[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1548124228173.jpg -(150.5 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154086 No.2018313   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2018314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548124620911.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 1060x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271904
>Kanna
>Sanary

And while Kanna is feeling hard girlmeat press up against her. She'll see her mistress and guardian stand before her, already sporting her thick and meaty girlpeen that Kanna loves so much

"So which hole are you going to want, Sanary~?"

Asked Frida while she teases Kanna by having her thick erection throb above her face, but its close. Knowing Kanna will awe at it as she's conditioned to do

>> No.2018315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548124692469.jpg -(59.6 KiB, 433x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61054
>Alex

She'll nod along

"Cool, cool. What's your favorite sport?"

>> No.2018316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548124824379.png -(182.5 KiB, 451x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186904

>>2018315
Putting me on the spot?
Ah I guess I like Tennis the most...mostly cause it can be over real quick if I get in a good rhythm.

LAZY JOCK, EVEN BETTER.

>> No.2018317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548125303035.jpg -(107.2 KiB, 850x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109767

>>2018316
>>2018316
"I've played Tennis before! ...In VR while I was fiddling around with the controls. It was one of those games it came with, so pretty basic."

Chuckles

"A jock and gamer getting along. What's this a movie?"

Just sticks her tongue out playfully since she's making a joke

>> No.2018318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548126089825.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79901

>>2018311
>>2018313
Frida's pole blocks her sight, throbbing madly as all she could see was a log of thick meat in front of her.
A-Ah...~
Her tail swishes some more before she leans in to give it a sloppy kiss.

>> No.2018319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548126675958.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>2018314
>>2018318
Well...I was going to take her fort door anyway, but I think she's decided that on her own.*
Sanary will rub her rod against the smol dragon's rear. She'll be humping a little as well, let it ride between her cheeks.

>> No.2018320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548127174966.png -(413.8 KiB, 650x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423742

>>2018317
A movie or you're really trying hard to scout me.

He snorts and rolls his eyes.

>> No.2018321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548127489504.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 650x871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85081

>>2018318
>>2018319
"Nngh...good girl, you love my cock don't you~?"

Says Frida as Kanna hungrily kisses at it. Her tip coated in Kanna's saliva, her pre mixing with it and forcing Kanna to taste it and swallow, thus taking in more of Frida's lewd energy

Frida looks to Snary

"Don't forget about that plug, her asshole should be nice and loose for a rough dicking~ Aaaah, Kanna~ That feels good..."

>> No.2018322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548127724802.jpg -(220.6 KiB, 800x1215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225890

>>2018320
"Scout you for what? Pft, maybe if you were into games and I was only looking for a co-op partner."

>> No.2018323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548128294178.jpg -(976.4 KiB, 1240x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
999835

>>2018319
>>2018321
Grunting away, licking the underside of her girl cock with her long slick tongue, feeling the bumps of those veins and sheer size, the dragon slides the tip into her mouth and sucks hard on it. Popping it out of her mouth with a trail of saliva, Kanna takes the base of Frida's cock and jerks her off while licking the crown.

Haa, haa...I can take both in my mouth!

>> No.2018324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548128528325.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>2018321
>>2018323
That's true...
And then Sanary will grin at Kanna's honesty.
Oh? SHould we spoil her first with a treat? It seems like she wants our "milk".

>> No.2018325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548128587249.png -(521.7 KiB, 650x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534255

>>2018322
You never know, this world is weird. Anyways I'm gonna go bring my mom her nerd books for nerds. Maybe I'll check out your streams sometime.

>> No.2018326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548128929042.gif -(436.1 KiB, 500x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446538

>>2018325

"Yeah sure, maybe then you'll want to give games more of a try. If so then I'll take you on in some."

She'll nod

"Anyways, good luck being a sports star. Later, ace."

Winks and with that; D.va heads on her merry way back home to game into the wee hours of the morning

END

Last edited 19/01/21(Mon)22:48.

>> No.2018327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548129337332.jpg -(207.5 KiB, 650x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212457

>>2018323
>>2018324
Kanna will feel those bumps and veins throb in her hands. Frida's cock was so hard and hot. It wants to get sucked on more

"Ooooooh~"

Meanwhile Frida looks like she's enjoying herself. And looks to Sanary

"Get over here then. That way we can each grab a horn."

>> No.2018328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548130671176.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 620x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131788

>>2018324
>>2018327
She continues to use her skilled hands to pump that Demonness, feeling the menacing throbbing of excitement. Kanna eyes light up and starts licking away at the side of the lengths.

>> No.2018329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548130941725.png -(103.4 KiB, 289x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105846

>>2018328
>>2018327
Sanary will slide out from under Kanna. Stand next to her fellow red headed demon, she'll tap the tip of her rod against the loli's face impatiently.
Heh...You wants to suck on both of us, so don't play favorites now.

>> No.2018330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548131414422.jpg -(117.2 KiB, 797x1139) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119993

>>2018328
>>2018329
"Such a cock-hungry little slut, you make me so proud baby...~"

Said Frida, moaning a bit because that feels so good. And with Sanary now entering the fray Frida reaches down and gropes Sanary's ass and then gives it a rub

"That's right, don't leave Sanary's big cock all alone now. Suck us both off, hard~"

Said Frida and grabs one of Kanna's horns

>> No.2018331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548132993717.png -(969.9 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
993148

>>2018329
>>2018330
She whines slightly having two in her face now so it makes it a little bit more difficult. She grabs hold of both of them and realizing that these things symbolize hierarchy of their ranks in the demon world. In her skilled hands she felt the size,thickness, the veins popping out and surging through these things, not being able to grip them whole. Spilling a devilish aura like in this black magic like aura, showing off their power.

Kanna will concentrate away, pumping away at their rods while bringing both cock heads close to her mouth while licking those crowns away. The evils in this world has turned such a girl towards such a dark path but still remains herself through it all.

>> No.2018332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548133911103.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2018330
>>2018331
Sanary will grin as Frida grobes her big ass. BUt this doesn't stop her in the slightest. In fact it probably makes her even more turned on.
Mmmm~ What a soft tongue you have, Kanna, but...
Sanary will grab the other horn and starts to push the tip of her rod against the small dragon's mouth.
Don't just lick. Suck on it.

>> No.2018333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548134529673.jpg -(100.7 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103140

>>2018331
>>2018332
Indeed, as both of the powerful demoness's pull on Kanna's horns. The small girl will have no choice, those hot, swollen, tips will force themselves further and further into Kanna's mouth. Pushing down her throat, making her gag on thing but cock and precum

"Aaaah~ Mhm, so be a good girl and suck on them as hard as you can~ You want our "milk" don't you?"

Frida likes the feel of Sanary's big butt. But with Frida's arousal growing, she'll nibble on Snary's ear a bit, getting her to turn her head before kissing her deeply. All while their cocks are sucked on by a smol dragon

>> No.2018334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548136564702.png -(528.3 KiB, 833x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541009

>>2018332
>>2018333
The tips make it into her mouth which causes her to gag. She pulls them both out and starts working on Sanary's first. Placing it into her mouth, she starts sucking away hard on it and starts shifting to Frida's back and forth she goes like a pro, getting a good taste and coating them in her spit.

>> No.2018335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548137309130.png -(87.1 KiB, 222x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89156

>>2018333
>>2018334
Sanary would keep teasing Kanna, but she's currently occupied with Frida making out with her. The Demon Lord will slide her tongue on the demoness's mouth and moaning softly. Kanna will get to feel Snary's cock twitch and harden even more, clearly pleased by the small dragon's work.

>> No.2018336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548137729244.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 900x1255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106361

>>2018334
>>2018335
Kana's efforts coupled with kissing Sanary really put Frida in the mood. Her girlpeen throbs with joy as the pleasure rises and reverberates across her hips and body

Moaning hotly into Sanary's mouth, Frida meets her tongue with hers and becomes a rousing round of tongue wrestling. Causing them to lick and slurp at each other sloppily

Kanna will know she's doing a good job with how hard their cocks are, and how much they twitch and harden. Frida will buck her hips occasionally, gripping Kanna's horn even harder, pulling her in some more

>> No.2018337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548197882908.jpg -(454.0 KiB, 2530x3578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464928

>>2018335
>>2018336
She pants lightly from that, smiling and whining slightly from being a little glutton. Kanna is pleased with her results feeling the hardness and and throbbing. Kanna will pump them faster and faster, both coated in her saliva, dripping away from her worship and love. A dragon power yet can't help but enjoy this. She then continues to try and shove both in her small mouth, sucking as hard as she could.

>> No.2018338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548202000153.jpg -(79.5 KiB, 452x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81436

With things going the usual, Bardock is out for now doing something likely almost trying to kill himself, Gine is at home training her body as well. Sit ups, push ups, and plenty of saiyan juice. Gine already waiting on the roast cooking while keeping her gains, she smiles away at the point in her life, she reached a high level.

>> No.2018339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548202518661.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2018338
But guess who decides to superhero land outside the house? Who else but Chini, Broly's progeny. Regardless of what Gine does following the commotion, Chini will start making her way towards the house

"Bardock isn't home...but Gine is, I wonder if she's strong enough to train with...she is his wife after all."

"Heeeeey~!"

>> No.2018340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548204407559.jpg -(185.2 KiB, 699x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189607

>>2018339
She stops what she was doing and sits up to see what was that.
Oh it's Chini. Come on in!

>> No.2018341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548205403788.jpg -(103.5 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105949

>>2018340
She comes inside, closing the door behind her

"Hey Gine, what're you doing?"

She'd ask, her large and floofy tail swaying idly behind her

>> No.2018342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548205776075.png -(1.8 MiB, 1280x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1862229

>>2018341
She smiles away, covered in sweat due to her workout.
Just a few workouts while cooking away some big meals. What brings you by, looking for Bardock?

>> No.2018343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548205994780.png -(477.0 KiB, 1280x1752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488415

>>2018342
"She looks and smells sweaty..."

Is what Chini was thinking. And she was going to ask why, but Gine went and told her anyway. So Chini smirks a bit

"Well, at first I was. But I quickly noticed he's not home. But I felt you, so I decided why not?"

>> No.2018344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548206437328.jpg -(430.9 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441225

>>2018343
She places her hands on her hips and grins.
Really? I love company so it's nice to see your pretty face around.

>> No.2018345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548206859125.gif -(134.8 KiB, 560x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137993

>>2018344
"Aw, you think I'm pretty? Hehe, it's not often I hear that from other Saiyans. My sister just talks shit."

But that is because Chini talks shit first

>> No.2018346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548207471125.gif -(2.9 MiB, 445x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3075347

>>2018345
She nods away.
Of course! This world has beautiful women like yourself. Still amazed with you being just a girl while outclassing me in chest size.

>> No.2018347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548207748484.png -(793.8 KiB, 1280x1782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812825

>>2018346
Chini then lifts up her own massive chest. And let's go, resulting in a noticeable bounce

"Because I got the best traits from both my parents! I've noticed that the stronger I get, the bigger they get!"

>> No.2018348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548208341740.png -(918.0 KiB, 686x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
940002

>>2018347
She blinks, staring at the kitsune half saiyan.

No way...
She looks down at herself.
She's playing with me, there's no way getting stronger does that!

>> No.2018349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548208580433.png -(732.6 KiB, 1271x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
750175

>>2018348
"What? Is that not how it works for you or what? I guess that makes you like my sister. She's really strong, but she isn't big like I am."

>> No.2018350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548208850431.jpg -(159.5 KiB, 700x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163312

>>2018349
Of course not, I am a full blooded saiyan. It has to be your other side to be doing such a thing! Never heard of such a thing, there's warrior saiyan that don't get to be like you out there.

>> No.2018351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548209272187.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2018350
"Mmm...yeah maybe! I haven't asked mom why that happens. But I don't mind at all. Who cares as long as you're strong, right?"

"And I'm really strong!"

Smirks, she's quite the proud one

>> No.2018352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548210099363.jpg -(290.5 KiB, 1000x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297460

>>2018351
She is a saiyan alright.
That is true, you are. Funny enough, many saiyans weren't that strong.

>> No.2018353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548210616996.png -(793.8 KiB, 1280x1782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812825

>>2018352
"Hehehe~!"

"I train hard every day you know! Bardock's always keeping me on my toes. You have to be pretty strong if he's your husband right?"

Asked Chini, leaning towards Gine in a curious manner

>> No.2018354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548210993369.jpg -(907.8 KiB, 1122x1526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
929568

>>2018353
Currently I am closer, yes. Which is new to me still.
She smiles away
But I am still a saiyan. Even if I wasn't the strongest back on our planet.

>> No.2018355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548211641086.png -(373.9 KiB, 1249x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382838

>>2018354
"...Seriously? I thought all Saiyans loved battle. But now that you mention it...you've always been really nice and stuff."

>> No.2018356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548214159350.jpg -(165.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169424

And so Prinz is getting settled into life in Aberdeen. She'll probably be hanging out in town near the naval base, being rather apathetic to the whole situation she's found herself in. It's not like it's a bad one, though.

>> No.2018357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548214523410.jpg -(185.0 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189397

>>2018356
Guess who's near-by also hanging out with Prinz in apathetic silence? Big sis Graff, just sitting down near-by and looking out while occasionally sipping some ale. These days of peace have been hard on Graff, hardly any chances to show her strength, or to at least meet a glorious end on the battlefield

>> No.2018358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548214854284.jpg -(282.5 KiB, 727x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289314

>>2018357
Just kill God.
Prinz will just look at her Big Sis, wondering what's on her mind.
Such a boring little place, Zeppelin.

>> No.2018359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548214996627.jpg -(278.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285457

>>2018358
She doesn't answer right away...but her piercing red stare does glance over towards Prinz

"These are simply the cards we've been dealt. ...It makes me want to break apart the table."

>> No.2018360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548215717280.jpg -(158.8 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162573

>>2018359
I really don't see the point in that. It is what it is, even though I'd rather be out on the water using my strength.

>> No.2018361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548216021605.jpg -(100.3 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102725

>>2018360
"Hmph..."

Takes a sip and looks towards the vast ocean

"This stagnation will only make us weak. Civilian life is not for an Ironblood."

Chuckles bitterly

"And now it has claimed you. This place."

>> No.2018362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548216251798.jpg -(87.7 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89763

>>2018361
PErhaps...but at least we Ironbloods can continue to stick together.
The apathetic ship will give a small smirk. Graf will know that it's mostly face since Prinz doesn't really feel anything.
And the girls here are very easy to tease. Their faces turn so red. Especially my "twin".

>> No.2018363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548216782050.jpg -(586.9 KiB, 800x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
600945

>>2018362
One doesn't feel anything. And the other hates everything

"At the end of the day, I hate it all. We're stronger together than alone. Ha...but even then, our strength determines nothing worthwhile anymore."

Graf's gonna Graf. She'll glance towards her sis again

"Ah, her...she's so different compared to you. The complete opposite, in fact."

>> No.2018364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548217617068.png -(860.8 KiB, 752x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
881507

>>2018363
I've noticed. I have a feeling she's rather infatuated with me. It's...interesting.
Prinz will shrug a little. She'll continue to tease her twin, but she doesn't really want her like that.

>> No.2018365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548217856078.jpg -(209.5 KiB, 1000x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214547

>>2018364
"...I noticed the ones that have been here far longer than we have get easily infatuated with anyone they find attractive enough."

"Personally I don't deal with any of that from my "twin"."

>> No.2018366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548218478367.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177735

>>2018365
Mhm...But each to their own. I'm rather...curious about the commander though. They seem...interesting.

>> No.2018367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548218665258.png -(868.9 KiB, 800x1115) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
889736

>>2018366
"I do not blame you. The Commander being a dragon, though she can get rather perverse."

"If you end up having to fend her off then your strength might be tested yet."

>> No.2018368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548219761042.jpg -(267.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274061

>>2018367
It probably won't come to that. Probably.
The girl shrugs a little.
Maybe the girls can give me some intel on her.

>> No.2018369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548220070009.png -(547.3 KiB, 796x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560462

>>2018368
"If I were you then I'd start with those that have been here longest. Like our twins."

"Mine perhaps, she seems rather grounded and no-nonsense."

>> No.2018370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548220421977.jpg -(195.9 KiB, 850x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200646

>>2018369
She sounds closer to you than my twin is to me. But different dimensions I suppose. At least they didn't have to deal with the Sirens.

>> No.2018371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548220530983.jpg -(106.5 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109102

>>2018355
You'd be surprised that we have saiyans who specialize more than just fighting. But I am still a saiyan and it's in my blood to fight.
She nods.
I just had to put on the side a few times.

>> No.2018372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548220904248.png -(342.6 KiB, 501x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350871

>>2018370
"No...they instead dealt with another foe."

"..."

"Former foe, to be more specific. I'm sure you've seen them. Those called "Abyssals". Easy to distinguish them given their pale disposition."

>> No.2018373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548221108013.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28025

>>2018371
"Hmm...Father told me about our people. And how most of them were wiped out."

>> No.2018374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548221562261.jpg -(352.3 KiB, 1080x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360802

>>2018373
That's right. Many perished.
She frowns at the thought of it.

>> No.2018375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548221650333.jpg -(243.8 KiB, 713x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249606

>>2018372
Yes, I've noticed them. They look a little like the Sirens, but something's not quite right.
The ships sighs, wondering what she's going to in the world.
At least they seem nice from what I can tell.

>> No.2018376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548221923945.png -(405.8 KiB, 1280x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415511

>>2018374
"Its too bad, I doubt I'll ever get to see the different types of Saiyans that lived. I probably could have learned a lot."

"Is that what made you put fighting aside?"

>> No.2018377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548222133848.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 406x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72540

>>2018375
"Hm, I thought the same thing. But you're right, it really doesn't even matter now."

"I've spoken with a few. Amiable enough, yes. One, in particular, I've talked with more than most; calls herself Beebee. (BB)"

>> No.2018378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548222470717.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 787x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122706

>>2018376
Truth is, I was only in the way, so I stuck to helping out at home so I didn't feel useless.

The genocide of our people didn't really do that. In fact, it only fueled Bardock more as he was the first saiyans to rebel against Freeza.

>> No.2018379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548222600748.jpg -(266.5 KiB, 579x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272846

>>2018377
Beebee? That's an interesting for one of those ship. Maybe I'll have to talk to her later.
Graf might get the feeling Prinz is trying to find things to occupy her time when she's not on patrol.

>> No.2018380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548222747897.png -(732.6 KiB, 1271x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
750175

>>2018378
Now Chini's learning more about her teacher. Things he didn't talk about with her. This got the fox curious, so her tail will start to sway idly again

"Rebelled? ...Who's Frieza?"

>> No.2018381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548222930984.jpg -(69.2 KiB, 432x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70828

>>2018379
She does get that vibe from Prinz, not that she blames her

"By all means. would make for better use of your time than doing nothing once patrols are concluded."

>> No.2018382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548223256737.jpg -(156.6 KiB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160355

>>2018381
Mhm. I just want more to do than being on partrol. BUt I guess that will come as I get settled in. It's not like the constant sorties we had back at our old Commander's base.

>> No.2018383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548223687256.jpg -(121.9 KiB, 850x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124804

>>2018382
Resting her cheek on her clenched fingers. Graf looks at Prinz rather than glance at her

"You'll do fine. Doesn't matter what your endeavors are, you're an Ironblood. You will succeed."

>> No.2018384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548223691000.jpg -(545.2 KiB, 720x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558275

>>2018380
Ah...Sorry Chini, Bardock doesn't talk much about himself. He may act cold but he is one of the most courageous saiyans I know. A man with a heart of gold which even shocked me.

She nods
Freeza was the one who ruled over the saiyans, before that it was King Cold. Tryants, monsters of cruel caliber, frightening in power. We saiyans were great at one thing and it was planet conquest...Like we were told to obey.
She smiles warmly.
That's right, Bardock knew right away what was happening. Freeza was was afraid of the saiyans, so he called most of us back to annihilate all saiyans due to the Legends, the Legends of the Super Saiyan. So he went and fought the might of Freeza's elites and best on his own.

Last edited 19/01/23(Wed)01:08.

>> No.2018385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548224548769.png -(438.8 KiB, 823x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
449350

>>2018383
Of course. There wasn't a doubt in my mind about that.
Prinz will sigh a little.
I just miss Bismark.

>> No.2018386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548224557338.png -(594.6 KiB, 1280x1713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608883

>>2018384
"He's just like father then. ...he doesn't talk about himself or his past much either. ...In fact, I don't really get to see him all that often."

That upsets her, but she doesn't show it. She doesn't want to show weakness. Instead, she uses that as fuel for her training

"...I didn't know Bardock went through so much. There's more to him than he lets on then. Heh, that explains a lot about him and his power."

"Frieza and King Cold, huh? Were they from the Arctic or something?"

"So...did Bardock win then? He's here, alive and stronger than ever."

She doesn't know that he and Gine came here before the fate of Planet Vegeta

>> No.2018387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548225508801.jpg -(164.8 KiB, 457x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168714

>>2018386
Heh, saiyan men are such a hassle.

He's covered in scars from all his near death battles, Bardock I know is use to the comfort of death of near death. But that's what makes him amazing.

She shakes her head.

He holds a grudge still against Freeza, all I saw was a flash of light and found myself here, like if it was a miracle.

>> No.2018388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548226245123.jpg -(103.5 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105949

>>2018387
"...Oh, now I get it. I think you were brought here before anything bad happened. ...I think, I'm not entirely sure how it all works. Being born here and all that."

Chini puts her hands on her wide hips

"I'll take your word for it since you know him better and have so for longer. A shame most guys here aren't like him at all."

>> No.2018389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548226788344.jpg -(188.7 KiB, 927x832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193241

>>2018388
She blinks

Really, not many like him here?

>> No.2018390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548227274885.png -(732.6 KiB, 1271x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
750175

>>2018389
"Not exactly. Aside from dad and that Vegeta guy. The rest are wimps that look like they can pass for women or they're basic looking beta males."

Shrugs her shoulders

"Well whatever...more time for me to train and get stronger. Finding a mate can wait until I feel like it."

>> No.2018391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548227540592.jpg -(932.2 KiB, 1708x2339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
954611

>>2018390
...
She gets a good laugh from it
Ahahaha! It's your saiyan blood in you doing that.

>> No.2018392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548228203137.png -(477.0 KiB, 1280x1752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488415

>>2018391
"My Saiyan blood...what else can you tell me about what it means to be a Saiyan? I'd ask my dad but I don't see him often."

"I like fighting and training...I like eating a lot of food too! And for some reason, I like a person more if they're strong and feisty!"

>> No.2018393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548228822727.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2167493

>>2018392
Seems your instincts has lead you to that conclusion without me telling you. Courage and strength, we are a proud race of fighters.

>> No.2018394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548268208183.jpg -(69.2 KiB, 432x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70828

>>2018385
"Bismark..."

Graf looks out towards the calm waters once more. After a brief bit, she closes them, as her mind is flooded with memories of the past

"That sort of thinking will make you weaker. In the end, you need to rely on just yourself and your own strength."

She misses her too, but Graf is going to Graf. Being an Ironblood means to suffer

>> No.2018395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548268355074.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308954

>>2018393
"Ha~! That explains a lot, especially when Father would say the same thing. Or when Vegeta is won't shut up about pride and stuff."

"But its what I like about you guys! Did you know my sister Masala is training under Vegeta?"

>> No.2018396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548268788379.jpg -(199.9 KiB, 850x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204735

>>2018394
Mmmm...I know that.
Prinz feels like she failed her bff and biggest of big sisters. ;_;7
What's done is done. I cannot change the past and I would just end up making the same choices anyway.

>> No.2018397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548269113336.jpg -(721.8 KiB, 840x1428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739076

>>2018396
"Take what has happened and make sure it does not repeat itself. We are Ironblood's, our potential cannot be matched."

She still has her pride as an Ironblood

"Strive to be better than you were yesterday. Even if it is all for naught. And should God itself stand in your way, kill it."

Looks to Prinz

"But you know this, correct? I will be a fool and place faith in you."

Graf's way of being nice to her sister

>> No.2018398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548269881824.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177735

>>2018397
A fool you may be, but your are talking to the unsinkable cruiser of the Ironbloods. No matter what happens, I shall stay float and ride out the storm.
Considering all the punishment she's taken, that's not an empty boast, either.

>> No.2018399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548270537089.jpg -(33.4 KiB, 500x469) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34196

>>2018398
And that earns a smirk from big sis. Graf nods to her sister as she adjusts her hat

"Good."

>> No.2018400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548270787737.jpg -(98.7 KiB, 693x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101038

>>2018399
Prinz will place her finger up to her lips with a bit of a smirk.
I must rely on my own strength, but that does no mean I cannot lend that strength to my Ironblood sisters. You are the last things I still feel something for.

>> No.2018401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548271283150.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 406x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72540

>>2018400
Oh no, emotions!

"Mm...well, I would be lying to you if I said that hearing the news of your arrival didn't warm my blood, Prinz."

Looks to the side, she isn't good with things like this

"You may rely on me as well. You just need to come to me, no matter what it is."

>> No.2018402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548272103328.png -(1.8 MiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1845956

>>2018401
Emotions are for the weak.
I will, do not worry yourself.
She's a little amused by the "dark and gloomy" Graf being happy that Prinz showed up.
It's a shame that there's no Oxy-cola here.

>> No.2018403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548272514146.jpg -(100.3 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102725

>>2018402
"I've noticed that as well. But there are substitutes. Have you tried any of those?"

>> No.2018404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548273051267.png -(290.7 KiB, 667x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297715

>>2018403
They're not quite the same, but I shall get over it. As needs must, really. Either you adapt or you sink.

>> No.2018405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548273671871.png -(868.9 KiB, 800x1115) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
889736

>>2018404
"True. It is simply Cola, there are worst things we can be without."

>> No.2018406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548273854348.png -(619.1 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633913

>>2018405
Mhm. I guess I got a little used to our old commander spoiling us. I hardly think that's going to happen here, though.
Hahahahaha, Prinz knows NOTHING!

>> No.2018407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548274694924.jpg -(501.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
513639

>>2018406
"..."

"Not entirely true, but better for Prinz to find that out on her own."

"Well, being spoiled too often will make you lose focus. But I do like her rather bold approach to things."

>> No.2018408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548275111552.png -(605.3 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619853

>>2018407
The dragon needs to learn that bad touches are wrong.
I just miss the clothes, to be honest. Oh well, I can head out and buy my own now.

>> No.2018409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548275791030.jpg -(532.4 KiB, 1000x828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545170

>>2018395
she shakes her head.

Not what I was expecting...The prince training anyone was rather a weird turn for myself.

>> No.2018410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548280958495.jpg -(721.8 KiB, 840x1428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739076

>>2018408
"Do as you like. Go see Akashi, she might have something in stock. I don't know how she does it, but every now and then, she has something from back home."

>> No.2018411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548281232640.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088342

>>2018409
"I don't really know what his deal is. All I know is that she always comes come looking like she was dragged through hell, hahahahaha~!!"

She laughs, her chest heaving and bouncing. ...But then so does Chini after training with Bardock. Which makes things awkward sometimes because her chest gets exposed a lot

>> No.2018412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548282525572.jpg -(307.0 KiB, 850x1163) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314356

>>2018410
Oh? I'll have to check her out, then. It might be nice to have some new weaponry from home as well.
Gotta be da stronkest

>> No.2018413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548282731133.jpg -(197.6 KiB, 785x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202293

Somewhere in a distant Netherworld where only mindless animal like beasts roam, Killia's doing hunting for making some kind of exotic tendies for him and his training partners cause whenever he goes back to Aurora everyone wants to fight or suck his dick and honestly he's wondering if he should break down and just open a dojo or something for the Ultimate Demon Technique.
Anyways he's just killed some kind of Basilisk thing, nothing too weird.

>> No.2018414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548282756892.jpg -(33.4 KiB, 500x469) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34196

>>2018412
Glances at her

"If there is any left. The best goes by quickly. Now then...have you eaten yet?"

>> No.2018415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548283069864.png -(925.5 KiB, 841x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947696

>>2018414
I'm sure she'd hold something back if I asked.
And with a sizable upcharge too, but them's the breaks. The Ship will tilt her head, though.
No, no I haven't.

>> No.2018416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548283151926.png -(429.4 KiB, 640x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439664

>>2018411
She looks at those things and wonders if her back hurts.
Sounds like what you go through.

>> No.2018417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548283448093.jpg -(40.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41285

>>2018413
Broly sometimes goes hunting in order to have food for breakfast and second breakfast, so on and so forth. He and Cumber are black holes being Saiyans. And just so happens to be doing some hunting there

Eventually he senses and then spots the commotion and arrives shortly after Killia bests the beast. Once they make eye contact he says:

"Greetings."

He nods towards him

>> No.2018418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548283606917.jpg -(198.8 KiB, 870x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203525

>>2018417
Cumber's harder to deal with, that boy needs to eat everything through a straw.
ANYWAYS

Killia turns his attention to this guy as he claps the dust off his hands.

Hey...you must be one of those Saiyan things I've heard about.

>> No.2018419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548283623179.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397008

>>2018416
"Ghk!"

Stops laughing

"...Not true! ....Not as bad as her! I look less fucked up!"

Nod, nod, nod

>> No.2018420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548283891086.png -(2.8 MiB, 1476x1924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2988347

>>2018418
"That's right. Chini told me about you, you fit the description."

>> No.2018421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284022103.jpg -(363.6 KiB, 1500x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372281

>>2018420
Chini?
Ah right, I guess that makes you her...father?
You have similar energy.

>> No.2018422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284027031.jpg -(53.5 KiB, 688x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54758

>>2018415
She'll stand up, nodding her head

"Then come, let's eat something together. I know of a fine restaurant in town that serves food from home."

>> No.2018423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284384991.png -(1.1 MiB, 1169x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145981

>>2018421
He'll nod

"She's one of mine, yeah. I am Broly."

>> No.2018424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284461157.jpg -(223.2 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228568

>>2018422
Ah, good Ironblood food.
The Ship will stand up as well with a stretch.
I do tired of the Sakura Empire food, as good as it can be.

>> No.2018425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284742372.jpg -(169.1 KiB, 730x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173112

>>2018423
Hmm...so what brings you around here.

Killia is bad at socializing

>> No.2018426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284780638.jpg -(163.3 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167212

>>2018424
"Variety is good for the palette. Although here, it is called "German" food. That is the Ironblood replacement."

"Hoh, it's amusing. We have a bloodied past, some things are not so different."

Starts walking off, expecting her junior to follow

>> No.2018427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548284970228.jpg -(191.0 KiB, 850x1234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195549

>>2018426
Right...I suppose I should use "Japanese" and "German" to avoid confusing other people.
She does indeed follow her Senior. Just two thicc German ships walking into town.

>> No.2018428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548285004928.png -(986.6 KiB, 857x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1010246

>>2018425
He'll tighten the fur cloak around his waist. which in this canon he got off some massive netherworld beat that almost killed him. So he keeps it as a trophy

"I was hunting. I need to stock up for the coming days."

>> No.2018429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548285218660.png -(342.6 KiB, 501x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350871

>>2018427
"As you like, at the base the differences are known, but not once we're outside of it. The Eagle Union are known as "Americans". There is one known as Iowa that is very loud, so brazen that one."

>> No.2018430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548285254386.png -(977.8 KiB, 1920x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1001277

>>2018428
Stocking up? You must be doing some kind of tough training.

>> No.2018431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548285433065.jpg -(40.9 KiB, 375x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41837

>>2018430
"I am. My rest periods are rare, so I may as well spend some of it doing something productive."

>> No.2018432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548285496513.jpg -(100.1 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102486

>>2018429
Americans? Interesting word.
She'll think for a moment.
On a scale of one to "San Diego", how loud is Iowa?
Even when she's not around, Prinz has to get her jabs in at Sandy.

>> No.2018433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548285644219.png -(599.1 KiB, 1000x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613467

>>2018431
Well, at least you have something to do.

Killia grabs the basilisk and proceeds to slice it apart with his bare hands, separating the reptile bits from the bird bits.

>> No.2018434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548286477817.jpg -(932.2 KiB, 1708x2339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
954611

>>2018419
So amused by all this.

Ahaha, right.

>> No.2018435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548286539723.jpg -(172.8 KiB, 850x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176942

>>2018432
"...Not quite at our San Diego's level. But close."

>> No.2018436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548286695752.jpg -(318.3 KiB, 1200x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325953

>>2018433
Watches what he's doing

"I take it you're here doing the same? Chini also spoke of your cooking skill."

>> No.2018437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548286788244.png -(671.0 KiB, 1280x1770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687089

>>2018434
"Hmph...!"

Crosses her arms under her bust, causing them to lift

>> No.2018438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548287329253.jpg -(588.5 KiB, 894x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602656

>>2018437
She's going to poke that Chini
Now don't be such a big grump~

>> No.2018439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548287373536.png -(1.8 MiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1845956

>>2018435
Close? Oh my, I'll keep an ear out for her, then. Sounds like she would either be fun to tease or very annoying.

>> No.2018440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548287525116.png -(597.5 KiB, 1280x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611834

>>2018438
She's very soft!

"W-Why does everyone keep telling me that!?"

Her tail starts curling up

>> No.2018441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548287834950.jpg -(285.0 KiB, 513x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291793

>>2018439
>>2018439
"If you want to tease her then you'll find out soon enough."

And they'll arrive. At an ye olde' looking German building called Jagerhaus

"Anyway, here we are."

>> No.2018442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548288052837.jpg -(236.0 KiB, 850x1211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241678

>>2018441
Hm.
The icon of German Engineering will smile at the name of them restaurant.
A perfect place for a couple of Ironbloods like us.

>> No.2018443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548288346058.jpg -(218.4 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223669

>>2018442
"Indeed, my twin told me about it."

Says Graf, and heads into the restaurant. And with that; I think we reached a good point for a fade to sisterly bonding. At a point, Graf brings up all the funny things Hitler did

>> No.2018444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548290247462.jpg -(198.8 KiB, 870x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203525

>>2018436
My cooking game has to be on point with how many calories I burn.

>> No.2018445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548290415425.jpg -(112.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115304

>>2018444
"You must go through a lot of rigorous activity in your own right if that's the case."

>> No.2018446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548290962298.jpg -(237.4 KiB, 1566x1627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243087

>>2018445
Rigorous? Not really. It's just how my body's developed itself to accommodate my power.

>> No.2018447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548291580685.jpg -(136.3 KiB, 563x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139622

>>2018446
"Your power..."

Broly stares at Killia. In Broly's mind he's got a good opportunity to test out the results of his training up to this point

"That was also brought up, you left quite the impression on her. So I'm curious about it as well."

>> No.2018448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548291949620.png -(147.9 KiB, 401x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151428

>>2018447
...

he sighs and tosses the snake tail onto the other meat he's carved out

Alright, I can see where this is going. You want to make sure I'm "strong enough" for your daughter or something?

>> No.2018449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548292179788.jpg -(164.2 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168188

>>2018448
"No, I simply want to test how far I've come as a result of my training."

>> No.2018450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548292501951.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1579346

>>2018449
Killia eyes Broly and flexes his hand in thought

Okay, I guess I need to get a work out from something with a decent level of intelligence anyways.

>> No.2018451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548292818244.jpg -(320.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327645

>>2018450
Smirks, this is good news

"Alright, want to take this elsewhere then?"

>> No.2018452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548293569339.png -(464.9 KiB, 434x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476091

>>2018451
No.
Here is fine. It's not like you're going to destroy this place.

Killia seems sure of this decision.

>> No.2018453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548293940934.jpg -(176.7 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180955

>>2018452
"...Hm, very well then."

"I'm sure there will be other netherworlds with game."

He'll back hope a few times creating a respectable distance between them

"On your mark."

Takes a stance

>> No.2018454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548293947992.jpg -(311.7 KiB, 720x1084) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319194

>>2018440
It's because you get upset so easily.
She nods her head
Better watch with that or someone will take advantage of it.

>> No.2018455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548294457993.png -(679.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
696178

>>2018453
Killia also takes his usual fighting stance, waiting for Broly's move.

>> No.2018456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548294839286.jpg -(117.4 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120202

>>2018454
She'll blush, Gine's embarrassing her!

"No, I don't! I'll destroy them before they get the chance!"

She'll flex

Not acting much different from a rowdy Saiyan child

>> No.2018457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548295099951.gif -(3.0 MiB, 500x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3144080

>>2018455
"Guess I'll go about it the usual way. Start off small and work my way up."

"..."

And then it starts; Broly goes first rushing Killia with insane levels of speed, going in strong with a mixed marital-art barrage, mixed in with kicks, and knees

The power and speed of these attacks quickly multiplying

>> No.2018458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548295259907.png -(400.6 KiB, 540x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410200

>>2018457
Killia reacts with deflections and dodging, and every time he actually moves to block, he equals the power that Broly puts out so the force from the blow is negated on their surroundings. No massive wind or impacts flow even as the strikes intensify.

Broly's met a strong guy who's also got strong technique.

>> No.2018459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548295512017.jpg -(2.2 MiB, 1600x2105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2278835

>>2018456
Aha, I believe you. Saiyans like you aren't use to that and act that way.

Aren't you hungry?

>> No.2018460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548295793553.jpg -(78.3 KiB, 1154x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80138

>>2018458
"...!"

"He's matching me in power, good, his technique is powerful."

Needless to say, this causes Broly to get excited due to how strong Killia is proving to be. Killia will feel Broly's efforts increase dramatically. And will likely notice him smirking, as he's only getting started

And then suddenly during the barrage Broly tries grabbing Killia by the throat, and if he does so he'll toss him forward with extreme power before rushing him with greater speed with a hammer blow aimed to smash him into the ground

>> No.2018461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548296010017.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 1035x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131046

>>2018459
"I'm always hungry!"

"...Why? Did you make something good?"

She says leaning towards Gine

>> No.2018462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548296230489.png -(460.0 KiB, 467x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471004

>>2018460
Killia's brow twitches as he feels Broly's power increase, and goes into a more defensive blocking stance to take the flurry.

Once Broly grabs him by the throat, instead of being thrown like a bitch or grinded like Goku he instead shifts to grab onto the arm and twist, locking his legs around Broly's shoulder and neck, pulling hard to put the big lug in a hanging arm bar.

He himself is not bothered by the neck grab and instead had boosted his strength to make sure his ki towered over what Broly was outputting.

>> No.2018463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548296398925.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1114423

>>2018461
MASSIVE
She nods away and reaches to pat the floof on the head.

I always make something good.

>> No.2018464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548296843345.jpg -(96.6 KiB, 1078x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98936

>>2018462
"...!?"

And now both men are caught clutching on to the other in some way. Broly will struggle to break himself free as he felt Killia's power increase. He'll grunt, his eyes locked on to Killia as he feels the burn coming from his hold

However, in this struggle comes the drive to overcome this through sheer grit and soon Broly was starting to squeeze harder and harder on his throat as Broly's own power starts to rise as he quickly begins to adapt

>> No.2018465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548297052463.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 674x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107694

>>2018463
Chini is very big, the Saiyan floof cannot help this

The prospect of Gine's delicious food excites the floof. her large and fluffy tail will wag

"I'm just letting you for the food! It's not like I like my head pet like that...!"

  • Her MG instincts make her like pettings a lot, she can't help that either
>> No.2018466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548297186482.png -(442.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452579

>>2018464
Killia notices the burst, and the neck is starting to get harder to ignore.
He lets go and pushes hard to escape the grasp, flipping over to deliver a powerful axe kick to Broly's head once he gets out of the Saiyan's fingers.
It'd be a pretty hard one too, like the kind of shit a certain other demon would deck Broly with but somehow not crack a planet despite it's strength.

>> No.2018467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548297833311.png -(370.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379370

>>2018466
Broly breathes out deeply once Killia broke his hold. But before he presses on, wham! He gets decked by an ax kick, his body jerks downward and he'll fall to one hand and one knee with a grunt. But he'll immediately look up at Killia

And with a sudden burst of extreme speed Broly will rush him, going for a shoulder tackle followed up with several body shots before vanishing and reappearing behind him and goes for a very hard dropkick aimed at his back. Should all that work; that'll Send him flying towards some mountains

>> No.2018468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548297953350.jpg -(932.2 KiB, 1708x2339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
954611

>>2018465
She's wondering now about how it would be to have a daughter.
Feisty little one.
Heh, right. Someone like you does deserve some praise here and there.

>> No.2018469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548298258585.png -(468.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480011

>>2018466
Killia takes the onslaught to an extent, acquiring blows to and bruises, but when Broly sends the drop kick Killia will exhale and dodge sideways, causing Broly to miss by mere millimeters, and once his trajectory has gone far enough Killia punches forward towards his chest.

Should he be successful Broly will feel an impact pressure like he should have been sent miles away yet will just end up dropping to the ground a few feet away, you know, as one would if they got punched mid flight.

Hopefully Broly is picking up on what Killia is doing, but if not he can keep teaching this lesson.

>> No.2018470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548298441343.png -(373.9 KiB, 1249x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382838

>>2018468
"Mmm~!"

More tail wagging from Chini

"Hehe~ About time more people start seeing how strong I am!"

>> No.2018471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548299164074.jpg -(437.6 KiB, 751x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448096

>>2018470
She continues to pat her on the head.
You sure are. Now how about we feed you something>

>> No.2018472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548299223941.png -(2.1 MiB, 981x1480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2211336

>>2018469
Killia's counter proved to fast, plus the timing was too great and he took that L

A pained expression shot over his face with grit teeth once feeling that impact. His vision jarred as he quickly realizes he's not far from Killia despite what he had just felt

"....???"

"His strikes are so fierce yet its as if they carry hardly any weight to them. It's what Marona was telling me about not wasting energy that effects what is around you."

At least...that is what Broly is making out of it. When she chewed his and Cumber's ears off about fighting at your strongest without the need to make such a damn ruckus

He gets up straight and wipes his mouth

"The control over your own power is impressive. No wasted energy, its all focused on your attack."

>> No.2018473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548299299882.jpg -(27.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28025

>>2018471
"Okay~! I want a lot of it alright? I'm really hungry now!"

>> No.2018474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548299594949.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 650x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66354

>>2018473
Mhm.
She will be glad to do so, made plenty for more than two mouths. Gine will guide the girl to the seat and start serving her food. Here we can fade here unless there was something she wished to talk about.

>> No.2018475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548300280349.png -(610.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
625533

>>2018472
Mm, yeah. That's how you have to fight if you want to keep Netherworlds intact. Even the dumbest and rowdiest of demons understand it.

Killia rubbed at his neck, before rolling his shoulders and dusting off the back of his pants.

You've easily got the power to knock someone like me around if I wasn't paying attention, and you said you wanted to test your strength...well here's the real test of people absurdly strong.

He holds up his finger to make this point
You shouldn't see what the limits of your destructive ability are, you should see how difficult it is to hold back and then know the comparison. That's what real training is.

>> No.2018476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548300437090.png -(657.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673166
>>Frida
>>Kanna

Well Sanary is of the same mind as Frida as she pulls in Kanna even more by the horn she has a hold of. Still making out with the demoness though, the demon lord will reach down with her free hand and gives the curvy woman's rear a hard squeeze, digging her fingers into the soft flesh.

>> No.2018477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548300997075.jpg -(162.0 KiB, 700x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165845

>>2018475
"..."

Broly starts to understand, the pain he felt from those blows made him understand it all the more. Marona's lessons so far, yes, it all starts to sink in better than ever, as he's learning as he fights

"I see. Sounds like you and my teacher think similarly. I used to be much poorer at controlling it. Until she started to beat how to control it into me. Yours is at the level I need it to be."

Takes another stance and clears his mind, taking a deep breath

"Alright then, shall we continue?"

The air around him changed slightly and takes a stance

>> No.2018478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548301287322.jpg -(81.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82919
>Kanna

>>2018476
I hope Kanna loves the taste of two fat, leaking cocks in her mouth. Frida's will rub against Snary's as the little dragon holds both close and together in order to suck on them

Frida only grips her horn tighter, moaning into Sanary's mouth as her fat ass gets groped. Eventually, though, the kiss is broken as Frida's expression grows lewder

"Haaah~ I can feel your cock throb against mine, Sanary~"

Frida's nipples are so erect and swollen too

>> No.2018479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548301482497.png -(575.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589303

>>2018477
Your teacher huh...I'll have to meet them someday.

For now that, let's continue. See if you can focus your strength like I did.
Killia returns to his stance, although taking a more defensive shift actually expecting Broly to land blows on him this time.

And the time makes it a good mark off to fade to sparring.

>> No.2018480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548303203471.png -(1.6 MiB, 2588x3082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1693673

>>2018476
>>2018478
Indeed it has been struggle of dominance between the three. The heat and aura of two meat monsters struggling to push for the top while glistening and sparkling from the lube of Kanna's spit. Squeezing away at them with eagerness and tail swishing from behind. She found this fun in this crazy, corrupted world. A dragon with a large appetite starts rubbing her face against them after a hard suck, going back and forth on them as she shines on them and making sure the tips are swollen away.

>> No.2018481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548303909941.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>2018478
>>2018480
Yeah...haaaaa....
Sanary will pant a little, a lewd grin plastered across her face.
I'm surprised her little mouth could fit both of us.
The succubus will grin as she looks down at the dragon loli. She'll thrust her rod back into Kanna's mouth as iit starts to get even bigger and twitchy with her impending climax.

>> No.2018482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548304275332.jpg -(177.6 KiB, 603x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181890

>>2018480
>>2018481

"Gaaaaah, fuck~ I know right? It really makes her mouth pussy tight...I'm gonna bust soon..."

Says Frida with a moany tone to her voice. her cock getting swollen, getting harder as her orgasm reaches critical

>> No.2018483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548305405048.jpg -(145.3 KiB, 1224x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148738

>>2018481
>>2018482
Her eyes widen away from feeling the bulbous demons throbbing heat muscles feel on the verge to explode. Which causes her to step up her game and pull both out of her mouth and squeeze both crowns against one another, pressing her lips against them and swallowing the tips while jerking both at the same time. Kanna is skilled at her enjoyments now, feeling the climax reach her as between her legs are soaked.*

>> No.2018484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548306456308.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>2018483
>>2018482
The succubus is about to say something, but she's interupted by her climax, She'll shoot several of her thick, sticky strands into the small girls mouth before she pulls out, covering Kanna's face with a couple more ropes of her seed.
Ahhhhhhhh~♥

>> No.2018485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548306774689.jpg -(491.5 KiB, 1000x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
503276

>>2018483
>>2018484
"Nnnnggh~!"

Indeed, as Kanna's efforts are rewarded as Frida too, shoots several hot, thick, loads down Kanna's throat as she pushes her cock further inside

Kanna's belly will bulge from pure cum as its forcefully pumped into her mouth. But then she'll pull out as well and covers Kanna's face with more "milk"

"Haaaa~ Nice..."

>> No.2018486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548308234406.png -(1.8 MiB, 3000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1841857

>>2018484
>>2018485
The surge of naughty juices soon came spurting out like a hose, her throat sticky and filled with hot goop, those eyes of hers widening and letting out a pleased plea. Her stomach already filling from the demons and bulging away slightly. Kanna was drowning for a second before swallowing what was in her throat and sticks her tongue out. Panting away as her face is painted white.

A display of what is corrupt in the world, turning even the sweetest girls into slaves to their desires. While Kanna still displays her soft side, the world only brought out the other that hungers. Kanna reaches out to grab both of the female demon's cocks, lapping up the strings of semen dripping from the tips before squeezing the remain from these monsters. The dragon slipped Frida's tip into her mouth to suck the remains, then does the same to Sanary's.
Puwah~ thanks for the meal.

She says, pushing the two heads together in order to lick them both while looking up.

Last edited 19/01/24(Thu)00:37.

>> No.2018487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548308719922.png -(131.1 KiB, 367x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134225

>>2018485
>>2018486
...Meal?
Sanary will look down at the dragon, a great big grin spread across her face.
Dear, that was just the appetizer. We've still got the main dish to get through.
The Demon Lord's cock will start to stiffen up again from Kanna's dutiful attention. She's got plenty of energy left in her and she doesn't plan to stop any time soon.

>> No.2018488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548309066121.jpg -(207.5 KiB, 650x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212457

>>2018486
>>2018487
Frida grins darkly and lustfully, feeling Snary's tip rub against hers was pretty arousing. Her fat balls are still filled with plenty of more cum for a smol dragon. Her cock throbbing as it starts getting hard again to full size

"Mhm~ Because we're still going to feed your others holes, baby~ You look so cute covered in our cum."

Frida starts to press against Kanna's bulging belly with her foot

"As well as filled with it."

>> No.2018489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548309646256.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x1435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1235346

>>2018487
>>2018488
She blinks and tilts her head slightly at that.
Oh. I'm not tired either.
She nods with a blush, at this point I think it's best was fade her and continue it later on, while showing these women some powerful moves under her sleeves.

>> No.2018490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548347405300.jpg -(179.2 KiB, 835x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183484

Natsuo's in the oni village. Having jogged her way to it, she didn't really have any plans for what she'd do once she got there. Maybe find someone to help her train her MMA skills, or just some good protein food. Though she's kind of mesmerized by the big oni girls walking around
All these girls look like they're out of some amazon movie... It makes me feel like a defenseless, regular school girl.

She's got a weird smile on her face thanks to her weird mind going into weird places

>> No.2018491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548347944228.png -(799.6 KiB, 1280x1810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
818752

>>2018490
She's likely the smallest being there, aside from the trader Dwarves that come to sell their wares. But one thing is certain, Natsuo's the only "human" in that village

Eventually, she'll see an oni walk out of its many drinking establishments, this one is taller than most and sticks out due to her beauty, but also she's got her face carved into the very mountain this oni village is carved out of

>> No.2018492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548348750447.jpg -(22.0 KiB, 350x272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22502

>>2018491
Wow...
She'll just stare at you for a moment, her mouth open for a moment
She makes me look like a little kid...

Before closing it back up and getting her mind together. She recognised that face of yours. It was hard to miss really. If anyone knew a place to train her fighting skills, it must have been her. Natsuo'll make her way to you, kinda red in her face
Yo!

>> No.2018493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548349016683.jpg -(97.9 KiB, 280x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100300

>>2018492
"Hm?"

Looks towards the source of the voice and sees her coming. Once Natsuo stops Yuugi smirks a little

"Need something, little lady?"

She looks and sounds pretty jovial

>> No.2018494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548349874254.png -(209.6 KiB, 651x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214646

>>2018493
She'll blush a little and will nod her head
Y-Yeah.. I was just looking for a place to train. My coach told me this was a good place to work on grappling and throwing people. Cause you're all so big... and like to fight. And since you're the boss around here, you must know a place like that, right?

>> No.2018495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548350328413.jpg -(246.2 KiB, 850x1191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252072

>>2018494
"Plenty of places like that round' here. But are ya sure about training in my village? We're mostly oni here, not small fry yer likely used too."

"She's cute but pretty tiny."

>> No.2018496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548350541812.jpg -(306.9 KiB, 1389x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314284

>>2018495
Nods, looking around at the amount of battle ready oni
They'd probably tear me apart with a single blow..
Yeah, I know... You guys don't have anything like a gym? Where you spar against each other? Or just go easy for the sake of training?

>> No.2018497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548350795425.jpg -(168.5 KiB, 850x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172508

>>2018496
"Course' we do! Just sayin' at our weakest we can punch you to pieces. But you know what? Better for ya to see for yerself and decide on yer own. Come on, this way!"

Yuugi grins and starts walking towards a direction. Expecting Natsuo to follow her

>> No.2018498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548351155560.jpg -(255.7 KiB, 885x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261871

>>2018497
Even when you take it easy... Damn.

Shrugging, she'll follow behind like a kid walking behind her mom. Meanwhile she'll be checking out your towering self in awe
Her back looks like its carved out of stone. I'd probably get a good working just trying to climb it

>> No.2018499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548351503830.jpg -(188.5 KiB, 850x1047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193015

>>2018498

Along the way, Natsuo will see oni and other beings drinking and roughhousing, even straight up brawls. Yuugi just grins, all of that is perfectly normal everyday living

"Hahahaha~! So lively today! What's yer name anyway?"

>> No.2018500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548352243903.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 324x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130100

>>2018499
Crazy...
Natsuo'll look around too, seeing the brawling and rough housing and all kinds of fightings going on with a slightly worried expression... Though she's still blushing
Okay, I'm way out of my league here.. Maybe I can observe how they fight and see if I can copy some of their moves or tactics. But sparring is definitely out of the question

E-Ehm. Natsuo. I'm Natsuo. What about you?

>> No.2018501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548352633671.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x1819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1364499

>>2018500
"Yuugi Hoshiguma! Haven't seen ya around before, so if this is yer first time here, welcome."

And before long Yuugi stops right in front of a dojo. The sounds of sparring and fighting can be heard from within

>> No.2018502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548353378688.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 562x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95408

>>2018501
Tha-Thanks. Yeah, it is. I was curious how far I could jog from Aurora and ended up here. I've heard the stories about this place too. Wild, crazy, lots of people fighting... but I didn't think it'd be so extreme.

She's looking at that dojo and the kind of atmosphere its eminating. This entire town was already having an effect on her, making her act more meek and shy than the usual brash and cocky attitude she had.. She could almost feel just how hardcore this dojo was
That's it, huh? Looks imposing..

>> No.2018503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548353689514.jpg -(505.7 KiB, 800x1135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517787

>>2018502
"Heh, you ain't seen nothin' yet Natsuo. Since it's the daytime. Things get much more lively at night when the drinking and feasting really starts!"

She says, facing her with a smile on her face

"You should stick around, anyone is welcome to drink and have a good time with us."

Nod, nod

"Anyway, I thought this one would be a good start for you."

>> No.2018504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548354430196.jpg -(200.8 KiB, 728x1047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205587

>>2018503
She'll chuckle slightly nervously, looking upwards at this Yuug
I don't know if I'll make it through the night if it gets even more lively. Wouldn't want to get punched to pieces over some drinks, you know...

Thanks for the invitation, though.

Looking curious now
Oh yeah?

>> No.2018505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548354993621.jpg -(200.0 KiB, 850x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204829

>>2018504
"Ha~! Suit yerself."

Yuugi then nods

"That's right, come. Let's head inside so you can check it out."

And the massive blond oni head inside, once again expecting Natsuo to follow

Once inside Natsuo will see oni and other non-human beings going at it. wokr9ng their muscles, training their skills, etc. What you would typically see in a gym. And currently in the squared circle are two oni women sparring. Their strikes are very fast and very fierce, each strike will be felt by Natsuo via just the impacts. Sweat flying off each after they successfully block a strike or get slammed by a grapple, etc

>> No.2018506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548355637657.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 960x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122665

>>2018505
Maybe if I can get a bodyguard..

Anyway, she'll follow after Yuugi inside. And...
Well, its a gym alright.

Though as they walked through it, she'll feel this strange thumping going through her body
What's tha-... Oh.

She'll say as she realized that the thumping she felt corresponded to the sparring session going on in the ring. It kinda stunned her a little, that even when sparring oni are this strong
You weren't kidding. Wow.

>> No.2018507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548355911466.jpg -(630.3 KiB, 1087x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645382

>>2018506
"Heh~ That's right, feel free to check out whatever, see if you can handle it. Although maybe a few oni I know can be able to hold back enough for you to have a sparring match more your level."

>> No.2018508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548356249076.jpg -(135.5 KiB, 540x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138719

>>2018507
I think I'll pass, after all.

Focusing her attention on the way the girls are fighting, the moves they're using and how and when.. she'll shake her head with a bitter smile. Her blushing seems to go away as her mind will shift into analysis mode
I'd rather not take the chance of eating one of these punches or get locked into a submission. I really underestimated you oni..

>> No.2018509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548356961749.jpg -(166.2 KiB, 850x1244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170209

>>2018508
"I know you were. Which is why I wanted to show you instead, it's just too bad. By the sounds of it, you made this trip for nothing if yer already shaking, hahahaha!"

"Still, may as well get what you can out of this. Rest, eat and drink for your jog back to wherever it is ya came from."

>> No.2018510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548357549942.jpg -(634.2 KiB, 1667x1544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
649438

>>2018509
H-Hey... I'm not shaking. I'm just being realistic.
Turns back to you, ripping herself away from the fighting girls
The gym's quite full. I can probably come back here after getting a snack, watch more fights
Yeah, might as well. Y-You... uhm, you know of a good place to get something to eat? Something with a lot of carbs.

Last edited 19/01/24(Thu)14:19.

>> No.2018511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548357958696.jpg -(113.8 KiB, 507x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116504

>>2018510
Yuugi looks down at Natsuo with a raised brow

"Carbs? The hell are those?"

>> No.2018512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548358184743.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 482x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92363

>>2018511
That's got her looking confused
Huh? You know, carbs. Carbohydrates? Stuff like ramen, macaroni, rice? Fuel for the muscles?

>> No.2018513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548358879075.jpg -(49.9 KiB, 363x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51113

>>2018512
"We got all that stuff here, just never heard it bein' called that."

Yuugi shrugs while chuckling

"Well, now I know! Yeah, come with me."
Off she goes again

>> No.2018514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548359442842.jpg -(19.0 KiB, 188x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19453

>>2018513
Natsuo will walk next to her, the size difference becoming even more clear now. Natsuo will crane her neck up to talk to you, that slight smile and slight blush back on her face
Athletes call that stuff that. Its a thing thats in the food. Same with protein, stuff that makes your muscles grow thats in meat. N-No offense, but I figured you'd know... What with how huge and broad most of the oni are. Especially compared to me. Or other regular humans.

>> No.2018515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548360020412.jpg -(41.4 KiB, 411x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42405

>>2018514
"We just eat and drink what we want and our bodies grow big and strong regardless."

"I do love meat though! Hahahha!"

Eventually they come to a large food stand. The smell of ramen, cooking meat, and other things come from it. And several oni and other beings are working the back

"This should do! They serve all the stuff you mentioned earlier."

>> No.2018516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548360434671.jpg -(42.1 KiB, 338x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43123

>>2018515
Wish we humans were like that too. Being on a strict diet sucks..

Stopping at the food stand, she'll smell the air and will turn to you with a smile.
Whats with this place? I'm being more smiley and happy than usual.
That smells good. Wanna have some with me? I'll pay. As a thank you for showing me around.

>> No.2018517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548360800768.png -(223.8 KiB, 608x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229153

>>2018516
Yuugi just dons a friendly smile at the offer. She'll then nod

"Well now, I do appreciate that! Sure, I'll join ya!"

With that; Yuugi has a seat on the stools. ...And a worker brings a box out for Natsuo so she can climb onto the stool. They're made and built for large oni after all

"Get me a bottle! And the usual!"

A large bottle of sake is placed on the table for Yuugi

>> No.2018518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548361487317.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 813x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130988

>>2018517
Walking up to the big stool, she'll stop for a moment as she'll considering to climb it...before the worker brings her a box. She'll nod in thanks and will use to climb onto the stool. Looking at the table, she'll get this weird feeling in her brain cause of the scale of everything... while also feeling even more excited
This... this feels weird. Like I'm back to being a kid again.

Looking at that big bottle of booze with amusement. She's getting used to oni's love of drinking, if not the sizes of everything
How long do you usually do with a bottle like that?

Turning to the waiter
Can I get a glass of water and a big bowl of curry ramen.. Wait. Regular bowl... or you know, something that's regular for someone my size.

>> No.2018519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548362375256.jpg -(263.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269484

>>2018518
The oni behind the counter stares at her with a raised brow. Before he nods and yells out their order in a gruff voice. Natuso will receive her water first, the bottle is a bit bigger than she's used too. But nothing MASSIVE

while Natsuo asked Yuugi that. The blond was already opening it, using her beast-like teeth as a bottle opener and takes a large swig, almost taking out half

"Not that long. Drinkin' might be the one thing I love more than fightin', hahahahaha~!!"

Laughs Yuugi heartfully, and slams her hand on the table several times. Yuugi then taps her bottle with another oni and drinks some more

>> No.2018520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548363063374.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 288x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66478

>>2018519
This isn't that bad
Taking the slightly bigger bottle, she'll open it up and take a couple of big gulps
I didn't realize how thirsty I was..

Looking at you inhaling that booze, she'll suddenly realize this might be a more expensive lunch than she realized. Still, she couldn't stop smiling. Aside from this place really playing on her weird need to be made feel plain and weak, Yuugi's cheerful nature is kinda infecting her too
If that's her pace and we didn't even get our food... Crap.
Cheers, then.

She'll say, raising the bottle to you

>> No.2018521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548363544217.jpg -(70.4 KiB, 540x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72092

>>2018520
"Cheers, to new friendships!"

Yuugi taps her bottle with Natsuo's and then drinks the rest. And without her needing to say anything, there is already another bottle being put down for Yuugi

"You should definitely stay for the feasting tonight, I insist! You can be my honored guest, so nobody will mess with ya!"

"Lotta great fights take place in my arena too!"

>> No.2018522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548386806504.png -(1.5 MiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1530084

This is a little late in the evening, but we'll see where it goes.
This girl will be walking through the woods with her Eevee sitting on top of her head.

...Where are we? I don't recognize this place at all.
She said aloud, looking around curiously. Although she wasn't at all alarmed with her situation. It was a new place to explore, after all.

Do you think we'll find any cute Pokemon out here?
The pokemon on her head, sniffed the air and frowned. It felt something was off about this place... it couldn't figure out what.

E: Vee...
It made a noise of general agreement, but it was getting restless and kept shifting around.

Your guess is as good as mine, huh?
With a sigh, and then a cheerful smile, she reasserted herself with determination.

Well, we'll just have to keep going until we find something!

>> No.2018523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548468792742.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 492x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80408

>>2018522
I suppose she could always run into Jasmine, who hasn't been doing much in like 6 months.

>> No.2018524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548469655993.png -(439.9 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450420

>>2018523
That's fine. Jasmine can run into the above post then.

>> No.2018525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548471281960.png -(140.3 KiB, 253x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143647

>>2018524
And so she would, Jasmine having decided to spend more time away from the town, why, to keep herself sane more or less, despite all the lewd things Erika did to her Jasmine still wasn't used to things like that and so she mostly stayed to herself to keep from being lewded, so it wouldn't be long before the Trainer spotted a Steel princess and a Steelix, snoozing by a small pond.

>> No.2018526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548472039933.png -(903.6 KiB, 594x1626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
925274

>>2018525
I'm sure that Mawile lewds her enough as is after Sapphire's shenanigans.

Eve! Look, there's another trainer out here.
She said excitedly, rushing over to the Steelix.

E: Vee...!
The Eevee perks up, but remains skeptical. The whole atmosphere is laced with demonic energy so it'll probably affect people no matter where they go.
Luckily, Ayumi hasn't fallen to it yet. Once she gets within a few meters, she stops as she notices Jasmine sleeping.

Excuse me...? Hello?

>> No.2018527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548472881295.jpg -(91.2 KiB, 375x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93369

>>2018526
At this point it's gotten strong enough to become a monster girl and is likely doing lewd things at her gym right now, another reason to stay out of town.
Hmmm?
She'd open one eye and glance at the newcomer and her eevee.
Huh?
She'd blink slightly.
Oh a...
She'd spot the Eevee
Another trainer... wow how rare....
Steelix sat up as well.

>> No.2018528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548473941051.png -(3.9 MiB, 2625x3075) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4076333

>>2018527
Hello there. That's a really cool Steelix you have.
She says, trying to be polite.

Did you say trainers are rare?

>> No.2018529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548475369122.jpg -(91.7 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93907

>>2018528
She nodded.
Yes trainers are very rare here, because pokemon are even rarer.... in fact there are no wild pokemon here, wild monsters, but no pokemon.... but even the monsters are rare these days.
Cause no one messes with a Steelix.
I guess you're new here?

>> No.2018530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548476316491.jpg -(129.9 KiB, 936x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132974

>>2018529
Um... I don't know what you mean by that. But can you point me to the nearest pokemon center?
She blinks.
She's talking about monsters... maybe she's still half asleep.

>> No.2018531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548476827266.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 350x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35004

>>2018530
She'd force herself to sit up because she was laying there in a pretty obvious way, and if she had looked she could catch the fact that she had no panties... cause Mawile kept destroying them.
So you are new here, I see... there aren't any pokemon centers here, there's the rainy skies guild and some of the gyms and healers, but no pokemon centers... but the closest is the guild..
There was a bit of muttering about Rockets and charging money for it, the girl grumbling a bit.
How bad are your pokemon?

>> No.2018532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548477846489.png -(924.6 KiB, 900x1191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
946819

>>2018531
>>2018531
They're fine. It's just Eve has been acting a little strange.
She points to the Eevee sitting on her head.
E: Eee!
It squeaks meekly at Jasmine, eyeing her suspiciously. It's been on guard since Ayumi found herself in the woods.

It's strange to say that there aren't any pokemon centers but you still have Gyms.

>> No.2018533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548478442525.jpg -(159.3 KiB, 480x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163096

>>2018532
It might just be this world getting to her, there's something strange about this place that can make pokemon and people act strange...
She glances at the Eevee.
She looks fine right now though..

And I know but it wasn't my choice, the people in charge of selling pokemon here are the only ones who have pokemon center stuff, and they don't want to share. But there's other ways to heal pokemon.
After all there's magic here, people likely can go to a healer for them.

And we have gyms because there are some gym leaders like myself stuck here too...

>> No.2018534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548478900857.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 1484x1952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053213

>>2018533
The girl just frowns. She was starting to think Jasmine might be a few berries short of a Razzberry tree.

Um... Okay.
Also, with the Gym leaders having previously been interested in promoting the pokemon league before activity went down the drain, there probably are more accessible pokecenters. Otherwise there wouldn't be much point in promoting something like that. Especially considering all the available technology around. It wouldn't be hard to figure out how to heal pokemon.

>> No.2018535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548479511090.png -(175.3 KiB, 350x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179516

>>2018534
I'm just going by what I was last told, likely at this point there's plenty of healers and hell even normal medical centers that double as pokemon healers, cause magic and super technology, they just aren't called pokemon centers to get around the ruling.

Really, I'm just warning you ahead of time, this place is very different and strange, it's not like our world at all. What region are you from anyway?

>> No.2018536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548480436562.jpg -(105.3 KiB, 1400x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107793

>>2018535
At this point, anyone having a monopoly on anything would be pointless and dumb regardless. Especially considering the nature of the Rp and how things can appear at random. I already established wild pokemon appearing outside of the continent long ago with Kumiko for example. So the whole no wild pokemon thing would be a lie at this point as well.

I'm from pallet town, in the Kanto region.
She blinks again.

>> No.2018537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548482477388.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 785x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54731

>>2018536
And at this point it doesn't matter, either way it's not a big deal anymore, either way Jasmine would walk up to the girl and take her hand in greeting.
Well than pleased to meet you, I'm Jasmine of Olivine City Johto...

>> No.2018538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548482790341.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 777x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105102

>>2018537
Johto? Oooh... Is that where I wound up? I didn't think we'd walked that far.

>> No.2018539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548484190263.jpg -(139.8 KiB, 516x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143145

>>2018538
No you're not in Johto either, I wish, you're not even in Japan anymore....
How do I tell her this is another world without messing with her head?

>> No.2018540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548484371713.jpg -(409.5 KiB, 759x1075) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419281

>>2018539
Oh... Well, I'm sure wherever we are I'll figure my way around.
She smiles optimistically. She doesn't seem to care about where she is, exactly.

I love traveling to new places. There's always new people to meet, and usually really cool pokemon too! Like your Steelix.

>> No.2018541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548485855624.png -(83.9 KiB, 218x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85942

>>2018540
That's the spirit!
She said with a smile.
Well as long as you keep a good head on your shoulders and be careful I think you'll be okay if you stick with us trainers.

Oh and the pokemon, there's pokemon here like I've never seen... its neat, and there's even stranger things out here too.... it's really something.

>> No.2018542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548486907045.png -(1.9 MiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1990111

>>2018541
You did say something about monsters earlier... Are those the neat pokemon you're talking about?

>> No.2018543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548488194480.jpg -(163.1 KiB, 450x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166993

>>2018542
No I'm not talking about monsters as in new pokemon, though there's a lot of those too, I'm talking about monsters, and monster people.
She though for a moment.
Think of them like people who are also pokemon... though there's also that too... like I said this is a different world, when we get to town you'll see what I mean.
I can take her to my gym I guess?

>> No.2018544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548488924348.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 1484x1952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053213

>>2018543
People who are like... Oh geez, it sounds like Green's paradise.
She frowns.

I met a crazy girl who kept pelting me with pokeballs... It kind of hurt.

>> No.2018545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548490060271.png -(248.8 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254773

>>2018544
Yep, there's something in this place that makes it happen, or something, it can even happen to normal pokemon, they evolve into being cute girls....
She said with a slight blush.
Hasn't happened to my pokemon yet though, so I think it's really rare.

Oh and don't try and throw pokeballs at them, they don't like it.

THe mention of Green got a stare.
I guess Kanto is weirder than I thought...
Explains Erika.

>> No.2018546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548491189795.jpg -(458.8 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469805

>>2018545
Huh? Well I guess Mewtwo and Gardevoir were already kinda human-like. But... If Eve ever turns into a cute girl, I wouldn't mind that at all! Right, Eve?
She looks up at the brim of her hat, and her Eevee hops down from her head, to cling to her shoulders as if hiding.

I guess she's being extra shy...

>> No.2018547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548491560992.jpg -(354.8 KiB, 646x957) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
363338

>>2018546
Yes, and all those fighting types too, but yeah I think it makes them look completely, so your Eve would be a cute brown haired girl with Eevee ears... and she'd be the cutest...
She'd joke before offering her hands to the pokemon to sniff.
And don't worry I'm not like some of the people here, if you ever feel uncomfortable, you should come and find me....
She glanced at Steelix.
Do you want a ride?

>> No.2018548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548491982551.png -(5.6 MiB, 2500x1481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5841669

>>2018547
Sure! It'll be good to let my legs rest after all that walking.

>> No.2018549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548494043298.jpg -(91.7 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93907

>>2018548
Hop on then.
And then she'd make room on steelix.
It's not a very long trip and it's much safer going this way... really Steelix has been my oldest pokemon, I had him way back when it was an Onix and I was just another rock trainer.

>> No.2018550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548494553164.jpg -(4.8 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5043119

>>2018549
She'll climb up onto the pokemon, smiling.

Eve is my first pokemon. She's been with me from the start. I've got a few others... I considered riding my own pokemon, but I gotta give them a break sometimes.

>> No.2018551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548495124442.png -(175.3 KiB, 350x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179516

>>2018550
What kind of pokemon do you ride in your region?
She'd ask as she'd settle down atop her steel snake, blushing slightly from the feeling as she scooted up.
And I'm glad you're so close....

>> No.2018552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548495986108.jpg -(659.6 KiB, 2048x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
675472

>>2018551
Well, there's all kinds of pokemon. Listing them all would take a while... but personally, I like to ride my Charizard. But sometimes I'll let out some other pokemon to let them stretch their legs. Like my Rapidash and Arcanine.

>> No.2018553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548496163299.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 350x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35004

>>2018552
Lots of fire types.... but Kanto does have a lot of them.
Jasmine said as they set off heading for Aurora.
Arcanine are nice and soft, I guess, they would be fun to ride, I wouldn' trade Steelix for anything but sometime he can be hard to ride.
The steelix kind of groaned as if it was saying "Maybe it wouldnt feel so bad if you had underwear stupid master.

>> No.2018554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548496670013.jpg -(994.8 KiB, 3729x5520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1018679

>>2018553
It's probably that you're not wearing underwear that's the problem... I recommend a nice pair of shorts, or at least some pants.
She says glumly.

My name's Ayumi, by the way, since you already introduced yourself.

>> No.2018555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548497608600.png -(248.8 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254773

>>2018554
I would if my Mawile didn't keep stealing and destroying them.... she's a weird perverted pokemon...
She sighed.
I keep buying more and more and it's hard to buy underwear here... unless it's weird underwear.

>> No.2018556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548497707962.jpg -(114.7 KiB, 900x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117501

>>2018555
...You have a perverted pokemon?
And she thinks people from Kanto are weird.

>> No.2018557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548498582004.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 492x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80408

>>2018556
It's not really mine, it's just one that showed up one day and I'm still not sure who it belongs too...
She sighed.
You'll find that there are a lot of perverts here.

>> No.2018558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548498911677.jpg -(250.2 KiB, 1024x1971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256255

>>2018557
Ayumi makes a face, staring out at the trees for a moment as she considers this.

...Is going to this city a good idea? I don't want to draw attention to myself in that kind of place.

>> No.2018559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548499554487.jpg -(660.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676755

>>2018558
They leave me alone for the most part, but it might just be because of steelix, just don't act freaked out or bothered and youll be fine...
Or so she thinks.
You can even say with me if you want for awhile.
Or is all this exposure subtly influncing Jasmine too.

>> No.2018560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548500106011.jpg -(377.5 KiB, 1536x2172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386561

>>2018559
Mm... No thanks. I don't want to be around a pokemon that destroys my underwear. I think I'll be fine on my own, but you can give me a tour at least.
While I'm riding this thing, what are the chances of a pervert trying to hassle me?
Yes, what are the chances of a pervert trying to hassle two girls riding a big steel rod.

>> No.2018561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548501251608.jpg -(158.1 KiB, 870x1224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161928

>>2018560
She giggled.
Good point, though it's never bothered other guests before, only me, how weird.. I guess you can always stay out here...
Yes indeed, while most of the time most ignore her cause giant metal snake, thats never certain.

>> No.2018562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548501762477.png -(405.8 KiB, 809x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415572

>>2018561
I'm used to camping out anyway.

>> No.2018563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548504561396.jpg -(211.5 KiB, 1600x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216526

>>2018562
What trainer doesn't....
Jasmine answered as they reached the outskirts.
It used to be dangerous, even to trainers with strong pokemon, but now, its a lot safer for people...especially if you do have some good pokemon with you.

>> No.2018564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548504824092.jpg -(271.4 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277950

>>2018563
There's always going to be danger in camping out, no matter who you have with you. But if I spent all of my time worried about that I'd never get to watch my pokemon grow!

>> No.2018565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548553001763.jpg -(303.7 KiB, 881x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310942

The large mountain of a man decided to take a walk by himself with no guards around him. As requested which was not something the guards agreed on. Either way, all it comes down to is him being at one of his favorite locations which is the roof of his castle. Satan enjoys thinking and a place that gives him space.

>> No.2018566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548553399813.png -(6.7 MiB, 4532x5583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7042050

>>2018565
A portal, vaguely in the shape of this pink outline, will appear on the roof shortly after his guards leave.
And out steps... peach?

Geh heh heh heh~ Finally alone without any protection! That might prove fatal.

>> No.2018567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548554088399.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 600x511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69965

>>2018566
He looks towards the face is coming from and looks rather confused.

...Wait what? Did you go through a change?

>> No.2018568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548554231993.png -(922.1 KiB, 1403x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
944272

>>2018567
Maybe~ Do you like the look?
She asks, brushing her hair back with one hand whimsically as the weird shaped portal disappears behind her.

It was really sudden, but I'm stuck this way.

>> No.2018569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548554736151.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114693

>>2018568
I do...
He stares away at her.
Right, who are you? You look like someone I know but bigger and more feisty.

>> No.2018570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548554870547.jpg -(144.8 KiB, 843x1151) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148247

>>2018569
Who do I look like~?
She asks, but there's a little fire in her eyes. She's sizing him up.

Rather, who do I remind you of?

>> No.2018571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548555618382.png -(51.4 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52664

>>2018570
This woman...
He crosses his arms, staring the queen down.
A human woman named Peach. You look just like her.

>> No.2018572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548555806707.jpg -(308.0 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315361

>>2018571
...Hnk...
She starts to snicker to herself.

Gyah hah hah hah!
She laughs, changing her tone from being flirty to sounding like a typical video game villain.

I look better than Peach! I'm sexier, i'm cooler, and I'm a much better ruler than she'll ever be!

>> No.2018573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548556543171.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 600x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91963

>>2018572
He raises an eyebrow, a little confused on what is going on.
You do have a charm to yourself with confidence but...Really who are you? Are you her big sister or something?

>> No.2018574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548556669970.jpg -(261.1 KiB, 1443x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267404

>>2018573
Worse.
Fire begins to build at the corner of her mouth, flaking out in sparks between each breath as she glares him down.

I'm her ex-husband!

>> No.2018575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548557195625.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2018574
...
He even looks more confused.
What? You're a woman! And she never mentioned having a husband before!

>> No.2018576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548557632505.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 900x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1122622

>>2018575
Well, I used to be a man but that's not important anymore!
She stamps her foot down, showing her very sharp teeth off.

I WAS LORD BOWSER, THE KOOPA KING!
She roars quite loudly, and the surface of his roof begins to crack beneath her feet.

BUT NOW I'M THE KOOPA QUEEN! AND I'M BIGGER AND BADDER AND MEANER THAN EVER!

>> No.2018577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548558054148.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 821x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265383

>>2018576
He stands there just taking in this confusing moment of deceleration. He was puzzled at first until this queen put on a show.

Aha, is that so? Now why does the new queen want to do with a little oni like myself?
He's already figured it's likely due to the princess and mentioning ex-husband usually entails wanting to get revenge or lashing out at someone.
Ha, impressive display of power you got there.

>> No.2018578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548559274934.png -(4.7 MiB, 2330x1356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4904413

>>2018577
You think this is power? Hah!
She brings her hands in front of herself and slams a fist into an open palm.

I'm here to assert my dominance! You can keep Peach, but I'm gonna make sure everyone knows that Lord Bowser is here!

She inhales deeply, and then swings her hands backward as she decides to breathe fire at Satan. From her small mouth would come a large jet of flame that spreads out as she aims at the floor under his feet.
If he doesn't move... he's going to get melted, because this fire is going to melt right through his roof and anything underneath it as well.

>> No.2018579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548560609724.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 343x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114880

>>2018578
...!
He'll take a nice leap away from the direction of the flame blast. Rather amused about the breathing fire.
Ha! Upset over me having her are you? Then try and win her back like a man!
...Woman. Whatever. Are you going to fight or what?

>> No.2018580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548560840702.png -(1.5 MiB, 1434x1431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1572325

>>2018579
I hope he enjoys his castle melting.
As he leaps away, she smirks at him.

Are you as deaf as you are dumb? I told you to keep her! Lord Bowser is a Conqueror!
She says and then leaps at him looking like she's going to try and punch him, but will turn mid-leap and swing her tail at him aiming to slam him into the molten remnants of his rooftop.

>> No.2018581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548561740520.jpg -(101.9 KiB, 590x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104334

>>2018580
Yeah I heard you but coming all this way kinda proves that you're upset at me.
...
You're paying for that.
He's being rather cocky himself even if Bowsette did damage his home. The big guy lifts his arm up to try and block that tail swing, likely taking the force of the hit but trying to counter at the attempts of grabbing her tail!

>> No.2018582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548561896285.png -(554.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
567525

>>2018581
Sure, he can grab her tail. Why not?

..! S-SHUT UP!
She roars again, and unless he does something quick, she will thrash her tail around to loosen his grip.

>> No.2018583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548562934499.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 821x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265383

>>2018582
He'll loosen his grip on her tail and backs up slightly with a amused smirk on his face.

Ha, guess that flustered look tells me enough. You certainly are a courageous one to come and attack me I give you that. I'll let you release that anger out on me!

>> No.2018584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548563632070.jpg -(186.7 KiB, 1475x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191156

>>2018583
She huffs and sneers at him.

My tail is sensitive! That's all! But if you want me to go all out... fine!
Suddenly, she's going to start growing on the spot, rapidly increasing in size.
He'll hear his castle begin to creak and crack under her weight as she grows to over 50 feet tall within seconds. Her horns get larger, and her face becomes more menacing as she glares down at him.

GAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!

>> No.2018585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548564706175.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2018584
You..You shouldn't tell me such a weakness!
He watches as she grows in size and roars loudly, causing a ruckus.

Hey, get off my place, you're already damage it enough as it is!

>> No.2018586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548565642980.jpg -(662.7 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
678576

>>2018585
MAKE ME!
She says and then... continues to grow in size, becoming bigger and bigger.
Her dress will tear a little bit, but the bigger she gets, the more muscular she will appear.

She'll smile with a very twisted grin and lick the corner of her mouth.

OR... SUBMIT TO THE RULE OF LORD BOWSER! FROM UP HERE, I CAN MELT YOUR ENTIRE KINGDOM! GAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!

>> No.2018587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548567634888.jpg -(281.7 KiB, 1000x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288507

>>2018586
He actually sweats as she grew bigger. Mostly towards the fact she's going to damage his home more and more. Satan didn't hesitate as he pumps himself up and dashes forward towards the continued growing Bowser. He's aiming to tackle her stomach with enough force to push her off his place. Maybe so Bowsette is a giant now, Satan isn't new to facing giant beasts of power before.

I refuse!

>> No.2018588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548568057905.png -(1.2 MiB, 900x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1224833

>>2018587
Despite her size, it hasn't diminished her speed.
As he launches at her, she'll swipe her hand down and grab him. If that succeeds, she'll immediately squeeze him very tightly.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I GAINED WITH THIS BODY? MORE STRENGTH AND POWER THAN I'VE EVER DREAMED OF!! GAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!

>> No.2018589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548569314773.jpg -(385.0 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394208

>>2018588
He'll quickly dodge that but doing so cancels out his assualt. Satan starts running around on the roof, trying to think of an opening.
This is troubling, I can take her but the area I am in is hindering myself. Need to find that opening.
The Oni is just going to be a small red bug that reminds her so much of that red caped wearing hero, just running around like a small ant.

>> No.2018590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548569613328.png -(1.0 MiB, 1094x1223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1087662

>>2018589
She'll jump right up into the air... and then slam right back down onto the ground off the Castle. Now towering at 100 feet tall, the force will cause a massive earthquake, shaking the entire area and the infrastructure of most buildings.
Satan may lose his footing.

Crouching down slightly, she smiles gleefully at Satan as he scurries around, now looking like a weird twisted version of Godzilla.

YOU DON'T GET YOUR SITUATION. IF I SLAM MY TAIL JUST ONCE, ALL OF YOUR PEOPLE DIE. IF I DECIDE TO BREATHE FIRE EVEN ONCE WHILE I'M THIS BIG, ALL OF YOUR PEOPLE DIE!

I'M BEING GENEROUS BY ALLOWING YOU TO SUBMIT TO ME!
Her tail begins to sway menacingly, causing powerful gusts of wind to ripple through the area.

YOU WON'T BEAT ME BY SCURRYING AROUND LIKE AN ANT! MAYBE I NEED TO PROVE MY POINT!?

>> No.2018591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548570742674.jpg -(530.9 KiB, 1000x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543654

>>2018590
He jumps as the big Bowsette made her land to avoid falling over.Clenching his fists and growling away at the proposal. He's actually going to get a little more serious.

Like hell I would!

The oni will start running much faster than before as his body is soon coated away in some black aura. Satan takes a leap high into the air and aims himself to decide to play climb up the monster by latching on her dress. His goal is to climb up Bowsette, building up momentum and just run up the Godzilla-like queen.

>> No.2018592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548571258344.jpg -(387.3 KiB, 793x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396587

>>2018591
WRONG MOVE!
She says as she rips her dress off, throws it into the sky, and decides to breath fire at it.
He's not going to want to be inside of that for very long.
And now he'll have to decide between continuing to try and beat her, and saving his city from the falling hellfire debris.

Now she's also unhindered by any form of clothing. Her muscular form towering over the area, she'd stand up and roar once more.

GGAAAAOOOO!!! YOUR LEADER DOESN'T CARE FOR YOUR LIVES AFTER ALL! GAH HAH HAH HAH!

>> No.2018593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548573292652.jpg -(208.7 KiB, 900x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213695

>>2018592
He's going to get out of that dress as fast as he could. He inhales and puffs out his chest, then exhales a jet of air from his iron lungs to blow away the embers of the dress. He frowns away at the giant woman declaring such a thing, his body will glow and starts powering up. His muscles bulge away and leaps up once more high in the air. Extending both hands out a ball of of energy will form and expand, growing, Satan seems to had enough and and cocks his hand back, chucking the sphere with a large amount of force behind it and it is sent zooming towards Bowsette and straight towards her chest!

Shut your mouth!

>> No.2018594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548573632276.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1198058

>>2018593
>>2018593
FOOL!
She yells, seeing his energy ball, and counters appropriately- by charging her hand with Mana and then punching it back at him.

IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN MUSTER?! IS THIS WHAT PEACH HAS FALLEN FOR!? YOU'RE NOT FIT TO BE A KING!

>> No.2018595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548574831403.jpg -(297.8 KiB, 693x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304975

>>2018594
Oh!?
He sees the attack coming right back him and he decides to coat his fist in a barrier in order to hit it right back at her.

Don't get cocky, you bitch!

He lands right on some platform that isn't broken and clear he's not breaking a sweat yet. While things got very loud and rowdy, many of the citizens quickly went into battle position, arming themselves and heading towards where the attack to place:The castle itself. They see the giant monster woman reeking havoc on their home and causing damage. They swarm to the palace, especially gathering around the giant Bowsette. The King sees that and makes sure to keeps the godzilla-like monster pays attention to him.
About time, going to have to play a little dirty...
Oooh, nooo! the great Bowser is proving herself, I am in trouble!

>> No.2018596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548575129061.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2018595
>>2018595
This time, she grabs his energy ball and crushes it in her fist, making a very displeased face.

HEY! KEEP IT PG! THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE ISN'T FAMILY FRIENDLY!
Despite threatening murder, she really isn't a fan of the bad language.

I'M NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN MY KINGDOM!

>> No.2018597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548576483320.png -(51.4 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52664

>>2018596
Wha-
He actually looks surprised at what this giant is stating.
...Are you serious!? You're doing damage to my home and you're telling me to use proper language? I'm not a child!
Satan's men gathered enough around the big bimbo of a giant and takes lead of aiming their brute strength to try and trip her! A group of super powered oni is a force to be reckon with. Satan himself will watch and see if this big giant turtle woman is going to fall hard due to her size. Once she is off her guard, that's when Satan will strike and strike hard with a hard powered up kick.

Last edited 19/01/27(Sun)03:08.

>> No.2018598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548577313788.jpg -(120.2 KiB, 742x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123123

>>2018597
A FEW WALLS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE INNOCENT MIND OF A CHILD!
She counters his protest with another complaint.

...! WHAT THE-!
Suddenly, she felt herself losing balance and staggered forward and then fell onto her knees just in time to see Satan coming in with the kick.

OH DARN...!

>> No.2018599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548577687377.jpg -(428.7 KiB, 1024x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439026

>>2018598
Haaaaaaaaa!
He comes flying in at top speed and takes this moment to land a blow against the great Bowsette. Satan aims right against the giant dragon woman's chest. She will certainly feel that from a small oni with a large power pool! The men that surrounded Bowsette will make their way away from the fall, not wanting to crushed under some giant woman...Only weird people will want that.

>> No.2018600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548578350310.png -(3.3 MiB, 3147x2748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3476940

>>2018599
She'll feel it... a little.
Bowser has always been a very notoriously durable character, and with her newfound powers, her endurance has only increased ever higher as well.

Tss....!
She hisses as if biting her tongue after a terrible bee sting and then looks down at her chest.

...AH! GET OUT OF MY CLEAVAGE!!!

>> No.2018601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548618539007.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 343x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114880

>>2018600
Not really what was he was aiming for but it will do. Satan felt rather dumb for this moment, trapped between a place he honestly didn't see himself in. The crimson demon however is keeping her busy while his soldiers and people were basically gathering powerful wires to use as rope in order to try and pin the giant to the ground. Legs and arms are top priority!
So do I attack her heart or not....

Last edited 19/01/27(Sun)14:48.

>> No.2018602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548618830960.jpg -(812.2 KiB, 3008x3008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
831740

>>2018601
>>2018601
She'll see the people trying to subdue her, but her priority was getting the muscle-head out of her chest.

I KNEW YOU WERE A FILTHY DEGENERATE, BUT THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE!!
She yelled, and raised one arm to go fishing into her own cleavage to get him out of there.
Meanwhile, she will use her tail to create another gust of Wind to try and blow the Oni people away from her legs to give her a chance to stand up.
At this rate, I'm gonna have to try another tactic!!

>> No.2018603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548620276931.png -(565.5 KiB, 800x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579109

>>2018602
This is loss. Satan will be making sure not to get caught, moving around as much as he could.
Who is she calling a degenerate? Everyone in this place is one!
He will try his best and to add some more agitation, Satan is going to bite her flesh rather hard.
Some of them will get blown away but a few are persistent. Hanging in there, there's a squad that's now aiming to get her tail as well!

>> No.2018604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548620768300.png -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1357360

>>2018603
Well until they get her tail down, they won't be getting much progress on her legs.
She'll start to stand up, likely ripping any cables they've brought out right out of the ground.
Reiterating how hard her skin is, he's going to find that it's incredibly tough and will take considerable effort to break through if he intends on doing damage to it.
A normal person would shatter their jaw trying.
Luckily Oni aren't normal people.

THAT'S IT, I'M GETTING ANNOYED!!!
She roars again and then decides to just open her cleavage enough to breath fire directly between her massive mounds. It's about to get real hot and steamy in there, Satan!
WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!? IT'S WORSE THAN DEALING WITH LUPUL!

>> No.2018605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548639294880.png -(51.4 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52664

>>2018604
Oh wow that's far too dangerous for the oni, even if they eat molten rocks for breakfast. He's going to slip between those mountains of flesh in a HURRY.
Woah, are you insane!?
The oni's were rather having trouble at first with Bowsette breaking free easily, but doesn't mean they will give up. one of the leaders of the oni's called for their horses in order to make things go by much more quickly. They have to wait for the moment to strike once more, this time aiming for her ankles and tying them up with he powerful cables.

The king however is just rather just STARING at the giant. She did rip off her dress.
...

>> No.2018606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548639813798.jpg -(199.2 KiB, 1024x1229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204007

>>2018605
>>2018605
As the cables wrap around her ankles she glares and pats away the burning remains of the top half of her dress. The lower part had already been torn off earlier, but she was still at least wearing undergarments.

INSANITY AND GENIUS ARE OFTEN THE SAME THING!
She retorts, as the Oni keep going at her ankles.
At first she doesn't notice, thinking she had already scared most of them off until she attempts to lift her foot up.

AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO DI- What?
Suddenly getting snagged, she'd start to fall forward!

GAAAAH!!!
Better hope there's no buildings in her path, or they're going to get squished under the fleshy mounds of her chest as she impacts the ground hard.

>> No.2018607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548640707203.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2018606
Everyone started running to get out the way, including the king, except for one. He was depressed, lack the fighting talent, suicidal. Made fun of most of his life for his obsession of giants, he looks up, he finally knew what must be done. Raising his hands in the air and close his eyes, he accepted it.

Everyone else got away safely except for one. making sure Bowsette stays down, then soldiers all rushed to try and pin her down from legs to arms to even her neck!

Kenji nooooo!
Satan saw one of his people accepted their fate, knowing his troubles and his obsession with giants!
That stupid bastard...

>> No.2018608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548641620863.jpg -(5.4 MiB, 2150x3035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5659642

>>2018607
>>2018607
THAT'S IT! WHEN I GET FREE OF THIS, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL THE TRUE TERROR OF LORD BOWSER!
Apparently she didn't notice the one lone oni.
She would start trying to get up again, only to realize that the cables were indeed very very strong.

NN...!! THIS WON'T HOLD ME LONG, YOU PUNY CONE HEADS!

>> No.2018609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548643046430.jpg -(303.7 KiB, 881x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310942

>>2018608
Cone heads?
Satan will be close to her head, at least eye distance.

You've been rather annoying, destroying my home, trying to hurt me, and telling me to keep it PG!

I should not forgive you for all for you have done but...That was rather amusing. I say you have guts attacking me head on like that and making such a mess!

Ahahaha! That got my blood boiling!

>> No.2018610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548643227114.png -(741.6 KiB, 1127x1551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
759395

>>2018609
Oh it'll boil all right!
She says as she... decreases her body mass to make the cables go limp. As she does, she'll swipe a hand down on top of Satan's location and swiftly pull herself free. unfortunately this will cause a lot of destruction of the ground she was pinned to in the process!

>> No.2018611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548644587047.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2018610
...!
Well there goes that plan. Satan will back up away from the slash in time at least. He will have to make sure that she stays that way, very least her ankles are still tied together! The other oni will try and back away to avoid anymore damage!

>> No.2018612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548645357662.jpg -(4.0 MiB, 2362x3496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4161645

>>2018611
>>2018611
They won't stay tied together long. Reducing herself back down to 50 feet, even that would go limp enough for her to slip through.

But now she'll be radiating with Mana and her muscles will start to look more pronounced as she boosts her physical strength, deciding to stand upright with her legs spread firmly apart to avoid falling for that again.

I can shapeshift at will to any form I please! You were pretty smart to try and trip me up like that, though. I'll give you that!

And then, with a sudden realization dawning on her. Her face starts to go red as she crosses her arms across her chest.

B-BUT DON'T THINK I'LL FORGET WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! THIS ISN'T KID FRIENDLY AT ALL!

>> No.2018613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1548645947011.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 600x511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69965

>>2018612
He sighs and facepalms, shaking his head at this woman.

Yeah, your body is beyond that. I give it a Adult rating. Weird considering Peach is a little more tame...just a little. Here you are with massive breasts.
He starts to laugh because it is all true.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff