[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1545149725102.jpg -(297.9 KiB, 1198x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305075 No.2015878   [Delete]   [Edit

You winning?

>> No.2015880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545182526818.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 1017x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102356

>>2015868
Meanwhile, Reika would drink that potion and let June do all the work, because of the raging mushroom extract, she was completely depowered as the clones plowed through all her holes

>> No.2015881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545183365494.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 640x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325111

>>2015880
The clones would rampage through the room, not being completely satisfied with Reika and Suguri. They take their limbs to make them more helpless, using them as onaholes to sate themselves while the rampage shroom courses through them. Hime wouldn't be fairing much better, albeit she does have her limbs. Instead her hands are wrapped around cocks as she shivers awkwardly while her holes are constantly pounded painting her viscous and white from the mess.

>> No.2015882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545184513625.jpg -(98.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100414

>>2015881
That's fine, Hime will join them soon enough as far as that kind of state goes, until then they just enjoyed getting violated by june like this.

>> No.2015883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545185335665.jpg -(463.3 KiB, 740x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474386

>>2015882
Sometime later, the three would be bound in the front of the house. Their limbs reattached, but still bound against the wall in chains, their stomachs bloated with seed and their holes gaping while they can't move. Black marks cover their body showing off the countless times they were used. Hime would be completely knocked out, June waking up as the potion leaves his system. Suguri is giggling sometimes, grinding against empty air.

>> No.2015884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545185515751.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2015883
Meanwhile Reika smiles like a smug little shit despite her current predicament
She was very proud of what she's done, and probably the countless wives june's knocked up

>> No.2015885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545185745494.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2015884
"...I wish I was conscious during those fits. All I can remember is how good everything felt."
He lets out a tired sigh, glancing up to the chained Reika.
"Feeling real good about yourself, aren't you?"

>> No.2015886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545185940792.jpg -(98.8 KiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101213

>>2015885
Very good~
I don't think hime's brain will ever recover from that either~

>> No.2015887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545186086633.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2015886
June gets up, looking over the Reika, pressing a foot down on her bloated belly forcing seed out from her well used snatch.
"That can't be all you're planning. You, helen, Ilias, it's never this simple."

>> No.2015888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545186248555.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2015887
Reika would give out a moan at the rough treatment
Ahh~ Maybe there is more, but if there is, there's no way to find out until I actually do it, right~?

>> No.2015889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545186753059.png -(180.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185268

>>2015888
"Or I can get you to admit it. I'm not one of those scientists, but I'm willing to try to get it out of you."

>> No.2015890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545187159850.png -(252.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258261

>>2015889
I look forward to your attempts~

>> No.2015891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545188122916.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2015890
What can I even do to her? She gets off to anything
June's foot shifts his foot lower to her lower lips, rubbing his foot along it.
"God... Damnit Reika."

>> No.2015892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545188650452.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112996

>>2015891
Reika would smirk as he does this, knowing he was stumped
You really should just learn to relax.

>> No.2015893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545189006608.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2015892
"If I hurt you, you enjoy it. If I lewd you, you enjoy it. It's like Helen, I can't win."
Despite his complaints, he continues playing with her body, he pulls his foot away, his hand playing with her entrance letting more semen leave her body.
"How'm I supposed to relax when I'm getting drugged, or more weirdoes start living in my house?"

>> No.2015894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545189894779.png -(179.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184067

>>2015893
She starts to think about that, like it wasn't part of her plans at all, but really it was, she's just fucking around right now

>> No.2015895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545190850101.jpg -(323.4 KiB, 611x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331144

>>2015894
He tries to get her stop thinking. He lifts her up stabbing into her slit, his hands massaging her ample chest.

>> No.2015896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545190951379.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2015895
As he picks her up, she would quickly wrap her arms and legs around him in a violent manner
Hehehe, if we're going for more rounds, I'll gladly oblige~

>> No.2015897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545191685142.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2015896
"If we're gonna enjoy this anyway..."
He tries to match her speeds, slamming deep inside of Reika. His hands maneuvering to the back of her head and her hips respectively, pistoning even harder into her.

>> No.2015898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545257728705.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

It's another wonderful winter's day in the city of Aurora. The people are moving about and excitement fills the air with Christmas! But there's one person on the street who doesn't even know what Christmas is! It's this silly fox girl! She's just wandering the streets, marveling at all the decorations and buildings and just...everything. And people will occasionally stop and stare at this beauty as well as she wanders the streets.

>> No.2015899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545258200919.png -(452.1 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462978

>>2015898
They stop and stare...but there is another floof. who notices red's body language. So she'll approach with a friendly smile, and something about her is just...nice and comforting

"Good afternoon, are you perhaps new to the city?"

>> No.2015900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545258732688.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1440x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209496

>>2015899
Someone's actually talking to her? Blasphemy!
Hmmm? Oh, good afternoon.
The busty red fox will give this interloper a smile. It's a sweet smile, full of curiosity.
Yes, I'm new to this place. The Gre-...errr...My benefactor brought me here to experience the lifestyles here.

>> No.2015901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545259214601.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 501x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66457

>>2015900
"Ah, then let me welcome you to Aurora."

Smiles warmly

"You came at a busy time of year due to the festivities. They're very beautiful aren't they? The decorations."

"Such lovely red hair. The Gre, hm? Was she going to say "great?"

Last edited 18/12/19(Wed)17:40.

>> No.2015902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545260264366.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2015901
They are. Quite a bit different than the festive decorations I saw back home.
The Red Fex will smile at the floof some more, her mass of tails
Oh, What's your name? People call me Naomi.

>> No.2015903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545260465092.png -(408.9 KiB, 500x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418679

>>2015902
"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance Naomi."

She'll nod and continues to say:

"My name is Chiharu, I'm a local here in the city."

Meanwhile her kids are out being lewd and bringing home treasure

>> No.2015904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545260715746.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2015903
They're such good kids.
Likewise, Chiharu.
She'll look around again at all the decorations.
What kind of festival is this, anyway?

>> No.2015905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545260920100.png -(232.5 KiB, 462x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238077

>>2015904
And Chiharu will look at them with her. And recalls how much her children enjoy the holidays

"It is a celebration that happens once a year during the current month. Its known as Christmas."

>> No.2015906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545261115540.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2015905
Christmas...
The woman will look around again.
What a strange name, but everyone seems rather happy, so I can look past the name.

>> No.2015907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545261752293.png -(486.1 KiB, 526x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497775

>>2015906
"Apparently it celebrates the birth of some sort of deity? Hehe, honestly though, its pretty much just the tradition and spirit of the holidays that holds sway."

Because who the hell still believes in God and Christ here? The old gods are dead

Chuckles

"It's quite a cheerful time, so yes."

>> No.2015908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545268231924.png -(1.9 MiB, 960x1306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1940377

>>2015671
You're right.
She'd say, observing what he tries to do next.

Be careful of traps. There's no telling what will wake it up.
She says, walking along the wall around the outside of the room.
Maybe I should wake it up anyway. He did want to fight something after all.

>> No.2015909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545268853125.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104928

>>2015908
Link looks around, making sure there's no obvious traps, before drawing his sword and giving the slumbering golem a test poke.

>> No.2015910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545269154462.jpg -(219.6 KiB, 796x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224903

>>2015909
The Golem is triggered by Proximity- entering within a certain range will have been more than enough to wake it up. As Link pokes it with his sword, runes come to life around it's body and it stands up very very slowly. It transforms from a boulder into a tall, angry looking stone Giant with fire burning in it's eyes.

It will raise one leg and attempt to stomp on him.

>> No.2015911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545269379094.jpg -(203.6 KiB, 850x1144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208515
>Joon

"Well..."

Smolter began to say, continuing to enjoy her cookies

"I prefer my sleigh but...if we need to get another then that's fine too! As long as we're able to deliver all the presents!"

>> No.2015912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545269551612.gif -(4.0 MiB, 400x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4154420

>>2015910
Link rolls backwards to avoid the stomp, bounding into a defensive stance.

Oh, he's raring to go.

The hylian charges energy into his blade and initiates a flying tornado spin attack, launching off the ground and into the Golem's center.

>> No.2015913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545269633980.png -(1.2 MiB, 737x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1217802

>>2015911
"That should be fine?"
June gets an idea.
"Just how many people are on this Santa's list?"

>> No.2015914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545269951226.jpg -(73.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74743

>>2015913
"Uum...let's see!"

She'll climb down from her seat and is fussing about under the table as she reaches into her bag and pulls out a list

The bottom of the list is nowhere to be seen as the sheet of paper stretches on into the bag if he were to look under there or whatever

She smiles, humming while looking at the list. Which magically now has the children of the world here

"...A lot~!" ┬ŽD

>> No.2015915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545270028490.jpg -(193.3 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197888

>>2015912
He will find that it's body is magically enhanced. The first time his sword connects, it will immediately recoil. It will raise both arms and bring them down hard and heavy right in front of itself trying to smash Link into paste.

Ciri hangs back and watches. She didn't want to make it too easy. Because when you can portal through time and space, you have a lot of options open to you.
Golems are essentially husks with no sense of pain, and often no soul. They're glorified guard dogs.

>> No.2015916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545270191746.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2015914
Oh god, that's gonna take a while...
"That's... That's a lot of kids."
People make rabbits look bad here. There's...
"Are my kids on the list? I hafta ask. Shiro, Runa... Or this kid, Reset?"

>> No.2015917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545270277620.png -(605.7 KiB, 643x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620215

>>2015916
"Hmmmmm..."

Looking through her list, it takes her a bit. But she'll finally nod a few times

"Yes, they're on the list!"

>> No.2015918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545270528783.png -(420.1 KiB, 672x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430223

>>2015915
Link's a bit surprised at how it just shrugged off his attack, and he rebounds again to avoid being turned into paste.

He's harder than he looks.
Even for rocks.
Scarf decides to try out something he doesn't usually has to. He revs up some kind of aura that bursts and encases him in a Golden sheen starting from the Tri-Force on his hand.

Try this then!
He thrusts his sword outwards and a burst of magic energy forces out a conical energy blade to pierce towards the Golem in an attempt to shatter its defenses.

>> No.2015919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545270710887.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2015917
"...Phew, that's good."
He'd pat her head with a clean hand, smiling at the little one.
"Hmmm, that makes me think... I need to get you and the others presents too."
What'd a little Santa want...?

>> No.2015920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545270948999.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 429x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62130

>>2015919
"Pffft, I'm Santa, silly! I don't need to receive presents! Everyone being happy at this time of year is what's most important to me!"

Nod, nod

>> No.2015921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271006754.jpg -(219.6 KiB, 796x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224903

>>2015918
>>2015918
The Golem's armor will crack, getting weaker. The attack will have done significant damage to the Golem.*
But despite aiming for it's center, it didn't seem to finish it off.

However, it will recoil with the severe damage that was dealt to it and stagger into a kneeling position.

Ciri tilts her head curiously.

>> No.2015922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271116039.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2015920
"...Nope! I don't believe in true altruism. Its okay for you to be a little selfish after a Christmas Eve you know."
June grins at her , spinning his fork around and poking her arm lightly with it.

>> No.2015923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271177945.png -(623.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638561

>>2015921
Scarf, not being quite as inquisitive as other Links what with more of the soldier mindset, decides to follow his strike with an upward slash to release an energy wave out in an attempt to decapitate the Golem.

>> No.2015924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271187086.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 850x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87334

>>2015922
"I don't want anything!"

She says moving her arm away and puffing her cheek out. And while doing so Smolter will be rolling up her list

>> No.2015925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271554847.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2015924
"...I'll find something you'll like, just you see. What'd a Christmas Santa want..."
I could get her coal. To bully her... That'd be funny, but really messed up.
"Hehe, I guess I can get you something you don't want then? If you don't name something off."

>> No.2015926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271663660.png -(939.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
961563

>>2015925
Huffs and takes a bite out of another cookie while having her little rosy nose up in the air

"Hmph! You're being very naughty!"

>> No.2015927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271843928.png -(765.9 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
784255

>>2015926
"But it's for the purpose of getting you a present, so it's for a good reason."

>> No.2015928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545271855038.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84513

>>2015897
Of course, I always enjoy this~
She'd smile allowing him to do as he pleased for now

>> No.2015929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272057013.png -(415.9 KiB, 572x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425877

>>2015927
"..."

She'll just glance at him while she chews her food. But still looks a bit grumpy

>> No.2015930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272219338.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2015928
"Damn degenerate weapons..."
He continues to push inside of her, roughly handling Reika. Pushing her onto all fours, Reika's face over Suguri's slit.

>> No.2015931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272467398.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2015907
But the Great Old One himself still slumbers in his city beneath the sea!
I see...This place is already rather fascinating.
The Red Fox seems rather content with that explanation, although she'll probably go bother her benefactors about it later.

>> No.2015932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272510484.png -(243.6 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249467

>>2015929
"Come on, it'll be a nice present. I'm Santa's reindeer after all. I'm not really gonna give you a bad present or anything."
Maybe a party with the other smols. That should be a decent idea.

>> No.2015933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272722927.png -(183.9 KiB, 455x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188362

>>2015931
"You'll have plenty to experience. It'll be difficult to get bored, I assure you."

Giggles softly, her tail swaying idly

>> No.2015934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272859912.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33895

>>2015930
Reika would get to pleasuring suguri while he thrusts into her. Taking the chance to clean her up a little and take more of the energy for herself

>> No.2015935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545272927773.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2015933
I'm sure I will. Even the trip here was amazing. I never know things were so vast.
She almost seems like a silly kid on a trip, but she's just excited. You can tell because her tails are swaying back and forth.

>> No.2015936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273101718.jpg -(570.0 KiB, 1000x1359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583635

>>2015923
That will actually do the trick!
The Golem's body will instantly disintegrate into powder the moment Link destroys it's head, which was it's weak point all along.

Ciri claps and walks over to him, and then begins to rummage around in the dust.

...That went more smoothly than I expected. Golems are usually controlled by a talisman inside of their bodies. Most Elven golems I know of had them hidden inside of the back of their heads.
As she says this, she lifts up a piece of wood- it had been damaged by the attack, but evidence of the runework was still there.

>> No.2015937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273169591.jpg -(144.8 KiB, 850x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148270

>>2015932
>>2015932
She'll just sigh, shaking her head

"Fiiiiine, you may get me a present. Just surprise me."

Sips her milk, finishing it off

>> No.2015938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273244445.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2015934
June grabs the back of her head, pushing it even deeper into Suguri's muff while slamming into her. Adjusting himself, he'd try to slam straight through her cervix.

>> No.2015939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273260686.png -(496.4 KiB, 526x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
508354

>>2015935
>>2015935
"You seem excited, so that's the right attitude. Your tails are lovely, by the way, Naomi."

Smiles, floof can appreciate floof

>> No.2015940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273577825.png -(147.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151161

>>2015937
Give her the coal, then the party while she's confused. Best of both.
"Hmhmhm, you'll like what I've got planned for you, trust me. Also you haven't had Suzuno's cookies before, so you'll really enjoy that when we get back."
He confidently nods to himself.

>> No.2015941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273732934.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 382x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43352

>>2015940
Her face then lights up at the prospect of that

"Ooooooh~! I'm looking forward to that! Who's Suzuno?"

>> No.2015942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273740557.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2015939
Oh! Thank you! I do my best to take care of them. Your tail seems rather saft and lovely as well.

>> No.2015943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273885634.png -(467.0 KiB, 723x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478201

>>2015942
"Hehe, thank you. My daughters like grooming it for me. My....they'd be pleasantly surprised if they ever see yours."

>> No.2015944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273912179.jpg -(147.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151003

>>2015938
Hearts could be visible in her eyes as he started getting aggressive
He's gotten so much more aggressive lately, I love it~
I should get him more wives~

>> No.2015945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545273974382.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>2015941
"She's one of my precious people. She's my first wife here in Aurora. She's helped me out a lot when she first arrived here."

"Suzuno is often at home doing housework or helping take care of all the kids..."

>> No.2015946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274033385.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2015943
Hahaha~ Well it's not like I don't have enough tails to go around. It takes a lot of work to get all of them brushed.
The Kitsune giggles softly as she sways her tails enticingly.

>> No.2015947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274053318.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 850x917) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139659

>>2015945
"Oh. I'm sure she's very nice, I look forward to meeting her, master."

Starts kicking her legs in the air from under the table

>> No.2015948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274074750.jpg -(250.5 KiB, 709x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256520

>>2015936
I guess it's lucky you picked here since you seem to know so much. Or at least more than me.

Link rubs his chin and observes the orb again after the Golem's destruction.

>> No.2015949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274245242.png -(147.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151161

>>2015944
She wouldn't get too much time to think about it. With Suguri being so sensitive right now, she'd squirt out fluid into Reika's face. June on the other hand enjoying her tightness after pushing through into her cervix he'd fire out his load, filling her depths.

>> No.2015950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274588377.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2015947
"She's a very good woman. She's a little on the stiff side, but you'd like her. She's very good with kids and would spoil you lots."
He chuckles as he continues to eat his food.
...There's still Jalter's share.
June contemplates something for a moment before chugging one of the eggnogs down.

>> No.2015951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274851532.png -(127.1 KiB, 363x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130181

>>2015946
"I'm curious how long it'll take them. They tend to get rather focused."

which shows, since Chiharu's tail looks very nice with a healthy sheen

The white fox glances at her tails

"May I?"

Her hand gently gesturing to her tails

>> No.2015952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545274941066.jpg -(196.7 KiB, 850x1041) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201381

>>2015950
"She sounds like a hard worker that cares about others. I'm sure we will!"

She'll smile and she'll then looks at the spread

"You ordered a lot of food..."

>> No.2015953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545275216209.jpg -(300.8 KiB, 870x1231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308041

>>2015948
I know about a lot of monsters. It comes with the job.
She winks at him and then joins him in observing the orb.

...It doesn't seem to react to its guardian being defeated. What do you want to do with it, Link?

>> No.2015954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545275274083.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2015952
"I was supposed to be on a date with someone, but they... Flaked? Disappeared?"
He scoots over to the monitor , tapping a few times through it.
"I'll just bring it home and share. I don't suppose you like spicy food, do you?"

>> No.2015955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545275401134.jpg -(355.0 KiB, 850x1259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
363484

>>2015954
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that master. Naughty person..."

Shaking her head

"Yucky...mm, no I don't,"

>> No.2015956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545275504828.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 768x1089) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186774

>>2015953
Sure, but I more meant you seem to know about the mechanics of this place. You didn't just pick a random spot in your own homeworld did you?
Scarf laughs trying to make light of things
However his attention is brought back to the orb and he considers things

What would happen if I touched it? You said it was unstable before.

>> No.2015957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545275598078.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2015955
"Yeah, she's on the naughty side. But she's a good reformed woman."
He pauses, thinking for a moment.
"In fact, being honest, it's your adult alter form."

>> No.2015958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545275902259.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1440x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209496

>>2015951
Who knows? Mother's servants usually helped me take care of them.
The red fox tilts her head a little, before smiling and nodding.
Yes, go ahead.

>> No.2015959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276079825.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85443

>>2015949
Reika would cry out in pleasure as june Fires his loads, tightening her grip around his waist with her legs even more
We can also skip to after this as well, since things might get a bit violent once she gets fired up

>> No.2015960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276088657.jpg -(69.0 KiB, 810x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70697

>>2015957
"....What?"

She'll frown, looking skeptical

"I always thought her awful attitude would lead her down a path of ruin...did she really reform?"

"Like really really?"

>> No.2015961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276193435.png -(416.3 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426323

>>2015958
"Thanks..."

She'll inch closer and finally brush the fur of one of Naomi's tails with her hand. Chiharu smiles, nodding to herself

"Your servants are quite good."

>> No.2015962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276314948.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3508x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2240413

>>2015956
You'd be surprised to find there are many worlds that are similar to one another. The Aen'Elle traveled between dimensions freely once. Their handiwork can be found everywhere.
She said, and then shrugged.

...That said, there's no telling what this thing will do. If you want to take a risk and find out, that's one option.

>> No.2015963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276456272.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2015959
Skipping to sometime later, Suguri and Hime likely getting back up and disrupting the flow of things. June putting up a much better fight this time despite the violent romp. Using a knocked out Suguri as a body pillow.
"..."

>> No.2015964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276598417.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2015961
Her tails are silky soft with a healthy sheen and no knots or tangles. Naomi seems happy to have her tail admired and petted.
They were. But I'm no longer with Mother, so I'll just have to train my benefactor's servants on proper tail care.

>> No.2015965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276676708.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468897

>>2015963
That was fun~
I can go again if you want~
That would be a bad idea

>> No.2015966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276696353.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>2015960
"Mm, she's doing much better for herself. You seem to know about her... So you'd be surprised to know we have a daughter."
June nods happily at the smol.
"...Although, calling her reformed is a stretch. But she's doing much better now. I can let you meet our kid."

>> No.2015967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276779276.jpg -(318.6 KiB, 1600x1519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326217

>>2015962
Scarf looks at the orb, then Ciri, then the orb again, before fishing in his pack and handing her a jar with some kind of white energy in it.

If I drop pour this out on me. It's some fairy magic I managed to get a hold of to heal me in case of emergencies.

He salutes, after handing it off and then turns, immediately touching the mysterious ball.

>> No.2015968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545276908480.jpg -(63.1 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64595

>>2015964
"I wish you the best while you're staying here."

Continues to gently stroke Naomi's tail. Chiharu's quite good at it

"Will you be living here in the city?"

>> No.2015969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277055496.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2015965
You underestimate just how much of a fool he is. And just how much of a glutton for punishment he is!
"How the hell aren't you tired yet?"
He tries getting up, but Suguri's arms are wrapped around him, prompting june to stop. He will however scoot up closer to her!

>> No.2015970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277152923.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113000

>>2015969
Good question~
Is all she's say before then poking hime
So~? How was your night?

>> No.2015971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277207704.jpg -(263.7 KiB, 1131x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270062

>>2015967
>>2015967
As he touches it, it'll pulse again.
This time sending out a wave of energy in the process.

Ciri ducked down underneath it, but as Link gets hit with it for being so close to it, he'll be thrown backward into the air- but instead of hitting the wall or the ground, he'll be lifted into the air and visions of other worlds would build in his head.
The energy from the orb will swirl toward him, as if recentering on his body, and he'll begin to absorb it.
The energy will feel old, but very powerful, granting him a passive "Far Sight" ability. When he closes his eyes, he will be able to selectively see any area around him, effectively giving him a third-person view of his surroundings if he so chooses.

Suddenly, the energy would crackle, and burst into lightning particles before disappearing completely.
The room would go dark and the Orb would no longer be there, and Link would be allowed to fall to the floor.

>> No.2015972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277217649.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2015968
Naomi seems to visibly relax as Chiharu continues to stroke her tail. This is a happy fox.
Yes. I'll be staying in town. There are some rules I have to follow, but I pretty much have free reign to do as I wish as long as I don't leave the city.

>> No.2015973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277287036.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2015970
"One day, I'll get through you, helen and ilias. One day."
June grumbles, trying to get away, but Suguri's keeping a strong grasp on him.

Hime: "It is an... Addicting dance~"

>> No.2015974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277524803.png -(611.7 KiB, 581x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626400

>>2015966
Her eyes widen in surprise for just a moment. Smolter still looks pretty wary, but her expression softens when he mentioned his daughter

With a small sigh, she says:

"Mm, okay master."

>> No.2015975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277571496.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85443

>>2015973
I knew you would see it our way after a night with him~
Now, what if I told you there was another suguri in this world for you to have fun with~?
Uh oh, June knows where this is going, because if Hime gets another suguri and since hime is part of the harem, that means two suguris
He doesn't know about the other world shit yet, otherwise he'd probably piece that together too

>> No.2015976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277621376.png -(446.0 KiB, 501x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456697

>>2015972
"My...you sound like you're someone important, Naomi."

She smiles, noting how relaxed she's looking

"Hehe, she's lovely."

>> No.2015977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277910108.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2015974
"You'll like her. She's very cute~"
This idiot pulls out his phone, showing her a folder of pictures of Naomi. Hearing knocks on the door, he'd open it getting passed to-go boxes. Quickly filling the containers with the excess food.

>> No.2015978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545277953247.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2015976
Her tails are so soft. And the rest of her looks pretty soft too.
Well...before being brought here, I was in line to succeed my mother as high priestess, but well that's no longer the case. But here? I'm just being pampered by someone.

>> No.2015979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545278419104.jpg -(350.8 KiB, 850x1015) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359255

>>2015977
"She's very cute..."

She'd say, looking at the picture with a smile on her face

"She has her face."

"..."

"Our face."

Smiling still

>> No.2015980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545278671486.jpg -(686.5 KiB, 1600x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702938

>>2015971
Link is...quite freaked out by the process, both of being lifted and the experience of his sight leaving his body and pulling him out to view things, before snapping back into place as he drops onto the floor.
The hylian grips his head as he comes to terms with this new ability and the odd disconnect it had caused. It was really disorienting, like something he should only experience in a dream.

Uuuugh, note to self, don't touch balls...

>> No.2015981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279055816.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61775

>>2015978
Chiharu hearing that last line causes her cheeks to ger rosy. And looks like someone who's hand was caught in a cookie jar

"Ah...well..."

"..."

Giggles

"Caught red-handed...and you look like you'll feel just as soft all over too."

>> No.2015982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279216590.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2015981
The fox looks at Chiharu with a great big smirk.
It's not like I mind being pampered. Far from it in fact.
Naomi is a little naive, so she's just assuming the silly floof means her ears or something.

>> No.2015983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279371064.jpg -(147.3 KiB, 1125x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150822

>>2015980
Not a fan of other men?
She smirks at him, and stands up.

...Well? What did it do? Do you feel any different?

>> No.2015984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279533985.png -(868.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
888946

>>2015983
It...gave me some kind of...sight power?

He stands, shaking his head and blinking. He hasn't activated it just out of worry he won't be able to handle the change of perspective.

>> No.2015985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279664165.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2015979
"Yup, I'm happy she takes after the two of you. Naomi's done a lot for Jeanne. You're right she was a handful before... Really snippy, but it's..."

"Very endearing. Although, seeing an innocent jeanne is good too. You're a very cute Santa."

>> No.2015986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279764695.png -(364.6 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373332

>>2015982
"I seldom meet anyone who'd be against it, hehe."

"Ah...I sense some naivete."

"Say Naomi, would you be opposed if I showed you where I live? I would like to keep in touch, to be perfectly frank. I'm usually busy with work and my children that I often do have much time to make new friends."

>> No.2015987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545279791069.jpg -(339.2 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347363

>>2015984
Neat. That could be handy. Do you still feel like taking on more adventure? I can take us somewhere else if you like. Or we can call it quits if you've had enough.

>> No.2015988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545280068969.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2015986
Oh, sure. I would like that. Maybe sometime later I'll show you where I'm living. I'm not sure how much the person I'm staying with would like random visitors.

>> No.2015989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545280489549.png -(302.3 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309549

>>2015988
"I wouldn't mind. I have a nice list of cafe's and such that would make for very nice meeting places too."

With a smile, she'll stop stroking her tail

"Thankfully my home isn't too terribly far away."

>> No.2015990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545280844637.png -(483.4 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495031

>>2015985
She'll blush

"Ah..."

"W-Well, thank you master! That is very nice of you to say..."

>> No.2015991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545281130373.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2015990
"...Good girl."
He'd reach out and tenderly pat her head.
Ah... With all the lewd outside, will she be alright?
"Hmmm. You'll probably want to erm... Be careful where you look when we go outside though."

>> No.2015992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545281144708.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2015989
Well then lead the way, Chiharu.
The girl almost looks sad when the other floof stops.
I'll follow your lead.

>> No.2015993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545281289533.png -(828.7 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
848639

>>2015991
"Mmm..."

Getting her head pat

"Huh? Wait, why? Are we going to be crossing the street?"

>> No.2015994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545281565120.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2015993
"Nnng... You'll see. C'mon, lets go back to my place."
He gets up, grabbing Jailter by the hand, probably getting a lot of funny looks from other patrons.

>> No.2015995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545281848004.png -(391.0 KiB, 500x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400405

>>2015992
"Alright, it's this way. My wife and kids might be home right now. Although maybe not, their aunts did want to show them something."

The family spaceship they've been building, silly Martians

And with that; Chiharu started to lead Naomi to her home

>> No.2015996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545281939584.jpg -(117.9 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120709

>>2015994
"Okay."

And with their hands locked they both start to leave

"Everyone is looking at us for some reason."

She says, looking around as they leave

>> No.2015997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545282209296.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2015995
They're silly kids. And silly martians.
It's good that your family sounds like they all love each other. You must be proud of all of them.
Naomi will fallow along, occasionally looking around as they watch since Aurora is so different.

>> No.2015998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545282330000.png -(206.8 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211722

>>2015996
"...Don't mind it."
He gives them dirty glares to disperse the looks. As they leave she'd notice the odd atmosphere, and a lot of lewdly dressed people. And people doing various lewd acts in the streets, very open with one another.

"And you probably might want to close your eyes now."

Last edited 18/12/20(Thu)00:05.

>> No.2015999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545282559582.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 501x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66457

>>2015997
"I'm very proud of them. I didn't have a wife or family when I first arrived here."

Smiles

"My wife was one of the first friends I ever made. Her name is Nohwai."

>> No.2016000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545282658135.jpg -(191.2 KiB, 850x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195786

>>2015998
"Why would I do tha-"

She started to say as she looked around. ...And saw all that happening around her

"Kyaaaaaah...!!"

Looking very embarrassed Jalter pulled her hand away from June and covered her face with her hands

...And ran back inside

>> No.2016001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545282807986.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2015999
Awww~! How sweet. Mother had forbidden my sisters and I from dealing with relationships and the like. Although...no, nevermind.
Naomi is rather curious about how Chiharu has kids even though she and her wife are girls.

>> No.2016002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545282923152.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2016000
"I shoulda recorded that. I knew it was coming..."
He shrugs to himself, walking back into the diner.
"Santa, c'mon... We have to walk through that if we want to get home."
I mean, teleporting is an option, but she doesn't know that.

>> No.2016003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283213246.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 640x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325111

>>2015975
Hime: Another Suguri...?"
While he doesn't catch the other world bit... He will step between the two, making an "x" with his arms.
June: "Hime, don't think about that, that's a bait!"

>> No.2016004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283303460.png -(436.2 KiB, 626x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446714

>>2016001
"Is that so?"

"I wonder where it is she came from...oh well, best not to pry."

"I'm sorry to hear that, mm, is there something on your mind?"

"Although I may have a guess..."

>> No.2016005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283394517.jpg -(214.1 KiB, 850x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219246

>>2016002
"NO!!!"

Smolter's just crouching under an empty table covering her face still

"They were doing...naughty things! Things they shouldn't be doing out in the open like that!! I'm not leaving!"

>> No.2016006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283571928.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2016004
Ah, it's nothing. I'm just a little curious about your family, that's all.
The Red Fox will smile sweetly at Chiharu.

>> No.2016007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283605102.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397014
>Bardock

"Ah really...? well shit, that sounds like a really long time to be out there in some ship."

"Not that your wife would even be cool with you being one that long, right?"

She's starting to look disappointed

"Not that I have a ship lying around either..."

>> No.2016008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283734399.png -(318.8 KiB, 480x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326403

>>2016006
"I'm confident you'll meet them sooner or later. I know they'll all like you."

She said as they both traverse the streets and finally into a peaceful culdesac

>> No.2016009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545283984040.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2016005
"But if you wait longer, more people will be doing that at night time... How else will we get back then?"

>> No.2016010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545284116362.jpg -(159.6 KiB, 850x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163397

>>2016009
"I-I can't...! That was disgusting...!!"

And just points her lance out from under the table, not wanting anyone to get near her

>> No.2016011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545284383595.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1440x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209496

>>2016008
I'm just I'll enjoy them as well. They sounds nice from what little you've told me.
Naomi will look around this little culdesac.
Ah...This looks a lot less imposing than the larger buildings from before.

>> No.2016012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545284584163.png -(765.9 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
784255

>>2016010
"Well they're not going to stop... Are you planning on sleeping here overnight then? Isn't that bad, Santa?"

"I mean... How else do we leave then?"
He's enjoying this too much.

>> No.2016013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545284591932.png -(119.2 KiB, 449x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122069

>>2016007
He did think about all of their adventures together.
Yeah, you can say that. Space itself is filled with dangerous life forms so it would be ideal training for you so well find one that at least takes a month or a week that's closest.

>> No.2016014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545284654598.png -(183.9 KiB, 455x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188362

>>2016011
"The peace, quiet and security are really nice in this neighborhood. I moved out here with my family several years ago. Its been about...11 or so years now."

And they walk towards a certain house. One with a space-themed swing-set in the front. No shame in their Martian heritage

>> No.2016015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545284866517.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 574x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115975

>>2016013
"Well then...until we're able to get that sorted I'll just keep training as I've always been. ...Just harder, rougher."

>> No.2016016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545285025008.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 850x1518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141002

>>2016012
"Uuuu...."

"I don't want to see any of that...w-what do I do??"

>> No.2016017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545285166827.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2016014
None what so ever. Nohwai's still augmented, too, unlike the sisters.
Eleven years? It's been quite a while for you and your family, then.
Red will look at this swing set, curious about the design, but even more curious about the floof's family.

>> No.2016018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545285308195.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2016016
"We could try tying something over your eyes so you can't see and hear less... I also have another plan, but you might not like it..."
He looks at her, solemnly, seeming rather serious...

>> No.2016019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545285630565.png -(67.1 KiB, 400x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68723

>>2016017
"Indeed it has...while I loved my life back where I came from. Ending up here has been a blessing in disguise."

And so they get to the front door, some really advanced gizmo pops out from the wall and scans Chiharu

AI: PATRIARCH ACKNOWLEDGED.

...And then several turrets pop out and point at Naomi

"And guest."

AI: ACKNOWLEDGED.

And the turrets all go back into the walls

"...I'm sorry. My wife's friends built our security system."

Opens the door

>> No.2016020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545285979738.jpg -(493.4 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505259

>>2016015
He does have plans do get this in motion but Chini has the right idea.
Until what? You break a nail?

>> No.2016021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545286100056.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2016019
Fascinating~!
Naomi won't oogle the security system for too long, however, as she'll slide inside with her mass of tails. She'll take a look around, seeing if there's any fancy gizmos to inspect.

>> No.2016022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545286124360.png -(671.0 KiB, 1280x1770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687095

>>2016020
"Ha! Good one you dinosaur~ Like I give a shit about breaking a nail. I break bones sparring with my sister!"

Sounds like she's strong. Geetz trains her, but RIP Sci

>> No.2016023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545286215119.jpg -(225.8 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231170

>>2016018
"............"

Smolter peeks her head out from under the table. Just a little

"...What plan?"

>> No.2016024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545286518811.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2016023
"We run really fast to get back..."
He pauses before inching closer to her ear.
"Or, I teleport us."

>> No.2016025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545286846049.png -(408.9 KiB, 500x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418682

>>2016021
She'll see that it looks like a fairly normal home. Then aesthetic is Japanese since Chiharu is a filthy Jap. However, it's also got sort of like...a Jetson's feel to it

"Welcome to my home, Naomi. Please, have a seat on the couch. Make yourself at home."

Smiles

"Nohwai? Kids?"

She'll wait for a response

>> No.2016026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545286863457.jpg -(283.9 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290706

>>2016024
>>2016024
"...Why didn't you say you could do that in the first place??"

Puffs her cheeks

>> No.2016027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545287050176.jpg -(179.1 KiB, 700x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183375

>>2016022
He is amused by this.
Ha, right. Be sure not to get too cocky there.

>> No.2016028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545287215162.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308958

>>2016027
"Whatever~"

She winks at him

>> No.2016029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545287275079.png -(765.9 KiB, 640x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
784255

>>2016026
"Simple. You didn't ask if I could do that."

"I'll mention that some places are like that in the house are gonna be a no-go for you since you can't stand that stuff..."

>> No.2016030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545287363637.jpg -(136.6 KiB, 850x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139836

>>2016029
"That's...how I was supposed to know??"

She'll sigh, her face still sort of red. With a frown, she nods

"Fine, let's just hurry..."

Comes out from under the table

>> No.2016031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545287667019.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2016030
Gently placing his hand on her shoulder, his body slowly leaks energy. The next second the two would be back at Jalter's room.
"There we go. Still, it would have probably been for the best you get used to seeing that... Christmas won't be pretty..."

>> No.2016032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545287821046.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 600x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96009

>>2016031
"Ah..."

And then they're in Jalter's room. She looks around, seeing how messy it is. Lily looks at June with a small frown

"Mmm....it'll be fine! We'll find a way, we have the Christmas Spirit!"

>> No.2016033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545288271595.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2016032
"...I hope that's the case."
I'm probably going to have to deliver a lot of the presents given how many lolicons are in this city alone.
"Lets see... You want your own room too, I'd assume?"
He looks around her room, walking towards the door to Naomi's room to check on her.

>> No.2016034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545288379242.jpg -(281.6 KiB, 850x1088) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288331

>>2016033
"...Mm, yes, that would be nice."

She tries not thinking about some of the things she saw. Smolter follows June as he walks towards the door leading to Naomi's room

>> No.2016035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545288446355.jpg -(340.8 KiB, 698x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348950

>>2016028
The saiyan will scold her slightly.
You wouldn't be saying that once it starts. Anyways, is there anything else or are you going to show me or you're going to take a break for now?

>> No.2016036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545288606622.png -(2.8 MiB, 2834x3850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2899386

>>2016035
"No, I think I showed you enough tricks. A break would be cool I guess."

>> No.2016037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545288800952.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 453x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74056

>>2016034
June carefully walks over to Naomi, gently picking her up and rocking her.
"Isn't she precious, c'mere, technically she's your daughter."

>> No.2016038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545289124865.jpg -(188.8 KiB, 850x1076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193324

>>2016037
She walks over to him, and looks at Naomi

"Ah..."

"So cute..."

Soon those lewd thoughts are pushed out by a cute baby

"Y-You don't have to say she's my daughter too..."

"So that version of the adult me had master's baby..."

>> No.2016039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545289489393.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>2016038
"Would you prefer to think of her as your little sister then? That seems accurate then, doesn't it?"

He gently pats Naomi's head.
"She's a very cute daughter. It's nice taking our time with her. Do you want to try feeding Naomi?"

>> No.2016040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545289771475.jpg -(98.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101308

>>2016039
"...Yes, that would be just fine."

She'll nod, she approves of this

"Really? You'll let me feed her? I've never fed a baby before..."

>> No.2016041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545290227626.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2016040
"Then should I refer to you as sister-in-law, Santa, or Jeanne?"

"Check one of the cabinets on the side, there should be powder to make some milk for her. Usually use that when I tag in with Jeanne."

>> No.2016042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545290418854.jpg -(134.0 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137197

>>2016041
"I still prefer you call me Santa, you're still my reindeer."

She seems much better now, and with a nod, off she goes to check the side cabinets

"Mmm...oh, this must be it. It has a baby on the picture. Formula...?"

>> No.2016043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545322227791.jpg -(207.0 KiB, 484x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211975

>>2016036
Like really, I don't think there is even a huge breasted saiyan. BARDOCK DOESN'T KNOW, IT CONFUSES HIM.

What, you sound out of it. Disappointed you didn't punch me? Since my blood is still pumping I could give you that free shot.

>> No.2016044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545326503014.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2016025
There is no response from the house. It seems they did head out with the twins to go view the family spaceship. :O
Hmmm...This kind of reminds me of home, but there's something different about it.

>> No.2016045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545326741668.jpg -(117.4 KiB, 856x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120206

>>2016043
"...."

Hearing Bardock edge her on like that caused Chini to close her fist. Her tails start writhing too as her fighting spirit gets sparked

"Ha, that's some pretty tough talk old man..."

>> No.2016046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545327244140.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 313x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59073

>>2016044
"..."

"They must have already left to see the spaceship. They should return later then."

And if Naomi has taken a seat then Chiharu will take a seat next to her

"Are you or your mother Japanese?"

And then the coffee table went under the house and up came a selection of snacks on the same table. All Japanese since Chiharu enjoys those

"Hehe...seems the house is taking matters into its own hands. Help yourself."

>> No.2016047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545327448376.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2016046
She will have, sitting a little forward to make room for her tails.
Japanese? No...No, I'm not Japanese.
The Fox as a small frown on her face. It seems she's either hiding things or she's forbidden from saying anything. Soon enough, though, she'll start to smile again.
I'm from somewhere out in the sea of stars. I guess they style from my home world is similar to this "Japanese".

>> No.2016048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545327726878.png -(108.8 KiB, 500x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111387

>>2016047
>>2016047
Chiharu takes note of these things. But at the same time, she doesn't want to pry. It's only their first time meeting. Who knows what'll happen down the line when they get better acquainted

"Hmm, she's quite mysterious."

"Well, that seems to be the case. Sounds like they're the same, but not at the same time. Cultures can be fascinating, and Sea of Stars sounds lovely too."

>> No.2016049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545328377970.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2016048
Mmmm...I'm not really good with how to describe things in the place. Uhhh...
The fox will think for a moment. She's still super green about modern stuff.
My benefactor called it a...spaceship? Yes. That was it. I was brought here on something called a spaceship.

>> No.2016050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545328712296.jpg -(27.2 KiB, 509x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27873

>>2016049
"Oh! I'm...somewhat familiar with technology like that. My wife is much more experienced with it, along with her twin colleagues."

"In fact, my wife and children are away taking a look at ours."

>> No.2016051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545328961767.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2016050
Ah! I see, so those are much more common than I realised.
The red fox will rub the back of her head.
Everything's still so new and different, I'm still wrapping my head around things.

>> No.2016052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545329802688.png -(496.4 KiB, 526x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
508355

>>2016051
"I know how that is. Because I was in your shoes many years ago. Thankfully I made friends that helped me ease into everything."

Pats the top of Naomi's hand and smiles

"I'll do my best to help you too. Ah! Would you like some snacks, maybe something to drink?"

Gestures to the table with snacks on them

>> No.2016053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545329986068.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2016052
Oh! Sure, I'll have some water if you don't mind.
The Fox smiles sweetly at Chifaru before goes and takes a snack from the table, nibbling on it.

>> No.2016054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545330185982.png -(452.1 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462979

>>2016053
A spot on the table glows and from that spot is a glass of cold, refreshing, water for Naomi. while another spot raises a hot cup of tea for Chiharu

"It still amazes me how convenient they outfitted the house..."

"Here you go."

Hands Naomi her glass

>> No.2016055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545330447861.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2016054
Naomi has a child like glee as she watches this. She'll bend forward as tries to figure out how it works, not that she'll have much luck with that.
How fascinating! I wonder how it-
And then the silly girl catches herself. She'll sit up straight, clearing her throat a little as she takes that glass of water.
Yes...Thank you.

>> No.2016056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545330610223.jpg -(84.6 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86639

>>2016055
"Heheh...it's alright Naomi, you don't have to force yourself to act a certain way. I would like for you to be comfortable..."

>> No.2016057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545331012300.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2016056
Mmmm...It's a habit. Like I said earlier, I was supposed to succeed my mother until...well coming here.

Last edited 18/12/20(Thu)13:36.

>> No.2016058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545331278673.png -(127.1 KiB, 363x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130181

>>2016057
"I understand, I was supposed to succeed my mother as well, but, here I am. So it took me a bit to come out of my shell."

Smiles

"Well, take your time with it. Just know that I am a friend, and you can be yourself."

She'll just nod and takes a sip of tea

>> No.2016059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545331925660.png -(692.9 KiB, 723x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709531

>>2016058
I'm sure I'll get used to things. And thank you, Chiharu. I'll find some way to repay your friendship.
Naomi will nibble on some more snacks.

>> No.2016060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545332101532.png -(460.9 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471937

>>2016059
She chuckles softly

"You're welcome Naomi, and for the future. Feel free to come to visit whenever you want to."

"Cute girl..."

>> No.2016061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545332269320.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2016060
Mmmm...I'll be sure to stop by again, then. I do what to meet you family at some point.

>> No.2016062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545332431564.png -(878.9 KiB, 777x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
899948

>>2016061
"I'll be sure to tell them a bit about you. They like meeting new people. How is everything by the way, are you enjoying yourself so far?"

Reaches for a snack and nibbles on it

>> No.2016063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545333000536.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2016062
Mmm...Everything is wonderful. And I'm enjoying myself. How can I not be? You've been a wonderful host and everything I've seen has been so fascinating.

>> No.2016064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545333211952.jpg -(63.1 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64594

>>2016063
"Ah...I'm just trying to be friendly..."

She sports a bit of an embarrassed smile

"Perhaps sometime I can even show you around the city a little. Maybe show you some locations depending on your interests."

>> No.2016065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545334001660.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1440x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209496

>>2016064
The girl shakes her head.
Everyone back home used to be so nervous around me. It's rather refreshing, to be honest.
And then she'll smile at Chiharu. It's full a warmth and friendliness.
I would like that. I would like that a lot, actually.

>> No.2016066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545334426519.png -(409.9 KiB, 800x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419788

>>2016065
Chiharu's tail is wagging a bit because this is nice. Her tail will brush up against one of Naomi's occasionally

"Then it's settled."

Looks up, as she's going to address the A.I.

"Please add Naomi to our friends list. ...and use a more welcoming tone."

A.I.: Alright Chiharu, I'll add Naomi right away.

It sounds like Nohwai

A nozzle looking thing comes out from the ceiling and scans Naomi

>> No.2016067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545334576066.jpg -(689.6 KiB, 800x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
706111

>>2016045
I'm going to stay at my base form, like hell if I care as long as you don't aim to kill me.
He's not backing away, it's mostly just to level and see for himself how the big titty kitsune throws a punch.

>> No.2016068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545334889326.png -(2.0 MiB, 1579x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2085967

>>2016067
".....Hmph,. okay, fine tough guy! I'll teach you for taking me lightly!"

She won't power up, however, Chini will be seen taking a stance

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!"

She'll rush him with insane speed and then aims a punch towards his stomach. Bardock might be surprised by how powerful her punch is. It won't kill him or anything since Chini wasn't trying to do that, but the effort she put forth can't be ignored

>> No.2016069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545335061805.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2016066
Naomi will get scanned. She'll watch this thing curiously as she's put into the system.
What a sweet voice that was this time, Chiharu.

>> No.2016070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545335327494.png -(350.8 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359234

>>2016069
She'll blush

"It's that of my wife..."

The nozzle thing will then blink

A.I.: All finished. Living room temperature at 70 degrees. And laundry is loaded.

And back into the ceiling it goes

>> No.2016071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545335548744.png -(541.9 KiB, 818x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554886

>>2016070
She sounds lovely, Chiharu. I'm sure you make her very happy.
The former priestess will smile at her new friend. I hope you enjoy the compliments! :@

>> No.2016072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545335689208.jpg -(668.5 KiB, 869x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
684519

>>2016068
He felt the air turn heavy as she closes in. He will be surprised.
Oh shi-
Then the punch connects, hitting him in the stomach. Bardock will be sent flying after being hit, feeling that punch sending shock waves through his body. The saiyan will crash through a mountain close by.

>> No.2016073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545335695467.png -(436.2 KiB, 626x968) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446714

>>2016071
She just blushes some more, you know she's a lot shyer when she isn't plowing someone

"I-I try my best. Mm...she is. I love her very much."

>> No.2016074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545336024995.jpg -(131.1 KiB, 751x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134259

>>2016072
Oof, poor Bardock. The Saiyan male was sent flying a great distance before smashing through a mountain

Following the one punch. Chini stands there looking a bit dumb-founded

"Ah crap...did I not hold back enough?"

And that was Chini holding back a great deal of her full power

"Shit, old man!"

She'll fly towards where she feels Bardock's power level

>> No.2016075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545337628057.jpg -(188.8 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193305

>>2016074
As she goes to him, Chini will find him obliterated...Well not really. He's just laying the hole, Chini will hear some laughter. As soon as she gets closer, she can see he's fine, not much really phased him but in the end he liked the punch.

>> No.2016076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545337835196.png -(594.6 KiB, 1280x1713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608889

>>2016075
Chini approaches him and sees him laughing. So the Saiyan kitsune lets out a breath of relief

"Heh, thought I might've punched a hole through you old man."

>> No.2016077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545338199724.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2016073
Mhmhmhm~ How cute. You're blushing.
Naomi is amused by this. She's not trying to tease the floof, but it's just getting to be so easy.

>> No.2016078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545338286494.jpg -(267.8 KiB, 949x1051) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274190

>>2016076
He gets up and dusts himself off.
Ha, you held back too much to do that. Feel better, kid?

>> No.2016079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545338453420.png -(169.0 KiB, 274x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173014

>>2016077
"Ah...! W-Well...thinking about my wife brings up nice memories is all."

Sips her tea while looking a bit flustered

>> No.2016080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545338766635.png -(788.3 KiB, 840x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
807246

>>2016078
"Mmmm...a little~"

"It felt good, just letting that out. So what did you think? Pretty good for a depowered punch, right~?"

>> No.2016081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545339348226.png -(624.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639719

>>2016079
Ah? And those memories cause you to blush? Interesting.
She knows she Chiharu is thinking about intimate times. She's might be a naive virgin, but she's not that sheltered.

>> No.2016082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545339656462.jpg -(75.9 KiB, 480x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77689

>>2016080
He dusts his shirt off
Not bad, not your best but it was not bad!

>> No.2016083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545339722916.png -(419.7 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429762

>>2016081
"Mmmmm....it's complicated. ...Well not really, it's just-It's nothing, I'm sorry. ...Just relationship kinds of things."

Twiddles about with her teacup

>> No.2016084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545339812562.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 1035x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131049

>>2016082
"Ha! One of these days I'll give it my all, and then we'll see if you want to act cool~"

>> No.2016085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545339989944.png -(692.9 KiB, 723x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709531

>>2016083
Mmmm...
The fox will drink some of her water before she desices to change the subject.
So, what is there to do around this city? It's so large I don't know where to to begin.

>> No.2016086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340128745.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2016042
That still sounds really dirty.
"Read the side to be sure, some stuff might not belong in there because a certain fox and a so-called angel like to mess with the contents of shelves."

Last edited 18/12/20(Thu)16:08.

>> No.2016087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340153013.png -(392.6 KiB, 501x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402029

>>2016085
"Well...pretty much anything if you know where to look. The shopping center might be a good place to start. It also has plenty of places where you can enjoy things like games, theater and such."

>> No.2016088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340268157.jpg -(376.3 KiB, 1075x1571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385327

>>2016084
Ha, just keep yapping. I think it's a good time for me to eat. I may go to that town for once to get food.

>> No.2016089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340539940.png -(1.5 MiB, 1116x1579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1576762

>>2016088
"I'll come too! I could use a dozen double bacon cheeseburgers..."

Her tails start to wag

"Fuck yeah...that sounds so fucking good right now~"

>> No.2016090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340576815.jpg -(797.5 KiB, 877x1164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816608

>>2016087
A shopping center...Oh! That's probably like a market, right?
The silly girl seems pleased to have figured that out.

>> No.2016091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340723630.png -(127.1 KiB, 363x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130181

>>2016090
"Mhm. Its very vast...so there's so much you can see and experience there."

"I go there with my family sometimes."

>> No.2016092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340850270.jpg -(94.1 KiB, 850x652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96374

>>2016086
"Mess with them...how? And why would you let that happen? What if the baby ends up taking something she wasn't supposed too? ...And why would they even do that in the first place??"

Shaking her head

"This place is way different than I thought..."

Reads the label with a frown

"Baby Formula! ...Now what?"

>> No.2016093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545340992755.png -(510.7 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522984

>>2016089
He raises an eyebrow
Curious what are those you're talking about. Well know Gine, she's not going to want me home just yet so lets head there.

>> No.2016094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341035596.png -(282.7 KiB, 626x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289446

>>2016091
Then we'll have to go there sometimes! Or maybe I can make my benefactor take me. I'm sure she would if I asked...

>> No.2016095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341105587.png -(392.2 KiB, 1280x952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401640

>>2016093
"What!? You haven't had them? Holy shit, you're missing out, dude!"

She'll grin

"Alright follow my lead, I know a great burger place!"

And then...just flies off at high speeds towards the city

>> No.2016096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341358211.png -(396.9 KiB, 697x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406429

>>2016092
"It's not a matter of letting them get away with it, it's that they do it anyway... Because they enjoy messing around a lot, 'specially making me angry."
He sighs thinking about the other idiots.
"Usually Jeanne would be here and feed her naturally, but she's just missing right now...?"
June goes off to the side holding a bottle out to her.
"Alright, fill half of it with the formula, the rest with water, make sure it's warm to the touch... And it should be fine."

>> No.2016097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341370842.png -(662.4 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
678271

>>2016094
"I'd be happy to take you to go and see sometime."

Nodding

"You'll never know until you try."

And like Chiharu just said; even if Naomi's benefactor doesn't want to, she will

>> No.2016098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341559110.jpg -(584.9 KiB, 700x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598933

>>2016097
Oh it's not a question of asking. It's...she's a very busy person. She's off doing a number of things, usually.

>> No.2016099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341593207.jpg -(349.0 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357341

>>2016096
"N-Naturally you say..."

Little Lily laments for just a moment for her lack of womanly features

Anyway, Lily heads on over and reaches for the bottle

"Yes, warm to the touch..."

Nod, nod. She heads off to go and do that, checking the water plenty of times

"Can't be too hot for the baby..."

>> No.2016100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341665551.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 450x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56755
>Nero

A job, hm? Is it a dangerous Job?
She asks, taking an interest.

>> No.2016101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545341698042.png -(452.1 KiB, 578x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462979

>>2016098
"Well, if it turns out she's too busy then I'd be happy to take you."

Nods

>> No.2016102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342074783.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>2016099
"Feeling jealous of your future- Erm, sisters? You'll grow out eventually."
Unlike some dead ends...
Cupping a hand around the bottle, he nods after checking it.
"Alright. You want to hold her while doing it too, right? Just cradle her with one arm and feed her with the other, easy."
He gets a tad closer while holding Naomi, showing Jailter once more.
"Just slip your arm between my arm and Naomi."

>> No.2016103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342213821.jpg -(269.3 KiB, 814x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275743

>>2016095
He mostly has been keeping himself away for a while but the thought just makes him curious. So they fly off, Bardock right behind her as they make their way towards their destination.

>> No.2016104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342248482.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 960x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1205799

>>2016101
Oh! We could all go together sometime. I'm sure you two will get along.
The Fox claps her hands together, rather excited. She has no idea what kind of person her "benefactor" can be.

>> No.2016105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342380791.jpg -(98.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101308

>>2016102
"Mmmmmmm...."

She'll blush, and she doesn't wish to yell because of baby Naomi

However, she looks to June with renewed interest

"Ah...w-well...yes, I want to try."

She'll watch and listen carefully to June's instructions, and then does the act. Once the baby started to suck on the bottle. Lily looks incredibly happy

"oh...its okay little one, Santa's got you..."

>> No.2016106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342542520.png -(1.6 MiB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1678222

>>2016100

Yeah. Not really.
He stares at the short Saber.
Have you seen a cat girl somewhere?

>> No.2016107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342597250.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088348

>>2016103
They arrive at a Carl's Jr. Chini wastes little time heading inside, expecting Bardock to follow suit. She doesn't care much for anything else going on, her mind is focused on food

"Hey you!"

Grins as she speaks to the girl at the register

"Give me 12 Double westerns and 10 large fries! And a large drink!"

turns around and thumbs behind her

"You know what? It's my treat old man, get whatever you want! Burgers are a gift~!"

>> No.2016108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342641162.png -(364.6 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373333

>>2016104
"I'm not opposed to meeting new people. I look forward to it, Naomi."

Smiles

>> No.2016109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342727006.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2016105
I should get a picture of this. At the same time, I'm worried she'll get surprised... I'll have other instances later.
"Hmhmhm, it's not hard. Little Naomi might take a shine too you. Same face as her mother after all."

>> No.2016110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342918795.jpg -(929.6 KiB, 860x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
951905

>>2016106
I see many great pussy cats, dear boy. Everywhere.
She smirks.

What did this one do to you? Are you going to "punish" her when you find her?

>> No.2016111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545342988604.png -(692.9 KiB, 723x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709531

>>2016108
Then I'll let you know once I get everything arranged.
She sounds like she's having fun plotting this out.

>> No.2016112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545343928975.jpg -(202.9 KiB, 350x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207761

>>2016107
He's right behind her with his arms crossed over his chiseled chest and watches the girl order away.
...
Alright, I've been thinking as we got here and I want to try what you're having.

>> No.2016113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545343966770.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 850x1224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161645

>>2016109
Santa has very rosy cheeks, feeding this baby gives Lily a very special feeling

"Hehe...I hope so. I'm already very taken with her..."

"Maybe my adult self changed for the better after all..."

>> No.2016114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545344182709.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 1774x2574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2535272

>>2016110
This girl...
Pretty much. She has a bounty I am willing to collect.

>> No.2016115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545344388684.jpg -(445.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455984

>>2016114
Well then, I'll accompany you! I'd like to see how well you'll fare. Maybe I can help.
She winks.

>> No.2016116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545344397260.png -(365.6 KiB, 885x626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374381

>>2016111
"Sounds like she'll be busy planning this out. It's cute, she sometimes reminds me of a child."

Chiharu simply smiles

"This is going to be fun, it's nice to keep busy."

Unless there is more you want to add. At this point, I think we can fade to them enjoying each other's company some more. Before finally parting ways, each having a nice impression of the other

Who knows what the future will bring with these two now being friends...

>> No.2016117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545344580738.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2016113
"Mmm, perfect. I'll just situate you here on this floor and you will be able to visit Naomi whenever you want. Just be sure to be quiet when you do."

"Got any other requests for now?"

>> No.2016118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545344801299.jpg -(254.1 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260236

>>2016117
She has already taken a seat somewhere. Happily continuing to feed baby Naomi

"Alright, master."

She said quietly and shakes her head. Answering June's question

"I'm fine like this. A room close-by would be nice too."

>> No.2016119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545345179848.jpg -(301.7 KiB, 740x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308958

>>2016112
"That's fine, just get your own! I'm not sharing mine~"

Smirks, and winks. then steps aside so that Bardock can order

>> No.2016120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545345300583.jpg -(788.6 KiB, 1175x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
807569

>>2016115
He blushes slightly
Ha, you still think I am green? Watch as I change your mind.

Alright, I've been speaking with people and so far I haven't found any lead.

>> No.2016121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545345529202.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2016118
"Got it."
He nods at Lily, his gaze resting on Naomi. Getting up quietly and leaving the room. Before long, he'd return, watching the two.
"Alright, the room next door is free for you to use."
I just piled up my shit and teleported it to another room... It'll be fine.
"When she's done eating, just gently rock Naomi to sleep and we can tuck her into bed."

>> No.2016122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545346062018.png -(1.2 MiB, 878x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1282276

>>2016120
Surely you've got to have something. Why else would you have come to Kilvas? A place of Oni?

>> No.2016123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545346279089.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 693x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90619

>>2016119
He mumbles under his breath and walks forward.
Give me what you gave that titty monster. Same amount and instead give me some alcohol-What no drinks like that? The Hell kind of place doesn't sell that? Just give me water then.

>> No.2016124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545346390968.png -(678.8 KiB, 700x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
695116

>>2016121
"Thank you master, good work."

It's been a long enough day, Lily might just take a nap after all of this

"Maybe a hot bath would be nice too..."

"...Do you know when the adult me will return?"

>> No.2016125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545346574445.png -(2.8 MiB, 2834x3850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2899386

>>2016123
Chini's just laughing at Bardock getting grump because he can't be an alcoholic. She'll pay the girl for their massive orders

"There you go talking about my chest again! Ahahahaha! You like them dont'cha old man~?"

She says with a shit eating grin, saying that to mess with him

"Ha! Anyway, I'm gonna get us a fucking table."

>> No.2016126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545346849966.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2016124
"Hmm... I'm not sure...?"
That's Helen's call I think...
"Hopefully soon. I'll try scrying around looking for her."
June shrugs, holding out a small key to her.
"You'll want this. It'll light up when it's held near your room."

>> No.2016127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545347019510.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 1774x2574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2535272

>>2016122
He pounders for a bit
Yeah, someone pointed me here as they saw a blacked haired cat girl holding a gem necklace. I'll keep trying.

>> No.2016128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545347151178.jpg -(180.6 KiB, 577x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184975

>>2016126
"I wonder what happened..."

She's more concerned for Naomi because a baby needs its mother

"...I'll just have to do my best until she comes back!"

Nodding to herself

"Alright, good luck master."

Reaches for the key and takes it

>> No.2016129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545347333632.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293052

>>2016128
"Mm, be careful with her."
June gives her a small bow and would leave first, leaving Jailter with Naomi for now.

>> No.2016130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545347453428.jpg -(332.0 KiB, 700x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340004

>>2016127
Well the upside is that there aren't many catgirls here. What kind of abilities does she have?

>> No.2016131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545347484996.jpg -(132.5 KiB, 577x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135692

>>2016129
And so the littlest Santa will continue feeding Naomi until she's finished. Lily will gently rock her to sleep and will even softly sing to her. All merry songs about Christmas, Naomi is going to love Christmas :@

And for now, we can fade to that. Merry XXXmas!

>> No.2016132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545348527057.jpg -(231.8 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237372

>>2016125
He will shake his head
They're ridiculous.
Bardock will just head get out the way and follow Chini for a seat.

>> No.2016133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545349197123.png -(3.0 MiB, 1861x2750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3135211

>>2016130
As the bounty stated she's a typical agile cat with some power about her. Apparently the jewel she stole has some hidden power they didn't bother telling me about. I really hate magic sometimes.

I think it's time for a break.

>> No.2016134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545349424830.jpg -(116.4 KiB, 910x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119214

>>2016132
She'll take a seat, her massive knockers almost perching on the table

"Now its the god damned waiting game...tch...fucking starving."

>> No.2016135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545350424975.jpg -(194.2 KiB, 640x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198862

>>2016134
He takes a seat across from her and closes his eyes. The smell is also bothering him, more towards curiosity and hate waiting.

Usually words should;d sell Alcohol but I guess I still not use to these customs.

>> No.2016136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545351080701.png -(1.7 MiB, 4098x2601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1778396

>>2016133
...Or a new contract perhaps. It's really unwise to take jobs that do not give you the most important details.

She tilts her head.

Umu! I will have to drill that into you later!

>> No.2016137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545351261767.jpg -(179.4 KiB, 799x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183730

>>2016135
"If you want booze then there's always liquor stores you know."

Leaning back on her seat with her hands behind her head like a delinquent

"I can show you where one is after we eat."

>> No.2016138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545352586268.png -(170.6 KiB, 450x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174703

>>2016137
He opens his eyes and gives her a confused look.
Right...That too. When's the food coming?

>> No.2016139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545352752436.jpg -(449.6 KiB, 1200x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460427

>>2016138
"When it's ready? That's the thing about big ass orders, they'll take a while."
Looks over

"COME ON HURRY IT UP!"

>> No.2016140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545352967360.png -(289.6 KiB, 1000x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296533

>>2016136
W-What the hell does that mean!?
He stares at the Saber.
I like challenges, it's why I took it. I know I can find her in time.

>> No.2016141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545353335614.jpg -(305.3 KiB, 1000x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312667

>>2016140
Work smarter, not harder. Always have all the information first. Challenge or not.

>> No.2016142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545354181426.png -(75.8 KiB, 450x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77606

>>2016139
He sighs at the realization, then again this will likely piss off other customers. Wait, who cares?
Bothersome.

>> No.2016143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545354483059.gif -(134.8 KiB, 560x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137999

>>2016142
Chini sure doesn't, and if anyone has a problem with her. Then they know where she's sitting

And soon enough, their orders will be brought over to them by a few of the girls working there. A stacked pyramid of burgers and a tray full of fries for each along with their drinks

"FUCK YEAH FINALLY~!!"

And chini starts digging in without a second thought. Eating very much like a Saiyan

"So fucking good..."

She says with her mouth full

>> No.2016144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545354504451.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 600x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104951

>>2016141
He grumbles at the small woman talking down to him. He sighs and looks away from her.
This girl
You really haven't changed the way you speak to me either.

Fine, I'll keep that in mind....Just help me out.

>> No.2016145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545354679434.jpg -(364.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373635

>>2016144
Good! Lead the way Nero. Show me your tracking skills!

>> No.2016146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545355900072.jpg -(214.2 KiB, 746x1539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219388

>>2016143
To a saiyan it's still amusing watching a woman eating like a slob.
Kid really is just a young girl who needs guidance.
He picks up a burg and sniffs like like some weird wildman. Then takes a bite. He actually likes it, likes a lot and starts gobbling them down. It's a weird relationship they have but it is a master and apprentice. It's a nice momment even if they're eating like monsters...More than monsters. We should fade here as they're eating and developing more of a relationship with one another while scaring the workers and customers.

>> No.2016147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545358914548.jpg -(68.0 KiB, 500x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69631

>>2016145
He nods and continues his work, forgetting taking a break. He didn't want this curvy small woman act smug and insult him!With the current info he has, Nero will walk around to the point he finally finds someone who matches the info on the cat. It was some gilf oni hotel keeper. Nero asked where she was and stated they headed up the road. Nero thanked the woman oni for the help and with that, the demon hunter goes jogging towards the road to try and catch up to this sneaky cat.

>> No.2016148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545360871789.jpg -(406.0 KiB, 700x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415793

>>2016147
The Smol Empress follows swiftly behind him, although at a relaxed jaunt exerting no effort.
Hmm~ Does she know you're hunting her?

>> No.2016149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545361904819.png -(236.6 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242282

>>2016148
He continues the pursuit, keeping a steady pace, it's clear he's not slowing down.
Likely. Cats are pain in the ass. Me yapping around will always spreads info.

>> No.2016150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545362111996.jpg -(348.5 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356826

>>2016149
I'm detracting points on your grade for that~

>> No.2016151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545363365437.jpg -(38.6 KiB, 225x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39543

>>2016150
What-Why!?
He's confused by that until some laser beam was heading towards Devil trigger Nero's head. Lucky enough his reflexes are demonically insane. He dodges it and looks forward to only fine a barrage of lasers coming towards the demon boy and Saber.

Oh boy, looks like I pissed someone off.

>> No.2016152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545364572321.jpg -(5.0 MiB, 5648x5803) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5264664

>>2016151
>>2016151
She will have no problem avoiding the attacks, hanging back curiously as she did.

So it appears! Is it her?

>> No.2016153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545366343646.jpg -(163.9 KiB, 1080x1368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167796

>>2016152

I don't know, lasers don't talk!
The barrage continued on but wasn't working against two being who can outpace many attacks like nothing. As Nero closes in, he sees a girl with black hair and a long tail aiming the jewel at them. looks like they finally found out the source.
Seriously you're going to kill someone with that toy!
She glares at them before stop and turning around, running off like a cat on all fours.

>> No.2016155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545521753183.jpg -(445.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455984

>>2016153
You're letting her get away, Nero. You're faster than this aren't you?
The Empress berates him.

>> No.2016156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545521954653.png -(252.5 KiB, 500x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258599

It's CHRISTMAS!
Or almost! I wonder if we'll get to see any curious celebrities this year- oh wait I'm talking to myself again. Why does it feel like it's been getting a lot quieter lately?

>> No.2016157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545532111321.jpg -(72.4 KiB, 700x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74186

>>2016156
"I'd like to think that's because everyone's preoccupied with their own stuff."
Pic related as the dork elf chimes in from behind the angel.

>> No.2016158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545533152093.jpg -(201.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205887

>>2016157
Maybe! But sometimes there's Santa Claus, or there's parties, or there's... uh... other "things."
The angel says, trailing off.

Well you know how it goes.

>> No.2016159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545533276213.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 320x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22902

>>2016003
That's right~
She'd say with a big smile on her face
Another suguri, just waiting to have you have your way with her~

>> No.2016160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545533440124.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 641x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113719

>>2016158
"I still think most of that falls in line with their own... 'things. Most people using the season to go even more wild..."

"I get the idea, lots of salty surprises being tossed around, pretty sure its the #1 most common gift around these parts..."

"That begs the question, what're you doing this season then, 'lil angel?"

>> No.2016161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545533685558.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2016159
June: "Keep me out of your machinations you sex-crazed toy."
Hime: "A third Suguri?"
She realized she said 'this world', and those words of Hime's catches june's notice immediately, his expression turning grave.
June: "3rd?! The hell are you... Stop it! Get help!"

>> No.2016162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545534710426.png -(252.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258267

>>2016161
That's a right, a third!
A harem of suguri all for you~
Reika would just keep going, enjoying June's distress greatly

>> No.2016163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545534930890.jpg -(123.9 KiB, 600x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126916

>>2016160
You have a point, but I feel like there's something more to it... And that's a good question!

She tilted her head.
I Have no idea what I'm doing this year!

>> No.2016164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545535007304.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2016162
June: :Christ- That's too many! There's already silver-heads here. There's no need for that-"
He stops his words, noticing a certain Hime drooling while giggling. See this, he quickly swats at her head, his hand being intercepted by chains, which disappear as he pulls his hand back.
Hime: "Three Suguris..."
June: "What's the point of even having that many Suguri!?"

>> No.2016165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545535169888.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84512

>>2016164
More of what you love?
And this Hime has had to stand by a prude for 46 billion years without touching her, so you can get what that does to a person~

>> No.2016166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545535268000.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 598x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53135

>>2016163
"How rare. Most people have some sort of partner or acquaintance to spend their time with on this jovial season."

"And you don't seem like some awkward introvert either- How unusual!"
Malice chuckles to herself, clasping her hands together, finding some amusement in this.

Last edited 18/12/22(Sat)22:21.

>> No.2016167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545535693799.jpg -(151.0 KiB, 548x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154607

>>2016165
An ugly noise exits his mouth as he grunts, realizing what's happening and what's to come.
June: "Geh.... You goddamn semen demon. What makes you think I love her, or would love that many?!"
He growls at her, stopping when the girl in question grabs his leg, looking up with pouting eyes.
"..."

>> No.2016168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545536069646.png -(135.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138963

>>2016166
I guess I just forgot it was on the way! That or the writers are getting really lazy.

>> No.2016169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545536229373.jpg -(40.3 KiB, 543x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41262

>>2016168
"Writers are getting lazy? What're you talking about, kid?"
She looks fairly confused when that's brought up.

>> No.2016170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545536592992.jpg -(147.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151003

>>2016167
Reika would just smirk as that happens

>> No.2016171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545537054519.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2016170
June: "..."
He looks down at Suguri. Then to Hime. Finally at Reika. June lifts her up, walking over to the bed with the Suguri in tow. Sitting down onto it, he wraps his arms around her, hugging the silver head shorty.
June: "One Suguri is enough, Hime can get her own. What's the point of having multiple versions of the same person?"
Unless it's like Blanc, or a few others.

>> No.2016172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545537456073.jpg -(22.4 KiB, 320x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22902

>>2016171
I make no promises~
She'd look to Hime
Want to go meet her now?

>> No.2016173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545537706198.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2016172
Hime: "Fufufu, I'd be looking forward to meeting another Suguri."
Suguri looks like she wants to go, but she's very comfortable while being held and having her head pat.
June: "...Well you'll ignore me anyway. It's not like I can stop you regardless..."
He just sighs, continuing to snuggle against the silver-head hug pillow.

>> No.2016174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545537939031.jpg -(298.4 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305530

>>2016169
Oh right. I forget other people can't do that! Silly me.
She smiles.

Um, don't worry about it.

>> No.2016175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545538070971.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 497x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54655

>>2016174
"You know saying that would just make someone more curious? I'll let it go though, enough weirdoes in the world talking to a 'fourth-wall' type of deal..."

"So what's your name lil angel?"

>> No.2016176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545538241898.png -(252.5 KiB, 500x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258599

>>2016175
My name is Pit!

>> No.2016177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545538486655.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 1000x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92392

>>2016176
"Nice to meet you Pit. I'm Stella, Stella Malice."

"Got anyone important or close you'd spend this Christmas with? A master, teacher, a friend. a rival...? Anything like that?"

>> No.2016178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545538621613.png -(135.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138963

>>2016177
Just a couple of pets, but that's all ever since Pittoo stopped hanging out with me.

>> No.2016179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545538856020.jpg -(57.0 KiB, 600x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58348

>>2016178
"Pittoo? I won't question the odd name. But just pets? How boring. Everyone's like that nowadays..."

>> No.2016180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545539359332.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85443

>>2016173
Let's go then, I'll introduce you~
She would take Hime out of the house, naked

>> No.2016181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545539423975.jpg -(436.4 KiB, 820x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446914

>>2016179
Yeeeaaah, but that's the way it is.

>> No.2016182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545539469641.jpg -(346.1 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354378

>>2016180
Hime wouldn't really be conscious of it. Being more distracted by june holding Suguri, and thoughts of another silver-head... Regardless, she follows reika along anyway.

>> No.2016183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545539552535.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 795x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111448

>>2016181
"Still, because that's how it is, I'd like to see something break the mold. Perhaps that's just me being weird?"

>> No.2016184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545539618404.png -(252.5 KiB, 500x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258599

>>2016183
There's nothing weird about that. What do you have in mind, though? Do you have someone you plan to spend the holiday with?

>> No.2016185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545539817387.png -(289.6 KiB, 1000x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296533

>>2016155
He gets rather annoyed by her comments, then again being constantly berated would likely set Nero off.
Tch, I'm just getting started, shorty!
Then with his heightened abilities he starts sprinting off. With no slowdown, he sprints like some Olympic athlete with no signs of stopping, he catches up to the black cat in a few seconds.

She was rather content on running away but it seems her plans were going to be ruined by some snot snozed kid and his not sidekick.

Give it up, I don't feel like whipping a coward who likes running!
????: Never you filth!
He sighs and just leaps into the air and takes out his Blue Rose aiming ahead of her and shoots. She stops an inch away from his shot.

>> No.2016186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545540286624.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85510

>>2016184
"Something platonic is dead in this universe. Things just don't feel as genuine dyed in lewd. While it is fun, it is just a bunch of hedonism and stagnation..."

"Although, I'm really not one to talk."

>> No.2016189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1545541690979.jpg -(72.8 KiB, 890x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74552

>>2016182
On the way there, she would explain everything to hime about this Suguri and why she called herself Natsu, just so Hime would at least understand the difference between this suguri and the other
Of course, she wouldn't talk about this one being a clone or anything, she'd rather leave natsu's secret the way it is



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff