[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1528684970348.png -(459.2 KiB, 519x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470174 No.2000733   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2000736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528685293691.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000732
He considered that for a moment, but only had one other thing that he would count.

"Hmm... Big brother, how do you know if you're in love? Cause I was talking with my friends and I wasn't sure how like liking someone felt and they weren't able to explain, so I asked Lizzy and she said a bunch of stuff that made sense, but I wanna ask you too."

What is love? Big brother please tell me, please tell me.

cough

But Bren didn't seem too worried about his own problems anyways, tilting his head once more at your own woes.

"Is that why you're tiny now? Cause I bet I can believe it."

>> No.2000737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528685386072.png -(381.5 KiB, 575x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390691
>>First Wife

Hm...?
Jessica eyes Elena as the elder Doppel moves in, before with a wry chuckle she says
Good timing, I'm starting to get a little impatient just standing here and watching.
Then with that said she'll shove her cock right against Elena's face, the meaty length already stiffening
You know what to do.

>>Second Wife(?)

Meanwhile, Nursery Rhyme gets more and more into what is being done to her, as she presses her little body up against Bridgette as they continue to make out
Little moans and pants being heard from her whenever their lips unlock for brief breaks, her eyes glazing over as she gives in to the pleasure she is feeling

Last edited 18/06/10(Sun)22:49.

>> No.2000738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528685410872.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110
>>Slutty Fox

Sanary will continue to watch Megan get used as little more than a sex toy. Those men, and even some of the woman, will ravage the fox until they are spent. Megan's probably nothing more more than a twitching mess by the end of it. There are also several women twitching at Sanary's feet each one sporting new pleasure rune's of their own.
Hmhmhmhm~
Sanary will look over Megan with a lewd grin on her face.

>> No.2000739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528685570943.jpg -(217.1 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222313
>>Every dog has her day

Oh? A date...?
Illya says with a quizzical tilt of her head as she takes her cone, looking like she's giving the concept some thought before, with a cheerful nod and a smile, she says
Sure, why not? She's been behaving herself well enough so I suppose I can throw her a bone.
Pun most likely intended

>> No.2000740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528685574351.png -(521.8 KiB, 845x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534317
>>Siter Wife(?)

>>2000737
With her eyes totally not having heart shaped pupils, Elena will go ahead and get to work on Jessica, licking her husband's shaft a few times along it's length. She knows what's about to happen to her though, so she'll dispense with the liccking and take that shaft into her mouth and right down her throat.

>> No.2000741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686024892.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 456x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230955

>>2000738
And Megan did her best to service them like a pro, the slutty little fox getting used up like a sex doll between the various guys and girls, the fox losing herself in nothing but licking, sucking, and fucking, her tails milking and teasing as if they had a mind of their own as she was lost in the orgy...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
And by the time it was over Sanary would catch the fox covered head to toe in cum and furiously twitching and basking in the aftermath... her fingers slowly stoking the rune... and her clit as she moaned and stared up into the air, eyes slightly glazed.
AHhhhhhhhhhh... so gooooodd....
Her body tensing up in mini climaxes with each flick, it's clear the poor fox isn't completely home now... most likely lost somewhere in pleasureville.

Last edited 18/06/10(Sun)23:00.

>> No.2000742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686037478.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>2000740
>>2000737
There you go... Perfect...

She was learning fast, though that might just be the runes she'd slathered the poor book with. Still, it was time to give her a reward. Breaking the kiss, Bridgette leaned back to smile lustily at you, a thin string of drool snapping as she moved.

"Good~ I think you deserve a reward."

She cast a glance back at the other two, a flash of longing crossing her eyes for a moment at the sight of Jessica hardening up again. She knew she'd get her turn though.

"See that? It's going to make you feel wonderful soon~ I'm going to get you niiiiice and ready for it, okay?"

Her head started sinking lower, her aim to kiss a much more intimate place this time, though first those pesky clothes had to be removed...

>> No.2000743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686140028.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2000736
Holy hell, it's finally happening.

A stoic look took hold over Jace as he thought of a response.

"Well... I can't say that's entirely wrong. Lets just say I got overzealous and this happened when I let my guard down. That's not important though. You want to know about love huh, I was wondering when this was going to happen. You said you talked to your friend Lizzy and she made sense? Why don't you tell me a little of what she said and I'll do my best to explain my view on it."

>> No.2000744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686234471.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 570x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79637

>>2000741
With Megan lost in her lust, Sanary will check her body, looking for any markings that would make her someone else's property. Should she be mark free, she'll go ahead aang magically "brand" the fox.
That a good look for you, Megan.

>> No.2000745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686682821.png -(551.7 KiB, 827x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564954

>>2000740
Elena guessed very well indeed, for Jessica will take a firm hold of the small Spirit's head the very moment that she takes that pale and hard length into her mouth
The white haired biohorror letting out a pleased grunt as she begins to buck her hips back and forth in the all so familiar facefucking motion

>>2000742
Meanwhile poor Nursery Rhyme can't do much but lean back a bit where she sits when the kiss is finally broken off, panting as she stares up at the ceiling
As such she does nothing as Bridgette travels down her little body, not even when her Master goes to begin removing her clothes

>> No.2000746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686761793.jpg -(367.9 KiB, 559x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
376764

>>2000739
...
And her calm demeanor was shatter instantly, the little pup practically hiding behind her sundae as she hands the cone to her younger "sister".

>> No.2000747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528686936926.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1200x2008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316476

>>2000742
>>2000745
Being used to this, Elena will relax, using a little magic to lengthen her tongue so she can wrap it around Jessica shift, stroking it while the Bio Horror using her face as an onahole.
Mmmmmph~♥
She'll let out some pleased murmurs, vibrating her lips against her hubby's rod.

>> No.2000748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687064626.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 870x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127949

>>2000744
No no runes, unless Lupul had snuck a few on there, sure she had a collar but she's had that a long time now... either way as Sanary marked her, Megan just moaned out again...
AHhhhhhhhh.... really?
She'd ask gazing up at her in delight, her face flushed.
It feels good...
She'd mumble weakly, smiling up at the Demon Lord.

Last edited 18/06/10(Sun)23:17.

>> No.2000749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687188797.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607773

>>2000743
Nod nod

"She said that when you love someone you get a lot of emotions and are nervous sometimes and want to spend all your time with them, but that's just the basic jist... I think it's different for some people too? Lizzy says she just likes being cared about, and I think that sounds nice too, but it feels like it's missing something..."

It was hard to explain, and the difficulty of putting this into the correct words was clearly bothering the smol.

"Like I care about you and papa and a whooooole bunch of people, and it's really hard to figure out the difference..."

>> No.2000750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687564718.jpg -(60.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61560

>>2000746
As for Illya, she just stands there licking her frozen treat
Soon going
Whoa...This is really tasty! Thanks for picking it out for me, Big Sis!
Flashing Arf an absolutely adorable smile

>> No.2000751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687641428.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 565x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42753

>>2000748
Mhm~ I know it does, my little pet.
Sanary will bend down to scope up the fox, cradling her in her arms.
But I suppose we should get you cleaned up. It wouldn't do to let your tail get ruined.

>> No.2000752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687678756.png -(272.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279253

>>2000745
>>2000747
And after a brief moment of fumbling through the intricate clothing her servant favored, Bridgette's goal was revealed in all its soft pale glory. She trailed her hands along the recently revealed flesh of her servant in teasing waves, gently spreading apart her legs before sinking down again to kiss along her thighs on a path towards her groin.

Finally her smooching took her to Alice's sex, Bridgette planting a final kiss there before bracing against the servant's legs and starting to lick, playfully seeing what her sweet spots were.

>> No.2000753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687746331.jpg -(358.1 KiB, 1248x1187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366656

>>2000750
...
Resist kissing her. Resist kissing her.
Truly, she's giving poor Arf the hardest of times as she spoons a few pieces into her own mouth, beginning to make her way over to a nearby bench.
I'll bet wherever you come from, ice cream is a bit rare, hmm?

>> No.2000754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528687946484.jpg -(192.5 KiB, 492x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197091

>>2000751
Haaa...
She'd mumble as she was picked up, her tails coiling around her, hell at this rate she might have grown another one now!
No... I guess... not...
It'd be no good if they were all sticky... and with the amount of teasing they did they had to be pretty sticky now... all that seed and spirit energy soaking into her tails... the though just caused her to squirm in Sanary's arms cutely.

>> No.2000755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528688352300.jpg -(592.4 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606641

>>2000754
Come now. I'll take you to get cleaned up.
And true to her word, Sanary will head off again, mumbling cutely as Megan squirms in her arms.

>> No.2000756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528688704263.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1297966

>>2000747
Jessica of course quickly notices what Elena did to her tongue, glancing down with an arched brow as she goes
...Not bad, not bad at all...
Before she seizes a nice handful of Elena's black locks and begins to really shove her head back and forth along her pale and girthy length
Small pants soon being heard from her as her face flushes with arousal

>>2000752
And so the Book Loli was finally properly undressed, the doll-like nature of her arms and legs becoming very apparent
For while the rest of her body is human enough, her appendages seem almost like prosthetics...Albeit ones that seem to fuse seamlessly with her flesh
N-Nng...M-Master...
Is all the small girl can get out as Bridgette moves towards her young sex, squeezing her eyes shut with moans, yelps, and girlish squeals as the Doppelganger begins to probe and experiment
Her little body squirming with each delicate spot that is toyed with

>> No.2000757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528688998926.jpg -(26.5 KiB, 238x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27115

>>2000753
Illya follows after Arf, sitting down next to her on the bench as she continues to lick at her treat
Speaking between doing so
Sort of...My family never really bothered with such things and Japan has some really unusual tastes in food.
Of course she would say that, being European
For example, they have these strange little fish shaped pastries that are stuffed with a wide variety of fillings. Some sweet, and others savory.

>> No.2000758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528689071927.jpg -(117.0 KiB, 850x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119844

>>2000755
Mmmm okay...
The fox said as she cutely cuddled up to Sanary, one hand gripping at her crotch as her tails now more gently wrapped around her, her tails waving happily at Sanary's approval, the fox likely nuzzling at her body as she just enjoyed herself, all that seed still leaking out of her as they headed off.

>> No.2000759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528689295300.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2000749
Ah, I see, poor kid. I'll need to explain this carefully.

It was no easy thing to explain for sure. Love was a complicated subject no matter who was talking about it.

"Try not to frustrate yourself, I know its complicated, and you far from the first to have this problem. I like to think of love like a link, there are all kinds that form, they can start off strong and fade over time, or build out of a small piece into something unbreakable. One of the most common types of love would be the kind between family members like you and I. Its called familial love by most and its one of the strongest bonds there is. Basically the link between those bound by blood or marriage and grows as they spend time together, protect each other, and have fun as a family. Another common one is the love between friends. Think of it like familial love but between people not related to you. You come to love and care for your friends cause they do the same, you watch out for one another and eventually regard each other as family."

He paused for a moment to catch his breath

"Making sense so far? I know its a lot to try and process, but hang in there, we're getting to the important part."

>> No.2000760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528689324129.png -(261.9 KiB, 497x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268235

>>2000752
>>2000756
Elena's almost jealous that she can play with the book loli as those cute noises she's making are like music to her ears. She's got more pressing matters to attend to, though, as Jessica starts to get rougher, Elena bracing herself a little against her hubby as she simple keeps herself upright. She'll continue to use her tongue as a little hand despite being face fucked rather roughly.

>> No.2000761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528689596473.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>2000758
And this might be a good place to had, with Sanary cleaning up and training her little pet fox a little before releasing her back into the "wild".

>> No.2000762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528689827938.jpg -(55.1 KiB, 600x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56436

>>2000757
The pupper would giggle a bit at that.
Of course. Japan's tastes are sure to be different from what you're used to if you come from any place less reliant on fishing. Although I enjoy a lot of the food found there, personally.

>> No.2000763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528689862806.png -(272.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279253

>>2000760
>>2000756
The lewd sounds behind her coupled with the more than enticing sounds coming from Alice were, much like they were to Elena, quite enjoyable for Bridgette. She wanted to hear more, feel more... One of her hands slipped free from holding you both steady, dropping downward to tend to her own needs as she continued to lick and suck at the nubile young servant.

You can do it too, if you want~ You know how now, you can see how good it feels...

Bridgette wanted her to want it, to ravage them with what she could do. That would take time though, training.

But in its own way, that too would be enjoyable~

>> No.2000764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528690175221.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2000759
The only way Bren could more clearly be taking notes would be if he physically had something to write on and with, the smol listening intently to his big brother's advice.

"Kind of... I'll wait until you finish to ask questions though."

>> No.2000765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528690393956.jpg -(2.8 MiB, 7520x6440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2976247

>>2000762
Oh yes, I'm not saying that they are bad or anything, just that they are different.
Illya clarifies with a nod
I'm especially fond of Japanese style hamburger steaks! Those were one of my favorite dishes that Onii-chan would make for the household.

>> No.2000766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528690545478.jpg -(108.2 KiB, 869x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110814

>>2000761
Yes and Sanary found that Megan was an eager little pet... once she realized what happened, plus once you got her into cat mansion with all those tails it'd be awhile before the silly little fox would want to leave... but yes a fade to fun and training is fine, who knows maybe the more tails she got the more runes she could handle... either way time would tell what the results would be...

>> No.2000767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528690761805.jpg -(178.7 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183034

>>2000765
Onii-chan...
Hm, hm...
She'd nod a few times, smiling just a bit.
Fond memories?

>> No.2000768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528691142172.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 700x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145067

>>2000767
Yes, but...
Illya then begins to say, letting out a soft sigh before adding
It's all a part of my past now. I've moved on and now I have other wonderful people in my life.
Then with that she busies herself with licking at her cone

>> No.2000769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528691809815.jpg -(161.1 KiB, 650x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164970

>>2000768
She'd sigh just a bit as well.
Understood. That's a good thing. You should be proud of moving on. Life is all about moving on. It's more important to appreciate what you have now, anyway.

>> No.2000770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528691838400.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2000764
He took a deep breath before he continued.

"Okay so the last one that's important is the link between two lovers. The strongest bond I've ever known of. Its what's separates ones love for their friends and family from the one that is truly special in their life. Now figuring out who that special someone is can be tricky, especially here, and especially for boys your age. Now I'm not gonna go into the whole coming of age and reproduction topic, I'm sure you've seen enough evidence of that while living here. It is important to know that lust isn't love though, and that most the natives seem to think otherwise. When two people who are truly in love have sex its a whole different experience, that's why its called making love instead of fucking in those cases. Just remember true love between you and that special someone comes from finding that compatible soul in the sea of millions and forging a unbreakable bond between the two."

He was rambling on, trying to figure out just the right thing to say, but even with his experience he felt like he was coming up short. Another long sigh left him as he looked into Bren's eyes.

"Listen little brother. At the end of the day. If you have someone you care about, one person you'd give up all others for and let the whole world burn for them. Chances are, they're the one that your truly in love with."

A sad look took over Jace has he looked away from Bren and seemed to get lost in a memory.

...I probably need to write a letter.

Last edited 18/06/11(Mon)00:37.

>> No.2000771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528692277973.jpg -(168.8 KiB, 837x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172862

>>2000769
Mm, precisely! I'm alive, happy, and I have people who care about me.
...So what more could I ask for?
The little albino says before she decides to begin nibbling at her cone
Swaying back and forth contently as she eats away

>> No.2000772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528692434109.gif -(4.4 MiB, 533x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4612922

>>2000771
And you've made a new friend today~ It could certainly be worse. I can say the same, my only plan prior to running into you was essentially aimless wandering...

>> No.2000773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528692670507.png -(995.9 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1019816

>>2000772
Hehe~ Then who knows? Perhaps I was what you were truly looking for today.
Illya then comments with an impish smile and look to her
The girl more or less finished with her treat, and from the looks of it she got a bit of sherbet on her face during her nibbling

>> No.2000774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528693886252.jpg -(160.9 KiB, 680x946) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164804

>>2000773
Without hesitation, Arf would lean in, kissing her nose and taking the ice cream with it.
... Not bad.
And then, as an equal exchange, she would hold out her sundae and spoon.
Care for a taste~?

>> No.2000775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528694971040.jpg -(174.9 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179125

>>2000774
...!
Illya blinks rapidly as that happens, before with a childish pout she goes
Boooo...At least ask me first next time!
Making a show of being upset, even sticking her tongue out
Which just makes it clear she is only being partly serious, if at all
But sure, if you're offering then I see no reason to refuse!
And just like that she's smiling again as she takes the offered spoon and sundae, looking quite pleased with herself as she goes for a mouthful of the stuff

>> No.2000776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528695783107.jpg -(443.4 KiB, 567x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454021

>>2000775
Arf would nod, seeming satisfied.
Accuse me of perversion all you like, I was caring for and nurturing my Mistress long before any such things factored into our relationship.*

>> No.2000777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528695954768.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 504x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138915

>>2000776
I believe you, while this world may have made you perverted I can tell from the way you act and behave.
Illya observes as she takes another mouthful of sundae, soon handing it back as she continues to speak
So I would say that your Master is lucky to have you.

>> No.2000778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528696110835.jpg -(81.5 KiB, 442x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83482

>>2000777
Arf's smile is both genuine and enduring.
Well, speaking of taking care of people... I'm wondering, who do you live with right now, Ilya? You mentioned loved ones here, and I'd like to believe you're not all alone here.

>> No.2000797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528784379055.jpg -(68.2 KiB, 650x918) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69815
>>Virgil

Satya shakes her head and bitterly chuckles to herself.
I see that motivates you well. Is it not the success itself but the reward that you value the most?

>> No.2000798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528831412865.gif -(494.1 KiB, 260x146) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505952

I am down for a thing tonight
Characters up include
Wave swimming at the beach because godamn it is warm so why not, he's definitely improved himself and swims stronger and faster than ever, down to his swimming shorts
Hilbert is also out relaxing nearby in the park, his Gothita pokegirl Ammy nearby enjoying an ice cream
Others such as Misty, Mao, Lux, Josuke etc can also be requested, give me a shout

Last edited 18/06/12(Tue)15:23.

>> No.2000799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528844138054.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>2000798
Hey Josuke, someone is staring really really intently at your hair!

>> No.2000800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528845629468.jpg -(136.0 KiB, 600x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139237

>>2000799
He quickly clocks the staring on his hair, that just slight offset up from him, and raises an eyebrow
Eh..what's up?
HE knew what was up, he just wanted to see what their tone was

>> No.2000801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528846152672.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>2000800
Yep just some random kid staring at your 'do.

"Your hair... It's really cool! It looks like you take good care of it."

And apparently they were a kindred spirit in way of hair care.

>> No.2000802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528846881946.jpg -(183.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187993

>>2000801
Oh!
his tone changes to that of a much friendlier one
Thanks, I do keep good care of it, it's important to me.
he takes out a comb and gives it a light once over before pocketing it
Even now.

>> No.2000803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528847052353.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

>>2000797
I'd say it's both. I rather enjoy expanding my knowledge as well as other things. It just doesn't hurt to have a little more incentive.

He gives her a smile.

Plus I'd rather not have Monarch refuse to teach me. As difficult as her lessons are her classes are oddly.... Therapeutic.

>> No.2000804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528847440491.png -(85.5 KiB, 471x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87553

>>2000802
"I can tell! Does it get expensive making sure it stays like that though?"

Sure magic could do all sorts of things, but all said and done it was just easier to gel something up than waste the amount of magic needed to keep it perfect.

"Just getting all the stuff to keep mine nice and soft adds up, so I bet yours does too, huh?"

>> No.2000805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528847902556.png -(142.8 KiB, 490x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146255

>>2000804
It can be, but it is all well spent to honor someone important.

Course, I need to keep it well combed and thankfully, even a strong fan doesn't upset it.
Given it is fairly warm right now he would work with a fan nearby
Soft hair, the type that likes to run their hands through theirs a lot?

>> No.2000806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528848532610.png -(33.2 KiB, 260x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33969

>>2000805
A few curious blinks at that one.

"Honor someone?"

Bren was a bit confused how hair did that... Still, he shook it off to answer with a small pout, which was pretty damned adorable.

"No... People keep petting me so I keep it soft."

Not that he didn't just plain enjoy taking care of his hair though. Even if he didn't fluff himself, he still liked being soft.

>> No.2000807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528848864658.png -(185.3 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189714

>>2000806
Yeah, it's to honor someone who saved my life when I was a youngster, this was what I remembered of him.
he cannot help but grin a little at his pouting and mentioning he gets pet a lot
So you attract that kinda attention, why is that bad, cute girls wanting to pet you? I'd be happy if I had hair that I didn't have to set.

>> No.2000808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528849550749.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>2000807
"Ooh, that's really cool too! Was it a superhero?"

Though it made sense good hair had a proper backstory, right? He thought so, at least.

"..."

Well now that they were getting specific, he had a short list of people he didn't mind touching his hair, but...

"It gets all messy though!"

Though it might not take long to fix, he still only wanted pets on his terms.

>> No.2000809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528850283678.jpg -(288.3 KiB, 811x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295212

>>2000808
Not like a comic one, he was just a regular student, but to me that day he was a hero to me and mom helping us out of a snow drift.

he takes out his comb again
Then why not you get one of these? Besides, it's soft, it is easy to fix! Mine takes a lot of combing in the morning to fix up, going to bed and letting sleep take it's toll is a bit of a task to unravel!

>> No.2000810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528850404465.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000770
Bren's expression slowly changed over the course of your explanation, starting at focused and neutral, then slipping into a wrinkling of the nose, and finally a full on frown before letting his brother know what he thought of monogamy.

"That's stupid."

The smol crossed his arms and shook his head, not accepting your words any longer.

"I like Lizzy's explanation better. Why should I only get to love one person? That sounds sad!"

>> No.2000811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528850689060.png -(81.7 KiB, 700x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83621

>>2000809
"Stuck in the snow? Hmm..."

He'd seen plenty of snow since he enjoyed playing in it, but being stuck in it? Those words didn't seem like they went together well... He couldn't quite imagine it, but just nodded anyways. He was sure it made sense.

"A comb?"

A pause as he blinked a bit, then began rummaging around in little inner pockets on the little cloak he had. He was pretty sure one of those was in here somewhere...

Eventually his digging bore fruit, though not quite the kind he was looking for. It was a brush that he kept around for windy days while dressing up, a necessity when he had his hair long.

"I have a brush?"

>> No.2000812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528851360048.jpg -(102.1 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104530

>>2000811
Yeeah I was deathly ill, needed to be at the hospital but it was so badly snowing my mom's car got stuck, so he stopped to help us and I just made it.
Of course, Jotaro stopping Dio ended his sickness just like his half-sister's, but that's beside the point
Yeah that works! he chuckles Just fix yourself up afterward, keeps it soft and clean with a little brush i bet, then you can enjoy all the attention!

>> No.2000813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528851468474.jpg -(181.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186027

>>2000810
That earned Bren a loud burst of laughter from his big brother. As it died down Jace let out a depressed sigh.

"God I'm bad at explaining this. It's not really about being with one person. More about figuring out which one means the most to you."

He paused for a moment, seemingly deep in thought, but then a grin broke across his face.

"Wait a second. Bren, just how many girls are interested in you?"

>> No.2000814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528851685681.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 436x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84293

>>2000812
Something like this was also hard for Bren to imagine, what with growing up surrounding by magic and what amounted to magical creatures in pokemon. Still, he was pretty sure he understood that...

"Wow, that sounds scary..."

A nod then.

"I think I'd have done the same thing~"

Imagine the catpomp.

Regardless Bren returned the brush to a more easily accessible pocket for later, nodding a few more times.

"Yeah that's pretty much what I do."

He wasn't going to ask them to stop, so he knew they never would. For now he just accepted the pats and kept on going, though usually he used his hands rather than a brush for a quick 'do repair.

>> No.2000815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528852062617.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 567x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43348

>>2000813
Your words and laughter got a growing pout from Bren, the smol almost steaming at the ears.

"That's my problem! I told you that, they all mean lots to me!"

And he STILL wasn't sure what was so different about like liking someone.

He absentmindedly rambled off an answer while still thinking on his problems with a frustrated expression.

"In me? I dunno, like how? I mean Runa is my friend, and so is Lizzy but she's also my Servant which doesn't really matter but is pretty cool, and Laura is like my big sister, and Jenna sort of is too but kind of different, then there's Jan who I think is stalking me still but I don't know since I haven't seen her in a bit which kind of worries me, and maybe someone named Carrol who I owe a favor for reasons?"

>> No.2000816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528853086762.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2000815
Jace couldn't help but feel a tinge of pride for his little brother. He'd always known Bren would one day be a lady killer, and sure enough he already had a group of them to worry about.

Damn, six of them, nice.

"Wow, I feel for you little brother, that's a lot of girls to worry about... So how many have you slept with?"

>> No.2000817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528853231077.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1607773

>>2000816
More owlish blinking then as this question snapped him out of his musing. Why was this important?

"Lizzy, Jenna, and Laura?"

Why are naps important though?

>> No.2000818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528853779681.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2000817
His head tilted to the side as Bren gave his response with a slightly quizzical look.

Wait, I'm not sure if he knew what I meant by that.

"Uh, you do know by, slept with, I meant fucking right?"

>> No.2000819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528853926712.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2000818
"Oh."

One shake of the head as Bren blushed lightly.

"None of them..."

>> No.2000820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528854607038.jpg -(379.7 KiB, 1077x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388795

>>2000803
I see. Your best interest would be keeping those incentives within reach. I would not like to step in because I will not make it fun.
She says this sincerely like a mistress with a iron fist.
I must see this Monarch woman however. She has a very good influence on you. It would only make sense that she and I are allied.

>> No.2000821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528854695148.jpg -(80.8 KiB, 600x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82711
>>Thing 1

It isn't too much longer before Jessica reaches climax, her cock pulsing inside of Elena's mouth and throat as she really digs her fingers into the Doppelganger's scalp and lets out a murmur-like moan of pleasure
The white haired biohorror making several more hard thrusts as she cums inside of her ever loyal wife

>>Thing 2

As for Nursery Rhyme, the poor girl simply doesn't have much in the way of sexual stamina at the moment
So that combined with the overwhelming mixture of emotions she's feeling causes her to finally experience her first orgasm
The Book Loli letting out a girlish squeal as she clenches her eyes shut and pounds her feet against the ground

>> No.2000822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528854900797.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827
>>Mistress
>>Burd

Mm...Of course, Mistress!
Ayako affirms with a quick nod, then as she gives Raven an almost pitying look she issues another mental command to the enchanted waters
Causing several watery tendrils to extend forth and wrap themselves around the fire bird's sizable breasts, giving them rough and hard squeezes as they squirm and slither around their roundness and between her cleavage

>> No.2000823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528854948426.png -(284.1 KiB, 335x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290962

>>2000821

>>Bestie?

Elena's eyes go wide when Jessica climaxes. Despite not needing to breathe, she'll end up gagging on that sticky seed as she works to swallow it all like a good girl.
MMMMMMMMMMMPH~♥

>> No.2000824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528855057289.jpg -(193.8 KiB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198424

>>2000819
A look of mild surprise ran across Jace's face before fading away.

"Wow, wait, are you? Are you still a virgin?"

I mean, he knew Bren was an innocent kid, but damn, at this rate you'd think the kid didn't even jack off.

You know, I'd of figured some lucky lady would have shown him the ropes by now.

He then thought about Bren's family tree.

Ya, never mind, that makes sense now.

>> No.2000825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528855738063.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>2000823
>>2000821
Bridgette kept Alice close throughout her first time, the arm bracing the doppel against the floor also serving to trap her against her master as she rode it out with more skillful licking, even pumping in a bit more of the spiritual energy she was still VERY full of to ensure it was a memorable experience for the cute loli.

That's right, good girl, let it all out~

Though drowned out by the sound of the duo behind her, Bridgette was more than a bit of a wet mess herself. She was still extremely turned on, and the squirming servant beneath her was only serving to make her lust worse. Already it was bad enough that her fingers just weren't enough...

>> No.2000826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528855830546.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000824
His expression meant bad news for his brother's sanity...

"A what? Like a sacrifice? That's what they always are in stories, right?"

Welp, Jace had his work cut out for him, that was for sure.

>> No.2000827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528856363608.jpg -(538.4 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551330

>>2000822

>>Smol Cat

Nnnnnnnnnnn~♥
Raven can't do much right now, so she'll let those tendrils do as they please. Well she COULD do something, but she doesn't actually want to hurt anyone.

>> No.2000828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528856568766.jpg -(362.3 KiB, 900x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370965

>>2000825
Nursery Rhyme's eyes snap back open when she feels that her lewd Master isn't letting up yet, the girl letting out a shaky
M-Master...I d-don't think I can...AH~!
But in the end her words are lost in a moaning fit as she remains laying there, held fast by Bridgette

>>2000823
Meanwhile, Jessica gives Elena a few gentle pats on the head as she pulls out of the elder Doppelganger
Soon stretching herself out a bit as she glances over to Bridgette and the Book Loli and says
Jessica: ...So, how's it going over there?

>> No.2000829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528856828303.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250939

>>2000822
>>2000827
All she has to do now is just take it while looking pretty like a good sow

Meanwhile Bastet wears a wide and devilish grin on her face. Raven's rough treatment at her behest is awesome to her, and totally makes her feel like she's all that and in control

"Still going to moan like that are you?? Hmph! Ayako, now...bind her mouth! I don't want to HEAR her enjoy it!"

>> No.2000830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528856970987.jpg -(3.8 MiB, 2500x1765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3968763

>>2000825
>>2000828
Elena will finish swallowing that load, panting heavily once she does so. She'll stare up at her husband with hearts in her eyes as she soaks in all that spirit energy.
Ha...hahaha...So wonderful...
She's clearly forgotten about Bridgette and NR, although it's mostly just her being high on spirit energy.

>> No.2000831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528857161652.png -(343.1 KiB, 600x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351356

>>2000827
>>2000829
...Mm...
Ayako stands there watching as her creation fondles and abuses Raven, and truth be told she is beginning to feel a little aroused from the display
As such, she simply nods at her little Mistress as, getting a naughty idea, she directs another tendril to do as she was asked
Well, sort of
Rather than just binding Raven's mouth, the tendril will go and shove itself right inside
Pumping franticly back and forth like a big squishy dick formed from watery jelly

>> No.2000832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528857222762.jpg -(227.9 KiB, 733x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233390

>>2000826
He blinked twice and just stared at Bren for a moment.

I am going to beat your father's ass so bad kid.

"Bren... A virgin isn't a sacrifice, it's someone who's never had sex before. How the hell do you not know this? What kind of bullshit school systems are they running here?"

It then occurred to him he'd never once heard Bren mention school, nor did he hear about a school in Aurora in general.

God Damn it.

"Okay, so what do you actually know about sex. I know what I said before about lust and love, forget that for a minute cause this is important Bren."

>> No.2000833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528857435190.png -(272.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279253

>>2000830
>>2000828
The doppel pulled back with a few final strokes of her tongue, licking her lips with a lusty smile as she considered her servant's taste.

"Yum~"

Another glance back had her momentarily jealous, especially after experiencing that first hand earlier, but her answer came quickly enough.

"She's as fresh as can be, and ready to go if you want to claim first fruits. I don't think she's going to be able to handle you though, but that's why I want to see it."

Bridgette gave what she hoped was an enticing wiggle of her ass.

"Of course, I wouldn't say no to some attention either~"

>> No.2000834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528857679271.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2111x3025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2070610

>>2000832
There was that ominous shake of the head again...

"I've never been to a school, but I was talking to Deku and Kirishima and we have a hero teacher at least so that's kinda close?"

A pause as he thought about that.

"Umm... I know it smells icky most of the time and that Jenna and Gilgamesh do that stuff when they think no one can tell?"

>> No.2000835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528857857401.jpg -(106.4 KiB, 898x1119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108992

>>2000830
>>2000833
Since Elena is feeling rather out of it right now, Jessica will leave her be as she approaches the Master and her Servant
Hm...
A thinking sort of expression on her face before, deciding on something, she says
Yeah, I think I'll take her first. So do me a favor and flip her onto her belly, alright?

And if Nursery Rhyme is understanding anything that is being said, she sure isn't showing it
The poor girl's purple eyes glazed over and hazy as she pants from weariness and arousal

>> No.2000836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528858203197.png -(225.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231201

>>2000829
>>2000831
MMMMMPH!
Well any sounds of "protest" are going to be stopped by that jelly like tentacle, she body heating up from being molested so much. She'll have to play along for now until her actual master comes to get her, but things will be fine, right?

>> No.2000837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528858583205.jpg -(197.7 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202418

>>2000836
>>2000831
"Hehehehe~! Good girl Ayako! It'll be fine since she likes it so much, so it's okay to get a little rough with her~"

Childish as she is, Rin's mannerisms did rub off on the brown-skinned cat loli, so she tends to get a teeny bit sadistic as well

>> No.2000838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528858720263.png -(521.8 KiB, 845x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534317

>>2000833
>>2000835
Elena will watch dumbly as things happen around her, although she knows what's happening. This is actually making her more excited so she'll shake her head, trying to clear the fog from her head as she starts to crawl closer.
Hahaha...This is wonderful~♥

>> No.2000839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528858925500.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494

>>2000836
>>2000837
Rougher, huh...
Ayako says to herself in response to her little Mistress' words, giving it some thought before she goes
Got it, in that case I have an idea.
Crossing her arms as she continues to direct the water tendril, which will start to...
...Force itself deeper into Raven
Squirming and sliding around as it squeezes through her throat and down her digestive track, Ayako clearly aiming to have it go all the way through!

>> No.2000840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528859040115.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>2000838
>>2000835
There was a brief flash of disappointment that she hadn't been chosen first, but that was fine. She could enjoy this in more than one way.

"Oh? I figured you'd want to be able to see all the expression she makes, but alright."

More for her, after all.

Bridgette moved behind her servant, carefully turning the girl over so she rested against her once again. Now she'd have a front row seat, and maybe she could even start teaching her how to return the oral favor?

>> No.2000841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528859521237.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2000834
He just stared at Bren, almost fascinated with his innocence. It was truly astounding to Jace, he never really understood just how little Bren knew until know.

Holy fuck he knows nothing.

After another long sigh he began.

"Okay, so first off. Sex is the most common way to make babies. Now that is done by a guy sticking his dick in a girl's vagina repeatedly and the two of them working their way to a pleasure climax where the two of them cum. Quick note, some guys say only the dude needs to cum to make the baby, that's a cop out and don't ever forget it. Keep in mind that is the most bare bones explanation of reproduction ever told. Cum is the stuff that comes out when you jack off, Girls make their when they get off. That's what makes the smell and the mess. Questions so far?"

>> No.2000842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528859538571.png -(117.2 KiB, 407x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120034

>>2000837
>>2000839
...!
This actually causes Raven to panic a little, as her squirming becomes more intense as that tendril works it's wait through her body. This wasn't what she had planned today.

>> No.2000843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528859562992.jpg -(161.4 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165238

>>2000838
>>2000840
And so with Bridgette having positioned Nursery Rhyme properly, who is still looking really out of it even with her face resting against the Doppelganger's crotch, Jessica will soon move in closer
Mm...
Placing her hands on the Book Loli's behind and giving the cheeks a nice firm squeeze, causing the Reality Marble to let out a brief murmur in response
She seems pretty spaced out right now, but lets see if we can change that...
And with that said Jessica wastes little more time, lining herself up and penetrating the Book Loli with a quick thrust
Which certainly seems to have woken Nursery Rhyme up a bit, her eyes going wide with a loud yelp

>> No.2000844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528859844284.png -(157.8 KiB, 205x328) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161547

>>2000840
>>2000843
Well there's not much to do for Elena at the moment, so she's going to make something to do, crawling over to Bridgette and giving her a deep kiss. She's high and horny and wants SOMEONE to molest.

>> No.2000845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528860002231.png -(383.0 KiB, 500x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392225

>>2000842
>>2000839
Meanwhile Bastet makes her way closer to Raven. Seeing the jelly-like tendril force it's way down Raven's gullet, the small cat will see the shape of the tentacle as it slithers down her throat, bulging as it travels down deeper and into her guts

"ooooh~ I can see it squirming inside her!"

>> No.2000846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528860448271.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>2000842
>>2000845
Yeah...It looks kind of weird, doesn't it?
Ayako says to her Mistress as she continues to watch on
And at this point the tendril will have worked its way alllll the way through Raven's system, popping out the other end and waving around in the air as if celebrating its accomplishment!
While its length continues to squirm around inside of the fire bird, gently stirring up her insides

Last edited 18/06/12(Tue)23:27.

>> No.2000847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528860619092.jpg -(451.0 KiB, 1280x1562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461866

>>2000846
>>2000845
Mmmmmph...
Well Raven's going her best to breathe with the tendril all the way through her. She's continue to squirm as she tries to get the thing out of her, but alas her cannot as her eyes start to roll back into her head.

>> No.2000848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528861040855.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 617x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95387

>>2000847
>>2000846
Bastet looks on. Taking in every little lewd detail she's seeing throughout Raven's treatment. The small cat loli began to giggle, and looks over at Ayako with a pleased smirk

"Yes it is. But this is fitting treatment for someone like her~"

>> No.2000849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528861373197.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>2000847
>>2000848
Maybe so, but...
Ayako begins to go as she sees how Raven is beginning to behave
The dark haired girl frowning as, with a sharp hand gesture, she causes the tendril to slide back into Raven, up through her system, and then finally completely out of her before dissolving back into normal water and falling into the pond beneath the bird
...I really don't want to end up killing her, you know?

Last edited 18/06/12(Tue)23:42.

>> No.2000850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528861682871.png -(302.8 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310069

>>2000848
>>2000849
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
Raven will start to suck in as much air as she can once the tentacle is out of her system. Her face slowly starting to return to a normal color as she get air back into her system.

>> No.2000851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528861899742.gif -(115.4 KiB, 634x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118179

>>2000850
>>2000849
"It's not like I wanted her to die! But fine, I suppose this will do for now."

Looks at raven with interest

"I still want to take her home and do more things to her~!"

And what she means by that, is order Ayako to do more things to raven via magic while she watches

>> No.2000852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528863166814.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>2000850
>>2000851
Mm, very well, Mistress.
Ayako says in response to the little brown kitty's order, and in truth she is more than a little eager to continue doing THINGS to the fire bird as well
And so she will direct the water tendrils holding Raven to set her down on the banks of the pond, while Ayako approaches her and says
C'mon, let me help you up...
And will move to do so, sliding her hands and arms beneath Raven to hoist her up into a princess carry

>> No.2000853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528863910864.png -(314.6 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322177

>>2000851
>>2000852
Exhausted from her ordeal, the phoenix doesn't do anything to resist being lifted up. She'll just stare at Ayako dully before looking at Bastet.
Ah...
Thankfully for the silly girl, Raven is incredibly light thanks to her hallow, bird like bones. Gotta be able to fly somehow.

>> No.2000854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528864101552.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 500x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56680

>>2000853
>>2000852
"Good~"

Bastet places her tiny hands on her little hips and sticks out her flat. looking at Raven triumphantly as Ayako holds her

"I'm going to have lots of fun with you!"

Bastet gropes one of Raven's breasts, pinching the nipple

>> No.2000855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528864252810.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>2000820
Eheheheheh.... I fully understand Mistress.

The sudden sweat drops on his head indicate that her point gets across to him.

I'm sure I can arrange a meet between the two of you. She might not be too social but surely she'll make time for a fellow scientist.

>> No.2000856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528864325619.png -(281.5 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288281

>>2000853
>>2000854
Meanwhile, Ayako will whisper into Raven's ear
You probably already have a Master, right?
...So I'll see about letting you loose once Mistress has had her fun.
Then before her Mistress in question might get suspicious, Ayako will nod at the little kitty and say
Well, lets get going. We'll all be a whole lot more comfortable doing more of this at home instead of out here in the middle of the woods.

>> No.2000857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528864776587.jpg -(287.7 KiB, 1280x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294648

>>2000854
>>2000856
Raven will nod a little, smiling weakly at Ayako since she's still exhausted from nearly dying. Well that is until Bastet starts to molest her, causes her to moan a little.
Noooo...I'm tired...

>> No.2000858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528864985637.png -(469.9 KiB, 796x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481198

>>2000855
Neither of us are social. As long as she keeps her space pristine then the meeting shall be quite short. I don't necessarily care about what she is experimenting on or for.
She hard lights herself a mirror to do some small adjustments with her hair. She felt something was off and it was nagging her quietly.

>> No.2000859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528865018576.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 650x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281747

>>2000857
>>2000856
"Fufu, too bad! You'll do as I say and like it!"

Bastet snaps her fingers

"Okay Akayo, take us home now."

>> No.2000860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528865513590.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>2000857
>>2000859
Of course, Mistress.
Is the only thing Ayako has left to say as she begins to lead the way back through the woods
...Most likely taking the opportunity to squeeze Raven's ass along the way since she DOES find her attractive

>> No.2000861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528866339236.png -(39.7 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40611

>>2000859
>>2000860
Girl please. Raven is a wild animal and not some pet they can just take home! Now that Raven gives much protect as she squirms in AYako's arms, getting more lively now that she's had time to recover.
H-hey...this isn't nice...

>> No.2000862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528866597597.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>2000858
Well as long as that's the case I'm sure the two of you will be able to get along just fine.

Virgil sees her adjust her hair and maybe might have spent just a little too much time reuniting with Bren because the most gentle of breezes seemingly coming from a vent sends that small stand of hair out of place again. The Prince simply could not resist.

>> No.2000863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528867951928.png -(782.7 KiB, 1000x922) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
801501

>>2000862
...
She blinks out of annoyance as that vent blew her hair out of place. She whispers a small "fuck" which is very unlike her.
Please... Virgil. Turn off that damned vent.

>> No.2000864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528868677592.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>2000863
Yes Mistress.

And just like a good pet he goes and obeys his mistress by closing the vent. He'll resist pulling any other fast ones for the moment. Pulling one after the other is a quick way to get caught and he'd rather not have her discipline him.

In unrelated things they just finished installing the shield battery on the ship. Beyond the initial installation no one's touched it yet per your request.

>> No.2000865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528872725897.png -(1.6 MiB, 1000x1359) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1727958

>>2000864
Splendid. I have updated my own shield design as well... so this couldn't have come at a better time. I shall begin tinkering with it as soon as possible.
Her annoyed demeanor went from heavy back to light now. She was able to control her emotions masterfully.

>> No.2000866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528876024706.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>2000865
When you're finished with that I have another project for you dealing with short range teleportation. I have an idea with a robotics lab I decided to put in.

Now I just need a robotics expert.

Virgil could easily make them himself but he was already stretching himself thin... Unless he made himself another body.

I'm glad to have you aboard Mistress. With you around I'm certain we'll see some of the finest things the cosmos has to offer.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE THE DOOR

Kai: How should I know where he is? I don't care what he does even if he's my dad.

Camilla: Because I KNOW he sent Vanel after me so he could... Sniff! Sniff! Virgil...!

Virgil kind of froze for a second hearing Camilla and Kai approach the door.

Camilla: Get out of there I can smell You!

Kai: He's probably in there because maybe Vanel felt like blue balling him. Think of all that tasty spirit energy~

Kai's trying to get Camilla even more riled up.

Camilla: Virgil open the do- SMACK! AH~!

Unfortunately for Camilla she shouldn't have shown Kai her backside as she's now fondling the fire Fox's booty.

Kai: Your fault for having this large ass facing towards me~

Camilla was already sensitive from Vanel but from within the room Satya may catch a quiet "why now...?" From her pet.

>> No.2000867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528931989175.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000841
"Yes."

There was a beat as he considered his first question, which was also clearly a sign of how many he had. Momentarily he decided on a string of them, the rest shunted aside for now.

"What about that 'fucking' and 'making love' stuff? Is that also sex? Why are there so many words for it? What's 'jack off' mean?"

>> No.2000868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528933485427.jpg -(227.9 KiB, 733x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233390

>>2000867
...This is insane.

He looked like he was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Uh, ya they both involve sex, there are tons of different names for sex, for the most part the intent behind it is whats different. Making love is the one when your having sex with that special someone in your life. Fucking is... Well its doing it for fun, but you need to be careful since in this world just going out and having sex for fun with people will most likely get you enslaved forever or warped into something beyond recognition."

A brief pause and a another sigh as he answered the last question.

"And jacking off, dude, its when you stroke your dick until you cum."

How did no one explain this at some point.

>> No.2000869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528933962212.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2000868
"Oh. Okay...?"

That was all he really had to say. Jace's growing embarrassment was in turn embarrassing Bren, the smol's blush darkening slightly.

>> No.2000870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528934135136.jpg -(248.9 KiB, 566x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254847

I haven't fished in awhile, so here's a fish, I guess I'll start with Megan who's likely at the tail booth, with her body so much more sensitive now she's not even bothering with clothes and likely she's not doing a very good job... but least she's still open...

Second option I can go with is Channeler who's doing some training of her girls at her gym, deciding that this summer she's going to do a proper reopening at a summer festival.

Since I've posted her a total of twice I guess I'll also post Yantelle, who has gotten used to how things work around here... and was mostly keeping a low profile... unless she was hungry.
So this is what the world is like now.

There's also Annete and others just ask.

>> No.2000871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528934947985.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2000869
Bren's blushing wasn't helping Jace at all. It didn't help he felt awkward about explaining this in an open part.

"Alright, now what I talked about before with the guy sticking his dick into the girls vagina, that's just basic sex. There are all different kinds of techniques and tastes that people develop over time that can go well beyond just regular sex. Hell it's one of the reason I was startled when you walked up dressed like that."

Last edited 18/06/13(Wed)20:09.

>> No.2000872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528935152306.jpg -(302.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310020

>>2000814
As a little kid yeah it's scary being ill and nobody knows why for a month, thinking you might die.
Still, I'm here, fightin fit.
he leans against a nearby wall
Say, what's your name kid? Josuke Higashikata, I work at the game store.

>> No.2000873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528935216082.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000871
"..."

There was a long pause as Bren's demeanor soured slightly.

"Is that why people stare at me? Not cause I look nice?"

He seemed kind of sad about that, actually.

>> No.2000874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528935332010.jpg -(264.8 KiB, 422x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271148

>>2000733
Meanwhile out in the field behind a certain giant gold manor....

Jenna: Change me back! It's been longah than a month already!

Laura was carrying the small grump that was her sister.

Laura: Awww... But you're so cute though really I think everyone could get used to you being little~

Jenna: DANG IT LAURA I'M SICK OF IT!

Laura: Okay fine.... Boop~

And then Laura was carrying an adult sized Jenna in her arms to an area where turn by turn guidance cannot be provided. But there are some dummies and maybe even some kids hanging out near them.

>> No.2000875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528935754535.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>2000872
But Bren's expression brightened into a grin then, his catlike features animating with his increased energy as he returned the introduction.

"I'm Brendan Acerbi, nice to meet you!"

But a game store? That sounded neat! He loved games, after all.

"Games, huh? Do you play a lot of them then?"

>> No.2000876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528935871722.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105638

>>2000873
"What? No! Bren, people look at you because you look amazing. I mean hell, for a split second I thought I was getting..."

He locked up, embarrassment evident on his face as he blushed slightly.

"Never mind. Point is people think you look pretty so they want your attention... possibly including sex."

>> No.2000877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528935904210.png -(456.0 KiB, 332x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466967

>>2000875
Course I do! Working in a game store with a cool boss really helps seal the deal.
Consider yourself one too?
What kid doesn't love games? Ones that goto Jesus Camp

>> No.2000878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528936322150.jpg -(723.0 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740312

>>2000874
Chara stood near a sizable pile of small stones he'd gathered in preparation for this, arms crossed and gaze cast towards the slowly growing sounds of grump. Every so often he shot another child a glance, but never when she was looking.

Do you really think her aim will get any better just from this?

He knew Jenna was close by enough for the connection to reach, though he seemed surprised as he actually saw the twins approaching.

And welcome back.

He sounded rather amused as he remembered the woes she'd experienced thus far, though was rather glad to see them over. He had unfinished business to attend to, and the reminder of it was already digging at the back of his mind.

>> No.2000879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528936518265.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000876
Your reassurance brightened him back up easily enough, the smol smiling at you before taking a few quick steps forward for a sudden hug.

"Thanks big bro~"

But he broke the hug and gave you back some personal space, moving on with a curious expression.

"So that's a good thing, but also a bad thing? Cause people I like will like it, but the ones I don't know might wanna do stuff to me?"

>> No.2000880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528936829160.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>2000877
An enthusiastic nod.

"Yeah! I'm pretty good at them~ I like beat'em ups the most."

Catlike reflexes made for good blocking. Of course, so did future vision.

"I don't get to play a lot though, I'm usually busy doing stuff. Learning magic and stuff takes a lot of work."

More nods from the smol to emphasize, though they turned into a little grin soon after.

"Ooh, do you know any magical stuff?"

It was a fair assumption considering the locale.

>> No.2000881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528937009364.jpg -(39.6 KiB, 400x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40521

>>2000880
he looks to the side from the corner of his eye
Yeah umm, my boss is realllllllly good at those, can quite easily kick people around in them all day, if you want to try someone good, try her at it.

then his view returns to him
Magic? Me? Not really no, I've not got any magical ability I know of.

>> No.2000882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528937238593.jpg -(765.3 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783641

>>2000878
Jenna looks to Chara once she's finally on her feet again. She actually needed a moment to get used to her own size again.

Jenna: Nobody evah got anywhere without practice. Ya ready ta learn Nanaya?

Nanaya: I agreed to this merely because farther told me I had to do something nice for mother after sending her up to her room to dress appropriately for dinner.

Jenna: ... An it's good since if ya didn't wanna go I'd lock ya in one of those apartments with just enough ta get ya by.

Nanaya: Wh-What!? Mother now is not the time for cruel jokes!

Laura: Oh relax that pretty golden head of yours I wouldn't let her do that. You'd get to live with me in a shrine~! She'd wave to the mute one. Hi Chara! I love visiting here it's I actually have a nephew and a niece!

Nanaya didn't look like she believed that was much better while Laura went to give Chara a squeeze against her petite chest but at least she's not a total flattie like she used to be.

>> No.2000883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528937714685.png -(110.3 KiB, 356x140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112984

>>2000881
The prospect of a challenge had him a bit excited.

"Ooh, really? Who is she?"

Still, he'd have to be wary. If Bren was right then Josuke had the look of someone who had experienced that sad fate on multiple occasions, and knew they were doomed to further repeats.

Your words caught him off guard though, the smol clearly surprised.

"Huh? Really? What about some sort of special ability then?"

Surely he wasn't someone mundane? That was super rare here!

>> No.2000884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528937723810.png -(171.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175717

>>2000477
with her free of her clothing, Genis takes hold of her and runs his hand over her dripping slit
Hey take a little control there Nicole, don't want to have to show off that little trick on you out here...

>> No.2000885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528937880275.png -(317.9 KiB, 480x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325496

>>2000883
Her name is Neptune, the namesake of the shop and a big name with a lot of computer related stuff around here, if you ever saw her she is pretty recognizable and hard to forget.
since he finds her pretty cute
I guess..I do? I can weaponise my soul to fight for me in combat, called a Stand.
he intentionally holds back it's unique ability however..

>> No.2000886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528938326599.jpg -(514.7 KiB, 782x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527002

>>2000882
Chara replied to Jenna with a shrug, then sighed at Nanaya's words before tapping away at a suddenly withdrawn phone with a speed that spoke of practice, or more like nigh constant use, and hit a button.

"Do you want to just get pelted next time there's a snowball fight?"

Nanaya should remember his many ricochet attempts to hit her when that golden bastard had been using the snowballs of babylon.

Regardless the wave from Laura was returned, as was the hug, if with some hesitation. He knew she wasn't up to anything, but by nature relaxing was hard for him. He totally didn't enjoy that softness either. Totally.

>> No.2000887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528938344028.jpg -(432.9 KiB, 1200x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443309

>>2000879
Jace was not prepared for the hug, going beet red as Bren embraced him. It managed to die down a bit as Bren let him go, but it was clear he was still embarrassed.

"Uh ya sorta. It's more the message your giving off I think. A boy dressed like a girl might make someone think that said boy might be more interested in having sex with boys over girls. Now that's not a bad thing nor is it always the case, I mean I know girls that would love to get me in a dress and do all kinds of things to me. So there isn't a standard by any means, you just need to be wary of strangers in general regarding sex. Be cautious but confident, and use protection when necessary."

He paused for a moment to think of an example.

"Like if your sleeping with monster girls. They can and will do all kinds of things to their partners, most of which is amazing, but things like mental enthrallment can get tagged on real quick if you slip up and lower your mental guard. So it's best to try and learn a little about what your about to have sex with. If I were you I'd be cautious and get to know a prospective partner a little first."

>> No.2000888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528938569590.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 436x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84293

>>2000885
The name seemed vaguely familiar, but he couldn't quite place it. Probably because he'd heard about her in passing or something, who knows.

"I'll have to come visit and challenge her then, thanks for the info~"

But your next words seemed to really draw him in, Bren's eyes sparkling.

"Whoa... That sounds really cool, can I see it?"

A pause.

"It doesn't hurt or anything, right?"

>> No.2000889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528939005708.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2111x3025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2070610

>>2000887
More nods as he absorbed the information, though it seemed like it more or less boiled down to being careful around strangers.

"Okay, I think that makes sense."

He had lots of ways to protect himself too!

"How can I tell who's safe?"

>> No.2000890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528939106702.png -(33.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34221

>>2000888
No prob! Be sure to check out what we got too, maybe you could get something to play between your practice.

Ah..well, I don't know, my ability isn't one everyone can see.
Although given how many people have spirit sight here, it's not really too rare now
He did however decide to test Bren and have his stand's hand emerge from his own, just the hand itself, as if he had 2 in one wrist

>> No.2000891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528939483751.jpg -(325.1 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332860

>>2000098
>>2000102
>>2000106
Our level of technology... Is pretty advanced? I guess?

069 shrugs

I don't really get that technology stuff to be honest. As for my "powers" and "abilities"...

She throws her arms loosely over the Worker's shoulders. At least, that was the plan. If she was even allowed to get that far, she'd speak into the Worker's ear in a sexy tone. She was using no charm magic though since it didn't work earlier.

Why don't you come to bed with me and find out?

>> No.2000892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528939526446.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 567x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43348

>>2000890
Actually, that was a good idea! He didn't have a handheld...

"I think I will~ I didn't even think about portable stuff as an option, hehe."

But then he jumped backwards in surprise, staring at the second hand.

"Whoa, that's crazy! Your soul, huh? Why's it look so different? I kinda expected you."

A frown then, as if something came to mind.

"Hey, you said these can fight, right? Are there people who use them for bad stuff? Cause I saw this creepy feeling guy that I think had one too, but it looked different..."

>> No.2000893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528939882956.jpg -(118.7 KiB, 452x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121574

>>2000892
Oh so you CAN see it? Normally only those with one themselves or who can see spirits can see em, you must have some special thing about you..
he says, bringing his hand back in
It's different because it's a reflection of it's power..mine is a pretty strong one to fight with. And yeah...there are some really really bad people that can use them...who did you see?

>> No.2000894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940054847.jpg -(276.0 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282645

>>2000884
I can't help it...
The fox said in a lusty town, the poor naked girl practically bending over from the burning need in her sex.

>> No.2000895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940119028.jpg -(171.3 KiB, 600x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175432

>>2000889
If I knew that I wouldn't have woke up as a shota...again.

"Uh, that can be a hard one. For the most part I'd say you'd be safe picking a partner that you honestly trust."

>> No.2000896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940167281.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>2000893
The smol tapped the side of his head after a brief nod, right by his right eye.

"Magic eyeballs."

And as if that explained everything, he moved on, once more thinking deeply on the appearance.

"I didn't get a good look at them, but I did see..."

And then, with a brief gesture from Bren, an illusion of Killer Queen was projected between you both!

"This thing with him. It's spooky looking, I don't like it."

>> No.2000897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940237619.jpg -(395.0 KiB, 1050x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404446

>>2000894
While a little concious for being outside like this, Nicole was way too needy and he couldn't ignore it, he dropped his pants letting his already stiff member out, moving her to a wall she could lean against with her ass out toward him much like that pic, bringing his tip to her moist sex
Guess there is only one thing for it!
For certain he's going to reflect on what he managed to do today, much later

>> No.2000898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940270026.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2368363

>>2000895
That made sense, and got another affirmative from him.

"That's easy enough, okay. Should I though? Is it important to?"

>> No.2000899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940411874.jpg -(102.2 KiB, 444x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104687

>>2000896
He acts like they are just something you can "get"
he thinks on Bren's eyes, however that thought was soon replaced with a dreading and horrible feeling in his gut as he saw the familiar stand outline
Bren, are you sure you saw that, did they have Blonde or black hair?
While Josuke had been relaxed talking with Bren before, he could easily see that this reveal was serious, in his expression, voice and the widening of his eyes

>> No.2000900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940569939.jpg -(913.4 KiB, 702x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
935312

>>2000886
Nanaya: N-no! Absolutely positively NO!

Once back in the groove of a larger body Jenna approached and admired the pile of stones.

Jenna: Relax Nanaya no one's gonna hit ya with somethin' as harmless as a snowball. Alright. First show me what ya got.

She'd place the stone in Nanaya's hand then go over to the Dummy.

Jenna: This is where ya wanna hit 'em.

She grabs the head.

Laura: Why the head...?

Jenna: 'Cause they ain't gonna feel it anywhere else.

Laura: Won't that hurt...?

Jenna: That's the point.

Laura: Eeeeugh... I think I'll watch you guys...

Even if Laura wasn't a full pacifist these days she still detested violence for the sake of violence.

Jenna: What ya don't wanna come with us?

Laura: I think Elya would have a better time than I would.

Nanaya: Can I stay here with Auntie then? I won't be completely alone then!

Laura: Oh yes I could always use a little helper with my chores around the shrine!

As much as Laura loved her neice she wasn't going to let her weasel her way out of family time so easily.

Nanaya: Oh fine I'll go the infernal game! Hmph!

Nanaya throws the rock with all her might! Which doesn't go very far... in fact it plop into the ground not three feet in front of her. Jenna has to stifle laughter so she doesn't discourage her. She cracked a smile but not much beyond that.

>> No.2000901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940576404.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2000891
>>2000102
>>2000106
Still feeling relaxed she's speaking while seeming in a slight air-headed daze.
"Strange energies? Those are just natural to us... I don't normally think about such things anymore..."
Strange...?
"I'm a breeding sow. It's all I am back there. I'm very good at it... For equipment... I don't have anything aside from what's on me? ...The technology there is... Different?"
Her gaze glances over the room.
"Less advanced?"

>> No.2000902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940691959.png -(81.7 KiB, 700x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83621

>>2000899
Bren's own eyes widened, he must really have been bad to have gotten that quick of a reaction... He raked his memories, coming upon that snowy clearing filled with what looked like a snowman battlefield once again.

"Umm... I'm not sure... It was dark out, but I think it was darker colored."

That was strange though, he didn't remember doing this. Still, that creepy pink cat thing, that Stand, stood out in his memory as being something scary.

"Are they bad?"

>> No.2000903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528940852332.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 315x285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30838

>>2000902
So he is still using that guy's face
Yeah..yeah they really are. Bren, do not mention my name to them, don't even mention you know anything about stands, just keep normal to them.

This guy is a very very bad person and to be hoenst we'd be better off without them, he hurts people, kills and that stand of his is really bad news..so do yourself a favor and steer clear of him.

>> No.2000904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528941050657.jpg -(113.0 KiB, 1200x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115754

>>2000897
And soon she'd fall to all fours the moment he thrust that yummy cock into her, the horny little floof moaning loudly as she took it.
AHhhhhhhhhhh

>> No.2000905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528941119595.jpg -(375.1 KiB, 614x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384122

>>2000900
Amused with her response, he just gestured to the dummy. If she could throw back, she'd be safe from a snowy barrage.

However, he didn't hold back his laughter at the end results. He made a pile of snow off to one side with a bit of moderated ice magic, looking at Nanaya expectantly.

It would likely melt before he could use any of it, but hopefully it would spur her on some. In the meantime he grabbed from his own pile and tested the weight, tossing it up and down a few times before throwing it at the dummy to clack solidly against it.

The sound of a computerized voice sounded shortly after.

"Try again, watch the way I move."

He demonstrated in slow motion while holding another rock, then threw it again at normal speed.

She'd be far too poor a show to be of any use at the bloodbowl at this rate, and he wasn't going to just sit here and let things be wasted. Not to mention he wanted a more active target next time they went camping.

>> No.2000906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528941604633.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000891

>Foxy Lady

069's move interrupted the worker's, well, work. The little holopad they had been using disappeared as their arm was jostled, eliciting a frown.

Worker: "You are eager, and I think you are lying to me. Hmm... No, perhaps being forced to leave something out? Even if the technology is more advanced, I do not see it overriding these collars without some equipment on hand, so that is more likely. We will see, later. I think you will be a good choice for this."

As they spoke 069 was gently grabbed, lifted, and set back a short distance away from them.

Worker: "Do not solicit me. Further attempts will result in disciplinary action, is this understood?"

>>2000901
That done they began working again, listening to the more useful of the two speak.

Worker: "Then explain your natural abilities."

Once certain there would be no more interruptions, they would begin walking again.

>> No.2000907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528941763781.png -(201.1 KiB, 446x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205967

>>2000903
His eyes widened further, ears wilting to lay flat on his head. That sounded even worse than he'd thought...

"O-Okay, I'll be careful."

But if they were bad, he couldn't just steer clear, not without at least offering to help. Not if he was going to be a hero.

"I can help if you need it? I'm stronger than I look!"

>> No.2000908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528942149973.jpg -(183.0 KiB, 421x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187430

>>2000906
My partners are useless.
The fox just thought to herself as she worked to reactivate things just enough to regain access...

>> No.2000909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528942310783.jpg -(154.4 KiB, 450x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158060

>>2000898
Serious consideration was taken before answering that question. He'd honestly never thought about it before, and it was worth giving an honest answer.

Damn, I mean if I'm being honest.

"Technically, no, you don't need to at all. Not even to make kids. That said you should have sex at least once in your life. It is an amazing experience that no one should ever miss out on, and doing it with someone you love is magic on a whole different level. Also, do you feel you have to think of others to some degree? I mean what if those girls you listed off really wanted to have sex with you, but are to scared to say anything. Are you willing to ignore their desire even though you care for them?"

Last edited 18/06/13(Wed)22:11.

>> No.2000910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528942364725.jpg -(55.7 KiB, 338x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57000

>>2000904
He panted a little as he took her, the thrill of being in the open certainly heightening the feeling quite a lot for him
Ahh..haaa....no going back now to a closed door.
he starts to pump her right there against the wall for the first time in public with her, having to satisfy her need, not really feeling too bothered about the noise either, his length did swell in her as the different setting felt pretty good

>> No.2000911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528942485442.png -(67.5 KiB, 670x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69101

>>2000907
Kid, this guy's power is scarier than you could imagine, he could make you explode with a single touch. Even I nearly died trying to stop him back home.
he shook his head
Just take the hint Bren, I don't want anyone getting killed from him, because he HAS killed, even my friends.
Of course, some of them were time loop instances but still......wait, time loop, he REALLY hopes that Kira lacks that ability..

>> No.2000912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528942850569.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 306x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34368
>Annete

Chini's tail is also swishing a good amount as she continues being all up in Masala's face

"You're the fool! I'll break you in half!"

And with Annette making her way over to them once Broly called for her...the Saiyan male will pull the three of them into a hug with a grin on his face

Chini: "W-What the?? Mmnn..."

"The lessons can come later. I'll train them both, there are other Saiyans that would be willing to toughen them up as well."

>> No.2000913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528942906694.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2111x3025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2070610

>>2000909
"Hmm..."

He considered that for a time, but in the end shook his head.

"I don't know enough to answer... I definitely care about them, but how do I even tell?"

He wasn't even sure he was going to enjoy it anyways.

>> No.2000914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943161628.jpg -(147.9 KiB, 960x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151486

>>2000910
No and I don't want it... I want it now, fuck me, harder, I want your babies!!!
Oh boy and as she went at it she'd push back against him as she crawled their, her wet sex eagerly taking his length over and over as her tail coiled around him, her tiny chest rocking under her as they moved, the girl putting on quite a scene.

>> No.2000915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943339280.jpg -(29.8 KiB, 215x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30484

>>2000911
"Oh..."

Yeah, that was a bit beyond his ability to really help with. Maybe with some time and something to experiment with he could make a shield or barrier or something, but as it was he was just a pair of eyeballs waiting to get explodinated.

"Well, if the worst happens I can still help! I just spent a really long time studying how to bring people back from the dead recently, so I can un-explode you."

A pause

"I think, at least? Is it him or the Stand that does the explodey thing? Cause if it's the stand then I dunno if I can help, that might damage your soul or something."

>> No.2000916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943420485.jpg -(999.9 KiB, 1333x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1023862

>>2000905
Nanaya: Grrrr! Why should I?!

Luckily for Chara, Jenna wanted Nanaya to progress just as much so she'd levitate that pile of snow and she'd keep it just hovering above Nanaya's head. A drop of cold ice water gets her to shriek.

Jenna: Be nice ta Chara or I'll give ya a snow bath. He doesn't have ta help y'know.

Nanaya: Mother that is cruel!

Jenna: No it ain't. It's just cold watah. Try letting go a lil' earliah so it don t fly in tha ground.

Nanaya reluctantly tries again and this time actually gets an arc on her throw but it's still inaccurate so it winds up sailing beyond the dummy.

Laura: Getting closer!

>> No.2000917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943455137.png -(149.6 KiB, 445x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153172

>>2000914
Her demand to be inseminated only spurred him on, grbabing her hips and pumping her much harder, the loud smacking of their hips audible even in the open air
Ahh..haa! You know you'll get them, but you want to make a show of it?
he weakily chuckles as the pleasure takes over, their energies mixing strongly

>> No.2000918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943462592.png -(185.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189590

>>2000901
>>2000906
>>2000908
Yes...

She says in a dejected tone. Not only was she denied the possibility of having fun but having to play the part of captive, is unable to push that threat... for now.

What a killjoy. This place is laaaame. Jokes on her I really don't get that technology stuff. Who knows about 682 though

Last edited 18/06/13(Wed)22:31.

>> No.2000919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943729698.jpg -(976.1 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
999535

>>2000369
>>2000912
Like to see you catch me enough to try you big boobed idiot!
Like she's much smaller.
You can throw a punch but you can't plan your way out of...
And then she was grabbed the fox promptly shutting up.

>> No.2000920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528943868081.jpg -(178.9 KiB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183201

>>2000916
Chara rolled his eyes and let another taunting message out.

"So you can hit what you aim for. Just over your shoulder."

A singular ball of snow was made, and sent whizzing right by Nanaya's head to impact a dummy!

Once more he just watched expectantly, waiting for his actions and words to start digging at her pride enough to really made her try. She was supposedly that golden bastard's daughter, right? So there had to be more to her than this, and he wanted to know why there wasn't.

Of course, that didn't mean he wouldn't demonstrate again if she wanted him to.

>> No.2000921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528944360466.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2000913
"Huh, really I'd try to figure who you enjoy being around by dating them a little more. Go out to a movie, get a bite to eat, go slay monsters, you get the idea. While your out with them focus on learning about them a bit more and try to understand them better. Now if you know a lot about them already, maybe ask one to be your girlfriend? Though I can't think of any couples that don't have sex so that will probably come up at some point. Point is there is nothing wrong with taking things slowly to try and process your feelings about someone, one at a time."

>> No.2000922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528944508424.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>2000921
This seemed to satisfy him, the smol's questions answered.

"Okay, I think it makes sense now."

>> No.2000923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528944645767.png -(85.2 KiB, 797x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87241

>>2000918
>>2000906
>>2000908
"We're monsters? Depending on how you think about it...? Stronger... Faster than average creatures. I can fly..."
She stretches her wings a bit, loosening up even more. The spell restricting what she can state.
"I can make you feel really good? Umm... I think that's one of those things- Energies you mentioned?"

>> No.2000924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528944677530.jpg -(164.8 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168737

>>2000912
>>2000919
I know there would be, and while I've already given the girls quite a bit of knowledge on their powers, they can always improve themselves.

>> No.2000925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528944965239.gif -(183.0 KiB, 2200x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187386

>>2000924
>>2000919
Chini will push Masala with her hand by pressing it against her face, and then blows her tongue out at her

"Since I'm stronger I'll be a much better student than you you small fry~"

And Chini is well aware how much smaller Masala is than she is

"Training them in the way of the powers they got from you right?"

"Imagine how much stronger they'll be once they're trained like proper Saiyans. Hmm, we'll start first thing tomorrow."

he's quite giddy about it

>> No.2000926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528945118911.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000923
>>2000918
>>2000908
As a section of the building powered back on thanks to 625's efforts, the worker paused as they were about to speak, then frowned deeply. An intruder, was it?

Worker: "Come with me."

They sped up to reach their destination, a strangely empty room with several circles set up inside.

Worker: "Each of you stand on a transporter."

Meanwhile, 625 had successfully opened the door, but in turn the lobby had lit partially up, a section of wall sliding open to reveal an exact copy of the worker which was already beginning to move! It seemed the closest body was next to you, rather than the drone.

>> No.2000927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528945362574.png -(293.9 KiB, 481x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300953

>>2000922
A look of relief began to take hold on him.

"Good, I hope that helped somehow. Also you should probably go jack off in private at some point. Like, I don't know how you haven't had a medical issue from not doing it, but at this point you should just make sure everything works the way it's suppose to."

God that's still bizarre.

"If you got any other questions I'll try to answer them best I can."

>> No.2000928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528945499487.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>2000927
"Well... It's a little unrelated, but what happened to your ring? I just noticed you didn't have it..."

But we can fade/space to them conversating like siblings do.

>> No.2000929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528946566759.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425594

>>2000925
Now now you may be larger but theirs advantages and disadvantages to size...
Annete said quickly shutting the smaller sister up before a fight broke out.
And yes, mostly, though there's still ways for both of them improve there as well, but their bodies also will need to be stronger... a stronger body means a stronger mind... so both our training sessions will work.

>> No.2000930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528947032015.png -(20.6 KiB, 198x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21067

>>2000920
While Laura saw it as simple teasing she figured she had to wait for Nanaya's feeling to actually get hurt before doing some of her own antics. Nanaya meanwhile resisted the urge to fling a snowball at Chara. Instead she was too busy being startled out of her shoes by him.

Jenna: Chuckle Just try an' focus Nanaya.

She gives Chara a subtle thumbs up while Laura rolls her eyes. If there was one way to chip away at Nanaya's spoiled nature she would always do it through Chara. He could get away with more than she could. Nanaya however was in a puddle of her own frustration. She picks up her third stone and chucks it!

Tonk!

She managed to hit the helmet off the dummy but hey its progress!

Nanaya: Why do these dummies oddly resemble father's features...?

Jenna: .... Pure coincidence.

Or maybe Jenna didn't want to own up to the life size replicas of her husband to be that he gave to her a long time ago at the other mansion thats currently in Lizzy's possession.

Last edited 18/06/13(Wed)23:30.

>> No.2000931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528947143452.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 672x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61311

>>2000929
He nods

"Good. Now then, I want to get to know them some more. And I'm sure they're hungry."

Chini's tail then began to wag at the mention of food

"Yeah! Can't train on an empty stomach after all!"

>> No.2000932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528947282032.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 600x588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215942

>>2000926
And even then the girl kept working fast, though she was making it look like the hack was coming from outside the building which was causing a bit of lag, still though she'd attempt to hijack the robot... as well as attempt to open the other internal doors as well... in a fire escape mode to confuse whatever defenses that were in place.

If I lose them then we've failed...

And if she could get security logs up she'd most likely facepalm virtually.

Stupid pigs just talk to everyone!

Though also she'd try an unusual tactic once she realized they were working with an AI.

I wonder if demonic energy would work on an AI?

At the very least for her next plan she'd have to work fast to hijack the comm system, can't have back up storming the place yet!

Last edited 18/06/13(Wed)23:34.

>> No.2000933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528947426351.png -(297.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304762

>>2000923
>>2000926
>>2000932
069 looks a bit nervous. Because of the intruder? Or...

Wait 625 What are you-- Don't say that 682! And I was trying so hard to be extra careful too!

069 looks to the worker and gives a confirming nod.

R-Right!

069 will make her way over to a transporter

I hope you know what you're doing, 625

>> No.2000934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528947798533.png -(250.4 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256389

>>2000933
>>2000926
>>2000932
682 walks over to the transporter as instructed. Still in a sort of blank state.
"..."
Burd as 404'd

>> No.2000935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528948450557.jpg -(140.2 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143571

>>2000931
>>2000931
Masala: I'm always hungry!!!
Annete just nodded as well.
Yes they definitely have a high metabolism... food would be a good way to get together, why don't you three do that.

>> No.2000936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528948820549.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 473x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64536

>>2000935
Chini will impatiently start to pull on Broly's arm with a smirk

"Yeah let's go do that and then you can show us something cool!"

Broly looks at Chini nodding at her, and then at Annette

"Very well, you'll know where to find us. I expect you to join us eventually. I want to see you later on in the evening."

Annette will feel that broly also wants to give her the business good and hard later on at night

>> No.2000937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528950140179.jpg -(840.9 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861039

>>2000936
Sure, sure, well I'm still likely to observe in my own way, but I think it'll be important for you to get to know them both on your own.
Annete said with a smile as Masala grabbed his other arm.
Yeah we heard you are super strong! Mom will be back later.
Likely when they start eating.

>> No.2000938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528950598171.png -(259.7 KiB, 1280x1027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265969

>>2000937
Before Broly gets a word out he's already being pulled away by his daughters

"Very well then, we'll see you later."

And so Broly is just going to keep getting pulled along. And since this has been spaced for a almost a week, I feel this is a good spot for a fade for the time being. All fun and games now, until tomorrow that is...when daddy trains them and it's sink or swim. And they're going to be sore, but seeing Broly show them a thing or two later on would do wonders for their motivation

>> No.2000939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529010831151.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 264x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46987

>>2000861
>>2000860
"Stop that right now! Don't make this difficult."

Bastet huffs and looks at Ayako with a frown

"Restrain her if she gets too rowdy..."

>> No.2000940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529011289285.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>2000939

>>Hot Wings

With Raven beginning to squirm around in her arms, Ayako lets out a soft sigh before saying to the bird
I know that this is less than pleasant for you, but Mistress is right. Everything will be fine if you just go along with it.

>> No.2000941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529011529348.png -(225.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231201

>>2000939
>>2000940
But...
Raven will sigh a little, calming down some while she wonder how to escape. Or at least how to roll with it. It's not like she opposed to this, but she's got her own master to think about.

>> No.2000942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529011655921.jpg -(217.1 KiB, 592x814) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222350

>>2000940
>>2000941
"No butts!"

Says the spoiled little cat

"Just be a good birdy, and do what I tell you, okay?"

She smiles

>> No.2000943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529011909116.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>2000941
>>2000942
Yeah, and besides...
Ayako then begins to say as she smiles down at the bird in her arms and gives her butt a quick squeeze
It's not like it will all be bad for you, right?

>> No.2000944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529012150672.png -(117.2 KiB, 407x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120034

>>2000942
>>2000943
Eep! W-Well I guess not...
Raven will pout. She's used to being bullied by lolis, but still. She has settle down, though, so she's not trying to escape.

>> No.2000945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529013090622.png -(159.3 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163164

>>2000943
>>2000944
"Good birdy~!"

Says Bastet, content with raven's compliance. Seeing that Ayako was squeezing her ass, the small cat loli will smirk and reaches up. Also groping Raven's plump ass

"Ayako! Make us get there faster somehow!"

>> No.2000946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529013603106.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>2000944
>>2000945
Hearing her little Mistress' request, Ayako frowns for a moment as she replies
Well, I have yet to master any long range teleportation spells, but...
Then getting an idea she nods at Bastet and says
Climb onto my back real quick and I'll whip up something to make me move faster.
Thank goodness she's a lot stronger than she looks, or else carrying a smoll cat and a big burd would be quite the task indeed for a girl her size

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)18:00.

>> No.2000947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529015215299.png -(263.8 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270179

>>2000915
Both a stand and myself are interlinked, if one takes damage, so does the other.

But listen, even with that ability, you will still be in danger, just trust me on this one.
He is referring of course to Bites the Dust, rather than influnce Bren, he preferred not to reveal the ability just yet. He admired Bren's desire to act, but Kira was something else...

>> No.2000948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529015988445.png -(55.9 KiB, 700x126) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57198

>>2000947
His frown returned with greater intensity.

"Well what if I got a Stand thing then?"

A small sigh as he thought over his words for a moment.

"I want to be a hero. I'm even in a team and we have a hero mentor and everything. If I don't do at least something I'll feel like I'm taking steps backwards..."

>> No.2000949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529016122426.png -(142.8 KiB, 490x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146255

>>2000948
Maybe you will if your magical eyeballs aren't the reason you can see mine, but honestly..some people just have it and some don't. Having one runs in my family.

he lays a hand on Bren's shoulder
It's not bad to want to be a hero, but being a hero isn't just charging recklessly in, you did a great thing already..you told me about him.
even if it was just an accident, that was beside the message
You'll get a shot, but we can't let this guy slip away, he excels in hiding himself.

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)18:42.

>> No.2000950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529016777714.png -(181.1 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185470

>>2000949
That didn't seem to do much for him, but there was at least a small improvement in Bren's demeanor at your reassurance.

"Really? Is there a way I can check?"

Because this just didn't feel like enough to him...

>> No.2000951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529016915978.jpg -(41.7 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42688

>>2000950
Not that I know of..you just sort of "discover" it. I gained my powers around the time I got sick actually, although it took me a while to actually learn how to use them.
Because his stand WAS the sickness while Dio was forcing it on him unknowingly
If you really want to know more about stands, you should talk to my Nephew, he has a lot more to offer on them.

>> No.2000952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529016987927.png -(189.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193486

>>2000945
>>2000946
Nnnnn...
Being molested will cause the lewd bird to moan a little. She's almost curious about these two, but considering how Bastet is acting, Raven figures it's best not to ask questions.

>> No.2000953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529017151624.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>2000951
"Hmm..."

It seemed he had a new goal now, games and challenging this Neptune lost to more serious matters.

"Your nephew?"

Something sat at the back of his brain, bothering him why he couldn't quite recognize what it was. It felt like a name, but it didn't seem right for some reason, and even knowing that was weird.

>> No.2000954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529017175886.jpg -(207.6 KiB, 850x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212625

>>2000946
>>2000952
"Yes good idea, I shouldn't have to be walking anyway~"

And so Bastet climbs on to Ayako's back

And jabs at her sides s;lightly with her little heel

"Onward~!"

>> No.2000955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529017377823.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494

>>2000952
>>2000954
And so with a kitty on her back and a fire bird in her arms, Ayako will soon mutter a quick incantation
...Then with it done, she takes off at a breakneck speed!
The forest around the girls zipping past in a blur as Ayako serves as a fine steed
And as such it won't be very long until they finally arrive at the outskirts of the country estate REEN stores her girls at

>> No.2000956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529017931855.jpg -(451.0 KiB, 1280x1562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461866

>>2000954
>>2000955
H-hey!
This comes as a surprise to the bird as she hangs on tightly to Ayako. She's surrendered to her fate at least, so she's not trying to escape.
S-so fast...

>> No.2000957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018047314.jpg -(221.7 KiB, 500x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227004

>>2000955
>>2000956
"Hyaaaaah~!"

Bastet will enjoy the thrilling ride, and hangs on tightly

"Hehe, about time!"

Bastet hops off Ayako

"Ayako is quite talented. She's a fine servant~"

>> No.2000958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018150910.png -(489.4 KiB, 730x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501121

>>2000953
he nods
Yeah, Jotaro Kujo, he is up on the space station working away, but he has faced Kira too and even explained to me what my power was and helped me understand it a little. Just don't go asking for him until you are on the station.

>> No.2000959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018298068.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>2000956
>>2000957
Blushing slightly as Bastet compliments her in such a way, Ayako then says
Thank you, Mistress...
Then after a brief moment of thought, she will move to set Raven down on her feet while speaking to the bird
Here, you seem like you should be able to walk on your own now.

>> No.2000960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018624989.png -(319.9 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327588

>>2000958
Bren nodded, understanding the need for some secrecy.

"Okay. I'll go find him soon then, and maybe we can find a way for me to help."

But it was getting hard to focus on polite conversation, and essentially all that needed saying had been said.

"Be careful okay? I don't wanna make a new friend just to have them explode."

Still he managed a weak smile before leaving, and a little wave as well. He had more to worry about now, but there were people who knew what they were doing handling it. There were ways he could help too, if he got lucky, and even if not he could at least give them info.

With these thoughts bolstering him, Bren turned towards home to think for a bit.

>> No.2000961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018676432.png -(314.6 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322177

>>2000957
>>2000959
Raven wil stretch a little now that she's been set down. She'll look around the place, wondering when she'll be released or if her master will come save her.
So...what now?

>> No.2000962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018879768.jpg -(311.1 KiB, 571x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318550

>>2000959
>>2000961
"Hmhm~"

"Next we head to my room!"

Grinning knowingly, Bastet then takes Raven by the...wing and pulls her along deeper into the mansion

"Come Ayako."

>> No.2000963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529018976304.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>2000961
>>2000962
Giving Raven a small, reassuring, sort of smile, Ayako then says to the fire bird
That depends entirely on what my Mistress desires from you.
Before she falls behind the little kitty and the bird, following them to the former's room

>> No.2000964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529019076335.png -(1.3 MiB, 1280x1320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1412839

>>2000962
>>2000963
Right...
With the two young girls still bossing her around, Raven will follow. She knows she could* flee, but she'd rather not give them an excuse to bully her more viciously. Especially not after what Ayako did with the speed hacking.*

>> No.2000965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529019377078.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145797

>>2000964
>>2000963
Once they arrive to Bastet's luxurious room...the loli wastes little time getting into things. Since she's been wanting to do things to Raven for some time now

Already pushing leading raven towards her bed she points at it

"Lie down~!"

>> No.2000966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529019661102.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>2000964
>>2000965
Meanwhile, Ayako will take a position by the side of the bed
Folding her hands behind her back as she watches and waits for further orders from her little mistress

>> No.2000967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529019803900.png -(302.8 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310069

>>2000965
>>2000966
Well since she's being pushed, Raven will end up face first on the bed with a little "eep!" Her rump sticking up and out into the air as she tries to right herself.

>> No.2000968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529020257370.png -(402.3 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411950

>>2000967
>>2000966
Bastet looks at Raven's ass like looking at catnip. She even licks her lips a little as lewd thoughts began to crawl into her mind

And she'll begin to poke, and prod Raven's hole with her tiny, slender, fingers

"So naughty...Ayako you can touch her too. But do it naked!

>> No.2000969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529020797440.png -(285.3 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292185

>>2000967
>>2000968
R-Right...Of course, Mistress.
Is Ayako's response as she begins undressing herself, and once she is fully naked she will crawl up onto the bed and...
...Since this session is getting pretty old now, I think this would be a good point for a fade
Ayako no doubt being directed to do all sorts of THINGS to "poor" Raven
Not that she honestly dislikes doing them of course

>> No.2000970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529021238514.png -(1.0 MiB, 1600x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1055102

Slightly less timewarped, a certain curious cat wandered the halls of a family friend's castle, totally not lost and just exploring.

He padded about more or less silently, peeking in open doorways curiously as he sought somewhere more familiar or simply interesting enough to maintain his attention for a while.

>> No.2000971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529021595475.jpg -(68.1 KiB, 680x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69704

>>2000870
I guess I'll refish this fish with the same characters as before... though I might add Annete as well.

So Megan, Yantelle, Annete, and Amanda, along with others, all who are chilling in Aurora.

Pic unrelated

>> No.2000972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529021700352.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2000970
And so Bren would find the Leech King shirking his duties by not being anywhere easily found: in this case in one of the less frequented halls of the Castle. Lupul steadily carries what looks like a large, ornate burial urn in both of his hands.

>> No.2000973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529021963546.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000932
With her already inside and the system on, getting the information wasn't too terribly difficult, though it cost precious seconds. Strangely enough it seemed no backup was being summoned either, but 625 would quickly see why as the AI had already sent information of the purchase of the two. Someone was expecting them already, and soon!

The body however, experienced a brief moment of pause at seeing someone almost right in front of them rather than where the signal was originating. Regardless, this made things easier for them.

However it served to give you a moment to respond before they began advancing on you.

>>2000933
>>2000934
Meanwhile, the rings the two stepped into lit up after a few more button presses from the worker, what seemed to be barrier similar to those seen above slowly growing down from above you.

Worker: "Watch your feet, this will not hesitate to cut them off if you are in the way."

If you were going to act, now was the time, otherwise whatever it was they were doing was going to happen!

Of course, was that necessarily a bad thing?

>> No.2000974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529022202401.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>2000972
Bren, coming across this sight after a turned corner, blinked owlishly at the strangeness of it. Lupul, but not surrounded by his friends or family? That was rare.

Deciding that this was more than interesting enough for the time being, and that he didn't want to risk startling him into dropping that neat urn, the smol followed with what he hoped was some sneakiness to investigate the king and his current task.

>> No.2000975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529022379241.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1894524

>>2000971
Yantelle might abruptly find herself and anyone else in the vicinity being caressed by a strangely sudden gust of wind, one that seemed to wash over everything in an oddly searching way, as if it were trying to touch everything and anything.

Hmm... Ooh, there's one~ Not bad either...

>> No.2000976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529022610940.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2000974
Bren would follow Lupul along the back corridors, ducking through adjacent rooms and connecting halls in what seems like nonsensical directions before he finally ends up in one of the unused kitchens. The Castle had a lot of unused facilities ever since most of the population moved to the Imperator, and even soon most of them would be moving to a sunny continent on a new planet. Still, the empty room still boasted functional facilities, and one such was a fabricator calibrated for foodstuff. Lupul sets the urn on the countertop and moves to stand in front of the fabricator.
Hmm, so what goes good with ashes, huh?
He says by way of a joke which is immediately answered by Wheatley in some nonsensical manner.
Let's just go with... I dunno. Chocolate milk, then.
Wheatley starts to list the kinds of milk available for synthesis.
Just some of Monique's stock. I should still have some of that in the private reserve.
The machine starts to hum as the artifice begins to work. Lupul leans against a countertop and patiently waits.

>> No.2000977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529023154481.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 567x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43348

>>2000976
Man, this place is huge... I wonder how big it actually is?

He certainly hadn't seen all of it, and honestly he wondered sometimes if even Lupul himself had. Still, he couldn't help but be surprised by the path taken, and even more so by the destination.

Unable to refrain from asking what was going on any longer, Bren moved into more clear view and made his presence known.

"Hiya Mr. Lupul! Whatcha doing?"

He'd certainly heard enough of it to piece things together, but ashes and chocolate milk? Cocoa was clearly the superior option.

>> No.2000978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529023265418.jpg -(158.9 KiB, 377x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162712

>>2000973
The body wouldn't see anything though it might get the feeling that there's something in the room, and an attempted intrusion on it's systems, but since 625 only had drones, it still wouldn't see anything at first, still she'd have to work fast because eventually it would detect the drone.

The information on the other buyer is what she needed the most now, if they were getting sent off she couldn't leave them on their own long, collar or no, who knows what could happen if they were cut off for awhile.
Just got to get the buyer and bail... might as well try to get all the buyers while I'm at it.
In fact she'd try to get all the slaves they processed over the month... partly as a misinformation, and partly as potential marks of buyers, and even if she knew she'd get no results she'd also look into trying to find if there were any slaves as unusual as them who showed up... just in case.
If they're leaving I need to bail too, let's hope my deception will pay off though.
Someone sneaking into the Lobby to try and steal the information on who's been sold recently, I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened.

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)20:41.

>> No.2000979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529023315815.jpg -(122.9 KiB, 543x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125897

>>2000977
Lupul turns around, a bit surprised.
Oh... hey.
He says, a bit at a loss for something to say.
Caught by Bren... Oh well.
Just a little side project, really.
Did you need something?
He asks as the Fabricator completes, and he pulls out a chocolate milk. He looks over at Bren.
You want one?

>> No.2000980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529023718818.jpg -(191.5 KiB, 613x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196117

>>2000975
And that magic would suddenly get a slight drain effect as it went around the small girl who almost fell to her knees in surprise before pulling herself up and glancing around.
Wind magic, strong too... nice and airy.
Clearly she was curious of the source.

>> No.2000981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529023805168.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>2000979
That got a tilted head from the smol.

"Putting ashes in milk?"

Or at least that was what it had sounded like.

"I don't need anything though, I was just walking around cause this place is huge and I saw you doing something and got curious."

He did seem to consider that offer though, nodding shortly after.

"Sure, thanks!"

>> No.2000982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529023825981.jpg -(314.6 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322102

>>2000934
>>2000973
>>2000978
069 smirked. As if she was afraid of being "cut" by anything from this place. At the last moment she decides to play a little game with the worker and move her body halfway out of the teleporter. It was then in her overconfidence that she made a grave error... the barrier slowly sliced through her body, severing her clean in--

...But seriously. Being this far along, she had no intent to act against the worker and obediently stands in the teleporter, making sure to watch her feet as told. As far as she was concerned, there was nothing to worry about at the moment.

>> No.2000983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529024083187.jpg -(185.7 KiB, 514x622) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190164

>>2000981
Well, mostly to make them palatable when I drink them.
He explains calmly as he fabricates another glass of chocolate milk for Bren. It's holstaur milk so it's particularly high quality.
Here ya are.

>> No.2000984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529024616829.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>2000980
Ooh, that was different~

Whoever it was, they didn't make you wait long. The beat of pristine white wings heralding the landing of a naked redhead with a playful expression as she alighted on the ground, already looking you up and down as the feathered appendages tucked in against her back. It seemed the rest of the scenery didn't terribly interest her, as if she had already seen it.

"Hey there cutey~ What's got you skulking around the edge of town? Someone like you could have people fawning all over her somewhere a bit more crowded."

>> No.2000985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529024842362.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>2000983
He accepted that glass with a bright smile, drank, and thanked you again with a mustache of brown liquid on his face.

"So why're you drinking ashes? Are they full of powerups or something?"

He was pretty sure he'd heard someone say something about eating a heart to gain courage once, but he was also pretty sure that wasn't true.

>> No.2000986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025026897.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165652

>>2000971
If any of them happened to be at one of the many quiet pubs in Aurora, they could find Jace sitting at a the bar enjoying a glass of whiskey.

>> No.2000987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025118710.jpg -(248.9 KiB, 566x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254847

>>2000984
An angel? No they're gone or fallen.
She'd tense up slightly at the sight of those feathered wings but a quick guess of Alexis's energy clearly caused the demon to relax notiably, weird it seems her behavior is showing that she's not at all intimidated by her.

Maybe, too much attention tires me though, much more fun to keep a low profile and watch what happens...
She's powerful, deliciously powerful... and so many elements, it's beautiful...

>> No.2000988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025392779.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2000985
Mostly because I'm allowed to make bad decisions.
He moves over to the urn and starts spooning ashes into his glass like he was adding more cacao powder.
But they're the ashes of some ancient powerful magic user.
He says with a shrug.
Or supposedly they are, anyway. They're certainly expensive, and they were not exactly easy to obtain. Lots of riddles and quests, though I mostly just paid someone else to do them for me.

But supposedly this final step will unlock something cool.

>> No.2000989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025459548.png -(244.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250079

>>2000987
She hadn't missed that reaction, smiling ever so slightly more.

And she seems tough too, that'll make this even more fun~

Alexis walked a lazy loop around you, and despite her apparently relaxed demeanor it still might feel like a shark circling.

"One of those, huh? I prefer being a player over part of the audience myself. It's far more... enjoyable. I can't say I wouldn't enjoy tiring you out myself, in fact~"

>> No.2000990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025641728.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>2000988
Bren couldn't help but giggle at your words, then nodded as if that sounded perfectly normal to him, and all things considered, it probably did.

"That's pretty neat. Can I stay and watch the something cool with you?"

He liked cool things, and ancient riddles involving powerful mages usually meant something neat. Usually. Sometimes it was also a horrible curse that would haunt people for ages.

Surely that wouldn't be the case though!

>> No.2000991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025724326.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2000973
>>2000978
>>2000982
She obeys as instructed. Fluffing herself up and pulling her wings away from the barrier.
It's fine being captured like this... It's a one-way trip to a powerful individual... Even if it's not in the best way...

>> No.2000992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529025760898.jpg -(754.2 KiB, 900x1261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
772332

>>2000986
Well now if he's sitting there then he can look and see not far away there's this busty looking fox sitting there drinking Sake while going through a book... she looked half bored though when she finally looked up from the book she glanced around... then then spotted Jace.
Well now, he seems familiar.
Who'd have her nod in greeting almost inviting him over.
Another bottle!
She'd say.

>> No.2000993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529026070763.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>2000990
Sure thing, I mean what's the worst that can happen, right?
He says with a shrug, picking up his glass.
Cheers!
Lupul drinks the concoction, then... nothing happens.
...Huh.
I expected more.
I guess it wasn't the right ashes aft-
And then suddenly the Leech King was gone. No portal, no flash of magic, no nothing. Just there one moment, then completely vanished without a trace in the span of an eye blink.

>> No.2000994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529026318396.jpg -(106.2 KiB, 182x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108766

>>2000989
Tough but something about her felt familiar too.
Yeah, I mean it's good entertainment, sometime's it's fun shoving someone and watching another person pounce on the shover... then all you have to is sit back and watch the chaos... so easy in crowded places like this.
Cause if you shove a guy at a MG the MG is going to assume he wants her.

You would, heheh, you're not the first who's decided to have some fun with me... but I'm usually quite exclusive...
She licked her lips slightly.

>> No.2000995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529026323010.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2000992
A curious eyebrow rose as he caught the curvy fox's gesture from his peripheral.

Looks like some pleasant company spotted me.

With a sly smirk he rose from his seat and walked over to Annete's table with a cool stride and his glass of whiskey.

"Hello. Mind if I join you?"

>> No.2000996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529026428677.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000991
>>2000982
And almost as soon as they had wrapped about you both, energy began saturating the inside, vibrating, and then flashing in a ridiculously bright light. When it was gone the first thing immediately noticeable was that nothing seemed to have changed. It was the same room, the same worker, even the same positions.

Worker: "This way please."

The barriers broke, freeing you both to walk once more.

>>2000978
Surprisingly enough, it didn't actually happen very often. It took some serious knowhow to break into something around here, especially secured facilities. It may be part of the black market areas, but if anything that made it more carefully watched by whoever ran this mess.

In fact, every purchase was made by the very same woman. She was one of the most powerful people in the city based off of resources alone, and also among the youngest. Where most of the place was run by old men and old money, she had forced her way up hand over fist with a ferocity that gave her quite a reputation.

They seemed to all be sent to the same location before being sorted and relocated once more, that being one of the few specs of land on the planet, and owned by the same woman.

Either way, you had a moment more to escape, no time left to browse without having to fight off the facility.

Worker: "Reveal yourself. You are intruding on private property and violating several security laws, and any further action not in line with my orders will be met with lethal intent."

That sounded ominous, but you could get out yet.

>> No.2000997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529026620033.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30847

>>2000993
"..."

Well, this was probably a problem.

Bren spent a moment staring at the spot the leech had just been in, but with nothing showing up he shrugged and moved over to the urn. A bit of floating to reach up high enough was all it took to have some ashes spooned into his cup as well, the smol stirring it up to try drinking some as well. He might have to save Lupul after all!

>> No.2000998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529026871484.png -(115.1 KiB, 558x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117901

>>2000994
"Ooh, are those you~? I love jumping into the middle of them~"

Though that usually resulted in a great many dehydrated individuals.

Regardless you words got a little sparkle in her eyes, the Succubus clearly intrigued by what you said as her tail wrapped around one of her legs enticingly.

"Exclusive, huh? That's too bad. I like the sound of 'usually' though~ How about you and I have a little special occasion?"

>> No.2000999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529027061079.jpg -(238.3 KiB, 504x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243985

>>2000997
Bren would find himself instantly transported into what looks like an ornate stone crypt complete with large sarcophagus and four passages leading out. He teleports right on top of Lupul and finds that the Leech King is actually very soft to land on. Lupul doesn't get much in the way of physical labor and really the only hard thing on his body would be something he was not inclined to show Bren.
Oh FU-
Lupul clatters to the stone floor as Bren lands on top of him.
...Blind Eternities, you drank it, too?
He says completely surprised.

>> No.2001000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529027296909.jpg -(140.2 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143571

>>2000995
Sure pull up a chair, I always love company when I drink these days...
She said causing a chair to float out for him.
And who might you be, you look like a newer face.

>> No.2001001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529027631532.png -(533.1 KiB, 700x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545886

>>2000999
Bren, thankfully, was already floating when he had done his thing with the milk to make reaching everything a bit easier, so he wasn't terribly heavy, but more inconvenient because flailing cat. Regardless he collided with you with a quiet oof, and plopped to the ground as his focus was fully broken.

"Whoa, that was cool!"

He picked himself up, dusted off the likely crypt dust, and peered about with wide eyes that glowed slightly in the (probably) dimness

"Well yeah! I couldn't let you do dangerous stuff alone, I'm training to be a hero! Where are we though? Is this the place the ashes came from?"

Though he was pretty sure more complete bodies went in sarcophagi rather than fine powder...

>> No.2001002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529027981459.jpg -(193.1 KiB, 567x812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197719

>>2001001
He blinks a few times, then pulls an admonishing face.
...Bren, the reason I get to make bad decisions like drinking the ashes of ancient sorcerers is because I am immortal. Somehow I highly doubt that you share such a trait.
He takes a deep breath, and starts looking around.
I can only surmise this is his crypt, but I can't even hail the Imperator from this location, which means we're so far off the celestial map that I can't summon portals back...

>> No.2001003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529027998370.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 1097x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97052

It had been a while since Helen had taken her dogs for a walk. Last time she had acquired a new one and since then she had been training it and letting her masters teach it, after some modifying of course, she was just like the other. More plump, bigger breasts fitting of a cow, removable limbs and brandings, she looked just like the other one, and Helen made sure to remove any trace of her former freedom
Helen would be out walking trough the forest, in the nude as always with her collar on
She'd be going through the small trail they went through last time towards aurora

>> No.2001004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028172854.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>2001002
Bren wilted a bit at that, because who liked being scolded?

"Oh..."

Well that was a bit of a problem, and he certainly didn't want to get dead...

"Would normal magic not work?"

At the very least he had some ways of protecting himself, but immortal he was not. Still, if summoning a portal didn't work, maybe just a normal teleport would?

"We need a way to boost the signal maybe if not?"

>> No.2001005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028377854.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2001004
I don't have magic, but if you do, then go ahead. Try and teleport back to somewhere you know...
I doubt it will work if I can't even hail the Imperator. I can't even sense my other bodies...

Bren's impending attempt at magic would find him teleported right back to the center of the room.

>> No.2001006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028403470.jpg -(163.2 KiB, 667x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167100

>>2001003
While they walk through that same trail on that fateful day. Momiji will of course be following along behind Helen. Completely nude, save for the collar and leash that her mistress gave her. Which is are the only things she cares to wear now

No backtalk, no struggling, just pure and complete loyalty and obedience to her master, traits no good dog can be without

All traces of her former musculature is now gone, the hard and firm muscles of her body no replaced with soft and slightly flabby curves, fitting of someone in her station

With a smile on her face, she walks on all fours looking and sniffing around while her bare as shakes, always horny, and constantly excited her, it shows as it travels down her legs and thighs

>> No.2001007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028408637.png -(293.9 KiB, 481x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300953

>>2001000
After taking a seat and a sip of whiskey he introduced himself.

"Thanks, my name's Jace, and your right about that. I wouldn't say I've been here very long. Though maybe long enough to start getting the hang of things."

Another small sip

"So who do I have the pleasure of enjoying a drink with?"

Clearly he had no idea who she was, but it would be easy for her to figure out who he was. Even with his looks changed he wasn't very different from before, just smaller really. She'd probably notice Alexis's scent practically slathered all over him as well.

>> No.2001008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028719046.jpg -(245.3 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251203

>>2000996
This information was useful and with the destination in sight she quickly sent every drone not trapped inside the building out and away... except for the one playing the role of decoy.
I'll need to get there fast, as for this place.. I wonder if I can convert this intelligence...
Well there's only one way to find out, with the data she needed gathered she pulled out of most systems but then she'd attempt one trick, if there's little chance of escape, the fox would instead dump the entire drone's supply of demonic energy to try and disrupt or corrupt the AI's core... energy is energy after all and with this much she was hoping she could overload it, though in this case the AI might see it more as a virus...
I hope this works...
If it did they'd gain an ally if not, well it'd likely fry it to the point that no one will know what happened.

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)22:11.

>> No.2001009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028816627.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>2001005
With a spark of magic he disappeared, but simply ended up blinking owlishly at you from his new location several feet away.

"Hmm... Okay, new plan! I'm gonna try to make a map~"

Bren was quickly entering full adventurer mode, even if he was sadly lacking his usual gear for such outings. He plopped down into a crosslegged position, both hands palm down on the ground, and focused on his circuits, then the crypt they seemed to be within. If he could structurally grasp enough of the place he should be able to find them a way out, and even if he couldn't it would at least give them an idea of where to go.

>> No.2001010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529028910209.jpg -(76.2 KiB, 200x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78043

>>2000998
Some of them...
She said with a cheery smile.
With some many demon girls in this town it's easy to avoid notice, so I get to have a lot of fun watching people's reactions.. way different than what I remembered...
That suggestion got a smile.
Well I suppose I could have a bit of fun with you... you do fit my types...
She likes em strong.

>> No.2001011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529029165230.jpg -(317.3 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324885

>>2000991
>>2000996
>>2001008
Well that is certainly interesting. 069 looks around in confusion while following the worker and also wondering if 625 will be okay or not

>> No.2001012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529029171802.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2001009
Good idea, because I didn't bring anything to write with...
He nods.
Then I guess we just pick a direction and go?

>> No.2001013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529029632360.png -(458.8 KiB, 680x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469861

>>2001007
Jace?
She'd raise one eye as she glanced at him, already smelling that scent.
Right now I remember you, from the guild right, how's everyone doing there?

>> No.2001014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529029655737.png -(1.7 MiB, 1598x1938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1778080

>>2001006
You're such a good girl now~
I knew that grabbing you and training you to be a pet was the right thing~
You don't even care to have freedom anymore~

>> No.2001015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529029859029.png -(1.2 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209366

>>2001011
>>2000996
>>2001008
"Huh?"
This cow'd be confused as to what just happened. Tilting her head but playing along with it.

>> No.2001016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030108968.png -(629.6 KiB, 645x911) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644728

>>2001014
"Hehe, and it's okay. I don't need things like freedom anyway!"

Responds Momiji, still smiling at Helen. Her tail will even begin to wag

"As long as I have you and I continue feeling good, none of that silly stuff matters."

>> No.2001017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030341790.jpg -(193.8 KiB, 400x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198424

>>2001013
Now that got a curious look from him as he took another drink.

"Wait. You know me to? I mean I am kinda guild registered and work for TR, but still. Who are you?"

Wow second lady to know me before I even know about them. That's not weird at all.

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)22:39.

>> No.2001018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030430657.png -(595.9 KiB, 552x816) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610154

>>2001016
That's right, none of it matters~
Best forget all about that previous life and become nothing more than an animal~
With enough time, you'll even forget how to speak~

>> No.2001019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030647195.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>2001010
She laughed, a smile flashing across her own features in return as she pieced the bits of information together.

A native, huh? Neat, it's been a while since I've seen one of them~

"I like you already."

Though the expression quickly turned mischievous as she fixed you with another appraising look.

"But I think you're mistaken~ If anyone here is going to be having fun with someone else, it'll be me with you, not the other way around~"

>> No.2001020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030686123.jpg -(315.0 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322593

>>2001018
"In the end that is all I really am so that's fine with me!"

Nods

"I don't need to to be able to talk. My mouth will still be able to milk cocks~"

>> No.2001021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030776452.jpg -(94.8 KiB, 1097x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97052

>>2001020
Good girl~
We should enslave the rest of your kind some day so they can join you in domestication.

>> No.2001022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529030984618.jpg -(167.8 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171858

>>2001021
Even faster tail wagging, she likes the sound of that plan. But most importantly...she was called a good girl!

"Oooh, that sounds like a great idea mistress~! They'll be much better off afterwards. And then all of us will be your pets."

>> No.2001023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031100858.png -(1.6 MiB, 1265x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1659835

>>2001022
Well, not exactly my pets, but your other master's pets.
She means the witches
That way they can breed and make many more to be sold so everyone can have a dog~

>> No.2001024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031153368.jpg -(261.2 KiB, 655x815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267494

>>2001017
The fox chuckled.
My name's Annete, surprised you didn't hear about me yet, I guess Anthony finally stopped bitching about me...
She chuckled there.
I'm Anthony's sister... of a kind, or maybe his daughter, can't really explain it... I see you've met Alexis so it's kind of like her but different.

>> No.2001025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031290480.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 818x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192576

>>2001008
While your idea was feasible in theory, in practice not so much. The core of the AI didn't seem to be based in this building, instead broadcasting in as needed. Still, you decoy seemed successful in at least disrupting it for the time being with the dumped energy, the now clearly robotic body of the 'worker' collapsing promptly to the ground with the connection cut.

Sadly, this fried the terminal it was accessing...

Still, you'd made it out free and clear for the most part, and knew your next destination.

>>2001015
>>2001011
Meanwhile the door to the room opened, and instead of the white hallways and artificial lighting from before you were met with the warm tones of a wooden floor that caught bright light from the sun through massive windows taking up the entire wall and looking out on well maintained gardens, decorative pools, jungle, and ocean.

Worker: "This way please."

They didn't give you much time to gawk, leading you through the apparent fancy home towards a new destination.

Image sort of related.

>> No.2001026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031345450.jpg -(179.3 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183613

>>2001019
Heheh, you seem pretty fun yourself, look like someone who gets around and gets into a lot too...
She chuckled.
How do you know we both won't have fun from it...
She said leaning a little closer to her, reaching up and touching her wings.

>> No.2001027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031357870.jpg -(154.4 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158074

>>2001023
"In that case I can't wait! It'll be nice seeing more like me in their rightful places."

"In the meantime me and the other me will continue doing our best!"

>> No.2001028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031465350.jpg -(92.2 KiB, 575x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94371

>>2001009
>>2001012
But while they were debating what to do a third figure would pop in to existence in front of them.
Hey that wasn't tasty at all!
Oh look a smol fox, Lupul would know who she was and so would Bren from a few off screen antics with Uncle Anthony.

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)22:57.

>> No.2001029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031487652.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>2001012
A moment of rummaging through his pockets revealed a plethora of essentially useless items for the situation, though paper and pencil would at least do them for a mediocre map, which Bren got started on with a cross shape of lines after a moment of distraction with some string.

"Yep! Any way works. I think we should start with right though, cause it's the right way~"

>>2001028
But then they had more people in the adventuring party!

"Hiya Gemini! Did you drink the milk too?"

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)22:58.

>> No.2001030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529031889396.jpg -(122.9 KiB, 543x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125897

>>2001028
>>2001029
Lupul jumps when another kid ends up teleporting into the mysterious crypt.
Oh fuck!
He looks around
Gemini, you drank the ashes?
Okay so chocolate milk clearly isn't something to leave magical reagents in... and how were so many kids following me? Sheesh, this is bad...
And so the only adult in the room has a mild freak out while trying to keep his cool now that he suddenly finds himself tasked with keeping two kids alive in who knows what kind of danger they were in.

>> No.2001031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032028079.png -(100.9 KiB, 393x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103336

>>2001026
"Both is fine, and I intend to make sure you enjoy it, but I already can tell I'll be the one on top by the end of this~"

She stretched the wings out slightly into your touch, enjoying the feeling of them being stroked as her tail unwrapped from her leg to stretch out for your own, teasingly rubbing along the exposed skin there.

"Oh you have no idea~ I'd like to say I'm pretty famous around here, but most of the people I sleep with aren't too conscious when I'm done."

>> No.2001032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032062530.jpg -(203.8 KiB, 590x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208642

>>2001025
And with the connection severed 625 quickly decided it was time to get the hell out of there.
Let's hope I can make an exit...
And if she had managed to 'covert' that body she'd quickly try to command the doll to pick up the weakened drone and get the hell out!

It's time to blow this place.

>> No.2001033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032139152.jpg -(568.3 KiB, 550x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581956

>>2001024
A red flag went up in his mind. Being caught off guard seemed to be his new normal. Surprise was evident, but not amazingly so.

"Holy shit. Well it's a pleasure to meet you. It honestly never occurred to me that Anthony might have had family. Not much of a socializer as I'm sure you know. Though I can't imagine why he'd complain about you."

Wow, this got interesting.

"And, ya, Alexis kinda found me in a park, and well, she seemed to take an interest to say the least."

>> No.2001034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032187797.png -(463.0 KiB, 600x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474124

>>2001027
They'd eventually pass by momiji's former house, which had been converted into a store
Since being found, the roads has been worked on and are more traveled in and populated now. The store itself was a butcher shop
I'm sort of tempted to drop you off here, but they'd probably grab me too~

>> No.2001035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032246665.jpg -(77.6 KiB, 600x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79505

>>2001029
>>2001030
Yep, it looked like something tasty and I can't say no to tasty...
In fact she had a nice bag of cookies in her hand.
Plus I wanted something to go with these...
She glanced around the room.
Where are we, this place smells full of deadness...

>> No.2001036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032420585.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>2001035
>>2001030
Bren nodded at the other Smol's words, deciding they made perfect sense.

"I dunno though, I like regular milk better with cookies. The chocolate kind tastes too strong for me."

Look at these sillies discussing snacks while they might all be doomed

"Anyways, we were just about to go on an adventure! We're stuck here, so wanna come with us Gemini?"

>> No.2001037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032441056.jpg -(138.3 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141634

>>2001034
Sitting on her hind legs as she watches her former cottage now turned into a butcher shop. Momiji feels it was silly of her to live out her eon her own being stubborn about everything. And is glad that all attachments and such she had to that old life is now gone forever. Even her shield and sword, whom she considered to be an extension of herself were likely sold for scrap or melted down, and/or thrown away

"But think of all the people we'll feed~! I think we'll taste good!"

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)23:14.

>> No.2001038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032663023.jpg -(592.3 KiB, 677x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606549

>>2001031
Then clearly you haven't run into the right person...
The girl said with a curious look.
Maybe I'll be the one to wear you out...
Especially with the passive ability of native demons.
Or not... but I am kind of excited to find out....

>> No.2001039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032759321.png -(419.7 KiB, 901x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429783

>>2001037
That sabbath did a number on you~
I'll bring a dog to june later. I need to hear his whining and protesting some more as I make him give in for my own amusement~
I suppose we can check it out.

>> No.2001040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529032949518.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>2001035
>>2001036
Lupul pulls a face
Okay I just want to make one thing clear:
This is not an adventure.
This is a bad situation we're in because all three of us have made bad decisions, and I'm the only adult...

Now we have to try and find a way out of this crypt.

>> No.2001041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529033638519.jpg -(67.6 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69179

>>2001039
"I think it'll be easier telling you what they didn't do, rather than what they did do, hehehe~"

Indeed, she went through...a hell of a lot to put it simply. And thus became rather warped

"Okay then Mistress!"

She'll wait for Helen to begin leading her into ye olde' butcher shoppe

>> No.2001042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529033690146.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 720x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161686

>>2001036
>>2001040
I like chocolate in general though... I can eat it all day.
And the question got a nod from the fox.
Sure sure, I'm already here and I can't sense mom at all so we have to be really far away now.
She glanced around the room a little more.
Kind of spooky too...

She glanced at Lupul.
Ahh.. well it'll be alright... we just have to get out right?

Last edited 18/06/14(Thu)23:34.

>> No.2001043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529033784514.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>2001038
She flexed and stuck her tongue out at you playfully.

"Think so? I'm no slouch, but I welcome all comers~"

The innuendo was clear in that one.

Regardless with you closer now her tail wrapped fully around one of your legs, snaking up it to leave a nice chunk of the thick warmth resting against you, the spade tip waving teasingly around just behind your rear, disturbing the air in a barely noticeable way. She didn't do any more than that though, just letting it remain in contact to get you used to it as she reached for your own wings, gently tracing her fingers along where they met your body and up the delicate appendages.

I think I want to make this one my pet. She'd look so cute in some of the outfits I have laying around, and even better all ravaged in them~

>> No.2001044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529033817215.png -(184.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189260

>>2001015
>>2001025
>>2001032
While not having much time to take in the sights around her, she does slow her pace to give a few extra seconds to take it all in.

Uwah... Now this is my kind of place! I could just stay here and lay in the sun... If only miss stingy in front of us wasn't here. If only I could just blow her up!

>> No.2001045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529034171178.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>2001040
>>2001042
Bren nodded as Gemini spoke, and couldn't help but grin at Lupul's worry.

"Yeah, don't worry so much! I do this kinda stuff all the time, even if I'm small. Superheroes can't let stuff like this stop them."

More nodding, though this to reinforce his own words. He was confident in his magic, even without a lot of his stuff, and he at least had his ring. He was a little worried for Gemini though...

"Anyways, let's go right!"

He moved towards the hallway that felt 'right' to him, peering down it curiously.

>> No.2001046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529034226606.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>2001044
>>2001025
>>2001032
She'll continue moving as told, following close by.
This is much better... Getting caught perhaps being ideal? ...Or uselessly optimistic.
"..."

>> No.2001047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529034615128.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176009

>>2001033
He usually doesn't, the few times he tried something always happens that results in their deaths or worse.
The fox grumbled with a haunted look in her eyes.
He'd complain because my existence reminds him of a lot of unpleasant things, plus he doesn't like how sexy and happy I am.
She said with a giggle.
That old grump keeps locking himself way up in the mountains all the time...

And yeah I'm kind of friends with Alexis, she's a bit of a handful but fun none the less.

>> No.2001048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529035041346.jpg -(374.0 KiB, 1380x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383010

>>2001042
He nods
I think getting out is going to be the challenge...
Pause
Also, you really shouldn't just drink milk someone leaves out.
Like... best case scenario you get a stomachache.
Pause again
Worst case scenario you get transported into creepy places with no way out.

>>2001045
Yeah well, this is presumably a tomb of some kind of insane crazy spellcaster, so quite literally anything can happen. I probably should have done more research, and I would have definitely done so had I known I'd be chaperoning two kids through whatever this ordeal is...
Leechy reaches out and puts a praying mantis on Bren's shoulder.
Here, hold me for a second.
It'll go faster if I split up.

And to that end, Leechy's body dissolves into a host of small black bugs and the swarm then flies off down every direction Bren didn't choose.

>> No.2001049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529035167300.jpg -(188.1 KiB, 818x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192576

>>2001046
>>2001044
069's lagging wasn't missed, but also wasn't commented upon. Instead they went outside, stopping on a deck overlooking the ocean where a figure stood staring off into the distance. Something seemed... off about them though. It was almost like they were spectral, but not quite? Regardless the worker made a deep bow before speaking

Worker: "My Lady, here are the new acquisitions as requested."

The collars compelled you both down to your knees with foreheads on the ground as the figure began to turn, silently considering you both.

>>2001032
The poor thing was new, weak, unsure of what was going on, but that much it could do. There was a stumbling moment as she got to her feet, confusion following and being pushed aside, then followed the given order as it registered a new master.

With the lobby still powered on it was an easy trip out the front door and back into the dimness of the lower reaches, grand theft robot completed. Thanks to your sabotaging no alarms seemed to be going off yet, but the door was sealing up behind you. Getting back in there was probably going to be a real pain, should it even be required.

>> No.2001050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529035312193.jpg -(197.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202552

>>2001043
Oh I'm sure you're a pushy one at heart, but I love it when people underestimate me...
And as that tail coiled up her she soon felt the other girl's own tail coiling around her own body... probing and running across, giving her a odd but pleasurable tingle where it touched.

>> No.2001051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529035741059.jpg -(418.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428220

>>2001047
"Is that right."

He took a moment to appreciate said sexiness using the pretense of finishing his drink.

Well I don't mind at all.

"I'm sorry to hear the circumstances weren't kind, but it looks like you still keep a good spirit in spite of that. As for the hermit, try not to worry about him ,I've been thinking about forcing him out of his cave for some mandatory RnR anyway."

A smirked as he thought about Alexis.

"Not sure if I'd say a bit of a handful, but fun I can attest to."

>> No.2001052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529035845858.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>2001050
"Underestimate? Never~ I always expect the best from my partners, all the way down to the very. last. drop."

She let out a breathy sound as you began touching her more, pink runes on her skin enhancing the already pleasant tingle into a pleasurable buzz. She kept her hands at the small of your back, massaging where your wings met skin and pulling you into her now arched out bosom.

"Go on, prove you aren't just talking big~ I'll have to punish you if you are, even if I bet you'll just enjoy it."

Her tail warped slightly, spade tip opening up to reveal a wet and sticky inside for a moment before rubbing up against your inner thighs and groin to start getting you ready.

>> No.2001053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529036279621.png -(462.5 KiB, 888x1243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473599

>>2001049
Yeah she was out of there like a flash, hopefully the remaining energy would have purged everything, at the least what they'll assume is there was a power surge that sent one of the drones haywire.
Now to catch up with them.
Still she had to get her newest retrieval to cover... for now it'll obeying her but in time who knew might make a useful ally... if no decoy.
At least now I don't need them to interact with others... still this is a pain.

>> No.2001054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529036500271.jpg -(180.1 KiB, 777x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184412

>>2001048
>>2001045
I don't get stomachaches, never... well almost never!
The fox protested...
But I'll remember... but if this place is a spooky trap we just need to find a way to unlock it!
She said suddenly turning all business... or trying too.
Let's go!
And she'll follow Bren as well.
I've never done something like this before!
Exploring the labs just isn't the same.

>> No.2001055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529036852052.png -(295.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302491

>>2001046
>>2001049
>>2001053
069 Raises a brow to the lady, as there was definitely something off about her. She didn't have too much time to contemplate it before feeling the call of the collar. She quickly drops to her knees and puts her forehead to the ground.

What the-- this lady is giving me some weird vibes...

>> No.2001056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529036949144.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 436x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84293

>>2001054
>>2001048
Bren seemed very impressed, not to mention distracted, by your sudden show of shapeshifting, a sharp inhale joined by widening eyes as his words slowly sped up as he got further along in his energetic response.

"There's a million of you now and you got so tiny that was awesome!"

With a giggle and a little effort of will Bren used his ring to make a little platform of green energy to provide more room, and also aesthetics because he was a silly. That done he continued on, eyes scanning the area with a confidence born of several second foresight.

"Ooh, do you think we'll find any treasure?"

>> No.2001057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529037157488.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2001055
>>2001049
>>2001053
Complying with the feeling from the collar, she kowtows before her new owner wordlessly.
What was that...?
She doesn't look up, staying prone and silent.

>> No.2001058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529037888699.jpg -(12.2 KiB, 236x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12470

>>2001054
>>2001056
Well, at least you two are confident...
It's better that they're not scared... panicking will not do us any good now... I just hope they're not too overconfident.

He gulps a bit as Bren mentions treasure.
I sincerely hope not, Bren.
Treasure means treasure guards...

Still, their worries and excitement soon gives way to a troubling realization as every corridor seems to lead to an identical room as the first. Down to the last detail, the rooms are the exact same. It even takes them a bit of thinking and backtracking to realize that the corridors aren't just leading them back to the same room, and indeed every room is a different room, but the identical nature of their placement seems to rob the group of any spacial recognition, and soon they would be forced to mark the rooms as they pass somehow. What further leads to trouble is any attempt at mapping the maze causes Bren to get a headache trying to make sense of it as the rooms don't seem to obey any spacial reasoning as he encounters anomalies like rooms taking up the same space or leading one way but not in reverse. Generally all sorts of non-euclidean madness that ensures any sense of excitement is soon given way to a frustrating sense of eventual doom. This sense is never more apparent than the restless mantis that paces about the magical little platform as he floats along.
Grrrr, this is getting tedious. I've half a mind to have this asshole resurrected just so I could have the pleasure of killing him again...
We need to get out of this maze...

>> No.2001059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529038154538.jpg -(33.3 KiB, 370x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34074

>>2001057
>>2001055
The woman walked a circle around you, the feeling of her gaze clear and piercing. An almost clinical thing.

???: "These features were not in your initial report. You said she was the more talkative of the two as well?"

The sound of the worker bowing again reached you both.

Worker: "Apologies, they were not present until midway through the procedure, and there was an interruption. Based off of the speed and ease of breaking into the systems in place, I can only assume it was an associate of these two whom have been captured. She has provided the most information though, yes."

???: "Noted. You... sow? A fitting name for what you will likely become. Stand up and extend your wings."

Once more the collar called, reacting especially strongly to this woman. As you rose however, it would become clear what was strange here. This was not the woman herself at all, but a projection of some sort! Despite that though, it seemed partially solid regardless, air not passing through it as it would a normal hologram.

>>2001053
Many courses of action remained to you now, but which would you choose? No one was following, and soon you were far from the scene and clearly safe, free to take your time deciding.

>> No.2001061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529039091806.jpg -(211.9 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217008

>>2001058
>>2001056
I think I've heard of something like this, some sort of cube maze that looks the same so you can't tell where the exit is...
The fox looked kind of perplexed.
And I can't sense anything but us... so nothing to follow.
She frowned.
This is hard.

>> No.2001062   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>2001059
For now she's going to try and get to that place, once she keeps that drone under her control and makes sure there's no trackers on it.

>> No.2001064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529039445331.jpg -(167.8 KiB, 600x492) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171796

>>2001052
Oh it gets better the more she works her hands the more magic would surge into those runes, almost like she's drawing the magic out of Alexis's body and into her skin, causing those runes to overcharge!
Then I'll accept your invitation.
As her own powers get to work, her tail joining in as she puts her arms around your own, gladly moving into your embrace as you probed that tail around her crotch.
MMmm I never got to play with someone with runes like this... let's see how they feel with more magic in them.

>> No.2001067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1529039973070.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179929

>>2001051
Yes but that was a long time ago, centuries even.
Annete said with a sigh as she took another drink herself.
Yeah I've done a lot of myself, I've also found a lot to keep me busy and happy, you're looking at a proud mother of 7 or 8 kids...
She said sounding pretty proud of herself.
You might have met my eldest hanging around the grump... she drags him out every once in awhile... and good luck with that.
The mention of Alexis got a smile.
Yeah she's loads of fun.
ANd space here.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff