[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1555373580251.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 960x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38150 No.2022869   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2022872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555374142585.png -(446.0 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456663
>Sanary

He never even considered that, he thinks it's just his natural thing with Pokemon!
Lucky to be learning things like that, would come in handy for running a gym. I wonder if I could get Ammy to learn such an ability that she could get me if someone ever comes to challenge me.
His distraction finally leads him astray
I ah, gotta say, look great tonight too.

>> No.2022873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555374258739.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 534x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60062
>Isn't it sad Ciri? Play Despacito

"Fair enough, whenever that happens then,"

She just nods, smirking a bit

"Heh, sure. Oi, barkeep."

Holds up one finger at him/her

"Another bottle."

>> No.2022874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555374994314.png -(34.8 KiB, 150x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35618

>>2022872
Hun, I'm always looking great. Try something classier.
Sanary is amused by the boy's attempt at flirting with her.

>> No.2022875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555375159657.png -(1.5 MiB, 1457x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1579789

>>2022873
>>2022873
Shortly he'd bring two more bottles.
Ciri took one for herself, leaving the other for her.
She intended to drink from the tap, so to speak.

Have you had any misadventures?

>> No.2022876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555375243424.png -(576.0 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589832

>>2022874
Classier?
he tilts his head and blushes
I was just saying what I thought...
Ammy would be giggling at him a little if she were here, she'll do that later when she inevitably learns about it. In truth he feels a little nervous because he knows how important/powerful sanary is

>> No.2022877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555375721000.jpg -(200.6 KiB, 810x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205370

>>2022875
"One for each, huh? Fuck it."

Baiken reaches for her bottle, and takes a swig from it

"To be honest not really. I often times lead a rather uneventful life. There's the occasional close call in a fight, me blacking out from drinking and waking up in some shitty alley. but that's about it."

Last edited 19/04/15(Mon)20:48.

>> No.2022878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555375914483.jpg -(574.6 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588369

>>2022876
Hmhmhm~ Yeah, classier. You're a young man, right? It won't do to be awkward around women, right?

>> No.2022879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555375992186.jpg -(503.0 KiB, 1050x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515098

>>2022877
You're at least enjoying yourself it seems! So there's that.

>> No.2022880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555376119381.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 300x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22945

>>2022878
Well yeah, but you're not just any woman, you're Sanary the demon lord. Not just sexy but powerful as all hell too!
He's quite frank

>> No.2022881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555376340220.jpg -(186.5 KiB, 500x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191002

>>2022879
"I've got no complaints really. So...yeah, I guess I am."

"I just do what I want. And go where I want, not answering to anyone but myself."

>> No.2022882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555376427013.jpg -(231.5 KiB, 1310x1777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237040

>>2022881
You should consider motherhood someday~ It's another experience all together. And a little less lonesome too.

>> No.2022883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555376498696.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2022880
Damn right I am.
Sanary will smirk a little. She's amused by this boy.
Still, You're friend's with Lillie, yeah?

>> No.2022884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555376811684.jpg -(165.0 KiB, 666x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168941

>>2022883
he nods
Yeah I'd say we are, she's even introduced me to some of her offspring when she took me to her place.
and he doesn't seem bothered about it when he says it

>> No.2022885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555377175629.jpg -(455.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466835

>>2022882
"I won't deny that being a mother is a hell of a path. Far different than any I've taken."

"I'm not saying it's not going to happen someday. But all the same; I'm not in a hurry either."

Takes another swig from the bottle

>> No.2022886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555377285410.png -(955.1 KiB, 1024x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978033

>>2022885
Well, suit yourself~
She'll take another SWIG

>> No.2022887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555377763558.jpg -(177.0 KiB, 400x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181235

>>2022886
"Anyway...you seem pretty familiar about this place. Any places worth noting now that I'm here?"

"Gonna have to find an inn later."

>> No.2022888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555378139709.jpg -(543.0 KiB, 873x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556003

>>2022884
Did she now. How interesting.
Sanary will reach over and give her pogeymanz ears some pets.
She doesn't do that with just anyone as far as I'm aware.

>> No.2022889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555378820571.jpg -(428.6 KiB, 564x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438908

>>2022888
he moves closer to her to join in the petting, now that he can do it to the pokemon's head
Oh? I had no idea..I've not been spreading it around anyway. I ahh, guess I am more than lucky.
he scratches his cheek with his other hand as he takes in that note from her

>> No.2022890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555379255649.png -(109.9 KiB, 222x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112554

>>2022889
Well I mean she doesn't really talk about them. Maybe I'm wrong, though. It's not like I keep her on a leash or anything.
Sanary will tilt her head a little, thinking about actually putting a leash on Lillie sometime.

>> No.2022891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555379434978.png -(181.2 KiB, 1098x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185517

>>2022890
She might ah, like that...sometime.
he blushes, as he knows just how degenerate lillie can be
If you get me.

>> No.2022892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555379490773.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>2022891
Oh I know she would like it. The girl's incredibly perverse, after all.

>> No.2022893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555379713751.jpg -(445.9 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456604

After the Commander had a nice chat with Abyssal Mama, they went about their daily duties and lives. But...after the course of only a few days. It was time for Laffey to be "born". Well, the new and improved Laffey that is. Meanwhile, the original became a simple Abyssal Destroyer, ready to serve the fleet in whatever manner required

Meanwhile Laffey is naked and covered in fluids. Having just come out of her mother's womb. She starts coming to. Fluttering her eyes open and sits up

"Mmmn..."

Holds her hand to her head

"Laffey...has a hangover..."

>> No.2022894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555379786661.png -(196.6 KiB, 500x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201320

>>2022892
More than any other I've seen, though I haven't seen her walk about naked like you, yet.
he looks her over as he scratches the poke's ears

>> No.2022895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555380512521.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022893
It was a success this time, congratulations.
The abyssal would say, staring at the girl

>> No.2022896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555380700857.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 637x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78195

>>2022007
Ilias grumbles, charging up Divine Energy despite her words.

"What do I do?"

>> No.2022897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555380822093.jpg -(67.4 KiB, 850x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69063

>>2022895
Mom: "Indeed, I'm very happy with the results~ Both shall serve dutifully~"

Meanwhile, mama's tentacles begin to clean her with motherly affection. Laffey's just kind of ragdolling with it

"Mmmn...hello Commander..."

She'd say to her, looking up at the Commander while being cleaned

"Laffey still wants the drink you promised..."

>> No.2022898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555380846123.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>2022894
Interesting~ I'm surprised you haven't found her strolling around naked. She does look up and try to mimic me at times.

>> No.2022899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555380987465.png -(234.1 KiB, 470x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239707

>>2022898
A-Ah, guess I've just missed her in this pretty big place. Does that mean you'll want to take me back through a portal too?
he has a little chuckle, as he continues to scratch behind the arcaine's ears

>> No.2022900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555382032806.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2022896
First begin by channeling the energy into your wings.

>> No.2022901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555382097997.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022897
Of course, you'll need to finish getting cleaned up first and maybe getting a new outfit.

>> No.2022902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555382298971.png -(716.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733982

>>2022900
"My wings?"
She looks perplexed, but she'd do it easily.

"What's next?"

>> No.2022903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555382439913.png -(72.7 KiB, 227x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74417

>>2022899
Depends.
Sanary will tilt her head. This boy is amusing to her.

>> No.2022904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555382757149.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2022902
Keep gathering more into them, and then wrap them around yourself and toss the energy out like a field or a shockwave.

>> No.2022905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555382892295.jpg -(208.0 KiB, 699x1049) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212971

>>2022903
Ah? Well, on what?
he smiled innocently asking away for just what she was measuring, being a guy not enough..

>> No.2022906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555383013693.png -(764.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782974

>>2022904
"Hmmm..."
She keeps drawing energy into her wings, this bit takes a while, before flapping them out, releasing a various lasers, penetrating the ground.

"Before you say anything about the power- Remember where we are."

>> No.2022907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555383191348.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2022906
I wasn't, because that wasn't a forcefield or shockwave, that was an attack.
Looks like you were more eager to learn the flashy stuff.
She'd smirk
There's some part of me in you after all I see~

>> No.2022908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555383195397.jpg -(121.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124060

>>2022901
M: "Almost done~" Giggle. Already a tentacle is bringing in her outfit. Well two, one has her regular outfit. And the other her Retrofit outfit

"Oooh...almost done...then Laffey can drink with the Commander..."

M: "I like this one for you~ Fitting since you're far better, but feel free to change back to normal when you return~"

"Okay, mommy..."

And after being cleaned...Laffey is then dressed!

M: "There, all done~ Have fun you two~"

"Mm!"

Laffey strikes a pose

>> No.2022909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555383341561.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 637x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78195

>>2022907
"Hmph..."

She''d again charge up energy into her wings, letting the glow brightly, before releasing it as one shockwave.

"There? Are you happy?"

>> No.2022910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555383764195.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2022909
I am, yes.
Now we'll do it again, but this time you will manipulate the energy as it releases along with it's velocity and have it spin around you.

>> No.2022911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555384087992.jpg -(86.8 KiB, 789x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88891

>>2022910
"Have it spin?"
She seems a bit confused, trying it once, then twice... The first few attempts making it spin, but only momentarily. Getting the hang of it, she'd have it spin around herself, a lot more steady now.

>> No.2022912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555384132450.jpg -(178.4 KiB, 850x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182677

>>2022908
You retrofitted her too I see, good job.
Then she looks to laffey
You look great, you've certainly gotten stronger.

>> No.2022913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555384447825.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2022911
Good, you've essentially created a barrier of Holy energy around you, it will deflect quite a few oncoming attacks for a while, or greatly decrease their effectiveness.
Of course there's more to it, next I have to teach you the spell itself to visualize in your mind, but that should be the last step.

>> No.2022914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555384510476.png -(21.1 KiB, 109x122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21574

>>2022905
Stop being coy, for one. It's not that cute.
Sanary just wants him to be honest, really.

>> No.2022915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555384868604.jpg -(141.3 KiB, 850x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144737

>>2022912
M: "Thank you, Commander~ Now then, back to feeding your sisters~" And so Abyssal Mama leaves them be for now. Carrying a child in each of her arms as they suck at her breasts. ...Along with several other of Laffey's sisters following her for their turn to drink milk. A mother's job is never done

"Bye mommy."

Laffey waves her goodbye and then faces the commander, looking up at her because Laffey is smol. And with her praising Laffey, the little bunny's cheeks glow pink

"Oooh...Laffey is happy and ready to do her best."

Last edited 19/04/15(Mon)23:21.

>> No.2022916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555384908515.png -(764.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782974

>>2022913
"Then? What's next? Or before that step?"
She's just maintaining the barrier, keeping a feel for it, so she doesn't forget.

>> No.2022917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555385121474.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2022916
Ilias would show her a few holy sigils
Memorize these, visualize them in your mind, channel holy energy into this vision and the spell will start.

>> No.2022918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555385373018.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022915
Let's get you that drink now.
She'd say, leading the girl to the bar again

>> No.2022919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555385623054.png -(118.2 KiB, 357x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121037

>>2022918
>>2022918
"Okay...if I don't drink soon I'll start shaking..."

She said and follows her to the base's bar

>> No.2022920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555385990947.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022919
Once they finally got to the bar, She would order a drink for laffey, something strong
There, hopefully this will serve as a good pick me up.

>> No.2022921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555386046806.png -(160.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164360

>>2022917
She seems skeptical not really trusting the spells at first. But she acquiesces remembering this ilias won't leave them alone until she gets what she wants. So she does so. What happens?

>> No.2022922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387313269.png -(206.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211037

>>2022920
"Laffey hopes so too..."

Laffey just picks that drink and...down the hatch! And boy can this little one put it away. She doesn't even wince or anything

"Mmm...Laffey thinks this is really good."

>> No.2022923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387368852.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2022921
A divine veil would eventually form around Ilias, offering a powerful protective barrier, mitigating damage by 70% for 3 turns
Good, put it to good use. It's especially useful when combined with other skills that further mitigation to 0.
It is called the heavenly veil.

>> No.2022924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387424253.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022922
I should take you to kilvas one day so you can try the Oni's drinks.
You might get a kick from those.

>> No.2022925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387541224.png -(716.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733982

>>2022923
"Mm... It's a good technique. I'll use it appropriately. It'll be necessary in the future."

>> No.2022926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387688872.jpg -(94.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96620

>>2022924
"What is a Kilvas?"

Blink blink

"Oni?"

Drinks some more asking asking

>> No.2022927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387836041.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2022925
Now, I have one more thing to show you.
I'm sure you can handle it.
If you master it, your strength will double, now and when you get your powers back, that amount will double as well.

>> No.2022928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387904176.jpg -(178.4 KiB, 850x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182677

>>2022926
They're demons of sort, they love to fight, usually they're quite large, bulky with big muscles.
They enjoy to drink, a lot. They have alcohol far stronger than what humans consume.
In fact, they pride themselves on their ability to drink strong alcohol.

>> No.2022929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555387957218.png -(764.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782974

>>2022927
"Just what are you talking about? Raising one's power isn't that simple."

>> No.2022930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555388137000.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211315

>>2022929
You say that, but you are only a third of yourself, you have the cunning, but you lack the vision and flexibility you would normally have if Micaela was still a part of you.
Allow me to show you.
Sit down, and spread your wings for me.

Last edited 19/04/16(Tue)00:15.

>> No.2022931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555388283849.png -(716.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733982

>>2022930
She takes her words at face value. She does as instructed wagging her wings a bit. Luka turning away blushing.

>> No.2022932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555388675255.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2022931
Now stand still, do not move.
She would say as she grabs a hold of her wings and begins writing something behind all those feathers, likely on the flesh itself
It might be a bit painful for Ilias, like something was being carved into her flesh
But then she would see it, feel it even
He vision would crack like glass into two, her mind would be all over the place, as if she were thinking of two things at once

>> No.2022933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555388873458.jpg -(76.4 KiB, 637x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78195

>>2022932
"Ugh... What did you do?"
She'd immediately become nauseous, being disoriented from the sensations for a long while...

>> No.2022934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389014419.jpg -(161.6 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165488

>>2022928
Laffey's eyes seem to sparkle at the mention of these Oni and their love of drink. Especially at the part where she said they make strong booze

"Oooooh...then Laffey wants to go someday with you Commander."

>> No.2022935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389125462.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2022933
I expanded your mind, with enough practice and mastery you should be able to perform two actions at once.

>> No.2022936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389206301.jpg -(178.4 KiB, 850x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182677

>>2022934
I knew you would like that.
There's a teleporter here that leads to their place, but we'll go another time, I have more work to do later today.

>> No.2022937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389349598.jpg -(88.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90756

>>2022936
Laffey nods

"Alright then. It will be fun."

She then finishes her drink

"Can Laffey have another one?"

>> No.2022938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389455420.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022937
Have as many as you want.

>> No.2022939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389592655.jpg -(108.4 KiB, 850x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111011

>>2022938
"Yaaaay~"

Laffey actually smiles, it's small but noticeable. Laffey will help herself to another drink, washing it down like a depressed poet

>> No.2022940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555389889978.png -(764.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782974

>>2022935
"This is absolutely.... Unsettling. But I understand what you mean."

>> No.2022941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555390400835.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022939
I think the Onis in kilvas will just love you.

>> No.2022942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555390514304.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 850x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101613

>>2022941
"Laffey wants to be friends with them. They sound interesting."

"Because Laffey can drink like oni. Laffey will show them."

>> No.2022943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555390532182.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2022940
It's a start, anyway.
I have somewhere around a hundred different processes so I can devote them to devising tactics, deciding more probable moves in combat, or generaly just bombard my enemies with a flurry of spells as well as fight in Melee combat at the same time.
I no longer need to worry myself over incantations either.

Last edited 19/04/16(Tue)00:55.

>> No.2022944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555390837167.jpg -(86.8 KiB, 789x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88891

>>2022943
"How extraneous. It sounds like you gave up everything for that sort of power."

>> No.2022945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555391741044.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022942
We'll see when the time comes.
Which reminds me, I'll me putting you under the command of an admiral soon.

>> No.2022946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555391824420.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2022944
That was one amongst other modifications to myself.
They do make fights painfully boring.
There's nothing ever worth exerting any effort into anymore.
At least there's plenty of good food in the world for me to eat~
Forever a glutton

>> No.2022947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555392486876.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 768x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169567

>>2022945
"Really? Is he a nice Admiral?"

>> No.2022948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555392680107.jpg -(86.8 KiB, 789x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88891

>>2022946
"Is that all you do at this point? Aside from teasing others?"

>> No.2022949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555458227438.jpg -(144.7 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148183

>>2022914
Eh? Oh...
she's got him hoping to please given her position and friends!
Well, I'm interested in having fun with you Sanary, I just didn't know if you'd be interested with me.

>> No.2022950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555460934868.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87274

>>2022949
I'm am a married woman, you know. Sure I have fun with my pets, but I don't usually pick up random men.

>> No.2022951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555461292756.png -(379.4 KiB, 458x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388502

>>2022950
Oh right...umm..
he scratches his chin feeling embarrassed
My bad? I mean, I was already interesting in meeting Lillie's master but seeing you like this got me really interested.

>> No.2022952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555461553461.png -(2.8 MiB, 2834x3850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2899380
>Callie
>Masala

Having her hand on her wide, and shapely hip. Chini blows her bangs out of the way

She does smirk when the cat Miko eeps and runs off

"Heh, yeah you better run~ Anyway, what do we do in the meantime?"

"..."

Looks down at her exposed chest. Her nipples feeling tingly because they're being exposed to the air. So she just snaps her fingers, magically fixing her clothes

"Should've just done this sooner..."

>> No.2022953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555461822063.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>2022951
You'd be surprised on how much I get that, really.
Sanary shrugs a little. At least she's not projecting her aura and getting the whole area riled up.

>> No.2022954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555461972063.png -(117.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120623

>>2022953
Well no wonder looking like that and being so powerful, who wouldn't fathom the thought, you know?

>> No.2022955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555463046914.png -(34.7 KiB, 130x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35571

>>2022954
More than you know.
The demoness chuckles.
But I do try to stay faithful to my husband.

>> No.2022956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555463210523.jpg -(144.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147409

>>2022955
he chuckles a little
Well, I guess depends was just teasing me.

Still, I tried...feels better just getting that out there!
Quite relived Sanary is easy going

>> No.2022957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555463702446.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2022956
Mhm~ Most women like confident men, you know. There's no sense in beating around the bush, especially in this city.

>> No.2022958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555464254379.png -(295.2 KiB, 620x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302276

>>2022957
It's only because you were the demon lord I felt a little nervous really, but you're really pretty easy to talk with, well, besides the fact I want you being so naked an all.
Meaning, he was aroused by her beautiful form to hell
I'd have met you sooner or later thanks to Lillie, but this was a great time.

>> No.2022959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555464362214.jpg -(376.1 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385133

>>2022952
"Let's head for the baths first, if you're going to spar you're going to want your energy up and their Mana baths are great for that... it's a good training perk here."

>> No.2022960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555465669438.png -(163.6 KiB, 258x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167487

>>2022958
Well yeah. Clothes are way to0 constricting. I've got nothing to hide anyway. More people should just do away with their clothes.

>> No.2022961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555465778506.png -(224.6 KiB, 646x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229962

>>2022960
It's style for me really, says "Hey, I'm a trainer! with the cap and my pokeballs.

Although, if you are the demon lord, you could just make everyone that visits you take all their clothes off at the door if you wanted rather than just their shoes, or do some kinda...nude rule thing out here, at least for a while?

Last edited 19/04/16(Tue)21:49.

>> No.2022962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555466118084.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088342

>>2022959
"Fine. Let's go then, I'm actually getting tired of waiting. Since all you've been doing is hyping up the damn place..."

>> No.2022963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555468066529.png -(87.3 KiB, 180x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89423

>>2022961
I could...but I'm not going to force people to do it. People are free to do as they please.
Unless they're one of her pets, but they aren't really people at that point.

>> No.2022964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555468664959.png -(235.3 KiB, 772x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240930

>>2022963
he smiles at that
Well, I would if I was visiting you if you wanted, I imagine Lillie would be all the time with how much she likes it.
Still, Sanary being in that sense in good to hear
Well, what could I do to please the demon lady who has been so kind so far?
An awkward way of taking her being honest request, but he can be a little weird like that

>> No.2022965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555470283923.jpg -(617.2 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
631978

>>2022962
Come on then....
And then she'd grab her and drag her past everyone, including some offended Mikos of no screen time... still eventually and at long last they'd reach a well decorated and adorned bathroom that seemed like a cross between a sauna, hot spring, and a swimming pool.... Masala taking a look around and finding it empty.
Ha ha, perfect, all to ourselves!

>> No.2022966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555472372042.png -(77.1 KiB, 218x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78984

>>2022964
Just keep an eye on Lillie. Don't want her to get into trouble or anything, right?
Sanary will give him a wink.

>> No.2022967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555472555255.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391658

>>2022966
he grins
Of course! I had been wanting to visit her again actually, it's just well, I don't even know how to get to her place since she used a portal.

>> No.2022968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555473430145.jpg -(129.7 KiB, 720x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132841

>>2022965
Chini's tail starts wagging at the site of the baths. She was impressed...

"huh...yeah not bad. This actually looks like it'll be fun~ Especially if we're alone, fufufu~"

snaps her fingers and...poof! Her clothes are all gone, such a lewd body...

>> No.2022969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555473930686.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 570x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79637

>>2022967
Oh I'm sure you'll come across her against eventually. It's not like she shuts herself away in her room.

>> No.2022970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555474163770.jpg -(442.6 KiB, 1036x1984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453173

>>2022968
Told you so, the great thing about this bath is the mana heals you up so you can relax after a hard day of training, I've been trying to get mom to put one in the tower... you know we'd need it.
She'd strip down as well super quick and hop in with a cannon ball.
What mana this time?

>> No.2022971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555474683187.png -(357.3 KiB, 895x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365870

>>2022969
Well of course not, but it'd be cool to show up and visit her at home and give a little surprise.

he smiles and holds a hand out to her
Thanks Sanary, you've been real great..both to speak and look at.

>> No.2022972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555474797390.png -(597.5 KiB, 1280x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611834

>>2022970
"Then let's just talk to her at once then. Or we can try and convince dad too...he trains...a lot."

And they often hear their mom screaming in ecstasy when dad visits

"Huh?! Hey wait!"

And Chini will also dive inside!

>> No.2022973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555475008883.jpg -(299.8 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307023

>>2022972
And of course she splashed Chini that way.
That could work, or you could work on getting mom to agree and I'll work on getting dad to agree.
She'd say as she doggypaddled through the water.... before grinning at her.
Cause this is nice....
Thankfully for now it's mostly blue Mana to cool their jets.

>> No.2022974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555475612405.jpg -(361.2 KiB, 1280x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369874

>>2022973
And the blue mana is already having a relaxing and/or calming effect on Chini. She looks quite chill as she leans back against the walls of the bath

"Haaaah~ Holy shit...this feels fucking great..."

"Ah? Oh, yeah sure. I can talk with mom about. I think dad wanted to test your progress too. Soooo...yeah. Good luck with that."

Last edited 19/04/17(Wed)00:33.

>> No.2022975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555476313942.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>2022971
And then Sanary crushes it in a vice a like grip!
Wait no, she'll just shake it.
Hmhmhm~ I'll let her know that. I'm sure she won't mind it too much.

>> No.2022976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555476467785.png -(181.2 KiB, 1098x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185517

>>2022975
he happily shakes her hand, glad to be friendly with someone of such impor
Thanks, I'll be looking forward for sure. I should let you get on now though it was nice meeting you and your big buddy here!
he pets Varil one more time

>> No.2022977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555476657880.png -(87.3 KiB, 180x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89423

>>2022976
Yeah. See you around.
Varil will give the boy a big hearty 'WOOF'!

>> No.2022978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555476800726.png -(330.0 KiB, 708x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337927

>>2022977
and we can fade it there, when he gets home Ammy will likely tease him over how he wanted the demon lord and had a giant tease right in front of him the entire time he was talking with her. Chalking up his slight awkwardness and friendliness being the reason he was able to keep conversation while wanting!

>> No.2022979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555477054212.jpg -(543.4 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556450

>>2022974
told ya so....
She'd say as she relaxed in the water letting her boobs float up to the surface as she gazed across the room.
I've never played with the settings but i know there's other ones.
she glanced at the faucets.
I heard mom say something the same when she was talking to him.... I think they both want to see what we've done to improve...
she seemed to relax quite a bit there even drop some of the resentment.

>> No.2022980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555477763874.png -(402.3 KiB, 1280x1775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411949

>>2022979
"Other ones? Well if they can make us feel even better and regain our energy faster then you should see."

Says Chini as she glances at the faucets too

"Oh yeah? If that's how it is then that means mom is going to want to test me."

Last edited 19/04/17(Wed)01:09.

>> No.2022981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555479415127.jpg -(279.7 KiB, 656x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286370

>>2022980
>>2022980
Yeah I've never tried anything but Blue and white though.
She said honestly
And yes, i think that's the plan, Mom isn't strong like dad but she's strong in her own way too...

>> No.2022982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555479928803.png -(990.6 KiB, 1222x1476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1014414

>>2022981
"Of course she is...she has to be. Otherwise, dad wouldn't have wasted his time, right? Saiyans like them strong..."

Chini swims over to the faucets

"Then...I don't fucking know, just turn another one on and let's see what happens. They wouldn't leave dangerous one here in the open right? Not when anyone can just come in here and turn them on."

"Shit, I'll fucking do it~"

>> No.2022983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555480577292.jpg -(976.1 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
999535

>>2022982
Yeah wonder which one of us will have the better fight... oh well, I'm going to have fun with mine... more training is always good.
And she'd be reaching for a faucet too turning it around the same time.
Fine let's do it....
And she'd turn on green while Chini turned on red... oh boy instinct and passion..

>> No.2022984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555481294165.png -(716.1 KiB, 1280x947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
733244

>>2022983
Ayyyy

"Yeah, it's gonna be fucking great!"

And then...both then Saiyan foxes turn their respective faucet. Filling the bath with red and green infused water

"Are you feeling anything yet? I don't...the fuck?"

>> No.2022985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555482304346.jpg -(715.2 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732396

>>2022984
i don't feel anything different either... maybe a little bit stronger and a little....
She suddenly paused.
What..... the.....
And suddenly got a flushed look in her face as as seemed to zone out for a second.
damn I want a man now.... bad.... shit....
her monster urges kicking in hard now....
to fight... or to fuck....
she growled slightly.

Last edited 19/04/17(Wed)02:25.

>> No.2022986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555483111284.jpg -(60.6 KiB, 1200x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62064

>>2022985
And it hit Chini around the same time too. Her body feeling flushed and hot. Despite being in a bath

"Haaaah~"

Chini's growling, her urge to fight and fuck someone rising...both her Saiyan and MG instincts fighting for supremacy. Creating a storm

"What the...fuck..was in that water?? I want to get fucked so badly now..."

Reaching down...and starts rubbing at her crotch

"Nnnngh~!"

Of course...it'll only get worse the longer they stay in the bath

>> No.2022987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555483360141.png -(549.8 KiB, 625x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562960

>>2022986
she too couldn't stop her hands from playing across her body.
Is this the mana in the water.... what kind of stupid power is this, I just want to just....
More frustration as she began sliding a finger into herself...
We.... need to turn it off!
If only we had someone to take it out on...

>> No.2022988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555508079292.png -(1.2 MiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1281767

Put some more stuff on my laptop this morning.

So my main option for now is Megumin who, since having been 'liberated' of her tentacle clothes, has decided to go out and practice her explosion magic.

I was getting really good before. I wonder if I can cast more than one without trouble now...
She said, as she wandered out as far from Aurora as she could. Casting her most magnificent explosion might not be such a great idea within city limits after all.
I feel naked without those clothes, but maybe without them touching me I won't orgasm on the spot so quickly!
Determined to out perform herself, she'll find a nice spot at the edge of a hill and stand at its peak.

Dark Magic that Calls To Me From the Abyss! Hear My Voice, And Obey My Command! Incinerate My Foes And Visit My Wrath Sheathed In Death and Flame! EXXXXPLOOOOSION!!!
She'd say, as magic circles began spreading out all around her dramatically. The Sky would go dark, lightning would strike a few times, and then a small shrub in the distance would suddenly be engulfed in a firey ball of destruction, creating a mushroom cloud that rocketed into orbit.
Shockwaves will reverberate throughout the land, likely disturbing people in their homes as- against all hope, Megumin completely creams herself on the spot.
As the Sky had gone dark, then lit up suddenly, and was now fading back to normal in a pinkish red hue Megumin collapsed onto her knees with a really dumb look on her face.

M-Magnificeent...~!

Alternatively, I'm open to posting just about anyone else.
But Dark Pit can be acting like an edgelord somewhere, could do Saiyans, or maybe Rita since I haven't posted her in a while.

>> No.2022989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555521551277.png -(55.0 KiB, 163x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56364

Today's Braly's in the middle of a field doing her daily meditations. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city. She's far but has her ki turned up just enough that if anyone she knows needs her for anything, they can find her

>> No.2022990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555521663698.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283

>>2022989
At a quiet point mid day, Trunks would arrive looking for her, looking well rested at least, and quite happy to see Braly
Hey there Braly, great day isn't it?

>> No.2022991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555521890402.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2022990
"Hm."

She had her eyes closed. Braly felt Trunks coming miles away, so she was more or less expecting him given the direction he's coming from

Once he lands to greet and speak. Braly opens her eyes and looks to him

"Yes, it is. Perfect for some meditation I thought."

She can also feel the MG taint on him

>> No.2022992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555522097180.jpg -(13.8 KiB, 284x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14093

>>2022991
he walks over, and indeed, he has been affected, although not to determinant, he's just used to it now
I had a little more in mind than just that.
he stretches as he goes to her
Well, I've settled in pretty well here, it's not a bad place at all to end up.

>> No.2022993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555522434766.png -(42.9 KiB, 244x172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43929

>>2022992
Braly stays seated for now. Although her seating position goes from a meditative one. To a more casual one

"I knew you'd settle in eventually. Been enjoying yourself?"

>> No.2022994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555522531927.jpg -(594.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609211

>>2022993
You could say that, you were right, girls did take a liking to me. Some of them are like endurance training on their own in a whole new level..
he said, tinted cheeks while scratching one

>> No.2022995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555522679196.png -(60.4 KiB, 197x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61831

>>2022994
Braly doesn't look or sound surprised

"It doesn't compare to actual training. You realize that don't you?"

>> No.2022996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555522806716.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1203369

>>2022995
Well yeah of course, it was just an expression. Hell of a great time though.
he's fully accepted it all and seems happy with it
But I need to train properly.

>> No.2022997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555523068419.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60443

>>2022996
"I know it was. I just don't want you forgetting about improving and instead just being interested in getting your dick wet."

"Boys your age are rather easy after all. But it's good that you still want to train. I doubt your father would let you slack too much anyway."

>> No.2022998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555523275549.png -(961.0 KiB, 1001x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984028

>>2022997
he has good chuckle
Haha, yeah don't worry I'm not thinking of slacking off, a good time isn't gonna take over me. Besides if I DON'T train I'll be taken by someone way too strong that'll drain me completely some day.

he nods with confidence
I've got a big mountain to climb.

>> No.2022999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555523528661.png -(60.3 KiB, 306x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61771

>>2022998
"Heh."

Braly grins, she approves of his response

"That's the spirit. Speaking of; I felt the clash you had with Vegeta the other day. How was that like for you?"

>> No.2023000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555523636045.png -(1.9 MiB, 1447x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940514

>>2022999
His expression changes and he looks to the ground a little more concerned
A wake up call, even in his base form it took me Super Saiyan to keep up, I couldn't even push him till I upped the ante from there, and from then on it was like being bulldozed.

>> No.2023001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555524255379.png -(72.0 KiB, 411x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73733

>>2023000
"Must have been quite the reality check. That's good though because it put things into perspective for you. Truth is: He didn't have to even go Super Saiyan to KO you."

>> No.2023002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555524391199.jpg -(597.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611386

>>2023001
If he caught me off guard he wouldn't have needed it no..
he shakes his head
That's why I need to start making headway. Could you help me?

>> No.2023003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555524740713.png -(17.1 KiB, 152x110) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17557

>>2023002
She chuckles at that off guard bit. But then she pats her thighs and gets up finally. The taller Saiyan female then smiles at him

"I'm glad you said that. Sure, I'll help you. I think I have a lot I can teach you."

>> No.2023004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555525375819.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2023003
he approaches her, eyes full of determination and readiness
Thanks, glad I ran into you early here.
Standing in front of her like this now in the knowledge he'd be clashing with her, he looks her over, quite more to behold when he is readying for her

>> No.2023005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555525939265.png -(46.8 KiB, 150x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47955

>>2023004
"No problem, I just want my race to thrive and be able to look after themselves."

Braly now stands across from Trunks, sizing him up a little

"Trunks, answer honestly: What is the highest form you can reach at your current state?"

"He's gotten a bit stronger since I first met him. Good, his training with Vegeta is paying off a little."

>> No.2023006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555526731339.png -(965.9 KiB, 1375x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989127

>>2023005
Well, right now, Super Saiyan 2..although if I'm pushed i can go a little further, but I can't do it at will.

>> No.2023007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555528040888.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60443

>>2023006
"Heh, well alright then. I know what we're going to do today."

Grins

"Alright...go Super Saiyan 2."

>> No.2023008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555528289807.jpg -(80.4 KiB, 450x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82344

>>2023007
Alright then....
without a moment, trunks goes from being calm and tranquil, to suddenly exploding with power, not even screaming as he's mastered the form
Is this good enough for you Braly?
He has a grin on his face now, the attitude change comes with it

>> No.2023009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555528822781.png -(113.5 KiB, 372x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116224

>>2023008
"Heh, I can see that you've fully mastered it. Good work."

"Yeah, that'll do for now."

"..."

"Right then, try and hit as hard as you can. Not at half power, not at third your power. No no, hit me as hard as you can. As if wanting to kill me."

"He's cocky~ Good, I can use that as a catalyst."

>> No.2023010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555529719802.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70148

>>2023009
......
he knows he couldn't, but she wanted a measure of his power, no sense in holding back right?
he grits his teeth and gathers all of his energy above him into a ball, growing as he gathers more
FINISHING...
and then throws it at Braly, the size of the ball isn't too large but the concentration of it is huge for him
...BUSTER!!
It'll hurtle toward her at high speed

>> No.2023011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555530486337.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59063

>>2023010
Braly stands motionless as his attack barrels towards her at high speed

"..."

And once it's close enough she'll just swipe it away and it flies into the sky and explodes there

"Trunks. I said hit me as hard as you can."

Pic related, gotta get him heated to tap into that deep power further. Fuck that focus on your back shit

>> No.2023012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555531306756.png -(1.5 MiB, 1061x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1546923

>>2023011
Uh..?!

Grrr.....
he doesn't like that once again, his efforts are made to seem weak despite his effort. Suddenly he rushes at Braly, but along in the slipstream of the rush, he powers up to USSJ and power weights himself, throwing a very heavy powerful fist at her face
RAGHH!!

>> No.2023013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555531703644.png -(58.9 KiB, 476x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60335

>>2023012
Once again Braly just stand there. Watching him bulk up, she'll raise her brow at his form. And smirks a little

"Ah, that form~ His power is increased by at least 50% With a 75% decrease though. Heh, its an imitation of Legendary Super Saiyan by the looks of it."

And then Trunks punches her in the face! Her head gets tilted back just a little. But other than that: she looks completely fine. No blood was drawn either

"Hm."

>> No.2023014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555532843153.png -(1.7 MiB, 1367x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1780704

>>2023013
Again, stunned at how he has to push himself to deal any kind of effect just in their base form, he starts throwing punches with increasing anger
Even like this, with a target not moving it's not working?!
Right now it's frustration, but it isn't quite enough for anything more..

>> No.2023015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555533361199.png -(38.9 KiB, 220x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39828

>>2023014
She's just taking his punches. To Trunks, it'll feel as if he's punching at this immovable object. Still not saying anything, or moving a single inch

"He's getting angrier. But he's not quite there yet."

While he's punching away angrily. Braly will wait and then suddenly moves her head slightly to the side and catching his arm. And with insane speed and power, he's tossed away from her

>> No.2023016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555535792734.jpg -(10.9 KiB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11129

>>2023015
CRASH, he lands on the dirt, with as much weight as he had in his arm, he landed pretty roughly
ARGH, Ahh....ha...how...even with this!?
he smashes a fist into the ground, his anger is growing...

>> No.2023017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555537022010.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2023016
"Are you seriously surprised?"

Said Braly, already walking towards him in a calm and steady pace. Stopping a few feet away from him with a bit of a smirk

"Tch...come on you child. Haven't you realized the sorts of beings that roam these lands?"

"What they can do to someone at a whim? I've survived it, lived through it, time and time again. You thought sparring with your daddy was just going to close the gap?"

"I'm The Legendary Super Saiyan. I can break your father just as easily as I can break you. Break that brat of a sister as well."

"At your level, you can't protect her. I wouldn't be surprised if she...turned into someone's cum dispenser."

She'll watch and see how he takes that

>> No.2023018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555537694080.jpg -(97.2 KiB, 735x961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99541

>>2023017
Braly threatening his family, even the idea..yeah that set him off
My family....you think you would do that so easily?! No..I won't let you, even like this I wouldn't let you!
his anger swells and his power starts to....jump astronomically high compared to before as he starts to get that familiar feeling as he gets up. Infact, it's a jump that really isn't able to be explained normally, he's harnessing the powers he did against Black, or at least he is starting to!

>> No.2023019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555538306729.png -(60.1 KiB, 218x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61534

>>2023018
"Yes~ He's getting there, such an increase in power."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

She starts laughing. and looks at him with a maniacal look

"OF COURSE I FUCKING CAN!! All without having to even transform~ That's how low you all are compared to me."

"Actually, how about I go over to your house and pick up Bra? Maybe twist her neck slowly until you STOP FUCKING WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME!!!"

"And thenI'll have some monster bitch, pump you full of energy and watch you go to town on her fucking corpse."

>> No.2023020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555539109715.png -(1.5 MiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1570027

>>2023019
With that, Trunk FINALLY explodes with power full on, achieving Super Saiyan Blue levels (Or so I believe) of power without actually using the divine Ki. Marching toward her with his power leaving a huge blasting aura around him as he releases it. Now fully become Super Trunks.
Or maybe, YOU'LL DIE TRYING
with that, he disappears in a flash compared to his normal speed, appearing to the side of Braly looking to land a spinning heel kick to the back of the head

>> No.2023021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555539755358.png -(224.4 KiB, 422x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229820

>>2023020
Braly's kicked and she's sent flying with great force and speed! Giving the pissed off Trunks plenty of time to follow up with something

"What form is that? Huh...I've never seen one quite like it! Hahaha, kind of amazing!"

But what Trunks doesn't know is that Braly's just letting him beat on her. If he so chooses to do so; it'll give him time to settle into that form. Getting his body to adapt to it, kind of like Goku did with SSJ after he lost it and fought Beerus as a SSJ

>> No.2023022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555540423106.jpg -(148.2 KiB, 950x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151732

>>2023021
After she goes flying Trunks charges forward immediately after her and looks to Elbow her right in the cranium to the ground and try to follow up with a double heel drop to her back. He isn't just trying to wear down, he's going for the most vulnerable points, like he is trying to do serious damage. After this, he'll fire Ki blasts toward where she lay, looking to keep her from focusing again, or so he thinks
all in his mind is hurting and destroying that which he feels threatened by. If Braly doesn't come out from that to attack him, he'll remain in the air looking down with a furious eyeless glare

>> No.2023023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555541389259.jpg -(86.2 KiB, 764x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88251

>>2023022
"Gah...!"

Braly's going to get hit by everything Trunk's is throwing at her. All while looking helpless, as to not arouse suspicion. She'll grunt and wince painfully after each attack

"Aaaaah...!!"

She yells out once smashed into the ground. And then engulfed in a chain reaction of explosions after Trunks fired them all

But...shortly after all the flies right towards Trunks with intense speed of her own. And starts trying to hit him with a flurry of punches and kicks. Trunks shouldn't have too much trouble with this. Since Braly's holding back, as she's just sizing him up in his new form now

"Let's test it further!"

>> No.2023024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555541587895.png -(1.3 MiB, 1285x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1317173

>>2023023
One thing she'd quickly pick up is that trunks isn't compromising or stepping back, his killer instinct is VERY strong here
GRRRR!
When she comes up to attack, Trunks is very much ready and attacks her with a focus unlike before, able to see and keep up with her fluidly, almost like it was as natural as breathing, he keeps up the assault and tries to push her back hitting her in between her attacks as she remains held back. He's also able to hold the strength quite a while..perhaps his endurance "training" did a little

>> No.2023025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555541920864.png -(39.3 KiB, 313x138) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40254

>>2023024
"Heh...I can feel his bloodlust. He'll be much better off once he's able to call upon that form at will."

Braly thought to herself as she keeps attacking Trunks. ...And missing all her attacks. She'll grunt and wince as Trunks lands counter blow after counter blow

"Gah...!"

She'll be sent flying back after another counter strike from Trunks. She'll just look at him, breathing heavily (again, this is all an act)

"W-What is this power...?!"

>> No.2023026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555542820089.jpg -(82.8 KiB, 426x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84835

>>2023025
This power is when I just don't care about how I get the job done!
He then flies at Braly with his leg outstretched, similar to how Gohan kicked Cell in the gut to expunge 18

>> No.2023027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555543666426.png -(74.0 KiB, 251x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75792

>>2023026
"GUHH!!"

"Seems he's starting to come around. That form came at the peak of his anger...now if he's able to control it and add it to other variants of Super Saiyan..."

Imagine SSj Rage with SSJ3 or just SSJ3 in general since he's yet to achieve that form

And with the force of that kick "poor" Braly's sent smashing through a nearby mountain, destroying most of it as she lands on the other side, creating a crater and she'll just lay in it

"..."

>> No.2023028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555544175017.jpg -(4.4 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4573880

>>2023027
With the crippling attack leaving Braly not moving, Trunks finally seems to be calming, only to walk up to survey the damage and destruction he caused on her
.........
Of course, was he in for a surprise yet

>> No.2023029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555545113371.png -(142.2 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145661

>>2023028
"Ha...hahahaha..."

"I'll admit, you surprised me...I've seen many forms of Super Saiyan. But this...this is one all your own. At least as far as I can tell~"

And then he'll be in for a surprise as she suddenly gets up and smiles at Trunks. As she can tell his reason is returning, but that form of his persisting

"Heh, I just wanted to see what would happen. What barriers needed to be cracked open to get it out of you. Now that I've seen it, I can train you to call upon it at will."

>> No.2023030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555545723369.jpg -(104.9 KiB, 640x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107436

>>2023029
Indeed it persists, but his blind rage is subsiding, thanks to her smile
Ah....this..is what I used against Black...it put me on father's level.

>> No.2023031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555546255358.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2023030
"I see. The power you gain from this is incredible."

"Well, at his father's level back then at least."

"...Goku Black? Ah right, Vegeta told me about him. Shame I never faced him. Or this Jiren person."

"And you've regained control of yourself too. Telling you all that earlier did wonders to trigger you."

"So don't take it to heart. I simply did what I had to do."

>> No.2023032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555546414836.jpg -(40.4 KiB, 620x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41355

>>2023031
Well the power of going super saiyan at all was down to emotional triggers.
he knows this too well
And yeah...I get why you did it, that state of mind is one I'm no stranger to though. I want to get that kind of power under control.

>> No.2023033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555547005420.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50027

>>2023032
"Good. Because your real training is about to begin."

"Get ready, because I'm not going to go as easy on you now."

She'll raise her fist slightly, the air around Braly now different. Trunks will be able to tell that it's going to be crunch-time now

...And we can either skip to after the training. Or we can fade to Trunks sparring with Braly as well as receiving a crash course of ki control and image training (Image Training being what Frieza did after he went back to Hell to perfectly master his Golden Form)

And one thing Trunks will learn from all this is that; Braly's a fucking monster. She remained in base form throughout the entire thing!

>> No.2023034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555547151465.png -(1.5 MiB, 1927x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1583221

>>2023033
Lets skip to after training, Trunks will want to comment a little yet
After quite a while of immense training that pushes trunks, just like with his pops, Trunks will be panting and sweating, his body ripped and pushed to his limits, every muscle crying out and throbbing...but it was a pain he needed, was used to
AHh....haa.....haaaa....
And thwump, Trunks sits finally after they stop
Relentless..

>> No.2023035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555548187030.png -(84.8 KiB, 259x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86840

>>2023034
Braly won't be looking any worse than what she did when she began. She'll use one of the pieces of debris as a chair and sits down. She looks to Trunks as he recovers and catches his breath

"It'll only get tougher from here~"

Chuckles

"You did well today."

>> No.2023036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555548345790.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2023035
Maybe...ha..or it'll get easier as I..ah..get stronger.
he looks over at Braly with an exhausted smile
We're gonna keep this up..ah..no matter how much I ache, right?

>> No.2023037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555549252791.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2023036
"Hmhm, I like your enthusiasm, but not quite. When you train your body, your muscle fibers break down. And in their place, new ones grow, just stronger and better than before. But, this is most effective when you rest."

"So relax, we're done for today. But next time it'll be harder, and it'll be longer than last time."

>> No.2023038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555549389909.jpg -(11.8 KiB, 272x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12042

>>2023037
he nods and sighs
Ah....this kinda pain, just makes it feel so much better when I get to play around.
he has a little chuckle
It kinda works out.

The first mile stone will be when I can force you to transform..right?

>> No.2023039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555550311612.png -(70.4 KiB, 366x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72111

>>2023038
Chuckles

"No. The first milestone would be you using that new form of yours at will. The training is about you Trunks. Don't worry about getting me to do anything but teach you."

...The power gap is seriously utterly insane. Braly/Broly trained with NIS/Overlord level beings. In places that NIS level beings usually call whatever despite the unimaginably harsh conditions

>> No.2023040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555550502232.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 1242x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2023039
I'm not worried about that at all Braly, you're good, I like you.
he rests his head back
Right now...that rest thing you mentioned sounds pretty damn good.

>> No.2023041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555551160057.png -(52.7 KiB, 220x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53919

>>2023040
"Then you should rest up. I'll stay with you until you're at least able to move around enough to go home and rest properly."

She then hears something in the distance. It's some sort of pig monster that wandered near

..And then it gets instantly sniped with a finger beam and drops dead

"Well, I'll prepare that and we can eat too. I'll make a fire as well. This is how I pretty much live, off the land most of the time."

>> No.2023042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555551349253.jpg -(23.8 KiB, 239x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24417

>>2023041
Hey..ah..if it works for you, stick to it.

he takes a peek at the game just freshly picked off

That'll make a good snack to get me home, I'd be happy to share.

That now seems like a great spot to fade. Seems he really is confident with her training. Perhaps he'll be able to soon enough get his power under greater control.

>> No.2023043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555613876983.jpg -(428.6 KiB, 564x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438908

Today Hilbert is having a relaxing moment in the park, contemplating the summer beach time since the weather is finally warming up
Hehe, should be good this year, maybe Misty and her group will go and enjoy the salt water
By now he'd know they were taking on merpeople traits
he has a deep breath and enjoys the sights around him

>> No.2023044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555614188122.jpg -(214.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219560

>>2023043
After spending hours upon hours pouring over her studies...Lillie decided to get some fresh air and unwind for a while. So a couple of feet away from Hilbert a portal rips open through space and time. And out it is none other than Lillie

"Aaaah~ Sunlight and fresh air..."

She ain't noticed him yet

Last edited 19/04/18(Thu)15:03.

>> No.2023045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555614328691.png -(224.6 KiB, 646x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229962

>>2023044
he'd immediately pick up the rift in his peripheral vision and call over to her
Hey Lillie!
Funnily enough, not far from the first place they met like this
he waves to her with a smile on his face
Been a while!

>> No.2023046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555614649005.png -(161.6 KiB, 454x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165528

>>2023045
She'll look over, recognizing the voice. She'll just smile at him. Lillie then decides to walk over to him

"Good afternoon Hilbert~ And yes it has. How have you been?"

>> No.2023047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555614738548.png -(117.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120623

>>2023046
I've been alright, I finally ran into Sanary after seeing the pair of you together in the cafe, she's a hell of a demon lord, really friendly.

Lucky you getting in so close with her!

>> No.2023048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555615184495.jpg -(324.8 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332552

>>2023047
"Of course she is."

She said with a giggle

"Very approachable despite her title and prowess as the Demon Lord. I'm happy she left a good impression on you."

He's male, so of course she would

"I look up to her so much...as my mentor and as a mother figure."

>> No.2023049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555615293412.jpg -(114.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116729

>>2023048
She did leave one hell of an impression yeah, I mean, her arcanine decided to lick my face to death, then I see she was out walked him in the nude. I think she liked the attention but did mention she was married, cute Arci though.

>> No.2023050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555615704261.jpg -(368.6 KiB, 600x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377425

>>2023049
Smile, smile

"Hehe, yes that's Mistress Sanary for you. Being out in the nude is nice sometimes. But I prefer it when the mood strikes me. Rather than just doing it all the time."

>> No.2023051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555615885612.jpg -(415.7 KiB, 700x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425715

>>2023050
Well, there is always the beach when summer time kicks in full force, I bet a lot will do that when they aren't teasing in nice swimsuits.

I'm looking forward to it, especially if you are going too.

>> No.2023052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555616137225.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 500x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77250

>>2023051
"If and when I have the time I may stop by Aberdeen's beach. I have my responsibilities as Mistress Sanary's aid and then there are my own studies. Which are a priority to me."

>> No.2023053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555616246707.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179892

>>2023052
Oh yeah, she said you were studying, that's how you had that portal power from last time...that stuff is pretty damn cool, and I wish my little Ammy could use something like that.

What sort of things are you doing now?

>> No.2023054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555616741211.jpg -(137.3 KiB, 850x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140574

>>2023053
"Mhm, but portal magic is rather basic for me now...I've moved on to much stronger types of magic. Or schools of magic, rather."

"Right now? Well, for the time being, I'm working on Gravity type magic."

>> No.2023055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555617055278.jpg -(313.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320993

>>2023054
Wow, haha, you're pretty amazing, I don't think I'd ever even start to harness that.

All I got is my pokemon.
he looks over Lillie, considering she was once a normal human like he was, now she's super strong

>> No.2023056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555617719557.jpg -(132.7 KiB, 687x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135903

>>2023055
"Aww~"

Giggles again

"Thank you, Hilbert, that's sweet of you. I work hard to learn as much as I can. After all, I want to be as strong and knowledgeable as the Mistress one day~"

>> No.2023057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555617837281.png -(181.2 KiB, 1098x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185517

>>2023056
Hehe, I bet you will!
Although, does that mean you want to become a demon lord Lillie?
he slips closer, although he is tinted in his cheeks at her cute giggle, he isn't holding much back in his mind. Sanary's note about being honest ringing in

>> No.2023058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555618019823.jpg -(133.9 KiB, 850x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137109

>>2023057
"That's right. I know it isn't going to happen overnight. So I'll need to remain steadfast. I know I'll get my chance someday!"

"I wonder what Bella's doing~"

>> No.2023059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555618148948.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 300x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22945

>>2023058
Still enjoying Trunk's huge energy infusion? lol
Well if you do, don't like, change how you are, I think you're really cute like this Lillie, blonde, sweet an all.

I'd love to be close to the next one though!

>> No.2023060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555618691836.png -(202.7 KiB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207580

>>2023059
"Well well well~ Aren't you honest. You weren't this honest last time we spoke."

Smiles

>> No.2023061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555618907068.jpg -(444.3 KiB, 1600x1599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454982

>>2023060
I've gotten used to things here a bit now...and Sanary told me not to be coy or afraid, even with people as powerful as her.

It feels better really...

>> No.2023062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555619230653.png -(302.4 KiB, 670x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309666

>>2023061
"It's a bit refreshing honestly...the whole really awkward and shy act really gets old sometimes."

Giggles

>> No.2023063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555619438396.png -(175.7 KiB, 500x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179934

>>2023062
he'll slip an arm around her waist, gently holding her
There's no need for it if we know each other well enough, right? All it took for Sanary was seeing how cool she is!

Ah, hope I'm not interrupting something important by the way..

>> No.2023064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555619574319.jpg -(210.4 KiB, 850x1262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215431

>>2023063
Lillie won't mind, so she doesn't stop him

"Right, at that point it's just stupid, hehe. And no you weren't, this is my rest period. Just wanted to get some fresh air and maybe enjoy a churro."

>> No.2023065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555619734548.png -(1.2 MiB, 1060x1306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1272139

>>2023064
I wouldn't mind going with you if you'd like..after that we can goto your place and have fun together again.

I've not forgotten last time.
he'd hold her closer as she seems to not mind

>> No.2023066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555620028965.png -(383.1 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392314

>>2023065
"Ha, are you asking me or telling me Hilbert?"

>> No.2023067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555620269167.png -(576.0 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589832

>>2023066
Asking you! I wouldn't make you if you didn't want Lillie...I'm just saying I want you again~
He wouldn't indeed force her, he couldn't really anyway. Thanks to Sanary and his own social quirk he is saying this with complete conviction

>> No.2023068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555620540227.jpg -(238.6 KiB, 850x1624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244364

>>2023067
"Then I'll think about it. Hehehe, perhaps we should get some lemonade too. Since you're so thirsty~"

And then the churro cart vendor rings his bell to let park-goers know he's there to sell his foodstuffs

"Ah he's here~"

Lillie will just get up from her seat

"Let's go get one."

Smiles

>> No.2023069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555620793313.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164389

>>2023068
he has a little chuckle
I like Lemonade!
he completely misses the expression while getting up with her, heading for the cart
Good thing I got some cash on me I was saving for food anyway.
he'll buy one for himself and Lillie if she lets him
Haha, this makes a change from the regular burgers.

>> No.2023070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555621097297.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 400x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53101

>>2023069
"Hehe, silly child~"

She would have just gotten it for free since Lillie has a lot of clout by now. either way, she'll happily accept Hilbert's gesture

Lillie bites into hers. Looking content while she does so

"Mm~ They're so good~! Burgers are nice too, I like the one with the onion ring in it."

>> No.2023071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555621260752.jpg -(165.0 KiB, 666x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168941

>>2023070
On nom, he eats while Lillie shares her thoughts, swallowing before offering his own
Ahh..that hit the spot..mm, I like just good old ketchup on mine, nothing fancy really, it fills, tastes just fine. Ammy is more fussy than me when it comes to food really, since becoming a pokegirl she tried to mimick the stuff I'd eat a lot more but started getting really picky. She likes sweet things a lot.

>> No.2023072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555621628448.png -(36.8 KiB, 417x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37677

>>2023071
"Ah, a purist~ You like it old fashioned, nothing wrong with that."

Smiles

"If a bit boring..."

"What girl doesn't? I love sweet things as well. I can eat cake and drink milkshakes all day..."

>> No.2023073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555621876077.jpg -(359.1 KiB, 620x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367704

>>2023072
You should meet her sometime, she's my Gothorita, although she's usually taking care of the my Pokemon League bay and my friend N she'd love the chance to meet you. She might ask you to star gaze while she makes patterns with rocks though, but she does know the best cakes to get.

>> No.2023074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555622113896.jpg -(249.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255343

>>2023073
"She sounds plesant~ And if she knows where to get the best cakes then surely she means Madam Mami's~"

>> No.2023075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555622347990.png -(379.4 KiB, 458x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388502

>>2023074
You got it! Fresh or boxed it's always a treat, she must be loving life now she's stepped back and enjoying herself, a business that'll keep her going forever.

Ammy always gets something at least once a week there,even a small bite so you'll get a familiar taste if you are over with us.
he finishes his now
MMmmm~ Ah..that was great.

>> No.2023076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555622569171.jpg -(50.6 KiB, 500x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51830

>>2023075
"Indeed, she is a close friend of mine. And I visit her every now and then. She likes her privacy more these days."

Lillie finishes hers shortly after

"Ah~ I'll try and make time for a social visit then."

>> No.2023077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555622778642.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179892

>>2023076
I've never met her really....I wonder if she's in with this whole energy thing too...
he smiles as he looks over
Just pop along any time! You cannot miss us in the pokemon building.
Want to head back to your place?

>> No.2023078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555622943786.png -(504.0 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516111

>>2023077
"No, because I want some lemonade too~ Down doggy, down~ So impatient."

Lillie giggles due to amusement. And she'll start walking towards the lemonade stand

>> No.2023079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555623022867.png -(119.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122187

>>2023078
he has a little chuckle before following her
Alright alright!
speaking with her as he goes
But yeah, what is she like Lillie?
Keen on learning a little about such figures

>> No.2023080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555623276275.jpg -(80.5 KiB, 807x1113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82434

>>2023079
"She's a Lady in every sense of the word. Mami always carries herself with a gentle and elegant air. She can be very motherly, and I enjoy that side of her very much."

Arriving at the lemonade vendor. She'll order one for herself this time, the guy just gave it to her for free

'Thank you, sir~♥"

The man looks very flustered, happy that Lillie looks pleased. She'll then siiiiiiip

>> No.2023081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555623615304.png -(295.2 KiB, 620x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302276

>>2023080
Sounds nice, i can't help but wonder if she has a side that gets into the monster energy too.

Oh..I'll have one please!
he says to the lemonade stand guy, since Lillie got one for free, he wonders if he'd get the same treatment being with her

>> No.2023082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555623903967.jpg -(225.8 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231269

>>2023081
Nope, he has to pay. And Lillie chuckles a bit because of it

"All females here have that side. It depends on the individual but it can't be helped. Even if they somehow avoid our way of life, the energy in the air will slowly change them into 2nd Generation monsters. Which is what she is, a rather powerful one as well."

>> No.2023083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555624184888.jpg -(517.2 KiB, 644x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529595

>>2023082
Hilbert just assumes it's because of Lillie's closeness to Sanary...he WISHED that his association with Lillie would do it but nope! He'll pay with a bit of a defeated look on him for a split second
Oh I know that, Misty, the water gym leader, already went to a 2nd gen monster, but she went a step further and became a mermaid and did the same to her new underling trainer, Lana.
He has a sip of his lemonade
And she learned FAST..

I was just curious about that Mami is all, I've only ever seen her pictures.

>> No.2023084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555624460215.png -(875.8 KiB, 819x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
896844

>>2023083
"Nothing wrong with a little curiosity. I'm quite curious about many things. That is why I study so much."

Takes another sip

>> No.2023085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555624629588.jpg -(357.7 KiB, 1000x871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366327

>>2023084
Since we met last I went away feeling a lot more open and curious about things, it was like opening a door.

What've you done since last time anyway Lillie?

>> No.2023086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555624893187.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55377

>>2023085
"Studying~ Taking care of matters that Mistress Sanary can't be bothered with when it comes to her realm."

"And then there's my beautiful Bella~"

>> No.2023087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555624968258.jpg -(184.7 KiB, 700x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189109

>>2023086
Bella? is that your favourite pokemon?
he says as he has another sip, oh boy is he in for a shock

>> No.2023088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555625123216.jpg -(52.2 KiB, 700x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53447

>>2023087
Gently shakes her head

"No~ I'm not interested in training them."

She prefers getting fucked by Pokemon instead

Lillie then smiles

"Bella is my daughter~"

>> No.2023089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555625214249.jpg -(340.6 KiB, 566x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348725

>>2023088
D-Daughter?!
he almost chokes as he tries saying that mid drink
W-Wait, who..wha?
he looks her over, he's actually shocked she is despite her appearance

>> No.2023090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555625841850.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 746x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72936

>>2023089
Lillie on the other hand just sips her lemonade casually while watching Hilbert's reaction

Afterward she'll giggle at him

"That's right~ I gave birth to her a few months ago, but it's only recently that she was allowed to venture here from the Demon Realm."

>> No.2023091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555626115039.jpg -(335.4 KiB, 700x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343460

>>2023090
I would never have been able to tell!
he coughs a little to clear his throat
MmhmmAH...I guess it was a monster father? If they were in the demon realm..

>> No.2023092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555626661153.jpg -(147.3 KiB, 993x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150870

>>2023091
"Correct, her father was a powerful tentacle demon~ Mistress threw me at him, and he ravaged my body for days at an end. Eventually, I got pregnant and then I decide to absorb him into me~ He's better off now, to be honest."

Smiles as if there's absolutely nothing wrong with it

>> No.2023093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555627191877.png -(338.0 KiB, 708x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346135

>>2023092
his eyes lock to hers in a state of wtf
You..absorbed him? That's only because you wanted to absorb his power or something right? I don't want to feel worried with you...
Face something like this

>> No.2023094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555627592898.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128540

>>2023093
"You have nothing to worry about. No offense, but absorbing you would hardly be worth anything."

"But you're right, I wanted his power for my own. Sacrifices must be made for us to thrive sometimes."

>> No.2023095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555627848217.jpg -(291.0 KiB, 850x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298026

>>2023094
Wow...
he looks down
The power of a tentacle lord in you...what is Bella like then?
his mind is wandering a little as he pictures a few things Lillie mentioned

>> No.2023096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555628692954.jpg -(142.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145461

>>2023095
>>2023095
"She's my precious and adorable sweetheart~!"

She sounds rather happy talking about her daughter

"Like me, she's curious about the world around. and wants to learn as much as she can. She's very strong already and hasn't even reached her maximum potential. Not that she should have any limits, hehe~"

"Mm, she can't control her own strength sometimes though. But she's learning."

>> No.2023097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555628912924.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179892

>>2023096
Well, if she's out in this world for the first time, there's plenty to learn about. Human guys, entertainment, video games, and of course pokemon!
he says the last part with a big grin on his face, his own passion
Maybe I'll meet her, I'd be happy with that, being a friend of her mom's.

>> No.2023098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555629488777.jpg -(73.0 KiB, 844x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74763

>>2023097
Chuckles

"I'm sure she's experienced a lot already. Hehe, and I don't see why not. I'm confident you'll meet sometime."

Finishes her lemonade

>> No.2023099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555629652258.jpg -(165.0 KiB, 666x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168941

>>2023098
he finishes his too, albiet a little strained from the earlier cough, the fizz extra strong on his throat
Ah...there we go..phew.

Well you've been a really interesting ride, I had a lot of fun hearing about it.

>> No.2023100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555630247294.jpg -(104.5 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106999

>>2023099
"Well, this has been rather nice, thanks for the churro~ The sunlight and fresh air did wonders. I feel refreshed after spending almost an entire day in the study."

>> No.2023101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555630397068.png -(196.6 KiB, 500x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201320

>>2023100
Hey it's my pleasure you're great to be with Lillie, studying too much is bad, you gotta keep yourself refreshed right?
he slips his arm back around and pulls her in for a side hug

>> No.2023102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555630672230.png -(272.2 KiB, 417x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278717

>>2023101
Smiles

"That's true. Even Mistress Sanary has to remind me to take a break now and again."

Lillie then opens a portal that leads in her room in front of them

"You've been a good boy so I'll reward you with some playtime."

>> No.2023103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555630800791.jpg -(114.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116729

>>2023102
She really wants the best for you Lillie.
he spots the portal opening
Ah..hehe, Gladly!
He'd stand up and hold her hand to help her up so if she liked. If this room is different to the one previously, he'd spot it immediately.

>> No.2023104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555631226455.jpg -(46.1 KiB, 561x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47248

>>2023103
It's just her room. The same one it's always been, so there are no major differences to it from last time

And from here they'll head in there and knock boots for a while

And let's fade to that. Now that they've caught up and set things up for later on. Hilbert would have taken a portal back to Aurora and they'll part ways from there until next they meet. Whenever that is

>> No.2023105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555643439543.jpg -(115.4 KiB, 455x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118173

>>2022987
Chini was busy rubbing her pussy and erect, throbbing clit

Haaaah~! Her toned and muscled body glistening from the mana infused waters. Her absurdly large breasts heaving with each hot breath of hers

"F-Fine, let me do it...just...have...to reach~"

She starts moving towards the faucets....but she sees her sister. She's indeed sexy in her own way...

"Mmmnh~"

Suddenly Masala feels Chini press her fat, wet breasts against her back. And starts nibbling at the side of her neck

"Nnnnngh~"

>> No.2023106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555644562928.jpg -(299.8 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307023

>>2023105
She too couldn't resist fondling herself with one hand, spreading her pussy under the water and letting the mana soak into her.... leaving her all hot nd bothered.
Damn this stuff is potent.. i got to get out....
She started to move but then she felt her sister behind her.
What are you?
And then came the nibble.
kyaaaaaahh.... stop

>> No.2023107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555645292785.jpg -(361.2 KiB, 1280x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369874

>>2023106
"Noooo, you're actually looking hot~"

Chini presses herself further against her sister...Her hands start rubbing at Masala's smaller mounds. Running her hands across her erect nipples. Chini being pretty forceful

>> No.2023108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555645966324.jpg -(279.7 KiB, 656x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286370

>>2023107
Of course I'm hot I'm.... gahhhhhhhh me!
She said with a weak look of defiance mostly feeling too shocked to do much else her fingers continuing to drive in and out of her sex now even as her stiff nipples were fondled and played with.
I can't let her do this, I'll... never live this down!
She attempted to get away but sadly enough for her it also felt good for her so it was hard, especially with her instincts kicking in stronger....

Last edited 19/04/18(Thu)23:52.

>> No.2023109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555647394051.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2023108
Chini doesn't stop despite Masala's protests or looks of defiance. Chini's just too aroused and thinking about getting off...even if she has to do so with her own sister. Not that she cares, her MG instincts are in high gear

"So I'll use you to get off, how do you like that~??"

Chini's voice laced with lust and intent. She goes back to bite her. Chini's hand moving down towards Masala's crotch and joins her own hands in touching herself. Although Chini will start forcing them out of the way so she can touch Masala instead

>> No.2023110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555647862136.jpg -(442.6 KiB, 1036x1984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453173

>>2023109
For her the biggest thing was her always ever present aggression with her, once again even despite her instincts, despite her urges, and despite that growing urge just to spread herself like a damn slut and let Chini fondle her until she climaxed like the horny fox she was.... she couldn't stop that competitive side of her from kicking in.... so she wanted to have a lewd fight... she'd have it.
Then I'll just have to make you go first....
She'd answer as Chini's fingers replaced her own, freeing her own hand up to try and reach back and grab at the other's own thighs pulling at her hard as she groaned again.
she's good at this...
But so was Masala, even as her own wet sex was spread and rubbed leaving her stiff clit sticking out like a button to liftoff she tried to reach back to return the favor.

>> No.2023111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555648716030.jpg -(498.7 KiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510683

>>2023110
"So you're going to make this difficult, are you...? Well FINE!! I like a challenge, all the sweeter when I WIN~!!"

"Aaaaahhh~!! F-Fuck, you bitch...think you're good?!"

She screamed, she sounds angry but the lust in her tone is apparent as the other's efforts felt really good. But...while Chini was touching her horny fox sisters lewd pussy, she feels that stiff clit. And it is begging to be touched with how erect it is. So Chini started to rub at it

"It's so hard, you may as well have a little dick~♥"

>> No.2023112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555649865755.jpg -(715.2 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732396

>>2023111
Two can play this game...
She answered with lustful defiance as she found Chini's own stiff clit, slowly pinching it with her thumb and index finger as she slid her ring and pinkie into the girl's sex.
I had practice...
Well here especially... still as the other fox reached down closer and closer to her own stifff little love button she couldn't help but gasp in eager pleasure.
Ha... you wish.... you little sluuuuuttt....
She said with another slutty moan herself.

>> No.2023113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555650845000.png -(159.5 KiB, 540x589) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163326

>>2023112
"Aahhhhh~!!"

Chini groans in pleasure. The mana water making their bodies very sensitive. Everything feels so much better. Chini's own clit was rather stiff...it throbs from Masala's pinching, making Chini reel in pleasure

"S-So have I...!!"

Meanwhile Chini will start rubbing Masala's clit with her fingers. Tracing circles on it and grinding it between her fingers

"Who're you...calling slut...you fuuuu~uucking cumdump...~!"

Last edited 19/04/19(Fri)01:14.

>> No.2023114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555652167661.jpg -(332.5 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340440

>>2023113
To say she wasn't feeling the same was an understatement the last time she felt this good was likely with Fasha the horny fox feeling like she wanted to hop the first cock shaped thing she could land on by this point as her wet sex twitched and leaked against Chini's hands even as her fingers kept working in and out of the other floof, her power level suddenly surging up as her lust and aggression built!
Such a lewd body you have....
She said continuing to pinch stroke and pet that throbbing clitty as she kept sliding her fingers in and out over and over her own wet sex leaking out into the mana infused water, causing it to flow right into her womanhood.
No look at you you're practically begging for a cock... aren't you!!

>> No.2023115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555654626278.png -(915.3 KiB, 1280x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
937273

>>2023114
Good thing Fasha had her trusty strap-on that day~

"My body's...the best~! Strong and sexy...the best of both worlds! Gaaaah...~"

She said in between heated and ragged breaths. Her own energy rising as a response to Masala's own! She keeps working her lewd and eager pussy. Making the water go inside her hole, washing against her womb

She rubs her clit and folds aggressively but with skill at the same time

"F-Fuck off! You want a cock...! Like...a...horse one cuz' you're...such a skank! You suck~!"

>> No.2023116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555707980839.png -(2.0 MiB, 2048x1451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2090159
>Deja Vu

And so Bowser woke up.

Uuhhn... What did I eat?
She asked the world in general before realizing she wasn't able to rub her eyes.

Ah...? WHAAAAAAAAAA!?
She shrieked as she realized rather suddenly that her arms and legs were missing, and her body was suspended from chains with large metal hooks keeping her dangling from the Ceiling.

What's going on!? And why do I feel like I've been here before?!

>> No.2023117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555708103056.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023116
I'm surprised you fell for that so easily.
The girl would say, poking at the cow's chest
You'll make a great cow~

>> No.2023118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555708417319.jpg -(725.4 KiB, 3008x3008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742767

>>2023117
I'm not a cow! I'm the Koopa King, Lord Bowser! And... er...
She clears her throat and then starts frown, looking incredibly frightened.

Please don't eat me! I'm sure I taste horribly!

>> No.2023119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555708539398.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023118
I wouldn't worry too much about that, by the time that happens you'll be so dumbed down you'll like being butchered.
You're no royalty to me either, just another fat cow. Which reminds me, I need to brand and register you into the system.

>> No.2023120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555708647448.png -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1357360

>>2023119
WAIT! DON'T DO THAT! THIS ISN'T KID-FRIENDLY AT ALL!
She started to wail, her tail flailing wildly as well.

WHAT DO YOU WANT!? I CAN GET YOU ANYTHING! OR- MOSTLY ANYTHING AT LEAST!!

>> No.2023121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555708767374.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023120
I'm pretty sure you've done things that weren't very kid friendly in this place, so you don't have that right~
One of the machines would activate as the witch pushes a button on a nearby console
Now, let's get you branded as a sabbath product~

>> No.2023122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555709275635.jpg -(812.2 KiB, 3008x3008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
831740

>>2023121
She swallowed back hard and then tried with all of her might to regrow her limbs and break free- but of course I know that wouldn't work.
NNng....! I can't... let this happen! I'm a father! A ruler! I'M TOO COOL TO GO OUT LIKE THIS!
She was screaming more in fear than anything. But she'd then try to muster the strength to breathe fire at the console- the kind of fire that melts things compeletely!
Being suspeneded as she is, she'd only have so many places she could reach but she was gonna keep trying.
Maybe I can break free if I shoot my spikes at the ceiling... but then... how do I get out of here?!

>> No.2023123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555709489818.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100005

>>2023122
Try as she would, her abilities would all be sealed, and regeneration would be been edited already
She might already have noticed that her breasts were bigger, meaning she was genetically modified, and so was her regeneration, her regeneration would only recognize her current body as her current form needing regeneration
Try as you will, there's no escape~
More machines would grab a hold of her and hold her still, so she couldn't wiggle around anymore, before another approached her crotch slowly to brand her
Don't worry, once you're branded, all thoughts of defiance will completely melt away, and you'll be a happy programmed cow like all the rest~

>> No.2023124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555709800976.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1074917

>>2023123
Tears began to come pouring out of her eyes.
Again... My body's been further altered! Why me?! What did I do to deserve this!?
She cried out as the machines had their way with her.

I just want to rule my kingdom in peace and outdo that stupid princess who always denies my advances!!

>> No.2023125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555710031332.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023124
Yeah yeah...
The machine would begin to brand her, her thoughts of defiance would slowly slip away as they would be replaced with love for the witches and an understanding of her place as a happy cow
That should look nice enough on camera, I'll wait for her to go out of sight later though before I do anything for myself

>> No.2023126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555710455504.jpg -(426.7 KiB, 600x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436922

>>2023125
Soon she was drooling, having gone from screaming to moaning. Thoughts of defiance gone, she felt bliss and pleasure from the machines.

Haaaaa...~ This is amazing~

>> No.2023127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555710666250.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023126
Good, I was getting tired of your whining~
The machine would brand one of her breasts next, putting a barcode on it along with a number, before giving it a firm squeeze to test for how well she produced milk
Just enjoy the ride, these machines will be testing you before you're ready to give birth and produce milk for us.

>> No.2023128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555710782884.jpg -(543.3 KiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556374

>>2023127
Yes ma'am~!
She'd say, with not really any other choice but to enjoy what was happening. She had a big dumb look on her face and her tongue kept hanging out.

Heeeh~ It tickles~!

>> No.2023129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555710895263.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023128
Milk would come spraying out as it should, but the machine would inject her breasts with something, making the breasts grow a bit more, before then removing the chains and setting her on the ground
Good, registration is complete, now follow me we'll have you set up on one of the machines.
She would attach a leash on her collar and would give it a tug

>> No.2023130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555711143179.jpg -(309.9 KiB, 800x1119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317342

>>2023129
Not used to trying to walk on nubs, she'd sort of hobble/worm her way after her.

Yes ma'am~!

>> No.2023131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555711461306.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023130
They'd pass by a long hallway full of cows on machines, all of them were being milked, and every once in a while, she might see one giving birth
The witch would eventually lead her to an empty one that was ready to be moved elsewhere in the facility
This one will do
Good, now, time for you to join the rest of the cows
She'd say, setting her up on the machines and setting the cups on her breasts
They would immediately begin sucking away and milking her as they're installed
This is a nice look for you, don't you think?
She would begin setting the coordinates on where this machine would go in the facility
Out of the way of the cameras, but I'll leave her here at least for a little bit before she's warped to the basement of my bar. I want this place to be seered into her mind

>> No.2023132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555711893262.png -(541.0 KiB, 669x969) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554026

>>2023131
>>2023131
Of course~
She'd agree, because cows wouldn't disagree.
Looking dumb and happy, she'd giggle and occasionally moan while the machines did their thing.

>> No.2023133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555712074000.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100005

>>2023132
The machine would then proceed to plug her holes, pouring semen into her and drugs to magnify the pleasure greatly, her stomach would grow in size eventually and then her machine would be moved off elsewhere into the factory to be put into an empty spot for use
See you in a little while my new pet~

Last edited 19/04/19(Fri)18:14.

>> No.2023134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555713191563.jpg -(942.3 KiB, 1457x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
964902

>>2023133
The machine spirited her away to her new spot to fulfill her role of being a cow- being milked, pumped full of various questionable fluids, and made to go through the entire process a few times of incubating young.

>> No.2023135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555713345861.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023134
Some small while later after being set up there, she would find her environment to suddenly have shifted to the bar, or rather the basement of it anyway
There would be other girls in machines there too, and a witch would be standing in front of her
heheh, welcome back to my bar~
She knows the cow can't answer back yet, what with all her holes being plugged like that, but she'd get the thing to start slowing down

>> No.2023136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555714364039.png -(2.9 MiB, 5073x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2990977

>>2023135
Nngk!?
She'd almost choke trying to respond- her eyes watching the witch carefully.

>> No.2023137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555714514802.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91063

>>2023136
The machines would slowly leave her body, allowing her to recover, her mind slowly returning to her, with some small alterations
Mostly the inability to defy this one witch

>> No.2023138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555715410533.jpg -(682.1 KiB, 927x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
698467

>>2023137
>>2023137
She'd cough up some of the fluid.

Khyahh!
And then clear her throat, looking at the floor.

I've never been more humiliated in my life...

>> No.2023139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555716121374.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198332

>>2023138
I thoroughly enjoyed it too~

>> No.2023140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555716282320.jpg -(487.6 KiB, 1440x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499320

>>2023139
Bowser refused even still to look at her.

...Just put me outta my misery. I can't go home to Jr lookin' like this.

>> No.2023141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555716451336.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023140
That would be a horrible waste of a cow, and anyway, I have plans for you.

>> No.2023142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555716555156.jpg -(639.2 KiB, 1207x1977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654560

>>2023141
Geh... What now?!
She said miserably, trying to hide her tears with her hair as her head hung even lower.
I got nothin'... not even control over my own body. What's the point anymore?

>> No.2023143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555716619522.jpg -(198.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203389

>>2023142
I'll let you be ruler, but in the shadows, you'll serve me.

Last edited 19/04/19(Fri)19:30.

>> No.2023144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555716837035.png -(327.3 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335168

>>2023143
...Gee. Thanks.
She said with an exaggerated tone.

You gonna let me have my body back now too? I was just starting to get used to it and then you changed it.

>> No.2023145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555717702445.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023144
I'll let you have your limbs back, with some restrictions of course.
Also...
She would say holding Bowser's super crown in her hands
What's with this thing anyway?

>> No.2023146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555717841130.png -(722.3 KiB, 820x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739640

>>2023145
M-MY CROWN!!
She exclaimed, looking up.

GIVE THAT BACK! I WENT THROUGH A LOT OF TROUBLE TO STEAL-... W-Wait... How did you...!
Realization dawned on her suddenly.
She took the crown a-and i'm still... like this?!

>> No.2023147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555718458895.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023146
How did I what?

>> No.2023148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555718693071.png -(387.9 KiB, 978x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397251

>>2023147
...N-Nothing, nevermind.
I liked being this way anyhow.

Can I have my crown back? Please?

>> No.2023149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555718897620.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198332

>>2023148
Yeah, sure, let me get you some limbs to use too.
She would set the crown aside for now since what use is it while she's on the floor anyway
You know, you're lucky it's me you stumbled on, the others wouldn't have been so generous.
They would have just processed you and that would have been the end of it.
She would pull out a few artificial limbs from some box
But I see some potential in you.
Something I won't have the other witches squander because they're too busy having their high from the rush of power they have right now.

>> No.2023150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555719452556.png -(1.4 MiB, 1254x1405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1442476

>>2023149
Potential, huh?
She kept watching, looking at the artificial limbs.

L-Look if you let me have my powers back I can just shapeshift back to normal. I got a lot of abilities! But uh... some of them won't work with those things.
Because she expects them to break- plus if she goes GODZILLA mode again, artificial limbs aren't gonna grow with the rest of her.

>> No.2023151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555720012751.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023150
These are special, they're not like the shit most other cows wear, so they'll serve you well.
I'll see about restoring your full regeneration only later when I see you've done enough for me.

>> No.2023152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555720190219.jpg -(264.8 KiB, 773x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271162

>>2023151
How do you know they're good enough!? You barely know a thing about me!
She retorts with a frown.

They'll probably break the first time I have to dish out any real punishment! If you hadn't tricked me, you'd probably be the one bowing to me by now!

>> No.2023153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555720440421.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023152
Is that so? Well, let's have a test of strength then.
She would get to work, connecting the limbs to her body and then putting the crown on her head

>> No.2023154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555720734269.jpg -(307.6 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314957

>>2023153
Heh... Heh heh!
As soon as she's able to move and test the limbs, she'd scowl at everything around her.

All right, fine!
And if she's able to, she's just gonna go right to GODZILLA mode regardless of being in a basement- either they'll work like a charm and grow with her, or they won't.
Or she won't either, and will just embarrass herself.

>> No.2023155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555720978055.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198332

>>2023154
She won't be able to, not where they are anyway
Yeah, nice try dufus, but this is my bar, you're not trashing it.

>> No.2023156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555721549479.png -(1.3 MiB, 2512x3247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1322801

>>2023155
Grr... I can just rebuild it!
She complains.

Like, in less than an hour even. But whatever. Where are we gonna go?

>> No.2023157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555721793527.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91063

>>2023156
The witch would snap her fingers and reality around them would change to that of a large war torn battlefield
This is fine, I fought June here last time.

>> No.2023158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555722276008.png -(316.1 KiB, 700x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323679

>>2023157
She'll look around, blinking.

...You gotta show me how to do that. It's really annoyin' when I can't just do it myself.

>> No.2023159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555722433198.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023158
Maybe, anyway, show me what you can do you fat lizard.

>> No.2023160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555722641122.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1198058

>>2023159
If she can warp reality that easy, there's no tellin' how strong she really is. This might be a bad idea after all... but I got no choice but to see it through!

All right! And if these stupid limbs break it's your fault.
She'd say, not at all comfortable with them. And as before she'd then go GODZILLA mode and at least try to get as big as a skyscraper.

AND IF THEY WORK, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU REGRET HUMILIATING ME!!

>> No.2023161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555723046448.png -(69.0 KiB, 347x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70691

>>2023160
The arms would grow along with her, their strength and durability would also match hers
Why are you growing so big? Are you some sort of stupid idiot?
Do you know how slow that makes you?

>> No.2023162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555723933454.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 5000x3235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2117023

>>2023161
Huh... They do grow.
She would test out her durability and then glare down at the small Oni.

You'd think that wouldn't you! Maybe you're just jealous that I can be as big as I want! I can be even bigger too!
She'll slam her fists together, making a small shockwave of wind.

But when I'm this big, I don't need to be fast anyway~ I just need to breathe and I can destroy whatever I want!

>> No.2023163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555724080331.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198332

>>2023162
Moments after she says that, the Oni would already be in the air where her stomach was, making contact with it with her fist
You would think such a small object wouldn't be able to do anything, but bowser may find herself folding like paper at the sheer power of the impact and sent smashing through mountains

>> No.2023164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555724745252.png -(1.5 MiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1592116

>>2023163
And so Bowser went crashing through a mountain or two.
But she'd get up shortly after scowling.

GRRR!! YOU'RE UNDERESTIMATING HOW DURABLE I AM!
taking a deep breath, she'd just breathe outward and swathe the entire area in front of her in fire- the kind of fire that would melt Obsidian blocks in Minecraft.

>> No.2023165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555725695771.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69795

>>2023164
With a strong wave of her arm, she would cause a massive tornado to sweep up the oncoming flames, sending a fire tornado right back at bowser

>> No.2023166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555726302937.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1192600

>>2023165
Bowser would just blow it back at her.
STOP TRYING TO USE MY OWN ATTACKS AGAINST ME! THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES!

>> No.2023167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555726613087.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2023166
Celes would blow it right back causing it to get even bigger
But before bowser can blow it right back again
The oni, too quick for bowser to stop, would hit the turtle's leg causing her to trip over into the tornado

>> No.2023168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555727475928.jpg -(907.0 KiB, 1051x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
928768

>>2023167
She'd fall forward into the tornado- but it wouldn't do anything to her. Bowser's durability is one of her strong points.
The Tornado would be doused and dispersed and Bowser would start to get back up.

If I want to, I can go even bigger and bigger! And then even bigger again!
I can do a lot more than that too!
She'd begin radiating with a dark firey purple energy. Raising a fist and then slamming it down, she'd cause solid blocks to begin to slam down on top of one another one by one, side by side- attempting to squash the Oni with a rain of giant blocks.

I CAN EVEN BUILD YOUR TOMB AS I KILL YOU, HEH HEH HEH HEH!!

>> No.2023171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555728189271.jpg -(596.0 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610323

>>2023168
As the blocks fall down, she would seem to move too quick for them to hit, she'd move way too fast, it would almost look like she was teleporting from place to place, but that wasn't it



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff