[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1537666728069.png -(420.5 KiB, 377x1270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430635 No.2012446   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2012447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537666950239.jpg -(152.1 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155797
>Broly

As soon as he gets closer, and she see his hand coming for her face, she'll dodge under it and try to counter with an uppercut into his gut- mostly because with how fast they're both going, he'll be colliding with her fist and doing more damage to himself with his own speed.
Unless he after-images that, but if it succeeds, she'll quickly roundhouse kick him back into orbit.

HYAAAAAAHH!!

>> No.2012448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537667055173.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 900x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131821
>Arty

That's good. I don't really get the grail war personally... I've heard quite a few servants have made their way to this world though.
I wonder if he'll be able to live happily forever, here? Can servants exist on their own?

>> No.2012449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537667164074.jpg -(730.6 KiB, 1234x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
748155

>>2012448
Yes, I can sense quite a few on this world.
I hope we'll stick to ourselves for as long as possible.

>> No.2012451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537667465484.jpg -(100.1 KiB, 640x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102473

>>2012449
Have you met any of them yet?

>> No.2012452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537667769445.png -(607.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
622448

>>2012447
As Broly goes in, he'll only be met with Kefla's fist. Slamming into his gut, and then he gets kicked! ...However, he won't be sent flying, instead, he turns his eye towards her

"Hahahaha..."

And it acquires this yellow glow to it. He'll grunt and tries grabbing her leg

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Broly then tries holding her up by the leg and tries clocking her with a massively powerful punch aimed at the gut. Should he get that far Broly will hold out his hand and fires several full powered Omega Blasters at Kefla!

>> No.2012457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537668204550.jpg -(157.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161240

>>2012454
I know I can't help it, I mean it's really bad, I'll go to sleep and even wake up somewhere different and I don't know why.
It's so frustrating to the floof boat... and Iowa has that thing right...
Fine... they'll pop out again, I swear I think all my clothes shrunk in the wash, cause these things keep popping out... or did they get bigger?
She doesn't know, either way she'd slowly start to cram them back into her outfit, enjoy watching them bounce in the process.

>> No.2012458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537668404628.jpg -(270.2 KiB, 1061x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276692

>>2012457
Iowa will help her put them back inside

"I can't help but worry about you too. So I'm glad I found you. I know some of the Abyssal's can get bold. That little shit Hoppou bit my boob while I was napping in the break room."

"I still have the teeth marks!"

And if Bay looks closely, she'll see a red bite marks at the upper part of Iowa's breast

>> No.2012460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537669131192.jpg -(150.7 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154293

>>2012458
And with Iowa's help she'd contain the calamity that is her mammaries.
Really that sounds painful, I don't want anyone biting by my boobies...
Well not hard.... that hurts.
I haven't really met any of the Abyssals, I heard they're pretty scary sometimes...
And Iowa knows Bay is a flighty boat to begin with.

>> No.2012461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537669397235.jpg -(115.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118308

>>2012451
I met a Lancer in the market, a girl with the features of a dragon.
No-one else though.

>> No.2012462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537669561283.jpg -(130.1 KiB, 850x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133178

>>2012460
"Yeah but most of em' aren't that bad...one of them picks me up from, Sheena's sometimes."

"But don't you worry none. Iowa's got your back, okay?"

She smiles while sticking her tongue out playfully

>> No.2012463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537669626879.png -(562.7 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
576206

>>2012452
As soon as he grabs her leg, she'll cross her arms defensively to try and block his punch and use her other foot to repeatedly kick him in the face at close-range.

S-Shit! Let go!
But if he's aiming to just get distance and knock her away so he can do his blasts, she'll just remain blocking for the time being.

>> No.2012464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537669784306.jpg -(202.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206955

>>2012462
I know, it's just kind of hard to get used to them not being on the other side... that really confused me at first... really everything here confuses me sometimes.
The boat shrugged but smiled when Iowa mentioned a friend.
Sheena's your friend?
Nice, I don't really have a lot of friends yet, I mean there was a couple I met but I haven't seen them in awhile...

>> No.2012465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537670233129.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 625x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71843

>>2012461
I see. Do servants get affected by this world easily?
She tilts her head. She isn't entirely familiar with how servants work, but she was curious.
That energy is very infectious.

>> No.2012466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537670388454.png -(404.6 KiB, 1077x1584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414280

>>2012465
Hmm...It is something I worried about, as a being that is technically a spirit.
However I've yet to succumb entirely.

>> No.2012467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537670851223.png -(399.9 KiB, 939x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409481

>>2012463
Even as her foot repeatedly smashing into him, it would look like it's doing little to make him let go of her. Instead, it only serves to make him toss her away faster and harder. All the same, he'll still blast her with multiple shots of his signature technique as he was planning to do initially

They won't be as bad since she's blocking them, Broly watches on as his blasts cause mass explosions, shaking the planet they're on to the very core

"..........."

He waits, completely on guard

>> No.2012468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537671070844.jpg -(189.5 KiB, 900x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194091

>>2012467
As she's thrown away from him and blocking, she'll deflect most of them and dodge the last as they impact and shake the planet- spinning around hurling several massive Ki orbs his way in retaliation.
He'll have about a dozen of them homing in on him looking like they're about to split into even more smaller blasts to pepper him like grapeshot from a cannon.

That was good, but take THIS!
He's not even transforming yet. I gotta see what else he'll dish out!
She thinks to herself- each of these Ki Blasts will be equivalent to miniature nuclear warheads. Will he dodge them, block them, play volleyball, or become Kirby and devour them for their energy and transform into a horrendous monster of hideous proportions!?

>> No.2012469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537671098259.jpg -(152.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156304

>>2012464
"Then you should take the time to go and see your friends. You should also convince them to visit, so we can meet them too!"

They don't know Gam's first time was with a massive and super popular e-celebrity like D.va

"And yeah she is. Known her for years, she owns the popular spot in town. The Lost Lamb."

>> No.2012470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537671307025.png -(2.2 MiB, 1500x2061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2316285

>>2012466
Entirely...
So it has affected you?

>> No.2012471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537671447912.jpg -(624.5 KiB, 900x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639441

>>2012470
I can't lie, I've had an encounter before.
But I'm not...invested in continuing that.

>> No.2012472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537672060196.png -(321.1 KiB, 639x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328760

>>2012468
"Here she comes!"

Rather than going in or do any of those things, he instead watches her as she fires her blasts. He fires his own blasts at them, aiming to meet with some, thus making the number of projectiles smaller

He then flies away from her and the rest of the incoming blasts at super speed to buy some more time. Kefla will notice him put out his arm out during and a bunch of his energy gathers following that green filter of his. And fires a Gigantic Meteor, using that to block the homing blasts coming right towards him as well as firing it towards Kefla!

"Haaaaaaaaa!!"

Starts firing more and more blasts into his own

Last edited 18/09/22(Sat)23:07.

>> No.2012473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537672312005.jpg -(192.1 KiB, 850x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196668

>>2012469
Maybe I will, if I can ever get to her place... last time I tried to visit her I ended up in some place called Azetca...
She thought a moment.
You're right maybe it'd be easier to tell her to come here instead, everyone knows where the base is.
Since it's a large part of Aberdeen at least.
The lost lamb... I've been by there before, I actually know where it is too.
It's one of the few places she ironically can't get lost finding... I guess because Lost is in it's name.
What do you do there usually?

>> No.2012474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537672532714.png -(566.5 KiB, 900x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580076

>>2012472
Smirking, Kefla will speed off in the opposite direction to dodge the blasts- but she's using the planet's orbit to sling-shot herself around to the other side in an attempt to deliver a high-powered Kick to his face while he's trying to fire off beams at her.
They're both moving pretty fast though- and if his own beams chase after her, he might be firing on himself now.

...WATCH OUT, TOUGH GUY! WE'RE BRINGING THE PAIN!

>> No.2012475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537672780544.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 617x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84606

>>2012473
"I've been there before! Just once though, there's a really cute and popular idol there named Miku. ...She reminds me a lot of our Seeu."

Iowa won't stop being sweet on Bay, so Iowa slips her arm around her waist, rubbing her side a little

"Let's go find out!"

Yep, Iowa's now taking bay out for drinks

"I'm taking you out on a date!"

>> No.2012476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537673418799.jpg -(207.7 KiB, 500x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212667

>>2012475
Yeah the girl I met was kind of an Idol too, you'd like her....
And it's clear Bay likes being touched, especially after all those times Dva touched her... it's clear this place has gotten to Bay because she seems to snuggle a little closer to Iowa.
A date... really me?
She blushed a little.
Okay then!
After all Iowa is like the big Sis of MERICA ships.

>> No.2012477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537673817675.gif -(1.2 MiB, 320x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1256327

>>2012474
Broly's blast while very fast and powerful was just the straightforward type. So they can be easily dodged

The one from the GM, once it exploded, the planet shook very violently, taking out a massive chunk of the planet itself out. And now the planet they're on starts going critical, much like Namek way back when

...Though I'll say they got more than 5 minutes, lol

The orbit helped her out a great deal. Her kick slams into the aide of Broly face. And it will send him flying away, he quickly regains his balance and appears on the surface below and looks up at her

"If you're finally going to get serious...then so will I."

Gif then related as his energy finally starts to surge. And the sheer amount of it will be absolutely ridiculous

>> No.2012478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537673959171.jpg -(266.8 KiB, 828x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273195

>>2012476
"Wow, look at you, stealing an idol's heart~?"

Iowa teased, and thought it was really cute of Bay when she snuggled closer to her

"Such a cutie! Just like my girls."

"We're gonna have fun, Gams~"

Nibbles playfully on her ear

Last edited 18/09/22(Sat)23:39.

>> No.2012479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537674773861.jpg -(122.1 KiB, 666x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125034

>>2012478
Hah, well maybe you'll meet her soon. I hope.
Bay assumes she got her address or number or something, been awhile can't remember, and yes Bay is a cutie big floofy haired girl who likes sticking close to strong powerful girls like Iowa....
I'm sure we will, I usually do...
Cue another blush from the ear nibble.
haaaaa....

>> No.2012480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537675102538.jpg -(450.4 KiB, 678x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461247

>>2012479
As Bay blushes, Iowa smirks

"Heh~"

Iowa nibbles on Bay's ear again. Blowing into her ear gently

"So what kind of booze do ya like?"

>> No.2012481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537676338013.jpg -(535.8 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548681

>>2012480
Enjoy a flustered Boat then.
Bayyyyyyy... ahh... that tickles...
The girl giving off her trademark quirk from the feeling of Iowa blowing into her ear.
I had Wine before, Red Wine not sure which one, I tried Sake once but didn't really like it.
Cause she's not a Jap boat..
I also got something from that naked boat once....
Cause Pola gives wine to everyone.
What do you drink?

>> No.2012482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537676820144.jpg -(122.7 KiB, 846x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125632

>>2012481
"I like Whiskey! Jack Daniels is always a good choice for me."

And then they finally arrive, Iowa holds the door open for Bay

"Get in there cutey pie!"

Iowa will grope bay's butt as she walks inside

>> No.2012483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537677704099.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 314x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47365

It's just an Aberdeen evening. With a smol wandering around her home, looking for a certain Servant of hers.

I've been spending a lot of time with Wu recently. And I've spent time with Shuten a number of times before. It's only fair that I spend time with the one friend of mine who I've failed to spend time with.

This is very serious business to a smol.

>> No.2012484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537677879111.jpg -(187.7 KiB, 850x1395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192252

>>2012482
Wiskey? Well I'll try it if you want me too!!!
She's an American boat, she can handle it... sure... before she starts flashing the bar...
Alright I'll find a place near the front for us okay!
She said walking in giving an EEEP sound from the butt grope.

>> No.2012485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537678090198.jpg -(155.6 KiB, 850x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159298

>>2012483
She'll eventually come across Ibaraki in one of the rooms. Well, she'll hear her giggling at first, and should she follow the sound she'll see her laying down like so. Along with a small spread of various sweets and plenty of sake

She's watching something on the TV with Suika passed out drunk in a corner of the room while hugging a large sake bottle

>> No.2012486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537678210538.jpg -(38.1 KiB, 468x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39018

>>2012484
"Of course, gotta be able to hang with the big ships!"

"Oh man, I wonder where Sims is at. Prolly messing with Hammann again, those pictures were kinky as hell."

"Pick out a table for us, and I'll get us that bottle."

She winked at Bay with that star bangled eye

>> No.2012487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537678321014.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>2012485
Of course she'll follow the sounds of her Servant giggling.

And Ibaraki will just find a smol suddenly coming into the room.

Ibaraki, I have only recently realized that we never spent a lot of time together ever since I summoned you.

Now just making her way on over to the smol oni and getting down next to her.

>> No.2012488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537678473697.png -(207.3 KiB, 800x1001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212265

>>2012487
"And you only now just realized it? Tch, you're fortunate I don't slit your throat~"

Said Iba as Char sat down next to her

"I wouldn't test oni, kakaka~"

>> No.2012489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537678881242.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 282x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49688

>>2012488
Well I'm sure Shuten would be upset with you for thinking about doing such a thing.

And also that's why I'm here now, to make up for the time I never spent with you.

Scooting closer to Ibaraki.

Last edited 18/09/23(Sun)01:01.

>> No.2012490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537679131015.jpg -(132.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135928

>>2012486
Alrighty then!
And she'd go find a spot... and Sims has Hammann plotting REVENGE...
Is this good?
She asks finding a nice clean one near the front with two chairs... beaming hard at that wink as she sat down and waited, such a good boat she is.

>> No.2012491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537679312764.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 233x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73592

>>2012489

As Char scoots even closer, Iba then holds two fingers to her neck. Her claws lightly grazing her skin. And Iba grins

"Don't think it will be so easy winning an oni's favor~"

And then she'll pull her hand back and instead eats some caramel popcorn from a bowl

"Hmph..."

>> No.2012492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537679512107.png -(1.0 MiB, 1080x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1070897

>>2012490

"Yeah, that's aces!"

Says Iowa as she walks towards her with a bottle of JD and two shot glasses. Along with a big grin on her face

"yeah, let's get our drink on!"

And she'll sit down, moving Bay;'s chair near herself

"Sit with me baby‚ô•"

>> No.2012493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537679679059.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>2012491
Any sort of mark that would have been left on Char's neck would seem to immediately disappear. She's the daughter of a certain maid after all.

I don't plan on gaining your favor after neglecting you for so long.

That's why I decided it would be a good start by playing for a little bit tonight.

But does Ibaraki know what a smol means by that?

>> No.2012494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537680279116.jpg -(166.6 KiB, 700x973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170589

>>2012493
"Ah?"

She'll raise an eyebrow at her smol master, glancing at her and eats more popcorn

"So you wish to play a game do you? Pff...fine, I'll humor you."

That meaning Ibaraki has no clue what that really means

>> No.2012495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537680502954.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>2012494
But of course, the smell of the alcohol in the air was a little off-putting for Char.

Mmmmmmm... I've played with Shuten before, but I don't like playing with her when she's already started drinking.

But Char would go in anyways, moving on closer to Ibaraki and getting her face really close.

But I need to make up for lost time.

And she'd start kissing Ibaraki!

>> No.2012496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537680592917.jpg -(131.1 KiB, 850x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134234

>>2012492
Okay okay!
The boat said scooting herself closer to Iowa as she eyed the bottle and glasses curiously, after all it's her first try at JD, well as a ship girl that is.
Iowa is so cool...
Yeah she's got a bit of a thing going for the busty battle boat.
Pour me some I'm ready!

>> No.2012497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537681181427.jpg -(69.5 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71204

>>2012495
Iba stares into Char's eyes, taking her close stare as a challenge of sorts

Ibaraki was about to say a mocking retort. But then she was being kissed by a smol

"....!!?"

"Is this her idea of playing??"

>> No.2012498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537681312605.png -(567.3 KiB, 698x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580934

>>2012496
"Nice, you're eager!"

Iowa said, pouring them each a shot. Afterward, Iowa lifts her glass

"Lifty it up like this and then just knock it back!"

Downs thew shot and taps the glass upside down on the table

"Ahhhh~! Burns so good."

>> No.2012499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537681457869.jpg -(819.9 KiB, 1162x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839548

>>2012497
And thanks to Ibaraki being surprised by the situation she now found herself it, this would give Char the upper hand.

Breaking the kiss for a moment.

You look surprised, have you not played with Shuten before?

The innocent look of a smol.

>> No.2012500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537681863873.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 362x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105663

>>2012499
She was initially surprised at first, but Ibaraki took to it well enough. After the kiss, Ibaraki licks her lips, and chuckles, shaking her head

"Yes, but we don't call it playing..."

shakes her head quickly

"Ah! What I do with my dear Shuten isn't something I will talk lightly about...!"

>> No.2012501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537682103422.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>2012500
Oh! In that case, I don't have to worry about you getting used to it!

And back to kissing she goes. This time not holding anything back, using all of the techniques she's learned over the course of lots of kisses with other smols.

>> No.2012502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537682281944.jpg -(218.8 KiB, 850x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224022

>>2012498
Of course, I'll do anything you can do!
She said boastfully as she scooted closer watching her fill the glass.
And I've seen this before, just like this right?
And she took the full shot downing it right there.
It's like avaiation fuel!!!
Ahhhhhh....
She'd gasp after swallowing....
Strong!

>> No.2012503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537682658921.jpg -(115.9 KiB, 700x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118637

>>2012501
"Mmmph!"

And back to kissing they go. But Char should know that Ibaraki is an oni...and with her taking the initiative all the time, well. it does Ibaraki's pride no good and soon Char will feel her servant lean into the kiss, using more tongue...

>> No.2012504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537682780611.jpg -(108.7 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111325

>>2012502
And it'll feel real warm going down her throat and collecting in her guts

"Hey, you're a natural! That's pretty hot~"

Iowa approves...and then smiles, refilling their shot glasses

"Ready for round 2?"

>> No.2012505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537682983966.jpg -(109.1 KiB, 850x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111695

>>2012504
She'd take that as a compliment.
I'd think so, heh...
Not bad...
She'd look at the glass and nod at the request.
Yes more, give me another!

>> No.2012506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537683054323.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 454x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58054

>>2012503
This only makes the smol happier.

Happier to know that both her and her Servant are already getting along better. In a way.

And Ibaraki would find that Char would do the same. Getting more aggressive with her own tongue to match Ibaraki's efforts.

>> No.2012507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537683199245.jpg -(139.1 KiB, 850x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142473

>>2012505
After she finishes pouring, she lifts her glass

"Bottoms up!"

And so Iowa knocks back her 2nd shot!

"Mmmm~! Wooo..."

>> No.2012508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537684524915.jpg -(143.4 KiB, 850x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146817

>>2012507
Haaaaaaaaaa
She'd down hers too like a champ after all she's a carrier...
Good.....
One more, please,
I can take it!!!

>> No.2012509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537684666803.jpg -(384.1 KiB, 900x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393324

>>2012506
Ibaraki and Char Lotte a very adult kiss by the end of it. Since Ibaraki got more and more into it. Inf act as they shared their kiss, Ibaraki's body felt hotter...

she breaks it, and nibbles on Char's neck

"Nnnnn..."

>> No.2012510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537684886212.jpg -(108.5 KiB, 735x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111145

>>2012508
"Oh yeah~?"

Iowa says, resting her chin on her palm. Paying with her glass by making circles with it

"Once more right?"

Iowa sets her glass down, and reaches for the bottle

Using her free arm to lift her massive bust, causing some real nice cleavage

Iowa then pours about a shot's worth down her chest. And it pools at the top of her cleavage

"Come and git it~!"

Last edited 18/09/23(Sun)02:41.

>> No.2012511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537685112920.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>2012509
And the longer they kissed, eventually Ibaraki would probably notice why Char said she didn't like playing with Shuten when she was drinking.

Because when she broke the kiss, Char was a bit wobbly. Having gotten a little drunk off the kisses.

And being the sort of smol that she is, she's a nibbler too. Although being as wobbly as she was right now would mostly result in Ibaraki getting a hickey for Shuten to see later.

>> No.2012512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537685337035.png -(593.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608065

>>2012510
Yeah, one more, I can take it!!!
It's clear some of it has already gotten to the boat if she's being this eager... Bay's not known for eagerness.
What are you doing?
She'd start to ask, worrying she'd drop it or something, she doesn't want it to go to waste... but then she pours it between her boobs causing Bay to blush a little in surprise..
What why you pouring it there!!!?
And then she heard her words the Boat blushing suddenly... but Iowa did say come and get it and the drunk carrier isn't going to say no so she'd get up out of her chair and shove her face into those tits to drink it up!

>> No.2012513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537685883809.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1182425

>>2012511
Indeed, as Iba's long incisors dig into her a bit, followed by licking and sucking upon that spot on her fair skin

She'll growl and grin as she does this...but eventually she'll break contact. Ibaraki smirks softly, looking at her master

"Hmmm~"

>> No.2012514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537686065383.png -(580.1 KiB, 800x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
594023

>>2012512
"Hahahaha! Damn, thatta girl Gams~!"

As Bay slurps the whiskey out of between her tits. Iowa will push further into Bay's face and jiggles them. ...All while pouring a little more whiskey down her chest

"Chug chug chug~!"

Iowa will end up drinking straight from the bottle at some point

>> No.2012515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537686938013.jpg -(168.7 KiB, 850x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172787

>>2012514
And she'd drink more and more of it, and what missed would splash down and soak into Bay's own busty chest... the boat blushing hard as she drank directly from between the battleship's bust.
WWaahhhh......
The girl not stopping herself as she practically fell into Iowa's tits... what a lewd Carrier.

>> No.2012516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537687193255.jpg -(68.6 KiB, 600x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70224

>>2012515
"Hehehehehe~!"

Iowa looks pretty flushed herself, she did take a good swig of whiskey

"Fuck yeah Gams~! Takin' it like a champ!"

Holding Bay by her head, pulling her face into her soaked tits

"Let's...go get some...fuckin' burgers!"

>> No.2012517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537688361490.jpg -(234.2 KiB, 850x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239854

>>2012516
Yep and Bay's face is now pretty damn buried in Iowa's tits now, the drunk Boat so mixed up in it if she yanks too hard she'll likely pop them out with her nose.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
That stuff is good...
And she'd nuzzle into them even more as her face was shoved directly in between her mammoth mountains, her nose filled with the smell of JD leaving her head feeling hazy.
Wahhhh Burgers, always good...
What American would turn down Burgers?

>> No.2012518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537688965372.jpg -(889.3 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910666

>>2012517
"Yeah, what kind of date would this be if we didn't have some of the good stuff??"

She'll laugh drunkenly, still holding Bay t's face to her tits as she wobbles about

"Let's fuuuuckiiiin'...goooooooooo......~!"

"...C'mere~!"

Pulls Bay in and starts to make out with her hotly, shoving her tongue intro Bay's mouth

>> No.2012519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537689608225.jpg -(248.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254302

>>2012518
Ahhh right, besides food goes good with this right?
She'd answer muffled her mouth trapped in her cleavage.... nibbling at her chest slightly in the process...
Hauhh
And then she's pulled up.
Bayyyyyyyyy....
Until her lips lock with the drunk battleship, the silly Carrier doing little to resist as that tongue plunged into her mouth.
Mmmmmmmmm..

>> No.2012520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537690044609.jpg -(477.4 KiB, 835x716) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488830

>>2012519
Iowa drunkenly and sloppily makes out with Bay. Sucking on her tongue, until finally, she breaks it

"That's how we fucking rollll~!! We're out this bitch, peace~!"

And she'll leave, taking Bay by her waist

"Hahaha, hic~!"

>> No.2012521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537691071437.jpg -(157.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161240

>>2012520
And by this point Bay's completely going along with it thanks to her experience with D va.... and she's actually gotten pretty good at kissing as Iowa would soon learn.... even though it's clear she wasn't expecting Iowa to kiss her!!
Her lips feel goood.
But at last she'd break it with force Bay falling back and holding an arm up, one boob hanging half out once more.
YaHHHHHhhh ha... Later I guess?
She'd say as Iowa starts escorting her out...
Hic....
But so they were off.

>> No.2012523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537733673637.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 320x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53119

>>2012513
And Ibaraki would see that Char is now a drunk smol. Not having proper exposure to alcohol, especially oni sake, just means that her half-maid side hasn't gotten to the point where it could easily deal with such things.

She'll get better over time.

We're not done playing yet...

She's saying that and yet her face is all flushed and she looks like she might just turn over onto her back with the slightest nudge.

>> No.2012524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537734289965.png -(573.7 KiB, 733x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
587503

Today Queen Peach is talking a walk around the castle's garden. Like always she has a pleasant smile on her face, always enjoying life. She giggles at the various fairies and such that flutter around her, drawn to her for this and that, she stirs up things in people. Whether it be something positive or lewd

"I'm going to bake a big cake later~"

She decided to do this spontaneously

>> No.2012525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537734656511.png -(442.6 KiB, 1000x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453267

>>2012523
"Hah~! So you claim. You can barely maintain your balance."

Ibaraki grins and then pushes Char Lotte on to her side

>> No.2012526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537734800734.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 419x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65933

>>2012525
And with that, Char would easily just roll on over.

I-I'm just not used to this wobbly feeling. And playing with you tastes a little weird too.

Talking about that alcohol she's tasted during kissing.

>> No.2012527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537735072865.png -(430.7 KiB, 780x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441075

>>2012526
Ibaraki stares at her like so once Char rolled over

"I figured it was that, heh, what did you expect? Kissing an oni so boldly. I doubt you'll taste my lips without the sweet lace of sake."

"Kyahahaha~"

Iba then starts crawling over Char

>> No.2012528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537735159739.png -(51.4 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52664

>>2012524
Still as pure as ever. She can frolic and sing all she wants, it's her right. This red head oni on the other hand walks outside as someone beside him was speaking about their fiances. After speaking he shoes the other oni away to relax.

Sigh...I might need a drink after this.

>> No.2012529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537735286398.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 320x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53119

>>2012527
I just need to become more tolerant to it.

Looking up to the oni that was hovering over her.

And then I'll be able to play with you without feeling wobbly.

>> No.2012530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537735663206.png -(326.1 KiB, 631x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333914

>>2012528
She'll literally since her husband's distress and goes over to him as the other oni leave

"I saw you send them away, what's the matter?"

She asked in a soft and kind voice

>> No.2012531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537735838445.jpg -(88.6 KiB, 850x476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90709

>>2012529
Ibaraki wasn't listening, for she was already starting to kiss Char again! And rather deeply as-well, Ibaraki will try holding her down by her wrists as she kisses her smol master, pressing her small and slender body against Char Lotte

>> No.2012532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537735956565.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>2012531
And Char is completely helpless to go against the oni in her drunken state. Now having the warm body of her Servant on top of her.

Kissing back to the best of her ability, but definitely not as aggressively as she was before.

The tables have turned on Char Lotte.

>> No.2012533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537736334733.jpg -(114.4 KiB, 454x684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117131

>>2012532
Char found out who the aggressive one between the two smol oni is. But who knows how Shuten is if she's really pushy about something

After a bit longer Ibaraki breaks the kiss. ...Only to nibble on Char a little again. Leaving many hickeys all over Char's neck now

>> No.2012534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537736383210.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 343x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114880

>>2012530
He runs his hand through his long crimson hair and takes a seat on the steps.
It's nothing. People assume a King does is sit and fight but keep up to date on our economy and relationships is taxing. Some seem to wish for something "new" to show up but I can't think of anything now.

>> No.2012535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537736621590.jpg -(143.0 KiB, 357x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146459

>>2012534
"Something new?"

She said, and then...sits her big round butt on her husband's lap and snuggles him

"Like what exactly? New food to eat?"

>> No.2012536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537737015116.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 353x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49889

>>2012533
Shuten is just super silly and lets Char be all affectionate with her. She is Char's first Servant after all.

And with Ibaraki breaking the kiss to add more hickeys, Char would go back to make some more on the oni.

J-just wait till I get used to it.

She says this while barely even nibbling on the oni.

>> No.2012537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537737449656.png -(625.2 KiB, 845x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640236

>>2012536
"Hmhm~ It would seem you've lost some of your bite."

She said, looking into Char Lotte's eyes with a soft smirk. Looking at her handiwork Ibaraki then sits up, straddling Char Lotte

"No shame in admitting defeat to an oni~"

>> No.2012538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537737601265.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 600x511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69965

>>2012535
He feels rather...Relaxed? Some reason has this affect on him that makes a blood thirsty monster like him rather calm. Well that large Peach-shaped butt is a problem.

It's not exactly food but more towards trying other new things. Some citizens are growing curious and want to try whatever they could get their hands on. I don't know exactly what since I thought it was another tournament but it seems with the rise in technology and many goods from all over, seems my citizens want a new event in their lives.

>> No.2012539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537737795359.jpg -(493.8 KiB, 625x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505686

>>2012537
But then a smol had a very questionable idea.

We're not done playing...

She was only in her human form.

So that means there's no winner yet.

And suddenly Ibaraki would find that her master had turned into her dragon form! Regaining much of her physical strength! Sitting up to start kissing Ibaraki some more.

... But she is still just as wobbly and is leaning heavily against the oni.

>> No.2012540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537737837931.jpg -(170.3 KiB, 1874x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174405

>>2012538
Peach does have that effect on people. His worries and pain just melt away, giving him a feeling of invigoration

"Then...how about a festival to celebrate how long you've been king."

Peach smiles, nodding at her suggestion

"You all like to celebrate, drink and feast. What better way to do that when celebrating how nice it's been for everyone living here because of how hard you work!"

"You can even host a tournament in honor of the event!"

"Imagine all the cakes I can make for everyone."

The people love her cakes

>> No.2012541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537738059392.jpg -(480.3 KiB, 506x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491833

>>2012539
"Stubborn~ You want to keep challenging me? Hmph, come then."

Ibaraki welcomes Char in her dragon form and begins kissing her back. As well as fighting back, Ibaraki isn't going down without a fight first

>> No.2012542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537738899687.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 600x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91963

>>2012540
He blinks.
That's...Not a bad idea. Fighting and drinking is what we mostly do but a festival like that will bring people together.
He rubs his chin
Cakes huh...Some reason the children love them. Just how you do it is beyond me. But I love the idea, I will make sure to reward you for the help, haha!

>> No.2012543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537739111760.jpg -(819.9 KiB, 1162x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839548

>>2012541
Although much of Char's plan is to just get on top of Ibaraki by pushing against her. But she's still up against a Berserker in this strange kissing power struggle.

And that's exactly what Char would keep doing, pressing herself harder against Ibaraki to try to get her on her back this time.

>> No.2012544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537739284959.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 497x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79661

>>2012542
Peach then hugs her husband, smiling as she rests her head against his strong chest. peach affectionately places her hand on his chest

"Hehe, I don't need a reward. I just want to help any way I can. After all, I'm your Queen~"

>> No.2012545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537739851452.png -(1.6 MiB, 1580x1763) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1648254

>>2012543
And Char will feel Iba press herself harder against her. Char, however, does eventually manage to push her on to her back. But that is when Iba will try and roll herself on top of Char again. She'll moan and grunt while kissing her

>> No.2012546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537740768584.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2012544
He will Listen in and let her do her moves. He blinks and decides to reach on and pet the small princess on the head.

That is true. It's settled then. If you need assistance, do ask our servants.

>> No.2012547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537740833148.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 314x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47365

>>2012545
And when Char got her down, she'd just plant her hands on the floor on both sides. Digging her claws into the floor just a little bit to secure them. Trying to keep Ibaraki from being on top again.

It was her turn to be on top. And this time she'd press herself against the oni.

>> No.2012548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537742862902.jpg -(683.2 KiB, 1920x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
699597

>>2012546
"I'll do my best!"

Peach smiles, winking up at Satyan and playfully flexes her arms. which is funny because very few know of her true strength

"Imagine all the strong people that may show up!"

She sounds excited, since becoming Satan's wife, Peach does like a good toss-up

>> No.2012549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537743096598.jpg -(131.2 KiB, 800x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134332

>>2012547
Except Ibaraki wasn't having it. The smol oni nibbles on Char's lower lip and pushes against her master. Iba juts her elbows on to the floor even, cracking them just a bit and then tries rolling over on top of Char Lotte again

Ibaraki's body is now feeling warmer, the child-sized oni will also growl

>> No.2012550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537743221434.jpg -(138.8 KiB, 800x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142161

>>2012548
Makes sense, she is known for doing many sport events and living her likely made her more stronger than normal. Well the fucking certainly made her stronger. Satan will be amused at her flexing, deciding to sneak a hand behind her and aims to try and give her butt a smack.

Heh, that's exciting to know. Many will be thrilled.

>> No.2012551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537744325850.jpg -(205.0 KiB, 596x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209938

>>2012550
Peach's butt feels so large and plump even though her dress. Peach almost jumping in place as her ass bounces from the smack. Sending shivers up her spine from the feel and surprise

"Eeep~! Satan you big bucket-head!"

Peach will pout at him cutely as she playfully yanks on his hair while looking flustered

>> No.2012552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537744642641.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2012551
Gah!
She can pull on his hair all she wants, he's just going to grin and show his fangs. It amused him but he also noticed she has much more strength than before.
Now, now. What do you wish to do now?

>> No.2012553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537745532267.jpg -(87.5 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89552

>>2012552
"That's more like it~"

Of course, Peach wasn't really angry at him. But she sees that he's in a much better mood now. And that means a lot to Peach

"Hehe, there, your heart feels better. And since you're asking how about you join me in feeding the fish at the pond?"

>> No.2012554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537745565585.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>2012549
And she'd loosen up Char's hold on the floor and once again she'd find herself underneath Ibaraki.

The two of them getting warmer together from the combination of alcohol (somewhat) and kissing.

>> No.2012555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537746791354.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114693

>>2012553
The monster of an oni thought about it. It was fine to him as he smiled away, satan nodded his head.

Yush, we can go ahead do that then.

>> No.2012556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537749512195.jpg -(144.8 KiB, 1024x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148305

And so this princess in black stalked the halls of her castle. She looked terribly perturbed by the lack of fire and sconces lining the walls.

What!? This isn't right. Whoever redecorated without my permission is going to be sent to the dungeon!
She grumbled, looking around with a suspicious glare as she peered around each corner.

...And why do I look like this?
She mumbled to herself, hoping nobody noticed her.

>> No.2012557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537749793384.jpg -(603.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617591

So today Mao is packing away her fruit juice stall in the park, still popular now she is making them not only tasty but also slightly lewd inducing variants included too from corrupt fruit she had souced. She seems quite happy today, however the days are growing cooler around Aurora as Summer departs
What a profitable day, going to keep me nice and warm!

>> No.2012558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537750755449.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2012556
Bowser would probably hear the voices approaching before the footsteps close in.
"Planar Breach In Sector 8. Unknown entity in corridor 13."
Comes the mechanical voice of Wheatley over the PA system over some nearby speakers.
...Wheatley, you can just say the east wing. And you already know what's happened. Someone else has been brought here. That's pretty much the only thing that can break through our defenses and teleport right into the castle.
Well, that and a host of people with too much power. Sana, Helen, Azrael... But if it were one of those, Wheatley wouldn't be saying 'unknown.'...
"Well excuse me for wanting to sound proper for the new guest."
Wheatley retorts.
Just keep me posted on their whereabouts. New arrivals are usually all kinds of confused... Remember the Integra incident.
Because Integra held him hostage at gunpoint when he was still a human one time. At any rate, it's clear someone is coming.

>> No.2012559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537751439038.jpg -(162.8 KiB, 1024x1408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166721

>>2012558
Bowser fears nothing and no one and so chooses not to run- actually, she marches straight for the voices with a sinister grin on her face.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!! Well whatever, I'll teach these idiots who their King really is! I went through all the trouble of stealing the Mushroom Kingdom after all!
She said to herself, gleaming with pride at her new crown.
Huffing her chest out and clenching her fists, she would make her way straight toward Lupul with fire licking the sides of her mouth with every breath she took. And a bit of frontal jiggling too.

Your "princess" is in another Castle, short-stack!
...Probably another dungeon, actually. Where did I leave her?

Last edited 18/09/23(Sun)21:10.

>> No.2012560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537751548912.jpg -(694.1 KiB, 850x1429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
710717

>>2012557
And lol and behold isn't that a familiar face watching from across the street, just sizing her up with a small confident smile on her face.
So there's Mao.... surprised it took so long to find her.

>> No.2012561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537751746026.png -(415.7 KiB, 720x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425673

>>2012560
After she packs everything away, she is about to head off when she spots a familiar blue haired figure across the way, squinting and taking a look, she makes out...
Wait...is that? No way is it really?!
she suddenly waves with a happy big mouthed smile!

>> No.2012562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537752108167.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012559
"Unknown entity approaching."
Comes the voice of Wheatley.
Yes I can very well see that!
Lupul whispers to the Castle AI hastily as he sees the approaching figure of the imposing Koopa King.
Blind Eternities...
He just looks up as she marches on him, eventually craning his neck up to look at her.

...Which one?
Blink blink.
Shiko?
Did she go visit Razu or something?

Or was it one of my granddaughters; you gotta be specific.

>> No.2012563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537752565680.jpg -(199.1 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203909

>>2012562
...What?
Bowser blinks. She wasn't expecting that kind of response.

What are you talking about? Wait a second, you're not Mario!
She peers down at Lupul, planting her fists on her hips.

You're taller than that wood-chuckin' shorty, but still pretty short. No matta, I'm talking about Peach! Princess Toadstool? About Yeh-high, blond hair, likes Pink?

>> No.2012564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537752741598.jpg -(118.6 KiB, 850x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121491

>>2012561
And she'd wave back as well, as well as wave her over, Lana is still getting used to the whole human disguise thing and doesn't like to make any sudden movements..
Hey, surprised to see you here after all!

>> No.2012565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537752782604.png -(277.3 KiB, 1000x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283974

>>2012555
Peach giggles, and hugs his arm

"Thank you for doing this with me. Do you still want that drink? We'll get you one of those big bottles of sake our friend Yuugi sells that you like so much."

>> No.2012566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537752882003.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 850x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113741

>>2012564
she runs on over with a cheerful smile having seen a familiar face
Yeah I've been here a while! Got used to everything and even have my own juice stand..well, I just put it away! Wow Lana, you are looking great, when did you get here?

>> No.2012567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537752944735.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78954

>>2012554
In the middle of it Ibaraki breaks the kiss, her lips wet from their mixed saliva. her expression heated, even the look in her eye seems fiery with budding desire

"Mmmm, haaa~! Give it up already, you wouldn't like me to get too riled up now..."

>> No.2012568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537753286251.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>2012567
But I need to make up for the time I never spent with you. If I give up now, then the playing is over...

The dizzy smol dragon then tried to hug her smol oni.

>> No.2012569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537753631785.jpg -(112.0 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114693

>>2012565
Thanks to her he remembered saying that.
Oh right...Yes, her brand is amazing! Never get enough of it.

>> No.2012570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537754102974.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012563
He thinks for a moment.
You know, that sounds like someone I should know, but I can't say that I do.
This girl talks like Jenna... I wonder if they're from the same place.
Anyway, yeah. She's not here, I don't think. Why, was she supposed to be?
I can probably put out a word, and if she's on this world, I can find her for you.

>> No.2012571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537754224784.jpg -(140.1 KiB, 374x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143465

>>2012566
Oh I've been here a couple months now... I'm working with the local water gym leader and that keeps me too busy to really get around and visit places... but I had heard some of us are here so I was hoping to run into a few.

>> No.2012572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537754310758.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 800x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54041

>>2012571
Ohhh, Misty, well that makes sense, she is like you in that regard.
she has a chuckle
She's quite the energetic type..I know her and Amanda, the ghost trainer.

>> No.2012573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537754963106.jpg -(864.6 KiB, 1524x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885359

>>2012570
Now that's the kind of talk I like. Minions should always do as they're told.
She says, after having taken all that in. Or did she?

I don't know why you think she'd be anywhere but here, but Peach knows she can't escape my clutches forever! My bride-to-be is just playin' hard to get. But I'll put out a reward for anyone who nabs her and brings her back. Jr misses his mother.

>> No.2012574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537755271149.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012573
Oh. She's one of THOSE girls... wait, what?
He looks at Bowser suspiciously, and breifly concludes that Bowser must have something extra to have a son by a girl named peach.
I get it, she's like Sponty. Huh, interesting...

Yeeeeah, I'm actually the King of this Castle. Pretty sure you're a bit confused as to where you are, unfortunately. Calling people minions isn't a good way to get what you want around here.

...Also kidnapping is wrong.
Not that my morals are of the highest quality in the first place...

>> No.2012575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537755737994.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1111565

>>2012574
Bold words for a short-stack!
Her eyes go dark and the fire starts to flicker out of her mouth again. She flexes her fingers, cracking her knuckles and her spikey tail thumps the floor with a hard thud.

King Bowser is the only King of this Castle, and I'll happily pummel you into the ground until you get it!
Did she just get a little taller?
She holds out her hands and large fireballs appear in each one.

And after I'm done teachin' you a lesson, I'll redecorate every hall in my castle with portraits of your crying face so you'll always remember it!

>> No.2012576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537756220805.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012575
His eyes darting to her tail would be rather obvious, at least before he recoils in fear as soon as she starts summoning fire.
H-H-Hey! Let's not be hasty now. No need for, eh, for all of that...
King? Oh, she must be like Artoria...

He clears his throat, trying his best to retain some composure in the face of fireballs.
Look, clearly by some accident you've been transported here without knowing it. If you'll come with me, I'm certain we can get this all cleared up.

I'd hate for us to become enemies over something as simple as a little misunderstanding, no?

Last edited 18/09/23(Sun)22:30.

>> No.2012577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537756849726.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66767

>>2012572
Yeah she's gotten to be a pretty good friend for me, I've met Amanda too, she's kind of creepy but nice anyway....
She smiled as she looked her over.
Looks like no one's gotten to her yet... good...
But space for now.

>> No.2012578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537756891678.jpg -(420.2 KiB, 1600x2263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430322

>>2012576
>>2012576
There's no misunderstanding anything. Bowser is King!!
She says and then the fire started getting thrown Lupul's way.

Bwah hah hah!!! And this body's got good lung capacity for bellowing laughter!

>> No.2012579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537757051121.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 850x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131428

>>2012568
"We'll have to order some more for the festival. The profits alone will be worth the expense."

She says, now trying to lead her massive husband to the kitchen. ...And smacks his butt!

"...~"

>> No.2012580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537757264108.jpg -(268.4 KiB, 850x1171) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274885

>>2012568
"....."

Once hugged Ibaraki simply sighs, what a silly master

"Perhaps, but like most of the time. I'll be right here."

Unless they have business over at the two oni strongholds belonging to Yuugi and Satan respectively. But they always let a smol know they'll be gone a while

Ibaraki pokes her cheek

"Plenty of chances for you to make it up to me. Don't think you're forgiven~"

>> No.2012581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537757467503.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>2012580
Mmmmmmm... Ok...

And the smol is only a little upset that her drunk state is what caused her downfall this time.

Next time I'll win.

Still hugging her smol yellow oni.

>> No.2012582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537757878660.png -(821.2 KiB, 672x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
840891

>>2012581
"Expect no mercy from me next time~"

Ibaraki shakes her head

"Relax a while until you recover...now stop being silly, it is not as if I am going to run away."

>> No.2012583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537757912531.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2012578
Lupul immediately attempts to dive out of the way. Alas, there isn't much room to move about in the narrow stone corridors. He definitely gets more than a bit singed, but thankfully Zerg don't ignite like flash paper. Amidst the burning and the bellowing laughter, he chokes out.
Wheatley! Activate fire suppression systems in corridor 13!
And soon the entire corridor is flooded in white powder. While this isn't enough to stop Bowser's flames, as the Koopa King's fire can burn underwater and even in the vacuum of space, the white powder will shield pretty much every substance on the floor from the insane heat, preventing the stone from melting and, more importantly, the King Leechy from burning.
Ohhh, so that's a new body... Wait, do we still have a Genderbend Mountain?
At any rate, Lupul holds up his hands in a gesture of surrender.

Hey hey!
No one said you aren't a King, this just isn't your Castle!
You're in the wrong one!

>> No.2012584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537758067386.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>2012582
... No, I will continue to hug you as much as I please.

A smol gets serious about the silliest of things.

You're nice and warm right now and it's nice.

>> No.2012585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537758382307.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1009x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1154959

>>2012583
>>2012583
Had enough little guy? Well too bad! I'm claiming your castle as mine now, and if you don't like it, I'll just keep turning up the heat!
She says with a big ol' grin.

...And I just got this dress, so this white stuff better wash out!

>> No.2012586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537758578918.png -(419.9 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429974

>>2012584
"Tch...out of all the things you choose to be stubborn about!"

And then she thought about something to ask her

"Have you ever gone beyond this?"

>> No.2012587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537758760598.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 353x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49889

>>2012586
Huh? What comes after kissing?

Be careful Ibaraki, you may have just unsealed a lot of curiosity upon yourself.

>> No.2012588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537759029494.jpg -(89.8 KiB, 600x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91963

>>2012579

The gentle giant being tugged by the small Peach leaves him rather embarrassed, even as his tush is smacked away. Although, assertive women are always the key for Satan.

You certainly know how to lighten the mood for someone small. Alright then, we can work together on this with the others aiding. We will make plenty from this as many outsiders will come to partake in the festival.

Last edited 18/09/23(Sun)23:17.

>> No.2012589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537759063001.png -(308.4 KiB, 582x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315795

>>2012587
"I'll take that as a no~ Fufu, never mind then."

Smirks a little, seeing f Char would inquire further

>> No.2012590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537759257640.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>2012589
What is it? Is it that thing that my dad does with one of my moms after patting them on the head a lot and going into the basement or their room?

>> No.2012591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537759668496.jpg -(198.4 KiB, 973x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203114

>>2012588
It would explain why Peach ends up acting way different during sex, it's almost concerning!

"It'll be our first big project together! There's much to do but that can wait for later, now it is "us" time."

and they get to the kitchen, Peach letting go of Satan and heads over to fetch him a bottle of the good stuff. She wont bother the servants with things she can do herself

>> No.2012592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537759746198.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 850x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170067

>>2012590
"Well, first I'll ask you this: What do you think happens once they're in the basement of their room?"

>> No.2012593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537759874247.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>2012592
They cuddle a lot! Like, a lot more than they do outside of those rooms!

Such innocence.

Last edited 18/09/23(Sun)23:31.

>> No.2012594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760014530.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2012585
Dammit this girl... She's throwing fire like it's nothing, even with the suppression activated. I could call my Knights, but she doesn't deserve to be beat up just for being confused... Think, Lupul. Think...
Lupul ducks into an off corridor, putting his back against the wall as cover from the fireballs.
And do what, huh?
He calls back around the corner.

My people follow me. If I leave, they leave. You going to be King of an empty Castle in the frozen wastes of the Northland? A King without subjects is no King!

Doesn't it make more sense to be friends?
I can help you, but only if we're friends.
And friends don't throw giant fireballs at friends!

>> No.2012595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760170251.jpg -(239.8 KiB, 850x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245533

>>2012593
"Wrong. I'm afraid it isn't that simple. I shouldn't be the one to be teaching you these things..."

>> No.2012596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760272101.jpg -(217.9 KiB, 1303x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223133

>>2012594
>>2012594
Bah, what do I look like? Some half-wit plumber? Who needs friends when you have strength and power!

I'll inspire people to obey me with Awe or Fear, and spread the rule of Bowser until the whole world obeys me!
And anyone who brings me my bride will be granted a generous fortune and be invited to the Royal Wedding!

...Now where's an artist when I need one? Watching you cower in fear is going to be a waste if I can't redecorate the halls with it afterward.

>> No.2012597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760364618.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 314x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47365

>>2012595
Teaching me what?

But would somebody keep Char from going down this rabbit hole?

>> No.2012598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760751293.png -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1501471

>>2012597
"...Do you really want to find out? There will be no going back you know~"

>> No.2012599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760759128.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012596
Lupul puts a hand out from around the corner, holding a finger up.
But why stop at just the one world?

King Bowser, my Kingdom is but one of many factions on this world. My Castle sits on the frozen pole of the northern hemisphere. Claiming this castle as your own is certainly beneath such a powerful ruler as yourself, no? My people are small in number, and we are a simple band of misfits with no ambition to climb the proverbial ladder.

Shouldn't a monarch of your stature have more renown than just the king of an ice block sitting on some nowhere world?

No, Lord Bowser.
A King of your stature should sit at the head of an empire that spans entire star systems.

Or are you satisfied with ruling over ice and rock?
Certainly not, I think.

>> No.2012600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760903770.jpg -(493.8 KiB, 625x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505686

>>2012598
I'll have you know that I take pride in knowing many things.

Hugging her Servant tighter.

>> No.2012601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760968760.jpg -(327.9 KiB, 1971x2570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335760

>>2012599
>>2012599
Are you tryin' to butter me up? Well you're not wrong about all that!
She starts marching toward where Lupul is hiding.

Either way, I'm in this castle now and I already own at least Two other Kingdoms!

...But I'll make you a deal. Bring me Princess Peach and I'll spare your kingdom while I build my empire.

>> No.2012602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537760979398.jpg -(68.3 KiB, 600x511) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69965

>>2012591
As she lets go, he crosses his arms and follows behind. The crimson oni as watched as she went.
Royalty yet rather prefers to get things herself.
He was amused by that, it reminded him something like that is a good trait.

>> No.2012603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537761456593.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012601
She finds him pressed against the wall, still covered in fire suppressant.
It isn't flattery if it's the truth, Miss Bowser. If the words are buttery, then it is with the margarine of veracity.
He smiles innocently.

Well, it seems that you have me quite literally against a wall, Lord Bowser.
However, I suppose your instincts are fruitful, because I can show you the whereabouts of Princess Peach Toadstool right away...
He clears his throat.
If you'll just follow me, I have just the thing...

>> No.2012604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537761572952.png -(620.4 KiB, 850x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
635332

>>2012603
>>2012603
Fire licks at the edges of her mouth as she gives him a predatory grin and nods.

Now that's what I like to hear! Lead the way, minion.
She says in a tone suggesting she's going to keep calling him that whether he likes it or not.

>> No.2012606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537761790918.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012604
He takes a deep, reserved breath, and lets out a sigh.
It's actually Lupul, but I suppose introductions are behind us.
Wheatley, show me the quickest way back to my room.
The Castle AI chimes in some random non-sequitur before Lupul starts leading off Bowser. They'll walk for a bit before coming upon the Royal Quarters.

>> No.2012607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537761939835.png -(374.4 KiB, 830x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383400

>>2012606
As they arrive, Bowser will huff and then note mostly to himself:

It's a lot easier to move around like this! My legs aren't as big and bulky. I used to break my own tiles trying to go to the bathroom. I had to design doors that could fit my shell, but even that hasn't been a problem yet.

>> No.2012608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762195265.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012607
Sounds like he was some kind of dragon... well, the fire breath is pretty much a dead giveaway. Still, I can't help but wonder...
I'm certain your form will be appreciate by many as a specimen of regal majesty, Lord Bowser.
Especially around here...
They eventually arrive at his room, and Lupul pushes past the big double doors into the red-and-gold lavish decorations of the Royal Quarters. Granted the bed takes up most of the room, but there are certain amenities. Lupul moves over to a chest of drawers and opens one of them to pull out a silvered mirror.
Ah, here it is.

>> No.2012609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762212455.jpg -(326.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334332

>>2012600
"So be it, well then...let's take this off first."

Ibaraki was about to grip Char's shirt and take it off until suddenly...

Jeanne busts open the door and steps inside

J: "There you are Char Lotte." Smiling, holding up a few books

J: "Your books finally came in. I hope I wasn't interrupting something."

>> No.2012611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762334801.jpg -(101.8 KiB, 719x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104224

>>2012608
>>2012608
Bowser enters and looks around, nodding with approval.

Now this is what I call a royal bedroom! You've got good taste for a lil' squirt- wait what's that?
She peers at the mirror and frowns.

You brought me here for a mirror? I didn't come here to see my reflection.

>> No.2012612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762386058.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>2012609
Oh! Hi Jeanne! Ibaraki was just about to show me what dad and mom do when they go into the basement.

But since Jeanne came with the books, Char would finally release Ibaraki.

I even got to play with her a little bit, but like that time I played with Shuten, I got all wobbly and stuff.

As the maid could see the hickeys on the two of them.

>> No.2012613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762575939.png -(741.5 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
759272

>>2012602
Peach then comes back with a bottle and a bag of fish food. She'll suddenly sneeze though

"Achoo~! Mm, excuse me. ...Funny, I get this odd feeling that maybe someone talked about me."

>> No.2012614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762822389.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012611
Lupul gives a knowing smile.
Ah, Lord Bowser.
This is no ordinary mirror.
A gift from an immensely powerful being, it can show the location of anyone in the multiverse, wherever they happen to be.
He holds up the mirror and speaks the name.
Princess Peach Toadstool.
The mirror glows with green magic, and then an image of a certain mushroom princess appears. Now, in the endless multiversal instances of any one person, there's literally an infinite number of possibilities for one character or another. Luckily, the mirror always chooses the closest one. So an image of the closest instance of Princess Peach Toadstool would be on full display in the mirror's face, which is turned toward Bowser.

>> No.2012616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537762994851.jpg -(542.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
555527

>>2012612
"Only because you seemed so curious..."

And now that she's released Ibaraki reaches for some sake. Meanwhile, Jeanne approaches Char Lotte and crouches getting at a look at her

J: "What am I going to do with you...looks like you both got carried away."

J: "I was just in the nick of time...It shouldn't be Ibaraki to be the one teaching her that."

Jeanne wants that honor!

"She'll be fine. Char Lott insisted anyway~"

>> No.2012617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537763190735.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 300x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130945

>>2012613
He raises an eyebrow.
What? Odd indication on knowing someone is speaking about you.

>> No.2012618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537763220698.jpg -(819.9 KiB, 1162x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839548

>>2012616
It's fine, these will go away in an hour or two.

Referring to her own hickeys, although Ibaraki's will probably take longer. Long enough for Shuten to come back and see.

But let's get going, Jeanne.

Although as she tried to get up, she'd just stumble a little bit towards Jeanne. Only slightly recovering smol.

>> No.2012619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537763503215.jpg -(83.0 KiB, 640x947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85038

>>2012617
"I wonder who it is! ...it's been so long since I heard of anyone from where I came from."

>> No.2012620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537763602979.png -(51.4 KiB, 500x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52664

>>2012619
He's rather curious. He gets a little closer to Peach.
...Are you Psychic? How do you know someone is doing that?

>> No.2012621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537764224820.jpg -(895.5 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
916996

>>2012618
J: "How will I explain this to Shuten and Suika when she wakes up?"

Meanwhile as Char wobbles towards Jeanne, the maid will catch her. And holds her gently against herself. Holding the book under her arm, Jeanne then lifts a smol up

J: "Shuten should be here shortly, make sure you both wash up for supper."

"...What is for dessert?"

J: "Pudding."

Iba smiles at that, she looks forward to it

>> No.2012622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537764379063.png -(728.2 KiB, 1515x1899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
745633

>>2012620
"I don't think I am."

Replied Peach with a blink or two

"I just have a feeling..."

>> No.2012624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537764580003.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 1024x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132246

>>2012614
She stares into the Mirror.

...What? That's a lot of big words, but that sounds really handy.
She says with a wink because she thinks she made a joke.

Heh heh heh heh heh... Let's see what she's up to!
She'd say and peer into the mirror.
And seeing Peach with Satan, she stared and blinked, and pondered what she was looking at.

That's not where I left her! And who the heck is that!?

>> No.2012625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537764655489.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 454x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58054

>>2012621
And a smol, now only a bit buzzed smol, would just snuggle up to Jeanne now.

Yes, that sounds like a nice idea. I should wash up before dinner. And then I can read my book afterwards.

And a smol is just as happy as an oni.

And so marks the end of Char's first attempt make up for neglecting Ibaraki.

>> No.2012626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537764951363.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012624
That's a hell of a laugh...
Lupul winces as Bowser's signature laugh rings out.

"King Satan of the Oni Villiage."
Chimes in Wheatley, the ever so helpful Personality Core.
Yes, thank you Wheatley.
Lupul says exasperatedly. He shakes his head, then makes an apologetic face at Bowser.
Ah, well. I guess apologies are in order. It seems your would-be bride has already gotten hitched.

>> No.2012627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537765141090.jpg -(282.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289228

>>2012622
He rubs his chin
I see.
He is curious about this Peachy.
Others like you huh? Makes me want to see who else is from your place.

>> No.2012628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537765300110.png -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1133154

>>2012626
King Satan?
Bowser looks up at the ceiling.

...Who keeps saying these things!? This Wheatley person must be really powerful to stay invisible this long. Bah, whatever... Hmmm...
Bowser rubs her chin, and continues staring into the mirror.

...Well, just because someone else got to her first doesn't mean that I can't crash their party and remind her why I'm the best!

Besides, now that I look just like her, she can't be afraid of my looks anymore. After all, you've gotta be a really sad person if you can't love yourself right? Bwah hah hah hah hah!
She'll smirk at Lupul, looking away from the Mirror.

Got any airships? I need to assemble the armada and conquer this world, and show Peach that I'm still the only King she needs!

>> No.2012630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537765583059.jpg -(189.2 KiB, 627x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193790

>>2012627
"The Mushroom Kingdom is full of very nice people. And some are not so nice. My friends were named Mario and Luigi, then there's Toad and Toadsworth! Princess Daisy, Princess Rosalina too."

>> No.2012632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537766065143.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012628
Well, he's not invisible. He just doesn't have a body. He's... well, he IS the castle.
He shakes his head.
I have just one ship, and it's currently in orbit over another planet. Hardly useful on this one.

...Besides, do you really want to do that?
I mean, it's a long way there.
Not to mention the last thing I need is a war with the Oni...
You should spend time building a big force that way when you do decide to go, you can show up all impressive and that way there's no doubt as to how awesome you are, right?
And avoid any misunderstandings on my part...

>> No.2012633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537766171414.png -(565.5 KiB, 800x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
579109

>>2012630
He found the names odd, nothing rather badass to an oni! He strokes his chin, thinking.
Ah...You sound homesick. If you wish to go back, I'll find a way for you.

>> No.2012634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537766380765.png -(435.9 KiB, 943x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446346

>>2012632
>>2012632
Well I can't blame her for running off to hide in some run down village after I stole the Mushroom Kingdom from her!
She points to the crown on her head.

Speaking of which, I just realized that this isn't where I'm supposed to be! Is this what you're talking about with all the planetary stuff? Going intergalactic takes resources I know I didn't use. Where are all my Koopalings!? If I leave them alone with Jr for too long, he'll do something stupid to try and impress me. Like kidnapping Peach himself!
Reality is very slowly sinking in.

>> No.2012635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537766706484.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012634
He takes a long look at Bowser's crown.
...Your crown has eyes.
Wait, is that actually a mushroom?
He shakes his head.
Sheesh. I can't let a megalomaniac like this on the loose. She's clearly powerful, and likely to cause trouble... which means she'd get arrested immediately if she was in Aurora, or outright destroyed if she was anywhere else. Not to mention if she shows up out of a New Ravnican portal and starts setting fires, people could blame me for it. I don't need that kind of headache... ugh. What a nightmare...
Lupul listens, and sees that Bowser is finally starting to get it.

...Well that's what I was trying to tell you, Lord Bowser.
This planet is full of a strange magic that sometimes pulls in certain people from other worlds. No one knows why, and no one knows how, but people just sort of... end up here.
He pauses, then hastily adds.

Though I think there's obviously no question as to why it would choose such an impressive person like yourself to bring here.

>> No.2012636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537766989925.jpg -(173.3 KiB, 1024x1135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177440

>>2012635
>>2012635
Hmmm... Clearly it brought me here to conquer it. I need to know more about this magic! And then... I'll harness it!
She says with an evil glimmer in her eyes.
I wonder what would happen if she tried to harness the magic of this world...(wary)

Bwah hah hah hah hah hah!! You're a smart little minion, I'm glad I hired you.

>> No.2012638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537767256168.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2012636
Well, my guess would be that it brought you here to make things a little more awesome.
Lupul just sort of gives another long look, and then takes another sigh. He's at the cusp of a decision, which means he can either let Bowser loose upon the world, wherein she was likely to piss off the wrong person and either end up as dead, raped, or both in the case of a Sabbath Cow. Or he could do his best to direct the unstable fireball that was this new person in front of him. He doesn't have to decide for long, as a quick glance at her tail has him blurting out his decision in the form of,

I'm glad to be of service, o King.
It's like being around Kerrigan again.

How about you hang on to the mirror for now?
You can see Peach whenever you want, at least until we get you an army raised, eh?

>> No.2012640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537767525217.jpg -(337.5 KiB, 650x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345584

>>2012638
Gahahahaha! She won't be hiding from me anymore with this!
She'd say, quickly snatching the mirror away from Lupul.

I'll always be one step ahead of her, and whoever that other man is. How can you be the king of a Village anyway? Bah! At least she didn't settle for a plumber.

>> No.2012641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537767843630.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012640
I'm not sure she's exactly hiding. Looks like she's just enjoying being married... but maybe that's just because I don't have the deductive powers you do, Lord Bowser.
His lips sneer a bit as Bowser snatches the mirror away from him, but hides his indignity well.

And in the meantime, I humbly offer you to stay as the Royal Guest of New Ravnica. We'll set you up with a room, and even a lab if you want to research the world's magic further. We have plenty of tomes and teachers that can explain to you how magic works here.

>> No.2012642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537768072657.png -(731.6 KiB, 885x1254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749165

>>2012641
She frowns at Lupul.

Hmph, I'll be fine in this room for now. I hope whatever you set up is just as grand, or better.
She says in the tones of someone who has clearly made themselves at home.

I'll visit your labs and libraries too. I may not look it, but I have been known to read ancient tomes and wield powerful magic! I blame this body for looking so frail, but beauty has its caveats.

>> No.2012643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537768643180.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2012642
Eh, Lord Bowser?
He asks rhetorically, while holding back a smirk and failing at doing so.
I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in a different room.
You really, really don't want this one...

At least until we get to know each other a little better~
He says, unable to stop himself from chuckling a bit.

>> No.2012644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537768832256.png -(2.7 MiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2783512

>>2012643
I can also breathe fire. If I have to Torch this room to make another one look better, I will~

>> No.2012645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537769051006.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012644
...Please don't.
Cough.

Well, it's not usually how I prefer to get royalty in my bed, but I suppose I can just have the maids change the sheets... and the pillows... and the mattress... and the canopy... and the-
Cough.
Ahem.
You get it.

And you can sleep here until I get you a proper room set up.
What a hassle...

>> No.2012646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537769261003.png -(327.3 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335168

>>2012645
>>2012645
I don't get it. But change what you need to change! Just keep it PG for the kids, you don't know who might be watching.
She sneers at him, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.

Ahem... I mean, you do have this mirror.
She'll find a place to take a seat, letting her shell stab into the back of whatever she sits on while her tail drapes over the side.

I'll be daydreaming about my future wedding!

>> No.2012647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537769557106.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012646
No one's watching. There's a planar overly that prevents scrying over the entire Cast-
And then she ruined a chair.

-tle...

Anyway, it may take a bit, but I guess you'll have no trouble making yourself at home.
Oi, Lupul. What have you gotten yourself into?
His eye wanders down to her tail as it flumps down.
Oh... Wait, is she wearing garters?
He stares maybe a bit too long at her legs.

Last edited 18/09/24(Mon)02:12.

>> No.2012648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537769561563.jpg -(385.8 KiB, 541x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395089

>>2012633
She'll simply hug him

Peach will then open the bottle for him, holding it up towards him

"It would be nice to see everyone. And see how things are going while I was gone."

"Mario and the others would have kept Bowser at bay, I know it."

>> No.2012650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537769856779.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 982x982) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113081

>>2012647
But now, Bowser was just staring into the magic mirror not caring to notice that Lupul was staring.
Bowser can be very single-minded.

Heh heh... she'll be pampering me one day!

>> No.2012651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537770351429.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012650
Lupul will shake his head, and eventually leave the Koopa King to stare at Peach for however long he wants. Meanwhile, the maid staff will indeed come in and furnish the Royal Quarters with brand new bedding. Lupul will take pains to ensure that Bowser is left alone, diverting all kinds of Castle traffic away from the hallways near his commandeered room. If Bowser calls for something, he'll be attended to by one of the maids, who are not long for words. And with that, things can fade here for now.

>> No.2012657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537806971279.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2560x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2103666

>>2012477

As Broly powers up with that green energy, Kefla frowns floating in space and covers her face a little bit.

Whoooaa...!
But she grins and starts powering up too. Boosting herself with Kale's own Legendary aspect, she'll try to meet his energy output.

COME ON, LET'S DO THIS!!!

>> No.2012658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537809412788.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 564x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94793

>>2012657
When he finally is finished powering up he'll look...a bit different. His hair is standing up as if he were an SSJ, but it remains black, what sort of this could this be?

Pic then related as he starts walking towards her

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

His battle cry made the ground itself shake and crack apart. Broly will try blitzing Kefla with far greater speeds than before. He will attempt to elbow her in the forehead, straight down and deep into the ground. if it hits then Kefla may just smash into the spinning and burning core

>> No.2012659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537811342566.png -(842.2 KiB, 1024x813) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862451

>>2012658
She expected his speed to pick-up, but rather than take the blow or block it, she'll react the second she loses track of him by doing an overhead flip into the air- attempting to kick him in the back of the head like an acrobat.

Waaatch out!
We gotta avoid taking a direct hit or that'll be dangerous!

>> No.2012660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537811835294.jpg -(100.4 KiB, 775x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102827

>>2012659
As soon as she dodges that attack, Broly will immediately turn his body, facing Kefla as she goes in for the counter. His yellow eyes glowing. he'll take that kick right to the face but that seemed to do nothing

As soon as her foot connects with his face Broly unleashes a powerful and very rapidly expanding ki shield, trying to smash Kefla with it. If that happens Broly will simply detonate the shield, resulting in a massive explosion right on her

>> No.2012661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537812926491.jpg -(538.4 KiB, 562x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551285

>>2012660
And then Kefla was exploded and blown away, spiraling out into orbit again.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooah!!
But she'll catch herself and stop in the atmosphere, summoning more Ki Blasts around herself and firing them back down toward where Broly exploded as if raining down a series of miniature nuclear warheads.

...You're not the only one that can cause that! LET'S TURN UP THE HEAT!
She said with a smirk, firing off red and green energy blasts straight down. The planet probably won't be able to take all of his abuse and that whole continent is probably going to be gone soon if it isn't already.

>> No.2012662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537813445138.png -(2.2 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2259096

>>2012661
The planet was looking pretty worse for wear. The energy these two exerted on it made it go into a highly critical state, even the atmosphere is completely out of whack now, lightning storms, winds blowing at hundreds of miles per hour, etc

His eyes narrow down as he feels Kefla energy spike up. Soon the sky will light up with all her nuclear ki blasts about to rain down on the ground he stands. A white flash occurs and the entire planet takes all those hits, unable to handle all that damage, the planet then explodes quite violently!

Last edited 18/09/24(Mon)14:24.

>> No.2012663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537814537017.png -(147.9 KiB, 609x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151473

>>2012662
Floating in the aftermath, Kefla stares down.

...Did we win? Where'd the planet go?
...Wait how are we breathing out here?!

>> No.2012664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537815096484.png -(1.5 MiB, 850x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1561577

>>2012663
"So you've finally realized it."

Said Broly as he suddenly appears before her, albeit at a respectable distance. He'll glance around, already spotting a new planet to take their fight too

"It's the ritual when you two absorbed the god essence into your bodies it came with certain perks because of your now divine nature."

He doesn't look damaged himself, but his upper body armor ended up getting destroyed at some point in the explosion. And like Kefla Broly is having zero issue breathing in space as-well

>> No.2012665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537817937931.jpg -(157.7 KiB, 1024x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161498

>>2012664
>>2012664
Oho~ So that's what it is! Then why are you fine out here? You're looking pretty durable still and you've barely transformed.
Or has he... his hair got a little spikier.

She takes up another fighting stance, grinning at him.
Keep your eyes on me, if we can fight out in open space, nothing will get in our way!
She says and border-line teleports in front of him attempting to deliver a powerful uppercut as fast as she can.

>> No.2012666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537820642105.jpg -(130.4 KiB, 1200x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133564

>>2012665

Broly gets hit, and since they're in space he'll easily move with the punches momentum. However, he'll use that as he flies up quickly and will suddenly stop himself as he stares down Kefla

While during so, he'll try grabbing a massive chunk of space debris and tosses it at Kefla with insane force and speed

And if that distracts her Broly will start firing rapid Blaster Shells that will also home in on her, trying to blast her from space and into the planets below

Last edited 18/09/24(Mon)16:24.

>> No.2012667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537822742514.jpg -(117.7 KiB, 1017x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120485

>>2012666
She'll see the Debris coming and punches through it- seeing the Blasts coming at her, she'll push herself around out of the way with her own ki blasts and begin using the Debris to kick off and bounce around like a high-speed pinball.

This is getting fun~ Here we... come!
She'd say, aiming to zip around Broly until she can get close enough to grab him by the head and suplex him down onto the planet herself.
Of course she's not sure that'll work but she's having fun!

>> No.2012668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537823290739.jpg -(91.6 KiB, 678x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93787

>>2012521
Sheena: "Pff, yeah see ya."

The sheep looks amusingly at the gay blond American boats as they exit her bar

Once outside Iowa starts laughing

"Aaaaaalright! Burger time..."

She wobbles in place, trying to remember the way

>> No.2012669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537824115780.png -(270.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276942

>>2012667
His eyes follow Kefla as she pin-balls across time and space. The homing ki blasts will explode on other space debris or get pulled away via the gravity of near-by planets

Kefla was successful in her suplex attack and poor Broly got slammed, and ended up burying the man into the ground following a massive crater

>> No.2012670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537824480322.jpg -(234.2 KiB, 850x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239854

>>2012668
Byeeeeeee Bayyyyyyyy...
And the drunk gay Bay followed Iowa looking just as lost as the other boat....
I think this way!???
She pointed in a random direction, are you drunk enough to trust Bay's sense of direction?

>> No.2012671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537824696116.jpg -(69.7 KiB, 650x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71417

>>2012670
"That way?"

Iowa said, looking over in that direction drunkenly. She blinks slowly a few times and then shrugs

"Yeah, that way!"

>> No.2012672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537826244007.jpg -(218.8 KiB, 850x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224022

>>2012671
Well if you say so, yeah that way!!!
Oh know you know not what you've done, at this rate they'll end up in someones basement.
Iowa will protect me.
But the Yuri Boat doesn't seem to worry cause Iowa is there as they head off.

>> No.2012673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537826526327.jpg -(216.7 KiB, 685x1001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221891

>>2012672
"I'm starvin'! Booze always gets me feelin' hungry..."

They continue walking

"Heh, I'll eat ya instead!"

Iowa starts to playfully nibble at the top of Bay's boob

>> No.2012674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537827053819.jpg -(174.2 KiB, 850x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178388

>>2012673
Well I'm always hungry....
Cause carriers are full of Seamen either way she's not paying much attention where they're going or what Iowa is doing, the Fluffy Carrier assuming Iowa knows what she's doing, so when she suddenly starts nibbling on her boob the poor girl was shocked, causing them to pop out again, likely even smacking Iowa in the face with them.
Bayyyyyyyyyy.... I'm not food..

>> No.2012675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537827377581.jpg -(169.0 KiB, 620x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173012

>>2012674
"Ah!"

"Your boobs are so wild! Always popping out for me...heh..."

Seeing Bay's bare breasts again cause Iowa to give one of her nipples a suckle, and then motorboats Bay

>> No.2012676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537827875551.png -(884.7 KiB, 910x1354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905930

>>2012577
Oh that's just her gym, Amanda herself was really nice to me!
she smiles
Pretty too with her friendly pokemon!
little does she know

>> No.2012677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537828548695.jpg -(183.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187479

>>2012675
It's these clothes, they hardly seem to fit and they're so thin!!!
Cause Escort carriers had NO ARMOR, but yes look at those yummy tits out on display... Bay moaning a little as she licked and teased her, the motorboating soon having the poor girl Baying loudly.
Baaaayyyyyyyyyyy.....
And blushing HARD.

>> No.2012678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537828889880.jpg -(376.2 KiB, 1280x1706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385210

>>2012669
As he gets suplexed into the planet, we'll say the force of impact breaks the shit out of that continent and they start heavily destroying another world before it has time to even process that they're there.
She'll fly back out into the open sky and begin firing off more rapid-fire Ki blasts into the crater she made as well.

Hahahahahahhaa!!! Letting loose like this is crazy! We should do it more often!

>> No.2012679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537829377253.png -(230.8 KiB, 461x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236362

>>2012676
Oh I know it's mostly her gym that's scary, but she's pretty wild herself, she just doesn't show it on the surface.... but she's nice all in all Misty really likes her too...
Lana will just avoid mentioning that Amanda considers them pets of hers now... well sort of.

>> No.2012680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537830486195.jpg -(108.7 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111325

>>2012677
Soon Iowa has poor Bay against a building wall as she continues kissing and licking between her large breasts

"Whoa shit! Hic...~! We was supposed tah get boigahs..."

>> No.2012681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537830490507.jpg -(119.5 KiB, 850x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122348

>>2012679
I haven't seen her be too wild..but who knows! Eitehr way I think she is great! Looked after me when i visited.

Whatcha think of this world then?

>> No.2012682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537830893498.jpg -(127.3 KiB, 675x984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130319

>>2012678
Said Kefla as those blasts of ki start destroying the already broken continent even further, soon sinking a mass of the thing into the sea in a fiery and destructive blaze

However...it wasn't long before Broly comes flying out of that crater firing off a massive mouth blast towards Kefla with enough power to take out a few moons

>> No.2012683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537831539508.jpg -(169.5 KiB, 850x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173525

>>2012680
And enjoy the lewd Carrier moaning and panting like the slutty boat she is, arms frailing everywhere as Iowa attacked her fat boobies..
Wahhhhhhh..... We were where are we now???
It feels too good!!!

>> No.2012684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537831691158.png -(267.9 KiB, 700x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274335

>>2012681
Well you've only seen her when she's putting on appearances then, there's a whole nother side of her... but both sides are sweet...
The question got a smirk a very knowing one.
This world is... kind of dangerous in it's own way, and a lot more perverted than ours... kind of hard to get away from it though... but I'm happy here now.

>> No.2012685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537831736557.jpg -(578.2 KiB, 811x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592069

>>2012683
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh......"

Iowa hiccups again and looks around lazily while she rubs the back fo her head, making her long blond hair look even messier

>> No.2012686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537832012878.png -(878.0 KiB, 800x1473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
899068

>>2012682
>>2012682
Luckily mouth blasts are usually narrow and easy to dodge!

Which Kefla will do, dodging under it to use the fact that his vision will be obscured by his own mouth attack to try and dive-kick him the gut.

Watch your language, this is a family fight!

>> No.2012687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537832232299.png -(192.7 KiB, 600x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197361

>>2012684
she returns with her own smirk, guaging Lana's experience was fairly easy with that response
I'm not surprised, cute Alohan girls like us are going to get a lot of attention here~

>> No.2012688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537832469580.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 880x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1171376

>>2012686
Broly reacted quickly enough and turn his body just in time to dodge. He will then try and grab Kefla by the throat and squeezes real hard

"Don't worry about families. I haven't made you a mother yet!"

He'll say if he's successful and then pulls his fist back and aims to punch Kefla right in the gut. If he lands that punch, he'll go for another much stronger punch, and then tries another to her face while letting her so she can crash into the water below

>> No.2012689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537832681090.jpg -(334.5 KiB, 850x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342521

>>2012687
Yeah I've already gotten quite a bit of attention here, especially in the gym... but Misty keeps everything in line...
She won't mention the fact she's a monster now, she's saving that one.
Though I think she'd be happier as a plant than a mermaid like me...
So she wouldn't try that with her.
If you want I could introduce you to Misty if you like, where have you been staying anyway?

>> No.2012690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537833079618.jpg -(516.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529180

>>2012685
Where are we?
Iowa... she touched my boobies... she's so....
She'd look around as well before pressing forwards against Iowa, suddenly leaning up to grab the boat and kiss her... or at least try, as drunk as she was she'd miss half way and end up burying her face again in Iowa's bust..
Wahjp.... uhhhhhghhh...
She'd still kiss them anyway.

>> No.2012691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537833653332.jpg -(63.5 KiB, 480x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65011

>>2012690
"Huh?"

Since Iowa's tall'ish, we'll say she managed to peck her lips before ending up kissing her breasts. Iowa smiles a bit and puts her arms around her. Pulling the silly Carrier's face into her tits some more

"Hard for me tah tell right now..."

Her speaking sounding a bit slurred

"But I do know where the base ish...les jus go home and stuff...mebbe do naughty stuff~ Becush you like my boobs dont'cha~?"

>> No.2012692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537834059457.jpg -(423.4 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433542

>>2012689
Ohh so the gyms even outside Amanda's are host to that stuff too? Good to know~

I don't mind if you want to do that, as for me I've been staying in a regular apartment. I take it if you are with a gym leader they are letting you stay with them?

>> No.2012693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537834494411.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 1024x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190040

>>2012688
He'll grab her by the throat.

Urk...! Y-You're a tough bastard!
She'll say, but as he pulls his fist back to gut punch her, she'll bring her knee up to intercept and block it and grab onto his arm for some point-black Ki-Bursts on his limb!
THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET EXPLOSIVE.

>> No.2012694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537834584135.jpg -(287.8 KiB, 800x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294676

>>2012471
I see. I'm happy to hear that.
I don't want to think about what would happen if that stuff made its way here. I wonder if Nee-san has encountered it already?

>> No.2012695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537834714125.jpg -(131.1 KiB, 850x657) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134234

>>2012691
Sure she gave her a nice little peck before sinking down lower, cause Bay tries..
Mmmm I guess so... there's food at the base too...
And then that offer got a smile on the boat.
Maybe I can show you some of the things I've done...

>> No.2012696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537834854538.jpg -(232.1 KiB, 939x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237700

>>2012693
With Kefla's quick thinking she was successful in her attempt. He'll clench his fist and goes for another punch. But then Kefla blasted his limb with a ki blast, and what follows is a large explosion!

>> No.2012697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537835036830.png -(498.2 KiB, 800x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510144

>>2012695
"Hehe, yeh! I makes us shum hot dogs! Bacon wrapped..."

Said Iowa, looking at Bay and then smiles at her too

"Yer so cute~"

Iowa sticks her tongue out, seeing if Bay takes the bait and goes for a french kiss

>> No.2012698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537835442607.jpg -(156.0 KiB, 1024x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159750

>>2012696
She'll use the explosion as a means of pushing herself away from him, and knowing that it will take much more than that to knock him down, she'll continue pouring more and more energy blasts into the attack, increasing their explosive output.

We're not gonna open our legs for you that easily! You have to earn that!

>> No.2012699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836161330.png -(972.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
995462

>>2012694
Mm, a physical attraction or relationship with nothing behind it is very...I already made that mistake in my first life and don't want to repeat it.

>> No.2012700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836233000.jpg -(89.5 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91641

>>2012692
Yes I think all of the gyms are like that, I heard Erika's is the hardest for many reasons including things like that...

Yeah, I have my own quarters at the gym all custom made... so it's nice, I kind of glad I do.
Regular apartments aren't mermaid friendly.

Last edited 18/09/24(Mon)20:43.

>> No.2012701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836424019.jpg -(124.2 KiB, 978x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127145

After a long night of fantasizing about peach, Bowsette fell asleep hugging the magic mirror and also drooling on it.

Heh heh... that's right Jr, here comes mommy~
She says, mumbling to herself in her sleep.

>> No.2012702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836489575.jpg -(341.0 KiB, 1000x1432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349220

>>2012698
And Kefla will keep bombarding the area with more and more ki blasts. The following explosions growing so large that they'll begin to cause a chain reaction, total'ing the rest of the continent!

But Kefla will have little time as the ocean explodes causing water to rain down all over the place and she'll see Broly rising from out of the water. And it looks like he took some damage, although not as much as Kefla would've liked

"Earn it you say..."

His eyes are glowing...a bright red?

"I acknowledge your power. Even after everything, this much isn't enough for you."

And then his power starts to multiply tens of dozens of times as his body is covered by a thin veil of his green ki

"So allow me to take it up another step..."

>> No.2012703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836563266.jpg -(124.0 KiB, 850x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127003

>>2012697
Hot dogs are delicious, especially at the ocean!
She'd say happily as she'd straight herself out the best she could... keeping her tits on display anyway.
Awwww....
She'd blush and take that invite to lean up and kiss her again, this time making it!

>> No.2012704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836683652.jpg -(683.5 KiB, 700x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
699854

>>2012703
It's alright Bay because Iowa is leaning down so she can kiss her cute little Carrier sister. Iowa moans into Bay's mouth, having a field day with her tongue. wrestling with Bay, Iowa even starts rubbing and groping Bay's ass

>> No.2012705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836687366.jpg -(481.5 KiB, 850x1186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493076

>>2012700
Why is Erika's the hardest? I was actually going to check it out sometime...given she IS a grass trainer an all..
Well of course, until Lana can keep her human form on passively

>> No.2012706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836840666.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 688x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93668

>>2012699
>>2012699
I'm not... open about those sorts of things at all normally.
She says, staring at her feet.

Nee-san and Tohno-sama were the only ones I had.

>> No.2012707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537836930413.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012701
And so the Leech King eventually returns to check on the Bowser, early the next morning.
Well, maybe she'll wake up in a better mood...
He thinks in a vain hope that today won't involve yet more fire. Still, he moves to the bed and gingerly attempts to extract the mirror from Bowser's sleeping grasp.

>> No.2012708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537837004736.jpg -(116.4 KiB, 660x935) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119157

>>2012704
Yes that tongue of hers twirled around in Iowa mouth as she pressed closer to her, her hands reaching over to grope Iowa's battle melons as her body leaned closer, giving the battleship easy access to her soft rear... the boat feeling quite a bit of drunken happiness.

>> No.2012709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537837181626.jpg -(847.7 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
868087

>>2012708
Iowa then breaks the kiss, looking really red, because she's very turned on right now

"Haaa...haaa....f-fuck...let's hurry and get outta here."

>> No.2012710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537837296303.png -(211.6 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216628

>>2012702
About time, I haven't even used my full power yet!

>> No.2012711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537837844346.jpg -(323.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331065

>>2012705
She's supposed to be the stronger Gym leaders or something, so she has a lot of traps, it was partly her idea to create the gyms in the first place.... I think she's even harder than Amanda....
Indeed not that she minds her tail anymore.

>> No.2012712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537837918835.gif -(2.9 MiB, 518x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2994457

>>2012710
"I recommend you use it."

Looks right at her

"This was only my base form."

And then gif related as he's suddenly covered in a massive beam of his power. His power multiplying by the hundreds now and further beyond that in fractions of seconds, he was not exaggerating about this

>> No.2012713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537837982949.jpg -(123.0 KiB, 1000x1381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126003

>>2012711
Well of course YOU'D say that miss water trainer!
she nods
I'm sure everyone has their own merits.
she'll then step forward and give Lana ahug
I'm so glad to see you, another person from Aloha is welcome!

>> No.2012714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537838024451.jpg -(184.2 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188658

>>2012709
So is Bay so much that her gaydar is broadcasting off the charts... and plotting a course to the nearest safe bedroom.
Ahh
She'd blush and smile.
Me too, let's go...
And then she'd take Iowa's hand with a sudden insight on where to go!
Let's not waste any time!

>> No.2012715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537838112053.jpg -(244.4 KiB, 1267x1505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250228

>>2012707
Bowsette had a death grip on the mirror, and as Lupul goes to take it she stirs, and her hand will reach out with a death grip.

...Mario!!!

>> No.2012716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537838333065.jpg -(115.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118308

>>2012706
Really? I guess as a maid you don't make a lot of connections.

>> No.2012717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537838347932.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012715
Lupul snatches his hand back before Bowser can grab him, and instead adopts a straight-backed posture with his hands clasped behind his back in a standard butler pose. It had been a while since he impersonated one, but it came easily enough to him. It was a nonthreatening stance, and Lupul figured it was probably best to be as nonthreatening as possible around a fire-breathing lunatic who is in the middle of waking up screaming about Italian plumbers.

No Mario here, just breakfast orders.

What would the esteemed Lord like?

>> No.2012718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537838741339.jpg -(73.5 KiB, 800x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75254

On the road again, slaying orcs and dragons and evil brain leech tentacle aliens on the road again.

Yeah that boy is just doing some typical adventuring.
Might even be doing it on another planet since he heard that was a thing.
But it's sort of lonely out here for a doofus like him.

>> No.2012719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839114964.jpg -(140.1 KiB, 374x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143465

>>2012713
If anywhere I'd suggest... hmmmm the steel Gym first, I've heard people have actually beaten her gym before.
And then she'd smile as she's pulled into the hug.
Same really, I hope to find more of us eventually, maybe soon... you really got to meet some of the people I've met, I've even met their elite 4.

Seriously you should come by sometime when you're not busy...
I should get back myself.

>> No.2012720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839368075.jpg -(233.5 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239133

>>2012718
Blocks ur path!

Well, a portal does anyway. It opens up right in Fendril's way and spits out a waist-high loli demon with a clipboard. She looks around, and seeing no one but the paladin in front of her, smiles at Fendril.
Ah, Mister Noblebright, I presume?

>> No.2012721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839551883.jpg -(184.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188942

>>2012719
A deep blush appears on her face as the steel gym is mentioned
Yeah I've met Jasmine before...her pokemon are definately one with this world, that Mawile especially..

she remembered it licking them together, naked, a lovely memory to her
Of course I will! Do you think I'm going to stay apart from my friend now I've found you?

>> No.2012722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839572715.png -(375.3 KiB, 944x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384299

>>2012712
Hmmm you might be right. But you're still underestimating me.
She says, and then smirks. She was enjoying the fight.

She'll take a deep breath and then go full monkey, straight to SSJ4.

>> No.2012723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839625850.jpg -(79.1 KiB, 548x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81004

>>2012716
I've never wanted to before. I'm not entirely opposed to it, but I haven't had a reason to.

>> No.2012724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839889051.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1289890

>>2012723
Well you have me and Shirou and Sakura to make friends with now.
...maybe Miss Aminusphere in time.

>> No.2012725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537839997681.jpg -(170.1 KiB, 1100x1531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174198

>>2012717
What?
She blinks at him.

Oh... Hah! Now that's what I call service, breakfast in bed! I'll take a grand slam special, four orders of steak and eggs, and three gallons of Milk. Make it snappy! I have a large appetite.

>> No.2012726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537840131941.jpg -(106.7 KiB, 564x890) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109258

>>2012722
Broly's entire form glows green until the veil of ki shatters like glass. finally revealing him in a form she's familiar with, regular Legendary Super Saiyan

He punches his palm, he cracks his knuckles and neck. Smirking at Kefla in her new state, his eyes still glowing red

"Hahahaha."

Last edited 18/09/24(Mon)21:48.

>> No.2012727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537840153869.jpg -(42.0 KiB, 500x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42985

>>2012720
He tilts his head much like a confused puppy at this new friend that has appeared

Aye! I am Fendril Noblebright. How may I help you?

>> No.2012728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537840302755.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58523

>>2012724
Yes. I think... I enjoy your company. You've all been pleasant and polite.
She smiles faintly at him.

>> No.2012729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537840654751.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 850x893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236394

>>2012714
"Yeah, yeah, suuuuure...~"

And with Bay seemingly having an idea of where to go. Iowa lets her take the wheel for now. Since she's drunk and stuff and is simply enjoying the ride now

>> No.2012730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537840761400.jpg -(185.5 KiB, 496x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189972

>>2012728
Good.
And maybe in time that'll become something more.

>> No.2012731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537840915707.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2012725
Jeez, she eats as much as Razu... I guess all that fire has to come from somewhere.
I'll have the maids cook it up immediately.
And so he moves off to do that, and the maids wheel back a cart laden with breakfast and a bit extra things she didn't order. Just in case.
I'm sure you'll find all of our amenities to your liking.

>> No.2012732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841348444.jpg -(300.0 KiB, 680x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307243

>>2012727
My name is Astar and I represent the Nation of New Ravnica, and I'm afraid you possess a very special set of skills that we find ourselves in dire need of.
She says, her speech formal as she taps her clipboard. She turns it around and it's pretty much blank save for his name.

How would you like to make two million taels of gold?

>> No.2012733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841352550.jpg -(245.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251631

>>2012726
This form will be hard for you to get a handle on~

She smirks at him.
This isn't quite my full power... not yet. But it might be enough.

>> No.2012734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841596602.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71892

>>2012732
...
Fendril reaches up to scratch the side of his head with his sword hilt
I'm not exactly someone that sees a need for money these days myself.
But...
Well I certainly can't turn down a request for help that needs me so specifically.

>> No.2012735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841600352.jpg -(125.4 KiB, 400x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128359

>>2012721
Lana wouldn't know that though the girl blushing a little.
Really so you've had your share of fun too, well just warning you if you do meet Misty... don't try and race her... she cheats...
She said with a smile.
Really I need to meet the other gym leaders too... if I can... Misty keeps me busy...
More busy getting better at her monster magic and even training her because might as well be a good water trainer too.

>> No.2012736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841670157.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 502x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64184

>>2012730
Y-yes.
I don't know... how to handle this.

I'm not very experienced, but that could be nice.

>> No.2012737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841677044.jpg -(189.0 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193528

>>2012734
So you'll take what, one million?
Five hundred thousand?
She takes back her clipboard and starts scribbling notes.
What are your normal going rates as an adventurer?

>> No.2012738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841748179.jpg -(157.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161240

>>2012729
Here's hoping you know what you're doing, she seems to have some way to know where she's going but the route she's taking you to get there is full of sharp curves bumps, and even alleys where you need to jump to get over, what's with this girl... oh look swaying boobs... either way eventually they'd reach the beach... Not far from the base's side gates... so I guess it all worked out....
I did it... told you...

>> No.2012739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841843007.jpg -(546.2 KiB, 1195x1256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559297

>>2012737
I usually do it for free, for the sake of the adventure or helping people. I used to pick up what I needed along the way.
I did say I'd still do it since you're asking me so pointedly.

>> No.2012740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841929848.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 612x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61758

>>2012736
When it comes to making friends I am at least pretty talented at that.
I'll show you the way.

>> No.2012741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537841964439.png -(624.1 KiB, 1000x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639047

>>2012731
Don't make up words, shorty.
She'll say sitting up and looking over the food.
Lupul may notice that there are holes all over the bed from all the spikes digging into the sheets and mattress. There's even cloth, cotton, and stuffing stuck to her shell but she doesn't seem to notice.

But this food does look real nice!

>> No.2012742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842069698.png -(1.0 MiB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1071060

>>2012735
More than my fair share....even with raw pokemon, infact a girl made sure it was my first.
She cheats?
Oh I'm sure you should be able to get some time, from what I understand it's not that busy with challengers.

>> No.2012743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842076883.jpg -(113.4 KiB, 500x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116167

>>2012739
The little demon looks at Fendril as if he had suddenly grown a second head.
...We'll just file you under "Pro Bono". Maybe set you up with some sort of preferred contractor bonuses...
She scratches away at her clipboard for a bit.

Well, now that we've gotten that out of the way.
She gestures toward the portal behind her.
If you'll please come this way, we can get you up to speed, Mister Noblebright.

>> No.2012744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842216177.png -(125.9 KiB, 394x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128889

>>2012743
Hmmm, sure thing!
He will follow the demon's lead although he doesn't really get why she's so surprised by his altruism

>> No.2012745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842400096.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012741
Our fabricators can produce food to accommodate any number of palettes, but our maid staff are the real masters of the kitchen. Our maids are simply unmatched when it comes to quality food.
He explains while Bowser eats.
If there's anything you'd enjoy from your home Plane, I'm certain we can procure it.
And now I feel like I'm running a hotel...

His eyes wander to the fluff sticking to her shell, and he'll do his best to discretely remove it while she eats.
Curiouser and curiouser...
He wonders, having seen girls with monster features pretty much daily for the past decade and a half, but never really anything to explain what Bowser might have originally been.

>> No.2012746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842410546.jpg -(308.9 KiB, 1280x1656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316281

>>2012733
"You're talking about SSJ4's aspect of dodging on instinct. You think that will save you?"

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

He'll then just start walking towards her with a grin

>> No.2012747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842471568.jpg -(123.9 KiB, 500x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126892

>>2012740
You will...?
She tilts her head.

>> No.2012748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842555608.jpg -(314.3 KiB, 700x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321882

>>2012747
Absolutely.
I'd get to spend more time with you after all.
He chuckles

>> No.2012749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537842942642.jpg -(106.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108629

>>2012744
And so Fendril would step through to the bridge of the starship Imperator, in full view of a planet that seems to be covered in some sort of inky black shadow. Even from low orbit above this place, Fendril would probably feel the effects of what is essentially a planet so full of black mana that it seems as if it could pop like the world's most evil pimple and launch black energy in all directions. Everything about the look of the place would be checking Fendril's mental checklist of things to look out for when detecting evil.

Welcome to Shadowmoore.
Says Astar as she follows him through the portal and onto the bridge.

>> No.2012750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843159752.jpg -(45.3 KiB, 231x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46431

>>2012749
Fendril has never felt so at one with his Detect Evil right now as he had been during his training. He can tell this place is damn near close to the Abyss or Infernal realms in terms of "shit you're not supposed to go to".

Well that's quite...gloomy.
It almost ruins the surprise of this vessel.

>> No.2012751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843502533.jpg -(842.7 KiB, 2381x3212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862947

>>2012745
>>2012745

While violently devouring food, Bowsette's spikey tail will swing up toward Lupul.

Hey! Who said you can touch me, wise guy? I've eaten Goombas for gettin' too close!

>> No.2012752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843600102.jpg -(460.4 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471491

>>2012742
Really with pokemon?
She giggled.
We don't do that there really mostly because we have enough people around... but I can imagine how it'd feel.

>> No.2012753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843653296.png -(422.4 KiB, 1024x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432532

>>2012746
Just because you have spikier hair and bigger muscles doesn't mean you're gonna win~
She'll wink at him.

Besides, I've seen babies stronger than you. Give it your best shot Broly~

>> No.2012754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843701706.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2272x1628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1146999

>>2012748
...I see. Do you want me to stay right now?

>> No.2012755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843829107.jpg -(370.9 KiB, 638x824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379777

>>2012750
Gloomy doesn't describe the half of it, Mister Noblebright.

This planet is in the clutches of the Fairy Queen Oona. She's a flighty monarch who loves summer and spring so much that she forces the sun to stay high in the sky and all of the land to be prosperous and fruitful... until she gets tired every one hundred years and the night rolls in. Then for the next century, the world is as you see it. The planet succumbs to the black mana held back by Oona like a tide. Washing over everything, and plunging the entire planet into an endless nightmare of hatred and death.

Peaceful alliances turn into xenophobic territory wars, and the best of friends descend into madness and set upon each other like ravenous wolves.

This is the cycle my King intends to break, Mister Noblebright, and you are in a position to be of assistance in helping King Lupul realize his goal of a new dawn over Shadowmoore.

>> No.2012756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537843920943.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2012751
THWACK
Ow...
He recoils, rubbing his arm where she hit him.

Forgive me, I was merely under the impression that the Lord Bowser should not have scraps of linen hanging from her shell.

>> No.2012757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844059264.png -(1.4 MiB, 1700x2267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1501481

>>2012754
I did say as much when you entered.

>> No.2012758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844107015.jpg -(65.0 KiB, 800x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66586

>>2012756
What?
She tries to crane her head back, but sadly is unable.

I don't see nothin' back there!

>> No.2012759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844175804.jpg -(258.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264732

>>2012753
"Heh, fine. I'll start small."

He stops walking and then fires several ki blasts at Kefla. Except the ki blasts rapidly expand to the size of small towns as they home in on her

Broly then vanishes once his blasts cover her field of vision of him, and soon more of those ki blasts start coming from all sides!

>> No.2012760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844198863.jpg -(199.8 KiB, 1378x2039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204548

>>2012757
She'd nod.

Then pardon me.
She'd say scuttling into the room just a little more.

...I was wondering if you could tell me more about where you come from. I've read about it, but hearing about it from King Arthur himself is a rare opportunity.

>> No.2012761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844263243.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012758
You have bits of the bedspread caught in your spikes, Bowser... should I remove them or do you want to walk around looking like you lost a fight with a pillow?
Lupul says with an exasperated sigh.
Forget Jenna. This is like taking care of Asuka again...

>> No.2012762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844297006.png -(409.4 KiB, 650x836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419276

>>2012755
Fendril listens to this with his arms crossed and a thoughtful expression. He could certainly see such a thing happening with the Fae being as fickle as they are, but for night to hamper things so dramatically and for it to last so long, it definitely held his attention and desire to help

And what of me do you desire specifically?
I would be willing to throw myself to the den of fiends to free a planet from its darkness like this, but I am just one man.

>> No.2012763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844541070.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1500x2191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1659560

>>2012760
Certainly I can regale you with tails of Camelot and Britannia.
Where would you like me to start?

And since I don't feel like cracking open Arthurian mythology websites how about we fade to bonding instead.

>> No.2012764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844546955.png -(414.3 KiB, 800x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424195

>>2012759
>>2012759
Unless he's been walking on air the whole time, she never did land. And seeing the Ki blasts coming, she'll zoom out of the way in the atmosphere without much effort.

Small like that rod between your pants~? Someone's overcompensating.

>> No.2012765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844637681.png -(160.5 KiB, 550x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164380

>>2012752
It was a surprise to me too...but somehow it felt..different and so good.
she blushes nodding remembering it
I haven't done it with many outside of Amanda's gym to be honest, it feels safer there, and at Jasmine's.

Last edited 18/09/24(Mon)23:03.

>> No.2012766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844728986.jpg -(79.1 KiB, 548x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81004

>>2012763
A fade is fine too.

>> No.2012767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844788026.jpg -(387.4 KiB, 804x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396647

>>2012762
While the night cycle is in effect, there is but one source of white mana until the sun returns. That source is the Elemental Incarnation of Purity. It remains hidden during the night, and blossoms back like a flower to flood the world with white mana again when the sun rises. Unfortunately, we cannot wait that long. It's still eighty eight years until Purity resurfaces.

No, we need a source of white mana strong enough to draw Purity out of hiding. That's not all, because Purity does not deign to interact with anything that is not inherently pure. That is, it will not speak to demons, monsters, or anything not naturally adherent to white mana. That means pretty much anyone from our world, and indeed anyone from New Ravnica in general, is out of the question. Purity is a rare thing these days.

That is where you come in, Mister Noblebright.

>> No.2012768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844841005.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 564x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87646

>>2012764
And in the middle of her sentence Broly will try and armbar her from behind at near lightspeed levels, and if he does so, he'll simply try and slam her face first back into planet

>> No.2012769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537844971605.jpg -(116.3 KiB, 792x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119084

>>2012768
As he does, she flips forward so that her face is level with his crotch and will attempt to deliver a punch right to his nether region.
She's playing dirty.

Nyahahahaha~!

>> No.2012770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537845322508.jpg -(917.7 KiB, 977x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
939731

>>2012769
She punches his shield. Her arm will get very violently pushed away with enough force to likely break it or fracture it in several places. either way, it will protect him. as Broly smirks at her and goes in with attacks more several times lightspeed now

And he will try aiming his attacks all aimed at critical spots around her body since he's well versed in Saiyan biology

>> No.2012771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537845706565.png -(215.7 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220926

>>2012765
Well you are right there, it is safer in the gyms for the most part, least it's things we know... there's all sorts of powerful monsters and people here and from what I heard some aren't very nice... so be careful.
She looked at her.
But you look fine... so...
She thought a moment.
Want to come home and see my place?

>> No.2012772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537845723076.png -(1.1 MiB, 923x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1144292

>>2012761
Hey, I don't lose to anyone!

...But yes please, I can't see it.
Maybe I can pick it out with my tail next time.

>> No.2012773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537845821970.png -(350.9 KiB, 663x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359312

>>2012738
Indeed it did. Iowa will recognize the familiar sights and that means they're closer to having some fun together. So Iowa takes the reigns this time and starts pulling her via the hand towards the base

"Heh...nicshe job...! Now I'ma gonna rewards ya Gams~!"

And so Iowa now feeling more eager ends up drunkenly taking her to an empty room. Ships likely already aware what is going to go down between because Iowa isn't shy about things

and I have a lot happening right now so we can fade to lewds and bonding between AMERICANS

>> No.2012774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537846063185.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 1035x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128478

>>2012771
I will be careful! I know there are some dangerous things out there but I've been ok..and I'm not going to rush into something like that.
she nods
Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing it Lana, maybe I'll stay a while.

>> No.2012775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537846224547.jpg -(97.3 KiB, 476x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99675

>>2012774

> I know there are some dangerous things out there
>> No.2012776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537846441671.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012772
My pleasure...
And so he moves back to continue gently removing the bits of shredded mattress and pillow from Bowser's shell. In a flash, he has all of the fibers removed.
There we are, nice and pristine.
Even though it was subservient in nature, Lupul could not help but feel a twinge of pride at the job well done.

Now, was there anything in particular on your docket today?

>> No.2012777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537846538275.jpg -(415.2 KiB, 608x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425189

>>2012773
She's mostly so proud she actually GOT TO WHERE SHE WANTED TO GO...
Ahhh....
And she's dragged along by Iowa.
Wait.... where we going???
Does this mean...
And when she gets to the room she quickly realizes what's going on, the Carrier turning eager as she practically pounced on the bed... and we can fade to the two Americans having Lewd times for now.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff