[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting Mode: Reply (Abbreviated Thread View)
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1558905278372.jpg -(201.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205795 No.2024981   [Delete]   [Edit
This page shows only the latest 50 replies to this thread. For the other 251, refer to the full thread page.
>> No.2025237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559438555728.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2025236
...Do you explicitly need me?
She asks, not moving toward the rift yet. The discomfort was clear on her face.

>> No.2025238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559438903733.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025237
Of course I do, I want you to join them in their fight.

>> No.2025239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559439419048.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2025238
SHe'll approach the rift.

...Fine. But if they mention what happened I'm killing them all myself.

>> No.2025240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559439499443.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025239
You will also not speak of me being in another reality, that is not something other timelines need to know.
Do that and I will humiliate you in front of them, understand?

>> No.2025241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559439675554.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2025240
...And yet you saw fit to tell me.
She grumbled to herself.

Yes, I understand.

>> No.2025242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559440009868.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025241
Good, let's go.
She would say crossing through the rift
They would immediately end up in Helgondo
Now go, warn them, will be there shortly after.

>> No.2025243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559440908395.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2025242
...Right.
She sighed and then decided to walk to the Castle.

>> No.2025244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559441130048.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025243
After a while, Ilias would then head off as well, walking right to the entrance of the demon lord's castle

>> No.2025245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559442461790.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025244
She'll be greeted by at least three people.

She was right... Ilias really did come!
Luka shouted, standing in front.

A: Why would she send someone to warn us!? Is she really that bold?
Alice joined him, Micaela standing in the background.

M: Be careful. She's very strong.
She'd say vaguely.

>> No.2025246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559442603373.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025245
A few things would be off about Ilias, besides the obvious, she would be much taller and more muscular. She had a very stern and authorative look to her
She would look at the heroes
This isn't enough, bring the others to this fight too.

>> No.2025247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559443654933.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025246
Luka draws his sword.

...You don't look anything like the statues.
He said, ignoring her demand.

>> No.2025248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559443857000.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025247
I see you refuse to listen to basic instructions...

Last edited 19/06/01(Sat)22:50.

>> No.2025249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559487959803.jpg -(332.1 KiB, 850x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340100

>>2025248
A: OMEGA BLAZE!
Look out for the snake blast.

A: She's not here to talk, Luka! Hurry up and get ready!

L: I know that, but I was hoping I could try at least!
He keeps himself ready.

The wind will change, and a very fast paced object will launch from the sky aiming right for Ilias!
She'll probably notice who it is immediately.

>> No.2025250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559488228024.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025249
https://youtu.be/Sn8yInYg0vs?t=197
The attack from Alice would crash into her, Ilias would simply stand as the attack continues on past her leaving no damage
Meanwhile Ilias would not move, waiting to see what kind of attack the one coming uses on her

>> No.2025251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559489120035.png -(329.6 KiB, 629x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337466

>>2025250
It was Alma Elma, delivering a devestating punch to Ilias, her fist aimed right for her face- and using the full force of gravity boosted with the power of wind to give her enough momentum and force to cause a mass explosion upon hitting.

AE: Take this...!

>> No.2025252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559489435032.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025251
The attack would smash into her, and would go as well as Vegeta punching Broly in the face
Well, there's one of them...
She would aim to grab she succubus's hand current on her face

>> No.2025253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559490356516.png -(329.6 KiB, 629x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337466

>>2025252
With the power of the wind, she'll push backward to avoid Ilias and then attack her again with a roundhouse kick.

You look strong, but maybe that's just a farce~ You'll never beat me if you can't catch me!

>> No.2025254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559490755402.png -(617.6 KiB, 616x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632446

>>2025253
...
On the next attack Ilias would simply disappear, the next time they spot her she'll be in the air
Then hopefully this will be sufficiently entertaining for you, Oh nimble one.
And then this became related
A rain of high powered Lasers coming towards all of them, including others that may be in hiding

>> No.2025255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559491858644.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025254
G: Hyaaah!
Granberia jumped out to protect Alice, because Monster Lord- tanking and countering any blasts that head their way.
Tamamo and Erubetie were encased in a dome of Earth.

A: She's flushing everyone out!
L: I guess we don't have the element of surprise now...

>> No.2025256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559492237167.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025255
Ilias would then slowly float back down
Now that everyone is here and ready to fight, let's begin.
Do not expect me to go easy on you this time.

>> No.2025257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559493775602.jpg -(332.1 KiB, 850x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340100

>>2025256
A: We won't lose to a bird brain idiot like you. You deserve to be put down like a rabid dog!
L: I don't know about that, but we're going to stop you even if it kills us!

>> No.2025258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559494065233.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2025257
She would grin viciously and signal them to bring it

>> No.2025259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559494785613.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025258
Summoning the strength of Gnome and the speed of Sylph, Luka would charge Ilias.
Alma, somehow having avoided the chaos, would come in with a powerful kick at her back.

Tama would rise up and call the power of the Earth to bombard her from below with Stalagmites and such.

Alice would cast another Omega Blaze, and Granberia jumped at her with Rebellion Vaporizing Sword.

>> No.2025260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559495226743.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025259
Ilias would slam her foot to the ground as the stalagmite comes up, causing a crater and a shockwave as a result
As everyone would come right for her, she would begin swinging her halberd, moving it in motions that offset the others attacks while creating room for counters
She would sometimes deflect attacks that would purposely cause one to friendly fire another
Alma Elma might be in for a surprise as Ilias suddenly got a whole lot faster as she grabs the Succubus and refuses to let go of her until both get hit by the Omega blaze
Ilias of course would suffer no Damage from that

Last edited 19/06/02(Sun)13:07.

>> No.2025261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559496380242.png -(329.6 KiB, 629x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337466

>>2025260
Being hit by the Monster Lord's attack- Alma is the first to surrender.

AE: Agh...! I don't think I can keep this up!
She'd try to fly and retreat.

Granberia would come in from above however, slashing hard and fast.
G: Leave her to me! I want to see what she's got!

>> No.2025262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559496787278.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025261
Ilias would swing her halberd at one of the slashes to deflect it and cause her arm to reel back a bit before then putting granberia on the defenses with a flurry of high speed thrusts
Ilias would target gaps in her armor and weak points in her scales

>> No.2025263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559497723193.png -(413.9 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423874

>>2025262
>>2025262
Granberia looked pumped and was meeting Ilias blow for blow.

G: S-She's good! But I won't be beat so easily!
She'd enter into a serene state and begin trying to push Ilias back.

>> No.2025264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559498659610.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025263
She'd find that serene mind was rather ineffective against her, mostly because Angels don't really give off aggressive intent like monsters
It would help with her offensive, but granberia might find that she is the one being overwhelmed by the goddess's unholy strength and rapidly rising speed
Having troubles keeping up already granberia?

>> No.2025265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559499985398.png -(413.9 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423874

>>2025264
>>2025264
Of course not!
Granberia will not admit defeat even when taunted. In fact, she smirks.
As Ilias pushes her, she'll exit that state and burst with fighting spirit.

Vaporizing Rebellion Sword!
She'd repeat this ability over and over, attempting to push Ilias back while Tamamo gets ready- having been acting as a distraction mostly.

Luka, as well, seems to have started charging up another attack.
A: We've got this...!

>> No.2025266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559500173570.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025265
After a repeat or two Ilias would not only just deflect the blows, but would begin countering her. Her output only continuing to rise as she counters the dragon with new arts she's never seen before
They want to hit me with charged attacks, do they? Very well

>> No.2025267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559500986044.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025266
Finally being pushed back again, Granberia would hold out until she saw a sign from Alice.

A: Now, Luka! Tamamo!

T: Moonlight Cannon!
L: Quadruple Giga...!

Two ultimate attacks would go off at Ilias simultaneously, and Granberia will try to grab her to keep her in place.

>> No.2025268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559501371193.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025267
Granberia wouldn't get that change and would get blown away by Ilias getting serious for a moment
As the attack comes, Ilias would dash her way right through it which might be surprising and likely terrifying as she arms to grab Tamamo by the throat in a possible moment of surprise
I was expecting some semblance of a challenge from you all. Are you all Rusty? Do you require time to polish your skills maybe?

>> No.2025269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559501906417.jpg -(163.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167190

>>2025268
>>2025268
Using up all of her energy, Tamamo briefly is left open and falls into her grasp.

T: Urk!... D-Damn you!
She'd say, struggling to get free.

L: Ugh... Neither did anything to her?!
Luka panicked, but stood up again.
L: Let her go, Ilias! A goddess shouldn't act this way!

>> No.2025270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559502199931.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025269
Who decides how a goddess should act?
She would say, not letting go of tamamo and only tightening her grip if she struggles
You? The Snake? One of the monsters from your little group?
She would stare him down. Her voice was stern and commanding, even imposing as the pressure from her rising power slammed into them finally

>> No.2025271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559502434278.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025270
L: A vengeful, vindictive God is going to be called evil, no matter how you look at it!
He'd call out to her again, attempting to use reason.

>> No.2025272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559502731581.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025271
Do I need to care of the opinions of others?
Something was definitely off, this Ilias didn't seem to have an unstable Ego, she seemed completely stable, like a stone wall. That made her more dangerous than ever before.
I did not come to slay you all, but if you fought like your lives depended on it, you might have proven more entertaining.
Today was a stern warning. Today I settled the score and showed you the true might of a god, and just how weak you truly are.
Of course, she was doing it to salvage the reputation of a lesser Ilias which she viewed represented herself as well, but she was also doing this to show them that if they wanted to protect that world made for themselves, that they needed to get stronger
After all, none of Ilias's attacks thus far had been lethal, despite having more than enough power to be if she wanted it to

>> No.2025273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559503021280.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025272
>>2025272
Then I will!
Luka will shout.

I'll get stronger... and I'll defy you every time you come back!

>> No.2025274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559503150138.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2025273
She'd laugh, mocking Luka
What is there to defy? You've always done exactly what I wanted you to do.
If anything you're an obedient and good boy~

>> No.2025275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559505186931.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025274
W-What? I refuse to believe that!

>> No.2025276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559518199450.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025275
Is that so?
What about every evaluation you have ever had and the times that time was reversed for you to have another chance?
What about you not being baptised so the monsters would take it easy on you? Or that the angels were ordered to use specifically just sex attacks?
Didn't all of that seem odd to you?

>> No.2025277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559518386899.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025276
He glared at her.

That.... I don't know! But you're definitely not up to any good now and I can't allow you to do what you want!

>> No.2025278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559518661080.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2025277
There is nothing you can do.
She would grin again
I told Micaela to help you all, but funny enough, she didn't.
She's been in the sidelines staying out of it in fear.
The child knows the vast difference in power between all of you and me.

>> No.2025279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559520104729.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2025278
M: ...Sorry. I didn't want a repeat of before.
She said looking away.
M: I Helped by warning you. That was all.

L: So she knew...? This is terrible...
A: Angels are always untrustworthy and despicable! See how evil they are, Luka?

M: ...

>> No.2025280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559520361698.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2025279
Ilias would laugh
What nice expressions, I love them all.
She'd look to tamamo, who she was still holding up in the air by the throat
What do you think Tamamo? Aren't their expressions just perfect?

>> No.2025281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559521922430.jpg -(332.1 KiB, 850x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340100

>>2025280
T: Y-You're stronger than Alice the first...! That shouldn't be possible!
The fox wheezed.

A: What...?!
L: Isn't that the Dark Goddess?

>> No.2025282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559522268171.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2025281
Ah~ You finally noticed~ I was wondering if you would notice or not.
But yes, I am stronger~

>> No.2025283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559522348625.jpg -(195.2 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199903

>>2025282
A: There's no way she should be this powerful!

T: Were you always faking...? Were you always this strong, Ilias? Even during the Great Monster war?

>> No.2025284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559522645136.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2025283
She would toss Tamamo towards Luka and the others
You monsters never were very clever. instinct driven and drunk on your own strength.
She would shrug
The dark goddess was more or less a big brute focusing more on strength rather than careful planning.
Ah the face she would have made if I suddenly decided to turn the tide of the war on a whim and stepped on the battlefield~
She would smile
But I can settle on your faces instead.

>> No.2025285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559522979239.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323316

>>2025284
>>2025284
L: What do you want?
Luka finally asks, still defiant in his tone.

L: Are you really here just to show off?

>> No.2025286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1559523097247.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2025285
It was on a whim.
I had a wonderful time.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff