[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1570579864891.jpg -(28.9 KiB, 608x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29557 No.2030531   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2030532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570579964000.jpg -(304.2 KiB, 626x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311472

>>2030530
Nyaaa...! W-We've been through this before!
The bird cried out and began trying to regain her composure. Setsuna was nothing if not a little stubborn.

Last edited 19/10/08(Tue)20:12.

>> No.2030533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570581031212.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974
>Pops

Hellscape huh?

He shuddered slightly.

Sigh. Well if I can adapt to freezing cold temperatures I can most definitely adapt to a lava pit. After all if it is in the name of science.

He chuckles. He's not sure if it is the scientific pursuit or the quest for ass himself. Somewhere deep down Virgil is actually genuinely enjoying this work. Perhaps Monarch did rub off on him more than he'd like to admit.

>> No.2030534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570583355313.jpg -(144.4 KiB, 700x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147915

>>2030532
Nya I mean it this time!
She said as the camera suddenly zoomed on her face.
You're going to be mine and always mine!

>> No.2030535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570583556648.png -(155.7 KiB, 272x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159425

>>2030534
I get it...!

>> No.2030536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570584477378.jpg -(74.4 KiB, 580x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76178

>>2030535
Nya you don't, it's not just on stage, it's not just off stage, you're one of the only ones I can really count on here....
She kept thrusting deeper, harder, though her motions were getting more gentle, her lips pressing against her in a slow sensual kiss.
I want to be your mate....
That came out wrong
She blinked
Well I want....
She really couldn't say the words.
Grrr..... I can't even....
She just shut up and kissed her.
Don't leave me ever...

>> No.2030537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570587790904.png -(190.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195415

>>2030536
>>2030536
Setsuna will gently embrace her and pull her into a hug.

...It's okay, I won't.
She'll say quietly.

>> No.2030538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570589528000.jpg -(199.5 KiB, 995x1370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204281

>>2030537
And even though her tail was still twitching and grinding against her it was clear Chiu's head wasn't in it, something about her current condition made her look almost clingy, very clingy.
Good, I'm never letting you go...
She held her tighter like she was a stuffed animal reaching up and petting her head as she licked her face.
Ever ever, I won't let this world take you!

Last edited 19/10/08(Tue)22:52.

>> No.2030539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570589810444.png -(311.6 KiB, 578x429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319054

>>2030538
Setsuna took a deep breath, and quietly nodded, deciding to let Chisame get it all out of her system.
She had been reciprocating, but in the haziness of her own lust she didn't know what else to do.

>> No.2030540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570591148803.png -(473.3 KiB, 589x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484696

>>2030539
Good then Nyaaths good...
I can't focus but... we're together....
Well between the way she was acting and the animal like behavior in how her tail was starting to speed up, it was clear that Chiu was lost in the feelings again.
Nya.... Nyaaa!!!!
She started to say something else but in the end all that was coming out was cat sounds.... her face flushed and her eyes slitted as she licked at her face, kissing and rubbing against her even as their tail filled pussies rubbed together... the catgirl drawing near her climax.... the ever present jingle of her collar sounding almost hypnotic to the two girls, putting both their minds in a slight trance of lust.... hard to think, hard to talk, hard to do anything but cling to one another....

So happy... so cute...

And as if to cement this feeling she sped up her efforts as well, the Catgirl, licking, thrusting, touching, and sometimes even sucking, and biting on Secchan as the two catgirls lost themselves in a pile of lewd and cuddles.. Chiu being almost aggressive as she followed and fondled her over and over again, practically going all over the house as they rolled around on all fours, tails and bodies entwined until at last they'd eventually passing out on one of their beds, the cameras having captured everything.

Last edited 19/10/08(Tue)23:19.

>> No.2030541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570933316005.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

After a long day of annoying skadi, Ilias would have left her alone for a little while, she had a few other things to do, but her break would be short lived, because no sooner than she might have had time to relax, Ilias would have grabbed her and forced her to the gym to do some crazy workouts
Ilias would have brought along Promestein for her workout too. Promestein had her head in the books the whole walk there, bags under her eyes, she was sacrificing some sleep to get some studying done
With them would also be Micaela who Ilias thought she would drag along if she had nothing better to do

>> No.2030542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570934295695.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030541
Skadi would keep working. Not wanting to talk to others. Simply wanting to get this done and go. Doing her reps and training as insisted, angrily boiling on her own.

>> No.2030543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570934494581.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030542
Ilias would likely have forced other restrictions on her, like thirst and hunger
She would force her to go through ridiculously harsh training, since in her mind, if your not completely exhausted at the end of a workout, you're not doing it right
Promestein meanwhile would work besides her on her sets, while ignoring everyone and everything else as she somehow manages to read while she works out
She'd look to Micaela, who it would be her first time in such a futuristic place
What do you think?

>> No.2030544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570934672795.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030543
Oh she feels those. Since you took away her hibernation- Her feature to self-sustain, her previously vestigial organs are crying out. But she'd keeping her mind off that. Instead focusing on just getting this done... Her frustration at having to be this Ilias' play thing... She channels her everything towards all that!

"I suppose... It is interesting to say the least. It is... Different from the normal ways we have trained."

>> No.2030545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570935054904.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030544
You can also increase the weights of these machines without even actually putting anything else on them.
They're very convenient for strength and endurance training at least.
Micaela might sense the large amounts of power coming off of promestein at least, but otherwise, she was still the same book nerd she's always been

>> No.2030546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570935311132.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030545
"I see, that saves room... It also makes basic training easier..."
Micaela just nods, watching the others work at the weights.

>> No.2030547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570935741896.png -(74.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2030546
When promestein was done with her sets, she would get up and move towards the food Ilias had bought for them and would start wolfing down the burgers
Which was quite the sight to see, but she was still reading her book at the same time
Ilias: That girl has gotten exceedingly good at juggling reading and training... It's kind of admirable.

Last edited 19/10/12(Sat)23:02.

>> No.2030548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570936121968.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030547
"Considering you're making her work that much, even she will do anything to keep going... She wants to research more, that's just how she is... Albeit, she's a tad more tame here at least..."

>> No.2030549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570936209896.jpg -(443.0 KiB, 1000x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453625

>>2030548
Ilias: I Offered her something she couldn't refuse, that's why~

>> No.2030550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570936795031.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030549
"What? What would you have to offer to her? More stuff to research? More chaos?"
Micaela's looking and judging ilias, waiting for her to answer first before saying more.

>> No.2030551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570936935941.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 950x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153833

>>2030550
To be allowed to research my body.

>> No.2030552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570937440318.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030551
"Oh my... I think you're just enjoying yourself then. To put yourself out there like that... As if you're going to addict her to you as though she were a human."

>> No.2030553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570937814548.jpg -(19.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19720

>>2030552
Promestein: Please don't joke like that.
She would finally answer back
Promestein: I just want to attain the high of knowledge that the angel named progress did in her world.
Ilias: Promestein, Science God, Progress. She goes by a few names.
Ilias: She is one of the 3 most powerful angels under me.

>> No.2030554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570937920457.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 841x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97507

>>2030553
"You cannot be certain with her. Ilias... She will try something. All you can do is... Try your best."
Micaela makes out a small smile, knowing from experience in her short time having to deal with her.

>> No.2030555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570938201871.png -(343.6 KiB, 880x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351855

>>2030554
Promestein: Maybe, but she's kept her word so far.
Promestein would cross her arms
Promestein: Even when I had gotten power in my world it was useless, I do not have the experience of an actual fighter, so she's been pushing me to become stronger and taught me how to fight.
Ilias: Heh... I have no reason to turn against her so long as she herself cooperates.

>> No.2030556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570938785612.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030555
"And yet- You have no such need for such strength and you'd be able to study in peace if it weren't for her?"
Micaela just shrugs, a bit of 'darkness' still in her wanting to play the bad guy.

>> No.2030557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570939152095.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 950x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153833

>>2030556
Ilias: She thinks her other self looks cool.
Promestein: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
She immediatelly freaks out and tries to silence Ilias
Promestein: What are you? Black Alice!? Don't tease me like that.

>> No.2030558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570939489079.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030557
"...Which other self? As far as I know there's too many, so I wouldn't know about this particular... Promestein."
Although, that doesn't stop Micaela. She's a tad curious. A different Promestein varying from the one she knew of.

>> No.2030559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570939683020.jpg -(113.7 KiB, 576x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116479

And in the aftermath of her fun event Megan was taking some time to enjoy this temporary form to enjoy Lupul's castle, taking a look and passing herself off as just some 'random floof' he had taken in.
Place is huge.... and it feels like it's still growing.

>> No.2030560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570939877336.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030558
Ilias would create a small orb with the image of that promestein
She would see an angel with a strong physical build but with lots of mechanical parts fused to her with large metal like wings along with normal wings
She would have black sclera and lines in her eyes making what looks like round crossairs
She felt a bit demonic, and had enough weaponry on her to make even world breaker luka blush
Something like this.

>> No.2030561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570940182966.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030560
"How odd... Always fusing such things and moving away from being an angel... It is fitting of the mad scientist though."
Micaela winces, remembering her own Promestein... Most weren't any good...

>> No.2030562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570940540469.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030561
It is this one's desire to emulate and surpass her, so I'm just giving a helping hand.
Progress is a very powerful angel, she surpasses even your power at it's peak as she has slowly changed her physiology to emulate mine from all her studies.
However her views differ greatly from this one.
This one sees great promise from Humanity, while Progress is jaded by the constant wars humanity has waged with itself using her technology.
Promestein chooses not to comment on that. That was something she had mixed feelings about

>> No.2030563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570941124708.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030562
"Even when I entertain both light and dark to form chaos?"
Micaela looks at the red-head... A bit miffed knowing the bookworm was ahead of her. Though, looking at Skadi... She's comfortable being stronger than her.
Okay, I might be lazy about scrolling through excessive folders. Shh.

>> No.2030564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570941247006.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030563
Yes, even then she was stronger than you by a large amount.

>> No.2030565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570941334775.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030564
"Is strength the only thing that matters to you? It really comes off as the end all be all Ilias... It's like you're a monster, albeit smothering us instead of doing something more crass or debauched."

>> No.2030566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570941810373.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030565
My motivation for strength is different than the monster's motivation for strength.
You need only look to your sister Lucifina to know the answer.
She would grin maniacally
That sheer rage on Alice's face as I killed her children one by one, her every single attempt at hurting me failing as I continued to destroy her children and hammer her powerlessness.
The torture I inflicted on her mentally as I broke her and then chopped off her head and displayed it as a trophy.
These are feelings I will never forget.
I constantly grow stronger so that I may fight stronger opponents. Unlike monsters I will not impede others from growing stronger to defy my rule.
It brings me joy to see angels like progress.

>> No.2030567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570942532562.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030566
"I know the motivations are different. I'm just pointing out... That both of you really seem to enjoy that pursuit." She'd have understood it before. But after all the fighting, she wants a peaceful and quiet life.

"Yes, you're also sadistic like a monster, let me add that one... But I can't help but find something... Off. I can't put my hand on it yet, but I'll figure it out eventually..."

>> No.2030568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570942630416.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030567
Really? I thought I was worse than them in the sadistic department... I'll have to try harder.

>> No.2030569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570943444940.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030568
"Perhaps it is a discrepancy in the worlds we've experienced?"
She pauses... Sweating bullets. Oh no. We can't have Ilias thinking like that.
"You're still the most sadistic person around, it's fine..."
That moment when you just hear something break and everyone's sweating. Yeah, that's Micaela right now. And internally, how skadi is considering she is overhearing this conversation.

>> No.2030570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570943664178.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030569
I can taste fear in the air...
She would say before shrugging
Yes, I suppose that's true. You are from a different world.

>> No.2030571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570943961025.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030570
"I think that's just the sweat from having them all work out for so long... Maybe a bath and a break is in order Ilias...?"

>> No.2030572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570944183898.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030571
They've worked out... but you haven't.
Promestein would slowly nudge to skadi and signal her to sneak away and leave micaela to her fate before they get caught in it, and would promptly make her getaway

>> No.2030573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570944527907.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030572
"Nonono, I've done my daily training, you don't have to..."
She tries to dismiss ilias as politely as possible, shooting an expression to call for help to the other two... But Skadi... She's leaving. She's gone.

>> No.2030574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570945110001.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030573
I'm not convinced.
It's time you did your workout here as well.

>> No.2030575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570945162065.png -(69.4 KiB, 458x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71092

>>2030574
"Haaah~ Fine.... So be it Mother."
Her last trick in the book! Does it work?

>> No.2030576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570945248919.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030575
Good girl, let's get you started then.
She would direct her to one of the machines

>> No.2030577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570945572701.jpg -(446.7 KiB, 886x1549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457376

>>2030576
Did it incentivize her? Did she make things worse? A question for later. For now, all she can do is listen and train... The sweet songs of muscles screaming in pain.

>> No.2030578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570983546021.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745
>spinel

They're a bit different from what you might know, but they have different charms.
She would show her to a room with a large screen with sound system
There would be consoles and games littering the area along with shelves upon shelves of animes and yet more games
You know what a book is, right? Well, playing these is like a book where you can see the adventure and control the main character of the story.

Last edited 19/10/13(Sun)12:19.

>> No.2030579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570983849965.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79855

>>2030578
>>2030578
She looks around the room, with an expression that can only be described as "lost" and nods along.

Right, right, books. That's uh... What's a book again? A story?
She reaches up to her upside-down gem, and it glows momentarily as she retrieves a strange crystal-looking object.

It glows, and begins showing holograms of other weird looking creatures fighting one another.
Is this what you mean?

>> No.2030580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570984483331.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2030579
Kind of...
She would start the console and a game would start
She would hand spinel the controller and teach her about the buttons
Alright, so this game is an action adventure.
You just click start and you go from there.
There should be a tutorial to help you learn the basics.

>> No.2030581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570984965159.png -(296.1 KiB, 1932x2203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303204

>>2030580
She stretches out her fingers to have better control over the buttons. Listening to what each one does... she'll zoom through the tutorial of whichever Game was presented to her.

Hm... And you just get entertainment from sitting here... pushing buttons? This is easy!

>> No.2030582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570985175426.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030581
Yup!
Stories are nice, because you can make up just about anything.
You can create all sorts of worlds, peoples, races.
All you need is a bit of imagination. So when people play these, it allows them to play as those characters and experience those worlds, even if to a small extent.

>> No.2030583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570985539253.png -(81.8 KiB, 1814x2774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83806

>>2030582
Spinel looks irritated by the console, and nods.
I guess I can see the appeal, but the games I play are real!

And more fun. They're spontaneous, whimsical, unpredictable! Doesn't anyone have friends here!? It's like I've flown to a Galaxy that's trying to replace me with gadgets, gizmos, and toys galore!
After all, who needs friends anymore-
She'll pause upon reaching the first boss battle and, despite cheating to have perfect control over the buttons, she'll die immediately. Pressing buttons does not equate to skill, after all.
She'll be visibly grinding her teeth at the TV.

>> No.2030584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570985648088.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170047

>>2030583
What kind of thinking is that?
You're a person, not an object, why are you trying to compare yourself to it?
These are things friends play together.

>> No.2030585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570986476477.png -(849.2 KiB, 2800x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
869559

>>2030584
The controller creaks and cracks as Spinel puts more pressure on it.

You don't know what I am at all!

>> No.2030586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570986671044.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166887

>>2030585
Well, why don't you tell me?
She would say, relaxing on the couch, not really phased
Unlike steven who in the movie had shown her rather distant body language, hers was more relaxed, trying to show that this wasn't so much of a big deal to her. She was willing to listen, but spinel was going to have to calm down and explain.
Basically, Alice was acting in a way that might make spinel feel bad since she was the only one over reacting and try to calm herself down a bit

>> No.2030587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570987087943.png -(345.8 KiB, 1024x964) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354084

>>2030586
Seeing her calm and not on edge, Spinel starts to simmer down. She'll drop the controller before she breaks it.

I'm a Gem! See the big shiny thing on my chest?
She points at the upside-down heart.
Perfectly Cut, from end to end! A pure Spinel to be the perfect Best Friend! I was made to play and entertain, to loyally follow and ease her pain. To live and serve her until the end of time- at least, that was the plan until she changed her mind.

>> No.2030588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570987240321.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030587
So... what about that doesn't make you a person like anyone else?

>> No.2030589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570987725182.jpg -(116.8 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119646

>>2030588
>>2030588
...So you really see me as a person?
She frowns and then pulls at her pig-tails, frustrated and also feeling guilty with herself.

Hah... Haha...!
Letting go, she'll turn around, and then fold her arms.
I must be a fool to want to believe something like that so easily. Again.

>> No.2030590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570988136081.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35668

>>2030589
Well DUH you're a person.
She would say, getting up a bit more bright spirited
If you were an object, would you get hurt when you're discarded?
She points to the console
That is an object. If something better comes along, it usually gets replaced because it's obsolete, but it's not made to have feelings.
It can't grow, not without the help of others to modify it.
She'd put the controller away for now
You're your own person, and if you wanted, you could make even more friends. More than one~
In fact, if you want, I can be your friend if you want!

>> No.2030591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570988840351.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1318983

>>2030590
...
Spinel sighs and sits down, feeling more guilty.
I... don't know what I want anymore. All I have are these feelings that just... don't go away.

>> No.2030592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570989100555.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35668

>>2030591
It sounds to me like you need some time to heal.
I can't exactly understand what you went through without you explaining more, but, if you want, we could binge watch anime for a while and it might help you feel better.
Some people like to watch stuff or keep busy when something bothers them, at least until they can sort things out a bit more.

>> No.2030593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570989565719.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1402511

>>2030592
...We'll call it six thousand years of Isolation.
She'd perk up a little bit and then blink.

Oh yeah, what's anime? Is this like spying on people with an observation Orb and murdering them later?

>> No.2030594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570989707536.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030593
It's kind of like games, except you watch it, and that's it.
They're stories you watch, and I know one I think you might like.

>> No.2030595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570989920161.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1785288

>>2030594
You do...?

>> No.2030596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570990937654.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030595
Yup!
She would go over to the shelf and grab a disk containing one piece episodes
This is a reeeeeeeeally long story though, but I just know you'll get a ton of ideas from it.
She would pop the disk into the console which doubles as a movie player too and then the episode would start and alice would lounge on the couch, signalling spinel to join her

>> No.2030597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570991090918.png -(601.9 KiB, 1280x1351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616389

>>2030596
Spinel bounces over to the couch and then sits down, fidgeting slightly as she tried to sit still.

All right... I'll give it a chance.
This is a cute pic.

>> No.2030598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570991313655.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2030597
Depending on how patient she wants to be, she might see the opening for the show and what the story is about, including about how the main character has abilities similar to her. Although he may use them in different ways

>> No.2030599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570992205934.jpg -(426.8 KiB, 1240x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437063

>>2030598
Watching into a bit, she scratches at her head trying to understand it.

...Hmmm. Human stories are a lot more interesting than I thought they'd be. Primitive limitations enable for deeper story-telling.

Pink Diamond would have just scanned the planet's surface from her Moon Base and looked for large quantities of precious metals. One Piece would be a Cinch for Gems to get their hands on. Not that... we'd have any use for it.

>> No.2030600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570992553196.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2030599
Yeah, the more technology you have, the easier it becomes to settle problems you might have in those stories.
That's where people turn to the adventure, because maybe their lives might just be too boring.
Oh, and the fights get more and more awesome the longer the series goes on.

>> No.2030601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570992804000.png -(184.0 KiB, 960x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188460

>>2030600
I'd really like to show that Loopy guy a few tricks of my own! But I'm impressed with his creativity.

Last edited 19/10/13(Sun)14:53.

>> No.2030602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570993569615.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170047

>>2030601
You totally could~!
She'd give a big thumbs up
If you like this series, then we can keep watching it, just be ready, it's a really long series.

>> No.2030603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570993756631.jpg -(85.9 KiB, 1024x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87922

>>2030602
Believe it or not, patience is one of my talents! If I can stand Perfectly still for six thousand years waiting for someone, I can spend a few weeks watching this... anime thing.

>> No.2030604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570993877504.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030603
She'd laugh and smile
You make a good point~!

>> No.2030605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570994192168.png -(136.6 KiB, 576x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139862

>>2030604
Now let's watch more!

>> No.2030606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570994532461.jpg -(216.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221375

>>2030605
You got it~
She would start the next episode in what might be a very long marathon

>> No.2030607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570994912832.png -(227.4 KiB, 610x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232841

>>2030606
Spinel will be awake and invested throughout the Marathon, showing no signs of losing energy, or needing food or sleep.
CONGRATS, YOU HAVE A NEW FRIEND ALICE.

>> No.2030608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570995637693.jpg -(240.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246578

>>2030607
Awesome! Alice however would need sleep, but she'd just tell her in advance and sleep on the couch and wake up eventually to continue the marathon
She had seen this before, so she didn't mind losing some bits here and there

>> No.2030609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570996068000.png -(139.3 KiB, 826x1045) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142693

>>2030608
After a few days of marathoning the anime, regardless of how much Alice watched with her, Spinel will eventually be sitting there with glowing eyes- like she were recording bits of the anime in her mind. A whole new take on Mental notes.
But whenever scenes she didn't care for were rolling, they'd be normal.

I like how this guy's got his bones, and muscles, and everything included in his abilities!
She'd say at long last.
I don't even know what it's like to have those things, but I bet I could emulate what he does~!

Last edited 19/10/13(Sun)15:47.

>> No.2030610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570996642747.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62119

>>2030609
I bet! Plus there's so many episodes that there's tons and tons to learn from them.
I bet you could make a hell of a long video of every single move he's done in a compilation.

>> No.2030611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570997084538.png -(143.3 KiB, 727x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146696

>>2030610
I bet I could! Maybe I'll do that later.
She's already been doing that in her head :D

>> No.2030612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570997733830.jpg -(28.7 KiB, 474x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29343

>>2030611
This marathon would take a while longer, probably another week at best, but Alice would be along for the whole ride
She was also used to staying indoors for very long periods of time

>> No.2030613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570997894019.jpg -(1000.2 KiB, 1271x1639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1024204

>>2030612
When that week was up, and they finished their Marathon, Spinel would spring forward and stand upright!

Well that was fun to watch. What's next!? Are we gonna watch more anime?

>> No.2030614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570998489282.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030613
I'd be up for that, but I need to restock my pantries with food, so I'll need to go out to buy some.
She'd take a moment to think since spinel was so hyped up from this
How about on the way I introduce you to more of my friends?
I actually try and get everyone into Anime and games anyway~

>> No.2030615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570998871500.png -(312.5 KiB, 996x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320030

>>2030614
Sure!! We'll meet your friends, refill your pantry, and do another marathon~!

I think I"m gonna enjoy being your friend.

>> No.2030616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570999015079.jpg -(296.8 KiB, 752x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303877

>>2030615
Alright, I'll just take a quick shower and we'll go.
She'd smell herself
I stink...
She'd head to the bathroom and take a quick shower before coming back out with a new fresh pair of clothes
Alright, let's go~

>> No.2030617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570999325571.jpg -(37.0 KiB, 600x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37868

>>2030616
>>2030616
You do that.
She'd say supportively, but with no idea what a shower actually entailed. Gems don't take baths after all.
When Alice comes back out, Spinel will be hopping on one foot, and juggling various items!
A few kitchen knives, a game controller, a pillow, and some other odd objects. Most of which Harmless, but Spinel was intent on being entertaining.

Great~ I'll show your friends how good I am at juggling! Everyone loves Juggling, right?

>> No.2030618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570999917428.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2030617
Honestly, when I see that kind of stuff I can't help but be impressed... it gets even more impressive the more items they use.
Some people might find it boring, but I wouldn't really mind them.
That's kind of the thing with huge populations of people.
More people there are, the more opinions there are as well
With that said she'd signal her to follow along as she was ready to head out

>> No.2030619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571000649273.png -(460.9 KiB, 2910x2199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471922

>>2030618
Very quickly, Spinel would stop juggling and not bother to catch any of the falling debris.

...Great!... I'll clean that up when we get back.

>> No.2030620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571003863819.png -(547.2 KiB, 889x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560309

>>2030540
After a long while of hot/heated kinky shenanigans, Setsuna would wake up the next day- still a catgirl.
She reached up to rub her ears.

So it wasn't a dream after all... Why do I have trouble telling the difference these days?
She'll sigh and then look around to see if Chiu is still with her.

>> No.2030621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571004320439.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 904x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120608

>>2030620
And she'd find her fellow catgirl curled up right next to her, snoozing peacefully, ears, tail and collar still on display, the girl looking everything like a sterotypical pet catgirl, and snoozing almost cutely.
nynnnnnnnaa.....
Apparently she wore herself out, then again Chiu was always less atheltic than Setsuna.

>> No.2030622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571005911979.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 400x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89259

>>2030621
Still asleep... Maybe I should let her rest.
Setsuna thought to herself, feeling a craving for caffeine.
She'll try to quietly, and discreetly, slip out of bed to go to the kitchen!

>> No.2030623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571007118000.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202693

>>2030622
And with catlike tread she'd succeed.... well for awhile, eventually though as she'd start to try to fix herself something she'd hear an alarmed cry from her room.... apparently chui woke up!
What the hell?

Last edited 19/10/13(Sun)18:51.

>> No.2030624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571007738716.png -(139.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142349

>>2030623
She can wait a minute.
Setsuna thinks to herself as she takes her time getting coffee. She was always the one to go along with Chiu's shenanigans, but just this once something as trivial as a cup of coffee was more important to her.
But eventually she'll trudge her way back to the room.

...Good morning.

>> No.2030625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571008471787.png -(141.5 KiB, 404x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144924

>>2030624
"What the nyaaa... happened...."
She was fondling her ears lightly looking down right concerned...
Uh.... morning.... nya...
Her voice sounded adorable.... and it's clear she's not intending to sound adorable.
We're.... still kitties.

>> No.2030626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571008683714.png -(88.9 KiB, 185x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91011

>>2030625
Looks that way. I think I was able to shake the compulsive urge to Nyaa a lot though.
She'd say, casually sipping her coffee looking disheveled and unkempt.

>> No.2030627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571011079746.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2030626
I haven't, it's like every other sentence it slips out, and my voice, it's gotten so cute sounding....
She frowned and stood up awkardly before falling to her knees awkwardly.
Nya.... least I'm getting better at walking with a tail.... still it should have worn off.

>> No.2030628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571012852362.jpg -(126.2 KiB, 850x1044) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129229

>>2030627
I think my balance isn't affected as much because I'm already used to walking around with wings. The tail just feels... a little tight.
She frowned as she watched Chisame.

...Also, what's with the bell?

>> No.2030629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571013588155.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 313x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32722

>>2030628
Nya the bell?
She reached up and fondled it.
I don't know, I don't know why I put this collar on.... I guess it just felt right, I was getting into character wearing it....

>> No.2030630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571015163187.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 600x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77605

>>2030629
Yeah... It all happened so fast I'm surprised you had the forethought to get into character before... well, you know.
She clears her throat.

Are these potion effects going to be an issue though...? I thought we'd be back to normal when we woke up.

>> No.2030631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571016556000.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 410x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32966

>>2030630
Well I've always been good about getting into character nya.
It was partly deliberate and partly... instinctual, and the latter worried her.
I thought we'd be back to normal too, I really, REALLY hope this isn't permament.
Cause being a catgirl too long would likely monsterify her... or so she believes.

Last edited 19/10/13(Sun)21:29.

>> No.2030632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571021450562.jpg -(61.4 KiB, 400x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62861

>>2030631
>>2030631
Hm... Tell me who supplied your potions. I'll go threaten to Banish them if they don't give us a cure for this.
She frowned as she said this.
I'm probably rusty...

>> No.2030633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571022433143.jpg -(20.9 KiB, 474x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21352

>>2030632
It was some potion shop in town, there's actually several in there, it was a fund by the fans to get more stuff for our gimmick, nya..... She frowned
There's several brands in there.... this shouldn't have happened, this has to have some other reason!!
Pouty cat
Nya, could still try the store....

>> No.2030634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571023552233.png -(88.9 KiB, 185x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91011

>>2030633
She sighs.
...Have you ever gotten anything from the Slimy Cauldron?

>> No.2030635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571023825218.jpg -(18.8 KiB, 295x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19288

>>2030634
Yes that's one of them Nya..... I remember seeing it at least on the list....

>> No.2030636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571024284580.jpg -(442.9 KiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453578

>>2030635
It's the only one i can remember the name of.
Rena has her own green-house, and a lot of minions that bring her exotic plants and alchemical ingredients from other worlds.

It's as good a place as any to start with, unless there's one closer to home.

>> No.2030637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571024598192.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 383x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23403

>>2030636
It is the oldest one in town, if anything they might have the original potion recipe and everyone else is just copying....
She blinked
It's a place we can start, maybe there's an antidote potion.... I could check the box.... or we could go....
Another noticable thing, usually Chiu is at least a little awkward about her nudity, but right now, she's not even seeming to realize it.

>> No.2030638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571025454057.png -(26.0 KiB, 236x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26641

>>2030637
Mn...
She nods.

Um, put some clothes on I guess and we can check both. Maybe we missed something in the box, like a note or a warning label?

>> No.2030639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571026174448.jpg -(198.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203389
>Cow

You don't but I can ask out of curiosity.

>> No.2030640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571026296493.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62119

>>2030619
Oh right.
One of the people I'm going to introduce you to is really powerful, so try not to provoke her.
It's really hard to do, but she is the kind of person who can destroy a universe with a finger...
She says this rather casually though, like it's not that much of an issue

>> No.2030641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571026561353.png -(206.3 KiB, 818x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211208

>>2030640
...And she probably gets bored easy too, right?
She has a very irritated tone when she says that.
Well at least I can be entertaining.

>> No.2030642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571026879517.jpg -(541.5 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554452

>>2030638
Let's go through the box to be sure.... wouldn't hurt to check....
And then she mentioned clothes causing her to look down.
Why didn't you tell me I was naked, what would the people say!....
She sounded annoyed.
Find the box while I try to find some clothes!
nothings she has has tailholes

>> No.2030643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571026974737.jpg -(176.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180915

>>2030642
With your ingenuity, I'm sure you can cut a hole in something that won't look terrible.
Setsuna says and then goes back out into the living room to rummage through the box.

>> No.2030644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571027025976.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 485x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89992

>>2030639
Oh.... well yeah.... I guess something like that.... something useful....
She blinked
Weapons aren't useful now.
She almost thought of that but wasn't that what she already has been repeatedly even before she was a sow?

>> No.2030645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571027050398.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030641
Well, actually, she's pretty easy to entertain.
She also really likes food. I got her into manga and anime too~

>> No.2030646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571027416963.png -(470.6 KiB, 1750x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481853

>>2030645
Well she sounds better than the Diamonds so far! Who is she?

>> No.2030647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571027542725.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030646
Her name is Ilias.
It might not mean much to you since you don't know much about those concepts yet, but she's what you call a god, or an angel, whatever you want to call it.

>> No.2030648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571027769140.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91063

>>2030644
Cow are only good for making toys anyway.
Anything else would be kind of silly.
But in a sense, you are kind of weapons, when we want you to be~ Like that invasion mission you were on.

>> No.2030649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571027979702.png -(1.2 MiB, 600x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1292398

>>2030647
Interesting....
She says, lagging slightly behind Alice, but still following.

>> No.2030650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571028231638.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>2030643
I'm working on it.....
And so she went back.... before eventually coming back with a skirt and outfit similar to those sailor uniforms cause now the pic works.
Didn't want to stick a hole in my panties so I'm just winging it for now.....
And while she did that Setsuna found a list of things, there were several potions in their, catgirls, dragons, kitsune, even ironically "Tengu" potions.... would that even work on her.... there wasn't much in the case of instructions though the time limit next to most of the potions were '3 to 5 hours'... and it's clearly been longer than that.... though there was a statement that one potion can be countered by another potion...

>> No.2030651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571028484204.jpg -(203.8 KiB, 590x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208642

>>2030648
Which is why I would want to be one that gives lots of use and pleasure..... and I guess so...
Her tails wave behind her at that thought, and she had to agree most of the ones it would make no sense to be anything else.
Well yeah.... we can be... like then.... that was fun.... I guess...
She blinked again and frowned a little
Well other than when the others got captured...
That had.... annoyed her a bit.

Last edited 19/10/14(Mon)00:48.

>> No.2030652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571028800336.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 516x729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132149

>>2030650
>>2030650
>>2030650
...Hmmm... There's not a lot here that helps. The effects definitely shouldn't have lasted this long, and one of them can be nulled, but it doesn't tell us which potion is the cure.

>> No.2030653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571029745856.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2030652
And I'm not likely to just start drinking random potions unless I'm pretty sure I have one that will actually help.... could just make things worse...
She still grabbed one potion, simply to get proof of purchase.

>> No.2030654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571029983851.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 384x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80421

>>2030653
Setsuna picks up her Katana.

...Well, let's go I guess.

>> No.2030655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571031850646.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 440x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118429

>>2030654
And she'd head for the door and step out.
Let's get to this shop and find out a solution.... cause I know there is one.

>> No.2030656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571191785365.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

Escaping the training... Skadi is out and about, looking for her room, trying to find a nice place to go sleep, rest well... It'll be excellent for her aching body.

>> No.2030657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571192993436.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91425

>>2030656
That would be hard for the poor girl since they're nowhere close to heaven, and promestein was just there with her reading a book without giving any imput

>> No.2030658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571193264966.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030657
Skadi wouldn't talk to her just yet... And knowing 'distance' is something that wouldn't really help them... She tries to get any sleep she can, cradling her arms and trying to find a nice wall to cuddle against.

>> No.2030659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571194972444.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 503x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87832

And so there was Spiffy. It was rather late for the fox maid and rather than keeping Lupul company in his bed for the moment she had just put her fluffy granddaughter to sleep after a long day of showing her the Spiffy side to life. After all she does prefer a granddaughter that actually wants to do things with her than doing things to her. As much as she wants to cuddle Kai to death its a lot more fun with Vanora. So Spiffy was taking a break the only way she knew how and that was a mass cleanout of all the vacant rooms in a certain hall. This also included her son's room because she may be oblivious to the fact that he's got multiple bodies now but she's never oblivious to the state his room can get in if not tidied up every once in a while. Plus she does like keeping tabs on where he's at with his studies and own adventures. Some may call this nosy but she just views it as looking out for her boy.

>> No.2030660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571196473681.jpg -(116.2 KiB, 743x1075) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118968

>>2030659
Well if she's in his room she'll be getting a visit from Vanel, who, is actually feeling rather relieved so many people have taken such good care of her own.... though, sometimes she really would just want a bit of time alone....
Sigh, well I should have known this would happen considering....
Either way she'd walk into the room and soon spot someone cleaning......
Hey.... are you the.....
No not the maid.

Last edited 19/10/15(Tue)23:27.

>> No.2030661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571198777482.png -(315.1 KiB, 756x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322655

>>2030660
"Spores from plants have yet to emit spores that contain desired effect... Still needs more..." What?

Spiffy's looking at Virgil's notes for his current experiment in botany. He's got a row of some nice looking plants that are real aesthetic to the eye but his notes seem to go on and on about the genetic makeups of plant and "Desired Effects" but nothing really about what this "Desired Effect" is. Spiffy wont immediately notice Vanel's entry. She's too lost in her son's notes because she can't seem to make out heads or tails of what he's trying to do.

Maybe it's in here....?

She picks up another notebook of his and.

"Today I noticed that mistress really enjoys to mumble. mumble.......

....

OKAY.

She tosses it back in the box and by the times she does that's when she notices Vanel and Vanel may notice that her face is bright red as she's trying to stow that particular notebook away.

Hi Vanel! I uh... Was just making sure Virgil's on the right path with things!

Last edited 19/10/16(Wed)00:06.

>> No.2030662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571200269859.png -(137.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140534

>>2030661
On the right path, you mean.... that he's not up to something that could really blow up in his face.... again?
She asked curiously as she poddled around the room, looking at the plants curiously.
He's certainly been busy....
She glanced in the direction of his notebook.
Uh.... what is that?

>> No.2030663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571201100067.jpg -(240.9 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246683

>>2030662
Well mostly... Boys will be boys and will always find a way to blow something up! I just like making sure he's not... Y'know in any danger of starting a war or releasing some kind of monstrosity on accident. He likes to play around with science and magic a lot so I wanna make sure he stays within what's acceptable.

She glances back at the pile of notebooks.

Oh that's just where he keeps all of his notes and stuff like that.

Although maybe Lupul was right there are some things out there that a mom shouldn't know about it.

Spiffy wasn't willing to tell Vanel what the contents of that particular notebook had.

>> No.2030664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571202118831.png -(380.2 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389315

>>2030663
Didn't he once accidentally turn a pokemon into a monster girl once.... I remember running into her a few times...
Vanel's gotten much better at 'taming' her
Ah his notes.... I haven't really read them, I always thought they were just private stuff for projects....

I mean I have my own private things too so it's only fair right..... still I haven't had much time for privacy, being a mom, even when I have all of you helping, is still a lot of work....
Still I'm happy
Kind of like living here too.

>> No.2030665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571203670368.jpg -(116.2 KiB, 256x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118959

>>2030664
Well I always told him to stay away from Alcohol for a reason.

She chuckles nervously.

Camilla is a bit of a hot head but I think he managed to get her back to normal. Plus it's nice for Voja to have someone to play with too.

Even if Voja's definition of playing became much different as of late. Although he still enjoys his tennis ball.

And that's right fair is fair for you two but I'm his mom so I get to take a peek here and there! Although I do get lost in the language he uses from time to time.

Monarch has driven Virgil to use many technical terms that are lost on Spiffy.

Well Privacy is a premium as a parent. But being alone is kinda boring when you get used to being around so many people. Plus the best alone time I have is with Lupul anyways~

She goes into a dreamy state before shaking herself out of it.

You'll find that the rewards of parenting are more than worth the sacrifice of privacy though. You get to have so much fun with your child! Although if it's time away I can show you this nice little vacation world Lupul and I go on to make him forget his troubles.

>> No.2030666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571204915403.png -(346.6 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354928

>>2030665
I don't drink myself, for that reason, mom told me it's bad for my mind anyway.
She shrugged and nodded about Camilla
Well I'll admit she has gotten better over the years... and Voja is cutie....
She sighed at the discussion of technical terms too
Mom has tried to have me be a lab assistant but I was no good either.... really surprised my mom and Monarch haven't met.... though I'm afraid of what could happen if they did from what I heard about her...
She chuckled.
Heh, from what I heard Lupul can be pretty, amazing in alone time.
Though Vanel is quite happy being with his son, but let's just say these ears HEAR things.
A place to vacation and get away, that'd be nice, maybe we could have a family picnic there.

>> No.2030667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571206997324.jpg -(133.5 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136663

>>2030666
Truthfully I dont know many people who can get on Monarch's good side. I only know that Virgil is there because he's such a dedicated student.

She giggles.

Well im sure with Virgil you'll get an idea of what his father can be like. I know Lupul has a lot of women that like him but I make it a point to stay his favorite maid of them all~

Spiffy firmly believed it to be so that she was indeed his favorite maid which is what she would definitely settle for in place of having him as a husband. She'd also visibly squirm a little since Lupul made it a thing to replace her undergarments with living leech clothes that has fun with her periodically.

You could definitely have a picnic out there but I think it's something just to get away from it all. Of course you're free to use it how you like, its not like Lupul and I can occupy all our little hideaways at once.

>> No.2030668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571208014764.png -(346.6 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354928

>>2030667
My mom is kind of the same way, I mean she'll sometimes do sexy stuff with people but actually working with people is something she hardly ever does outside of her coworkers of my uncle... though she'd likely let Virgil in cause he's family now.
She thought of how that would go.... and quickly decided it likely would be a bad idea... especially if Gemini is there helping cause she'll likely try to show off.
And mom and Megan have told me about Lupul, and I've seen him in passing a few times too. I'm happy with Virgil but I wouldn't mind letting him pet my tail sometime... I know he likes them. And a lot of other things.
She giggled and glanced down at her, likely she suspects something.

Well maybe I will, but we'll see, it'd be nice just to see it none the less.

>> No.2030669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571209130856.jpg -(210.3 KiB, 840x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215367

>>2030668
Sneezes someplace nearby.

>> No.2030670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571210268344.jpg -(95.9 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98234

>>2030668
Spiffy maintains her posture for the moment.

Well he certainly wouldn't mind that. He'll never turn down an opportunity to pet a fluffy tail. I've had to use mine to get him away from his own world from time to time.

She gets a little shifty eyed.

So... Out of curiosity do you mind that Virgil chases after other girls at all...?

>>2030669
YOU CALM YOUR TITS!

>> No.2030671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571212164342.png -(339.5 KiB, 500x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347606

>>2030670
I'm sure, that's one thing I'm pretty sure is genetic, the tail obsession at least....
And then came that question.... one that got a bit of a glance back and forth.
To be honest, sometimes I do, but I know it's just how it is.... mostly I only don't like it if he never tells me about it and I don't find out about it for a long time.
Which is rather hard to do since Annete is constantly tracking him.
I mean I know it's just how it is, and to be honest I'm not against doing things with other girls.... and I know he's going to do things that have happen.... but....
She blinked and got a thoughtful look.
Long as he tells me eventually I guess it's okay...
Or she gets to take part, that's another thing that she can accept when it comes to sharing him.
As long as he makes time for me, I'm happy, and nothing will change what we've done together.

>> No.2030672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571212798566.jpg -(621.8 KiB, 891x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636730

>>2030670
Only Spiffy's floof will calm her now!

>> No.2030673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571213457336.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 528x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67687

>>2030671
It definitely is. Believe it or not I used to only have a tail for Halloween. After Virgil was born and he saw me without a tail he just would not stop crying. So I've had them ever since.

Spiffy nods along and listens intently. She has the look of someone who's getting an idea.

That's actually wonderful to hear! I know already he likes you a great deal but with that attitude you'll easily be he his favorite! Maybe I need to jump in with Lupul more often with the other girls...

But I can think of a couple of ways you can even make it so you'll always be the first on his mind.

>>2030672
Bitch I will throw you in a dryer without the fabric softener

Last edited 19/10/16(Wed)04:10.

>> No.2030674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571213960308.png -(458.7 KiB, 800x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469728

>>2030673
Well I'll have to say it looks good on you, mom told me she originally didn't have a tail either but after she saw how much everyone liked ours she had to join us as well....
She thought about the offer and smiled a little bit.
I don't want to choke him out, and I know a lot of other girls want him, and I'm not going to challenge every single one of them to some sort of battle royale with him on the line...
Strange thought, where did that come from, though it's funny choice of words.

And I'd like some advice, I mean I'm not worried.... really I'm not.
She's a little worried.
But I'd like the help.

>> No.2030675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571214908078.jpg -(254.8 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260901

>>2030674
She'd giggle at the Battle Royale line.

Well if it ever comes down to that I'll happily give you some weapons and armor~

Was she serious?

Anyways the first way is real simple but it requires you to do this every night. And that's to wrap him up in your tail and hug onto him tight. That warmth means so much more in the long run than anything else. Of course way #2 is a little quicker but does require patience. You see when Virgil was little he REALLY liked candy to a point where it wasn't really good for him. So with his big bag of Halloween candy one year I let him eat the whole thing on the condition that he wouldn't get anything else until his candy bag was gone. He got pretty sick of candy for while but he started to eat everything on his plate... So what if you and I found a planet where Virgil can go on his little "treasure hunts?"

>> No.2030676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571274518451.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030649
The two would do their shopping before eventually stopping to a fast food restaurant, usually around the times Ilias shows up
Spinel might see a very tall and naked winged figure with long blond hair just chowing down on the burgers she bought
There she is~

>> No.2030677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571275126337.jpg -(176.4 KiB, 709x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180620

>>2030675
Oh mom says I have an advantage there too if I ever used it.... not sure what she means though.
She chuckled.
And I'd do number 1 easily, I even have tried to do it at night when I can...
Of course on nights neither of them are around that's kind of hard.
But really.... your second idea... that sounds kind of fun, 'treasure hunts' huh, could bring her too.... might be fun.

>> No.2030678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571275500483.jpg -(133.5 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136663

>>2030677
So what if we found Virgil a planet where there are plenty of girls with no fluffy tails and just let him wear himself out on trying to chase them around? Not sure if you wanna bring her along but im sure its something the both of you can definitely do.

>> No.2030679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571276331760.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1748893

>>2030676
Oh yeah? Let's see what we're dealing with...
This becomes related as Spinel literally stretches her eye out to look Ilias over.

...She looks just as soft and fleshy as everyone else so far.

>> No.2030680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571276689600.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2030679
It looks that way, but she's made entirely of light~
She would wave to Ilias
Alice: Hey Ilias.
Ilias would turn in their direction and wave back, since her mouth it full
Alice: I was just passing by and I thought I would introduce you to one of my new friends, Spinel~

>> No.2030681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571276728668.png -(24.8 KiB, 312x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25420

>>2030655
As they head for one of the potion shops, Setsuna will let the Nerd choose their first stop.

>> No.2030682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571276904237.png -(345.8 KiB, 1024x964) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354084

>>2030680
Made of light, huh?

Heeellooo~!
She says dramatically, giving a fake curtsy.

I've heard so much about you!
This, too, is an exaggerated claim.

>> No.2030683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571276926365.jpg -(66.0 KiB, 500x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67550

>>2030678
Might be fun, really just seeing what sort of antics he could get up to in a safe environment.... though I'll think about bringing my girl along.... might be better to not...

I think Trick or Treating might be a good idea though.

>> No.2030684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571277392313.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35668

>>2030682
Ilias still with her mouth full would motion for the other two to sit down

>> No.2030685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571277788131.jpg -(104.6 KiB, 600x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107109

>>2030684
Spinel will pull a chair out for Alice and then sit down as well, kicking her feet underneath as she does.

...Is this how it communicates?
She asks Alice, with an expression of skepticism.
I think it's broken.

>> No.2030686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571278147007.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2030681
And I suppose we'll start at the Slimey Cauldron since it's the oldest and likely largest potion shop at this point in time.
So.... guess we go in.
Strangely she's still wearing her bell collar.

>> No.2030687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571278554993.png -(622.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637454

>>2030686
As Setsuna and Chisame enter into the building, they'll be greeted by the owner just staring at them.

Between them, and the register, was a lot of space with potion racks, display stands, and various other displays filled with all kinds of potions- most of which were Fetish based, because of how popular they are.

S: She's looking at us... do you think she remembers you?

>> No.2030688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571279590524.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 313x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32722

>>2030687
Well I kind of didn't really do much more than check off the list of the potions people were paying for.... so maybe, I wasn't here long enough..
She blinked
So I guess I should ask her if her potions time limits are longer than I thought...
Or if there's something else causing it to continue, like a spell.... or something else

>> No.2030689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571279766445.png -(225.4 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230850

>>2030688
...You look like you need help.
Rena would eventually say, eyeballing Chiu... with all of the eyes she has. Including all the eyes inside of her hat!

>> No.2030690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571280109154.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030685
Alice: Nah, it's just impolite to talk with your mouth full of food.
Ilias would finish her bite
Ilias: So, you brought me a gem this time?
She'd finally say, smiling a bit

>> No.2030691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571280593693.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 400x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32936

>>2030689
She let out a little sound out of nerves from being stared at
Nya....
Those eyes are creepy
She walked up letting the cat sound slip out.
We both tried the catgirl potion and it hasn't worn off yet nya....
Of course they might have drank more than a normal dose last night did get kind of hazy.
Is this.... normal..... or does it last longer than I thought?

Last edited 19/10/16(Wed)22:49.

>> No.2030692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571280621907.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1634643

>>2030690
Spinel looks at Ilias with surprise.

Oh, she knows what I am. That's refreshing.

>> No.2030693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571280894537.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2030692
Alice: Gods kind of just tend to know a lot of stuff.
Ilias: Including her situation. That is to say.
Ilias: Do you know that you are no longer in your universe?

>> No.2030694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571283313040.jpg -(688.6 KiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
705127

>>2030693
I know enough.
She frowns.

I'm not worried about it though.
Because to her, it's just a detour in her life.

>> No.2030695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571285264853.png -(224.0 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229330

>>2030691
Depends.
Rena says, staring at her blankly now.

There are fetish potions, polymorph potions, and corruption potions.
The lasting effects can be anywhere from an hour, to much longer, depending on the size of the dose.

...You aren't corrupted, yet... but you're half-way there, heheheheh~
Enjoy the creepy cackle.

>> No.2030696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571286467279.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>2030695
I'm thinking it was either a fetish potion.... nya...
She said, would explain the verbal tic.
But it could have been a polymorph... I don't know.... I think it just said catgirl potion....
She blinked
Wait HALF Corrupted... nya???!!

Last edited 19/10/17(Thu)00:27.

>> No.2030697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571287856965.png -(226.5 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231984

>>2030696
A sleek black tendril coils up and around, dropping a few vials down on the counter.

...These are potions of Dispell, and one that should reverse the fetish potion if that's what it is.
If you didn't buy your potions from me, though, then they won't help until I get samples~

>> No.2030698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571288311520.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 448x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25747

>>2030697
How much Nya....
She asked curiously, being a suspicious cat.
And I know I bought some from here, but I'm not sure if it was that one, some were sent by fans too from other shops....

>> No.2030699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571288479999.png -(225.4 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230850

>>2030698
No cost... It would hurt my reputation if I charged you to fix mistakes my products caused.

>> No.2030700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571288927020.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 826x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85418

>>2030699
Well.... Alright Nya....
She looked at Setsuna
Maybe we should go back and make sure the potion was from here.... and that it was a fetish potion... why didn't I remember to bring the bottle!
Likely cause sometime in the antics the bottles rolled away somewhere.
Thank you nya....
She still looks adorable, especially since the bell rings every time she nods or bows.

Last edited 19/10/17(Thu)01:08.

>> No.2030701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571318631354.jpg -(180.5 KiB, 540x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184786

>>2030700
>>2030700
Setsuna hadn't been lingering far, choosing to watch the door and the rest of the shop in case something else happened.

...It sounds like you got what you need, I hope.

>> No.2030702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571344147621.jpg -(364.3 KiB, 616x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373013

>>2030701
I hope so too, I'm hoping it was simply a potion mishap...
Though it likely wasn't, if the slime witch had been doing a check she'd also realize that there was something magical on Chiu..

>> No.2030703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571344515597.jpg -(713.3 KiB, 717x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
730401

>>2030702
Well we can go home and see what works, or continue to the next shop on your list.
Rena can sense a lot of things as a Cosmic Horror, but interfering in all of them isn't her business.
Regardless, she did also hand Chisame a Potion of Dispel.

>> No.2030704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571347129241.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 383x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23403

>>2030703
Nya...
She shook her head.
Let's try the next shop, just in case, I don't want to go back home then find out it didn't work.
And she doesn't want to take it in public in case there's some crazy side effect.
Uh....
She'd take the second potion.
What's this for Nya?
Yes it's clear something on her is giving a magical effect, it could be what's keeping the persistence up.... at least the potion likely should interfere.

>> No.2030705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571352692255.jpg -(53.1 KiB, 278x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54330

>>2030704
>>2030704
I heard her say she was giving you a solution to both the Fetish and Polymorph potions.
Setsuna says, following her to the next shop.

But they'll only work if the potions we drank came from her shop.

>> No.2030706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571353989906.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2030705
Well hers was the shop I got most of the potions from, the other I didn't even walk in, it was just ordered from there and delivered, but it was vouched for.... I think their shop is up ahead nya....
She blinked
I think they ordered the collar from there too.

>> No.2030707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571354652605.jpg -(176.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180915

>>2030706
The collar...?
Setsuna raises an eyebrow and then gasps.

Ah! Hey Chisame, hold still a second for me.

>> No.2030708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571358434162.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 448x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25747

>>2030707
What is it Nya?
She asked before turning around... looking at her concernedly

>> No.2030709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571359980179.jpg -(703.8 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720712

>>2030708
I just wanna see something real quick.
She'd say, smiling, and then quickly reach around to undo Chiu's collar.

>> No.2030710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571360821483.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132705

>>2030709
And the moment she put her hands on it she suddenly got a sudden zapping feeling, Chiu's tail suddenly tensing up as she grabbed ahold of her and ducked into an alley, right before a small spell circle appeared around them and a massive updraft of air hit them, feeling like.... one of Negi's old clothing strip spells.

>> No.2030711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571361105965.png -(834.7 KiB, 768x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
854734

>>2030710
W-What the-...!?
Setsuna, stunned more by what was happening, stands there blinking in disbelief even as her clothes are magically eroded.
So that was it all along...?

>> No.2030712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571361853167.jpg -(102.1 KiB, 610x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104519

>>2030711
Nyaaaaaaa!!!
Chiu shouted in alarm as their clothes were blasted off of them, coming to land in a piles of heap around them, though most of the damage happened mostly to Chiu's own clothing.... leaving Chiu naked but for said collar and Setsuna's own clothes laying on the ground looking damaged if not disintegrated.
WHAT IN THE HELL WHAT KIND OF SICK PRANK IS THIS!!!
Sechanyaaaa....
And now you have a suddenly terrified Chiu holding on.... apparently too pissed off to talk normally as they were surrounded by a pile of torn clothing.

>> No.2030713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571361967555.jpg -(117.6 KiB, 808x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120411

>>2030712
Before giving anyone time to react, Setsuna's wings sprout and she'll leap to grab Chiu and fly away, carrying her.

We're going home!

>> No.2030714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571362427911.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 640x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75369

>>2030713
Hurry before someone recognizes us againyaa...
After all if anything it'd be easier to recognize them naked.... still she looked half way between terrified and pissed off.... and sadly turned on as well simply because seeing naked Setsuna always does that to her now.... thankfully their potions survived and she was holding them now.
Who did this it HAS to be someone who knows us.
After all that was clearly a Negi type spell

>> No.2030715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571365247928.jpg -(147.8 KiB, 700x581) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151350

>>2030714
Unless the two are impeded, it wont' take long for Setsuna to get them back home, making sure they're careful to enter from the back- or the top, if that were an option.

>> No.2030716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571367765416.jpg -(414.7 KiB, 600x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424672

>>2030715
And there was one skylight in the house, Chisame had wanted it put in for in case of a situation like this... well more for Setsuna to fly in, not emergency escape cause they were suddenly naked in public.
There there, let me unlatch it....
As they landed on the roof the naked girl hopped down and opened the window, sure people could see them but there was SOME privacy..
There.

>> No.2030717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571369592003.png -(138.2 KiB, 392x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141499

>>2030716
Chisame... Where did this box come from? How do you get your donations?
I'm going to track down whoever gave you this stuff and beat the snot out of them.

>> No.2030718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571370497199.jpg -(64.5 KiB, 252x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66044

>>2030717
All my donations are on the site, most sent money a few sent items, but I had all of them checked with by Lauran....
The naked catgirl said as she set the bottles down, deciding she's not doing anything until they can safely get this stupid collar off her.
And she cleared everything.... and THIS... wouldn't be her idea...
She's a Kitsune that does real estate, something like this is beyond her
I'm going to look up the donations and double check everything right nya!
She said stumbling off for her laptop.

>> No.2030720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571510177372.png -(168.5 KiB, 333x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172540

Standing out in the open somewhere, this mysterious girl opens her cloak to admire what was within it- rows and rows of weird, fleshy pods. From a distance, they'd look vaguely unsettling. But up close, it would be obvious to tell that each pod was in fact the torso of a woman, each adorned with little nametags. The nametags were their only distinguishing features. Two in particular were actively pushed to the front of her collection, which was impossibly large despite her compact size. One of the nametags was "Helen", and she grinned at it with a very toothy smile. The other, which she ignored, said "Ciri" on it. It seemed they were being used by the tendrils as birthing pods.

Tendrils will spill out of her, forming into the shape of a Certain Lilim before solidifying.
I'll take things from here~
She said to it, and shooed it away. She had taken the Lilim's status as a concept, and would now wander off to look for more victims to add to her collection.

>> No.2030721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571513485440.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030694
I supposed you're not.
You know plenty about time, so you can wait~

>> No.2030722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571513911160.png -(206.3 KiB, 818x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211208

>>2030721
...Yes, that's right.
She blinks at Ilias.

It doesn't matter how long I'm here. This'll pass me by like nothing.

Last edited 19/10/19(Sat)15:38.

>> No.2030723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571514365880.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030722
I suppose so, yes.
But will they live that long if you were stuck here for a very long time?
Alice: Ilias knows about a lot of stuff, so you can ask her a ton of stuff.
Alice: She's like trillions of years old or even older.
Ilias: ... Anyway, if you're looking for a friend, I wouldn't mind, as long as you're willing to get along with what many consider a tyrant.

>> No.2030724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571514921081.png -(1.9 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1984721

>>2030723
Oh another one, is she?
Spinel looks at her with an annoyed expression.

Well aren't I the lucky one?

>> No.2030725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571515331328.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030724
Ilias: That's right, another tyrant~
Ilias: Although I might be a bit different that some of those diamonds.
Ilias: I crush whoever stops me from doing what I want to do, that is all~
Ilias: Ironically, your new best friend over there was a demon lord with immense power who killed countless at some point before she became a shut in otaku~
Alice: It's a more interesting pass time~

>> No.2030726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571515675426.png -(503.7 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515738

>>2030725
As long as nobody steps on my toes, then I can tolerate it... besides, anime isn't bad.
She says, looking at Alice a little suspiciously now.
Well I can take care of myself if it comes to it.

>> No.2030727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571515907948.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030726
Ilias: yes well... that might be dangerous here.
Ilias: Do you know of the drastic power differences in this world?

>> No.2030728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571516265435.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1677137

>>2030727
Something about Universe destroying.
She says, handwaving vaguely.

I'm sure I'll be fine. If someone destroys the Universe, how would I ever know?

>> No.2030729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571516736354.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030728
I'm simply saying this to avoid challenging just about everyone.
Unless you desire to grow stronger, then that I can help with~

>> No.2030730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571516822786.png -(74.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2030658
Promestein would look for a moment and speak from behind her book
You'll get raped if you sleep there. If you can last just a bit longer you can sleep at my place.

>> No.2030731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571516910937.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030730
And upon hearing those words... She gets right back up. Skadi even looks to her and bows.
"Thank you for your warning and consideration. That... I- I appreciate that."

>> No.2030732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571517099098.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2048x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1394241

>>2030729
And how can you help me out with that?
She asks with interest.

My Gem is already perfectly cut. I'm already pretty top of the line, for a Gem.

>> No.2030733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571517239768.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91425

>>2030731
She'd signal her to follow and she would start walking again
She clearly wasn't much for showing emotion or for talking, but she would guide her to her place regardless
It would be a small house which upon entry would warp her straight to her lab

>> No.2030734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571517357004.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030733
Seeing as this person was also put under the same training and was an angel... She'd foolishly follow this 'mother duck' to her home, taking her words at heart. Her guard was admittedly lowered given her small sense of 'freedom' here. Nevermind she's awkward so... She doesn't say anything much either. Skadi doesn't exactly have many chances to talk to others normally.

>> No.2030735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571517393677.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030732
For a gem, yes, but you could be enhanced.
This is a world where countless others come together, which means there are countless possibilities on getting stronger.

>> No.2030736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571517735275.png -(139.3 KiB, 826x1045) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142693

>>2030735
Oh you mean like fusion or somethin?

>> No.2030737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571517958279.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91425

>>2030734
Once there the girl would speak up
Sleep wherever you want. If you want a bed there are rooms to your right, if anywhere will do then just don't sleep near any equipment.

>> No.2030738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571518202696.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030736
Ilias: Fusion is something, yes.
Ilias: But I have an idea. Watch more anime with Alice and you'll get ideas of your own as you watch them.

Alice: It gave Ilias a bunch of ideas too~

>> No.2030739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571518302345.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030737
"Tha-Thank you... Promestein."
She nods, bowing to her once again. One may even call her a little flushed. Was it embarrassment or the exhaustion, it's unsure... Although, she felt... Odd leaching like this...
"..."

>> No.2030740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571518337519.png -(345.8 KiB, 1024x964) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354084

>>2030738
That's easy! I already got a few ideas from that Luffy guy.

>> No.2030741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571518557687.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 950x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153833

>>2030739
She would stop and think for a moment
If you don't break anything you're free to come here whenever you want.
She'd say and walk away
It was her way of being nice, but she's bad at these sorts of things

>> No.2030742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571518735092.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030741
Promestein may be bad, but this homebody of a burd is just as bad. The poor girl doesn't know what to say or do...! This kind of situation was... Different for her. She looks at Promestein while moving to rest on the couch, wrapping her body with her wings for warmth, making herself really floofy.

>> No.2030743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571519608438.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62119

>>2030740
Alice: I have a few ideas on what to show her next, but you should show her some stuff too.
Alice: You're the one with the actual ressources.
Ilias: I can do that once you show her a few things so she'll actually understand what she's shown.

>> No.2030744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571519718044.png -(74.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2030742
Promestein would head off to do her thing, there wouldn't be any need for interaction until both were actually awake

>> No.2030745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571519970906.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1580632

>>2030743
Stop being vague! And I'm right here you know!
She says, feeling weird about their talk.
What are they talking about showing me?!

>> No.2030746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571520413057.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030745
Ilias: Have some actual patience.
Ilias: You'll understand later.
Ilias would look to her with the corner of her eye to the gem

>> No.2030747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571520963641.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1552251

>>2030746
...Okay.
She says, standing down. The look in Ilias eyes makes her nervous. She'll duck behind Alice.

>> No.2030748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571521184922.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030744
And a while later... Perhaps even a long time later... The sleepy burd would awake. Fluffy, and fatigued. Her eyes have bags, loudly yawning from getting a rare bit of good rest..
"..."
Looking for promestein, she'd glance around the room.

>> No.2030749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571521475445.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030747
Alice: Well, we have all the food we need to binge watch for a while.
Alice would get up and motion spinel to do so too
Alice: We'll go do that now and see you again later, alright~?
would look to the two and nod
Ilias: Sure.

>> No.2030750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571521699763.jpg -(443.0 KiB, 1000x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453625

>>2030748
She'd probably see a bunch of test tubes with maybe angels in them, or monsters. There would be labels under them talking about period until creator, or growth time in comparison to what's left until they're out
Other tubes would contain spirits. It seemed that promestein had spent a lot of time learning how to create elementals and a bunch of other stuff
She would eventually find Promestein however. She would be injecting herself with what seemed like a very bright liquid

>> No.2030751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571521751895.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1634643

>>2030749
Spinel quietly gets up.

Right. More anime! I can do that for a few more weeks I guess.

>> No.2030752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571521896532.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 400x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89259

>>2030718
I'm gonna go put on some clothes while you do that.
Chisame says and heads off to the bedroom for a moment for fresh attire.

>> No.2030753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571522272857.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030750
The sights with monsters/chimeras... Will disturb Skadi, seeing such things... Reminded her of Demon Gods a bit too much. Although, Angels in test tubes like that... It reminds her of home. She's close up her wings and make sure to not touch anything, simply oberving the experiments.
"What are you researching here?"

>> No.2030754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571522381456.png -(343.6 KiB, 880x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351855

>>2030753
Everything...
She would answer quite simply as she finishes injecting the weird liquid into herself

>> No.2030755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571522649285.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030754
"...Everything?"
Confused bird tilt goes here.
"What do you mean by that?"
She's genuinely confused. She knows Promestein was researching into Ilias and other things, but... It was only second-hand knowledge from hearing the others.

>> No.2030756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571523421159.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62119

>>2030751
And off they went
That didn't go too badly~
You only slightly irritated her~

>> No.2030757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571523482376.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 950x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153833

>>2030755
Yes, I want to find out how everything works, how everything came to be.
I am a seeker of knowledge.

>> No.2030758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571523611271.jpg -(329.5 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337394

>>2030752
I would do the same but whatever bullshit trap this is clearly doesn't want me to wear clothes....
She grumbled and did so, sitting her naked cold butt down on her chair and pulling up EVERYTHING she knew.... or she would until her tail got in the way.
Nya....
She grumbled as she leaned forwards
Okay.... let's....
Who send the collar.....
Yurifan13... sent some things to give Secchan new outfits...
Nekofan122.... money for the potions
TheDon.... sent some money
Shoppyyoukai.... no she sent the Fox potions.... and was the one who was supposed to vet these things.
*I will have words for her.
FuFei12.... some money
Nofo26... sent nothing... as usual.
She kept right on looking down
Got to be someone

>> No.2030759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571523778948.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030757
"...What else do you do besides that?"
She's curious. Someone like this reminds her of the scientists from Asgard. It was familiar, not that she got along with them. But it was something that she found solace in.

>> No.2030760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571524185273.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91425

>>2030759
That's it, I don't really do anything else, besides being forced to work out by Ilias.
She puts the needle away and looks to Skadi
Is there anything else I should be doing?

>> No.2030761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571524479508.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030760
"No, there's nothing else for someone like you... I'm just... Curious. For I'm..."
She pauses, finding the words to say, glancing away and stumbling over herself.

"An experiment like them? Experimental Grim Angel, #682... Or at least... A clone of her..."

>> No.2030762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571524872377.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 854x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59121

>>2030756
Mmn.
She makes a short grunting noise, nodding.

I think I could tell.

>> No.2030763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571524942675.jpg -(19.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19720

>>2030761
Ah, right... I knew you looked familiar.
I've seen your original go through many adventures in this world, liberating kingdoms, and fighting in a few wars before she settled down with that man...
She says this in a more or less analytical way recalling events
I had a hand in supplying resources to some of those war efforts... it provided a lot of interesting data.
She'd smile at the data bit, like that was the only interesting detail to her

Last edited 19/10/19(Sat)18:42.

>> No.2030764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571524965579.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 420x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66322

>>2030758
>>2030758
Slow down, Chisame.
She'll say eventually as she comes back in fully dressed.

We'll find who's responsible.

>> No.2030765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571525348126.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030763
Hearing about the original... Skadi's eye's seem to twitch, her brow visibly furrowing in irritation.
"I see. So you know of that... So-called original and her various exploits..."
She's choking the words, seeming to get more irritated.
"As well as her... Mmm... Tch."

>> No.2030766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571525503474.png -(74.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2030765
I do, but care very little for them besides the data it gave me.
Is there a reason why you're so visibly distressed?

>> No.2030767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571525593111.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35668

>>2030762
That's kind of why some people don't like her.
She's not very subtle about how she words things. She prefers being in your face instead of hiding it.

>> No.2030768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571525770128.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030766
"I hate that creature and what she's become. Being compared to it, under threat of becoming like it..."

"It's a problem for me. I despise it."

>> No.2030769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571525787462.jpg -(121.6 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124569

>>2030764
Nya.... I sat on my tail.... it hurt...
She grumbled as she kept scrolling down trying to find an odd one out.
ayylmao19.... I don't remember this one...

>> No.2030770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571525944438.jpg -(443.0 KiB, 1000x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453625

>>2030768
Illogical, you are your own person, with your own unique experiences.
You are the sum of your experiences. The fact that you might be exposed to different things than she was, will likely mean that you will end up different in some or many ways.
Worrying, or caring about another incarnation of yourself is a waste of time, they are not you.

>> No.2030771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571526241898.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1518823

>>2030767
I don't know about that. You two are really good at being cryptic.
She frowns.

>> No.2030772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571526349460.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2030771
It's just criptic because you don't know what we're talking about yet.
Ilias just thinks it'll save everyone time for you to see instead of being given an extremely long explanation.
Besides, some people just learn better visually than through explanation.

>> No.2030773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571526516894.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030770
"I am a being plagued with her shadow. I will always be related to her regardless of what I may do. She'll be stronger, or successful, or whatever. And I despise her and those that compare us."
Including...

>> No.2030774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571526637986.png -(343.6 KiB, 880x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351855

>>2030773
Are you not doing that yourself right now?
Promestein would get up and find a notebook and a pen
She would then give them to skadi
Here, take these.

Last edited 19/10/19(Sat)19:10.

>> No.2030775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571526809928.jpg -(180.5 KiB, 540x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184786

>>2030769
Can you find any info on that person?
She asks with interest.
I can probably track them down faster on my own and force them to fix this.

>> No.2030776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571526989218.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030774
"I know. I cannot help it."
She'll take it, but she's a tad confused when she does so. Adjusting her thumb to the side of it, she flips through the pages to skim through it.

>> No.2030777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571527248871.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91425

>>2030776
There would be nothing in the pages, it was completely blank
Whenever I want to figure something out, I make observations and take notes, then I speculate and hypothesize and experiment and write more notes and findings.
She cuts herself off, since that wasn't the point
Maybe you should do the same, but instead, of your own thoughts and feelings.
Instead of it being a scientific journal, it can be... a diary.
It just might help you understand yourself better, or at least help you feel better about having a place to put your thoughts into without anyone judging you for it.

>> No.2030778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571527341882.png -(849.2 KiB, 2800x2800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
869559

>>2030772
I just hope it's worth the wait. Now I'm invested!
She complains. Her claim to patience isn't seeming so great.

>> No.2030779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571527844032.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030777
"I will... Think about that. Perhaps I may try it out in the future Promestein.."
No guarantees, but it is something. The angel bows slightly to her, making a small smile though, appreciating this.

>> No.2030780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571528280420.jpg -(19.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19720

>>2030779
She would nod recalling soon after what time it was, before then sighing
Now, I don't mean to sour your mood, but you slept for quite a long time. It should be close to the time we have to go back to that Gym.

>> No.2030781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571528728317.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030780
"I suppose it is about that time... She will only get more irritating if we arrive late there... Micaela is likely to be mad at us as well."

>> No.2030782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571530105162.jpg -(36.2 KiB, 702x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37068

>>2030775
I can try, I think they hacked into the system in the first place because I've never seen them before... got to be a stalker....
But that spell, they must know us...
I'm going to try to get a response from them and from there we'll try to trace them.

>> No.2030783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571530557000.png -(74.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2030781
Micaela will get over it.
She would pick up a new book and head out, expecting the bird to follow
Ilias tends to act nicely as long as I cooperate.
Not that she minded cooperating, but it's something people like micaela and so on were bad at doing because they let their pride get in the way. Promestein was used to being dragged around anyway

Last edited 19/10/19(Sat)20:15.

>> No.2030784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571530835777.jpg -(296.8 KiB, 752x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303877

>>2030778
Hehehe, it's nice to see someone as enthusiastic about anime as me~

>> No.2030785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571531025958.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030783
Then the two would go back! Albeit a bit worried given... Ilias after all.

>> No.2030786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571531269894.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030785
When they arrive, Ilias would have made Micaela go through training from hell just because she dared insinuate monsters were more cruel and sadistic than her

>> No.2030787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571531722727.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030786
And Skadi is relieved to not have had to deal with that. Still, she's gonna remain quiet until she's addressed!

>> No.2030788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571531784733.jpg -(43.0 KiB, 600x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44012

>>2030782
Can you find one of their older posts on the internet anywhere?
Setsuna asks, hoping to avoid letting them know they were looking for them.

>> No.2030789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571531928260.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1528750

>>2030784
What can I say? I like a good story- and the visuals are amazing too!

>> No.2030790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571532709809.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030787
Micaela though, may have learned a harsh lesson. That her version of training from hell is quite different from Ilias's version of training from hell. She'd probably also learn just how committed of a warrior she is with this absurd kind of training
She'd look to the two who just arrived
You two are just in time. That's actually refreshing to see.

>> No.2030791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571533524204.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030790
Skadi just nods once addressed.
"...Yes, it is better to be a bit early..."
Just get it over with...

>> No.2030792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571533635716.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030791
Ilias would look to micaela
Alright, get off the machine, and wipe it off too so they can use it.

>> No.2030793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571533876632.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030792
Miacaela, too exhausted to say anything back... WIll just do as instructed, wanting nothing more than to collapse for now...

Skadi is quietly dreading working again! Congrats.

>> No.2030794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571534397976.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 410x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32966

>>2030788
I'll try, but it looks like they only made this account recently, but I'll see if they're keeping track of any other streams or people.... still.... something about this....
It it someone I've met?

>> No.2030795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571534456309.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030793
Alright you two, we'll begin your training now.
She would motion for them to get on a pair of machines

>> No.2030796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571534757668.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030795
Skadi just... Sighs. Well, she stops halfway and does what she has to. Getting onto the machine and adjusting the weights to properly reflect what she could lift.

>> No.2030797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571534954504.jpg -(240.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246578

>>2030789
Eventually they would get back home, and Alice would pop another disk into the machine and have it play
I'll let you decide what cool Fantasy she might show her this time

Last edited 19/10/19(Sat)21:29.

>> No.2030798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535000057.jpg -(61.4 KiB, 400x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62861

>>2030794
All right. Do what you need to do, just... be careful, please?

>> No.2030799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535045414.png -(74.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2030796
Promestein would get on the machine as well and set her book in such a way where she could work out and read at the same time and would begin doing her sets

>> No.2030800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535341641.png -(470.6 KiB, 1750x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481853

>>2030797
Let's go with My Hero Academia!
Because if any anime can get someone pumped up and positive, it's MHA!

>> No.2030801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535389257.png -(65.4 KiB, 231x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66979

>>2030798
Nya I'll be careful as ever!
Catface.... oh gods is her behavior changing too?
They'll know better than to challenge Chiu!!

>> No.2030802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535655976.jpg -(126.2 KiB, 850x1044) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129229

>>2030801
Setsuna sighs and begins leaving the room again.

Come get me when you find something. I have some preparations to make.
Because Setsuna is gonna royally F up whoever is messing with them if she has anything to say about it.

>> No.2030803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535813315.png -(141.5 KiB, 404x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144924

>>2030802
Nya, I'll try my best!
She's getting too used to this, still what a role reversal for Chiu... either way the naked catgirl got back to work, frustated and annoyed
Got to find some sort of link.... but what am I missing?

>> No.2030804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571535924291.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030799
And so, this little bird begins to work, quietly running ideas to herself, trying to take her mind away... And ponder... What should she write in that new diary of hers...? She can't help but be a little excited.

>> No.2030805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571536030025.jpg -(47.3 KiB, 404x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48405

>>2030803
And for now Setsuna will be MIA!

>> No.2030806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571536164411.jpg -(443.0 KiB, 1000x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453625

>>2030804
Whenever the workout was done, promestein would eat as much as she could before more training. Once that was done, she would follow her routine and head back home so she could study

>> No.2030807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571536270497.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030806
Enjoying some time away from Ilias... She would be following this new mama duck to her home. Sitting down in a fetal position, setting the notebook on her legs and... struggling to find things to write about.
"...Hmm."
To take her mind off things, she glances over to Promestein!

>> No.2030808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571536967283.jpg -(115.8 KiB, 726x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118532

>>2030805
And for now she'll get to work trying to track down whoever this crazy person was.... while trying not to worry if the collar is turning her into a ditzy catgirl.

>> No.2030809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571537655295.png -(343.6 KiB, 880x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351855

>>2030807
Promestein would be happily working away, writing a report on some of her findings

>> No.2030810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571537955360.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030800
Sure, let's go with that then

>> No.2030811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571538067966.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030809
Being a guest, Skadi won't know how to start a conversation with promestein! Instead, opting to write about her in the Diary and of how she helped Skadi...

>> No.2030812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571539536711.jpg -(150.2 KiB, 950x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153833

>>2030811
It would be good that she got a momentum going, because not long after finishing her report, she would peacefully dose off and fall asleep on her work desk

Last edited 19/10/19(Sat)22:45.

>> No.2030813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571540162346.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030812
Skadi will look over Promestein... Making a blanket of excess feathers from before... She'll set it over Promestein to let her rest more.

>> No.2030814   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2030805
>>2030808
And across space but closer than it seems said crazy person made note of the progress and chuckled.

I never expected so much drama from those two, I thought Chisame was supposed to be the smart one.
Still knowing how they will react, Chiu will attempt to hunt me down through the and Setsuna will prepare to confront me...
The figure chuckled
Might be fun to see how well she's gotten in this world.

>> No.2030816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571965607982.jpg -(133.8 KiB, 528x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136980

Meanwhile... In a familiar Netherworld, a large group of Prinnies were "using" someone for their own relief.

??: I can't believe she came back, dood!
??: Right, dood!? I thought for sure they'd come kill us all over again, Dood! But it's been weeks, Dood!
They said, as they abused the girl, who had horns.
She was missing her limbs, because the had already been removed long ago. And she was tied up and wearing a collar while they spit-roasted her.
On her thigh there was a new magical brand... in the shape of a sardine.

??: We're so lucky to have a toy like this, Dood! Who would have figured Overlords could become this pathetic, Dood!

??: Dooood! She's not even fit to be one of them anymore, we should call her a toilet from now on!

>> No.2030817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571965811472.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>2030816
A toilet~ A horny meat toilet~
She thought to herself, making short grunts and moaning as she serviced her masters.
Having grown bored with her life again and seeking to be used and humiliated once again, she returned to the Prinnies. The lowest of the lowest life forms in any Netherworld. The meat shields, and generally weakest denizens of her own were now her owners, and she was reveling in her submission- imagining how disappointed her husband and son would be if they could see her.
It turned her on more.

>> No.2030818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571967002777.jpg -(621.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636744

>>2030817
The prinny using her mouth grabs her horns, which had been given some 'accessories' in the form of hand grips to make throat fucking her easier.

He smirks.
??: I'm coming, Dood! Make sure you swallow it, Dood!

He watches as the cock sleeve squeals with delight.
The Prinny behind her also tenses up.
??: Me too, Dood! This is the best!

As they fill her up and spend a few seconds making sure they've deposited as much as they could, they swap out for some others, who force her to change positions, sitting her upright so they can fill all three holes at once.

??: With a personal toilet like this, we could probably rent it out to other Demons doods!
One of the new Prinnies suggested, entering into her rear.
The Prinny in front of her, pulls up a marker and begins to write across Mayze's collar bone.
??: Yeah, Dood! We'll make it official!

As he writes with his marker, something 'clicks' inside of her. Her name changes to Toilet, and her title gets changed to "Prinny Meat Toilet" as the marker ink sets in like a permanent tattoo.

Last edited 19/10/24(Thu)21:30.

>> No.2030819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1571970368742.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2030818
>>2030818
Toilet: I'm happy to be your toilet, masters~ Please use me more-
As she says this, she's cut off abruptly by something being shoved into her mouth.

??: You got it, dood!
She was then blindfolded and abused again, as more Prinnies began appearing. Dozens, then hundreds.
All eager to use their new toilet as both a toy and a weapon.
After breaking her down more, they would send her to conquer other worlds for them as the Underworld's strongest toilet.

Last edited 19/10/24(Thu)22:26.

>> No.2030820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572577580983.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

Hey June, someone is knocking at your do- nah, they're just opening the thing and dragging some girl with them straight to june
Hey, June, I have someone for you to meet.

>> No.2030821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572578004169.png -(45.4 KiB, 187x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46448

>>2030820
June gradually wakes up when the door is suddenly opened, looking around and stopping once he sees Ilias.
"...Can I not meet them? Considering our last meeting, you and some strange monster had your ways with me..."

>> No.2030822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572578393516.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2030821
No.
She'd say outright before dragging the naked skadi into the room
Here he is. The man I was talking about.

>> No.2030823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572578744417.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2030822
The alternate Skadi looks over June, seeming annoyed, and largely unimpressed as she wraps her arms under her chest, confident about her body.
Skadi: "So this is him? He doesn't look like much... Seems weak too."

June: "A...Nother Skadi? Huh?

>> No.2030824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572579042205.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030823
That's right, but don't simply judge his appearance, feel his energy.
Then she'd reply to june
Yes, that's right, another skadi~

>> No.2030825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572579327553.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2030824
Skadi scrutinizes him, but he would only appear to be an 'above average human? At minimum, a very durable one?
Skadi: "I don't get it, what am I supposed to be seeing about this lame boy?"
June: "She's quite scathing... Just what the hell do you plan on by bringing her here of all places? You know damn well I can't trust you."

>> No.2030826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572579493852.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030825
He's hiding his power, look harder Skadi. Don't let yourself be fooled by deception tactics.
Well, I mean, part of it would also be to not attract yet more wives most likely, but it was still counted as a deceptive tactic
You should know I've not one to care about being trusted with how I act.

>> No.2030827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572579831112.png -(765.9 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
784255

>>2030826
Ilias' words only makes him try even harder to control himself, 'burning away' the excess to prevent Skadi from sensing, causing her to make a confused bird tilt...

Skadi: "I don't see it. He just seems hopeless."
June: "Ahaha... You're just strong..." He's lying, glancing to Ilias with an annoyed look. "Of course, like Helen, reika and all those others, you're just moving to the beat of your own drum, huh?"

>> No.2030828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572580028054.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030827
That's right, I enjoy doing as I please~
Why would I do anything else~?

>> No.2030829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572580373790.png -(757.0 KiB, 900x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
775183

>>2030828
June: "Out of consideration for family and friends...? For a change of pace?"
Skadi: "Hah... How pathetic! What's the purpose of having me meet this loser?"

>> No.2030830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572581542816.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030829
That sounds boring.
Anyway, since you seem to be suppressing your power, I think I'll do something to stop that~

>> No.2030831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572581853735.png -(352.7 KiB, 600x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361170

>>2030830
June: "Don't just dismiss that, you'd enjoy having SOME peers...!"
June just starts to sweat, keeping his composure to keep at it, readying his defenses for Ilias' next move.
Skadi: "You say that, but he can't possibly be that strong."
She scoffs at the incubus, deriding him further.

>> No.2030832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572582059970.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030831
On part of him burning his energy, she would aim for that. A complex web of spells makes it's way towards him. Like a computer speed casting countless spells to demolish his defenses and prevent him from hiding his power
Hah!

>> No.2030833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572582801198.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2030832
As a result, June's self-imposed seal would break, flooding out. The Incubus in question seeming annoyed at Ilias, who's probably smugly grinning at him.
June: "And now what? Triapsing and showing this off to this Skadi- I've seen this kind of scenario before, I can guess what you're planning. Even if I guess correctly, you'll just change to a different plan though, won't you?"
Skadi on the other hand is- Extremely bothered to say the least. Although he's in a more neutral state, it still was far more than she was expecting, to the point it far outstripped herself.
Skadi: "What kind of lame monster is that?!"

>> No.2030834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572583288700.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030833
Hahahaha!
You still call him lame? I like your attitude~
But let this be a lesson to be careful around anything that seems weak in this world.

Yeah, she's grinning at june
You might guess, but then again, if you do, I've already long known about it before even setting any of this in motion~

>> No.2030835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572583979892.png -(1.2 MiB, 737x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1217802

>>2030834
Skadi: "What else can I call it?! It emulates a human appearance, but nothing about that is human at all!"
She's flustered, annoyed, irritated! And maybe something else, but that one's overshadowed by her negative emotions!
June: "First of all, you're enjoying messing with me- Flaunting this Skadi in front of me as though you're Helen. Albeit you aren't having her rape me, or charm me into raping her- But that can quickly change. Furthermore, you're doing this to get a rise out of me and gauge my reactions on how you can bully me more, knowing you can get away with it. Or you'll try to flex your dominance by raping me and showing off how strong you are in that way as she's weaker than me.... And... There's others, but they escape me..."

>> No.2030836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572584131891.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030835
Well... I could have you have sex with her.
She ponders
It's not like she can actually carry out her refusal.
Besides, you look like the kind of degenerate who gets off to breaking arrogant girls.

>> No.2030837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572584549282.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2030836
Skadi: "Even if he tried, it won't be that easy!"
She's adamant! Confident! ...Arrogant.

June: Ignoring her, he'd continue... "You don't know anything about me. There might be one, or two... Just three instances, I'm sure."

>> No.2030838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572584746211.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030837
Ah yes, I could name a few instances if you want~
I remember this one time you broke Blanc, then reset her memories, then broke her all over again for fun~

>> No.2030839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572585001030.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2030838
"I didn't break Blanc the first time. Didn't touch her for several years with the power of restraint. ...The original Skadi broke her in."

"I just... Did my own thing... With her... And Shiro."
Actively avoiding using 'our daughter' there.

>> No.2030840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572585376615.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030839
Anyway, let's put that to the test~
She would grab skadi and push her towards June
Show me what you can do, and you show me if what you say is true skadi.

>> No.2030841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572585653339.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2030840
Skadi & June: "No way Ilias- I refuse!"
Both seem adamant about this! Skadi, shaking her head, not wanting to lie with such a dirty demon of all things. Nevermind the one that 'married' the original. June on the other hand is just... Doing what he can. Although he know he can't do much, he can still be defiant to some end.

>> No.2030842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572585954276.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030841
I love it when they refuse~
I get to force my will on them~

>> No.2030843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572586213734.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2030842
June: "If we both run, maybe- It's unlikely, but one of us can escape! Now go!"
After hearing that, June's hearing sirens going off in his head, barking orders at the burb. Who doesn't question it or bother. She's running, err flying as fast as she can.

>> No.2030844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572586320549.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030843
Unlikely indeed! Skadi barely has a chance to take off before Ilias apprehends her and june
Now for the fun to begin.

>> No.2030845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572586590399.png -(147.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151161

>>2030844
How can you apprehend someone that never ran?! He knew it was a fool's errand, but he baited Skadi to go on. It's the only solace he has here.

Skadi: "TCH! DAMN IT! EVERY TIME!"
June: "You'll get used to it eventually."

>> No.2030846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572586892089.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030845
Well okay~
She would eventually make skadi spread her legs in invitation
You're plenty used to this, now come on~

>> No.2030847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572587408171.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2030846
Skadi: "BUT NOT WITH HIM!"
June: "I have too many, come on... You have no reason to do this..."

>> No.2030848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572587462134.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030847
My own enjoyment~
Now pull out your dick~

>> No.2030849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572587817672.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2030848
"And why do I have to do that? She's not my wife, she's not in my harems, and she's definitely not any one of mine. She's no good."

Skadi: "I'M WHAT? YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME NO GOOD?!"

June: Skadi, you fucking dumbass.

>> No.2030850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572587895592.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030849
Sounds like he thinks you're undesirable as a woman~

>> No.2030851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572588203159.png -(765.9 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
784255

>>2030850
"You keep your diseased, corruption away from me! You don't deserve something like this!"

June: "Stop feeding her... Helen-damn it Skadi."

>> No.2030852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572588337992.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030851
Ilias would then snap her fingers, causing june's lust to rise
Come over here~

>> No.2030853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572588664883.png -(87.7 KiB, 664x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89829

>>2030852
June will attempt to resist via 'burning' away his lust to staunch this and slow it down! He'll resist in the ways he can!

>> No.2030854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572588736051.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030853
She didn't mind some resistance, it made it more fun until it was inevitably time for him to listen to his body's urges

>> No.2030855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572589706448.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2030854
"HOW?! I've trained my body yo resist so much charm- So much shit! So how?! It's like having 99% magic reduction and dying to a fucking fire!"

>> No.2030856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572589891012.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2030855
She'd continue signaling with her finger for him to approach, raising his lust
No point resisting, just come here and use that dick of yours~

>> No.2030857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572590743431.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2030856
"I'M GONNA SHUT YOU UP WITH IT DAMNIT!"

Skadi: "He can actually resist? Resisting that is an option?" The genuine thoughts of someone who has abyssmal lust resistance.

>> No.2030858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572590856165.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030857
Doubtful~
She would use her magic to pull him forward and then force him down on skadi
You can shut me up with it after~

>> No.2030859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572590954090.png -(407.2 KiB, 600x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417020

>>2030858
He doesn't care about the skadi in front of him, he's forcing his arms trying to grab at Ilias anyway... Despite him rubbing against Skadi anyway...

Skadi: "AT LEAST LOOK AT ME DAMN YOU."
June's screaming, skadi's screaming and Ilias is getting off to this, someone help.

>> No.2030860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572591587740.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030859
Ilias just smirks as he'll be unable to fully reach her
She's just enjoying him assault the bird
Make him look at you then.
Show him who's boss~

>> No.2030861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572592082690.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2030860
Skadi looks at Ilias, frowning a lot at her.
Skadi: "You're trying to play me to having sex with an incubus of all things!"

June however, he's having abit of trouble jamming it in given how dry it is.

>> No.2030862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1572592160114.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030861
Well, you do seem to take offense that he's not looking at you, or that he sees you as no good~
She would then heighten skadi's lust as well to help june out a bit



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff