[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1558406989150.jpg -(18.9 KiB, 757x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19404 No.2024681   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2024682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558407066815.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446
>Ilias

Brought to her knees, she'd wince again.

Geh...! Is this where I die?

>> No.2024683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558407616345.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024681
Your being awfully over dramatic about this.
She would walk up to the girl and grab her by the hair, lifting her up
It's time for your punishment.
I let such an ego grow from you, so now I'll smash it to pieces.
Let's go somewhere public, so I can punish you in front of everyone.

>> No.2024684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558407952828.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024683
You bitch...!
She glares, wincing again.
Enrika should be mostly evacuated... they won't have to witness this.

>> No.2024685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558408213220.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024684
Right, let's go to San ilia.
You can be punished in front of an entire kingdom.
She would open a portal signaling for pit to come back
And then she would step through it, leading her right to the center of San Ilia, pulling Micaela by the hair all the way
People of San Ilia! How have you been?
She doesn't let anyone even answer
Me? I've never been better. I'm in such a good mood that I will be putting on a show today! I will be punishing a disobedient angel in front of all who wish to see it!

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)23:10.

>> No.2024686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558408571449.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024685
Dark Pit comes through and continues to maintain a healthy distance- especially with the strange cruelty he's watching.
He briefly wonders if he made the right choice.

Micaela on the other hand, grabs old of Ilias' hand to try and lessen the pain to her scalp.

R-Run everyone! Ilias has returned for revenge!!
She'll shout to try and get them all to panic and run away.

>> No.2024687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558408725502.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2024686
Oh, but far from it~!
She would grab hold of her head and force her on the ground once Ilias found a place to sit. Likely somewhere very open for people to watch
Micaela may probably get an idea of what's about to happen now, much to her horror
Now bend over!
She would force the girl to bend over her lap
Alright everyone, please watch intently as Micaela gets disciplined~!
She would then raise her hand while the other held her down

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)23:18.

>> No.2024688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558409219921.jpg -(208.6 KiB, 1020x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213645

>>2024687
...! Y-You wouldn't dare!
She begins to struggle to try and get free.

This is ridiculous!

>> No.2024689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558409405530.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024688
The hand soon comes down hard on the angel's bare ass, causing a loud slapping noise to be heard throughout the square
Oh but I do.
This punishment has been long overdue!
And then she would bring it down again, and again

>> No.2024690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558409629446.jpg -(680.8 KiB, 1000x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697099

>>2024689
Redfaced with anger, embarassment and resentment, she balls her hands up over her face, crying out with every hard strike.
Death would have been better...! This is too much!

>> No.2024691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558409914887.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024690
Oh what pathetic cries from a seraph~
You sound like a child, it's cute, really.
The spanking would continue
I know some of you perverts out there enjoy the show, tell more, I'll be here for quite some time!
Burn the pathetic sight of this angel receiving punishment into your memories.
Every pathetic cry, every pathetic whimper. Tell your friends, tell your family, spread the word, make sure everyone knows what happened today.

>> No.2024692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558448801274.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024691
You horrid bitch...!
She cries out again, the shame showing on her face.

S-Stop...! What is the point of this?!
Did she really just come back to make a show of my humiliation!?

Gaahh...!!

>> No.2024693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558464060190.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024692
She would smack Micaela's ass hard for that comment
Know your place, continue to be rude and I'll make your humiliation countless times worse.

>> No.2024694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558464356125.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024693
Gr...!
She grits her teeth hard and closes her eyes.
I don't... understand.

>> No.2024695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558464501857.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024694
The spanking would continue for quite a while, letting everyone who was around get their fill at least until she was finished
Unless certain monsters and a hero don't get there before she finishes, which would certainly be a possibility with the massive holy energy spike that Ilias let out earlier and the commotion she was causing in San Ilia

>> No.2024696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558465090434.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024695
>>2024695
I don't know about the Hero and Monsters, but Micaela would endure as long as possible.

>> No.2024697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558465478963.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024696
I was thinking of going to grangold next.
They certainly have lots of people there to watch you.

>> No.2024698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558465764870.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446

>>2024697
P-Please stop...!
She pleads, equally disinterested in Grangold and more humiliation.

>> No.2024699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558466407986.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024698
I could, but you'll have to negotiate your way out of your punishment.
So tell me, why should I stop?

>> No.2024700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558466505973.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024699
...
She remains quiet for a moment before finally deciding:

I'll go back with you, willingly.

>> No.2024701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558466569697.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024700
That's it? No conditions attached?

>> No.2024702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558467743510.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024701
If I did that, you'd just continue this until I conceded anyway.
She said, staring at the ground.

...It's a fruitless struggle.

>> No.2024703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558467822598.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024702
So your pride is more important, is it?
Very well.
She would open a portal
We're heading out.

>> No.2024704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558468301278.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024703
...
She refuses to look up, refusing to see who all stayed to watch.
But she makes her way through the portal quickly.

Dark Pit will drop down to follow as well.
DP: ...You have a weird idea of scouting people.

He'd mumble because public spanking was not what he was expecting.

>> No.2024705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558468455869.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024704
Maybe, but it was effective~
She would go through the portal as well

>> No.2024706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558468695008.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024705
M: ...

On the other side, Micaela stood quietly and waited and then raised her eyebrow.

M: You had someone else there...?

DP: It was a ride along.

>> No.2024707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558476550058.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024706
She'd look to Micaela, and then to pit, then back to Micaela
She's going to rape him into submission until he swears not to tell a single soul about what he saw, I can feel it
He came along, yes.
Now you have a witness to you crying your eyes out earlier.

>> No.2024708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558476726840.jpg -(157.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161169

>>2024707
Yup. Saw everything.
He blinks, looking between the two of them.
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

M: ...
Micaela stares at him red faced, with a serious expression in her eyes.

Last edited 19/05/21(Tue)18:12.

>> No.2024709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558477357873.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024708
Speaking of which, you will be training this boy and many other angels I created.
I expect you to resume your duties soon.

>> No.2024710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558478269071.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024709
...
She stares even harder with a frown.

Training... Right. He must be lazy if you're coming to me.

>> No.2024711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558480432773.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 500x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108740
>>Mami

she nods
He is quite kind even with how this world affected him, he has only become a little more keen on "that" side of things, but that works out well for me.

her eyes light up hearing that Mami has a pokegirl too, although she keeps her tone of voice calm
Ah..! You must be very happy to have her, a sylveon is a very bright fairy type pokemon...

>> No.2024712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558480696505.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151206

>>2024711
"She's one of my oldest and dearest companions. I'm very fond of her."

Said Mami with a nod and smile, coming off as a bit brighter herself when talking about Aimi

"Perhaps not today, but some time in the future for certain. I'll make introductions. Aimi enjoys making new friends, especially in other Pokegirls."

>> No.2024713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558480823178.png -(123.9 KiB, 300x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126888

>>2024712
I do very much as well, I always like to stargaze with new friends and learn from them.

She must be so happy to have you as her master, you are so graceful and nice, and look great in person.

>> No.2024714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558481253306.jpg -(82.7 KiB, 600x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84729

>>2024713
Mami chuckles softly at all the compliments

"You're too kind Amethyst...I'm undeserving of such praise. ...But thank you, you're a very kind girl."

>> No.2024715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558481573498.png -(139.7 KiB, 300x358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143056

>>2024714
I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested more-
her eyes suddenly catch something in her periphal vision, causing her to focus in that direction, glowing a little
It's Hilbert whom feels himself drawn to look in this direction from Ammy's powers and he starts on his way over
It's master, he's finally made it here.
Hilbert looks a little worn out from seeing the place, and losing track of Ammy caused him to wander about looking for her

>> No.2024716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558482038212.jpg -(81.4 KiB, 850x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83305

>>2024715
"...?"

"Is she noticing something?"

She wondered at first and looks over in the direction Ame is. She sees plenty of people, but soon sees the one person that is looking the most like they're making their way towards the pair

"Could it be that young man wearing that red and white hat? He looks tired..."

>> No.2024717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558482284798.png -(287.8 KiB, 600x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294660

>>2024716
That's him, looks like he got lost.
Now that Hilbert has them she lets that little aura of her power drop
Hilbert: wipes his head a little Ammy! Where'd you go, I was worried about you....oh hello Miss Mami...w-wait, Mami?
Ammy: You got caught up in the shop windows, but yes, this is the Mami from the bakeries. To Mami This is my Master, Hilbert, Elite 4.
Hilbert is a little surprised to see Mami but remembers speaking to Lillie about her clearly
Hilbert: Hah, nice to meet you, thanks for keeping Ammy safe!
Not that she wasn't in any danger anyway

>> No.2024718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558483002243.jpg -(404.9 KiB, 675x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414620

>>2024717
Mami gets to her feet and greets Hilbert properly

"It's nice to meet you, Hilbert. Amethyst has told me a little about you, good to meet your acquaintance."

"And think nothing of it. Ah...goodness, nothing like that though. We were simply having a nice conversation. But you look a little tired. Why don't you have a seat with us?"

Mami then puts on a thinking face

"Actually~ How about something cold to drink? My treat."

>> No.2024719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558483364315.png -(234.1 KiB, 470x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239707

>>2024718
Hilbert: Ah, well..you too Mami, she brings me your stuff all the time! I was just running about after losing Ammy, it's a little busier here than I thoght and I was worried.
Ammy: You shouldn't worry about me even in a busy place like this..
When Mami offers the drink, Hilbert has just sat down next to Ammy, with Mami on the other side
Hilbert: You know, I gotta admit I wouldn't mind that right now. This place is a great change of scenary from Aurora!

>> No.2024720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558484017456.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 400x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175408

>>2024719
"I'm glad everything turned out alright."

Is all Mami says to that, after all, everything ended up working out

"Mhm, it sure is. I hadn't been here in a long time, but I have enjoyed myself here. it's peaceful, and the beach is lovely."

"Hmm, perhaps I should rent a home here for the Summer at least."

>> No.2024721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558484457516.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56983

>>2024720
Hilbert: Oh yeah the beach is great, lots of great looking girls and it's even better for water pokemon...come to think of it Misty and her apprentice might want to come here now they are changed. he says the last part a little quiter to himself about Misty, although enough Mami should note that they changed to something preferring water
Ammy: Will you be out for a swim too Mami? Leaving her master's mind to wander a little as he cools off

>> No.2024722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558485398031.png -(154.6 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158351

>>2024721
"His friends are likely aquatic monsters now. How curious...well, in due time I'm sure."

Mami giggles a bit

"You're in, there are indeed a lot of nice faces around here. A lot of sheep girls as well."

Mami then turns her attention to Ame

"Hmmm...well, perhaps. It might be fun to do that sometime in the future when I visit again."

>> No.2024723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558485785743.png -(129.4 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132505

>>2024722
Ammy: I wouldn't mind going with you. she says with a smile, putting her hand on Mami's as they sit It would be a nice reason to come back out here.
Hilbert: Yeah I noticed..a lot of sheep girls! Maybe even some Mareep girls? Hmm...anyway, it's funny to meet you now, I had been talking with my friend Lillie about you, you two know each other right? She's pretty great!
Of course...he would say that

>> No.2024724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558485970296.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088342
>Amanda please

"HRAAAAARRRGHHHH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!"

Meanwhile Chini is going apeshit, her power uncontrolled and surging out of her like a geyser. The green tint in her ki began to look more complete as her raw instinct began to take over. Her muscles began to grow as well as her height, much like her father when he uses his unique form. It looks and sounds like she's gone utterly feral as her punches alone start reverberating pure shockwaves all throughout the enclosed space within the barrier

and then...the great flash of light happened. Chini instinctively lunged away while covering her eyes, her pupils began to vanish and reappear as if her reason is fighting back to regain control. At least she stopped attacking, but she's clutching her head as she bares her teeth and looks around confusedly. The fur of her large twin tails is erratic, she's completely on edge

"HRAAAH?!! GRRRrrrrrr....GHHGHKK...!"

gets on all fours as her power now starts to flux

>> No.2024725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558486576123.png -(549.4 KiB, 751x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562636

>>2024723
Mami is smirking inwardly considering his choice of words

"Hehe, looks like you've made him very fond of you, Lillie."

Feeling the warm touch of Ame's hand, Mami doesn't seem to mind the gesture. So she smiles kindly at both

"How can I say no to that? I'm sure Aimi would love to come along as well."

Mami then nods and looks to Hil

"Yes we do, we've been friends for a few years now. I met her back when I was managing my first bakery."

>> No.2024726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558487127352.png -(753.6 KiB, 1183x1592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771688

>>2024724
>>2024608
Amanda watched as her power surged out of control the second layer of power pouring into her, the girl bleeding from one eye at the level of power...
So it's still more than she can control... very well then.
She fell to all fours as well as her own energy surged out... before she launched out to try and tackle the girl, to hold her down as she poured out an attempt to sooth her.
You proved yourself, that's all that matters!!!

>> No.2024727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558487168982.png -(2.0 MiB, 968x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2132075

>>2024725
Hilbert: I met her in the park one day, then we just hit it off and ah, we hung out at her place, but we've been friends ever since, I even managed to run into her boss Sanary who is pretty nice for the demon lord after seeing them in the cafe together..
Ammy: shakes her head as Hilbert recalls that, as she knows what he really saw, but as Mami notes to her that Aimi would be wanting to come along, she is quite interested If you like, I'm sure you'd be welcome in the pokemon tower, Master and I live there with his friend N staying with us.
Hilbert: Oh yeah N..you really took care of him Ammy.

>> No.2024728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558488003131.png -(542.7 KiB, 1280x1541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
555709

>>2024726
Let's say while in her madness Chini was tackled and pinned down by Amanda. However, the gym leader will find soothing Chini proves to be a challenge as the kitsune fights back against her. And now her latent physic power starts surging too as chunks of the courtyard ground will rise and disintegrate to nothingness, the veins in her forehead will throb

She lets out a roar, the force from that alone will make the temple shake violently! Another surge of her power as all the girls in the temple will feel it and react accordingly to such a high concentration of it

"GRAAAAAAAARGH!!"

She puts her hands around Amanda's throat and starts squeezing, choking...her grip loosens as her sanity fights back. If Amanda has an ace up her sleeve now would be the time. because as it loosens, she ends up choking her again, wanting to squeeze the life out of her

And it's gotta be now because Chini opens her mouth and a very worrisome amount of energy starts forming in her mouth...uh oh...

>> No.2024729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558488259862.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60068

>>2024727
"Sanary is very amiable, yes. Lillie introduced me to her, and I can say that I enjoyed her company. Very carefree that one, but can mean business when the time is appropriate."

A trait Mami can somewhat relate with

"As for the Tower, well, I'll think about it, I don't travel very often."

Lillie did say Mami likes keeping to herself most of the time

"Although Aimi would love it, I'm sure. We'll see~"

>> No.2024730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558488557109.jpg -(55.2 KiB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56475

>>2024729
Ammy: Perhaps I'll visit if you don't mind visitors~ she winks with a little squeeze on her hand, Mami has her interest
Hilbert: Aimi?
Ammy: Mami has a sylveon girl Master.
Hilbert: OH! Well, I'd love to see how that came out! I once met a set of eevee girls..quite playful they ere!
Ammy: Well, you are full of energy.

Last edited 19/05/21(Tue)21:29.

>> No.2024731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558489382882.jpg -(852.5 KiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
872947

>>2024728
At this point things were getting dangerous this wasn't a fight anymore this was containment and Amanda knew it.
Well no need to be fair now,
She thought as she poured her own mix of soothing but lewd energy into Chini even adding her own psychic power into her, trying suppress her mind and will more and more even as she hit her body.
Not enough got to use....
She glanced at Misray who grabbed the sword and tossed it at Amanda letting it.... stab her own master with the blade, the blade going through a point on her shoulder covering Chini's face with blood...
There I hope I don't need to do more.
She said suddenly trying to suck the power out of the other Kitsune, even as the energy destroyed everything around her.

>> No.2024732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558489580080.jpg -(293.1 KiB, 550x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300118

>>2024730
"Ah, well, in that case, feel free to visit then Amethyst."

Mami leans in and whispers:

"I'll make sure you'll feel right at home, I'll give my address later~"

Mami isn't a stranger to how things are in this world. She's dabbled in such things plenty since she's arrived

And the tone in which she whispered that to Amethyst made it clear they're more or less on the same wavelength in their interest in each other. After all, Mami's really gay. Mami will also squeeze Ame's hand gently

Afterward Mami pulls back and sits upright and looks to Hilbert

"Aimi likes making new friends, and I'd like for her to meet you both. Although you can stop by anytime at my first bakery in Aurora, right on the corner of Bleaker street during business hours. She manages it for me now, I taught her all that she knows."

>> No.2024733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558490173260.jpg -(103.5 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105949

>>2024731
The soothing and lewd energy Amanda was pouring into Chini was enough to keep her from squeezing all the time as it does work...albeit slowly. But as Amanda puts forth more effort Chini's defiance will very slowly start to give away her energy is finally starting to take root

Amanda's physic power holding back all that raw, unfiltered, Saiyan instinct. Her body mass began to shrink back to normal...her green tinted ki will start to fade back to its normal blood red color...

"HAAAAAA...!!! GAAAAAH...."

She thrashed about after the blood hit her face, but her fighting back eventually stops. Chini stops choking Amanda as her arms slumped down at her sides as she breathes heavily, her giant breasts heaving with each breath as she grows weaker...and sleepy, her 2nd tail vanishes as well

"Nnnnnghhhhhh..."

Her ki then vanishes completely as she powered down all the way and falls unconsious

>> No.2024734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558492314328.png -(889.5 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910829

>>2024732
As Mami whispers to Ammy she snuggles up closer, Hilbert isn't focusing enough to notice
Ammy: I'm looking forward to it! Then she whispers I cannot wait~ As they hold hands, she then slips to rest their hands on Mami's lap
Hilbert: She manages the bakery? Hmm, I wonder if I've seen her and not known what she really was...it's all nice faces in there!

>> No.2024735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558493821251.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 568x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52522

>>2024734
"Me either~"

Again, Mami will not mind. As she's rather fond of cute girls. Amethyst has also proven to be very nice company, so she can also appreciate that

Mami then smiles at Hibert and says:

"Yes she does, she's been with me since the beginning. Truth is when I first got her it wasn't to be a real trainer...but rather as a companion. She started as an Eevee, but our bond made it so when she evolved, she ended up a Sylveon. It wasn't until a dear friend pushed her evolution further and she became a beautiful and talented Pokegirl. I'm so proud of her."

>> No.2024736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558495036490.png -(365.6 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374387

>>2024733
It's strange how utterly calm Amanda had remained throughout the entire struggle.
Whew....
She finally said as she collapsed the girl pressing her head between Chini's breasts.... to check he heartbeat.
It's over for now.... poor girl she has more strength than she knows how to control..... wonder if that was a mistake... or by design...
She'd get off of her.
Take her to the baths and give her white and blue Mana treatment.... I'll be there shortly.

>> No.2024737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558495768000.png -(138.0 KiB, 1280x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141333

>>2024736
And so the unconscious Saiyan floof is carried off to the mana baths of blue and white...Whereas she'll be stripped naked and placed in there. Already her strained body was hard at work recovering, as all that raw power pushed her to the limits physically and mentally

And while in the baths she'll slowly and intermittently stir in her slumber. As her body and mind recover, she'll begin to stir from her blackout, she'll possibly wake up any moment now unless the baths keep her asleep

Last edited 19/05/21(Tue)23:29.

>> No.2024738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558495935907.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>2024737
No though with the flow of energy she'd wake up soothed and calm and not alert and active, if anything she'd feel extra lazy and as she did wake up she'd see Amanda sitting across from her in a similar state, healing up her sore limbs.
There you go...

>> No.2024739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558496444164.png -(402.3 KiB, 1280x1775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411949

>>2024738
Since Chini usually has her eyes narrowed down like the foxy one she is...Amanda will see the sign of her waking up when Chini suddenly sits up instead. Her ears twitch and Chini clutches her head and groans softly

"Nnn....huh?"

That is when she realized she was naked and wet and sees she's back in the baths. But she doesn't remember anything during her bout' of Saiyan madness

"It's you...what...happened? Weren't we fighting...?"

Chini sees Amanda's current state

"...?"

The baths soothing affect are keeping her from getting loud and rowdy about things

>> No.2024740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558499291391.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 1000x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158734

>>2024739
Despite her appearance she also has a large scar in her shoulder that's slowly beginning to fade away and a few other marks and injuries.
Yes we were fighting and yes you did well, but you overtaxed yourself in the process..... so you needed to recover... as did I.

>> No.2024741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558499621524.jpg -(72.0 KiB, 1200x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73712

>>2024740
"So does that mean that I left you like that? Shit...I think I can take a guess as to what happened..."

She just frowns. ...It might be a little strange hearing and seeing Chini act so calm about things. In contrast to her usually prideful and in your face demeanor

Chini crosses her arms underneath her bust and sighs

"Great..."

"I think I ended up losing it...that's a nasty looking scar, but she's healing, so..."

>> No.2024742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558501991108.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 480x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94853

>>2024741
Somewhat, some of these wounds....
She pointed to the largest scar.
Were self inflicted, there are means of using power at the cost of sacrifice, it's a wasteful magic but it is a good magic of last resort, thankfully I never had to use it full power wise....
She sighed
You're good, real good, but control is your problem, but I see it runs in your family....
She thought a little.
Maybe later on I can help, for now though.
She smiled weakly
you did good.

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)01:13.

>> No.2024743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558539906152.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024710
I haven't trained him yet, all I can say is that he's determined to become stronger, so you will have to judge that for yourself.

>> No.2024744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558540888091.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024743
DP: I'm anything but lazy.
He says with an annoyed expression.
Micaela takes a deep breath, also annoyed for different reasons, and nods.

Very well.
I'll have to make sure he keeps his mouth shut...

>> No.2024745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558541518972.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024744
Good, you should know where your room is, nothing has changed, well, besides the angels here.
Indeed, the angels were more humanoid, or at least there were a lot more humanoid angels, but a lot of them radiated with a large amount of power, some of which might even catch up to her if she wasn't careful
But that was odd, wasn't it? She never saw this side of Ilias before, the angels here were far more militarized, and Ilias looked far different, and sounded different
She looked and sounded more demanding and to the point, more outright iron fisted and willing to push her power around if needed. She wasn't into very many mind games unlike what she might have been used to

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)12:11.

>> No.2024746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558541888291.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024745
...
Micaela took everything in. She considered herself a master tactician and wasn't going to open her mouth or say anything right away- if she was to have a chance of escaping or revolting, she'd need to know these things.
But the vast difference was too hard to ignore.
This... this isn't the same Ilias. There's no way it is. Who is she?
Is all she can think to herself.

...Should I start training him now?

>> No.2024747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558542034196.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024746
That is up to the both of your.
If you two are both eager to get started, then you can.
I have troops to train.
She would say before starting to walk away
I will be back to check up on you later.

>> No.2024748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558557478577.jpg -(714.2 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731329

Dark Pit looked at Micaela.

Well if we're gonna do this, let's get it over with.

>> No.2024749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558557551066.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024748
...Right.
She says and immediately scowls at him.

I hope you're prepared. I'm not going to go easy on you at all.

>> No.2024750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558557823635.png -(330.0 KiB, 708x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337927

>>2024735
Ammy herself is just lured in by Mami's lovely aura, she doesn't mind if it's guy or girl either
Hilbert: Hey many people keep pokemon as companions too, not all of them need to be trained to battle and they can be just as happy! Ammy I got pretty early on out from the Rockets, she started off small but kept close to me and enjoyed just hanging around with me. However one day it seems the energy just got too much for her and she transformed, and now she's my cute little partner, right Ammy? he'll reach over and rub Ammy's head affectionately which causes her to blush a little given Mami is there
Ammy: A-Ah..yes, I was confused at first but now this form is a blessing, I've been closer to you than ever. Given her humanoid form, Mami can guess why
Hilbert: With how nice you are Mami I'm sure Aimi will be singing your praises when I see her!

>> No.2024751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558557833252.jpg -(309.5 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316888

>>2024749
Good! I'd be mad if you did.
He says and stretches since he hasn't been in a fight in a while.

...We doing this here, or is there a training ground we can go to?

>> No.2024752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558558136746.png -(629.8 KiB, 700x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644962

>>2024750
Mami giggles, as she gets compliments all around. It's a little embarrassing for her, as Mami doesn't consider herself deserving of it

Still, she appreciates their kind words all the same

"The energy here can lead to some rather amazing things. I'm very happy for you both, truly. You seem very in sync with one another, as it should be."

Mami blushes a bit this time

"Ah...well, I hope she doesn't say anything too embarrassing. She can be rather honest."

>> No.2024753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558558647686.png -(235.3 KiB, 772x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240930

>>2024752
Hilbert: Is there anything you are worried she might say? he chuckles a little, taking his hand back Yeah the energy is a huge part of things here...although you don't look like you've been affected much Mami.
Ammy: she keeps rubbing her palm on Mami's lap as she awaits for Mami to speak on Aimi

>> No.2024754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558559260922.jpg -(353.7 KiB, 734x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362213

>>2024753
Mami just wants to take this cute Pokegirl home with all that rubbing she's doing. Her interest isn't subtle to Mami, but all good things come to those who wait

Although Mami will gently put her arm around Ammy's waist, and rubs her side a bit

"Mmm, maybe Hilbert~ But a lady never kisses and tells after all."

Mami just smiles and winks, giving her an air of intrigue as well

"My case was different compared to most, as I don't have a monster form. I'm what you call the 2nd Generation type, all the benefits without looking any different."

>> No.2024755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558559424091.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024751
The location doesn't matter!
She says, immediately disrobing herself- an act that took very little effort as she seemed to just slip out of them.

If the heavens couldn't handle the kind of training I'll put you through, it wouldn't exist! I'm going to punish you with my Vagina of Judgment!

>> No.2024756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558559743216.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1258206

>>2024755
Dark Pit blinks at her.
...Really? That's what you're going with? Jeez, it's like you jumped right out of DeviantArt or Tumblr.
Or worse... Twitter.

He shakes his head, and takes a fighting stance.
Well... If we're fighting, then I'll give it everything I've got!

>> No.2024757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558559841518.jpg -(603.8 KiB, 851x993) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618246

>>2024754
Hilbert: Ahh yeah i know the type, I think it's better this way for you Mami, you look great as is! Not really holding back that comment matter of factly, he's honest himself to a fault! Some trainers I know changed pretty heavily though, Misty the water gym leader described herself as "the mermaid of something city" back home, now thanks to the energy she is one, sure she can get her human legs back but she's gotten heavy into the water stuff now.
Now choosing to actually speak it openly rather than muttering without an internal volume
Ammy: Is very happy when Mami openly reciprocates, feeling that everything is well she is content How did you manage with the energy Mami? When I was still a pure pokemon, I was hot bothered and confused for a while till the change finally hit.

>> No.2024758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558559982020.png -(338.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346548

>>2024756
Good!

And then, the fighting would begin... but as capable as Dark Pit may think himself to be, Micaela was still light years ahead of him in power.
In no time at all, he'd be defeated and raped into submission once again. After a long while of Rape, straddling him triumphantly, she'd glare down at him.

...You will never speak of what you witnessed to anyone! Got it!? Or I'll punish you again and again over and over until your soul returns to the cycle of rebirth!

>> No.2024759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558560075190.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 768x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158765

>>2024758
Defeated on the floor, he looks up with a red face.

...G-Got it...
He'd mumble his reply to her, unable to say much more.

>> No.2024760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558560562162.png -(349.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357360

>>2024759
Ahaha, how pathetic! As an angel- no, as a man, you're really weak! You're going to go through hell as you're raped!

Having her fill, she sadistically decides to keep raping him anyway.
It was going to be a brutal experience over all.

>> No.2024761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558560660698.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024760
Eventually Ilias would show up, witnessing this scene
I knew you were going to rape him, but out in the open?
She'd shrug though, not really minding

>> No.2024762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561038406.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024761
She'll stand up.

...Don't pretend it's an issue if you don't mind it. Besides, he needed to be swiftly educated.
She wasn't going to waste any time making sure he knew to keep his mouth shut.

>> No.2024763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561124832.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024762
I don't care because I knew you would do it to save your own ego.
After all, you are a part of me.

>> No.2024764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561268547.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024763
Regrettably.
She mumbles, not exactly pleased with that thought.

I prefer to believe I'm my own person.

>> No.2024765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561391676.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024764
Not what I meant by that.

>> No.2024766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561710982.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446

>>2024765
You created all angels. We're all a part of you in some way or another.

>> No.2024767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561809786.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024766
That is also not what I meant.
I just acted the part in that timeline, but I have no need to do that here.
I am not the Ilias you know, in fact, I never broke a part of myself off to make you or Lucifina.

>> No.2024768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558561902460.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024767
I suspected that already.
She says flatly.

You're too different, and far more powerful than the Ilias I know. And I don't sense a trace of you on this one.
She nudges DP.

Just what is it you're trying to accomplish this time?

>> No.2024769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558562106266.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024768
Imagine this, I am every bit the master tactician you are, I am every bit the sadist and monster on the battlefield as Lucifina, I am every bit the planner your Ilias is, I am as I should be.
But saying that I am also a sadist, and I oh so enjoy destroying people emotionally when they annoy me.
Because I am Ilias, I also know my feelings better than anyone else, and that includes the one you killed.
She would smile sadistically
So before we continue that conversation on plans.
What if I told you that it was Ilias's plan all along to die.

>> No.2024770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558562509956.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024769
I'd ask you why I should believe you.

>> No.2024771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558563063740.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2024770
Well, let's put the pieces together, shall we?
For one, Luka was never baptised, this made the monsters hold back considerably because they were too busy trying to rape him rather than exert their full power, or did that go by unnoticed since you lived in the woods for so long?
Second, the angels were ordered to use pleasure skills instead of combat skills, despite how luka would have had little to no true combat experience against someoneone literally trying to kill him besides Granberia and Alice during their battle.
Third: the angelic forces were completely disorganized and everything seemed to work out a bit too well with so little casualties on the human and monster side.
fourth: Every time Luka would lose, he would get an evaluation and sent back in time when he lost, or did you forget that system existed?
Fifth, if she wanted to kill you and wanted to crush your spirit doing so, she could have revived Lucifina in the hall of creation with no memory of you, sent her to kill you and then she'd have brought you back the same way.
Need I go on? I have a mountain of other obvious signs your short sighted brain likely missed.

>> No.2024772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558564069008.jpg -(176.8 KiB, 792x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181020

>>2024771
>>2024771
...Hm. That would make sense. But as you said, you're not my Ilias. You're someone different. I have to question how much you really know and how much you're willing to make up to spin a good story.

And I have to question why bother with me at all. If you're just as much of a tactician as me, you don't need me to help you.

>> No.2024773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558564799698.png -(586.6 KiB, 617x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
600636

>>2024757
"So its as I thought..."

Said Mami to herself, cementing what she thought of Misty and co earlier

"Hmm...ah, I think you mean Cerulean city. Yes, I recall reading about in from a dear friend's book. It contained everything I needed to know about Pokemon, it was rather useful back then. It helped me with raising Aimi when she was still a regular Pokemon."

Smiles and then looks to Ammy

"Thankfully I had friends from my old world that were turned long before I was. Thanks to them I managed to get used to things rather quickly. It was a rather jarring experience at first."

Chuckles

"It all seemed so long ago now."

>> No.2024774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558565228857.png -(465.9 KiB, 405x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477049

>>2024773
Hilbert: Yeah that's the place! Nice to know you got some support starting out, then again i think this kinda stuff would come naturally to you.
Ammy: I know the feeling, I feel more at home like this now than i did as my original body which feels like forever. Nobody really "turned" me either, it was just overexposure to the world.

>> No.2024775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558565689484.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024772
More hands always helps.
She would then create an orb showing Micaela her every move leading up to the fight with Ilias
I can see anything. Past, present and Future.
I'm just visibly showing you. I don't need silly trinkets like this though.

>> No.2024776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558566110592.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024775
She watches it and then closes her eyes.

...Very well. You've convinced me.

>> No.2024777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558566286403.png -(424.3 KiB, 691x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434527

>>2024774
Mami nods

"Indeed, that is why you don't see humans anymore. Not actual humans anyway, even if they're not turned, they'll eventually just turn into 2nd Generation monster girls."

Looks to Hilbert and smirks softly

"And 2nd generation incubi~"

>> No.2024778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558566610420.png -(2.0 MiB, 968x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2132075

>>2024777
Lucky post
Hilbert: his hand rubs the back of his head as she gives that smirk at him Well ah..maybe I am o-
Ammy: cutting in At this point you are pretty much assured to be one, especially after what you've been through. To Mami I'm just glad he hasn't changed much besides his lust. Even if we are all changed now, we still enjoy life and that's what matters, right?
she smiles up at Mami, Hilbert is blushing after Ammy just blurted that out while Mami was eyeing him

>> No.2024779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558566653288.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024776
You're not simply here though because I need extra hands.
You're also here to repent for what you've done.
After all, you struck your own mother not simply because you thought of saving the world, but because you never got praised by her because she would never let you close.
The ultimate proof was when you came to me without conditions.
You didn't think of mentioning that you would come so long as I didn't hurt luka and the others.
You came only because you wanted to protect your own pride, your own self interests.
That says plenty to me about your own character, even if you yourself might not notice it.

>> No.2024780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558566899275.png -(62.6 KiB, 353x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64088

>>2024778
"Indeed, since we're no longer held back by whatever silly inhibitions we may have had. We can pursue all manners of pleasure without the worry of being judged."

"Not to mention it is fun knowing that most won't turn you down for a bit of fun now and again."

Said Mami, rubbing Ammy's side again

"Do your best and be happy."

Mami smiles

>> No.2024781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558567232599.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024779
>>2024779
Tch, you said you were there for me, not them. I didn't think I needed to make my awareness obvious.

>> No.2024782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558567369709.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024781
But that wasn't the reasoning you used.

>> No.2024783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558567396909.png -(129.4 KiB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132505

>>2024780
Ammy: Very fortunate for us now isn't it master~
Hilbert: Well yeah, I mean, back home people would go crazy at us for this! Considering how regularly she goes for him for her energy
Ammy: As for you Mami I don't think anyone would turn you away. she nods I am very happy like this! I'm able to properly bond with master and my friends, old and new~ she seems very content with Mami's affection and would be tempted further if it weren't in this place. Perhaps that drink just now would be a good idea, he's still parched I think.

>> No.2024784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558567759896.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024782
...
She glares at Ilias.

Whatever.

>> No.2024785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558567969016.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2024784
But I can be reasonable.
Do a good job and I will offer acknowledgement and reward for it.

>> No.2024786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558568464369.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024785
Right. Reasonable.
Seems she doesn't believe her.

So far you only acknowledge me when you want something.

>> No.2024787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558568481642.png -(549.4 KiB, 751x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562636

>>2024783
"It's pretty much paradise isn't it?"

Is all Mami says to that because it pretty much is. Especially for young men, boys, and just males in general

"I'm happy too, and I'm happy I met you both today. I'll have to thank Lillie next time she visits."

Chuckles

"Alright then, shall we get going?"

>> No.2024788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558568696679.png -(287.8 KiB, 600x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294660

>>2024787
Hilbert: Likewise, it was great to meet a friend of Lillie's and someone that knows a great cake!
Ammy: she nods in agreement with the pair's statements Indeed, lets go, I'm sure Master needs a refreshment~
And this looks like a good fade spot here! Hilbert will get his needed drink after an active day of exploring and Ammy will be happy being around Mami, loving making new friends!

>> No.2024789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558568765384.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024786
Well here, I'll give you exactly what you want for disciplining the boy so harshly~
She would move in and pat Micaela on the head
Feels good, doesn't it~?
Good job Micaela, Good girl~

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)19:46.

>> No.2024790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558568820366.png -(216.3 KiB, 1100x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221504

>>2024742
"Hmph..."

Chini looks off to the side after Amanda explained all that. She mulls her words over in her head, she doesn't look pleased. Not at Amanda, but with herself, she doesn't like blacking out and going on Saiyan rage, there's no satisfaction in that for her

"Tch...why would you want to help me though? What's in it for you?"

She glances at Amanda, just in time to catch her weak smile

"I guess I underestimated her...if she pushed me that far that I lost it..."

There might be a little semblance of respect for the Weasel

>> No.2024791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558569829033.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024789
She frowns.

...How patronizing.
Treating me like a pet.

>> No.2024792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558571269369.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024791
She would pull her hand away
Now, I have work to do, you can do with the boy as you wish today.
Tomorrow I will be introducing you to the troops.

>> No.2024793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558572234412.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024792
Fine. I'll think of something...
I've already had my fill... maybe I should continue to educate him for a while?

>> No.2024794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558572467977.jpg -(281.2 KiB, 800x907) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287966

>>2024790
>>2024790
It's just in my nature, I'm a being of compassion, not even becoming a monster changed that part of me, I can't help but be nice....
Plus the ring helps with that.
Plus you impressed me, just like all of you Saiyans do.... not much impresses me in this world these days.

>> No.2024795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558572905764.png -(583.4 KiB, 1280x1137) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
597368

>>2024794
"Mmm...well if you say so. All the ones I spar and train with aren't exactly nice. But if you know ways I can control that side of me then...whatever fine, I'll see what you have to teach me."

"No funny business though...these baths made me do things I...never really expected I'd do..."

Like having intense, passionate, incestuous sex with her sister, lmao

>> No.2024796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558573783760.jpg -(300.9 KiB, 850x1360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308072

It's been time since then. This monster of pure pitch darkness has made it's home inside a cave in the mountains. Craving, expanding, Many of drones filling over time have populated the dark cave. Guarding every post for their queen inside the kingdom whole a surplus of others are put in a storage room.

Now this latex creature is on her throne plotting some ideas...Well right now she's bored.
What to do what to do...

>> No.2024797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558575348964.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 538x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171234

>>2024795
>>2024795
I'll see what I can do for you, really the problem with you is you have more power than your mind can keep up with, so your mind can't react in time to the amount of strength within you, so it's like a massive power rush to your head, your mind is stil used to dealing with a power down here.
She pointed waist high
Then you suddenly shoot up here
pointed neck high
So your brain turns off.... it's kind of a problem with monsters too, they take in too much spirit energy and they overload their brains... so the smart ones train their minds to take it all in.... like I do.
She smiled.
Don't worry I have it set to blue and white, I don't think my temple can handle you in that state again so soon.

>> No.2024798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558575379620.png -(684.4 KiB, 1280x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
700795

>>2024796
The queen pondered a bit until one of the drones have entered. Slightly busty, faceless and dull, it stands there in line in front of the goop monster.
Oh? That's right, green colored hair.
She will then notice a smaller drone next to that one, petite,probably related to this one drone. The one who is older with green hair was already big in the chest and curvy, some nice D size breasts with a big round ass. The queen knows who they are,maybe mother and daughter, both powerful in magic and pure innocence but seems the small one would have trouble outside compared to her fat chested mother.
Hrm...This won't do. It's too small.
She smiles away as her eyes glow away, a thought occurred. The queen opens her legs, exposing her slit, puffy and shiny due to her skin. The queen takes her two fingers and rubs the glowing neon slit of hers.
Mmm...Absorb the small drone, can't have one being beaten and taken.
Rubbing it faster and faster, her vulva feeling the heat.

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)21:36.

>> No.2024799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558576053285.png -(852.3 KiB, 1280x1687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
872790

>>2024797
>>2024797
Chini watches her explain and illustrate. Chini doesn't understand some of it, but does manage to get the general gist of what Amanda is trying to explain to her

"Hmmmm...yeah, I guess that makes some sense to me. So all in all: I just need to train my mind more to handle all my power so I won't go apeshit."

Chini then looks at the water, raising her hand and stares at the small puddle of it collected in her palm

"Is that why I feel so...chill right now? I don't even feel like fighting or anything like that...weird."

>> No.2024800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558576472623.png -(654.6 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
670315

>>2024798
The queen first takes away the small drone's memories and information, and reshaping it's still human soul to a different drone. With the order given out, with no word or any signs or questioning, the bigger drone turns and reaches for the smaller drone. No hesitation whatsoever and presses the the small drone into itself. It sinks into it's latex skin, absorbing the smaller one. The queen devilishly smiles away, rubbing her slit furiously in pure Sadism, watching the drone transform.

The drone grew fatter, her tits turning from big D cups into cow tits and it's ass got bigger, a lovely large peach. As her body expands in the right places, the former green haired cake starts growing taller. The queen then cums and the stream of her climax coats the droid, finally at the sight of her new bigger evil creation.

Haaa~! You look like a bimbo hahaha~!

Her tentacles swipe at her new huge breasts, watching them bounce away and her fat ass jiggle from the force.

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)21:54.

>> No.2024801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558576839369.jpg -(357.4 KiB, 800x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365948

>>2024799
Yes, I guess it's kind of a thing that runs in your family though from what I heard about your father.... so don't be worried or ashamed, still such a power will be useful for you one day, trust me on that.
She nods.
Yes this provides a great amount of calming focus, as you can imagine, for a monster like me with so much power, a lot of time my mind is completely consumed by the thoughts and pleasures filling my head with lewdness.... so this place is a savior for me, it lets me balance myself and regain my focus....

It's also been very good for my fighters too, it heals them, restores them, and soothes their minds.

>> No.2024802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558576898476.jpg -(96.2 KiB, 900x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98523

>>2024484
Ciri bites her lip, blissfully relaxing with every movement the tentacles make.

It's almost time~ How are you going to do it~?

>> No.2024803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558577240478.png -(808.1 KiB, 897x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827533

>>2024800
Hahaha~!
She sighs away after coating her droid in her juices and crosses her legs.
Eh, alright to the storage with you, I'll have some use for you soon, maybe.
The droid then starts walking away, those big breasts bouncing away while it's fat ass jiggles as it heads for it's destination, inside the room filled with others like her, like dolls, playthings only to toyed with and being forgotten.

Hrm...I think I expanded enough.

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)22:07.

>> No.2024804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558577427998.jpg -(94.6 KiB, 720x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96836

>>2024802
And the more she relaxed and the more into it Megan got the less and less control she seemed to have over her body.
Your pussy feels good..... well trained....
She said as her newest tentacles plunged into her holes, one into her sex and another into her ass, growing bigger and bigger.
I don't know, maybe I'll let these tentacles fill you up, give you another taste of joy of life...
She climbed atop her her tentacles growing out of her arms wrapping around her nipples forming a suction cup like effect, her own body swelling out as well.
Maybe I'll leave you completely helpless and on display....

Last edited 19/05/22(Wed)22:10.

>> No.2024805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558577741599.jpg -(361.2 KiB, 1280x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369874

>>2024801
"Well...you're not wrong about dad...mom also tells Masala and I stories about him."

Chini then shakes her head

"Mmm...yeah I'll admit this feel pretty nice. I feel like I'm at 100 percent already."

"Okay!"

Said Chini, perking up

"When do we start?"

>> No.2024806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558578307996.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238641

>>2024805
I'm sure, even your father has said a few stories about him, and Fasha's told me quite a bit about her race too.... so I've learned a lot.
And the question got a serious look.
This might be a good place to practice, these waters can calm you artificialy making it easier to focus your energy.

>> No.2024807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558578910182.jpg -(72.0 KiB, 1200x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73712

>>2024806
"Alright, so...we're starting now then? Uuuh...where should I focus my energy? ...How? Like...I'm powering up or something?"

...Chini's making it clear she's never done this kind of training before

>> No.2024808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558579535119.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61479

>>2024804
She squirms a little here and there, moaning happily.

Aaah~ You're starting to seem like one of my daughter's avatars like this~

>> No.2024809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558580976695.jpg -(205.5 KiB, 800x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210423

>>2024807
Exactly just close your eyes and focus your energy, feel it inside of you and let it flow up, like you've turned on a sink and you're letting it fill with water.
She said crossin her legs in a zen pose.

>> No.2024810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558581159967.jpg -(55.2 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56557

>>2024808
Really?
She let her body go even more her tentacles growing her breasts and body swelling with need her tongue growing longer and longer as she kissed her.
She did tell me to share my love of tentacles with everyone, I think making everyone one with the tentacles would be a good way to make sure everyone loves it!
She said as she thrust deeper and deeper her tentacles squeezing her arms and legs tighter and tighter the pain mixing with pleasure.

>> No.2024811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558581674780.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 718x1269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50088

>>2024810
Mmn~
She sucks on Megan's tentacle tongue for a moment before arching her back and moaning again.

Mmnha~! I already love tentacles~ But I appreciate your dedication~

>> No.2024812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558581683596.png -(405.8 KiB, 1280x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415511

>>2024809
"...Well...alright then...I'll give it a shot."

She sounds unsure, but Chini will mimic Amanda's zen-like pose and began to focus. She'll picture a sink as she begins focusing her energy

"Mmm..."

"Let it...fill me up inside...like a sink..."

She'll begin doing her image training. ...And sure enough, after a few minutes, her body will start charging up! ...But calmly

>> No.2024813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558582606314.jpg -(198.8 KiB, 850x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203539

>>2024811
So do I, so much, so very... very much...
She said as more and more tentacles grew out, some thrusting into her own body as she continued to thrust into her, harder faster, pumping more and more fluids into all her holes as she kissed and made out with her...
Breeding with tentacles is great, everyone should feel it...

>> No.2024814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558583536693.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132716

>>2024812
>>2024812
So far so good but this is the easy part, since your power is driven by your emotions it will be hard to obtain your maxmium level in this emotional state... but you still must try.

>> No.2024815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558585365550.png -(306.5 KiB, 1228x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313836

>>2024814
"Nnngh..."

her power fluxes here and there, as if she's having a hard time concentrating

"This is...fucking weird...when I focus my power I usually let it out by fighting but I'm not doing that."

She's being a little shaky, but her power keeps slowly rising and focusing in her body

"....I don't fucking know where to take it."

Cussing now, despite the calming waters her anger still manages to slip through even if just a teeny bit

>> No.2024816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558590072956.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43722

>>2024815
Amanda smiled and focused as well letting her body soak as she built her own energy as well.
I know it's frustrating but use that as a strength.... focus your anger and feel it, drop it into the the water of the sink and help your energy boil, feel the heat rise, nice and steamy, but remember don't over heat it, you want it nice and warm but just right, just enough anger to make it nice and hot to help it flow, but not enough to burn your mind.
She'd say adding to the focus
Just like the waters of this bath... Warm but not burning, let the heat of your emotions warm the fires of your power.

>> No.2024817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558591834857.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28025

>>2024816
The heat of her energy will start to dry the upper half of her body. The half that is sticking out of the water's surface. She visualizes what Amanda's trying to convey to her, the water that was on her upper half will slowly turn to steam

her body feels tingly as her power flows throughout her body, trying to distribute a balance of sorts. Her ears twitch a lot, she sees the sink in her mind, her energy being the water its being filled with. Although how Amanda's explaining it, it reminds her of cooking

There's a thin, glowing, red veil of her ki covering the outlines of her body. The waters of the bath start to gently shift as her energy is causing it to move as if she was swimming around in it

>> No.2024818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558592864765.png -(45.2 KiB, 192x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46242

>>2024817
She'd smile and close her eyes trying to project a soothing aura over the area.
You're doing great, almost there now... let it slowly boil, like you're fixing Tea.... nice and steamy and just right for pouring, and when you're ready to pour think of a place to pour it... and then let it flow out into your arms and legs, let it flow all aorund your body, mixing and moving...

>> No.2024819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558617487673.png -(253.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259274

A very tired Pittoo will be around Aurora, mumbling/complaining to himself.

Any of the Saiyans can be at the SAIYAN HOUSE, training, or otherwise engaged in dubious affairs...!

Megumin can be found face first on the ground somewhere, probably out in a field.

I'm open to posting just about anyone, so requests are welcome.
Or this can be ignored completely.

>> No.2024820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558626067494.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024819
Let's have Micaela, what would she be doing in heaven?

>> No.2024821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558626546797.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024820
Having made herself 'at home' she would have gone around checking out some of the troops.
Military tactics being her thing, she wanted to see what she had to work with- even if Ilias said she'd train them herself, she was still interested.

...They're mostly freshly made. Some of them are quite powerful, but they don't know how to use their abilities well yet.
She'd be mumbling to herself.

>> No.2024822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558627010532.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024821
A lot of what she'd see would be the troops practicing, using their abilities, trying to refine them, others who were ahead would be doing endurance or strength training, and older angels would be doing a lot of cooperative exercises
The cooperative exercises were especially disturbing. What Ilias had taught them was particularly relentless. Some cooperative exercises were literally all about pain endurance. For example, if an enemy might be too strong for them or too heavily guarded, an acceptable tactic would be to run the other through from behind while the enemy can't see the move coming in an effort to create an opening, while the other angels attack during the moment of weakness
The angels were taught to expend energy to regenerate through quick meditation while the other units picked up the slack on the weakened enemy so the one who took the blow had the time to recover
Pain endurance exercises was created explicitly so that angels could meditate and mend their injuries even in great states of pain

>> No.2024823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558627231071.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024822
>>2024822
How terrifying...
I like it.
Micaela smiled. The brutal nature of the training, just resonated well with her.

So she really does have the same tactical mind, and the same sense for sadism.
I sense something else around here as well, though. I can't tell where it's at yet...
Because Zenon is not an angel.

>> No.2024824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558627420280.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024823
She'd suddenly get headpat from behind. Woah, where did she come from?
Indeed I do.
Sacrifices sometimes need to be made on the battlefield to ensure that more survive, although I try to ensure that all of them survive if possible.

>> No.2024825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558627664922.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024824
...
She sighs at the headpat.

Well, that's obvious. Sacrifices are always necessary, even if some people don't like to recognize that fact. Victory is built on the backs of those willing to fight and die, after all.

>> No.2024826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558627783992.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024825
If only you applied long term foresight to such a view.
She would ruffle her hair next
Tell me Micaela, do you ever think back on tactical mistakes you have made, or look at the successes you've had and think about what could have been done better?

>> No.2024827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558628466181.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024826
...Always- why do you keep doing that?
She says, abruptly turning to face her.

>> No.2024828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558631634748.jpg -(228.3 KiB, 781x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233827

>>2024813
Mnhaaa~ Are you going to breed me then~?
Ciri asked, with a delighted expression.

Ahaha, my daughter will be so pleased~

>> No.2024829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558633047172.jpg -(86.5 KiB, 754x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88575

>>2024828
Megan's breasts pressed again Ciri as she mounted her completely the tentacles replacing her legs slowly pushing deeper and deeper releasing a numbing chemical as it even pressed into the entrance of her womb, slowly squirming into it like it was trying to stretch out her insides.
Yes I'll fill you body up with the lovely eggs you daughter gave me, let you swell up just like me, maybe you can even join me in sharing them.... that'd be great....
She moaned in bliss as her body started leaking all over, pressing deeper and deeper as she pumped her tentacles.

>> No.2024830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558633783434.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 1024x1516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104994

>>2024829
>>2024829
Hyaaaa~~!
She cried out in pure bliss.

I love this feeling~ I can't wait to give birth again~
Accepting everything Megan was giving her, she'd do everything in her power to try and ride against the wave- to force more pressure and pleasure out of the act.

>> No.2024831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558634985665.jpg -(94.6 KiB, 720x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96836

>>2024830
We need more tentacles and eggs... more babies, maybe I'll I'll make you into a tentacle eggsack and leave you somewhere fun where your eggs can hatch..
She said with a few new moans as a new tentacle grew out of her pussy pressing into Ciri as she thrust into her again and again, spreading her wide open and stretching her womb out more and more, making her look downright pregnant.....
Here I go! ♥
She said with a grin as her tongue thrust into her along with her tentacle, filled with lovely thick eggs.

>> No.2024832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558635285890.png -(967.5 KiB, 1024x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990710

>>2024831
Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she started to look like she was losing her mind!
But then... they also start to glow a bright green color.

Hyaaah~! Yeesss~!

>> No.2024833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558636543343.jpg -(136.9 KiB, 850x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140172

>>2024832
Perfect you're going to be a great eggsack, so full, so fuckable.... haa.
She started to pump a lewd fluid into her womb to make her nice and stretchy as her eggs started traveling down her tube stretching her own pussy out in the process.
This feels, AMAZING...

Last edited 19/05/23(Thu)14:35.

>> No.2024834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558637742604.png -(1.4 MiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1479378

>>2024833
Time would seem to stop all around them as they continued with the act.
Ciri had given herself completely to Megan, riding wave after wave of orgasm and pleasure.
She shook, shuddered, and wiggled against each penetrating organ, attempting to reciprocate as they went further into depravity.
But something might seem off...

>> No.2024835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558638154313.png -(758.9 KiB, 722x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
777116

>>2024834
And in a strange way this seemed to help, feeling like she had all the time in the world now Megan practically consumed Ciri to the point that both their bodies were practically consumed by the tentacles, Meg even fucking herself just as hard as she filled Cir's mouth belly and ass with juices, eggs, and fluids pleasuring her, stroking her breasts, clit, and holes, drowning her in mind numbing sensitivity and pleasure.... but eventually she would notice something off, mostly as her own pleasure peeked, reaching down with one remaining normal arm to stroke Ciri's now swollen body.
You did something... didn't you?
She's not surprised considering her daughter.

>> No.2024836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558638422721.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024827
What? this?
She would continue to pat her on the head
Do you dislike it that much?

>> No.2024837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558640173881.jpg -(124.6 KiB, 987x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127620

>>2024835
But when she tried to pat Ciri's belly, she would pat one of her tentacles instead.

Ciri would be standing nearby, naked and covered in fluids. But no longer bloated.

...I reversed Time on myself. I've already given birth to one cosmic tentacle horror. Being made an incubator for more would just be a death sentence for this time line~
She'll say, licking her fingers as Megan fucks herself.

I wanted to see what you could do, and I am not displeased.

>> No.2024838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558640294305.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024836
Do you expect me to coo happily and be satisfied with head pats?
She'll say, attempting to move out of range of Ilias' hand.

I can't help but think you're treating me like a child!

>> No.2024839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558640604336.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024838
Is that so bad?

>> No.2024840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558640761801.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024839
...I'm not sure yet.
She frowns.

You're not the same Ilias, after all.

>> No.2024841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558640795525.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 528x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43397

>>2024837
Ohhhhhhhh.... I didn't know... I thought since you had done it already it wouldn't be hard....
Note to self make sure all future times with her uses inert eggs
She looked slightly disappointed.
But you did enjoy it yes.... are you nice and loosened up now.
And she'd find she was apparently whatever chemical she released in the pre-fucking stage did a wonder for tense muscles... the fox plunging one of her tails back into herself.
I was just trying to do a good job... but it's so addicting...

>> No.2024842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558641400672.png -(933.1 KiB, 1167x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
955544

>>2024841
You're wonderful, Megan. Never doubt yourself~ I just can't risk two of my daughters vying for power over one another. They'd eat everyone and everything until it was time to move on to a new timeline again.

>> No.2024843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558642987816.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 820x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120509

>>2024842
I guess a good point, even if they had come out mindless they might have had your time powers at least. I don't think you're daughter would like that ether...
Time stopping mindless tentacle monsters would likely lead to a population explosion and Meg doesn't want to make her mad either.
Guess I'll just have to find someone else....

Still now I know people like it!

>> No.2024844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558643282144.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3514x4610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2200662

>>2024843
I liked it all along.
She winks at her again.

I mean, how else would you have met her if I hadn't~ But I know there will be others that love you as well.

>> No.2024845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558644142314.jpg -(43.1 KiB, 382x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44113

>>2024844
Good point ha.. well tell your daughter I said hi and I'm enjoying myself..
Meg's kind of dumb from the post cotial bliss and the time stop throwing her off, don't mind her.
Yes I hope so....
She started somewhat trying to pull herself back together though apparently she was having a bit of trouble there.
I can't wait until I can find someone fun to share this with...
Sure she could try just jumping someone but she might end up a giant fox tentacle knot if she does it to the wrong person.

>> No.2024846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558645067427.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 1024x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87840

>>2024845
You'll get better at controlling yourself with time. It's just a new set of instincts, after all.
Ciri says with a big smile.

I'll even do you the favor of sending people your way from now on. You can keep practicing and subjecting others to my daughter's love.

>> No.2024847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558646169463.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>2024846
Really thank you, and if you ever want some fun or something simple like a massage feel free to stop by again....
She'd finally get herself back together though her breasts and body had swelled up slightly now.
MMmm that's more like it, I can't wait....

>> No.2024848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558648139249.png -(3.0 MiB, 3087x3873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3146585

>>2024847
Good girl~
She'd say happily and pat Megan on the head.

If I happen to see my daughter again, I'll tell her you said hello~

>> No.2024849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558649646728.jpg -(266.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272603

>>2024848
And she'd smile cutely from her headpats, she's a cute eldritch tentacle fox!
Alright then I had fun and it was nice meeting her mom too... I'll see you around.

>> No.2024850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558650320176.jpg -(97.2 KiB, 550x343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99503

>>2024849
See you around~
Smiling again, Ciri would portal away!

>> No.2024851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558661125623.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024840
Only time will tell, but you certainly won't be able to if you avoid it.

>> No.2024852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558662942080.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446

>>2024851
>>2024851
...

It's not like I can avoid any of this. Though I do appreciate it a little.

>> No.2024853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558663266280.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024852
Back to topic though...
Do you know what the difference is between a tactician and a strategist?

>> No.2024854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558663498857.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024853
Tacticians only focus on accomplishing goals while strategists can adapt and fix problems as they arise?

>> No.2024855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558665705588.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024854
Not quite, but close.
Tacticians do as you say, but for strategist, they define the goals and the methods of the tacticians.
This is one of the reasons why you eventually turned against your Ilias.
You're a brilliant tactician, but you lack the ability to sometimes see the bigger picture and you get lost in the moment and your own emotions.

Last edited 19/05/23(Thu)22:41.

>> No.2024856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558676677129.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024855
>>2024855
I won't deny that about myself.

>> No.2024857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558716512913.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024856
Now let's put that into practice.
Let's say your reasons were entirely good when you helped put down that Ilias.
Why did you help the monsters in this case?

Last edited 19/05/24(Fri)12:48.

>> No.2024858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558716942370.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024857
Would you believe me if I thought it was the right thing to do?

>> No.2024859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558717349381.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024858
Let's continue with that line of thought.
Let's consider the long term consequences of a short term solution.
You helped monsters and humans because monsters had changed over time, luka was fighting for coexistance and trying to make it happen and the monster lord was advocating for it.
But think rationally, think of the long term consequences.
What if they were playing the long game? It is easy to integrate into society and slowly turn it on it's head from the inside.
It takes a lot of time, but once they do, they manipulate the rules, use them in their favor and slowly corrupt society as time goes on.
I'm sure you've seen the ever abundantly rising numbers of men all wanting to be fucked silly by one monster or another. Some even wanting to be eaten or crushed by them.
But theoretically, let's say this isn't quite the case.
What about tamamo? What if Alice the 1st returns? We both know her views of might makes right. Even if you could argue that luka would rise up to help, what if he lived his natural life and the power of the average man decreased over time, what then? After all, in luka's age, everyone was pathetically weak, and luka himself had to be given a handicap.
Who then would stand in Alice's way, or the ancestors? Not you.
A small pause before she continues after presenting her point
Don't think of the small picture, the one you see in front of you, think bigger, think of the long term ramifications, not the short term ones.

>> No.2024860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558717596992.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024859
Whether deliberately or not, people and societies change over time. You can't always predict how. If Monsters and Humans remained at an impassable balance, never integrating one way or another, one could argue that the world would stagnate regardless.

I can't deny your point of view either, but that's why we prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

>> No.2024861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558717860455.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024860
She would create another orb, showing her another sight, it seemed to be a hellscape of sorts, molten magma everywhere with many towns scattered about
Tons of human farms where monsters would feast and devour humans for the pure pleasure of it, a world where Alice Ruled and many died if only to fill the sadistic urge of a monster
You do not see the things I see, not do you see the things Ilias sees.

>> No.2024862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558717957175.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024861
Well, you did say Man had become weak. So maybe that's inevitable.

>> No.2024863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558718393108.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024862
Maybe, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.
Neither is it something you should accept.

>> No.2024864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558718693683.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024863
You have your motives, and your reasons. I get that.
Not everyone will try to understand the mind of a God.

I'm more interested in why these hypothetical scenarios are relevant.
She says, pointing at the orb.

Is Alice coming back?

>> No.2024865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558719256775.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024864
Because you will never grow until you acknowledge your shortcomings.
As for if she's coming back, that was from a timeline if Alice had won the monster wars agains you.
As for mines, she never stood a chance and I killed her with my own two hands.

>> No.2024866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558719787318.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024865
I see.

>> No.2024867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558752342887.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853
>Boo

Lupul gives a small chuckle, watching Teresa's reaction.
You're rather cute when you blush, Queen Teresa.
He says, smiling a wide grin. He very much enjoyed teasing people, especially girls as alluring as the Queen Boo. Doubly so when they seemed to be shy and easily flustered.

Still, you haven't heard wrong. Though I don't think my reputation is a bad one, heheh. Being perverted is not necessarily a bad thing, you know.

>> No.2024868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558753345005.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 512x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85425

>>2024867
>>2023760
Well thank you I guess.
She keeps blushing.
It's just a thing us boos do when we're looked at.... we can't help it.... We're great at sneaking up on things but we can't stand being stared at....

And I know, oh I know, even Bowser's gotten preverted now, she still keeps trying to train my body... and sometimes I like it.

>> No.2024869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558755392730.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2024868
So that explains the tsundere ghosts...
Leechy thinks for a moment before his mental facilities hone in on what Teresa said.
Oh?
She does now?
His interest visibly piqued, Lupul smiles at Teresa with an almost predatory light in his eyes.
Personal training from Lord Bowser?

So ah,
How does she train you, then?

>> No.2024870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558757449785.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89279

>>2024869
Yes mostly just by touching me and forcing me to strip and putting weird tattoos to steal my powers.... I hate it. epecially the losing my powers part.
She hates having to deal with gravity from being so top heavy.

>> No.2024871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558758700989.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2024870
Oh yeah...
He frowns a bit.
Losing your powers is always annoying...
He nods, for Lupul knew all too well how jarring it can be to suddenly be without powers that you'd had since you can remember. He briefly forgets the lewd implications, sympathizing with the blushing ghost girl. At least for a moment.

Heh, I can imagine especially as a ghost it's probably a lot to get used to.
His eyes inadvertently get drawn to the large ghost boobs.
Especially as... endowed as you are, my dear.

>> No.2024872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558759811146.jpg -(356.7 KiB, 850x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365234

>>2024871
Tell me about it, especially for a ghost we're used to being able to go through things, doors are annoying.
She grumbled
Yes these stupid things.
She'd pull the front of her dress down to expose them idly....
I don't know why they're so big, I don't think the princess was ever this big.

>> No.2024873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558763293103.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2024872
And thus the Leech King's mind was shunted from its current track and he focuses on the perky pair of ghost boobs staring up at him.
Ahhh, well...
I can certainly see that, um, they can be a burden.
Though I would hardly call them stupid.
Those are some of the best things if you know what to do with them, hehehe.

>> No.2024874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558764315196.png -(369.0 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377855

>>2024873
I know they're supposed to feel good but it doesn't feel good when they hit your face while you're floating or otherwise.

>> No.2024875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558764522893.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2024874
True enough. I mean most people wear supportive clothing to make sure they don't bounce around too much... also to like, not strain their neck or back with that weight.
I mean Mats has some of the biggest around, and she has to support them even being a monster...
Heh, all that lingerie isn't just for show, as it were. Maybe you need to pick up some specialty clothes from Aurora?
Of course, they might come with additives. Like vibrators sewn into the nipples or something. But, that's the risk you get when shopping in the demon capitol, heh.

>> No.2024876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558767165621.jpg -(354.2 KiB, 480x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362735

>>2024875
"Oh I'll rather go naked than to wear something like that, that sounds painfully lewd and annoying..."
The ghost said with an honest stare of surprise.
This place is just too lewd... but I got to get used to it.

>> No.2024877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558796483752.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2024876
Well, definitely lewd, but certainly not painful, hehe. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Pause
At any rate, if you don't want to risk shopping for clothes in Aurora, I can have something designed if you want. But if you'd rather just be naked, well. Who am I to impose?
He says with a chuckle.
Your figure is rather lovely to look at, Queen Teresa.

>> No.2024878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558799131910.jpg -(443.0 KiB, 1000x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453625

>>2024866
Ilias: Good
She would pat her on the head again
Suddenly a very dark presence would appear close to them
A familiar but younger version of an angel she would know, and someone else...?
The other individual would be the one with the extremely dark presence to her
Promestein: wow, you really didn't waste any time fixing this place up.
Pale girl: I brought manga and fast food!

Last edited 19/05/25(Sat)11:45.

>> No.2024879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558799311581.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024878
She starts to glare.

Her... and, who is that?
She started to look very uncomfortable.

>> No.2024880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558799689461.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2024879
Ilias: The pale girl is Black Alice, or what remains of her soul.
Ilias: But to important matters.
She would inch closer to Black Alice
Ilias: You brought fast food?
Black Alice: Yup!
She'd hand over a large bag full of food
Ilias would peer inside the bag
Ilias: You brought these!? I've been wanting to try these ever since I saw the advertisement for them!
She would close the bag soon after
Ilias: What are these mangas you speak of?
B Alice: You're in for a treat~
Meanwhile promestein would shrug and look to Micaela
Promestein: Long time no see.

>> No.2024881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558799931800.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024880
You're mad.
She'd say to Ilias.

You recruited the two people who conspired against you before! What makes you think they won't do it again?

>> No.2024882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558800203656.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2024881
Promestein: Just me, Alice is too busy reading manga and watching Anime or playing computer games to help with anything, besides get others to like what she likes.
B Alice: Every bit of it true~!
Ilias: Why would I not put such a brilliant mind to use?
Promestein: I have no grudges against this Ilias. This one sees the value in Science and never punished me in her world. In fact I am one of her seraphs.
Promestein: I want to reach those heights. To learn all of the things that other version of me has.

>> No.2024883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558800557807.jpg -(176.8 KiB, 792x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181020

>>2024882
>>2024882
Sorry, I just can't trust any of this.

>> No.2024884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558800664215.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024883
Calm down, eat a burger, put some meat on those bones.
She would say, pulling out huge burger still in it's wrapper and handing it to Micaela
You're getting too emotional.

>> No.2024885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558801096926.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446

>>2024884
She stares at the food, narrowing her eyes at them.

I prefer to think I'm being reasonably distrusting of two known psychopaths.
She takes the burger and sniffs at it.
What is this?

>> No.2024886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558801273197.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024885
Don't just smell it, take off the wrapper and take a bite out of it.
She won't respond to her comment on distrust yet, that can wait for after she has a bite, or two, or three
Promestein: Regardless of your feelings, in a world like this a scientist needs funding and ressources, and she is willing to provide it.

>> No.2024887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558802014850.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024886
Micaela in turn ignores Promestein and begins nibbles at the borger. She stares at it suspiciously.
Genius... is this a human invention?

...What is this?!

>> No.2024888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558802169666.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024887
Promestein: A mess of grease, artificial flavors, preservatives and chemicals.
Ilias:... A hamburger.

>> No.2024889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558802632541.png -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1198212

>>2024888
Hm~ They're delicious.
She has been immediately captivated by the BORGER.

>> No.2024890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558803140973.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024889
While she eats her burger
Ilias: Your lab is ready, if you need anything new just ask and I'll see about helping to expand it, but I doubt it highly since this lab has all of the technology that was readily available to the promestein I knew, so you will be busy figuring things out for some time.
Promestein: I'll get right to it.
She would say, walking rather fast to the lab
B Alice: there she goes...

>> No.2024891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558803558780.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024890
She'll watch Promestein leave and then stare at Black Alice.
Of course... she would be the one to find something like this. Maybe she did something to the food?
Her brain was still whizzing as she kept eating, despite her thoughts.

>> No.2024892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558804165412.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2024891
B Alice: All that sciency technical stuff kind of bores me anyway.
She would pull out a manga
Here, I think you'll like this story.
She'd hand it to Ilias
Ilias: Hm, these are storybooks?
B Alice: Kind of, they're a lot more graphic oriented than normal books.

>> No.2024893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558804782735.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024892
You two are awfully chummy...

>> No.2024894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558812664469.jpg -(764.7 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783042
>>Leech

Asuka'll look away embarrassed, being reminded of that particular time
...Just forget it ever happened. Please.

I'm good. You?

>> No.2024895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558813403981.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2024894
He smiles as she looks a little flustered, brushing some of his bangs out of his face in a show of casual nonchalance.
I just wanted to say that you look better than ever, my dear Asuka.
Glad to hear things are good, as well. I mean, usually you have some reason the world is making you angry, so it's nice to see you on a neutral, if not pleasant, day.

>> No.2024896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558814047193.jpg -(92.4 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94591

>>2024895
Thanks. If you didn't shower literally everyone with compliments, I could have thought you meant it.

She'll give you a smirk and will knock back the wine. Then she'll reach behind the chair for the bottle and will pour herself another glass
Who said I'm not angry? Maybe I'm just masking it with wine and this new outfit.

>> No.2024897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558815059380.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2024896
He raises an eyebrow.
I've never known your particular brand of rage to be drowned by alcohol or smothered by fancy clothes.
He shakes his head, smirking a little.
When you're truly angry, you burn brighter than the sun, my dear Asuka.
He moves over to lean on the arm of her chair.
And sure, sometimes I'm accused of being a flatterer. Though I daresay I've never been a liar, just an observer of the world around me, heheh.

>> No.2024898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558815662353.jpg -(319.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326841

>>2024897
She'll give you a look for a couple of moments... before chuckling and relaxing again, sipping her wine
Fuck. Yeah okay, nothing's up my ass today. Morrigan's business is going smooth enough that I can afford to lazy around like this and basically do nothing. I started some bar fights in the Oni village, polished my guns and banged my way through our new upgraded maid bots.

>> No.2024899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558815949088.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2024898
So basically a lazy saturday, hmm?
He says before laughing a little at his own joke.
But no, it certainly does seem relaxing. Or at least... cathartic, to work off pretty much any possible tension. Always satisfactory to scratch an itch, no?

I wonder, are the maidbots the ones from the place in Aurora? I can attest for their... effectiveness, heheh. We employ a fleet of them at the castle, you know. Wonderful little androids, to be sure.

>> No.2024900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558816474640.jpg -(122.6 KiB, 700x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125528

>>2024899
Reclining in the seat, she'll give a nod
Yeah. Stomping some idiots always feels good.

Another nod
I think so yeah, though we did customized them a little bit. They were already great to begin with, but you know Morrigan. If anyone can improve on perfection, its her.

Taking a sip
She actually made their asses even more perfect than they already were.

>> No.2024901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558818400115.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2024900
...I suddenly have the urge to visit your house.
Leechy stares off into space as the mental visions of a very imaginative psychic tries to envision an ass perfecter than perfect. He shakes his head to stop himself from going down that rabbit hole, and looks at Asuka once again.
So I take it Morrigan is busy and thus I get the pleasure of entertaining you?

>> No.2024902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558819000476.jpg -(324.4 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332224

>>2024901
Pretty much. I needed a place to get drunk in peace after getting together with the maids. Morrigan's got her own stuff going on as does my daughter and Lilith, so I figured I'd come here and raid your liquor cabinets.

>> No.2024903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558819470265.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2024902
As always, my dear Asuka.
He slides backward over the arms of the chair, across Asuka's lap.
My bottomless reservoir is yours to peruse.

You know we always have another glass for a friend of the King.

>> No.2024904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558819970331.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 681x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194534

>>2024903
She'll give you a look between wry amusement and disgust as you slide onto her lap without so much as asking her permission. Her lap is pretty comfortable though, her toned legs and the outfit feeling nice and comfy
Good. Because I'm going to need a new one after I'm done jamming this one down your throat, my friend~

>> No.2024905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558820943181.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2024904
Damn she really is comfortable... I thought it'd be mostly muscle and bone...
Surprised at the comfort Asuka's physique offered, he sinks down even further. His expression remains a smile, but a devious light in his eyes suggests he's enjoying the little game of chicken. Seeing how far he could go before Asuka starts to inflict bodily harm and scream profanities at him like usual.

Ah, personally poured wine by the lovely miss Asuka. I really must be dreaming~

>> No.2024906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558821351430.png -(595.8 KiB, 897x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610101

>>2024905
Raises an eyebrow, she's staring daggers at you as you make yourself comfortable.
As if. The only thing going down your throat will be this glass and if you don't get the fuck off of me, the wine bottle.

>> No.2024907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558822658504.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2024906
But you're so comfortable, my dear~
He says, almost smirking up at her, wondering just how much hot air she was made of at the moment. To the Leech King's credit, he didn't weigh much. His lack of skeletal structure ensured his frame was not very dense.

...Also you are surprisingly warm.

>> No.2024908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558822867437.jpg -(503.5 KiB, 1067x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515605

>>2024906
You're just enjoying this, aren't you?
Still staring at you, she's going to take a sip of her wine
That's just my blood boiling at the moment. Last chance.

>> No.2024909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558824707593.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2024908
Immensely, my dearest Asuka~
There is a defiant light behind his eyes as the Leeched One makes no move to vacate Asuka's lap, staying draped across the arms of the chair.

I am, as they say.
A habitual line stepper.

>> No.2024910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558825208609.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 500x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190584

>>2024909
Giving you another smile

Suit yourself. You better not cause me to spill my drink.
She'll shrug and, since you're not really weighting all that much, she'll stand up and let gravity do the rest. Her drink remaining unspilled for the moment.

>> No.2024911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558825595812.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2024910
Gyah!
And like a cat that refuses to move, Lupul rolls off of Asuka's lap and flops onto the ground as she stands up, landing bodily on the floor. Luckily, the Leech King is quite springy, and he's on his feet again a moment later.
Hey look at that. You solved a problem without blowing it up.

Progress~

>> No.2024912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558826069319.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024893
She's been introducing me to a lot of things here, I don't see a reason to despise her if she isn't actually going against me.

>> No.2024913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558826081152.jpg -(548.9 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562029

>>2024911
Don't push it.
She'll finish her glass and will pour herself some more. Her smile is more playful now than serious as she'll sit back down, adjusting her butt until she's nice and comfortable again

Its still early. I might blow you up anyway if you keep this up.

>> No.2024914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558826615857.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024912
...Then I hope you don't regret your alliance later.
She says, giving up on trying to convince Ilias this is a bad idea.
Nothing good ever happens when Black Alice is involved.

>> No.2024915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558827138860.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2024913
He gives a laugh, shrugging a bit.
I am only ever a creature of instinct, Asuka. For better or for worse, heheh.

Besides, you know I love messing with you. Even if it hurts sometimes. Despite all your efforts to the contrary, I never fail to enjoy your company... even if you are a giant tease.

>> No.2024916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558827722259.jpg -(168.9 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172944

>>2024915
You're a stubborn jackass, alright. You over do it, I blow you up and then you're back to screwing with me the next day...
She'll smile again. Despite all her bluster, she did enjoy his presence. It always helped to lighten her mood, even if just a little
I'm not a tease! How the hell is blowing you up, or threatening to blow you up, a tease in any way?

>> No.2024917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558828705938.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2024916
Oh come now, Asuka.
He says with a wry, knowing smile.
If you honestly hated the attention, New Ravnica would be the last place I'd find you.

The fact that you're so eager to come here and set me on fire is so telling that you enjoy our little game of cat and mouse.

I just wonder, when you think about it at night,
Lupul grins a mischievous grin.
Is it good?~

>> No.2024918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558829060098.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2024914
Alice would turn to look at Micaela
B alice: Hey, want to watch a movie with me?

>> No.2024919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558829310685.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024918
No.
She responds flatly.

You two can do that without me.

>> No.2024920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558829508054.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024919
B Alice: Come on, don't be such a sourpuss.
Ilias: I agree, you should go with her.
Nothing bad will happen.

>> No.2024921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558829695717.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024920
Nnn...
She doesn't look happy at all about the situation or how casually it was being treated.

Maybe another time.
She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself from being emotional about it.
*Ilias has her reasons... I don't have to trust anything. I can just keep healthy watch and make sure they don't do anything...

>> No.2024922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558829729846.png -(943.3 KiB, 700x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
965990

>>2024877
You design me some clothes?
She gazed at him curiously
That might be a good compromise... it'd save me from having to shop out there...

>> No.2024923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558829889603.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2024922
Well, I have been known to produce a garment or two...
Granted, they're usually made of, well, me. But what she doesn't know can't hurt her...
And I rather think I have, hmm, an eye for fashion, I should say, heheh.

I'd be glad to make you some supportive clothing, Queen Teresa.

>> No.2024924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558830644577.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024921
You will only keep pushing it off, so I will come too.

>> No.2024925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558830929190.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024924
...Fine, I'll go too. But just to make sure she doesn't try anything fishy.

>> No.2024926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558833423147.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024925
Ilias: That's better.
She would attempt to pat Micaela on the head
B alice: If we're going to wow her, let's see something cool, like an action movie.
Ilias: Sci fi action movie.
B Alice: wow, you're really going for the wow factor.

>> No.2024927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558833599294.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446

>>2024926
Don't pretend this is to impress me!

>> No.2024928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558834121856.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024927
Don't judge until you see it. You don't even know what a movie is.

>> No.2024929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558834799313.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024928
...T-That's true.

>> No.2024930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558836472598.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024929
Let's go, we'll go to the usual place. There's a good sci-fi action playing right now too.

>> No.2024931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558836890723.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97473

>>2024923
She looked a little relieved
That's good then, I mean I do need more clothes than what I have, I keep ripping them going through things.... and maybe having something new would make me feel better.

>> No.2024932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558837432693.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024930
If you insist...
She said curiously, looking between them.

>> No.2024933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558839387804.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2024931
He nods, listening along to Teresa's musings.
Well, your Highness. Consider it done. I'd be happy to draw you up some new clothes, ones that will offer you a little more support than just floating around naked everywhere, heheh.
Besides, I hear that letting them hang can cause them to sag. We wouldn't want that, now, would we?

He pauses, looking a little wary.
I will, ahem. Of course.
I will have to take your measurements, you see. That way I have the dimensions right.

>> No.2024934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558840502893.png -(50.5 KiB, 165x208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51747

>>2024930
>>2024932
At that moment, Dark Pit stumbled into the group.

Ugh, there you are! Are you-
He'd stop and suddenly point dramatically at black Alice.

Y-You...! Why is she here?!
No wonder I couldn't beat her, she's friends with these people!

>> No.2024935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558840676841.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180318

>>2024933
I would not want to sag any more than I already do, and I'd also like to one up Bowser a bit by showing off some new outfits myself.
So what if she has some stupid tattoo on her stomach.
My measurements..... Fine.... just what do I have to do...
She's already resigned that he's going to see her naked anyway.

>> No.2024936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558840828713.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398764

>>2024934
>>2024932
B Alice: Oh, it's Pittoo~! How've you been?
Ilias: You two have met?
B alice: Better, we had sex~!

>> No.2024937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558840986121.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024934
>>2024936
Micaela looks between the two and frowns suspiciously.

...And she didn't eat him? That's out of character.

>> No.2024938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558841135639.png -(44.0 KiB, 153x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45103

>>2024936
...R-Right. Sex.
He's not going to admit it was rape if she isn't.
Even if it's obvious.

>>2024937
What?
But then he blinked.

...I- you know what, nevermind. I don't want to know.
He'd then turn around and start walking, because he was pretty sure sticking around would turn out 'poorly' for him- or his ego at least.

>> No.2024939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558841561541.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2024938
>>2024937
B Alice: I already killed enough people around that time.
B Alice: All those people who were stupid enough to follow that Asuka girl.
Ilias: Asuka?
B Alice: You don't want to know, but when you do find out, you'll have her like just about everyone else on this world does.
Ilias: I should look into that.
B Alice: I'll save you an aneurysm. She tried to create a pro human faction while leading everyone to their deaths on an unknown continent full of dangerous monsters, and almost destroyed the Universe on more than one occasion in a fit of anger and stupidity. Also she has a fetish for being turned into a buttplug.
Ilias: ...
Then to dark pit
B Alice: Aww, don't go Pittoo, we can watch John Wick 3 after the scifi movie~

Last edited 19/05/25(Sat)23:32.

>> No.2024940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558841671077.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024938
>>2024939
...And I thought you were bad. Why are we in this dimension exactly?
Micaela blinks, now reconsidering her stance on everything.
These mortals are really that stupid...

>> No.2024941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558841917511.png -(48.2 KiB, 168x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49384

>>2024939
>>2024940
...There's another John Wick!?
He'd stop and forget the rest of their conversation.

I can spare time for good action!

>> No.2024942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558842783067.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166887

>>2024941
>>2024940
B Alice: Sourpuss. I bet you just love to complain about everything to pass the time.
B Alice: Stop acting like an old hag already.
Ilias: I agree, and I'm even older.
Well, technically she also has Lucifina's personality traits, and Lucifina was the mischievous and always ditching studies and work to do exciting things of the two
B Alice: let's go already before the hag makes us feel even older.

>> No.2024943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558842961570.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024941
>>2024942
Gr... Fine I get it! We'll go to the movie now.
She frowned at both of them, briefly glancing at Pittoo.

DP: I'm staying out of that one.

>> No.2024944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558843652681.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2024935
He smirks a bit
Well, we'd have to go to a private room so I can take your measurements. You'd have to take your clothes off and I'd set to work making sure I get the curves right, you know?
Wouldn't want your new wardrobe to be constricting, now would we?
Lupul wasn't being entirely honest, or at all. Seeing as how he designed some of Bowser's alternate clothes without taking her measurements.

>> No.2024945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558844288507.jpg -(28.7 KiB, 474x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29343

>>2024942
B Alice: Finally!
And off they went to the movie theaters, Ilias would probably buy the bigger bucket of popcorn she can get her hands on, along with some pop, before they go into one of the rooms
They would sit in a rather dark room filled with a bunch of other people. The movie hasn't started yet, so the room would just be dark with little lighting

>> No.2024946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558844607160.jpg -(665.6 KiB, 940x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681602

>>2024944
....
Stare at him.... grumbling again.
Fine we can go to my room, besides I don't think we can find that portal anyway it might not even be on anymore.

>> No.2024947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558858454291.jpg -(308.7 KiB, 510x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316097

And a normal day you get up, go to the window, look out to seem some catgirl fucking her husband on the side of the road, go to the fridge open it up, turn on the TV, catch the reporter fucking another reporter while reporting that the weather is sunny, change the channel to the one channel that isn't porn related, and yet it still has commercials.... and then Chiu wonders what is wrong with her life...
Grrr.... some mornings I hate this place....

>> No.2024948   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2024947
It would seem this way for Chiu indeed. However she can hear the distinct sounds of someone obnoxiously eating cereal. Or maybe it's just some really crunchy cereal. Shit it might be old and stale. Maybe that's why it's so crunchy. Wait a second when the fuck was the last time you ever bothered buying Cereal?

>> No.2024949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558859122888.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2024948
Wait who was eating cereal, sure she had been secretly craving some for awhile but she never bought any, was it Secchan, no she usually eats in her room.... and why... was it so loud.
What in the??
She'd turn off the TV and stand up.
Hmmm...
Is it another one I know?

>> No.2024950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558859431800.png -(1.2 MiB, 965x1081) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1222361

You're met with a strange individual. Human in appeareance but has rounded glasses. Hairstyle nearly identical to Chiu's minus the hair color. She looks up from her bowl swallows her mouthful and then greets Chiu accordingly.

Morning Mom!

God damn she's awful cheerful isn't she?

>> No.2024951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558859868502.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 381x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50623

>>2024950
Oh morning...
She'd blink and stare.
What.
Hair color wrong, glasses, check, body shape, check, chance this is Chiyo fucking with her again... 85%
Chiyo if this is you playing some kind of gimmick I'm not in the mood.... and where did you get the cereal.
No no way I have a daughter, I think I'd remember getting pregnant and all that... unless the monstes kidnapped me and dragged me off to give birth... but I think I'd remember that.
She blinked.
I mean I exclusively only deal with girls how could.
Blink
Your Chiu has made an illegal operation and will be shut down.

>> No.2024952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558860436184.png -(512.1 KiB, 432x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524394

>>2024951
....

She blinks in return and even tilts her head at Chiu like she has no legitimate clue what she's talking about.

.... Who's Chiyo?

>> No.2024953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558861106380.png -(94.3 KiB, 284x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96530

>>2024952
The insane snake version of me that everyone keeps claiming isn't me....
She said snapping out of it trying to understand but she can't SHE CAN'T
How... what... Who are you?

>> No.2024954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558861534476.png -(512.1 KiB, 432x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524394

>>2024953
Quit playing around Mom, it's me. Chaki!

Strange name for a kid. But she seems sincere.

... Are you okay? Did you hit your head somewhere mom?

>> No.2024955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558862110644.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96035

>>2024954
Chaki
More blinking she looks really confused and annoyed then again she had just woken up.
No I didn't hit my head, how could I think I would have remembered if I had a daughter named Chaki.
And how the only person I've let stick something like that into me was....
She noticed the Blue hair.
Oh hell no.
no no no no....
she looked DEEPLY CONCERNED

>> No.2024956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558862616049.png -(512.1 KiB, 432x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524394

>>2024955
I dont get it. If this is a game it's not fun...

She looks a little pouty at this "Facade" but then Chiu starts repeating no a lot and it concerns her off spring!

Are you sure you're okay Mom? You're looking REALLY pale now...

I THINK I SEE THE FLASHBACK SEQUENCE EFFECTS COMING IN!

>> No.2024957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558863629199.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 750x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131797

>>2024956
I I don't feel so good...
She suddenly said taking her glasses off and setting them on the counter.
WARNING INCOMING FLASHBACK
Looks like the poor Chiu is fainting

>> No.2024958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558864297316.jpg -(15.7 KiB, 190x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16086

>>2024957
Chaki will not make it in time to rescue her mother from the ground. She will however make sure she doesn't wake up in an uncomfortable position.

Deep inside the recesses of Chiu's mind the clocks are wound back a little ways. How many months ago? Well if Chiu cared to go outside she may have noticed. But her brain will bring her back to one incident in peculiar when she was confronted at a vulnerable time with a familiar "Foe." Of course she was outside the home at the time.

Do I fuck with her again....? Last time was pretty cruel.....

Shrug.

Eh, I've always enjoyed the long game with her who am I kidding?

Jan thought out loud to herself as she decided to put on a familiar guise and lets herself into the home putting up an illusion to reek of booze and even putting up the act to go with it.

>> No.2024959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558864791747.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 410x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32966

>>2024958
And like most late evenings when she haunts the poor Chiu Secchan had already gone to bed and Chisame was finishing up the last of her lewd editing, standing up and stretching as she submitting things.
Ahhh.... another hard work day... I guss I'll head to bed or...
She stopped and sniffed
Maybe I'll wash instead...
She said as she grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.

>> No.2024960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558865234828.jpg -(815.0 KiB, 1000x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834511

>>2024959
And so she was inside Chiu's house again. "Jenna" didn't make herself known yet she wanted to surprise her again after all. So she waited for some kind of cue. Her footsteps were as light as could be as she crept around to Chiu's room.

>> No.2024961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558865727419.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 904x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120608

>>2024960
She'd find Chiu had already left her room and locked up her computer for the night, just in case someone pulled something like this, however as she looked around she heard the sound of running water, apparently Chiu was taking a shower, she might have locked the door but not like that'd be her problem.

>> No.2024962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558885888715.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024945
Dark Pit would sit on the end of a row, right next to Micaela.

Micaela would have gotten herself some snacks as well, mostly things she was curious to try- it looked like she was more interested in that than the movie.

What are these fluffy buttery things?

>> No.2024963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558890140240.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2024962
Ilias: Popcorn
Soon after, everything would go completely dark and the music will start booming from the speakers as the screen turns on
B Alice: John wick played first, so we're watching that first.

>> No.2024964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558890770309.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024963
DP: Good. This is all i care about anyway.

Micaela kept munching on snacks.
M: Delicious~ Well I hope this movie is good...

She'd say and focus her attention on the screen.
What kind of technology is this...

>> No.2024965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558890949919.jpg -(286.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293830

>>2024964
The movie would start off with Wick an hour before his excommunication status being put into effect and every assassin in the world coming after him
Some quick jumps to a library, an extremely tall man attempts to kill john before the excommunication comes into effect, and meets a very very horrifying death at the hands of john wick wielding a book

>> No.2024966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558891306888.jpg -(814.9 KiB, 1500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834446

>>2024965
He... did that with a book?
She mumbles to herself, blinking repeatedly.

Some humans are just amazing...
She shifts uncomfortably, eying John Wick like candy.

DP: Shh!

>> No.2024967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558891644384.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200781

>>2024966
The movie would continue on, more and more people would attempt to kill him once his excommunication status starts, only to end up brutally killed with just about any weapon he can get his hands on, some literally got their heads kicked in by a well placed horse kick in a barn, in other places he gunned down entire organizations full of assassins, killing just about everyone and everything that so much as got in his way
It eventually ends up with John wick pledging himself to the assassins organization again to increase his chances of survival, for his late wife's sake, but later down the movie when forced to kill one of his old friends, refuses, and things continue to devolve into an even more violent fight scene, the deaths getting more gruesome, more action packed. The body count just continuing to rise without signs of stopping

Last edited 19/05/26(Sun)13:27.

>> No.2024968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558892292584.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024967
Dark Pit look satisfied and very pleased with the product.
Micaela may or may not be subtly touching herself.

>> No.2024969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558892586929.jpg -(268.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274745

>>2024968
The movie ends up with john wick being betrayed by his best friend to retain his spot in the continental and assassins organization, but john wick survives and it's left open for a sequel as jogn wick and the brewery king might ally to take down the entire assassins's organization for the next movie
Ilias: That man is something... I have nothing but respect for men with spine like that.
She knows it's all acting of course, but she loves his character and sees why every assassin or organization leader tends to fear him, and the overly proud ones meet horrible deaths
B alice: I really can't find myself hating humans or really wanting to rule them when they make things like these.
Black Alice had basically turned into a massive Neet. A deadly neet, but still a neet none the less. She was absolutely swallowed up by the countless works of fiction out there. The mangas, the cartoons, the animes, the movies, the games. She wasn't defanged completely, but she was sufficiently distracted

>> No.2024970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558894079281.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024969
>>2024969
It has an interesting plot to say the least. And that man has interesting friends as well.
She'd note to herself, about the 'twist.'

DP: Don't overanalyze it, just enjoy it for how awesome it is!

>> No.2024971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558894229327.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024970
B alice: speculation is half the fun though, as long as you don't take it too seriously.
Ilias would then get up
Ilias: Let's go watch the other one.
Ilias: You're free to go if you want pit, unless you wouldn't mind having our company.
B Alice: Yeah Pittoo! Stick around, you can say that you got to hang out with a ton of cute girls~

>> No.2024972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558894743814.png -(204.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209448

>>2024971
Stop calling me that!
He snaps at Black Alice, frowning at her.

But... You have a point.
I mean one of them is a psycho, but two out of three ain't bad.

>> No.2024973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558895115348.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024972
Ilias: I'll get more popcorn.
Ilias would head off to get tickets and popcorn for the scifi action movie
B alice: I'm starving, so I'll come too!
Alice would soon follow after

>> No.2024974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558895330223.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024973
We're going as well then.
Micaela stated, because she absolutely wanted more snacks.

Dark Pit shrugged and tagged along as well.

>> No.2024975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558896741274.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024974
After a while longer they would be in another theater room, this time watching an action scifi movie
The movies was actually pretty long, unlike john wick however, it wasn't just purely violence, but massive and epic full scale wars, huge star ships destroying an occasional planet or two, and explosions everywhere, along with some really cool futuristic fights with super scientific weaponry

>> No.2024976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558898625384.png -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1198212

>>2024975
Micaela watched it and took note of all the battles, strategies and technology, marveling at it all.

Dark Pit, however, was nerding out mumbling about vague references to Metroid and other sci-fi related Nintendo franchises.

>> No.2024977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558898957833.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024976
After the movie was done, they would be leaving the theater. Ilias herself was quite entertained by it all
B Alice: That was fun, we should do it again soon~

>> No.2024978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558899271924.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024977
M: This wasn't terrible. I'll definitely be coming again.
Micaela was impressed and very invested in Theater snacks.

DP: I already do this all the time when I'm not at the arcade.

>> No.2024979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558899612745.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024978
Ilias: Well, if there's a new movie you're interested in, don't hesitate to tell us about it.

>> No.2024980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558899669162.png -(48.2 KiB, 168x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49384

>>2024979
So what are you all gonna go do now?



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff