[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1541818415567.jpg -(320.3 KiB, 730x1491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328028 No.2014636   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2014637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541855280770.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

Sure, first let's work on speed.
She would throw a few punches in the air, some of which would be almost impossible for bowser to see
I'm keeping these just fast enough so you can see them... barely.
But try and do that.

>> No.2014638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541855383450.png -(1.6 MiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1713847

>>2014637
...So how many frames per second is that?
She blinked.
That's fast. That's really fast.

>> No.2014639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541855857332.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2014638
Hmm.. let's just say it's too fast for mario to probably dodge.
If you become strong enough, you'll eventually be able to do this.
She would swing a punch to the sky rather casually, but it would be too fast for her to see
She would only see the fist when it was actually at it's end point, which would cause a huge torrent of energy that may send her flying and wipe out a possible moon above them

>> No.2014640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541856197437.png -(872.1 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
893068

>>2014639
>>2014639

>May send her flying

The idea of a 100 foot Princess Koopa flying through space- the origin of the Great A'Tuin, The World Turtle.
She'll get sent flying! We'll say through what would have been a nearby moon.
It happened so quickly, Bowser barely had time to react to it, becoming a quick ragdoll before she even had time to scream.

...WHAAAAAAAAA..........!!

>> No.2014641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541856411342.jpg -(13.2 KiB, 350x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13513

>>2014640
Helen would snap her fingers and bowser would be back on her feat next to her
Might have gotten carried away there. Anyway, don't worry I'll bring that moon back in a bit.

>> No.2014642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541857000520.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2014641
Flustered and disorientated, Bowser wobbled in place.

What the heck!? I think I'm gonna be sick...! W-When I figure out which one of you is the real you, I-I'll... try that out myself!
She swirled around and pointed with an arm that was counting perhaps one too many Helens.
If she can do this to me, imagine what I'll do to Mario...!
She cracked a big grin and then shook her head as she shrank back down to normal size because being Big was becoming a little inconvenient.
But as she did, she'd pull her arm back winding up for a punch of her own.
Channeling power and magic into her body, when she was back to normal size, she'll let her arm loose which will spring forward instantly as if there was no transition from start to finish.
Nowhere near as fast or powerful as Helen, she'd still be pretty close to the mark. Bowser is good at fighting.

>> No.2014643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541876500367.jpg -(121.7 KiB, 807x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124634
>Nero

He'll look away kinda uncomfortable
Yeah, I guess I should start to do that more often then. Just talk more to weirdos...

>> No.2014644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541878013229.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 961x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75928

>>2014588
Covered in fluffy goodness and a bear chest on her face, the girls certainly tired her out and gave Boss a good time. Usually someone with a very high libido like Tips tends to be too much for her but these two foxes are on a whole new level, she was basking in the afterglow and was enjoying her rest with the two foxes, we can finally fade it here as they bonded with such an odd meeting. Then again it's nice for Boss to make more friends.

>> No.2014645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541878090712.png -(414.9 KiB, 770x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424817

>>2014643
Hey just mingle, I can tell you can defend yourself.
He finally finishes his plate of food and takes a sip of his drink.

>> No.2014646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541879240041.png -(746.4 KiB, 657x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764327

>>2014645
Yeah.. You're the same, aren't you? The way you carry yourself, its obviously that you know how to handle yourself in a fight too.

Do you get bothered by weirdos a lot?

>> No.2014647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541879657742.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 1213x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494305

>>2014646
Yeah I can, all about the side of my family with the demon blood in them.
He shakes his head.
I just aid it doesn't bother me, it's the weird norm here, get use to it. Not like you're forced to be part of it.

>> No.2014648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541879926068.jpg -(792.8 KiB, 1035x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811872

>>2014647
Huh? Demon blood?

He'll stop mid-sip, looking at you surprised

Last edited 18/11/10(Sat)14:58.

>> No.2014649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541880438274.jpg -(933.8 KiB, 1000x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
956165

>>2014648
Seriously? Come on, don't you see the people around you? Not everyone is human. This shouldn't surprise you too much.

>> No.2014650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541881075801.jpg -(641.5 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
656935

>>2014649
Most monster or demon people have something weird about them, though. Like wings or tails or stuff like you. You just look like a regular person, so excuse me for being surprised.

Noct takes a sip of his coke, a little annoyed

>> No.2014651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541881745317.jpg -(217.2 KiB, 520x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222399

>>2014650
Well it's more like my arm is something I can't really hide away. It's complicated, my bad.

>> No.2014652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541882743749.png -(295.6 KiB, 500x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302744

>>2014651
Right...

Siiips, not really sure what else to say. Holding a conversation is hard!

>> No.2014653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541883546913.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 400x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47457

>>2014652
...
Seems things aren't going well
Well what's your name at least? Mines is Nero

>> No.2014654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541884037415.jpg -(7626 B, 229x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7626

>>2014653
Oh.. Its Noctis.

He'll nod, showing a small smile
I'm part of the adventure guild in the city. What about you? What do you do?

Last edited 18/11/10(Sat)16:07.

>> No.2014655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541887047099.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 524x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234934

>>2014654
I'm a loner merc, not really good with dealing with a huge crowd that gets in my way.

>> No.2014656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541887958679.jpg -(146.9 KiB, 836x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150377

>>2014655
Eeh? Can you survive like that? With how strong most people here are, I didn't think working as a mercenary would pan out..

>> No.2014657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541888115475.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 297x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18846

>>2014656
...No? I have confidence in my abilities and people are always looking for work.

>> No.2014658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541889047571.jpg -(378.0 KiB, 900x813) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387088

>>2014657
Huh, guess I was wrong about that...

Shrugs
What weapons do you use?

>> No.2014659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541889112745.png -(356.0 KiB, 961x1011) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364567

>>2014642
Not bad, now keep practicing and you'll get the hang of it in no time.
Don't just focus on your fists though, try to focus on your entire body and your movement.

>> No.2014660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541889927872.jpg -(123.5 KiB, 818x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126440

>>2014659
Hey I can figure it out! I just gotta mash buttons until it sticks.
She said, smirking at Helen as she then raised her leg and then did a power stomp- shaking the foundation of her castle as she did. It's a very durable foundation.

>> No.2014661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541890296656.jpg -(171.8 KiB, 780x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175906

>>2014660
That's nice and all, but focus on movement.
Like this~
She would move large distances almost instantly
See? You try~

>> No.2014662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541891789734.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118087

>>2014661
Like this...!
She'd say, quick-stepping toward her castle- and crashing through the door.

Luckily, she would be fine. The Door might need to be replaced, but Tutorials were meant for expendable targets!

>> No.2014663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541892480660.png -(603.5 KiB, 1600x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618006

>>2014662
Yeah, that's right.
Learn to control your movement and speed better and you'll be dodging and attacking like a pro.
Mario won't know what hit him... quite literally.

>> No.2014664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541893110272.jpg -(356.5 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365052

>>2014658
I use custom weapons made to my liking, nothing special. Better have something to your tastes than using something everyone uses but that is just me.
He sits up from the chair places a tip down.
Anyway, it was nice to meet you, Noctis. Keep your head high and cut loose. No need to get so bent out of shape and be mopey here, not going to do you good. well if that happens too much some girl is going to likely come after you and snap you out of it.

>> No.2014665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541893492368.png -(517.3 KiB, 1024x1135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529692

>>2014663
Walking back out, she cracks her knuckles.

...Heh heh heh, you're right about that! But that idiot plumber probably isn't coming anyway! Not with what the real Peach has been up to.

>> No.2014666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541894446760.png -(2.7 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2787598

>>2014665
Oh right
She's turned into a real slut, hasn't she?

>> No.2014667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541894648547.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 1100x1531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174198

>>2014666
...Erk!
Bowser frowns at Helen.

D-Don't say that! She's just... confused, or something. Y-yeah that's it. She'll come to her senses eventually.

>> No.2014668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541894758911.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>2014667
You and I both know that ain't gonna happen.
Besides!
You know that statement you said earlier about you only being popular because of the body you're in?

>> No.2014669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541894925084.jpg -(173.3 KiB, 1024x1135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177440

>>2014668
Yeah? What about it?
She said, narrowing her eyebrows a little. She didn't want to talk about Peach poorly.

Are you implying something weird?

>> No.2014670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541895084050.png -(880.7 KiB, 1271x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
901838

>>2014669
She would pull out a cellphone and show her two tags on a fan art page
One was peach at a certain few results, the other was her, with well over 30k results
Guess how new your tag is~

>> No.2014671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541895347032.jpg -(4.7 MiB, 2735x4670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4948525

>>2014670
...Well I've only been this way for a couple of weeks, so it couldn't be any longer than that.
Still that's a lot of fan art.

>> No.2014672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541895439888.jpg -(86.2 KiB, 785x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88229

>>2014664
You have your own custom weapons? That's cool! Wouldn't mind seeing them in action..

He'll nod and give you a shy smile. He should leave too, but he's also feeling like maybe he should order something extra. After all, adventuring makes one hungry..
Yeah. I'll try and do my best to do that. Thanks for the talk, Nero. It was nice to meet you too.

>> No.2014673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541895517623.png -(595.9 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610154

>>2014671
Turns out people like your personality on peach better than peach's personality.
Overall, you're just a better princess.

>> No.2014674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541895574587.png -(62.6 KiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64106

>>2014672
You can get your own custom weapons but...You better have a pretty penny. Anyway later Noctis, will catch you later.
Already standing up, he makes his way out, hoping his words was enough to get the guy knowing what he is dealing with, far too many came to this place just to be miserable.

>> No.2014675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541895850347.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 1024x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132246

>>2014673
Hmph, I'm a Queen. And of course I should be popular! I make this look good after all.
She said, blushing in the face of her own popularity.

But a villain getting this much attention is weird. What kind of game is this?

>> No.2014676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541896939606.jpg -(253.5 KiB, 1240x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259612

>>2014675
Helen would shrug, with the "I dunno answer written all over her face"
Anyway, I'm surprised you never wanted to show off how awesome you were like this.
I'm sure you're just a bit bruised at all those rejections, even a little.

>> No.2014677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541897353260.jpg -(413.8 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423684

>>2014676
>>2014676
I-I'm working up to it! I've never been a Queen before.

>> No.2014678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541904163461.jpg -(53.0 KiB, 411x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54224

>>2010324
She'll take his hand, grinning.

You're making it seem like it's really important. I guess I really can't break this one.

>> No.2014679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541904563306.jpg -(609.1 KiB, 963x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623678

>>2014678
He grips her hand...Finding out how strong her grip is.
I saw the sparkle in your eyes so I thought this would be a good chance to be around those that remind you of yourself...

Heh, sorry if I am being rather goofy in front of you.

>> No.2014680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541904865374.png -(512.5 KiB, 623x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524833

>>2014679
It's not goofy at all. It's kind of sweet, actually.
It's hard to believe he gets nervous so easily.

>> No.2014681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541905185123.gif -(24.6 KiB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25151

>>2014680
Deku is a good boy who didn't think hanging with beautiful women was ever going to come true. Such a nerd he is.
Heh...Super girl, I have another favor to ask you.

>> No.2014682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541905344986.png -(625.6 KiB, 691x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640617

>>2014681
Yes? What is it?

>> No.2014683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541905495126.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>2014682
His face turns more serious.
I want you to train me.

>> No.2014684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541905648709.png -(3.2 MiB, 1502x1529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3314578

>>2014683
Um... What?

>> No.2014685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541906081304.png -(337.1 KiB, 800x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345180

>>2014684
Just from your handshake alone told me enough that you have a solid grasp of your powers, which is something I am still working on. You control your strength well and at least you're the only other person I could relate to with Super Strength. All Might is busy but...I don't mind having another teacher.

>> No.2014686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541906289679.png -(518.8 KiB, 663x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
531255

>>2014685
Well, I can promise you I didn't learn self control from practicing muscle control or anything...
She clears her throat, looking away.

I sort of just figured it out while beating things senseless. I'm not really sure I'm suited to teaching.

>> No.2014687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541906942117.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75911

>>2014686
...Seriously!?
He frowns away with how casual she puts it, makes him feel like such a novice.
Ah...Well no need pushing you, I just felt stuck and needed some pointers is all.

>> No.2014688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541908104969.png -(1.7 MiB, 1287x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1748429

>>2014687
I can let you use me as target practice if you want?
She says, helpfully.

It's not like you can dish out anything that can actually harm me.

>> No.2014689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541910200436.jpg -(49.5 KiB, 540x579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50674

>>2014688
...You're really fine with that?

I really don't like the thought of using you as a sandbag.

>> No.2014690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541940988915.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2014677
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.
Helen would smile rather sinisterly

>> No.2014691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541941332609.jpg -(864.6 KiB, 1524x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885359

>>2014690
Yeah, me too. You can probably already see the end of the game, though.
And I can't. I bet my reign will be awesome!

>> No.2014692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541941692338.png -(250.7 KiB, 343x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256682

>>2014691
I can, yes, of course I can't spoil the fun for you either.
But I can say you'll make a wonderful queen~

>> No.2014693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541941915683.png -(436.7 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447212

>>2014692
That's all I need to know anyway!
I wanna get my Kingdom going even more now! I'll have to have Kamek double-time those painting portals.

>> No.2014694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541942370781.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 940x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161051

>>2014693
Oh right, those portals.
Something is fucking with them, likely a god.
So just about everything to come out of those portals will have crowns on them.
Well, no, that's not quite right.
The first of any species will have a crown.
For example, the first chain chomp will have a crown, the others will not, same for the boos and everything else.
Although there might be some rare exceptions for weak units to have more crowns to make them stronger.
I mean, honestly speaking, who the fuck is scared of a flying fat, round marshmallow?

>> No.2014695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541942546202.png -(452.6 KiB, 900x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463416

>>2014694
Hah! You're right about that.
She says, narrowing her eyes.

I still don't like the idea of sharing a crown, but if that's the way it works then I'll deal with it until I figure out which God that is.
Unless it's you... It's not you, is it?

>> No.2014696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541942671657.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2014695
Nah, but I like the idea~
It's probably Sarah, but I wouldn't fuck with her.
She can make and unmake universes by just thinking about it.

>> No.2014697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541942743000.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 722x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96116

>>2014696
Why would anyone wanna be that powerful? It takes the fun out of everything!
I mean, I would definitely use cheats if I had 'em but that's a bit much.

Last edited 18/11/11(Sun)08:25.

>> No.2014698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541942981865.png -(136.4 KiB, 491x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139690

>>2014697
I think she'd agree, and you wouldn't wana be at her level either.
You sort of lose all emotions and sense of self or something along those lines, since everything kind of becomes your imagination.

>> No.2014699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541943355771.jpg -(233.8 KiB, 973x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239426

>>2014698
Well she's ruining my plans.

>> No.2014700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541943636137.png -(1.5 MiB, 1378x1749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1596431

>>2014699
Oh well, you'll just have to plan around her.

>> No.2014701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541943798902.jpg -(488.5 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500269

>>2014700
Maybe I will.
She said stubbornly.
I can lock away the other crown holders... or just burn the paintings and invade other worlds.
Mostly she wants to be the ONLY ONE because in her eyes, she worked hard for her crown and she's annoyed that everyone else just seems to be getting one for free.

>> No.2014702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541944015083.png -(2.7 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2787598

>>2014701
Just think of the others as lieutenants or generals in your army or something, and maybe decorate their crowns differently.

>> No.2014703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541944286555.jpg -(599.4 KiB, 968x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
613834

>>2014702
Well I guess I do already have Boo guarding the door to Castle Luran...

>> No.2014704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541944850186.png -(1.7 MiB, 1598x1938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1778080

>>2014703
All it needs is a little improvising.
No need to get rid of powerful units after all.
They can be of use to you.
Just keep them on a short leash, that's all~

>> No.2014705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541945240548.jpg -(266.1 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272454

>>2014704
I was already doing that with Boo... But I guess there's no harm in wrangling up the others. Plus that Chain Chomp might get out of hand if I don't give it a short leash.

>> No.2014706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541971545864.png -(356.0 KiB, 961x1011) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364567

>>2014705
I might have a solution for Princess chain chomp.
Just give her a blue Mana infusion.
She moves on quickly to explain it
Basically, it's a type of magical energy that can make you smart.
Or smarter depending on who uses it.

>> No.2014707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541971808683.png -(612.0 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626727

>>2014706
Yeah... that's a good idea too. I think I remember seein' something like that in Lupul's library.
Granted, reading is boring so I just skimmed it.

>> No.2014708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541972127248.png -(807.7 KiB, 1280x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827122

>>2014707
Give her that and you should have her under your control pretty easily.
You could even use it yourself for an extra edge.

>> No.2014709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541972492164.jpg -(101.8 KiB, 719x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104224

>>2014708
What other weird power-ups do I get to unlock? I like this edge thing.

>> No.2014710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541975160190.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1051528

>>2014689
Would it make you feel better if I fought back? I'd hate to hurt you on accident.
She winks at him.

I'm a lot stronger and much more durable than you are~

>> No.2014711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541975750652.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 680x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72952

>>2014710
That's fine, All Might is much stronger than me and durable....Just don't aim to kill me. They even had to handicap All Might once during an exam.

But I can't be afraid and learn, I have to!

>> No.2014712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541975921430.png -(95.0 KiB, 405x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97277

>>2014711
Good, so leave it to me okay?

>> No.2014713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541976849067.png -(249.0 KiB, 890x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254953

>>2014712
He's going to blink at her, blushing slightly at the way she said it.
Ahaha...
I can't believe she likes me, this blonde girl, not in a million years in the past!

>> No.2014714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541977752672.png -(831.1 KiB, 1135x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851007

>>2014713
You're blushing again~
She winks at him.

>> No.2014715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541977974103.png -(214.9 KiB, 615x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220023

>>2014714
S-Super Girl, please!
He's rather spilling his spaghetti's all over the place. He really needs to fix his goofiness!

>> No.2014716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541978617243.png -(611.7 KiB, 783x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626368

>>2014715
She'll step closer to him and take his hand again.

...Come with me for a bit.

>> No.2014717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541979509616.jpg -(312.7 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320209

>>2014716
Hands are touching, HANDS ARE TOUCHING!
He will rather melt but at this point he can't really say no to her as she goes and takes his hand.

>> No.2014718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541980734933.png -(957.9 KiB, 621x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
980927

>>2014717
She'll slowly begin to lift up, flying into the sky with him.

...If we're going to be sparring, you need to get used to having to touch me you know. Let's go flying for a while!

>> No.2014719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541981486184.jpg -(142.3 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145705

>>2014718
He will blink once more, realizing she is right about that.
...R-Right, I will get over that.

>> No.2014720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541981782629.png -(486.2 KiB, 723x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497825

>>2014719
She'll drift up high into the clouds and then stop to hover so that they can see all around.

Right? There's a really effective way to do that too. But it's up to you...

>> No.2014721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541982824013.jpg -(195.4 KiB, 675x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200097

This fish is completely optional. Feel free to fish over it.

Moto is currently visiting Hyrule after deciding to take another day trip out to the kingdom, exploring the markets in search of Christmas presents. It's going to be December very soon after all! In fact he'd already have some bags of stuff, having found some smaller gifts for Caitlin and Nanaya.

Alternatively in Aurora, Ku wouldn't be letting the colder temperatures keep her inside. She'd be out in the park, training to try and keep herself in peak condition with her kung fu. After all, if she slacked off she wouldn't be much of a master anymore.

>> No.2014722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541983995416.png -(33.0 KiB, 234x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33742

>>2014720
Finding himself in the clouds once again, Deku felt scared.
A-Ah, okay lets just go with that, we're so high!

>> No.2014723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541984530461.png -(1.5 MiB, 1378x1749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1596431

>>2014709
Can't spoil everything, you need to level up after all, but I've given you some insights on what's to come, so I think you'll have fun with that for a while.
What about peach? Any intention on doing anything, or just leaving her be?

>> No.2014724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541984907519.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202605
>>That broker

Hime gulps at first. Her eyes filled with wariness glance to Sugulewd who grabs her hand. Putting the handle of her collar in it. Hime is speechless at this. It being... Extremely unbelievable seeing Suguri do that. Forced into this situation she can only let out a nervous 'fufu...' while fingering the collar.
Suguri: "We can do anything you'd want to try... Borrowing some other people's word's... Just have fun."

Last edited 18/11/11(Sun)20:08.

>> No.2014725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541985193833.png -(512.5 KiB, 623x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524833

>>2014722
Good~ Let's go back to your place then! Where's it at? Can you see it from up here?

>> No.2014726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541985461239.jpg -(373.4 KiB, 1216x1734) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382319

>>2014723
Ah... Well she's still mine of course, I just haven't reminded her yet.
Bowser does not feel like looking Helen in the eye.
Besides after what I've seen, do I want to?

>> No.2014727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986061878.jpg -(98.8 KiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101213

>>2014724
You've held it in long enough for the sake of a prude~
A portal would open up next to them
Why don't we make ourselves comfortable?
There's a room we can use on my ship with all the gear you could ever want.

>> No.2014728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986211179.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192654

>>2014726
Then I think that will be all for today.
I'll keep popping up though, but you have work to do.

>> No.2014729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986468869.png -(386.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395469

>>2014728
Heh heh heh! Thanks a lot, Tutorial Guide!

>> No.2014730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986475459.jpg -(463.3 KiB, 740x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474386

>>2014727
Suguri looks at hime, making puppy eyes, glancing towards the portal. Even materializes animal ears on her head and whimpers. That does it for her. Hime gripping the leash and walking through the portal with the lewd girl.

>> No.2014731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986666488.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 700x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75454

>>2014725
Her looks around trying to find it, then points to it.
Right there!

>> No.2014732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986697440.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112996

>>2014730
Reika would walk through the portal as well, and just like she said, they would end up in a large room on her ship, with a huge assortment of gear and toys just waiting to be used
As I promised.
The portal would close behind them
Have as much fun as you want and let the sadist inside of you out.

>> No.2014733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541986933683.png -(735.9 KiB, 689x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753564

>>2014729
You're welcome, and you can call me Helen~
Goodluck Queen Bowser~
She would then disappear the next moment, like she was never there to begin with

>> No.2014734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541987174285.jpg -(1007.5 KiB, 3200x1884) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1031686

>>2014732
Hime's chains make quick work and tie up Suguri. Her arms tied behind her head, her legs forced open to show off a glistening mess, preemptively dripping onto the floor. Hime licks the end of her chain, playing with the entrance. Suguri makes no attempt to hold back her moans happening as a result of being teased. Hime pauses, thinking what to do... While her hands proceed to poke fingers in and out of her holes.

>> No.2014735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541987409782.jpg -(98.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100414

>>2014734
Now for suguri to slowly let demonic energy seep into Hime
She'll be a complete pervert by the end of the night here~
Not that she wasn't already, she just hid it from everyone... kinda...

>> No.2014736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541987625488.png -(85.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87440

>>2014735
Watching that nector drip from Suguri, Hime gulps down some saliva. She kneels down, lapping it up straight from suguri, eagerly consuming the fluids. Her own parts visibly moistening from her high skirt. Suguri beginning to make heavy gasps for air while the chains tighten along her body.

>> No.2014737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541988265501.jpg -(98.8 KiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101213

>>2014736
Reika would just sit and watch for now. She'd join in later, once Hime had her fill of Suguri. It was something she wanted for so long after all, so why interrupt it when it just got started

>> No.2014738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541989012011.jpg -(48.6 KiB, 650x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49816

>>2014737
Skipping it for now... Suguri is tied onto a destroyed bed. Deep red marks, bits of wax and a cut here and there tidbits of what the two enjoyed together. Hime would be sleeping, her body closely interwoven with suguri's, a content smile on her face.

>> No.2014739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541989090298.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2014738
She really needed that. It's good that she was able to get it, don't you think?

>> No.2014740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541989313173.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118437

>>2014739
It was her waiting some billion years... I'm surprised the three can still be like this after that much time has passed.

>> No.2014741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541990080256.jpg -(153.3 KiB, 1051x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157005

>>2014740
It becomes kind of a habit I suppose. When you do it for so long it's second nature

>> No.2014742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541990311302.jpg -(24.3 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24875

>>2014741
Now what? Hime won't get a good chance to get Suguri until we're long gone most likely. Her guard is really going to be up.

>> No.2014743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541990527881.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2014742
Truthfully, I don't mind if her guard is up
She's jealous of us, and I enjoy making her mad for that reason~
Because Reika is kind of sour that suguri and her dad got away and she had no such chance, but suguri already knows that
Anyway, there's only so much anger someone can have before it turns into exhaustion. So she'll be weary and exhausted, and those sound like perfect opportunities to me~

>> No.2014744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541990924496.png -(2.3 MiB, 1905x1878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2431163

>>2014743
I can't say that's a good thing. It sounds really irritating hearing that from you. Since I am literally seeing my old self there these old irritated emotions keep springing up after hearing your plans.

>> No.2014745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541991183624.jpg -(62.1 KiB, 600x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63594

>>2014744
It might, but you know that despite the anger, she'll be thanking us for it in the end
My plans may sound harsh, cruel, manipulative, but in the end it's the results that matter
Once she's happier we can all have a nicer time with her
Even if that isn't the case though, my plan was to get Hime to come here more often, not exactly to corrupt suguri, even if that sounds like fun too~

>> No.2014746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541991587988.jpg -(267.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273820

>>2014745
I can't say I'm happy that my work of 10billion years will be ended because of corrupting the planet. That doesn't excuse it for being bad. What are you planning to do to her by having Hime visit? You're not the type of person to let things stay and be happy.

>> No.2014747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541991833571.jpg -(153.3 KiB, 1051x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157005

>>2014746
I'm not? So are you saying you're not happy with your new lewd life?

>> No.2014748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541992120440.png -(85.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87440

>>2014747
I meant for her. remember that time? I was happy with natsu and you ended up going at me with Sora and even attached me to a harem... Reminding me of that creepy No Name. ...Although you could say I'm still happy, it was an irritating road there.

>> No.2014749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542036056216.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2014748
You get irritated about everything though, you're the no fun grandma we have to teach how to have fun
Besides, you were happy about being isolated, something you later admit wasn't good, so I don't know why you're using that as a defense

It's not that I'm the type of person not to let things stay and be happy, it's that I see there's something possibly wrong and I try to change it
Of course, we're also monsters, so that tends to get skewed a little bit~

>> No.2014750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542042039908.jpg -(2.7 MiB, 3975x3056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2870274

>>2014731
>>2014731
Great!
SHe'll then take off toward his house, but her grip remains firm around his hand. He's gonna get dragged along with her as she zooms toward exactly where he pointed.

>> No.2014751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542043578652.png -(554.3 KiB, 800x1144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
567650

I haven't done anything with megumin in a while.
So explosion loli can be found walking around with a very spaced out look on her face, which is always flushed.

Occasionally, she can be heard muttering to herself about explosions while she hides under her hat.

Alternatively:
I can post just about anyone else too, but I'll say Ciri, and Rita are also available to narrow it down.
Feel free to pass if you're not interested.

>> No.2014752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542043616046.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 563x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54693

>>2014750
Aaaaaah!
He yells as they zip through the air, something he didn't think he would experience again. Once they land , he takes a breather.

>> No.2014753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542044491616.jpg -(255.4 KiB, 540x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261516

>>2014752
She'll wait for him to catch his breath.

...So, do you wanna cuddle and watch TV or skip that and do something more... "fun?"
She'd ask with a wink.

>> No.2014754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542045786922.png -(862.5 KiB, 664x1068) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
883156

>>2014753
He swallows, those implications are frying his brain.
THOSE OPTIONS ARE TOO INTENSE!
You're suppose to be my teacher....Yet I feel like you're my...My girlfriend!

He's honestly having trouble taking on her proposals.

Last edited 18/11/12(Mon)13:03.

>> No.2014755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542045922375.png -(831.1 KiB, 1135x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851007

>>2014754
...And? Would that bother you?

>> No.2014756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542046232229.jpg -(57.4 KiB, 815x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58769

>>2014755
He shakes away
No it would not!

>> No.2014757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542046893478.png -(512.5 KiB, 623x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524833

>>2014756
So hurry up and pick already, before I do it for you~

>> No.2014758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542047186560.jpg -(140.7 KiB, 1200x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144028

>>2014757
I..I...
He really thought it was some sort of training but this is clearly making him over think this.

>> No.2014759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542047266147.png -(899.5 KiB, 1077x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
921117

>>2014758
I wasn't kidding when I said you'd have to get used to touching me.
She'd sigh, saying flatly.

If you can't even do that, you'll never be willing to punch me.

>> No.2014760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542047872734.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75911

>>2014759
...!
He quickly snaps out of it.
This is seriously part of the training?
He takes a deep breath.
Sorry! I am just new to this is all...Just pick for me then since you know better.

>> No.2014761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542048047611.png -(457.4 KiB, 747x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468403

>>2014760
She frowns at him.
He's bad at this. I'm making it so easy too.

All right then. We'll just watch TV together this time.

>> No.2014762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542048595376.png -(65.8 KiB, 243x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67387

>>2014761
He notices her frowning.
Gah! I suck at this, I'm so stupid!
He starts to take more breaths.
Yes, that is fine!

>> No.2014763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542048843743.png -(518.8 KiB, 663x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
531255

>>2014762
Hahah, we're not even getting intimate and you're already like this?
Let's hurry up inside. Are you going to invite me in?

>> No.2014764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542049643695.jpg -(172.6 KiB, 544x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176733

>>2014763
He nods heading to his door and unlocking it, then opening it for Super Girl.
There, my bad.

>> No.2014765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542050026804.png -(457.1 KiB, 577x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468039

>>2014764
>>2014764
She'll take him by the hand and lead him along inside.
...Come on then, we can spend some time together today~!

We can fade to that unless you wanna play out more.

>> No.2014766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542050590939.gif -(24.6 KiB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25151

>>2014765
Nah lets fade it, gotta have kara make a man out of Deku around women!

>> No.2014767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542078688200.png -(594.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608501

And so after a long nice of naked lewding the boss of Pizza Thot slept in a fluffy embrace of white foxes.... a long lewd sleep of happiness mixed with charm magic.... until at last she'd wake up the next morning.... still trapped between two foxes.

Mmmm looks like you had fun...

>> No.2014768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542148688852.png -(18.9 KiB, 185x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19345
>Fuckboi

Pan gets leg locked and before she can get out of it he says THAT

Eh...EH!?

The quarter Saiyan blushes and gets plonked in the head by the demon unable to really react

>> No.2014769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542149869481.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>2014768
>>2014768
Look, an opening~
He says, takes the cheap shot route- in the form of a very weak Ki-Blast more meant to catch her off guard than anything. He's just playing around now.

>> No.2014770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542149985740.png -(98.4 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100811

>>2014769
Pan gets popped by a ki blast and spins around in the air as she flies back to recover

Geez, just saying things like that- don't make fun of me just cause I'm a girl!

She fires a middling level ki beam with one hand at the dumb demon boy

>> No.2014771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542150247274.png -(120.6 KiB, 353x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123471

>>2014770
He'll skillfully deflect it.

Who said I was making fun of you? I happen to really like girls, you know.

>> No.2014772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542150507183.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1418x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1424168

>>2014771
Pan jitters a bit in embarrassment, having a hard time focusing on the fight now

And you pick the middle of training to confess?

>> No.2014773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542150773502.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>2014772
Of course! Besides, with this much energy I figured you'd want to punch me more anyway.
He smiles, watching her fidget around.

It would either be a great final attack, or great motivation. Win, win!

>> No.2014774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542150928251.png -(222.0 KiB, 528x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227353

>>2014773
You definitely motivated me to do something.
Pan forms up that spherical ki shield again and then rushes forward with an evil smirk. Let's see how Aikon likes getting smashed by a giant ball.

>> No.2014775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542151828084.png -(23.6 KiB, 159x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24173

>>2014774
>>2014774
He will block- she will find he's quite durable!
But this does mean he's also tanking it head on.

Hah! Still feisty!

>> No.2014776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542152984823.jpg -(98.1 KiB, 1000x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100467

>>2014775
Since he's blocking he might be surprised to be pushed backwards as she keeps flying with energy and momentum pushing her and her doom ball forward.

>> No.2014777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542154802996.png -(48.7 KiB, 235x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49845

>>2014776
As he's pushed back, the ground will break around his feet.
She must be really mad!

Deciding not to let her keep pushing him to uncertain doom, he'll Ki-Burst away and shoot straight up to get out of her path.

>> No.2014778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542154894725.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3810324

>>2014777
Pan bowling balls her way around on the ground a little, before finally shattering and she launches back at Aikon to throw a punch at his face.

>> No.2014779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542155362232.png -(101.0 KiB, 372x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103439

>>2014778
He'll look down as she comes back up, and decides to just blast her with a Ki-Blast!

Hyaaaahh!

>> No.2014780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542156147255.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 1015x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92540

>>2014779
Pan swings her other hand to deflect the oncoming Ki-blast and swing hard with her fist coated in ki! It's the dreaded DRAGON FIST!

>> No.2014781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542156664052.png -(27.6 KiB, 347x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28244

>>2014780
He wasn't expecting that and she punches him square in the face!

...Shi- uugghhH!!
He'd have the wind knocked out of him as he's sent spiraling into the atmosphere.

>> No.2014782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542158909312.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66744

>>2014781
Pan does some z-movement and appears behind him in the air to catch him before he blasts too far off.

I hope that taught you a lesson.

>> No.2014783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542159831392.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>2014782
After she catches him, He'll smile seemingly unfazed despite the punch.

...Yup! I learned that you're really cute when you blush!

>> No.2014784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542160120579.jpg -(364.6 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373331

>>2014783
You...
Ugh whatever, this fight's over.

Pan doesn't want to keep playing games with this clown.

>> No.2014785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542160313159.png -(18.0 KiB, 197x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18424

>>2014784

Aw really? We haven't even had to swap worlds yet.

>> No.2014786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542160385638.png -(263.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270233

>>2014785
We don't need to be planar hopping just to have a spar.
I'm not grandpa or Vegeta.

>> No.2014787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542160870079.png -(28.1 KiB, 183x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28732

>>2014786
True... I guess I got a little ahead of myself after the time I spent with Dark Schneider.

>> No.2014788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542161307161.png -(15.2 KiB, 141x174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15530

>>2014787
Whoever that is must have really put you through something to make you like this.

>> No.2014789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542161888366.png -(29.9 KiB, 141x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30606

>>2014788
Well, mom sealed all of my magic and stuff. And he sealed up my control over my Ki. So I had to learn to fight without it.

>> No.2014790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542162163082.jpg -(36.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37604

>>2014789
...How are you not dead?

>> No.2014791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542162986464.png -(34.1 KiB, 265x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34873

>>2014790
I wasn't allowed to die.
He says casually as if this explains everything.

>> No.2014792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542163487182.png -(875.6 KiB, 1068x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
896569

>>2014791
If it's that simple then it's that simple.
Pan shrugs at that simple explanation.

>> No.2014793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542163546789.png -(63.9 KiB, 256x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65478

>>2014792
...Well anyway if we're done sparring for now, what do you wanna do?

>> No.2014794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542165394232.jpg -(176.3 KiB, 1132x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180546

>>2014793
Um...you know I don't really know.
Maybe we can go to the arcade or something.

>> No.2014795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542165697429.png -(51.4 KiB, 411x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52638

>>2014794
Hah! We'll be there for days resetting all the high scores if we go now.
...I'm game!

>> No.2014796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542166302895.jpg -(40.3 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41309

>>2014795
Let's do it!
Pan claps excitedly, perhaps now is a good time to fade to dates

>> No.2014797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542169030856.jpg -(81.8 KiB, 985x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83799

>>2014767
She murrmurrs, opening her eyes slowly, Boss finds herself between two lood foxes and their comfortable fluffiness.
Guh...What time is it?

>> No.2014798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542169262030.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 700x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194514

>>2014797
Oh about... 6:24 in the morning... class started in around 66 minutes..
She'd yawn.
Thankfully I have a spare for that... how about you, I assume you need to get to work.
The boss is a little nude and covered in fox juices... and her own juices.

>> No.2014799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542169798129.png -(125.5 KiB, 1006x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128469

>>2014798
The little mouse woman blushes away, looking at her body, coated in their love. Even with ebing told that, Boss doesn't seem that all upset about it. Like the times Tips tends to get carried and has her way with Boss.
That's fine, I'll call in sick...Now what happened to my panties.

>> No.2014800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542170347004.jpg -(241.6 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247401

The two Annetes looked at each other.
I'm guessing Gemini is wearing them now...
The second nodded.
Yes Gemini, she likely woke up without any memory and just threw on the clothes next to her...

She sniffed her.
Heh maybe you should, can take a nice bath with us.

>> No.2014801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542171005978.png -(140.8 KiB, 931x925) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144202

>>2014800
Such lewd foxes...Didn't think any of you would wear my thong like that.
With the feeling against her skin and sweat, she pretty much has no choice.
Mmm...Yeah you're right, I need to take one.

>> No.2014802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542172310350.jpg -(147.1 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150676

>>2014801
She doesn't think much when she's first waking up after a night of lewd.
Annete said with a soft smile.
Literally...
The second answered... boy this could be kind of awkward with them finishing each other's sentences.
But come on I'll run a bath for us.

>> No.2014803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542172453059.png -(1.9 MiB, 1953x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1972113

>>2014802
This is too much...
She looks back and forth between the two.
Ah...Alright, lets go.

>> No.2014804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542174430582.jpg -(32.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33501

Come on then.
The bigger one helped the boss up as the smaller one walked on ahead.
So which do you like best?
The fox asked with a small smile.
Or does it not matter to you?

>> No.2014805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542175413227.png -(352.8 KiB, 1204x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361295

>>2014804
Huh?
...It's hard to say.
They made me faint! No way I could pick!

>> No.2014806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542176261917.jpg -(469.4 KiB, 700x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480651

Heh, I guess it doesn't matter, don't worry we'll get your thong back too, and I had Nicole drop in to tell your work you're out for now...
She said, isn't that nice of her...
And here's the bathroom, it's nothing like Lupul's palace or some of the places in town but it's nice.
The tub looks big enough to hold 8 people.. snuggly and it's already filling.

>> No.2014807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542240320023.png -(356.0 KiB, 1042x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364493

>>2014806
No idea who that is but I guess a good friend of yours.
She takes a look herself, someone like her isn't living in a penthouse so she finds this amazing.

>> No.2014808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542337431905.jpg -(161.5 KiB, 850x1174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165423

>>2014807
Lupul's a king of another nation, I'll have to tell him to do an order from your place when he has one of his big parties... I know he'd like the food and the service...
The fox said as she set the boss down beside the tub, the busty fox sticking her feet into it.
Heck I bet he could even help you franchise out... if you were into that. He's got a lot of places...

This place I more or less was given too for clearing out...

>> No.2014809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542342703315.jpg -(665.6 KiB, 940x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
681602

And so we have Queen Boo playing door duty... a job that she's quickly finding isn't the best for her as every single crowned person who walks by leaves her blushing and covering her face.

Why are there so many princesses now... this is getting crazy... She's already been glared at by a Bullet Belle.

>> No.2014810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542343041925.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94151

>>2014809
...Good, you're still here.
Said Bowser, marching her way into the room.

Today's your lucky day, you're getting promoted!

>> No.2014811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542343702378.jpg -(254.2 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260267

>>2014810
Of course I'm still here, and I've must have seen another half dozen crowned soldiers here.... but no intruders.
The ghost said with a pout before perking up.
Promotion... well... I'll take it... you should put a chain chomp here instead.

>> No.2014812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542378292818.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2014811
The idea was that you'd meet Lupul, and get really weirded out by him! But you're right, the only thing that should guard a door is a chain chomp.

It turns out that only one of each of us gets a Crown! So any other Boos that come through will be normal.

She made a few random gestures with her hands, rolling her eyes a little as she spoke.
...So anyway that said, you get a new choice: Attic or Basement.
I know you Boos love hiding in dark places, so I'll spruce up something nice for you.

>> No.2014813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542389136237.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180318

>>2014812
Guess I was lucky no one came through, especially not a weirdo... he must be pretty bad if he can creep you out. Least if you have a chain chomp they'll bite anyone uninvited.
She'd listen to Bowser's explanation feeling a little relieved.
That's good, there should be only one king.... or Queen Boo...
She said rather matter of factly.
I get a choice?
She thought a moment.
I guess Attic... is better for ghosts. Or just find an abandoned courtyard.
Mario 64 reference.
Course I'll need to see.
She wants the best for herself, and her ghosts too.

>> No.2014814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542390608265.jpg -(527.0 KiB, 2508x3517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
539625

>>2014813
>>2014813
Er, yeah... Ahem. Attic it is. I haven't really paid any attention to it yet, but I can make it bigger.
Unfortunately, Graveyards are not present on this planet yet.

>> No.2014815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542393606498.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 640x485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49880

>>2014814
Well seeing how big this place is I'm sure it's big enough already..
She'd say as she moved to follow the Queen.
I haven't seen it from the out side but is this the largest castle you've made?

>> No.2014816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542396019805.jpg -(189.8 KiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194364

>>2014815
>>2014815
Far from it! I started small... it's a small, desolate, scorching hot planet devoid of life, it'd feel really lonely if it was too big. So I made it my second biggest castle.
Which means it's still pretty fucking big anyway.

>> No.2014817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542403662558.png -(654.6 KiB, 640x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
670280

>>2014816
So it's a deadly place that only things as strong as us could live.
AKA the usual Bowser haunt.
Well it's still a good size, I guess you'll need the space now... if more of your soldiers keep showing up... what was all that noise I heard earlier anyway?

>> No.2014818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542419886134.jpg -(177.5 KiB, 900x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181729

Chara walked through the woods with a practiced silence, hardly making a sound thanks to careful steps and well chosen shoes. He could have muffled his steps with magic, certainly, but starting to rely on that too much was dangerous. Besides, the practice was always good anyways. Staying sharp was important, even if things seemed rather peaceful in their little slice of the world.

He stopped and looked around, nodding to himself. He was a ways away from Aurora this time, probably closer to Hyrule considering the woods... Still, this would be a good spot. He let a bag slide down from his shoulders, his inventory was full, unzipped it and removed a few supplies that were each set to the side. In order came some seeds, a bottle of water, and one of his many knives. A moment was taken to dig a small hole with the knife and plant the seeds, watering them with the bottle before drinking the last bit. That done he took a seat on a nearby convenient rock and removed a slice of pie from his inventory. Thanks to Frisk he had the recipe, and Jenna could cook them almost perfectly. He figured it must be the fire magic.

Regardless he reheated it with his own magic, the scent soon wafting through the nearby woods, and stopped to have a snack.

>> No.2014819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542421188987.jpg -(81.2 KiB, 400x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83109

>>2014818
Did someone say pie? In the forest?
Well Amazon smells it and he is looking for some delicious noms about now.

Last edited 18/11/16(Fri)21:19.

>> No.2014820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542421852804.png -(432.8 KiB, 880x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443189

>>2014819
Wherever you are, it doesn't seem he's noticed you... But there's this omnipresent bad feeling around him that all the same makes it seem as if he's staring you down like a predator.

Meanwhile, Chara eats the pie with a clean knife, cutting off slices to deposit in his mouth.

>> No.2014821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542421945022.jpg -(29.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29819

>>2014820
Amazon is on guard but not entirely concerned. There's worse things out there than what raises the hair on the back of his neck.

Either way he pops out of the bushes behind Chara sniffing the air.

>> No.2014822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542422296633.gif -(48.0 KiB, 113x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49201

>>2014821
There's a sudden motion from the boy before you as he shot off the rock as if he were spring loaded and spun in the air, knife now held in a far more ready position as he skidded to a stop with dangerously narrowed eyes.

"..."

But he relaxed, arm lowering slowly. His free hand was reaching for something...

>> No.2014823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542422680914.png -(21.2 KiB, 108x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21658

>>2014822
Amazon looks at boy, looks at knife, looks at boy, LOOKS AT REMAINS OF PIE

Are you going to finish that?

>> No.2014824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542423283377.png -(440.3 KiB, 888x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450850

>>2014823
". . ."

He seemed more surprised than anything, though it was hard to tell considering his expression barely changed from the carefully neutral suspicion it held as the motion continued into a removed cellphone. A few deft clicks was quickly followed by a voice...

'Greetings, and yes, I am.'

Chara approached to rescue the pie, watching you all the while as they continued to tap away.

'That's a rather strange thing to ask someone you randomly came across in the woods.'

They seemed amused, if anything, though slightly annoyed too? Getting sweets from them was not an easy thing.

>> No.2014825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542423299588.jpg -(144.8 KiB, 1024x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148305

>>2014817
Er... I uh... I accidentally destroyed the planet. But it's okay, it was just the Tutorial so it didn't count.

>> No.2014826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542423903988.png -(50.9 KiB, 350x169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52105

>>2014824
Aww.
You have anymore?

Amazon doesn't seem to understand the problem of just asking strangers for food in the middle of the woods.

>> No.2014827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542424147554.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 825x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265432

>>2014826
Is this man a child?

Chara rolled his eyes and removed another slice from his inventory, if only to get back to his peace and quiet, and placed it on the rock in place of his own.

'You are very strange.'

It seemed he was very used to this sort of thing, one hand wielding the knife to continue eating as the other kept 'speaking'

>> No.2014828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542424512948.png -(55.0 KiB, 249x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56313

>>2014827
Amazon is told that sometimes.
He takes the pie offered and attempts to eat it as one would without a fork, as if trying to hold a slice of pizza. Which is probably more credit than you'd give Amazon most days.

>> No.2014829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542424784088.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65254

>>2014828
Amazon? I'd call that strange too, but I guess I'd get the same answer.

He still introduced himself though. Maybe it was just politeness, or maybe Bren or Frisk had rubbed off on them, but whatever.

'I'm Chara.'

They couldn't help but watch your attempts though.

'You're going to make a mess like that. Don't you have something to eat it with?'

Last edited 18/11/16(Fri)22:19.

>> No.2014830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542424983194.png -(149.6 KiB, 310x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153236

>>2014829
The wild man nods.

Un! Chara!
I Amazon.

Amazon bites into like half of the pie and stares at Chara before shaking his head no.
Bit late now.

>> No.2014831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542425256478.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10765

You accidentally destroyed the planet in a Tutorial?
Good thing she was a ghost or she would have died in that... well besides the tutorial retcon.
I always knew you didn't know your own strength seeing you you never seem to die no matter how many times those plumbers try.

>> No.2014832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542425387859.jpg -(227.4 KiB, 1024x1336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232880

>>2014830
The look they gave you implied this was something they had dealt with in the past, and continued to deal with to this day.

Instead of 'speaking' more though, Chara instead busied himself with the remains of his own slice and used the time to examine you discreetly. What was up with this guy?

>> No.2014834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542425769443.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 800x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116040

>>2014831
Look, I'm clearly the Protagonist of whatever game this is and I say it's about time!

Let that glorified plumber try to kill me, I've got the plot armor this time!

>> No.2014835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542425961185.jpg -(96.3 KiB, 474x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98622

>>2014832
The big boy continues eating his own pie until he finishes it, licking his fingers a bit

Good pie.

Amazon dressed in tiger stripe style camoflage clothes. More fit to a jungle environment. And he definitely looks like a guy who lives in the jungle a regular Tarzan. Aside from the arm bracelet and the weird belt. Amazon radiates both wholesome goodness and a desire to rip things limb from limb, the kind of attributes you'd describe of a dog maybe.

>> No.2014836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542426336590.jpg -(760.1 KiB, 750x1064) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
778343

>>2014835
He nodded, and refrained from mentioning anything about fire magic. It really was good, even if he preferred chocolate.

'You live out here?'

It almost wasn't a question, despite the lack of tone in the computerized voice. Chara could tell from looking, he was experienced enough for that at least.

>> No.2014837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542426957556.png -(654.6 KiB, 640x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
670280

>>2014834
Well not like it's about time, I mean it's been how many years really... they give everyone else one, even those stupid toads.
She watches the Goombette walk by again.
You even have a big cast of supporting characters this time... and they're supposed to be on your side.

Have they even been seen yet?
Regarding the Plumbers.

>> No.2014838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542427315651.gif -(2.2 MiB, 728x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2342003

>>2014837
You're right! I don't know why I didn't realize that before, I thought everyone was just copying me!

...And no I haven't seen 'em. Just Peach. Though it's hard not to see her these days!

>> No.2014839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542427435053.jpg -(161.5 KiB, 400x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165329

>>2014836
Mhm!
Amazon lives out in nature.
Only go into town for medical supplies and bananas.

>> No.2014840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542427787622.jpg -(202.3 KiB, 550x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207144

>>2014839
Another nod from the unsurprised boy, though he couldn't help but ask...

'Why bananas?'

He was more fond of citrus himself. Perhaps it had something to do with his name? Maybe he'd come from a jungle or something. Bananas grew in those, right?

>> No.2014841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542428533423.png -(341.4 KiB, 600x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349595

>>2014840
Amazon like bananas. They don't grow here naturally.

>> No.2014842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542428948485.gif -(1.7 MiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1796668

>>2014841
As expected, more or less. Still, Chara just watched you for a time, expression unreadable. It might even be called unnerving, though that could just be the odd presence he gave off.

'How do you survive out here and in a jungle without... anything?'

Magic was obviously possible, but personally he doubted it. There was that chance they too had an inventory, but again he doubted it, and it didn't seem like he was hiding any weapons either... The only thing even remotely out of place for the wild man he seemed to be was the odd bracelet and belt, though what those could possibly do he had no idea. They didn't seem magic, at least, so he was at a loss.

>> No.2014843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542429426415.jpg -(87.2 KiB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89279

>>2014838
Makes sense then.
Of course what kind of game is this?
You said generals right... I wonder if this means there's going to be armies to fight against and stuff...
She suddenly smiles and gets an evil look.
I should be your spymaster!
She's perfect for the roll, she's stealthy impossible to trust, and can disappear and reappear whenever it's plot convenient!

Oh the real thing is here too along side the... knock offs.
Silly Boo doesn't consider herself a Knock off after all she was already royality!

>> No.2014844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542429873866.jpg -(43.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44402

>>2014842
Plenty of food. Just no bananas.
Also Amazon goes fishing.

The man taps the side of his head as if this is a brilliant idea noone would ever think of.

>> No.2014845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542430192375.jpg -(256.4 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262561

>>2014844
'That's... Not what I meant.'

The wilderness was very dangerous, and even he rarely still ended up in situations where he'd have to load, so just what was this guy doing to keep the literal and proverbial wolves out?

'Shouldn't you at least have a knife?'

>> No.2014846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542430623356.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330717

>>2014845
Amazon have teeth!
And hands!
If need to cut then-
Amazon transforms only partially and his arm becomes the clawed glove and blade arm of his Kamen Rider form
Amazon has this! Doesn't come up too often, usually strong enough to rip with hands.

>> No.2014847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542430800790.png -(1000.9 KiB, 1246x1637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1024957

>>2014843
>>2014843
Yeeeaah. The real one. Ahem... Well we can forget her for now.
She grumbles to herself, muttering the statement. Even she is surprised with herself for saying it out loud.

You called Dibs on Spymaster first, so it's yours.

>> No.2014848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542430920517.jpg -(417.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
427538

>>2014846
His eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the display, and his body went tense in readiness just in case, his potential curiosity drowned out by wariness.

'I see.'

It seemed like he wanted to say more, but didn't...

>> No.2014849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542431019969.jpg -(176.1 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180318

>>2014847
Really that bad....
She won't press it, but she sounds disappointed.
Good good then I can warn you about all who'll plot against you... not like anyone here would be stupid enough to do that.
Which is true, Bowser does have absolute loyalty.
And I can spy on the other kingdoms... of course that'll mean meeting that Lupul person someday...
She doesn't look like she's looking forwards to that either.

For now I'll just take the attic.

>> No.2014850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542431214995.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 722x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96116

>>2014849
Right! The attic! Do you want to remodel it yourself?

>> No.2014851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542431847900.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 512x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85425

>>2014850
I can do that, shouldn't be hard, just need to find a lot of old furniture, something to work as spider webs... and more ghosts...
Can't have actual spiders cause fire planet.

>> No.2014852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542432174710.jpg -(591.6 KiB, 1211x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605757

>>2014851
>>2014851
The inside of the castle is insulated against the heat, so anything can live within the castle walls! :D
Or other buildings reinforced with the same materials.

Good. Just remember who's in charge and we'll be fine.
She glares at Boo.
Got it?

>> No.2014853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542432836388.jpg -(108.8 KiB, 640x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111429

>>2014852
Well then will need spiders too, long as it's not those annoying water bugs.
I know I know I know....
The ghost wilts under Bowser's stare.
Like your army would listen to me anyway.

But after I set up, permission to go spy on people?
There's got to be ghosts around here somewhere.

>> No.2014854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542433012668.jpg -(554.9 KiB, 900x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568229

>>2014853
Good~ Just makin' sure.
She's cute when she's scared. At least she's eager to be useful though.

Spy away, Boo! It's in your job description now, after all.

>> No.2014855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542433582970.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10765

>>2014854
I'm not up to anything.
Least not yet... ha... nah really she doesn't have any plans beyond getting some boos and ghosts and other things to boss around, that alone will make her happy.
I will once I finish setting up and use your portal... send any and all ghosts, dry bones, and whatever else that's spooky up to my area if you can't find a place for them... I'll put them to work.

Last edited 18/11/17(Sat)00:46.

>> No.2014856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542433896725.png -(2.7 MiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2783512

>>2014855
>>2014855
I already planned to. I've always been good at creating jobs.

>> No.2014857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542434612398.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 640x485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49880

>>2014856
Then I think I have all I need then.
Then she remembered something.
Uh don't make me work with the skeleton one, she's creepy...

>> No.2014858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542434725711.jpg -(233.8 KiB, 973x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239426

>>2014857
I'm not making any promises. Now get going before I change my mind and give the attic to the Shy Guys!

>> No.2014859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542436389941.jpg -(68.6 KiB, 614x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70276

I'm going I'm going!
And then she was gone up to set herself up and settle in.

Hard to find good help these days.

>> No.2014860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542522132752.png -(1.1 MiB, 1032x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1104503
>Spont

She gives a confident smile.
I usually have a good feeling about people. You seem okay, so I trust you.
Nod nod

In we go!
And so she walks heedlessly into the portal. Recklessly confident.

>> No.2014861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542523362945.png -(1.2 MiB, 917x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1218507

>>2014860
Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence.
Right alongside the birb, the bun will enter the portal leading to castle Leechy, before it closes behind them.

Well, here we are! And still in one piece, too!
Sponty takes a few steps forward, before glancing around, tapping her chin as she ponders:
Now let's see, where should I take you first...? Hmm.
Given her boldness and lack of modesty, it wouldn't be surprising if she meant that in more ways than one.

>> No.2014862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542523727972.jpg -(279.4 KiB, 873x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286071

>>2014861
Aya looks a bit lost as her eyes dart all around, drinking in the sights. It was quite the place, after all. She listens to Sponty talk, and then looks over her shoulder back at the bun, smirking slightly.
I don't know, wherever you like I suppose.
She says, holding the smirk for a moment before she bursts out laughing.

>> No.2014863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542524636257.png -(504.2 KiB, 620x1113) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516340

>>2014862
Laughing in turn, Sponty waves her hand in front of herself, before shaking her head.
Hah, well, the night is still young, so I guess I could show you around for a little bit. Or at least, the way to the kitchen, so we can get ourselves something to drink.
Whaddya say?

And so, unless Aya has any objection, she'll take her to the kitchen!

>> No.2014864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542524802818.jpg -(148.0 KiB, 939x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151582

>>2014863
I could never say no to a good drink!
She says with a laugh.
...It actually used to be kind of a problem, but I've put in some work so now it's okay, heh.
She says a bit awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck.
Self improvement and all that, eh.
She follows Sponty over to the Kitchens, still taking in the sights of the castle for the moment.
It's quite a place...

>> No.2014865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542525392543.jpg -(47.7 KiB, 219x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48872

>>2014864
Oh...?
The bun glances over to the birb with a mildly concerned expression, she feels a little bad about bringing it up, but she also doesn't wanna weigh down the mood.
Sorry, I had no idea... I mean, we could also just have a glass of sparkling water or something, if you'd like.

It's good to hear you're doing better now, though.
With a small cough, she also takes a look around in turn, for good measure, adding a little clumsily:
Ah, um, pretty nice place, huh? It's a little expansive for my taste, but then again I don't usually have hundreds of guests over at any given time either.

Last edited 18/11/18(Sun)02:16.

>> No.2014866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542525622148.jpg -(649.7 KiB, 850x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
665244

>>2014865
She flaps her wings a bit, shaking her head.
Oh no, don't worry about it.
A few drinks aren't going to knock me off the wagon. I've been doing good for a few years now.
She says confidently.
Besides, I wouldn't want to get like, too plastered in front of the first new friend I've made in a while. Good company is hard to come by.

>> No.2014867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542526620121.png -(742.3 KiB, 1280x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760131

>>2014866
Sponty stays silent briefly, but then nods in agreement.
You're right. What good is spending quality time together if you don't even get to remember it the next day?
With a playful smirk, she adds:
Besides, it's not like I need any help getting over my inhibitions to begin with, heh~

Oh look, they'd eventually have reached the kitchens!
So, what do you feel like?

>> No.2014868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542527150000.png -(289.9 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296906

>>2014867
I think I'm most shocked to hear that you actually have inhibitions.
She says with a teasing laugh.
I mean, not that I know you too well right now, but anyone that shows off their body with that level of confidence surely isn't one to let something like taboo get in the way of what they want, no?

She folds her hands behind her back as she contemplatively moves to inspect the available boozes.
I always have a taste for sake.
She says, looking around the kitchen.
Or beer, but I never really branched out. My kind of beer is back in Gensokyo, and I could never find one that tasted right in this world.

Last edited 18/11/18(Sun)02:45.

>> No.2014869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542528448090.png -(423.0 KiB, 603x603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433108

>>2014868
We-he-hell I guess you got me.
She makes a rolling motion with her hand as she elaborates:
It's more that I'm worried about coming off too strong, you know? It's not that I keep my wants to myself, but that I wear them so openly that it's a bit too much for some people... Or at least, it used to be.
But seeing as you're still here after all, I must be doing something right, heh.

The bun then follows after the birb as she inspects them bottles.
Is that so? Well, maybe there'll be one for you in this lot. Otherwise, I guess sake will do.
Come to think of it, I wonder if Lupul's ever considered getting a microbrewery going in here... Maybe you could give him some pointers in terms of taste and whatnot?

>> No.2014870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542657110269.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

And so we had the Leech King, wandering around his castle doing very important kingly things. He stops to look and survey his labyrinthine halls, the machinations of his mind an ever fluid enigma.

...What the fuck was I doing, again?

>> No.2014871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542657665638.jpg -(195.0 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199651

>>2014870
He'll hear the sound of a bottle shattering in one of the bedrooms closest to him and an angry Eyepatch storming right the fuck out, putting on the shirt of what appears to be a very expensive tuxedo. She'll look back and yell
If you try that octopuss shit again with me, I'll shove a tentacle up your ass, pull it out of your mouth and floss your insides with it!

Slamming the door, she'll turn and be faced with you. And you with a pissed off Asuka
Fuck... Hey.

>> No.2014872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542657875446.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2014871
Oh sweet Blind Eternities, no...
Lupul flinches as a kneejerk reaction upon hearing Asuka's voice threatening something. When he realizes that it is not him in dire straights, he relaxes and blinks a few times.
Oh, phew. I didn't do it...

Oh. Hey.
He gives an awkward little wave.
Everything all right?
I honestly did not know she still lived here.
His eyes eventually trace the tuxedo she put on.

...Looking good, by the way.

>> No.2014873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542658629481.jpg -(201.4 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206230

>>2014872
The fuck does it look like?

She'll shoot him a glance as she'll finish buttoning up
I took one of the idiots you keep around here for a few private drinks and before we finished the bottle she started undressing me and using some weird tentacle spell. The fuck does she think I am?

Shrugs angerly
Thanks by the way. I'm trying something new.

>> No.2014874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542659185462.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2014873
...One of mine?
He says unexpectedly.

I mean, the only people under my Kingdom are the angels, the elves, and the merrow. We're still working on some more factions, but I'm decidedly lacking in actual demons or humans. I'm afraid Erythia and Aurora still has the monopoly on them.... with a few exceptions. Like Alma Elma. But she's a candy witch. Pretty sure she'd have no interested in tentacle raping someone... Did your partner have a pink and purple striped witch hat?
He scratches his head, audibly musing his thoughts aloud.
And all my Snowfall monsters are deployed...
Shrug

So unless it was an angel, an elf, or a fish, then I think you took an Auroran demon out for drinks. They tend to visit the castle for a change of scenery, heh. Sorry about your luck, there.

Pause
...At any rate.
If you're still looking for a drinking partner, I seem to have forgotten what I'm actually doing today and I'm always down for a drink.

I promise to keep my tentacles to myself... despite how good you're pulling that suit off, heh.

>> No.2014875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542659707072.jpg -(289.6 KiB, 576x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296575

>>2014874
Scratching her head, her temper slowly calming down
A candy witch? No, she didn't have anything like that. She was just your average looker. Guess you're right, must have been one of the Auroran monsters. With the way she looked, I was sure she was one of your concubines or whatever kind of company someone like you likes to keep...

Then she'll just shrug
Well, whatever. Drinking with you is just as good as drinking with anyone else. You also know my limit when it comes to bullshit.

>> No.2014876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542660136867.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2014875
He nods.
Yeah, a candy witch. Alma Elma spends her time cooking up treats like cookies and candies. If you've ever seen a pile of sweets made of more colors than you previously thought existed, then it's probably Alma's doing. She's always cooking up something.

Granted, her cooking is just as an affront to the tastebuds as they are to the eyes. Not that her treats taste bad, but she puts so much sugar in them that it's enough to send even a demon into a diabetic coma. I've honestly lost sleep thinking about what might happen if a human eats a cookie she made. That's why she's under strict orders to not leave her stuff unattended... anyway.

He shrugs.
Should we go somewhere else? I imagine your partner back there may have decided to settle themselves with the tentacles if you wandered out on them... We'll have to send a maid to turn down your bed. Can't imaging you'd want that mess on your sheets later. Ahem.

He frowns slightly.
...And I don't have concubines.

>> No.2014877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542660416491.jpg -(210.4 KiB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215411

>>2014876
That'd be great, thanks. Both us going somewhere else and me getting a fresh bed.
Nodding, giving him a side glance smile

Sure. A guy like you doesn't have his own personal harem of fucktoys... I bet.

>> No.2014878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542661013682.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2014877
Hey, it's true!
He says, gesturing for her to follow him onward to drinks and a fresh room.

You are aware that my friends and partners have free will, right?
Pause
Well, except for maybe Samus but that's because technically we have the same will but that whole things gets complicated because Zerg are a bunch of genetic, psionic fuckery that's hard to explain...
Cough

Anyway.
My Knights are deployed, as are my Snowfall Warriors. My staff is preparing for the continental move to the new planet, and the elves, angels, and merrow are mostly under my banner by convenience...

Oh, I suppose I could send out for someone to warm my bed, but it's hardly the same if someone is coming to me out of obligation. Beyond that, I have friends that are usually down for some fun, but they are people with their own lives and schedules...

So no. I wouldn't call anyone under me a fucktoy...

...Well I do have a pet catgirl, but I dunno if you can count that. Also, I rarely see her around. I think she's sleeping like, 90% of the time.
...And there's Zan, who is basically a living pillow, but I wouldn't count that because she's pretty much the only way I get to sleep these days. Without her fluff to lay on I'd probably go insane from lack of sleep with how many late nights I get. Sleep never came easy to me, as it were. I usually just went until I dropped.

>> No.2014879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542661551273.jpg -(81.4 KiB, 766x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83335

>>2014878
Samus... That's the one you raped and impregnated, right?

She'll say bluntly as she'll fall in step next to you
I see. That's surprising. I figured you'd be fine with that kind of thing.

Shrugs
Have you tried drinking until you pass out? That's what I do. Just overwhelm your body with alcohol until it has no option but to pass out.

>> No.2014880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542661855689.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2014879
I-...Yes. If you want to put it that way. Yes.
He says with more than an air of guilt.
It was a bit more complicated than just that, but I doubt you care for the details if you're just looking for a label to put on it.

Still, we've had it out over that, and the impregnation came after she became a consenting party. So its not like I just put an egg inside of her out of nowhere. Ahem.
He takes a deep breath, and lets out a long, uncomfortable sigh.

Still. To answer your second question, yes. Gallons of alcohol was pretty much the solution. Because if enough of my bodies were drunk, then there was nowhere for my consciousness to flee to when they passed out. So the only way to ensure sleep was to make sure most of my body was literally swimming in alcohol. And/or blood.

>> No.2014881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542662126645.jpg -(96.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98978

>>2014880
Hey, I'm not judging you or anything.
She said, judging him

Just making sure we're both clear that's what happened. At least part of that, anyway. If she consented, fine.

Nodding as she'll take a look at the surroundings. While Morrigan's mansion is a lot more to her liking, Lupuls did also have a certain thing that she approved of
Oh right. You've got multiple bodies. That must have taken a lot of alcohol then. Good thing I only have one, I guess. Morrigan'd kill me if I overspent money on whisky just to fall asleep.

>> No.2014882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542662431694.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2014881
You say that, and somehow I still feel judged.
He says with a hint of sarcasm as he leads the way to the kitchens.
But yeah. Back then, it certainly was an expense... or at least it would have been if I bothered paying. Stealing things is really easy when you're a doppleganger. At least now I can just have some fabricated from the mana generators.
They'd eventually arrive to the kitchens, which was probably mildly full of maids preparing various lunches.
What's your poison?
We got some stuff in stock, and whatever we don't, the fabricators can cook up.

>> No.2014883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542662771172.jpg -(349.4 KiB, 836x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357742

>>2014882
Smiles slightly as you mention still feeling judged
You're being paranoid~

Walking into the kitchen, Asuka'll look around for anything remotely alcoholic and unhealthy. She also glanced a little at the maids, but that happened that fast you can tell she's not interested. Eventually she'll turn back to you
Whisky. Doesn't really matter what kind, as long as it can get me drunk.

>> No.2014884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542663001818.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2014883
It's not paranoia if you're right about it.
He gives a laugh
Well shit, if your only goal is to get drunk, you should try that oni sake. I hear it'll floor anyone that's not packing serious power.
Still, he'll shoo aside some maids because in the opinion of the staff, The King shouldn't be doing menial things himself. Asuka might recognize the maids as robutts, since they are androids built by a company in Aurora and its in their programming to be as helpful as possible.
All right, whiskey it is...
Lupul says, punching in the order into the fabricator interface. The machine starts to whir and he then adds.
Ten bottles.
The machine whirs louder.

>> No.2014885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542663218847.png -(637.4 KiB, 780x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
652728

>>2014884
I see you got yourself those robot girls too. Guess they're a popular model..

Then as you mention the oni sake, she'll nod
I have that stuff almost on tap.. Take drops of it on occasion if I need to be drunk in 10 seconds. Managed to score a barrel of it during a bar fight with one of the oni girls a while ago.

She'll smile at the memory of that... and at the mention of 10 bottles
Nice. Just the right amount.

>> No.2014886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542663346436.png -(871.1 KiB, 1048x1477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
891984

Today, Bowser stepped through the portal back to the land of Castle Luran Ur Chilren Into Vans.
I COULDN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER.

Anyway! As she steps through, she'll look around.

Hey Shorty! You in here?
I hope I don't gotta go find him.

>> No.2014887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542663515556.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2014886
Wheatley would instruct Bowser to hold a moment while he fetches Lupul. Luckily, the leech monster is never hard to find in his own castle, and soon trudges up the hallway toward the Koopa.

Yes, Lord Bowser?
You rang?

>> No.2014888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542664710416.jpg -(373.4 KiB, 1216x1734) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382319

>>2014887
...Yeah. I did! It turns out, there's gonna be a lot more of these little Crown things going around. I heard all about it from the Tutorial Level.

>> No.2014889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542665095740.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2014888
Tutorial level?...
Rather than try to decipher just what the hell she's talking about, Lupul just nods slowly. He'd come to find it was the easiest thing to do when Bowser was talking.
All right. So there's gonna be more crowns. That's cool, I guess.

What do you want me to do about it?

>> No.2014890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542665247994.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 722x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96116

>>2014889
Nothing. Because I got a feeling if you do anything, it won't be PG!

>> No.2014891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542665441985.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2014890
Paaaaaaaaaause

Contemplative look
....Who's Pegee?

>> No.2014892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542666221767.jpg -(376.2 KiB, 1280x1774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385196

>>2014891
It's a rating. Helen says I just have to deal with the hard R, but I've got better things to do.

Anyway, there's gonna be more people around who look like Peach! So I'm gonna rally and mobilize them as my generals.
And this is where you come in!

>> No.2014893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542666507691.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2014892
All right, so there's going to be more Peach look-alikes going around.
Again, in lieu of actually deciphering what Bowser is on about, he just smiles and nods.
Okaaaay.
So what is it you need me to do, then?

>> No.2014894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542666701500.jpg -(211.5 KiB, 1024x1590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216531

>>2014893
I only have a portal to your castle, and I need a direct line to some place that isn't in a frozen volcano!

...Especially if I plan to send out spies to keep an eye on Peach when I'm too busy to do it myself.
Bowser never gave the mirror back

>> No.2014895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542667551564.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2014894
So you want more portals in your network, gotcha.
Just give me a list of the places you want portals to, and I'll get my people on it.
Or my person on it, rather...

>> No.2014896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542667827180.gif -(115.4 KiB, 550x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118220

>>2014895
Aurora and Kilvas!
The only two location names she can remember.

>> No.2014897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542668744718.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2014896
All too easy. Was that all you needed?
He shrugs
Besides, I wouldn't have to worry about me and the other crowns floating around.

I daresay it's hard to imagine anyone pulling off that look as well as you do. I mean, you've outdone the actual Peach. I can't imagine anyone else going that far, heheh.

>> No.2014898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542669383198.jpg -(339.7 KiB, 679x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347902

>>2014897
Y-Yeah! I do pull it off better than she does. That's why I'm Queen Bowser, and not Princess! Hah!

>> No.2014899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542671100812.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2014898
Well you are quite the alluring sight, Lord Bowser.
He says, venturing a sly smile.
I'm pretty sure if anything went R, I'd want it to be with you~

>> No.2014900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542671419817.gif -(2.2 MiB, 728x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2342003

>>2014899
Fat chance, short stuff! You can flatter me, but I'm not falling for that!
She snorts mostly to herself, planting her fists on her hips. She enjoyed the attention at least though.

Besides, Jr's gonna have enough to process when I finally get him back too.

>> No.2014901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542671841434.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2014900
Kids are usually good at taking things in stride, hehe. At least, that's what I've seen with mine.
He waves his hand nonchalantly.
Still, it's not a trick. You are quite alluring, Lord Bowser, and really. Anyone with red blood would think of you in that way. It's only natural, heheh.
At least its too natural in this world...

>> No.2014902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542672051082.png -(386.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395469

>>2014901
>>2014901
Oh I know I turn people on... But after seeing what the real Peach has been up to, I've gotta be better than that! Especially if I wanna expand my Reign.

>> No.2014903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542672409730.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2014902
Well, I mean. You had to have sex at some point, or else you'd not have a kid.
Or was he adopted? I dunno.

Just saying. I get around quite a lot, so I'm inclined to believe that having fun doesn't exactly make you less of a ruler. Who knows, maybe I'm not qualified to make that assessment and there are people who believe I'm less of a ruler because of my proclivities...
Shrug
Still. I think the point to be better than Peach wouldn't be to eschew lewd things entirely, more do them correctly. Take charge of the situation and generally enjoy yourself how you want, but still maintain that you are in charge of your Kingdom.

I guess the point would be that even if you did do R things, you can enjoy yourself without becoming a... well, I guess to put it bluntly, a cock-addicted fucktoy. 'Cause it really doesn't seem like she does any actual ruling these days, does it?

I would say that it's possible to enjoy yourself, but still actually... you know, rule.
Shrug
But that's just my opinion on the matter...

Also, how funny would it be if you even managed to do THAT better than Peach?
He says with a lighthearted laugh.

>> No.2014904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542673030423.png -(12.7 KiB, 448x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13030

>>2014903
Hm... You're surprisingly insightful. Well, remember I used to be a Guy.

I haven't always been Peach! But... uh... Well you make some good points, but it makes me uncomfortable, all right!
She finally admits with a sigh.

>> No.2014905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542673437417.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2014904
He waves his hand dismissively.
I used to not have any gender, but life has a funny way of happening, doesn't it?
He says, with another laugh.
Still, I guess you must have an iron will. I mean watching Peach that often, with how often she does things like that. Since you look like her now, isn't it like looking in a mirror? Really, anyone with a lesser will would probably start to see themselves in that mirror. Probably even start to wonder how it must feel, to make Peach do things like that.
He speaks in a casual, dismissive manner. As if it were obvious that Bowser was above all the things he described. Of course, he inwardly bets that his words hit somewhere close to the mark, but he always did like to tease pretty girls, and Bowser just so happened to be in the shape of one.

After all,
A wry smirk plays across his face.
It'd be silly to think that the King Koopa would blush, right?

>> No.2014906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542676376628.jpg -(831.5 KiB, 1060x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851469

>>2014905
Phwah!?
She's taken aback as a look of surprise overtakes her and she momentarily averts her gaze.

Er... What's wrong with blushing!? Everyone gets embarrassed right? It is kinda... weird. Ahem.
Her face goes pale, as if she were deliberately trying to conceal how she really felt- But the paleness is only made more obvious by the redness that betrays her cheeks.

>> No.2014907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542677138000.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2014906
Who knew the Lord Bowser could look so adorable when they blushed~
He says teasingly, then chuckles a bit, turning away to allow her some semblance of saving face with his back to her.
I guess it just goes to show that you really do everything better than that slag.

Last edited 18/11/19(Mon)20:25.

>> No.2014908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542677486903.jpg -(530.8 KiB, 1124x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543494

>>2014907
Ahem, obviously i'm better. But that's no way to talk about a lady.

>> No.2014909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542678043652.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2014908
Blink blink
Ahem. Well, on my world, it means a lady who acts less than what a lady should act like.
He nods, putting on a poker face despite lying through his teeth.

>> No.2014910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542678407802.png -(872.1 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
893068

>>2014909
...Yeah well, I make my own rules so there!
She said stubbornly.
He's right though. I hate admitting it!
Bowser was always obsessed with Peach. Accepting what she's become is harder than just not thinking about it at all.

>> No.2014911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542679378420.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2014910
Heheh, you are expanding into an entire Empire, my dear Lord Bowser. You can make any rule you want, and look incredibly sexy while doing it, heheheh.
He says, offering a warm smile.
At any rate. Were the portals all you needed?

>> No.2014912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542679524283.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2014911
...Have you come up with any good costume designs yet?

>> No.2014913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542680032672.jpg -(131.5 KiB, 900x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134685

>>2014912
Lupul pulls up a holographic display, and cycles through a few mockups, skipping over a few that were blurred out. He pulls up a picture, a digital rendering of a possible costume for Bowser.

We combed through your wardrobe and your clothing preferences and updated your formal wear to fit your new body.
Not that a borderline see-through leotard is formal by any stretch of the imagination, but hey, it comes with a coat and top hat. Classy.

>> No.2014914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542680531501.jpg -(189.8 KiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194364

>>2014913
Bowser rubs her chin.

I like the hat... It's classy! But it's a little revealing.

>> No.2014915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542681744789.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192382

>>2014914
Coming from the woman who routinely wears a leather bustier...
He goes back to the display and pulls up another one.
Here's a popular style of outfit for the festivals that this world is fond of celebrating. It's decidedly cultural, and is probably a little more comfortable than wearing leather all the time.

>> No.2014916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542681971279.jpg -(293.8 KiB, 1714x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300862

>>2014915
It looks nice. Ceremonial even.
She nodded with approval.

Well, I like both of them. The hat sells the first one. Good job!

>> No.2014917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542682104421.png -(565.8 KiB, 800x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579428

>>2014916
He swipes that one aside and brings up another.
And then speaking of comfort, I rather think this next one is a bit more down to earth. For uneventful evenings that you would rather lounge, putting comfort over style... but not completely forgetting style with these cute glasses.

>> No.2014918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542682630813.jpg -(123.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126639

>>2014917
Casual-wear, huh? Well I've never really been able to wear anything like that before. I like that too!
Bowser is getting a little hyped about the idea of playing dress-up!

>> No.2014919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542683062365.jpg -(189.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194191

>>2014918
He swipes another image up on the display.
This one was designed with subtlety in mind.

See, if you ever needed to disguise yourself, this servant's uniform has been tailor made to your physical dimensions, ensuring that even the Great Lord Bowser can hide in plain sight, for who would ever guess Lord Bowser could hide among the servant staff?
Because it's totally about subtlety, and not because Bowser would look hot in a maid uniform. It's tactical.

>> No.2014920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542683396381.png -(942.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
964881

>>2014919
I can't see myself acting like anyone's maid, but Kamek might wear it.

>> No.2014921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542684881187.jpg -(468.2 KiB, 688x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479482

>>2014920
Again, it's for subterfuge, Lord Bowser. It's to hide in plain sight among the staff, like a predator lying in tall grass, waiting for the opportune moment to strike... And speaking of tactics.

I present to you,
He brings up a picture that's nothing but frilly, lacy, underwear.
The tactical outfit. Its minimalist design ensures that you are always in peak performance, with no worry about ripping or tearing no matter how hard you fight.

>> No.2014922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542685329377.jpg -(144.8 KiB, 1024x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148305

>>2014921
Okay, now you're starting to push it!
I knew he'd suggest weird stuff.

>> No.2014923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542685677448.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2014922
He gives an innocent look.
What?
He says as if he honestly does not see the problem. Lupul is a very good liar.

Don't you know that sex appeal is one of a woman's greatest weapons?
By minimizing the amount of superfluous cloth, and maximizing how much skin you expose, you throw your opponent off guard by just your looks alone. While they're drooling, mentally assaulted by whatever fantasies and visions their imagination can conjure up regarding such a supple feast of eye candy in front of them, you deal a massive blow to their will to fight and their focus on the battle.

Really, with clothing like this, you could win some fights with just your looks alone.

>> No.2014924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542686466532.gif -(2.5 MiB, 1043x882) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2609598

>>2014923
She narrows her eyes suspiciously.

Uh, well, we'll just say I take a hotter approach to things.
Because flame breath is a pretty good problem solver!
Except when it isn't.

>> No.2014925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542686553602.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2014924
Well we can't improve upon perfection, Lord Bowser.
Sure, the classics will always be the classics for a reason. These are just alternatives, you see.

Still, I think that concludes the showcase for now.

>> No.2014926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542686684388.jpg -(114.6 KiB, 800x963) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117317

>>2014925
Well I definitely like a few of them. I'm impressed! And... slightly repulsed.
She'd blush again, pretending she wasn't.

>> No.2014927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542687191045.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2014926
Well, we can start production immediately and transfer the finished ones to your wardrobe.
He gives his trademark bow with a flourish.
Glad to be of service, Lord Bowser.

>> No.2014928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542687682908.jpg -(327.9 KiB, 1971x2570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335760

>>2014927
You're a little weird, but I appreciate it. I'll let you get back to doing... whatever it is you do.

>> No.2014929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542688434489.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2014928
Oh, you know. Just... stuff.
Pause.

...We should hang out more.
Like, casually.

>> No.2014930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542715446555.jpg -(119.4 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122262

>>2014929
>>2014929
Hanging out? I don't think anyone's ever said that to me before.
She said, raising both eyebrows with amused surprise.

Sure! That could be fun, I've never had proper friends before.

>> No.2014931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542727557121.png -(920.4 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
942536

Caulifla would be out 'training' today, zipping around as she fired off Ki blasts and teleported in front of them to try and counter her own attacks.
She wanted to improve her own strength by testing herself against her own power- which is why she didn't bother Kale to follow her this time.

Alternatively:
I'm open to posting just about anyone, but I'll leave my other default options as Kara, Sapphire or Megumin.
I've got the day off, so here's a fish while I do more Yeehaw shenanigans.

>> No.2014932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542749844069.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2014930
I suppose that's the benefits of being a sexy protagonist. You start getting friends.
He says with a bemused laugh.

I was actually curious. Do you have any actual hobbies or things you like to do during your downtime that isn't watching Peach have her, ah... fill, of cock?

>> No.2014933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542751128641.jpg -(109.6 KiB, 586x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112207

>>2014932
I don't just watch that! It's gross and demeaning!
Mostly because she feels like she's getting cucked.

I've been constantly renovating my castle for the other Crowns. If I have to put up with them, I might as well get used to it right?
Like the rated R stuff.

>> No.2014934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542751755168.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2014933
Well yeah, you've been preparing your castle and making everything ready for expanding your empire... but that's hardly considered a hobby, right?

I'm just saying. Like at the moment, do you do anything that isn't work-related... you know. Besides watching Peach porn. 'Cause it sounds like the answer is no.

>> No.2014935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542752466663.jpg -(822.5 KiB, 1754x2349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
842199

>>2014934
I'm good at Tennis, party games, racing cars, Golf, and even dancing!

...But No, I haven't been doing anything. You gotta make sacrifices to make progress.

>> No.2014936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542753792357.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2014935
Well, it looks like Bowser is quite the Renaissance Koopa. I'd have never guessed you to be a tennis player.

All right, maybe we should host an event. A tennis bracket, or even a formal dance... I'm partial to the latter idea, but I think it should be dealer's choice, heheh.

What do you say?
We should host something fun, at least to get your mind off of conquest and Peach for a while. Unless, of course, you had something a bit more intimate in mind~
He says with a laugh.
Picnic under the stars, perhaps?

>> No.2014937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542754148174.jpg -(429.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439735

>>2014936
I like Party Games! I can come up with all kinds of fun ideas to ruin friendships!
She cracks her knuckles.

...Formal dancing isn't my thing though.
I have a couple of good moves, but I'm not THAT good.

>> No.2014938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1542754212410.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2014937
So a house party... or rather, Castle Party, as it were, heheh.
Well, it certainly seems like a fun idea. We should totally do that.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff