[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1529373033961.jpg -(103.7 KiB, 564x1251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106220 No.2001371   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2001373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529373427025.png -(535.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548463
>Wants to melt an Ice Queen

"Honestly...I could have walked fine on my own. It's just a broken arm."

She says, looking to the side and slightly blushing. But she is grateful for his help, she wouldn't of made it out of that alive or worse, if she had gone on her own

And then they arrive on base. Weiss looks around for any signs of Yang and/or Iowa, but doesn't see them

"You can let me down now Nora. Mm, I can walk from here. Let's hurry, I also want to make sure they're fine."

They get looks of concern from the staff. Some will walk up to them, telling them that they ought to go to the infirmary. But Weiss is adamant about reporting her findings to Colette and to ask that they send out a search party for Yang and Iowa. Weiss has a feeling that 3 certain blonds are likely just as worried as she is

>> No.2001375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529373916986.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>2001373
And he'd let go of her, letting her walk on her own as he followed close behind. Knowing well enough that he can't really stop her right now.

Maybe infirmary. After report.

He would suggest to her, mostly wanting her to go to the infirmary already.

>> No.2001376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529374483286.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 850x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123955

>>2001375
"....."

Weiss looks rather impatient now, why does everyone keep insisting she not report to the admiral first?

"I'm fine! I'm going to call the admiral. Make my report, and ask her to have people look for my friends! And nobody is going to stop me!"

"Warpsite and the little ones are likely worried sick..."

And she heads towards the nearest telephone and calls Colette's private line; should she have one

>> No.2001378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529374954294.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50919
>>Ancer

he shakes his head
It will in time, it's just a mild dose of the energy, but it never goes away. You'll start feeling it stronger if you stay around. If you get too much of it at once you might change.

>> No.2001379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529374957144.jpg -(322.7 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330482

>>2001376
MEANWHILE AT THE DRAGON MANSION, IN A DRAGON'S HOME OFFICE...

Hm? A call from base?

Quickly answering the phone.

Yes, this is Colette.

>> No.2001380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529375137130.jpg -(227.5 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232994

>>2001379
And so Weiss went into great detail concerning her findings and the battle she and Nora were in. She also stresses a great deal that if Yang and Iowa haven't reported in that if she can spare a few for a search party

And sure enough; they have not reported in yet

>> No.2001381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529376287847.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1200x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1171984

>>2001380
Weiss would probably hear the sound of the phone being dropped and a lot of rummaging around when she said that Iowa and Yang haven't reported in after such an event. Soon followed up with the sounds of a window opening along with the phone picking up a gust of wind going by.

Jeanne probably went in there to hang up the phone for her.

And the two would soon hear the sound of Colette's arrival, being louder than usual. Calling out that she required several groups to be formed to act as search parties.

And meanwhile back where the dragon and the ice queen were...

Should have said... Keep... Quiet...

And unfortunately, that was that for Nora. His exhaustion has finally caught up with his feral form, his hands would turn back to normal. His eyes glazed over and soon enough he'd just come crashing down.

>> No.2001382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529376658200.jpg -(114.2 KiB, 700x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116943

>>2001378
What about you? How have you changed because of it? To know so much... You've been around for a while, right?

She's genuinely curious now

>> No.2001383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529376776494.jpg -(129.1 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132195

>>2001381
"Nora!!"

Yelled Weiss with a highly concerned tone and look. She goes over to him and gently lifts his head with her good arm. She encased her broken arm in an ice cast, for the time being, the cold also numbing the pain well

"You went above and beyond today. I'm very proud of you."

She'd say, petting his head. She rests his head on her lap and continues petting him. She's fine like this for now, she isn't in that much pain anymore

And that's when several ship faeries come rushing in with first aid and such. And their wounds will be tended too

"Please update me on the search..."

"It's in the admiral's hands now."

>> No.2001384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529376803931.png -(195.8 KiB, 409x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200532

>>2001382
Yeah I've been around a good number of years here. Gotten quite a bit stronger as a result of the energy...and being a guy we don't change so drastically, because we have strong spirit energy.
He is a bit concerned with Ancer now as she doesn't know even this, he hopes she'll take it well

>> No.2001385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529377564788.png -(557.3 KiB, 700x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570705

>>2001384
Hah! You're quite cheeky, aren't you? Underestimating me because I'm a girl.

She maintains a serious and confident air

I may not look it but I'm actually pretty strong.

>> No.2001386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529377736829.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 300x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109862

>>2001385
H-Hey! Calm down, It's nothing like that, it's something to do with our energy make up, males produce a lot of spirit energy, while women don't when it comes to this place. That's why you see a lot of monster girls..many of them were human but gained monster features after their bodies were overrun with the corrupt energy, the strong spirit energy of a guy prevents that from taking over.
he is now very quiet speaking about this, waiting incase Ancer starts to show visible worry to calm her

>> No.2001387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529379283098.jpg -(562.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575531

>>2001386
She still maintains her confidence. She sees nothing to stress over.

But aren't you just assuming? I've known women who were twice as strong as any man. Some were born that way while some had to earn it, but either way, I've never heard something like that before.

She points a finger up as if to further expand and add another point

Also, don't forget; I'm not from around here. Not to say that you're wrong, but just something to keep in mind. Regardless, you've gave me something to be cautious about so thank you for that.

I'll have to keep an eye on my body for any changes. Not that I'm entirely worry free.... I mean, he could be right. Either way, as long as it doesn't interfere with my goals, I don't care what happens to my body

Last edited 18/06/18(Mon)23:34.

>> No.2001388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529379688493.jpg -(242.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248440

>>2001387
he frowns a little, wishing she'd listen to experience
No I'm not assuming, that's how it goes here and most of us DID arrive here form different worlds. Where I am from one of the most feared people in the world was a woman and she isn't immune to the effects.

I'm just making sure you know the big deal on this place Ancer. At least nowadays there is a chance you could keep your form, but you'd still become corrupt looking for spirit energy. I've been here at least 10 years, many of the girls I knew from home now have catgirl features..and are really horny. If you have been around for long around here I'd be surprised if you said you didn't have nights your mind just went a bit awry.

>> No.2001389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529380990082.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59075

>>2001388
Naa--

Her face turns a bit red. Having him suddenly talk about such perverted topics was embarrassing!

A-As if I'd tell anyone such a thing either way!

Besides "those" kinds of thoughts are normal anyway...! I think. Even if I've been having more of them, a little more, it's fine!

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)00:03.

>> No.2001390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529381296518.png -(215.5 KiB, 960x608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220711

>>2001389
he scratches his cheek as she flusters in front of him bearing in mind he is still in swimming gear, albeit a little drier now thanks to the heat
You don't have to tell me Ancer, just keep what I said in mind so you know I'm telling you the truth! But um, this kinda talk isn't really something people who get infected with the energy are embarrassed to talk about, so that's a sign..
he does find her embarrassment a little cute though

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)00:08.

>> No.2001391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529382143660.png -(366.2 KiB, 700x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374999

>>2001390
She closes her eyes and turns her head away in a "hmph" sort of way as she tries to compose herself

W-Well... it's not like I was calling you a liar anyway. But something you said just doesn't add up...

She'd then cross her arms and look at him seriously

What I'm trying to say is... What if there's another reason for it? Something ordinary people don't know about.

She's trying to suggest there might be something darker at work here

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)00:22.

>> No.2001392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529382374543.jpg -(86.4 KiB, 345x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88446

>>2001391
he shrugs
All I know is that this was a human town at first, then monsters came in and spread their culture, changing a number of the females in the process and they are so strong there isn't much we can do..instead the energy has made us stronger.

You think there is more to it?
Or is she just trying to not let her mind wander
he keeps an eye on her, listening

>> No.2001393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529382619557.jpg -(608.8 KiB, 850x1310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623411

>>2001392
From the way you're saying things, it sounds like a cult or something. Thinking of it that way, wouldn't you think it would be sort of strange if there weren't any hidden secrets?

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)00:30.

>> No.2001394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529382795248.jpg -(103.5 KiB, 1023x1515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106026

>>2001393
You know, there may well be something like that in Erythia but I've never gone there. Erythia is their monster realm which a portal exists to get to in Aurora...you really should avoid that right now unless you want to turn immediately.
he then gives a little shrug, sure the Sabbath and such may be there but he has had no trouble or exposure to it and cannot comment
I've been here over 10 years and I've been fine.

>> No.2001395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529383280025.png -(457.2 KiB, 700x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468150

>>2001393
Thanks, I definitely won't forget that one.

Even so, I may have to go there one day...

It was something she wished to avoid, but she may not have a choice in the end

Well whatever the case, even if the odds are stacked against me, It's the least of my concerns at the moment. As long as I can survive and do what I need to do, then what happens to me doesn't matter.

>> No.2001396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529383435463.jpg -(222.1 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227446

>>2001395
Be careful Ancer, once you change it's no going back, even if you keep your form here or sprout demon wings or anything. Those monster girls like cute humans too, maybe the one you are looking for is one now.
aware he was complimenting, but a reality!

>> No.2001397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529383926540.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42073

>>2001396
Her cheeks turn red from that one, Romeo

...That's fine, at least I'll know she's still--

She stops herself right there.

Crap! I didn't want to say that I was looking for someone...

A, Anyway, thanks for everything you've told me. I should probably let you get back to swimming.

>> No.2001398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529384207285.jpg -(3.9 MiB, 4960x4628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4105509

>>2001397
he doesn't really think much of her slip up, it wasn't his business to inquire more
Me? I've had a good swim already and came to rest up a bit, I'm actually glad I got to talk to you and get you up to speed in this crazy lewd world, a good guy should be helping right?
he smiles

>> No.2001399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529384586440.png -(405.2 KiB, 600x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414896

>>2001398
What would I have done without you? Mister Hero.

She says in a sarcastic yet teasing tone.

But really, you've helped me out a lot.

>> No.2001400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529384891691.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 300x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128031

>>2001399
It's....better than what I sometimes get!
My pleasure.
he says with a stretch
Say, if you are down here again we can go for a swim together.

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)01:08.

>> No.2001401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529385424688.png -(141.1 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144469

>>2001400
S-Swim?

Ancer averts her eyes and forces some kind of awkward grin

R-Right...! Yeah! D-Definitely! I'm pretty good... s-so don't be surprised if I swim you out of the water!

WHAT AM I SAYING?!!?

>> No.2001402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529385683825.jpg -(440.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451090

>>2001401
Yeah..wait, you don't sound very confident about it Ancer...

What's the matter?

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)01:21.

>> No.2001403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529386302578.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 303x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30334

>>2001402
H, Haaaah, look at the time! I-I should really be going to uh... p-polish my sword! Yeah! Before it rusts! Nice meeting you Ance-- I, I mean Wave!

Am I stupid or something?! What are you getting yourself into Ancerise!

She quickly turns around and begins to walk away rather stiffly

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)01:31.

>> No.2001404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529386384535.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67263

>>2001403
.....
he lets her leave with a confounded look on her face, although he does check her out as she goes
Cute, but weird...very weird
he'll return to resting for the time being

>> No.2001405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529455015049.png -(43.2 KiB, 262x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44287

>>2001317
>>2001320
>>2001324
What is this...?!
A fuming smol stomps where she hides, rattling the closet she'd have found herself teleported into. The small girl quivering with an unusual feeling, her eyes making the best attempt at daggers they could make. Filled with a venomous envy she's never felt before, Runa channels her energy furious with the idea of someone stealing a march on her. A burst of mana ripples from her blanketing jenna and jace in a powerful illusion. To alter their perception to not notice the young girl or realize her attempt at swapping the young boy out.

Popping out from the closet she'd reach out to pull Bren out. Forcefully grabbing at him; sticking her tongue out at Jenna before teleporting herself and the boy out as fast as she could.

>> No.2001406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529456094855.jpg -(148.5 KiB, 575x1003) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152114

>>2001317
>>2001320
>>2001324
>>2001405
Hey do you mind, some people like sleeping in closets!
Crazy Lolis...
The Scientist pouts after having fallen out from the Smol demon teleporting in and opening the door.
Oh poo, I wonder, should I go find that other Lilim who likes Bren and tell her to see if she'll kidnap him too?

>> No.2001407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529456554516.jpg -(322.1 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329828

Today Youmu is resting just outside her home having finished tending the garden, she wipes her forehead a little and sits back, enjoying the fine scene she has left
It's therapeutic this..

>> No.2001408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529457213805.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85062

>>2001405
Elsewhere another Lilim saw this rescue.

Jan: Okay little Runa, Game on~

While she was seething at Jenna and already had began preparing a package for Gilgamesh she had her own idea for this later on.

>Super Shota Siblings

Jenna meanwhile continues on with her motions on Bren. Lost in the ecstasy of that first taste. Jokes on you Runa at least she finished the spit shine before he was nabbed. So she still got that first load! All about the little victories! Besides you should be thankful that spirit energy didn't go to waste you shit. But where were we? Right Jenna getting a little aggressive with her mouth on her beloved cat boy (illusion). And his brother who's getting a rather thorough service from her hand she wants to make sure she has him squirming as well as she moans away happily.

I love ya Bren~!

She's doing a lot of things with that tongue that a kid Bren's age shouldn't think to be imaginable and don't think she'll leave his two yarnballs out of this because those are getting attention too!

>> No.2001409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529457234371.jpg -(392.8 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402199

>>2001407
Well look who's here to visit you Youmu!
Hey...
She's just floating there like always.

>> No.2001410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529457319235.jpg -(265.2 KiB, 826x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271585

It's summer time, and that means vacations!
Which in little Adrianne's case, means taking a break from her videos and renting an android crewed yacht to go sailing across the tropical seas of Quadri 13
...Along with her girlfriend/property of course
Man, this was a seriously good idea.
The green haired Sorceress will be heard saying as she stands on the deck of the yacht, staring out at the bright blue sparkling seas
It feels like it's been AGES since I last spent some time away from Aurora and Aberdeen!

>> No.2001411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529457616238.jpg -(244.8 KiB, 736x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250723

>>2001409
Mmmm...mm?
she looks up and catches the ghost in the air, jumping up a little in surprise given it's a ghost
EEEe! OH...oh,, it's you Misray..
she takes a sigh of relief
Surprised me.

>> No.2001412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529457638697.jpg -(427.1 KiB, 703x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437326

>>2001410
And not too far from Adrianne is her aforementioned gf/property. Sitting on the railing and looking out into the blue ocean as well. Taking a deep breath, filling her lungs with that ocean air. her air and such flowing with the sea breeze

"Ahhh~! Feel that air! This is fun isn't it? The sea is a harsh and fickle mistress! For she may bless us in the morning, and then curse us ion the afternoon!"

She grins and takes a bite out of a chunky caramel filled chocolate bar

>> No.2001413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529457963221.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 912x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130121

>>2001412
A brief giggle is heard from Adrianne in response to Hotaru's words, the small girl as usual finding the larger's eccentric nature amusing and endearing
And more importantly, it gives us a chance to have some quality one-on-one time with each other!
Adrianne moving to slink her arms around Hotaru's waist for a quick squeeze as she says those words
You're my most important bitch after all, so you deserve it~

>> No.2001414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529458219390.jpg -(299.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307035

>>2001413
"That is very sweet of you to say mistress~!"

Replies Hotaru with a content grin on her face

"As your property my wish is to be used by you in any way you desire. So I look forward to our time together~"

And Hotaru responds to the squeeze by affectionately putting a piece of delicious caramel chocolate into Adrianne's mouth

"Hmhm, so cute~!"

>> No.2001415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529458476916.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 400x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46997

>>2001411
Yes.... sorry.
The ghost could understand why Youmu would be a little wary of her, after all last time they met she had ended up controlling the poor half ghost.
My mistress wanted me to stop by and apologize, she also wanted to try a new ability she's working on and I told her Gio and you would likely make good helpers for it....

>> No.2001416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529458564112.png -(381.0 KiB, 779x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390094

Tifa is currently at her bar, 7th heaven, at her usual spot behind the counter. Making small talk and serving/mixing drinks. Every now and then she stops and looks around to see how things are going. Business has been good and steady

"So far so good. Hm, I heard Aberdeen is something else during the Summer...maybe I can head down there and check it out sometime."

>> No.2001417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529458577086.jpg -(472.9 KiB, 950x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484260

>>2001414
...!
Adrianne was about to say something more, but then Hotaru went and plopped that chewy candy into her mouth
The small girl proceeding to work her mouth vigorously before finally swallowing and saying
Hey, I wasn't done talking yet, you know!
Wearing an exaggerated sullen and pouty expression that makes it clear that she's kidding around

>> No.2001418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529458587123.jpg -(631.9 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
647102

>>2001415
she shakes her head
Misray I thought we already went over this before, you didn't have to apologize again, just be careful.

Ah? What is it Amanda is working on that she needs us for?
curious and always willing to help her good friend

>> No.2001419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529458636781.png -(56.0 KiB, 700x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57361

>>2001408
>>2001405
And so a smol was taken elsewhere, but that was to be dealt with later...

In the meantime a very convincing illusion had been left in his place to keep the peace and provide an entertaining distraction to those there, no apparent change otherwise as his breath quickened further, hips unconsciously pushing upwards towards Jenna's ministrations.

>> No.2001420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529459105984.png -(20.8 KiB, 183x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21346

>>2001416
Well it won't be long until a new face decides to show up. She does seem to mostly be keeping to herself as she finds space at the bar and, despite being a pretty lady, people seem to be willing to leave her alone. She'll just let out a small sigh when she gets her seat.

>> No.2001421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529459526964.jpg -(475.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486512

>>2001418
Good then... well don't worry I've got some control over it now..
The ghost said with a smile... before moving on.
She's trying to understand why ghosts can appear to certain people as part of a side project, so she's trying to figure out if she can project and manifest a portion of her spirit remotely... for reasons.
So if someone attacks the Indigio planet again she can just project her spirit there and give the orders without abandoning her gym.
Since I'm close to her and you three have been... kind of close to her too, she was going to try to project at the three of us to see what could happen... if it works a spirit form of her soul should appear that looks just like her... though it would likely be inmaterial..

>> No.2001422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529459538480.png -(613.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
628139

>>2001417
Watching her little mistress chew away was an adorable sight for the Candy Baroness. it also excites her a little

To Adrianne's words she only blinks, followed by a smile

And knowing her mistress is joking, Hotaru feeds her another piece

"Sorry~ But now your words will be thrice as sweet!"

Laughs a little, all in good fun

>> No.2001423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529459715510.jpg -(165.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169054

>>2001421
she blinks and rubs her head trying to make sense of how Misray put it
So basically...she wants to be able to send a piece of her spirit out at will over long distances. Like..my ghost half except looking like her?
her ghost half floats about calmly behind her

>> No.2001424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529459740664.jpg -(142.0 KiB, 700x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145394

>>2001420
Tofa will notice this. let's say Gertrude sat down near Tifa. The raven-haired bartender will nod, and greet her with a nod

"Hm. That's a little odd. Pretty though."

"Welcome, what's your poison?"

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)21:55.

>> No.2001425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460219414.png -(39.2 KiB, 266x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40172

>>2001424
The good doctor will look at her friendly neighborhood titty monster...I mean bartender with a smile. It's not a normal smile, but once of exhaustion.
Oh...uhhh...Whiskey on the rocks.
I think I can afford a couple of those.

>> No.2001426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460331803.png -(1.3 MiB, 934x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1322974

>>2001422
And again Adrianne makes a show of looking pissed off and annoyed, even stomping her little feet as she chews on the second piece of candy
But then...

Captain Bucketbolts: Land ho~!
The android captaining the ship will be heard calling out, prompting Adrianne to scamper her way towards the bow of the yacht

Adrianne: Ohhhhh~ I wonder what sort of island it is this time!
Leaning over the rails to check out...
...What seems to be a volcanic island, judging from the pitch black sand and the gently smoking mountain located in its center
Covered with tropical trees with the clear sapphire waters lapping at its sandy shores, the island is an almost perfect picture of a summer escape

>> No.2001427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460464363.jpg -(57.3 KiB, 499x673) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58645

>>2001425
"Comin' right up."

And so Tifa will get to work. She notes her exhausted look, must be hard looking after both Ada and her daughter now!

"Rough day?"

"..."

Watches other bar goers move away and sit elsewhere. Hell, even Tifa will start to feel a slight urge to also leave but she fights it. She's got a business to run and thus resists

"Sorta wanna...slap her around for some reason. Wait...what?"

>> No.2001428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460667638.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 423x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41547

>>2001423
Yes pretty much, she's not sure how it would work or what might happen when she does so, it's likely to be a pretty energy intensive thing...
So having a man full of spirit energy nearby might be a good thing.

>> No.2001429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460738669.png -(393.1 KiB, 739x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402501

>>2001428
There is only one way to see and that is to try.
she smiles
Me and Gio have similar powers ourselves, so we can definitely lend a hand, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
And indeed that

>> No.2001430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460826011.png -(47.3 KiB, 325x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48429

>>2001427
Gertrude will notice this as well, giving out a little sigh as everyone once again avoids her.
Why does this happen to me? It's not like I smell...
Despite that, she'll kind of nod at Tifa.*
Yeah, I've got a rough kind of group I'm working with. They're nice, just loud.

>> No.2001431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529460831353.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 850x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112007

>>2001426
It better be Red Mountain and we better have showed up in Morrowind for no reason-I mean...

"...!"

With the capn's words Hotaru follows Adrianne over to the bow and takes in the sight of the island. While she does the scouting gesture with her hand while standing atop the railing and hanging on to a rope hanging off a sail or something

"Avast mateys, time for our sea legs! Hmhm~! Maybe there's some exotic ingredients here too now that I think about it~"

>> No.2001432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461075125.png -(501.6 KiB, 700x991) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
513612

>>2001430
"Is that so..."

Tifa finishes with Gertrude;'s drink and sets it down on the counter in front of her

"What is your profession? if you don't mind me asking."

>> No.2001433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461289733.png -(74.7 KiB, 219x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2001432
Scientist, although I'm more of a medtec for a crew of freelancers now.
This Good doctor will take her drink, sipping it slowly as she thinks.
At least they haven't tried to pull me into their shenanigans.

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)22:21.

>> No.2001434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461379837.png -(558.4 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
571755

>>2001431
Oh yeah, I'd bet that there's all sorts of exotic fruits and plants out there!
Adrianne says when Hotaru makes that observation, rubbing her chin thoughtfully as she continues to speak
Hehe~ So perhaps this will end up being more than just a simple pleasure cruise~
And then with a quick clap of her hands she orders
So get changed into your swimsuit, Hotaru! We're going overboard!
Because why not swim over to the island?

>> No.2001435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461474762.jpg -(391.0 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400350

>>2001433
"Sounds like a good thing. Freelancing can be pretty hectic and dangerous work."

>> No.2001436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461577311.png -(827.0 KiB, 791x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
846828

>>2001434
"Yes ma'am~!"

Hotaru will sailor salute Adrianne before heading down below deck to get changed into her swimsuit that Adrianne likely picked out for her

>> No.2001437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461630513.png -(191.7 KiB, 323x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196284

>>2001435
Mhm. Someone's got to patch 'em up after dangerous mission.
And Ada's becoming a handful. Hopefully she doesn't get too forceful with people.
Ada wants to breed and it makes the good doctor a bit worried.

>> No.2001438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461917880.jpg -(570.9 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584598

>>2001429
Yeah she should be starting shortly if you want to go on in I'll set it up... this might be interesting if it goes right.
Or wrong... if it goes wrong they might just get a mindless horny ghost Amanda.

>> No.2001439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461933006.jpg -(117.2 KiB, 929x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120010

>>2001436
Indeed, it's safe to say that Adrianne picks out all of Hotaru's clothing at this point, and that the swimsuit in question is very skimpy and lewd
And of course Adrianne herself is already wearing something that can pass as a swimsuit, so she waits above deck with a very eager air about her as Hotaru gets changed

>> No.2001440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529461986960.jpg -(286.5 KiB, 735x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293395

>>2001437
Indeed, and her daughter bringing home Yoko only made Ada also want to do the same

"Sounds like they're in good hands. It's a quite a leap though, going from a scientist to a merc medic."

>> No.2001441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462167566.jpg -(236.2 KiB, 907x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241899

>>2001439
And it wasn't long before Hotaru emerges, fully decked out in her very skimpy swim-suit. Which barely covers anything, causing her large breasts and her plump ass to bounce with each step

Though she also is carrying a satchel for ingredients

"Ready! Onward to a island adventure!"

>> No.2001442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462215607.gif -(32.2 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32964

>>2001438
she hops up and opens the door for Misray....not that it would matter anyway for her, heading inside first to find her housemate enjoying a slice of chocolate cake, who clocks the ghost wondering who Youmu brought in now
Gio? we have a request from Amanda..she wants our help with a new ability she is testing.
Gio: Hmm? he mumbles while finishing what he was munching on Well, I can always lend a hand for a friend. he eyes Misray waiting to see what she does

>> No.2001443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462294428.png -(86.0 KiB, 540x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88097

>>2001440
Better than being unemployed. Kind didn't like my old job anyway.
Dr Simon will drink more of her whiskey, trying to make it last so she doesn't just waste money.

>> No.2001444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462535073.gif -(1.8 MiB, 500x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1851761

>>2001443
"Ah, well as long as you're content with your job, that's all that matters."

Tifa will serve herself a shot of rum and downs it quickly

>> No.2001445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462570293.jpg -(162.9 KiB, 1025x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166842

>>2001441
Hm~ Hm~ Hm~
Adrianne can't help but stare as Hotaru emerges, wearing that laughable excuse of a swimsuit
And even some of the android crew members seem to be checking the Candy Queen out, after all they are all equipped and programmed for sex as well
But in the end Adrianne just licks her lips a few times before going
Right, right...Lets go~!
Before she approaches the side of the ship, walking out on a board made for diving and jumping right into the warm sparkling waters with a loud SPLASH

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)22:42.

>> No.2001446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462635917.png -(381.7 KiB, 355x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390884

>>2001442
Hi Gio...
The ghost said as she waved and floated right on in.
Amanda's trying a new spell and she wants your help... if it's fine with you...

>> No.2001447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462717446.jpg -(424.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434220

>>2001446
Gio: Nice to meet you..and of course, I don't mind at all, Amanda is a very close friend of ours, what does she need from us?

>> No.2001448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462744961.png -(20.8 KiB, 183x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21346

>>2001444
Now if only people wouldn't avoid me...
The Raven Haired Nerd will sigh before she knocks back her whiskey like a boss. IT really does get to her.

>> No.2001449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462791761.jpg -(136.6 KiB, 597x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139874

>>2001445
"Cannon...!"

Runs and leaps onto the railing and then leaps off that. Tucking in her arms and legs

"BAAAAAALL~!!"

And then she lands into the sea water with a big splash. Soon sticking her head out of the water as she tries locating her tiny mistress

>> No.2001450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529462996455.jpg -(75.8 KiB, 397x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77605

>>2001448
"I uh...couldn't help but notice people are steering clear of you."

"...Want a refill on that?"

>> No.2001451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463066097.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172417

>>2001447
Just join me in the spell circle I'm making.
The ghost said as she set up a series of spell scrolls on the floor.
Amanda's waiting for me to get started.

>> No.2001452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463103321.png -(82.9 KiB, 348x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84878

>>2001450
Yeah...
The good doctor will shake her head, trying not to get depressed about people avoiding her.
It's been like this since I was a little kid.

>> No.2001453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463127041.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 912x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130121

>>2001449
...
....
.....
There will be no signs of Adrianne at first, before suddenly the water erupts behind Hotaru as the little Sorceress leaps out and onto her back
Haha~! Onward, Hotaru!
Reaching around to take a firm hold of the larger girl's breasts, Adrianne clearly intending to ride Hotaru to the island's shores

>> No.2001454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463496057.jpg -(165.4 KiB, 600x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169411

>>2001452
Tifa will nod and refills her glass, adding a few new ice cubes as well

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure there are exceptions."

>> No.2001455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463550537.png -(111.0 KiB, 450x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113650

>>2001451
The mere idea of it seemed a little unusual and a degree of wariness is present, but he wouldn't refuse Amanda's request, getting up after wiping some crumbs off his lips, he steps on over in place for Misray, Youmu watches from the side curiously to see just how Amanda will make it present.

>> No.2001456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463662196.png -(509.5 KiB, 614x872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521683

>>2001453
"Guaah??"

Hotaru is put underwater briefly, but soon emerges yet again

"Mm, yes ma'am!"

And with several breast-strokes and leg paddling; Hotaru swims over to the island's shores

>> No.2001457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463680298.png -(69.8 KiB, 375x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71475

>>2001454
There's one person but...it's pretty lonely.
Gertrude will go ahead and sip her drink some more. Having someone to talk to is nice, even though Tifa wasn't to know her teeth in. ;_;
BUt I'll make due. I always have.

>> No.2001458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463725799.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 360x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158769

>>2001455
And Misray would make sure to position them both, even positioning Youmu's ghost half as a "fourth" member around the circle.
Very well... we call upon the powers of beyond to summon forth the one we require... by her request and by her desire, we await her visit...
And with her statement the 'circle' began glowing.

>> No.2001459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463878493.jpg -(173.0 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177129

>>2001457
"I want to feel bad for her but...I also want to kick her out and punch her face. ...I guess there's something to this avoidance thing."

Tifa is dealing with a bit of an inner struggle, but so far she keeps her cool

"Well...hopefully things improve for you in that regard someday. You erm...seem like a nice person."

>> No.2001460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463937797.jpg -(144.7 KiB, 1171x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148152

>>2001456
And all the while Adrianne squeezes Hotaru's breasts, as if doing so will make the Candy Queen swim faster
Hahahaha~! Faster, faster!
Although she does let one hand loose in order to reach back and give Hotaru's ass a firm slap
Like Adrianne is urging on a race horse

>> No.2001461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529463967436.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105638

>>2001405
>>2001408
>>2001419

Well this got interesting. While the other two may not have noticed the little demon, Jace knew she was in there in an instant. For a second he thought she might be a voyeur looking to absorb the spirit energy Bren let out, made sense a little, and hell even Jace had started absorbing the ambient spirit energy the smol let out. Though the peeping tom idea went out the window when he felt effects of the illusion attempt to cloud his perception, it failed to do so though, and that's when it got even more bizarre. When the little loli appeared out of the closet Jace was careful to make sure she couldn't tell he could see her, not a difficult feat given the girl seemed flustered and in a hurry. Stopping her crossed his mind, but despite her mean spirited looks, he couldn't feel any real serious ill intent coming off the girl. Not to mention it was kinda obvious to him that this was probably one of the girls Bren was talking about and this appeared to be a rescue operation of sorts. Jace hadn't truly realized Bren's situation until now, but after meeting Jenna and seeing that little demon, he couldn't help but laugh.

What the fuck. Damn Bren, you got some serious girl problems. Almost makes me feel good about my relationships.

Speaking of feeling good, Jenna's vigorous use of her hand was starting to bring as rise out of Jace. All the while the little demon made her Bren swap and escaped without issue. Now came the difficult part, how to deal with Jenna. While she may have thought she was blowing Bren, Jace saw the reality of the situation. Only problem was she was enjoying herself so much that he just couldn't bear to break the illusion on her. Plus she did give a great handy.

I'll figure it out later, for now I'll just let her enjoy herself.

>> No.2001462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529464337195.png -(1.5 MiB, 1264x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1570058

>>2001459
Please don't take her into a back room and beat her up. D:
I hope so. I just wish I knew what caused it. I still try to be a decent human being, though.

>> No.2001463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529464553647.jpg -(305.3 KiB, 800x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312677

>>2001455
>>2001458
And suddenly in the center of the circle a figure appeared... a rather small figure who was even smaller than Youmu... and unlike what was expected... she also looked pretty solid too!
Yada!!!
The small Raiju seemed to be almost made of pure energy for a second as she materialized... before pausing and looking around.
Ahhhhhhh.........
And she was of course naked.

But space here.

>> No.2001464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529464584584.jpg -(240.8 KiB, 850x1057) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246536

>>2001460
"Haaiieee~!"

Hotaru squeals at feeling Adrianne's small hand smack against her pillowy ass. And indeed, it spurs Hotaru to swim even faster towards the island as it draws nearer

>> No.2001465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529464684041.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 572x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96062

>>2001462
(swt)

"As everyone should. I'm Tifa, I own this bar."

Serves herself another shot

>> No.2001466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529464938000.jpg -(1022.3 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1046809

>>2001461
>>2001419
Jenna continued on tying to bring Bren to another climax. Too lost in her own lust to notice anything else but these two in front of her.

He's moving his hips!

This only tightened the vaccum on what she assumed was Bren not leaving a single stretch of his member unlicked.

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)23:22.

>> No.2001467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529464968347.jpg -(50.3 KiB, 600x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51458

>>2001464
And so it won't be long until they arrive at the black shores, Adrianne giggling as she says
Hehe~ Excellent work, Hotaru!
Giving the larger girl a few affectionate kisses on the side of her neck before letting go and dropping onto the wet sand, stretching herself out with an
Mm~!
As she glances around

>> No.2001468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529465070287.png -(69.4 KiB, 267x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71051

>>2001465
Gertrude. Gertrude Simon.
The silly doctor will raise her glass up in slight toast. Always nice to meet people who are willing to talk to her, after all.

>> No.2001469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529465284130.png -(194.2 KiB, 961x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198828

>>2001467
"Haaahn~ Thank you mistress~♥"

Hotaru loves praise, especially from her master. She looks and sounds quite happy, like a simple minded dog after being called a "good girl"

"I sear her praise is better than even candy most of the time~!"

Adrianne's got her well trained

As Adrianne looks around Hotaru will look down at the black shore they're standing in

"This is neat, black sand."

Picks up a fistful of it

>> No.2001470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529465866451.jpg -(183.7 KiB, 667x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188081

>>2001468
Tifa raises her shot glass slightly, and downs it right after

"Mind telling me a little about the one that sticks around?"

>> No.2001471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529465993166.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 600x918) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91520

>>2001469
Mm! Black sand like that is usually a result of volcanic activity. Formed from basalt, it can be rougher and less prone to sticking than "regular" sand.
Adrianne explains as Hotaru examines the sand at her feet and in her hands
Whiiiiich makes it less than ideal for forming sandcastles and the ilk but it sure looks pretty, doesn't it?

>> No.2001472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529466356624.png -(609.7 KiB, 629x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624374

>>2001471
"It does! I think I'll bring some with me! As a souvenir at least."

She starts putting some of it into the one of her satchel's pouches

"I wonder what else we'll find!"

>> No.2001473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529466496160.png -(61.9 KiB, 254x324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63418

>>2001470
There's not much to say about her. She's a hybrid lifeform. I guess you could call her an "alien" but she's much more than that.
It will be a little weird to mention al the good doctor basically created her.

Last edited 18/06/19(Tue)23:48.

>> No.2001474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529466643705.png -(543.7 KiB, 710x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556708

>>2001473
"I can only imagine. It's been a long time since I've thought about anyone that comes through here as alien. Hm, heh, I guess one just gets used to the weirdness and it's not weird or out of place anymore."

>> No.2001475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529466685843.jpg -(127.1 KiB, 912x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130121

>>2001472
Well, there's only one way to find out!
Adrianne answers as she soon leaps onto Hotaru's back again, hooking her legs around the larger girl and placing her hands upon her breasts
The green haired shorty even slipping them beneath the skimpy swimsuit top to pinch and tease Hotaru's nipples as she goes
Onward, Hotaru! Onward!

>> No.2001476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529466939561.png -(1.1 MiB, 1007x1547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1159214

>>2001475
Hotaru only moans at the feeling of her breasts being toyed with by her adorable loli mistress. Soon her nipples will start getting erect and harden at Adrianne's touch

"Y-Yes~!"

And with that; Hotaru starts walking towards the island. Her large and heavy mounds bouncing against Adrianne's hands

>> No.2001477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529467124475.png -(45.8 KiB, 193x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46895

>>2001474
It's the best way to describe her, though. She goesn't really fit neatly into any category like lamia or harpy or some other monster species.

>> No.2001478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529467312300.jpg -(104.7 KiB, 642x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107250

>>2001477
"That's neat. I guess that makes her a little unique, I think. Does she have a name?"

>> No.2001479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529467466151.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 600x626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85461

>>2001476
Pleased by the way that Hotaru is reacting to her touch, Adrianne nods briefly before saying
I love how well trained you've become, Hotaru. You're my sexy fuckdoll and I treasure every part of you~
Her slinky tail moving to coil around one of Hotaru's legs as the purple haired girl continues to walk, squeezing it affectionately
Meanwhile, the two will soon move beyond the black sand shores and into the island jungle
The leaves of the canopy swaying slightly in the faint tropical breeze, which carries with it the sweet scent of a multitude of flowering plants

>> No.2001480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529467939447.png -(198.6 KiB, 537x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203406

>>2001479
"Thank you so much~! I'm so happy that all I am is yours!"

Hotaru only gets more and more riled up. As Adrianne's touch coupled with her words do things to her now warped mind. Her face is flushed and her pussy will soon start to moisten and drip with nectar

"Nnngh...it smells nice~"

>> No.2001481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529468478732.png -(558.4 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
571755

>>2001480
Don't become too distracted by those lovely scents, because look over there!
Adrianne then says as she frees one of her hands and points off towards
...A large cluster of bushes, upon which large and bright red berries grow
Bulbous in shape they hang heavily from vines as if stuffed full of sweet juices

>> No.2001482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529468697364.png -(75.9 KiB, 281x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77729

>>2001478
Ada. She goes by Ada.
Gertrude will smile a little thinking about her little experiment. She does have a few screws loose so she's kind of proud that she's been going out and trying to breed.
She actually can't speak, but most people can understand her from her body language.

>> No.2001483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529468753623.gif -(705.8 KiB, 540x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
722787

>>2001481
Hotaru catches her breath a little, and soon looks upon the berries that Adrianne pointed out to her

"Ooooh!"

Hotaru draws nearer to the berries and inspects them

"I wonder if they're safe to eat."

"..."

"Fortune favors the bold!"

And so Hotaru will pick open and tosses it into her mouth and chews vigorously but not swallowing anything yet, wanting ti actually taste it

>> No.2001484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529468951094.jpg -(162.0 KiB, 455x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165929

>>2001482
"Nice name. Maybe I'll get to meet her someday."

  • *"Is it because she's an alien that she's immune to...whatever's going on with her?"
>> No.2001485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529469085629.png -(70.6 KiB, 245x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72272

>>2001484
Maybe...Ugh...I just want to know what's wrong with me. I've never been able to figure it out. Maybe it's some kind of curse or something.

>> No.2001486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529469179721.jpg -(265.2 KiB, 826x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271585

>>2001483
Eh, if they kill you then I can just boot up one of the clones we have resting in the cargo hold.
Adrianne comments in the most casual manner ever as Hotaru approaches the berry bushes
And upon plucking a berry and popping it into her mouth, the Candy Clone will soon experience a...
...Sweet and yet spicy flavor, almost as if she was chowing down on a piece of hot cinnamon candy
Except that it has more of a "fruity" berry taste to it similar to that of a cherry

>> No.2001487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529469395810.jpg -(101.1 KiB, 486x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103532

>>2001485
"I wish I could help...but if it really is a curse. Then curses and the like are out of my expertise. Although maybe someone out there can help you."

"Heh, if I tried anything I'll end up smacking you or something. ...Ahem."

>> No.2001488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529469571326.png -(57.1 KiB, 280x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58454

>>2001487
Oh that takes me back. I used to get bullied all the time growing up too.
The silly will drink her drink, because things are just bad in the world of Dr Simon.

>> No.2001489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529469734191.png -(842.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
862265

>>2001486
The taste washes over her taste buds. it's quite sensational! Her knees even buckle a little, as usual, her reactions to tasting something good is taken to odd little extremes

After swallowing it, her mouth is watering a teeny bit with a flushed expression

"Hah~ What a flavor! As if eating a red hot cinnamon candy! But the taste is different, it's fruity! Why it reminds me of a spicy cherry actually!"

"There's a lot of tasty concoctions I can create with this!"

>> No.2001490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529469969603.png -(187.2 KiB, 376x561) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191672

>>2001488
"Yeah sorry...whatever it is...it's making me want to be an asshole. But I think I got a handle on it."

"Sheesh...she must of had a hard life."

She refills Gertrude's glass

"Here, the 3rd one's on the house."

>> No.2001491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529470391309.png -(311.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318623

>>2001489
As for Adrianne, she chuckles to herself as Hotaru experiences her somewhat extreme reaction to the berry's flavor
Giving the purple haired girl an affectionate pat on the head as she says
Excellent~ I'll be sure to tell the crew to harvest some later when we return to the ship.

>> No.2001492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529470743613.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 633x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109476

>>2001491
"Mhm~! I'll bring a few with me for now."

With a smile Hotaru picks a couple more of those berries and puts them away in the satchel

>> No.2001493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529471284380.png -(69.1 KiB, 511x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70738

>>2001490
It's definitely preternatural.
The tipsy doctor will look at her glass with the refill, before bringing it to her lips for a sip.
I'll figure it out someday.

>> No.2001494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529471653212.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192566

>>2001493
"I'm sure you will. It's not right that you suffer through this."

Eventually they end up being the only ones in there

"Eh, today was a busy day anyway."

>> No.2001495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529471824610.png -(123.5 KiB, 327x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126509

>>2001494
The good doctor will look around when she notices the lack of noise around them.
Eh? I guess it's later than I thought it was.

>> No.2001496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529472155464.jpg -(380.8 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389944

>>2001495
"...Yeah, time flies."

Tifa serves herself another shot

>> No.2001497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529472556351.png -(69.3 KiB, 304x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70917

>>2001496
I suppose if should head out. I wouldn't want to be selfish and keep you to myself.
This was her attempt at being funny. Haha.

>> No.2001498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529472809672.jpg -(394.4 KiB, 600x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
403909

>>2001497
"Har har."

Tifa recognized her attempt at humor, she smiled a bit

"May as well be selfish, because I'm all you got in here now."

Downs her shot, tossing a jest back at the good doctor

>> No.2001499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529473057455.png -(39.2 KiB, 266x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40172

>>2001498
Mmm...Might as well. It's not like I'm expected back on the ship for a while. Helena has her own research she's doing right now.

>> No.2001500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529473203570.jpg -(154.9 KiB, 850x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158646

>>2001499
"Helena? A colleague of yours?"

>> No.2001501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529473462791.png -(91.7 KiB, 345x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93951

>>2001499
Mhmm. They other Medtech on the crew. We actually had similar lines of study as researchers. She's...quite eccentric, though.
And she tends to avoid me like the plague when we're on the ship.

>> No.2001502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529473855733.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 265x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30940

>>2001501
"Eccentric's fine, it's the mad scientist types you gotta watch out for."

"Like Hojo..."

>> No.2001503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529474000635.png -(20.8 KiB, 183x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21346

>>2001502
Mmmhm. Well she seems to be pretty nice, so I'm not too worried about her. At least...I think she's nice. We never hang because...well...yeah.

>> No.2001504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529474362886.jpg -(391.0 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400351

>>2001503
"Mm, well, you'll be alright. At least there's Ada you can rely on."

>> No.2001505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529474699890.png -(64.4 KiB, 207x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65990

>>2001504
Mhm. She tends to pop up unexpectedly, too. Not that I mind. She helps quite a bit, to be honest.

>> No.2001506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529475019934.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 220x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10650

And so we find the Leech King in the castle, feeling a bit mischievous. It seems the Lady of Ravnica was not the only one in the castle who could cook up a good prank as Leechy slowly approaches his son to subtly hook a little something into his collar. After that, Leechy breezes into Virgil's peripherals, wherever the Princeling may be.

>> No.2001507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529475059658.jpg -(104.7 KiB, 808x1123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107248

>>2001505
"Oh really? How does she help out?"

>> No.2001508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529476364437.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>2001506
Hey Dad!

Said the totally unsuspecting prince. For the first time in a minute he's got all his shit in order. No assignments that need doing, Kai's got Orenji in her room, and Camilla is secured in the dungeon. How can this day possibly have a downside?

>> No.2001509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529476526204.jpg -(10033 B, 201x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10033

>>2001508
Heya, son. How's it hanging?
He says, his face the perfect picture of paternal pride, as if nothing in the world could be wrong.

>> No.2001510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529477394428.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>2001509
A little low and the le-Gwuh!

Virgil finds himself being tugged at by the neck falling backwards and eventually begins sliding the other direction!

>> No.2001511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529520738945.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

And here we have a dragon boy, it hasn't been long since the battle of him and an ice queen against a bunch of Mirelurks and a dragon wants to check in on the ice queen.

However, there is one obstacle at home that he has to get through in order to check in on his ice queen.

Just what is that obstacle?

Well he's going to encounter it soon enough, as he is in the middle of trying to sneak out of the house. Sneaking through the corridors as his assumption was that he wouldn't be able to just simply fly out his window.

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)14:52.

>> No.2001512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529520935037.jpg -(35.5 KiB, 695x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36302

>>2001511
And out of the shadows...literally. Is his mother, Sheena. And looks at him with a "what do you think you're doing?" sort of expression

She taps her foot at him with a raised eyebrow

"Boy, you have some explaining to do. Why are you out of bed??"

>> No.2001513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529521348624.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>2001512
I-I was just going to go over and check in on how Weiss is doing.

A dragon boy was surprised to find his mother cutting him off here.

I should have just flown out!

Nonetheless, he stopped in his tracks now that his mom found him.

>> No.2001514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529521608257.png -(119.7 KiB, 664x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122549

>>2001513
"And I told you not until you've recovered some more! Char Lotte was on the phone with Weiss earlier, she's fine. Now back to bed with you, c'mon!"

Sheena grabs her boy by the wrist and starts dragging him back towards his room

"Don't make me get your sisters involved."

>> No.2001515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529521641400.png -(38.4 KiB, 181x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39340

>>2001507
Oh you know, by being cute and just...kind of being Ada. She doesn't care what I am she just curls up around me and licks my face, or watches TV with me.

>> No.2001516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529521919075.jpg -(132.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135864

>>2001515
"Heh, that does sound pretty cute. You both seem very close."

>> No.2001517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522039904.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>2001514
Mom, I'm telling you I'm fine now! I mean, yeah I'm still bruised up a bit...

A bit more than bruised up considering he was brought home unconscious, clothes all messed up, and all banged up.

A sight that his mom was more than unhappy to see.

And he'd be getting dragged back by his mother.

Anyways, I'm totally fine now!

>> No.2001518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522083164.png -(69.3 KiB, 304x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70917

>>2001516
Yeah...Ada gets along with the rest of the crew too.
Maybe a bit too well...Oh well. I can't stop her.

>> No.2001519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522276494.jpg -(49.1 KiB, 433x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50262

>>2001518
"That's good, does Ada get involved in the merc business with them?"

Asks Tifa, just making small talk

>> No.2001520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522426052.png -(182.8 KiB, 767x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187160

>>2001517
"Don't give me that! A little? You were brought here unconscious, with your clothes and body being a hell of a lot more than a little bruised up!"

Once they're back in his room Sheena points to his bed

"Now get your ass on that bed."

>> No.2001521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522511560.png -(38.9 KiB, 224x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39872

>>2001519
Well she could. I know she'll be useful, but she spends a lot of time just exploring and interacting with the world.

>> No.2001522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522644397.gif -(22.7 KiB, 433x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23219

>>2001521
Tifa smiles, because Ada is starting to sound like a curious child. And Tifa has a big soft spot for kids

"Ada sounds like she's a curious little kid."

>> No.2001523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522760254.png -(69.1 KiB, 511x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70738

>>2001522
She is, not that I blame her. She was raised in a lab environment, so the outside world is still really new to her.

>> No.2001524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529522768903.jpg -(48.8 KiB, 305x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49980

>>2001520
And the dragon boy would walk on over and sit on his bed.

I should try the window once mom leaves.

Well... Ummmm...

Not exactly how to get past that one. He does recognize the fact that he made his mother worry a lot.

>> No.2001525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529523008083.png -(194.3 KiB, 870x1284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198930

>>2001524
"You plenty to do while you rest. Games, TV, books and all that shit. Just ask the maids for anything you need, I made sure to let them know you're a high priority."

"...Actually."

Sheena then sits on the other side of them and lays down, pulling Nora along

"You need a mother's touch. So I'll look after you personally for a while. You'll be right as rain in no time!"

>> No.2001526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529523419829.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 1241x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162303

>>2001525
And the dragon boy would be brought down by his mom.

Well, I'm telling you I'm fine, a little walk won't be too exerting...

But he already knows he can't really stop his mom. Kinda just letting her do what she pleases, can't just go ahead and get her more upset.

>> No.2001527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529523679437.png -(165.4 KiB, 779x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169413

>>2001526
"Too bad, you're going to rest and you're going to like it!"

Sheena reaches for the remote and turns the TV on

>> No.2001528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529523967192.png -(835.1 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
855164

>>2001523
Hearing that sort of reminded her of what Cloud went through following Nibelheim

"Has she ever been down Planet-side?"

>> No.2001529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529524097322.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2001527
Well, there goes my plan of just going out the window...

And he'll just lie there and begin to sink back into his bed. His body still ached a bit as it was only a couple days ago he has to block that hit from the mirelurk queen.

>> No.2001530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529524339955.png -(399.0 KiB, 1280x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408591

>>2001529
Sheena then hugged her boy gently and close to herself. Running her hand through his hair

"I'm proud of you, you know. You were very brave, that's my little Joey."

>> No.2001531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525025360.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>2001530
... Thanks mom.

It made him happy getting praised by his mom, and with the addition of her running her hand through his hair, he'd just let out a little bleat.

>> No.2001532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525083597.png -(123.5 KiB, 327x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126509

>>2001528
I don't think so. Maybe I should take her down there sometime.
Of course I could be wrong. She does wander off a lot.

>> No.2001533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525198815.jpg -(58.3 KiB, 575x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59679

>>2001531
"So cute~!"

Sheena soon starts doting on him, pulling his face further into her chest as she hugs him closer. Soon nuzzling his cheek with her own, a happy sheep mom

Of course she'll bleat as well

>> No.2001534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525276271.jpg -(262.8 KiB, 850x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269124

>>2001532
>>2001532
"I hear a lot of neat things about it. It's been...man...years since I've gone down there."

>> No.2001535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525371214.png -(16.3 KiB, 113x166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16691

>>2001534
Maybe you should. I'm sure it's hard work looking after this place, isn't it?

>> No.2001536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525498593.jpg -(141.9 KiB, 800x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145348

>>2001535
"It is sometimes, but that's running a business for you, you know? A good friend of mine named Lonyan works part-time here from time to time. So that helps out."

>> No.2001537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525215073.jpg -(252.7 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258785

Out In aurora on a little porch in front of one of the very first shops on the original market street. Mary Jane's Attic. She was feeling nostalgic so she was running things from the hammock on the porch. Kiosks and tablets have made transactions at the shop much easier.

Hmm hmm~

Although She gives off a large psychic signature. Not a super powerful one but one that makes other nearby psychics high and giggly.

>> No.2001538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525691213.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>2001533
In any other situation, this would be incredibly embarrassing for the dragon, but since it's just the two of them in the room. He was ok with it.

Bleating again.

You don't have to dote on me so much mom.

Although he isn't exactly trying to stop her either.

>> No.2001539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529525791352.png -(65.5 KiB, 314x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67103

>>2001536
She's a good girl now. ;D
...That's an interesting name. I wonder what language that comes from...

>> No.2001540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529526016079.png -(375.9 KiB, 1280x1283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384936

>>2001538
"Fuck that, you need me to dote on you now more than ever. Since you're recovering. You're going to need your full strength once you go after Weiss again, right~?"

>> No.2001541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529526242538.jpg -(394.4 KiB, 600x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
403909

>>2001539
"You know what? I have no idea, I never asked her. But maybe you'll catch her working sometime if you stop by again."

>> No.2001542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529526590990.png -(47.3 KiB, 325x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48429

>>2001541
Maybe I'll stop by again. I mean this has probably been the best bar experiences I've had in a while.

>> No.2001543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529526718023.png -(153.8 KiB, 387x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157511

>>2001537
Out for a casual walk nearby is Misty, out practicing with her new form control, seems she has the hang of it!
What was i worried about? This feels great
she has a little stretch, feeling great today

>> No.2001544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529526868331.jpg -(124.0 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127001

>>2001542
Nods as she cleans some glasses

"Good to hear, I try making it so that everyone welcome you know? As long as they aren't deliberately causing trouble. Then I'll toss them out on their asses personally."

>> No.2001545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529526946466.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>2001540
W-well... Ummmmm...

I don't think you to word it like that...

However, he is still plenty embarrassed when it comes to talking with his mom about Weiss.

>> No.2001546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527089332.png -(147.4 KiB, 800x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150974

>>2001545
"Hahaha~! I swear, you're just like your father when it comes it comes to cute things. whenever you;re with Weiss."

Sheena grins a little, teasing her son about his very obvious crush on Weiss. At least to Sheena

>> No.2001547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527188960.png -(25.1 KiB, 119x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25743

>>2001544
I'm glad. I was only a little worried I was going to get pulled into a back room or something.
It almost sounds like it's happened before.

>> No.2001548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527204582.png -(187.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192361

>>2001543
Wait is that.... No...? YES... No....

She staaaaaaaaaares but decides to test the waters. Yes she's thinking out loud but might not be too audible over crowds of shoppers.

Misty!

She'll comically hide herself behind the stem of her signature bong.

>> No.2001549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527292523.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>2001546
Well... Uhhhhh...

clearing his throat a little before saying softly

Yeah, she is cute...

But soon raising his voice back up.

But I'm not too sure about being that similar to dad.

>> No.2001550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527430502.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 700x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144315

>>2001547
>>2001547
"...Sounds like something that's happened to you before."

>> No.2001551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527464199.png -(61.9 KiB, 254x324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63418

>>2001550
Told you, it's a curse. People just tend to hate me for no reason.

>> No.2001552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529527600778.jpg -(304.3 KiB, 600x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311593

>>2001548
Hmm?
she says, coming to a halt and turning her head
Hell-...o?
she looks about for anyone paying attention to her, but..everyone is minding their own business, she rubs her head
Strange, I could have sworn someone called for me

>> No.2001553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529528153465.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 850x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76664

>>2001549
"Okay mister tail wagger. I've seen how you look at Belfast and Illustrious too, Kashima seems to like you a lot. Like them with white hair and blue eyes do you~?"

"Yup, after so many at once. Just like your father~ A mother knows these things!"

>> No.2001554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529528232548.jpg -(26.2 KiB, 300x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26859

>>2001551
"But to take it that far...mm, well, least' here you don't need to worry about that I think."

>> No.2001555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529528380790.png -(70.6 KiB, 245x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72272

>>2001554
Well I'm still alive, so I'll call that a win.
The good doctor will finish off whatever drink she has left. She needs to drink sometimes to forget the pain of living.

>> No.2001556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529528635199.png -(274.9 KiB, 540x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281514

>>2001555
"yup, gotta do what we can with the life we're given. ...And maybe you've had enough, if you plan on returning home, you'll need to stay sober."

"That isn't just casual drinking. It's the wanting to forget type of it."

>> No.2001557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529528660037.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>2001553
Nervous bleats from a dragon boy.

It's just a coincidence that they all have white hair and blue eyes!

And I'm pretty sure I don't look at Belfast and Illustrious in a strange way! And Kashima is just my trainer is all!

Although Kashima can be a bit... Yeah...

>> No.2001558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529529291069.jpg -(48.6 KiB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49722

>>2001557
"Riiiiight~"

Says Sheena, totally not believing her son. She just laughs softly, and pulls Nora into her marshmallow hell again

"Hehehe~ You're a growing boy after all."

>> No.2001559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529529384266.png -(60.6 KiB, 156x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62064

>>2001556
Yeah yeah...I'm done...
She's not going to fight the bartender on this. It's not like she can just blow a bunch of money on booze either.

>> No.2001560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529529802179.jpg -(432.3 KiB, 1200x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442720

>>2001558
Just bleating some more

... You really need to stop teasing me so much, mom.

Says the dragon boy trying to calm down. Trying to at least before his mom decides to do it again.

>> No.2001561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529529825607.jpg -(205.6 KiB, 600x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210579

>>2001559
Tifa will only charge Gertrude for the first two drinks. Since the third one was on the house due to Tifa feeling bad for Gertrude

"Want to pay for them when you leave or just open up a tab? I charge at the end of each week."

>> No.2001562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529529898568.jpg -(334.4 KiB, 1500x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342447

>>2001552
Gasp!

Totally her! Misty~!

Look out Misty there's a hippy running towards you all star struck and shit immediately checking her out and bouncing up and down.

Holy shit fucking Misty~!

She'll squee for a moment give her a sec.

>> No.2001563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530033060.png -(57.1 KiB, 280x372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58454

>>2001561
...Eh. I'll open up a tab. It might be easier in the long run.
Hopefully I won't overspend...eh. It'll be fine. Everything's fine...

>> No.2001564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530140542.png -(137.9 KiB, 584x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141215

>>2001560
"Teasing you? The hell are you talking about?"

Smirks

"Anyway. have fun with it, and give me plenty of gran-kids, alright~? Especially from Weiss, she's something else. A perfect fit for you!"

>> No.2001565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530271213.jpg -(49.5 KiB, 305x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50650

>>2001564
Little does Sheena know that she already has a gran-kid. A small icy dragon that calls a lot of people "mom".

Y-you don't have to just outright say it like that!

>> No.2001566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530305279.jpg -(75.3 KiB, 609x991) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77082

>>2001563
"Sure."

Pulls out a notepad and pen from under the counter

"Just write down your information, just in case I need to reach you about your tab."

>> No.2001567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530564194.jpg -(226.5 KiB, 711x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231900

>>2001562
she hops back a little in surprise while Mary bounds up to her, looking her over as she jumps about
Ah..hey there!.
I never seen this person around the gym, how come? How'd they know about me?
Yes, I'm Misty, the water gym leader!

>> No.2001568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530712851.png -(25.0 KiB, 198x188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25577

>>2001566
Sure sure.
The slightly tipsy doctor will focus on the pad for a second before she starts to write down her information: name, phone number, etc. She doesn't want to piss off someone she's actually talking to her.

>> No.2001569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530727682.png -(468.1 KiB, 1280x1598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479317

>>2001565
"Oh so you were already planning on it? That's good!"

>> No.2001570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529530908048.jpg -(38.2 KiB, 400x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39155

>>2001568
"Thanks Gertrude. Anyway, take your time. I have plenty of cheaper, non alcoholic drinks if you want anything else. Water's always free."

She can tell Gertrude's tipsy, so she isn't about to just boot her out

>> No.2001571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529531078837.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>2001569
W-wait! I didn't say that either!

It doesn't help that with Sheena saying those things, he has lewd on his mind now.

>> No.2001572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529531533762.jpg -(331.9 KiB, 600x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339897

>>2001567
She pulls Misty in for a great big hippie hug.

Dude I know! You were like my first waifu way back when I was only a raging little dyke this is so awesome~!

THANK YOU VAULA SYNDROME!

It should be fairly clear to Misty that Druggie here is a filthy genwunner.

Can I kick it with you? Just for today? Pretty, pretty, pretty, PRETTY PLEEEEEEAAAAASE~? I'm such a huge fan!

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)17:52.

>> No.2001573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529531617168.png -(147.5 KiB, 834x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150993

>>2001571
"It's fine! A mother knows best anyway, you don't have to admit to anything."

Chuckles and winks at her boy

"You are your father's son after all~"

>> No.2001574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529531697119.png -(75.6 KiB, 212x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77414

>>2001570
A glass of water would be nice. Staying hydrated is important to prevent a possible hangover.

>> No.2001575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529531896835.jpg -(57.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58481

>>2001574
"Haha, yeah, I was about to suggest that. Here."

And so Tifa will fill up a glass of ice water for Gertrude

"So you like it it? Living here on Lighthalzen I mean."

>> No.2001576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532028793.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51001

>>2001573
Mmmmmm...

The dragon boy just gives up, he can't win against Sheena.

Are you sure you're not trying to tease me right now?

>> No.2001577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532184281.png -(417.2 KiB, 779x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
427257

>>2001576
"Nope~ And the balls on you, accusing your mother like that!"

>> No.2001578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532281902.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2001577
Well it just sure feels like it...

>> No.2001579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532388175.jpg -(910.6 KiB, 850x1099) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932408

>>2001572
MMMf?!
she is pulled in quite easily into the hug, blushing with embarrassment, she likes fans but this is a new greeting! She wiggles a little in the hug but eventually calms
Ah..thanks thanks, I'm glad I'm could impre- Ok ok ok! I will just don't scream in my ear!!
funny, she is starting to shout too!

>> No.2001580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532513872.gif -(1.5 MiB, 684x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1579198

>>2001578
"Yeah I'm sure you're feeling something alright."

She'll just nuzzle him

>> No.2001581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532698923.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>2001580
I'm just not going to give an answer to that...

She did just say that he was a certain tall dragon's son.

And so he was nuzzled by his mom.

>> No.2001582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529532834646.png -(94.7 KiB, 406x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96974

>>2001574
Mhm. It's not a bad place at all. At least it's not some backwater. Those can be pretty sleezy overall.
Gertrude will sip on her ice water.
But I have to go where I'm paid to go.

>> No.2001583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529533005955.jpg -(58.9 KiB, 1000x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60287

>>2001581
"Uh-huh, but that doesn't stop your boner from poking against me~"

"Such a naughty boy, having such a thing while with your mother."

>> No.2001584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529533147081.jpg -(55.1 KiB, 600x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56415

>>2001582
"I see. Been to any interesting places?"

"Reminds me of our adventure...all that travelling we did. Haven't heard from Cloud in while either...but he's always been like that."

>> No.2001585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529533153780.jpg -(321.1 KiB, 1564x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328774

>>2001583
That's just because you brought up Weiss!

And said you wanted me to give you gran-kids from Weiss!

... And then I started getting some lewd thoughts!

Truly the son of a tall dragon.

>> No.2001586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529533502488.png -(233.4 KiB, 742x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238982

>>2001585
"Oh so just the mention of Weiss gets you worked up. It doesn't take much then, reminds me of your dad~"

Just teasing him some more. But then...he feels Sheena's palm press firmly against the bulge in his pants

"Well young man, since you're blaming me. I should take care of it then."

>> No.2001587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529533690080.jpg -(318.5 KiB, 1285x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326118

>>2001586
Th-that won't be necessary!

Trying to get away from sheep mom a bit.

>> No.2001588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529533819527.png -(75.6 KiB, 212x378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77414

>>2001584
Not really. I tend to stay on the ship for...reasons.

>> No.2001589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529534270000.gif -(19.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19683

>>2001579
She lets out another Squee then releases her from the hug.

Sorry it's just so cool to see you in the flesh!

she extends her hand.

My name's Mary Jane. Multi dimensional pot grower and merchant!

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)18:37.

>> No.2001590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529534549921.jpg -(68.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70552

>>2001589
she smiles
I look a lot better in person I hope.
she shakes the hand
Oh you are the one behind all that? Must keep you busy, I hear it's big around here.

>> No.2001591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529534890017.png -(119.7 KiB, 664x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122549

>>2001587
Mom doesn't listen; and scoots herself closer to her son. And slips her hand underneath Nora's pants, and thus gets a better feel of his bulging junk

"It's fine!"

>> No.2001592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529535214856.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 374x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60062

>>2001588
Frowns a bit

"Mm, yeah. Must get boring sometimes."

>> No.2001593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529535318843.jpg -(432.3 KiB, 1200x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442720

>>2001591
Hit her son with the Dragon Mansion Special. It's always fine in Dragon Mansion.

Well yeah, it's fine. It'll go down on its own eventually!

But it won't go down if Sheena is touching him. Trying to reach down and stop her from going any farther.

>> No.2001594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536024919.png -(74.7 KiB, 219x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2001592
Yeah...maybe I should risk is sometime, though. You never know...

>> No.2001595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536035988.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 850x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76664

>>2001593
"Sssshhh~"

"He's big."

Sheena will then grips his member, and finally pulls it out. Free from his pants and underoo's. Sheena starts to stroke his shaft with masterful technique, mommy knows what she's doing after all

"Just relax and let mama take care of you."

Says Sheena, while nuzzling Nora's neck

>> No.2001596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536224765.jpg -(524.4 KiB, 1446x2046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537009

>>2001458
>>2001458
Gio looks slightly mystified by the elaborate setup Misray is putting down, while Youmu wonders why her ghost half was needed as well, given that gives her much more contribution to the whole thing....the ghost half just floats around as she is quite calm about the whole thing!
Then when the summoning happens, the pair cover their eyes from the initial blinding flash, Gio looking on in confusion as this was not quite what he thought..then thinks
Gio: Is this her raw soul appearance now? But she doesn't look spectral..
Meanwhile Youmu curiously goes over
Hello..? Amanda is that you?*

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)19:10.

>> No.2001597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536269655.jpg -(262.8 KiB, 850x1208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269124

>>2001594
"I think you ought to do whatever it is you want to do Gertrude. Go out there, and live life."

"You and Ada can go out and see the world together."

>> No.2001598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536566088.jpg -(475.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486512

>>2001463
>>2001596
I think something went wrong here.... she's not supposed to be this little...
She stared at the super hyped up little chibi Raiju who seemed to be staring extra hard at Gio's crotch.
Or this... excitable...

>> No.2001599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536721240.png -(210.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215235

>>2001596
>>2001598
And she took that chance to completely leap into Youmu's lap, pressing her naked form against the ghost girl as she gave her a licking shocking kiss.
Pet me!!!
Clearly creating a body out of pure energy was a bad idea.

>> No.2001600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529536864058.jpg -(373.6 KiB, 1050x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382582

>>2001595
And he'd find that he wasn't in much of a position to get away from her. Such is the life of a dragon boy.

But he'd at least try to stop her still. Holding back his urges in the process.

I said it'll be fine mom...

>> No.2001601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529537364218.jpg -(152.1 KiB, 1096x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155751

>>2001600
"You're cute when you're stubborn."

Is all she responds with, and in response to Nora's struggling, the stroking becomes rougher, and in turn cause even more delightful sensations to rear. Her fingers and hand stroke and rub his crown, only making him feel more good

>> No.2001602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529537758733.jpg -(457.7 KiB, 825x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
468708

>>2001598
>>2001599
Youmu ends up having to hold the little nipper to avoid getting dragged to the floor as she giggles from the affection
AHahaha, h-hey come on come on that tickles~!
she said, trying not to fall over from the other tingling going through from the affection
Gio: looking to misray Well, the question is what we actually end up getting exactly.

>> No.2001603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529537762578.jpg -(54.3 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55568

>>2001601
And sure enough, some pre would begin leaking out of his member the more Sheena stroked away, only helping her attempts more.

And meanwhile Nora is just trying to hold back the best he can.

>> No.2001604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538011936.jpg -(142.1 KiB, 482x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145509

>>2001590
To be perfectly honest I would still very much take you in bed and do all kinds of things to you~

Have a playful pinch.

>> No.2001605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538104126.jpg -(524.7 KiB, 700x1396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537306

>>2001604
EEepp!
she giggles and smirks
Well you don't waste time do you? she returns the favor by grabbing Mary's butt

>> No.2001606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538111316.jpg -(58.9 KiB, 1000x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60287

>>2001603
Meanwhile Sheena sees nothing wrong with this

"Amelia's gotten real curious lately. Maybe I can use Nora to teach her about getting with a guy."

She thinks, although those possible ordeals are for a later date

Feeling the throbbing in her hand, she can tell Nora's trying to hold back

"Just relax and let it out. You're leaking so much."

And so Sheena began to jerk her son off harder and faster

"It's okay baby, go ahead."

>> No.2001607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538295135.jpg -(570.9 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584598

>>2001599
>>2001602
I think...
Misray looks at her.
This is part of her monster aspect, I notice she sometimes will run around town acting like a silly dog, clearly it's become part of her psyche...

>> No.2001608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538420934.jpg -(321.1 KiB, 1564x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328774

>>2001606
N-no, if I do then there will be a mess.

Holding on harder, which will only make the mess bigger. Quite counter intuitive.

>> No.2001609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538484320.jpg -(442.2 KiB, 649x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452852

>>2001602
>>2001607
And then she moved from tackling Youmu to pouncing on Gio... specifically his pants..
Mmmmmmmmm... helloooooo..
She said with a smile as she gazed at him now.

>> No.2001610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538643447.jpg -(285.5 KiB, 850x1073) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292346

>>2001608
"Silly~ That's why we have the help for. Hmmm~ But that does give me an idea..."

And then...she suddenly takes his length into her mouth

"Mmmm~"

And starts stroking him again while giving him the succ

>> No.2001611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529538954329.png -(2.9 MiB, 1800x2556) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3052097

>>2001609
>>2001607
Gio: Oh, her carefree side, pretty funny way it manifests...but where is the re-ah!
he is interrupted by the Raiju jumping at his package and every movement she makes gives it a tingle. He gently moves his hand down to pet her like she wanted Youmu to Hello, Amanda?

Youmu shivers as the raiju jumps off her, the parting of her naked skin and sparks giving her that pleasuable tingle
Ahhh~

>> No.2001612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529539318381.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 400x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46997

>>2001609
>>2001611
Well I can guess what she wants now...
Misray said with a chuckle especially the way the girl was focusing on Gio's crotch.

>> No.2001613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529539713785.png -(74.7 KiB, 219x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76476

>>2001597
Yeah...Yeah. Maybe I should. Or maybe I've just drank too much alcohol already.

>> No.2001614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529539779510.jpg -(305.3 KiB, 800x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312677

>>2001611
>>2001612
And that tail keeps slapping up against Youmu, each little touch electifying the girl a little more and more.
Mmmm.... been a long time since I've seen you too...
She frowns a little.
Always so busy.....

>> No.2001615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529539809876.jpg -(321.1 KiB, 1564x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328774

>>2001610
W-wait! Don't just put it in your mouth!

As doing so only made him let out more pre as he continued to hold on as if his life depended on it.

This was going to be quite the mess to contain for the sheep, because soon enough he'd just release that pent up load.

>> No.2001616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529539921758.jpg -(299.9 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307061

>>2001613
"heh, yeah maybe. Still something to consider though. Anyway, I'll stop sticking my nose into your business."

Chuckles

>> No.2001617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540129962.png -(234.3 KiB, 561x678) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239961

>>2001616
Heh. It's fine. Not like people actually talk to me but...
Gertrude will finish off her glass of water before standing up.
I should probably get back to the ship.

>> No.2001618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540147365.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 850x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65179

>>2001615
"...!"

Sheena's cheek expand as Nora's seed floods into her mouth. Of course, the sheep mom is well used to large loads, thanks to Nora's father

And is able to take it all in without spilling a drop of it. Stroking him, squeezing every drop out as she sucks on his tip

Afterward Sheena frees her son's member from her mouth and licks her lips

"Damn~"

>> No.2001619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540307741.jpg -(679.1 KiB, 700x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
695351

>>2001612
>>2001614
Gio continues to pet her as his crotch gradually reacts thanks to the lightning
Gio: Sorry, I guess it has been long since we all had time together. he pets her gently not bothering with the tail which is on Youmu
Who for that matter was getting a little damper thanks to that effect
Yeah she is quite active right now...ah..I guess this side of her is much more interested than business focused..

>> No.2001620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540385641.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 572x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96062

>>2001617
Tifa nods

"Alright, don't be a stranger Gertrude. Feel free to bring Ada long next time if you want. I'd love to meet her."

By the sounds of it; seems like the good doctor made a friend!

>> No.2001621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540608119.png -(168.0 KiB, 889x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172000

>>2001605
Nah I've lived here long enough to know that this is just hello at this point~

Honk honk.

I have a shirt I need you to sign too! Maybe even take some pictures... Ah! But i totally don't wanna change your plans entirely.

She's so excited.

Oh god I gotta show you pictures from Halloween!

>> No.2001622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540645200.png -(265.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272194

>>2001343
And indeed it would have become public, her little pseudo bubble of lust that had previously served as a minor curtain alongside her wings was long gone, burst by the sheer amount of energy being thrown about, and her wings were spread wide as pleasure overtook her again and again and again. Already lost to the feeling, the pleasure of it all, she just kept trying to get more and more from her constant orgasms, no matter the risks or outcome.

Still, even she had her limits, and one of them was apparently this delectable little demon she'd come luckily across. Eventually she'd be splayed out and twitching from the countless climaxes, unable to move as she enjoyed the afterglow and gazes of those who'd been appreciating them, remaining (literal) flames of lust slowly petering out. It took Alexis a moment to gather the focus needed for what she wanted to do while being watched with such lewd eyes, almost tempted to let the slowly encroaching onlookers have their way with them both, but the succubus managed to open a portal after a failed attempt or two, dropping the duo straight into...

A warm steamy room?

There was a splash from nearby as Alexis fell straight into the large bath that was clearly the source of the steam, bubbles emerging from where she landed before being slowly followed by a lazily floating succubus and a content sigh.

"I hope you don't mind the sort of kidnapping there, but I don't know if I could have handled any more right now..."

She shuddered in pleasure just thinking about it.

"You were just too much~ I hope I satisfied~"

>> No.2001623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540720917.png -(16.3 KiB, 113x166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16691

>>2001616
Heh. It's fine. Not like people actually talk to me but...
Gertrude will finish off her glass of water before standing up.
I should probably get back to the ship.

>> No.2001624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540753387.jpg -(317.0 KiB, 1362x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324604

>>2001618
Mmmmmm... I said it was just going to go down later...

Taking a moment to realize that his member was freed from Sheena's mouth as he attempted to put it away.

I don't think this is how a mother is supposed to help her son recover y'know...

bleat bleat

>> No.2001625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540797385.png -(200.1 KiB, 700x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204938

>>2001621
She has a little chuckle and keeps her held close for a moment giving her ass an extended greeting with her hands rubbing it over
Relax Mary I don't mind, why don't we go where you can do these things? Just promise me you'll come check out the gym sometime.

>> No.2001626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529540837838.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 922x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168632

>>2001614
>>2001619
Well it is true, I noticed that ever since she became a monster another side of her seemed to appear, while she tried her best to be a good gym leader and a good leader for all the mikos, I think sometimes the urges in her just get to be too much for her and she just kind of...
pops.
Goes the weasel.
And this is that manifestation of it.

>> No.2001627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541097687.png -(210.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215235

>>2001619
>>2001626
And while they talked that tail slowly hiked Youmu's skirt up, while her hands slowly pulled those pants down.
MMmhmmmm...

>> No.2001628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541224890.jpg -(38.2 KiB, 500x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39132

>>2001624
"Fufu, yeah well fuck authority,vanilla ass society, fuck the norm."

Sheena then just cuddles her boy after hearing him bleat again. Sheena blushes from how cute it is, causing her to bleat too

"It's fine~"

>> No.2001629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541424881.png -(257.9 KiB, 1016x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264095

>>2001625
Can I bring my neice?

She muttered some words and a portal appears!

Through here I live in a giant space bubble of fresh air.

>> No.2001630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541460688.jpg -(61.9 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63349

>>2001622
Yes and it was clear by the end that Yantelle was running more on autopilot than she was intelligence, the demon having an insaitable lust for Alexis's energy, though even though her desire and hunger was great turns out even energy eaters can 'overeat' especially when that energy is partly pleasure energy... by the time she was done the poor girl was twitching all over, from her nearly frozen limbs to the never ending mini orgasms sending shivers from her nethers... She said little as she was teleported away, the poor Demon only seeming to come too in the warmth of the water, which gave her enough time to at least catch her breath and sigh happily.
I could... say the same for you...
She said nearly breathlessly, hell some of the runes were even clearly on her skin now, at least as long as the spell was in effect.
You were the strongest I've met yet, and your body was made, oh so well...

>> No.2001631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541574443.png -(1.7 MiB, 1281x1804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1790910

>>2001627
>>2001626
So it's her urges to be free and do what she w-ANTS!~
she says as that tail hikes her skirt up and hits her crotch directly, Youmu blushes and looks to Misray
Well, I guess you've only been with me so far..want to change that?
Gio, listening to Misray the best he can with a horny side of Amanda glaring for his manhood figures it's going to happen and starts to remove his clothes already for her, eyeing Misray to see if she is infact going to join. The raiju will see he is already quite aroused by the situation out of a mix of the lightning and excitement of the new person

>> No.2001632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541676388.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>2001628
Yeah yeah, it's fine...

At least it was only a blowjob.

But of course, a dragon that thinks of lewd things doesn't simply stop thinking about them. That's why the basement of Dragon Mansion exists.

Anyways, you turned on the TV, what's on?

>> No.2001633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541882654.png -(183.6 KiB, 616x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187992

>>2001629
If you want although I want to get to know my newest fan a little bit later~
her new nature has made her quite happy to pursue that interest
Ohhh! Well, please lead on

>> No.2001634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529541885541.png -(546.4 KiB, 375x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559559

>>2001623
Nods

"Sure, don't be a stranger Gertrude. Feel free to bring Ada along if you want next time. I'd like to meet her."

By the sounds of things; the good doctor made a friend

>> No.2001635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529542129519.png -(381.7 KiB, 355x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390884

>>2001627
>>2001631
No I've been with others, but mostly just others in her gym...
She would have with Seki but then she went crazy.
But I guess if Mistress is going to I might as well as well...
She said before she began helping Youmu out of her clothes, wait a sec.

>> No.2001636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529542210279.png -(241.5 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247309

>>2001630
She giggled, lacking the energy to do much more than speak and float.

"I don't know if I've ever been this satisfied~ It was definitely a different experience either way, so you don't have to worry there."

Another relaxed sigh came, and with it the water began to jet and bubble as if it were a Jacuzzi! It seemed Alexis was recovering well, since it was almost certainly her playing around that had caused the change. The water seemed strangely revitalizing too, and held a faint tint of healing magics to it should Yantelle have a taste.

"Heh, you think I'm good? I mean, thanks, I try pretty hard to be this awesome, but you are something else. That's one hell of an ability you have there~ I don't know if I've ever been so close to actually getting fucked permanently silly!"

>> No.2001637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529542284615.png -(73.0 KiB, 254x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74760

>>2001634
I will. I'll do my best to make sure she behaves, too.
*I wonder how she'll respond to alcohol...
The good doctor will stretch a little.
Well it was a pleasure meeting you, Tifa. I'll be sure to stop in again soon.

>> No.2001638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529542863746.jpg -(394.4 KiB, 600x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
403909

>>2001637
Tifa smiles

"After actually getting to talk with you and getting to know you a little, yeah, the feeling is mutual."

"Take care Gertrude."

>> No.2001639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529542940155.png -(170.9 KiB, 665x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175052

>>2001632
"Maybe there's a good porn movie on. You ever seen Debbie Does Dallas?"

>> No.2001640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529542947509.png -(311.5 KiB, 750x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318987

>>2001635
>>2001631
And while Youmu was getting stripped by the horny ghost, Gio was getting a completely different treatment from the mini Amanda... or at least one freed part of him was.

>> No.2001641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543112244.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2001639
No.

... But why a porn movie?

>> No.2001642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543255877.png -(31.5 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32215

>>2001633
Oh there will be plenty of that Misty~

She smacks that ass to get her through the portal.

More like biggest fan! Well maybe not in the literal sense but still!

And soon Misty finds herself aboard the greenest bubble in space. They stand before a giant tree house and just endless plant life. They have a lake and what seems to be a decent sized waterfall with rather thick woods surrounding it.

>> No.2001643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543374612.png -(142.4 KiB, 825x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145825

>>2001641

"Hey you asked what's on. Porn could be on."

She wiggles her eyebrows at him, though this time she really is just messing with him

>> No.2001644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543486440.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 182x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108766

>>2001636
She clearly had plenty of energy, problem was most of it was still in a manner she couldn't use.
Ahh...
She too laid back and tried floating a little.
You were the first monster who had that much pleasure magic attached to her, I couldn't resist...
The girl said... before smiling a little.
But seriously most of the girls I've run across would have passed out a long time ago... then I usually just leave them for the men to play with.
So whatever energy she drains from them is quickly replaced.
But you, you're something else, most girls are candles, but you're an inferno that's almost too bright to look at. And so delightful too...

She laughed weakly.
Yes, if we had kept going we might have been stuck doing that forever.

>> No.2001645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543588816.jpg -(964.1 KiB, 900x1423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
987256

>>2001640
>>2001635
Youmu was very easy to get stripped as her body was crying out to be touched by flesh and not by cotton with every inch of energy that seeps in with the tail, as Misray gets closer to tries to return the favor, tossing her own clothes to the side and letting Misrays join if she can get them
A-Ah..yeah..why miss out?
Gio held the mini Amanada's head as her mouth attacked his now fully stiff member, his hips bucking forward gently as she worked and a groan escaping him as she worked

>> No.2001646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543714861.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>2001643
Well, there probably is some porn on...

But let's not.

A dragon boy doesn't want to go ahead and get hard again just for her to take care of it again.

>> No.2001647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529543931214.jpg -(403.1 KiB, 630x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412753

>>2001642
she hops forward a little with the smack with a giggle as she enters the portal till she emerges on the other side, her eyes scanning the area taking in the new sight
Wow...this is something else!
she steps toward the lake to dip her hand while looking up at the "sky"

>> No.2001648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544061672.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>2001644
Perhaps it was magic, perhaps not, but it almost seemed to be easier to float in than normal water. Of course, maybe she'd designed it just so, to allow for maximum relaxation after instances just such as this? Regardless a curious hum came in response to your words.

"Seriously? I don't really pay attention to that sort of thing..."

Not unless it was right in front of her, at least. She wasn't above appreciating someone's skin if it was nice enough.

"That's surprising, I guess I might actually live up to my self proclaimed title~"

She'd claimed Lust and War as her domains when she'd gone through a certain ritual to provide divinity, deciding they were what suited her most. Maybe she was more right than she'd first though?

And on a similar note... She seemed to already be a solid chunk recovered! Her energy didn't seem built to stay low, something about her setting it to one hell of a rapid recharge rate despite the empty tank.

"It's the hair, it means I have a fiery personality~"

It was clearly a joke, if an accurate one.

"I'm more curious about you though. I would say I'm surprise no one has snapped you up yet, but I guess no one can really wear you down, huh? How long have you just been playing around Aurora like that?"

>> No.2001649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544228743.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71892

So Fendril has not been his perky idiot self recently. In fact he's about as close to melancholy as he's able to muster right now for a number of reasons.
Actions not been great in the wilds due to rapid development and something killing all the non-girl monsters before he can.
That girl he was gallivanting with seems to have gone to do something else and he can't reach her. The boy really needs to get into those "cell phones" all the kids are raving about.
And of course his church has been kinda sparse recently and he's just really got not much to do.

So here's a guy, in plate armor, fishing on a pier, throwing back shark girls that attempt to make googoo faces at him. And also just any normal fish he happens to catch. What a guy.

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)21:23.

>> No.2001650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544362436.png -(26.4 KiB, 223x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26996
>Chara

Nanaya scrunched her face at Chara.

Hmph! If my farther truly had no care for this family he simply would have left to pursue his own desires!

She crosses her arms as he walks away starting off towards the house again. Alas she was alone, mostly.

All I need to do is just head inside and all will be well...

She looks behind herself towards where Chara was walking.

Grrrrrr!

She exhales a sigh.

Do it for mother. She'd despise it if he actually went to live in the woods.

Laura: Boo!

Nanaya: Wah! Anutie! Why would you startle me!?

Laura: Because you said some things that probably upset your boyfriend~?

Nanaya: He is not..! UUUUGH! Just please help me return him home so my mother doesn't worry herself.

Laura: How about this? I'll go get Chara but you gotta do something for me.

Nanaya: Sigh. Yes I'll do chores at the blasted shrine...

Laura: Nope! Even better!

Nanaya: ... What..?

Laura: Do something nice for your mom!

Nanaya: Where do I even begin with that?

Laura: Talk to Bren. He knows all the ways of how to make your mom have an instantly better day.

Nanaya: ... Sigh Very well.

Laura: I'll be back before long.

Nanaya nods and heads inside now thinking how to do something nice for her mom where Laura heads off into the woods.

>> No.2001651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544392494.jpg -(5577 B, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5577

>>2001646
Sheena grabs the remote and flips through channels

"Anyway~ Oooh, this is good."

It's Goodfellas

"One of my favorite movies. Mafia shit is awesome. I'll have Jeanne brings us some snacks. Actually, she's likely already on her way with them knowing her."

>> No.2001652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544399743.png -(708.5 KiB, 600x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725495

>>2001405
Runa's sudden appearance coupled with her decision to leave Bren out of the illusion had a very naked and extremely confused smol staring at her, face crimson with embarrassment as he fumbled for something to cover himself with, failed to find anything in time, and was promptly pulled away and... elsewhere.

"W-W-W-W... Runa!? Why are you here!? What happened?"

He was looking about rather frantically as he futilely tried to cover himself with his hands, the still aroused boy far from able to do so to any effective measure.

>> No.2001653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544500134.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2001649
And then this demon showed up besides him
Boring day Fendril?

>> No.2001654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544623653.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 869x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281742

>>2001651
Alright.

And so the dragon boy would lay back and watch the movie with mom. Although he might just fall asleep in the middle of it considering he was still somewhat in recovery.

And the lewd that had just happened to him.

>> No.2001655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544687193.png -(43.2 KiB, 262x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44287

>>2001652
Currently the two would be situated in her room sitting on her bed. She's still in a irritable state- however doesn't know how she should proceed from here. Causing her to pause very awkwardly as she realizes how the blood got to her head...
"Ah... Ummm..."
Gathering a semblance of thought, she quickly nods up and down, closing her eyes so she doesn't see his current naked form.
"I was- I was protecting you!"

>> No.2001656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544859672.jpg -(416.0 KiB, 916x907) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426024

>>2001650
He didn't have much of a head start, but without the trail of magic to follow it was a much more difficult thing to track the boy. There was still a trail though, as he wasn't actually expecting to be followed, but it was still faint and occasionally even gone entirely. Chara had been taught well by Geralt, and then taught over and over again by his own failures trying to put said teaching into practice. Now he was almost as at home in the woods as Enkidu was.

It didn't seem like he intended on stopping anywhere nearby either, the boy traveling afield of the mansion to a clearing that seemed to get at least slightly frequent use going off the rudimentary shelter and the fire pit, and several trees bore the telltale marks of being used as targets. Laura would likely arrive to the rhythmic thunks of Chara practicing his throw further, but this time with knives rather than stones... It looked like he'd pulled an entire brace of them from somewhere, several already stuck in the wood with more to come.

>> No.2001657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544907615.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 852x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65265

>>2001654
And we can fade to the both of them spending time together watching a movie. Eventually Sheena will leave to let her son rest up, though she did stay until the movie finished. She'll have Colette whip up a potion to aid in his recovery too

And we can fade to all that good stuff

>> No.2001658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544921619.png -(69.1 KiB, 511x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70738

>>2001638
You too!
And with that said, and her tab set up, Gertrude will head out into the wilds that is the bowels of Lighthalzen.

>> No.2001659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544929672.jpg -(40.0 KiB, 175x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40928

>>2001653
He doesn't seem too phased from her sudden appearance. Even he can teleport after all.

Oh, good evening Helen! Didn't see you there.
Yes, it's been quite a slow one...

>> No.2001660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529544936132.png -(266.0 KiB, 698x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272401

>>2001645
Well then, maybe I'll finally get to have some fun to myself... even if little mistress wants to take part.
She said as she finished stripping Youmu, soon pressing her own naked body against her as Amanda continued to suck and lick away like that shaft was a yummy yummy sucker for the puppy Weasel.
Glad I get to touch you safely now... Heh

>> No.2001661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545036068.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 567x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43348

>>2001655
If anything he seemed even more flabbergasted than before, a confused sound escaping him as the embarrassment was momentarily overtaken, aided by Runa's closed eyes.

"H-Huh? From what? Was I in danger?"

He hadn't felt like he was in danger, not with two of the people he cared about most in the room with him. His instincts hadn't even been doing anything, and they hadn't failed him yet...

>> No.2001662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545174501.png -(135.2 KiB, 413x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138484

>>2001659
looks like more than just a slow day to me.
More like a slow week, or a slow month.

>> No.2001663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545381540.jpg -(425.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435889

>>2001660
she nods as she wraps her arms around Misray pulling her in
Yeah..now we can enjoy each other this way without worry.
Youmu then leans in to give Misray a kiss, a little moan coming from her as their lips meet
Gio falls back onto the sofa enjoying the lapping his dick was receiving, before he leans down to easily lift up the Raiju's lower half, bringing it up to his face while her mouth spins around as a result on his dick, looking to bring her slit to his lips to return the favor with his own tongue moving to meet those lips

>> No.2001664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545442742.png -(108.0 KiB, 281x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110623

>>2001647
Yeah it's great! We grow all our own food here and while the environment might be controlled it's actually so advanced we can emulate the seasons!

She leads her in the treehouse.

>> No.2001665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545509400.png -(50.1 KiB, 364x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51257

>>2001661
"Yes! She was planning on eating you up!"
She fumbles her words!
"It's really bad if you were to do that- Definitely! You'd get addicted to it- and get corrupted.... Nggg..."
She's trying to think of other cons. All the while counting them on her fingers, but is panicking too much to add others.

>> No.2001666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545525068.jpg -(256.8 KiB, 560x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262994

>>2001648
Well I figure most of you don't, you don't really absorb anything but spirit energy...
Basically like when Alexis saw Goku or one of the other Sayians, that's kind of what Yantelle got out of her, consider it a compliment.
I'm a natural energy manipulator, even among my race I'm kind of a rarity.
And a sane version is even rarer...
Heh, guess so, I'd be glad to go another round sometime, I hardly would need to eat with you around heh...
The girl said with a smile before getting a sage look at that question.
It's easy to be unnoticed when you look average and can keep your power controlled.
The girl said with a straight face, plus most of the 'native' demons get left alone as per treaty.
And I can usually tell who's the power players.... well including those like you, really though I'm glad I took the risk, you were worth it... but I've only been around a few months since I broke free from some weird place... I don't have a lot of memories from before that.

>> No.2001667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545556470.jpg -(427.2 KiB, 931x931) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437492

>>2001662
You are always oddly observant!
Yes, it's...I suppose I've just finally hit that point where I feel out of my element.

>> No.2001668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545698332.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194427

>>2001656
Having enhanced sound detection Laura would be able to cue in on the thunks. She'd take a gander around the campsite and decides to casually speak up.

You know an awning, some chairs, and a grill and this would be a pretty sweet place for a cookout.

>> No.2001669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545814897.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>2001665
Now confusion warred with worry, but still won out as the major emotion Bren was experiencing at the moment.

"..."

"Eat me? That... doesn't sound right?"

The sound of Bren shaking his head could be heard, hair flopping about frantically in the still elongated state from his crossdressing.

"Big brother just told me all about sex and stuff, wasn't that it?"

He hadn't been told anything about addiction and corruption, but he did... sort of know about those things? He knew the words, how to use them, but not quite how they fit in here.

"What? Who's corrupt?"

Poor Bren was made of not being able to even right now.

>> No.2001670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529545922775.jpg -(362.6 KiB, 787x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371339

>>2001664
Sounds like this would be a great get away when the weather is bad, or if you just need a break!
She follows along with her, smiling as she views the place

>> No.2001671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529546020055.png -(381.7 KiB, 355x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390884

>>2001663
And she'd happily start kissing and touching Youmu, giving the half ghost some great TLC now that she could safely do it, Misray quite eager to show her just how much pleasure she could bring as her hands snaked up between Youmu's legs to plunge a finger into her wet slit....
Mmmmmm

Amanda meanwhile just seemed even more eager than before as sher own pussy was exposed to Gio her tongue and mouth took his shaft deeper even as her own wet cunt quivered and dripped for him.

>> No.2001672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529546209818.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>2001666
"Hmmmmmm...."

The sound of contemplative bubbles floated over from Alexis as she listened to you speak, the succubus partially sunk down to blow the source of said noise. After a moment of this, she rose back up, suddenly standing as if full of energy as water cascaded down her form, and pointed at you with a mischievous smirk.

"Alright, I've decided~ You're too good to pass up, and you seem like you might enjoy hanging around more often, so how about... Staying here with me? It sounds like you don't have a place yet, and then we can get have a bit of fun whenever we want to~"

She started listing off a few benefits.

"We've got your pick of buildings to stay in, all the food you could eat, all the 'fun' you could want, and the best training chamber my assets could craft!"

Though going off the accompanying eyebrow waggle, it was clear which one was her favorite.

>> No.2001673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529546450000.jpg -(190.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195310

>>2001668
Chara had been taking aim when you spoke, and spun suddenly towards the source of the sudden voice, knife flying free and tumbling straight towards Laura's head!

Though even if she didn't interfere and stop it, it would only shoot just past the side of her and into the nearest tree behind.

Regardless Chara relaxed after that, frowning at you before flashing a number of signs your way.

'Please don't sneak up on me, I could have hurt you.'

But he wasted no time before continuing, following up with the question at the forefront of his mind.

'Why did you follow me?'

He seemed warier than usual, and his body looked as if it was ready to move at the drop of a hat.

>> No.2001674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529546461109.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 1064x1506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162226

>>2001669
Why do I have to be the one to explain it?! I wanted to...
She complains to herself before continuing.
"It's like... Erm... Yes, it's another way to say sex. But she's a monster girl too- And that means if you have sex with her the corruption will affect you too... It'll mess with your head and what you like, getting you addicted sex..."

>> No.2001675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529546611074.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>2001674
Bren just blinked owlishly at you.

"Monster girl? Jenna doesn't look like a monster?"

He... didn't seem to be quite following you.

Why didn't big brother mention this stuff?

>> No.2001676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529546998114.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 784x952) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75450

>>2001667
Geralt is like that too.
Although you're still young enough I'd like to think.
You still got time to learn about the things around here and get used to it.
Why not try that?

>> No.2001677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547106700.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 242x241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32621

>>2001675
>>2001674
Out of a portal with a toothy grin comes a rather frequent scryer of Bren

It's a talent you yourself possess as well my dear Runa~!

And She'll vanish with a boop on Runa's nose.

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)22:11.

>> No.2001678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547245530.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 515x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192424

>>2001672
Stay here?
She glanced around.
Well this does seem to be some sort of pocket, really might be a nice safe place to hide out at, I am trying to avoid some people after all.
The girl smiled and thought.
And to have another chance to do things with you is something I can't pass up... though if I do... I still want to go out and see the town, I have been having fun visiting the Library.
SHe'd still wink back.
But I can't say it doesn't sound better than what I've been doing.

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)22:14.

>> No.2001680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547347289.jpg -(720.6 KiB, 1131x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737871

>>2001671
MMMMm~! she gasps as Misray touches her like that, panting before she looks to her
H-Hey, you felt that already when you were in me...let me check out you.
she is soaked from Misray's touch, dripping down her leg, but she runs her own hand over Misray's crotch before...the tip of her ghost half starts to run over it!

Gio pokes his tongue into the little slit and starts to get Amanda's projection taste, if it weren't for the pleasure he'd be able to think on it but for now he was just enjoying the pleasure, his hips start to buck and push into her mouth as she works away, his need grows with her technique and soon it seems he'll be swapping

>> No.2001681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547621742.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>2001678
"Well have I got some good news for you then~ This little pocket of mine is a copy of Aurora, down to most of the tiniest infrastructure, and really only missing all the crazy tech stuff Stark uses to Big Brother everybody."

She gestured towards a wall, clearly meaning the direction.

"We've got the library too, and it's stocked with the personal collections of myself and one of my subordinates (Valore) along with the stuff usually in there."

Despite being upright, it seemed walking was still a bit beyond Alexis. The Succubus pinwheeled for a moment, nearly falling down with a splash before barely catching herself and sitting back down of her own accord.

"Oof, still a little weak from earlier..."

>> No.2001682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547750259.jpg -(116.8 KiB, 798x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119552

>>2001676
Haha, I'm not that young!

Although I wasn't being quite so literal.
I've been here for 10 years after all, it's not as if I'm completely unawares.

It's more just...I'm lacking direction for once. Not a lot of heroics to perform, or people to save, or magics to learn.

>> No.2001683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547794846.png -(440.0 KiB, 650x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450548

>>2001680
And Misray sure seemed pretty eager to have her return the favor, the ghost pulling away leaving a string of juices as she ran it down to her own crotch, laying back and spreading her legs to expose her womanhood to Youmu and Gio... and of course Amanda....
Well then in that case I guess it's time for you to possess me...
She said with a lusty wink.
I'm eager to see what you can do...
And when Youmu reached down she could tell that the ghost was soaked, her clit sticking out slightly as she sat there watching her mistress continue.

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)22:23.

>> No.2001684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529547888247.png -(169.6 KiB, 422x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173719

>>2001675
"Monster girls don't always look like ones... Small features can let you know... Like my horns and tail. Monsters can generally sense another..."

>>2001677
"Bwah?"
She's confused by the sudden appearance letting out a small squeak. A moment of processing her words she ends up spilling her spaghetti she waves her noodle arms around shaking her head at him.
"Bu-but! I wasn't trying to attack bren or anything!"
She's puffing up her cheeks...

Last edited 18/06/20(Wed)22:24.

>> No.2001686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529548087055.jpg -(20.8 KiB, 300x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21336

>>2001680
>>2001683
Well she certainly tasted like the real thing, abet around Youmu's size... and as that shocking energy poured into his mouth he might have a bit of a premature eruption into Amanda's hungry little mouth... not that she'd mind as she has practically swallowed it.

>> No.2001687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529548725756.jpg -(272.3 KiB, 510x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278849

>>2001681
Well that does make it easier, only thing I'll be missing now is other targets... but I guess I can make do for now... especially since you're all I need.
She licked her lips invitingly before chuckling as she fell over.
Yes that's usually the last part to recover...

Let me help you and you can show me around... even though I know where most of everything is...
She then grinned.
I could even show you a little of how I do what I do.
Learning to manipulate her own mana could be useful.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff