[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1545953353101.jpg -(37.7 KiB, 498x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38649 No.2016801   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2016804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545954203702.png -(16.3 KiB, 113x166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16691
>>No bully

Well the Murderer will watch as Simon will slowly plant her head onto the table when her glasses get stepped on. She is in despair now.
Fuck.

>> No.2016805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545954658384.png -(39.0 KiB, 319x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39893

>>2016804
Kuu just watches her, not feeling the least bit sorry for her. Kuu can do things that are much, much, worse

"That is no way to live, I wonder what it is that makes you get up in the morning."

>> No.2016806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545954790312.png -(70.6 KiB, 245x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72272

>>2016805
Sometimes I ask myself that too, but I just keep waking up.
Well the cutie in the picture is reason enough to wake up in the morning, but she's not in her happy place right now.
Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

>> No.2016807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545955131389.png -(463.2 KiB, 978x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474339

>>2016806
"There's always that. More of the same, or worse. Who knows. So, do you live up here?"

"Once I get her out of here, the real fun begins~ Might just keep her alive."

>> No.2016808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545956119612.png -(25.0 KiB, 198x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25577

>>2016807
Yeah, I live up here. I guess you're a visitor.
The depressed woman will look up at Kuu-chan with a frown. She doesn't seem that worried about not having glasses.
What a welcome, right?

>> No.2016809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545956771833.png -(122.7 KiB, 312x544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125630

>>2016808
Kuu's smile has been insistent from the start. This freakishly tall woman sure seems happy

"Just for the day, certain people can't be left alone for too long."

She had better not find blood splattered all over the front of the car again, Hinako

"Indeed~ A shame that nobody even lent you a hand."

Pulls out a handkerchief and hands it to Gertrude

"Here~ At least wipe your face, it's far too pretty to let it looking wet like that."

>> No.2016810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545956952533.png -(82.9 KiB, 348x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84878

>>2016809
It's not her fault things fail to get out of the way fast enough.
Mmmm...I know how that can be.
She'll take that piece of clothe and wipes her face off. At least she won't be too sticky now.
I need a shower...

>> No.2016811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545957354854.png -(61.8 KiB, 408x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63292

>>2016810
"Another?"

Kuu's smile/grin grows a little wider. But right now; her focus is Gertrude

"Maybe for the best, you wouldn't want a spark to fall on you. Or its fwoosh~"

>> No.2016812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545957815917.png -(86.0 KiB, 540x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88097

>>2016811
I guess I should go do that. I'll just put this on my tab...
Which she is very prompt on paying at the end of the week.

>> No.2016813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545958219663.png -(123.8 KiB, 261x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126749

>>2016812
She'll wait for Gertrude to do that. Not getting her out of her sights. Other patrons call her names and bump into her purposefully

"Well then~"

And when she comes back

"Let me walk you home since everyone seems to be rude. I'll keep them at bay until then, at least."

>> No.2016814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545958479717.png -(25.0 KiB, 198x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25577

>>2016813
I guess. It's not like I can stop you from following me anyway.
She has a feeling this strangely tall woman has some ulterior motives, but she's rather jaded from a life time of everyone hating her.

>> No.2016815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545959078975.png -(120.8 KiB, 418x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123678

>>2016814
"Pfft, she's so broken down~ This is far too easy♥"

"Right then, I should at least introduce myself before we head out."

She'll get up from her seat, god damn she's tall

"Kuroko Koumori~"

>> No.2016816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545959971813.png -(81.1 KiB, 272x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83043

>>2016815
Mmmm...Sounds Japanese...
The smaller woman will stand up. She probabl reeks of booze since Kuu-chan spilt her drink all over her.
Simon. Gertrude Simon.

>> No.2016817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545960362804.jpg -(160.1 KiB, 865x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163963

>>2016816
"Guilty~"

Kuu started leading her out

"And yours sounds American."

>> No.2016818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545961018255.png -(38.9 KiB, 224x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39872

>>2016817
Belgian, actually.
The good doctor will walk out of Tifa's bar with Kuu-chan.
Je parle francais et allemand.
And that's all of my knowlege of French. Fight me.

>> No.2016819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545961231603.gif -(50.0 KiB, 440x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51237
>Floofening

And so leechy joined into the Christmas cheer.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
He says, taking himself a heaping bite of the collectively made cake.
Wait this tastes familiar...

>> No.2016820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545962071679.png -(77.1 KiB, 246x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78966

>>2016818
"Really? How exotic. This is embarrassing, what does that mean...?"

She said, pointing her fingers together, seemingly embarrassed by her ignorance. And just playing along until they're far from the bar and pass by someplace quiet along the way

>> No.2016821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545962705837.png -(86.0 KiB, 540x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88097

>>2016820
And off they walk, heading towards the ship docks for now.
It just means "I speak French and German." I learned english to work with some colleagues, but that was a long time ago, now.*

>> No.2016822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545963473712.png -(207.6 KiB, 680x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212605

>>2016821
Kuu didn't go straight to the bar once she arrived. She came here looking for some...fun as well. So she has already made preparations. She just wasn't expecting someone like Gertrude, so the games are now much higher stakes

"I knew it was a good idea making sure I had somewhere to enjoy myself~"

But with Gertrude's effect on people...its likely nobody would even care anyway, even if they were to see her getting dragged off somewhere. And sadly Ada can't be there for the good doctor ALL the time...

"And what sort of work did you do with them? If you don't mind my asking."

But before Gertrude could answer, she instantly found herself in a very tight and unnaturally powerful headlock from behind. while Kuu's other hand covers her mouth and starts pulling her into one of the docks more out of the way areas

"Oops~"

Soon the good doctor's consciousness will start fading. She isn't worried, even if she were to go to the authorities? Who's going to care? Who in the type of society they live in

Last edited 18/12/27(Thu)21:17.

>> No.2016823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545964448827.png -(29.8 KiB, 156x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30564

>>2016822
I worked with sever other scie-Mmph!
And the the door doctor was grabbed! She'lls do her best to try and fight off the taller woman, but she's a scientist, not a fight! Back her struggles become weaker and weaker as her starts blacking out.

>> No.2016824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545964531538.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1500x954) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1154975

I'm a Genius sometimes! Heh heh heh!
The idea was probably Kamek's, but Bowser chuckled to herself as she sat back to watch the "ticket" sales on her koopalaptop (because of course she only uses her own brand).

>> No.2016825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545964543615.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139625
>You know what you did last summer

I...
She give you a genuine stare.|
How?
She blinks.
I mean with Chichi it was never easy but...

>> No.2016826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545964597941.jpg -(378.2 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387325

>>2016819

>Floofs

Spiffy: Mmm~! Perfectly sweet!

The truth was she did find it to be a really sweet cake. But she wasn't going to be a critic when she saw how much of a struggle it was for the pair. Meanwhile Vanel can see Camilla's eyes lock onto Virgil's crotch as she continues eating cake. Virgil's eyes lock onto Vanel's chest, and voja is looking at everyone's leg as he keeps eating.

>> No.2016827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545964666476.jpg -(612.4 KiB, 1200x1607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
627096
>Nero

After tackling the boy to the ground somewhere that was "barely" private and violating him, they'd find themselves inside of one of the Emperor's lavish tents.

...So how do you feel now?

>> No.2016828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545964805388.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271856

>>2016825
Well, think about it.
Sex feels great, and you both have a lot of options about what you can do to help one another feel better.
But if you've noticed since the last time you had sex after a fight.
That being braly
You would notice that some use it as a chance to push their superiority of another.
That is where they can dominate you, so to speak.
When Braly had her way with you, didn't you feel odd, besides the pleasure I mean.
She was always on top, always leading the action, while you moaned sweetly and were completely confused and out of your element?

>> No.2016829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965047420.jpg -(149.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153269

>>2016828
Okay... I'm not very smart, you I can see you know too much about me and that... Incident.
She blushes.
Now either you're a pervert like Master Roshi is and watched like some sicko or... Well There is a lot of crazy things in this world so it can be a lot of things.
she pauses.
What are you trying to get at?

>> No.2016830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965064138.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2016824
And so there was the Leech King coming to check on how the Park was going.
Ticket sales looking good, Lord Bowser?

>> No.2016831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965221612.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271856

>>2016829
Some things you'll understand better if you do, rather than listen and try to understand.

>> No.2016832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965284216.png -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1041) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1199407

>>2016826
Lupul slowly chews his cake. It certainly was sweet. Like they had put too much sugar. Of course, Lupul figured some mistakes were bound to have been made with Virgil and himself in charge of the kitchen. To Lupul, some extra sugar in the cake was a small price to pay. At least it was edible, and didn't bite back. However, having just been exposed to Yurika's experiment, he starts to recognize the onset of symptoms. His eyes quickly dart around, first watching the reactions of those in the room, and then inwardly frantic as he searches for the bowl that had previously held the sweet chemical crystals.
Oh no.... no no no no no...

>> No.2016833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965393642.jpg -(31.6 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32404

>>2016831
Errrr...
she scratches her head.
I guess that's the way I've always learned best but...
Frown.
Wait, what's in this for me? I feel like I'm falling into another trap here.

>> No.2016834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965420010.jpg -(489.2 KiB, 936x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500896

>>2016826
>>2016819
Megan was focusing on the food, though the more she ate the more hot she felt.... the lewd fox's tail wagging faster and faster as she started glancing around.

>> No.2016835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965595900.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67709

>>2016833
Well, it's that or I force you into it~

>> No.2016836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965686629.jpg -(102.9 KiB, 774x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105342

>>2016835
Why though!
She sighs.
Uggggg... It's just... So much work, I'd rather just train or fight. Or eat dinner with my family at this point. I like doing that now.
She frowns.
So... No is not an option?

>> No.2016837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965690616.png -(38.3 KiB, 303x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39177

>>2016823
"Sssh, ssh, shhh~♥"

Is all Gertrude will hear from Kuu as she blacked out. Whispering that into her ear. Kuu easily lifting Gertrude off her feet, thus adding more pressure on the poor doctor

And once she was out cold...

"Heh~"

Kuu simply hoists her over her shoulder!

"Well, I doubt anyone's going to care when they see me. But the fact that she reeks of booze will likely detract suspicion and just assume I'm carrying a drunk friend home~"

And so Gertrude is carted off to the place Kuu had prepared. After some unknown amount of time... Eventually, the good doctor will start waking up

>> No.2016838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965832732.png -(41.5 KiB, 222x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42492

>>2016836
You learn quick after all~
That's right, no isn't an option.

>> No.2016839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545965906174.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 800x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116040

>>2016830
Of course they are! Everyone likes fun.
I built some of the rides myself, you know. The Lava-Coaster is gonna be a favorite for sure!

>> No.2016840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966028924.jpg -(66.0 KiB, 500x487) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67550

>>2016826
And poor Vanel was beginning to feel funny as she gazes at Virgil, eying his body and crotch as she ate away feeling weird.
It's.... very goood....
Look at those eyes!

>> No.2016841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966285709.png -(81.5 KiB, 340x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83438

>>2016838
That is... one of the few things I'm good at...
She sighs.
Okay but why do you want to have sex with me... As a girl. Like, that seems to even make it hard in my opinion! Why do you want to have sex with me at all? I don't even know you.

>> No.2016842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966287114.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2016839
Wait.
Lava Coaster?
He pauses, envisioning either a roller coaster made of lava, or one that goes into lava. Both were bad visuals.
Lord Bowser, you do realize that most people can't survive lava, right?

>> No.2016843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966359306.png -(38.9 KiB, 224x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39872

>>2016837
And so the good doctor will be carried off. She's a good girl! She doesn't deserve this! Regardless of that, though, she'll start to come around, looking around wherever the hell she was taken with her groggy, half blind eyes. Press F to pay respects for her glasses.

>> No.2016844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966558664.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543941

>>2016841
This place is literally filled to the brim with monsters, do you need to ask anymore than that considering most are obsessed with sex?

>> No.2016845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966567991.png -(432.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442900

>>2016827
Violating a demon that has the key to unlocking hell, Nero just has sheets he desperately needed. He's not sure what just happened, be it that a woman this small could man handle him or realizing what he missed out.

I...can't say really. I fought Hell demons and this is one battle I didn't stand a chance in.

>> No.2016846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966832273.png -(145.9 KiB, 381x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149408

>>2016843
>:)

As Gertrude comes to. She'll notice she's now in a completely different location as opposed to the docks. ...From what her half-blind eyes can pick up at least. And she's on the cold, indifferent, floor

The good doctor will hear footsteps approaching and a large shadow cast over her. As the overhead ceiling fan is the only source of light. And the fan providing a light breeze

Kuu then crouches in front of the downed doctor, although the height difference is still pretty wide. She griiiiiiins

"Ah~ So you're finally waking up."

>> No.2016847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966886188.png -(224.8 KiB, 644x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230219

>>2016842
It's a protected track, but if some people can't stand the heat that's their own fault.
She rubs her nose confidently.

I put up warning signs.

>> No.2016848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545966973044.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2016847
Well, I mean...
He just shrugs and takes a deep breath.
As long as the warning signs are clear. I'm sure most monsters can handle it, but it's still dangerous. I guess as long as we put it clearly that it's not for humans...

>> No.2016849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967037264.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56755

>>2016845
Comparing the two is the problem, my dear boy! Sex has nothing to do with slaying demons.
She'll place her hand on his thigh and wink.

And you only need one sword for the job.

>> No.2016850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967054024.png -(20.8 KiB, 183x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21346

>>2016846
...So now I've been kidnapped. Wonderful.
Listen to just how broken she is. She isn't even panicking. Instead will do her best to get up, unless her been tied up by Kuroko, of course.

>> No.2016851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967073092.jpg -(596.4 KiB, 777x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610699

Gemini seemed completely unaffected or WAS she?
Mmmmmmmmmm....
Is she looking sexier suddenly?

>> No.2016852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967165360.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94151

>>2016848
Yeah yeah, of course. But if I see those plumbers around, I'm removing all of the signs.
She clears her throat.

...But that's not the only attraction we have! I gave Boo another one of these pint-sized planets to use as a Haunted House!

>> No.2016853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967186222.png -(706.0 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
722958
>Yori

Helena crosses her arms, scowling over at Yuri.
No.
I am prohtected.
My bohss ensuhres the energy does noht get to me.

I am a seemple humahn.

>> No.2016854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967306196.png -(604.6 KiB, 978x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619161

>>2016850
>>2016850
"I like that about you, even now you can't be bothered to really make a fuss. ...It does take a little fun out of it."

Unfortunately for Gertrude, as soon as she attempts to get to her feet. Kuu was already standing upright and...kicks her right in the face. This will hurt

"I'm going to be testing the limits of that."

>> No.2016855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967395289.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2016852
Heh, well.
I mean I guess that's all right...
I think those two deal with lava all the time...

Still. Make sure if you take them down, you put them back up. Wouldn't want people to avoid coming to be subjugated in Koopaland because they're afraid of burning in lava.

>> No.2016856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967584793.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 400x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120123

>>2016844
...
Well where I came from there were monsters, robots, dinosaurs, gods and apparently demons... And none of it was like this so kind of yeah.
She rubs the back of her head.
I guess everyplace is just different haha...
She gulps.
How fast can you move?
She taps her fingers to her head and tries to instant transmission away.

>> No.2016857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967595098.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2016855
I'll have Kamek take care of the PR stuff. I think I have most of my bases covered. But now I gotta think of what I can add for Jr.
She rubs her chin.

...Is it wise to let children design roller coasters?

>> No.2016858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967670525.jpg -(388.4 KiB, 624x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397757

>>2016853
Huh...didn't know such a thing was possible, and that all humans here had undergone that change.
shrugs
Oh well, you learn something every day.

>> No.2016859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967735174.png -(75.6 KiB, 212x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77414

>>2016854
Crunch. Simon will go sprawling back into the floor, blood running out of her nose as she starts getting back up.
Why...why does shit like this always happen to me...

>> No.2016860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967912169.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2016857
...I mean, probably not...
He gives a thoughtful look, then shrugs in an "oh well" kind of way.
But my kid flies spaceships.

I'd say go for it, but I think it's probably irresponsible to take that kind of advice from me. Most of my kinds end up doing things that they probably shouldn't be doing at the ages they're at. But they grow up so fast...

>> No.2016861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545967979526.jpg -(658.2 KiB, 850x2079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673977

>>2016858
Tzat's what you get for ahssuming...
She flips her hair and sits back down in the chair behind the booth.

>> No.2016862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968090640.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 566x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87358

>>2016849
His face is already tinted red from what they went through,this woman was already making this smug demon boy feel rather overwhelmed.

Ahaha...You say that pulling off those stunts.

>> No.2016863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968137667.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20730

>>2016861
Can't really blame me, last time I've come across a pure human was someone new here.

You must get this a lot.

>> No.2016864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968191344.png -(609.8 KiB, 710x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624455

>>2016860
That's true! So Junior might wind up doing it anyway. I might as well be responsible and have Kamek oversee it with hi- er, her!

>> No.2016865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968241997.png -(588.8 KiB, 727x867) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602950

>>2016859
It is likely Gertrude will use her arm to prop herself up in order to get to her feet again. So Kuu will kick it hard from under her and then meets the bottom of her jaw with a knee. Once Gertrude falls back down Kuu just leans over her with a gleeful grin

"I don't know~♪ But there's something to it isn't it~? Even while I was carrying you here, people just said such mean things. You don't seem the type to purposefully make enemies so I wonder~"

"Its a little fascinating."

>> No.2016866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968285603.jpg -(237.3 KiB, 550x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242999

>>2016862
Well I only do as I please after all. Life isn't worth living if it's spent in misery~

>> No.2016867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968511459.png -(47.3 KiB, 325x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48429

>>2016865
Gertrude will just lays on the floor, wiping the blood from her nose as she closes her eyes.
I just want it to end, dammit! I don't want to be reviled by every living person I meet....

>> No.2016868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968586736.jpg -(237.0 KiB, 921x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242727

>>2016863
I do.
She gives him a steely gaze.
And tzat is tze sehcond time you have said tzat I cannot blame you.
I cahn and I do.

Your assumpztions ahre your own. Eet eez not my fault you ahre used to women bending ovehr for you. Tzat you expect me to do tze same is your meestake, noht mine.

>> No.2016869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968601843.jpg -(182.8 KiB, 500x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187211

>>2016866
He sighs of relief.
I guess you're right.

>> No.2016870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968695657.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2016864
Ah. So Bowser Jr. also came through the portal with a crown, huh?
He says, thinking this over. It seemed like everyone from her world had come over with a crown. At least, everyone who wasn't Peach herself, and they all knew what she was up to.

Did we ever find a root cause for that?
It's a crazy phenomenon.

>> No.2016871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968699303.png -(508.5 KiB, 450x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520666

>>2016856
Helen would be right behind her at wherever she pops up
So fast I was here yesterday waiting for you.

>> No.2016872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968709309.png -(608.4 KiB, 833x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623022
>Ayaya

As the birb squeezes and tugs on the poor rabbit's girthy shaft, she emits a medley of noises ranging between moans and groans, wincing with her tongue dangling off her open mouth like she can't decide whether or not she's enjoying the teasing.
A-Aah~! E-Easy down there, I'm fairly sensitive...
Thankfully, the brief respite given by Aya's sudden fetching of the monster lube will allow her to simmer down momentarily.
O-Oh, is that so? I didn't even know such a thing existed... Though I wish I did sooner, I'd probably have gotten fewer looks of concern with something like that handy.
Taking a deep breath, she watches the reporter lube her fingers up, her painfully hard length still beating with her pulse against the girl's abdomen, especially after such a treatment.

>> No.2016873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968867087.png -(566.7 KiB, 650x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580297

>>2016869
Of course I am~ I wouldn't be so chipper if I weren't.

>> No.2016874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545968893165.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 613x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176056

>>2016868
Well, forgot he said that since last!
Yeah, it is my bad.

Although how you don't go with the flow of the others makes you more interesting.
he stretches
Guess you just wanna see the back of me now, so I won't keep you. Shame..
He didn't feel like screwing around with the boss knowing who he is, he knows his limits

Last edited 18/12/27(Thu)22:48.

>> No.2016875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545969174804.png -(31.4 KiB, 135x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32151

>>2016867
"Fraid' I'm not going to make that easy for you. It's more fun if you're alive at least. Although you're free to end it once I'm done. But what about the other person you apparently can't leave alone for a long time?"

"If that is indeed the case, then this person must be immune to your hate magnet."

She'll reach for Gertrude's hand. Taking it into her own, and just...pets the top of it

Last edited 18/12/27(Thu)22:52.

>> No.2016876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545969200006.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 850x1204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140724

>>2016872
Aya rubs her fingers together to get a thick coating on her hands, and then sets the bottle aside. She turns back to Sponty, giggling at the rabbit's display at even the modicum of pleasure she'd given so far.
Someone's sensitive down there...
She says, teasingly as she reaches out to wrap her fingers around Sponty's length. The liquid lube would be cool at first, but soon warms up as Aya's hand begin to run the length down. Spreading the fluid over the surface of Sponty's shaft, she plays her fingers up and around the rabbit's cockhead, taking a special care to run her fingers one by one right underneath the flare of Sponty's tip. Aya had never had a cock, but she knew her way around one, and she knew that was one of the most sensitive places.
Do you put on a show like this for every girl you bring to bed?

>> No.2016877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545969410950.jpg -(120.2 KiB, 742x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123123

>>2016870
>>2016870
Yeeaah... Some lady named Helen sorta explained it to me. I think she said this world just felt like doing it. I have a feeling it's her fault, but she showed me some neat tricks so I'm calling it even.

Plus she's kinda weird like you.
Helen outright told Bowser that Lewd would happen and she'd have to get used to it. Bowser decided not to think about it- she has a kingdom to run after all.

>> No.2016878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545969701092.png -(74.7 KiB, 219x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2016875
She's a giant trouble maker sometimes...
Kuroko will hear the good doctor sniff as she starts to sit up, but she doesn't look like she's going to start crying soon so she probably just trying to clear some of the blood out of her nose.
But she's my troublemaker...
And then suddenly, Simon will try to throw a clumsy punch at the tall murderer! Honestly to someone like Kuu-chan, this is just a pathetic attack.

>> No.2016879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545969754424.png -(3.0 MiB, 1861x2750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3135211

>>2016873
Nero just lays back and stares up, lost in thought.

Rather contagious personality, especially with those who are pissed off with everything.

>> No.2016880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545969860072.jpg -(364.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373635

>>2016879
I know~ My dear Alter was swept up off her feet by it. She does her own thing now, but with renewed vigor and motivation~!
Things almost went somewhere there once upon a time.

>> No.2016881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545970065999.png -(654.6 KiB, 640x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
670280

>>2016870
>>2016877
Well all this talking has made Bowser's noble 'loyal' and perfect Spymaster bored....
Are you done yet?
Look who popped out of Bowser's shadow?

>> No.2016882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545970301387.png -(497.5 KiB, 845x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509441

>>2016878
Unfortunately for the good doctor. Her attempt at punching Kuu was met with failure. As the tall woman easily catches her fist and then extends one of Gertrude's fingers

And to that Kuu just grins darkly

"That's sweet~"

...And breaks that finger

>> No.2016883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545970615364.png -(936.4 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
958901

>>2016876
Sponty's taken by a small little jolt at the initial contact with the cool gel, but rapidly gets used to it as Aya makes sure to spread it nice and evenly.
Ah! N-Not all of them, no... Just those who manage to bring it out of me.
The gorged tip found itself nestled into the reporter's cleavage as she reached down to the base of the bun's shaft, before making her way back up to spread an even coat of the lubricant. The extra dedication to the swollen head proves plenty to coax a few more squeaks of approval from the bun, making her shudder in pleasure, and resulting in a bead of clear precum bubbling at the winking slit.
Do you- Nnn~ g-give such a treatment to every dick you bring to bed?

>> No.2016884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545970881468.jpg -(65.5 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67071

>>2016874
She heaves a deep breath.
Going witz tze flow would have me bendeeng ovehr for every guy who wants a teecket. Free fuck witz evehry purhchase.

So no. I do not, "go witz tze flow."

You apologized so I weel not call for my bohss. But you are treading tzin ihce, mistehr.

>> No.2016885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545970982596.png -(91.7 KiB, 345x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93951

>>2016882
Kuu-chan, plz. She's a cute girl! You shouldn't hurt cute girls!
Simon doesn't have much to say about this. Well, not that she can say much with that loud howl of pain her just let out.

>> No.2016886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971092393.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2016877
Weird like me?
He gives this a thought, and nods a bit.
Yeah, I can see that.
Cut from the same cloth, me and her... though I think she's probably made from more of it than I am, heh.

Still, I guess it was inevitable that you two would meet. So, she showed you a few tricks?
He says with a laugh.
Gee, I wonder what sort of tricks those were...
I hope they were the fun kind.

>>2016881
Lupul jumped a bit as the newcomer popping out of Bowser's shadow surprised him.
Gah!

He quickly regains his composure.
Oh.
Um.

Hello.
He gives a little wave.

>> No.2016887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971134159.jpg -(118.7 KiB, 850x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121560
>Is going to have an entire litter of Saiyan floofs

Things have to go down a little differently now. Since who knows when Aizen is going to be able to post again. As both of their psychic influences make the guests bust out into a content orgy. Their men decided to sample the other females first since Tatsu and Annette want some fun times for just themselves!

"Let them have their fun with the others first~"

Tatsu kisses Annette as she grinds her small pussy against the kitsune

"Nnngh...fuck...you're smelling good..."

Their mixed fluids creating quite the cocktail

>> No.2016888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971161716.gif -(2.9 MiB, 299x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3049000

>>2016880
He starts laughing away at how smug this woman was. Nero has been a grump for a while.
Seriously, you're a smug one yet still finds a way to make people smile.

>> No.2016889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971260395.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35591

>>2016884
Good thing I travel light isn't it?
If he makes her dress like that when she doesn't want to be bothered, he must have a wicked sense of humor

Besides, it's more how a girl wouldn't turn down a guy from all the energy stuff, there's many more women than men out there, I just happened to find you most appealing.

>> No.2016890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971510244.png -(690.5 KiB, 664x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
707113

>>2016883
No, actually.
She says as-a-matter-of-factly as she continues to rub an ample supple of lubricant all over Sponty's cockhead. It was easy, with how Sponty's length was resting against her. She could feel the heat radiating off of it as he rested along her stomach and between her cleavage. She didn't have the biggest chest, what with her athletic build giving way to her runner's build, but there was more than enough cushion for the rabbit's girth to rest on. She doesn't even mind that it ends up leaving a trail of the slick lube down her front.
I've never actually had a cock this big before. Not to say I've been with small men, but none of them really came packing anything that looks like a wholesale salami...
She sees the bubble of pre bead at Sponty's tip, and reaches out to wrap her fingers around the head. With a single finger, she playfully pokes at the bead, spreading it around the head and watching the fiber optic strands of cum connect between her finger and Sponty's head. She giggles a bit to herself as she continues to play with it. Aya had never had anything this big to play with before, and so she ends up treating it like a fun new toy, despite inadvertently toying with Sponty in the process of enjoying herself.

>> No.2016891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971585822.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 900x1318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1198681

>>2016887
Litter try clown car, but yeah as their psychic horniess kicks it it's soon quite clear that everyone's getting naked now, both men soon finding themselves confronted by several horny psychic monster girls, leaving Annete and Tatsu plenty of time to themselves the fox leaning down to kiss her as their bare hungry pussies began grinding together, the busty fox helping the smaller one rub up against her.
mmmmm this is good too...
She did, apparently she was giving off a signal designed to turn people on.
I'm always up for this too...
SHe'd say as she nuzzled her, her tail slapping against her ass.

Last edited 18/12/27(Thu)23:33.

>> No.2016892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971665379.png -(554.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
567525

>>2016881
>>2016886
Well, I accidentally blew up my own planet. She made it better, but uh... Apparently I'm a lot stronger than I thought!
And as Boo appeared.

Bowser turned and stared at her.
Who said you could hide in there?! And what do you want now?
She's not going to admit she was startled. Have 'surprised yelling' instead!

>> No.2016893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971748919.jpg -(623.6 KiB, 787x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638570

>>2016888
I make them smile~
I make them Moan~
As they say, when in Rome!

>> No.2016894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971762277.png -(151.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155027

>>2016889
How surpriseeng...
Helena says with a scoff.
I find tzat most mehn end up wanting waht tzey cannot have.
She punctuates her sentence with a piercing stare at Yuri. A stare that suggests that she thinks he's a pervert from how he's been acting.
A ceety full of monstehrs weeling to have sex witz you in any kind of way, and you want tze one gehl who says no.

How vehry textbook.

Last edited 18/12/27(Thu)23:36.

>> No.2016895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545971922828.png -(254.6 KiB, 826x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260682

>>2016882
Music to her ears...Kuu-chan licks her lips with her serpent-like, and forked, tongue

"Oho~ So you can feel pain. At least now you know, this isn't a bad dream, Gertrude~♪"

>> No.2016896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972099453.jpg -(198.8 KiB, 800x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203616

>>2016894
he chuckles and grins, giving how long he has been here and his encounters with the monsters and their energy, he has grown to that quite a lot
I can't deny, you are making yourself more desirable, not just for looking great, but learning more about you like how you find living in this place caked with energy while protected from it.

Last edited 18/12/27(Thu)23:41.

>> No.2016897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972112770.jpg -(84.6 KiB, 535x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86613

>>2016832
Much to Leechy's dismay the container is nowhere to be found.

Spiffy: Hmmm~ I missed you~

On the bright side. Spiffy seems quite receptive to Leechy's presence right now. Almost like the harmony between moth and light bulb.

>>2016834
>>2016840
Voja is staring at Megan and his tail is waving just as fast as hers. He's looking between her and where Gemini used to be. Because Gemini looks new she's going to get sniffed.

>>2016851
All the while Virgil had a hard time focusing.

Virgil: .... Uh oh...

Virgil had enough awareness to what was going on but at the same time with all the fluff present he wasn't exactly thinking about how to isolate the situation. Camilla's face is flushed meanwhile and she finds herself looking at Vanel too since she's also had a hand in some disciplinary action against her so maybe there are some repressed feelings surfacing for her? Or maybe she's just planning on setting Vanel a blaze. Either way Virgil still seems more focused on Vanel and "accidentally" drops a bit of cake frosting on her chest.

Virgil: Lemme get that for you.

Have a lick Vanel!

>> No.2016898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972204277.png -(82.9 KiB, 348x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84878

>>2016895
Ada's tongue is better! :@
Simon will try to slide away from her, gritting her teeth through the pain.
O-of course I feel pain, you bitch!
She's just so used to it... ;_;

>> No.2016899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972208388.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180318

>>2016886
>>2016892
Who says I wanted something, maybe I just wanted to meet the infamous Lupul for myself huh?
After all do you really want Boo meeting him alone?
And I am supposed to watch over you.

>> No.2016900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972592821.jpg -(277.3 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283962

>>2016896
Seemple.
She says flatly.
Eet eez good hahving a job, even eef sometimes tzings are annoyeeng. I eenjoy beeng protehcted from tze change. Tzough some monstehrs steel do not like me for being a huhman woman. A rahre breed in Auhrora, but I do noht make trouhble.

>> No.2016901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972814053.jpg -(400.8 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410470

>>2016897
Lupul wraps his hands around Spiffy, hugging her close.
Heh, I missed you, too, my Lady of Ravnica~
I don't see it... but I can still feel it...
Leechy continues to think if he's feeling vestiges of his original exposure, or if his horror scenario just game true and everyone had just eaten spiked cake...
Oh well.
He doesn't seem to worry too much about it, because Spiffy is currently pressing herself against him, and he knows better than to look a gift horse in the mouth.
It's good to have you back in my arms, Spiffy.

>> No.2016902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972869167.jpg -(289.3 KiB, 800x555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296252

>>2016900
Maybe some are jealous of a fit human woman they cannot spread their energy to? Or something darker along those lines.
Like the dark desires to see all pure humans corrupt anyway
Least you have someone protecting you in that case, not everyone got that luxary a while back I gather.

>> No.2016903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972923374.jpg -(300.5 KiB, 1000x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307731

>>2016893
Do as the Romans do.

He tries to look for his clothing unless Nero ripped them off of him.

So what's next? Continue being smug you beat me in bed-The ground, right that.

>> No.2016904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972931793.jpg -(241.6 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247448

>>2016891
"Haaaaah~! Shit...~!"

Tatsu's smaller body shivers from the pleasure. She's so smol compared to the busty Annette. Tatsu grabs at both her breasts as she presses herself against her. Both of them soon feeling their erect clits rub and poke against one another, adding to the incredible sensations

>> No.2016905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545972962368.jpg -(171.7 KiB, 665x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175776

>>2016890
As Aya keeps on having herself a grand old time playing with her recently acquired joystick, Sponty stifled moans only seem to get louder and more frequent. Her hands tightly clench around the bedspreads, and her front teeth dig into her lower lip, her entire body quaking with every squeeze, poke, and stroke.
W-Well you certainly seem to know how to handle it, a-ah~ alright!
With one eye closed, she waves her hand in front of herself, the whole sensation only made, or worse, with the increasingly warm gel covering every single of her many inches.
P-Please, you can't just keep teasing me like this! We haven't even- Ah, wh-what's it gonna look like if you make me...
She trails off, trying her best to keep her composure. While Aya had seemingly done little in the way of actually getting Sponty off, her ministrations were so mindful and deliberate, her body so svelte and tempting, that the anticipation of going all out in her delicate bird depths was already driving her dangerously close to the edge. Of course, she had more than enough reserves to keep right on going past that, but she was a little worried Aya might see her as a minutebun, so to speak. Hopefully the reporter would give the hopelessly lewd rabbit the benefit of the doubt.

>> No.2016906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973021222.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 800x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1050945

>>2016903
His clothes would be on the floor.
She remains where she is.

Whatever you desire. Isn't that the point of this~?

>> No.2016907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973330858.jpg -(658.2 KiB, 850x2079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673977

>>2016902
Botz a blesseeng and a cuhrse.
She shrugs.
My bohss owns my soul, and he doehs not want that cohrruhpted. He doehs not want monstehrs working for heem. He doehs not like tzem.

>> No.2016908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973345393.png -(224.3 KiB, 442x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229723

>>2016898
>>2016898
RUDE

Kuu just grins as she watches poor Gertrude slide away. It's likely obvious that she's just being toyed with. She stares at her with a look of evil as she tilts her head unnaturally

"Aha, along with some emotion. Nice~"

>> No.2016909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973456645.jpg -(142.3 KiB, 923x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145714

>>2016897
And megan's beginning to stare at Voja just as hungirly.... after all he's a guy and he has a tail, that's more than enough.... of course she also keeps sneaking lookst to Vanel Virgil, and even Camilla... Gemini is an afterthought but her tail also gets a glance, the cake's really beginning to mess with her mind.

>> No.2016910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973514409.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 507x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93766

>>2016907
A high price to pay to keep yourself uncorrupted huh?
In this world, it would be

So, doesn't want easily distracted monsters, but their money is good either way. Do you get much freedom? Just from the way you said owns your soul...

>> No.2016911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973634811.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2016905
What's the matter?
Aya smiles deviously, having way too much fun to stop. She looks down at Sponty, biting her lip salaciously as her hands keep attacking. Her fingers play along Sponty's length even faster. Her grip tightens, placing both hands together and interlocking her fingers around Sponty's cock. She drags her hands up and down like an onahole, her fingers giving an almost ribbed texture to her grip as the lube ensures her hands glide with little to no friction over Sponty's helplessly vulnerable appendage.
Going to cum already?
She gives a teasing little laugh down at the bun.
Well you don't have to hold back on account of little old me~
Aya seems to have no intention of stopping as she continues to drive Sponty right toward the edge of the proverbial cliff, intent on sending her right over.

>> No.2016912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973849128.png -(29.8 KiB, 156x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30564

>>2016908
S-Stop toying with me, dammit! I'm a person! Why can't people see that!
Simon will glare at Kuroko. In the back of her mind she knows she can't escape from this mad lad, so she really just wants to get this over with.

>> No.2016913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973885969.png -(422.4 KiB, 528x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432530

>>2016897
Vanel's feeling pretty distracted too as she glances at each of them her face getting more and more flushed every second.
Hhaaa....
To the point that when Virgil spilled she hopped up slightly, popping her top off! causing some of that icing to slide down her chest, over her nipples.
What it's.... haaaa..

>> No.2016914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545973911714.jpg -(96.6 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98881

>>2016910
I am free to do as I desiehr. Off of tze clock, tzat is.
She says with a shrug. Nothing about her tone suggests she has any problem with this.
Again, eet has botz good ahnd bad. Tze knowlehdge tzat I am protehcted eez a good feeleeng to have. You ahre right. Not so many peeople ahre as lucky.

>> No.2016915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545974064320.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2016892
Y-
You blew up the planet?
He says, a bit dumbfounded, but not entirely surprised to hear it.
Well thank god Helen was there, then. That would have been bad...
So what. She taught you how to put the planet back together?
That's probably an invaluable skill for Bowser to have...

>>2016899
Oh, heh. Well.
It seems like you've already heard of me. My reputation does have a habit of getting around before I do...
He says, venturing a smile over at the ghost girl.
Well, since you already know of me, who do I have the pleasure of meeting?

>> No.2016916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545974310817.jpg -(575.1 KiB, 850x893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588933

>>2016914
If you are happy, more power to you

Of course, those that get turned would say it is the best thing that happened to them with all the changes influencing them.
Thinking about some folk he knows, they certainly would, of course they seem happier that way

You never get curious what it would be like?

>> No.2016917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545974496591.jpg -(596.4 KiB, 777x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610699

And poor Gemini looks completely obivious to everything, or it's just to yummy for her to stop long enough to realize what's happening around her... Poor her.

>> No.2016918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545974688599.jpg -(261.4 KiB, 1263x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267701

>>2016911
The poor bun is helpless to stop the impish bird as her teasing escalates to tortuous levels. She moans loudly with every pump, covering her mouth in vain and biting on the back of her index finger, her half-lidded eyes struggling to keep her focus on her tormentor.
I- Aaahn~ I can't- Nnnnhh~ I'm gonna...!!
With her loudest cry of pleasure yet, Sponty instinctively bucks her hips up through her partner's grasp, sending her pent-up balls swinging and smacking against her wrists, and nearly bumping her flaring glans against her chin. Whatever Aya decides to do with the few seconds given to her through Sponty's deafening warning, not a moment later would the rabbit already climax. Her gel-covered cockhead erupts into an onslaught of thick, heavy ropes, shooting straight up past her eyes and coming down to add another gooey layer onto anything it lands on, covering it amply.

>> No.2016919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545974766105.png -(59.4 KiB, 236x189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60810

>>2016912
"I don't know~ I just see you as something to bully~ And I'm having fun getting those reactions out of you. Meaning you aren't utterly jaded yet♥"

"I like how you sound. I wonder how you'll taste~"

>> No.2016920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545974769919.jpg -(269.3 KiB, 1110x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275730

>>2016899
>>2016915
Eh nevermind that.
Did I tell her to watch over me? That's weird.

Well, don't sneak up on me next time at least!
She'd say and clear her throat.

Lupul, this is King- I mean, Queen Boo.

>> No.2016921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975077715.jpg -(57.3 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58669

>>2016916
Everyone gets cuhreeous. So of couhrse I do. Steel. Eet ees not sometzing I would juhst do out of cuhriosity.

Eet may come as a suhrphrise to you, meestehr. But I acthually like who I am. I am not in a huhrry to change tzat.

>> No.2016922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975192486.jpg -(375.6 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384621

>>2016901
Spiffy feels what the cake is doing to Leech. Unaware that it's having the same effect on her as she's returning the same hungry look as him for once.

Spiffy: Pardon me kids while I take the king to get his present~

Spiffy's gonna drag Leechy on a leisurely stride at first, then her pace quickens up to a slight jog. Someone's on a mission. And all the surface thoughts in her head are just screaming for the bedroom.

>>2016909
Voja smelling that is indeed Gemini goes over to Megan for sniffs then back to Gemini, then back to Megan. Each time he alternates his sniffs do tend to break the personal bubble but then again I doubt they'd despise that.

>>2016913
Virgil: Oh my, how convenient~

Virgil will waste no time licking up what's traveled down over Vanel's chest.

Camilla: Rrrrrgaaah!

She's began to touch herself. Still being the most wild thing present she can't help herself. It's similar to being in heat for her but much worse as her juices are flowing down her legs and onto the floor. Camilla just can't help but touch herself and reach out for Virgil's crotch. However Virgil seems to be more occupied with Vanel's chest. Even as Camilla starts to pull down his pants.

>> No.2016923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975204885.jpg -(796.3 KiB, 1200x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
815427

>>2016904
Small enough that Annete can just bury herself in her cleavage and sexy form, her tail wrapping around Tatsu's legs holding her against her as their cunts grounded together eagerly.
Fuck, mmmm.... grab away...
SHe'd say as she'd shove her fat tits in the other's face, before arching her back in a low moan as their stiff clits rubbed together.
Who needs men for feelings like this.

>> No.2016924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975335752.png -(549.8 KiB, 1000x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563021

>>2016906
He'll decide to reach for his clothing and starts putting them on one by one.

You took the lead and I learned to enjoy life a bit more. Although can't say we're going out and being in a relationship.

>> No.2016925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975368179.jpg -(529.2 KiB, 643x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541868

>>2016918
Aya more or less had expected a gooey eruption, and if she was shy of getting cum on her, then she wouldn't be messing around with a rabbit who had testicles the size of tennis balls. She laughs heartily as she watches the spectacle of Sponty's cock erupting like a fountain, showering them both with thick ropes of cum. She closes one of her eyes as some of it comes to land across her face, still laughing as she enjoys the show.
Oh wow! That's like, a crazy amount. Sheesh, I guess these things aren't just for show, huh?
She says, reaching down to cup Spony's balls in her hand. She can't fit them both into a single hand, and must makes do with cupping her fingers around them.
Heh, did you have all that saved up or is that just an average tuesday for you?
She says playfully as she reaches for the sheets to wipe her face and hair.

>> No.2016926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975558023.jpg -(362.5 KiB, 695x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371249

>>2016921
Not surprised at all you like being human, pretty sure a good number of the others did too.
Even if they did revert to being human again, they'd probably just want to go back from memories of the pleasures

Oh, name's Yuri by the way, forget that mister stuff.

>> No.2016927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975842266.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1128x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1564405

>>2016924
Monogamy was never my thing anyway~ But I'm always happy to help a friend relieve themselves.

>> No.2016928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975889119.jpg -(278.4 KiB, 825x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285051

>>2016922
And so Lupul was all but dragged off by Spiffy, his concerns pushed to the back of his mind now that he tries to keep up with the Lady's increasingly frantic pace.
Almost definitely got into the cake...
He thinks. Spiffy was frisky, but it rarely went to such a single track focus without some help. Still, he figures the only thing he could do would be to help the poor cyborg meido out, knowing too well the fire that she would be feeling even as it returned to his own blood.
Someone's certainly excited~
He says teasingly.
I guess you missed me as much as I missed you, heheh.

>> No.2016929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545975907169.png -(1.2 MiB, 1260x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1300512

>>2016915
>>2016920
More as a spy master the only person worth spying on is Bowser herself, after all it's not like any of the other crowned ones would dare challenge her.
Fine, just wanted to let you know nothing's changed lately... everyone's still following orders..
Yes she waited all this time just to tell her nothing was happening that should worry her.
Yes call me Prin.... I mean Queen Boo, or Queen Teresa if you want... I'm the Queen's spymaster...
Cause all Royalty need a spymaster..

>> No.2016930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545976257884.jpg -(689.5 KiB, 1550x1040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
706032

>>2016927
He finally gets his shirt back on.
That's fine, I rather have a relationship then just going through girl after girl.

>> No.2016931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545976498664.png -(535.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548470

>>2016930
I wish you luck on your quest for Romance~ And don't be afraid to come back to see me again. If no one else will, I will serenade your soul with a passion to make even the hardest of men feel like a blushing bride~

>> No.2016932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545976928601.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2016920
>>2016929
Kind of odd that Lord Bowser has a Queen working under him... Unless Queen just means the crown. Man this whole thing is screwy...
Lupul just scratches his head.
Heh, a pleasure to meet you Queen Teresa.
Boo is an odd name... Then again, Guu probably would hit me for saying that.
He extends his hand out to shake hers.
Spymaster, huh? I gotta say, I bet being a ghost lends itself well to those duties.

I find myself between spymasters, as it were. The old one quit and my new prospect hasn't gotten back to me with their answer to my proposal, heh. Still, I know how valuable the position is.

>> No.2016933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545976932325.png -(2.0 MiB, 1500x1071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2045332

>>2016925
Throwing her head back, Sponty gasps as she had frozen solid all throughout her powerful orgasm, shuddering in pleasure as she basks in the afterglow of her initial climax.
A-Aahh, h-hard to say. I do tend to get pretty pent-up at times, but not everyone's as skilled as you are~
Looking back at the bird and the thick layer of frosting covering her, the stripper nods and reaches her own end of the blankets, wiping herself in turn.
Yeah, heh, though they do make a nice outline in my outfit, I feel.
The release would have helped to soothe the rabbit down, allowing her to regain her senses momentarily as she gives Aya a smile that's playful and maybe a bit dopey.
So, that it for the test run, then? We good to go for real this time~?
Despite the lull in the action, the rabbit's arousal had done little more than droop ever-so slightly, feeling rather rigid to the touch still and seemingly ready for another go at a moment's notice.

>> No.2016934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545976964763.png -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1467009

>>2016931
Next time it will be more a challenge, besides you tend to give without me giving something in return.
Nero will put on his jacket but before he would leave, he will sneak a kiss against the Roman's left cheek before leaving the tent and getting back on his bike.

>> No.2016935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545977042762.jpg -(53.9 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55191

>>2016926
My name ees Helena.
I'd say eet ees a pleasuhre to meet you, but I would be lying. Eet was moztly annoyeeng. Steel, you seem to be getting bettehr.

>> No.2016936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545977077084.png -(319.7 KiB, 716x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327329

>>2016929
>>2016932
Is that all...? Really?
Bowser glared at Boo.

You should be out spying, not wasting time!

>> No.2016937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545977389289.jpg -(498.4 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510369

>>2016934
>>2016934
Hmhm~ I look forward to it.
She'll say aloud as she watches him leave.

>> No.2016938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545977418639.png -(310.6 KiB, 589x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318097

>>2016933
Well they do say it's good to jerk off before having sex because you last longer~
Aya teases, looking at Sponty, then looking down at Sponty's cock.
Sheesh. You'd think it'd be softer, not harder after just cumming.
She looks back at Sponty with a raised eyebrow.
Heh, do you even have a refractory period?
Aya idly gives Sponty's cock a few strokes, almost as if testing it. Her eyes still look a bit unsure, the bird a little intimidated by the sheer size. The magical lubricant was certain to do its duty, but it was still a bit much to see for the first time. Aya, however, was not to be deterred. No one would ever say she'd gotten cold feet once she made her mind up. She slowly tucks her legs underneath her and gets into a kneeling position. Transitioning to the balls of her feet, her hands reaching out to grab Sponty's shoulders for support. She slowly starts to raise her hips and move herself over Sponty.
Still, I guess we're good to go, yeah. Ehe, is it cliche if I told you to please be gentle?

>> No.2016939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545977607634.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>2016922
And after about the third time Megan was going to grab Voja and Gemini an shove the both of them tight against her before nuzzling her face in their tails, shoving the poor dog boy right into both girl's tits in in the process, not that Megan had much there, but he got a good wiff of their scent at least!
Mmmm.. stop teasing me like this.... haaa...

Last edited 18/12/28(Fri)01:13.

>> No.2016940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545977991641.jpg -(124.9 KiB, 500x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127920

>>2016922
>>2016922
Vanel moves to unwrap her Christmas "Present" as she moves more of her outfit out of the way letting the prince lick away at her body before reaching over to pet Camilla's head, stroking her gently.
MMmmm Yes clean me up please...

>> No.2016941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545978273181.jpg -(315.7 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323305

>>2016928
She'd continue dragging him along and would burst through the doors of the King's bedroom and she'd throw him on the bed.

You have no idea~!

She'd be in a frantic rush to get off her clothes and lo and behold underneath she's just wearing a loin cloth fashioned out of some animal that she likely skinned and fashioned to be quite skimpy as it hugs her chest together rather nicely and there's not much of anything running between her legs she fashioned it to just be more of a cloth than a loin cloth.

Now lemme help you!

She'll dive right on top of him.

>> No.2016942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545978480896.jpg -(665.6 KiB, 940x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681602

>>2016936
Well you might want to check on the Chain chomp, she's got some weird ideas on what to eat, and I think you need to remind her not to try and chew on any support structures...
She'd shrug before turning to the king.
Oh yes it does, and don't get any ideas, I'm only working for her because someone has too, we usually don't get along.
Apparently King Boo gets along with King R Krool more than he does Bowser
But she made a good argument.

>> No.2016943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545978747741.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974

>>2016939
Arooo?

Voja is confused in the grip that Megan has her in momentarily. Then he's got Gemini also sandwiched there. So responding in typical doggy fashion he'll start licking at the both of them. What a silly dog.

>>2016940
Virgil pulls away from Vanel's chest.

Virgil: Well Camilla you heard her, clean her up~

Camilla quivered at the petting but she is becoming more obedient to Virgil as she goes to lick at Vanel's pussy while Virgil continues playing and sucking on her breasts. He has a brief moment of clarity to fully assess all that's been going on and deduces that he forgot about a certain experiment he was leaving for the last minute and now everyone's in on it! Maybe they wouldn't notice, hopefully the overflow of that shit doesn't lead to death by Snu Snu.

I wanna say this is bad but if I dont say anything maybe nobody will notice.

>> No.2016944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545979337864.png -(125.5 KiB, 401x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128542

>>2016941
Gah!
And so Leech is bodily thrown onto the bed. He looks up, and watches Spiffy's little stripdown with more than apparent interest. He never got tired of seeing her body.
I really love this whole Amazoness thing you have going on~
He says. Lupul was always a fan of costumes. Maybe it was being a shapeshifter that made him enjoy seeing other people change their appearance, but Spiffy would have learned over the years that one certain way to get to him was a new look. As he watched her, he'd shed his humanoid form. He knew she preferred his slimy amorphous self, not to mention he already knew by experience that a human form was merely constricting when that chemical was coursing through your brain. By the time Spiffy jumped on top of him, she'd be straddling some very interestingly textured appendages as the leech monster bloomed into tentacles to embrace her.

>> No.2016945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545979463704.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2016936
>>2016942
Lupul pulls a face, not looking at Bowser, but Teresa might catch it.
Oh.
I know exactly how convincing Lord Bowser can be...
He says, the memories of when Bowser first fell into the middle of his castle still fresh in his mind. They were never too far away when Lupul had to deal with Bowser. She certainly was a handful. Of course, headache might have been a more apt word. Hellion was another one that came to mind.

Last edited 18/12/28(Fri)01:44.

>> No.2016946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545979711579.png -(997.7 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1021686

>>2016942
>>2016945
A competent ruler needs to be convincing.
She says with a toothy grin.

Heh heh heh... I'm gonna nail the Chain Chomp's chain to the basement floor until it learns not to eat the furniture.

>> No.2016947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545980047272.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 625x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89566

>>2016943
Gemini's gone strangely silent as she's stopped eating, the fox getting a blank flushed look on her face as she started groaning and struggling, her outfit loosening up from all her efforts, it's not helped that Megan's squeezing her all over while the doge licks her, the fox licking back happily, looking pretty blank now.

>> No.2016948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545980326371.jpg -(387.0 KiB, 1280x1855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396329

>>2016943
Vanel couldn't wait anymore and like her mom she'd instinctively activate her 'stip' spell exposing her nude form to the others until she's as 'dressed' as Camilla.
Haha, I'm all dirty.... I'm a dirty dirty fox....
She says panting a little as she leans in to kiss Virgil, feeling the other fox start to lick at her sex

>> No.2016949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545980638470.jpg -(84.6 KiB, 535x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86613

>>2016944
Spiffy wouldn't be able to help herself once the consentacles came out. Even just straddling she'd be grinding against him for the stimulation even going so far as to immediately start licking on a stray appendage near her.

So someone's thought of some new things hmm~?

Spiffy's heart is racing so fast she can't even analyze why she's so damn horny right now but she just is. And around Lupul she knows she can always go all out. But like usual she seemed intent on going an extra mile... Maybe even the extra light year tonight as she'll continue to kiss, lick, and even suck on stray appendages that get near her.

Haaaaaah~ I didn't know I could miss you this much!

>> No.2016950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545981041575.jpg -(462.9 KiB, 799x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474022

>>2016943
>>2016947
And Megan couldn't help but wrap both of them up in her tails, the poor fox completely caught up in the feeling.
Happy fox, happy fluff, so much fluff.... hahahaha best christmas gift!!!
She'd kiss and lick them both too, acting pretty animalish herself, even tickling Gemini slightly.
Good boy!!

>> No.2016951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545981073035.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>2016947
>>2016950
Voja wasn't well rounded in foreplay beyond licking but in the Dog boy's shorts that were once dress pants he was certainly ready to give both girls what they wanted. Voja being the excited energetic dog he is has temporarily forgotten speech and has instead chosen to stick with his native tongue of Dog.

>>2016948
It's a good thing I like a Dirty Fox like you~

Virgil would kiss her back while Camilla continued to work away at her moist sex. Camilla would find herself touching her own as well to temporarily pacify her own raging lust. Virgil would wrap both arms around her and grab a good hold of both butt cheeks. He may even slip a finger inside of her if he's able.

Last edited 18/12/28(Fri)02:11.

>> No.2016952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545981381748.jpg -(10139 B, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10139

>>2016946
Exactly, Bowser is a hard person to say no too..
The ghost queen said with a small slight almost unheard of sigh...
But we're making the best of things..
I didn't want to be like this anyway, I mean look at these.
She'd glance down at her boobs.
Don't worry I stopped her from doing any harm.
The ghost looked dismissive of the Chain Chomp.
I left a shadow puppet of you downstairs so she won't leave the room until you get back.

Last edited 18/12/28(Fri)02:16.

>> No.2016953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545982541017.jpg -(558.7 KiB, 647x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572146

>>2016951
>>2016950
Neither was Gemini at this point the fox just pulling close as she suddenly lashed out with raw psychic power to try and teleport their clothes off, which half worked at least... least now he woudn't have to rip anything.
Mmmmmmnnnnnnn....
It seems she was too hopped up on the stuff to speak anymore either.

>> No.2016954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545983362630.png -(202.2 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207071

>>2016953
>>2016951
And then Megan was naked, nothing new for her, though at this point she was too busy nuzzling both of their fluffiness to care about her lewd display now.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
She'd kiss them both before wrapping them up even more... looks like she's going to be out of it awhile!

>> No.2016955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545984236165.png -(306.0 KiB, 506x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313346

>>2016951
I love you soooo much...
She'd mumble out.
So much...
Thankfully Camilla would find Vanel's tail soon teasing her sex for her, the lewd fox following her instincts as she pushed the other fox's head between her legs letting her lap at her lewd pussy as Virgil hugged her, the fox moaning into the feeling of those fingers touching her intimately.

>> No.2016956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545984321498.png -(509.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521243

>>2016949
Well you know I do try to keep you on your toes~
He says as the tentacles snake out to start wrapping around her. Just as Spiffy knew she didn't have to worry about holding back, Lupul was never one to keep it from her. He gives a sly chuckle as more of the friendly tentacles start probing around for a chance to delve deep into the meido.
Still, I always miss you when you're gone. It's good to have you back in my... embrace~

>> No.2016957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545984627301.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2016946
Lupul shakes his head in an effort to stave off the ideas of Bowser, another Peach-like monster, and chains in the basement start to take on some very specific images. He tries to quell that mental uprising of visuals, because he didn't relish the idea of Bowser realizing that he had an erection, nor did he want to explain it.

>>2016952
His endeavor was made all that much more difficult as he follows Queen Boo's gaze down to her ample chest, and promptly attempts to avert his gaze.
Ahem...
He gives a slight cough, and clears his throat. He was not known for an ample supply of willpower, and he steals a few more glances at Queen Boo's chest.
W-Well. That's certainly an accomplishment, Queen Teresa. Good to see that we've avoided any... unnecessary collateral damage.

And it's always good to make the best of any given situation. Yes.

>> No.2016958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545991141656.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>2016953
>>2016954
Voja seemingly has his hands full but his instincts are still very much there so whoever is in the direction of the red rocket is gonna get it.

>>2016955
I love you too...

Camilla lets out small moans from her position all the while Virgil just smiles and continues to fondle her and frees a hand to stroke her tail.

>> No.2016959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546106845274.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840
>Asska

He sort of looks contemplative for a second, then nods.
I suppose there's something to be said for that red hair of yours. You're nothing if not a fighter, my dear Asuka.

Still. There's something to be said about struggling just for the sake of fighting. Discretion being the better part of valor, as it were.

>> No.2016960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546108023446.jpg -(130.6 KiB, 500x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133687

>>2016959
You should see my daughter..

Shrugs with a smile
Maybe. Its an approach that works better for some than for others.

>> No.2016961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546109165588.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2016960
Well, heh.
The wise always say that there's wisdom in picking your battles. No sense in fighting just to fight...
He pauses for a second, then laughs.
Even if anger feels good. It's usually only productive in rare cases. I guess it's picking and choosing those cases is what matters.
He tilts his glass toward her.

Like your assistance with the Elemental Incarnation, Hostility.

>> No.2016962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546109598640.jpg -(198.1 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202881

>>2016961
Oh, that... I kinda fucked that up, didn't I?

Looks away while taking a swig from her bottle before turning back
What happened with that place anyway?

>> No.2016963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546110021017.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2016962
Not as much as you might think. War is chaos, after all.
He says, his expression warm and reassuring.
Hostility is generally... both temperamental and volatile. It was pretty much guaranteed that something was going to go tits up.

At any rate. The Shadowmoore campaign goes along as it ever does. There are still a few factions we have yet to bring under our wing, and the search for the right volunteers is still going.

>> No.2016964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546110724398.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 600x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87588

>>2016963
That's good to hear. You warned me about the place and I still managed to lose my shit.

Sip
Gotta be honest, I felt bad about it afterwards.

If you need more help with that, or just need someone to train some people, feel free to ask. Could always use some extra work between deployments.

>> No.2016965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546111227773.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2016964
Well you can be rest assured that I am not completely ignorant in terms of strategy, heh. Plus, I have lots of people better at it to advise me.

Generally the best way to gain a red creature's respect, you have to beat them. In terms of Hostility, you have to get angrier than anger itself... The fact that the creature radiates its energy in the form of anger helps, but you generally need a pretty wrathful person to begin with if you're going that route. So, when diplomacy fails, well... I guess that's just what you call a win-win situation. So there's no need to feel bad about it, my dear Asuka.

And yeah. I'll probably take you up on that offer. I have to train up a new force of... Well, I don't know what you call it. Cops? Guards? Either way, I'm going to be founding a few more towns, and I do need a trained military aspect. Keep the peace and act as the official arm of the government, and all. People that can keep the peace, you know what I mean.

>> No.2016966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546112700314.jpg -(76.5 KiB, 900x681) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78386

>>2016965
Several towns huh? Sounds more like you're setting up your own country, heh.

Nods
Sounds easy enough. Though I'm more specialized in training milita or just regular army recruits. Not sure how that'll translate to what you seem to be looking for...

>> No.2016967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546112881967.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2016966
He gives a shrug
Any training is better than no training, my dear. Better to have them have some grasp of tactics, lest I just fork out the money to pay for mercenaries... which is usually better if you have a specific goal. Mercenaries make for poor police.

>> No.2016968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546113250610.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1192265

>>2016967
She'll give you a raised eyebrow look
Look, I'm pro-military as every other soldier but military doesn't make for the best kind of police either. Unless you're going for a dictatorship, which doesn't really seem like your style.

>> No.2016969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546113859520.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2016968
A less than ideal outfit is still better than no outfit. A group of random humans touching down in a random wilderness is not likely to end well if they don't have any protection.

Besides, I'm less concerned about domestic disputes and more concerned about what local wildlife is going to be like when we touch down. I need a fighting force that can handle incursions from whatever might decide that they don't like us setting up shop.

>> No.2016970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546114533876.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1586830

>>2016969
Aah. Now that's an operation I have experience with.

Chuckles bitterly as she'll recall some bad memories

You're right in that case. It doesn't matter what kind of specific military training they receive, as long as they receive any kind of military training.

I'll need to set up a special training regime, so make sure to give me a call way ahead of time you want the deployment to take place.

>> No.2016971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546114691768.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2016970
He nods.
Well, no worries about that, my dear. I daresay it will be quite some time before we touch down. There is still a lot of logistical issues that still have to be hashed out before we make any sort of headway toward actually getting bodies on the ground. All part of the planning process, so takes as much time you need.
He pauses, then gives Asuka a devious smile.
Besides, it'll be good to see those swaying hips walking around the halls again~

>> No.2016972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546114942488.png -(745.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763736

>>2016971
Alright. I'll plot something out. Just make sure you give me as much information as you can about the environment, the hazards and anything else.

Drains her bottle before cracking open a new one. The booze doesn't really seem to do much to her, though she is a little red in the face
Keep that up and the only thing swaying in these halls will be one of your bodies on a rope~

>> No.2016973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546115925527.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2016972
Careful, my dear Asuka.
He holds his mischievous grin
Don't go threatening me with a good time. Bondage is one of my many specialties~

>> No.2016974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546116332248.jpg -(192.0 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196648

>>2016973
Pfff.
She'll chuckle darkly

Who said anything about bondage? I was gonna beat you up and hang you by your neck, silly~

>> No.2016975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546116648599.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2016974
Hey people pay good money to be abused by a beautiful girl. Especially lovely redheads like yourself. Who am I to deny the treatment for free?
He gives a nonchalant shrug, sipping casually from his drink in an air of being aloof in the face of her death threats. Mostly because it's all a show and both of them know it's really not going to happen. After he's done with his showy sip, he smirks back at her.

I guess there really are benefits to being a King~

>> No.2016976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546116979475.jpg -(81.4 KiB, 766x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83335

>>2016975
You're right. Maybe I should take some of your expensive crap once I got you hanging from a rope.

She'll say chuckling, sitting back in her chair and letting her body sink a little deeper into relaxing with the bottle between her thighs. Still smiling slightly
Jackass...

>> No.2016977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546117503000.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2016976
I love our little talks~
Lupul shakes his head, sitting back into the pillows, and returning her smile.
...Though if you ever did want anything, you only needed to ask.

Though I suppose what you wanted was an evening fucking the shit out of that lovely demoness you brought back to your room. Shame she was... so overly enthusiastic about your company.

He leans over and makes an attempt to pour another glass for himself.
And thus, has damned you to an evening in the company of an insufferable lecher like mys-FUCK!
And so leaning was probably not the best idea for someone drinking oni-sake in the amounts they had been. Lupul pitches over the side of the bed and lands bodily on the floor.

...I hope the fact that I just ate a generous serving of the ground does not mean you find me less charming.
Ahem.

Last edited 18/12/29(Sat)16:05.

>> No.2016978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546118517393.jpg -(464.6 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475755

>>2016977
I didn't want to fuck her! All I wanted was someone to listen to me bitch for a while. Guess that you're a good 2nd place fo-..

Watching as you slowly wobble your way to a sitting position, she'll stare as she's watching in slow motion as you fall right onto the ground like a putz.. Before leaning back and bursting out laughing in a very drunken laugh

Hahahaha. hic Oh man, that was hilarious.

>> No.2016979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546118789016.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2016978
You wanted someone to listen?
Lupul asks, staring up at the ceiling from where he's lying flat on his back.
A sex demon is like... literally the worst person for that. Their idea of therapy is "you can't be sad if you're fucking." Which is decidedly incorrect in the first place... Damn you know how to pick 'em, don't you?

He says, listening to Asuka laugh at him.
Oh good. I'm still charming. Glad we have that established.

>> No.2016980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546119393110.jpg -(464.6 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475755

>>2016979
Excuuuuse me... hic for having some faith in these idiots to able to do something more than just fucking. Morrigan can fucking listen to me and she's the succubus queen damnit!

She'll say, trying to get up from her chair for emphasis.... and she will apply way too momentum standing up so she'll rocket out of the chair straight to the ground too!
Oh fuck!

>> No.2016981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546119775854.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2016980
He points a finger into the air to interject.
/A/ succubus queen, my dear. You forget that she is not the same kind of succubus as the majority of Aurora. At least, originally.
His hand falls back and he lays there, staring at the ceiling until Asuka does her best imitation of the King and flumphs down with him. He turns his head to face her, and gives a small laugh.
Oh, hello~
Come here often?

>> No.2016982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546120350699.jpg -(92.4 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94591

>>2016981
Chuckling dryly as she'll turn her towards you
Can't say I have.... hic This is more your place tho, isn't it?

Also... hic She's THE succubus queen!

>> No.2016983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546122459154.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2016982
Heh, well she's certainly YOUR succubus queen, my dearest Asuka.
He takes a deep breath, sighing contentedly and getting comfortable as he lays on the floor. The floors of his rooms was thick, soft carpet. It was only marginally harder than sleeping on the bed. This was, of course, by design. Just in case people ended up falling off of the bed when getting rambunctious. A built in failsafe, as it were.
I've never met her.
But I was exceptionally close friends with her sister. Little Lilith was always a treat.

>> No.2016984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546123742523.jpg -(256.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262957

>>2016983
Oh, really? You should... hic. She's great. Lilith's great too. Best family I've had since hic the people at... Wille...
Nodding as she'll settle into the comfortable carpet, not really feeling the need to get up or anything

>> No.2016985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546125209740.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2016984
Well that's good to hear, Asuka.
Nod nod.
Everyone needs some kind of support system. That you've fallen in with the Aenslands is good news. Glad to hear you've found a family to call your own.

I used to think that family was something that, well, not everyone needed. That there were some people that could just hack it on their own. Family was something that other people had, you know?
Now that I have one... well.
I know how very wrong I was.

>> No.2016986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546125693199.jpg -(306.7 KiB, 530x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314020

>>2016985
Yeah... it does help with... everything hic

>> No.2016987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546126137823.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2016986
That it does, heheh. That it does...
And so fade to more drinking, only this time from the floor because you can't fall over if you're already there!

>> No.2016988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546132319882.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

As requested, lying around at home, being a layabout after going around delivering presents and having a Christmas Party, this loser would be particularly pooped. Especially after having to deal with certain others. So he'd be taking some time to himself, sleeping on a couch while the others continue to mess around.

>> No.2016989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546132412118.jpg -(382.2 KiB, 950x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391407

>>2016672
Yeah I could probably do with a shower anyways.

Rikka goes to find the bathroom to get cleaned up

>> No.2016990   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2016988
Ding dong
Someone seems to be ringing the doorbell, and non one seems to be around, you should probably get that

>> No.2016991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546132761971.jpg -(124.9 KiB, 776x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127869

>>2016989
"That's good. There are drawers near the bathroom, you can probably borrow some clothes for the night. Although, you'll the lower half might not fit..."
She shrugs to herself, walking over closet and getting herself a water bottle.
"Maybe one of the dresses might fit you Rikka."

>> No.2016992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546132874542.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2016990
He puts the covers over himself, wanting to simply sleep in more. The dolt tries to ignore the doorbell ringing to continue resting under a blanket.

>> No.2016993   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2016992
The doorbell would just keep ringing as he stays under the blankets, likely with no signs of stopping

>> No.2016994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546133193396.png -(347.0 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355306

>>2016991
Are you trying to say my butt is too big for your clothes...

Rikka does not take kindly to this insinuation.

>> No.2016995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546133264343.png -(99.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101396

>>2016993
Getting irritated with the incessant noise, he finally gets up annoyed, and grumbling. June looks through the peephole to see who is causing this noise instead of immediately opening the door.

>> No.2016996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546133758416.jpg -(135.6 KiB, 825x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138818

>>2016994
"Being blunt- Yes. I may have big thighs like you, but that... I'm completely flat in comparison."

"Is your butt a sensitive subject for you or somethin'?"

>> No.2016997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546133805288.png -(354.3 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362851

>>2016996
Is being called fat not a sensitive subject for all girls?

>> No.2016998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546133986482.jpg -(134.4 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137575

>>2016995
He'd see a girl standing outside, all dressed and waiting there for him to answer the door

>> No.2016999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546134200831.png -(148.0 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151537

>>2016997
"I didn't mean fat, just that its big. That sort of thing is nice in its own way. My body won't change any time soon, and I'm not taking no stupid potions or magic to speed it up. I can hardly trust half the things here..."

>> No.2017000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546134457268.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2016998
Who the hell is that? They look frighteningly similar.
June's hand slowly turns the handle, before stopping.
...This formula seems really damn familiar. Shit. Can't be...
His hand continues to turn the door knob, undoing the various magic locks on the door as he slowly opens it for her.
"Excuse me, you've got the wrong house. Please go back to where you came from and thank you very much."
And he'd promptly close the door.

>> No.2017001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546134640602.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 714x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54501

>>2016999
Rikka rolls her eyes before hitting the bathroom, she'll deal with this clothes problem later.

>> No.2017002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546134981060.png -(258.2 KiB, 622x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264418

>>2017001
"Well then- 'bout time I get to work~"
Unsure of how long Rikka would be in the bath, Selenoah decides to spend her time cooking up a meal for the two of them whilst she's in there...

>> No.2017003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546135438817.jpg -(123.2 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126154

>>2017000
H-huh!?
She didn't even get a moment to get a word in, and would panic a bit at the door being closed so suddenly
She would ring the doorbell a few times panicked

>> No.2017004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546135498817.jpg -(461.7 KiB, 1240x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472741

>>2017002
Rikka's not gonna be in too long, or she wouldn't be if her head wasn't constantly on a swivel for any weird shit that might pop up. Especially cause she can't seem to get the damn collar off.

>> No.2017005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546135875009.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2017003
He feels a tad guilty, standing there, listening to the doorbell. Ultimately the fool would concede, and open the door to her.
"What're you here for?"
Can't be her, she's too old.

>> No.2017006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546136138099.jpg -(76.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78640

>>2017004
Selenoah would be taking her time cooking up some juicy steaks. Making a hearty meal to go with a hard day, not minding the wait for Rikka.
What else should I do...?
She's preoccupied with her own thoughts thinking rikka'd spend a bit of time in there.

>> No.2017007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546136309850.jpg -(209.9 KiB, 1444x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214900

>>2017006
It's gonna be a solid 23 minutes before he finally comes out, and there's a grunting battle to get one of the spare apparel over her thicc ass, but she manages and returns with her hair up.

>> No.2017008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546136753182.jpg -(134.4 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137575

>>2017005
A-ah!
I'm Inazuma, pleased to meet you!
She would say with a bow

>> No.2017009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546136771804.png -(626.8 KiB, 765x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
641863

>>2017007
"Feeling better Rikka?"
She'd send a small wave her way as she continues to set the table. A nice juicy wyvern steak, a side of asparagus and rice.
"Have a bit, you'll need a meal. The food here is really good at least."

>> No.2017010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546137054013.jpg -(365.7 KiB, 588x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374467

>>2017009
A bit. I still don't like the collar much.

She looks at this relatively normal meal, and looks up skeptically before having a seat to eat, taking a knife so she can cut this steak.

You know, all things aside, you're pretty nice.

>> No.2017011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546137133120.png -(352.7 KiB, 600x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361170

>>2017008
"I was really hoping that wasn't the case... Nor does that answer my question... What are you doing here Inazuma?"
Please don't let 'that' be the case here.

>> No.2017012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546137388379.png -(422.0 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432084

>>2017010
"Between a collar, or a magical tramp stamp, which would you prefer then?"
Selenoah looks away, a shameful look on her face apparent for a moment before she shakes her face.
"Mmm, thanks for saying that Rikka, although I'm not too sure about that..."
It's just better for her to have a more decent time before she's ultimately corrupted...

>> No.2017013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546138093658.png -(25.0 KiB, 198x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25577

>>2016919
The good doctor growls a little at Kuroko. She'll look around the room on the off chance that there might be an escape route. All she wants is to go home and set her broken finger, trying to concentrate through the pain.

>> No.2017014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546138357996.jpg -(387.5 KiB, 2039x2894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396770

>>2017012
When you put it that way, I guess I'll take the collar.

Rikka takes a bite of the steak and makes a confused face.

This...this is amazing but it tastes...It doesn't taste like beef. What is it?

>> No.2017015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546138634132.jpg -(102.3 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104794

>>2017011
W-well...
There's been some talk around the base, and you were brought up as a very capable commander.

>> No.2017016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546138658496.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158710

>>2017014
"That's usually how it goes..."

"It's wyvern meat. A bit of the inner flank? The tastes can vary wildly depending on what type of monster it was..."
The little green glutton cuts into it, visibly enjoying the meal, her expression melting in bliss as she takes it in.
"It's a rare treat, so eat up and enjoy yourself Rikka."

>> No.2017017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546138774405.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2017015
"I don't know who you were talking to. But they are very wrong. No one in this house is that capable."
I can't even fix things in the home, so that definitely can't be me. Nope. I refuse.
"Wait, why'm I even the topic at a base? Fucking what?"

>> No.2017018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546139028077.png -(55.5 KiB, 449x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56880

>>2017013
Kuu-chan picked the room she was going to use carefully. There are no windows at all and the only way out is the way they came in. The door. And Kuu's the only one in the way of that

"Now you sound like a doggy~"

Something metallic flashes! And the doctor's top is cut through the middle, along with her bra if she was wearing one

>> No.2017019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546139279364.png -(20.8 KiB, 183x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21346

>>2017018
Kuu-chan PLZ!
It takes a moment for her to realise what's happened, but her chest is exposed for the pyshopath to see.
Ahhhhh! J-Just leave me alone!
She's in full fight or flight mode and she tries to scramble past her, heading for that door to try and escape.

>> No.2017020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546139606418.png -(38.3 KiB, 303x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39177

>>2017019
"Heh~♥"

Unfortunately for the good doctor, Kuu-chan allowed her to get that far only for her to realize that the knob? There is no knob, just a keyhole. You need the key to open that door, the door is large, thick and metallic, there is no way Gertrude can break it down. Kuu-chan chose carefully

"Ahihihihi~ Gottem'~"

Last edited 18/12/29(Sat)22:13.

>> No.2017021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546139899815.jpg -(192.8 KiB, 1442x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197429

>>2017016
"Wyvern"? Isn't that some kind of dragon or the like?
I didn't expect you to be handing me something like this.

Rikka continues nomming away happily regardless of commentary.

>> No.2017022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546140147346.png -(29.8 KiB, 156x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30564

>>2017020
Noooooo...
The Good doctor will claw at the door a little before she just breaks down crying from the pain and the fear. She can't even form words right now. Poor thing.

>> No.2017023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546140252239.png -(422.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432627

>>2017021
"Yeah, usually a wyvern is a smaller dragon, only two legs and wings... Some variations like that. Still big since a single wyvern gives off quite a bit of food you know. I'm not gonna eat it all myself..."

"I treat my things well. So of course I'll take care of you as such too."
She wipes off some messy juice from her mouth, showing Rikka a wide smile.

>> No.2017024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546140604680.png -(111.3 KiB, 670x311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113972

>>2017022
"That's right, you didn't think it was going to be that easy did you? Pyon~"

Kuu-chan's just enjoying messing with this poor woman. Normally she would have just been her usual silly, gay, self in order to get her into bed since women seem to find her so charming. But that hate magnet...

Kuu-chan didn't expect an answer given Gertrude's state. So the tall woman starts walking towards Gertrude and then grabs her ponytail and drags her back toward's the single bed in the room

And then just lifts her up and tosses her on to it

>> No.2017025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546141278011.png -(86.0 KiB, 540x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88097

>>2017024
Pomp =3
Simon will yelp as she's dragged across the floor by her ponytail. She'll just lay on the bed for a moment before she starts trying to crawl away from this bitch.
L-Leave me alone!

>> No.2017026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546141325363.jpg -(134.4 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137575

>>2017017
Inazuma would nod
Yes, I don't know who started it, but your name eventually reached us and the commander of the base.

>> No.2017027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546141667413.png -(230.9 KiB, 700x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236463

>>2017023
Rikka gives a bemused smile back
I guess being your property won't be so bad.

>> No.2017028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546141999504.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2017026
Base... That means the usual suspects. Helen, Reika, Skadi.
"You're a fool for listening to those rumors then Inazuma."
He shakes his head, sighing to himself. Making way so she can come in.
"Its awkward standing around like this talking, at the very least come in."

>> No.2017029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546142353710.png -(59.4 KiB, 260x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60824

>>2017025
"Let me think about it."

"..."

"Nah~"

Kuu-chan crawls on to the bed, towering above her and looks down at her. Before just pinning her down by her arms with intense strength

"You have nice boobies~ I usually like then bigger, but, since you're already here~♥"

Her log tongue slithers out and licks at her exposed chest, just savoring it for now

>> No.2017030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546142585081.png -(318.8 KiB, 500x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326454

>>2017027
"Good girl. I'm liking you more and more Rikka."
Her voice carries a sweet and whimsical tone, digging into her meal once more.
"Got any preferences on what you want Rikka? Any interests in all...?"

>> No.2017031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546142928939.png -(82.9 KiB, 348x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84878

>>2017029
Simon still tries to get away from her. Not that she can do much to overpower the woman on top of her.
G-Gross! S-Stop that!
You are not Ada.

>> No.2017032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546143502357.png -(451.5 KiB, 894x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462370

>>2017031
Her resistance only makes Kuu-chan harder! She, of course, does not heed Gertrude's pleas. Kuu-chan's expression grows more and lewder, as she continues tasting the good doctor. Her tongue teasing her nipples and soft skin around them. Her hand sliding down toward one of Simon's wrists, lifting it up and placing it on top of the other and pins her down that way

"Haaaa~ A nice taste~"

And her other hand starts slipping underneath her bottoms and pulls them down

>> No.2017033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546143697743.jpg -(100.6 KiB, 1280x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102971

>>2017032
The woman will squirm and do her best to get away from Kuu-chan, although it's not doing her much good.
P-Please! Please stop this!

>> No.2017034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546144472504.png -(229.1 KiB, 469x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234605

>>2017033
Poor Gertrude. Kuu-chan keeps doing her thing, not listening to her. Once her bottoms are off Kuu takes a moment to tease her captive's sex with her finger, just pressing her finger up against her slit and rubbing up and down, while licking and sucking on her nipples

Until finally! Kuu suddenly looks up at her with a dark smile and uses the doctor's panties and skirt/whatever she was wearing to bind her hands tightly with expert knots

"Going to need both my hands~"

>> No.2017035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546144646075.jpg -(102.3 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104795

Thank you!
She would say bowing and then coming in

>> No.2017036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546144970773.png -(82.6 KiB, 286x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84547

>>2017034
No! No no no! Stop this!
Gertrude's protests continue, doing her best to at least try to make life difficult for Kuroko. Not that it's going to stop her. ;_;.

>> No.2017037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546145142584.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2017035
"Mmm..."
He glances at her as he closes the door, looking over the ship.
It really is an inazuma...
"You don't really need a commander do you? There's no issues in the sea as far as I've heard."

>> No.2017038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546145560588.jpg -(123.2 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126154

>>2017037
Well, we are always in need of more commanders, even if everything is peaceful.

>> No.2017039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546145957819.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2017038
"That doesn't make sense. You've even got abyssals in there from what I've seen before."

"I'mma decline. I really can't be anyone's commander. Not good for that type of job."
I can only do so much on my own. Having an actual job would be too much for my plate now.

>> No.2017040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546146785310.jpg -(187.8 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192284

>>2017039
R-really?
She'd look down a bit disappointed
You don't want to try, e-even for a little while?

>> No.2017041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546147009533.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2017040
"...I'm not the commander type."
Damnit.
Contrary to his words, he'd curiously continue.
"...What would a commander even do anyway? In times of peace, what, training ships and farming resources...?"

>> No.2017042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546147937656.jpg -(194.6 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199298

>>2017041
She would cheer right up and smile, nodding
Mhm! And traveling the big open seas!
It does sound a bit tedious, but everyone has fun, and it's a chance to see a bit of the world too!

>> No.2017043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546148215818.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2017042
"I'm being played like a god damn fiddle."
Still excursions on the sea don't sound bad.
"I'll try as a tentative worker there. A compromise just to see how it is there, alright?"

>> No.2017044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546149722249.jpg -(187.8 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192284

>>2017043
Her smile would get bigger
Yes, I-I'm sure you will love it!

>> No.2017045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546150039271.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2017044
"Love is a strong word... Although I'll probably like it."
His eyebrows relax a bit seeing her smile.
"...You aren't trying to bait me into something stupid are you?"

>> No.2017046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546150769629.jpg -(163.2 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167105

>>2017045
AWAWA!?
That caught her by surprise
N-no of course not!

>> No.2017047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546151017172.png -(188.1 KiB, 754x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192569

>>2017046
"That reaction says otherwise Inazuma..."
He shakes his head, dropping his shoulders in unison.
"Eh, I'll test your bait, it can't be that bad..."
No way I can lose to a bunch of ship girls, so I could escape without issue. Hehe.
This expression becomes relevant for a second there.
Or I'm a goddamn clown.

>> No.2017048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546151159318.jpg -(134.3 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137574

>>2017047
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm glad to hear it!

>> No.2017049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546151338227.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2017048
"Then what's next? You want me to visit the base with you then?"

>> No.2017050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546151530126.jpg -(387.9 KiB, 1200x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397241

>>2017049
She'd nod
Yes, and to meet the main Commander of the base.

>> No.2017051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546151735917.png -(147.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151161

>>2017050
"Sure, lead the way. Which base is it?"
Mmm? Main Commander, eh?

>> No.2017052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546152875711.jpg -(412.5 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422383

>>2017051
The main base is in aberdeen.
We'll have to take a teleporter there.

>> No.2017053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546153228653.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2017052
"All the way in Aberdeen..."
He ponders this for a bit, then nods.
"Should be fine, the little ones are all playing together. Don't need me around for all that."

>> No.2017054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546153389148.jpg -(187.8 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192284

>>2017053
She'd smile and lead the way
Okay, then the teleporter is this way!

>> No.2017055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546154034974.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>2017054
"Alright. Lead the way Inazuma."
Surprising seeing a destroyer this big.
And so he'd follow her, not minding too much... But still keeping a way eye on her.

>> No.2017056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546154222475.jpg -(134.4 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137575

>>2017055
There wouldn't be much to it, she would lead him to the teleporter like she said she would, and it would even teleport them to the heart of Aberdeen

>> No.2017057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546154402181.png -(396.9 KiB, 697x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406429

>>2017056
He'd take in the sights, since it has been a significant time since he'd gone and visited Aberdeen.
"And your boss is where now? In the military base?"

>> No.2017058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546154585416.jpg -(194.6 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199297

>>2017057
Yes, and they'll be very happy to meet you too!
She would begin leading the way again

>> No.2017059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546154718514.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2017058
"...They?"
June feels a cold shiver ride through his spine, expecting something to be off about this.
"Who else is in your fleet...?"

>> No.2017060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546155027504.jpg -(404.5 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414206

>>2017059
You'll see.
She'll take him through the base and then right to the door of the commander's office
The commander is right through here.
She would knock on the door

>> No.2017061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546155221082.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2017060
"I never like the sounds of that."
He'd anxiously tap his foot against the floor ready to bolt at a moment's notice. But still, very curious as to what may be running this place.

>> No.2017062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546156258005.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044401

>>2017061
Come in.
The voice from inside would say, as Inazuma then opens the door
He would then be greeted with the sight of a woman with long white hair dressed in admiral attire
With her would be two small drones
I see you've returned with the man.
Everything went well then?

>> No.2017063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546156432736.png -(272.8 KiB, 1287x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279369

>>2017062
"A Wo-class? Went well then? The hell?"
He has multiple questions, quickly looking at Inazuma for an answer.

>> No.2017064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546156775290.jpg -(346.7 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355046

>>2017063
Inazuma: Mhm! That you would try things out.
Inazuma: This is our commander! She takes care of everything at the main base and helps run all the others too.
Admiral: Inazuma originally talked to me about bringing you here, so I let her take care of it.
Admiral: I figured you would be in good hands with her, considering she is one of the strongest abyssal ships here.

>> No.2017065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546157269009.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2017064
"Well... Damn."
He clicks his tongue, stepping forward with a hand out.
"Nice to meet you then Wo-class. Or do you have a proper name at this time?"
A wo-class? Not even an oni or princess type?
Then it sinks in, he was focusing on the wrong part.
"Wait, Inazuma's an abyssal? I..."
He shakes his head.

>> No.2017066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546158275128.jpg -(177.6 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181838

>>2017065
Inazuma: I try not to show it much, but I sank 15 years ago when the angels attacked and that's how I became an Abyssal.
Inazuma: I didn't really notice it very much at first either.
Hatsuyo: I have a name, yes. It's Hatsuyo.

>> No.2017067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546158516602.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2017066
June's inner dad will begin to peak out. While he listens to them, he pats Inazuma's head, regardless of it happening so long ago.

"In that case... It's nice to meet you Hatsuyo."
Hatsuyo... Yo... Wo.. Similar sound.
Her being taller is irrelevant, he's gonna make this relevant.

>> No.2017068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546159682167.jpg -(420.0 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430066

>>2017067
This would be her expression right now as she has no idea how to take these headpats. She hasn't received such things in a while
Hatsuyo: Are you in the habit of doing that to all the ships you meet?

>> No.2017069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546159776753.jpg -(89.6 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91781

>>2017068
"I make no guarantee of doing that to many ships... Just a few. Inazuma's a good girl."
He continues to pat her head! Not stopping any time soon.

>> No.2017070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546199101093.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044401

>>2017069
Hatsuyo: That's good, she could use a good admiral.
Not sure if June took the time to notice, but this wo class would have a wedding ring on one of her fingers

>> No.2017071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546199316399.png -(147.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151161

>>2017070
"Don't really know about that..."
He'd notice. Although, he won't say anything of it just yet. Instead, he continues to fluff Inazuma more.
"I'd be considered a really bad one anyway..."

>> No.2017072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546199448323.jpg -(355.5 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364056

>>2017071
Hatsuyo: Well, you've agreed to try things out, so only one way to find out.
Inazuma isn't very used to being pampered this much
Inazuma: I think he'll do a great job.

>> No.2017073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546199851050.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2017072
"You two are way too optimistic about me."
That's suspicious as heck.
"Being surrounded by too many good women is bad y'know?"
As far as I know there aren't male ships, let alone there's only so many men on this planet...

>> No.2017074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546201181701.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044401

>>2017073
Hatsuyo: You cannot possibly do worse than Colette.
Hatsuyo: She's the epitome of Lazy.

>> No.2017075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546201440666.jpg -(323.4 KiB, 611x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331144

>>2017074
"I dunno, I don't know that person..."
I've been stagnating for how long?
"Eh, we'll see... What's the first thing I'm supposed to do?"

>> No.2017076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546202656453.jpg -(387.9 KiB, 1200x866) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397241

>>2017075
Hatsuyo: Well, before anything, I think you should meet your crew.
Inazuma: Once you're a little settled in, we can start with giving you your duties.

>> No.2017077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546202908016.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2017076
Being under a Wo-class doesn't sound bad. Really glad I didn't let that slip out, it doesn't sound right.
"Then we'll be heading to the barracks then? What other ships are there?"

>> No.2017078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546204482635.jpg -(355.5 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364056

>>2017077
Hatsuyo: here's a list of the ships available and waiting right now.
She would walk to her desk and grab a long list and would hand it to him
There was quite the list, some amongst those were abyssal that would even be higher rank than Hatsuyo, but somehow weren't

>> No.2017079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546204701971.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2017078
"...What? Wait, available and waiting? As in they're on standby?"
Weird, weird. Well, I suppose this one Wo-class is quite the individual then... She's even married.
His eyes skim through the list looking for any familiar names.

>> No.2017080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546205345242.jpg -(359.0 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367623

>>2017079
The list would have a ton of them, including the familiar destroyers he knows
You have the choice of a few ships, we can't assign many to someone who simply started after all, so choose whichever ship you're most familiar with.
Also I forgot, since he is an incubus, if he does try to scan Hatsuyo for power level he would see why she's the current commander

>> No.2017081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546206250161.png -(99.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101409

>>2017080
"I'd prefer ships I don't know... Although that's hard to ask for when you recognize most ships in the list."
Surprising considering its been years...
"I'll leave the decision to you two, I'd prefer to not choose myself..."
At this juncture, he'd probably feel the noticeable difference in Wo-class's power, but keep to himself, not minding it.

>> No.2017082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546206958663.png -(1019.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1044401

>>2017081
Hatsuyo: If that is how you feel then I will select ships I think would work well with your personality.
Inazuma: I'll take you to see the others.

>> No.2017083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546207179962.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2017082
"I doubt you'll find any that work with my trashy personality..."
He happily chuckles to himself, glancing towards Inazuma, nodding to her.
"Lead the way, I've never been in this base before. Which others specifically?"

>> No.2017087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546229467714.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>2016958
And it looks like Megan is being nice this time and giving Gemini first dibs on the happy dog boy, because poor Gemini doesn't get enough love in general.
So goood.....
In the mean time Megan's just tail fondling.

>> No.2017088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546230372389.jpg -(159.6 KiB, 638x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163382

>>2016938
With a small giggle, the bun nods in response.
Yeah, it just about ended when you finished saying 'refractory period', heh.
The couple of strokes seemed to be enough of a nudge to make her fully hard again, eliciting yet a few more coos from her.
A-Ah~ Of course, I'm not usually the rough type, until my partner asks me to be, that is~
As the birb leans forward to grab onto Sponty's shoulders, she in turn reaches for Aya's loins, grabbing them to guide her gently. Slowly, she'll lower her, bringing her closer until she connects with her, her sex simply resting on the stripper's swollen tip. Looking up at her with a lustful grin, the bun asks the modest reporter one last time:
Ready~?

>> No.2017089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546230892721.jpg -(596.4 KiB, 777x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610699

>>2016958
And Gemini was happy to have it at this point!
MMMMmmm.....
The Eldest Fox daughter pouncing on the doge boy!

>> No.2017090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546231507803.jpg -(109.1 KiB, 850x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111675

>>2017088
Aya takes deep, shuddering breaths as she slowly lowers herself to be all but impaled upon the fleshy length of Sponty's cock. There was a slight tremble in her muscles as she hovered until the tip of the rabbit's length kissed her opening.
You, ah, you better believe it~
She says with an air of bravado, but judging from how her heart was pounding in her chest, it was a false confidence. It wasn't that Aya was scared of Sponty, despite her intimidating girth. The unfortunate in love bird simply had not yet found her confidence, and thus was more than a little nervous. It had been a while since she'd been intimate with anyone, and she was understandably anxious to be back in the proverbial saddle.
W-Wow. That's... that's warm.
She says, giving a nervous little laugh after.
The heat coming off of this thing, sheesh...
Indeed, Sponty's cock felt more than warm against her pussy, though that might have been a result of the warmed lubricant gel, or the fact that Aya's own sex dripped with her own brand of excitement, the bird turned on from their little bout of foreplay. Exposed to the comparatively cool air as it was, the heat from the rabbit's erect length was a welcome sensation. Of course, the twin lubricants of both the bottle's contents and the bird's natural honey ensured that the tip of Sponty's rod did not just kiss the bird's entrance. The slightest pressure caused Sponty to glide right into Aya's welcoming folds despite the sudden contact making the bird clench down. Sponty would feel her tip pop right into the tight little bird almost immediately after contact.
G-Great Dragon...
Aya pants out in a way that Sponty might have heard most people say "Oh God."

>> No.2017091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546232671704.jpg -(376.2 KiB, 1280x1774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385196

>>2016952
That's a pretty good idea actually... You know what? Let it go outside. Chain Chomps aren't usually bothered by the heat, it'll enjoy roaming around. And neither of us will have to pay attention to it.
>>2016957
And then she noticed Lupul acting funny. I wonder how long until Lupul cracks!
...You seem a little spacey today, Lupul.
I bet he's thinkin' weird thoughts again!

>> No.2017092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546233953608.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89279

>>2016957
Yes she did have big BOObies for a princess.
Yes, well I didn't expect to end up here, or to be working for Bowser like this, but heheh, I won't give up yet....
The ghost said with a sneaky smile... clear she's not the most loyal of minions.

>>2017091
Good idea, least of the damage they can do out there is chew on Volcanic rock.
She'd look at Lupul too.
Is this normal for him?

>> No.2017093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546234064216.png -(936.4 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
958901

>>2017090
Amused by Aya's idiolect, Sponty can't help but add jokingly:
Some people might call it that, I suppose~
True to her word however, she would take the greatest care to keep her partner from getting hurt. Instead of bringing her down, the slipperiness alone would in fact make the stripper hold her friend up, to keep her from falling too soon and potentially harming herself.
A-Ah, easy now...
As the reporter's flower was being invaded by her girthy, throbbing rod, Sponty exhaled slowly to avoid making any sudden movements. The head pushed against and past her pristine lips, every following inch would leave a noticeable bulge on the girl's ventre, slowly creeping its way up in real time before her very eyes. Her boiling, constricting depths were a pleasurably tight fit for the rabbit to say the least, but her trembling hands would still miraculously manage to keep Aya from impaling herself.
Gh~ A-Almost there...!
Eventually, after an interminable descent, the bird girl's groin would collide with Sponty's, the wet squelch confirming that she had just taken a little under a dozen and a half inches of bunny cock into herself, with relatively little pain, thanks to the magic of that special lubricant she'd gotten her hands on. Meanwhile, the stripper would be fighting with all her might to keep herself from simply jostling Aya up and down, trying instead to savor the moment as the girl's strained walls hugged and squeezed the entirety of her length from every angle simultaneously.
Nnngh~ Aah, ah, h-how you holding up? Still in, nn, one piece~?

>> No.2017094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546234475704.jpg -(75.1 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76879

>>2016958
He'd find he'd have quite a bit of tail to stroke, apparently all her time has made her tail no less long or fluffy than before, if anything she's about to the point of growing new ones now, a fact that was sure to please everyone.
AHhhhhh......
She'd present her tails and pussy to them both as she lost herself in the feeling.
More, I want more.

>> No.2017095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546234753329.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2017091
>>2017092
Nothing wrong, Lord Bowser, Queen Teresa.
He says with a little nod by way of respect. His tone is off-handed, though he speaks without looking at either of them. He's also turned slightly to the side in an effort to hide the tenting of his robes.
Simply feeling a little warm under the collar, as it were.

For a mere King like myself to have the honor of being graced by only one of your spectacular presences would have been a crowning event, but to stand in the presence of two divine beauties like yourselves is something I am humbled by. Forgive me if I seem out of sorts, I am simply trying to maintain my composure in the sight of such radiant majesty.

>> No.2017096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546235260106.png -(1.1 MiB, 1250x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1178812

>>2017092
>>2017095
Bowser listens and then nods, elbowing the ghost.

Heh, yep! This is pretty normal for him. He's a real charmer apparently. He's not wrong though, it is an honor to be in my presence.

>> No.2017097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546236180838.jpg -(561.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
574447

>>2017093
The bird girl wouldn't have said much on her way down. As her stomach starts to bulge with Sponty's girth as she takes in inch after inch of the rabbit stripper's meaty length, one of her hands goes to press against the little outline bulging from her otherwise flat stomach.
D-Damn... that's huge...
She says through slow, deep breaths. Aya's wings flap a bit behind her, almost an involuntary reflex as if they'd help slow her descent down Sponty's proffered length.
But I'll be damned if it doesn't feel so good...
She says shakily, every twitch of movement stirring her insides as muscles she'd not used in a long time are stretched by the girthy rabbit cock. It was a pleasure entirely separate from the orgasm that promised release from Aya's sexual frustrations, but an almost muscular pleasure as she enjoyed the sensation of being filled beyond anything she'd ever felt. She smiles, eyes closed as she relishes the feeling of just having Sponty inside of her.
Oh fuck I don't think I've ever been this full...
Eventually she tucks her legs underneath her as her hips sink to meet Sponty's, sighing a deep, contented sigh as she settles into a comfortable position. Little involuntary muscle twitches sent pleasure up Aya's spine as she clenched around Sponty's length inside of her, her muscles unable to get any manner of grip thanks to the lubricant and thus simply ripple and spasm along the fleshy rod as Aya comes to rest.
Fuuuuck, Sponty. It's been so long I forgot it could feel this good...

>> No.2017098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546237655630.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 190x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10656

>>2017096
>>2017095
Quite a flatter too, he's wise to respect us....
She'd say boldly.
I see why he's so useful too you, though... I'm not sure if that's charming.
Since she doesn't get things like that from being dead forever.

>> No.2017099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546238063486.png -(230.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235639

>>2017097
With hastened breaths, Sponty in turn shakily responds:
A-And I didn't think you could even get this full, hehe~
Every little spasm and involuntary squeeze of her pulsating length is met with a squeak from the overly endowed bunny, eliciting small dainty responses from the otherwise bold and extravagantly-bodied stripper.
Eep~ Y-You're squeezing so tightly around me!
Already feeling the rising arousal within her urging her to press onward, the bunny shifts her grasp in order to better hold the girl currently lodged onto her. Her digits sink slightly into Aya's perky little rear as she steals a grope, kneading her round cheeks before steadying her in place.
A-Alright, let's take it slow...
Just as mindful as she was the first time around, Sponty would gently lift the bird back up, following the slight curve of her length and exposing the drenched inches of her cock to the cool ambient air once again. Only once the slight bump of her swollen glans could be felt pressing against her Aya's entrance would she come to a stop, and begin making her way back down, picking just a hint of speed in the process, barely enough to produce an audible little smack as they collided once again.

>> No.2017100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546239010255.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2017096
>>2017098
He just nods, once again thankful that the praise on them prevented them from paying much more attention to him.
At any rate, I am happy to be of assistance, Lord Bowser.
He nods over to the queen boo.
And you as well, Queen Teresa. I would be happy to make my resources available to you should you have use of them, your majesty.

>> No.2017101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546239357476.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 572x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202654

>>2017099
I-I didn't either, heh...
She says, laughing a bit as she bites her lower lip in an effort to stave off the shudders of pleasure that ripple up and down her spine. She gives a little "Ah!" once Sponty squeezes her rear, but arcs her back a little to push what little cushion she had into the rabbit's grip. Her ass certainly didn't have much in the way of padding, being toned and slightly muscular thanks to her active lifestyle. Still, it's curvature could not be denied as Sponty would feel it press into her palm, encouraging her touches.
Whoever makes that stuff does good work...
She says, catching her breath at the height of the backstroke before she started to glide down Sponty's shaft again.
Hmmmm, fuck...
She says as once again she's speared open and the meaty length of the rabbit's cock once again causes her stomach to bulge out into the shape of it.
H-Heheh, if it feels good all the time, then I might just have to keep you around~
She says playfully as once again her hips come to rest flush against Sponty's.

>> No.2017102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546263872784.png -(436.7 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447212

>>2017098
I didn't say I was charmed. But I respect what he does.
She nods, folding her arms underneath her breasts as she did so, accidentally making them more pronounced in the moment!
>>2017100
...And since you say that, you can help her out with her haunted castle-planet thing!

>> No.2017109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1546310734778.jpg -(214.8 KiB, 800x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219985

>>2017102
Well if he's earned your respect, I guess I'll give him a little credit, for a living person.
She said joining in the pose causing the outline of her nipples to show through her pale dress.
Yes my horror land, I'll need a lot of scary stuff for that... maybe another biting Piano or something like that, oooh also a flaming merry go round.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff