[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1546278370234.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 960x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120113 No.2017103   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2017104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546298573806.png -(1.4 MiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1451603
>Laura

Enkidu laughs nervously an shrugs, finally pushing himself up so he can sit on the ice beside her instead

I was actually created by the gods to punish him, but I think all he needed was a bit of mellowing out on being so spoiled. I've never let things get to my head because we don't need two of him running around.

That isn't to say Enkidu is against being spoiled by his super best friend forever, but yes according to Enkidu this is what Gil is like when he's MELLOWED OUT.

>> No.2017105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546299362236.jpg -(58.9 KiB, 300x485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60356

>>2017104
Right we have Nanaya for that at least~

Laura giggles.

Well for being mellowed out Gilgamesh is a great step-brother. It's nice to have someone else around who isn't Elya who can handle all of my sister's baggage. If you ask me they were just made for each other.

Plus Laura does enjoy having a line that can get directly through to Jenna that isn't one of the kids

>> No.2017106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546299531416.png -(1.7 MiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1761260

>>2017105
Gilgamesh does have a great infinite space for storing baggage, hell his own takes up a lot of it, so you're not wrong.

Enkidu chuckles to himself on that one.

>> No.2017107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546300334549.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 407x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60093

>>2017106
Laura giggles some more.

Yes I suppose you're very much right on that!

She'll offer a hand up as she starts getting to her feet herself.

C'mon on your feet now, it's hard to learn how to ice skate on your butt.

Laura had to remind herself at the subject at hand. She has a bad habit of losing track of lessons usually in favor of fun. Granted it's a lot harder to when she's trying to teach a beer monster spoken word rather than teaching someone to ice skate.

>> No.2017108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546301249775.jpg -(87.7 KiB, 770x973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89758

>>2017107
Really? That's too bad, I wouldn't have minded learning things I can do sitting down with you.
That is some...awkward flirting.

Enkidu rises to his feet, now more balanced than before with the experience of falling. He is quick to figure things out.

>> No.2017110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546311137163.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853
>Bowsette and Booette

Lupul immediately turns around and places his back toward the two big boobed royalties.
As you wish, my dears. I shall make myself available to assist Queen Teresa with her haunted house, yes.
God dammit do they have to do those poses? It's hard enough to think already!
Ahem.

So animated objects and flaming displays, got it.

>> No.2017111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546353045529.jpg -(122.7 KiB, 720x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125637

>>2017110
Bowser frowns.

And here I thought he was polite. It's rude to turn your back to people when they're talking to you! Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?

>> No.2017112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546360907163.png -(1.2 MiB, 1191x1684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1213986

Today, Megumin was 'resting' as she sat down and sighed to herself.
...Maybe I should get new clothes that don't molest me if I lose my concentration.
She thought aloud to herself, prodding at her own flat chest. Her clothes felt incredible comfortable, but her mind had been warped so horribly that she was constantly horny.

Alternatively, I'll list Dark Pit, Rita, and Sapphire as other options on my mind.
But I'm open to suggestions/requests.
As always this is optional.

>> No.2017113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546367514017.jpg -(241.1 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246893

>>2017108
Oh I'll teach you things you can learn while seated in due time.

What is she implying?

He's a fast learner!

She'd hang onto him for the sake of balancing him.

Once you get enough practice you'll be able to try other things like skating backwards and maybe even a few tricks too!

>> No.2017114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546368776269.jpg -(54.4 KiB, 400x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55655

>>2017113
I'll look forward to it~

Anyways he seems to got his balance well enough

Backwards? Now you're just talking crazy.

>> No.2017115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546369437482.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430

>>2017114
It can be done just watch.

She'll try to let him go as easily as she can it's not as if they're going very fast so she's not so worried about letting him glide along for a second. She'll bend her knees a little and push herself backwards using her left foot and repeats this process with her right. She's keeping her arms forward so she's gonna try to snag Enkidu's hand after her 2nd pass.

>> No.2017116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546369851709.jpg -(352.4 KiB, 750x867) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360821

>>2017115
Enkidu follows her at a slower pace, watching her skate about. He even grabs her hand as she reaches for him to get tugged along for the next pass.

Hah, I never would have gotten to do this back in Uruk.

>> No.2017117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546371074691.jpg -(277.5 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284117

>>2017116
And Laura will continue along keeping up a nice pace for the both of them.

From what Nanaya tells me it'd be way too warm there for there to even be snow there.

And it's also the reason why Nanaya doesn't often go out into the snow unless pressured by her mother, the other kids or her own Uncle Enkidu.

Sounds like it'd be a nice vacation spot though.

She thinks for a second.

I wonder if Lupul could help us find Uruk...

>> No.2017118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546372770122.jpg -(683.8 KiB, 1000x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
700216

>>2017117
Nanaya just needs to learn to appreciate this varying climate and the wonders of nature~

I believe where Uruk would be in these times wouldn't be very ideal of a vacation spot. Gilgamesh's kingdom is now, if my knowledge passed on is correct, part of a country called "Iraq".

>> No.2017119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546374893995.jpg -(45.8 KiB, 498x331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46939

>>2017118
Oh it's more than possible to, that's actually how Nanaya wound up here. Lupul simply picked her up from the timeline she existed or something along those lines... I'm not sure about the finer details that multi-verse stuff makes my head spin.

Speaking of going for a spin Laura decided to try and change directions on the next pass to spin Enkidu around. But a little mistiming on her part and she catches the edge of the ice and is sent for another spill on her back but this time in the snow leaving a nice Laura sized imprint there. Hopefully Enkidu doensn't take a spill as well she tried to let his hand go in time!

>> No.2017120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546376220354.jpg -(522.5 KiB, 833x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535064

>>2017119
It seems a bit contrived, but maybe we can give it a go!
Just have to make sure it's not a timeline where Gilgamesh is still around ruling somehow. He was always really into the idea of becoming immortal.

Enkidu gets spun and he doesn't spill but he does twirl in a really awkward fashion, arms flailing before he finally comes to a stop.

You okay over there.

>> No.2017121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546385596811.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97473

>>2017110
>>2017111
Yes and other things too when I think of it, if there were more ghosts this would be easier but this place has so few lost souls. Cause all the dead keep getting reincarnated, and as he turned away the blush on her face was replaced by the usual devilish look of a Boo who your back is turned.
I know how dreadful.
Of course like all Boo's turning your back on one is the worst thing you can do because the previous blush on her face vanished as she began floating and looming over above Lupul's head... that is until the downside of having boobs and floating upside down happened and the ghost smacks herself in the face with her own cleavage as she attempts to leer over Lupul.
Ouch....
Have a upside down boo rubbing her nose.
Stupid things...

>> No.2017122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546392193997.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430

>>2017120
Laura sits up laughing.

Im okay! I just wanted to do a little twirl with you....

She'll huff some snow that's on her face off of it. And laugh.

So much for showing off...

She'll giggle and hoist herself up.

I'm sure we can go during the times he was off on his grand adventure around the world so maybe when he's not quite a ruler?

>> No.2017123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546393268600.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2017111
I simply had to avert my eyes from the divine radiance lest I lose the capacity for sight henceforth, Lord Bowser.
He says off-handedly, still not turning around because doing so now would reveal precisely what he'd been trying to hide since his robes were no longer up for the task.

>>2017121
!?
The audible smack causes Lupul to look up at Queen Teresa, who would have had an opportunity to see through the Leech King's ruse from her vantage point above him.
Ahem. Having fun up there, your highness?
He asks, in a show of levelheadedness despite the fact that jiggling cleavage so close right above his head would leave the tenting in his robes quite exposed from the Queen Boo's position.

>> No.2017124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546396873046.jpg -(4.1 MiB, 3006x4342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4337440

>>2017121
>>2017123
It's not like we're gonna pluck your eyes out or nothin. That wouldn't be very employee-friendly.

...
And she watches Boo with yet another frown!
...You might wanna practice getting used to your body before you try flinging it around.
I learned the hard way...

>> No.2017125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546406680147.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 512x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85425

>>2017124
>>2017123
I'm only doing my proper duty as the queen's spy master to make sure your not up to something. After all how do I know you're not planning against Bowser?
She'd glance down and see that obvious pole sticking out, though for one so unused to biological functions she's get a completely different idea.
So were you concealing a magic wand from us all along and that's why you turned away?
Oh boy.

>> No.2017126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546407258543.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2017124
Lupul does some quick thinking and decides it was probably best to keep lavishing the buttery words on Bowser, at least in the immediate present while he kept his back toward her. Boo had seen through his ruse, but to his luck she did not know what she was seeing. This was to his advantage.
Well no, of course not, Lord Bowser. It is simply the sheer majesty of your awesome visage that would be akin to looking upon the sun itself, though one might say your radiant loveliness would outshine even the brightest star...

>>2017125
Once she calls it a magic wand, however, Lupul breaks out into a fit of stifled laughs.
Heh, well.
It certainly has a kind of magic about it...
And then he realizes just what he said with the sound of shattering glass.
B-But it's entirely harmless, I assure you! I wouldn't dream of plotting against Lord Bowser. I was her first ally in this world, after all.
Ahem.

>> No.2017127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546407716583.jpg -(261.1 KiB, 1443x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267404

>>2017125
>>2017126
Bowser sighs.

I know I make this dress look good, but you lost me at the L word. I'm Radiant, Majestic, and Terrifying!
She said, sternly correcting him as she stepped forward and poked him on the shoulder.

And If you've got some other kinda device like that Mirror hanging around, I wanna see it!

>> No.2017128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546411437946.png -(1.2 MiB, 1260x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1300512

>>2017126
>>2017127
And she's only barely paying attention to Bowser now, after all she's heard most of this before.
So it's got magic, well then maybe I should examine it to see it's power?
She asked laviciously.
And what's the mirror?

>> No.2017129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546412584544.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2017127
Ah, yes. Terrifying. Beautiful, but terrifying nonetheless.
He flinches a little as she pokes him on the shoulder.
Ah, it's nothing, Lord Bowser. I don't have anything up my sleeves, eheh...

>>2017128
No no. There's no need to examine it...
Pause
...Well, not here. You're welcome to come visit me later. I'll let you do a, ah, thorough examination as much as you wish, Queen Teresa.

He shakes his head
Oh, the mirror?
It's a magic item of mine that Lord Bowser uses to spy on Peach while she's doing lewd things with her husband.

>> No.2017130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546437488148.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 1024x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132246

>>2017128
>>2017129
D-Don't tell her that! I use it for other things too!
Bowser recoiled quickly and cleared her throat.

Boo, I think it's best to let this one go. Go scouting instead of investigating our allies!
Because now Bowser didn't want Lupul saying anything else 'unnecessary' to Boo.
Good thing Lupul wasn't looking at her face.

>> No.2017132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546449000251.png -(253.8 KiB, 996x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259909

>>2017036
Ignoring her desperate pleas. Afterward, Kuu-chan proceeds to bind her hands. Thus rendering her hands useless for the time being

And Kuu gets into position again. And looks up from her sex and up at her, looking at the good doctor right in her panicked eyes

"Heh~ Now why would I want to stop? You taste so good~♥"

>> No.2017133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546449540222.png -(58.4 KiB, 204x331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59838

>>2017132
B-Because I don't want this! I just want to go home!
The injured geneticist will continuing to struggle against Kuroko and the binds on her wrists. She's terrified now.

>> No.2017134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546449799072.png -(1.8 MiB, 976x897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1928837

>>2017133
Normally one would get annoyed at the doctor's continuous struggles. But to Kuu-chan...iot only riles her up, since she is very confident no matter how much she cries, begs, & struggles. it will be for nothing

"Aw, you don't?"

Kuu licks her lips and spreads Gertrude's legs apart as far as they can go. And then looks right at her sex

"That will only make your juice taste even better~"

Pic then related to how she suddenly has her!

>> No.2017135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546450638788.png -(1.5 MiB, 1264x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1570058

>>2017134
Ahhh!
The good doctor will struggle even more. She's not going to do the cliched "DON'T LOOK!" because she's too worried about escape! Not that there's much point to it at this point.

>> No.2017136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546451125424.jpg -(195.5 KiB, 1027x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200177

>>2017135
"So spirited~ I like you, Gertrude~"

Kuu only holds down the good doctor with more force, likely making her feel uncomfortable, but Kuu-chan won't care. Instead her tongue laps over her sex, and pink lower lips. Her taste-making Kuu look darkly perverse as she licks away, making the doctor feel other things aside from panic and worry

"Mmmm~ So good~"

Her tongue starts to penetrate the good doctor

>> No.2017137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546452258308.jpg -(209.3 KiB, 1280x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214303

>>2017136
N-No! Stop this!
The girl is hysterical right now, shift and trying to get away from that invading tongue. Sadly that probably just makes the tongue wiggle even deeper inside of her.

>> No.2017138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546452779542.png -(227.1 KiB, 575x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232504

>>2017137
Even now, it's lodging in deep, so all that movement Gertrude is making only causes her captor to move it around even more. The deeper she reaches, the tastier Gertrude gets. Kuu's tongue almost feeling like a slimy, slithery, penis of sorts...

And it gets to the point where Kuu's is lewdly just burying her face into Gertrude's crotch, and starts to really stirrup her insides, her tongue swirling everywhere, getting to all her most sensitive spots

>> No.2017139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546453123768.png -(29.8 KiB, 156x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30564

>>2017138
The good doctor's verbal proests has quieted down, SHe's still trying to get away from Kuroko, but her voice is hoarse and she's letting out little more than moans and pants.

>> No.2017140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546453871252.png -(123.4 KiB, 312x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126345

>>2017139
Kuu knows the doctor is feeling good despite her position, her body can't deny it, the feeling her brain is giving her body can't deny it either. Even if Gertrude herself verbally protests

The fork-like end licks at her womb and even prods at it as her tongue reaches her deepest parts, it coils and swirls about inside of Gertrude's tunnel even faster and more roughly

Meanwhile! Kuu's thumb will start prodding Gertrude's other hole as well

>> No.2017141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546454231728.png -(20.8 KiB, 183x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21346

>>2017140
...! N-No! Not there! Please!
The docotr will start to try and push Kuu-chan away with her legs! This is rather awkward for her, though, since Kuu has her legs spread out and she can't really get good leverage.

>> No.2017142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546454933795.png -(481.4 KiB, 892x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492981

>>2017141
Kuu-chan's vast and unnatural strength will only make Gertrude attempts all for naught. Taking Gertrude's attitude all of a sudden as a clear sign...she'll only push forward

Gertrude will then start feeling Kuu's tongue starts to really mess with her insides, aiming to fog her mind up real good with a sensory overload of pleasure. And then Kuu-chan will thrust her thumb deep into Gertrude's hole and moves it around, getting her loosened up

>> No.2017143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546455193282.png -(81.1 KiB, 272x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83043

>>2017142
She knows she doesn't want this, that she doesn't like this, but Kuu-chan's assault is making her body react anyway. Soon she'll be groaning and panting from that tongue, but when she pushes her thumb inside of Gertrude's back door, her whole body tenses up!
Nooooooooooooooooo!

>> No.2017144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546455863561.png -(676.1 KiB, 631x498) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
692366

>>2017143
Poor Dr. Simon will only feel both her holes being toyed and messed with. Each one forcing to feel pleasurable sensations as it mixes with her sense of dread and whatever shred of innocence and dignity she had left

Finally letting her tongue slide out of her pussy, Kuu then positions herself over her like so and really starts stirring up her asshole with more fingers! And Kuu-chan's fingers are long, slender, & strong...meanwhile, her tongue licks at her lips and drool, and lick at her erect nipples

...Sadly that isn't all, for Kuu-chan still has a free hand! And starts assaulting Gertrude's very sensitive clitoris which will only add to her overall sensitivity

"How's it feel~? Having your ass played with? You're clamping down so tightly on my fingers after all, you must like it deep down."

>> No.2017145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546456718017.png -(82.6 KiB, 286x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84547

>>2017144
N-No! I just want to go home!
The good doctor will squirm again, trying to get away from the psycho. But once she reaches down and starts to mess with the poor Belgian's clit, her whole body will tense up again, her back even arching from the sensation.

>> No.2017146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546458176934.png -(32.7 KiB, 341x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33477

>>2017145
"Such cute reactions. Your mouth says no but your body says yes. Ahihihi~ I love it. How about some more~?"

As Gertrude back arches, Kuu takes the opportunity to clamp down on one of her breasts and sucks at her nipple roughly. Flicking and toying with it with her tongue

Kuu-chan's fingers began to work Gertrude's hole while her wet, erect, love button continues getting messed with more thoroughly

>> No.2017147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546459050812.png -(38.4 KiB, 181x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39340

>>2017146
P-Physical reactions don't meeEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN~!
Simon can't help but moan from the assault on her body. Even her protests are starting to slack off as her mind continues to fog over in pleasure.

>> No.2017148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546460427464.png -(1.1 MiB, 993x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1118135

>>2017147
Kuu-chan doesn't stop, she's just going to keep going until Gertrude succumbs to it all and starts cumming lewdly in front of her, or on her, it matters not

Kuu looks down right at her with that wide, dark, smile. Gertrude is going to feel more of her fingers penetrate her asshole, stirring her up really good back there. But not before the thumb of that same hand pushes into her pussy and starts to heavily stimulate both, both very quickly and roughly since Gertrude is starting to crack more and more

>> No.2017149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546460988471.png -(94.7 KiB, 406x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96974

>>2017148
Poor Gertrude. She just wanted to drown her sorrows. But now she's getting raped by a pyscho! Kuu-chan gets her wish, though, as soon the good doctor will climax from the stimulation, where she wanted to or not.

>> No.2017150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546461579177.png -(103.4 KiB, 261x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105843

>>2017149
"Cumming so furiously, you're practically wetting yourself, how shameful~♥"

Kuu chan even raises her hand, letting Gertrude look at it. ...How's it glistens with her nectar, and how it drips off her fingers, some even joined by strings of it

"Look at how you left my hand."

Kuu chan then starts to lick at her own fingers

>> No.2017151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546461903165.png -(74.7 KiB, 219x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2017150
The bound up doctor will glance at Kuu-chan's sticky hand. Her eyes are rather glazed over right now as she really doesn't register what the psycho is saying.

>> No.2017152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546462537950.png -(88.6 KiB, 418x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90767

>>2017151
"Oh? Looks like that took a bit out of you~ Ah well, I'm only getting started with you, Gertrude. So let's make the most of it."

And thus only begins Gertrude's time with Kuu-chan. Kuu will continue to roughly violate Gertrude's body, hurting her in order to bring out of her glazed over periods. She'll break something else, another finger, a toe perhaps. Cutting her a bit here and there with a knife, nothing overly serious, just to keep her awake and adrenaline pumping. And there are drugs she got her hands on to aid in the sexual torture

And unless there's more you wish to do, I think we can finally close the book on this. Kuu-chan will keep her alive, of course. At one point Gertrude will black out and will wake up in that bed. Untied and the lock has the key inside, where she's free to just leave. Kuu chan knew that mist won't care about Gertrude's state, not that she'll even be in the space station by the time Gertrude wakes up

And if Ada sees her coming home like that...Ada will become incredibly upset, which only added to her very stressful state because Gertrude was out for many hours. even the house will be a mess as Ada desperately tried to find her

>> No.2017153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546470539176.jpg -(580.8 KiB, 1159x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
594717

>>2017129
>>2017130
A magic mirror, that sounds useful and powerful.... I'll...
And then Bowser's objections came in.
Have to see later....
he said more quietly and sullenly.
And your other magic....
She'd frown a bit from her position where Bowser culdn't see her before turning around and blushing as she made eye contact with her boss again, still weak to eye contact.
Fine. I'll get on that I guess.

>> No.2017155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546487851368.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2017130
Well it's the truth, isn't it? Should I lie to Queen Teresa?
Lupul turns his head around to smirk toward Lord Bowser.
Name three things you've used the mirror to look at that haven't been Peach getting railed.
He says, his tone smug knowing that he had Bowser on the proverbial ropes. Maybe bullying her a little would prevent her from realizing exactly what he was trying to hide.

>>2017153
It is quite powerful. It was a gift to me from one of the most powerful beings of this world.
He says with a nod, then gives her a little bow.
I look forward to seeing you again, your highness.

>> No.2017156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546488487181.jpg -(842.7 KiB, 2381x3212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862947

>>2017153
Bowser is getting more flustered by Lupul, and her focus has shifted to the leech- because when talking about Peach, Bowser is relatively singleminded.
>>2017155
Hair, Make-Up, and... er...
Her reddened face bunches into more of a frown and she clears her throat, speaking up.

I don't even use it for that anymore! Who wants to watch the woman they love get "railed" by another man!? It's depressing!

Last edited 19/01/02(Wed)23:08.

>> No.2017157   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2017156
>>2017155
And the ghost was clearly gettting TMI here.
I see.... Right well yes I have things to plan and people to spy on, and other important things to do.
And she'd go transparent as if she'd leave the room.. but did she actually leave?

Last edited 19/01/03(Thu)18:22.

>> No.2017158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546569090820.jpg -(118.7 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121560
>Annete

Tatsumaki's eyes kept half-closing and rolling back into the back of her head. the pleasure she's feeling is quite intense as she further buries herself into Annete's large, soft, and sweaty breasts. Groping them hard and pinching at her nipples, twisting and pulling on them as she continues grinding intensely into Annete's clit and pussy. The lewd sounds of their schlicking now getting louder

"Mmmmmf...~!"

Just moaning loudly into the fox mom's hefty breasts

Last edited 19/01/03(Thu)21:31.

>> No.2017159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546570015513.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

And so the silly fox is walking around her "benefactor"'s mansion, just thinking to herself about the changes in her life. A couple of maids show up, but she simply shoos them away for now.

>> No.2017160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546570310533.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 1450x1654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2423164

>>2017159
And once she did that, a sword stabs through reality and is then cut open revealing a furious hellscape where some sort of grand battle is taking place. She'll see a large amount of soldiers get burned to cinders, leaving black, scorched, armor upon the land as this red-haired girl with 4 dark wings struts through and smirks at her

The cut closing itself behind her

"Oooh, pretty~"

>> No.2017161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546570534256.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2017160
Ah...
The fox will take a step back. She's never seen anything quite like that before. The maids around her, though, are used to Cinder's antics and will just continue on like normal. Cinder's personal maid will probably show up a few moments after the princess arrives.

>> No.2017162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546571065338.jpg -(456.2 KiB, 694x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467116

>>2016923
>>2017158
Both girls would get a new sensation as Annete's psychic powers grew more and more activate ot the lewd, both of them suddenly getting a lewd warm feeling as her lust climbed and their sexes mixed together, feeling like illusionary tentacles and other things were joining in, thankfully invisible.
I would do a simple spell, but this sounds more fun... in fact, let's just turn this little party into a ball of lewd to ring in the night and even on into the next year shall we?

>> No.2017163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546571671554.jpg -(36.1 KiB, 296x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36989

>>2017161
Are you proud aunty? I crafted a blade that can cut through dimensions!

Cinder looks at the other maids just continuing their business. Cinder just rolls her eyes, it was Naomi's reaction that garnered her attention more

"Hmhm, do you know who I am?"

Glances at her chest

"Tch...they're big and fat."

Last edited 19/01/03(Thu)22:14.

>> No.2017164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546571965231.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2017163
Ah...N-No I don't...
And then Cinder's silly maid will sneak up behind the fox and pushes her forward a little with a shit eating grin.
White haired Cat maid: Show proper respect for your master's daughter!
O-oh!

Last edited 19/01/03(Thu)22:19.

>> No.2017165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546572058501.png -(1.4 MiB, 1023x1445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1468905

>>2017103
>>2017162
"Haaaaa~! Mmmf, holy fuck...~!"

Moans out Tatsu as both her holes are gaping, being spread open and penetrated by invisible forces. Her wet sex dripping with nectar as their lust intensifies

Tatsu was feeling it so good that her eyes were shaped like hearts. She licked at the inside of Annete's mouth in a sloppy french kiss. The tiny esper was so turned on. After their lewd kiss Tatsu pulls back and says:

"What better way is there to ring in the New Year~? Heh.."

>> No.2017166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546572293705.png -(1.4 MiB, 900x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1512978

>>2017164
Cinder smirked at her maid's intervention. And looked haughtily at Naomi, puffing out her flat and looking really proud of herself

"That's right! And since mother is your master...heh, that also makes ME! Your master~"

"Right? Well, whatever..."

"I'm Cinder, born of the Demon Lord and the second head of House Aensland."

>> No.2017167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546572800071.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2017166
I...I'm Naomi...just someone your mother picked up and brought here...
She's calming down from the fire and brimstone entrance.
Neve the Maid: Bow properly!
The the white haired maid smirks and she makes the fox bow for her charge.

>> No.2017168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546573178897.jpg -(306.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313478

>>2017167
"Heh, very good Neve, I can always count on you to educate the lessers~"

Cinder getting off a bit to seeing Naomi bow down to her

"Especially when they have all that unnecessary fat..."

Once Neve lets Naomi up she'll say:

"Just someone, huh?"

Her brow is raised!

"Hm, daddy does like fox girls...mm, and so do I. So she's just a pet then?"

>> No.2017169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546573524383.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2017168
The praise will cause Neve to beam brightly, letting the fox up before moving to her master's side.
Well the Great M-...Your mother choose me for "education". I was the successor to my mother's role has High Priestess but...
Considering what she was about to call Sanary, this fox literally worships the succubus.

>> No.2017170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546573949138.png -(2.1 MiB, 981x1480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2211342

It was another long day of Life and Death training. And this time around Marona has been putting Broly through that proverbial wringer. What came before was nothing in comparison, but Broly preserves...he wants to. He has to, he's got a lot to prove. To himself, to that grumpy bastard, Cumber. And to Marona. Who he now has a soft spot for, regardless of her making the most experienced and hardened marine Drill Instructors seem like kittens when it comes to crunch time

So he's just resting, giving his body time to recover while just laying down in his tent

>> No.2017171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546574254207.jpg -(346.5 KiB, 597x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354826

>>2017169
"...!"

Naomi caught that! Now she's curious~ She looks to her adorable maid

"Neve, go make sure the other maids get things ready for a feast in my honor. All that conquest builds up an appetite."

Smug, smug

"I see~ So what happened? I heard a "but"."

>> No.2017172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546574570990.jpg -(78.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80771

>>2017170
Marona would be banging away at some weapon at the forge while he rested
With cumber being added to the crew she hadn't had much time lately to work on weapon upkeep, so she wanted to make the most of the spare time she had

>> No.2017173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546574731358.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1200x2040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1211283

>>2017165
And the more her psychic power went to work the more and mroe Annete got into it too until she was being lewd as could be as both girls were getting pistoned hard back and forth. FUuuuuuuuuuuck.... I didn't expect to do this good... Should teach our students this skill.
Might serve them well if there's no man, either way she eagerly pressed her tongue against the smaller Esper, her lewd thought overwhelmed in lust as she greedily felt like she was deovuring her in lewd. Mmmmmmmmmm....
She'd grin as she pulled away.
Indeed, let's ring in the end with a Bang, or non stop banging... Before pulling back in with her, both of them soon completely wrapped up in sex as their holes were flooded leaving them two slick lewd messes.

>> No.2017174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546574860728.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2017171
Neve: Yes, master! Right away!
The maid will run off, getting the maids and the cooks ready. She'll also pick out a couple of maids to "get ready" for after the feast. She knows what Cinder likes.
Ah...well...
And finally Naomi stops pretending, throwing her arms wide as she looks up towards the ceiling with a great big smile.
But the Great Mother took me up to the heavens with her. It's was the first time one of use have been taken, so a great feast and celebration was held to select a new successor from my younger sisters.

>> No.2017175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546574910583.png -(2.8 MiB, 1476x1924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2988353

>>2017172
Broly as pretty tired, but not tired enough that he feels like passing out. Though he did try, hearing Marona banging away at her work made him get up and see what's up. Since he decided not to sleep

So out he comes from his simple tent and sees Marona in the distance working on her weapons and starts walking towards her

"...I noticed you haven't done this as much lately."

>> No.2017176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546575017802.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61295

>>2017175
Having someone else here makes it so I have a lot less free time.
This world sure likes to bring tough guy types sometimes.

>> No.2017177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546575602931.jpg -(270.1 KiB, 849x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276543

>>2017174
Such a good maid! Cinder will be sure to reward her qt kitten

"Huh...sounds like you had a hell of a destiny then. But sounds like daddy had something else in mind for you. The Great Mother, though? That's not something I often hear people call my dad."

>> No.2017178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546576095810.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2017177
The best.
After her minor religious experience, the fox will settle back down, looking at the Princess.
I find that odd too, for different reasons. She...said I was supposed to learn the way this world works, but she hasn't said why.
She'll tilt her head, thinking about this.
What she has in store for me is not for me to bother her with. I will not question her plans for me.

>> No.2017179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546576181338.jpg -(158.0 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161839

>>2017176
"True enough. At the very least it is a Saiyan worth my time. I'll have to test myself further against him once I get the chance."

"And if you'd like I can help you with these weapons. I've been watching you work since we started all this."

Then there is whatever lessons Marona may of given him on the craft

>> No.2017180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546576465577.jpg -(554.8 KiB, 714x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568077

>>2017178
"She's sort of like a religious nut...well whatever."

"Yeah, that's my dad for you. It's better to just toss you into the deep end where its sink or swim."

"..."

The smol flat Cinder then walks up to Naomi and...gropes her big breast

"Hmph! I'm kind of surprised nobody has claimed you yet!"

>> No.2017181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546576742124.jpg -(26.7 KiB, 600x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27314

>>2017180
Kyaaa~!
Naomi will moan softly. The only reason she doesn't back away is that Cinder is Sanary's daughter. You don't want to disappoint god, right?
C-Claim me? N-No one will claim me!

>> No.2017182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577053112.png -(701.7 KiB, 1280x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718582

>>2017181
>>2017181
"Oh, you liked that, huh? It's always the fat breasted ones that are sensitive there..."

Keeps groping her, since Naomi doesn't back away or anything, Cinder will then decide to mess with her a bit by pouring in some charm energy, not a lot, just enough. ...To sort of just get the wheels rolling a little. Its fun seeing one deal with increasing lust and sensitivity

"That sounds like a challenge!"

And then stops by flicking her nipple!

"Is that food done?"

>> No.2017183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577102765.png -(98.9 KiB, 146x376) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101324

>>2017179
She'd look to him for a moment, putting down her hammer
Alright, if you want to waste your rest time on this, I can use your help.

>> No.2017184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577198008.png -(1.4 MiB, 1209x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1461089

>>2017183
That is what he wanted to hear. The Saiyan male just nods as he meets her gaze

"What do you need me to do?"

>> No.2017185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577274651.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2017182
Haaa...P-please stop...
The girl will shiver a little, not wanting to make Cinder or Sanary mad for misconduct but...
Neve: The feast is ready, master!
The white cat has returned.

>> No.2017186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577599287.jpg -(306.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313479

>>2017185
"Hah! You have a lot of nerve telling me to stop! How dare you!"

Cinder smirks darkly as she walks past Naomi

"Hear that you boob monster?"

Smacks Naomi's butt!

"Food's done!"

>> No.2017187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577701348.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61785

>>2017184
First let's see what you can do.
I'll have you grab a piece of metal and I'll have you work it into a blade step by step.

>> No.2017188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577967531.png -(1.1 MiB, 1169x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145987

>>2017187

He just nods. Broly has watched Marona enough that he should be pretty familiar with where she keeps everything. Unless it's obviously near-by, either way, he'll go over/reach over to grab a piece of metal

And then brings it back, ready for the next step

>> No.2017189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546577988841.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2017186
Eek!
The fox will be flushed faced as her rear is smacked.
R-right...
And she'll follow meekly behind Cinder as they make their way to the dining room. Just ignore that Sanary has decided to join the feast.

>> No.2017190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546578179919.jpg -(58.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59712

>>2017189

You know Cinder can't ignore daddy...

Cinder was giggling to herself, already making plans to mess with Naomi as they dine and converse! ...Until she sees her father, Cinder gasps in surprise

"Daddy~!"

>> No.2017191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546579382831.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2017190
Sanary: Cinder, darling!
The succubus will glide on over to her daughter, giving her a great big cleavage filled hug, much to her mild annoyance.
Naomi: Ah...M...Master...
Sanary: I see you found Naomi.

>> No.2017192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546579444725.jpg -(125.6 KiB, 850x1373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128647

And so for the first time in some time Masala was taking a nice good walk through town, with her mom off for New Years she had been forced to spend time with family including her sister.... much to her annoyance.
Ahh.... still need to get stronger....

>> No.2017193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546579655981.jpg -(192.7 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197337

>>2017188
Once he gets what he needs, she'll start to guide him and tell him how to work the metal. There would be a lot of steps when it comes to working a blade, so he can expect to waste a lot of time on even some minor steps

>> No.2017194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546579698686.jpg -(382.6 KiB, 850x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391820

>>2017191
No Neve don't look...!

"Mmmmf..."

And so poor Cinder is suddenly in her father's marshmallow hell. Her wings limp as she tries to move her head up and her face out of all that softness. Cinder looks mildly unamused, much to Snary's amusement

"Y-Yeah...I mean I knew but...I was conquering and stuff..."

Poor Cinder, Naomi will see that she acts timider when she's with her father in such a position. Neve of course, knew this already

>> No.2017195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546580034177.jpg -(50.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51319

>>2017193
And Broly, for the most part, will do fine enough. It helped that he's learned some things via observational learning. But the struggles are there, since Broly's kind of a brute too

After some time passes...

"Hmmm...even the minor steps are proving difficult. Watching and practice are very different."

he'd say while continuing to work the blade

>> No.2017196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546580242410.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1440x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209496

>>2017194
Of course Neve knows this. Sanary is basically the top dog in the house.
Sanary: Oh I know that. I really would have wished you sent word you were coming home, though. I was have had the feast ready.
She'll let her daughter go with a grin before she turns towards the fox.
Sanary: You haven't been getting in too much trouble, have you?
Naomi: Ah...N-No! I was just getting introduced to you daughter, Master...

>> No.2017197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546580492844.jpg -(78.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80771

>>2017195
You struggle with a lot of things that require prevision.
Maybe I should work on that more with you in the future.
Preparing armor, or the final steps of forging weapons may also be very difficult when we get to them.

>> No.2017198   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2017192
And while Masala was strolling through town...she'll eventually feel someone snuggling her floof!

>> No.2017199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546581008338.jpg -(176.7 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180959

>>2017197
"...If it is something I need to improve upon then yes. Don't hesitate to teach me, its why I'm here."

As his struggle continues, he'll eventually start doing a little better. Each time he messes up he'll grunt, at times sounding more annoyed

"...It's fine if it gets harder, just another obstacle to overcome."

>> No.2017200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546581277930.gif -(58.3 KiB, 350x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59670

>>2017199
Then let's continue.
After she judges he's spent enough time on something she'll get him to focus on another step, which likely would take longer and he may not finish before she stops him
Alright, that's enough for today, you should dedicate some time to rest.

>> No.2017201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546581377950.png -(1.4 MiB, 900x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1512979

>>2017196
"Mmm...I mean...I decided to just do this on a whim really..."

Cinder said once she was let go. Looking at her father with a flustered expression. She also feels embarrassed because Naomi bore witness to it

She glances sharply at her

"...heh, speaking of her. Nobody's claimed her yet!"

Although Snary can likely feel Cinder's small amount of charm energy in the fox, seems her daughter had plans perhaps...

>> No.2017202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546581723157.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>2017201
Naomi: A-And no one is going to claim me!
The fox seems flustered at Cinder's words, but this is just amusing to Sanary.
Sanary: So you want to claim my fox for yourself, huh? Hmmm...
The succubus will tap her finger against her lips.
Naomi: M-Master, what are you...Mmmm...

>> No.2017203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546581776383.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 562x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74060

>>2017200
He did not, unfortunately. His disappointment is obvious, but he's got to let it go for now until he goes at it again. At least he learned a lot more about it, so next time he'll do better

"Rest...right, I suppose. If I just lay there I'll fall asleep eventually."

>> No.2017204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546582432464.jpg -(210.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215583

>>2017202
Cinder grins, poor Naomi's now dealing with Sanary and her progeny

"Hahaha! You hear that? She actually dares to talk back to me!"

Looks at dad

"So that's why I was planning on doing it myself, give her a taste of how we do things around here."

>> No.2017205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546582870398.jpg -(166.4 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170433

>>2017198
Snuggling her floof, what kind of madness is this, do you know what danger this is!
Who is that, unhand me!!!
She'd turn around to try and find the source.

>> No.2017206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546582910885.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2017204
Naomi: I-I'm not your property! I've given myself to Master!
Sanary: Hahaha~! This is cute.
Sanary smirks as she stares at Naomi.
Sanary: If I give her to you, my daughter, what will you give me?
Naomi: M-Master?!

>> No.2017207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546582940381.jpg -(45.4 KiB, 269x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46489

>>2017203
I don't have anything to do, so I'll join you for a while.

>> No.2017208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546583358472.jpg -(29.7 KiB, 330x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30407

>>2017205
She'll hear some...giggling. And as she turns around, Masala will feel a weight clinging to her floof!

But she'll see...this blond smol!

"But it's so soft!"

>> No.2017209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546583609443.jpg -(554.8 KiB, 714x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568077

>>2017206
Cinder is standing next to Snary also looking at Naomi

"Eh?? You want something in exchange, huh? Mmmm....well...I have no idea, you have everything!"

>> No.2017210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546584000680.jpg -(50.4 KiB, 596x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51647

>>2017207
Did he hear that right? That isn't something he'll say no to, to be quite frank. Since he does find her very attractive. And he'd be lying to himself if he said or told her he wasn't interested in laying with her

"..."

He will stare at her for a bit, however, as if checking to see if she'll say she's kidding or something of the sort

"So be it."

>> No.2017211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546584078735.png -(209.9 KiB, 523x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214972

>>2017209
Sanary: Not everything. Ah, but I'll claim that later. Just don't forget about that you owe me, darling.
Sanary will walk right up to Naomi and pulls her top straight down.
Naomi: M-Master! W-What are you doing!?
Sanary: Preparing.

>> No.2017212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546584400831.jpg -(36.1 KiB, 296x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36989

>>2017211
".......?"

"A-Alright!"

Even Cinder isn't sure of what her father is talking about. But there's no time to dwell on that now! Since Sanary pulled down Naomi's top, causing her big breasts to bounce out

Cinder glowers a bit upon seeing them. So big, soft, and bouncy...damn her!

"The things I'm going to do to those fat things~"

Starts approaching as well

>> No.2017213   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2017208
Who in the world are you anyway?
How did you sneak up on me lke this?
She looked prett confused here.

>> No.2017214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546584767513.png -(692.9 KiB, 723x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709531

>>2017212
Naomi: Preparing for what?
Sanary will look at Cinder and gives her a wink.
Sanary: Why the ascension of a new high priestess. The Great Mother has simple chosen your mate for you. We even have a feast set up, do we not?
Naomi: Ahhh...I...If that's your wish, Master.
Sanary will grope Naomi a for a bit before pushing her towards Cinder.
Sanary: I'll taste you later, but for now your mate need to kick of the "celebration".

>> No.2017215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546584840195.jpg -(134.9 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138096

>>2017213
Flan fluffs her floof against her face, enjoying how soft it is. She then looks up at her, for she is smol and Masala is taller than she is

"I dunno, I just tried being super sneaky! I had to be when I sneaked out of the basement."

>> No.2017216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546585440041.jpg -(966.4 KiB, 1996x2217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989560

>>2017214
"You should be proud! Honored even, that you were chosen for me!"

"Hehe, thank you daddy~♥"

Even Cinder feels riled up now, say what you will about Naomi...she's very attractive, Cinder looking past her envy...for now

"Now they're mine...I'll suck on them all day!"

And with Naomi pushed towards her, Cinder will put her arms our and puts them around her new mate, and gropes and squeezes her butt. And nibbles on a pair of large breasts, marking them here and there

"Hmhm~"

>> No.2017217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546585628829.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61785

>>2017210
He probably did, because she just meant laying around and for someone to talk to which he will find out eventually, or not and do something awkward
Marona would go to the tent and just sit down

>> No.2017218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546585767197.jpg -(693.4 KiB, 625x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
710019

>>2017216
Naomi moans softly, her protests quieting down as she's been told what's going to happen.
Naomi: A-As....she wills it...
Sanary grins at Cinder taking the fox over like that. She's making a mental note about how much her daughter love's breasts despite the breast envy.
Sanary: Cinder, should I call in the rest of the maids. This is a...public deflowering, after all.

>> No.2017219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546585798477.jpg -(234.5 KiB, 1368x1436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240157

Nothing different. Just Beatrice swimming in a sea of neverending doubt and concern. Or is it that? It's been so bloody long that she could have already been had the child and is taking a walk in town with her usual look to indicate things are wrong because nothing is ever right in Beato's world.

All vagueness aside, here she is walking and her irritating younger sibling is behind her asking her why she's out here so late.

>> No.2017220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546585940055.png -(88.6 KiB, 425x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90718

>>2017219
Yo. What gives? You ditched me in our UNO game! You can't do that.
Yes they were playing UNO. 500 point UNO. Could she have just stormed off in frustration?

>> No.2017221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586127524.jpg -(198.9 KiB, 752x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203696

>>2017220
It's a stupid card game. I can do whatever I want.
She says rather bluntly as she makes it clear that she's never liked that game to begin with for the simple fact that she's never finished it or won it.
I have... other things to worry about than watching you howl in victory again.

>> No.2017222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586258922.jpg -(397.8 KiB, 1200x881) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
407323

>>2017217
He'll enter after she does, and sees her sitting down

"..."

Admittedly Broly took her words with a different meaning. And because of that, he'll remove that fur sash of his and wrist guards. And then sits down next to her, and lays down

And just stares at her...and just checks her out

>> No.2017223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586315467.png -(1.7 MiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1764515

>>2017221
Sheesh, you're a moody mutt now aren't you? What's bothering you? It can't be the Falcons right? You never get this bothered over sports.

...Or is it mom being difficult with you over that... thing? Is that STILL going on?
Elya is taking random shots in the dark hoping to hit something that triggers Beato to start singing like a bird.

>> No.2017224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586512042.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192409

>>2017223
...So what if that's still going on! Apparently it's that serious to her!
And in typical fashion she harbors the attitude that shifts blame away from her. Really it's my fault but I digress as the writer.
I'm just going to put it off and not speak to my mother forever. It's the easiest out.

>> No.2017225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586668296.jpg -(256.6 KiB, 500x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262805

>>2017224
Is it serious to you though? You were so gung ho about this and now you're just running away from everything.
She sighs and shakes her head.
C'mon Beat... you're ready. You know you're ready, why are you running?

>> No.2017226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586833815.png -(75.6 KiB, 338x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77430

>>2017225
...
Beatrice holds a long awkward silence before she takes a deep breath through her nose and out.
I'm NOT ready, Elya. Why else would I run? I'm not a mother... and I'll never be one. I hate children. I... I HATE them so much.

>> No.2017227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546586904747.jpg -(136.1 KiB, 850x1056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139393

>>2017215
You live in a basement?
She looked at the girl hugging her fluff in even more surprise and confusion the fox trying to shake her off her tail fruitlessly.
What do they lock you down there or something?

>> No.2017228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546587088102.jpg -(233.5 KiB, 532x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239098

>>2017226
No you do-...
Well actually she's got a point. She never once liked the youngins or tried. Oof.
...
Elya needs time to think here since Beatrice while coming off extremely negative and self critical, she made a decent point about her core personality.
That's all changed now. We've grown from that, right? Didn't you used to hate me? That word isn't as concrete here as it would be anywhere else. How do you know you're going to hate your own child?

>> No.2017229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546587095537.jpg -(187.5 KiB, 874x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192028

>>2017227
As Masala tries shaking her off, the little one just giggles. As if she's having fun being waved around like that

She then just floats into the air! And slowly comes back down

"Hehe, yep! But I was allowed to leave as long as I behave!"

>> No.2017230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546587411766.jpg -(222.2 KiB, 750x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227568

>>2017228
Gut feeling. I've had stress related cramps that wake me up at night as a result. I don't like this feeling and it's all from me. I can't provide... and I'm sure Seto wouldn't want me to stand on the sidelines and not be active if our two fates come down to raising a child.
She turns around away from Elya to hold back a contorting crying expression with no tears.
It's a disaster waiting to happen and I'd rather steer clear from that. Our family is already a legacy of drama and misfortune.

>> No.2017231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546587584637.jpg -(861.9 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
882554

Seeing her float in the air got a new look from her... a contempatling one, at first Masala wasn't rude because she didn't think she was worth her time to even react to her now though.
I wonder how strong she is.
Trying to sense any power levels from the strange girl.
You're some kind of trouble maker?
No normal girl could survive being locked up for long amounts of time, so what is she?

>> No.2017232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546587751166.jpg -(229.6 KiB, 500x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235140

>>2017230
While that last bit may be true... we can end that legacy. I'm getting older and I might want a child I can play with and raise. Even Villere might... Blink Blink; Awkward pause. ...okay forget that part, point being... you and I are the only hope to prevent the trend of negativity and create a good future for our children and so on.

You have to get over your fear at some point. I don't think Kaiba likes waiting this long because of second thoughts.

>> No.2017233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546587903696.jpg -(376.9 KiB, 1213x1270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385992

>>2017232
Beatrice faces Elya again with a stern expression while pointing at her.
It's NOT fear. It's realization of the cold hard truth. I'm not fit for this and I knew that well before we squashed our beef years ago. Don't tell me anything about being scared, you understand?

>> No.2017234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588081559.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1400011

>>2017233
But you ARE scared. You're running from the cold hard truth which is really just your unconquered fear of the unknown. You don't know squat about what the future holds for you.
She winks at Beatrice teasingly.
Admit it~! You're a scaredy pup.

>> No.2017235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588100113.png -(79.1 KiB, 478x379) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80957

>>2017231
She'll get the feeling this girl is like doom made manifest. Pic unrelated

"Weeeellll~ Sometimes! But I promised my friend Marisa I won't cause trouble. Its hard sometimes, so I just go to other faraway places to do...um...stuff!"

Nod, nod

>> No.2017236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588187748.jpg -(45.4 KiB, 269x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46489

>>2017222
...
She'd look at him for a moment, catching his full splendor before then adding
I think you misunderstood what I meant.

>> No.2017237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588278028.jpg -(125.2 KiB, 988x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128171

>>2017234
No I am NOT. I'm not scared of anything! Seriously drop that stupid narrative!
She angrily blushes and shakes her fist at her.
Who the hell would be scared about this? It's only the heaviest responsibility... nope not scared at all.

>> No.2017238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588489787.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1498079

>>2017237
Admitting the fear is the first step to taking it over. Cut the shit and just admit it. I'm not gonna tease you all night over it, we're adults here.
Elya's tone was stern in the same manner as Beat's was which is a rarity for her because she's usually lenient with her approach. The old Elya would razz her to death from that point on until she ran.

>> No.2017239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588566327.jpg -(17.4 KiB, 178x184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17824

>>2017236
"..."

He rubs the back of his neck and takes a deep breath while nodding, owning up to his misunderstanding

"...Yeah."

>> No.2017240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588611153.png -(67.5 KiB, 321x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69162

>>2017238
Beatrice shows a gradually declining expression from visibly shook to just bemused and stubborn.
This conversation is over.

>> No.2017241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546588814112.png -(135.6 KiB, 456x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138832

>>2017240
Uhhhhhhhh... no it ain't. This conversation is going to outlive many beings here until you admit it.
She shrugs as she knew her sister would resort to this tactic of stonewalling the conversation when she's put on the spot.

>> No.2017242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546589035175.jpg -(206.0 KiB, 484x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210930

>>2017241
Her expression doesn't budge, it only remains with a stronger hold.
...Alright then. We'll see a mass extinction without me having to admit anything. This conversation... is OVER. Let's go back to the house and finish that stupid UNO game. You're 68 points away from finishing it and we've been playing for three fricking hours.

>> No.2017243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546589262013.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 1000x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202636

>>2017242
OK then. That's the hand you wanna deal, well... I guess we're all in.
I'm gonna have to talk to Villere and Richoux about stretching the game out for three more hours.
Don't be surprised if YOU win. It's very possible~

Last edited 19/01/04(Fri)03:07.

>> No.2017244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546589462105.jpg -(154.8 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158479

>>2017243
Impossible. I'm in fourth place behind Richoux of all people. He's tied with Villere, you're 68 away from reaching the goal and I only have 110 points.
...
She blinks hard and looks at her coldly.
If she does what I think she's going to do... I will shove that deck of cards down her throat.

>> No.2017245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546589568773.jpg -(316.8 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324401

>>2017244
Don't call it a comeback~!
She winks as she starts sprinting toward the house now that they're close to it. Villere is standing outside smoking and calling out to them.

>> No.2017246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546589700921.png -(321.7 KiB, 747x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329399

>>2017239
Marona would laugh
What, you want to do it with a kid? That's actually surprising.

>> No.2017247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546589784644.jpg -(473.6 KiB, 1128x1141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484957

>>2017245
No. You're winning and that's final.
She walks somewhat faster out of frustration getting a feeling that Elya's next turn is going to completely ruin any chance of the game ending.

>> No.2017248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546590211672.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 604x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87809

>>2017246
"...I think you're older than you look. Most of all you're strong, and can be...rather feisty when you want to be."

Saiyans are wired to like women like that, after all

"I like that about you."

>> No.2017249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546590365155.jpg -(557.3 KiB, 612x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570707

>>2017235
And she tensed up from that, her tail brushing up.
Wow she's really really strong, I mean like Dad level strong!!!
So you're not here to cause trouble.... good then....
Sure there was Saiyan pride and then there's facing 2hus....
I'm here walking too... and thinking.
Maybe I can trick sis into fighting her, no mom would be mad if she died, even if she can bring us back.

>> No.2017250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546591311131.png -(40.3 KiB, 238x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41261

>>2017249
"Thinking?"

She repeats, tilting her head a little

"I think about stuff too! What were you thinking about?"

>> No.2017251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546591554997.jpg -(78.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80771

>>2017248
That's true, but even when I was that young I was that strong.
I hope you're aware about what you're asking.
You want to sleep with someone I might accidentally kill you before we even finish.

>> No.2017252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546591882856.jpg -(94.4 KiB, 596x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96637

>>2017251
>>2017251
"I'm well aware of what I'm asking. You can kill me even if it isn't through something like that."

"...But I still want to."

>> No.2017253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546592142916.jpg -(539.9 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552858

>>2017250
To be honest, the same thing I always think about these days.
She said being surprisingly honest.
How to get strong enough where I don't have to deal with my sister teasing me.
I doubt this girl could teach me anything... but she feels old.

>> No.2017254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546592245738.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61785

>>2017252
Another thing, by now you already know most of my past.
You're asking for something serious you know.
If that is something you want to do, keep in mind that I have to be the only other one after this.
I will not let anyone else get close to you in the same way.

>> No.2017255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546592330050.jpg -(300.6 KiB, 1000x1324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307854

>>2017253
Flan goes Super Saiyan! ...Okay not really

"Wow, I have a sister too! She's older than me though, by...um..."

Counts her fingers...and then holds up 5 fingers!

"This much! Hehe...but, I'm stronger than she is though~"

Giggles

Last edited 19/01/04(Fri)03:58.

>> No.2017256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546592803568.jpg -(125.6 KiB, 850x1373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128647

>>2017255
Well I think my sister is a few minutes older than me too.... but I wasn't counting..
She notices the power climb and the comments of strength.
So you fight too?

>> No.2017257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546593571872.jpg -(20.7 KiB, 300x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21212

>>2017254
His expression softens just a little

"I know I am, and I'm fine with it."

>> No.2017258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546593739583.gif -(3.6 MiB, 720x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3758644

>>2017256
"...Mm, yeah but, it isn't something I do often...because I always get carried away and things get really messed up and messy!"

"I think I'd make a lot of people mad too..."

>> No.2017259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546628430755.jpg -(306.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313479

>>2017218
Cinder is sucking on Naomi's swollen, erect, nipples quite hard. Snary's progeny even nibbles on her nipples, flicking her tongue at them with enthusiasm. Cinder doesn't hide the fact that she's enjoying these fat tits. She likes abusing them as-well...So Cinder will be groping and squeezing them hard, digging her nails into them

"Hmph~ Since you're now mine, you'll need to honor my wishes! MY will! So you better get that through your head~"

Cinder then looks to her father and smiles darkly

"Yes daddy, we should make sure all of them see it! You too Neve!"

>> No.2017260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546628972730.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2017259
Neve will nod a little. She's looks rather eager for what's about to happen, too.
Naomi: Haaaa...P-Please be more gentle...
Sanary: Don't worry. Cinder won't do anything bad too you. I still have my plans for you. In fact...this will work out perfectly.
And with her own dark grin, Sanary will gather up all the maids currently in the household to watch this event.

>> No.2017261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546629456503.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 4455x3150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2104258

>>2017260
"Quiet, I'll treat these bags of skin and fat however I like!"

Of course, Cinder is also aware that she shouldn't cause serious harm to the red-haired kitsune. Even Cinder doesn't want to earn her father's ire. Since she's also kind of a daddy's girl

But then! Someone rises up from a pool of swirling darkness and etheral bats. Having caught wind of this, mommy didn't want to miss this either

Lilith: Suddenly now hugging Snary's arm "Wouldn't want to miss this, its a big day~"

"Mom~!"

Lilith: "Hi~"

Cinder smiles and then looks back to Naomi as she smirks, and pushes her onto the large table, knocking a few things over in the process. It's alright though, the help will remedy it

"...Both my parents are watching us...So i'm not going to disappoint them."

She spreads Naomi's legs and pulls/rips off her clothes, tossing them aside

"Gonna make myself a big one just for you and empty it all into your holes~♥"

>> No.2017262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546630185881.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>2017261
Sanary will grin once LIlith is on her arm. She'll go and sned more maids to gather everyone up.
Sanary: Ah, Lilith. It good to see you again. Hmhmhmhm~ Our daughter is enjoying herself.
Naomi really can't resist Cinder, so she's pushed down against the table. From what she was told, she was supposed to be the instigator for the ceremony but...well how can she deny God? She'll still try to go through the motions of the ceremony like she was trained to do.
Naomi: I...I do this and give my virginity to...to you...in honor of your Father...
The shapely fox is bare naked against the table, look back at Cinder with a bit of a fear and anticipation.

>> No.2017263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546631250256.jpg -(161.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165403

>>2017262
Lilith leans over and kisses her baby daddy on the cheek. It pleases Lilith to see her daughter enjoying herself and taking charge

Of course, Lilith is also anticipating Snary to also enjoy herself...with her

Lilith: "Good to see you too~ Heh, its so like you to turn it into a hell of a spectacle. And to think Cinder wanted to just do this privately...hehe, this is way more fun."

MEANWHILE AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE

"Haa...~"

Cinder's getting really turned on, her dark energy now flowing from her as she removes her armor, letting it drop to the ground with loud, heavy, metallic clangs. Neve is one of the very few that Cinder allows to touch her things, so Cinder expects her to pick all that up until such time Cinder wears them again

"I can tell how tight your wet pussy is...aaaaah~♥ Virgin pussy feels so good..."

Already working her magic, giving herself a nice, big, set of male genitalia. Which quickly throbs, and twitches to full mast

"I'm going to make you mine with my dick~!"

And without further warning; Cinder plunges her cock deep into Naomi, the fox's tummy will bulge from it

"Ooooooh~"

Cinder wears a lustful and perverted expression

>> No.2017264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546632171144.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2017263
Sanary: Hehehe~ Well I have to spoil her sometimes, right? Besides, the fox expected to lose her virginity like this. Ehehe~
The succubus will reach down and give Lilith's rear a squeeze. She plans on ravishing the flatty later.
Meanwhile, back at the table, Neve is going to quickly move all of Cinders gear off of the floor so she can clean is properly.
Naomi: AAAAAAAAHHHH!
The fox's back will arch as Cinder pushes into her roughly. A small trickle of blood runs down her leg as her tight walls clamp down on the invading rod.
Naomi: It's done...

>> No.2017265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546632703169.jpg -(72.4 KiB, 668x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74119

>>2017264
Also let's pretend the brood also came to bear witness to this. Like Sabrina and Dizzy, etc, just npc'd otherwise it'll be a lot of samefagging, lol

Its like when both parents show up to their child's school presentation. But instead of that, it's just Cinder taking someone's virginity

And what Lilith lacks in the chest department...she more than makes up for in the hip and ass department. So Snary will be getting a real nice handful of Lilith ass

Lilith: "She's pretty~ I wonder what the kids will look like." Giggles

Anyway, Cinder is loving this. She has a pretty and busty mate to do what she wants with. Her tight, pink, hole feels incredible as it squeezes her hard shaft

"Aaaah~! Hahahaha~! Unf...~"

Plap! Plap! Plap! The lewd, wet, sounds of their bumping bellows through the room. Cinder looking like she's feeling really good as she grips the kitsune's hips and slams her down against her invading cock over, and over, and over again. All with increasing intensity, that the entire table starts shaking

>> No.2017266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546633224001.png -(333.3 KiB, 510x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341315

>>2017265
Sanary: Who knows? I'm sure they'll be beautiful regardless and I have been wanting grandchildren lately...
Sanary won't stop molesting Lilith's ass. Who can blame her though?
Sanary: I'm almost tempted to give Cinder a little sister as well...
Naomi, will just take the pounding for now. The maids will scramble to save most of the food, probably much to Cinder's amusement if she wants lost in the throes of passion. Neve herself might be getting a little jealous of the attention Naomi is getting though.
Naomi: Haaaa...Hahaha...More...Give me more!
And with that, Naomi's monster instincts will start to kick in. Her hips shake in time to each thrust as her tails wrap themselves around Cinder's body loving.

>> No.2017267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546633978234.jpg -(382.6 KiB, 850x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391820

>>2017266
Lilith gets hornier and hornier. With watching her daughter fuck Naomi senseless. Plus her baby daddy groping her ass, Lilith starts to get moist

Lilith: "Nn~ A little sister huh?"

Hearing that makes Lilith's womb throb with anticipation

Lilith: "Don't tease me with a good time now~"

Poor Neve, it's alright though. Cinder doesn't forget to give her smol maid some TLC. She just has to be patient as Cinder holds Naomi down by her throat as she continues slamming her magic girl-cock into her eager pussy. Each time the tip punching the entrance to her womb, causing mass amounts of pleasure for them both to reverberate across their bodies as they continue to link with each other

"Sh-Shut up! I know what I'm doing~! Aaaaah~! You feel so good~!"

her balls slap against Naomi's ass as Cinder lifts her waist up and plunges even harder into her. Feeding the awakened fox with lots of thick precum, filling her up slowly

"HAAA~! Take that you cow~! I'm not even cumming fully~!"

>> No.2017268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546634840724.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2017267
Sanary: Then I think it's a date, Lilith.
Sanary will grin at her lover, pretty much set on knocking her up again later. Not that this is about them. This is about Naomi and Cinder.
Naomi: Haaaa~♥ Fill me up! Give me a child! Anything! Just make me feel good!
Naomi will clamp down more on Cinder's shaft, her body doing it's best to give the Princess as much pleasure as she can. Slowly the fox will push towards climax, probably the first of many today.

>> No.2017269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546635384207.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 1039x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89542

>>2017268
Even Cinder is drooling a bit from how much moaning she's been doing. Naomi's tight pussy just feels too good, and it is so wet from their nectar and cum cocktail that it's a slippery slide of nonstop fun

"You fat chested slut~!"

She'll moan as she does cum a bit. Naomi will feel hot, thick, spurts fill up her womb. And that wasn't even a full on climax. But...Cinder's not done yet

She'll then turn her over, and raises her fat lewd ass into the air. And starts ramming furiously into her, doggy-style!

"NNNNNGGGGHH~! Gah~! I-I'm cumming...!"

Of course, that is just the first of many for Cinder. Her entire shaft and tip swell and start throbbing powerfully as a generous amount of seed starts pouring into Naomi's pussy and baby maker

>> No.2017270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546635850798.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2017269
Haaaaaaaaa~♥
Naomi will hit her climax as well, her eyes rolling back into her head and her tongue dangling from her mouth. Such a lewd expression on her face. But the fox's tight insides will get even tighter, her walls trying to milk as much of Cinder's seed as possible.

>> No.2017271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546636432977.jpg -(36.1 KiB, 296x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36989

>>2017270
"Umf~! She's milking me~!"

Cinder feels incredible as her cock keeps spurting, emptying her balls inside her mate as she links her. So Cinder gives her some more and thrusts powerfully into Naomi even as she cums

"O-Ooooh~!"

After a couple of minutes...Cinder will pull out, placing her still erect girl-peen between the fox's ass, glazing her butt and asshole with hot seed

"Heh~"

>> No.2017272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546636717342.jpg -(26.7 KiB, 600x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27314

>>2017271
Naomi doesn't have much to say right now. She's rather frazeled from the pounding she just received. She'll do her best to keep herself stand, though, leaning against the table for support.
So full...
With that said, Sanary will clap her hands.
Sanary: Well done! Now we should all enjoy ourselves and the feast that's been laid out for us.

>> No.2017273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546637101751.jpg -(306.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313479

>>2017272
The brood are audible in their assessment of Cinder's performance, the kiddo did well. And Lilith is proud

Lilith: "So many sweets~ Alright~!"

"I made sure my seed would be able to get you pregnant. You're gonna get your wish and have my daughters~ Haaa..."

She looks over at her parents, its time to eat! Cinder looks over to her jealous little maid

"I'll stay naked...Neve! ...Come clean my cock before I sit down."

Of course, Cinder expects Neve to use her mouth. And who knows, Neve might get a nice mouthful of cum for her efforts

"And you Naomi, hurry up and sit down. And try not to spill, I like seeing you with that bloated belly."

>> No.2017274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546637926144.jpg -(155.9 KiB, 850x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159628

>>2017273
Y-yes...
The fox will carefully sit down, a blush spreading across her face from Cinder's words. Meanwhile, Neve will pipe up once she's called on.
Yes, master! Right away!
And the silly cat will quickly slide over to the Princess, getting on her knees and taking the large member into her mouth, using her tongue to clean it.

>> No.2017275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546638538252.jpg -(94.2 KiB, 520x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96492

>>2017274
"Good girl, make me cum so you can have a taste too~"

A smol maid will feel her head getting gently petted. Neve is one of the very few beings that Cinder doesn't treat badly. She feels pleasure run up her spine, Cinder tilting her head back from Neve's efforts, the maid's technique feels good

So Neve gets to enjoy her master's peen coated with lewd bodily fluids. All while the others start sitting down and preparing to enjoy a grand feast

And unless there's more you wish to cover, I think this is a fine spot to fade to festivities. Once Cinder cums and feeds her loyal made her seed, they'll proceed to go eat and fuck some more afterward!

>> No.2017276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546711481290.png -(274.9 KiB, 555x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281522

After holiday shenanigans, Dark Pit will be celebrating the new year by not celebrating it at all.
Having decided that people he doesn't like barging in on his private time is an inconvenience, he has decided to look into privacy spells and such.
With the internet.
Scrolling through MagicTimes.net on his phone, he begins bookmarking several pages.

...Why didn't I do this earlier? If no one can sense me, they'll never see me coming either!

Alternatively: I also feel like posting Megumin, Sapphire, or any of my Saiyans.
I am open to requests.
There's also an Intro I can do.

Last edited 19/01/05(Sat)13:04.

>> No.2017277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546807673654.jpg -(186.3 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190774

And on this lovely winter day, someone is walking along the streets of Aberdeen after having been settled in to the naval base. She doesn't have much to do without some kind of war to fight, so she's just doing her best to occupy her time.

>> No.2017278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546808465941.jpg -(230.0 KiB, 1280x1506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235544

>>2017277
And then suddenly....her eyes are gently covered from behind!

"Guess who?"

Her voice should give it away, as well as her doppelganger has shown to now care all that much about personal space sometimes

Last edited 19/01/06(Sun)16:01.

>> No.2017279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546808728196.jpg -(200.7 KiB, 850x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205535

>>2017278
Ah, it's my Doppelganger. Hello, Prinz.
The busty cruiser doesn't sound surprised. She doesn't sound mad, either. In fact, Prinz probably has a reputation for not even smiling despite being new.

>> No.2017280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546809025213.jpg -(62.8 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64296

>>2017279
At least she has Graff to stare at

As usual, KC Prinz is bubbly and energetic. The Yin to AL Prinz' Yang, so to speak

The German removes her hands and smiles, now standing beside her "twin"

"Hi, the others told me you headed down here. How are you liking things so far?"

>> No.2017281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546809256622.jpg -(719.5 KiB, 752x1064) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
736793

>>2017280
It's alright.
She'll look at her "twin" and, for a brief moment, tries to picture herself with blonde hair. And she can't do it.
It's not much different than the last base I was stationed, but the town is something new at least.

>> No.2017282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546810059585.jpg -(234.1 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239682

>>2017281
"Heh, it's what Graf's twin tells me. At least she's around from your faction!"

Needless to say, her accent is quite German

"Have you explored much of it?"

>> No.2017283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546810381416.jpg -(725.0 KiB, 800x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742357

>>2017282
Ah yes, Zeppelin. We did a bit of sortieing for...well that's nothing to worry about here.
Not that Prinz worries about much. She'll just look at her twin, though, before shaking her head.
I haven't been far, although I've noticed that there are a lot of...fluffy girls here.

>> No.2017284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546811360498.jpg -(334.4 KiB, 883x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342394

>>2017283
"Yeeeah, pretty peaceful right? But we still need to remain vigilant. There's still the feral monsters we need to worry about."

Like the occasional Mirelurk horde

"Oh right! The girls with the animal features right? Yeah, haha. Especially Sheep girls."

>> No.2017285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546811625434.jpg -(176.4 KiB, 850x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180657

>>2017284
AL Prinz will put a finger to her lips, looking around again.
It's definitely different here, but things seem very relaxed, so I guess the Commander is doing something right.

>> No.2017286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546811845802.jpg -(20.8 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21260

>>2017285
"The commander does just fine, then there are the Abyssals that actually helped with establishing this base."

"Hehe, I bet you weren't expecting the Commander to be so tall and being a dragon!"

>> No.2017287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546812193384.png -(290.7 KiB, 667x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297715

>>2017286
...The Aybssals...That's another thing that's different between our worlds.
Prinz tilts her head, still being nonchalant about the situation. Most people would probably mistake that for her being very chill.
Yes, the commander being a dragon was unexpected.

>> No.2017288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546812812455.jpg -(195.4 KiB, 496x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200087

>>2017287
"Oh well, these differences are now something to take with an open mind. We're all pretty close-knit for the most part."

She just smiles

"Anyway, the view is nice but do you wanna go get a coffee with me?"

"It'll be like a little date!"

Sticks her tongue playfully

>> No.2017289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546813140214.jpg -(125.9 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128875

>>2017288
Oh?
The word "date" causes Prinz to get a sly smile. It's a bit forced, but still. It's probably the first one she's given since arriving.
You really like your "twin" that much, huh~?

>> No.2017290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546813335576.jpg -(143.6 KiB, 850x1314) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147020

>>2017289
It was the first one her twin has seen. So to her, that's pretty special

"Hehe, well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't. Since we're "twins" and all, we should get along and get to know each other better, right?"

"Besides, it's really cute when you do that finger thing."

>> No.2017291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546814082673.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 850x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106422

>>2017290
Lewd
I suppose that's true, although there's not much to tell.
The ship shrugs her shoulders a little.
But coffee does sound good. Please lead the way.
I wonder if there's any place that has Oxy-Cola.

>> No.2017292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546814484872.png -(241.9 KiB, 500x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247754

>>2017291
"Haha, that's what Graff tell the other Graff."

Prinz smiles, she's happy her twin took her up on the offer

"But alright! I know of a really nice bistro we all go to."

>> No.2017293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546814842329.jpg -(218.3 KiB, 850x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223522

>>2017292
AL Prinz has stopped smiling. Mostly because her default expression is just one of apathy.
I've never actually been to a bistro. This will be new.
She waits for her twin to lead the way.

>> No.2017294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546814981061.jpg -(88.2 KiB, 796x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90333

>>2017293
"You're gonna like it, the others seemed to as well."

Which is why she's confident. And soon enough Prinz starts leading Prinz to the bistro in town

"You also like beer right? we all go out for those too!"

>> No.2017295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546815727729.jpg -(282.5 KiB, 727x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289314

>>2017294
Well I am an Ironblood, my twin, so it should be obvious.
Prinz will put her finger to her lips again. She'll look around a little as they walk.
I will say that the girls from the Sakura Empire might be onto something with sake.

>> No.2017296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546816247711.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 850x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170856

>>2017295
"Hehe, just checking~"

Now going up the large stone steps leading to the pier area with all its stands. There's even a Cony Island-like park at the end of one of the piers

"Akagi and Kaga sure like it...they get the really strong kind. Mm, the sort that oni drink! I gert floored pretty fast..."

chuckles

>> No.2017297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546816506654.jpg -(281.1 KiB, 850x1355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287850

>>2017296
I shall have to try it, then....cautiously. It wouldn't do well to end up on the floor.
Prinz will continue to look around. The twins much be getting looks because they're both very pretty, but the albino ship will ignore them.

>> No.2017298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546816944956.jpg -(148.1 KiB, 850x1056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151673

>>2017297
Prinz will gingerly greet others as they're greeted. with a "hi" or a wave

"Weeeeelllll~ I do have a bottle of it, for special occasions."

>> No.2017299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546817137452.png -(1020.4 KiB, 800x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044861

>>2017298
Mmmm...interesting. Perhaps I'll be invited to partake when that "special occasion" occurs. But for now, I shall just do my best to settle in.

>> No.2017300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546817384376.jpg -(78.4 KiB, 633x1071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80252

>>2017299
"Of course you'll be invited. And it doesn't have to be super special or anything. Just a little something I like having on hand in case we're feeling daring."

She giggles and they'll finally arrive at the Bistro. The scent of coffee beans and etc can be smelled from outside

>> No.2017301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546817565387.png -(605.3 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619853

>>2017300
...Daring?
Prinz will turn her head towards to the bistro once she can smell the coffee. She'll get a teasing smile on her face, which is covered up be her bring her hand up to her mouth.
Prinz, are you planning on getting me drunk?

>> No.2017302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546820152004.jpg -(223.9 KiB, 850x1232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229260

>>2017301
"what? No! I mean, if you drink too much of it you'll get drunk but its not like I'm planning anything shady!"

She'd say with honest confidence and then opens the door

"After you."

winks

>> No.2017303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546820383956.png -(438.8 KiB, 823x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
449350

>>2017302
Right...
Prinz doesn't believe her twin, but she'll step inside anyway, just looking around the quaint little bistro.
Hmmm...

>> No.2017304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546820966511.png -(412.5 KiB, 593x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422364

>>2017303
The coffee scent is even stronger now, but still as delightful. Prinz takes a deep breath as she puffs out her chest

"Aaaaah~! Anyway, how do you like your coffee?"

>> No.2017305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546821160292.jpg -(188.0 KiB, 850x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192471

>>2017304
As black as the oil I run on.
The bitterness is a good reflection on her apathy of everything around her. She just doesn't care about flavors...unless it's Oxy-cola.

>> No.2017306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546821808775.png -(200.8 KiB, 491x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205614

>>2017305
"Heh, straight huh? Alright then, why don't you find us a nice table and I'll order for us. It's on me!"

>> No.2017307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546822062836.jpg -(45.8 KiB, 483x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46913

>>2017306
With a nod, AL Prinz will go and pick a window seat. Mostly because it's warm with the sun shining through the window. She'll wait for her twin to come over once the coffee has be acquired.

>> No.2017308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546822499059.jpg -(326.0 KiB, 577x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333833

>>2017307
it wasn't long before her twin came back. Along with two cups of coffee. Prinz takes a seat across from apathy!Prinz and slides her coffee over. As black as night, with a strong scent of caffeine

meanwhile Prinz got hers with Hazelnut

"Ah...the sun feels nice. Mm, enjoy!"

>> No.2017309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546822604651.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177735

>>2017308
Mmm...
Prinz will sip on the coffee that's as bitter as her soul.
So what is life like here? It's still a bit strange for me.

>> No.2017310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546823128547.png -(1.6 MiB, 1436x1771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1644032

>>2017309
Sipping her coffee

"To be completely honest, it's not all that different from my old life. Because there are so many of my ship sisters around."

"Then again, I've been living here with everyone for about 14 years."

+4 because the skip happened in 2015, feel old yet?

>> No.2017311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546823357775.jpg -(282.5 KiB, 727x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289314

>>2017310
I always feel old.
Fourteen years, huh? That's quite a long time, grandmother Prinz.
The ship smirks at her twin and does the finger thing again.

>> No.2017312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546823943593.jpg -(100.2 KiB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102583

>>2017311
Oof.mp3

"Wh-Whaaaaat??"

Prinz blushes because she was called a granny and also because her twin is doing the finger thing

"No way! I don't even look old."

>> No.2017313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546824317556.jpg -(107.7 KiB, 850x1557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110274

>>2017312
..Cute.
Prinz will keeps smirking a little.
Since you're my twin, I suppose I'll let you off the hook for now. I enjoy teasing others just to see how they react.
And to hide her own apathy.

>> No.2017314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546824758089.png -(437.8 KiB, 850x808) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448331

>>2017313
>>2017313
"Yeah, thanks, you big meanie!"

Sips some more of her coffee, her cheeks still aglow. But its obvious enough that Prinz really isn't pissed or anything

>> No.2017315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546824932792.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 700x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180310

>>2017314
Prinz will sip her coffee, turning her head and looking out the window with her finger still against her lips.
A world without fighting...how strange...

>> No.2017316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546825074116.png -(604.9 KiB, 776x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619414

>>2017315
Prinz does the same, so she rests her palm against her cheek

"It'll get some getting used too. I know it took us a while to sort of wrap our heads around it."

>> No.2017317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546825514462.jpg -(155.2 KiB, 850x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158875

>>2017316
War...peace...it doesn't matter which it is in the end...
Her doppelganger will get a quick peak at the apathy inside the albino ship.
Oh well,. I suppose I shall make the most of it.

Last edited 19/01/06(Sun)20:45.

>> No.2017318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546825883321.jpg -(146.6 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150127

>>2017317
"...The other Graff is also pretty bleak about stuff. Mmmm...but that will change in time. People always eventually change."

"What better way is there, right?"

"Even when there are no wars to fight, the people of the town still count on us to protect them."

Nods

"Maybe now you can pursue hobbies or stuff you couldn't before."

>> No.2017319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546826073393.jpg -(156.6 KiB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160355

>>2017318
...Hobbies?
Prinz will look at her twin.
Is not teasing my cute twin a good hobby?

>> No.2017320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546826280425.jpg -(420.2 KiB, 631x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430275

>>2017319
"W-Well...i'm sure there are better ways to spend your free time."

Oh look, she's blushing again

>> No.2017321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546826401353.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 700x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180310

>>2017320
Perhaps there is but...
Prinz will tilt her head and, deciding to test something, will put a finger to her lips cutely.

>> No.2017322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546826677699.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1268x1421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1098353

>>2017321
"Mm..."

She'll see her twin's gaze home in on her finger and lips. But Prinz then looks out the window again while sipping from her coffee a bit awkwardly

"Too cute...!"

>> No.2017323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546826852181.jpg -(557.3 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570705

>>2017322
Prinz will watch her twin, before she takes a sip of coofee.
Are you that smitten with me?

>> No.2017324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546826969496.jpg -(100.5 KiB, 552x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102904

>>2017323
"I just think the finger thing is cute..."

>> No.2017325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546827382322.png -(860.8 KiB, 752x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
881507

>>2017324
Ah? Then I shall be sure to do it often around you.
Prinz will whip out a pair of sunglasses and puts them on with a wink. Deal with it.

>> No.2017326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546827713290.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1421x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1112595

>>2017325
"Oh yeah?? Well...keep it up and i'll do something you won't expect, maybe!"

Puffs her cheeks out a little, while looking at her twins shades

>> No.2017327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546827963957.png -(658.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674491

>>2017326
Haha~ You should try saying that with more conviction. Still, I shall look forward to whatever you come up with.

>> No.2017328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546828404163.png -(231.0 KiB, 470x651) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236548

>>2017327
>>2017327
"Looking forward to it huh? Hehe...well anyways, how's the coffee?"

>> No.2017329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546828897010.jpg -(187.7 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192249

>>2017328
It's pretty good. I'm more of a fan of Oxy-cola, but I can't really be picky about that.

>> No.2017330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546829018229.jpg -(226.5 KiB, 460x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231969

>>2017329
"Oxy-cola? I've heard that name before! It's a popular drink where you guys came from isn't it?"

>> No.2017331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546829208821.jpg -(125.9 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128875

>>2017330
It is, although it tends to be an acquired taste according to a few people.
The Prinz smiles a little, even as artificial looking as it is. She doesn't smile much at all.

>> No.2017332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546829367232.jpg -(90.9 KiB, 712x832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93055

>>2017331
She smiles too

"she may not smile much, but it's nice when she does."

"Yeah, I can get that. Around here we have something called Nuka Cola, it's pretty good."

>> No.2017333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546829709282.png -(376.0 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385071

>>2017332
Nuka Cola, huh? I guess I'll give that a try sometime.
Prinz will sip her coffee.

>> No.2017334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546829978538.jpg -(150.9 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154533

>>2017333
"Trying new things is a part of life!"

Nod, nod

>> No.2017335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546830127400.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 850x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106422

>>2017334
Well I suppose I'll be doing more of that given that I'm here.

>> No.2017336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546830615031.jpg -(22.3 KiB, 350x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22872

>>2017335
"Aberdeen's nice like that. So many new people you can meet too."

Finishes her coffee

"Blah...tomorrow's Monday."

>> No.2017337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546830762348.png -(619.1 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633913

>>2017336
Ah? You sound disappointed, Prinz.
The girl tilts her head a little.

>> No.2017338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546831328690.jpg -(195.0 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199650

>>2017337
"Mondays are always bleh. Since the weekends are all play most of the time."

"Well, it's not so bad when Bismark is with me. And who knows, maybe one of these days we'll be in a sortie together."

>> No.2017339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546831411704.jpg -(266.5 KiB, 579x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272846

>>2017338
Bismark...
Prinz will frown a little, but she'll go back to being stoic.
Ah, you'd rather spend time with me than going out on patrol.

>> No.2017340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546831718974.jpg -(470.9 KiB, 850x1245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482193

>>2017339
"When you put it like that I sound lazy."

"...I guess I am. A little bit! But yeah, being with others and having fun is nicer than going on patrol. But I know its important so I gotta do it."

>> No.2017341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546831805800.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 700x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180310

>>2017340
I never said you were lazy, but how often do you meet an alternate version of yourself?

>> No.2017342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546832128076.jpg -(235.8 KiB, 850x1193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241488

>>2017341
"That's true...truth is I was wondering if I'd ever meet mine. Since Graf and a few others met theirs and stuff."

>> No.2017343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546832460692.jpg -(281.1 KiB, 850x1355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287850

>>2017342
I guess whatever power you prayed to granted your wish.
Prinz will tilt her head before finishing her coffee.

>> No.2017344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546832735684.jpg -(835.8 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
855907

>>2017343
"Hehe...well I don't know about praying, but I'm glad I finally met you."

Smiles

>> No.2017345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546833286047.jpg -(156.6 KiB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160355

>>2017344
Mmm...Maybe we can tease some of the girls together sometime. That would be kind of fun.
Prinz will reach out towards Prinz like she's going to give her a head pat and...take her hat instead and puts it on.

>> No.2017346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546833531106.jpg -(195.9 KiB, 850x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200561

>>2017345
She'll blush a tad from that. But gives apathy!Prinz a happy grin

"Hehe, sure! Double trouble!"

>> No.2017347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546833749921.jpg -(725.0 KiB, 800x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742357

>>2017346
Exactly. They won't know what hit them.
She's completely smitten with me, even if she won't admit it.

>> No.2017348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546833994644.jpg -(167.4 KiB, 428x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171373

>>2017347
"We can tease Graf! ...my sister Graf, I mean. She has funny reactions sometimes. Even though she likes to keep calm and all that."

"Also that looks really good on you."

Chuckles

>> No.2017349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546834171699.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95482

>>2017348
That does sound like fun.
And then the albino will try to look at her reflection in the window.
Does it? Well it helps that our uniforms are very similar.

>> No.2017350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546834544787.jpg -(230.0 KiB, 1280x1506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235544

>>2017349
"I know right? I was thinking how neat that is."

She leans in and whispers:

"Personally I think we got the best fashion sense, hehe~"

>> No.2017351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546835149970.jpg -(321.7 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329430

>>2017350
Speaking of fashion, I'll have to get some new clothes eventually. It's not like I have the outfits my old commander gave to me.

>> No.2017352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546835435930.jpg -(37.5 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38372

>>2017351
"The shopping district here has you covered. So whenever you have free time and money! Hehe, thankfully our paychecks are pretty generous."

>> No.2017353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546835566326.png -(605.3 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619853

>>2017352
Ah...right. Money.
That was something Prinz didn't think about, but she's not using to being paid, really.

>> No.2017354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546835902749.jpg -(421.4 KiB, 850x1444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431506

>>2017353
"It's alright! Just hold out until Friday. At the very least your uniform can be kept clean and stuff. The base provides us with pretty much everything else."

Food, board, etc

>> No.2017355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546836074494.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177735

>>2017354
Oh, I'm not worried about eating, it's just a novel concept for me. My old commander used to pamper her ships.

>> No.2017356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546836278546.jpg -(356.1 KiB, 635x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364697

>>2017355
"Hehe, yeah...ours cared a lot about us too. Not that the current Commander doesn't. Its thanks to her part that we can live so comfortably here. You know Belfast and Sheffield right? They work and live at the Commander's mansion as maids."

>> No.2017357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546836379558.jpg -(98.7 KiB, 693x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101038

>>2017356
Oh I'm sure they are. They're probably putting all their...talents to good use.
She's implying things.

>> No.2017358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546836552421.png -(434.3 KiB, 680x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444737

>>2017357
Prinz tries to stifle her laughter. She caught that

"Lewd~!"

>> No.2017359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546836940374.png -(257.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263682

>>2017358
I'm not wrong, either. I've heard some of the things Belfast said to our old commander.
The girl will smirk a little.
But it's not my place to tell them they shouldn't do that.
Now if this was Wales...

Last edited 19/01/06(Sun)23:55.

>> No.2017360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546837704936.jpg -(140.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143989

>>2017359
PoW will be too busy tending to her smol majesty and hyping her up (wary)

"Hahaha, yeah I get you. Different factions and all."

"Well, I'm sure they got their own to tell then what they shouldn't do. Like little Elizabeth. ...But I doubt she knows any of that."

>> No.2017361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546838055704.jpg -(163.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167296

>>2017360
We all know what Wales wants.
Oh, you should hear our sister, Hipper. She's such a...what does the Sakura call it? Right, a tsundere.

>> No.2017362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546838481607.jpg -(88.9 KiB, 850x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90987

>>2017361
>>2017361
"Hahaha! They're fun to mess with. Amatsukaze is a huge tsundere."

Grins

"...Okay, we'll tease her for sure."

>> No.2017363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546838893569.jpg -(199.4 KiB, 850x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204159

>>2017362
Mhmhmhm~ I believe this is the start of beautiful partnership, my twin.
The albino ship will smirk, putting a finger to her lips as she's wont to do.

>> No.2017364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546839305273.jpg -(61.2 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62686

>>2017363
"Hehe, yeah, it's the start of something nice I think."

Prinz smiles, and since its getting a bit late. I think we can fade to the two boats bonding some more over pleasant conversation. Before eventually heading back to base to go about the remainder of their day

>> No.2017365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546906591662.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 723x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64207

Well Hyrule's boring and nobody's taken Tam off to farming for a while, and she doesn't got any more rebelling to do, and her family is fine.
What does someone like Tam do in her free time besides work out or punch kaijin?
I guess the answer is try to go back to Morrigan's place to steal/orgy with some fuck boi servants. Let's see who answers the door to the kingdom of lewd.

I can't believe I actually got thirsty enough to come here...

>> No.2017366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546907430623.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72671

>>2017365
And it'll be one of House Aensland's many, many, servants. This buxom blond demon with glasses opens the door. Walter's on a cigarette break or something

"Well well, what brings you here? You're that thief that steals little boys right?"

>> No.2017367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546907857351.jpg -(298.9 KiB, 815x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306062

>>2017366
That was only the once, but yeah that's me.

Tam glances to the side slightly embarrassed, also the girl demon's giving her a lady boner but she perseveres.

I wanted to you know...just visit, see what was up since the last incident.

>> No.2017368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546908238126.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 658x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114879

>>2017367
"Mhm, my mistress said she was expecting you to come back...so I shouldn't be surprised seeing you back here. Oh, we haven't met but I'm Astris~"

She winks and steps aside while opening the door properly so that Tam can enter

>> No.2017369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546908331169.jpg -(38.9 KiB, 336x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39853

>>2017368
Did she? I mean...I guess she could expect it, it's not like she's psychic.

Tam's a bit awkward but she comes in anyways.

Astris right right. I was expecting Walter to show up and rag on me.

>> No.2017370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546908587786.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 600x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63697

>>2017369
"He's out right now, I was teasing him too much and said he needed a cigarette break or whatever."

Astris shrugs her shoulders as she closes the front door. And then faces Ms. Abs

"Anyway, I'll lead you to the main room where she'll meet you. Want anything while you wait? Juice, booze, water, a semen milkshake?"

Astris adjusts her glasses while asking

>> No.2017371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546908699981.jpg -(44.5 KiB, 308x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45535

>>2017370
He's at that age I guess.

She is highly tempted by lusts to say the last option but holds back.

If you have any Iced Tea I'll take it.

Tam's southerner is showing

>> No.2017372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546909402421.jpg -(45.1 KiB, 600x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46232

>>2017371
"Psh, we have everything! Yeah, I'll hook you up."

And then she starts leading Tam down the hall and to the main living room. She'll see cute succubus children the brood is growing, most wearing that leotard Morrigan and Lilith usually wear, just with different color schemes and patterns. One of them will look exactly like Sarada Uchicha, since Cynthia, one of Morrigan's brood bagged herself Sasuke, several months back, so that's new

gottacapshit

Once they get there, Astris will walk her fine ass over to the large bar they have on the side

"Have a seat, she'll be with you in a bit."

And then starts fixing up Tam's drink

>> No.2017373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546909571182.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 254x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25727

>>2017372
Tam observes the brood and notices it's starting to outnumber that which she came for. The Sarada one tripped her up enough to stop for half a second and stare but move on before they shoot the littleun did the anime glasses glare at her.

She moves to take a seat in the main area as she awaits Queen.

>> No.2017374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546910209119.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 509x824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107330

>>2017373
The four-eyes did stop and stare for a bit since to her; Tam is a new face, but then leaves with the other kids

Anyways, she'll still see handsome, muscular men, along with bishonen looking dudes go up to the bar asking for drinks and such. They'll smile and wink Tam's way. Always a den of debauchery it seems. Not that it should be surprising, considering...

The drink will then float itself towards the table Tam is sitting in front of

And a few minutes afterward, Morrigan finally shows up

"Tam, darling, it's been a while, and to what do I owe the pleasure~?"

Walking towards her in a sensual-gait

>> No.2017375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546910555543.jpg -(781.6 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
800329

>>2017374
Tam grabs the drink as it floats to her and, gives a grin to some of the cuter boys that hit her type.
Anyways when Morrigan appears she smiles and shrugs

Ah you, know...just looking for something to do...or someone. Same old same old. Figured I'd see what's going on here since it's been a while.

>> No.2017376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546911275839.jpg -(377.9 KiB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386975

>>2017375
"A social visit then, along with whatever decadence can be garnished in between, ha~!"

Morrigan then takes a seat right across from Tam

"Astris, a shot of Drambuie."

Oh Morrigan and her Scottish ass

A: "You got it~!"

"Well, aside from the usual fun and play, my brood's been busy making daughters, making our numbers bigger."

>> No.2017377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546911417399.jpg -(306.9 KiB, 646x872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314261

>>2017376
Yeah, I noticed.
Saw one that...looked like somebody I knew. Speaking of people I knew, how's Asuka these days. Haven't seen her in a hot minute.

Tam sips her tea enjoying the conversation and company eve as the hormones slowly start to rage while glancing between Succubus tits and Bishounen ass.

>> No.2017378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546911927923.png -(72.0 KiB, 401x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73765

>>2017377
Morrigan's drink floats over to her and takes it

"Asuka?"

She'll wave her hand

"I don't know what she's up to these days."

She chuckles dryly and takes her shot

"I've long stopped keeping track."

>> No.2017379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546912007825.jpg -(345.1 KiB, 766x1103) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353385

>>2017378
Tam fights back a snort of amusement

That bad huh?

>> No.2017380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546912489296.jpg -(148.8 KiB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152348

>>2017379
"It was fun at first, but now, fufufu, well, let's just say that fire's starting to fizzle, and do so quickly."

A: "She's probably inside a butt! Ha!"

"Oh you, it certainly isn't mine~"

>> No.2017381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546912788580.jpg -(348.7 KiB, 621x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357064

>>2017380
...All I'm getting out of this is Asuka's into butt vore and I can see why that's a turn off.

But anyways at least for a woman like you there's plenty of fish in the sea. Or bats in the cave? Is that too on the nose?

>> No.2017382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546913251431.jpg -(94.1 KiB, 379x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96337

>>2017381
"Hahahaha~! It was fine the first few times...I suppose I shouldn't have indulged her silly hobby. Oh well, it wasn't something I tried before, and I'll try anything once~ In either case, you're right either way."

Grins

>> No.2017383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546913475308.jpg -(24.1 KiB, 257x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24685

>>2017382
Trying anything once is a dangerous way to live, you might end up inside a butt apparently.

Tam sips as she makes jokes

>> No.2017384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546913828628.jpg -(71.7 KiB, 354x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73470

>>2017383
"Well, I did end up with her inside my ass so there's truth to that."

She chuckles, she thought it was funny

"Ah well, live and learn~"

>> No.2017385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546913957106.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 252x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25707

>>2017384
You know I never thought I'd say this, but whatever happened to people just having sex with magic dicks?

>> No.2017386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546914347575.jpg -(251.1 KiB, 1090x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257175

>>2017385
Getting a refill, Morrigan drinks another shot and laughs a bit

"After being here for so long it gets boring for some people. That or something's rattling around loose in their head. Call me old-fashioned but...nothing beats a good dick, no matter who it's from."

"And tentacles, but that goes without saying."

>> No.2017387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546914729806.jpg -(538.2 KiB, 723x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551092

>>2017386
It took me a bit to warm up to it, but I can take or give a dick and I think it's still the best part about sex. Anything else is like a desert for when you really wanna treat yourself~

Oh of course tentacles are great too, no doubt.

Tam finishes her drink and sets it down

>> No.2017388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546915493192.jpg -(58.6 KiB, 606x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60022

>>2017387
"Hmhmhm~ You get me!"

Says Morrigan, amused by Tam's reply

"I take it you'll want to sample more of my boys? Just try not walking out with one~"

She'll wink since she's just teasing Tam

>> No.2017389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546915607759.jpg -(412.9 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422843

>>2017388
Honestly you don't have to worry, experience has taught me how bad an idea that is. He's just...kinda boring after he knocked me up.

Tam gives the biggest shrug.

I feel like it's a waste to not have fun with you instead~

>> No.2017390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546916010367.jpg -(976.1 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
999535

>>2017258
I know that feeling, everyone always gets mad when I fight, but really if I get thrown into a building or if an energy blast misses and hits something, how am I supposed to stop it?

It's not fair.

>> No.2017391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546916470838.jpg -(46.8 KiB, 442x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47912

>>2017389
Morrigan smiles at her, her eyes checking out her strong, toned, form. She's got the succubus curious now, well more curious, Tam is strong and attractive, Morrigan knows this

"I won't say no to a good time, Tam. But you may end up not ever wanting to leave~"

>> No.2017392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546916731948.png -(76.3 KiB, 290x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78149

>>2017390
"Um........."

"Hmmmmmmmmmm!"

Flan looks like she's thinking hard

"Oh!"

Smiles

"Just do what I do! Go fight somewhere really far!"

>> No.2017393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546917218277.jpg -(515.5 KiB, 723x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527826

>>2017391
It wouldn't be the first time I've been told that, but I still walk out the door to have fun every day.

Tam is so brainwashed she doesn't even realize how brainwashed she is.

Consider it challenge accepted.

>> No.2017394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546917938981.jpg -(127.7 KiB, 800x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130773

>>2017393
The succubus smirks, setting down her shot-glass

And then sits like so while looking at Tam

"I think I'll receive, see what you've got with that magic dick of yours~"

>> No.2017395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546918119916.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 564x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28657

Amidst the nightlife of Aurora, there is a large wolf figure trudging through the streets, almost with a limp. Though Aurora has never been lacking in beastkin ever since the population of wandering nomads had settled right outside its borders and long since had been assimilated into the hedonistic, if rather demonic, culture. Still, this one looks rather ragged. Garbed in disheveled and slightly torn clothes that have might once served as adventuring gear, the beastkin slowly meanders his way up the street. His expression wasn't one of anger, or even contempt for his own situation, but more the tired, weary look of someone who'd had a long day. This mystery would have been quickly solved by anyone who looked close enough to see the brightly colored collar the wolf wore. Bearing the marks of the Auroran Guard, the collar was well known to the populace of the city as a method of punishment doled out for minor crimes. As penance for breaking Auroran law, he'd been outfitted with the collar, sentenced to community service. In Aurora, this meant he was free game to any demon that had a taste for large wolves, undeterred even by the greying whiskers of the gruff old beast. Unable to deny feeding any monster that would make use of him was certainly starting to wear on the old dog, and it showed in his limping gait.
By the light... every muscle is so sore. How many more days do I have of this? Damn. I didn't know it was going to be this intense. Feh, I need to get some food in me.

Percival trudges ever onward, following his nose toward whatever restaurant was selling the spiciest, saltiest, and juiciest meat he could smell.

>> No.2017396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546918706371.jpg -(546.1 KiB, 961x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559257

>>2017394
Hoh~
Nice invitation, although I have to admit it's been a while.

Tam shifts a bit as she moves to undo her pants, bulge starting to form from some silent spell.

>> No.2017397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546918722764.jpg -(442.7 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453374

>>2017392
That's what I have too now but sometimes when I go out there the ohter person doesn't want to follow and I look like I'm running away from them!
Or so she assumes
But yeah it's that or I get in trouble, my sister's caused trouble too...

>> No.2017398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546919427174.jpg -(539.7 KiB, 786x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552678

>>2017396
A: "Oh nice, a show~"

Astris will enjoy watching this

Meanwhile, Morrigan takes it in stride. And watches that growing bulge with rising anticipation

"It's alright, I'll make sure you do it right no matter how many loads it takes. And then some more so you won't forget."

Chuckles, meaning Morrigan plans on taking her time with Tam. All while she slips the top off her leotard, exposing her large breasts

>> No.2017399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546919626927.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840
>Bowsette

Lupul gives Bowser a look.
Well, you never gave the mirror back, so I'm just going to assume you've been going to the Peach well a little too much for your own good.

He crosses his arms.
I've half a mind to just take it back, because it's clearly not doing you any good. Look at you. Your heart's racing and your blood pressure is skyrocketing just at the mention of her.

You're going to be a better Peach, remember? A better ruler, a Queen to her Princess. You're going to go so much further than she ever could, because you're Lord Bowser, remember? It's probably not healthy to keep looking backward instead of focusing on moving forward.

Pause
Besides, all that stress is going to make your hair lose luster and get brittle. I can't be having you look less than majestically radiant, Lord Bowser. That would just be irresponsible.

>> No.2017400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546919891345.jpg -(134.9 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138092

>>2017397
"...You guys sound strong! That's exciting~ There's this really strong guy that teaches my gatekeeper too! You both feel the same kinda actually..."

>> No.2017401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546920040272.jpg -(382.8 KiB, 708x927) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391993

>>2017398
If she wasn't already hard, then Morrigan popping her top and the exhibitionism of others in the den of lewd watching certainly did. She tugs down the spats under her pants as the thickness grows to the bottom of her navel before springing upright fully once Tam's bottoms are down enough.

I look forward to a crash course I'll never forget~

>> No.2017402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546920419318.jpg -(89.3 KiB, 800x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91489

>>2017399
>>2017399
Her face gets redder with a mix of embarrassed confusion and anger. She reaches forward with her arms like she were about to do something... unfortunate, clenching her fists. But she takes a deep breath and sighs, visibly deflating.

Y-You talk too much! But you've got a point...
Watching Boo disappear with suspicion, she'll turn around and then sit down on her throne.

I can't help who I am, Lupul! I've always wanted Peach. It's basically the cornerstone of my motivation! It's not an easy thing to let go.

>> No.2017403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546920731626.jpg -(861.9 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
882554

>>2017400
Does he have long black hair like me, and huge muscles?
She'd ask curiously.
Because that's likely my dad... unless it's a girl, it's strange I heard there's a girl like my dad too... and she's really strong too.

>> No.2017404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546921006403.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 350x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49894

>>2017403
"yeah! He's got a scar on his arm and face too. He does naughty things to Meiling all the time, I notice~"

She'll just giggle at that

"I don't know about a woman though."

>> No.2017406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546922195179.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2017402
Lupul slowly breaks into a grin.
You're Lord Bowser.
He says encouragingly.
Your motivation was chasing Peach, at least until you came here and learned just how much bigger the cosmos is. I get it, you liked her, and so you chased her. But really, she's small fishes compared to the universe at large out there, Lord Bowser. Don't let your past drag you back, pining for someone else's toy when there's entire realities waiting to be put beneath your heel. It's hard, I know. Growth always is. But remember, you're going to be bigger and better than you ever thought possible! All you need is to focus, and stop looking back. Change is never easy, but since when does the King Koopa shrink from something just because it's hard?

>> No.2017413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546924846510.jpg -(136.1 KiB, 850x1056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139393

>>2017404
She pouted a little.
Yeah that sounds like him, I hear him and mom all the time too whenever they meet up... at this rate I'm going to have like a dozen sisters to deal with...
She'd sulk... all that competition.

Yeah I just heard about her... I kind of want to face her.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff