[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1531376279952.jpg -(122.6 KiB, 594x836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125556 No.2003822   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2003824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531427142314.jpg -(205.6 KiB, 579x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210520
>>Amanda

Oh, no I meant the extra I had from our trip to see about our mana baths...
she said with a blush, the intense pleasure still in mind
Ahh..? Why only later..something you are keeping to yourself for an edge?

>> No.2003825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531428001525.png -(162.5 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166406

>>2003824
I see, surprised it lasted so long in you.
Amanda burns energy pretty fast after all.
No it's more something I'm still testing out, why share something that doesn't work?
Oh look her ears just got fuzzy again...

>> No.2003826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531428590251.jpg -(375.0 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383988

>>2003825
It's more like I needed a while to really focus again, for the past weeks I've had to work off a lot of tension.
she rubs her arm
Shared development? she smirks But that's alright, I'll wait.
her eyes flick over when those ears appear
She's got something in mind

>> No.2003827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531428664663.jpg -(97.2 KiB, 673x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99542

>>2003826
Well if you want to use the baths again feel free too... I don't mind, I have them here now.
Or she should.

>> No.2003828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531430177968.jpg -(332.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340241

>>2003827
Why not? It's a brilliant feeling..
she says with a nod
Maybe I'll get out of this one on my own power

>> No.2003829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531435919207.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238641

>>2003828
I wish you luck either way... still no matter what the future holds for you, I hope to be there to see how well you continue to grow.
She smiled at her.
But yes, maybe i'll take a bath for now... if you want to join me it's fine, maybe I'll explain who else I've been hanging out with lately.

>> No.2003830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531442375128.jpg -(385.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394886

>>2003829
Of course you'll see me, I'm not going anywhere while I can still serve.
she nods
I'd love to Amanda, lets see how yours looks and we can slip in and chat.

>> No.2003831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531445913018.png -(423.3 KiB, 480x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433444

It was a hot summer afternoon, and a blue haired young woman is currently leaping from tree to tree within the wooded outskirts near Aurora
Having stolen a sack of fruits from a Minotaur farmer and quickly leaving the poor guy behind as she escaped on her quick and agile Selkie legs
Hehehe~ Like taking candy from a baby!
The girl thinks to herself as she makes her way from tree to tree
For the Selkie girl, having found herself in a strange new world and separated from her best buddy and companion, has quickly switched over to the survivalist ways of her people...
...Which happens to include ignoring property rights
Alas, her getaway is eventually interrupted as a branch, far more dead and fragile than it had looked, gives out beneath her feet
...!
The girl letting out a startled yell as she plummets towards the ground below
...Gee, I sure hope that there wasn't anyone resting at the foot of the tree

>> No.2003832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531446216105.png -(37.6 KiB, 258x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38496

>>2003831
Dammit, can't a snake goddess take a nap in the woods without being disturbed? Seven Hells...*
The blue haired girl would sadly end up falling on top of someone. Someone nice and soft and...scaly? Oh man, what has this thief gotten herself into as the snake starts to panic and starts trying to coil the nearest thing.

>> No.2003833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531446645847.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 315x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43445

>>2003832
Oof...!
The fruit thief lets out a slightly pained grunt as she lands on the scaled woman, her sack of goodies and her strange paddle shaped weapon hitting the ground around them
What did I land o- W-Wait a second!
Sadly she isn't given much time to investigate her "cushion", the scaled form coiling around her causing her to panic and reach for her weapon!

>> No.2003834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531446886069.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 396x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49684

>>2003833
The Snek lets out an annoyed groan as she keeps trying to coil up the Selkie girl. She might be able to each her weapon, but the coils are pretty tight, but at least it's not painful...yet.
Can't a girl take a nap around here...

Last edited 18/07/12(Thu)21:54.

>> No.2003835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531447572776.jpg -(235.1 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240729

>>2003834
N-Nng...
The Selkie lets out a small moan of discomfort as that tail tightens around her, a hand having taking hold of her paddle's handle but the girl finding herself unable to do much else at the moment
She's holding me pretty tight...I'll just have to wait for her to loosen up a little and then try to slip out.

>> No.2003836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531447896195.png -(570.8 KiB, 600x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584537

>>2003835
Deis finally opens her eyes, looking at the naughty girl who woke her up from her nap. I mean it's not like it was intentional, but still.
My my my~ What do we have here?
The goddess is pretty chill about having someone land on her. I mean she is basically immortal, so she's seen pretty much everything.

>> No.2003837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531448139429.jpg -(425.9 KiB, 502x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436124

>>2003836
And so with the immortal snek fully awakening, the poor Selkie lets out an awkward laugh as she goes
Ahahaha...Hey there. Nice weather we're having, huh?
While her mind continues to spin with possible escape plans

>> No.2003838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531448506873.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 597x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190019

>>2003837
It's the perfect weather for a nap. And you really should be careful around here.
The Snake will look up at the tree, noticing the branch near here having snapped.
The trees here have the habit of breaking at inopportune times.

>> No.2003839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531448837676.png -(522.6 KiB, 632x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535094

>>2003838
Right, thanks for the warning...
The blue haired girl then returns as, with a brief glance to the spilled sack of fruits that MIGHT have the farm's logo on it, she says
Sooooo...Any chance that you might be willing to let me go? You know, so that you can return to your nap and I can get back to doing what I was doing.

>> No.2003840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531449098093.jpg -(334.1 KiB, 756x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342157

>>2003839
You mean run from a probably very angry minotaur farmer.
Deis will smirk a little as she eyes the blue haired girl in her coils. She's thinking impure thoughts right now.
Really, I'm half temped to turn you over just to see what would happened.

>> No.2003841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531449365068.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 712x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128498

>>2003840
Oi! That's a pretty rude assumption to make!
The girl then protests, as she begins to squirm around in an attempt to see if she can get the snek to loosen her hold just a little
For all you know I was out delivering them!

>> No.2003842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531449533994.jpg -(720.1 KiB, 990x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737420

>>2003841
The squirming only causes her to squeeze tighter.
Really? You don't look like the normal delivery girl. Besides, you're going to wrong way towards town.
It sounds like she's pretty familiar with the farmer.

>> No.2003843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531449874523.jpg -(181.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185823

>>2003842
...
....
.....
And so with a dejected sigh of defeat, the poor girl soon goes
Fine, you got me. But c'mon, it's just a single sack of fruit. He can always grow more and I really need the food.
She's been sticking to the wilds and outskirts and, as such, is completely oblivious to the socialist nature of the city
Chances are that she took one look at Aurora from a distance and decided she was better off roughing it out than trying to make sense of such a massive and confusing place

>> No.2003844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531450589489.jpg -(446.6 KiB, 589x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457268

>>2003843
This girl's response cause the snake to pause for a moment before she breaks into a wide grin.
Ohohoho~ You're a new girl. It's been a while since I've encountered one. That explains to much.
And no one would miss her, either. Oh decisions, decisions~

>> No.2003845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531451160616.jpg -(425.9 KiB, 502x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436124

>>2003844
The girl lets out groan as she rolls her eyes and admits
Yeah I am, what of it?
...Before she suddenly lets her body go slack, letting her breath out as she does so, and with the brief moment of loosening it provides try to slips free of Deis' coils!
And oldie but a goodie from the escape artist's arsenal of tricks

>> No.2003846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531451678243.png -(570.8 KiB, 600x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584537

>>2003845
And with that, she'll be able to slip out! At least long enough to reach her weapon before she'll feel the end of Deis's tail tighten around her ankle.
My my~

Last edited 18/07/12(Thu)23:14.

>> No.2003847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531452163990.jpg -(47.1 KiB, 580x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48227

>>2003846
Even with Deis' tail caught around her ankle, the girl lets out a cry of triumph as she goes
Aha! Now take THIS!
Pointing that paddle at the snek and...
...Letting out several energy blasts!
Although against someone like Deis they will probably only sting a little

>> No.2003848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531452448031.jpg -(185.6 KiB, 597x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190019

>>2003847
Ah, and here I was going to take it easy on you.
The Snake seems pretty much unphased by the attack as she quickly hoists the Blue haired girl up by her ankle, holding her upside down in the air. And yes, this means Deis's tail just grew longer to do this.
Oh well. I'll get my fun anyway.

>> No.2003849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531452791611.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 315x413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43445

>>2003848
And so the fruit thief was hoisted up into the air upside down, flailing around helplessly as she goes
Oh c'mon! You can't blame a girl for trying!
Briefly thinking of trying to aim her weapon for a second volley, as futile as the first was

>> No.2003850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531453126163.jpg -(370.4 KiB, 728x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379278

>>2003849
Not really, no.
And the lazy snake will "stand" up, pulling the fruit thief closer the her with an almost predatory smile.
But you should know actions have consequences.

>> No.2003851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531453265869.jpg -(399.7 KiB, 1000x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409271

>>2003850
Yeah? Well I'll show you some consequences!
The girl then goes as, with Deis pulling her in closer, she begins to swing her arms and fists at her!
Clearly refusing to give up despite how hopeless her situation seems to be

>> No.2003852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531453770867.png -(53.6 KiB, 132x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54881

>>2003851
And this adorable flailing will earn an amused chuckle from the Snake Goddess.
So much fire. I'm going to enjoy this.
And so the snek will move in close through the flailing, taking several shots before she locks lips with the thief!

>> No.2003853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531454152624.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 433x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35583

>>2003852
...!
Alas, the girl can't do much to resist being kissed like that
Although it's clear that she does not approve at all from the angry muffled sounds coming from her and the way she keeps trying to squirm and break free

>> No.2003854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531454550386.jpg -(57.0 KiB, 343x463) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58418

>>2003853
Deis will continue to force this kiss on the Selkie girl. She'll force her long tongue into her mouth as her hands move up to start to fondle the blue haired girl's chest.

>> No.2003855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531455057465.jpg -(191.5 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196066

>>2003854
And what a chest it is!
Big, bountiful, and easily filling up both of Deis' hands
And of course this chest fondling pisses the girl off even more, as she makes a fresh attempt to smack and slap the snek with her hands and fists
Aiming for whatever parts of her molester's body that she can reach

>> No.2003856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531455075190.png -(955.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978490

>>2003830
I know, I really do hope things continue like they are for now... listen there's a place I've been setting up, one day I'd like to take you.
She'd sit up and stretch, letting some more of her monster features out.
Come along then... follow me, the remodeling is finally finished... I even have some more fun things I'm testing out for people.
Like potions and soaps and other wonderful things.

But space for now.

>> No.2003857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531455566352.jpg -(194.4 KiB, 363x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199075

>>2003855
Well she'll keep that up for a moment, taking those strikes like a champ before she breaks off the kiss.
You're really start to get on my nerves. I suppose a little divine judgment is in order.

>> No.2003858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531455969628.jpg -(777.5 KiB, 2449x3386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
796148

>>2003857
More or less ignoring the snek's words, the fruit thief makes several more attempts at smacking her
...Which with Deis letting go and backing away, just causes her to spin around a bit
Y-You...YOU PERVERT! What kind of a person just...TOUCHES someone like that?!
...Yeah, this girl is clearly inexperienced in lewd things

>> No.2003859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531456675420.jpg -(334.1 KiB, 756x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342157

>>2003858
Welcome to this dimension, kid. If not me, then someone else. Probably the minotaur you stole from.
Deis will snaps her fingers, cause some glowing bands to form around the thief's wrists and ankles to hold her in place.
Now...what to do, what to do.

>> No.2003860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531457003509.png -(522.6 KiB, 632x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535094

>>2003859
...Grr...
Is the only further sound to come from the girl's mouth for now, and with her hands and feet being restrained she can't do much else but glare at Deis
Of course she is no doubt simply waiting for a chance to make another escape attempt

>> No.2003861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531457245611.jpg -(72.6 KiB, 600x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74295

>>2003860
Deis will make a little girl with her finger, turning Sala right side up. Don't worry about all the blood rushing out of your head now.
Hmmm...Oh I know.
And so The snake will smirk as she starts to remove the bound woman's clothes, which seem to phase around her when it comes to her her limbs being spread out.

>> No.2003862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531457762232.jpg -(105.1 KiB, 503x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107584

>>2003861
The sudden flip leaves the blue haired thief feeling dizzy and disorientated, groaning slightly as she recovered from the sensation
As such she doesn't notice what else is happening right away, that is until she glances down at herself
H-Hey! Stop that!
The poor girl blushing fiercely as Deis undresses her, and with no means to stop her it won't be long at all until she is fully nude
Her voluptuous and yet fit body on full display for the naughty serpent, like most members of her race she possesses a nearly perfect form
And she desperately tries to cross her legs as she begins to squirm again, although those magical bands prevent her from doing so

>> No.2003863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531458294786.jpg -(159.8 KiB, 766x1042) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163659

>>2003862
Deis will lick her lips as she looks over the Selkie. Her mind travels off to picturing her as her slave, but she'll keep herself grounded for now.
What a lovely body you have~ Mhmhmhm~
Deis will begin to fondle her again, one hand one her breasts as the other makes lazy circles down her stomach.
Such a bossy thing. BUt then again, most mortals are when it comes to gods.

>> No.2003864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531458669720.jpg -(179.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183493

>>2003863
Despite how red her face is getting, the blue haired thief manages to keep her cool as she glares at Deis
...Nng...
Obviously doing her best to ride all of this out long enough in the hopes that the serpent will grow bored with her

>> No.2003865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531459495541.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 372x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85209

>>2003864
Sadly that's not going to happen anytime soon. Deis will smirk as sher continues to fondle the thief. Her hand trailing down her torso will reach it's destination and she'll start using her thumb to rub on Sala's clit.

>> No.2003866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531459863463.jpg -(239.2 KiB, 802x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244990

>>2003865
Sadly, the poor girl can't help her body's natural reactions
Her face soon becoming flushed with more than just embarrassment as Deis toys with her virgin sex, and her perky nipples stiffen in the warm summer air
Tck...Damn you...
She then forces out before she clamps her mouth shut, no doubt holding back moans

Last edited 18/07/13(Fri)01:31.

>> No.2003867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531460871704.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 600x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72882

>>2003866
HOw cute. She thinks she can hold back.
The Goddess grins as she continues to play with the virgin. Her thumb slowly working the girl's clit for a little while long before she starts to trace a finger along her slit.
I wonder what you'll sound like now~

>> No.2003868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531509667458.png -(370.0 KiB, 674x697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378921
>Baws

"Gahahaha~! It's so cute how you act all angry but you're not moving your butt away either boss~"

Tips then nibbles playfully on Boss' ass

"Wish I had this thing as a pizza topping~"

>> No.2003869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531510079329.jpg -(110.5 KiB, 800x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113150

And here is a blond dimensional witch, out in Aberdeen and dressed for the occasion. It's nice and sunny, so might as well walk around the beach and such while the sun is still naturally there.

This is nice, taking a break from all the magic and studies.

Just a happy witch.

>> No.2003870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531510360519.png -(847.1 KiB, 775x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867452

>>2003869
And she totally invited Yang along, and the blond accepted the invitation. Also dressed for the occasion while sipping on a cold beer

Of course, someone else caught wind of Dorothy's trip, but that is something for later...

"Oh man! We picked the perfect time for this. Having fun?"

>> No.2003871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531510560650.png -(1.3 MiB, 712x948) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1358015

>>2003870
Yeah! It's always really nice out here, and the all the people around just give the place more energy. Just the atmosphere is refreshing right now.

>> No.2003872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531510673529.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 1000x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111837

>>2003868
She was blushing and annoyed at Tips but by now she's use to someone having sexual advances on her, especially tips. Sighing away with a tint of red on her cheeks, a angry look on her face as if she wanted to hit her coworker on the head.

Ha...Idiot, you did the same thing not so long ago!

She starts to grumble away being her usual self.

>> No.2003873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531510746905.jpg -(59.8 KiB, 564x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61233

>>2003871
"Good to know you're having a good time. All work and no play will make you a dull girl y'know."

Chuckles and adjusts her sunglasses

>> No.2003874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531511017654.jpg -(106.4 KiB, 962x1031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108917

>>2003872
"I was in the middle on sucking on this hot stud's cock! But you know I can't turn you down Boss~"

The short-stacked boss will then feel her ass-cheeks beginning to spread apart. Before feeling her asshole get licked by Tips!

>> No.2003875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531511110299.png -(1.5 MiB, 900x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1599879

>>2003873
Well, it's also nice to just leave my dimension every now and then, since it's normally just me there after all.

I also get to avoid some of the craziness that goes on at the library I've been studying at too.

>> No.2003876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531511282115.png -(819.5 KiB, 791x1001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839187

>>2003875
At least with Yang now being able to visit Dorothy's dimension, it's been wilder than usual (wary)

"Hahaha, so Koakuma's still after you huh? ...Heh, I bet she flipped her shit when she smelled me on ya!"

Sips her beer

>> No.2003877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531511736901.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1920x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1840530

>>2003876
Yeah, she made a big deal about it when I went there after... Our time in my dimension and stuff.

Dorothy just doesn't like talking about lewd things.

She might make a deal about this too, but we're out here and it's summer! Why wouldn't I want to take a walk around here?

>> No.2003878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531511891000.png -(588.0 KiB, 1280x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602075

>>2003874
Tips was a care-free woman with confidence in her body and very sociable, even if she can be a bit of a air head. Boss herself even working such a place took it seriously and kept her workers in line but Tips tends to be the hardest to control.

...!
Feeling her soft flesh being pushed apart, Boss grips the end of the counter. The small manager filled with intense hate squeaks as she felt the slick wetness against her hole.

Haaa~! augh...
She's going to pay after all this!

Last edited 18/07/13(Fri)15:58.

>> No.2003879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531512571420.jpg -(24.5 KiB, 357x502) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25040

>>2003877
"Yang just puts her arm around the blond witch

"Pft, let her make a big deal about it. Not her business that you like spending time with a tall glass of water like me~"

Says Yang, sticking her tongue out at Dorothy playfully

>> No.2003880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531512741275.jpg -(107.2 KiB, 642x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109800

MEANWHILE at castle Demonbutt...

LAVIIIINE!

Shouts Razu from the atrium, demonic smartphone in hand.

>> No.2003881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531512874051.png -(188.5 KiB, 725x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192978

>>2003878
Lewd moaning and slurping sounds are heard from Tips' end. She continues to play with the Boss' bountiful ass

"Mmmmm~"

Her tongue circles her hole, coating it with her saliva. The tip of Tips' tongue will also be poking at the Boss' asshole

>> No.2003882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531513017319.jpg -(100.5 KiB, 654x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102874

>>2003879
Yeah, it also helps that you made a much better first impressions to me anyways.

And Dorothy would just adjust her hat a bit.

>> No.2003883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531513284279.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 540x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91499

>>2003882
"It's impossible to hate me!"

Chuckles

"Learned any cool magic yet? Your teacher is a big deal isn't she?"

>> No.2003886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531513742593.png -(1.3 MiB, 712x948) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1358015

>>2003883
I wouldn't say that I learned anything too crazy yet. Considering what I do is already pretty cool.

Just a very proud Dorothy. Very much likes her magic.

But yeah, I'd say Patchy is a big deal when it comes to magic. Considering that if I were to do some really crazy stuff like... Turn back time or alter anything with this dimension, she'd know about it.

>> No.2003887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531513893972.png -(204.1 KiB, 1000x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208960

>>2003881
Fidgeting in [place and feeling helpless, her body was being explored and having a woman like Tips using her skilled tongue left her melting.
Augh~ T-Tips!
She moans away as her felt her hole being played with, quickly filling her body with heat and lust. Boss's head soon slowly fogs as her body losing control with the experienced tongue.

>> No.2003888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531514247136.png -(3.2 MiB, 1280x1575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3378233

>>2003886
Yang whistles

"She must get around. Sometimes I overhear one of my boss' kids talk about her."

Yang then steps on something hard

????: "Ow!"

"Huh??"

Yang steps away and looks down

There's a head sticking out of the sand. And it's none other than Koa!

Koa: "Oh hi Dorothy and her friend Yang! Fancy meeting you here~"

Her head-wings began to flutter

"..."

Looks to Dorothy and then Yang just points at Koa, who is still buried up to her head in the sand

>> No.2003889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531514603738.jpg -(334.0 KiB, 1280x1690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342031

>>2003887
"Gahahaha~ Boss tastes so gooooood~♪"

teases Tips, continuing to enjoy her boss' ass. But that isn't all; Tips will also start slapping her ass, and also keeps nibbling her. leaving her mark all over Boss' large posterior

Her tongue reaches deeper, and starts to move around. Tips totally wants her adorable boss to cum

>> No.2003890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531514647782.jpg -(143.4 KiB, 543x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146836

>>2003888
Ah! Koa! What are you doing here?! Why are you in the sand like that?!

More things come to mind.

Wait... If you're here, then who's with Patchy?

>> No.2003891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531515097549.jpg -(32.5 KiB, 500x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33305

>>2003890
Koa: "Oh, I was buried in the sand by a bunch of little girls and they must of forgotten about me. Patche's hanging out with miss Felicia today! Something about visiting a place called the White-Gold Tower."

Meanwhile Yang smirks

"Huh, so you're the infamous Koakuma..."

"Damn, she's actually pretty cute. And the wings are a nice touch."

Koa: "Yeah it's me! So you're the one that made love with Dorothy. I'm so jealous! It's not faaaair, Dorothy why?!"

>> No.2003892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531515462417.jpg -(112.8 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115500

>>2003891
Don't just outright say it like that!

But then Dorothy had an idea. What she thought at the time was a great idea. And she'd take off her hat and just put it down on Koa.

There. But yes Yang, this is Koakuma.

>> No.2003893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531515557720.jpg -(44.5 KiB, 691x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45556

>>2003880
He'll stop banging the hammer against the sword in hand, crafted from various different creatures he's hunted throughout the wilderness, slowly lifting it off the anvil as he inspects his newly crafted blade
Order for pizza I am sure.
Placing the blade down next to an assortment of scales, leather, metal and the like, he struts out of his crafting room, making his way through the castle before confronting Razu, enhanced rifle over his shoulder
You called?

>> No.2003894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531515776921.jpg -(107.8 KiB, 850x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110360

>>2003892
Koa: "D-Dorothy, now it's all dark! Now I can't see how cute you look in your swim-suit! Let me join you guys next time!"

Koa's head fidgets underneath the hat

"Hahaha! Man, this girl is something else! So we'e just gonna leave her buried in the sand?"

Koa: "I wanna bury my face in something else~"

>> No.2003895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531515779706.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 1156x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106524

>>2003889
SMACK!
Her ass jiggles and feeling the slight sting causes her to squeak, biting her lower lip as the ripples go through her butt and the intense feeling of her insides being churned. Boss's head was going blank, both her butt cheeks with red hand marks on each. The small woman was very close to cumming.
Ha, I can't take it anymore~!
The pleasure courses through her and the slip in her mind lets go finally. Boss cums intensely from just her butt alone, the skilled Tips making her moan constantly and playing with her rear left her in ecstasy.

>> No.2003896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531516245545.png -(356.0 KiB, 1042x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364499

>>2003895
Tips feels her boss' warm fluids spray all over her chest, neck, and chin as she climaxes

After a bit Tips slowly pulls her tongue out and wipes her chin with her arm

"Wow, you came pretty hard boss~! Gonna have to change my shirt now, it's drenched, gahaha~!"

>> No.2003897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531516412283.jpg -(51.4 KiB, 306x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52668

>>2003893
The countess flips around from the balcony rail and glances up from her phone.

Hey, I got another job for you. It's pretty darn important too so you'd better not mess it up this time.

Without warning, she then tosses the gold and obsidian device at him, expecting him to catch it.

What's with all the banging anyway?

>> No.2003898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531516419262.png -(2.0 MiB, 1200x1854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2111452

>>2003894
She's very lewd with some of the things she says!

And looking down at the covered Koa.

And you're not going to bury your head in anything!

And she'd just sigh a little.

As much as I would want to leave her in the sand like this, who's going to get her out later?

And I want my hat.

>> No.2003899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531516868162.jpg -(134.8 KiB, 2040x1217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138066

>>2003896
Covered in sweat and huffing away, her ass with red spots and her pussy drenched, Boss was basking in the afterglow. Her asshole was twitching from the excitement, all she could do was lay there and catch up to her thoughts.
H-Haa...I came from just my ass alone.

>> No.2003900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531516983624.png -(327.4 KiB, 600x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335250

>>2003897
He'll quickly swipe it out of thin air, observing it's exterior out of curiosity
Smithing. What...is this contraption?

>> No.2003901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531517029365.png -(387.1 KiB, 758x1054) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396398

>>2003898
"Yeah, but who isn't these days."

Yang laughs a bit and crouches down near Koa and lifts the hat a bit

Koa: "Hah~ You're so kind Yang! Tell me your secrets."

"Uh, well there's no secrets. It's all good ol' fashioned awesomeness in my case~"

Looks up at Dorothy

"No use leaving her buried."

Koa: "It's fine!"

She then just climbs out of the sand

Koa: "I could of just climbed out at any time!"

Yang then stands up-right

"...So why stay buried all this time?"

Koa: "Because I followed you guys! Dorothyyyyyyyyyy~♥"

Suddenly hugs a witch from behind, nuzzling the nape of her neck while still wearing her hat

"Huh?? Hey wait you weirdo!"

Grabs Koa from behind

>> No.2003902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531517553897.jpg -(143.4 KiB, 543x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146836

>>2003901
Ahhhhhhhhh! She was up to no good after all! Getting buried was all part of her plan to get close to me!

Squirming around trying to get away from Koa.

Y-Yang! Help me!

>> No.2003903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531517843142.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 336x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71643

>>2003900
Huh, cool.

She says offhandedly, with a shrug.

It's a phone. Mine to be exact, so don't let anything happen to it.

Turning back to lean onto the rail again, she looks out the large bay windows at the mountainous outdoors.

I need you to go pick up a very important package for me. It comes straight out of a Hellscape junkyard full of shady individuals, so I didn't exactly want to give them my actual address.

You're gonna have to meet them in the middle of Fuck off, Nowhere. Don't worry, it's all on the phone, directions, and all.

She says as she points at the device, which displayed a variety of icons set against a background photo of a distressed-looking Miia in the shower, in the process of covering herself with one hand and reaching out to grab something to throw at whoever was taking said photo.

>> No.2003904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531518135353.png -(102.4 KiB, 280x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104822

>>2003903
Will I be expecting a fight?
He says, glancing at the phone's background before rolling his eyes and placing it in his hunting attire

>> No.2003905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531518372336.png -(70.0 KiB, 660x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71634

>>2003899
"Hehe, that's because I know how much you love butt stuff, Boss~!"

...And then the ovens started to beep loudly!

"...Ah crap, the pies!"

Tips then got up quickly and tied dashing towards the ovens but the Boss' naughty pussy fluids were on the floor and so Tips slipped and fell on her big fat ass

"Oof! B-Boss, the pizzas...!"

>> No.2003907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531518869785.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62132

>>2003902
Koa: She's hanging on to Dorothy tightly. And even stats licking at her neck!

Koa: "Nngh~ Dorothy's sweat~♥"

"I'm trying but she's really hanging on! Looks like I[m gonna have to get rough! Haaah!!"

And then Yang decided to suddenly suplex Koa! Thinking that the sudden yank will break the demon's grip. ...But instead, Koa still managed to hang on and so both ended up being suplex on to the sand!

Koa: "Oh no-GWUAHG!"

"..."

"...Ah shit!"

Yang turns around

"You alright?! Dorothy, say something!"

"Fuck!"

>> No.2003908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531518933167.jpg -(54.0 KiB, 321x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55303

>>2003904
Nah, these guys might be scumbags, but they're still just traders. Last thing they want is make things harder for themselves. I'd still keep that gun and sword of yours around just in case, though. You never know.

They were already paid anyway and everything, so you don't have to worry about that. Just tell them to eat a dick if they try to slip a quick one by you and ask for more cash still.

She waves her hand dismissively.

Just make sure the package gets here intact, that's the only thing that matters. Oh, and that you make it back in one piece too, that'd be swell.

>> No.2003909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531519120650.png -(120.9 KiB, 277x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123770

>>2003908
What package?
He response simply, finger tapping the hilt of his sheathed sword

>> No.2003910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531519261337.png -(289.3 KiB, 620x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296290

>>2003905
She snaps out of it realizing the food would end up burning.
Tips hurry up and deal with that!
She was still a little dazed, even doing such a lewd act the Boss still finds a way to try and keep her appearance...Unless she's told she's paid to do it. As of right now, Boss is going to try and pull up her pants over her sensitive holes.

>> No.2003911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531519404211.png -(70.4 KiB, 540x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72125

>>2003910
"I'm tryiiiiiing...!"

Says Tips, eventually getting to her feet and to the ovens. Quickly turning them off and opens one while leaning back to avoid the heatwave

"Waaah..."

She winces as she looks inside

"Mmm...it's not that bad. A little crispy..."

>> No.2003912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531519675953.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 546x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139661

>>2003907
Mmmmmmmmm...

And the witch would just be there, in the sand.

Yeah... I'm fine.

From the look on her fact, she sure didn't seem like she was ok.

>> No.2003913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531520292260.jpg -(47.4 KiB, 326x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48569

>>2003909
The package I'm having you go pick up for me, duh.

She says as if he'd asked a stupid question.

It's actually something that's gonna help me later down the road. As you already know, I'm a Countess, and have been for a while now. Well, in order to become a Marchioness, I need to start getting involved in otherworldly businesses. I'm not just talking about buying something and getting it delivered here, I'm talking about having actual capital in other worlds.

She holds her hand up in the air and waves at the skylight above.

This place is awesome and all, but I'm not entitled to advance in peerage until I get off my ass and start moving out, or at least have people that can do it in my name.

Last edited 18/07/13(Fri)18:18.

>> No.2003914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531520466308.jpg -(43.5 KiB, 523x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44499

>>2003912
Meanwhile Koa's top half is buried deep in the sand

"Aw man, real sorry about that...I didn;'t think she would hang on still."

Yang then starts dusting off sand off the witch

"See what you did dumbass??"

Koa then finally digs herself out and coughs out sand

Koa: "Ack...!!"

Koa; "M-My fault!? I wasn't doing anything, you're the one that attacked us!"

The demon then sees an upset witch

Koa: "Ah! Dorothy! Ah...um...ah!"

Koa picks up Dorothy's hat, dusts it off. And then puts it on her head

Koa: "There!"

>> No.2003915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531520812077.png -(372.9 KiB, 913x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381823

>>2003911
She is a rather upset and makes sure her legs aren't wobbly.
Once I get back there I'm going to scold you, Tips!

>> No.2003916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531520965413.png -(144.5 KiB, 444x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147992

>>2003913
So you are planning to expand. Fair enough.
I will see too it that the package is retrieved then.
Where are we meeting?

>> No.2003917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531521093401.png -(374.7 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383708

>>2003915
"Only a little though! We can totally still sell these! At like, maybe a dollar off! Maybe more if we offer up our bodies!"

"I smell so lewd~"

Since she got Boss juice all over herself

Tips then starts taking out the pies

>> No.2003918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531521154469.png -(2.0 MiB, 1200x1854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2111452

>>2003914
I said I'm fine!

Saying that despite looking down and pulling down her hat so they couldn't see her face. Summoning her wand and just drawing circles in the sand.

>> No.2003919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531521541904.jpg -(572.8 KiB, 1000x1028) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
586555

>>2003916
She points at the phone once again.

Just tap on the little grid icon with the dots on it, that'll take you to the map. Then you can see where you are, and I've already bookmarked the place you're gonna meet them at, so you can just follow that.

Oh, and if you run into any trouble, just close that and tap on the pink horns icon to let me know you need help. Sylv will patch you through to the castle that way.

Got it?

>> No.2003920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531521681652.png -(446.3 KiB, 1280x855) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457050

>>2003917
Just as Tips takes out the pies, Boss didn't like the sound of that. Once Tips places those pies down, Boss will wind her hand back, and aims to swat the coworker right on her ass.

Go change!

>> No.2003921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531521834908.jpg -(732.2 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749757

>>2003918
Koa and Yang look at each other. Yang looking like she wants to smack Koa. And Koa twiddling her fingers awkwardly

Koa: "Oh my...sorry! I got carried away again! I'll do anything to make it up to you both...!"

Koa and her switching

"...Yeah, anything I can do? I feel bad about this, after all..."

Yang then sits beside Dorothy

>> No.2003922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531521905676.jpg -(37.8 KiB, 841x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38745

>>2003919
Alright...
He'll pull the phone back out and pull up the coordinates
Do you want me to travel on foot? Or are portals acceptable?

>> No.2003923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531522047602.png -(393.6 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
403006

>>2003920
Tips' voluptuous ass jiggle's and bounces from the firm slap

"Kyaaaah! Boss I'm sorry I was so naughty...!"

Said Tips with a scolded expression

And then Tips headed towards the back to go change!

>> No.2003924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531522211185.png -(569.6 KiB, 959x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583308

>>2003923
Shaking her head, she makes sure everything is okay but looks like Tips is right. Sighing and blushing away, Boss turns everything off for now and decides to go change herself.
She really made me cum hard, stupid Tips..

>> No.2003925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531522571126.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 546x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139661

>>2003921
Mmmmmmm...

Still just drawing in the sand with her want.

...A snow cone.

Is all she'd say, a little sniffle coming from the witch as she began to draw what she wanted in the sand.

>> No.2003926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531522664647.jpg -(47.9 KiB, 311x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49094

>>2003922
She raises an eyebrow at him.

Sure, you can go on foot, if you feel like walking for about twenty years.

... Actually though, don't portal straight to the meeting spot when it's time to go. Start heading there a little earlier, portal maybe a mile or two off the mark, and just walk the rest of the way there, just so they don't try anything funny like tracing the portal source, y'know?

You can use a bike or something, if you'd like.

>> No.2003927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531523364426.png -(33.1 KiB, 153x116) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33874

>>2003926
My feet will do.
Just warn me so I can meet them on time.
Would not dare be late for something like this.

>> No.2003928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531523750816.jpg -(54.9 KiB, 252x446) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56200

>>2003927
You're meeting them tomorrow morning, but like I said you might wanna get there a little earlier.

Oh, and Lavine, pull this off without a hitch, and you'll be looking at a promotion, with a raise and everything.

Any questions?

>> No.2003929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531524149054.png -(140.4 KiB, 1192x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143748

>>2003924
If the the boss decided to get changed in the back room where Tips is. Then once she heads in there to change, she'll see tips in the middle of changing her shirt. Her massive tits barely contained in her pizza themed bra

>> No.2003930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531524340952.jpg -(236.0 KiB, 2048x2010) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241634

>>2003929
Catching a nice eyeful of that, Boss blushes some more.
Big...
She shakes her head.
I'm changing as well, I'm still wet down there from your workout and still worked up from your stupid tongue.

>> No.2003931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531524613847.png -(65.9 KiB, 167x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67446

>>2003928
R-Really...???
Lavine stares in shock, realizing just how serious the task may be. His first promotion after so many years.
But...we already have more than enough gold!
N-No. None at all.

>> No.2003932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531524619129.jpg -(12.5 KiB, 250x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12793

>>2003925
"You heard the lady, this is all your fault anyway. And if you try and get at her again then I'm gonna punch you right in the nose."

Koa: "Okay, okay! No need to get violent miss Yang...!"

Says Koa, wearing a skimpy two-piece bikini. All while in her sky librarian phase

Koa: "Let's see...a snow cone..mm, well that'll be easy."

Using magic: Koa summons a portal to what looks like a vendor back at the pier

Koa: "A shortcut!"

"There we go! See? C'mon Dorothy, let's go get that snow-cone!"

>> No.2003933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531524950680.jpg -(290.5 KiB, 700x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297480

>>2003931
Yeah.

She nods.

Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow in that case. Good luck.

And so Lavine was dismissed. Now go to bed since you go to bed at like 5 pm or something.

>> No.2003934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531524994557.jpg -(161.3 KiB, 1578x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165194

>>2003932
And Dorothy would just get up and have her wand disappear before entering the portal.

I didn't have time to setup any protection magic...

She'd just mumble to herself on her way through.

>> No.2003935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531525647280.png -(13.0 KiB, 207x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13358

>>2003930
Tips finally changes into a different set of her work clothes

"Oh really~ Geez Boss, you sure are hard to please!"

Said Tips while Boss is changing

"What to do..."

>> No.2003936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531525935558.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 850x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112966

>>2003934
Yang & Koa: "We said we're sorry!"

They both say at once as Dorothy sulks her way into the portal

"And to think I was this close to considering that three-some!"

And then goes in after Dorothy

Koa: "Wait, it can still happen...!"

In goes Koa and so the three end up in a snow-cone/Ice cream shoppe

Koa: "Go ahead and get whatever you want, it's on me! I'll be your guy's slave for the rest of the day to make up for everything!"

Said Koa in the middle of the shop, and everyone kind of looks at them

"That doesn't sound like a bad compromise..."

>> No.2003937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531526084561.jpg -(81.8 KiB, 985x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83799

>>2003935
Shut up. You did good.
She removes her pants and her thong is soaked in the crotch area, slowly removing them and searches in her locker for clean cloths.

>> No.2003938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531526541402.png -(251.5 KiB, 1280x993) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257526

>>2003937

Seeing Boss bend over to gather clothing from her locker gave Tips an idea...

"I have an idea~!"

Quickly reaching into her bag and pulls out a large butt-plug

"I'll use this to get you off and that way I won't get my spare uniform soaked, gahaha! I'm such a genius!"

Tips then goes over to where her boss is and dons a sharky grin

"Leave it to me boss~!"

Tips then shoves the butt-plug up her ass!

"There! I bet that feels real good."

>> No.2003939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531526876081.png -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1419202

>>2003936
Dorothy didn't care right now, she just wanted her snow cone. And that's exactly what she'd do, just get her blueberry snow cone and take a bite.

The chill helping her cool/calm down.

You really need to learn to tone down the lewd, Koakuma.

>> No.2003940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531527577292.png -(130.5 KiB, 541x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133634

>>2003938
Her eyes roll in the back of her head as a shock of pleasure runs through her body. Boss liked the feeling of being stuffed and enjoys her ass being stimulated, Boss will lean against the locker.
Guh...Haa..Damn it Tip, warn me next time you idiot!

>> No.2003941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531527631580.jpg -(63.4 KiB, 681x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64920

>>2003939
Yang meanwhile got herself a mango snow-cone. And is thinking about what kinds of things she can have Koa do. And Yang being Yang, will think about some lewd things

Meanwhile poor Koa is being made to feel worse

Koa: "I don't know how! Sorry I licked you!"

"Huh...she's one'a those types, now that things calmed down a bit I'm just noticing she had a bulge."

"Put a leash on her Dorothy, with regular shock therapy and junk."

Koa: "L-Let's not be hasty now..."

"Should of thought of that before deciding to pretty much hump Dorothy's leg."

Koa: "..."

Last edited 18/07/13(Fri)20:20.

>> No.2003942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531527972881.png -(100.2 KiB, 597x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102586

>>2003940
"Surprise~!"

Tips grins again, looking as chipper as she can be

"Night shift sure is fun, right? You look so happy, Boss! That look on your face when your asshole is being spread open is so cute~!"

>> No.2003943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531528190528.jpg -(58.3 KiB, 801x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59725

>>2003942
She snaps herself out of her daze again and tries to put on some cloths.
Shut up, don't talk about that! I don't want people talking about it...ugh.
Jeez I can't keep myself together.

>> No.2003944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531528344264.jpg -(141.8 KiB, 550x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145166

>>2003941
Mmmmmmmmmmm... Maybe.

Summoning up a rag so she can wipe off her face a bit. Beginning to feel better as she sends the rag back. Lifting her hat back up and she looks better than what they didn't see under it. Her face still had signs of being upset and all that.

If you can't control your lewd urges, I can just imprint it in you like that or something.

Sporting a devilish grin. For just a moment.

But I can't exactly do that, Yang. Koakuma is Patchy's assistant and all that, the most I'm allowed to do is whack her with a book for the most part.

>> No.2003945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531528467758.jpg -(53.3 KiB, 581x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54531

>>2003943
"Don't worry Boss, it'll be our little secret~"

Tips giggles

"You can barely tell you got a butt-plug in your butt, Boss. Especially if when you're back behind the counter. Remind me to put the box back in place so you can see the customers."

>> No.2003946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531529346468.png -(87.1 KiB, 656x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89220

>>2003945
She finds some composure and works towards pulling her pants up. Boss grumbles away at that box comment.
Don't remind me...

>> No.2003947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531537960977.jpg -(97.6 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99961

>>2003944
Koa: "M-Maybe if you let me be affectionate with you none of this would of happened!"

Says Koa, puffing her cheeks out and crossing her arms

"Huh? It ain't Dorothy's fault you can't keep it in your pants!"

Koa: "Mmmmm....."

>> No.2003948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531538095768.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 1023x1244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198343

>>2003946

"Hehe, don't worry about a thing Boss! I know I messed up back there, but I'll make it up to you from here on out okay? 110%~!"

Tips then picks the Boss up bu her ass, pic kinda related!

>> No.2003949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531538737250.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 961x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75928

>>2003948
She's a little ball of hate but Tips can easily pick her up no problem. Well Boss will feel that plug stirring her insides once Tips does that.

Q-Quick it!

>> No.2003950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531538992957.jpg -(69.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70839
>Poh-Lah

"Alright, settle down Pola. I'm not going anywhere."

"I wish she'd put on her shirt. But it's her room, so it's not that big a deal."

"Thanks, what sort of liquor is it? That bottle looks vaguely familiar..."

She says that because Yuugi sells her oni sake in Aberdeen

>> No.2003951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531539063922.jpg -(503.8 KiB, 780x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515928

>>2003947
Well you don't make me want to be affectionate so there's that.

Dorothy says, taking another bite of her snow cone.

And Yang's right you know.

>> No.2003952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531539152236.png -(978.0 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1001503

>>2003949
"Hm~?"

Tips keeps groping the Boss' fat ass. Forcing the walls of her stuffed asshole to grind against the butt-plug shoved deep in her stretched out hole

"...Oh! You have the plug in your butt, gahaha~!"

Sets her down

>> No.2003953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531539608375.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 564x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69815

>>2003951
Poor Koa. You know that one Colette picture where she looks like she's being scolded while wagging her tail? That's kind of Koa right now

Koa: "B-But...!"

Looks between Yang and Dorothy in a panic

Koa: "Fine! Um, I'll do whatever it takes to make you want to be affectionate with me! I-I'll stop being so lewd!"

Koa: "Starting today!"

"The power of love?"

Yang says with an amused grin

Koa: "yes~!"

She strikes a pose

>> No.2003954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531539664405.png -(180.4 KiB, 865x784) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184696

>>2003952
Boss will give Tips a fluffy of non-lethal punches since she's a small girl.
I just put on new cloths, you WANT me to walk around in my thong you idiot!?

>> No.2003955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531539983002.png -(136.2 KiB, 1057x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139485

>>2003954
"..."

Tips then grins, she just grins! Uh oh Boss, why did you put that idea in her head??

"That's pretty hot, Boss~! They won't be able to tell you're just in your thong if you just stay behind the counter!"

>> No.2003956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531540435623.png -(129.4 KiB, 931x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132462

>>2003955
I said that since I don't have another pair of clean work pants.
She blushes slightly trying to concentrate.
She is right, and less of losing my new pants.

Last edited 18/07/13(Fri)23:53.

>> No.2003957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531540438601.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1060x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1312880

>>2003953
And Dorothy would sigh again. Having calmed down after the whole suplex thing and getting her hands on a cold, sweet treat.

Alright, we'll just have to see how this goes then.

And another bite.

We should at least go outside instead of doing all this inside a store you know.

>> No.2003958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531540695622.png -(826.9 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
846774

>>2003956
"It's gonna be so sexy just watching that puddle form underneath you~"

Tips pumps her fist into thew air. Causing her very large tits to bounce

"Alright~! Let's do it to it Boss~!"

>> No.2003959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531541141437.jpg -(17.2 KiB, 306x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17599

>>2003957
Koa: Her head-wings are just flapping constant;y right now

Koa: "Thank you! I won't let you down, promise~!"

Koa: "I'll prove I can earn your love, Dorothy~♥"

"Ha, yeah good idea. We came out here for some fun in the sun after all!"

Yang gets up

>> No.2003960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531541338631.png -(274.1 KiB, 1192x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280705

>>2003958
She watches those huge melons bounce.
H-Hey I said I'm not doing it!

>> No.2003961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531541487719.png -(5.1 MiB, 2400x3400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5354718

>>2003959
Yeah, today was supposed to be my day off from craziness.

She says giving Koa a little look before fixing her hat with one hand and going out the door.

>> No.2003962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531541605178.png -(100.2 KiB, 597x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102587

>>2003960
"But Booooooss, if you stain your only pair of clean work-pants...then what??"

>> No.2003963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531541706226.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1402557

>>2003962
...
She sighs away seeing that bright grin of hers.
Alright fine.

>> No.2003964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531541968128.png -(138.0 KiB, 512x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141329

>>2003961
Koa: "I'll behave!"

"I'll make sure you do. Every time you mess up, I'll have Dorothy lend me a book to hit you with, hahaha!"

Pats Koa on the back and the demon stumbles forward

Koa: "Y-Yes, I'll be counting on you..."

And so the both of them followed Dorothy out for some beach time fun. Koa likely had to be hit a few times

>> No.2003965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531542792168.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 754x697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49869

>>2003963
"Everything is gonna work out fine~! Hehe, anyways Boss, need me to do anything else before I head back out there?"

>> No.2003966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531544222849.jpg -(215.0 KiB, 1918x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220184

>>2003965
She frowns away.
No, just get back out there, I'll hurry right behind you.

>> No.2003967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531546053391.png -(680.4 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
696728

>>2003966
"Alrighty Boss!"

Tips grins in her usual bright manner once more. Before turning around and heading back out to work

>> No.2003968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531547567804.png -(266.1 KiB, 1280x863) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272487

>>2003967
As she walks out Boss will get herself ready. Deep down she's glad to have someone she knows around this place. So we can fade to them getting back to work!

>> No.2003969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531597684554.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

Later on after having had time to rework the software, she witches would have recalled all merchandise and have them taken apart and remade with new features to accommodate the software they had
The witch would be standing by a few girls she'd finish screwing the heads on them before activating them
Alright you all, let's have some introductions.
The witch would say with a tired look on her face
Reika: Sex doll 13593 Reika now online, how may I serve Mistress~?
She'd then look to the other for the same standard greeting

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)15:48.

>> No.2003970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531598060562.jpg -(463.3 KiB, 740x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474386

>>2003969
That done, she begins to boot up, her eyes slowly opening to reveal hollow red eyes.
"Sex doll 13594 Suguri now online, how may I serve mistress?"

>> No.2003971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531598505089.jpg -(218.3 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223580

>>2003970
Okay... I think that does it... No more stupid workarounds.
I really hate this job... stupid sabbath trying to rule the world.
We were supposed to be kids, not adults.
The witch would sigh after she finished ranting about her position
She'd look to Reika.
Seriously, if you're going to blow us up, at least keep me out of it... I don't even care for half the stuff they do.
Reika wouldn't respond
Oh, right...
She'd work on the settings for all the girls and they would now have heart pupils with cheerful expressions
There, that's better.
She'd open them up and work on them some more for a while before she then activates their personalities, laced of course with their new programming and OS
Alright you're all done here.
I scraped your previous models just in case.
now, head to the server room to perform your duties.

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)16:01.

>> No.2003972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531599234004.jpg -(183.7 KiB, 560x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188143

>>2003971
"Yes mistress."
Suguri's eyes flash and her expression adjusts accordingly, getting up and moving toward the server room.

>> No.2003973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531599540443.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 1024x1309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126803

>>2003972
With the group gone and her long job finally done, she would head off
I'm going to drink myself into a coma for the next week.
As for the others, they would have their limbs removed and multiple cables would be attached to them once more to increase server capacity
Until then they were free to chat at least
Reika: Aren't you glad to be back again~?
She ask, since suguri had been looking forward to this last time

>> No.2003974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531599732583.jpg -(347.2 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355527

>>2003973
"...It's good. Deprived of freedom... You could say that they lightened the load for me."
Her eyes shift around a bit, freezing for a moment as she starts to blush.
"...I am a bit worried about the body thing. It was... Scrapped?"

>> No.2003975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531599847908.jpg -(55.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57206

>>2003974
They usually do that even with the cows.
They either butcher them, or turn them into toys and sell them.
So for us, it's likely the later or they scrapped the parts and made new ones for other things.

>> No.2003976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531600197973.jpg -(151.0 KiB, 548x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154607

>>2003975
"Oh... I'll just forget about the body then. There's better things to focus on..."
Her eyes flutter while she climaxes again from being used. A small figure appearing in her eyes while she's used.

>> No.2003977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531600387125.png -(372.3 KiB, 1000x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381273

>>2003976
That's how I deal with it.
I just forget about previous versions of me and have fun~
Reika would gasp and orgasm as she comes under heavy load

>> No.2003978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531600671410.png -(286.5 KiB, 599x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293409

>>2003977
Suguri'd take that response and simply adhere to it. Trying to lose herself in the pleasure. Try to force a dazed state from the pleasure.

>> No.2003979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531601199169.jpg -(46.5 KiB, 440x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47595

>>2003978
It would continue, weeks, months in that time diluted place, they would get replaced by new models from time to time carrying the memories of the old ones, and each time new adjustments and improvements being made to them
She'd be used for everything from common computer, to server, to a bunch of other things
After enough of that had passed, the sabbath would have gotten other ideas on how to use them
They would make new models, this time connected to a network, but these were just the bodies, like Onaholes, but with options to customize the toy that would be it's vagina and other things
They didn't need heads, or limbs, and would sit neatly on a shelf with a price tag on them
Suguri would be left to her imagination on what would happen to her, but she could talk to star breaker on the network
Aaaahhh, this is a new one~ They never did this before~

>> No.2003980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531601463333.jpg -(10.2 KiB, 320x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10406

>>2003979
I was used like one a few times, but to become one...
Suguri was bothered. But she it was from shameful arousal, being turned into a fleshlight. Lube drips from her lewd muff while they are out on display, pooling underneath the two.

>> No.2003981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531601552523.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2003980
Imagine what lowlife would buy us~

>> No.2003982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531601834979.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 485x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157032

>>2003981
Ah... This kind of pleasure is...
She'd moan, but with no mouth, she just creams herself, advertised outside as a lewd self lubing toy.

>> No.2003983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531602115352.png -(372.3 KiB, 1000x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381273

>>2003982
It really is the end of the line for us this time~
Eventually someone would come in, having seen that from the display, suguri would get picked up and inspected

>> No.2003984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531602336641.jpg -(297.2 KiB, 501x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304295

>>2003983
Being deprived of so many senses, she'd be sensitive to the touch. Squirting a bit when grabbed and and inspected by the man.
This is the end of me then...? WIll he buy me?

>> No.2003985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531602417663.jpg -(136.2 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139480

>>2003984
We'll find out soon
After that display the man would decide to buy the obscene toy
He'd then take off with it soon after to try it out at home

>> No.2003986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531602524887.jpg -(129.3 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132375

>>2003985
And that was it. As he makes it home, Reika would just hear her cries at being used. No different than an animals howls.

>> No.2003987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531602932589.png -(103.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106232

>>2003986
Reika would eventually get bought as well, and suguri would get much of the same feedback
It would go on for a while until the man got bored of his new toy, same goes for Reika, and then suguri would be left laying around somewhere
Neglect could also be pleasurable since it's one of the experiences that come with being a disposable object

>> No.2003988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531603112856.jpg -(44.2 KiB, 450x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45296

>>2003987
Ah... This makes me want more...
She pines for the next chance of being used. The discarded toy waiting for someone to pick her up.

>> No.2003989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531603980636.jpg -(2141 B, 125x125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2141

Time for a thing
Mel is taking a look around the town's amusements and services, quite different to Erythia but she doesn't mind the air, it's fresh
Genis is sitting in the park with an ice cream on a day off. Looking around he is thinking about what it would be like with Nicole here the way she has been acting lately
Qrow is in a quiet air conditioned bar enjoying some peace, he's satisfied with the world as is, could be worse and his Niece is just fine here
Others such as Sakuya, Blake, Magus etc are also about, throw me a line if gotten

>> No.2003990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531604010861.jpg -(271.9 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278399

>>2003988
It would probably be a very long time before she gets used again
The anticipation would likely build to maddening amounts, but eventually they would pick her up again and use her

>> No.2003991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531604245887.jpg -(217.2 KiB, 550x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222423

>>2003990
Finally being used again, the second-hand object does its best to pleasure the new owner. Hoping to not be abandoned so soon. But that thought flies away as she begins to climax again and again from being used once again.

>> No.2003992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531604775861.jpg -(313.2 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320751

>>2003991
She'd be used over and over again, and it seemed abnormal how much she'd be used
In reality though the man had given the toy to a bunch of people to fuck, so she'd get passed around a lot and used constantly
Eventually though, as time goes by, she would suffer from a lot of wear and tear, which of course would leave a lot to the masochist's imagination
Even being tossed in the trash as cruel a fate can be was something she expected too, likely even fantasized about

>> No.2003993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531608720407.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 867x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70169

>>2003989
Fuck it, lets bully Misty a bit
Give me a location, because Tsumiko can show up just about anywhere

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)18:52.

>> No.2003994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531609122441.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124368

>>2003993
Lets go with the beach, Misty laying back quite naked with her clothes in a pile next to the water, she has been trying out her new fin and seems quite competent at changing forms, although for now she is in her human form relaxing, glistening with water on her

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)18:58.

>> No.2003995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531609526373.png -(1.0 MiB, 785x1109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1077993

>>2003994
When suddenly, the redhead will find a little Anti-Christ looming over her, the girl clad in swimwear
Because that's what you're supposed to do at the beach
...Hey.
She then says, blinking a few times with her usual cool demeanor

>> No.2003996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531609800369.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115354

>>2003995
Mmm~?
she says, feeling quite good from the water on her mixing with the cool breeze, gently opening her eyes to look at the girl, squinting due to the light till she adjusts, then smiles
Oh...hello! It feels like forever since I last saw you.
Since she has been through well...a lot

>> No.2003997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531610409696.png -(415.8 KiB, 522x1028) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425751

>>2003996
Giving a small shrug in response to Misty's words, Tsumiko then replies
Tsumiko has been busy.
Then tilting her head slightly, with a look to her like she's carefully examining the wet and naked redhead, she adds
...You seem different.

>> No.2003998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531610648480.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>2003997
she sits up, resting on her arms stretched out to the back
Different? In what way?
She smirks, she knows she is different but she feel she isn't showing it much right now..unless Tsu means her willingness to be naked

>> No.2003999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531611260680.png -(2.0 MiB, 1290x1821) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2064578

>>2003998
In lots of ways.
Is all the white haired girl as to say to that, before she moves to sit down on Misty's lap
Shifting and wiggling her little body as she gets comfortable, facing the redhead as she then says
Have you been having fun?

>> No.2004000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531611526137.png -(527.8 KiB, 500x1103) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540481

>>2003999
Misty gently rests her hands on Tsu's waist as she gets comfy, liking the feeling of her swimsuit against her bare skin
Yes, I really have..I feel so much better nowadays, spending really good times with friends, trying out new things...I feel like I've hit a high.

>> No.2004001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531611958829.png -(315.0 KiB, 283x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322540

>>2004000
Tsumiko gives a small nod to Misty's words, as she soon says
Good, keep trying new things.
...Tell Tsumiko about some of the things you've tried already.
She then asks, giving Misty an expectant sort of look

>> No.2004002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531612058033.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418679

>>2004001
she leans in and whispers
How about sex underwater for a long time?

>> No.2004003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531612363340.jpg -(76.5 KiB, 548x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78383

>>2004002
Tsumiko raises a brow when Misty whispers those words, as she soon says
With mermaids? Tsumiko caught several with her friends.
Said mermaids now living in a big 'ol fish tank

>> No.2004004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531612667153.jpg -(149.3 KiB, 300x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152867

>>2004003
Well, yes, my friend turned into one for a while with m-..caught?
she says, looking her in the eye

>> No.2004005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531613041579.png -(192.9 KiB, 579x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197561

>>2004004
...?
Yes, that is what Tsumiko said.
The little white haired girl confirms with a puzzled sort of look to her
Like she doesn't understand what's thrown Misty off like that

>> No.2004006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531613355292.png -(375.7 KiB, 800x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384726

>>2004005
Given this is what Misty has become, she decides it may not be a good idea to reveal just yet
Instead she just focuses on keeping the conversation up, her arm gently resting around her
Why were you out to catch them, hear they were pretty and fun?

>> No.2004007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531613703433.png -(1.4 MiB, 1323x1746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1509439

>>2004006
Shrugging slightly, Tsumiko replies
We saw them while out fishing and Tsumiko thought it would be a fun idea to catch them.
...We also fought a giant squid and made dinner out of its tentacles.
The little Anti-Christ licking her lips as she recalls the calamari BBQ

>> No.2004008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531613968706.jpg -(592.8 KiB, 1400x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607020

>>2004007
Misty gets that horrible feeling one would normally get with tsu hearing this, if only because it is talking a lot about seafood
On on holiday somewhere?

>> No.2004009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531614565275.png -(818.4 KiB, 979x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
837996

>>2004008
Mm! Summertime is for holidays.
Tsumiko affirms, stating that as if its an obvious fact
...
....
.....
Then after a moment or two of silence from Tsumiko, the girl suddenly says
Tsumiko is bored of talking. Lets play!

>> No.2004010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531614748648.png -(431.9 KiB, 800x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442287

>>2004009
I was curious to where it was but..ok~!
she says as she slips her arms up Tsu's back to the back of her top, just happy to move on from tsu getting suspicious of how her frame of conversation was disrupted by the mention of mermaids being captured!
Do you have any games or shall we go for a swim together?

>> No.2004011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531615380067.png -(459.5 KiB, 641x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470522

>>2004010
Rather than responding verbally, Tsumiko will just stare down unblinkingly at Misty as...
...Yeah, they are definitely sinking into the ground
Or more specifically a pool of black liquid that has suddenly formed there
And Misty will find it rather hard to move or even push Tsumiko off of her, like a great weight is pressing down on the redhead

>> No.2004012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531615470043.png -(184.8 KiB, 400x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189274

>>2004011
She is only shortly distracted by feeling Tsu till the feeling of pressure takes over, she looks down and starts to worry
W-Wait, what's going on?!
she shifts about and wiggles but she is trapped by the pressure

>> No.2004013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531615767705.png -(606.3 KiB, 675x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620868

>>2004012
Tsumiko is going to play with you!
Is the white haired girl's response, letting out a cheerful giggle as Misty continues to sink into the black stuff
And with the pressure weighing down on her, it won't be long until Misty is full submerged
The black stuff engulfing her face and eyes and then...
...Nothing but blackness as Misty passes out
And when she awakens she will find herself laying on the hard black floor of an equally black room, the chamber bare of any real features
With Tsumiko nowhere to be found at the moment

>> No.2004014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531615958753.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 794x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1053191

>>2004013
Nnn..
Misty comes to slowly, unable to really find energy to move ina panic, she looks about in a daze
Ah....Tsumiko...? Where..am I..

>> No.2004015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531616537060.png -(582.2 KiB, 579x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596202

>>2004014
And that is when...
...Something will begin to rise up from the ground near Misty
A large and vaguely humanoid reptilian that is black all over with burning red points for eyes, with massive and bulging muscles rippling beneath its scales
After fully emerging from the floor, it sniffs at the air a bit before setting its sights on Misty
A low growl of what must be approval coming from its toothy maw as it begins to approach her, a long and slimy black cock unsheathing from its crotch with each step it takes

>> No.2004016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531616758651.jpg -(524.7 KiB, 700x1396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537306

>>2004015
Misty shifts back slightly in shock as the monsterous being arises, if only out if sheer surprise, glancing it over, she seems scared but...a part of her starts to really get excited by it. She was no stranger to these things thanks to her pokemon and that member coming from it..could it feel good she wonders? Unable to resist the monster nature of her, her heart rate rises and she starts to grow wetter. Slowly shifting to her knees

>> No.2004017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531616950534.jpg -(111.0 KiB, 408x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113659

For the first time in a while, here's a fish. Since it's so late, I'm labeling it as optional. Feel free to fish over it if you'd like.

With it being the middle of summer, Moto's decided to make a visit to Aberdeen himself, alone to enjoy some extra-comfy chill time.

So here he is hanging at the beach, relaxing in a chair with some sunglasses and a nice stiff drink. Also most likely enjoying the usual sights one would see around a beach.

If he isn't of any interest to you, feel free to inquire about one of my other characters, most likely Nako or Ku. I can come up with some sort of scenario if you request them.

Pic somewhat related

>> No.2004018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531617397965.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 864x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124387

>>2004016
The beast takes Misty's behavior as a sign of submission and wastes little more time after coming closer
A clawed hand reaching to grab the Gym Leader by the back of her head as it shoves its bestial cock against her face and mouth
Ramming its bulbous head against her lips until it is forced right inside, the reptilian far from being gentle as it begins to hump against her face
That long and slick black member pumping all the way down into her throat, as the wet and slimy smell coming off of it fills Misty's nose

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)21:16.

>> No.2004019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531617569797.jpg -(985.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1008632

>>2004018
MMFF?!!
She is taken quite by surprise by the force of the beast, her warm wet mouth becoming host to such a smelly monsterous member...is quite an experience for her. Bracing her body to allow to get a footing, she wiggles her tongue the best she can against it's shaft, her nose in overtime trying to breath
It's so MUCH!

>> No.2004020   [Delete]   [Edit]

And so in the middle of Fuck off, Nowhere, a certain boi had been tasked with fetching an important package for the Demonbutt™

Should he get there in time, he'd see two demons in mercenary garb carrying a somewhat large crate, going up to one's waist in height, and equal in width and depth.

I don't have pictures for them but just imagine Fallout raiders with horns or something.

>> No.2004021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531618601048.png -(415.8 KiB, 522x1028) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425751

>>2004019
The black scaled creature lets out huffs and grunts as it continues to facefuck Misty, the sound of its crotch slapping against her face filling the little chamber as it violates her mouth and throat
...Meanwhile, Misty will sense some movement coming from behind her
As a second creature, this one possessing wolf-like features, appears in the same manner as the reptile
And it soon grabs Misty by the hips with its clawed hands, which sink almost painfully into her flesh, as it lifts her up in obvious preparation to spear her upon its canine cock
Of course the wolf creature is careful to make sure that it doesn't pull Misty away from its scaled companion's pulsing member, the duo clearly planning to spitroast her

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)21:36.

>> No.2004022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531618626658.jpg -(36.3 KiB, 960x418) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37173

>>2004020
Lavine finally sees them, blade at his right with a rifle on his back and a pistol behind his cloak across from the phone. Waving to them until he's seen, he gradually makes his way towards the demons, approaching with caution. Until Lavine eventually gets there of course.
I am here on behalf of Lord Razu!

>> No.2004023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531618869514.jpg -(580.3 KiB, 1000x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
594262

>>2004021
Misty gives out little grunts and squeaks with every thrust, unable to make out much from her senses as her mouth is stretched freshly for the moment, but it does feel like a natural movement, given her new nature
MM, MM!!
When backside is grabbed, she cannot even look behind her, her eyes locked foward with her mouth full of cock locking it there, her cunt is already wet and she shivers and tenses up, sensing that it must be the goal of whatever is behind her, bracing herself for what is to come

>> No.2004024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531619394617.png -(522.0 KiB, 913x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534514

>>2004023
The wolf creature bends over in order to lick the side of Misty's neck, its breath hot and musky as its canine tongue glides up and down her soft flesh
...Then with a quick and hard motion, it penetrates Misty
The sheer girth of its cock stretching out her insides as it soon begins to move in sync with its companion
Misty sliding back and forth on their bestial members as they pant and grunt, the young redhead little more than a toy for them to pleasure themselves with

>> No.2004025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531619848831.jpg -(84.5 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86537

>>2004024
Misty squeals and tenses up hard, gripping that monsterous cock with her cunt as it enters out of sheer shock. Quicker this time, she comes around to the feel of it, feeling much more natural to her, trying to grab onto the length in front of her just to keep the pressure off her mouth to stay upright, she allows them to fuck her willingly, her walls slick and wet from the arousal her flesh would happily let out a slap every time the monster thrusts into her

>> No.2004026   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2004022
The bulkier-looking of the two looks over at Lavine as if seizing him up, before glancing over to the merchant demon, who gives him a nod.

Merc: Alright, here's the merchandise.

He slams his hand heavily on the crate, as if to prove it wasn't empty, as it didn't ring out hollow, before adding:

... That'll be 200 Zewels.

>> No.2004027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531620837405.jpg -(232.7 KiB, 850x1192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238321

>>2003950
Justa wanna be sure!!!
The boat said as she sat down on the bed, tits out and bottle in her lap.
It's the locals stuff!!! The goodish stuff...
She said with a grin.

>> No.2004028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531620945392.png -(409.1 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418910

>>2004025
And so as Misty gives in to her base desires, the two beasts beasts slowly reach their peaks
The intensity of their thrusts climbing higher and higher until finally, their redheaded "victim" will feel their bodies tensing as they let out bestial cries and begin to cum
The Gym Leader's insides becoming flooded with thick and black semen-like fluids, and all the while the beasts keep pounding into her

>> No.2004029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531620969017.jpg -(595.4 KiB, 600x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609718

>>2003856
They will Amanda, I'll never leave my friends here, this is my home.
It seems despite her heritage, she calls this her home easily now
I can't wait to see how you put it in with the gym theme. I kept mine looking quite grandeur
she'll go with Amanda, putting an arm around her

>> No.2004030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531621148135.png -(703.7 KiB, 742x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720637

>>2004028
MM!!!!
She was just getting into it when the flow of their semen pushed into her, causing her to cough and splutter, shaking around. The best she could do was let little bits leak out and lubricate the monster's dick in her mouth as she desperately tried to clear her airway, her cunt just took it all, straight to her womb causing her tummy to start bulging! Despite her nature she was quite new to THIS level!

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)22:19.

>> No.2004031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531622106532.png -(1.4 MiB, 1323x1746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1509439

>>2004030
And still the beasts won't let up, merely grunting as they continue to use Misty
Their cocks covered with saliva, feminine fluids, and their own black semen as the wild ride continues
...Needless to say, it's going to be hours until they are finished
Or at least whatever passes for hours in this strange space
All of Misty's holes will be used by the two creatures, and not a single inch of her body will go untouched
The beasts licking and touching her even as they pummel her into oblivion
...But at long last it will stop, the wolf and reptile leaving Misty in a puddle of bodily fluids as they sink back into the ground

>> No.2004032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531622287933.png -(327.4 KiB, 600x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335250

>>2004026
Lord Razu paid for her shipment. She is not going any higher. From what I am told.
Please leave the package. Everything else will be taken care of.

>> No.2004033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531622475196.jpg -(191.0 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195567

>>2004031
With the end of the pummeling Misty receives, she falls to the ground with a splat of all the fluids on and under her, the impact causing more of it to spill from her. Misty herself was all spent, her muscles tingling, her senses completely blinded with the sensation of being fucked so violently for a long time. Now in a puddle of their combined goop she can do naught by spasm there, sweaty, sticky and only her body's natural function keeping her breathing through her nose even with her mouth free of the giant organ, the taste remained. Her belly full and bulging out not withdrawing

>> No.2004034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531622674701.png -(163.6 KiB, 578x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167533

>>2004033
...
....
.....
After awhile, Misty will begin to feel the sensation of something, or rather someone, poking her bloated form
Little Tsumiko having reappeared at some point, and right now she's kneeling in front of Misty and prodding her with a single finger

>> No.2004035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531622770144.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 794x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1053191

>>2004034
It would take a little bit for Tsu's poking to make it through to Misty's brain, her senses are all frazzled with the memory of those cocks pounding her to sense much immediately, however she eventually does stir and looks over to Tsu
Nn.. cough! COUGH! .....

>> No.2004036   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2004032
The Merchant shoots another glance at his right arm, who looks about ready for trouble, hands held open towards his spear, as if about to reach for it and pull a fast one on Lavine.

Merc: She paid for what's in that crate, but we gotta get paid for taking it all the way out here, service and all, y'know?

... I'll do you a deal, 50 Zewels, and we'll leave it at that.

>> No.2004037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531623172000.png -(1.8 MiB, 1722x1083) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1843524

>>2004035
Nodding in a satisfied way as Misty begins to stir, Tsumiko then asks
Did you have fun?
Straight and to the point

Last edited 18/07/14(Sat)22:52.

>> No.2004038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531623223114.png -(102.4 KiB, 280x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104822

>>2004036
...Listen. Neither of us want to be here. That much is understood.
But I have no idea what Zewels are. Do you take gold?

>> No.2004039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531623262602.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>2004037
she tries to roll to her back to sit up, a slosh of all the cum inside of her can be head as she tries to move
Ah...that was....so..intense.
seemingly struggling on each word for the moment, she glazes over Tsumiko

>> No.2004040   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2004038
They both look at each other, seemingly surprised but satisfied by Lavine's counteroffer. The merchant snorts.

If we do? And how! What do you got?

>> No.2004041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531623598575.png -(440.9 KiB, 699x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451526

>>2004029
At this point you're practically family to me...
Or a family pet to her...
Anyway I went with a more simple layout since it was mostly for employees and close friends... just marble and a few other things, I do have some nice tilework though.

>> No.2004042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531623952369.png -(664.5 KiB, 795x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680479

>>2004039
Then with a second nod along with a small smile, Tsumiko says
Tsumiko feels satisfied, so she will drop you back home now.
...Unless you want more.

>> No.2004043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531624076725.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 654x1005) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143829

>>2004041
Aww...that's a sweet thing to say Amanda~
she says with a blush, truely one of her closer friends here, she has a nice bright smile on her face
Oh! Well I guess that makes sense...still, you have to admit it would have been quite an idea. Can't wait to see how one of the fresher Mikos handle it.

>> No.2004044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531624165781.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115354

>>2004042
Ah..b- COUGHS, this time she has a gasp after, clearly she needed time to recover from such an ordeal
Ah..ha...lets..ah...go back for now.
Ever breath seemed laboured to move her heavy body around

>> No.2004045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531624287487.png -(582.2 KiB, 579x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596202

>>2004044
And so with Misty's answer, the redhead will find herself sinking into the ground for the second time
Once again passing out along the way and...
...When she awakens, she will be back at her home laying on her bed

>> No.2004046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531624384002.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132716

>>2004043
Hey it's true, if I had it my way I'd take care of all of you... you're all my precious pets.
She said with a smile before nodding.
Yes the stonework and the waterfall effect is nice, I also kind of combined it with the Sauna too, might as well, it's also deep enough to serve as a shallow pool too.
For when Misty and other water monsters are over.

>> No.2004047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531624431814.jpg -(910.6 KiB, 850x1099) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932408

>>2004045
It'll take a short time but for now her body needs to recover from the intense pleasure and regain it's normal shape. Which it would.
Of course, mental recovery and adjustment is also another story, but still growing into her new instincts, she can but try

>> No.2004048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531625830819.jpg -(44.5 KiB, 691x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45556

>>2004040
Here.
He'll reach into his garb and pull out a small pouch of gold coins he keeps in case he strolls by a marketplace, tossing it to them
Consider this a tip. Make it worth your while.

>> No.2004049   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2004048
The bodyguard-looking one snatches it out of the air by reflex, weighing it up before peering into it, and handing it to the merchant.

Will do. Pleasure doing business with ya, heheh...

And so the two fuck off back the way they came, leaving the crate behind for Lavine to take back home with him.

>> No.2004050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531626789173.jpg -(97.4 KiB, 690x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99692

>>2004049
Easy enough...
And so he'll push or pull, depending on what harnesses are attached to it, the crate a fair distance away with strength he's gained over so many hunting trips, of course, that won't mean he's exhausted by the time he gets a far enough distance. As usual, he opens the portal and drags it through
Razu! Delivery!

>> No.2004051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531627447107.jpg -(239.5 KiB, 822x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245257

>>2004050
As he moves the crate, he'll be surprised to find it isn't that heavy. In fact most of the weight seems to be from the wooden crate itself, but there's definitely something rattling around inside.

Once he portals back to the castle, he'll find Razu enjoying some hell jerky as she watches Hot Fuzz.

Oh hey! You're back. How'd it go?

She says as she turns around and hops over the backrest of her couch, zooming over to the crate eagerly.

>> No.2004052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531627630888.png -(144.5 KiB, 444x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147992

>>2004051
If that's the case then he likely isn't very tired at all.
Fine. I gave them a tip for their troubles. But aside from that, it was rather simple.
Glancing at the box with intrigue
So...what does it contain?

>> No.2004053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531628363270.jpg -(79.6 KiB, 344x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81552

>>2004052
She tilts her head at him.

A tip? Scumbags...

She mutters, before shaking her head. Using her tail like a crowbar, she pries the box open, pulling off the lid and tossing it aside.

What's it contain? Oh, I'll tell you what this is alright...

Leaning over and reaching down into it, she grabs something with both hands, before pulling back out.

It's... I-It's...

She stammers as she holds up a small demonic critter, entirely black from head to toe, with two large horns, and a simple set of white garments. It also appears to be asleep.

... What the FUCK is this??

Or at least, it was asleep.

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)00:19.

>> No.2004054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531628837634.jpg -(86.2 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88303

>>2004053
...Were we ripped off?
Glancing at the creature
...What...is this supposed to be?

>> No.2004055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531629189985.png -(265.5 KiB, 728x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271864

>>2004054
What the hell do I know??

She angrily plops the creature down onto the ledge of the crate, before holding her hand out at Lavine.

Gimme my phone, I gotta make a call.

Should he give it to her, she'll start dialing before turning around and walking off, shouting over her shoulder on the way out:

Just keep an eye on this thing, make sure it doesn't crap on the carpet or anything!

By the time she's out of sight, the critter would have fully woken up, and would now be staring up at Lavine with a very confused look to say the least.

>> No.2004056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531629415272.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 514x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20650

>>2004055
As Razu walks off rambling on the phone, Lavine will bend down towards the creature
Hello there...
And will then attempt to pat it's head

>> No.2004057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531630143925.jpg -(522.7 KiB, 1208x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535248

>>2004056
At first it leans away from his hand a little, unsure about him approaching it so directly, but then it lets itself be petted, still a little apprehensive.

... Hi! Um...

Despite it's initially ambiguous appearance, the creature's voice would be high-pitched enough to be that of a female, not to mention the top and panties being kind of a giveaway too.

Where am I...?

>> No.2004058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531630564976.jpg -(44.5 KiB, 691x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45556

>>2004057
We are currently at Lord Razu's castle. Apparently she purchased you. But was surprised to see what she found.
You...seem rather calm about this.

>> No.2004059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531631509081.png -(12.1 KiB, 567x688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12399

>>2004058
Oh...?

From the next room over, Razu's voice would be coming through, echoing as she yells into her phone.

Raz: NO! That's not- I don't give a damn what this pint-sized thing is! That's not what I paid for!

Immediately the creature's unsure but hopeful smile begins to falter, her ears drooping as she looks up at Lavine.

Aww, shoot... Should've known nobody would buy me on purpose...

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)01:11.

>> No.2004060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531632069586.jpg -(86.2 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88303

>>2004059
Buy you on purpo-
Why tell yourself something like that? Letting other people define your worth...

>> No.2004061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531632867829.gif -(1.3 MiB, 381x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1335384

>>2004060
Because that's how it is?

She doesn't seem to understand his question, as moving from place to place and getting passed around had sort of become routine for her.

Raz: Like hell you can't take it back! You'd better- I'm telling you I'm putting this thing back in the box AND SENDING IT- NO I'M SENDING IT BACK TO- oh fuck off, you don't know shit about what I would or wouldn't do. Yes. Yes I know she's a-... Exactly. Okay, so what? I'm just stuck with this thing now?

Glancing between the doorway and Lavine, the tiny demon blinks a few times at him, before shrugging and hopping down to the ground onto her feet.

Well, looks like I'm not going anywhere. Guess I'd better take a look around!

>> No.2004062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531633140000.png -(144.5 KiB, 444x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147992

>>2004061
I take it you have no need for a tour then...
What a mess...

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)01:39.

>> No.2004063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531633446970.png -(142.9 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146340

>>2004062
... Oh!

She stops and turns around to face him.

Are you like a tour guide? That's so cool! Most places I end up don't have anything like that, I mean they were looking for discount lesser demons, after all... Okay then, show me around!

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)01:44.

>> No.2004064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531634306931.png -(327.4 KiB, 600x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335250

>>2004063
No. I'm not a tour guide. I am a servant to lord Razu.
But if you insist. Here is the lobby. Dining quarters are here...
Skipping the needless tl; dr we find the two at the end of the tour, likely in front of Lavine's room
...So if lord Razu allows you to stay in a room you can. Or do you sleep other ways?

>> No.2004065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531634673798.jpg -(486.3 KiB, 1180x2142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497935

>>2004064
After a series of "Ooh"s and "Aah"s, the two would come to the end of their tour. The demon looked up at Lavine with a clueless smile, simply letting out:

I have no idea! I don't think I sleep any differently than you do.

With a shrug, she then adds:

Maybe I should stay in your room for now...?

>> No.2004066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531663626094.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 697x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132155

>>2004065
I suppose we could share a room until Razu assigns you one. If she does.
He'll open the door and reveal his quarters. Various gems and jewelers tools scatter his desk while the bed appears to be finely made, chest in the corner, clothes, armor and weapons in the closet.
Make yourself at home!

>> No.2004067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531666176408.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x1633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1096797

>>2004066
Alrighty!

Immediately upon entering, she notices the gems on his desk and makes a bee-line for them, hopping onto the chair and looking at them curiously, and picking them up to look at them up close.

Oooh, fancy! What's all this stuff? Some sorta dragon hoard?

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)10:49.

>> No.2004068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531667202633.png -(33.1 KiB, 153x116) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33874

>>2004067
Lavine opens his closet and begins to put on some sleeping-related attire after removing all his weaponry
Jeweling. It is one of my many hobbies. To pass the time. Please leave the stones alone.

>> No.2004069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531668976946.png -(318.9 KiB, 1006x1285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326548

>>2004068
By the time he'd turn back to her after getting in his PJs, he'd find her currently in the process of licking one of the stones, to taste it.

... Bitter!

Tossing the gem back onto the pile, she hops back down from the desk and struts over to his bed.

Do I get to sleep in the bed, too?

>> No.2004070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531669582167.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1453899

>>2004069
If that's what you prefer. I don't mind.
Eventually he'll get into his sleeping attire, sitting on the edge of the bed as he lays back and relaxes himself
Who knows what Razu's intentions were. Purchasing such a creature...

>> No.2004071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531670750584.png -(202.7 KiB, 680x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207538

>>2004070
Clearly not this, given how angry she was upon discovering what she had just gotten from Hell Ebay™

Woohoo!

And so she happily bounces into the bed, flopping down and wriggling around until she gets under the sheets.

Comfy!

Having settled down, she looks up at Lavine and tilts her head.

What's your name anyway? Mine's Bibi!

>> No.2004072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531675335778.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 485x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157032

>>2003992
After being used like that, the worn down onahole would be a mess. Her own mind drunk on the pleasures while she has been left in the trash with no one to use her.
Ahh... Ah...

>> No.2004073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531676298161.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 600x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84233

>>2004072
After more time would pass she'd wind up in a dump with a bunch of other discarded toys scattered around all over the place or buried

>> No.2004074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531677047926.jpg -(171.0 KiB, 550x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175086

>>2004073
Unnn? Aha~
Her mind was far too addled at this point. She can't even recognize her incoming end. Just like a junky, she waits for her next hit... Although no one would fish her out of the garbage.

>> No.2004075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531677254713.jpg -(334.5 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342504

>>2004074
Time would continue to pass, the toy likely would experience orgasms by malfunction or merely from desire
All of that would further cause her mind to deteriorate, or maybe it was simply her sentience fading away like that of most toys after an amount of time passes

>> No.2004076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531677516348.png -(672.9 KiB, 680x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
689035

This is more or less the same as the other fish with a few changes
Mel is taking a look around the town's amusements and services, quite different to Erythia but she doesn't mind the air, it's fresh
Genis is sitting in the park with an ice cream on a day off. Looking around he is thinking about what it would be like with Nicole here the way she has been acting lately
Qrow is in a quiet air conditioned bar enjoying some peace, he's satisfied with the world as is, could be worse and his Niece is just fine here
Others such as Sakuya, Blake, Magus etc are also about. However Misty and Lux will not be available for the time being

>> No.2004077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531677892147.jpg -(183.7 KiB, 560x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188143

>>2004075
With no human interaction, she'd have long ditched the weight. She didn't need to care for her responsibilities from before. Thusly, it all went silent. No proper words. Just groans and moans, on the occasions she does find herself climaxing from something.

>> No.2004078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531678162667.jpg -(90.0 KiB, 755x1021) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92208

>>2004077
And it would continue until any semblance of human intelligence long faded away, reduced to only a simple toy which would act on it's functions
After another long period though, suguri would regain consciousness, but by being rebooted from a new body in the sabbath
It seems like she was a new copy having received the memories and addictive pleasures of the other one, having just experienced her first end
That network worked pretty well~
How are you feeling sex toy?
The usual heart pupils and cheerful smile would be present in all new models after the last one

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)14:09.

>> No.2004079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531678441660.jpg -(463.3 KiB, 740x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474386

>>2004078
"Hm? Ah? Ehehe... I feel good mistress..."
Exiting out of the darkness the girl chuckles to herself, seeming... Unusually bubbly.

>> No.2004080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531678884455.gif -(49.9 KiB, 246x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51071

>>2004079
She'd write in her notebook some notes
Okay, that's a pretty good response.
You're becoming more and more of a product every time we do these things to you~
Don't worry, we'll keep peeling away more and more of that free will of yours the more we go along.

>> No.2004081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679089275.jpg -(171.0 KiB, 550x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175086

>>2004080
"Mm... I'm looking forward to it too."
She'd issue out another giggle, thinking ahead to whatever may come."
I died...

>> No.2004082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679209548.jpg -(90.0 KiB, 755x1021) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92208

>>2004081
Alright sex toy, you're free to go for now, however from here on, no more clothes.
You are public property to be used and to advertise our brand, understand~?

>> No.2004083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679342065.jpg -(347.2 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355527

>>2004082
"No more clothes...?"
She looks a bit more embarrassed, before adding a nod along that.
"Yes mistress..."

>> No.2004084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679439757.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

>>2004083
Now run along~
Go out and advertise yourself as a wonderful product~

>> No.2004085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679602094.jpg -(40.1 KiB, 599x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41107

>>2004084
"Mm. Yes mistress."
For a bit, she'd stay inside, hesitant to go. But in the end, listens to her mistress and exits ahead.

>> No.2004086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679686480.png -(2.4 MiB, 2200x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2488095

>>2004085
She'd get much abuse on her travels through town
Some even going as far as taking off her head and using it to suck him off while others attacked the body

>> No.2004087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531679800982.png -(286.5 KiB, 599x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293409

>>2004086
Due to her experiences prior as a public toilet and as a toy for others, she'd take it all whole heartedly, accepting of the others lust.

>> No.2004088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531680384505.jpg -(147.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150999

>>2004087
After a while they would finish up with her
Once they did, she'd hear a message
Hey suguri, you done yet~? If you are we should meet up

>> No.2004089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531680675676.png -(77.7 KiB, 202x437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79542

>>2004088
I"m free. Where did you want to meet? What did you have in mind?
She responds quickly to her. Trying to think of what's to come.

>> No.2004090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531680819627.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2004089
Let's meet at the bar at this address
She would transmit the coordinates to suguri
Nothing about what she has in mind though

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)14:53.

>> No.2004091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531681098784.jpg -(171.0 KiB, 550x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175086

>>2004090
Affirmative.
That said, she'd hover a bit into the air and begin to fly towards the requested destination. Getting accosted and used a few times along the way...

>> No.2004092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531681470840.jpg -(529.3 KiB, 1780x1424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541970

Test

>> No.2004093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531682094765.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2004091
She'd eventually get to a bar, but oddly this was pretty far away from town, and there was no one inside of it, except for like 2 people
Reika and a witch
Reika: Hey Suguri, had some fun along the way~?
Witch: Take a seat, doesn't matter which one.
Witch: You want anything to drink?

>> No.2004094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531682244383.jpg -(325.7 KiB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333537

>>2004093
"Reika and mistress?"
She's a bit confused since this was 'private time' but didn't pay heed to it too much. Pulling a seat out for herself, she'd shake her head at the witch.
"I had plenty to drink on the way here."

>> No.2004095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531682376055.jpg -(147.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150999

>>2004094
Witch: I'm the one who's responsible for the new software you have in you all.
Reika: She mentioned something earlier and I was quite interested in her offer.
Witch: Yeah... that...
She'd go silent for a moment and would take a sip of her drink

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)15:19.

>> No.2004096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531682534305.jpg -(183.7 KiB, 560x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188143

>>2004095
"What's this about an offer? You two?"
She serious ups a bit, resting her gaze on the two girls.

>> No.2004097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531683338826.gif -(1.4 MiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1482217

>>2004096
Witch: After some time I started to think to myself that I really hate this job.
She'd take another drink
Witch: Had a lot of drinks, took time to think about it, and after Reika here blew us up last time, I honestly think this stupid cow stuff has to end, or at least have someone more competent running things.

>> No.2004098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531683541696.jpg -(463.3 KiB, 740x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474386

>>2004097
"That's... Unusual."
Suguri's a little bothered by this. Having mixed feelings on the subject.
"So why come to us? Certainly you can find others who share your view... I know june has a weird relationship there..."

>> No.2004099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531683716294.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

>>2004098
That's programming.
Once I change that, you'll be able to think more clearly.
She'd shrug
Reika: I had the same idea at some point, and was on the way to developing something to do just that, but I think this is better.
The witch would nod
I can help manage stuff and you guys can still have your kinks if you want, but I'm sick of us having to pull all the load.
We had a ton of expert minds in so many fields and we ruined it all for these fetishes.
She'd shake her head
I honestly think everyone has had enough time to over indulge in everything, so I want them to pull their weight too.

>> No.2004100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531683959554.jpg -(463.3 KiB, 740x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474386

>>2004099
"The programming... Then fix that first, otherwise I won't be of much help. I'm more likely to squeal about this."

"I wouldn't know much about all of that. I Haven't spent much time on planet awake."

>> No.2004101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531684142123.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 480x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62379

>>2004100
Initiate protocol BNG4294K491-3
Suddenly both reika and suguri would go through a complete reinitialization
Memories would remain, software and everything would revert to a previous version
There, done, that should make this easier.

>> No.2004102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531684459924.jpg -(217.2 KiB, 550x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222423

>>2004101
With her memories and personality resurfacing, her head hangs downward shamefully with the swiftness.
"...what have I done, I'm a disappointment."

>> No.2004103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531685048941.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 480x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62379

>>2004102
Don't be stupid.
The witch would say
You're a monster, it's fine to enjoy pleasure.
She'd shrug
Anyway, There's another thing I want.

>> No.2004104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531685356622.jpg -(128.2 KiB, 525x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131258

>>2004103
"...After all I said and did with june I go and do that... I feel a bit guilty despite how good it all was..."

"Yes? What else would you want?"

>> No.2004105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531685827752.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

>>2004104
I want to get into a relationship with that man, since I heard he's getting a huge harem of girls.

>> No.2004106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531685994924.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118437

>>2004105
"Eh? What? Huh?"
She seems confused, looking at reika for some help.
"Getting? He already has a lot inside of that house..."

>> No.2004107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531686118459.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 480x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62379

>>2004106
He can have another, I'm very small anyway~
Reika: I don't mind, but you'll have to convince June yourself.
The witch would nod
I have an offer he won't refuse.

>> No.2004108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531686387490.jpg -(69.2 KiB, 701x994) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70884

>>2004107
"...Considering the fact he let Reika, Sora and myself in, despite knowing how reika was... Just for blowing the place up once. You should be fine."
But she is a Sabbath witch. So I'm unsure.
She'd let out a small grumble.
"...More competition for my spot."

>> No.2004109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531686650222.gif -(49.9 KiB, 246x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51071

>>2004108
Then it's settled.
I'll help you and your group from now on turn things around a bit.
So long as I don't do anything too open, I can get to all the valuable cows and influence them before they notice.

>> No.2004110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531686851855.png -(49.4 KiB, 167x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50570

>>2004109
"Mm. What would be our first order of business to set this up then?"

"Reika and I can make viruses..."

>> No.2004111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531687270188.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

>>2004110
Reika had a plan earlier, about creating an artificial being to run the sabbath.
I guess you could call it a virus.
The aim is to take all their tech hostage and then their merchandise in turn.
But there are people who could deal with that, so we have to get them out of the picture first.

>> No.2004112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531687507176.jpg -(696.0 KiB, 851x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712674

Since I haven't fished or did anything all weekened, here's a fish, I guess I'll start with people at the beach, I'll start with the Catboat who's floating in the water, GUARDING PEOPLE and certainly not enjoying herself in her float!

Second option I guess is Megan who's either visiting the town pool or leaving it after having a good swim... and she's finally found a spell to waterproof her tails so she's happy...

Other options include the friends and Annete, the former who are in Aberdeen, the latter who's anywhere just chilling and enjoying the day.

>>2004105
June's going to end up being the AUA version of Tenchi at this rate.

>> No.2004113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531687596160.jpg -(95.2 KiB, 637x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97478

>>2004111
"...It sounds simple enough."
Then what good would I be?
"What is there for me to do then? Just be the ride out?"

>> No.2004114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531687829411.jpg -(79.3 KiB, 465x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81164
>>Snek

The would-be-fruit thief lets out a shuddering moan as Deis runs her finger along the outer lips of her virgin slit, the girl soon going
S-Stop that...It's really sensitive!
Not that she actually expects Deis to stop, but there isn't much else she can do right now anyway

>> No.2004115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531687852247.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

>>2004113
The witch would look to the girl and ponder
Hmmm... you could be of use.
We could use your help by having you processed into a toy at the factory and in the process distribute the virus.
It can all start from there.
If they somehow manage to stop it, they'll just blame you or star breaker and break you even worse.
When you think about it, it's kind of win win for you two.

Last edited 18/07/15(Sun)16:50.

>> No.2004116   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2004112
Well the cat may be floating around in her floaty, and everything may seem perfectly fine on this sunny day in Aberdeen.

But suddenly she'll feel something brush against her leg.

>> No.2004117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531688500798.jpg -(114.3 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117091

>>2004115
"I see... That's fine with me. Now the next question is when?"
I kind of want to see his reaction to her attempt to being added.
She giggles, enjoying it.
"You aren't wrong, it is a win-win like that."

>> No.2004118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531688696653.jpg -(512.1 KiB, 440x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524375

>>2004114
Mhmhmhm~
Yeah, she's not going to stop. In fact, after a few more moments of teasing the poor girl's sex, she's going to push a finger inside of her slowly.

>> No.2004119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531688819280.jpg -(38.0 KiB, 450x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38954

>>2004118
...!
The blue haired girl jerks her bound body when she feels the perverse snake's finger slipping inside of her, and once again she begins to thrash and flail around to the best of her ability as she goes
N-No! Not there! Not with a FINGER of all things!

>> No.2004120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531688904042.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139684

>>2004116
And that something would cause the cat boat to suddenly look alert!
SHARK!!!!
And to overreact.

>> No.2004121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531688937132.png -(856.3 KiB, 1059x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
876803

Mm...
Somewhere on Lighthalzen, aboard a particular ship, there is a girl rummaging much too roughly around in her purse. Having just arrived for her daily tutelage, Rivier's thoughts are sadly far from assisting her teacher today.
Gah.. W-where is it!? There's no way I left it, right? I don't want to have to go back there today...

>> No.2004122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531688975305.jpg -(90.0 KiB, 755x1021) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92208

>>2004117
I'll keep you up to date on that.
First I need to get rid of their key defenses and then the plan can proceed.
Until then, you and reika can work on the virus.

>> No.2004123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531689271840.jpg -(139.3 KiB, 500x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142672

>>2004119
Honestly, you should relax and just enjoy this.
The snek will continues to force her find inside of the Selkie, exploring her insides as she starts to pump it slowly in and out.

>> No.2004124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531689390864.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>2004120
And it would brush against her legs again. And the time after that, she'd feel it come up between her legs and soon enough, she'd be on whatever it was..

Except this time, something was clearly holding onto her, moving her closer to the shore. And soon enough, she'd begin rising from the water!

Ahhhhhhhh... That was a nice swim, and I found Hammann too!

The cat would now see that she was now on the shoulders of a tall dragon, that was still partially submerged in the water.

>> No.2004125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531689407512.jpg -(125.1 KiB, 823x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128058

>>2004121
Meanwhile, this gene grafted abomination is currently walking through the halls with her nose buried within a holoscreen tablet computer
The pink haired psion comparing the genetic traits of various animals and beasts
Hmm...
As such she nearly walks by Rivier, since the black haired girl is rather occupied herself, but at the last moment she notices her and, blinking as she comes to a stop, goes
Oh, there you are, Rivier! You're cutting it rather close today, aren't you~?
Although she is quick to pick up on the middle schooler's mood, her smile turning into a concerned frown as she asks
Ah...Are you feeling alright, dear?

>> No.2004129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1531690337398.jpg -(658.8 KiB, 910x1285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674648

>>2004124
And the more she felt it the more troubled and skittish the cat boat got until she was about ready to summon her guns and go to war with the evil shark stalking her.
STop it, stop it right now or I'll...
AND THEN THE TALL DRAGON HAPPENED.
WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
And she suddenly found herself in her usual spot on the tall dragon's shoulders...
It was you all along?!



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff