[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1530302365872.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 936x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83916 No.2002594   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2002596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530302535422.png -(841.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862099

Lets see who is up
Wave is swimming around the beach again, simply because it's 30c+ here and fuck that shit, COOLING DOWN TIME IN THE WATER
Yuri is resting similarly in the park under a tree, his outfit loosened
Others such as Genis, Mao, Lux etc are also up if anyone wishes, just holler, misty is NOT up however

>> No.2002606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530307285836.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439
>Suguri
>Harem lead

Door slam get
Oh, I like him already~
He's perfect!

>> No.2002607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530307412686.jpg -(228.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234309

>>2002606
"That's what you think I'd like?"
She feels a bit... Just a tiny bit irritated by that. A weirdo indeed hiding out in his house in erythia...

>> No.2002608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530307480076.jpg -(271.9 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278399

>>2002607
Yup!
She would ring the doorbell again

>> No.2002609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530308000210.png -(138.0 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141306

>>2002608
He wasn't risking opening the door again and call out from behind.
"Yeah, no. Say your piece and leave."
Hearing him like this she just gets reminded of a weirdo hermit. Crossing her arms she just makes an annoyed look at Reika.
"Really, this...? I'm sorry, we'll be going now."

>> No.2002610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530308376375.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002609
I'll keep ringing this doorbell until someone else answers that door, and trust me, someone else will eventually~

>> No.2002611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530308730079.png -(85.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87440

>>2002610
If one of the others answer the door... They'll get in anyway and just get at me anyway...
Groaning he opens the door, heaving a sigh.
"Just what the hell is this."

Suguri just makes an awkward smile about the situation.

>> No.2002612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530308941607.png -(372.3 KiB, 1000x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381273

>>2002611
I brought my friend here to have sex with you and be your wife!
She says quite bluntly
She'll be really he- snickers
She'll be really helpful arou- More snickering
She'll pfffffffffffthaha...
She tries to stop herself
Sorry, sorry... give me a minute...
She'll be really helpful around the- PFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She'll hunch over, almost falling from that laughing fit
I'm sorry... I can't say that with a straight face.

Last edited 18/06/29(Fri)17:49.

>> No.2002613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530309329788.png -(70.5 KiB, 300x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72164

>>2002612
"...No way, rejected. Silver shorties aren't my thing."
This'll get at her. Hopefully they'll bugger off... And why does she...?

Suguri is immediately set off by the exchange of the two.
Suguri: "What?! Even if I were to try staying here, I have plenty of uses."

Guy: "I've got no reason to take her in. So go away. ....In fact how the hell did you find me?"

>> No.2002614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530309835922.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2002613
Who doesn't know about you at this point?
Then she looks to suguri
Are you going to take that rejection and go away?
I never knew you as the type to let that comment go.
By comment, she meant the silver shorty one

>> No.2002615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530310237447.jpg -(109.6 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112192

>>2002614
june: "That's... I'm insignificant. I swear, are you a polymorphed Helen? And for you... Just go, it'll be too late if you play into it..."

Suguri: "Reika, what's he mean?"
She's a bit upset, glancing between the two.

>> No.2002616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530310502246.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2002615
At the mention of Helen
Who?
Then to suguri
He doesn't think you can please him is what he means.
Sounds like a challenge.

>> No.2002617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530310870147.png -(85.4 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87440

>>2002616
June: She's a goddamn concept of corruption. She's at the root of this somehow. I don't know how, but she's definitely the reason.
June: "She's goading you, hold onto your reason..."
He tries making a plea to her. Making her have mixed feelings...
Suguri: "Is that how it is?"
June: "Yeah, so get out of here the both of you. I've got no reason to take you in. I already have wives."
June: Too many in fact.

>> No.2002618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530310978307.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 645x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105085

>>2002617
Well, I figured that might happen.
I mean... we could do this the old fashioned way, but I'll be a bit more original about it.
I have something to offer you Mr. June~

>> No.2002619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530311255589.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65192

>>2002618
June: "Suguri do you see her? Clearly she needs to be stopped."
He can't help joking at the situation to make it easier to accept.
June: "Huh? Yeah- I doubt you have anything that'd have me accept."
Suguri: "I feel like I'm an object being sold..."
June: "And with how she's acting I'm surprised she didn't have a collar on you."

>> No.2002620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530311403742.jpg -(9013 B, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9013

Meanwhile at the sabbath Main HQ, a massive event was taking place
Some witch claims she had made the discovery of a lifetime. That she had somehow found a holy grail so to speak that would make everyone's lives a million times better
She seemed dead set on this. She was so enthusiastic about it in fact that not only was there a massive gathering of countless witches the event was also broadcast on television

Witch on broadcast: Everyone, I know we've had our ups and downs over the past few years. It's been really stressful getting this new system going, and frankly, everyone is drained and tired... BUT TODAY! TODAY THAT CHANGES! I spent millions! Mayybe even more! I dunno... Ahem! to search for this item, and finally, I found it! Finally, we have the key to happiness in our hands!

The witches would cheer, all being hyped up for what is about to be shown

Witch on broadcast: Remember all of those days you spent toiling over new tech and software? Remember all those numbers you had to crunch from sales from toys and products sold to other distant worlds in the universe? Remember all of the labor forces you had to manage and the constant paperwork you had to do?
Well! No more!

Witch on Broadcast: I present to you this!

>> No.2002621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530311438037.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32929

>>2002620
She would set the item in question in view

>> No.2002622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530311645000.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 480x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62379

>>2002621
Witch on broadcast: This! This beautiful item right here-

Random witch in the crowd: WHAT!? THAT'S IT!? That's what you called us over for!?

Another Random witch in the crowd: You wasted Millions of our budget searching for that stupid novelty box!? Why didn't you just make another!?

The witches seem angry at this

Witch on broadcast: But! It was a special one of a kind box! You can't just replace that with another one!

Witch's boss: It's just a stupid printing mistake, there's nothing unique about it! And why is that thing ticking!?

Witch on broadcast: Why is it what...?

Last edited 18/06/29(Fri)18:34.

>> No.2002623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530311802511.jpg -(533.7 KiB, 960x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546535

>>2002619
She would snap her fingers and then this would happen

>> No.2002624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530311915133.jpg -(38.8 KiB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39736

>>2002623
>>2002622
And then the box blew up, and everyone at the gathering was hit by the massive explosion
But before they were vaporised completely by the blast
Witch's boss: Yoooooou aaaare sooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired!!!!!!

>> No.2002625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530312254130.jpg -(248.0 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253933

>>2002624
>>2002623
>>2002622
June: "...I see, I should've expected something like that from you."
He sighs, crossing his arms. Looking at Suguri. Then at Reika. Grabbing Suguri by the scruff of her neck he'd drag her inside.
June: "Fine, you win. Lets continue this inside."
Suguri: "Wait- Did you just kill all those people?!"
June: "It's not like they'll stay dead. But a good kick at them, oho, that felt great..."

>> No.2002626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530312458062.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61416

>>2002625
Reika and sora would enter as well, looking around and following june
Yeah, they'll be fine.
They deserved it anyway.

>> No.2002627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530312920858.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85169

>>2002626
Leading them over to a messy living room littered with toys, feathers and furs.
June: "So- again. What is it that you wanted. I'll be taking a world healer for what reason?"
Suguri: "She's forcing me to be here to 'try things out'."

>> No.2002628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530313126584.jpg -(55.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57206

>>2002627
She's a 46 billion year old hag with depression issues who sleeps all the time and won't go out.
It's been months and the normal approach to things isn't working, so I'm doing this instead.

>> No.2002629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530313587646.jpg -(134.1 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137337

>>2002628
June: "Wait- 46billion? I thought she was just 10014?"
Suguri: "I wish i was back at those times. Eventually becoming a guardian goddess for earth."
June: Wait, 46billion years... Goddess...
June: "Starbreaker, are you telling me to die? I will die if I so much as touch her."

>> No.2002630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530313835422.jpg -(78.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80026

>>2002629
That's an exasperation.
Me and sora easily fucked her silly last night and nothing happened.
Anyway, with the people you keep around here, it seems you've been doing fine.

>> No.2002631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530314093723.jpg -(85.1 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87131

>>2002630
June: "That's because they keep bringing me back. In my experience, that's not a joking matter. I've died plenty of times to goddesses already."
Suguri: "How worrying... Is this really the right place to be?"

>> No.2002632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530314237568.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2002631
She nods to suguri
Well, if that happens, I'll help hold her back!
I'm way stronger than she is.

>> No.2002633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530314543599.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 1024x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85144

>>2002632
June: "An inexperienced 46billion year old cake..."
Suguri: I don't like how that's worded..."
June: "Fine, you win. What else do you want me to do with this tasteless cake."

>> No.2002634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530314687976.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002633
That you take her in and make sure she doesn't spend her every day sleeping.

>> No.2002635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530315229887.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32796

>>2002634
June: "That's all? Any restrictions to what I shouldn't do?"
Suguri: "You make it sound as if I'm a liability Reika."
June: Ah, 'Reika' Star-bu-'reika'. Heh.
June: "What if I were to... I'm not saying I will, but any problem if I were to... Break her?"
I wonder if any of the others from their series made it here.

>> No.2002636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530315423546.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2002635
Pfft, been there, done that, so has Sora, go ahead.

>> No.2002637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530316017354.jpg -(171.0 KiB, 550x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175086

>>2002636
June: "The hell happened to you three to make you all buddy buddy."
He'll shrug picking up suguri again much to her chagrin. Setting her in front of himself he'd just use her as a hug pillow while continuing.
Suguri: "Too close...! Wait, you two're really just going to leave me with him?"

>> No.2002638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530316680932.jpg -(147.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150999

>>2002637
Lots of things~
Then to suguri
Would you prefer it if we joined you?

>> No.2002639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530317203055.png -(133.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137044

>>2002638
June: "Wait- No! Don't Suguri!"
Suguri: "Hmph."
She'd tsun away, being bothered that he's treating her like this. Even her doting father didn't do this to her before.
Suguri: "Not like that... It would be awkward being left here..."

>> No.2002640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530317312254.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 320x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23440

>>2002639
She'd look to sora and the two would discuss amongst themselves a bit
Okay, it's decided then! We'll join the harem with you!

>> No.2002641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530317614387.png -(120.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123809

>>2002640
June: "Nonono, value yourselves more with a proper partner."
June: I'm going to die tonight. I'm going to die tonight and I know it. I can just imagine Ilias' smug expression when it happens. 'you died to a 46billion year old loli? Ugh...
Suguri: "I never stated I was going to join this harem, just trying him out and then I'll be able to choose my own."
June: The two of you can aim better than that and I know it."

>> No.2002642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530317774852.jpg -(313.2 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320751

>>2002641
Nah, you're perfect.
Let's go to your bedroom~
We'll have our turns after suguri~

>> No.2002643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530318125467.png -(152.6 KiB, 500x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156275

>>2002642
June enters deep thoughts on how to escape. Simulating each method he could use in his head. Teleport? They'd track him. Run? That's crazy they have accelerators. Fight? Too much collateral damage. Only answer- He resigns himself to his fate, trudging over to his room. ... Still carrying Suguri. Pic may be related.
Suguri: "I can walk- Let me go already...!"
She squirms a bit, but he keeps steady hands on her, used to this sort of reaction...

>> No.2002644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530318242666.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2002643
Sora and Reika would soon follow behind

>> No.2002645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530318718227.png -(101.0 KiB, 357x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103429

>>2002644
Eventually they'll make it to his room, passing by a pregnant shiro at a bed, and a Runa playing nearby, grinning smugly humming a familiar tune ilias and her mother would have taught her. This makes him only sweat more bullets, avoiding making eye contact...

Being in prolonged contact Suguri'd begin to breathe deeply, confused at the current reaction as she tumbles onto the bed looking at the two.
Suguri: "What is this...? Are you serious, this already...?"

>> No.2002646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530318835300.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234863

>>2002645
You should whip it out now June, I'm sure she'll shut up after she sees it.

>> No.2002647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530319358562.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118437

>>2002646
June: "How the hell do you know all this...?"
He'd proceed knowing full well what'd happen otherwise. Showing his member to the other three. Large and already aroused, his body readily disagreeing with his thoughts. The three being able to clearly tell the massive amount of spirit energy radiating from his body as he removes his seals. Suguri being turned only recently would stare in awe, her mind fighting with her instincts already.
Suguri: "...I never really noticed a male monster before. What race are you?"
June: "Incubus."

>> No.2002648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530320248481.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002647
Men aren't really monsters exactly. They're still considered human, but they're given the name of incubus if they remain with monsters for a long period of time.
So suguri, what do you think~?

>> No.2002649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530320668595.png -(70.5 KiB, 300x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72164

>>2002648
She looks at it red with shame, uncertain of where to even start with this in her face. Suguri looks awkwardly at it, the piece only becoming more engorged as she stares at it. Deciding to simply lick it at first, her expression changing rapidly after getting a bit of the spirit energy in her.
Suguri: "What...!? What is that... Reika you never said it'd feel anything like this...!"

>> No.2002650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530321040464.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2002649
It's a pleasant surprise, isn't it?

>> No.2002651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530321369381.jpg -(109.6 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112180

>>2002650
Suguri: "It's hot... Really hot..."
She grasps her sides going to town on it. Licking the shaft and clumsily sucking on the tip having some difficulty as she stops, wincing as she climaxes when the spirit energy hits her.

>> No.2002652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530321497440.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2002651
Awww, how cute, she came from just licking it~
Then she turns to june
I think she likes it, what do you think June~?

>> No.2002653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530321761749.jpg -(170.0 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174080

>>2002652
June: "Nnng... She's too fresh of a monster, this is going to be bad..."
He has flashbacks of when Ilias was added. And how that went PERFECTLY WELL for him. Seeing her stop to focus on her own lewd juices leaking out, he grabs her by the back of the head slamming it as deep as he can into the silver shorty's mouth, unable to fit it all in. Pulling her back and forth, her body fidgeting from the repeated climax of being used.

>> No.2002654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530322538434.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002653
Suguri is going to become a real masochist because of this~ Being used in such a way by a man, while in the process of getting addicted to his spirit energy~
Reika just watches for now, since there's no need for her to interfere yet

>> No.2002655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530322884491.png -(1.2 MiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1211904

>>2002654
He'd eventually stop, edging himself and pulling his wet phallus from her mouth. However she's over the edge, wanting more. The quality being too much for the fresh monster diving back onto it, forcing him to release inside her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. Using both of her hands to play with herself to maximize her own pleasure.

>> No.2002657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530323154800.jpg -(64.7 KiB, 508x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66255

>>2002655
Well June, I don't think she's ever going to want to separate from you after that~

>> No.2002658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530323490787.jpg -(135.8 KiB, 700x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139051

>>2002657
June: You'd think there'd be a line. Just that somewhere, that's enough. And that line unfortunately doesn't exist for me."
Suguri pulls off of him once more, desperately lapping it up as it spills over. Using her hands to catch more of the spunk and drink it up. Hearts forming in her pupils as she falls once more.
Suguri: "It's like an addicting pudding. Thick and sweet~"
Reaching out with her hands, Suguri grasps his shoulders, flipping sides on the bed with him in a single fluid move. Making this extremely related as the other two get a full display of her depravity.

>> No.2002659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530323513196.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 209x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20652
>Vanel

Fast forwarding beyond a thirsty and frisky cat getting her fill Vanel finds herself with a lazy kitty nestled in her chest purring away.

Rrrrrrr~

She does love giant boobs.

>> No.2002660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530323652676.jpg -(64.7 KiB, 508x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66255

>>2002658
I've been waiting for this moment! 46 billion years of isolation and no fun!
Now she finally gets it!
Reika would grin, this was a victorious occasion indeed!

>> No.2002661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530323782037.png -(142.5 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145884

>>2002659
It wouldn't take much to drain the silly busty fox, the silly cat drinking up all her cream within a few minutes of sucking the tail teasing at her entrance causing her to groan a little as she waited it out, though in the end she'd most likely end up just grabbing the girl and cuddling her... laying back on the bed with that tail continuing to slowly play with her body.
You're an eager girl you know?

>> No.2002662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530323973416.png -(81.1 KiB, 264x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83032

>>2002660
The forever loli continues to hump him, awkwardly moving across his body and setting his member directly under her. With a single movement she devours him, her regenerated hymen tearing once more. Suguri's tongue rolling out her lust making her ride on top wearing a voracious expression.
Suguri: "I'd- Like... To see you fair any...! Better than with this!"

>> No.2002663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530324367213.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 645x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105085

>>2002662
Oh uh, suddenly that grin turns dangerous. Dangerous for June anyway
Is that a challenge~?

>> No.2002664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530325057916.png -(70.5 KiB, 300x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72164

>>2002663
She's unable to finish her statement. June gripping at her sides and pinning her back against the bed. His hips slamming back and forth against her finally forcing the entire thing inside her. Abruptly climaxing again squirting all over the bed making a show for the other two, the pleasure plastered all over her face.

>> No.2002665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530325526242.jpg -(147.5 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150999

>>2002664
Heh...
That seemed to bring her back to reality. She was about to pounce june too, but she seems to enjoy seeing suguri this lustful

>> No.2002666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530325827246.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 859x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87672

>>2002665
Adjusting his movements he'd pull all the way out and slam straight to her cervix releasing an rich load inside of her. Only thing leaving Suguri's mouth being unintelligible moans of pleasure, slumping down from as copious amounts of fluids dribble between her legs as she faints from pleasure... For now. Lugging her off like the well used toy she was, he drops her off to the side taking a moment to breathe.

>> No.2002667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530325973294.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002666
If he were to look to the side, this pic would be related
She's just staring him down, like a juicy morsel, with the more deranged and creepy smile she can give

>> No.2002668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530326478349.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1000x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106825

>>2002667
His gaze saunters over to her. Looking over at Reika quietly. He notices that look. He's seen it too many times. He recognizes that expression instantly... But at the same time his manhood only hardens in anticipation. Perhaps it'd be from being conditioned by the others or the fact he's a fool...
June: You don't stick your dick in crazy.
However as he recites that to himself he immediately imagines the faces of Ilias and helen at his sides smugly laughing at him.
June: But it's too late for that, isn't it...?
He makes out a wry smile, deciding to make the first move approaching Reika.

>> No.2002669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530327387625.jpg -(13.7 KiB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14076

>>2002668
As he gets close, she'd then tackle him to the ground grabbing at his head and slamming it on the floor as she gets her crotch right in his face
I haven't really done it with a man before, so I hope you enjoy it rough~

>> No.2002670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530327648391.png -(45.4 KiB, 187x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46448

>>2002669
june: "...Eep."
He squeaks out a response. While the moves didn't hurt, he knew this was just a prelude to something much worse. And that he realizes again just how much of a fool he was.
If I leave this to her Ilias and the others will get me.
He doesn't want to experience the training period with lucifina and ilias again. He brings his face close, skillfully playing with her slit and opening it up, trying to find a weakpoint with his tongue.

>> No.2002671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530328186108.jpg -(412.7 KiB, 670x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422639

>>2002670
Hng...
Not bad...
But I hope you're not forgetting someone~

Last edited 18/06/29(Fri)23:09.

>> No.2002672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530328683608.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2002671
He'd only stop briefly and ask:
"What?"
Looking at her suspiciously before biting at her clit trying to make her climax not wanting to slow down against her.

>> No.2002673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530328817597.jpg -(406.1 KiB, 650x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415839

>>2002670
>>2002671
And while he's focused on that, Sora will hop on over as well.

Reika~ He's getting excited, over here!
She'll say, deciding to poke and prod at his member like it were some sort of adorable animal.

Look how cute it is!
She'll decide to torment him playing with it, grabbing it and squeezing, occasionally stroking it, but not in any manner that would let him find release from it.

>> No.2002674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530328996506.jpg -(60.0 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61416

>>2002672
>>2002673
Ghaa!
It works... partially, it deals her a great deal of pleasure, but she doesn't climax from it, and he soon finds her grabbing one of his nipples and twisting it until it's somewhat painful
Nuh uh~ I didn't tell you to go that fast~

Last edited 18/06/29(Fri)23:23.

>> No.2002675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530329606590.png -(51.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53126

>>2002674
>>2002673
Sora?!
"Guh..."
I can't reach her! Just gotta...
He squirms with Starbreaker twisting his nipple. Making him get even harder, Sora probably having even more fun messing with it as he can't do anything to her at this time. Just focusing his technical skills on Reika. A hand working around using semen earlier to lubricate her backside.

>> No.2002676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530329609243.png -(37.5 KiB, 251x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38386

>>2002661
Hmmm with how people run around naked is it really that surprising?

Lazy cat refuses to move even if Vanel's tail is keeping things going for her.

Plus you're more fun than that dark skinned know it all my dad calls her Mistress.

Uh oh.

I hope she noticed I nudged one of her little trinkets a thousandth of an inch to the left and back another 8 thousandths.

The cat really wanted to fuck with that OCD of hers.

>> No.2002677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530330389988.jpg -(316.6 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324209

>>2002674
>>2002675
Ahaha~ He's surprised!
She'd say, starting to stroke him more.

>> No.2002678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530331045282.png -(997.4 KiB, 2126x2299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1021388

>>2002677
>>2002675
She'd grind her crotch in his face some more despite him servicing her
She was quite hungry for more, but at the same time, was wondering what he was up to with that semen
Hehehe, I'll help make it even bigger for you Sora~
He seems to like the abuse~

>> No.2002679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530331057507.jpg -(98.6 KiB, 774x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100957

>>2002676
No not really, though that's not for me... I like my clothes.
She said with a smile before frowning slightly.
I've sensed his thoughts on said Mistress but I haven't met her myself, she sounds like an elitist snob who needs to learn to loosen up personally.
The fox said with a shrug.

>> No.2002680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530331548160.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2002678
>>2002677
With Sora and reika double teaming him, his member stiffens expectantly, wanting more despite him holding on from their constant attacks.
Tch...
He continues to prod at both entrances getting her nice and wet before stretching Reika open with both hands to play with her lewd entrance. Skillfully trying to work at it again despite what happened earlier.
She'll have a weakness somewhere.

>> No.2002681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530331697975.png -(108.1 KiB, 226x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110645

>>2002294
Rita stood up and turned to face her.

If I didn't already introduce myself, my name is Rita. I'm not repeating it again.

>> No.2002682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530331943277.png -(449.9 KiB, 877x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460649

>>2002678
>>2002680
I wonder if he knows not to fist androids. That could get messy~
Sora said teasingly.
As he got excited, she would slow down, treating his weird boner with gentle finesse and care.

>> No.2002683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530332035615.jpg -(25.2 KiB, 352x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25775

>>2002681
You didn't, and I'm Nicole as I said before, either way, looks like I'll be seeing you a lot more now. Maybe we can go out for lunch sometime after I'm off work.

>> No.2002684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530332586969.png -(37.5 KiB, 251x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38386

>>2002679
Wanna help me make some sour days for her then~? I wanna make her cry out in ecstasy... Shove something a little bigger than that stick up her ass inside of her too~

>> No.2002685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530332995392.png -(606.4 KiB, 700x1069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620928

>>2002683
...What do I get out of it?
She asked, blinking at her.

>> No.2002686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530333100502.png -(380.2 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389315

>>2002684
Mmmm there's an idea.
Vanel said as she slowly reached her hands down Kai's front, petting at her chest and even moving down in between her legs.
Really I think that might be the best way for me to welcome her to the 'family' least that's how my mom does things...
She chuckled.
I'm sure she'd support it...

>> No.2002687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530333744067.png -(447.2 KiB, 679x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457939

>>2002685
A free reasonablely priced meal, and someone to gossip with?
The fox answered honestly.

>> No.2002688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530334210133.jpg -(67.9 KiB, 600x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69522

>>2002687
...Works for me. But if you try to make me eat it on the ground, I'm teleporting you into the nearest sun.

>> No.2002689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530334919865.png -(252.1 KiB, 586x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258112

>>2002688
You can do that?
The fox asked looking surprised.
Not that I would anyway, why would I do that anyway, just because you have cat ears?
Her own ears twitch.
Wouldn't that look kind of hypocritical for me?

>> No.2002690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530335232014.png -(276.4 KiB, 554x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283056

>>2002689
Yes. And if you really think that's a deterrent in this world, you're an idiot.
Rita a rood

>> No.2002691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530336319444.png -(37.5 KiB, 251x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38386

>>2002686
Bah doing things with your mom's approval... At least we both can at least enjoy making her squeal. Although I wonder if Dad would do anything if we left her tied up in a dungeon~

Kai Pls.

>> No.2002692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530336597942.png -(1.0 MiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1056147

>>2002690
No considering what I seen I should know better.
The fox says...
Some of my sisters say I'm about as Vanilla as my hair...

>> No.2002693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530337232382.png -(399.6 KiB, 500x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409169

>>2002691
Hey she taught me some fun things still.
She said as she slowly began to run circles around the silly girl's love button... teasing her entrance.
And I'm sure he wouldn't mind, he doesn't mind when it happens to Camilla... bet he'd be surprised though.
Her tail started waving mischeviously at the thought.

>> No.2002694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530391270228.jpg -(82.5 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84509

>>2002682
>>2002680
A few small moans would escape from her mouth as she responds to his stimulations
Her breathing would get more heated as well, but she still had that same smirk on her face
Eheheh~
I think I'm going to enjoy this harem thing~
What do you think Sora?

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)16:41.

>> No.2002695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530391625688.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2002694
>>2002682
He can feel himself weakening with Sora's touch, swollen and ready to burst once more. But june would hold back. Still playing with Reika's holes as best he can while holding himself back.
"But that's thing- I'm a god damned fool."
Not missing his chance, he really will try to fist gears.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)16:47.

>> No.2002696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530392365117.png -(495.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507329

>>2002694
>>2002695
Ehe~ I don't care as long as I'm with you, Reika~
Her loyalties were specific, but she wasn't picky.

>> No.2002697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530392935831.png -(673.0 KiB, 1000x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
689148

>>2002596
Look out Wave, there is someone familiar nearby in the sand. She wasn't alone this time. It seems to be the ending of a volleyball game. Ancer saved the ball with an impressive dig after the opposing team member's spike, which helped her team set up the end game shot. They were congratulating each other right now and wrapping things up.

Awesome save, Ancer! Come play with us again sometime!

And with their goodbyes said, the group eventually splits off, with Ancer walking toward the shore to sit down and cool off after a good workout. She'd come to stop beside a large sword sticking out of the sand next to a towel

>> No.2002698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530393134859.jpg -(287.4 KiB, 960x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294271

>>2002697
Hey, we meet again!
Shouts Wave as he notices Ancer, fresh in mind from the last time they met, still looking strong, albiet wet from the water as he emerges

>> No.2002699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530393312923.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 1017x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102356

>>2002696
>>2002695
Aww tha- HAAAAA~!
Suddenly she's interupted by june quite literally going for it
Her tongue rolling out of her mouth as she moans out in pleasure from the sudden insertion

>> No.2002700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530393697055.png -(180.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185268

>>2002699
>>2002696
With a response like that, he's sure it worked moving his hand around inside to keep her like that. The other hand moving her body a bit adjusting her position attempting to shove his cock into her mouth while she's defenseless.

>> No.2002701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530393848270.jpg -(47.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49028

>>2002699
>>2002700
With Sora's hands on his pecker, he'll have difficulty doing anything with it without getting past her first.

And so she squeezes it again.
Heeey! Are you forgetting that I'm here?

>> No.2002702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530393864003.jpg -(242.8 KiB, 900x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248668

>>2002698
...? Oh, it's you again.

She leans back and uses a hand as support.

Wave was it?

>> No.2002703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530394568495.png -(651.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
666611

>>2002702
That's right.
he says, coming to a stop near her, fresh out from the water, dripping yet in the hot day, it is quite refreshing
Come back to hit the beach again? Not a surprise, been too warm to resist.

>> No.2002704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530394592965.jpg -(66.9 KiB, 500x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68545

Arata is sitting on a bench outside somewhere reading some sort of magic book he checked out. (You could also have just one of his grimoire Sora or Ilia if you really want)
Akatsuki is walking around looking for information or something to cure his boredom with
Ciel is being boring and gloomy somewhere alone

Ignore it if you want

>> No.2002705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530395502092.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 441x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39392

>>2002701
>>2002700
And it wouldn't quite go as planned with his other hand either
Starbo would grab that hand and squeeze on it really hard, he might even feel heat, almost searing heat as she pushes it back down
You're not done yet~!
Her tongue was still out, and her face looked more crazed and wild
Keep going~!

>> No.2002706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530395636207.jpg -(166.7 KiB, 500x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170713

>>2002703
More like I was invited. I didn't plan on coming here today, but someone saw me training and insisted I come play volleyball with them.

She says with a shrug

It was good exercise

>> No.2002707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530395878031.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>2002705
>>2002701
I know I'm on the foolish side. But I again realize. I'm just a fucking idiot.
Feeling the familiar sensation of burning, along with that tight grip letting it go back down for now. And luckily for him, he can't see her expression right now. Complying with her orders. Continuing to move his hand going even rougher with her body. Using his tongue to pleasure the crazy lady further.

>> No.2002708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530395942181.png -(864.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
885377

>>2002706
Never tried it myself.
he looks her over, seeing her in the swimsuit, finding her quite attractive
Now you are here, you coming for a swim?

>> No.2002709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530396094283.png -(524.5 KiB, 1280x1303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537054

>>2002705
>>2002707
Deciding she was satisfied with having tormented him a little more, she then decided to straddle June, standing over his lap.

I'm in the mood now~ So if you're going to put it somewhere, you can use this~!
And then she'd drop down onto him, taking him inside of herself and riding him cowgirl style.

Hahaaa~

>> No.2002710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530396740637.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 645x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105085

>>2002709
>>2002707
That's it... yes... Yes~!
She's increase her own rhythm, her breathing becoming more heavy as time goes on, but she still seemed to be going strong, like a savage animal
Your dick is mine next! I wana have a taste~!

>> No.2002711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530396864426.jpg -(19.7 KiB, 174x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20214

>>2002708
...!!

Her eyes widen a bit

Crap! I forgot. I said I'd swim him out of the water last time didn't I?!?!

I'm... sort of exhausted from volleyball right now. I think I'll pass for now

>> No.2002712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530397126805.jpg -(3.9 MiB, 4960x4628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4105509

>>2002711
If you're exhausted in this heat at least come down to the water and get something to cool off, it feels great today!
again, it's murderously warm here, so yeah!

>> No.2002713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530397188549.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>2002710
Being teased that much and then eaten up by Sora... She'd feel a sense of fullness, grinding his hips against her own enjoying this carnal pleasure with Sora.
Suguri: "Nng... No! I need it!"
From the corner of the bed a certain silver head would be using both hands to pleasure herself, staring wide-eyed with hearts in her eyes. Her hands going spilling a large amount of liquid over the bed continuing her own fun.

Distracted with Sora, he'd take his hands off of Reika, trying to fondle Sora's chest.

>> No.2002714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530397501294.png -(250.8 KiB, 900x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256830

>>2002710
>>2002713
OOhh...!
Sora would squirm and wriggle against him.
Regardless of what Reika does, Sora is now entranced by cock.

I have to go afk, so you guys can say he fucked Sora stupid or something.

>> No.2002715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530397556270.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 522x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26314

>>2002712
... ... ...

She's silent and thinking of a way to get out of this

I guess I can at least do that much. As long as I don't go too deep. He gets me to go in the water, I don't swim and get to save a bit of dignity. Everyone wins.

She sighs and gets on her feet.

Fine, you win.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)18:25.

>> No.2002716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530397611221.png -(703.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720624

>>2002715
he raises an eyebrow and offers a hand for her
I win? You make it sound like it's a bad thing.
What's with her and the water...

>> No.2002717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530397731940.jpg -(85.6 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87638

>>2002713
>>2002714
Well, we can skip to after the whole ordeal, we can say that after enough injuries, June would have managed to turn things around some, except maybe with the stubborn Reika
That probably ended in a draw there and a lot of injuries on his side
Although he'd have the stamina advantage

>> No.2002718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530398211266.jpg -(994.3 KiB, 950x1345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1018160

>>2002716
She looks at his hand and then at him, but decides to ignore it

What am I? A kid or something?

I'd just rather sit down. But I did say I'd join you next time, so might as well!

>> No.2002719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530398328048.png -(99.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101409

>>2002717
>>2002714
And after that rough, rough time with those two... No, three a tired Suguri is laying at the broken legs of the bed with a faint conscious wrapped in a messy blanket with Sora. She looks at the other two, moaning contently with her. June still interlocked with the lewd robutt, keeping her plugged up with toys while he catches his breath.
"Goddammnit, why're you voracious?!"
He complains at the girl, sporting a tired expression.
I only died once here. To reika. I thought it would've been worse but thankfully Suguri's completely inexperienced.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)18:38.

>> No.2002720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530398373172.jpg -(5.6 MiB, 4092x2893) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5822265

>>2002718
It was for her getting up since she claimed to be exhausted!
Alright..
Confused, but decides to pass on it for now, they move to the water, he has no issue wading in and sitting with the water up to his waist
Ah...on a day like this, it feels like heaven.

>> No.2002721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530398694900.jpg -(488.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499859

>>2002719
Hehehehe~!
You're little meat rod if delicious~!
She'd say forcing herself in top position again
This little girl was very violent, and she wasn't afraid to claw, punch, or burn during intercourse
But I don't just let anyone stand over me~!
You have to earn it!
She would thrust her hips aggressively as she gripped and squeezed his arms

>> No.2002722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530398885237.png -(323.8 KiB, 500x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331594

>>2002720
Ancer follows behind Wave. She doesn't have any issues either, going that far into the water. She agreed with him that much that it felt good

Although I'd much rather be in a bath

With all these people here who knows what's in this water.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)18:48.

>> No.2002723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530399099261.jpg -(291.6 KiB, 1200x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298621

>>2002722
There is always a hot spring.
he chuckles
I haven't been in one here in a while come to think of it. The sea water always does it for me.
he raises a leg letting the water drip off and has a breath of the sea air

>> No.2002724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530399261133.png -(87.7 KiB, 664x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89829

>>2002721
Getting this far he wasn't going to be going easy. He'd be trying to move his arms a bit to get some room. Pulling himself up to use his mouth to play with her breasts, trying to pinch her nipple with his teeth.
"I can't say I hate the idea of that..."
Trying to outdo her pace with his hips. His attempts at trying to hit her most sensitive spots.

>> No.2002725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530400166206.jpg -(38.5 KiB, 441x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39392

>>2002724
Gh!
Okay, fine, let's see how you like this!
Is something big entering his asshole? Yup, something is pushing in
I never used a small missile as a dildo before!
It's sure to get explosive results!

>> No.2002726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530400659142.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>2002725
"Hold on a second- Reika! Stop that!"
June begins to panic. Rocking his body harder trying to make her climax, even if that movement is getting that missile deeper in, having a very clear effect on him. Chomping down hard on her breasts, gradually kissing up to her neck. Eventually giving her a hickey, doing what he can to prevent his release. She'd feel the member begin to throb inside of her, Reika know exactly what that means.

>> No.2002727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530400952082.jpg -(240.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245913

>>2002726
Ufufufu~!
You like things up your ass, huh~?
Reika's breathing would get harder as her inner walls would clamp down on his dick hard
It would feel hot, really hot, as if causing lust instead of burns
Wait, did the missile just start beeping
All the way inside you go!
She would stare at him right in the eyes with a huge demented smile
You're going to come for me!

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)19:22.

>> No.2002728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530401170577.png -(457.2 KiB, 700x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468150

>>2002723
A hot spring sounds refreshing, but I've never been a big fan of the sea water. It burns when it gets in your eyes and it's salty.

She sticks her tongue out, imagining the taste of the sea water

bleh!

>> No.2002729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530401357838.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 509x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64174

>>2002728
I had to get used to it, being in the navy, it feels absolutely fine to me, of course I get the taste too..
he looks out
Yeah, I agree, it DOES sound refreshing..if it wasn't so warm already. I'd rather let the cool water get me. If you did want a hot spring sometime, I think I remember a few outside the city.
Since in the city would be dangerous for her

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)19:29.

>> No.2002730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530401698064.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1389541

>>2002727
He couldn't bear it. Being used in too many spots, on the edge of climax, he grunts trying to shut her up with a kiss as his girth unloads copious amounts of fluid and spirit energy into the crazy woman. Assuming Reika's body would take it all, either inflating her stomach with the semen, or having fluids leak out of her. He didn't know what would happen, his thought more preoccupied with the waves of pleasure hitting him like a truck.

Practically related.

>> No.2002731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530401930798.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 1017x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102356

>>2002730
With that release, Reika would also climax, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, her tongue rolling out from the taste and the waves and waves of pleasure and energy surging through her
She would fall back on the bed breathing heavily after that
As for the missile, it would dematerialize soon after
Haaa~
Star breaker would pat her belly with a content expression on her face, still not out yet
That was nice~

>> No.2002732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530402309972.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>2002731
"...It was an... Experience."
He can feel daggers burning in the back of his head, adjusting his statement.
"A really fun time with you. Damn it."
Taking a break to get a deep breath. June looks over her distended belly, posing a new question.
"You three are altered humans, right? Can you even...? Get pregnant?"

>> No.2002733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530402521473.jpg -(313.2 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320751

>>2002732
Well, my insides were a mess when I appeared on Vaula.
Yes, she's from that far back in this world
But I've since made some... adjustments~
She'll leave it at that

>> No.2002734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530402898850.png -(526.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
538897

>>2002733
"Adjustments... Huh. I don't know if I should be scared or delighted. But I do know is that I'm still incredibly turned on."
He grins, still not having enough. His incubi instincts telling him to do more. To them. His harem members. Moving towards her a bit. Stopping when he notices someone else. A certain silver shorty trudging over, lapping at Reika's entrance to take in some of the liquid, and that spirit energy.

>> No.2002736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530403081963.jpg -(479.7 KiB, 800x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491186

>>2002729
I probably already know where they are. There's a couple spots I go to also. I am a wanderer, after all.

She's done a lot of exploring since coming here

But that's for winding down at the end of the day. This is the beach, so it's best to let loose and enjoy the sun!

>> No.2002737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530403110577.jpg -(33.1 KiB, 317x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33891

>>2002734
I think suguri's lost more of her sanity~
Star breaker would wince for a moment from the pleasure suguri was giving her
I could go for more too, but why don't you give her some more experience?
I proved my point and beat her little challenge~

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)19:58.

>> No.2002738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530403171441.png -(582.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596741

>>2002736
he nods
Exactly!
he looks out to the water and starts to think about her attitude till now
So...you said you'd come a swim with me last time.

>> No.2002739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530403393331.jpg -(154.7 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158385

>>2002737
June looks over to the girl. Hollow eyes? Check. Broken? Also check.
"She's only a little broken, she'll be fine with time. And more spirit energy."
He'd acknowledge starby's words pulling her close into his embrace and hugging the quiet forever loli. Grinding her slit against his member already.

>> No.2002740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530403694275.jpg -(221.1 KiB, 850x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226359

>>2002738
I, I did?

She tries to play dumb

I mean, we're already in the water? Isn't this fine?

>> No.2002741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530403811890.jpg -(595.3 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609543

>>2002740
You said you'd try and outdo me in a swim Ancer.

Course this isn't enough for that, we'd be on all fours trying to do that here.
He keeps a straight face for now..

>> No.2002742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530404065929.jpg -(457.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468933

>>2002739
You know June, I think you're going to like having suguri around.
She says while he has his way with suguri

>> No.2002743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530404173948.png -(126.7 KiB, 187x187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129732

>>2002741
R-Right...

She's a bit anxious now, although she's trying not to show it

I am quite athletic, after all! ...Y-You might not be able to keep up with me!

>> No.2002744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530404282996.jpg -(416.5 KiB, 702x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426485

>>2002743
noticing her anxiety and avoidance of actually swimming, with her feigned confidence, he finally decides it's worth the ask
Ancer, are you afraid of swimming?

>> No.2002745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530404301342.jpg -(154.7 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158385

>>2002742
"And what makes you say that? She isn't even my type."

"I think there was better options for her, as well as you two."
Suguri'd be moving on her own, just having her fun.

>> No.2002746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530404962386.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002745
You honestly feel like the whipping boy around here~
But with suguri... you might find some release from that~

>> No.2002747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405110219.jpg -(248.0 KiB, 1200x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253933

>>2002746
"Tch. How does that balance out when you two are here adding yourselves?"

>> No.2002748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405276501.jpg -(67.2 KiB, 250x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68797

>>2002747
We would have added ourselves anyway, so think of this as a bonus.

>> No.2002749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405364707.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42073

>>2002744
Naa--

She's taken aback. He was right on the mark

Y-Yeah right!

Of course she wasn't going to be honest about it

Me? Afraid of swimming? What the hell do you take me for? Like I'd be afraid of this stupid water!

She flips water up in the air, likely splashing Wave in the face

>> No.2002750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405577687.png -(61.4 KiB, 240x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62911

>>2002749
he winces a little from it splashing him
Mmf!
This girl!
shaking his head a little to clear the drips, he doesn't give into the temptation to splash back!
"This stupid water"? Ancer there's nothing to be ashamed of.

>> No.2002751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405720622.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1000x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106825

>>2002748
"The hell do you mean by anyway? I'm here drowning while other guys are dying of thirst."

"I'm certain even you have standards."

>> No.2002752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405761455.png -(995.9 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1019816

>>2002704
I'm in a mood to post Illya, so give me Ciel
The gloomy girl will find her space being invaded by the cheerful albino, who will skip right in front of the her with a smile and say
Hey, hey! What's with the long face, huh?
Illya finding a depressing looking person in Aurora to be quite the unusual sight indeed

>> No.2002753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405862308.png -(103.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106232

>>2002751
Most of the good men are taken, besides that.
She'd get up and sit on the bed, showing an image of several sort of pathetic males
I am not touching any of these.
I'd rather bombard them with an atomic ray and vaporise everything within a 20 mile radius just to be safe that nothing else gets contaminated from their deaths
This one with the green tunic especially.
And that pale looking freak in the purple robe.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)20:44.

>> No.2002754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530405938219.png -(279.6 KiB, 750x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286324

>>2002750
Ah oops...

She didnt mean to splash him but. She's still not letting up though. She frowns and grunts at him for saying that

I-I told you I'm not afraid!

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)20:45.

>> No.2002755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530406028323.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50919

>>2002754
he shakes off the splash, it was really nothing to him, still, appreciated
You don't sound very confident about it least.

>> No.2002756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530406425742.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1000x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106825

>>2002753
"I don't know, maybe you could shape them up into your ideal..."
He looks over her compiled images again, making a small frown.
"Who the hell still wears a tunic? Still- there were options... Not saying they're good ones, but they were there."

>> No.2002757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530406449064.png -(404.3 KiB, 309x1013) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414032

>>2002752
Time to infect Illya with the boring!
Ciel, being the boring and antisocial character she is only looks at her for a moment before looking away with disinterest.

Leave me alone.

>> No.2002758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530406724692.jpg -(426.4 KiB, 1000x1194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436629

>>2002756
Nah, you're fine.

>> No.2002759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530406901059.png -(45.4 KiB, 187x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46448

>>2002758
"Your reasoning being what exactly?"
He looks at her, still skeptical. Well as skeptical as he can with a Suguri riding on him.

>> No.2002760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530406925616.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59075

>>2002755
Ugh! You're so persistent! Well, you're wrong, okay!?

She started to sound legit annoyed. Or maybe she was just embarrassed with herself.

>> No.2002761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530407054247.jpg -(217.1 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222313

>>2002757
Sorry! You stand out waaaaaay too much in a place like this, so I'm going to hang around until I figure out what's wrong with you!
...Or cheer you up. Which ever comes first!
The small albino declares with a puffing of her small chest and a cheerfully determined look to her

>> No.2002762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530407169960.jpg -(242.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248440

>>2002760
She really is trying to put on a front here
Of course he already saw through her guise by this point, her raised voice was enough to make him back a little now
A-Alright, I was just asking incase you wanted a few pointers.

>> No.2002763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530407188571.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002759
I'm not going to bother reasoning with a tsundere.
That's like reasoning with suguri.

>> No.2002764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530407509432.jpg -(50.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51523

>>2002763
"I'm being fairly reasonable right now... And suguri's a tsundere? Seriously, what?"

"Then what's your deal with blowing up the sabbath?"

>> No.2002765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530407624669.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 310x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59099

>>2002761
It's not even been 5 minutes and this invader of privacies is already starting to annoy her. Her gloomy appearance gone and changing into a more arrogant one, looking at Illya as if she were an insect. Despite this, it was still rather dull.

Then you'll be wasting your time.

Although... even that look begins to disappear the longer she stares at Illya's face. And she keeps staring

>> No.2002766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530407780792.jpg -(78.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80026

>>2002764
They did that thing they do to everyone and turned us into products.
I mean, I went with it with sora because it sounded like a fun time, but they had so many flaws in their software when they remade us that I decided they needed a swift kick to the ass~
They're very lazy.
She takes a moment to think about it
Well, that's half the truth.
I would have done it anyway because this gives me an excuse to kill someone and get away with it without being nagged for it.

>> No.2002767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530408144166.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>2002766
Can't have been Suguri, she's too fresh of a monster... So Starby and Sora? They were far too lewd.
"Hm. Still- Good job."
He gives her a thumbs up. His expression freezing for a second as Suguri is filled up in front of her. Getting a warm headpat from June.
"I enjoy seeing them get messed up."
He'd try to reach out to pat her head. Debating in his own whether it's a good idea. He disregards his own rationality and would do so anyway.
"Well, it's fine. The three of you are cute after all."

>> No.2002768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530408272207.png -(320.5 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328183

>>2002762
Thanks but I'm plenty good already. Now can we please just drop it?

She's a stubborn one that's for sure.

>> No.2002769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530408375080.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 1000x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85439

>>2002767
Headpat get
Have a disturbing smile as she receives the headpat

>> No.2002770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530408484832.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 300x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109862

>>2002768
Alright, sorry, hehe, I see a chance to help and it springs to me!
Yes he's still like that, even after so long here, it's a man's duty to help a girl

>> No.2002771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530408691121.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>2002769
"I can't tell if she's happy or I'm screwed when you're like that."
Before he could continue, Suguri'd turn over to him and force a kiss. Looking at Starby from the corner of her eyes.

>> No.2002772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530409400000.jpg -(242.8 KiB, 900x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248668

>>2002770
Well then, I'm glad you understand now. Sometimes it's annoying when someone offers help where help isn't needed.

...

But again, thanks anyway.

Phew, I wonder if I'm safe yet

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)21:43.

>> No.2002773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530409440704.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 952x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1756694

>>2002765
If Illya is bothered by the expressions that cross Ciel's face, she sure isn't showing it
The girl still smiling a cheerful smile as she retorts
Well, then it's a good thing that I have all of the time in the world!
...Why, I'm even content with simply following you around if you have something better to do right now.
Illya nodding several times with that said

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)21:44.

>> No.2002774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530409578591.jpg -(389.7 KiB, 1280x1425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399047

>>2002772
It's alright, it's like a duty to at least try to me.
he smiles
I'm still down for a little competition, I won't even use my water magic I use to help me go faster.

>> No.2002775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530409820453.jpg -(30.6 KiB, 250x791) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31313

>>2002773
Annoying...

She says as she turns her head away once again. Her face going more deadpan and expressionless. After a moment she'd speak up once again.

You look familiar.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)21:50.

>> No.2002776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530410492199.png -(541.5 KiB, 650x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554539

>>2002774
Hah! I'd have to call you a cheater if you did that.

Water magic... I should have figured. So we're opposites in that regard. I'd be at a disadvantage if I ever went up against a hot guy like him... Wait, what am I thinking?!

She shakes her head

Ugh, this place is getting to my head

>> No.2002777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530410496857.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36888

>>2002775
Really? I do?
...Well, hurry up and tell me, I want to know!
Illya says, completely ignoring the "annoying" comment
Do I remind you of a close friend? Oh, or perhaps a dependable older sister!
Yeah, as if anything she's said and done so far comes off as "dependable"
Or maybe a lover~ But if that's it then sorry! You aren't really my type~

>> No.2002778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530410695530.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67263

>>2002776
You wouldn't have been able to tell.
he said, raising a hand out of the water
But I don't mind saying because I wouldn't cheat you Ancer! If you were better against me I'd only have a new goal to hit.
he doesn't notice her headshake as anything more than that

>> No.2002779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530412272031.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 220x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23488

>>2002777
Ciel frowns at some point during Illya's curious questioning. Were one of those on the mark? It's a mystery

A girl I knew a long time ago. You look similar, but she was only an acquaintance...

Unfortunately it was none of those. Ciel met stick's Illya when he still posted. So what we have now is a good opportunity for a less anti-social experience! ...maybe

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)22:31.

>> No.2002780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530412561000.png -(585.7 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599730

>>2002778
She smiles

I know you wouldn't, or else you wouldn't have told me in the first place.

She suddenly looks more suspiscious of him

Or maybe you just wanted me to lower my guard since I wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

I wonder about that

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)22:36.

>> No.2002781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530412875755.png -(830.9 KiB, 1000x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
850887

>>2002779
Well, if she was only an acquaintance then clearly we'll have to become friends!
Illya then states, acting like that is a completely logical conclusion to make
Because I am determined to outdo anything that possible doppelgangers can do...It is my duty, being as perfectly perfect as I am!
The small albino even doing a cute little spin and striking an equally cutesy pose with a wink after saying that
...An observant onlooker could possibly realize that Illya is acting in such an oddball way in an attempt to earn a smile or even a laugh from Ciel

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)22:41.

>> No.2002782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530413613018.png -(185.1 KiB, 600x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189589

>>2002781
Unfortunately for Illya, at Ciel's disposal is the most ultimate power. A power so great it is only spoken about in legends. The power of a fantastic poker face.

Friends...

She says without a change in expression. This girl was good.

I have no need for those. In the end they only end up abandoning you...

>> No.2002783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530414009012.jpg -(168.8 KiB, 837x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172862

>>2002782
Then those people can hardly be called true friends if they do that to you, now can they?
...Although I did hear how this place used to spirit people away at random, so sometimes people just don't have a choice in the matter.
Illya observes as her smile becomes slightly less cheerful, with a sad sort of tinge to it
But then she perks back up again as she says
Anyway, my name is Illyasviel von Einzbern! Although you can just call me Illya for short, everyone else I know does after all.

>> No.2002784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530415503727.jpg -(72.8 KiB, 600x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74590

>>2002783
Ciel takes note of that smile. But only a note

Illyasviel von Einzbern...

She parrots the name back to herself. Was she royalty? To Ciel it sounded like the name of a princess or a noble.

People only pretend to be your friends. But in the end, they only care about themselves. They lie and act nice to win you over and once there is nothing more you can offer, discard you like trash. Can you ever really know who your true friends are, Illyasviel?

They arent familiar with each other and because of that, Ciel decides to call her by her full name instead.

>> No.2002785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530416105564.jpg -(743.2 KiB, 2543x3539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
761010

>>2002784
....
Illya soon finds herself relating with Ciel, or at least the words that Ciel is saying, in a very personal way
And as such her cheerful goofball act drops, as she becomes far more serious and mature in nature
No, you can never know for sure whether or not someone is being sincere with you. Everyone has their own agenda and desires, and more often than not even the kindest of people are only kind because they get something out of it, one way or another.
Then with a shrug and a contemplative sort of smile she adds
It's human nature, so it can be argued that truly selfless people have something wrong with them.

Last edited 18/06/30(Sat)23:35.

>> No.2002786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530418052342.png -(174.0 KiB, 600x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178196

>>2002785
Mm...

She tilts her head down in agreement. That and her change in demeanor struck something in Ciel. Although they may or may not be similar, it was enough that Illya understood her. A little at least. She couldn't help but be a bit curious

Then why be friends? Even if you're just using each other... to be thrown away in the end... What's the point?

>> No.2002787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530418518489.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1748x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1345526

>>2002786
Because it is also human nature to yearn for the company of others, even if there is a risk of being hurt or betrayed.
Illya continues to explain, soon smiling warmly at Ciel as she says
I don't know who betrayed you and left you feeling abandoned and tossed away like trash, but I do know how it feels. And I also know how cold and lonely it feels to lack a single person in your life that you can call a friend.

>> No.2002788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530419408363.jpg -(31.7 KiB, 600x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32457

>>2002787
...

Ciel stares off into space into silence, unsure about how to feel about all this. Before her was a girl who seemed to know what she's going through to some degree, but how can she be so sure of Illya's intentions? She continues to stare off for a few moments before finally speaking up.

Ciel.

>> No.2002789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530419808459.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 740x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100770

>>2002788
And then just like that Illya returns to her previously cheerful self, smiling brightly as she goes
Oh~ Ciel! That's French, isn't it? And it means...
...Mm! "Heaven" or "Sky", right?
Then with some rapid blinking, as if she realized something, the small albino lets out a giggle and says
Of course that is assuming that you come from Earth, which knowing this place is about a 50/50 chance.

>> No.2002790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530420443419.jpg -(17.1 KiB, 169x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17480

>>2002789
...?

Ciel headtilts. French? She's so lost you can almost physically see a question mark floating above her head. At least she now knows that her name has meaning in some foreign land!

My Mom is the only one who'd know

Either way, congratulations, Illya! You got a name out of her!

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)00:47.

>> No.2002791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530420981632.jpg -(273.0 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279590

>>2002790
Ah, I see...
Illya knows better than to dig further into that, instead thinking for a moment or two before asking
Well then, Ciel, are you in a mood to have some ice cream? Because I was introduced to an excellent little parlor the other day and I'd love to take you there!
Because everyone likes ice cream, right?

>> No.2002792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530421462953.png -(187.6 KiB, 700x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192066

>>2002791
If that's what you want to do.

The look on her face showed that she had no desire to go with her nor was she completely against it. She didn't care either way. This girl might not let her decline so easily anyway...

>> No.2002793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530421656347.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 504x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138915

>>2002792
Excellent!
Illya then declares with a brief and pleased clap of her hands
I was slightly worried that you might refuse.
Then with all of that said and decided she turns to lead the way, clasping her hands behind her back as she glances back at Ciel and goes
C'mon! It's only a few blocks off in this direction.
And with that will begin to lead the way, a cheerful spring to her step

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)01:07.

>> No.2002794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530422187323.png -(191.0 KiB, 500x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195555

>>2002793
Would you have left me alone if I did?

She says as she follows behind

Don't get the wrong idea either. I may have gave you my name, but that does not make us friends.

Putting aside the fact that they're basically strangers to each other, given her attitude and thoughts on friendship and whatnot, certainly that was too much to ask. But it was a start.

>> No.2002795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530423069950.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1080x1871) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1576157

>>2002794
Probably not, so you saved the both of us a lot of time by going along with it from the get-go!
Illya points out in a matter-of-fact way as she leads the way through Aurora
And of course we're not, at this stage we are simply acquaintances. It takes more than an invitation for ice cream and some shared experiences of abandonment and loneliness to forge a proper friendship after all.
Then with that Illya spins around for a moment, walking backwards as she faces Ciel, as she continues to explain
Sure, that can form a foundation for a friendship, but if that is all there is then it's little better than licking each others wounds.
Then with that she turns back around so she can see where she is going properly, her final words being
So this is a start, but I'm more than determined to go all the way!

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)01:31.

>> No.2002796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530424268190.png -(243.3 KiB, 315x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249097

>>2002795
How persistent...

She half expected Illya to reconsider after Ciel said something like that, but she gave an understanding response. But there was still the question of why. Putting aside their possible similarities, where does this enthusiasm and determination for someone she barely knows come from? She wonders this as she follows along. It only added to her curiosity.

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)01:51.

>> No.2002797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530425107829.jpg -(219.8 KiB, 960x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225101

>>2002796
That's me! I am a firm believer in the benefits of being persistent and never giving up.
...After all, I wouldn't be alive if there wasn't any truth to it.
Then with that rather somber statement the duo soon arrive at their destination
A small but colorful ice cream parlor who's exterior is covered with signs and advertisements
Precisely the sort of place where one would take a kid for a frozen treat
Anyway, here we are!
Then with that quick announcement Illya leads the way inside, pushing open the glass door and almost skipping her way in

>> No.2002798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530426005760.png -(176.6 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180868

>>2002797
But things don't always work out that way, even if you keep on fighting

She think to herself. But she didnt want to ruin the mood so she didn't make it verbal. As the pair arrives Ciel takes a look around at her surroundings as she follows Illya.

Seems sort of childish...

Being only 14, she nearly fits the bill herself!

>> No.2002799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530426786789.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1194x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1081930

>>2002798
Mm...It sort of is, yes, but the ice cream is delicious so who cares?
...Oh! And it's my treat, so order anything you want!
What better way to spend your allowance money after all than on a possible future friend?
Then with that Illya approaches the front counter, smiling as she speaks to the android worker
Hey there! I'll have a strawberry sundae, and my companion here will have...
The little albino trailing off there as she glances to Ciel and waits for her to voice her choice

>> No.2002800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530427800379.png -(441.8 KiB, 700x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452424

>>2002799
Thanks...

She seems a bit hesitant at first, but Ciel looks at the menu, behind the counter, at the little displays they probably have, and even to see what the other customers are having to get an idea on what she should get. After a minute she'd finally point to one of their little advertisements. It was a simple bowl of vanilla icecream topped with chocolate and colorful sprinkles.

I want that one.

talk about childish...

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)02:50.

>> No.2002801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530479051157.png -(257.9 KiB, 1016x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264095
>Misty

Yep just you and me~

She'd grab of hold of her fairly tight as she takes the both of them for a spin and a tumble over the back of the couch which is very plush and comfortable. Druggie winds up being the one on her back leaving Misty with all the leverage!

>> No.2002802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530479797990.png -(80.0 KiB, 395x659) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81876

>>2002780
I'd assume you'd keep your guard up around here anyway.
he notes, pointing down the beach where more of the monstery girls are
Come on, I wouldn't do that!

>> No.2002803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530480136615.jpg -(524.7 KiB, 700x1396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537306

>>2002801
Wooo!
she falls over the couch with Mary, not letting her grip slip till they are going off their feet, to which she then lands on top of Mary, hands to each side of her as she looks down, giving a little smirk she then leans in to kiss her as one of those hands slips down to her replica pants, looking to loosen them

>> No.2002805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530480935624.jpg -(16.1 KiB, 136x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16512

>>2002802
It's hard to keep your guard up when you're in the middle of the ocean wearing a bathing suit.

>> No.2002806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530481246726.jpg -(287.4 KiB, 960x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294271

>>2002805
scratches his cheek
Ahh..True I guess, and that's why I mentioned, you look great.

He would mention he is pretty adaptive and aware even in the water, but it's a bit cheating given he's naval and Grand Chariot augments him in it too

>> No.2002807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530481621298.png -(31.5 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32215

>>2002803
She'll find the pants easy to remove she'll also find that she doesn't have to go much farther than that. Because due to her haste of getting in the outfit she had already chosen not to wear any underpants while Druggie would very eagerly return the kiss.

Oh man if Kanako walked in right now this would be pure bliss~

>> No.2002808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530481969132.png -(153.8 KiB, 387x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157511

>>2002807
Feeling Mary has completely forgone underwear, she smirks as she breaks off the kiss, a little saliva trail coming from their lips
Ooo, saving me the bother~
With that she slips her hand into the pants, using it to push them down a little and feel for her crotch

>> No.2002809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530483128007.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 364x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56902

>>2002808
Well I'd hate for anything to be too troublesome for you Misty~

She moans softly as Misty's fingers go to work and Druggie herself will move Misty's suspenders aside to lift up her shirt and start playing with her chest.

>> No.2002810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530483385637.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115354

>>2002809
A-Ah..
she pants a little as Mary removes those tighter suspenders and even helps by bringing her hands up to allow her top to come off, letting her breasts fall out, perhaps slightly more shapely from the monsterisation she has had, but not enough to be overly different, she presses her chest out to allow Mary to get a good handful as she slips her own hand back down to run her finger over Mary's slit, watching her expression with joy. Her energy flowing quite well now
Mmmm~

>> No.2002811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530486840761.jpg -(165.1 KiB, 900x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169039

>>2002810
Misty might find that Druggie is still very much just a regular ol' human. Mostly due to the "soul condom" Monarch fixes on her once every year or so. While Druggie understood the benefits of monsterization she also had no problem with who she was nor with aging or the natural order of things. She just lives for the happy times just like this with Misty's tits in her face and her moaning happily away as she grinds against Misty's fingertips.

>> No.2002812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530487019976.jpg -(84.5 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86537

>>2002811
She is only lightly trained in her abilities, but this sorta stuff isn't something she is good to sense yet. She doesn't really care either, she has a hot girl in front of her and her hands all over her
Mmm, you feel nice Mary... here, lets get yours out too!
she slips her other hand up to Mary's top, looking to slide it off so their breasts can come together, her nipples already quite stiff from the arousal, meanwhile her hand at Mary's slit starts to tease a finger between her folds
I'll have to have you around the gym a lot!

>> No.2002813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530487171588.jpg -(513.5 KiB, 1911x4096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525832
>>Life Like Texture

Poor Miyu, she tries to act like a good girl but in the end this place has gotten to her like it has with just about everyone else
...Do you really have to ask that question?
Is all Miyu says in response to the Wandroid's words, with a slight frown
As her hands go to Ruby's now exposed breasts, cupping them with her twelve year old hands as she starts to squeeze and pull on them
Like she's getting a feel for just how life like they really are

>> No.2002814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530487333509.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 455x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74036

>>2002813
Very life like. So life like, in fact, Miyu's molestations will be causing Ruby-chan to start moaning a little.
H-hey...This isn't funny...

>> No.2002815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530487643964.jpg -(718.4 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
735632

>>2002814
Rather than saying anything else, Miyu instead moves to push Ruby against one of the shed's walls while one of her hands slides down and slips beneath the impish Wandroid's skirt
Giving one of her thighs a quick squeeze before moving towards her crotch, rubbing and teasing her sex through the cloth of her panties
All the while, staring right into Ruby's eyes with a coolly determined look to her

>> No.2002816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530488836982.jpg -(175.4 KiB, 639x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179625

>>2002815
Nnnnnn~
Ruby will not really fight back, letting Miyu pretty much do as she pleases. It's not like she doesn't like it when someone's forceful with her.

>> No.2002817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530489173383.jpg -(589.3 KiB, 2048x3066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
603473

>>2002816
Ruby's reactions earn a curious tilt of Miyu's head as she goes
Strange...Considering your personality I assumed that you would prefer being the one in charge, but you're actually enjoying this, aren't you?
Then as if to emphasize her words, Miyu goes and slips her fingers beneath Ruby's panties
Teasing the Wandroid's synthetic clit for a moment before she pushes her fingers inside of the hole itself
Soon pumping them back and forth in a slow, testing, sort of pace

>> No.2002818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530489634496.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 640x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157031

>>2002817
S-So what? There's nothIIIIIIIIIIIING~♥
Well Tama made Ruby's body fairly sensitive, so Miyu's getting quite the reaction from Ruby. She'll be twitching and squirming as the WIsh Girl slowly works her fingers.

>> No.2002819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530490124331.png -(37.5 KiB, 251x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38386

>>2002693
Yes... Yes I suppose it'd be a nice surprise wouldn't it~?

I might be able to weasel my way to getting more things out of him... The more I can pump into Fume the sooner I can make games forever.

Fume being her secret project of a PC gaming platform that's totally not Steam.

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)20:08.

>> No.2002820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530490538872.png -(310.1 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317541

>>2002819
Vanel smiled and slowly began teasing and molesting the girl more since it's clear she didn't mind.
Yes besides we'll need to make sure that mistress knows that she'll have to share and that she won't be pushing us around if she knows what's good for her...
Clearly Vanel's slightly territorial...

And surprised AUA doesn't have their version yet.

>> No.2002821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530490720830.jpg -(332.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340458

>>2002818
...Oh well. That suits me just fine.
Miyu then states as she continues to work at Ruby with her hands and fingers
The black haired girl even leaning in to give the side of the Wandroid's neck some affectionate kisses and nibbles!
...Illya really has trained her well

>> No.2002822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491196530.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 518x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159814

>>2002821
J-Jeez. For someone so worried about it, you're really into being lewd...
Ruby is trying to tease Miyu some more, but with the dark haired girl working her over, the wandroid will devolve into soft moans. She's enjoying herself and she doesn't really care if Miyu knows that.

>> No.2002823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491528107.png -(39.7 KiB, 265x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40684

>>2002820
Ha! I don't even care for that. I just wanna see her get fucked until she's cross eyed~

Kai really has a thing for that. She continues purring away she might not have much in the way of features yet but her rear is quite plump.

Y'know you're lucky I'm so lazy otherwise I would continue on...

All that 'cream' made her wanna nap.

>> No.2002824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491623084.jpg -(58.4 KiB, 475x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59805

>>2002812
Druggie giggles in delight as her tits are freed from the shirt.

I'd totally love to go in your gym one day and give your girls a few lessons~

She bites her lower lip anticipating her fingers to continue doing more.

I'll bring in my friend Taffy and we'll make it a party~!

Her legs are already wrapping around Misty and she holds her fairly tight but this is mostly to smack her ass again. Again and Again. She doesn't really notice that they left the front door open or that there was a little pair of footsteps that came through the door. But with how loud those spankings are, do either of them really notice?

>> No.2002825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491674181.png -(405.0 KiB, 550x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414706

>>2002800
Oh~ That looks pretty nice too, so maybe we could share!
Illya suggests before turning back to the android worker and saying
So there you go...Now don't keep us waiting for too long, okay?
The little albino soon getting out the cash to pay for the ice cream dishes as the worker shuffles around preparing them

>> No.2002826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491969380.png -(431.9 KiB, 800x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442287

>>2002824
AHhh~!
she yelps out as her ass is spanked, having pushed down her pants now
Yeah, bring more over and we'll have a good little party with the pool open to us~
She starts to pump her finger into Mary gently as she leans in to kiss her again, completely unaware to any footsteps, after all why would she be bothered to listen for such things right now?

>> No.2002827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491975912.jpg -(212.2 KiB, 800x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217339

>>2002822
Rather than saying anything or otherwise falling for Ruby's teasing, Miyu decides to just shut the Wandroid up as she goes for a kiss!
Making soft little sounds into the pinku's mouth as she starts to forcefully make out with her, pressing her smaller body firmly against Ruby's curvier figure as her hands begin to wander around randomly

>> No.2002828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530491996500.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 522x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26314

>>2002806
...

This comment earns a stare from her. A very annoyed stare. How dare he check her out! Really though she's just embarrassed and not used to compliments and tsundere and her cheeks are red

Well whatever, I'm not worried about it right now

>> No.2002829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530492265939.jpg -(131.5 KiB, 450x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134687

>>2002828
Not used to dealing with a tsun he isn't used to, he looks away as she starts to show too much sign of tsun-stare, definately finding her attractive though!
H-Hehe, yeah, you'll be fine out the way here..
Incidently, Wave chose a spot away from the others to leave his stuff where he could see it
Course, you shouldn't want to worry about anything here. I haven't actually been forced to fight at all in a long time..last time I did was at the Arena a long while ago. Everything else is peace and pleasure.

>> No.2002830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530492385021.png -(198.1 KiB, 600x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202898

>>2002825
She seems somewhat uncomfortable, watching Illya pull out that money and doing something nice for her, but she keeps quiet about that

I can try yours too...?

>> No.2002831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530492508791.jpg -(203.8 KiB, 723x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208684

>>2002827
Will the kiss shuts Ruby right up as the wandroid wraps her arms around Miyu, sliding her hands down to give the girl loli's rear a bit of a squeeze.

>> No.2002832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530492690721.png -(346.6 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354928

>>2002823
I guess that too, it would loosen her up.
The fox just kept right on going, squeezing that firm rear even as her fingers began thrusting into the cat's sex slowly and gently... she looked pretty content with trying to make the Gamer kitty 'meow' herself.
Hey I don't mind sitting like this for awhile, not like I have anything better to do at the moment.

>> No.2002833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530493079799.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 740x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100770

>>2002830
Of course! It wouldn't be fair if I didn't let you have any after all.
Illya replies with her usual bright smile, and it won't be much longer until the two ice cream bowls are ready
Illya taking them both and handing Ciel's over to her as she says
Alright, now lets find ourselves a table!
The little albino marching off like it's the most important mission in the world

>> No.2002834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530493146355.png -(106.2 KiB, 187x187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108718

>>2002829
So my knight in shining armor happened to admit he's out of practice. That's reassurring... Not that I couldn't handle myself, even out here

>> No.2002835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530493310355.png -(84.6 KiB, 308x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86611

>>2002834
I'm not out of practice! I do keep myself fit with training, not out of shape at all.
he certainly does look it, quite well toned
I've just not had any reason to get into a "real" fight, everyone gets around so peaceful. Although they do fight with energy those demons, lewdly.
he remembers a certain...succubus

>> No.2002836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530493379743.jpg -(284.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291488

>>2002831
And so the duo will make out for several long moments, Miyu's tongue wrestling with Ruby's as the two of them toy with each other's bodies
But it won't be long until Miyu breaks it off, blinking slowly as she stares into Ruby's eyes and says
...Turn around and brace yourself against the wall.
Her tone firm and expecting obedience

>> No.2002837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530493612169.png -(60.1 KiB, 249x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61542

>>2002833
Thank you...

Ciel takes her ice cream from Illya and follows her to a seat, staring at her icecream the whole way there. On the surface, she had the same old dull expression on her face but if one were to look close enough... she's totally drooling over it!

>> No.2002838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530494182018.png -(17.0 KiB, 232x263) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17431

>>2002826
Then they wont notice this little shit witnessing the whole thing as it goes along the hot wet sloppy mess of a time that Druggie and Misty would have on that couch. All the slurping, licking, grinding, kissing, and she may have even brought out a few toys. And poor little Caitlin just couldn't look away.

Hey Caitlin...!

A weary druggie will finally greet the child who just witnessed a yuri manga before her eyes.

>> No.2002839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530494185007.png -(226.8 KiB, 600x614) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232217

>>2002835
If it's so peaceful then we should have nothing to worry about to begin with

She states, not that she didn't believe there wasn't any danger though

Still its surprising how not a lot of "bad" things go on around here...

As far as we know

>> No.2002840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530494221962.jpg -(366.2 KiB, 600x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375023

>>2002837
Meanwhile, Illya takes a spoonful of her strawberry sundae and plops it onto her mouth
The small albino letting out a relieved sort of sigh once she has swallowed it, before saying
I swear, frozen treats like this are a miracle to have during this awful summer heat.

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)21:17.

>> No.2002841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530494265801.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 209x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20652

>>2002832
Good~

She's still very much like a little kid as she nestles on her chest and makes herself more comfortable. But she just can't help but work her hips to Vanel's motions.

>> No.2002842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530494277277.png -(45.1 KiB, 323x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46228

>>2002839
It's just the culture here, everyone just rather pleasure and enjoy things like sex rather than get into conflicts...of course I haven't been to Erythia but up here, everything is fine.
he shrugs
It's better than where I was from..

>> No.2002843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530494391841.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>2002838
A-Ah...uh oh..we've been caught..
she said, her new nature not really making her too bothered except slight embaressment at her nude body with Mary's

>> No.2002844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530495341527.png -(190.9 KiB, 500x619) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195469

>>2002841
Mmmm yeah besides I'll need a lot of practice for my own when she comes...
The fox admitted, she's still not sure how their girl will act, hopefully better behaved....
Mmm nice bed too.
She'd admit as she laid back on it, forcing the girl deeper onto her lap and cuddling her like a giant stuffed toy even as she enjoyed forcing the cat's hips to buck against her intruding digits.
Be glad when his ship is ready though... I want to see space, who knows what we can find out there.
Just imagine what vidya games other planets could have.

>> No.2002845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530495344823.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 658x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131816

>>2002840
I wouldn't know. I can't remember the taste of ice cream...

She takes a spoonfool herself although she has a different reaction. After swalling down the delicious treat, she makes a pained expression and tightly shuts her eyes!

>> No.2002846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530495511423.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 640x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157031

>>2002836
Ahhh...
Ruby will pout a little as she stares at Miyu for a moment before she does as she's told, turning around and bracing herself against the wall of the shed.

>> No.2002847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530495742000.png -(129.8 KiB, 187x187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132918

>>2002842
Naa--

Ancer is taken about

Se-- Out of all the examples you could have used, you chose "that"? C, Certainly there's a lot of other activities you could have said!

I bet this guy's a pervert too. At least it seems like he has self control.

Well whatever, what people do in their private lives isn't any of my business anyway.

Even if they don't make it "private" a lot of the time.... not like I spend a lot of my time in town either way

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)21:42.

>> No.2002848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530495823898.jpg -(295.1 KiB, 832x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302190

>>2002845
Mm, to tell the truth I never had any before coming to this place myself, so it's still a fresh and new experience for me.
Illya explains as she goes to take another spoonful, but then she notices Ciel's pained expression
Ah...! Did you eat it too quickly? Because it can sometimes give you an uncomfortable sensation if you do.

>> No.2002849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530496012901.jpg -(233.7 KiB, 500x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239312

>>2002846
Nodding in a satisfied way, Miyu then says
Good girl.
Before moving to pull down Ruby's skirt and panties in one swift motion!
Leaving them bunched up around the Wandroid's ankles like cloth ropes

>> No.2002850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530496127683.jpg -(479.4 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
490879

>>2002847
It IS the most popular thing here since the monster culture arrived. Why hide it? Not like they try even bother trying..
Funny she thought that, Wave doesn't feel much embarrassment saying that since it IS normal here

>> No.2002851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530496519489.png -(27.2 KiB, 165x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27811

>>2002848
Once the sensation goes away she looks at Illya with a twinkle in her eye.

It's good, so it's fine.

She says as she takes another bite. And it happens again! Despite this, even though it doesn't show in her face, you can tell she enjoys it

>> No.2002852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530496705735.png -(956.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
979659

>>2002851
...Mm...
Illya remains concerned for a moment or two longer, but she picks up on how Ciel seems to be enjoying her ice cream despite the repeated brainfreeze
And so smiling once again she goes
Great! In that case go ahead and have a taste from my bowl.
The little albino leaning forward and extending her spoonful of strawberry delight towards the other girl

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)21:58.

>> No.2002853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530496941036.png -(541.5 KiB, 650x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554539

>>2002850
Still, you shouldn't just casually blurt it out! A girl's got to mentally prepare for topics like that...

Ancer so vanilla and inexperienced

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)22:02.

>> No.2002854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530497113545.jpg -(175.4 KiB, 639x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179625

>>2002849
J-jeez...this is embarrassing...
Despite the wand's protests, Ruby will wiggle her rear in Miyu's general direction, trying to entice her so do what she will. Ruby is always and forever a pervert.

>> No.2002855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530497214503.jpg -(389.7 KiB, 1280x1425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399047

>>2002853
It's so obvious and why even with his energy Wave's concerned nature picks up
You've got a lot to get used to here Ancer. There's much more colourful words and thoughts out there, and...
he shakes his head

>> No.2002856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530498022418.png -(227.6 KiB, 800x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233054

>>2002855
As I said, it's not any of my business anyway. But some decency would be nice...

She says with a sigh

>> No.2002857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530498139456.jpg -(595.3 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609543

>>2002856
Sorry...I guess I am being blunt but less surprises the better, especially ones that could get you into trouble.

Decency in our sense is rare now.

>> No.2002858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530498197399.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1890648

>>2002854
But you're enjoying it, aren't you?
Miyu points out as, after a moment of staring at Ruby's well crafted behind, she goes and takes a firm hold of its cheeks with both hands
Once again squeezing and pulling the synthetic flesh as if testing it
I don't know what happened to make you such a "bottom", but all things considered I'm not going to complain.

>> No.2002859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530498623921.png -(82.6 KiB, 199x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84629

>>2002852
Oh woops! Completely missed this. She looks at Illya's spoon. No qualms here about eating after others. She gobbles down the spoonful of ice cream without a second thought

Mmm...

What's this? You can even see a tiny little smile forming! Illya's was good too!

>> No.2002860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530498742431.jpg -(806.4 KiB, 1404x1787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825766

>>2002858
Ah...well you know...things...
Miyu will continue to enjoy the lifelike texture as RUby moans softly. She's almost cursing Tama for making this body too good at feeling pleasure.

>> No.2002861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530498954608.jpg -(331.9 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339897

>>2002843
Caitlin: Hi...

TCC: Been there long?

Caitlin nods.

TCC: Well hows about some ice cream and I can introduce you this gym leader here~?

Caitlin: Uhhh... Sure?

Caitlin felt awkward she just witnessed her aunt having a steaming romp and she's just playing it off.

I know you're probably all confused kiddo but I'll help explain it to you. Wanna tag along there Misty?

light titty flick.

>> No.2002862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530499076842.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124368

>>2002861
MMm.... she waves to Cait

I don't mind Mary Eee! she shivers at the titty flick
You keep it here? It would be a pain to dress again..

>> No.2002863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530499224424.png -(544.8 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557883

>>2002859
Hehe~ It's pretty good, isn't it?
Illya says with a bright and proud look to her when she catches that ghost of a smile on Ciel's face
...And now it's my turn!
Then with her spoon already hovering near Ciel's side of the table, Illya dives it downwards to take a scoop of the other girl's ice cream!
Quickly plopping her creamy loot into her mouth with a satisfied "Mm!" sound

>> No.2002864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530499271592.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 700x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170925

>>2002857
It's definitely hard to get used to, but I don't spend a lot of time in town so it's okay for now.

she claps her hands together

Anyway, I'm tired of this sort of topic about the dangers of this place and what not. Let's put it aside and enjoy the day!

>> No.2002865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530499451131.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 509x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64174

>>2002864
he nods
Sure! We're safe out here.
he hopes she'll be ok, but that's just his nature
Come on, lets go stretch our legs and get the water all around us.
he starts to shuffle forward to the water, stretching ready to go!

>> No.2002866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530499530086.jpg -(133.8 KiB, 600x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137035

>>2002860
Right, "things"...
Is all Miyu says to that as, after fondling Ruby's ass for a little longer, she gets down on her knees and...
...Moves her face in close to begin licking at the Wandroid's synthetic womanhood!
Grinding the length of her tongue against the slit and occasionally teasing the clit while she rubs and squeezes Ruby's thighs and ass with her hands

>> No.2002867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530499781258.jpg -(203.8 KiB, 723x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208684

>>2002866
Ahhhhh~!
Ruby let's out a little yelp as Miyu starts to use her mouth, her sex becoming more and more wet as she slowly starts to grind her hips against Miyu's face.

>> No.2002868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530500352541.jpg -(718.4 KiB, 2480x3508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
735632

>>2002867
Unfortunately for Ruby, Miyu has no intention whatsoever to get the Wandroid off with her mouth and tongue alone
The black haired girl standing back up just as Ruby really begins to get into it, giving her ass a quick slap as she says
If you beg hard enough then I might just give "it" to you.
Ruby no doubt knowing full well what Miyu means by "it" from all the times she's spied on the girls

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)22:59.

>> No.2002869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530501390195.jpg -(125.6 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128638

>>2002863
And thus, Illya was met with a mighty backhand. How dare sh--

I'm happy I came here...

She says, watching Illya happily sample her ice cream. She also takes this time to think before coming to decision about something!

You picked the better flavor

nodnod

>> No.2002870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530501588300.jpg -(175.4 KiB, 639x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179625

>>2002868
The Wand lets out a small yelp as her ass is smacked, causing her to look back at Miyu with a pout. She'll start to shake her rear at the drak hair girl again, eager to continue.
H-hey! D-Don't just tease me like that. H-hurry up!

>> No.2002871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530501636328.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42073

>>2002865
Ancer stands there for a moment and watches him walk further out. Hesistant to move any further

Spoke too soon... Okay Ancer, you're only up to your waist, a little deeper won't hurt you.

...R-Right!

>> No.2002872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530501984789.jpg -(474.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486183

>>2002869
And I'm happy to have been of service!
Illya returns after having sampled Ciel's bowl, then frowning in thought when the other girl voices her opinion on the dishes she goes
Do you really think so? In that case...
And with that she goes to swap their bowls, nodding once the deed is done and saying
There! I think I like yours better anyway.

>> No.2002873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530502385643.jpg -(108.6 KiB, 675x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111160

>>2002870
Right, right...
Is all Miyu says with an almost rueful shake of her head
Then not even bothering to undress, merely pushing her panties aside to make room, she whips up her now all too familiar transmutation spell
Growing herself a perky pink member, and with her lewd spell done she presses up against Ruby's back and reaches around to squeeze and fondle her breasts
Letting out a soft murmur as she lines herself up and grinds her temporary cock against the Wandroid's wet slit

Last edited 18/07/01(Sun)23:33.

>> No.2002874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530503117821.jpg -(524.0 KiB, 963x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536538

>>2002873
Nnnn~ P-please...Please hurry...I want it...
Ruby's gone from pouting to pleading. She'll rub herself against the thing Miyu has, trying her best to get it to slip inside of her. She's horny now, dammit.

>> No.2002875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530503214094.png -(1.1 MiB, 750x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1109671

>>2002872
Ah... if you're sure...

She wonders whether Illya did that just to be nice or not before digging in. Well, it's not like they weren't already sharing

This one wasn't your favorite?

>> No.2002876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530503681221.jpg -(472.9 KiB, 1024x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484299

>>2002874
Miyu moves herself in a way that keeps Ruby from slipping her cock inside until Miyu herself is good and ready
And when the time finally comes, she thrusts forward with a quick and hard motion
Giving the Wandroid's breasts an especially hard squeeze, even pinching and twisting the nipples, as she starts to hump against her
Miyu letting out soft sounds of pleasure as her crotch slaps against Ruby

>> No.2002877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530503931481.jpg -(2.5 MiB, 2400x3200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2608462

>>2002875
Honestly? I haven't tried enough of them yet to decide which is my absolute favorite.
Illya explains between mouthfuls of ice cream
And even if I do I'm not entirely sure if I can make that sort of decision! They have all been wonderful in their own different ways so far.

>> No.2002878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530504497731.jpg -(203.8 KiB, 723x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208684

>>2002876
Nnnn~♥
Well Ruby finally got what she wanted! She'll enjoy the feeling of Miyu plowing her for a few moments before she starts to push back, moving her hips in sync with the Wish Girl's movements. Even Miyu being rough with her breasts is enjoyable as her moans start to get louder and louder.

>> No.2002879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530505456000.jpg -(20.3 KiB, 171x234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20795

>>2002877
She looks at Illya with interest, now curious about all the other different flavors that are just waiting to be tasted and wonders if she'll get to taste any more. It wasn't as if she never had ice cream before, but that was long ago.

The fruity once are sweet. They're definitely the best

Or so she figures anyway. She's only tried strawberry and figures other fruity flavors are just as good!

Last edited 18/07/02(Mon)00:24.

>> No.2002880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530505480924.jpg -(589.3 KiB, 2048x3066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
603473

>>2002878
And so it will continue for quite awhile, Miyu's breathing becoming hot and heavy from arousal as she continues to plow the Wandroid from behind
The black haired girl even taking the time to occasionally nibble on Ruby's ears as their bodies move together to their passionate and lewd display
But all things must come to an end, and eventually Miyu will let out a low and long moan as she slams harder into Ruby and begins to cum
Squirting her magical seed into the lusty synthetic as she gives her hips several more final thrusts

>> No.2002881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530505796509.jpg -(215.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220796

>>2002879
Mm! If you're fond of fruity flavors then you'll need to give orange and cherry a try sometime as well.
...Oh, and raspberry! Specifically the type where they mix in swirls of flavored syrup into vanilla ice cream.
Illya cheerfully explains, before she busies herself with consuming what is left of Ciel's erstwhile bowl
The small albino making an effort to scrape the bottom of the bowl and even the sides of melted ice cream

>> No.2002882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530506579823.jpg -(175.4 KiB, 639x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179625

>>2002880
Ahhhhhhhhhh~♥
Ruby will reach her climax around the same time, her whole body stiffening up as her tongue starts to hang out of her mouth. Her insides squeezing down on Miyu's shaft as she feels that hot seed shooting into her synthetic body. This has been a good day for the wand sexbot.

>> No.2002883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530506956939.jpg -(212.2 KiB, 800x1130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217339

>>2002882
And so Miyu remains where she is, leaning against Ruby for support as she gradually catches her breath
...
....
.....
I guess that was alright.
She then finally delivers with a deadpan tone and expression

>> No.2002884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530507075091.jpg -(22.9 KiB, 220x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23488

>>2002881
Mm...

Ciel nods. Once again, she has a hungry sort of look in her eyes or at least as much as a stoic person like her can show anyway. Listening to Illya talk about all the fruity flavors was too much.

Really... Thank you, Illyasviel. Enjoying ice cream with someone... was nice.

She says, playing with the last spoonful of ice cream in her bowl before taking the last bite.

>> No.2002885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530507255180.jpg -(115.6 KiB, 639x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118384

>>2002883
Nnnn...You're meany...
Ruby would do more to pout at Miyu, but right now she's too tired to actually care. She'll simply keep herself propped up, holding the two of them up for now.

>> No.2002886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530507470060.png -(380.8 KiB, 676x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389982

>>2002884
Hehe~ I'm just happy to spend time with someone who is closer to my age.
Illya retorts as, finished with her ice cream, she places the spoon inside of the bowl and leans back in her seat
...Just about everyone else I know is either younger or older than me. It can really make a girl feel out of place!

>> No.2002887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530507974624.jpg -(233.7 KiB, 500x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239312

>>2002885
Don't act like you didn't have it coming.
Miyu retorts as she finally pulls out of Ruby with a soft grunt, her transmutated cock shrinking away until she is back to being a (mostly) normal girl

>> No.2002888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530508092285.jpg -(17.1 KiB, 169x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17480

>>2002886
How old are you?

Ciel asks with a curious tilt of her head

>> No.2002889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530508359295.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 640x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157031

>>2002887
Hmph...
RUby will look away from Miyu with a pout. She'll also let out a moan as the Not!Archer pulls out and her seed starts to run down her leg.
J-jeez. If I didn't know better I swear you were trying to knock me up.

>> No.2002890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530508495942.jpg -(201.6 KiB, 800x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206417

>>2002888
Hey now! Don't you know that it's rude to ask a lady her age?
Illya retorts with a brief sticking out of her tongue, but then she shrugs and says
...But alright, since you asked I might as well tell you. After all it's not like people ask me that question very often, which is a little odd but it is what it is.
Then after a brief pause, as if wondering if she should really reveal it, the little albino finally answers
As of now I am eighteen years of age.

>> No.2002891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530509031969.jpg -(472.9 KiB, 1024x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484299

>>2002889
Those words earn a frowny pout from Miyu as she says
I'm far to young to be having children, and even if I were it would be...
...W-Well, with Illya first.
And with that admission Miyu blushes and turns away

>> No.2002892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530509289000.jpg -(41.9 KiB, 600x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42928

>>2002890
Oh...

Maybe she shouldn't have asked? Is her initial thought. Feeling a bit awkward for asking something rude, but also not seeing why. Her reveal also came as a bit of a surprise. She initially wondered which one of them was older, but didnt expect that much of an age gap.

I'm 14. Sorry if its disappointing.

Last edited 18/07/02(Mon)01:28.

>> No.2002893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530509355409.jpg -(213.2 KiB, 725x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218327

>>2002891
Hehehe~
The Wandroid will finallyt stand up, stretching and showing that she's not any worse for wear.
Well it's not like I can get pregnant anyway

>> No.2002894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530509518272.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 740x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100770

>>2002892
Oh no, it all works out! Because mentally I'm like a cross between my chronological age and my physical age, so when you do all of the maths I come out as being fourteen or fifteen years old!
Illya then insists, flashing Ciel a cheerful thumbs up as she adds
Trust me, math is never wrong!

>> No.2002895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530509947232.jpg -(219.1 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224395

>>2002893
Yet. Knowing this place I'm sure they have artificial wombs and eggs that can be installed inside of androids.
Miyu says with a small frown as she begins to return to her "normal" self, glancing down as she begins to straighten out her outfit

>> No.2002896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530510102442.jpg -(806.4 KiB, 1404x1787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825766

>>2002895
Probably~! But I'm not interesting in that kind of stuff. I'd rather just have fun.
It seems Ruby's not being submissive anymore.

Last edited 18/07/02(Mon)01:41.

>> No.2002897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530510238883.png -(432.7 KiB, 978x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443102

>>2002896
And Miyu isn't really interested in pursuing the subject either, so she just shrugs and heads for the shed door
Anyway, I should get started on dinner, so...

>> No.2002898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530510535055.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 518x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159814

>>2002897
Maybe maybe but first...
Ruby will glide on over to Miyu, still naked, and plants a kiss on her lips.
You should get cleaned up.

>> No.2002899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530510755679.png -(787.1 KiB, 749x1137) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805972

>>2002898
...!
That sudden kisses takes Miyu by surprise, the girl blinking rapidly, before she goes
R-Right...So a quick shower first.

>> No.2002900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530511492826.jpg -(524.0 KiB, 963x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536538

>>2002899
She's so cute. Maybe I should dom her next time~
Poor Miyu. She's got a lot to handle in the house now. Such is the life of being the "man" of the house and all.
That's right. I promise I won't bust in on you so you can get dinner done.

>> No.2002901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530511659923.jpg -(369.0 KiB, 850x1153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377809

>>2002900
Such is her lot in life now
...Good. Because housework is the one thing I insist on doing around here.
Miyu states plainly, because she knows that if she takes too long Illya's Tama instincts will kick in and she'll try to make dinner instead
...Anyway, I think this is a good point to fade for the night

>> No.2002902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530511910463.jpg -(25.8 KiB, 231x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26369

>>2002894
And there's the question marks again! She doesn't really get it, but decides to accept Illya's logic as true.

How strange...

Okay not completely

But it doesn't matter. Age doesn't matter to me.

>> No.2002903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530512369097.png -(995.9 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1019816

>>2002902
Nodding in agreement, Illya then says
Nor does it for me! I mean, I do like to push my status as a "Big Sister" onto the younger girls I know, but I'm never entirely serious about it and I mostly do it just to tease them.
...In a good natured way, of course! Teasing is one of the ways I show that I like someone.

>> No.2002904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530513494612.png -(191.2 KiB, 288x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195792

>>2002903
But are you a big sister?

She doesn't really get it. What type of person would feel teased by being treated like a little sister? She wonders this after asking her question

>> No.2002905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530513751832.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 608x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111640

>>2002904
Mm...
Posed with that question, Illya's expression becomes a little sad as she replies
It's a little complicated, but I do have an adopted brother who is a year younger than me.
Yeah, a "little" complicated is quite the understatement indeed
...But he isn't here in this place. And I've always thought that it might be nice to have a younger sister.
Which is why she insists on treating her Prisma counterpart as one, much to the younger Illya's dismay

Last edited 18/07/02(Mon)02:42.

>> No.2002911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530520677839.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 209x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20652

>>2002844
Hopefully someone not as boring as my dad.

That'd be implying she'd get out of the ship in the first place. Besides she'd rather usurp the markets there anyways but Vanel doesn't need to know that.

>> No.2002929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1530580733231.png -(238.1 KiB, 900x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243830

>>2002911
Oh he's not that bad...
The fox said as she slowly played even more, hoping to drive the silly nerd cat to her limit, even as she wrapped her tail around her until she was cuddled up against her.

After all the things we did that night can't be done by someone boring...
If only I could remember it.
Either way looks like she was pretty happy to cuddle the cat awhile.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff