[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1554603509540.png -(349.9 KiB, 474x458) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358281 No.2022272   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2022274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554603992163.jpg -(205.9 KiB, 633x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210800
>SDFjf

There are more here than I thought there were.
She'd say, watching the conveyor belt come to life.

>> No.2022275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554604199996.jpg -(278.5 KiB, 1071x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285152

>>2022274
Yeah, there were a ton of older models.
No wonder they cut things down to just us new models.
Affording all these different ones must have been very costly.
She'd say, watching as the skins were dumped into a large vat

>> No.2022276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554604965986.jpg -(639.0 KiB, 2095x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654366

>>2022275
Cost efficiency is always better. A recognizable brand is a brand you can trust.

>> No.2022277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554605103389.jpg -(494.8 KiB, 1280x1687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506626

>>2022276
I wonder if I could access the sales data.
She'd watch as the remaining skins were dropped into the vat
There, that puts an end to all of the old models.
We can go back to your station and reprocess all of that new material into new models.

>> No.2022278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554605474140.jpg -(278.5 KiB, 1071x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285152

>>2022277
>>2022277
I believe we can. But I think we need the proper authorization to do it.
She'd turn around and head back the way they came.

>> No.2022279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554605598851.jpg -(639.0 KiB, 2095x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654366

>>2022278
You should be the one to have it today, right?

>> No.2022280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554605787856.jpg -(184.0 KiB, 850x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188416

>>2022279
I do.
She nodded, and eventually made her way back to the original monitor.

Is there something specific you would like to look up?

>> No.2022281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554606245860.jpg -(639.0 KiB, 2095x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654366

>>2022280
She'd shake her head
No, all the old models were erased and everything recycled, the only thing left to do is to create more of us with the new materials.

>> No.2022282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554607418521.jpg -(278.5 KiB, 1071x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285152

>>2022281
>>2022281
I know. But you asked about the sales records, right?

>> No.2022283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554607791069.jpg -(278.5 KiB, 1071x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285152

>>2022282
Oh, right, I was interested in the sales records altogether.
Our performance, and the materials used in making most of us.

>> No.2022284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554608859380.jpg -(639.0 KiB, 2095x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654366

>>2022283
All right.
She'd begin typing into the monitor, to bring up all of the relevant information showing high profits.

>> No.2022285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554609459566.jpg -(205.9 KiB, 633x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210800

>>2022284
She'd look at everything and memorize the data before moving away
Alright, I've recorded everything and I'll look it over some more later.
I think there is more we could do with this if we analyze the data properly.

>> No.2022286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554609615194.jpg -(205.9 KiB, 633x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210800

>>2022285
I will pass along your suggestions if you'd like.

>> No.2022287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554683889458.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286
>Helen

Really? Well, that's an interesting way to look at it. Is that why Chi-Chi kept getting so aggressive? Maybe next time I won't hold back with her.

>> No.2022288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554684002931.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42486

>>2022287
Oho, you sound capable~
I want to put that to the test~

>> No.2022289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554684431052.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 749x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83088

>>2022288
I'm not really equipped for that right now... This body is weird, you know?

>> No.2022290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554685256379.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520660

>>2022289
Oh don't worry, I was intending on teaching you all about it~
She would snap her fingers and her clothes would disappear

>> No.2022291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554686045066.png -(386.3 KiB, 696x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395568

>>2022290
Whaaaaa?
She blinked, looking very confused as she was suddenly naked.

How is this going to work if one of us doesn't have a thingy betwen our legs?
She points down below with a frown, indicating her lack of penis.
I only know how to use that thanks to Chichi!

>> No.2022292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554686335202.jpg -(253.5 KiB, 1240x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259612

>>2022291
Oh don't worry, I have other tools to help with that~
She would say, as she reveals her true form, and something begins to poke at her lower entrance
Hehehe~

>> No.2022293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554686426048.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650
>Haru

Heh heh. I will someday... Maybe.

If he can ever get the courage to tell his mother how he got his nifty zerg DNA.

Besides there is a little bit of an advantage to the look.

He means the sultry looks he gets walking through the world. Sure they can probably smell that he's not really human anymore but it's the look that counts right?

Vanora: Giggle I bet I'll get 9 tails before you get one dad.

Virgil chuckles.

Virgil: I bet you will. For the sake of mom letting us both explore space that's a bet im willing to lose.

Vanora keeps snuggling into Haru's tail taking in every bit of his fluff and stroking it lovingly.

>> No.2022294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554686516147.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022292
Um... I don't know if this is a good idea.
She says, her attention remaining fixedly on what was now poking her.
Is it her tail or a strap-on?

>> No.2022295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554686682095.png -(595.9 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610154

>>2022294
Your fear is absolutely addorable~
It's her tail, and it's now stroking her entrance, teasing her a bit as demonic energy pours into her

>> No.2022296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554686780658.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 600x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91007

>>2022293
Trust me, whatever kind of juice you got packing, the ears don't kill any girl's mood for that.

Oho, Imagine having all those fluffy tails to yourself, kid~

>> No.2022297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554687145076.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022295
She'd stumble forward onto Helen and grab onto her.

I'm not afraid of this! It just... feels funny, that's all!
She said as her face turned red, and she looked like she was putting herself through a test of endurance.
What kind of power is this... My body feels weak suddenly. And that thing is...!

>> No.2022298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554687495956.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022297
Awww, you're looking a little flushed already~
But I can't give it to you just yet, we need to get you nice and ready first~

>> No.2022299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554687896866.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2022298
Ready? How do you mean? Like warming up before a fight?
She said as she clung to Helen's shoulders.

>> No.2022300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554687960450.png -(1.5 MiB, 1378x1749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1596431

>>2022299
Something like that, yes~
This is the warm up period~
She would begin to increase the speed at which her tail was rubbing against her

>> No.2022301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554688094305.png -(39.0 KiB, 396x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39937

>>2022296
Vanora: Yep! If I get that many tails then I'll never have to go to bed again~! I'll be able to sleep wherever and then I can play forever! But not too long 'cause I dont wanna be lazy like Big Sis.

It's sound logic.

Virgil: ... That is quite a bit of tails... Even Virgil's thoughts are traveling to the wayside. But at least he's imagining those tails on Vanel.

>> No.2022302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554688359452.png -(254.5 KiB, 636x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260612

>>2022300
Hahh...!
She'd let her voice out and her grip would tighten on Helen's shirt.

This feels really weird! Are you sure this is like battling!?

>> No.2022303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554688503938.png -(880.7 KiB, 1271x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
901838

>>2022302
Positive, and that voice is very cute~
She would keep up the pace, pouring more demonic energy into the girl
You're getting pretty wet down there~

>> No.2022304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554688745787.jpg -(180.9 KiB, 684x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185282

>>2022303
Mn... Y-You're putting me to shame, if this is how I was supposed to make Chichi feel.
She said as she started to look embarrassed and closed her eyes.
Man I was totally doing it wrong. Is this what Vegeta and Bulma get up to?

>> No.2022305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554689123267.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022304
Of course I am, I'm a lilim, I was born for this~
Finally, the top of her tail would begin poking at her entrance and pushing in slightly
But enough of that, let's get to it, shall we~?

>> No.2022306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554689256606.png -(2.3 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2404149

>>2022301
It's good to have you priorities in order in life.
Always know what your future goals are.

Haru looks at Virgil whose going day dreaming
You know I bet you'd sport a pretty nice tail, maybe some kind of racoon type.

>> No.2022307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554689504965.png -(722.3 KiB, 1204x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739672

>>2022305
W-wait, tails aren't supposed to be used for that!
She'd say, reaching down on instinct to grab Helen's tail.

At least I don't think they are! Mine was cut off!

>> No.2022308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554690440248.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>2022307
Oh you poor thing, allow me to teach you~
The tail would feel kind of slippery as it slips through her grasp and pushes in further, causing immense pleasure, all of which would feel weird, especially that full kind of feeling she's getting from that thing pushing inside of her hole like that

>> No.2022309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554691577226.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022308
A-All right I give!
SHe'd say as it pushes into her.

This isn't my kind of fiiiiiii--!
She lost her voice in a moan as the demonic energy and her pleasure began to go through the roof.

>> No.2022310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554691781770.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>2022309
Unfortunately I don't give mercy~
She would say, thrusting over and over, not pushing it too far just yet
Now moan for me like a good slut~

>> No.2022311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554691923764.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2022310
W-what!? Haa... wha... what's that mean?!
SHe said, trying to endure the pleasure and breathing heavily.
But she was shaking and her legs were going weak.
I'm getting dizzy...

>> No.2022312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554692396660.png -(1.6 MiB, 1265x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1659835

>>2022311
Yes, just like that, keep moaning~
She would pick up the pace, pouring more demonic energy into the girl

>> No.2022313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554692700711.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022312
Goku, remembering this was supposed to be a fight will try to power up and counter the demonic energy.
She'd grip Helen's tail as tight as she could despite the slippery grip.

Grr....!
I have to... endure..!!!
Goku, as stubborn as ever with fights, tried to push through the demonic energy as hazy as it made her feel.
I can't give in so quickly... but I've never had to face this kind of sensation...!

Eheh... It... almost tingles every time- I mean- what?
She caught herself saying this even as she tried to resist, a dumb twisted look of agony was on her face- not from pain or torture, but from the confused pleasure she felt and how she tried to resist it.

>> No.2022314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554693569987.png -(595.9 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610154

>>2022313
She'd seize the tail, but would be unable to pull it out
Helen would begin wiggling the part that was inside of her
Hehehehe~
Nice try, but it won't be that easy~
She would pump the girl would far more demonic energy

>> No.2022315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554693816129.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2022314
>>2022314
Aahhhhaaaaah!!!!
She cried out as her body reacted in kind, and her grip loosened entirely.
Goku would finally fall forward, losing all strength and ability to even stand against the onslought- laying half on her tail and half-clinging to Helen's body.

Ghe.. hahhaha!! W-what is this...

>> No.2022316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554693926270.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022315
It's sex~
She would begin to thrust with her tail again
More demonic energy would pour into the girl, dirtying her mind in the process
I think it's nearing the time for me to finish you off~

>> No.2022317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554694295170.png -(254.5 KiB, 636x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260612

>>2022316
Thass not what i meaaan!
SHe'd cry out, huffing and puffing with each breath, trying to keep up.
Chichi never acted like this...! Am I that bad?!

>> No.2022318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554694478623.png -(1.5 MiB, 1378x1749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1596431

>>2022317
I have complete control over you, this battle is mine~
She would accelerate her thrusts pumping more and more demonic energy into her until finally, she'd climax, again, and again, and again, in increasing intensity
Cry out like the little slut you are~

>> No.2022319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554694693387.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022318
Hyaaahhh!!!
She cried out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body went limp.

>> No.2022320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554694779548.png -(1.7 MiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1813032

>>2022319
Good, that's what I want to hear~
Helen meanwhile would tie the girl up in bondage and then wait for her to come to her senses again

>> No.2022321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554695180526.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 500x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39383

>>2022320
Oow....
As she came to she'd look around.

Hey what's with this set up?
She asked, because being tied up just felt weird. She'd flex and try to break her bonds.

Sorry, bhut I can't keep playing with you like this.
HHhhnnnng...!!!!
She tried really hard to break free, but of course I'm sure she can't.

>> No.2022322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554695980758.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022321
Of course, otherwise it would be pointless to put her in them~
You're too weak to break those~
She would say, holding up a small controller
Know what this does?

>> No.2022323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554696138985.jpg -(111.4 KiB, 519x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114072

>>2022322
Goku looked up and squinted.

...I think Gohan played with a toy like that once. It controls a little airplane right?
Nnngggggg!!!
Despite helen's warning, she still tried to break free anyway.

Gee what did you bind me with? This is hard to get out of!

>> No.2022324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554696230113.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>2022323
Not quite, it does this~
She would say as she flips the switch to the dildos likely embedded into both her holes
If she didn't notice them before, she will now once they start vibrating

>> No.2022325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554696420791.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 736x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82035

>>2022324
Ohhhhh!!!
Surprised and stumped by the sudden sensations, she'd make an O face as she tensed up and then relaxed into the sensation.

Haaa...!!
My butt feels it too this time?! This is a weird technique.

>> No.2022326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554696798962.png -(701.5 KiB, 894x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718340

>>2022325
You're going to be in that for quite a while as I train you~
She'd slap her ass soon after with a big smirk on her face
The girl not realizing she's likely been monstered, or understand the concept of corruption, would feel a jolt of immense pleasure as it surges across her whole body

>> No.2022327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554696902292.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022326
Heeeee~
SHe'd moan gleefully.

T-That tickles~!!

>> No.2022328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554697070159.jpg -(88.3 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90389

>>2022327
Oho~ I hear joy in that voice of yours~
You're looking forward to this, aren't you?

>> No.2022329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554697158840.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022328
I don't know~!
SHe'd says struggling even more.

It feels weird~ I can't... stop it...~

>> No.2022330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554697217107.png -(1.8 MiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1861055

>>2022329
That's okay, you're not supposed to fight it, you're supposed to give in~

>> No.2022331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554697266633.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2022330
She looked up confused, biting her lip.

R-Really...

>> No.2022332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554698872392.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192654

>>2022331
Yes, you're resisting right now when you shouldn't.
Your body wants this, and you want it too, so why deprive yourself of it and resist~?
Moan as loud as you want as every jolt of pleasure and pursue it as much as possible~

>> No.2022333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554698960549.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 736x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82035

>>2022332
This isn't a battle anymore, is it...
She says flatly, blushing and appearing not to know why.

I thought you were training me to get stronger.

>> No.2022334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554699181557.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>2022333
I could, but I like having my fun first~
Right now, I don't think you care quite so much about getting stronger either.
You have a different itch you want to scratch
She would say, turning the vibrator up

>> No.2022335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554699737294.png -(254.5 KiB, 636x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260612

>>2022334
>>2022334
Haaahhh!! I can't help ittt!!
She cried out, squirming as the vibrators did their thing. She would try to wriggle them out.

I've never done this to Chichi!!

>> No.2022336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554699821196.png -(595.9 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610154

>>2022335
Now now, that's enough thinking about what you could have done to chi chi.
Focus instead on yourself~

>> No.2022337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554700379883.jpg -(444.2 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454822

>>2022336
>>2022336
But I could... learn a thing... or twol...!
She cries out between breaths, trying to endure it more.
but then she goes limp.
Hhahaaaaaaa...!!
Her voice escapes her. The demonic energy and the toys shoved in her body were melting her mind.

>> No.2022338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554700446623.png -(880.7 KiB, 1271x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
901838

>>2022337
Just give in~
Let your mind melt away to your instincts~

>> No.2022339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554701333237.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 320x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18878

>>2022338
As her mind melted away she started drooling with how much pleasure she felt. She still kept rocking her hips around, because she didn't know what else to do.
Instinct....

>> No.2022340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554726975951.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>2022339
Yes, good girl~
Let your thoughts slip away~

>> No.2022341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554727132610.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022340
She'd stop struggling and just let her voice out, moaning and almost drooling on the ground as she wiggled her butt attempting to get more out of the toys.
Hyuaaaahh~ I didn't know it feels so good for women~

>> No.2022342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554727576700.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 1097x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97052

>>2022341
It does, doesn't it~?
And of course you would want more out of those toys, wouldn't you~?
I can give you more if you want, much more~
I can show you everything you've been missing out on~

>> No.2022343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554727870940.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2022342
Wow~ You're a really nice lady after all.
She'd say between breaths.

C-Can you at least untie me then?

>> No.2022344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554727987332.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>2022343
That's part of the pleasure and appeal though~
The fact you can't get out of this situation helps magnify the pleasure.
Imagine other people seeing you so helpless and pathetic.
Of course with the demonic energy course through her and a bit of Help from Helen, she would be able to

>> No.2022345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554728148251.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2022344
Mn...!
She blushed and her holes tightened around the toys.
Vegeta would insult me again wouldn't he...
She thought to herself, imagining Vegeta's disgusted look. She always felt that Vegeta's insults were endearing due to their rivalry, and that helped make the idea feel pleasurable.

>> No.2022346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554728287493.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>2022345
That's right.
Just like that, now imagine it for everyone else, imagine them treating you like the dirty slut you are~

>> No.2022347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554728451180.jpg -(180.9 KiB, 684x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185282

>>2022346
With images of other people abusing her assaulting her mind, accentuating her orgasms, she'd shudder and her body would climax and attempt to push the toys out at the same time- although mostly involuntarily.

Hyaahh...! This is... strange. What kind of training is this...
I don't get it... but it seems like it's really fun.

>> No.2022348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554728591139.png -(1.5 MiB, 1378x1749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1596431

>>2022347
Shhhh, don't think of it as training~
Let your mind wander to all those dirty thoughts, let them get stronger.
Let your instincts take over completely~

>> No.2022349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554728859703.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 364x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30887

>>2022348
Okay~
She say with a happy, satisfied sigh.
It was easy for Goku's mind to go blank.
I want more of this. But what's next...
She thought as, she let her mind wander again to the abuse she might get from being watched by a crowd of people.

>> No.2022350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554728941657.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022349
That's it, imagine what could be done to you, don;t be afraid to imagine even worse things happen to you~

>> No.2022351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554729277646.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022350
If the toys aren't still in there after her last big climax, she'll start to miss them- and if they are still in there, she'll begin to wonder what it would be like if they were... other things.
Like tails... and penises, but that's about as far as her imagination gets. She wasn't sure what else could go there.

>> No.2022352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554729436091.png -(1.9 MiB, 1399x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1990417

>>2022351
Let's play another game~
She would say, putting a blindfold on the girl and lifting her up into the air by grabbing the rope
I'm going to put you somewhere new for people to have some fun with you~

>> No.2022353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554729660339.jpg -(475.2 KiB, 1089x1498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486652

>>2022352
Aaaahhhhn~!!
SHe'd moan as the rope dug into her crotch when Helen lifted her up.

Ahaha... that's really kind of you~ Having fun with others sounds like a really good time~

>> No.2022354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554729915990.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2022353
Goku would eventually hear the sound of people, as she's hung up on something, left hanging and helpless
Helen would pull out her toys and present her holes
Alright everyone, I have a new pet to break in, please enjoy her to your heart's content.

>> No.2022355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730086706.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 320x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18878

>>2022354
I can't see anyone... but I can feel them staring~ Let's all have fun~
She said, happily hanging there. She began to get goosebumps as her helplessness was magnified by having people actually looking at her.
Goku didn't even notice Helen calling her a pet.

>> No.2022356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730159552.png -(5.1 MiB, 3300x3300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5358608

>>2022355
Helen would step away and eventually the men would gather around her

>> No.2022357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730317429.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 749x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83088

>>2022356
Shivering with anticipation, she'd laugh nervously.

Haha... Helen? Hello? Nobody is saying anything...
Somehow, that makes this feel better... I can't tell who's there, or what they look like. I can't sense their energy either...
Her head felt hazy and cloudy, drunk on demonic energy as her holes puckered and she realized that she was at the mercy of people who were completely unknown to her.
I hope some of them are strong~

>> No.2022358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730461229.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2022357
It wouldn't be long until one shoved a long hard dick down her throat, and one more plugged her from behind
They didn't even wait, she seemed all greased up and ready as is with how much she was leaking

>> No.2022359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730621467.jpg -(57.9 KiB, 630x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59271

>>2022358
Mmnggf!
Having her mouth plugged so abruptly and being shut up aroused her.
Man I didn't even realize you could put one there!
She instantly tightened up and began to orgasm again as she was spit-roasted.

I can feel them throbbing~

>> No.2022360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730705041.png -(1.8 MiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1861055

>>2022359
They would begin thrusting, matching each other's rythm, the man from behind would begin insulting her, even spanking her for good measure

>> No.2022361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554730912833.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 552x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30287

>>2022360
Giving into her instincts more, she'd begin sucking and servicing the man using her mouth while trying to wiggle her hips despite her bonds.
She began to melt away into the pleasure, giving in entirely to being a helpless fuckhole, swaying and swinging between the two men aggressively using her.

>> No.2022362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554731016272.png -(735.9 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753564

>>2022361
The insults would keep coming and eventually, they would finally orgasm and she would get her first taste of spirit energy

>> No.2022363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554731294903.png -(1.9 MiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1987631

>>2022362
And she'd be left there with fluids leaking out of her holes, and her mouth, hanging in the air feeling stupid and also delighted.

Haaaaah... w-what sensation is this... it feels amazing~

>> No.2022364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554731529782.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 500x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39383

Later that day...
Goki was back where Helen found her. She had cleaned up for the most part, but still looked Disheveled from the experience.

That was intense~!
She'd say, stretching the kinks out of her body.
I still feel stiff from that too.

>> No.2022365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554736721499.jpg -(142.6 KiB, 719x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146016

It's another wonderful day for training.
As every day is.
Because she's a degenerate dummy monk
And the best way to train besides getting plowed by her power friends and Master is hanging out with dumb monkeys. So Sanzou is off to see what those crazy OP kids are up to.

>> No.2022366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554736909812.jpg -(309.6 KiB, 700x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317035

>>2022365
>>2022365
The first monkey she'll come across today is Kale, hanging outside likely after having already gone training. She looked a little exhausted.

...Oh, hello Sanzou.
She'd greet her, because If she's hung around before they probably all know who she is at least.

>> No.2022367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554737082441.jpg -(280.2 KiB, 769x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286886

>>2022366
Good morning Kale~!

Always so happy and friendly this fucking HOOER

Rare to see you out on your own.

>> No.2022368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554737295300.jpg -(316.9 KiB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324543

>>2022367
Sis is inside. I just wanted to sit out here for a little while.
She smiled at her and tilted her head.

Are you looking for her? I can call her out here.

>> No.2022369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554737619415.jpg -(102.4 KiB, 646x954) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104829

>>2022368
You don't gotta, I just came by to see if anyone was up for some training.
One must stay ever focused in their pursuits for enlightenment even through their firsts after all.

>> No.2022370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554737910385.png -(120.7 KiB, 1575x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123582

>>2022369
I don't think we've ever trained together... I'm a little tired but I can help you out.

>> No.2022371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554738001744.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 1181x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158740

>>2022370
Is that so?
I would not want to put you on the spot after your own work out.

>> No.2022372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554738186513.png -(226.7 KiB, 700x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232181

>>2022371
Well I can't let Sis have all the fun.

>> No.2022373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554738598369.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 779x1161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130430

>>2022372
Ha, so even you have that Saiyan attitude now and then.
Alright then, let's have at it.

>> No.2022374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554738915128.jpg -(42.9 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43887

>>2022373
She nods and stands upright, immediately Bulking up.

All right! What's your fighting style like?

>> No.2022375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554739449521.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1811x1529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1126961

>>2022374
I usually use weapons, but I'll give my bare hands a try first.

Sanzou stretches as she cracks her knuckles then assumes a fighting pose, palms out.

>> No.2022376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554741644135.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59063

>>2022364
Braly was out meditating out in the middle of nowhere. She had already felt Goki's ki several hours ago but decided on holding off until she's done with her image training. Ever since her talk with Pan, Braly's been curious about how far Goki's come in her training

So while Goki's stretching and such Braly starts descending from the sky and lands near her. Braly puts her hand up as a greeting, arriving just in time to catch her words

"You look like you've gone through a lot too."

>> No.2022377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554742961827.jpg -(30.6 KiB, 690x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31356

So here we have the UCHIHA CURSE coming out of her room after training with her sisters for the last few hours. Now just walking the vast and seemingly endless halls of Castle Aensland. Now just thinking about what to do, or who to bother

Until suddenly...

>> No.2022378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554743286564.jpg -(306.9 KiB, 646x872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314261

>>2022377
Until suddenly she comes across Tam who has just decided the realm of Aensland is too great to ever leave (except those times Mari makes her)
Anyways she spots this Uchihalet and blinks

Now there's a face I didn't expect to see~

>> No.2022379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554743648326.png -(39.1 KiB, 323x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40034

>>2022378
"Hi Tam!"

She replied gingerly

"About time I say. I knew we'd meet face to face eventually. Especially with how Morrigan really took a shining to you."

"She's very pretty and strong looking!"

>> No.2022380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554744308622.jpg -(382.1 KiB, 648x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391263

>>2022379
Yeah it's a shame I couldn't run into you sooner.
I'm sure Alex would like to meet you too, but he's off fetching my order list right now.

Pretty, strong, fucking NERD

So what brings the tiny red eyed wonder out of hiding?

>> No.2022381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554744698558.png -(21.1 KiB, 230x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21638

>>2022380
"That's alright, we have all the time in the world for a proper introduction later."

Smile, smile

"Not wanting to slack, to be honest. I did some training with my sisters a while ago. ...And practicing being a ninja. That's important."

Nods, and then adjusting her glasses. Though "practicing being a ninja" is usually her just being really sneaky while peeping on the various folk of the castle doing this and that. Especially lewd things

"I was in the middle of working out what to do next."

>> No.2022382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554744880323.jpg -(24.1 KiB, 257x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24685

>>2022381
Practicing being a ninja huh? Must be a lot of hard work, have you figured out that whole walking on ceilings trick yet?

Tam snickers then shakes her head

Seriously though, I was actually trying to find something new to do myself. Hanging out with boy toys and bitches is fun for only so many hours of the day.

>> No.2022383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554745588800.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 736x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26283

>>2022382
"Sure have! I can even walk on water! One day I'll show father how I already mastered his favorite jutsu. I'm sure he'll be proud of me."

She says, looking proud and cute about it

"I wonder where he is..."

"I guess too much of a good thing can get a little old after a while."

She chuckles

"I'll be more than happy to hang out with you Tam. You seem interesting. I'm sure we can find something to do together."

>> No.2022384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554745829887.jpg -(412.9 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422843

>>2022383
Tam pats her on the head
Good job, maybe you can throw him a good chidori or two.

Oh I'm sure we can think of plenty of things to do- show me around and we'll brainstorm. Admittedly I been spending a too much time in the den...bar...lounge...whatever it's called.

>> No.2022385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554746396619.gif -(1.0 MiB, 438x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1096873

>>2022384
"Hehe, yeah you bet. There's plenty I want to show him."

Headpats give nice feelings, this smol accepts them gladly

"Anyway, just follow me. I can show you a lot of places, the castle seems to have everything."

>> No.2022386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554746800524.jpg -(43.0 KiB, 302x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44067

>>2022385
Alright lead the way then.

>> No.2022387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554746970325.png -(20.6 KiB, 171x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21126

>>2022386
And off they go, traversing the castle hallways. But while they head to their 1st destination. Selene decides to have some small talk so that she can get to know the nerd better

"So are you enjoying it here Tam? Hopefully, you're getting along with everyone here."

>> No.2022388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554747647998.jpg -(38.9 KiB, 336x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39853

>>2022387
Yeah I already got along decently from the last time I was here.
I dunno if you heard but I did sort of kidnap one of the servant guys.

>> No.2022389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554747900677.gif -(757.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
775931

>>2022388
"Yeah, that's a story I've heard from Morrigan when I was sitting on her lap a few weeks ago. I remember Walter yelling about how you gave him a bag full of coins."

>> No.2022390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554748059047.jpg -(298.9 KiB, 815x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306062

>>2022389
Hey, I mean, he wanted me to pay him, gold's good enough right?

>> No.2022391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554748627691.jpg -(508.1 KiB, 622x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520262

>>2022390
Giggles

"Honestly, I think he was just pissy because he had to count all of it. Oh well, I'm sure he's over it now~"

And then they get to a room Tam might enjoy in the future. She'll open the doors and it reveals nothing more than arcade cabinets and pinball machines

"This where all the arcade type stuff is kept. Ireleth's got high scores on a lot of these.

>> No.2022392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554748815065.jpg -(306.9 KiB, 646x872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314261

>>2022391
Hoh~
I'll have to give these a shot sometime, I got a pretty high score on Carnevil back in my home dimension.

>> No.2022393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554749759575.gif -(1.5 MiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1574375

>>2022392
"Sure~ I wouldn't mind taking you on with some of those back to back versus cabinets sometimes either. A lot of my sisters are good at those, so I think I'm pretty good."

"The ones where you can hold the plastic guns are pretty fun too! Like House of the Dead."

>> No.2022394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554749893113.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 1044x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190081

>>2022375
I see. Um... before we begin, we should probably move away from the house. Unless you think it's fine to stay here?

>> No.2022395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554749920964.jpg -(781.6 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
800329

>>2022393
House of the dead is great, I'm also pretty partial to Area 51, but let's try some games sometime.

>> No.2022396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750333698.png -(386.3 KiB, 696x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395568

>>2022376
Something like that, yeah!
She'd say and frown a bit.

Strange things just keep happening, hehe...

>> No.2022397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750404653.png -(58.6 KiB, 202x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60037

>>2022395
"Sure thing Tam!"

"Let's continue on with the tour then."

Selene takes her time to check out Tam's bod. More to observe her, as it gave her an idea

"This way."

Off she goes, expecting Tam to follow

>> No.2022398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750478495.png -(1.1 MiB, 1151x1566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1171542

>>2022394
Hmmm...Give me a quick moment.

Sanzou calls forth her monk staff and begins chanting in rapid fire, causing the energy around them to swirl and coalesce, creating a spherical boundary around a wide area, a circle marking the zone, and with a clang of rings on the ground it bursts with golden energy and then disappears visibly, leaving only the line in the dirt

Okie dokie! I created a Bounded Field~ As long as you don't go smashing realities or destroying planets we won't damage the house or the area outside the line.

Sanzou also made it about a soccer field in diameter so it's plenty of room.

I had to learn to really get this down for when me and Kenny run into each other~

>> No.2022399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750559989.jpg -(348.7 KiB, 621x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357064

>>2022397
Tam doesn't seem to even realize she's getting scanned by the girl, still looking at the arcade as she takes her first few steps away.

Where we heading to next?

She keeps pace pretty easily with the lil ninja

>> No.2022400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750564615.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2022396
"Strange how?"

She'd ask while approaching Goki

>> No.2022401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750947825.jpg -(46.5 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47612

>>2022398
>>2022398
Well... I guess I should hold back some. I can get carried away sometimes.
She said, eyes dazzling as she clapped her hands together.

Entering into the field, she'd take a fighting stance and smirk at her.
Magic like this... Sis and I still need to learn how to do this sort of thing.

>> No.2022402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554750953245.png -(176.3 KiB, 345x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180483

>>2022399
"You look like someone that likes to take care of herself. I can tell by your muscles and posture."

"Morrigan always really liked strong people..."

Smile, smile

"So I figured you might want to know where the gym here is!"

"Just in case you want to work out and stuff like that."

>> No.2022403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751059238.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1538x2227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1743643

>>2022401
If you want you can train with me and I'll teach you all about the ways of my monastic school!
It's better to reach enlightenment when you have more friends to bring with.

What a goober, anyways she assumes her very crane like fighting stance again, staff vanishing.

>> No.2022404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751146053.jpg -(170.5 KiB, 650x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174563

>>2022402
Haha, you sure got a keen eye for my abs, Selene.

But yeah it's good to know where the work out is.

>> No.2022405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751286833.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 774x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69150

>>2022400
Well it was a lot like the last time we fought... but more fun, I think!
She smiled awkwardly.

>> No.2022406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751514809.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>2022306
Vanora grins and nods at Haru.

Vanora: I'll be sure to never forget my Pyor... Prier... Priormities?

Virgil is now having the big thunk.

So kind of like Naomi's?

He means the deadpan booby raccoon that's often doing nonsensical things around the castle.

Vanora: She's weird! She keeps telling me to do something with a crystal cup.

Virgil: What are you supposed to do with it?

Vanora: I dunno, the cup was a paper one!

>> No.2022407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751699772.jpg -(44.1 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45189

>>2022403
I don't know about enlightenment, but that might be fun!
And she'd waste no time after that- seeing Sanzou was already ready, she'd kick off the ground to go forward, breaking it in the process as she propelled herself toward her with a fast blink-and-you'll-miss-it punch.

>> No.2022408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751715952.jpg -(280.6 KiB, 592x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287292

>>2022406
Yeah, she's pretty cool. I need to party with her sometime.

Haru snorts as he hears this conversation
Crystal is a brand for like paper plates and stuff, what was she telling you to do with those?

>> No.2022409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751793315.png -(42.9 KiB, 375x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43887

>>2022404
Blush

"W-Well, It's hard not to notice them. I can...appreacite that commitment! Ahem..."

Or maybe a lil ninja finds her attractive too

She then looks ahead and walks a bit faster. And they arrive. Selene then opens the door and then inside are rows of exercise machines and the like

"Well, here it is. You can work on pretty much anything. I haven't tried out all of them...But there's also a big pool and sauna. Rooms for yoga and stuff too!"

>> No.2022410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554751903326.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59063

>>2022405
"Aww, are you trying to make me jealous~?"

She said, chuckling after, since she was just joking around

"About time you finally got comfortable in that body and not being so uptight about letting go and feeling good every now and then."

>> No.2022411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752019730.jpg -(101.5 KiB, 850x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103925

>>2022407
Excellent, I can show you my meditation spot after the match!

Sanzou grins and with surprising speed launches her palm to the side of Kale's arm to deflect the blow away and then launch her other hand for her chin

>> No.2022412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752148905.jpg -(345.1 KiB, 766x1103) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353385

>>2022409
Heh, appreciation? Well if you really get into it you'll have some wicked muscles like mine in no time.

Tam gives a knowing smirk down at the Uchihalet

Really? You know I've always been too stiff for Yoga, but maybe I'll pick it up. Gotta be limber around here, right~?

>> No.2022413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752217930.png -(1.4 MiB, 1024x1527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1475278

>>2022410
Well I definitely realize I was doing it wrong all this time. Now I understand why Chichi was so angry all the time.
She responded glumly.

I'll have to treat her better when I see her again.

>> No.2022414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752381939.jpg -(41.9 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42888

>>2022411
She'd move her head out of the way, and stomp down hard to try and break her footing.

You're fast...!
And if that worked, she'd then try to grab and throw her into the air.

>> No.2022415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752570950.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1244x1751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2196214

>>2022414
Of course!

Instead of letting her footing get disrupted she actively leaps off of the one foot and kicks towards Kale's midsection with the other, give em the ol' Karate Kid.

>> No.2022416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752660707.png -(48.2 KiB, 306x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49350

>>2022412
"heh...well in that case just wait and see! I'll have cool muscles too!"

She said, the competitive side of her rising up a bit before looking up at a smirking Tam and her sultry tone

And with rosy cheeks she says:

"Ah...erm, yeah, being flexible helps and stuff...

>> No.2022417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554752791619.jpg -(42.2 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43168

>>2022415
>>2022415
She'd stumble backward, but look relatively unfazed as she recovered and continued her assault- picking up speed and going faster.
Her punches would be coming in at break-neck speed now.

You're stronger than you look too! Maybe I'm wrong to disrespect you by holding back.

>> No.2022418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554753277006.png -(69.6 KiB, 279x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71226

>>2022413
Smiles

"She must be quite the woman to have put up with all your bullshit."

"It's good that you're reflecting on your past behavior. it will help you grow better as a person."

>> No.2022419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554753510267.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 768x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169567

Heh, this will not go well

In the vast Naval base of Aberdeen. A certain little destroyer is sleepily wandering around the base. Looking for the best spot to nap, maybe on someone's lap preferably. And maybe something else to satisfy a thirst

"Mmmn..."

>> No.2022420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554753764217.png -(211.5 KiB, 430x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216539

>>2022418
You think so? Well either way, I don't think Chichi would like me in this body. But I don't mind putting up with it a while longer if it helps me for now.

>> No.2022421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554753868671.png -(290.8 KiB, 621x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297778

>>2022420
"Well, a lot can happen between now and if and when you see her again. Play your cards right and Helen will reward you by restoring your body."

"You're improving, so that's a step in the right direction."

>> No.2022422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554753903581.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022419
On her walk, maybe near a hallway turn, she would bump into this woman

>> No.2022423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554754326998.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 850x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116056

>>2022422
"Ah..."

She stumbles back and looks up. Seeing who it is, a smol is surprised

"C-Commander...Mm, Laffey is sorry for bumping into you..."

>> No.2022424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554754468650.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022423
She'd look down to the girl and shake her head
No, I should apologize, I was lost in thought for a bit.
I was actually going to get a drink to clear my thoughts.

>> No.2022425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554754584723.jpg -(169.3 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173359

>>2022408
She just shrugs while still holding onto Haru's tail.

Vanora: Ummm... She says that I gotta give to so-

WHUMP!

Out comes Naomi from the ceiling. How does she do it? Fucking booby raccoon magic that's how.

Naomi: Take it to the feast. At the feast, Beware the dwarf. The Halfling Master Chef will give you further instructions.

Virgil: ..... What feast are you talking about?

Naomi: I must go now. My planet needs meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

She'll start slinking into a portal on her stomach in a snake like motion. She's not going very fast though.

Last edited 19/04/08(Mon)16:16.

>> No.2022426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554754619642.jpg -(99.2 KiB, 850x1102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101613

>>2022424
"...!"

Hearing that makes the sleepy destroyer perk up a little!

"Oooh...can Laffey come too Commander?"

>> No.2022427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554754873364.jpg -(178.4 KiB, 850x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182677

>>2022426
Hmm, this is the USS Laffey isn't it?
Sure, why not.

>> No.2022428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554754899109.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2022421
This is a lot different from fighting to get what I need.

>> No.2022429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554755035418.png -(293.2 KiB, 947x897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300191

>>2022427
"Okay."

She says in her sleepy tone and reaches for the Commander's hand

>> No.2022430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554755098984.jpg -(781.6 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
800329

>>2022416
Looks like it's not just your eyes that have a penchant for turning red.

Tam pokes the girl teasingly.

>> No.2022431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554755149979.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022429
She'd grab her hand and lead her to the bar
Funny enough, let's get some old characters that haven't been posted in forever in here too~
They would arrive at the bar eventually

>> No.2022432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554755287827.jpg -(725.5 KiB, 846x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742923

>>2022417
Sanzou continues her artful dodging and parries, but a few punches still graze her which cause her to wince

I'm flattered, but I'm still not near the level of you Saiyans.

>> No.2022433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554755405146.png -(2.3 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2404149

>>2022425
Haru makes a grabby motion
Ah wait come back!
I have even gotten to grope you yet-

Is she on drugs or something?

>> No.2022434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554755615467.png -(79.4 KiB, 287x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81283

>>2022428
"That's just part of your growth. But I do know what you're going through. Because I went through it."

"The other than fighting part to get what I want, I mean. As a Saiyan that concept was so foreign."

>> No.2022435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756069596.jpg -(97.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100232

>>2022432
>>2022432
You're keeping up with a super saiyan just fine!
She'd smile at her as the blows continued, but after getting Sanzou used to the repetitive strikes, she'd bring her knee up to try and get her in the gut- fast and hard.

>> No.2022436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756084087.jpg -(26.5 KiB, 570x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27149

>>2022430
"Hwhaa?? I-It's not what you think!"

Looking a bit embarrassed now. The little one will look away with a pout. She'll fiddle with her glasses, adjusting them

>> No.2022437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756165617.jpg -(322.7 KiB, 1359x1717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330431

>>2022434
So she tied you up too, then?
Goki blinked.

I've never been tied up in ropes I couldn't break before.

>> No.2022438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756230462.jpg -(191.9 KiB, 562x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196489

>>2022436
If I didn't know any better I'd think you had a crush on me.

>> No.2022439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756348765.png -(1.6 MiB, 3508x2481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1674668

>>2022435
Sanzou would respond but she actually gets it with that gut strike and is winded.
She tries to rebound by swinging upwards for a double palm strike to Kale's own gut

>> No.2022440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756451409.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114891

>>2022439
But she'd find Kale spinning to kick her from the side as well.

...Is this really the best you can do?

>> No.2022441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756510704.jpg -(400.1 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409753

>>2022431
Laffey will be very pleasantly surprised when they arrive at the bar. Not only because of the selection of booze, more moreso, she sees someone she's very fond of as if she was her own mother

L: "Mama is here...~ She's always working hard."

She says, even smiling ever so slightly

"Commander, Laffey, what a surprise to see you here~"

As usual, she looks pregnant. Looking like she's about to give birth any minute now. Along with a pair of large, leaking, breasts which are probably being sucked on by children as she mans the bar behind the counter

>> No.2022442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756630353.png -(46.8 KiB, 150x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47955

>>2022437
"Heh, yeah. She did many things to me, it was a very eye-opening experience. It opened the door to new and exciting things."

"Looking back on it now, I'm very grateful to her."

>> No.2022443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756656241.png -(2.0 MiB, 1300x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2118953

>>2022440
Sanzou barely has time to put her arms back to mitigate the kick a bit. She is sent flying but Ukemi's back into a crouch

Heh, not even close.

She vanishes in a flash of Gold streaking over her to reappear behind Kale doing a dive kick off of a golden cloud

>> No.2022444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756694086.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022441
You look busy as always.
She would say sitting down
I'll have the usual, and whatever laffey wants will be on my tab.

>> No.2022445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756744721.png -(35.8 KiB, 222x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36668

>>2022438
"HUH?! TH-THAT'S QUITE THE LEAP YOU KNOW??"

She didn't deny it either, well, she can't really help herself in the end. She is half succubus

>> No.2022446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756870026.jpg -(88.2 KiB, 1024x993) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90355

>>2022442
Well as long as I get stronger from all of this, I'll look forward to anything she throws at me!
She was excited. Despite looking like someone who stumbled out of bed with their clothes only half-way on, she was getting herself pumped up again.

...I wonder when that will be though.

>> No.2022447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554756912694.jpg -(382.1 KiB, 648x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391263

>>2022445
I've experienced weirder leaps.

Tam is pretty amused by her reactions

>> No.2022448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757070094.png -(28.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29561

>>2022443
Kale would glance behind herself, sensing where Sanzou's energy went to, turning just in time to meet her kick with a fist! CUE SHOCKWAVE.

Good!
About this time, Caulifla exits the house and spots their shenanigans, looking at them with a frown.
But she'll smile and sit down to watch without saying anything. She likes watching Kale come out of her shell.

>> No.2022449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757101399.png -(52.7 KiB, 220x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53919

>>2022446
"Who knows~"

Braly will simply chuckle seeing Goki raring to go looking like she does

"But I wouldn't wait around for her to come to you. There are your own challenges you can seek, right?"

>> No.2022450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757218495.png -(1.2 MiB, 1200x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1216697

>>2022448
Sanzou tries to force down the arm more, but she'll leap away with a twist to get back to the ground. She dashes forward and initiates an offensive towards Kale with rapid glowing palm strikes, which come out fast enough to give the illusion that the monk has multiple arms all coming down at the Saiyan.

>> No.2022451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757375112.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 774x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69150

>>2022449
Yeah, I know. I can't think about just fighting all the time. Earlier was fun, but I haven't thought about anything else before. Let's see...
She tapped her chin.
I wonder if Vegeta knows more about this sort of thing.

>> No.2022452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757474912.jpg -(39.1 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40066

>>2022450
Putting Kale on the defensive, she'll cross her arms and then deflect or dodge what blows she can predict. The illusion will confuse her and allow some of Sanzou's strikes to go through.

...! Is this magic again...?

>> No.2022453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757478290.jpg -(400.1 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409753

>>2022444
"Between giving birth and whatever the Base needs me to do, yes. But I don't mind it one bit, especially since the children are free to help themselves to me, and use me however and whenever they wish. I love it, it completes me~"

She'd say to the Commander with the utmost sincerity

"And what you would like to drink Laffe--Ahh~??"

Laffey snuck off while the two were conversing and was already latched on to her large breast. Happily sucking away at her milk, looking very happy while doing so

This pic again, because it's related again

>> No.2022454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757585426.jpg -(156.0 KiB, 675x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159793

>>2022452
Could be, could be, an effort of my training regardless!

She lets out one MASSIVE golden strike towards Kale, surrounded by the illusion of dozens of glowing palms behind it, if she's ill prepared she might even get sent flying away.

>> No.2022455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757605376.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 1280x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111577

>>2022447
"Well! Uh...! There's nothing weird going on with me! No. Not. At. All!"

She'll just nod, being totally convincing...

>> No.2022456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757708755.png -(244.0 KiB, 540x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249880

>>2022454
Maybe, maybe
Kale will do that thing DB Characters do when they're getting overwhelmed- sending a burst of Ki out all around her to try and blast Sanzou away before the strike can hit her.

Hiyaaaahh!!!
Although if that fails, she'll get sent flying anyway.

>> No.2022457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757750697.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022453
Yes, you've adapted to your role quite well, there is not a single shred of who you once used to be.

>> No.2022458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757881496.png -(142.2 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145661

>>2022451
"Who knows...it wouldn't hurt to ask him though. I think he's been busy with his kids more than ever. Ever since his son showed up a few weeks ago. You remember Trunks, don't you?"

>> No.2022459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554757919404.jpg -(902.7 KiB, 840x1344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
924371

>>2022456
The illusion is blown away and Sanzou's hand is stopped just short of Kale's solar plexus as she weathers herself against the Ki burst, only skidding back about a foot and cracking the ground behind her.

Urgh! W-wasn't expecting that one.

>> No.2022460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758004308.jpg -(412.9 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422843

>>2022455
Yeah yeah nothing weird for a succubus to want to get touchy with me.

She's wondering how far she can push this before Selene gets fed up

>> No.2022461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758287263.jpg -(475.2 KiB, 1089x1498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486652

>>2022458
Of course! Is it the big one or the little one? I bet he'll have a hard time if he's little. This world has way crazier people in it than he's used to.

>> No.2022462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758436606.jpg -(961.7 KiB, 900x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984755

>>2022457
"Hehe, and I couldn't be happier~ And here you go Commander, the usual for you."

Using appendages, they'll gently hold and cradle Laffey's head as she gulps more and more of her highly addicting milk. But it's today where she'll finally have consumed enough that Laffey will begin to change. All while the Commander's drink is placed on the counter for her

"Oh good, I was wondering when the change will take place. A new abyssal, but keeps her cute form still, perfect~"

Maybe for a moment Laffey looked very pale with glowing yellow eyes before looking back to normal

>> No.2022463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758571085.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 1280x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109511

>>2022460
"IT'S NOT FAIR TO HOLD THAT AGAINST ME! N-NOT THAT I HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!"

Starts flailing her arms, and loses her cool to the point where her head-wings poof out and flutter

>> No.2022464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758620655.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022462
She'd have a sip of her drink
Another child for you that will worship you religiously.

>> No.2022465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758665257.jpg -(127.5 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130562

>>2022459
With Ki charged up around herself, she'll take another fighting stance again.

All of us can do it. We can use our Ki in a lot of ways. It took me a while to learn how to control it though.

>> No.2022466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758708570.jpg -(348.7 KiB, 621x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357064

>>2022463
Tam's gonna pat this dumb ninja girl on the head again

Alright alright, I'll lay off.

>> No.2022467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758846169.jpg -(945.2 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
967918

>>2022465
Mmm, I'm also familiar with Qi...I suppose I haven't been training it as thoroughly as I had believed.

Sanzou breathes and her own golden aura swirls thinly around her as she takes up the stance once more.

Let me sharpen myself here then, keep going!

>> No.2022468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554758893085.png -(236.2 KiB, 472x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241910

>>2022461
"It's the big one, so he'll be perfect for a spar sometimes. Or you know, just catching up in general too. I was the one that found him first, so I explained the rundown to him about this world. ...So he shouldn't be overly shocked when he sees you."

>> No.2022469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759138043.jpg -(98.6 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100998

>>2022467
Right!
ANd then she started to throw Ki ball blasts at her to see how well she could handle that.

>> No.2022470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759202789.jpg -(377.5 KiB, 665x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386597

>>2022464
"Hehe, and like with the rest, she'll have nothing but my love and care. She'll have a lot of fun with the rest of her adorable sisters~"

She'll smile. Meanwhile, Laffey finally stops drinking. She'll hold and nuzzle her breast affectionately. Giving off a nice air of corruption

"Will you want her back for anything, Commander?"

>> No.2022471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759265317.png -(570.6 KiB, 780x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584306

>>2022468
Perfect! He's way more fun to spar with. I bet Vegeta's gonna have a blast trainin' him to keep up with everyone else too.

>> No.2022472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759281155.jpg -(575.1 KiB, 985x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588905

>>2022469
Sanzou isn't one for ranged attacks, but she does flail around her palms, leaving those same speedy golden arm after-images as she deflects blasts. She might even manage to ping pong one back at Kale.

>> No.2022473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759336680.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022470
Not really, did you have plans for her?

>> No.2022474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759584943.jpg -(58.2 KiB, 718x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59641

>>2022471
"If we know Vegeta, then yeah, that is very likely. Because he damn well better get strong enough to keep up around here."

"And there you go, you have something to help keep you busy. Oh, and do also try to spend more time with Pan."

"She's grown strong, it will mean a lot to her if you'd acknowledge that."

>> No.2022475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554759888801.png -(75.2 KiB, 371x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77026

>>2022466
She calms down a bit, red-faced as Tam pats her head. Her head-wings folding in cutely in the process. Selene looks up at her, their eyes meeting

"It's fine...I got a little blargh...'"

"Stupid sexy Tam..."

"...I-I can show you around some more still."

>> No.2022476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554760016446.jpg -(37.4 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38332

>>2022472
Gah!
She'd yell as one of her own attacks comes back and hits her, interrupting her flow.

>> No.2022477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554760149033.jpg -(26.4 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27084

>>2022474
Really? I didn't realize she wanted my attention that much.

>> No.2022478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554760337263.jpg -(170.5 KiB, 650x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174563

>>2022475
It's fine, I was easily flustered at your age too...of course I wasn't as experienced as you probably already are.

If you want to keep going we can.

>> No.2022479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554760407974.png -(3.9 MiB, 2094x1820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4101823

>>2022476
Sanzou takes this moment to dash in and do her power smash in another attempt while Kale is distracted.

>> No.2022480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554760574785.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43821

>>2022479
This time she'll hit Kale, and she'll fly back and smash into the ground, leaving a long groove behind her.

Owww... You finally got a good hit!
She'd say, and then start getting up.
Good shot.

>> No.2022481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554760844846.jpg -(29.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30030

>>2022433
Vanora looks between Haru's tail and then Naomi's and then decides that she wants to cuddle both of them and happens to halt Naomi for squirming into the portal. For how big she looks she's comically light. Or maybe Vanora is comically strong. Who knows?

Vanora: Mmmm~!

Naomi: My locomotion appears to be halted. Please contact technical support.

Virgil: Aunt Mary told me the story once. She said that she and dad were trying to help her be a happier person because she used to be really depressing and they pretty much left her sensory deprived with a cocktail of concoctions she didn't care to remember. But they left her in some sort of sarcophagus for months... On accident. She said that she and dad haven't tried to revert the effects because they feel like she's happier this way.

Virgil scratches his head.

Virgil: So my assessment would be a definite yes.

>> No.2022482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554761530228.jpg -(826.5 KiB, 2079x2598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
846352

>>2022480
Hoh, thanks.
I'm glad to see all of my experience is actually allowing my strength to grow. I haven't even initiated my Noble Phantasm yet.

>> No.2022483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554761581569.jpg -(400.1 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409753

>>2022473
A wide, knowing, smile creaks across her face slowly

"As a matter of fact, I do Commander~"

Laffey is first stripped of most of her clothing. Laffey just coos, drunk on her mother's milk. And then starts getting wrapped by the tentacles. Following that she gets pulled into the ball and sounds can be heard, machine-like sounds

"Nnnngnhhh~!!"

She moans hotly, her eyes becoming hearts as her stomach gets even larger. Her breasts also get fatter

"May as well give her a complete rebirth~"

Last edited 19/04/08(Mon)18:13.

>> No.2022484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554761626701.jpg -(989.6 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1013376

>>2022481
Seeing as she's going nowhere, Haru meanders over to get a good handful of the racoon and really analyze those curves

Yeah that's not great. You guys should think about doing some detox regardless.

>> No.2022485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554761656966.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 1044x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190081

>>2022482
That sounds like a really neat move. Can I see it?
She says, tilting her head.

>> No.2022486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554761677741.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022483
I see, I guess I'll treat her to drinks another time then, since you'll be busy breaking her down and remaking her.

>> No.2022487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554761800770.png -(45.6 KiB, 306x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46647

>>2022477
"...And that's the problem. She's your only granddaughter, Kakarot. So I suggest you try working on improving your bond with her."

Braly seems especially concerned about Pan

>> No.2022488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762024248.jpg -(961.7 KiB, 900x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984755

>>2022486
"Mhm~ But as you know, that isn't going to take terribly long. Just as cute, but more powerful and obedient, as a good daughter should be~"

She'll giggle

"Please look forward to it, Commander♥"

>> No.2022489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762119931.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 352x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26286

>>2022487
I guess so... It's just weird seeing her all grown already. I remember before this place, she was just a baby.

>> No.2022490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762136689.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022488
Usually a few days, it can sometimes take more if I recall, she may be reborn as a common abyssal destroyer, so you'd need to use her information you recorded in you to make another one.
Either way, I'll look forward to it.

>> No.2022491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762332877.png -(176.3 KiB, 345x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180483

>>2022478
"Sure, I won't let this keep us from becoming better acquainted."

She takes a deep breath to compose herself. She decides to just leave her wings out. Selene smiles at Tam

"Oh, you might like this spot next."

Starts leading her somewhere

>> No.2022492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762343392.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1224x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1326595

>>2022485
Usually I wouldn't since we're just having a fun spar, but if you insist.

She calls forth her staff to initiate the chanting again.

Five Elements Mountain: Shaka Nyorai Palm

There's a flash of light as the staff clangs and rings and the two of them will find themselves upon five mountain peaks high above the clouds with a golden sunset emanating
Caulifla's just seeing weird magic effects obscuring the bounded field herself

This is the edge of the world, the hand of Buddha himself!

Kale will sense Sanzou's energy has also multiplied and risen excessively, and the ghostly golden image of another being in a cross legged position faintly pulses behind the monk.

Last edited 19/04/08(Mon)18:25.

>> No.2022493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762452477.jpg -(24.1 KiB, 257x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24685

>>2022491
I feel like we're already pretty well acquainted if I'm already ribbing you.

Tam follows after her curiously

>> No.2022494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762465989.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87359

>>2022492
Hm.... We teleported...?
She wasn't sure what was going on, but she took a fighting stance again just in case, waiting to see what would happen next.

>> No.2022495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762543301.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59063

>>2022489
"Yeah, maybe...Funny how Vegeta went through the same thing with his daughter."

"Oh well Kakarot quit your bitching and suck it up, hahahaha!"

Braly then pats Goki's shoulder. If she isn't braced for it she'll feel a rather heavy oomph

>> No.2022496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762745300.png -(3.3 MiB, 1535x2172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3454972

>>2022494
Sanzou stands atop an opposite mountain peak from Kale and grins

Not exactly. It's more like I brought this to us. To actually go to the real place would take even more power than I can borrow from Buddha.

Sanzou seems pretty lax about this since she's not using this to attack Kale

>> No.2022497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762828326.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 438x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75320

>>2022495
Oomph... You're right. I'll go see her later.

>> No.2022498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762881043.jpg -(81.2 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83174

>>2022493
"Hehe...yeah, that's true...but don't you start getting too comfy."

She couldn't help but smirk a little when saying that. And after a bit, they arrive where Morrigan's massive ass army train and such. So there's demons, monsters, etc, of all kinds under Morrigan's banner. Running drills, etc. And there's Ireleth, yelling a bunch of stuff at them. Being a hardcore drill instructor

"I'm still amazed about how massive her army is. ...And this is but a small fraction. And there's big sis Irey!"

>> No.2022499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762925100.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 1044x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190081

>>2022496
Buddha seems really strong. Is he a God?

>> No.2022500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762990133.jpg -(44.5 KiB, 308x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45535

>>2022498
Right, I'll wait til I'm back in the lounge before I get really relaxed.

Woah...Morrigan has a whole army?
What's she even got that together for?

>> No.2022501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554762992689.jpg -(400.1 KiB, 637x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409753

>>2022490
"Ahhh~ Well then, the real one's fate can be whatever it may. I'll just make a copy of her on the side, hehe, just like what happened with me."

She sounds pleased with this idea

"Now then, would you like a refill?"

>> No.2022502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763205337.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022501
She'd finish her drink
Yeah, I'll have another round.

>> No.2022503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763280907.png -(40.8 KiB, 112x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41765

>>2022500
"Because she's still conquering other worlds. And adding to the horde~"

Selene smiles as she watches everything below happening. But then looks to Tam brightly

"One day when I'm strong and old enough. I'll train my own elite squad of ninja!"

>> No.2022504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763328127.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1227750

>>2022499
Hmm, he's a lot like a god, but in my religion there are no gods. Just higher beings on higher realms that can go higher yet still.
But yes he is quite powerful~

>> No.2022505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763405270.jpg -(43.0 KiB, 302x359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44067

>>2022503
Damn...if I knew this I would have given her some of my own resources, but I got kinda bored with that after Hyrule.

Tam leans over a railing with a sigh

>> No.2022506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763494301.png -(52.7 KiB, 220x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53919

>>2022497
"That's what I like to hear~"

And with that; Braly smacks Goki's ass

>> No.2022507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763640461.jpg -(87.1 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89149

>>2022504
We all performed rituals on each other to increase our own power. The ritual I was given turned me into a Super Saiyan God.
I've been wondering if I'm really as strong as one.

>> No.2022508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763754092.png -(38.8 KiB, 390x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39746

>>2022505
"What's Hyrule?"

Replying simply, but with an air of curiosity

>> No.2022509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763824927.jpg -(377.5 KiB, 665x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386597

>>2022502
"Hmhm, very well~"

And so the Commander's served another round

>> No.2022510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554763825037.png -(386.3 KiB, 696x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395568

>>2022506
Ahh!
She squeals and throws her hands behind herself to cover that area.

It's still sore!
But she maybe sorta liked it.

>> No.2022511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764012039.jpg -(45.2 KiB, 338x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46319

>>2022508
Ugh, okay so there's like this kingdom of not really elves who live on the other continent, and their arch enemy went to space, but they never pursued him and he never really did anything bad besides exist and try to capture me, and then he disappeared so now it's just a bunch of weird medieval fashion types hanging out over there doing not a hell of a lot.

>> No.2022512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764050903.png -(235.7 KiB, 444x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241349

>>2022510
"Ha~! I'm willing to bet you liked it, am right, aren't I~?"

Braly smirks, deciding to mess with Goki a bit. Since her hands are below to cover her rump. Braly simply reaches forward and gropes at one of her tiddies

>> No.2022513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764054406.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1130893

>>2022509
She'd have another sip from her new drink
So, what have you been up to, besides the obvious?
We got a new admiral recently, got quite a few of the girls interested in him too.

>> No.2022514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764090706.png -(1.3 MiB, 1070x1168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1362783

>>2022507
Hmmm, well most deities have the power to just ravage the planet should they make such a poor life decision...so it's possible. I'm not exactly someone you can test it on though~

>> No.2022515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764447454.png -(308.2 KiB, 758x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315558

>>2022512
You really like to touch me.
Captain Obvious stated and backed up some out of the street.

I don't dislike it, though.

>> No.2022516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764464393.png -(29.3 KiB, 160x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29986

>>2022511
"Doesn't sound like it could be very exciting over there..."

"Mm, at least you don't have to deal with any lack of action here. I'm confident you can help in a lot of ways. ...So why did he try and kidnap you?"

Last edited 19/04/08(Mon)19:01.

>> No.2022517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764594653.jpg -(42.8 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43821

>>2022514
Anyone can get there if they work hard enough for it. I'm sure even you can too!

>> No.2022518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764867457.jpg -(377.5 KiB, 665x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386597

>>2022513
"Between the obvious and the various odd jobs, they're having me do. I've been visiting the various bakeries around town. I can't get enough sweets~"

And that's likely why her ass is so fat

Cleaning glasses and tending to other patrons as they conversate. It helps to have tentacles for multi-tasking. As well as when you have lolis latched on to your breasts

"So I've heard~ When Laffey is reborn we'll see about introducing her to him. And see where that can go."

>> No.2022519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554764920698.png -(2.0 MiB, 1100x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2082553

>>2022517
Well obviously, even I shall reach what many have deemed unachievable as both a Servant and the Woman I am now. True enlightenment, nirvana, to be beside the Buddhas themself.

She nods and the image pulses again.

>> No.2022520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765096166.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044395

>>2022518
Hm, another ship for his crew?
I suppose that's not a bad idea, he has been working hard as is.

>> No.2022521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765196680.jpg -(44.1 KiB, 540x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45189

>>2022519
And one day... maybe I'll get to see and fight this Buddha.

>> No.2022522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765282517.jpg -(170.5 KiB, 650x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174563

>>2022516
True, here I can have all sorts of fun both in and out of the sack.

Because I tried to fight him on his flagship when one of the leaders of the country got fed up with sitting on their ass.

>> No.2022523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765398982.jpg -(664.2 KiB, 781x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680159

>>2022521
...Doubtful, but one can certainly dream.

IN BEFORE SOMEONE PICKS UP SAVER

>> No.2022524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765477606.png -(1.1 MiB, 1600x2278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1127571

>>2022523
Thank you for showing me this. It's really cool. What else can you do with it?
She asks, because learning what Sanzou can do might help her be prepared in later sparring matches.

>> No.2022525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765666536.png -(113.5 KiB, 372x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116224

>>2022515
"What gave it away Kakarot~?"

Braly said in response, amused by her reply. Afterward, she loosens up as Goki backed up, chuckling while she flicked at her forehead

"You're so silly~ So what are you going to do now?"

>> No.2022526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765802765.jpg -(26.4 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27084

>>2022525
I don't know yet. I thought about getting a lot of food after all that.
She frowned and rubbed her forehead, looking a little annoyed by it.

I should visit my parents too, when I go see pan.

>> No.2022527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554765859401.jpg -(961.7 KiB, 900x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984755

>>2022520
"And a good, hard-working commander should be rewarded. I'm confident he'll be pleasantly surprised with my adorable daughter~"

Giggles

>> No.2022528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554766518708.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60443

>>2022526
"Hmhmm~"

Braly takes note of that look. And now she's thinking about annoying her further. Rile her up, get her to fight. Braly wouldn't mind dominating her again

"That's a good idea, you shouldn't leave a mother worrying, dumbass~"

The taller Saiyan female, while approaching Goki again. She grins and tries to lightly shove her head. She's acting like an older sibling bullying the younger one. Though Braly doesn't expect Goki to just take it forever

>> No.2022529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554766842202.png -(90.2 KiB, 299x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92363

>>2022522
"At least that's something. How did the battle go? Was it cool? Did you have fun? What sort of cool moves did you do?"

Just asking Tam questions. Being the curious smol she is. She'll scoot closer to Tam

"What about the leader? Were you friends after that?"

>> No.2022530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554767034278.png -(337.7 KiB, 800x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345836

>>2022528
>>2022528
She absolutely wasn't going to take it again. When Braly tries to shove her again, she'll duck under her arm and waddle a little bit out of the way.

Heeey cut that out! It's bad to cause problems in this city, people get all mad.

>> No.2022531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554768410067.png -(44.2 KiB, 125x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45298

>>2022530
She'll quickly turn around after the duck and waddling. Ready to pounce on this lady. But Goki brought up a good point...

Braly sighs, although she keeps her smirk somewhat

"I don't suppose you're up for a little friendly spar then."

>> No.2022532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554768641229.jpg -(4.5 MiB, 2450x3510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4756608

>>2022524
Hmm, it's hard to really explain it, but it allows me to power up and blow away entire armies worth of foes or someone stupendously strong.

I don't want to brag about it too much, it's lost to Kenny before.

>> No.2022533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554768693029.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 252x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25707

>>2022529
It's...eh it's not even really a fun memory. I don't want to think about it anymore.

>> No.2022534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554769448384.jpg -(71.8 KiB, 600x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73517

>>2022531
I'm always down for a friendly fight!
She perked up, smirking. Goku is a sucker for sparring and fighting after all.

>> No.2022535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554769489911.png -(35.1 KiB, 197x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35910

>>2022533
"Oh...I see."

Selene does look disappointed, but she can read the mood

"In that case forget I asked...sorry."

>> No.2022536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554769687544.jpg -(45.2 KiB, 338x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46319

>>2022535
No it's fine, you're curious I get it.
Just....me and warfare never seem to end up going the way I'd like it to even when I win.

Augh, now I'm getting frustrated and wound up. Let's do something else.

>> No.2022537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554769887285.png -(58.5 KiB, 495x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59936

>>2022534
"That's the spirit~ Let's head off to the usual grounds then."

And we can skip to them heading off over there and arriving

>> No.2022538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554770293312.jpg -(153.0 KiB, 1024x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156711

>>2022532
Kenny sounds strong.
I forgot to say it last post, but I got tired of using the same Super Saiyan pics so she powered down.

Do you want to stop here for now?

>> No.2022539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554770428293.png -(43.3 KiB, 238x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44362

>>2022536
"Must have been rough for her..."

"...Alright, let's go then."

And as they walk back into the castle interior

"Maybe there's something you want to do now?"

>> No.2022540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554770625731.png -(820.3 KiB, 983x1970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839980

>>2022537
>>2022537
Goku probably would have I.T'd there anyway.
So when they get there, she starts to hop up and down from one foot to the other.

Yosh! A good fight to stretch out the kinks will be great!
She'd say and then crouch into her usual stance.

>> No.2022541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554770631812.jpg -(2.6 MiB, 2442x2227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2719364

>>2022538
Sanzou nods and lets down both her NP and the Bounded Field

That was fun, we need to do this again sometime.

>> No.2022542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554770912744.jpg -(556.0 KiB, 900x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569344

>>2022541
Sure! I'd love to fight you without having to hold back sometime. We'll all keep helping you work toward it.

>> No.2022543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554770939739.png -(177.3 KiB, 481x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181510

>>2022539
Tam follows after and puts her hands behind her head
Maybe we could go to the arcade for a bit-

???: Mom I got your stupid comic books.
A bag is smacked into Tam's gut with an oof as the lad appears at the opposite side of the hall

Tam: T-thanks sport. Selene, Alex. Alex, Selene.

Boyo nods at the succubutt

>> No.2022544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554771014166.jpg -(204.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209345

>>2022542
Awesome.
We can all fight and train together. And since I did promise I'll show you my favorite waterfall I meditate under.

>> No.2022545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554771096045.jpg -(611.4 KiB, 2800x3900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626111

>>2022544
>>2022544
Sure that sounds nice too.

>> No.2022546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554771361254.png -(885.5 KiB, 1129x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
906729

>>2022545
Let's go! Caulifla can come too!

She waves over to the other Saiyan girl
We should fade to shenanigans and meditation

>> No.2022547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554771433198.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50027

>>2022540
"Yeah, I think I've had enough time resting up. So let's see what you got, Kakarot~"

And Braly will take away until she's at a respectable distance from Goki. She raises her hand a bit and makes a fist, donning that as her stance

"After we're done here we can go grab something to eat."

And at this point, I think we can maybe fade to them having an intense sparring match. Afterward, we likely went back to the Saiyan house to eat some of Gine's great cooking

>> No.2022548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554771544943.png -(54.4 KiB, 291x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55712

>>2022543
"Hehe, he's pretty handsome."

Selene smiles after Tam made the introductions

"Hello Alex, it's nice to finally meet you."

>> No.2022549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554772342711.png -(413.8 KiB, 650x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423742

>>2022548
Alex blinks and just...nods again as his brow furrows
Mom hangs out with a lot of hotties huh?
Yeah, same.

>> No.2022550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554772881593.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 421x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87209

>>2022549
"Been hanging out with your mom. Hehe, so I'm wondering if maybe you wanted to join the two of us at the arcade?"

"I promise it'll be a lot of fun!"

"I want to get to know him too!"

Last edited 19/04/08(Mon)21:21.

>> No.2022551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554773749179.png -(375.5 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384481

>>2022550
Oh? You're gonna get schooled by a kid again Mom?
Tam bristles in embarassment
Tam: We'll see whose laughing when we fire up Marvel vs Capcom 2!

Yeah me and Selene.
The gauntlet has been thrown.

>> No.2022552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554774047560.png -(340.3 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348473

>>2022551
"Hehehe, alright, it's on~! Come on, let's go, we'll have some of the maids brings us some snacks and stuff too!"

With her competitive spirit fired up. Selene will gingerly lead the mother and son to the arcade. where they shall engage in competitive 2D fighting!

And at this point we can maybe fade to that. Selene having a nice time with them, and that will also open the window to Selene wanting to hang with Alex one-on-one sometime in the future

>> No.2022553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554781793966.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622
>Yohko

And where we left off, Moto was still in the process of making love to his girlfriend, his girth stretching out her freshly deflowered pussy as the two enjoyed their first sexual experience together.

Hah, you feel amazing Yohko. I don't think I could ever get tired of this feeling~

He'll pull her closer and into a pretty intense kiss as his hips continued to rock back in forth, shaft ramming her pussy at a pretty fast tempo.

>> No.2022554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554783569267.jpg -(59.1 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60497

>>2022553
She moaned into his mouth and soon had a glint in her eye~

I'll make him feel even better~

>> No.2022555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554783720638.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2022554
He looked into her own eyes, noticing that glint and having one of his own.

I'll make sure to give her something special soon~

Sweat would be slowly dripping off his body and onto hers as they continued their lovemaking, shaft oozing his precum into her body in a prelude to the feelings that she would experience soon

>> No.2022556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554784065544.jpg -(54.9 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56207

>>2022555
Yohko is not the strongest physically...BUT! The name Yohko means Determined....So she reverses her position so she's in Cowgirl position and begins to ride that cock making her gorgeous tits bounce!

>> No.2022557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554784340236.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2022556
The change in position would take Moto by surprise, but he'd welcome it, using the change to move his hands around and rest them on her breasts, fondling and teasing them to his heart's content.

Hah, holy shit you're great at this!~

The new position would allow his dick to attack her pussy at a new angle, ramming in and rubbing brand new spots of her insides as a result

>> No.2022558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554784962037.jpg -(54.9 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56207

>>2022557
She pants and groans...Her tiny pussy clamping down on his huge shaft almost damn near choking it

"You're so big!"

I'm so fucking close!~

>> No.2022559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554785374121.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2022558
I am too!~

He wasn't going to let up, trying hard to try and coax her over the edge and experience an orgasm. His cock was throbbing inside of her, yearning for release himself, but he wasn't going to let himself go until he knew she had reached it first

>> No.2022560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554786101250.jpg -(45.6 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46658

>>2022559
With how tight she is and her current position...No way in hell will he be able to pull out...

"I-I'm...AHHHH!!~"

She properly climaxes for the first time in her life!~

>> No.2022561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554786440001.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157878

>>2022560
Jackpot~

Pleased with her experiencing an orgasm, Moto will allow himself to finally reach that point as well. He'll hold onto her tight and slap his member into her hard one last time, getting as deep as he could before starting to cum himself, his seed flowing from his body into hers, the warmth starting to pool up inside of her.

>> No.2022562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554786948162.jpg -(68.9 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70580

>>2022561
Her hips buck and she pants

"S-So much..."

>> No.2022563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554787206660.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120545

>>2022562
He'll give a groan of relief once his orgasm would subside, the last rope of his seed flowing into her as he held her tight, panting tightly

Hah....how was that for your first time?~

He'll slowly pull his member out of her pussy, allowing his cum to start to drip out of her in that position

>> No.2022564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554787844630.jpg -(23.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23705

>>2022563
Jizz and a bit of blood would pour out

"I-Incredible..."

She panted and fell onto his chest resting her head against it

>> No.2022565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554788059429.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070

>>2022564
He'd hold her close to him, gently rubbing her back and kissing her forehead affectionately in the afterglow.

I'm happy to hear that. I just hope you're prepared for the new future because I'm sure we're going to be enjoying ourselves a lot now...

A hand will rest on her stomach.

And who knows, I'd love getting to welcome a new Yunia to the world with you~

Last edited 19/04/09(Tue)01:34.

>> No.2022566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554788851927.jpg -(24.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24698

>>2022565
. . .

She fidgets a little bit and nuzzles into him

"W-well...If I get pregnant...I'd prefer it after I get married..."

Great! Nice job on ruining the fucking moment, Yohko!! But I REFUSE to end up like my whore of a mother!!

>> No.2022567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554789036604.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 540x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190578

>>2022566
He'll chuckle and kiss her forehead again.

That's fair, but life's full of little surprises. And just remember that even if we do conceive before we're ready to marry, I'll still stick by you no matter what.

Besides, not like Taffy and I were married when she got pregnant.

>> No.2022568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554789498445.jpg -(27.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28517

>>2022567
she nodded

Still though...I just don't want to disappoint my family...Especially grandma

>> No.2022569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554789667168.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2022568
After her nod, he'll pull a blanket over the two lovers, holding her close to him still.

I hope you don't mind if I stay the night. Right now I just want to hold you close.

>> No.2022570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1554789958332.jpg -(22.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22810

>>2022569
She snuggled closer to him and rested her head on his chest

Just please be here when I wake up...

FADE AS FUCK!!



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff