[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1537244902600.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 639x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77227 No.2012137   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2012138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537245131978.jpg -(176.4 KiB, 850x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180678
>Floof

Mmmmmm... I'm not too sure about that, I'm sure you shined more during our time on stage together...

Nono just being Nono, she did just fine, she's still a trained idol after all. But then she got nuzzled by SeeU.

But thank you, SeeU.

>> No.2012141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537246000531.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961
>Floof

As Megan's regret of wanting fuller breasts hits his psionic senses, Lupul finds himself intrigued.
Oh?
Probing her mind a bit as he lets the clothes work their magic, licking and massaging and sucking like living machines, relentless in their stimulation. For no matter how Megan twists or leans, there's no escaping the clothing that hugs her body in its warm, living embrace. Megan might get a feeling for the mental tendril probing around that certain thought.
Sounds to me like you want to take it even further.
He says, his voice rife with possibility.
I can make that happen, you know~

>> No.2012142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537246046220.jpg -(329.1 KiB, 720x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
337004

>>2012138
"You're welcome, I totally mean it!"

Said Seeu cheerfully

"You really gave it your all, I couldn't have done it without you. I can't wait for next time."

Nuzzles her some more, floofy nuzzles

>> No.2012143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537246504197.jpg -(159.5 KiB, 850x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163311

>>2012142
Th-there's going to be a next time?!

She's getting all nervous again just knowing she'll be on stage once more.

Continued to get floofed on.

>> No.2012144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537246829446.jpg -(727.2 KiB, 1500x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744636

>>2012143
"Mhm! We're idols, after all, so the show must go on!"

"I had a lot of fun with you Nono, I want to do it again. I like doing a lot of things with you actually..."

She'll smile, blushing a tad as she pulls back a bit

>> No.2012145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537246957156.jpg -(269.3 KiB, 943x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275713

>>2012141
Soon the entire's fox was being mercelessly teased, the fox moaning and groaning as she wiggled and licked, teased, and touched her all over, the horny little floof soon slick with sweat as she groaned and moaned... horny as could be.
Ahhhhh what... you sensed that...
Ah, so he sensed that too...
She just blushed.
You mean it?

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)01:02.

>> No.2012146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537247093057.jpg -(155.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158816

>>2012144
... I like doing things with you too, SeeU.

Is all she'd get out of Nono when she said that. Most likely making SeeU an incredibly happy idol.

Nono really does like being with her friend, it's just that she's Nono. And at least SeeU has been around the scared idol to know these things well enough.

>> No.2012147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537247431943.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012145
Hmhmhmhm, of course~
He says, the tendrils slowing their pace enough so that Megan could have a few clear thoughts that weren't immediately driven out of her head by the sensation assault on her faculties.
I suppose the quickest way would just be to get you pregnant, heheheheh.
He says deviously. The desire to breed and grow his Hive was ever prevalent in the Cerebrate's mind.
But I could just as easily mold your body... really, I could make you look like anything.
He gives a smirk.
Though I can't see why anyone would want to be anything other than a fox. You're pretty much the maximum amount of alluring as you could be, my dearest Megan~

>> No.2012148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537247446865.png -(549.2 KiB, 1200x1225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562372

>>2012146
seeu then takes Noo's hands, squeezing them. Hearing that made her a happy idol, she can hardly contain it

"I love you Nono...very much."

And of course Seeu knows it. She looks nervous, but she'll go for it. Aiming to kiss Nono gently on the lips suddenly!

>> No.2012149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537247916478.jpg -(35.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36351

>>2012148
!!!

And SeeU would catch the poor idol off guard! And being far under the desk, there was nowhere for Nono to run if she wanted to!

Face getting really red with how sudden this all was.

>> No.2012150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537247992536.jpg -(147.0 KiB, 720x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150482

>>2012147
The fox was slightly grateful for the brief reprieve... the suggestion Lupul made sending her into a flushed look.
Well that is an idea... I would like to do that...
Maybe not yet, but I do want that.
After all it's monster instincts to want offsprings plus why WOULDN't Megan want a fluffy daughter to dote on, but the second suggestion also got a lewd look and more lewd thoughts, not helping that her nipples felt so good right now.
Wait you can do that too.... that sounds fun.
The thought was also aluring... while she likes being a small sexy fluffy fox, she's wondered at times what it'd be like if she was something different... maybe a different type of monster or something like that, though he had a good point there.
Heheh, you got me right there, I wouldn't want to be not a fox... I like having my tails, and these adorable ears.... really I like being cute...
Well maybe a cat, they're cute too... but Fox tails are better.
Well up to you, you can play with me as you wish...
She said her tails waving excitedly.
I'm all yours while I'm in this uniform...
He could always fix her back later.

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)01:19.

>> No.2012151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537248232734.jpg -(531.0 KiB, 1000x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543741

>>2012149
Can't escape the gay fluff, Seeu herself looked very surprised that she decided to just got for it. After their kiss, Seeu pulls back. her face also red with how sudden everything went, even if she did start it

"Ah...! N-Nono I didn't mean to suddenly kiss you like that. I was so wrapped up in how I felt about you I..."

Purses her lips, looking determined

"It still doesn't change how I feel..."

>> No.2012152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537248652463.png -(243.0 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248851

>>2012151
Ah... W-well... Ummmm...

She can't exactly figure out how to piece together anything when she's looking at SeeU right now. But she'd come up with an idea and eventually just hide her face in SeeU's floofy hair.

I-I'm happy to know you feel the same...

As she said that, her voice gradually got softer because it was a very embarrassing situation. But with her face buried in the floof, SeeU definitely heard Nono.

>> No.2012153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537249087571.jpg -(353.0 KiB, 600x791) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361477

>>2012152
"Nono...you've made me the happiest girl ever..."

Seeu took Nono into her arms, giving her a tight and warm embrace as she nuzzles into her hair

"I'll do my best to make you just as happy as I am...if not more..."

Her voice cracking a bit, she's so happy

She'll nuzzle the top of Nono's head, just two idols nuzzling each other

>> No.2012154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537249298752.jpg -(265.7 KiB, 850x1147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272084

>>2012153
If Colette caught sight of this, she'd lose her mind from the sheer amount of cute going on in the situation.

Mmmmmmm...

Just keeping herself hidden in her hair.

... Nono will continue doing her best as well.

>> No.2012155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537249634949.jpg -(761.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
779797

>>2012150
He closes his eyes and smiles, the world of possibilities before him.
My dearest Megan, you really want to be careful writing blank checks like that~
The maid uniform animates quite violently, constricting around her, writhing and slithering as her clothes become less solid and more liquid as it starts to flow over her and begins to restrict her movement. She'd even find her eyes once again being covered as the headdress slithers down to cover her eyes, blindfolding her and leaving her in a dark void, only enhancing the pleasure sensations as her sight is deprived of stimulus.

>> No.2012156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537249812154.png -(326.6 KiB, 700x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
334448

>>2012154
"We'll do our best together from now on. I can't wait to let sis know the wonderful news..."

"I don't want to let her go...my sweet Nono."

>> No.2012157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537250132864.jpg -(280.3 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287031

>>2012156
She's pretty sweet, yes. And she also makes sweets too.

D-Do we have to let Sophie know?

SeeU will probably mention it to her anyways, and Nono would tag along when she says it too. Just hiding in her floof. And Sophie doesn't mind these things because they're just two smol idols.

>> No.2012158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537250320619.jpg -(310.2 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317680

>>2012155
And he got an ironic laugh out of Megan for that, the moment she saw the expression on Lupul's face the fox knew she was REALLY in for it now.
You know, I have a bad habit of giving myself enough rope to hang myself, really I do.
Yes her track record when it comes to things like this is quite... a record now in Aurora...
Even if I go crazy, least it'll feel good.
That's one thing she can count on, she at least trusts him on that much, and Megan's learned long enough that she should stop worrying and love the mind numbing pleasurable horror, so when the entire outfit came to life and seemed to morph against her, melting against her body, the horny fox didn't do much to resist it...
This feels... so weird, like I'm melting or something.....
Being unable to move and left blind was triggering all sorts of feelings into the lewd little fox, her body shuddering against the feeling as she moaned out.

>> No.2012159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537250393752.png -(409.7 KiB, 600x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419565

>>2012157
"...I don't think it'd be fair for us to keep something like this from sis."

smiles reassuringly

"We'll just let sis know, promise."

>> No.2012160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537250637681.jpg -(196.0 KiB, 692x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200731

>>2012159
O-ok...

And Nono would slowly begin to free her face from SeeU's floof.

It's getting really warm under that desk after all with all this excitement.

>> No.2012161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537251169511.png -(401.4 KiB, 652x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411000

>>2012160
Upon seeing her sweet Nono's face, Seeu smiles happily

"It's getting a little warm in here now that I think about it..."

>> No.2012162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537251401153.png -(278.7 KiB, 542x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285403

>>2012161
Y-yeah, maybe we should move out from here for now...

Not looking SeeU directly in the eyes, she'll have to take some time to get used to this new relationship.

>> No.2012163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537251645521.png -(376.6 KiB, 659x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385673

>>2012162
"Mhm!"

Seeu knows Nono, so Seeu knows that it'll take some time for her to settle into things before she's comfortable enough

Seeu kisses Nono's cheek and crawls out of the desk, and holds out her hand

"Baby steps."

>> No.2012164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537252083235.jpg -(111.7 KiB, 696x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114345

>>2012163
And Nono would gently take her hand. Slowly making her way out from under the desk.

R-right...

And once she was out...

Sh-should we go tell Sophie about this now?

>> No.2012165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537252458785.jpg -(287.9 KiB, 712x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294776

>>2012164
"Yes, let's tell her the wonderful news!"

Squeezing her hand

>> No.2012166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537252653898.jpg -(86.4 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88524

>>2012165
Mhm...

And so Nono would wait for SeeU to take the lead to bring them downstairs.

To interrupt Yuuka's shenanigans and catch a flustered Sophie trying to make it look like nothing lewd was happening.

But ultimately bringing the good news.

>> No.2012167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537258270181.jpg -(692.6 KiB, 1445x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709253

After spending some time in Aurora's streets, the being makes his way into the woods, leaving somewhat disappointed from it's ill environment fostering with sin. His gaze turning from one settlement to another, eyes glowing only momentary in each direction. Unable to find a settlement of it's liking.
It won't be long before the figure turns towards the stars, gazing at them silently as the planet spins, it's eyes glowing faintly. Remaining stuck in place until it finds a suitable place to settle. Eventually moss will begin to grow on it as time passes.

>> No.2012168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537274430000.jpg -(25.0 KiB, 640x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25651

>>2012167
And as this figure stares at the stars like an edgy adolescent who ran away from home, the stars stare back.
Someone is intrigued by their Edginess.

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)08:40.

>> No.2012169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537293134420.jpg -(692.6 KiB, 1445x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709253

>>2012168
I fukken lol'd!
The figure's eyes widen a bit before reverting back to normal, rather intrigued by the gaze looking back. Head tilting towards the side out of curiosity.
Huh.
The figure then sits on the ground, though occasionally glancing towards other systems, focuses on the strange gaze that peers from the stars

>> No.2012170   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2012169
It isn't a gaze that stares from the stars. it is the stars themselves. For when you look into Death's eyes, they shine blue with galaxies for Azrael is the Death of Universes, and a tool for the former demon lord.

>> No.2012171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537295305655.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1410x1735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1153815

>>2012170
Still, an incredible gaze nonetheless. Which is still something it admires. Silently staring at it's magnificence.

>> No.2012172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537300022232.jpg -(77.0 KiB, 770x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78841

>>2012169

>I fukken lol'd!
>Already kissing ass
>> No.2012173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537300175716.jpg -(264.9 KiB, 1200x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271301

And it's an Aberdeen afternoon, a dragon boy has been on top of his assignments for the most part. Keeping up in his training as well. Although with a few hiccups here and there due to the shenanigans of his sisters, but that's something else entirely.

He hasn't been getting shocked by his collar either! ...As far as the ice queens know.

But anyways, with being completely caught up with all his stuff, he decided to spend his free time with an ice queen. A very happy dragon boy just looking for her.

>> No.2012174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537300441219.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 850x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123955

>>2012173
As he looks for Weiss he'll eventually come across her home. And barely exiting the door. Once she turns to walk down the path she spots her bf. She smiles and waves over to him

"Good afternoon Nora. I was just on my way to see you actually."

>> No.2012175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537300712184.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>2012174
And she'd be able to see the sign of a happy dragon as he went on over to her.

That's convenient considering that's what I decided to do, finally having a free day and all.

It's much better than him trying to visit her and stuff immediately after his training and all.

Did you have any ideas for the day or something?

>> No.2012176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537300875005.jpg -(140.4 KiB, 996x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143798

>>2012175
"You earned it."

Weiss says, smiling

"I'm very proud of you."

She leans in and whispers:

"And so is winter, even if she won't say it outright."

>> No.2012177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537301210470.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2012176
That's good to know, I'm still having a bit of trouble trying to get a grasp on what she thinks.

I mean, unless it's one of those moments with Qrow on base. I think I have a good idea about that at least.

Having caught sight of that previous fight they had on base.

... Or if it's my dad.

Having witnessed that first hand.

>> No.2012178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537301546466.png -(475.0 KiB, 635x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486446

>>2012177
Weiss frows a little, shaking her head

"Yang and I saw it coming...but even then it was inevitable. Qrow is...quite a character."

She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. Last time he accidentally walked in on her and Blake, and that was really awkward. So Weiss portal'ed him into a dumpster all the way on the other side of town!

"Winter hasn't mentioned anything negative to me about Colette. In fact, she was impressed by her professionalism. ...Like it was a sort of switch."

>> No.2012179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537301809201.jpg -(283.0 KiB, 923x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289759

>>2012178
I'm sure you can imagine how she felt when she walked into my dad's office for the first time.

Considering a tall dragon's various shenanigans.

But anyways, was there anything you wanted to do today?

Adjusting his collar a little bit. Both of them.

>> No.2012180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537301967665.jpg -(67.1 KiB, 739x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68669

>>2012179
"Likely the same way I did."

"And not really, I just wanted to spend time with you."

She watches him adjust his collar. THAT collar, she giggles and reaches over and...takes it off

"No need for this today."

>> No.2012181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537302518972.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>2012180
Of course, a dragon boy is very happy. Not being able to recall another time that the collar was taken off.

And with it being on him all the time, it's moments like these where he actually gets to look at it again and remember the various things attached to it. Like that "If found, return to Weiss Schnee" tag on it. It's a bit embarrassing realizing that something like that was around his neck for a while now.

W-well how about we start with a walk around town? Maybe there's something happening today.

>> No.2012182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537302841542.jpg -(860.5 KiB, 986x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
881105

>>2012181
Weiss puts the collar away in her purse. And then hooks her arm with Nora's, she smells very nice today

"Alright, that sounds nice. We can get something cold to drink while doing so."

>> No.2012183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537303350108.jpg -(287.1 KiB, 1200x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294022

>>2012182
She smells very nice, when was the last time we were this close either? Wait...

He's realizing more things that having the collar on did to him. Like mentally filtering out certain details so he doesn't get riled up or think lewd things as easily.

Yeah, we should enjoy it while the heat is still here. It's only going to get colder until spring comes back after all.

And the dragon boy would begin walking with his gf into town. Heading right for the market boulevard.

>> No.2012184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537303650297.jpg -(125.9 KiB, 850x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128949

>>2012183
"Mhm."

"I wonder if he' still holding himself back..."

As they walk, Weiss eventually unhooks her arm from his and instead holds his hand

"How are things at home, Nora?"

>> No.2012185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537304055561.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>2012184
His tail is wagging again thanks to the hand holding.

Well, besides on those days you can tell my sisters decided to pull a prank...

Where a dragon boy is turned smol or some other minor inconvenience happened.

Char and Bar both summoned new friends. One of them is small like them and speaks with this proud tone, and the other one is a bit strange but just seems to be very bookish. They're trying to get me to try to summon somebody too.

>> No.2012186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537305622348.png -(273.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279548

>>2012134
Caulifla grins up at her.

Oi, I'd focus more on yourself!
She says, grabbing a breast in each hand and wrapping her legs around Braly's sides.

I'm gonna make you squeal like the giant cow you are!
But cows don't squeal, they moo!

>> No.2012187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537305707772.jpg -(77.0 KiB, 824x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78874

>>2012185
"I hope they don't get carried away. Even if they show signs of being prodigies."

Weiss raises her brow

"You as well? How does that work exactly? Can you just summon whoever you like?"

>> No.2012188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537305846194.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>2012187
I don't think so, unless I have some sort of catalyst for somebody in particular, it's probably entirely random.

Hopefully I don't end up summoning somebody troublesome.

>> No.2012189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537306113943.png -(49.8 KiB, 299x192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50989

>>2012186
"Mmmgh~ Hmph, the mouth on you~"

Braly is getting more riled up as time passes. Caulifla being so feisty and bold, it does turn Braly on. Even if she doesn't consider herself a bottom per-say. And Caulifla's hands and fingers sink into Braly's tits

"We'll see who breaks first!"

Silly Saiyans, even turning something like sex into some sort of competition! As Caulifla gropes Braly's chest, the Saiyan Amazon will grab her by the back of her head. And pulls her into another kiss, this one being much deeper. And that's when Caulifla will start feeling her own breasts and nipples being played with. Though Braly's being kinda rough

>> No.2012190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537306269559.jpg -(111.0 KiB, 794x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113674

>>2012188
"Well, they seem to know what they're doing...but it can't be helped if it is random."

"I'm sure it'll work out fine. I'm sure there are fail-safes if it is someone troublesome. You have plenty of powerful people living with you. And those that don't visit often."

>> No.2012191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537306885998.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45940

>>2012190
Yeah you're right, I'm sure it will be fine.

But as they walked, a dragon boy would spot a potentially place for drinks. And more importantly, they seemed to have something special going on.

Hey, let's out what's going on over there.

Beginning to guide Weiss towards the place.

>> No.2012192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537307054985.jpg -(188.2 KiB, 1000x1481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192728

>>2012189
>>2012189
Yeah~ mMmhmm~
Monkey See, Monkey Do!
She giggled and moaned almost simultaneously. The Rough-housing is all fun for her, and she only gets more riled up. As they kiss more passionately, Caulifla's hands move from Braly's breasts trailing down her sides all the way to her ass. Grabbing a cheek in each hand, she'll squeeze and 'spread' them, letting her tail whip around to play and tickle her.
She was going all in and planned to make use of any weapon she could in their venereal combat.

>> No.2012193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537307139142.jpg -(874.0 KiB, 2400x3420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
894955

>>2012191
She spots the commotion as they head over

"Things sure are lively."

>> No.2012194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537307497322.png -(278.0 KiB, 540x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284644

>>2012192
Caulifla will soon find out that Braly may have more or less the same idea. It's a Saiyan woman's best tool after all when it comes to this. The fur on her tail is standing on end, looking as riled up as Braly

The teasing she feels via Caulifla's efforts causing her to shiver a little. it isn't often she finds herself in these situations. But Saiyan women are a different animal altogether

  • Braly breaks the kiss, growling sensually at Caulifla. She licks at her mouth, kissing down her jawline and upper chest. Biting into her tits once she reaches them, marking them all over. Braly moans, and brushes against Caulifla's sex a little with her thick tail
>> No.2012195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537307712474.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>2012193
And when they got there, they'd find that Nora's intuition was indeed right, it was a place they could grab a quick drink.

And the reason why things were a bit lively was simple, they were introducing a new drink. A drink featuring some fruit from some other continent on the world.

Huh, this sounds interesting... I think I might give it a try. How about you?

>> No.2012196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537307825156.jpg -(175.9 KiB, 952x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180088

>>2012195
Weiss eyes seem to sparkle a little as the drink looked rather exotic if it's fruit from a different continent

"It looks interesting...mm, yes I'll try it as-well."

>> No.2012197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537308450010.jpg -(806.0 KiB, 1200x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825356

>>2012196
Alright then, let's see just how good this is.

And Nora would go ahead and purchase both drinks. Giving Weiss hers. For some reason, it seemed very "normal" looking with it's dark red color.

For some reason, I was expecting a bit more in terms of aesthetics. But I guess it's more about the flavor.

Taking the first sip.

It's like... a strange pomegranate kind of flavor...

>> No.2012198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537308791920.jpg -(253.4 KiB, 728x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259481

>>2012197
"...Now that I'm looking at it up close. It is rather unremarkable. Oh well."

She'll try some, and then a little more

"You're right. But something is...different. Well, it isn't bad."

>> No.2012199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537308862367.jpg -(310.2 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317618

>>2012194
Ooh~ I hope I taste as good as I look.
She'd say, squirming just a little as they began playing with each other with their tails.
As Braly bites down on her and marks her, Caulifla bites her own lips enjoying the sensation. She's not exactly a pain slut, but she'd definitely say marks like these barely tickle if it was the other kind of 'battle'.
I wonder how I can kick it up a notch? I gotta stay on top somehow.
Trying to decide whether she should playfully use small energy blasts to make things more interesting, or shove her tail right up where the sun don't shine, she'd let Braly do as she pleased for the moment.

>> No.2012200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537309140669.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 1200x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260074

>>2012198
They were saying that this drink affects each person differently, that it's a unique experience for each drinker or something.

Taking another sip.

It sounds really sketchy, but at the same time, if it was really that bad, it wouldn't have been imported either.

I'm not feeling anything yet...

Well, at least it's still refreshing.

>> No.2012201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537309882442.jpg -(122.0 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124920

>>2012199
Things are certainly getting heated. Braly's body taking on a reddish hue, and slightly sweaty due to the lewdness

As Caulifla says rhetoric with that pleased look on her face. Braly was busy just enjoying the hell out of her boobs, loud sucking sounds are heard, taking a good amount of boob as she continues to suck at her, and bite her

"Haaaaaaaaah~!"

Slapping Caulifla's toned ass a few times before gripping it tightly. Braly then takes one of Caulifla's wrists and holds it up, pinning it against the upper kitchen cabinets

"You do~ Now let's see how tight you can clench for me."

Braly then attempts shoving her tail into Caulifla's sex

>> No.2012202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537310020407.png -(154.4 KiB, 896x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158116

>>2012200
"....That's a bit unnerving. I don't like the idea of being affected by some random symptom."

"...Although I feel fine. It was likely just false rumors."

Smiles a bit

"It is, and that is what counts right now."

Sips some more

>> No.2012203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537311014527.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>2012202
I guess I just got used to the whole random effect thing from dealing with Anna Belle's new hobby.

Making their way further down the boulevard with their drinks in hand. This time something else attracting his attention.

Huh... Looks like the little jewelry place that my sister got trinkets from during the festival has their own little place here now.

>> No.2012204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537311143521.png -(765.1 KiB, 1200x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783489

>>2012201
Ahh!
She clenches her teeth and her sex is receptive, but tight as Braly goes in for it first.
With one hand still free, she bites her lip again and grabs onto Braly's shoulder.

T-Two can play that game!
She said and forced her tail into Braly's backdoor.

>> No.2012205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537311190173.png -(546.6 KiB, 511x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559692

>>2012203
"Hm?"

Looks over at building face Nora is

"Well then, why don't we go have a look?"

>> No.2012206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537311475008.jpg -(459.6 KiB, 1200x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470661

>>2012205
Yeah, maybe there will be something interesting in there.

It doesn't help that your boyfriend is a dragon, Weiss. Because he'd finish up his drink and properly dispose, waiting for Weiss to do the same before they entered the store.

And then Weiss might be second guessing this decision now. Nora generally didn't show much interest towards shiny things, but right now he seemed to be looking around quite a bit.

>> No.2012207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537311937777.jpg -(156.5 KiB, 480x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160249

>>2012204
"Haaaaah~!!"

Braly sounds like she's laughing, but it is a mixture of that and moaning heatedly, because that did feel rather good. Braly bends over a little, feeling that tail rouse her up from back there

"You kinky little bitch~"

She'd say with a lustful grin as she looks down at her

"Mmmm~"

Braly tail will start to dig deeper inside! And starts squirming about, the thick, coarse hair only adding to the experience

>> No.2012208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537312092866.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 958x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112904

>>2012206
"Should have known. He is a dragon after all, and they do like shiny and expensive looking things."

Thinks Weiss to herself as she disposes of her drink cup

She'll browse as Nora browses the store, glancing over at him occasionally. Ans at some point she looks over and says:

"See anything interesting?"

>> No.2012209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537312371914.jpg -(309.9 KiB, 945x1337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317289

>>2012207
D-Damn you...!
Hers is thicker...!
She clenched and tried to keep from moaning too obviously, but that didn't work out very well when it was obvious she was already enjoying it.

Hhaaaah...!
She took a deep breath as her voice escaped her, and she began to grind her hips against Braly- who had an infinitely better position than Caulifla. She was having trouble maintaining her own tail's rhythm but she wasn't giving up.

>> No.2012210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537312794350.jpg -(287.1 KiB, 1200x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294022

>>2012208
A couple things here and there... But nothing is standing ou-

He spoke too soon. As he soon walked right on over to the item in question. It was a necklace with a shiny blue gem being held in an intricate looking cage.

Hmmmmmmm...

Examining it with a very observant eye.

This is nice... They didn't have anything like this during the festival, but that makes sense.

>> No.2012211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537312845539.jpg -(112.3 KiB, 395x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114975

So after dragging another freeloader to the Emiya house, and having to deal with her grumbling about the lack of accommodations or a workshop-

Here we find ourselves a good boy Saber in the dojo just...doing some usual training and the like.
He would have gotten Shiroh in here but he can always teach that nerd in swords later.

>> No.2012212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537312911586.png -(527.6 KiB, 534x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540251

>>2012209
It's okay Caulifla Braly looks like she's really enjoying herself. She grits her teeth, she doesn't want to make too much noise either

She breaths through her nose, her eyes shut as she rhythms her hips along with Caulifla's. Her lowers hips trembling occasionally from the feeling

With her free arm, she pulls Caulifla against herself. Forcing their breasts to process and grind against each other. Roughly bucking her hips against Caulifla

>> No.2012213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537313036959.png -(176.7 KiB, 540x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180927

>>2012210
Weiss made her way over to him. Looking over his shoulder and at the trinket in his hand

"Ooh, it's pretty."

Weiss smiles, of course, she would. Blue is her favorite color

>> No.2012214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537313467801.jpg -(530.2 KiB, 1077x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542889

>>2012213
...

And with no hesitation, the dragon boy would go over to the counter and purchase it. Soon marching right on over to Weiss and put it around her neck.

There.

Despite having done that as smoothly as possible, the dragon boy's face was a bit red. As he just purchased, presented, and put the necklace on Weiss all in the span of a couple minutes.

I should have thought this through more... I could have just put the item on hold!

Only realizing the impulsiveness of his action.

>> No.2012215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537313545312.jpg -(139.6 KiB, 600x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142976

>>2012211
Hisui will happen by the Dojo while cleaning things up. Dusting probably, and peeking in to see who was in there.

Opening the door just enough to poke her head in, she'll watch Arthur with his training for a moment, quietly staring at him.

...

>> No.2012216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537313736357.png -(60.9 KiB, 617x429) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62333

>>2012214
"....!"

Even Weiss was a bit surprised. Her pale face glowing red after the act. She reaches up and looks at her necklace. She smiles again, after all, it was a thoughtful gift from her boyfriend. So it made her happy

"You dolt...thank you, I love it. ...Allow me to show you my appreciation."

Weiss then kissed him

>> No.2012217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537313751235.jpg -(794.9 KiB, 991x1402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
814025

>>2012215
He's got a few practiced swings he's going through on some imaginary opponent.
If he wasn't a Servant he'd probably be working up a sweat.
Hell he just might, this world is weird.

After a bit though he turns towards the door, having felt eyes on him for a while.
I'm not that interesting am I, Hisui?

>> No.2012218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314041213.png -(962.7 KiB, 1024x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
985849

>>2012212
Caulifla grinds back, giving into the pleasure. But too stubborn to let her voice out much she'll attempt to kiss Braly again.

Nn...!
This is great~

>> No.2012219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314126962.png -(317.3 KiB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324934

>>2012217
Ah... I was just wondering who was in here. That's all.
She'd say, feigning disinterest.

I was going to dust the room.

>> No.2012220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314184037.jpg -(432.3 KiB, 1200x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442720

>>2012216
Nora really likes getting kisses from Weiss, but he can't let that happiness go ahead and cause his tail to wag right now in the middle of a jewelry store. So he'd quickly break the kiss.

Maybe we should do this outside of the store...

He really wants to go back at it. It doesn't help that a lot of repressed thoughts that he normally would manage without the collar have come flooding back.

>> No.2012221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314365286.jpg -(105.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107607

>>2012219
I'm usually spending my time in here. I have to keep my form up in case anyone ever attacks.

Oh, well I can take a break to let you clean a bit.

>> No.2012222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314479067.png -(2.2 MiB, 1500x2061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2316285

>>2012221
Hisui shakes her head.

...It's fine, I can come back later. I don't need to clean anything, I just do it out of habit. I wouldn't want to interrupt you.

>> No.2012223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314617375.png -(159.4 KiB, 540x734) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163229

>>2012218
"Mmmm!"

She'll moan into the Saiyan's mouth as they swap spit once again. Braly's tongue will wrestle with Caulifla's, driving her tail in and out of her. All while she deals with Caulifla's tail plowing in and out of her ass

>> No.2012224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314693449.png -(523.6 KiB, 600x713) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536201

>>2012220
Weiss giggles, winking at him

"Well, I don't want you knocking anything over with your tail."

>> No.2012225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537314931113.jpg -(314.3 KiB, 700x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321882

>>2012222
It's fine.
I can take a break.

He goes to put the wooden sword back on the rack

Any interruption from you is welcome anyways.

>> No.2012226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537315080149.png -(1.0 MiB, 1416x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099560

>>2012225
...P-Pardon me?
She blushes at the specification and blinks at him.

>> No.2012227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537315492801.jpg -(555.1 KiB, 1023x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568463

>>2012224
Yeah, that would be very awkward to explain to anybody.

And so they'd make their way out of the jewelry store and Nora's tail would be free to wag as much as it wants.

But another thing Weiss might recognize is that his face is getting very flushed. Just like during those days she yells at him to go back home and rest.

>> No.2012228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537315655814.jpg -(316.8 KiB, 700x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324371

>>2012226
Ah, was that a bit too strong? Sorry, I do have a bad habit of moving fast when I see someone my type.

>> No.2012229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537315783194.jpg -(220.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225349

>>2012228
Um...
She freezes up in the doorway, staring at him. She didn't know how to respond to that, but the redness of her face got much deeper.

>> No.2012230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537316133086.jpg -(111.0 KiB, 794x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113674

>>2012227
Weiss will indeed notice that, of course, she knows that he's being like this because she kissed him. Although she isn't letting Nora stew like that on purpose

"Nora you look so familiar right now...and it's your day off, how odd."

she teased him a little, now that they're outside

>> No.2012231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537316435597.jpg -(387.3 KiB, 1200x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396578

>>2012230
What do you mean by that?

Did she figure out I'm thinking lewd things?

>> No.2012232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537316535370.jpg -(110.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112885

>>2012231
"Nothing~ You cut that kiss too short Nora. Now, what will you do to correct this, hm?"

>> No.2012233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537316748049.jpg -(333.8 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341797

>>2012232
!!!

And Weiss would see a surprised look on the dragon's face, and soon find that the dragon would initiate the kiss this time.

But being as riled up as he is now, he's being vary passionate with it.

>> No.2012234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537317552250.jpg -(91.1 KiB, 841x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93335

>>2012233
Weiss smiles once she feels his lips upon hers. Weiss will close her eyes, and leans into her boyfriend's passionate kiss, slowly wrapping her arms around him. Likely standing on her toes a little, since Nora's likely taller than she is

>> No.2012235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537318106897.jpg -(365.5 KiB, 500x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374275

>>2012229
...
Seeing that this has sort have gone not quite the way he expected he decides to backpedal this

Y-you know what forget I said anything. I'm clearly out of my zone with this.

>> No.2012236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537318200745.jpg -(432.3 KiB, 1200x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442720

>>2012234
And being the one to actually take the initiative, he's starting to get really riled up. Breaking the kiss soon enough before he decided to go any further.

Is that enough? We can just continue this somewhere else if you want to.

He still has it in him to try to be as calm as he can. But Sheena probably already told Weiss all about the signs of a riled up Revo dragon.

>> No.2012237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537318933423.png -(355.7 KiB, 1024x737) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364205

>>2012223
Caulifla will then do something silly and begin powering up to try and boost her endurance through the ordeal.
I can... take anything!

She thought to herself and would force her hand free from Braly's grasp and try to push her back to pin her against the opposite wall.
Even with their height difference, she would keep her legs wrapped around Braly's waist to maintain her hold on her, kissing her more vigorously and maybe even using some demonic energy to make things lewder without realizing it.
The rougher and kinkier things get, the more aggressive she'll get.
And if she's able to, she'll try to push in deeper and more aggressively.
I don't care if anyone walks in, I'm gonna win!
Also here's that shitty OC nobody likes.

>> No.2012238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537319404194.png -(288.8 KiB, 799x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295691

>>2012158
And so the world would fade away, the sensations blending together as Lupul mentally spins the living clothes around her like a cocoon. No longer a garment, the mass shifts until its a chrysalis, filled with mutagenic slime that starts to alter Megan's body on a cellular level. The pleasure Megan was put through ceases to be tentacle stimulation of her nerves and evolves to become a pure psionic feed resonating inside of her head along the pleasure neurons and inducing a steady, endless white bliss. As everything outside of the chemical stimulation of her brain gets regulated to her subconscious, Lupul sets to work spinning the mutagenic sequences around her DNA, altering her body. He goes through a few iterations as he plays with her dna, having become quite adept at spinning sequences. Like a spider weaving a web, he eventually settles on something he likes.

Fuller breasts... chemical triggers for lactation... Softer skin... increased sensory sensitivity... double nerve endings in the erogenous zones... no wait. Quadruple them...

Hmhmhmhmm.....
He gives a little mental chuckle to himself as he plays with her DNA strand.
What fun we shall have~

And a tongue twice as long with increased dexterity! Oh yes...

>> No.2012239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537319435144.jpg -(649.8 KiB, 854x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
665351

>>2011724
>>2011718
Nicole just waved her tail happily as they kept going the fox happily enjoying his closeness and the feeling of his body against her... her wet walls nice and tight.
Yeah I never really thought i'd find a guy myself, at least so soon.... but I'm happy... I have a nice job, a nice boyfriend, and I'll even have a kid... hopefully.

>> No.2012240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537319918332.jpg -(193.3 KiB, 350x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197940

>>2012238
Yes Megan surely was putting herself through something, the pleasure beyond anything she's really put herself through before, the blissed out fox losing track of time, space, and even herself as her concious mind seemed to drift in a sea of fog and pleasure... her ever lewd mind having a mix of fear and pleasure... the best feeling... as Lupul made her body his personal plaything, the fox unaware of just what he was up too...
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....
Even if she had been aware of just what he was up to though it's likely she wouldn't be anything but awed at the King's manipulation... the fox's body a plaything for him as he played around with her genetic code and form.

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)21:18.

>> No.2012241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537320217422.jpg -(67.1 KiB, 739x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68669

>>2012236
"Such a passionate kisser..."

Weiss was catching her breath a little, though she'll compose herself quickly. And she quickly notices the signs

"Somewhere else? Like where?"

>> No.2012242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537320249278.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012240
After a certain amount of time, Megan's trip through chemical bliss would seem to fade away as Lupul gives the top of the chrysalis a sharp rap and it unfolds like a flower, revealing the fleshy fruit of Megan's new form in the center of its slimy petals. She would now be completely naked, and covered in tentacle slime.
Welcome back, my dearest Megan~

>> No.2012243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537320262013.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 732x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343233

>>2012235
It's... okay. I don't mind it.
She attempted to make it better, thinking she might have accidentally hurt his feelings.
He must think I hate him.

>> No.2012244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537320333524.jpg -(141.6 KiB, 483x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145028

>>2012243
You sure?
Last time I came on this strongly to a woman....well it didn't go well.

>> No.2012245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537320534007.jpg -(317.0 KiB, 1362x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324604

>>2012241
And meanwhile he's just getting more worked up.

Maybe just somewhere more private to sit down somewhere.

>> No.2012246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537320716484.png -(205.1 KiB, 540x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210054

>>2012237
Braly own energy will start to seep, it'll feel very strong, the demonic influence already in her body also seeping out along with it. And with Caulifla infusing her with more, will only add to the already lewd fire

  • Caulifla's hand is now free and is successful in her efforts

"Mnnnnn! And Caulifla's is really doing a number on her ass. However, so will Braly as her tail will start coiling and writhing about inside her*

"This feels amaazing~!"

breaking the kiss, her lips joined with a lot of their mixed saliva strings

"Ha...haaa~ You need to power up to keep with me~?"

Braly leaving a puddle underneath her with how much her sex has been drooling

>> No.2012247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537321001907.jpg -(521.9 KiB, 720x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534394

>>2012242
The egg slowly opened up like a lewd flower bud, revealing a slick, wet, and horny Megan inside, having gotten quite a body upgrade..
Wow.
The fox looking a little dazed in the aftermath... the Foxy maid giving him a weak look as she glanced down at herself in surprise.
Ahhhhh.... King Lupul...
She'd yawn and stretch her arms out looking down at her boobs with a bit of surprise her slick slime covered body feeling nice and tingly as she took it in.
Well this is... new...
Her mind was all a tizzy between all the black out good feelings and the new sensations the floof fox was in quite a state.
Wow... I feel good like this.... am I taller... well a little at least.
She looked almost dizzy as she gazed at Lupul with a weak but lusty smile.
It seems you had some fun with me....
I wonder what all he did?

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)21:36.

>> No.2012248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537321110020.jpg -(50.0 KiB, 456x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51179

>>2012245
"Sure, that's fine."

Takes his hand again

"Lead the way, you seem to have a better idea of where."

>> No.2012249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537321202812.png -(171.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175717

>>2012239
What do you mean "hopefully" it's pretty much going that way..I mean, what else could all this be?
he says as he started to thrust his hips, a pleasurable gasp escaping him

>> No.2012250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537321360863.jpg -(67.9 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69529

>>2012249
Yeah I'm worrying too much aren't I?
The fox admitted before moaning as she felt him speed up the feeling of his hard length thrusting into her in the water enough to cause her to wrap her legs around him and just use her powers to float herself in the water, riding him for dear life and feeling practically weightless on him....
Well then let's celebrate it it right here right now!

>> No.2012251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537321833805.jpg -(439.8 KiB, 1200x1106) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450364

>>2012248
And he would lead her over to a much quieter side of town, although a bit rushed due to how riled up her way. Nobody was around because they were checking out the events and such in the market.

But once they got there and Nora took a seat, he had her quickly sit down on his lap and he'd just hold her there. Similar to this picture.

L-let's take a moment to let me calm down... I'm getting more riled up than I usually am on a normal day without the collar...

He'd just outright admit that to his girlfriend now that they're alone in this side of town.

>> No.2012252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537322143227.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012247
He steps over in front of her, looking her new body up and down while nodding in apparent approval.
Hhmhmm, I daresay it may just be my finest work yet~
He says, reaching down to inspect the nine fluffy tails now spreading out behind her. They're not true kitsune tails, the kind that come from mountains of magical power, but they were as close to a physical approximation as possible. He runs his hand through the fur, and Megan would find that her tails have become quite the erogenous zone, almost on par with the nerve endings in her chest. Coupled with the fact that the hairs have been altered to remove any natural coarseness, her tails now feel as soft as down feathers, almost even lighter than air. Which means that even though there are nine of them now, there's no strain on her spine to hold them up.

Magnificent~

>> No.2012253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537322398142.jpg -(397.4 KiB, 1019x1447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406965

>>2012244
You're just expressing yourself, correct?
Hisui tried to compose herself and took a deep breath.

I've often thought you to be a gentleman. You're handsome and kind. You just caught me off guard. But... it's not as if you've laid hands on me.

>> No.2012254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537322459550.jpg -(449.5 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460320

>>2012252
Really?
She looked a little surprised but happy he took the time... and as he reached out to touch one of those lovely tails of pure fluff, he'd get quite a vocal moan out of the fox, the sensation against those soft downy tails feeling akin to flicking her nipples sending a little leak from the fox's sex as she gave out a slow sigh.
Ahhhh that feels heavenly...
She felt like pure fluff now, the fox reaching out to touch a tail herself, being unable to resist it now.

>> No.2012255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537322727951.png -(175.5 KiB, 1758x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179710

>>2012246
>>2012246
Tch...! You're getting wet just from having a tail up your ass! I haven't even begun to torment you!
But then the coiling started to affect her and she started to eat her words.

Ah-..!
Her eyes went wide.
S-She had an ability like that?!

Ahhh....!!!
Finally, Caulifla's voice escapes her as she dramatically takes a blow she could not have anticipated and her sex squeezes down despite the coiling.
How...!

>> No.2012256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537322923111.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012254
As Megan speaks more and more, she might start to realize the weight behind her tongue. Lupul had added a bit of length to it, so much that Megan could probably lick her own chest now without even having so much as to look down. While the implications of why he would make such an alteration is obvious, at least her dna seems to include the genetic memory for how to manipulate the appendage without it being a burden. It remains comfortably folded in her mouth until she decides to snake it out.
It is quite something, isn't it?~
Heheh, it's so rare that I get to play around like that. It is ever so much fun, hm hmm hmmm.

>> No.2012257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537323113692.jpg -(792.0 KiB, 2449x3469) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811000

>>2012253
Of course I'd never do such a thing.
I am a knight, the King of Knights even. I can't be failing my code of chivalry just due to my desires.

I do appreciate the compliments though.

>> No.2012258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537323284048.jpg -(120.6 KiB, 850x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123476

>>2012256
The fox kept playing with her body her hands running along the tails he wasn't handling, stroking them with pure delight enjoying the sensation tremendously... she can't help it... they're so soft and fluffy!!!
ITS SO FLUFFY!!!
Of course as she spoke, the fox soon sensed the other change to her body, the fox getting a weird feeling from it.
Hmm? Yes it feels like you did have some funn....
What's this?
She'd start to stick that long tongue out... the fox looking slightly surprised as she ran it out... giving him a funny look as she coiled it slightly.
Ahhhh so I sie yuu got ceative....
She said as she ran that tongue down her front, just seeing how long it could go.
Wow it's like a frog or something... I wonder..
She looked down at her nipples and even her sex with a stare before looking at him as if 'Oh really?'.
This has possibilities.
Wonderfully lewd possibilities for both of them.

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)22:14.

>> No.2012259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537323346135.jpg -(258.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264288

>>2012250
with them practically in the shape of a cross in the water, he uses the floatation to give him more room to push his hips in against the water
Y-Yeah, we are!
his dick swells in her tunnel, was it magic?

>> No.2012260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537323506909.jpg -(92.7 KiB, 934x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94912

>>2012257
Then there's nothing wrong with expression.
She'd state firmly.

...Ahem.
She'd clear her throat and then blink.
What now...

>> No.2012261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537323644047.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1191x1684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1482691

>>2012260
...Expression right...um...
This makes things a bit awkward, doesn't it?

>> No.2012262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537323802091.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418278

>>2012259
See you know me without me even having to share my thoughts...
Nicole said happily as she bounced on him, feeling his length swell up more and more inside her as she rode him like the horny floof she was pressing her body against him happily as the waves washed over their fucking forms...
Wow already, he's hitting all my best spots.
He can already feel her tensing up as she clenched down, her lewd wet walls tightening up on his length as she neared the end, the fox bending down to kiss him on the lips.

>> No.2012263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537324140359.png -(139.6 KiB, 230x681) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142905

>>2012261
I'm sorry... I'm not very good at social interaction.
She doesn't look him in the eye.

>> No.2012264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537324336657.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2012258
He smirks knowingly at her, Megan would find that she had complete manipulative control of her tongue. It was as pliable and compressible as any one of his tentacles.
I did indeed, though I have to say I had to reign in some of the more overt modifications. Still, I think you're rather going to enjoy the new body, my dear Megan... I'd say I personally had just as much fun just creating it, but I already know how much fun it's going to be, hehehehe~

And of course, there was the request you had regarding these~
He says, reaching out to tweak her nipples. Megan would find that the nerve endings in them have indeed been quadrupled, resulting in a sensation four times as strong as her chest had been previously, amplified even further by the factor that her breasts are now bigger, so have more surface area to tease.

>> No.2012265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537324504154.jpg -(218.8 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224027

>>2012263
You are...a bit shy, admittedly.
But it's not a bad thing.

He pauses
You know I was going to get you something while I was out running errands but I don't really know much about you.

>> No.2012266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537325174879.jpg -(98.3 KiB, 296x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100664

>>2012265
...You were?
She blinks and finally looks at him.

Mm... Is there something you want to know about me?
She asks meekly, not sure how to respond to him exactly.

>> No.2012267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537325365899.jpg -(376.3 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385293

>>2012264
She'd slowly run that tongue down towards her softer larger nipples slowly circling around it before gasping as a white hot spark of pleasure traveled up her spine, the lewd fox coiling it more and more as she began licking her own chest with idle delight her hands still running across those floofy tails as she opened her legs for him, giving him a full view of the body he made.
Oh relly? So you had even wilder ideas?
She was getting better with speaking with her tongue out, what a rude fox she was being.
Haha... mebye later... for now, I think we can have fun with each other....
Some reason the idea of being his little guinea pig floof was turning her on, especially if things felt this good just at the beginning...
I don't know if I want to keep all of these but I think some of these I wouldn't mind keeping.
The fox thought... as she kept playing... though she was kind of sad she had lost the maid outfit too... but it gave it's existence for a fluffy cause!
AHHHHHHH....
And she just licked again, her hands stroking her tails with delight as she put herself on display to him happily....
I see yu did....
She said as her other hand reached to touch him as he groped and tweaked her nipples... the fox giving him a lewd smile as the pleasure hit again.

Last edited 18/09/18(Tue)22:49.

>> No.2012268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537325429322.jpg -(41.0 KiB, 500x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42018

>>2012266
Considering my "expressions" today, how would you respond to "Everything"? This is of course assuming you would want to tell me anything.

>> No.2012269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537325540169.png -(2.2 MiB, 1500x2061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2316285

>>2012268
She frowns.
...I don't know where to begin.

>> No.2012270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537326258639.jpg -(105.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107607

>>2012269
Let's just start with "things you like" then.

>> No.2012271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537326414509.jpg -(129.9 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133042

>>2012262
he leans in to meet her lips with his, kissing her quite with the ammount of passion giving she could be carrying.., despite the slower speed from the water, her walls tightening bring him closer to orgasm much quicker
Mmmm!
She's made to squeeze me now..!

>> No.2012272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537326660361.jpg -(91.3 KiB, 500x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93479

>>2012270
Well... I like taking walks. It's nice being outdoors.
She starts with that.

>> No.2012273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537326981176.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87049

>>2012271
Feels deliberate doesn't it, either way Nicole also wrapped her wet tail around his waist holding onto him in the water for dear life both inside and out as her tight pussy continued to drown him in a pleasurable feeling, Nicole kissing him again and again before plunging her tongue into his mouth, the taste of salt mixing with her own taste as she pressed herself tight against her, the fox suddenly cumming hard into the water..
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

>> No.2012274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537327074293.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012267
Megan would find that through the folds of his robe, he was at rapt attention. A hand reaches down as she presents herself, and runs his fingers along her outer slit. The quadruple fold sensation would extend down to her pussy, but as he slides in a finger, she would notice several new sensations amidst the pleasure. With his held smirk, Lupul smiles even wider.
I took the liberty, and added a bit of texture~
He says, rubbing the insides of her little fox hole. Megan would find that inside of her, the walls are lined with soft ribs. She feels herself almost grip his finger, even feeling a bit of suction applied to heighten the feeling. In addition, Lupul has designed these little textured nubs with a protein fold taken from taste buds, so through the pleasure Megan would almost taste his finger as he slides it around inside of her.
As I said, magnificent~

>> No.2012275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537327440208.png -(149.6 KiB, 445x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153172

>>2012273
Maybe it is!
Either way, with her soft floof wrapping around him despite it's wetness, he allows his body to be brought to orgasm quickly, the feeling of the water against his tingling skin from the pleasure, feeling extra good, with her cunt grabbing and massaging his length, he is brought to his climax with a loud groan as he shoots spurts of his seed inside of her....with the only intend of spilling his energy into her as she may well already be carrying as they established, but hey, more energy needed for her now right!?
AHHHH~~!

>> No.2012276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537327503366.jpg -(479.6 KiB, 1000x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491060

>>2012272
I see, walks are a good start.
What about...hm...gardening maybe? Since you enjoy being outdoors.

>> No.2012277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537328594591.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1419094

>>2012274
Even as she presented herself that long lovely tongue continued to coil and tease her nipples, enjoying the new sensation before it'd starts slowly slithering in his direction the fox leaving her nipples slick with her saliva as her eyes focused on a new target.
Huahh??
Despite that though she'd be distracted as his fingers reached down to her exposed slit, her hand moving down along with him as she worked to open it to see for herself... and as he dipped a finger inside of that changed pussy the fox was suddenly stuck hard by the new feeling almost like her horny little fox hole had become a mouth of it's own... the feeling of her walls gripping and sucking at that finger causing a massive thrill to spread like a spark all throughout her.
AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuckk....
That's WOWW....
And the fact of taste and the knowledge of his 'taste' caused her to give him a very happy smile, even as her brain tried to come to terms with all the new feelings and scensations flowing from her sex, her wet walls loving the feeling as he caressed her improved insides.

>> No.2012278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537329525326.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012277
He slides in another finger as he continues to rub them all along her newly textured insides. He doesn't press his advantage, giving Megan a moment to get used to the sensation. Though he does briefly contemplate just diving in and overloading her sensory input right off the bat, he decides to take it slow and just enjoy the ride for now.
I take it from those lovely sounds that you wholeheartedly approve, my dearest Megan~
He says with a laugh.

>> No.2012279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537330457797.jpg -(79.4 KiB, 785x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81301

>>2012278
Yep he's definitely doing a number on her with this.... the fox completely overcome from it all, thankfully she was handling it.
Yah... this is... addicting...
And the more he rubbed the more she moaned even as her tongue continued to tease those sensitive nipples, the fox slowly leaning closer and closer to him even as the second finger joined the first, the fox's lewd little pussy soon sucking on both digits invitingly the new sensation and feelings leaving her spellbound, her eyes drawing to Lupul's crotch, eager to try herself out on him... hell at this rate it'll be hard pressed keeping her off of him... it's only his actions keeping her from jumping him now.

>> No.2012280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537330659792.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 850x806) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100711

>>2012251
She'll blush, feeling his chin and face nuzzle upon her neck and shoulder. She'll shimmy against him, getting comfortable

"Is that so? I wonder why..."

She said softly, smiling to herself. She reaches up with her free arm and pets the side of his cheek

>> No.2012281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537330749736.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012279
Well if you think this is addicting, well. Just remember it's only the first taste~
A tease, if you will, heheheh.
He says, withdrawing his hands and moving to slide his robes off of his shoulders and discard them behind him. Wearing only his humanoid form now, his length free of the constricting confines of his robe, he holds his position, eager to see what Megan would choose to do. She was still exploring the perks of her new, genetically spun body, and Lupul was treating her as she suspected, as a guinea pig for his most depraved of genetic experiments.

>> No.2012282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537331024734.jpg -(131.9 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135079

>>2012280
... Do I really have to answer that question?

She probably has a good idea of what he means when he replies with that. He's ok with admitting he's getting riled up, not so much with admitting he's having lewd thoughts.

Or are you just teasing me a little?

The petting is at least helping him a little bit.

>> No.2012283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537331252857.png -(111.6 KiB, 479x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114289

>>2012255
"Hahahahaha~!! Fuuuuuck, you're doing a number on my ass~"

She says, looking a bit crazed as her writhing tail continues moving about in its coiled state, almost as if drilling right into her. Despite her words, she's still holding fast. Her anus tightening around Caulifla's tail, as if yanking it back into her

"I love that look on your face Caulifla~ Nnnngh, it feels good doesn't it?"

"Tempted to fuck her as a man~ Haa, next time~"

"It's alright to lose to me, I'm used to dominating~"

And because you have to go to work and this has gone on long enough, we can fade to two monkey's engaging in raunchy lesbian sex. ...And likely get caught by Gine where both will probably get punched in the head

Last edited 18/09/19(Wed)00:27.

>> No.2012284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537331359828.png -(315.5 KiB, 500x651) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323031

>>2012282
"...Maybe a little, but I am curious..."

She says, continuing to pet him

"Don't think I hadn't noticed."

Smirking a little

"Tell me what you're thinking about."

>> No.2012285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537331462358.jpg -(675.4 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
691565

>>2012281
Yes just a tease... after all there's plenty to experiment....
She slowly withdrew that tongue slowly away from her pert swollen nipples gazing down at his nude form in excitement.
As much fun as it would be to test out that... there's something I want to do first...
I think we should get you ready first.....
She'd promptly get right on her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and slowly coiling that tongue around his shaft, wrapping it almost completely around his length as she savored his taste.... knowing that once she stuck it in her pussy he'd likely get nothing out of her for the rest of the night and she wanted to savor this, savor this body savor this feeling and heck, she wants to experiment too, she wants to see exactly what all these little modifications could do... starting with this... and as her lewd long tongue toyed with his shaft she'd kiss the tip giving him an enticing look while her fingers spread her sex, sliding a finger in as she slowly worked it... the increased sensation sending spikes of pleasure up her spine...
I want him nice and ready for the main course...

>> No.2012286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537331623348.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>2012284
... What if I told you my mom was telling me to give her a lot of gran kids? Especially from you.

Hoping that'd act as a hint so he wouldn't have to outright say it. Although now that his mind is back on it... Let's just say it's a good thing that collar isn't on him.

>> No.2012287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537331857240.png -(48.8 KiB, 648x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49961

>>2012285
Hmmm, how very nice~
Lupul places a hand on her head as he takes a slow, deep breath, savoring the initial sensations of her winding her tongue along his length. Reveling in the fruits of his own labor, he can't help but feel a bit smug as he knows another one of his modifications would go to work. The pheromones in his skin would chemically stimulate her brain's synapses as a signal that his cock is the best thing she's ever tasted.

>> No.2012288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537332235624.jpg -(102.2 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104664

>>2012286
"Okay, but that doesn't answer my question."

"...This is a bit of fun."

"You're not going to make me repeat myself, are you?"

>> No.2012289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537332542920.jpg -(677.6 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
693870

>>2012287
She managed to make another muffled answer before she really got too into it....
It is yah...
But as she really got into it those extra modifications kicked in again, even the last bit of rewiring from last time had convinced her that he was delicious this newest installment made it hard to keep her tongue off of him, the girl practically savoring the taste as she licked and slurped at him delightfully, kissing his head against and again before taking the tip into his mouth, making it feel like she was the one using tentacles on him!
This is DELICIOUS!!!!
Leaving her only wanting more, and if it tasted this good to her tongue imagine how it'd be for her pussy!

>> No.2012290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537332815502.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012289
Blind Eternities...
He says with a shaking breath as the eager fox took him into her mouth and lavished his nerves with every pleasurable sensation her new evolved form could lay on him. Megan might even sense some telltale trembling in his knees as he finds it hard to remain standing upright as the pleasure flays his nerves into letting out a steady stream of pre that only increases in volume the closer she's willing to drive him to orgasm.
Fuuuuck, I didn't expect it to feel this good...
At this point I don't even know if its the modifications or just her talent...
He takes another deep, shuddering breath.

>> No.2012291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537332842965.jpg -(543.6 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556638

>>2012288
...

A dragon boy is being very reluctant about admitting it.

Ummmmmm...

Now just trying to find the words.

I really want to ummmmm...

What's the least degenerate way for me to say this?

I really want to have sex with you, missionary position, with the lights on with the purpose of procreation.

... And a lot more after that. So much that if that collar was on me, it'd probably break from extended shocking.

Now that last bit was him exaggerating, probably.

>> No.2012292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537333208637.png -(562.7 KiB, 740x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
576197

>>2012291
"See? ...That wasn't so hard."

Says Weiss, seemingly keeping her composure, but hearing Nora say that did rouse her a bit, she'll even blush and nuzzles Nora a bit

"You're so silly..."

She says, and ends up kissing him again

>> No.2012293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537333512911.jpg -(623.4 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638337

>>2012290
She'd grin from that response, she usually knows that means's she's outdone his expectations.
Ya like?
She said tongue still coiling away even moving back into her her map to slide the tip around his opening before withdrawling completely and snaking right back around him, even massaging his royal jewels, the fox suddenly getting an idea as she thrust her larger chest forwards as well, trapping part of it in her cleavage, giving her a chance to have her tongue play with two things at once.
Mmmmmm... Glad you approve....
She said sticking her mouth up before slowly working the head back inside, taking it deeper slowly but surely, it's clear the lewd fox has quite a bit of skill now, but she's not the self declared "Lewdest fox in Aurora" for nothing.
I don't know how much longer I can resist this taste, I swear it'll be hard keeping me from just wanting to be stuck to him 24/7 at this rate.

>> No.2012294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537333569195.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 303x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35757

>>2012292
She can really be a big tease sometimes... But that's fine in it's own way.

It's a lot harder than you think...

How she interprets that is entirely up to her, because now he's back at it, kissing Weiss again.

>> No.2012295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537334373145.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2012293
Ohh, fuck...
He says, a shiver through his spine sent from her twofold ministrations making him almost lose his composure as he seeks to enjoy as much of Megan's experimenting as possible. She would feel his entire body tense as she traps him in her cleavage. He wasn't expecting that.
I didn't know I made them so pillowy...
Is his only coherent thought before he's sent spiraling over the edge. The pressure of her breasts on his length and the coiling tongue around his head inside of her mouth culminates into a few twitches before his cum surges into her mouth. He moans out himself as he tenses, putting his other hand on her head and using her to steady himself as his orgasm sends wave after wave of cum to be the first taste to coat her brand new tongue.
Hah... hah.... hahh....
He can only stand there trying to steadily breathe as he rides out his orgasm.

>> No.2012296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537334932218.jpg -(86.3 KiB, 639x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88359

>>2012294
Weiss leans into the kiss, closing her eyes and basking in it. She likes this, kissing him. However, she breaks it suddenly, staring right at him with her pale blue eyes

"Grab my waist, pull me close..."

Saying between heated breaths and then goes back to kissing him again

>> No.2012297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537335014384.jpg -(678.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
694384

>>2012295
Looks like I'm doing even better than he thought.
Was one of the few thoughts in her utterly cock devoted mind right now, her tails waving like out of control tentacles of their own as she kept working and teasing him... the fox feeling him tense up as she buried that shaft in both her cleavage and tongue her mouth wrapping tightly around the tip as she felt the oncoming climax, her tongue continuing to dance and twirl around it as she worked it harder and harder, faster and faster, lapping and slurping away until at last he erupted into her, her mouth and tongue getting a wonderous taste of his spirited seed as she got her first taste of his wonderous delicious climax... some of it splashing all into her mouth while the rest soon spread down her tongue and even against her breasts the fox loving every drop of it...
No it is... I JUST WANT MORE OF IT!!!
And that tongue would go to work drinking every last drop it could, licking away as the excess seed dripped down her fatter breasts... the fox's hands slowly reaching down to play with her altered sex.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
The girl practically having a climax in her mouth!
Imagine what the real thing will feel like?!!

>> No.2012298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537335295092.jpg -(266.1 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272437

>>2012296
And of course he obeys his ice queen's order. Those blue eyes of hers almost hypnotizing to him. Pulling her in closer for a tighter embrace during their make out session.

>> No.2012299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537335636511.jpg -(73.6 KiB, 696x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75361

>>2012298
"Mmmm..."

She moans hotly into his mouth, their kiss deep now. Feeling his strong grip pulling her with fervor, that further entices her

Weiss presses her slender frame against his hard body. And after a bit more, she'll break it. And nuzzles into his chest, catching her breath

>> No.2012300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537335911091.jpg -(436.0 KiB, 1077x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446515

>>2012299
And with the kiss broken and his gf nuzzling him.

I'm sure you don't need another reminder, but I'll say it again. I truly love you the most.

Being a riled up dragon, he'll just say that in the moment as he kept his ice queen close. Warming her up more.

>> No.2012301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537336182222.jpg -(502.8 KiB, 900x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514894

>>2012275
And the climax sent the fox even more over the edge like usual, the girl taking in every drop of spirit energy in complete happiness... hugging him close and riding the pleasure out happily, after all she's doing it for two now.
Mmmmmmmmmmph...
She'd kiss him once more.
I bet my sister is watching this so confusedly.

Last edited 18/09/19(Wed)01:49.

>> No.2012302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537336419206.jpg -(276.3 KiB, 850x978) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282909

>>2012300
"I love you the most too."

She'll smile happily, putting his arms around him as Nora held her close

>> No.2012303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537337157906.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2012302
A dragon boy really likes this situation he's in, the only problem is that a bench isn't really a good place to lie down and cuddle.

... We should do this more often. When we both don't have work.

... Maybe a little bit during patrols.

The tall dragon in him is leaking out a bit. He wants to engage in physical contact more often. Even when he's supposed to be working.

But overall, at least the close contact had eventually done its job and calmed him down more. Now he can at least think clearly, but still thinking inappropriate thoughts.

>> No.2012304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537404555202.jpg -(133.7 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136889

>>2012297
Leechy slowly scratches between her ears as he tries to regain his composure even after the last vestiges of his orgasm are lapped up by Megan's now extra dexterous tongue. She'd even be able to see his toes clench, gripping into the stone and steadying himself from falling over even as he wobbles a bit on weakened legs.
Hah... that was... amazing, my dear Megan~
He says, continuing to scratch her ears. Megan would note that even her ears now bore the same multiplicative nerve endings as her other erogenous zones granted from her evolution.

>> No.2012305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537405129059.jpg -(140.4 KiB, 996x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143798

>>2012303
"Not if it is going to get in the way of our work, mister."

Said Weiss, shaking her finger at him, but is smiling. Weiss low-key would also like that, but work time is work time

"But we'll see what Kashima has to say about your mid-week report."

"It would be better if we were actually alone right now."

>> No.2012306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537405413238.jpg -(556.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569432

>>2012304
And the lewd fox licked up every drop she could with that lovely long agile tongue... the lewd girl putting this lewd body to work the best she could.
Mmmmmmmm....
She smiled up at him as she finished, pulling herself up to just the right height for him to feel those ears up, the fox moaning even more as she felt him feel those floof ears up... the pleasure causing her cunt to gush in time... and her tails to thrash behind her.
Ahgggggghhhh...
She'd smile weakly.
Yes it was, but we're not done yet.... aren't we?
She was eager to work hard and that wonderous taste left her wanting more and more... really he might have created a monster here.

Last edited 18/09/19(Wed)21:03.

>> No.2012307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537405985794.jpg -(432.3 KiB, 1200x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442720

>>2012305
Then that just means we have to use our days off the best we can.

But Weiss should see this one coming, considering he told her that he's riled up and wants to make smol ice dragons. He'll attempt to bite the bullet.

... You know, there's a place nearby that my dad has arrangements for. It's for a place so that my dad doesn't have to bring my mom all the way back to the mansion to do things privately.

Remember how Colette brought SeeU to that one place all those years ago? He's talking about that same room.

I'm pretty sure they'd let us use the place. Only if you want to though.

>> No.2012308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537406520237.jpg -(84.5 KiB, 859x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86521

>>2012307
Fortunately for a dragon boy; Weiss is in a mood right now. She looks at him, and with hardly any time to think it over she nods and says:

"Reading my mind are you?"

Chuckles a little

"I do want to be alone with you in private...alright then, let's be off."

>> No.2012309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537407156431.jpg -(53.9 KiB, 304x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55235

>>2012308
Well, you already had me admit to you that I'm really in the mood... So I thought now was a better time than ever to make the suggestion.

But when Weiss actually agreed with his suggestion, she'd find that he'd just pick her up. Now carrying his ice queen like a princess as they made their way to the establishment he was talking about. Likely getting spotted by a couple NPC sheep that weren't in the market.

There's definitely going to be some "rumors" floating around since Nora is also carrying her into the building like that. Getting the keys and only setting her down on her feet so he can unlock the door and the two of them entered.

Well... This is the place. I've never actually been in one of these places before.

How should I even do this? This isn't like dealing with Lucoa or Kashima or anybody else!

He's too used to predatory women.

>> No.2012310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537407355195.jpg -(95.7 KiB, 1000x836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98010

>>2012309
Once they arrive and Weiss is put down. She looks over to her bf as he unlocks the door

"I just hope it's in a sanitary condition."

And then they head inside! Weiss will start looking around a bit

"I wonder what he's going to do."

>> No.2012311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537407443159.jpg -(54.7 KiB, 450x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56059

And here we have Amanda back at work in her temple... well mostly for the most part she still spends most of her time fucking around with her girls, though lately she's been in a good mood between training Uriel, Fasha, Mara, and all her other lovely pets...
Mmmm... Another warm day... wonder if we should do another series of trainer drills for practice later...

>> No.2012312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537407956791.png -(637.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
652538

>>2012311
And then the door opening to where she's at is suddenly flung open! And walking through the door is this guy. Anyone in the temple catching whiff of his presence will know to be on high alert

Last edited 18/09/19(Wed)21:45.

>> No.2012313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537408028890.jpg -(266.1 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272437

>>2012310
Well, this room is exclusively for my dad's use. But knowing how she does what she wants anyways, I'm sure this room hasn't actually been used before.

Small talk can only keep her distracted for so long, you gotta act Nora!

And he'd get an idea taking her by the hand and leading her straight to the bed.

How about we continue where we left off?

Once again deciding to initiate a kiss, but now that they're completely alone, he'd start to let his pent up desires come out. Getting really into the tongue wrestling as he caressed her body. Something she would have likely froze his hands for if he tried doing it back outside.

>> No.2012314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537408231584.jpg -(139.4 KiB, 750x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142729

>>2012313
"Mmmmm~"

Her body shivers with excitement, and her face starts glowing red. Weiss moans softly into his mouth, gripping at his shirt tightly as they heatedly kiss

>> No.2012315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537408819414.jpg -(165.7 KiB, 1211x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169694

>>2012314
During their heated exchange, while Nora was showing off that he has the gift of tongues, he'd begin to navigate his hands around Weiss. Undoing whatever clothing he could comfortably get his hands on.

The realization that his lewd desires are coming true, she'd probably notice that he was getting more aggressive with his approach. He was already riled up after all.

But finally getting his hands on the necklace, he'd momentarily break the kiss.

It's a shame that we're already taking off the necklace.

>> No.2012316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537408849795.jpg -(392.8 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402199

>>2012312
Have a Misary cameo as the ghost type at first didn't know who it was so she rushes out to see what's what.
HUhhhhhhhhh?
And stares.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....

>> No.2012317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537409044705.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012306
He keeps gently scratching her head, and smiles down at her with a nod. His eyes can't help but be drawn to the thrashing tails behind her, unable to tear his gaze away from them for long almost as if he were hypnotized. Granted, it's not like Megan had any shortage of charm magics at her disposal as a monster, but she certainly didn't need anything beyond her natural allure to hold his rapt attention with such a delectable display at her disposal.
Heheh, far from it, I think~
He has no idea to what extent of monstrous intent he had given rise to, but he certainly looked forward to enjoying finding out exactly how far it went.

>> No.2012318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537409101556.png -(1.4 MiB, 1280x1629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1467474

>>2012315
Weiss will lean into the kiss as he breaks it, keeping it going just a bit longer

Afterward she looks at him as she holds the necklace in his hand

"Just for a while..."

>> No.2012319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537409785680.jpg -(463.4 KiB, 1200x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474564

>>2012318
... Yeah, it'll only be for a while.

But I want this to last forever.

Taking the time now to begin getting out his own clothes. All that training and such sure kept his body nice and fit.

Although Weiss would see those signs of him not properly getting medical treatment for how messed up he gets during some of Winter's training sessions.

... It'll heal up eventually.

Some things will just never change.

>> No.2012320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537409995707.jpg -(297.5 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304618

>>2012319
Weiss watches him with interest, seeing his hard, fit body. The Ice Queen will bite her lip a little

"We're having a talk about that. ...Later."

She says, and Weiss will start removing her own clothing

>> No.2012321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537410165105.jpg -(449.5 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460320

>>2012317
Indeed and at this point Megan wasn't even going to waste magic when she knew this wonderful body was doing the job well enough, though in her lust she was still likely radiating even more demonic energy than ever before....
Yes, really if you taste so wonderful to my mouth I wonder how you'll be down there....
She'd say with a smile as she moved to lay back once more, using her wonderful tails as a nice cushion for her bare ass, leaving her sex on display for him once more....
Of course once we get started, I don't know if I'll ever want to stop...
Her eyes were lit up with an internal fire now, a need that this body had given her.... and a feeling of wanting to push herself beyond all her limits from before, even if she drowned...
MMmm....
She groped at her chest happily as she watched his shaft smiling as she waved him forwards.
I'm sure you can't wait to try this out too...

And I'll even wrap you in my tails for the main course....

>> No.2012322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537410213802.png -(544.8 KiB, 888x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557849

>>2012312
>>2012316
And not long after he passed Misary he'd finally run into the lady of the temple who was looking at him rather curiously.
Well, well well, what have we here....
She looked at him and licked her lips slightly.
About time.

>> No.2012323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537410574895.jpg -(39.1 KiB, 564x877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40003

>>2012316
It's okay. Mara, and Fasha was in the same boat as she is. And are low-key really hoping Amanda shares him with them later

>>2012322
Broly approached, and simply picks her up and sits her on his lap. And then Broly sat where she was sitting

"I meant to come sooner. But I've been busy."

Training his daughters sometimes, training Pan, training Kale, his own training, etc. He starts petting her head

>> No.2012324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537410715518.jpg -(387.3 KiB, 1200x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396578

>>2012320
And Nora would be able to strip down most of his remaining clothes. But couldn't really hold himself back once he saw Weiss strip enough.

Soon getting Weiss onto her back on the bed as he hovered over her. Not knowing where to start now.

I think that's enough clothes off.

He's getting very worked up. And in this position Weiss could clearly see his bulge wanting to be freed from its cloth prison.

Last edited 18/09/19(Wed)22:31.

>> No.2012325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537410995485.png -(440.9 KiB, 699x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451526

>>2012323
Oh she will, she will, in fact she might send a nice little message to both girls to head for her bedroom right now... Clearly she wants to share.
I figured you were, very busy, I've sensed you around at least, I've been busy training some people myself... so it's fine.
As Broly watches her her tail started wagging from the headpats... headpats make everything better for Amanda.
We had one of your daughter's here a few weeks back, challenged Fasha... did pretty good too...

>> No.2012326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537411381514.jpg -(530.2 KiB, 800x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542882

>>2012324
"Mm!"

And then Weiss was on her back. Her heart beating very quickly, knowing what is going to transpire soon

"Such an excited pup..."

Her gaze focusing on his tent, seeing it bulge, desperate for release

So Weiss reaches up and starts fiddling about, until she grips his length, freeing it from his bottoms

"He's so hard..."

>> No.2012327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537411687372.jpg -(77.0 KiB, 864x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78886

>>2012325
They both look at each other. Both feeling pretty excited right now. And quickly head to Amanda's bedroom and start getting ready

Meanwhile...

Broly knows Amanda likes pettings a great deal. So he'll keep doing it, stroking her cheek and chin occasionally

"Fasha has a wealth of experience. Which daughter of mine did she fight?"

>> No.2012328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537412391037.jpg -(464.6 KiB, 1680x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475790

>>2012326
And her touch just spurs him on more, desperate to finally do lewd things with Weiss. He really wants to mate.

Wait, I have to make sure that she's ready down there.

And when he thought about it, that's when more of that inner lewd began coming out. That tall dragon in him.

She'd find that the dragon would soon reposition himself and bury his face in her crotch, beginning to use that dragon tongue of his to make sure Weiss would be fully prepared to receive him with no issues.

>> No.2012329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537412415069.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012321
Lupul watches Megan present herself in such an alluring position, and the fire behind his own eyes would blaze with a predatory hunger. Born of his own demonic nature, his genetic programming as a Cerebrate, and his innate lascivious nature that went down to what passed for his very soul, Lupul's lasciviousness was a hunger not easily slaked. However, as he stepped up between her legs, he suspected that she might be one of the few that could quench the flames.
How could I refuse such an offer, my dearest Megan?
He said, low and sensual before he reached down to line up his tip with her entrance. It would take but the merest of contact before Megan's hungry slit would enact the little suction it could to start drawing him in. Like a second mouth was an apt comparison on Megan's part, for plenty of the protein folds used in her augmentations had come from dna strands in various mouth organs, however that was not all that he'd used. As Lupul was not one to resist the invitation of her hungry little hole, as he slid himself in, Megan would find that there were several muscular rings inside of her that could be contracted, allowing her complete control of her own canal. Several rings of muscles enabled varying states of contraction, with different muscles being able to put different amounts of pressure at different depths. As Megan feels the fleshy rod stretch the fibers she didn't even know she had, she would find that her strength of control could even stop him from pulling out of her if she exerted herself. Only vaguely aware of the complexities he'd woven into her body as most thoughts are driven from his mind from the pleasurable sensation of sliding into her new body for the first time. His breath comes in sharp little gasps as the first bit of texture starts rubbing against the nerve endings in the tip of his cock.
Hmmmm...
Blind Eternities, that's good...

>> No.2012330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537412417768.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 1040x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131359

>>2012327
And the psychic weasel was happy they got the message, two lightning Weasel and a Saiyan with Lightning powers... that's going to be one shocking bed time...
It was the smaller one, Masala I believe her name was... she's got a lot of spirit but a lot of training to do... but she made good progress, I think she plans to train her more often...
Well eventually.
I think giving Fasha someone to be a rival with is a great idea... besides she's rather cute too...
Alas Masala's psychic defenses were too high for Amanda to attempt meddling with.
Mmmmm...
She'd instinctively nuzzle back sharing her lewd lightning with him as he did so.

>> No.2012331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537413227207.png -(581.0 KiB, 664x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
594903

>>2012328
Weiss holds her curled fingers to her mouth and moans loudly

"Aaaaaaah...!"

Her feet drag up and down across the bed sheets before her toes curl. Feeling Nora's wet tongue help itself to her flower

"Oh god..."

>> No.2012332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537413433068.jpg -(671.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687235

>>2012329
The look of pure desire and delight on the fluffy fox's face would definitely help to erase any doubts left that the only thing this fox had on her mind was to pleasure and get pleasured in return, even with her body wonderfully reworked as it was it was her expression and the pure will behind it that made it clear she'd consider nothing better than giving her all for him right here right now...
Then shall we begin our next phase?
She said trying to be of good humor about it, it was hard pressed not to just talk dirty to him to give into the volcano of instincts inside of her that was giving her a downright feral fire inside of her...
Yes fuck me....
Yes like that...
She didn't even know herself what all he did down there but she was excited to find out, the fox eager to feel what it'd be like to take the real thing, her internal muscles twitching and rubbing together from the growing desire to fill that hungry pussy of hers.
OH GODS!!!
And then he started sliding into her, her wet walls reacting instantly as her new muscles began coaxing his length inside, gripping and practically sucking him into her, deeper and deeper, every rib, every bump felt against his shaft as her new muscles went to work with an instinct she didn't even know she had... her nerves fired with each touch as her body took over, Lupul feeling the wonderously strange feeling of the Fox's own sex practically sucking his cock in little by little the new sensations sending a wonderful feeling of bliss inside of her...
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!
Yet even as her wet walls drew him in, her breasts pressed up against him as her tails slowly coiled around them both, draping both of them in it's wonderful downy fluffiness...

>> No.2012333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537413574247.jpg -(321.1 KiB, 1564x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328774

>>2012331
And it'd go on for another few minutes as Nora found himself engrossed with tasting Weiss. Even getting his arms around her legs and holding her there until he finally let go. Licking his lips as he finally moved back up to face Weiss.

Are you ready?

He sure knows how to ask dumb questions considering what he just subjected Weiss to.

>> No.2012334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537413654181.jpg -(22.3 KiB, 707x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22871

>>2012330
"That's fine. The more people willing to teach her something, the better. Especially from Saiyans."

He nods as the lightning surges through his body. It does a swell job of riling up the Saiyan male, as that was Amanda's aim anyway!

The bottom of her ass will soon start feeling his large and girthy bulge. He'll just grunt

"I see you don't want to waste time."

>> No.2012335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537413816029.png -(869.0 KiB, 1025x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
889884

>>2012333
"Haa...haa..."

"Y-Yes, please hurry..."

Weiss would say heatedly, squirming a little in place as the cunnilingus sent her over the edge

>> No.2012336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537414343325.jpg -(387.3 KiB, 1200x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396578

>>2012335
And she'd feel her dragon boyfriend line himself up and make his way inside her bit by bit. Until he was completed sheathed. Shivering from the excitement. Still holding himself up over her.

Are you ok?

He's just trying to make sure he's doing everything right. This is a new experience for him after all. He's holding himself back from just going wild and following his rising feral instincts like he normally would.

>> No.2012337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537414563787.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

>>2012334
If she does good enough I might even challenge her, it's been a long time since I've done something like that but I've gotten way stronger than I used to be...
She smiled knowingly, plus she's almost impossible to take down for good... Masala could fire at her all day and she'd just stand right back up at the end of it.
Some of my girls found her fun as well...
Of course they want to meet you too...
And as that hard length pressed against her ass he could tell that like usual Amanda didn't bother with panties anymore...
Heh, well why would I not turn down some some with your male form.... I'm sure that's part of the reason why you came here in the first place right?

>> No.2012338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537414654245.png -(316.2 KiB, 1000x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323754

>>2012336
Weiss feels incredibly tight, Weiss braces herself as her boyfriend's length digs inside her. Liking the feeling of Nora, her sex clamps down on him once he's balls deep

Weiss nods, smiling a little as she undoes her side-ponytail

"I'm fine...don't stop Nora..."

>> No.2012339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537415164037.jpg -(439.6 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450135

>>2012338
Don't stop

That would just push him over the edge of reason, beginning to move, starting off faster than he was planning to. And that feral instinct of his would gradually take over.

Going down and getting his arms around her as he continued to piston her. Giving her soft little love bites around her collarbone and neck.

>> No.2012340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537415373750.jpg -(203.3 KiB, 1200x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208179

>>2012337
"It'd be good for you to also train. Just remember that she's a Saiyan, she'll only grow stronger. I'll make sure of it, they're my progeny. I will not allow them to be weak."

Just wait until they get a dose of Chini

Amanda's bare ass grinding against his erection only riles him further. She'll feel his masculine groin throb against her, feeling like a hot steel rod

"It's about time you help in repopulating the Saiyan race."

Starts groping her ass

>> No.2012341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537415807000.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012332
By the time he bottoms out inside of her, Lupul's breath is sharp and controlled as he attempts from being driven over the edge by the genetically enhanced pleasures Megan now lavished on him. Every muscular ripple of the textured nubs inside of her flayed his nerves as her instincts milked him perfectly. Even before the first thrust was fully inside of her, he'd already be leaking a steady stream of precum inside of her, coaxed out with every ripple, his own body eager to give her the taste hers burned for. He tried to match her smile, but his expression was shaky and strained as he tried to maintain some composure in the face of the sheer pleasure. Sure, he'd engineered it, but even he was completely unprepared for just how good it felt to be inside of her. The ripples grabbed the length of his cock and pressed the textured nubs against him, only to drag them along the nerves leaving not even the underside ridge of his cock head untouched by the gripping sensation. It was quite unlike anything he'd ever felt before, and he was so unused to the sensation that he almost lost himself right then at the insertion. Only be sheer willpower did he manage to maintain it, bottoming out and holding himself to try and get used to the feeling a bit before he started thrusting. At least the pause allowed Megan to wrap them both in fluffy down, giving him a new sensation to concentrate on as the lovely tails trailed along his bare skin. The feeling was a divine reprieve from the electric assault of her insides, and drew a deep, contented sigh from the depths of his chest.
Hah, you feel soooo fucking good... I feel I might never want to leave this embrace~
He manages to say, his hands reaching up to gently pinch the fox's nipples, his hands coming to massage the new, plump breasts of the previously small statured kitsune.

Last edited 18/09/19(Wed)23:56.

>> No.2012342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537416171421.png -(277.1 KiB, 497x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283757

>>2012340
I would expect nothing less from a Saiyan, I've already seen how much Fasha has advanced since the day I picked her up... so I can only imagine what your girls will be like eventually...
Oh yes Chini needs to show up too one day... and as she ground herself against him she ran her tail across his front, teasing him even more as she pressed against his hardness.
Oh really so me too... I'm surprised... heheheh...
Well I guess I'm overdue for a kid anyway...
I guess we can try...

>> No.2012343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537416339037.jpg -(488.8 KiB, 899x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500540

>>2012339
Weiss will let out cute and lustful sounding moans from Nora's nibbling. Her pale skin showing bright red marks from the dragon boy's efforts

Weiss will take to Nora well despite this increasing feral instincts. She'll end up getting quite loud once things really get going, urging Nora to continue throughout the hours they would spend there

Every dog has his day!

>> No.2012344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537416801699.jpg -(439.8 KiB, 1200x1106) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450364

>>2012343
And it was quite the amount of hours they went through. As it'd be the morning after now. Neither of them went home that night.

And there would be Nora, now awake and snuggling his ice queen. But realizing those details.

... Do you think anybody wondered where we went?

>> No.2012345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537416932956.png -(186.0 KiB, 1280x1578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190515

>>2012342
"Time will tell."

He said simply. And then using both of his hands he pushes down on Amanda via her shapely hips, pressing her sex against his bulge, grinding her against himself

"I won't stop until I'm certain of it."

>> No.2012346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537417232990.png -(101.2 KiB, 500x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103585

>>2012344
Weiss was still resting. That was quite an ordeal, after all, only times that came close was whenever Yang was extra randy

Weiss smiles a little, holding on to Nora as he snuggled her. Weiss not minding of course

"Probably...I can't even tell if it's morning or not..."

>> No.2012347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537417238711.jpg -(624.4 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639418

>>2012341
It's pretty clear from the sound of the horny fox's breathing the feeling of his shaft driving deep into her core was hitting her at her deepest parts... her hungry pussy practically sucking the pre away even as he leaked it out, almost feeling like her entire body was kissing and stroking his shaft all over as those muscles went to work... the girls enhanced pussy giving it all as the 'taste' drove the poor fox crazy with need the desire to have his cock practically overtaking every other thought inside of her, the fox already bouncing herself a little on it as she sucked it in, her hungry sex just giving a mental scream for more, MORE, MORE....
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... It's so good, I never want to stop...
And part of her meant it right now if she never had to get off part of her would be completely fine with it... so enraptured by the feeling as he thrust into her, her wet shifting walls taking in everything making him feel every part of her wonderful insides...
AHhhhhhhh....
She even leaned to kiss him as she felt him reach up to pinch at her perky nipples, the soft orbs of her larger bust sawying in the thrusting, the feeling of them thankfully distracting her from the white hot pleasure radiating out from inside of her, letting her keep a bit of herself a little more.
I know what you mean....
The fox admitted with a wide look, her eyes closing for a second as she took a deep breath causing her front to sway and her nipples to perk up even more, her tails drapping them both in a nice ball of fluff.
It's like nothing I've felt before....

>> No.2012348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537417722234.jpg -(555.1 KiB, 1023x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568463

>>2012346
And Nora would just reach over and eventually find his phone. Bringing it over for them to check the time.

...

Not only seeing just what time it was, but also seeing that Sheep Mom's intuition strikes again. His face getting red.

Do you think they'd mind if we got to work a little late?

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)00:28.

>> No.2012349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537417873225.jpg -(141.1 KiB, 600x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144512

>>2012345
Well then I assume you want to get started...
She said with a grin as she felt him grind some more before pushing her down... the girl being forced to all fours like the lewd Weasel she was.
You know I have a bed.... and some other girls who'd also want a turn...
But then she'd wink.
But I don't mind going first...
In fact she wanted to go first.

>> No.2012350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537417997346.jpg -(148.1 KiB, 850x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151633

>>2012348
"What??!"

Weiss said, obviously exasperated upon finding out that they're going to be late

"...I can't believe it."

She sighs

"They'll have to not mind...It's explaining myself to Winter that is going to be possibly difficult."

>> No.2012351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537418014485.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2012347
Lupul takes a deep, rattling breath as he regains some composure over his senses, thankfully in part to the feeling of the silky tails against his back preventing him from being completely overwhelmed by the pleasure inside of her. He starts to pull out, dragging his cock along the gripping, textured insides. The silky, gliding friction of her pussy almost sends him back to the edge as he starts a gentle thrusting, savoring every little nub and squeeze as he starts to slowly fuck her. His pace is gentle, not wanting to overstimulate both of them. After all, there would be time enough for that later. His moans are muffled as she leans in to kiss him, and he meets her in earnest as he presses his lips against hers, his tongue sliding out to do a serpentine dance around her longer appendage as he deepens the kiss while continuing to gently knead her soft, pillowy breasts.

>> No.2012352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537418191492.jpg -(43.3 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44289

>>2012349
"I'll make sure to have time for all of them. it's become a tradition whenever I come here."

because the last times he was here he'd always end up taking on as many Mikos willing to come at him

Broly leads her by her hair, pulling her face to his large bulge. Pressing her face against it, enjoy that manly and lewd musk coming from him, as-well-as a bit of his energy. But even a bit would feel very drastic

"I want you first."

>> No.2012353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537418262248.jpg -(440.9 KiB, 1200x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451528

>>2012350
W-well maybe we can get her to understand the circumstances. If we explain ourselves properly and... well...

Not be too explicit about it.

As Winter is also one of Nora's trainers after all. She has been very strict with him.

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)00:37.

>> No.2012354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537418448671.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 850x806) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100711

>>2012353
"It'll be fine, Nora. I'll explain things as best as I can, but next time we'll have to be very mindful. I do not want to make a habit of being tardy every time we make love."

She'll nuzzle his cheek and smiles

"As amazing as it was..."

And yes, she called it "making love"

>> No.2012355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537418872250.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 1241x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162303

>>2012354
Well just wait till Weiss realizes that a smol ice dragon boy is the result of such love making.

I'm still coming with you when we have to explain ourselves.

Giving his girlfriend a little kiss before more nuzzling.

To which eventually they'd finally get out of bed and wash up before going to base and confronting Winter.

And that's going to be quite something for the both of them.

>> No.2012356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537418913652.png -(311.5 KiB, 750x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318987

>>2012352
Yes, no matter what form you hold when you're here it seems everyone always ends up delighted am I right?
She smiled impishly at him as he yanks her around until she was facing his hard length, the lewd weasel smiling in delight as she opened her mouth savoring the energy aura from it as she ran her mouth over it.
Mmmm... Good, besides it's only fair the leader goes first..

>> No.2012357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537419145446.jpg -(411.7 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
421610

>>2012356
He smirks, watching Amanda please his length with her mouth. The taste of his cock and energy will hit her like a bullet, reminding her why she loves his cock in the first place

*Broly grunts, reaching over and placing his large hand on top of her head. And makes her work it more, he'll grunt as she does so, forcing her to deep throat and gag on his massive girth

>> No.2012358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537419424167.jpg -(644.6 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660114

>>2012351
For Megan it was a similar feeling for her, as sensitive as her body was now it was the thankful interruptions on what the outside of her felt that was keeping the torrent of feeling her insides were going through from completely overwhelming her, at this point it was almost as if the wonderful lewd feelings of her tails, breasts and body, were fighting with the firey lusty torrent of energy filling her eager cunt... her pussy switching from tight to loose to everything in between, making him feel every rib, every bump, every nudge inside as her walls massaged his cock, gripping him slightly tighter and tighter each time as her body savored the taste of him, her urges practically overwhelming her now as she was driven onwards, already having several mini climaxes just from the thrusts... at this point though a normal orgasm would be nothing to the girl...
AHhhhhh....
Thankfully the wonderful gentle pace gave her enough time to adjust, and to put her own skills to work as she got used to all those new muscles... her nipples feeling strange and wonderful as he continued to touch and knead them the additional nerves continuing to fire until it felt like the entire fox's body was just one giant zone of pleasure... her mind coasting atop it like a cloud, the fox only coming down to dip into it with each breath... was it to keep her sanity, was it because she wanted to savor it... she didn't know and she didn't care, the fox slowly lowering more of her mind into it with each kiss and each thrust....
MMmmmmmm
I could do this forever I think.
She'd spy him massaging away her tails draping herself around him rubbing him all over happily as they kissed away, the fox running her tongue into his own mouth..... since she had much more of a tongue to play with.

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)00:57.

>> No.2012359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537419850387.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012358
Just as Megan was getting used to the sensations, a deep well of pleasure starts to build in her chest as her nipples start to become wet with more than just her own saliva. As Lupul continues to knead her chest, she'd find that her wish for breasts that could give something was granted as a thin milky substance starts to leak out of her nipples. At least Lupul has managed to maintain his composure, and doesn't have any new plateau of pleasure gnawing at his sanity. Megan is not so lucky as she now has to contend with this new feeling, even as Lupul's strokes start to come faster. Even if she wanted to take a moment, her body's innate desire certainly wouldn't allow it as the pleasure drives her ever higher even as more of Lupul's precum continues to steadily flow into her deepest place, her body drinking deep.
Heheh, try to stay with me now~
Lupul says, his voice soft and warm. A beacon of sanity through the white haze of pleasure that envelops them both.

>> No.2012360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537420480861.jpg -(194.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198802

>>2012357
She'd toss her robe away as she began sucking and licking away in delight... the girl putting all her effort into taking every inch he could pound into her... even as she felt him shove the whole thing in she had no fear.. deep throating the whole thing with no shame as she sucked away, letting him feel the warm heat of her mouth as she gave him a happy look.
Ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
Humming away to add to the feeling.

>> No.2012361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537420786629.jpg -(702.8 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719665

>>2012359
The new feeling as the small drops of cream began leaking out of her super sensitive nipples just added to the pleasure more, the fox's mind slowly dropping further and further into the lustly haze of pleasure that had draped over her mind and body, drip by drip just like whitish fluid leaking out of her own nubs dripped down her front.
Ahhhhhhhh It's, so good so FUCKING good!!!
She managed to cry out between the gasps as her pussy continued to drink and suck away at his pre, the surge of spirit energy mixed into it just feeding her more and more, the fox putting all her effort into enjoying it... the girl slowly and willingly giving more and more of that island of sanity and enjoying every second of it.
I want to hold on, simply so I can watch it to the end...
Of course even if her mind was trying to hold on it was clear her body had other plans, the girl pressing her breasts more against him as her tails grew more active stroking him all over as if she was trying to molest him with her tails alone, some even falling back to touch her own body, the sensations bombarding her all over as her pussy sucked on him more and more, eager to feel him fill her to the brim...
I'm getting closer, I can tell... I wonder... how it'll be!???

>> No.2012362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537421288972.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012361
And so Lupul continues on with his pace, going just slow enough so that he doesn't lose his own mind as he kneads her breasts in time with his thrusts, grateful for the stroking tails against his back to give him some anchor to sanity as he loses himself into the white, electric bliss. His body almost moves on its own, as eager to breed her as she was to be bred. After what seems like an eternity in the young fox's embrace, she'd feel the familiar tension in his body that signaled she was about to get exactly what she wanted. Lupul's vocalizations reach a crescendo as his soul surges and begins pouring forth his spirit energy right into her, overflowing even as her body greedily drinks it down. His peak seems to go on without end as her hungry body milks him to even further heights as his soul flares like a surging flame. The white hot pleasure crashes through the psionic frequency even without his actively trying to tap into it, so overwhelming is the pleasure. Eventually, the wave breaks and he falls back down to reality, panting and gasping for breath even as the last drop is drained from his cock.
Ohhhh, fuuuuck...
He says weakly, and collapses on top of the fox, quite literally milked dry.

>> No.2012363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537422457860.jpg -(707.9 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
724927

>>2012362
As the pace continued her sensually enhanced vagina continued to massage and milk at his shaft over and over, each drive into her slit brushing against her sensitive nub and each slam drove his head up against the entrance to her womb, the pre having already flowed and pooled up inside much to the foxy's body delight..
More... More.... More...
Her thoughts grew simpler as her breath grew faster her monster instincts coming in strong as she drank in his essence already sensing his slowly nearing climax as her mind drifted more and more into it... and as his own voice grew louder the fox's own cries joined in until the duo were making a nice lewd duet of cries the fox sensing the limit and mentally and physically encouraging it... he knew what she wanted and she knew it too and as the wave drove closer and closer she pressed herself against him, leaving her leaky breasts and mouth tight against him, her tongue joining his mouth as she teased.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
And then it hit, the fox reached her limit, seconds before his own climax hit her own dam broke first, her body practically crying out with joy as she climaxed with wild abandon, her pussy's wet walls greedily milking and sucking at his shaft even as his own climax hit, the surge of pure spirit energy pouring into her like a tsunami, far more than she had ever taken before. And throughtout it all her mind cried out in bliss, the fox practically whiting out in her head as the spirit energy surged into her womb and body, her pussy taking every drop as all her insides were sent into a spasms of pure glee... milking him harder than she had ever had before, savoring his taste, his energy and just his body in general as she held on for dear life...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
The girl crying out long and hard as she drained him of every drop, until he would at last after a long time in which time seemed to stop, for her at least, she'd finally sense him run out, but by that point she was barely even aware of it... her mind lost in the white light of his spirit even as her body slumped against him leaking both from her breasts and well used sex... which was still refusing to release it's death grip from Lupul's lovely cock.

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)01:47.

>> No.2012364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537422847977.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012363
Lupul loses track of just how long he stays there, joined with her as the orgasm's intensity fades into an afterglow, settling on a plateau of pleasure that few people even reach at the peak of their orgasm. He just lays there, enjoying the feeling of Megan's body and loses track of time. Intertwined with her, he may actually drift in and out of unconsciousness before he's made aware of the world around him once more. With his heart pounding in his chest from the sheer exertion, he reaches up to pet Megan's ears once more.
Heheh, still with me?
He asks, wondering if she managed to hold on to her faculties through the pleasure that had hit them both like a cataclysm. Far beyond a hurricane, the sensations had felt cosmic in scale.

>> No.2012365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537423485654.jpg -(453.4 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464278

>>2012364
She had lost track as well, of well pretty much everything, the fox's entire psyche completely drowned under enough pleasure that a year ago would have likely shattered her, but for awhile she was still pretty much gone, her foxy body running on pure instinct more than anything as she draped her body over him, rubbing him with her tails even as her limbs grew still in the aftermath...
....
But eventually after what felt like hours to her, a light finally came back on in her head, even though as her body continued to milk at him, refusing to let go of his wonderful flavor, in that low spot of light her mind seemed to drift in and out of the haze.
Ahhhhhh.... ieeeeeee.
It's clear she's not all there but at least one of her eyes focused on him, giving him a weak look.
MMmmmmm
She kissed at what part of him she could reach, her body barely responding to her, but it's clear she's somewhat there, if only barely, maybe she just needs rebooting, have you tried turning your floof off and then on again?

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)02:04.

>> No.2012366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537470109826.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30847

>>2011464
>>2011461
>>2011457
The lust in the air was pierced by the sound of energetic footsteps and a muted call.

"Come on, he's up here!"

But the vague sounds were hardly a warning as the door burst suddenly open to show a familiar blonde...

"Big brother guess who I-"

A pause as he actually looked at what was going on.

"Big brother! What are you doing to big sis Laura!"

And then a few blinks.

"And why are there two of you and why are you all huge now?"

Alas, naked people was just a constant of life now, commenting on that wasn't worth it.

>> No.2012367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537470305343.png -(261.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267958

>>2011464
>>2011461
>>2012366
Alexis, who had been busy shoving her copy's face into her crotch, blinked back at the boy who had suddenly appeared.

Well, there goes the mood.

She'd let the Jace breathe and free him to watch the reactions...

>> No.2012368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537471467100.png -(695.7 KiB, 1000x1413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712420

>>2011464
>>2011461
>>2011457
>>2012366
>>2012367

The boy following Bren was now standing beside him, he stood a little shorter then Bren, with snow white hair and ebony black fox-like ears and tail. A snide smile and cold look in his eyes. After a quick glance around the room the boys vision settled on the closest Jace to him.

"Hello father. Mind explaining what exactly you think you;re doing?"

HA! I'm gonna get dad in trouble!

The smile turned into a devilish grin as he tried to stare down his currently massive fathers.

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)15:24.

>> No.2012369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537472065564.jpg -(68.9 KiB, 585x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70520

>>2012366
>>2012367
>>2012368
I... Ah~...

The warmth was almost intoxicating for for feeling those big arms snugly wrapped around her. She was confused yet excited at the same time... That was until Bren came running through the door.

Bren!?

Laura started to panic. Guy with huge dong right behind her ready for action and nowhere for her to go.

I uh....

Oh crap Jenna's gonna kill me!

She doesn't know about that certain other thing just yet but then another kid came through the door and she got even more wide eyed.

.... Who's your friend?

She'd give him a weak smile trying to change the subject.

>> No.2012370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537473656219.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2012366
>>2012367
>>2012368
>>2012369

Suddenly Bren was something Jace was getting use to, but in now way was he ready to see Jin. The Jace with Laura froze in place as the Jace the wad pushed back by Alex looked over to see who had shown up. That's when the ol mental alarm went off.

Oh fuck, OH FUCK!

A hundred different things went through Jace's mind and none of them were good. Never mind the fact he was sure Alexis was gonna kill him, now He had Jin to make everything more complicated.

"J-Jin..."

That's when the Jace's both backed away from the girls and popped in a puff of smoke and left a single shota Jace standing in front of Jin. That seemed to scare Jin, but Jace just pat his son on the head.

"It's good to see you boy."

Despite the blaring mental alarms in Jace's mind he managed to have a warm smile, it might have even looked fatherly if Jace didn't look like a teenager. Then he turned to Bren.

"Bren, I need you to take Jin to your father please. Don't argue, I'll explain later."

>> No.2012371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537473961410.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>2012370
>>2012369
>>2012368
>>2012367
Bren went from confused and annoyed to confused and worried as the aura coming from the naked lady got particularly scary, enough so that his ears flattened against his head.

"Oh um, yeah, okay."

He scampered on over to grab Jin before spouting off one more rapid-fire sentence.

"Goodlucknotdyingbye- Teleport!"

>> No.2012372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537474099332.png -(256.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262752

>>2012371
>>2012370
>>2012369
>>2012368
And as the children absconded, Alexis slowly rose from where she had previously been reclining on the bed, pointedly not looking at Jace.

"Ah, children, so energetic."

The feeling coming off of her was not a pleasant one, almost choking the air.

>> No.2012373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537474916157.png -(308.5 KiB, 555x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315922

>>2012370
>>2012371
>>2012372
....

Laura stood there petrified herself and she was just an unrelated third party caught up in all this. But one thing is certain she does not like the look of Alexis right now.

Hey Bren w-

And he's gone.

Wait for me...

I feel bad for the guy but I don't think anything I can do is gonna stop her...

>> No.2012374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537476309307.jpg -(154.4 KiB, 450x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158060

>>2012371
>>2012372
>>2012373
Well I'm not dead yet so that's good.

Honestly he half expected Alexis to make a mess of the place, but since that didn't happen it was time for damage control. First he had to address Laura, her being there was only gonna complicate things. So he turned to her first walking between her and Alexis.

"Uh, so this got weird. Thank you for showing us the room, but I think it might be better if you left Alexis and I to talk about things..."

That was all he said to her before turning to his enraged and very pregnant demoness.

"Honey... Now I know that your mad, but why don't we just relax, go home and have a nice talk about this in the springs?"

>> No.2012375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537476676581.png -(92.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94785

>>2012373
>>2012374
A twitch of the eyebrow was the only warning before Alexis was hammering both hands down towards Jace's head, a portal already opening underneath him to receive the sudden human projectile and deposit him somewhere sharp and painful.

That temporarily taken care of, she turned back to Laura, smile still in place despite evident anger.

"Thanks for being so welcoming, but we'll have to talk about this more another time. I have to do... something. I'd say castrate him but I think his wife did that already."

As she went through the portal after him muffled shouting could be heard before it closed fully.

>> No.2012376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537477098034.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 232x556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54653

>>2012374
>>2012375
....

Well things certainly took a turn here. Laura was left a definitely confused and maybe just a little too flustered for her liking.

Heheh... You're welcome I hope that... Issue. Gets resolved heh heh...

Laura was still too much of a pacifist for this kind of thing. But now she had to explain to Bren why she was with his big brother naked. She'd try to peek into the portal but by the time she made the move to it had already shut.

I hope he'll be okay...

>> No.2012377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537477803619.jpg -(227.9 KiB, 733x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233390

>>2012375
>>2012376
At least he was ready for the hit, but there was plenty more to deal with now. Sadly the odds of Laura hopes were slimmer then she ever knew. Still in the brief moment he had after Alexis teleported him he retrieved his phone and sent a text off to an unknown number.

'He's safe.'

>> No.2012378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537495267094.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012365
Lupul smiles at the woozy looking fox, and reaches out to run his fingers through some of the tail fluff currently enveloping both of them. Even has her body continues to do its best to milk him by pure instinct, it seems she only gets token amounts of spirit energy. The Leech King was all but utterly spent and needed time to recharge after something that big.
Heheh, welcome back to the world of the waking, my dear Megan~
He says with a small chuckle.

>> No.2012379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537495647437.jpg -(624.4 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639418

>>2012378
And that was likely for the best considering the fox's poor mental state the girl nuzzling against him gently even as her body kept right on going... clearly it was more than she could currently control.
mmmmm....
She'd finally weakly focus on him with a happy content look, looking like someone who had just gotten done with a wonderful feast... which in a way she had.
Yes back again.... I think... I'm not really sure...
Shesighed weakly as she shifted her tails a little, using it as a pillow.
That was... so good, it was beyond words....

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)22:07.

>> No.2012380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537498289771.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012379
I'd be lying if I said I was perfectly ready for it to be like that, heheh...
He says, still absentmindedly stroking his fingers through her tail fur.
But damn, that was good.

I'm hesitant to even say it was the enhancements that made it so fun, because you certainly seemed to take to your new body instinctually, heheh. I'd almost say you enjoyed it more than me, but I can't overstate exactly how much fun that was~

>> No.2012381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537499209576.jpg -(376.3 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385293

>>2012380
I've tried to make my mind stronger, I did lot of practicing and other things, after that first time with you where I kind of snapped early on, I didn't want to do that again... so I tried to get better at coming back down...
Though it is fun losing my mind from it all....
As it was a little while before.
Well I admit these enhancements, almost made it feel too easy for me...
She said with a slight giggle...
I don't think anyone could resist it,
I still don't want to let go of him... this might be a problem.
I think we both enjoyed it quite a bit, I know I'd definitely never forget something this good.... I mean I'll admit I've done lots of things but this was.... beyond understanding....
She nuzzled her ears against him as he petted her fluff, the wonderful sensations driving her already fried nerves even more crazed, but with her exhaustion she could do little more than grind her hips and weakly use her tails as a pillow for both of them.
So now what....

>> No.2012382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537499594797.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2012381
He looks down around them, glancing at where they were still joined at the hip.
Well, hehe. I think a bath is in order, at least...
He gives a thoughtful look
Oh dear. I wonder how your new nerve endings are going to take a tail brushing~
He says playfully, then takes a deep breath.
Anyway, I suppose we should at least enjoy it before your system clears the mutagen and your body reverts.
The news of the inevitable reversion from the genetically enhanced body might come as a bit of a downer, but Lupul knew the dangers of diving headfirst into the pleasure. It was all too easy to lose oneself, and he'd rather it be one's own personal choice to do so. There were, of course, some accidents, but Lupul tried to refrain from forcefully changing people.

>> No.2012383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537500777126.jpg -(445.2 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455857

>>2012382
She'd giggle at that realization, they were both pretty messy, especially with how leaky she got from both her breasts and down below.... not to mention how heated they got.
Well we are a little bit dirty...
She said her face all a titter.
And part of the reason why I dropped by in the first place was I wanted a nice use of your baths anyway...
Cause Lupul has one of the best baths around... though that suggestion got a wide smile.
Yes I wonder, I'll definitely need one after this...
She looked at her nude form.
And obviously a replacement maid uniform...
she said with a wink and at his sigh and words the fox frowned slightly though she seemed to understand the girl giving him a weary look.
Mmmm.... I understand, as much fun as this was, it's clear I need to get stronger before I can be ready to handle a body like this...
Or better... hopefully I can at least keep it around long enough to show Virgil it...
Cause of course she has to tease the prince with those tails.
I've really enjoyed it so far...

>> No.2012384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537501233884.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2012383
Heheh, don't you worry one bit, my dear. We'll get you a new maid uniform after we're all cleaned up~
He says, attempting to get up if she decides to let him withdraw from her. He suspects that he doesn't have the strength to pull out if she decides not to let him.
Heh, I suppose this is the kind of body you can expect if you ever make it to that ninth tail. But don't worry, I'm absolutely confident that you'll get there one day.
Nod nod

>> No.2012385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537501788000.jpg -(453.4 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464278

>>2012384
Sure, heheh, I kind of want to see what I look like like this in one....
She doesn't exactly have a mirror after all... and he'd have a slight bit of problem, Megan feeling him try to pull out and her body being very reluctant to let go of his yummy cock...
AHhhhhhhhh....
And clearly she's extra sensitive now... the girl trying to force those muscles to loosen up for his sake...
hhaaaa...
She paused to recover before glancing at him again.
Yes, I imagine this might be what I'd look like with nine tails....
Well if she keeps taking in energy from people like him that'll come sooner than she'd expect....

Last edited 18/09/20(Thu)23:49.

>> No.2012386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537503419286.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012385
And as he encounters resistance, the light tugging only serves to exacerbate the problem of it being too pleasurable to let go.
Nnn...
He tries to keep control of himself, despite the tight, textured hold on his post-orgasmic length. Of course, his lack of a refractory period once again works against him as even now those ministrations cause little drops of spirit energy to leak out.
Damn, this might be a problem... Well. Not really problem, heheheh...
To Lupul, it was a good problem to have. Like a fun puzzle, to be connected with a fox and unable to extract himself.
Well if your body becomes half this alluring when you achieve your ninth tail, then I'm assured your future is going to be quite fun, hehehe~

>> No.2012387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537503736750.jpg -(644.6 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660114

>>2012386
And that feeling just caused her to groan even more... and the moment that spirit energy leaked out again, he'd have the problem of her hungry cunny trying to suck him back in again... the fox suddenly tensing up once more, clearly part of her didn't want to let go at all.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.....
Even all her tails would tense up before it'd at last stop... the girl giving him an almost embarassed look.
Well clearly you were just working with the potential of what I already had....
She'd glance down at herself and now she'd try, the fox slowly trying to shove herself off of him, as much as she really didn't want too... only to once again have her pussy Nope her hard.
Ahhh... maybe it'd be easier to just teleport to the baths....
Or he could carry her she guesses.... or teleport off of her...

>> No.2012388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537504279000.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>2012387
Perhaps the Leech King is enjoying it a bit too much, because the thought of teleporting off of her does not even occur to him, though then again most of his blood is not in his brain at this point in time. He gives another groan.
Damn that feels good...
He mutters as every little movement of the fox just causes her pussy to rub his cock even more.
Heh, maybe the tail brushing will relax you enough to untie us.
He says before reaching his arms around her. He will pick them both up, and teleport them over to the baths. He'll land on his feet, and slowly fall backward through the water into a sitting position onto the little bench portion of the side walls. Unfortunately, all of the movement only exacerbates the problem and more spirit energy finds itself leaking into Megan.
Fuuuuck...
He says with short breaths, reaching up to stabilize Megan from the inevitable bouncing from their change in position.

Last edited 18/09/21(Fri)00:31.

>> No.2012389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537505309625.jpg -(671.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687235

>>2012388
I know.... like I said, part of me doesn't want to stop... sorry...
She laughed awkwardly, well between the moans as her pussy goes right back to work milking his cock slowly but surely.... such a greedy foxhole she has.
Maybe it will, so let's go.
And she'd let him hold of her in a hug as he teleported them away... the fox closing her eyes for it, for... she doesn't know why, just in case she sees whatever is between teleports... cause it's got to be trippy.
Wah!
And as they reappeared and fell into the water with a small splash, Megan couldn't help but feel thrusted into, the already horny again fox's hips pushing back against him on her own!
AHhhhhhhh... sheesh.... fuck... that never gets old....
She'd say bobbing on him lightly, like a foxy toy bobbing on the water.
At least this water maybe it'll relax us... I don't think he wants another round so soon...

>> No.2012390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537505483108.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>2012389
Heheh, there's no need to apologize, my dear Megan.
He says, getting a grip on himself despite the lightly bobbing fox and decides to distract himself by doing one of his favorite pastimes. He'll grab one of her tails and start gently running his fingers through it in the water.
I've got nowhere to be in particular, so I'm not in any hurry.
He says, flashing a smile at her.

>> No.2012391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537506470887.jpg -(556.1 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569432

>>2012390
She's polite to Lupul cause she respects him...
Heh, well not like you're not liking it anyway...
She'd bob a little more, she can't help it, she is what she is... though as she started washing those tails that feeling would slowly pull her away from that as she settled back onto his lap, taking one of her own free tails and joining in, enjoying the stroking he was giving her as he scrubbed her wonderful fluff.
Mmmmm well I don't either.... quickly frankly I was planning on staying here a few days anyway... I want to check out how some of the others here are doing too....
She smiled at him.
Not that I minded this interruption, I was planning on paying you a nice visit anyway...

>> No.2012392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537506686394.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012391
Hmmm~
His eyes flutter closed for a moment as he indulges to savor the sensations of the bobbing fox for a bit more, then continues on with his work.
Were you now?
Well, heheh. I suppose that was a fortunate turn of events, indeed. I'll see if I can't prevent your regression to your base form until you leave the castle, that way you can enjoy it until you're ready to go back, how's that sound?

I know I'm certainly doing plenty of enjoying, myself~

>> No.2012393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537507286826.jpg -(623.4 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
638337

>>2012392
Of course, how could I miss paying a visit to my favorite king..
She said with a wink... let's forget he's the only king she knows, the fox already relaxing a bit as she eased herself atop him, resting in the water as she joined him in working at her fluff, passing him another tail whenever he was done with the one he was washing.
And that sounds like a fun idea... I wonder how many would recognize me...
Then again Megan doesn't know that many here in the castle.
And I can even give you an encore of fluffing before I leave.
Another cute wink.

>> No.2012394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537507610889.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012393
He gives her a knowing smile as a retort for her foxy wink, moving on to her next tail.
Well, now.
I daresay I don't know anyone that could refuse an offer like that, my dearest Megan~
At least his touch is gentle, coupled with Megan's brain getting used to the new nerve endings in her tail, at least the washing isn't sending her over the edge again. Small blessings, they were.

>> No.2012395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537508287135.jpg -(393.2 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402682

>>2012394
And he'd enjoy hearing another happy sigh as the fox felt him go at the next tail, her happy pleasure filled body squeeing a little in delight even as she too moved on, the tightness in her cunt loosening little by little from the feeling...
Well like I said when I first started, even if I'm not someone who works here, I'd always be happy to serve you Lord Lupul....
Yes his slow careful pace was easing her into it, her pleasured body still basking in it even as she slowly eased her mind to relax, focusing more on cuddling and enjoying the water, than on his spirit energy... though it was hard... it was working slowly but surely.
And not out of any duty too... you're just fun like that..
After all why wouldn't she share herself and her fluff with a fellow tail lover?

Last edited 18/09/21(Fri)01:38.

>> No.2012396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537509957259.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71513

>>2012395
I'm flattered by the compliment, my dearest Megan~
He says, feeling the steady relaxation of the floof on top of him. He does feel a bit of pride well up in his chest that he still had it in him to give a good massage, even in the shadow of such a sexual intensity as they'd shared.
I can assure you, the feeling is quite mutual.
I'm rather glad I met you, heh. Not to get too sappy.

>> No.2012397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537510350388.jpg -(453.4 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464278

>>2012396
For someone who likes giving massages herself she definitely appreciates the skill he's giving for her, as sensual as she was at the moment he was doing a wonderful job of 'defusing' the lewd ball she had become... the fox relaxing more and more looking almost serene, just a busty happy fox with some lovingly massaged floofy tails.
Yeah same, really glad I got to meet you, Virgil too, he's a good kid... and everyone really...
She slowly relaxed slowly sliding until she was laying against him sinking down against him into the water a little more as her tails fanned out, giving him ample measure to floof the rest of him, even as she herself moved on to her third tail.
Mmmm... I think after this I think I'll have a rest... care to join me?
Might be able to pull free from her in that.
I still need to check on a certain snake too.
But that can come later, for now though, Megan was eager to finish her fun bath time with the leech king...
Maybe next time I'll ask about other things..

Last edited 18/09/21(Fri)02:12.

>> No.2012398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537511361332.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>2012397
He reaches up to pat her on the head.
That sounds wonderful, my dear Megan~
He says softly, and once he sees his opportunity, he'll try to slide free of her embrace.
Heh, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do. I'm feeling rather drained, as a matter of fact. To speak it truly, it's been a while since I gave everything in one go, you know.

A rest sounds amazing right about now.

>> No.2012399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537511999748.jpg -(708.2 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725156

>>2012398
Good... cause I think I gave my all as well, even with all the extras...
She said and lo and behold he'd actually succeed.
Alright then... a nice long rest after a good bath sounds like a fun way to end our time for now...
Hmmm, well I am a maid so I might as well try cleaning him as well.
So we can fade to headpats and cleanings before a sleepy bedtimes for the two of them... Megan using her lovely fluff as pillows for the both of them.

>> No.2012400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537653164109.jpg -(66.6 KiB, 600x677) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68153

>>2012276

I don't do it often, but I do enjoy it.

>> No.2012401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537654249162.jpg -(148.2 KiB, 1023x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151707

After a good stretch and very hearty breakfast. Broly decided today is the day he settles the score with Kefla. After getting his new gear/wardrobe together, he takes the moments to calmly walk over to his bed and takes off his suppressor. He will not be pulling any punches, but for now, he keeps his power highly suppressed

"......"

"All that image training is paying off. I'll have to teach it to Kale, later."

Broly wastes little time heading straight for where Kefla's at. Or if they're not fused; where Kale and Caulifla are

Regardless of whom, he'll go ahead and say:

"It's time."

>> No.2012402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537654624558.jpg -(365.5 KiB, 500x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374275

>>2012400
It's better than nothing when it comes to a hobby.

>> No.2012403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537655195901.png -(811.2 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
830620

>>2012401
It won't take Broly long to find them. After they fused back together, Kefla made sure Broly could sense her energy.

And when she's in view, he'll see her stretching her arm with exaggerated enthusiasm.

Aaahh, being this way always feels great! It's even more intimate than sex~
Because Caulifla's a total pervert now and she's always the one steering this vessel.

>> No.2012404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537655327415.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18827

>>2012402
It's good for maintaining produce for cooking.
Don't let her back in the kitchen again, it might kill you.

>> No.2012405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537656132887.png -(271.7 KiB, 367x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278258

>>2012403
Broly stares at her, taking note of who's in charge. It's just as Kale told him. But then he puts his arms to his sides and spreads his feet apart a little

"Good to see you're eager. Are you prepared?"

Last edited 18/09/22(Sat)18:42.

>> No.2012406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537656191193.jpg -(247.5 KiB, 540x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253423

>>2012404
Er yes, maintaining produce.

W-what other hobbies do you like?

>> No.2012407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537656320276.png -(820.4 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
840076

>>2012405
Hah! We're always prepared for a fight. If you're so eager to get knocked down again, come and get it!
She winks at Broly.

If you can keep up, we might even praise you!

>> No.2012408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537656742807.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 1200x783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194497

>>2012407
"If I do that I'll expect more than praise."

Broly gives Kefla a smirk since he's well aware Caulifla's turned into a naughty little monkey, and who knows how the Kale in her would feel about it

Takes a stance! And takes a deep breath, closing his eyes

"..."

And without powering up Broly is suddenly blitzing Kefla with an insane barrage of mixed-punches and kicks, all multiplying rapidly in power and speed. In the middle of his combo he'll flicker from spot to spot in different angles, and then she'll start getting attacked from all sides with increasing fervor

>> No.2012409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537657169717.png -(1.6 MiB, 1500x2102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639300

>>2012406
I don't have any at the moment.
She says meekly, frowning mostly at herself.

...This world's society is unnerving.
And she's afraid to even try to look for a hobby. But she'll clean the shit out of anything if it keeps her busy.

>> No.2012410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537658159336.jpg -(168.8 KiB, 1002x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172873

>>2012408
She'll be taken aback by how quickly he moves, but she's still a fusion of two people with a lot of power herself- and the very first time Broly comes within her reach, she'll catch him by one of his legs, and attempt to break it at the knee with her Elbow to disable him from being squirrely.
Learning from Bardock, she's gonna be brutal from the start.

...Hooo! You're fast!

>> No.2012411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537658323604.jpg -(792.0 KiB, 2449x3469) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811000

>>2012409
It is quite a...um...questionable society that permeates this world.
One can only get used to it over time though.

>> No.2012412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537658545928.jpg -(98.3 KiB, 296x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100664

>>2012411
I'm content to spend as much time here as possible.
She'll state very firmly. She doesn't want to get used to this world.

>> No.2012413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537658652663.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1195833

>>2012410
"Heh!"

Once she goes for his leg, her grab will seemingly end up going through him. She'll likely realize that was but an after-image and Broly's already coming in at several thousand times mach speed and aims to clock her right in her face

If that connects it will send her flying in the opposite direction. Broly will immediately give chase and starts punching her into the ground with such force that she bounces right back up. Should he manage this, he'll pummel her as she flies and crashes of the ground and that aims to finish the combo with an uppercut with such power that it'll send her flying right off the planet and past the space stations!

He'll then give chase, closing the gap instantly and punches her with greater speed and power, if it lands Kefla will end up getting punched through some random planet!

>> No.2012414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537659609407.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 1200x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174120

>>2012412
I'm not sure if that'll always keep you safe, but I cannot fault your desires either.

>> No.2012415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537661131555.png -(2.3 MiB, 2477x2564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2459954

>>2012413
>>2012413
For the sake of things moving along, Kefla won't even know how to react to how fast he's moving; at first anyway.
As he combos her into space and then through another planet, she'll struggle to breathe popping out the other side. Saiyans need oxygen, after all.

Shit shit shit shit shit!!
Holding her breath, Kefla will power up to SSJ2 and find a bit of debris to position herself to.
We'll say it's an asteroid or something, and she'll push off right back toward where she thinks Broly probably is- aiming for the hole she came out of.
Kicking off, her foothold explodes and she rockets superman style back toward the planet like a person-sized Bullet. Intending to catch her breath for a second, and also to get back in close with Broly, she'll come at him like a red-hot missile of explosive energy- both because of physics and because she likes blowing things up!

Do we blow up the planet or use it as a punching bag? Stay tuned for more episodes of BROLY BALL-Z. Where Broly Balls all the bitches- I mean what?

>> No.2012416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537661418045.jpg -(397.4 KiB, 1019x1447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406965

>>2012414
I'm certain I will be fine.
Hisui says, confident that her plan will work. After all, she hasn't run into any issues so far!

>> No.2012417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537661676904.jpg -(325.6 KiB, 800x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333461

>>2012416
Things can only last so long though
Anyways Arthur gives a bit of a shrug

As long as I'm here I'll make sure nothing too bad happens regardless.
It wouldn't do if something happened to the girl I'm crushing on.

>> No.2012418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537661735766.jpg -(69.7 KiB, 523x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71349

>>2012415
Indeed, as Kefla kicked off she'll soon realize she's closing in on Broly as she zips across space glowing with what red energy

Kefla will see him grit his teeth and pull his fist back and meets her dead-on with his fist, sending powerful ripples across space along with an explosion, a mass one, destroying the planet entirely

>> No.2012419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537662665255.png -(466.5 KiB, 680x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477708

>>2012417
...
She blushes again and starts staring at her feet.

Y-yes. I appreciate that. I'm sure Nee-san won't let anything happen either.
As far as she's aware, Kohaku's been pretty protective. Although maybe she might be reading into that a little too much.

>> No.2012420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537662839853.jpg -(70.7 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72382

>>2012301
he'd pull her naked body against his as they kiss, a good deal of passion between them, not completely lust but he had grown genuinely fond of them of course. He didn't mind her siblings watching, he was more than familiar with them too. releasing the kiss the catches his breath with a red face as his dick softens following their sex, now swollen and sensitive still against her walls in it's magically larger state?
Ah...ha...feels good in the water..
keeping his arm around her to support them in the water, he looks to her siblings/mother if they are watching

>> No.2012421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537662957320.jpg -(428.2 KiB, 900x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
438462

>>2012419
Kohaku seems to be on top of "keeping certain people out of trouble". Or...maybe not, it's hard to tell with her.

>> No.2012422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663141097.png -(1010.3 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034564

>>2012418
As the planet explodes and shit flies everywhere with all that energy, Kefla will get blown back, spiraling through space with her arms covering her face.

Aaahhhhh!!!
She yells out, thinking she's about to die- because she forgot that her upgraded powers give her a lot of advantages. Like breathing in space.
With her eyes clenched shut tightly, she'll mumble to herself.

Fuck. I think we died! Tsskk it got really dark all of a sudden, this sucks!

>> No.2012423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663182183.jpg -(192.1 KiB, 850x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196668

And here we have a lost boat once again having no idea where she is... but at least this time she's on the base... luckily.
Am I going to need an escort forever... I was just trying to find the mess hall!

>> No.2012424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663365653.jpg -(171.4 KiB, 650x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175489

>>2012421
Nee-san can be very aloof at times. I know.
She nods, understanding what he means. She is her sister, after all.

>> No.2012425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663601032.jpg -(105.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107607

>>2012424
It's hard to see how she got the way she is when you're like this.

>> No.2012426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663796529.jpg -(42.5 KiB, 500x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43519

>>2012420
And you had Smol Annete giving them a look like 'you coming back in now you lewdsters'?

>> No.2012427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663855755.png -(860.3 KiB, 730x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
880962

>>2012425
Mn... Nee-san is very strange indeed. I guess we're just different.
She says, deciding to not explain that to him.
They're not very open about their past experiences in general.

>> No.2012428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663911269.jpg -(180.6 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184927

>>2012422
"HRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

He yells in the heat of battle and then;

Broly wasted little time chasing After Kefla, even after the explosion Broly looked perfectly fine. If she's got her eyes shut and isn't paying attention...then the next thing she'll feel is another punch from Broly!

And if that lands she'll be punched into another planet. Not through it, but she'll leave a nasty crater if she collides with it

>> No.2012429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663982137.jpg -(316.8 KiB, 700x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324371

>>2012427
Fair enough.
My former Master and her Sister were also quite...different.

>> No.2012430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537663984526.png -(732.2 KiB, 563x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749736

>>2012420
>>2012426
She happily held herself close to him, looking over at Annete and the other one.
Mmmm.... that was great... thank you...
She'd start summoning her outfit back... leaving him buried in her for now, enjoying the feeling of his seed filling her as she gave him a kiss.
I think mom is suggesting we should go get something to eat or something.
After all that lewding they must be hungry.

>> No.2012431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537664094497.jpg -(99.4 KiB, 850x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101775

>>2012423
As Bay wanders about the base a bit lost. Someone was sneakily following her~

Once Bay turns a corner, this person quickly sneaks up on her and...gropes her affectionately from behind!

"Sup'~"

It's a fellow AMERICAN

>> No.2012432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537664197202.jpg -(55.7 KiB, 338x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57000

>>2012430
>>2012426
he would only need to pull on his swimming shorts again from his ankles
Ah..yeah..I wouldn't mind a bite to eat now...
he kept his arm around her for the moment waving with his other arm to the others of their group

>> No.2012433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537664545260.jpg -(75.5 KiB, 620x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77274

>>2012430
>>2012432
Yeah come on in you love birds, unless you want me to come out there myself...
She stuck her tongue out childishly as she teased them...
We can have Seafood or whatever...

>> No.2012434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537664881520.jpg -(162.1 KiB, 1024x1336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165944

>>2012428
Getting punched into another planet, Kefla will cough and then blink her eyes open from within the crater.

...Oh, I guess we aren't dead. Hah!
She didn't seem too out of sorts; at least not yet. She'd hop back up onto her feet and then look straight up.
I have no idea where we are, but it looks like the fight isn't over. He's gotten stronger!
And then she'd kick off to go meet with him again- unless he's chasing after her, but either way she was ready to keep going. Zooming into the sky, and into the planet's atmosphere she was looking for signs of Broly or his energy.

>> No.2012435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537664925355.jpg -(79.1 KiB, 548x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81004

>>2012429
Is that so? Do you miss them?

>> No.2012436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665057084.jpg -(67.9 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69529

>>2012432
>>2012433
She'd pull away from him and quickly put her own suit back on, the fox blushing a little.
Awkward...
But moms are meant to embarass you, least she's not like some inlaws right Genis?
But yeah I'm pretty hungry anyway.
And she'd take his hand to lead him in, after all she was eating for two now.

>> No.2012437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665158465.jpg -(207.1 KiB, 540x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212089

>>2012435
At times, I do miss my old Master, but I cannot let myself be dragged down by the past.

>> No.2012438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665261668.png -(619.0 KiB, 670x947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633823

>>2012431
And then poor Gamby is suddenly groped, sadly this boat has gotten used to it now and the voice was loud enough for her to recognize it as being someone she'd know.
Ahhhh wha??? Who's there!!!

>> No.2012439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665262612.jpg -(237.7 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243412

>>2012436
>>2012433
he rubbed the back of his head at her comment with a blush, yeah she was being a silly, but it was true, despite how they may go they are always closest to each other, makes work a lot easier too
As for Genis' parents, lets not go there
he'd let his hand be taken and walk in with her
I am not bothered, but if there is anything other than seafood I might take that instead, like chicken or something, there's enough smell of the sea on us.

>> No.2012440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665459775.png -(860.3 KiB, 730x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
880962

>>2012437
I see... and are you happy here, at least?
She asks curiously, but she thinks she has an idea of how he might respond to that.

>> No.2012441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665699532.jpg -(46.4 KiB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47475

>>2012434
Kefla will have to really focus if she wants to feel Broly's energy. Because it is incredibly faint. But she won't have to wonder long as Broly will start descending upon her

"KEFLAAAAA!!!"

Descending on her with extreme speed and Broly will try grabbing her by the face. If he manages to do so, Broly will then try and slam her right back into the planet. If that happens, he'll then let go as soon as she touches the ground and unloads a very powerful ki blast at point-blank range

>> No.2012442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537665794217.jpg -(300.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307784

>>2012438
"It's me, Iowa! Duuuuuh~"

Iowa smiles, teasingly licking Gam's neck. After squeezing her breasts once more, Iowa let's her go with a chuckle

"What're ya doing back here anyway?"

>> No.2012443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537666048320.jpg -(388.8 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398158

>>2012440
Despite certain oddities I am satisfied in this world.
Not having to deal with things like the Grail or Beast and spend my life as I want is nice.

>> No.2012444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537666167103.jpg -(157.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161240

>>2012442
Iowa I knew it....
Bay said, where were you in 1944 you cheeky bitch... either way much to no ones surprise Iowa's boob groping would eventually cause them to pop out the front of her outfit, enjoy those exposed boobies blonde Battleship.
I got lost again... I was trying to find the mess hall to see what's for dinner but I got lost again....

>> No.2012445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537666460652.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 850x1151) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174091

>>2012444
Iowa sighs, but continues smiling. Bay's always getting lost...

But that doesn't stop Iowa from looking at her exposed chest as she walks around Ba7y in order to now be standing in front of her

"What am I going to do with you, huh? Always getting lost and stuff!"

She'll cup Bay's breasts from underneath and makes them bounce

"I found you though. So that means we're hanging out today~!"

>> No.2012450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537667333590.jpg -(163.0 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166932

>>2012445
She grumbled a little as those fat titties swayed with her sigh.
Sammy's stopped escorting me lately...
Because she's getting so lost the DE can't even find her now... and they were nice and squishy...
Fine... I need an escort anyway... maybe I won't get lost if I'm with you.
Cause carriers are made for escorting!

>> No.2012454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1537667950738.jpg -(55.3 KiB, 391x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56576

>>2012450
"Because you keep getting lost! She's always running around trying to find you, the poor little thing~"

"Also I think she wants Nora's dick in her mouth~"

But Iowa won't tell Gam that

"...Although you may want to put those away. Unless you like showing them off to me, heh~"



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff