[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1529038772474.jpg -(100.8 KiB, 1060x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103187 No.2001060   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2001063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529039422362.jpg -(314.6 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322102

>>2001057
>>2001059
>>2001062
069 remains in position and just thinks

"What you will likely become?" So we're basically going to do what we always do? They're making this too easy!

Or so she figures, thinking her fate will most likely be the same as 682's.

>> No.2001065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529039559467.png -(33.2 KiB, 260x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33969

>>2001061
>>2001058
Bren was no longer leading the way, instead staring intently at an ever growing light construct projected above his outstretched ring, the smol spinning it this way and that to make it more detailed as they continued walking.

The poor boy seemed almost steaming at the ears trying to make heads or tails of this place.

"Nnnnn... This place makes my head hurt... I'm about to start disintegrating walls and see where the exit is."

He wasn't really, but some pouting and mumbling helped make him feel a little better.

Last edited 18/06/15(Fri)01:12.

>> No.2001066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529039750100.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>2001063

>Other two

Hmhmhm~ Being a sow here as well?
She'd do as told, standing up and spreading her wings out to a total wingspan of about 14 feet.
Reminds me of an illusion...? That one knight...

>> No.2001068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529040261488.png -(276.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283308

>>2001064
"Ahn~! I love your enthusiasm~ Prove to me you're more fun than a nice fat dick."

Alexis stared down huskily at you, wings spreading again and curving over the two of you. It didn't really provide any sort of privacy, but it did keep focus on her rather than the surroundings as patterns formed in her eyes and began to swirl hypnotically while she ground up against your tail, hands once more dropping lower to cup your ass and begin playing with it.

It was then her own tail changed tactics, tip opening up fully before pressing against you, beginning to suck and grope at your front while she fondled the back, the rest of the length still sliding about in between to provide extra stimulation.

>> No.2001069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529040579487.jpg -(55.0 KiB, 1280x836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56362
>Smolfox

>>2001065
The small mantis winces as if in pain.
...Found the giant rats. So we have that to look forward to at least...

He grumbles as their next room bears the first sign of something different: a colored rune in the middle of the floor before the sarcophagus.
Oh god.... this is even worse than I thought...

It's a PUZZLE dungeon...

>> No.2001070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529040765863.jpg -(300.5 KiB, 600x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307683

>>2001068
Oh I've only just begun, with a body like yours...
She's literally made to create pleasure... all this pleasure magic in her... all I need to do.
Her hands began glowing as she stroked at her body, Alexis finding her own magic was being forced into those runes, making them look almost aflame as she charged them more and more, making every square inch of her body feel even more sensitive than ever before, Yantelle putting so much effort into her efforts that she paid little attention anywhere else.... though that changed when she felt the groping and the tail... a small moan escaping the small demon.
Mmmmm excited aren't you... I don't need a dick to give you what you need...

>> No.2001071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529040904006.jpg -(33.3 KiB, 370x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34074

>>2001066
>>2001063
The woman examined you again, more carefully, even reaching out to touch your wings and actually providing tactile sensation, before backing off and smiling a satisfied smile.

???: "Birds are a rarity only for the most affluent individuals on this planet, be it food or pets, and feathers are the prime means of displaying wealth in clothing and decoration. You will be like a trophy to display my power, a true piece of living treasure for all those old fools to envy as I take over."

They certainly seemed pleased with the purchase.

???: "And to think those slavers sold you for a pittance."

They spared a moment for a smug chuckle, then turned back to the worker.

???: "Process her, and the other can go to handling. Bring her to me here afterwards, I will return for dinner once my business below is concluded."

Worker: "Understood."

Once more they bowed, and the projection winked out of existence.

Worker: "Come with me."

They began heading back for the warp room...

>>2001062
There were, but they seemed to have been wiped clean of their initial settings, free to be reset for your use or removed entirely. Regardless, the ship of the two whose home you had commandeered would make for easy transport, especially with a body to drive it with now.

>> No.2001072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529041464077.png -(276.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283308

>>2001070
She shuddered against you, moaning as she enjoyed the sudden and surprising pleasure sparked by your stroking digits and writhing tail, breath hot in your ear as she used you to get off.

"Wow... That's a really nice trick~ Hah... I- I'll have to remember this..."

But she wasn't out for the count just because she was cooking under her own magic, it would hardly be the first time. No, rather she had an idea. This one seemed to sap magic and warp it to her own ends, but what about a little something else?

In the past she'd experimented with Chi, and later on after she had become what she was, inevitably she had found much more fun uses for it. One of those was a particular brand of healing, altered slightly to just sort of over-heal something. However, if applied to the correct spot, it can drive people quite mad with pleasure, especially if you keep it up for extended periods.

It was with this in mind that her next exhale carried an intent with it, settling against you through all the direct contact you had as her tail continued to suckle and knead, just as her hands massaged and pulled at you ass, even slipping a single finger in to probe playfully.

>> No.2001073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529041710257.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251737

>>2001065
>>2001069
So it IS one of those places....
The fox began to say before suddenly frowning and holding her head.
Yes this could be very bad... if we can't figure it out we won't be able to get out...
She grumbled and pouted a little more.
And I bet we can't just blast out either...

>> No.2001074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529041750905.png -(883 B, 96x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
883

>>2001069
As if Leechy didnt have enough issues on hand there was a very angry, distraught, and worried Jenna losing her shit at him. Something about Bren's safety. Amplify Spiffy's reaction to Virgil getting a visible scrape by fifteen googleplex times and thats how pissed she is in your imagination. How much is a value of a googleplex? Fuck if I know.

>> No.2001075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529043536917.jpg -(561.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
574891
>>SHITS ABOUT TO GO DIGGITY DOWN DAWG

...?
Satya is observing the fuck out of this. She can also hear what's going on outside. She'll pull out her photon gun here.
Virgil... is there something I should know here?

Last edited 18/06/15(Fri)02:18.

>> No.2001076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529044479450.jpg -(298.9 KiB, 625x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306030

>>2001071
With all her bases covered it was time to get on the move again, with the help of the ship and maybe some help of the guys to get it working, she can always project a hologram of one of the others over the robot, she soon had herself underway.... but it'll be awhile.

>> No.2001077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529044566528.png -(35.3 KiB, 348x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36100

>>2001075
Virgil: Thats my... Gun comes in view. ... Pet vul-

Camilla: I smell another wo-! SMACK! AAAHN~! STOP IT!

Kai: Daaaad if you dont come out here and get your pet to stop bothering me during my games I'm gonna drag her to my room and have my way with her~!

Smack!

Virgil: .... And my daughter too....

>> No.2001078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529044966483.jpg -(61.9 KiB, 600x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63349

>>2001072
She wouldn't stop there, the lewd little demoness suddenly sliding that tail up between Alexis's legs and thrusting it into her.... and now she could work the mana directly inside her own sex!
Glad you like it... not often I can run into someone so modified that this would work...
Of course what Alexis isn't realizing that any energy sapped into those runes were also being passively absorbed by the demon too, causing her own energy, and eagerness to climb.
MMmmmmmmmm...
She gave off a soft moan as Alexis's own efforts went to work, her body tensing up against her as those tails and fingers went to work probing and touching at her.

>> No.2001079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529045257910.jpg -(280.5 KiB, 706x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287278

>>2001077
I see.
She blinks from the chaotic nature of both of them. Her eye might twitch a bit too because now she's concerned about them knocking shit over in her room. She'll immediate address them here.
Do not touch anything in this room. If something is so much off by a decimeter the both of you will be sorry.

>> No.2001080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529047023436.png -(399.6 KiB, 500x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409169

>>2001077
>>2001079
And where ever Vanel is she'd poke a head up.
I sense trouble again....

>> No.2001081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529047353743.jpg -(159.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162841

>>2000917
I don't care, I just know it's time!!!
Yes poor Nicole was just so horny and turned on now, she must have gone into heat!
More... MORE!!!
She didn't care that she was butt naked in public with her ass and pussy in the air and her tits shaking, all she cared about was that need inside.

>> No.2001082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529047911920.jpg -(168.1 KiB, 600x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172182

>>2001081
Clearly! Thankfully Genis is capable of going a lot longer having adapted for her over time. Likewise, the setting for them didn't bother him, he was lost in the incredible feeling he was having fucking her in public, letting a lewd stream of smacks come from them as he pounds her against the wall..a normal thing to see nowadays, just he didn't think they'd be doing it before!
Ha..ahh..this time, it'll be!
he said between pants as he kept going, his dick twitching inside her from all the sensations she was sending through him

>> No.2001083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529049601518.jpg -(256.4 KiB, 411x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262544

>>2001082
Yep just a monster wife and her husband fucking in public, nothing to see here, I'm sure by now there are even people watching, not that Nicole cares, by now her pussy was already tightening up on Genis as her urges grew stronger, the horny fox practically crying from it all.
Sooooooo close!!!

>> No.2001084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529103492088.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>2001073
>>2001069
Bren cast a mixed expression at General Mantis

"ROUS? I didn't think they existed..."

Sure, giant raticates or rattata he'd seen, but a normal rat being huge? That was just weird.

However the sight of that rune seemed to only make Bren a great deal more excited, makeshift map banished back into his ring as he dashed forward to examine what he was confident was his best branch of magic.

"I was right! It IS an adventure! There's even puzzles and monsters, so I bet there's treasure too!"

The chance of failure didn't even seem to register in his mind, the upbeat boy far too excited for such things to bother him right now.

>> No.2001085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529103530835.png -(258.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264804

>>2001078
Alexis' breath quickened as she moaned again, legs shaking as the pleasure mounted from the insertion forcing all her nerves to fire in a far too good way. This was cheating, only a dick was supposed to feel this good!

Still, two could play at that game. She kept that finger inside you and added another, pushing deeper and wiggling enticingly as her other hand seemed to be tracing something on the cheek it had been resting against, the telltale feeling of a magic similar to those making up her runes brushing against you as she tried to set temporary ones in place. Doubling the dose sounded way more fun anyways~

Regardless the hot air coming from her didn't stop, lusty eyes gazing down towards your own a she chose to keep exhaling that same energy rather than reply, a shimmering tinge to it that seemed to weigh just a bit more than the air as it settled like a haze around you, though never thickened past a certain point, almost as if it were naturally meant to be absorbed. It would feel warm, but not uncomfortably so, and would leave the mind just as clouded with lust as the little bubble the two now seemed to be within.

>> No.2001086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529104960283.jpg -(431.2 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441544

>>2001085
Yes, clearly this girl was more experienced than she looked!
Like that don't you?
She whispered with a smile.
Come then, drown in pleasure and embrace your true nature, as a being who exists to pleasure and be pleasured...
She twisted that tail inside of Alexis, giving her a feeling of a pleasurable drill hitting all her weakspots as it plunged deeper into her wet depths.
So she tries to turn the tables on me?
The thought only excited the demon more...
Yes feed me, more...
While the lust seemed to grow the little Demon seemed to take it surprisingly in stride, not losing a moments grace as she continued to run her hands across Alexis's body, activating rune after rune, not only hyper charging Alexis's pleasure but also her energy in herself, Alexis would find herself feeling strong in the manner only a good battle could usually work herself up.... magical pressure points, some secret demon art, who knew, all she would know that it felt wondrous!

>> No.2001087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529108681785.jpg -(78.9 KiB, 497x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80824

>>2001083
He doesn't really mind either, infact it is a little different for him knowing everyone can see him slamming into his girl
Ah..haaa, fuck....
with a pant he starts to speed up, his energy swelling hard and given he is an elf the magic only makes it stronger, his dick twitching as it plunges into her each time, he grips her hips hard to brace for the oncoming explosion

>> No.2001088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529110527844.jpg -(117.8 KiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120617

>>2001087
Yes and her own climax was drawing nearer as well, the happy horny fox wrapping her tail around him as she eagerly drove his hard shaft as deep as it could go, the head slamming up against her womb as her walls squeezed down delightfully, the fox barely away from her own burst of pleasure.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...

>> No.2001089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529110930511.png -(97.5 KiB, 400x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99854

>>2001088
With the pair's energy in full flow, Genis suddenly slams his hips full on into hers, his head penetrating as deep as it can go before errupting a very strong stream of semen deep inside her, coming with a groan from him, having grown a little sweat too from the arousal
AHHHhhh~ AHhh.!!
coming in strong spurts, he spasmed a little with every one, the feel of her so good

>> No.2001090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529112950146.jpg -(109.0 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111643

>>2001089
And that glorious burst of seed shot into her the fox finally went over her limit, the happy horny girl crying out loudly as she gripped the ground, legs spread, as she cried out loudly, her eyes closing in happiness as she began milking Genis dry of his seed, eager for all he could give her as she lost herself in the pleasure!

>> No.2001091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529113136450.jpg -(374.0 KiB, 1380x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383010

>>2001073
>>2001084
Leechy puts as mantis-ey claw over his face in a face-palm-esque gesture that was a close approximation for a creature that did not currently possess palms.
Great...

Well, I know I've seen a few flames burning different colors with my other bodies while trying to make my way through this infernal maze... so presumably that has to do with something?

And indeed, a careful study of the colored rune on the floor reveals that the magical seal had to be activated with a similarly attuned magical fire. A puzzle dungeon indeed.

I'm starting to see why there's only low-level monsters in here. Even a high level party would have trouble making their way through this craziness.

>> No.2001092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529113341631.png -(71.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72710

>>2001090
With a short spasm as she squeezes his dick to the last, he falls forward, pressing against her with his sweaty body on the wall
Haa....haaaa...that...was ..exciting..
he rested his head against hers, keeping his arm around her

>> No.2001093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529115052932.jpg -(212.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217839

>>2001092
And she falls to the ground as well not even caring that he was laying atop her now, the fox more than happy she got to have her fun...
I think it might have worked this time..
She coiled her tail around him and relaxed on the ground, some of the seed leaking out between their joined crotches.
It felt good too... never knew public sex could feel so fun....

>> No.2001094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529115521127.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>2001084
>>2001091
So it's a color maze... or colored fire maze... a memory maze, this is my specialty cause I can remember anything...
She began to say...
I just have too... I forgot.
Oh well.
Well if the monsters are weak then I'm sure we can hold out here until we find the answer... I have food!
Not much through and with her appetite that's rations for 2 hours.

>> No.2001095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529134791305.png -(76.3 KiB, 237x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78131

>>2001079
>>2001080
Virgil chose to stay perfectly still while Kai kept fingering Camilla in front of Satya's door. But at least she's too distracted to set anything on fire. Kai meanwhile doesn't really budge at the threat.

Kai: Oh~? A bit territorial hmm? Maybe I'll just have a look around then~

Kai's tails swish a bit menacingly at Satya. Camilla wants to growl at Satya but unfortunately Kai's playing with her rear like if it was a game at the arcade. She also tries to look menacing by baring her teeth at her. Clearly it pisses Camilla off that Satya has Virgil on a string where she doesn't.

Kai: Don't be rude, say Hello!

Kai yanks on Camilla's tall to get her to howl in pleasure.

>> No.2001097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529183655738.png -(546.6 KiB, 511x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559692

After asking Nora to come meet her at a specific closed off section of the beach over the phone a while ago. Weiss decided to go ahead and arrive a couple minutes before the chosen time. Currently doing a little investigating

"They've been the most numerous in this part of the beach..."

>> No.2001098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529183797831.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140181

It's been a little while since Illya took over the Tropical Paradigm of CAT ISLAND. She's spent her off time punishing Kiki and Tama some more while she was rebuilding and replacing the defenses that were in place for the arcane circle covering the island. This is exhausting work for the loli turned demi-goddess, but she wants to make sure no one can do what she did to the island.
What a pain...Oh well. At least Miyu is safe from all of this now...
The girl still puts Miyu first in her priorities. That is her lover, after all, and she's the whole reason why she broke free with her ghostly Tama's help. Still, she wonders what she's going to do now as she lays on a bed in the palace, not wanting to engage in the debauchery going on across the island.

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)17:16.

>> No.2001099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529184028954.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>2001098
Sadly for Illya, however, she's going have a guest pop into her room. A very special and honored guest that will be watching her with a mischievous grin as shadowy tentacles lash out to bind the fox loli before she even has a chance to react!
My my my~ Caught with your pants down.

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)17:20.

>> No.2001100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529184200616.jpg -(283.0 KiB, 923x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289759

>>2001097
And the dragon boy would arrive, having come from base. Dressed more formally than usual as he was doing more observing than actual physical labor on base today.

Hey Weiss, did you find something around here or something?

Being well aware of the monster sightings around the area. As Colette did give an order to perform a more extensive investigation, as the festival was slowly closing in on the town.

>> No.2001101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529184364694.jpg -(832.3 KiB, 834x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852247

>>2001099
...!
Illya will start to move the moment she realizes something's wrong, but it's too late, grabbed by the tentacles, Illya will struggle against them, trying to get away.
L-let go of me! You'll be in big trouble if you don't!

>> No.2001102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529184510495.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 850x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123955

>>2001100
Yang would be here too, but she and Iowa are investigating another section of the beach. Weiss is confident both she and Nora can handle themselves regardless

"Hello Nora, and no, nothing yet. I was waiting for you to arrive before making a more thorough investigation."

Nods

"Thank you again for making the time to check things out with me."

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)17:28.

>> No.2001103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529184695070.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 570x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79637

>>2001101
Let you go?
The thought of this amuses the Demon Lord as she hoists up the small fox, holding her up in a vulgar position. Sanary will lick her lips at the sight of the Illya, her mind full of lewd thoughts as she moves closer.
No, I'm afraid I can't do that. I'm slightly impressed that you managed to do it, you still tried to steal my pets so I think I'm going to throughly punish you, Illya.

>> No.2001104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529184780505.jpg -(264.9 KiB, 1200x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271301

>>2001102
Yeah, no problem. Moving my schedule around is a lot easier today since I'm not doing any heavy lifting on base.

And despite being dressed well, he was still a simple dragon boy, whose tail was wagging a bit.

Anyways, anywhere in particular you wanted to check out?

>> No.2001105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529185069868.png -(252.3 KiB, 428x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258328

>>2001103
N-No! Leave me alone!
The fox will continue to struggle, not being able to escape the tight grip of those inky tentacles. Her mind gives into to panic running through various scenarios as she starts to work some magic in order blast this interloper away.

>> No.2001106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529185126295.jpg -(51.6 KiB, 491x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52837

>>2001104
"..."

"He really does remind me of a puppy sometimes..."

Is her thought once noticing that Nora's tail is wagging a little. But no time to dwell on that right now, there's evil afoot, maybe

"We can start with some of the numerous caves here. Maybe we'll find something there. If memory serves correctly, there's one not too far from where we're standing."

>> No.2001107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529185541581.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>2001105
Sanary won't allow her to get any spells off as a small magical circle pops up under the bound fox, dampening her ability to use magic.
Tsk tsk tsk~ You're only making this harder for yourself.
More of those black tentacles emerge from the shadows, sliding up along Illya's body as the Demon Lord starts to work a branded pleasure rune onto her skin. She wants everyone to know who she belongs to.

>> No.2001108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529185834905.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45940

>>2001106
Alright, sounds like a plan. Let's get going.

And Nora would begin leading the way to the cave in question.

So do you know what these monsters look like? I know they've been around here, but I just having seen one yet.

>> No.2001109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529185876411.png -(91.4 KiB, 398x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93558

>>2001107
W-wait! N-no! I'm s-!
Illya will start herself off as that pleasure rune starts to work it's magic, sending several waves of a pleasure crashing through the her young body as those tentacles start to molest her. Her mind wasn't prepared for anything so intense. She feels like she's already melting.

>> No.2001110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529186037525.jpg -(126.4 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129415

>>2001108
"We do have an idea of what they look like. Large crab like creatures with hard outer shells. From the reports I've read and from what the Admiral told us when she gave the order. They attack using their pincers and usually come in pairs or in small groups."

Frowns

"But over the last few months they've gotten increasingly aggressive. Well...more so than usual. Something is surely causing it, but we haven';t found out anything concrete."

>> No.2001111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529186126926.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2001109
Mhmhm~ That's a good look for you, Illya.
The Demon Lord grins wildly as those tentacles continue to touch Illya. A couple will latch onto her nipples as others start to snake their way towards Illya's sex before shoving themselves in deeply into her holes.
Hahaha~ Perfect~

>> No.2001112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529186596640.png -(62.3 KiB, 338x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63785

>>2001111
Illya's whole body will stiffen up as those tentacles bury themselves deep inside of her. Her whole body is awash with pleasure as the rune makes the whole ordeal more intense. She doesn't want this, but the pleasure she's feeling is making her almost drunk as she stops struggling to escape and tries to get more pleasure.

>> No.2001113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529186599532.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>2001110
Giant enemy crabs confirmed for historically accurate in RP-verse.

If they're just big grabs, sounds to me we just need to find a soft spot or break the joints. Or just hit them very, very hard and crush the shell.

Either way, it's best that we get rid of them now if we can.

>> No.2001114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529186826631.png -(72.7 KiB, 227x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74417

>>2001111
The Succubus will be amused by Illya's reactions. But the fox will never reach climax as the brand kciks in, causing the pleasure to build up inside the demi-god without release.
Oh my, you look like you're in pain. You know how to get your release though.

>> No.2001115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529187074573.jpg -(118.4 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121227

>>2001114
Being unable to climax is driving Illya insane. Her entire mind is basically jello from the sensations even a single pleasure rune is causing. She'll continue to squirm and buck her hips, trying her best to drive those tentacles deeper and to get off on them.
P-please....Please let me...

>> No.2001116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529187457356.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36888
>>Trained Dog

Oh! Right now I'm living over in Hyrule with a woman named Ciri.
Illya explains with a bright and cheerful smile
She was actually the very first person I encountered in this world, and despite us being complete strangers at the time she decided to take me in!

>> No.2001117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529187555019.png -(51.8 KiB, 207x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53074

>>2001115
Let you? Let you do what? You're going to need to tell me exactly what you want, my little pet.
A small cackle will issue from Sanary's lips as she starts to fondle and molest Illya herself as more tentacles start to rub against her skin. Those two pounding her holes will speed up, keeping lipping from moving her own hips as the pleasure continues to build up.

>> No.2001118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529187630110.jpg -(114.0 KiB, 788x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116685

>>2001116
Not too uncommon here. Is she... Ahem, asking anything of you, in exchange for that service?
She'd ask, trying to remain casual. Her eyes told a different story, though.

>> No.2001119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529187674016.jpg -(455.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466079

>>2001113
Deeper they go into the closed off section of the beach. Eventually coming across the large rock formation with cavernous entrances scattered through out

"Yes, you're absolutely right. Especially with the festival looming."

Which I'm sure Colette made sure to stress how important everyone's safety is during the festivities. And it's always nice for Weiss to see Colette taking work related things seriously. ...Even if she was fucking around playing GoW

>> No.2001120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529187980046.png -(405.0 KiB, 550x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414706

>>2001118
Well yeah! I help around the house in whatever way I can.
...I've even been learning how to cook! Since Ciri really doesn't know her way around a modern kitchen and is used to cooking over campfires and things like that.
Illya explains, with her smile changing ever so slightly in a way that suggests that she knows what Arf REALLY meant

>> No.2001121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188126362.png -(42.2 KiB, 178x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43253

>>2001117
Those is too much for Illya. Her small body heats up tremendously as her body is fondled and violated. Her tongue will start to hand out of her mouth as her eyes start to roll back into her head.
P-please...l-let me cum...I can't take it...

>> No.2001122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188313438.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 869x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281742

>>2001119
And there are some new people around that haven't witnessed the festival before.

Such as the AL boats.

I'd like them to enjoy the festival as intended.

But eventually they'd be at those cave entrances.

Hmmmmmm... We're going to need some light if we go in there. Do you have one with you or do you want me to try lighting the way?

>> No.2001123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188351168.png -(34.8 KiB, 150x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35618

>>2001121
Hmmm...I'm not sure. I think you're missing something. What do pet's call their owners?
Sanary will grin as she watches the demi-god's mind get overflowed with pleasure. She wants to do more to the fox, but she has to be patient. She wants Illya to break before she gets to the real fun.

>> No.2001124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188531107.jpg -(923.3 KiB, 1920x1614) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
945474

>>2001123
Nnnnnnn~!
Illya will try to make herself climax, but to no avail. Her body simply continues get more and more overloaded as the pleasure continues unabated. Her mind is nothing but mush as the only thing she can think about is how to release.
P-please! M-master please let me have release!

>> No.2001125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188690439.jpg -(302.8 KiB, 614x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310034

>>2001122
Weiss smirks a little

"No need. I know a useful little spell for illuminating dark areas. Now then..."

with that; Weiss unsheathes her now modified Myrtenaster. Which can now be used with her natural magic, and not solely on dust from her world

And with her free hand she summons an orb of light, about the size of an orange and hovers near-her, illuminating the entrance

>> No.2001126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188870023.png -(138.4 KiB, 241x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141736

>>2001124
Ahhh~♥ That's music to my ears.
Sanary will go ahead and deactivate the part of the brand preventing Illya from climaxing. At the same time, it's magic will worm it's way into Illya's mind, altering it to force Illya to be her loving and obedient little pet. She doesn't want to change too much about her as she likes Illya's spunk enough. And just to add to Illya's sensory overload, those tentales will climax as well, shooting their black "seed" deep inside of the fox goddess.

>> No.2001127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529188913744.jpg -(144.4 KiB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147864

>>2001120
Right...
She'd sigh a tiny bit in relief.
Just making sure you're not being taken advantage of.

>> No.2001128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529189275078.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>2001125
Nora, recognizing such a thing from a future Weiss, wags his tail a little as he watched her summon that orb of light.

Alright, just remember to stay alert. Not sure exactly how loud these things are.

And with that, Nora would roll up his sleeves. Doing a very familiar trick of charging up one of his hands. Right out of Colette's playbook.

>> No.2001129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529189401386.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118038

>>2001127
Hehe~ I know that I have an advantage in this place, looking the way I do, so as long as I don't go poking my nose where it doesn't belong then I should be fine!
....
And also avoid following obvious pedophiles into vans and dark alleys, but that should go without saying~
The little albino sticking her tongue out at Arf with those last few words

>> No.2001130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529189861000.gif -(429.5 KiB, 500x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439835

>>2001126
Ahhhhhhhhhhh~♥
Her entire body seizes up as she experiences several powerful orgasms. The Fox can't even mount a proper mental defense as her entire mind is fried from the multiple orgasms and the pleasure of being cummed inside of. By the time she's rode out the sensations, she's little more than a sex addled fox, just like her "sensei".

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)18:57.

>> No.2001131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529190123725.png -(136.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140048

>>2001128
"Right, be sure to be mindful as well Nora. And if anything looks out of place, say something."

And then Weiss takes the lead heading further inside. The cave is easily illuminated by Weiss' spell. Once they head further in they'll hear water dripping from the ceiling and it's many stalagmites as the droplets land on the cave ground. There will b bits and pieces of litter, likely from people that have been in here doing this and that before it was closed off

Or maybe they're from neer-do-wells that decided to ignore the warnings

"..."

The ice queen looks around, noting moss and such on the walls of the cave. And the walls only have more entrances on them, leading to other sections of the cave

"I asked Char Lotte if there were any books in the admiral's library about the geography of Aberdeen. Most of these caves are interconnected. Which makes investigating difficult."

Said Weiss quietly

>> No.2001132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529190157403.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>2001130
Sanary will cackle at the sight of Illya. Will keep the fox suspended in the air as with puts a new collar on her, once again making sure everyone know who owns Illya now. But she's done done yet. She begin to care several more pleasure runes into her skin, wanting her to drown in the pleasure that's about to come.
My slutty little fox. I'll make sure this island loves their new ruler. Hmhmhm~

>> No.2001133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529190342268.jpg -(299.4 KiB, 1264x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306573

>>2001129
She'd scratch her cheek just a bit, processing how nonchalantly the girl just said that.
Right...
She's a smart girl but I wonder if she's taking things too lightly...

>> No.2001134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529190427585.jpg -(444.1 KiB, 768x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454749

>>2001132
Illya will moan hotly as Sanary starts placing more of those runes on her skin. She can't, nor is she willing at this point, to fight back. Her body will tense up again as she climaxes again and again as Sanary works on her. There's not even a coherent thought in her head anymore, letting out hoarse moans instead of any actual words.

>> No.2001135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529190711462.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 305x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43468

>>2001131
Yeah, it'll be an issue if we end up going in circles.

Or worse if we manage to get lost in here.

The sound of water drops vaporizing in contact with Nora's hand only making faint noises as they progressed.

If only I could just send a current through the cave...

>> No.2001136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191077007.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 958x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112904

>>2001135
"Mhm, so last night I studied on certain magic that can be used as trail markers."

"Teleportation magic would of been easier, but would of taken much longer to learn. If only I had more time to prepare, but this will have to do."

Weiss will place her hand on a stalagmite and a rune will show up on it

"They'll work like a compass, to lead us out of here."

And then several bats fly off in some direction and deeper into the cave

"...!"

Did something else spook them? Or maybe it was just them

>> No.2001137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191082776.jpg -(353.1 KiB, 614x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361578

>>2001133
...It also helps that I have people like you deciding to look after me.
Illya then says with a firm nod
After all you won't ever let anything horrible happen to me, right?

>> No.2001138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191218688.jpg -(601.3 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615707

>>2001134
With the deed done, Sanary will lift Illya up into her arms as the tentacles release her. She's almost got some loving affection for her new pet, but she's only happy because of how well everything went to plan.
I suppose it's time for you to meet your subjects, right?
With Illya in her arms, Sanary will start to head out of the palace, making her way down towards the town's main square, were she's already assembled many of CAT ISLAND's citizens.

>> No.2001139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191438278.jpg -(287.1 KiB, 1200x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294022

>>2001136
... Let's go in that direction.

The dragon boy said, strengthening the charge in his hand as it began to give off a brighter glow. Warily heading in the direction that the bats came from.

>> No.2001140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191565354.jpg -(612.9 KiB, 1000x1346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
627654

>>2001138
Ah...I feel so good...
Illya's lost in the pleasure runes. Snary holding her, the air brushing past her skin. Even the feeling of bousing up and down as Sanary carries her sends waves of pleasure through the young Fox. Everything that she feels is just some new pleasure she's never experienced before.

>> No.2001141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191841118.jpg -(68.7 KiB, 1024x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70315

>>2001139
The rest of the swarm flies roughly across the ceilings, resulting in little bits of rock and dust to rain down

"Right, let's investigate."

Weiss will continue ahead, expecting Nora to watch the back as she watches the front. They need to rely on each other after all

"The corridor is slightly narrow, but enough to squeeze through. Eventually arriving at large and cavernous room near a body of water*

>> No.2001142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529191891605.jpg -(448.5 KiB, 800x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
459261

>>2001137
... Alright, alright, enough teasing...
She'd say, blushing a bit.
I know I sound melodramatic.

>> No.2001143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529192329881.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 1241x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162303

>>2001141
And when the got there, Nora would take a second to observe the area.

I don't know about you, but if we're fighting giant crabs, that water seems pretty suspicious if you ask me.

... Do you want me to give it a quick zap?

Nora was just ready to go, the longer they didn't see any crabs, the more wary of things he was getting.

>> No.2001144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529192440095.jpg -(168.8 KiB, 837x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172862

>>2001142
Heh, I just find it adorable that you've already grown so attached to me.
Illya comments, planting her hands on her hips as she continues to speak
Not that I can blame you, I AM the cutest girl around after all.

>> No.2001145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529192696486.png -(540.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553113

>>2001143
Weiss was currently placing another way-rune on a near-by boulder

She looks to Nora and nods

"Yes, if they're hiding in there then we'll drive them out. Be ready for anything."

Weiss takes a stance, she's ready in case anything jumps out

>> No.2001146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529192915378.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>2001145
Alright then...

And then Nora would shock the body of water sending a good current through it.

And with that, Nora would begin charging up again.

>> No.2001147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529193454509.png -(107.5 KiB, 383x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110033

>>2001140
You're about to feel even better. Haha~♥
With Illya just mewling in her arm, Sanary will continue to make her way to the town square. Arriving there, she'll look out at the crowd gathered there, all of the dark skinned cats looking at her expectantly.
Hmhmhm~ Well here is your lovely goddess queen. I'm sure you all have been waiting to get your hands on her again so...Enjoy her!
She step into the crowd, passing off Illya to some random cat as they all crowd around her.

>> No.2001148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529193652534.png -(31.9 KiB, 341x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32712

>>2001146
Not long after the first shock, the water starts splashing as four of these creature starts skittering quickly and angrily towards them!

"As I thought...!"

Two of them head for Nora and raise their claws as they begin trying to attack him with their giant pincers

"Tch!"

And the other two will attempt to do the same with Weiss. She holds them off easily enough, staving off their attacks with her weapon. Keeping them at bay with quick and powerful thrusts. But then with one stomp of her foot she summons ice that binds them followed by skewers of ice jutting out from within, stabbing through them

>> No.2001149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529193963358.jpg -(79.7 KiB, 598x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81612

Our guy Arata is sitting on a bench somewhere outside enjoying the weather with his eyes glued to a book on the magic of the world.

Also available is Akatsuki and Ancer I guess. Answer or skip it and do your own thing

>> No.2001150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529194142817.jpg -(115.9 KiB, 1280x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118667

>>2001147
O-oh...Oh...
Illya will swallow hard when she starts getting passed around. The felines have no trouble getting into the swing of things as they decide to "honor" the goddess, touching her body all over before they begin to ravish her. There won't be an inch of her left unsoiled by the time the new "festival" is finished, will well last all night and all day as an orgy of debauchery develops, letting the island celebrate they're new god-queen.

>> No.2001151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529194246663.jpg -(100.2 KiB, 452x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102620

>>2001144
Arf would roll her eyes just a bit, glancing away from the little one.
Close, at least. I wonder if her huge ego is just a show.

>> No.2001152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529194512682.png -(87.1 KiB, 222x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89156

>>2001150
Sanary will watch as Illya gets pulled deeper and deeper into the crowd. A lewd smile crosses her face as she knows what's going to happen to her. But just watching* isn't fun enough so soon enough, Sanary herself will grab some of the cats, pulling them into an orgy of her own making and joining in on the festivities.*

>> No.2001153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529194628805.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001148
And Nora would rush in and close any distance between him and one of the mirelurks.

A giant grab monster thing, gotta aim for a soft spot... Here!

And he'd use that electrified hand of his and dig in deep. Or at least that was his plan, instead hitting a hard part of the shell, hearing a crunching sound.

Not quite what was planned...

But crushing through was the next best thing as that was a signal for Nora to release the electricity inside it before tearing his hand away.

But if it works, it works!

And Nora would attempt to do the same with the second one, his plan at that point was to simply try to punch a hole into the shell and zap them from within.

>> No.2001154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529194638192.jpg -(250.0 KiB, 1156x1348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255968

>>2001067
"My my, congratulations. Don't think I've had the chance to meet your eldest yet, though I'll keep my eye out now. I actually have a few kids myself. Well, one back in the homeland, and two on the way. Still a bit of a new experience for me."

>> No.2001155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529194860230.jpg -(103.0 KiB, 640x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105491

>>2001151
Anyway...
Illya then begins to go, quickly skipping in front of Arf and turning to face her with a big smile and her hands folded behind her back
Where to now? Surely you have more in mind then just ice cream.

>> No.2001157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529195125385.png -(293.9 KiB, 481x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300953
>Smol Cat

Oh ya, I had one of those.

"My ring? I left it with a friend of mine who needed to borrow my body."

He sounded very matter of fact about it. Like the ring was a cereal box prize and a body was a change of cloths.

>> No.2001158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529195295857.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2001157
"Oh, okay."

Remarkably, that seemed to be accepted more easily than anything else said thus far in the conversation. This, at least, was normal.

"I think that answers all my questions?"

Even if he didn't have a lot of context for it all, he probably knew enough, right?

>> No.2001159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529195354347.jpg -(445.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455680

>>2000930
A brief grin was sent Jenna's way in return, though not only because of the praise. Watching her move was pleasant, something he'd forgotten about while she'd been shrunken down.

Then, almost as if in response to Nanaya's query, a particularly sharp stone embedded itself right in the center of one of the 'faces' of the a dummy! The sound of the impact was shortly followed by another computerized statement from Chara.

"It helps motivate me to aim better. Try imaging them as someone else."

His smile, while naturally seemingly malevolent, held little more than playful taunts.

"Maybe try picturing me?"

It's a good thing Chara doesn't know about those!

>> No.2001160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529195411972.jpg -(4723 B, 190x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4723

>>2001153
Both were successful in dispatching their crabby attackers. But...

Three more burst from the ground near Nora!

"Nora!"

Yells Weiss in order to warn him. And wastes little time leaping in front of on and fends it off as the other two head for Nora

>> No.2001161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196032631.jpg -(778.6 KiB, 1000x1315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
797327

>>2001152
And indeed, the festival will go on, Illya being "worshiped" like a goddess, her followers honoring her by staining her body with their fluids. Eventually Sanary will catch sight of her again, her small body being used by two huge, muscular cats. They're both holding her up from each end, one pounding away at her dripping wet sex, the other throat fucking her. Her stomach will suddenly bulge out, almost looking pregnant as the two hulk pump their seed into her. The sigh causes the both of them to laugh before giving each other a high five.

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)20:40.

>> No.2001162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196120883.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2001158
Skepticism was evident on his face.

Somehow I doubt that.

"Well if that's it for questions. Why don't we go do something, instead of standing around the park all day."

>> No.2001163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196195754.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 540x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324097

>>2001155
Only if you do.
She answers in monotone, staring right into the little one's eyes, not flinching or smiling even a bit. ...For once.

>> No.2001164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196353650.jpg -(208.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213537

>>2001160
And with a deep breath, Nora force himself to recharge faster.

Did we stumble right into a nest or something?!

Taking a electrifying shot at one of the mirelurk's eyes before attempting to go for the next one and taking out its legs before punching through.

Weiss! Let's head back and get Yang! We know where this spot is now and their numbers are really getting to me!

Unlike Colette, Nora normally has a downtime between his charges, but to deal with the Mirelurks, he has to shock them from within.

>> No.2001165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196385081.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2001162
It went straight over his head as the smol considered that, tail slowly swishing through the air behind him.

"Uuuuuuh... Like what? Wanna see where I live?"

That was easy, and then he could introduce him to everyone!

>> No.2001166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196656976.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78947

>>2001163
Hm...?
Arf's behavior earns a curious headtilt from Illya, as she soon frowns and says
What's up with that tone and expression?

>> No.2001167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196818434.png -(458.8 KiB, 680x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469861

>>2001154
Well yeah she helps out in the kitchen alot too, Espie takes care of her a lot of times since Anthony isn't exactly great parenting material.

But yeah I'm really proud of myself... sure finding the material and good fathers has been touch and go, but I do my best...
The fox sighed.
Though most of my girls are pretty good a few are quite a handful, I have two off training with their dad right now.

The others, they tend to do whatever... though I'm already a grandmother to be...
She shook her head.
They grow up so fast.
Literally here.

>> No.2001168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529196896630.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2001165
There's an idea. He'd been curious about Bren's living situation for a while now, so this was a perfect chance to get the details.

Oh, I can't wait to see this place.

"Sure, sounds like a blast. I'll get to meet some of your friends right?"

>> No.2001169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197178277.png -(423.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433744

>>2001166
...
Well, you've been teasing this whole time. But I have my suspicions that you actually want the same thing you've been teasing me about wanting.
Arf does her best to put on a confident expression here, narrowing her eyes and looking mischievous.

>> No.2001170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197207263.gif -(7.3 MiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7687316

>>2001164
"Looks like it! And since we attacked first they want blood now!"

She responds while avoiding an attack from the Mirelurk and quickly slashes off it's claws before conjuring several ice spike and are launched at the creature, a few break apart against his shell but caused him to stagger as the rest stab through the softer parts

"They're easy to handle but numbers can overwhelm. Alright let's go!"

And Weiss will turn back towards whence they came, only for another pair of crab monsters burst from the ground

"Hmph!"

And then in a very fast manner, she'll dispose of the pair with several quick and precise slashes. Gif sort of related

>> No.2001171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197215770.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607773

>>2001168
"That's right! Jenna, Laura, and Lizzy live there too!"

And there was also Chara who he was friends with and Enkidu who was pretty neat, but they weren't always around.

Regardless Bren smiled brightly, already working some magic to cast a spell. After a whispered incantation and a few gestures that ended with him tapping your arm, you both warped off!

"Teleport!"

And appeared roughly eight feet above Bren's bed. It seemed he had at least worked out the destination, but was still figuring out the height. He fell, plopping down with a muffled 'oof' as pillows went flying.

>> No.2001172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197617633.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2001167
He, helped himself to another drink as he listened thoughtfully. Before filling the glass completely, he retrieved his flask from one of his pockets and topped it off. Rather then put it back, he set the flask on the table and took a drink from his glass.

Espie huh? Wonder if it's the same one.

"Sounds like an eventful life all things considered. Though I can't imagine someone of your caliber having trouble finding suitable partners."

>> No.2001173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197792778.png -(18.2 KiB, 400x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18631

>>2001093
he held her close to his sweat laden body, kissing her neck once gently as he panted
Yeah...I think...you are onto something Nicole...
his dick twitching inside of her as their lewd juices flowed past it, hardening
Yeah I let a lot out...

>> No.2001174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197795694.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2001170
And Nora would go after her.

I'm right behind you! I'll get whatever tries coming at us from here!

The dragon boy said, blasting whatever Mirelurks came at them as they made their retreat.

They only started appearing when we got into their nest. If I just have to cover the rear, this should be easy enough.

Dammit!

But I didn't think there'd be this many!

>> No.2001175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529197938814.png -(380.8 KiB, 676x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389982

>>2001169
...Honestly? I don't really know.
Illya then replies as her demeanor becomes serious
With the way this place is I know that I can't keep holding back forever. I know the effect that the ambient energy has on people, and I'm by no means immune to it myself.
Then with a sigh she finishes by saying
I suppose that I just want my "first" to be with someone who cares about me beyond simple carnal desires.
...Well there is always Ciri, but the concept of doing those sorts of things with the woman feels a little weird to Illya

>> No.2001176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529198041381.jpg -(175.5 KiB, 551x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179666

>>2001172
It is, not as much of an eventually life that you must have had if I'm sensing some things about you.
Annete said with a smile.
And true, but it's one thing to find a man who meets all the right physical attributes, it's the other attributes that is the problem...

But I make do...

>> No.2001177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529198237740.png -(277.4 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284032

>>2001175
...
She'd reach down and ruffle the girl's hair a little.
I think I misunderstood a bit. Sorry.
She's a precious little thing after all, hmm...?

>> No.2001178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529198561533.png -(956.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
979659

>>2001177
Illya blinks a few times as she gets her hair ruffled, looking like she might protest
But in the end she doesn't and instead says
By the way, I tease you because I like you. It's a way that I show affection towards people who I feel deserve it.

>> No.2001179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529198602608.jpg -(455.7 KiB, 783x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466649

>>2001159
Good timing Chara, Nanaya was about to call her mom on the bluff. Thankfully in exchange for fashion tips, shopping sprees, and a few baiting actions to lead her mom into Bren's various pranks. Nanaya decided to do just that with a little illusion spell of her own!

THUNK!

Jenna: ... Nice...

Laura giggles.

Laura: This actually pretty cute~

Nanaya: Hm? What makes you say that?

Laura's gonna bring both in for a squeeze.

Laura: Because it's almost identical to how your mother and father came together Nanaya!

Nanaya: Wh-What!? Preposterous! I have no such feelings for him!

Laura: So why get all defensive huh~? You look like you'd enjoy a silent type!

>> No.2001180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529198962007.jpg -(165.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169663

>>2001171
Wait Teleport?

Teleporting and Jace had poor history together as several unmarked graved could attest to. Thankfully for the most of the time when others managed the warping. This was not one of those times.

"Bren, hold on!"

To late. Jace fell awkwardly on his head, his coat flopping open and dropping some of his stuff; his cellphone, flask, joint case, two pokeballs and what looked like a strange pezz dispenser.

"Ouch. A little warning next time?."

As he opened his eyes he realized he head was under Bren's dress and that Bren committed to his outfits.

What the!

Quick as he could he pulled his head away, face flush, and hoping Bren was to busy fighting through pillows to realize what happened.

>> No.2001181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199054284.png -(540.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553113

>>2001174
"It makes sense the attacks only increased. They're numerous, and that was only one section. Who knows how many more are in here."

As they make their way back, they arrive at the narrow passage. Weiss goes in and then it was Nora's turn, but he better think act fast, because 3 more crabs come from the body of water and give chase

>> No.2001182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199243504.jpg -(443.4 KiB, 567x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454021

>>2001178
Mm.. Yeah. I assumed something. It was kind of foolish. Sorry, Illya.
She gives the girl the most gentle hug she can muster, not holding it for long at all.
How many girls your age have you met here, I wonder...?

>> No.2001183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199301608.jpg -(333.1 KiB, 1200x1155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341113

>>2001181
Shit!

And he'd squeeze his way in there and begin making his way through.

If I knew how tough these things were I would have just given that pool a bigger shock!

>> No.2001184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199331335.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418278

>>2001173
Well we can only hope....
The fox said as she relaxed under him feeling blissfully happy.
Mmmm... that felt so good.

>> No.2001185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199420311.jpg -(576.8 KiB, 763x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590646

>>2001179
The thought of what the golden bastard would think of that... It warmed his black heart. It might be worth trying out just for the reaction. Regardless of whatever was actually on his mind, he was definitely considering Nanaya for something or other based off the gaze he had fixed her with while being forced into a hug.

Once free, he tapped away at the phone before grabbing another stone. It seemed he was not at all phased by the teasing, just keeping his eye on Nanaya now.

"Nice shot. Think you can do it again?"

He threw his straight at where your own had hit, hardly looking!

Whatever he decided to do, going easy on her wasn't happening. That wouldn't be any fun at all, after all.

Can you make them move somehow, Jenna? This is too easy, even for learning.

Even just some back and forth was fine, but just sitting there was too unrealistic.

>> No.2001186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199491819.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 952x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1756694

>>2001182
Oh, don't worry about it! As long as it's cleared up then that is what matters.
Illya assures right before Arf goes and hugs her, the little albino even giving a quick hug back before the redheaded doggie pulls away
Mm...And you know what? I don't think I know any other girls my age. They've all either been older or younger than me.
And she is in fact taking her actual age into account when she says that

>> No.2001187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199529165.png -(428.8 KiB, 448x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439057

>>2001184
He petted her ears gently while he stood up, pulling out of her and letting some of the quite potent ammount of semen flow out, however he was already showing signs he was hardening quick again as it stands glistening with their fluids, in the afterglow he did start to think for a moment, did they really just do that? It doesn't last and quickly goes to the back of mind
We're definately going to need a shower at home..I'm all sticky and sweaty now.

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)21:38.

>> No.2001188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199648509.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2001180
"It's fine, I aimed for the bed!"

Bren freed himself from the tangle of blankets after a moment of struggling, apparently not even noticing the little accident Jace had experienced. With a few blinks he patted down his ruffled hair and rolled free of the bed, catching sight of something interesting on the floor.

Ooh, pez!?

"Big brother, why didn't you tell me you had candy!"

Oh no he already had a piece out and most of the way to his mouth!

>> No.2001189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199951795.jpg -(442.5 KiB, 682x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453104

>>2001183
The passage proved to thin for the large shell encased crabs to get through. They smash and attack at the rock. As they make their way through. Soon they turn back and into the body of water

Only for the pair to find a group of them waiting! Seems they came from either the main entrance, or many of the other pathways...

"We're not done yet Nora!"

She charges her magic. And then 6 of them start to head their way

"Haaah!"

Stretching out her arm, she materializes a large block of ice and drops it on one, then causing it to shatter, acting as icy shrapnel, injuring another's legs, crippling it

>> No.2001190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199978047.jpg -(934.3 KiB, 725x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
956721

>>2001186
Mm...
She'd nod a bit at that, looking somewhat sad.
Perhaps I can do something to change that.

>> No.2001191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529199992644.jpg -(250.0 KiB, 1156x1348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255968

>>2001176
A coy smile and slight flush of red went to his face before he took another sip from his glass.

Jesus, it's like they all know or something.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't be wrong to say I've had my share of surprises."

Another small sip as he mulled over a few of her words.

"I get it, easy to find the right type of body, harder to find a compatible soul."

>> No.2001192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200108950.png -(1.0 MiB, 1500x2122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1056147

>>2001187
Same.... but it felt wonderful, fun too...
She looked down at her clothes...
Felt nice getting naked with you out here, even if we did get an audience.
Which they did.
I don't really want to get dressed either but...
I guess going home would be good.

>> No.2001193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200255182.jpg -(392.8 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402204

>>2001190
Hey now, be careful! If you keep promising to do things for me then I might start feeling spoiled~
Illya points out as she goes back to teasing Arf, sticking her tongue out at the puppers with a brief giggle

>> No.2001194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200473283.png -(366.0 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374785

>>2001193
Arf manages to hold back the initial comment that comes to mind, changing her form into that of a pupper and yawning.
It's okay, you can pay me back in pets.

>> No.2001195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200497103.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 348x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170909

>>2001191
She grinned at his expression.
Heheh, part of the thing that made me like this also gave me some rather substantial psychic powers, even more than the most powerful psychic types...
She smiled.
So I was able to pick some things up about you once I concentrated.
And don't worry she's not like Amanda.
Well though it should be expected, we've all had our share of adventures.
The statement go a nod.
Exactly, then again maybe my standards are too high, but even if so sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.

I mostly try to just enjoy my life now... oh an expand and share my psychic skills, if you do have any kids here and you think they have potential, might be able to teach them.

>> No.2001196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200660908.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 504x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138915

>>2001194
Oh...?
Illya arches a brow when Arf goes and transforms on her, but in the end she smiles and says
Sure, that works for me!
And bends over to begin petting the little doggy

>> No.2001197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200781568.jpg -(100.2 KiB, 452x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102620

>>2001196
Aaah... That feels nice.
She really does enjoy it. And I think we should probably fade here, with Arf escorting the girl home for the night~

>> No.2001198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529200803442.jpg -(317.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324640

>>2001192
he blushed a little
WE just lost ourselves in it, now we're on display.
he looked over too and started to gather their things as he was on his feet
Lets go home like this.
Even though he was still erect, he glanced about at any onlookers checking them out, not saying to them, but taking in who was watching

>> No.2001199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529201169678.jpg -(315.0 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322598

>>2001188
I don't have any candy.

His head turned with a snap as worry filled Jace's mind. As he realized what Bren was holding he froze.

Oh fuck, I thought I gave those to Anthony.

The 'pez' weren't candy at all, but a prototype drug meant to simulate the bodies neurons and trigger the pleasure cortex. The boys back home had a fancy name for it, but honestly it amounted to an instant orgasm pill. Jace was silent, almost watching in slow, motion, as his brain ran through some options. He knew he should pull the pill away from him, but something held him back. Maybe it was the business man telling him to test new product. Maybe it was the because he knew that if something like this didn't happen Bren might well end up celibate. Or it could have been that he was just a perv and wanted to see what happened next. Only one thing was certain. Neither of them were prepared.

"Um"

He let Bren eat the pill.

>> No.2001200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529201173612.jpg -(216.6 KiB, 480x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221782

>>2001197
Shoooooore, and probably some phone number swapping to make future meetings easier to happen

>> No.2001201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529201284373.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001189
I'm moving up!

And Nora would once again head right into the fray. Finishing off the crippled Mirelurk.

This... Is really starting to irritate me!

And Nora would just energize further, both of his arms beginnings to glow and electrify. Now giving off a lot of light.

I really need to find those soft spots already!

Come on! Come get me!

Demanding the attention of the mirelurks.

This makes things much easier to see now.

>> No.2001202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529201288553.jpg -(159.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162841

>>2001198
Yeah we did, felt good didn't it.
She said with a blush as she stood up, letting the gathered group stare at her body.
But now it's time for you to take me home...
She'd hand him her clothes, the fox proud to come home like she was, after all she was happy he did it with her.

>> No.2001203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529201427789.jpg -(29.5 KiB, 282x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30204

>>2001202
tucking their clothes under his arm, he slips his other arm around her, grabbing her butt in the process as he leads her on! Unless someone recognizes them, this may be a good spot to fade. Nicole will most likely get another strong pumping in the shower, as Genis' endurance is improving a lot these days!

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)22:10.

>> No.2001204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529201974677.png -(31.9 KiB, 341x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32713

>>2001201
Weiss was fighting a 3rd one off. She can see her thrusts bounce off their shells. But they're simple enough creatures, there's no strategy to it's assault on Weiss, so she is defending herself well enough. And then she strikes at it's legs, causing them to freeze and shatter

"Their legs and claws aren't as protected as their outer shell! You'll get a better shot when they're facing you straight on, their heads and bodies are exposed!"

Yells Weiss as Nora's earlier taunt causes the last three to jab and swipe at Nora with their large and sharp pincers

>> No.2001205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529202153245.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2001195
It didn't seem to bother him that she'd glanced at his mind, the habit had gotten so common that he'd learned to ignore it. Not that people could just read him like an open book. Even for Annete it would take a no small effort to actually try to see anything Jace didn't want seen.

"Really? I might be tempted to ask you for lessons myself. I can always use practice, and it's hard to find good partners for that kind of thing."

Another slight blush as he quickly took another drink.

"Assuming I meet your standards that is."

>> No.2001206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529202347300.png -(56.0 KiB, 700x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57361

>>2001199
What a horrible big brother...

Bren's eyes widened, the container holding the other pills clattering to the ground shortly before the catboy did as well, breath coming rapid fire as he shuddered there for a moment, then rolled onto his back and thrust his hips upwards. A bulge began tenting the dress he wore, growing quickly as the stimulation from the drug and his clothing became far too much, before he released a shout of ecstasy easily loud enough to hear elsewhere in the building.

"Nyyaaaaaaah~!"

Even with the layer of fabric in the way the white liquid shot through, thick ropes of it splattering out over Bren's chest and the floor of his room as he twitched there, unable to move in the forced afterglow even if he had been in control of his faculties.

>> No.2001207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529202398684.jpg -(254.3 KiB, 562x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260370

>>2001205
Heheh, well our tower is always open for those who want to learn, sure most of the faculty and students are monsters and you'll have to handle that but I'm sure you're strong enough there...
She chuckled.
And I'm fine in that aspect, but I'd still be happy to train you for a price of some sort.

>> No.2001208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529203523273.jpg -(28.0 KiB, 184x223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28684

>>2001205
>>2001206

>Wasting premium spirit energy

THAT.... MOTHER..... FUCKER!

Jace you suddenly have the feeling that you gon get raped.

>> No.2001209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529203716693.jpg -(165.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169663

>>2001206
For a moment Jace just stood there, watching the adorable cat boy reach a fever pitch of ecstasy and explode sticky cum all over himself. A predatory look creep into his eye, it had been a while since he'd had a virgin sacrifice. He didn't entertain the thought though. Instead he put on his best stoic face and awkwardly walked over to Bren, awkwardly due to the erection he'd gotten from the watching.

Wow, just wow.

"I don't think that was candy."

Kneeling down Jace scooped up the quivering cat boy, blushing as he heard the soft moans emanating from him. Jace's heart sped up as he carried Bren back over to his bad, getting some of Bren's cum on his shirt in the process. After laying Bren gingerly down on the middle of the bed Jace took a seat on the edge.

"Breathe Bren, just breathe."

>> No.2001210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529203794009.jpg -(373.6 KiB, 1050x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382582

>>2001204
Arms and legs are weaker, heads and bodies exposed when they go at me!

Got it!

Keeping those words in mind, Nora avoids the pincers, and rushes in on a mirelurk once he saw an opening. Delivering his shocking blow.

With one down, he kicks out the legs of another so that he can focus on the one left standing. Going in and taking hold of it, beginning to overcharge himself in order to shock the creature enough to stun it.

And with that electricity transferring from Nora into the Mirelurk, Nora would life it up, and slam it onto the downed one as hard as he could. Repeating until he heard the crunching out the exoskeletons as he let go and turned back to Weiss, trying to catch his breath.

Hah... All that work on base wasn't just admiral training ya know?

>> No.2001211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529204109865.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607773

>>2001209
"Hah... Hah... Hah..."

Unable to do more than twitch in your arms with blissed out eyes, Bren didn't even notice he was being moved. Vaguely your voice seemed to register in his mind, the boy shaking his head weakly.

Definitely not candy.

It took another minute for him to regain the ability to speak, looking to you with an expression mixed between fear and a strange feeling he was unaware was lust.

"W-What h-happened?"

>> No.2001212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529204149497.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2001207
"Seems like monsters find me 'spirited' so I'm not to worried."

At least if Alexis was any indication.

"As far as payment goes. Name a price and I'll see what I can do."

>> No.2001213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529204483450.jpg -(229.2 KiB, 397x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234669

>>2001212
As they do most strong men, it's the spirit energy, it's like setting out into the tall grass covered in Honey.
Annete said with a bit of frank honesty.
And I'll think on it, I do know one of my girls wants to be a trainer but I think that'd be a little too little.
Even if Annete by principle doesn't visit the guild it's not like should couldn't get someone else too.
Let me think on it, I'm sure when the time comes I'll know what it'll be.

>> No.2001214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529204578027.jpg -(232.7 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238256

>>2001210
Nora was successful in his endeavors. Weiss smiles, nodding at him

"You handled yourself well."

There's a small bead of sweat running down the side of her face

"Phew, now come on, before more of them show u-"

And then there's a very powerful shaking. Causing the stalagmites above to break apart and come crashing down!

"....!?"

One was coming right down on Weiss, but she'll tactical roll out of the way in time since she noticed a growing shadow above her thanks to the orb of light still in effect

"Damn...!! Nora, we have to get out of here or we'll be crushed! LET'S MOVE!"

>> No.2001215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529204818802.jpg -(338.4 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346523

>>2001185
Jenna chucked.

I'll do ya one bettah.

Jenna: Alright since ya started ta hit it Nanaya let's get it closah ta tha real thing.

Jenna casts a spell to makr the dummies whole again and set them out about 45 yards and the ground beneath the trio of Laura, Chara, and Nanaya elevates 15 yards to emulate being in the stands. An animation spell causes the dummies to move about.

Jenna: So this'll be pretty close ta what'll be like at tha game. Yer not gonna get a lotta rocks in tha stands so when we're there make yer throw count.

Laura: .... Wasn't Bren supposed to be out here?

Jenna: Yeah huh... I'll go check his room if he ain't here he's probably with Liz. You can keep practicin' with yer boyfriend there Nanaya.

Nanaya: HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!

Jenna has a laugh as she goes towards the manor. Leaving Nanaya to be flustered as she's stuck in Chara's gaze.

>> No.2001216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529205126179.jpg -(154.4 KiB, 450x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158060

>>2001211
After putting on his best comforting smile Jace used a reassuring tone.

"Well, you just had an orgasm. That pill was meant to trigger one instantly. I honestly forgot I had them still."

Then he gestured to the warm, sticky, cum spread on both Bren and his chest.

"This is cum. The stuff that comes out when you hit orgasm. And the new feeling shaking your body is called lust. Your body reacting to the pleasure and it either wanting more or coming to rest."

Man, we gotta patent the fuck out of these things.

"How do you feel?"

>>2001208
I feel a disturbance in the force.

>> No.2001217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529205501204.jpg -(424.6 KiB, 500x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434789

>>2001215
Chara nodded appreciatively after reaching their new height.

Much better, thank you.

But as for Nanaya he just shot a smirk at her, casually tossing a rock up and down without looking at it while raising an eyebrow.

"See something you like?"

That taunting voice chimed from his phone again as he turned to take aim, waiting for a good chance to ricochet his stone off of one skull and into another.

>> No.2001218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529205656940.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607773

>>2001216
He shuddered again, hugging himself and only serving to smear his own mess further over his body as he writhed there. This was what he had been talking about? No wonder so many people liked it so much...

"..."

A bright blush then, Bren looking away and speaking almost too quietly to hear.

"really really good..."

>> No.2001219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529205674396.jpg -(373.6 KiB, 1050x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382582

>>2001214
Damn...

And Nora would go back to Weiss the best he can, electricity out of his system from his previous move as he took her by the hand and got a second wind.

L-let's go!

And he would bring her along as they made their way back to the cave entrance, keeping an eye out for those runes as they made their escape.

>> No.2001220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529206179466.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2001213
A nod of understanding before another drink. Someone was putting it away tonight.

"For sure. When you think of your price I'll be waiting. As for your girl, Coming from the homeland I have a soft spot for trainers."

Quickly flicking his wrist, a black business card sprang out and was presented to Annete. It had the Team Rocket logo on one side and 'Jace' written on the other.

"Hive her take this card down to the guild and give it to the manager. It's not normal protocol, but she should have an issue."

His smile faded for a moment.

"I offer this freely, but do not take this as blind trust. It is a duty to my homelands that makes me see this tradition continue, as I'm sure you understand. Please be sure they don't mistreat this chance."

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)23:29.

>> No.2001221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529206301254.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430

>>2001217
Nanaya: I... No! I do not! Hrmph!

Nanaya cannot into long distance throws.

Laura: Nanaya there's nothing wrong with saying a boy has petty eyes~

Nanaya: But he's the one staring at ME.

Laura: Maybe he's just admiring your beauty princess, plus that wasn't a 'no' either~

  • Nanaya's face turns completely red
>> No.2001222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529206736759.jpg -(216.6 KiB, 1000x1276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221802

>>2001221
"You do look cute when you're flustered."

He 'said' it offhandedly, waiting for a good moment to catch her off guard while he finally took his first shot, the echo of a double impact drawing a brief grin to his face. It was a good thing he hadn't let himself get rusty, if only so he could show off a bit.

Still, triumphant with his toss, he turned back to the both of you.

"Not going to throw any, Laura? I think Nanaya needs someone other than me to watch for a moment."

He had an inkling now why the golden bastard enjoyed teasing Jenna so much.

Last edited 18/06/16(Sat)23:38.

>> No.2001223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529206967247.gif -(2.4 MiB, 470x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2551899

>>2001219
As they get closer, the runes will shine brighter. Letting Nora know the way out. Even then they're still being chased by more Mirelurks, some do get taken out by falling stalagmites. But that doesn't stop the rest, when they make it into the next clearing, they'll see a rune along with the cavern entrance

...Only to have their way blocked by more of them. At least they're safe from the falling stalagmites in this section

"It's not even about just attacking us now. They're defending something here! Out of our way!"

Gif then sort of related, instead she fires off several more at many of them, lighting them aflame, some are taken out but still come at them despite being on fire

And then another violent rumble! This time is felt and sounded real close

"What now!?"

>> No.2001224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529207212960.jpg -(380.9 KiB, 681x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390034

>>2001220
Sure sure, and if you're ever ready for teaching just visit the tower on the outskirts of town... I'll usually be there, and if not be, someone will.
Likely one of her doubles.
As for this.
She took the offered card kindly.
I'll gladly pass it on to Samantha, I think it would be good for a few of mine to get the experience, after I may no longer be native to it but I still have roots in the pokemon world.
The fox chuckled and then down her drink.
Even if I don't plan on going back any time soon.

Glad to see you're doing okay at least, I don't keep in touch with anyone there except Anthony and that's rare.

>> No.2001225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529207456354.jpg -(250.0 KiB, 1156x1348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255968

>>2001218
The faintest hint of mischief crept into his smile as he watched the smol cat writhe in his own juices. He'd heard Bren's faint voice and chuckled.

"What's wrong Bren? Listen you don't need to be embarrassed about feeling good. Everyone wants to feel good, and that's all that happened. You got to feel really good, all at once."

Though Bren was looking away from Jace he was careful to face his crotch away from Bren to better conceal his erection.

>> No.2001226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529208172747.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51001

>>2001223
And Nora is just running out of breath having forced out so much electricity.

We're right there! Just...

And Nora would let go of Weiss, exhausting himself further as he sent out a blast of electricity towards the entrance. Going through whatever mirelurks in its path.

The others have to have seen that!

But then the rumbling got closer.

What is this gonna be? A king crab or something?!

His irritation becoming more evident in his voice.

>> No.2001227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529208258907.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2001224
His smile returned as he finished off his glass while listening Annete.

"I appreciate that. No doubt you'll see me turn up eventually."

As he spoke he took the liberty of refilling both their glasses.

"Ya, I'm doing well enough, but I don't like hearing about comrades losing touch with home. I understand circumstance change things over time, but as far as I'm concerned you're roots are still in TR and you'll always have a place there. Even if Anthony bitches about it."

He added a wink on with the last bit, but she could tell he meant every word. Just before he topped both glasses off he stopped and grabbed his flask, topping off his own glass before gesturing to Annete's.

"Care for a little extra bite?"

It was her choice of course. Jace had been drinking it with seemingly no issue, but that didn't mean anyone else would be able to.

>> No.2001228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529208405903.jpg -(55.8 KiB, 352x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57184

>>2001225
>>2001218
Suddenly footsteps at the door!

Hey Bren, ya around buddy?

Before any action can be taken Jenna opens the door and goes from curious, to neutral, to confusion, and then a mix of shock amd confusion.

.....

Bren had an awful lot of mess on himself. And Jace had a small bit of mess and a boner too.

....

....

Jenna has no idea how to really react because of the conclusions she's drawing in her head. The both of them could hear her brain throwing sparks trying to find a scenario that she can find acceptable. But alas the only thing she can really do is scratch her head.

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)00:06.

>> No.2001229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529208687253.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2111x3025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2070610

>>2001228
>>2001225
He didn't seem to realize the door had been opened, instead rolling over to look up at you with an even redder face and nervous eyes.

"Now I have to do you, right big brother? You said both people have to finish..."

And like he said, everyone wants to feel good...

The unthinkable has happened Jenna, what do!?

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)00:11.

>> No.2001230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529208824189.jpg -(270.2 KiB, 1280x1264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276672

>>2001226
Weiss has already exhausted a great amount of her magic as well. Since it has been the best way for her to combat them, since their shells are too tough for regular attacks

She tries catching her breath as Nora's last attack took out what seemed to be the last of them

"Let's not stick around and find out! Let's go-"

And then one of the cavern walls began to crack apart until...this massive thing looms out of the large hole

Weiss will gasp

"That must be..."

But before she can finish her sentence it's massive claw comes down on them

"MOVE!!"

Weiss will end up rolling out of the way, the impact kicking up large amounts of sand and broken rock all over

"Th-The king!?"

She assumes it's the king crab given it's sheer size

It roars very loudly, causing Weiss to wince

"Ghk..."

"This...This is bad...!"

>> No.2001231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529209623320.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105638

>>2001228
>>2001229
Jace locked up, not from the door opening, but from Bren's words. Crimson flush took hold of his cheeks as his mind finally processed the door opening. Before he could say anything he turned his face to see a bewildered Jenna.

....Uh

He became acutely aware of the entire situation. Looking from Jenna, to Bren, then back to Jenna. Face getting redder and redder as he quickly tried to hide his boner. As he fumble for words his voice cracked reflecting the fact that while he was the older brother he only actually looked maybe a year or two older.

"Er..Uh..Hi?"

>> No.2001232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529209808128.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1058778

>>2001227
I'll look forward to that... just try not to get caught by the students...
She said with a chuckle as she looked around, shrugging at that comment.
Oh for me it's fine, technically I can't even consider myself a person who was ever a part of it, I myself, well the self that I am, was never part of it... besides I think you guys are doing just fine like you are, it was a bit touch and go for awhile but you all found your niche... though this world is far more dangerous than anyone could know...
She looked at that flask and after a shrug took a small drink from it.
Sure, have you had a chance to visit the Onis yet, their stuff is potent enough to strip paint... sure you'd love it.

>> No.2001233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529210395521.jpg -(184.0 KiB, 997x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188445

>>2001231
>>2001229
Jenna looked to Bren and to Jace and back to Bren. Yes there were very likely things taking place that could easily generate a Gachimuchi video. But Jenna saw that Jace was seemingly just a kid. But she knew she had to make a split second decision.

...

So she turns around and... Closes the door. She even locks it too.

Okay. I get it kids. Ya see tha adults do it all tha time an' ya got curious. That's fine.

Wait wut?

An' doing it with yer fiends... Well that's fine too. Me an Elya we do it alla tha time... But if yer gonna learn 'bout this stuff...

Tha fuck am I doing?!

Jenna knew deep down the warranty seal had been busted and it was only a matter of time before Bren went further down with his big brother. In more than one sense! So she sits down on the bed.

Ya might as well learn that it's more a natural thing between boys and girls.

She starts removing her outer layer of clothes.

>> No.2001234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529210622828.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001230
The danger of the situation only rising with both the dragon and the ice queen being tired. Their exit so close to them, and yet the cause of Aberdeen's monster problem is right there.

Just need to get her out of here safely. Just need to kill this damn crab!

It's fine Weiss, I just... need to...

The dragon boy began to spark up. And soon enough that charge of his would return to him. And just like the mirelurk queen in front of them, Nora would let out a roar of his own. His hands shaping into claws, hair even turning white like Colette's. Soon enough running right into the fray.

He has become a Blue Eyes Whi- he went feral.

>> No.2001235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529210821038.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2001232
He went wide eyed as she took the flask from him.

"Wait, that's not a..."

After she finished speaking it would hit her. Assuming it was only a sip it wouldn't be drastic, but even that much would leave Annette realizing he felt amazing, like all the worries of the world didn't matter quite that much, and right now enjoying herself was what mattered. She'd finally be drunk to say the least, not black out by any means, she's still have more then enough control to stay safe. At the tale end of the sip she'd realize that it tasted of faintly Alexis, or rather a certain part of her. Maybe there was a reason he was mixing it into the drinks.

"Like it? It's made using a process taught to me by my master. You know the big spiky idiot. As potent as it gets, so be careful."

Not wanting to fall behind He took a small sip from the flask before setting it down.

"And I gotta agree, given what happened TR has done here, I'm happy with the results. Makes taking the next step all the easier."

>> No.2001236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529211065123.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2001233
>>2001231
Bren finally realized then that they had been joined by another, looking over at you with a confused expression that rapidly turned into even greater embarrassment.

"Jenna!? What are you doing in here?"

But he still had a problem, and Jace said it felt good, and Jenna was there...

"..."

He watched you undress with the curiosity of one who rarely, if ever, saw such things, biting his lip as he fought back the feeling his brother had called lust.

"okay..."

>> No.2001237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529212186266.jpg -(165.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169663

>>2001233
>>2001236
He really did look like a kid that got caught. Beet red and embarrassed to the extreme, confusion ran into the mix as Jenna locked the door and began talking. He tried to talk, but his voice kept cracking while he did.

"Wait..miss, there's been a miss understanding."

Then she started getting undressed.

Oh shit, milf alert!

He turned to Bren who was silent and just as red as Jace.

"Everyone just hold on..."

Despite his protests his dick seemed to have other ideas, kinda hard not to given the circumstances.

>> No.2001238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529212325062.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 700x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194514

>>2001235
What it's some of Ken's stuff right?
She'd say as she took a drink, and though yes it hit like a Brick Annete seemed to take it all in stride... almost like she could disconnect her mind from her body, still though even though she didn't chance expression the reaction from her ears and tail, noticibly both of them suddenly frizing up.
Yes... I think one sip is enough...
She admitted, though as he said the next line the fox just looked at him.
Saying stuff like that just tempts fate you know, but I can kind of guess what you mean.
Or just read his surface thoughts for it.

>> No.2001239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529213247321.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42137

>>2001238
Something Jace seemed to count on, she'd see part of his dream, worlds, not in ruin, but prospering and rich. Full of life and power, a myriad of beings gathered to take part in celebration. It was a silly dream, but one of the few Jace felt were worth entertaining.

"His recipe yes, and tempting fate comes with the territory. I'm not to worried though. I may lead the war division, but I've no plans to take up arms anytime soon. For now the plan is to grow."

Another drink from his glass, he was starting to loosen up now, slouching in his chair a bit.

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)01:27.

>> No.2001240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529213287971.jpg -(976.2 KiB, 1000x1398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
999633

>>2001237
>>2001236
Has Jace ever been scolded in a sexy situation? Well he will be.

Okay what's there ta misundahstand? Bren's covahed in jizz an so are ya. It's nothin' ta be embarrassed 'bout but don't lie ta me. I don't like people who lie ta me.

Jenna looked to Bren and gave him a smile.

This is somethin' I've been wantin' ta show ya get a long time now... This ain't exactly what I had in mind but we're here now.

Jenna had removed her shirt and skirt leaving her in undergarments she'd position herself a little better between Bren and Jace on the bed.

Its uh... Usually ideal fer us ta be naked...

Even if Jenna wanted this for a very long time the situation was still rather awkward.

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)01:28.

>> No.2001241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529215010752.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425594

>>2001239
Smart move, well there is plenty of room to expand still...
Annete was looking kind of tired, it's clear she doesn't usually drink this much.
Still I'm glad some of you guys still have an act together and plans, seems a lot of people here just seem to do whatever.
Guess that's a problem when most of the population is now brainless.

>> No.2001242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529216441032.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2001241
Something sad fell into his smile as she spoke.

"More like a half-assed sense of duty. I'll be the first to admit most of what I do is just to entertain myself. Hell even expanding is just a way to make more stuff to do."

He took another long drink and emptied his glass. It was starting to effect him visibly, but he still managed to talk fine.

"Guess that's a long way to say I don't really have much of a personal goal at the moment."

>> No.2001243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529217797460.jpg -(469.4 KiB, 700x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480651

>>2001242
Well I can admit it's partly why I did what I did, having children and giving them a purpose in life gave me a purpose in life... I had some dreams and I haven't completely dropped them.
Well for now anyway.
But I've had to change my priorities repeatedly but I haven't given up yet.

>> No.2001244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529218488000.png -(293.9 KiB, 481x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300953

>>2001243

He didn't respond for a moment, thinking on her words. Jace was many things, but being father was never something he had much faith in. Back home he did his best, but he didn't exactly have a standard upbringing himself so teaching proved interesting. Now that he had what were sure to be two very interesting children on the way he wasn't even sure if he was ready to raise them.

"Oh ya? Anything in particular?"

It didn't seem like an unfair question given she got to see some of his personally.

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)02:54.

>> No.2001245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529232080472.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 279x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47866

I am down for a thing tonight
Characters up include
Wave swimming at the beach because godamn it is warm so why not, he's definitely improved himself and swims stronger and faster than ever, down to his swimming shorts
Hilbert is also out relaxing nearby in the park, his Gothita pokegirl Ammy nearby enjoying an ice cream
Others such as Misty, Mao, Lux, Josuke etc can also be requested, give me a shout

>> No.2001246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529259757983.jpg -(25.7 KiB, 522x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26314

>>2001245
Well Wave, there's a busty white-haired girl nearby you on the shore looking down towards the water as you and many others swim around and play. She seems to have... animal ears(?) that droop down on top of her head. She looks serious yet anxious (seriously anxious?), as if she was facing an enemy many levels higher than her. The large body of water was truly a formidable foe.

And if this stunning beauty isn't enough to grab his attention, there's something familiar about her that he may or may not be able to put his finger on. But he's definitely never met her.

>> No.2001247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529263024054.jpg -(900.9 KiB, 699x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
922474

>>2001222
Nanaya was winding up another throw but when Chara called her cute she fumbled her stone and out dropped on her head.

Nanaya: Owww! YOU TIMED THAT ON PURPOSE YOU MONGREL!

Laura approached and hugged her niece who was clutching her head.

Laura: Don't worry Nanaya move your hands so I can make it better.

Nanaya lets out a pained whimper and then Laura just kisses her head.

Nanaya: That's it!? A kiss isn't going to... ... You made it better with a kiss!?

Laura nods proudly.

>> No.2001248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529264077260.png -(440.3 KiB, 888x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450850

>>2001247
He laughed, knowing that if she could still get that mad at him she was likely fine, instead watching the bit of magic(?) curiously. He'd seen healing magic before, of course, but not quite in that fashion...

He'd definitely seen something similar though, and come to think of it...

Chara stared back out towards the dummies with a frown, gathering another rock as he shook off currently unwanted thoughts and tapped out another sentence.

"It was probably magic. Don't you know any?"

Come to think of it, he couldn't bring to mind any instances of it. Was she just lazy, perhaps?

>> No.2001249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529265469795.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 499x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190541

>>2001248
Laura: Totally magic~

She gives them both a charismatic wink one that might resurface some thoughts for Chara.

Nanaya: Of course I know magic! Bren teaches me some after I add to his extremely exquisite wardrobe. Although he wears a lot of my dresses well~

She's more proud of her fashion sense than anything. (Better images soon I swear.)

>> No.2001250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529265795976.png -(317.4 KiB, 1024x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325049

>>2001249
He did his best to ignore those thoughts, and though it was difficult, it was working for the time being. Jenna not being in the immediate vicinity certainly helped.

Instead he cast another curious look over, though this one at Nanaya and holding a hint of a taunt to it.

"But is any of it actually useful magic?"

He was well aware that Bren was fond of a lot of the sillier aspects of magic, evident in his choices of wardrobe and the magic surrounding that.

>> No.2001251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529266861514.jpg -(3.9 MiB, 4960x4628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4105509

>>2001246
SORRY, I had a powernap that ran away from me, no messages hit
Wave sees her as he swims back toward the shore and surfaces near her, her constant and strange gaze drawing him over
Weird...or did I do something, she is cute though
Hey, you alright there?

>> No.2001252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529267975771.jpg -(241.1 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246893

>>2001250
Nanaya: Of course I do! I have my own vault much like my father that also contains all my various treasures and valuable possessions!

Basically a bag of holding but much bigger. A Laura picks up a stone herself.

Laura: To answer you Chara...

Laura throws her stone that flies at a crazy angle to hook in between the two dummies bouncing between them rapidly before hitting the ground.

Laura: Cheating is too much fun~

>> No.2001253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529268610381.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65254

>>2001252
That seemed to surprise the boy. Had he simply never been around to see her use it?

"So why don't you use it like he does?"

Laura's show of prowess distracted him then though, a roll of the eyes being his initial response.

"While I agree, that's not very fair. Why not teach it to us?"

He might already know it depending, but Nanaya on the other hand...

>> No.2001254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529270091340.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 548x747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236430

>>2001253
Laura: Because you're learning how to hurl rocks at people. I don't teach anything when i know it's for the purpose of hurting someone.

She gave him a pat on the head.

Nanaya: Hmph. Most mongrels of this land are not worthy of witnessing my treasures!

Laura: Does that mean I have to give Chara a piggy back ride to see it since you called him a mongrel?

Nanaya: No! I mean yes... Wait....

Nanaya didn't really understand the question but apparently Laura owes Chara a piggy back ride.

>> No.2001255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529271146221.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 1463x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2449006

>>2001254
He shrugged, not worried enough to push the matter. There would be other times, other chances. Besides, his aim was quite good as is, no cheats necessary.

Regardless he seemed equally confused by the situation, just staring blankly at Laura trying to work out her jump of logic. He shook himself out shortly though, instead working at the phone again for a moment.

"Well it's a good thing I'm a prince then, isn't it?"

Perhaps not entirely true anymore, or even ever if he listened to that voice whispering to him on his darker days, but still something he would claim in face of being called a mongrel.

"So why not show something off while you're in company that can properly appreciate it?"

>> No.2001256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529273764136.jpg -(22.0 KiB, 187x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22494

>>2001255
Nanaya: You? A prince?

Nanaya bursts out laughing.

Nanaya: What an outrageous claim! You! A prince!

Nanaya clearly didn't believe him but Laura got a mischievous look on her face.

Laura: Why not let him carry you to the house to show his royal heritage Princess~?

Nanaya: Because that proves nothing!

>> No.2001257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529275525443.jpg -(15.9 KiB, 210x153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16289

>>2001251
Like a jolt of electricity suddenly zapped her body, she jumps in surprise once she gets called out to, her mind clearly in other places before then.

Imnotscared!

>> No.2001258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529276445367.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67263

>>2001257
Eh?
he stops in his tracks from walking, the water the dripping off him in the sun
Why would you be scared? Nothing is going wrong today.
Yep, once again...weird
Seems to be a running trend with him

>> No.2001259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529277057850.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1181x1476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1161264

>>2001256
That seemed to bother him, a bit of his natural presence slipping into his actual bearing and expression. He didn't 'say' anything yet though, instead fishing a locket out from under his clothes for a moment before letting it fall back beneath them.

"I suppose you have no reason to believe me, and this is all I have left."

He hadn't bothered to keep the knife, it was only full of bad memories. This, at least, had more to it than that.

"But what proof do you have of your own lineage? What happens if you wake up somewhere new again?"

Another particularly vicious throw left quite the indent in one of the dummies as he put some of his own magic into it.

>> No.2001260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529277903273.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2001240
>>2001237
Bren was caught between embarrassment, confusion, and arousal. He was unsure what to do, especially at the words of the other two there, and settled on just watching Jenna move. It was felt good to do that, but at the same time it made him want to do... something. Probably that sex thing his brother had been talking about.

"Ah, um, Jace really is my big brother though..."

He didn't have the presence of mind right now to say magic was involved, more focused on trying and failing to disguise the still tented dampness of his dress.

>> No.2001261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529279426930.jpg -(189.9 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194427

>>2001259
Nanaya: My vault of course! Even if I were to wake up in a different world again my father has ensured i shant ever be without my riches or treasures ever again!

Laura: I think the point Chara's making is that a title only has as much importance as there are people to put importance into it. So make the people around you the most important thing other than the title you bare!

Chara has to be wondering how such a wholesome being can exist in a place like this.

>> No.2001262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529279790379.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 303x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30334

>>2001258
Ancer takes a look at Wave and quickly averts her eyes.
Cough

Uh... yeah! Today is a beautiful day, after all. Just ignore that

How embarrassing of me.... Luckily it seems he didnt figure it out. Aagh! I hate the water!

>> No.2001263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529280090069.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105638

>>2001240
>>2001260

"I..I'm not though."

He looked away as Jenna climbed on the bed and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Stupid Alexis turning me into a kid."

Seems he wasn't thrilled about being talked to like a kid, but was slightly to flustered to properly respond.

Wait did she just say she's wanted this for a while now?

The plot thickened like Jace's dick as he turned back to see Jenna undressing. She had the house milf look to her, and good old instinct wasn't keen on killing the party. Lucky Jace's reason hadn't left him, it was just in the corner with a chubby.

"We weren't doing dirty stuff! Bren just ate what didn't end up being candy and he came everywhere."

>> No.2001264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529280225167.gif -(15.5 KiB, 59x130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15843

>>2001261
Wonder indeed, for the world may never know.

Speaking of wondering though... What was taking Jenna so long? Bren must have roped her into something, the thought causing Chara to cast his gaze back towards the house seeing as Laura had made his point quite eloquently.

With a little wave he signaled he was taking a break, hopping down from the raised section to sit in the shade it cast and remove a bar of chocolate to snack on.

>> No.2001265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529280243457.jpg -(107.3 KiB, 300x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109862

>>2001262
he wipes away some of the water from his face, shining still as he is damp and hair dripping, he thinks she is just taken aback by his figure as he does look well
Hmm...sorry if I'm wrong but...have I met you before?

>> No.2001266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529281178985.jpg -(37.5 KiB, 550x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38374

>>2001265
Hm?

Her eyes fall back on Wave. Starting from his feet, her eyes move up his body all the way to his head. "Naisu body" would be her immediate thoughts but he didn't look like anyone she knew. Her cheeks have a small tint of red though, staring at him so attentively and all. How embarrassing.

H, Have you? I've never seen you before in my life.

>> No.2001267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529281211991.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85062

>>2001260
Yeah I see that...

Jenna may be lost in the moment overcoming the awkwardness of it all to realize that the prize was right there.

Don't worry Bren this'll be fun fer all of us, and we can even take a bath togethah aftah.

>>2001263
Jace would get a good look at her rear and see the moisture with her leg trembling in anticipation stopping just a little to the right of Bren she'd sit down and turn to him.

I heard him talk 'bout ya before... I guess this is kinda funny since sex is pretty much "hello" in this place.

Is she listening at all? The look on her face is a slight bit of a hungry one but the smile doesn't go away.

Can't lie, he's a cute lil shit too.

>> No.2001268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529281394104.jpg -(24.2 KiB, 195x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24815

>>2001266
My bad, I think it was something from a long time ago..nevermind
he shakes his head, not noticing yet she was blushing slightly although he does step closer to her as he leaves the water completely
You thinking of taking a dip? The water is great when it's all warm.

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)20:23.

>> No.2001269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529282428600.jpg -(346.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354645

>>2001264
Nanaya couldn't argue and took advantage of Chara's snack time by lobbing her best long distance throws. Two fall hilariously short. If Chara is too unaware he may get some rock in his chocolate. The other actually had the arc to hit but the breeze and motion wasnt accounted for.

Laura: ... I wonder what Bren and Jenna got themselves into...

Nanaya: Yes it is rather strange isn't it? Sigh. I will never understand my mother and her fixation of little boys with my father's glorious figure.

Laura: What makes you say that?

Laura's taken by surprise.

Nanaya: Father has told me all about it. Im going to get cheesecake....

Laura: Now I wanna treat.

Nanaya wastes no time getting away from Chara with a red face even if she can still feel his gaze.

>> No.2001270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529282478555.jpg -(3.3 MiB, 3031x4236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3459175

>>2001263
>>2001267
"I thought hello was hello..."

He didn't know what to do with himself, still very new to all of this, and just sat their staring at the bare flesh. Even with his small hands trying to shield it, the twitches under his dress were clearly showing what his body thought of all of this now that it had finally felt it.

But if Jenna and big brother wanted to... Well, then it was okay, right?

>> No.2001271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529282721491.jpg -(242.8 KiB, 900x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248668

>>2001268
Eh? A... Actually I already took a d-dip not too long ago. Haaah, it was so refreshing! I'm kinda beat now, so I was just walking in the sand.

She says with a nervous sort of cheerfulness.

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)20:45.

>> No.2001272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529282803096.png -(363.0 KiB, 790x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371665

>>2001269
Well that was a curious response. Just what was the golden bastard saying? He finished off his bar, stashed a few rocks in his inventory just in case, and murmured a few words of magic. Light wrapped around him, bending his form into invisibility before he followed with a stealth drilled into him by Geralt.

Visible or not, he wouldn't have a dry twig or crumbly leaf be the reason he was detected.

Laura, meanwhile, would suddenly find herself alone!

>> No.2001273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529283120310.jpg -(41.1 KiB, 256x424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42076

>>2001272
Blink. Blink.

.... Chara...?

She knew he was a silent type but damn! Still being subject to a fair amount of magical shenanigans from Bren she decides to scan the area for magical traces. Being an android had many handy internal functions.

>> No.2001274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529283352451.jpg -(242.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248440

>>2001271
he squints his eyes a little bit in confusion to her response, wondering what is going on
Really ? You don't look beat or tired at all
he says checking her out

>> No.2001275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529283413610.jpg -(848.9 KiB, 3000x2187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
869296

>>2001273
And thanks to that she had a handy little trail of magical residue leading up towards the house, hot on the heels of Nanaya.

Meanwhile, Chara prepared another little bit of magic, just a simple illusion of himself waiting just inside the front door with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow, waiting to surprise a certain someone as she opened it.

>> No.2001276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529283997035.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>2000645
She seemed intrigued, mind already spiraling off with a multitude of questions, but Bridgette held herself back before doing so.

"Alright, before I get too excited and start going crazy with the questions... How much testing have you all actually done with these? I'm a magical craftswoman by trade, so I need to know how in depth you've even been."

A gesture to the lance.

"Because that is a very ambiguous set of rules. Does it really stay until they die, or can it be removed? Does it work on undead? That 'in theory' bit doesn't exactly say good things."

Hadn't they been fighting a war? It seemed like these would have been exactly what they needed. Arrows with this enchantment would be devastating...

>> No.2001277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529284316341.png -(454.8 KiB, 600x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465748

>>2001274
Looks can be decieving...?

For a second, she seems unsure on whether or not that was a convincing phrase

Yeah! If I go for another swim, my muscles will surely start to cramp up!

>> No.2001278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529284412736.jpg -(151.9 KiB, 628x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155526

>>2001276
I'm afraid that Mali saw fit to keep them locked away. But they were utilized in the executions of three heinous men some hundred years ago. The details are grizzly, but all documentation of the incident indicates that the lance functioned properly in those cases. Mali decided that the measure was too savage and retired it immediately.

I could give you the history of the weapon as well, if you would like. But I doubt it will assist you much in the way of understanding it's mechanics. It is but a legend, after all. Which pieces of it's story are true and not is... uncertain.

>> No.2001279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529284553994.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2001267
>>2001270
He couldn't help but watch her alluring figure, you could hear him clench his teeth as she turned to him.

"Nice to finally meet you."

Shit, she looks like she's ready to eat us alive... Poor Bren, I bet he had no idea.

A smile took to his face, as embarrassment gave way to his baser instincts. Slowly he began taking off his shirt as he looked between the two.

"I guess we could have some fun~ Call it a meat n greet/teaching experience."

Looks like big brother was game.

>> No.2001280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529284760148.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>2001278
She sighed, shaking her head.

"Looks like I have a bit more work to do before leaving after all. Are there any criminals in the prisons right now? I didn't actually go check yet."

And the likelihood of anyone remembering them while all jacked up on demonic energy was slim. Either way the shadow of the lance darkened and pooled beneath it, sucking in the weapon to add it to Bridgette's stockpile.

"If not I need all the biggest supports of Mali. Anyone who doesn't bend the knee is my next test subject."

That done, she moved on, pointing out the chest of coins.

"Is the money just backup money? If so just keep going to the chalice."

>> No.2001281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529285072138.jpg -(595.3 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609543

>>2001277
He isn't convinced, and her jumping around with the unsure tone seems to get him wondering
You know, if you just don't want to you don't have to hide it.
he stretches a little and shakes his head to get some of the drips away

>> No.2001282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529285527813.jpg -(151.9 KiB, 628x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155526

>>2001280
Of... course.
The expression on his face would reveal obviously that the man still found her methods... ugly.
There are still plenty of prisoners awaiting you. The chest is quite special, actually. Each of the coins found therein contains a curse. Holding one on your person will cause one's mind to be slowly invaded by greed.

We call it, blatantly enough... The Chest of Greed. What's more, once taken, the currency cannot be left, lost or ditched anywhere. It will mysteriously find it's way back to one's person, in some way or another. And in addition, during the time of the attempt, the transformation of the individual's mind will be hastened further.

The curse will only subside once the coin is placed back inside of the chest. This artifact has been tested many times. Unlike the Lance of Long Shu, it is... well-established. Years ago, someone saw fit to distribute the currency to the public at large. A spell was cast by our court wizard after public outcry made the curse obvious, and they were tracked down and kept here.

They are not traditionally a weapon, but I'm sure you can think of some way to make use of them. Men have been known to be driven to the brink of insanity, with lust for valuable things due to it's influence.

>> No.2001283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529285531993.jpg -(45.8 KiB, 498x331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46939

>>2001275
Laura followed along with a smile on her face expecting great things out of this. Nanaya meanwhile is unexpecting and is startled once she sees Chara upon opening the door. She's gonna nope the fuck away from him if she can after a small shriek too.

>> No.2001284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529285919391.jpg -(1022.3 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1046809

>>2001279
>>2001270
People here are weird Bren but nows not tha time ta think 'bout them.

Turning her posterior towards Jace she looms over Bren.

I finally get a chance ta show how much I really love ya Bren~

She leans in closer.

So just relax alright?

And so with hearts in her pupils she'll try to plant a kiss on Bren's lips.

>> No.2001285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529286072982.png -(320.5 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328183

>>2001281
Naa--

She is taken aback

"I don't want to?" Why didn't I think of that? Now I only look more suspicious and weird...

I guess you're right...

>> No.2001286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529286095465.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>2001282
She raised an eyebrow, annoyance clear at the response, and let loose once the next explanation was finished.

"What? You think I'm needlessly cruel, right? Maybe even evil? Aren't you at war? Aren't you losing a war? It sounds to me like changes needed to be made, and no one here was ready to make them. You'd all rather slowly drown underneath everyone who is, just to claim some moral high ground that doesn't exist. That lance would have kept your people alive if the enchantment had been researched and reproduced. A single battalion of crossbowmen could protect a city indefinitely with enough bolts using just that. Don't be a coward, even if I hadn't come your people would have needed this to survive. I saw what they had coming for you, and even this city wouldn't have lasted forever."

Rant over, she let loose a 'humph' of air. That felt good. She'd been building up to that for a while with all the looks people had been giving her. She left the chest were it was for now, as that would take a very specific time and place to be used correctly, and waited for the explanation of the chalice.

>> No.2001287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529286281140.jpg -(142.7 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146146

>>2001283
Well she'd nope straight into the real thing, visible and right behind her Mr. Clean style with an amused smirk and words already ready to be played back

"Something wrong, princess? You look like you've seen a ghost."

The illusion disappeared behind her, mimicking the expression of the original. It seemed he'd forgotten about Laura, in the meantime.

>> No.2001288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529286501647.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607773

>>2001284
>>2001279
"But..."

This didn't feel right... Hadn't big brother said that this wasn't love? He was experiencing some seriously conflicting feelings that he hadn't ever had at the same time before today, and all of it left him very unsure about all of this.

"..."

Bren wasn't resisting, but he wasn't quite reciprocating either.

>> No.2001289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529286593923.jpg -(440.5 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451090

>>2001285
See? Not like you HAVE to swim! Some people come here just for the air and the sights.
he looks about, being a guy in this world with less of them, he is popular

>> No.2001290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529287016881.jpg -(151.9 KiB, 628x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155526

>>2001286
He looked a bit surprised for a moment.
I... do think that that is rather cruel. But it isn't my place to voice any kind of complaint. I'm aware that I'm no military general.
He would glance away, clearly thinking for a moment. He still didn't look all that sympathetic.

The Chalice, my God-King, is known as Godivar's Chalice. It is a very old object belonging to a kingdom so far gone in the world's history that few remnants of the civilization exists today. They are said to have been giants, Godivar serving as King. They also say that these giants lived in the clouds, themselves. Apparently, the Sun God found them one day and, offended at their presence so close to the sun, he made it his mission to hunt them all down.

Strangely, this can't easily be claimed as complete fiction, since there is no real purpose for the Chalice to be so large, otherwise. Anything placed inside of the Chalice will be.. Well, melted, essentially. It will become liquid, of some sort. Even a human being will become...

He looks a bit disgusted at the thought, for a moment.
Well, as close to liquid as a human being can be.. The bones will melt, the flesh will melt... In moments, the subject will become... Soup, if you will. Gold, steel and Silver will melt down as well. A few tests have been performed. It has never failed.

It was found at the heart of a barbarian tribe's camp. They had been forcing various things into it for days. At the end of those days, I'm told that they succumbed to in-fighting. The smoke of their "Civil Dispute" signaled us to send our men to investigate.

They say that the Giants were greedy and shallow. They forced as many jewels and gems as possible into the Chalice's surface, as you can see. They also cast an enchantment on it to prevent it's aging.

>> No.2001291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529287237818.png -(179.4 KiB, 500x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183741

>>2001289
I can't argue with that. It's a nice place to come and unwind. The smell of the beach is so relaxing, plus the sun is good for your hair.

She says as she stretches her arms and takes in some of those nice warm sun rays

>> No.2001292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529287335601.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50919

>>2001291
I'm a former Marine so this place takes me back, especially the smell of the sea and love of swimming comes naturally!
he has a little stretch before heading for his back nearby and grabbing a towel to wipe his face

>> No.2001293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529287765442.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>2001290
She just crossed her arms, eyes narrowing slightly. It sounded like he was making fun of her when he said it. But whatever, there was more important work to be done and she seemed to have gotten her point across.

"Good, that will save me a lot of trouble later. For now have it moved down to the area the Trollocs are using and demonstrate it to them. They'll get the idea, and it will make it smell better down there."

Not much better mind you, but at least the burnt part could be taken out of the equation.

"The harp? Also what about this sun god? Are they still around?"

Last edited 18/06/17(Sun)22:09.

>> No.2001294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529288257189.png -(20.1 KiB, 230x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20627

>>2001287
Chara is met with another shriek.

Have you nothing better to do currently rather than bother me?!

The spoiled shit just wants cheesecake.

>> No.2001295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529288549388.jpg -(514.7 KiB, 782x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527002

>>2001294
He just laughed, shaking his head in as simple a response as was possible as one hand idly tapped away at the phone it held.

"Sorry Princess, you're stuck with me until something more interesting comes along."

Honestly teasing her was pretty fun anyways, so that might take a while this time.

A pause then as he started staring at you once again, leaning right up into your face after a moment.

"I never noticed your eyes were different colors before now. Not bad."

It surprised him that he'd missed it for so long, but then again they didn't exactly spend a lot of time together.

>> No.2001296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529288667106.jpg -(151.9 KiB, 628x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155526

>>2001293
Ermm.. Yes, but.. He wanders. He hasn't been seen in these parts for... Nearly ten years. And he is a... capricious individual. Prone to whims.

As for the Harp... It is alive, put simply. It's been known to react to various stimuli. It's music is... entrancing, if you can convince it to assist you. But sadly, she seems to be quite a hard one to please. We used to keep her separate from these other things, in her own room with regular company.

But... One day, our men heard music coming from her room and upon investigation, it had been used to force a local jester to... throw himself out of the window, impaling himself on a pronged fence far below, all while doing a jig. Since then, she has been kept here. We have found, however, that her music does not seem to affect women, at all. In fact, women tend to report that the tones of her strings sound very... off.

We've tried questioning her about her origins, but she usually just laughs, I'm afraid.

The Harp is about the size of a person, upon inspection, but it doesn't seem to be alive.

>> No.2001297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529288762225.png -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1138492

>>2001244
Well I won't go into details, but like everyone here for awhile I sought to grow stronger, really that's kind of how I saw my kids at first, as a simple means to an end, it was only after events that I realized how much they mattered to me as people too.
She sighed.
I made some mistakes no doubt but I keep on trying, though I do plan to surpass my brother one day.

>> No.2001298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529288901822.jpg -(154.4 KiB, 450x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158060

>>2001284
>>2001288
Jace could feel the smol's internal conflict as Jenna took a kiss from him. Bren's body might have been ready, but his mind was a mess and that just wouldn't do. As Jenna kissed the cat, Jace closed in behind her. Tracing lines with his hand up along her thigh, slowly closing in on her sex. While his hand went to work he reached out with telepathy to Bren, hoping to ease the smol cat's mind. His voice sounded softer then usual as it reached Bren, almost soothing.

Calm your mind Bren. I know your confused, and conflicted, but don't worry. All we're doing is having some fun and feel good together. Just focus on that.

A smile as he finally reached Jenna's moist sex. She was more then ready, but that didn't mean Jace wasn't going to take his time. Fingers went to work messaging her slippery folds with a practiced touch.

"Wow, looks like someone's wanted this for a while."

>> No.2001299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529289213297.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>2001296
"Is that so? And she talks, does she?"

Bridgette signaled a break in the explanations and approached the harp to give it a once over. How curious... It didn't seem very special to her, but looks were often deceiving.

"Hi there, I'm Bridgette, newest conqueror of this place~ Want to have a chat about ruling the world and not being stuck in a harp anymore? Because honestly you seem like the perfect choice to make into my voice here, even if priestly here runs things. That and I'll need someone to manage my special battalions of girls once I train them up."

>> No.2001300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529289448576.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2001297
He thought about prying, but he wasn't to terribly curious. Everyone wanted power to some degree after all, and he was no exception.

"Some would say that's a power unto its own. And learning from our mistakes is one of the main ways we get experience."

Speaking from personal experience of course.

>> No.2001301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290198637.png -(265.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272194

>>2001086
"Yeeeeeeesss~"

She could barely answer, words coming out in a breathy rush of that energy as her eyes rolled back some, giving in to your words even as her hand finished tracing those runes and grabbed onto your ass again to pull it apart and allow deeper fingering to motivate Alexis' own pleasure.

"Give it to me! More, more!"

A wish soon answered by the literal drilling she was now receiving, a scream of pleasure tearing loose from her as she came around your tail with a vice-like grip, trying to milk something that wasn't there. She sagged against you, still moaning in the afterglow and grinding against you for more, when she worked a bit more magic. Addled though she may be from the recent orgasm, this was a magic she used often with her sexy time, and was well used to working it despite being stuck in a lustful haze.

As her tail still worked its more mundane magic, if a bit erratically for a moment, something more magical was happening with Yantelle's very juices as they seemed to gather up into a phallic shape and start thrusting, growing whenever she got wetter until it was almost too much to take!

>> No.2001302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290290201.jpg -(63.9 KiB, 258x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65431

>>2001288
>>2001298
Jenna didn't care for the lack of action on Bren's part. She was just engrossed in the moment. There was no way she wasn't gonna savor it. Once Jace got to work on Jenna gentle moans escaped her. Bren would find Jenna's hand going across his crotch gently to free his member from the dress. Jenna would break away looking blissful.

Haaah~

She couldn't believe the time had arrived. With her free hand she'd unhook her bra. Thanks to being on all fours gravity took care of the rest leaving Jenna's chest bare.

These are called breasts Bren... They feel good when ya squeeze an pinch em.

It wouldn't be long until Jenna had Bren's member free and she found herself staring as she gave it slow snd gentle strokes while she also wiggled her hips at Jace's attention.

Yer not bad back there~...

Jenna was truly lost in the moment with no way out. The more this went along the more her own fluids flowed.

>> No.2001303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290481475.png -(874.0 KiB, 1020x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
894997

>>2001299
There's silence for a moment. A long moment. But just when you're thinking of giving up, a voice rings out in your mine. To be frank, it's... Well, sexy. Very sexy. The appeal is overflowing. A clear picture would appear in your mind, of a girl with a... rather curvaceous body.

Oooh... Do you mean I might have the chance to get out of this dump? And don't blame me for that Jester. His jokes were horrible. He told me one of those tired, "Why did the Goblin cross the River?" jokes. And besides, it was very funny to watch him dance out the window, straight to his death. It was probably the first time in his life he'd actually done something funny!

And then the side of the harp would change, clearly a woman with her hands tied above her head, which eventually meld into the metal of the rest of the harp. Suddenly, her voice was no longer only in your head.

Harp: Hello, cutie.

>> No.2001304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290518020.png -(162.6 KiB, 300x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166478

>>2001292
Land suits me best, but the water is pretty to look at. So then, I take it you grew up around water then

My net is deciding it wants to take a crap

>> No.2001305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290655242.jpg -(175.5 KiB, 551x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179666

>>2001300
Yeah, why I partly work with people like Alexis too, it's always good to make friends in various places so you can look into what they're doing.
The fox said with a smile... after all she was also friends with Virgil who was offering to give her a lab on his ship... between that, her main lab, and her tower that would give her a lot of things to play with.
Yes, kind of the story of all of us in the poke world too.

>> No.2001306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290776219.png -(56.0 KiB, 700x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57361

>>2001302
>>2001298
Jace would find his mind about as closed off as Mahogany Town during a drill or actual crisis.

With Bren's clothing soon removed he seemed even more uncomfortable, shifting back and forth on the bed nervously and even jumping a little when Jenna touched him. Still there was no resistance, the catboy soon growing to a surprisingly large (though perhaps not considering the nature of his father) full size under the skills of your hand, warm and twitching.

"Ah..."

>> No.2001307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290833353.png -(26.4 KiB, 223x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26996

>>2001295
Why not bother my aunt instead she seems to like you more anyway.

She tries to get around Chara getting redder at the remarks about her eyes.

Yes, i get it. The genetics from my mother and father have given me glorious looks. Okay. Thank you, bye.

>> No.2001308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529290895387.jpg -(99.9 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102275

>>2001304
I did just say I was in the navy, started there when I was younger and served a good while before I became a special forces soldier.
The Yaegers ofc
As you might have seen if you were watching, still got my sea legs.

>> No.2001309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529291141054.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>2001303
Right when she'd been about to turn and see if she'd been tricked the harp 'spoke', Bridgette's mouth opening in a silent 'o' of surprise.

Well aren't you just music to my ears, if you'll pardon the bad pun~

She giggled and nodded at the newly appeared woman.

"But that's right, freedom. And you don't have to worry about that with me, clowns aren't worth the trouble."

A brief pause then.

"Well, alright, not quite freedom. I still want you to work for me, since you sound like you'd be perfect for what I need, but otherwise you'd be free to go where you will on your own two feet~"

And then another as if something came to mind.

"If it isn't obvious I'm offering you a body."

>> No.2001310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529291304563.jpg -(576.8 KiB, 763x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590646

>>2001307
Even computerized it was clear he'd implied the tone that this answer was obvious.

"Because you're more interesting."

He was having none of it either, moving into your way with an ease that made it seem as if he wasn't even doing so on purpose, just already there.

"In fact, you almost seem scared of me Princess. Why are you trying so hard to run away? Do I make you nervous?"

>> No.2001311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529291448159.jpg -(475.4 KiB, 1000x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486772

>>2001301
And as those new runes went into effect and Yantelle's own sensititivy spiked soon she was moaning almost as hard as Alexis.
GAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
As that finger drove into her ass her own tail kept right on thrusting, sure she didn't have anything 'good' to give but the sensations from that tail was almost as good, especially as she began transferring the energy from Alexis's own runes directly into the girl's own sex, in fact Yantelle was getting so lost in the feeling she was getting almost careless about where she spread it in Alexis, at this rate her entire body would be feeling like one giant pleasure center!
How... how can I stop, not now!
She answered to the request, no demand, the small demon eagerly forcing it harder, the sudden feeling of that wonderous water magic turning her own juices into a lovely shaft and thrusting into her wet hole causing the small demon to bounce on the phantom cock herself, it's growing girth just making her happier and happier!

>> No.2001312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529291870841.png -(874.0 KiB, 1020x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
894997

>>2001309
The harp sticks her tongue out in a playful way, her eyes narrowing into mischievous half-moons for a moment.
Harp: I would love that. As wonderful as being an alluring magical item has been, I grew bored of it centuries ago. I'd love to assist you~ Nice to meet you, Bridgette, I'm-... Well, I haven't had a name in around five hundred years now. Apologies.
The harp would lean just a bit, to look at the priest just behind her new ruler, with an expression of distaste on her face.
Harp: And for the record, that toddler is very, very wrong about the giants.

>> No.2001313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529292067136.png -(265.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272194

>>2001311
Alexis was soon too lost in the pleasure to see reason, even from herself, and worked towards sating the one thing burning across her mind and body like an inferno as her instincts went into overdrive.

She needed more.

The Succubus pulled you bodily against her, rubbing her whole body with yours and letting out increasingly loud screams of pleasure from it. The dick she'd made for you was already growing again, no longer holding at the 'safe' point as it responded to Alexis' own wants and needs even as she made another from her own juices to pound her needy and aching ass, and then more still to do the same for you and allow both her hands to keep pushing and pulling against you in a desperate search for more stimulation.

Unable to hold back one hand grabbed your head, pushing your mouth into hers as an extremely long tongue began to fight for dominance of your mouth and throat, Alexis moaning all the while and breathing hard from her nose.

>> No.2001314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529292460695.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>2001312
"Great! I look forward to working with you."

And that got another little giggle. No name, huh? Well she'd just pick something punny if asked, so...

"Well you'll have plenty of time to think about it now, so unless you want me to pick something the world is your proverbial oyster."

Already she had removed some sort of chalk from somewhere, carefully sketching a meticulous circle around the harp as she continued the conversation. The design might be recognized by the only male in the room as the very same that Bridgette had set up for her trap.

"In the meantime though, please, fill me in~ Misinformation is the enemy, and this circle is going to take me a while."

Until this place completed the transition into demon realm she needed to make a much more roundabout bit of magic happen to make the conversions go down without draining her already limited supply. Tedious, but necessary.

>> No.2001315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529292569564.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2001302
>>2001306
Well, I did tell him to keep his guard up.

Jace was watching the two of them with measured amusement, it was obvious Jenna was enjoying herself, but less so for Bren. He was sure the poor smol was overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions right now, and Jenna seemed a little to focused on the fun to notice. So he slipped his hand out of Jenna's panties, not that she'd notice since the sensation of magic fingers working her wet lips wouldn't fade away. A common trick used by psychics, one that let them multitask for more fun. As Jenna would quickly realize when her nipples began to twist and tug as if played with by invisible hands. Rather then take his pants off and get ready for phase two, he took a spot next to Bren and got the smol's attention.

"Relax little brother. We're all just having some fun, and feeling good together. Focus your will and clear your mind."

He used his best reassuring tone, but deep down he was a little worried. With Jace's change in position Jenna might notice a bulge about as big as Bren's straining against his pants as he took the spot next to Bren.

>> No.2001316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529292798211.jpg -(250.0 KiB, 1156x1348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255968

>>2001305
"Seems like it."

He took another sip from his glass before raising and eyebrow.

"So how did you and Alexis become friend anyway? That's got to be a good story."

>> No.2001317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529293323192.jpg -(292.4 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299396

>>2001306
>>2001315
Mmm~!

Jenna was taken back by invisible hands but the more she stroked him the hungrier she got.

Bren I'm going to put this in my mouth alright. Don't get scared alright? Its normal, an I promise not ta bite ya. Its called oral sex...

Jenna lowered her head getting so close that her breath was bearing down on it. She gave it a very soft lick at first just so she could ease him into it. Jace would find himself being stroked by Jenna. It seems he was gonna have to wait in line unless he wants to get pushy.

This taste... I've wanted it for so long~!

Since Bren already had a sour cream ejection Jenna has taken it upon herself to gently clean the mess from the pill on Bren.

>> No.2001318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529293326232.png -(874.0 KiB, 1020x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
894997

>>2001314
The Priest raised his brow, looking annoyed, but the Harp went on.

Harpy: Well... The giants were greedy, short-sighted morons with bigger cocks than brains, but they were very influential in their time. One of the buffoons captured me when I was planting seeds in my garden. Came down right out of the sky and grabbed me up. Turns out he was out hunting for mountains to literally destroy for gold in an air-ship and when he saw my golden hair, he decided to be an asshole and kidnap me right then and there.

For whatever reason, my magic didn't seem to work on them. So fluke or not, I had to endure captivity for huuuuuunndreds of years. Ol' Sun God, Maris, who was my lover before I was captured, happened close enough one day to hear my singing. That is why he was angry. Those giants started passing me along, trying to hide me but enough splattered brains and shattered limbs and they finally gave me up to him~

Assholes had to try to get the last swing in, though, so they brought a wizard they'd captured up from the basement and had the dickhead hex me. They handed me over to Maris, as per the dealand he went berserk. In the middle of the battle, I... fell. A long way. I landed in a forest and I never saw Maris again. I was left alone for... god knows how long until these assholes found me.

I tried to play nice, honestly. But that Jester was worse torture than anything the giants had done to me. I lost it.

>> No.2001319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529293456592.jpg -(909.7 KiB, 1000x1388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931563

>>2001313
And Yantelle was too caught up in the act to stop herself either, between the pleasure and Alexis's delicious magical energy, the demoness was practically gorging herself on Alexis's pleasure!

Her arms wrapped around Alexis's as the latter pressed tightly against her, her hands stroking and rubbing her wings from behind as their chests rubbed against one another, her own stiff nubs pressing against Alexis as the close skin contact gave Yantelle more exposure to Alexis's intoxicatingly lewd magic, the pleasure from the runes pouring into her as well as she absorbed the spell's energy even more!

Mmmmmm...
And through it all her tail kept right on twisting and coiling, pressing as deep as it could go before she tried to force more inside, causing her insides to twist and swell almost as much as that waterly length began filling her own holes, the pressure from the size stretching her pussy and ass had it's pain long blocked out by the pleasure feedback from the runes...
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Yantelle's mouth opened for another cry but it was soon silenced by Alexis's mouth, the lewd little demon's voice silenced by the other's lovely tongue, who she downright invited to dance as she forced her lips tight against Alexis, too caught up in the pleasure to stop herself!

>> No.2001320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529293857391.png -(56.0 KiB, 700x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57361

>>2001317
>>2001315
He tried to relax, really he did, but it was hard, especially with Jenna licking him all over and more so still when she slurped up the leftovers, even if he wasn't sure why. He couldn't even muster a nod, just twitching and moaning.

In fact all the smol seemed capable of right now was covering his face with his hands and breathing hard while shuddering. It seemed like he didn't hate it, at least.

>> No.2001321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529294184527.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>2001318
By the end of the story, Bridgette was frowning. Greed getting in the way of love, huh? She'd probably done more than a little of that here already... Still, they'd forced her hand. She hadn't intended that outcome, not when Mali had asked her for help.

"Wow, that's pretty messed up... Should I try to find this Maris guy for you while I'm running around?"

Kind of sounds like a dick if he left her here all these years though... I mean shouldn't a sun god know about most of the stuff their light touches? Eh, I can't actually claim to be a deity, so I guess it could be he really just couldn't find her...

"And what's this about an airship? Do you all have that tech still?"

She could definitely use airships.

>> No.2001322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529294604745.png -(20.6 KiB, 198x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21067

>>2001310
It's because I know you have no respect for the king of the castle. Why should I entertain someone who can't even appreciate what my father has done for this family. You're always giving him dirty looks and looking at my mother strangely. I know you're scheming things.

She's more observant than she looks. Or she just shares a lot of her dad's views. Hard to tell.

>> No.2001323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529294785202.png -(874.0 KiB, 1020x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
894997

>>2001321
The harp shook her head.
Harp: Sorry, but you're dealing with stupid people, here. They're nowhere near as dumb as the giants, but... You were just talking about doing what you have to do. And I'm sure you've noticed, they're terrible at that. But... yes, if you can find Maris, I'll bet he'd be willing to help lay siege to whomever you'd like, in exchange for freeing me.

Normally, I'd say that he's probably moved on to someone new in all this time, but... Maris isn't really the polygamous type. He's loyal. I'm sure he hasn't forgotten me...
She actually looks rather sad, there.

>> No.2001324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529295249206.jpg -(165.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169663

>>2001317
>>2001320
As Jenna began stroking him, she'd feel the magic hands at her backside side a couple fingers inside her, working slowly as they crept towards her g-spot. He was in no hurry, for now he was happy to finally undo his pants and leave him self in Jenna's capable hand.

"I know it isn't easy Bren, but you gotta focus. The idea is for everyone to take part."

>> No.2001325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529295265442.png -(265.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272194

>>2001319
With you both feeding off the flames of the other's lust and experiencing far more than pleasure than the norm, it wasn't long before Alexis was in a near constant state of orgasm, writhing against you even as her skin heated up far more than the passive warmth of the little bubble of lust magics she'd put up, almost enough to burn as her energy spiked, doubling and tripling and burning into a massive torrent that left her soundlessly screaming her pleasure to the world at large.

This time there wasn't even a moment of her slowing down though, if anything the Succubus speeding up in her movements, desperate for more and more and more as each little touch and rub was painful in both how much and how little she felt from it. This feeling soon brought small tendrils of water up into her to join your tail further stretching her in a futile attempt to sate the ever mounting lust even as more of these tendrils tried pushing into you as well, heedless of either of you being too full or unable to fully control what was going on as they forced things to true capacity in the way only water and cats could. Still though, she'd felt all this before when going after the truly massive dicks some of the species around here had, and it alone was still not enough. So, taking a leaf from her partner's book, she urged them to spin, eyes widening further as she momentarily lost all ability to do more than moan into your mouth and claw her hands down your back while her tongue tried to throatfuck you.

She'd fully and completely lost herself to the pleasure, putting all of herself into feeling more and escalating their voyeuristic little session.

>> No.2001326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529295754381.jpg -(190.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195310

>>2001322
That seemed to strike a nerve.

"Because he has no respect for anyone else and DESTROYED MY HOME. You don't understand what losing that is like for me, how many times I've already had to experience it. This mansion is large and decadent, but it's hardly a home."

A scowl that could only be called sharp, like being under the point of a knife, as Chara seemed a half step from violence. Instead though, he just turned away from you.

"But fine, if you want me gone just as much and just as baselessly as he does, I'll leave."

He'd just stalk off towards the forest after that, uninterested in staying at the mansion any longer.

>> No.2001327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529295920924.jpg -(254.3 KiB, 562x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260370

>>2001316
Between the drinks she ordered another bottle for herslf and waited for it to pour before answering that question.
Well it took a long time, for years I mostly avoided her, I was a rogue general and she was still technically supposed to be working for the demon lord I kind of fled... so I mostly stayed out of her way, eventually she just kind of ran into me... and you know how she is when she wants something.

>> No.2001328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529297076719.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2001327
Jace was keen to listen to her story. It was interesting to learn she actually feared Alexis, but the last part sounded exactly like his loving lady.

"That's some crazy shit. Must have been ruff thinking she was out to get you. I know I wouldn't want to worry about that at night. Though the ending makes sense, Alexis isn't one to follow others. I'm curious about that demon lord though. Are they still trying to get you?"

Or Alexis for that matter.

He took another drink and had the waiter bring a bottle for himself. This was turning into a long evening.

>> No.2001329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529342927907.jpg -(99.3 KiB, 350x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101646

I don't really got a lot going on right now, but here's a Paladin going fishing because he's got nothing better to do right now. Hunts are slow. Children are behaving. Nobody comes to church recently.

He throws back the like seventh shark monster girl he's caught so that's also effecting his mood.

If you got someone else in mind I'm also good for that

>> No.2001330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529355158278.jpg -(160.7 KiB, 1280x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164588

>>2001060
"What's happening to him?"

Is one of Weiss' first thoughts; she's never seen Nora get that. Nor has she ever seen his hair go Ultra Instinct

But she'll shake those lingering thoughts off for now. Since there are more prudent things to worry about

Meanwhile, with Nora charging at the massive queen she sees him coming. And sprays in his direction a large amount of acid that can easily melt through solid rock and most organic matter

And Weiss was about to back up Nora, but now she's dealing with a group of Mirelurks that arrived to back up their queen, so she deals with them for now

"Kuh...!"

>> No.2001331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529356469856.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001330
The words that Weiss told him kept ringing through his head: arms and legs are less protected.

And seeing the acid come his way, doing his best to avoid it as he made his advance. Instincts telling him that it'd be a good idea to avoid whatever projectile it sent at him.

Sending out a strong blast of electricity at the queen as he tunneled in on the queen, unaware of Weiss's battle.

>> No.2001332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529357065738.jpg -(94.5 KiB, 681x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96804

>>2001331
And the blast of electricity does hit! And bloody bits of her shell fall, but she looks alright for the most part. ...Unfortunately this being a Queen class of Mirelurk, she's much, much tougher than the smaller ones. So she shrugs it off afterwards and then goes for a very fast swipe of it's claws, it covers a lot of distance and she easily slices through whatever rock is in the way

The impacts sending debris, sand, and etc, flying all over. Having just finished dealing with the other Mirelurks. Weiss looks on and sees Nora taking on the queen on his own. Catching her breath for just a moment, she then goes in

She charges her magic, and her Myrtenaster glows with fire. And attacks the queen with slashes made of flame! Hitting her on the side following her attack. It cries out in annoyance and pain. Causing the queen to get angry and charges towards her. Destroying and trampling anything beneath her feet. Smells like cooking crab meat*

"...!"

So Weiss will use the fact that she's way faster and avoids it as best she can, getting it's attention while Nora readies another attack or recovers depending if he got hit or not

"I need to at least distract it!"

>> No.2001333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529358266144.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 1200x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260074

>>2001332
And Nora would indeed be hit by that claw, blocking it the best he can as he gets sent back.

Quickly recharging with the help of his feral ferocity and beginning to re-observe the situation. Seeing the Mirelurk Queen going after Weiss instead.

!!!

Having told himself that he needed to get Weiss out safely, and seeing her under attack, the sight would spur him on. His wings bursting through his clothes, tearing off his top, and he'd launch himself towards his target.

Attempting an electrifying ram in order to knock the queen off balance and stop its pursuit on Weiss.

>> No.2001334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529358959957.png -(804.8 KiB, 650x1186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
824106

>>2001308
Honestly, I was just spacing out.

More like, "You people make it look so easy" But he doesn't need to know that!" Still...

Special forces huh....

She spaces out again looking to be in thought. Soldiers... something she didn't mesh well with.

>> No.2001335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529359140915.jpg -(138.1 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141386

Meanwhile she just narrowly evaded a crushing pincer attack from the queen. Sure Weiss is smaller and faster than the Mirelurk queen, but she's also getting more and more exhausted and sluggish

Thankfully Nora arrived in time to stop the queen with a follow-up, the lightning charged ram worked as the queen is thrown off balance. But not before attempting to melt Weiss with acid as crashes against the side of a large cave wall

"...?!"

Weiss thought fast and erected a magic barrier, though it does buckle as her magic is weak and some of the acid gets through and starts burning through her sleeves

"Aargh!"

So she quickly rips them off in though she did suffer a small chemical burn. But that did little to scare her off

"That was close...now then while it's down!!"

"Haaaaaaahh...!!"

Weiss will then began to summon ice to form around it's legs and wall, wanting to freeze it in place as well as stick to that wall

But soon the queen recovers and started to stir, the ice keeping it in place, but it starts to crack apart

"...!"

"Oh no you don't...!"

She puts in more magic, quickly draining her but it means buying precious time then it's worth it

>> No.2001336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529360257905.png -(266.7 KiB, 381x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273141

>>2001334
Yeah, an anti-terrorist group, although things got a little...messy.
he looks up thinking back to those days then returns to her spacing out
....you want to sit down?
Why is it always this weirdness

>> No.2001337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529360768390.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001335
Now having the upper hand of the situation thanks to knocking down the queen and Weiss's support. Nora would let out another roar.

He'd begin to overcharge a second time today. But rather than trying to shock it from the outside, he'd go the extra mile.

He'd begin savagely smashing away at the outer shell of the queen, not worrying about whatever consequences may come from this. His plan was to discharge all that electricity inside the queen.

If the queen isn't able to get out, Nora would go for a final hit to get his hand in there to discharge.

>> No.2001338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529361067503.png -(286.5 KiB, 600x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293410

>>2001336
She shakes her head

No, I'm fine. I was only thinking. It's just that I've... never held a high opinion of soldiers.

She crosses her arms. She's a bit more Curious and interested now

"Messy" is about what I'd expect.

>> No.2001339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529361611116.png -(2.9 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3023839

>>2001337
And so the crab queen is getting punched over and over by a feral and lightning charged Nora! More pieces of her shell break away. But is proving that it can take a beating as it tries knocking Nora off of herself

Unfortunately, right before he delivers the final blow. The queen quickly sprays acid into the air, sure it would land on her but it also meant getting some on Nora

"Nora watch out!!"

And with that the crab queen also manages to free her giant claw. The ice it was encased it shattering violently as it roars loudly

Weiss' eyes widen and readies herself to form some ice spike. Sadly however, she wasn't able to gather up the magic as she just ran out. Causing her to gasp as she tries instead to make an evasive maneuver

Only acting fast enough to just BARELY dodge it as it slams into the ground near her. The flying debris clocks her right in the head, causing a wound and the impact sends her flying into a wall

"GUH..!!"

Her weapon flying out of her hand and landing near-by as she lays dazed on the ground

"Uuugh..."

>> No.2001340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529361710678.png -(50.8 KiB, 131x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51992

>>2001338
It was really murky, don't want to go into it, but some of the people I was working for were really scumbags.
he looks down to the sand, then back to her when she mentions her low opinion of his types
Oh, well, like I said, I was one.

>> No.2001341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529362047097.jpg -(194.0 KiB, 613x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198615

>>2001328
Yes it was, kept me looking over my shoulder for years, though I really think that after cutting me off the demon lord really stopped caring about me, I wasn't her problem anymore, and I think Alexis was kind of the same, they didn't even think about me and I was getting all worried for nothing.
She shrugged.
Tiamat is something else in power, though apparently she doesn't take much interest in this world anymore, last time I saw her she showed up to fight in the Tournament and got double ringed out in her first match.
Hey there's a lot of catching up to do, he's missed quite a bit of history.

>> No.2001342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529362289674.png -(421.9 KiB, 650x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431981

>>2001340
Scumbags? That doesn't surprise me.

She says with a nod. That was the perfect description

Well, you don't seem all that bad. Though, I hardly know you.

>> No.2001343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529362714071.jpg -(431.2 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
441544

>>2001325
And with her body trapped tight against her and the magic flowed over her, Yantelle herself was soon trapped in that endless orgasmic loop, her nerves burning with pleasure as she drew the magic into herself, practically causing her own skin to light up like she too was covered in runes, the near mindbreaking level of pleasure practically driving her to white out, nothing mattered at this point but more and more, her thoughts practically on the same wavelength as Alexis, the energy to high for her own cries of pleasure to be heard but it was clear the delight was beyond compare!

This girl is the best!

Was the only real thought she could think between the massive assault of pleasure Alexis brought against her, the twisting and stretching of her sex, the feel of those arms clawing down her back, even the grip of her tongue pressing deep into her only served to drive her peaks higher than ever before, Yantelle's body practically spasming from head to toe in pleasure, her pussy practically gushing in the craving for cock and more, Alexis's own magical construct stretching her out and causing her entire body to feel as one with the pleasure as her climaxes came in a constant battering, by now the two most likely making quite a public scene, especially when Yantelle began burning off the excess magic, leaving both naked girls glowing in white hot fire!

She was even nearing her fill from the amount of energy Alexis had put out but even now she almost didn't want to stop!

>> No.2001344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529363054811.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67263

>>2001342
Name's Wave.
he says, holding a hand out
Here I'm just me more or less, I keep myself fit, try to learn a little, fish, work where I can.

>> No.2001345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529363613682.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001339
With the acid going up and the crab getting free, Nora had to get out of the way and made some distance to avoid the acid.

But then he looked over and saw the wounded Weiss, unarmed and against the wall.

!!!

Being from the future, Nora knows a few things that most people around him don't. And being close to a future Weiss, those memories go through his head.

And through his very limited thought process, he could understand one thing.

If Weiss is taken out here, a similar future won't happen.

And so he'd let out one last deafening roar before going back in his assault. Letting loose a blast, holding onto some of his charge as her advanced.

Should he get any closer, he'd use his wings to launch himself forward, trying to use his burst of speed this close in order to puncture the shell with brute force.

>> No.2001346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529364281229.jpg -(10.8 KiB, 208x189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11060

>>2001344
Ancerise, but just Ancer is fine.

She shakes his hand

I'm just a traveler who does guild work and other odd jobs, depending on what they are. That's all really.

>> No.2001347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529364505204.png -(69.6 KiB, 257x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71307

>>2001346
A traveller? You never been around here or Aurora before?
he wonders, given her demeanor with him

Last edited 18/06/18(Mon)19:28.

>> No.2001348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529364938849.png -(200.9 KiB, 600x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205742

>>2001347
I've been around for a while, actually. I've been meaning to set out again, but something about this area gives me the feeling I should stick around for just a little while longer.

>> No.2001349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529365174443.jpg -(416.5 KiB, 702x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426485

>>2001348
Oh yeah? What are you thinkin about that's keeping you around?

he wonders if it's the energy and the desire to see more of the place

>> No.2001350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529366556210.png -(2.0 MiB, 1280x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2060983

>>2001345
Nora ended up not only going through it's shell; but he rather he ends up going right through the massive crab queen, resulting in a giant hole through it's shell and body. As the acid from earlier melts away at it. Although the acid alone wouldn't of killed it, that hole certainly did

The felled creature let's out a dying roar before it collapses, crashing onto the ground. Meanwhile Weiss opens her eyes, her vision shaky as she lifts her head to see what's happened following the commotion. As blood runs down her face from where that rock clocked her earlier

>> No.2001351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529366981192.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 1200x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260074

>>2001350
And what Weiss will find soon enough is Nora, having shaken off whatever remains from the mirelurk off his body.

Still in that feral form of his, although completely discharged at the moment as he approached her.

>> No.2001352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529367073209.png -(279.6 KiB, 750x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286324

>>2001349
I met a little girl who was interested in being an adventurer and has been getting harassed, for one.

Sadly, I haven't seen her recently. It's a bit frustrating.

Other than that... intuition? I guess?

We'll that's only part of it, but I don't feel comfortable asking someone I hardly know about "that" matter... especially a... former soldier?

Last edited 18/06/18(Mon)20:11.

>> No.2001353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529367493890.jpg -(45.2 KiB, 591x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46324

>>2001352
Ohhh, well, hopefully you'll find them sometime, an adventure would be a learning experience for someone younger.
he stretches
Bring a smile to both your faces!

>> No.2001354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529367545725.jpg -(95.0 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97293

>>2001351
When she realizes that the queen crab was taken out. Weiss breathes a sigh of relief and smiles a bit through the pain as Nora approached her

"You did it..."

She rolls onto her back and just looks at the cave ceiling. Any stray Mirelurks that saw their queen get taken out end up leaving. Escaping into one of the many other entrances to other locations. At least they're fleeing now, fearful of these two, especially Nora. Who's the one that killed the queen

She says, wincing a little as she sits herself up. with one arm as the other hangs lifelessly at her side

"Damn...I think...my arm's broken."

"Ngh, you did it though."

Noting the gaping hole Nora left in it's body

"he's become powerful."

Weiss will then try standing on her own

>> No.2001355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529368129028.png -(344.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353123

>>2001353
Thanks. I hope so too. I did tell her I'd teach her a few things... or rather, she asked me to.

A light shrug

But at the same time I don't want to stick around here forever.

>> No.2001356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529368321508.png -(23.9 KiB, 157x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24521

>>2001355
he smiles a little, this kind girl wanting to equip another with survival skills is a nice gesture, his gaze goes to Grand Chariot which is in his bag, the hilt poking out
I've made my home here for now, lots of nice folk, it's near the coast and since I cannot return to my home world I've grown used to it.

A few certain people here wouldn't like me going anyway.
he says with a slight blush

>> No.2001357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529368493402.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51001

>>2001354
However the dragon wouldn't simply just let try standing on her own, after picking up her sword, he'd go to her and help her to her feet.

Getting her good arm around his shoulder and getting his arm around her.

The look in his eyes still said he was feral, but at least now, there was seemingly a glimmer in there of Nora at least being somewhat back in control of himself.

And slowly they began making their way out of the cave.

>> No.2001358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529368991298.png -(171.1 KiB, 400x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175241

>>2001357
"....Mm, thank you."

She notes him not saying anything, and also sees that look in his eye. And while that is somewhat concerning, he's still sound of mind enough that he doesn't try attacking Weiss. It would of been a real pain for her to defend herself against him in her current state

And so they start making their way out

"Is he alright? ...So far it seems like he's fine, but..."

"Nora, say something, are you alright?"

She asked; despite being the one bleeding and having a broken arm

>> No.2001359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529369157448.png -(379.1 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388171

>>2001356
she gives a satisfied nod

It's good to have people who are important to you that you wanna stand by. Home is where the heart is, as they say.

>> No.2001360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529369398123.jpg -(24.2 KiB, 195x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24815

>>2001359
Yeah they are great, some of the folk from my world disappeared before they got too deep with the energy here but some remain.
he blushes a bit more
Speaking of the energy, that's kept a few attached to me too.

>> No.2001361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529369768268.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 305x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43468

>>2001358
Still trying to calm down for the most part from that truly enraged state of his. However, he has to stay in this state to even move considering how much he forced out of himself.

A-Ahhhh...

Hasn't reached the point where he could properly use words thing right now. Instead he'd just give her a nod. But at least he could make sounds from his mouth that wasn't a roar.

>> No.2001362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529370658306.png -(193.8 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198475

>>2001361
Weiss will nod, and when they finally reach the outside. Weiss' eyes wince as she gets used to the brightness of the day again, after being in that cave for a good amount of time

"Let's head over to your house. I want to make my report to the admiral before I get these wounds looked at."

Weiss then just rests her head on Nora's shoulder as he continues to carry her

>> No.2001363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529371325048.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324139

>>2001362
However Nora would just give her a look.

No!

To the dragon, that was a horrible idea considering her state and just how far the Dragon Mansion was from where they were.

Base... Call...

And the dragon would just begin moving towards the base. As he was trying to convey that Colette would rush over if given a call.

Although Sheena would probably make a really big fuss if she found out.

>> No.2001364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529371369328.png -(333.5 KiB, 700x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341481

>>2001360
Energy? Like magic energy? I don't really get it. I mean I know that the quality of magic here is... "different". But...

She has a brow raised like he's the weird one.

>> No.2001365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529371468165.jpg -(595.3 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609543

>>2001364
he looks to her with a similar look, confirming he was right, she hasn't really been around for that long
Ohhh...you don't know..I thought you said you had been around a while but I guess you avoided that for so long. The energy here is corrupt in nature.

>> No.2001366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529371657627.jpg -(318.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
326520

>>2001354
READY THE MAIN CANNONS, LOCK ON ALL TARGETS, IF THESE KRABBY REJECTS WANT A FIGHT WE'LL GIVE THEM ONE!
Apparently one of the locations said Mirelurks happened to escape too happened to take them right inside the Kongo's perimeter, and Laura knew a threat when she saw one.

>> No.2001367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529372119475.png -(383.6 KiB, 800x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392809

>>2001363
"....Yeah, I think that is a better idea. We'd cause too much of a commotion."

"His mother....especially his sisters. I wouldn't want to upset them."

"I hope Yang and Iowa are alright..."

Weiss is worried about them, and it shows

>> No.2001368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529372661531.png -(162.6 KiB, 300x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166478

>>2001365
Is that why I'm always getting these weird perverted looks from like, everyone?

She shrugs

Well, whatever. No one I've met so far has given me a reason to hate them. Besides I have more important things to worry about.

So I've been right to be suspicious. Now I know for sure. Then these weird embarrassing thoughts I sometimes get in my head...

>> No.2001369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529372680298.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>2001367
They'll be... Fine...

At this point, his movement began to get sluggish.

They weren't... Nest...

But at least they'd finally make it back to base soon enough.

>> No.2001370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529372838007.jpg -(389.7 KiB, 1280x1425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399047

>>2001368
Yeah it is, it's kind of the major change in this place from most people's homes. A cute girl is going to get a lot of attention around here, Infact, are you not feeling it right now because even the air around here slowly seeps into you.
his voice has lowered a little here to avoid Ancer being made an obvious mark

>> No.2001372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529373418465.jpg -(247.8 KiB, 1000x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253760

>>2001366
And thus many Crabs were burned that day.

>> No.2001374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529373857383.gif -(391.9 KiB, 500x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401312

>>2001366
>>2001372

>> No.2001377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529374740581.jpg -(140.6 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143984

>>2001370
I've always had this strange feeling since I've been here that's only gotten worse. I'll just have to adapt to it, I guess. It's not like it's having any negative effect on me.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff