[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1559957492136.jpg -(347.7 KiB, 1111x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356066 No.2025590   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2025592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559958558057.jpg -(509.6 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521877
>Sister dearest

"Then I'll have fun with you..."

Replied Cerys, Shishou's pats giving her a special feeling. All the way down to her junk, which pokes, rubs, and presses against Shishou some more. And the family knows that once Cerys get riled up, it's hard to stop her

She gets a little harder as Cerys then suddenly pulls down Shishou's top and exposes her breasts to her little sister. And then has her nipple roughly sucked and nibbled on

"Mmmn..."

>> No.2025593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559958964056.jpg -(122.0 KiB, 858x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124965

>>2025590
Haaaa~
The woman will moan as Cerys gets rough with her. She knows how this goes, so she'll take everything in stride.
You're such a pervert, Cerys.

>> No.2025594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559959338607.jpg -(103.6 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106044

>>2025593
"N-No you...your body is sexy, this is your fault..."

Said Cerys, her voice laced with increasing lust. The blond will bite Shishou'sbreasts here and there, leaving love marks all over them

"Mine..."

Cerys then reaches down and places her hand on top of Shishou's big bulge, and starts rubbing it

>> No.2025595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559959672833.jpg -(382.2 KiB, 600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391381

>>2025594
The busty brunet won't say much else. She'll just moan softly as she spreads her legs a little to free up her bulge.

>> No.2025596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559960022284.jpg -(724.5 KiB, 1254x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741921

>>2025595
>>2025595
Cerys smiles as she feels up Shishou's bulge, she'll fondle the meat and balls while they remain tightly packed behind the bikini cloth. She's isn't going to just whip it out, she wants to tease Shishou some more

"I like your moans..."

She says flirtatiously, and keeps feeling her up. Occasionally giving those nuts a squeeze. wanting her to get hard underneath, letting it get tighter

>> No.2025597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559960301863.jpg -(116.7 KiB, 858x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119454

>>2025596
Haaa~? Where did this restraint come from?
Shishou is amused. She'll squirm and moan, however, as her rod pushes more and more against her bikini bottoms.

>> No.2025598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559960929544.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1254x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099716

>>2025597
Cerys is just giving a look, expression related as she grows more and more aroused. And already Cerys is fully erect, and her crown drools, staining Shishou's thigh with her pre

"M-Mmmmm..."

Especially with feeling her big sister's prowess growing bigger and harder underneath her bikini bottoms

"N-No reason..."

And with that; Cerys leans over and kisses Shishou deeply, giving her tongue and lots of saliva to swap. All while she rubs her hand up and down the hard mast, to the point where Shishou's bottoms will barely contain her mast

>> No.2025599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559962290717.jpg -(65.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66549

>>2025598
Well there are no words to be had now, as Shishou will kiss her sister back. She'll caress Cerys's tongue with her own, gently sucking on it as her length pops out of her bikini bottoms.

>> No.2025600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559963667288.jpg -(176.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180776

>>2025599
That tongue sucking action only riled Cerys up some more. She'll kiss and stroke Shishou until she feels that she is completely hard before finally freeing her mast from the confines of her bottoms. She'll break the kiss with lewd strings of their mixed saliva keeping them joined for a brief period and starts stroking her

"Big sis is big now...~"

>> No.2025601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559963840193.jpg -(304.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311942

>>2025600
Well of course...Haaa...You're the one touching me, after all.
Shishou will pant a little before reaching down and stroking Cerys's length with one of her hands.

>> No.2025602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559965077811.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1254x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099716

>>2025601
"Nnnngh..."

Cerys winces from pleasure and starts blushing. Her length throbbing in Shishou's hand as she gets stroked, she'll start getting pre all over her hand...but in turn, Shishou will feel Cerys' grip tighten as she too, began to stroke her sister

"J-Just wait until I empty myself inside you..."

>> No.2025603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559965376582.jpg -(549.4 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562593

>>2025602
Mhmhm~
Shishou says nothing to that as she continues to rub and stroke Cerys's length. Her own rod will twitch in her sister's hand, eager to get used more than for just being rubbed.
We're going to enjoy each other a lot.

>> No.2025604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559965969062.jpg -(899.0 KiB, 1771x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920563

>>2025603
Cerys starts looking more and more excited once Shishou said those words. They'll both enjoy a little while longer of stroking each other, feeling each other's longing in their hands before suddenly...

"Haaaaah...~!"

Cerys shifts positions in a fluid-like manner and they're suddenly 69'ing. So now Shishou has her sister's prowess prodding her face, and likewise for Cerys. But that wasn't all, soon Shishou will start feeling that good suck

>> No.2025605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559966722599.jpg -(533.9 KiB, 701x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546694

>>2025604
The busty woman won't say anything, simply kissing and licking that rod next to her face before she takes the tip into her mouth, gently sucking on it.

>> No.2025606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559967047691.jpg -(321.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329150

>>2025605
"M-Mmmph...~"

Cerys' lower hips tingle and buck slightly as she immediately feels that pleasure running up and down her body. While the gentle Shishou goes about things tenderly, for now, Cerys on the other hand...will be more enthusiastic about enjoying her sister

She'll moan as Shishou's length stuffs her mouth and throat, taking Shishou into her more roughly as she deep throats her. All while her hands play with Shishou's heavy balls, massaging them, making them churn

>> No.2025607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559967464483.jpg -(337.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345486

>>2025606
She's only being tender for the moment. Soon enough she'll suddenly take Cerys' dick all the way down to the base. She'll also start to work her hips as well, thrusting up into her sister's mouth.

>> No.2025608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559968279983.jpg -(474.3 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485734

>>2025607
They'll be looked at by curious passers-by and just curious in general, wanting to enjoy the show. After all, they're two well-endowed and very attractive woman giving each other a good time

Cerys' hips tense up once Shishou started to get into it. Shishou's testes will continue getting played with, the blond likes how they feel, how they smell, how satisfying they make her semen taste, she's a creature of lust, she cannot help herself. Her sucking will only increase in fervor as she's really getting turned on now, Cerys' mouth-pussy will feel incredibly wet, hot, and very tight

>> No.2025609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559971468140.jpg -(387.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396943

>>2025608
Shishou moans hotly around her sisters rod as she continues to deepthroat her. She's at a bad position to return the favor of playing with Cerys' balls, so instead she'll turn her tongue into a tiny tentacle. She'll use it to coil around that rod in her mouth, stroking it as she continues to suck on it.

>> No.2025610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560029358908.jpg -(322.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330513

>>2025609
>>2025609
Cerys' eyes roll into the back of her head as she closes them, Shishou's technique feels really good, sending her spine into a shiver

Cerys will then start to return the favor by having the insides of her mouth shapeshift into dozens of small feelers, allow wriggling around her shaft and crown while sucking away at her roughly

>> No.2025611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560029886037.jpg -(143.3 KiB, 858x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146789

>>2025610
This only cause Shishou to moan louder. She'll keep working on her sister's rod, sucking hard as she stroke it with hert tongue. Cerys will get to feel Shishou's dick starting to swell up, though, as the busty rapeball starts to edge closer to climax.

>> No.2025612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560030574786.jpg -(285.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292317

>>2025611
"I'm going to cum..."

*Shishou's snake-like tongue and sucking prowess also begin to prove too much for Cerys. Her shaft swells and began to throb as globs of pre starts to drool

"Mmmmmngh~!"

She's trying to hold off until Shishou cums, so they can fill up each other

>> No.2025613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560031044715.jpg -(549.4 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562593

>>2025612
Mmmph!
And the the rapeball will climax. Her body will start to twitch as she shoot strand after sitcky strand of her seed down Cerys throat.

>> No.2025614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560031177275.jpg -(899.0 KiB, 1771x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920563

>>2025613
Upon feeling that thick, sticky, and highly familiar warmth, Cerys knew she can finally let go, and ends up busting a generous load down Shishou's gullet

Cerys even starts to buck her hips against Shishou's mouth, face fucking her roughly while climaxing

>> No.2025615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560031823883.jpg -(354.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
363377

>>2025614
The busty woman will swallow as much as she can, not wanting to spill a drop. Still, she much of the same mind as her sister as she works her hips, roughly fucking Cerys' face as she shoot more of her sticky seed down her throat.

>> No.2025616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560032065576.jpg -(157.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161203

>>2025615
Cerys happily drinks her big sister's thick semen, it gives her a special feeling. She'll swallow every drop, she won't let any go to waste. Her sucking only becomes stronger once Shishou started face-humping her

After a bit longer, Cerys ends up swallowing everything and then releases Shishou's shaft with a lewp pop

"Haaaaa~! Delicious...♥"

She'll kiss and lick the side of her shaft

>> No.2025617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560033143516.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68951

>>2025616
Once Cerys is done, Shishou will pull herself off of her sister's dick. She'll swallow the last of the load before licking her lips and panting softly.
That was wonderful, Cerys~♥

>> No.2025618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560033435480.jpg -(225.4 KiB, 1253x1473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230783

>>2025617
"Mmmmm...yeah, that was fun, yummy as always..."

She even grew a bit of a belly due to all of Shishou's semen. Cerys then shifts her position again and some of her tentacles reach over for her lounge chair and ends up joining them together. And now is laying down next to Shishou

>> No.2025619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560034046012.jpg -(119.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121845

>>2025618
My adorable little sister.
Shishou will snuggle up to Cerys, reaching up to pet her head as the two enjoy the sea breeze and the sun.

>> No.2025620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560034216640.jpg -(176.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180776

>>2025619
"Hehe~"

Cerys will cuddle up to Shishou and basks in the afterglow with her within the tropical climate of Aberdeen. And we can fade to that

>> No.2025622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560036827067.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283
>Famous dad

he nods
Sure thing, lead the way
he'll follow along, building up the tension as he prepares to face off against Bardock, another pure saiyan on his list. Is his training paying off enough to impress? He hopes. Once they arrive he just asks straight up
Alright, so are we taking it slow or do you just want to see how high we can go from the start with our forms?
He is not using his sword btw

>> No.2025623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560037235317.png -(210.5 KiB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215600

I feel like Bible Black posting so! Kaori either in her monster or human form is available, Minase, Imari, Takashiro-Sensei, and Kitami either as her adult or her younger self.

Last edited 19/06/08(Sat)19:40.

>> No.2025624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560039423387.jpg -(194.2 KiB, 640x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198862

>>2025622
He lands and folds his arms over his chest
Is that right? I was fine fighting you in my base form but go ahead and show me what you can do. I want to see what made Freeza scared of you.

>> No.2025625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560040057472.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43858

>>2025624
he nods and clenches his fists
Alright..I'll show you how I was when Frieza saw me.
Bardock will then see Trunks undergo the lengthy transformation sequence, replicating how he did it when faced with the cold family. Unlike with Frieza however, Trunks' power level is WAY higher thanks to his training since that time, in addition to his training here, as a result he's going to be putting enough near SSJ2 levels of power in his base SSJ form
RAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!
With a loud scream and the rumbling of the ground around them, he transforms, with a sadistic grin on his face, his power now emitting from him heavily

>> No.2025626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560040760014.png -(179.9 KiB, 485x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184212

>>2025623
Any of them will do!
I'll post this little kid out with his tablet in one hand watching random game videos.
Will he meet a naughty person or a nice person?

Alternatively, I can throw Ciel at Kitami maybe.

>> No.2025627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560041708254.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43798

>>2025626
Hmm.....A supposedly innocent looking kid in a world full of horny demons, monsters and TONS of lewd behavior...Looks like a job for Takashiro!

Hmm...I was able to gather as much information as I could for this place but something still feels off...I know you're here somewhere...What are you planning?!

>> No.2025628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560042482619.jpg -(667.9 KiB, 1702x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
683932

>>2025625
He stands that with a stern look as the boy transforms, seeing that he has fully unlocked the potential of just the first form was good enough.
ha, good job, did you finally master Super Saiyan?

>> No.2025629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560042542294.png -(40.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41036

>>2025627
Engrossed in his videos, he'll bump into her.

Wah!?
It wouldn't do much to her, but he'll stumble backward.

Oof! S-Sorry...

>> No.2025630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560042854941.jpg -(24.4 KiB, 235x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24999

>>2025628
Heh, of course, this is just the first stage, I just played it up a little to let you see what Frieza did, he never got to see what else I was able to do after I trained harder.
he sounds a lot more confident now!

>> No.2025631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560043169562.jpg -(216.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221857

>>2025629
OOF!

"Oh, no it's okay....I was engrossed in my own thoughts to be paying attention to where I am"

>> No.2025632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560043324203.png -(110.2 KiB, 417x476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112873

>>2025631
That's okay, miss. It's easy to get distracted in this place. The technology is really cool!
He says with a big smile, apparently not at all bothered with the NSFW stuff that frequently goes on.

>> No.2025633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560043468132.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52266

>>2025632
"Very true...I've never seen so much technology in one place"

This coming from a bitch who lived and worked in Tokyo...

>> No.2025634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560043804687.jpg -(118.0 KiB, 800x651) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120842

>>2025633
To be fair, unless it was a Cyberpunkish Tokyo, she probably hasn't seen it outside of Video games or movies- unless she's lived in Aurora for a while.

I didn't have anything like this stuff where I came from!
He holds up his tablet.

Look at all these videos! I wish I knew how these were made!
He'd exclaim, his childlike fascination with things even as mundane as Minecraft showing in his video recommendations on the side.

I'm surprised these people don't get confused with reality with how much time they spend on this stuff!

>> No.2025635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560044136826.jpg -(126.3 KiB, 1000x1271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129291

>>2025634
She's been here for quite a while

"Well, videos like this are usually done with a program that captures the gameplay and saves it for future use"

>> No.2025636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560045511523.jpg -(78.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80664

>>2025635
It must be a really impressive program.
He tilts his head, looking back at his tablet.

They spend so much time on these games and they look like they have a lot of fun doing it.
One stray strand of hair on his head sticks straight up! Did it move on its own?
He looks back at her curiously.

Do you play games too, miss?

>> No.2025637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560046253742.jpg -(36.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37246

>>2025636
"To be honest I haven't played a game like that since I was younger"

>> No.2025638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560046432045.png -(574.5 KiB, 1000x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588251

>>2025637
So then what kind of games do you play?
He absolutely interpreted that as though she found other things to play.

>> No.2025639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560047007531.jpg -(175.0 KiB, 640x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179159

>>2025638
"Hmm....Last game I played was a game of chess with the son of a former student of mine"

>> No.2025640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560047413263.jpg -(306.8 KiB, 650x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314123

>>2025639
I haven't played that in a while... But I think if I had a choice, I'd rather try one of these cool new games!

>> No.2025641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560048230002.png -(206.0 KiB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210915

>>2025640
"I wouldn't mind trying one or two myself to be quite honest"

>> No.2025642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560048300289.png -(784.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
803266

>>2025641
Making time for them shouldn't be too hard in a place like this! I need to bug my friends and see if I can play with them.

>> No.2025643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560049330840.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43798

>>2025642
"Or if they already play they may be able to teach you a few things"

>> No.2025644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560049862510.jpg -(104.1 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106634

>>2025643
You're right. I just need to remember where they live now... this city is so big its easy to get lost.
In fact, his clothes are dirty from how much he wanders around. He doesn't actually live anywhere himself.

>> No.2025645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560050608398.jpg -(123.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126617

>>2025644
"Well, I'm sure a smart young man like you can find them in no time! Plus most tablets I've noticed have ways of keeping track of where you go so you can easily travel back to them"

>> No.2025646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560050874079.jpg -(1016.8 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1041174

>>2025645
They can do that?!
He gasps, apparently having completely missed this function of the technological marvel in his hands.

Magilou only showed me how to watch videos of naked people and this weird YouTube app thing.

>> No.2025647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560051659337.png -(177.7 KiB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181958

>>2025646
Of course, he was taught such things....

"Well, let's see"

She knelt down and looked at his tablet

"Now if I remember..."

She went into settings and locations

"Aha, here we go! Right here...When you slide this bar over it will activate location saving and when you bring up your map....It will have an icon of where the saved location is"

>> No.2025648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560051994063.jpg -(110.7 KiB, 850x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113345

>>2025647
>>2025647
Neat! Thanks miss, that'll save me a lot of trouble in the future!
He was now very engrossed with the digital map, poring over it with his eyes unhealthily glued to the tablet.

I'm gonna use this to memorize everything...

>> No.2025649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560053351904.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123642

>>2025648
"Remember to take things in a little at a time....Taking too much in all at once can be harmful"

DO HO HO!!

>> No.2025650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560053752681.jpg -(778.9 KiB, 2500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
797564

>>2025649
Mmm... Yeah but I think I'll be fine.
He says, half-dismissively.
So if I'm here... and If I go that way... I can find my way back to the guild again!
He had a few things going on inside of his head.

>> No.2025651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560054636416.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43798

>>2025650
She chuckled and smiled

"Alright, but be careful"

She vanished and left him to his own devices

>> No.2025652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560115088238.jpg -(42.6 KiB, 315x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43573

After looking up a bunch of special sales and coupons...and doing all his shopping since the new week starts tomorrow. Saitama returned home, put everything away and got dressed

"I think it's time I see what she's made of."

Fast forward to him dropping from the sky near the Saiyan House. After dusting himself off he'll walk over to the door and knocks a few times

"Hopefully she's home, otherwise, I'm gonna look like a fucking tool."

>> No.2025653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560115456565.png -(226.7 KiB, 700x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232181

>>2025652
He'll hear some vague yelling inside:

???: Oooi! Get the door!
One would say.

???: Y-Yes.
After some shuffling about, the door will open revealing Kale.

...Um, hello? You're... not the food delivery.
She frowned, looking disappointed.

Sis! It's not the right person!

???: Tell them to leave, then!

Er...
Kale blinks.

S-Sorry, she's really rude sometimes. Can I help you?

>> No.2025654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560115821715.jpg -(74.6 KiB, 396x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76437

>>2025653
Saitama didn't seem bothered by what was said

"Sup'. Kale right? I remember you from last time, dunno if you' remember me though. It's been a couple of months since I've come around here. ...And it was only that one time."

"........."

"Anyway...I came by wondering if Caulifla has time to fight me. We talked about it last time I was here."

>> No.2025655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560116692553.png -(120.7 KiB, 1575x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123582

>>2025654
Oooh! Sorry, I forgot. I've been busy with my own training.
SHe'd say and then turn around.

Sis! It's for you!
Then she walked away, leaving the door open as Caulifla shuffled into view, poking out her head.

C: What is it? It's... Oh. That guy.

>> No.2025656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560116907277.png -(495.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507323

>>2025655
"Huh...she's less shy and nervous than last time. Cool, maybe if I ask her for a fight she won't freak out on me again."

He thought as Kale called Caulifla over and she made her way towards the door

"Yo."

He simply in response

"Cool, you remember me. Uh...well I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Came by to see if you're down to fight with me."

>> No.2025657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560118294727.png -(487.7 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499434

>>2025656
Oh? You're still interested in that? For a while I thought you just got scared and hid with your tail between your legs.
She smirks at him.

If you think you're ready, I don't mind humoring you a bit.

>> No.2025658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560118681803.png -(31.3 KiB, 256x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32061

>>2025657
"Yeeeah, my bad about taking so long. Stuff and whatever got in the way."

"And no way, not after Mayze hyped you guys up the way she did."

Grins and pumps his fist, the guy actually emoting. ...Well a little

"Hell yeah, so where do you wanna do this?"

>> No.2025659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560118882693.png -(2.0 MiB, 3500x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2085322

>>2025658
We can do it outside.
She says, stretching her arms and lazily walking toward the door, either pushing past him and or just walking through him.

There's some sort of field thing out here that prevents things getting too crazy.
She clearly doesn't understand how it works, though. And probably doesn't care- she just likes to do the fighty fucky stuff.

>> No.2025660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560119277053.jpg -(102.2 KiB, 600x927) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104606

>>2025659
He'll just move out of the way as soon as he sees Caulifla making her way out the door. He'll follow her as now both make their way further from the house and into a large clearing

"Neat, I guess that means we can go at each other without holding back."

"I wonder how that works...yeah, best not to rack my brain trying to figure out half of all this weird shit."

Last edited 19/06/09(Sun)18:27.

>> No.2025661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560120658402.jpg -(213.7 KiB, 777x1665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218855

>>2025660
Caulifla will stop in the middle of a field a little ways away from the Saiyan Hut and then turn to face Saitama.

So, is this training... sparring... or a full match?

>> No.2025662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560120876812.png -(849.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
870307

>>2025661
"Let's just have a full match."

Replies Saitama, adjusting his gloves before pic related as he looks at Caulifla. The air around him suddenly feeling different

"Give me all you got."

Last edited 19/06/09(Sun)18:54.

>> No.2025663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560123113711.png -(585.3 KiB, 1024x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599346

>>2025662
If you think you can handle it~
She winks at him and then powers up, going straight to SSJ4.

Haaaaaaaah!!

....This is the peak of my power!

>> No.2025664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560123983893.png -(123.4 KiB, 508x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126320

>>2025663
"Heh, alright cool. For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to fight your forms by one by one."

"She suddenly got really hairy. Must be a pain to shave in that form"

"Welp...here we go."

And Caulifla will instantly have this dude already within punching distance and has a punch aimed at her face

>> No.2025665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560124712812.png -(964.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
987963

>>2025664
Suddenly as if by instinct, she was already prepared to dodge, dropping below his punch and countering with a high-powered uppercut.

Hyaaa!!!

>> No.2025666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560125556000.png -(1.8 MiB, 1719x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1924416

>>2025665
Saitama will dodge Caulifla's punch just enough for it to miss. His gaze locked on Caulifla as he pulls his fist back and dishes out one of his special moves and says:

"Consecutive Normal Punches."

With far greater speed and power than before; Saitama tries hitting Caulifla all over with several hundreds of punches

Last edited 19/06/09(Sun)20:12.

>> No.2025667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560126356325.jpg -(567.6 KiB, 1024x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581204

>>2025666
Each one she'd dodge effortlessly, her body moving like a furry blur of Red and Black- occasionally taking a chance to intercept with a kick or a punch.
He's fast for a human.

>> No.2025668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560127234917.png -(929.9 KiB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
952231

>>2025667
"I can't hit her at all. Oh fuc--!!"

Saitama ends up getting punched by one of her counter-attacks and sends the bald man flying in the opposite direction

>> No.2025669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560128281753.png -(908.8 KiB, 1024x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
930605

>>2025668
She does the teleporty thing and will jump out behind him, aiming to send a flurry of kicks and punches into his back.

...Hoooooohhhaaaa!!!

>> No.2025670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560128879252.png -(414.7 KiB, 411x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424701

>>2025669
Saitama will now just be getting battered by Caulifla. All those attacks only sending him back towards the ground with increasing force. Should nothing halt his fall, he'll smash into the ground

>> No.2025671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560129838687.jpg -(196.8 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201518

>>2025670
After he smashes into the ground, she'll float in the air above him and smirk down.

Oooi! Is that all you got?

>> No.2025672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560131000138.jpg -(182.3 KiB, 1709x948) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186679

>>2025671
"Oof..."

Since she's floating above him following all that. She'll see him deep in that crater for only a brief period before he gets back up. His clothing is all scuffed up and dirty due to everything. Caulifla will see first hand that he's got impressive durability and stamina for a human

"Phew....what? No way!"

He bends his knees only a little and leaps towards Caulifla. She'll notice that he's now moving faster than before as he's now within punching distance once more and then tries hitting Caulifla will a massive barrage of even faster punches

>> No.2025673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560132013776.png -(386.3 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395543

>>2025672
..!
She'll dodge backward, and at the same time, try to kick him as he approaches her, doing a back flip.

Good...!
He's still almost at full strength... He's more powerful than I thought.

>> No.2025674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560132629000.jpg -(702.5 KiB, 1720x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719354

>>2025673
She kicks him, and it sends him flying away again. But this time he'll catch himself and using pure leg power; he'll kick at the air and uses the insane force to propel himself forward at a ridiculous speed. The sheer force is so powerful that the ground way below him cracks and tears itself apart

"Meteor Busting Punch!"

Despite the name, he'll try hitting Caulifla with his fastest and strongest punch yet

Last edited 19/06/09(Sun)22:10.

>> No.2025675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560133122767.png -(422.4 KiB, 1024x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432532

>>2025674
She throws her arms up to block, taking the punch this time and letting it send her into the atmosphere!

But, using the glory of instant transmission, which I'm sure all the Saiyans have learned so far, she'll appear just behind him and attempt to blast him at point blank range.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

>> No.2025676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560133584102.png -(847.5 KiB, 733x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867887

>>2025675
And up they go in great shounen fashion. Saitama was already going to follow up with a hammer blow aimed at her side to send her back down. ...But then the IT

"What the fuc--?!"

There was little he could do in his position as he simply didn't have enough time to turn around and the bald one got blasted by her ki attack. The explosive force will send him falling back towards the ground, his body leaving a trail of smoke. He'll hit the ground really hard if nothing stops his fall

>> No.2025677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560134572142.png -(414.3 KiB, 800x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424195

>>2025676
She'll follow after him, aiming to kick him as he impacts with the ground again.

I'll finish you with this...!!
She says, believing that a fight would end this easily!

>> No.2025678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560135488600.png -(763.1 KiB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
781447

>>2025677
Saitama will hit the ground, it breaks apart when his body hits it. But then Caulifla followed up and his foot smashes into him, thus slamming him back into the ground, breaking apart even further

"..."

>> No.2025679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560135979196.png -(354.2 KiB, 900x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362713

>>2025678
This time, she'll stand over him.

That looks like it hurts, baldy!
She'd say, looking skeptical about whether or not that actually hurt at all.

>> No.2025680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560137726220.png -(303.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310232

>>2025679
>>2025679
Saitama's outfit is now even more ripped up, along with burnt marks all over it. His cape tattered. His face and head dirty, scuffed up, and has soot here and there

"At least I don't have red hairy armpits..."

He speaks! For him to have gone through all that and still be able to speak speaks further volumes about what he's able to endure. He'll start moving out from underneath Caulifla and gets to his feet. Pic then related to his expression as he faces her

"Ha...it's been a long ass time since I've felt this way. I can count on one hand how many times this world made me feel even the tiniest tinge of excitement during a fight."

"I may be just a human, but I'm not done yet."

His attitude now different to how he is usually

"I forgot what pain felt like."

"Not when I'm finally feeling some hype."

Last edited 19/06/09(Sun)23:35.

>> No.2025681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560138042648.jpg -(245.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251631

>>2025680
You told me not to hold back. So I've given you a taste of Super Saiyan Four!
She lifts her arm to check her armpit.
It's not that bad is it?

>> No.2025682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560139400459.png -(2.3 MiB, 1721x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2431165

>>2025681
"This pain...this feeling...Wait, is she seriously checking out her armpit?"

"..."

But then he thought of something

"Serious Consecutive Side Hops."

And suddenly Caulifla's seeing a bunch of Saitama's all circled around her. They don't even look like after images, they look solid since he's now moving much faster than before. And that is when Saitama starts coming at her with punches from all directions. He's brought up the ante as he's fired up, therefore he's coming at Caulifla much harder now along with more focused as these punches will now begin packing some possibly dangerous whallop

>> No.2025683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560141500162.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868
>Jeanne

That we will have to see.
You will have many warriors there, what makes you stand out is entirely up to you.
If you want to be special, then do your best to be.

>> No.2025684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560142360949.jpg -(116.3 KiB, 800x1491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119099

>>2025683
"Fair enough, I'm not going along with all this just to sit on my ass and be useless. I'm actually feeling very motivated now~"

>> No.2025685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560143897025.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2025684
Intriguing, a lot of you that I recruit seem to be eager to train hard and gather strength.
You might get along with that other angel I recruited some time ago.

>> No.2025686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560144448559.jpg -(69.6 KiB, 582x991) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71290

>>2025685
"I'll do whatever it takes to cement my vengeance. A break from this streak of monotony."

Jeanne smirks a little, and decides to inquire

"Is that right? Good thing I've learned to play well with others. Who is it?"

>> No.2025687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560146175308.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025686
An edgy angel by the name of pit.

>> No.2025688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560146724231.png -(402.9 KiB, 720x1089) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412572

>>2025687
"..."

She thinks about how the others always clown on her by calling her things like that in order to tease her. Given how she is, her preferred state of dress and armor. ...When she's dressed that is

"Pit? Pfft, funny name. I bet he's a kid."

>> No.2025689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560149867182.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025688
He is.
He's the darker half of the goddess Pit in Erythia, although I prefer him to his lewd counterpart.

>> No.2025690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560150308294.png -(652.1 KiB, 960x1840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667764

>>2025689
"...The darker half, huh? Looks like we got something in common. Anyway, what's wrong with his other half? Just sex on the brain?"

>> No.2025691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560182772304.jpg -(172.3 KiB, 900x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176486

>>2025682
>>2025682
She'll glance around and smirk.

...Oh? This is good...! Fights like this are the best!
She'll quickly lower her arm and then take a defensive stance.

Hhooooooooaoaaaaaaahhh!!!
In the next moment, she'll unleash a wave of Ki- because when you're surrounded, just do a reckless area of effect attack!
A sphere of energy will briefly flash around her as he comes at her with the punches, aiming to blow him away, and also try to damage him too.

>> No.2025692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560189325642.jpg -(181.7 KiB, 956x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186044

So after her weird freak out episode Goji's gotten grumbly about her usual daily allowance to be let outside. Her powers been dampened and she's got some less than comfortable knots going on. She's not a fan of either but the first one really isn't her idea of fun.

The only thing to do is hit the beach and try to forget about it. But boy howdy is Goji concerned about whatever made her black out that day.

>> No.2025693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560189645070.png -(547.7 KiB, 788x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560895

>>2025691
>>2025691
"Gotta...TRY HARDER!!!"

"HROAAAH!!"

Saitama is forced to expel some more effort. Saitama will see that veil of destructive ki come towards him, but he clenches his fist and pulls his fist back. And the bald one will punch right through the ki, and has it explode around him

It blows the upper half of his suit away. ...Except for the gloves for some reason, that stays on

But that does not stop him as he's feeling more DETERMINATION.

And then, with an insane amp in speed he leaps towards Caulifla and ties hitting her in the face with an absurd powered punch

>> No.2025694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560189874636.jpg -(233.8 KiB, 973x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239426

>>2025692
I'll have bowser be at the Beach then too.
Watching Goji arrive on scene, the Koopa King was out "enjoying" herself- as in, grumbling and watching the waves while debating whether or not to build a Beach-side Casino or something.
Mostly, she was distracting herself... until she saw Goji with her knotty problem.

...Damn. And I thought I was bold.

>> No.2025695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560190129621.jpg -(49.6 KiB, 595x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50787

>>2025694
Goji gives a look over at Bowser and snorts out blue smoke in annoyance.

She's not about the commentary.

>> No.2025696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560190458088.png -(964.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
987963

>>2025693
>>2025693
After the energy explodes on him, she'll lean to the side and attempt to grab grab his arm as he throws that punch- attempting to kick him in the ribs and throw him into the air- a place he can't possibly have any footholds or defenses maybe!

He's getting faster... I won't be able to dodge everything for long!
Are you holding back still!?

>> No.2025697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560190955682.png -(2.0 MiB, 1008x1579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2091698

>>2025695
Don't snort at me, lady. I ain't the one that did that to ya.
Bowser says with a grin.
Fire breath, huh?
She was intrigued by the smoke!

If it makes ya feel any better, I went through it too.

>> No.2025698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560191335011.jpg -(673.2 KiB, 1200x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
689313

>>2025696
"I don't know, I never had to try this hard!!"

What a weird answer. He yells in response, keeping the banter alive despite how crazy things are getting

"GHK..!"

He grits those teeth in pain, that likely cracked his ribs, BUT! He took it full force and stood his ground. That is when he'll try hooking his arm around Caulifla

If he gets this far; His muscles bulge and he'll squeeze her really hard in a sort of one-armed bear hug. And that is when he'll pull his other fist back and tries punching Caulifla right in her ribs, and then tries punching her away with a fist to her face

>> No.2025699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560191761205.png -(585.3 KiB, 1024x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599346

>>2025698
She didn't expect him to grab hold of her like that, so he'll get in both punches!

Gh...!
Wincing at his strength and getting knocks the fuck away, she'll skid across the ground and come to a halt bent down on one knee.
She'll expect a follow-up, raising her arms defensively just in case.

>> No.2025700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560191895254.jpg -(219.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225110

>>2025697
It doesn't.

She's very curt, not wanting to deal with no sass. Sass is for assholes like Rodan.

>> No.2025701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560192029200.jpg -(90.3 KiB, 690x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92502

>>2025700
I'm surprised you have this much sense of self, to be honest. It took a little "coercion" before I got used to being like that.

>> No.2025702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560193327255.jpg -(141.0 KiB, 709x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144355

>>2025701
It doesn't matter what I look like.
It doesn't matter what they do to me.
I am me.

>> No.2025703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560193965710.jpg -(441.6 KiB, 782x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452190

>>2025702
You must like being a toy then.

>> No.2025704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560194019750.jpg -(136.9 KiB, 602x1057) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140136

>>2025703
Mumble grumble not a toy grumble

>> No.2025705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560194088202.jpg -(397.2 KiB, 2149x3035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406688

>>2025704
Well anyhow, this is a beach and you look like you need a drink. I can put an umbrella out for ya, if ya want.

>> No.2025706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560194622951.jpg -(80.0 KiB, 427x584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81945

>>2025705
A drink?

She seems interested in this concept known as beverages.

>> No.2025707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560194774911.jpg -(618.8 KiB, 1707x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633632

>>2025706
Alcohol!
She exclaims.

It's not exactly safe for kids, but y'know, we adults gotta have somethin' to help us cope with the little shits.
Even Jr can handful sometimes.

>> No.2025708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560195115017.png -(593.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608141

>>2025699
And here comes Saitama sprinting towards Caulifla at top speed. His ribs throb in intense pain, but he ignores it. Closing the gap instantly, he's again within punching distance. He'll see Caulifla put her arms up, so instead of aiming high, he'll aim low and tries punching her knees with two quick, powerful jabs

His aim is to cause Caulifla to break her defensive stance. So if he gets that far he'll then try going for a power-packed uppercut

>> No.2025709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560195247963.jpg -(735.5 KiB, 845x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753175

>>2025707
I...don't really have to deal with my kids.
A weird sort of upset that is not quite sadness or anger

Anyways she's next to this Bowsette

>> No.2025710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560195729767.png -(752.2 KiB, 888x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
770246

>>2025708
She was already on one knee, so he'd only have one target available- and she'd be ducking low.
So as he does this, she'll thrust her arms in front of herself to blast him as he punches into her.
Putting as much energy into her Ki blasts as possible, she was aiming to blast him as far as the area would allow for.

Take this...!
If he punches through that again, his punch will connect instead.

>> No.2025711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560195965004.png -(680.0 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
696317

>>2025709
Well, that's just a detail. The point is, alcohol is an adult's friend. And it can even make your fire breath a little more unpleasant too.

She snaps her fingers and a portal opens up- a bunch of koopa girl minions will poor out and begin setting up Beach stuff. An umbrella, some towels and mats, a picnic basket, and a tent with a fully stocked bar!
They'll work quickly and then leave through the same portal.

There we go!

>> No.2025712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560196414404.png -(948.3 KiB, 1184x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
971103

>>2025710
Right before the punch connects he'll begin getting blasted by her ki attack. With so much energy being put into it, it's likely the explosion would be large, and the force will send him flying away again

He'll crash upon the ground and skids violently across the earth, and whatever rock formation happens to be in the way

>> No.2025713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560197121376.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 314x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111451

>>2025711
Goji sniffs a few Koopas as they pass like a dog might when curious. But her attention returns to Bowsette soon instead once they're gone.

>> No.2025714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560197321673.png -(411.0 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420839

>>2025712
She'll dart after him, trying to keep him from having a chance to get back up.
He doesn't even know his own limits, if I let him keep going, he's gonna keep getting stronger.
She thinks to herself, leaping into the air and then launching a barrage of Ki Blasts right where he's landing/skidding.

>> No.2025715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560197396297.jpg -(151.2 KiB, 800x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154822

>>2025713
Don't mind them, they're just my minions.
She said proudly.

I'm King Bowser! I have a whole castle and everything on my own planet.

>> No.2025716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560198495481.jpg -(128.8 KiB, 1024x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131852

>>2025715
Godzilla.

A statement of PRIDE while also really reigned in because she doesn't seem to care about other people's titles

>> No.2025717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560198511871.png -(68.8 KiB, 359x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70439

>>2025714
The ground gets teared up in a large and fiery trail of explosions. It picks up dust and debris, and tosses it every which way in smoldering ruin. After it's all said and done, should Caulifla look for him, he may spot him laying in a large, molten crevice

>> No.2025718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560198742522.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476514

>>2025716
W-Wait, THE Godzilla!?
So he got the same treatment as me!
Bowser looks her over in disbelief.

I never thought I'd see the king of the monsters wearing bondage on the beach outside of dark places on the internet.

>> No.2025719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560199195986.jpg -(234.0 KiB, 1055x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239617

Today under the guise of her female form. Braly finds herself near a pond in one of Aurora's large parks after having a mana bath at Amanda's temple. She was just killing time eating some bread she got from a vendor, occasionally feeding the fish

"I'll go train after this."

Just minding her own business, until suddenly...

>> No.2025720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560199323488.jpg -(135.2 KiB, 665x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138489

>>2025717
She looks down at him and narrows her eyes, holding her hand out in front of herself.

Oi! You gonna get up or what?
Did I kill him?

>> No.2025721   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2025719
Suddenly there's the sound of children arguing which eventually ends with some bitch getting thrown into the lake and making a huge splash.

Probably sprays the monkey, and causes water to just rain down everywhere in the general vicinity.

>> No.2025722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560199759410.png -(157.5 KiB, 396x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161258

>>2025720
He actually looks fairly injured, he's got blood running down his face, and covering one of his eyes. He's not moving an inch, showing no real signs of life, until he suddenly sits up, gasping for breath

"Haha...holy shit, felt like I came back from the brink...I haven't felt that since I first began training."

>> No.2025723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560199764850.jpg -(287.8 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294689

>>2025718
Goji makes a rumbly annoyed growl at Bowser, she's not amused. She's definitely not one for words or dumb jokes.

>> No.2025724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560199996677.png -(53.7 KiB, 263x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54975

>>2025721
SPLOOSH!!

"..."

Braly just stands there as the water falls around her, getting her wet in the process and whatever bread she had left soggy and ruined

She'll toss whatever's left into the pond seeing as the fish won't mind it. And then turns around and looks directly in the direction of where she heard the arguing

>> No.2025725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560200123384.png -(717.9 KiB, 1200x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
735133

>>2025722
She'll lower her hand, planting both on her hips.

Yeah? Well I'm glad you're having fun! There's nothing quite like pushing yourself to the limit!

>> No.2025726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560200326395.png -(146.5 KiB, 540x862) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150062

>>2025723
Growl and grumble all ya like, it's not gonna intimidate me. Not while you look like that.
She points at the rope, then enters into the tent where the bar is.

There's some real potent Oni stuff in here that might put you on your ass for a while.

>> No.2025727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201042622.jpg -(356.4 KiB, 1200x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364992

>>2025724
In the direction is a small boy who is walking off without any real acknowledgement to what happened besides an angry look.

Instead from the lake rises an angry teenager gasping for air
Gah!
Little shit!
I oughta rip his dick off and throw him to the weres!

>> No.2025728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201049343.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1194026

>>2025725
"...Limit, huh?"

Repeating that as if he doesn't even know the meaning of the word. he coughs, and winces from the pain, as he's pretty banged up, the worst being his ribs. Still, he cracks a grin before he just falls backward and looks up at the sky. perhaps it's safe to say he's had enough

"Well...it was still the most fun I've had in a long fucking time...I felt things I hadn't in years."

>> No.2025729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201157753.jpg -(252.2 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258237

>>2025728
>>2025728
She scratches her head and reaches into pocket with her other hand, lowering down to the crater.

She'll pull something out of her pocket, depowering back to base form and throw it at him.

Here, take this.
It's small and green!

>> No.2025730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201251532.jpg -(983.4 KiB, 1200x1696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1006993

>>2025726
Goji glares at the stupid Bowser, she'd do more than grumble and growl but she'll settle for just making her plates glow in a pulse pattern while waiting for booze.

>> No.2025731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201342377.png -(96.4 KiB, 286x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98689

>>2025727
She'll cock a brow before turning back towards the pond and looks at this teen girl. She'll just shake her head before crossing her arms

"Did you lose to some small boy? Disgraceful."

>> No.2025732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201359068.jpg -(148.7 KiB, 734x953) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152260

>>2025730
Bowser comes back out and hands her a bottle.

Listen, I was a great King. I was even a man! But I came here, and now I'm like this. We have a lot in common, you know?
She smiled, ignoring the glowing plates.

>> No.2025733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201467525.jpg -(190.4 KiB, 770x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194990

>>2025731
No way he just blind sided me, don't go making assumptions.

Ailith lets out some green energy wings and floats out of the water to land on the ground before shaking herself dry.

>> No.2025734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201641956.jpg -(348.4 KiB, 1319x1421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356789

>>2025732
She frowns at Koopa-slut but takes the offered bottle. Girl is refusing to let herself slump at all in front of the other so-called King.

>> No.2025735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201671920.png -(436.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446458

>>2025729
He'll lift his arm and catches the thing with his still gloved hand. He'll pinch it in his fingers, staring at it

"Feels like one of those fixer-upper things you read about in shounen."

"..."

"Fuck it."

He'll then consume it! And like that, he suddenly feels better, completely healed, etc. And suddenly sits up

"Holy shit! I'm all better now!"

>> No.2025736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201736949.png -(491.7 KiB, 843x1217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
503470

>>2025734
...You're a quiet one.

>> No.2025737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201841011.png -(100.3 KiB, 292x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102756

>>2025733
Isn't green energy the best?

Anyway, Braly watches her use her wings and becomes a little curious

"Hpmh, that's even worse. Sucker-punched by a small boy. Thanks to you I got all wet, you're lucky I don't toss you back in there."

>> No.2025738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201881141.jpg -(952.9 KiB, 1000x1415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
975776

>>2025735
Yeah they're neat. We keep a few of them at the house. I forgot who brought 'em, but they're really useful for training.

>> No.2025739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560201948552.jpg -(311.5 KiB, 708x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318941

>>2025736
Mm.
No reason to waste words when you communicate.

That's one way to put it anyways, and Goji proceeds to open her gob and pour from the pottle into her maw from above. She wipes her mouth when she's done, some of it dripping down her chin and chest.

>> No.2025740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560202044388.jpg -(210.3 KiB, 1131x1531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215359

>>2025737
He's my older brother unfortunately, hard to throw him into space without getting it right back.

She looks over at this bitch

You wanna have a go, then come at me, otherwise fuck off with that.

>> No.2025741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560202165777.jpg -(413.8 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423684

>>2025739
Fair enough.
Bowser shrugged, grabbed her own bottle and then started drinking as well.

I hate seein' another reptile treated like this. But I know what happens when you butt in to other peoples' business around here.
And I don't wanna go back in the pin again.

>> No.2025742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560202331481.jpg -(506.0 KiB, 987x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518125

>>2025741
Goji burps slightly, letting out a blue plume of flame

...It's not that bad.
At least I'm not meat.
I just wish I could be free in the ocean again.

Goji should be ruling some atlantis world as a god king but instead she's treated like a big pet lizard or a breeding dog.

>> No.2025743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560202534156.png -(298.0 KiB, 790x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305109

>>2025738
That's when Saitama will get to his feet and begins dusting off dirt, rocks, etc. From what is left of his hero outfit. Which is pretty much just the bottom half

"Fuck...gonna have to go get it fixed again."

"Neat thing to have around. And if the rest are as strong as you then I guess I should start training again."

>> No.2025744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560203118670.png -(46.8 KiB, 150x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47955

>>2025740
"Tough talk following that sad display."

Says Braly as she gets all up in Ai's grill. The tall Amazon looking Saiyan then...shoves her shoulder! She'll smirk afterward, oh yeah, she's starting this schoolyard style

"Ha!"

>> No.2025745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560203816924.png -(367.0 KiB, 1024x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375822

>>2025742
I prefer hot places myself, but I think I have a Submarine somewhere.
She downs more of her bottle and grabs another one.

...I gotta ask ya though, are you capable of changing sizes?

>> No.2025746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560204308256.png -(77.6 KiB, 232x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79426

>>2025743
I'm not even the strongest of us!
She says, rolling her eyes.

...I mean, I'm gonna change that eventually. Obviously. But for now, I think that's probably Broly.

>> No.2025747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560204690158.jpg -(159.3 KiB, 998x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163083

>>2025744
Ailith twitches and responds to this shove with her eyes sparkling green before unleashing a energy empowered punch into Braly's gut and twisting it.

>> No.2025748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560204780727.jpg -(119.9 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122816

>>2025745
Goji nods while she moves the bottle between her hands in a rolling motion.

>> No.2025749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560205136427.jpg -(3.4 MiB, 2591x3624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3562188

>>2025748
That's good! I'd hate to see you stuck that small, knowing how big you're supposed to be. I can grow too.

>> No.2025750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560205400664.png -(503.0 KiB, 1280x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515036

>>2025746
"Never met him before. But if you're the one saying that then I'll take your word for it."

"I bet he's got a bunch of forms like you do."

>> No.2025751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560205689763.png -(62.6 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64150

>>2025747
>>2025747
Ohoho~ You sly dog

"...!"

Braly was just sizing her up, so that punch was surprising. Her body bends forward following that punch. But then she looks up at Ailith

"Not bad~ I knew there was something about you..."

Following that Braly tries grabbing Ai by the throat only to toss her high and vastly across the city. If she manages that then Braly will appear near Ailith as she flies only to kick her really hard towards some wasteland rock formations

>> No.2025752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560207197645.jpg -(695.7 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712430

>>2025750
Probably. If it's not him, it's Mayze. But she's a demon, so she doesn't count.

>> No.2025753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560207466804.png -(83.6 KiB, 270x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85596

>>2025752
"She doesn't? ...Oh yeah, she told me all about that. Something about the Dark World, and killing demons turns you into one bit by bit and all that crazy shit."

"She even invited me to train there. But I was like, "Nah." Not if it means being a monster and whatever. I prefer to stay human."

>> No.2025754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560208009521.jpg -(387.9 KiB, 833x902) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397214

>>2025753
>>2025753
Hah!
She grins at him.

Good luck with that.
Even Humans get corrupted eventually! In fact, I'd be surprised if you weren't already somewhat an incubus!
A guy like him must get laid a lot with how strong he is.

>> No.2025755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560208572426.png -(150.3 KiB, 367x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153884

>>2025754
"A what? I don't know what that is."

>> No.2025756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560208693953.jpg -(216.3 KiB, 850x1108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221464

>>2025755
...Haha, well wanna find out?

>> No.2025757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560209175300.png -(335.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343956

>>2025756
"....No thanks. I'm not that curious."

>> No.2025758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560209214280.png -(707.3 KiB, 931x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
724309

>>2025749
No reason to get big usually.

Even though she did get big and nearly blow up the city like a week ago

>> No.2025759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560209312494.jpg -(210.4 KiB, 770x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215470

>>2025751
Ailith didn't expect to be going for a trip or even get really serious so she's easily taken for a ride from the sky to DBZ fight scene background world.

>> No.2025760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560209820647.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 516x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70119

>>2025759
"I don't know what happened between her and her brother. But she's definitely stronger than she lets on. And she's attractive...so let's see where this goes."

Braly will land upon the ground not terribly far from where Ailith landed following the kick

"Enough fooling around. Let's see what you're made of."

>> No.2025761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560209998305.jpg -(471.4 KiB, 1066x1504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482733

>>2025760
From the impact zone Ailith rises with and explosive green spiraling aura

WELP!
I guess we're doing this then!

She rushes forward flying into a series of rapid kicks aimed at the Saiyan's face.

>> No.2025762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560210363869.png -(117.9 KiB, 1558x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120717

>>2025757
Eh? Well suit yourself.
She shrugs.
Maybe he prefers guys.

>> No.2025763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560210426587.png -(327.7 KiB, 382x508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335527

>>2025761
She smirks as Ailith explodes with her energy and comes towards her. Braly quickly starts putting up her arms and blocks Ailith's kicks

"Ha~! Is that it?"

She'll taunt and she'll wait until she's got an opening and tries catching Ailith's foot. If she's successful Braly will twist her foot, causing her to spin before she tries kicking her away from her

>> No.2025764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560210753065.png -(839.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
859568

>>2025762
"I bet she had something weird planned."

"Anyway, I guess I'll get going. You yelled at Kale something about food so I guess I'll let you get back to that. The delivery guy likely stopped by-by now."

>> No.2025765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560210866868.jpg -(206.9 KiB, 1448x1897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211835

>>2025763
Spinning you say!?
Well as Ailith is twisted she instead rolls with it to throw her own kick to meet Braly, stopping her from being sent flying.

>> No.2025766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560211027047.png -(376.1 KiB, 710x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385081

>>2025758
Well, it's nice to get big and stretch your legs every now and then. And to pummel the crap out of people who bug ya!

>> No.2025767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560211164742.png -(175.5 KiB, 1758x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179710

>>2025764
Ah! You're right!
She exclaims.

I almost forgot about it! Feel free to come back any time, I gotta go!
She'll turn and fly back to Saiyan house.

>> No.2025768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560211207159.jpg -(55.9 KiB, 600x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57259

>>2025766
Mrrr...I'm not supposed to get into fights.

>> No.2025769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560211384176.png -(273.8 KiB, 570x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280415

>>2025765
Both their kicks meet, Braly looking right at her with a smirk on her face. She's amused by this kid, she's showing some promise

"Heh!"

So Braly decides to up the ante a little by suddenly jutting her foot forward with a sudden and great surge of physical strength. her aim is to send Ailith flying back; and if she's successful in doing so; Braly lunges forward and tries hitting the teen with a flying knee to the gut

>> No.2025770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560211656528.png -(76.3 KiB, 387x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78134

>>2025767
"She was fun to fight, she's strong. Guess I'll go get my suit fixed...who should I fight next? Maybe that Kale chick, or that Broly guy. Wait, I don't even know what he looks like, shit...ah well."

Thought Saitama to himself. He then shrugged his shoulders and started making his way back to Aurora on foot

>> No.2025771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560211984574.jpg -(395.5 KiB, 1440x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404955

>>2025769
Dumb teenager gets kicked by the monkey girl, but recovers quickly with a backwards summersault so she can land properly and meet the other's oncoming blow with a block.

Che!

>> No.2025772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560212567833.jpg -(59.1 KiB, 546x941) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60541

>>2025771
Ailith will likely be sent skidding back aways. Braly doesn't give chase, instead, she stands her ground and gives the teen a little breathing room

"Hmhm~"

>> No.2025773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560212798341.jpg -(9472 B, 320x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9472

>>2025772
Ailith gets sent back and shakes her arms trying to get the numbing feeling gone, before she stands back up and launches towards Broly, her aura shaping around her like a spiralling drill as she throws her fist at the Saiyan.

Should this hit Braly might even get sent flying through several rock formations while spinning uncontrollably. As if Ailith's power has just suddenly grown to compete with her.

>> No.2025774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560212924152.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1013x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1402538

>>2025768
At least not around cities, right? I almost conquered one of them not long ago, but I drew too much attention to myself. Go figure.

>> No.2025775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560213498542.png -(164.7 KiB, 353x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168635

>>2025773
Braly does indeed get hit! But not before he put her arms up defensively and it absorbed most of it. But, with her energy suddenly surging to better complete with her does send her flying through a lot of really big and hard rocks

"That's more like it!"

But rather than just laying there Braly will lunge herself back towards Ailith with incredible speed. But rather than a straight-forward attack, Braly vanishes suddenly and reappears behind Ailith. And then tries hitting her with a double-handed hammer-blow to the side, sending her flying. If that works, cue that weird green filter effect as Braly follows that up by a volley of her signature green ki blasts

>> No.2025776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560213904733.jpg -(193.8 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198483

>>2025774
Got in a fight a bit ago.
Don't know what happened.
Got punished for it.

>> No.2025777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560214364545.jpg -(206.7 KiB, 1107x1692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211649

>>2025775
Ailith manages to see the smash attack coming and twists as she's hit in order to fly off with the momentum of the blow and minimize damage.

She rights herself in time to see the oncoming ki blasts, then uses her own green energy to manifest drill/bat wing shaped floating cannons to fire lasers and block the multiple ki shots while also conveniently attacking Braly from range.

>> No.2025778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560214858700.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 722x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96116

>>2025776
Oh.
Bowser rubs her chin.

Well that's just lame! Whoever your "master" is clearly doesn't know how us reptiles work.

>> No.2025779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560215249216.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 1756x2461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3694715

>>2025777
Braly will see her ki attacks had little effect and is slightly impressed watching Ailith's powers. Braly's not seen anything exactly like that in all her time here

Braly will start dodging and waving past Ailith's own blasts using extreme bursts of speed. All while shooting more and more ki blasts of her own to intercept Ailith's blasts

What follows are just a bunch of big explosions occurring between them, followed by stray blasts messing up the area around them

"Hahahaha! Not bad! Surely there's more you can do, right?!"

She says during. And then she vanishes and then appears above Ailith. And what she tries doing next is grabbing her shoulders, and doing a flip to gain momentum as she then tosses her back towards the ground

>> No.2025780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560216257028.jpg -(440.9 KiB, 1073x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451468

>>2025779
While Ailith can keep up with the offensive it seems like speed is the one thing she's lacking. She tries to turn when she senses Braly appear behind her but just ends up eating dirt.

This is conveniant though as it puts her in a perfect position for all the cannons to disappear and manifest again, this time in a circle above the two that fires beams all at the same time towards Braly.
She's basically just using Morrigan's orbitting canons from her special like Gundam funnels.

>> No.2025781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560217351822.jpg -(160.3 KiB, 1235x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164186

>>2025780
Ah Soul Eraser~ Mom's proud of her girl, and Ai can bet her ass that she and dad are watching from their love nest

"Her offense is creative and has a good handle on it. But her speed and reaction time could use some work. Wait, what?"

She'll notice the cannons and then she got blasted by the beams. And what follows is possibly a very large and powerful explosion when all the beams met and seemingly hit their mark

>> No.2025782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560218278049.jpg -(78.1 KiB, 358x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79986

>>2025778
You shouldn't say those kinds of things.
She's probably listening.

>> No.2025783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560218445000.jpg -(163.7 KiB, 768x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167653

>>2025781
In the resulting explosion, Ai's gonna take this time to Bat-swarm her way out of there and reform outside the radius of the burst.

Ha!
Not so funny now is it!?

Last edited 19/06/10(Mon)22:00.

>> No.2025784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560218894647.png -(2.7 MiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2783512

>>2025782
She's welcome to come say Hello, if she wants. I have plenty of alcohol in the bar.
She shrugs.

...Besides, I have my own leash too.

>> No.2025785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560219248912.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 516x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70119

>>2025783
It wasn't long before Braly appears across from Ailith. She looks fine, but her body is smoldering and is covered in soot and dust here and there

"You really do possess some incredible power~"

>> No.2025786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560219414073.jpg -(356.4 KiB, 1200x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364992

>>2025785
Ailith does a double take as she appears and then hops back in a battle stance
Wha- how-
You're not even hurt!? What are you...

>> No.2025787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560219761733.png -(286.8 KiB, 911x1290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293707

>>2025784
Mm, I figured that much.

>> No.2025788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560219863453.png -(131.6 KiB, 319x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134754

>>2025786
"There's a lot of potential to dig out of this one...the youth in this world is a sight to behold sometimes."

"My name is Braly, and I'm what you call a Saiyan."

That might ring some bells, as her step-sister Ireleth, would sometimes bring that race up. And then there's what her parents have said about them

>> No.2025789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560219907819.gif -(143.0 KiB, 320x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146401

>>2025787
So how do you like the booze?
She changes the subject, more interested to see Godzilla's opinion of alcohol.

>> No.2025790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560220495375.jpg -(190.4 KiB, 770x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194990

>>2025788
...Oh, you're one of those.

She deflates a bit, her energy surge dissipating
I guess that's to be expected then.

>> No.2025791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560220966150.png -(290.8 KiB, 621x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297778

>>2025790
"Not surprised you know about my race. We've garnered quite the reputation."

She crosses her arms and then grins. Her furry monkey tail swaying idly behind her

"What about you?"

>> No.2025792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560221293866.png -(508.5 KiB, 1200x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520667

>>2025789
Gojira nods
Strong.
Tasty.
Glugging the bottle down
Her powers might be rip right now but she's still a physical beast that eats radiation.

>> No.2025793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560221493031.jpg -(327.9 KiB, 1971x2570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335760

>>2025792
And pretty expensive, too!
She adds jokingly.

If you ever wanna stock up for yourself, I get my supply from Kilvas- or at least, one of my minions does.
I haven't gone back since what happened with Peach.

>> No.2025794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560221795903.jpg -(139.7 KiB, 1119x1312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143037

>>2025791
Eh, I don't have anything impressive to declare, I'm just a succubus.

Doesn't want to brag about being Morrigans kid
However

I bet my mom would love to meet you, she's all about strong people.

>> No.2025795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560221876398.jpg -(323.7 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331432

>>2025793
Kilvas...maybe visit on my own, when I'm allowed my strength again.

sips idly at bottle, getting a light blush now.

>> No.2025796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560222297409.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59063

>>2025794
"Never seen a Succubus like you before, and I've been with a few during my time here. But to me, that cements the feeling I had about you before. It's honestly why I decided to pick a fight with you in the first place."

She chuckles

"Well, I wouldn't mind meeting a new face. If she's all about strong people, then I have a feeling I won't come out of it without fucking her, right?"

>> No.2025797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560222376437.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 1062x1027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120158

>>2025795
>>2025795
Shes blushing. She must be feeling it now.

Good, I think you'll like it... but while I'm trying to get to know ya, how's that rope feeling?
She grins, looking Goji over.
I wonder how much she's been trained.

>> No.2025798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560222714264.jpg -(236.1 KiB, 770x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241745

>>2025796
Yeah well, there's a little something extra sprinkled in all of my "Dad"s kids.

She looks at her nails boredly

Yeah, probably not.

>> No.2025799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560223072268.png -(100.3 KiB, 292x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102756

>>2025798
"Well, feel free to tell them about me. I'm pretty easy to find."

"Anyway, that must be that green power of yours. First time I've encountered something quite like that. What can you tell me about it?"

>> No.2025800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560223811909.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131406

>>2025797
Tight...Kinda chafes.
Not entirely a fan but I can see the appeal.

>> No.2025801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560224260153.jpg -(339.7 KiB, 679x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347902

>>2025800
Yeah I wasn't too keen about it at first either.
But I woke up in someone's basement, without my arms and legs so something like that won't bother me.

>> No.2025802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560267403186.png -(211.5 KiB, 430x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216539

After the headache of trying to figure out what her priorities should be at the moment, Goki eventually realized that her life wouldn't change all that much from what it was before. Instead of just training with Vegeta all the time, she'd train with Pan and Bardock and maybe even Gine too.
But still not quite up to snuff with everyone else's abilities just yet, Goki was becoming more and more determined to catch up.

Man, I gotta get stronger. I'm surprised they all got so strong so quickly! Even Kale and Caulifla have improved a lot.
She'd say to herself, doing some morning stretches as she prepared to bug someone else for training.

_______________________________

Elswhere, Megumin had also been constantly training her own magic- it was explosion magic, but she had been gradually increasing the number of times she could cast the same spell before her body collapsed. Even without the tentacle clothes constantly molesting her, her mind was still programmed by Rin and Luna to react to every explosion she saw.
To train her endurance, she went to the movie theater to watch whatever Michael Bay inspired film was currently popular and left the theater in a daze with a dumb look on her face.

____________________________

And for someone I haven't posted in a while, thanks to the magic of RNGesus, Erica was relaxing in the park. Leaning against a tree with her eyes closed, she had gotten quite lazy ever since she realized that the City Militia was far outclassed and just basically stopped going to work one day. After all, what use is there in patrolling when your average criminal was capable of far more than she was able to handle. Keeping her head down just made sense to her- besides, she had other ways to keep herself busy. Like eating or sleeping.

>> No.2025803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560268667263.jpg -(244.0 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249858

>>2025802
Well then, as Goki got ready to train with her stretches and other preparations. It's likely she'll try feeling out some strong power levels in order to train with someone worthwhile. And while she does train with her fellow Saiyans that center the Saiyan House for the most part. There was always one in particular that pretty much stayed away from them while he did his own thing, for the most part, these last several months

That being Broly, whom she hasn't really seen for a long time. But she'll definitely feel him several miles away. Should she decide to seek him out, she'll eventually arrive at the familiar rocky wastelands they call their second home. He'll simply be sitting down at the edge of a cliff face and is looking over the expanse

"That lizard woman I fought that time...I wonder what's become of her."

>> No.2025804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560269607629.jpg -(26.4 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27084

>>2025803
>>2025803
Goki will feel that power level and, with interest, take off toward it via Instant Transmission.

I knew I felt a familiar power level! What are you doing sitting all the way out here?

>> No.2025805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560269935023.jpg -(341.2 KiB, 950x1174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349424

>>2025804
"...?"

Broly turns his body and head so he can look over at his fellow Saiyan. He holds his hand up slightly as a form of greeting

"Just thinking about things. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and reflect."

>> No.2025806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560270240367.png -(570.6 KiB, 780x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584306

>>2025805
That's boring. Wanna train with me? I need to fight someone I can push myself against!

>> No.2025807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560271022129.png -(2.8 MiB, 1476x1924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2988347

>>2025806
He chuckles and simply gets up and faces Goki

"If you want to improve yourself and push past those limits then I don't mind helping you."

He'll begin to rotate his arm

"Should make for a good test to see how far you've come."

>> No.2025808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560271525577.png -(471.9 KiB, 722x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
483263

>>2025807
Usually that's my line, but I'm not one to disappoint in a fight.
She smirks and then takes her usual fighting stance.

>> No.2025809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560272079844.png -(209.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214770

>>2025808
"Heh, let's see what you got then, Kakarot."

Just standing at the edge of that cliff face. Broly stares at Goki before he decides to start the party. Instantly rushing Goki with a barrage of mixed-martial arts attacks coming over a wide range in front of her. And these attacks will be absurdly fast and powerful, all focused, should she get hit by any she'll take it all at full force, no wasted energy sending her flying

>> No.2025810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560273281505.png -(399.4 KiB, 837x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408959

>>2025809
>>2025809
I'll say the first one connects- and Goki barely blocks it in time as she crosses her arms in front of herself.

The force would send her back and she'd skid along the ground.
...You're really strong! That makes me excited!

She'd say, looking up from her defensive stance and chasing after Broly, immediately launching a barrage of attacks herself. Goki doesn't waste much energy either, focusing as much power into her own punches as she can. But she's nowhere near as fast as Broly is, at least it won't seem so.
One problem she seems to face is dealing with the weight of her own chest, which isn't something she's used to fighting with at all. It throws off her balance.

>> No.2025811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560274423700.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41618

>>2025810
"That's the spirit."

He'd simply say in response following sending Goki back aways. He's definitely a lot more chill than what she may remember

Once Goki came in swinging Broly will block all her strikes with his wrists and tops of his hands with little effort. His expression remains calm as Goki goes all out

Broly will wait for an opening and he'll try catching one of Goki's attacking fists. If he manages this; then Broly will twist it, hoping to get her off balance before he tries following up with a very fast and powerful kick aimed at her gut

>> No.2025812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560274677209.jpg -(183.0 KiB, 996x1121) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187421

>>2025799
According to my "Dad" it's the latent power of evolution inside of all things, something about the big bang and galactic radiation. I kinda zoned out, all I know is it's called "The Spiral".

>> No.2025813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560274959196.png -(56.8 KiB, 224x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58198

>>2025812
"..."

Braly cocks her brow at Ailith's explanation of that. She's never heard of such a thing before

"The Spiral...that explains why your power seemed to have a sort of drill motif to it. Interesting..."

>> No.2025814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560275036804.png -(1.2 MiB, 865x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1251184

>>2025811
Acck!!
As he kicks her in the gut, she winces!
But she'll use her other arm to grab his leg and try to push into him, attempting to recover by turning his attack against him.
Geh...! Y-You're a lot more calm than I remember!

>> No.2025815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560276296386.png -(314.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321707

>>2025814
Broly's gaze watches her hand go for that grab. But before she gets a grip on it, he'll simply vanish using an extreme burst in speed. And then he'll aways from Goki as he floats away from her

"I'm not the man I used to be. But don't let that distract you, Kakarot."

His time with Marona changed him a lot. But Goki gets little time for a breather before that green filter of his appears and gets swallowed up by his hands before he unleashes a large ki blast volley aimed right where Goki is

>> No.2025816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560276722862.png -(820.3 KiB, 983x1970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839980

>>2025815
Whoa~! That's really fast!
Smirking again, and getting fired up, Goki uses IT to try and close the distance and avoid the ki blasts, appearing in the sky above Broly to barrage him with her own Ki Blasts.

An attack like that won't work so easily!

>> No.2025817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560277081249.jpg -(190.4 KiB, 770x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194990

>>2025813
Yeah, it's more versatile than most energy stuff I've found but once you plateau on certain powers there's nowhere to go or I imagine more people around her would have it.

>> No.2025818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560277677546.png -(729.4 KiB, 1108x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
746887

>>2025816
And so that section of cliff and such gets blasted too high hell. By the time she appears above him, she'll find him already looking up at her direction

"So it would seem."

Goki's sass makes him smirk, he likes that. As the glow from the incoming volley shines on him and then starts punching away all her ki blasts with his fists

Explosions occur all around them as the blasts land in some random location elsewhere in the wastes. But at a point; Broly starts speed bursting throughout the area, appearing and reappearing as he avoids her ki blasts and waits for an opening before suddenly appearing in her grill and tries punching her in her face

>> No.2025819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560277995134.jpg -(55.5 KiB, 468x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56880

>>2025817
"I see. I've been here a long time, and you're the first one I've ever met to have this Spiral power."

"So I'll have to take your word on it. Is it something you can teach others to harness?"

>> No.2025820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560278204195.jpg -(155.7 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159411

>>2025818
>>2025818
As he started dodging, she expected him to come at her.
Taking a defensive stance in the air, she'll pretend not to notice and as he gets closer and tries to punch her in the face, she'll do a 180 spin- turning around with both hands clasped together.

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!
Blasting him with a large Ki-Blast beam, or attempting to anyhow.

>> No.2025821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560278709791.jpg -(212.6 KiB, 1032x1769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217705

>>2025819
If you could I dunno how, I just sort of...always had it, and awoke more and more of it as needed while I was training.

>> No.2025822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560278849891.png -(781.9 KiB, 1187x614) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
800629

>>2025820
She'll be successful in blasting him before his fist made an impact on her. The blast sent him flying into some large rock formations only to have them explode violently upon impact

But despite getting him with it. It wasn't long before Broly appears above and then comes down upon Goki. The Saiyan make will try hitting the top of Goki's head with a hammer-blow. His aim is to send her flying downward. If he's successful; then Broly will try following that up with a bunch of punches upon her person before she hits the ground

>> No.2025823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560279048748.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50027

>>2025821
"Sounds like some latent power that is drawn out as you grow stronger and adapt. It sounds like a Saiyan's power in a way."

"I'll admit it was intriguing seeing it in action. Should you train harder and further develop it, you can become very powerful."

>> No.2025824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560280138257.png -(264.3 KiB, 499x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270667

>>2025822
Being faster than Goki, she won't see that attack coming.
Hammering her down into the ground below, he'll hear her yell out.

Kyaahh!!
Her voice being much more feminine now, it sounds like a squeak compared to how he might have sounded before.
As he comes at her with the barrage of punches, she'll try to enter a fetal position- to ball up and block as many of them as she can before she hits the ground.
Even in this form... I can't keep up!

>> No.2025825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560280886438.jpg -(233.1 KiB, 1329x1879) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238736

>>2025823
That's what I've been told, but I dunno to what end I'd become stronger at this point yet. I just do.

>> No.2025826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560281050811.jpg -(473.1 KiB, 1172x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484495

>>2025824
Broly stops his assault once his barrage forced Goki upon the ground. He does a quick back-hop which then provides a respectable distance between them

"..."

He looks to her and waits for Goki to get back up

"This can't be your limit, Kakarot."

>> No.2025827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560281189699.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2025826
She'll get up after the fact, looking beat up. Her shirt will have taken a lot of damage, probably exposing one of her breasts- which will hang awkwardly out the side of it.

Tch... No, this isn't my limit at all!
She'd say with a frown.

I'm just getting fired up. But you're really good. You're pushing me back even in your base form!

>> No.2025828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560281407291.jpg -(982.1 KiB, 1107x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005651

>>2025825
"You're still young, so you should have plenty of time to figure that out."

Smiles a bit and then nods at the teen

"Have a name? Or should I just call you Succubus."

>> No.2025829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560281902969.jpg -(139.7 KiB, 1119x1312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143037

>>2025828
Name's Ailith.
Don't wear it out.

>> No.2025830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560282547178.jpg -(140.2 KiB, 901x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143587

>>2025827
"..."

And Broly does notice her breast all exposed like that. His gaze is understandably drawn to it. But only for a brief moment

"Heh, well, couldn't just let myself stagnate. All this time I've been training whenever I'm not on this planet."

"I wonder how Marona is doing."

"If you're just getting started then, by all means, let's continue. ...If you're up for it that is."

>> No.2025831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560282688230.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 516x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70119

>>2025829
"Ailith...well alright then, nice meeting you~ Perhaps once you're stronger you can face me again. If you're up for it that is."

>> No.2025832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560283162068.jpg -(201.4 KiB, 1197x1617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206199

>>2025831
I'm always up for a spar, so come at me any time you want. I'm sure Mom would be into it.

>> No.2025833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560283171739.jpg -(88.2 KiB, 1024x993) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90355

>>2025830
>>2025830
I'm always up for a good fight!
She'd say, taking her fighting stance again.
She had been in Blue form the whole time, but had been defending more than anything.

...I'll come at you with something really strong!
She'll change stances and begin charging her energy, taking a deep breath.

Hooooooaaaaaahh...!!!
Her blue aura would begin to have a more red tint to it.

KAAAAIOOOO-KEEEN!!!

>> No.2025834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560283957060.jpg -(116.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119648

>>2025832
"I am curious about taking on your parents at a point. Should it come to it that is."

Saiyans sure do like to fight people

"Perhaps I'll drop in on you sometime. All I'll need to do is seek out your energy. Same goes for me, should you want to find me."

>> No.2025835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560284105797.jpg -(163.1 KiB, 1119x1856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166989

>>2025834
Yeah the old ki-radar. I know about the trick. Maybe you'll even get to run into my brother, he's better at Spiral stuff than me.

>> No.2025836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560286791560.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 672x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64531

>>2025833
"..."

Broly's seen all of Goki's forms, from SSJ to SSJB. But this? This is something he hasn't seen before and feels the dramatic increase in her strength

"Interesting...so you had a form past Blue."

"This should be intriguing."

>> No.2025837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560286958575.png -(236.2 KiB, 472x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241910

>>2025835
Oh no, a big Saiyan onee-san and a shota

"Heh...I'm also counting on that. Especially if he's as strong as you claim."

>> No.2025838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560288443481.png -(722.3 KiB, 1204x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739672

>>2025836
With Kaio ken active with her transformation, she'll launch herself at Broly with an increase in speed to try and land a barrage of punches and kicks.

Hhaaaaaahh!!!!!

>> No.2025839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560289144384.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 430x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50615

>>2025838
Broly wants to see Goki's new form in action so he'll go on the defensive. He'll put his arms up defensively to block her barrage of attacks

"She's definitely stronger and faster. She must have learned this while I was away."

The constant influx of concussive force making him move back while Goki keeps it up. He'll occasionally try and hit Goki with a punch and kick of his own

>> No.2025840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560290309313.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 500x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39383

>>2025839
To which she'll meet each punch and kick with one of her own, constantly pressing him back- she'll try to jump up and roundhouse kick him in the head to send him flying, and if that works she'll cup her hands and begin to charge a familiar attack.

Kaaaaaaaaa....!! Meeeeeeee...!!!!!!

>> No.2025841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560290850351.jpg -(721.0 KiB, 1433x2033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
738282

>>2025837
Hey momma wanna /ss/

Yeah, but he's not really a fighter so...don't break his arms or anything.

>> No.2025842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560291432297.png -(250.2 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256194

>>2025840
She'll hit him and it does send him flying away from her. But it won't take him long to catch himself before regaining his balance in midair and feels Goki's rise in power as she starts preparing her signature technique. He stares right at her and sticks his arm out, cue the green filter as he starts charging energy to the palm of his hand

"Let's see how she'll do when she's forced to push herself."

Broly smirks, he'll go ahead and shoot forth one of his own signature moves; that being an Eraser Cannon. Straight at Goki

>> No.2025843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560291589066.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2025841
Braly chuckles, she'll approach the teen and...gives her a friendly pat on the shoulder

"Don't worry about that, I'm not looking to torture anyone."

Smiles

Last edited 19/06/11(Tue)18:19.

>> No.2025844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560292085468.jpg -(171.7 KiB, 1033x1393) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175845

>>2025843
Ailith will give a nod and since things seem to wind down she's going to light her wings out and fly out of here.

>> No.2025845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560292379612.jpg -(475.2 KiB, 1089x1498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486652

>>2025842
>>2025842
Being in the air, she'll start flying around.

Haaaaaaaaaa...!!!!
After dodging his eraser cannon, she'll start flying closer in haphazard patterns!

Meeeeeeeee...!!!!
And with every syllable she yells, the ball of energy in her hands gets bigger and brighter.

>> No.2025846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560292384528.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60443

>>2025844
She'll just watch her fly off

"Sounds like an interesting family."

And with that Braly will head out to do some meditations for a while before heading back to Anette's tower for some TLC

END

>> No.2025847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560292814929.png -(342.0 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350251

>>2025845
Broly smirks to himself once Goki dodged the first attack. And as Goki draws closer to him, he'll leap from location to location away from her. Each time he does he'll fire off another EC

"Heh, now this is more like it Kakarot."

And then starts firing off several of them at her, all while trying to predict her next move

>> No.2025848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560293199886.png -(325.1 KiB, 400x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332889

>>2025847
She'll hold the charge, watching for each attack, trying to predict his own movements as well as she keeps her mind focused on his energy.
Boosting her speed, she'll try close the distance while dodging each blast and, if she can catch up, will try to hit him point blank with it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I don't have any female goku pics using attacks of any kind, but you know what it looks like by now.

>> No.2025849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560293988488.jpg -(54.7 KiB, 846x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56029

>>2025848
And it was at that moment when Goki went in there and went for it that Broly was hit by the blue beam. It pushes him away from her as it hits his chest, the reason being it doesn't explode on him right then and there is because he's holding it back

"Haaaaaah!!"

Broly then puts his hands on that beam and then holds it back. He's still pushed pushes away. His aim isn't stopping it due to flexing, but he wants Goki to push past her limits, to really dig deep inside and pull out some latent power, to reach a higher plateau

"Is that all Kakarot??!"

He'll push on that beam now, it's now a struggle between him and her attack

>> No.2025850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560295426316.png -(509.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521569

>>2025630
The saiyan didn't look surprised at that fact. He can feel it from Trunks. All the old saiyan can do is smile at that.
Ha, you say that and not show me. Go ahead, boy.

>> No.2025851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560296623907.jpg -(80.4 KiB, 450x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82344

>>2025850
With a little grin at Bardock's gesture, he suddenly powers up a LOT quicker to super saiyan 2 and his power skyrockets compared to before. Even stronger than he was when facing Goku at SSJ3. His training is starting to show some advancement, albiet a lot more to go to meet the likes of his old man here
There, how's that for you?

>> No.2025852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560297817462.jpg -(17.8 KiB, 403x365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18270

>>2025849
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
She'll put more energy into it, making the beam bigger and wider.
Focusing everything she has into the attack now that it's a struggle.
This is great...! I can feel it...!
Her muscles were tense, her blood felt like it was on fire. She smiled inside, desppite yelling on the outside. She was enjoying herself.

>> No.2025853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560299026867.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87449

>>2025852
"Heh!"

As the beam increases in overall intensity. Broly will keep trying to hold it at bay. Just long enough for Goki to struggle and reach that emotional point where she feels its truly all or nothing. The struggle will feel a lot harder now that Broly's attempting to push her towards that point

"It's happening, she's pushing her body to its utmost limits, she just has to brute-force her way past it."

For Goki; this may harken back to when Goki faced off against Vegeta all that time ago, the titanic struggle between their special techniques during the Saiyan Saga

Broly won't transform or anything, but he does power up, only to give Goki more incentive. Goki's on the precipice, just a little more

"QUIT WASTING TIME AND LET YOUR POWER EXPLOOOOODE!!!"

Yelling that so loudly despite the distance that Goki will definitely hear it

>> No.2025854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560299677831.jpg -(428.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438696

>>2025853
>>2025853
She'll dig her feet into the ground, and thrust her hands forward. Her blue Ki and the red energy from Kaioken flaring wildly, her Ki Beam getting bigger and bigger.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
She yelled out again, pushing and pushing.
She was trying her hardest to push him back.
He's not even breaking a sweat...! But I'll give him what he wants!
She'd pull her hands back again and then shove them forward once more, creating a slight distortion in the Ki-Beam.
It would ripple forward like a wave meant to explode on impact with the first thing it touches- and she was straining herself to maintain that.
After all, Kaioken is risky.

>> No.2025855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560300523354.png -(967.2 KiB, 1146x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990392

>>2025854
Broly can feel it, her power, just how much more she managed to muster up from deep within herself. Now her body will adapt and grow stronger from it. Every cell in her body that is straining and creaking from the pain will grow stronger

"You're probably thinking how this won't hurt me. But that isn't the point. The point was you finding the strength to push past your limits. To exhaust it all and yet keep fighting, only through pain, grit, and struggle can a Saiyan truly rise above."

At that point all of Goki's power, all that energy suddenly overloads following that ripple. The point of impact; which is Broly, will end up having all of that explode right on his face. And what an explosion it'll be

>> No.2025856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560303145835.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 500x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39383

>>2025855
>>2025855
She'd power down afterward, breathing heavily from the strain on her body. With her clothes torn up as they are, she looked incredibly disheveled.
As the dust and debris from the explosion clear up, she'll take a deep breath looking around.

I wonder if I managed to get a good hit in finally.
She asked herself, laughing happily from the adrenaline rushing through her.

Ehehe.

>> No.2025857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560304168634.jpg -(66.7 KiB, 1024x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68346

>>2025856
Shortly after that something heavy drops from the sky and crashes upon the ground several feet away from where Goki currently is. As the dust clears it'll reveal to be Broly, he doesn't look any worse for wear aside from some scuff marks, his armor chest plate thing is gone, (Anette has made a lot of replicas for him so it's fine) and is covered in some soot. His tights are all ripped up as well

The guy just smiles at her, she did good, things were accomplished today

"Good work, Kakarot."

>> No.2025858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560305986525.jpg -(17.8 KiB, 403x365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18270

>>2025857
Tsss.... You really are amazing!
She'd say, sighing with defeat.

I have a lot more work to do to catch up to you.

>> No.2025859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560306729801.jpg -(110.7 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113386

>>2025858
Chuckles

"Well, you're one step further to reaching that goal. Stay the course, you'll get there one day."

She better not slack, because Broly surely won't. And as he told her that, he's looking her over, given the state of her torn up clothing he's likely able to see both her breasts now. She may catch him looking

>> No.2025860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560307300858.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2025859
Haha, yeah...
She blinks, staring at him staring at her.

...Um... Is there something on my face?

>> No.2025861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560307582602.jpg -(21.2 KiB, 612x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21673

>>2025860
Shakes his head

"Nothing on your face. More like nothing on your chest, your breasts are exposed. This is my first time seeing them, they're a good size."

At least he's honest

>> No.2025862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560307714127.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 749x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83088

>>2025861
She looks down, blinking.

...Oh. Right. I'm surprised they're still there...
She pokes at them with a little frown.

One of these days, they're probably gonna get blasted off in a fight. They're so Cumbersome!

>> No.2025863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560308506475.png -(274.1 KiB, 800x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280695

>>2025862
Broly was already feeling riled up due to training Goki. Things got intense. But seeing Goki being all casual with her breasts exposed like that, plus the way she pokes him while he's looking right at her only makes him feel certain things, even more, he feels a mighty need in his loins

"You shouldn't say that it'd be a shame if something were to happen to you."

Broly said as she approached Goki. He reaches out and tries putting his hand around her waist, and pulls her in. And with his other hand, he'll reach up and tries groping her, and gives her softness a squeeze

>> No.2025864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560308995441.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79915

>>2025863
>>2025863
As he pulls her in and gropes her... she blushes.

Um... I-Is this part of the training too?
She asks hesitantly because Helen had already put her through "special training" once before as well.
He's touching them now, just like those other men did.

>> No.2025865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560309674600.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 552x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41598

>>2025864
"Yes, I want to test your endurance."

He simply said. His intent already being obvious to Goki as Helen trained her already when it comes to these kinds of things. The hand on her waist slowly moves back and she'll feel his large hand grope at her ass

Meanwhile, his other hand will move away from her breast and he ends up cupping her chin. He looks right at her, right in the eye. And then goes in for a deep kiss. He pulls her towards him by her ass, which he's still groping. And that causes their bodies to press together, and Goki may feel his engorging loins press against her

>> No.2025866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560310004138.png -(254.5 KiB, 636x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260612

>>2025865
>>2025865
Ah-...mmn~
She'll be surprisingly receptive as she's pressed against him. Her weird quirky attitude melting away as she reacted to Broly's intentions.
His engorged loins poking at her, she knew what was next.
She'll lift her arms, holding onto him as he kisses her.
I didn't think he'd want this. But... But I am a slut after all~
Her mind would be flashing thoughts like this- Helen drilled that into her head as well.

>> No.2025867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560311407113.jpg -(239.9 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245664

>>2025866
>>2025866
Broly is pleased that she's being so receptive. and it is really getting him eager, nothing quite like going at it with a Saiyan woman. He'll keep kissing her, feeling her arms around his form. It was at this point when the Saiyan male will slip his fingers underneath Goki's sash and undoes it, and follows up with pulling down on her tattered bottoms

>> No.2025868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560313381925.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2025867
They were probably a little torn up anyway, and will come off with ease.
She fidgets, because feeling naked was not something she had grown accustomed to in this body exactly.
Even despite Helen's training, she still felt vulnerable that way.

Mmnh... Haah, are we really doing it here...?
She'd ask, because out in the middle of nowhere, fucking like animals, felt embarrassing to her.

>> No.2025869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560313708180.png -(872.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
893074

>>2025851
...!
heh, nice, you even maxed that form as well. Good job doing so, I always took that route.
He doesn't say much a the aura around himself intensifies to the point a flash of light turns him into a Super Saiyan 2.
So what else you have in store for me, kid.

>> No.2025870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560314682248.jpg -(17.4 KiB, 178x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17820

>>2025868
Broly just stops what he's doing and looks at Goki. he'll then blink a few times and looks around before answering

"Hrm...well, I wouldn't of minded. But now that you mention it...Just take us to your room using your Instant Transmission."

He continues holding her close, they'll need to be touching anyway

>> No.2025871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560314751867.jpg -(180.9 KiB, 684x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185282

>>2025870
Er...
She hesitates.

That's a really small house... do you think they'll mind?

>> No.2025872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560317234232.jpg -(184.7 KiB, 608x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189150

>>2025871
"I didn't think it was going to be a big deal to you. ...But now that I think about it things will get heated."

He chuckles, they're hitting a few snags but then he'll remember something. There is one place they can go where they can get as crazy as they want and not deal with intruders and/or interruptions

"I haven't been there for a while, but that won't be an issue."

Broly grins and then suddenly hoists Goki over his broad shoulder

>> No.2025873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560341407380.png -(264.3 KiB, 499x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270667

>>2025872
She had hesitated because of her conversation with Gine.
As Broly hoists her over his should, she gasps with surprise.

Whoa-! Okay, okay!
I haven't been carried like this in a while!

>> No.2025874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560363020631.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 525x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50169

>>2025873
"I haven't been there since I returned from my training a week or so ago."

"Hahahaha!"

Broly laughs and gropes at Goki's ass, he'll also rub it. Appreciating it's feminine and round shape. But that's when he'll Hulk leap+using extreme bursts of speed to arrive at his castle courtyard in what seemed like no time at all

And that's where he'll let her down and start leading her inside

"This way."

>> No.2025875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560363458399.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2025874
Kyaah!
She'd yelp, because she doesn't understand why people keep grabbing her behind like that.
However, she doesn't dislike it.

And after hulk-jumping to the castle, she'll sigh and look around.

...You had a place like this all along? It almost puts Hercule's house to shame.

>> No.2025876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560363761997.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 916x1175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141044

>>2025875
"Almost? This Hercule person must be quite the character."

He'll chuckle as they head inside now, the decor of the interior is mostly fire themed, since Mayze was the one that had it made for Broly

"A good friend of mine had this constructed for me. You may have heard of her already, Overlord Mayze."

>> No.2025877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560364331187.png -(443.7 KiB, 689x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454344

>>2025876
I have heard her name before.
She'd say, her eyes lighting up some.

I wanna fight her!

>> No.2025878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560365932748.jpg -(533.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545952

>>2025877
"Hahaha, if you do end up fighting her then good luck. Even I hadn't been able to beat her in a fight."

"Haven't seen her in a long time. She must be busy with her Netherworld."

"I want to take her on again, I hadn't done so ever since my off-world training."

>> No.2025879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560366325800.jpg -(322.7 KiB, 1359x1717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330431

>>2025878
That just makes me more excited!
She says, balling her fists!

Even if I lose, I wanna fight as many strong people as I can!
Her breasts jiggle as she strikes a pose, emphasizing her eagerness to test her mettle!

>> No.2025880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560367322368.jpg -(43.2 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44285

>>2025879
And that is when Broly just lifts her up by the arms and starts to sensually nom and on her breasts and nipples. He's still riled up and seeing her being eager about fighting + her jiggle physics on made him desire her even more

"That's the spirit, but for now, you now need to only concern yourself with me, Kakarot."

By now Broly leads her to an empty bedroom somewhere in his castle and that is when he tosses Goki on to the large and comfy bed and crawls on top of her. Broly will start touching her naughty bits all over, kissing and biting at her neck and chest

>> No.2025881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560368823963.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2025880
>>2025880
Kyaah..~!
She lets her voice out again.

B-Be a little more gentle...! There's no rush.
She complained a little, but wasn't protesting. She'd been treated roughly before and liked it, but was still somewhat of a dimwit about it.

As he throws her down and starts touching her, she realizes for the first time the difference in their sizes as her frame is dwarfed by his.
She'll kiss back, because she liked it now that she had done it more.
The look in her eyes of pure bliss at being treated roughly will betray her previous complaint as her body shakes and trembles in reaction to his touch.

Mmh...~!

>> No.2025882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560369377909.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x2008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316476

And so the craftknight turned Sabbath witch is currently minding her own business around Aurora. And since she's minding her own business, she's incredibly bored and wishes she had a fluffy tail to snuggle up to.

>> No.2025883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560369841675.jpg -(104.7 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107239

>>2025881
And while in the middle of his affections he looks up at her and smirks

"You're adorable, Kakarot..."

Indeed, as the mix of her being receptive and lewd and her being dumb made for a cute combo. At least as far as Broly is concerned, and it only has his loins have a mighty need as he's already pitching a large tent in his ripped up combat tights

He can tell Goki doesn't ultimately mind that he's being rough with her. She's a Sayan after all, so she can take it. He'll go back to touching his partner, already he's left many marks all over her body. His tent rubbing and prodding at her eager sex. And it was there when he reaches down and pulls down his tights and finally frees his full-erection, and needless to say, he's packing a real big one. And it throbs and drools with anticipation

>> No.2025884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560370205068.jpg -(56.0 KiB, 846x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57320

>>2025883
>>2025883
She'll glance down at it, and her eyes widen.

Ah! E-Even mine wasn't that big before!
She couldn't help but stare at it.
Will it fit...? Those other people from before weren't nearly that big!
Despite these thoughts, she swallows back her anticipation and braces for what's to come.

T-This is an endurance test... I can take it!
Because of course, she still thinks this is 'training.'

>> No.2025885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560371293028.png -(220.4 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225733

>>2025882
Well you're in luck Elena, as not too far away from you is a cute blond kitsune with a fluffy looking tail. She's outside a window display for TV's and she's looking at what they're playing. So her tail's just wagging idly behind her as she watches

>> No.2025886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560371592604.png -(160.9 KiB, 230x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164788

>>2025885
Oh boy. The girl will watch that fluffy tail. She'll follow it with her eyes for a few moments before walking on over to see what the silly is doing.
...
Her steps are loud enough that the Kitsune should be able to hear her coming.

>> No.2025887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560371827189.jpg -(2.6 MiB, 2458x1742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2692270

>>2025884
Broly couldn't help but smirk at her reaction. As she stares at his prowess, she'll watch it twitch as it inches closer and closer to her opening. Placing his large hands upon her waist, he'll grip her roughly as his leaking crown is pressed against her wet slit

"I'll be sure to test it thoroughly, let's see how you handle it."

Says Broly. just going along with things. And then...he'll suddenly thrust forward with great force, forcing her pussy to take the shape and length of his member as it bulges from her gut due to its size

"Nnnngh!"

Enjoy being Cheelai, Goki

>> No.2025888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560371916508.png -(376.8 KiB, 600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385844

>>2025886
Indeed as she turns her head towards the footsteps, her fluffy ears twitching in the process. Seeing Elena, a fellow smol. she'll smile

"Hi, there!"

>> No.2025889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560372203824.png -(178.8 KiB, 217x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183066

>>2025888
Mmm....Hello.
The smol dead girl says as she watches that tail a little long. Soon she'll go ahead and look at the fox's face.
What are you doing?

>> No.2025890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560372362155.jpg -(800.5 KiB, 749x1057) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
819704

>>2025889
She'll notice Elena string at her tail for periods of time. And to that, she'll just giggle

"I was going for a walk and I got distracted by what's on TV."

They're all playing JAWS, the movie that invented the Summer Blockbuster

>> No.2025892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1560372545193.png -(57.7 KiB, 161x143) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59096

>>2025890
Fluffy tails are love. Fluffy tails are life.
Elena will look at the TV for a moment before smiling.
Ah, Jaws. That's a pretty good movie. Everything in it was done with practical effects instead of cgi.

>> No.2026065   [Delete]   [Edit]

one more time



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff