[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1545540946521.jpg -(34.6 KiB, 480x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35392 No.2016187   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2016188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545541554925.png -(284.2 KiB, 504x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291016
>BOI

Nero will appear before the Cat wielding her own weapon.

Do stop running, please. It'll be more pleasant for both of us~

>> No.2016190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545541702751.jpg -(82.7 KiB, 758x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84699
>Elf

Haha well, you can't have it both ways can you?

>> No.2016191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545541959815.jpg -(147.0 KiB, 400x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150496

>>2016189
She'd take it with a grain of salt. After knowing Suguri for so long, something like that would be fairly believable, since she's lived for such a long time...

>> No.2016192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545542108084.jpg -(47.7 KiB, 593x542) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48826

>>2016190
"That is certainly true. I can pout about it, but that'll serve no purpose-"

"Instead, what'd sound like fun to you? House intruding/kidnapping a pittoo, or doing something else?"

>> No.2016193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545543212290.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 655x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206934

>>2016192
Kidnapping Pittoo is always fun. I don't think he'd cooperate though.

>> No.2016194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545543272171.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84513

>>2016191
Once they arrive at her house, Reika would knock on the door

>> No.2016195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545543402531.png -(187.5 KiB, 487x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191987

>>2016193
"It's just a prank anyhow. Well, home intruding may work, but I dunno about that guy..."

>> No.2016196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545543558435.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 640x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325111

>>2016194
Hime waits quietly at the side. hands fingering necklace while waiting for Suguri to come out.

>> No.2016197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545543606401.png -(549.8 KiB, 1000x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563021

>>2016187
The cat burglar will be frighten by the sudden appearance of this Blonde hair short woman.
????: W-What?
With her free hand, she lunges at the Saber with her claws to try and scratch the Roman.
Hey, I'm warning you!
Nero will dash his way towards the cat and leaps into the air only this time he's aiming to dropkick the cat before she attacks the Roman Nero.

>> No.2016198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545543833678.jpg -(2.2 MiB, 2500x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2255564

>>2016196
Eventually the silver haired shorty would show up and open the door
Natsu: Reika?
Then she's spot Hime, and then realize the two of them were naked
Natsu: ... Reika, what did you do this time?
Also to note, this Suguri's choise of clothes was a bit darker than the other, along with different stuff like her boots

>> No.2016199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544183197.jpg -(219.5 KiB, 450x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224729

>>2016198
Well, gotta remember, billion+ Suguri wears dark clothes too. Well, traditionally anyway...
"Hey Natsu, nice to meet you? Should I say again? Fufu~"
She chuckles, holding out a hand to Suguri, being rather amiable to her.

>> No.2016200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544207822.jpg -(123.9 KiB, 600x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126916

>>2016195
He's my twin! But he's like a lot edgier and is always grumpy about something.

>> No.2016201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544378224.jpg -(884.7 KiB, 883x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905932

>>2016197
The Roman is much faster than both of them combined.
The moment the cat lunges, Nero will grab the cat by her wrist and then throw her into the ground, pulling her arms up behind her to keep her pinned.

...I'm a military tactician. Lunging so carelessly is a good way to get subdued in hand to hand combat.

>> No.2016202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544569554.jpg -(283.6 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290374

>>2016199
Reika would just smirk and look to Hime
Natsu would Sigh
Natsu: I know what you want, so come on inside, I have a feeling the chains are going to fly out all over the place at some point anyway.
She doesn't shake her hand yet, but she is letting her in

>> No.2016203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544580214.png -(116.8 KiB, 354x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119567

>>2016200
"...That's quite the contrast. But that sounds fun regardless even if he's a stick in the mud."

"Do you think he'd spend any time with other people for Christmas?"

>> No.2016204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544752558.jpg -(219.5 KiB, 450x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224729

>>2016202
Hime looks visibly sad, placing her hands back onto her necklace while facing away. She'd still go inside, but still..

>> No.2016205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544810677.jpg -(58.0 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59404

>>2016203
I doubt it. He thinks he's too cool for things like that.

>> No.2016206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545544983201.jpg -(68.1 KiB, 609x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69685

>>2016205
"Perfect, it should be fine house intruding then. Maybe inviting some other person that knows him would be good? Got any people in mind for it?"

>> No.2016207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545545020184.jpg -(62.9 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64459

>>2016204
Once inside, she would close the door and let them sit wherever they want
Reika: I wouldn't let it bother you, she's usually always like that.
Natsu would come in
Natsu: It doesn't take much to know what you're thinking Reika, remember, I was in the war too, I'm a lot sharper than regular Suguri.
She would sit down in front of hime, and then offer her hand
Natsu: Sorry, I want to save this for while we were indoors.

>> No.2016208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545545223631.png -(252.5 KiB, 500x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258599

>>2016206
Uhh... I know Alexis likes to mess with him a lot, but I have no idea where she's at. Maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be more people bugging him like us!

>> No.2016209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545545408298.jpg -(377.0 KiB, 520x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386008

>>2016207
"Mmm..."
Hime grabs Natsu's hand shaking it firmly, leaning in for a hug, assuming natsu lets her...
"That's more like it... It's similar to her."

>> No.2016210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545545739084.png -(153.4 KiB, 500x1048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157049

>>2016208
"That's all? How droll. But it'll be fine. I think if you visit, that bird brain would get rustled enough for a good show. Although, I hardly know 'em."
Since Adam will be with Erika, I'll gladly step out and let them have their fun... It sounds a little pathetic though.

>> No.2016211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545546013146.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 524x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234934

>>2016201
She struggles to try and get free, not expecting such a small woman being able to man-handle her.
????: Geh, let go of me you bitch!
Nero will just fall to the ground and get back up, heading over to where Nero and the cat is.
Seriously? Well there goes my grand entrance.

>> No.2016212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545546015257.png -(389.2 KiB, 443x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398576

>>2016209
She'd let her, and she'd hug back eventually too
Natsu: When did you arrive in this world?

>> No.2016213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545546309275.jpg -(382.7 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391851

>>2016212
"A little while ago... I was with Suguri and... Found myself here afterwards?"
Hime proceeds to begin patting Suguri's head for being a good girl.

>> No.2016217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545546736026.jpg -(232.9 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238441

>>2016213
Natsu: ...
She would find herself being pat before then just lifting Hime up into her arms
Natsu: Well, let's do this then.
Reika: My, how forward~

>> No.2016218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545547158423.png -(276.5 KiB, 880x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283099

>>2016210
>>2016210
You're probably right. Wanna fly over there, or walk?

>> No.2016219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545547189459.jpg -(311.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319280

>>2016217
"A proactive version... I can enjoy this."
Hime giggles, enjoying this greatly. She leans forward kissing Suguri, her arms digging around Suguri's clothes to caress her chest.

>> No.2016220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545547275253.jpg -(183.9 KiB, 372x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188322

>>2016211
I'm detracting points for that as well. You can execute a take-down with elegance and speed. Dramatics are beautiful, but you can't sacrifice efficiency just to impress me.
She'll wink at him, ignoring the cat.

Well here you are, it's your bounty.

>> No.2016221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545547469502.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 600x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>2016218
"Flying... I can do that. Although I rarely..."
She drones on, her words being hard to hear, up until she shakes her head.
"It's fine, flying will be fine. Just go, I'll keep up."

>> No.2016222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545547677474.jpg -(50.0 KiB, 400x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51204

>>2016221
She blinks.

Are you sure? I was going to carry you there. I'm a lot stronger than I look, it's no trouble.

>> No.2016223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545547967471.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 600x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47386

>>2016222
"Mm, If you insist Pit..."
She glances around, pulling down her sweater a little bit more... Enjoy seeing this rare red dark elf.
"

>> No.2016224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545548386626.jpg -(112.3 KiB, 392x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114948

>>2016220
He sighs and rubs his head.
You're a hardass teacher, you know that?
He's going to reach for the cat until the black cat with her free hand tried to use the jewel against Nero before knocking her out.
I am not in the mood to deal with more of your bullshit.

>> No.2016225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545589474768.jpg -(222.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228100

>>2015987
You know...I kinda want to get a handle on this power before we go anywhere else, so...let's put a pin on this room and get out of here.

>> No.2016226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545589646031.jpg -(498.4 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510369

>>2016224
The Empress smirks.

Of course I'm hard on you. A general is never easy on his subordinates. They'd never get anything done.

>> No.2016227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545589733742.jpg -(692.8 KiB, 900x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709415

>>2016225
Easy.
She opens another portal like from before, heading straight back to Hyrule. There's a vague outline of the two of them entering into the first portal as this one appears behind them.

...It'll be as if we never left.

>> No.2016228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545590447559.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 297x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18846

>>2016226
He grabs the cat and places her on his shoulders while taking the jewel.
Hate to break it to you, you really don't want me in your army. I do things my way most of the time.

>> No.2016229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545590488361.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 650x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43388

>>2016227
Scarf steps through, rubbing at his eyes as they readjust, and looking over in the direction of where they originally departed curiously, just missing that shadow

Okay so...let's check this out real quick.

He activates this Far Sight or what have you and from Ciri's perspective he's still just looking forward, but to him he sees their surroundings like a camera just pulled back from his head

Wow, okay that is...disorienting...huh so that's what my back looks like. I thought my shoulders were wider than that.

>> No.2016230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545590870399.jpg -(623.6 KiB, 787x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638570

>>2016228
Please, your way would have ended with her escaping.
She smirks at him again.

Although if you'd like to test your prowess against my own, I'd love to see if the Student has what it takes to best his master.

>> No.2016231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545590984239.jpg -(468.2 KiB, 2048x3600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479479

>>2016229
>>2016229
I often feel taller than I am. I know how you feel.
She'd say, watching him curiously.

Well, almost I suppose.

>> No.2016232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545591493865.png -(946.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
969004

>>2016231
It's okay, short girls are cute too.
He laughs

Links head does sort of move in whatever direction he seems to be focusing on with his overhead view just to get used to it, he hasn't quite figured out how to sync up to make it look natural, as opposed to like some person staring into space.

This could definitely be useful in a fight, or exploration. Or some really interesting angles~

>> No.2016233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545591836679.jpg -(170.2 KiB, 900x865) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174321

>>2016232
>>2016232
Interesting angles?
She raises an eyebrow.

Tell me more. Have you found your lost keys or something?
She knows exactly what he means, but the temptation to joke about missing Keys must always be capitalized upon.

>> No.2016234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545592154109.png -(481.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492680

>>2016233
Ha, no, I'm sure it'd be great for that, but my mind is more in the gutter than you give it credit for.

>> No.2016235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545592422309.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 600x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104951

>>2016230
You don't know the end result of my work!

He starts walking

Fine, name it then, you're more smug than that old man.

Last edited 18/12/23(Sun)14:13.

>> No.2016236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545593005099.jpg -(269.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275862

>>2016235
Will follow casually behind him.

I know what I saw at the very least. All I'm saying is that I'm still better than you~

Last edited 18/12/23(Sun)14:23.

>> No.2016237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545593087614.png -(308.7 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316120

>>2016234
Oh I don't doubt that.
She'll smile coyly at him.

So who's gutter are you in right now?

>> No.2016238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545593231470.jpg -(687.8 KiB, 960x1298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704342

>>2016237
There's only one other person here right now.
He gives a shrug as his eyes dilate returning him to his usual vision

>> No.2016239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545593453318.png -(1.9 MiB, 960x1306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940377

>>2016238
Well, that's one use for that kind of power. I hope you like what you saw.
She'll wink at him.

Now what kind of adventure shall we get ourselves into next? You can do a lot with that kind of power.

>> No.2016240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545593678351.png -(788.1 KiB, 1024x543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
806979

>>2016239
Scarf sighs with a smirk and a shrug
I guess I'll have to experiment some other time, unless you feel like taking a break to humor me?

>> No.2016241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545593995129.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 400x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47457

>>2016236
I'm a demon and you're some...I forgot what you are. Give me a break, next you're going to say you're better than me at everything I do.

>> No.2016242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545594235165.png -(316.8 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324419

>>2016240
Learning a new ability is an adventure if you treat it as such.
She plants her hands on her hips.

So how can I humor you?

>> No.2016243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545594297266.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56755

>>2016241
But I am!
She nodded to herself.

It only makes sense that as your senior I have much more experience after all.

>> No.2016244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545594570761.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 445x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56926

>>2016242
Link smirks and looks around
Let's head to my room and take off your pants, and I'll show you~

>> No.2016245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545595056246.jpg -(111.5 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114145

>>2016244
Well you're very direct at least. All right, let's go to your room.
Are we walking or taking the express route?

>> No.2016246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545596493246.jpg -(217.2 KiB, 520x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222399

>>2016243
He continues to walk and makes his way back into the oni home.
I...Why did I bother to say anything.
He grumbles away being the grump that he is.

>> No.2016247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545597181488.jpg -(67.7 KiB, 450x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69292

>>2016246
You're in such a sour mood, aren't you? Would you prefer I leave you to finish your work?

>> No.2016248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545597737402.jpg -(96.8 KiB, 525x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99142

>>2016247
Yes...No. I am mostly a loner when it comes to these types of things. I've been like this for years. I still have anger issues alright?

>> No.2016249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545598765439.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 2924x2672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3733725

>>2016248
>>2016248
Too much pent up frustration is bad for you. Have you been taking care of that at least?

>> No.2016250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545599411604.jpg -(141.0 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144390

>>2016249
He stares at her.
...
So even the way I talked to you, you can still be this cheery?
He starts to walk faster.
W-What!? No!

>> No.2016251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545599733976.jpg -(730.2 KiB, 1748x2480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
747739

A portal in the sky will open as the clouds swirl apart and make way for something very large and oblong- a massive Blimp in the shape of a large menacing snarl had appeared. Having created a bilboard in her image, the Blimp was the spitting image of the Koopa King.

Inside of the mouthpiece, it turned out there was a large screen embedded into the design.
In big capital letters, the words: OPEN NOW began to flash.

Neon LED lights along the Blimp's length would light up as well, and a holographic projector would project the words "KOOPA LAND" in firey letters.

Bowser stood on top of the Blimp, riding it into the skies above Aurora.

GAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! With this, I'll attract all kinds of people to populate my kingdom! They'll be so busy having fun, they won't even notice that they're being subjugated to my will! And they'll love me for it!
She began to monologue as if anyone could hear her.

I'll show her who the better Princess is~
I just gotta keep Junior from finding out what she's been up to!

Down below, the various public gateways and portals will have a new coordinate added- KOOPA LAND is now available! Weather Warning: Do not go outside the castle unless you can swim in lava.

>> No.2016252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545599842710.jpg -(116.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119239

>>2016250
Nero, Nero, who do you take me for? I am an Emperor, and It is my duty to understand my subjects!

She'll poke at him.
And I can tell when someone needs a good lay.

>> No.2016253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545601360041.jpg -(61.8 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63296

>>2016219
She won't do anything back yet, but she will bring her to her room
Reika would choose to stay behind the let the two have their fun
Natsu: How long have you been alive?
She's trying to see what version this is so she can best decide what to do

>> No.2016254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545602940757.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 640x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325111

>>2016253
"Mmm... Asking my age so soon?"
She giggles again.
"A couple billion years?"

>> No.2016255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545603103995.png -(462.0 KiB, 731x867) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473050

>>2016254
I see...
Natsu would frown before placing her on the bed
Now I really feel bad for you having waited that long.

>> No.2016256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545603314969.jpg -(377.0 KiB, 520x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386008

>>2016255
"I can have my fun now..."
She winks at Suguri.
"Isn't that what matters?"
Hime gently presses her lips against suguri's.

Last edited 18/12/23(Sun)17:15.

>> No.2016257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545604062460.jpg -(274.4 KiB, 405x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280979

>>2016252
Just as she pokes him, he stumbles slightly as he blushes away.
Quit it...
This girl is just too much.

>> No.2016258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545604138881.jpg -(479.2 KiB, 980x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
490738

>>2016245
Have I ever not been? ... Don't answer that.

Let's take whichever way you prefer~

>> No.2016259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545604426624.jpg -(179.4 KiB, 900x1184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183670

>>2016223
Great!
Pit, who lacks any kind of tact whatsoever, smiles sheepishly and will grab onto Malice, darting up into the sky.

It wasn't too long ago that I couldn't fly on my own! I love flying! And giving people rides too!

>> No.2016260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545604537399.png -(180.3 KiB, 675x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184648

>>2016257
Make me~
She says and pokes him again.

>> No.2016261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545604791179.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>2016258
Well there's no reason not to take the express route~
She'll say and then just open another portal.

>> No.2016262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545604801531.jpg -(26.0 KiB, 381x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26621

>>2016259
"...Did you have wings during that time? If so, that's weird as heck..."

"You really are a kind of bird brain..."

>> No.2016263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545605298795.png -(284.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291504

It was a pretty busy day at the shrine today, ever since the sabbath had changed things so Cows had more responsibilities and jobs, her place was flocking with people looking for blessings for adventures and explorations
After a long day though and things would die down, she would eventually make her way home to relax
These past few weeks have been way too busy...

>> No.2016264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545605593478.png -(251.8 KiB, 800x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257867

>>2016262
Ahahaha, yeah, those days were weird.
She'd say, and before they knew it, they'd be above another part of the city, descending quickly over what looked like a very normal house. It has a shit ton of magic runes protecting it.

He should be hiding in there!

>> No.2016265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545605785083.png -(349.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357346

>>2016263
Once she's home she'd find Umi and Fuu in similar states of fatigue, ESPECIALLY Fuu because air travel, the two spirits laid up and using their pet atomic lizard as a couch much to it's annoyance.

Umi: You too huh?

Fuu: I never thought as a god I'd get this tired but here we are.

>> No.2016266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545605951454.jpg -(12.9 KiB, 236x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13227

>>2016261
Once the portal is open, Scarf moves forward, putting his arm around her waist to move into the hole in space time together.

>> No.2016267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545605960838.png -(282.0 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288739

>>2016265
Nova would sigh and lay down next to them
I guess it can't be helped, with everything kicking back to a start again.

>> No.2016268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606023883.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 598x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53135

>>2016264
"Hmm, really precocious... Can you break that, or should I?"

>> No.2016269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606026609.jpg -(61.8 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63295

>>2016256
I guess...
She would respond by doing the same thing, returning the kiss

>> No.2016270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606322702.jpg -(500.7 KiB, 900x1109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
512752

>>2016266
And in they go!
The portal will put them in Link's room and close immediately after.

>> No.2016271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606451389.jpg -(248.6 KiB, 1000x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254548

>>2016268
The runes or the house? I mean I can break both if we need to, but that's a little overkill I think.
Pit says, frowning at the building.

I was just going to knock on the door. Is that too obvious?

>> No.2016272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606452424.jpg -(232.8 KiB, 600x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238419

>>2016260
He can't help but fall to this little lady teasing him constantly, being smug. It's like that one cat that sits in the alley everyday, smirking at him.
Gah, fine you win dman it. Just let me drop this bitch off and be done with it!

>> No.2016273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606513160.png -(202.7 KiB, 608x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207570

>>2016267
Gojira grumbles but less so cause at least Novakaru is warm

Umi: I want to say maybe we should induct someone to cover Earth for us and lighten the load, but that wouldn't solve anything.

Fuu: It sure wouldn't help me, do you know how many people expect me to throw some kind of blessing on rockets and sails? There's not even wind in space!

>> No.2016274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606610214.png -(832.7 KiB, 772x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852686

>>2016270
Once the portal closes he gives a light shove of the woman towards the bed and starts removing his various belts and armor and such.

>> No.2016275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606641172.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 640x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325111

>>2016269
Hime's arms adjust around natsu for a gentle embrace, not wanting to let go of her at all.
"Come, lets share this dance together."

>> No.2016276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606811691.png -(566.7 KiB, 650x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580297

>>2016272
Sure~ Do whatever you need to~ I have nothing better to do.

>> No.2016277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606828597.jpg -(68.1 KiB, 609x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69685

>>2016271
"Hmm~ Just do that, no need to do something that heavy handed, that's just uncalled for considering he's a stranger."

>> No.2016278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545606921244.jpg -(113.8 KiB, 752x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116559

>>2016274
She'll lightly strip her clothes. It won't take long to undo her belt and pull her pants down, leaving just her loose shirt and underwear left where they are.

She'll sit on the edge of the bed and watch him.
So how do you want to play this time?

>> No.2016279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545607107155.png -(50.5 KiB, 165x208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51747

>>2016277
Well, to you he is. But that's fair!
The angel says and sets Malice down before approaching and knocking on the door.
Within seconds, another Pit dressed in black opens- except he's already swinging his fist at Pit.

DP: HYEAH!
The Dark Angel yells as his fist connects with Pit's hand-.

P: Hi Pittoo! Merry Christmas!
DP: Shut up! And stop calling me that!

>> No.2016280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545607694939.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 497x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54655

>>2016279
"Wao."
She clasps her hands for a second watching the display. She stops, waving it.
"Hey there. What would you prefer to be called then?"

>> No.2016281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545607844304.png -(45.0 KiB, 144x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46057

>>2016280
P: Don't mind him, Pittoo is fine!
DP: I'm Dark Pit. Dark!
The dark angel frowns at Malice.
DP: And who are you supposed to be?
P: My new friend!
DP: No shit, sherlock.

>> No.2016282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608086538.png -(925.1 KiB, 1013x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947299

>>2016278
Let's just keep it simple.
He undoes his pants to unleash the second sword, moving closer to turn her around and bend her over the bed.
His eyes dilate a bit as he gets behind her and with some focus drifts that new sight to look at them both from the front.

>> No.2016283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608490920.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 700x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190617

>>2016282
Following his lead, she'll wiggle her hips a little after she's bent over the bed.

As simple as fucking me like a dog~ Haha.

>> No.2016284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608624818.png -(1.6 MiB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1678222

>>2016276
You're too much.
As they enter the town, they finally give to the authorities in this part and have her face charges of theft and other crimes. She will be transfer to the original area from where she committed the crime.

That's finally over.

>> No.2016285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608693725.png -(900.7 KiB, 2102x3179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
922307

>>2016284
Unless she breaks free of her captors somehow. You could have taken your frustrations out on her, you know~
The Empress says teasingly.

Were you waiting just for me?

>> No.2016286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608701633.jpg -(47.7 KiB, 593x542) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48826

>>2016281
"Dark Pit then. I'm not familiar to use a petname with him."
Malice shakes her head before introducing herself.
"I'm Stella, Malice Stella, pleasure to meet your acquaintance... Dark Pit?"
Tacky, but... That's fine, there's been stupider names.

>> No.2016287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608875213.png -(135.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138963

>>2016286
P: Well I'm Pit, and he's me, so he's Pit Two. Hence, Pittoo!
The angel nods to herself.
Dark Pit punches her in the arm.
P: Ow!
DP: Dumbass. So what do you two want?

>> No.2016288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608880893.jpg -(12.9 KiB, 236x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13227

>>2016283
You're the one that said it.

Scarf's hands glide down Ciri's front to tug her underwear down and dig his fingers into her nethers

>> No.2016289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545608882830.png -(254.4 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260513

>>2016273
The witches are still working on making them less dumb despite the individual skills of the monsters embedded into them...
Well, just one is, considering she's the expert on that field, much to the oni's severe annoyance
I just wished we could do something else, besides just tending to the shrine.
I think it's just the constant repetition that gets tiring.

>> No.2016290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545609016804.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 795x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111448

>>2016287
"Well, in the face of the realization behind that name, I can see why he would prefer to call himself Dark Pit..."
She just sends a sorry look towards Dark Pit.
"My condolences."

>> No.2016291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545609061789.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96059

>>2016275
Natsu would return the embrace
Alright, but since you're coming here for this, I'm taking the lead this time.
She'd smirk and kiss her again

>> No.2016292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545609166787.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 800x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77800

>>2016288
Haha~ Well, there's no better way to deal with a whore is there?
She'd hum her pleasure, her voice coming out in brief moans as he touches her.

Mm...~

>> No.2016293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545609533888.jpg -(377.0 KiB, 520x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386008

>>2016291
"I don't mind. Come, Su-gu-ri~"
She seductively whispers into Suguri's ear, pulling away slightly, her arms out for suguri to come and do more.

>> No.2016294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545609856211.png -(353.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361966

>>2016289
You'd think they'd just let their instincts work it out, but we're too late in the game for that to work.

Umi shrugs

Repetition is the name of the game though, everyone wants the same thing. It's not like we have a factory that can churn out enchantments.

>> No.2016295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545610113235.png -(298.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305904

>>2016294
They called it soul degradation?
They made it that way so Cows were stuck with the instincts given to them by the sabbath, so the only thing they can do now it manually embed them into the monsters.
She'd shrug, thinking on Umi's comment
Well, that's actually not a bad idea.
If we don't have a factory, we could get one if we wanted.
We're spirits, we barely ever use our money on anything and we've got decades of donations.
I don't know about you, but I got a ton of treasures from the dragons, since my shrine is in the dragon kingdom.

>> No.2016296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545610195581.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 739x1081) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151240

>>2016292
I'd never be so mean as to call one of my lovers a whore.
Scarf attempts to schmooze as he continues to explore her with his fingers, while he presses himself against her so she can get a feel of his rod between her cheeks.

>> No.2016297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545610392112.png -(352.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360610

>>2016295
Pfft, what's magic even good for if you can't undo your own work.

Fuu: Hmmm, I bet Umi gets a lot of donations too from treasures dragged out of the sea.

I mean, I do, but I was just making jokes. A literal factory is a bit much, right?

>> No.2016298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545610523993.jpg -(172.6 KiB, 900x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176704

>>2016296
What a gentleman. But I prefer the dirty talk~
She'll say, tilting her head over her shoulder as if trying to watch him.
I wonder what kind of view he really has right now.

>> No.2016299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545610774343.png -(646.6 KiB, 1200x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
662123

>>2016285
Wha-No! I wouldn't do that to her!
He doesn't look at her in the eyes.
You're seriously getting me out my comfort zone you know.

>> No.2016300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545610888020.jpg -(187.0 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191503

>>2016299
You still have a comfort zone after all this time? My what a sad and isolated little life you must live to pry yourself from the loving arms of debauchery.

I'm impressed by the effort you have to have gone through to preserve it.
She says, poking him again.

...'tis a Tragedy to think that some of your targets must have hoped for their punishment, only to be denied so cruelly!

>> No.2016301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545611016583.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1109779

>>2016293
Natsu would remove her own clothes and then embrace Hime again, before engaging in a long passionate night of Sex
Much to Hime's surprise, this Suguri was very aggressive and voracious

>> No.2016302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545611210072.png -(298.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305904

>>2016297
I think they did it that way exactly so it couldn't be undone.
They wanted a permanent victory.
The victory just meant more responsibility than they could handle~
As for the factories
We could start small, like find some partners to work with and make a business out of it from there.
At least it would be something new to do.

>> No.2016303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545611238198.jpg -(377.0 KiB, 520x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386008

>>2016301
"She'd definitely be surprised, but it would be very much welcomed by her. Enjoying a different facet of Suguri through this.*

>> No.2016304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545611737457.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 850x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109861

>>2016298
If you feel that way then I'll treat you like the slut you are~

He removes his hand and repositions himself to swiftly enter her to the hilt in one hard motion, giving a cocky smirk as she looks back at him. His half lidded eyes even meet hers despite how unfocused they look with the shrunken pupils.

>> No.2016305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545611907429.png -(967.5 KiB, 1024x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990710

>>2016304
>>2016304
Oohh!
She'd moan quite loudly, and her body would 'tighten' up around his length.

Aaahh~ Yess!

>> No.2016306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612064643.png -(375.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384447

>>2016302
Children never do think things through~
Fuu giggles as she turns to Umi to see her reaction

Umi: You know...yeah, it would be something to do. Even before the masses changed I hadn't had anything interesting going on before I picked up our cute lizard here.

Goji: Yay...

>> No.2016307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612068152.jpg -(28.6 KiB, 361x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29312

>>2016303
Natsu would be resting next to hime with her arm around her
So, what do you want to do now?
Your plans I mean.

>> No.2016308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612173712.png -(135.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138963

>>2016290
D: Neither of you are answering my question. So go bug someone else.

P: He'll always be Pittoo to me!

>> No.2016309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612264289.jpg -(599.8 KiB, 650x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
614213

>>2016305
Link grins, happy to see the results as he begins to set a pace and rail into her over and over.

Your face is pretty lewd~
Does it always get you this hot being fucked like an animal?

>> No.2016310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612326538.jpg -(1007.5 KiB, 3200x1884) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1031686

>>2016307
"Not sure myself... I just wanted to meet you. Reika and Suguri mentioned something about a harem before..."

>> No.2016311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612421307.jpg -(35.3 KiB, 485x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36192

>>2016308
"Well, I heard about you from this bird brain and I was curious about another person likely to spend the holidays alone."

"So I wanted to meetcha. That's all."

>> No.2016312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612801614.jpg -(244.6 KiB, 1024x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250519

P: Look, someone wants to be your friend, Pittoo.

DP: Christmas is just a holiday designed around a Coca Cola mascot to encourage the average consumer to waste money.

P: Basically he knows he's on the naughty list.

DP: I'm going back inside now!
The angel said, marching into the building and slamming the door shut.

>> No.2016313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545612870388.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 297x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18846

>>2016300
He's lost at what she's even talking about at this point.
What warped sense of morality are you even spouting now? I'm not going to force myself on anyone! I swear dealing with this is a headache. I'm not a fat slob who forces his disgusting hairy ass on girls because it gets his rocks off.

He thinks about the time for lusting for power.

On second thought, forget it.

>> No.2016314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613045016.png -(3.3 MiB, 1250x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3420731

>>2016309
Aahhn~ Y-Yess!
She responded in a loud moan.

It's humiliating~ I love it~!
From princess to fucktoy~

>> No.2016315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613065032.jpg -(117.0 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119773

>>2016312
She continues to pout at Dark Pit, even going as far as putting her foot out to prop up the door regardless of Dark Pit pushing against it.
"Oh c'mon, certainly you'd be a bit lonely!"

"It's annoying seeing everyone else together sucking face like that too."

>> No.2016316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613137884.png -(298.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305904

>>2016306
Yeah, and I have a pretty good idea where to start too.

>> No.2016317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613258694.jpg -(364.1 KiB, 486x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372842

>>2016313
I'm simply saying you're the only one who finds anything wrong with it.

>> No.2016318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613406722.png -(435.0 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445483

>>2016315
Who says I'm alone!? I do have roommates!
He said, poking his head around to see her foot.

Seriously?

P: C'mon pittoo! Relax and invite us in!

D: No.

>> No.2016319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613448890.jpg -(340.9 KiB, 572x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349055

>>2016314
He gives a strong thrust as he pushes himself down against her, forcing her to the bed with his weight, one hand going to grab and pull her hair

You love that humiliation huh?
So disgusting, you wouldn't even be fit to bear someone's child.

>> No.2016320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613533145.png -(353.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362308

>>2016316
Really?
You already have some possible employees lined up or something?

>> No.2016321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613609066.png -(252.1 KiB, 399x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258113

>>2016319
Haah~ I know~ I'm a worthless cock socket~
She arched her back as he pulled her hair. The harder he went, the dumber the look on her face became.

>> No.2016322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613726777.png -(171.3 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175455

>>2016318
"I'm very persistent when I want to be. I'm certain both of us would prefer to avoid that sort of trouble, yes?"
She's all smiles that's only skin deep however, her atmosphere is very different this time.
"No need to be stubborn... Ack, sounding like one of those monsters there..."
She fumes a bit, her expression becoming very red.

>> No.2016323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613742225.jpg -(54.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55745

>>2016310
Really? I thought you'd be tempted to get a harem of your own know you.

>> No.2016324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545613993094.png -(28.4 KiB, 191x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29129

>>2016322
He narrows his eyes at them.

D: ...Fine. But you're staying in the living room. There's no telling what Jan will try to do to me if you guys make a mess.
She's probably spending the holiday with her sister or that kid she's always chasing anyway.
He'll go back inside, leaving the door open. He was playing a skateboard game on the big TV when they interrupted him.

P: Pittoo is a big softy inside underneath all that stubbornness. He just doesn't like to admit it.

D: I can still hear you!

>> No.2016325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545614147202.jpg -(80.3 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82178

>>2016317
Yes,and? force myself on you and you'd be fine with that? Demons back home eat and kill people all the time, be it women or children.

I'm sorry I'm not you and everyone else in this place who thinks it's alright to fuck in the dirt. Can't even punch a woman in the face without her moaning like a moron. I like fighting, lady. It's in my blood and kills my joy if there isn't even a fight. Reason why I have my Blue Rose and Red Queen.

Then again I didn't fit in that bullshit Order cult of insane priests who worshiped a demon back in my world. Same with this place.

We both have the same name but you still don't know me...Or you're pulling on my strings again. You seriously have a knack for that.

>> No.2016326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545614175854.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x1634) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1309209

>>2016321
Exactly, you're never going to be worth anything else!
So you better prepare yourself for whatever happens because of it~
He pulls up, one arm around her waste and the other still pulling her hair as he shifts their positions to slam upward into her.

>> No.2016327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545614462077.jpg -(322.6 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330306

>>2016323
"You aren't necessarily wrong... I plan on enjoying three Suguris... Although, that's only if you don't mind that."

>> No.2016328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545614517441.jpg -(227.8 KiB, 600x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233274

>>2016325
I have a knack for doing that in general. I can tell you now that I know Men and I know Women.

At our very cores, we all enjoy fucking in the dirt. You just haven't tried it yet~
She'll wink at him, ignoring all the emo stuff.

>> No.2016329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545614707964.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 478x659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64816

>>2016324
"Danke danke~"
She waves a hand playfully before nodding.
"I'll properly clean up after myself, I am a maid after all."
She glances between the two, an awkward gaze resting on Pit.
"I think you're projecting a bit much on the guy. I think he's kinda cool. For a shorty."

>> No.2016330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615113159.jpg -(206.5 KiB, 773x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211470

>>2016326
>>2016326
Shifting positions and being reamed from below, she starts panting and moving her hips in rhythm with his.
Rather than responding vocally, she focuses on trying to ride him.

>> No.2016331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615283745.png -(529.8 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542503

>>2016329
>>2016329
P: Nah, I definitely know what I'm talking about. He is me after all!

DP: I'm tempted to kick Pit out again. You can stay. You're clearly not as stupid.

P: Hey, I'm not stupid! I'm just really forgiving.

>> No.2016332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615392566.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 566x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87358

>>2016328
Hey fuck you, let be emo all I want. He grumbles and sighs away at that. He looks to the ground and sees a rock and kicks it hard enough to send it into the sky.
Lady, do I look like my Uncle? Wait no I take that back. ...Did you even listen to what I said?

...Stop winking at me! I'm terrible with the ladies and like to get things done. You happy?

>> No.2016333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615564963.jpg -(326.3 KiB, 2048x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334166

>>2016332
>>2016332
I can tell you're terrible. But that's why you have me as your teacher. It is my job to ignore the drivel and enforce your potential!

>> No.2016334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615629631.png -(403.1 KiB, 865x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412784

>>2016330
That suits him fine, he's not very good at these sorts of lines. Instead he just focuses on meeting her hips and thrusting every harder searching for that sweet release.

>> No.2016335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615795679.png -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1467009

>>2016333
...You're an asshole I give you that. Does that brain allow you to be negative for once? I'm surprised you even bother with me.

>> No.2016336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615811050.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 738x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55424

>>2016331
"I have been calling you a bird brain for a while..."
Malice sighs while looking at Pit.
"But he's still dark you. He's probably... More selfish or stubborn. Among other stuff, I'll glean more differences as they appear."

"I don't know if forgiving is the word I'd use here. Very trusting? Not sure what's the word though. It evades me... A little ditzy? Air-headed, hmph."

>> No.2016337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615845716.png -(298.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305904

>>2016320
Well, I do know of a blacksmith who can help us out, oh and an adventurer for getting supplies.

>> No.2016338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545615973535.jpg -(121.8 KiB, 1000x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124730

>>2016334
She'll keep up with him, consistently drooling and moaning like a bitch in heat.
His room will be filled with the loud sound of her voice, and their bodies slapping together.
When he approaches release, her body will act like it's trying to milk him dry.

>> No.2016339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616000543.png -(353.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362308

>>2016337
Oh yeah that fox girl! She's over in that other kingdom right?

Fuu: If it's that then I'm sure quite a few people could help in procuring items.

>> No.2016340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616108015.jpg -(269.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275862

>>2016335
The things I am negative about are neither here nor now. But I like you, and I have no reason to be negative with you.

She brandishes her sword and points it at him.

...If battle excites you, I will speak to you through your own language to make you understand. But I'm sure I can do just as much good with my body as I can my blade.

>> No.2016341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616221325.jpg -(247.1 KiB, 850x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253031

>>2016327
Three?
She asks, curious. She didn't know a 3rd one showed up

>> No.2016342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616338130.jpg -(61.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62691

>>2016336
P: Well I admit sometimes I'm not very clever... Palutena always laughed at me for eating ice cream off the floor.

D: Are you saying there's something wrong with floor Ice cream? It restores your HP.

P: I know right? Then there's the Ham, and the Turkey, and those weird dumplings I kept finding in barrels- I don't see that anymore.

D: Maybe because we're not in our own game.
Dark Pit took a seat on the couch and resumed playing his game. The song "Superman" by Goldfinger would start playing along with the gameplay.
D: In fact, I don't think we're even in a game anymore. We're certainly not in Smash!

P: Hahaha, unless you count all the sex as getting smashed.
D: Hah! That's accurate.

>> No.2016343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616657086.png -(445.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456083

>>2016338
Link hammers for minutes as they drag on in the act. He pants as his release drives closer and closer, twitching and leaking pre inside of her.

Let's see what it looks like...when I fill you up.

As she tightens around him he thrusts hard into her, hands going to force her down against him as he sprays his load into her pussy and womb, some leaking back out as he continues to gush for seconds more after his release.

>> No.2016344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616720993.png -(404.5 KiB, 800x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414223

>>2016340
Huh...I get told I am a smartass by a lot of people.
He stares at her and places his hands on his hips.

Really now, you got my interest but how is fighting with your body is the same way?

>> No.2016345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616757839.png -(143.9 KiB, 617x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147397

>>2016339
Nova would nod her head
We can have them become our suppliers, and since the military needs suiting up again, I'm sure Atsuko would get a huge profit out of it.

>> No.2016346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545616853900.jpg -(346.1 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354378

>>2016341
"You, the other aged Suguri you would be acquainted with and... My own Suguri. From my world."

"That makes 3 Suguris."

>> No.2016347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617070137.jpg -(53.0 KiB, 566x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54250

>>2016342
"Off the floor? Is your INT a dump stat?"
And then dark pit says that, her expression rather surprised at this.
"Ohhhh... Oh... A game, that- makes a lot more sense now."
She then stops for a moment watching the two banter along, enjoying the scene.
"Although that makes me curious about that palutena?"

>> No.2016348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617629097.png -(685.8 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702264

>>2016343
She'd yell out as he filled her up.
YESSS....!!

Wanting to stay like that as long as possible, she'd continue squeezing down on him.

>> No.2016349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617684714.png -(52.0 KiB, 243x291) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53201

>>2016344
I'm saying I'd rather fuck you than fight you, Nero~
She winks at him.

>> No.2016350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617762272.png -(489.3 KiB, 742x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501011

>>2016347
DP: She's irrelevant.
P: Heeey that's not nice! She's just a worthless cow, that's all. But uh, I guess she used to be my boss.

DP: She was the Goddess of Light. Now she's not. Hence, Irrelevant.

>> No.2016351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617819972.jpg -(113.1 KiB, 850x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115832

>>2016348
He seems all fine with staying like that, keeping a tight grip on her until his orgasm finally ends, letting her milk him for whatever he's worth.

Haah...

>> No.2016352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617873138.jpg -(61.8 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63296

>>2016346
So they came here with you?

>> No.2016353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617945227.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 600x812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62577

>>2016350
"Ahhh, she got taken in for treatment..."
She clicks her tongue, imagining it.
"Then she'd be in the factory then, mm?"
This expression becomes very relevant...

"Although, that's a shame. She sounds like fun. Well, a different kind of fun."

>> No.2016354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617963235.jpg -(206.3 KiB, 661x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211227

>>2016351
She sighs after a bit and then leans into him, choosing to let him keep hold of her as long as he was willing to put up with that.

That was wonderful~ I hope the next round is just as wild.

>> No.2016355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545617964814.png -(203.6 KiB, 608x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208491

>>2016345
I'm all for it, especially if it means less people coming to beg us for help.

>> No.2016356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618065681.jpg -(219.5 KiB, 450x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224729

>>2016352
She shakes her head.
"My Suguri is back at home sulking right now... Reika and Suguri were... Bullying her a bit too much."

>> No.2016357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618123949.png -(284.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291504

>>2016355
I just want to do something different for a change...

>> No.2016358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618467622.png -(135.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138963

>>2016353
The two angels look at her.

DP: Uh... Yeah, I guess she would be?
P" I haven't checked in a while. I sort of became my own God.

>> No.2016359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618571121.png -(783.4 KiB, 1116x1578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802169

>>2016354
He holds her for just long enough to return his vision to normal before letting go of her.

Going that wild again?
Hah, I guess I have to if your asking.

He gives a lazy thrust into her before pulling out so he can sit on the bed.

>> No.2016360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618636871.png -(346.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354400

>>2016357
I feel that.
You want to give her a call now and shoot the idea Atsuko's way then?

>> No.2016361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618690637.jpg -(18.1 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18514

>>2016356
It's probably for the best.
We're all pretty pacifist, but we're extremely pigheaded, we wouldn't have lasted this long is we weren't.
Sometimes you just have to be assertive and it'll work out eventually.

>> No.2016362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618716412.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x1096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274824

>>2016358
"Mmm, sorry, remembered something of my nasty past, must've made its way on my face."

"I'm a little worried when someone like you can be a god... But I suppose that's none of my business, or that I'm really one to talk when I'm just dirty knife ears..."

>> No.2016363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618775924.png -(298.7 KiB, 819x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305904

>>2016360
Nova would nod again
Yeah, let's do that, I want to get started as soon as possible.

>> No.2016364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618802076.jpg -(933.8 KiB, 1000x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
956165

>>2016349
...!

You're hell of handful for someone like yourself.

>> No.2016365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545618803568.png -(895.5 KiB, 1024x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
917021

>>2016359
She'll stretch and get used to having feeling in her legs again before walking over to him again shaking her hips as she did.

Well, I am a succubus. It takes a lot to satisfy us~
With a wink, she'll straddle him.

I can go all day and all night... Technically I can go forever if I decide I feel like altering time during the act.

>> No.2016366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619002342.png -(2.0 MiB, 2500x1875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2149203

>>2016362
DP: Pit didn't even deserve the power boost. But he lost his balls in the process, so I guess he looks the part at least.

P: I feel like I'm being attacked suddenly.

Dark Pit will glance at Malice.
DP: ...Well you did have a weird look on your face a second ago.
It wasn't a Nasty look though.

>> No.2016367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619070933.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 768x1089) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186774

>>2016365
Link moves to remove the rest of his clothing from his torso as she gets on top of him, running a hand through his hair.

Heh, fair enough. I'll go as long as you feel like.
Hope you'll afford me the same courtesy though and enhance my stamina while you're at it.

>> No.2016368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619108913.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202605

>>2016361
"I want to try taking my time with her. She's my Suguri after all. So I'm going to make this special."

>> No.2016369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619178569.png -(551.3 KiB, 800x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564538

>>2016367
Here eyes will suddenly glow Green.

I can almost do that~ Let's keep going!
She'll say and then begin to move her hips up and down, riding him once more.
Her tail may or may not be showing through her disguise.

>> No.2016370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619349241.png -(708.4 KiB, 700x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725360

>>2016364
I know~
Now how are you going to proceed?

>> No.2016371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619349528.png -(122.8 KiB, 553x941) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125705

>>2016368
Just giving you a bit of an insight into our heads, that's all.
So long as she's not like the suguri I knew that first showed up in this world long ago.

>> No.2016372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619451489.jpg -(53.5 KiB, 850x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54819

>>2016369
He's not one to turn down a request like that so he gets to thrusting up to meet her hips.
Who knows how long they go at it, but maybe now's a good time to time skip to after.

>> No.2016373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619549598.png -(144.7 KiB, 567x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148123

>>2016366
She'd first address Pit.
"Sorry, sorry, didn't mean for it to come out like that. There's benefits to being how you are. I'm envious of you, you know?"
She then switches over to Dark Pit.
"You sound a little jealous of Pit getting a buff. She may be a goddess, although~"
She'd try to boop Dark Pit's nose.
"You seem plenty strong enough on your own. I admire your pride, you're not drunk or changed, how fascinating."
Whether he lets her hand do that, or push it away, she'll quickly withdraw her hand, covering her face, quickly turning red in front of them.
"Aaaah~ I'd prefer if you forget seeing that..."

>> No.2016374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619840556.png -(632.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
647877

>>2016363
Hell yeah, let's go teleport over there and spook her too~

Fuu: That's a bit counter productive don't you think?

Gojira: What else is new about her?
The lizard rolls over, threatening to dump the elementals dogpiled on her.

>> No.2016375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545619984165.jpg -(468.8 KiB, 500x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480093

>>2016371
"That Suguri? There was a weird one before the others?"

>> No.2016376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620003568.png -(210.0 KiB, 833x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215084

>>2016374
Nova will just start floating when she does that
I agree, plus from what I hear, she's a bit shy too.

>> No.2016377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620084886.png -(1.0 MiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1084293

>>2016372
Yeah a good time-skipping is fine.
After a while, when she's finally sated, she'll lay on his floor instead of his bed because she likes it like that.

Haaah~ I feel like I could sleep forever.

>> No.2016378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620239926.jpg -(457.2 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468124

>>2016375
Yeah, really proud and arrogant, and she started fights from time to time.
Neither of us got along very well.

>> No.2016379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620244820.png -(202.5 KiB, 609x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207377

>>2016376
The other two also float, which prompts Goji to get up so she can do whatever she does most of the day besides sleep or fuck hellhounds.

A shy fox? I'm surprised such a thing exists in this world.

>> No.2016380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620428262.png -(925.1 KiB, 1013x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947299

>>2016377
Scarf is also likewise draping one arm over his bed as he lays there, tired and covered in sweat.

Yeah that was...a hell of a time.
...Hey Ciri?

>> No.2016381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620500409.jpg -(465.0 KiB, 821x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476153

>>2016373
He'd lean away from her rather than let her touch him.

P: You're acting kind of funny.
Pit would say outright, although with a little smirk on her face.
P: It's going to be hard to forget when it keeps happening.

DP: I'm trying to beat my high score, here!
He'd grumble to himself, but he was absolutely distracted.
I still can't help but feel like they're both going to make a mess. And she looks like she's getting turned on.

>> No.2016382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620529531.jpg -(1007.5 KiB, 3200x1884) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1031686

>>2016378
"How... Unusual for a Suguri."

"Most stay the same for the most part given their experiences..."

>> No.2016383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620570254.png -(271.6 KiB, 538x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278115

>>2016380
What is it, Link~?
She coos at him, lifting her head with a smile.

>> No.2016384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620792046.png -(124.3 KiB, 300x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127331

>>2016383
Link looks to the side as he considers something, seeming apprehensive.

Would... it be weird if I asked if you wanted to have kids?

>> No.2016385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620931735.png -(372.0 KiB, 763x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380883

>>2016381
"Well, normally I'd be more restrained, but I... Really hate this time of the year too. Brings up bad memories."

"Sorry, sorry. My bad I'll do better Dark Pit. Try not to mind me watching..."

>> No.2016386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545620934222.jpg -(321.2 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328913

>>2016384
After a romp like that? Hahaha.
She chuckled to herself.

I know I'll have them one day. Are you hoping that you're the lucky one to father them?

>> No.2016387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545621004756.png -(1.5 MiB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1560815

>>2016370
He sighs away.
Alright...Alright. You honestly killed my fight mojo with that.

Fine you win, tired of all this.

>> No.2016388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545621082618.jpg -(221.8 KiB, 630x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227154

>>2016385
Dark Pit sighs. Instead, he hands her the controller.

You're fine. Maybe you just want to keep yourself busy more than anything.
Is she lonely?

P: See! I told you Pittoo is nice!

>> No.2016389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545621180245.jpg -(441.0 KiB, 1000x882) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451555

>>2016386
He gives his own nervous chuckle at her reaction. If she wasn't a succubus it'd probably already be likely he guesses.

I mean...maybe a little? I do want to have them someday, pass on what I know and all that. Especially if it was a kid I actually knew about and helped create on purpose. The surprise of Sheik still gets me sometimes.

>> No.2016390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545621438604.jpg -(50.7 KiB, 628x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51881

>>2016388
"Uweh? What?"
She looks over to Dark Pit, a little confused at this.
"I usually try to, I mean, that's why I work as a maid..."
She looks at the screen, then back at the controller.
"I haven't played this one in a long time... Well, games like this. He's... It's nice being considered."

>> No.2016391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545621481939.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1128x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1564405

>>2016387
You're quick to give up. I shall take that as my unequivocal victory!
As the loser, you must do as I say~
She smirks at him.

>> No.2016392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545622377138.png -(707.7 KiB, 1233x2361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
724634

>>2016379
Really?
I tend to see a few monsters like that from time to time.

>> No.2016393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545622575784.png -(1.2 MiB, 900x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1287809

>>2016389
>>2016389
It's a lot of responsibility to take on... My children are destined to rule entire worlds.
She laid her head back down and smiled, as she closed her eyes.

...If you think you can impregnate me, I wouldn't mind you being the father. But I'm not very good at the sappy stuff.

>> No.2016394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545622818005.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1757x1636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1681960

>>2016390
DP: Well if you're gonna get touchy, it's best to keep your hands busy, right?
He'd say, rationalizing it away.
DP: Unless you want to be touchy.

P: Should I leave?
The other Angel says, feeling left out.
She scoots closer.
P: Or maybe it's my turn to touch Pittoo!

D: Touch me and I'm plucking all the feathers out of your wings!

>> No.2016395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623015970.jpg -(65.0 KiB, 600x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66524

>>2016393
Considering the women I've been with I'm sure my kids would end up being nobles or powerful magicians anyways. I'm prepared for the worst of it.

At her comment about sappy stuff he shakes his head
Haha, I kind of picked that up by now.
Regardless of the thought he'll move his hand over to run through his hair.
Just leave being a sap to me~

>> No.2016396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623105306.jpg -(48.4 KiB, 600x721) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49565

>>2016395
That's easy enough~

>> No.2016397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623161834.jpg -(994.8 KiB, 1500x1071) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1018640

>>2016382
Yeah, but she's gone now.
Thank god...
Anyway, with how you did things just now, I guess Reika just got started with training you, so get ready for a lot more lewd stuff soon.

>> No.2016398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623176146.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 478x659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64816

>>2016394
"That'll be up to you Dark Pit."
She winks at him, beginning to mess around with the buttons, making sure what's what, repeating the actions a few times.
"Selfcest is alright, but it doesn't fit with the two of you. Much better as siblings."

>> No.2016399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623269581.png -(463.0 KiB, 1230x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474101

>>2016391
Oh come on!
He shrugs
Whatever go ahead then.

>> No.2016400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623293743.png -(173.9 KiB, 594x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178052

>>2016392
Maybe I'm just wrapped up in stereotypes then.

Umi: Yeah, not every monster jumps on a husband as fast as they can. Just look at us.

>> No.2016401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623485352.png -(926.2 KiB, 1019x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
948383

>>2016396
That said...let's try it another day, I'm way too numb now.
He grumbles into the mattress.

>> No.2016402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623516906.jpg -(377.0 KiB, 520x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386008

>>2016397
"I'm worried about the lonely you know though. What will you be doing?"

>> No.2016403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623554450.jpg -(272.6 KiB, 850x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279149

>>2016398
Dark Pit's face flushes red a little and he stands up.
D: You guys are just up my butt because you don't have anything better to do. If my opinion mattered, you'd have left a while ago.

P: That's true. We were kind of hoping to get a fun reaction out of you.

D: How's this for a reaction?
He responds with a middle finger.
D: At least your friend is trying to control herself. I have to respect that.
And if Pit weren't there, he'd probably be a lot more open to other shenanigans.
Alas, he and Pit are guaranteed to continue acting like this toward one another.

>> No.2016404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623632743.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70105

>>2016399
Good! Now hop on one foot.
She says with the biggest grin ever.
I wonder how much teasing he'll put up with before he retaliates.

>> No.2016405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623733832.jpg -(226.3 KiB, 450x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231715

>>2016401
Sure~
She'll get up finally and crawl toward the bed.

Let's get some rest.

>> No.2016406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623924212.jpg -(733.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
751370

>>2016405
Mm, way ahead of you.
He drags himself to make more room before promptly passing out.

>> No.2016407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545623977648.png -(1.4 MiB, 747x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1462121

>>2016406
And we can fade thaar.

>> No.2016408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545624239045.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 497x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54655

>>2016403
"That's true...Well, I'm still enjoying this reaction from him."
She smiles widely.
"Thanks, I do my best Dark Pit."
Malice shows off a very sweet smile, continuing to play the game. Trying to find the highest point, and mess up a lot of tricks.

>> No.2016409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545624620182.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1258206

>>2016408
D: Yeah well... Whatever.
He grumbles and focuses back on the TV.

P: Yeah, he's gotten really tame over time, but he's still capable of being cute. He tries so hard to be cool and manly, but it always falls just a little bit short!

D: At least I tried... unlike you.
He said snidely under his breath.

P: Silly Pittoo, you just worry about all the wrong things. Like the fact you have a girl in a really happy mood playing your video games, and instead of seeing what you can do with her you're arguing with me instead! You might hurt her feelings if she's neglected too long Pittoo.

Dark Pit frowns at hiim. And then at her.
D: Y-You guys practically invited yourselves in here! Don't put that on me!

>> No.2016410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545624974926.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 795x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111448

>>2016409
"That's fine, he still tries. He's not being creepy either, so he's plenty good company if you ask me..."
She takes a sidelong glance at them, making a small bow.
"Dark Pit is right. We did invite ourselves in out of boredom. But please don't mistake me for one of those attention needing women. Something like this- This is fine."

>> No.2016411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545625426758.jpg -(75.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76857

>>2016410
P: Awww, I thought we were coming here just to tease him. And Kidnap him too, actually.

D: What?
The angels stare at each other.

P: ...Uh, I'll just shut up now.
Pit offers them a big smile.

D: Pfft, that's a first. I'm gonna get some drinks.
Dark Pit says, and then wanders into the Kitchen- which is very close by and separated only by a counter-top.
The angel fishes some soda cans out of the fridge and then slides them across the counter.

D: I'm gonna be nice. But if Pit keeps running her mouth, Helen will have to come pry her out of the Basement.
Because Jan and Dark Pit have DESCO in the basement, trained as an eldrich tentacle rape loli.

>> No.2016412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545625678251.jpg -(136.3 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139552

>>2016411
>>2016410
Helen would pop out of nowhere for a brief moment
Or I'll turn you into a girl like pit~
Before disappearing again

>> No.2016413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545625717694.jpg -(28.6 KiB, 361x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29312

>>2016402
I can come along...
She was mostly keeping her lewd to herself until Hime showed up anyway

>> No.2016414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545625812883.jpg -(263.6 KiB, 930x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269957

>>2016411
"I prefer the term house intruding here..."
When Pit mentions the kidnapping, she rolls her eyes at PIt...
"Danke."
She'd get up, patting herself down and reach for a drink. The room gets filled with an awkward stuffy heat. Malice's eye's seeming annoyed for a second there. It only lasts a brief second as she continues and grabs the soda, quickly popping it open and drinking.

"He's being considerate Pit, it's nice enough it's like this. Don't have to start a fire of trouble or anything."

>>2016412
"What in the cold hell was that all about?"
Her mood seems shot now, her brows stuck in a knot.

Last edited 18/12/23(Sun)23:30.

>> No.2016415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545626356237.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 640x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325111

>>2016413
"Are you sure about that? You won't feel awkward or anything...?"

Hime pats her head, worried for her shorty.

>> No.2016416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545626459709.jpg -(994.5 KiB, 2250x1664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1018392

>>2016404
I'm not doing...
He goes ahead and grabs his foot, jumping on one leg.

>> No.2016417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545626488675.png -(45.0 KiB, 193x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46061

>>2016412
>>2016414
Dark Pit just drops his head onto the counter top.
D: I hate everything.

Pit meanwhile just waves at where Helen was.
P: Hey Mistress, bye mistress!
Smiling to herself, Pit hops up too.
P: Don't worry about it, Mistress just does that sometimes. But I know he'd hate it if that happened. It wouldn't be as fun to mess with him anymore too, so I'll go ahead and step out for now.

>> No.2016418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545627002979.jpg -(269.4 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275862

>>2016416
Now touch your nose, pat your head, and continue to hop in place all at once!
She says, clearly enjoying watching what he's doing.

>> No.2016419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545627171769.jpg -(35.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36649

Holy penguin raping shit...I haven't posted Yoko in eons...Well in the 10 or somewhat years...SHe's come to own a couple of Konbini in the world and is leaving one of the locations on her way to do some holiday shopping...FOR HER LONEY ASS!

>> No.2016420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545627837479.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>2016419
Hey don't rape the penguins they don't deserve it!

Anyway, seems she's not the only one out shopping today. Moto's doing the same, perusing through the market stalls in search of some last minute gifts to get his friends and kiddo.

Hmm, Cait might like something like that.

He'll pick up an item, inspecting it a bit.

What do you think Sol?

The Arcanine behind him just wufs gently in response.

>> No.2016421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545630320212.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34384

>>2016420

>Arcanine
>Biiiiiiiiig puppy

That caught Yohko's attention because holy shit...Big, and cute puppy

Last edited 18/12/24(Mon)00:45.

>> No.2016422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545630452460.png -(119.2 KiB, 350x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122102

>>2016421
Yeah the ladies always love dogs

Also it appears not only did Yoko notice him, but the Arcanine noticed her back. While Moto continues to look at the thing he had, the big Fire Doge will saunter over to where Yoko is, giving her a few sniffs before sitting down and giving her a chance to give him some pets. Dogs love them some pets

>> No.2016423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545631059800.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25693

>>2016422
Bitches dig dogs <3

Yohko will smile and gives lots of pets and scritches

>> No.2016424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545631208703.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2016423
Awwwww yeah that's the ticket. He's definitely a happy doge at this point

Heh, looks like he likes you.

Looks like Moto finally turned and noticed the two, smiling at the pair.

>> No.2016425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545631599186.jpg -(32.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33474

>>2016424
"They are so cute~....Are they yours?"

>> No.2016426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545631769046.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2016425
Yep! I've had him for a while now. He's not perfect but I love this big ball of fuzz here.

Speaking of him, he's still enjoying those pets, starting to feel even warmer now which should feel good for Yoko on a cold night.

Are you a fan of Pokemon then?

>> No.2016427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545632267501.png -(742.3 KiB, 1280x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760131
>BIRB

Sponty nods in agreement, giving the Ayaya a gentle squeeze as she sits in her lap.
Of course, that's why we're here after all, isn't it?

Letting her painted nails trace little circles on the reporter's thigh, the bunny tilts her head to the side quizzically, pausing briefly as she clarifies:
I guess what I'm really asking is how do you prefer to have your good time? A favorite position, perhaps~?

>> No.2016428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545632367840.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40152

>>2016426
She nodded and smiled

"We have had a few trainers come by my shop on occasion"

>> No.2016429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545632550605.jpg -(148.0 KiB, 939x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151582

>>2016427
Yes, yes it is.
Aya says, looking down at the bun as she makes herself comfortable. She gives a thoughtful look, and then shrugs nonchalantly.
Oh please, it's been far too long for me to be picky... Not that, well. Um. I'm pretty sure you have a lot more experience than I do. So it's however you want to give it, fluffy butt.

>> No.2016430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545632893203.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>2016428
Oh, you own a shop? Which one?

Cause honestly Moto's probably stepped in it before.

>> No.2016431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545633097530.jpg -(29.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29781

>>2016430
"Quick Konbini, there are 3 locations in town"

>> No.2016432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545633673145.png -(543.8 KiB, 800x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556858

>>2016429
Is that so?
Fluffy butt shakes her head sadly, clicking her tongue in disapproval.
Tsk... Some people don't know what they're missing, I tell you. A real shame.
While she talks, the bun casually reaches for the birb's blouse, undoing each button one by one, slowly yet unceremoniously disrobing her.
Since you're already sitting here, I guess we might as well start there, what do you think?
Needless to say, the bulge that the reporter had been straddling would have begun to stir awake, lightly poking her own feathery butt underneath its cotton prison.

>> No.2016433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545633905490.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2016431
Oh really, you own that chain? I like the snacks you sell there!

>> No.2016434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545634116162.jpg -(20.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21153

>>2016433
She smiles and nods

"I'm certainly glad you enjoy them...We do our best to keep everything in stock but it can be a challenge especially with all the students walking around"

>> No.2016435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545634269956.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2016434
Yeah I bet. But it's good to see a local business get a lot of sales. In fact I hope to see you expand out to Azteca someday.

>> No.2016436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545634497580.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32981

>>2016435
"I was thinking of opening a location there but I haven't been able to get in touch with their leader"

>> No.2016437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545634583307.jpg -(143.1 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146582

>>2016432
Aya's blouse comes away easily, revealing the lacy black underwear underneath them. Aya assists in unclasping her bra, letting the garment fall away to reveal her lithely built chest. Certainly she was not as endowed as the rabbit was, having a much more waifish frame. Aya is, however, a slim yet muscular build, with a toned back from how much she flies around.
I think that's a wonderful idea~
She says playfully as Sponty's length started to stiffen. Once it came up to strain against her underwear, Aya giggles as she feels it start to press against her between her straddled legs. Sponty would certainly feel a flushed heat coming from that area, especially since she's touching with such a sensitive appendage.

>> No.2016438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545634865259.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622

>>2016436
Oh you're trying to contact Rance? He's usually not difficult to get in touch with. He must be busy lately.

Course knowing what I know about him, if you try to go to him in person, he'd probably try and get with a good looking young woman like yourself.

>> No.2016439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545635182884.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42485

>>2016438
"Let me guess...He's one of those desperate and perverted types?"

>> No.2016440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545635388741.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157878

>>2016439
Perverted yes but from what I hear the ladies typically come to him.

He must have really good Charisma or something.

>> No.2016441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545635936742.jpg -(36.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37655

>>2016440
Somewhere in the world....Suzume is laughing

"He certainly does sound popular..."

>> No.2016442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545636106952.png -(131.3 KiB, 452x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134428

>>2016441
I guess he is then. If you don't want to be hit on though it's always best to go see him with someone else.

If you are planning to come to Azteca sometime though, you should come and visit my Pokemon Farm. I have a lot of other species there other than Sol here.

Speaking of Sol, he's still a nice happy doge.

>> No.2016443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545636462453.jpg -(31.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32379

>>2016442
"I would love to!~"

She smiled

"And...Yeah, I probably wouldn't want to go alone..."

>> No.2016444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545636477816.jpg -(157.6 KiB, 1280x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161364

>>2016437
The rabbit lets her hands wander up and over the bird's shoulders, delicately pulling her blouse off her and setting it aside, before doing likewise with her bra. Inspecting her slim and athletic build, she couldn't help but wonder just how much easier her job would be with such a slender form.
My my... Have you ever considered dancing? I'm sure you'd be a natural, smoothly gliding and floating around... Quite literally, heh.

The heat radiating from Aya's groin would certainly only serve to further excite the fluffy horndog, making her wince a little as she found herself having to shift back a little, for her own comfort. With the feathery woman now sitting slightly below her waistline, Sponty hooks both of her thumbs on each side of her thin, white panties, and begins to tug them down. The strained fabric gives with a sudden jolt as her arousal springs freely, bouncing up and landing with a meaty whack right below the girl's navel.
Ah, sorry about that. I guess you aren't the only one looking forward to a good time~

>> No.2016445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545636604547.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97532

>>2016443
In that case you're always welcome at my place. It's always nice to have a new visitor!

Moto smiles.

So what brings you here today anyway? Doing some last minute holiday shopping for everyone in your life?

>> No.2016446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545637083131.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27468

>>2016445

>Everyone in her life

She rubbed the back of head

"W-Well yeah...I'm making sure all of my employees get a little something for the holidays"

Wish Buffy was here...I hope she's Okay wherever she is...

>> No.2016447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545637204448.jpg -(279.4 KiB, 873x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286071

>>2016444
Oop.
Aya looks down, and smiles before giving a small laugh. She reaches out to wrap her fingers around Sponty's length, gently holding the bun's lewd appendage just below the head.
Heh, no worries... I'm glad I'm not the only one excited.
But nah. I'm not much of a dancer, to be honest. I'm more of a wallflower, eheh.
She says, offhandedly. She looks a bit shy for the briefest moment, but her confident smile returns just as quickly.
That's not to say that I can't hold a rhythm!
I'm sure you'll like the way I hold one~
Her voice turns a bit sultry as her eyes wander Sponty's anatomy with more than apparent interest. Her other hand comes to grab Sponty's cock a little lower, admiring it.
Sheesh... this thing is huge!
I gotta say... I'm having second thoughts about if I'm up to snuff for a monster like this...

>> No.2016448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545637244102.jpg -(101.1 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103488

>>2016446
He'll take note of the stutter and her rubbing the back of head.

Ah, well it's nice of you to provide a gift for your employees. Nothing better than a boss who cares about her workers.

Probably best not to bring up her lack of getting stuff for other folks

>> No.2016449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545637935900.jpg -(26.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26600

>>2016448
"The Konbini I first worked at when I arrived in this world...The manager was very much like that...So I try to make sure I follow that example"

Too bad he had a fiance...Oh well...

>> No.2016450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638048513.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2016449
Well, I think it's a fine example to follow. In fact, I believe it helped make your stores so successful.

After all it's good karma so that had to have helped.

>> No.2016451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638104643.jpg -(96.6 KiB, 799x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98881
>Yuri

Helena gives him a confused look as she peels off a ticket from the roll and slides it across the countertop.
...Tzen why are you buying a teecket for tze arena if you want to see sometzing new because you've already seen tze arena?

>> No.2016452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638546117.png -(383.1 KiB, 600x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392300

>>2016451
Because I feel like seeing you for a while.
he said eyeing her over, in the naturally eye catching outfit she has, he had been a little bored lately and here's a nice looker to get to know rather than watching a fight which he could do anytime, here was opportunity knocking

>> No.2016453   [Delete]   [Edit]

It was buttfuck o'clock in New Ravnica. And there was a prince doing anything but butt fucking. Any miscalculation could result in catastrophe. For almost a week now he's been at the same project. Things are so stressful right now that even his father had to put in an executive order to excuse him from studies for this. Although it's arguable that results took a step back once he got his father helping. But if he was to achieve this Ultimate Miracle the world, nay the multiverse will change FOREVER

Just a couple of....

He carefully shakes an instrument in his hand and recoils shielding his face!

Phew!

Nothing catastrophic takes place... For now.

>> No.2016454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638804520.jpg -(658.2 KiB, 850x2079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673977

>>2016452
Helena rolls her eyes.
Yes, beecause eetz every girl's dream to be oogled by a strangehr shee just met who happens to be bohred enough to stahre at her.

She shoots Yuri a frown.
You shouhld leave beefore I call my boss.

>> No.2016455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638817528.jpg -(34.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35057

>>2016450
She nodded

"Mr. Koda was tough but fair and kind...And always willing to work with you if he was able to"

>> No.2016456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638922982.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120545

>>2016455
Sounds like you cared about him...you say was though, so I guess that must mean he's not around anymore.

>> No.2016457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545638971273.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2016453
Careful, careful!
Calls the Leech King as he watched his son prepare the next step in their little project.
If you pour in too much then it'll be ruined like the last...
Lupul goes silent, then throws his hands up in the air exasperatedly.
Like, million times!

Be. Careful!
He calls, his voice making how much pressure he was feeling quite evident. Lupul felt that his blood pressure was so high that it was a miracle that blood didn't shoot out of his eyes. Not that he would let that happen. It could ruin the very important project...

>> No.2016458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545639004667.png -(790.2 KiB, 1280x1813) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
809195

>>2016447
Despite the imposing nature of her male bits, Sponty would let out effeminate little coos as both of Aya's hands grasps her girthy shaft, seemingly measuring it as she reconsiders.
A-Ah, it's okay, we'll go at your speed. I understand I can be a little much for some, especially if you haven't fooled around in a while, but I don't- Nnh~ m-mind taking it slow at first, if you'd prefer.
Even as the bird did little but feel the lewd bun's length and inspect it, perhaps with a tentative squeeze here and there, it'd seem to be fetching quite the positive response from the stripper. The swollen head would throb gently in sync with her own heartbeat, and her full, pent-up balls would rise slightly as if already preparing for their eventual release. Either Aya's touch really was that heavenly, or Sponty's body was just naturally that lewd, always febrile and ceaselessly looking for its next mate, which would no doubt lead to rather embarrassing situations from time to time. Poor bun, it had to be a medical condition, really.

>> No.2016459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545639690896.jpg -(88.8 KiB, 640x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90944

>>2016454
Hey can you blame me when you look like that? Least I'm being upfront with you.
he takes the ticket, not really flapped by her threat of her boss at all, to him, if it was beyond him to do here, he didn't mind it all, to him she was more interesting still.

>> No.2016460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545639888435.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40152

>>2016456
"He's still around but retired after the shop was demolished in a storm a few years back...But he does come by to visit with his son and has a daughter on the way"

>> No.2016461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545639901883.jpg -(722.9 KiB, 904x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740220

>>2016458
Aya notices the bun's coos of pleasure at her touch, and decies to get a little frisky and starts running her fingers along the rabbit's meaty shaft. It's a gentle touch, but she ventures a few firm squeezes around Sponty's length to tease the poor rabbit. She continues this gentle teasing before a thought occurs to her as she listens to Sponty talk.
Oh, don't worry about it... Actually, I think I saw something before.
She leans over and starts to pull out the drawer in the little bedside nightstand. She looks down at Sponty with a confident smile.
These kinds of places always place little ameneties by the bed... I did a report on them, heh. I think I just need a little help- Ah. Here we go!
Aya sits back to settle once again in Sponty's lap, holding a little bottle in her hand. She looks down at it, and blushes a little.
This is that crazy sort of gel the monsters use... I reported on that, too. Ahem. There's a few brands out there that help the more petit monsters deal with partners that would otherwise be... well, just insane.
She opens the cap and starts pouring some of it through her fingers.

>> No.2016462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545639997270.jpg -(504.3 KiB, 1020x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516450

>>2016460
Well it's a shame about the shop, but good to hear he's started a family. I know from experience that it's a great feeling.

Since Moto has a kiddo of his own.

>> No.2016463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545640161231.jpg -(65.5 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67071

>>2016459
Yees. I cahn blame you.
She says, crossing her arms indignantly.
Eets very ruhde of a strangehr to just walk up to zomeone and say, "I'm bohred zo I deezided I weel stahre at you unteel I find zometzing bettehr to do."

You ahre rude.
Keep being rude and I weel have my boss make you leave.

>> No.2016464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545640203144.jpg -(56.3 KiB, 504x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57679

>>2016457
Virgil looked to his father with a flat look.

Please dad... Im more likely to mess it up with you in my ear like that... Bad enough we lost Naomi on the previous attempts.

Somewhere off screen a non-sensical boobie raccoon is groaning in displeasure for once in her existence.

Now we have to move on to the next step...

Virgil would be amazed at his father being alive for so long and he isnt even knowledgeable something like this. How something so seemingly simple could be so difficult.

We've got no room for failure regardless... Today is the day.

>> No.2016465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545640704780.jpg -(30.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31611

>>2016462
"Oh? Sounds like you have a kid yourself"

>> No.2016466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545640802026.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2016464
Lupul winces as he looks over to Naomi.
Ooof... yeah. Sorry about that one...
He turns back to the task at hand. Casualties were casualties, and they could be tended to after the job was done.
You're right about that, though. Your mom is due back tomorrow. She could literally be walking through that door any minute, and we're still far from being completely done!
Lupul was a creature who drank blood for most of his long life. It was still relatively recently that he had become human, and the nuances of cooking still evaded him.

>> No.2016467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545641842019.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>2016466
Virgil heaves a sigh through his nose. Knowing his mom it was likely they had less time than that.

I still don't know how you managed to send her off on a vacation this close to Christmas....

Virgil brings out the mixing bowl. They got the dry ingredients worked out at least but mayhaps there was something missing. Whatever it could be Virgil seems to be paying it no mind.

Right time for the hard part... I'll beat the eggs and you mix the dry ingredients together.

Virgil got to cracking eggs. Leaving leechy with a bowl of dry ingredients to his own supervision. Lupul may spot something out of place among the mess however. It looks like something that came out of Druggie's personal stash? It's almost crystalline in appearance but appears to be ground into a fine powder that would be indistinguishable from just standard sugar. It's in an open container however and it doesn't have a smell to it. The label on it is simply described as "Experiment 69-13-37" and its in Yurika's handwriting.

Last edited 18/12/24(Mon)03:57.

>> No.2016468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545641962566.png -(463.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474421

>>2016463
he raised an eyebrow at her
Huh, you really aren't like most here. Most women around here would enjoy having a guy take notice.
Mostly 2nd gen humans and all, however it seems he clocked one who may NOT be corrupt? That's his only guess
Maybe...ah, yeah that could be it, energies here haven't gotten to you.

>> No.2016469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545664274129.png -(1.7 MiB, 2280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1740511

>>2016418
He starts getting annoyed with her commands and starts walking up to the Roman.
This is humiliating, I am not doing that anymore.

>> No.2016470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545672566763.jpg -(288.4 KiB, 900x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295344

>>2016465
Nod

A daughter. She's off at her mother's place today. Gives me a chance to do some last minute shopping for her.

>> No.2016471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545676345389.jpg -(65.1 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66641

>>2016469
Umuuu~ I'm just having a little bit of fun~ You're too easy to tease, Nero.

>> No.2016472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545685232233.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2016467
Your father has his ways...
Lupul says as he sets about to slowly, gently trying to stir the dry powders, treating it as if spilling a single crumb was going to throw off the entire mixture. Of course, little did Virgil know that Lupul's ways basically amounted to kidnapping Spiffy and occupying her mind and body with other things every time she thought about things she still needed to do to prepare for the holidays. Sure, the retinue of androids and volunteers meant that Spiffy had all the help she need, but the perfectionist meido could always find something she felt needed "just a little adjusting." Spiffy was a master at avoiding break times and sleep.
Did we forget to add this, what is it?
Lupul says, reaching out to the sugar-esque substance.
Experiment? I didn't know Yurika made sugar. Hope there's room in the recipe for it...
He reaches out to take a pinch, and then tries a taste of it.

>> No.2016473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545688005254.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>2016472
I'm just saying that I know my mom wouldn't be obsessing over Christmas unless it was some grand adventure to find a lost artifact from a long gone civilization or something.

Virgil turns around to look and sees the small container. His eyes bounce back and forth as he calculates what it could be. In his somewhat tired state due to the length of time he's dedicated to cake baking his brain comes up with "Sugar."

Hmmmm... Mom does like sweet. I don't think a little more would throw it off...

Upon sampling Leechy would find the taste to be somewhat sweet but it's finer workings instantly revealed as he won't be able to help certain functions of his body and the appeal of the booby raccoons tail and backside increase to al levels a little more than above average. In fact the hallway seems to be more than suitable for the act as well. Virgil happened to get back to work the moment he sampled so he's unaware that part 2 of this cake baking operation was forgotten which is making Vanel her own holiday cake because he wants to give his mom a gift that isn't a novelty sized coffee mug and then she winds up drinking out of said mug to the last drop.

>> No.2016474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545688193721.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 480x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89988

>>2016471
He'll rub the back of his head. The male will sigh from all this and looking at this small woman teasing him constantly will make him stare door at the Roman.

alright, alright enough with the games.

>> No.2016475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545688878461.png -(284.2 KiB, 504x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291016

>>2016474
Fine, fine~ What would you prefer then?

>> No.2016476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545688898422.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2016473
Well, this time I managed to distract her with the possibility of domesticating a tyrant lizard. So I think she's pretty distracted.
Lupul managed to find the sugary taste rather pleasant, wondering if it was perhaps some kind of low-calories substitute for those not wanting to gain too much weight for the holidays but still partake in the sugary goodness. His musings, however, were cut off as the chemicals hit his bloodstream, and his eyes immediately went a little bloodshot. His heart pounded away as he felt his hormones go into overdrive.
...Oh.
He quietly takes a step back, not wanting to alert his son as to the grave error he'd just made. The cake was important. Too important to distract its progress with an "oops." Still, Lupul came to realize the potency of the experiment. Only disaster would befall their efforts if he continued in such a state. He could barely hear anything besides the rushing of blood in his ears. His gaze falls upon the booby racoon, and finds her almost glowing with allure as ever is so often the case, his eyes find her thick fluffy tail. His gaze doesn't stop there, and soon his heart races even faster.
Okay, it's some kind of drug. I just need to get it out of my system, and then it's back to work... Everything will be fine.
He slowly backs away from Virgil.
I'm gonna go recheck the recipe. Just give me a moment.
He says before silently moving to scoop Naomi from the floor, and carry her out of the room.

>> No.2016477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545689420792.jpg -(291.8 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298760

>>2016475
He will extend his demon arm out and poke the Roman.
What I want? You're the one leading.

>> No.2016478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545689825277.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730

>>2016476
Tyrant Lizard....?

Virgil stared off into the distance wondering what's that about and how lizards could become Tyrannical in the first place.

MEANWHILE

Spiffy was on the back of the neck of a giant creature with lots of sharp teeth, little arms and a very loud roar.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Who knew dinosaur taming could be so much fun?!

Back in the kitchen Virgil doesn't notice his dad's move to extract Naomi and she offers no resistance to him save for a slight groan because of movement. That's mostly due to how she had to deal with culinary abominations.

>> No.2016479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545690264635.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2016478
While Spiffy was light years away, hopefully having too much fun to pay attention to her scheduled departure time, Lupul manages to find a secluded space away from the kitchen. He'll set Naomi down so she was resting comfortably on the floor, her back leaning against the wall. Once she was settled, the Leech King would start to unfasten his robes. It takes him longer than usual to start to undo the knot that keeps his clothes together because of his hands shaking from his rushing blood, and the impending relief from the burning need spreading through his entire body.
Well, my dear Naomi. You have been a darling assistant. Now, just one last taste test to open wide for~

>> No.2016480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545690431181.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 2924x2672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3733725

>>2016477
She smiles at him, and decides to caress his cheek with her right hand.

In that case, I hope you're prepared for the most romantic night of your life~ I never hold back.

>> No.2016481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545690638184.jpg -(503.3 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515343

>>2016479
....

She stares then chuckles.

I thought we were gonna have ham this Christmas not sausage....

There's a lot of things disconnected in that brain of hers.

>> No.2016482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545691104625.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2016481
Lupul pauses, then joins her in a laugh.
Oh, I'm sure plenty of people are having both tonight, my dear. Still, no harm in an early start to make sure everything tastes okay~
He says with a smile, finally having conquered the knot of his robes. With a free hand, he reaches down and runs his fingers through her hair, scratching lightly in between those round raccoon ears of hers. His other hand pulls his robes aside to let breathe the consequences of his willingness to put random experiments in his mouth. Naomi would likely be able to hear how fast his heart was racing thanks to the chemicals currently running the show in his brain.

>> No.2016483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545691563241.jpg -(248.0 KiB, 1024x1516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253954

>>2016480
He's a little thrown off. Especially having this Saber holding his cheek. It made his heart thump, only one person he let touch and hasn't seen for years. He feels like he wants to shy away from all this.

...Is this really right with you? Aren't you more my mentor?

>> No.2016484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545694058378.jpg -(305.3 KiB, 1000x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312667

>>2016483
If it mattered, would I be doing it?

Shhh! Hush! I'm taking the lead, so no pointless questions.

>> No.2016485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545694662728.png -(98.7 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101089

>>2016484
He just frowns away and doesn't say anything else about it.

>> No.2016486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545695535741.jpg -(229.6 KiB, 700x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235064

>>2016482
But I'm still fu-

Assuming Leechy won't wait for her to finish her words especially when her mouth was open as instructed she's greeted with a bit of a mouthful. The sensation is at least familiar because six months in a tentacle trap made use out of the entirety of her body.

Mmm.

>> No.2016487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545696009696.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2016486
Waiting was not something the chemicals in his brain was going to allow him to do, seizing a moment to press into the raccoon's mouth as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Still, he was more than familiar with her psionic signature, especially after her time in the tentacle pit. She'd be able to think at him to speak in a manner even with her mouth full. The taste would definitely have been familiar, even if it had been a while since Leechy had made use of her.
Ahhh, much better~
Lupul sighs a bit of relief as the pleasured sensations give a little relief to his boiling blood just from even the little bit of contact.
And don't worry.
You'll only have to swallow a little bit~

>> No.2016488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545698795845.jpg -(347.1 KiB, 653x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355411

>>2016487
That implies she can keep any kind of coherent train of thought!

This is a very weird sausage... Bananas are like tree sausages except not as meaty... Can trees grow sausages?

Mmmm...

However despite stray thoughts she simply follows Leechy's movements as she offers him no resistance.

>> No.2016489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545701637957.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2016488
I should really get around to fixing that...
Lupul thinks to himself, even as he settles into a rhythm of sliding his cock over Naomi's tongue. Sure, her mind being distractedly non sequitur was preferable to a constant suicidal effort due to being the worst parts of Jenna and Laura's self loathing embodied into one person, but Lupul could only focus on one problem at the time. Currently, this focus was currently entirely fixated on the burning need coursing through his blood. His hips pump rhythmically even as Naomi's mind follows its own chain of comments, finding it a small blessing that her body accepted him by reflex. Her mouth offered a gentle reprieve from the ache, but the chemicals demanded more. Every thrust brought less and less relief, and the list started to grow even as his pace quickened.
What the he'll did she put in that?
Lupul thinks, wondering just how much of a ride he was in for.
I need more...

>> No.2016490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545706354046.jpg -(215.6 KiB, 700x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220750

>>2016489
While Naomi's thoughts travelled further from trees to sticks, to dirt, to cheeses. It may be dawning on Leechy that he may need to keep himself occupied with the booby raccoon. For a lot more than just a quick release. And god knows what the hell his son might be doing solo. And there's plenty of distractions and other things to mess up an already tedious process. All the while ignorance is truly bliss for Naomi. Her expression may not change but the rest of her body is visibly responding to Leechy's attention.

>> No.2016491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545708887711.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2016490
The disconnect between Naomi's thoughts and the movements of her body is a little jarring to the psionic Leechy, but the feeling of her mouth spurs his body on as his blood yearned for release. A release that comes much faster as Lupul's chemically addled facilities race toward the finish line. As Lupul feels the pleasure wash over him, a release that ends with Naomi getting a mouthful of royal cream, Lupul finds to his horror that the fire in his blood does not recede, despite his twitching afterglow depositing the last drops of his orgasm into Naomi's mouth.
Blind Eternities damn it... Its still going!
He holds himself for a moment, still enjoying the raccoon girl's tongue under his sensitive head as he ponders his next move.
Damn. I dont have time for this... The job's not done and I can't focus like this...
Lupul breathes a bit heavy, not remembering the last time his blood burned this badly.
At least Naomi feels even better than I remember...

>> No.2016492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545724025590.png -(222.8 KiB, 292x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228133

And Megan's out spreading Christmas cheer.... and with luck she'll run into someone tomorrow!
Hahahaha...

Also any attepmpts to help Lupul and Virgil with baking likely also resulted in her being a casulty because she can't cook either.

Last edited 18/12/25(Tue)02:47.

>> No.2016493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545773459709.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 552x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77223

>>2016491
Mmmm...!

She recoils slightly as she gets a mouthful of royal cream. She has difficulty getting it all down due to the cake failures in her gut. Naomi would look up at leechy.

Cream and sausage is a weird combo....

Meanwhile back in the kitchen Virgil was met by an old friend who technically became his big brother with a little brother attitude with the size.

Voja: Hey. Hey, hey, hey! Watcha doing huh?

Virgil: Making mom a cake Voja.

Voja: Cake!? Mom said I could never have it before! Can I have some now?

Virgil: No. It's not ready yet Voja. Plus it's a surprise for mom. If we eat the cake before mom sees it that's not a surprise is it?

Voja: You're right... his ears drop and he rests his head on the counter. He perks up again. Can I help!?

Virgil looks around and has noticed his dad has been gone for a while.

Virgil: Sure just DON'T mix stuff too fast you don't wanna spill the stuff.

Voja: Okay!

Voja picks up a wooden spoon and tip toes up over the counter. He sniffs the bowl to smell what's in there and then sniffs a little container next to the bowl. A little curious as to why this stuff isn't on there because the ratios aren't exactly even. So Voja just dumps it into the mixture while Virgil does his thing.

>> No.2016494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545774316131.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2016493
And thus it was the perfect storm of incidental unfortunate coincidences that lead to the insanely potent Yurika experiment being dumped whole hog into the mixture. The adult responsible for ensuring the whole thing went off without this kind of hitch was currently in the back room with a booby raccoon. To that end, Lupul looked down at Naomi, and gave a sort of laugh.
It certainly is, my dear. But a lot of people seem to like it.
Which was true enough. Indeed it seemed to be the preferred meal of choice as far as the monster community was concerned, for certain. Still, the unfortunate Leech King felt only mild relief from the chemical need in his blood, and looked down at the mostly willing subject who was helping him slake off the worst effects.
It's still not gone...
Realizing that he was, perhaps, in for the long haul, he reaches down to help Naomi to her feet.
Pardon a moment.
He says before spinning the raccoon around. His movements were a bit more frantic than his usual fluid motion, a clear evidence of just how much hold the alchemical wonders had over his facilities as he leaned into the fluffy raccoon tail, even as he lifted it up to allow him access underneath. His aim was to discern what, if any, manner of undergarments Naomi had worn, and to remove any such possible obstructions.

>> No.2016495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545776587864.jpg -(169.3 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173359

>>2016238
Ah?

Naomi is hoisted up fairly easily. Thanks Guu magic we'll never understand you. Naomi is hardly aware of anything let alone clothes so leechy wouldn't find much resistance for him there either as her plump rear (along with tail) were his for the taking.

What are we doing now...?

>> No.2016498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545783990004.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2016495
Lupul's fingers run the course of Naomi's behind as they find no resistance underneath her tail, prompting a sigh of relief from Lupul.
Ahh, just playing a little holiday game~
He says deviously, already lining himself up, his length already back to full attention thanks to the chemical stimulation not letting up on his hormonal overdive for even an instant. Using her tail as a handle, his entry is aided by the thick coat of saliva the raccoon had left. The Leech King plunges himself greedily into Naomi's plump bottom.
Blind Eternities, I don't remember Naomi feeling this good...
Lupul ponders a moment, wondering if the sensation was truly Naomi's natural gifts, or if it was merely his senses being further addled by the strange chemical Yurika had left by the bowl.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff