[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1554814256167.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 720x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104089 No.2022571   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2022573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554824790007.jpg -(262.0 KiB, 1100x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268338

Two sluts hanging out by a waterfall were talking to one another.
C: This place is really boring... there's not a lot going on, y'know?

K: It's where Sanzou says she comes to meditate.

C: Right, as I said it's boring! I was hoping for something more interesting. Like a cool hide-out or something.

K: ...Well, I don't mind it so much...

Caulifla grinned at Kale.
C: Well I'm glad you're making friends, at least.

>> No.2022574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554825143831.png -(239.2 KiB, 512x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244924

>>2022573
And it wasn't terribly long after that when from above the jagged rocks and such of the waterfall...That this small head-winged lad lands below not far from them. He didn't to this spot to meditate, but he has a book in hand

He came here to read and finds the sounds of the water to be relaxing. It grew on him over the time that he's spent meditating with his servant waifu

"..."

"Who are they? Wait...they must be Zhang's training partners. So she decided to show them where she likes to meditate."

"Erm...greetings."

He looks and sounds a bit cautious

>> No.2022575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554825418580.jpg -(178.6 KiB, 850x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182883

>>2022574
>>2022574
K: H-hello!
Kale says, looking away from Caulifla and waving at him.

C: Eh? Who are you?

>> No.2022576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554825895571.png -(107.0 KiB, 410x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109585

>>2022575
"I'm Xuanzang Sanzang's master and partner."

He speaks with a noble sort of tone, as could be deduced by his style of clothing as well. which has a rather regal look to it

The vampiric lad then outs his arm over his chest and bows politely in greeting

"My name is Veight."

And then stands up straight

"The one with all that hair looks rough around the edges. Just like Wukong."

"She told me about the both of you."

>> No.2022577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554826016152.png -(2.3 MiB, 1200x1524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2417258

>>2022576
C: Reeeaaally? Hmmmm
Caulifla squints at him, making a suspicious frown.

K: I hope she had good things to say at least.
Kale tried her best to offset Caulifla's shenanigans.

>> No.2022578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554826556215.jpg -(222.9 KiB, 711x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228266

>>2022577
"...?"

Giving Caulifla a bit of a brow raise

"...Is there something the matter with what I said?"

he said before briefly turning his gaze towards Kale

"Well, she did mention how strong you both are. And that you're going to be helping one another grow stronger."

"And if they're as strong as she said then Wukong and that dumb brute Kenpachi would be glad about it."

>> No.2022579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554826763978.png -(1.2 MiB, 1024x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1297173

>>2022578
Yeah we're both pretty strong.
She says with a smirk, stepping in front of Kale for a moment.

What about you, pipsqueak? I'm bored.

>> No.2022580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554826999324.jpg -(335.9 KiB, 835x974) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343954

>>2022579
"....I don't like to boast."

"...She definitely reminds me of those two. I have a feeling things are only going to get noisier around here."

He sighs a bit

"But I'd like to think so. I train not only with Zhang, but the others as well. And they're very formidable."

>> No.2022581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554827220844.png -(527.3 KiB, 800x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539996

>>2022580
Fight me then~ Or I'll find another way to entertain myself with you.

>> No.2022582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554827550195.png -(151.4 KiB, 298x208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155084

>>2022581
"Hmph, I didn't come here to start a fight. I simply came here to read and pursue my studies."

But something else she told him stuck out to the lad

"Geh...What do you mean another way?"

>> No.2022583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554828079230.jpg -(185.3 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189795

>>2022582
Fucking your brains out maybe~

K: Sis...

What? I'll share. Besides, he's kinda cute for a scrawny little guy.

>> No.2022584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554828530925.png -(154.2 KiB, 250x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157898

>>2022583
"...!?"

Cue this kid blushing at the cheeks At Caulifla's rather bold and shameless statement

"It really is like dealing with Wukong! But I know nothing about her in particular or her power..."

"But first impressions are important..."

"Tch, no need to call me names!"

He said, pointing at her, trying to assert himself

"I may not be muscle-bound and headed like Kenpachi, but I can hold my own!"

"...Especially against the likes of someone shameless like you!"

>> No.2022585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554828911582.jpg -(453.0 KiB, 1023x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463881

>>2022584
C: Prove it!
Kale frowned at them.

K: This is supposed to be a place for meditation, we can't just disrespect it, Sis!

C: It's not disrespect, it's strength!

>> No.2022586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554829323021.png -(58.6 KiB, 193x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59970

>>2022585
"No! She's right. I'll fight you then...but not here. This place means a lot to her, so I won't fight here."

Pulls his cloak over himself and raises his arm slightly, opening a portal to what looks like wastelands off in the distance from the waterfall

"There. Plenty of space, so it will suffice. I'll be waiting."

And he'll step through the portal. It stays, so Caulifla and Kale are free to follow the shota into it

>> No.2022587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554830208678.jpg -(151.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154747

>>2022586
Caulifla gets herself excited.

Kale had all the fun with Sanzou, now it's my turn!
She'll leap through the portal without hesitation, Kale following behind with a glum expression on her face.

>> No.2022588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554830969014.jpg -(599.4 KiB, 768x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613809

>>2022587
Once the Saiyan whamen arrive. The portal closes and Veight will start getting ready as he stands at a fair distance from the both of them

The air around him is different now. He has to prove himself to them after all, otherwise, things may get difficult for him should he show weakness against someone so rowdy

He'll summon his twin daggers and holds them in a fighting ready stance

"...Ready when you are."

>> No.2022589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554831564811.jpg -(482.9 KiB, 1000x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494532

>>2022588
GRAAAHHH!!!
She powers up to SSJ2 instantly.

Kale had to hold back, let's hope you're not as weak as your servant!

>> No.2022590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554832362525.jpg -(135.8 KiB, 522x492) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139027

>>2022589
He furrows his brow at that statement. Gritting his teeth a little

"She isn't weak!!"

With that, his own power starts oozing forth from him. Heavy with dark energies as his eyes go from being blue to red

"Such power...but I can't back out now!"

Veight vanishes all of a sudden and appears behind Caulifla and tries cutting her with a downward thrust aimed at her back. He's very fast and boasts a rather high amount of physical power, despite his size

>> No.2022591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554832831925.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 3623x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2401739

>>2022590
When he disappears, her first instinct will be to look behind herself because DB people do that a lot. So she prepares a swift counter by throwing her arm backward to try and clothesline him with his own attack.

Did I touch a nerve? She admitted herself she can't keep up with us!

>> No.2022592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554833856509.jpg -(121.3 KiB, 850x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124187

>>2022591
He'll see that she's reacted in time and instead quickly outs up his arms defensively to block that clothesline

"....!?"

Assuming it was a powerful enough hit, it will likely send him flying back since he wasn't all that braced for it. Not too mention feeling that slight sting

either way, he'll flip backward and lands on his feet

"Admitting you're not strong enough to keep up with others isn't a weakness!"

His blades glow red

"It's why she's improving herself! It's why we're all trying to improve!"

And quickly swings both. Sending two large "Blade Beams" barreling towards with high velocity

And following that, Veight will start moving even faster as she tries flanking Caulifla from the side with another slash attack. Provided that the blade beams will distract her long enough, if at all

>> No.2022593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554834725873.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1214545

>>2022592
>>2022592
Bla bla! You whine too much!
Caulifla will launch herself into the air to avoid the blade beams, turning in the sky to bombard the battlefield below with Ki Blasts as standing still too long would only give him more openings.
She doesn't know he was trying to attack from the side, however, so she's just shooting as much as she can.

If an opponent can't make you sweat or give you a good rush, then they're not worth the effort!
She's being cocky, but she likes his attitude.

>> No.2022594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554835258600.jpg -(853.8 KiB, 800x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874341

>>2022593
And due to Caulifla bombing the area with key blasts. Veight was unable to follow up with any offense due to the bombardment, and Caulifla going into the air

"Tch!"

So he puts all his efforts into trying to avoid the blasts and following explosions. No doubt sending up a lot of smoke, dust, and debris into the air. Soon he's completely obscured from her view if she was tracking him

"This problematic...but maybe I can use the smoke!"

And then...he'll open up a portal and reappears above Caulifla and tries tagging her with a Blood Rune by trying to place his hand on her back

If he manages this; He'll kick away from her into another portal before the rune explodes violently

>> No.2022595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554835820629.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1590x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1267751

>>2022594
Being as cocky as she is, she won't expect him to do that. He'll plant that rune on her and it'll explode.

Gaahh!!
This irritates her a bit and she'll recover pretty quickly, pulling her arms and legs in and then thrusting them outward as she sends Ki bombs in every direction.

You want me to explode!? Take this!!

>> No.2022596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554836771271.jpg -(451.4 KiB, 1120x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462271

>>2022595

He was already down below, still under the cover of smoke and dust as that takes a while to fully dissipate. But with Caulifla going off like she is, his eyes widen, as he assumes what she's going to do next based on her words

"!!?"

"She's crazy! Don't tell me she's going to start blasting everything away!"

"I know!"

"Blood Magic...Blood Barrier!"

And so the shota will erect a powerful barrier made of blood. and that acts as his shield against her ki attacks

"She's strong...! Who knows if my barrier would take a focused attack from her...!"

Just trying to maintain it until Caulifla's done. Though if it goes for too long, he'll start to struggle with it

>> No.2022597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554850740883.jpg -(162.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166233

>>2022596
She'd do it for about a minute, just to be dramatic, and then launch herself toward the ground as fast as she possibly could, charging another blast in each hand.
I can probably sense his energy if I want to, but I have a different strategy in mind for this twerp~
Smirking, the energy in her hands and surrounding her body would take on a purple tint, trailing behind her a little as she started spreading demonic energy throughout the debris.

>> No.2022598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554852199286.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1029x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1361129

>>2022597
And that's going to be one hell of a minute for him. Let's say he'll manage, but not without cost. As that did drain him quite a bit

"Ha...haa..."

"If I had fed earlier instead of putting it off until after I was reading I would be faring better..."

"Maybe if I can feed off her then...what?"

On top of that; he'll also notice Caulifla diving towards the ground along with a purple tint to her energy

"What is she doing? ...Is that a trail? It's starting to spread all over."

He'll try being speedy and keep himself hidden, trying to keep a step away from the spreading, and lingering energy

>> No.2022599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554852472127.png -(6.0 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6317278

>>2022598
Oi, oi, Oooi!!!
She starts laughing as she runs around, letting her eyes dart back and forth to keep an eye out for him.

You can't hide forever! If you can't handle at least this much, you'll probably be a quick shot too!
As she says this, she starts blasting the energy around with her hands now, to force the spread in multiple directions.

>> No.2022600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554853390753.png -(919.3 KiB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
941370

>>2022599
"She's right, I can't avoid her forever. I just need some sort of plan!"

"..."

"Well, this might work if I can surprise her...and I may just get some blood for myself too. She's strong, so her blood would be a huge boon for me."

Noticing that purple energy nearby, he swats at it with his cloak. Not knowing it's intended effects

"Ngh...I need to act now!"

His wings then spread wide and he jets towards Caulifla at very high speeds. He pulls his daggers back, looking like he's about to slash at Caulifla in a head-on collision as he flies right towards her

But he was counting on a feint as his body suddenly turns into a swarm of bats. And what will happen next is that they start attacking Caulifla all over. The lad hopes that it'll distract her enough that he'll then appear from behind Caulifla. Veight then tries putting his hands around her

"Blood Bind!"

If he manages to do so; Blood spurts from his sharp, and pointy, fingernails and they start to bind Caulifla's body as best it can, trying to restrict her movement. But all the energy is coming from her, so that would probably affect him, but regardless. He'll zero in on a spot on Caulifla's next and if he's able; he'll bite down and drink right from the tap

>> No.2022601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554853741983.jpg -(4.6 MiB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4817738

>>2022600
When he comes at her head on, she'll throw one hand in front of herself to blast him directly- only to instead blast a bunch of bats.

There you- huh?
She'll skid to a stop as the bats start swarming her.

What the heck?! What kind of attack is this!?
She'll start swatting the bats, punching them if they try to bite her. And they might not like the force of her attacks- but he'll have the opening he wants at least.

Haaaaaaaaah!?
Still emitting demonic energy everywhere, however, drinking from the tap might have a very different effect than he's expecting.

I-Is this your idea of foreplay?! It tickles!
She winced, but was smirking because if he was this close, she figured she had him right where she wanted him anyway.

>> No.2022602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554854940770.png -(123.1 KiB, 464x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126077

>>2022601
"Something about this feels different, but I have her now!"

Thought Veight and kept at it until he had his fill. Assuming Caulifla doesn't force him off of her. Not that he's expecting her to do so with his Blood Bind spell active on the Saiyan female

Regardless, should he make it that far. Blood is blood, and he'll feel renewed, stronger, but his body began feeling hot and tingly...and it was getting a little hard to focus

So he'll back off, the bind will come off as well. And Veight will be staring her down, his face slightly flushed. But it's just the start

"...I did...what I had to do to get you into a position where I can drink your blood. ..I don't know what it is you were planning, but I can fight on more even grounds now..."

>> No.2022603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554855602692.png -(428.4 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438637

>>2022602
Rather than try to break free, she'd let him do it and then rub at her neck after the fact.

Tss... that's gonna leave a mark. But you're stronger now, huh?
She'll look at him with a big ol' smirk on her face.
He drank a lot of my blood... what kind of weirdo is he? But now I'm getting light-headed too. I might have to finish it quickly.

Well, if you think you can take me, just try it.
She never stopped emitting demonic energy however, and he'll have been in the thick of it the whole time, feeling it all over.
She'll point at his pants.

...Is that another knife?

>> No.2022604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554856328037.jpg -(153.5 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157178

>>2022603
Of course, Veight is feeling it all over his body. It started off not being such a big deal. Something he was sure he can just shake off. But that feeling has only grown stronger, the sensations now starting to feel pleasant. Caulifla may even catch the lad looking at her hips, midriff, breasts, etc, i.e. her more womanly assets

"...?"

He'll glance down and sees he's packing quite the tent

"What the-?!?"

Losing his composure he quickly uses his cloak to hide his boner

"Wh-What is this?! What did you do??"

>> No.2022605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554857219482.jpg -(3.2 MiB, 3999x3999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3345165

>>2022604
>>2022604
I said I'd have fun with you one way or another~
She grinned at him even more, and then leaned forward to give him a better view of her chest which was more pronounced.

Do you like what you see? Show me what you're hiding under there and I might show you morer~

>> No.2022606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554857965696.jpg -(35.4 KiB, 246x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36252

>>2022605
"No, it isn't what it seems...!"

Veight shakes his head, his awkwardness at the situation taking this turn is getting to him. And it is obvious, the energy only making feel worse, making him harder. It rubs against's pants, causing him pleasure

The shota vampire then stifles a moan. Backing away as he stares at Caulifla's chest. He averts his gaze

"N-No, stay away from me you harlot...!"

He'll try flying away from Caulifla

"Gah..it's...difficult to fly, haah..."

>> No.2022607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554858464413.jpg -(442.0 KiB, 533x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452630

>>2022606
>>2022606
Hahaha!!
She laughs a hearty laugh as he attempts to flutter away, but this time she'll teleport around to cut him off- attempting to grab him mid-air.

Don't be such a killjoy, I wanna see it!

>> No.2022608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554858920927.jpg -(103.0 KiB, 850x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105507

>>2022607
Caulifla will be able to catch the shota easily enough. The poor lad starts flailing his arms, trying to break free from her. All while looking flushed as hell, even panting

He can't even focus enough to cast anything that may aid him. His eyes fighting between staring at Caulifla's assets and looking away

"Nnngh...stay away from me! Haah...I don't want you to see anything...!"

He cutely moans. The tip of his tent will already be stained

>> No.2022609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554859152663.jpg -(237.8 KiB, 986x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243463

>>2022608
Too bad~!
She won't waste any time, shoving her hand into his pants to grab him and shove her chest up into his face.

Just give in and enjoy yourself~ It's better to feel good than pummel each other half to death right~?

>> No.2022610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554860691016.png -(76.1 KiB, 320x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77894

>>2022609
>>2022609
In that case, Caulifla will end up grabbing a handful of shota dick. It'll feel hard, hot, and throbbing in her grip. And that caused the vampire boy to moan again. But that is cut short when his face is shoved into Caulifla's chest. He couldn't respond to her words even if he wanted to

"M-Mmmmph...!!"

His hand reaching up. Groping and pressing his palms and fingers into her softer flesh as he tries pulling away. But his mind getting hazier due to all the energy. His hips start bucking against her hand, and starts nuzzling her chest, even nibbling it

>> No.2022611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554861104443.jpg -(3.7 MiB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3893934

>>2022610
>>2022610
Look, you're already about to lose it! How pathetic.
She said, and then removed her hand from his pants.

I'm not letting you off that easy though, so I'll finish you off first!
And then she'd go full blast with the demonic energy, engulfing both herself and him with the aura to drive him crazy and get him even more turned on.
If he drank my blood, he'll be able to go for a few rounds for sure!

>> No.2022612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554861756062.jpg -(345.3 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353551

>>2022611
And the mass influx of demonic energy started to really drive him over the edge. Driven by pure instinct now, it was affecting him so much that he'll hiss at Caulifla

His tent even swells, but soon the whites in his eyes turn red as his vampiric pupils are now looking a lot more feral

"MINE! YOU'RE MINE!! I WANT YOU NOW!!"

And lunges at Caulifla with full force. Driven by blood lust and sexual lust. Not even using his daggers anymore. Just his claws, swiping at her with ferocious speed and force, wanting to get her naked. Caulifla may even feel a power similar to her own coming from him

>> No.2022613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554862071736.jpg -(341.0 KiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349139

>>2022612
That's more like it!
She'd say as his claws tear through her shirt- she'll kick him off of herself, and smirk.
Oh? I thought he'd just cream himself to death, but this is interesting too.

>> No.2022614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554863423973.png -(123.1 KiB, 464x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126077

>>2022613
He gets kicked, and that sends him flying and possibly crashing through some wasteland rock formations. But...even faster than before, and even more aggressively; he lunges at her and starts attacking her again. All increasing in intensity

"HAAAAAHHH!!"

He tries overpowering her through sheer brute force. Trying to get her on to the ground so he can plow into her. His vampiric power even taking the shape of a ki shroud as it's flaring wildly

"SURRENDER YOUR BODY TO ME!!"

He'll try biting her neck again if only to drain her of enough blood that she won't fight back his advances. Meanwhile, his tent throbs painfully inside his pants, the stain getting bigger as he leaks and leaks

>> No.2022615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554864384884.png -(585.3 KiB, 1024x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599346

>>2022614
Fast and strong, she'd power up again- this time going SSJ4 because she's not about losing on purpose.
And in doing so, she'd let him get close and attempt to grab his arm mid-swipe and then counter with an upper-cut to his gut.

...Saiyans never surrender!

>> No.2022616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554865104905.png -(147.2 KiB, 314x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150702

>>2022615
He'll grunt...some of his blood gushing out a bit from how hard that punch was. ...But that still didn't stop him as he looked right at her with a lustful expression. Not showing any signs of pain at all, instead just perverse pleasure and lust

he licks his lips and tries gripping her wrist. If he manages to do so; Veight will try kissing Caulifla deeply. If he does, he'll press his smaller body against the Saiyan female. His other hand trying to reach up and grope at her chest

>> No.2022617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554865412846.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90023

>>2022616
She'll sigh.

Fine, you've impressed me. Have at it.
She'll say and let him kiss her, and do whatever else his instincts were telling him to do.
I wonder if he even realizes I'm covered in hair right now.

>> No.2022618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554866565631.png -(572.0 KiB, 515x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585697

>>2022617
Just first hand seeing what the effects of such amounts of energy can do to a male. Although she's likely seen the effects happen plenty of times before

And if he had any issue's with all her fur, then he definitely won't show it as now that Caulifla's letting him as he pleases. He'll try pinning her to the ground while continuing to kiss and grope her. And once on the ground, he'll just start ripping, cutting away at her magic SSJ4 pants and get to work. Spreading open her legs and going in balls deep with reckless abandon

Unless there something you had in mind; We can either skip to afterward. Or we can fade to black

>> No.2022619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554867212777.png -(302.2 KiB, 944x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309433

>>2022618
She'll accommodate him, feeling as though she had already won anyway.
But the entire time, she'd keep filling him with more energy while he was lost in his lust to keep him going, but being careful not to go too far. After all, fully corrupting him would take away part of the fun.

I don't mind skipping to afterward if you want to, but I'm also fine with fading if you prefer that.

>> No.2022620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554870402250.png -(248.5 KiB, 663x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254501

>>2022619
Let's fade things for now. There can be a follow-up session to it later on

>> No.2022621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554916321492.jpg -(140.6 KiB, 800x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143942

Dark Pit sat alone at the back of the Arcade.

...Sometimes I hate this place.
He said, talking as if to someone who wasn't there.
Despite having such a big population, it's like everything is empty and meaningless.

Upon closer inspection, however, he'd be playing a game. Monologuing about the game's content.
All these NPCs and they just stand around like drooling idiots. Even the quests are shit!

Other characters are available. I just felt like throwing him out.

>> No.2022622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554991270059.jpg -(237.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243332

>>2022621
If it's that bad why not find something else to do?

Some girl leaning over as she jams a nearby cabinet states, trying to just play Pac-Man competently

>> No.2022623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554993390878.jpg -(91.2 KiB, 600x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93419

>>2022622
Because at least I can complain about it without someone getting all mad about it! Terrible games are a staple of gaming! Like eating lemon flavor candy. You do it because it's just what you do, right?
He'd frown at her.

...Like if you played Miss Pac-Man or one of the many dumb sequels. The original's always gonna be the best. I've met him, by the way.

>> No.2022624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554993678831.jpg -(293.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300927

>>2022623
I guess you're right.

Have you? Is he actually 2 dimensional?
She says this as she's killed by a ghost and doesn't even seem to be that bothered about it

>> No.2022625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554993908846.png -(274.9 KiB, 555x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281522

>>2022624
Only when Nintendo wants him to be. They let Game and Watch keep that gimmick, though.

>> No.2022626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554994880752.jpg -(260.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267131

>>2022625
Sounds like a weird time.
She fishes around in her pockets for another quarter
I wonder if Dad's ever met video game characters.

>> No.2022627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995018654.jpg -(219.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224608

>>2022626
Probably. They're pretty much everywhere here.
he'd say, raising an eyebrow.

Who's your dad?

>> No.2022628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995149836.jpg -(177.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181874

>>2022627
Link. The one with the Scarf.

It's another Scarf spawn, who'd have thought.

>> No.2022629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995395670.jpg -(169.6 KiB, 621x1665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173621

>>2022621
Since I got one on one time with Caulifla and Kale sorta got left in the dust...I'll take her this time. So the big guy decides to drop in on her since aside from him, she's the only other legendary

Assuming she's somewhere outside, he'll slowly descend from the sky and lifts his hand up slightly as a greeting

"...Hey."

>> No.2022630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995400566.jpg -(290.8 KiB, 670x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297826

>>2022628
You literally look nothing like him.
DP says flatly.

Or Zelda, for that matter. You'd think two blonds porking would spawn another blond.

>> No.2022631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995606005.jpg -(281.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287866

>>2022630
I get more looks from my Mom.
She's got white hair.

>> No.2022632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995724811.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 1199x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170095

>>2022629
Sure, she'll be outside.

Hello Broly.

>> No.2022633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554995825720.jpg -(112.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115304

>>2022632
"I wasn't interrupting anything important, I hope."

He asked while looking around the area she was currently in

>> No.2022634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554996271425.jpg -(581.2 KiB, 1093x1331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595193

>>2022631
...Well I guess he didn't bag Zelda then. She sure as heck doesn't have that kind of hair.

>> No.2022635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554996473763.jpg -(237.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243332

>>2022634
Dad and the Queen don't really seem to be interested in giving me half sisters.

>> No.2022636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554996977310.png -(249.7 KiB, 600x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255649

>>2022633
Not really... I heard meditation was good for you. I thought I might try it. But... I don't think I'm doing it right.
She'd probably just be in a field, someplace quiet, and for once not up Caulifla's ass. She'd probably liked hanging out with Sanzou a bit.

Sitting out here is really peaceful, but it's also really boring.

>> No.2022637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997093458.jpg -(714.2 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731329

>>2022635
Well I can't say I'm too surprised, given what kind of world this is. But that begs the question: Who is your mother?

>> No.2022638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997395999.jpg -(407.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417103

>>2022637
Ciri.

Wakka wakka wakka goes the machine as she deadpans through this.

>> No.2022639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997530783.jpg -(81.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83109

>>2022636
"It's a very familiar feeling...although I can also understand if it feels off at first."

Nodding as he takes a seat next to Kale amidst the field

"I don't believe there's a right or wrong way to meditate though. How do you go about it?"

>> No.2022640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997706803.jpg -(377.0 KiB, 1108x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386012

>>2022638
That's one I don't know. Color me surprised.
He'd stopped paying attention to the game he was playing and was watching her progress.

I was created from a cursed Mirror, so I don't have parents.
He'd say just to have something to add.

>> No.2022641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997842108.jpg -(244.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249837

>>2022640
She is not very good at Pac-Man, constantly doubling back unnecessarily

Wouldn't the person you were reflecting be your parent?

>> No.2022642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997846623.png -(942.6 KiB, 1500x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
965245

>>2022639
I've been sitting here just... thinking, I guess. And picking at grass. I start feeling restless if I sit too long, so...
She says awkwardly, frowning mostly at herself.

I feel more confident in fighting, so maybe it's just not for me?

>> No.2022643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554997964238.jpg -(225.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230725

>>2022641
I'd sooner kill myself than acknowledge that dweeb!

>> No.2022644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554998131599.jpg -(260.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267131

>>2022643
Killing yourself would be a waste of spirit energy.

>> No.2022645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554998323421.png -(2.9 MiB, 2031x3289) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3033319

>>2022644
Then I guess I'm not acknowledging him, am I?

>> No.2022646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554998391947.jpg -(237.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243332

>>2022645
Guess not. That's good to know, you're cute.

>> No.2022647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554998726668.png -(233.1 KiB, 925x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238721

>>2022642
Chuckles

"Ah, well, you have the basics down."

He looks at the grass when she mentioned it. He picks up a blade of grass and looks at it before letting it go as it's swept away with the wind

"I'm afraid there's more to it than that. I can teach you, Kale. Once you get it you won't feel restlessness or anything. Aside from completely focus and peace of mind. One with yourself, and the area around you."

"The fight can take place completely in your mind. All without having to lift a finger."

>> No.2022648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554999049692.jpg -(105.9 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108481

>>2022646
>>2022646
I prefer cool, or manly.
He says with a pointed edge in his voice. Because he's an edgelord.

You're pretty for a stoic girl. I'm guessing you're a succubus or something, right?

>> No.2022649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554999240788.png -(143.0 KiB, 1073x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146402

>>2022647
Battle in your mind... Ah!!
She gasps, as if coming to some kind of conclusion.

Is that how you fight Buddha!?
Because she has the wrong idea completely about how this works.

>> No.2022650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554999321437.jpg -(237.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243332

>>2022648
Both of those are also good.

Isn't everyone a little succubusy?
She shifts a little and wiggles her butt, it isn't clear if that was on purpose, but probably.

>> No.2022651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555000051703.png -(208.8 KiB, 671x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213810

>>2022649
Broly just raises his brow

"Buddha? Hmm...no, I don't think it's about fighting with Buddha per se. More like it's a state of enlightenment. But that can come down to a lot of things."

"As we all experience these kinds of things differently. What I'm talking about is image training. Training the aspect of "Shoki" or mind when it comes to your ki. And it can do wonders for you, especially with someone of your potential."

"With image training, if you learn to go about it, you can fight anyone you've fought before, or even fight someone you link your ki with."

>> No.2022652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555000621437.png -(162.0 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165845

>>2022650
Well yeah, but there's also different monster types too. I live with a Lilim, and we have a cosmic horror in our basement that tentacle rapes people.
He was definitely staring.
If there's any rules against having 'fun' in this place, they might get broken today.

>> No.2022653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555000765701.jpg -(356.8 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365354

>>2022652
Mm, one of my half sisters is a Shoggoth so I know about that.

She glances at him, noticing his staring and reaches back to pull her hoodie up, no bottoms on this one

>> No.2022654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555000904071.png -(226.7 KiB, 700x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232181

>>2022651
So it has some practical uses after all... I thought it was a divinity thing after Sanzou used her Noble Phantasm.
She blinked... and then blushed with embarrassment.

Er... I feel silly now!

>> No.2022655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555001272137.png -(466.6 KiB, 800x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477758

>>2022653
...I get the feeling you prefer playing with joysticks over D-Pads. I know a great game we can both enjoy.
He'd say, suddenly sounding a lot more cocky and arrogant.
But you might not be able to handle it.

>> No.2022656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555001370946.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34983

>>2022654
"I wouldn't know anything about that. Hm, I've never heard of Noble Phantasms before either. sounds...interesting."

But then he looks to Kale

"Don't beat yourself up about it. Now you know more or less, and we can improve from there."

He smiles a little, a blushing Kale is cute

>> No.2022657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555001426563.jpg -(276.6 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283201

>>2022655
Mmm, throw me into hard mode if you're so sure.

She keeps this straight face the entire time but is clearly aroused, her hands moving to brace herself against the cabinet instead, fully expecting DP to do something.

>> No.2022658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555001493902.png -(467.0 KiB, 800x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478219

>>2022656
Y-Yes. I'd like that.
She says, clearing her throat.

Image training sounds like it might help a lot... I don't think even Caulifla's done that yet.
The hothead probably wouldn't know what to do with meditation if she tried.

>> No.2022659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555002250006.jpg -(402.8 KiB, 888x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412500

>>2022657
He approaches her and puts his hands on her hips from behind.

Hard mode? More like Beast Mode!
He'll drop his shorts with one hand and position himself appropriately.
You better have enough coins for this one. Don't blame me if you get a Gameover and can't continue.

>> No.2022660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555002448052.jpg -(224.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229366

>>2022659
Alright that's enough, just shut up and fuck me.

She pushes herself against him trying to get this show on the road.

>> No.2022661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555002493835.jpg -(719.5 KiB, 752x1064) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
736793

Well it's that time again. The silly Iron Blood "heavy cruiser" is out wandering around Aberdeen. She's kind of bored because...well...she can't find anything really enjoyable. To live is to suffer and all that.

>> No.2022662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555002751883.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65896

>>2022658
"Heh, knowing Caulifla she'll have a hard time trying to get the hang of things. But I have a feeling she'll do fine on her own path. She's come far, and so have you."

"Now then...just try and do what I do."

He goes from just casually sitting down. To a more meditative sitting posture

"Try and calm your mind. Take deep, long, breaths think about what it is you're trying to improve and overcome. Focus your ki, and let your senses roam free."

>> No.2022663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555002801997.png -(818.3 KiB, 1134x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
837909

>>2022660
All right, fine! But you're not allowed to make any noise either. Let's see how long you can last without anyone noticing!
He'll slam into her quickly, and then with his free hand he'll cast a rune over her that will keep her from getting off too quickly. Constant pestering from Jan, Pit and Helen have made him into a little bit of a sexual sadist. We can keep going or skip through it though.

>> No.2022664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003089986.jpg -(152.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156300

>>2022661
While she was wandering about, she'll eventually come across that American the other ships warned her about. She's just chillin' while looking out towards the ocean. She makes a bubble with her chewing gum

Pop~!

>> No.2022665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003230226.png -(257.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263682

>>2022664
Ah...is that that ship called...what was it...Iowa? Yes I think that was it.
With a little bit of a smirk, the German boat will saunter on over to the bubblegum chewing American boat.
Hmm...hello there.

>> No.2022666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003272624.jpg -(283.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289761

>>2022663
We can keep going, as soon as he's balls deep in her she makes a slight "mph" from the impact but keeps up her stoic attitude even while he rails into her
Her insides squeeze him tightly not wanting the angel to leave each time he thrusts.

>> No.2022667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003279802.jpg -(275.7 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282291

>>2022662
She watches and try to copy him, changing her posture and closing her eyes.

What I want to improve...
I want to get stronger... and have more control.
She thinks to herself, because she still fears that she may go berserk again from time to time.
She'd focus on that image in her head, and try to let her mind free.

>> No.2022668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003520703.jpg -(347.6 KiB, 1069x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355916

>>2022665
"Eh?"

Turning around and sees this Kraut. Immidotaly Iowa grins and puts her arm around Prinz's shouldr and pulls her in against the side of her massive breast

"Hey, how are ya?! I've seen ya around before, y'know~! C'mere~!"

Ah yes, as she was told, Iowa is very friendly and loud

"Good to finally meet'cha! What's up??"

Grin, grin

>> No.2022669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003608649.jpg -(114.6 KiB, 1200x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117332

>>2022666
He'll reach around and begin to rub and pinch at her clit.
Smirking, he'd ignore her demand from earlier.

Hungry little slut, aren't you? Do you get that from your mother too?

>> No.2022670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555003977313.jpg -(205.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210197

>>2022669
She doesn't answer and instead just works herself to thrust against him with little moans now and then, tightening her grip on his shaft.

>> No.2022671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004038648.png -(711.2 KiB, 998x974) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
728260

>>2022667
"Do your best to get a feel for it."

He'll then say:

"Pick up on my ki and visualize me inside your mind. I will do the same, and if this works, you'll see me inside your own mind, and we'll link."

"And that is when I can truly start teaching you the power of Image Training. Your focus and control will improve substantially. If your mind is all that you're focusing on."

And should she concentrate...soon Kale will find herself floating in a realm, a vast...emty realm, she's now in her own head. But if she focuses on Broly's ki and visualizes him, he'll soon start to form from nothing in front of her

>> No.2022672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004171561.png -(376.0 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385071

>>2022668
Eugen will just get pulled in and does nothing to try and stop this.
Yes, I've seen you around as well, although usually I'm busy at the time. Iowa, was it?
The albino ship will look at the Battleship with a tilt of her head.

>> No.2022673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004305560.png -(721.7 KiB, 1205x1116) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739035

>>2022670
Hm...!
He was holding himself back, frowning at the lack of 'progress' and decided to go a little further. Using magic to increase her sensitivity, along with his earlier rune, he'd make it harder on her by making her feel more desperate for satisfaction.
I'll get a reaction out of you sooner or later...!
He was content with taking his time, just to see if he could break her stoic personality.

>> No.2022674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004579031.jpg -(477.4 KiB, 835x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488872

>>2022672
Iowa does eventually let go. And takes a good look at Prinz, nodding to herself. As if saying "Nice~"

"That's right~! And you must be Prinz Eugen!"

Pats her shoulder a few times

"Pretty cool, pretty cool. "Nother' same name ship from the dimension slip!" Hahaha!"

>> No.2022675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004655830.png -(3.8 MiB, 3486x3822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3970067

>>2022671
>>2022671
Picturing him within her mind, she'll look around and blink with amazement. She could feel his Ki already.

I never knew something like this was possible...!

>> No.2022676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004783415.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177735

>>2022674
I suppose I am. My counterpart seems to rather enjoy having me around.
She's a different loud than San Diego is.
Eugen will just smile a little.*
Still, it's good to finally get a chance to talk to you.

>> No.2022677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555004923196.jpg -(225.2 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230564

>>2022673
Her sensitivity ramps up and she let's out a more auditory sound and seems to have lost enough of her control that all she can do is brace against the machine while DP slams and toys with her

>> No.2022678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555005069046.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71848

>>2022675
"It truly can be one of your best tools for training. Especially since you have self-doubts about controlling your power. And that control all stems from your mind. So like the body, we have to temper that too."

Said his disembodied voice while his form still forms. Soon he'll be floating in the emptiness with Kale

"Good work. From here on out, all this will take place inside our minds. And the training will continue until you can't keep up your meditative focus anymore."

Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind

Last edited 19/04/11(Thu)13:51.

>> No.2022679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555005244798.jpg -(370.4 KiB, 1024x1695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379296

>>2022677
He'd grin to himself.
That's more like it!
And with his own satisfaction rising, his member would get bigger and harder.

Losing your composure so soon~? What a shameless whore.
Hah! I'm surprised I'm having my way for once.

>> No.2022680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555005411988.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 1440x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1949163

>>2022678
R-Right!
She nods, and puts on her Battle face.

Then... I'll do my best until I master this too!

>> No.2022681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555005639669.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 655x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107360

>>2022676
"Hahaha, I can't say I blame er'~ Anyway Prinz, you wanna talk over a bottle of Cola? Hell if yer feelin' a bit bold we can start hitting the sauce~"

And by sauce, she means booze

"Not like we're doin' anythin' super important anyway."

laughs

>> No.2022682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555005689570.jpg -(384.8 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394062

>>2022679
She moans out as she feels his dick swell and looks back with her stony face, squeezing down tighter. She wants it more.

>> No.2022683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555005948740.jpg -(209.3 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214329

>>2022680
"Good to see you being eager. But before we start...."

Looks around and then looks to Kale

"How about trying to bring us a battlefield? It can be whatever you want. Places you've been to before, or fought in before."

>> No.2022684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555006005000.jpg -(242.5 KiB, 850x1422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248351

>>2022681
Cola will be fine. It's early enough in the day I'd rather keep my wits about me.
Plus she doesn't want to walk back to base drunk.

>> No.2022685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555006176826.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59251

>>2022684
"Alright let's go! I know a place!"

Iowa outs her arm around Prinz and starts leading her to a diner in town

"Anyway Prinz, how are ya likin' it around here?"

>> No.2022686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555006884379.jpg -(343.3 KiB, 1024x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351564

>>2022682
He'll then start to pour energy into her to boost her arousal- denying her satisfaction again, but doing everything he can to make her body crave it as much as possible.
And after he was satisfied with how much she'd be moaning and getting sloppy, he'd snap his fingers to lift all the blockades so that all the pleasure would catch up with her at once- cascading her into a series of long drawn out orgasms as he finally gave her the 'spirit energy' she wanted.

>> No.2022687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007005475.jpg -(556.0 KiB, 900x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569344

>>2022683
A battlefield... Hm... What would be suitable then?
She thought to herself, and then remembered the last battlefield she saw before coming here to this world.

Suddenly, the Tournament of Power Arena would begin to form around them.
...This is the place the fate of my Universe rested on. We were defeated and erased.

>> No.2022688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007061950.png -(1020.4 KiB, 800x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044861

>>2022685
It's been alright. It's somewhat similar to t he base I was at back at the world I came from, but having a large town to explore has been...entertaining.
Prinz does nothing to stop Iowa from putting her arm around her. She'll just follow along because she has nothing better to do.

>> No.2022689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007445114.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 860x1047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100560

>>2022687
Broly was intrigued since it's very likely he's never seen a battlefield such as this

"I see. An interesting battlefield. And it isn't the first time I've heard of that tournament. And with such high stakes too, a shame I wasn't a part of it."

"Well, this is what second chances are all about, Kale. My own fate wasn't a good one either, I ended up dying as well."

And once the battlefield is formed...Broly starts to descend and lands on it

>> No.2022690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007566464.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157082

>>2022689
She lands and looks at him sympathetically.

Ooh...

>> No.2022691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007621006.png -(605.9 KiB, 717x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620437

>>2022688
"Yeah tell me about it! It has pretty much everything you can ever want! And we're pretty much doing our own thing, and the outside doesn't bother us so much. That's the best part!"

>> No.2022692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007639313.jpg -(224.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229366

>>2022686
Despite all the sounds and quakes she ended up making, her desperation for release cause her eyes to widen as she cries out from pleasure.
She twitches and becomes vice tight on DP's dick making sure he doesn't pull out until he's finished pumping his entire load into her.
The girl pants, laying against the machine as she tries to recover a bit.

...God damn.

>> No.2022693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007902437.jpg -(62.9 KiB, 640x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64364

>>2022690
"My reasons were less honorable than yours, I'll admit. At least you were fighting for the sake of something other than yourself."

"..."

"...I'm sure you remember how I used to be. Not something I am proud of."

A very violent monster, asshole, of a Saiyan that talked a lot of shit

Last edited 19/04/11(Thu)14:38.

>> No.2022694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555007906503.jpg -(293.4 KiB, 900x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300428

>>2022692
He'll stand there, linked with her for a time.

You asked for hard mode.

>> No.2022695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555008018991.png -(1.9 MiB, 1296x1305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2013806

>>2022693
Scary, but strong.
She'd nod, frowning at the memory. She felt like she was going to die the first time they fought.

...I didn't think there was another out there like me.

>> No.2022696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555008104588.jpg -(205.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210197

>>2022694
I did...I asked for too much of a ride, but-

She rolls her shoulders and then twists herself while still connected to face him, pushing him down so she's on top of him.

I'm still hungry.

>> No.2022697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555008334630.png -(505.8 KiB, 700x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517911

>>2022696
Well that'd make them wind up on the floor in front of the Cabinet- unless she's pinning him to it instead.
Either way, he'd frown.

Of course you are.
I should've gone further.

>> No.2022698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555008376720.jpg -(204.7 KiB, 1226x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209662

>>2022695
Broly nods

"And that is why I've taken so much of an interest in you, Kale. We're the same, so I'm the only one that can understand you. And that rare, legendary power inside you. So I'll do my best to help you. As a way to make amends."

>> No.2022699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555008666557.jpg -(760.7 KiB, 810x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
778967

>>2022698
It's okay. You've already changed so much. But if you're willing to train me, I'd rather we do it because we're comrades!

>> No.2022700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555008916918.jpg -(200.1 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204912

>>2022697
Yeah on the ground and she's starting to roll her hips again

You were really satisfying though, so I won't go more than four more rounds.

>> No.2022701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555009063814.png -(1.5 MiB, 1853x1950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1610493

>>2022700
I can keep up with that! My roommates are a lilim and a cosmic tentacle monster. Do your worst!
He had some measure of fun, but he was still being cocky anyway.
I can still have my fun with her. I just have to use more magic.

>> No.2022702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555009080171.jpg -(154.4 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158105

>>2022691
Mmmm...I suppose, but I do rather miss being engaged in a proper sortie sometime.

>> No.2022703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555009225289.jpg -(89.0 KiB, 1109x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91174

>>2022699
"Thanks, in the end, we're all comrades. And I want what is best for our people. So let's both do what we can."

And with the battlefield ready. Broly lets Kale know he's ready with a battle face

"Alright Kale, are you ready?"

>> No.2022704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555009395321.png -(159.8 KiB, 759x1054) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163683

>>2022703
I'm ready!
She prepares herself, using the ToP as motivation to push herself forward.

>> No.2022705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555010385397.jpg -(80.5 KiB, 1200x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82420

>>2022704
And with that, Broly flies towards Kale and once he's close enough. His fists will start flying, aiming to punch Kale in the face, chest, and torso. So places that would be critical in a fight more or less

As usual, he'll stay at base form, and will let Kale work her way up as a way to break past mental barriers. She'll have to be pushed in her own mind if she wishes to unlock the secrets of controlling her power

>> No.2022706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555010545822.jpg -(120.1 KiB, 850x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123001

>>2022702

"Pfft, yeah, tell me about it. I miss launchin' my Tomahawks at shit! Oh well, every now and then we have feral monster starting shit, so there's that."

Eventually, they arrive at a cozy little Ma and Pa style diner

>> No.2022707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555012901736.jpg -(550.1 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563258

>>2022701
I'm not trying to top you, I'm just having a fun meal.
Relax a little.

And I think at this point we can fade to her draining him

>> No.2022708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555015569245.jpg -(293.9 KiB, 850x1071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300974

>>2022706
I suppose so, but it's still not quite the same.
And the girl all look at this place once they arrive.
Ah, this is a diner from the Eag...America.
Old habits die hard, Iowa.

>> No.2022709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555097119110.jpg -(190.9 KiB, 872x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195531

>>2022705
>>2022705
After training with Bardock so often, she was already well aware of those critical points. Keeping up with the first round of attacks, she'd already have her guard up but expected it to get even more tough. She still had trouble matching up with Bardock on her own but still learned how quick and effective his takedowns were.

>> No.2022710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555098240692.jpg -(193.0 KiB, 1200x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197655

>>2022709
Seeing that Kale was keeping up. Broly decides to come at her with more intensity, as she predicted. Soon the Saiyan female will feel the difference between sparring with him then say; sparring with Bardock and/or Caulifla. Which may be mindblowing considering this is all in her head, but it feels so real

But in the middle of his barrage; Broly suddenly pulls his fist back and aims a punch at Kale's guts. If it hits: then Kale will feel a very punishing blow, but she'll only be sent back a short distance. As if the energy wasn't wasted sending her flying, and instead just took all of it

>> No.2022711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555099073820.png -(646.1 KiB, 1024x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
661655

>>2022710
Kyahahh!!
She cried out as she felt the blow, even wincing outside of her head.
Holding onto her lower stomach she'd look at Broly.

I feel like my insides are about to turn to mush!

>> No.2022712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555100320927.jpg -(66.7 KiB, 1024x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68346

>>2022711
Broly will stop and looks to Kale as she's wincing. He nods at her words

"It felt like any regular punch didn't it? And yet it felt like so much more."

He holds up his fist slightly

"This is the pinnacle of my focus and control. I can unleash a physical attack of any power, and nothing else but what I'm hitting will be affected. By every ounce of energy."

And that means that if Kale applies herself, and achieving total control: she'll be able to do it too

>> No.2022713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555100426062.jpg -(135.9 KiB, 684x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139181

>>2022712
I can tell.
She nodded, rubbing her belly again.

...But I can do it too, eventually, right?
She took a deep breath, wincing again.
I have to endure this to understand how to do it though.

>> No.2022714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555101174868.jpg -(89.0 KiB, 1109x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91174

>>2022713
He nods

"I'm going to teach you. And good, you're starting to understand. Endure, adapt, fight, and overcome."

Takes a similar stance

"Now prepare yourself, Kale. We're still not done."

And from here the training will get more intense. We can skip to afterward when they've wrapped it up for the day. They spent many hours image training. And by the end of it, Kale will come to in that field where they were both sitting down

She'll also feel mentally exhausted

>> No.2022715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555101760753.png -(779.9 KiB, 1432x2514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
798596

>>2022714
She'll fall backward, laying on the grass and take a deep breath.

...How long was that really? I feel like my sense of time is off now.
She'd say, staring at the sky.

>> No.2022716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555102158389.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 699x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76705

>>2022715
Broly, being well used to it. Won't be feeling drained really. He does look to the sky The sun as just beginning to set, meaning there will still be light for a while. and then back at Kale

"At least a couple hours. You did well for your first time."

>> No.2022717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555102534780.jpg -(135.6 KiB, 740x969) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138889

>>2022716
I'm glad.
She smiles, closing her eyes.

But it's just the beginning. I'm envious of how strong you are.

>> No.2022718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555102878659.jpg -(123.6 KiB, 799x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126613

>>2022717
Since Kale simply laid on her back once they came to. Broly simply reaches over and pets Kale's head. He finds Kale cute sometimes. He'll then pull his hand back and says:

"We all start somewhere. ...I'm never sure how to respond to someone being envious of me. All you need is perseverance and hard work."

>> No.2022719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555103047026.jpg -(162.6 KiB, 1200x681) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166472

>>2022718
She looks at him as he pats her head.

Mmn... Sis and I didn't ever think about training until we got here. It's been a strange journey.
Because now half the time they think about sex too.

>> No.2022720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555103557555.jpg -(112.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115304

>>2022719
"I see. So how was Saiyan life in your universe? Our race prospered in yours, didn't it?"

>> No.2022721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555103673355.jpg -(316.9 KiB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324543

>>2022720
We're peaceful mercenaries and... we fight for the greater good.
She nods, and frowns.

I've heard it was different in your universe.

>> No.2022722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555103931430.jpg -(341.2 KiB, 950x1174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349424

>>2022721
"It's different from how Vegeta described Saiyan life in our universe."

Broly shakes his head

"I wouldn't know personally. ...From what my father, Paragus told me...On the day of my birth--"

Broly tells Kale the tale of he and his father. The betrayal, the attempted assassination, the escape. The fun stuff

>> No.2022723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555106653952.png -(120.7 KiB, 1575x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123582

>>2022722
...Then you had nothing to do with your people in the end. You're different from them!
She says, sitting up on her elbows.

>> No.2022724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555107560942.jpg -(528.7 KiB, 1033x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541409

>>2022723
Looking at Kale

"Different is a word for it. But it ultimately led to my downfall. I got a second chance arriving here. And why it's important for me to get to know my own people. Since I didn't get that opportunity."

And because he was batshit insane too

>> No.2022725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555107841269.png -(467.0 KiB, 800x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478219

>>2022724
I understand. you're still doing the best you can.

>> No.2022726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555110132621.png -(313.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320929

>>2022725
"Yeah..."

He looks at the ground, his expression being forlorn

"If only..."

"I was too blind to see."

Sighs. He still feels very guilty about his father

"Nevermind."

He'll slowly start to stand

"Anyway, good work today Kale. I guess that will do for today."

Broly offers Kale a hand. In case she decides to get up, and call it a day as well

>> No.2022727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555161242479.jpg -(205.2 KiB, 1324x2007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210135

>>2022726
She'll take him by the hand, blushing again because she likes being praised.

Thank you!
As he helps her up, she'll have a dazzle in her eyes as she looks forward to learning more.
I'll actually be around today if you want to do more with this later, instead of half-dead the whole day.

>> No.2022728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555184425686.jpg -(11.8 KiB, 272x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12042

Trunks is in the forest on his own, having been training for a while on his own, rather than train with someone else for now, he wanted a shot in peace so he could let his frustration pass at how he was pushed so far and the power difference. A fair bit of the area around him as been raced and is sizzling after his workout. He is down to loosely dressed and sweating buckets, panting a little
Ha....haaa..haa..
How did he jump in power so high, it was like he was Super Saiyan Blue in just his base form! I need to catch up...I need to get to that strength.

Last edited 19/04/13(Sat)15:40.

>> No.2022729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555185191260.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 1200x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107315

>>2022728
Given the circumstances...yeah, I think this character would fit the bill better

After being born, growing up and getting an education both academically and all schools of magic. Lilie was comfortable in letting her offspring roam around

Eventually Bella would have felt the ki off in the distance and decides to go investigate since the energy felt strong. So she grew curious

Eventually coming across Trunks, pretty strange that he didn't feel her approach at all...but then she says:

"There you are! You feel like the power I felt from far away..."

Smile, smile

>> No.2022730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555185418191.png -(965.9 KiB, 1375x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989127

>>2022729
Trunks didn't think much of it right now that he didn't sense her, probably too tired to really feel bothered, although eh looks up to see her when she makes her presence known
Huh..oh, yeah that might have been me.
he wipes his forehead and looks about, seeing the clear evidence of how it would have been him
It's ok, I'm done for now.
he sits up slowly, his body quite tired, reaching into his pants pocket for something

>> No.2022731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555185563825.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 898x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87702

>>2022730
"Aw, you are? I guess I missed all the fun, ah phooey..."

She'll just pout

"Oh well...I should have used instant travel magic instead of the old fashioned way using flight. But I wanted to see the sights on the way too."

>> No.2022732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555185787273.jpg -(11.7 KiB, 340x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11947

>>2022731
Oh I'll be training again, if you really want to see.
he pulls out a hoipoi capsule and throws it to the side, with a POP and a puff of smoke, it expands into a portable fridge, packed with drinks he prepared before leaving. (The capsule itself being on his person since he arrived, reused). He opens up with the coldness escaping quickly, before he takes a can of soda
You want a drink?
after all, she was there and he wasnt going to wait to get one himself

>> No.2022733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555186152921.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 778x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74043

>>2022732
"That's interesting tech..."

"Pretty outdated by our standards though."

"And good! Because I want to see what all that power I felt earlier can do. The stronger the male, the better after all!"

Nod, nod. Smile

"Soda? Oh right! That fizzy drink right? Sure~"

>> No.2022734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555186374642.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2022733
he takes a can and holds it out to her, inviting her over
Stronger the male eh? I think i get what you mean.
After a knowing smile he pops open a can for himself and has a gulp immediately
Ahhh..I needed that...so, name's Trunks.

>> No.2022735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555186800655.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 898x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87702

>>2022734
"Do you though? Hehe, okay fine, that's what I mean. But you have to prove yourself to me first!"

Bella loosk at the cold can in her hand. And examines the brand, words, etc and does as Trunks did. Popping it open. Afterward, Bella sniffs at it, and wrinkles her nose when the fizziness hits her nostrils

"Yeee~"

Takes a sip

"Tasty...oh!"

Looks at trunks

"I'm Bella!"

>> No.2022736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555187016787.jpg -(423.9 KiB, 550x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434070

>>2022735
He has a little chuckle at her as she fiddles with the can, thinking it's cute
You never had one before?
Slightly confused too as she looks old enough to have used one
Yeah I've um, been caught up on how things are here although I ain't been around too long, nice name Bella.

>> No.2022737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555187527838.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 1200x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112999

>>2022736
Shakes her head

"Ah no, this was my first Soda. It's my first time outside of the Demon Realm too!"

"I live with mother and the Demon Lord. Oh and thanks! Yours reminds me of clothes."

>> No.2022738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555187796929.jpg -(76.9 KiB, 736x1040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78721

>>2022737
Demon Realm...i haven't been there.

He has a little blush as he is quite aware of the implications of his name by now, thanks to the soda he is a little cooler now, although sweat is still dripping off him

So you live with the Demon lord, guess you must be some big impor.

>> No.2022739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555188175418.jpg -(326.3 KiB, 843x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334171

>>2022738
She's just noticing all the sweat. So Bella raises her brow

"You're all sweaty, here let me help you with that~!!"

Smiles and puts her hand out towards Trunks and blasts him with an insanely powerful gust of air. ...She doesn't know her own strength just yet. ...Pic related to the result as the wind blast rips across the forest he was training in

Afterward she just blinks, looking on at what she did

"...Oh."

>> No.2022740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555188330888.png -(1.9 MiB, 1861x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1954247

>>2022739
Huh? Oh you d-
then he felt like he just got a jet engine turbine blasted at him. While he himself isn't affected enough, everything else around IS, he turns and sees the damage
W-Whoa! That was a bit excessive, you got a lot of strength there..yet I couldn't....sense anything from you?
Must be Magic

>> No.2022741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555188563414.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 1200x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107315

>>2022740
She just awkwardly sips her drink

"...Um, yeah. I guess I should have held back more..."

That was supposed be holding back already? Regardless, Bella looks embarrassed, blushing a little

"Oh and that's because I'm cloaking my presence using a spell."

>> No.2022742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555188718088.png -(961.0 KiB, 1001x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984028

>>2022741
I thought the move itself was magic..
Could you...remove it? For a moment.
His breath slowed a little, wondering just what he could sense if anything

>> No.2022743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555189491411.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 778x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74043

>>2022742
Bella blinks, looking at the Saiyan male with her heterochromatic eyes

"Mm...well, alright then."

Bella sips the rest of her soda and sets it down. The female then hops back and smiles. Dispelling the cloak, Trunks will feel her power, which is gargantuan, along with mass amounts of dark, demonic, energy

"There we go!"

Her power is so strong that it manifests into an eldritch looking shroud of dark magic. And the shadow she casts looks like she has a bunch of tentacles coming from her. But her actual physical body has none (since she's keeping those hidden)

>> No.2022744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555190252157.png -(815.7 KiB, 930x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835307

>>2022743
Trunks has a little trouble containing his surprise and shock at Bella's power, this innocent looking monster girl exposing an enormous ammount of power
Again....AGAIN?! I..I've got a lot more to do...way more.
he looks over Bella a moment
What were her parents like for this..
then he picks up on all the shadow tendrils coming from her, like an aura of her power, the reason she kept them hidden?
O-Oh ok, i get it...wow..you have a lot of power...

>> No.2022745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555190918871.png -(401.3 KiB, 884x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410979

>>2022744
And like that; her power suddenly is hidden away again. Her shroud and weird shadow tentacles are gone too. Bella smiles innocently at Trunks, not knowing about his inner turmoil

"Hehe, thank you~! I can't say I trained hard for it though...I was born this strong."

"Mmmmm...but I did have to learn spells by paying attention to mother during lessons. And then there's the Demon Lord's library of spells. Those aren't available to the public."

>> No.2022746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555191163669.png -(767.1 KiB, 1201x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
785548

>>2022745
If only Trunks had been around when his other-timeline counterpart started showing off Super Saiyan to his dad, or Goten to his elder brother. He might have a SLIGHT ability to relate at how people are getting born with this power easily accessible. But yeah, he REALLY wants to catch up now
W-Wow..you got some pretty big talent there..I've had to work for my power quite hard. Can't imagine what your mother is like..and i've never seen the demon lord.

>> No.2022747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555191541693.png -(158.8 KiB, 334x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162621

>>2022746
"Maybe you'll meet them someday~"

She says and walks past Trunks and crouches down, looking at some flora that was messed up from the wind earlier

"My mom's name is Lillie, I don't know who my dad is. Mother absorbed him along with his power."

"She wants to be the Demon lord one day."

>> No.2022748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555191825480.jpg -(597.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611386

>>2022747
Hehe, maybe, I've met a lot of folk here, some I've come to enjoy!
Like a certain chef
...w-wait...absorbed?! Isn't that that kinda...wrong?
he is trying to contain himself for worry of offending her, I mean, he DOESN'T WANT TO DO THAT with that kind of power on hand. His dad's words on being careful echoing in his head

>> No.2022749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555192621528.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 898x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87702

>>2022748
"Huh? Wrong? I don't know, mom didn't seem to think it was wrong. She got pretty bored with him eventually...I think it was a phase or something. She hasn't done it since then."

Bella shrugs

"At least I don't think she has."

>> No.2022750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555193118221.jpg -(594.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609211

>>2022749
I hope so..I mean, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that.
Important lessons
He has another gulp of his soda
I just...well...it also means being with a dad is all, doesn't seem to bother you though.

What's it like in the demon world?

>> No.2022751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555193591611.png -(207.6 KiB, 821x821) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212606

>>2022750

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, you'd be more useful alive~"

"Anyways, the demon world is more or less the same as out there. Huge cities, huge populace, all monster girls and if you think the lewdness here is a lot...well we're way, waaaay more open about it over there."

"...Oh! And the sky is red, black clouds, stuff like that."

>> No.2022752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555193773548.jpg -(17.1 KiB, 292x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17519

>>2022751
he had a light chuckle
Reassuring.
He's trying to picture what her mother would be like, far from what the reality is
Yeah it is fairly lewd here...it's fine now I'm used to it! Kinda a "dark" version of this world then...I take it all the energy that made me tingle around when I first arrived in this place is a lot heavier.

>> No.2022753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555194216412.png -(158.8 KiB, 334x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162621

>>2022752
"Oh yeah! It's much more concentrated over there. It's definitely not for the unprepared."

"Mm, and the style isn't so futuristic like it is here. It's more...hmmm, medieval? I guess?"

Castles, gothic architecture, etc

>> No.2022754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555194395391.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 1242x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2022753
Like the classic stories huh? Well, if guys can more safely go there, I might take a peek sometime.
he sets his can down
What else you do around here Bella?
he's smiling now, despite the rather.....freaky story about her mom's old thing aparently, he doesn't mind bella at all, she's nice

>> No.2022755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555194947547.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 1200x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90982

>>2022754
"I haven't really done much since it's my first day here. The most I've done is look around, talk with people here and there."

>> No.2022756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555195061421.jpg -(88.6 KiB, 570x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90705

>>2022755
Oh..so you're kinda new too here!

If you thought my power was enough to draw you, there's more saiyans like me around too, some I'm working to get strong to meet too.

>> No.2022757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555195494580.jpg -(21.7 KiB, 204x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22270

>>2022756
"Saiyans?"

"Never heard of that race of people before...But let's see..."

Takes a look at Trunks

"Based on what I'm seeing...what I'm feeling and what you've told me..."

"I guess it's easy to determine that you're a race that values power and fighting prowess?"

"That reminds me of our friends from the Aensland Clan."

>> No.2022758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555195718058.jpg -(31.8 KiB, 235x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32568

>>2022757
Heh, yep, that may be kinda obvious, I'm half-saiyan to be honest, but I've got all the potential of the Saiyan bloodline in me, and can tap into the power of it. My father was the prince of the Saiyan home planet before it was destroyed.

>> No.2022759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555195889088.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 898x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87702

>>2022758
"I see. So what destroyed it?"

>> No.2022760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555196675365.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1203369

>>2022759
An evil planet broker called Frieza enslaved it, then later destroyed it when he started to fear an old folk tale among them that the power of a super saiyan might come to life one day. Fearing that power, he destroyed the planet in an instant. One a handful of Saiyans survived, my father was one of them, he made a home on earth after a while.

Frieza was defeated by me when he returned to invade earth, of course, I was a super saiyan and he never stood a chance.

>> No.2022761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555197607203.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 1200x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107315

>>2022760
"Heh, so he got destroyed in the end by the very thing he feared most. Despite his genocide~"

"Ironic fits the bill pretty good I think."

"Frieza...hmm, maybe the internet can give me finer details."

>> No.2022762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555197691448.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283

>>2022761
Heh, yep, cut him in two, when he saw me transform he just about lost it completely and tried the same thing on earth, I caught his ball like it was nothing.
Of course he doesn't know about Golden Freiza..

Last edited 19/04/13(Sat)19:21.

>> No.2022763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555197800957.png -(207.6 KiB, 821x821) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212606

>>2022762

"You grabbed his balls?? Wooow!"

Last edited 19/04/13(Sat)19:23.

>> No.2022764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555198130328.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58621

>>2022763
N-No no no! Not like that! His ball of his energy that he was throwing to try and blow up earth when he was scared of me!
he shakes his head quite a lot
I don't think he even has any

After I took care of him I finished his dad off.
As he begged for his life, but trunks isn't transformed, therefore cold hearted enough, to emphasis taht

>> No.2022765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555199039244.jpg -(70.4 KiB, 884x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72069

>>2022764
"Hehehehe~ Yeah I had a feeling you meant something else. I just couldn't help teasing you~"

She giggles again

"Impressive that you took care of them so easily. Super Saiyan though...hm~ That sounds interesting. Is that like a different form then?"

>> No.2022766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555199209584.png -(961.0 KiB, 1001x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984028

>>2022765
he doesn't hold it against her, being used to it a little from his sister most likely by now
Yeah it is, a saiyan with access to that power can increase their power level magnitudes higher with it, and it only gets stronger as the person does themselves. Most of the saiyans I know can all do it, only my sister can't I think.

He isn't sure about Pan as he has yet to meet her

>> No.2022767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555199504442.png -(1.5 MiB, 1378x1749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1596431

The men would continue to use her without much concern for her health, one man raming his cock as far into her throat as he can, while the other grabs her sides and starts pounding her even harder as well

>> No.2022768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555199650173.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 1200x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112999

>>2022766
"Alright, I think I've heard enough~"

Smiles

"Why don't you just show me then?"

>> No.2022769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555199790957.png -(1.0 MiB, 785x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1100655

>>2022768
Ah..Sure why not. You'll sense it eventually now you are out and about.
he lets out a little sigh, before in an instant, he hits the transformation, she'd sense the power leap exponentially from what he was originally giving off when she ran over immediately. Trunks was training at his BASE form it seems. The sound of the super saiyan aura now calmly hitting the air around them
This is the Super Saiyan form.

>> No.2022770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555200131140.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 778x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74043

>>2022769
"Ooooh~"

She can't deny his sudden 50x amp

"I can feel that sudden surge in your power too. Wow~ Well, I can't wait to meet the others eventually then."

>> No.2022771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555200509000.png -(912.4 KiB, 991x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
934335

>>2022770
You will Bella, if you were drawn to me by my training, just wait till you see some of theirs. I think you'll get on just fine with them, you're alright. Well, my dad might not have much time but the others will.
he has a little stretch, his body starting to relax a little after training

Last edited 19/04/13(Sat)20:08.

>> No.2022772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555200910145.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022767
She could do nothing but accept her situation, and love every minute of the abuse.
The helplessness of being bound and fucked like a public sex doll aroused her and she couldn't understand why.
But she'd moan and squeal, and occasionally cough or snort as she struggled to breath and accept these mens cocks.

>> No.2022773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555201061726.png -(595.9 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610154

>>2022772
This would keep going for a while, the men would come inside her a few times, before more came in to take their place and abuse her
How lucky, they're all interested in you~

>> No.2022774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555201185087.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2022773
Hwaaa this tastes amazing~
She'd say when she was finally able to catch her breath for a moment.
She didn't understand that she was taking in spirit energy, but she looked drunk on the sensation.

I-I can't even see how many there are... it feels like it'll never end~
And she didn't sound like she had an issue with that either.

>> No.2022775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555201605951.gif -(281.2 KiB, 500x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287990

>>2022774
It's wonderful, isn't it~?
I bed your mind is pretty active with all the posibilities~

>> No.2022776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555202227932.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022775
Possibilities...~
She repeated the word as she exhaled, confirming what Helen thought.

Y-Yeah! It's embarrassing... I think... I think I like the humiliation~

>> No.2022777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555203275458.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 250x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43328

>>2022776
>>2022775
As she felt giddy from all of the action, the next naked man coming for her would grab her and lift her, holding her by the legs to rest against his chest while he impaled her on his stiff dick, with quite a sound as it pushed in despite all the cum dribbling. Behind her, another would be readying to take her in the ass at the same time.

>> No.2022778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555203764153.png -(1014.2 KiB, 1050x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1038561

>>2022776
>>2022777
I'm glad you're discovering new parts about yourself, because now it's time for even more fun discoveries~

>> No.2022779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555204248805.jpg -(180.9 KiB, 684x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185282

>>2022777
>>2022778
Kyaaah~ Haaa..!
She cried out again as she was forcefully taken.
Unable to coherently respond to Helen, she felt what was about to happen to her rear end.
She'd already had toys in that hole before, but now she felt the real thing poking her.
I'm getting more~ It's like my body has become completely weird~

>> No.2022780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555204598190.png -(844.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
864621

>>2022779
>>2022778
without so much as waiting around except a little prodding to tease her a little, he would push firmly into her, right up to the hilt till his balls smacked against her butt. With that the men would pump her down on both of their dicks, enough to feel the pressure of each other's inside of her as they went deep. Content to let her breasts jiggle and bounce for a while, till soon enough they would be grabbing and playing with them, roughly groping and flicking them like toys. The pair eventually grunting as their dicks enjoyed the pleasure her holes providing, and surely she'd feel their energy together at once!

>> No.2022781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555204873283.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>2022779
>>2022780
Helen would continue to watch, waiting to see a new monster awaken to all of her instincts

>> No.2022782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555205594909.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022780
>>2022781
Tied up, blindfolded, and being penetrated in both holes- filled to the brim with spirit energy, she was starting to lose herself to the pleasure.

Haaaaaahh...~!!
Moaning loudly with each wave of pleasure that rushed through her, she'd shake and shudder and wiggle in their embrace like trying to milk them dry.

...I-I'm a slut!
She cried out, not really understanding the word, but knowing that it was what Helen called her.
Is this what it means? Being fucked like this? If this is being a slut... I'll never go back to being the same~

>> No.2022783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555206791084.jpg -(120.8 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123745

>>2022782
>>2022781
As she started to respond to them, they would speed up as they felt her body accepting them so willingly, their dicks wringing with pleasure as they gripped her hard and pumped into her with more vigor, till soon enough she'd be pulled down hard onto their cocks up to the hilt in her holes, with a huge grunt each they would blow their loads inside of her, another hot wave of semen flooding her complete with a release of spirit energy, twice together, giving her a larger hit at once. Shortly after dropping her onto the floor, dripping their seed onto her body as they enjoyed the sight of her

>> No.2022784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555207035413.png -(701.5 KiB, 894x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718340

>>2022782
>>2022783
What a pathetic sight~
You've completely lost, you're nothing but a disgrace~

>> No.2022785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555207296875.png -(254.5 KiB, 636x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260612

>>2022783
>>2022784
Her face flushed with embarrassment, she quivered and bit her lip.

Mmn...~ Disgrace? I... haha... I'm so shameful aren't I~?
She's right... I've always been a disgrace haven't I? As a saiyan, a person, a man, a husband, a father- I'm better off accepting myself as a disgrace~

>> No.2022786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555208172987.jpg -(444.1 KiB, 1120x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454729

>>2022785
>>2022784
with her being in such a state now, a few of the men had a laugh along with Helen's mocking of her falling, before they would try to grab the sticky skinned girl and pull her to a nearby post, pulling her legs up and typing them up around the back of her, forcing her pussy and ass to be exposed to the world, ready for anyone who comes by to have their go with her, complete with a little smack on her ass if they get finished

>> No.2022787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555208567816.png -(1.6 MiB, 1265x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1659835

>>2022786
Oooh, nice~
You're going to be a public meat toilet for a while according to these men~

Last edited 19/04/13(Sat)22:22.

>> No.2022788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555208998603.jpg -(17.8 KiB, 403x365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18270

>>2022786
>>2022787
A meat toilet? This feels really weird.
She winced, because being bent that way was a little uncomfortable.

Ah... but... if it feels even better then okay~

>> No.2022789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555209708398.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192654

>>2022788
Yup, in fact, I think I'll leave you here for a while~

>> No.2022790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555209919130.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2022789
Eh-?
She gulped. Having a chaperone made it easier to deal with- suddenly that was being taken away.

Ehehe... R-Really? Well, I guess I have no choice~
She was a little scared of being left there for too long, but the fear supplemented what she felt, making her feel even better. Her holes twitched in anticipation as the time ahead of her seemed to be filled with uncertainty. She didn't know what being a toilet entailed, but she assumed it wouldn't be pleasant... and felt she deserved it.

>> No.2022791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555210557758.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022790
That's the spirit~
She wouldn't waste much time, because soon after saying that, she would have left, and the men would begin to surround her again

>> No.2022792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555211071609.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 500x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39383

>>2022791
Ah~? Helen?
She'd call out but to no avail.
As Helen left, and men closed in all around her that she could not see, she could only feel their stares.
I can tell they're looking at me~
She thought to herself, as she realized she could sense their energy and their intentions and it made her even hornier.
She would be used, abused, and pissed on.
After a while, she would be completely covered in cum and pissed, looking like she were fucked stupid and had given in completely to the pleasure.

>> No.2022793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555211714526.jpg -(253.5 KiB, 1240x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259612

>>2022792
Helen would have come back a few days later, looking at the pitiful sight
Wow, not bad~
You've been used as a toilet quite a lot.

>> No.2022794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555245553903.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022793
Looking sufficiently like a hot mess, covered in filth and smelling just as bad, she coughed and then swallowed hard at Helen's voice- apparently choking back the leftovers of someone's 'services' to help herself speak.

H-Helen!!

>> No.2022795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555246360675.png -(561.7 KiB, 871x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575202

Kinda feel like doing stuff with Megumin, Ayumi, or Ciri this morning.
All of whom can be found around Aurora, Hyrule, or the woods.

I'm open to other characters as well, but listing three is always easier.

>> No.2022796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555259597460.jpg -(21.7 KiB, 204x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22270

>>2022771
"Good! Because I want to have a taste of all the strongest people out here. I'll learn and grow even stronger as a result!"

She seems and sounds excited

"Don't worry though, I won't drain you completely~"

>> No.2022797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555259773642.png -(1.5 MiB, 1927x4000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1583221

>>2022796
he has a little chuckle as he smiles, now in SSJ he is a little less restrained on his words
Heh, well, in time, I'll be strong enough you'll get more than your fill before we're done.
I'll get to that level..

>> No.2022798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555260201561.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 1200x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90982

>>2022797
"I like your confidence Trunks~! I like a challenge too so I hope you don't end up disappointing~"

"Hm, almost as if his attitude changes with his new form. Interesting..."

And with that Bella sheds her clothing. Revealing her enticing body to Trunks. She has plans for him, and now she's going to get to work

And then...before he can even react. One of the tentacles stabs into his shoulder. It won't hurt, the tip looking more like a syringe needle. ...And then pumped full of energy to just rile him up like a horny beast

"Heh, I have things to do so let's get to it shall we~?"

>> No.2022799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555260587083.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72698

>>2022798
NNgg!!
distracted enough by her form with it's humanly features enticing to him, Trunks is able to see it coming, but reacting not so. He feels a sense of urgency about is about to pull away till his body gets that warm surge of sheer lust, his groin on fire as he quickly moves to shed his clothing, revealing his quickly erect member to her as he works his own form out. Naturally even if his power level isn't matching hers, his physical appearance would be something she could enjoy
Yeah...lets..!
With that, he'd pull her toward him as he moves to her, leaving no time wasted in lining his cock up with her hole, it was needing her after that lust shot and quickly enough, pushing inside of her. Still in SSJ form too!
AHhhhh~!

>> No.2022800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555261793064.jpg -(123.7 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126690

>>2022799
It also made his junk larger and more sensitive. At least for the time being

And with Trunks now horny as hell with nothing but fucking and cumming on his mind. Bella takes the time to admire his physique, she'd have to be blind to not notice his trained and muscular body. which only rouses her further

"Haaaaa~! Yes, like that~"

Her hole clamps around his rod like a vice, resulting in great pleasure for them both. Belle rubs her own throbbing clit as Trunks gets to work with a lustful expression

"Mmmngh~"

>> No.2022801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555262064529.jpg -(157.5 KiB, 1080x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161317

>>2022800
Unable to register his dick's growth, instead he just feels how throbbing it is, he plunges into Bella, wasting no time in fucking her as her hole effectively scratching the huge needing itch over his dick created by the lust shot he got. Grabbing her tits and ass around as they fuck, he spares no energy, infact his power level SWELLS as he gets into it. Kissing Bella eventually just to taste his partner in more ways
Mmm....MMmff!

>> No.2022802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555262604890.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1103x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126764

>>2022801
And her body just taking that pounding. That pleasure and energy, making her body much more sensitive to his efforts. her pussy drooling with her nectar constantly

She moans into his mouth as they kiss. her soft breasts sinking into his fingers, as her erect nipples throb with excitement

>> No.2022803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555263394800.png -(149.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152580

>>2022802
Soon enough with their firey and passionate embrace as he fucks her, he would speed up, dripping her nectar around the ground enough to dampen the earth, the smacking of their flesh WOULD be echoing in the trees if she didn't do so much damage earlier. His power level spiking as he finally hits his climax, emptying his saiyan seed into her, the enormous feeling of release thanks to her shot earlier leaving his body a massive glow of warmth and pleasure..however also not sated..unless intervened he'd quickly flip her into her back, raise her hips and plunge straight back into her hole from behind, continuing as he smacks her ass a bit as his body itches for more
AHhhHHHaaa~ Haaa...!
Lost in a sea of pleasure he just isn't able to control thanks to lack of experience at this level, she had him going at it and training his endurance in a way..

>> No.2022804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555264040088.png -(158.8 KiB, 334x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162621

>>2022803
"Haaaaaah~!! Good boy~♥"

Her pussy and womb milk Trunks as he releases his thick, hot, ejaculate inside of her. Her rubs at her womb as the seed fills her up. Good thing Trunks wasn't sated, because she wasn't sated either. She'll happily accept his cock, the pleasure, his seed, and energy

"Yes give me more~!"

She said once Trunks flips over and starts drilling into her pussy again. She tightens her wet hole around him, even more, know, milking him for all he's worth

And let's skip to after round 2, 3, 4 and whatever

After it's all said and done. Trunks will be back to normal, his junk back to normal size as Belle is humming to herself putting her clothes back on as both her holes leak with his seed

>> No.2022805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555264386851.jpg -(11.8 KiB, 272x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12042

>>2022804
After an intense fuck and feeding session for Bella, Trunks finds himself just transforming back to his original state completely exhausted again, his body trained and tired as the solution finally wears off..it was like he had just doing his full workout again, panting and sweating
Haa....ha....haa....wha......
he wearily looks up at Bella
That was...intense..

>> No.2022806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555264717984.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 898x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87702

>>2022805
Trunks was feeling pretty drained. And he'll be physically and also mentally exhausted. And that was just from fucking her, imagine fighting her...

Bella turns around and smiles at Trunks. She had fun with him, and she feels much stronger and well-fed thanks to him

"Looks like I gave you quite a work-out, hehe. I had fun though, we should do it again siometime~"

>> No.2022807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555264997867.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72698

>>2022806
Hah...hah..y-yeah...we will...hah..
he had trouble speaking much thanks to her exhaustion, but also how his body just felt so comfortable and warm laying there in the afterglow. It felt so damn good to him, he felt like exploring this style more although his strength training was still the major part.
Bella could see that despite his fatigue, he looked very satisfied, although still naked...it didn't bother him as the cool breeze felt good as he rested

>> No.2022808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555265323176.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132673

>>2022807
"Mhm, anyway, I'll see you next time then! There's a lot I want to see still."

She winks

"Thanks for the meal Trunks~"

And then Bella just leaps into the air and flies away

We can fade things here. Another encounter he won't soon forget. Plus it'll motivate him to get better

END

>> No.2022809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555289011037.png -(330.0 KiB, 708x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337927

Hilbert is heading back toward the gym past the shops after grabbing something out on his own, stretching as he heads back
That was a great place! I should take Ammy here sometime!

>> No.2022810   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2022809
Well Herbert will hear something running towards him. It sounds big, too, and one four legs. What does the boy do?

>> No.2022811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555291097818.png -(235.3 KiB, 772x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240930

>>2022810
His ears twitch at the sounds coming toward him, as he figures that they are getting closer, he spins about to see what it is
......?!
Quick as he can, about face!

>> No.2022812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555291359467.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 1131x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115400

WOOF!
Goes the Arcanine as so it leaps to pounce on Herbert. It's going this in a completely friendly manner, but it's still a big pokemon.

>> No.2022813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555291726508.jpg -(291.0 KiB, 850x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298026

>>2022812
Ahh!!
and the arcanine pounds on him, he is quite surprised but doesn't mind having a friendly pokemon attention
Haahaa, wow! Big guy aren't you!
he'd try to ruffle it's fur a little playfully in return

>> No.2022814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555292877123.png -(450.6 KiB, 820x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461410

>>2022813
The Arcanine will bark a few more times, playfully licking his face.
???: Ah, so you found a familiar scent, have you, Varil?
It seems there's a female voice taking to the pokemon!

>> No.2022815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555293146622.png -(117.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120623

>>2022814
Hey hey hey come, haah! On!

he chuckles at the tickly tongue over him, before he hears the female voice, speaking up as he cannot see them
I think he seems to like me!

>> No.2022816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555293646408.jpg -(361.1 KiB, 1000x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369725

Test post and fish
Well I didn't expect the post to come up this fast so let's have Megan running her tail booth in her usual location for now.

Can also continue things too whatever that may be.

Last edited 19/04/14(Sun)22:00.

>> No.2022817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555295098076.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2022815
He's rather friendly.
Says this naked woman. She'll have her arms crossed with a smirk.k
Varil, heel.
And the puppers will get off of the trainer and will scamper back over to Sanary.

>> No.2022818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555295207550.png -(379.4 KiB, 458x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388502

>>2022817
Haha, yeah he is!
once off, he'd wipe his face a little to get the drool off and calm down from the laughter, before spotting the flesh of sanary and looking up to her, seeing her face quickly recognizing her
Hey...wait, I remember you, you were with Lillie in that cafe!

>> No.2022819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555295231882.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 914x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74051

And a little after the strange lewd fight between Masala and Chini, Amanda could sense the approaching energy of the two Saiyan floofs, the first familiar but the second.... not.
So I wonder if we're finally going to meet the sister she complains so much about?

>> No.2022820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555296067858.jpg -(117.4 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120202

>>2022819
Chini and her sister both arrive at the temple. Chini looking around with her large and very floofy tail swaying idly behind her

"So this is it huh? It's big I'll give it that. And I feel lot's of power levels, all different..."

"I only sense a few really powerful ones though."

Among those being Amanda, Fasha, and Mara

>> No.2022821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555296695332.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>2022818
...That's where you know me from? I'm a little disappointed.
Sanary will smirk a little, unfolding her arms.

>> No.2022822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555296698324.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 360x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158769

>>2022820
Well now isn't this a surprise....
Came a voice from above the entrance both girls spotting the floating ghost.
Masala is this who I think it is?

Causing the other floof still flustered to go.
Duhhh... let us in already...

>> No.2022823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555296876977.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164389

>>2022821
his eyes would follow her figure as she unfolds her arms, blushing a little cus in the nood
It's just where I last remember seeing you, I would have spoken then but I think you guys had plans..I totally know you though!

I'm Hilbert, one of the Elite 4..

Last edited 19/04/14(Sun)22:54.

>> No.2022824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555296931852.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2022822
"She's one of the stronger ones too..."

Look out Mis, because this very busty and tall kitsune is sizing you up!

"Heh..so my reputation precedes me! I knew Masala would be running her mouth around me here~"

>> No.2022825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555298540657.jpg -(376.1 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385133

>>2022824
Yeah this is my sister, this bitch and I've been having a little scuffle and I want to borrow the bath and clean up.... I'm guessing Fasha is resting off another day of training....
Or at least that's what she's sensing energy wise.
Think Amanda could come out to play....
Wink.
Well after we're done.

>> No.2022826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555299184269.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172417

>>2022824
>>2022825
Oh yes.... we heard about you... we sensed you long before you even approached us.... and yes you may... as a guest and training partner you may invite her in... and we'll see...
The girl didn't change her expression much.
The mistress is quite busy herself.

>> No.2022827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555299216022.png -(5.4 MiB, 2586x3624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5626744

>>2022825
"Fuck off Masala, you're a bitch!"

She shoves her shoulder. Chini's very massive tits still out and bouncing. But she clearly doesn't care

"Amanda? Who's that~? The boss of this place?"

>>2022826
Don't get too distracted by her chest, Mis

"Hahaha! Whatever then, if you want to take me one I'll fight you. You're stronger than most around here. I feel a few others too~ Another Saiyan even~"

Last edited 19/04/14(Sun)23:33.

>> No.2022828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555300495317.jpg -(156.9 KiB, 869x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160645

>>2022827
Please Misray never reacts to anything unless you're practically shoving them in her face.
"Oh yes Mistress Amanda is the master of this place and the leader here.... she is wise in many things, and quite experienced...
She said with a stare.
And I'll fight you.... if Mistress tells me too.

>> No.2022829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555301848941.png -(549.8 KiB, 625x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562960

>>2022828
And it wasn't like Masala wasn't letting hers all hang out too, crazy floof, didn't help that her clothes were a mess now.
Ah figured she'd send someone else first, that's just like her.

>> No.2022830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555302349049.jpg -(465.8 KiB, 900x1306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476963

>>2022828
"Hmph, so you need permission? Boring!"

waves her hand, sighing

"Fine fine, whatever. I know you'll be able to feel me from anywhere if I'm not hiding my power. So seek me out when you get the okay. And you better bring your fucking A-game!"

>>2022829
She just gropes one of Masala's breasts

"Let's stop yapping and get inside already!"

>> No.2022831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555303059731.jpg -(715.2 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732396

>>2022830
She's kind of the guard here, that's why she doesn't fight much.... but she's a fun one to fight, she's not that strong, but she's tricky...
She smirked lightly as she looked up at the ghost girl, before blushing again at the grope and reaching up and grabbing a titfull back.
Fine then come on!
Such lewd sisters.

>> No.2022832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555304134172.jpg -(218.6 KiB, 517x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223833

>>2022831
>>2022830
Of course I do... I'm a busy girl after all.
The ghost said before phasing through the wall then opening the gate to let them in.
But fine hoho maybe I'll test you one day...
What's weird is when she phased through Chini couldn't sense her at all.
But welcome to the Temple of Spirits.

>> No.2022833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555304990245.png -(610.0 KiB, 880x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624632

>>2022831
"Damn it Masala, don't fucking grope me, bitch! I'm tired of my nipples being hard!"

She does blush a little when groped

>>2022832

"..."

"Weird...I couldn't sense her at all just now. Cloaking magic?"

"Yeah, thanks...finally! I'll be seeing you later then~ Let's go Masala!"

She just pulls her sister along by her hand

>> No.2022834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555306516939.jpg -(279.7 KiB, 656x928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286370

>>2022833
And as Misray let them in before shortly vanishing to go back to watching the door...
but I thought you liked it ya slutty fox...
the girl said.
and if you think I'm bad just wait till you see what they'll do to your body if you let them.... haha ha.
She said leading her into the temple proper, completely ignoring the weaker mikos for the most part.

>> No.2022835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555307623170.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 674x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107694

>>2022834
"Eat shit!"

She'd say, silly sisterly bickering

"Hmph, well, they can try. I'll beat the shit out of them."

Chini will glance at the weaker Mikos, shed make face sat them as if daring them to do something before she dominates them

"I bet all they do is molest your slutty ass~"

>> No.2022836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555308830759.jpg -(296.3 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303361

>>2022835
>>2022834
Ah it's you again....
the disguised catgirl miko frowned as she looked at them.
if you're wanting a fight again better off asking her....
She pointed on in.
But you both look like you've been fighting already....

>> No.2022837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555309471387.jpg -(617.2 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
631978

>>2022835
>>2022836
More the other way around, isn't that right Callie, or should I make you bathe us too...
She said tauntingly.
right now I want to show my sister the baths, since mom's never taken us to the grand baths she's been too.
She said as the neko miko eeped alway and ran off to prepare it.

>> No.2022838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555358300579.png -(1.1 MiB, 827x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1204065

>>2022795
I'll take Ciri

And since they met before back in Oni no Kuni. I can toss Baiken at her

Anyway...Being the wandering Samurai lady, her travels eventually brought her to Hyrule. Along the way she did a few dungeon crawls and fought some feral beasts. And is currently just walking out of a weapons and armor shop since she decided to sell some of that loot

She bounces the bag of coin (or whatever currency they use there) on her hand

"Now where to get drunk around here..."

>> No.2022839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555359066519.jpg -(280.1 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286776

>>2022838
>>2022838
Well well, there's an interesting sight!
Ciri would say, standing off on the side of the road.

I haven't seen you in quite a while. There's a tavern down the road.
Because she overheard the desire to get drunk.

>> No.2022840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555359533542.jpg -(240.5 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246308

>>2022839
"...?"

Turns her head and sees it's Ciri. Baiken immediately remembers her from when they fought in Oni no Kuni, due to the rule over there

"So it has."

Baiken just nods at her, still the mostly stoic one

"Tavern huh? Well, mind showing me there? My first time here just arrived at about...hm, an hour or so ago. There'll be a glass or two in it for you."

>> No.2022841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555360038460.png -(883.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904804

>>2022840
Works for me. It's this way.
She'd chirp happily and make her way down the street, where a Tavern waited on the corner.
She'd enter and it'd be pretty much what you'd expect from Hyrule. Except with electricity.

>> No.2022842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555360555715.jpg -(746.9 KiB, 1024x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764850

>>2022841
"Mm."

Is her audible response and follows Ciri to the aforementioned tavern. Baiken glances around the tavern once they enter

"Quite a place it is here. Doesn't look like electricity would be a thing at a first glance. I can get used to this."

Baiken's old fashioned about many things

>> No.2022843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555360708982.png -(197.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201840

>>2022842
>>2022842
The rustic medieval style is hard to let go, but as technology advances it's hard to turn down things like Television, and light bulbs.
Ciri took a seat on worn, but polished stool.

Though the alcohol here isn't quite what you'd find in Kilvas.

>> No.2022844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555361177705.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 4800x2700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3636446

>>2022843
"I think I might stick around a while. Even with modern conveniences, I can use more old fashioned."

She says, taking a seat on a stool beside Ciri. She'll rest her one arm on the handle of her sheathed katana

"Not quite, uh? Well, let's not leave me in suspense."

She whistles to the barkeep, and once they lock eyes she'll say:

"A bottle of your best, and two glasses."

>> No.2022845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555361548379.jpg -(662.1 KiB, 1569x1446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
678021

>>2022844
The Bartender would bring out something potent, leaving the bottle and two glasses.
And a comment about putting it on Geralt's tab.

Ciri would do the honor of pouring their glasses.
Here you go then! If you like it, order as much as you please.

>> No.2022846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555362341902.jpg -(116.9 KiB, 621x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119661

>>2022845
Baiken takes notice of that name. She wonders, very briefly. Who "Geralt" may be to Ciri. But it's really none of Baiken's business, so she doesn't think too hard

Instead, Baiken just lifts up her glass after Ciri poured the drinks. She nods to Ciri

"I'll drink to that, cheers."

Down the hatch

>> No.2022847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555362572121.jpg -(289.8 KiB, 900x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296729

>>2022846
It'll be pretty potent stuff, probably a form of Monster alcohol.
Ciri will just watch and smirk.

So what brought you to this quaint little Kingdom? I figured you'd have plenty of work with the Oni.

>> No.2022848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555363137739.jpg -(120.2 KiB, 641x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123104

>>2022847
"...."

Following the downing of that shot. Baiken looks pleased enough with what she tasted. She'll even pour the second round

"Burns like hell, just like I like it."

"I did. But I missed my wandering roots. So I picked a direction to walk towards and here I am."

More or less saying she didn't have a destination in mind

>> No.2022849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555366444646.jpg -(296.5 KiB, 768x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303565

>>2022848
I know the feeling well. I was a bandit in my youth- after I was a princess, that is. I traveled around thieving and doing oddjobs with a little pack called The Rats!
Ciri knocked back a shot and poured herself another.

Ha~ Sometimes I miss those days. It's a lot harder to do that with so much... convenience around. People don't need mercenaries like they used to.

>> No.2022850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555367222680.jpg -(434.1 KiB, 594x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444468

>>2022849
"Huh...I didn't know you used to be royalty. How bout' that."

Baiken said and downs her second shot. She thinks about her own youth...and how awful it was. With what the Gears wiping her entire family, taking her arm and eye. And more or less the genocide of her people

"That's true. And the places that do are far and in between. But we all gotta grit those teeth and adapt."

Pours herself another

"After all we're both sitting here, we have our health. So we're doing alright."

>> No.2022851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555367451258.png -(1.3 MiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1344989

>>2022850
Well I'll probably always have that.
She winks.

Genetics are a blessing and a curse.

>> No.2022852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555367698325.jpg -(129.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132443

>>2022851
"Huh..."

Baiken calmly downs her shot

"So...what's the downside that it's a curse?"

>> No.2022853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555368429853.png -(271.6 KiB, 538x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278115

>>2022852
Well on one hand I look beautiful. On the other, I can control time and space thanks to the tinkering of some very desperate elves who cultivated my blood-line to be inherently magic for centuries. It makes me a source of great power, and a target for power hungry people.
She smirks, because she'd already been corrupted as well.

It's such a pain having to deal with people like that sometimes~

>> No.2022854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555369575469.jpg -(134.4 KiB, 986x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137662

>>2022853
Baiken caught that tone in the end. She'll pour herself another round

"Sounds rough."

"Something tells me it isn't really a pain but whatever. it's none of my business."

"Have to take the good with the bad I guess."

>> No.2022855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555369913417.png -(389.6 KiB, 920x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398980

>>2022854
Exactly!
She nods.
Like Alcohol, or sex.

>> No.2022856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555370167162.png -(64.7 KiB, 148x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66270

>>2022823
...Ah. You're one of those league trainers I let set up in my city.
Sanary will keep grinning at the boy.

>> No.2022857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555370275266.jpg -(152.9 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156560

>>2022855
"...Yeah, tell me about it. The oni men don't mess around let me tell you."

Baiken herself is corrupted too. Being a 2nd Gen by now

"with their drink and the sex."

She may be stoic, but not a prude

>> No.2022858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555370396918.png -(117.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120623

>>2022856
Yep! That's me.

Great to be able to meet you, that feels like so long ago now, nice to see even you have your own now, he's a great one.
he smiles looking her over as her naked body beams out at him and distracts a little

>> No.2022859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555370848919.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>2022857
I haven't had the pleasure of being taken by an Oni yet.

>> No.2022860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555371114964.jpg -(54.6 KiB, 428x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55914

>>2022859
"You should try it. It's...well I doubt most guys will compare, so..."

Baiken shrugs and downs her shot

"Real good meal, you know?"

>> No.2022861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555371193809.png -(99.9 KiB, 215x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102312

>>2022858
I've had Varil for a long time now. He's been a great companion, as is my Pikachu, Razzy.

>> No.2022862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555371359289.jpg -(144.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147409

>>2022861
Yeah, besides my Reshiram, I've had Ammy my Gothorita for a while too, although she ended up changing into a pokegirl from this world. Such a great assistant to have, she looks after things while I'm gone sometimes.
and N, but that's another story!

How is Lillie, been a while since I seen her.

>> No.2022863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555372161881.png -(935.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957967

>>2022860
I just may, but I think I've enough children to contend with for the moment.
She said rolling her eyes.

I love them dearly, but one of them is literally an eldrich abomination made of Tentacles from another dimension.
She cleared her throat as she knocked back another shot.
...She's quite adorable actually.

>> No.2022864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555372811626.jpg -(77.3 KiB, 400x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79188

>>2022863
"A mother too, uh? That's neat. Have none myself, not that I want any, personally."

"..."

She stares at Ciri after saying the bit about the eldritch kiddo

"I'm sure she is. Raising that one must have been interesting to say the least."

>> No.2022865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555372990080.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 565x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42753

>>2022862
Lillie's doing just fine. She's quite the attentive student, truth be told.

>> No.2022866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555373010385.jpg -(303.0 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310233

>>2022864
...Well she ate everyone in her dimension. So she raised herself and then came here.

>> No.2022867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555373241554.jpg -(415.7 KiB, 700x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425715

>>2022865
She's pretty great and I had a lot of fun with her last time I saw her. Of course, she looked like she was having a lot of fun with you in the cafe.

What are you..umm, teaching her? Stuff like that portal thing she used to take me to her room?

>> No.2022868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555373385147.jpg -(75.9 KiB, 452x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77684

>>2022866
"..."

Starts nodding in a "Well it is what it is." sort of way

"Huh, well ain't that something. If she managed to raise herself then she must have a good head on her shoulders."

>> No.2022870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555373709729.jpg -(300.8 KiB, 870x1231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308041

>>2022868
Maybe. You can judge for yourself if you ever meet her.
Ciri winks at her.

Shall we order another bottle?

>> No.2022871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1555373877668.png -(163.6 KiB, 258x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167487

>>2022867
Something like that.
Sanary says, knowing exactly where Varil got his scent from now. Not that she really cares.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff