[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1553310496918.jpg -(64.5 KiB, 500x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66094 No.2021647   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2021649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553311269115.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87462

>>2021648
That's an interesting attitude~ Suitable for a dominatrix. If you need some suitable gear for that, I can make just about anything with my silk!
She drops down the ceiling, very pleased with herself.

I can see you in all kinds of outfits now!

>> No.2021650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553311427436.png -(801.0 KiB, 813x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
820216

>>2021647
Leather does not suit a jungle lifestyle.
And I do not need my followers trying to faun over me in thigh high boots.

>> No.2021651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553311702078.jpg -(703.3 KiB, 809x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720160

>>2021650
Silk and leather are birds of a feather if you know how to wear them~

Besides, who cares what your followers think? If you feel good wearing it, then that's all that matters right?
You do what you want after all~
Buuuut... If you're interested in something else, I can make something just for you.

>> No.2021652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553311888911.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1976x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1635039

Tonight, Caulifla and Kale have wandered out to Kilvas!

K: Sis... Is this really a good idea?
C: Oi calm down! There was a really big fight out here recently, that means there's got to be someone worth training with! We just gotta find 'em first.
K: ...B-But...!

They had entered into the city looking around for potential fighters- they had heard about a massive battle that had taken place between some blond lady and the King- and now they wanted to see if they could match their strength.
C: Relax, Kale! If we don't find them we can at least enjoy the scenery- and maybe the food too, if they have anything worthwhile.

>> No.2021653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553312060450.png -(371.7 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380596

>>2021651
That doesn't solve my original point.
Pent crosses her arms, eye brow twitching at the owner's continued needling.

>> No.2021654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553312350167.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 1551x1805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1997638

>>2021653
That's why I offered to make you something. I didn't start a business on simple ideas. I pride myself on my capabilities as a seamstress.

All of my products fit snugly like a second layer of skin.
She'll scoot up closer to her and smirk at her- mostly looking at her reflection.
And, if she doesn't stop her, Yamame will trace her hands around her hips.

Have you tried anything on yet? I'm sure you've noticed how comfortable some of them are, but there's nothing quite as satisfying as a custom-made set!

>> No.2021655   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021652
Things were getting fixed after that ordeal. Many were rather upset with the King but others were rather just amused over the whole thing. That and seeing a massive woman with huge breasts wasn't entirely bad. Anyway, since the girls were looking for what interest them, a man in a cloak leaning against a wall trying to not so suspicious.

psst. Hey you two, you said you like some training?

>> No.2021656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553314665261.jpg -(408.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417842

>>2021655
We already train regularly. We're looking for a challenge.

Caulifla said as Kale hid behind her.

>> No.2021657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553314788928.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180318

>>2021486
Surely there's some people you can trust there's.... Kamek.... and you can trust me to be me....
She said looking kind of tsundere right there.
Did you give something to Jr. Recently too... maybe we need more people...

>> No.2021658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553314945795.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1320357

>>2021657
>>2021657
Like I said. I can count them on one hand. That's at minimum five people at the very least.
Bowser said, smirking at the ghost.

Kamek is obvious! And I gave Junior what I had to. But I ain't going quite this far with him. I don't think he'd understand.

>> No.2021659   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021656
Hahaha, right. A simple as it may, a challenge is what meant.
The man was large in a dark colored cloak that hid his face.
Coming here to Kilvas is where you will find what it is you're looking for. But I'm not sure if you two are up for that challenge with the way you look and how small you are.

>> No.2021660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553316259754.jpg -(247.1 KiB, 850x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253047

>>2021658
She'd sit up again.
Kamek, Me, Jr., Maybe that guy you know.... and maybe... yes that's three of four...
She pouted
Well that's still more than you had at the Mushroom Kingdom...
More they could never trust Bowser
I don't think Jr would understand stuff like this at all.... and I can see why you wouldn't want him too.

>> No.2021661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553316353997.jpg -(151.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154747

>>2021659
>>2021659
C: We're easily capable of wiping out places as dull as this. The question is: Can you stop us?
K: Sis!! That's not the sort of thing we should say!
C: Relax, if he's for real he can prove it.

>> No.2021662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553316440601.jpg -(521.1 KiB, 3008x3008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
533565

>>2021660
>>2021660
Yeah... But either way it's only a matter of time. Jr's gonna see it sooner or later. I just can't decide how I should prepare for that...
She thought for a moment and looked at Boo.

...Any suggestions?

>> No.2021663   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021661
Oh no, I am shaking!
He says sarcastically.
Guts and bravery is well wanted but overconfidence may lead to your downfall. I have a certain challenge for you two that will be hard to resist.

>> No.2021664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553317536166.png -(207.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212148

>>2021663
Try us! We'll take your challenge and even defeat you.

>> No.2021665   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021664
The man in the cloak nods and sees they accepted it right away.
Good, good! I enough working up a sweat, I know the best place for it, follow me. No need to destroy more of this place.

>> No.2021666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553317813537.jpg -(68.6 KiB, 614x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70276

>>2021662
Well the easiest would be to sit Jr. down and explain everything, how all this works and how things go here....
Then she got a Brilliant idea!
if you make it boring enough Jr. will find the whole thing stupid sounding and will never want to get involved!

>> No.2021667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553317904746.jpg -(61.6 KiB, 597x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63037

>>2021665
:C We didn't plan on destroying this place, but whatever. Let's go Kale.
K: ...
The two will follow him.

>> No.2021668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553317979471.png -(376.1 KiB, 710x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385081

>>2021666
Sounds like ya want me to lie. I don't know how long he'd buy that though...

>> No.2021669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553318451273.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070
>Yohko

And so he'll smile and sit there with her to watch the rest of the movie. There wouldn't be too much more. The onscreen couple would finish their fun and cuddle in the afterglow for a bit before the credits would begin.

Well, I gotta say it was actually a really good movie. One of the better ones I've seen lately.

Moto will stand up with a stretch, offering a hand to Yohko.

Well, guess we should head to your place then?

>> No.2021670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553318501607.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10765

>>2021668
No just tell the truth in a way where Jr. will think it's lame and stupid, that way they won't seek it out but if it happens they'll at least won't be taken advantage of...

Isn't that what you're really worried about?

>> No.2021671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553318606427.png -(1.1 MiB, 1376x1706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1179000

>>2021670
I'm just having trouble understanding how I can make something that feels so great seem boring to begin with is all.

>> No.2021672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553318792757.jpg -(26.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26600

>>2021669
"Y-Yeah"

>> No.2021673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553318968265.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157878

>>2021672
Well, you better lead the way then. I have no idea how to get there.

He'll laugh a bit to himself.

>> No.2021674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553319288093.jpg -(39.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40216

>>2021673
She stood up and began to walk after gathering her items

Is this actually going to happen?!...

>> No.2021675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553319404020.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2021674
And so he'll follow along with her, enjoying the nice breeze once they make it outside. After all they were in that theater for a good amount of time.

>> No.2021676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553319465802.jpg -(580.8 KiB, 1159x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
594717

>>2021671
Well I guess so...
She pouted and blushed, while she enjoyed it she didn't want to admit she enjoyed it.
Umm.... well even if you think it feels good doesn't mean Jr. will... but no saying that will just make them curious....
Cause she's heard enough of Jr. to know that giving them incomplete information is just as bad as none, see Sunshine for how that worked.
Just tell Jr. that as good as it feels only do it with someone they know.... how about that?

TESTING

Last edited 19/03/23(Sat)01:37.

>> No.2021677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553319715463.jpg -(35.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36349

>>2021675
Well?!...Make some conversation, idiot!!

"That was an incredible film...To be honest the ending was actually a real surprise"

>> No.2021678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553319928914.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2021677
Yeah I suppose, but considering a lot of the film was about them falling in love I'm really not all that surprised. It definitely make the film more interesting I will admit.

Well that and everyone in the theater starting to get fresh with one another.

>> No.2021679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553320529617.jpg -(46.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47982

>>2021678
"Yeah"

Not to mention people were practically fucking in the cinema...

>> No.2021680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553320678464.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622

>>2021679
Well I'm happy to have gone with you. It was a good chance to spend some time together.

Smile

>> No.2021681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553321016194.jpg -(20.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21310

>>2021680
After walking for about twenty minutes they reach her house

"Well, here we are"

>> No.2021682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553321092692.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>2021681
Once they arrive, he'll look at it for a few seconds.

Pretty nice place. Guess we better head in huh?

>> No.2021683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553321313995.jpg -(18.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18744

>>2021682
Here we go...

She unlocked the door and opened it...She walked in and waited for him

>> No.2021684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553321505628.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 540x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190578

>>2021683
And he'll follow along, looking around inside of her place while still wondering to himself what it is she needs to tell him.

>> No.2021685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553322097283.jpg -(19.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19879

>>2021684
"Please...Make yourself at home"

She goes into the kitchen to get a little something to settle her nerves...

>> No.2021686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553322268868.jpg -(107.1 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109667

>>2021685
Alright then

He'll look around for a couch then go over to sit down on it, trying to get comfortable.

>> No.2021687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553322845406.jpg -(18.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18707

>>2021686
Meanwhile in the kitchen...

Ok, this is important...Just go out there and explain things to him. I mean what's the worse thing that can happen? He calls you a weirdo and leaves while laughing...

>> No.2021688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553323062521.jpg -(504.3 KiB, 1020x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516450

>>2021687
Meanwhile

Jeez this is actually a really comfy couch.

>> No.2021689   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021667
At they continued to follow him down the path, they will notice he is leading them away from the crowded streets and somewhere more secluded. A trap? Who knows. The best assumption is that they can handle anything they can throw at them. They soon reach a castle-like building big enough for them to dual out their differences, a home of someone wealthy? They take the back entrance and walk down the hall, rather old fashion to use candles and incense as a light source and something to enjoy the fragrance but the girls may not notice that this type of aura may have been affecting their female bodies.

They finally reach their destination and find themselves in a bedroom with a fairly large bed. The cloaked man turns around and faces them.

>> No.2021690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553353916830.jpg -(201.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206395

>>2021689
The longer they followed him, they'd notice the Aura very quickly- they had encountered such things before.
Kale acted nervous the whole way, but Caulifla smirked at the stranger the moment he led them to the bedroom.

C: Ooh? This is what you had in mind? We were looking for more of a fight.
K: Sis... My body is feeling, um...
Kale muttered to Caulifla, clinging to her arm.

C: Mine too, Kale. This cheeky rich guy's got a lot of nerve thinking he can handle us though! Maybe we should pummel him and then reverse rape him!

>> No.2021691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553381340936.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 800x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116040

>>2021676
Mn... That's probably the best idea you've had so far. Maybe your braincells ain't as dead as you are after all.
She said teasingly.

Geh heh heh heh~!

>> No.2021692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553381969742.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021552
Placing two hands along his scythe he makes a powerful slash at her, severing space itself with the power of all the elements behind it.
Neris covers the area around his attack with a multitude of spells, Ilias following suit as well.

>> No.2021693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553382643182.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021692
Ilias seems to counter spell for spell no matter how many they seem to throw at her
Just how many spells can this angel cast at once?
Ilias swings her weapon, matching his attacks blow for blow
This is no time to hold back.
If you don't power up, I will.

>> No.2021694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553383280866.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021693
He looks distraught with little options. As they exchange blows his facade is blown off, revealing a monstrous form, coupled with bits of angelic wings and light glowing off of his body. His body moving much faster, more decisively to remove her from this.
Neris doesn't stop her spell flinging, as the nuisances try and stack, she teleports toward Ilias wielding the Angel Halo, joining her brother.

>> No.2021695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553383662398.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021694
She counters the spells as usual, but summons another weapon from one of the crystals floating around her, dual wielding weapons and countering them with powerful weapon arts
We can say that the group would launch weapon art after weapon art in an attempt to confuse the other, but nothing works, as it seems Ilias is equally as versed as the two in all forms of weapon arts and her holy arts are far more advanced than the ones of this world, allowing her to compete with the two's much more varied spell arsenal
Very good, I'm very impressed at the two of you, despite being disgusted that monsters have been allowed to mix with Angel lineage.
You are both warriors, I can respect that.

>> No.2021696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553384100533.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021695
Nero: "Your words mean nothing to us. Just go."
Neris: "You aren't following the rules- Stop it!"
Luka's forced to watch, distraught while looking down shamefully unable to join in. Ilias healing him while holding luka back.

>> No.2021697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553384326000.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2021696
Very well, then maybe this will mean something instead.
She would finally power up, a lot this time, it would be strong enough to send luka and the others smashing into the floor, and nero and Neris to their Knees
Power, the power to do whatever I want, whenever I want, power not even the Apoptosis would dare oppose.
Meanwhile Adramelech would walk to Luka casually and cast a barrier around his team to prevent the pressure from getting to them, since the confrontation had moved to Neris
Adramelech: You will kill them at this rate, please don't get carried away in your test.
This would be the first time she would have spoken since they met

Last edited 19/03/23(Sat)19:38.

>> No.2021698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553384449378.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021697
Nero: "That's impossible... It's a law-"
Neris: "This granny's a freak!"
Luka is choking while he's forced into the dirt alongside his companions.

>> No.2021699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553384930777.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021698
Ilias would power down after hearing that
Ilias: Ah, you're right, I got a little heated up after that fight.
Ilias: They more than satisfy my curiosity.
She'd look to the Other Ilias
Ilias: You didn't recognize me earlier, do you still not recognize me? I suppose I wouldn't blame you with that small body of yours.

>> No.2021700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553385470249.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021699
Ilias: "I don't want to recognize you. There shouldn't be any 'ilias' on this world."
Although, she gets a first person view of show on Nero and Neris' face.

>> No.2021701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553386011544.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021700
I see, so you did forget.
Well the answer is pretty simple with my appearance alone.
I never made Lucifina and Micaela.

>> No.2021702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553386223638.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021701
Ilias: "I could infer that much. You're much less balanced like that though."
Luka, micaela, lucifina all look mildly confused at Ilias during this.

>> No.2021703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553386450690.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021702
Balanced? I'm simply the way I was always meant to be.
If anyone isn't Balanced, it's you.
She'd look to Neris and Nero
You two, do you like food?

>> No.2021704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553387185025.png -(923.2 KiB, 1280x752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
945324

I am bored. So here's Ayumi. She can be in Aurora, or out exploring with her Eevee.
I haven't posted Rita in a while, so she can be hanging out in Estelle's library.
I can do a separate instance with Bowser, 'cause I like posting her too.
Alternatively, I'm open to requests. There's a lot of people I could probably do stuff with.

>> No.2021705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553387590633.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021703
Ilias: "After my experiences, I firmly believe otherwise."
Neris: "Daddy was a good cook why?"
Nero "Don't answer her, she can't be trusted."

>> No.2021706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553387792593.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021705
I was going to buy luka a feast for taking that test as a repayment, but since you two got involved, I am extending the offer to you two as well.
Then she responds to Ilias and Nero
If I wanted you dead, you would have died at the start of the battle, I even warned you to come here prepared, so you only have yourself to blame Ilias.
I also recall you saying I could be trusted despite saying this would end in a fight.

>> No.2021707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553388007472.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021706
Ilias: "I had some belief you wouldn't do anything too severe given how you acted in town."
Still doesn't stop her from pouting though.
Neris: "Wha...? I mean, that'd be great, since we're always moving..."
Nero: "...No, I still don't think we should. We've interacted too much with them in this instance."

>> No.2021708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553388182214.png -(198.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202830

>>2021707
Ilias: Adramelech is not objecting.
Adremelech shakes her head.
Adramelech: It should be fine for all parties involved, except for June and his wallet.

>> No.2021709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553388506088.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021708
Nero: "I'm certain."
He'd materialize a circle beneath himself and Neris trying to teleport away...

Ilias: "It's unsettling seeing that apoptosis like that."
Luka: "It isn't insane as far as we can tell..."

>> No.2021710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553390528010.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2021709
Ilias would dispel the teleportation attempt
I don't take refusal very well, so I'll insist.

>> No.2021711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553391286992.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021710
Nero: "it isn't right for us considering our relationship with you."
Neris: "Mmm..."
Ilias: "Relation, angel and monster too..."
Nero quickly sneezes, finally nodding.
Nero: "We'll go. Quickly now."

>> No.2021712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553391468934.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021711
Good, then to the finest restaurant I've eaten in this world so far.
Yes, she went taste testing first before starting her investigation of luka
With a wave of her hand, they would be in front of a restaurant
All you can eat, so choose everything you want.

>> No.2021713   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021690
Probably. I am just quite confident in myself. You two however are rather underestimating me for being a bunch of human girls.
Not well versed in saiyans, they all look the same to him.
Even so, can you really handle my body? Would at first glance will you drop to your knees and service me? I am curious a bunch of fighting females will do.

>> No.2021714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553392502278.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021712
Neris quickly rushes in, taking it for granted, Nero following behind his impulsive sister.

Luka and his party awkwardly get along as well, as beaten up as they were, their spirits mildly down.

>> No.2021715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553392604619.png -(527.3 KiB, 800x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539996

>>2021713
Oi! Did you just call us humans? You're looking down on us!? That's gonna piss me off.
Caulifla slams a fist into an open palm and cracks her knuckles.

You really don't know what you're getting yourself into challenging Saiyans.

K: Sis... fighting here would be a bad idea. We'll get in trouble if anyone else gets hurt.

>> No.2021716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553392770866.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021714
Once they get in and are seated, she'd let everyone order what they wanted, as for what Ilias wanted, well, she ordered absolutely everything on the menu

>> No.2021717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553392885263.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021716
They'd be eating. But enjoy that awkward atmosphere. The Luka's retinue and the monsters just quietly eating their fill, not sure of what to do.

>> No.2021718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553392855309.jpg -(254.2 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260267

>>2021691
"I did trick Mario and Luigi... repeatedly and nearly take over the world once... I didn't get to be king of boos by being stupid.
Just a pity her cruel sociopathic ways keeps her from keeping her victories.
So we got a thing to deal with Jr then.... we're ready then.

>> No.2021720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553393476225.png -(173.8 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178002

>>2021717
Ilias won't mind, she'll happily stuff her face with food, although while eating she would look to the party
By the way, is promestein here with you all?

>> No.2021721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394001948.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021720
Luka: "She's back in the pocket castle. She's been wanting to research more."
Lucifina: "Promestein and Eden still don't get along so they're avoiding each other~"
Eden: "Si-sister!"

>> No.2021722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394116554.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021721
So science God Promestein is with you then, good.

>> No.2021723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394178157.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021722
Ilias: "A younger iteration of her."
I will raise her correctly this time.

>> No.2021724   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021715
"Saiyans?" Hard to tell the difference. I apologize, ahaha...
Without a warning, he grips his cloak and rips it off, exposing his body. A chiseled frame of muscle, and covered in tattoos. A long red main and a smirk.
Learn to channel that anger!
His body then oozes a tempting aura, is their will strong enough? Could be, he's mostly really trying to by enough time to get their bodies to respond more towards what he wants from them.

>> No.2021725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394351385.png -(485.2 KiB, 831x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496805

>>2021723
I wonder how differently the two of them developed.

>> No.2021726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394557355.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021725
Ilias: "Our promestein is still... Pure to say the least. She hasn't gone full mad scientist with her experiments."
Although, when Ilias mentions experiments, luka's face turns a bit pink

>> No.2021727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394757256.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021726
I funded most of her experiments in my world, I saw a lot of promise from them.
We later worked together during the great monster war as we pooled our knowledge together to enhance my body many times past it's limits.
In exchange I allowed her to keep all the knowledge she got, and she used it to grant herself large amounts of power.
She's taken to managing human affairs after seeing countless times that humans have gone to war with each other with whatever new technology they got.

>> No.2021728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553394818491.png -(922.1 KiB, 1403x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
944272

>>2021718
Yeah I guess we are. And you should be more than ready to start actin' like a proper spymaster. I don't wanna see you hesitating at the portal anymore.

>> No.2021729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395005620.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021727
Ilias: "That is... Extremely different."
She shakes her head, incapable of imagining her own promestein acting like that.

>> No.2021730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395074615.jpg -(196.8 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201518

>>2021724
>>2021724
You need a lesson in dealing with Saiyans...
Caulifla smirks back at him.

You don't look so tough compared to Broly.

K: Sis... that aura's getting stronger.

I know~ It's making me even more excited!
Caulifla takes a fighting stance and immediately powers up to SSJ4, releasing a powerful aura of her own and emanating a lot of demonic energy as she did.
Also she monkey now.

I call dibs~!
She said as Kale looked on anxiously, looking like she was about to give in first.

>> No.2021731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395167329.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021729
There was a naive belief that knowledge solves everything, but sometimes, people care more about their own agendas than they do with simply being enlightened.
Normally she would not have minded that they squabble with each other, since that leads to new leaps in innovation.
But humans will sometimes fight until neither side is left standing, and then there will be no progress.

>> No.2021732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395269904.jpg -(354.2 KiB, 480x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362735

>>2021728
I think ending up like this messed with my head in the worst way but now....
She grinned devilishly.
I remember who I really am... don't feel sorry for the suckers I'll fool when I'm done with them, they'll deserve it.

>> No.2021733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395378271.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021731
Ilias: "So? Why're you telling us this?"

>> No.2021734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395478606.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021733
Isn't it fun to learn from other worlds and how things could have been?
Has making Lucifina killed your curiosity?

>> No.2021735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395627268.png -(386.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395469

>>2021732
Heh that's what I like to hear. Now get to it!
Bowser snaps her fingers and then restores Boo's powers to her.

>> No.2021736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553395902183.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021734
Ilias: "..."
Luka: "We've been getting more wound up as our adventure is getting more intense. The great war has begun again."

>> No.2021737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553396077872.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021736
Then I suggest learning how to relax, and quickly.
You experiencing defeat today seems to have got you down, but it was not a real fight.
It served to show you how much room there is to grow.

>> No.2021738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553396354829.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021737
Ilias: "Don't you think I know just how badly we need to catch up? There's still too much we don't know."
The three children are dripping with trepidation, their hands hovering over Ilias, awkwardly trying to calm the pouting angel.

>> No.2021739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553396990831.png -(1.9 MiB, 1246x1487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2002732

>>2021735
Powers?
She asked and was then granted suddenly snapping her fingers and floating up again.
Now that's more like it.... Later Bowsey....
And she'd float off then.

>> No.2021740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553397100468.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021738
Then relax some.

>> No.2021741   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021730
Ryu: Talk is cheap
Wait who said that?
The big oni will look at the girl and is rather surprised.
Not what I expected, you certainly aren't human...Now show me what you got!

>> No.2021742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553398562048.jpg -(307.0 KiB, 900x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314375

>>2021741
Powering up some dangerously high powered ki blasts in each hand, Caulifla grinned devilishly at the Oni.

Who cares who all is here~ I hope you got a way to handle me, 'cause this building is gonna go bye-bye by the time I'm done!

Kale in the meantime, starts fidgeting, rubbing her legs together and pulling down on the brim of her shirt. She found herself staring at the Oni almost hypnotically.
K: Mmn... I don't want to fight him now.
C: I'll have all the fun then!
Caulifla would say and then hurl two small ki blasts at the Oni- however small they are though, they will make extraordinarily large explosions. Enough to wipe out a small city block- because Caulifla doesn't know the meaning of subtlety.

>> No.2021743   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021742
As they hurl towards him, all he could do is smile away. This this destination was chosen specifically for these types of things. Since Bowsette, he had to make sure he had ways to deal with people like these who like to cause trouble and break homes. One for certain, a way to de-power people like Califula using the incense itself and a special type of mana coating the entire room. The oni will catch both of her ki blasts and basically crushes them.
Oh boy, you're a reckless one.
Kale will hear a click from behind and the door snaps shut.

>> No.2021744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553407298053.png -(226.6 KiB, 600x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232027

>>2021743
>>2021743
Hmmm...
Caulifla hears the click tonces toward Kale and the door, and then stares at the Oni darkly.

...Stronger than you look. But can you handle us physically?
She doesn't look terribly amused, but she'll ball a fist, take a deep breath, and then punch at the floor attempting to break the room.
Will he stop her? Is the room strong enough to withstand her strength?

Kale doesn't seem keen on letting this go on much longer herself, as she starts to meekly approach the Oni, ignoring Caulifla's antics.

K: It's been a little while... I don't mind trying this.

>> No.2021745   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021744
Just as he was going to go stop the other saiyan, Kale came up to the mountain of a oni.
Huh? really? As shy as you look, you're rather open with getting your wants out the way. Fine, I'll start with you.
He leans down, petting the girl on the head.

Last edited 19/03/24(Sun)03:33.

>> No.2021746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553413755529.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 1199x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170095

>>2021745
>>2021745
Finding that the room is indeed sturdy enough to handle even a punch from her, Caulifla is taken aback and looks up to find Kale getting headpats from the Oni.

C: Kale! I called dibs, what are you doing!?

K: Mm... I just want to feel good again. It's been a while and I know Sis is feeling it too.
She'd mumble, blushing at the Oni and then looking down at her feet- or was that the Oni's crotch?

>> No.2021747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553470643622.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

Its been a while since the Prince was checked in on and while life was difficult for him at the present moment with two daughters, a pet that still requires vigorous training.

WHAP! CRACK! SNAP!

And one rambunctious mistress. Virgil had his hands rather full. It wouldnt be long Burger he emerged from Satya's room and got a shock to his collar to straighten himself out. That got him putting one foot in front of the other.

I'll turn the tables on her someday...

The things he does for booty.

>> No.2021748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553471683575.png -(242.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248396

>>2021747
Haru is wandering the halls as he does, scooting off his angelu daughter who probably is telling him about her newest boytoy

But he spots Virgil and gives a wave
Hey there killer, lady problems~?

>> No.2021749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553472861897.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>2021748
Virgil returns the wave and lets out a chuckle.

Only with my mistress. Everyone else is fairly happy... Save for Camilla but when is she ever happy?

He takes a breath.

I at least hope Kai and Vanora are getting along well.

He happens to be heading downstairs to check on his Neet Daughter and fluff daughter.

>> No.2021750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553473784464.png -(2.3 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2404149

>>2021749
You know the solution might be to not openly call her that.
Haru chuckles as he follows Virgil for the time being

You know with how much you worry about it's hard to believe you're Lupul's kid sometimes. He just seems to cruise through things no matter who he bangs. Even Twilight steps on me from time to time...I mean I'm into it, but still.

>> No.2021751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553474805278.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>2021750
That may not be the best idea Satya can be rather possessive.

She still exchanges dirty looks with Vanel.

I think my dad's like that because he can handle the whole multiple body thing a lot better than I can. Plus i think his experience has a lot to do with it. One problem pops up and he already has several solutions.... I'll get to his level one day.

>> No.2021752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553475049966.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94835

>>2021751
One day!
You just have to pick yourself up that whole "being a mass of slimy tentacles" trick.

>> No.2021753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553476079974.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>2021752
Well I could if I absolutely wanted to. But my mom likes having me like this. Plus Dad said its best if she doesn't find out... For my sake mostly.

Because Virgil didnt want to suddenly find himself always around his Mom again. Anyways they're approaching Neet Daughter's room. You can tell by the controller that zooms between Haru and Virgil when they open the door. Inside is a classic Sibling Rivalry brewing.

Kai: Rrrrrrgh! Impssible! How did you pull off that flawless ultra combo while COMPLETELY nullifying my combos USING THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME!?

The little fluff loli holding the player 2 controller just gives her a big smile.

Vanora: Can we play again big sis?

Kai's tail jolts and her eye twitches.

Kai: ....

Virgil: Having fun you two?

>> No.2021754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553476366702.jpg -(245.5 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251347

>>2021753
Hoo, aren't they rampunctious?
Haru peers around Virgil since this boy is now taller than this cat man.

>> No.2021755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553478068101.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021740
Little Ilias turns away from the other, continuing to pout and eat her own food. Neris eating just like her mother would and be an overall glutton whilst Nero and Luka take their time to enjoy the food.

>> No.2021756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553478070000.png -(48.2 KiB, 279x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49378

>>2021754
Kai looks to the door. Shes not happy to see either of them at the moment.

Kai: ... Go with Dad. I have a patch to Make.

Vanora: But you said I could play with you all day...

Kai: Big Sis needs to work. Go with daddy because he has ALL the time in the world for you

Vanora: 'Kaaaaay!

She'll put the controller down and hug Used dad. Until she sees Haru's tail.

Vanora: Gasp! Fluffy!

The tail love never ends.

Last edited 19/03/24(Sun)21:41.

>> No.2021757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553478601556.jpg -(151.2 KiB, 480x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154865

>>2021756
Haru flicks his tail for the kitty
Geez, it's like I'm experiencing deja vu.

Hey there~

>> No.2021758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553478688530.png -(387.2 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396463

>>2021755
I enjoyed exploring this world, it's a bit refreshing to see what could have been if I didn't kill all the monsters during the war.

>> No.2021759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553478751391.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021758
Luka: "You did what?! Weren't there good monsters too?"

>> No.2021760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553479013467.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021759
During that time? No, no there weren't.
Monsters were freshly created and their instincts were strong and hard to control.
At the time, they were devouring humans left and right, and we had to do something.
In my world However, there were no Lucifina or Micaela to lead the angels into battle, so it fell onto my shoulders to command and fight on the front lines.

>> No.2021761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553479160370.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021760
Ilias: She's right. Monsters back then were true monsters compared to how they are now. They're much more tame in comparison, even the extremely predatory ones."

Luka: "I... I understand."
Ancient monsters are that different?

>> No.2021762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553479470914.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021761
Me and Alice had very different ways of seeing things.
I tended to view angels as simply creations and had a very distant attitude towards them.
Alice however, tended to look upon her creations with love and adoration, however, she had no love or care for anything else, and brought down her fury on anything who attacked her creations.
That led to the conflict since Humanity was my creation. My creation which Alice simply offered to them as food.
After several battles I slew all of the ancestors and eventually killed Alice as well.
But, I hear that this world has one of the ancestors still living with you all, and that she has apparently changed over the centuries.
That's pretty impressive, considering she was one of the worst.

>> No.2021763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553479952343.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021762
Ilias: "Do you mean Tamamo? She's changed a lot over time. Any that couldn't were removed or sealed."
Luka: "We met her before that other time, right?"
Ilias: "Yes. The Tamamo of our world is a... decent monster among the moderate factions."

>> No.2021764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553480445257.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021763
Yes, the fox.
You still sound skeptical of such a change, not that I can blame you.

>> No.2021765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553480686617.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021764
Ilias: "She did come to our aid. Let alone holding off the evil version of herself. She's shown she's changed. We can use her and Alma Elma well."

>> No.2021766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553481184824.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>2021757
The lil' fluff latches onto Haru's tail and nuzzles it lovingly.

Vanora: Heya! She looks to her dad. How come you dont have a tail this fluffy daddy?

Virgil: Because of a little thing called human anatomy~

Virgil cant help but ruffle her long hair.

Last edited 19/03/24(Sun)22:33.

>> No.2021767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553481246033.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021765
I'm not familiar with this Alma Elma, but I am familiar with Alice's world if you want a bit of information.

>> No.2021768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553481851928.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021767
Ilias: "What is their world like then?"
Luka: The sisters mentioned something about their being a world of true freedom?"

>> No.2021769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553482230000.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021768
HA!
Freedom they say.
Freedom for themselves and no one else.
The angels ask that you throw away your freedom, but the monsters simply take it away.
Listen well, that world of theirs is nothing but a burning hell-scape where the strong survive.
The freedom they tout, is the freedom that anyone may gain once they become strong.
The freedom that anyone is offered if things align in their favor and they are allowed to gain the strength.
That freedom is a lie. It is not freedom for all, it is freedom to the few, and damn anyone else.
The only freedom you are allowed is to "Attempt" and gain strength.

The world is riddled with devastation and human farms, where humans and monsters fight against each other, or humans are cattle.

Last edited 19/03/24(Sun)22:50.

>> No.2021770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553482729488.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021769

Luka: "I can't forgive such a world!"

Ilias: "It is to be expected. The traditional monsters won there. So they wouldn't have changed. Only gotten worse. Still cannot create anything. It doesn't change much, we knew we could not trust them."

Last edited 19/03/24(Sun)22:58.

>> No.2021771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553483659371.png -(2.3 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2404149

>>2021766
Haru doesn't mind much like he usually doesn't. His tail flicks complacently at the tip.

Human anatomy is overrated, you should get some accessories.

>> No.2021772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553483737493.png -(298.9 KiB, 613x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306038

>>2021770
Another piece on info you might find interesting, and this came from the angels of the other world.
They are not simply killing the people of this world to fix this timeline, but rather to use their modified reincarnation system to bring anyone dead in this world to theirs.
They are trying to beat chaos in an arms race, but they are making the chaos worse by doing so.
The angels method is one of control, but they cannot because the chaos is too much for them.
Guess who is to blame for that?

>> No.2021773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553483872356.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021772
Ilias: "The monsters. Again, just like the Alice back then. She has not foresight."
Luka: "Then we have to narrow down the tartarus connected to their world so they stop messing with our own."

>> No.2021774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553484406595.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021773
I'll let you choose how you deal with that, you may find the angels to be allies in that battle, but I would not trust them either.
She'd look to Ilias
After all, you would know yourself best.

>> No.2021775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553486653444.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021774
Ilias: We'll work with them, but we won't become like them."
Luka: "We're going to maintain the coexistence of all races here. We'll stop the chaos alongside my father."

>> No.2021791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553619322726.jpg -(156.4 KiB, 624x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160123
>Sanary

Meanwhile Tohru's gaze will remain fixed on Sanary as she continues her striptease. The dragon maid was already feeling pretty excited as her body keeps showing the signs. But with Sanary already beginning to pitch a tent, the dragon sees this. And immediately feels her body growing hotter. especially at her crotch, as the sight and thought of her cock was riling her up

Once all her clothing came off, Tohru started to strut towards Sanary while smiling knowingly

>> No.2021792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553620191477.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>2021791
The Demoness will let the dragon get closer to her. She'll be smiling at the lewd maid, wondering what Tooru's going to do once she gets close enough.
You look eager.

>> No.2021793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553621187832.jpg -(598.5 KiB, 876x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
612831

>>2021792
Indeed she is, as her eyes began to morph into hearts. Frida truly did an admirable job conditioning the dragon

"How can I not be?"

Tohru says with a lustful smirk as she assumes the position. Seems the dragon wants to give Sanary the succ before anything as she gets on her knees and starts spreading her legs so she can get at her cock better. All while wearing a hungry looking expression

"So big, perfect for a dragon such as myself~"

Her long, thick, serpent-like tongue starts to lick at her large growth without any need for instruction

>> No.2021794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553622388971.png -(138.4 KiB, 241x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141736

>>2021793
You want a treat, huh?
Sanary grins, placing her hands on the side of Tooru's head. She won't do anything for no, but Torru can feel Sanary's rod twitch as it's licked.

>> No.2021795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553622683995.jpg -(127.0 KiB, 850x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130072

>>2021794
Tohru would awnser...but with the sounds of her heavy breathing, low moaning, and enthusiastic slurping. ...It answers Sanary's question well enough. Even Tohru's tail will wag and drag across the floor as she resumes pleasing Sanary's girl-cock and coating it with her tongue and very warm saliva

"Mmmm~"

Tohru starts taking it base-deep into her mouth, her mouth-pussy clamping down tightly around her throbbing growth

>> No.2021796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553624423232.png -(34.8 KiB, 150x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35618

>>2021795
Haaaa~ Good girl~
Sanary says adn she holds Tooru's head tightly. She's start to pull back and thrust forward, throat fucking the dragon maid.

>> No.2021797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553625299966.jpg -(75.7 KiB, 611x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77469

>>2021796
The smothered sounds of Tohru gagging on Sanary's cock can be heard as things begin to spice up

Tohru will wrap her hand around Sanary's rod and jerks her off tightly a few times as things continue to get wild

Her throat keeps tightening around it. Loving every second Sanary fucks her throat, once getting to her tip she'll suck on it really hard, resulting in more pleasure

>> No.2021798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553625877881.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 565x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42753

>>2021797
The demon lord will starts panting. She'll start to throat fuck Tooru even faster, the sounds of her flesh hitting the dragons face starts filling the room.

>> No.2021799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553626167270.png -(762.8 KiB, 1280x1314) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
781139

>>2021798
"Mmmgh~! Mmmph~!"

Tohru is going to keep at it. But just as Sanary gets into the heat of it, her big balls slapping the underside of the dragon's chin over and over. Tohru will suck on Sanary's rod even harder, keeping her lodged in her throat while balls deep as she pleasures her further and further, eager to taste her hot, thick, cum

>> No.2021800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553630195000.jpg -(601.3 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615707

>>2021799
Nnnnn~♥
The Demon moans hotly as her dick swells up. She'll push her hip forward, Holding the dragon's head still as she unloads her hot, sticky seed down the dragon's throat.

Last edited 19/03/26(Tue)15:56.

>> No.2021801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553631365530.jpg -(230.5 KiB, 850x729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236023

>>2021800
The horns make for great handlebars

"Here it comes, so much pre-cum is coming out♥"

She'd think to herself as she feels Sanary's rod begin to swell and throb powerfully in her mouth. Her serpentine tongue wrapping around the base tightly, as if holding back her orgasm via pressure to let it build as much as possible

Until finally, Sanary couldn't take it anymore and blows her big load while balls deep in the Dragon Maid's throat pussy. Eagerly taking in every drop of cum Sanary's balls let out. Sucking it out as well, once the throbbing stopped Tohru will release Sanary's girl-cock from her mouth with a lewd, wet, pop

>> No.2021802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553631891047.png -(657.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673166

>>2021801
Haha~ There you go, TOoru. A nice snack.
Sanary looks down at the dragon with a lewd grin. She's not even close to behind finished as her length is still rack hard despite climaxing.

>> No.2021803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553632771397.jpg -(530.3 KiB, 864x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542996

>>2021802
"Yes...thank you so much for the snack...it was delicious."

Said Tohru while breathing heavily, donning a lustful expression as well. She lets Sanary's wet cock rest against her face. Her tongue still licking at it, meaning she wants more

She'll grip Sanary's cock and starts jerking her off, surely the demon lord still has plenty left in the tank, thought Tohru

"I want it in my pussy~"

Said the dragon maid, her eyes now looking more feral

>> No.2021804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553633272199.png -(77.1 KiB, 218x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78984

>>2021803
Sanary grins as she slaps Tooru's face with her dick. She's making sure Tooru knows who's in charge.
Do you now? Well I guess you better go bend over the back of the couch for me.

>> No.2021805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553634101139.jpg -(150.3 KiB, 850x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153942

>>2021804
And without further ado, Tohru obeys Sanary and bends herself over the sofa. Shaking her large, thicc, ass and hips for Sanary's viewing pleasure

Her pussy drips with her lewd fluids, she wants Sanary's cock so bad that her pussy won't stop drooling

"Here, use my pussy and get me pregnant~"

She says, overcome completely by her lust. Losing her sense of self and simply wishes to be Sanary's cumdump and breeding sow

>> No.2021806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553635044515.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87274

>>2021805
Sanary will slide up behind the dragon, giving her ass a hard slap as she lines herself up and teases the dragon's slit with the tip of her rod.
What a slutty maid you are.
And not giving the girl a chance to respond, she slam her dick home, pushing all the way inside of her.

>> No.2021807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553635664659.jpg -(207.0 KiB, 850x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211949

>>2021806
"Nnnnggh~!"

The prodding sends lots of pleasure shivers up the dragon's tail and spine. Making her drip all the more with excitement!

"Yes, punish me for being so slutty~!"

Her pussy hungers for cock and cum and pushes herself against Sanary's tip. And once Sanary goes balls deep, Tohru's pussy clamps around her very tightly, wrapping it in a pleasure shroud of slippery heat as her thick tail rests against the demon's body

>> No.2021808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553636036263.jpg -(693.4 KiB, 625x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
710019

>>2021807
Sanary grins lustlly as she looks at the slutty dragon's backside. She'll start to thrust, pulling almost completely out of her before she slamming her dick home. While she does this, though, she'll reach around Tooru's hips, rubbing just above the girl's crotch as she starts to mark her with a fertility tattoo. She'll leaving nothing to chance.

>> No.2021809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553636459901.png -(389.2 KiB, 620x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398510

>>2021808
The tattoo glows brightly as it forms on Tohru's womb. Somehow everything suddenly feels much better as its dark magic courses through her body, making her fall even further

"Haaaahn~! it feels so good~!"

Tohru yells out in pure bliss, feeling it each time Sanary's tip bashes against her hungry womb

>> No.2021810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553637051965.jpg -(95.8 KiB, 733x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98058

>>2021809
It'll feel even better when I finish!
Sanary will grin, bring her hand back around to give the slutty dragon's ass another slap. She'll keep on pounding Tooru as well, changing the angle to stimulate her in different ways. What the dragon doesn't see is Sanary chugging a potion. She's going to make absolutely sure the dragon gets knocked up.

>> No.2021811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553637873469.jpg -(224.7 KiB, 1280x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230054

>>2021810
Tohru's fat ass bounces from the slap. And not long after, a red imprint of Sbnarey's hand will appear on Th\ohru's ass as it bounces after each thrust upon her cock

"Gaaahn~!! More~! Harder! Rougher!"

Yells out Tohru, completely lost in a haze of bliss. Her pussy running with her slick juices, lubing up Snary nice and good, her pussy almost sucking her cock further in

>> No.2021812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553638754604.png -(103.4 KiB, 289x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105846

>>2021811
Sanary will give the dragon what she wants. She'll reach forward and sinks her fingers into Tooru's hair, pullilng her head back as she continues to ravage the girls sex with her dick. She doesn't seem like she's stopping any time soon.

>> No.2021813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553639229293.jpg -(278.8 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285457

>>2021812
Tohru's head pulls back from the hair pulling. Not once losing that lustful and far-gone expression she has on her face. As Sanary's dick feels that good and she can't think of anything else aside from getting fucked and getting pregnant by the Demon Lord

>> No.2021814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553639927670.png -(220.1 KiB, 281x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225413

>>2021813
Hehehe~ Take, it Tooru!
Sanary says as she pushes her dick deep inside of Tooru. And those words also signel the demon lord's climax as she pumps the dragon's womb will of her seed.

>> No.2021815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553641249257.jpg -(156.4 KiB, 624x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160123

>>2021814
"Guuuuuh~!!"

Tohru's tail wraps around Sanary's waist once that final push into womb happens. The dragon wants her deep inside her as much as possible as she feels Sanary's cock begin to swell and throb

"Fill me up~!"

Her swollen, hungry womb taking in all of Sanary's thick cum, causing the dragon to cum-inflate a little bit~ Her womb tattoo glowing brightly, making absolutely sure her eggs are fertilized with Sanary's hot and fertile semen

>> No.2021816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553643603168.png -(344.9 KiB, 563x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353209

>>2021815
Sanary will continue to cum inside the "poor" dragon. Tooru's stomach might even bulge out from how much the demon lord pumped into her. She'll grin, though, and let's go of the maid's hair as she let's the girl come down.
There~

>> No.2021817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553643924380.png -(926.8 KiB, 800x1267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
949056

>>2021816
It does indeed look bigger thanks to all the semen Sanary pumped inside her. So much in fact that some of it even spilled out of her plugged up hole

And if Sanary's yet to pull out of Tohru. She'll hear the dragon panting heavily as she orgasms hard. Her mixed fluids and semen running down her thighs as her pussy keeps squeezing out what's left in her balls

>> No.2021818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553645595600.png -(394.9 KiB, 675x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404354

>>2021817
Ohhh~ You really liked that, didn't you?
Sanary snarks even as she moans. She'll stay inside of the dragon, shooting seveal more ropes of her sticky fluids into the dragon's waiting sex.

>> No.2021819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553646099405.png -(991.4 KiB, 861x1153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1015150

>>2021818
"Y-Yes, I love it..."

Replies Tohru, her hands over her belly as it continues expanding due to Sanary continuing to shoot load after load of her seed inside her

"Gaaaaah~! So much...♥"

Tohru moves her hips, milking Sanary more roughly

"Haaa~! Haaa~!!"

>> No.2021820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553646582953.png -(657.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673166

>>2021819
Nnnn~♥
Sanary moans when Tooru does that, but having spent her load, she'll finally pull out of the dragon with a wet plop.
Hehehe~

>> No.2021821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553647174081.jpg -(177.6 KiB, 603x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181890

>>2021820
F: "Mm, nice creampie~"

Let's not forget about Frida. Who's been recording the entire thing!

Indeed, as a large amount of cum flows out of Tohru. It's quite a lewd sight, although both redheads know that there is no way Tohru is coming out of this not pregnant

The dragon maid just moaning and shivering, as the feeling of that causes her to orgasm again. And just flops over the sofa as the lewd cocktail spills out from her, leaving her in a pleasured stupor

F: Whistles "Hehehe~ That was hot as fuck, Sanary. Looking forward to rewatching this, I'll be sure to email you the file~"

>> No.2021822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553648576573.png -(30.9 KiB, 170x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31655

>>2021821
Haha~ She's completely out of it now.
She'll look over at Frida with a grin.
Oh good. I'll look forward to watching it too.

>> No.2021823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553648912765.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 900x1255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106361

>>2021822
Frida grins

"Heh, and most of all? I'm looking forward to my surprise. Totally going to record that too."

Said Frida with a knowing smirk as she fiddles about with her fancy camera and then closes it

>> No.2021824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553648976351.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>2021823
Oh trust me. It'll be worth recording.
Sanary grins, already getting several ideas about this.

>> No.2021825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553650630125.jpg -(708.7 KiB, 1132x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725718

>>2021824
Even Frida's already thinking of all the sorts of things she's going to do to the "poor" female that Sanary is going to pick out for her. Not to mention it excites her all the more

"Hahaha, nice! Just holler at me whenever the day comes."

Winks

"Anyway, why not hang out a while longer and wet your whistle with me? I still want a turn, Sanary~"

She said, approaching the demon lord and strokes her chin

>> No.2021826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553650994429.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2021825
Haha, sure. I've got some time to kill, anyway.
The girl smirks as Frida slides closer to her.
Not that I answer to anyone. I can take as long as I want.

>> No.2021827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553652010247.png -(565.2 KiB, 790x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
578780

>>2021826
"That's what I like to hear~!"

with Sanary all close and comfy with Frida, the demoness then summons forth a bottle of the good stuff: Dan Akroyd's Crystal Skull Vodka

"Check this out, one of the Ghostbusters made this shit, ahahaha~!"

Summons two shot glasses

"Quadruple distilled with 500 million-year-old diamonds or some shit, let's try some!"

Something silly always happens with Frida

Last edited 19/03/26(Tue)22:00.

>> No.2021828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553652339744.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 933x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343292

>>2021827
Sometimes you amaze me with what you can get your hands on, Frida.
Sanry says as she looks at the bottle. Not that she cares.
Still, don't keep me waiting, girl.

>> No.2021829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553653073861.jpg -(264.2 KiB, 650x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270559

>>2021828
"Hehehe, fuck yeah, let's get our drink on~"

And with that; Frida pours them both a shot. And at this point, I think a fade to them enjoying that vodka, likely clearing the entire bottle between the two of them. ...Before fucking each other's brains out for hours on end. And then double-teaming Tohru once she regains consciousness!

>> No.2021830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553727803143.png -(487.4 KiB, 476x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499130

Trunks has had a while to get used to the city, somewhat stillable to keep his distance from most others and getting too involved, he's at least used to naked figures now and the energy hasn't hit him so much anymore given he's a guy
Funny how you just get used to seeing this kinda stuff, least mom isn't around, that would be weird.
he finishes up a can of that rotten capitalist hetap and bins it

>> No.2021831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553728095690.jpg -(846.9 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867207

>>2021830
It won't be long until the delicious scent of food starts reaching his nostrils! And should he follow it, it'll lead him towards a food stand, with a pretty young woman hard at work behind it. And by the looks of things, she's a pretty amazing cook, being almost acrobatic in how she moves and cooks throughout her small kitchen

Although the happy looking people eating her food at her stools is a good clue as well

"Hwooh~! Order 66, ready!"

>> No.2021832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553728319874.png -(815.7 KiB, 930x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835307

>>2021831
A suddenly jolt goes through Trunk's heart.....like a million sou-ok that's too easy
Actually, it was the smell of the nice food after a drink and the cute girl operating it, she actually looked normal!
Oh! That looks appealing!
he gets up and wanders over looking to the stall and what she is preparing and herself
66? Busy lunchtime for you.

>> No.2021833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553728751662.jpg -(52.2 KiB, 314x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53439

>>2021832
"Yup, business is good. Good thing people still need to eat."

She replied why continuing to cook her food, preparing it in its dish and then handing it off to another hungry customer

She eventually looks up at him and smiles

"So~ You hungry then, go ahead and grab yourself a stool and take a look at the menu!"

Trunks can simply reach for one off the stack she has on the counter. All the dishes are Chinese Food, since Jam's Chinese

>> No.2021834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553728892271.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2021833
Yeah I'm feeling peckish, thanks!
he takes the list and runs his eyes down
Chicken and Rice...
he says to himself, stomoch rumbling, Saiyans have that appetite
I could go for some of that.
he eyes back to her as she works, her chinese outfit standing out, and making the connection to her and the food

>> No.2021835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553729397771.png -(434.0 KiB, 500x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444452

>>2021834
"Wow, he's pretty handsome. Cute hair~"

hearing those stomach noises, Jam smirks

"Mhm~♪ Looks like you came at the right time too. Had a busy day yourself and didn't get time to eat?"

...Which might be true, given Bra sometimes just doesn't let him take a break for anything

And with asking that; Jam starts working on Trunk's dish while preparing other dishes as well, good multi-tasker

>> No.2021836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553729769870.jpg -(88.6 KiB, 570x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90705

>>2021835
Haha, you could say that, I train hard and look after my sister, always nice to get a break you know? I'll take a good portion, smells great!
he puts the list down and eyes up Jam
You certainly got practice managing this place!

>> No.2021837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553730247561.png -(585.2 KiB, 584x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599247

>>2021836
"Hehe, thanks. I don't mean to brag buuuut~ My cooking's pretty amazing~ You'll see for yourself."

Grins a little

"And yeah, I love what I do but I'm looking forward to finally giving myself a break a little later. Anyway, yeah, before I ended up here I owned my own restaurant for a number of years. So I do have plenty of experience."

And another thing Trunks will notice, if the parts of Jam's body that show skin, he'll also see toned muscles, especially her legs, those are quite thicc and toned, and the cloth on her midriff is tight enough that her toned abs can be seen as well

>> No.2021838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553730780738.jpg -(423.9 KiB, 550x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434070

>>2021837
he does notice this and is just flat out admiring her figure now, impressed and curious
You work out too? Outside of all the multitasking you are doing.

>> No.2021839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553731122148.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 850x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167314

>>2021838
Nods

"Yup, I may not look it but I'm also a fighter. ...But I hardly do any fighting these days, mostly for self-defense and all that."

She chuckles and then winks at him as if making a joke

>> No.2021840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553731300438.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283

>>2021839
What've you got to defend yourself from? Some of the saiyans been eyeing you up?
he chuckles, although, he really cannot be sure, anyone could be super strong here! He has a little stretch and leans against the table
She's pretty nice...and a hell of a looker. Nice to meet someone normal compared to most else

>> No.2021841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553731555783.png -(268.0 KiB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274434

>>2021840
Smiles in a "Well..." sort of way

"Eh, mostly a bunch of craziness from my old world that forced me to use my fists. ...Also, what is a Saiyan?"

>> No.2021842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553731670338.jpg -(596.3 KiB, 1080x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610569

>>2021841
Oh, that sucks...kinda dangerous for them to do that in this world to someone cute.
He just said matter of factly, after all cutes get alot of attention here

As for Saiyans, we're kind of a warrior race that can generate incredible power, there's a few that train around here, away from the city.

>> No.2021843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553732694627.png -(692.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709091

>>2021842
"Hehe, well don't let my cute looks fool you there stud~ I can hold my own if it comes to it."

Jam then raises her brow

"Oooh, okay. So you're one of those types. Well first I ever heard of Saiyans, but that explains those muscles of yours. And if they're as strong as you say then it's a good thing they fight away from the city. That'd be bad for business!"

And with that; trunks receives his big bowl of Fried Chicken and Rice

"Anyway, eat up~!"

>> No.2021844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553732852230.png -(1.9 MiB, 1861x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1954247

>>2021843
Don't worry about that, I know anyone can be hiding plenty around here.
he eyes the food as she places it for him, reaching for something to eat it with
You ain't kidding, back home we had to have strong protective energy barriers put up when sparring, otherwise it could do excessive damage!
At least when close to the city, as his mom would have shared
Thanks!
and without much more word he quickly starts eatting...and just like his pop he doesn't waste time. OM NOM NOM~ The food isn't lasting long

>> No.2021845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553733628883.jpg -(217.8 KiB, 1000x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223029

>>2021844
"Sounds like you guys are a pretty big deal. At least you seem nice, strong types tend to like boasting and throwing their weight around for no good reason."

Smiles, chuckling as she notices how quickly he's eating

"You really were hungry, am I going to have to whip up seconds~?"

Jam's low-key checking out the Saiyan youth, she does find him attractive. And those feelings slowly start building

>> No.2021846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553733818026.jpg -(23.8 KiB, 239x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24417

>>2021845
Om nom nom, he finally stops after a gulp
Ahhh~ Wow, that's amazing! Ahh..well, yeah a lot of us are like that, I'm a little different, a little more human.
he gives a big happy grin
I'll eat whatever you got for me! Call me Trunks by the way!
he is a little distracted by the food, but still, he's quite enjoying his time with Jam!

>> No.2021847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553734368723.png -(983.6 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1007164

>>2021846
It always makes Jam happy to hear another satisfied customer. Hopefully, that means future business with a new face

"Well alright then, I'll surprise you trunks~ You can call me Jam."

And then Jam begins to cook something else!

"So...you're more human compared to regular Saiyans? What are the differences?"

>> No.2021848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553734606787.jpg -(481.0 KiB, 1200x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492522

>>2021847
Nice name..
he smiles
I'm a half-saiyan, human on my mom's side, my dad was the prince of the saiyans.
he stretches putting the bowl down, the food working it's way down leaves a nice aftertaste
AHhmm~ That feels great.

>> No.2021849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553735762552.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109582

>>2021848
"Wow, so I'm talking to royalty?"

Jam looked and sounded a bit surprised at that revelation. But quickly grins

"I'm still going to charge you, your highness~"

Sticks her tongue out a little as she reaches for the dirty plate and then tosses it behind her and kicks it up with her foot and the dish lands into the sink, somehow not breaking. And whatever she's making is starting to smell really good too!

>> No.2021850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553735938671.jpg -(31.8 KiB, 235x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32568

>>2021849
Ah..well, I have something here! I don't think of myself as royalty really..
he goes to check his wallet, he may or may not have enough..he did snack up during the day. If Jam wants she might claim he has too little, he enjoys the aroma coming from her stall
Mmm~ Ah! Hahah...you're pretty skilled with those legs!

>> No.2021851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553736466356.jpg -(25.5 KiB, 213x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26072

I guess a fish for once?
I haven't posted Amanda in ages so I guess I'll start with her, out on the town enjoying herself like usual.
Mmmm that was a fun ecounter but I need more.
I can also post Megan who set up her tail booth again, this time closer to the tentacle place cause why not
Or Annete and the others.

>> No.2021852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553736771150.jpg -(205.6 KiB, 976x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210497

>>2021850
Let's say he was a bit short, however, with how jam is feeling about him currently...and how those feelings are only growing stronger since Jam's long become a 2nd Gen MG. So there's hardly denying the attraction

"Eh, I guess I could let it slide this one time~ I'm sure there are other ways I can make him make up for the rest, fufufu~"

Indeed as she's already getting ideas

"That's not all these legs can do! Why, are my legs that attention-grabbing Trunks~?"

She lifts up the pink cloth to reveal her thicc and toned leg to trunks, he'll even spot...her side-ties

>> No.2021853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553736983613.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58621

>>2021852
They are fighter's legs, strong and well controlled and ah...they go great with your dress, can't help but admire.
he has gotten a little better about admitting what he's doing here thanks to being used to it, he does blush at her side ties though, it's always better than they start clothed

>> No.2021854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553738402210.jpg -(288.3 KiB, 850x1241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295259

>>2021853
"Haha, then maybe I can give you a little more to admire~ Just don't let it keep you from enjoying this meal I'm working hard to make for you!"

And with that; bam, Jam places his dish in front of him

"Here you go, one of my most popular dishes! Mapo Doufu~"

>> No.2021855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553738426954.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 700x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194514

And while I'm at it, here's Annete, taking a break from work to look for a place to snack at.
I'm overworking myself again.

>> No.2021856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553738629758.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1203369

>>2021854
Hold that thought then Jam! I wouldn't think of taking any of this forgranted!
he quickly takes the food once placed in front of him and starts to wolf it down, a happy om nom coming from him between bites until he is finished
Whew...ahhh..that really hit the spot..mm, nice aftertaste too..ahh~
He lets out a nice sigh, really content, looking back to Jam
I think you'll have a new fan.

>> No.2021857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739001114.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 729x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82562

>>2021855
And as she was walking around looking for a snack. The floofy one will suddenly be lifted off her feet from behind. He got back from his training today after several weeks, and he sought out his baby mama first

So Annete will quickly realize who it is

"..."

>> No.2021858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739242933.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 950x1507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162198

>>2021857
Well well well....
She'd say not surprised at all at his appearance, after all psychic.
Look who's back....

>> No.2021859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739258803.jpg -(914.4 KiB, 930x1286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
936387

>>2021856
"Damn, he sure can eat. The quickest way to a man's heart through their stomach, right~?"

Jam grins all friendly like the compliments do her ego good too

"Well I'll be more than happy to cook for you again, I always treat loyal customers right. Tell your Saiyan friends too!"

>> No.2021860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739446293.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 1242x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2021859
he sits up a little after laying back to let the food settle
Ah..don't worry I will, although you might need to be working double time for us.

he smiles
By the way, you were saying something about another thing you had to impress?

>> No.2021861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739641713.jpg -(116.2 KiB, 600x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118946

>>2021860
"No problem, the exposure on its own will be worth it."

"Especially if they all eat as you do."

"...~"

"Hmhm, maybe show off what these legs can really do if you're man enough~"

Starts playing with the "Out on break" sign with a small smirk

>> No.2021862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739809748.jpg -(594.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609211

>>2021861
he nods, smiling
Sure, and the rest of you.
She had a hell of a figure, bust especially along with it
You want to head somewhere out of the way?

>> No.2021863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553739992339.png -(190.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195211

>>2021862
She'll nod

"Alright, let me just clean up a little. Thankfully things are starting to slow down a bit now."

Feeling a bit excited, Jam starts to clean up a bit before closing up for the time being

>> No.2021864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553740136470.jpg -(50.4 KiB, 596x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51643

>>2021858
Broly grunts a little, nodding

"Mm, got back a few minutes ago. So I decided to come to see you first."

he said and gently lets Annette down

>> No.2021865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553740149429.png -(965.9 KiB, 1375x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989127

>>2021863
he'll help her a little tidy things away, his eyes wander now he isn't speaking on topic with her, surprised with himself that he hasn't been as nervous as he was before with 18, although it's not like she's flashing him as much as she did. Something heavily appealing about side-ties though!

>> No.2021866   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2021865
You can just easily slip them off with a simple pull, so easy to work around. Something about them being held up by spaghetti strings is hot

After a few minutes, they can set out

"Let's go to my favorite clearing at the park near-by. Not like i'm going to be wreaking havoc or anything. So it should be fine."

>> No.2021867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553740742638.png -(815.7 KiB, 930x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835307

>>2021866
Yeah, and I can watch you myself with plenty of room.
he'll start walking along with her
I could fly us there if you like.

>> No.2021868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553740908505.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194595

>>2021864
"Well you haven't missed much, I've mostly been teaching and watching the kids, the brats have been training too like usual and my older ones seem to all be traveling too...

So did you get stronger?

>> No.2021869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553741386339.jpg -(344.4 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352644

>>2021867
"Oh, so you can fly too. Hmhm, sounds you could be one of many talents Trunks."

Jam looks like she's thinking about

"Hehe, alright fine. I've never really flown before, so I'm game. So you better hold on to me tight~"

>> No.2021870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553741509966.png -(152.3 KiB, 653x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155959

>>2021869
Oh all of us Saiyans can do it!
he kneels a little then swoops Jam off her feet, holding her bridal style, with a smile as she is close to him, she'd feel a sample of his strength, thankfully he can control it
Don't worry, I won't let you go!
he blushes a little now feeling her in his arms as he takes off for the park, his instincts starting to ebb at him

>> No.2021871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553741567843.png -(1.1 MiB, 1169x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145981

>>2021868
"It doesn't sound like I've missed a lot. Everything sounds like it's always been."

"So that's good."

Broly simply nods to her question

>> No.2021872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553742016923.png -(1.9 MiB, 1074x1423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2043216

>>2021870
Meanwhile Jam deals with her own urges. Once in Trunk's embrace, she'll press herself against him and holds on tight. She smells so nice too

"H-Holy crap, I'm seriously flying...!"

She can leap vast distances, but flight? Never

>> No.2021873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553742235795.jpg -(400.6 KiB, 1650x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410190

>>2021872
Jam would feel Trunks' Ki as he uses it to push into the air to effectively fly
Well not really, I'm carrying you, but for all intents we are in the air!
His blush intensifies as she presses against him, till they finally get a moment to land, unless she acts first, a nice clear area with nothing around too near

>> No.2021874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553742854875.jpg -(170.8 KiB, 850x1303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174890

>>2021873
Jam's trying not to fall, despite holding on to trunks and vice a versa. She's just never experienced this sort of thing before

"I'm trying to adjust to this...! Wow..."

But she does look down at everything in a bird's eye view, and that's pretty spectacular. Well, for Jam at least

...Although right before they land she steals a neck nuzzle from him before letting herself off provided trunks let's go of her

>> No.2021875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553743381338.jpg -(147.1 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150676

>>2021871
Yes, mostly I've been keeping myself busy with my students and the like... heh heh.... and waiting for Vanel to finally introduce her child....
Eventually
And good that your training was rewarding.....

>> No.2021876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553743427097.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2021874
Don't worry you're in my arms Jam! I'm hardly gonna let you fall.
he'd let her down once they landed, although with her neck nuzzle he'd keep her in his arms not wanting to disturb her from that until she pulls away to which he'd let her down
A-Ahnn...
he really is quite rosey on the cheeks now

>> No.2021877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553743867132.jpg -(123.6 KiB, 799x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126613

>>2021875
"You look and sound tired."

he simply said, staring at Annette. He has missed her, and his children. Obviously, he won't outright say that, but Annette's psychic, so...

So the Saiyan male lifts his hand and...reaches out to pat her head and pet her ears

"By the sounds of things you've been working hard, pushing yourself further. I can sense you're stronger too."

>> No.2021878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553744228121.png -(259.3 KiB, 540x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265545

>>2021876
Of course, Jam just plays it off all cool

"Nnf...it's getting harder and harder to keep it together. I just want him to bend me over and fuck me."

Jam's face was slightly flushed as well

"What? I haven't even shown you anything yet~"

And then...Trunks will feel a surprising amount of ki build up around Jam since she utilizes and manipulates ki. Her ki shroud looking like it's made of fire

"Hwaaaaaah!!"

>> No.2021879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553744364747.jpg -(123.7 KiB, 799x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126649

>>2021877
Of course what kind of teacher wouldn't push to surpass her own limits as well... I'm building my strength up more and more each day now... hmmm I might not have any high desires or plans right now, but eventually, all this strength might come in handy....

She sighed.
It does get tiring though.

>> No.2021880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553744591770.gif -(998.7 KiB, 500x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022713

>>2021878
trunks' eyes widen as she powers up, although he isn't seemingly blown away in a "power" sense, but more how flashy her ki looks
Ahh! That's a pretty cool look there! You might even learn flight yourself with that.
he however, starts to power up himself, Jam would feel the ground around her shake as he lets out some of his own power, not too much so as to COMPLETELY dwarf her, but enough to show he has Ki power himself
Ahhh!!!
However as he transforms his demeanour shifts away from his reserved side a little and his confidence grows
Heh..a little taster of mine.

>> No.2021881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553745365447.jpg -(112.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115304

>>2021879
"Of course it will, someone will inevitably try something against you. There is no escaping that in a world like this. Though I'd dare anyone to try and cause you harm while I'm here with you."

Aw, he's being protective

>> No.2021882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553745623554.png -(762.5 KiB, 700x989) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
780841

>>2021880
"Seriously?? I never thought I could learn to use it that way. Hey, you should teach me all those tricks then!"

"He seriously wasn't joking about his power...perfect~"

Him being that strong is all the better for Jam. It makes him more attractive, but she'll grow stronger too thanks to her enhanced MG physiology

"Well, since you want to see what i can do and you're plenty strong enough. How about a friendly little spar~?"

>> No.2021883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553745887682.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283

>>2021882
He has a little grin and a chuckle
I don't want to sound all pompus but I'm only showing a fraction of my power, if I go all out I risk bringing others here. I'd need to help get you a little stronger unless you're really keen, I can watch myself.
Unaware of what that entails~

>> No.2021884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553746509433.jpg -(152.8 KiB, 570x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156440

>>2021883
Jam starts hopping on each foot, her bust bouncing delightfully in the process. She seems pumped to learn new things and her leaking energy will only bring their lustful instincts to a head, she thought

Jam knows better than to try and force herself on him, better safe than sorry. eventually, she'll have him in just the right mood as her MG instincts drive her

"It's fine, it's fine~ What better way to know for sure than to just get into the dirty of it!"

"Hyaaachaaa~!! ready or not, here I come!"

Her ki spikes and then she'll go at Trunks with a flying kick! It's actually pretty freaking fast, but Trunks is a seasoned warrior

>> No.2021885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553746797140.png -(1.4 MiB, 1200x935) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1447755

>>2021884
Indeed, while for a 2nd gen she is pretty damn good, Trunks is easily able to see it coming, despite the distraction of her breasts bouncing, and trying to emulate a certain someone puts a hand up and catches her
Hey not bad!
If her energy is leaking out now, he'd be getting a little more interested in that now seeing her figure move, ignore the SS part of the pic
Keep trying!

>> No.2021886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553747274777.png -(594.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608501

>>2021881
Yes eventually I believe there may come a time I'll need to use this power, for one reason or another....
She can think of one reason, not that she'd think or ever say it.
And yes anyone who'd challenge us both right now would either be foolish or a god...
She rubbed her tail across his waist.
It's nice to see you again.

>> No.2021887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553747512450.gif -(2.0 MiB, 540x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2070906

>>2021885
Direct contact will make the energy effect more strongly as her body leaks more in order to help her with the big catch

"Heh...I'm only getting started!"

Jam tries pulling her foot away with a surprising amount of strength and if she does. Jam will start opening a can of Chinese Kung-fu with several very fast strikes!

"Atatatatatatatatatatata!!"

>> No.2021888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553747947088.jpg -(17.4 KiB, 178x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17820

>>2021886
Broly reaches down and strokes Annette's floof

"Same. I intend to make up for lost time. I don't know what it was you were doing when I found you, though."

>> No.2021889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553747992950.png -(1.9 MiB, 1376x1589) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2007076

>>2021887
Trunks lets her move as she wishes to try and attack, keen to see just how much he has to put effort in at this level. As she begins using her rapid fists, he catches them all in his hands, however this does infact give huge forceful contact, leaving his hands a little tingling and body hotter. Unable to differentiate what is going on with Jam's natural eye candy.
Damn it, why can't I just let it slide...
And unlike his natural interest, the energy only keeps nagging at him
He eventually starts to get a little too bothered and tries to reach forward and grab her arms, with the bothering energy, he feels she has shown enough..

>> No.2021890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553749299863.jpg -(469.4 KiB, 700x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480651

>>2021888
Well I was thinking about going out and getting a bite to eat.... but now that you're here, it's not as important now.
She smiles as he strokes away, really surprising she doesn't have more tails now... maybe she's just hiding them.

>> No.2021891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553749362532.jpg -(947.2 KiB, 1030x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
969931

>>2021889
With those feelings peaking...Jam's body grows more and more aroused as the spar continued. Now her nipples where beginning to poke through the thin fabric of her top

"Aaahn~!"

She moans out when Trunks grabbed her arms, her face flushed as her heart beats quickly

"Getting a little fired up, are you...?"

He won't be able to tell, but she's also getting wet, and Jam can feel her wetness begin to run down her thighs

>> No.2021892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553749644467.jpg -(400.6 KiB, 1650x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410190

>>2021891
No...I'm getting ah..little distracted by things like these..
His speech fragmented as he experiences these feelings the first time, he suddenly cups her breasts, letting go of her arms, with his fingers directing to her nipples and feeling them over her dress. Indeed the energy has left him aroused too now, so much that he isn't even showing any awareness of how bold he's gone and is just going with it as he fondles her boobs, his chest going a little tighter as his excitement grows with the energy working

Last edited 19/03/28(Thu)01:07.

>> No.2021893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553749828329.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120525

>>2021890
Broly does notice her lack of numerous tails. He's already aware of his daughters "Tailed" forms

"If you're hungry then you should eat something."

As a Saiyan, food is very important

Although Broly can still feed her plenty...in other ways

"Are you hiding the rest of your tails?"

>> No.2021894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553750436852.jpg -(121.4 KiB, 576x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124264

>>2021892
It worked, Jam knows what's going to happen now. her body wants it, she wants it, she can't help what she is as both are getting wrapped up in the heat of the moment

"Nnngh~!"

Another moan escapes her. Her nipples feeling very good thanks to all the stimulation, they swell and harden a bit more

"So what are you going to do about it...~?"

>> No.2021895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553751707985.jpg -(32.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33501

>>2021893
It's not that important, we can always have something at home.... or I can eat something else..
She'd wink there.
And yes, let's just say my tails are kind of spread out so I can't show all of them at once.

I can still put my girls in their place if it calls for it after all.

>> No.2021896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553752507721.jpg -(17.4 KiB, 178x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17820

>>2021895
"Fine, as long as you eat something. You need food to keep up your strength. Power is useless if you fight on an empty stomach. it'll only serve as a detriment."

Broly nods, and then his loins tingled a little

"There's that too. We can go to your house then."

he won't outright say it. But he's also eager to pound Annette into the next millennium! Since there's no time or anyone else to do that with while he's training in unfathomable conditions

"I see. Chini and Masala can access more tails for greater power. I think it's their version of Super Saiyan."

"Even if they weren't half Saiyan, that principle still applies doesn't it?"

>> No.2021897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553753947184.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 950x1311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398759

>>2021896
Don't worry when I eat I always eat for two when I eat... course of habit.
She said with a laugh putting an arm around him.
Sure let's go I can warp us if you want...
She'd then nod at his mentioning them.
Yes I'm very impressed at their progress, both of them, they just need to find more outlets for that energy.
And a man.
But yes the principle still applies.

>> No.2021898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553755324804.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 699x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76705

>>2021897
"Okay, do it whenever you're ready. I think it's about time I test their current progress personally. Starting with Masala."

"But that can wait."

With Annette's around him, Broly does the same. Although he decides to stop holding back so much and gives his baby mama's ass a nice rub

>> No.2021899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553755529245.jpg -(508.5 KiB, 650x1612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520721

>>2021898
And he'd get a lovely moan out of her from that rub.
Mmmm sounds good, Masala has been trying hard, she's apparently even been challenging some Sayian who lives in town who's living with some monster girls and got stronger that way, so I'm eager to see her progress as well....
She'd grin before the two of them suddenly vanished with a pop and reappeared in her private quarters in the tower.
Ah there we go.
Right on her bed in fact.

>> No.2021900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553756166262.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 848x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79904

>>2021899
Another thing to catch up with, Fasha and Masala getting into training shenanigans and gay shit

"I know that Saiyan. Her name is Fasha, she lives at that temple with Amanda. She's grown stronger since last time."

And ten Annette warped them right to her bed!

"..."

Broly glances around, seeing where they're at now

"Looks like you won't want to wait anymore either."

And then Annette will have the massive Saiyan male on all fours on top of her! And breathes heavily through his nostrils as he leans his head down to take in Annette's scent...sniffing at her neck and breasts as he began to lick her here and there, along with some biting

>> No.2021901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553756925098.jpg -(140.2 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143571

>>2021900
I know, I've tried to sense the powers of those my girls face and I've been impressed at her growth, and I swear Masala is almost as eager to match up against her...
In more ways than one
She'd think with a smile.
And why would I, I think we've been forced to wait long enough already haven't we?
She grinned up at him as she fell back on the bed, feeling him paw and grip at her, moaning slightly at the bitings.
I missed this.

>> No.2021902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553757779491.jpg -(265.6 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271975

>>2021901
Annette smells good as well so that only riles him up further. His breathing becomes heavier, his breaths are slow and hot. A clear sign he's really getting into the mood of things, and Annette knows full well into what sort of man Broly turns into once his switch gets flipped

Even his tail is whipping about erratically. Using his large hands to rip off Annette's clothing, exposing her nice, big, chest

He stares at her swollen, erect, nipples. And immediately starts to roughly suck and lick at them. Her breasts being sucked on so hard that they're being pulled on as his thick, muscular, fingers start to assault her folds, clit, and entrnace

>> No.2021903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553758431920.jpg -(456.2 KiB, 694x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467116

>>2021902
Like the mother she was her breasts were fat and heavy and as he ripped those covering away her stiff nubs were exposed for him to see her fat fox tits bouncing in the air as she bounced on the bed.
FUuuuuaaahh you have no idea how long I waited for another go at you.....
Her tail practically slapped the bed under her in excitement, the fox eagerly baring her teeth as her slit was assulted by those hands, her wet folds parting for his fingers as her stiff clit throbbed in anticipation.

>> No.2021904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553759909929.jpg -(87.8 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89906

>>2021903
Annette's clit wasn't the only thing that was throbbing...Even as Broly continues to ravage his baby mama, he's pitching a grand ol' tent in his pants right now

And his energy will start surging as well, flowing into Annette, likely driving her senses up the wall

Broly however...doesn't respond to Annette, he prefers letting his actions now do the talking form him. He can feel his hand and fingers grow sticky with Annete's flowing fluids as he keeps sicking on her breasts, switching to one and the other, biting her nipples and breasts leaving them riddled with bite marks

The only thing she'll hear from him is his heavy breaths and growls. He moves his attention from her motherly chest. He'll bear his teeth as well as she looks at Annette with a feral and lustful look in his eyes

With a swift motion he removes his furs and pulls down on his combat tights, exposing his massive, throbbing, rock-hard rod to Annete as he starts prodding her entrance

>> No.2021905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553760413202.jpg -(545.9 KiB, 879x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559039

>>2021904
Hell with all the years of experience and breeding she's done he's likely even getting a mouth ful from those yummy nipples her own cries getting louder and louder as all his actions drove her into a state of heat.
Ahhhhh....
Her thoughts wavered at the feral display of lust and strength even now was drowning out her reason her heat wining over as her soaked crotch grinded against him, the girl gazing at his length in delight as it prodded her.

>> No.2021906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553761120414.jpg -(477.1 KiB, 1112x1394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488595

>>2021905
Should Annete end up feeding Broly anything, he'll just gulp it down with no regard, his lust peaking, and drinking her milk is hardly an issue for him. Since the man is not above eating her out as well, when the mood strikes him, of course

The kitsune will see him grin as his big tip pushed into her folds. Forcing her pussy to stretch so it can take his girth. He groans from the pleasure he's feeling as it's been quite a while before plunging his throbbing shaft balls deep into Annete with incredible force before pulling out almost completely only to smash his cock against her womb. And again, and again, with rising fervor as he holds her down

>> No.2021907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553787220924.png -(927.6 KiB, 1125x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
949832

>>2021894
his hands firmly feel her breasts and his fingers get onto rubbing the tingling at their tips on her nipples, with no reservations thanks to him powering up eroding his reservations he slips his hands quickly under her dress and pulls it up in the momentum as he looks to grab her bare boobs to continue
What we both seem to want~
I know it's not 18 but there's a shortage of appropriate focus pics!

>> No.2021908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553788376251.jpg -(175.1 KiB, 665x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179345

>>2021907
That feel

Trunks' hands will sink into Jam's large, soft, breast. Causing cook to moan loudly, as she can hardly contain herself now. Her pussy continues to drool profusely as her reason wavers more and more

"Heh, was it that obvious~? Nnnngh...~! Stop teasing me so much then..."

>> No.2021909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553788608845.png -(149.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152580

>>2021908
With her word he lifts her dress over her shoulders and finally off, dropping to the side, seeing her wet panties as he discards his jacket and top, letting her get a good close view of how his body is ripped before he pulls her in for a kiss, his tongue and mouth quite strong and forceful, not really giving her room for compromise as he gives into instinct.
His hands slipping to those side ties he saw earlier and pulls the strings away from the sides, one after the other, letting one side fall before he moves to the next
MMmm

>> No.2021910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553789086026.jpg -(763.7 KiB, 2096x3010) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782070

>>2021909
Jam looks at his hard, toned, body. And that further drives her mood, biting her lip knowing he's going to fuck her brains out soon, and being filled with his cum

"Ahhhh...~"

Her face is very flushed now. Her side-ties are removed without any fuss and Jam instinctively spreads her legs. Letting trunks get a better look at her bald, wet, hole

>> No.2021911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553789514850.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72698

>>2021910
As the smell of sex flows from Jam's dripping hole, Trunks quickly discards his own underwear and his throbbing member is revealed for her, strong, hard and eagar for her as his instinct drives him on.
As her legs are now spread showing for him, he places her on the ground quite suddenly, pushing his hips to the welcoming embrace of hers, his cock feeling VERY hot at the tip as he lines it up with her hole
Ahhh..ahhhh~ Feels great..
He wasn't even inside her yet, but it was his first, he eases the tip in the pushes into her, a LOUD moan of sheer pleasure escaping him as he does so, finally feeling the warmth of a woman's sex around his dick.

>> No.2021912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553790157869.png -(895.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
917393

>>2021911
"yeah, don't hold back alright? I can take it~"

Jam reaches down, breathing hotly and heavily, using her fingers to spread her pussy for trunks as he lines up with her. Feeling his fleshy tip prod her opening, Jam bucks her hips against his member, rubbing against her throbbing clit

And when he finally pushes it in...Jam moans loudly from sheer joy and pleasure, her strong muscles clamping down around his cock very tightly as if sucking him in

>> No.2021913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553790358350.jpg -(157.5 KiB, 1080x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161317

>>2021912
For a brief moment his instincts are on hold as he is overcome with how good it feels, so this is what everyone just indulges in
AHHhhhh~ Ahh...
As he looks at his partner hotly under him he starts to buck his hips and oblidges her, his dick swells as he starts to slam his hips against her, not too hard but enough that the slapping of their skin would be heard around them. She'd feel his strength as that cock bucks into her, his HUGE energy starting to be felt too as he dribbles after a while from his tip inside of her
Ahh, Jam, you are..ahh fuck....
he holds her waist a lot harder as he braces to pump her, her body likely rocking about and bouncing her breasts around

>> No.2021914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553791418629.jpg -(47.1 KiB, 474x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48257

>>2021913
Their energy will flow into each other, affecting them both in their own unique way, their pleasure increases, as their lust. The constant movement indeed making jam's breast bounce delightfully

Loud claps bellow as Trunks starts bucking his hips ferociously, his balls slapping against his partner as Jam just keeps squeezing down on him and reveling in her pleasure as Trunks' cock can be seen as it pushes Jam's insides upwards

>> No.2021915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553791702941.png -(149.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152580

>>2021914
trunks only feels much much more pleasured as the energy mixing continues, eventually he pushes his body down against hers and kisses her, his hips still pounding her although much stronger now as it is like scratching an itch harder and harder. Jam would be pushed up close against his strong form as he just wanted to completely indulge with her, his balls slapping against her ass with every pound he does, and starting to speed up now as his climax builds fast. As he kisses her his tongue looks to wrestle with hers, the sweet taste of her mouth like nectar to him as it helps build him toward his peak, more of his energy releasing as he loses control a little, every nerve on his body lit up that is pressed against her lovely form
MMmm.MMMfff!
By now Jam would certainly feel the overwhelming ki from him, only a 2nd gen on the like could make him lose this level of control on his first go

>> No.2021916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553792342000.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 774x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138979

>>2021915

Jam's getting very loud now, her reason gone, all there is is the pleasure, the sex. Her eyes start rolling back as Trunks continues to sexually dominate her. She'll be drooling too, looking at him right in the eye every now and then. Her pupils shaped like hearts now she's enjoying it so much

Especially with his energy empowering her, making her stronger and increasing all her sensations dozens of times

Last edited 19/03/28(Thu)12:59.

>> No.2021917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553793517198.jpg -(991.2 KiB, 1608x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1015017

>>2021916
With the incredible feeling now too much for Trunks to hold back anymore, overwhelmed by the new pleasures, he presses his hips one more time into Jam, his back arches and he groans loudly as he hits his orgasm, a large ammount of energy releasing along with it. Inside he fills her with a huge ammount of his seed, laden with that life energy, spurting hard inside of her
AHHHhh~!
overwhelmed by the sensations, he falls back after shooting a lot inside of her, his dick sliding out from the huge pressure he was giving from his climax and spilling some of it over her pussy and crotch as it comes to an end, he falls back, panting, eating up the afterglow as his body felt in a world of pleasure
AHHhhh...ahhhh~

>> No.2021918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553794479784.jpg -(99.1 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101508

>>2021917
Jam yells out in pure bliss Trunks' seed flows into her in thick, hot, strings. Her belly inflates a little from all that semen, as the energy increased his cum production by several times!

"So good...~"

Is all she says after trunks pulls out with a wet, loud, pop. Her pussy twitches as his semen flow out a bit. She even reaches down and rubs his cum all over her crotch

"So much..."

She looks very content

>> No.2021919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553794965441.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72698

>>2021918
Trunks' breathing was a bit heavier, much more than a simple work out would do having blown such a load for the first, but now he had it
Ah..Jam...that was...something else...ahh
He also sounded like he went back to his initial tone of voice having come down from the high
So..that's..what this place is all about? I did so much inside..
he slips next to her eyeing over the erotic sight in front of him, his face red

>> No.2021920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553795286229.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 850x821) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132190

>>2021919
Jam's just basking in the afterglow now. her body hot and sweaty. The cook simply smirks at him a bit

"Freedom is what it's all about. Just doing what you want, well mostly and just having fun with whoever you want. Nobody has to keep themselves all pent up, least of lying to yourself saying you dislike it or something."

"Didn't it feel good to just let go?"

>> No.2021921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553795540270.jpg -(400.6 KiB, 1650x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410190

>>2021920
trunks's cock is still semi erect, dripping out the last of his seed as he slips next to her and puts an arm around her, feeling the warmth from her, his own body feeling the breeze of the open air quite strongly given his own heat
Yeah, it did, I never um..did that before.
he sighs as his hand gently cups her breast on the far side of her
Felt really good..

>> No.2021922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553795919018.jpg -(670.8 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
686850

>>2021921
"Mmm~ So I was the one to pop your cherry, prince?"

She chuckles softly as ger expression then turn to that of soft pleasure while trunks cups her breast

"Aaah...do you want me to give you seconds again~?"

>> No.2021923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553796571284.png -(149.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152580

>>2021922
Yeah, looks like I got lucky with a great girl for it.
his dick starts to quickly stand on end, sure he was out of breath but it was not like was short on energy at all
If..you can, I want more of this.
he pulls her onto his lap and sits her back to his chest, his prick between her thighs as he reaches to cup her breasts from behind, everything coming naturally to him. By now he was very much open to all these pleasures and Jam would have no issue getting him to do things with her with the floodgates open, at least till he had to head home!

>> No.2021924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553796892721.png -(683.2 KiB, 677x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
699626

>>2021923
Once Trunks does that Jam will start trying to take the reigns from him. Pressing and wiggling her ass and crotch against his cock and balls as her expression grows lustful once again. Even her energy flares up now that she's pretty energized with an aching pussy wanting to be fucked and filled up again

"Hehehe~ Alright stud, let's have some more fun then. I'm going to ride you until your balls are empty, got it? Good."

Not even giving him a chance to answer, she's pretty strong-willed. Jam reaches down and strokes his cock before holding it in place for her to lift her hips and then bury his cock deep inside her once more before she starts moving her hips on her own

And at this point I think this may be a good time to fade to round 2, 3, and so on. it'll be quite the experience for Trunks, maybe it'll make think about how good the other women he knows would feel, especially 18

>> No.2021925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553815811573.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

Yes, that's a good way of seeing it.
She'd then look to luka, Ilias, lucifina, Micaela, Neris and Nero
When you finish eating, I want to see you all out of town.
There won't be another battle.

>> No.2021926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553816010834.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021925
Luka: "We'll be staying a bit longer, the weapons and armor need to be checked in."
Nero: "We have to go first. There are things we urgently need to care for."
He glances at Neris, who was patting a bulging belly, very content looking at the stack of plates in front of herself.

>> No.2021927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553816186400.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021926
Do what you need then, we'll meet at Tamamo's shrine instead.
Do not think of running, there is nothing you can do to hide from me.

>> No.2021928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553816454729.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021927
Neris: "Why at mast-"
Nero: We're needed to keep the other forces in check. This isn't your war to fight."

Ilias: "Yet its yours?"
Nero looks away, Luka looking towards the others curiously.

>> No.2021929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553816691844.png -(952.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
974868

>>2021928
If you do not come, I will reveal everything to them, understand?

>> No.2021930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553816966433.png -(173.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177716

>>2021929
Nero looks extremely annoyed. That look of loathing only getting worse as he swings his hand towards the table, stopping himself halfway through.
Nero: "Fine. I'm off."
Getting up, a circle materializes and teleports him away, Neris floundering her arms about as she teleports after him.

Luka: "Do you have to be so forceful with them? They're trustworthy."

>> No.2021931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553817124829.png -(187.3 KiB, 520x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191823

>>2021930
Doing otherwise would have been a waste of time, besides, I enjoyed seeing him angry and flustered~

>> No.2021944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1553827231868.jpg -(796.3 KiB, 1200x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
815427

>>2021906
Well didn't mind either,even if he bit down on her harder, letting her gush more from her holes as she took him.
GAHHHHHHHHH
Panting like a bitch as he rammed that cock in harder than a battering ram, over and over, feeling like he was trying to wear down her walls and sanity as her hungry pussy greedily squeezed down on it.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff