[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1556832760070.gif -(2.2 MiB, 368x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2305599 No.2023473   [Delete]   [Edit

UwU what's this?

>> No.2023479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556833521986.jpg -(137.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140420
>Chun-Li

>>2023475
"Hmhm, and tell me something Chun-Li~"

Morrigan said with that Scottish accent of hers. She reaches up and gently undoes Chun's buns. Morrigan likes her better with her hair flowing

A maid then brings Chun her drink, whatever that may happen to be

"Are you training any students of note? female of course, we can always use new blood~"

Sips her drink

>> No.2023480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556833734977.png -(2.3 MiB, 2587x2790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2455393

>>2023470
>>2023477
You were being patronizing and it was pissing me off!
Bowser snaps at Peach.
If it makes you feel any better I wasn't gonna try to hurt you.... even if I do hate what's happened to you. And anyway Kamek's right. You made yourself a threat and I can't let that go.
But why do you think I'm always stealing those stars and their power?

>> No.2023481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556833764129.png -(177.5 KiB, 470x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181811
>Nat

"Ha! Yet you still continue to look at me so defiantly..."

Lifting her head to keep her eyes on nat's as she stands. ...Nat's still taller than Iba, at least

"See? Now you know your place, Ibaraki Douji. You remember that name."

>> No.2023483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556834260465.jpg -(135.5 KiB, 540x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138719

>>2023481
I will. It'll save me trouble looking for you to laugh at your face when you end up losing a big fight.

She'll nod as she'll stand upright and will cross her arms. Mostly she's doing it to remind you who's taller... cause she's that kind of person. Doesn't stop her blushing though
Looking up to her like that, knowing she can do whatever she wants. Damn it, I had this same feeling during the tournaments
Natsuo Ishida.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)17:57.

>> No.2023484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556834694157.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 1535x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251735

>>2023479
Yes?
The fighter will blush slightly as her bun was being undone just to let her long hair flow. Chun Li grabs her drink of sake and takes a sip.
Well...I am training a few with a friend of mines and the prince.

>> No.2023485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556834828035.png -(535.8 KiB, 726x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548708

>>2023482
The bat girl huffs and pouts some more.
Hmph, ruining my fun there but fiiiine, you'll get paid and food. Do a good job pleasing me and you'll get bonus.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)18:07.

>> No.2023486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556835383426.jpg -(62.9 KiB, 900x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64365

>>2023485
Don't I always do a good job?
He does finger guns at the bat

>> No.2023487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556835428180.png -(434.1 KiB, 1094x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444549
>Kamek

>>2023480

Peach rolls her eyes

"And you weren't? Seriously Bowsette..."

"And both of you...enough with me being a threat already!"

Peach takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She sits in mid-air and rubs her forehead, sighing deeply

"Just leave me be, and I promise I won't interfere with you. You want to make theme parks and expand your empire and influence? Fine, do so, I don't care."

"Let me keep my powers. Just let me go from this headache and that'll be the end of it Bowsette. ...Please."

"Satan must be so worried right now..."

"I just want to go back to my life. Its obvious we want nothing to do with each other anyway."

>> No.2023488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556835532986.jpg -(184.8 KiB, 1114x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189270

>>2023487
>>2023480
What do you say, my lord?
She would look to Bowser

>> No.2023489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556835694558.jpg -(86.4 KiB, 569x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88457

>>2023484
"And are you going to actually do your job as a succubus? Truth be told Chun-Li...you've been lacking when compared to the others..."

Morrigan doesn't sound all that pleased now...But continues playing with Chun's hair

"And still no daughters. What's going on with you?"

"Sol is such an incredible opportunity, and yet...nothing."

>> No.2023490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556835963183.png -(941.5 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
964139

>>2023487
I'm drinkin' buddies with your husband! And Kilvas, officially, is an allied nation of the Koopa Kingdom.

She smirks, furrowing her brow and points at Peach.
You'll be seein' me around whether you like it or not.
>>2023488
Strip her of her power and then leave her here in this dimension. She wants to be left alone after all.

>> No.2023491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556836002774.png -(663.7 KiB, 649x1160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
679623

>>2023483
"...Disgusting. You must be one of those masochists. The way you're blushing like that while talking to me so rudely. You're pushing my patience, girl. And it has limits."

"That name...it sounds familiar...why?"

Yuugi has mentioned her once or twice. Since they get along well enough

"Hmph..."

she'll...pout

>> No.2023492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556836450736.jpg -(634.2 KiB, 1667x1544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
649438

>>2023491
N-No I'm not! What're you talking about!
Her cool demeanor will crack and she'll turn her head away angry while even more red. Guess you touched a nerve or soemthing.
I am so not cut out for handling kids. Especially these kinds of kids...

>> No.2023493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556836793659.png -(1.1 MiB, 1368x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1161484

>>2023489
Chun Li sounds nervous after hearing that, letting the woman play with her long silky hair.

Ehehe...I'm sorry for being a disappointment and I do like Sol! He's basically just a little hard to get towards my side is all...
She places her drink down.
I promise I'll make it better!

>> No.2023494   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2023488
>>2023490
Peach makes fists, she can be seen visibly shaking

"No! You coward! You're the one that started all this! I HATE YOU!!"

she bites her lip, as she's rather angry, understandably so

"You must be really proud of yourself..."

Peach is going to try and rip open a portal using all the power she can muster so she can at least try to escape

>> No.2023495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556837131015.jpg -(425.1 KiB, 1000x647) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435270

>>2023486
She narrows her gaze at him and blushes slightly.
You're such a nerd I swear.

>> No.2023496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556837146740.jpg -(78.4 KiB, 716x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80243

>>2023494
>>2023490
Try as she might, the portal would not form
All it would cause would be particles exiting her body and disappearing into the air
Yes, Lord Bowser.
She would begin to walk towards peach
Your knowledge will be of great benefit to the Koopa Empire, and to Lord Bowser.

>> No.2023497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556837203268.jpg -(81.0 KiB, 496x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82924

>>2023492
"H-Hey, look at me while I am speaking to you!"

Iba walks over to where Nat turned her head and faces her again. Hands on her little waist while tapping her red foot on the ground. Still pouting at her too

"Your reaction was unexpected...hehe, looks like I struck a nerve. You closet pervert..."

>> No.2023498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556837766989.png -(543.6 KiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556615

>>2023494
Maybe so! But I'm usually the villain anyway, right?
Bowser turns to Kamek.
>>2023496
...You can let her out after a while. I don't wanna kill her. Maybe she'll have some time to reflect on who she is!
Bowser would start to walk away with a big frown on her face that she wasn't going to share. And she didn't intend to open any portals or use teleportation magic near Peach. Who knows what she might try.
Who cares if I started it anyway? She was so patronizing! Ignoring me and treating me like a child, I'll show her! She can go on Time Out! Who's the child now!?

>> No.2023499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556837962850.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391704

>>2023493
"..."

Morrigan stares at Chun-Li for a fair amount of time. And it'll make Chun more nervous because she's silent, and stares at her sternly

"You have so much potential because you were extraordinarily strong as a human."

"And you're squandering it. So~ I'm going to give you one more chance."

Morrigan then...smiles at Chun and boops her nose with her finger

"Create a succubus and then have Sol knock you up~ Understand? Those are your missions."

"And it's the 2nd of this month...so i'll give you until the end of this month, Chun-Li~"

>> No.2023500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556838281503.jpg -(371.5 KiB, 1280x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380383

>>2023497
Looking away, she'll see your horns in her field of vision and will drop her face to look at you again. She's getting even more embarrassed as her ice smile slowly starts to melt
I'm not a pervert, you midget. Especially not a closet one. And I'm not a masochist! Like I'd be into that kind of thing...

I don't get beaten, or forced to look up to anybody. Not at all. The only thing I'm "into" is defeating those that deserve to lose~ To have their confidence crumble into dust~

All those denials though. A switch maybe...?

>> No.2023501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556838787598.jpg -(185.4 KiB, 776x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189861

>>2023499
Her nose got booped and wiggles it. She realizes she has only a month and wonders already to just get closer to him.
I messed up....Better not screw this up.
...Yes, Mistress.

>> No.2023502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556838912670.png -(918.3 KiB, 1205x1568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
940350

>>2023496
>>2023498
As she was floating in mid-air Peach will start to sink back towards the ground as the particles of her power start leaving her body. Once she touches the ground she'll fall to the ground, defeated. With tears running down her face as the drops sprinkle upon the ground below her

"........."

she doesn't say anything to either of them, she did hear them. And she won't bother looking at other of them either. She'll grip at the ground, leaving deep trails with her gloved hand

>> No.2023503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556839276899.jpg -(118.9 KiB, 979x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121726

>>2023502
>>2023498
You gloated, and lost because of it, how fitting.
If peach does nothing else, then Kamek would move in to extract the knowledge from peach along with her abilities and then leaving her there for a long while, to which she'll then dump her back to Kilvas a good long time after

>> No.2023504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556839505356.jpg -(260.3 KiB, 689x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266529

>>2023501
"Good~! But worry about all that tomorrow~ Today, you can take it easy with me."

Morrigan pulls her hand back and then clinks her glass with Chun's and then winks at her

"Since you came all this way, I should enjoy myself and partake~"

>> No.2023505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556840333155.jpg -(868.3 KiB, 932x1304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
889098

>>2023500
Ibaraki stares at Nat, she isn't buying it. The way she's giving her all those denials at once seems rather odd to the little oni. Also, the faltering smile is a good clue

"Is that so..."

"I should test that then. After all...you sound soooo sure of yourself."

>> No.2023506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556840481842.png -(813.3 KiB, 1200x1450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
832844

>>2023504
She smiles away after hearing that. Picking up her glass and just taking a sip again.
Of course, I'm happy that you get to have lots of fun today!

>> No.2023507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556840609640.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 976x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60088

>>2023505
Raises an eyebrow. She is kinda into this, but like hell she's just gonna straight up admit to it
...Like how?

>> No.2023508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556840756610.jpg -(297.1 KiB, 517x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304267

>>2023506
"Indeed, and fun I shall have my dear~ You're here now, so I plan on having fun with you. So why don't you get more comfortable for me? All that clothing is in the way, hehe."

>> No.2023509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556841072462.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78950

>>2023507
"That's a good question, I'll show you~!"

And that is when Iba leaps towards Nat like a yellow flash. And the next thing she'll feel and realize is her being brought down to the ground again. But this time...Iba's legs are wrapped around her head and neck in a leglock

"Hehe~ Now a little bit of pressure..."

The muscles in her legs bulge, they'll feel so hard as they slowly start to choke her out. And try and she might, she will not be able to break it. Oni strength and all

"You were curious after all, right~?"

>> No.2023510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556841162000.jpg -(403.7 KiB, 1024x1097) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413348

>>2023115
Yes it had been a good thing that day otherwise she might have gone a little crazy.
GHhhhhhhhhhhhaaa no you, you want a demon cock cause your such a slut you wouldn't feel anything else....
She said between a lust filled storm of pleasure that mana increasing both girl's powers as they lost themselves in the feeling her fingers still working furiously away.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)19:52.

>> No.2023511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556841527147.jpg -(13.5 KiB, 220x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13841

>>2023509
Oh yea-

And then Natsuo crashed onto the ground as the tiny oni wrapped her legs around her head and neck. At that moment her MMA instincts kick in and she'll attempt to roll out or reverse the leglock... to no avail.
Its... like I'm trapped in a vice. What I get for being curious..
She'll feel the edges around her vision go blurry as you choke her out

>> No.2023512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556841764449.png -(5.4 MiB, 2586x3624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5626744

>>2023510
"Haaaaaah~!!"

Chini's energy starts spoking rapidly...unable to hold herself back as she feeling so much pleasure right. ...All from her own sister who is lewdly fingering her pussy

"No way I'm...going to cum first bitch...!"

Her fat breasts bouncing within the water. Her pink nipples very stiff, looking so suckable...

"Heh...this ought to shut you up!!"

And that's when Masala is kissed! Kissed by her own sister! Her massive chest pressing against Masala now...

>> No.2023513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556842021898.png -(345.7 KiB, 339x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354027

>>2023511
Unfortunately for Nat...she will not pass out as Iba is making sure she isn't squeezing that hard. But Nat is still going to feel like she's on the verge of doing so

"I bet you're loving every second of this, aren't you?"

Loosens, tightens, loosens up again, and then squeeeeze

>> No.2023514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556842322857.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 813x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130988

>>2023513
Once she got over the automatic reflexes, Natsuo realized that her underwear was getting damper with the moment as the whole experience of having a tinier girl being the boss of her, making her feel small and completely beaten... felt actually pretty damn hot
It..Its good...

>> No.2023515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556842503270.jpg -(715.2 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732396

>>2023512
At this point she's practically ready to shove her whole hand into Chini's wet and lewd fox hole.... her own legs kicking back and forth in the water as she grew more and more wild and lustful her eyes practically glowing with the energy now.
I'll make you I promise you will fall!
She said defiantly as all four fingers began fucking her hard as her thumb flicked her clit like someone trying to turn on a broken flashlight.
Mmmm I'm going to make you....
She said defiantly as another hand grabbed one of those bouncing fat boobs and gripped it hard, forcing her fingers around that fat nipple and pinching down on it.
MMmmmmmnnnnnngg....
And then Chini suddenly forced herself closer forcing her mouth into a sudden kiss with her fellow lewdster.... her own mouth opening slightly from the shock as her lips met.
HOW DARE... SHE
Feeling both aroused and outraged by her boldness her own body starting to tense up already.
No I can't, I can't give in!!

>> No.2023516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556842525774.jpg -(109.9 KiB, 1000x1306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112551

>>2023508
As you wish.
She didn't mind and starts removing her clothing one by one until she was left just her panties on. Showing off her fit frame and thick thighs

>> No.2023517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556842896821.png -(249.5 KiB, 672x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255507

>>2023495
Don't act like you don't love it.

>> No.2023518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556843499175.png -(13.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14031

>>2023517
My, you certainly grown to be such a ladies man, you use to never care once about it one bit. But look at you now.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)20:31.

>> No.2023519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556843502969.jpg -(196.1 KiB, 751x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200768

>>2023514
"Ha~! Well, that was easy~ I expected you to put up a little more fight than that. Hehehe, you really are a perverted masochist!"

Not only will Nat keep feeling that pleasurable yet powerful pressure around her neck. But added to the fact is the feeling of Ibaraki's crotch pressing against the back of her neck. That tiny pussy...and it felt delightfully hot, fire is kind of Ibaraki's thing, as you know

She giggles like a schoolgirl again

>> No.2023520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556843824070.jpg -(200.8 KiB, 728x1047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205587

>>2023519
Like I can dislodge you. Or want to.. That's it... make me feel small
Keeping one hand on the leg that's holding her, she'll move the other hand to her crotch area and will start rubbing herself as she'll feel the heat around her and in her neck

>> No.2023521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556844028190.png -(630.3 KiB, 1000x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645461

>>2023518
What can I say, this place has grown on me. I can't keep the girls away, especially when I live with 'em.

>> No.2023522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556844386508.png -(425.7 KiB, 1280x1797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435912

>>2023515
>>2023515
Indeed...as Chini's own eyes are growing feral, more demonic in nature. Her kiss grows deeper, she forces her tongue into her sister's mouth, swapping spit with her. Soon beginning to wrestle with Masala's

"MMNNNGH~!!"

"This feels good...I WILL WIN~!!!"

Her clit's so hard, her pussy would be seen gushing like a faucet if it weren't for those mana infused waters. Her swollen nipples throb as Masala pinches them, As Chini presses her chest against her, her nipples will start rubbing against Masala's

Chini then drills four of her fingers up her sister's pussy, wriggling her fingers around wildly, rubbing everywhere!

>> No.2023523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556844565266.png -(314.9 KiB, 495x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322470

>>2023521
Like seriously, Amy will probably pass out with how manly you became.

>> No.2023524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556844798565.jpg -(623.1 KiB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638060

>>2023516
Morrigan watches with a lustful look in her eyes. ...Well, more than usual. Taking her time to admire Chun-Li's frame, she can't deny its attraction

"Hmhm~♪"

Morrigan starts to say before gesturing at Chun to come closer

>> No.2023525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556845348285.jpg -(118.9 KiB, 700x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121795

>>2023520
"Oh no, you don't~"

Resting her head on her hand as she squeezes Nat. Ibaraki grinned as she squeezed a bit harder than last time, making her almost pass out. Only to very quickly shift her hold and holds both her arms at bay with one of her own and her leg

As she would expect should she try and fight are...futile efforts

"I didn't say you could touch yourself."

She'll squeeze putting forth pressure on her arms and neck

>> No.2023526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556845635487.png -(651.5 KiB, 1000x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667169

>>2023525
Ghk-!
Her vision blacking out for a moment and her arms slackening, she'll recover only to find her arms locked in another vice while her head and neck are being squeezed by this heat.
...Come on...

Being at your complete and utter mercy, not being able to touch herself.. all of that is making her really really hot.

>> No.2023527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556845661195.jpg -(543.4 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556450

>>2023522
Masala attempted to wrestle back and drag Chini deeper into the bath attempting to force herself away from her, even dunking them both under water several times but it was proving very hard to get those lips to let go... her eyes so focused on her she was losing track of everything around her.... her lust climbing higher and higher as she attempted anything she could do to keep herself from climaxing first, even slamming her legs into the bottom to mask the pleasure with pain.... and it wasn't working.
FUuuuuuck
She wanted to fuck something so bad now she wanted to fight something so bad too, she wanted to rip and tear and fuck while doing it.... and her sister was the closest thing to go after as she fought, flicked, and finger fucked away, her thighs squeezing against her even as their breast battered each other like a pair of prize fighter's boxing gloves her tail glowing under the water as it thrashed in eagerness... her own pussy gushing with need and desire as her stiff clit stood on display on her crotch.... at this point the room could have been filled with a crowd and she wouldn't care.

>> No.2023528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556846410681.jpg -(76.7 KiB, 700x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78558

>>2023526
"Ha! As if I was going to make it that easy for you~ To think you can come to our stronghold and pretend you can survive is funny to me."

Another squeeze, laying it on a bit rougher. Giggling at Nat's situation

>> No.2023529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556846648518.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 315x1042) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106795

>>2023528
I...need a strong...to protect me~
At this point she's just surrendered to this pleasure, moaning between squeezes and starting to slightly drool and babble a little
P-Punish me...

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)21:24.

>> No.2023530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556846960249.jpg -(4.2 MiB, 3508x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4402347

>>2023524
She is rather happy that the succubus enjoys the view. With her hands on her sides, Chun walks on over, swaying her hips until she's close enough for Morrigan.

>> No.2023531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556848262443.png -(5.4 MiB, 2586x3624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5626744

>>2023527
Chini's own mind was full of lewd and intense imagery. Mostly about her sister, thinking about all the things she wants to do to her as her lustful desires peak. All the pleasure she's feeling from multiple fronts screeching at her brain. All she could think of was getting off, to anything, anybody. Cracking skulls, feeling like she can take on the world. Her tail hipping about violently, causing waves upon waves in the bath

Her own pussy quivering at masala's efforts, she could feel it building up...She broke the kiss and starts digging her nails into Masala's chest, biting at her neck, marking her as if she was hers now

She growls, it's laced with lust. She'll finally start to slow down, she licks at some of Masala's bite marks. Some drew blood...

"I'm done playing around...~"

Chini then tries reaching for Masala's wrist and stop her from assaulting her pussy. If she manages this then Chini will start moving her hand away and tries pinning her against the walls of the bath

"I'll just fuck you..."

>> No.2023532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556848734693.jpg -(72.8 KiB, 640x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74585

>>2023523
If she ever decides to move on this then we'll know.

i straight up don't know if anyone still has amy

>> No.2023533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556848844751.jpg -(243.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248873

>>2023529
"As if this is really a punishment for you. You're just a hopeless perverted human."

Her crotch will continue to feel hot...but that isn't all. The limbs Ibaraki is using to bind Nat start to grow warmer and warmer. Not painfully so but noticeable enough that she'll start working up a sweat

All while she'll feel another, rougher, squeeze

>> No.2023534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556849153075.jpg -(127.7 KiB, 800x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130773

>>2023530
And then Morrigan just bends her over...further admiring her voluptuous ass. Chun-li will feel Morrigan's soft but expert touch upon her ass, her mistress enjoying the feel rather firmly

"Like a big cake ready to eat~"

Chun will start feeling kisses upon her ass

>> No.2023535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556849588103.png -(549.8 KiB, 625x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562960

>>2023531
My pussy feels like it's on fire.... but I can't give up
Even as Chini bit down for Masala it was all pleasure to her, from her times with Fasha to Amanda, to the others the pain meant nothing compared to the pleasure the bitchy fox girl just panting harder and harder as she worked her fingers deeper into Chini, pumping in and out rapidly even as the water was soon stained with her blood.
Maaaaaahhhhhhh....
Moaning like a bitch in heat.
So.... ammmmmm I
She fought hard against the hand causing a constant tug of war she was barely able to force it away from her pussy but she was able to pin her against the walls of the bath using her extra weight, her tail still thrashing and assaulting her even as her hand struggled to keep moving.
I can't stop.... myself...
She was going crazy, her power level climbing higher and higher as her body took in more mana than ever before.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)22:13.

>> No.2023536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556850064425.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198332
>Bowser

Much later the witch would return after bowser got used to her new position and then some
Hey cows, it's been quite a while hasn't it~?

>> No.2023537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556850192008.png -(425.3 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435513

>>2023536
She'll look up from her spot in the machine, unable to respond with the tentacle in her mouth, but there's a perverted glint in her eyes as she looks at the witch.

>> No.2023538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556850531557.jpg -(103.5 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105949

>>2023535
Chini would only answer to masala's defense by flexing her power on her. She grins...licking her lips. Seeing that she literally has Masala backed up against a wall

Chini will start trying to overpower Masala, gritting her teeth with lust, excitement, and a vicious drive to win. her muscles start bulging as her strength starts increasing

"Mom taught me some neat magic~ I'll just grow one...and use that to get off, hahahaha~!! Masaaalaaaa~"

Chini starts getting a yandere sort of look now

>> No.2023539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556850592702.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023537
There's a look I like~
Looks like you accepted your place as a cow~
She would look to the girl's breasts

>> No.2023540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556851236800.png -(791.5 KiB, 690x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
810472

>>2023539
Her breasts, which had gotten larger, were practically spraying milk as her excitement increased, affected by her happy mood.

>> No.2023541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556851461038.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100005

>>2023540
Just what I wanted to see~
She would look to her stomach
You've become pregnant quite quickly~
Well, since you've been such a compliant cow, I think I'll leave you here a bit longer until you provide us with children, how's that~?
But for that to happen, you need to show your gratitude~
Pump out that milk faster and you'll get your reward~

>> No.2023542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556852009384.jpg -(279.7 KiB, 656x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286370

>>2023538
And as Chini's muscles started bulging Masala's aura flared out as she began pumping her own strength up.
Grrrrrrrrrr.......RAAAAAAAARRR
The water around them both practically steaming from the energy build up as she glared at her with a feral lust.
You mean this spell?
She said chanting something suddenly as she activated the spell first.
I'll trap it in those fat boobs you love so much!
She thought with a grin, even though she didn't realize she was still failing to stop her.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)22:53.

>> No.2023543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556852066473.png -(668.2 KiB, 1400x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
684250

>>2023541
She'd wiggle herself and try desperately to produce even more.

>> No.2023544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556852179432.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100005

>>2023543
What a good cow~
She would pat her on the head
Alright, you got your wish, I'll let you birth a child for us and continue providing us milk until then~

>> No.2023545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556852758552.png -(1.5 MiB, 1447x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1595428

>>2023544
She looked incredibly pleased, shaking excitedly

>> No.2023546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556852933160.png -(1.5 MiB, 1457x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1579789

Tonight, Ciri visited Aurora after having spent a while in Hyrule with Geralt.
longing to see more city sights again for a change of scenery, she'd be enjoying a nice cold soda- or a monster equivalent.

>> No.2023547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853056792.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198332

>>2023545
I'll leave you to it then~
She would head out, and come back later probably to find a few eggs in a containment chamber that the machine brought them to
Good job, you're now an official cow~!
See, that wasn't so bad, was it?

>> No.2023548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853217776.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100769

>>2023547
It's great~!
She'd say, probably having a short break from at least one part of the machine's function.

>> No.2023549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853252819.png -(138.0 KiB, 1280x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141333

>>2023542
"What?! Damn you...! So she taught it to you too, uh??"

"Of course she did..."

Now there's a big dick where Masala's pussy is supposed to be. Chini looks annoyed at first and then looks down, staring at it, her face flushing as the mana's effects still making her want dick in her holes

"Bitch...!!"

She'll chant the same incantation. And soon sprout her own set as it grinds and presses against masala's. But during that, she'll feel her dick occasionally prod against something else

"Haaaah~! So you kept both...hehehehe~ Which hole should I stuff?!"

Chini keeps trying to overpower her sister...the crazed look in her eye looking even crazier as she tries turning Masala around and bend her over

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)23:14.

>> No.2023550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853314250.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100005

>>2023548
I knew you'd agree once you were trained enough~
You're producing so much milk now.

>> No.2023551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853553165.png -(349.7 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358071

>>2023550
I wonder what Koopa milk tastes like! Is it good? Do you like it!?

>> No.2023552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853695881.jpg -(326.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334423

>>2023551
I tried it, and sold some, it's really popular.

>> No.2023553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853768592.jpg -(508.4 KiB, 781x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520650

>>2023546
And as she walked down the streets passing stands and booths she'd come across a most unusual one labeled "Grooming and surprises.... and odds and ends" it seems Megan's new love of tentacles has cause her to diversify her stand and move it too.... but doesn't really help her business that much.
Mmm.... bored.....
She'd say as her tails swayed behind her, before glancing up and giving Ciri a smile, after all you made eye contact!

>> No.2023554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556853949950.png -(425.3 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435513

>>2023552
I knew I'd be popular! Of course Koopa milk would be the best kind out there.

>> No.2023555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556854069502.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91063

>>2023554
Work hard to provide more, alright~?
You're sabbath property now.
Take pride in being disposable cattle and that you're so high quality.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)23:27.

>> No.2023556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556854080428.png -(842.0 KiB, 700x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862207

>>2023553
Peculiar... Good evening.
She'd smile at Megan.

What kind of surprises do you sell here?

>> No.2023557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556854114408.png -(376.0 KiB, 740x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385028

>>2023555
Yes mistress~!

>> No.2023558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556854309166.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023557
Good, she's ready and willing to provide now, but let's push it more over time~
In fact, I don't even think putting you in the pens now would be an issue~

>> No.2023559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556854862838.jpg -(550.0 KiB, 669x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563178

>>2023549
She didn't need too, I learned it myself from her books...
She said with a gasp before suddenly leaning up and thrusting her own cock between Masala's fat breasts.
Ha look at those cow tits of yours finally someone can give me a real tit job!
She said tauntingly unfortantely exposing her pussy out of the water.
GUuuuuuuuu that feels good
The feeling of that mana infused water pouring out of her joining in with the feeling of Chini's fat boobs pressing in hitting her from both sides.
Look at you, you want it now don't you you little bitch...
She echoed back before she too felt Chini summon up her own feeling the weight of it rest on her ass from her position on the side of the water.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.
Damn I should have gone down instead of up.
She suddenly realizeed as she felt that hard length grinding against both exposed holes, her dripping slit leaking all over the head as she attempted to resist getting turned.

>> No.2023560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556854919345.jpg -(264.8 KiB, 773x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271162

>>2023558
W-Well it's fun, but I haven't been home in a while.
She'd say, frowning at the witch.

>> No.2023561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855069337.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023560
Don't worry I didn't mean yet.
You'll have breaks in between that's usually offered anyway.

>> No.2023562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855114301.jpg -(142.3 KiB, 923x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145714

>>2023556
Thank you nice someone noticed me, I don't get that much business these days.... just my regulars....
She'd smile a little, after all she didn't look like her regulars.
Oooooooh that.... mmm that's something new I added recently, I tried food surprises but that was no good, I tried surprise fun but that didn't work either so now.... my surprises are of the squrmy kind.....
She smiled as her tails seemed to rise up behind her acting more like snakes than fluff.
It's good fun.... especially after a long day, just turn your mind off and lose yourself in it...
For Megan the hard part is going back to normal, each time it gets harder and harder for her.

>> No.2023563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855240677.jpg -(350.7 KiB, 1300x1735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359149

>>2023561
Well... I don't know about that. It seems like it'd take up a lot of my time. I got stuff I gotta do as a ruler.

>> No.2023564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855316741.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023563
Did you forget what I said?
Time flows different here and in the factories.
Weeks here is hours out there.
An entire year is a week or so outside.

Last edited 19/05/02(Thu)23:48.

>> No.2023565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855375883.jpg -(503.0 KiB, 1050x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515098

>>2023562
>>2023562
The squirmy kind, hm? And what inspired that sort of change?

>> No.2023566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855434426.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94151

>>2023564
I didn't forget... I just... have other things I like to do too.

>> No.2023567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855551097.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023566
Don't worry about that, let your mistress take care of that part.
You belong to me, you even agreed to it, so that means any thought on how your time is managed is up to me, not you.
I'll keep your needs into consideration, so don't worry.

>> No.2023568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556855675026.jpg -(151.2 KiB, 800x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154822

>>2023567
Mn... Yes mistress.
She'd say and obediently quiet down.

>> No.2023569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556856032009.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023568
Good cow~
After a bit more time, she machine would finally let the cow down on all 4
Now...
She would get on the koopa's back
Give me a ride to one of the other rooms, I have a surprise for you.

>> No.2023570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556856146627.jpg -(97.0 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99309

>>2023565
A lot of things, but mostly it was someone paying a visit and give me lots and lots of fun with some... she was scary but oh so much fun.... I almost gave in completely....
She blushed a little.
But she gave me a lot of pets to play with afterwards so I want to share...

>> No.2023571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556856173384.jpg -(493.1 KiB, 1250x1617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504903

>>2023569
Yes mistress~!
She says happily and will begin to crawl on her nubs toward the room in question.

>> No.2023572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556856308974.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023571
Once they got there, there would be a line of androids waiting for them
I brought some of these from one of the warehouses for you.
They'll be serving you and helping to keep your castle nice and well maintained.

>> No.2023573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556856425289.jpg -(280.1 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286776

>>2023570
Ahhh, I see. You met my daughter.

>> No.2023574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556856947291.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 2900x4095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1052887

>>2023572
Huh? That's what Kamek is for.
Bowser said, blinking at them.

>> No.2023575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857037161.jpg -(326.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334423

>>2023574
Maybe, but more staff is always good, besides they can help in a number of different ways besides cleaning~
They're machines after all, I'm sure you can think of something.

>> No.2023576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857121871.jpg -(136.9 KiB, 850x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140172

>>2023573
"Oh your daughter.... I can't see the resemblence but I'll take your word for it....
She smiled slightly as she sat back in her chair, her tails coiling around her tentacle like.
I swear she gave me one of the best times I've had with someone who wasn't a man...

Plus she was cute in the creepy cute way...

>> No.2023577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857304672.png -(1.2 MiB, 2500x2026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1291897

>>2023575
A1: We are programmed and qualified to tackle a great number of tasks. We're eager to serve.

Eh, yeah I can figure something out eventually.

>> No.2023578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857495760.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023577
Good, I've been meaning to put more of these to work~
They used to be star breaker and her crew, until we reprogrammed them and changed their appearances to more popular machines on the market~
Now they're all too willing to serve.

>> No.2023579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857579685.jpg -(156.3 KiB, 900x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160067

>>2023576
Yup, that's her all right. She inherited my power over time and space- she's from another reality all together.
Ciri smiles at Megan.

I'm glad she's making friends.

>> No.2023580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857720581.jpg -(327.9 KiB, 1971x2570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335760

>>2023578
Starbreaker? That's a pretty badass name! I wonder what she was like.

>> No.2023581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857821128.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023580
All copies of her files were deleted, so you won't get to see, sadly.

>> No.2023582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556857874737.jpg -(350.7 KiB, 1300x1735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359149

>>2023581
Oh... That's lame.

>> No.2023583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556858504507.jpg -(417.3 KiB, 850x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
427362

>>2023579
Wow that's pretty amazing, so that's why she could suddenly be in one place or another, complete dimensional hopping abilities... impressive that's nice power....
She grinned.
Well if you see her around tell her to drop by again sometime... I'd love to show her what I've done... she said I'm her disciple now or something.
More like she'd love to have more done TO her... such a perverted fox.
But yes I guess I'd call her a friend.... glad to meet you then...

>> No.2023584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556858653037.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>2023583
Yes well, my children tend to do that~
She winks.

I'll be happy to see what you can do as well, if you'd like?

>> No.2023585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556860046704.jpg -(13.1 KiB, 213x301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13391

>>2023584
And I like it I swear if she hadn't stopped I might have lost my mind.
She giggled.
Well more than I haven't already have.... I guess you got to be a little crazy to live here and you want an example, well....
She'd suddenly strip her clothes off as her tails began growing behind her.
I don't have much experience in using this on anyone but myself, but if you'll come on over I'm sure I'll make this work....

>> No.2023586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556863569342.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088342

>>2023559
"HAAAAAAH~!!"

She'll almost sound like she's hissing. The feeling of Masala's slick hole sent a rapidly crawling pleasure run up all her lower hips, ad spine. Her own pussy quivering along with her shaft as it throbs from it all

Masala will feel Chini's claws stab into her back, these feeling much than what Fasha has done. Such a lustful ferocity, more than just a sexual dominance. She glares at Chini with insane desire, her reason fading away to instinct

"...."

She just stays silent as she closed down her sister's back, cutting her and then gets a vice grip on her ass at her arm muscles bulge. Letting actions do the talking now, taking after a certain someone. Mother would know

And then with all her might, she's going to try and just slam Masala down upon her fuck-stick

>> No.2023587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556864740092.jpg -(332.5 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340440

>>2023586
Masala's own shaft was already throbbing and leaking especially as Masala began using her leverage to fuck Chini's tits right in front of her... giving her a face full of cock in an almost deliberate attempt to tease HER into giving in.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraa....
She herself was growling almost ferally as she attempted to shift down to drive it into a proper hole herself trying to make herself climax first.
I want to FUCK!!!
Her mind almost angry from the overwhelming urges inside of her... her power level growing to the point she already had a second tail popping up.
Gaaakkkk...
She hissed and suddenly lunged at her neck, biting down hard as well as she tried to crunch down, feeling the pain of those claws in her back tearing at her.... this turning more into a battle at this rate.
MORE, MOREEE!!!
Her thoughts were falling apart as well replced with a feral instinct, fuck, conquer, destroy, fight.... all of this poured through both floof's heads to the point it's all she could do as she gripped at her, her own claws coming out as her feet teared at her hips, sinking inwards before.... she was suddenly slammed down hard onto her!

>> No.2023588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556865836636.jpg -(195.2 KiB, 2048x1328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199880

>>2023587
"Stop...struggling!!!"

She said, growling with venomous intent. She desperately wishes to get off, her balls churning for that sweet release. But Masala is making it so difficult, angry sex on a whole other level

"GRAAAAARGGHH!!!"

She can't be silent now, she's so aroused, so angry...she can feel Masala's power rise, and she'll keep matching it. The searing pain of her skin being cut open due to Masala's claws...she doesn't seem to feel it by how she's grinning at masala. The same way she would when they would spar. This indeed was turning into a fight. And her cock hunger for her sister. The mana warping them, things have gone crazy

"NNNNGRAAAARGGHH~!!!"

That felt so good, to suddenly feel that hot, tight embrace she's long for. But that when it happened...Chini went for it first as she went to her Two-tailed state shortly after Masala slammed onto her in a fit of passion

>> No.2023589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556867246299.jpg -(299.8 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307023

>>2023588
At this point Masala was barely more than a savage beast wishing to bury her own cock into Chini's eager pussy too the urges causing her to thrust against her even as her own pussy began gripping down on that intruding length plunging into her own hole..
MMMMMMMmrrrrrrrrAWRRRR!!!
She slashed at her again bending down and chomping on her boobs as the bounce knocked them into the air, Masala trying to force herself backwards into the water to leave her on top!
ITs MINEEEE
What she didn't know, but she attempted to use her sudden surge of strength to send Chini flat on her back, even with her cock still buried inside of her!

>> No.2023590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556869625131.jpg -(597.1 KiB, 788x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611477

>>2023532
She will look at her jewel then Sonic.
Well, in due time I guess. Got myself a goal~

>> No.2023591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556872356480.jpg -(119.6 KiB, 900x1530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122442

>>2023534
To the touch, a nice plump and firm shape, sporting her large thighs and amazing legs, her ass certainly stands out the most. Chun Li blushes away from the touch, feeling the expert touch of gentle yet wanting, feeling her fingers dig into her big peach.
Thank you, I make sure to keep my training up.
Chun Li continues to let Morrigan touch away, feeling those kisses felt like tiny shocks of pleasure hitting her skin.

>> No.2023592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556901583310.png -(829.6 KiB, 1029x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
849487

>>2023590
You have fun with that.
Sonic is back to reading his dumb comic.

>> No.2023593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556913265262.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 496x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90634

>>2023592
She places it down while he was distracted and floats on over to Sonic while he is reading and boops his head with her breasts.

Take me out, dummy. I am in a good mood.

>> No.2023594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556913458594.png -(1.9 MiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1948169

>>2023593
Eh? You wanna go out?
I'm not exactly a "date" kind of guy but fine.

He closes his book and shifts out from under those boobs to drag the bat out of the house at rapid speed.

>> No.2023595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556914292030.jpg -(70.1 KiB, 800x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71801

>>2023594
Wha-
She then finds herself grabbed and sped off with the blue blur.
I will never get use to this!

>> No.2023596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556915085248.jpg -(316.0 KiB, 511x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323593

>>2023595
Don't mind me I'll just princess carry you like I do all the girls

Don't be so dramatic, you're doing fine.

>> No.2023597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556916438049.png -(590.3 KiB, 1280x1343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
604430

>>2023596
She'll frown and look the other way.
Hmph!

>> No.2023598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556916590014.jpg -(279.4 KiB, 731x1094) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286126

>>2023597
Eventually they'll stop at some scenic outdoorsy cliff above a forest because that's how Sonic rolls.

Here we are, best seat in the continent.

>> No.2023599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556918312168.png -(745.7 KiB, 600x1327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763557

>>2023598
She'll be placed down and the bat will dust herself off. Then looking ahead, her eyes widen.
Oh wow...It's beautiful.

>> No.2023600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556930820327.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

And so there was a visitor to the Mushroom Kingdom. On a personal quest in search of some semblance of sanity in an otherwise crazy world, the fastest way to get there available to the Leech King was through the portals. The generally constant planar anchors that allowed free travel from Bowser's Castle to Castle Luran. The Leech King felt at home given the decor, he was familiar with castles. The fire, however, he could use a lot less of. At least it was warm, something he could be thankful for as a cold-blooded creature...

>> No.2023601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556932396356.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10765

>>2023600
And it wouldn't be long before he ran across one crowned headed princess looking like her usual pouty self.
Grumble Grumble.
Yes she actually says the word grumble.
Things just keep getting stranger and worse... I heard she was able to nab peach and now we're supposed to deal with getting some new 'help' for some stupid reason, we don't need any help.... especially not from some stupid human robots.

>> No.2023602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556933097283.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2023601
And so the Leech King would be a bit perplexed.
She actually said grumble...
Lupul is used to hearing weird things by virtue of being a psychic, but someone saying it out loud still threw him through a loop and made him do a quick evaluation that his senses were tuned right.
Oh, it's another one with a crown...
He takes a moment to assess Booette's visage, noting both the similarities and differences between her and Peach and Bowser.

Hello, there.
He says, giving a little wave.

>> No.2023603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556934267379.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180318

>>2023602
She's weird when she's annoyed either way it's clear this princess was pale, deathly pale, and despite the heat she was barely even sweating too...
Hmmm?
She gazed at him and then suddenly turned her face away with a slight blush.
...
Before answering with an annoyed defiant tone.
Who are you and what do you want.
She had already written you off as an intruder cause who would bother to invade this place, besides she had a suspicion on who Lupul was.

>> No.2023604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556934641635.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2023603
He raises an eyebrow as she turns away.
You know it's rude to talk to someone with your back to them.
Was she blushing? Is she shy?
Lupul ponders this question while he takes a deep breath to answer hers.
I am King Lupul, Head of Costume and Wardrobe Design to Lord Bowser... There are many other titles, but I think that is the most prudent one.
They certainly were a mouthful, and he figured most of them dealt with things Booette probably had very little knowledge of, so he didn't go into the whole schpiel, though he thought the position appointed to him by Bowser was a bit... much. Then again, everything with Bowser was a bit much. The Koopa King and/or Queen was not a creature of subtlety.

Who might you be?

>> No.2023605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556935044054.png -(1.0 MiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1070946

>>2023604
Well get used to it, it's just what my kind do...
She said sounding rather arrogant.... but not as dramatic as Bowser usually was at least.
Ah right you.... the strange one as she called you, the one she didn't want me to meet I think.... though she's one to talk about being strange these days....
Half glance would reveal a pouty face behind the blush.
I am Princess or Queen Teresa, or Queen Boo, or Bower's highest Spymaster...
She floated up into the air this time keeping her face up towards the ceiling to avoid eye contact.
I am King of all boos!

And then she floated back down.
Or I was until Bowser made me work here.

>> No.2023606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556935891993.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2023605
Oh yes. I'm the strange one...
He says a little indignantly, shaking his head.
Yes, the Sabbath Cow is referring to ME as the strange one. What a delightful irony...
At any rate, it is a pleasure to meet you, Queen Teresa.
Queen of all Boos? What's a boo? Oh wait, aren't they those wispy spirit things? Then why does- ohhhh, the crown. Got it.

Well, it is nice to meet the Spymaster, but I am in the middle of a quest. Do you know where Sarasaland is?

>> No.2023607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556936952697.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89279

>>2023606
Of course she's said that everyone in this world is strange and that they'd eat me alive if she didn't 'Prepare' me...
More blushing for other reasons.
Because of that I've hardly left the castle even now...
She looked proud that he noticed her name.
Hmph... Well all leaders need a spymaster, I'm sure even you have one, and Sarasaland... I think it's through a portal somewhere in the castle....

>> No.2023608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556937828423.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2023607
Well... she's not wrong. They would eat you alive.
You have the body of a curvaceous Princess and the fact that it's a new body means you haven't fully explored what it can do. Couple that with the literal legions of sex demons, and you are what they might refer to as "prime rape bait."
He said casually. The world had long since passed the point where things like rape weren't casual conversation. Sure, Lupul would appear callous to most outside of Aurora or really any place that wasn't occupied by monster girls, but it was the reality he lived in.

...I actually don't have a Spymaster.
He pauses.
But you're right. I should get one. I mean most of my intel comes from the magic mirror and the giant observatory machines... but I suppose I could appoint it over someone officially.

Anyway, you said portal. That's easy. Out one portal, in another...
Erm.
You don't happen to know particularly WHICH portal, do you?

>> No.2023609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556939141091.png -(654.6 KiB, 640x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
670280

>>2023608
No Bowser made certain to force me to explore every part of my body... in full detail... she wouldn't let me have my powers back until she finished too...
MORE POUT
I didn't get it at all, sure I guess it felt good but I don't know... Sometimes I miss just being a ghost when I didn't have to worry about stupid stuff like this, but I can't take this crown off!
Being Booette is suffering
You don't...
The mention got a look of surprise.
Then I'm surprised no one's beaten you up yet, not having a spymaster, what kind of king are you?

But I guess magic mirrors are King like so I guess that works....
She began to ramble before he asked about the portal causing another shrug.
I wouldn't know, never been there, never wanted to go there, I heard it's too sunny there.

>> No.2023610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556939761923.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2023609
In full detail?
He raises an eyebrow.
Well, that's certainly a boast. Bowser only recently came into her own, so how could she possibly have run you through the gamut of... Hm. Sensuality~ heheh.

He gives a small chuckle.
Besides, if you don't get the point, then I suppose Bowser left your lessons incomplete. The pleasures that body can afford you are... well, eternity, hm hmm hmmm.

If you ever want to try the, ah, advanced course.
He flashes her a playful wink.
Do give me a call~

>> No.2023611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556940674579.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 640x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111429

>>2023610
Well she barely seemed to know what she was doing too, and she didn't act like she does now....
The ghost said with a shrug.
It's more like she was teasing me... we don't much like each other.... we used to be rivals!
She nodded
She hated Mario and I hated Luigi.
She started to go into a villain rant but his attempt to flirt with her just caused her to make eye contact again and blush even harder.
I don't need any lesson like that right now,
But didn't she say I could use my body to get information?
There was an idea.
But I'd still like to follow you around awhile, while I....
She took a deep breath
Think about it.
Least it'll be better than waiting on her to order me around again, and if I follow him if he leaves then I'm just being a spymaster.

>> No.2023612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556944761430.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2023611
You use to be rivals, even though you both hated different brothers?
He gives a curious look.
What, was it a competition to see who can fuck with the plumbers the most?

Well, I could definitely use the company, heheh. Especially since you're so easy on the eyes, Queen Teresa.
He said with another cocky smile.
I really don't know where I'm going, but I wanted to see if every Princess in this corner of the Multiverse are... well, batshit insane.

I've seen a few of them so far, and not two licks of sense between most of them. So I just wanted to check out the other two Kingdoms before I passed any judgement.
Or commenced any invasions...

>> No.2023613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556946571508.jpg -(356.7 KiB, 850x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365234

>>2023612
Bowser never liked that I actually managed to defeat Mario once, even trapped him in a painting. But that's because Bowser never could be sneaky and subtle with planning... it was always "Rawr Rawr I'm the Koopa king here to smash"
Except now she's the one getting smashed.
No every time they went after Bowser's latest plan they'd end up flattening my precious boo's like nothing.... Over and over they'd storm into our haunted houses and wreck the place all because it was in their way... As King of the Boos they had to be punished!
She laughed rather maniacally but it really just sounded like a cute noblewoman's laugh.
Ha ha....
And she stopped when she realized it didn't sound evil at all looking almost sheepish.
But yes that's more what I did.... Even dressed myself up as Bowser once and scared the pants off Luigi.... until he broke it.
Pout... either way it's clear her plans are way more complex than Bowser... though she's also clearly slightly obsessive.
Though I'm kind of glad they aren't here, I wouldn't want them to see either of us like this....
The mention of other princesses got a shrug.
Well Bowser did capture the Princess Peach of your world recently I don't see how she was that crazy, maybe she was rude and prideful... but it's not like she didn't always eventually get freed from Bowser's traps...
The ghost shrugged.
From what I heard she was always a bit of an airhead... if you're going there you're looking for her friend Daisy?
She shrugged floating there.
Never met her....
Unless when we're racing or doing sports does that count?
She only shows up in side stories or the contest games anyway.

>> No.2023614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556947485509.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2023613
So she's the wily one... Hmm, no wonder she's the spymaster...
Still, Teresa's depiction of Bowser elicited a laugh from the Leech King.
Heheh, well, I certainly can't argue with that, my dear Teresa. Bowser is not exactly a creature of subtelty... Nor planning. I can see how an adversary like that might cause the plumber brothers to grow... careless.
Wait, are their last names Mario? Mario brothers... Is his name Mario Mario? How odd...
Well, Queen Teresa, as I have assured Bowser, if either of the brothers show up, you may leave them to me. I am an expert at dealing with problems.
Lupul takes a deep breath and shrugs.
At any rate. Crazy is... subjective. Both Zelda and Peach have displayed traits not exactly becoming a ruler, and frankly, I'm surprised the Mushroom Kingdom isn't in open rebellion from incompetent rulers.... current occupation by Lord Bowser notwithstanding, of course. If Daisy and Rosalina are both equally inept under their crowns... new management may be in order, if only for the sake of the smallfolk, you see.
A problem I plan on rectifying should it, in fact, turn out to be a problem.

...Of course, multiverse theory gets all wonky when you account for different dimensions. You said the Peach of our world, but that's the thing. The Peach on that planet was pulled from another reality. Which one, there is really no telling. There's probably hundreds if not thousands or even millions of alternate Peaches out there. Even before accounting for the crown that turn things into Peach-like entities.

>> No.2023615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556949905765.jpg -(665.6 KiB, 940x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681602

>>2023614
Usually if Bowser had a good plan someone else was either helping them, or someone was using them. Or someone hired someone..
Odessey rings a bell there.
And I think by keeping Bowser from making the truly complicated evil plans it keeps it all nice and safe for people.
4th wall
Well if the Mario brothers do show up, take care of them without telling her cause at this rate she might want them for her bedroom.
And she seemed to blush at that, could she have a bit of a thing.
Though don't kill the green one, I want him alive...
BLush... hoboy nothing like some Foy Yay right?
I think the Mushroom kingdom is used to it, I mean Bowser's invaded it around 4 or 5 times not counting times other people invaded or just the normal monsters that roam around...

Peach never heald much power, usually there was a Chancellor who held power I think.
At least in Mario RPG
She never ruled, sometimes I think that's why she was always so naive, she never understood how to be a queen yet...
She muttered a little
Of course also being not used to being subtle Bowser usually just sticks someone smart in charge of doing the actual ruling, like that Kamek....girl... Kamek ruled Bowser's kingdom before Bowser even did.
The questions of the other two got a mixed look.
Well I think the Rosalina girl rules her place, whereever the hell it is, but I think Daisy has a king too.
And then he got into multiverse and she was like what?
This is complicated!!

>> No.2023616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556994687731.png -(342.2 KiB, 840x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350392

>>2023599
Yeah, it's hard to believe places this nice exist around here.

>> No.2023617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556997424406.jpg -(167.3 KiB, 600x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171333

>>2023616
She looks the other way and blushes slightly.
Jeez...You dork.
She turns around and smiles
Well...This is rather nice of you.

>> No.2023618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556997486529.jpg -(265.3 KiB, 730x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271676

>>2023617
You said you wanted to go out, so I took you out.
I'm just that nice of a guy.

>> No.2023619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556997672863.jpg -(132.9 KiB, 670x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136089

>>2023618
Hmhm, sure you are.
While he's not looking, she'll be a sneaky bat and place a kiss on his cheek.

>> No.2023620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1556999557214.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 1100x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58622

>>2023619
Sonic does a blush at that one
Hey hey, you're getting too affectionate aren't you?

>> No.2023621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557001255791.png -(400.8 KiB, 600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410461

>>2023620
What, you think I did it out of liking you? Haha, that's rich.
She is rather amused with herself.

>> No.2023622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557003183587.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 787x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85373

>>2023621
Heh, you seem to like me a lot when you gotta work out your frustrations.

>> No.2023623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557004017628.png -(1.8 MiB, 2748x3947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1924666

>>2023622
Ha, don't make me look for my little red girl friend who knows how to use her fingers.

But I do hate to admit you're not bad.

>> No.2023624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557004453798.jpg -(177.7 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181926

>>2023623
We all know it takes more than fingers to really get your engines running.

Just "not bad"?

>> No.2023625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557006758169.gif -(2.2 MiB, 350x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2296160

>>2023624
She stares away at him.
Yup. You better start getting better~
Can't really admit to this doofus that he's good. No chance I am praising him!

>> No.2023626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557008042088.png -(383.7 KiB, 498x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392924

>>2023625
I mean if you want "better"-
At some point, in the span of less than a second, Sonic had riled Rouge up, groping her tits and ass, fingering her over her clothes, all sorts of lewd stuff. And just as that girl blinked and see's Sonic in the same position he was in before she'll be experiencing that lightspeed build up of pleasure.

>> No.2023627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557011327551.png -(203.7 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208636

>>2023626
She'll likely find herself beet red at this point as a rush of pleasure flooded through her body.
H-haa~!
I-Idiot...

>> No.2023628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557012193011.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63690

>>2023627
Heh, everyone makes the joke, but you can't beat a guy who knows how to use his speed.

>> No.2023629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557014330011.png -(413.9 KiB, 571x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423789

>>2023628
She bats him haha get it? She's a little fluster over it.

Damn it Sonic, you're seriously going to get it!
Lets go home, I am not doing it out here like an ANIMAL.

>> No.2023630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557015201374.png -(249.5 KiB, 672x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255507

>>2023629
Heheh, but that's all we are.
Sonic will take the bat home anyways.

>> No.2023631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557015599473.png -(1.2 MiB, 950x1611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1248174

>>2023630
I have class you know.
She lets him princess carry her back home. For now lets fade to these two getting to know each other better.

>> No.2023632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557092256515.png -(927.3 KiB, 1000x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
949567

>>2023591
And they'll only start to feel better, and better. As Morrigan's influence on her brood will start effecting Chun-Li. Her body will slowly begin to increase in sensitivity and heat. Chun-Li's arousal will start to crank upwards as well

Chun-Li sill start feeling hard, teasing, slaps strike down upon her large peach. Morrigan spreading her ass apart. Enjoying the view and starts licking one of Chun-Li's ass cheeks

"Hmhm, and it shows. Good to know my property looks after herself~"

Morrigan would say flirtatiously

>> No.2023633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557093752019.gif -(1.7 MiB, 768x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1801594

>>2023632
She stands still until she started feeling the effects from Morrigan. Heat from simple touches and kisses causes Chun Li to pant slightly, feeling the aches of her skin only made her mind slowly go.
H-Ha..
She indeed kept herself in shape, being a fighter and a detective has been her strong points. Those nipples of hers harden, letting the succubus to play with her large peach, exposing her holes as they twitched in excitement.

Last edited 19/05/05(Sun)18:02.

>> No.2023634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557094260966.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1023x1407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1158209

>>2023633
Morrigan of course, knows full well what effects her mere existence is having on Chun-Li. Taking pleasure and amusement at her body's reactions

Chun-Li will next feel Morrigan blow air towards her sensitive and twitching holes as she continues playing and spreading Chun-Li's ass. That alone will feel quite good

It wasn't long before Chun-Li will also begin to feel black and slimy tendrils form out of Morrigan's back and begin to coil around her breasts and hard, swollen, nipples

>> No.2023635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557095176002.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 3508x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1449441

>>2023634
Hnngh~!
She clenches her teeth, just from the simple tease of blowing air against her pucker. The fighter felt her body being gripped by something and then jolts of heat shooting through her body let a moan escape from her lips. Morrigan was making such a strong fighter weak from simple touches. Her nipples being played with as well as her ass only made her mind slightly blurry of sinful lust.

>> No.2023636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557101382959.jpg -(545.0 KiB, 1200x2247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558080

>>2023635
Morrigan is now going to play with her pet...With a smirk, she lays back on the pool-side bench. More and more tendrils form out of her body. And she'll start to bind Chun-Li's arms and legs

Despite her strength. As incredibly amped as it is because she's a succubus. She won't be able to break free...not that she'd want to

"Now that is a very sexy look for you, my pet~"

The binds will get tighter and tighter, even those around her breasts and nipples. They will hurt but at the same time, she'll feel pleasure from it all. Further drowning her mind and senses in bliss. Her legs will start to get spread open, exposing her lewd holes to her mistress

>> No.2023637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557102591786.jpg -(155.3 KiB, 679x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159027

>>2023636
Chun Li will be binded away from the tendrils of her mistress getting ready to feast away on her pet. Chun Li will gasp away as those slimy things squeeze away around her chest and nipples.
Haaa~!
She couldn't free herself but for what reason was there to? Chun was soon spread and exposed, her cheeks tinted red as her slit already wet from the voyeurism.

>> No.2023638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557103013807.jpg -(196.9 KiB, 650x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201616

>>2023637
"My Chun-Li, you're already dripping~"

Morrigan chuckles and sips Chun-Li's sake. As she will no longer be drinking it

Tendrils start to coil around her toned, muscular, thighs. And the tips will make their way towards Chun-Li's pussy. They spread her wet, pink, lips apart before they start to flicky and whip at Chun's throbbing clit

>> No.2023639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557104230302.png -(250.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256077

Uriel responded to a call from the heavens, or specifically Ilias, and moved to place herself back to where her journey began, looking for the caller with an air of uncertainty and antipication

>> No.2023640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557104542172.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023639
She'd eventually find herself before a rather large angel with 6 wings, dressed partially in armor, sitting on a large stone throne of sorts
So you've come, good, I was wondering how many angels were left around here.
It seems you're the only one.

Last edited 19/05/05(Sun)21:02.

>> No.2023641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557104751194.jpg -(208.1 KiB, 1500x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213047

>>2023638
Helpless, her flower was being played with which causes her to moan out in plea. Throwing her head back from the sensation, Chun Li felt shocks of pleasure as soon as her clit was being punished.
Haa..Mistress~!
She couldn't take it, feeling the flick, the squeeze of her body only made her drip some more. The proud woman considered the strongest woman in her world now is binded by a succubus that's playing with her body and mind,

>> No.2023642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557105128548.jpg -(260.3 KiB, 689x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266529

>>2023641
>>2023641
Morrigan just grins as she watches her helpless pet be played with like some common whore. Her strength and title mean nothing before Morrigan. Right now; Chun-Li is nothing more than her toy, a plaything, something for her to use for her amusement

Chun-Li's sensitivity is increased further, the level in which she feels pleasure increased. The once proud detective's holes will the to be stuffed so badly. A tendril wraps around her clit, squeezing it tightly, pulling on it. Sending more and more pleasure throughout Chuin-Li's body

>> No.2023643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557105139044.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190012

>>2023640
She tilts her head, very confused, this was quite different to what she remembered
I...am? But whatever happened?
She looked around as if to take in what could have changed in relation

>> No.2023644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557105289713.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2023643
Nothing you need to trouble yourself with, I've decided to take charge here since the other version of me will not be.
Creating angels is an easy task. I just wanted to see who was left before I began.

>> No.2023645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557105904502.jpg -(569.8 KiB, 994x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583449

>>2023644
she can only wonder what happened while she was staying with Amanda
Very well...

she rubs her arms a little, awaiting the next words

>> No.2023646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557106120003.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023645
She'd look the girl over
I can tell you're new...
Do you have any combat knowledge?

>> No.2023647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557106970405.jpg -(489.3 KiB, 844x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501029

>>2023646
I've never really been trained in my combat too heavily since I awoke. Mostly it's been pleasure...

>> No.2023648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557107217466.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023647
Then you will be receiving training in combat starting today.
She would get up and walk towards her
This angel was quite tall, at least 7 feet
First, I will need to create new angels.

>> No.2023649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557107261233.jpg -(254.9 KiB, 1023x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261014

>>2023642
No amount of training could prepare Chun Li for this. All she could do was fill the rise of sensation, intense heat that makes her slit drool and her mind numb. Morrigan was going to make her cum and there was no way for the female fighter to hold back.
Ugh, mistress at this rate you're going to make me cum!
She says while throwing her head back, drooling as the pleasure was melting her mind away.

>> No.2023650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557107424534.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 385x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113009

>>2023648
She felt a little intimidated, after so long seeing this huge strong armored angel was a big difference. Even with her shapely figure in the middle
May I watch? Incase I can help you with the process.

>> No.2023651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557107745634.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023650
You can come.
She'd walk towards another chamber soon after saying that

>> No.2023652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557108028423.jpg -(565.4 KiB, 1200x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
578983

>>2023651
Uriel would follow on, her breath a little still. Curious
Very well.

>> No.2023653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557108307782.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023652
They would end up in a large room, at the center of it would be a small pool of water
Creating angels is a relatively easy task, I've gotten quite used to it over the Eons, I've also experimented with a lot of combinations.
It involves using earthly materials and combining them with light from the universe.

>> No.2023654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557108681980.jpg -(589.9 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
604041

>>2023653
Like how you combined light with what I was made from?
she doesn't go near the water, staying by the angel's side

>> No.2023655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557109216726.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023654
That is the general process, yes.
The pool would begin to reflect locations in the world itself

>> No.2023656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557109394448.jpg -(918.5 KiB, 1200x1069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
940498

>>2023655
She peers in and sees them, she only recognises places close to Aurora, since Lux never ventured too far from it
What does this do?

>> No.2023657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557109500559.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023656
It's to look at locations in the world.
I will use this to determine what materials I use to make angels with.

>> No.2023658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557109600477.jpg -(356.1 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364626

>>2023657
Mhm!
I'll watch and learn...if I can I'll help however is possible.

>> No.2023659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557110047795.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023658
Worry about increasing your strength first.
She would begin gathering light from the stars close to them including from the sun of their system

>> No.2023660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557110133843.jpg -(137.5 KiB, 576x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140820

>>2023659
Mmmm....
she does want to do that indeed, she was considered talented before so she will inherit that learning ability and light affinity, in the meantime she will watch the proceedings with curiousity

>> No.2023661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557110406626.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023659
The first thing she would focus on would be to make normal angels, although her tastes go more into the direction of combat ready angels than simply common low ranks
She might end up seeing quite a few valkyrie getting created

>> No.2023662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557110604729.png -(250.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256077

>>2023661
While watching she focuses on how the energy changes, melds, is being created and what it produces.
Ah...so many!

>> No.2023663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557111147278.jpg -(152.2 KiB, 1041x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155840

>>2023662
After that she would focus on higher ranked angels, although she would make them humanoid, these angels would have different features to them that set them apart from others, but the higher ranked the angel, the more power radiated from them

>> No.2023664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557164082720.jpg -(297.1 KiB, 517x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304267

>>2023649
"Oh, really~?"

Morrigan said in response. She sounds very amused by her pet's confession. And that is when a tendril traces something above her womb and it'll glow. Morrigan has sealed her climax, now Chun-Li will be unable to cum no matter what

"Can't have you doing that so soon, pet~ I've only gotten started playing with you. So you don't get to cum unless I allow it~"

A lustful, almost...frightening smile spreads across her lips. Chun-Li wants to cum buckets will only increase. Her pleasure all over her body, especially her holes, clit, and nipples. The pleasure she feels from those erogenous zones will feel more and more intense

A severe, and desperate need to climax will bash inside her head, but try as she might, she simply can't. And things are made worse (or better?) when Chun starts feeling something press against her lewd asshole

>> No.2023665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557166254519.png -(631.3 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
646461

>>2023664
It was intense, having her body modified as well as her points of pleasure causes her to moan out loud while drooling, her pussy does drip away, that nectar flowing and dripping down and splashing the ground as she is covered in sweat. Like a fight she will try her best to handle it only then she feel her asshole, something she didn't expect from her head being heated in lust.

H-Ha...I am sorry, I will try my best!

Last edited 19/05/06(Mon)14:10.

>> No.2023666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557166822408.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1262729

>>2023665
"Mhm~ Do try your best at entertaining me~"

"There's already a lewd smelling puddle underneath you Chun-Li. Hehehe, what would Sol say to see you like this I wonder?"

She laughs as the tendrils bring Chun-Li closer to Morrigan. Meanwhile, Chun will feel something grow larger...it throbs against her winking asshole. Chun-Li can't see it but its a massive, phallic shaped, tentacle. it's veins throb powerfully against Chun's eager asshole. Poor Chun-Li will have a desperate need to get fucked by it

It'll feel huge, Chun-Li might get the impression that it'll rip her ass apart. But the thought will only arouse her further

>> No.2023667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557169061124.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 922x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1955081

>>2023666
It was as if feeling a engorged cock head against her backdoor that made her heart stop. It was large, fleshy and prodding the entrance that made her think this is one fight she can't win.
Oh my God...Just feeling it...I am not sure if I can take it.
Even doubting herself, her asshole winks in excitement as if she was awaiting for that size to finally fill her needy holes. What comes down to is that she has to realize the part of her becoming a succubus.

>> No.2023668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557169879850.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 391x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35492

>>2023667
"I allowed you to retain your core personality, your reason. But what you need to do is further embrace that you are indeed, a succubus of House Aensland. Not the human police detective you once were~"

"So~! We're going to work extra hard today until you're fully aware of that. You need to do your part for the horde, Chun-Li~ You can feel it deep inside you, right? You can't say no to something fat throbbing stuffing your ass~"

Morrigan grins devilishly. And then...Chun will feel that big, veiny, fat, cock-shaped tentacle thrust inside her with force, spreading her ass apart very wide, filling her with pleasure all the way as deep as it can go. But with her modified body, Chun will take it like the good onahole she is

>> No.2023669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557172615720.gif -(1.2 MiB, 768x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293388

>>2023668
Ah~!
She squeals as she felt a large slab of meat expand her hole. As if a punch that knocked her out only replaced with pure pleasure.
O-Ooooh~!
Chun Li clenches her teeth as her asshole was taking the shape of her mistresses tendril shaped cock.

>> No.2023670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557172801570.jpg -(173.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177469

The up and coming Hero is minding his own business as he doodles away in his notes. The guys was outside sitting near a restaurant waiting for his cup of ice and tea and meal.

>> No.2023671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557174229423.png -(108.1 KiB, 600x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110700

>>2023670
I flipped a coin.

So Kara will just suddenly be there.
Whatcha writing?

She'll ask, attempting to lean over his shoulder, pressing into the back of his head with her chest.

>> No.2023672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557174974837.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>2023671
Ah!
He got startled very easily, his notes consist of doodles and key notes of certain heros he's found. they're very detailed.
Kara!

>> No.2023673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557175293050.jpg -(152.2 KiB, 830x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155824

>>2023672
Ooh it's this hobby again!
She states, giving it a brief glance.

How many Heros have you collected notes on so far?

>> No.2023674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557176155086.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75911

>>2023673
Ahaha...
He smiles away closing it.
Just ten so far. Not easy to find.

>> No.2023675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557176216972.png -(625.6 KiB, 691x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640617

>>2023674
So... who are they? Can you tell me about them?
She asks innocently, but probably already used her super vision to invade his notebook's privacy

>> No.2023676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557176968206.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 680x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72952

>>2023675
He looks rather surprised by that.
Wait really? No one ever bothers to looks at my chicken scratch.

>> No.2023677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557177016197.png -(518.8 KiB, 663x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
531255

>>2023676
It's your hobby, isn't it? C'mon, tell me!

>> No.2023678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557177506784.gif -(24.6 KiB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25151

>>2023677
He smiles away
Alright, first one is Hero, he's actually really cool for a guy who likes bananas a lot. Even helped me out before.

>> No.2023679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557177638329.png -(479.3 KiB, 691x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
490844

>>2023678
Uh... Bananas?
She frowns.

What are his powers?

>> No.2023680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557178222732.jpg -(128.1 KiB, 683x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131207

>>2023679
I still don't know much about it, kamen rider comes to mind but that's all I have for now.

>> No.2023681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557178441228.png -(853.8 KiB, 639x1491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874315

>>2023680
Hm... Well who is your favorite Hero so far?

>> No.2023682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557179290481.jpg -(49.5 KiB, 540x579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50674

>>2023681
He gulps and pulls on his collar.
Well...To be truthful, you are. You even wear All Might's colors.

>> No.2023683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557179493158.png -(987.5 KiB, 695x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1011211

>>2023682
I see... Well, that's flattering~
But I don't think I want to be compared to someone I've never met. I might have to make you forget all about him~

>> No.2023684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557179605297.png -(65.8 KiB, 243x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67387

>>2023683
Even I don't know if anyone can quell the Super fan that is Deku over All Might.
Kara Please! I wish you did meet him and you'll understand this amazing aura about him.

>> No.2023685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557179944970.png -(788.6 KiB, 661x815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
807555

>>2023684
Maybe, maybe... But I'm a little jealous of how much you think of him.

>> No.2023686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557183481439.png -(337.1 KiB, 800x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345180

>>2023685
He blinks
Wha-
WHY IS SHE JEALOUS!?
Uh, don't need to be. I just idolize him as my hero is all!

>> No.2023687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557184637245.png -(544.9 KiB, 791x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557996

>>2023686
>>2023686
I don't? You could have fooled me. But if it's true, then why don't you prove it to me~?
She'll say, whispering into his ear.
She may or may not be doing this on purpose.

>> No.2023688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557185514761.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315
>Ilias

You ask these questions as if power would rob me of my ability to have fun with anything else.
With the monsters exterminated, over the millenia I've been overseeing affairs with humans, and trying out some of the new things they create along the way.
She's been especially curious about shit in Aurora like movies, and junk foods, as well as games.
Have you ever tried a chocolate bar before?

>> No.2023689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557186572312.png -(764.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782974

>>2023688
Ilias just smirks at her.
"Of course I have. Luka's demonstrated his piety and has offered me many different foods."
Luka looks away as she talks about him more...

>> No.2023690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557187016590.png -(219.9 KiB, 687x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225169

>>2023689
Have you ever tried a hamburger before?

>> No.2023691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557187212228.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 799x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92522

>>2023669
Morrigan will watch on as Chun-Li continues being played with reckless abandon. The sight of it is so pleasing and very fucking hot. Chun-Li will feel the insides of her ass and guts spread apart to make room for that engorged tentacle cock spreading her hole to its absolute limits

She'll feel her busted asshole get filled with hot, thick and sticky fluids. Further filling her as her stomach deforms and gets larger as it stretches to form perfectly around the punishing cock going in and out of her with great force and speed

>> No.2023692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557187248205.png -(160.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164360

>>2023690
"No, not yet?"
She make a suspicious look towards Luka...

Luka: "I don't know what that is..."

>> No.2023693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557187419633.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2023692
...
Be right back...
She would get up and dimension hop away back to Aurora to acquire huge and juicy hamburgers along with fries and ketchup
A little bit later she would be back to wherever they were, popping out of some hole in reality literally out of nowhere
Back, with food.

>> No.2023694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557187839421.png -(716.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733982

>>2023693
Ilias: "What is this?"
She'd act fairly quick, glancing around it. Before picking it up like a sandwich and nibbling into it. A small smile curving onto her face. As well as a small tune being hummed as she eats.

>> No.2023695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557188052448.png -(34.6 KiB, 267x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35434

>>2023687
One way for him to melt from the blonde hero.
I-what way? Really, you're fine!

>> No.2023696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557188291714.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2023694
It's a hamburger~
You can probably make out most of the ingredients by looking at it, the meat is ground beef.
She'd give Luka a burger, the both of them some fries and ketchup.
This sort of food is extremely addictive~

>> No.2023697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557188561665.png -(716.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733982

>>2023696
Ilias: "I see... I find this pretty good."
She glances to Luka.
"Make notes, I will be expecting another one of these later~"
He nods, watching her eat her fill, letting out a small sigh on the side.

>> No.2023698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557188723600.jpg -(157.1 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160854

>>2023691
Oh~! My ass~!
Her eyes roll in the back of her head as she revived a pounding of her life. Her brain melting away from the pleasure, the intense session was driving her made as she couldn't climax. Chun Li will soon just be reduced to a begging slut.

>> No.2023699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557188873212.png -(943.5 KiB, 969x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
966171

>>2023695
You're a boy! I'm sure you can think of something.
She'll say, draping her arms down over his shoulders.

>> No.2023700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557189149070.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2023697
I won't say everything else I do, but just wait until humans make a shift towards entertainment.
There will be no end to all the new things you can do.

>> No.2023701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557189373607.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 640x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169624

>>2023698
"Hahahahaha~! To feel such pleasure build and build but no way to release it~ Your brain will only turn into mush more and more~♪"

Morrigan would taunt at the sad, pathetic, sight Chun-Li is being reduced too...hearing her slutty moans and cries. To see someone so strong and proud be broken like this...it pleased Morrigan. Chun-Li had to learn!

More tentacles rise! And they'll produce long needles dripping with demonic essences...and they'll stab into Chun-Li's tightly bound breasts, directly into her engorged nipples and swelling breasts! They pump her tits full of drugs and they'll start feeling very hot

>> No.2023702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557189378930.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 637x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78195

>>2023700
"I see. I'll have a lot to look forward to with Luka after all this is over~"
She's humming happily, Luka looking even more embarrassed with Ilias admitting this plain and simply.

>> No.2023703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557189640857.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023702
Now, with that said, I should go, I need to meet those other two before I leave.

>> No.2023704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557189718752.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 637x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78195

>>2023703
"Who else did you want to meet?"

>> No.2023705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557190053328.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023704
Nero and Neris, since we're meeting at the fox shrine, I might Bully Tamamo a bit too.

>> No.2023706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557190324417.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 637x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78195

>>2023705
"I see..."
She looks annoyed, knowing she'll have to see them, and tamamo again...
"What would you even discuss with them? You're a foreigner here."

>> No.2023707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557190430598.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2023706
I'm simply going to teach the other two something, bullying tamamo is just a bonus.

>> No.2023708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557190602142.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2023615
Well they say a good leader knows how to delegate authority, but I do like to investigate things thoroughly.
He gives a chuckle
And yes, as Bowser has become she may very well decide to conquer her foes more... intimately. Unless her hatred of them runs that deep that it doesn't matter how corrupted she's become that she'll never see them as anything other than enemies. It will certainly be interesting to see if it happens.

Still, you're not wrong. Multiverse concepts can be quite confusing, and very few people get it right.
He says with a shrug.
It's even more complicated when certain realities act differently than others in really drastic ways.

At any rate, I would love for you to accompany me, Queen Teresa. I don't know a lot about this realm but I am really interested in learning.

You say you are a Queen, but are under Lord Bowser. Do you have vassal lands, then?

>> No.2023709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557190705438.png -(160.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164360

>>2023707
"Mm..."
She'd yawn, looking over to her Luka. Grabbing him and pulling him close.
"We'll turn in for the night. Until next time."

>> No.2023710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557190913810.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023709
She'd nod
Goodluck on your journey.
She'd get up and would then take off into the sky in the direction of Tamamo's shrine
Adremelek who just happened to be eating a burger would rush to finish her food and then head off as well
We can skip this encounter though, to her returning to the somewhat empty heaven left behind by Minagi. Ilias would have done some work to create new angels there, but she had more to do
Before that though, she would send an invite to skadi, to get her ass over to her current location

Last edited 19/05/06(Mon)21:01.

>> No.2023711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557191159897.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75911

>>2023699
TOUCHING AAAAAH
Yes I am, I would be lying that hot females aren't the best thing. i'm just use to begin a nobody ahaha...

>> No.2023712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557191408918.jpg -(119.6 KiB, 900x1530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122442

>>2023701
Hoo, I my chest is heating up, Mistress I can't think haaaa~!
Chun Li was indeed reaching that breaking point, the intense feeling of pleasure only made her nipples harden and her chest ache away in bliss. All while her asshole was stuffed to the brim, causing Chun Li to throw her head back and cry out in a moan.

>> No.2023713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557192295685.png -(512.5 KiB, 623x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524833

>>2023711
You're not a Nobody to me!
She'll say, resting her chin on his head.

>> No.2023714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557192574177.jpg -(394.9 KiB, 961x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404398

>>2023712
"Nonsense~ If you can form words then you can still think~"

And then...Chun-Li will start her breasts and nipples expand and a swell. Filling up with painful pressure and overwhelming pleasure! They'll grow absurdly large...and her fat nipples will start leaking milk. The weight will be great that her massive tits will hang, and Chun-Li will feel that weight

But that wasn't all...another large, veiny, fat tentacle-cock will start to insert itself into Chun-Li's dripping pussy, giving it the same extreme treatment as her blasted out asshole! Chun-Li's belly will now grow even larger thanks to the two of her mistress' tenta-cocks! Her now fatter nipples will feel insanely sensitive

>> No.2023715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557192753834.png -(369.0 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377855

>>2023708
I guess that makes sense.
She said tiredly.
If I had done that from the beginning Luigi would have never won.
I partly hope that day never happens because I don't want to see what she decides, and knowing the track record I think they'd still somehow win....
Not saying she lacks faith in Lupul's abilities but those brothers have a reputation.
Plus if there is a multiverse that means even finishing one group of them off doesn't mean another won't show up...
And the request god a nod.
Well I'm not even sure if it's mine now, I don't really remember how I ended up here through the mirrior, I was just visiting Bowser's castle and I took a turn and suddenly these.
She held up her boobs for empahasis.
And right now my domain is the upper floors of the castle but I do have my boo vassels.

>> No.2023716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557193770337.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2023710
"Hm? Who're you supposed to be?"
She tilts her head confused by this individual. Wasn't ilias, hadn't seen her in a long time.

>> No.2023717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557193958213.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023716
I might look different from what you're used to, but I am Ilias.
She'd take off her helmet. Her appearance did look similar, but also a bit different, like some of her features were a mix of the other two angels normally with Ilias

>> No.2023718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557194255582.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2023717
"You don't seem like my mom..."
She shakes her head, pouting a bit.
"Even then, why call me out here? Rather, how did you know how to call me specifically?"

>> No.2023719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557194261884.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2023715
...I'm sorry what did you say?
Lupul shakes his head, snapping out of the focused trance he'd entered as he watched the bouncy breasts of the boo.
Ahem. Sorry.

Yeah, the portal is pretty crazy. It seems most of the people from your dimension somehow ended up with those pink mushroom crowns that turns you into busty women... Not that I consider that a bad thing, heheh. The world can always use more beautiful things, my dear Queen Teresa.

He gives a general, little laugh.
So you're more queen of like, a species, rather than a Queen of any specific realms.
Lupul nods in apparent understanding, considering it wouldn't be the first time he'd heard of such a thing. Rulers exclusive to a certain race rather than a certain land weren't exactly unheard of in the multiverse.

>> No.2023720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557194423035.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023718
I looked at this world's history and educated myself a bit.
I called you here for a very specific purpose today.

>> No.2023721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557194527401.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2023720
"Hm? Why'd you do something like that? Still, you haven't answered my question..."
Pouting burb. She's frowning a little bit now as a result.

>> No.2023722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557194721269.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023721
I was getting to that...
If I said I viewed this world's history then it should be obvious I learned how your Ilias did it.
As for the reason... to tease June.
I noticed you all seem to enjoy doing that.
She does too, so she understands

>> No.2023723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557194994163.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2023722
"That's all well and all but..."
Her ears wiggle a bit for a moment, but stop. Skadi looking over this ilias.
"What's in it for you to do this? Aside from teasing him. That's the harem's job... Unless did helen add you to the harem?"
She tilts her head at Ilias, looking over the weird angel.

>> No.2023724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557195196954.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023723
I appeared right next to his house somehow, if that counts.

>> No.2023725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557195418296.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2023724
"That doesn't sound very concrete... But I don't sense any of the monster energy on you..."
She looks at Ilias suspiciously...
"What is it that you had in mind then?"

>> No.2023726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557195557541.jpg -(254.9 KiB, 1023x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261014

>>2023714
....!
Clenching her teeth, Chun Li will reach her limit as here body was being pushed passed the point of human limit. She moans loudly as her breasts grew and her stomach expanded, she wasn't able to talk anymore as the overload of lust and degeneracy has left her a mess.

>> No.2023727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557195702857.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023725
He seems to get especially flustered when more people get added to the harem.
Personally, I feel like his harem could use more angels.
I was thinking of creating another you.
I think you know the one. From what I know of you, you're quite manipulative, if I set everything right, you could easily tease him by having him have the fun of corrupting his "daughter"

>> No.2023728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557195845541.gif -(24.6 KiB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25151

>>2023713
Deku could only drop his notes as a girl was hugging him as well as stating how much she liked him.
...You really mean it?

>> No.2023729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557195933758.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>2023727
"He gets really annoyed about it. Something about being picky. But it doesn't matter with a bit of force~"

"...I don't know. From what's been happening, I'm unsure of my own position, especially among the Angels. I want to be the only Skadi..."

>> No.2023730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557196114117.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023729
They say Rivalry helps you perform better, and one like that would be a very close one.
You might even pick up on his likes even more along the way.
After all... you only need to corrupt her far beyond his liking once you have all the notes you need~

>> No.2023731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557196472704.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10765

>>2023719
She'd sigh.
Well at least this works to my advantage, I on't have to talk about my other places I have.
Well I noticed that too, most of them seem to be smarter than their usual grunt selves too, which is good, well all except for Chain chomp, she's still little more than a wild beast that sometimes spouts gibberish in between lunging at everyone...
She'd sigh.
And yes, though I do have some realms to myself, I guess I'm in charge of all the dead beings, though for the most part I only care about my boos.
She followed along
There's only so many places my kind can live, spooky castles abandoned mansions, nothing with a lot of light or people.

A lot of the time Bowser's minions move right into our castles and we're forced to share, and when Mario or Luigi attacks the castle to defeat bowser's minions, we end up in the cross fire too.

>> No.2023732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557196506928.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2023730
"I suppose that would be the case... But I think he'll throw a fit if I do that... Not that it'd be the first time. He long abstained from touching Blanc, but now keeps playing with her and others more..."

>> No.2023733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557196613671.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2023732
If nothing else, you also look like you could use something to pour your frustrations into as well.

>> No.2023734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557196741635.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2023731
Sounds like a raw deal...
He says thinking it must be rough having your own subjects get bowled over because of something they didn't do.
At any rate, it's good to see that the dead is a force to be governed in Bowser's Kingdom. Far too many places in the cosmos waste the resources of their deceased, mostly on account of necromancy being associated with evil.

That being said, my resident Necromancer handles my Kingdom's dead, though there aren't that many lately. What with how long-lived all the monsters are, and the long peaceful times we've had lately.

>> No.2023735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557196862734.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2023733
"You're... Not wrong. How would you go about this?"

>> No.2023736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557197073221.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023735
I was thinking of making a copy of you which housed your memories when you arrived on this world.
She would be very aggressive of course, but I've beaten down far more aggressive angels into compliance...
She stops herself, because that was her own sadism speaking
Ah, but it is supposed to be your time to release some frustrations, so you can train her if you want, but do it slowly...
After all, she needs to take notes of the interactions with her and june

>> No.2023737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557197265385.jpg -(87.1 KiB, 741x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89169

>>2023726
And there it was...Chun-Li breaking and succumbing to that blissful pleasure as her body looks incredibly lewd and deformed. Her pride and reason stripped away...

"Hahahahahaha~!"

Morrigan only laughs, watching this entire thing unfold as her massive tentacle-cocks continue fucking Chun-Li with no regard for her well-being. Her massive, unsightly breasts hanging lewdly, her oversized nipples being fucked by tentacles now. Milk will run from them like a faucet, she hardly looks like she once did

And then...Her tentacles in her ass suddenly push through with force! Pushing into her intestines...spreading those to their limit. And more tentacles spread out and start fucking her insides...filling her with their slime, until finally...they all start cumming profusely inside Chun-Li, engorging her insides with seemingly endless cum. The tentacles then burst through her mouth, cumming, even more, showering and covering Chun-Li in semen. And it was at that moment when her climax seal is lifting, and that built up orgasm will blast forth at once, completely obliterating her mind with pure adrenaline and extreme pleasure

>> No.2023738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557197399236.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2023736
"My old self... Although, it would be interesting..."
She's on the fence about it... The woman grabbing her own arms and looking about anxiously...

>> No.2023739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557197482291.jpg -(467.5 KiB, 1000x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478733

>>2023728
>>2023728
It's not the first time I've said it~

>> No.2023740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557197683944.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2023738
How's this?
If things go horribly, I'll reverse time for you.
The other Ilias would send June into constant evaluations, but he doesn't need to be the only one.
Think of me as a new teacher, and a coach to help you tame him and boost your spot up that harem ranking~

>> No.2023741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557197964318.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2023740
"I... Fine. We'll try this..."
She still looks bothered, but still nods towards her.

>> No.2023742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557198121634.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023741
Good, I know you'll have a fun time.
Sometimes, to learn more we need to step out of our comfort zone.
She would say, getting off the stone throne and walking towards skadi
This Ilias was pretty tall
Let's go to the hall of creation. We'll make her there.

>> No.2023743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557198212154.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>2023585
I think it'll come to you naturally~
Ciri said, smirking at her as she leaned over the stand with a very predatory look on her face.

The tentacles sometimes... have a mind of their own. I'm sure they'll guide you~

>> No.2023744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557198590206.png -(852.7 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873140

>>2023742
"...I'm surprised that this place is still intact. Considering all angels were effectively... Removed."
She looks at her own wings, knowing that the feathers were fake.

>> No.2023745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557198653418.png -(1.9 MiB, 1246x1487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2002732

>>2023734
And people wonder why I was filled with such rage sometimes...
Though now I wonder why I feel even more rageful once a month.
We don't even know what we are or where we come from, I have no memory of being alive, though some of the sketeton types seem to have pasts.... we just exist I guess.... there's a lot of magic in our world if you can guess. Bowser and the princess alone are really strong, but neither seem to use it right.

Oh so you have undead in your kingdom too... you do treat them well?

>> No.2023746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557199096188.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2023745
I mean mostly they're full citizens... well, the sentient ones are. If they think and feel they're citizens.

Sometimes Willow just animates piles of bones to be big scary monsters, like Calcifex. He's a big t-rex made out of bones, but he's not like... sentient. Just a big holy shit monster to deploy on the field as an intimidation tactic.

>> No.2023747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557199125651.jpg -(152.2 KiB, 1041x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155840

>>2023744
Fixing this place wasn't too hard, I created enough angels to fix everything up properly.
They would eventually reach a large door, where another angel awaited
Angel: Welcome back, Goddess Ilias, the chamber of creation has been completely repaired as you requested.
She would bow and open the large doors for them
There was something a bit odd about her, likely the materials used in her creation. The Angels Ilias had created as she might have noticed are all outfitted for battle. It seemed this Ilias favored Military might more than the other Ilias

>> No.2023748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557199938840.png -(854.9 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
875429

>>2023747
That sort of look brings back old bad memories for skadi. She shrugs it off however, having her own 'goals' in mind.

"A chamber of creation... I haven't seen this before."

>> No.2023749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557200136184.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023748
I can create angels by gathering light from the stars and earthly materials, but opting for a chamber or hall of creation makes the process easier, as the room itself can gather light to facilitate the process and time.
She would point to the altar
That is where we will be creating your duplicate.

>> No.2023750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557200236827.jpg -(240.1 KiB, 600x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245853

>>2023743
I know I swear they have a bit of a mind of their own, sometimes I wonder if I'm controlling them or if they're controlling me.
And speaking of that her tentacle like tails suddenly shot out to wrap around Ciri, showing surprising strength as they pulled her towards Megan.

>> No.2023751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557200573265.png -(854.2 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874661

>>2023749
"Is there anything I need to do? Since its my clone...? With all my old memories? I lost a lot of those over the fun I've had in the past."

>> No.2023752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557200744905.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3508x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2240413

>>2023750
>>2023750
Ooh!
She gasped.

Hmhm. Don't I know it~?
She says as she's pulled over the stand.

I do like it when they're rough!

>> No.2023753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557200888577.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 190x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10656

>>2023746
Unintelligent undead don't matter much too me.
Though our dry bones, unless you use magic on them they'll always get back up again, causes the plumbers no deal of trouble to cope with.
She'd chuckle.
It's a good spell.

>> No.2023754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557200939159.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2023751
From here, it's your choice, you can pacify her, or I can.
And if some of your memories are a little cloudy, I could have them restored for you if you'd like.
How I see it, since she's your old self, you technically know her best, how to get under her skin, how to make her uncomfortable, and how to manipulate her as you wish.

>> No.2023755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557201447353.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2023753
Lupul closes his eyes and suppresses a laugh, but turns out unable to help himself as he breaks into the widest grin.
I can sympathize.
He says with a chortle.
I can't tell you how much trouble dry bones have caused me over the years~

>> No.2023756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557202201169.jpg -(158.2 KiB, 1022x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161977

>>2023752
Yes they still turn on me sometimes, I swear it's like she planted a seed in me and each time I use them they take more and more of me over.....
She finds the thought strangely exciting.
Still it was very fun to play with especially when I showed my pets....
She grinnned there as she started to strip her with her hands leaving her tendrils to coil around her limbs and LIFT her up moving her to a table behind the counter.
Rough huh, well you do look like a tough and stronger fighter woman.

>> No.2023757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557203005243.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89279

>>2023755
>>2023755
She just kind of blinked at him.
I see.... I guess in your world dry bones mean something different....
She grumbled again
There's so much I don't know...

>> No.2023758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557203316136.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2023757
His smile deflates as he realizes his joke has gone over Teresa's head.
...Oh. Well.
It's a, I mean. It's...

Bone means sex and dry means you're not getting any. It's a play on words... It was funny to me because of my reputation, you see.

Not to mention that dry spells are kind of impossible on the other world. What with all the sex demons. You literally can't throw a rock in Aurora without hitting something or someone that would fuck you.

Unless you're just so utterly unlikable that you radiate sex drive killing auras. We've had a few people like that... You have to be some kind of meta-douchebag for monsters to not like you, but I've seen people pull it off... Wait what was I talking about, again?
Pause.
Oh right.
At any rate, my dear Teresa, nevermind the joke. It was an off-color remark because I am a huge pervert.

>> No.2023759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557203662305.jpg -(6007 B, 238x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6007

>>2023758
Sneezes

>> No.2023760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557205995228.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 640x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111429

>>2023758
And cue more blushing
Ohhhh...
She shook her head.
I should know these things. And I already know you're pretty perverted and the place is full of perverts. Bowser's told me both.

>> No.2023761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557244444714.png -(547.2 KiB, 707x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560360

>>2023739
He'll sigh and relief and still be blushing like a bumbling buffoon.
Alright. I know what you want.

>> No.2023762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557245768942.jpg -(185.4 KiB, 776x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189861

>>2023737
Otherworldly sensations that normal humans wouldn't likely be able to comprehend. Limits already passed but lucky for this fighter, her body wasn't that of a human anymore. The built up of being not able to climax so soon has came rushing out like a waterfall as her finally released such a built up. Chun Li's mind already snapped, finally feeling bliss in such a long time.

>> No.2023763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557248810290.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 391x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35492

>>2023762
Meanwhile Morrigan finishes sipping the rest of Chun-Li's sake. After setting the cup down, the tendrils binding Chun-Li's limbs and erogenous zones will slowly start to slip off of her

Chun-Li's now much heavier body will fall to the ground. Slime and cum gushing like geysers from her mouth and prolapsed holes from the force. But Chun-Li will just keep feeling more pleasure, more adrenaline, she'll keep climaxing, every pore, nerve, and cell screaming in ecstasy. That is what it means to be a succubus that embraces her true self

Her mistress just watches her with a grin and a sort of look in her eye

"Just stay there a while, you'll be busy cumming yourself into a brainless animal incapable of the smallest shred of intelligence~"

She says, her tentacles returning into her body. And with that; Morrigan gets up and walks over to Chun-Li, looking down at her, that dead and faded look of pure bliss in her eyes. Chun-Li's body will eventually return to normal, her reason will eventually return to normal. ...Although this will take the rest of the day. And it will be an experience that Chun-Li won't soon forget. Now she'll be motivated, more eager to embrace what she is now

Morrigan will end up going for a swim before she fucks off to do her own thing. Chun-Li will awake a sticky mess by the pool, she now knows what her mission is

And we can fade things to that, happy hunting~

>> No.2023764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557343948094.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 256x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71515

It's been several months since Bunnie arrived in this strange and twisted world. And on those months she's been here, she's more or less gotten used to how things are, and has reunited with friends

She still lives with Rouge as both get their money by looking in many of the dungeons around the world. Helping Rouge seek out precious stones and whatever else they can use in exchange for money and such. Gotta pay that rent, and those bills

Currently sitting at the table, Bunnie is doing some maintenance on her robotic arm, whom she's upgraded over the months bit by bit. Along with her legs and her various weaponry. Gotta stay as much ahead as she can

"Darn, this stuff can sure get complicated sometimes..."

She says to herself as she works with her various tools

Last edited 19/05/08(Wed)15:32.

>> No.2023765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557344761529.jpg -(209.2 KiB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214230

>>2023764
She'll come down from upstairs, breasts bouncing up and down hypnotically as she makes her way where the bunny is.
Hey "Bonnie", fixing your robotic parts again?

>> No.2023766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557345003853.png -(793.0 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812015

>>2023765
The sight of Rouge's bouncing breasts is something the Bun is well used too by now. As even Rouge has seen the Bun's get rather bouncy sometimes. Still, her eyes will get drawn to them for a brief period before looking at Rouge in the eye and smiles

"Oh hey sugah, and nah...just makin' sure all its little movin' parts stay movin'."

She'll put down her hi-tech looking screwdriver

>> No.2023767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557345620637.jpg -(757.0 KiB, 1575x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
775165

>>2023766
Good thing we live in a place where you have the parts to fix them, even upgrade.
She places a hand on her hip.
So, I talked to Sonic and decided to open a business from our adventures.

>> No.2023768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557346289031.png -(362.4 KiB, 1200x1680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371070

>>2023767
We can just assume they met NPC'ly, I doubt TC would mind

"I'll say, this is far better than anythin' we had back home. Which is a darn good thing let me tell you. I can watch our backs better than ever."

She smiles again at the mention of Sonic. we can just assume they've met and been hanging out NPC'ly

"Really?? That sounds pretty interestin'. So c'mon now, gimme the juicy details!"

Checks her arm, moving her fingers and such with a mechanical whirring

>> No.2023769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557346792055.png -(216.3 KiB, 800x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221493

>>2023768
She smiles away.
Well, with our exploration and such, might as well sell the ones I don't want...

Yes I am picky with my shiny gems, sue me. So Sonic was fine being my slav-I mean partner, while Bonnie you can help me and gain profit as well. Since magic gems are a must for many of those wizard nerds or something, we can make a lot of nice things.

Last edited 19/05/08(Wed)16:19.

>> No.2023770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557349233473.png -(24.3 KiB, 354x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24894

>>2023769
Chuckles

"Pretty sure ya got a bunch of em'. So that there is quite a mint. Would help to set the business and such up too."

"..."

And then Bunnie raised her brow and then laughed

"I caught that~ Sounds like you and the sugah-hog have been gettin' along. Do ya make em' wear a collar too?"

>> No.2023771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557350591057.png -(245.3 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251186

>>2023770
She claps her hands together.
Splendid!
She then rubs her chin.
Hrm...Yeah alright that would be a good thing to do to him. I was joking about him being a slave but he's going to learn.

>> No.2023772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557351679658.png -(445.1 KiB, 650x1291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455736

>>2023771
>>2023771
"Heh, I reckon these coming days are gonna be interestin'. He's been round' here longer than us I think. By now he's likely as much a perv as everyone else."

But then again so are Bunnie and Rouge...maybe

"Just make sure he doesn't end up hog-tyin' you, sugah. ...Unless that's what yer into know, hehe."

Teased the Rabbot

Last edited 19/05/08(Wed)17:41.

>> No.2023773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557352770676.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324092

>>2023772
She acts a little flustered.
Um, little late for that. You know hard it is to keep a speed demon's hands to himself? Practically had me in heat faster than I expected.
She coughs.
R-Right, seriously Bonnie, you're bigger tease than me at times.

>> No.2023774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557353102832.png -(180.1 KiB, 540x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184409

>>2023773
"Heh, can't say i'm a stranger to that. We used to date a long time ago way back on Mobius."

"He's...sumthin' I'll tell you what."

And to Rouge's words Bunnie smirks a little bit

"That's because I learned a lot of it from ya. Ya teased me plenty back when I first got here. And yer just the cutest little thang when ya blush too."

>> No.2023775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557355454581.jpg -(550.9 KiB, 1000x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564081

>>2023774
I created a monster...Monsters!
I don't hate this actually.
...Alright no more flattery, you're making me blush.

>> No.2023776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557356460615.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 638x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107717

>>2023775
The Rabbot just grins at Rouge

"Careful we don't just give ya a two-fer sometime. Sugah-hog and I made a pretty good team."

Chuckles again, she's having fun

"Awright awright, I'm done."

>> No.2023778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1557357548674.jpg -(44.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45589

>>2023776
She says looking the other way.
Hmph...You're lucky you're cute, Bonnie.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff