[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1537846597111.png -(267.8 KiB, 621x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274271 No.2012778   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2012779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537846794649.png -(408.3 KiB, 615x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418142
>Barely Royal Onion Lawyer Yetis

As her hand gets blown away, she winces due to his barrier thing and frowns at him; but now he's dishing out lightspeed attacks again so she goes on the defensive and forms her own Ki barrier, boosting her power with her GodKi.

Tch...!
What a monster!

>> No.2012780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537846976504.png -(251.3 KiB, 724x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257329

>>2012774
If you say so, really I was lucky I ran into Misty and she was nice...
Well besides corrupting her, still nice...
But some people take being lewd to dangerous levels, like you can get really hurt if you're not prepared and they won't care at all.

>>2012775
You intending to walk up on them, that'd be one hell of a timing.

Either way it's late so we should space.

>> No.2012781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537847529655.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1302x1842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1832790
>Loopool

Uuhhh.... No? Frankly, I don't know where to start yet! You said this joint was in a frozen wasteland, so it's not like I can work up a force to do my bidding. So I gotta go find another kingdom to take over before I can kidnap Peach again!

Maybe that should be it. Step one: Kidnap another Castle. Step two: Kidnap Peach to the Kidnapped Castle.

>> No.2012782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537847904997.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012781
Well, step one is finding you a place to set up shop.

This planet might have one or two locations to choose from, but we'll probably have to go off-world if you want anything even remotely resembling prime real-estate. So the question of the matter is what kind of locale you like?
I'm imagining dark rock and a lot of lava, is that too far off the mark?

>> No.2012783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537848056312.png -(436.7 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447212

>>2012782
Huh, you're not as dull as you look short-stack.
Bowsette says, nodding with approval and licking her fingers of the food she devoured.

Mm... Yeah, dark rocks, lots of pitfall traps, booby traps, and spiked crenelations!

>> No.2012784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537848146935.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012783
Actually, in all reality you're probably not going to find a suitable place that already has a suitable castle.

When I built mine, I was forced to find a location, then have the castle built. We'll probably have to do the same for you. We'll have to scout out a place to put the castle, and then have it built on location.

>> No.2012785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537848256567.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 800x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116040

>>2012784
Hey, remodeling never hurt nobody. Beggers can't be choosers... but are you tellin' me you can get all that accomplished?

Bowsette rubs her chin in thought.
That'd be interestin' too. Creating jobs for my new minions as they build my new fortress of Love...! I mean, Evil.

>> No.2012786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537848937357.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012785
...Love? That's an odd slip.
Lupul shakes his head, before continuing.
So, it looks like the flow of events will be finding a suitable location for a castle, and then finding you some minions. Then using those minions to build said castle.

Tracking on that?

>> No.2012787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537849614793.png -(731.6 KiB, 885x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749165

>>2012786
Well I can only take it one step at a time with that plan, which seems easy enough.

>> No.2012788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537850241686.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012787
All, right. Then I suppose we can proceed with phase one.
That requires a trip to the Observatory.
We'll scan all the surrounding systems and find you the closest suitable one.
And it'll get you out of my room long enough for the... entire bed... to be replaced.
He takes another deep, exasperated sigh, then gestures for Bowser to follow him.

>> No.2012789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537850552424.jpg -(169.7 KiB, 860x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173732

>>2012788
Bowsette stands up.

As long as it ain't too far away. I gotta be able to reach Peach after all.
She nods, following after Lupul. Her priorities are at least consistent!

I can't wait for the wedding~ I've never been able to wear clothes before, it's gonna be even more fun!

>> No.2012790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537850940376.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012789
That's phase five, where you secure enough resources to build up your armada. Stick to the plan, Lord Bowser. And if you start pining for Peach, then feel free to use the mirror.
At least that keeps her busy...
And so Lupul would lead off through the castle, and up to the top level where the Observatory lies. Through the doors would be a blank, metal dome, certainly nothing to be impressed about.

>> No.2012791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537851069118.png -(275.9 KiB, 495x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282509

>>2012790
>>2012790
I know that! You can't blame a guy for er... a girl, for being excited!
She grumbles to herself after that.
...I'm starting to confuse myself again.

>> No.2012792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537851519790.jpg -(352.5 KiB, 1280x688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360943

>>2012791
I am sure the great Lord Bowser will sort it out straight away...
He says with only the slightest hint of sarcasm.
Wheatley, bring up the holoscreen.
And so the plain metal dome of a room exploded into three-dimensional holographic imagery.

Scan for pyroclastic systems, stable tectonics, rich in red mana, Class II and above.
After some non sequitur from Wheatley, the planets begin whirring about as the computers search for suitable candidates.

>> No.2012793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537852482560.jpg -(184.7 KiB, 850x1197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189174

And so there was the lucky white rabbit milling about the house she shared with a special someone.
I hope Chen isn't working him too hard... He always ends up staying late.

>> No.2012794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537853251311.jpg -(25.9 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26555

>>2012793
And so Riley walks into the house looking as if he was sweating buckets and looking as if he was working incredibly hard...He pops his back as he stretches

Last edited 18/09/25(Tue)01:27.

>> No.2012795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537853638242.jpg -(331.7 KiB, 850x1322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339693

>>2012794
She looks up as he comes back home.
Yeesh... you're sweating so much you look like you've gone for a swim.
Old man Chen riding you that hard?

>> No.2012796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537854475667.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 295x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33926

>>2012795
"Sort of boo...We had the kitchen remodeled...So we have a larger number of burners for the woks...Plus I ran a couple of deliveries"

>> No.2012797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537854845025.png -(260.1 KiB, 660x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266318

>>2012796
Yeah, and from the look of you, you literally ran those deliveries.

Oh well, I guess it can't be helped.
Here, I'll go run you a bath, I'm sure those muscles are sore after all that.

>> No.2012798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537855299808.jpg -(62.1 KiB, 762x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63641

>>2012797
"Thanks, boo I appreciate it"

He set his bag near the couch as always

>> No.2012799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537855743904.jpg -(72.8 KiB, 850x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74505

>>2012798
She disappears, then the sound of running water can be heard. Some time later, she returns!
All righty, it's ready!

>> No.2012800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537856171299.jpg -(8466 B, 233x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8466

>>2012799
He enters the bathroom with no towel on...Because honestly...Fuck the police

"Thanks again boo"

>> No.2012801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537856780952.jpg -(234.2 KiB, 850x1340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239861

>>2012800
Yes, fuck the police. The pants police, she assumes. Mostly because Tewi doesn't wear pants. Like literally does not own a pair. Anyway, she'll see Riley walk in and giggle.
Feeling the draft, are we?
Well, not in here, at least. The steam is warming the room, so there shouldn't be any shrinkage~

>> No.2012802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537857836375.jpg -(201.9 KiB, 718x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206754

>>2012801
He smirked

"Although shrinkage was never truly a problem for me"

Assuming this is a Japanese style bath he'll splash up and sit on the stool grabbing for the soap

>> No.2012803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537908512651.png -(509.4 KiB, 743x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521645
>His next baby mama

"Haaaah...~"

Broly leans his head back as his cock pulsates and twitches powerfully in Amanda's mouth. His face now slightly red as the pleasure builds, his cock release nice amounts of energy for her, As-well as thick pre

"HMMMM!!"

Broly starts getting rougher with her!

>> No.2012804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537909731199.png -(505.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517094

>>2012803
>>2012360
Horny Weasel goes POP
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm...
And Amanda is just humming away as she works it harder, taking it deeper into her mouth, the girl not even breathing as she choked on his man meat, too eager for his climax as her bare nethers weeped a river for him.
I want it inside me!!!
Her womb was practically begging for his seed now even as her mouth sucked away in delight... her lewd lightning surging into his body with each second.

>> No.2012805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537909939219.png -(314.6 KiB, 554x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322198

>>2012804
And the lightning only adds to his ever-increasing pleasure and libido. Thus making Broly get more rough with Amanda! ...And soon, she'll feel his hands grip at her hair quite hard

He makes her gag on his cock balls deep. Keeping her lodged there as he gets to his feet and then starts face-fucking Amanda's with intense fervor, his large balls smacking into her chin until he has his climax

"Aaaaaaaaaaahh!!"

His length twitches as it let's out several very generous strings of his hot, thick, seed

>> No.2012806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537911435425.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 766x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114914

>>2012805
At this point he could start pulling it by the roots and she'd be so turned on she'd only yowl like a horny beast, which she nearly was at this point, the horny weasel so eager to pop that at that surge of release from his climax the girl practically trapped his shaft in a death grip as she sucked away, her tongue practically squeezing down on it's own as she took his seed, her pussy gushing from her own climax as she gave a muffled moan between her trapped lips.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOREEE....
SO FUCKING GOOD!!!
And watch her erupt like a bolt of lightning as her cunt gushed out, her tail thrashing like a hyperactive doggo as the climax hit her...

>> No.2012807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537911891351.jpg -(3.4 MiB, 1447x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3587707

>>2012806
He pulls his still steel-hard length from deep within her throat, watching it bulge from his since until his cock finally pops out of her mouth. It's even starting to swell and grow larger as his energy takes a massive spike. His form now a bit different, but the power is like heaven and earth compared to last time, he's so much stronger now

"I'LL GIVE YOU MORE AND THEN SOME AMANDA. PREPARE YOURSELF, YOU WILL NOT REST UNTIL I AM SATISFIED."

Once again all the Mikos will feel his amazing energy, as-well-as Fasha, and Mara, who simply start climaxing instantly upon feeling it

>> No.2012808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537912661119.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 635x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66808

>>2012807
She'd gaze at that shaft like it was a piece of the heavens itself, her gushing cunt and nude form completely on display for him showing him quite clearly that her body would stop at nothing less but to be completely plowed by him by the time the night was done, Fasha and Mara would have to settle for the leftovers because the lusty sex crazed look Amanda was giving him would show that she wasn't going to accept anything less than getting her hungry body broken by his energy tonight and her womb filled so much that she'd look pregnant just in the aftermath.
I WOULD ACCEPT NOTHING LESS!!!
She answered, her own energy surging forth, hitting every girl in the building along with his own, the lights flickering as her lewd lightning surged out from her soaked sex... with another swallow she took in the last few drops before falling back, spreading her legs wide and invitingly as she flashed him with eager eyes.

>> No.2012809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537913031732.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 620x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165714

>>2012808
Broly grins, he likes how horny Amanda gets. She's one of the more wild girls he has sex with regularly. The sight of her spreading herself for him with that lustful look only riles up the Saiyan male

"Hahahaha!! Good, I will reward you with my progeny..."

Broly then grabs both of Amanda's ankles and lifts her up and spreads them. Making her assume a very indecent position as her eager pussy gushes with her fluids

Broly then slams his massive girth balls deep into Amanda's pussy, already bashing against her cervix. Spreading her apart nice and wide and making her insides bulge from his size*

>> No.2012810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537913801437.png -(404.3 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413979

>>2012809
Amanda is one of the wilder ones he runs across, when she gets like this she's a literal animal and she loves every second when she feels like it too... as she's grabbed onto she practically cums again just from the feeling of being jerked around, being left completely on display for his amusement, exposed sex leaving a puddle under her as she gazed up at his manhood.
AHhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!
She was practically pleading now, her pussy needed filling it was like she was in heat, her lightning surging across her making her entire form glow slightly bluish.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
And then he slammed himself in, her wet depths taking his length with wanton gusto, the sound of him slamming in coming out as a loud SMACK that echoed across the entire room and hell lightly even traveled down the hall making sure everyone knew damn well what was going down... and her wet walls were just right as always, her lewd lightning so surging across him as well, not that he'd care... the energy climbing more and more seeming to surge into his dick as her fertile womb waited.

>> No.2012811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537914175377.png -(347.5 KiB, 879x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355794

>>2012810
"HOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!"

That lightning sparking his cock made him go even harder, It is doing a fine job putting him more and more in the mood. Amanda's gushing pussy making it nice and lubricated, making it easier for Broly to pound the ever-loving shit out of Amanda as he fills her with pre, making her pussy overflow with just that

The bed they're on breaks apart from how rough he's getting, the ground itself cracks and the room shakes violently, their energies overflowing from one another

>> No.2012812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537916268739.png -(399.9 KiB, 708x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409540

>>2012811
Good thing it was only a guest bed, used because they couldn't reach her room yet... still bed or no bed she'd have done it on the ground too the energy flooding the room and hall as her wet depths clenched and twitched from that eager shaft driving harder and harder into her hole... her womb throbbing with need as her body and breasts bounced with each thrust, her legs still held up leaving her helpless against him.
MORE HARDER, HARDER!!!
PUMP ME FULL!!!!

>> No.2012813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537916692284.jpg -(2.6 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2676106

>>2012812
Another power surge from her partner. Broly with grit teeth starts plowing into Amanda much harder and faster. The lewd sounds of their fucking filled the room and on to the hallway along with Broly primal yells and grunts of pleasure

"Hahahaha~!! Nnnnnhaaaaahhh!!

Pic then sort of related as Amanda is then lifted up like so and started getting fucked even harder!

>> No.2012814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537917969010.jpg -(76.8 KiB, 411x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78611

>>2012813
And the sound of them slamming together was soon making it feel like the whole room was shaking, Amanda's fat breasts bouncing up and down in time of their thrusting as the horny weasel needed her limit once again, her greedy cunt clamping down hard as his rod drove into her, slamming up against her cervix with each drive and pound.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! MMNMMMMMMMMMMOREEEEEE!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Was the only vocal reaction from the lewd struck girl, the girl deliberately trying to make her fellow MIkos Jealous and horny as he lifted her up, leaving her helpless against him.... the thought turning her on even more and more!

>> No.2012815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537918282637.jpg -(451.7 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462531

>>2012814
"GGGGRRRNNNNN~!"

Broly's was breathing hard, his nostrils flaring. As if he were a crazed bull man! His muscles expand a bit more, as well as his length, stretching Amanda while she's getting fucked

And then he starts speeding up, feeling her fluids run down his shaft, balls, and legs, watching it spray out in front of him. And then the best part happens, as Broly pushes his engorged crown past Amanda's cervix

"HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

And the next thing she'll feel is a large amount of his cum flooding her insides and causing her belly and womb to inflate and overflow from it all

>> No.2012816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537919323746.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 486x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62150

>>2012815
She was gushing like a damn hose at this point, the horny weasel going completely wild against him, her legs squeezing against him as she was driven tighter and tighter against his body practically ramming herself against him as she bucked and humped to get him as deep as he could go, each ram against her cervix forcing it more and more open until at long last with one last slick gush of her juices he drove it home, driving the head right into her ripe womb her tight walls practically trapping them together as she felt him erupt.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
The surge of energy and seed flooding into her womb sending Amanda on the fourth orgasm of the night and her biggest one yet, her happy pussy milking him of every drop as her body swelled from the sheer force of seed flooding into her.

>> No.2012817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537919984028.png -(437.7 KiB, 735x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448156

>>2012792
Hey! I like dark castles, but that doesn't mean I need a dark planet. Whatever we find's gotta be livable for more than just me. I can take lava baths but not everyone else can. I'm at least an understanding ruler.
She didn't understand the technology Lupul was using, not entirely. But she was aware at least that Lupul thought she needed something hot and bothered and oozing with hot magma- NOT THE LEWD KIND :@

>> No.2012818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537920018043.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106504

>>2012816
And Amanda continuing to milk him only spurs on Broly

"Haaaa! Haaaaa!!! GRRRRRR~!!"

Despite Amanda's body going through all this, Broly remains hard still! So the male lets her down but bends her over a wall roughly

He holds Amanda by her tail and grins

"I'M NOT DONE YET."

Broly then starts plowing into Amanda's asshole! The sheer force slamming Amanda against the wall

>> No.2012819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537921072976.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012817
You underestimate me, Lord Bowser.
He says plainly.
The technology I have at my disposal can terraform any biome to be not only livable, but vibrant and comfortable.

Should you choose a barren rock with nothing but fire and magma, we can turn it into a grand citadel bustling with people loyal to the name Bowser.

All you have to do is trust me...
Pause.
..and not set my things on fire.

>> No.2012820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537921356444.jpg -(81.4 KiB, 1024x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83361

>>2012818
She can't stop it, her body is such a slutty one...
MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
She just groans as she's shoved against the wall feeling him pull out with a roar, the girl digging her nails into the wall, leaving small scratches as her claws come out, gripping the wall hard before she feels him drive himself inside once more in her Ass...
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!
Her eyes roll back in her head and her ears fall flat from the sheer force of lewding he's doing to her, her body getting rammed up against that wall again and again... causing Mara and Fasha to hear it.
YESSSSSSSSS....
No tail but whatever.

>> No.2012821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537921540279.jpg -(403.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413644

>>2012819
How do you have this kinda power and yet you claim you're just some small pipsqueak kingdom?
She raises an eyebrow.

For the King of a frozen wasteland, you sure don't make use of your own tools!

>> No.2012822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537921821055.png -(1.0 MiB, 1025x1630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1074619

>>2012820
Fasha and Mara got so worked up over their energy and sounds of primal fucking that they're doing each other quite hard...

Meanwhile Broly wears a grin of lustful enjoyment. Loving the feeling of his cock being milked by Amanda's lewd and tight asshole. Broly spanks her ass hard, watching the flesh bounce from his hand. He'll then firmly hold Amanda by her waist tightly and pulls her back. Ramming his cock into her as over and over. Amanda has been rammed into the wall so many time snow that it begins to crack apart, and she'll feel more and more pore full her ass up

>> No.2012823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537922356987.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2012821
...What?
He turns around and faces Bowser, the silhouette of the universe spinning all around him as the computer scans for a suitable planet.
It is through the use of these tools that my people can survive in a frozen wasteland... or did you think my people are entirely sustained by ice fishing?

The universe stops spinning around them and the central display depicts a planetary projection that seems to be almost entirely made of dark rock and magma. Then comes Wheatley's voice.
"Suitable planet found... but I can keep searching, just in case."

Just a moment, Wheatley, let's see what you've got.

"Well now you've gone and made me self conscious. Ignore this one, I'll find the perf-"

I am sure it's fine, Wheatley. Just let us see-

"If you'll just give me a moment, I can-"

Wheatley. If you keep scanning, I'm going to quarantine you to the sublevels.

"Well, if you're just going to be unreasonable..."

>> No.2012824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537922738739.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87042

>>2012822
Well at least they're keeping themselves distracted... Amanda herself though is completely loving this, Broly ramming her so hard that if she'd been human she'd likely have broken her arms before now from getting slammed against the wall so hard, as it was the force her was pounding into her was nearing beyond even her normal monster limits... not that Amanda was in any state to protest... or care, her tight little ass getting stretched nice and good by his hard shaft ramming into her, his seed flooding her insides from all ends now as she neared a fifth and at the way she was going, final climax...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHHH!!!!
She didn't care about the damage, she didn't care about the pain, she was just so ALIVE right now... her brain beyond words now.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
Her tail tight against him as her breasts smacked against her face and the wall with each sway like a booby battering ram, her body tensing up again for another surge of lewd energy.

>> No.2012825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537922796799.jpg -(960.2 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
983280

>>2012823
>>2012823
Uhh... I mean, I guess that makes sense. But if you can change the wasteland then... Bah, whatever! It's not my castle anyway.
It almost was.

And if you don't hurry up, I'll turn you into bread!
Bowsette says, snapping at the ceiling.

...Because you make bread from Wheat! Get it?

>> No.2012826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537923286546.jpg -(274.8 KiB, 682x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281444
>Shorty

... So a beacon of righteousness then?
Makes plenty of sense, I don't see why coming upon purity is so hard personally, but if it's that strict then what choice do I have?

Very well. Show me the way down and I'll handle things best I can.

>> No.2012827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537923758805.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012825
The frozen wasteland acts as our first line of defense. No one wants to siege a castle in the middle of an ice desert. Hell, no one wants a castle in the middle of an ice desert in the first place.
He shrugs.

"Yes, you make bread from Wheat, but if you made bread from Wheatley, then than wouldn't taste very good at all. Unless you enjoy eating data, but what kind of person would enjoy that? Certainly not one I'd want to be around. Only terrible people do that."

Lupul facepalms.
Wheatley, just... shut. up.

The Leech King moves, shaking his head, over to the planetary display.
...Hmm. A planet called Deep Inferno...
He looks closer at the readout.
A Class II planet in the Pangya system...
He looks at it a bit closer.
And the only claim anyone has on it is- wait that can't be right.
He pulls up a larger display.
...Well I'll be damned.
Looks like the only activity on the planet is a... golf course.

>> No.2012828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924069135.jpg -(145.8 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149299

>>2012824
"HAAAAAAAHH~!! HAHHHHNNN~!!"

Steam was coming out of his mouth he was getting so into it. His yellow eyes glowing fiercely as he started feeling a rising pressure in his cock, causing to swell up nicely once again. Giving Amanda the signal that Broly was about to nut

And with that surge came his own 3rd climax of the day. Pumping Amanda's tight little ass with plenty of hot, thick, cum. Filling her once again

>> No.2012829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924074970.jpg -(864.6 KiB, 1524x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885359

>>2012827
>>2012827
A golf course? I happen to be a very good player! My bulky muscles give me a hell of a swing!
She says, raising her modest and scrawny arms.

I also play Tennis, and I'm very good at board games.

>> No.2012830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924255442.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012829
He glances over at Bowser's pose, if only because he's afraid she'll start throwing fire around the observatory if he doesn't. Well, also getting a glance at her tail is never a bad thing in his eyes.

So I take it you want to leave the golf course intact?
I'm sure we can find you a suitable location for the empire that doesn't infringe on the golf course activities.

>> No.2012831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924396998.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1100x1186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1120603

>>2012830
Hah! If it's a big enough planet, why would I need to destroy it? And even if I did, I'd just rebuild it anyway. Golf is a soothing pass-time Hobby, and it's great for people with high blood pressure.

>> No.2012832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924583759.jpg -(233.5 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239133

>>2012826
The Incarnation of Purity has a very narrow view of what can be called purity. Our other option would have been to send children, but the King has a few compunctions about sending them, for obvious reasons.

At any rate, if you'll step this way please.
Astar leads Fendril off down a corridor away from the bridge.

>> No.2012833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924690605.jpg -(582.9 KiB, 616x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596885
>Moto

Be sure you don't, flyboy!
Else that'll be the only thing you kiss!
She says with a laugh as she continues to breakneck pace back in the direction she came. The way going back is slower, but only marginally so. The name of the game is speed, and the Ace Reporter has it in spades.

>> No.2012834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924809245.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012831
Sounds like I could use a few rounds, myself.
Lupul says off-handedly.

"Really, sir? You've no history of high blood pressure."
...It is a recent development.
"Well how would that even work, given your unique biolog-"
Thank you. Wheatley. That will be enough.
Lupul says through gritted teeth.

At any rate, Lord Bowser. Perhaps we can take a visit there and see if you can find a suitable location.

>> No.2012835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924863465.jpg -(194.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198802

>>2012828
And that signal was good enough to send the lewd Weasel popping once more the girl crying out with a loud.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
As the air was suddenly filled with the smell of Ozone as a lightning bolt erupted from her body across the room, shocking the both of them with a sudden outpouring of her lewd lightning, her tight little ass getting flooded with seed causing her to swell up from all ends as the rest gushed out from the tight gap.. her wet sex 's fluids joining as her mouth opened in a primal moan of pure lust.
SO GOOOD!!!
Her mind going blank seconds later as the last of the pleasure hit her, her fifth climax sending her well over the limit as she slumped against the wall, lost in the feeling and tapped out.

>> No.2012836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537924938644.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71892

>>2012832
Children can also tend to be great heroes capable of much.
I knew a Druid who was 12. But fair enough to your lord.

Alright.
He follows after her down the corridor

>> No.2012837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925049177.jpg -(122.7 KiB, 720x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125637

>>2012834
Sure! I could stretch these legs a bit more. And get a Tan!

>> No.2012838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925252697.jpg -(370.9 KiB, 638x824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379777

>>2012836
The black mana saturating the planet causes anyone without resistances to corruption to easily succumb to it. The black energy takes hold and alters your perception and you give in to your most viscous natures. It is a risk, especially to pure, easily influenced children.

A paladin of your nature should prove more resilient.
Eventually Astar leads Fendril to what looks like a large, living iris. Like an eyelid, it opens up, revealing a large, fleshy interior of some bulb-like sac.

Here is your drop pod.

>> No.2012839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925509853.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2012833
Moto would be following behind her, trying to keep pace if possible. Sadly despite the break, he'd start to fall behind once they got to around the halfway point.

He wouldn't care though. After all he knows the way home. Even if she started to get out of sight, he'd continue chugging along, slowly but surely.

>> No.2012840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925569465.jpg -(22.3 KiB, 707x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22871

>>2012835
He'll keep cumming for a bit longer and then pulls out. He lets his cock twitch as more strings of his seed spurt on to Amanda's ass and back, glazing her good

"Haaaa....."

He just sorta basks in the afterglow, but he has plenty of stamina left

>> No.2012841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925618096.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 278x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35699

>>2012838
...Well outside of Aasimar I definitely can't deny that threat.

Fendril observes the drop pod, a bit apprehensive
Um...a drop pod?
Are you just literally going to drop me then?
Would it not be simpler to just...transport me magically as you did before?

Only worried because Fall damage is the most lethal kind of damage

>> No.2012842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925802150.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012837
Lupul gives a nod.
Wheatley, call in a portal.

Another non-sequitur later, a portal opens in the Observatory.
Right through here, Lord Bowser.
I'll meet you on the other side.

>> No.2012843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537925864974.jpg -(649.7 KiB, 850x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
665244

>>2012839
She eventually sees that he's falling behind, and circles back around to fly beside him.
What's the matter, feeling a bit sluggish?
She flashes him a smile.
Come on, you can do it!
Home stretch!

>> No.2012844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926007224.jpg -(300.0 KiB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307243

>>2012841
Conjuring portals would bring every fairy and boggart converging on your position as soon as you landed.

The drop pods don't exert any magical effort, and they are perfectly safe.

>> No.2012845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926077699.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2012843
When she arrives she can see that Moto's definitely at the point where he's trying to take it nice and easy to make it back. However upon noticing that she returned to join him, Moto would smile at the Tengu.

Home stretch huh? Alright, let's finish this marathon together then!

At this point he'll start to put more into it. His energy might be running low but having her by his side makes him more willing to put 100% in.

>> No.2012846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926302392.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 722x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96116

>>2012842
I normally don't trust portals that I didn't make myself, but beggers can't be choosers. Let's see what this golf course has to offer!
Maybe I can take two strokes off my game while I'm there.
She'd say and walk through the portal with her tail dragging behind her.

>> No.2012847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926435533.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>2012840
He may have stamina but Amanda seems pretty content for now... though she could likely pull herself through another two or three rounds she knows there are others waiting for him.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Plus she's quite pleased with the wonderful 'meal' she got, the horny weasel surging with energy.
That's always goood....

>> No.2012848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926605408.jpg -(76.3 KiB, 850x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78151

>>2012845
That's the ticket!
She cheers him on as they pick up the pace and eventually reach their starting destination! Aya lands and gives a full bodied fist pump.
Woohoo!
Ya made it!

Last edited 18/09/25(Tue)21:50.

>> No.2012849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926649722.jpg -(39.1 KiB, 564x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40003

>>2012847
Broly will then gently lift her off her feet, in a princess carry. He knows where other rooms are so he takes her to another room. One that wasn't destroyed by the two of them

There he'll set her down so she can recover. He pets her head

"Recover your strength."

>> No.2012850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926696708.jpg -(178.6 KiB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182903

>>2012844
Fendril sighs a bit, it's not like he knows enough to give an argument
As you wish then.

The Paladin steps into the pod

>> No.2012851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926774402.jpg -(113.9 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116622

>>2012848
He'd land, feet hitting the dirt.

Woohoo! We did it!

Annnnnd, immediately sit as soon as he could, because that sounds nice right about now.

That was fun, but I definitely almost ran out of gas there. But I told you I wouldn't kiss the dirt.

>> No.2012852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537926792642.jpg -(43.1 KiB, 470x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44184

>>2012846
As Bowser steps through the portal, she'd find that she's stepping into a planet pretty much exactly like you'd expect from a planet named Deep Inferno. She steps through onto an island of obsidian, surrounded by grey rock with deep cracks from which shine through the glowing telltale sign of magma. There are mountains in the distance, but the entire thing is mostly barren, and incredibly hot. Also, a hydralisk slides out of the portal behind her.

Damn this place is hot...

>> No.2012853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537927012683.jpg -(279.6 KiB, 1429x1831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286290

>>2012852
What the heck is that supposed to be!?
She says, blinking at the Hydralisk.

It's hideous! It looks like something Jr would drag home to keep as a pet!

>> No.2012854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537927991622.jpg -(280.3 KiB, 1720x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286998

>>2012850
Have a safe trip, Mister Noblebright.
As Fendril steps through, the iris closes and latches tight enough to hold out the vacuum of sphess. A mechanical, strangely buzzing voice comes over some unseen PA.

INITIATING DROP IN TWENTY SECONDS...
PREPARE FOR LOW ORBIT ENTRY.
TEN SECONDS...
FIVE.
FOUR.
THREE.
TWO.
ONE.
MARK.

And so Fendril feels his stomach launch up into his throat as gravity suddenly decides to take notice of the pod as it slithers free from its root tendrils aboard the Imperator, and drops into low orbit over Shadowmoore.

>> No.2012855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928126108.jpg -(37.6 KiB, 157x144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38503

>>2012854
Fendril is not scared...but man he sure does wish this was a Spelljammer or something else right now.

>> No.2012856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928146889.png -(545.8 KiB, 735x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558930

>>2012849
And she'd happily let herself get carried along with a wide smile on her face resting and basking in the afterglow before he'd lead her in and set her on the bed the lewd weasel laying back with her swollen belly.
Ahh I will... you enjoy yourself... I'll be watching psychiclly.

>> No.2012857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928375855.jpg -(470.5 KiB, 1361x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481838

>>2012853
It's a hydralisk from my Hive.
Comes the voice of Lupul psionically projected inside of Bowser's head.
None of my bodies can survive temperatures like that, so I'm controlling one that can. Hydralisks are incredibly resilient when it comes to atmospheric hazards. This way we can look around for something suitable without me burning up and screaming.

>> No.2012858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928407069.png -(678.6 KiB, 1000x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
694865

>>2012856
"I'll be here for a while yet. I'll come to see you afterward."

"Our children will be strong."

Broly strokes Amanda's chin and then exits the room. he's going to pay Fasha and Mara a visit first, then move on to Misray, and then the rest

And we can fade to all that, END

>> No.2012859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928465980.png -(289.9 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296906

>>2012851
And so ya didn't!
Good job there, flyboy.
She says, bending down to give him a thumbs up.
Take a breather, you earned it!
She's breathing heavily to, but Aya is quite used to flying. It was a hard day's flying, but certainly not enough to get her tapping out just yet.

>> No.2012860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928495377.jpg -(554.9 KiB, 900x1260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568229

>>2012857
Makes me wonder how they have a golf course here. If you'll burn up, so will the grass. That's a bummer.
Bowser says, having expected a lush and relaxing place to exist on a volcanic hellscape.

>> No.2012861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928602940.jpg -(27.6 KiB, 633x314) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28214

>>2012855
And so Fendril would enjoy the force of several gs pinning him to his seat as the pod enters high altitude from low orbit. There is a deafening roar as the pod drops into the planet's winds, and through the irises of the transparent 'windows', Fendril would be able to see a blackened landscape. Almost all light has been snuffed out by ash-thick clouds of pure black energy as the pod enters the canopy and disappears into a world of darkness.

>> No.2012862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928789065.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1305x1506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1789539

>>2012861
It's not...much to look at.
Fendril tries to lighten his own mood even as his teeth rattle in his head.

>> No.2012863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537928793483.jpg -(43.1 KiB, 470x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44184

>>2012860
Preliminary scans show that they just golf around the natural hazards. The air may clear up the further away we get from the actual lava floes. So you wanted to check out the golf course first, then?

>> No.2012864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929029449.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070

>>2012859
He'll return the thumbs up with one of his own and a smile.

Thanks. That really was a long trek to get you breathing pretty hard too, huh? Well if I keep working at it I'll be able to stay standing up when it's done just like you.

He'll nod, then look down at his clothes, which would be pretty sweaty again.

....And while a break would be nice, I think a shower would be the best option right now.

>> No.2012865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929083447.jpg -(6224 B, 284x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6224

>>2012862
No, it really isn't.
Comes the voice of Astar up at mission control.
Brace yourself, hero. Impact in ten seconds... five... four... thr-
CRASH

The drop pod impacts the ground at terminal velocity. Thankfully, the insides of the drop pod are made of a material that spreads out the force of the impact around itself, through its own muscle fiber. The pod itself is obliterated in a shower of purple goo, but everything inside of it is perfectly all right... besides being heavily rattled.
Oh dang. I gotta get this calibrated.

>> No.2012866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929185180.png -(161.0 KiB, 666x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164816

>>2012864
Sheesh, you're not wrong.
She wipes the sweat from her forehead, almost completely soaked if not for the altitude and speed drying her off almost as soon as she sweated. Having landed, however, it was certainly beading up.
I need one badly, and I got a bit of ways to fly yet back to mine.

>> No.2012867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929202814.jpg -(100.7 KiB, 815x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103147

>>2012863
If it's a good one sure, but otherwise let's stick with the terraforming plan so I can get the show on the road. As much as I like the idea of a relaxing vacation, there's work to do.

>> No.2012868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929373594.jpg -(283.1 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289863

>>2012867
...Scans show that there's just one hole here. Apparently the entirety of the course spans several different worlds... interesting, but I don't think it'll serve our cause to check it out just yet.

At any rate, if you want to find a suitable location, well... look around.
Anything grabbing your eye?
Do you want to check out different parts of the planet?
Or is this a dud?

Its all on your taste, Lord Bowser.

>> No.2012869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929634847.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

And so we find the Leech King's main body coming back down from the Observatory, wandering the castle proper.
Man this is getting to be such a headache...

>> No.2012870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929769078.png -(386.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395469

>>2012868
Bowsette looks around.

Does this planet even have residents?
She asks.

You said there's probably better spots away from the lava flow, but I'm thinkin' it'd be more productive if we get a look at my potential subjects first and foremost. It won't do if I'm the only one who can stand here.

Plus you said you can terraform it anyway, so by my thinkin' I can take any planet and make it the way I want it. Right?
She starts to grin.

Because if that's the case, i don't gotta be so picky!

>> No.2012871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537929831699.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2012866
Well I'd offer to let you come to my place and use my shower but I wouldn't have any clothes to give you afterwards.

Cause honestly who likes wearing sweaty clothes after they showered.

>> No.2012872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930088891.jpg -(833.7 KiB, 1500x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
853740

>>2012865
The company is appreciated at least.

Despite the rough landing, once everything comes to a still, Fendril will be kicking his way out of the pod and onto the surface.

>> No.2012873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930167724.jpg -(228.7 KiB, 590x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234199

>>2012870
None of Wheatley's scans show this planet to have any form of native life... it seems the only activity this place gets is the visitors to that one hole of golf... for some reason.
He gives a spiny shrug.
But you're right in that we can terraform it however you like, if this is the one you want.

>> No.2012874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930242574.png -(327.5 KiB, 632x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335314

>>2012871
You got a robe?
I can always just wash them at your place... unless you don't have a washer.
Like some kind of savage.
She says, playfully.

>> No.2012875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930358641.jpg -(205.7 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210667

>>2012873
No life? That's a waste. It's harder to subjugate visitors who are used to a free pass.
She rubs her chin.

I'm curious about this hole you keep talking about though. Let's check that out before we terraform this place. I might have a use for it yet.

>> No.2012876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930389080.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 550x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148997

>>2012874
Yeah I got both. I'll run a small load when we get there.

He'll stand up.

Thankfully my place isn't too far. A nice feels good about now.

>> No.2012877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930425446.jpg -(16.0 KiB, 620x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16337

>>2012872
Just watch your step out there. You're near the bluffs where Purity usually surfaces. It's a plain, but it ends in some nasty looking cliffs. I know its dark down there, but don't get too close to the edge or else... well, splat. Light sources are risky, too. Purity is a big source of light, so something could mistake you for it if you cast anything illuminating. It can scare away some of the smaller nuisances, like the boggarts, but it can attract something big and nasty if you're unlucky.

>> No.2012878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930499749.jpg -(470.5 KiB, 1361x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481838

>>2012875
...The hole of golf. There is only one hole here.
They come here to golf for one hole, and then leave. I don't really understand it, but I'm not in the habit of asking questions about different worlds, because the answer is usually something silly.

>> No.2012879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930576247.png -(28.1 KiB, 687x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28781

>>2012876
Guess we got ourselves a plan, then!
She does a dramatic pose, as she is wont to do.
Lead the way, flyboy!

>> No.2012880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537930752521.png -(622.1 KiB, 1024x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636985

>>2012878
Obviously, but if the hole is in a volcano or the middle of a lake of lava... or in the middle of a lake of lava inside of a volcano, then I can come back later to claim the area or...
She mumbles to herself and then clears her throat.

Look I'm just curious about it! I like cool things!
If it's just a boring hole in the ground, we can move on.

>> No.2012881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537931237000.jpg -(13.2 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13485

>>2012880
Well it's just across this obsidian flow...
Lupul says before he heads off. They trek for a bit over the glassy terrain before they crest over a ridge and a large golf course comes into view. Far more than one meager hole, it seems that an entire 18 hole course has been erected, complete with stone dragons and lava hazards.

...Wheatley has just informed me that he thought one hole meant one hole to the center of the planet's core. The actual golf course is a complete course for and entire game to be played. My apologies, Lord Bowser.

Last edited 18/09/25(Tue)23:07.

>> No.2012882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537931439977.jpg -(337.9 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346042

>>2012802
No, it never has, has it?~
Says the white rabbit with a giggle before she slides into the bath after him. He'd feel her lean on his back, putting her light weight on him.
I can vouch for that~

>> No.2012883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537931626496.png -(1.4 MiB, 1029x1449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1468589

>>2012881
Huh... Neat.
Bowsette nods with approval.

It's too bad that there ain't anyone else alive here to enjoy it. I'm a little more impressed, but at least I have some ideas. Let's go find someone to subjugate now!
She'd say after having looked at the course.
I am so coming back to this place with Jr later, and Peach of course. It'll be a family trip!

>> No.2012884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537931749221.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 382x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26334

>>2012882

He smirked reaching behind him to grab her ass

"Damn right you can"

>> No.2012885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537931759927.jpg -(546.2 KiB, 1195x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559297

>>2012877
I don't really have anything to aid with night vision so it's a risk I might have to take.

The Paladin reaches into a pouch on his belt, clearly some sort of bag of holding and removes...a flashlight. Guy knows when a modern method is more useful.

Now then it's just a matter of direction.

>> No.2012886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932019848.jpg -(43.1 KiB, 470x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44184

>>2012883
He turns over to Bowser.
...So I take it you're choosing this planet?
There's lots of work to be done before we find people to actually work. I mean you have to choose a location, or are you literally taking over the golf course?

>> No.2012887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932058058.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2012879
Let's head over then.

He'll nod and walk over to his place, which wouldn't take long to get to. He'll head to the door of his place, opening it to let her inside.

Come on in. Door to my bathroom's the last one down the hallway to the right.

>> No.2012888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932136529.png -(2.0 MiB, 1008x1579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2091698

>>2012886
All of the above. You gotta have big ambitions to get big results. Plus you seem resourceful enough to speed things up. It'd take me weeks to get this far on my own.

>> No.2012889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932149742.png -(498.2 KiB, 1026x1492) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510136

>>2012884
He manages to grab a handful through the cotton panties. She hasn't taken any clothes off herself, yet.
Hmmmhmm~

>> No.2012890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932307631.jpg -(16.0 KiB, 620x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16337

>>2012885
Our sensors detect traces of white mana to your north. I suggest heading that way, it's along the cliffs, but really. Nothing else for it. Just keep that torch of yours to a dim setting and you shouldn't attract any unwanted attention. North is that way.

There would be a light metallic pinging in Fendril's head, but he would know which direction "that way" was after it faded. Psionics are fun.

>> No.2012891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932396714.jpg -(544.6 KiB, 850x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557694

>>2012887
She walks in, taking note of his living place and nodding around.
You know, I pretty much expected it would look like this.
She says with a lighthearted, teasing laugh.
So down there? All righty!
She says, breezing down the hall and enters the bathroom! Soon the sounds of running water would be accompanied by a thick layer of steam.

>> No.2012892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932588783.jpg -(271.4 KiB, 650x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277946

>>2012890
Fendril gives a short wave up towards the sky and then starts walking north with the light in one hand and his other resting on the sword.

>> No.2012893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932685654.jpg -(5684 B, 296x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5684

>>2012889
"Oh?...The fuck are these?...."

He traced his fingertips along the fabric

"These new, boo?"

>> No.2012894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932779563.jpg -(23.7 KiB, 800x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24237

>>2012892
And so Fendril would walk and walk, careful not to fall down the sheer cliff to his inevitable PC doom from falling damage, and soon a light not from his torch starts peaking over the cliff from a distance ahead.

White mana surging through the sensors. Look alive, Fendril. Radio going dark. Don't need to spook it.
Says the voice of Astar before everything inside of Fendril's head goes silent as he's cut off from the Hive Mind frequency.

>> No.2012895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537932946365.png -(681.0 KiB, 960x1402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697375

>>2012893
She presses himself up against him with a giggle.
You know it, big boy~

>> No.2012896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933403830.jpg -(8638 B, 276x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8638

>>2012888
Yeah, well to make this even remotely livable, we're going to need some special materials...

Materials I am fresh out of, actually.
Luckily, materials that can be mined through copious amounts of wanton destruction, which you are singularly suited to help procure, Lord Bowser.

>> No.2012897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933493309.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>2012891
Well his place would be pretty chill. Living room has a couch, some recliners, a pretty good entertainment system, bookshelf, as well as other odds and ends. Oh, and there's also plants growing everywhere.

Kitchen could be seen on the other side from where the hallway to the bathroom was, looking like it's seen a lot of use over the years, but as at least kept nice and clean.

When she gets to the bathroom, she'll find that's nice and big at least, with a big shower stall area as well as a separate bathtub.

As for Moto, he'd grab a nice clean fluffy robe and place it outside the bathroom for Aya.

>> No.2012898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933589132.jpg -(12.6 KiB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12922

>>2012895
He grabbed another handful, jiggled it and slapped her ass~

"Fucking tease"

>> No.2012899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933623634.jpg -(66.7 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68342

>>2012897
Well Aya is not in the habit of closing doors, so when he goes to put that robe by the bathroom, the only thing blocking his view of her is the steam and his own willpower, and she doesn't take super hot baths so there's not a lot of steam.

>> No.2012900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933646033.jpg -(96.9 KiB, 750x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99266

>>2012896
So show me what to smash and I'll smash it!

...But don't ask me to drill nothin' I don't think this body will actually fit inside my shell anymore.

>> No.2012901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933698631.jpg -(312.2 KiB, 850x1371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319649

>>2012898
She leans in to kiss his earlobe.
Is it teasing if you're free to take it at any time?
I think the word is "tempting", and well. I am a youkai, so tempting mortals is what I do~

>> No.2012902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537933852874.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2012899
Well Moto has the willpower to try to not intentionally see her naked. However he's not against talking to her.

Robe's here. Want me to grab your clothes and throw them in the wash?

>> No.2012903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537934000157.png -(81.1 KiB, 580x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83042

>>2012901
"Hmm..."

He smirked

"How about you get over here and show me what that mouth can do~"

>> No.2012904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537934792617.jpg -(283.1 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289863

>>2012900
Actually, smashing is precisely what I need you to do.
The metal we need is being mined in a planet controlled by an entity called the Combine. My drones can extract this metal, but we do need someone to distract the Combine while we mine their nodes.

Tell me, Lord Bowser.

Can you fight a spaceship?

>> No.2012905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935082037.jpg -(292.6 KiB, 1640x1521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299653

>>2012904
That doesn't sound like Smashing to me, but if I say Yes can I do it anyway?

>> No.2012906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935090052.jpg -(148.0 KiB, 939x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151582

>>2012902
Yeah, just toss 'em in whatever.
Aya calls from the shower.
They're arachne silk, so they don't ever stain. You can wash the whites in a few gallons of blood and I'm pretty sure they won't stain...

...I mean, not that you would. But still.
Just sayin'.

>> No.2012907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935336190.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97532

>>2012906
Well I wouldn't wash them in blood even if I had a bucket of blood sitting around somewhere. Still that silk sounds like pretty good stuff. Is it comfy too?

He'll leave the Robe somewhere inside now, and pick up her clothes.

>> No.2012908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935341126.png -(434.0 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444419

>>2012903
Thought you'd never ask~
She says before stepping around in front. She slowly gets to her knees, and opens her mouth wide before taking him deep, directly into her practiced throat.

>> No.2012909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935470436.jpg -(43.1 KiB, 470x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44184

>>2012905
...The general line of thought is that I need you to smash a spaceship.

The Combine will send out the alarm as soon as they know we're taking their metal. My drones cannot protect themselves, and I cannot divert any forces to protect them because they are deployed elsewhere.

If you want your metal, you'll have to fight off the Combine while my drones gather the metal, and the Combine is sure to react with ground troops and aerial support.
Do you think you can handle something like that?

>> No.2012910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935616532.jpg -(201.9 KiB, 718x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206754

>>2012908
He grunted and rested a hand on the top of her head

"Dayum boo...."

He bucked his hips

>> No.2012911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935623797.jpg -(216.9 KiB, 850x1110) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222118

>>2012907
Oh yeah, arachne silk has pretty much replaced all of my clothes. Can't find anything else for comfort, durability, and style. They're pretty much perfect clothes...
Ayas voice fades as Moto takes her clothes to be washed. After Moto puts in the soap and sets the machine, he'll turn around to find a naked, dripping Aya. Eyes up here, Moto.

So do you even own conditioner, or are you one of those guys who uses the same kind of soap for everything from your hair to your cock?

>> No.2012912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935860697.jpg -(425.8 KiB, 900x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436055

>>2012911
I wouldn't mind getting something for myself made of this stuff. Sounds like it'd be pretty nice to have...

He'll finally notice Aya going by him, his eye looking over her quickly before turning and pointing to a few bottles.

I usually use the same thing for everything but I have a bottle of Conditioner over there.

>> No.2012913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537935933550.jpg -(324.0 KiB, 871x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331758

>>2012910
She's practiced enough that Tewi's throat distends to take every bit, and soon her lips are kissing the base of his length. She's done this enough times that she's quite used to it, and her ears twitch under his touch. This isn't her first rodeo.
Hmmmmm~

>> No.2012914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936021997.jpg -(113.4 KiB, 1024x1211) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116166

>>2012909
>>2012909
Oooh, you said "Fight" a spaceship, not fly one.
Ahem... That's simple! I'll fight them all until they realize that I, King Bowser, are too much for them to resist! Maybe they'll even surrender and join my new Empire!

>> No.2012915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936149970.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2012912
Oh great dragon...
She says, rolling her eyes and laughing.
You're like, a total savage.
Shaking her head, she grabs the bottle of conditioner, and returns to her shower. Enjoy the sight of her walking away.

>> No.2012916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936228904.gif -(34.5 KiB, 138x127) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35355

>>2012913
"Fuckin'...."

He grunted and his hips bucked again...He panted

>> No.2012917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936348935.jpg -(424.9 KiB, 600x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435070

>>2012915
Hey, it's all I need to get clean. It's not like I know anyone who would notice if I use conditioner.

He'll watch her walk away, then head to the laundry to start the laundry to wash her stuff, undressing completely and throwing his own wash in too.

>> No.2012918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936402813.jpg -(283.1 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289863

>>2012914
He goes silent for a bit, then shakes his head.
Does he mishear literally everything anyone says?

Right. Okay that's all well and good, but.
Listen when I say this, because this is very important:

Do not go easy on the Combine. Crush, maim, stomp, destroy. Do whatever it is you're best at, because they will not go easy on you. They basically die before surrendering, and if they get you, it will not be pretty. Don't let your guard down just because you think they might be useful minions. We'll get you minions eventually, but right now we have to take things step by step. Don't go skipping steps...
He says, trying his best to convey his message so that Bowser will not misinterpret his words, then gets an idea.

Think of it this way:

They will never understand the glory that is serving a King like Lord Bowser. They'll always choose to serve their own ruler, so they're better off being stamped out as a message to others who refuse to see your glory. Got it?

>> No.2012919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936508652.jpg -(123.5 KiB, 818x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126440

>>2012918
>>2012918
...Got it.
Bowser says.

So who's their ruler then, just out of curiosity?

>> No.2012920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936548337.jpg -(113.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115922

>>2012916
Hmhmm~
She gives a small, muffled laugh. The vibrations and contractions of her throat ripple along to milk him from base at her lips to the tip lodged right in her throat.

>> No.2012921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936689456.jpg -(131.7 KiB, 746x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134884

>>2012917
And so Aya eventually comes out of the shower, toweling off her hair. She'd put on the robe, but lets it hang open just a bit as she moves out of the bath.
Shower's free, flyboy.

>> No.2012922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936800475.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2012921
Moto would just have a towel wrapped around himself.

Alright. Feel free to help yourself to anything in the kitchen if you're hungry. I'll probably get something to eat when I'm out myself.

And so Moto will head off into the shower himself, to get nice and clean.

>> No.2012923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537936839546.jpg -(228.7 KiB, 590x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234199

>>2012919
Eh, it's one of those "secret leadership" organizations that no one knows or has ever seen for no reason.
He says complete with claw quotes.
Supposedly they're called The Advisors, but that might not even be true. They're probably all just a bunch of cowards too afraid to step into the light because they don't want to be held accountable for the hundreds of planets The Combine has enslaved.

Point is, they have this blue-grey metal that's really good for constructing big buildings that can resist lots of heat. We'll need it to build your castle.

>> No.2012924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937116084.jpg -(308.3 KiB, 1303x1633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315715

>>2012923
>>2012923
Pity! I was gonna add their names to a list of people I gotta clobber. Oh well~

How soon can we start?

>> No.2012925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937153309.png -(1.1 MiB, 1032x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1104503

>>2012922
All right, sure.
She nods, and moves out to the kitchen.
Whatcha got in here that doesn't require cooking?

>> No.2012926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937257405.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 540x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190578

>>2012925
He'll turn on the water but still call out from the bathroom.

I got snacks like chips and stuff, or you could make a good old PB&J. I think that's what I'll make for my snack.

Also it'll be getting steamy again in the bathroom, Moto fully in the shower by now.

>> No.2012927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937356258.jpg -(722.9 KiB, 904x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740220

>>2012926
And so when Moto got out of the shower, there would be a mostly naked tengu sitting at his table in front of a plate with a pb&j crust on it.
Maaan, I forgot how long washing machines take.

>> No.2012928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937455023.jpg -(8638 B, 276x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8638

>>2012924
I have to hatch the drones from the Hive, so it'll be a bit.
It's probably a "tomorrow chore."
He says with more claw quotes.

Anyway, we're probably better off calling it for today. Wheatley has to run the spectrometer to see where we'll get the best metal, and that always takes time to scan.
Not to mention I hardly want this to be my whole day...

>> No.2012929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937460544.jpg -(63.8 KiB, 500x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65298

>>2012920

Some pre would begin to pour into her throat as his cock began to twitch

>> No.2012930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937520067.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261119

>>2012927
Moto will come out in a robe himself, though it wouldn't be very well secured either.

Yeah. It still has to go through the dryer so it'll still be the better part of an hour.

He'll head to the kitchen to make a sandwich for himself.

Guess we'll have to think of something to kill some time.

>> No.2012931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937594628.jpg -(413.8 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423684

>>2012928
Hm... Not very productive then. I guess I'll retire to those libraries you were talking about and brush up on my Ancient Evil so I can unleash it on those Combine fellas!

>> No.2012932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537937935674.jpg -(406.9 KiB, 900x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
416645

>>2012929
She starts to bob her head up and down, draining all of it right into her throat as she continues to milk his cock with her lips.
Mmhmmm~

>> No.2012933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938014460.png -(967.5 KiB, 919x1482) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990687

>>2012930
Yeesh, that's a long time... Find something to do, eh?
She says, smiling.
Well, got any ideas?

>> No.2012934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938100601.jpg -(286.1 KiB, 550x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292942

>>2012933
Moto will take a bite of his sandwich, chewing and swallowing

Well first thing I'm gonna to is eat this. If you have any ideas for after, I'm game.

He'll smile at the tengu before going back to eating

>> No.2012935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938160065.jpg -(43.1 KiB, 470x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44184

>>2012931
Not my fault you picked the first one because you're impatient...

Well, we have a site for your castle. That's phase one complete. I'd say that's plenty productive, you just managed to complete way ahead of schedule because you're awesome. So now you have all that free time to do what you just said.
Wait, what did she just say? It's probably not important.
He says, then a blue portals opens again.
Back to the castle to prepare, then.

>> No.2012936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938378563.jpg -(211.5 KiB, 1024x1590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216531

>>2012935
>>2012935
You're right! I'm totally awesome! And I bet I can build something that combines way better than those Combines! I'll build a new MechaBowser one of these days and show 'em how it's really done~
She boasts out loud as she waltzes back into the portal.

>> No.2012937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938380262.jpg -(35.1 KiB, 163x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35958

>>2012934
She rolls her eyes with a laugh.
I dunno, my mind's drawing a complete blank!
She says innocently.

>> No.2012938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938432255.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012936
I am certain that you will, Lord Bowser.
Says the Leech King as Bowser waltzes back into the castle.
In the meantime, I do think it's lunch.

>> No.2012939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938450017.jpg -(20.4 KiB, 400x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20891

>>2012932
"NNnn...Fuck!"

He busts a nut into her mouth and down her throat

>> No.2012940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938516361.jpg -(338.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346704

>>2012938
LUNCH! What a great idea, there's nothing better than a meal after a nice long walk in the hot sun. Or Magma in this case!

>> No.2012941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938790639.jpg -(129.3 KiB, 595x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132371

>>2012939
Hmmmmmmmmm~
She takes him as deep as possible, swallowing it directly as he cums in her throat right down to her stomach. She pulls up on the last few spurts to catch a mouthful, which she holds on her tongue to show him as she comes up off of his cock.
Ahhh~

>> No.2012942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537938866072.jpg -(504.3 KiB, 1020x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516450

>>2012937
Moto will laugh a little bit.

Well that's fine. Just take your time to decide. I'm still eating after all.

>> No.2012943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939014397.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012940
Anything the good Lord Bowser is craving, or is it Chef's choice?
He asks, folding his arms behind his back.
I'm certain we could furnish you with a selection of exotic meats if you wanted to be adventurous.
Ask nicely and I might not decide to cum in your food.
Lupul thinks to himself as he imagines a grand number of scenarios to exact on Bowser for the indignity of his position. They're only fleeting fantasies, which quickly take a turn because Lupul can only exist with someone shaped like Bowsette in the realm of fantasy for so long without turning in that particular direction.

>> No.2012944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939160065.png -(310.6 KiB, 589x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318097

>>2012942
Aya takes a slow, deep breath, and stands up to toss her sandwich crust and place the plate in the sink.
Actually, I think I'm gonna head off. I've flown in less than this before. I'm sure it'll be fine.

>> No.2012945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939319799.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 800x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82005

>>2012941
"Good girl...Now swallow it all~"

>> No.2012946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939537395.jpg -(262.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268637

>>2012945
She takes a big gulp, and swallows. Then she opens her mouth to show not a trace of it left.
Ahhh~

>> No.2012947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939711532.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 900x808) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120476

>>2012946
"Good girl...Now, what shall I do next?"

>> No.2012948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939765726.png -(2.7 MiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2783512

>>2012943
>>2012943
I'm all for a good meaty meal! But I also like to eat healthy too. Big Meaty Salads for example~ Heh heh heh heh... I'll have to test the limits of your fabric thing another time.
Like celebrating the opening of my castle.

>> No.2012949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537939948252.png -(142.7 KiB, 606x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146103

>>2012947
She giggles
Whatever you want~
All of the rabbit holes are yours!

>> No.2012950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537940092687.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012948
Big, meaty salad.
Lupul says, blinking a few times.
Didn't know they made those, but I'm not a salad person...
He nods.
All right, I'll set the order right away, Lord Bowser.

>> No.2012951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537940276168.jpg -(188.7 KiB, 450x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193191

>>2012944
Oh.

Moto would frown a bit.

I was hoping maybe you'd like to spend some time here, maybe even the night with me. I just didn't want to seem like I was pushing for that sort of thing.

But if you'd like to go, I can't stop you.

>> No.2012952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537940293584.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60076

>>2012949
"Turn around and show me that gorgeous ass..."

>> No.2012953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537940354465.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 1108x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174043

>>2012950
You've never had a chicken caesar salad? Or a Strawberry Field Steak Tip Salad with balsamic vinegar?
She shakes her head.

It's the perfect way to balance a healthy diet when you're watching your figure. Which I think is really important with this frame in particular.
She looks herself over.

...I hope I don't have to pay too much attention to that stuff, I have other priorities.
She mumbles bitterly to herself.

Bah! Whatever. Where's your library?

>> No.2012954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537940802759.png -(443.2 KiB, 684x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453854

>>2012951
Her frown curls into a disapproving scowl, then she shakes her head.
Moto, I don't know what planet you're from, but people don't just go other people's houses to lounge around naked.

I was sitting there with my tits out, and you make a sandwich. Look, if you're so married to the good boy act that you're missing the clues, then it's time to man up.

I'm sorry I have more subtlety than a flying brick, but when I'm here in an open bathrobe with no underwear on, then you either need to be pushing for "that sort of thing", or I'm wasting my time, get it?

>> No.2012955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537941189699.png -(708.9 KiB, 1060x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725946

>>2012952
She turns around and shows him exactly as requested.
Like this?~
I know it makes your blood boil~

>> No.2012956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537941323980.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2012954
Look, I noticed the clues but the way I work is like this. Until I hear you say "I want this" then I won't really make a move. I'll flirt and all that good stuff before hand, but until you tell me that you want to be with me, then I won't go for it.

He'll take a deep breath, and sigh.

I'm sorry. It's just, I want to be sure before I go for something. I consider you a friend, and I'd have hated to go for it and it turned out you weren't interested.

>> No.2012957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537941366466.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012953
Well, certainly whatever you're doing for your figure is working. Your physique is absolutely stunning~
He says, forgetting his irritation for a moment as the opportunity to compliment a pretty girl overrides pretty much everything else in his brain.
At any rate, I suppose you'll take lunch in the library?
He takes a deep breath, and starts leading her out of the Observatory.
Perhaps I shall join you for one of these meaty salads. I must confess my experience with human food is rather limited...

I mostly drank blood for pretty much all of my life.

>> No.2012958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537941602310.jpg -(526.3 KiB, 864x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538969

>>2012956
She squints at him a little, wondering if he was serious.

...Moto, I don't want to be with you. I don't want to be with anyone. Not in the way I think you're talking about.

I'm interested in having sex with you, and I really can't make that any clearer than by being naked in your house... but I'm hardly looking to get serious. If we hooked up, it would be two friends having sex.

If that's not what you're looking for, then it's me who should apologize. I'm sorry.

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)02:00.

>> No.2012959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537941814189.jpg -(4.7 MiB, 2735x4670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4948525

>>2012957
>>2012957
Gross... Too much Iron is never good for your-... Wait did you call me Stunning?
For a moment she blushes.

Arrghh! I mean, of course I am! Even if I were in my original form I'd still be stunning!

>> No.2012960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942011833.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2012959
He nods, sagely.
I'm certain you are, Lord Bowser. I wasn't insinuating that you were not. I was just saying that this form here is certainly indicative of your radiant majesty.
He says, walking along.

It is the nature of underlings to recognize the stature of those above them, is it not? Ah, here we are...
And so they would come to the royal library, where a table has been set out with the foods previously described, as well as ones that weren't.

Will you be taking your meal in company, or should I leave you and the mirror to eat in peace?

>> No.2012961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942130808.jpg -(120.0 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122894

>>2012958
I see. I didn't know, but that's fine.

If you're interested in something just being physical, I'd enjoy that too.

He'll nod.

And you don't need to apologize. I guess I shouldn't have been trying to do anything more than casual with you from the get go after all.

He does still look a little down at her words. He always had a soft spot for the Tengu all these years.

>> No.2012962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942135546.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 894x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60076

>>2012955
He bit his lower lip and grunted...

"When was the last time I pounded that tiny tail hole of yours?.... And I mean pounding it raw?..."

>> No.2012963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942372251.jpg -(309.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316998

>>2012961
Yeah, I get it...
She takes a deep breath, letting it out slow and long.
I guess the mood's kind of gone now, though.

>> No.2012964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942456474.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1106161

>>2012962
She gives a long, pondering look before smiling mischievously.
I don't really remember, it's been so long~

>> No.2012965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942719971.jpg -(84.7 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86689

>>2012960
Hmph, well, you're a smart minion so I don't mind you keeping me company. Plus you probably know where the best books are on Ancient Powers and the like.
She said, clearing her throat again and staring at all the food.
That was fast...

>> No.2012966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942840221.jpg -(109.7 KiB, 619x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112291

>>2012964
He smirked and gave her ass a slap

"Good answer..."

He rubbed the tip of his cock up against her tiny little asshole

>> No.2012967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537942859990.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 700x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131329

>>2012963
Yeah, I guess it is.

He's feeling like quite a jerkass right about now, bringing up feelings and all that shit into this.

I would have still liked to spend the night with you, but if you don't feel it anymore, I suppose there's no point in trying to beat a dead horse.

>> No.2012968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537943358901.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012965
I actually don't.
Of course I do.
Shit.

But first, I suppose lunch is in order. Can't be researching ancient magic on an empty stomach you know.
Plus it'll give me time to ask Monarch...
And so he moves to pull out a chair, and awaits Bowser to take a seat so he can push it in.

>> No.2012969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537943449980.jpg -(403.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413644

>>2012968
Well, I guess it wouldn't do to get the books dirty. I like the way you think!
She said and took a seat. Her shell will probably break the back of it.

>> No.2012970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537943496853.jpg -(468.0 KiB, 703x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479278

>>2012966
Ahn, so rough~
She says, wiggling her ass at him as he lines up that tip. She arcs her back a little to make it easier for him.

>> No.2012971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537943761872.jpg -(185.0 KiB, 900x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189399

>>2012967
Yeah, this is... uh... this is more than a little awkward now.
She rubs the back of her neck, stretching as she walks out the door.
So. Umm. I'm... Yeah. I'm gonna go. Home.
...And probably die a little inside.

She says, her tone half-joking.
Put my clothes somewhere when they dry. It'll be good to have a spare set here... heh.
She says, turning back to him with an awkward wink.
Bye!
She anxiously gives a little wave, and then she rockets off into the night.

>> No.2012972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537943963148.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012969
And so Lupul ends up holding the ends of the broken chair back as yet another piece of furniture falls victim to the Koopa's shell.
Right, then...
He does his best to push in her chair with the remaining bits of back, and then takes a seat across from her. Things can probably fade to lunch and learning from here, because it's late.

>> No.2012973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537943983879.jpg -(50.6 KiB, 688x592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51846

>>2012970
He shoves his cock all the way in going balls deep from the get-go

>> No.2012974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537944133157.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 1000x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215999

>>2012971
Yeah....I'll put them....somewhere safe....

He doesn't even bother looking at her at this point. He really can't bring himself to anymore.

Take care.

He'll give a little wave when she heads out, but once she's gone he'll give a long sigh.

Even when I have good intentions I just crash and burn completely. Why do I even bother...

His spirit thoroughly shattered, he'll head to his bedroom to go and crash for the rest of the night

>> No.2012975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537947824730.jpg -(153.9 KiB, 576x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157576

>>2009744

As the lower part of her robes are removed there would be nothing on underneath

>> No.2012976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537948806650.png -(175.8 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179968

>>2012975
His hand slips to her love hole as her remaining clothes are removed, his finger gently brushing along her pussy lips, teasing her and savouring her soft skin, her lovely ass would feel his pants bulging as his member is fully reacting to her naked body on his lap
Going without panties, Hehe, you goto work like this?
he grins, shifting his hips around a little as his boner pokes hard

>> No.2012977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537949239072.jpg -(60.2 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61685

>>2012976
"Of course I don't...Around here I rarely do..."

>> No.2012978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537949660370.png -(83.6 KiB, 300x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85656

>>2012977
Just wondering, kinda hot to think of you without more of the time.
he chuckles as he teases his finger between her folds, his other hand cupping her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze

>> No.2012979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537950771136.jpg -(54.5 KiB, 670x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55815

>>2012978
She leaned back against him and arched her back

>> No.2012980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537950940294.jpg -(235.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241575

>>2012979
as she did and pushed her breasts out in response to his touch, he moved his hands from her breasts up to her face and turned her to the side, leaning over her shoulder to kiss her, once her face was turned, he would shift his hips up, lifting her a little with him so he could start removing his pants, now becoming quite pained from the huge erection

>> No.2012981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537951937008.jpg -(258.2 KiB, 700x541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264385

>>2012980
She grunted and helped him free the beast from its fabric dungeon and panted her pussy starting to drip

>> No.2012982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537952217483.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159838

>>2012981
He gripped her hip and started to thrust his own, pushing the tip of his cock against her now wettening lips, letting her juices wet his shaft
Ah..ha...you were waiting for this..
It didn't bother him they were still in the main room, alone for the moment

>> No.2012983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537952463201.jpg -(94.7 KiB, 667x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96962

>>2012982
"Yes...Now stop teasing me..."

>> No.2012984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537952788430.png -(323.2 KiB, 836x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330970

>>2012983
With his dick now warmly soaked in her pussy juice, he grabbed her hips and lifted her up effortlessly and positioning her over his now throbbing dick before he slowly lowers her to get his tip between her soft folds...then slams her down while thrusting his hips up, making sure she got the message he wasn't teasing anymore! Her hole being spread by his large dick, himself feeling it and biting his lower lip
MMMMmmm!~

Also the things you find when you finally decide to update pics

>> No.2012985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537952958130.jpg -(242.2 KiB, 566x761) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248050

>>2012984
Her cunt tenses up holding his cock in a chokehold

"Yes!~"

>> No.2012986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537953167595.png -(238.4 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244110

>>2012985
As her hole grips his length he holds her firmly and starts to buck his hips, the smacking of their flesh heard throughout the surrounding rooms, his balls bouncing about along with them. Infact as they fuck his dick swells further with their growing lust
Ahh....haa..
he eventually starts lifting her off of his dick to the tip before dropping her back down again, letting her experience the pleasure of his dick fully entering her again and again while the leaking of their juices creates quite the smelling mess over the carpet and sofa

>> No.2012987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537953510075.jpg -(98.0 KiB, 832x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100375

>>2012986
"So good...So nice and hard...More!~"

>> No.2012988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537953790290.png -(267.9 KiB, 622x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274344

>>2012987
After a good while of plunging his length in and out of her all the way, he suddenly stands up from the sofa and drops to his knees, laying her on her back and pressing down on her much like that pic, her legs in the air and his crotch pressing down against hers, now she'd feel it extra deep as his thrusting gets faster and stronger, his balls smacking off her butt as his body glistening with sweat. Now he had her breasts to enjoy too as he fucked her with the sweet smell of their sex
Ah...haaaa~ You are great..

>> No.2012989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537954027910.jpg -(217.7 KiB, 700x542) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222912

>>2012988
Her pussy twitches and she wraps her legs around him

"Mmmmm your cock feels so good!"

>> No.2012990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537954243313.png -(62.6 KiB, 431x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64103

>>2012989
Hah, it's meant to! Ah...haa....like your heavenly body for a goddess~
he panted on as he fucked her, now her legs were wrapped around him the feeling of her skin around more of his body only spurred him on, giving him limitless energy to keep going, now his pace suddenly speeds up and his cock starts to swell and grow hotter, his climax approaching
Ha...haa..nnn, it's..
He had no intentions of stopping or even pulling away!

>> No.2012991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537954712365.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 1358x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1996045

>>2012990
No way in Hell would he be able to pull out...Her pussy was too tight and her legs had a damned good grip

>> No.2012992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537954953089.jpg -(248.0 KiB, 539x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253932

>>2012991
NNnn...AHHHH~
With that, he fully committed and with a final few hard and deep thrusts the final deep push to her womb was made, pressing down HARD aon her hips, his cock erupts a stream of his jizz inside of her, hot, sticky and coming for a while, his sweaty body presses with hers as he goes
Ahhh...ahhhh~
As his cock swells erupting, he felt amazing, nothing beats this at the end of a day

>> No.2012993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537955249055.jpg -(60.8 KiB, 802x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62253

>>2012992
She soon climaxed and her body shivered and she panted soon just laying back and basking in it all...

>> No.2012994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537955486265.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 900x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102388

>>2012993
With the pair hitting their heights of pleasure, he rested with her a while, enjoying the afterglow of their sex...
Afterward, he'd lift her up and carry her to bed to rest up together, feeling heavily satisfied
and we can fade here after that long break!

>> No.2012995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537994081166.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114693

>>2012648
He will hold his cup out for Peach.
I'm not sure how but I will try and see what I can do about that.
So Peach, I am curious: Do you miss the familiar setting in your kingdom?

>> No.2012996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537994389187.jpg -(119.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122068

>>2012995
Peach smiles, filling his cup. Afterward, she'll guide Satan over to the bench overlooking the large pond. The crystal clear waters showing a colorful array of koi fish!

"...To be honest. I can't say if I miss it or not. But I do think about everyone every knows and then."

despite being such a fluffball, Peach still has had her fair share of corruption. And it has changed her in more ways than one

She'll smile sweetly

"I'm happy here, with you. ...You're all I need now. As long as I have you, it doesn't matter where I am."

>> No.2012997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537995127488.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 600x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91963

>>2012996
He gets guided, like giant monster being brought out from the darkness. He watches those little fish and thinks away.
Ahaha, you're a sugarcoated women they may kill me with such sweetness!
I will however will bring a piece of your home here.

>> No.2012998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537995579833.jpg -(82.2 KiB, 690x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84139

>>2012997
Peach giggles and she'll snuggle against his side

"Thank you. It'll be a very nice surprise!"

Peach will drop fish food into the pond. And the hungry koi fish all scatter eating what they can

>> No.2012999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537996497931.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 343x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114880

>>2012998
You're going to have to tell me what's in your world...
He says rubbing the back of his head

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)17:14.

>> No.2013000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537997171155.jpg -(298.6 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305792

>>2012999
"Where to start..."

Feeds the fish some more, and then sets the fish food down. Peach smiles at her husband

"Well..."

She'll start of listing a few common power-ups and their effects. Like the Mushroom, the flower, and the Super Leaf (Tanooki Leaf)

"Just to name a few."

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)17:26.

>> No.2013001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537998293514.png -(51.4 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52664

>>2013000
The big crimson oni is confused. Just what kind of items are these things? Magic is such grey area it sometimes confuses Satan. He scratches his head.
I'm surprised how normal these things sound...You're world is a strange place.
He scratches his chin
But...I am still curious.

>> No.2013002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537998629415.png -(391.9 KiB, 550x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401317

>>2013001
"Hehe, the Mushroom Kingdom is a very amazing place! ...But it would often come under attack by the dastardly Bowser and his Minions. I would often get kidnapped too."

"But we used their power to help us save the day."

She smiles again and ponders something

"Hmmmm~ I can sate your curiosity. I did bring some with me I keep for a rainy day."

Peach then bowls her hands and a soft white glow appears. And then reveals a Super Leaf

"Boop~"

She'll press it against Satan and then poof! he's got Tanooki ears and a tail to match!

"Now you can fly!"

>> No.2013003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538000316986.jpg -(259.2 KiB, 821x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265383

>>2013002
Wha-
He goes poof. The muscular oni is confused as the dust settles and finds himself with fluffy ears and a tail. It makes him look less menacing.
...
Really now? How does that work with this...thing?

>> No.2013004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538000682371.png -(268.9 KiB, 664x1016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275394

>>2013003
"You look so adorable my King~"

Peach giggles, she couldn't help it

"It's simple. All you need to do is have a running start and wag your tail up and down, try it."

And if Satan attempts to move his tail and ears. he'll find that he already has full control of his new additions

>> No.2013005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538001519123.jpg -(101.9 KiB, 590x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104334

>>2013004
It doesn't bother him much...But he will worry if people start thinking he's not a blood thirsty monster!
I see...
His ears flicker a bit and points his new tail up. With that he gives himself a running start! With building up momentum, he takes a jump.
W-Woah, amazing!

>> No.2013006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538001879717.png -(132.5 KiB, 600x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135724

>>2013005
He'll be able to freely soar through the air! ...As long as he moves his tail, however, it will drain his stamina doing so. But Satan has so much of it, it's likely he won't notice any drain

Meanwhile Peach claps her hands, pleased he's taking to this well

"See? It's easy and fun too!"

>> No.2013007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538002394692.png -(565.5 KiB, 800x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579109

>>2013006
Not sure if this already happened but imagine if The Hulk could fly. He speeds around in the sky with his right arm straight out until he flies right back down.
Amazing, this type of magic is full of surprises.

>> No.2013008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538002946948.gif -(83.1 KiB, 454x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85049

>>2013007
"Mhm~! Although if you get hurt by something. You'll be fine, but you'll lose your magic power in exchange. So you'll need to be careful."

>> No.2013009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538003064750.jpg -(157.0 KiB, 400x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160758

>>2013008
What? These powers have a drawback? Shame but useful.
He nods and crosses his arms over his chest.
From just that I will bring as many of these mementos for you!

>> No.2013010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538003464682.png -(757.3 KiB, 700x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
775448

>>2013009
"They do...but~ You can use as many as you want so long as you have them with you."

"We'll be able to use them for the betterment of Kilvas~! We can help and protect our people."

Peach then goes over to her husband and hugs him tightly, nuzzling into his abdominals because she's way smaller than he is

>> No.2013011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538004841565.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 600x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91963

>>2013010
Peach is too much. A monster being tamed like that but he sees a lot of potential in the Peaches. He proceeds to pat her head.
Ahaha...These fluffy ears would be amusing to see on one of my soldiers. Lets head inside, I feel more relaxed.

>> No.2013012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538005064053.jpg -(76.1 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77942

>>2013011
Perhaps one day he'll learn about Peach's true power...

"Hehehe~♥"

Peach is happy with this. Once again she'll hug his arm, now that he's had his drink and the fishes are fed. Satan will still have his Tanooki features too

"Yes, my king."

Such an obedient wife

>> No.2013013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538006405764.jpg -(385.0 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394208

>>2013012
We can fade her finally with them going inside and Satan may or may not get grabby. He will have one of his servants giggle at his new features. The women will make fun of the manly oni

>> No.2013014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538007363569.png -(265.5 KiB, 728x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271864
>LIKE A MILLION YEARS AGO
>Also I got no idea where the last post is so I'll just wing it from memory

Bibi cautiously got onto the bed, giving Lupul an unsure look, she wobbled her way around the cushioned surface of his blankets, before sitting down in front of him.
Really...? You'd let me sleep in your bed? I mean, you're a king, no? Is that really okay?

>> No.2013015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538007841429.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2013014
He nods.
Of course. I don't mind, heh. I hardly sleep anyway...
Pause.
Well, I hardly ever get any sleep in this bed. It's usually reserved for... other things. Ahem.

>> No.2013016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538008171842.jpg -(486.3 KiB, 1180x2142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497935

>>2013015
Oh...? Huh??
She looks up at him with big googly eyes, blinking a few times and tilting her head with a puzzled look. For a succubus, she was pretty clueless, most likely to the point of earning herself the title of Failure.
Where do you sleep, then? And what do you do here?

>> No.2013017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538008652096.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2013016
Lupul takes a deep breath, stretching out on the bed. He'd already fallen back onto it, and just kind of gazes up at the canopy.
Mostly lewd things.
He says plainly, he figures a succubus would at least be familiar with those, even a failed one.

As for actual sleep, I don't get much of that. A bit of an insomniac, I am.

>> No.2013018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538009079996.png -(100.6 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102969

>>2013017
Oh... Oh! I see!
She plops onto her stomach next to him, face in her hands as she gives him a smirk that's trying really hard to be smooth but just ends up looking like a goblin grinning at him.
I get it now~ Hehehehh~

And really? I thought guys fell asleep as soon as they'd, um, y'know... Finished.

>> No.2013019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538009165604.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2013018
Some do.
He says, nodding.
I've never actually had that problem... but then again I've never been one to sleep much. Unless I go all out. If I go all out, then I can usually fall asleep afterwards... but few people can handle such a thing.

>> No.2013020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538009909038.png -(22.0 KiB, 299x260) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22483

>>2013019
Ah...
She frowns a little, looking off to the side briefly.
I, er, I have the opposite problem, see. There's only a few people I can handle, if you know what I mean.
The little failure then takes a deep breath, before plopping her face down into the blankets and letting out a long, sad sigh.

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)20:58.

>> No.2013021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538011891379.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2013020
It takes him a moment to get it, but he eventually nods.
Oh...

Ouch, I can imagine that's not very conducive to your work as a succubus.

>> No.2013022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538014620574.jpg -(203.3 KiB, 1280x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208200

>>2013021
Yeah...
Looking back up, she shakes her head and adds:
That's probably where my title came from. I can't even please men.

... Except if they're creeps and weirdos, but that's another story.
She mutters, shuddering slightly as she recalls past experiences.

>> No.2013023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538014934409.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2013022
...Really?
You have a small body so you're deemed a failure?
What a harsh system.
There's an entire church in Aurora based around getting people to like bodies like yours. Flat and small.

>> No.2013024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538015496794.jpg -(172.1 KiB, 1280x1660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176259

>>2013023
It's not just that, like I said... The only humans I tend to attract are the same ones who end up in jail, if you know what I mean. Other demons don't care about me, and in general, I'm just not very good for much.
Bibi sits up and blinks at Lupul a few times, pausing briefly as if to make sure she understood him correctly.
... Wait, what? A church that converts people into pedophiles? How's that allowed?

>> No.2013025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538015626000.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2013024
Well I did tell you that this place is run by demons... and some of those demons happen to be succubi who look like little girls.

This world operates under very different rules, Bibi.
I'm not even sure rape counts as a crime anymore. Most people seem to use it as a sort of... handshake.

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)22:33.

>> No.2013026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538015952103.png -(127.7 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130742

>>2013025
Oh, riiight. Right, I keep forgetting not every underworld looks like a wasteland with smoke, fire, and skeletons everywhere. I don't like skeletons, they're spooky.

With another deep sigh, she slumps forward a little.

So... You think I may have a chance after all, then?

>> No.2013027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538016089166.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2013026
Of course.
He says, reaching out to pat her on the head.
Besides, if you really want to learn how to please a male, then you really ended up in the right place.

There quite literally is no one more suitable in the cosmos to teach you, heheh.

>> No.2013028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538016352977.jpg -(84.6 KiB, 535x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86613

>>2012869
Hey Leechy you know whats an even bigger headache? That sudden feeling when you're suddenly THRUST THROUGH THE CASTLE AT HIGH VELOCITIES SPINNING THROUGH THE HALLS AS IT GOES ALONG!

Got him~!

Spiffy would giggle as she vanished into one of her secret passages. Pranks on the Leech King these days have to be quickly timed and spontaneous. He can read minds so if you minimalize the time he has to read a brain then things can definitely happen. It's fairly clear that the Jetpack has a destination. Or perhaps it's wild and erratic movements will lead Leechy to believe otherwise.

>> No.2013029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538016675367.png -(12.0 KiB, 156x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12266

Jenna, Bren, and Laura were all planning to go out together. However during the planning Laura got a little mischevious.

Jenna: Laura whaddya doin' with Benny?

Laura: Whaaaaaaaat~? I can't show your tub of lard a little attention?

Jenna: Kinda weird ta take a cat out ta an ice cream place though.

Laura: Hmmm... You're right. But there is one thing.

Jenna: What's that?

POOF!

Laura turned Jenna into a little kid again and hefted her fat cat onto the grumpy loli. Loli Jenna being small and twiggy fell under the weight of her fatass cat and try to get him off immediately. The cat wasn't budging especially with how he was purring all over her.

Laura: Run for it Bren!

And so Laura and Bren ditch Jenna under her fat cat while she makes loli struggling noises.

>> No.2013030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538016679781.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2304x2304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2014886

>>2013028
And so the Leech King has gone rocketing off at terminal velocities thanks to the rocket fuel propulsion of the jetpack.
OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Cue a sustained leechy scream as his world becomes a blur of cobblestones. Sure, you had to get up pretty early to pull a fast one on old leechy, but Spiffy didn't sleep, and she knew his weaknesses. A formidable enemy indeed.

>> No.2013031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538016789838.jpg -(79.6 KiB, 344x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81552

MEANWHILE at Castle Demonbutt™
Razu wandered into her not-so-private lounge, only to find the giant holographic TV had been left on some random show she didn't care about. Glancing over to the couch in the dim glow of the screen, she spotted what had all the looks of a large plushy sprawled over against the armrest.
... Huh?
Did someone forget this here?
Approaching the red critter, the demon gave the entity a closer look.
It looks so real...
Deciding to get to the bottom of this, she went to unceremoniously pick up the stuffed animal into her arms and hold her against herself, surprised at its heft and texture, and just how floppy it is.
It even feels like a small person, too! Whose doll is this?
And so, unless Jam were to wake up and let the demon in on the fact that she was in fact not a toy, Razu will simply walk off with her in her arms, trying to find out who she belongs to.

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)22:53.

>> No.2013032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538016834821.jpg -(54.0 KiB, 480x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55297

>>2013029
And so the fat cat is deposited unceremoniously into the arms of loli Jenna, and offers no help in the matter save for an indignant
Mrow?

>> No.2013033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017109661.jpg -(65.4 KiB, 412x418) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66994

>>2013031
All that movement and stuff did rouse the small red...whatever she is. To wake up while in Razu arms and possibly being held/pressed against her chest

So with a small yaw/squeak, Jam opens her eyes slowly. Only to notice she's in motion and feels restricted

"Mmmngh...h-huh...?"

Sleepily looks up and sees Razu's face

"HEY, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME???"

>> No.2013034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017235076.png -(115.5 KiB, 478x490) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118230

>>2013027
A-Ah, really? You'd teach me??
As he pets her head, Bibi reaches for his wrist and grabs onto it gently, rubbing her fuzzy skull into his hand.
T-Thanks! You're the best! Maybe I could finally be a real succubus one day, and not a failure!

>> No.2013035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017482730.jpg -(133.5 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136663

>>2013030
Spiffy would follow the screaming Leech King Rocket as best she could through the passages until it dumped her off into the mana pools. Was this a cruel way to test a remote control function of her jetpack? Maybe. But the important thing is that she'd never purposely hurt leechy. But the one thing she did need to do was at least open the door to the changing room of the mana pool so he could at least swing through the door that doesn't have a latch and land right into the pools causing quite a splash. Upon him surfacing he's met with the most mischievous maid with a big grin.

How nice of you to join me!

>> No.2013036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017638726.png -(18.1 KiB, 199x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18513

>>2013032
Benny...! Get offa me...!

She doesn't have her explosive strength so trying to bench press Benny's fat ass off of her isn't workinng. She tries rolling out of it, wiggling, and struggling but the fat seems to follow her wherever as she makes more adorable loli noises.

>> No.2013037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017674754.jpg -(104.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107242

>>2013034
As she rubs her head into his hand, Leechy takes the opportunity to shift into one of his smaller forms.
I think this should make us a little more compatible, hehe. You know, given that little obstacle of yours.
This form's a lot smaller proportionally. So yeah, I think I can help teach you a few things.
He gives her a little flick on her head.
Just don't go calling yourself a failure.

>> No.2013038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017706776.jpg -(42.6 KiB, 176x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43578

>>2013033
Razu doesn't immediately register once the critter begins to stir awake, but once she finally yells out, she jolts in place and nearly drops Jam onto the floor.
... GAH!!
You're alive!?
Holding her away from herself, the demon looks up and down at the squirmunk in her grasp, frozen in shock for a moment.
I thought you were just a big stuffed animal! Like one you'd win at a fair or something!
After probably long enough for Jam to comment on it, Razu realizes she still hasn't let go of her, and so she sort of awkwardly puts her down onto her feet, before taking her hands away and looking around as if she'd just been caught shoplifting.
Well, uhh... Sorry about that.

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)23:08.

>> No.2013039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017795862.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2013035
And so he erupts out of the water like a scared dolphin, sputtering and spitting water as his robe gets drenched.

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

He takes a moment to gather his bearings, looking around confused as Spiffy's words settle in.
...Spiffy...
He says, panting. Realization dawns on his face as he pieces the puzzle together, and heaves a sigh. Realizing he'd been had, he slumps a bit.

Wouldn't miss it...
He coughs up a bit of water.
...For the world, my dearest.

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)23:09.

>> No.2013040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538017995196.png -(65.0 KiB, 160x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66559

>>2013038

>Squirmunk

STOP

Poor Jam, she's so small and stuff. After she's let down Jam will look up at Razu and crosses her arms

"...Well, its fine I guess. Now you know and junk! Mmm...I thought Simone was the only one that will end up calling me that too."

>> No.2013041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538018059112.jpg -(5480 B, 283x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5480

>>2013036
Benny does not respond, and instead makes himself comfortable by sitting down almost completely on top of the tiny Jenna. He appears to have mistaken her for some kind of magic fingers cat bed, what with how she's massaging his fat and all. Jenna makes an awesome cat bed, and Benny is of the opinion that she should keep doing that instead of making all those stupid human noises.

Prrrrr...

>> No.2013042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538018213400.png -(60.0 KiB, 565x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61485

>>2013037
...!?
As Lup shifts in front of her, Bibi jumps away from his hand out of instinct. She gives him a wide-eyed look and blinks repeatedly as if suddenly unsure about the whole deal.
I, I... Uh, how did you...? Wait, so you're not...? I'm confused.

Is something bad gonna happen to me now?
She asks, not because Lupul gave her any reason to doubt him, but just because anytime someone'd spring something on the little failure, it usually meant bad news for her.

>> No.2013043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538018457420.jpg -(104.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107242

>>2013042
I guess that depends on your definition of "bad."
He says with a mischievous grin... then bursts out into laughter.
Heha, no.

I'm still me, I can just change what shape I am. It's a really long story and kind of gives people a headache, so I don't generally bother telling the whole thing. But yeah, I am a shapeshifter.

>> No.2013044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538018711530.jpg -(252.5 KiB, 800x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258511

>>2013040
Razu can't help but smile as the cute critter harumphs at her.
Oooh, so you belong to Simone after all- I mean, you're friends with Simone. I see, I suppose that makes sense, she's naturally attracted to anything small and cute. I can definitely see why she'd take a liking to you, hehe.

Extending her hand down at the chiprrel, the demonbutt introduces herself.
Name's Razu, by the way.

>> No.2013045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538018929105.png -(90.2 KiB, 266x257) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92353

>>2013044

"W-Whoa, so you're THE Razu?"

Replied Jammy Jams. Implying she's heard of Razu before. So her expression softens a little

"...You know, Simone's talked a lot about you. So it's nice to finally get to meet you...um...Simone's and I, we're girlfriends you see, I'm Jam."

She feels a warmth in her chest when she said that, she'll also blush a little

Last edited 18/09/26(Wed)23:28.

>> No.2013046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538019407713.png -(382.7 KiB, 1101x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391871

>>2013043
Uhhh...
She gulps at his initial response, but then lets out an awkward laugh to go along with his.
H-Hah, good one.

Well, okay then. But that's cool though. Man, if I could shapeshift, I'd turn into a super busty and sexy succubus!
It'd probably be like cheating though, so I dunno...

>> No.2013047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538019606238.jpg -(106.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108624

>>2013046
Lupul nods, thoughtfully.
Ah, so there's a sense of honor there. I can respect that.
Well, heh. Maybe you'll get there one day, Bibi. Probably faster if I'm gonna teach you stuff.
Nod nod.
Anyway, we got plenty of time, I'm sure, so don't you go worrying about that.

>> No.2013048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538019627769.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 528x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67687

>>2013039
Spiffy laughs and waddles through the water to give Leechy his hug.

Are you sure about that, because it looked like to me someone hasn't taken a break in a good minute~

You see how it works leechy? She might not have omnipresence but she can do it too!

>> No.2013049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538019871526.png -(12.6 KiB, 175x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12919

>>2013041
Benny!

She doesn't mind this as much when she's normal sized but god damn it this cat is fat! She continues to do all that she can to escape the gelatinous ball of fluff but she's just simply stuck. Not even her twiggy little legs can do much to get her leverage in this plight. She was however able to scoot herself at the very least so perhaps scooting her way towards the door is the answer!

>> No.2013050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538019947822.jpg -(147.9 KiB, 375x381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151401

>>2013045
Yup, that's me~

At first, Razu was just aiming for a handshake, but now that the preserve had let out the scoop about them being girlfriends, her attitude became a lot more curious and playful, like a highschooler about to get in on some mad gossip.
Oohoho~ Really now? Well then, you gotta tell me all about that!
Putting her arm around the fuzzy girl, Razu gave her a small squeeze against herself, as if to squeeze information out of her.
How did you two meet? Was it a love-at-first-sight kinda deal, or...?

>> No.2013051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538020300338.jpg -(96.9 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99199

>>2013047
Well, it's more like I don't wanna get punished for cheating, but that too, I guess.
Nodding back a few times, she adds:
But you're right. Maybe I'll become sexier the more sex energy I get from men! That'd make sense, right? Maybe?
With a small shrug, she moves on.
Either way, I'd like to learn stuff.

>> No.2013052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538020381700.jpg -(68.8 KiB, 800x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70405

>>2013050
And so Jam was pressed against Razu again!

"W-W-We met over in Rasputin's down in Aurora. It's an old-timey Russian cafe over in Little Russia. ...Where the Cold War's at but the coffee's hot."

"Th-That's their um...slogan and...stuff..."

"Big......."

It will be obvious to Razu that Strawberry is getting a little flustered

"We had coffee and talked...I-I'm an artist so she then asked for a commission... I liked her a lot already so it was on the house..."

".....I guess you can say it was love at first sight...she's so nice and sweet, will never hurt a fly I think..."

"I love her so much..."

>> No.2013053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538020430513.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2013048
Well I was gonna take a break, but there's a dragon turtle taking over my bedroom, there's a paladin mercenary going to engage in talks with Purity, and I have to grow a bunch of drones so that we're prepared to mine from a nearby Combi-
And then she hugs him, and he stops talking.
...Oh.
He takes a moment as she stands there hugging him, but he eventually raises up his arms and gives her a big squeeze. Spiffy always did have a way to make the world seem quieter. Or at least it all seemed to matter that much less when she was around.
Heh, thank you Spiffy.

>> No.2013054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538020593893.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 1080x1210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120892

>>2013051
Hmmm, all right!
He thinks for a moment, then flumphs back onto the bed.
Hmmmmm... I guess we should first see what you know, and then go from there.
So, Bibi.
What exactly do you know about pleasing men?

>> No.2013055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538021161774.jpg -(314.2 KiB, 1017x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321775

>>2013052
Nodding along, Razu listened intently to Jammy, hanging onto her every word. It all made perfect sense, and eventually she'd respond with a simple:
Yep, that's her alright.

I could definitely see her quickly growing attached to someone like you. And being sweet as honey as she is, I don't think it's possible for anyone -not- to get along with her.
Giving the critter just enough breathing room to look at her, Razu notes her expression, but continues as if nothing.
Not to mention, if I had to take a wild guess, I'd say you like your girls on the more-
Pausing briefly, she adjusts her top for emphasis.
Endowed side of things, right~?

>> No.2013056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538021513590.png -(407.3 KiB, 800x1119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417120

>>2013054
...
.................
Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
After sounding like a hedge trimmer running out of gas for a minute or so, Bibi begins to visibly sweat bullets.
I-Is this part of a test??

I know I'm supposed to let them use my holes... That's something, right?

>> No.2013057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538021689226.jpg -(12.1 KiB, 206x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12425

>>2013056
He cranes his neck up from where he was laying.
Wait, so you know, like, literally nothing?
No instincts as a succubus or any sort of innate knowledge?

>> No.2013058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538022078423.jpg -(133.5 KiB, 550x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136663

>>2013053
Anytime my king~

She'd give him a kiss.

I have to do everything I can to make sure your head doesn't explode from stress after all!

To Spiffy it just seems like they take turns forcing each other to take a break but at the same time that offers opportunity for shenanigans so it's not entirely all bad but being around Leechy enough she can tell when he needs a breather. She just has her own way of doing things.

>> No.2013059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538022205915.png -(78.6 KiB, 600x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80501

>>2013057
I... I know plenty, okay!! I-I'll show you!
And just like that, the little demon scrambles under the blankets, disappearing from view.
...
After a brief moment, should Lupul pull the blankets from over her, he'd see her, facing the general direction of his groin, immobile, her trembling hands covering her eyes as the fear of both the unknown and failure takes hold of her.

>> No.2013060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538022315093.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2013058
He returns her kiss, squeezing her a bit tighter against himself, before letting go.
Heh, you can always tell, can't you?
It's why I can't stay mad at you... even when you tie me to jet packs and pour mud in my hair...
He clears his throat.
Ahem.

>> No.2013061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538022587546.jpg -(87.7 KiB, 650x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89783

>>2013059
He gives her a confused look and eventually reaches down to extract her from the blankets like a stuck cat.
...Look, it's okay. You've got a lot to learn, but you're in the best place for it.
There's plenty of people here that can help teach you... though I think, maybe an anatomy class can help you at least understand the basics of whats going to happen. I mean, I can teach plenty, but I think my lessons might be a bit beyond you at the moment. But no worries, we'll get there.

But I'll talk to one of our tutors tomorrow and they can give you some basic instructions on anatomy and the raw physical side of it. It'll be a bit dry and medical, but you should at least be able to tell what the different parts are... else you'll never really get how to please something if you don't know what it is.

>> No.2013062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538022751354.png -(375.7 KiB, 767x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384675

>>2013055
"Oh, g-gosh...ahahaha....what...?! C'mon...you s-serious...?!"

Jam just starts looking incredibly nervous and breaks eye contact

"I-I mean, she's a big gal and stuff, but like!That d-doesn't mean...well you know, sometimes, th-things look like, a certain way, b-but like..."

Starts trailing off...

Last edited 18/09/27(Thu)00:32.

>> No.2013063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538023938347.png -(153.3 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156956

>>2013061
A-Ah...!
The small black demonic cat wriggles a little into Lupul's grasp, ashamed to have yet again failed at the most basic of tasks.

Sex school? You think I need something like that? I'm a succubus! I'm supposed to be the best at-...

Gah. Maybe you're right. But who's gonna teach me, if not you?

>> No.2013064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538024178048.jpg -(106.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108624

>>2013063
Well don't think of it as sex school, more like anatomy class. And we have a couple of people that can teach you. I mean, I can just get Monarch to do it, she tutored all of my kids, and they came out wicked smart.

So she can teach you like, all the sciencey technical stuff about it. And once you know all that, I can teach you what it means to be an actual succubus. Seduction, and all of that. Sex is a lot more than just the physical aspect, and pleasure is a well of experience to draw from. But, before we get into all that, ya gotta know at least the basics are, right?

I mean, you can hardly start learning about how to please a cock if you don't even know what one is.

>> No.2013065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538024649306.jpg -(85.8 KiB, 503x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87832

>>2013060
I'd like to think I've been around you long enough to tell when you're doing too much.

She'll lead him to sit near the edge of the mana pool.

I wouldn't have to do these things if you didn't make yourself so easy to prank when you're stressed out~

Good ol' Spiffy logic. She'll help him remove his soggy robes.

Besides you need a little payback for all that time my clothes decide to come alive through my day too!

She'd give him a little bop on the head for interrupting chore time with random sensations all over her body making her take unscheduled breaks and shit.

>> No.2013066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538024902172.jpg -(280.7 KiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287403

>>2013062
Uh-huh... Right... Sure.
At some point during Jam's aimless rambling, Razu will have stopped paying attention, and will instead casually reach for one of her ears, and gently feel its fuzziness.

Well she certainly seems to be your taste, at least. And there's no doubt you're hers, too. You must be so cute together, I bet she can't keep her hands off you!
She says while practically doing the same thing.

>> No.2013067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538025310713.jpg -(58.3 KiB, 692x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59742

>>2013066

"Definitely! I-I mean...yeah...totally..."

She'll blush from the petting her ears fluff and fold in a little

"Simone's like...95 percent of the cuteness pie though...at least! A-Ah..."

"Y-You're doing what she does to me a lot, actually..."

>> No.2013068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538025537405.png -(260.4 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266695

>>2013064
I KNOW WHAT A COCK IS!!
She yells out, before falling limp and defeated in Lupul's grasp.
Pphhht... That sounds like a lot of work, though. You really think I could do all that? What if that Monarch doesn't wanna teach me? Or I fail their test?

>> No.2013069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538026069471.jpg -(178.9 KiB, 671x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183239

>>2013067
She takes her hand from Jam's ear in order to wag a finger in front of her face.
Nonsense! Simone might be cute in a big sentient pillow sort of way, but you're cute in a small adorable critter sort of way.

In fact...
Tilting her index finger horizontally, she gives Jam a small poke right in her chest.
You're lucky Simone got to you first, because otherwise you can betcha I'd have kept you for myself.
Nod nod.

Though, if you're gonna stay here with Simone, I suppose you'll be hanging around just as often either way, so it's all good.
She lets out with a casual shrug.

>> No.2013070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538026214321.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2013065
And so he slips out of his sodden clothing with her help.
Heh, I do seem to make myself an easy target, don't I?
I guess it's just easy to get absorbed in the day to day stuff... Probably why we work so well together, my dear.
He pauses.

As for your clothes, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Cough
I certainly didn't do it.
He says, clearly lying despite his innocent tone and wry smile.

>> No.2013071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538026303052.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 1080x1210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120892

>>2013068
Its a figure of speech, Bibi.
Besides, heheh. I can make Monarch do whatever I want. I'm the King, remember?
Nod nod.

Besides, I'm pretty sure once you get some proper instruction to wrap your head around things, you'll take to it like a fish to water.

>> No.2013072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538026615280.png -(209.5 KiB, 700x989) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214479

>>2013071
Alright, alright! I get the picture!
She lets out, doing her best to fight her self-doubt, and paddling a little in the air in the process, since he's still holding her up.
I'll do my best! But don't be surprised if this turns out to be a complete waste of time.

Can you put me down now? Please?

>> No.2013073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538026913159.jpg -(20.0 KiB, 230x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20453

>>2013069
Jam will look down! And blushes some more, and begins to point her fingers together after she got poked in the flat

"Eheheh...oh! uh...w-well...that's really nice of you I think. And I really do want to get along with every--wait what???"

Flails her arms a little

>> No.2013074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538027153512.jpg -(69.9 KiB, 800x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71602

>>2013072
Well Plan B is to put the information directly into your brain by coding it into your genetic makeup.
Whatever that may, in fact, be.
Grin
So study hard~

He says deviously as he puts down the little failure.

>> No.2013075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538027492251.jpg -(84.6 KiB, 535x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86613

>>2013070
She snickers.

SURE.

Spiffy always let Lupul get away with his little lies. After all its not like she hates it entirely. She just prefers for more appendages to be present if she's gonna get sent into that sort of mood. Maybe that's why Leechy's here now? Who knows? She'd give him one more bop on the head as well.

As long as you keep in mind we have to keep our promise to get better about bed time with Virgil. I think we're lucky he hasn't noticed us slipping up on that lately...

It's not like their son is any better about it...

>> No.2013076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538027534858.png -(153.7 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157352

>>2013073
...
While Jam is busy flailing about, Razu unceremoniously pokes her in the chest again, only this time, the tip of her index finger lands right onto her smol bud with the all the precision of a serial rapist. With a gleam in her eye, she traces little circles around it, casually letting out:
Nice and perky, just as I thought.

And then, just like that, she simply takes her hand back and tilts her head, nonchalantly resuming the conversation.
Hmm? You were saying?

>> No.2013077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538027627619.png -(328.3 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
336154

>>2013075
ELSEWHERE...

SMACK! WHAP!

Virgil it's time for bed.

Virgil: But im not done! [Whip crack!]

Camilla: [Muffled Angry Fox Noises]

Orenji: Very well.

She'll exit.

>> No.2013078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538027881223.png -(290.1 KiB, 906x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297040

>>2013074
I-I'd rather you didn't mess with my brain! If I even have one!!
As he puts her down, she plops onto the bed and lets out an exhausted sigh.
... Who knew sex was so much work? Maybe I should've just been a minion or something.
She then yawns, and flops alongside Lup on the bed.

>> No.2013079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538028394615.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2013075
>>2013077
His hair squishes a bit under the bop, droplets of water flying.
Heh, you're right about that, my dear.
At least I can think of a few things occupying his time more...
I'll try and be better about it. I dunno, maybe try and set some sort of bedtime...
Pause
At least, when I get my room back.

Bowser is currently occupying it, because she can't have anything less than the biggest room in the castle.
Hopefully she'll be out of my hair soon enough, but really. One headache at a time, as they say.
He reaches out to run his fingers through her hair.
Besides, I really enjoy waking up to you, heheh.

>> No.2013080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538028606754.jpg -(69.9 KiB, 800x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71602

>>2013078
Oh trust me, Bibi.
Lust is probably one of the hardest working sins in the entire list~
He says with a chuckle, then gets thoughtful for a second.
Of course, you don't HAVE to be a sex demon if you don't want. That's kind of the beauty of this world.
You can be whatever you want to be.

>> No.2013081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538028878490.png -(280.5 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287227

>>2013080
As she snuggles up close against the king, Bibi simply stares at the canopy above.
I dunno... I've always been a succubus, I think. Either that or I can't remember my past lives. But I don't think I'd have much more success at anything else anyway.
With another yawn, she rests her head against Lup's stomach.
Nnn... Can we talk about this later? I'm tired.

Last edited 18/09/27(Thu)02:14.

>> No.2013082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538028978961.png -(179.8 KiB, 387x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184092

>>2013076
"A-Aaah!"

Jam shivers from the feeling and then covers her chest

"Hang on a minute...! Don't poke my boob so suddenly! A-and don't trace circles on it either, jeeeez...!"

Flustered strawberry

>> No.2013083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538029883109.jpg -(87.7 KiB, 650x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89783

>>2013081
Heh, you're really hard on yourself aren't you?
He says, looking up at the canopy.
It's all right. We don't ask you to be anyone but yourself here. For better or for worse.
But yeah, it's been a long day. Feel free to sleep as long as you wish. The sun basically never rises this far north, heh.
He'll stay laying there, letting her fall asleep however the failcubus wants.

>> No.2013084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538029965433.jpg -(306.8 KiB, 1000x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314186

>>2013082
What's the matter? I'm sure you and Simone have already done a lot more than that behind closed doors. Unless your cute little body also happens to be super sensitive, which would be good to know.

She then gives a simple shrug, before patting Jam's head innocently.
You're right though, I probably shouldn't feel you up like I do most people around here, otherwise Simone will come running and stomping in, and knock me out with her knockers. There's one way to get a concussion.

Like I said, she got to you first. I'm sure you'd be a little peeved if you saw someone else try to hit it up with her, right?

Last edited 18/09/27(Thu)02:32.

>> No.2013085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1538030293420.png -(167.5 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171551

>>2013083
Mrmblrph...
She mumbles something incomprehensible against him, before falling fast asleep in a matter of seconds. No doubt sleeping in an actual bed, a king's no less, as opposed to scorched dirt and jagged gravel, has sent her into a deep slumber for the following couple of days.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff