[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1550822744035.jpg -(130.6 KiB, 757x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133752 No.2020422   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2020423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550822875604.jpg -(79.8 KiB, 918x1093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81669
>LUPUL

Well that'll just get her sucking on it like a greedy baby.
Lulled into orgasming nonstop and sucking on whatever fluid was being secreted into her mouth, he'd have the most obedient doggo in the world who wouldn't be able to think about anything else in the moment. She enjoyed how good she felt, and she enjoyed whatever this delicious thing was!

>> No.2020424   [Delete]   [Edit]
>Megumemed

"What do you mean friend's house?"
He glances around, looking into the clothing hamper nearby, then scooting over to her to see what's on the TV.

>> No.2020425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550823175446.jpg -(130.9 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134065

>>2020423
Being the clever leech that he is, or at least that he certainly thinks that he is, Rei would be subconsciously instructed through an elaborate reward system. With her mind melted to white fog, and her reflexively just suckling on the clearly phallic tentacle to swallow more of the sweet, chemical addiction, Rei would find that submissive movements and gentle bobbing coax out more of the fluid. Once that was established, she would find that moving her tongue and pursing her lips in certain ways rewarded even more of the sweet nectar. With her mind unable to think too clearly, she'd probably not notice this subconscious conditioning as Lupul's personal preferences were ingrained into her mind, implanting the knowledge of how to please him, at least orally, into her very psyche.

>> No.2020426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550823351699.jpg -(424.2 KiB, 699x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434431

>>2020425
And so she'd slowly become brainwashed in the ways of fellatio.
Mmm~

She'd start to make pleasant sounds of enjoyment, following these instructions almost instinctively as she swirled her tongue around and tried to actively coax more fluid into her mouth, swallowing greedily.

More...

>> No.2020427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550823501935.png -(675.5 KiB, 814x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
691677

>>2020424
She immediately grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

N-nothing! And I meant what I said, this is my friend's house!
She eyed him suspiciously.

A-And you're not supposed to be here, Idiot! Hurry up and...
Wait, she said I needed practice... should I?
She blinked and then shook her head.
Noooo!
I ought to kill you for showing up and disrupting my evening. I've gotten a lot better at casting Explosions!

>> No.2020428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550823834453.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2020426
Only once Lupul was satisfied with Rei's training does the assault abate, the white haze of constant orgasm ebbs as Rei feels the tendrils finally tense up, and a moment later her world erupts into sweet, sticky effluence as the tendrils erupt both within and without, and her tongue is saturated in the taste as Lupul himself moans out in his own orgasm, coming to rest underneath her, panting and spent as he can only imagine she will be once the afterglow hits and the world returns to focus for the little doge. She would come to again, resting on his chest as he catches his breath underneath her.

>> No.2020429   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020427
One of his veins bulges outward as she turns off the TV and listening to her give him that jib.
"Who's this stupid mage giving me lip when I just got randomly sent here!?"
He's gonna try and grab her by the head, giving her a noogie.

>> No.2020430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550824088209.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 734x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61739

>>2020428
As she comes to, she'd be in a little bit of a haze.

Mmn... I feel like I"m dreaming.
She sounded happy and nuzzled his chest with her eyes closed, still limp from the ordeal, but happy all the same.

>> No.2020431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550824172500.jpg -(28.4 KiB, 400x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29098

>>2020429
Bwhaahaha!! S-Stop it Kazuma!
She said, flailing her arms around.

That hurts, stop!

>> No.2020432   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020431
Kazuma doesn't stop immediately, letting her go and patting his hands like its all in a day's work. He then tries to go over and try to get the remote and turn on the TV. He's making himself pretty comfortable.
"Hmph. ...Where is the owner of this place anyway?"

>> No.2020433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550824681248.jpg -(268.1 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274558

>>2020432
I don't know! She exploded and turned into a pile of ashes, and then you were here.
She says, deciding to quickly run and stand in front of the TV.

Did you kill my friend?

>> No.2020434   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020433
"Ah... Ah?"
He sniffs, smelling that, and turning around to the smoldering remains.
"...Is Aqua here? And what're you trying to hide Megumin!?"

>> No.2020436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550824909759.png -(509.8 KiB, 620x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522053

>>2020434
Um... No?
She blinks.
I have no idea actually.

I'm not hiding anything! I just don't want you here, you're weird and perverted and you'll ruin my new schtick! This is my free meal ticket, go get your own! And give my friend back, it doesn't work without her!

>> No.2020437   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020436
"...I'm not sure. I don't want to be liable in causing their death."

"Free meal ticket? After how much you leeched off me!?"
Kuzuma's irritated at it. Raising his hand in a familiar way, he'd yell!
"Steal!"
But what would he steal from her?

>> No.2020438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550825491161.jpg -(71.7 KiB, 850x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73389

>>2020437
She'd smirk at him.

Hah! That won't work this time! I've already prepared for this occasion!
Because she wasn't wearing panties to begin with. If he steals something else, she'll be smirking at him as he has whatever else that is in his hand.

>> No.2020439   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020438
"Wha- No way, not against this stupid wizard! STEAL! STEAL!! STEAL!!!"
He's trying really damn hard to get something this time!

>> No.2020440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550826270488.jpg -(971.9 KiB, 1125x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
995219

>>2020439
Well if he was aiming to steal panties, he'd fail at that.
But if he started to steal willy nilly... he'll get her shirt!

>> No.2020441   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020440
Getting her shirt, he'd squeeze it, and then sniff her shirt... Before wondering why it was her shirt. Then looking at her. Then staring at her, memorizing this sight. His face stiffening, taking in a sharp breath.
"..."

>> No.2020442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550826612458.png -(309.4 KiB, 1024x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316775

>>2020441
Er...
She blinked and then threw her hands down.

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS!
She said and then dropped to the floor trying to cover herself, because now she was naked.

>> No.2020443   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020442
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiilent thumbs up.
"..."
He's not stopping until forced. Kuzuma.

>> No.2020444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550827110135.png -(1.0 MiB, 1250x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1094719

>>2020443
Ihateyou.
She'd mumble at him, deciding to crawl away toward the clothes hamper.

>> No.2020445   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020444
She's not stopping him... He's not stopping. Although, he'll notice something by this time.
"You aren't hitting me... Is it time then- Megumin?!"

>> No.2020446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550827696675.png -(425.5 KiB, 796x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435711

>>2020445
As she gets to the hamper and grabs the first shirt she sees, she turns her head.

Time for what?! I'm just getting clothes! I'll kill you in a second, be patient!

>> No.2020447   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020446
"Wait, you don't remember? You're the one that confessed to me and was telling me to take the first step!"

>> No.2020448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550827983011.png -(313.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320548

>>2020447
T-THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT THAT!
What if Malice magically comes back and teases me for it!?
She is a flailing ball of flustered everything.

>> No.2020449   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020448
"Then why don't you get dressed already?!"
Says the man still watching her squirm. But what's stopping him from stealing again...?

>> No.2020450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550828731596.jpg -(524.6 KiB, 772x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537160

>>2020449
She puts the shirt on and then crosses her arms with a defiant pout.
T-THERE! I DID IT!
She's still not wearing pants. Or underwear.

>> No.2020451   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020450
"What about everything else? Did you become a pervert like bakaness?"
Darkness pun. But he is looking at her like the loli seems... Different compared to before...

>> No.2020452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550829161096.png -(882.9 KiB, 1000x1526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904094

>>2020451
Shut up, idiot!
She says at him, and starts just throwing random clothes at him. Shirts, pants, underwear- whatever Malice had in the hamper is not going to be systematically hurled across the room.

>> No.2020453   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020452
Underwear, clothes, cosplay... Lots of fun stuff. Kazuma doesn't seem to hate it being thrown at him, considering how large Malice's bras would be...
"Can you tell me about your roommate?"

>> No.2020454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550829837526.jpg -(289.1 KiB, 514x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296015

>>2020453
She'll stop, realizing what she's done.

N-No! Absolutely not! I think you killed her by existing!

>> No.2020455   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020454
"You know I can't do anything like that!"
Still messing with her bra. Just comparing the breasts being akin to the same size of Megumin's head...

>> No.2020456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550830152714.jpg -(118.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121199

>>2020455
Stop playing with that!
She'd say, and grab her staff- which was leaning against the wall somewhere, and march over to bonk him on the head with it.

At least play with something that belongs to me!

>> No.2020457   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020456
"...But you aren't wearing anything underneath anyway."
He says so simply, looking over her dress, how tight it is against her body... That scummy and too familiar perverted look of his still there.

>> No.2020458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550830634814.png -(621.6 KiB, 1061x1812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636523

>>2020457
Mmn... W-Well that's because my own clothes are weird and I was just borrowing from Malice.
She mumbled getting red in the face again.

>> No.2020459   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020458
"...So why was it squishy then Megumin."
Suspicious stare, his fingers tapping his hand, remembering that feeling...
"That name... Is she a demon general?!"

>> No.2020460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550830963984.png -(188.5 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193019

>>2020459
No!
She'll bonk him on the head again.

A demon general wouldn't live in a place like this! This is a normal home!
She'll then reach over and grab anything he has out of his hand.

>> No.2020461   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020460
"But there are Demon Generals like Wiz... and Vanir."
She'd be successful in taking the bra from him, his hands still wandering about...
"You call it a normal home, but it looks like one from my world! So- where is this?!"

>> No.2020462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550856819680.png -(1.1 MiB, 1047x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1181470

>>2020461
>>2020461
How should I know?! I've been too busy to care about that!

>> No.2020463   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020462
"Busy doing what? You've got too much energy to have used explosion still!"
He brings a hand to his face, making a suspicious pose at her.
"Which only makes you stand out even more!"

>> No.2020464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550858092088.jpg -(72.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74655

>>2020463
L-Like I said, I got better!
She is remaining as vague as possible.

Maybe I was busy doing other things... I-It's not important!

>> No.2020465   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020464
"Hah? Get better? Then what is your goal now?"
Skeptical kuzuma presses on anyway! His eyebrow raised, and giving a stupid look to her.

>> No.2020466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550858592761.jpg -(78.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80560

>>2020465
To keep getting better at it! Just because I improve doesn't mean I improved enough!
This world is stupid, and Explosions haven't yet been proven to be the best form of magic! So I'm going to become the Demon Lord and make Everyone see how great Explosions are!!!
She yells dramatically.

B-But... being the demon lord might also mean I have to do other things to get there...
Why do I keep dancing around it? I have no problem admitting it to everyone else.

>> No.2020467   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020466
"EH? BECOME THE DEMON LORD?"
His extremely condescending tone along with one of his iconic stupid-looking faces.
"Nandeska? Just what kind of world is this?"

>> No.2020468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550859119655.jpg -(173.0 KiB, 858x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177188

>>2020467
A REALLY PERVERTED ONE!
She says, inflating her face.

>> No.2020469   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020468
He's gonna get real close against her.
"What do you mean a perverted one?"
He's SUPER INTERESTED in this.

>> No.2020470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550859529113.png -(1.0 MiB, 1250x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1094719

>>2020469
...Mmn.
She just gets really red and stares down.

One where everyone constantly does perverted things.
She clears her throat.
...In public. A lot.
But she doesn't look up at him.

And now you're just going to leave and go do whatever you want anyway.

>> No.2020471   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020470
As she mentions that, he makes his way to the window, breathing deeply, his breath forming a fog against the window.
"Suc... Succubus... Not in a dream... Ehehe..."

"I don't know anything about this world really. I need more information. ...Wait, that means... Are you darkness-like now?!"

>> No.2020472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550860218313.jpg -(157.6 KiB, 1220x1220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161411

>>2020471
Erm... No? She's even more weird than some of the people I meet here!
She takes a deep breath and hugs her staff.

I mean, maybe a little bit. It's not like I hate it or anything.

>> No.2020473   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020472
He then remembers that bra...
"THEN IS YOUR ROOMMATE LEWD TOO? What does she look like?!"
He's too excited to think straight.

>> No.2020474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550860483552.png -(80.7 KiB, 480x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82671

>>2020473
And now she hurls her staff like a javelin at him!

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!

>> No.2020475   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020474
He dodges barely in time, but he instinctively raises a hand.
"STEAL!"

>> No.2020476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550860699489.jpg -(248.6 KiB, 1972x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254517

>>2020475
Stealing her shirt again, she just... drops to her knees again as her staff just breaks the window and flies out into the street somewhere.

S-Stop doing that!!
She'll cross her legs, covering her chest, and try to hide the faint smile under her frown.
Part of me missed this...

>> No.2020477   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020476
"You can't stop me! I'll live out all my repressed lust!"
What a... Bold declaration to say the least.

>> No.2020478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550861077838.jpg -(163.8 KiB, 1000x1567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167719

>>2020477
...Then go do it already!
She responds, still not looking at him.
I'm sorry Malice, I'm not ready to be an S.

She thinks to herself, because she just wasn't sure how to even begin doing that with Kazuma's antics.

>> No.2020479   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020478
"...But we were dating."
His high's ending while he looks over her helpless form...

>> No.2020480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550862187440.png -(554.3 KiB, 800x1144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
567650

>>2020479
>>2020479
She blinks at him.
This world sometimes brings people here that don't have the same memories... or from different timelines. So I just figured you wouldn't remember everything.
She looks embarrassed with herself for overthinking his antics.

>> No.2020481   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020480
"Then what do you want me to do? You're the one that kept getting mad at me for trying get further along."

>> No.2020482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550862853606.png -(534.2 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547024

>>2020481
T-That's because you keep asking about my roommate!!
She scowls.

And- I don't know! People don't normally ask me that!

>> No.2020483   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020482
"Then what do people normally do with you Megumin?"
He looks at her hard, finding something suspicious about her words...

>> No.2020484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550863396232.jpg -(388.7 KiB, 1280x1379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398049

>>2020483
Erm... N-Nothing.

>> No.2020485   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020484
"You wouldn't let me do perverted things with you but anyone else gets to do that with you...?"
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare. Enjoy it. That look of disdain that darkness would have loved.

>> No.2020486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550863755636.png -(419.4 KiB, 689x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429508

>>2020485
I COULDN'T FIGHT BACK!
She declares loudly.

I-I didn't want to admit it! It's just- Rin gave me these clothes that always touch me, and i laid eggs once, and it was weird, and i thought you'd hate me for it!!

>> No.2020487   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020486
"That is... Even if it is a doujin-like scenario..."
He's still giving her that disappointed look. What's she gonna do about it?

>> No.2020488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550864542177.png -(517.6 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529984

>>2020487
She gets on her hands and knees, looking at him helplessly.

C-can I make it up to you? You don't hate me right? You understand, don't you? I was just taken advantage of after I exhausted my energy! T-That's all!
She'd crawl just a little bit forward, with a frantic look in her eyes.

I'm already naked now, so I can make it up, right!?

>> No.2020489   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020488
"I understand where you're coming from- But that doesn't mean I'm happy about it."
He crosses his arms, watching over her display.
"What could you do to make this up?"

>> No.2020490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550865038677.png -(560.4 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
573862

>>2020489
...
She stops and thinks about it.
Wait... I could do a lot of things couldn't I?

What do you want me to do?
She asks, mostly to see how he responds.
She was now reminding herself that she was a lot more experienced with lewd things than he'd probably realize.

>> No.2020491   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020490
"I wanna fuck."
He's completely unabashed admitting this. His thumb tucked in the space between the index and middle fingers. She teased him, cockblocked him and stopped him on all other instances. Then again he was skipping steps from holding hands and straight up wanting to smash.

>> No.2020492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550865483954.jpg -(59.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61023

>>2020491
Is that all?
She asks with a very very dull expression.

That's boring. I was expecting something more interesting.

>> No.2020493   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020492
"SHUT UP! Because of you, I never lost my virginity!!!"
Hear! Hear his cries of pain! Tears of blood!
"You're just an incredible pervert now!"

>> No.2020494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550865753161.jpg -(294.0 KiB, 2048x1689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301069

>>2020493
Oooh? Are you maybe jealous that I have more experience than you?
She makes a really smug face at him.

I thought for sure as a supreme pervert, you'd have some really extreme fantasies, but it turns out you're all talk! And now I, the most powerful Crimson Demon, am more skilled and experienced than you at your own disgusting powers! Hohohoho~

>> No.2020495   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020494
"That's because the simplest things back then would have you bawling! Excuse me for wanting something nice with my girlfriend."

"Someone so proud after being taken advantage off by so many people and having kids this early on..."

>> No.2020496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550866256715.png -(232.3 KiB, 1280x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237831

>>2020495
Excuses! As a man, you're more than capable of taking control and having the power to dominate women with your magical meat rod!
She says dramatically, and then just grabs at his pants to pull them down without warning!

I'll show the Holy Virgin, Saint Kazuma the true power of a Crimson Demon, and teach you how to be a man!

>> No.2020497   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020496
He was hard. But now he's not. He's just cringing from her words, inert and stiff faced at her antics.

>> No.2020498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550866626303.png -(284.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291648

>>2020497
Pathetic Kazuma! You're all limp. Can you even be considered a man now?
She says, smirking at him.

I guess it can't be helped. Maybe you like men instead.

>> No.2020499   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020498
"I can't get hard from your small body. Maybe if your roommate was here..."

"...You know that isn't the case."

>> No.2020500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550867032717.png -(1.3 MiB, 1080x1671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1383518

>>2020499
Well so much for wanting to have sex with your girlfriend.
She'd say, frowning at him.

I guess you're just insecure that you didn't get to deflower me after all. But that's no excuse! I demand you get hard!
She's going to grab his limp noodle and squeeze it. On purpose.

Or else!

>> No.2020501   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020500
"This annoying loli! Ack- Leggo you loli!"
He'd struggle... Audibly anyways. His piece being a lot more honest than he was.

>> No.2020502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550867591190.jpg -(196.6 KiB, 408x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201275

>>2020501
No! Not until you ravish me! For once, you're the one with an exploitable weakness!
She's going to squeeze it again, and then start rubbing it and twisting her hands around it.

And I'm immune to your tricks now, so you don't know what to do anymore~

>> No.2020503   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020502
Not ready for tat sort of technique from her Kuzuma grits himself, while his holy sword rises in her hands...
"HELP I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A LOLI!"

>> No.2020504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550867930893.png -(313.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320548

>>2020503
You're being attacked by your girlfriend!
She corrects him, and then just goes down on him with her mouth. Taking his holy sword into her mouth and savoring it with her tongue, making sure to emphasize her skill.

>> No.2020505   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020504
"This dirty loli..."
He buckles, completely unprepared for this. Leaning against the wall, he'd slink against a sofa, his legs opening wider to give her more room.

>> No.2020506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550868398829.jpg -(489.5 KiB, 906x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501288

>>2020505
And then she'd start bobbing up and down, stopping every couple of seconds to make sure he doesn't orgasm too quickly.

Ehehe look who's helpless now! What do you think, Kazuma? Are you impressed by the skill of a Crimson Demon? I've been cursed with dark powers that can defeat even you!

>> No.2020507   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020506
"You mean you let people use you until you got good at something!"
He's still stubborn, grumbling indignantly.

>> No.2020508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550868941602.jpg -(303.9 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311187

>>2020507
Maybe you should have taken the first step when you had the chance if you wanted to train me yourself~
She says teasingly, going right back to bobbing her head on his dick again, swapping between doing that, and then licking it down.

But we can make up for lost time now!

>> No.2020509   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020508
"As if...! You damn loli!"
He can't think of anything else to say! She took initiative since was too busy reacting to everything instead...

>> No.2020510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550871064801.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 1859x1859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259293

>>2020509
And then, she'll stop!

Oh? You don't want to after all? This weird caterpillar seems excited though...

>> No.2020511   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020510
"This arrogant loli!"
He doesn't answer her, shoving it back into her mouth, the unusual energy coming from her amping up his own lust.

>> No.2020512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550871588863.jpg -(626.7 KiB, 851x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
641748

>>2020511
Mmhg~
She gags for a second, but looks like she's enjoying the sudden abuse.

Mhmmhm~
She'll chuckle, even with his dong in her throat and then continue from before.

>> No.2020513   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020512
Hearing her giggle, he just continues on, grabbing the sides of her head, pulling it back and forward as if possessed. Not that he'd last long.

>> No.2020514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550871810218.jpg -(337.5 KiB, 804x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345633

>>2020513
And she'll grab him from behind and pull him closer, all the way into her throat so that she can accept his EXPLOSION with full force!
And even after that, she'd refuse to let go, "sucking" out anything that was leftover.

>> No.2020515   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020514
With that being the case, Kuzuma wouldn't be able to handle it, being quickly drained and slumping over. A normal human couldn't handle that sort of thing...
"What the hell?"

>> No.2020516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550872536911.png -(561.7 KiB, 871x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575202

>>2020515
She'd sit back and lick her lips.

Spent already? That's too bad... I was going to let you have the main course next.

>> No.2020517   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020516
"Then why'd you keep sucking everything out?"
Kuzuma just swears at her, wincing as his manhood rises back up, covering himself from her lewd gaze.

>> No.2020518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550873004564.jpg -(192.3 KiB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196920

>>2020517
Because it felt good~
She'll wink at him.

>> No.2020519   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020518
He'd attempt to push her over and pin Megumin. Adjusting his lower half to poke at her lips.
"You asked for this!"
Awkwardly he'd try to force it into Megumin!

>> No.2020520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550873492711.png -(549.0 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562150

>>2020519
She'd let him, looking really happy about it.

Nn...! Y-you're really bad at this~

>> No.2020521   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020520
He ignores her this time, instead opting to just do it! Throwing restraint out the door and pushing into this mouthy loli.

>> No.2020522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550874176519.png -(572.4 KiB, 1000x965) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
586122

>>2020521
And she'll let him do whatever he wants. Since he's become a lustful beast, she'll just grin stupidly and ride it out!
Kazuma~

>> No.2020523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550874456189.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 598x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53135

>>2020522
Have fun romping all over Malice's home until Megumin finally pass out... When that sticks and she falls asleep, Kuzuma would switch back with Malice.
Should I feel guilty about this?

>> No.2020524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550874715202.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1408748

>>2020523
She'll wake up with a stupidly happy look on her face.

Mmn... Malice? Where'd you go?

>> No.2020525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550875123848.jpg -(72.4 KiB, 700x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74186

>>2020524
"I summoned him in my place. Did you like it?"
She'd seem rather happy, enjoying this look from Megumin.
"You look very content~"

>> No.2020526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550875590600.jpg -(809.7 KiB, 1000x1376) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
829172

>>2020525
Oh... Um, is he gone now?
She blinks, looking around.
It wasn't a dream after all.

>> No.2020527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550875723662.jpg -(113.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116525

>>2020526
"Sorry, the summon's only temporary..."
She glances around as well, seeing the mess. She sighs inwardly but still rests an arm around the Megumin.
"It takes a lot out of me to do it, sorry~"

>> No.2020528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550875928896.jpg -(274.2 KiB, 720x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280773

>>2020527
Hm...
She sighs and then hugs Malice.

Thank you. I needed that.

>> No.2020529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550876062312.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 497x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54655

>>2020528
"Glad to hear it. You're more chipper now."
Malice hugs her a little bit harder before easing up, comfortably relaxing and enjoying this time with her.
"Adorable liitle girl. Was it that good for you?"

>> No.2020530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550876223412.jpg -(169.0 KiB, 706x998) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173026

>>2020529
I didn't realize how much I missed him. I was happy to see him.
She looks away shyly, poking her fingers together.

It was nice.

>> No.2020531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550876332763.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 759x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89999

>>2020530
"But did you have to make such a mess? Didn't think you liked him that much..."

>> No.2020532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550876827394.jpg -(59.1 KiB, 679x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60487

>>2020531
I told you he's a massive pervert. He was still a virgin until you summoned him- by the way where did you go while he was here?
She blinks, pondering that.

Did she get to meet Darkness and Aqua?

>> No.2020533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550876940234.jpg -(46.9 KiB, 600x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48055

>>2020532
"Hmmm. Not quite how it works. I kinda blink out and he takes my physical place. Was a virgin..."

>> No.2020534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550877057290.png -(295.5 KiB, 1200x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302573

>>2020533
...I don't really get it, but okay. Yeah he was a virgin! I surprised him by being better at sex than him.

>> No.2020535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550877335870.jpg -(50.2 KiB, 600x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51384

>>2020534
"Of course. You get used all the time, I enjoy you a lot when we aren't just enjoying ourselves..."
Malice smiles, patting her head.
"A good girl gets nice things."

>> No.2020536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550877719391.png -(1.2 MiB, 1437x1867) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1251565

>>2020535
Heh, I'll help clean up then.
She was positively glowing. It was like getting a big treat and then being praised for making a mess with it.

I'll be prepared if Kazuma appears for real one day!

>> No.2020537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550877797709.png -(270.9 KiB, 770x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277402

>>2020536
"If you want him summoned for a date though..."
She pauses, whispering to Megumin, wearing a small smirk.
"What would you do to get that?"

>> No.2020538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550878157787.png -(560.4 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
573862

>>2020537
A date? Hm...
She ponders this and then shrugs.

I dunno. What would you want me to do?

>> No.2020539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550878319601.jpg -(171.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175736

>>2020538
"I... Honestly don't know! If you can convince me another time when I get enough energy, I can get you that date with him..."

Last edited 19/02/22(Fri)18:32.

>> No.2020540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550878400654.jpg -(548.6 KiB, 1000x1444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
561760

>>2020539
Deal!

>> No.2020541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550878508680.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 507x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71458

>>2020540
"Good girl. Just rest in bed. I'll take care of the house for now. You should bask in that feeling... And think about what you can do for later, okay?"
Malice wiggles out of the bed, lazily stretching as she looks over the amount of work she'll need to do.

>> No.2020542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550878621640.png -(618.2 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632992

>>2020541
Okay!
Less work for me!
She smiles happily and then settles in to make herself comfortable.
But I have to really think of something to do... what does she even like? She's hard to read.

>> No.2020543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550878835972.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 1000x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92392

>>2020542
"Good."
It's like monopolizing my own Erica... One I can pamper as much as I want.
Finishing with that curt response, she'd get started for a fade.

>> No.2020544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550886550499.png -(4.1 MiB, 3150x3150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4319708

>>2020435
I'm surprised I ain't seen Junior sneak out already. He's been asking me every time he sees me if he can go out and explore. And he insists he hates wearing clothes.

>> No.2020545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550887526858.jpg -(337.4 KiB, 800x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345545

>>2020544
Jr is going to be in trouble if they go out like that, I can't imagine someone won't pick them up and take them as their own.
A sigh.
It's very troublesome, you're going to need someone to watch Jr all the time if they decide to go out.

>> No.2020546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550888102092.png -(965.2 KiB, 1000x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
988403

>>2020545
That's too unlikely. Can't expect anyone to be able to keep up with that kid once he gets goin'. Instead, why don't we invent something Junior can use to defend himself out there? Maybe something that lets him teleport wherever he wants to go, or summons some minions. Maybe we can make him think he's got his own underlings to boss around.
Bowser rubs her chin.

You're the smart one here, I need something practical.

>> No.2020547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550889744672.jpg -(601.7 KiB, 905x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616178

>>2020546
Junior's energy is more than could be expected for any one of your normal minions.
Well Chain chomp princess might be able to keep up but she's too dumb to follow orders for long.
Either a teleport device attached to the clothes so Junior will have less of a reason to take them off.... or some sort of tracking method that can summon a minion whenever it senses danger.

Or we can create some sort of minion that can keep up and use that, this world does have some advanced things for that.

>> No.2020548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550889968429.jpg -(5.4 MiB, 2150x3035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5659642

>>2020547
Junior's probably gonna ditch the clothes. If we tell him it's got something in it that'll track him, he'll wanna wear it even less!
She frowns.

Give him something that he'll wanna actively use, like a toy. He's been shell deep in video games lately, so maybe something hand-held that he can play with.

>> No.2020549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550890939198.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 1114x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181378

>>2020548
Video games.
She'd think on it.
Do we still have those switches Marketing gave us?

We could add a teleporter and a tracker to it without anyone being the wiser.

>> No.2020550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550891122683.png -(254.8 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260960

>>2020549
Well probably, but Aurora's got its own video game market. We should reverse engineer one of their consoles and give Junior something new.
Because Blanc/Neptune have a monopoly and are largely responsible for most of the technology in Aurora. Even if Tony tries to take the credit sometimes.

>> No.2020551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550893460649.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 631x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61465

>>2020550
I guess it would be less to attract attention if Junior is carrying around something the locals made. Even if something feels wrong about it.

>> No.2020552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550893572381.jpg -(942.3 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
964944

>>2020551
Hey, I'm a concerned father. At least Junior will make some friends if he fits in.
Bowser shrugs.

That's probably the best bet, unless you got any better ideas.

>> No.2020553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550894307391.jpg -(11.1 KiB, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11317

>>2020552
Just like I'm concerned about you too, I worry how much this place is getting to us.
Cause it quite frankly is, it's likely even getting to her too, and Kamek is closest enough to a dad.... or mom in this case.

I can have that worked on right now, if we need too we'll think of something else, as long as Junior never finds out what we're planning we'll be fine.

>> No.2020554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550894526480.jpg -(508.1 KiB, 1290x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520337

>>2020553
Hey I appreciate you. I want you to know that.
She says with a frown.

Nothin' bad has happened to me yet. And if I can help it, nothin' bad will happen to you either. We just gotta stay ahead of the curve.

>> No.2020555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550895510000.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111657

>>2020554
I know I know, you don't have to remind me or give me that look...
She looked a little flustered, she doesn't like seeing Bowser frown at all.
Well I don't get out enough, I'm not the one you should worry about, you know I'm not foolish enough to fall for things.
Not to mention Kamek is the only Minion who could pull off being a princess without a crown.

Last edited 19/02/22(Fri)23:18.

>> No.2020556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550895655429.png -(376.1 KiB, 710x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385081

>>2020555
I'd be a terrible king if I didn't worry about my subjects. That includes you. But I trust you a lot more than I trust Boo, that's for sure.

>> No.2020557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550896026699.jpg -(11.6 KiB, 256x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11891

Upgraded from a basement cell to her own room, Blanc had been spending some time looking over some of her books and checking up on past projects she had forgotten about.

...So that's why Nep reacted that way.
She said to herself, clicking through old logs on her laptop.
And it looks like she's ahead of me... all that time as a cat and she's actually taken over with a whole monopoly.
She was mildly annoyed by this.

>> No.2020558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550896323088.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>2020557
She'd here two small knock against her door. June slowly enters her room, making a small half-hearted wave.
"Hey. Looks like you're doing better?"

>> No.2020559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550896369650.jpg -(276.3 KiB, 764x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282959

>>2020558
All things considered...
She nodded irritably.

>> No.2020560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550896427491.png -(187.3 KiB, 929x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191816

>>2020556
Well I would say out of all of them I know you better than almost any other, and the same for you.
She smiled a little.
Though I never though when raising you I'd see you like this or in a world like this.

>> No.2020561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550896536296.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2020559
"What's wrong Blanc? Find something that upset you?"
He casually walks over to her and attempt to pat her head to console the goddess.

>> No.2020562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550896856041.jpg -(65.0 KiB, 800x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66586

>>2020560
>>2020560
We'll consider it a blessing in disguise. You look young again, I still look amazing and badass, and the Koopa Kingdom is beginning to prosper!

>> No.2020563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550897014430.jpg -(707.1 KiB, 2149x3035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
724028

>>2020561
Tch! It's nothing.
She slams her laptop closed.

It's not like it's anything I can do anything about.

>> No.2020564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550897225808.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2020563
"You say that, but you haven't exactly tried anything yet..."
June shrugs at her, watching her little display.
"Maybe you should get your mind off of it then. Have you apologized to our daughter yet?"

>> No.2020565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550897409392.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1576x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1094973

>>2020564
I haven't seen her.
She grumbles, and sighs.

You had to have told her what she was getting into. She'll get over it.

>> No.2020566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550897574478.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2020565
"I warned her you were a little spitfire, but she wasn't ready for it. Compared to your cute cat-like self from before, it caught her off-guard since she's never met this iteration of you."

>> No.2020567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550897976498.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1330269

>>2020566
Well now she knows how her mother was like as a Goddess.

>> No.2020568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550898114869.jpg -(131.5 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134688

>>2020562
It is kind of funny after all these times of you kidnapping her and all the times you had me disguise myself as her, we'd both end up looking like her in the end.
It is funny.

And that's true, the Kingdom is stronger than ever before and there's no Mario to ruin it in this world.

>> No.2020569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550898149713.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2020567
"It's good. You two should be able to bond more outside of the sex."

"You're still a goddess Blanc.."

>> No.2020570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550898232310.png -(922.1 KiB, 1403x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
944272

>>2020568
And we absolutely make her skin look great!
Bowser says with a smug look on her face, holding up a triumphant fist.

And I made sure that Oni village knows how great I look! Their slut queen will never be as majestic as me.

>> No.2020571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550898572315.jpg -(173.2 KiB, 659x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177390

>>2020569
Am I?
She says, becoming very grump.

I've been reduced to an onahole, I have no followers, and Neptune took over the fucking business and now she's the one credited for all the innovative technology and games in Aurora.

>> No.2020572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550898784327.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2020571
"You've got 3? It's not much, but you're still a goddess. I just like messing with you too much."

"Wait, you're jealous of neptune, really?"

>> No.2020573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550898935104.jpg -(1010.7 KiB, 1654x2339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034907

>>2020572
Shut up. Don't try to console me unless you plan to rectify everything.

>> No.2020574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550899077977.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2020573
"I mean... I can get something close done. If you don't mind another copy of yourself running around."

"Or I can just help you forget about it. Those're the only options coming to me... Or you get Neptune broken in."

>> No.2020575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550899319277.jpg -(317.2 KiB, 792x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324862

>>2020574
None of those are good options. I prefer the first one, where I told you to shut up.

>> No.2020576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550899473332.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2020575
Seeing as she's like that, he only sighs, making a conflicted expression.
I thought they were good options for her.
"..."

>> No.2020577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550899601974.jpg -(30.9 KiB, 338x555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31646

>>2020576
Good. If I'm still a Goddess, then the only option is for me to do what I want. Period.

>> No.2020578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550899871989.png -(243.6 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249467

>>2020577
He swings his head to the sides, pondering her words... And just nods. Still, he wasn't saying much.
"And just what do you want to do Blanc?"

>> No.2020579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550900287138.jpg -(101.7 KiB, 758x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104185

>>2020578
Honestly? I'd like to get my followers back.

>> No.2020580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550900430852.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2020579
"You could try what you did in Producing Perfection and trying to be an idol to get fans..."
A stupid idea, but he pitched it anyway.
"Do they really matter that much to you?"

>> No.2020581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550900848948.jpg -(56.4 KiB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57784

>>2020580
The short end of this conversation is that I basically want my freedom. And I know that I'm not going to get free.

Do followers matter? Yes, but not so much that I can't live without them.
Am I jealous of Neptune? I consider it friendly competition, and she's miles ahead of me. I don't know what kind of following she has, but If I'm still a Goddess, then I have a lot of work ahead of me and I'm not going to have all the solutions right now.

And if I can't have what I want, then this conversation is pointless.

>> No.2020582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550901140679.png -(188.1 KiB, 754x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192569

>>2020581
"Hmm... I suppose that makes sense."
He nods, at her while thinking about Blanc's words.
"That's fine. I'm not one to hold the others back."

>> No.2020583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550901186250.jpg -(121.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124684

>>2020570
I will agree, we do make this look very good..
She'd say before quickly adding.
But you do it better like always.
Subtle flattery.
Really so then I think you enjoyed your time... Maybe I should visit it.

>> No.2020584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550901302436.jpg -(209.6 KiB, 656x832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214617

>>2020582
...You're kidding me right?

>> No.2020585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550901434187.png -(95.4 KiB, 600x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97734

>>2020584
"I had my fun. Surely you need your reward too."
He nods at her as if it's a simple thing.
"Would you prefer being in the dungeon and broken in?"

>> No.2020586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550901464096.jpg -(151.2 KiB, 800x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154822

>>2020583
Of course I did! And I'm sure you will too. Now let's use this magic mirror to keep an eye on Boo for a while.
She says, bringing up the artifact that she still hasn't given back to Lupul.

This is the best way to spy on my own subjects!

>> No.2020587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550901927441.png -(225.2 KiB, 286x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230598

>>2020585
...
She takes a deep breath, as if trying to calmly assess this.

...I liked it after a while, I can't lie. I just have trouble believing you.

>> No.2020588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550902246859.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82133

>>2020586
You know Boo can say what she wants but I still think they're the one who has least adapted to it all.
Kamek said as they walked over to the mirror.
The problem with the stubborn ones.

>> No.2020589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550902248933.png -(1.2 MiB, 737x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1217802

>>2020587
"Well the point was to get you to like it again."

"Although, I can't blame you for thinking that way. It's fine though. I can always visit a time later for that Or get you to come visit. Something like that."

>> No.2020590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550902408375.jpg -(153.7 KiB, 614x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157338

>>2020589
...So you're really serious then? I could just walk away right now? And no one would stop me? I could even take off this collar?

>> No.2020591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550902518495.png -(1.4 MiB, 1013x1435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1513224

>>2020588
It's a hand mirror, so there's no walking needed exactly.

And Boo will be taught how to adapt to it in due time. If I don't make sure she's ready, she never will be.
Bowser will sit at her throne, with the mirror in hand. She'd angle it so Kamek can see too.

Let's just make sure she learns her lesson for now.

>> No.2020592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550902628265.png -(418.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428078

>>2020590
"You could. I'd probably stop you once?"
He makes out a wry smile, contradicting himself slightly.
"After that, yeah. Although, we can't take the collar off. It's too strong. ...If you didn't have it, someone might take you up for themselves."

>> No.2020593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550903083119.jpg -(344.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352870

>>2020592
Fair enough.
Well, in that case, knowing that I can leave is good enough for me. I'm not really going anywhere, it'd be selfish to abandon Shiro.
Plus I might be pregnant again.

>> No.2020594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550903416307.jpg -(62.8 KiB, 382x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64261

>>2020593
"Did you check the tattoo? If it's lit, we'll know."
June shrugs nonchalantly, again reaching out trying to pat her head.
"Not really abandoning. She'll enjoy learning from you. Or maybe teaching some things to you too. Who knows?"

>> No.2020595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550903963745.png -(286.6 KiB, 517x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293460

>>2020594
...I haven't no.
She lifts up her shirt to check it. Is it glowing?

>> No.2020596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550904225342.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2020595
And... It's a tails. It's not glowing.
"You're in luck. Despite everything that's happened your somehow safe. The odds of that were... Incredibly low."

>> No.2020597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550904312265.jpg -(764.9 KiB, 750x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783239

>>2020596
...Well, we can keep trying.

>> No.2020598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550904579978.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2020597
"I'm surprised your pushing that..."
He looks honestly surprised. Crossing his arms over his chest, resting an awkward gaze at Blanc.
"Not that I mind that."

>> No.2020599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550904667972.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1330269

>>2020598
I already admitted I liked what we were doing before... pregnancy is just a natural consequence.

>> No.2020600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550904854244.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2020599
He pats her head again, smiling at Blanc.
"Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're being honest?"

>> No.2020601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550904900126.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 646x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92088

>>2020600
Yes, actually...

>> No.2020602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550905105634.png -(147.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151161

>>2020601
"You'll be hearing that a lot from me regardless Blanc."
Arms wrapping around her, he'd hug the petite girl, blowing into her ear.

>> No.2020603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550905139187.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 1114x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181378

>>2020591
We'll need her to be ready if she's really serious about being spy master... I still can't believe she thinks she can plot against you without you knowing it.
In fact they can both see and hear her plotting to somehow take over the kingdom again, something about another giant Bowser suit... what a foolish ghost.
It looks like it'll be awhile before she learns, but we have plenty of time.

And let's space or fade for now because I have things to do and I'm apparently nodding off while sitting up.

>> No.2020604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550905395451.png -(494.9 KiB, 677x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506769

>>2020602
Mnn... Idiot.
She blushes and leans back into him.

>> No.2020605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550905556667.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2020604
"I'll take being an idiot. things are more fun that way."
June's hand slinks into her dress, massaging her flat plains.

>> No.2020606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550905754943.jpg -(250.8 KiB, 600x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256782

>>2020605
You're always ready to go, aren't you?
She responds affectionately.

>> No.2020607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550905986322.png -(352.7 KiB, 600x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361170

>>2020606
"First, I'm an incubus. It's only natural I'm always like this when I'm near one of my wives."
Lifting her onto his lap, he'd grin at her.
"After all, it's fun. And far too addicting."
If she does get followers again, I can bully her in front of all of them.

>> No.2020608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550906096000.jpg -(3.1 MiB, 2145x3027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3214887

>>2020607
Right. I forgot about the incubus thing.
This place hurts my head sometimes.

Last edited 19/02/23(Sat)02:14.

>> No.2020609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550906294392.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2020608
"It takes an incubus to fell a goddess."
Or a succubus.
"Care to show me what an independent goddess can do?"

>> No.2020610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550906440342.jpg -(798.2 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
817365

>>2020609
She'll turn around to straddle his lap and wrap her arms around his shoulders.

I guess can give you a taste.
She'll wink at him.
And we should fade this time.

>> No.2020611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550960082974.png -(487.4 KiB, 476x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499130

Trunks, having had a little while, is sitting on a bench taking in his new surroundings
And i gotta get used to this, how do people do it?
he has a little stretch
This tingling has me just wanting to have a shower, I'll have to grab one when I get well....home? Yeah, it is home now. Wonder what Pan is like now, last time she was pulling my hair.
eyeing around whoever comes by him

>> No.2020612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550960278230.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020611
And then there was this demon just standing there.
Where did it come from!?

...So you're Vegeta's son? I thought you'd look... more angry.

>> No.2020613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550960485531.png -(1.9 MiB, 1861x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1954247

>>2020612
Huh?
he looked up, surprised by the unknown figure that seems to know him
How'd you know me as his son..who are you?
he looks more confused than anything

>> No.2020614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550960735785.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>2020613
I've been training your father. I'm an Overlord.
But she has a Saiyan tail and everything.

>> No.2020615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550961258896.jpg -(17.1 KiB, 292x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17519

>>2020614
Another one training my dad?
he looks her over, Saiyan, another one he doesn't recognise
An...overlord saiyan? I don't think my dad really mentioned anyone else besides Braly.
although he brought her up to him first

>> No.2020616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550961558370.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020615
Braly's gotten stronger. I trained her for a while too. Her potential is basically boundless.
She shrugs.

But yeah, I'm also a Saiyan. My name is Mayze.

>> No.2020617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550961648667.png -(1.9 MiB, 1447x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940514

>>2020616
His eyes scan her again as she revealed she trains Braly, herself was strong enough but this girl was above even that? Poor trunks feels he has a LONG way to go now
Ah...well, you may already know my name, but it's Trunks.

>> No.2020618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550962159752.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>2020617
Let's just say I keep an eye on things in relation to Saiyans. I didn't think any were alive before I arrived in this world and became a demon, but more and more keep appearing.

And no, I said I used to train Braly. I prefer her other side, honestly.
Because Mayze basically became an Onahole for Broly at one point.

>> No.2020619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550963154220.jpg -(423.9 KiB, 550x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434070

>>2020618
so she became a monster...explains the horns
"other" side to her? She seemed just fine and nice to me when we spoke.
And it's those details that one misses that say the most

>> No.2020620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550963649318.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020619
I mean her manly side~ Her other name is Broly.

>> No.2020621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550963899908.jpg -(594.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609211

>>2020620
Manly side...you don't mean..wow I didn't think this world to get weirder!
his eyes widen..
Does Goku have that too?
Um, thanks for the heads up. It's my first time in town and I'm getting way more than I bargained for.

>> No.2020622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550964075190.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020621
I noticed. 18 already has you wrapped around her little finger.
She smirks.

She was using magic to charm you- although I'm sure she could have managed to do that without it.

>> No.2020623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550965092967.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58621

>>2020622
he suddenly shoots up in embarrassment
W-Whoa you were watching?!
his face goes bright red, after all to him such a sight is still something to be conscious of
he groans a little...oh in time, but for now, this is fresh fish in the new pond

>> No.2020624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550965250401.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020623
Has anyone offered to teach you magic yet? I watch a lot, but I don't always listen.

>> No.2020625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550965296541.jpg -(481.0 KiB, 1200x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492522

>>2020624
he shakes his head
Nope, nothing like that, only training and well, "softening up" as 18 put it.

>> No.2020626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550965677259.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020625
Magic is an absolute must in this world. Raw power and energy will only get you so far... but if someone seals your energy, or your ability to go Super Saiyan, you'll be left vulnerable.

With magic, you can at least broaden your options.

>> No.2020627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550966542686.jpg -(596.3 KiB, 1080x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610569

>>2020626
I guess that's true, but I haven't the first idea how to even start? I thought guys like me couldn't do that.
He associates it with special namekians, aliens or deities

>> No.2020628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550966820568.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>2020627
Yes well, it turns out anyone can do it if you just figure out how to manipulate mana. It comes from studying and practice, like anything else.

>> No.2020629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550967261390.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1203369

>>2020628
If I'm going to be here, I may as well take it up and be as adapted as I can, especially if I'm going to be looking after folk. At least, to stop people sealing my strength and the like.

>> No.2020630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550967793421.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020629
Great~ I recommend asking your mentor about it, but if you want to learn from an Overlord about true power, I'll give you a crash course to remember.
...Like I did to everyone else I trained.

>> No.2020631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550968386589.png -(965.9 KiB, 1375x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989127

>>2020630
Thanks I will Mayze..as for that offer, I'll keep that in mind once I'm a little settled in,.
Now his curiousity was piqued
How much higher does this go?

>> No.2020632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550968563375.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020631
Always jump in with both feet. Try not to take too long to 'settle in' or you'll be swept up by the world around you, especially in this melting pot of lascivious wonders~

>> No.2020633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550969085765.png -(815.7 KiB, 930x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835307

>>2020632
Now you are starting to sound like 18 with that tone of voice..
and his mind is starting to wander, causing him to remember clearly, and by her logic of jumping in with both feet...well that could have gone places!

>> No.2020634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550969335990.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020633
A lot of people have that tone here~ I'm more of a slut than she is, but I won't take her prey from her~

>> No.2020635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550969553321.png -(965.9 KiB, 1375x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989127

>>2020634
H-Hey..I'm not simply that!
Now he was wondering about her that she described herself as such, he had just calmed and now it was coming back
I didn't get that impression of you at first.

>> No.2020636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550969675912.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020635
Never judge a book by it's cover~

>> No.2020637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550970217077.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 1242x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2020636
Yeah that's clear enough.
his blush remained as his mind went south for the moment
I'm really gonna need a while when I get back
I didn't think 18 would be able to be gotten along with when I learned when she came from..

>> No.2020638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550970889626.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020637
This world changes people~
She winks at him

>> No.2020639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550971128085.png -(1.9 MiB, 1447x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940514

>>2020638
I'll be in line soon enough...but I don't want to change in some ways.
he clenches his fist
I want to protect my sister I just learned about.

>> No.2020640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550972173432.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020639
I'm sure you've already noticed, but the world doesn't change who you are. It just helps you open up and accept others... and to lower your inhibitions. You can do whatever you like in this world. Fighting, Sex, whatever floats your boat.

Just make sure you get a long-term lover~ Being an incubus has perks.

>> No.2020641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550972558887.png -(119.5 KiB, 646x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122324

>>2020640
Wanton sex? Fighting? A hedonistic paradise, something he never imagined he'd be a part of, slowly he was growing to get into the idea..
I don't think I get that much fine detail when Braly went into things, Incubus perks?

>> No.2020642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550973272542.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020641
When a monster finds a husband, and they share their energy, the more the copulate, the more powerful they become... together. You'll get strong just by having sex with your wife, eventually. And the demonic energy will give you an inherent ability to use magic anyway.

You won't become like me though.

>> No.2020643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550973878186.jpg -(31.8 KiB, 235x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32568

>>2020642
His blush intensified, a relationship of sex and power that just worked together for each other's benefit in pleasure...
That sounds like a lifestyle many would be happy to get used to. I'll definately keep that in mind..
But then, who?

>> No.2020644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550974168505.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020643
Just don't go around pissing people off or you'll end up like Goku~

>> No.2020645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550974268606.jpg -(88.6 KiB, 570x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90705

>>2020644
A-Ah, I've already been warned on Goku! I ain't got any intention of doing stuff like that.
he shudders
Not going to end up on the wrong side of anyone like that for sure.

>> No.2020646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550974814260.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020645
You'll do just fine then~

Embrace the world around you, ride with all of life's pleasures, and you'll be just fine!

>> No.2020647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550975108131.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72479

>>2020646
I will, it's just a huge shock to take in, after a life like mine, coming into this leaves you wondering if it's too good to be true.
and he has to be away with that thing being too inhibited, but that's easy enough

>> No.2020648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550975361712.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020647
>>2020647
It depends on your outlook, and your personality. But I think you'll be fine.

>> No.2020649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550975596507.png -(815.7 KiB, 930x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835307

>>2020648
he smiles now at her
Thanks Mayze...it's been great meeting other saiyans like you and Braly.

>> No.2020650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550975758189.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020649
>>2020649
Maybe one day you'll meet me in bed~

>> No.2020651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550975866988.jpg -(23.8 KiB, 239x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24417

>>2020650
Maybe..
he still had a blush, but was admitting the fact it could happen
You, 18, whoever else I run into that takes a liking from the sounds of it.

>> No.2020652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550976306826.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020651
I always like it~

But like I said... I wouldn't want to take 18's prey from her~

>> No.2020653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550976352608.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391640

Lilith: Multiple heros sound a tad dangerous.
Morrigan: Especially if something goes wrong and they do somehow meet up.
Lilith: Some type of failsafe would probably best, like a genetic imprint.

>> No.2020654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550976490772.jpg -(400.6 KiB, 1650x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410190

>>2020652
Since I won't be going anywhere, maybe afterward you'll be around?
At this point it sounds like it could get busy! Infact he seems to be accepting it, well, the idea

>> No.2020655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550976537311.jpg -(47.1 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48191

>>2020653
"What could they do? A mere human hero is still a man. They're no match for a monster."
She... Tries to assert this, her arms crossing over her chest.
"If it ever gets that bad, I will deal with it myself. Do you think paltry heroes can stand before me and live?"

>> No.2020656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550976901913.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391640

>>2020655
Lilith: It never hurts to have backup plans.

>> No.2020657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550977278090.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134770

>>2020656
"Hmph."
She waves a hand dismissively at them.
"Fine, do it. Just in case I suppose."
Her mood seemingly tanked, crossing her legs while she looks at the succubi.
"Go on. Work."

>> No.2020658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550977524000.jpg -(401.9 KiB, 827x1168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411591

>>2020656
Morrigan & Lilith: Yes, Mistress Minagi~!
And off the three went
Lilith: That could have gone better.

Last edited 19/02/23(Sat)22:05.

>> No.2020659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550977592783.png -(878.9 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900029

>>2020654
I'm always around~
She says, and then opens a portal to a weird place that smells strongly of smoke and fire.

I'm just a hop and a skip away.

>> No.2020660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550977794300.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 600x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98283

>>2020659
This...actually doesn't phase him so much, although he does react to the smell, with a little cough
I'll see you again soon Mayze and I'll definitely look into magic, thanks for the heads up!
He didn't mind Mayze at all, infact, more ideas were coming to him from her...he doesn't want to know where that portal goes yet though

>> No.2020661   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020658
Astaroth nods meekly to the others.
"It was a suggestion to help... It is good she is this confident in herself.*

>> No.2020662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550978109882.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>2020660
Farewell~
She winks and steps through. It closes behind her.

>> No.2020663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550978321418.png -(961.0 KiB, 1001x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984028

>>2020662
Well, looks like I've got plenty to keep me occupied here
he looks down at his hands, remembering examples of magic from the past he has seen
Could I really do that?
and fade there to contemplation

>> No.2020664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550978365903.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391640

>>2020661
Morrigan: I don't like being this weak though.
Lilith: That's right, I feel the same way.
Lilith: We can't provide for her, but we can't get any stronger either if she takes the energy away from us, and somehow I feel those heroes will be a temporary solution.
Their programing was in conflict

>> No.2020665   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020664
"We can only adhere to her. Drain more, work more before we offer our energy to our mistress."

>> No.2020666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550978950102.jpg -(679.6 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
695926

>>2020665
Lilith: I'm going to look into ways to get stronger.
Morrigan: You are?

>> No.2020667   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020666
"What else can we do besides that? Warping our own bodies?"

>> No.2020668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550979214169.jpg -(401.9 KiB, 827x1168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411591

>>2020667
Lilith: Of course not, I wouldn't dream of changing the bodies our god gave us~
But I'm sure there's a way, I just don't know what it is yet.

Last edited 19/02/23(Sat)22:33.

>> No.2020669   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020668
"I'm uncertain of what we could do. Make other monsters servile under us to increase our speed?"

>> No.2020670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550979652113.jpg -(385.4 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394663

>>2020669
Morrigan: Maybe performance enhancers too? Something that causes our energy to spike up drastically. She would still get the same ammount as usual, but it would make it seem like a fuller meal for Mistress, and more stamina for us.
Lilith: That might work too...

>> No.2020671   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020670
"It is best that we all discover at least one method. We can discuss them when we convene while we work on our mistresses new assignment."

>> No.2020672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550980236842.jpg -(679.6 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
695926

>>2020671
Lilith: I agree, let's each look into our respective solutions to the problem and we can discuss it later.
We should head to the farms to prepare proper humans to become heroes.

>> No.2020673   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2020672
"Lets find adequate human children to modify. They're easier to manipulate."

>> No.2020674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1550980554000.jpg -(382.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391640

>>2020673
Morrigan: Good idea.
Lilith: let's go then.
And off they went to get to work on their project given to them by Minagi

Last edited 19/02/23(Sat)22:55.

>> No.2020675   [Delete]   [Edit]

Somewhere near June's house, a loud explosion can be heard as something rams into the ground at high speed

>> No.2020676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551062852411.png -(302.0 KiB, 1287x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309208

>>2020675
The hell is it this time?
The nerd was resting at home having helped Blanc move out. At least, he was. Now, with the noise shaking the place up, he'd be rushing out, suspicious of the source.
"The hell's going on here now?!"

>> No.2020677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551063049321.png -(198.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202830

>>2020676
A body could be seen flying into the nearby wall of the house, battered, bruised, and most of it's armor completely and utterly shattered

>> No.2020678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551063431089.png -(45.4 KiB, 187x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46448

>>2020677
"...Iyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
The fuck is 'that' doing here?
Recognizing this monstrosity, june slowly slinks his hands into his pockets and gets his gloves on.
I... Really should get rid of this. If others catch wind of it, they'd try to let it live. Or corrupt it.

>> No.2020679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551063654826.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020678
No sooner than he decides to do that, another figure moving at extreme speeds would crash right into it, grabing it's foot, and mercilessly swinging it hard into the dirt outside of the house before then stepping on it's head
???: You have lost again, now speak abomination!
Adramalech: Too... strong...

>> No.2020680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551063904722.png -(272.8 KiB, 1287x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279369

>>2020679
"The fuck is that."
June glances at the appearance of the new intruder. Eyes skimming over her form and then back at Adremalech being pounded.
"The fuck is this? Why couldn't this be happening away from my place..."
Although, he's still wary of the two, he digs a hand back into his pocket, playing with a card in his hands.

>> No.2020681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551064050703.png -(198.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202830

>>2020680
???: If you will not speak, I will torture the answers out of you!
Adramalech would be screaming in pain as a powerful current of electricity would begin coursing through it's body

>> No.2020682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551064384895.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2020681
"I'm sorry but- Can you hurry that up and take this elsewhere?"
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Not the best wording.
"I kinda doubt that thing is sentient enough to be interrogated."

>> No.2020683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551064821113.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020682
???: This will persist until I have answers!
???: Start by telling me where you've taken us!
Adramalech: Error, no logs containing this universe found.
Another course of electricity would surge through adramalech, causing it to speak again
Adramelech: Another Universe...
The angel seems to ignore the man for now as it presses for more questions
???: Now why did you attack my subjects!? Where did you and your armies come from?
Adramelech: Eliminating paradoxical universes...

>> No.2020684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551065168321.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2020683
He... Just kinda watches for now.
Do I want to jump head first into a tussle between those two? Nah. I'll wait.
"...Well, that thing is probably telling the truth at least. "
Maybe they'll leave if I vouch for that?

>> No.2020685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551065477194.png -(198.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202830

>>2020684
???: And where did you come from?
Adramelech: ...
Another shock would course through it's body again
???: Fine, then what is the cause of this Paradox.
Adramalech would pause for a moment, trying to recover from the Pain
Adramalech: You, Ilias.

>> No.2020686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551065675347.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2020685
"...Wait, that's ilias?"
The hell happened to this one? She's gone full war-maiden/valkyrie...
"This is way above my level..."
By this time others would be coming in due to the noise from the spectacle. First is a silver-haired shorty, her usual hoody on while being made to carry a Runa on her back.
Runa: "What's this about?!"
The smol is looking over a little scared, but more excited seeing this occurrence.

Last edited 19/02/24(Sun)22:34.

>> No.2020687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551066356624.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020686
Ilias: You will explain everything you know and maybe I will show mercy.
She'd press harder on her head, causing the monstrosity to scream in pain
The angel would then turn to the audience currently gathering, no longer content with ignoring them
Her visor would open up
Ilias: I heard you call out my name, if this is a different universe, then who are you and how do you know my name?
Her face would be different, the hair style would have some similarities however, but not just similarities with Ilias

>> No.2020688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551066718349.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 394x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47849

>>2020687
Runa's eyes are glittering. June can feel the expectations being tossed onto his back, Suguri just giving him a silent nod of her head, not actually doing anything substantial.
Do I make myself look like an ass clown for her? My daughter's smile or my shambles of a sense of pride?
June: "We... Had? Have an Ilias here. This universe likes kidnapping people from other worlds and so we met her-"
Runa: "She's one of his wives!"
She has a very helen-like smile on her face, suguri simply watching with an awkward expression unsure of where to even enter here...

>> No.2020689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551067105624.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020688
A wife? To you? Pathetic.
Her eyes would narrow towards him
I sense no other such energy, it's all pathetically weak.
Her eyes would then set themselves on Runa
I see the monsters haven't been properly exterminated in this world.
I can also smell the stench of that foul snake.

>> No.2020690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551067444354.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2020689
June: Foul snake? Who?
"Wait, don't you fucking look at my daughter like that."
Suguri was now on edge, after seeing Ilias' eyes. Runa wouldn't be doing so well either, never being intimidated quite like that.
June: "I don't give a shit if you're another Ilias, I'll fucking cut you."
Even if I can't even beat the normal one...

>> No.2020691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551067754225.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857fBy7CqgE
Challenge Accepted mortal.
Suddenly a huge amount of pressure would set in crushing everything around them, and everyone too weak would be sent smashing into the floor, even june might feel like he had a couple of tons added to his back as well as a feeling of terror setting in, as this Ilias had one hell of an intimidation Aura

>> No.2020692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551068285267.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91865

>>2020691
Once the weight is added, his body buckles from the weight. Suguri and Runa struggling as well. Suguri forming a barrier around Runa, carrying her away from here.
Bad knees... It hurts...! This was a terrible decision.
His body gets enveloped in flame, his clothes swapping out for a more appropriate attire. As it sets in, he takes in a sharp breath, filling with energy and steadying himself against that force.
I trained for this... It's just a different Ilias...
His right foot firmly pressing against the ground, he'd flash step into close proximity of her, trying to shoot his right arm into her stomach.
Can't use her halberd this close!

>> No.2020693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551068633956.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020692
That was a bad decision, as she immediately breaks off one of the segments of her halberd forming an axe and a spear, giving her far more Melee up close and personal
She won't show very much mercy either as a slash would come down on too fast for him to comprehend
She was aiming to take off that arm coming towards her

Last edited 19/02/24(Sun)23:23.

>> No.2020694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551069311844.png -(88.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90581

>>2020693
Shit, wha-
His thoughts distract him for a moment, that lapse in judgement not doing him any favors. However, the spell card he had prepared earlier bursts with energy between the two of them, forcibly exploding at the moment the arm is bisected. Using the momentum from the explosion, he materializes a new card, his arm quickly regenerating.
"...Shit."
Gotta take out that halberd.

>> No.2020695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551069502358.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020694
As he would soon realize, distance was just as bad as up close, as a multitude of lightning spells were cast at him as well as massive and powerful holy attacks of all sorts
It seemed like she could cast a large list of spells instantaneously per second

>> No.2020696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551070023167.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2020695
A trap quickly activates as the all the energy comes hurtling towards him. Each bit of magic being absorbed and transferred into him, sporting a cheeky fucking grin.
That's one use... Two left.
With that protecting him, he channels that energy to accelerate himself back at her, using it to speed up his reaction speeds to deal with the difference in their abilities.

>> No.2020697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551070342099.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020696
Try as he will, the gap remained frighteningly huge, and her attacks nearly as impossible to dodge as they were before
Different spells will now be used, stat buff dispels, time magic to slow him down, etc, along with offensive spells once more, along with a combination of armed combat, during such an encounter, if he could last any, she would use a mix of various weapon arts of all kinds. Many techniques likely alien to him

>> No.2020698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551071176932.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2020697
His tenacity and spell keep him up for a bit. Until that dispel hits. Under an oppressive barrage like that, he only... Gets more irritated. His fists being wrapped in the excess energy from her attacks, punching away the blasts of magic, being forced to block against such a flurry having no openings to do anything.

Fortunately for him one of the others comes barreling out of one of the walls of the home. Brandishing a sword in hand, Micaela performs 'Sword of the heavens'

>> No.2020699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551071640369.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020698
With the beat of her wing, the attack is send curving away from the sheer pressure of that movement
Pathetic...
Was that supposed to be a divine attack?

>> No.2020700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551072187031.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2020699
Micaela's unfazed by this, instead swinging again, determined to get her this time.
Micaela: "Why is there another Mother?"
June: "I'm already sick of this. Law of the Normal."
Picking out a card from a deck on his side, he attempts to activate it. If the spell goes through, the three of them currently engaged would drop to a similar powerlevel, although, more of drain at Ilias. The spell using the energy from the three of them to sustain itself, akin to the six ancestor's great seal.

>> No.2020701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551072447355.png -(750.0 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
767955

>>2020700
Micaela might find herself quickly overwhelmed by her battle experience and massive power difference, but Micaela's experience would at least have her surviving the exchange
As for june, the moment his card comes into play, the card would disintegrate
There will be no more spells from you.
Another beat of her wings, would cause reality to ripple momentarily
Her assault would stop and she would look to this new angel
Who are you, and why do you call me mother?

>> No.2020702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551072837785.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2020701
Micaela: "Micaela? I was the daughter you made when you were making heaven?"
She's... Pretty confused about this herself. June however grumbles to himself, adjusting new spell cards onto his person, wary of this individual.
Micaela then continues, wearing an even more confused expression.
"Your other children, Lucifina, Eden...?"

>> No.2020703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551073377314.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020702
I do not remember creating you, or this Lucifina, but I have created an Angel by the name of Eden.
Her visor would come up again

>> No.2020704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551073658843.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2020703
Something hits june, and so he says something rather offhandedly, remembering something she said earlier.
June: "...Adrammelech said she was from a paradox world, so that's probably why. So it never happened."
Micaela: "Did you... Not make me or my sister?"
June's eyes then rest on the fallen Adrammelech, shaking his head. Micaela showing off her Angelic form to the other 'ilias'.

>> No.2020705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551073787872.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020704
I did not.
I have no recollection of you, or this Lucifina.

>> No.2020706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551074030303.png -(306.1 KiB, 641x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313485

>>2020705
Due to her newer more... Lax tendencies, she intertwines her fingers, doing a small pirouette on her heel, letting Ilias get a better look at her.
"We have the same hair style."

>> No.2020707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551074517933.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020706
What of it?
She would say, looking to the angel
She has an idea of what she wants to say, but chooses to let her explain herself instead so she may get more pieces of the puzzle rather than simple guesses

>> No.2020708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551074764175.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 801x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218468

>>2020707
"We have similar other features, energy... Maybe we should call up Lucifina and Ilias? You used parts of yourself to make us. That's what mother told me before."

>> No.2020709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551075017704.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020708
She would cross her arms
That was a rash and dangerous move then.
She never went through with that decision and instead opted for making angels with the energy of the sun and the resources on the planet

>> No.2020710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551075535671.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 506x1825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167293

>>2020709
"Hmmm, but are you happy?"
Micaela's wearing a dirty smug expression. One akin to Lucifina's when she makes a mess with Luka.
"You're much more stiff in comparison."

>> No.2020711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551075963674.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020710
Yes, I am happy knowing that someone with a part of my power will not be stabbing me in the back one day.
Adramelech actually snickers briefly, while remaining on the floor

Last edited 19/02/25(Mon)01:26.

>> No.2020712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551076272229.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 801x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218468

>>2020711
Micaela quiets down. She was so used to the familiar ilias, this terse edition was... Hard for her to work with.
"There were... Misunderstandings on our part."
June: "The best person to convince her would be ilias, but dunno where she is."

>> No.2020713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551076417637.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020712
Convince me of what exactly?

>> No.2020714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551076824060.png -(306.1 KiB, 641x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313485

>>2020713
"Not committing a genocide on monsters here? I got some red flags from you already. Nevermind the disgusting amount of power you have already."

Micaela: "Or convincing you that making daughters wasn't a mistake..."

>> No.2020715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551077063675.png -(198.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202830

>>2020714
Adremelech: analysis state that this goddess was using less than 10% of her full power.
Ilias: They are not that snake's spawn, so I can adhere to that much.
Ilias: I am also not the one you should be convincing that your creation was a good idea or not.

>> No.2020716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551077598939.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 801x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218468

>>2020715
June: "Thanks for letting me how there was no point to my actions. Goddamn powerlevels."
Glaring at Adrammalech for a bit there before heaving a small sigh to himself.
"...Mm, thanks, I'll be holding you to your word though."
Micaela quiets down, being hit in a sore spot, her expression weakens, all the chipper in her step earlier gone without a trace.

>> No.2020717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551077909433.jpg -(291.6 KiB, 1060x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298554

>>2020716
Adramelech: You are welcome.
Ilias would grab adremelech by the leg and drag her into the house
Ilias: Come, you have a lot more to tell me.

>> No.2020718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551078126534.png -(272.8 KiB, 1287x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279369

>>2020717
June: "Huh, she's rather decent when not dealing with parado- Wait. Why my house?! Don't you kill that thing in there!"
Despite all that happened earlier, he'd reprimand her. Following them inside the house, grabbing micaela's hand and bringing her along as well.

>> No.2020719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551078346120.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020718
Ilias would drag Adramelech into the house for interrogation, but would get distracted by the smell of something cooking in the kitchen and would drag Adramelech there

>> No.2020720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551078673469.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2020719
June: "I'm being completely ignored while house intruded..."
He rolls his eyes recalling a certain shit-eating grin, but dismisses it. Instead, still following after the two into the kitchen. Making this picture related while he hugs micaela to recharge.

>> No.2020721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551078891710.png -(748.8 KiB, 1050x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
766775

>>2020720
Whoever was in the kitchen chooses to run away at the sight of the angel, as Ilias looks at what was arranged in a plate
Adramelech still just lays there, looking at whatever was around there, having mostly given up trying to escape or any form of retaliation whatsoever

>> No.2020722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551079146425.png -(765.9 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
784255

>>2020721
June: "Is this great goddess hungry?"
Micaela: "...Something about this seems familiar... That look in her eyes..."
Probably a lot more food than just that there too. Considering how many people lived there...
June: "It's... Uncanny. I know I've seen it a few times. Before dying. Shit. That look..."

>> No.2020724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1551126001299.png -(764.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782974

>>2020722
She would grab what was in the plate, remove it of dark energy before this pic somewhat became related
Hmmm... delicious~



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff