[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1560887076554.jpg -(44.0 KiB, 155x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45020 No.2026211   [Delete]   [Edit

Fuck off with this "Fun" bullshit.

>> No.2026214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560887318820.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868
>Skadi-ni

After an orgasm or two and some pictures later, Ilias would be looking at them and showing them off to the girl
How shameful.
I didn't know you could make a face like that.
What do you think Hector will say when he sees them?

>> No.2026215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560887809401.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>2026214
"I'll be disowned... This is your fault! You!!!"
Her despair quickly becomes anger, wanting to kill Ilias once more.

>> No.2026216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560888028726.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026215
No, it's your fault, you had every choice given to you to prevent it from happening.
Ilias would lift her up by one of the ropes
There is something you do not understand, so let me make it clear.
I am a god, you are an angel.
You are a servant to the gods, while I am not YOUR god in the technical sense, it is your pride that allowed you to think you were on par with a god.
That or your gods truly are pathetic...

>> No.2026217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560888384139.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026216
"TAKE THAT BACK! A false god is nothing! Speaking heresy about the gods...!"
She's got her energy back, struggling like hell once more.

>> No.2026218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560888535581.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026217
I will not.
You should know how I operate by now.
Either put up or shut up.
I do not care for the pathetically loud barks of weaklings unless they can back it up.

>> No.2026219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560888611442.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026218
That doesn't make her stop. She's swearing up a storm again...

>> No.2026220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560888880019.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2026219
She'd get another bar of soap shoved in her mouth
Now then, onto your next punishment.
Maybe I should get a group of men next.

>> No.2026221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560889567203.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026220
This just makes her struggle more violently. She doesn't get it... She's trying to scream despite the soap in her mouth.

>> No.2026222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560890242846.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2026221
Hmmm, but who would be good for this brat?
She would contemplate for a while, still holding the squirming angel

>> No.2026223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560890340765.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026222
Still screaming and fighting. But those bindings are still steady, so she's not going to be budging at all, despite her attempts at trying to break them, if not loosen them slightly. Regardless, its moot as she struggles against this.

>> No.2026224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560890580586.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2026223
I know, a kid with another kid, I'll bring you to pit.
She would start heading off elsewhere
Along the way she would see various angels training others performing their daily prayers, some would look to the angel with judging eyes.
Not so much because she was doing something lewd, but because she did something to get herself into that position to begin with

>> No.2026225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560890771481.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>2026224
"Kids...? What? CEASE THIS MONSTER!"

>> No.2026226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560891127369.jpg -(42.2 KiB, 564x752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43203
>GF

"I wonder what Bra is like..."

Selene is sipping her smoothie, and was about to say something in response until;

????: "Heeeeey~!"

Bra has arrived. She'll wave at both if they happen to look over as she makes her way towards them

"Oh hey, good for you to finally join us Bra!"

"Whoa...she's pretty."

B: "Yeah my bad for running a little late. Sup girls~ Nice to finally meet you, Selene. Cute glasses!"

Takes a seat next to Pan

"Oh? Hehe, well, thanks. Cute outfit!"

>> No.2026227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560891323596.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2026225
Will you shut up if I do?

>> No.2026228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560891841694.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026227
And finally, finally... She shuts up... There's a moment of quiet again.

>> No.2026229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560892460805.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026228
Well, that's progress.
She would set her down on a chair, still bound for now.
Wait here.
She would say heading off
Obviously it's not like she can do much, and running away would be pointless with so many angels around

>> No.2026230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560893174379.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026229
She can't move much either, so she waits, wanting a good chance to break free and get her revenge on a later time.

>> No.2026231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560893435338.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026230
She would come back a bit later with food, mostly junk food
This world has so much good food, I'm amazed at how they made this stuff...

>> No.2026232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560893677333.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026231
Skadi looks at the food, annoyed, ignoring all of it as best she can... Eating food wasn't necessary for these types of angels after all.

>> No.2026233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560893890515.jpg -(343.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351447

>>2026226
A little late's no big deal, but you're gonna have to order your own smoothie.

Good to see they're hitting it off so easily.

inb4 Selene just bangs Bra right in front of Pan

>> No.2026234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560894780803.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026232
She would pull out a chocolate bar and remove the wrapper
Here, eat this, no complaining.
She would bring it close to her mouth

>> No.2026235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560895413336.png -(260.1 KiB, 478x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266294

>>2026233
Why not both?

"Yeeeah...I would have gotten one for you if I had known you were literally just a few minutes from coming."

B: "Psh, it's cool. Like, I can totally wait in line for something. What kind did you guys get, is it any good?"

"We got a peach and mango flavored one."

B: "Huh, that does sound good, hey Pan, let me try yours!"

>> No.2026236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560895702894.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026234
She'll nibble at it. But her expression doesn't change. She's actively moving her tongue to the side so she can't taste it.

>> No.2026237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560895998212.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026236
She gets smacked upside the head
I said EAT IT.
That means taste it, stop being a brat.

>> No.2026238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560896667665.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 1024x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139765

>>2026235
Pfft, get your own- nah I'm kidding her you go.

Pan will pass over hers to Bra, but those SON genes have already made her consume enough of it, it's in that annoying like half ice-state

>> No.2026239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560897644790.png -(48.2 KiB, 306x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49350

>>2026238
B: "Oh, you would already be finished with most of it. You should see how quickly she goes through snacks~"

Bra giggles afterward, she's just messing around with her pal. Bra gives it a shake and then sips using the straw

"I can relate, never leave me alone with a bag of any kind of chip. I'll likely end up eating through the entire bag in a few minutes."

"Whoa...they're kissing indirectly..."

Bra just licks her lips a little afterward

B: "Huh...yeah alright, I'll get one for myself then."

Bra smiles as she slides the smoothie back towards Pan

>> No.2026240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560897774843.jpg -(540.8 KiB, 1200x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553770

>>2026239
Thank god for those Saiyan genetics or this stuff'd probably go right to our hips in a bad way.

She'll take it back not really registering anything and start poking at it to loosen it up

>> No.2026241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560899668699.jpg -(159.8 KiB, 565x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163654

>>2026240
Selene couldn't help but imagine Pan and Bulla with wider hips. She cannot help this; she is part Succ after all

"I'm so lucky, I get to hang out with two very cute girls. It's going to be great being friends with them. especially since They're strong. Well...Pan is, but Bra has it buried deep."

Selene smiles

"Saiyans really are something, it explains why you both look so nice. Do you like fighting and training too Bra?"

B: "No way, I'm not into all that fighting stuff. I'd rather tinker around with a machine or go shopping and whatever."

B: "Although I can do some of the things Pan can, its mostly just to make things convenient."

"What do you mean?"

B: "I can fly for one. And move really fast if I want too."

"Neat!"

>> No.2026242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560901669517.jpg -(133.0 KiB, 1024x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136237

>>2026241
With the kind of stuff going on in this world and all the other Saiyans I would have thought you'd start trying to train a little.

Pan thinks it over
Maybe if Uncle Piccolo was around he could motivate you, he's a great teacher.

>> No.2026243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560902731662.jpg -(62.9 KiB, 564x519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64399

>>2026242
"I get it, I guess your more human side is winning out. Because by the sounds of things you prefer doing what most girls your age would be doing."

B: "See? You get it, like, I'd much rather be doing this. Hanging out at the mall with my friends than get all sweaty, dirty and bloody."

Bra getting wrapped up in conversing with her friends that she forgot all about getting herself a smoothie. Although it wasn't a high priority in the first place, her friends are the priority

B: "Uncle Piccolo...knowing him, yeah totally...now the only one trying to motivate me is Braly. She's always trying to goad me into hitting her or something!"

"Braly?"

B: "Yeah, she's one of Pan's teachers."

>> No.2026244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560904626563.png -(19.5 KiB, 175x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19948

>>2026243
Yeah but the satisfaction of getting to relax afterwards makes it way better than just doing what you want.

This is just something that they'll have to disagree on.

I'm surprised she's let you slide by and ignore her, between all my teachers constantly decking me...

>> No.2026245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560906339456.jpg -(318.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325908

>>2026244
B: "Hehe, so you like to tell me. But I just don't see it that way. There's a lot of satisfaction to be had when I can just do what I want anyway. Pft, I don't need to go through all that just to appreciate relaxation better. That's crazy!"

Selene listens to their back and forth

"They're like...the total opposite when it comes to training and what-not. Hehe, they're both really cute when they're at it like that."

"Whoa...sounds like you have a lot of teachers then Pan. They must all see your potential. Although the whole decking thing sounds painful."

B: "Hmph, she's a big oaf. And what I don't get is how she keeps her hair and skin so nice when all she does is fight and like...I dunno, bathe in the blood of her enemies or something barbaric like that! Maybe she goes to the spa..."

"Is Braly a relative of yours?"

B: "Huh? No, why?"

"Because her name starts with Bra too."

B: "Nothing like that, aside from the whole having Saiyan blood thing. Although she does go on and on about me squandering this and that, ugh..."

>> No.2026246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560908627738.png -(289.8 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296715

>>2026245
Pan gives a shake of her head, this girl's hopeless.

I think maybe she uses magic to stay nice looking?

And you know it's weird she's a Saiyan with no attachment to either of our families as far as I can tell. Not that it's impossible with this place but it's sure a weird break from the pattern.

>> No.2026247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560909647050.jpg -(174.3 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178463

>>2026246
Selene just giggles, and adjusts her glasses afterward

"Almost everyone here knows magic of some form. It honestly wouldn't be far-fetched. Especially being a super strong fighter. I would be hard keeping your skin and stuff so pretty if that were the case. In normal circumstances at least."

B: "Mmmm...yeah maybe...I should ask her. But if she's anything like daddy, the thought of using magic and stuff like that would be...uhhh, unSaiyan? My pride! And all that."

"Sounds like a prideful race then."

B: "Oh totally! You should hear some of the things daddy says. He's all about it, he used to be the Prince of Saiyans so it isn't surprising."

"Whoa! ...So I guess that makes you a-"

B: "Princess~!"

"Hehe, yeah. That's really cool. Must be really nice knowing you have so much family here though, Pan. Family's super important."

>> No.2026248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560910085151.jpg -(280.3 KiB, 680x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287063

>>2026247
Pffft, so uptight about magic.

If I had any interest in it, I'd totally learn it. I really wanted to know some of Uncle Piccolo's spells. Like the clothes beam! It's so convenient!

>> No.2026249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560910356420.png -(1.5 MiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1570027
>Bardock

With his anger fueling his energy his focus and attack power is driven up way more than he was, continuing the assault unrelenting, trying to inflict as much as he can on the elder Saiyan he has driven back defensively till soon enough he pushes out a palm at Bardock loaded with a beam he aims to unload point blank at him

>> No.2026250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560910730457.png -(829.3 KiB, 922x647) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
849222

>>2026248
"Clothes beam? That sounds pretty wicked!"

"Sort of like when we shapeshift into different clothing!"

B: "Heeeee~ Imagine all the nice clothes I would be able to just POOF~! On myself. So cool~"

B: "I'd totally poof Pan into something cute and frilly!"

Bra starts to giggle because imagining Tomboy Pan wearing something like that is kind of funny

Even Selene giggles too. Since she knows how tomboyish Pan is

"Hehe, oh man, I can see it now! I dunno, you'd look even cuter in something like that Pan!"

>> No.2026251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560911295108.jpg -(265.7 KiB, 1024x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272107

>>2026250
Hey guys cut it out.
It's bad enough when mom used to try and make me wear that, even though she gave me all my current cool outfit ideas.

>> No.2026252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560912891639.jpg -(74.4 KiB, 563x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76135

>>2026251
B: "Uh-oh, I think we're making her blush~ Hehehe~"

Selene's just smiling

"Hehe, alright, alright. What kinds of outfits would you like to wear then?"

B: "Hmmm...I think she'd look good in your outfit. I like yours too, it reminds me of Asian style clothing."

"Oh, that's because it is. Aunt Morrigan gave me this outfit, she said it would be perfect for me."

B: "What about the headband?"

"It's where my father's from! I have dad's special blood, we're the only ones from our Clan here as far as I know."

>> No.2026253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560912925922.jpg -(279.9 KiB, 700x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286635

>>2026249
Very reckless of Trunks to do so. Being so close would hurt himself but it's what Bardock expects from someone like him. With no time to think, Bardock will block the attack by crossing his arms and guarding his face. He will try and see he can take the attack head on!

>> No.2026254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560913191701.jpg -(72.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74350

>>2026252
Hm? Her outfit? I guess Selene does wear stuff that's kinda up my alley. Not sure about the heels though.
haha fuckin art slam

Woah, so you're kind of like a Saiyan too?
Really rare I mean.

>> No.2026255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560913321925.jpg -(148.2 KiB, 950x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151732

>>2026253
He aims to use the force to make Bardock take it harder from the fact they are up close. The beam would be a huge force against Bardock, not as strong as a charged attack, but a general one handed beam aimed at trying to burn his arms enough to break the defense stance
GRAAHHHH!!
With his new burst of power he'd have no problem letting his energy flow, pushing bardock back if he doesn't make an effort to resist it, then again his arms would be getting quite a heifty blast to keep up with

>> No.2026256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560914145100.png -(316.8 KiB, 414x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324418

>>2026254
"Heeeeey, I think my heels look nice on me. ...Although it is an acquired taste when you wear them almost all the time."

B: "Heels? Ooh, let me see them!"

"Sure!"

Selene then sticks her leg out from under the table to show Bra

"Nice~! You have good taste, Selene. Great legs too, your outfit totally show them off."

"Aw, thanks!"

Selene looks to Pan. Selene didn't talk much about her lineage back when they had some Fro-Yo. But now it seems she's going to share more about herself

"At least in terms of how scarce we are, then yeah. I'm from the Uchiha Clan. It didn't come up last time, but I don't see the harm in telling you guys. Mom told me that dad was the last one from where he came from. And that he was exceptionally powerful...I'm pretty much from a clan of really strong ninja. I don't get to see my dad very often...but he teaches me a lot of things when I do get to see him."

And because you gotta bed, we shall space once more

Last edited 19/06/18(Tue)23:15.

>> No.2026257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560967376595.png -(23.7 KiB, 174x161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24297

It's been a while since Fate has last seen or heard of that adorable, yet very odd alien girl that answered that add all that time ago

She found herself on Quadri 13 once again. She used a teleporter to arrive instead of taking the scenic route using a passenger ship. Still, the alien never forgot Fate's scent and followed it to her house and climbed up the structure and got inside using an open window

So she began to follow the scent throughout the house, she's being very quiet and sneaky

>> No.2026258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560968423720.jpg -(473.4 KiB, 850x2701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484783

>>2026257
Well the alien will end up tracking down the small blonde girl while she's in the kitchen. She's just making some lunch for herself, humming quietly to herself.

>> No.2026259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560968588459.jpg -(24.2 KiB, 481x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24780

>>2026258
The tip of Ada's tail will wag a little once she finally saw Fate going about her business. She decided to surprise Fate by sneaking up behind her, not making a peep or a sound and suddenly...just nuzzles into Fate's butt!

>> No.2026260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560968945765.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 850x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91536

>>2026259
...Eh?!
Fate is surprised by this. She'll jump a little moving away from the alien and turns to face the silly.
Ah...

>> No.2026261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560969261629.gif -(98.0 KiB, 550x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100363

>>2026260
She backed off as Fate turned around to face her. Pic related to her expression as the alien feels quite proud and smug that she surprised Fate

>> No.2026262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560969390427.jpg -(238.6 KiB, 850x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244299

>>2026261
Jeez...don't scare me like that.
And then...Fate will gove over and give the alien some head pats because she's not mad or anything.
It's been a long time, asn't it?

>> No.2026263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560969536529.png -(134.9 KiB, 463x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138160

>>2026262
Ada's head will feel as soft and smooth as ever. Ada nuzzles on to Fate's hand and then cutely licks at her hand and fingers. Since they also smell like food as fate was in the middle of making lunch, so she's likely tasting whatever food she was touching as well

>> No.2026264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560970086789.jpg -(695.3 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712031

>>2026263
It's some kind of chicken thing she was making.
Mmmm...Soft...
She'll smile and stops so she can go back to cooking, although it's more like she was just finishing up.
I wonder why you've come to visit me today.

>> No.2026265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560970405398.png -(418.3 KiB, 662x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428379

>>2026264
As fate goes back to prepping her meal. Ada coils up her very long tail and sits upon it like so

But as she did so she'd also hug Fate from behind and nuzzles the back of her neck. Fate will get the feeling Ada came because she missed her and wanted to see her

>> No.2026266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560970733827.jpg -(109.8 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112465

>>2026265
Mmmm...
The girl will giggle at Ada's antincs. Not that she minds the affection.
You really missed me, didn't you.

>> No.2026267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560970891042.jpg -(94.0 KiB, 740x884) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96287

>>2026266
She'll even get her ear licked a little. And to Fate's words, Ada simply smiled and nodded as she waited for her to finish cooking. Although Ada will look curiously at the chicken dish, maybe it is also getting her a little hungry

>> No.2026268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560971486894.jpg -(137.6 KiB, 850x952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140878

>>2026267
H-hey...that tickles...
The girl will giggle a little as she puts the finishing touches on her chicken stir fry, although it's mostly veggies. Gotta eat right to look her best!

>> No.2026269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560971727649.png -(60.6 KiB, 237x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62026

>>2026268
Ada will end up climbing over Fate's shoulder, however, she'll feel incredibly light. And leans towards the stir-fry and curiously sniffs at it

Like a frog, her tongue very quickly shoots out and she'll consume a vegetable and chews. She makes a bit of a face, since it tasted weird to her, dang vegetables

>> No.2026270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560972325544.jpg -(725.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742922

>>2026269
Feito-chan will giggle some more, plating herself up some and then getting another plate for the Alien.
Would you like some?

>> No.2026271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560972523643.png -(124.1 KiB, 336x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127103

>>2026270
Ada will nod at Fate's query. And since they're in the kitchen Ada will start looking around until she spots the table which is probably not too far away. She'll gently climb off Fate and then points towards the table. As if asking Fate if that is where they're going to eat

>> No.2026272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560972917738.jpg -(194.7 KiB, 480x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199364

>>2026271
The the alien off of her, the loli will finish up plating things up.
Yes, that's where we're eating.
And with that said, she'll take those plates over to the table.
Done anything interesting lately?

>> No.2026273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560973443563.png -(87.4 KiB, 368x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89503

>>2026272
Ada will be curiously sniffing around and touching this and that. Once Fate places the plates on the table Ada will take a seat next to Fate

She stares and sniffs at her food before she looks back to the blond loli. Ada will communicate in that weird way of hers that Fate will somehow just know what Ada is trying to convey to her

Fate will get the impression that Ada hasn't been up too much. And is mostly just spending her days with the good doctor while exploring the station

>> No.2026274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560973581676.jpg -(238.6 KiB, 850x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244299

>>2026273
Just living a quiet life, huh? That's not too bad. I've been pretty much been up to the same kind of things.
Feito will smile at the alien. She's not going to question how she knows what Ada is trying to get at. She comes from a world with magic, after all.

>> No.2026275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560973997817.png -(60.3 KiB, 277x285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61784

>>2026274
Ada will go on to convey that she's very happy being with the doctor. And that she tries her best to make her happy too. Ada then goes on to say that there are a lot of pretty girls up there too. And has fun with them as well. Fate will likely be reminded of when she tentacled Fate and Illya in the bath back when they first met

Afterward Ada will go on to eat her stir-fry. Just sticking her face into the plate and eating off of it like a puppy. ...She ends up eating all the chicken first

>> No.2026276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560974377140.gif -(180.8 KiB, 719x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185157

>>2026275
Fate will eat like a normal person.
Ahhh...Yes, you sure do like to have fun with pretty girl's, don't you.

>> No.2026277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560974782507.png -(97.7 KiB, 377x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100016

>>2026276
Ada will just smile and nod. She finds that activity fun and that it feels good too. Ada then lifts her plate and her mouth opens wide before spilling what's left into her mouth and swallows it all

And then goes on to convey that she does that with Gertrude often

>> No.2026278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560974964694.jpg -(332.7 KiB, 600x752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340709

>>2026277
Heh...I bet you make your friend very happy with that, Ada.
She'll chuckle and shake her head at the alien. She's silly and it amused Feito-chan.

>> No.2026279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560975316507.png -(72.6 KiB, 300x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74328

>>2026278
Ada smiles and goes on to "say" that Gertrude is more than a friend. She's known her for a very long time, and that they were separated for many years. Until a group of pretty mercenary's found her on some very distant planet. And that she should go up there someday and meet the good doctor

>> No.2026280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560975984012.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42523

>>2026256
Personally I'd probably add some bike shorts under the skirt, the way it is now makes you look like that Dororo manga.

Geez, you're really flashing that much leg and you're a super cool powerful ninja.
Pan gives a bit of thought as she looks over Selene again with a tilt of the head
I gotta admit I'm impressed hearing that.

>> No.2026281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560976280161.png -(224.2 KiB, 370x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229567

It's another day in Aurora. And Saitama finds himself walking around the city while reflecting on his fight with Caulifla. But right now, he was washing his hands after taking a dump in a public restroom

"She was tough, and she's only the first one out of a bunch of them. Finally, shit to look forward too."

And then the bald one exits the bathroom, decked out in casual clothing

>> No.2026282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560976413254.jpg -(51.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52319

>>2026281
Suddenly there's an ominous woosh of air, and a familiar dark face appears before Saitama from a cinematic swirl of leaves

I've finally found you.
It took a long time, but you can't run anymore.

>> No.2026283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560976512337.jpg -(109.8 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112465

>>2026279
Maybe I will some day. She can't be bad at all if you like her.
Fate will smile at the alien.
I'm glad you two were able to reunite.

>> No.2026284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560976752310.jpg -(570.0 KiB, 1280x1729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583668

>>2026280
"Hehe, I appreciate the interest in my outfit. Maybe we can go shopping later and see what we can find that's closest."

B: "Shopping, now we're talking~! I could use a cute new outfit or two. Also...yeah, something like spats would be best since you sure like kicking high Pan."

Bra giggles

"Hehe, nothing wrong with adding your own unique touches. But I wouldn't say you're impressed just yet. One day I want to show you what I'm capable of too!"

>> No.2026285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560976905019.jpg -(71.5 KiB, 660x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73189

>>2026284
I guess I could do with expanding the wardrobe, and you never have to wait. All it takes is a quick ask and I'll spar anytime.

>> No.2026286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560977036353.png -(502.8 KiB, 658x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514875

>>2026282
Saitama just stops walking and glances around. He then looks at the swirl of leaves and at his old rival

"..."

"...Dude. Did you follow me here across dimensions?"

"I remember you. You're Man o' War Panic."

>> No.2026287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560977315730.png -(300.7 KiB, 772x1093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307901

>>2026286
He starts chuckling and pontificating about his trials

It took me months of training and going through hell but I man-
Except then he says that
IT'S SPEED O SOUND SONIC!
I say it literally every time we meet!

>> No.2026288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560977345850.png -(74.2 KiB, 320x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75979

>>2026283
Ada will suddenly just lean herself over and nuzzle against Fate's flat with a smile on her face. Hearing that made her happy, she wants Gertrude to meet all her friends. But now an alien is thinking about bringing Dr. Simon down here instead some time

>> No.2026289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560977711162.jpg -(652.3 KiB, 850x2785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667987

>>2026288
Ah...Heh...
The girl will reach up and starts to pat Ada on the head. She likes this silly alien.
You really are affectionate, aren't you.

>> No.2026290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560978290611.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 1280x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111577

>>2026285
Selene's face lights up, her mix of Uchiha blood and Aensland genes get her riled up

"Great~! Let's totally spa--"

But then Bra cuts in

B: "Uhp, uhp, uhp! You two can beat each other up later. But we're going to shopping first!"

Selene then rubs the back of her head

"O-Oh right, hehe, our spar can wait then. Maybe you'd like to watch?"

B: "Mmm, suuuure~ May as well pick up a bunch of snacks while we're at it too."

Bra still has a Saiyan's appetite

>> No.2026291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560978448295.png -(222.0 KiB, 528x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227353

>>2026290
Haha, I figured she'd cut in.

Let's get to shopping then, no time like the present.

>> No.2026292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560978521384.png -(769.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
787729

>>2026287
"...Oh. Yeah alright, I'll remember that next time."

He won't

"Anyway, want something? I can't loan you any money if you're new here. Take it to City Hall."

>> No.2026293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560978705869.jpg -(200.0 KiB, 700x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204772

>>2026292
There's only one thing I want from you Saitama, and that's your head.

Today is the day I finally destroy you with my ultimate ninjutsu!

>> No.2026294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560978727009.jpg -(175.2 KiB, 1200x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179449

>>2026291
Selene & Bra: "Alright~!"

And then the girls will start getting out of their seats

B: "I totally forgot about my smoothie too. Well, whatever, let me just get in line now and I'll meet you guys outside!"

"Alright Bra! We should also exchange phone info too."

B: "Sure~"

>> No.2026295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560978909303.png -(134.9 KiB, 463x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138160

>>2026289
The tip of Ada's tail will wag. She likes that Fate returns her affections. And too Fate's words she simply licks at her lips a little, proving a clear answer

>> No.2026296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560979066774.jpg -(156.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160574

>>2026294
Alright, y'all get squared away I'll go hang outside.

Pan goes to toss her empty cup away and heads for the door.

>> No.2026297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560979105278.png -(97.2 KiB, 437x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99485

>>2026293
He just stares at this dude and then starts digging into his ear while nodding

"Alright then."

>> No.2026298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560979285510.jpg -(121.2 KiB, 527x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124062

>>2026296
Selene will do the same with hers and joins Pan Shortly after she got Bra's info and vice-a-versa

"She won't be long. I like Bra, she's nice. Next time we hang out I'll try bringing one of my sisters along."

>> No.2026299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560979512445.jpg -(407.3 KiB, 650x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417059

>>2026295
Hey now, I'm still trying to eat.
Fate will wave her fork at Ada to drive the point home, but she's smiling at her anyway.

>> No.2026300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560979590226.jpg -(53.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55204

>>2026297
Tsk, that infuriating attitude of yours, you haven't changed a bit even after disappearing.

I'm done with you!
Sonic does his usual set up of vanishing and ricocheting around while flinging exploding Shurikens at Saitama

>> No.2026301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560979703757.png -(130.8 KiB, 334x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133938

>>2026299
Ada just licks at Fate's fork a little before she settles down and rests her head on Fate's lap. Waiting for her to finish eating

Though that won't stop her from nuzzling the loli's belly. #justadathings

>> No.2026302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560980130943.png -(258.8 KiB, 465x801) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264995

>>2026300
"..."

Saitama will raise his fist, seemingly punching the air above him. But his plan was using the air pressure to send the exploding shurikens up into the sky so that they explode up there instead

"Look who's talking. You're still obsessed with me."

>> No.2026303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560980143406.jpg -(357.9 KiB, 850x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366462

>>2026301
Hey, that tickles.
Fate says with a giggle. She doesn't try to stop Ada as she eats her food. She'll reach down and pat the silly's head some more, though.

>> No.2026304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560980393219.jpg -(59.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60371

>>2026302
A ninja never leaves a job unfinished and it's not finished until you're dead, no matter how far across the universe you are or how long I have to chase you-

Well he's certainly accomplished that much, Sonic quickly responds by appearing directly in front of Saitama midair and swinging his hand forward in a punch, with kunai clenched and sticking out between his fingers, at the bald hero

Saitama!

>> No.2026305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560980719019.png -(1.9 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2014499

>>2026298
Sure, bring whoever you want. I like spending time with you guys.

I wonder if Aikon would ever wanna come along, maybe we can all have a movie night or something.

>> No.2026306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560980737138.png -(107.7 KiB, 512x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110335

>>2026303
And while she does that Ada will vibrate and sound like she...purring? The alien is totally acting like a cat now. The pets feel nice, and Fate will know this

Eventually though, she'll raise Fate's shirt with her nose and nuzzles on to her bare belly a bit

>> No.2026307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560981025142.png -(1.9 MiB, 1720x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1981430

>>2026304
Saitama will look up and looks at Sonic right in the eye before he simply steps back just enough to dodge his punch

"You don't gotta yell so much. You're gonna attract the weirdos."

That is when Caped Baldy will try and chop Sonic in the back of the neck

>> No.2026308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560981062876.jpg -(446.0 KiB, 800x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456706

>>2026306
Heh...ha...ahahaha~
The Feito-chan is ticklish, so she's starts to squirm as Ada does that.

>> No.2026309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560981465810.jpg -(410.9 KiB, 1321x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420731

>>2026307
Sonic gets the good whiff from Saitama, and seeing how this is going quickly dodges down to the ground and rolls backwards before he gets donked

Tsk, don't look down on me you punk!

He vanishes again only to reappear surrounding Saitama, with a bunch of clones/after images at super sonic speeds

Eight Shadow Burial
This time there's no escape.

Incoming sword slashes

>> No.2026310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560981529518.png -(29.3 KiB, 160x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29986

>>2026305
"Aikon? Who's that?"

And by that time Bra exits the Smoothie shop with hers in tow

B: "Some demon boy she met a while ago."

Bra sips her smoothie

"Oh okay, I know a lot of demons thanks to Aunt Morrigan. Yeah sure, sounds like it'd be a lot of fun. We can all go to eat somewhere afterward."

B: "It'd be my chance to finally meet him too."

>> No.2026311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560981799634.jpg -(21.4 KiB, 702x272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21957

>>2026308
And that is when Fate will feel that her belly's getting licked here and there while still being nuzzled. Ada's just trying to keep herself occupied until Fate is done eating. She also likes the blond loli, so there is that too

>> No.2026312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560981801853.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 1024x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139765

>>2026310
It's kind of hard to get him to go out anywhere, but I'll find a way to convince him.

Actually he's a pretty good cook, we could get him to make us something.

>> No.2026313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560982236120.png -(208.2 KiB, 325x729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213220

>>2026309
"..."

"He's way faster from when I last fight with him."

Was this initial thought as he watches Sonic roll away in time

"I'm not, this place is full of strange people that will do stuff to you if you go around causing shit."

Saitama starts to say despite what Sonic's doing he stays his ground. Looking completely unfazed by what he's doing

But then the first sword slash Sonic dishes out will try to be caught. If so, then it halts Sonic's onslaught completely

"Especially when you can be easily mistaken for a girl."

>> No.2026314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560982317026.jpg -(290.1 KiB, 850x1232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297060

>>2026311
Jeez...
The girl will squirm some more, but soon enough she'll finish up her food despite the distraction that is Ada.
There...

>> No.2026315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560982595258.png -(95.4 KiB, 346x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97675

>>2026312
Bra & Selene: "Really?"

Both blink and look at each other and grin before looking back to Pan

"Well I'm convinced, I'm sure he's cool too if you like him, Pan."

B: "Hehe, nice~ Well try your best then. I won't say no to a good meal, not in a million years!"

"Then it's settled, let us know what's what in a text then."

Selene smiles

B: "Anyway~ Let's go do some shopping~!"

"Yeah!"

>> No.2026316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560982689884.jpg -(24.2 KiB, 481x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24780

>>2026314
Ada then peeks her head from Fate's belly and table. Looking at Fate with a tilt head. As if asking what they're going to do now

>> No.2026317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560983072901.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 620x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89462

>>2026316
Hmm...I'm not sure. Was there anything you wanted to do, Ada?
The girl will smile at the alien.

>> No.2026318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560983146804.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43328

>>2026313
Saitama is Saitama so the sword is absolutely caught much to Sonic's distress over the matter

God damn it, is even this not enough!?

Ugh, I don't need your stupid condescending warnings. And don't go saying things like that when you've already smashed my balls more than once.

Sonic does not into CBT
He's trying to pull his sword out of Saitama's grip though, pushing his foot on the hero's body as leverage so he can pull harder.

>> No.2026319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560983353686.jpg -(54.5 KiB, 564x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55773

>>2026315
I'll be sure to let him know to prepare for two Saiyans when I convince him.

And yeah let's just fade to shopping and other girl stuff

>> No.2026320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560983673883.png -(87.4 KiB, 368x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89503

>>2026317
Ada stares at her and then conveys if there are any neat places on this planet that she likes visiting. Since she doesn't know all that much about the sorts of places and things on Quadri 13

Or if there were other friends of Fate's she can be introduced too

>> No.2026321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560983991340.jpg -(169.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173335

>>2026320
Ah...Sorry. I'm not much for doing things out in the city. My training usually takes up my time.
Being a witch is busy work. But that's besides the point.
Maybe we can head out together.

>> No.2026322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560984431000.png -(522.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535261

>>2026318
"I told you that was an accident! I don't go around hitting dudes in the balls on purpose!"

Retorted Saitama in that comedically annoyed way of his. Saitama will then let go of Sonic's sword once he planted his foot on him. So that sudden force should separate the two

If that happens Saitama will then stare at him in his usual manner

"Guess I can't talk you out of it. Fine, come at me seriously then. I thought you had some ultimate nintendo or something."

>> No.2026323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560984763503.png -(108.4 KiB, 360x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111034

>>2026321
Ada started to nod. Conveying that maybe they can see neat new things together. And that is when she gets off of Fate's lap and gets to her feet

>> No.2026324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560984936953.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120500

>>2026323
Hmhmhm~
Fate will stand up not that the silly inside on her lap. She'll quickly got and place the dishes intot he sink for later washings.
Let's go, Ada.

>> No.2026325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560985115815.png -(57.9 KiB, 253x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59319

>>2026324
Ada will smile cutely, and simply nods at Fate. And is ready for an adventure with her friend

>> No.2026326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560985313631.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 425x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138348

>>2026325
It's time for an ADVENTURE! Fate will take Ada by the hand as they head out to explore the city. She'll lock up the house first. WOuldn't want people breaking in and falling into the tentacle pit or anything.

>> No.2026327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560985382541.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 1280x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92064

>>2026322
Sonic stumbles back a bit but easily regains his footing once his sword is free

Hah? Are you trying to piss me off after ignoring my clones?

He sheathes his blade and takes a low stance as his killing intent pours forth.
I'll just have to go for Full Frontal Attack

He vanishes from view, but knowing Saitama he's probably still completely visible even as he breaks the sound barrier right in front of the man- shattering and blowing away nearby trees and windows
He just comes at Saitama with his sword moving rapidly enough to be making several dozen slashes at Saitama, all at borderline hypersonic speeds.

>> No.2026328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560985417959.jpg -(67.4 KiB, 631x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69061

>>2026326
As usual, Ada sniffs and explores her surroundings like a curious dog. Once she locked up she looks to Fate and conveys where they should go first

>> No.2026329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560986190364.png -(818.9 KiB, 1212x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
838581

>>2026327
"You're smiling again, I guess you really do want to test out your moves after your training."

He said Sonic took that FF stance

Unfortunately for Sonic, Saitama can still see him as even Flashy's speed was nothing to him. Still, all those slashes start hitting him regardless. He's just putting his arms up as the slashes cut away at his clothing from his upper half. Exposing that upper chiseled upper body of his

"...!"

"Aw shit! I forgot I wasn't wearing my costume!"

>> No.2026330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560986200185.jpg -(86.7 KiB, 849x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88798

>>2026328
Hmm...Let's go to the commercial district. Maybe we can find some kind of gaming corner or arcade.
Fate is trying to think of fun things to do with Ada. She just trains and reads and molests people.

>> No.2026331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560986566001.png -(83.6 KiB, 468x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85632

>>2026330
>>2026330
Ada "says" that they have those in the Space Station too. But she's never played anything there, but that a lot of people tend to go to them. And that it must be fun if a lot of people go

And then Ada will skitter away ahead of Fate a little. As she continues to explore this and that. ...And maybe sniff at the naked females and such that pass-by them as they travel. She's a curious alien after all

>> No.2026332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560986777400.jpg -(314.2 KiB, 496x701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321703

>>2026329
I'll keep chipping you away until you're nothing, Saitama!

Even Flash would never try this one. I'll go beyond my limits right this second!

He pulls his sword back, running his hand along it to apply a resistance and then swings hard and sudden, unleashing a slice of air pressure towards his fated rival, making a huge vertical gash straight through the ground and cutting diagonally into surrounding objects

I'll call this one Vacuum Death Slice!

Dumb chuuni ninja names

>> No.2026333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560986824921.gif -(180.8 KiB, 719x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185157

>>2026331
I haven't been to one either. It should be run, right?
The girl will giggle as Ada does her thing. She'll do her best to keep up, chuckling softly as they look for something to do.

>> No.2026334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560987739985.png -(94.1 KiB, 543x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96321

>>2026332
"..."

"Crap...his special move names are cooler than mine!"

Indeed, these are thoughts racing through his head while Sonic tries to kill him

And after it's all said and done, getting hit by vacuum wind slashes, the vacuum sending broken off pieces of the windows, the buildings and whatever else hitting him with deathly force

He remains standing, and then Saitama will look to where he is. And that very dreadful aura starts to emanate from his being

"That's it. I need to stop you before you rip up my pants. I don't want to be naked around here."

Property damage? Whatever he really doesn't want to end up naked in an Auroran street. And since the citizens consist of monsters, they all managed to not get caught up in their fight

>> No.2026335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560988098487.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43380

>>2026334
Sonic stares in surprise and a growing sense of dread as Saitama's "death aura" starts to show itself.

The ninja steps back for a moment, but holds his ground all the same, putting forth his sword in a guarded stance

You're...kuh I won't give up yet just because you're worried about your wardrobe.

He says this despite his growing worry, and darts forward with a thrust towards Saitama's chest with his sword gleaming in the light.

Sonic is nothing if not persistent

>> No.2026336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560988113384.png -(336.6 KiB, 885x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344680

>>2026333
Ada wasn't going ahead by a lot, so Fate should have no issues keeping up with Ada. After a giggling monster girl walks off after Ada licked at her. The alien turns to Fate and smiles. And conveys that it should be fun, but that just being with her friend is enough for anything to be fun

>> No.2026337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560988393730.jpg -(432.2 KiB, 850x1139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442601

>>2026336
Hmmm~ Yes, just heading out and exploring is fun. Especially with a friend.
Feito-chan is so adorable. She's a good girl.

>> No.2026338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560988954376.png -(2.3 MiB, 1721x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2431165

>>2026335
"Shut up! How come you can come up with cool names for your moves?? I bet you steal them from manga!"

He's upset over the wrong things, but he knows there's nobody's in danger anyway

But then...right before his sword reaches his chest...

"Consecutive side-hops."

Pic then related, and simply the sheer pressure from that will throw Sonic for a debilitating loop

>> No.2026339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560989164706.png -(81.3 KiB, 355x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83255

>>2026337
Indeed, but Feito-Chan beware as that cuteness riles up Ada a little. So the alien will suddenly walk up to Fate and hugs her. But that wasn't all, she'll start to lick at her lips again. And tries licking at Fate's tongue too

>> No.2026340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560989302911.jpg -(143.3 KiB, 686x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146709

>>2026338
That's your problem!?
Oh god the sidehops
NOT AGAI-

Sonic is smashed for a fucking loop and goes crashing into the bathroom wall, then bouncing off it, onto the pavement, bouncing off that and then landing hanging from a tree by the back of his shirt

uuuuugh- c-curse you ssssaitama.

>> No.2026341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560989736642.jpg -(74.6 KiB, 396x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76437

>>2026340
Saitama walks over to his ninja rival and looks at him. The bald one then points at him while he holds up his pants with his other hand

"You should keep training. You may as well since you're just gonna keep coming after me like a weirdo."

"Maybe you'll find strong guys your level to train with and stuff."

>> No.2026342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560990114367.png -(378.8 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387910

>>2026341
Despite the beating, he shakes off his stubor somewhat enough to respond
You're just stating the obvious.
He shakes himself down from the tree, ripping his shirt open to show off his scarred and athletic body

I'll take this as a set back for now, but next time you're mine. I'll make an even better jutsu to take you out.

He throws down an exploding shuriken to kick up a plume of dust and fucking vanishes

I have to find someway to catch up to this bald asshole.

>> No.2026343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560990693451.gif -(1.9 MiB, 540x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1945624

>>2026342
"Cool, I'll be ready for you then. Make sure you do your best."

He'll at least give him some encouragement

"I should wear my shit under my clothes like that Superman guy."

And then he was out of sight. Saitama then looks around and sees the fine mess that was left

"..."

"I should get the fuck out of here."

And then he'll walk away from the scene and back to his apartment to change

END

>> No.2026344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560992374293.jpg -(97.2 KiB, 437x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99547

>>2026339
Ada plz.
Fate won't do much to stop this. She'll just hug the silly alien and opens her mouth a little to let that silly lick her tongue.

>> No.2026345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560994633409.png -(145.5 KiB, 447x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148985

>>2026344
And so Fate gets a sloppy alien kiss! Ada's tongue feels like a long, warm, and wet slithery snake. It licks and wraps around Fate's tongue, almost filling up her mouth as the alien also sucks on the blond loli witch's muscle

>> No.2026346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560995149865.jpg -(188.4 KiB, 850x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192954

>>2026345
It's fine. This isn't the weirdest thing Fate's done. The alien sill get a little prize, though,as the loli will moan softly into the alien's mouth.

>> No.2026347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560995801359.png -(106.6 KiB, 427x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109151

>>2026346
Ada will keep sucking face with the Feito-Chan, she's enjoying this. especially since Fate's her friend and she enjoyed her so thoroughly in the bath that one time

After a bit, her tongue slithers out from deep in Feito's mouth and throat and then nuzzles the loli. Even marking her neck with a love nibble. As she also tends to leave many of them on the good doctor

>> No.2026348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560996835327.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 4076x5938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2518666

>>2026347
Haaa...
The small girl will catch her breath.
You like kissing a lot, don't you.
She'll hold the alien close to her because she enjoyed that.

>> No.2026349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560997002723.png -(108.5 KiB, 286x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111092

>>2026348
The tip of Ada's tail will be wagging again. She enjoyed that as well. And to Fate's words Ada will just look up at her from her chest, smiles, and nods

>> No.2026350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560997285345.jpg -(223.5 KiB, 750x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228886

>>2026349
Heh...
Fate will lean in and give the silly aline's forehead a kiss.
Well let's keep going, yeah?

>> No.2026351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560997917971.png -(72.6 KiB, 300x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74328

>>2026350
Ada will nod again, and remembers what Gertrude likes doing when they travel together up at the station. The alien girl will then stand beside Fate and holds her hand. She'll point onward triumphantly as if saying onward to adventure

>> No.2026352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560998094794.png -(157.5 KiB, 716x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161299

>>2026351
Yes, this is a little adventure, isn't it?
The girl will chuckle softly, but hey look, there's some kind of arcade!

>> No.2026353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560999589238.png -(57.9 KiB, 253x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59319

>>2026352
Indeed, Ada shall notice it. She'll hear familiar beeps and boops, arcade sounds. the chitter-chatter of the crowds, the sounds of salt

Ada turns to face Fate with an exciting look. As if saying how it's not that much different from the arcades up on the station. And that it's nice that things can be the same here too

The silly alien girl will start to pull on Fate's hand

>> No.2026354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561000626098.jpg -(1017.1 KiB, 813x1139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1041523

>>2026353
I don't doubt that they're similar.
The girl will let Ada drag her towards the arcade. It makes Fate happy to see just how excited the alien is to do something with her.

>> No.2026355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561000939796.png -(173.7 KiB, 429x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177830

>>2026354
>>2026354
And once they get to the arcade. Ada will look around, she's never actually been in an arcade. But rather only watch and hear from a distance whenever she and Gertrude would walk by one

She then looks at Fate and conveys what they should play first. Not knowing that you need a bunch of tokens first

Last edited 19/06/19(Wed)23:22.

>> No.2026356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561001693986.jpg -(200.5 KiB, 850x1134) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205297

>>2026355
Ah...We need get some tokens I think. Which means money. I'll be right back.
She'll probably go get some tokens for them so they can play some games. She always has some money on her.

>> No.2026357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561002065299.png -(75.6 KiB, 212x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77414

>>2026356
Ada will nod and follows behind Fate. Only to climb up the token exchanger machine and looks around the arcade. She'll observe, watching a bunch of different people play the games. Even among monsters, Ada does stick out a bit, so she'll have eyes on her, as well as Fate because she's cute. But she'll pay them no mind for now

In fact, she'll see people give Fate looks. So she gets rather protective, as far as Ada is concerned, Fate is with her, so the others should back off. At least she's not trying to viciously attack anyone as she tries on others whenever they're mean to Gertrude. But luckily for them, the good doctor always manages to stop Ada

>> No.2026358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561002664070.jpg -(426.4 KiB, 807x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436597

>>2026357
Fate pays these people no heed as she gets those tokens. She does notice how the alien is acting, so she'll walk over and give her a hug.
Hmm...I wonder what we should play.

>> No.2026359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561003107453.png -(82.4 KiB, 330x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84414

>>2026358
Ada was already on the ground by the time Fate was done. The alien returns the hug and nuzzles her. Only to gently pull herself away with a tilt head. She'll then turn and points at the Guitar Hero game with the plastic guitars because that looks fun. She also "says" that Gertrude often puts on the radio and that she likes music

Last edited 19/06/19(Wed)23:58.

>> No.2026360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561003942418.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 850x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259270

>>2026359
...Oh? Well we can play that. I think it's a rhythm game of some kind.
Fate will lead the alien over the the Guitar Hero like game. She'll look it over so make sure it's what it looks like.

>> No.2026361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561004362683.png -(150.6 KiB, 512x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154223

>>2026360
Once they get there Fate will see on the screen that it is a rhythm type game. It looks fun and the graphics are colorful and vibrant

Ada will pick up the guitar, although she's holding it backward and upside down. She'll sniff at it as well, being curious

Fate will likely correct her one to hold it properly of course. But for now, we can just fade to them bonding and spending time together at the arcade. Ada will stick around for a while after they return to Fate's house before she goes back to the station and tell Gertrude all about her day

Last edited 19/06/20(Thu)00:19.

>> No.2026362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561042634807.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 500x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100599

Rita walked down the street in Aurora, looking around as she contemplated how best to spend her time.
Her tail swaying behind her, and her ears perking up or twitching at things that interested her.

Having long since traded her obsession for blastia with a Caffeine addiction, she was particularly interested in the coffee she picked up and started drinking.
She had no idea who's it was and frankly didn't care. It was out in the open, on a public table, and therefore it was practically begging her to drink it.

Pwaaah! That hits the spot.
Cupping her hands around it, she stood in place enjoying the smell and taste.
I miss studying with Coffee~

Alternatively, Dark Pit may or may not be out looking for someone to challenge and fight against. Because if he's gonna be going through insane angel training, he may as well put it to use.
I'm also open to post other characters, but these two were the first on my mind this morning.

Last edited 19/06/20(Thu)10:57.

>> No.2026363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561153179010.jpg -(42.6 KiB, 315x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43573

It's been about a week and a few days since Saitama had a friendly yet hardcore bout' against Caulifla. Ever since then Saitama has taken up his old training regimen. Only going at it thrice as hard, he even ran into his old rival Speed of Sound Sonic, they fought and Saitama has emerged victorious. But he knows that if he wants to feel what he felt against Caulifla, that spark...that excitement

He needs to take on more of the Saiyans. So Saitama will arrive at the Saiyan House after running there all the way from the city of Aurora. All decked out in his costume

"I wonder who's around. And if they're gonna want to show me their moves."

Last edited 19/06/21(Fri)17:39.

>> No.2026364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561154445960.jpg -(124.7 KiB, 617x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127741

>>2026363
Saitama will not see the saiyan...Yet. It was rather quiet. Some times does past but then a saiyan will appear from the sky and drops down.
Who are you and what do you want?
The saiyan is quick to want some answers

>> No.2026365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561154921008.jpg -(20.7 KiB, 169x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21209

>>2026364
Saitama will stop approaching the house once Bardock dropped down in front of him. So Saitama will raise his hand in lazy greeting while having that usual flat look on his unassuming face

"Yo."

"Saitama, a hero for fun. I know Caulifla, I came by wondering if any other Saiyan's want to fight with me. I figured it'd be some good training."

He's also implying that he fought against Caulifla and survived

>> No.2026366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561155556435.png -(245.9 KiB, 800x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251758

>>2026362
I'll take Darko Pitto

While Pit may or may not be looking for someone to test himself against. He'll eventually come across this blue lady just floating about looking like she doesn't have a care in the world. Her staff in one hand while the other holds a fresh churro. She'll bite into it and looks delighted

"Oh my~ Such a delicious treat!"

She says enthusiastically to herself, her large, halo-like ring visibly around her person

>> No.2026367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561156118150.jpg -(457.3 KiB, 1004x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468324

>>2026366
>>2026366
...! Is that...!
He'll stop by and squint real hard at that Churro.

Someone sells those here!? Tell me where you got it!
While testing himself against people is one of his priorities, Pit and Dark Pit are gluttons for all kinds of snacks.

>> No.2026368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561156137455.png -(414.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424158

>>2026365
The saiyan is rather surprised by how just casual he is about all this.
Nani? A human fighting that spunky girl? So you came to fight me next. Ha, can't really underestimate you. Not in this world.
Alright, I'll take your offer.

>> No.2026369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561156543284.jpg -(55.7 KiB, 564x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57022

>>2026367
"Oh, hello there."

Says Vados with a friendly tone as she looks to the boy. She'll then turn slightly and casually points her staff at the Hispanic fellow selling them fresh off his cart further down the street

"From that brown man. They make such interesting food if I do say so myself."

Proceeds to continue eating her churro

>> No.2026370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561156750568.png -(764.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782818

>>2026368
Indeed, Saitama feels completely human. Not giving off any power level at all, there's nothing coming from him

And to that Saitama perks up a bit, looking a bit pleased with Bardock's response

"Alright cool. I guess we should take this further out then. Otherwise, your house will end up getting messed up."

>> No.2026371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561156947020.jpg -(333.0 KiB, 615x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340973

>>2026369
>>2026369
...What!?
He looks at the cart and then blinks.

How have I never seen that before!? Damn this place for making it up as it goes!
because the fourth wall is never safe.

>> No.2026372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561157397912.jpg -(189.5 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194099

>>2026371
"Life is full of surprises it seems. Especially here~ Ohohohoho~"

"Either way young man, no need to fret. I'm feeling generous, so I'll spare you the minutes you'd have to waste."

The churro she was holding ends up floating from her hand as she holds it out towards Pit and then creates another churro from nothing. Offering it to him, it looks and smells real

"Here."

>> No.2026373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561157415853.png -(106.9 KiB, 703x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109418

>>2026370
The old saiyan is having a hard time reading this guy.
Bald guy is rather too casual.
Just what the hell, this guy...I doin't feel anything from him.
Of course, last thing I need it my home destroyed. We can head for the canyons that aren't far off.
Bardock will float up into the sky and fly towards the area of terrain.

>> No.2026374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561157570731.jpg -(581.2 KiB, 1093x1331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595193

>>2026372
He takes the Churro and then squints his eyes again, this time at her.

...Thanks! If you can do something like that, you must be really strong.

>> No.2026375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561157785925.jpg -(648.0 KiB, 1720x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
663558

>>2026373
"This guy looks tough and grizzled. He reminds me of that Atomic Samurai guy. Huh, I wonder what's happened since I ended up here. Oh well."

And then Saitama will just watch Bardock fly off towards the canyons. He waited so he can see where Bardock's headed so he can have a better idea of where to go

So Saitama just...bends his knees a little. And in a single leap arrives all the way at the canyon

>> No.2026376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561158228810.jpg -(81.5 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83452

>>2026374
"Hmhm, you're quite welcome."

She'll just grab hold of her own churro again and smiles at Pit

"Well I don't like to boast, but you are correct."

She simply replies and then goes back to finish off her churro

>> No.2026377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561158478560.jpg -(650.2 KiB, 1110x1553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
665792

>>2026376
I knew it! In that case...!
He'll devour the Churro in one bite and then summon some really wild looking swords made of Wind and Fire.

I wanna fight you!

>> No.2026378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561158960504.jpg -(39.0 KiB, 423x502) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39972

>>2026377
Vados looks initially a bit surprised at his sudden declaration of wanting to fight her right off the bat like that. She'll look to his elemental swords, it's easy for her to tell he was being serious

Takes a moment to think it over. Maybe a bit of sport wouldn't hurt

"Are you really sure you wish to fight me?"

"Ah youth..."

>> No.2026379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561159178109.jpg -(154.7 KiB, 700x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158463

>>2026375
He slowly lands and soon finds the the hero landing near him.
...
What, did he just not fly here?
Bardock shakes his head.
Okay what's the big deal here, you're a strange one, a very strange one for a human.

>> No.2026380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561159374991.png -(18.3 KiB, 197x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18769

>>2026379
"Huh?"

Saitama then looks to Bardock with a raised brow now that they're both at their field of battle. Saitama will then adjust his gloves and then asks:

"What're you talking about?"

>> No.2026381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561159596452.png -(2.9 MiB, 2031x3289) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3033319

>>2026378
>>2026378
Did I stutter?
He says, smirking at her.

I wanna see how much I've improved my skills by fighting people I don't know!

>> No.2026382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561159901509.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 269x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45492

>>2026381
"Hm, well you're certainly confident."

Vados ultimately agrees to his request

"Very well then, as you wish."

And then vados taps the bottom of her staff on the ground and suddenly both she and Pit find themselves in a rocky wasteland far from the city

Vados stands at a respectable distance from him. Hand on her staff, and her other behind her back

"Your move."

>> No.2026383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561160105860.png -(374.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383523

>>2026380
He stares at the hero with a frown.
...
He sighs then cracks his neck since it felt stiff.
Forget it, let's just fight.

>> No.2026384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561160297824.jpg -(182.3 KiB, 1709x948) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186679

>>2026383
"Sure, let's do this. Come at me with everything you got dude."

And then...Saitama is suddenly within punching distance of Bardock. And throws a barrage of punches his way! Bardock's instincts will tell him not to take these punches lightly!

Last edited 19/06/21(Fri)19:38.

>> No.2026385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561161030998.png -(543.1 KiB, 980x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556110

>>2026382
As all that happens, he doesn't even blink.
I gotta learn how to do that one day.

The wind will start to blow rather violently. He'll hold up his left sword and point it at her.
I'm already one step ahead of you!

The wind, acting like blades, will start to swarm around her from every direction as he attempts to see how good her reaction time is.

>> No.2026386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561161783940.jpg -(336.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344429

>>2026384
...
Fast!
His body was quicker than his mind and tries his best to back away, moving his body away from the punches as they cam swiftly towards him. Seems that feeling was coming right back for Bardock as he tries his best to not let those punches land on him.

>> No.2026387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561161939893.png -(441.9 KiB, 870x1278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452456

>>2026385
As the wind blows Vados' hair and robes all sway from it. But she keeps perfectly still as her gaze doesn't move away from Pit

And then he'll start to see Vados easily dodge the blades of wind. Her movements seem incredibly fluid and natural as if dodging attacks is simply second nature to her. After all wind blades cease she'll take her stance again, completely unscathed

>> No.2026388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561162394348.jpg -(66.5 KiB, 441x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68106

>>2026387
Cool. You're really fluid, like the wind itself. I'm not surprised you dodged it... But what if I turn up the heat!?
The wind will start roaring again, but now it's creating a tornado of fire. A few of them will sprout up around Vados, circling her repeatedly, getting closer as if to merge on top of her.

>> No.2026389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561162456837.jpg -(116.3 KiB, 771x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119138

>>2026386
While Bardock is evading those punches. He'll find that they're becoming increasingly difficult to avoid very quickly as the force and speed behind them increase by large margins. But that is when Saitama vanishes and reappears at his side and tries landing an even faster and stronger punch aimed at the side of his face

>> No.2026390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561163074874.png -(1.5 MiB, 1100x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1569186

>>2026388
"Hm~? Oh my, such interesting techniques."

Is what she says, sounding calm and collected. Her staff starts flowing behind her as she puts her hands closer together as the firenado's and then claps her hand. A force just powerful enough to completely extinguish all the flames comes from her clap alone

But not only that but the force will also blow towards Pit and it will be enough to knock him off his feet and sending him skidding across the ground should he not brace himself. But even then, he'll have to try really hard not to have himself get blown away

>> No.2026391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561163696977.jpg -(668.5 KiB, 869x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
684519

>>2026389
Tch!
Finding himself working just a bit harder than before, with his body feeling rather jumpy, right away telling this guy is no joke. He finds himself with a bald guy just about to hit him with something stronger, Bardock had to up the level and within that moment he turned gold and tried to dodge the punch!

>> No.2026392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561164011597.jpg -(177.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181962

>>2026391
"...!"

Thanks to that sudden change to SSJ. Bardock avoided the punch just in the nick of time! Bardock will feel scary pressure just from the punch alone as it's all directed on a massive rock formation behind the grizzled veteran

Saitama then smirks a bit

"Heh, so you have those forms too. Caulifla's looked different than yours though. She called it Super Saiyan, is that what that blond mode is?"

He said, but if Bardock looks behind him. Pic related to that rock formation, it's completely, but cleanly, obliterated

>> No.2026393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561164246495.jpg -(155.2 KiB, 937x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158944

>>2026390
Which is why he swings his sword down- activating a power-up he got from Jan.
Boosting his control over the wind, and then channeling it through his magic weapon. A large, powerful blast will surge forth as Dark Pit yells:

ZANTETSUKEN!
An ability he learned from Alexis, fueled by Demonic Energy, Wind Magic, and the Holy Energy he has as an angel as well.
It's going to clash with Vados' clap.

>> No.2026394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561164923303.jpg -(183.8 KiB, 1024x869) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188246

>>2026393
"This boy is full of surprises~ So many different kinds of energy being wielded at once."

She thinks as Pit uses his technique to defend himself against her the force. It'll push against him hard, but he'll manage

After the clash is done with. Vados smiles at Pit, she's amused at his efforts. But not amused in a mocking kind of way

"Ohohohoho~ Not bad! Now then, I do believe it is my turn."

using her ability to create any kind of matter from nothing, she'll wave her hand and then several shadows appear on the ground above Pit. Giant, super sharp and quick swords with start raining down wherever Pit is

>> No.2026395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561166045131.png -(170.6 KiB, 450x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174703

>>2026392
A drop of sweat drips down his forehead and down his chin.
What...What is he? My body was just screaming to not get hit at all from what looked like a normal punch...
...Yes, we call them Super Saiyan.
He looks behind him and sees a formation blow away.
W-What the hell...
He's more than a human!
it surprises him greatly but even with such a mysterious monster on his hands. Bardock should feel scared, but in the end he grins like a madman. The saiyan turns his gaze right back at him.
Heh, well I made the mistake of underestimating a human.

>> No.2026396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561166481947.jpg -(166.0 KiB, 1024x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170013

>>2026394
He'll look up. As the swords come crashing down hard and fast, he'll disappear.
Speeding himself up, he'll try to close the distance- swapping weapons entirely.
His swords will morph, changing into large fist-like weapons as he attempts to punch her with the full force of his momentum and the combined concoction of energies he's already wielding.

You're not fighting seriously yet!

>> No.2026397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561166831945.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 514x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75438

>>2026395
>>2026395
"Cool, I'm going to have to see if yours is stronger than Caulifla's. Her version was totally different."

Said Saitama calmly, his fist steaming following that normal punch, pic related

"Human beings are strong because we can change ourselves. Especially through hard work and determination. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one left though."

His willpower is so utterly insane that he remains unchanged and continues holding on to his humanity

>> No.2026398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561167618547.jpg -(223.9 KiB, 750x969) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229277

>>2026397
Hehehehe...
Bardock can't help but laugh at that.
You know, I like that. Clear to me you don't need whatever offering they give you. You're doing fine with already straighten the hairs on my neck. That kid with a temper and Broly were the ones who gave me a hell of a time. Have to respect that.
He'll then transform again, this time his hair getting sharper and lightening surrounding his body as it crackles and zaps.

Hey you get use to it, my race died out a long time ago by a tyrant. Either way enough talk, lets fight!

With his final word. Bardock takes a step and shatters the ground under him, clearly showing his boost in power as well as speed. The saiyan was going so fast, it looks like he was teleporting in front of the bald hero, ready to throw a punch.

Last edited 19/06/21(Fri)21:40.

>> No.2026399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561167705632.jpg -(98.1 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100502

>>2026396
The swords instantly vanish once they miss and hit the ground. Although they'll leave large and deep cuts upon where they landed. Vados doesn't want to litter after all

Even as Pit comes at her with the intent to clobber her with that fist weapon along with all those energies. Vados remains completely still and calm. And right as his fist goes for the blow, she'll raise her hand and taps at the side of his fist as if guiding it, causing it to completely miss and all that force will simply blow past Her. Leaving her unscathed once again

But within that fraction of a second, Vados will then appear behind Pit and tries hitting him with an insanely fast and powerful Finger Flick. If that lands, not only will it hurt, but that single flick will feel like dozens of blows all over his person

>> No.2026400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561168313246.png -(769.1 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
787540

>>2026399
>>2026399
It'll hit, and it will hurt.
Hit from seemingly everywhere.

He'll yell out, mostly in surprise.

GHaaah!!
But he'd turn around quickly and face her after the fact, breathing deeply as he winces through that pain.

D-Damn, what was that!?

>> No.2026401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561168415947.jpg -(156.8 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160602

>>2026398
"....!"

"His hair looks like he can stab something with them. ...Wait, is that lightning? I should watch out for electric attacks."

Silly Saitama

"Right, let's get back to it yo."

And then Bardock went for that punch! But, right before it lands Saitama dodges by ducking below his punch. Such insane reflexes even at Bardock's SSJ2 speed and power. And that is when Saitama will try grabbing his extended arm. And if he manages to do so; Saitama will then judo toss Bardock right into the ground with massive force

>> No.2026402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561169246752.png -(655.9 KiB, 639x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
671613

>>2026400
He'll see that Vados isn't following up with anything. There's a very calm air about her, completely zen. She won't poke fun at him, nor berate him in any other way

"Nothing special, just a well placed finger flick. A single hit of force with such finite control that it reverberated all over your body. As for how I outmaneuvered your initial punch. I simply did, I didn't think about it, attack, and defend. Defend, and attack. All at once, no time wasted."

Even taking the time to explain it to him, she's a tutor/mentor primarily after all. And it sounds like she can do all this without really having to think about it in any way, shape, or form. Vados smiles at him

"Now then~"

Pic then related as large blue balls of energy form around Vados

And shoot towards Pit, every instinct he has will probably scream at him to dodge or defend in some way because they spell great disaster should he get caught up in one

>> No.2026403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561169712787.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1876x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1794782

>>2026402
No time wasted, huh?
He cracks a grin at her.

So you're on that level after all.
He takes a deep breath and reverts his fist weapons to swords.
Calming himself, he adjusts his footing and waits- as these balls of energy come at him suddenly his reaction time will change.
She's just like Micaela... I can do this too!
Letting himself relax, he'll begin to dodge each one almost effortlessly without any wasted movements. He lets himself flow like the wind itself- playfully avoiding each energy ball.
But he doesn't attack. Unlike Vados, he has to concentrate to keep that up still. For the moment, he was focused on not accidentally dying.

>> No.2026404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561169717753.png -(474.3 KiB, 751x1739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485720

>>2026401
He'll find himself watching the bald hero dodging such a close attack at such speeds.
...!
The saiyan at this point will be grabbed and will be smashed into the ground with enough force, likely causing a crater. It will knock the wind out of him but he quickly gets right back up and jumps into the air and fires off a riot Javelin towards the hero.

>> No.2026405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561170557692.png -(151.1 KiB, 540x307) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154677

>>2026403
"..."

Vados is amused once again, maybe even a teeny weeny bit impressed. She just watches Pit focus all his effort at dodging. Vados can tell that Pit still has to concentrate on dodging, he still needs to think about what he has to do. And that puts him in at grave disadvantage still

Still, her aim isn't to kill him, despite the power behind the energy orbs. He wanted to test himself against her. So Vados is simply testing him in turn, even if he does die. She can easily revive him and/or completely heal his wounds

"Hmhm~ This boy shows great promise. He even reminds me of a bit of Champa~"

The orbs that end up missing fly off into the distance and create massive explosions. However, in the middle of one of his dodges, Vados was already above him and tries chopping him in the back of the neck. If that hits; he'll go smashing into the ground, likely burying him deep underground from the force

>> No.2026406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561171112400.png -(797.2 KiB, 1720x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816336

>>2026404

Watching Bardock quickly get up after that like it was nothing gave Saitama hope

"Saiyans sure are strong."

But, Bardock will see Saitama very quickly side-step his RJ and it blows right past him. Saitama then looks right at Bardock while he's still in the air and pulls his fist back

"I got special moves too! Special Series: Pressure Punch!"

And thrusts his fist forward Bardock, unleashing a massive wave of pure, insanely powered force! The pressure exerted is so great that Saitama causes a massive crater to form beneath him!

>> No.2026407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561171242433.jpg -(71.6 KiB, 365x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73305

>>2026405
She'll hit him and send him into the ground.
AAAGKKH!!

It wouldn't take long before he'd climb out of that hole rubbing his neck.

...I-I didn't even sense you coming!

>> No.2026408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561172116436.png -(245.9 KiB, 800x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251758

>>2026407
"Hmhm~ Being faster than your senses can even react was part of the plan. You have some idea of what I was speaking off based on how you were dodging my energy attacks."

Says Vados, she'll smile sweetly at Pit, she finds him a little cute. As his cocky attitude and youthful personality reminds her of Champa

"Although as you may of well-realized already. There's more to it than simply focusing all your efforts into simply defending. And it isn't something you can just master by taking deep breaths and waiting for the right time to dodge."

>> No.2026409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561173501094.jpg -(178.8 KiB, 615x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183061

>>2026408
>>2026408
I took deep breaths to calm myself. The rest was Wind Magic.
He said, sitting on the ground with a frown.
That really hurt.

I'm glad I was able to test myself against someone who wasn't already familiar with me though.

>> No.2026410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561174378883.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 780x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100094

>>2026409
"I see, what interesting utilization of elements. Then think about it this way; True self-movement is achieved by completely separating your subconscious from your body."

"No outside intervention whatsoever, be it magic or otherwise. ...it is possible to achieve something similar to true self-movement through years of experience through the form of martial arts. Although such a thing would still be a far cry from what I mean. But you do not come off as a martial artist to me. At least not from what you have shown me today."

"To have each part of your body move independently of the other parts. To automatically react to any threat without the need to acknowledge it and defend oneself. The body can also move and adapt while in battle on its own, allowing it to attack and defend simultaneously without thinking."

Explains Vados in greater detail to what she said to him before. As she walks towards Pit now that he's sitting down

"Such a thing can take a very long time to perfect. Even for God's."

Smile, smile

>> No.2026411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561174648321.png -(210.8 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215849

>>2026410
...So in other words, you're talking about just relying on pure instinct right?

>> No.2026412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561174997643.png -(6.5 MiB, 2000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6823328

>>2026406
Bardock right away wanted to avoid any punch he threw, as if looking at a space canon being shot off.
The saiyan will make sure to avoid the area by teleporting away from the area and decided to try out something else for once. While in the new area, the saiyan started to do lift both hands out and started rapid firing off very explosive ki blasts into the sky. So the sky would light up in a blue tint of neon and start raining down from the sky like a meteor shower. Very reckless but the saiyan for once wanted to get this guy once. But is this really all he came up with? Likely not, seeing the hero fight already gave him the impression that going face to face recklessly is a bad move, especially those punches.

Bardock will hid himself behind his meteor shower to try and mask his presence.

>> No.2026413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561175036241.jpg -(86.3 KiB, 477x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88321

>>2026411
"Correct."

Is all she simply replies with

>> No.2026414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561175204895.jpg -(186.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190762

>>2026413
I'm gonna work on it. Maybe if they finally teach me how to control time, I can speed up the process.
He said semi-sarcastically.

Well thanks for fighting with me.

>> No.2026415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561176532948.jpg -(184.0 KiB, 1343x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188394

>>2026412
Bardock got to see what Saitama's pressure punch did to the sky. It parted the clouds completely, leaving it clear as day now. The ground beneath Saitama a massive crater that he caused himself due to the force of his punch. All that, from just the force of his fist, who is this baldy?

But then he realized that Bardock once again managed to evade his attack and is already prepping for a meteor shower type blasts

"What the...?"

And then she started to get bombarded. Saitama will punch at the ki blasts, he'll punch several away from him. But eventually, the rest will hit the area around him, explosion. CXrewating a chain reaction into a massive explosion. And Saitama seemingly caught in it

>> No.2026416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561176818616.png -(244.6 KiB, 384x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250442

>>2026414
"Good luck~ And think nothing of it, it was a fun little distraction."

She would inquire as to who "they" are. But she decides it's really none of her business to ask. Vados mostly just likes to do whatever and eat good food. She still tries not to get heavily involved in the affairs of others

"But before we part ways, mind telling me your name~?"

>> No.2026417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561177153842.png -(2.0 MiB, 2000x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2121501

>>2026416
I'm Dark Pit!
...or just Pit if you don't like the first word. I know how edgy it is.
He'd shrug as he said that.

I'm supposed to be an evil doppelganger, but I'm not evil, I'm just morally ambiguous and I do what I want.

>> No.2026418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561177871592.png -(140.4 KiB, 291x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143813

>>2026417
"I think Pit will do just fine. And no reason to fret, I could tell you're not evil, I've seen what evil does, and what it can do. In fact, you remind me a little of someone I know~"

"Anyway, you may call me Vados, Pit. I felt your divine energy during our little spar, so it is safe to assume you're an angel then?"

>> No.2026419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561178041407.jpg -(714.2 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731329

>>2026418
More or less.

>> No.2026420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561178359780.jpg -(299.2 KiB, 1242x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306361

>>2026419
"Ohohohoho~ I see, funny, I've been here a fair amount of time and it is the first time I've met another angel."

"What a pleasant little surprise. I may not look like it, but I am one as well."

Despite her not giving off any kind of Holy anything

>> No.2026421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561178718130.jpg -(309.5 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316888

>>2026420
Consider yourself lucky. The other angels are all weirdos!

>> No.2026422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561179250193.png -(2.2 MiB, 1270x1371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2256407

>>2026421
She'll sort of give him a knowing look. She's assuming he means weird in terms that they're lewd in some way. Because almost everyone is lewd in some way or another

"Weirdos? Is it because they're lewd in some manner?"

>> No.2026423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561179298060.jpg -(273.1 KiB, 700x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279614

>>2026415
The saiyan won't hesitate as he flies towards where the bald hero was. Charged up a attack to the point his left arm starts to glow. The reckless old saiyan was aiming to land a powerful attack against the guy.
Raaaaaaaagh!

>> No.2026424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561179525496.jpg -(513.9 KiB, 960x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
526265

>>2026423
And he does, the force of the punch was so powerful that he smashes Saitama through several miles of earth, rock, dirt and whatever else. Surely a human can't take this much punishment and get up from it

>> No.2026425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561179729510.jpg -(545.9 KiB, 879x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559039

And in the aftermath of Chini's and Masala's training eventually both girls had made their way home their own ways, Chini finding that Annete's tower was emptier than usual, apparently she had set the other girls off on a few quests or something to give herself some privacy..... or maybe it's something else, either way she'd find the place empty and quiet, a nice change...

>> No.2026426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561179878829.png -(116.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118879

>>2026422
Tch, if only that were the problem. Lewd people don't bug me. You'd know what I mean if you met them. Just be careful around Ilias.

>> No.2026427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561179977710.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397008

>>2026425
Yup, they even had to take ANOTHER bath because of the food fight...

But either way, Chini is walking through the tower. So signs of Fubuki, Tatsumaki, or any of the others. She found it odd since there's usually at least a few of the girls around

"The hell? I've never seen this place os empty...or heard it be so quiet...it's kind of nice..."

"Mom?"

She'll call out for her mother

>> No.2026428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561180195015.png -(872.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
893074

>>2026424
The hit landed but...Something felt off. The saiyan wondered if he actually got hurt. Bardock looked where the hero landed to see just what happened.
He's no ordinary human, if he was, he would've died instantly. Something is just not right.

>> No.2026429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561180261882.png -(441.9 KiB, 870x1278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452456

>>2026426
"Ilias...I wonder if she is part of the 'they' he mentioned earlier."

"Perhaps our meeting already set things in motion. We'll just have to see. Could be interesting, who knows."

Despite his warning, she remains pretty chill

"Well then, it was nice meeting you Pit, perhaps our paths to cross again~"

And then Vados will tap the bottom of her staff on the ground and Pit will find himself on that Auroran street where he met Vados for the first time. Except Vados is nowhere to be seen or felt

>> No.2026430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561180544257.png -(115.4 KiB, 380x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118198

>>2026428
Indeed, Bardock felt for sure that all his blasts and explosions got him. That his powerful energy punch got him and then some. ...And that's when Saitama simply walks out of the massively deep hole Bardock left him in

>> No.2026431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561180599645.png -(442.5 KiB, 1024x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453101

>>2026429
As Aurora comes back into view, he looks around not seeing her.

...Well, bye I guess?
With a shrug, he turns toward the Churro cart.
At least I know where to get quality HP items. I'm adding this to the list.
He will spend the rest of his evening devouring churros

>> No.2026432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561180972842.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026237
She keeps fighting before finally... Ilias would feel hear her crunch the chocolate and slowly gulp. Her eyes no longer so sharp, however, that's only like that for a moment.

>> No.2026433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561181238116.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026432
Do good and I'll give you more treats like these.
That's as easy as just behaving and minding your manners.

>> No.2026434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561181473058.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>2026433
"What am I, your pet?"

>> No.2026435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561181854932.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026434
It is what you want to see it as.
But I certainly won't ever get anywhere if I treat you badly for good behavior as well.

>> No.2026436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561182177941.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194595

>>2026427
>>2026427
Oh Chini you're back, what a surprise.
She said clearly sounding not surprised at all.
I'm sure you're wondering what's going on. I decided to give everyone a nice little break for the summer. you know how it is.....

Plus the other girls wanted to explore a new cave and I decided to let them go as long as they don't run into any bears again.

>> No.2026437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561182253901.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026435
"Hmph."
She simply grunts in response but would try to be quiet for as long as she can.

>> No.2026438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561182303672.png -(1.1 MiB, 728x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1166543

>>2026430
He watched him come out of it like it was nothing. He wasn't some big lug like Reccoome who was a walking tank, it was just some guy. It was clear to Bardock this guy is no joke.
Heh!
No more games then.

>> No.2026439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561182565294.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2026437
After a bit of watching some of the angels train, she would pick up the girl and take her elsewhere
I'll show you to your room while you're here.

>> No.2026440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561182744153.png -(594.6 KiB, 1280x1713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608883

>>2026436
"If you're surprised then I'm flat-chested, mom..."

Chini snickers a little, getting a bit sassy with her mother

"I was wondering what was happening, seemed a bit off. So that means we'll have the Tower mostly to ourselves?"

>> No.2026441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561183056448.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026439
Still bound, still grumbling. She's picked up and moved around like a cat being carried away by its mother.

>> No.2026442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561183260287.png -(1.5 MiB, 1270x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1573301

>>2026438
"Finally, I'm still waiting to see what you're really made of. Do you have that red furry armpit form like Caulifla does?"

"She said that's the ultimate form or something."

Did this guy just imply he took on SSJ4?

But before Bardock took the time to register that, he is once again within punching distance of the Caped Baldy. And Saitama starts dishing out punches by the dozens, all a lot faster and stronger than previous ones

>> No.2026443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561183689433.jpg -(80.3 KiB, 338x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82205

>>2026440
"Heh what you want to be flat chested...."
Annete teased as her alternate body dropped down to land on her shoulders before hopping off.
Thought you had gotten used to that weight now...
She tease.
Yes we have this place all to ourselves right now... your sister is out training like usual but I thought it'd be nice to just have the two of us catch up for old times sakes, after all it's been awhile since I've gotten the chance.

I noticed you've learned some sense of control now.

Last edited 19/06/22(Sat)02:08.

>> No.2026444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561184113217.png -(671.0 KiB, 1280x1770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687089

>>2026443
"R-Real funny...like I want to be flat and small."

Chini's proud of her body, to have it become smaller would suck. Chini shakes her head a little after Smolnette hops off her broad shoulders and looks down at her now that Annete is using her loli body

"Yeah, I know...between you teaching and stuff and my training that doesn't leave a lot of time for ourselves..."

"And uh...yeah, Amanda helped teach me how to have a better grasp on it. Things got crazy over at the Temple."

>> No.2026445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561185179237.jpg -(279.9 KiB, 700x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286635

>>2026442
...!
With the ice breaking down, Bardock starts feeling that rush. Each of those furious punches coming closer to him to the point each the saiyan dodged as fast as he could, each of them were close calls. Things were picking up, the old saiyan will try and fly backwards while continuing to trying to dodge as the best he can. A spark from his eyes indicated that he getting pushed some more and more and it was time to reveal his final form.

>> No.2026446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561185426662.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144261

>>2026444
It comes in handy sometimes, people underestimate the small.... though I think it'd be an insult to change you, you're lovely just as you are....
She said with another cute wink... must be annoying when your mother keeps swapping bodies mid conversation, but it's clear she's doing it for some reason.
Really Amanda did that for you, isn't that nice of her, then again she was always a patient sort, even turning into a lightning sexbomb didn't change her that much..... and so I heard, things got pretty intense for you two over there didn't it...

>> No.2026447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561185845782.jpg -(147.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150790

>>2026445
With Saitama dodging all those punches Saitama will then plant his feet into the ground. and then it all heavily cracks apart and sinks heavily into the ground as he lunges himself towards the Saiyan man with insane speeds

Only to vanish from sight. This wasn't teleportation, just pure muscle power allowing to move at ludicrous speeds. And that is when Saitama will try punching Bardock from every direction using a barrage of punches while after images litters around him as well

>> No.2026448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561186262346.png -(477.0 KiB, 1280x1752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488415

>>2026446
Chini blushes a little, truth is she enjoys praise from her mom. Her big floofy tail starts to wag idly behind her too

"Mmm..."

"Weird that mom decided to just switch out of the blue like that. My gut is telling me that she's planning something..."

Her instincts are trying to tell her something. She's on guard now, but then Annette said that last part. Chini doesn't want to outright say that both she and Masala grew cocks and fucked each other silly with them...

"...Yeah, they did. But um... afterward we all had dinner and stuff like that. So it was cool!"

>> No.2026449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561188479552.jpg -(241.6 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247401

>>2026448
Indeed it's very unusual behavior, especially when she leaps up and jumps in Chini's arms.
Well you did good both of you, I'm very proud of you...
She said hugging away cutely
"Come one let's get you something to eat and you can tell me all about it.
not like she wouldn't know
I see you met even more Saiyans too... and even trained with your sister.

I'm glad you're starting to get along.

>> No.2026450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561219937975.png -(775.3 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
793880

>>2026449
"Ah..."

Despite her senses telling her to be on guard. She'll still catch her smol mother when she leaped on to her arms. Chini will hold her as her really large breasts get hugged by loli Annete

"..."

"Well...food would be nice."

Her Saiyan genes can't say no to a meal. Especially a homecooked meal made by mom. And so off they go to the Tower's eating area

"Mhm, I also trained with Fasha. She was a Saiyan warrior back in her day, a lower class Saiyan. But she told me that she's already way stronger than someone named Frieze...whoever that is."

>> No.2026451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561223548148.jpg -(61.8 KiB, 600x757) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63264

Cheeki breeki

Caulifla squatted down and poked at some weird looking bug she found.
She had a bored expression on her face as she hovered over the ground like a slav, frowning at the little creature.

...It has a lot of legs. I wonder what that's like.
She didn't imagine it would be pleasant, or fun.
More limbs meant more targets, and more opportunities to have them ripped off in a fight.

>> No.2026452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561223619652.png -(1.6 MiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1723989

>>2026447
The intense speed of this guy felt much different from the others he's fought throughout his life. Bardock was struggling where this guy continued to fight stronger and stronger. It wasn't bad for someone who loves to fight, this is the same song he's been dancing to since the start. Being attacked from all sides proved to make his muscles move, trying to dodge and block what he could. Bardock felt he was in a bad position and decided to let out a powerful roar as he lets his power explode like a small nuke in order to get Saitama to back off.
This guy, he's good!

>> No.2026453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561224168444.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 1192x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42037

>>2026451
"Maybe if you crawled around on all fours you can get an idea of what it's like."

Said a voice as it called out to Caulifla. Once she faces the source she'll see someone somewhat familiar. She may have already been told about how different he looks now, and how chill he's become from Kale. Who still image trains and spars with him every now and then

He's walking towards her as she slav crouches. He puts his hand up in that "sup" kind of way

"It's been a long time, Caulifla."

>> No.2026454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561224438823.jpg -(54.0 KiB, 736x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55332

>>2026453
>>2026453
Fat chance, I'm not crawling anywhere like an animal.
She'd say, looking up and frowning at him.

Has it been that long? I guess hearing your name so often, I kinda forgot.

>> No.2026455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561224670763.png -(1.1 MiB, 779x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1118277

>>2026452
"...!!"

He wasn't expecting Bardock to let loose like that. Saitama will quickly put his arms up defensively. So that nuke-like ki outburst will send flying back violently. The bald one will crash and skid harshly across the ground before he plants his feet down and stops himself

"Special Series: Flying Headbutt!"

And that is when Saitama will lunge himself towards Bardock and trying slamming his bald head right into his gut with ridiculous speed and power

>> No.2026456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561225275994.jpg -(533.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545952

>>2026454
"I see you haven't changed much."

He'll chuckle, not that he's complaining. To him, that spunk is part of Caulifla's charm. He'll then just slav crouches near her and looks at the bug

"It's been several months since I've come around here."

Last time he was at the Saiyan House was the day he trained with and knocked boots with Goki. Although he was only there for a brief time, so it's likely she may have missed him

"Well no...I did come by for a little while after training with Kakarot. But that was a while ago too."

>> No.2026457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561225702144.jpg -(343.7 KiB, 1200x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351982

>>2026456
I guess I just don't pay attention unless I feel like it.
She shrugged.
The bug she was poking at looked like a cross between a centipede and a praying mantis- a horrible critter with more legs than it probably needed and some very sharp looking pincers protruding from its front side.

Well, what's up? You out here looking for someone to fight?

>> No.2026458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561226261325.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 473x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64532

>>2026457
Chuckles again

"Fair enough."

"What a weird looking insect, for a bug it looks fierce...if it was bigger I'm sure they'd make good sport."

Broly looks to Caulifla and...shakes his head

"To be honest I didn't come here to start a fight or anything. I just wanted to see how you've been after all this time."

Although Broly won't refuse a challenge from her if she pushed for it

"I've had a lot of time to reflect on my past self and actions while I was away. Our past with each other in particular wasn't exactly the best."

>> No.2026459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561226525584.png -(117.9 KiB, 1558x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120717

>>2026458
>>2026458
So this is a Social thing.
She says with an exaggerated sigh.

You beat my ass good, sure. But so what? I like a good fight. Strong opponents give something to aspire toward.

>> No.2026460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561226915110.jpg -(131.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134572

>>2026459
"Well, it doesn't have to be just that, if you want to let loose, I'll spar with you. Just humor me for a while."

And he'll just end up laying on his back

"And that is all well and good, but what then? is growing stronger your only aspiration?"

Glances towards her

>> No.2026461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561227311489.png -(527.3 KiB, 800x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539996

>>2026460
Of course it's not my only aspiration.
She says, remaining in her Slav Squat.

I want good food, henchmen, and wealth too! And maybe eventually a brat I can train to be a badass and take over my gang!
Because who will lead her future henchmen when she's gone, Scott?

>> No.2026462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561228191545.jpg -(302.4 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309670

>>2026461
"Lofty ideals. It's a good thing, most Saiyan's have no idea what to do once they're faced with the grand scheme of things. Getting stronger...overcoming plateaus, what else would we need coming from a warrior race, right?"

Stares at some clouds

"Good food, check, Gine's is hard to beat. ...And whatever Vados decides to make appear out of nowhere."

Laughs a bit

"Got any henchmen yet?"

>> No.2026463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561228938533.png -(724.6 KiB, 1456x1510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742022

>>2026462
I mean there's Kale, but she's more like a second in command.
She'd shrug again and then finally fall onto her back like Broly.

I had a gang in my own universe but that got erased.
She has no idea it got restored afterwards!

>> No.2026464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561229301932.jpg -(962.5 KiB, 1025x1375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
985631

>>2026455
Tch!
With no time to hesitate, Bardock shoots a blast to the ground in order to propel him up into the sky.
Alright then baldy, left me with no choice.
It's clear he wasn't going to be left alone to power up but with enough training, it became easier to transform. His body soon strained and letting out a aura crimson red, he was engulfed in the energy. But soon breaks free from it as appears in a new form which is what he's familiar with.
You're really pushing me here over a spar match, heh.

>> No.2026465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561229849069.jpg -(52.0 KiB, 608x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53204

>>2026463
"I know, and she's really come into her own. Every time we meet for training she is more and more in control of her power and Saiyan instincts. Heh, but I'm sure she tells you all about that."

He looks to Caulifla once she laid down on her back

"I remember...Vegeta told me all about the Tournament of Power. Being in the thick of all that must have been incredible regardless."

>> No.2026466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561230317692.png -(274.6 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281157

>>2026465
Incredibly lame. If I ever get the chance, I'm gonna beat the hell out of those little twerps for deleting my goons!
They're my goons to delete, and nobody elses!
She'd say dramatically and then sigh.

...But until then, it'll be hard to get a competent group started. This whole Saiyan family thing is getting too cliche for my taste, though. I don't really feel like I fit in with that house. That's why I wanna make my own group!

>> No.2026467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561230640950.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1134008

>>2026464
Once he missed Saitama will skid to a halt and looks up at Bardock. The bald one won't do anything and waits for him to transform

"Is he finally gonna do it?"

Saitama thought to himself, he feels tingles up his spine. He's not exactly sure if Bardock is stronger than Caulifla, because he can't feel power levels. But it's enough for him to feel some excitement now that he took that form

Pic then related he's looking more pumped up

"That's the idea man, I gotta push you so you can push me back. I feel like I got a lot more to learn from fighting you guys. ...I want to be stronger than I am now. I want to be better, I'm tired of not feeling anything."

>> No.2026468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561231294428.png -(237.7 KiB, 534x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243410

>>2026466
"I understand how you feel, those kinds of things are an acquired taste. But if you're serious about one day having your own children, it'll make more sense to you. As far as I know, I only have 2 children, being a father it helped put things into perspective."

He doesn't know that he knocked up Gojira and Goki, but he'll definitely know/notice in due time. He'll just grin at Caulifla, she's young, spirited, he gets it. Especially given that Caulifla is very sassy and spunky

"I think my daughters might make good additions to your group. You remind me a lot of one of them. A similar unyielding sort of spirit."

>> No.2026469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561231748632.png -(1.1 MiB, 1600x3248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130808

>>2026468
Eh? You have kids?
This surprises her and shit sits up immediately.

No way, you're pulling my leg! Who'd you manage to knock up!?

>> No.2026470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561232435310.jpg -(163.2 KiB, 608x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167101

>>2026469
Broly will sit up as well

"Her name is Annete, a powerful mage and psychic. She's also the Headmaster of a school for psychic's. She's a good woman, very powerful in her own right."

>> No.2026471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561233332667.jpg -(157.1 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160921

>>2026470
I see! So does that mean you're gonna get hitched?

>> No.2026472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561233667327.jpg -(20.7 KiB, 300x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21208

>>2026471
Chuckles and shakes his head

"No, nothing like that. We're simply on good terms with each other."

>> No.2026473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561234272626.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 503x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164351

>>2026472
Hah! Well, I don't care a whole lot about marriage either so that's fair. I'd probably hate having someone around to tell me how to raise my kids.

>> No.2026474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561235829263.png -(664.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680869

>>2026467
Is that right?
His voice did sound more beastly due to his form, but saying that, he disappeared from sight and appears right in front of Saitama and throws a barrage of punches, faster than before, his speed did increase tremendously, like seeing a silhouette of arms and fists in the millions coming towards him. The old saiyan was smiling away, having some confidence but aware of the situation between the bald caped hero's potential.

>> No.2026475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561236094400.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34983

>>2026473
>>2026473
"Heh, yeah maybe. It will depend on who's children you end up having. There can always be a sort of understanding."

>> No.2026476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561236326831.png -(201.3 KiB, 356x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206097

>>2026474
"....!!?"

By the looks of things Bardock is jutting out power miles above what Caulifla threw at him. Then again, Bardock is a different beast all his own. Saitama didn't even have the chance to defend himself as all those countless punches pound into him

>> No.2026477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561236533210.png -(333.5 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341506

>>2026475
There's only two things anyone needs to understand.
She balls her fists and holds them up.

Reason One and Reason Two are right here!

>> No.2026478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561237643826.jpg -(173.1 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177209

>>2026450
She'd get the awkward feeling of her smol mom groping and teasing her boobs as she hugged her.
Hah you girls are all the same I swear you eat more than Gemini, but you have a good reason for it.... you need to grow in strength.
She said before pointing the way towards the dining room.
Ah yes Fasha, never met her but I saw her in town a few towns, she is a strong warrior now, partly thanks to all her practice.... Masala has used her as a sparring partner in the past....

>> No.2026479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561237648788.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151250

>>2026477
"Hahaha! Might makes right, after all, you're a Saiyan woman, you get it."

Broly says with a nod, smirking at Caulifla

"Above all else I want my children to be strong. So only women that are strong should give birth to mine. They'll have to be to survive me."

>> No.2026480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561237833961.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>2026479
Well it seems like you're already making progress.

>> No.2026481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561237993594.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2026478
>>2026478
"Nngh..."

It's hard to ignore the sensations she'll feel as her smol mother gropes and teases her tiddies. She'll follow to where Annete points and eventually arrive at the dining room

"Tch, I only spar with Bardock and sometimes with dad. I need to test myself against others though, I need that unfamiliarity."

>> No.2026482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561238564041.jpg -(105.7 KiB, 956x673) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108207

>>2026480
"Yes...although it wasn't my intent back then. It simply happened. I was very surprised when Annete told me she had my children."

>> No.2026483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561239398718.jpg -(432.4 KiB, 1080x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442731

>>2026476
Raaaaargh!
Like an animal, lashing out on him, bardock will stop his fists and backs away. Putting one hand in front of him, he lets out a crimson beam blast of his riot javelin.
Haaaa!
Bardock is rather taking it too far but he pretty much did with everyone else.

>> No.2026484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561239582445.png -(475.9 KiB, 1280x1896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
487366

>>2026482
Sounds like that's changed now. How many kids do you want to have?

>> No.2026485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561239693473.jpg -(42.2 KiB, 1280x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43207

>>2026483
Saitama is feeling something from that beating. His body is telling him that he could be in danger if he doesn't start pushing harder in this fight. All the pain he could be feeling from his fists fueling that feeling. Caulifla pushed him to a brink, and came back stronger from it

But despite all that, moments before that RJ hits him he looks to Bardock with a glowing spark in his eyes, and then...he's swallowed up by the massive explosion that Riot Javelin left in its wake

>> No.2026486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561240519059.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144261

>>2026481
What a perverted woman groping her daughter's fat chest even while she walked to the dining room, even popping her top off to let them swing free forcing her to look down at her as she glanced at her adorably.
Such a sexy girl I have, too bad there's been no one worthy enough for her yet...

She'd comment teasingly as they reached the dining room, wait... where's the table?

Yes you need new challenge, outside of other Saiyans you can't really face much of anyone who could put you to the test... we really need to change that.

>> No.2026487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561240530325.jpg -(208.0 KiB, 512x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213029

>>2026484
"Did I come off that way? Hmm...I'm not sure if that's precisely it."

It doesn't sound like he's having kids on purpose. But that it's simply something that happens when he ends up having sex with the woman in question because he never bothers with things like condoms. His libido gets triggered through this and that, so he gets really into it. Caulifla would know, as he knocked boots with her pretty much every time he won a fight against her, and he won pretty much every time

"Remember how I would get with you? It's like that, except sometimes they get pregnant. Something you managed to avoid. But not something I sought to do on purpose. Even so, it won't keep me from caring about my children."

>> No.2026488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561240769468.jpg -(213.7 KiB, 777x1665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218855

>>2026487
Fair enough. I guess I did get lucky though.

She hums to herself, rubbing her chin in thought.
I'll consider myself lucky to have avoided it so far- pregnancy sounds like it'd get in the way of training.

Unless they're training to be a sow huehuehue

>> No.2026489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561241473379.png -(5.4 MiB, 2586x3624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5626744

>>2026486
Chini will blush once Annete ended up freeing the girls

"H-HEY! Jeez mom, calm down, w-what's gotten into all of a sudden?? Ever since you switched you've been acting funny!"

She yelled, looking down at her massive tits only to see her mom in her marshmallow hell

"Okay ride's over!"

She'll let Annette down and suddenly steps back a few times as she properly puts her top back on

"No table either...okay out with it, what are you planning??"

>> No.2026490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561242090504.jpg -(97.8 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100127

>>2026488
"I can't say for certain, but I'd imagine it would be troublesome training at your best while pregnant."

"...So perhaps it's best you avoid fighting me, I can't guarantee I'll be able to hold myself back, heh. I still consider you a fine woman, Caulifla."

>> No.2026491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561242611816.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42807

>>2026490
Fat chance! You're one of the strongest people around. I have to beat you one day.

>> No.2026492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561242981264.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34983

>>2026491
Broly chuckles, that was the sort of response he expected from Caulifla

"That's the spirit."

>> No.2026493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561243060192.jpg -(117.1 KiB, 597x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119945

>>2026492
In any case, even if I did give birth to your child, at least they'd be strong. I'm okay with that.
Which doesn't mean she necessarily WANTS to get pregnant, but much like his attitude she's not going to complain if it does happen.

>> No.2026494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561243118865.jpg -(107.2 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109821

>>2026485
The saiyan stays back watching the smoke built up from the blast to find where he is.
He could've dodged all that, couldn't he? I can't underestimate him.

>> No.2026495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561244055857.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71848

>>2026493
"They'd be very strong, I have no doubts about that. You've come a long way as well."

He'll reach over and tries ruffling Caulifla's big and spiky hair

>> No.2026496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561244599089.png -(2.0 MiB, 3500x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2085322

>>2026495
She'll push his hand away.

Oi! Don't start treating me like a Kid or you'll have a hard time making more in the future!
Hinting she might aim for his nads the next time they fight.

>> No.2026497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561244871355.jpg -(80.3 KiB, 338x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82205

>>2026489
Cause I've never been a size small enough that I could actually touch you.... and you are something to admire....
She'd squeeze and grope her boobs before popping free before she could push her off.

Can't a mom admire how much her daughter has grown....

She said her smile looking lewd but innocent... before smirking lightly as she realized the missing table.

But yes, let's just saying I'm going to give you a personal examination today Chini... a full body examination....
Oh boy she needs an....
Of your power....
And then she'd sense a growing energy presence before her, in combat mode even!

You're going to get a real treat for a meal tonight!

>> No.2026498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561245987026.png -(447.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458281

>>2026494
There is plenty of smoke, but even more scorched earth. It wasn't long before he'll see the bald one walking out of the smoldering crater. He's covered in bloody wounds, his outfit was once again blown away at the upper half. But there's a different air around him, his expression is different now

Saitama looks right at Bardock and punches his chest, no way he's given up yet

"I'm not done yet!!"

>> No.2026499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561246257801.jpg -(37.2 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38135

>>2026496
>>2026496
"Hahaha, already thinking about my balls, are you? That was easy."

Smirks a little, he likes that sass. But he can be sassy too

>> No.2026500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561246715717.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 950x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139682

>>2026499
Thinking about how quickly you'll go down with a well aimed kick!
She retorted with as much snark as she could muster.

>> No.2026501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561246851446.png -(793.8 KiB, 1280x1782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812825

>>2026497
"So that was your plan..."

Chini says as she states at her mom. Sensing her powerful energy rise and seeing her in a competitive stance

"Well, don't expect me to go easy on you then. I'm not an idiot, I know you're strong!"

And that is when Chini will start to power up as well. her power going up by leaps and bounds as she takes her own combat stance

"HROOOAAAAAHHH!!!"

And wasting little time, Chini will blitz Annete with great speed and tries punching her in the face

>> No.2026502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561247300608.png -(172.1 KiB, 661x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176232

>>2026500
"Ha! So you say, I'll just have to be on guard then. And once I catch your leg remind me to sign your cast because you'll need it."

Laughs

>> No.2026503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561247872866.jpg -(203.5 KiB, 346x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208342

>>2026498
He stares at him seeing his mode change.
...
Alright then, that's the spirit!
He clenches his fist and starts powering up.
Show me what you got!
Bardock sees him being more serious, the side of bardock's head drips with blood from earlier before.

>> No.2026504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561248153633.png -(920.4 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
942536

>>2026502
Thanks for letting me know your strategy, now I'm not gonna let you know when it's coming.

>> No.2026505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561248214245.jpg -(67.4 KiB, 827x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69066

>>2026503
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!"

He'll leap towards Bardock and literally MILES of land gets pulverized beneath his feet as he's now moving at ridiculous speeds, much higher than before

And then thousands of punches start to aim for Bardock, all of these punches will be much more powerful, and way faster than all his previous ones, and they'll multiply in speed and power the longer the barrage continues

>> No.2026506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561248919703.jpg -(74.5 KiB, 720x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76312

>>2026504
"Heh, as if you were going to tell me anyway. But fine, whatever you say."

>> No.2026507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561249083623.png -(2.9 MiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3054598

>>2026506
Glad we're on the same page.
She says, smirking at him.

...Anyway, thanks for training Kale too. I've noticed a really big change in her personality and attitude lately. She's calmed down a lot.

>> No.2026508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561250152806.jpg -(162.0 KiB, 747x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165846

>>2026501
Yes Misdirection was always a skill of mine, misdirection and strategy...
The smol fox said with a small smirk as she powered up as well, making no moves as she braced herself a small glow of energy surrounding her.
Show me what you....
And then she charged forwards and right when she was about to pummel the poor small she'd feel something big land on the flat of her back designed to knock her to the floor.... as suddenly Annete's other body entered the fray.
Nah ah ah, I'm saving her surprise for later, for now you deal with me!

>> No.2026509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561250276544.jpg -(926.3 KiB, 1025x1375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
948536

>>2026505
There will be a head on collision between the two as their fists will be meeting each other, Bardock will feel some really heavy blows that he didn't expect his current form could be able to handle. A barrage of punches enlighten the surroundings as the air was pushed out from each blow from both of them that caused a vacuum of just fist flying, landing, blood spilling as the grizzled saiyan is aiming to fight him at 100%. It's as if they're fighting in a dome condensed of raw energy.

>> No.2026510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561251551843.jpg -(86.1 KiB, 1200x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88137

>>2026507
He'll just smile

"No need to thank me, I also want what is best for Kale. And to be honest I've grown fond of her, so I want to help her be the best she can. Because I've gone through the same as her, I know what it's like to lose yourself to your own power, your own instincts."

"She's just like me, so who better to impart that knowledge."

And what he means by "She's just like me" is them being those big, green-tinted Legendaries

>> No.2026511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561251834670.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 476x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52259

>>2026510
Heh... well if you want strong children, Kale's definitely the way to go. You have my permission!
As if he needed it.

>> No.2026512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561252301413.png -(405.8 KiB, 1280x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415511

>>2026508
"Aaaaah!!"

She wasn't expecting that, so poor Chini has her big mom land on her and she'll smash into the floor

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Chini then grins and unleashes a powerful psychic blast to try and toss Annete off of her back. it'll be quite powerful

>> No.2026513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561252570543.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2026441
Ilias would Open the door to her room, and she would be greeted with a very luxurious room, it's very well furnished, with a lot of really comfortable items, there's even a hotspring to relax in
Hopefully this will be to your liking.

>> No.2026514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561253048246.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2026513
She's still very suspicious. Her eyes are forming into daggers. If she could, she'd cross her arms or make an X with them.
"...What is this supposed to be?"

>> No.2026516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561253275486.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2026514
A room, what else is it supposed to be?

>> No.2026519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1561253806314.jpg -(140.2 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143571

>>2026512
She used the force of her attack to fly back up again landing a bit of a distance away, several orbs of psychic energy surrounding her.
"That's more like it, show me what you have daughter of mine.... but I warn you, if you thought Amanda was hard, you haven't seen anything yet!



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff