[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1569715532448.jpg -(130.6 KiB, 757x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133752 No.2030230   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2030231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569802341447.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030193
Putting aside the man for a moment.
What makes you better than her?

>> No.2030232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569802476590.png -(69.4 KiB, 458x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71092

>>2030231
"I have my pride as a Grim Angel. I am not some lowly monster indulging on wanton desires. I am still me. Not a tool for others, not a succubus for someone else's pleasure. I am simply me."

>> No.2030233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569802755314.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030232
Pride as a grim angel?
What makes monsters lowly exactly? Why do these things you describe make them lower than you?

>> No.2030234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569802863147.png -(57.6 KiB, 184x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58957

>>2029970
Well, you should go out more then.
It won't hurt the dungeon if you go out and explore from time to time.

>> No.2030235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569803106034.jpg -(151.5 KiB, 4000x2250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155108

>>2030234
I'll explore a lot then~ Where are your favorite places, anyway? I can explore those first!

>> No.2030236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569803185584.png -(88.9 KiB, 626x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91013

>>2030233
"They're monsters. Demons, the likes. On that alone, I will view them harshly."

"If only I could simply go back to my own worlds..."

>> No.2030237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569803269000.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030236
So you say that you will view them harshly.
Are you telling me that you do see there is an unfair bias to your view?

Last edited 19/09/29(Sun)20:27.

>> No.2030238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569803481157.png -(88.9 KiB, 626x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91013

>>2030237
"I know of it. I do not care to fix it. To me, this is as it should be."

>> No.2030239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569803757313.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030238
Interesting...
Are you afraid of changing? Into something this Hector might not like?

>> No.2030240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569803860208.png -(325.3 KiB, 912x964) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333133

>>2030235
Hmmm... Hyrule is one of those places.
The one in this world kind of feels like home, so I tend to visit from time to time.

>> No.2030241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569804073705.png -(69.4 KiB, 458x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71092

>>2030239
"Hector wants Grim Angels, so I am a grim angel."

"I'll do what I want to gain his attention. That is none of your concern."

Last edited 19/09/29(Sun)20:41.

>> No.2030242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569804241343.png -(432.8 KiB, 1002x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443216

>>2030240
I'll start there then! But um, where are we going right now?

>> No.2030243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569804243431.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030241
So, you say you are wrong in your views, but do not care to fix it, because you are afraid of change, so that you can be a grim angel like this hector wants you to be, yet mere moments ago you said you had your pride at not being a tool for others...

>> No.2030244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569804774893.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030243
Not that's I'm wrong. That I have a bias. One I believe to be truthfully correct.

"Being his tool and your tool, or theirs... Those are completely different things. You frustrate me to no end. I cannot do anything against you, so I must listen and be a 'yes man' or watch on. How wonderful."

>> No.2030245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569804967195.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030244
Ilias would laugh
So you say, but you're not being a yes man right now~
You are however forced to do as I say, yes, because I am stronger.
If you do not like that, become stronger than me.

>> No.2030246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569805218306.png -(368.0 KiB, 682x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
376817

>>2030242
Nowhere in particular, I was just going to wander around.

>> No.2030247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569805436840.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030245
"Because I refuse to stand and be a yes man like your 'adopted' daughters."

"As long as I'm weaker, you'll do whatever you want. If I get stronger, hah. I'd be hated should I become anything like you. I'll leave that one for your so-called daughters."

>> No.2030248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569805601247.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030247
Are you afraid of becoming like me~?

>> No.2030249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569805836715.jpg -(406.4 KiB, 2150x3035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
416124

>>2030246
Well at least the exercise will be worth it.

>> No.2030250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569807806784.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030248
"I would hate becoming like you. That would make me the most unsufferable and unrestrained person."

>> No.2030251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569810478483.jpg -(935.4 KiB, 1750x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957875

A while ago, after the three angels had their fun in the monstergirl world, they had been turned into servants of Minagi. They had presented her with the full power of Ilias, and in return they had been transformed further from angels to common succubi and removed their memories, erasing any trace of uniqueness to their appearances. The only memories they were allowed to retain were their memories of worshiping their new God. Minagi made sure to drain them of much of their power despite their offering, and discarded them. She already had 3 of them and didn't need 3 more.
After sending the three of them away to live in the Demon world, the three would seek out men and drain them of their energy and continue making their offerings to Minagi as loyal servants.

And now, the three had found a village to terrorize. Each week they would choose a random night and invade to pleasure and drain them.
Currently, they were teasing a man as he was being raped.

Succubus 1: Ah, your cock is inside me~ Does it feel good?
Said one as it straddled him, rocking her hips back and forth with a slow, meticulous rythm. She didn't want him to cum too soon.

Succubus 2: Aha~ Look at his face! He looks like he's in a trance.
Another said, sitting just behind him. He was using her thighs as a pillow and sucking on her breasts like a baby.
The third had taken to watching and grinning madly.
Succubus 3: Maybe when we're done we can find another. Oh~ Maybe he has a nice, strapping son we can play with too~

The man grunted, bucking his hips at the thought. He was either desperately turned on, or jealous that they'd even think about leaving him for another person.
He began sucking more aggressively.

S2: Oohh~ Do you see how he's slurping? Such a big baby~ I hope his son is more manly, aha~

But as she teased him, and his hips began to buck harder, the two playing with him would glow dimly and his body began to get thinner and thinner, shriveling up.
His mouth would force itself open and he'd cry out as he orgasmed one final time.

???: Guhaaaahhh!!
His final moan turning into a desperate, withering gasp, and then fading away as his life force was drained.
The succubus riding him smiled, licking her lips like she'd just eaten a full course meal.

S1: Ooh, that one was delicious~

Last edited 19/09/29(Sun)22:27.

>> No.2030252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569810522055.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030250
Not a bad idea, honestly~
We should start with your clothes~
Ilias got some ideas

>> No.2030253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569810569124.jpg -(318.2 KiB, 512x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325822

>>2030249
Yeah, you could use some~
You should take time to talk to the people in hyrule too.

>> No.2030254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569810836453.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 716x1011) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77628

>>2030253
Okay~ I'll talk to everyone then!
She probably literally means everyone.

>> No.2030255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569811060693.jpg -(851.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
872223

>>2030254
Hehe, you're pretty eager to do this sort of stuff, aren't you?

>> No.2030256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569811119693.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030252
"Why...? Do that with your daughters. I'm not yours."

>> No.2030257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569811241556.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030256
You just said it yourself earlier didn't you~?
With a wave of her hand, skadi's clothes would be gone
How embarrassing

>> No.2030258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569811379383.png -(18.0 KiB, 100x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18438

>>2030255
Should I not be~?

>> No.2030259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569811735686.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030256
"How absolutely maddening."
Is all she says once her clothes get thanos'd away leaving her in all her nude glory.

>> No.2030260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569811894906.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030259
You look better this way with your body in full display, anyway~

>> No.2030261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569813729758.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030260
"You say that because you are an exhibitionist."
She does not look happy about this arrangement.

>> No.2030262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569813825080.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030261
Yes, yes, now look a little more proud about your body.

>> No.2030263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569814459726.png -(248.2 KiB, 561x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254145

>>2030251
The full succubus pats her stomach contently.

S1: Ahhh~ I'm so full! Minagi will be pleased at this rate.

S2: You didn't save any for us. Pity~

S1: We can always just take the rest of the village too~ And then we can turn the women over to a farm so we can repopulate it later~

S3: Heey! I was going to suggest that. Especially if he's got a younger, livelier kid. But if we do this, we'll have to tell the others too.

S2: What for? We don't need help.

S3: We don't, but it'll go by faster anyway. Besides, it's been a while since our last offering.
The three of them discussed among themselves how best to handle the village. Two of them were speaking as if there were more of themselves- perhaps there were more copies? It would be hard to tell after a while who was the original and who wasn't, or who was just another succubus. None of them seemed to care, though.

>> No.2030264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569814489414.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030262
"Why? This kind of form is nothing but eye candy. It rouses the attention of all these sex demons as just another angel... Onahole."

>> No.2030265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569815185000.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030264
That is the point.
You are a woman, your body is supposed to do that.
You are also an angel, you should not shy away from flaunting your well sculpted body given to you by your creators.

Last edited 19/09/29(Sun)23:46.

>> No.2030266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569815548074.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030265
"Maybe your kinds of Angels. But not my kinds. I don't have to show, or do anything for anyone."

>> No.2030267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569815655864.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030266
No, that goes for you as well.
You do not have those pair of tits, and that vagina for no reason.
If you weren't made to be that way, you would be made without a gender.

>> No.2030268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569816673192.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030267
"Because it was easier to create angels with genders so they could propagate and act as forces for Asgard, outside of being created."
A very by the books answer.

>> No.2030269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569816943549.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030268
Exactly~
So they could propagate~
That is the point.
Almost all life is based on this.
But let's say I took your answer as seriously.
They could have done away with the sex appeal and just left reproductive functions instead.

Last edited 19/09/30(Mon)00:15.

>> No.2030270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569817304513.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>2030269
"So? I simply refuse to do that with others. There is no man for me in these corrupted worlds."

>> No.2030271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569972941950.jpg -(79.0 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80851

At her job, keeping her employee's inline as well as Tips, Boss has been busy with the coming holidays.
Alright, it's been pretty busy today but everyone's been keeping it together. Proud of you guys.
Then the small girl will be in the front with the others as there's still a line.

>> No.2030272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569974944965.png -(130.8 KiB, 1400x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133989

>>2030271
Suddenly, the door opens!
A big busty blond lady with horns and a regal black dress stomps her way in, cracking the floor as she does.

Outta my way, or they'll be serving more than just Pizza here tonight!

>> No.2030273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569979065429.png -(140.8 KiB, 931x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144202

>>2030272
People will move to their side, looking at the busty koopa queen. Boss herself will be looking at her behind the counter with a deadpan stare at the queen.
Oh this is a first. What exactly you want, lady?

>> No.2030274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569979689001.png -(387.2 KiB, 900x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396532

>>2030273
The person in charge! I bring lucrative business opportunities!
The Koopa Queen says with a big toothy grin.

>> No.2030275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569980166111.png -(446.3 KiB, 1280x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457050

>>2030274
She raises an eyebrow in curiosity?
Oh? Is that right? You're talking to her.

>> No.2030276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569980687910.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 813x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106468

>>2030275
Good. You got an office, or something?

>> No.2030277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569981308152.png -(125.5 KiB, 1006x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128469

>>2030276
She continues to stare at her before sighing away and moving from the counter.
Yeah I do.
She motions one of her workers.
you're in charge of the front, I'll be back after this.
She'll walk up to the Bowsette.
Alright, follow me.

>> No.2030278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569981819827.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053690

>>2030277
Lead the way, shortstack.

>> No.2030279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569982536062.png -(144.5 KiB, 859x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147943

>>2030278
...
She grumbles and leads the way to her office in the back. Boss will open the door and head inside.

>> No.2030280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569982710218.jpg -(240.9 KiB, 787x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246689

>>2030279
Bowser will close the door behind them, and then lock it.

Now no one will interrupt! And if they do, they'll wind up on the menu.

>> No.2030281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569984007222.png -(177.8 KiB, 898x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182019

>>2030280
Boss will take a seat in her chair.
I rather not taste that type of meat. So what is it you want to propose to me?

>> No.2030282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569984549211.png -(254.8 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260960

>>2030281
Expanding your business. You got pizza, I got an intergalactic amusement park. Do the math!
She smirks at the smol girl.

>> No.2030283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569985325923.png -(140.8 KiB, 931x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144202

>>2030282
She stares at Bowsette with a bit of a surprise.
Really now? That's a hell of a proposal there.
She rubs her chin.
I don't know...I should see some plans about it. Also lady, we also hand out sex for the customers.

>> No.2030284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569985805484.jpg -(148.7 KiB, 734x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152260

>>2030283
Sex is par for the course in this reality, shorty.
Bowser says, and... begins to increase in size a little bit.

And my plans are for intergalactic expansion! You do my bidding, and you get all the caveats of being a big business tycoon! It'll be easier if you just agree now and save me the trouble, but I got ways of convincing people.

>> No.2030285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569986353566.png -(162.2 KiB, 392x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166046

>>2030284
She frowns at being called short.
Stop calling me short...
She blinks a little, as if believing her eyes are playing tricks.
Are my eyes screwing with me or does this bitch look bigger?
Hey, I got nothing with expansion, only wary of someone I just met. I just can't agree right away without seeing some plans...And what convincing ways you talking about?

>> No.2030286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569988381858.jpg -(144.6 KiB, 893x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148043

>>2030285
Bowser grabs the edge of the desk and... flips it over, leaning it against the wall.
She stands over the Boss with a very predator smirk on her face.

Geh heh heh... well, why don't I just show ya!

>> No.2030287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569989098556.jpg -(99.6 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102021

>>2030286
She was mostly thrown off by that and has to stare up at the woman looking down at her. Boss however wasn't afraid but she was wary of what she was going to do to her. She's not just some super powered hero or powerful demon, just a woman.

I'm use to some sharp teeth girl towering over me you know. At least hoping it's not what I am thinking you're planning.
Why didn't I just hire some bouncer for this place?

Last edited 19/10/02(Wed)00:04.

>> No.2030288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569989753363.png -(1.7 MiB, 1800x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1764131

>>2030287
She raises one leg, resting it on the arm of her chair, and then leans in and grabs her by the jaw.

I betcha she don't breathe Fire though, do she~? But that's okay if you're used to it, toots. I'll turn her brain to mush too!

>> No.2030289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569991469677.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 773x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64865

>>2030288
What the hell, lady!
Boss was squeaking as she was being touched away, but she did look upset.
Not in the mood to get flatten by some dragon woman!

>> No.2030290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569992234936.png -(622.4 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637368

>>2030289
Ohoho~ You will be!
Bowser says, and she begins to glow dimly- a purple aura surrounding her, and oozing out onto the Boss. A corruptive energy that would begin to make her horny.

>> No.2030291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1569993672716.png -(87.1 KiB, 656x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89220

>>2030290
Not much she can do against it, she does have a staff of monsters here as well. Feeling the surge, the little mouse woman will blush as her body changed so quickly.
A-Ah...

>> No.2030292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570038400836.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1345891

The silhouette of a small figure could be seen, standing and watching.
Observing the busy bodies of Aurora.

Now how did I get here of all places? So many species, so many faces! And yet... Not a single Gem in sight! This isn't right, not right at all!

>> No.2030293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570055726263.png -(546.4 KiB, 900x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559554

>>2030291
Geh heh heh~!
Bowser bellows out, stepping back a little and smirking at the small woman.

That aura's gonna keep amping itself up until you satisfy that urge it's givin' ya.

>> No.2030294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570059688813.jpg -(113.4 KiB, 900x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116099

>>2030292
Spinel would hear something rather suddenly large impact behind her on the roof, distracted by her rooftop spying as she is. The crash is enough to rattle the concrete and even send up some rubble that may pelt her a bit from behind.

Last edited 19/10/02(Wed)19:41.

>> No.2030295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570060406419.png -(404.0 KiB, 865x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413730

>>2030293
i-idiot, I was already getting fucked all day today and now I need to be horny!
I don't care, just accept the damn agreement.

>> No.2030296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570061419708.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1693905

>>2030294
The Debris that flies at Spinel will miss it's mark as her body bends and contorts like a Fleischer cartoon.

What's the big idea?! Go get your own melodramatic perch to loom upon!
She says as her body twists like a slinky, and her torso turns to face her visitor.

>> No.2030297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570061504018.png -(1.3 MiB, 2512x3247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1322801

>>2030295
You and everyone else, short-stack.
Bowser gives her a big toothy grin.

That's too easy, you can't give in that fast! It takes all the fun out of it!

>> No.2030298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570061758028.jpg -(392.4 KiB, 1920x1432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401823

>>2030296
Spinel would see a seven-foot tall not!werewolf holding an overly large sword that just screams "I'm compensating for something" has just landed rather roughly but quite dramatically. Complete with three-point hero landing. The wolf looks up, and blinks a few times in apparent surprise.
Ah... sorry.
He clears his throat, getting up from his knees, though his age seems to show with the creak of his bones loud enough to be heard over the clank of armor.
That's gonna hurt in the morning...

I didn't know anyone was looming on this rooftop... I thought it was empty. My apologies for the disturbance, but...
He shudders.
I just had to get away from those dragons.

>> No.2030299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570069692236.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1507763

>>2030298
A what now?
Spinel gives him a look of utter annoyance.

What the heck is a dragon?

>> No.2030300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570070423025.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 564x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28657

>>2030299
The oversized sword disappears into the hammerspace known as INVENTORY as the wolf sheathes it on his back.
You've never heard of a dragon?
Then I guess you're the lucky one, because they're big giant lizards with...
Just then the beating of oversized wings could be heard as a number of shadows pass overhead in the night sky.
...giant wings.
The wolf ducks into the service tunnel that connects the rooftop to the stairwell access, shoulder checking the door to break the flimsy lock and hide from the overhead scouts.
Those are dragons.
He calls from inside his hidey hole.
They also breathe fire.

>> No.2030301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570070998826.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1746310

>>2030300
>>2030300
Gee, good for them. Oversized lizards.
She rolls her eyes, looking up at them.

What do I care?

>> No.2030302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570071326556.jpg -(116.3 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119087

>>2030301
Really, nothing.
He pokes his head out from around the corner to look at Spinel directly.
Unless you plan on breaking the law... Those are the town guards. They're like flying tanks and they hit like... well, you ever have a meteor fall on you? They hit like that.

But at least they'll leave you alone as long as you're not causing trouble.

>> No.2030303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570071720830.png -(2.0 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2069934

>>2030302
So you're a criminal, then, right? Pfft... I don't need some oversized clod telling me what to do anymore. Go hide with your tail between your legs if you're so afraid.

>> No.2030304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570071994942.jpg -(597.6 KiB, 1920x2551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611926

>>2030303
I'm not a criminal.
He says flatly, frowning as he does.
I made a mistake, and I've paid my dues.
...Now its not my fault the dragons like to follow me around to trump up charges against me for any excuse to haul me back for community service.
He scoffs, shaking his head.
That's why I jumped to this roof. Thought it was a quiet place to evade those crazy dragons.

>> No.2030305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570073856471.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1441547

>>2030304
>>2030304
Well, it wasn't!
She says with increasing vitriol in her tone.
She gets irritated, her arms stretching out as she punches herself repeatedly in the head.

Grrr!! What's a girl gotta do to brood in peace around here!? Ahahahah! I guess I can't! I never could after the Garden, what difference does it make?! I'll be irritated, vexed, bothered, annoyed until the end of time by dogs, clods, dragons, and Stevens!

>> No.2030306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570074566886.jpg -(29.8 KiB, 564x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30491

>>2030305
Hey hey, stop that!
He moves out of the service hall and toward Spinel with the intent on catching her fist. Whether or not he's successful, he'll heave a sigh, and shake his head.
...Look. You're in the wrong town if you want privacy. Pretty much any unoccupied corner is going to be eventually occupied by two people fucking. And trust me, they usually don't really care if someone is trying to hide, or... brood. Or what have you. Honestly they usually just end up going at it even harder because somehow everyone in this town is a fucking voyeur... But look.

If you need a place to be alone, I know a few good glens outside of town. No dragons, no cods, no... stevens? No nothing.
...I mean there may be a few dire wolves roaming around, but they don't usually go that close to the city.

If you want, I can show you, and then... Well, I'll leave you alone. Consider it payment for messing up... whatever it was you were doing up here.

>> No.2030307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570074830531.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1343187

>>2030306
>>2030306
He'll catch her arm, but it'll continue to stretch and contort.
Flattening her arm, and pulling it loose, she'll inflate her hand and try to backhand him.

What do you care about what i'm doing, you furry clod?! Ahahaha, you don't!
She'll then look up at the Dragons.

Maybe if I take care of those you'll go find someone else to bother!
She says, as her body twists and begins to flatten itself like a compressed spring.

I've got enough to deal with as is!!

>> No.2030308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570075646955.jpg -(28.3 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28971

>>2030307
She successfully backhands him, and he more or less spins away. He's pretty easy to hit, but he knows how to take a punch. All of the delicious warrior HP.
Grr...
He growls a bit, swallowing the stinging in his cheek, but turns back to Spinel.
Look, I don't know you. So I can't tell you I care deeply about who you are as a person. But I can tell you that I empathize with someone who just wants to be alone. Its a pretty basic desire, if we're being real.

I can also tell you that you seem pretty capable of handling yourself.
If she can just make parts of herself bigger, she's probably pretty good in a fight...
But unless you think you can take on an army of dragons, and then an army of robots and demons, then the only thing you'll accomplish by messing with the dragons is getting thrown in jail and then...
He pauses, then looks away uncomfortably.
Well, they'll do things to you that you probably don't want done.
He shakes his head, and looks back, nodding and furrowing his brow.

I don't want you to end up in the jailhouse just because I happened to land on this roof, so I'm offering to make amends. Privacy is a rarity in the city, so even if I go through that door and leave you alone right now, there's probably going to be someone else that will show up to bother you soon. So what happens then? You snap on them, and end up in the jail cell anyway? I've been on the other end of the justice system in this town, and... it's not fun.

So if you can stand someone bothering you for just a bit more, I can show you a place to be alone for as long as you want.

>> No.2030309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570076397000.png -(2.1 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2209112

>>2030308
She springs back up, but as she does, her legs extend, as well as her arms, and she looms above the furry man like a twisted Jack in the Box toy.

Nnnchahahahaha!!! I've been alone for six thousand years! I tell you what!

Let's play a game! If you win, I'll concede with a Grin! But if I win, I'll make you my new best friend! Ahahahahahaha!!!

Last edited 19/10/03(Thu)00:19.

>> No.2030310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570077085644.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 550x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61330

>>2030309
A game, huh?
I don't know what she's capable of, better play it safe...
The old wolf slowly backs into a readied stance, equipping a sword and shield out of his inventory.
I guess better me than some rando... Maybe I can even kite her away from the city. Hopefully she's not big on collateral damage.

I'll have you know... I play ruff.

...Terrible. Now I'll have to make absolutely sure one of us dies after that pun.

>> No.2030311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570077513690.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1453377

>>2030310
The game is simple, here are the rules!

Survive long enough, and you'll be just cool!
She bites her thumb, blowing into it- it expands like a rubber glove, becoming bigger and bigger and bigger.

Now die!
She says maliciously and slams her fist downward like playing Whackamole. Despite her hand's size, it comes down with a surprising amount of speed- and enough force to destroy the building they were standing on.

>> No.2030312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570077897338.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 563x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69162

>>2030311
His eyes go wide as he sees her hand go giant sized. It wasn't the first time he'd had an oversized fist coming at him, so he was quick to utilize his secret move: running the hell out of the fisting zone.
Damn damn damn damn damn!
Given the only "safe" course of action was to not be on the building she smashed, the old wolf jumps right off of the edge. Sure, he'd have saved himself from being flattened under a giant crazy fist, but he now has the problem of gravity to deal with as he starts plummeting toward the ground.
...Damn.
It wasn't the first time Percy had fallen from a great height, but he certainly didn't want to relive any of the previous times he'd actually hit the ground.
Oh man, I don't think this place has a Spirit Healer... Where's those damn Val'kyr when you need them?

>> No.2030313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570078271667.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1776568

>>2030312
Even as the building crumbles, it seems his new acquaintance was nimble- she shrunk, and began springing off of falling Debris like a rogue Pinball.
Except she aimed herself right at him.

Ooooohhohoh nonono! You can't escape that easily!
With her fists outstretched, she'd be aiming at him free-fall with the intent to pummel him into another nearby building.

Who'll kill you first!? Your new best friend, or your feared dragon compatriots!? LET'S FIND OUT!!

>> No.2030314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570079083424.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 1000x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91561

>>2030313
Shield Wall.
As Spinel comes in to punch him again, four ethereal shields materialize in front of the old wolf. Effectively countering melee attacks for a short instant, Spinel would feel her hand impact what feels like an unforgiving steel wall. Though he was protected from her attack, he still has the problem of gravity to deal with. Kicking off the shield wall, he manages to launch himself sideways into the next building over. Thankfully, he's practiced enough with his Heroic Leap to be able to judge distance and timing. Unfortunately, his experience does little to assuage the pain of plowing through a glass window at near terminal velocity. Luckily, his armor bears the brunt of it, though his face and exposed arms get cut up quite a bit.
Owwww...
The old wolf then steadily gets to his feet.
Hakkar didn't kill me...
Neither did Illidan. Garrosh. The Burning Legion, nor the Old Gods!
They all tried, but I'm STILL STANDING!

If you think you have a shot, THEN COME ON!
The old wolf growls defiantly as he holds his shield up.

Actually, all of them killed me but she doesn't need to know that. Thank the Light for Spirit Healers...

>> No.2030315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570079443603.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1332314

>>2030314
As he lands in the building, SOMEHOW she slides out from behind him.

If you insist!
She says with a deranged look in her eyes.

You'll die just like all other organic matter! A biomechanical organism served up on a platter, for dragons to char and broil, you'll soon find yourself lodged in the soil!!!
How she has that kind of speed won't be immediately clear, but she might have glass shards in her hair.

She'll twirl her body around herself like a wind up toy and then unleash it, turning her body into a spinning top as she charges at him through the hallway of said building!
With surprising control over her speed and momentum, she's trying to hit him from every which way she can.

>> No.2030316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570079888703.jpg -(392.4 KiB, 1920x1432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401823

>>2030315
Well, at least I can still muster a good Taunt in the heat of battle... Oh great, she rhymes just like Serpentis.
Spinel soon overtakes the old wolf, pummeling away. Given most of his body is protected in heavy armor, her blows are significantly softened. At least, the ones that don't manage to find his head, neck, and exposed arms. Punching the glass embedded in his fur drives the shards deeper into his flesh, which serves to cause even more bleeding and injury. At this point, the old wolf is leaving a trail of blood in his wake.
Ignore Pain...
The old wolf fights on, slowly backing up, giving ground foot by foot as he leads her toward the nearby staircase. If she keeps following him, he'll lead her down the stairs and out into the alleyway.
If I can make it to the city wall I can leap over it... All right. Step... breathe... step... breathe... Just like old times...

>> No.2030317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570080178586.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1797377

>>2030316
Suddenly, the spinning top flattens itself, slithering under him to appear on the other side- jumping up quickly!

Why are you oozing like that?! Don't you just shatter!? Aha~ Well, what does it matter~?
Like a nightmarish vision she'll attempt to wrap her limbs around him and constrict him- squeezing him with all her might.

READY TO BE FRIENDS?! I had a friend once, you know! She's dead now!

>> No.2030318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570081020116.jpg -(141.6 KiB, 800x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145028

>>2030317
There won't be any shattering, but there will be a few creaks and pops from his bones as she constricts the old wolf like a snake. Unless of course all her might is literally all of her might, in which case there might be an abundance of shattering bones. He looks up, blood frothing at the sides of his mouth as his ribs crack from the pressure. Still, his Ignore Pain ability is continuing as long as he keeps receiving damage. So its through it all that the wolf manages a smile.
Sorry to hear that.
He says in a peculiar tone. The old wolf was no stranger to the ghosts of dead friends.
Heheh, guess you don't have to worry about me. I don't have a habit of staying dead.
Though he has a bit of defiance in him, Spinel's words are lost for their deeper meaning on the old wolf. He just thinks the word 'friend' for her translates to 'person I'm gonna kill'.

>> No.2030319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570081337020.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1318983

>>2030318
She then... frowns... and goes limp.
She wouldn't have broken his bones- maybe creaked and ached, but nothing broken outright.

...Boring. BORING!!
She twitches, and then sighs.

Whatever. You're hardly any fun. Just furry, soft, and... oozing like a squashed fruit!
She looks irritated, and conflicted, and begins to sag and slink down the stairs like a slinky.

...I'll go find a new friend to play with.

>> No.2030320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570081640612.jpg -(604.5 KiB, 1920x2567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618981

>>2030319
Well... lost aggro...
She drops him, and he slinks to the floor.
Fury Stance.

Its called blood... And while yeah, I may be made of meat and blood...
The wolf staggers to his feet again, this time equipping two over-sized axes.
I've got plenty left to shed before I let you go terrorize someone else!

>> No.2030321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570081886257.png -(2.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2403103

>>2030320
Whatever...
She mumbles, letting herself sit up at the bottom of the stairs.

You better shatter me, then.

>> No.2030322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570083146687.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 564x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28657

>>2030321
The axes disappear and the old wolf all but collapses forward onto one knee.
Oh thank the Light...
That was like... 90% bluff. By the Light she hits harder than Gruul...
For indeed the Ignore Pain effect had worn off, and the old wolf was now feeling every punch, cut, cracked rib, and still-embedded glass shard. He slowly limps over, and gingerly takes a seat beside her. Taking deep lungfulls of air, he tries to talk while catching his breath. He knows she's crazy, but he's hoping she worked a bit of aggression off and maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't be captured and jailed. He knew far too well what happened to criminals in the city of Aurora.

...I'm sorry your friend died.
He says, gingerly testing the waters.

>> No.2030323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570083305916.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1515715

>>2030322
I'm not.
She says flatly.

>> No.2030324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570083711881.jpg -(29.8 KiB, 564x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30491

>>2030323
Oh...
The old wolf pulls out some bandages from his pack and starts to wrap up his wounds. Because that's the only skill a non-magic class has to heal itself.

Well, I'm sorry you were alone for six thousand years... I've seen how isolation that long can affect a person.
Hell Illidan was imprisoned for what, ten thousand? And he was an abject basket case...

All that anger and pain... guess it's just gotta come out somehow, eh?
He says as he staunches the bleeding from his cuts.

>> No.2030325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570083982032.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1543480

>>2030324
Hah... Hahahahaha... Ahahahahahaa...!! What would you know!? No one could possibly understand what that's like! If you aren't going to kill me, I might just change my mind and kill you after all.

>> No.2030326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570084334259.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106230

>>2030325
He grabs the bandages on his arm with his teeth and pulls it tight to ensure a snug fit, but freezes and looks over at Spinel as she starts laughing. He lets the bandages drop from his mouth and looks directly at Spinel.
...Because I knew someone who was imprisoned for ten thousand years and he never went more than five minutes without screaming about revenge. Even in the end... he just couldn't stop fighting. Like, we won the battle. And he just... couldn't accept it.
The old wolf looks up at the sky, then realizes they were still indoors so shakes his head instead. Too much blood loss.
He's still probably on the planet where we fought Sargeras... Still trying to fight a defeated enemy...
His name was Illidan Stormrage, and well. By the end there was little else of him besides the second part of his last name.

>> No.2030327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570084580346.png -(1.8 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1901464

>>2030326
That's NOT the same!
She snaps, lurching at him as her body inflates to cartoonishly disproportionate sizes.

Why are you still talking!?

>> No.2030328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570084906191.jpg -(28.3 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28971

>>2030327
He doesn't even flinch as she lunges toward him. Instead, he takes a deep breath.
...So, you're telling me being alone for six thousand years didn't render you a knotted ball of rage and pain lashing out at anyone that gets too close on the off chance that fighting will actually make you feel something other than the endless, unceasing torment?

He says in one breath.
...Because my cracked ribs and severe lacerations are telling me that I'm at least in the ballpark. I mean, you can keep heaping bodily harm on me if it'll really make you feel better, but on the off chance you need someone to talk to... a friend, maybe?

Well, I'm the one sitting right here not calling the guards on you.

>> No.2030329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570085368043.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1361556

>>2030328
You can't just explain everything away with cliches just because you know someone!

Boohoo, your friend can't stop fighting wars! So what!? He's not Me! And you're not my-
she pauses, twitching, and then sighs, shrinking back down again.

You wouldn't understand it even if I explained it to you. You're not on my Radar, so taking my anger out on you would be pointless.

>> No.2030330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570086046513.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 800x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109457

>>2030329
The old wolf starts to laugh, but stifles it into a snort.
He's not my friend. Honestly, I don't think Illidan has any friends. Sure, we fought together, but he was just the enemy of our enemy... And yes, I'm oversimplifying. Boiling it down to brass tacks, as it goes... But if I'm off the mark, then tell I'm wrong.

Obviously you don't want to kill me. Not really. I'm just the target in front of you, not the one you want in your sights. But you fired anyway, screaming about your dead friend and how you were alone for so long. See, to me, that's close enough. No matter who you are, any thousands of years spent alone is too long, and the mind breaks. Am I saying you're exactly like Illidan because you were alone for so long? No, but just because you cracked in different ways doesn't mean you didn't crack. Doesn't that count for some level of understanding? Do I know what happened to you? No. Not exactly. I don't think anyone can. No one except you.

So instead of being indignant, maybe tell me how I've got it all wrong. You got anywhere else to be? Something really important up on the rooftop?
He pauses, looking down the stairs.
...'Cause me personally, I don't think I'm going anywhere until those stairs stop wobbling...
He realizes that she doesn't know about blood loss and what it does, so he decides to explain a bit.
Us organics need,
He gestures around at the various bloodstains.
All of this inside of us or else we start to shut down. So I gotta... whew... Gotta sit down a bit before I try to go down any stairs.

>> No.2030331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570086874938.png -(1.9 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1984721

>>2030330
Ugggh... Exposition dump!
She rolls her eyes as she listens to him.

Fine, I'll abridge it! It's not a very ridged tale- mundane, cruel perhaps, but not adventurous or tumultuous!
I'm a Companion Gem- not a warrior. Perfectly Cut for a Perfect Companion, who molds the Perfect Lies for a Perfect Betrayal in her Perfect Empire!
Her voice adopts more and more anger in its tone as she speaks, increasing in vitriol.

And her Perfect siblings seem to have misplaced me after perfectly LYING TO ME!
Even in a Perfect World with Perfect Beings, I'm the Butt of the Joke! The Loser of their Perfect game!

>> No.2030332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570087396043.jpg -(141.6 KiB, 800x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145028

>>2030331
The old wolf blinks a bit, surprised.
...You know for someone who's not a warrior, you are a very hard fighter.
He says, flicking some bloody glass out of his fur.
So, that's what you meant. Your best friend betrayed you. Well, no wonder you don't care that they're dead. Sounds like they deserved to die. And then the rest of them lied to you, then misplaced you.
He says, nodding along as he finishes bandaging himself up.
I don't know that any kind of game that makes a cruel mockery of any player like that can be called perfect. Honestly sounds like a shit game, and the lot of them deserve to rot.

Frankly, it seems to me like you ending up here is the best possible outcome. Aurora is many things, but beneath the demons and all of the, erm, the lewdness. There is nothing but endless opportunity.

>> No.2030333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570087748804.png -(1.3 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1319407

>>2030332
Gems are born with a purpose. We're cut, and mined, and brought forth knowing what we're made for!

She twitches again, snapping.
I existed to be her best friend- her right hand!
It doesn't matter where I am, I can't get over it!

>> No.2030334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570088330330.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 564x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28657

>>2030333
She sounds like an Earthen...
You know, I always wondered what that was like. To know your place in this world.
He gives a shrug
Most organics have to find their own place.
He turns to look over at her.
Maybe you'll have to be more like us now. What happens if you don't have your designated best friend? She's dead, after all.

Do you find a new best friend? Do you just have to find your own way like the rest of us? Or will you like, die if you can't meet that purpose?

>> No.2030335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570088604484.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1548770

>>2030334
I don't know...
She says quietly.
Gems... aren't supposed to find their own way.

>> No.2030336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570151955758.jpg -(29.8 KiB, 564x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30491

>>2030335
Yeah, a bummer of a prospect, isn't it? Gotta say, it's a crapshoot having to find your own way... but it looks like that's pretty much what we all gotta do in this place.
Can't even find a decent guild...

I'm almost positive this world is full of 'not supposed to's. Hell, I've been having a hard time finding where I fit in myself...
He seems to perk up, his ears standing on end almost playing the part of a lightbulb going off in his head.

...I mean. Going haywire because you can't fulfill your purpose is a dangerous prospect, yeah? Well, I may know a guy who can help you find out.

>> No.2030337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570152103593.png -(1.4 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1507763

>>2030336
You talk a lot. Do you ever shut up? Because you're making me want to rethink killing you.

>> No.2030338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570152861968.jpg -(28.3 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28971

>>2030337
...Fair. I guess I do talk a lot.
Talking helps the mind focus. I know if I can keep a conversation going, I won't pass out. Saved myself after a few concussions that way.

I guess I meddle, too. In my world people just kind of expected me to fix all of their problems... On some level, I think I'm still trying to.

>> No.2030339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570153549938.png -(1.1 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1101485

>>2030338
Great, you agree!
She says, not waiting for him to finish.

Now shut up.

>> No.2030340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570153797629.jpg -(116.3 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119087

>>2030339
He makes as if to say something in retort but slowly closes his maw.
.............
And there it is. The uncomfortable silence. How many times did I sit and listen while someone else monologued? Is this what its like on the other side? Huh, I wonder how many times I could have just told them to shut up...
The old wolf will just sort of sit and stare at the stairs, thinking loud thoughts.

>> No.2030341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570154589730.png -(2.0 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2069934

>>2030340
Good. You're annoying me with your preachy speeches! You couldn't possibly know what you're talking about anyway. So you sit here and be grateful that you're not on Spinel's radar. GOT IT!?

>> No.2030342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570155022488.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 564x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28657

>>2030341
He just nods slowly, closing his eyes in deference.
Still trying to play dad... still failing utterly. Guess some things don't change no matter what world you're on, eh?

>> No.2030343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570155414778.png -(1.9 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1966701

>>2030342
She smiles menacingly at him.
Oohohohhahahahaha~ What's that sayin'? You can't teach an old frog new tricks?! I guess humans were wrong!

Try not to get eaten by a Dragon.
She'll say, turning around and then hopping down the rest of the stairs, intent on just leaving him there.

>> No.2030344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570155764918.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 800x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109457

>>2030343
He wordlessly watches her leave, because he knew she was right. Her problems weren't his to solve, and despite the urges in his heart telling him to help her, she wasn't his daughter. Helping Spinel wasn't going to bring his daughter back, and in the end the old wolf was just a meddling codger. He accepted this on some level, and though he'd feel bad if she ended up raped and corrupted, his conscience told him that he at least tried to help her. Some people, though, are beyond the help of a nosy old wolf. He could accept that, though it was a bitter pill to swallow. With the blood staunched and his wounds dressed, Percival Moss eventually stands up on the stairs, and slowly makes his way out of the building.
I guess part of the problem is... no you can't. We don't learn new tricks.

>> No.2030345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570237974736.jpg -(491.2 KiB, 1132x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502942

>>2030263
>>2030263
As the three succubi agreed with one another, they went their separate ways to collect as many of their number as they could, as was common for low level monsters.
The three original succubi had disappeared into the fold as the horde of monsters raped the men, and kidnapped the women.

As they sucked men dry, there'd be a chorus of teasing voices.

"Succubus likes late meals~"

"Ooohhh, a whole family meal for me~?"

"Don't worry dear, you'll have a new family soon~"

>> No.2030346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570255624576.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

Virgil has been a busy lad lately. Technically now a father of two, keeping up with Monarch's work load, Satya's demands, disciplining Camilla who is still minorly disobedient to him, as well as keeping both mothers of the girls company. He's essentially nearing levels of busy only his dad should be dealing with. But this is his life and he actually doesn't mind it. In fact he's a little lost in it. However a long time desire to flip the script on Satya is finally in motion. He's been reverse engineering her tech ever since it's been installed aboard his fixed up ship that he brought back to the fleet some time ago as a part of one of Monarch's exams. For now though it was just a night he had to get working on some personal stuff he just simply hadn't had the time for. Having being shown what plants can do by both his Aunt Mary and Yurika Virgil decided to try out his own green thumb of course with some other motives in mind but hey that's how this whacky lewd world works. All he's trying to do is enhance the experience.

>> No.2030347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570255905250.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2030346
Doing a bit of gardening, son?
Enter Leechy, stage right. Virgil's dad walks in and takes a look at the row of plants that Virgil was cultivating.
Looks like some of the species that Mary likes to grow... Ahh, kids grow up so fast. First they're just little babes and the next thing you know, they're tampering with genetic mutations in alien plant life.

You've been hanging around Aunt Mary, haven't you? Heheheh.

>> No.2030348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570256665507.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

>>2030347
Virgil actually doesn't get startled. Working with plants doesn't actually require as much concentration as his other things do.

Well Yurika as well. She's the one that gave me the first aphrodisiac that I used with Chun-Li.

And caused a sizable crowd of Aurora's populace to chase him through a portal.

But yes. Time spent with her and Yurika made me want to try something for myself. I would be doing this with Aunt Mary but I uh... Need my head to be clear. Just being around her is intoxicating as is.

He doesn't mean it in a bad way. He can read surface thoughts as well now and given Virgil is one curious lad he constantly makes the mistake of attempting to dive deeper into her head only to find himself awash with colors and a Jerry Garcia type guitar tune playing in his mind as well.

>> No.2030349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570257226395.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2030348
Leechy nods along, a goofy smile playing across his face.
Yeah, she is quite intoxicating...
Oh wait, you meant literally.
He shakes his head, entirely different visions of Mary Jane playing through his head. He clears his throat.
Ahem.
Yeah, Aunt Mary is a... well, unique experience for a psychic. Heh. If anything, she's good mental training. You need to have control over how far your thoughts go around her, because if you don't, whew. You might never find your way out of that rabbit hole, heheh.

So speaking of literal intoxication, what kind of fun things are we growing in here?

>> No.2030350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570258040888.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>2030349
How sure are we that she isn't a psychic herself and just has all these mental barriers for people who dare go into her mind?

He looks to his plants.

Well Aunt Mary had told me about the planet that a friend of hers had started cultivating for us so I asked her about the plant life and she gave me some seeds. So I'm trying to see if I can make an extract or simply give the plants a certain property. It'll be a... Gift of sorts for my mistress. But also a fun experiment in botany.

>> No.2030351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570258266796.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2030350
Fun experiments usually lead to fun times, yes...
Lupul thinks on Virgil's words.
...I mean. I know what Mary puts into her body. She might very well be a psychic with how many chemicals soak into that brain of hers. But if she is, then its so labyrinthine that I'm pretty sure even she wouldn't be able to traverse it.
Just as well. If there's one thing Mary loves, it's getting lost in her own mind.

>> No.2030352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570259486902.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730

>>2030351
Its honestly surprising how well her mind holds up physically to all of that. You'd think there'd be a breaking point for that sort of thing.

Virgil takes out one of his notebooks from a box beneath his study. This one labeled 'Personal' sitting on top of the pile from the various subjects Monarch had taught him. He flips to a page and there Lupul can see his plan for these plants in particular. He wants to create something symmetrical and appeasing to the eye but at the same time he wants the flowers to have a sort of spore property. He can take a good guess at what the spores may do when people are exposed to them.

... Dad is there anyway to infuse red mana into soil?

>> No.2030353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570260106852.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2030352
I mean, she's got me literally on the brain, so I do what I can to help. At this point I don't know if there's a drug that can best her...
He thinks for a moment.
Umm, I mean. Red mana isn't usually compatible with something like a plant... I mean I'm neither a botanist, nor a mage, so I'm sure Monarch can answer that question better. Heh, you know me and fire. But...
Lupul wracks his brain, looking over the plants.
I know some Hellscapes that boast plants adapted to basically growing in lava... I mean, maybe you could cross breed these plants with those. You'd have to do some tweaking, of course, but I'm sure if you were scared of the work you wouldn't have these little projects in your room... Besides, the payoff is probably worth the effort, no?
He gives a laugh, knowing exactly what motivated his son to be so academic.

>> No.2030354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570303803908.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513
>ASSUKA

Leechy will watch her take it all in, probing her mind around all of its new spaces.
Gives a whole new meaning to broadening your horizons, doesn't it, my dear Asuka?
He says with a laugh, smirking at the grump while she orients herself now that her mind can slip a hundred different ways.

>> No.2030355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570305061029.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140162

>>2030354
Her eye will be a little glassy and glazed over for a few seconds while you're speaking, until she'll blink a few times
Fuck... wait, did you just say something? Its difficult to focus on being myself. This is so weird.

>> No.2030356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570305179470.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2030355
Yeah, heheh. It's a bit wild at first, but you get used to it. Just try focusing on what's stimulating your body sense-wise and you should be able to keep your head in place. Focus on what you're seeing, how the sound of my voice feels, that sort of thing. You'll get it.

>> No.2030357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570306354226.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204469

>>2030356
Right. Focus.
Nodding her head, she'll attempt to focus while getting her conciousness pulled between pairs of underwear seemingly at random until eventually... she's able to keep her mind in her own body whenever she wants
..My head hurts. This is so much harder than just being turned into underwear, you know?

>> No.2030358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570307578565.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2030357
He nods
Heh, yeah. It's a bit trickier to maintain. Still, it's just a switch you can flip on and off whenever you want... Instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you.

Now, my dear, you are the master of your own angelic underwear fantasies.
He says with a laugh.
And yeah. The headache should be gone soon.

>> No.2030359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570308009987.jpg -(371.2 KiB, 850x1112) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380107

>>2030358
She'll nod, feeling the headaches slowly hurting less and the weird side effects of him screwing with her brain start to recede
That's... good yeah. Though it can be nice to just have someone else do it to you. But its still nice to have this freedom I guess.

Thanks.

>> No.2030360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570311003250.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2030359
Oh trust me, my dear Asuka. It was my privilege~
He says, smiling widely.
True, there's something to be said for enduring it, but hey. I can always shunt your brain into one of the many vessels at any given time, so there's good news on that front, heheheheh. One of the perks of being psychic.

'Course, I'll only do it when you're really bad~

>> No.2030361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570311529593.jpg -(387.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397139

>>2030360
She'll grin right back
You try, and I ll give you a napalm enema~

>> No.2030362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570312787021.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2030361
He shakes his head with a chuckle.
Still all bluff and bluster, are we?
He smiles knowingly at the big tsun.

Well, your continued refusal to admit you like me aside, heheh, I do hope you enjoy my little gift~

>> No.2030363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570313758872.jpg -(1022.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1046716

>>2030362
I do like you, you idiot. It's just that you're also incredibly annoying and I really want to burn you alive sometimes.
Crossing her arms across her bare chest, she'll look away

That's all you're going to get and you'd better be happy with it. And you better not think to pull this shit with fucking my brain up again.

>> No.2030364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570314315484.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2030363
He nods, grinning ear to ear.
Heheh, yeah. I get that sometimes. Still, its always nice to hear you say it. And for sure. I give you my word that I will not fuck your brain... Which leaves the rest of you up for grabs~
He gives a snap of his fingers, mostly for show, but he does activate the vibration function of her plugs.

>> No.2030365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570314816777.jpg -(156.2 KiB, 850x1146) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159902

>>2030364
Wha-
The moment you do that, she'll straighten right up and let out a small yelp as the 2 oni sized plugs in her ass will start to vibrate.
I forgot those were there.
What the hell?

>> No.2030366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570315013518.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030270
You can't say that until you go out and see for yourself.
She would warp her arms around skadi

>> No.2030367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570315228549.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2030365
Haha!
Leechy lets out a delighted cry as she gets surprised by the sudden vibration.
I figured you might want something to help your mind focus while you still get used to it~
He says, watching her. He stands up, and walks toward her.
You've never looked more enticing~

>> No.2030368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570315232907.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030366
"And what? You want me to have wanton sex like them? Or enjoy it as I find myself against people I cannot go against?"

>> No.2030369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570315646254.png -(450.6 KiB, 626x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461449

>>2030368
She would press the girl against her body
No, just be proud of your body.
I always see you resorting to jabs at others when you feel inadequate or insecure.
That isn't the sign of someone who is proud of herself you know~

>> No.2030370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570315816024.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 850x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128018

>>2030367
Raising an eyebrow, she looked at him as the vibrations were slowly loosening her up. Her naked form, honed by the military drills and hours of gym work, slowly began to heat up. The collar around her neck made her feel like an idiot, though, so she'll try to remove it with one hand while her other is slowly traveling to the toys in her
Please, don't give me your usual kiss-ass nonsense. I won't fall for it!

>> No.2030371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570316386614.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>2030369
"I do not care for my form when in this sort of world. It just makes them desire me more."

>> No.2030372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570316705335.png -(947.7 KiB, 690x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
970472

>>2030371
Actually... you could be the ugliest person in that world and they would still fuck you.
If we're on the subject of things that make you a target.
That attitude of yours makes you a target as well.
It makes them all want to break you.

>> No.2030373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570316968943.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2030370
As Asuka tried to reach for the collar, her body would be wracked with a powerful orgasm, her muscles contracting and making it hard to stand as she would all but collapse. Luckily, Leechy is only a few steps away, and with the grace of a dancer, moves to catch Asuka as if she had just started to faint. Eventually the orgasm would subside, and Asuka would once again be in control of her facilities.
Looks like you're falling for something else~

>> No.2030374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570317285480.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2400x1573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2032144

>>2030373
Letting out a moan as the orgasm hits her out of nowhere, Asuka's knees will go slack and before she knows whats happening she'll falling... until you catch her. Her face red and breathing hard, she'll blink several times while hanging in your arms
S-Shut up, stupid leech...

>> No.2030375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570317289966.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030372
"So what, should I flounder and make them feel better then? No matter what, I will lose."

>> No.2030376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570317819987.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2030374
A smirk curls at the edge of his mouth as he looks down at the panting Asuka.
As you wish~
And so he does shut up, but unfortunately not quite in the way Asuka wanted. By kissing her, especially since he already has her in a tango embrace.
Ten to one she bites my tongue...

>> No.2030377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570317896913.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030375
If you're going to ask me questions on what you should do to win, then start listening to me.
If I wanted to simply corrupt you I could have done it at any time.

>> No.2030378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570317969960.png -(235.1 KiB, 372x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240718

>>2030376
Give the man a prize because that's exactly what she's going to do. Squirming a little, but not a lot since the orgasm took a lot out of her, she'll nonetheless try to bite that tongue of his.

>> No.2030379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570318458896.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030377
"You do as you please, you'll do something in any way you desire with no regard for others. We do the motions of talking, but it is always just you talking to me, or me talking to you."

>> No.2030380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570318576645.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030379
Again, you asked me a question on what to do.
Now come, I'll show you what you can start doing, and you can decide.
She would let go of her and then warp them both to skadi's room

>> No.2030381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570318794056.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2030378
She'll manage to bite him, and depending on how much effort she put into it, she might even taste the coppery tang of his blood as she breaks the surface with her teeth. Leechy would break the kiss, but even if she holds onto his tongue, it won't stop him from talking at her telepathically.

You know if you wanted a mouthful of my dna, you could have just asked~

>> No.2030382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570319097063.jpg -(996.1 KiB, 1200x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1019992

>>2030381
As soon as she feels he's pulling away, she'll stop biting him, instead giving him a smug look as her fluids start slowly leaking down her leg from the orgasm
As if I'd ever ask something like that~

>> No.2030383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570319240312.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2030382
You know you might not say a lot...
His hand moves down to where all that fluid is coming from, his fingers playing lightly against her skin.
But your body certainly knows how to ask a few questions~

>> No.2030384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570319602497.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72906

>>2030383
Letting out another light moan, she'll... actually let you have your way with her.
Shut up. You did this! This is all your fault.

>> No.2030385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570320152645.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2030384
And so he'll start to tease her with his fingers, knowing that her blood was probably crying out for a little more than the plugs in her ass.
Oh come now, my dear~
He says as another orgasm ripples along Asuka's nerves. Did he do that on purpose? Probably.
All I ever did was fan the flames that were already there, heheheheh... Hold on tight now.
He says as he calls a portal to open beneath them. They'd have a short drop before they ended up on Leechy's bed, with the Leech King still holding her close, what with her body recovering from another orgasm.

>> No.2030386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570320486464.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030380
Angry angel just crosses her arms, letting Ilias just do her thing then. She can't stop her after all.

>> No.2030387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570320655601.jpg -(225.1 KiB, 1152x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230504

>>2030385
Don't flatter your-aaaah
And then another orgasm hits her, knocking whatever strength she had out of her and further fogging up her mind with pleasure. So she won't register the drop until they're already on the bed
Where are we...?

>> No.2030388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570320725534.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030386
She would direct her to a mirror
Now, hands on your hips, and puff out your chest.

>> No.2030389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570320813861.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030388
She would do as instructed, still wearing that ever-present frown.
"...Then what?"

>> No.2030390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570320904768.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030389
Look at your features, every single one of them, tell me what you see.

>> No.2030391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570321019897.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2030387
He hugs Asuka to his chest, enjoying the way her body felt pressed against his.
You know, I always knew I'd eventually get you in my bed, heheheheheh.
He gives a smug laugh, then eases up on his embrace. He maneuvers a bit, slipping his arms out of his robes and letting the garment fall away back onto the bed. It was his only article of clothing, and it seemed designed to practically fall away from his frame when the clasps were undone.

>> No.2030392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570321341542.jpg -(566.7 KiB, 2400x2836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580285

>>2030391
Sighing with a smirk, she'll take a look at what he's packing as he disrobed while she plays with both her holes.
This one time. You better make it good, cause like hell this is gonna happen again.

>> No.2030393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570321846735.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>2030390
"A simple everyday angel? With an annoyingly larger chest? Fair muscles? I don't know what you want me to say."

>> No.2030394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570321920133.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030393
You think your large chest is annoying?

>> No.2030395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570322205334.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2030392
The Leech King was modestly proportioned. He was no hulking oni, nor was he a shrinking violet. His naked form was pretty normal, almost too unassuming. This was due to the fact that Asuka had repeatedly showed disdain for his other forms, and so the shape he wore was that of a plain and simple human. Easy enough. The Leech King was confident enough in his skills that he didn't need to grandstand in the bedroom. That being said, Asuka had shown herself to be a bit of a size queen, and so he was definitely on the northern end for what might be called reasonable. He just wasn't sporting a red oak caber between his legs as some of the bigger demons were wont to do. Leechy catches Asuka's eye roaming his form, curiously watching her reaction.

You know its one size fits all, right?
He says lightheartedly, referring to the malleable nature of his form. Despite his reservations to use his more exotic gifts, he wasn't above shifting some proportions to better suit her.

>> No.2030396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570322778911.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>2030394
"When wielding a large halberd, the shaft often hits my breasts. It makes things more troublesome unless I wave it from the base as if it were an axe."

>> No.2030397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570322967347.jpg -(229.3 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234843

>>2030395
With a chuckle and a predatory grin, she'll slowly get up from where she was lying and will grab that meat forcefully and will slowly start stroking it with one hand. Her technique is top notch as she'll look into his eyes while slowly playing with him.
It'd better be. In case you didn't notice, I prefer them thick and fat~

>> No.2030398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570323416381.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030396
I could arrange to change your weapon a bit if it's something to simple.
So tell me, you don't want to men and others to look at you with attraction, is that correct?

>> No.2030399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570323490000.png -(69.4 KiB, 458x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71092

>>2030398
"I don't want to change it. This diviner, Skadi-p2... I don't want to change it. Ever."
She's being honest, cradling it in her arms and shaking her head at Ilias...

>> No.2030400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570323612730.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2030397
Leechy gives a groan as her hands wrap around his most exposed member. She'd be able to feel his heart racing, either from excitement or fear of what Asuka might do given her sadistic nature and the fact that she currently has him quite literally in the palm of her hand. It's probably the moment where he's been the most vulnerable, but given what she knows of Leechy she knows the danger just makes it more exciting.
Well, heheh.
I'd hate to disappoint, my dear.
Given his physicality, Leechy usually keeps his endowment modest just because its easier than walking around with a massive protrusion swinging about his legs with every step. Given that in this situation, he wouldn't be planning on going anywhere very often, Asuka would feel him grow in her hands until she'd not even be able to wrap her whole hand around it. Almost like his body was reacting to her desires, he'll change as much as she wants, even if he ends up being mostly cock by weight given Asuka's propensity for everything to be bigger like she's from Texas and not Germany.

>> No.2030401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570323618227.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030399
Very well, I suppose I could teach you how to wield it better.
She would shrug
But about my question.

>> No.2030402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570324016182.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030401
"...What about your question?"
She's glaring but takes her words with a grain of salt. Crossing her arms, she gestures her to continue by nodding her head.

>> No.2030403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570324217602.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030402
You said it makes you eye candy, but isn't that an advantage?

>> No.2030404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570324229000.jpg -(405.7 KiB, 850x1252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415410

>>2030400
The moment he's just slightly bigger than the things already in her, she'll nod and move to work him with both of her hands
That stupid maid got me addicted to these big sizes..
That'll do. At least now I won't fall asleep while you're living out your dream. Just remember though. You're only getting one shot at this. The next time I'll be touching this, it'll be to either rip it off and melt it~

Gotta love that pillow talk

Last edited 19/10/05(Sat)21:10.

>> No.2030405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570324411766.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030403
"It also incentivizes them to do such stupid things."
She snaps back, after all her looks were only a detriment here.

>> No.2030406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570324665153.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030405
That's the point.
In a battle your body is a distraction to them, it causes them to drop their guard, it causes them to become predictable.
They want to rape you, they will try anything to do so, they'll try not to kill you.
With men, even if they are warriors, it's very hard not to calm yourself at such a sight unless you are a seasoned warrior.
Your body is an advantage.
Think about this as well. Even if you had clothes, monsters or men would still undress you in their minds anyway, so it will still cause them to want to rape you out of battle.
You may as well use what you have to your advantage instead of denying it.

>> No.2030407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570325152692.png -(69.4 KiB, 458x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71092

>>2030406
"This world and your own... Why does it all come back to sex?"

>> No.2030408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570325456133.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030407
Are... are all the men in your world gay or something?
Because it sounds like you're saying no man would be distracted by your body in your world.

>> No.2030409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570325788810.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2030404
Then I guess Ill just have to do my best to make you want to come back for more~
He says, looking at her defiantly. As if he welcomed the challenge. He takes a deep, shuddering breath. His length twitches in her hands, clearly appreciating the attention she was showing him. His hands roam Asuka's body, feeling the curvature of her muscles, especially her ass. She didn't have much of a chest to speak of, but Lupul could definitely appreciate her tight behind.
You have a lovely body, Asuka~

>> No.2030410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570325855668.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2030408
"What? No, why would you say that? I'm just average from where I come from. Furthermore... I'm an Angel, a second-class asgardian."

>> No.2030411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570326037583.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030410
Nonsense... you need more faith in your body.
Your class means nothing. Your body, if you view it as simply average, then work to make it better.
If you are weak, work to get stronger.
Anything can be acquired if you work for it.
You see yourself as average, but I see so much more from you.
We just need to get it out.

>> No.2030412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570326729483.jpg -(293.9 KiB, 992x1404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300946

>>2030409
Smiling at the reaction she's getting from him, she will continue. Though its a bit too big now to give him a blow job. She'll also push out her ass into his hands, letting him feel just how perfect it is
I know~ Now, what're you going to do with it~?

>> No.2030413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570326799000.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030411
"Average as far as 'angel' goes. I am still a Grim Angel however, I am strong. The people here are just freaks, you included."

Last edited 19/10/05(Sat)21:53.

>> No.2030414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570326903606.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030413
They're not freaks, stop making excuses.
Is that what you would say in your world if you met enemies way too powerful for you?

>> No.2030415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570327039558.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030414
"Enough grim angels can handle a demon god or two. Again, again, you'll insist and force your way. Why not just turn me into a puppet then? Then you can geet exactly what you want."
She's genuinely fed up.

>> No.2030416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570327450642.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030415
Again and again~
You just can't handle being wrong.
You're weak, you know it, you spend all your time complaining about how everyone is stronger yet do nothing about it.
Is me making you a puppet the easy way out for you?
Ah, how enjoyable~ This girl is so much fun to string along~
Oh but of course, you enjoy being a tool, I can only imagine you would say these things to Hector as well if you kept failing~
"Oh it's not my fault! They're just too strong!"
Why, I can imagine him frowning in disappointment at the failure that you are~

>> No.2030417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570327789665.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030416
"No, if I was fighting for Hector, I would be motivated. but for you? For vague things in a world filled with monsters I detest? Is it really worth the effort? I'd simply end things, but you wouldn't let things go. You'd spoil my fun."

>> No.2030418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570328042427.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030417
Oh my poor little skadi~
Of course I would spoil your fun. You are stupid, you don't really have much brain power~
You don't really think things through.
I have eons of experience more than you do, and I know cannon fodder when I see it, and you are it~
She would poke her nose mockingly
Tell me... how many other experimental grim angels came before you, hm~?

>> No.2030419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570328367754.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030418
"#681 others. And? I would be happy if it were for the old things, back in my own world. I simply am not motivated or care for your words."

>> No.2030420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570328704492.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030419
So you say~
But you are motivated enough to argue back at me~
You could just be silent and kill my fun you know~

>> No.2030421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570328724170.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2030412
A great. Many. Things~
He says surely, pulling her ass forward so that her hips line up with the thick mast she had wrought. Still gripping her taught ass, he'll push her hips down and impale her on the fleshy length she had customized so thoroughly.

>> No.2030422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570328967396.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030420
"You... Regardless of what I'd do, you'll find something to annoy me, even then."

>> No.2030423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570329116299.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030422
If you have enough energy to whine at me and complain, you have enough energy to get stronger.
She would grab skadi's head and force her to look at the mirror again
Now, take one more look at your body.

>> No.2030424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570329319992.jpg -(529.9 KiB, 850x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542576

>>2030421
Thanks to how soak she already, he'll have no problem sliding it. His amazing girth and length will cause her to clamp down on him instantly, giving Lupul one hell of a shock of pleasure while Asuka's eye rolls back for a moment. Her body's juiced up adaptability keeps her from ripping something, instead stretching to acommodate you
Ooooh fuck.... Yes~

>> No.2030425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570329354493.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030423
She looks, but she's not impressed with her body. She's just kinda there... Not really caring so much.

>> No.2030426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570329577010.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030425
She would then feel a huge rush of power flowing through her body. More power than she could ever be able to comprehend existed. Her body would grow in size, her proportions would change as well. There would be more curves, more sex appeal. A large Halo would form over her head, her wings would grow even larger. Runes would be seen glowing behind some of her feathers
A large rush of emotions might hit her as well as her state is being pushed to one that could be in the future
Now, see what real power feels like.

Last edited 19/10/05(Sat)22:39.

>> No.2030427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570329960278.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2030426
"Don't you try and inject your foul powers into me. I won't give up, I won't become like you."

>> No.2030428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570329976471.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2030424
Lupul's breath catches in his chest as the pleasure catches him off guard. Given how big he was now, it was a long slide down until their hips came to meet, Leechy bottoming out inside of Asuka's inviting folds. He takes a few ragged inhales trying to catch his breath without giving away exactly how much he was enjoying it, though as long as she wasn't too caught up in her own sensation she'd probably realize how into it he was by the way his fingers dug into her ass.
Blind Eternities...
His thoughts come loud enough for Asuka to hear.
Haaaaaah, fuckkk... Blind fucking Eternities Asuka if you feel this good then it was fucking worth all the abuse, heheh.
He says by way of a little joke as he attempts to regain control of his mental facilities, which were currently occupied mostly with how deliciously Asuka's hole was squeezing him.

>> No.2030429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330024688.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2030427
Look into the future, you have that ability for the moment.

>> No.2030430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330187382.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030429
"I refuse. Why should I even bother?"
She really doesn't want to bother.

>> No.2030431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330253266.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030430
Not curious about if you're right or wrong~?
Or are you maybe scared of the answer~?

>> No.2030432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330408822.png -(88.9 KiB, 626x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91013

>>2030431
"I sincerely... Just don't care. You'll push, you'll goad... And frankly, I am cold to it. Just go with your daughters."

>> No.2030433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330503082.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030432
I'll torment and tease them later, for now I'll have fun with you.

>> No.2030434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330671075.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030433
"Oh you bitch."
Is all she replies in indignation, spitting out vitriol and refusing to act.

>> No.2030435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330683667.jpg -(69.9 KiB, 1000x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71529

>>2030428
Fuck he's gripping my ass so hard and all of him is in me. With him and those plugs I feel like I'm about to burst...
Slowly coming back to her senses, she'll lean forward towards him
You... havent seen nothin' yet.

And with that and a lusty grin, she'll start moving. Going up and down ever so slowly as to enjoy every single second and sensation.

>> No.2030436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570330805279.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2030434
Oh my cute little Jester~
How fun it is to make you move and react~
Remember, I do see the future, so I don't need to make you into a puppet... you already are one~
She'd laugh at that

Last edited 19/10/05(Sat)23:00.

>> No.2030437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570331130132.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2030435
Fuuuuck...
Leechy gives out a groan of pleasure as Asuka decides to ride him back just as slow as she entered. His hips give involuntary little bucks, seeking even more stimulation to churn his length inside of her. His hands move up, running up her sides as he feels along the muscular curvature of her body. His fingers play across her modestly sized chest and he starts to massage her nipples.
Hmhmm, I look forward to seeing what you can do.

>> No.2030438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570331527412.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2030436
She stops reacting, sighing to herself. Simply becoming.... Quiet.

>> No.2030439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570331557178.png -(301.4 KiB, 600x931) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308646

>>2030437
You can almost feel the amount of work that she puts into keeping her body in this shape as you touch her. In return, she'll smile and slowly start to speed up until she's in a comfortable pace for the both of you as she'll bite her lip
Morrigan's my wife, you know~ I'm gonna show all the tricks she taught me.

>> No.2030440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570331722398.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030438
She would pat her on the head
And just like that, you are now silent and can be forced to do as I say without a fuss~
Good girl~

>> No.2030441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570332116796.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>2030440
She's not doing anything despite it. Her eyes are gradually losing their shine.

>> No.2030442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570332443525.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030441
She would then take her power back and start to walk away
So easily broken~
I'll make you into a fine angel, my little pet~
Don't you worry~

>> No.2030443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570332483635.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2030439
He gives an appreciative groan of pleasure as she settles into a comfortable pace. Leechy leans back into the bed, his hands roaming her body as he could feel her lithe muscles underneath the supple skin working their magic.
Quite the muscle control... Like a dancer.
You have a wonderful body, but you're still a human, right? Heh, I mean I know Morrigan's a succubus, but you think you can pull off her tricks?
He says, a bit teasingly. Tauntingly. As if daring her to pull out all the stops.

>> No.2030444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570332727276.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 841x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97507

>>2030442
She's not doing anything still...

>> No.2030445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570332804939.png -(335.6 KiB, 873x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343613

>>2030188
She'll pick up the cat potion and stare at it doubtfully.

...Well it could be worse.

>> No.2030446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570332815546.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2030444
I'll leave you alone for now, but it won't be in hybernation~
She doesn't mind, she had her fun, and with that she would then leave the room and do something else with her time
Just before she does however, she would use her power to snap her out of her hibernation and seal the ability to do so. After that she'd fuck off

Last edited 19/10/05(Sat)23:33.

>> No.2030447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570333325935.png -(531.8 KiB, 656x926) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
544594

>>2030443
In response, she'll start pinching his nipples and playing with them. In the meantime she'll shift around every time she sits down, adding more pleasure as she'll move ever so slightly faster.
Don't worry. I may still be human, but the things she's taught me... You'll see~

>> No.2030448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570333358041.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2030446
The girl simply... Goes to sleep! It's the closes thing she can do. Fast travel to the next day.

Last edited 19/10/05(Sat)23:42.

>> No.2030449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570333823879.jpg -(45.0 KiB, 298x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46041

>>2030445
Yes I suppose it could be worse, I mean we've disguised ourselves enough as it was, why not try the real thing.
She looked at a matching potion
Course who knows what the side effects are, we could end up speaking in nya....

>> No.2030450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570333908432.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2030447
He'll arc his back into her as she starts grinding her hips around during the moment he fully hilts into her on the downstroke.
Ahhh, fffuck... Damn, Asuka...
He says, choking words out in between groans of pleasure.
You know I don't usually end up this big... Holy fuck that feels a lot more intense than usual.
For it was true enough. When he was in human form, he rarely altered his proportions beyond what would otherwise be reasonable, but now that he was oni-sized, there was a lot more nerve endings to play with. Nerve endings that the silken folds of Asuka's vice-like hole squeezed and rubbed in a myriad of delicious ways.

>> No.2030451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570334561934.png -(88.9 KiB, 185x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91011

>>2030449
As if you don't make me do that sometimes anyway too.
Shrugging, she'll down the potion.

>> No.2030452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570335349404.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 313x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32722

>>2030451
Yes but I've never done it....
Well not in front of her at least, either way she'd down her potion as well, gulping it down and blushing slightly
Feels.... tingly...

>> No.2030453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570335769141.jpg -(71.4 KiB, 799x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73137

>>2030452
It always feels tingly when we try something new.
That's the point... all we're doing is getting off on stuff.

>> No.2030454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570336226937.png -(141.5 KiB, 404x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144924

>>2030453
Not the same but I guess you're right....
She'd tense up slightly as she felt her ears start to grow larger, her eyes growing slightly as well.... a feeling of fur spreading from the tips of her pointier ears as she sighed slightly
haaaaa..... I didn't expect it to work this fast.

>> No.2030455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570337805969.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 684x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260058

>>2030454
As Setsuna goes through a similar series of sensations, she sits on the ground and hugs herself.

...How long does this last again?

>> No.2030456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570341798999.jpg -(41.0 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41983

>>2030455
A few hours at least, at least that's what I.... OWwwwwwwwwwwwwwweee.... Nyaaaaa!
She suddenly bent over as a tail sprung out of her clothing, giving her a very painful feeling as the growing tail got caught in her panties, forcing her down on all fours.
I should have did that first.

>> No.2030457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570382857884.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1761020

Closer to the ground this time, Spinel leers at various people as she slinks and sleuths through the alleyways.

...Normally, I'd love scavenger hunts but this one's gettin' annoying! What's a gal gotta do to find a map?

>> No.2030458   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2030457
Suddenly another voice would call out to her
Have you tried going into a store or something and asking?

>> No.2030459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570388223999.png -(1.5 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1580632

>>2030458
All these buildings look the same to me!
She yells out at whoever called out to her.

Didn't anyone ever tell ya that interrupting a monologue is rude?

>> No.2030460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570414023859.png -(155.7 KiB, 272x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159425

>>2030456
Oowww... Chisame I don't think this was a good idea after all! I should have known better than to drink a suspicious liquid.

>> No.2030461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570414378185.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030459
The girl would step out of the shadows
I didn't feel like waiting all day~

>> No.2030462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415138203.png -(81.8 KiB, 1814x2774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83806

>>2030461
...Fair enough! WHich one of these things is a store?
She frowned at the pale girl.

>> No.2030463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415240114.jpg -(115.8 KiB, 726x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118532

>>2030460
Ow ow.... guh....
She'd grown as the tail grew out, tearing her panties in the process from the force.... leaving Secchan staring at her bare ass as she bent over in front of her
Nya..... that.... felt painful and weird.... but it's not the worst.... pain....

>> No.2030464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415401434.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170047

>>2030462
She was about to point, but notices the large crowds of people and shrugs
I'll just show you to one, follow me.
She'd walk ahead of her and lead her to one of the stores

>> No.2030465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415608334.jpg -(68.7 KiB, 1280x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70356

>>2030464
Spinel follows, acrobatically dodging people along the way.
And she'd slink her way inside to look around at it.

...Thanks! Now who's got the map hologram?

>> No.2030466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415730693.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2030465
Hologram? Well, I know a few stores who have those, but we're just going to be getting a regular paper map.
She'd enter one of the stores

>> No.2030467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415794316.jpg -(30.4 KiB, 371x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31180

>>2030463
Setsuna looks away and rolls over onto her knees.

...I think I need to get used to this.

>> No.2030468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570415891042.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1746310

>>2030466
Paper? Hah... Primitive worlds...
She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

Well whatever helps.

>> No.2030469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570416023571.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2030468
It's pretty futuristic to me~
This world has the best game consoles! This world is also really big on entertainment.
She would look at one of the areas and reach to grab a map

>> No.2030470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570416407802.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1634643

>>2030469
I am entertainment... but what's a console?
Spinel blinks.
Gems are clueless when it comes to common earth things, and other similar concepts.

>> No.2030471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570416534068.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 904x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120608

>>2030467
She instead rolled over onto her back looking rather cattish as her ears grew in completely her teeth feeling pointer... Nnnnnnn this is awkward, nya.....
In fact even poor Secchan might start slipping in some nyas eventually, if she isn't careful
I feel.... cuter.... and I think I'm smaller too...
She wasn't it's mostly in her head... she's only the same cute as always

Last edited 19/10/06(Sun)22:48.

>> No.2030472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570417527330.jpg -(398.9 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408510

>>2030471
>>2030471
Nya...! I-I'm Going to my room, nya!
Setsuna would say and crawl toward her room's direction.

>> No.2030473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570418591000.jpg -(61.9 KiB, 381x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63347

>>2030472
She'd find that Chiu was reaching for her.
Nya, no, we can't be alone if something goes wrong we'll need the other...
She said trying to stand before falling back to her knees from her changed balance
How does any of these monsters walk with tails sticking out, it's nothing like the fake tails we had.
Or could be a bad potion that makes it easier for them to be 'pets', could also be why both girls clothing was feeling uncomfortable to their skin
I'm coming with you!

Last edited 19/10/06(Sun)23:23.

>> No.2030474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570418884931.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 320x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42536

>>2030473
F-Fine...! Just... Calm down...!
She said and focused herself on moving. Setsuna was better at regaining her balance, and was able to at least stand without falling over.

>> No.2030475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570419354683.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2030474
She stopped when she saw that Setsuna wasn't going anywhere and instead calmed down as she reached for a nearby table and braced herself against it, trying and finally getting somewhat to her feet
I didn't expect this nya..... but I think I'm.... getting used to it.
She blushed lightly
Is this what monsters feel?

>> No.2030476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570419368322.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2030470
Well, I could show you, if you don't mind detours to whatever you're doing.

>> No.2030477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570420692409.jpg -(145.2 KiB, 300x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148665

>>2030475
Let's just wait it out, Nya?
Setesuna would say, grabbing the door and pushing it in.

Y-You first.

>> No.2030478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570420841254.png -(480.8 KiB, 2000x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492360

>>2030476
Yeah, sure! What the heck? A tour sounds more fun than having giant furry beasts warn me not to play with dragons.

>> No.2030479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570422027320.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>2030477
Nya.... we shouldn't just wait it out, we used this.... we might as well make the best of it...
She'd say as she stumbled into Setsuna's room and plomped onto her bed.
Nya.... I feel full of energy now...

>> No.2030480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570424790268.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030478
Dragons?
She looked puzzled
The dragon girls? Wonder what he did to piss them off...
She would wander out of the store
Follow me, I'll show you to my place.

>> No.2030481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570425765481.jpg -(120.6 KiB, 850x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123476

And after what felt like ages 625 was taking another walk, after all even monsters like her get a break, and so she found herself back in Aurora enjoying the sights after a long time... without a care of the world.
Nothing like another day in the sun....
She'd say as the naked sow fox sat by the shoreline basking in it.
Nice to see some things here never change.....
She'd stand up and get back to wandering

Last edited 19/10/07(Mon)01:22.

>> No.2030482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570457673493.png -(1.6 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1634643

>>2030480
Spinel blinks, and then looks around.

...All right, I'll bite!
She says curiously, and starts to follow Alice.
But only 'cause you got me curious. I'm not in the habit of going home with strangers.

>> No.2030483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570457820970.png -(99.6 KiB, 343x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101957

>>2030479
O-Of course that's what Nyou'd want!
Setsuna sighs, and stands in the middle of the room.
Well, It's not like I didn't expect it before drinking it...

>> No.2030484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570476930766.png -(165.9 KiB, 600x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169850

>>2030483
It's more than that I want.... more things.....
She was gripping something in her other hand, apparently it had come with her potion.
I want to play, I want to play a lot....
She let go and dropped it onto the bed revealing... a bell collar.
So let's play Secchan!
She sat up on the bed on all fours looking like she was going to pounce on the catbird.

>> No.2030485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570481789719.jpg -(90.1 KiB, 520x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92234

>>2030484
Chisame... wait...!
Setsuna raises her arms, waving them in front of herself.

Don't pounce on me!

>> No.2030486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570488131386.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202693

>>2030485
Nya, but you look so fun to pounce on...
She'd slowly slip out of more of her outfit, before glancing at the bell collar, enticed with it... especially as it jangled on the bed, she pawed at the edge of it, tail moving up in a waving teasing manner.
You look so.... delicious....
Her eyes looked almost slitted now, oh boy.
Play with me Secchan!!!
She said as she tensed up, looks like she's really REALLY getting into this!

Last edited 19/10/07(Mon)18:42.

>> No.2030487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570490906807.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 600x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43778

>>2030486
Setsuna drops to her knees and frowns, while blushing madly with embarrassment.

Errrn.... F-Fine. I'm starting to feel... weird...!

>> No.2030488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570491752727.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 499x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40110

>>2030487
Nya, purrfect!!!
She said before stepping forwards and suddenly pausing, and sliding the bell collar around her own neck.
This.... feels right.... now...
She smiled at Secchan and then pounced on her tackling her happily as she bent down and kissed her, and knocking her back out into the hall and within range of a camera

>> No.2030489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570494944716.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2030482
You won't regret it~
She would smile and lead her through the streets
You talk like you're from a pretty advanced civilization, but you seem clueless about a few things.
It sounds like technology might have gone in a different direction for you all.

>> No.2030490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570495458640.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 659x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66432

>>2030488
As she's tackled into the hallway, Setsuna closes her eyes tightly.

Nyaaa...~! Embarrassing...!

>> No.2030491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570495680999.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2030481
Well well, if it isn't 625.
A witch would say approaching the sow
It's been a while since I've seen you out of the factories.

>> No.2030492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570495686560.jpg -(426.8 KiB, 1240x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437063

>>2030489
We'll call it a cultural thing.
She folds her arms, twisting them in and around each other, a cartoonish gesture that offsets her weird frown.

I didn't stick around the last humanoid planet I visited long enough to learn too much about it.
Because she was going to kill them all anyway.

>> No.2030493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570496331021.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2030492
Sure, let's go with that.
She would begin to tour the girl around the district, showing her bus and train routes before they eventually take one that leads to the area she lives in
My place shouldn't be far from here.

>> No.2030494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570496400114.jpg -(61.9 KiB, 381x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63347

>>2030490
Nya.... so cute, so happy!
She said as she started to make out with her, her nearly naked form pressing against Setsuna eagerly, putting on quite a show as she grinded her body against her
I don't care, I just want to feel you!

>> No.2030495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570496805133.jpg -(298.9 KiB, 625x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306030

>>2030491
Well after that job...
Results which not even she remembers now.
You didn't really need me for much so just waited.
Waited and got fucked, same thing in the factories
But I have to leave sometime right?
Unless they want me for something different.
After all there are many fates for Sows, some get turned into toys and other assorted purposes.

Last edited 19/10/07(Mon)21:06.

>> No.2030496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570497141917.png -(139.3 KiB, 826x1045) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142693

>>2030493
So you guys get around on these metal boxes?
She was intrigued by the train.

>> No.2030497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570497385483.jpg -(432.9 KiB, 662x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443289

>>2030494
Losing herself to her own lust, she'd embrace Chiu and let her do as she pleased- Setsuna had already become submissive to the nerd long ago in going along with her antics.
But she continued to stare at the camera, on edge, and yet excited about what people would say about the footage.

>> No.2030498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570497758653.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132705

>>2030497
Which is likely why she didn't put up much of a fight as she tore and.... ripped at her clothing, trying to strip both of them naked as could be, not like it's the first time she's left her clad in nothing but her collar but this time, this time it's a little different, the earlier smug attitude from before was replaced with a playful tone and attitude that was very unlike her... especially as she leaned up and nipped at her ears, as she fought to free her breasts...
NYyyyyaaaaaaaaaa
She moaned cried as she bit down her tail slapping against her ass as she mooned the camera with her own naked rear, completely losing herself in these strange feline urges.

>> No.2030499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570499257066.jpg -(466.2 KiB, 2097x2258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477429

>>2030498
Playing along with Chiu's playful assault, Setsuna would nip back, meowing quietly, and helping in removing her clothes.

Nyeehh... You're acting... like you're in heat~!

>> No.2030500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570499431918.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2030495
I wasn't disagreeing~
It's nice to get out from time to time~
She'd look the girl over
Heh, your udders are as giant as always too~
Actually, I think they might have gotten bigger.

>> No.2030501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570499698013.png -(473.3 KiB, 589x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484696

>>2030499
I think... I think I am Nya... and it feels good...
She said rubbing her sex against the floor letting the friction tease her clit as she moaned, tail waving happily behind her.
It's intense.... in a good way nya!

>> No.2030502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570500010292.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2030496
Yeah, it's a pretty quick method of travel.
We also have teleporters, but then you kind of don't get the fun of seeing the sights on the way.

>> No.2030503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570500037389.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 1136x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166948

>>2030501
>>2030501
Nyaa~ I feel like an animal.
Setsuna said, squirming away from Chisame like she was escaping for air.

>> No.2030504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570500104362.jpg -(156.8 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160520

>>2030500
Mhm...
She nodded back at her and looked out and then down at them.
I know the more they milk them the bigger they get.... I don't know when they'll stop....
Of course she doesn't care it feels good when they're milked.
Ha, maybe they'll be giant one day.
Beanbag boobs

>> No.2030505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570500184987.jpg -(475.2 KiB, 1423x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486558

>>2030502
>>2030502
Uh-huh, real impressive sights. If it were a little darker and more authoritarian, It'd remind me of home.

>> No.2030506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570500589656.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 640x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75369

>>2030503
She'd let her escape mostly, before burying her face in her butt fondling her new tail slightly as the two catgirl lost themselves in heat, live and on scene.
Me too... it's so strange, I feel hot, and horny...
Good thing the doors are locked right now.

>> No.2030507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570501085600.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2030504
Maybe, but you're more likely to be slaughtered and reincarnated before then, or turned into a toy and another clone taking your place.
It would be fun to see though~

>> No.2030508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570501496356.jpg -(391.5 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400850

>>2030507
Ah I guess so...
She'd blush a little
Wonder what kind of toy...
She'd reach down and grope them still causing them to start to leak some more.
Heh, well then we'll just have to try to see if they'll end up even bigger next time.

>> No.2030509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570501512010.jpg -(432.9 KiB, 662x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443289

>>2030506
>>2030506
Nyaah~!
Setsuna gasps as Chiu grabs her rear.

W-We're gonna lose control...!

>> No.2030510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570501664727.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62119

>>2030505
Oh this world has it's dark government, you just haven't exactly seen it completely at work yet~
Probably don't want to either.
They would eventually arrive at a large house and the snake would open the door

>> No.2030511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570501846769.jpg -(303.2 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310444

>>2030509
Nya... I know... that's why I locked us in, so no one can get us.... cause if we get like this we'll, do anything to feel good!
She's trying to prevent Pic related from happening to them both.
So we should.... enjoy it with each other....
She said before shoving her nose right into Setsuna's cunt
Nyaaaaa!
Her smell she's in heat too
And yet there's nothing but each other to fill their pussy pussies.

Last edited 19/10/07(Mon)22:30.

>> No.2030512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570502079644.png -(1.7 MiB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1746310

>>2030510
You got that right. I don't really care to see who or what's runnin' this show.

She'd look at the building as they arrive and rub her chin.
Not bad.

>> No.2030513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570502435356.png -(704.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
721559

>>2030511
>>2030511
Kknnyaaa!! I-It's like you're begging someone to do it...!
You're gonna jynx them eventually Chiu.

Setsuna drops to her knees again, unable to contend with the assault, panting madly as she tried her best not to fall on her face.

>> No.2030514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570502620349.jpg -(326.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334423

>>2030508
What kind of toy would you like to be turned into~?

>> No.2030515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570502898482.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 904x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120608

>>2030513
Yes one day she's going to slip up, and then they'll both be in for it.
Nyaaaaaa....
She started lapping at her sex with her rough but slick tongue, teasing her lightly as she heard her words.
But you are too, I can taste it on you... you want it almost as bad as I do!

>> No.2030516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570503127225.jpg -(445.6 KiB, 1200x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456322

>>2030514
I didn't know I got a choice, I know you make lots of toys now.... lots of types too..
The busty sow said with a dumb look before blinking
One where i can keep giving pleasure, like an onahole or a dildo.... something lewd, that lots will love...
After all not like it'd be the 'end' of her, still it was a strange thing to think of, not that she was really thinking very hard about it, she's kind of distracted by groping her tits now

Last edited 19/10/07(Mon)22:52.

>> No.2030517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570503651669.png -(188.6 KiB, 428x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193132

>>2030515
A-And whose fault is thahaaat...!
She squealed as she complained and shuddered.

Nyaaaaa~!

>> No.2030518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570504369545.jpg -(18.8 KiB, 295x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19288

>>2030517
I know I'm sorry Nyaaa!!
She sounded truly apologetic even though she was still teasing and tasting Secchan's pussy like she couldn't get herself away from it.
Why does she smell so good...
She nuzzled against her some more reaching out and groping her before pulling up and licking her tail slightly her own waving back and forth almost impatiently, her bell jingling with every move, the tone sounding almost pleasent to Secchan.
I'll make it up to you... I'll make you feel good!

>> No.2030519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570505632773.jpg -(109.6 KiB, 643x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112281

>>2030518
>>2030518
Bluhhhh...!
She started to babble, unable to resist any longer.

Nyeehhhahh.! Chiyuuu!
It's amazing...~

>> No.2030520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570506314000.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 1133x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232229

>>2030519
And as the hacker turned slutty catgirl continued to lap away she'd eventually crawl forwards even more, trying to turn her over so she could climb on top of her, eager to touch Setsuna as much as possible, like her body was craving her contact.
I Want.... dick
Let's hope there's no OTHER potions in there..
Give me... more!
She said as she pounced on her again, this time pressing her naked body against her... grinding and rubbing as her tail wrapped around her leg, coiling up and teasing at her sex

Last edited 19/10/07(Mon)23:45.

>> No.2030521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570506668975.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 641x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161696

>>2030520
>>2030520
Bwahhh!
Getting pinned under the Nerd, the bird pants and heaves, squirming under Chiu, and rubbing against her just as much as Chiu was on her.

>> No.2030522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570507540145.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2030512
She would lead her inside and make their way to her game room, which was quite big now since she collected so many games and animes
Welcome to my game room~

>> No.2030523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570507780504.jpg -(541.5 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554452

>>2030521
She rubbed and kissed and licked, pawing at her with her clawed hands, feeling almost like paws against her as she nuzzled and kissed her again and again, her tongue pressing into her as her tail slid up against her slit, sliding back and forth over it

>> No.2030524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570508853867.jpg -(68.7 KiB, 1280x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70356

>>2030522
Spinel springs into the room and stands on her couch.

Game room? What kinda Games do ya play then? I used to be really good at playing games.

>> No.2030525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570508960529.png -(96.1 KiB, 789x1146) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98418

>>2030523
>>2030523
Bird will return the favor, exploring the nerd with her own tongue as well, as if lost in a trance.

>> No.2030526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570509411580.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 428x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113074

>>2030525
Yes both seemed pretty lost in the feeling for now as her tail slowly slid closer and closer before Secchan could suddenly feel Chiu's tail slide right into her pussy, leaving the two connected as she moaned out.
Nyaa.... my tail feels good.... with you....
She rolled over to show the camera the view of them both, sitting atop her with her tail sticking right into her pussy.
I can't stop it....
Though inside a part of her was going
WHAT AM I DOING I LOOK LIKE A BIMBO!

>> No.2030527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570510853753.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 548x757) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100513

>>2030526
Moaning on her back, Setsuna's back arches.

Haaanh... Nyahhhaaahhahaa~!
Her voice kept coming out more and more, and her face was reddened but at least had a happy expression. She didn't care about the video camera anymore.

>> No.2030528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570511472554.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 826x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85418

>>2030527
The fact that even though she did care she didn't stop showed that despite this, Chiu couldn't stop herself either, starting to thrust her tail in and out of her waiting hole as she laid there completely spread out and putting herself on display.
Nyaa Secchan you're so wet.... I can't....
She grabbed her tail.
Do me too!

>> No.2030529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570511894839.jpg -(99.5 KiB, 559x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101837

>>2030528
Fiiine...!
She'd say and plunge her tail into Chiu. Connected like two animals in heat, the bird tried to hug Chiu close to herself just to have something to cuddle with while she did weird things with her other limbs.

>> No.2030530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1570512737230.jpg -(353.6 KiB, 700x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362108

>>2030529
And there was a happy sound of response from Chiu as she accepted the happy embrace, now rolling across the floor with her like a duo of playful kitties, well somewhat.... as that tail slid into her, Chiu felt a sense of relief at her sex being filled, returning the feeling by moving deeper with her own tail, hugging her close as their breasts moved and rubbed together, the girl rolling across the floor back towards the main room.
So wet so good Nyaaaaaa... so HAPPY!

You're the best Secchan, I... I never want to be apart ever again!

Last edited 19/10/08(Tue)01:32.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff