[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1528162668805.jpg -(86.8 KiB, 750x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88876 No.2000127   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.2000128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528163357392.jpg -(175.5 KiB, 551x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179666

And since it's a new thread here's a new fish... since most of my girls are doing stuff I guess I'll start with Annete since she hasn't done much in awhile, of course that doesn't mean the fox hasn't been busy, between her tower, her newest daughters, and all her other kids the MILFox has been practically all over the place, if it wasn't for her back up forms she'd really be worn out by now... still she was taking a break and going through town perhaps having her girls nearby so she could keep an eye on them.

Really need to go to that summer Festival again, show them all off...
I should invite Broly too... unless he has plans.

There are other floofs as well, Nicole could be having an ice cream cone near the Library the fox SURE she's eating for two now... or at least she hopes.

If you want someone else or to continue something just ask as well, I have boates, friends, and floofs galore.

>> No.2000129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528163748801.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 562x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145768
>Souphee

"Whatever you say mama Sophie~"

Yuuka chuckles again

"Oh well, I'm sure I'm not the only one that's made that connection. Side by side you both do look related."

Looks at her hair and shrugs a bit

"It's probably the blond hair. Which makes it even cuter."

>> No.2000130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528164394743.png -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165052

>>2000129
I just said I wasn't a mother...

I'm pretty sure moms don't normally have ear piercings like mine or play guitar...

Or occasionally throw people out of bakeries.

There's a sheep in town that is quite motherly when she wants to be despite being jailed every now and then.

Anyways, it's just a coincidence that we share similar hair color.

Getting the price of the goods totaled up.

>> No.2000131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528164988208.jpg -(219.7 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225018

>>2000130
"Pfft, yes you are. You should embrace it, if you aren't already. even if you come off as one of those teen mothers that had one too early."

"Given your little delinquent look you have going on~"

Says the flower youkai as she pulls out a small coin-purse

>> No.2000132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528165339649.jpg -(492.3 KiB, 944x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504113

>>2000131
Whatever, this just happens to be the way I dress is all.

Anyways that'll be [whatever amount of currency].

Extending her hand to receive payment.

>> No.2000133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528166011756.jpg -(104.6 KiB, 850x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107138

>>2000132
With a smirk she reaches into her coinpurse and sees that it is...empty! Causing the youkai to frown

"Ayy, I picked the wrong one..."

Sighs

"Well...perhaps this can make up for it. it'll be surprising, I promise~"

With a wink Yuuka will excuse herself for a moment, and exits the bakery!

>> No.2000134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528166334890.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000133
Hey! If you don't come back, I'm charging you double!

And I'm not too fond of your surprises either...

Taking a seat as she waits for Yuuka to return inside.

>> No.2000135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528166517231.png -(503.1 KiB, 1011x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515166

>>2000134
After a minute or three. Yuuka returns with a pointy toothed grin on her face and holding her hands behind her back as she approaches the baker

"Hmmm~♪"

>> No.2000136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528166818757.png -(599.7 KiB, 1200x1340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
614119

>>2000135
...

Getting up from her seat.

What's with that look on your face? What do you have behind your back?

>> No.2000137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528167496675.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 573x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102443

>>2000136
"Your payment of course! So here you are, I just know this will be more than enough."

And then Yuuka will suddenly put something deep inside of Sophie's cleavage!

>> No.2000138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528167779424.jpg -(455.4 KiB, 959x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466281

>>2000137
H-Hey! Don't just go sticking things down peoples' cleavage like that!

Going ahead and removing Yuuka's hands.

Just what the hell did you just put down there?!

Now looking down her cleavage to try to see what the youkai just shoved down there.

>> No.2000139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528168280518.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 1016x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143915

>>2000138
"I did no such thing. I simply gave you your payment as per custom."

Although Sophie sees nothing at first, she will however, feel something squirm in between her boobs. And then...this plant pops out!

http://piclair.com/data/eo6ni.jpg

And gives her a smooch right on the lips. To which Yuuka simply looks on delighted

"Aww, he likes you already~"

>> No.2000140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528168611036.png -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165052

>>2000139
The blond baker is speechless, unsure of how to react to this sudden development. So she'll eventually say the first thing that comes to mind.

Wait, aren't plants supposed to be in pots or something?

And then realizing how stupid she's sounding right now.

Just... Ok, wait... What is this?

>> No.2000141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528168929694.png -(416.9 KiB, 720x558) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426900

>>2000140
"I named him Toothy. He could use a good home, so he can be your son, seeing that you got yourself a daughter already. It'll be fine."

Says Yuuka in a very "as a matter-of-factly" kind of tone

"These usually like being in pipes, big green ones for whatever reason. And yes, yes, I got a pot for you to use here~"

And then places the a pretty red pot with fresh soil on the counter

Toothy: Looks up at Sophie and makes sucking souds as he puts his lips together

"..."

"HAHAHAHAHA~!! I didn't even teach him that."

>> No.2000142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528169512033.png -(889.0 KiB, 1350x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910333

>>2000141
I just told you I'm not a mother!

But then Toothy made those noises with that look.

...

And Sophie would just give Yuuka a look. Clearly blaming her for this.

>> No.2000143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528170207591.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 449x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123946

>>2000142
"Weird that he's doing that with you. First I've seen him do that."

Yuuka meanwhile meets Sophie's LOOK with a shit eating grin while shaking her head, and puts her hands up

"What's with that look? You're going to reject? How heartless...just going to toss him away once I leave aren't you?"

>> No.2000144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528171820539.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000143
What?! No! Just... Do I treat him like a regular plant or something? I'm not exactly sure how taking care of a plant like this works.

And you totally taught him to make those noises and stuff at me.

Not exactly sure how she's going to get the plant out from her cleavage. Trying to figure that out.

>> No.2000145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528172140036.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 269x289) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92092

>>2000144
"He's a plant, he'll need water, and plenty of sunlight. So by a window would be best, they're quite used to being in a single spot so it'll be fine. Oh right, he's quite carnivorous~"

Says Yuuka, looking at toothy while it's still in Sophie's cleavage. And reaches forward and strokes the underside of it's chin with a finger

"A small piece of meat would do, cooked or raw it doesn't matter."

Yuuka then playfully pokes the top of one of Sophie's breasts, her fingertip sinking into her soft flesh

"Oooh~"

>> No.2000146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528172676991.png -(608.8 KiB, 882x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623394

>>2000145
Carnivorous huh?

Does that mean it bites people?

Looking down at the plant between her boobs.

But then Yuuka poked one of her boobs. Sophie swatting at her hand.

Cut that out. And just help me get him into that pot.

>> No.2000147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528173178476.png -(184.4 KiB, 800x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188825

>>2000146
"So mean~ But sure, I'll help you out."

That is when Yuuka will reach her fingers into Sophie's cleavage and gently pulls out Toothy from there, Yuuka also took her time with it, since she's totally feeling her up too

Grinning, she does eventually pull Toothy out and then places him in the pot. And he'll start to shimmy himself into the soil and looks right at home. So he'll start dancing

"Cute~♥"

Yuuka will pet him

"You're going to be happy here. Isn't he Sophie~?"

>> No.2000148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528173430567.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000147
You sure took your time with that.

Just commenting on the time it took for Yuuka to take Toothy out.

... Yeah, he'll be happy here. I just need to find a spot for him upstairs when I'm done down here.

>> No.2000149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528173597338.jpg -(591.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605522

>>2000148
Toothy then looks to Sophie, and stares at her for a moment before he buries it's head into her cleavage!

"Hahahaha~ You're both getting along well already, off to a wonderful start."

>> No.2000150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528173806684.png -(1.9 MiB, 2039x2284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2039493

>>2000149
Hey! Get out from there! You're not going to stay in there!

Carefully trying to remove the plant's head from her cleavage.

>> No.2000151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528174063460.jpg -(74.0 KiB, 499x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75789

>>2000150
Toothy was rather stubborn about it. Even nibbles at Sophie's fingers, similar to a cat would when it gets playful, although he can bite rather hard if Sophie isn't careful

"Ha, this is so amusing~ Need my help again mama Sophie?"

>> No.2000152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528174277160.jpg -(365.2 KiB, 872x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373960

>>2000151
Sophie would much rather prefer having a cat than a carnivorous plant.

Yes I'd like some help, and no, I'm not a mom!

>> No.2000153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528174620780.jpg -(957.0 KiB, 1158x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
979938

>>2000152
It was actually trying to get at one of her boobs. Wanting to suck on one, and as Yuuka reaches in to aid Sophie in getting it's head out of there. Toothy clamps down on Sophie's shirt

"...~"

Grinning again, Yuuka then YANKS Toothy away, resulting in a boob slip! Good thing it's just the three of them

"Oops~"

Yuuka says, looking at the goods

>> No.2000154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528174852020.png -(1.8 MiB, 1532x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1853708

>>2000153
Hey! This isn't funny! Why is it trying to get my boobs?!

Doing her best to get her boobs back in there.

>> No.2000155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528175559158.jpg -(194.4 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199054

>>2000154
"So naughty~ Tsk, tsk, tsk."

Says Yuuka; waving her finger at Toothy although she doesn't really sound or look like she's actually scolding him

"Oh but it was just a harmless accident~"

Chuckles as she pets Toothy's head

"Harmless but a feast for the eyes regardless."

>> No.2000156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528175765555.png -(1.2 MiB, 1542x2296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1304496

>>2000155
Shut it. It's a pain making sure these things are in my shirt comfortably enough.

And it's even more annoying when I have to put them back in after shit like this.

>> No.2000157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528176038291.jpg -(172.0 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176162

>>2000156
Yuuka can relate to such annoyances

"If it's any consolation, I know your pain. And if it's that troublesome then I can always help putting them back into place."

Smirks

"Such soft skin~"

>> No.2000158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528176447902.jpg -(405.4 KiB, 934x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415139

>>2000157
I don't need help putting them back in. I also don't need you telling me how soft my skin is.

Anyways, you got your bread, and you gave me this plant. Was there anything else you needed?

She was still on the clock after all.

>> No.2000159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528176700104.jpg -(233.3 KiB, 750x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238923

>>2000158
"I also wanted to come and simply see you~ I'm sure it'll be fine considering it's a slow day."

"You can afford to goof off a little."

The plant then starts biting near-by things on the counter

>> No.2000160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528177125505.jpg -(422.7 KiB, 703x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432841

>>2000159
... I guess on slow days like this I can mess around a bit.

She says this as she moves various things away from the plant.

>> No.2000161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528177945474.png -(25.0 KiB, 271x257) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25627

>>2000160
He'll try biting Sophie as she moves something away, but then ends up yawing and curls up for a nap

"There we go~ All work and no play will make a mama a dull woman you know."

Smiles

"One kid is out with friends and the other fell asleep. Leaving mama a little more lee-way."

>> No.2000162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528178246691.png -(608.8 KiB, 882x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623394

>>2000161
You're really pushing that idea of me being a mom...

And with that, she'd just stare at the plant.

I guess I could close early and bring him upstairs. And actually find a place to put him.

>> No.2000163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528178457226.jpg -(81.3 KiB, 432x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83265

>>2000162
"This little sea-side town seems to be chock-full of them for some reason."

Yuuka chuckles at that notion

"Anyway, that sounds like a good idea. I'll come along, I'm curious as to how your room is"

>> No.2000164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528179210677.png -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165052

>>2000163
I'll think about it, but I'll have you know right now that I don't normally let people into my room.

Sophie says as she goes to the back to shut off everything. Soon returning to the front to turn the sign around. Time to close early.

Alright, let's get going.

She says as she carefully picks up Toothy's pot.

>> No.2000165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528179530906.jpg -(336.7 KiB, 667x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344762

>>2000164
"Is that right?"

hearing Sophie's "let's get going" meant that she decided to let Yuuka see her room

"I'm flattered~"

Nodding and with Sophie having her son in tow Yuuka nods as she places the bread she "bought" aside on the counter for the time being

"Lead the way."

>> No.2000166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528179965843.png -(1.9 MiB, 2039x2284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2039493

>>2000165
And so they went on upstairs, entering the residence just above the bakery. Immediately Sophie looked around for a place to put the plant.

You'll go right over... here for now.

Setting the plant down gently on a table.

>> No.2000167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528214122446.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

Out in town there was a Virgil out in his Kung Fu gear. It was a rather vigorous lesson with Chun that saw the prince perform many exercises based around his balance. But so far the only center he can find is the big bright red shin marks left on his gut by Chun. Sure being a Zerg makes the lad a little more durable but those kicks still hurt. A lot. He figured he could go have a sit down at J&E's so he could have himself a good place to sit down while someone he knew would poke fun at him for getting roughed up but walking into the bar it was an odd sight to say the least. A little girl was throwing a fit at Hans while Hans held a glass of liquor high above his head.

Jenna: C'mon! I have enough ta go through already!

Hans: I told you I'd give it to you once you had your parent's verbal consent. Snicker.

Jenna: Hans this ain't funny!

Last edited 18/06/05(Tue)11:55.

>> No.2000168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528214707745.png -(81.2 KiB, 461x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83197

>>2000167
A cheerful voice sounded from nearby the shenanigans, Bren grinning at it all from a stool at the bar proper as he raised a hand.

"I think it's funny~"

There was a reason he'd left her small, after all.

"Besides, alcohol is icky."

His words were accompanied by the sage-like nod common from the smol as he sipped from a straw connected to a strawberry shake.

Bren hadn't turned towards you yet, focused on the silliness instead.

>> No.2000169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528216169632.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>2000168
Jenna gave Bren a sour face. She couldn't really be mad at him but him laughing at her expense is definitely worth a sour face.

Jenna: Bren how do I explain....? Alcohol is...

Hans: For adults. Gulp.

There goes the glass Jenna poured for herself.

Jenna: ...

Virgil: Cute wait... Is that...?

Lacking any recollection of his birthday Virgil has a little bit of a tough time recognizing Bren who taught him about runes and the joys of pranking his stoic Not Sister Orenji. To see if it was indeed Bren Virgil figured a test was in order. So Virgil takes a napkin and starts putting a rune on there. And with just a wee bit of mana he'd make a small Dragonfly and have it go over and fly REALLY close to Bren's ears. Maybe even collide with them slightly.

>> No.2000170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528217037587.png -(348.6 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356974

>>2000169
Considering her current form, that only got more giggling from him, though he did offer his shake with a smile.

"This is tastier~ Want some?"

However, he was suddenly distracted by something flying around. At first he just idly brushed a hand towards his ear, thinking it just another bug out and about as it got hotter that had gotten inside when the door opened. He had planned to ignore it in favor of his shake and Jenna, but the persistent hovering around his head had his ears twitching rapidly every time it got close, eventually causing Bren to spring out of his stool with gleaming eyes to assault the offending construct!

>> No.2000171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528218588959.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974

>>2000170
Jenna: Im not really... Bug.

She'd pointed it out before he decided to pounce at it! It flies up in attempt to evade Bren but may find itself on the back of his head in his frenzy. Hans has already spotted Virgil and knows what's going on and just places a small strawberry shake in front of Jenna. Jenna responding in her typical fashion looks at Hans all grumpy like.

>> No.2000172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528219035312.jpg -(42.3 KiB, 567x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43348

>>2000171
In a frantic flurry of blonde hair, waving arms, and maybe a bit of magic to try snagging the creature, Bren was bouncing this way and that in his aim of catching it.

However a glass had gotten spilled during the commotion, and Bren had just slipped and gone sliding past you!

After regaining his bearings and looking around for the bug again, he finally caught sight of Virgil.

"Hey! When did you get here? You should have said hello!"

The smol picked himself up, dusted his clothes off, and padded forward clearly no worse for wear despite what had looked like a nasty tumble.

>> No.2000173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528219789585.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>2000172
Virgil would chuckle as the small dragonfly would land on his finger and dispel into being a napkin again.

I did~

He'd chuckle.

How'd you stay so little Bren?

FUCKING HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBERS

>> No.2000174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528220676831.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>2000173
A brief narrowing of the eyes at the return of his nemesis.

"I hope you know this means war."

Bren tilted his head at you as if he hadn't said anything then. Talk about deja vu...

"Huh? Do you not remember? You asked me this already..."

But he shrugged, repeating the reason anyways.

"Papa sent me ahead after teaching me a whole bunch of stuff!"

Though he also didn't want to grow up, which was a big factor in things even if he didn't realize it.

>> No.2000175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528221754774.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>2000174
He chuckles.

War you say? Well game on I say!

Virgil grins and chuckles at the smol. When he says he's already told him he's a bit confused.

You did...?

He tries to scan his memories and comes up with... A theory.

Was I talking and walking all funny and smelled kinda... What's the word Aunt Mary uses...? 'Rank...?'

He means if he smelled bad.

>> No.2000176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528222436972.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>2000175
"Umm...."

He thought back on the day in question, but things had blended together a bit for the smol...

"I'm not sure, there were lots of weird smells. It was your birthday!"

>> No.2000177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528223429997.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>2000176
Oh.

Virgil shakes his head.

Bren I did a lot of things that day I don't remember.

Jenna turns around and snaps at Virgil.

Jenna: That's cause ya drive ya like a friggin' maniac! I wanna slap tha son of a gun who gave ya that friggin' car! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I HAD TA EXPLAIN TA THA FLIPPIN' AUTHORITIES THAT IT WASN'T MY CAR THAT HAD SOMETHIN' TA DO WITH SOME FRACKIN' SPACE SHIP THAT YA STOLE!

Jenna's huffing and puffing and flailing her arms about she was about to pounce on him until Hans picked her up and patted her head.

Hans: There, there. He's just a lad.

Jenna: Hans...

Hans: You two enjoy yourselves I think our grumpy comptanion needs a story and a nap.

Jenna: DARN IT HANS I THOUGHT I COULD COUNT YOU!

Hans: It's just too hard to resist...

O'Grady: I'll be sure to have some chicken nuggets for ye ready after yer nap!

Jenna: ... Ya bettah make 'em spicy!

And so Jenna was given a prompt story time.

Virgil: ...

>> No.2000178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528224115048.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>2000177
"..."

". . ."

". . ."

Bren decided it was best to ignore those shenanigans and return the memories of a terrifying drive back to the depths of suppression where they belonged.

"So you don't remember your birthday? What happened?"

A blink as he realized the silliness of the question, but decided to wait and see what the answer was anyways.

>> No.2000179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528239146465.png -(43.1 KiB, 240x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44175

>>2000166

The plant will still be asleep as he's set down, looking all curled up and stuff. (That's how they slept in Mario64 at least)

Meanwhile Yuuka will be looking at things in Sophie's room curiously. Like her bed, checking how big it is, but then she saw Sophie's guitar, and that caught her attention

"I didn't know you played guitar~"

>> No.2000180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528239846092.png -(45.3 KiB, 462x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46400

>>2000178
Virgil reaches into a portal and pulls out some kind of tablet. He taps the screen and out pops a hologram of the ship SR-2 Normandy. The tablet is something leftover from the study on the ship Monarch made him do.

Well I don't remember much aside from getting thrown into absurd amounts of alcohol. But from what I learned I was driving around in that car and I roped my friends into the ordeal. I also wound up turning my pet Vulpix into a person and now she won't stop being mad.

>> No.2000181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528239900418.jpg -(466.3 KiB, 757x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477538

>>2000179
Her bed is just big enough for herself, more space to put her other things. Like that guitar Yuuka saw.

Yeah, I play guitar. It's just a hobby though. SeeU likes it when I play though. I also have an electric one and an amp in my closet. But I haven't played that one in a long time.

Looking around her room, moving things around a bit. Her room looks relatively plain

Hmmmm... Maybe I could just keep him in the living room...

>> No.2000182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528240167551.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 850x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185418

>>2000181
"I also play, well I used too. I think I still have that old acoustic guitar somewhere..."

Yuuka does a half-shrug

"He'll be fine anywhere in your house as long as he gets plenty of sunshine. Hmm, though they do also seem to like cold and dark places. Such fascinating plants~"

"Some can grow as big as houses~"

If the giant piranha pants from Yoshi's Story are anything to go by

>> No.2000183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528240432000.png -(85.5 KiB, 471x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87553

>>2000180
Bren examined that for a moment, but was more caught up on what you'd said.

"Thrown? Into?"

That sounded gross, and he stuck his tongue out to emphasize this.

"Bleugh..."

At least now I know why he smelled so bad...

And lastly a few owlish blinks. He'd accidentally a hybrid? Bren had heard of this happening where Team Rocket came from, and even met a few (like Ava!), but had never actually seen someone get turned into one.

"That sounds kinda neat, but mad fire types isn't good..."

Too expensive.

"Have you tried brushing her and giving her tasty meats? Ooh what about a hug? Sometimes it's just a hug."

nod nod.

>> No.2000184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528240636355.jpg -(469.8 KiB, 793x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481061

>>2000182
Well, I'll probably have to ask you to take him back if he gets that big. My home is already small enough as it is.

But he's still a plant... So it still makes sense to me to let him have sunlight...

>> No.2000185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528241239605.jpg -(127.7 KiB, 850x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130758

>>2000184
"The environment here isn't suited to have them grow to such a size. If anything he'll grow just a little bigger than he is now."

"Haha, at least this one isn't the kind that can breathe balls of fire."

>> No.2000186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528241263262.jpg -(604.5 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618970
>>Big things come in small packages

The scraps and pieces of Musashi's outfit end up flashing away in small bursts of blue fire as Shuten discards them
Meanwhile, the swordswoman herself twists and moans drunkenly beneath the Oni, while she slowly entwines her legs with one of Shuten's and begins to grinding herself against the smaller girl's thigh

Last edited 18/06/05(Tue)19:27.

>> No.2000187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528241890617.jpg -(146.8 KiB, 1092x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150312

>>2000186
"Ha~ Such an eager one, Ritsuka did a very fine job with you, sow."

Shuten licks her lips, watching and feeling Musashi grind against her thigh, the affects of the booze along with Shuten's own unique powers only increase Musashi's buzz, drowning more and more into a very drunken bliss

And at this point; Shuten positions herself properly, her hot and already moist pussy and hard little clit pressing into Musashi's, resulting in a pussy kiss, how cute

"Hmmm~"

Soon the small oni will start to move, grinding against the woman

>> No.2000188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528241916235.jpg -(436.8 KiB, 845x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447317

>>2000185
Jeez... These plants sure are something then...

Thinking longer about it.

But I guess I might as well keep him in the living room the longer I think about it. Plants like being around people or something like that yeah?

>> No.2000189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528242082670.jpg -(234.4 KiB, 700x777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239993

>>2000188
"These tend to be more social than regular plants, so it'll work out I'm sure. And plants also like music, so I'm sure he'll appreciate a guitar solo or two."

Chuckles

>> No.2000190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528242555114.jpg -(974.5 KiB, 990x1230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
997851

>>2000187
Alas, poor Musashi is hardly in a state to say anything in response, beyond a very tipsy giggle as she continues to hump against Shuten's thigh
And she hardly protests when the little Oni decides to shift her posture, especially when she feels the other girl's wet and dripping sex pressing against her own
Musashi murmuring contently with a hot and flushed face as she moves to wrap her arms around Shuten, pressing the Oni's little body firmly against her curvy and busty form as she shifts and moves her hips as well
The two girl's pussies rubbing against each other as Musashi plants Shuten's face firmly against her ample bosom

>> No.2000191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528242962430.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000189
Hmmmmm... I guess back out to the living room then. We're done in here.

And so Sophie would begin leaving her room to head back to the living room and deal with the piranha plant.

>> No.2000192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528243433206.jpg -(142.8 KiB, 850x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146183

>>2000190
Already the the kindergartner looking oni is getting into things nice and heatedly. Small pants escape her as the delightful feeling stemming from her sex to all across her body

"Mmm~"

Shuten will help herself to Musashi's breasts, licking and biting them as if they were her property to do with what she pleased

Of course, the wasn't done there. Soon the grinding got rougher and faster. Coupled with some feverish breasts sucking

>> No.2000193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528243581457.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>2000183
It was like a water slide or something. It was weird.

He blinks a few times at his input.

A hug? Is it really that easy? I mean I've tried a lot of things but she just keeps hitting me.

>> No.2000194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528243996814.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>2000193
"That does sound weird..."

Why would you ruin something perfectly enjoyable like a water slide with something icky like that? Bren would likely never know.

"Well, yeah! I think at least. What other stuff have you tried?"

Hugs always made him feel better though, so if he hadn't tried that yet it seemed a good choice in his mind.

>> No.2000195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528244164343.png -(732.5 KiB, 800x1042) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
750060

>>2000192
As a large and busty woman, Mushasi might as well be Shuten's property
The wolves might have a slightly different hierarchy than Aurora, but larger women being subservient towards small girls is still a thing...No doubt helped along by Marie
As such Musashi is only turned on further by the rough and dominate way Shuten is treating her, moans and cries being heard from her as she gives up on putting in any effort herself and just lays there with her arms around the Oni as the horned girl violates her
And it won't be long until she finally reaches climax, an especially loud cry of pleasure coming from Musashi as her toes curl and her body tenses
Before she finally relaxes, chest heaving with deep and heated breathes as she stares up at the ceiling with a hazy and distant look in her vividly colored eyes

Last edited 18/06/05(Tue)20:16.

>> No.2000196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528244253300.jpg -(350.0 KiB, 750x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358377

>>2000191
"That was a nice little tour~"

Yuuka follows her, and will give Sophie's butt a quick smack as she began to leave

"You should get a bigger bed you know, it'll be hard doing anything with you on it."

>> No.2000197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528244601283.png -(429.7 KiB, 608x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439990

>>1999940
I think training would only get him so far, but you're welcome to.
He's really curious, so he might walk right into a trap and not know it because of how he's unprepared for this world.

>> No.2000198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528245063050.jpg -(492.3 KiB, 944x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504113

>>2000196
Hey! Keep your hands to yourself!

Sophie says to her youkai companion.

And I don't need a bigger bed if I'm going to be the only one in it.

Although Sophie will be proven wrong soon enough.

>> No.2000199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528245081829.png -(2.7 MiB, 1158x1638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2846463

>>2000195
Despite Musashi climaxing. Shuten doesn't let up on the grinding. Her eyes rolling back every now and then, her head tilted back as her breathing becomes more and more fueled by pleasure

Not caring if Musashi is there mentally. The oni will simply continue using her body like some sex toy for her pleasure. The more she goes in the harder she bites and sucks on Musashi's mounds and nipples, leaving them with red bite marks all over and swollen

Until finally, Shuten let's out a triumphant cry of pleasure as she starts to cum. And their combined cries will soon start to attract Shuten's sons

>> No.2000200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528245203345.jpg -(47.2 KiB, 704x476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48367

>>2000197
"Hmm."

I think I'm starting to understand,

"Well if that's the issue then we should just him more about how this place works. Worst case we go in a field trip next time we need groceries. If he's educated and trained then he should be able to handle himself."

>> No.2000201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528245457620.png -(2.5 MiB, 1596x2243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2580015

>>2000199
Indeed, at this point Musashi is simply staring up at the ceiling, her body shaking and bouncing with each violent movement Shuten makes
The occasional dumb giggle being heard from her, but otherwise the swordswoman is completely out of it
Climaxing several more times as the Oni continues to play with her sexy and mature body, and of course she fails to realize that OTHERS have entered the hut

>> No.2000202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528246147936.jpg -(464.6 KiB, 600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475752

>>2000198
"Aww, you're so mean to me Sophie, and all I do is be affectionate with you~"

Says the youkai, chuckling at Sophie's reaction

"So feisty~ I think I'll surprise her tomorrow~"

>> No.2000203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528246585004.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000202
Yeah yeah, whatever. Let me just decide on a place for Toothy.

And the baker is none the wiser of Yuuka's plans for the next day.

>> No.2000204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528246611017.jpg -(593.5 KiB, 994x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607747

>>2000200
Maybe, but his curiosity tends to make him ignore the dangers of a situation.
It can be that bad, and of course 2B is very protective of her 9S

>> No.2000205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528247205100.png -(386.9 KiB, 360x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396184

>>2000204
"A common trait in a man."

He nearly finished his food and paused to look at 2b, a smirk his on face.

Yep, no doubt about it.

"You know, if your that worried you could tell him how you feel and see if that changes anything."

>> No.2000206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528247470234.png -(3.7 MiB, 2316x2804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3843687

>>2000201
Shuten however, does realize and looks up at her sons. Completely surrounding the both of them with large, thick, and throbbing erections

"Aaah~ She's good and ready for you now, we both are♥"

Says Shuten, licking her lips at the mere sight of her boys' leaking erections. And then they start getting closer...soon starting to heavily molest, lick and kiss both women. Now at the mercy of the large and muscular oni lycans. Having their faces pulled and pressed against their cocks and testicles as their chests and holes are simply played with before massive erections are slamming into their holes, resulting in greatly sized and distorted bellies

>> No.2000207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528247768734.jpg -(961.8 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
984928

>>2000203
Sophie's reaction to what is in store is something the flower power youkai is looking forward too. She smirks devilishly as she looks around the living room once they arrive. Looking for a good spot for him

"Hmmmm~ Ah, this will do nicely."

Should she have small table near a window, Yuuka will point at it

>> No.2000208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528247870472.jpg -(85.7 KiB, 850x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87764

>>2000205
I have, a few times now...

>> No.2000209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528248361125.png -(889.0 KiB, 1350x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910333

>>2000207
Yeah, that looks like a good spot.

Clearing away whatever might be on it, especially things that Toothy might try to mess with.

I'll just find better places for that stuff later.

And with that, she'd gently pick up the potted plant and set it back down by the window.

There.

>> No.2000210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528248398832.jpg -(899.2 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920766

>>2000206
Musashi begins to stir a little as the big and burly hybrids close in, mostly likely because she's sensing their potent energy
But her actions are purely instinctive in nature as her conscious mind is still completely out of, numbly reacting to the Oni/Wolves as she tries to kiss them back and fondle their big bulging erections
...And then it came time for the vicious gangbang to happen
Musashi's body little more than a ragdoll as she is bounced up and down on the huge hybrid cocks, her body positively glowing from all of the energy she is taking in
...Yeah, she literally IS glowing with a faint aura of ghostly blue fire
Although she manages to retain her human form even as she gets passed from hybrid to hybrid, her form becoming heavy and bloated from semen

>> No.2000211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528248537917.jpg -(87.0 KiB, 800x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89120

>>2000208
That caused Jack to raise an eyebrow.

"Is that right? Clearly I need to have a talk with him. Hey, where is he anyway?"

>> No.2000212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528249055131.jpg -(139.7 KiB, 850x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143080

>>2000209
"Look at how cute he is~ Almost as cute as you Sophie."

Yuuka will go ahead and hug Sophie from behind

"Hmmm~"

Though she does expect Sophie to react in some way

>> No.2000213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528249276383.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000212
I thought I told you to keep your hands to yourself!

Reaching down and trying to get Yuuka off her.

I don't even know when Nono and SeeU are coming back! And I don't need any misunderstandings to explain!

>> No.2000214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528249429129.jpg -(161.0 KiB, 701x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164826

>>2000213
Before she tries Yuuka will let go of her willing while putting her hands up and a shit eating grin. Always messing with a baker in some way

"So if it wasn't for them possibly coming back any minute you tune might've been different~?"

>> No.2000215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528249711736.png -(1.9 MiB, 1768x2565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1977533

>>2000214
No, I'd still be trying to get you off of me!

Them coming home while you're messing with me would just make things more complicated.

>> No.2000216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528249821076.jpg -(120.3 KiB, 609x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123147

>>2000210
Indeed, as Shuten herself starts glowing in that same blue glow as her sons ravage them both with stopping and only getting rougher in their treatment of the two

There will be no rest for the next several hours, and not just from the hybrids...but the other wolves, the larger giga wolves...will also get involved

Passed around, both getting drunk and stupid from pure cum and pleasure. And if that wasn't enough, both will definitely come out of this pregnant, which is good, meaning more wolves for the wolf throne

And I feel like we can fade to that for now, she can meet with Marie and Ibaraki respectively sometime later

>> No.2000217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528249948707.jpg -(574.5 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588244

>>2000215
"I see~ Don't want them seeing mommy being naughty, I understand. Perhaps they'll be more understanding once I become the daddy!"

Chuckles

>> No.2000218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528250121012.jpg -(99.3 KiB, 986x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101727

>>2000216
And Musashi will be more than happy to do what she can to add to the pack's growing numbers
...Some of the resulting children even inheriting her Mystic Eyes, allowing them to warp probability to hit any target no matter the odds!
Of course that is just her own way of applying such an ability, so who knows what other applications her wolfy children may come up with...

>> No.2000219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528250373218.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000217
I'm not anybody's mom! And you're not a dad either!

And stop calling me a mom!

>> No.2000220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528250859016.jpg -(228.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234346

>>2000219
"Does that mean you want to be the dad instead? Oh my Sophie...I'm not used to being the bottom you know..."

She decides to mess with Sophie some more and feigns being all bashful now

>> No.2000221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528251043014.png -(100.0 KiB, 540x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102385
>>I Am Weasel

Honestly? This is my first time in Aurora...I first showed up in the coastal town known as Aberdeen and spent most of my time living there, so...
The little Ghost Trainer explains with a rueful sort of shrug and a smile
But she then perks up again when Amanda suggests showing her around, to which she nods vigorously and says
And sure, I'd love that! Buuuuut only if she comes along as well!
Acerola gesturing at Misray as she says that with a sly sort of smile
Seems she's already taken a liking to the Ghost Girl

>> No.2000222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528251083255.png -(1.9 MiB, 2039x2284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2039493

>>2000220
Hey! No saying anything like that either! That'll cause a bigger misunderstanding!

But then...

Nono: What will cause a misunderstanding?

The two smols got home.

>> No.2000223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528251195146.jpg -(216.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221835

>>2000211
He's still here somewhere, otherwise I would be keeping an eye on him on the surface.

>> No.2000224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528251565160.jpg -(179.6 KiB, 850x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183866

>>2000222
SeeU: "Yeah what will? Tell us, tell us!"

Asked a floofy idol, smiling innocently at them

"Oh look at that, it's the kids~"

Says Yuuka, looking at the two blond smols with a pleasant smile

"Just the roles we're going to have now that we're such a big happy family~"

SeeU: "Roles? Oh so you're gonna be our big sis too?"

"Not exactly, isn't that right Sophie~?"

"Ha~! What timing."

>> No.2000225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528251719117.jpg -(10.5 KiB, 225x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10740

>>2000223
That earned her a light chuckle, after finishing eating his breakfast he tossed the dishes in the dishwasher and leaned against the kitchen counter to finish his morning beer.

"Well that's good at least. So what was your plan for today? Please tell me it doesn't involve doting on Nines all day."

>> No.2000226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528251973021.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499594

>>2000105
>>2000221
The blushing naked ghost girl.
Ah Aberdeen, I've visited it a few times myself it's a lovely town...
Amanda said with a smile before nodding and glancing at Misray with her suggestion.
Sure sure, come along Misray.
The ghost started to summon her robes but Amanda just giggled.
Stay like that, I think she likes it...
Maybe she can possess her.
That'll be interesting.
But come this way... I have lots to show you, I'm always happy to greet another from a pokeworld.

>> No.2000227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528252104420.jpg -(39.5 KiB, 666x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40403

>>2000225
She'd blush at the sudden mention of that, and the word "Nines"
N-no! M-maybe...
Of course he's been around them long enough to know some of their habits by now

>> No.2000228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528252161355.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

Today finds Ayako heading into a certain part of the tamed woods near Aurora, gently tugging on a collar that is fitted around her neck as she walks and thinks
...That household is getting a really weird feeling to it lately. Almost like something big is going to happen sometime soon.
As she soon sighs and shakes her head, an almost determined look to her as she walks on

>> No.2000229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528252407681.jpg -(38.8 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39743

>>2000226
Mm! I've met a few others who also live in Aberdeen, but from what I've heard most people from our world have settled down here in Aurora.
Acerola comments regarding Pokeworld people, then with a giggle she says
I won't lie, it's a pretty nice look for her.
The shorty even giving Misray a saucy wink with those words!
It's hard to tell if she's simply teasing the poor Ghost or if she honestly means it
...Probably a little of both with how she is now

Last edited 18/06/05(Tue)22:33.

>> No.2000230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528252726844.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 650x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281747

>>2000228
And guess who decided to come along with her? None other than Bastet, who looks and sniffs around curiously, since she prefers to not leave the mansion grounds often but does like accompanying Reen and Ayako sometimes. So here she is

"Hmph, Ayako, you look too distracted! Pay more attention to me instead."

>> No.2000231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528252855680.jpg -(365.2 KiB, 872x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373960

>>2000224
She's just messing around, don't mind her.

Nono: But Sophie...

Look, it's nothing, Yuuka is just up to her shenanigans again.

Nono: Mmmmmmm...

Nono isn't looking quite convinced, she was always wary of Yuuka after all.

Nono: What's that right there?

Pointing to Toothy.

That? That's just the payment Yuuka gave me for some bread earlier, she didn't have cash so she gave me this plant instead.

>> No.2000232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528252869941.jpg -(58.5 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59942

>>2000227
Her adorable reaction got a light chuckle from Jack, who then finished his beer and tossed it in the recycling.

"While I'm sure that's fun and all, why don't you go planet side with me for a bit instead. It'll do you some good to walk about in the open, and who knows maybe you can get Nines to dote after you for once."

>> No.2000233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528253177497.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>2000230
...!
The little brown kitty's voice snaps Ayako out of her inner thoughts, and with a weary sort of sigh she says
Sorry, sorry. I'll try to avoid letting my thoughts distract me so much.
And with that she will stop to bend over and give Bastet some head pats and ear rubs!

>> No.2000234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528253590503.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100514

>>2000232
Oh stop it...
She'd pout, finishing her food
But fine, I'll come.

>> No.2000235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528253739399.png -(266.0 KiB, 698x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272401

>>2000229
And the blushing ghost just winked back after a moment, it's clear she's kind of attrached to the girl.
Heh... Don't give Misray ideas, she found out she can possess people recently and she's been having fun with that.
The ghost just blushed even harder as the weasel laughed.
And yes most of the pokeworld people live around here, it helps that the guild in town can import pokemon from their pokeworld.. don't ask how I don't really know how they do it.

>> No.2000236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528254188301.jpg -(155.3 KiB, 511x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158993

>>2000231
Meanwhile Yuuka's smiling like everything's just dandy. She even flashes her teeth at Nono with a grin

"Hmhm~ We'll all be seeing more of each other. I'm so looking forward to spending time with you all."

Yuuka is well aware Nono is wary of her. But she likes giving the skittish one more reason to be wary because it is fun to mes with her like that

SeeU: "Really? That's great, big sis Sophie is amazing, she should have plenty of more friends."

SeeU nods, having no idea about anything

But then Toothy was brought up and so SeeU looks over at him. She blinks a few times

SeeU: "Wait a minute...is it...sleeping? Is that a mouth?"

>> No.2000237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528254504571.jpg -(58.5 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59942

>>2000234
Ah, who'd of though teasing androids from others planes would be just as fun as home.

He seemed pleased with himself.

"Awesome. I was planning on visiting the guild to see about earning some cash. So I hope your up for hunting monsters. I'll meet you at the jump pad when your ready."

To the warp room!

>> No.2000238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528254675514.jpg -(392.0 KiB, 850x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401367

>>2000237
After a bit of time dressing up and getting equipped, she would get to the warp room with her combat gear fully ready

>> No.2000239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528254701477.png -(452.3 KiB, 827x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
463158

>>2000233
And with the cute Ayako giving Bastet plenty of TLC again, she looks content. The small bronze-skinned cat will smile and nuzzle unto her hands as she gets pet, purring as she does so. She'll even take hold of her wrists with her little hands

"Hehe, that's more like it~ I'm the only distraction you need..."

>> No.2000240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528254707804.jpg -(333.9 KiB, 1378x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341924

>>2000235
Booo...Well she better not try to pull that on me! Because that would be awfully rude!
Is Acerola's response to the whole possession deal, the girl giving an exaggerated look of disgust and even sticking her tongue out
Then becoming more serious she frowns thoughtfully when Amanda mentions the Guild
Mm, I've heard about them as well. Along with some troubling rumors about their sponsors...
Because lel Team Rocket

>> No.2000241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528255283763.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>2000239
Ayako can't help but smile as she pets the affectionate little kitty
Despite the less than...
...Consensual nature of their first meeting, she's grown to become fond of Bastet
And who wouldn't with how sweet and adorable she can be?
I'll admit, there's some merit to what you're saying.
It is easy to forget about the other shit in her life when she's with Bastet

>> No.2000242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528255338533.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

>>2000240
Oh she won't, besides I think you're cute enough as you are, no need to add a witch hat and shapely body for that.
Amanda said much to the shocked look from the naked ghost as she began leading her down the spooky hallway... the light of the litwicks turning everything blue.
Yes their criminals, but I worked with them before in the past... Though some of them are quite evil...
Then again what is good in this universe of rape and corruption!
But they give pokemon out fairly cheaply and they helped make these gyms possible...
Ironic that they pulled Rainbow Rocket's multiverse conquest plan off first.

>> No.2000243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528255636830.jpg -(422.7 KiB, 703x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
432841

>>2000236
And Nono would just hide behind SeeU and her floof when Yuuka grinned at her like that.

Yeah, it's a plant that has teeth and stuff. It'll be hanging out right here in the living room. Just think of it as another thing that's in this crazy world we're in.

>> No.2000244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528255898561.jpg -(315.5 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323086

>>2000241
>>2000241
"Good, because you also looked troubled. And I don't like seeing my subjects upset. Not when they should be at their happiest when they're with me."

Bastet's tail will sway happily as the petting's continue. And saying that was also sort of her own little way of saying she doesn't like seeing Ayako distraught in any way, even if her very spoiled nature juts out more

>> No.2000245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528256348946.png -(150.1 KiB, 326x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153684

>>2000238
She'd find Jack imputing coordinates at the control console. He glanced up form the console for a moment and smirked before returning to his work.

"Hell ya, ready for anything. Hop on a pad, I'm almost done with the timer. To keep this place off radar I gotta put us down outside any towns, but it won't be a long walk from the looks of it."

The room began to light up as the six warp pads arranged in a star at the center of the room hummed to life. With everything set up, Jack initiated the timer for the jump sequence. After a quick look out the window down to the planet he got on one of the pads.

>> No.2000246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528256417899.png -(1.4 MiB, 1508x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1512959

>>2000242
Hm, I see...
Acerola says when Amanda gives her that info on the local Team Rocket group, frowning thoughtfully before with a shrug she decides
Oh well, it's not like Team Rocket was the WORST criminal group out there or anything.
...Why, compared to some of the others they were pretty tame.

>> No.2000247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528256638209.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100514

>>2000245

2B/2E would nod and then walk to the pad getting into position as well

>> No.2000248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528256747764.jpg -(540.4 KiB, 1080x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553328

>>2000243
"I told him Nono tastes good, so he's expecting a little nibble~"

Says Yuuka, walking over and leans over Nono a little

SeeU; "Whaaa, nope! As an idol she needs to stay in one piece Yuuka!"

Huffs a floofy idol, wagging her finger at Yuuka

"Ah...well then you can take her place. You look tasty too~"

SeeU: Blink, blink "Huh? Aiyeee...no way..."

>> No.2000249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528257123760.jpg -(617.7 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632483

>>2000244
Thankfully, Ayako is a fairly sharp girl, so she catches on to the true meaning behind the little kitty's words as she smiles and says
Thanks, Mistress. It really means a lot to hear that from you.
All in all, Ayako considers herself lucky to have ended up with someone like Bastet "claiming" her
She has some idea of the really fucked up shit that goes on in Aurora, so Bastet is a really nice Master in comparison to the others out there

>> No.2000250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528257318919.png -(386.9 KiB, 360x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396184

>>2000247
"Hold on to your liver."

The intensity of the humming increased as the timer counted down, magical energy filled the air as the timer quickly reached zero. It discharged all at once activating the jump with a brilliant flash of azure light. Within seconds the pair had reached their destination, a quiet clearing of woods near Aurora.

Ten fingers, ten toes.

"All good 2b?"

Last edited 18/06/05(Tue)23:55.

>> No.2000251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528257391570.jpg -(135.8 KiB, 830x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139039

>>2000246
Yeah they're mostly just greedy, but in my world they got me out of my tower and out to see the world so that wasn't so bad.
Though it was their fault she got possessed the first time.
I don't know about your pokemon world but we had some really bad teams in ours at times... I'm glad they're not here.
And she lead her to the fighting throne room.
And this is where I hold my pokemon battles, well when I have them... I don't fight as much as the other gym leaders... which is fine with me, more fun to play in that case!
She said suddenly wrapping one arm around the smaller girl.

If a challenger wants to reach me they'll need to avoid my girls... I have lots of mikos... and pets...
And pets who are mikos.

>> No.2000252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528257505229.jpg -(73.1 KiB, 850x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74875

>>2000250
Yes, I'm alright.
She'd nod, nothing out of place as far as she knows, or her system and pod would alert her to it

>> No.2000253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528257559124.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000248
Hey! No messing with them, Yuuka!

And then Mama Sophie is there to yell at Yuuka for messing with the kids.

>> No.2000254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528257678186.jpg -(197.7 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202418

>>2000249
"Of course~ My words are lands of milk and honey. For I am kind~"

Soon the cat loli will start clawing at Ayako, and her face beams triumphantly. And in a very cat like manner...she starts nuzzling and rubbing her cheek against Ayako's chest and face

"Aaah...this is...so nice...I like this...and this forest. It's nice and quiet..."

>> No.2000255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528258087246.png -(850.2 KiB, 954x1167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
870562

>>2000251
Mm, Alola is pretty isolated from the rest of the world, but we still hear news about how certain groups wanted to take over the world. Or even destroy it.
....Buuuuuut they also get stopped by someone, so it all works out in the end!
Acerola explains with a bright and cheerful smile, and then she found herself being hugged by the lightning weasel
Hehe~ So you must be one of the more challenging Gyms, right? Or at least it sounds that way to me.

>> No.2000256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528258182072.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 848x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87271

>>2000252
"Good, last thing we need is a telefrag."

With both of them okay, they didn't waste time heading to the city.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something. Now I know I asked Popola already, and I kinda figured everyone else might give the same answer, but I wanted to ask anyway. Since you've come this plane, do you have any plans on what you want to do? And I don't mean keeping Nines outta trouble."

>> No.2000257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528258292705.jpg -(100.0 KiB, 573x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102443

>>2000253
Now Sophie has two blond smols hiding behind her

"Oh no, she's scolding me again...~"

"But they really do look tasty~ Thankfully for them...I'm just interested in Sophie in that way~"

"Fine, fine~"

Toothy then smacks his lips in his sleep, revealing his rows of shark like teeth, much like Yuuka's actually

SeeU: "Wow check out those teeth...it's like...the ones that eat flies and stuff."

SeeU is both wary and fascinated by toothy

>> No.2000258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528258475509.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>2000254
Nodding, Ayako keeps petting Bastet, encouraged by her clawing and nuzzling
Yeah, the forests around here have more or less been cleared of hostile and "feral" Monster. Making it ideal for taking walks or picnics.
It's easier to do so after all when there isn't a risk of being ambushed and raped.
...W-Well, by beasts at least...
Ayako's face becoming flushed with embarrassment with those last few words, since that is precisely what happened when she and the brown kitty first met

>> No.2000259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528258707630.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58171

>>2000255
I actually had to help save my pokeworld once, these strange people lead by a "Princess Sara" were trying to conquer the region with a bunch of weird creatures and I think elves... they had this weird castle hidden in a portal under a mountain and everything, magic, bizarre pokemon, and.
She grumbled.
Cheap shots using guns.
She grumbled there and seemed to wince as she reached for her middle, clearly a bad memory.
And yeah my gym is one of the last ones people challenge, so I don't get many challengers, in fact none have reached me yet...

>> No.2000260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528258734567.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145796

>>2000258
"Ugh, that doesn't sound fun at all! I don't want interruptions. So I order you to keep your senses sharp just in case. Otherwise I'll punish you Ayako, the torture of 1,000 feathers!"

Which is basically just tickle torture

>> No.2000261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528259061242.jpg -(216.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221835

>>2000256
I'm not sure on what I want to do.
My whole life has been nothing but battle, so I'm fine with just keeping him out of trouble.
I'd like some peace for once instead of just fighting all the time if I had the choice.

>> No.2000262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528259071402.png -(277.2 KiB, 688x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283833

>>2000259
....
Acerola blinks slowly when Amanda talks about some of her own experiences, before she suddenly goes
Seriously?! That sounds even weirder than some of the stuff I was caught up in!
I mean, elves? In a Pokeworld? That's just crazy

>> No.2000263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528259211889.png -(599.7 KiB, 1200x1340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
614119

>>2000257
According to Yuuka, they can bite and it already nibbled at my fingers a bit earlier. So just be careful around it you two.

Nono: O-ok...

Anyways, shouldn't you be going back home SeeU? Or were you going to stay over again?

>> No.2000264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528259351955.png -(266.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272441

>>2000260
Ayako can't help but let out a chuckle, as she gives Bastet a quick hair ruffle and starts to stand up straight as she says
Don't worry, Mistress. I'll do my best to keep you safe, no matter what.
Even flashing a quick thumbs up with those words

>> No.2000265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528259997823.jpg -(172.7 KiB, 1074x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176849

>>2000262
Yeah the gods in our pokeworld were extra lazy so sometimes it felt more like people who didn't belong... You know there was an Arceus here once but it was kind of weird...
She shrugged.
Well it doesn't really matter, now that I'm a monster I can't get sent back there... and seeing all I have I don't want to go back.
She grinned.
It'd me losing all these cute girls and guys to play with...
SHe'd nuzzle her a little more, adding some of her lewd lightning in.

>> No.2000266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528260369974.jpg -(248.3 KiB, 500x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254250

>>2000263
SeeU: "I will...and nah, not today. But soon for sure! And I'm not worried, I know Yuuka likes joking...hehe."

S: "...I think she was joking."

She smiles and gives Nono and Sophie a gentle side-hug before waving at Yuuka

S: "I'll see you all tomorrow, later~!"

And with that; SeeU went on her way

"Bye-bye~ And it is getting to around that time...So I think I'll take my leave for today as well. I'll come by in a couple of days to visit everyone~"

Says Yuuka, lying through her teeth

>> No.2000267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528260379655.jpg -(51.6 KiB, 690x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52875

>>2000265
And then Acerola, due to her cybernetic heart implant, suffered a fatal heart attack and died
...Wait no, ignore that
Whatever else the little Ghost Trainer would have said is cut off as she gets nuzzled and lightly shocked, the girl letting out a yelp as she goes
H-Hey, be careful with the lightning! I don't want to spend hours fixing my hair after all!

>> No.2000268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528260501597.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 500x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56680

>>2000264
>>2000264
"Wonderful~ Mm, now then, let's continue our walk. Maybe we'll find some good spots for a prank~"

Still the mischievous little cat

"If we do then perhaps I'll reward you with something."

>> No.2000269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528260871727.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>2000267
Then Amanda raised her as a zombie Loli and ordered her to feast on the unworthy... no scratch that... Amanda would lightening it up but it'd likely leave the poor ghost trainer with a bit of a lewd charge with no where to go.
Sorry I can't help it sometimes, least it doesn't hurt... Mmmm I guess I can let you visit the employee area... we're doing a lot of renovating...
Such as the new Mana baths, which thinking of that Misray seemed to mutter.
Finally I can get back to that...

>> No.2000270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528260876675.jpg -(469.8 KiB, 793x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
481061

>>2000266
See ya.

Nono: Bye, SeeU...

Of course Nono would retreat behind Sophie when SeeU left.

And yeah, I guess I'll see you in a couple days or something.

And meanwhile Nono continues to hide behind the baker.

>> No.2000271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528260950230.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>2000268
A prank, huh...
Ayako repeats as she frowns in thought, but she soon gets an idea as she suggests
You know, there's a small pond nearby. Maybe we could do something to the waters. You know, for if someone stops by to go for a swim.

>> No.2000272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528261235306.png -(1.0 MiB, 1280x1530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1086528

>>2000269
Hm...Yeah, lets go with that!
Acerola voices her agreement with a perky nod and a smile
I would love to see what sort of neat things you're adding to the place!

>> No.2000273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528261247828.png -(184.4 KiB, 800x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188825

>>2000270
"Mhm, so be the best mom you can be Sophie~ Remember to give Toothy some meat every now and then."

Yuuka winks at her and takes her leave, and pats Nono's head gently on her way out. Sophie's in for a big surprise tomorrow~

>> No.2000274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528261581895.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000273
I keep telling you to stop calling me a mom!

And with that, Yuuka would be gone. And now it was just Sophie, Nono, and Toothy.

Anyways, how did your day go, Nono?

Nono: Well...

And so that's how the night would go for the baker and the idol.

>> No.2000275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528261589319.png -(434.9 KiB, 352x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445288

>>2000271
"A pond you say..."

Bastet then wears a rascally little smirk

"Yes, I like the sound of that! Show me where this pond is then~ On the double!"

>> No.2000276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528261888277.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 914x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74051

>>2000272
Urge to see catgirl Acerola rising.
Alright, trust me we have lots of stuff and we're always adding on too..
The naked ghost nodded.
Mostly because we're always picking up more people.
She said as she began flanking Acerola on the right with Amanda on her left as they headed into a secret side room that opened into a large dining area... which was empty because it wasn't dinner time.
And here's where we eat, we have some people with huge appetites so we need a big table.
She might even spot Fasha waiting for food.

>> No.2000277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528262220179.jpg -(102.7 KiB, 640x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105191

>>2000272
>>2000276
Indeed, the strong Saiyan woman slams her fist on the table, causing a slight shake. Saiyans get mighty impatient and cranky when they're hungry and haven't eaten

"WHERE'S THE BEEF!?"

The woman even has what looks to me like a monkey's tail

>> No.2000278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528306370492.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

It's an early morning for a blond baker. Waking up after an evening of dealing with Yuuka's shenanigans.

Getting a strange plant instead of money as payment for baked goods.

But something feels off right now.

...

>> No.2000279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528308433657.jpg -(57.1 KiB, 582x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58440

>>2000278
Indeed~ As Sophie rouses from her sleep she will no doubt feel her face being pressed up against something...something real big and real soft

And it'll be none other than Yuuka's breasts her face has likely been sleeping, snoring, and drooling on! Not completely out, but they're both bare contained by her white shirt since she unbuttoned it some just for this

"I told you this bed is too small."

>> No.2000280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528308647196.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000279
What the- Yuuka! What the hell are you doing here?!

Keeping her voice down so she doesn't wake up Nono who is still sleeping in her room. The blond baker trying to make some space between the two of them.

>> No.2000281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528308719239.jpg -(574.2 KiB, 2048x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588015

>>2000280
"Surprise~"

>> No.2000282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528308902689.png -(608.8 KiB, 882x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623394

>>2000281
Hey this isn't funny! Get out of my bed! What are you even doing in here anyways?!

>> No.2000283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528309036578.jpg -(223.8 KiB, 501x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229128

>>2000282
Yuuka just smiles, and continues to hold Sophie close. Not giving the blond much in the way of keeping her distance

"I wanted to see if this small bed would be able to hold both us. It barely can, but we can fix that~"

>> No.2000284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528309569143.png -(1.9 MiB, 1768x2565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1977533

>>2000283
I told you that this bed is for me only dammit! It doesn't need to be fixed!

So get out already! I have stuff to do in the morning!

>> No.2000285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528309725575.jpg -(420.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430947

>>2000284
"So loud Sophie, you're going to wake up the kids~"

Says Yuuka, chucking in her usual carefree manner

Last edited 18/06/06(Wed)14:28.

>> No.2000286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528309950219.png -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165052

>>2000285
I'm trying to keep my voice down, but it's very hard when you're up to stuff like this so early in the morning!

>> No.2000287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528310126466.png -(171.4 KiB, 470x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175515

>>2000286
"It's fine, you can go back to bed. You seemed content sleeping on my breasts anyway."

Last edited 18/06/06(Wed)14:35.

>> No.2000288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528310434009.png -(1.2 MiB, 1542x2296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1304496

>>2000287
No, Yuuka. I said I had things to do!

And then she would just try to force Yuuka off of her. Such is the way of a blond baker.

>> No.2000289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528310582790.jpg -(92.8 KiB, 579x331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95035

>>2000288
And when Sophie does that, Yuuka will simply pull her on top of herself with a grin

"Ah, like me~?"

>> No.2000290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528310716702.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000289
No! I mean like actually getting out of bed!

>> No.2000291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528310800652.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 255x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67411

>>2000290
"Don't be so high-strung Sophie~ You should enjoy life more, and all of it's little pleasures when the opportunity presents itself."

The youkai will stroke Sophie's butt

>> No.2000292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528311030767.png -(1.9 MiB, 2039x2284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2039493

>>2000291
I'm sure you're finding the action of touching my butt to be very pleasurable right now.

But I find a morning cup of coffee at Saya's to be better than having my ass touched in the morning.

>> No.2000293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528311429793.jpg -(121.0 KiB, 449x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123946

>>2000292
"Very~"

Yuuka gives it a squeeze

"Ah, well I know of another place I can touch that will feel a hell of a lot better~ You'll be amazed just how this act between two people can reinvigorate."

>> No.2000294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528312216427.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000293
I'm pretty sure I know what you're getting at, and no Yuuka.

Reaching back and trying to get Yuuka's hands off her.

>> No.2000295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528312456322.jpg -(210.9 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215912

>>2000294
And she'll mange to do so! ...But only for Yuuka to sneak in a quick peck on her lips. An assault from all sides!

"Heh~"

>> No.2000296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528312846238.jpg -(365.2 KiB, 872x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373960

>>2000295
Leaving the blond baker stunned for a moment! Until she'd come back to her senses.

Dammit Yuuka, just get out of my bed already!

And then there was a knocking at the door.

Nono: Ummmmm... Sophie? Is everything alright in there? I hear a lot of stuff going on in there...

>> No.2000297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528313457969.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 850x1360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94057

>>2000296
"Uh-oh~ Better not make her worry~"

Said Yuuka quietly. Leaning in and kisses at Sophie's neck and upper part of her chest wanting to see how Sophie will handle things while she gets real affectionate with her

>> No.2000298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528314053995.png -(608.8 KiB, 882x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623394

>>2000297
It's nothing, Nono. I'm just shuffling around in my bed a lot.

As she tries harder to get Yuuka off of her.

And whispering to the youkai...

See? I have stuff to deal with this morning, so hurry up and get off me!

>> No.2000299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528314445860.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134754

>>2000298
"Oh what a good excuse. Ha."

Yuuka dons a shit eating grin, she's having a lot of fun just making things lewd and difficult for a baker

"Kyaaaa~! You're so rough with me Sophie~"

>> No.2000300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528315250678.png -(1.9 MiB, 1768x2565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1977533

>>2000299
Nono: W-w-wait, Yuuka is in there?

Hearing Yuuka's words.

Nono: I-I'll just go ahead to Saya's!

And with that, Sophie would bonk Yuuka on the head a bit. Sounds of Nono rushing can be heard.

Hey! Wait! Nono! All Yuuka did was sneak into the house in the middle of the night! We're not doing anything!

God dammit, Yuuka!

>> No.2000301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528315553531.jpg -(143.2 KiB, 638x1054) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146669

>>2000300
"There's no god here~ Just me."

Chuckles

"Oh it's not the end of the world Sophie. It's fine!"

With that said Yuuka finally gets off of Sophie

"Coffee sounds nice actually~"

She's satisfied with just this for now, she made a fine little mess of things

>> No.2000302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528315636870.jpg -(365.2 KiB, 872x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373960

>>2000301
You really piss me off sometimes you know that?

And Sophie would get out of bed as well.

Now I have to explain this entire mess to Nono...

>> No.2000303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528315793152.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77812

>>2000302
"Well there does come a time when a parent has to have the talk with their kid. As good a time as any."

Yuuka will start to properly button her shirt

>> No.2000304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528316059135.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000303
I'm not her parent and all I have to explain is that it was just you up to no good again!

A very frustrated Sophie gets dressed.

>> No.2000305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528316388997.jpg -(179.0 KiB, 1046x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183252

>>2000304
"Again? I've been nothing but good to you Sophie."

Grins

"Did I mention your lips are very soft? That kiss felt nice. Let's have a longer one next time~"

>> No.2000306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528316759166.png -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165052

>>2000305
Yes Yuuka, again.

And I don't need to know how my lips felt! And there's not going to be another kiss!

But of course, it's not like Sophie has the power to stop Yuuka's gay onslaught.

>> No.2000307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528317127880.png -(484.5 KiB, 1185x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496140

>>2000306
"You wound me Sophie. But that fire of yours is what I like about you~"

Yuuka winks at her, approaching and pats her head with a pleasant smile

"Well then, I'm going to go say hi to Toothy, I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

>> No.2000308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528317342361.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

>>2000307
You'll be fine.

And as Yuuka left the room. Sophie would finish getting herself presentable enough to leave the house.

And then off to do morning things everybody would go.

>> No.2000309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528326144269.jpg -(969.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
993213

>>2000272
>>2000276
>>2000277
And not long after Fasha says that...

This little goat loli appears in front of her. Standing on that very table via a portal with a shit eating grin on her face as she adjusts her red glasses

P: "Why, it's right here in front me~ You're just a cow after all, like most of the fat chested sows in this shrine. And I have the perfect use for you, since you're so concerned about where the beef is."

She grins, already getting ideas for this cow

Fasha will raise her eyebrow at the loli and then demands who she is and what she wants, even getting into a stance!

But Perrine being as bullshit as she is makes really short work of the Saiyan in an instant. And then grabs her by the hair as Fasha struggles to break free

She looks at Amanda flatly, but she'll give a happy looking wave towards Acerola, a fellow flatty

"I'm going to borrow this farm animal for a while~ So don't wait up, you'll get her back...whenever I feel like it!"

"Ahahahahaha~! Ciao."

"Now then...next is the BBQ sauce..."

And then they both vanish! And Amanda knows better than to question the Sabbath...

>> No.2000310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528327114855.jpg -(162.0 KiB, 747x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165846

>>2000128
And reposting this with Annete leading her lovely daughters through town to see the sights... and maybe even see their father.

Boy won't he be surprised....

>> No.2000311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528327478020.png -(373.9 KiB, 1249x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382844

>>2000128
>>2000310

Chini kept wandering off ahead of her mother and sister as she keeps curiously looking at this and that. Thanks to the ear "decoration" she's wearing her raw Saiyan instincts are kept under manageable levels. Otherwise it's likely Chini would of been picking fights with everyone

Chini then stares up a a burly demon man and smirks

"You! What's your power level? Mine's pretty big!"

>> No.2000312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528328364772.jpg -(322.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330397

>>2000311
Masala herself is actually sticking closer to her mother, the calmer of the two siblings not bragging but definitely scoping people out for their power levels as she walked.
Weak, weak, super weak, average, still beatable... if we team up is beatable...
Like they could even work together.

Annete just followed along chuckling merely at their thoughts and actions.

What do you think of the city?

>> No.2000313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528328659665.png -(793.8 KiB, 1280x1782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
812831

>>2000312
A little while later Chini spots one of the Lunk's walking around and being a loser

"Pathetically weak...why even live!?"

Eventually she returns to her family and Chini does a hlf-shrug

"It's big, loud, and noisy!"

Much like Chini

"I like it! There's strong people here mother, I should fight them and see how much stronger I've gotten!"

>> No.2000314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528328903940.jpg -(380.9 KiB, 681x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390034

>>2000312
>>2000313
Well you're in luck there there's a place in this city where people have massive fighting tournaments, maybe we can enter you?
Nice way to show off after all.

>> No.2000315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528329085790.jpg -(261.4 KiB, 1280x1210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267677

>>2000314
"Yes! Let's do that! And if Masala is foolish enough to enter too then I won't show her any mercy, haha!"

She smirks at Masala, Chini just assumes she's stronger even though neither have yet to really test and feel each other out for real just yet

>> No.2000316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528329247290.png -(300.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308023

A pleasantly warm breeze blew through the forests near Hyrule, rustling leaves and stirring branches as it carried the sound of a river quietly flowing along its way.

A hylian sat in a blanket of shade cast by trees above, casually whittling away at a piece of wood as a fishing rod sat secured nearby, bobbing in the waters and waiting for a bite as Link passed the time on a beautiful day.

He felt good. Honestly, he'd been feeling great for a while now. It was a nice feeling, and he finally realized how tense he'd really been for all that time.

Others are available too, if requested

>> No.2000317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528329717242.png -(806.1 KiB, 750x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825420

>>2000316
And then...all of a sudden...Stands a very cute goat girl wearing glasses and a naked apron

She smiles at him and points at him with her greasy spatula

"Hey you, elf! Want a burger? Made them myself, packed with plenty of flavor and my labors of love. So how bout' it~"

There's patties on the grill, and they do smell rather delicious

>> No.2000318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528330427493.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 750x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330776

>>2000317
Link started at the abrupt appearance, knife going off course and ruining the little goat he'd slowly been making. With a sigh he placed both items aside to examine this new person. Usually he was rather confident in his enhanced senses to alert him to someone approaching, so it was quite surprising to be snuck up on, especially by someone with an entire grill with them. Magic was almost definitely involved, and that made him a bit wary.

Regardless, she was clearly talking to him, and asking something too. He focused for a moment to recall what had been said, answering with a bemused look in his eyes.

"A burger?"

He glanced to his pole, still sitting where he'd left it. He had been planning on eating some fish, and the brief commotion just then probably wouldn't have been enough to scare them off, but this would certainly be faster food... Still...

"Why me?"

The unspoken questions were clear, seeing as they were in the middle of the woods. He wasn't exactly the first person he'd expect to get offered food to. Perhaps if he'd been in a settlement, but out here?

>> No.2000319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528330756002.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425594

>>2000315
Well hopefully you two won't fight if you enter, I'd not like to see either of you beaten up yet...
Annete is pretty confident in their abilities though.
But I'll look into it for you two.

>> No.2000320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528331251498.jpg -(115.6 KiB, 993x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118402

>>2000318
"Yep, a big meaty patty in between two golden and toasty buns~"

"Hehehehe~"

She smiles again

"Well I was going to stop by Hyrule and offer them over there. So I thought I'd stop by in front of you first. Since you're here fishing like some old man! Also because you're handsome~"

Winks

"Trust me this is much better than fish from a river! C'mon~ I worked hard on making them."

Can he deny someone being so adorable?

>> No.2000321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528331409011.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397014

>>2000319
"Good! I haven't been training all this time for nothing you know! I want to show off what I go-"

"Aah!"

The fur on her tail stands up right along with he rears and looks over in some direction

"I feel...something...similar? Very powerful..."

And then Chini starts to head in that direction, and does so quickly

>> No.2000322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528331666781.png -(507.9 KiB, 615x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520084

>>2000320
A quiet chuckle. Old, was he? Well, maybe in spirit. He rose and dusted a bit of grass and twigs off of his legs.

"It's a good day for it, and very relaxing. You should try it some time."

Still, it was hard to refuse someone cute offering you compliments AND free food, let alone someone barely clothed.

"But sure, why not?"

His senses weren't screaming at him that he was in danger, so the food was almost definitely safe, and it smelled pretty good too. All in all he was pretty interested, though he'd have liked a bit more to put on it than just meat... He at least had some cheese in his bag that he was going to use later, but this was a worthy situation for it.

>> No.2000323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528332105002.png -(546.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560046

>>2000319
Nearby out with one of Annette's own, Nicole, Genis sees Annette and gives a Wave, looking and feeling quite a bit better than he has done!
Since she has been quite busy it's nice for them to see her once in a while

Last edited 18/06/06(Wed)20:41.

>> No.2000324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528332182766.png -(389.7 KiB, 599x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
399032

>>2000322
"Yay~! Wow thanks, I promise you won't regret it!"

Says Perrine, acting like a very happy and excited child. She beams and steps behind the grill

Thankfully for Link Perrine wouldn't dream of giving out bare burgers, no way. She did bring along some condiments and other typical but great additions for burgers. Like lettuce, tomato, etc

"What would you like on it? Juicy as the patties are, since they came from a big fat cow. On their own is pretty lame right?"

Starts toasting the buns

>> No.2000325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528333455923.jpg -(182.8 KiB, 478x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187184

>>2000321
Hmmm?
Annete and Masala would sense it too the latter's tail practically standing straight up now!
Who is that who's so strong!?
And she'd rush after her sister as well.

>>2000323
And hey watch an Annete wave as she chases two black haired foxes down the street.

>> No.2000326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528333504495.jpg -(209.4 KiB, 1616x1524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214439

>>2000324
He raised an eyebrow, though if anything he appeared amused.

"Saying things like that makes me worry I might."

While he was made slightly wary by her appearance, the way she spoke set him a bit on edge. She really wanted him to eat one of those...

"The works, please."

Regardless, it wasn't a burger without everything on it. How he'd never thought of some of the meals he'd seen around here before arriving was beyond him, but now he made sure to make up for it when the chances arose.

>> No.2000327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528333718787.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 544x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87009

>>2000323
>>2000325
And Nicole watched as well the fox frowning a little.
Yeah that's Chini and Masala... my newest Sisters, they're a bit of a handful.

>> No.2000328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528333843165.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 750x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330776

>>2000326
>>2000324
As he Link waits for his meal, his shadow being cast was getting impatient, he will feel the glare from behind. She wanted to hurry and and get back to adventuring with her boyfriend.
Will you HURRY UP! I am sick of doing this. Just take it with you and eat it while we get to our next destination.

>> No.2000329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528335018048.png -(57.1 KiB, 547x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58438

>>2000325
Eventually, the three foxes will come across Broly. Who is eating several burgers that he got from a cute little goat girl earlier

"Found you! Hey you!"

B: "...?"

He looks up from his burger and raises his eyebrow at the busty fox

B: "Go away girl, I'm busy."

"Hmph! No! I want to know how strong you are!"

B: "Stronger than you for starters."

And then he spots the others soon approach

"Annete?"

>> No.2000330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528335318289.jpg -(105.1 KiB, 855x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107652

>>2000326
The only big boobs Perrine can tolerate

"Sure, sure~"

Meanwhile Perrine carries on as normal. Not worrying about a thing since as far as Link is going to know, they're just regular burgers

"Then you worry too much, hehe. Live a little, sure burgers are high in fat but that's what's so tasty about them~"

Soon she adds the works, resulting in one damn fine looking burger. And the small goat then walks over to link with his food on a plate with heart patterns on it

"Bon appetit, I'm Perrine by the way."

>> No.2000331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528335705293.jpg -(231.8 KiB, 613x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237368

>>2000325
>>2000329
And in comes the wiser smarter...ass sister.
Yes sister, he is definitely stronger than both of us... but his power... and his smell... he smells like us... well a little.

>> No.2000332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528335965893.jpg -(140.2 KiB, 840x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143571

>>2000329
>>2000331
Hello Broly...
Annete said with a knowing smile as she walked up behind Masala...
Like the newest additions to my family?
She was wondering how long before he'd sense it.
I'm just showing them around town since it's their first time out, was hoping to run into you.

>> No.2000333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336114109.jpg -(70.7 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72382

>>2000327
Any others between then I've not seen yet?
he says as they leave the floofs to their own devices
Least she is looking well, Annette, with how busy she is.

>> No.2000334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336216012.jpg -(264.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270304

>>2000330
>>2000328
Link glanced back discreetly as Midna 'spoke', a flash in his eyes portraying his understanding as he moved to pack up his fishing gear while Perrine cooked.

He just chuckled again as the goat spoke though.

"I already agreed to eat one, didn't I?"

Still, he offered a rare smile after being presented the food, grabbing it with a brief thanks before introducing himself as well.

"Link, nice to meet you."

And while it was a bit rude to leave so quickly, he had been sitting around for a while already... Either way, he was sure she would understand.

"I hate to eat and run, but I need to get moving."

>> No.2000335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336232643.jpg -(69.4 KiB, 579x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71030

>>2000333
Yeah, there's that sister that ran off and a few that Annete mostly keep around the house because they're shy... I think those two are an exception, usually mom keeps her youngest in isolation for a few months or years until they're ready, but they just have too much energy.

>> No.2000336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336244000.jpg -(45.5 KiB, 600x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46548

>>2000331
Chini finds his presence a bit overwhelming, but at the same time she's very fascinated by his power and how similar he smells

She approaches him, sniffing close to him, as well as his food. And Broly just puts his hand on Chini's face and holds her back

B: "Heh."

"H-Hey!"

She tries to push ahead

"I can't overpower him...!"

"She's strong...and so is the other one. But it couldn't be, it's much too soon."

>>2000332

Looks at Masala, her words rung out to him. Made him wonder more...

B: "Is that right?"

He says to Anette, and looks at both Chini and Masala again

B: "What did you do to make them already be this grown?"

Last edited 18/06/06(Wed)21:50.

>> No.2000337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336448920.jpg -(91.8 KiB, 700x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94044

>>2000330
>>2000334
Link knows enough about Midna and her inpatients, with a sigh of relief that things will finally get moving, the imp was pleased, not caring about a burger.
Finally, you need to sharpen your blade.

>> No.2000338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336721861.jpg -(168.1 KiB, 600x496) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172182

>>2000335
Think we'll do it differently?
he says as he slips an arm about her waist

>> No.2000339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528336858860.png -(806.1 KiB, 750x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825414

>>2000334
>>2000337
"So soon? But what about your friend? Doesn't she want one too? ...You know what?"

Perrine then looks at Link, but she's looking beyond Link and at Midna instead

"hey you! Yeah you! Don't be shy and have a burger, they're yummy!"

>> No.2000340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528337229234.png -(408.5 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418285

>>2000337
>>2000339
Having been caught Link just shrugged, looking back to his shadow with the burger he held offered for her inspection.

"We've been sitting around for a while since I wanted to fish, and she wants to get moving. I'll stay if she wants to, but otherwise it's only fair."

Still, he couldn't help but wonder if that had been a euphemism... She knew the blade he favored now kept a permanent edge.

>> No.2000341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528337875624.png -(458.8 KiB, 680x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469861

>>2000336
I have my ways.
The fox said proudly...
You did see some of my lab after all, even if most of the time I was bent over the equipment.

>> No.2000342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528337994094.jpg -(114.7 KiB, 775x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117470

>>2000339
>>2000340
She usually limited herself to a certain number of people, Midna didn't expect the goat girl to notice right away which takes her by surprise.
...
It's fine, I'm not hungry now. I'll try these "burgers" some other time. For now I need to have my partner hone his swordsmanship.
She keeps herself hidden, still snug away in Link's shadow.
You can eat that thing while we're out.
As all this talk of food, at a distance in a tree a bird listens in.

>> No.2000343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528338867744.jpg -(969.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
993213

>>2000340
>>2000342
Perrine just looks between the two, she giggles

"But he can't do that on an empty stomach now can he? it's gonna take some time to have that big boy settle down."

She'll glance towards that bird

"Hmm~?"

"Unless you mean...another sort of sword~"

Looks at Link with a winky face

"Wow what a stud!"

"I wonder how good he is~"

"Anyway, at least come on out so I can greet you properly. I'll even give you one to go then."

"It honestly doesn't matter now, that stupid cow is dead and now feeding many~ She did more in death than anything she would of accomplished in life, ha! Hilarious~"

>> No.2000344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528339242424.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 470x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64677

>>2000338
Oh I'm sure of it... I'm not my mom and we grow up pretty fast... I know our girl will be adorable too...

At the least I'm sure we can take her to work with us and have Esty watch her.

>> No.2000345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528339304814.jpg -(100.4 KiB, 380x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102858

>>2000343
>>2000342
Link would let Midna make her choice, be it to come out and speak with the girl or tell him to get moving again, and just nodded to Perrine.

"I need to eat either way."

It was why he had been fishing, after all. Still... He'd definitely enjoy both those things rather than just picking one. Even just practicing was a good way to keep fit, not to mention he enjoyed the exercise, and the other thing... Well, it spoke for itself.

For now though, his recently gifted food was getting cold... He brought it up to take a bite and see if it lived up to her sales pitch.

>> No.2000346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528339495399.jpg -(134.2 KiB, 368x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137449

>>2000344
he cnuckles and grins a little at her
You know she'll just want for more of her own right?

>> No.2000347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528340115735.png -(653.3 KiB, 620x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669027

>>2000336
So...
She glanced from Broly to Annete.
He's our father?
Part of her was kind of confused here.

>> No.2000348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528340236301.jpg -(63.6 KiB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65136

>>2000343
>>2000345
The imp was getting more impatient, sighing and slowly leaving the shadows to greet the goat.
He was going to eat it while we walked....Hi.
She wasn't great with people she has no clue about.
Fine, I'll take it.
Just as Link goes for a bite, the birb as dark as the night sky swoops down and aims to snatch the burger out of Link's grips!

>> No.2000349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528340250309.jpg -(95.1 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97357

>>2000346
Maybe, but I can't see how that's a problem for her as long as she's happy about it... Long as she keeps a good watch on her I'll be happy I'd hate to imagine what our girl could get up to...
Pic related on one thing she could get up too.

>> No.2000350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528340675169.jpg -(45.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46164

>>2000347
>>2000347
>>2000341
B: "I see...now I remember. Still, I didn't think you'd be this impatient about it. But no matter, so these girls are...my daughters."

"So this is it...I'm officially a father now."

And with that; Masala's question is answered

Meanwhile Chini looks flabbergasted

"Father!? Is that why she smells familiar?? Father! Teach me to fight! Help me get strong so I can destroy anyone that opposes me! Mmph!"

Broly then sticks his burger into Chini's mouth. And the fox just grabs it and began to eat it while her tail wagged

B: "Heh, you definitely have a Saiyan's spirit."

He pets her head, and gestures at Masala to come over

"You. Come here so I can take a good look at you."

>> No.2000351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528340932401.jpg -(325.1 KiB, 490x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332911

>>2000349
In a library? A massive headache for us.
Of course she also has a large amount of aunts that is growing by the day!

>> No.2000352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528341373191.png -(860.3 KiB, 1125x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
880975

>>2000345
Once Link takes a bite he'll be treated to it's fresh and delicious taste. A real good burger made from 100% Saiyan-er, beef, yeah beef

Well...then again maybe not. Since a crow tried to get at it

"Looks like someone didn't want to wait their turn!"

"Hahahaha! Even the birds want your remains Fasha~"

And she'll just step behind the grill again, she can always whip up some more

"Anyway Midna, I'm Perrine~ How would you like yours? You got some hips on you girl, you seem like the double bacon cheeseburger type."

>> No.2000353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528341471892.jpg -(125.6 KiB, 850x1373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128647

>>2000350
Hmph so you're our old man, if it wasn't for the power you were giving off I wouldn't believe it myself...
And the muscles, too bad he'd our dad I bet he'd be great in bed.
Yes Masala being the nerdier of the two has looked up sex, either way with a confident stance she'd step forward, her tail twitching with anticipation, clearly she either expects a challenge from him... or from her sister... cause that's what Saiyans do!

>> No.2000354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528342248757.png -(297.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304235

>>2000352
>>2000348
Link didn't notice the bird until it was too late, his reflexes not quite good enough with his off hand to swat the creature aside before it made off with his lunch. Glaring after it for a moment he sighed, then turned back to Perrine. No point wasting time crying over spilled milk.

"Any chance I could get another?"

He was half tempted to get out his bow and get a little payback too, but it wasn't worth the waste of arrows. There was more anyways, and it wouldn't catch him off guard twice.

Last edited 18/06/06(Wed)23:30.

>> No.2000355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528342375359.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176009

>>2000350
>>2000353
Well I could sense that you really wanted offspring, so I decided to give it to you, besides a lot of my girls grow up fast...

>> No.2000356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528343124086.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1400x3296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1333323

>>2000352
>>2000354
She blushes slightly at that comment, turning her gaze.
Thanks..."Double bacon cheese burger?"
She looks at link a little frustrated.
...
He can share with me since from the sounds of this thing will be a bit big.
She narrows her gaze at Link with a frown.
You better thank me. We wasted enough time, once it's done I'm dragging you along.
The birb was successful, going far away back to the tree at the distance and perches itself on a branch in order to dine on it's new meal.

>> No.2000357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528343170912.png -(1.0 MiB, 1161x1595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1088348

>>2000353
>>2000355
Instead of being challenged, Masala will simply feel her father's hand on her head and pets her. His expression surprisingly gentle, given his overall appearance and power

"Whatever you did, you did a fine job with them Anette. I can tell there's a deep well of potential in these two. They'll go far, provided they're trained properly."

Pets for his daughters and praise for his baby mama

He definitely doesn't want them to turn out like Bra

"What are your names?"

Chini looks up with a prideful smirk and makes a fist

"I'm Chini! and I'm the strongest out of all my sisters!"

She doesn't know that. But she believes it!

>> No.2000358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528344031244.jpg -(24.7 KiB, 400x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25322

>>2000351
And not all of them are good role models... though most are... Still I think we'll be alright.

>> No.2000359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528344150605.jpg -(105.1 KiB, 855x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107652

>>2000354
"Just some cow farm called Cloverfield. About 35 or so miles south of Aurora."

Which is just a regular cow farm. Perrine doesn't care if he does in fact visit, since by the time he does this whole ordeal would've been over and done with. Besides, Saiyan burger from clones might the next big food craze to hit Aurora aside from cum!

As she speaks with them she's already working on Midna's burger. And waves her spatula

"It's fine, I'm already making it. The more people enjoy these the better~! Doesn't have to be in one sitting, hehe."

And then Midna is presented with hers. it looks and smells good

"Just try not to let the crow try and eat that too."

>> No.2000360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528344339074.jpg -(840.9 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861039

>>2000357
>>2000355
The sudden headpat caught the Floof off guard, though she clearly didn't mind it.
MMmmm...
And I'm Masala... and while I could possibly buy that Chini is slightly stronger than me... I'm smarter than her...
She smirked as she glanced at her sister.

>> No.2000361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528344515681.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179929

>>2000357
>>2000360
Heh, I'm glad you approve, I have to say they both turned out greatly, and they have a lot of spirit.

>> No.2000362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528344776456.jpg -(128.4 KiB, 572x701) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131462

>>2000359
>>2000356
He filed the information away mentally, resolving to go check it out later. It had been a good chunk of time since he'd been on a farm, and a bit of nostalgia while he satisfied his curiosity would do him good.

For now he just gave a sheepish chuckle to Midna, waiting patiently so they could get moving.

>> No.2000363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528347578648.jpg -(164.2 KiB, 650x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168124

>>2000359
>>2000362
She will use her hair and reach out to grab the burger while floating close to link and to grab him by the shoulder.
Thank you Perrine. Come Link, let's go.

>> No.2000364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528347914073.png -(990.6 KiB, 1222x1476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1014420

>>2000360
Chini growls at Masala

"Oh yeah bitch? You won't be so smart after I beat your stupid face in!"

gets all up in Masala's grill with Fasha burger bits around her mouth

>>2000361
"..."

Broly grins and then laughs

"Hahahahaha! They do indeed!"

He gives off a lot of good vibes now. He looks over at Annete and gestures at her to come over

>> No.2000365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528348689291.png -(806.1 KiB, 750x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
825420

>>2000363
>>2000362
"Sure, you enjoy that~"

Perrine giggles

"Wow so pushy~ But it's about time I get going anyway. I bet plenty more nice folk will enjoy these over in Hyrule! I might become a hit!"

"Hahahahahahahaha~!!! Boo-hoo, boo-hoo, people eating people~!"

She'll blow them both a kiss and then she's suddenly gone, grill and all

>> No.2000366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528348925467.jpg -(96.0 KiB, 501x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98333

>>2000365
>>2000363
"..."

Link blinked a few times where the girl used to be.

"That was probably one of the stranger people I've met so far."

Shaking his head in light humor, we fade to the duo headed off.

>> No.2000367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528349758559.jpg -(617.2 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
631978

>>2000364
>>2000361
Not if I see it coming and dodge!
Swish swish swish of the tail!
Don't talk with your mouth full fool!

>> No.2000368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528349775064.jpg -(140.0 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143317

>>2000365
>>2000366

It's for-
She watches as the goat poofs away
Training...
She looks a the burger, strange yet the smell was something new to her. Shaking her head, the girl will drag her boyfriend off but they both will feel something following them, staring away. It was the bird, using the dark and distance to follow them.

YES MEAT, MEAT I NEED MORE MEAT! I MUST HAVE MORE MEAT! CAW, CAW, CAW!
Things will fade and it seems Link and Midna may have some trouble following them.

>> No.2000369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528349940557.jpg -(380.9 KiB, 681x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390034

>>2000364
>>2000367
Now now girls, I wouldn't start shit unless you want your dad to give you a lesson...
Annete said with a grin as she walked forwards as well.

>> No.2000370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528389756621.jpg -(819.9 KiB, 1162x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
839548

It's morning time in the dragon mansion, and currently there's a small half-dragon roaming around the halls. Looking for somebody specific.

More importantly, her maid isn't with her at the moment.

Hmmmmmm... Where is she?

Checking every other place she could think of.

>> No.2000371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528390334486.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157876

>>2000370
All the maids are gathered in one room for a morning meeting, which is why Henri isn't with Bar either

Eventually she'll come across Barbara Ann outside in the garden, sitting on a lawn chair enjoying both the warm glowing rays of the sun and a book

Her eyes glued to it's pages as her eyes scan from left to right with an occasional ear twitch and tail swish

>> No.2000372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528390643293.jpg -(421.7 KiB, 800x1163) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431865

>>2000371
Found her!

And she'd go straight for Barbara. Noticing the book, and would move close behind her so that she can see what she was reading.

...

And she got completely sidetracked at that moment.

>> No.2000373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528391205667.png -(87.6 KiB, 199x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89737

>>2000372
She'll turn a page, and then adjust her glasses in a very particular way!

The first paragraph said the following: 'How the Ayleids were able to survive such a long siege is debated by scholars to this day. All, however, grant the honor of the victory to one of the Empress Alessia's centurions, a man called Teo Bravillius Tasus, the man for whom the modern town is named.'

And the book she was reading was the Daughter of Niben, one of the many books Jeanne has added to Colette'e already extensive collection

>> No.2000374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528391479251.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 282x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49688

>>2000373
The half-dragon would do the same, adjusting her glasses.

And the next time they had to turn the page, Char would reach forward and turn it.

But eventually, Char Lotte remembered what she came here to do!

Ah, wait, that's right! Barbara, I require your assistance with something.

>> No.2000375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528391662600.png -(394.8 KiB, 399x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404272

>>2000374
"Ah!"

Bar was a surprised smol, the fur on her tail and eats shot up since she was too into her book and failed to notice Char

"O-Oh Char Lotte, excuse me, I was startled...mm, what do you need help with?"

>> No.2000376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528391944727.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 314x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47365

>>2000375
Hmmmmmmm...

Looking around.

Come with me, this needs to be done inside the house.

And she would help Barbara out of her seat and take her hand.

We can continue reading after we're done.

>> No.2000377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528392444379.png -(451.7 KiB, 503x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462499

>>2000376
"I want to take her to see master Patchouli. But I know she's going to scold me."

"Hmmm...alright then."

Bar gets off her seat and stands next to Char, both looking almost identical, what with their long white hair, glasses, and vibrant red eyes and sailor uniform. It's just that one is a cat

"What are we going to do?"

>> No.2000378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528392877381.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 282x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49688

>>2000377
I'll tell you when we get somewhere I don't think anybody will bother us.

Char sure is being very secretive about this.

And so that nobody can overhear what I'm going to say either.

Super secret smol plans

>> No.2000379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528393132339.png -(135.5 KiB, 287x401) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138707

>>2000378
"Secret plans?"

"It must be very important then if you're being this cautious..."

Bar understands and takes Char's hand

"Let's go to our reading spot then, nobody will bother us there."

Smiles

>> No.2000380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528393718325.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 419x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65933

>>2000379
W-well I guess you can say it's important...

And Char would lead the way to their reading spot. Sitting Barbara down as she sat down across from her.

...

But the small half-dragon would be very nervous now, fidgeting a bit.

>> No.2000381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528393850676.jpg -(173.2 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177395

>>2000380
Bar looks at Char Lotte, tilting her head a little, seeing how nervous she's behaving

"...?"

"What's the matter?"

>> No.2000382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528394114867.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 452x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62543

>>2000381
Ah! Ummmmm...

The small trying to recompose herself.

So, the reason I have brought you here was because...

I... Ummmmmm...

Getting nervous again.

I wanted to practice kissing...

>> No.2000383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528394295660.png -(394.8 KiB, 399x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404272

>>2000382
"...!!!"

Bar's face then starts turning a beet red and she too will begin to fidget and feel nervous

"K-K-kissing?? With me..??? I-I um.....uh..."

>> No.2000384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528394570233.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 419x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65933

>>2000383
W-well I can't ask Anna Belle or Amelia, they'd tease me about it!

And if I ask mom, she'll make a deal out of it and it'll be embarrassing!

And then dad will find out!

The last thing anybody wants is a tall dragon to hear about these kinds of things.

>> No.2000385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528396954711.jpg -(198.4 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203149

>>2000384
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........."

Barbara still wasn't sure what to make of all this. It's true that a tall dragon finding out off the bat would complicate things for a smol half-dragon

"Okay....I'll...I'll do it for you Char Lotte. Mm, it'll be our secret..."

Last edited 18/06/07(Thu)14:42.

>> No.2000386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528397267833.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 454x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58054

>>2000385
Y-yeah...

But despite that, there would be a brief moment of nothing.

So... Uhhhhh... Do you know how this is supposed to work?

Char Lotte has absolutely zero clue how this works.

I know in the end our lips touch...

>> No.2000387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528397700430.png -(243.7 KiB, 579x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249598

>>2000386
Bar puts her hands in front of herself and moves them about

"I don't know either! I've yet to kiss anyone...but we're supposed to lean towards each other obviously, and close our eyes...that's what they do in the movies. A-And how I see Colette do it too..."

"I'm feeling so nervous...my chest feels like it wants to pop open."

>> No.2000388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528398798378.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>2000387
It's ok Bar, the half-dragon is feeling just as nervous about this whole situation she got herself in.

O-ok, so kinda like this?

And the half dragon would begin to lean closer to the cat. Eyes closed.

>> No.2000389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528399449879.png -(147.2 KiB, 229x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150754

>>2000388
"Y-Yeah...here...here I go."

And so Bar will end up doing the same thing! Such a nervous smol. Barbara leans in slowly, trembling more the closer they get to each other

Eventually though...the two smols will feel each others lips press unto each other. Bar doesn't do anything aside from just stay in place as they have their awkward little first kiss

"Am I...Am I even doing it right?"

>> No.2000390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528399764279.png -(303.6 KiB, 500x696) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310877
>>Itty Bitty Kitty

Heh, you've got it!
Ayako affirms with a quick thumbs up and a smile, before she proceeds to lead the way to the aforementioned pond!
Which won't be that long of a journey, as the sparkling and pristine waters come into view, most likely fed by an underground spring
With the sun sparkling off of the watery surface from where it lances through the forest canopy and little tweety birds chirping and drinking from the pond, it is quite the picturesque scene indeed

>> No.2000391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528400010449.jpg -(48.5 KiB, 282x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49688

>>2000389
Soon enough, Char would break away.

Th-that wasn't exactly what I expected to feel... Did we do something wrong?

I mean, we're both new to this anyways, so it makes sense we wouldn't get it right the first time!

>> No.2000392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528400068857.jpg -(321.5 KiB, 1024x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329180

>>2000390
Once they arrive Bastet is immediately impressed by the scenery

"Ooooh~ This is divine! As if this spot was made just for me!"

"All the more reason to set something up~"

She starts rubbing her little hands

"Like making the water make someone get real itchy! Or give them a temporary case of warts! Or making it so that it turns them into something else when they come out~!"

>> No.2000393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528400437189.png -(451.7 KiB, 503x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462499

>>2000391
"Maybe...I really wasn't sure what to do next."

She nods

"Mmm. Then let's try again!"

>> No.2000394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528400735032.jpg -(52.7 KiB, 358x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53993

>>2000393
Ok, maybe if we... go in at an angle or something? Sorta like how when dad kisses mom!

The small suggests this idea.

>> No.2000395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528400757983.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>2000392
Or we could animate the water, making it so that it grabs and toys with anyone who decides to take a dip.
Ayako then suggests as she crosses her arms and looks out at the sparkling spring waters
You could have it tickle them, or give them a spanking, or...You know, whatever you want.

>> No.2000396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528401003980.png -(713.9 KiB, 900x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731044

>>2000394
"She does do that...w-well...alright then, I'm willing to give it a try."

"I'll just follow her lead then."

With another blush, she nods

"I'm ready."

>> No.2000397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528401218262.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250938

>>2000395
"Hmmmmm~"

Bastet's tail swishes as she puts on her thinking cap while rubbing her chin

"yes I like the sound of that! Animating the water to mess with them. Nyahaha~"

"Good work Ayako, you've pleased your mistress!"

>> No.2000398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528401567323.jpg -(41.2 KiB, 362x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42190

>>2000396
Ok...

And so Char would lean forward to try kissing again. This time turning her head a little bit, trying to imitate what she's seen a tall dragon do.

>> No.2000399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528401787332.png -(394.8 KiB, 399x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404272

>>2000398
Barbara will mimic Char, as they draw closer she'll start to close her eyes again. Although once they do kiss, they'll end up kissing the same way, though the slightly different angle also caused theirt glasses to clink against one another

Causing Bar to break away as she holds the touches the sides of her frames with her fingers

"Ah! I'm sorry..."

>> No.2000400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528401848579.png -(203.0 KiB, 393x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207845

>>2000397
Mm, in that case leave it to me!
Ayako then declares with an almost prideful look to her
I have a liquid compound that is just perfect for the job.
Then with that said the young Mage produces a vial of silvery fluid from...
...Some sort of pocket space, most likely
And with it in hand she approaches the pond, uncorking the vial and pouring the contents into the waters
...The effects won't be very noticeable, at least not until someone or something decides to enter the waters, but the surface does seem to be rippling in a way that is less than natural
...There! Now all we have to do is wait for someone to come by and go for a swim.
Ayako then goes as she nods and steps back from the pond

Last edited 18/06/07(Thu)16:04.

>> No.2000401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402027162.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>2000399
Ah!

And Char Lotte would also readjust her glasses.

Maybe instead of mimicking me, you do the opposite.

This is more complicated than I thought...

>> No.2000402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402039493.png -(603.9 KiB, 776x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618343

>>2000400
"Yes, now let';s find a good place to hide. And since you did a good job...I did say I might reward you too, hmhm~"

Says Bastet with a little smirk as she too steps away from the water

>> No.2000403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402211878.jpg -(35.0 KiB, 254x752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35871

>>2000401
Bar ends up taking her glasses off, and with bashful nod she says:

"Alright...mm, the opposite!"

"Kissing is hard...but it's kind of nice."

>> No.2000404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402299343.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>2000402
A reward WOULD be nice, but honestly I'm just glad to have the opportunity to test out that compound.
...But yeah, lets go and find somewhere to hide.
Then with that said and decided Ayako glances around for a bit, hands on her hips with a thoughtful frown on her face
Before she settles on a thick clump of bushes and, with a nod, says
Look! Those bushes look large enough for us to hide inside.
And with that leads the way over to them

>> No.2000405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402580513.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 500x618) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56680

>>2000404
"I just want to see results! But fine, let's hurry then."

With that Bastet will go ahead and head into those bushes with a child-like enthusiasm

"Fufufufu~ They won't know what hit them, this is going to be very amusing~"

On all fours as she looks out from that thicket. Her tail swishing about

>> No.2000406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402609039.jpg -(48.7 KiB, 353x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49889

>>2000403
Ok... This time it'll work!

Getting more confident rather than nervous. Just because she was expecting more out of this the first time.

And the smol would go in for a kiss yet again! Third times the charm after all.

>> No.2000407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402811279.png -(226.6 KiB, 506x391) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232009

>>2000406
>>2000406
Indeed, even Bar's nervousness is starting to fade away and is getting replaced with a determination to get it right

Bar goes in from the opposite angle and kisses Char Lotte, leaning into the kiss this time

>> No.2000408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528402965297.png -(266.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272441

>>2000405
And Ayako joins her little Mistress, laying on her belly once she is next to her and staring out through the bushy leaves towards the pond
Yeah, and the compound will remain inert until it senses movement. Making it hard to detect unless you know what you are looking for.

>> No.2000409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528403356982.png -(286.0 KiB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292856

>>2000408
>>2000405
And so the duo's efforts will be for naught as nothing comes to visit the pond that day.
I kid. Soon there will sound like the flapping of wings as a harpy looking girl descends upon this pond in the woods. This lovely pond is one of her favorite places to relax and take a swim.
Ahhh...They sure do give me the run around...
The woman seems eager to go for a swim as she approachs the water's surface.

>> No.2000410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528403724305.jpg -(81.9 KiB, 528x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83904

>>2000407
And this time their lips would lock, a completely different feeling than when they were just simply touching before.

And suddenly all that nervousness that Char felt before came rushing right back, heart racing.

This is how the adults do it!

>> No.2000411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528404660761.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 617x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95387

>>2000408
And with Ayako laying down like that, Bastet will go ahead and make herself comfortable by way of sitting on top of the novice mage as if she were a piece of furniture

Shimmying her small butt down on Ayako's

"Better~"

>>2000409
"Oh look, a victim already~"

Bastet says quietly, grinning as she eagerly awaits for the trap to spring

>> No.2000412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528404833068.png -(459.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470602

>>2000409
>>2000411
Ayako's face flushes a bit as her little Mistress mounts her like that, but otherwise she focuses on their soon-to-be-victim
...Mm...
C'mon, just a little closer...

>> No.2000413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528404852121.jpg -(173.2 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177395

>>2000410
Indeed, that new more intense feeling sends slight shivers up Barbara's tail and spine as the smols intensify!

"This feels different! We're doing such an adult thing...this is naughty."

Despite her thoughts, she'll press on. Finding this experiences rather enlightening

>> No.2000414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528405396735.png -(1.4 MiB, 1280x1646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1432372

>>2000411
>>2000412
The red feathered woman doesn't even hesitate, jumping into the pond gleefully as she dives into the water with a splash. She'll start to swim happily since she's getting a break from her children. All of her children. She has a lot send help.

>> No.2000415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528405414660.jpg -(56.7 KiB, 454x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58054

>>2000413
And they'd go at it for a few minutes until Char eventually decided to break the kiss.

My curiosity got the best of me for a moment there...

And Char would adjust her glasses.

But now I know how to kiss!

>> No.2000416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528405760961.png -(717.7 KiB, 1173x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
734917
>>Monkey and Weasel

With the Saiyan girl demanding loudly for food, Acerola lets out a little giggle as she says
I can see that~
While her gaze soon goes to the rest of the dining hall, bright and curious as would be expected from a young girl like her

>> No.2000417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528405983654.jpg -(79.3 KiB, 590x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81223

>>2000412
>>2000414
>>2000414
Leaning over Ayako to get a better look once Raven jumped into the water, the splash being a clear indicator as-well. The kittens flat pressing against the beck of Ayako's head

"Time for the show~!"

>> No.2000418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528406176685.jpg -(152.9 KiB, 850x1135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156533

>>2000415
Things certainly got heated between them as the minutes rolled by. After the kiss breaks Barbara pulls away, her lips slightly wet and panting a little. She clears her throat and tries composing herself, many thoughts and feelings swirling around in her head, especially due to the things she knows

"Th-That was...interesting! And now we both know how to do it!"

>> No.2000419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528406291682.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>2000414
>>2000417
With Bastet's flat pressing against her head, Ayako's face becomes even more flushed!
But she still retains enough focus to give the enchanted waters a quick mental command, and soon Raven will find it solidifying around her!
The warm spring waters becoming thick and jelly-like, holding her in place with their squishy and yet firm embrace

>> No.2000420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528406443343.jpg -(217.0 KiB, 1280x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222201

>>2000417
>>2000419
...!
And so the poor Phoenix is trapped in the jelly like pond, her trashing becoming slow and sluggish as the jelly like consistency makes it hard to move.
H-hey! What's going on with this water?

>> No.2000421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528406470581.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 305x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54036

>>2000418
Yes, and now we both know how to do it when we need to!

The two smols have accomplished something great(?) today.

>> No.2000422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528406777368.png -(663.7 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
679581

>>2000277
>>2000309
>>2000416
Yep and she'd also catch sight of a mean goat stealing the Saiyan away causing Amanda to just blink a little.
Guess I'll resurrect her later.
... Yeah that was Fasha, one of my newest girls but clearly she has other things to do today...
The weird whims of Sabbath members.
We serve mostly Asian food here.
Cause it's mostly Asian girls and Asian monster girls!

>> No.2000423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528407152018.png -(750.2 KiB, 700x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
768224

>>2000419
>>2000420
Poor Raven...meanwhile Bastet doesn't feel sorry for her. To the spoiled kitten, it's all just a game. It's just a prank bro

Bastet will quietly giggle to herself. Covering her mouth with her hands

>> No.2000424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528407197248.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 450x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30952

>>2000422
Amanda isn't the only one to blink, as Acerola herself blinks rapidly before going
W-Whoa...! That goat girl seems like she has something nasty in mind!
Before with a small shrug, she adds
Oh well, it has nothing to do with me.

>> No.2000425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528407254423.png -(87.6 KiB, 199x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89738

>>2000421
"By the way..."

She began to say as Barbra reached for her glasses

"Um...if you wanted to practice kissing...then there's someone you want to kiss for real right?"

>> No.2000426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528407384184.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 419x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65933

>>2000425
Which would catch Char Lotte off guard!

W-well, not exactly! It's just that it'd be a good skill to have for when the time comes is all!

Getting all flustered and red and all.

It's better to be prepared for things after all! Yeah!

Adjusting her glasses.

>> No.2000428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528408457824.png -(150.9 KiB, 269x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154540

>>2000426
Adjusts her glasses, her face still slightly red

"Mmm, well...you're not wrong about that. Okay then...is there.....someone you like?"

>> No.2000430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528408821725.jpg -(177.4 KiB, 400x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181620

>>2000424
Yep... stuff like that happens in this city.
Misray said.
That's kind of what everyone does... just ignore it if it does affect you.
The sexy ghost still clinging to the Loli.
Can we go on to the break room I really want to take my bath now...

Amanda chuckled.
You're a ghost, you don't get cold.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff