[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1558029378429.jpg -(59.3 KiB, 500x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60746 No.2024380   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2024381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558029803950.png -(225.8 KiB, 582x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231222
>Trunks

"Hahahaha~! Well, I that's one way of being corrupted."

Just sipping her milkshake with a smile. And then eats a cherry, licking the cream off of it before nomming it down

"Well, in layman's terms: it'll causes your heart to swell up with lust and obscene desires~ And if you're not wanting to shy away from the chance to get your dick wet then it's already starting~ And once the desire for pleasure gets a hold of you, it will never subside, and will only increase day by day, and the ability to control desire will also be lost. Hmmm, but you'll still retain your human values, just not as high as before."

>> No.2024382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558029991721.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283

>>2024381
he looks to the side sipping his drink, speaking once he has a good gulp
Well, honestly..I do enjoy the fun of doing it, kind of look forward to it after a hard workout. I don't want to lose track of who I am and make that my whole self, but I know if i try to hold it back I'll just crave it.

How was it for you, if you don't mind saying?

>> No.2024383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558030373035.jpg -(104.5 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106999

>>2024382
"Well~"

Takes another sip

"Remember when I told you I didn't really get the chance for the shellshock to set in? well, on my first day I was raped repeatedly, for days even, all while being pumped full of dark energy. I was subject to almost every sexual fetish one can imagine, that was my training more or less. So I was fully corrupted in a span of a few hours. My heart and soul gave in to it all, I didn't even fight it, how could I? I was just a weak human girl~ There was nothing I could have done."

"The best thing that's ever happened to me. I was allowed to retain my personality too."

which would explain why she's so kind

"Actually...I should travel back and bring mother over, and watch her get put in her place~"

>> No.2024384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558030761976.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105111

>>2024383
He stops drinking for the moment as Lillie lays it out to him plain as day what happened to her, sure she seems happy enough with it, but she wasn't even given a choice
A-Ah...uhh...grrr...
Despite his obvious moral opposition to such treatment, he cannot argue really. In this world to resist for long would just prolong suffering and since she is in a place of strength, it DID work out for her.
I guess you can't argue with that outcome, I mean, if you are going to be living here, may as well be as strong as you can and you are still you.
If she can stay herself, I can too, I know it.

>> No.2024385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558031066055.jpg -(620.6 KiB, 805x1264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
635544

>>2024384
All her memories of Ash were erased too, lol, fuck em'

"I say everything worked out fine, looking back on it now I dislike how I was. Always scared of most things, lacking any real confidence in myself."

Sips her milkshake some more

"Anyway~ I'm sure you'll be fine, maybe."

Giggles

>> No.2024386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558031459993.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2024385
I'm glad you nice part of you remained, I'm enjoying this.
That guy doesn't deserve shit, he is always holding off for the next season
Well if I've got your approval I feel a lot better already Lillie!

>> No.2024387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558031856296.jpg -(172.0 KiB, 850x1284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176150

>>2024386
"Hehe, well as long as your enjoying yourself then nothing else should matter, right? Just keep doing your thing the best way you know how and everything will fall into place. Whatever it all happens to land in."

She smiles, she can already sense the corruption in him

>> No.2024388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558032136728.png -(1.9 MiB, 1861x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1954247

>>2024387
It has been fun, the lewd side of things here especially. I never had time to even think about such things before.
He finishes his can, crushes it and throws it to a nearby bin
I just need to think of a way to get some money to support myself and I'll be ready for anything. If you need help or anything in your duties I'm open.
Bit of a cheeky way to start asking around, but it's a start

>> No.2024389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558032413880.jpg -(249.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255756

>>2024388
"Hahaha~ Well, if anything comes up I'll come and find you Trunks."

"Until then, take care of yourself. For the nights can be long and full of horrors~"

Lillie hasn't finished her milkshake yet, so she'll hang on to it. She smiles and waves at him before she simply turns around and walks off, vanishing into the crowd

>> No.2024390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558032541685.jpg -(10.7 KiB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10926

>>2024389
Thanks Lillie, see you around!
he sounds pleasant as he parts from her, despite the few..uneasy parts of their convo, he didn't mind her at all
Not who I expected, but I guess there's more harmful strange things

>> No.2024391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558040177670.png -(394.9 KiB, 675x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404354
>>AFTER TEN THOUSAND YEARS I'M FREE! Wait, wrong Rita.

Hahaha~ THat was really fun, you know. I could probably make something similar for you to wear.
The Demon Lord smirks a little as she eases up on the petting.

>> No.2024392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558040343783.png -(875.2 KiB, 1376x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
896160

>>2024391
Haha!
She laughs out.

I wonder if it would be nearly as effective. But if you can manage it, I'll try it out.
What's the worst that could happen? I get turned on for a while?
Not like they don't already have insatiable lust.

>> No.2024393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558040732776.png -(102.5 KiB, 219x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105001

>>2024392
Exactly!
Hmhmhm~ It'd be fun regardless. I just want you to have fun.
Especially if it involves tentacles of some kind.

>> No.2024394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558040895975.jpg -(4.2 MiB, 1946x3165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4382459

>>2024393
Got anything interesting prepared already~? I imagine you're always scheming up ways to corrupt and debase your favorite girls.
I haven't done that yet myself have I?

>> No.2024395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558041826965.jpg -(70.5 KiB, 529x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72208

So after having a nice conversation with Trunks and enjoying the rest of her milkshake while taking a nice walk. Lillie returned to Snary's lab in her castle, she's been busy preparing a few vials of some possibly very useful genetic material to use in their experiments and such

"We'll need to have someone special gather some from Broly...But Trunks' will do just fine for now~"

"Hopefully my mistress and those in the Sabbath can find some use for this at least."

>> No.2024396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558041850327.png -(41.7 KiB, 174x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42693

>>2024394
You act like I don't think about that all the time. Well there are a few points I think about fluffy tails, but that's beside the point.

>> No.2024397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558042319661.jpg -(522.5 KiB, 774x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535040

>>2024396
Oh come on, we all think about perverted stuff. I've had a few litters of kittens... and puppies...
She clears her throat.

Ahem. You know. Just to try something new.

>> No.2024398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558042339359.png -(657.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673166

>>2024395
And so in another time and another place, the red headed demon lord with suddenly be behind the smol. She'll just rest her chin on Lillie's shoulder, watching her work.
What cha doing?

>> No.2024399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558042510920.png -(77.1 KiB, 218x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78984

>>2024397
Puppies? Who are you, Rumari?
That girl snickers at her other half just being a silly doggo.
That girl just loves her children.

>> No.2024400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558042727167.jpg -(148.9 KiB, 754x1474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152521

>>2024398
"Just in the nick-of-time as always mistress~"

She has stacks of books pertaining to a certain race along with several notes scattered throughout the desk she was using. She was clearly doing some due diligence

"I've just finished refining this genetic material. Tell me mistress; what do you about the Saiyan race?"

Mostly rhetorical as she expects Snary to know...well, everything

>> No.2024401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558043082192.png -(66.1 KiB, 213x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67680

>>2024400
...Ah?
Sanary seems almost surprised at this question.
I know quite a bit about them, silly. Although you knew that before you even asked the question.

>> No.2024402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558043400790.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128540

>>2024401
Turns around, smiling innocently

"Hehe, you got me~"

Winks at her mistress

"Then I'll get straight to the point, ma'am. My daughter Bella laid with one of them, one with strong blood...made even better after I got rid of the worst of the DNA. To be honest there was hardly anything worth throwing away, at least as far as his particular genetic material is concerned."

>> No.2024403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558043623520.png -(131.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135115

>>2024399
N-No! I just got curious about Repede, that's all!

>> No.2024404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558043694987.png -(46.7 KiB, 308x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47792

It's another sunny day in Aurora, with Summer just around the corner. And right now Selene is walking around one of its many indoor malls. Looking for something fun to do, or doing something fun with someone, whatever that happens to end up being

She walks past a clothes store, and stops and looks at the mannequins wearing some of the store's clothing

"Hmm..."

"I should have brought Ailith along...when she isn't busy training and stuff."

And then keeps walking, clothes isn't all that interesting to her

"The arcade maybe...?"

Just thinking out loud

>> No.2024405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558043785482.png -(131.1 KiB, 367x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134225

>>2024402
...You got me some Saiyan DNA?
Sanary will grin a little, wrapping her arms around the small girl and giving her a squeeze.
You're going to spoil me like that.

>> No.2024406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558043868978.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>2024403
You slept with a dog? What a degenerate.
Not that Sanary has any room to talk about that. But then again, she's just messing with her sister.

>> No.2024407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558044147279.jpg -(73.0 KiB, 844x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74763

>>2024405
And that gives Lillie a special feeling, she smiles happily and returns the hug. Blatantly nuzzles in between her master's breasts, enjoying the feeling from that as well

"Mmmm~"

Afterward...

"It's the least I can do for how much you've spoiled me, mistress~"

She gestures to a small, ornate, chest over on another desk

"I was going to present it to you personally. I'm sure we can do plenty with it. Especially the Sabbath, at least until such time, we gather a specific specimen's genetic material."

>> No.2024408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558044343823.png -(54.3 KiB, 116x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55626

>>2024407
Mhmhmhm~ I just have impeccable timing, don't I?
Sanary grins as she let's Lillie nuzzle her chest.
And we'll get his material soon enough.

>> No.2024409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558044421451.jpg -(225.0 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230417

>>2024406
As a cat, too.
She mutters.

Hah... degenerate! Mom would be proud. I think...
She frowns to herself.
I wonder if there's anything I haven't tried yet... would mom know?

>> No.2024410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558044745446.png -(15.2 KiB, 141x174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15530

>>2024404
As she's walking about Selene will spot Pan hanging around and window shopping, trying to find stuff to do with Bra later in the day.

>> No.2024411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558044947964.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>2024409
She would be. I'm proud of you too, you know.
Sanary will give the Kitty Cat a squeeze.

>> No.2024412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045057737.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 500x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77250

>>2024408

"We'll need someone special for him. But I'll leave that in your more capable hands, mistress. I do believe your sister is attempting to court one of his children. I'm sure her blood will come in handy as well."

Multiple samples from multiple sources won't hurt since Snary plans on bullying Chini in the future

"And yes you do, and thanks to that, you've saved me quite a bit of time~"

>> No.2024413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045210413.jpg -(476.1 KiB, 850x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
487505

>>2024411
Guh... You're treating me like a younger sibling again.
She mutters.

I-Idiot. We're totally not kids anymore.

>> No.2024414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045282963.jpg -(121.2 KiB, 527x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124062

>>2024410
Since Pan is Pan, she'll give off a feeling that attracts this little succubus ninja silly

"She feels strong...actually...she sort of feels like those Saiyans Morrigan always talks about."

She dons an "Eh, what's the worst that could happen?" expression and walks on over to her

"Hi, there!"

Just a big, friendly hello. No wings and stuff on Selene, as she's using her Glamour as she sometimes likes to do for no particular reason

>> No.2024415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045380994.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>2024412
More like I'm rubbing off on her. Elena's quite addicted to fluffy tails now.
Sanary giggles a little. She'll reach up and pet Lillie's head a little.
Although I'm sure Chini will get it in her head to fight me at some point. Saiyans do love to fight strong people.

>> No.2024416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045497641.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45991

>>2024414
Pan looks over at the new girl and gives a smile

Hey, what's up?

Normal girls are nice to see once in a while.

>> No.2024417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045558709.jpg -(574.6 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588369

>>2024413
Just because we're not kids doesn't mean I can't dote on you.
Sanary giggles a little She's totally having fun with this. Rita also makes it super easy.

>> No.2024418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045771441.png -(202.7 KiB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207580

>>2024415
"She isn't the only one~"

Since Snary pretty much "raised" Lillie, she is quite fond of fluffy tails as well. When you're groomed by the Demon Lord, these things happen

Lillie just looks very content receiving her master's affections

"Indeed they do, their ability to adapt is truly impressive. Haaaa...think of the applications, we can create some very powerful monsters~"

>> No.2024419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045817066.png -(419.3 KiB, 840x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429374

>>2024417
Gr...!
Suddenly those tendrils from before will start to poke, prod, and inconveniently burden Sanary with the woes of tax fraud- I mean, start trying to wrap around her.

I'll show you doting!

>> No.2024420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045915829.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 421x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87209

>>2024416
"Nothing much, just window shopping and stuff like that. Maybe seeing what kinds of stores my friends will like so I can bring them with me next time."

>> No.2024421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558045921885.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 570x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79637

>>2024418
Of course we can. I do plan on modifying one of my clones now.
Considering what she does, Sanary having a bunch of clones of herself is pretty normal now. Hell the Sanary Lillie's talking to might be a clone.

>> No.2024422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558046004512.png -(97.0 KiB, 208x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99298

>>2024419
Ah?
Sanary does nothing to really stop this. She'll just have a grin on her face as these tendrils wrap around her.
Oh nooooooo...

>> No.2024423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558046239802.jpg -(441.7 KiB, 765x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452298

>>2024422
Then as they wrap around Sanary, tightening quite a bit- because monsters can endure these things anyway, she'll stand up and smirk.

Did I ever tell you... Mother saved me by making me part of her, in a way? Everything that's touching you, is actually a part of me. Like I'm still able to use the abilities of a slime without actually being one~

She twirls her finger for show, but one of the tendrils behind Sanary will start to gently tease and twirl around her naughty area.

I bet I can even outlast and outperform you like this~

>> No.2024424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558046443020.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 580x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206910

>>2024420
What a coincidence, I'm basically doing the same thing. Usually my friend comes with me though when I go to the mall itself.

>> No.2024425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558046736347.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 650x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67259

>>2024424
Oh really? Haha, yeah, that's pretty funny."

Smiles as she adjusts her glasses

"Mine were busy with this and that today, so here I am by myself...but the mall's also a great place to see and meet new faces. Not gonna lie, you seemed a lot cooler than most by far."

"I like your bandana!"

>> No.2024426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558047016705.png -(799.7 KiB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
818859

>>2024425
Really? You think I'm cool?
You know you aren't supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but I can't blame you this time.

Pan gives a giggle

Thanks! My mom got it for me when I started getting into my "rebellious phase".

>> No.2024427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558047699742.png -(657.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673166

>>2024423
Sanary doesn't mind the squeezing. In fact it'll probably coax a moan out of the degenerate. She'll even squirm a little as Rita starts to molest her.
Nnnnn~ You're just trying to show off.

>> No.2024428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558048011768.png -(31.6 KiB, 264x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32328

>>2024426
Selene just grins a little

"Heh, I gotta confess you gave off Tomboy vibes too. And I mean that in the best way possible! Not HUGE on girly stuff personally."

"Anyways, I'm Selene."

>> No.2024429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558048144812.png -(292.2 KiB, 800x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299255

>>2024427
Yeah~ I am showing off.
Suddenly, Snary will find her clothes being ripped right off from the waist down.

Has anyone made the Demon Lord expose herself in public yet~? I'd be surprised if Helen hadn't gotten around to it.

>> No.2024430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558048200743.jpg -(135.9 KiB, 850x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139125

>>2024421
"Oh, really~? Ah good, good! I've set some aside for myself, and I'm going to do more research and see how it can best serve Bella and myself~"

Lillie's always doing weird stuff to her body to ensure she's always on top of her game. Of course, that all takes a lot of research and preparation. Might is right, but even better when you're a bookworm too

>> No.2024431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558048502553.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 1024x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139765

>>2024428
I've never really been big on girly things, it's too cumbersome to fight in.

I'm Pan!

>> No.2024432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558048954853.gif -(2.0 MiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2120326

>>2024431
"It's nice to meet you! And very cool, so you're a fighter? What sort of fighting is it? Boxing? Karate? MMA?"

Selene sounds like she likes the good tussle

"That one style IP Man uses?"

>> No.2024433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558049050354.png -(511.6 KiB, 555x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
523921

>>2024429
Sanary grins, spreading her legs at Rita.
Plenty of times. It's fun.
The red head has to pride when it comes to that. She's pretty much done everything there is.

>> No.2024434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558049238596.png -(87.3 KiB, 180x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89423

>>2024430
You act like we're going to run out. I do have the facilities to duplicate this material so we can continue using it. It's not that hard.

>> No.2024435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558049310747.png -(170.2 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174258

>>2024433
Same.
She says and then shrugs.

Well I'm still going to rape you anyway. For old times' sake~
She'll think wink and then the tendril that was teasing her will suddenly become a lot more solid and get a little bit thicker as it slowly prods and teases Sanary with rough penetration.

>> No.2024436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558049399067.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42206

>>2024432
I actually use a MMA style that bases itself off of Turtle School and Satan Style Martial Arts at its core.
But that's not really something that's common in this world.

>> No.2024437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558049634355.jpg -(50.6 KiB, 500x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51830

>>2024434
"I'm just excited that I finally have some to work with! ...and maybe that slipped my mind, hehe. Either way mistress, I look forward to seeing how you'll work with it using your clone. Perhaps we can use it to create the perfect girl to take samples from him."

"I have dossiers on all of them actually...I'll also gives you those reports, and we can take samples from them as we see fit depending on what kind of research we want to do."

>> No.2024438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558049962739.jpg -(33.0 KiB, 500x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33777

>>2024436
"Huh...that sounds pretty interesting, not gonna lie. Especially Satan Style, maybe you can show me some cool moves some time!"

Pic related

"Just a little demonstration if that's okay!"

>> No.2024439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558050295739.jpg -(265.7 KiB, 1024x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272107

>>2024438
Don't get too excited, it's just a show name my Grandpa came up with.
She waves off the impressive nature of SATAN style cause it's kinda just normal ass Karate with kiai shouts.

I'll show you sometime if you're really interested though.

>> No.2024440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558050459013.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>2024435
Sanary was about to point out that it's not rape if she's willing, but instead she'll just let out a hot moan as Rita starts to push that tentacles inside of her.

>> No.2024441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558050580409.jpg -(29.3 KiB, 457x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30019

>>2024439
"Alright cool, then it's a date~!"

Pause

"...Just kidding! But sure, we can do that some time. I'll trade phone info with you later so we can keep in touch. You have a cell phone right?"

>> No.2024442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558050745668.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 987x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87242

>>2024437
We could we could. There are a number of possibilities, so we'll end up looking into them all at some point.
Sanary will give the loli another squeeze. She's pretty happy with now.

>> No.2024443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558050801717.png -(875.6 KiB, 1068x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
896569

>>2024441
Careful with those kinds of jokes, I don't know if my boyfriend's listening in.
Haha Jk Aikon's not her boyfriend.

Pfft, yeah, of course I have a cell phone.

>> No.2024444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558051272780.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 545x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58613

>>2024442
"Ah yes, perfect~!"

Lillie will squeeze back, feeling just as happy, if not more. Since Snary is pleased, and Lillie wants to believe it is because she did good work today

Just nuzzling Snary's big breasts, huffing lightly since Lillie enjoys her scent

"She smells good~"

"I'm happy I could be of service, mistress."

>> No.2024445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558051444511.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87274

>>2024444
Sanary will lean down a little and kisses Lillie's forehead.
I'm more than pleased with your gift, Lillie. I'll be sure to use it well.

>> No.2024446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558051530027.jpg -(151.5 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155113

>>2024440
Rita watches Sanary's face with interest.
More of the shadowy tendrils will rise up, lifting Sanary higher so she'd be eye-level with Rita.
They'd squeeze around her chest, binding her limbs, wrapping around her neck as well, and even some rising out with suction cups on the end of them latching to her nipples.
Then the large one takes its time, very slowly entering into Sanary over and over while she experiences very mild asphyxiation.

How often have you done it slow?
Rita narrows her eyes.

Everyone's always so quick to get to business, I don't think hardly anyone ever appreciates the torturous build-up of taking your time.

>> No.2024447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558051534931.png -(24.4 KiB, 227x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24979

>>2024443
Good, so then Selene has a chance~

Selene chuckles and nods

"Great! We'll totally exchange info later then, anyway, now that we're here and hanging out. Wanna wander around to see what's what with me?"

"It's been warm lately, so maybe we can get some ice cream or something too."

"...Ah, well, if you want to hang out, that is."

>> No.2024448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558051670681.jpg -(134.6 KiB, 254x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137782

>>2024447
The race to see who dicks Pan

Sure I'll hang out, I actually don't have a lot of friends around. I say we get some Fro-Yo or something.

>> No.2024449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558052901762.jpg -(601.3 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615707

>>2024446
Haaaaaaa~♥
Rita's rough treatment just serves to turn Sanary on even more. She'll do her best to work her hips against the tentacle as her face starts to turn slightly red.

>> No.2024450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558053048983.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 850x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89498

>>2024445
"I know my efforts will be in good hands, mistress~ Hehe, and with that business sorted out I'm at your disposal should you need me for anything."

She's blushing and smiling, to her, it's like her mother is praising her. And that makes her very happy, as we all know her real mother treated her like shit (Game-wise anyway)

Lillie has plans for her real mother...dark, degenerate plans

>> No.2024451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558053231995.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 600x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35561

>>2024448
Selene smiles, she likes the sound of that

"Sure thing Pan, I know some places in this mall that serve some good fro-yo. We can get started now if you want."

>> No.2024452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558053411267.png -(87.3 KiB, 180x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89423

>>2024450
Why don't you tell me about your plans? I'm most curious about what you want to do with this material.

>> No.2024453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558053613895.jpg -(176.3 KiB, 1132x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180546

>>2024451
Yeah I don't have anything better to do, let's go get some!
Bra is gonna be real jealous when I told her I went out without her~

>> No.2024454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558053651588.gif -(3136 B, 160x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3136

>>2024449
Ah-ah!
Rita says, smirking at her- the tendril backing out of Sanary some as she starts wiggling.

I decide when you get to feel it! No getting greedy!

>> No.2024455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558053809839.jpg -(95.8 KiB, 733x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98058

>>2024454
I...I can't help but be greedy when you make me feel good...
The succubus says with a strained voice. She's having trouble breathing for obvious reasons.

>> No.2024456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558054699471.png -(117.8 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120666

>>2024452
>>2024452
"Well~"

"I want to incorporate their greatest strength...which is their adaptability in terms of combat, biologically speaking, Saiyans are a more advanced species which could be an evolution Strength-wise, Saiyans are much stronger too. Saiyans have a much more advanced regenerative system in their bodies, capable of healing them and making them stronger almost instantly. This is because of the Saiyans adaptation as warriors. Saiyans also physically age slower."

Chuckles because she knows Sanary knwos this already, but Lillie enjoys this sort of bookworm stuff

"My plans are to bond their best traits into my daughter's own DNA. She's stronger than most of them already, so I can only imagine how much stronger she'll be with Saiyan physiology mixed in. Or if I happen to get pregnant again, adding them to my unborn fetus. All the best traits, and none of the draw-backs like raw instinct making them lose reason. Also much easier to control~"

>> No.2024457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558054787570.png -(39.1 KiB, 323x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40034

>>2024453
"Alright come on!"

And off they go

"I'm guessing Bra's one of those friends you mentioned earlier?"

Just making conversation while they head over there

>> No.2024458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558054863637.png -(126.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129355

>>2024455
That sounds like a you problem.
Suddenly, something will mack a loud CRACK sound as something whips Sanary's behind.

If you want it so much, beg for it!

>> No.2024459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558055032583.jpg -(97.3 KiB, 1024x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99636

>>2024457
Yeah, she's the daughter of one of my Grandpa's rivals.
She's pretty laid back and super into fashion and stuff. Which is kind of a bummer, I'd love to see her fight and train with her.

>> No.2024460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558055278213.png -(176.3 KiB, 345x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180483

>>2024459
>>2024459
"I see, sounds like your family's full of fighters! So that must be cool, do you think she'd be able to become strong if she tried?"

>> No.2024461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558055525275.jpg -(41.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42941

>>2024460
Probably!
She's a half-Saiyan, so she's got potential out the wazoo if it's anything like what I heard my Dad could do when he was my age.

SUBTLE SLAM

>> No.2024462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558056106821.png -(40.8 KiB, 271x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41750

>>2024461
"!!!"

"Did you say half-Saiyan??"

"Whoa! You know, I heard stories about how crazy they get in fights! At least that's what I heard from my mom's boss!"

Stories of all the ruckus they cause is widely-known by now

>> No.2024463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558056965714.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>2024456
Hahaha~ You sure do have some plans but...Hmm...Maybe I can edit their genome to create even stronger ones. One might call them "Super Saiyans".
Look at this shit eating grin. She knows about Super Sayians so she's just making a joke.

>> No.2024464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558057035171.jpg -(805.3 KiB, 2446x3780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
824677

>>2024462
Mhm, I'm a quarter-Saiyan myself.

Pan thinks about it
They do get a bit ridiculous out there, especially people on Broly's level.

>> No.2024465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558057050432.png -(54.3 KiB, 116x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55626

>>2024458
Haaaa~♥
Sanary moans out as Rita whips her. She's totally turned on as this point.
P-Please...Please shove that thick tentacle inside me...I need it!

>> No.2024466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558057160677.jpg -(103.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105624

>>2024465
Even the Demon Lord is just a horny Sow~
Rita says gleefully and then let's the tentacle suddenly ream her very violently. Enjoy the rapid pumping motions!

>> No.2024467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558057710121.png -(209.9 KiB, 523x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214972

>>2024466
Yesssssss~♥
The Demon Lord will moan hotly, her hips working as fast as the can to keep up with the thrusting. Her pleasure ruins will even start to glow from this.
I'm just a dirty slut!

>> No.2024468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558057792800.png -(271.8 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278298

>>2024467
Got you right where I want you!!
Rita thinks to herself, smirking once more.

Who's the big sister now!?

>> No.2024469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558058446116.jpg -(91.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93583

>>2024463
"I'm confident you can do that, mistress. Imagine an army of Saiyan warriors at your disposal. We'd get an even better foothold in all our endeavors."

Giggles

"Super Duper Saiyans!"

These two are pretty much going to jump-start the Saiyan race maybe (wary)

>> No.2024470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558058513560.png -(511.6 KiB, 555x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
523921

>>2024468
Sanary doesn't respond, she's too lost in her own pleasure to really understand what Rita's saying. But she looks like she's having fun, so there's that.

>> No.2024471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558058647440.jpg -(574.6 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588369

>>2024469
PERHAPS! They'll have to get Geets involved, though. He is the Prince of all Sayians.
We'll have to treat them well. I don't want to have to destroy them or anything.
She's no Frieza.

>> No.2024472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558058758742.jpg -(33.3 KiB, 480x476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34143

>>2024464
"Wow, even so, you must be very strong! And yeah, him! I know him! recently there was a little bit of an incident concerning him and someone really strong a few days ago. I saw the beams all the way from the city."

"You guys have a reputation already, I don't know most of their names though. ...Whoa, you probably know them all personally."

>> No.2024473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558059055497.png -(105.5 KiB, 304x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108002

>>2024470
...
Rita sighs.

Well, I guess I'll just leave it at that.
She sits back down, crossing her legs and then propping her head up on her elbows as she watches the rest go down.

I'll just let you enjoy these for a few hours~
With a smile on her face, Sanary's entire body would almost be obscured with various tentacles appearing to molest her all over. She'd be trapped in a prison of bliss and toyed with by her little sister for quite a while.

>> No.2024474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558059556531.png -(377.6 KiB, 773x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386684

>>2024471
It'll be an interesting thing in itself getting him to work with MONSTER FILTH :@

"That'll be the fun part! Since we're going to be tampering with the genome personally, we can make them very obedient if need be."

"I hope it doesn't have to come to that, but even then, we both know how Saiyans can get..."

Rubs her chin

"I suppose a killswitch failsafe can be incorporated. It can be activated via a simple phrase. It doesn't even have to be death, but a means to incapacitate them."

"Ahhh~ I can't wait to start with experiments. I'm almost tempted to get myself a live specimen."

>> No.2024475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558060050265.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 1024x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87840

>>2023756
Ooh~!
She squeals a little as she's taken to the table, stripped naked. Her skin will be marked with many scars, like the one on her cheek.

Ciri cannot help but smirk with pride.
I'm one of the toughest around~ It will be tough to satisfy me, or break me if you're into that sort of thing~
She winks, teasingly.

>> No.2024476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558061366370.jpg -(246.2 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252153

>>2024475
She'd start to coil her tendrils around her stretching her arms and legs out in an X on the table as she stepped up onto it, her small sized body looking more like a it was sticking off of a mss of tails and tentacles trailing out from her bare back.
Break you?
She smiled and laughed with a mouth appearing growing out of one of the tendrils.
Ha, ha, I'm not sure if I'm up for it, but if I could I would now....
She smiled twistedly.
But I promise you'll love every second....
She said as the tendrils started slowly crawling and wrapping around her limbs making them feel limp and weak.

>> No.2024477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558061687686.png -(775.3 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
793880
>Amanda please

Chini follows along as the Weasel leads her to the battle courtyard

"You're going to need that barrier. Hehe, I think you're going to have to reinforce it~"

Says Chini, she's quite prideful of her power

>> No.2024478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558062820955.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 718x1269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50088

>>2024476
Haaah~ I'm just kidding. I've been broken for a while already~!
She'd say, enjoying the sensations. Having experience with tentacles, she looked relaxed as she let herself go limp and be played with.

>> No.2024479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558063062039.jpg -(449.1 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459880

>>2024477
>>2024173
Don't worry I expect we might break it, so there's a second one...
She said confidentally

>> No.2024480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558063304849.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2024479
"Oh yeah? Ha! You have confidence at least...I guess I shouldn't be too surprised considering you're this place's leader."

"My mother is a leader too! She owns this weird tower, she and Fubuki took it from this faggot named Link. I think he died, good!"

Laughs

"Fubuki told me his dick was small."

Last edited 19/05/16(Thu)23:21.

>> No.2024481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558063730839.jpg -(136.9 KiB, 850x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140172

>>2024478
Doesn't mean you can't get broken again, after all I've been broken repeatedly.... it gets easier after the first time...
She said with a chuckle as more and more of her body started to surround her, soon she couldn't even feel her arms and legs they were so wrapped up in them, if anythig it felt like the tentacles were somehow fucking her limbs, like they've been turned into lewd pleasure centers as the fox's hands wrapped around her breasts, leaving her pussy and ass free.

>> No.2024482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558064010614.jpg -(76.6 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78466

>>2024481
Mmnhaaah~!
She moans, craning her neck as she shudders and shivers with anticipation.

I've been trained from the start to ride tentacles~ I love it~!
helen tentacle raped her until she lost her mind.

>> No.2024483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558064284580.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 220x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47025

>>2024480
Your mother is the one known as Annete right... I know her pretty well from some of her friends and just history.... we're sort of from the same world originally.... bet she doesn't tell you much about that.
She said with a smile, figuring she doesn't.
I can sense her psychic powers whenever she comes into town, really I sense all of yours you're all quite strong in power....

>> No.2024484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558065200765.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>2024482
You too... ha... I stil remember my first time it was amazing....
She still never forgot the terror and the feelings and now, now she never will, thanks to Izzy and her daughter.
I love it now, if it wasn't for this I think I'd do nothing else...
Could shove her down in the bunker for a month at this point.
But no I still have things to do... fun things...
Her legs turned into a pair of fat tentacles that grew up under her prodding at her entrance as her hands continued to grop her breasts.

>> No.2024485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558065386647.png -(392.2 KiB, 1280x952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401634

>>2024483
"...No, not really. She doesn't talk about her past really."

"..."

"...Neither does father now that I think about it."

She wonders why for a moment, but then Amanda speaks about their power, so she smirks at that

"Of course! Sis and I train almost all the time!"

>> No.2024486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558066501808.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 914x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74051

>>2024485
Hmmm maybe I'll tell you a bit.
Make poor Anthony have to put up with Chini at least once.

I don't know about your father, but I can tell he had a hard life.
And a hang up on someone named Kakarot
She thought before nodding as they reached the center.

As do we, we train our minds, our bodies, and our team mates.... just in case.

>> No.2024487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558067687225.png -(228.2 KiB, 711x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233717

>>2024486
"Yeah...? Well...yeah sure, I don't mind learning stuff about mom. But later, okay?"

She actually sounds interested...

"I'd ask him but...well, We don't see him often. It's great when we do but...not as often as we'd like though..."

Shakes her head, as if wanting to just forget about it and move on

Chini looks around as stand in the center now

"Well, I can tell you lot are pretty strong for just being some Temple. I'll put it to the test..."

>> No.2024488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558069223027.jpg -(216.8 KiB, 1280x1168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222040

>>2024487
Sure after the fight, I have a feeling I'm going to need a good soak after this one....
She grinned slightly.
Oh you'll be surprised what I've learned over the years and how strong I've become.... I'm going to enjoy letting loose.

>> No.2024489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558069587724.png -(793.8 KiB, 1280x1782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812825

>>2024488
"..."

Chini watches her through her narrowed down eyes

"Yeah...I can't underestimate her...I bet she has a lot of tricks up her sleeves."

"Yeah yeah~ All the better for me!"

Her ki will start to surge a little, letting loose as she takes a stance. Nothing massive, just a rising power-up, her senses now sharp

"Hmhmm~"

>> No.2024490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558070547836.png -(753.6 KiB, 1183x1592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771688

>>2024489
>>2024489

Here I go then....
And she wouldn't even have time to blink before Amanda had sprinted across the arena faster than lightning... even leaving a small thunderclap in her wake as she suddenly struck at her, not hard, but it was low designed to knock her off of her feet!
Think fast!
Cause of course someone with the power of lightning would have the reactions of lightning

Last edited 19/05/17(Fri)01:22.

>> No.2024491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558073731847.png -(775.3 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
793880

>>2024490
"...~"

A wide fox-like smirk creaks across Chini's face and then suddenly leaps into the air. And then suddenly vanish with a show of extreme speed, ah yes, Chini's quite fast despite her tall, muscular body and huge tiddies

Chini will then reappear in front of Amanda and tries hitting her with a powerful uppercut

"No, you~!"

>> No.2024492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558143583899.png -(100.4 KiB, 224x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102834

>>2024491
Only to find again that she had darted away with a similar speed, avoiding it with a dash to the side and another kick to the back of the knees!
Not good enough for me...
Not even Masala could keep up at full speed, she always had to use her gravity to slow me down

Last edited 19/05/17(Fri)21:39.

>> No.2024493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558203401447.jpg -(552.1 KiB, 785x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
565321

>>2024472
Yeah I saw that too, the beams got really big, it's a good thing they weren't pointing anything at the planet itself.

Well I don't like to brag, but yeah half of them are my relatives.

>> No.2024494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558203728719.png -(39.1 KiB, 323x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40034

>>2024493
Eventually they arrive at a popular fro-yo shop. But before they enter Selene says:

"Really cool, you totally gotta introduce me to some of them some time. My friends would get totally jealous!"

She seems interested in people of note, especially if they're strong, just Aensland Clan things

>> No.2024495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558204183332.jpg -(540.8 KiB, 1200x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553770

>>2024494
I'd be happy to introduce you, maybe we can have a barbeque or something and your friends can come over too.

>> No.2024496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558204368012.png -(40.8 KiB, 112x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41765

>>2024495
Her eyes seem to brighten up at that

"Bitchin'~! Sure, sure, I'll bring something for it then. And I'm confident my friends will be happy to meet you and your family. It's gonna be so much fun!"

>> No.2024497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558204932424.jpg -(219.1 KiB, 390x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224341

>>2024496
Ailith's gonna wanna punch them all

Mhm! I'll let Grandma Gine know before anything gets set up.

>> No.2024498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558205164375.png -(63.6 KiB, 224x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65159

>>2024497
"Alright cool, we can go over the finer details over the phone and stuff later. We can maybe Facetime! (or whatever the Aurora version of that happens to be)"

She'll then open the door leading into the fro-yo shop

"Anyways, after you."

Smiles

>> No.2024499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558205849000.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 580x753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206910

>>2024498
Yeah, it's a date!
But even less so than this one.

Pan nods a thanks and heads in and perhaps we can just fade to Fro-yo for now

>> No.2024500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558224719714.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 674x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107694

>>2024492
"Heh~"

Chini once again shows impressive reaction speed as her head turns immediately towards Amanda when she reappeared for that knee-attack

And once again she'll vanish with another burst of insane speed. But then Chini will seemingly start to appear in multiple areas surrounding Amanda. This is no illusion or any sort of multi-self technique, its all speed

Chini's aim is to throw Amanda off as they feel each other out for the time being!

Chini then appears behind Amanda and tries to grab the Weasels shoulders. If she manages this; then Chini will try slamming Amanda down on her back with great force

>> No.2024501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558226887000.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 447x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67943

>>2024500
She just grinned harder as she started spinning around in place her body crackling with lightning as she dodged and swirved, before suddenly paused to let her touch her, hitting her with a massive surge of lewd lightning before gripping her thigh and flipping her backwards to try and send her into the ground again, her tail coiling around her ankle to hook it, 'tying' her to Amanda!

Last edited 19/05/18(Sat)20:48.

>> No.2024502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558227364162.png -(390.8 KiB, 1280x1688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400135

>>2024501
"Graaaaargh!"

She wasn't expecting Amanda to shock her when she was touched. Amanda was successful in tossing Chini to the ground, however, she didn't manage to tie her up using her tail

Before Amanda did so; Chini blasted the ground with a blast of ki as soon as she landed on it, wrecking the ground a little and letting up dust while the force propelled Chini upwards above the dust

That shock annoyed her...and, as a result, her power took a large spike, as the angrier she's feeling the stronger she'll become

"Take this!"

She'll charge both her hands with energy and starts shooting the ground where she feels Amanda. The ki blasts will create large and powerful explosions upon impact with either Amanda or the ground. Thankfully the two powerful barriers keep it all contained

Shame none of my Chini pics are good for a fight situation, lol

>> No.2024503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558228095992.jpg -(141.1 KiB, 600x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144512

>>2024502
That's okay neither are there any good Raiju fighting pics.
Ha, take that....
Not only did the shock have a stunning effect it also turned her own as well as made her limbs tingle slightly, clearly not enough to slow her down but enough for Amanda to grin in pleasure for catching her off guard.
Ha got to try harder!
She said darting across the arena rapidly each touch energizing the ground more and more it's almost like, no she'd onl realize it at the last second.... as she pulled something from her robes and tossed it away with each dash, some would get destroyed but apparently she was littering the ground with charms!
Ha, now try this!
She'd flip up in the air before landing on all fours, suddenly electrifying the entire arena floor hard with her own moster lightning mixed with Ki!

>> No.2024504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558228897207.jpg -(100.8 KiB, 850x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103192

>>2024503
Chini noticed she was feeling a little turned on as well as her limbs feeling tingly. Right then she knew what's going on, and she'll try resisting the lewd energy, and with her adaptation hax, her body will slowly start fighting it off, or at the very least, slow it down, she wants to fight right now, not get off

"Grrr hold still damn you! Don't think you'll win by just turning me on, is that all you monsters can do!?!"

That got her angry...well, angrier, and with that, another spike in her power, these will start becoming too big a deal for Amanda to just ignore as she's just making Chini stronger

"AHHHHHH!!! GAH...ARRRGHHH!!"

She gets shocked by the lightning, but thankfully her body is now resisting it better, but that still hurt...but in getting shocked again Chini let out an explosion of ki from her body, affecting the entirety of the encased courtyard inside the barrier, threatening to hurt and send flying anything in her area of effect...which is everything, charms and all

>> No.2024505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558230259865.png -(687.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704130

>>2024504
OH we can hurt too as you just learned.
Amanda grinned before she slammed her hands to the ground her own ki causing the charms to stick even as the arena itself lit up with power, the girl bracing herself against the sudden surge of strength.
Ha now that's more like it, but try this!!!
She said as the shield over the charms failed sending them flying, before dozens of spiritual arms appeared from each charm and lashed out at her, lie a flurry of battering strikes!

>> No.2024506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558231178000.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397008

>>2024505
Chini sounds like she's angrily roaring at the spiritual arms begin to strike at her from all over. She's seen wincing and jerking from the hits. Some of her clothing ending up getting ripped in the process

And it really seemed like Chini was being overwhelmed until...she blocked one, and the other. She'll get hit again by several, blood flying from her mouth, but then starts blocking and dodging better...and better

Until she starts weaving and swerving past the strikes as she lunges towards Amanda with great speed! and then goes for a punch aimed at her face, but she'll vanish as that was only a feint and appears above Amanda and splits into 6! She's now using a "shadow clones" and they all come down with vicious attacks

>> No.2024507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558232462954.png -(493.5 KiB, 668x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505316

>>2024506
She smiled as she kept the spiritual attacks going trying to wear her down against and again punching, tearing grabbing, anything to restrain and hold her as she charged up her own next attack.

Come on I know you're better than that!

She stated before she grinned as she began blocking the blows.

Good good... GOOOD!!!
cheering her on before she'd suddenly lash up at her, Amanda slightly surprised at her reaction.
COME ON!!!
She said ready for a face shot before she split off into shadow clones instead... slamming into her from all sides...
HA THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!

Some of the blows hit but eventually Amanda started parrying them all like she was predicting her moves and respondning, hitting back with light jabs on each clone when she could.
Almot time to stop playing.

>> No.2024508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558233329464.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088342

>>2024507
while Amanda was dealing with the 5 clones, the real Chini jumped back and started to power-up. Her shroud if ki flairs wildly

The clones proved to be quite resilient despite being much weaker than the real Chini, they poofed out of existence after a few good hits. But fought back and attacked Amanda quite ferociously and unceasing, trying to buy as much time as they could for Chini to power up...as well as recover from her wounds as her regen is quite powerful...

And while Amanda is busy...Chini grins and points her hand towards her

"Fox Fire...GIANT FIRE BLAST!!"

Chini forms a very powerful and massive ball of flame and fires it at Amanda!

One remaining clone will try and grab Amanda so she'll get hit, deciding on sacrificing herself to make it happen

>> No.2024509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558234402487.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>2024508
She'd hit each of them with a near fatal, for a human level of energy, trying to stun each fox clone with another surge the lewd weasel lashing out again and again, spreading Ki into the attacks along with a bit of psychic power to damage her connection with the clones.
More more more.... Guess It's time...
She turned and glanced at her.
HA, NOW We're GOING TO HAVE FUN!!!
She said not even bothering to dodge as she suddenly tossed away and sent out a full surge of energy herself, blasting the clone away as the built up static from her constant fighting was released all at once!

>> No.2024510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558235221453.png -(775.3 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
793880

>>2024509
And that results in the fireball colliding and mixing with all that electrical power Amanda unleashed. Causing a chain reaction in the form of a great and powerful electrical and fiery explosion

Chini watched on and puts her hand in front of herself again as she forms a barrier to shield her from the fire, electricity, and shockwave. ...Which likely made the first barrier strain or crack a little

Chini just grins, she's enjoying this...liking that Amanda's actually pretty tough

"FINALLY I CAN LET LOOSE THEN!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!"

>> No.2024511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558236361130.png -(365.6 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374387

>>2024510
And when the explosion cleared most of Amanda's clothes had been blown clean off revealing her bare and in this case muscular body, it's clear whatever Amanda's doing to build her energy is building her defenses too
Yes, let's keep going!!!
She hasn't even gotten her sword out yet even... but then she'd raise both hands causing a glowing crackling shield of energy to spread around her like a small screen of light..
And one
Show me a good time Chini!!!

>> No.2024512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558236903026.jpg -(114.8 KiB, 720x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117586

>>2024511
Chini starts cracking her neck with a confident smirk on her face. She's now several times stronger than when they first started

"Hmmm~ What's that light thing you're doing? Trying to be sneaky~?"

She asked, but immediately after she finished asking that Chini starts firing several ki blasts at Amanda and then follows up with a super fast lunge and starts unloading a barrage of fierce attacks while the ki volley distract her

>> No.2024513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558238382767.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107274

>>2024512
Except most of the Ki attacks seemed to weaken against her shield causing Amanda to be barely fazed by them, sure they hit but it was toleratble as she too started arching energy and ki between her hands like she was juggling it, raising her arms into the air and dropping it down light a lightning hammer as Chini dashed forwards, following it up with several palm strikes, aiming at several parts of the body.
I'm just building up, cause I'm about to let loose for real!

>> No.2024514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558239040843.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868
>Angel

Yes, this is your birthplace, you were created here.

>Dark pit

One more angel, then we'll stop for now. I need to think on what other materials to use next.
Angel: You are my creator?
Ilias: I am, yes.

>> No.2024515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558239413607.png -(51.3 KiB, 158x213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52480

>>2024514
Well I can't tell you what else to use. I didn't even think life could be made this easily.
He folds his arms, frowning at the situation as he continues to think about it.
They better not start calling me daddy.

>> No.2024516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558239664902.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024515
She would start focusing light energy again, but this time with most of what pit gave her, plus with some dark energy she was gathering through the mirror
She was taking in dark energy from some random patch of dirt somewhere outside of aurora
I had spotted this some time ago, wasn't quite sure what it was, but there was a very powerful essence floating around the area, as if it was tied to that place.
I figured I might as well try using that.
Although it would take considerable effort for Ilias to make something out of this, so much that she actually had to try pretty hard
Whatever this is, it's taking a lot to form.
Eventually something would start to form, and the area might start to tremble as a result

>> No.2024517   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2024515
>>2024516
The sky would go dark, turning various shades of red, each getting darker than before.
The sun eclipsed in the sky, becoming a large black sphere, and demonic energy similar to the corruption below would begin to fester around the creation.

As lightning struck various places, a mysterious Seal would appear over the life-form and then flash brightly as someone or something then appeared in it's place.
An oppressive demonic aura would immediately fill the area, putting most things weaker than Ilias right on their knees.

A voice would ring out.

­Who dares to wake me?­

>> No.2024518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558240104135.png -(56.4 KiB, 173x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57758

>>2024516
>>2024517
In the same moment, Dark Pit went from being broody to nearly shaking where he stood. He clenched his teeth as the force of the aura dropped him.

W-What kind of power...!?
He looked shocked at what Ilias was creating.
This lady... she's this powerful!? Can she even control this though?
He looked around himself, suddenly regretting his decision to follow Ilias up here.
I should have stayed down there with Jan and Desco, minding my own business!

>> No.2024519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558240767479.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024517
>>2024518
That would be me.
Ilias herself was unshaken
Drop the theatrics already, I'm not exactly impressed.

>> No.2024520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558240957488.jpg -(409.2 KiB, 600x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418993

>>2024518
>>2024519
The big busty woman now standing before them concealed her aura- curing the atmosphere of its dramatics and restoring the sun.
But she kept a very dark stare focused on Ilias.

...What do you want?
Is what she responds with, flatly, as if expecting a request.

>> No.2024521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558241087456.png -(435.0 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445483

>>2024519
>>2024520
Suddenly, all that pressure was gone.
Dark Pit blinked, but still winced.

Not impressed!?

...Suddenly I feel like I'm not needed anymore.
I'll get in the way if they go at each other's throats. Even I know when I'm outclassed.

>> No.2024522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558241162547.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024520
>>2024521
I see, so I created a demon this time.
Since anything she would bring back unless she directly reverses time on the individual would be a copy
Simple, I created you to serve under me.
She certainly wasn't afraid to say those kinds of things.

Last edited 19/05/19(Sun)00:46.

>> No.2024523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558241568061.jpg -(267.1 KiB, 700x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273473

>>2024522
...
She stared again, ignoring Dark Pit all together- as if she didn't even register he existed.

So you're my "creator" then?
She asks rhetorically.

I see. You must be quite powerful.

>> No.2024524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558241662897.jpg -(63.4 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64957

>>2024522
>>2024523
...
Dark Pit quietly inches himself away, standing in the background to watch. He didn't want to be anywhere near the big busty woman.

>> No.2024525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558241804023.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024524
>>2024523
And I didn't think there we things like you around.
I was intrigued when I found that aura lingering around some patch of dirt, it took some effort to bring you into being.
She'd glance at pit for a moment, before continuing to talk to the woman
And you are?

>> No.2024526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558242049704.jpg -(409.2 KiB, 600x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418993

>>2024525
I am Zenon, the God of All Overlords.

She doesn't blink. Her black and red eyes constantly stare at the Goddess.

>> No.2024527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558242225967.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024526
Overlord?
She'd shrug
Not a term I am familiar with, and god of seems like some silly self appointed title.
Zenon will do just fine then.
She would materialize a cloak and toss it at the girl
Here.

>> No.2024528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558242704759.jpg -(239.5 KiB, 700x761) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245256

>>2024527
She catches it and wraps it around herself very carefully.

...That's fine.
She didn't mind not having her titles.

>> No.2024529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558242919967.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024528
Meanwhile since the storm had passed, the other angels would slowly get up again, less scared for their lives
Their goddess was a beacon of hope for them if she was able to stand up to someone so terrifying in their eyes
You're quite compliant so far, and since you come with some knowledge and I don't have to teach you completely from the ground up, we can skip to where I show you to your room.

>> No.2024530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558243106903.jpg -(471.6 KiB, 700x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482928

>>2024529
I obey the rule of power. You summoned me, and that is no small feat.
She says, indicating the reason for her compliance.

...I'll stay in my room until I am needed.

>> No.2024531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558243436168.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024530
You have no interest in seeing the world below?

>> No.2024532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558243595467.png -(304.8 KiB, 833x821) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312154

>>2024531
No.
She says flatly, with no hesitation.

I'm not concerned about things like that.

>> No.2024533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558243695364.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024532
Then I'll show you to your room.
She would signal everyone else to follow, including pit

>> No.2024534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558244039004.jpg -(225.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230725

>>2024533
Zenon quietly nods and will follow after her.
Dark Pit reluctantly follows as well.

...Uh, are you sure I should come? You don't need me to tuck someone in for bed do you.

>> No.2024535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558244263963.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024534
Since this one is perfectly content staying in her room all day, you can give her some company.

>> No.2024536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558244539759.jpg -(115.0 KiB, 500x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117761

>>2024535
Ghe...
He chokes back the urge to argue and decides to just stare at the ground.
Why do I have to keep her company!?

>> No.2024537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558244761360.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024536
She would show the girl to a rather luxurious room, at least fitting for a princess, since she was spoiled for a while
This will be your room.
It even has a hot spring in there and everything

>> No.2024538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558245067208.jpg -(409.2 KiB, 600x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418993

>>2024537
Zenon looks at the room.

...Thank you. This will do just fine.
She kept herself more or less composed. However-

DP: Hot Spring!? Wooo!!
Dark Pit, knowing he's gonna be in there anyway, instantly dashes for a cannonball. With his clothes on. Like a bird drawn to a birdbath.

...
Zenon just watches and then looks to Ilias.
...Are you fine with leaving him here?

>> No.2024539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558245230333.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2024538
It should be fine, he seems to be having fun.

>> No.2024540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558245400397.jpg -(471.6 KiB, 700x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482928

>>2024539
Very well.
Leaving me with a young boy like that... I won't be able to hold back.
She swallows hard, almost biting her lip. She started to look restless.
Did she do that on purpose, knowing what would happen?

>> No.2024541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558246844306.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024540
And off she went with the other angels. She needed to educate them and eventually give them roles in heaven

>> No.2024542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558272897815.png -(781.0 KiB, 815x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
799734

Dark Pit made himself comfortable almost immediately. Despite constantly mewling about being better than Pit, they both shared the same general weaknesses. Like a child, his demeanor had changed completely the moment he saw the hot spring.

Hey! Get in while you can, you'll like it.

>> No.2024543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558273155769.png -(88.6 KiB, 389x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90761

>>2024542
Zenon stares at him, unblinking. Closing the door behind herself.

...I'm hungry.
She says at last, ignoring his words all together.

>> No.2024544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558273202742.png -(115.9 KiB, 471x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118705

>>2024543
So go eat something. You don't need my permission.
He'd say flatly.

I'm not your babysitter.

>> No.2024545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558273412895.png -(59.8 KiB, 292x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61260

>>2024544
No, you're not.
She said Darkly and finally let her eyes close.

You should take your clothes off before bathing, by the way. Now they're wet. You're going to get water all over the place like that.

>> No.2024546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558273553348.jpg -(581.2 KiB, 1093x1331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595193

>>2024545
Dark Pit just blinks at her.

Sheesh what a buzzkill. It's just water. It'll dry out easy.

>> No.2024547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558273877910.png -(110.7 KiB, 391x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113376

>>2024546
Buzzkill?
She narrows her eyes and immediately loses all interest in niceties.
She begins approaching the spring.

>> No.2024548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558274429731.jpg -(89.2 KiB, 578x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91387

>>2024547
Suddenly it dawns on him.
Wait... she's some dark powerful thing that's been dead all this time. But that means...

H-Hold on, I know that look!
He says, looking her in the eye and standing up. He looks around himself.

I'll stop messing around, so just- S-stay back!
If it's her she might kill me!

>> No.2024549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558274598314.jpg -(282.9 KiB, 600x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289724

>>2024548
She rips off her cloak and finally her expression changes, turning into something more perverse. Instead of an oppressive intent to kill, she looked at him with a predatory glint in her eyes and a small smile on her face.

Sorry but... I need this.
She'd say, as she stepped into the spring as naked as could be.

I'll be gentle.... I'll even let you lead if you like.

>> No.2024550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558274807893.jpg -(439.1 KiB, 707x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
449657

>>2024549
My only chance of survival is this spring.
He winces as she approaches, backing up some.
Hot Springs give the Pits health regeneration. Staying put was his only option.

Right... I'm not the babysitter, I'm the sacrifice.
That damn woman! I thought this was going to be an opportunity for something better, but instead I'm just someone's food.

>> No.2024551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558276264887.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179873

>>2024550
Yes~ Though I would have preferred someone manlier, a little bird like you will do fine.
She smiles and in the next moment she's already in front of him, pushing him down.

You shouldn't look at me in such a way... relax, enjoy my body.
Using magic, she makes his clothes disappear.
You should already know anyway. I can smell the lilim on you~

>> No.2024552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558276443967.png -(433.1 KiB, 900x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443466

>>2024551
To be honest I'm worried about being killed by your insatiable hunger more than anything.
At least Jan holds back sometimes.
He says, letting her do as she pleases.

It's hard to relax when I know someone like you is in front of me!

>> No.2024553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558277104783.jpg -(282.9 KiB, 600x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289724

>>2024552
If you constantly worry about stuff like that, you'll never learn to enjoy yourself.
She'll gently put his hand on her chest, encouraging him to touch her.

Don't think of me as a powerful demon... think of me as a woman, or a toy.
With her other hand, she reaches down to touch him as well.

Or...
She licks her lips.
Maybe you enjoy being bullied~

>> No.2024554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558277474726.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 768x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158765

>>2024553
>>2024553
His eye twitches.

Like hell I do! Fine, you're in for it!
He says, as if provoked by her teasing.
He lunges at her with both hands aimed at her chest.
I'll give you everything I've got!

>> No.2024555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558278034928.png -(11.5 KiB, 257x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11764

>>2024554
She cracks an evil grin.
Watching him squirm... is cute.

She thinks to herself and decides she's changed her mind.
As Pit lunges at her, she'll then push him back down again.

Ahaha~ With that attitude... I can't help but want to bully you~
She steps on his shoulder, keeping him down.

You'll be my toy for a while... be happy, an Overlord is going to play with you.

>> No.2024556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558278221922.png -(524.8 KiB, 1447x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537412

>>2024555
Agh..! Bitch!
Being forced down again, he frowns and then turns his head.
I can't do anything here.

...Just get it over with then.
But he couldn't hide his excitement down below at least. He was still a boy and the prospect of using his ultimate tool still aroused him.

>> No.2024557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558279159113.jpg -(471.6 KiB, 700x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482928

>>2024556
Don't be like that~ You're just so cute I can't help myself. Play along and enjoy the ride~
She lowers herself on top of him and lets her breasts rest right above his member.

From here, she'd continue to tease and 'service' him to a point. She was getting him riled up on purpose. Every time she saw an opening to prod his ego, she'd do it all while building his lust. Using her mouth, her breasts, her hands, and her thighs- she'd tease him without letting him climax to drive him to desperation.
Expecting him to beg or lash out, she wanted to see what would happen.

>> No.2024558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558279529256.jpg -(663.4 KiB, 1548x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
679315

>>2024557
All while trying to maintain his attitude and ego, he'd occasionally let out moans and little sounds one might expect from a girl- something he tried to hide especially after what happened to Pit.
As she eroded away his reason with lust and looked like he was about to break and beg, his ego pushed him to take initiative.
He'd push himself into her and begin pumping over and over like a piston, with only the desire to finally climax in his mind.
With demonic energy boosting his lust and hers, he would fuck her for hours on end as if in a trance. The energy he gets from the hot spring keeping him going. Driven to insatiable lust, his whole focus then became on relieving it until he couldn't feel or think anymore.

>> No.2024559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558280484226.jpg -(194.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199250

>>2024558
After a while of enticing Dark Pit, she'd let him unleash his pent up lust on her.
Enjoying it as much as she can, she'd hide her happy face out of view.
I guess... I'll always be a trained cow in the end.
She thinks to herself, remembering her time before she died. Her memories of her past life only served to turn her on more, prolonging and adding to Pit's gradual degradation, using him to gratify her own urges until he eventually loses consciousness.

>> No.2024560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558291796994.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024559
>>2024558
Ilias would come back later, much later, so they might have gone at it for more than one session. She had other things to do and wasn't terribly worried about Dark Pit
She would suddenly Open the door to see what was going on

>> No.2024561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558291996839.png -(142.3 KiB, 354x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145699

>>2024560
Dark Pit will be on the floor, twitching.

>> No.2024562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558292024591.png -(59.8 KiB, 292x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61260

>>2024560
>>2024561
Zenon was wearing her 'cloak' again, ignoring the hapless angel now that she was satisfied.
She was standing and looking out of the nearest window.

...Welcome back.

>> No.2024563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558292221504.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024562
>>2024561
She'd cross her arms and look at the angel
Seems he needs more stamina...

>> No.2024564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558292526873.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179873

>>2024562
>>2024563
I can't fault him. Keeping up with someone like me is impossible for being like him.
She'll say, and smirk.

...But we'll work on it.

>> No.2024565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558293191583.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024564
She'd make a quick observation of her mood
I see that brought out a bit more of your personality, good.

>> No.2024566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558293487675.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 500x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271861

>>2024565
Mn... Yes.
She clears her throat.

Personality...
That's a blur for me... but it doesn't matter who I am.

Well, I suppose waking up hungry can put someone in a foul mood. But is there something else you wanted?

>> No.2024567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558293986168.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2024566
I finished with the others and just came to check up on you... and him.
She'd smirk
Are you that afraid of showing some personality, or are you always trying to act broody and imposing to look cool?

>> No.2024568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558294092887.jpg -(409.2 KiB, 600x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418993

>>2024567
This is just how I look.
She frowns.

But most Overlords tend to act this way after a while. Does this appearance bother you?

Last edited 19/05/19(Sun)15:28.

>> No.2024569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558294258701.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024568
It doesn't bother me, but I caught a glimpse of something else earlier.
I'll ask this instead. What do you want to do to the boy?

>> No.2024570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558294475912.jpg -(143.4 KiB, 615x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146810

>>2024569
Nothing I haven't already done.
She says with a shit eating grin.

...He doesn't seem to be useful for much else anyway. He's all bark and no bite.

>> No.2024571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558294620341.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024570
And what did you do to him then? Besides fuck him silly.

>> No.2024572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558294818489.jpg -(214.5 KiB, 820x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219694

>>2024571
I bullied him and drove him mad with lust~ With some orgasm denial training, he may be able to last a while longer.
She taps her chin.

...He has the mark of a Lilim on him. I'm surprised he isn't already trained... Is her husband?

>> No.2024573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558295027997.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024572
So you're trying to get him addicted to you then.

>> No.2024574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558295418456.png -(353.8 KiB, 800x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362340

>>2024573
Perhaps~ But that's why I inquired about the Lilim... it would be annoying if she came looking for him.

>> No.2024575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558295526763.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024574
I know very little about him, and whatever history I looked into showed that he has had sex with more than one woman, so I don't think you should care.

>> No.2024576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558295719640.jpg -(115.5 KiB, 940x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118248

>>2024575
...Probably from the amount of people who tease him.
She sais, and then her skin tone lightens up.

Well, if that's the case, I'll train him properly.

>> No.2024577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558295924910.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024576
She'd take note in the change of appearance
Also one other thing, that marking over your crotch, what is it?
Since no matter what, or who brings you back in whatever capacity, the marking is branded for eternity on the soul to mark them as sabbath property, which also appears on the body without fail

>> No.2024578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558296023151.jpg -(114.9 KiB, 940x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117646

>>2024577
In my previous life, I was a trained Sabbath Cow. I'm permanently branded as their property.

>> No.2024579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558296187669.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024578
So that's what those markings are on so many of the monsters in Aurora...

>> No.2024580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558296549534.png -(2.6 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2704744

>>2024579
Indeed. We're all cows, trained to breed.
She nodded, almost with a sense of pride.

I was among the first.

>> No.2024581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558297084719.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024580
That also explains the very large breasts...

>> No.2024582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558297554436.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 550x789) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118031

>>2024581
>>2024581
Better for being milked.
She said, smiling at Ilias.
She doesn't yet know the joys... I should fix that~

>> No.2024583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558297804904.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024582
The monsters here are quite different from the ones I knew.
In my world, monsters treated human as cattle, but here, you treat yourselves as such.

>> No.2024584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558298329241.jpg -(380.1 KiB, 778x897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389214

>>2024583
We are cattle. Women exist to breed. Have you never tried it?

>> No.2024585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558298478801.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024584
Of course not, I'd rather not put myself into such a position.
I have other interests after all.

>> No.2024586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558298848441.jpg -(115.5 KiB, 940x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118248

>>2024585
Creating angels, right? There's a much more fun way to do that.
She insists, but remains where she's at.

...You could borrow this little bird for a while as practice. I don't mind.

>> No.2024587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558299248386.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024586
He doesn't seem like he would last long.

>> No.2024588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558299520805.jpg -(132.9 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136070

>>2024587
He is on the weaker side, but who cares if his mind breaks from being used~? At least he'd finally have a purpose.
She chuckles, making fun of him.

But in the meantime, why not try someone who will last? I could use more practice in my own body as well.
She smiles at Ilias.

>> No.2024589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558299779376.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024588
I could give it a try, with your level of power, I'm sure you'd last a while.

>> No.2024590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558299915049.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56735

>>2024589
I could last for weeks if I wanted to. Probably longer~ No one's ever lasted long enough for me to find out.
She puffs her chest out with pride.

I promise you it's a wonderful feeling, to explore your body~ Shall I show you the joys of womanhood?

>> No.2024591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558300157024.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024590
Show me what you can do.
She was quite confident in her own abilities

>> No.2024592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558300502573.jpg -(120.5 KiB, 825x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123368

>>2024591
Dropping her cloak again, and exposing herself she'll raise a hand, gesturing to Ilias with a finger to follow her.

...Then please, make yourself comfortable.
She was heading toward a bed that was located on the opposite side of the room from the hot spring.

>> No.2024593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558300592935.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024592
She'd go and do just that

>> No.2024594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558301415203.png -(1.9 MiB, 1800x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2000288

>>2024593
Once Ilias follows her over, Zenon will face her and press her chest against Ilias' own.

...What revealing clothes you're wearing.
She'll put her weight onto Ilias, gently leaning inward so that she has her pinned, sitting upright on the bed. She'd straddle the Goddess and begin to sensually massage her chest, starting out slow and gentle and without any excess "aid" to push things along. At least for the moment.

How does this feel?

>> No.2024595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558301505196.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2024594
Mmmm... that feels nice.
She'd say, letting her do the work for now

>> No.2024596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558303331255.png -(667.2 KiB, 839x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
683191

>>2024595
>>2024595
Playing with her like so, something else would then begin to poke and prod at her below.
Zenon's tail was going to get her "ready" for the next part- except her tail, unlike her hands, had something coating it to directly boost the Goddess's lust.

...Isn't it~? Let yourself relax and I'll show you a realm of pleasure you've never seen~
Slowly, she'd begin to empower herself with magic to warp the space around them a little bit- causing various toys and other instruments to appear hanging in the air.
Dildos, rope, strap-ons, etc.
How much of it she intended to use, she wasn't sure. But she was certain that it would take a lot more than her fingers and tail to please a God.

>> No.2024597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558319753902.png -(775.3 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
793880

>>2024513
The hammer of lightning struck down and with it a powerful electrical discharge upon hitting the ground. Unfortunately, Chini managed to leap away in time and lands on all fours like a feral best as she bares her fangs at Amanda

She grins once she came towards her and she too lunged at her. Chini meets Amanda's palms with her fists, canceling them out with equal power. Chini will then try and dodge one and then try to catch her arm. If she's successful Chini will toss Amanda towards the barrier with great force. And then tries following up by punching Amanda into the barrier again

>> No.2024598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558321395133.png -(493.5 KiB, 668x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505316

>>2024597
She'd still get the aftershock though Amanda smirking hard starting to pant in excitement as her blood boiled with lust and joy.
Good this might be the first time I've gotten a work out since her sister!
The strikes came donw hard Amanda evading some but eventually she'd get a good grip and toss, slinging her at the barrier, only to find Amanda smilng as she braced off of it, apparently for her it was quite springy, in fact she used it as a spring board to come at her faster than she'd expect, landing a hard jab as she came at her with incresed speed.!

>> No.2024599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558321855458.png -(2.8 MiB, 2834x3850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2899380

>>2024598
"!!?"

And unfortunately for Chini, she didn't expect that effect to happen. As she assumed Amanda was going to violently smash against the barrier and not bounce off it. So Amanda was successful in jabbing Chini

A heavy, ringing thud as Chini got hit but she refused to stay down as her head jerked back and skidded back a few feet

"GRAAAAHHRRHRH!!"

Chini's energy formed around her and then stabbed into the ground. There's a rumbling and then...giant solid spikes made of her ki start jutting from the ground attempting to shank Amanda!

>> No.2024600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558323389806.jpg -(157.0 KiB, 850x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160804

>>2024599
Yes and Amanda followed it up with more and more Ki infused blows attempting to batter her more and more, faster and faster.... that is, until she used her ground attack the first one jabbing her hard but failing to break through Amanda going flying as she bounced up before focusing her Ki and energy again in her feet, landing on the next few spikes as she bounded thorugh the air the ground getting destroyed by spike after spike, but this, this proved something to her.
It's time.... to get...
She dodged the next spike nd then dove into the air reaching in one fell swing to draw her blade.
Serious!

>> No.2024601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558323810563.png -(527.9 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540561

>>2024600
"HAHAHAHA!! OKAY FINE!! WE'LL PLAY WITH SWORDS~!!"

Chini stretches her arm out to the side and forms a blood red blade construct! ...And then another, gripping it with her other hand. She'll start twirling them expertly and grins

"Hehehehe~ Yeah, this is fun, you're fun! Not a weak jackoff at all~!!"

And with greater speed than ever, Chini vanishes and then gets all up in Amanda's grill and starts unloading a vicious array of sword attacks!

>> No.2024602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558326017783.jpg -(265.3 KiB, 800x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271637

>>2024601
Interesting, I never expected you to go a sword route too... Well then let's see who has more experience there.
Amanda looked pretty confident there as she charged hers up having it glow a strange shadowy glowing color.
Take this!!!
She said lunging at her. sudeenly meeting her in the middle as her own sword seemed to cut right through the waves of power meeting hers in the middle as if it was as light as air.
It's not in the amount of swords.
She said with a smile
It's how you use them....
A massive blade of energy extended from her blade, and as Chini attempted to use her constructed blade to block it, she'd cut right htrough it and ram it into her body, slicing her hard across the chest and tearing at her torn outfit even more!

>> No.2024603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558328095135.png -(5.4 MiB, 2586x3624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5626744

>>2024602
"!!!"

And following all that Chini still stands, ignoring the cut across her chest as it bleeds. her chest now exposed, but she doesn't seem to care or even feel whatever pain that cut is causing. Pic then related to her expression as she actually opened her eyes a little, revealing their glowing and piercing blue nature. No multi-tailed form though, not yet...

She took note os her attack, her body recorded it and is already making her DNA adapt to it so that it won't happen again, or nowhere near as easily. Even now her wound starts to rapidly heal

"Hehehehe~ Don't know what the hell that was supposed to be...but let me try!!!"

Chini suddenly swings both her blades and unleashes the same looking energy blade wave, except it's red and they're about 5x bigger, stronger, and faster! Did she adapt, learn, and execute? Seems like it...

>> No.2024604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558328691692.png -(45.2 KiB, 192x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46242

>>2024603
She'd get a sudden sick feeling as she attempted to absorb that energy like it was literally draining some energy away until her body discarded that one element of it, still giving her quite a powerful attack anyway a frown from Amanda over the fact that the draining effect didn't last longer,but only a small one, she still looked confident as her own blade parried the energy strike but the force of the strike still drove her back causing her to tear across the ground hard and painfully, standing up and giving her a glare.
Show me your real power, any fool can copy!

>> No.2024605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558329983006.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2024604
"Well, you've proven that you're a pain to deal with even as I am now..."

Chini said with a slight scowl, she was confident she could have taken Amanda at just base form...but Chini underestimated the Gym Leader. She has a bad taste in her mouth from the earlier sick feeling, her insides felt sickly but she recovering quickly. Her adaptation is also proving to be one of her biggest strengths, far greater than Saiyan adaptability, as that takes time, Chini, on the other hand, seems to just experience it the negative effect once before her body overcomes that weakness, or at least pushes it to be as resilient to it as it can depending on her current power

...It seems that her time with Masala really awakened her more dormant power. Anette's impressive handywork on their genome is showing. As Chini has shown to learn moves by just seeing it once

Chini walks towards Amanda with her blades glowing shadowy red energy. But then she'll simply toss them aside and they disperse

"I'll show you our version of Super Saiyan..."

Suddenly...Chini's already immense power took a massive spike and then she sprouts the 2nd tail!

"HAHAHAHA!!"

>> No.2024606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558331191591.jpg -(242.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248637

>>2024605
You really think I wouldn't get to the level I was today without getting stronger... the only thing I don't do is flaunt my strength.
Cause that's a good way to get cut down here
You have impressive learning and adaptive skills but your mind doesn't keep up with your body... still you have great potential both of you do... so show me your full potential, if you can break the first barrier with your might alone then that will be good enough.
Masala could do it herself but it'd take lot of build up.
And if you're showing me that, let me show you what I've picked up from your kind!
She said as she surged more energy into herself, it appears all that fun with Fasha wasn't just for pleasure.
So this is her super Sayian form.... good good, i think we'll have to stop this soon before we blow the whole place up... still she's proved herself, worthy.

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)01:46.

>> No.2024607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558332829542.png -(409.3 KiB, 1280x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419094

>>2024606
"I'll show you my strength...I'LL SHOW YOU MY POWER!!"

Her ki then takes on a green tint...it looks similar to her father's legendary ki, but Chini's is diluted, still in its infancy. She hasn't been able to tap into this power at will and her emotions triggered it again as it did before with masala in the baths
even then, it stacked with her 2nd tailed form resulting in greater power coming from Chini. She's a monster, just like dad

"I'M GOING TO RAPE THIS FUCKING BARRIER!!! RAAAAARGGHHHHH!!!"

And Chini simply speed bursts over to the barrier and punches it with all her might, and it'll be insanely powerful. And if it doesn't break, then she'll hit it again, harder, faster, more angrily, thus multiplying

>> No.2024608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558335250146.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261079

>>2024607
And each time she tried to hit the barrier she'd hit Amanda too, the force driving her back again and again almost like she's beating the girl up, and considering part of her power is controllig the barrier in a way she is.... each strike hits more and more harder and harder until... Amanda starts bleeding, bleeding from the eyes and nose... her own power going into it, not to maintain the barrier but to prepare herself. As the energy was reflected back it just added to the force assaulting it, building Chini's attack more and more, The 'walls' cracking and splintering slightly as the glowing energy walls shuddered and shook before with a sudden crash the first one blew completely a surge of energy erupting outwards to cover the entire temple grounds!!!
Very good took Masala more focus to reach this point.
However something was clearly wrong all that energy bouncing around inside the barrier was now heading straight for the second one with the energy of the first barrier oining in, if it fails the entire temple as well as that part of town would likely blow up!!!
But.....
She bit her thumb and pulled the blood down from her eyes, dropping it to the ground before the very skies around them turned black and inky... as the attack slammed into this new barrier with a blinding harsh flash of light!!!
ENOUGH!!!

>> No.2024609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558368895483.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2024596
Mm?
She'd gasp a little, she wasn't prepared for that, or rather forgot she had a tail
We'll see, just do your best.

>> No.2024610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558370504996.jpg -(579.6 KiB, 1447x1551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
593548

>>2024609
>>2024609
Becoming more succubus than demon, Zenon will lick her lips.

Oh I will~
She'll lock lips with the Goddess and explore her mouth with her tongue, expertly leading around Ilias' own in a face battle of the century.
Her tail will finally push inside as she decides how best to handle Ilias. A black, enchanted rope will float over to her while she works on getting the Goddess worked up.
The energy coating her tail would start to be 'spread' inside of her to get her as turned on as possible.
First I'll get you horny~ Then I'll restrain you and have my way with you~
She thought to herself.
And then... she'll become a cow like me~

>> No.2024611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558370809635.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2024610
Ilias return the kiss, their tongues intertwining with each other. A moan would soon escape her mouth shortly after the tail begins pushing inside of her
With the liquids spreading inside of her, hurt lust would soon begin to rise as well

>> No.2024612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558372426069.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1500x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1291089

>>2024611
Once she began to notice that, she'd reach her hands up from Ilias' breasts and retrieve the rope, pulling it down gently and smoothly begin to tie up Ilias while still working her with her tail and mouth- distractions while Zen tried to take advantage of the moment.
And should she succeed, she'll tie up Ilias shibari style- the enchanted black rope meant not only to boost the arousal of the victim, but seal their strength and power as well.

>> No.2024613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558372650257.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177938

>>2024612
Ilias's lust would continue to increase, focusing on Rozalin in the meantime, allowing her to do what she wanted
Plus she was familiar with rope anyway

>> No.2024614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558372841015.jpg -(132.1 KiB, 850x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135321

>>2024613
Once done, she'd step away from Ilias with a big smile on her face.

...Now we'll play with something special~
She said, reaching for one of the many toys that were now surrounding them. She'd trace her fingers along the display- butt plugs, dildos, and other things, before stopping at something specific.
...Ah I remember her~

She'd say, picking one that was particularly large.

Are you ready~? Well, even if you aren't... You're going to enjoy this anyway~
She'd approach Ilias again, and tease her with the toy, watching for the Goddess' reactions.

>> No.2024615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558373069859.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2024614
She'd let out a small moan at the touch, she seems to have gotten sensitive due to her heightened lust
Ah~ you're going to jam something like that into me?

>> No.2024616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558373278153.jpg -(168.0 KiB, 829x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171987

>>2024615
She'll push it in slowly just to watch Ilias respond, before then pumping it in and out- she was sure Ilias was already wet.
And after hearing her moan enough, she'll let her tail snake around and penetrate the back door as well.

You're a real natural for this sort of thing~ As expected of a Goddess!
She's almost ready...

>> No.2024617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558373398443.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2024616
She'd attempt to match her rhythm with the thrusts, and eventually would let out another surprised moan as the tail also went in
Her tongue would roll out from the pleasure as she's being thrust into constantly

>> No.2024618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558373555609.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 875x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120623

>>2024617
Ahaha~ That face is delicious~
She licks her lips and, using magic to keep the dildo pumping itself without needing to her her hands, she'll press herself against Ilias once more- the tight ropes adding more pressure as Zen presses her boobs into Ilias' own once more.

Let's have you endure a full body massage~!
Saying this, she'll take Ilias tongue into her mouth, gently licking and sucking on it while she rubs against the Goddess- and in this moment her eyes will glow and one of her hands will press against Ilias' stomach and begin to copy the Rose Tattoo Rune just above her crotch.
Now you're one of us~

>> No.2024619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558373692515.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2024618
Ilias would again return the kiss, now completely in the mood. She'd let her do what she wanted since there wasn't much else she could do when tied to a rope

>> No.2024620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558374001368.png -(316.1 KiB, 618x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323663

>>2024619
Zenon would continue to work on her, as the Mark seeped into her soul and branded her.
Her breasts would begin to grow, her hips would become more pronounced, and her mind would be overwritten by pleasure.
You exist to breed and create life that way~ Like a good cow~
Zenon thought to herself, letting her tail thrust faster and the toy as well to match her rhythm.
All while the Goddess is distracted, she'd pour more and more demonic energy into her as well to raise her lust completely and make her think of only one thing.

Aaah~ I bet you would really love having a cock inside of you~ To be handled and played with by a man... and impregnated with their delicious seed. It's all we live for as cows~

>> No.2024621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558374219055.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2024620
Haa... haa...
A dick would feel good, I want one bad.
She'd moan soon after as the pleasure continues to increase. Her excitement continuing to increase, as more fluids begin to leak from the goddess

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)13:43.

>> No.2024622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558374623256.png -(229.2 KiB, 616x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234705

>>2024621
You'll get one soon~
She momentarily looks at Pit, who is still twitching on the floor on the other side of the room.
Pity he's already spent~

As Ilias breasts continue to grow, they'll begin leaking milk as she reaches Cow standards.
Zenon will smile to herself.

Aaah~ You're going to be really popular as a cow~
She'd say, as she kisses Ilias once more and then... teleports her and herself to a the Sabbath Factories to be processed, and to receive her own reward.

>> No.2024623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558375293324.png -(358.4 KiB, 597x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367047

>>2024622
From there, everything would go as planned, she'd get registered, would get placed on a machine and would begin breeding and providing milk for the sabbath, rozalin herself would get her reward, but then things took an odd turn
She was suddenly back in the same bed she was in early, only Ilias was the one mounting her with no rope or mark on her
You had your fun, now I have mine~

>> No.2024624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558376728133.png -(564.9 KiB, 524x1197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
578425

>>2024623
Zenon blinks.

W-What?
Reality snapping backward like this was most unexpected for her. She frowns, looking up at her.

But... I processed you!

>> No.2024625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558378065887.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2024624
Time can be reversed.
Time is what I want it to be, I thought I'd enlighten you on that matter and allow you the chance to have some fun, but now, it's my turn.

>> No.2024626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558378488529.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 493x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109570

>>2024625
I've never met a cow that wanted to revert back...
She says, blinking in amazement. Her imminent treatment not yet dawning on her.

This is... unheard of...
She says, astonished at Ilias.
What kind of fun does she mean? I thought I sealed her and everything. That rope should have been able to hold most Overlords! How powerful is she?

>> No.2024627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558378855487.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024626
She would lean in and kiss the girl, and things would go on much like how zenon would have done it, but a very scary fact is about to don on her, one that Luka had to face in one of his endings
Time around them was frozen, and ilias would pour her lust onto zenon, and would keep going, this would go on for a very long time, even continuing far beyond the weeks she said she could last for, and the goddess just wasn't tiring, neither was her libido, it just kept going and going

>> No.2024628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558380326122.jpg -(745.8 KiB, 1000x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763711

>>2024627
Violated endlessly, Zenon is driven mad in turn with her own lust. She struggles to keep up with her after a while, her nature as a cow coming out completely during that time. Her breasts would endlessly leak milk, and her tongue would constantly hang from her mouth as she struggled to breathe with a happy deranged look in her eyes.

>> No.2024629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558380709610.png -(358.4 KiB, 597x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367047

>>2024628
And it would continue, even more than what the girl's stamina could probably withstand, it might get exhausting, and yet still she wouldn't stop. Pleasure might turn to torture at some point as the pain from pure exhaustion and aches continues to grow.
The goddess had no demonic energy, so Zenon would not be supplying her with libido boosters either
Even when she faints, the goddess would still go at it, the girl mind wake up just as exhausted as before, and yet it would still continue

>> No.2024630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558382355063.jpg -(407.7 KiB, 836x1108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417533

>>2024629
Aaahhnm...!!
She'd moan and groan, and occasionally scream, unable to cope with the treatment. Her eyes will eventually roll to the back of her head.

>> No.2024631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558382477003.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024630
This would go on and on until sanity just might return to the demon, lust being the last of her concerns

>> No.2024632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558385189520.jpg -(44.7 KiB, 486x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45794

>>2024631
S-Stoop...!!
She'd cry out desperately, her face ripe with tears and mucus and other fluids.

I can't...!
She tried as hard as she could to cry out for release- not an orgasm, but to actually be released.

>> No.2024633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558385483043.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024632
Finally, something I wanted to hear.
She would say continuing
Hell she might have even unfroze pit and let him eventually get up so he can see what happens to people who fuck with her
But you don't think such a small romp is going to satisfy me, do you?
You're the one who started this, you're the one who brought this suppressed lust to the surface, and now you beg me to stop?
You also sought to betray me, and you think I'm going to give you mercy?

>> No.2024634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558385779932.jpg -(439.1 KiB, 707x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
449657

>>2024633
While Rozalin squirms, squeals, and begs for Mercy, DP will get up and watch.

...W-What the hell did I wake up to!?
He says mostly to himself, watching with fascinated horror- he couldn't look away. His curiosity at what he had missed was just too much.

Z: I'm sorry...! I'm sorry!
Zenon cries out, begging for mercy, apologizing profusely.
Z: Please...!!

>> No.2024635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558385950266.png -(358.4 KiB, 597x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367047

>>2024634
She'd laugh, as if enjoying her pain, it was a mocking laugh. She'd look down on zenon, mocking her, as if looking down on a lower being
Oh I'm not sure you're sorry just yet, but you will be.
Her smile would get wider and more sadistic
Now let's keep going.
She would pick up the pace again, and this would go on until she'd faint again at least 2 more times

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)16:59.

>> No.2024636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558386655107.jpg -(31.2 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31929

>>2024635
Dark Pit continued to watch as Zenon was tormented and tortured.
At first he liked what he saw, but then he started to change his mind.

...I never thought I'd see a day when sex was more painful than torture.
He mumbles to himself, not sure whether or not he should bother saying anything directly.
I'm just glad I'm not on the receiving end of that.

>> No.2024637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558386887464.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024636
She'd soon after get off the bed and leave the likely sobbing mess on the bed
She thought she could corrupt me, so I thought I would teach her a lesson and what happens when one betrays me.

>> No.2024638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558387137018.jpg -(186.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190762

>>2024637
...Seeing someone like her act like that is kind of terrifying.
He says bluntly.

To be honest, I'm surprised you were able to resist or reverse that at all. The whole corruption thing tends to stick wherever it appears.

>> No.2024639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558387203044.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024638
Time is mine to do with as I please, so it was a relatively easy process.

>> No.2024640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558388707300.jpg -(83.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85933

>>2024639
Be careful who you say that to. There's a few people around who think that. They might disagree with you.

>> No.2024641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558388953006.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024640
We will see when the time comes.
Is all she would say to that.
Until then though, I'm going to continue raising forces.
I might even see about conquering certain factions...

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)17:49.

>> No.2024642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558389655796.png -(319.8 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327461

>>2024641
...Right.
He decides not to push that any further- especially after what he just saw.

Well you conquered her faction right in front of me apparently.
He says half-jokingly.
...Speaking of, did you leave me with her on purpose earlier? I thought she was insatiable with how hard she rode me.

>> No.2024643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558389970142.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024642
I wanted to see what she would do, so yes, I left you there on purpose.
You're used to this sort of thing anyway, and you incubus get a power boost from fucking powerful monsters don't you?

>> No.2024644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558390118249.png -(334.8 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342787

>>2024643
Er... Well yeah, but I don't normally wind up on the floor like that.
Most of the time, at least.

Even Jan holds back enough.

>> No.2024645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558391794728.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024644
That just means you haven't fucked stronger monsters yet.
You need more experience.

>> No.2024646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558399208809.jpg -(714.2 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731329

>>2024645
I guess so.
He glances at Zenon.

...Between what's running through my head and what just happened, I'm not sure what else to say.
My sexual prowess is being judged harshly by a God. That's a low blow to any man's ego.

>> No.2024647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558399520277.jpg -(185.5 KiB, 414x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190002

It's one of those rare times when Mami leaves the peaceful seclusion of the fancy culdesac she lives in. Since Summer's peaking, she decided to visit Aberdeen. After walking around and looking at the sights. She bought herself a cold glass of Southern-style iced tea

She takes a sip while making her way towards the middle of Maid Square. And sits near the fountain

"It's rather nice here."

>> No.2024648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558399577794.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024646
There is nothing else to say honestly.
But now that you're up, we're going to another world to do some recruiting, so get washed and put your clothes back on.

>> No.2024649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558399726284.jpg -(114.6 KiB, 1200x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117332

>>2024648
Fine.
He shrugs, and then jumps back into the hot spring.
Almost magically, he'll look completely renewed of energy.

...It's a good thing you put one of these in here! I'll be done in a minute.

>> No.2024650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558399824196.png -(268.1 KiB, 500x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274536

>>2024647
In the hustle and bustle of Aberdeen, a lone pokegirl is wandering about as if she were looking for someone, slightly distracted by what is around her as it seems she has never visited this place much before
Where did he go?
However, once her eyes have Mami in their sights, she puts that to one side and makes her way toward her
!! Wait a second, is that..
Hello, you are...Mami Tomoe?
She is not very tall of course, owing to her second stage of evolution

>> No.2024651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400045021.png -(4.4 MiB, 1925x1380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4589554

>>2024650
When he gets back, she would have assumed a different form. It still has some similarities as her true self, but it was less imposing, more feminine
She would already be in the process of opening a portal to another universe
This form should do at least until I reveal myself.

>> No.2024652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400160728.jpg -(290.8 KiB, 670x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297826

>>2024651
...
He blinks.
She looks a lot prettier now.
He thinks to himself, and then shakes his head.

Right. Revelations and stuff. If we're recruiting, why not launch a full scale invasion and dominate them by force?

>> No.2024653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400230152.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 512x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52263

>>2024652
I'll think on it, but for now I'm interested in only a few.
In this case, the one who helped kill an alternate version of myself.

>> No.2024654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400424097.png -(416.7 KiB, 569x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426732

>>2024650
>>2024650
"Hm?"

Mami perks up and she heard someone call out her name. She looks over in the direction she heard it from

"Why yes, yes I am. And you are...?"

Mami smiles gently, trying to remember this girl, but no. She's certain they've never met. There's a very kind air to this fine lady

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)21:00.

>> No.2024655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400501455.jpg -(581.2 KiB, 1093x1331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595193

>>2024653
We're scouting people that strong!? Makes me wonder what you need me for. I'm pretty sure someone like that could one-shot me before I saw it coming.
He knows he's not as powerful as other people.

>> No.2024656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400581810.jpg -(188.3 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192793

>>2024655
Maybe, but you could learn from them, it would also help you grow stronger.
If you want to become strong you should seek the strong and learn from them.

>> No.2024657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558400645034.png -(180.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184488

>>2024654
Ah! I'm Amethyst, although you can call me Ammy, I'm a regular at your bakeries in Aurora, it's so nice to finally see you in person.
she has a warm smile of her own, feeling quite at ease around her with that tone, she wasn't sure what to expect from such a high profile figure at first but now? ease

>> No.2024658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558401068229.jpg -(140.6 KiB, 800x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143942

>>2024656
That hasn't worked out so well yet.
He shrugs. He has tried to ask a few people to train him. It usually ends in people attempting to rape him, or threaten him with it at least.

>> No.2024659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558401217739.png -(181.2 KiB, 404x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185517

>>2024658
Well, this one will comply whem I'm done with her.
She would then step through the portal, ending up at the entrance of enrika
Something which might cause much distress from the residents of enrika
I suggest moving away from me.

>> No.2024660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558401361636.jpg -(656.9 KiB, 1000x1650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
672714

>>2024657
"Oh my! What a pleasant surprise."

Mami looks happy to hear that she's a fan. Mami will then put her tea down and gets to her feet. She walks away a little and then turns to face the Pokegirl

"It is very nice to meet your acquaintance Amethyst."

And then curtsies, greeting her properly

>> No.2024661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558401685891.png -(74.5 KiB, 300x437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76278

>>2024660
Surprised by Mami's gesture, very polite and graceful, she returns the gesture herself
It's all mine Mami, I've been hoping to meet you...so has my master actually, although i seem to have lost him.

He told me someone in town had talked about you with him, someone important.

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)21:21.

>> No.2024662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558401756801.jpg -(402.8 KiB, 888x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412500

>>2024659
He follows in after her and then immediately backs up, lifting himself into the sky with his wings.

I'll watch from up here then!
He says, deciding an overhead view of what's to come would probably be more convenient anyway.

Meanwhile, Elves humans and angels alike will be quite alarmed and running around to defensive positions.
"S-She's here!? Warn everyone!"

A voice would cry out and people would keep bustling around ready to attack/defend their homes.

>> No.2024663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558401966372.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168673

>>2024662
Ilias would simply grin as everyone runs around in a panic
Well, at least she did one thing right
She would begin walking towards the village
I love it, the looks of fear in their eyes, the disbelief that the god they once thought dead beyond all doubt has made a return, and at their doorsteps of all things
But even more rewarding will be their looks once they realize they stand absolutely no chance

>> No.2024664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558402142442.png -(549.4 KiB, 751x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562636

>>2024661
"I hope he's alright, perhaps he'll see us here if he passes by. It always draws a crowd."

And things are busy, stores, stands, cafes, etc. People happily going about their lives, tourists enjoying the sights

Anyways, after they greet each other like fancy ladies. Mami thinks about who that may have been. She smiles with a small nod

"Is that so? Mm, who might that have been?"

Mami knows multiple people she considered important. Mami then walks back to the bench and gestures at Ame to join her

>> No.2024665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558402377072.png -(982.4 KiB, 580x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1005972

>>2024663
A couple of elves will fire arrows at her, laced with magic. A whole volley of them will rain toward her as they cower at a distance.

"Everyone evacuate! W-We'll hold her off!"
They'd cry out, even the angels are terrified of fighting her as they lend very little support- All except one.

How... how is this possible!? The Hero defeated you!

>> No.2024666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558402507459.jpg -(188.3 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192793

>>2024665
Defeat is such a strong word.
She would grin and wave her hand, causing a massive gale to blow away the arrows and possibly a lot of the attackers too, except for the stronger ones
I've come to take you back Micaela, and I will not be taking no for an answer.

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)21:35.

>> No.2024667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558402612869.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 500x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108740

>>2024664
Master is getting easily distracted by all the sights and sounds, it's like a new adventure for him as we've not really been to this district before.
she takes the offer and goes to sit with Mami, next to her she looks up, eyes filled with curiosity over this famous figure as she eyes her over a little
Her name is Lillie, related to the demon lord....he is quite familiar with her.
she said with a hint of wariness, mostly because the first time he was taken to bed with her, Hilbert was awash with experiences in his mind that she found hard to organize, given her psychic power nothing really escapes her with him

>> No.2024668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558402926049.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024666
I already used up all of my power before.
She thinks to herself and grits her teeth, but takes a defensive stance... before fleeing out into the woods, flying with her wings.

...Then you'll have to catch me!
At the very least, if I lure her away I can buy the rest of them time to evacuate...

>> No.2024669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558402970450.jpg -(181.8 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186147

>>2024667
"Oh my, I understand. Say no more."

Mami chuckles, alluding to the fact that Mami knows how it can get with Lillie. So she has a good idea of what goes on behind closed doors

"I'm happy to hear that Lillie seems to be doing well and making friends. Well, any friend of Lillie's is one of mine."

>> No.2024670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558403110611.jpg -(194.9 KiB, 1441x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199614

>>2024668
She'd find Ilias too quick, as her foot is immediately grabbed before she can properly take off and then smashed into the floor like Broly did to Goku
You'll find I'm not in the mood for games, neither will I hold back this time.
I really hate being looked down on, especially by my own creations.

>> No.2024671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558403674552.png -(287.8 KiB, 600x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294660

>>2024669
Ah..that's good to hear! I bring things from your bakeries home for him too when I can, he'll be happy to see you.
making friends is always a great thing she enjoys, especially when she doesn't even need to use her psychic powers of suggestion
She definitely made one of Master that's for sure, I'm sure I don't need to go into what I mean exactly, he has also made a friend with the demon lord herself as a result.

>> No.2024672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558404001315.jpg -(680.8 KiB, 1000x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697099

>>2024670
Ughh!!
She cries out and glares at Ilias.

You brought it upon yourself!
Her voice was full of defiance.

>> No.2024673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558404288688.png -(4.4 MiB, 1925x1380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4589554

>>2024672
Yes I did.
She would readily admit, which would be a surprise
I displayed far too much weakness, Its no wonder people forgot what it meant to challenge a god.
That however, was very alarming
She would point her hand towards Micaela, and suddenly her energy would be recharged, back to it's prime. Her combat experience now suddenly fresh in her mind as well
Get up, flail at me all you want. You're now at your best, there will be no excuses.

>> No.2024674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558404741799.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024673
She stands back up, looking herself over, and then back to Ilias.

...I shouldn't be surprised you'd come for revenge, even going this far.
She gets ready, suddenly brandishing her weapon.

No matter what, I will not go back with you. Even if I die.

>> No.2024675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558405073589.jpg -(337.2 KiB, 1280x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345286

>>2024671
"He certainly sounds like a nice young man if both Lillie and the Demon Lord took a shine to him. Trainers often are kind souls."

Mami reaches over and gives the top of Ame's hand a friendly pat

"I'm a trainer myself, my Sylveon turned into a beautiful girl. Her name is Aimi and she manages one of my bakeries. My first one in fact."

Smiles

>> No.2024676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558405090198.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2024674
Oh but you will, you have no choice in the matter.
Enough of this form, this clothes is also getting irritating, it reminds me of when Eden tries to have me keep my image going
But enough of the words.
She would say as she grabs her robe and tears it off
Was she getting taller? Her facial features seemed to be changing too, getting a bit sharper, her hair would get longer as well and her muscles would grow with her size as well
Looking at her, she seemed to look a bit like Micaela
Armor would then appear on her as well, and with it a halberd would materialize in her hands
Come, allow me to show you what happens when you point your weapon at your god.
Finally, with that said, two new pair of wings would appear as well
This would begin to play
https://youtu.be/Sn8yInYg0vs?t=195

Last edited 19/05/20(Mon)22:18.

>> No.2024677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558405613763.jpg -(747.0 KiB, 1300x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764933

>>2024676
Very well.
Light will flash brightly and she swings her blade.

Face my Sword of the Heavens!

>> No.2024678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558405781422.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2024677
The attack would crash into her, ilias would neither block nor counter the move
There would be much devastation from the attack, but when the smoke settled the goddess would be standing completely unharmed
I have, and I'm not impressed.

>> No.2024679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558406042247.png -(1.9 MiB, 1300x1582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2015216

>>2024678
..! T-That was full power too.
She winces, eye twitching in disbelief.

Not even a scratch.
She immediately takes a defensive stance.

>> No.2024680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1558406358440.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2024679
You forget who your god is, I was too soft for far too long. You got it into your head that you could scratch me when in reality I will be the one to choose if or not you hurt me.
You put limits on me in your own mind, based upon yours so you could rationalize your decisions to betray me.
Now, face your punishment.
A massive torrent of holy energy would erupt from Ilias's body, more than the last battle they faced off against her in
Far, far more. It might send Micaela smashing into the floor, or at least onto her knees



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff