[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1541320487096.png -(179.4 KiB, 460x344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183716 No.2014335   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2014336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541367439240.jpg -(132.4 KiB, 478x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135606

I'll be around playing Yeehaw Skyrim, but in the meantime if anyone gets bored:

Sapphire can be doing pokemon things. Maybe out in the wild or something this time.

Erica is always lazy, so she can be found sleeping in public somewhere again or something.

I'm also open to requests, or you can ignore this all together.

>> No.2014337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541388625625.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

Oh the woes of a prince. First he feeds his mom an aphrodisiac candy bar and now he finds himself locked into an eternal struggle of unrelenting pressure and the strange feeling that he's really comfortable where he's at. The feeling that his head is ready to burst t any moment. His actual skull that is. Virgil's kicking master once again had offered a private lesson to the prince who still had confiscated a certain personal artifact of his that makes people around lust after the person who wears the cologne. But today no such colonge was in play. It was only the smell of sweat and Virgil's muffled screams as he flailed around to get out of the steel grip of Chun-Li's legs.

>> No.2014338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541389518668.jpg -(894.4 KiB, 918x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
915828

>>2014337

Oh how I love watching you struggle you little shi-...I mean uh....Cammy was enjoying the show but is a bit jealous...Oh to be buried between those juicy thighs and making her squeak~

This bloody little....Maggot!!

"OI! You know better than that!!!.... Do I need to ride your arse harder?!"

>> No.2014339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541389840465.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1240x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1436159

>>2014338
>>2014338

As she returns the favor of trying to make Virgil more prone to being put into a submission, she hears a familiar voice.
Ah? Cammy!
She smiles away hearing her familiar friend which causes her to loosen her grip against Virgil's head.

Last edited 18/11/04(Sun)22:50.

>> No.2014340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541390176565.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>2014338
>>2014339
PWAH!

Virgil tries to get as much air as he can in for the moment. At the very least he wasn't tapping out Cammy! But man his face should not be that shade of purple right now. But then again Virgil is a fairly durable kid. Especially now a days!

Heh, Hello Cammy.... Eheh.

He wasn't sure how to answer that. Sure she was a royal guard of New Ravnica at the moment but she has many liberties over the prince by also being his hand-to-hand master.

>> No.2014341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541390624753.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1160x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1106658

>>2014339
"Hello Chun Li, it's been quite some time"
>>2014340
" 'Ello Virgil...Honestly, lad, I do believe I need to train you a lot harder...But at least you seem to be a lot more durable"

>> No.2014342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541390840182.jpg -(176.0 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180214

>>2014340
>>2014341
She stands up and dusts herself off.
It has. I am glad to see you again. I've just been teaching him a few new tricks.

>> No.2014343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541399773310.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>2014341
Eheheheh. Oh come on now Cammy surely im not that much of a slacker in my lessons with you.

Im so done for.

ARE YOU RETHINKING THE WHOLE TWO MASTERS THING YET VIRGIL!?

>>2014342
He chuckles.

Yeah just a few new tricks....

Thankfully he's caught enough reprieve to where he doesn't look like a grape anymore.

>> No.2014344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541400799018.jpg -(84.0 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86016

>>2014342
"It's good to see you're keeping busy
>>2014343
You're fucked...And NOT in a good way...

"Ha ha haaa.....Oh my my....You are so lucky your not in Delta or in Shadaloo...But honestly do keep at it"

>> No.2014345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541401215113.jpg -(103.9 KiB, 675x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106398

>>2014343
>>2014344
She seems happy with the familiar face showing up so all things turned out well in this training.
Yeah I am, want to help me with him?

>> No.2014346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541401665412.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>2014344
He is a prince after all working for such organizations is a foreign concept in his book from what stories he knows about Cammy he's very lucky indeed.

>>2014345
Oh hell...

A simultaneous lesson with the both of you?

When Virgil started off the night he didn't think his training would've taken this direction and now it seems he is REALLY in for it now. It's not like there's any escape he can feasibly take anyways. To get through the exit he had have to get through Cammy!

I guess this is what mom means by earning my lumps...

>> No.2014347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541402099666.jpg -(278.7 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285370

>>2014345
She cracked her knuckles
"Oh absolutely...."
She grinned
>>2014346
Oh you're gonna suffer sonny jim....

>> No.2014348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541402290233.jpg -(6.1 MiB, 5000x4616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6348521

>>2014346
>>2014347
She nods with approval.
Oh good, since it's been a while, you can start first, Cammy.

>> No.2014349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541402617366.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>2014347
>>2014348
It was at this moment Virgil accepted the fate of this body in particular was to be a giant bruise for the night. And like any good student would he'd lift himself up and get into a stance. It wasn't likely that he'd change the mind of either of his masters in this scenario.

Well I'm ready as ever.

No you aren't Virgil that's just the idiot teenager talk.

>> No.2014350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541403172729.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 364x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55446

>>2014348
>>2014349
Before he could even finish his statement she would have rushed in with a heavy punch

Since we're on the ship...I'M GOING ALL OUT!!

Last edited 18/11/05(Mon)02:32.

>> No.2014351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541404181666.jpg -(808.3 KiB, 1650x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827712

>>2014349
>>2014350
She watches as Cammy quickly starts up
Oh wow, right away. Poor Virgil is going to get roughed up if he doesn't react quick enough.

>> No.2014352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541404669041.png -(76.3 KiB, 237x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78131

>>2014350
>>2014351
Virgil thankfully having somewhat of a warmup with Chun was able to get out of the way just enough for the punch to go from a clean shot to a glancing blow. But it's still a little painful taking a punch from someone who isn't holding back. Virgil was most certainly caught off guard though and needed a second just to reset himself to register in his brain that Cammy is indeed trying to take his head off. Thankfully he's evovled his body beyond the standard pain thresholds thanks to zerg genetics but that's only a small silver lining in this cruise of pain.

>> No.2014353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541405415090.jpg -(166.7 KiB, 650x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170700

>>2014351
>>2014352
Time to mix things up...

She begins to start throwing some high speed kicks and punches

>> No.2014354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541405850757.jpg -(358.5 KiB, 782x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367155

>>2014352
>>2014353
Chun decided for now to watch, it was nice to see Cammy work and getting a refresher of her moves is nice just in case there's going to be a sparr. She smiles away seeing this happen, curious on how Cammy took her approach with Virgil.

>> No.2014355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541406473341.png -(201.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206714

>>2014353
Virgil often often forgets that Cammy also has a pair of legs mainly because of how much she emphasizes her strikes with her hands. So Virgil is knocked around a bit by the kicks and then gets hit by a fairly clean punch and is sent stumbling back. Somewhere Shiko is laughing her ass off.

>>2014354
As luck would have it he happened to stumble backwards into Chun while she's observing. Clearly her spry young student doesn't need a moment when fighting someone of this caliber. The one thing Virgil also forgets is that Cammy didn't know him since he was a little kid like Chun did. So he's experiencing a different side of being trained! Go on Chun give him a shove!

>> No.2014356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541407917080.jpg -(206.7 KiB, 800x1143) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211708

>>2014354
>>2014355
She grabbed him and threw his ass back into the ring...There would be NO escape

Time to show you what I learned while in Shadaloo...

Time for some old fashioned hardcore grappling!!

>> No.2014357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541408592830.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>2014356
Gah!

Virgil hits the floor with a very solid THUMP! Being taken by surprise once again he scrambles to at least get into a guard position. If there's one benefit of having a mom obsessed with wrestling it's that he at least can recognize a grappling sitation however in his scrambling Cammy has a buffet of choices on limbs to isolate and put into extremely uncomfortable positions.

>> No.2014358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541409009247.jpg -(502.7 KiB, 800x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514739

>>2014357
She quickly grabbed his legs and began to spin him

>> No.2014359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541409913019.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>2014358
DFSFAGASFQWAFSASGSDFDSAAAA

NOT THE BIG SWING! Virgil forgot how the big swing was a thing and already wasn't a comfortable feeling with all the blood in his head first being squeezed now being spun up there as well. This was a very fun night to be a prince.

>> No.2014360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541413576591.jpg -(311.4 KiB, 709x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318842

>>2014359
(Fuck me I got distracted...We will continue this later on tomorrow)

And she let him fly

Haven't done that one in a while...

>> No.2014361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541436890590.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 1024x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139765
>Edgeyboi

Pan takes a bite of something, feeling energized as suspected

You think so?
Well after all this food it might be a good idea to work it off.

>> No.2014362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541438009128.png -(34.1 KiB, 265x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34873

>>2014361
It will be.
He'd say, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

Dad designs his recipes with "Stat Buffs" in mind for his pokemon, and sometimes for people. You're gonna have a lot of energy to burn.

>> No.2014363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541438431038.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 2641x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1626802

>>2014362
Pokemon?

Pan's never actually heard of those

>> No.2014364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541438806832.png -(120.6 KiB, 353x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123471

>>2014363
They're like really weird looking pets but they fight each other. It's basically a sport with it's own league and everything. Dad's a Gym Leader, so people have to challenge him if they want his badge.

>> No.2014365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541440209142.jpg -(540.8 KiB, 1200x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553770

>>2014364
It's a sport where you make your pets fight each other?
Sounds pretty messed up to me.

nom nom nom

>> No.2014366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541441020753.png -(28.1 KiB, 183x154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28732

>>2014365
They don't seem to mind it all that much.

>> No.2014367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541442517704.jpg -(552.1 KiB, 785x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
565321

>>2014366
Maybe they're conditioned to it then.
I don't think it's healthy either way.

Pan finishes whatever she was currently munching on before bouncing up to her feet, making practice punches in the air

Anyways let's do some training! I can show you some new moves!

>> No.2014368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541443357816.png -(26.3 KiB, 308x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26893

>>2014367
Sure~ I can show you some stuff too. I've gotten better at fighting with my body instead of relying on magic.

>> No.2014369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541446526527.jpg -(211.5 KiB, 555x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216607
>>Megan

Hah, fun in the bath, a complimentary service?
she giggles as she reaches for the towel for her hair, rubbing it down gently before setting it down, then trying to roughly move her hair into position with her hands, she runs her hair between her fingers with a happy grin on her face, feeling it's texture now
Smooth, just the way I like it...

>> No.2014370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541446985078.jpg -(452.0 KiB, 790x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462873

>>2014369
>>2014297
Well the really lewd monsters it's kind of hard not too because they always want it..
She said with a chuckle as she rinsed herself off washing the excess shampoo off herself before getting out as well, having made sure to keep her tails high and dry because they take a long time to dry.
So it came out right... good then...
She'd wrap that towel back around herself and shoot the witch a smug look.
Looks nice on you too... now we can just goof around and do some games while we wait for it to dry off... oh
She pointed at the two bottles she had left out.
Feel free to take those with you, free samples or whatever.

>> No.2014371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541447558240.jpg -(257.6 KiB, 555x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263789

>>2014370
Mmm~MMm~
she picks up the big house coat and wraps herself in it, shuddering as it engulfs her, suddenly a VERY satified smile on her appears as she is wrapped in the cottony warmth
Ahhhh~~~ How about I just watch you while i let myself dry out~....I'll get those later
She is in one of those caccoon like states and will be like that for a while

>> No.2014372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541447966534.jpg -(184.7 KiB, 1024x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189100

>>2014368
Really? That's good, I dunno how far you'd be able to get with what you were doing before.

Let's go outside and throw down!

>> No.2014373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541448034325.jpg -(523.8 KiB, 1200x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536349

>>2014371
She'd smirk at the witch Cocoon.
Cute, maybe later you can help me pick out some spells for that Saiyan fox too... in the meantime...
She'd walk over and slip on some underwear still mostly just snug in the towel since the house is warm.
Come on...
She'd say leading her out. Setting up a place for the witch to be snug while her hair dried.
She looks floofy like that.

Last edited 18/11/05(Mon)15:00.

>> No.2014374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541448572442.jpg -(19.7 KiB, 170x142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20125

>>2014373
and indeed the witch will move along, floating along actually with a light application of her magic while her body wraps itself up in this ball of cotton toweling , just surrounded by floof and warmth and softness with just her content and happy face popping out with her hair drying, all soft and shiny, she'll watch megan play for the rest of the day, mostly in games she can be a smartass and point out easter eggs in like Metal Gear and perfect dark

>> No.2014375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541450077235.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94151

Bowser had gotten word of an intruder- with a lack of Koopas around, she had begun using magic to make herself little minions out of fireballs.
They acted as torches, servants, entertainment, and also as the general population given the planet itself is mostly molten rock and fire underneath the platforms that Lupul constructed- the interior of the Castle and all other buildings were perfectly safe, but Bowser liked having the company anyway.

"This way!"
"...this way..."
"Over there!"

High pitch voices called out, leading her down a corridor as she frowned looking for signs of an intruder- or maybe just someone that isn't a talking fireball.

Shut up already, I get it! Tell me when I'm close if anything.
She'd say irritably.

Talking torches is a great idea for home security- nobody would suspect a torch. But they don't shut up!
She huffed smoke out of her nose, snorting with contempt as she continued.

...Now which portal was it? I don't know how many of these Kamek has working!

>> No.2014376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541450241805.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>2014372
Further than you'd think... But after I got my ass handed to me by that Braly woman, I decided it wasn't gonna work anymore.
He said heading outside almost eagerly.

Just make sure you don't hold back!

>> No.2014377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541450395288.png -(208.2 KiB, 250x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213173

>>2014376
You fought Braly?
I guess you'll be able to take me at my best then.

Once they're outside and a reasonable distance away, Pan starts powering up with a flashy white aura

>> No.2014378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541450427659.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 480x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84543

>>2014374
And she'd be in luck because one of the first games Megan put in was perfect dark... the fox playing through half the campaign in hardmode... and cheats on because psychosis gun is fun...
Yes I know about that cheese too...
She'd comment a few times, cutting up back at her, though eventually she'd stop playing.... just to play with the witch's fluffy hair and ears once they were dry.... cause Megan can't stand not touching fluffy things and she was being very fluffy right now... of course with her tails wrapped around her I suppose for now the duo would trail off into fluffy good times.

>> No.2014379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541450710893.png -(63.9 KiB, 256x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65478

>>2014377
He doesn't power up at all. Mostly he's too used to not using his powers- Dark Schneider had them sealed so long he's more comfortable without being fancy about it.
He stands, lightly hopping in place and shaking his arms out to loosen up.

Braly's been going at it with everyone, hasn't she. Well, I'm confident I can win.

>> No.2014380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541451097765.jpg -(117.6 KiB, 710x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120439

>>2014375
And eventually the various paintings and portals would finally get her to the intruder... who was another peach, no no she was way too pale for peach, her hair, skin, even dress were almost a pale white, and her eyes, her eyes were a lot more malicious than Peach's... and the expression, whoever this girl was she was clearly not pleased with being here, and she's clearly fuming as she floats through the halls.

Last time I ever visit that overgrown turtle again. She said with a grumbling tone of voice.
If I figure out who made me look like that tart they're going to regret crossing me, how will I ever get any respect from my ghosts looking like this!
Where is this anyway this looks like the Koopa castle but where's all his troops?

Last edited 18/11/05(Mon)15:51.

>> No.2014381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541452107423.jpg -(32.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32872

>>2014379
Pan's aura disperses but her power still sits pretty and topped up as she assumes her fighting stance
Alright let's go! Show me how you've improved.

>> No.2014382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541452585018.jpg -(233.8 KiB, 973x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239426

>>2014380
Bowser stares.

Another one!? How many of us are there really?
I'll bet there's an entire universe of Peaches... somehow I think this is it.

You look good for a dead girl, but get back into that painting!
Said the voice of Peach- I mean Bow- I mean- IT'S PEACH WITH KOOPA FEATURES RAAAWWR

>> No.2014383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541452933746.jpg -(149.7 KiB, 857x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153290

>>2014382
And then the floating ghost girl got a sight of the Princess Koopa, the busty ghost glaring at the Koopahime.
I would say the same of you girl... do you have any idea who I am?!!
And then she said "Back into the painting", oh god you triggered her.
You and what Vacuum?
She said suddenly trying to swell up to an even grander side, which only made it look like she was pouting and holding her breath.
I am King Boo, king of the boos and I will not be thrown back into a painting ever again! No matter who you are!?

>> No.2014384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541453245412.png -(80.7 KiB, 307x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82603

>>2014381
Cool!
He'd say, and smile as he ducked low, using his feet to kick him forward into a vertical spinning kick, and launched himself at her in a volley of 'seemingly' haphazard limb flinging.
Despite looking crude, he's doing it on purpose to throw her off and make her question what he's doing- and if she doesn't prepare to block she'll find that his final flip ends him on his feet with a volley-ball-like punch aiming to send her into the ground!

>> No.2014385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541453744894.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42523

>>2014384
Pan manages to put herself into a position to block the flurry, but the final strike, with more direction to it does throw her off. She still manages to duck and flip out of the way of the strike though only barely.

Ha, I was worried you didn't know what you were doing there!

>> No.2014386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541455645589.jpg -(169.7 KiB, 860x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173732

>>2014383
I am King-
She pauses, looking over herself and then corrects herself.

I AM PRINCESS BOWSER! And I'll throw you wherever I want!
Maybe she'd be better off with Lupul.
She'd start to increase in size on the spot, growing about three times her size for the sake of intimidation as she let her voice bellow out with laughter.
BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!

>> No.2014387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541455817968.png -(43.1 KiB, 316x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44134

>>2014385
He'll jerk back into an upward stance and keeps smiling.

That's the point! Besides, it's boring just going for straight punches and kicks, right? You start to rely on those too much and eventually your friends and enemies alike will know how to read you.
...Kind of like how Braly is obsessed with clotheslining people into cliffs or boulders. That's why I was able to beat her the first time.

>> No.2014388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541456250734.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 1000x1247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230951

>>2014387
Maybe but if you don't refine yourself and pick a style, you'll be wide open to people who see through your ploys. Even Drunken Masters don't have an 100% win ratio.

Pan bursts forward and launches into a series of punches aimed to try and strike Aikon's chest to wind him, followed by the girl's typical high kick whether successful or not.

>> No.2014389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541457063684.png -(101.0 KiB, 372x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103439

>>2014388
That's where Raw power comes in~
He says and- as she comes at him with her barrage/flurry of punches, he'll start dodging backward and blocking- but as she goes for her high kick, he'll throw his arms up to catch her leg and slam her down onto her back.
If that's successful, he'll briefly and playfully pin her there.

>> No.2014390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541457342646.jpg -(232.8 KiB, 1200x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238355

>>2014386
Well excuse me...
She started to say before her eyes suddenly locked on to Princess Bowser's more noticable features.
Horns, check, spiked shell, check, spiked neckthing... check... tail.
Her eyes glanced down to it.
Check, curses.
While King, well Queen Boo was powerful, there was one monster that could triumph over her, and Tersea already had a bit of bad blood with Bowser over the whole "Pretending to be you" in the first mansion to add to it... not to mention that death intimidation glare was activating the one racial trait in Boos everywhere.... the Princess suddenly turning semi-transparent as she covered her face.
I, I, I didn't realize it was you Bowser!!!!
The ghost suddenly said looking startled.

>> No.2014391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541458056930.jpg -(505.5 KiB, 852x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517584

>>2014389
She's caught by some surprise by this turn of events and as she's pinned she wriggles a bit but there's only so much one can do when they have a leg between them and the assailant

This is gonna leave me with a real cramp if you're gonna keep me here.

>> No.2014392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541458788630.png -(997.7 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1021686

>>2014390
>>2014390
>>2014390
I'll forgive you this time, Boo! But next time I'm gonna throw you someplace really unpleasant!
She smirked, enjoying the reaction.
Watching Peach act like that is really cute- I mean, Boo. With Peach's face... Heh.
She had an urge to bully the Ghost.

And you can thank that Crown on your head for turning you into that! I had to work for mine, but it looks like anything that pops out of my paintings has it too~

>> No.2014393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541459178510.png -(43.1 KiB, 316x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44134

>>2014391
Hmm... What would you do if I decided I was comfortable like this?
He asked, smirking at her.

You know, in a real fight, you'd get more than cramps being pinned by an enemy. How would you break free if you absolutely had to?
He'll push her leg in another direction, mostly intending to make the cramp feel even more inconvenient.
As he did, he'll lean in and add his whole weight to it.

...And you smell nice, by the way.

>> No.2014394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541460691734.png -(955.3 KiB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978189

>>2014393
Pan blushes in response to his advances and proceeds to move her hand between them and pop off a ki blast into his gut

D-don't start getting fresh with me now!

>> No.2014395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541461449999.png -(23.6 KiB, 159x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24173

>>2014394
He let's go as the Ki blast hits him- realistically he can tank something that small, but in spirit of making things fun he'll let go anyway.

But he'd recover quickly and then dart straight at her.
Good~ But don't get too flustered now!
He'd say, diving and punching at the ground to make keeping her footing a little more difficult on the ground.

>> No.2014396   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2014392
Anything's better than getting trapped in another painting.
The ghost said glumly, realizing she at this point was a little outmatched, especially without her fellow boos.
THIS CROWN?!
She pointed at the one she felt on her head, tugging on it, ineffectively, it seemed to be stuck.
What kind of magic turns people into copies of that princess you're obsessed over anyway.
Other people
Who else is there?
Could the plumbers be here, trapping them as princess paintings would be so delightful.

>> No.2014397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541463795703.png -(948.8 KiB, 861x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
971611

>>2014396
You got the wrong idea about these paintings. They're portals not prisons! I'm trying to use them to amass my Koopa army again, but all I get are you idiots!
She says, suggesting she's probably the one behind peachafying everything even if only by accident.

>> No.2014398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541463963265.jpg -(300.2 KiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307380

>>2014395
Pan quickly bursts away from where she was lying to float a bit above the ground, throwing a kick to meet the punch that Aikon was coming down at her.

>> No.2014399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541464457502.jpg -(99.4 KiB, 540x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101817

>>2012894
Fendril observes the hints in the darkness as he's cutoff from the mindhive, keeping a tight grasp on his sword's hilt when he approaches.

>> No.2014400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541464461477.png -(25.0 KiB, 182x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25561

>>2014398
As her kick meets his fist, there'll be a brief shockwave. He was putting at least enough power to shatter the ground.

...!
But not expecting her to attack like that, he'll recoil and wave his hand a bit as he floats in the air.

Ow...! What?

>> No.2014401   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2014397
You haven't gotten any other boos yet have you?
she suddenly asked with the realization that this was crowning everyone who went through.
I can't let any other boo get crowned or my position will be in danger.
Who else do you have anyway, is this entire castle filled with crowned minions, cause I haven't seen anyone here.
Course she hasn't been here long.

>> No.2014402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541465577031.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 624x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58284

>>2014399
The first thing Fendril hears is the beating of wings before the light in front of him coalesces and starts to take form. The light congeals into a solid ball, and then as if hatching from an egg, an equine figure steps forward from the light, walking on the very air. In but a moment, a pegasus creature, not quite horse but more deer, forms and floats before Fendril. It does not so much fly, despite its wings slowly beating, it's held aloft by pure magic rather than any sort of lift from its feathery appendages. Motes of light waft off of it like pollen in some unseen wind as the creature is now the only source of light beneath the scorched skies.

>> No.2014403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541465582772.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 488x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70132

>>2014400
Pan pulls her leg back rubbing it in some pain
Ow, geez what were you trying to do there?

>> No.2014404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541466327176.jpg -(97.1 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99382

>>2014402
Despite the show Fendril does approach, slowly and cautiously though.

My what a sight. You're quite the pretty deer.

>> No.2014405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541466707261.jpg -(111.7 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114408

>>2014359
>>2014360
She shakes her head. Seems he's acting a bit of a goofball.
Come on Virgil, get int there and at least give her some amusement!

>> No.2014406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541466990824.png -(352.8 KiB, 1204x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361295

>>2014220
>>2014231
Watching the foxes back and forth, being silly things as she gets a little more comfortable. The mouse woman is not use to this, watching this family being silly and happy.

>> No.2014407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541467237641.jpg -(344.8 KiB, 1920x1176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353032

>>2014404
Patrony... It has been a while since someone even attempted to garner favor with such a thing.
Comes a voice. The pegasus' mouth does not move, instead the deep, baritone timbre seems to resonate with slight pulses in luminosity with the motes of light.
You are not a native.
It says, its voice contemplative.
Curious, why such a soul would come to such a dark place.

>> No.2014408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541467421358.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501
>Spiff

Lupul gives a groan as Spiffy wraps herself around him, grinding her body against his as she pulls him close with particular attention to a sensitive part of his anatomy.
She always knows just where to touch...
Done talking?
Heh, as you wish, my Lady~
He says teasingly, knowing full well that he really doesn't have a say here, what with the chemicals coursing through Spiffy's blood.

>> No.2014409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541467614038.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>2014406
It's a cute look for cute foxes, seeing a smol cute form of Annete talk to Gemini like this.
Well it's up to you really, or you, what sort of games you can play...

She stared at the boss.
Gemini doesn't usually have a lewd part of her mind unless it's brought out... most of the time she's just fun.

(Yay for flash drives)

>> No.2014410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541469673623.png -(446.3 KiB, 1280x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457050

>>2014409
She goes ahead and raises an eyebrow.
Ah? The new form is rather surprising. Here I thought you wanted to to play the lewd game with me or something.

>> No.2014411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541469903732.jpg -(291.6 KiB, 685x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298603

>>2014407
I was not meaning to patronize, I am genuinely in awe of your natural beauty.

He smiles sincerely in response to this shining hoofed beast

I came to meet with the being known as Purity!

>> No.2014412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541470533082.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2014401
>>2014401
There's me, There's Kamek, Lupul, and these guys!
She says, hacking back spit and then- spitting a sentient magic fireball into her hand.
Which floats ominously in place for a moment before then floating over to the wall and zooming around. It then shoots off to find something else to do.

You idiots keep ruining my portals so I have to make do!

>> No.2014413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541470687442.png -(46.3 KiB, 317x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47408

>>2014403
Throw you off balance, of course! Even if you can fly, the shockwave would've been pretty neat.
He shrugs.

...But I think I achieved something similar.
He was watching her rub her leg.

You're not gonna let a little love tap get you down, are you?
He'd say with a smug look on his face.

>> No.2014414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541470854268.jpg -(397.4 KiB, 1920x1344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406988

>>2014411
And you have found it, stranger.
The light horse sort of starts walking back and forth.
Purity in its essence.

Why have you sought out the light in this time of utter darkness?

>> No.2014415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541471033404.jpg -(266.0 KiB, 900x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272333

>>2014408
And so Spiffy would immediately go on the attack on "poor" leechy. Her son's concotion giving her the predatory smile for once as she wastes no time taking in his familiar length. He can feel her body quake and quiver with every motion but the look in her eyes says it all she simply will not stop. Nor is she being very quiet either. Sure its always been hard for her to stay quiet when having this kind of fun with leechy but today the volume just seems to be a bit louder.

>> No.2014416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541471194916.png -(98.4 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100811

>>2014413
Of course not, I'm only getting started!

She shifts her hands back cupping them to one side to prep a Galick Gun

>> No.2014417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541471700877.png -(17.1 KiB, 163x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17503

>>2014416
That's not gonna work on me. I've seen that before.
He'd say mostly to himself- he's watched Vegeta train enough times to recognize his moves.

He smiles and waits for it.

>> No.2014418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541471848732.png -(931.5 KiB, 599x1315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
953862

>>2014412
>>2014401
While she talks, this little girl would walk by them with a crown on her head too
.....
Where the hell did that one come from?

>> No.2014419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541472130698.jpg -(173.1 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177209

>>2014410
Hmmm who says I didn't intend for you to have some lewd games with her too.
Annete walked by her.

She can play lewd games, she just has to be put in the right mood.

>> No.2014420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541472334636.jpg -(841.5 KiB, 1170x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861719

>>2014417
Pan keeps it charged in her hands and then starts flying towards him as it shines

Galick-

>> No.2014421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541472651513.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 187x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10765

>>2014412
Well I didn't ask to go through a portal turning me into some human looking princess..
The ghost said with a pout.
I know Kamek is that wizard of yours who always buzzes around.
Due to Kamek's history of being second in command.
Never heard of a Lupul...
Sounds dorky.
And fireballs, really that the best, hahah....

>>2014418
And then the Goomba girl walked by.
Then who's that?

>> No.2014422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541472960603.jpg -(81.8 KiB, 985x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83799

>>2014419
Ah...I see.
Fluffy tail.

>> No.2014423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541473298436.png -(61.4 KiB, 355x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62883

>>2014420
As she flies toward him, he tilts his head.
Either she's gonna try to fake me out with the attack and catch me off guard, or she wants to hit me point-blank.
Is what he thinks to himself.
He raises one hand slightly, as if preparing a counter in his head.
Wait for it...

>> No.2014424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541473506050.jpg -(92.7 KiB, 720x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94892

>>2014422
Very Fluffy tail, the fox coming to sit beside her sister with a space between them for the Boss to sit.
Yes and all you need to do is help it along.
She'd pat the spot between them on the bed.

And if you're not in the mood to that, you can always enjoy our fluffy softness.

>> No.2014425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541473542445.jpg -(376.2 KiB, 1280x1774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385196

>>2014418
>>2014421
Bowser stares at the Goomba.

...Well, I guess there's another defective portal somewhere. Look, it even has a crown too!
She frowns.

I mean, it's not as pretty as I am, but not everyone can be as good as me. I make Peach look hot!

>> No.2014426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541473674434.jpg -(357.8 KiB, 689x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366421

>>2014414
I come as an envoy of New Ravnica asking for your aid in defeating the fairy queen.

>> No.2014427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541474175617.jpg -(61.4 KiB, 564x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62829

>>2014425
>>2014421
Then one of these would walk them by, chasing after the goomba girl slowly
HeeEeey... wait up...
She'd keep going, not paying either of the other two any attention

>> No.2014428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541474791768.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 190x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10656

>>2014427
>>2014425
The Boo examined herself.
If I found human girls attractive, which I don't,
She was quick to point out.
I'd say I looked pretty good too..
She boasted.
Are you sure this is an accident or is this another scheme of yours to get Peach?
Even the Boo found a skeletal princess slightly amusing, so Bowser was soon finding the Boo girl laughing hard as the skeleton walked by.
Looks like at this rate your entire army is going to be princesses.

It's clear she found this funny, everyone knew Bowser's obsession with Peach after all.

>> No.2014429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541475029453.jpg -(205.3 KiB, 1200x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210268

>>2014427
>>2014428
W-Wait, was that just-...
Bowser blinks, opening and closing her mouth.

...Did I just watch my own skeleton walk by!? It was wearing a crown too!
Sys. 32 is in the process of deleting itself as she stands pointing with her jaw hanging open.

>> No.2014430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541475185166.png -(19.8 KiB, 199x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20294

>>2014423
GUN!
Pan fires mid flight to let the beam fly at Aikon, and while hidden behind the flash of the beam she shifts to fly towards him for a follow up punch, fully assuming he'd dodge the blast.

>> No.2014431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541475257131.png -(144.5 KiB, 859x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147943

>>2014424
She scratches her cheeks looking between them.
...Fluffy softness?
She decides to shrug and takes a seat between the foxes.

>> No.2014432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541475430447.jpg -(114.3 KiB, 850x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117075

>>2014429
>>2014428
Another would run by them, this time barking at the dry bone
Looks like it had a bone to pick with it~
BARK BARK! BARK!

>> No.2014433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541475816916.png -(11.9 KiB, 225x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12209

>>2014430
And dodge he would- by swiping his hand through reality and tearing open a portal again- letting the beam go through it.
But it opened up behind Pan, so she's now flying through her own beam while being chased by it through a series of portals.
We'll pretend they're far away so that it isn't too terrible to get out of that Portal Loop Hell.

He was intending to make her own attack hit her all along!

>> No.2014434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476165425.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2014415
And so Spiffy's eagerness would be a point for Lupul to thoroughly enjoy. It's not often that Spiffy was the ravenous one, so he lets her take the lead and settles in to enjoy the ride until the fun was over, and Spiffy was a spent, satisfied mess and the chemicals had run their course. Cue Leechy resting in bed, idly running his fingers through her hair.
Well that was certainly an experience, my dearest Spiffy~

>> No.2014435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476181840.jpg -(10039 B, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10039

>>2014429
>>2014432
The ghost was still quite amused at Bowser's shocked response.
Ohohoh, yes it was, and that looked very much like a chain chomp chasing after it... also in princess form... so again are you sure this was an accident, or are we going to see the Plumber show up in matching crowns too?
She'd almost enjoy it if there was a chance to scare Luigi even more.
Could you even fight Mario if he looked like your precious Princess Peach?
That's a good question.

>> No.2014436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476270811.jpg -(111.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114634

>>2014426
I do not know of any Ravnica, old or new.
The horse says, still pacing a bit in the air.
But it is folly to go against the Fairy Queen. It is Oona's machinations that drives Purity itself into hiding when the sun sets. And it does not return for a century.

>> No.2014437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476294250.jpg -(241.6 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247401

>>2014431
And the moment she sat down both girls draped their tails in her lap and against her, Gemini laying her three against her while Annete joined in with her one... seeming trying to tease her into touching them.
There you go then!

>> No.2014438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476365115.jpg -(38.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39566

>>2014433
Pan hesitates momentarily as the beam vanishes into a beam and traps her in that chase of lasers. She answers this by spinning around to face the beam and firing a green massive ki bomb to stop it. Although the resulting explosion sends her flying away anyways but hey that's easier to guard against than a buster like a straight Galick Gun.

>> No.2014439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476421764.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1950x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1506948

>>2014432
>>2014435
Do I look like I planned this!?
She turned and pointed a very large finger at the Boo- because she's still three times her original size.

And of course I could! Nobody can be better than the real Peach! Except me, of course.
I probably shouldn't mention what the Princess has been up to.

I bet this is all Kamek's doing. I did tell her to work on the portals...

>> No.2014440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476654146.jpg -(271.4 KiB, 650x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277946

>>2014436
Indeed, is that very reason we must defeat her.
Someone like you shouldn't have to cower for a century. Real days and nights should be the norm.

>> No.2014441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476793267.png -(34.1 KiB, 265x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34873

>>2014438
He watches with a frown and then kills the portal loop.

Woah...! That was really cool!
He clapped and then ran over to where she may or may not have been thrown to.

Are you all right?

>> No.2014442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541476919815.jpg -(397.4 KiB, 1920x1344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406988

>>2014440
I do not cower!
The voice raises, and the light flares intensely bright. The horse visage rears in anger.
I protect the last vestiges of all that is pure until the sun comes again!
You dare compare guardianship to cowardice!?

>> No.2014443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477010768.png -(151.3 KiB, 1141x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154958

>>2014437
The manager finds herself surrounded by these fluffy tails, rather overwhelmed by it.
Gah! Fine!
She will start touching the wall with her hands and finds herself...rather enjoying the feeling of their tails.
...Huh.

>> No.2014444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477524480.jpg -(84.6 KiB, 535x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86613

>>2014434
Time just seemingly flew by. How long has it been? Hours days? It doesn't matter. What matters is Spiffy has been left a sprawled out panting mess with a bit of a belly now. It took quite a while for it to get worked out of her system but with the way she's still hungrily staring at the leech king it may not be entirely out of there. But there's also the matter of her body itself needing rest as well.

Haaaaaah~... I dunno what you did to me this time... But I don't care~

>> No.2014445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477585551.jpg -(10139 B, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10139

>>2014439
>>2014439
Okay maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised at you hatching a plan to replace the princess with a minion who looks like her so no one would realize you kidnapped her.
Because technically that's what happened with Kamek.
And if they show up and you can't, just leave them to me, I'll have them all trapped and hung up in my...
And then the Boo realized something.
This is another world right?
I'm homeless again!
Why is your Kamek opening portals like that, trapping people here?
Especially like this, I mean what can I do with these.
And then Bowser gets to watch Boo grope herself like she's concerned.

What am I going to do now?!!!

>> No.2014446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477783699.jpg -(249.5 KiB, 590x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255448

>>2014442
He straightens his expression and stares on at the pegasus with a serious intent

I do indeed call such a thing cowardly.
Guarding something does not mean you should put yourself far off away from that which threatens you.
If you wish to truly to be a guardian to those bits of light it is all the more reason to strike back at those who throw the world into discourse and take back the morning sun.

>> No.2014447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477794351.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2014444
He moves to lean back against the pillows, then pulls her into his lap. Genetically removing his own refractory period meant that the guardsman stood attention even long after the battle was over. Pulling her back on top of him, he leans back with her until they're both reclined against the sprawling pillows, and Spiffy easily rests on his chest. He knew she was exhausted and spent, but he always enjoyed feeling connected to her. Especially at the hip.
Hmmmm, believe it or not, I didn't do anything this time~
Heheh, I'm completely innocent, as it were. Though I might have to ensure it happens again~

>> No.2014448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477933588.jpg -(306.0 KiB, 1457x1902) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313322

>>2014445
>>2014445
I made the portals. They just don't work. Kamek is supposed to fix it. Got it?
She said, frowning with frustration.

And stop crying! You're dead, what do you need a house for?

>> No.2014449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541477970472.jpg -(344.8 KiB, 1920x1176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353032

>>2014446
You DARE!
Roars the light, shining even brighter.
The sun would not rise with the coming of the next dawn if not for me!
You speak in the presence of Purity itself, but you have no respect for-
The light suddenly dims, and Purity's voice grows hushed.
Listen.

And sure enough, there is movement in the shadows around them, beyond the reach of Purity's illumination. But the sound cannot be mistaken.
The darkness stirs.
The deer's head shoots a glance at Fendril.
You've drawn me out, and now the darkness moves to snuff out the light!
This is your fault, outsider!

>> No.2014450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541478412765.jpg -(558.7 KiB, 647x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572146

>>2014443
>>2014443
And those tails would feel wonderfully soft and fluffy, almost a healing level of fluff, and the more she touched and petted the more both foxes sighed happily and the more Gemini began rubbing up against the Boss, Annete joining in little more slowly but mostly just watching.
MMmmmm

>> No.2014451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541479992049.jpg -(10039 B, 189x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10039

>>2014448
Alright I get it, but whatever she's doing isn't working!
Or working too well.
I'm not crying!
She was crying, she just doesn't realize it.
Just, you have this huge castle and I'm back to having nothing, unless I can find another nice abandoned mansion to take over...
Or someplace better.

>> No.2014452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541480240960.jpg -(989.4 KiB, 1418x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1013190

>>2014441
Pan lays on the ground breathing hard, looking a bit bruised, before getting back to her feet in a kip up

Yeah I'm fine, I've had worse from Braly.

>> No.2014453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541480711646.png -(1.3 MiB, 930x1257) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1376809

>>2014449
Fendril stands unflinching against the display of indignation from this being

But he is immediately on guard from the stirring darkness, pulling forth his blade which lights up with divine energies and runes
If it is my fault then I shall take responsibility.
Stand fast Purity and I shall guard you as you guard others.

His aura glows as he focuses, passing the benefits from them that hold to him onto the winged beast as well.

>> No.2014454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541481177465.jpg -(82.0 KiB, 540x391) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83947

>>2014453
Fendril's light would illuminate more of his dark surroundings, and he would see the light gleam off of a horde of wet fangs and piercing eyes. Small goblin-like creatures, carrying makeshift weapons of cruel, twisted metal and gnashing their teeth while their gibbering language rings out in a cacophonous war cry. The mass starts to charge Fendril, coming from all sides like a black tide of malice aiming to crash upon him and threaten to drive him back over the cliff behind him.

>> No.2014455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541482033562.jpg -(105.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107998

>>2014454
Instead of backing down Fendril rushes forward, channeling crackling diving energies into his blade and swinging it with both hands into the horde, empowered with Destructive Smite to vaporize anything his blade crashes against, swinging multiple times to cut his swath into the Goblins to reduce their numbers. Hopefully enough that the Flame Strike he casts between his flurry of swings will put a hole in the gobs and keep them away from friend winged horse with the 40 foot tall pillar of radiant flames.

>> No.2014456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541513155356.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 773x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64865

>>2014450
She will be rather...stunned by what is happening now. Fluffy tails aren't suppose to be this good to pet she says in her mind. She continues to do so only to find herself blushing away at the feeling.
...It feels that good?

>> No.2014457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541529759610.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144261

>>2014456
Oh yes tails can be very sensitive if we want them too... it feels down right pleasurable to be petted like this...
Annete just sighed a little.
Very pleasurable....
Gemini even moaned a little nuzzling the boss a little harder.
But how do you like it?

>> No.2014458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541549413128.png -(363.7 KiB, 793x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372441

>>2014457
She felt the nuzzling that causes the small mouse to blush, the moaning didn't help as well. It was new to her.
Weird fox girls...
She continues to pet those tails and leaves the girls to enjoy themselves.

>> No.2014459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541549779243.jpg -(713.8 KiB, 885x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
730888

>>2014458
Ahhhh....
Gemini just kept nuzzling more and more, starting to fondle the boss... her words fading as the fox seemed to go silent at the tail touching... before with a sudden fanfare the boss suddenly found the fox girl suddenly kissing her on the lips.
Mmmmmph.....
Wrapping her arms around her in a side hug as she rubbed up against her even harder, her tails practically draped over her now, leaving Annete mostly in the cold.

>> No.2014460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541552421909.jpg -(76.6 KiB, 739x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78414

>>2014459
The little mouse finds herself being hunted by one of the foxes right away as she was petting them. Their lips meet and finds herself draped in those tails, caught and nowhere to run. The small mouse was rather helpless.
Mmm..!

>> No.2014461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541552908965.jpg -(233.2 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238807

>>2014460
Hey don't hog her all to yourself Gemini...
Annete said realizing that Gemini was entering her 'lewd mode', the fox suddenly smiling as she hugged the Boss from behind, leaving her trapped between two fluffy lewd foxes...
heheheh....
Didn't expect this.
Especially since Gemini is getting even more grabby now... touching the Boss through her clothes and playing and teasing away... she's in a White fox sandwich now!

>> No.2014462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541554554063.png -(311.5 KiB, 779x684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318971

>>2014461
She is sandwiched by foxes, a mouses true evil! She blushes, her body ached as the foxes started playing with Boss's body. The girl shifts, feeling the heat from the two
A-Ah...
These two are amazing and just from touching me alone.

>> No.2014463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541555841200.jpg -(308.7 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316120

>>2014462
Yes and Gemini was even beginning to strip the boss, pulling her clothing off with Annete's help, who was also doing the same...
Mmmmmmm must touch more...
She said her kissing coming in deeper now as she added her tongue, her fingers running down to the boss's panties....

>> No.2014464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541559317325.png -(528.7 KiB, 1280x1630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541420

>>2014463
Boss tasted the foxes spit and swirling tongue. She continues to get fondled and getting stripped, Boss is wearing a red and black g-String that matched her work uniform.

>> No.2014465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541559961003.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120923

>>2014464
And as she was stripped down to just that Annete and Gemini were soon left in later outfits, the former pressing her busty chest against the front of the Boss while the latter pressed her more modest from against her back reaching down to fondle the Boss's sex through the fabric.
Having fun?
She whispered to her ears.

>> No.2014466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541561237650.png -(266.6 KiB, 1045x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272988

>>2014465
She would squeak away while her body felt the intense touching. Boss is usually jealous of those with bigger chests than her but the way she is sandwiched made it more difficult.
Ngh...Yes!
She couldn't really say no with how they were treating her, no different from the males that wanted her so much.

>> No.2014467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541561632599.jpg -(105.0 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107482

>>2014466
Good....
Annete said pressing her nude form against her, before putting a hand on Gemini's head and slowly pulling her away from the kiss, lowering the other fox down down to the Boss's crotch... the fox silently sliding that G-string down to expose the boss's sex... before kissing her down there too.
So am I....
And then the Smoll fox kissed her too... even as Gemini began eating her out, looks like the poor mouse is going to be devoured!

>> No.2014468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541563805553.jpg -(224.0 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229365

>>2014466
>>2014467
As for Gemini as she slid those panties out of the way the Fox gave the Boss a nice lusty look before sticking her mouth to kiss at her slit... running her tongue inside almost robotically as she teased her.

>> No.2014469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541565497048.png -(261.2 KiB, 1099x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267478

>>2014467
>>2014468
She was overtaken by the foxes with their touch and fluff. Boss's body heated up and jumped slightly as her mind was melting away as one of them was kissing between her legs and her upper lips. The foxes caught their prey and have her in their clutches as the mouse helplessly pants away, her body aching and her nipples stiffing.
Head is going numb, these foxes are too good!

>> No.2014470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541566037218.jpg -(437.2 KiB, 917x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447694

>>2014469
Annete gripped the boss's arms as she kissed away, running her horny body against her before moving the boss's hands down as if telling her it's her turn to play with her.
MMmmm....
We have her right where we want her.
Of course Gemini's mostly on autopilot now but it didn't matter, the horny fox under her was just as nude now her clothing seemingly vanished completely as her naked body licked and sucked at the Boss's pussy... the fox 'tasting' her special sauce.
You're cute like this you know.
Annete said with a smile, moving around to her front and hugging against her.
I don't get to play around with this form but you're just right for it.

>> No.2014471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541568885443.png -(753.9 KiB, 1280x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
772030

>>2014470
She returned the kiss to Anette, being swallowed away by the two foxes made her mind melt, Boss was slick and wet down there from the other fox licking and sucking away, having the other against her lips while wanting the mouse to return the favor is likely the route. Without saying anything, Boss will press her fingers between the Anette's legs and starts to rub away.

H-ha...You're too kind. Don't call me cute so much!
She's just embarrassed by that, don't mind the mouse.

>> No.2014472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541570521875.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 625x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89566

>>2014471
She'd find Annete was nice and slick and about as ready to melt as she was... the horny fox kissing away in a happy daze as Gemini hungrily licked away at the Boss's body... the lewd fox only pulling away to press forwards with her sex to 'kiss' the boss with her own lower lips instead... a lusty look on her face.

>> No.2014473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541571275435.jpg -(143.6 KiB, 850x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147014

>>2014471
>>2014472
And she'd hear some precious moans from the small Annete as she rubbed away at her wet sex, the fox eagerly playing back as her tail danced against her her ears twitching in pleasure.
Mmmmm but you are cute, just like us, cute and sexy....

>> No.2014474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541720581657.png -(18.0 KiB, 197x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18424

>>2014452
You've had worse than being blown up by your own attack?
What the hell kind of training does she do? Then again, I went through some insane stuff too...

>> No.2014475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541721319338.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 984x1312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295445

>>2014474
There's plenty of people that seem to get a kick out of throwing me through mountains.

Pan hops around a bit, throwing punches at the air as she attempts to work off some energy and get back into form.

>> No.2014476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541722990021.png -(43.1 KiB, 316x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44134

>>2014475
I can see how that'd hurt.
I guess if I were blown up by my own attacks, it'd be worse than it would be for her.
Because Overlord stuff.

I hope that means you're still good to keep going.

>> No.2014477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541723405533.jpg -(552.1 KiB, 785x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
565321

>>2014476
Yeah, I'm still good to keep going!
I just can't settle down for some reason.

>> No.2014478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541723470746.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>2014477
Then it's working!
He says enthusiastically.

You can train for days on a meal like that!

>> No.2014479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541723850755.jpg -(114.4 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117108

>>2014478
Eh? Days?
Oh so it's like a senzu bean! Man I didn't think someone could just make food like that.

>> No.2014480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541724057420.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>2014479
Dad says it's a handy skill to have when feeding Saiyans.

>> No.2014481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541724550652.jpg -(257.0 KiB, 621x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263214

>>2014480
Oh yeah, cause of your mom.
Makes sense there!

>> No.2014482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541725700323.png -(23.6 KiB, 159x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24173

>>2014481
He clenches his fists.

So let's put all this energy to use already!
And then if she blinked, he'd be in front of her coming at her with an uppercut fast enough to break the sound barrier.

He'll shout:

Sonic Boom!
For hilarious effect- because naming attacks seems like fun.

Last edited 18/11/08(Thu)20:08.

>> No.2014483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541725961374.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 1015x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92540

>>2014482
Pan freaks slightly as he shoots forward, leaning back as he shoots up his fist to dodge the blow, but is still send tumbling back from the actual sonic boom created.

Although she quickly rolls into a backflip and then shoots forward with a glowing fist enhanced by flaming ki that she sends out towards his chest.

>> No.2014484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541726987144.png -(26.4 KiB, 450x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27011

>>2014483

>Flaming Ki Punches

Seeing one of his mother's favorite techniques in action, he'll quickly ball up his knees and elbows to block the blow in case it's just as explosive.
She's really good at learning other peoples' techniques..!

>> No.2014485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541727425562.png -(98.4 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100811

>>2014484
Lol I didn't even know
Either way no it isn't explosive, it does however cause one to obtain the "BURNING" status upon impact, so I hope Aikon enjoys getting set ablaze with Ki

>> No.2014486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541728437061.png -(61.4 KiB, 355x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62883

>>2014485
Ah..!
he's taken aback as he's set ablaze and for a moment he flails his arms.
But since he's on fire, he'll wince and just retaliate anyway.

Is that the best you can do Pan!?
He'll shout, casting a spell to open a bunch of tiny portals around them- and through each one, a series of Ki blasts will begin to rain down in basically every direction.
He's okay with being on fire for a bit.

>> No.2014487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541729030513.png -(452.2 KiB, 1254x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463027

>>2014486
Pan looks around wildly as the Ki blasts and portals start coming in, but she tucks in her arms before flinging them out, bursting her aura outwards in a spherical shield against the blasts and extends it to try to destabilize the portals

HYAAA!

>> No.2014488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541730609447.png -(23.2 KiB, 309x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23727

>>2014487
As she's doing that and he see's he's created an opening, he'll dart forward- leaving the burnt remains of his hoodie drifting behind him as he launched a series of punches at her Ki shield!

Hyaaahhh! You'll never work that energy off at this rate!

>> No.2014489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541730785588.png -(28.0 KiB, 282x234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28694

>>2014488
Once he lays into the shield she grins, letting it pop to surprise him and then launching in with what looks like a lariat, but is actually a feint for her to spin around for a clothesline straight kick instead.

>> No.2014490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541731179728.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730
>Megan

Virgil lets out a sigh as he runs a hand through her tail.

I suppose you're right... There'll be another night where I can try to get Vanel to climax with tail brushing...

Part of the plan was that he wanted to get her addicted to getting her tail brushed it was also a bit of an underhanded attempt at making Camilla jealous now that he's given her a bit more free roam after having her calm the fuck down for a while in her new room.

You're right we're here now and we may as well make the most of it.

He looks around. Him being in a speedo has gotten some looks from the local Aurora populace. But at least thankfully to Megan's close proximity maybe they're laying off for now because they think she already belongs to him. Or maybe vice versa. Regardless Virgil's starting to remember why he couldn't go out trick or treating a wrestler's attire anymore.

>> No.2014491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541732022174.jpg -(261.8 KiB, 433x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268060

>>2014169
>>2014490
Oh you're trying to get her to climax through tail brushing alone? Good luck there....
She'd moan herself as he ran his hand through it, but she had pleasure rune help.
Yeah we might as well enjoy it, I mean I'm sure Halloween is pretty weird, I expect half the candys we get will likely have some sort of sex drug in them anyway after all.
She said with a chuckle, well since she was dressed like a witch hopefully they were mistaking her for a Sabbath member and him as her boyfriend or something.... or with her collar they thought she was her pet.... who knew who cares... Megan didn't much care either way.

>> No.2014492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541733267554.png -(372.9 KiB, 913x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381823

>>2014472
>>2014473
It's really hard to argue with these two foxes over it. Boss could only be covered in fluffy and lust, shivering and panting away, sweating coming from her pours as the moment became intense. Here she thought Tips was high in libido.
Ugh, it's hard to argue with you two cute foxes!

>> No.2014493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541733390453.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>2014491
Its very much possible with what Yurika and I managed to process. Its just that my dad gets to see the results instead...

He shuddered because he couldn't really imagine his mom who's coddled him all his life in lewd situations.

Well maybe... But still there was special properties to that one.

With his experiences with Satya, Chun-Li, as well as Camilla. Virgil has grown quite fond of feistier girls. So he was hoping to get a little of that out of Vanel as well. But hey onto the first of many homes. The door swings open.

Trick or tre- WHUMP!

Its the home of a very large cow girl who has just taken a seat on the prince.

Cow Girl: My trick is the treat sweetie~

She'll start mooing slightly as she starts grinding against the prince while Virgil screams into her oversized ass flailing an arm at Megan for assistance out of this USDA Prime Beef Rump.

>> No.2014494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541733616064.png -(36.1 KiB, 204x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36977

>>2014489
...Ooh!
He was caught off guard by that, and her kick would hit him square in the chin- his own momentum causing it to knock the wind out of him and send him spiraling a little ways.

...Whha...! You're faster than you look!

>> No.2014495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541734319221.jpg -(264.5 KiB, 555x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270883

>>2014492
She'd soon feel Gemini's bare sex and fluffy tail rubbing up against her own slit even as Annete kept kissing and moaning from the groping, the other fox silently taking her place at the other cheek, giving her a blank lusty smile as she continued to pleasure the Mouse.
Mmmmmmmm
They all were cute at this point.

>> No.2014496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541735677842.jpg -(3.6 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3810324

>>2014494
Damn right I am!
She initiates some Z fighting, vanishing from where she was floating to reappear before Aikon and try to axe kick him into the ground

>> No.2014497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541735700285.jpg -(167.1 KiB, 389x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171131

>>2014493
Clearly next time you need another person there to try it on... like myself.
She said with a joking smile... not completely serious.
Though really I'd give it to Vanel first, I think she could use some fun...
After all with the baby here she needs some time to unwind.
Yes Trick or....
And then the busty cowgirl sat on Virgil... causing Megan to frown and glare at the girl.
Excuse me but if he wanted that he'd....
Suddenly the fake witch went real witch mode.
RESTRICTION!!!
She'd say with a wave of magic causing the poor cow to suddenly feel like she's been bound up in invisible threads, the fox using that gap to reach up and shove her off him!
DO you mind!!!
She'd glare at her strongly tempted to threaten THINGS at the cow woman as she reached in to grab some candy that likely was given to the other trick or treaters.
He's taken, get your own...

>> No.2014498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541735970076.png -(31.2 KiB, 203x159) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31953

>>2014496
This time, he'd turn and catch her foot- choosing to swing and then slam her downward with her own momentum.

I don't usually like surprises!

>> No.2014499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541736665703.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>2014497
GASP!

The cow girl lets out a "Hmmmph" seeing how it wasn't halloween for that little witch after all she knew it was stay put or go back to the farms for a while even if she wouldn't hate it entirely.

Cow Girl: Fine.

She puts on a pouty face as Virgil manages to get out a weak thank you as they close the door. If it wasn't for certain evolutionary properties Virgil has he would've been a pancake.

Note to self remember where this house is...

Oh Virgil you're turning into your dad more and more. Or maybe that's just the Hive telling him that he should totally infest that ass. He'd shake that voice out of his head for now because he had a baby momma craving candy.

Right... You pick the next house I need a second.

Phew!

>> No.2014500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541736694714.png -(997.7 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1021686

>>2014451
...You know what? Fine. You can hang around. But you have to do whatever I say!
Bowser demanded, towering over the boo with a big mischievous smile.

If you don't, I get to see how long you last in the atmosphere!
I don't know if Ghosts can burn, but it'll be fun to find out. You might get really sweaty- or worse, sunburned! Hah Hah hah Hah Hah!

>> No.2014501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541737423197.jpg -(211.1 KiB, 862x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216210

>>2014499
Yes as much fun as it would be for her Megan had no interest in trying to bluff her way into sending the cow off, though she likely could.
Hmph, good Cow.... very good cow, if you stay good the rest of the night maybe I'll come back and visit you and bring someone for you to play with...
Megan's a good girl at heart, she understand the cowgirl wants to play but Virgil is taken!
Okay at least I got us some candy too.
And she did, she stole it off the Cowgirl's table in the process.
Hmmm.... let's try this door....
She'd point to a well lighted one that had a bunch of firey decorations and a welcome sign.
I mean it's got a Welcome sign, how bad can it be...

  • She'd say as she walked over and led him knocking on the door and opening it...

And revealing the hellhound on the other side.
Fuck... that'll be a little harder than the Cowgirl.
Especially as she reached up and grabbed both of them in a breath choking hug.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Well at least she's friendly.

>> No.2014502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541737470943.jpg -(41.5 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42523

>>2014498
Pan gets flung down but manages to spin and rebound in the air, flying backwards to launch a flying elbow strike towards her opponent

You'll have to deal with it!

>> No.2014503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541737758160.jpg -(146.5 KiB, 1072x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150009

>>2014500
Just stay around and do whatever you say, do you think I'm just one of those fat boos who hang around ghost houses waiting for Mario's butt to show up!?
And then she mentioned the Atmosphere and promptly shut up.
Of course she built her castle over lava, he always sticks his castle over a lot of lava.
The ghost looked pretty pouty and defeated and still teary, stupid peach instincts.
Fine, fine... I don't want to risk it.
She's even having trouble floating like this, she keeps wanting to walk!

>> No.2014504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541737794861.png -(201.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206714

>>2014501
Poor Virgil just can't get a break with the squeezing lately.

Happy Halloween....!

But he isn't exactly one to break the festive mood here. Especially since it is a hug rather than getting sat upon. So he'll at the very least try to return it somehow.

>> No.2014505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541738649965.png -(26.3 KiB, 308x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26893

>>2014502
As he elbow comes in, he'll raise his hand and push it out of the way, and wrap one of his legs in behind the back of one of her knees like he's about to take her down.
But with a smile on his face he'll say.

...I'm saying I like you.
If he gets that far without retaliation, he'll finger-flick her forehead, but like really hard.

>> No.2014506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541738680605.jpg -(115.1 KiB, 850x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117851

>>2014504
And both Megan and Virgil were subject to the Demon doge's diabolically fluffy embrace the girl giving them both a lewd groping in the process cause Hellhound.
So what brings you two here on this greatest of nights... a Witch, and a... Wrestler?
She wanted to suggest other things but he was overdressed there.
Maybe you wanna do something else too?

>> No.2014507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541738808823.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 800x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116040

>>2014503
You're the freeloader so you gotta deal with my rules. Bottom line.

I already know you're a conniving little weasel, and that's exactly why I'm gonna keep you on a short leash!

>> No.2014508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541738938697.jpg -(637.8 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
653108

>>2014504
>>2014506
Wow you got it right, good for you....
Megan said moaning a bit as the firey demon dog groped her.
Just some candy tonight, we've got a busy night of visiting houses ahead of us.... sorry...

I'll brush you later if you like.
Megan knows her from the fluff booth.

>> No.2014509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541739224063.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>2014506
Virgil now realized the folly of his choice in attire. Wearing tights with a bunch of friendly hands around town wasn't quite the smartest idea. Especially with how warm the hellhound was.

Um... Well I'm certainly thinking about many other things but uh... Trick or treat?

Virgil knew he didn't have time to give this doggy a bone and if Megan was in the mix that was an all night affair. Virgil gave a look to Megan and wasn't sure if she'd pick up on the look he was giving her but he wanted to see if she had any ideas and Virgil had a couple. But clearly plan A involved the werewolf's tail.

>> No.2014510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541739742965.png -(471.0 KiB, 1020x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482259

>>2014507
It's not like I need to eat anything...
Cause ghost, though considering the fat boos clearly they can eat if they want too.
But fine... and I'm ambitious, you think I would have made King otherwise?!

>> No.2014511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541740078918.png -(386.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395469

>>2014510
I think I'm in charge and that it's gonna stay that way!
She says in response.

>> No.2014512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541740152484.png -(107.8 KiB, 454x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110364

>>2014508
>>2014509
The hellhound looked pretty disappointed.
I was hoping for a Halloween party but no one came...
Likely cause they knew she'd just rape them the moment they walked through the door, she pouts a little... no not the pouting.
Okay...
She'd give them each two Candy bars at least..
But you both need to play with me later!!! I'm not letting you get away...

>> No.2014513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541740851293.jpg -(438.6 KiB, 1200x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
449097

>>2014509
>>2014512
Yes Trick or treat for now, if you really want to play later, just come to our booth, I'll make sure we're both there on that day...
She looked at Virgil, after all she wouldn't turn down fluffy Hellhound tail but if they did play with it'd be at least an hour.

>> No.2014514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541741309561.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 1080x1641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218384

>>2014511
I don't want your job anyway, if you had some ghosts I'd want to lead them but that's all I care about...
But since she has no ghosts yet the Boo is kind of useless on that end.

I guess I can do something...

>> No.2014515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541741747826.jpg -(36.5 KiB, 172x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37329

>>2014512
>>2014513
Virgil's heart strings were tugged at in that face she made at the two of them. Virgil was ready to melt her with some fluffing but he's always had a soft spot for dogs.

.... I know someone who will play with you.

Virgil opens up the portal and sticks his head in there to let out a whistle.

Just wait right there, you'll have a new friend shortly. Thank you for the candy!

He'd start to lead Megan out when they'd see Voja burst out of the portal and then go acquaint himself with the nearby canine barking and really being just an energetic little bastard.

Happy Halloween!

>> No.2014516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541742713381.png -(452.4 KiB, 731x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463289

>>2014513
>>2014515
You will? Who?
She asked curiously wondering who could keep up with someone like her.
Are they cute, are they tough... are they?
She kept asking even as Voja jumped out of the portal the Hellhound promptly giving a happy pounce on a fellow dog... leaving the two to do silly dog things together.

>> No.2014517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541743101138.jpg -(488.5 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500269

>>2014514
For now, how about I show you around? I'll even let you guard the Door to Castle Luran!

>> No.2014518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541743438326.png -(289.3 KiB, 620x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296290

>>2014495
Hey they still are. It's reached a point of no going back, Boss found herself overrun with two white foxes that make her squirm. Her body was moving on its own as she made sure to pleasure the two, petting them and returning the favor by showing them that this mouse has a couple of tricks herself.

>> No.2014519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541746187912.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 850x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109844

>>2014515
>>2014516
Well.... that worked out real well... and cutely.
Megan said with a smile as they headed away a few candy bars richer.
We need to find safer looking houses.... or ones that look like people have already safely visited....

>> No.2014520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541746297389.jpg -(453.8 KiB, 711x1156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464695

>>2014517
Oh she's also been hiding her face from you every time you give her a patented Bowser glare... it's kind of cute in a stupid way.
Okay I'll need to know my way around anyway... and guard duty is a at least easy.
And if on the off chance they show up I'll have first shot at them.
Still obsessed with getting those plumbers even more than Bowser.

>> No.2014521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541746612081.jpg -(458.4 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469414

>>2014495
>>2014518
Cute horny and turned on all three of them acting a lot more like horny animals than the cuties they were Annete joining Gemini in attempting to please her as they all fell onto the bed, practically pulling herself against her as all three of them ended up in a lewd tangle on the bed, each of their most sensitive spaces of their bodies left inches away from each other, Annete joining in in teasing and licking down there even as she presented her body to the boss, letting her do whatever tricks she wanted while Gemini continued her obsessive actions... all in all they were a big pile of white hair, tails, and naked bodies.... hope the boss doesn't end up tangled!

>> No.2014522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541772387574.png -(87.1 KiB, 656x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89220

>>2014521
The grumpy manager was in such a tangle, she couldn't save herself! Then again mouses tend to be out rivaled at times from other predators. Massaging both foxes as much as she could, Boss was already reaching a climax before the two from all the skin touch and rubbing.

>> No.2014523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541778216430.jpg -(530.8 KiB, 1124x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543494

Sitting on her new throne, Bowser thought about new ways to get more minions.

...Having all these Peach clones could be interesting, but I don't like that they all have crowns. Only the King is supposed to have a crown.

>> No.2014524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541778325246.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2014523
Queen in this case~
Said a voice she hasn't heard yet
She'd be floating in the air, looking as if she was laying down on something comfortable
Nice castle by the way.

>> No.2014525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541779783970.jpg -(144.8 KiB, 1024x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148305

>>2014524
>>2014524
Fair point. I mean of course I'm the Queen.
She said, looking up.
And then blinking.

...Wait, how did you get in here!?

>> No.2014526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541781276672.gif -(281.2 KiB, 500x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287990

>>2014525
I tend to exist just about everywhere.
I just decided to be here right now, that's all.

>> No.2014527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541781530502.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2014526
That sounds really Meta! And really annoying...
Someone like that is dangerous.

So what do you want then?

>> No.2014528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541782342611.jpg -(253.5 KiB, 1240x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259612

>>2014527
I was curious to see if you tested out any of your abilities yet in that form.

>> No.2014529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541782560999.jpg -(376.2 KiB, 1280x1774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385196

>>2014528
Of course I have! How do you think I build this castle?
She frowned at Helen.

I mean, not that a normal person would automatically know how great I am, but you're not normal.

>> No.2014530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541783231530.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2014529
How about we go outside for a bit so I can show you something?

>> No.2014531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541783855323.jpg -(122.7 KiB, 720x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125637

>>2014530
So you can handle that kind of heat, can ya?
This place is mostly just lava and volcanic rock.
She'd stand up and begin walking toward the exit.

Don't cry if you get a bad sunburn!

>> No.2014532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541784150263.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 784x952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75450

>>2014531
I'll be fine, don't worry~
She would follow her outside, and like she said, was utterly unaffected

>> No.2014533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541784391626.gif -(2.2 MiB, 728x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2342003

>>2014532
Bowser would stand on the large metal platform that kept the ground/castle area insulated against the heat- she didn't need to, but it took up a lot of space and it was kind of hard not to without jumping into the Lava.

Planting her hands on her hips, she'd turn to Helen.
We're outside, so now what?

>> No.2014534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541784420971.jpg -(185.4 KiB, 1158x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189812

>>2014533
Show me your strongest fire breath.

>> No.2014535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541785065828.jpg -(186.7 KiB, 1475x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191156

>>2014534
My strongest huh? If you're sure about that, all right!
She'd then start to grow until she was just as large as her castle.
Taking a deep breath, she'd then let loose... right at helen!
Because Helen didn't specify where, who, or what to use her fire breath on.

GWAAAAAAARRR!!!!
She'd roar, and a fire hot enough to melt through most metals will bathe Helen and the Castle- luckily the Castle is reinforced by the same stuff that Lupul used to build the foundations so it at least won't get destroyed by Bowser's own fire.

>> No.2014536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541785328094.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 1097x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97052

>>2014535
Helen would still be floating there, but naked this time thanks to that fire
Otherwise she seemed unphased
Not bad, but size doesn't mean it'll be stronger.

>> No.2014537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541785592413.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 1024x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132246

>>2014536
Bowser snorts.

H-Hey! What are you, some kind of degenerate!? We don't do naked around here! Cover up before Nintendo's lawyers file a cease and desist!

>> No.2014538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541786311980.png -(1.9 MiB, 1399x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1990417

>>2014537
Probably shouldn't have shot fire at me, should you?
This place is a very non PG environment, so you'll have to deal with it.
Anyway, that fire attack, you're shooting it out as fire, but have you ever considered imbuing it with other magics and condensing it into energy?

>> No.2014539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541786745879.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 2900x4095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1052887

>>2014538
Tch... Ahem... I mean, maybe. Why are you so interested in it, huh?
She decides to settle for looking vaguely toward the sky.
That's actually a good idea... why didn't I think of that before?

>> No.2014540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541786918520.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2014539
I want to show you that body's potential, so think of this as one of those tutorials.
Try it, aim at a mountain and condense that fire into energy and imbue it with lightning.

>> No.2014541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541787567901.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 722x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96116

>>2014540
She'd grumble and turn away.

...I'll think about it. But I don't like that you're trying to give me orders in my own castle. I'm the Queen around here.

>> No.2014542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541787657707.gif -(281.2 KiB, 500x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287990

>>2014541
Aren't tutorials specifically reserved for main characters?

>> No.2014543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541788175419.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 1821x2392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425609

>>2014542
What? When did I swap places with Mario?
She blinks.

Wait a second, is that what this is!? No wonder I look like Peach! Of course I'd only get the spotlight when I look like them. Isn't that kind of bias!?
Bowser says, going on a brief tangent. She scowls, resenting the idea that she would only be popular once she was a woman- IF ONLY SHE KNEW.

Bah! Whatever!
All right, fine!
And still being 100 feet tall, Bowser aimed her sights at one of the active volcanos. She took a deep breath, inhaling deeply and as the fire built up inside of her, she raised her hands around her mouth to channel a magical filter.
As she let loose her fire breath, it would pass through becoming imbued with lightning.

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!
As she roared, the attack would strike the Volcano with enough explosive force to cause a cataclysmic seismic reaction- because what do you expect when you blow up a volcano?
In the distance, there would be a bright flash of light as smoke, debris, and magma burst inward and outward all at once, tearing the planet in half and causing things to get comically out of hand.

The shell that the castle was attached to will manage to hold on to quite a lot of land- luckily preserving a large area with a magical barrier as the rest of the planet became explosive space debris.

>> No.2014544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541788268371.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 1097x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97052

>>2014543
Helen would clap
Wow, nice....

>> No.2014545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541788392276.jpg -(40.3 KiB, 822x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41299

>>2014544
She coughs and then blinks.

...C-CRAP...! I DESTROYED MY OWN PLANET!? Er...! I mean... I mean, I meant to do that! Ahem... I was getting tired of the boiling atmsophere anyway.
She muttered, panicking slightly under her breath.
I wonder if Lupul will notice.

>> No.2014546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541788495078.png -(1014.2 KiB, 1050x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1038561

>>2014545
Helen would snap her fingers and the planet would get restored like it never happened
There, good job by the way~

>> No.2014547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541788701822.jpg -(864.6 KiB, 1524x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885359

>>2014546
..! Ah! Hahaha, that's really handy. This isn't your first Tutorial is it? You're really good at this!

>> No.2014548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541788941988.jpg -(69.3 KiB, 488x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71004

>>2014547
I did a bunch of them before, so yes, I have a lot of experience.
Let's see, next we should cover strength.
As you know, your body is a lot less bulky than your last one, but it's also more agile.
You can use your speed to your advantage and you can enhance your strength without just growing to large sizes, making you a harder target to hit.

>> No.2014549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541790759236.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 800x1141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148946

Natsuo's taking it easy today, slurping a milk shake somewhere in Aurora.
I deserve this cheat day, after the hell that Goro put me through. My ribs still ache from all those throws...

>> No.2014550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541791125530.png -(79.4 KiB, 287x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81283

>>2014549
And it wasn't long before this tall and obviously well-toned woman to exit the near-by malt shop with a milkshake of her own after hearing about them from idle chat as she walked about the city after being gone a very long time due to training

>> No.2014551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541792040491.jpg -(42.1 KiB, 338x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43123

>>2014550
Taking a look at you, Natsuo'll blink a few times while staring. She'll start to slowly suck on her shake
And I thought that sensei was built strong, for a woman.. She looks like a rock.

>> No.2014552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541792228995.png -(45.6 KiB, 231x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46711

>>2014551
for the sake of conversation let's say Braly noticed the stares she was getting from the woman. And so their eyes meet, at a glance, she can tell Natsuo also trains her body

"Hm, you look strong."

Last edited 18/11/09(Fri)14:37.

>> No.2014553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541792459441.jpg -(161.4 KiB, 549x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165269

>>2014552
Oh. She noticed me
Blinking once, Nats'll nod
So do you. I was just thinking how you look like one of those body builders...

>> No.2014554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541792632318.jpg -(198.5 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203299

Noct is being all glum and broody... while having a taco bell dinner! While he's chowing down on tacos, he'll project this air of emo-ness solitude... While really, he's just snacking and wouldn't mind talking to someone

>> No.2014555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541792703309.png -(39.0 KiB, 137x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39923

>>2014553
Aaaand Braly will invite herself and takes a seat at Natsuo's table. Specifically sitting across from her

She'll sip her milkshake

"Hm, Do I? Must be the results of all my training then. Often times I can easily bulk up by powering up."

>> No.2014556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541793223485.jpg -(149.4 KiB, 527x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152994

>>2014555
Nats'll blink again. She wasn't really used to someone just being rude and sitting at her table without even asking if the seat was taken or not. She'll let it slide, however, when you mention something about powering up
What... you mean like an anime character? When you yell and look like you're taking a dump while some weird aura flashing around you?

>> No.2014557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541793313426.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2014556
Smirks a bit

"Not quite. I don't yell nor do I look like I'm about to take a shit."

"And my aura isn't weird either~"

>> No.2014558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541793718552.png -(1.6 MiB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1678222

>>2014554
Oh no, when was he spreading the emo virus? Either way thus guy with the demonic arm was in line and placing an order once it was his turn. As that is done he goes and takes a seat anywhere, Notic is cool I guess. Nero sits across from him as it seems it was a busy day with lots of customers.

>> No.2014559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541793779358.jpg -(63.3 KiB, 401x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64782

>>2014557
Sorry, that's just what comes to mind when I think of "Powering up".

Slurps some more of her shake
That and powering up like a pro wrestler.. or one of those action movie stars.

>> No.2014560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541793880122.png -(45.6 KiB, 231x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46711

>>2014559
"Hm? Pro Wrestler? Action Movie Stars?"

"I'm not entirely familiar with those things."

>> No.2014561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541794224901.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 365x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61481

>>2014560
Looking a little surprised for a moment, then she'll just revert to her neutral face
Oh... you must be from a world where those things don't exist. Or you're a hick.

She'll say bluntly. You can get the feeling that this girl is really rough when it comes to interacting with other people

>> No.2014562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541794407163.jpg -(181.9 KiB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186228

>>2014558
Noct's not emo, he's complicated!

Regardless, he'll be taking a bite of his taco while you sit down. Awkwardly, he'll continue eating while occasionally glancing towards you, not really knowing what to say. The awkward silence will continue until you say something, cause Noct is bad at being social with people he doesn't know

>> No.2014563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541794440010.png -(55.0 KiB, 163x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56364

>>2014561
"Maybe, I didn't have the luxury to find out or not. ...Likely because I laid waste to entire worlds before I got the chance. Oh well."

"And what's a Hick? Are they powerful?"

>> No.2014564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541794646419.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 913x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130195

>>2014563
Face related as she'll not really know how to reply to that
It doesn't stop being weird talking to people who can blow up planets with a punch
...Oh. I see.

Ugh, no. A hick is another word for a redneck. You probably don't know what that means either...right?

>> No.2014565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541794793300.png -(28.1 KiB, 130x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28742

>>2014564
"Well, my neck isn't red if that is what you mean."

"...But I have a feeling it isn't. Why don't you enlighten me then?"

>> No.2014566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541795187905.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 315x1042) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106795

>>2014565
She'll take another sip
Right. Basically it means a dumb ass who doesn't keep up with modern life. Mostly due to them living far away from civilization. So not like you, who apparently destroys planets...

>> No.2014567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541795324345.png -(72.0 KiB, 411x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73733

>>2014566
"I see. I'm mostly just interested in training and becoming stronger. So I hardly ever bother with anything else."

"I do live in the city whenever I'm here."

>> No.2014568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541795504822.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 482x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92363

>>2014567
Doesn't that get boring? Being focused on just those 2 things and nothing else?

Its not like I don't get it. I'm training to be stronger and better too, but I do things other than just fight and train too. See a movie, have a shake like this...

>> No.2014569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541795646090.png -(60.3 KiB, 306x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61771

>>2014568
"Maybe that sounded overexaggerated. I do other things."

"I got this drink after all, same as you. As a Saiyan, I hail from a warrior race. it's in my blood."

"So it's simply something I focus on the most."

Chuckles

>> No.2014570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541796348750.png -(1.5 MiB, 848x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1560815

>>2014562
Nero himself isn't much of a talker to stranger himself. Although, he will be the one to break the ice.
Sorry about that, place is busy so I decided to eat here to wait for my order.

>> No.2014571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541796409745.jpg -(66.0 KiB, 401x437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67619

>>2014569
A warrior race? Must be nice.

Being a regular human sucks..
She'll feel a little depressed. Back where she's from, she was pretty hot shit. Being good at everything without really putting her mind into it. Now she's outstaged by default

You like the drink?

>> No.2014572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541796681356.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49586

>>2014571
"I'm proud of my heritage. However, it's still a lot of hard work, especially to get to where I am. It took a lot of blood, and sweat, and other sacrifices."

Finishes her shake

"Yeah, it was good...though it may have been better to have some when the weather was warmer."

>> No.2014573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541796996417.png -(1.2 MiB, 800x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1238640

>>2014570
He'll nod, a little aloof
Its okay. The place is surprisingly busy today. Guess people want some some spicy food to start off their weekend with.

>> No.2014574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541797210553.jpg -(634.2 KiB, 1667x1544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
649438

>>2014572
Yeah, shakes do taste better in the summer.

Considering how hot the summers get in Japan, Natsuo knows just how good the feeling of a cold shake is then

Rolling her eyes as she'll sip hers some more
That sounds very melodramatic. What, you kill someone during training or something? Had to make a big sacrifice in order to get stronger?

>> No.2014575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541797364750.png -(82.1 KiB, 364x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84048

>>2014574
"It does, but it's the truth. I can take out planets easily. So you can imagine the battles I must of partaking in up to this point."

"During training?"

Shakes her head

"No. But my body count is incredibly high."

>> No.2014576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541797944847.jpg -(92.9 KiB, 573x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95124

>>2014575
Great, I'm having a shake with a murderer...

She'll finish her shake too, looking a little awkward now
Yeah, I can imagine... Though its hard for me accept it as reality, when it sounds like it came out of a shonen manga. Most i ever did is knock out some girls in a MMA tournament..

>> No.2014577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541798114667.jpg -(788.6 KiB, 1175x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
807569

>>2014573
Happens. As much of the many weirdos looking forward to the weekend.

>> No.2014578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541798642029.jpg -(6198 B, 213x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6198

>>2014577
Yeah....

Chomps the taco in an awkward silence
You have any weekend plans?

>> No.2014579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541798696944.png -(45.6 KiB, 231x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46711

>>2014576
"Ah, Mixed Martial Arts. Good, good, I do plenty of that myself."

>> No.2014580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541798879927.jpg -(108.3 KiB, 496x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110915

>>2014579
Wait.. for real?

She'll look surprised
You explode planets with a punch, right? What do you need MMA for?

>> No.2014581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541799141977.png -(84.8 KiB, 259x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86840

>>2014580
"Because I also want to learn as much as I can. it'll make me a much better fighter in the end. Having a too simple approach even when backed with immense power can also lead to your downfall if your opponent is crafty."

>> No.2014582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541799519859.jpg -(727.3 KiB, 1494x1831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744782

>>2014581
That makes sense. Though...

If you're strong enough and quick enough, you can beat the tar out of your enemy before they get teh chance to be crafty. Sometimes the most direct approach can be the most effective one.

She'll say with a wicked smile on her lips. You can tell she either did, or wnats to, beat the shit out of someone

>> No.2014583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541799561760.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 1774x2574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2535272

>>2014578
Me?
The usual thing I do: Ride around on my bike and mess around. Maybe a concert.

>> No.2014584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541799797634.png -(842.5 KiB, 1238x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862675

>>2014582
"Heh, yes you're right. Well said, it's usually my preferred method unless I'm forced to fight smarter."

Braly's eyes stare at her lips briefly and chuckles softly. She knows that smile, that look

"You remind me a little of myself, smiling like that. Seems you're eager to let your fists fly on someone."

>> No.2014585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541799841852.png -(761.1 KiB, 800x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
779332

>>2014583
You've got a bike? Cool.

He'll nod
I'm going fishing. Got a favorite spot just outside the city. Just gonna hang back and see what I can catch~

>> No.2014586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541800316804.jpg -(94.1 KiB, 811x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96329

>>2014584
Holding that smile
Guess its kind of obvious for someone like you. Yeah, there's a certain person I'd love to pummel into submission... Or anyone really, as long as they feel satisfied with themelves and their power.. There's nothing better than showing them just how little they're worth~

>> No.2014587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541800423747.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 713x701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104980

>>2014586
>>2014586
"Hahahaha! I like you. What's your name?"

>> No.2014588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541800220235.jpg -(224.0 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229365

>>2014522
And between all the rubbing, touching, licking, and fondling it wasn't long before Gemini and even Annete joined in in having a some nice blissfull floofy climaxes of their own, the lewd foxes moaning and panting into the lewd cuddle pile the boss found herself in, eventually finding her face buried in Gemini's modest chest with Annete laying her head up against the Boss's pillowy soft rear, the fox giving a few idle fondles as Gemini seemed to 'shut off' falling asleep while tightly wrapped around them.

>> No.2014589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541800516634.jpg -(135.5 KiB, 540x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138719

>>2014587
Its Natsuo. What's yours?

>> No.2014590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541800694577.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1422320

>>2014589
She'll nod

"I'm Braly."

>> No.2014591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541800854499.jpg -(42.0 KiB, 218x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43037

>>2014590
Braly... Good to meet you.

She'll nod, feeling a little bit of a kindred spirit with her
You know what I mean right? With wiping away the smiles of the people who think they're hot shit? Showing just how inferior they are.

>> No.2014592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541801080609.png -(290.8 KiB, 621x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297784

>>2014591
"Of course, I've been in that position plenty of times."

Grins, her canines looking more beastial than human

"My race is chock-full of themselves, and I've put many of them in their place~"

>> No.2014593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541801407810.jpg -(371.5 KiB, 1280x1216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380383

>>2014592
Heh, I see.

We're going to get along just fine, I think~

>> No.2014594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541801438853.jpg -(233.9 KiB, 307x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239503

>>2014585
He blinks
Fishing at this time? Well I don't blame you. You sound excited for that...You needed someone to talk to didn't you?

>> No.2014595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541801525209.png -(69.6 KiB, 279x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71232

>>2014593
"That's fine by me. I tend to carry on well enough with kindred spirits."

>> No.2014596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541801786646.jpg -(305.2 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312558

>>2014594
He'll get a little excited as he'll launch into a talk about fishing
Oh, definitely. Different seasons just mean that different fish can show up and depending on when you fish, different fish WILL show up. Its really exciting. You can spend the entire day at the river, catching numerous fish. Its great!
...
Noticing that he's gotten a littl too excited, he'll blush a little and nod his head
Maybe, a little... yeah...

>> No.2014597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541801835921.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 324x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130100

>>2014595
Cool. Though I'm just a regular human. So I can't blow up planets or anything like that...

>> No.2014598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541802180094.png -(52.7 KiB, 220x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53925

>>2014597
"Doesn't matter to me. I'm able to carry civil conversations about the subject of fighting with you at least."

>> No.2014599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541802482759.jpg -(160.1 KiB, 487x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163952

>>2014598
I guess...

She'll nod, smiling lightly
So how does it feel to break someone's confidence at the level you're at? I'm just curious if its any different to crush a superhuman than if you crush a regular human.

>> No.2014600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541802614084.png -(98.7 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101089

>>2014596
I'm just teasing. Seems to me you didn't have many to talk to so you took that moment.
He nods.

>> No.2014601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541802771448.png -(62.7 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64156

>>2014599
"It feels great~ Nothing beats the look of someone while they wallow in their weakness, limitations, and defeat. especially after all their boasting."

"For someone who thought themselves so strong to end up nothing but my plaything completely at my mercy. Hmhm, ahahahaha!"

"But if they cower before anything even starts...well, that's a huge turn-off..."

>> No.2014602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541803011877.jpg -(306.9 KiB, 1389x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314284

>>2014601
She'll get that slasher smile again as you describe the feeling
Oooh that sounds great. Wawtching them as their confidence slowly crumbles into nothing... Heh, now I'm jealous of you.

Then as you mention the last thing, she'll agree
Yeah. That sounds like a complete buzz kill. Why even fight if you're gonna grovel anyway?

>> No.2014603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541803104776.png -(242.8 KiB, 500x832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248653

>>2014600
Y-Yeah... since my friends never showed up here... I haven't had many people to share my hobbies with.... yeah...
He'll look away awkwardly as he'll take a tiny bite of his taco. You can tell he's really not good at this

>> No.2014604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541803380214.png -(100.4 KiB, 292x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102762

>>2014602
"Exactly. Thankfully I don't come across that type often. You, however, seems you know how to keep your head low. Most humans end up as someone else's. Or something else."

>> No.2014605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541803934058.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 288x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66478

>>2014604
She'll shrug
I just stick to myself and try not to get noticed. Last thing I want to get turned into someone's slut or dildo or whatever...

>> No.2014606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541804892632.jpg -(486.7 KiB, 760x1048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
498369

>>2014603
His order is finally brought to the table.
You'll get use to it. Place takes time to get use to.

>> No.2014607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541804962938.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 892x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82118

>>2014605
"It'd be a shame. I'm curious about how far you can come in this world. Limits can be broken."

>> No.2014608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541805009241.png -(2.0 MiB, 1008x1579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2091698

>>2014548
You know I can shapeshift too, right? I can make myself any shape or size I want.

>> No.2014609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541805303965.jpg -(70.6 KiB, 376x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72321

>>2014607
Tell me about it.

Shakes her head
I wouldn't mind breaking my limits and seeing just how far I can come... but unless I make a wish on a magical dragon or whatever, I doubt there's any way to break through my natural limits.

>> No.2014610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541805377548.jpg -(327.8 KiB, 850x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335655

>>2014606
It really does... There's so much... .lewdness to get used to here.

>> No.2014611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541805381091.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2014608
You can, but that's not the point here.
This is the form you favor right now after all~

>> No.2014612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541805553485.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 800x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116040

>>2014611
W-Well yeah, but I'm just sayin' I can use that too! What kind of "Protagonist" would I be if I didn't use every skill at my disposal, eh?

...But you're not wrong! This form feels pretty good, and I make it look good too.

>> No.2014613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541805772313.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 1066x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92088

>>2014612
Good, now let's move on.
Concentrate on increase your body mass.
Not in the sense that you're growing larger, just mass in general.
Helen would strike a pose, showing off her body before eventually more muscle would form than there was earlier
Make your body more powerful at the time than what your general appearance shows.

>> No.2014614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541806171861.png -(432.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442900

>>2014610
Obviously. I stopped caring really unless someone is getting hurt. Other than that I just put on my headphones and shrug it off.

>> No.2014615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541806193199.png -(131.6 KiB, 319x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134760

>>2014609
"Maybe, here anything is possible. It's simply a matter of dedication and effort."

"I'd train you but...you likely won't even survive the first day. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about your MMA."

>> No.2014616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541806478776.jpg -(42.0 KiB, 218x312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43037

>>2014615
Yeah. You'd most likely kill me instantly. I'd propose having a sparring session to show you what I'm made of... but I'm sure you'd splatter me across the ring with a single blow.

Shame, though.

>> No.2014617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541806565482.jpg -(444.9 KiB, 800x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455604

>>2014614
Guess you've been here longer than me, then. It's hard to focus on something when you've got.... that going on around you.

He'll wave his arm to the side, where a bunch of naked girls and guys were hanging around

>> No.2014618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541806978263.png -(79.4 KiB, 287x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81289

>>2014616
"Do you fight with other humans still? If so I'll come to see you fight."

>> No.2014619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541807207414.jpg -(98.6 KiB, 652x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100943

>>2014618
Yeah, I do have exhibition matches and I usually participate in the human-only MMA fights. You can check it out whenever the show's on.

Nods
What a bout your fights? Is there any way for me to watch them without getting blown up or something?

>> No.2014620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541807401530.png -(58.9 KiB, 476x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60341

>>2014619
"...Yes, but you may not want to deal with that person. Angels are strange, and apparently, she's from my reality."

"Just tell me where you fight, and i'll come to see you sometime."

>> No.2014621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541807701256.jpg -(123.5 KiB, 818x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126440

>>2014613
>>2014613
Heh I've always had a lot of power!
She'd say, striking a pose and doing exactly what Helen said.
But she'd also cause the platform beneath her to rumble because stomping is an important part of Koopa tradition!
Helen may hear the bones in her knuckles crack as she clenches her fist.

I'm good at packing my punches too!

>> No.2014622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541807705915.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 813x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130988

>>2014620
Huh, I see. Maybe it'll be better if I stayed away then. No offense, but I dont think I should get involved with people from your reality too much...

You can visit at insert address for the MMA gym and arena here. We have monthly fights and there's usually a fight card on display, so you can check if I'll be fighting.

>> No.2014623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541807895199.png -(57.7 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59069

>>2014622
Smirks a bit, followed by a single nod as Braly gets up from her seat

"Alright, I'll see at your next fight."

"Who knows, I might learn something."

"Take care Natsuo."

And with that; Braly will then head off unless stopped for whatever reason

Last edited 18/11/09(Fri)18:58.

>> No.2014624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541808045196.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 562x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95408

>>2014623
But when she showed weakness Natsuo suddenly lunged at her for a quick takedown an-... actually that's just what Natsuo was imagining she'd do just to mess with you
And then she'd flick her wrist and knock my head clean off...

Deciding that she liked her head on her shoulders, she'll give you a brief nod
Right. See ya, Braly.

>> No.2014625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541809558582.jpg -(300.5 KiB, 1000x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307731

>>2014617
For a while now since I was 18. Can't really care anymore about, it's the norm here but some forget the concept of the cold I guess.

>> No.2014626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541809946481.png -(726.7 KiB, 800x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744113

>>2014625
I guess I still need to get used to that..
He'll say finishing his taco, while staring at the guys a little longer than would be usual

>> No.2014627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541810598235.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 1097x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97052

>>2014621
I'm sure, but you could pack even better ones, which is what I'm going to teach you~

>> No.2014628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541810936151.jpg -(542.8 KiB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
555835

>>2014626
Hey buddy, the leather club is two blocks down.
What he actually meant to say was-
Uh, yeah, riiight. Just live your life and don't get carried away here....You listening?

>> No.2014629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541811050914.jpg -(554.9 KiB, 900x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568229

>>2014627
Great! Let's move this tutorial along then, usually kids skip this stuff and figure it out by pressing buttons.

>> No.2014630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541811265002.png -(377.7 KiB, 600x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386726

>>2014628
And then he took off his shirt an-... Ugh, I mean he finished his taco while nodding. His eyes moving back to you
Yeah, yeah, gotcha... Just live my life. Until I'm used to this stuff. Yeah...

>> No.2014631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541811677373.png -(236.6 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242282

>>2014630
STAPH
He sighs and shakes his head.
Guy like you already fitting in from the looks of it, least you got over that so quickly.
He takes a bite of his food before it gets cold.

>> No.2014632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541811953743.jpg -(176.0 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180248

>>2014631
Huh? What do you mean?

He seems kinda oblivious to the fact that his gaze kept lingering a little too long just now

I've been here for a few months, but I don't think I've really gotten used to it yet...

>> No.2014633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541812618466.png -(1.5 MiB, 1390x1543) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1605110

>>2014629
For this part we're going to use energy to our advantage.
You know how everything has energy right?
Including the force of a punch?
We're going to amplify that so that even the force of your punch would be so hard it would destroy a city block or two in that small form.

>> No.2014634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541814639226.jpg -(451.4 KiB, 1158x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462237

>>2014633
>>2014633
...Hahaha! That's rich! Let's see that plumber grab my tail after this!

She said, smugly nodding with approval.
All right, so it's the same concept right? I channel my energy into my fist and then I punch?

>> No.2014635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1541814652240.jpg -(141.0 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144390

>>2014632
He shrugs
Just talk to people. Most are not normal like you and me.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff