Unlike me, he can't freely warp time and space. Witchers' mutations limit how much magic they're capable of using themselves.

She makes a vague gesture with one of her hands.
He's old school and still barely understands technology as is. And he hates portals.

>> No.2031451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574982250629.jpg -(463.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474678

>>2031448
"Imagine if it did, I can imagine the look on darling's face, hahaha~"

"Anyway~ Now that you got what you came for, and since I'm here. want to do something before heading back to eat the night away?"

Perhaps a Succubutt wants to bond with a lad...among other things

>> No.2031452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574982772165.png -(124.3 KiB, 300x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127331

>>2031450
Then I wonder what's going on.
Scarf scratches his head
I can't think of any reason she'd actually want to hide from you...unless she's hiding for another reason and you've just got bad timing despite the mastery of spacetime.

>> No.2031453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574982849525.png -(318.1 KiB, 630x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325730

>>2031451
I uh...didn't have any plans besides just heading back. I don't feel like the arcade right now and I doubt we got time to see a movie before dinner.
Did you want to do something?

>> No.2031454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574983076234.gif -(83.1 KiB, 505x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85117

>>2031453
"I was thinking of doing a little shopping. And I could use a pair of eyes to tell how nice I look when I try out some lingirie~"

>> No.2031455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574983281981.jpg -(289.8 KiB, 900x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296729

>>2031452
I can think of a few reasons. Geralt being dead or gone, my own disappearance from that particular world, or trouble with the Lodge.

There's also the trouble with the Witch Hunters, and Druids. And probably half of Aard Skellig by now. Yennefer isn't known for her cheerful personality, but more her ruthlessness and willingness to use Necromancy to get what she wants.
People frown up having their loved ones' peace and rest disturbed as you can imagine. I aim to find her and bring her here where she won't have to hide.
...And maybe Usurp a throne or two while I'm at it. Personal business.
She glances at the door and then speaks in a softer tone.

My biological father isn't dead, but he is a disturbingly creepy individual with too much power.

>> No.2031456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574983343837.png -(356.5 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365029

>>2031454
I'm pretty sure you'd look good in anything, but since I'm out here there's no harm.

>> No.2031457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574983477752.jpg -(49.3 KiB, 512x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50524

>>2031455
Mm...yeah I can see why all of those could cause a hell of a problem.

Sounds like the kind of guy worth taking down a few notches.
...
Should we go before Luna tries to bring the horse indoors?

>> No.2031458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574984379159.jpg -(692.8 KiB, 900x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709415

>>2031457
He is. And I'm the Heir to his Empire.
She smiles deviously.
Also given the places I've seen Roach get into, that wouldn't bother me in the least. But sitting around talking won't get us there.
She grabs her sword, still snug in its scabbard and slings over her shoulder before heading for the door and going out to meet Luna.

>> No.2031459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574984586951.jpg -(282.8 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289543

>>2031456
"Well then, it is settled~"

Morrigan smiles and then grabs the lad by the hand and drags him off to one of Aurora's many shopping districts

>> No.2031460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574984844111.png -(200.0 KiB, 319x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204771

>>2031458
Link heads to take a quick detour and pick up a couple of weapons to bring along

Once they're outside Luna is already sitting on Epona and spoiling the horse with a sugar cube

Gosh, you guys took a while. Did you have a quickie or something?

>> No.2031461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574984894534.png -(264.9 KiB, 600x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271233

>>2031459
Alex is dragged along with Morrigan but he's not exactly resisting or anything

>> No.2031462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574985228991.jpg -(108.1 KiB, 445x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110729

>>2031461
"I just love how alive this city is 24/7~ Never a dull moment. Boredom is my greatest enemy after all."

She says as they land upon the strip and Morrigan looks around at the many stores that sell lewd clothing

"Once all the eating's done I think I'll drag darling to conquer a few more makai's with me~ Bolster our forces in time for the new year."

>> No.2031463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574985561544.jpg -(156.3 KiB, 900x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160067

>>2031460
Your father's not that quick, give him some credit.
Ciri half-frowns/half-grins at her.
Holding out her hand, she'll open a large oval portal.

There's a lot of places we can start. Do you want to see Toussaint? Novigrad? Velen?

>> No.2031464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574985708411.png -(318.1 KiB, 630x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325730

>>2031462
Yeah, mom will probably think that's a lot of fun.
I've never really gotten her hunger for conquest...must be the blow back from that rebellion stuff.

>> No.2031465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574986035337.jpg -(377.8 KiB, 561x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386820

>>2031463
Link rolls his eyes at his daughter and gives a shrug after tightening the belt for his scabbard

I don't have any context to these places so-

Luna: Let's go to Toussaint, grandpa mentioned they had good wine!

Aren't you a little young for alcohol?

Luna: Dad...have you seen where we live, I'm not too young for anything.

Link presses his mouth into a thin line and shifts his gaze to Ciri with uncertainty

>> No.2031466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574986313556.jpg -(368.2 KiB, 905x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377072

>>2031464
"She doesn't bring that up much, hardly at all."

Morrigan began to say as she walks towards a store she decided on with a hip-swinging gait. Expecting Alex to follow

"Before we got together I was busy with my own business elsewhere and...dealing with mistakes that cost me time, effort, and patience which ultimately led nowhere. What a disappointment."

Morrigan rolls her eyes

"At least Ireleth didn't take after her."

>> No.2031467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574986514432.jpg -(133.6 KiB, 1024x1262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136847

>>2031465
She's not wrong you know.
She shrugs, not at all against the idea.

Toussaint is a beautiful place. It's like a living, breathing fairy tale. Gallant, noble knights. Vineyards as far as the eye can see.
She begins to walk into the portal.

Oh, and lots of vampires~

>> No.2031468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574986678338.png -(358.7 KiB, 680x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367344

>>2031466
He follows of course, listening to the succubutt with his gaze drifting to the succuBUTT momentarily

It must have been really tiring if you let Mom be a new Dad.

Still waiting on that half-sibling to show up

>> No.2031469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574986806562.jpg -(33.0 KiB, 344x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33804

>>2031467
Oh damn, vampires? Sounds like we're gonna had somewhere real fun. Better keep the sword sharpened dad.

Scarf: I always do.

Both of them head in right after Ciri, although Epona is a bit spooped

>> No.2031470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574987280661.jpg -(294.3 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301333

>>2031469
Poor Epona. Unfortunately for the horse, the portal opens up inside of a graveyard that had seen better days. Tucked out of the way, and filled with trees that had long since overtaken the masonry, it was surprisingly well kept.
The canopy of trees above did well to hide it from sight, but a road led out into open daylight. But the atmosphere had a strong, pungent smell of blood and rotten flesh. Ominous growls could be heard deeper into the graveyard, but weren't close enough to see.

Ciri would be standing next to a crypt knocking on it's doors, completely ignoring everything else.

Regis, are you home?
She asked, receiving only silence in return.
She'd wait a moment before silently cursing to herself.

Damn, he's already left hasn't he... That's unfortunate.

>> No.2031471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574987360453.png -(262.9 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269191

>>2031468
Being a Succubutt she can easily feel his gaze upon her. Of course, she isn't complaining, she wants him to look and take it all ib. Since she knows things are gonna take quite a turn later~

"It truly was, but that's all in the past now. Things have taken a turn for the better, I'll be counting on you to be a good big brother~"

She said, tracing a small circle over her belly

>> No.2031472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574988396225.jpg -(79.8 KiB, 417x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81686

>>2031470
Luna pats the horse trying to get it to keep its wits about it because of the spooky fucking graveyard and the spooky portal and the spooky everything is not it's jam.

Link looks about, keeping his hand upon his sword should he need to draw it with the sounds surrounding them.

So now what? It's not going to be an easy in without your contact I'm guessing.

>> No.2031473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574988956699.png -(1.3 MiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1344989

>>2031472
>>2031472
Contact-? Oh no he's just an old 'friend.'
She turns, smiling.

I thought we could drop in while we were here. But it's not as if he's the only one. Dandelion's very sweet on the Ducchess, so he's next.
Unless you want to try your hand fighting Ghouls, Alghouls, and Rot Fiends.
She gestures deeper into the grave yard.

I doubt they'd prove to be challenging for you.

>> No.2031474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574989096187.png -(846.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
866564

>>2031473
Ah fair enough...
Whoever we want to go visit next, I would like to get out of here. I'm not keen on fighting anything called a "Rot Fiend".

>> No.2031475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574989763671.png -(1.9 MiB, 960x1306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940377

>>2031474
Fair enough.
She smirks at him.

They're humanoid necrophages that lurch around, often covered in boils, bleeding blisters, and rotting flesh. They maul people, and devour their organs. If you hurt them badly enough, they explode and coat everything around them in a corrosive stomach acid.
She explains, grabbing the horse's reigns and leading it toward the road.

We'll take the scenic route this time.

>> No.2031476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574989913736.png -(855.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
876159

>>2031475
Link and Luna simultaneously speak up

"Gross."

And Epona is more than happy to be lead out of this dark spooky place of possible zombies

>> No.2031477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574990312705.jpg -(216.8 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222039

>>2031476
As they break through the tree line, heading into the country-side, the landscape will show a dramatic contrast to the graveyard they had left.

Lush, beautiful green fields and forests lined the horizon. The country side had several lakes, with the largest one at the country's center. A large, impossibly beautiful castle/keep rose above the main city it ruled over, with rooftops of brilliant reds and sky blues cascading away from it- the walls of the buildings were primarily Yellow, Green, or at times made of maroon colored bricks.

And the vineyards had similarly designed Estates.
However, there wasn't a lot of activity on the roads. People didn't travel much, except on coaches and wagons save for the occasional "knight" wearing brilliantly colored and clean armor and helmets with bright fluffy plumes protruding from them. It looked like most of the population stayed busy within the confines of their work or homes, unless they absolutely had to leave.

>> No.2031478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574991605960.jpg -(33.2 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33959

>>2031477
Luna is quite enraptured by the scenery as they travel along the route. Also probably giving teasing waves at anyone that looks their way as they passed.

Link kept a look of intrigue for the lifestyle of the land and travellers. Quite familiar to his own, although the knights were a bit more flamboyant.

>> No.2031479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574992663371.png -(264.1 KiB, 356x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270400

>>2031478
As they walk along the main road, headed for the castle, there will be a knight standing at a fork in the Road. Holding a lance up high, and banging his breastplate dramatically, he had drawn a very small crowd of about 5 or 6 peasants.

I will hunt down the terrible fiend from the wilderness! The vampire that has been terrorizing this country-side- nay, ALL vampires that have plagued Toussaint!

I pledge this on my love for my dearest Lucrèce Lilianne Sauvageau!
Shouting this loudly, proudly, and of course flamboyantly- he made a vow for all to see. A public display of his bravery.

Ciri snickers and whispers to Scarf.

"He's going to die."

>> No.2031480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574993280057.png -(788.1 KiB, 1024x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
806979

>>2031479
Luna observes from horseback and puts her hand to her keep herself from laughing

Link gives a shrug and a shake of the head. These are definitely the kind of guys you see throwing their lives away for nothing.

At least he's got a goal in life.

>> No.2031481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574994401123.png -(183.2 KiB, 742x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187628

>>2031480
His goals will doom him. The best case scenario for him is that he realizes he's a fool and changes his mind.

Most of the Knights here are cowardly in that way. The vows and boasts of honor are all for show. But the politics are just as ruthless as anywhere.
She keeps moving onward, choosing to leave the man to his fate.

There are a lot of Ancient ones out here. Not even Geralt can hope to deal with them. We might, given where we've come from. But some places are better left alone.

>> No.2031482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574994659748.jpg -(257.4 KiB, 800x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263551

>>2031481
Ancient one whats? Vampires?
I figured there must be a few, you don't have someone saying the kind of things he does without some kind of looming greater beasts.

>> No.2031483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574995502136.png -(197.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201840

>>2031482
There's a group of them sleeping here. They hate being disturbed. The last time that happened, Toussaint was raided by thousands of lesser beasts in a single night.

>> No.2031484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574996058492.jpg -(12.9 KiB, 236x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13227

>>2031483
...Should we stop him? You know, so the people don't have to deal with that? Or is this one of those "everyone is going to keep doing it anyways so might as well let it be" kind of situations.

>> No.2031485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574996781495.png -(271.6 KiB, 538x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278115

>>2031484
The latter, unfortunately.
She shrugs.

It's not really any of my concern- besides, Lambert is here somewhere. He's a witcher from the same school as Geralt. I regard him like... a very angry Uncle. He's more confrontational than Geralt and living proof that Witchers do, in fact, have emotions. I confronted him with a woman named Braly trying to get in touch with a Sorceress named Keira Metz. We didn't really have much luck.

As they continue along, they'll pass a few more vineyards and enter into the main city square with a few guards giving Ciri a nod. She was known to this place. The sign board at the gate entrance read "Metinna Gate".

Don't mind us, we're just headed to Beauclar Palace.

"Would you like an Escort, my lady?"

No.

"It would be our pleasure as the Royal-"

You're gate-guards, and your duty is guarding the gate. This is a family matter.
She brushes him off, and they'll continue through.
The guard, looking visibly hurt and disappointed, kicks a stone across the cobbled street grumbling to himself.

"I never get to be an escort..."

>> No.2031487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1574998134492.png -(210.9 KiB, 397x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215936

>>2031485
Link gives a bit of a shrug in reaction to the explanation
Guess that's just how things are.

And they keep moving on

Once they're into the town proper Luna will dismount the horse, and she gives the guard a sympathetic pat
You'll get there some day big guy.

She quickly follows along behind Link and Ciri

Epona...goes to find a stable by itself because it is a very smart horse.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff