[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1527737072573.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 720x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59110 No.1999827   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1999828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527739463614.jpg -(305.7 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313026
>smol cat bote

Well, I'm not sure what sort of stories Grey Wolf has been telling you about my bedroom so I can't really say anything about that.

And the place they'd go eat at is a little seafood place off to the side somewhere.

This is one of the smaller restaurants that are around town. Might not be located in a dense area, but it's still a nice little place.

>> No.1999829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527740888546.png -(391.7 KiB, 573x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401089

>>1999828
You can't can you...
See cat look, see cat stare... and then SEAFOOD!!!
I smell fish! Lots of fish...
Don't look now her tail is tapping you happily!
It looks nice, and not that busy.

>> No.1999830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527741298411.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1999829
A tall dragon doesn't have to look if she can just feel the cat's tail poking her. Happy dragon because of an excited cat.

Yup, a nice and quiet place. And you don't have to worry about there being too many people around either!

And the dragon would take the cat off her shoulders before they went on inside.

>> No.1999831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527742202783.jpg -(180.2 KiB, 850x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184558

>>1999830
Happy cat and happy dragon, someone needs to bottle up all this happy!
Good... nya... it smells so delicious.
And she'd get down and grab hold of the dragon's tail to follow her in... looking downright excited.

>> No.1999832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527742953078.jpg -(288.9 KiB, 1142x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295816

>>1999831
Oh trust me, you're going to like the food.

Then again, I enjoy eating a lot of food.

And eventually they'd make their way to their seats, and with there being so few people in the restaurant at the moment. Their menus would be given to them shortly.

>> No.1999833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527743483595.png -(654.1 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669841

>>1999832
I know I will...
And once they were inside the boat became slightly shyier as they sat down the boat trying too hard to think that this wasn't a date or anything, it's not like she likes the dragon that way or anything!
What to get, what to get, maybe the fish and chips, I know the brits like those.

>> No.1999834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527743872041.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1999833
And the dragon would just be watching the cat look through the menu with a smile on her face.

Go ahead and pick anything you want! I'm paying after all!

And the dragon was just going to order some shrimp skewers since she wasn't all that hungry anyways, there was still dinner to be had back at home after all.

>> No.1999835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527744276963.jpg -(145.6 KiB, 850x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149051

>>1999834
And the cat just goes all out with some catfish, some fried shimp, chips, and whatever else that catches her eye... clearly she plans to pig out!
Thanks...
Look at that tail, it seems she gets more catlike around food!

>> No.1999836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527744757103.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 1440x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230903

>>1999835
The tall dragon would like to intensify right now, but she's in the middle of a restaurant. And she would indeed only order the skewers as she planned.

She'd also get more time to watch the tsun cat boat be cute.

Yeah no problem, you may be one of my maids, but it's always ok to ask me for anything just so you know.

>> No.1999837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527745249930.jpg -(201.0 KiB, 850x1215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205841

>>1999836
Then can you pet me again a lot... not now after we eat...
Which since they ordered shouldn't be too long.
I kind of like it now.

>> No.1999838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527745398747.jpg -(151.5 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155129

>>1999837
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Intensifying from within.

Yeah sure, I can pet you as much as you like when we're done eating.

>> No.1999839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527745521896.jpg -(205.3 KiB, 850x1161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210272

>>1999838
I can wait that long then....
Seems the smell of the food and the delight of the meal is bringing out her Dere strongly!
Let's hope it's not long.
It doesn't look that busy to her so maybe it won't be long.

>> No.1999840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527745855791.jpg -(272.5 KiB, 1037x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279000

>>1999839
And soon enough, their food would indeed arrive!

Wow! Are you sure you can eat all of this?

The dragon asked moving her skewers closer to her.

>> No.1999841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527746169294.jpg -(168.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172587

>>1999840
Just watch me, I'll clean my plate and more!
She's more than just a cat, she's a boat too!
Besides I'm starved... and this stuff looks delicious!
And she'd start chowing down.

>> No.1999842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527746419228.jpg -(279.9 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286589

>>1999841
That's the spirit, just go right on in there and eat your fill!

A dragon is happy to see this sort of energy coming from people. And meanwhile she'd just take a bite off one of her skewers.

>> No.1999843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527746565147.png -(529.4 KiB, 823x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542063

>>1999842
And she gets to hear Hammann make cute little Nomm nomm noises as she chows down on her own fried shrimp before moving on to her main course of catfish... she's practically hunched over her food with her butt and tail in the air waving happily..
Mmmmmm

>> No.1999844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527748779218.jpg -(399.4 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408996

>>1999843
And leave it to a tall dragon to sit there, eating her food, thinking about how much she'd like to eat Hammann's...

fried shrimp.

Just sitting quietly and enjoying her food as she watched a happy cat be happy.

>> No.1999845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527749410584.jpg -(640.5 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
655825

>>1999844
And eventually even the catboat would finish her meal, after awhile, the yummy food leaving the cat nice and full.
Ahhh. That was a good meal.
She looked across at the dragon.
Ready to go home now?

>> No.1999846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527749571456.jpg -(305.7 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313026

>>1999845
And there the tall dragon would be paying the bill

Sure! And then once we're home, I can get around to petting you just like you requested.

>> No.1999847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527750146115.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1294225

>>1999846
And the moment she was done paying she'd find that hand was moved to Hammann's head.
That's fine with me...
Being nice and full now she was pretty content...

>> No.1999848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527750663078.jpg -(399.4 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408996

>>1999847
And the dragon would happily pat the cat's head a bit before getting up.

I understand that you're a bit eager, but the petting can wait just a bit longer until we get back to the mansion.

>> No.1999849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527750933848.jpg -(113.0 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115711

>>1999848
I just wanted to thank you for giving me such a good meal..
The cat said stepping back.
That's all.

>> No.1999850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527751175042.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1999849
Such a silly cat.

That's fine! But let's just get back to the mansion for now.

The tall dragon will just call in to work anyways.

And for now, the tall and the cat would go on their way back to the mansion for lots of petting.

>> No.1999851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527751503747.jpg -(168.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172587

>>1999850
Yes she is a silly cat.
Yes let's go...
And she'd even hop on the dragon's shoulders again as they head back to the mansion for lots and lots of petting.

>> No.1999852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527789401491.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 984x1312) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295445

Boy I wonder what Pan is up to-
Training
It's rarely not training
She's out in the wilderness doing her ki blasts on rocks and punching trees, that good shit.

>> No.1999853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527789971336.png -(209.5 KiB, 713x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214518

>>1999852
And sometime during the middle of her training this man drops from the sky and lands a crater Pan left after blowing up a large rock

"..."

"Now is a good a time to test her."

"You show promise. More-so than most Saiyan children."

He says; Talking to her as if they've never met before ever as he crosses his arms

>> No.1999854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527790272103.jpg -(72.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74350

>>1999853
Well Pan sensed him because who wouldn't, and turns to look at him as he lands

Thanks, I guess?

She's on guard because usually people who know about Saiyans seem keen to wanting to throw down

>> No.1999855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527790618305.png -(68.6 KiB, 613x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70239

>>1999854
"She's on guard, good."

This causes him to smirk a little

"Hmm, well then, I won't waste your time with pleasantries. I want to see for myself personally, what you got. Do you accept?"

even if she says no...Pan should know that he'll likely come at her anyway

>> No.1999856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527790899984.jpg -(23.6 KiB, 277x445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24188

>>1999855
Just a random challenge?
I feel like even if I say no, you'll try to beat me up anyways.

She gets into a fighting stance and her power begins to rise

Of course I'll accept.

>> No.1999857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527791521638.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 306x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34368

>>1999856
Feeling her power level rise Broly will keep his where it is for the time being

"Good, then come at me with everything you got."

And with that; the Saiyan male will fire a large ki blast from his chest, he didn't even take a stance or anything! The ball of green ki will barrel towards Pan at a high speed

Should she dodge or move out of the way; Broly will already be lunging towards her with the intent of hitting her with a barrage of punches

>> No.1999858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527791769574.png -(98.4 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100811

>>1999857
Pan does the sensible thing and dodges out of the way, and having expected a follow up fires her own volley of three large ki blasts at him
Hey it's that thing you taught her!

>> No.1999859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527792209660.png -(385.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394269

>>1999858
Broly smirks again since that's one of his moves. As he moves towards Pan, Broly will swipe the first two blasts out of the way, exploding violently in the distance somewhere

As for the last one; Broly will kick it back towards Pan. Wanting to use that to force Pan to react, distracting her so he can go in with a burst of speed and then aims a nice ol' punch aimed at her gut, which will send her flying should it connect! Followed by several ki blasts fired towards her

>> No.1999860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527792672092.png -(31.9 KiB, 215x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32679

>>1999859
The ploy works, Pan uses her energy to deflect the blast returned to her. The opening is enough that Broly puts a fist into her gut- but despite it winding her, she does what any good monkey does and grabs onto his arm and bursting her base form power to it's limits as she strikes back with a kick. She's not gonna let him send her flying around like a rag doll at the very least.

>> No.1999861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527799437458.png -(346.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354981

>>1999860
Broly looks her right in the eye once she latches on to his arm

"Heh."

Anticipating Pan wanting to follow-up with something; Broly will meet Pan's kick with a headbutt. Which will result in one hell of an outburst of power from the duo as it tears up the land around them

"Hraah!"

Broly will attempt to grab Pan by the head with his free hand if as she's still latched on to his arm. If he's successful Broly will slam her into thew ground and then kick her away. If that works then he runs towards her just to kick her again into the air before giving chase

>> No.1999862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527800094507.png -(910.7 KiB, 721x1021) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932602

Today finds a certain Heroic Spirit turned Fox Familiar visiting one of the wolfmen camps out beyond Aurora
...Which thanks to some of the talented individuals the pack has acquired lately, has become less a camp and more of a small village
With a cave "stronghold" surrounded by thatch roofed houses and a wooden palisade, the palisade itself being reinforced by all sorts of magical runes
Not bad, not bad at all...The pack really is becoming organized!
The busty swordswoman thinks to herself as she wanders around

>> No.1999863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527800147270.png -(58.2 KiB, 339x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59553

>>1999861
Pan really does not think out these 'latching onto larger enemy' plans she keeps doing and gets tossed around easily. Slammed into the ground and kicked away.
However she's sorta...loosened up her body to go with the flow of the attacks and while it still hurts like fuck, she's not as hilariously crippled as she would be if she had fully resisted.
Which gives her an opening to recover in the sky and rev up her base power to max, THEN go into a Super Saiyan for maximum multiplier increase. She lets her aura explode outward in an attempt to throw Broly off guard from the sudden Ki explosion.

>> No.1999864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527800585855.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 850x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171214

>>1999862
After a good ol' birthing session, a nap, and plenty of alcohol. Shuten is out and about the cozy village with a large bottle of divine sake, holding it by the neck

Spotting Musashi from a distance, the oni smirks and starts to make way towards her

"Hmhm~ Enjoying yourself?"

She asked with a knowing smile

Last edited 18/05/31(Thu)17:03.

>> No.1999865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527800810256.jpg -(118.4 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121266

>>1999863
"...!"

And Pan's plan worked, as it halted his advance. Stopping in mid-air, evaluating Pan's power following that surge. He grins at her and remains in his base form

"That's more like it."

And then cue that weird green filter and he then shoots forth a massive ball of ki towards her at incredible speeds

>> No.1999866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527801378456.jpg -(543.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
556889

>>1999864
Hm...? Oh! Yeah, I totally am!
Musashi soon goes when she hears the little Oni, turning to face her with a bright and friendly smile on her face
And a little surprised! From what I heard it wasn't too long ago that the pack was simply wandering from cave to cave like the wolves they used to be.
Just another example of how demonic energy can serve as a catalyst for evolution

>> No.1999867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527801721859.jpg -(481.1 KiB, 663x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492644

>>1999866
"The applications of demonic energy are truly outstanding. It greatly increased the rate of their growth and evolution. It can do so much more than simply pleasure. Although it is still one of it's finer uses, fufufu~"

The small oni grins and then takes another sip

>> No.1999868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527802089879.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 564x1013) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85203

>>1999865
She decides to fire off a Masenko at the oncoming ball because she knows her own death ball is no match for that green shit

Hyaa!

>> No.1999869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527802193316.jpg -(674.8 KiB, 763x951) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
691022

>>1999867
Hehe~ Maybe some day they will even become powerful enough to take over Aurora!
Musashi then suggests, her eyes twinkling from the very thought of that idea
Subjecting all of the women and girls in Aurora to the might of wolfmen dick
...Anyway! What's your name? Mine is Musashi!
She then asks as she takes a moment to eye the little Oni up and down
Mm~ She's nice and small just like Master!

>> No.1999870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527802381660.jpg -(168.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172380

>>1999868
With both energy attacks colliding, it's now a sort of ki blast struggle, I'd would of said beam struggle but his is a ball, so...

Broly thought it was going to just blast right through, but she's pushing it back? The nerve

"Hahahahaha!"

Broly will start firing off smaller ki blasts into his own in order to increase it's power and size!

>> No.1999871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527802690236.png -(21.9 KiB, 366x245) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22389

>>1999870
Luckily Masenko is also sort of a short blast rather than a beam, so she's gonna push her energy into forcing against it, the aura around her body shrinking while she focuses on the blast even as it inches closer and closer to her

Come OOOOOON!

>> No.1999872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527802768886.jpg -(139.9 KiB, 800x1293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143252

>>1999869
Meanwhile Shuten herself makes no attempts to hide the fact that she's checking out Musashi. The small oni finding her form pleasing and quite attractive

"I am Shuten-Douji, a pleasure to meet you. And we're all bound for amazing things, we'll only continue to grow~"

>> No.1999873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527803359328.jpg -(113.2 KiB, 1351x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115866

>>1999871
And from the looks of things the massive green ball of doom grow bigger and grows closer! However Pan's efforts will pay off as the ball stops and looks like it starts to crack apart and even shrink a little!

"Hm??"

And Pan's Masenko broke burst right through Broly's attack, looking like it shattered like glass for some reason. And it barrels right for him

"Tch!"

Broly will put his arm in front of it and tries pushing it back. But it instead pushes him back a bit before possibly exploding on him

>> No.1999874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527803379087.png -(394.5 KiB, 1020x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404017

>>1999872
Oh~ She's checking me out as w- Wait a minute
Musashi's train of thought is derailed as the little Oni's name sinks in, the swordswoman blinking rapidly with her eyes suddenly widening as she soon goes
Wait, do you mean THE Shuten-Douji?! The infamous Oni from old Japanese folklore?

>> No.1999875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527804258659.jpg -(170.3 KiB, 1275x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174397

>>1999874
"Hahahaha~! That's correct."

Says Shuten, but then looks like she had a nice idea and smiles at Musashi, boldly putting her slender little arm around Musashi's shapely waist

"I'd rather not be just standing here while we converse, why don't we make ourselves more comfortable hm~?"

Shakes her bottle a little

"While drinking merrily~!"

"Her name...I wonder if she meant The Miyamoto Musashi, the philosopher and ronin."

However she puts that on the back burner for now, since this world has a tendency to twist one from what they used to be

Last edited 18/05/31(Thu)18:04.

>> No.1999876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527804514391.jpg -(92.2 KiB, 736x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94407

>>1999873
Pan lights up as her attack manages to break through
Alright!

She is sure to keep her guard up though cause that guy might come out despite that.

>> No.1999877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527804813372.png -(2.5 MiB, 1596x2243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2580015

>>1999875
Hm...The old stories said that you could take on all sorts of different forms, and from the looks of things they must have been right!
Musashi comments as the little Oni moves to put an arm around her waist, the larger female then smiling down at her as she adds
And while that is no doubt a dangerous invitation, knowing your reputation and everything, I think I might go ahead and take you up on it~
It's not like she can really die after all, and she does hold a certain fascination with the Onis from her homeland's myths and legends

>> No.1999878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527805003141.png -(358.8 KiB, 620x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367370

>>1999876
Pan's reprieve following that large explosion will be short lived as the charred ground suddenly explodes with a golden light

Broly will come out and floats upward, looking right at Pan. Now the harder test comes as Broly rushes Pan now with even greater speeds! Showering her with a barrage of kicks and punches coming from many angles

>> No.1999879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527805447088.jpg -(89.7 KiB, 850x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91813

>>1999877
"Maybe~ That is just one of the many stories about me. It is more fun to let others wonder."

Shuten grins

"Good, denying an oni is very hazardous to one's health. Come, come~"

And off they go towards one of Shuten's favorite haunts within the growing village

>> No.1999880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527806282439.jpg -(207.7 KiB, 756x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212660

>>1999879
And sometimes stories can be horribly inaccurate, right?
Musashi points out as the little Oni leads her through the wolfman village
The swordswoman glancing around some more as they walk and talk
Like, everyone who's heard of "me" is always surprised to see that I'm a woman. Apparently because ANOTHER Musashi from another timeline was a really famous MAN.
Then with a bashful sort of laugh she adds
And funny enough I actually ran into THAT Musashi some time ago.

>> No.1999881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527806592159.jpg -(146.0 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149518

>>1999880
"Ha, now that you mention it: I did wonder about you; given your name. I heard he was a Philosopher, a ronin, a blacksmith that crafted the finest swords in all the land."

She looks at Musashi slyly and then asks:

"And how was he like?"

>> No.1999882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527807100215.jpg -(973.0 KiB, 1600x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
996392

>>1999881
And so Musashi's cheery demeanor drops as she responds to Shuten, a weary sigh escaping from her as she speaks
He lives up to what everyone says about him and THEN some. Honestly, he made me feel pretty inadequate.
As one could expect from someone who is still in the springtime of their youth meeting a possible future that has reached the absolute peak of their potential
His swordsmanship is perfect, or as close to perfection as anyone in this flawed world can achieve, to the point that he doesn't even need a sword to fight! He can cut and slice just as effectively with his hands as he can with a blade of crafted steel.

>> No.1999883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527807222035.png -(17.1 KiB, 230x146) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17463

>>1999878
Pan does not take well to this barrage, dodging some of it and taking the others heavily despite blocking.
She tries to strike back, but it's clear she's at her maximum output right now. Which clear with the white aura and yellow aura flickering between each other for dominance as she pushes herself.

>> No.1999884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527807719326.jpg -(104.7 KiB, 850x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107253

>>1999882
"Oh my, he sounds quite enticing~ Sounds you have quite a bit to live up to."

eventually they arrive in a secluded spot within a large hut. One of the fancier structures in the village with the decor to match, she takes a seat on one of the many large pillows surrounding a table

She wastes little time pouring Musashi a drink as she pats the pillow right next to her

"You're still young."

"Plenty of time to blossom, fufu~"

>> No.1999885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527808347114.jpg -(512.6 KiB, 868x1227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
524938

>>1999884
...Yeah, you're right. I'm still in my twenties while he's had decades longer to hone and perfect his technique.
Girl Musashi is different from most Heroic Spirits in that she technically never died, and simply became something similar to a Heroic Spirit after her timeline was erased and she started being jaunted from one timeline to another
Soooo enough about that for now, because now is the time to have some fun!
She then declares as she goes and plops herself down onto the offered pillow, reaching for her drink and chugging it down in one go!
...Which will no doubt end up being a mistake

>> No.1999886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527808396877.jpg -(290.5 KiB, 502x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297508

>>1999883
And that is what Broly wants. For Pan to push herself farther than she has before.

"Is this all?? Hahahaha! Looks like I was wrong about you."

Says Broly in a taunting manner, smirking at pan, not letting up. Each of her blows is met by Broly's fists, elbows and knees. Only to him to push back even harder, aiming at weak-spots. Something might happen if he pushes her to the breaking point, seems to work for her grandpa a lot

"A white aura. Is that the other power she talked about last time? each is trying to overpower the other, interesting."

Broly will try ending the barrage with a Chokeslam™

>> No.1999887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527808537521.png -(21.1 KiB, 261x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21647

>>1999886
Pan is about to fire back her own quip, but it seems she just got Undertakered into the fucking ground
She is fighting to stay concious at this point. Even at this level after training so hard she's not that much of a threat.

>> No.1999888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527809440196.jpg -(125.2 KiB, 752x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128173

>>1999885
Indeed, unless she's prepared for it...Musashi just downed the best sake ever, with one hell of a kick to it too. Meanwhile Shuten watches her drink it so haphazardly with amusement

She has some more herself, but top a seasoned drinker like herself she takes as if drinking simple water

"Do you like it~? Likely stronger than anything you've had, I do hope you're able to keep up~"

>> No.1999889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527809784165.png -(392.7 KiB, 671x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402120

>>1999888
...!?
Alas, Musashi wasn't quite ready for the potency of oni sake, so the poor girl ends up coughing and spluttering
W-Wha- It's like I swallowed fire!
As she coughs some more, still feeling the alcoholic burn

>> No.1999890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527810081797.png -(1.2 MiB, 1351x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1309861

>>1999887
Broly will look disappointed, his grip around Pan's throat won't loosen, but it isn't getting tighter either

"Really?? This is it?! You're surrounded by veterans...or is this just your feeble limit?"

He says, wanting to see if Pan will really dig deep and go beyond where she is right now

"Ahahahaha!! It's be expected given you have Kakarot's blood running through your veins. I'll break you just as I did him, ahahahahaha!"

Broly will then try lifting Pan up and then put her in a Torture Rack™

"Kakarot,his mother, father...you! All weak!"

>> No.1999891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527810356765.png -(1.3 MiB, 852x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1386284

>>1999890
She's struggling as he picks her up, and well you hit the switch as she's put over your back- the white aura overtakes shit and a powerful, spherical ki explosion engulfs the area they're in.

>> No.1999892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527810811299.png -(2.0 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2110689

>>1999891
"Pan...it was the only way."

Says Broly as he turns to dust-

Wait no, what really happened is that spherical outburst of ki swallowed the land in a massive scale, destroying anything caught in it. Pan felt Broly's grip on her body vanish as the explosion seems to engulf him completely!

>> No.1999893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527811057420.png -(16.1 KiB, 275x160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16450

>>1999892
Welp
As the burst fades out, leaving nothing but a dust cloud and a crater behind, Pan's body falls with a thud and she gasps for air.
Hah...shit...

>> No.1999894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527811210324.jpg -(426.8 KiB, 751x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437078

>>1999889
Shuten has some more, her small hand rubbing at Mushashi's thigh. Once again making no signs to hide her interest in the Swordswoman

So what does the little oni do next? Pours her another of course

"Then what better way to have go down easier than to simply drink some more~?"

It's likely Mushashi doesn't need much encouragement. But Shuten's just so charismatic, as she smiles at the girl

"After all it'll flow like a river, so don't be shy."

>> No.1999895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527812091361.png -(1.2 MiB, 1075x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1271064

>>1999893
"She has such incredible power, and now she broke through her current limit. Now it has to be tempered. But what is that other power? It feels divine in a sense"

If we're talking that being Gohan's "Mystic" power she inherited

Says Broly, deep underground buried under thousands of tons of earth

Suddenly though: He bursts out at high speeds and begins his descent on Pan. His clothes are burnt and tattered and his got burn and scuff marks on some part of his body. But that doesn't seem to be bothering him in the least

"..."

>> No.1999896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527812306638.jpg -(136.1 KiB, 861x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139373

>>1999894
Hehe~ Yeah! All I gotta do is drink some more and get used to the burn.
Musashi replies with a nod as her smile returns
And one of the benefits of being a Spirit is that alcohol poisoning isn't a problem!
Then with all of that decided she takes another drink, albeit she decides to just sip it this time
The swordswoman handling those smaller sips much better than the huge gulp from before, her body swaying gently back and forth as she drinks and is fondled gently by the little Oni

Last edited 18/05/31(Thu)20:18.

>> No.1999897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527812660016.jpg -(38.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39254

>>1999895
Mystic power is more a "potential unleashed" so not really divine at all, but I mean that's semantics

When he appears over her, she'll still have quite some power despite her own damage state, but her Super Saiyan gold has faded out
She looks up and glares, cursing her terrible luck, without realizing how she's shattered her limits yet.

Do you still want to go? What do you even want from me!? To gloat about how much better than my family you are!?

>> No.1999898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527813577054.jpg -(152.3 KiB, 850x1154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155979

>>1999896
Indeed, Shuten is making herself quite comfortable with her present company. However she'll keep chugging her sake like a champ, straight from the bottle. And given that Musashi's tolerance for this sake isn't optimal, it would start to affect her soon enough the more she sips. resulting in a very nice buzz

"Was it your master that opened your eyes to these new pleasures?"

>> No.1999899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527813985545.jpg -(489.0 KiB, 1000x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500749

>>1999898
Well...The answer to that is both "yes" and "no".
Musashi begins to reply as the intoxicating heat of the sake washes over her mind and body, the busty woman pausing in her sips as she speaks
Both of us were pretty...Reserved when it came to "intimate" pleasures, and it took some nudging from Ritsuka to make it happen.
Then with a quick giggle she adds
And it resulted in a long and heated threesome that lasted alllll night long!

>> No.1999900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527814539182.jpg -(215.0 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220201

>>1999897
"..."

"Even now she still has plenty of power left. Most Saiyans at her age could only dream of having such power. Can hybrids really have this much potential? This one will go far...farther than Vegeta's brat"

"I told you girl. I wanted to see how strong you are, see the limits of your power. Do you not realize it yet? Now you can climb even higher."

>> No.1999901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527814939404.png -(603.1 KiB, 726x1434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617526

And here's a fish, why cause I want too... I start with Samantha, the fun loving ninja fox, out and about for something to do, is she in Aurora, maybe, but she could be nearly anyway, taht's the fun with her teleporting.

Other options include Annete who's doing stuff at her tower... mostly resting after dealing with her powerful Sayian floofs... they really take a lot out of her, especially since she's had to lay down the law a few times on some of them.

There's also Nicole goofing off in town maybe thinking about what to have for dinner.

>> No.1999902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527815086456.jpg -(45.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46660

>>1999900
What are you talking ab-

At this point she's suddenly aware of her own ki growth as she looks at her hands

W-wait a second, what's happened here?

Yeah she got the mystic form! This was what the entire thing was about.

>> No.1999903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527815591503.jpg -(54.9 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56220

>>1999899
"Hehe, Ritsuka is such a darling. Always doing her best, we've come this far thanks in part to her efforts~"

Along with her and Marie taking the mental reigns every now and then for the more complicated stuff

"It took us a while to recover from when that bitch destroyed our last hideout. But we're stronger than ever now~"

"And now life couldn't be better for you I'm sure. Things will get really fun once my boys spend time with you. They always like their mother's friends~"

  • And if Mushashi saw those huge, muscular, horned wolfmen. Then she can likely put two and two together. Of course, Shuten will have her fun first. She reaches up and undoes Mushashi's ribbon, letting her hair flow freely
>> No.1999904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527816094889.png -(314.8 KiB, 1255x1096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322404

>>1999902
>>1999902

"Simple; you broke your limiter. I needed to trigger it, emotions can play a very powerful role in your growth. More often than not it is what fuels a Saiyan to go beyond themselves."

"It's definitely different that that of a Super Saiyan's power. Perhaps even far greater. ...If you temper it right."

>> No.1999905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527816308832.png -(137.3 KiB, 405x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140565

>>1999904
That's...that's really amazing.
I didn't think I had something this amazing brewing within me.

...Why did you want to test me though, who even are you?
He looks vaguely familiar, but...

>> No.1999906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527816474027.png -(603.3 KiB, 759x1075) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617770

>>1999903
Giggling again, the effects of the potent alcohol making her feel very loopy indeed, Musashi sits there as Shuten undoes the ribbon holding her hair together
The swordwoman's lovely locks flowing downwards once they are freed
Heh...I can't say that I've taken dicks THAT large yet, but there's a first time for everything, right~?
For the most part Musashi has only taken futa dicks from her Master and Ritsuka so far, and the occasional man she's ambushed back in Aurora
But nothing that can compare to the massive cocks of the Oni/Werewolf hybrids
Mm~ But it seems to me that you wish to sample me first...
And with those words Musashi decides to make a move of her own, sliding a hand and an arm around Shuten with the intent to give the little Oni's behind a nice and firm squeeze

>> No.1999907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527819170159.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1999797
>>1999798
"Ya I'm good."

He still had a smirk and spoke like he was amused about something no one knew about, but damn that hug was good.

"In all seriousness, I'm willing to make a provisional contract for a ring. I'll even offer a green ring no strings attached in return. So long as the contract is reasonable of course."

>> No.1999908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527819809534.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999907
>>1999798
Bridgette mumbled something about suggesting that right off the back, but didn't make anything out of it.

"What he said, but yellow."

Her own words were terse and dry, the Doppelganger definitely preferring a more violent outcome after all the tension winding her up, even if only to help blow off some steam.

>> No.1999909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527820934445.png -(72.7 KiB, 227x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74417
>>Lewd Fox

Sanary will moan a little as Megan's tails squeeze around her as her flesh is incredibly sensitive from her own pleasure runes.
My my my~ That was a good one, Megan.
The succubus will hold her up, letting the fox ride out her amplified climax. As she comes down she'll probably notice everything feeling good to her. Even the air blowing across her skin would send small shivers of pleasure up her spine.

>> No.1999910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821196924.jpg -(32.3 KiB, 337x169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33084

>>1999905
"Her father is Gohan right? Kakarot's son...he didn't show this power when I fought with them on New Vegeta."

He could just keep his identity vague, but Broly's fought almost every other Saiyan on this rock, so even if he didn't tell her, she'd still easily find out via simply asking say: Bardock, Geetz, or her grandfather, etc, about him

"My name is Broly."

Now he expects Pan to be all "Hey, I know a Broly, but she's a woman!"

>> No.1999911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821561466.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 488x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70132

>>1999910
Huh?
Broly?
That's weird, my...current mentor is also named Broly.

>> No.1999912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821653338.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>1999907
>>1999908
We'll see, we'll see...
The girl said still trying to compose herself.
There's also my other member...
She glared at each of them before a surge of lightning escaped from her some of the greenery returning to the plant life.
At the least though, I won't be doing this in the name of friendship...

>> No.1999913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821656760.jpg -(87.0 KiB, 800x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89120

Meanwhile, one of many satellites was floating around the planet Aurora, though this one was different. A fair bit larger then most it could've passed for a small space station, witch was a good thing given it was inhabited. Five people called it home, though it was large enough to fit a few more comfortably. One of said inhabitants was in the kitchen at the moment, and from the smell of things breakfast was being cooked.

"Best way to start the day."

>> No.1999914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821927000.jpg -(192.5 KiB, 492x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197091

>>1999566
>>1999909
And she'd find the fox completely in bliss now, her nerves going crazy from the pleasure going across her naked body, a small happy sigh escaping as she just let the feeling of the very air pleasure her...
AHhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so nice... like my whole body's awash in it...
Her tails continued to rub and probe, even a little spell causing them to feel almost tentacly.
This feeling is great!
She slowly began running her hands across her body, molesting herself even as her tails began molesting Sanary even more!

Last edited 18/05/31(Thu)22:58.

>> No.1999915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821933048.jpg -(267.4 KiB, 850x1196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273838

>>1999906
"Of course, not like you will die from all the fun you're going to have. Every waking second will be bliss, fufu~"

She starts to say, looking amused as Musashi decided to be bold

"Hmhm, you say that but there you are touching an oni so boldly~"

Shuten then presses her small, slender, child-like body against the mature, and busty Musashi with a smirk on her face. Her flat pressing against Musashi's chest as the oni starts forcing her down on her back

>> No.1999916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527821838834.jpg -(85.7 KiB, 850x1253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87764

>>1999913
Well, eventually another person would enter the kitchen, having just woken up, barely dressed since and just looking to get something to eat, 2B would be seen walking to the fridge and just looking at it's contents

>> No.1999917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822296479.jpg -(249.4 KiB, 1154x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255412

>>1999908
>>1999912
"If it makes you feel better, you'll never have to see me unless you want to after our business."

Some small piece of him felt bad for Amanda. It was a fucked situation for sure, but if anything was true, this pair could use a bit more compassion. All she had to do was let them have it.

>> No.1999918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822309786.png -(792.9 KiB, 558x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811931

>>1999911
"That would explain why you know one of my techniques."

Says Broly; again speaking to Pan as if they never met and playing as if these are details that are completely foreign to him. Living a double life is quite something for him

"To put it simply: Different realities, different versions of me. Let's leave it at that."

>> No.1999919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822527293.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999917
>>1999912
"Again, what he said."

What else was there to add? It was hard enough to keep any further venom from her tone, still annoyed as she was, so regardless it was in her best interest to speak as little as possible.

>> No.1999920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822532689.jpg -(249.0 KiB, 600x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254927

>>1999915
Musashi lets out a tipsy yelp as she feels Shuten pushing her down onto her back, but otherwise she just giggles again and says
Sorry, sorry~ Your body type is just like my Master's so I couldn't help myself!
While her more than healthy bosom serves as a wonderful cushion for Shuten, and the swordswoman maintains her grip on the Oni's ass
Taking her time to feel and knead the tight flesh of its cheeks as she hums to herself

>> No.1999921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822634521.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1418x1956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1424168

>>1999918
Huh...That does make sense.
Although you'd think if there's two versions of someone as strong as you, you'd have fought each other and people sensed it by now.

Pan's pretty smart. Not outright saying that this coincidence is suspicious or questionable, but being observant enough to do the old "never in the same place at the same time" argument
She's not that invested though, wouldn't mean anything if she was right. So she just shrugs it off.

>> No.1999922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822913584.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>1999914
Oh yes, and it feels ever better once you get your second...and third...and fourth...
The Succubus is addicted to them, which is understandable as her head is full of lewd all the time. Still, she'll squirm a little as Megan starts to molest her.
Hahaha~ Someone's getting frisky.

>> No.1999923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527822984183.jpg -(106.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108584

>>1999917
>>1999919
And that annoyed tone just annoyed her even more.
In that case I'm going to test you and test you hard... since you so rudely intruded and attacked us...
She pulled out two knives.
I may not sense your thoughts, but I can sense your legacy, both of you have brought much sorrow on others have you not... battle death, domination, no do not ask how I know this, it is not your thoughts I'm reading... no matter what dimensions you cross or what worlds you escape... the dead do not forget...

Their words may be unheard, their suffering forgotten... confess a crime to me and I will pass judgment... then I will be sure you are ready for compassion...

>> No.1999924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527823028224.jpg -(29.1 KiB, 634x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29758

>>1999916
The sound of bacon cooking filled the air, along with the smell of its porky goodness. As it finished cooking Jack looked over at 2b with his usual smirk.

Still funny to see robots that aren't morning people.

"Well you look like you fell out of bed."

He grabbed a couple of plates and brought all the breakfast fixings together. Nothing fancy, just bacon and eggs with some toast, though it did smell really good. After that he set it on the kitchen counter and sprinkles just a dash of salt and pepper on the eggs.

Perfect.

"Here, eat this, way better then staring at a fridge full of food."

>> No.1999925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527823342276.jpg -(274.5 KiB, 1280x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281076

>>1999922
Really... mmm something to think about... especially when this feels so GOOOD!!!!
Her pussy is practically dripping with desire, her tails feeling more and more phallic as they coil around Sanary's body.
Mmmhmmm you like this spell I learned?

>> No.1999926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527823664577.jpg -(230.1 KiB, 450x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235621

>>1999920
"Is that so~?"

She can already tell Musashi will have a lot of fun with Marie and Ibaraki

"Hahahaha~! Does my body being like that of a child turn you on?"

Said Shuten, sliding her hands over Musashi's breasts. Giving them a firm grope, getting a nice feel for her softness, running her thumbs over her nipples once Shuten's straddling Musashi properly. She gives off a sweet but intoxicating scent, further adding to the delightful buzz Musashi's already feeling

>> No.1999927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527823911456.png -(429.7 KiB, 608x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439990

>>1999924
She peaks out and looks at the plate
She was about to just drink out of the milk cartoon, and just grab a fruit or something but this was also fine
Oh, thanks.
She would close the fridge and grab the plate
That's much better than what I had in mind.

>> No.1999928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527824031863.png -(51.8 KiB, 207x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53074

>>1999925
Hahaha~ What an interesting spell.
Hmmm...
The sucubus will smirk as she lets go of Megan, know how that rune is affecting her.
Well go ahead and show me what you're made of, Megan. I'm all yours.

>> No.1999929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527824222856.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1302x1842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1314417

>>1999926
A quizzical sort of frown appears on Musashi's face when Shuten poses that question, the larger woman soon replying
I never really thought about it before, but all things considered I supp- A-Ah~!
But her words are cut off as soon as the little Oni begins to toy with her nipples
The fleshy nubs quickly growing hard
Ha~ M-Mm...Yeah, do whatever you want to me. I like being dominated and used.
All thanks to Ritsuka's careful conditioning no doubt

>> No.1999930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527824445190.jpg -(690.6 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
707170

>>1999928
Yes... I have a tentacle monster at home... but I decided it wasn't good enough because I can't take it with me everywhere...
The horny fox said as she turned around and looked at Sanary with a bit of crazed lust in her eyes, the rune driving every nerve and sense in her body into heat... the fox just wanting to fuck and be fucked now!
All yours, you really, the demon lord herself...
Her tails coiled and stretched before wrapping around her, one plunging into her pussy feeling like a nice fat cock....
Sure....
She said as she began playing with her chest, one of her tails soon thrusting into the fox's own sex the pleasure rune causing her to moan out loudly!

>> No.1999931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527824663696.png -(207.2 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212220

>>1999921

"Heh, observant."

Broly expects for his ruse to be found out eventually, but Pan looks like she doesn't even care all that much that will warrant her being too nosy

"I have my reasons for staying out of her way and she out of mine. But enough about that; it isn't important. She must of chosen to mentor you for a reason, now I see why."

>> No.1999932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527824738616.jpg -(144.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148398

>>1999919
>>1999923
How that caught Jace off guard. Talk about sobering up in a hurry. Confusion ran wild on his face, but it didn't last long. It was replaced by a look of sadness

"Oh dear, you know not what you ask. You wish to know my sins, my sins are many. I've committed atrocities that should not be spoken of. Brought peril to those who were undeserving of such, and reveled in my actions. From the perspective of most I am truly evil incarnate."

There was a sadness to his words, a pain from ages past that made the words ring true. Though he never spoke of a crime it was evident he was guilty.

Last edited 18/05/31(Thu)23:45.

>> No.1999933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527825287498.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999932
>>1999923
Bridgette sighed to mask the curious glance she shot her companion. That would need to be talked about later...

"And I've done pretty much nothing. I didn't even attack you, in fact."

Taffy walked into that very noticeable fire of her own volition after being warned, hardly an actual attack, and she had only sat on the bridge of the ship passively scanning before that.

"Since becoming me I guess the worst things... I've killed in self defense and lied copiously. Oh also kidnapping I guess. I think that's it though? Go ahead, slap me with some empathy."

Even the goddess she'd broken still had a core of her personality left, and Bridgette had legitimately felt bad she'd had to do any of that. Truly she had intended to do nothing but help the woman that had summoned her, but being suddenly betrayed like that had forced her hand.

"Just because I have a fear ring doesn't make me some kind of mass murderer."

That attracted too much attention, it was impractical.

>> No.1999934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527825320288.jpg -(401.8 KiB, 1112x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411467

>>1999929
"Oh I intend to Musashi~ I'll see what you got personally before having you tend to my boys."

Shuten licks her lips, Musashi's hard nubs rubbing against her small palms. She sticks her ass more against Musashi's touch, wiggling it a bit

"And do your part for the pack like a good sow~"

and with that, Shuten leans down and kisses Musashi quite deeply. while continuing to play with, pinch, and pull on her nipples

  • Only to break it suddenly!"

"Hah~"

She'll then reach for one of the bottle of sake and sips some before kissing Musashi again, giving her a lewd sake fueled kiss

>> No.1999935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527825458611.png -(150.1 KiB, 326x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153684

>>1999827
"No problem. It's good to have a proper meal once in a while. Keeps things regular."

Before he sat down to eat he opened the fridge and grabbed a cold beer to enjoy. After popping the top he took a seat and began eating his breakfast. Taking a break here and there to make small talk.

"So have you thought anymore about forming a Pactio?"

>> No.1999936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527826113690.png -(687.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704130

>>1999932
Oh yes you are quite a monster aren't you...
Amanda said with blunt cold honesty.
Of all the monsters in here I fear you may be the worst... therefore your sins will weigh you far down more...

>>1999933
She turned to Bridgette.
Than your own... but yes there is some things there... it's funny they say monsters have no guilt, but I think that's just a matter of perspective...
The girl nodded.
None the less...
She tossed the knives straight up into the air.
I pass judgment... outlast this curse....
The knives flew up in the air for a second before coming down point first... the girl holding her arms out as... both blades slammed into her arms on either side... making deep bloody cuts...
And endure....
And suddenly both of them were hit with a stabbing pain all over their bodies, for Bridgette it was mild but for Jace, it was as if millions upon millions of knives were driven into him.

>> No.1999937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527826138714.jpg -(211.0 KiB, 600x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216067

>>1999934
Hehe~ That's right~
Musashi begins to go as her mind is further clouded by both intoxication and arousal, her fingers having already pulled Shuten's less than protective bottoms to the side so that she can start poking and teasing at the little Oni's backdoor entrance
A bitch like me needs to do everything she can to serve the pack's needs~
Then any further words will be silenced as Shuten bends over to kiss Musashi, the woman moaning contently into the Oni's mouth as their tongues seek each other out
The swordswoman panting a bit when it is broken off, only for her to soon find her mouth being filled with more sake!
Musashi's curvy and sexy body squirming beneath the small Oni as her mind plummets even further into a thick and pleasurable quagmire

>> No.1999938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527826173608.jpg -(216.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221835

>>1999935
She'd grab a glass and pour some milk before walking to the table and setting her food down*
I have, but I'm still thinking about it
I've been more worried about 9S and his curiosity getting him into trouble lately.
He's extremely curious, so he goes out a lot into monster infested territory to check shit out, but he's been saved already a few times now, so it's a bit of stressful work for them

>> No.1999939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527826374212.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 933x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343292

>>1999930
Is that what you like. Maybe I shOOOOOO-
Sanary is cut off but the tentacle penetrating her. A low moans starts to issue forth from her lips as her eyes start to roll back into her head a little.

>> No.1999940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527826766889.jpg -(66.3 KiB, 720x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67859

>>1999938
"The little guy? Ya, boys do cause a lot of trouble. Normally I'd just say it's natural, but I guess around here it could end bad for him though."

He bit into a piece of bacon and thought a moment.

"Seems like if he keeps running into trouble the logical thing to do is make sure he can deal with it. I could start training him. Teach him a couple useful tricks."

>> No.1999941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527826943825.jpg -(331.6 KiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339569

>>1999909
Yeah I love stuff like that....
She said back at her as she began playing with Sanary's chest, teasing her nipples as that tentacle tail continues to thrust over and over, her own voice soon ending as she felt the tail inside her began doing the same, the fox's voice ending as her body went on autopilot... both girls soon quite entangled in Megan's tails which almost seemed to have minds of their own!

>> No.1999942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527827125471.jpg -(111.5 KiB, 540x763) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114132

>>1999937
Soon the black, thin paper-like "clothes" Shuten is wearing began to vanish via one of her spells. Fully exposing her very young looking body to the curvy pedo and being out of the way now that they're getting into things. Her very flat chest shows excitement via how erect her tiny pink nubs are

Her asshole twitching slightly at Musashi's touch, it's definitely turning her on as well. The small oni's tongue thrashing about inside of Musashi's mouth, stripping off article after article of clothing via pulling and tearing. Musashi can easily have her outfit replaced anyway

>> No.1999943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527827440481.jpg -(436.2 KiB, 1024x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446623

>>1999933
>>1999936

Judgement once more.

What happened next was either one hundred percent badass of seriously fucking creepy. As the curse inflicted Jace and the pain reverberated throughout his body the emerald light faded away leaving him seemingly unprotected. Rather then fall to his knees in agony or scream to the heavens there was only silence. His expression was stone cold, no hint of emotion or even life in his face. For a second you might think Jace had died, but after an uncomfortable moment he took a long deep breath showing he was in fact alive. What exactly happened was unclear, but Amanda would have no doubts she had succeeded.

"As fun as always."

He was dead silent afterwards, but his smirk was quick to return.

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)00:30.

>> No.1999944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527828136163.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999943
>>1999936
Bridgette was going to say something, but held back with a sharp inhale as the curse settled in. This was downright uncomfortable, it was no wonder all those hex maniacs were, well, maniacs.

Still, if her's was this, then... Even as it was she would be hard pressed not to at least gripe about it a little to make herself feel better, but if she was hearing this right then Jace was far worse off...

In the end though, it receded, leaving Bridgette frowning towards Amanda in annoyance at the discomfort the curse had provided.

"Y'know, you're pretty cocky for a priestess, going and passing judgement on people. Don't deities look down on that or something?"

>> No.1999945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527828233720.png -(103.4 KiB, 289x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105846

>>1999941
Sanary closes her eyes, surrendering herself the the pleasure she's feeling. While she wants to tease Megan, she'd rather let the fox assault her as she will.
Mmmmm~ More~
The Scuccubus's body will respond to Megan's touches with her body starts to flush and her nipples stiffening under Megan's attentive fingers. Sanary's sex is slick with her juices, the tail turned tentacle having and easy time thrusting inside of her as Sanary starts to move her hips against the phallic appended. She wants it even deeper inside of her.

>> No.1999946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527828754557.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58171

>>1999943
>>1999944
Throughout it all the girl just winced as those knives dug into her skin, leaving deep holes, her eyes closed and her energy radiating outwards hard hard to tell what she was feeling, pain, pleasure, a little of both, either way as it finally ended she turned her arms down causing the knives to fall out... the girl soon folding her arms over the bloody wounds as she moved to keep herself from dying of blood loss.
You fail to realize...
She said panting a little.
That upon passing judgment at you I pass judgment on myself as well...
Sure she hasn't been that bad, but can't say her acts of brainwashing has all been a good thing.

>> No.1999947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527828883760.png -(450.2 KiB, 700x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461054

>>1999945
And Megan will do her best to please the Demon Lord the fox thrusting harder and deeper, though it's clear with the pleasure rune and the earlier climax she doesn't have the Stamina to max, her own second climax drawing closer as she thrust more of those tails in, spreading her holes even as she climbed up to kiss the Demon Lord on the lips.
Mmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The pleasure causing her mind to nearly white out as the thrusts into herself and Sanary drove her to the edge of bliss, more tails going into their other holes even as she went deeper and harder!

>> No.1999948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527829439276.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1999944
>>1999946
After watching Amanda with a morbid fascination his smirk turning into a smile.

"Judge not lest ye be judged. I don't recommend you continue that practice. It normally doesn't end well for those who do."

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)01:03.

>> No.1999949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527829634161.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999948
>>1999946
A flat look from the short girl.

"I know how curse works, but even ignoring that, you're still judging people..."

She shrugged and left it at that, trying to move things along once more.

"Well, yeah, anyways.

>> No.1999950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527830207490.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 1040x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131359

>>1999948
>>1999949
This is our temple,
Well Monastery same thing.
You did set foot in inside of it, even if it was at the point of arms and threatening us.

It's not the first time and it won't be the last, quite frankly for one as dark as you no amount of judgment would do you good... I'd be wary of this one.
She said to Bridgette.
But rings yes... you want Rings....

>> No.1999951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527830354629.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 987x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87242

>>1999947
Mmmmmmph~!
Sanary will moan into Megan's mouth as they kiss while those tendrils continue to fuck her. She'll wrap her warms around the fox, holding her close as her body eagerly lets in another tentacle into her rear as her own climax approaches.

>> No.1999952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527831093870.jpg -(248.9 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254891

>>1999951
And with all their holes being filled nice and full with those tail tentacles Megan could finally take no more, the lust alded fox finally thrusting one last time into the horny Succubus as her climax hit a small surge of energy escaping her tails as the spell hit hard the fox moaning hard into the Demon Lord's mouth as she pressed her smaller body against her, rubbing her arms and body against Sanary's own as her own sex gushed out the extra strong power from the pleasure rune causing the horny little fox to practically pass out from the sheer might of pleasure... the fox trying her best to make Sanary feel the same!

>> No.1999953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527831135012.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 991x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234897

>>1999949
>>1999950
"That is my cross to bare. Your soul on the other hand, I'd wonder how much it can stand. Though I suppose its irrelevant at this point."

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)01:32.

>> No.1999954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527832062281.jpg -(592.4 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606641

>>1999952
...!
Sanary will hold the fox tightly as Megan reaches her climax, with the Demon Lord following closely behind. Moaning hotly into her lovers mouth, the succubus will instinctly pump more energy into Megan as her her stiffens up, her love juices gushing nad flowing down her legs as those tentacles continue to ravage her holes.

>> No.1999955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527832786380.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 456x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230955

>>1999954
And Megan made sure to share all she could with her, that energy pouring into her turning the horny fox into a nearly mindless beast of lust as she thrust and pounded her holes throughout the entire climax, the fox completely lost in the pleasure coming through her as both the girl's love nectar poured out from their filled pussies... the fox thrusting over and over until at last she'd reach her limit the spell wearing off at one last thrust causing her tails to suddenly be soaked in both girl's ample love juices, the fox slowly pulling them out of their stretched holes as she collapsed against the demon lord, the fox cuddling her hard as she pressed her naked sensitive body against her.
Mmmmmmmmmm...
So good...

>> No.1999956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527869782113.jpg -(138.5 KiB, 600x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141844

So here is Noctis, obsessively focusing on fishing and catching an occasional fish here and there. Though he'll release a couple, he'll also keep some that he thinks might make for good food
...I need someone who can cook these fish

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)12:16.

>> No.1999957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527870591876.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 442x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54682

>>1999956
Well, since you're fishing. He might see a girl underwater swimming after fish

>> No.1999958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527881877696.jpg -(18.4 KiB, 271x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18867

>>1999957
Huh... That's new. A weirdo swimming after the fish...
He'll quietly observe you with a raised eyebrow. While he's angry you're disburbing the fish with your fooling around, he's also kinda intrigued.
I wonder if you can catch one just by swimming after them

>> No.1999959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527883191432.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 659x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55444

>>1999958
She'd do more than catch just one. After a bit of swimming around, she would suddenly speed up, sweeping with grace and agility through the water, grabbing and tossing fish that she found were perfect to eat out of the water before eventually coming back to the surface

>> No.1999960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527883701399.jpg -(5339 B, 267x189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5339

>>1999959
All he could do is look stunned as she plucked the fish out of the water like that
That's... wow. Its like some kind of merwoman hunting for prey

Once you were done and all the edible fish were flopping around on the ground, Noct'll warp away his rod.
She caught all the good ones here. I'm gonna need to wait for later

As you'll come out of the water and look toward him, he'll give you a silent nod of acknowledgement. (He's bad around strangers)

>> No.1999961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527883929435.jpg -(318.2 KiB, 512x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325822

>>1999960
She'd give him a smile before pulling out a pile of wood out of hammer space and tossing it on the ground
She'd wave her flame sword at it to start a fire, pull out a wok out of nowhere and a bunch of ingredients
Time to cook~!

>> No.1999962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527884197238.jpg -(8124 B, 210x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8124

>>1999961
You know how to cook?
He'll ask dispassionately. Looking and sounding completely emotionless is his trademark look, after all

>> No.1999963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527884529071.png -(1.1 MiB, 1300x939) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1131517

>>1999962
Sure do~!
She'd look back to him as the wok started to heat up
Then she'd look at the fish he caught
Want me to cook your catch for you?

>> No.1999964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527884816692.jpg -(6198 B, 213x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6198

>>1999963
Looking at his fish and then back at you
...I don't have much to pay you with.

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)16:26.

>> No.1999965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527884994489.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 882x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254078

>>1999964
I don't really care for pay, I have enough money on me to last a lifetime anyway.

>> No.1999966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527885320414.jpg -(444.9 KiB, 800x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455604

>>1999965
Oh? That must be nice..
Nodding, he'll hand you the bucket with the fish he's caught. Its not much, but there's some big ones there. It seems he has more upper body strength than it appears
In that case, please take care of these.

>> No.1999967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527885631042.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 1076x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105840

>>1999966
We'll say he got some salmon amongst them
Okay, one delicious salmon Risotto coming up!
She'd get to work on cooking, pulling out the rest of her cooking equipment, and then she'd start cooking.
After a little while she'd have a large plate full of food ready for him, and of course some for herself as well
But of course she wouldn't stop there. She'd make a bunch more food for herself while he eats

>> No.1999968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527886031773.jpg -(121.7 KiB, 807x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124634

>>1999967
Alright.
Watching as you cook food for him, he'll be his usual quiet self
Seems like she has a knack for cooking. Reminds me of Ignis

Thanks for doing this..
I would have tried it for myself... but I don't think it'd turn out like what she's making
He'll say as he'll receive his food, sitting nearby so he can eat comfortably. Taking a bite of it, his eyes'll light up for a moment before returning to their neutral expression
Its good.

>> No.1999969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527886631389.png -(105.5 KiB, 431x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107992

>>1999968
I'm really used to cooking things.
During my adventures, it's one of the things I'd do the most.
One by one she'd create newer and different dishes with the fishes she caught
Some other dishes with a mix of fish, beef and chicken and assortments of vegetables before she finally sits down to eat
And don't mention it. I just happened to want to cook and you just happened to be around.

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)16:57.

>> No.1999970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527886808913.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58524

>>1999969
So you're like a hunter?
If the risotto you handed him had any veggies, she might see him shoving all of them to the side of plate and/or eating around them.
I had someone cook dinners for me. A friend. Or we'd hit a restaurant. Depends on whether we were camping or not.

>> No.1999971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527888528974.jpg -(323.5 KiB, 518x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331285

>>1999970
Kind of...
Hunting is just one of the jobs of being an adventurer I guess.
At least for her it is
Oh, I went to those in this world.
They're nice places to learn new dishes.

>> No.1999972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527889210294.png -(459.1 KiB, 1059x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470080

>>1999971
They are. Its one of the ways my friend learned new dishes. That and cook books we bough.. or sometimes just from the ingredients we harvested along the way on our journey.

Chews his food
Adventurer... Is that how you've got so rich? Finding treasure?

>> No.1999973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527889646022.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 477x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202633

>>1999972
Finding treasure, learning mining along the way, taking jobs for money and rare items and equipment.

>> No.1999974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527890453866.png -(242.8 KiB, 500x832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248653

>>1999973
I see. Not too different than what I used to do. Didn't think it'd be something worth doing in this world too.
More like he's not really feeling comfortable adventuring without his bros and just doesn't want to say it

>> No.1999975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527893179381.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1999953
>>1999950
Bridgette raised an eyebrow at the warning. That had been a bit surprising, but perhaps not for the suspected reasons.

"While the warning is appreciated, I think I'll be fine."

She could, for the most part, take care of herself. She was already wary of her companion, as he clearly wasn't the same person she first met on that meteor, but that wasn't a topic she had need to broach right now. They had more important things to do.

"But yes, I think it's better if we all get out of each other's hair as soon as possible."

>> No.1999976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527895374434.jpg -(579.7 KiB, 850x1142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
593661

>>1999953
I've already taken measures for my soul...
She's a lich in more ways than one.
While this dimension is a fallen one, I warn you, this dimension has a way at hitting back at those who believe power rules all.
Just ask Varnock.

>>1999975
Just consider it a friendly reminder from a fellow monster...
Amanda said as she stood up from her chair.
Come, Taffy should be regenerated enough and the rings should be ready.

>> No.1999977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527898726633.jpg -(261.4 KiB, 620x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267655

>>1999976
>>1999975
>>1999953
Regenerated enough? Maybe? She's at least chilling out with her head above ground now instead of being totally buried into the soil.

I need to keep waters nearby. I need to have some kind of reflective surface...

She didn't know how singed her hair was which it really wasn't anymore but she still wouldn't know.

>> No.1999978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527904205656.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1999975
>>1999976
>>1999977
My My, why not tell me what you really think?

He didn't offer much in the way of a response, simply smiled and followed Amanda.

>> No.1999979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527905060293.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999976
>>1999977
>>1999978
The doppel simply nodded, accepting the warning for what it was, and even taking to heart the one given to Jace. It would be good to keep in mind for later, if she ever got too mad with power.

Either way, for now she would follow the Indigo. The sooner they were out of here the better. Even calmed down as the situation seemed to be now, she still burned with underlying annoyance. Maybe a bit of stress relief was in order later?

>> No.1999980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527905664571.jpg -(168.9 KiB, 600x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172991

>>1999977
>>1999978
>>1999979
Taffy's hair might have healed when Amanda dropped some of her Aura of doom, either way she'd lead them into a separate and empty room that was clearly designed to one day be part of the guest quarters... she'd lead them on into a bedroom where, sitting on the table were 2 rings though it looked like she might have been making more...
Right, present your own and place them on the table, then and only then you can pick it up, I warn you these rings are unaltered, if a person wtithout compassion attempts to use them the Ring will attempt to force Compassion on them, though I'm sure you can resist it, it will weaken the ring's powers in general...

So if you are not compatible I advise you not to use the Ring.

>> No.1999981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527908253101.jpg -(242.1 KiB, 968x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247894

>>1999978
>>1999980
>>1999979
Taffy just continued to move around while she was rooted in the dirt. She looked silly with just her head poking out of the ground and shit.

I really hope you guys use these things for good. The kind of stuff these rings can do is scary. Really scary.

>> No.1999982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527909015091.png -(51.8 KiB, 207x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53074
>>Megan

And so the two are utterly spent. Well.. Megan might be, but Sanary could keep going. But no sense in breaking her new toy just yet. She wants to keep having fun with her.
Hahaha~ How was that, Megan?

>> No.1999983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527909352882.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 991x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234897

>>1999979
>>1999980
>>1999981
He was mindful of Amanda's words as he approached the ring. While he was curious if he could take the ring he also knew it would be in bad taste to do it. So he reached into one of his inner coat pockets, retrieved a green ring of will and placed it on the table before picking up one of the indigo rings.

"I wouldn't attempt using that without wielding the indigo light in tandem. That said, if it chooses a bearer, I welcome you with open arms."

The last part was only teasing honestly. Even though he'd claimed the title of leader Jace wasn't exactly active in the role. Preferring to let those chosen by the rings use their will to guide their actions.

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)23:15.

>> No.1999984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527909742209.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999983
>>1999981
>>1999980
Bridgette ominously wiggled her fingers at Taffy, Fear ring shining brightly. Still, it was only in jest, and after a brief moment of rooting around in her own coat she withdrew a yellow ring to place beside the green one.

However, she didn't grab the ring yet. Instead she turned back to Amanda...

"You have the ability to instill great fear, and are welcome in my corps should you ever grow bored of this one."

There was a clear tinge of formality to it that she dropped with haste, turning back to her new indigo ring to encase it in a metal sphere and add it to the little necklace she was wearing.

>> No.1999985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527910341699.jpg -(59.5 KiB, 850x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60950

>>1999982
She might be spent for now but it's clear the horny fox is still quite eager... even if her body isn't willing.
That was amazing, I never felt it that good before, usually my tails don't really feel much of the pleasure but this time it really did feel like the real thing...
She nuzzled against Sanary happily, the horny fox still looking very much in heat.

>> No.1999986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527910744327.png -(440.9 KiB, 699x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451526

>>1999983
>>1999984
Who knows we plan to make this place a special haven one day, and we'll need strong guardians for when that time comes... maybe they'll find the ring worthy for them...
Either way once they took them she'd nod and take a seat, the girl looking slightly exhausted now... which is unusual for a Weasel who usually always seems full of energy... she looked almost... disappointed.

And I accept that offer as a compliment...
She said to Bridgette, after all Amanda liked being creepy too.

>> No.1999987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527910820744.jpg -(693.4 KiB, 625x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
710019

>>1999985
And you'll feel this way as long as you don't have the pleasure rune removed.
Not that she expects Megan to want it removed. She'll smile at the fox, rubbing her ears some more.
You still look like you want some more.

>> No.1999988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527911213911.jpg -(40.5 KiB, 218x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41472

>>1999986
>>1999983
Yeah this planet will have it's own elemental guardians I just... Need to find where an old friend of mine is resting.

She means Uri. With her own revival she figures she needs to have a pet. Or maybe in this instance a familiar.

>>1999984
Taffy quickly sinks back into the ground at nose level when she sees Bridgette do that. Is it fear or is it pouting? Who knows?

>> No.1999989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527911839000.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 870x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127949

>>1999987
Why would I want something so good removed?
Unless something happens to her again it's not likely she'd ever get it removed, especially since it's clear she loves the new pleasure flooding her body...
Ammmmmmmmhhhhhhhaa....
And she'll make it clear with the lovely lewd sounds she made when Sanary began petting her ears.
Mmmmm yes... I always do these days.
The spirit is lewd but the body is weak, clearly she needs more tails.

Last edited 18/06/01(Fri)23:57.

>> No.1999990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527912255772.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 709x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251730

>>1999984
>>1999986
Now that was unexpected.

While he could guess a few different motives for giving Amanda a ring it still caught him off guard. Though in the end it wasn't his call to make so he just kept his questions quiet for now.

>>1999988
After Taffy sunk back into the ground to what was mostly likely pout, Jace chuckled. Despite the ups and downs of this encounter he'd found the plant girl quite entertaining and her hug was awesome.

"I wish you luck on that, who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and you'll be the one worthy of the ring."

>> No.1999991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527912875131.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999990
>>1999988
>>1999986
A light shrug.

"I calls 'em as I sees 'em."

Still, she decided it was probably time to leave now. Things would be calmer for all sides with everyone going on their way, and she wanted time to wind down and start poking at her newest acquisition.

That's four... The last ones are going to be hardest, I think.

There was still no sign of the violet light, as if it were deciding to play compassion's part in hiding away, and the leader of the reds would probably try to tear her arms off on sight. Blue... Well, that could go either way. All in all it was going be another long bit of time at the drawing board...

"Anyways, it's been something, but I think it's time for me to go before I wilt your houseplant any more than I already have. Jace, feel free to enjoy yourself, you know where to find me once you're done."

And unless stopped she'd make to return home with a Recall spell!

>> No.1999992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527913208485.jpg -(72.3 KiB, 914x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74051

>>1999990
>>1999991
Heh...
Amanda chuckled and just looked at them all.
So before you go, how many rings does that make?
She asked idly.

>> No.1999993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527913260491.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 933x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343292

>>1999989
No, clearly she needs more dicks.
Then maybe I should take you so you can get your fill. How would you like that?
The Succubus clearly has something in mind. She's planning to fry the "poor" fox's brain with spirit energy.

>> No.1999994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527913802114.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1999993
Clearly she does...
Mmmm... That sounds great....
Megan loves that... drowning her mind and body in spirit energy until all she can think about is sex....

>> No.1999995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527914515803.jpg -(577.7 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591591

>>1999990
>>1999992
>>1999991
Taffy would bring herself back out of the ground to acknowledge Jace.

Thanks! She laughs nervously. Honestly though for me one ring is enough. I dont need to have all the others and stuff... I might know someone who might be chosen by it!

The only other person greener than her in this crazy multiverse.

>> No.1999996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527915515446.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1999991
A sly grin flashed on Jace's face as Bridgette made her exit.

I'll be along shortly I'm sure.

"Until then."

>>1999992
With his cohort gone Jace turned back to Amanda to answer her.

"You'll forgive her for the quick exit, lots to do thanks to your cooperation. To answer your question I now own four different rings of light. As for Bridgette, I don't know how many she has in total."

He was being fully honest in his answer about both of them.

>>1999995

The sound of a potential candidate peaked Jace's interest, even more so if they had better green then her.

"Really? Bring it to them if you think so, it is free to whoever is chosen."

>> No.1999997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527915542479.png -(394.9 KiB, 675x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404354

>>1999994
Alright~ I have several people who would LOVE to make you acquaintance.
*With that sad, Sanary will lift up Megan, carrying her bridal style as she leave the Fox's little stall and "kidnapping" her.

>> No.1999998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527916187705.jpg -(358.6 KiB, 1000x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367225

>>1999997
Alright.... ahhhhhhhh.....
The fox said with a grin as Sanary picked her up, the naked fox wrapping her tails around her as she carried off bridal style.
I can't wait for the fun...
Her mind already turning to lewd thoughts as her sensitive skin felt the air blow past her.

>> No.1999999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527916397473.jpg -(255.0 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261079

>>1999995
>>1999996
Four, I take it Violet isn't one of them... interesting... Well I'm sure we'll see each other again... even if it'll be awhile... please take your men and leave....

She turned to Taffy and smiled.
I'm glad you're better.

Last edited 18/06/02(Sat)01:13.

>> No.2000000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527916434589.png -(88.2 KiB, 307x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90352

I really need to post this guy again sometime.

>> No.2000001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527917073473.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>1999998
Gooooood~
Sanary doesn't have much to say right now as she carries Megan off to her mnasion, where there are some of her personal soldiers ready and waiting to get their hands on the fox.

>> No.2000002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527917580541.jpg -(586.6 KiB, 780x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
600639

>>1999999
>>1999996
You'll know her when you see her, trust me. She's also pretty much one of the greatest people ever. Even if she just tells everyone she's only a smelly hippie.

>> No.2000003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527917762459.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66387

>>2000001
And Megan doesn't say anything either, the small fox completely in the Demon's Lord clutches as she was taken to her mansion, the Fox eager to see what's in store, though her tails are beginning to play with Sanary's body again, the fox hugging her chest and maybe even licking her chest teasingly.

>> No.2000004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527918641323.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>2000003
Sanary will moan a little as Megan starts to perk up, but she stays the course. She'll walk through the streets as the onlookers stare at the lewd fox.
Look at all these people~

>> No.2000005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527918940679.jpg -(744.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762487

>>2000004
She'd snap out of it at Sanary's words the fox glancing around at the people staring at the naked fox and Demon lord.. her tails waving excitedly.
Woah...
The fox stared at them all with a bit of nerves and excitement... sure she's displayed herself before but never with Sanary and never to be this much attention!
Ahhhh....
The fox blushed, feeling turned on even more by the spectacle.
They're all looking at us....

>> No.2000006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527918993223.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 991x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234897

>>1999999
>>2000002

"Next time I'll have to insist on a gym battle I'm afraid, so please be ready when the times."

There was no threat to his words, in fact it sounded more playful then anything, clearly he'd wanted to test the gyms on his spare time. After addressing Amanda he turned again to Taffy.

"I'll be sure to keep my eye out. Take care little one."

As he said his good byes a portal of pure darkness snapped open behind him. He gave a final wave of farewell before walking through the portal stepping out onto the bridge of his cruiser.

"Our business is done here, exit to orbit and jump to secure space."

As grunts went to work getting the ship the fuck outta here Jace opened another pitch black portal, the eh turned and nodded to the Xatu on the bridge and walked into the darkness. The ship quickly made lift off, cleared orbit, and jump out of indigo space no fuss at all.

>> No.2000007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527919974238.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134735

>>2000002
>>2000006
Amanda sat there until after they left before standing up and chuckling.
I wonder how long before they'll be back...
But why is the question... Amanda really seems to think she's tricked them.
Oh well I guess we should go clean up the mess...
And so she went back to work.

>> No.2000008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527988777264.png -(516.9 KiB, 800x1430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529342
>>Smoll 1
>>Smoll 2

Nodding in agreement with Elena's words, Jessica throws in
Sure, your innate abilities may be pretty nifty, but there are plenty of alternative methods for achieving the same results. Elena manages just fine without them after all.
The biohorror's cool and rational words and tone in stark contrast to how she is vigorously fondling Bridgette's ass and...
...Yeah, there's definitely an erection pressing against one of the Doppelganger's thighs now
So in the end you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last edited 18/06/02(Sat)21:19.

>> No.2000009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527989358848.png -(284.1 KiB, 335x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290962

>>2000008
With Jessica molesting the Not quite as smol girl, Elena will slide behind Bridgette, wrapping her arms around her friend as she leans in to whisper into her ear.
It's an amazing experience~

>> No.2000010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527991398303.png -(272.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279253

>>2000008
>>2000009
It seemed Elena's words were what finally pushed her over the edge, the doppel trying to push forward and back at the same time, enjoying your touch and the warmth digging into her front but unable to decide just which she wanted more. She wasn't used to this much energy saturating the air around her, and it left her almost drunk as she got used to it. Bridgette didn't bother saying more, not when it was this hard to put words together. Instead she finally made her choice and leaned forward, her intent to catch Jessica's ass in a return grab and pull her groin even tighter against her own even as she tried to kiss the woman in front of her.

The contact wouldn't last though, Bridgette pulling back slightly to finally say something as her eyes sparkled with arousal for you both.

"O-Okay... I- I think I'm r-ready."

She couldn't deny how much she wanted it, not with her instincts quickly overwhelming her mind. Besides, the assurances that it would be fine were doing wonders to soothe her when combined with the energy, leaving her more interested in going along and enjoying herself than fretting about the future.

>> No.2000011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527992265198.png -(551.7 KiB, 827x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564954

>>2000009
>>2000010
As brief as the kiss may have been, it nonetheless meets Jessica's approval
The biohorror giving a slight murmur followed by a small smile once it is over
Good, then all that's left is to decide where you stand within the hierarchy of my wives.
...Which will most likely be right beneath Elena, since the others are all big breasted and mature looking women
But that can wait until later, so for now...
Then trailing off at the end there, Jessica will finally let go of Bridgette, moving to step back a bit so that she can hook her fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and pull them right down
Letting loose the less than feminine "appendage" that was already straining against the fabric, which pops out and bounces around in the air as if showing itself off to the two Doppelgangers

>> No.2000012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527993668405.png -(60.3 KiB, 140x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61793

>>2000010
>>2000011
Damn straight. Stupid cows!
With Jessica letting go of BB, Elena will do the same, slowly stripping off her own clothes as she eyes her husband hungrily. She ALWAYS has time for her husband, after all.
You are as lovely as always, Jessica.
The Maller girl almost coos those words as she reaches for Bridgette, attempting to help her strip down.

>> No.2000013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527994351567.png -(270.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276480

>>2000012
>>2000011
Despite having felt it, Bridgette still let out a little 'Oh' of surprise as your rod was revealed, eyes following the jumping carefully. She'd kind of expected chicks with dicks to be an option if you looked hard enough, but finally finding herself a part of such an interaction had her appreciating it more and more.

"This must be the real reason Elena keeps you to herself."

She didn't seem to realize this had been said aloud...

Regardless it was good that Elena was there to bring her back to the moment, the other doppel's touch getting Bridgette moving again and beginning to shed her clothing. Still, she couldn't help but keep finding herself distracted by the two she was with, and was glad for the assistance whenever her mind began to wander again. The two made short work of the garments covering her though, revealing more and more pale skin until she stood naked with you, blushing lightly.

>> No.2000014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527995183933.png -(483.1 KiB, 1000x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494688

>>2000012
Of course I am, I am me after all.
Jessica retorts towards Elena with a deadpan tone and expression, along with a quick thumbs up

>>2000013
Then with that little quip said the biohorror turns her attention back to Bridgette
Eying her calmly and coolly as Elena helps her undress, even as her gaze wanders up and down the Doppel's gradually revealed form
Then finally once Bridgette is fully undressed, Jessica flashes another thumbs up as she nods in approval and says
Nice, nice. You look just as cute as I expected.
...Anyway...
She then trails off there as she gestures downwards towards her slightly twitching member
I'd like it if the two of you took turns servicing me with your mouths.

>> No.2000015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527996043898.png -(272.4 KiB, 240x457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278981

>>2000013
>>2000014
Mmmm...
Elena knows what Jessica wants already, so the named doppel will get on her knees once Bridgette is nude. She'll try to pull her down as well, urging her friend to go first.
I think Bridgette should go first, to get her acquainted with you...

>> No.2000016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527996684480.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>2000014
>>2000015
The blush thickened at the compliment, traveling down her neck some before she managed to get it under control. It felt nice to be stared at like that too...

But once again it was Elena's touch that focused Bridgette, the doppel taking a few steps forward before dropping docilely down beside you, though your words had her pointing at herself in confusion and surprise.

"M-Me first? I'll t-try n-not to disappoint..."

She leaned forward, pressing her face up against Jessica's groin and inhaling deeply, nuzzling into her with her entire face as her tongue occasionally darted out to lick little patterns on your skin.

>> No.2000017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527997602840.jpg -(129.0 KiB, 767x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132138

>>2000015
>>2000016
So you're letting her go first, huh...?
Jessica comments with a small smirk, followed by a shrug as she adds
Well that's fine by me.
As Bridgette soon begins to move into place, albeit with Elena's gentle guidance
The biohorror murmuring softly as she feels the slightly larger Doppelganger's first testing licks, her member twitching in response as she soon places a hand on Bridgette's head
Giving her some pats and strokes

>> No.2000018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527999819262.png -(220.3 KiB, 310x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225566

>>2000016
>>2000017
With Bridgette getting started, Elena will move in beside her. Getting in nice and cozy, Elena will help BB by running her tongue up along Jessica's shaft. She totally doesn't have heart shaped pupils right now. (wary).

>> No.2000019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528037505287.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 550x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48648

>>1999974
In my world is was, this world is mostly about sex anyway.
If you want to have some adventures you should take it to space.

>> No.2000020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528038036305.jpg -(130.3 KiB, 800x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133388

>>2000019
Y-Yeah... I noticed that. The amount of sex that is.

Chews his food some more while looking up
Space, huh...? Maybe I should give that a try.

>> No.2000021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528038345355.png -(361.6 KiB, 1556x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370284

>>2000020
There's even an adventuring guild in aurora that can help you with that kind of stuff.
She'd get to eating her meal now, scarfing it down like a saiyan does it's meal

>> No.2000022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528038614241.jpg -(978.9 KiB, 800x1215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1002354

>>2000021
I can't fish in space, though...
He'll say, a little bummed.

>> No.2000023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528038946329.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 659x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55444

>>2000022
Is that your favorite pass time or something?

>> No.2000024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528039370494.png -(761.1 KiB, 800x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
779332

>>2000023
It is.

He'll nod slightly, slowly becoming more animated the more he talks about his hobby
Nothing beats the excitement of trying to capture a nice, big fish. Or the calmness and feeling of determination as you look out over the waters, knowing that somewhere out there is a great catch just waiting for you.

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)11:22.

>> No.2000025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528039919590.png -(629.8 KiB, 798x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
644904

>>2000024
Huh... I never really saw it that way.
Probably because I'd usually just jump in and swim after them, or if I was really in a hurry I'd just toss an energy bomb into the water and detonate it.

>> No.2000026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528040576941.png -(295.6 KiB, 500x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302744

>>2000025
Catching fish barehanded is cool, but why fish when you're in a hurry?

Shaking his head in disgust
if you're not going to enjoy catching fish and taking your time, you might as well go buy them in a supermarket or something.

>> No.2000027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528041789676.jpg -(318.2 KiB, 512x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325822

>>2000026
I lived in a sort of post apocalyptic world.
Not that many towns and villages where I was from, and even then, I'd rather catch and cook my fish than spend money on it.
That stuff could have been better spent on armor and arrows or other useful supplies.

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)12:03.

>> No.2000028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528042514479.jpg -(6295 B, 212x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6295

>>2000027
Oh...
Hard to argue with that. You came from a completely different place, so you'd be used to doing things differently. So instead he'll keep silent and will continue eating

>> No.2000029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528042987861.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 882x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254078

>>2000028
She'd just continue pigging out, putting away plate after plate of food while he ate what he had

>> No.2000030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528043455999.png -(726.7 KiB, 800x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744113

>>2000029
Eventually he'll finish his meal and will put his plate away. Feeling full, he'll look at you with surprise
Woah... you sure eat a lot. Where do you put it all?

>> No.2000031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528044537169.jpg -(851.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
872223

>>2000030
My body burns a lot of energy really fast because of everything I do, plus I didn't eat for a really long while.
There's more to it than that, but she doesn't really talk about that
I guess I've always had a really large appetite like this though.
Plus, food is so good.

>> No.2000032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528045118070.jpg -(238.0 KiB, 850x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243669

>>2000031
Didn't eat for a while? Why? Busy adventuring?

I like food too, but not to the point of eating a truckload of it just like that.

If I did, I'd probably either get fat really fast or drive Iggy crazy with how much he'd have to cook. Gladio would probably scold me for being a glutton

>> No.2000033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528045400873.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 882x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254078

>>2000032
Something like that!
That and lots of training. I've been trying to master the weapons in my collection and improve my combat skills.

>> No.2000034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528045947861.jpg -(6198 B, 213x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6198

>>2000033
What kind of weapons do you have?

>> No.2000035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528046467218.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 659x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55444

>>2000034
Oh, that might take a bit, hold on.
She'd say as she begins pulling out freaking weapon after weapon from hammer space
Short swords, long swords, clubs, hammers, maces, bows of all shapes and sizes, elemental weapons of all types, bladed boomerangs and some with tripple points for throwing and combat, Daggers, and whatever else you could name. She has a fuck ton of everything
And some of them weighted a shit ton. Some weapons were almost as huge as her and still she was lifting them with little to no issue
She'd also have a large assortment of shields and futuristic laser weaponry. The guardian set for the most part
There, what do you think?

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)13:21.

>> No.2000036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528047146099.jpg -(444.9 KiB, 800x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455604

>>2000035
Woah...
Now that's something he didn't expect at all. Maybe a few swords, spears, maybe a gun or two.. but not all of this.
Its like my Warp...

Taking a look at all that arsenal, he'll stop at a weapon that's he's almost sure she couldn't possibly lift
Are you kidding me? You can use that?!

>> No.2000037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528047577784.jpg -(318.2 KiB, 512x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325822

>>2000036
What? The savage Lynel crusher? Yeah, I can totally use that.
She'd grab it and lift it rather easily
She had time to practice using this monster and she can more than easily swing that monster around
It's the best weapon if you just want to say screw enemy defenses and just crush them outright or send them flying with a single swing.

>> No.2000038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528048111738.png -(301.4 KiB, 580x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
308628

>>2000037
Huh.. You're stronger than you look.

Nodding
It's like one of my greatswords, then.
Not to be outdone (and because he wants to show that he also has a big weapon), Noct'll extend one of his hands and will Warp a greatsword into existence. The thing is bigger than him and while he says its a sword, it doesn't appear to have any sharp edges

What do you think?

>> No.2000039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528048878757.png -(1.8 MiB, 3494x2084) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1870586

>>2000038
Oh nice!
Kind of like my boulder breaker.
She'd lift that baby up. It would look like a huge blade made for slicing and smashing all at once
But regardless it was extremely huge
looks like you have an extremely rare collection of weapons yourself.

>> No.2000040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528049710783.jpg -(121.7 KiB, 807x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124634

>>2000039
That looks cool...

Shrugs before warping his greatsword out
They're not that special, really. I just grab whatever looks interesting.

He'll notice something about your collection
Do you have any firearms?

>> No.2000041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528050875558.jpg -(54.1 KiB, 659x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55444

>>2000040
Nah, no guns.
I tend to rely on bow and arrows more than I would a gun.

>> No.2000042   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528051217462.jpg -(143.0 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146403

>>2000041
Eeeh? Really?

He was going to show off some of his bigger guns, but after hearing that, he'll shelf the idea
Why? Bow and arrows suck compared to guns.

>> No.2000043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528051383481.png -(180.5 KiB, 448x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>2000042
You say that, but I think it's quite the opposite~

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)14:43.

>> No.2000044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528051472276.png -(459.1 KiB, 1059x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470080

>>2000043
Shakes his head
I don't get it... Guns are faster, longer distance, more effective..

Must be a girl thing.

>> No.2000045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528051742065.png -(1.1 MiB, 1300x939) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1131517

>>2000044
Do you have a gun you can use?

>> No.2000046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528052759205.jpg -(129.4 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132553

>>2000045
Nods
Several, actually. Sniper rifles, machine guns, revolv-...

He'll stop for a moment, remembering how revolvers are Prompto's favorites. And since he's still really upset about his friends not being here, he'll instead Warp a machine gun to show you and won't finish that word
To be fair, I only use these when I need to break something. Or when against a lot of weak enemies.

>> No.2000047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528054525044.png -(180.5 KiB, 448x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184850

>>2000046
Okay, pick the gun you think will cause the most damage and cause some damage.
And then, I'll use a bow to counter that.

>> No.2000048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528055735640.jpg -(455.0 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465870

>>2000047
The most damage...
That'd be one of Prompto's revolvers that he carried with him. Noct'll instantly shake his head and will turn his head away
Death Penalty...
No.

>> No.2000049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528072120889.png -(321.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329328

>>2000017
>>2000018
The headpats and general attention seemed to spur Bridgette on even more, blush brightening as she shifted some and tried moving in tandem with the other doppel, licking along as she did and occasionally mixing in quick little suckles to further stimulate.

Still though... She couldn't help but wonder about Jessica's anatomy, hands wandering up the back of her legs to explore skin and muscle slowly enough to accidentally tease as she made her way up towards her ass again.

>> No.2000050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528072638302.png -(990.9 KiB, 1200x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1014714
>>Thing 1

>>2000049
Jessica's anatomy is essentially what she chooses to make it at this point, since the individual microscopic creatures that mimic cells can rearrange themselves according to the will of her hivemind
...But her default form would count as male if it weren't for her otherwise female appearance, and so Bridgette will find nothing else as her hands make their way back towards the biohorror's ass
Jessica frowning down at her slightly as she goes
...So you want to play around back there, huh? Well, go ahead.
The white haired thing shifting her posture a bit as she says that, while her member continues to twitch heatedly in response to the two shadowy girls wonderful treatment
...It even seems to be swelling up, increasing in mass and girth as the girl's mouths and tongues glide up and down its length

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)20:37.

>> No.2000051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528073134981.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1313498

>>2000049
>>2000050
Elena doesn't say much right now, letting Bridgette explore as she works with her to stimulate her bio-horror husband's dick as it starts to swell and get ever larger.
Mmmmm~♥
What Jessica's doing just spurs Elena on even more as she moves to give the tip of her member a small little kiss.

>> No.2000052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528074555839.png -(321.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329328

>>2000050
>>2000051
It's like the best of both worlds...

She slowed in embarrassment for a moment at being caught, but your words and movement had her back on track soon enough. Still, for now she was just massaging. Grabbing, rubbing, pulling, and generally everything needed to get her nice and relaxed while most of Bridgette's focus was on the engorging rod before her. She hadn't expected it to get even bigger, and considering her small frame and soon to be lacking transformative abilities she was starting to worry about size issues!

But that was a bridge she could burn when she got to it, worry pushed aside by the lust leading the charge as she kept up her sloppy licking and nuzzling. She even shot a glance at Elena, as if asking if she wanted the front to herself... Might as well cross something off the bucket list while she had the chance~!

>> No.2000053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528074672818.png -(372.6 KiB, 882x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381549

And I guess a fish for the evening...

I start with Amanda back at her gym after dealing with... things, the girl not in the best of moods but feeling a little better.

We really need better protections now.

Alternatively I can post Annete who's either at the tower or wandering around town being herself.

There's also Nicole and Samantha I can post, and maybe the space floof Red.

There's also Sesssions I can continue or requests if you want, just ask.

>> No.2000054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528075318767.png -(1.5 MiB, 1200x1723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1577276

>>2000051
>>2000052
As if picking up on whatever thoughts might be dancing around inside of Bridgette's head, Jessica gives her own a brief shake before saying
Sorry, but we said that you would be first today and I intend to keep that true.
Then after nodding at Elena as a sign for her to back off for a bit, Jessica will move to grab Bridgette by her head with both hands
Taking a nice firm hold of her messy black locks as she shoves her girthy and bulging member right against the younger Doppel's face
I'm really going to enjoy facefucking your cute little mouth, Bridgette.
The biohorror's tone and demeanor becoming rather cool and dominating as her icy blue eyes shine down on Bridgette

>> No.2000055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528076007426.jpg -(315.9 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323484

>>1999382
>>1999390
>>1999392
The device snapped around her neck without error. Being in such a relaxed state, she didn't seem to care. Not only that... The fact that it seemed as if she could have broken her bindings with the earlier stress test gave her even more peace of mind. "There was nothing to worry about" She thought.

>> No.2000057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528076980327.png -(438.2 KiB, 494x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448711

>>2000052
>>2000054
She knows that BB is going first, but there's now a slight jealousy as the girl backs off a little more. Instead she'll move behind Bridgette, wrapping her arms around her as she nibbles on her ear slightly.

>> No.2000058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528077097412.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>2000055
>>1999390
>>1999392
682 would be in her own little world. Watching her memories play in a transient daze. She saw little meaning to fight, her struggle ceasing as she relaxes further not minding anything in the world.

>> No.2000059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528077880513.png -(1.5 MiB, 1000x1428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1545095

>>2000053
Well, since you aren't responding on Skype then I suppose I'll just answer here
Amanda will find herself with a visitor in her Gym, as Acerola has decided to take a break from her busy schedule of being a Succubus sex slave to pay the place a visit
The petite purple haired girl looking around wide eyed at the Far Eastern shrine decor of the Gym

>> No.2000060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528078258721.jpg -(283.7 KiB, 850x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290504

>>2000059
Yes this place definitely has a Japanese vibe to it, kind of like a certain Garden in Aloha... either way there were various Mikos walking around and as she walked in, several of them quickly noticed her, partly because of her outfit.
Oh hello.. Welcome to the ghost gym.

>> No.2000061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528078557839.jpg -(35.8 KiB, 580x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36615

>>2000060
And Acerola is quick to respond when she is greeted, smiling brightly as she says
Hehe~ So I've heard!
...Mm, is the Gym Leader in right now? As something of an expert on Ghosts myself I feel like she and I should get to know each other!
The girl striking a cute and perky pose as she finishes speaking

>> No.2000062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528078723211.png -(321.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329328

>>2000054
>>2000057
She let loose a little 'eep' at being grabbed, but certainly didn't resist as you pulled her head more firmly against you.

"A-Ah..."

She inhaled deeply again, eyes going from almost crossing to stare at your member to nearly rolled back at the apex, and let loose a lusty exhale as she relaxed again, breath hot against you. There was only one thing to say to something like that...

"Please do~"

She totally didn't also have heart pupils now.

>> No.2000063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528079133002.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097
>Mozilla

And as that terminal too went dark, a dangerous virus had been planted to do devious work... But now you were alone in a locked down building with nothing but the drones that had been close enough to respond to your alert... What was your next move?

>>2000058
>>2000055
With the process complete and the two patients firmly under Her control, the worker smiled again, a dangerous thing that spoke of a dark future.

Worker: "Alright you two, wake up."

They began using the console as they spoke, visors coming up and restraints breaking down once again. They would wait for you both to regain your faculties before speaking again.

Worker: "We'll be relocating you both to your new homes now, please come with me."

>> No.2000064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528079302783.jpg -(106.4 KiB, 898x1119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108992

>>2000057
>>2000062
To Bridgette's words all Jessica has to give is a curt nod and
Open wide.
And with that as the only further warning she slams her engorged cock right into the younger Doppel's hopefully open mouth
Its hot and girthy length sliding all the way to the back of Bridgette's mouth, Jessica letting it sit there for a moment or two with a soft and pleased murmur
...Before she starts to buck her hips, her member sliding back and forth as she begins to use that hungry mouth as a living onahole
The biohorror acting like she cares more about her personal pleasure than Bridgette's own comfort

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)22:28.

>> No.2000065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528079878922.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 480x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139636

>>2000061
Yes she's in, in fact she's most likely on her way now... you seem to carry the aura of a ghost type user too...
Though it's a pity she's already taken!
Just come on in, I'm sure the mistress will meet you inside.

>> No.2000066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528079967935.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1143245

>>2000062
>>2000064
Just relax...
The Smaller girl will stop molesting Bridgette's ear, letting Jessica have free reign of her head as she begins to fondle and molest the doppel. One of her hand will slide down teasingly, almost but not quick reaching her crotch.
You're so cute~♥

>> No.2000067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528080123862.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 600x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172424

>>2000063
>>2000058
>>2000055
The drones can luckily just park themselves wherever so at this point 625 wasn't that worried about them, what she was worried about was having her partners in spying captured and possibly turned against her, so the first thing her little bug went after was the control system for the slaves, the fox hoping that she could get a way in to override and at least find out what's going on here.

Are we going to need back up at this rate?

>> No.2000068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528080235137.jpg -(38.8 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39743

>>2000065
They DO tend to rub off on their Trainers, don't they?
Acerola comments regarding that mentioned "aura", before with a nod she also says
Right, don't mind if I do!
To that invitation as she soon moves to make good on her words, heading inside

>> No.2000069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528080563167.png -(186.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190512

>>2000058
>>2000063
>>2000067
And finally for the first time in a while, she's opened her eyes. 069 stretches her limbs and torso. She'd wait to follow the worker afterwards

>> No.2000070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528080587305.png -(321.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329328

>>2000064
>>2000066
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh~"

She followed instructions without hesitation, mouth now opened wide and tongue hanging out as she stared up at you with hazy violet eyes, but she wasn't quite as ready as she had at first assumed. Her mouth felt more full than she'd ever had it before, eyes joining it in opening wide as the intrusion continued ceaselessly towards her frantically twitching throat. For a moment she'd even thought she could handle it, but then you actually started to move, eyes going even wider in slight panic at the rough treatment as saliva started to freely run from her forced open mouth.

"Glhck!"

But despite this, it still didn't feel terrible, and Elena's teasing machinations had her writhing in between you both. Being used like this was a different experience, and all she could do was brace herself against you, original goal with her hands lost to simply holding on.

>> No.2000071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528081013177.jpg -(80.8 KiB, 600x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82711

>>2000066
>>2000070
As for Jessica, she is mostly silent as she continues to piston move her hips and cock back and forth inside of the newest addition to her harem
A few small grunts and murmurs escaping from her here and there, but otherwise she keeps acting cool and detached despite the obvious lust burning in her eyes
And with the "poor" Doppelganger resigning herself to trying to simply hold on and brace herself, the white haired biohorror decides to give the Spirit a "helping hand"
Cupping her hands behind Bridgette's head so she can push back and forth on her, forcing her cock even further inside until it is causing her throat to bulge obscenely from its thick girth
...Luckily for Bridgette, Spirits like her don't NEED to breath
Which is something that Jessica is no doubt well aware thanks to her time with Elena

>> No.2000072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528081016081.png -(879.2 KiB, 1132x1601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900348

>>2000063
>>2000067
>>2000069
"...Mm."
682 wobbles at first but gathers herself. She stands up straight and would follow when they lead the way.

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)22:56.

>> No.2000073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528081189838.png -(299.0 KiB, 295x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306142

>>2000070
>>2000071
With Bridgette currently occupied as she is, Elena will finish start to molest her friend's crotch. She a bit of a grin, she'll slide a finger into her, using her palm to rub against her tiny nub.

>> No.2000074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528081226483.png -(266.0 KiB, 698x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272401

>>2000068
And so she'd make her way to the dark spooky temple, the feeling of ghost and spooks in the air all around her as she wandered down the dark halls, Litwicks lighting her way... on and on she'd go until she'd pass a small door where this figure would step out half dressed.
I'll be right back, we just need more bath soaps...
And then she caught sight of the newcomer.
....

>> No.2000075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528081486945.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000067
The first thing she'd find was bad news, there was no way to get video or audio! It must have been because they were of a lower quality, but these ones seemed to rely on previously programmed perameters alone.

A few closed doors away you could see part of the facility light up again...

>>2000072
>>2000069
Worker: "Ah, how interesting... No change in mental state as you rose... Were you by chance awake this entire time?"

Regardless the worker would press a final few buttons to unlock the way they were going, door to the operating room opening with an automatic hiss. They moved towards it shortly after, ordering you both to follow with a commanding gesture.

Worker: "Tell me your names as well, She will need something to call you."

>> No.2000076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528081842799.jpg -(195.8 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200512

>>2000074
While some people might be putt off by the dark and haunted nature of the Gym/Shrine, Acerola isn't one of those people
She merely skips along with a cheerful hum on her lips
...Before she stumbles across that half naked Ghost girl
Oh...Hello there! I hope that I'm not interrupting anything important~
She then says with a friendly wave and a sly smile on her face

>> No.2000077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528082011485.png -(271.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278267

>>2000071
>>2000073
Already addled as she was by the dick invading her throat, Bridgette couldn't have resisted even if she had wanted to, instead adjusting herself a bit to ease your insertion deeper. She still breathed out of habit, it was a hard thing to stop doing after needing to for so long and most of her transformations required it after all, and as such Bridgette wasn't entirely prepared to have her airway plugged so fully.

As such, throat full and eyes unable to widen any further, they instead dilated in worry as one hand nervously tapped against your side to try to get you to pull back... She was hardly fighting back though, mind sending her mixed signals that she couldn't hope to sort through in this kind of situation, and it certainly was(n't?) helped by Elena's pleasurable touch as she tried unconsciously to grind into the hand touching her while sucking off the one before her.

>> No.2000078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528082481557.png -(522.8 KiB, 872x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535354

>>2000073
>>2000077
(Un)fortunately for Bridgette, Jessica has no intention of easing up on the petite Spirit
If anything she simply picks up the pace, the room soon echoing with the wet and lewd sound of flesh slapping against flesh as her crotch smacks against Bridgette's face again, and again, and again
But Bridgette will receive a respite of a sorts before too long, as Jessica takes a nice fistful of her black locks and tugs her head forward and firmly against her crotch
The biohorror grunting as she reaches climax, her cock pulsing and swelling as it squirts several ample blasts of energy rich semen down Bridgette's violated throat and deep into her belly
The sheer strength of the energy, as is only to be expected by the combined mass of Jessica and all of her minions and extensions, flooding Bridgette's mind and body like a relentless torrent

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)23:21.

>> No.2000079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528083254201.png -(60.3 KiB, 140x255) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61793

>>2000077
>>2000078
Even Elena will feel that energy, although given that she's used to it by now, it only makes her hornier. With Jessica climaxing, however, the doppel will push a couple more fingers deep inside of Bridgette, wanting her to get overwhelmed by the pleasure from both ends.
That's such a good look for you~

>> No.2000080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528083481921.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 485x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89992

>>2000075
Which was frustrating, still she'd the system overrides to fail in fairly soon... from what sensors she did have she knew there was at least some kind of intelligence in the building.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to shut down the building or just restart it.
As far as the drone still near the girls themselves she would have it start to follow them out.

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)23:38.

>> No.2000081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528083858220.jpg -(177.4 KiB, 400x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181620

>>2000076
No nothing at all it's just bath time for some of us...
The naked ghost blushed seeing the girl though she seemed kind of friendly too her...
Mistress was going to have a bath soon so we were setting it....
And then Misray and Acerola were both heard the sound of something rushing at them fast before the ghost girl was suddenly tackled by someone.

>> No.2000082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528084037902.png -(270.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276480

>>2000078
>>2000079
More and more lewd sounds escaped Bridgette as she lost herself in the increasingly aggressive act of deepthroating, hardly noticing the suddenly more painful pulls and what they might mean, just trying fruitlessly to suck down the object stuck in her throat so she could finally breathe freely again. A small part of her knew she was fine, that this wasn't unsafe, but that part was drowned out by the sudden warmth cascading through her as her eyes rolled fully back and her arms went weak. She sagged against you, held up only by the both of you and the large member still squirting into her as she focused all of her efforts on trying to swallow, but only for a moment as Elena's own intensified motions had her tensing against the duo, lower half twitching and grinding of its own accord to try to maximize the blinding pleasure going through her.

She'd have almost thought she was actually drowning or suffocating the way her vision finally went white when she could contain no more, semen shooting out of her mouth around you and leaking from her nose...

"..."

>> No.2000083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528084052000.png -(295.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302434

>>2000072
>>2000075
>>2000080
Surprise!

Is all she says to that. She had no reason to hide the fact that she was pretending to be asleep. Who knew if she even could anyway

I was once called "Rain"

Last edited 18/06/03(Sun)23:47.

>> No.2000084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528084294232.png -(1.1 MiB, 1015x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1122270

>>2000079
>>2000082
Jessica spends a few more moments humping against Bridgette's face, as if making sure that each and every drop of her energy rich semen enters the Spirit
...Or at least as much as she can manage with the amount that is lost from overflow
But finally she will finish, pulling her cock out with a quick and fluid motion
Letting it hang there in the air as it returns to a more normal size, while the biohorror nods and says
Not bad, but she clearly needs more experience.

>> No.2000085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528084422113.jpg -(30.2 KiB, 450x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30952

>>2000081
Acerola was about to speak some more, but then she heard those rapid stomping sounds
...Eh?
Is all she says with some slow blinking before the attacker goes in for the kill!

>> No.2000086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528084536781.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>2000083
>>2000075
>>2000080
"I have had a few names. 682 or Skadi."

>> No.2000087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528084922734.png -(284.1 KiB, 335x462) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290962

>>2000082
>>2000084
Seeing as she's holding BB, Elena will keep her supported for now as the doppel starts to process all the spirit energy that just entered her body. She'll turn the girl's head, licking soe of the seed from around her friend's mouth with delight.
Mhm~ But I'm sure you'll give her plenty of practice.

>> No.2000088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528085101487.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000083
>>2000086
A holographic data pad appeared above the left wrist of the worker, a similar stylus appearing in the other hand which they used to take notes as they walked.

Worker: "I see. Are you slaves? If so, just to clarify, do you come from this galaxy?"

>>2000080
As a note, the building is already 98% shut down, the only areas actually on being those your companions are traveling through, and your access point was already turned off. With your trojan in the collars instead of the building's systems, it would be difficult indeed to influence it now.

>> No.2000089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528085260436.png -(753.6 KiB, 1183x1592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771688

>>2000085
Ha!!!
And the figure would soon jump from Misray to pounce on the ghost princess Loli... until she had a busty half naked shock weasel looking down at you.
Ahhh that's fun... ohhhhhhhhh...
She'd quickly get off of the girl and help her up, the naked girl pressing her into a slight shocking hug.

Sorry about that, I thought you were another ghost pokegirl.

>> No.2000090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528085423088.jpg -(425.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435353

>>2000088
Alright I've done what I could to free you, now to see if I can do something else.

She'd partly see if she could reactivate the terminal to see how long it'd take for an alarm to sound while the other drone outside began following them from above the building... if this is a skyscraper of some kind just assume it's parallel to whatever floor they're on.

Last edited 18/06/04(Mon)00:10.

>> No.2000091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528085856062.png -(272.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279253

>>2000084
>>2000087
She shuddered around you, sagging again as you finally pulled out, once more kept up only thanks to Elena. However, the smaller doppelganger would soon realize from their contact that the doppel was rapidly overheating, even steaming! Her body was doing what she'd trained it to do when overwhelmed with energy, and was trying to burn it off just as she would if she went to far in her fire elemental form!

But there was so much, and she couldn't work together a complete spell even if she'd wanted to (and she didn't since most all of those involved massive collateral damage), so where to put it? All there was was the little drain she could always feel going to her servant...

Then again, wasn't that exactly what she needed?

Mostly lost to the burning lust inside her, Bridgette acted more on instinct than any sort of magical know-how, latching on to the bond between Master and Servant and forcing energy through as if she were using a command seal, trying to manifest it as a summoning with what little will she could muster at the time, hoping instead that the sheer amount of energy would carry her through were her scattered mind couldn't.

>> No.2000092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528085973510.jpg -(744.4 KiB, 931x1267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762269

>>2000089
W-Whoa...!
Acerola can't help but let out a yelp of surprise as she gets tackled, the poor girl looking up at her assaulter with a befuddled sort of expression
But in the end she lets out a bashful laugh as she is helped back up onto her feet, as she replies
It's fine, I can see how it would be easy to make that mistak-
And then she was pulled into a hug, Acerola making muffled sounds as her face is planted right into Amanda's chest

>> No.2000093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528086449030.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 776x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123585

>>2000092
Yeah enjoy shock weasel boobs because her robe is open.
Mmm... sorry again...
Amanda said finally setting the smaller girl down and looking at her in a smile.
You might not be a ghost type but you're definitely a cutie...
Amanda commented as she looked at her, clearly the sight of her has perked her up again.

Anyway I'm the gym leader... don't let my appearance fool you I'm kind of off duty.
It's been a long week for her.

>> No.2000094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528086888321.png -(1.1 MiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165442

>>2000087
>>2000091
Well, Bridgette's gambit was somewhat successful as she manages to summon her Servant, drawing on the massive amount of energy that is overloading her to force it without a Command Seal, but there are...
...Side effects, it seems
For once the flash of magical light has cleared, the group will be treated to the sight of the Book Loli laying splayed out on the floor
Her eyes blank and her mouth hanging open from the sheer shock of all of the spiritual energy that was forced into her
...Even her book form is present, looking as if someone dropped it and didn't bother picking it up again

Meanwhile, Jessica turns her attention away from the literally steaming Bridgette, arching a brow at the little newcomer
Jessica: Oh...? Who is this?

>> No.2000095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528087054671.png -(293.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300115

>>2000086
>>2000088
>>2000090
Uh... Pass? I mean, yeah, we're slaves, but...

She looks somewhat confused. Does she even know what a galaxy is? Also even though she's freed, she doesn't seem so worried at the moment about anything and continues to play along with the strange worker's questions. (Though she's being 100% truthful right now)

>> No.2000096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528087057466.jpg -(333.9 KiB, 1378x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341924

>>2000093
Giggling as she receives that little compliment, the purple haired girl replies
Thanks! Although you aren't the first person to call me that, and you definitely won't be the last!
And she easily catches on to Amanda's weary undertones, frowning slightly with a quizzical tilt of her head as she asks
...Hey, are you feeling alright?

Last edited 18/06/04(Mon)00:37.

>> No.2000097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528087572188.png -(881.4 KiB, 850x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
902577

>>2000091
>>2000094
Oh...
This was unexpected, although it really shouldn't be. But in the heat of the moment, you don't think about things logically. So Elena will just stare at the book loli for a moment, blinking a few times before grinning.
Oh, this is BB's servant. A...type of familiar.

>> No.2000098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528087624357.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>2000095
>>2000088
>>2000090
"...A slave is fitting for someone like me. ...We come further out."

>> No.2000099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528088100351.png -(162.5 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166406

>>2000096
I'm sure, especially round here, sure plenty of cuties notice you... you have an interesting Aura too, clearly you've been around your share of ghost types... what's your name?
The girl asked with a smile.
Mine's Amanda.
And then she heard that question the smile vanishing.
Ah yeah, I have a lot of other duties besides being a Gym Leader and some of them are kind of Taxing.

>> No.2000100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528088219166.png -(321.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329328

>>2000097
>>2000094
Bridgette still didn't seem to realize what she'd done, but after freeing her mind of the excess energy she was slowly coming to, dazed eyes refocusing and slowly rolling around in her skull to try and take stock of the situation. She still felt full to bursting with energy, among other things, but it was the pleasant kind now rather than feeling as if she were about to explode.

"..."

She weakly licked her lips to clean some of the remains of the recent orgasm off of her face, swallowing down what was left in her mouth. It took a few more moments, but she smiled up at you both.

"That was amazing...~"

She noticed her servant then, splayed out and looking even more messed up than she was sure she had just moments ago. When had this happened? Was she even more out of it than she had thought?

"U-Um... D-Did I d-do that?"

>> No.2000101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528088864941.png -(850.2 KiB, 954x1167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
870562

>>2000099
Mm, that's right! Back home I even held the title of...
Acerola begins to go, before with a small shrug and a rueful smile she just says
Never mind, none of it really matters anymore.
Then after taking a moment to straighten out her dress, since Amanda tackling her probably ruffled it up a bit, she adds
Anyway, I heard that this Gym specialized in Ghost Pokemon, so I just thought it fitting if I payed it a visit.

>> No.2000102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528088976062.jpg -(21.6 KiB, 512x362) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22097

>>2000095
>>2000098
Worker: "Interesting..."

They continued to write, all the while leading the way without needing to look up.

Worker: "You both show readings of several strange energies, please state your powers, abilities, equipment, and the level of technology where you come from."

Another door hissed open, lights flickering on to reveal what seemed to be an empty room, though the floor seem to be of a different material than anything else as of yet encountered in the building.

>>2000090
With the tracker in the collars and a birds eye view from above to map the facility with, it was easy to locate the group in the center of the facility.

However it seemed this terminal lacked the proper connections to actually remotely manage the power, likely due to it's more public location compared to others. With an outside source it could be temporarily powered, but it would likely be immediately noticed...

Otherwise, there were other terminals, they were just deeper within the building. You had one drone part way there already, but still with one door between it and one of the operating room terminals.

>> No.2000103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528089109159.png -(910.7 KiB, 1024x1422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932517

>>2000097
Hm, I see...
Is all that Jessica has to say to that, her gaze remaining fixed on the still comatose Servant

>>2000100
That is until Bridgette begins to show signs of life, to which Jessica shrugs and says
Yeah, I guess so. Not that I know anything about "Servants", but you're the only one here who could have summoned something out of thin air like that.
Since she would have known if Elena had done it

>> No.2000104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528089313102.png -(299.0 KiB, 295x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306142

>>2000100
>>2000103
Mhm. You did but...well it was inevitable anyway.
Elena will give her friend a squeeze. Not in a lewd way, but more friendly and comforting. It's not like Bridgette's wild ride will be over anytime soon. Jessica and Elena will make sure of that.

>> No.2000105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528089481934.jpg -(54.7 KiB, 450x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56059

>>2000101
And Amanda would guess the rest from her psychic powers.
A Trial Captain?
Let me guess you were something like the same in your region too... but yeah I guess it doesn't matter now... really I'm surprised I didn't run into you sooner, guess you must have been holed up somewhere...
Or getting lewded...
Yes it is kind of fitting... oh this...
Amanda pointed at the now naked ghost, her 'outfit' having been stripped in the tackle.
Is Misray, she's a Misdrevious Monster Girl...
The ghost just seemed to blankly nod at her before floating off and eventually coming back with a bottle of Shampoo.
She's kind of my assistant here... and pet.
The ghost blushed purple.
I was planning on taking a bath but it can wait, I kind of want to show you around.
And maybe take you to bed.
Her tail was wagging now.

>> No.2000106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528092670671.jpg -(245.3 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251203

>>2000102
Well then I guess it was time to try and get that door open... which that drone would do so... the one hovering above continued to follow as close as possible... Just in case something happened.

I sure hope they aren't completely spilling their guts.

>> No.2000107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528098023326.jpg -(336.5 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344580
>>Virgil

Satya gives him a stare before sighing, she doesn't object her pets spending time with her, though she's still flummoxed as to why anyone would want to tolerate her when she's not demanding it.
I suppose that's fair, please come in... and mind your movements. I had finished adjusting my space.

>> No.2000108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528098407126.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>2000107
Yes mistress.

Virgil removes his shoes before entering her space and walks in minding his step. He's a fairly dexterous lad so he'll be able to move around her space well enough. He seems all too eager to get in there though.

At least around her I don't have to think about Vanel or Camilla... Although maybe them having sex with each other more often isn't such a bad thing.

So what is it you're working on?

>> No.2000109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528100961937.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1286343

>>2000108
Design projects. Personal design projects.
She most likely means sex toys of the exotic nature. She hasn't been given any green lights to work on anything serious. Yet.
It was supposed to be a private matter... but since you are acquainted with me in a deeper way... I will not halt my work.

>> No.2000110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528101240204.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>2000109
By all means Satya please do, I would love to assist you. I assure you that Monarch doesn't make me study long hours for nothing.

He'd say with a nod. All too eager to give her hand in such things. But then again how can a little shit like him not take an interest in such matters?

I'm sure my insight will be most valuable.

Nod. Nod.

>> No.2000111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528105426565.jpg -(97.4 KiB, 850x1064) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99768

>>2000110
Your insight on... this?
She hands him her blueprints of a phallic object. Kind of weird for her to have this seeing that she can just light construct it in seconds.
This doesn't require much insight... unless it is basic from your view of being the opposite gender.

>> No.2000112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528106670209.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

>>2000111
Hmm...

He looks it over. While he could easily suggest himself he has ideas for this later on already.

I mean there could be a small storage at the base of the shaft for artificial seed if you do wish... You could also install a small motor along here that rotates horizontally for additional stimulation... Actually if you could the motor could be on a piston of sorts for more automated motions.

He was of course going by if it was being used on a surface. If Satya happens to take a look on his neck she'll see the impression of the collar showing that he's had the thing on for a while. Really puts a vortex in your cortex...

>> No.2000113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528109139934.jpg -(811.4 KiB, 1600x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
830857

>>2000112
...Interesting. I shall consider that. However I do not plan to use artificial seed. You see... I will be embarking on quite an odd job for this endeavor.
Yes, Satya may include real seed stored in there for the case of her breeding a female pet.
He has had that collar on for a while... and here I thought he would take it off. Have I truly tamed this boy's mind?

>> No.2000114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528156366470.png -(2.4 MiB, 3328x3534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2543183

And so we have the blond baker, experiencing a slow day at the bakery.

Hmmmmmmm...

And Sophie is pretty bored, things have been so slow that she even let Nono off early so she can go do small blond things with SeeU.

But somebody has to be at the bakery when its open.

I could always just close up early...

Last edited 18/06/04(Mon)19:52.

>> No.2000115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528157436721.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77812

>>2000114
AND THEN...!

The door swings opens to reveal her pal Yuuka. And she's wearing her usual pleasant smile as she walks in, closing her parasol. Walking up to the counter she greets Sophie by saying:

"Hello Sophie~ Working hard?"

>> No.2000116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528157759194.png -(1.9 MiB, 2039x2284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2039493

>>2000115
More like hardly working.

Things have been slow today. Even let Nono out for the day so SeeU didn't have to wait for her to be free.

>> No.2000117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528158169923.jpg -(49.2 KiB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50361

>>2000116
"So it's another one of those slow days then. Tsk, tsk."

Chuckles

"At least I'm here to buy something, so yay~"

>> No.2000118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528158391574.png -(599.7 KiB, 1200x1340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
614119

>>2000117
Yeah, I guess there's that.

And she'd stand up from the chair she was sitting in behind the counter. Because she was totally just sitting around this entire time.

So, what do you feel like having today?

>> No.2000119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528158922110.png -(40.9 KiB, 204x175) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41892

>>2000118
Yuuka looks at Sophie when she asked that, giving her a bit of a grin

"A cute baker~ You look tasty."

>> No.2000120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528159263746.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1316143

>>2000119
... I thought you said you came here to buy something.

Slowly making her way back down to her chair.

And I'm not on the menu.

>> No.2000121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528160054485.png -(441.0 KiB, 939x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
451593

>>2000120
"You asked and I answered, that's all~"

She chuckles again, once again being her aloof, and odd little self while continuing to smile

"Anyway, I smell something different today. Is that chocolate I smell?"

>> No.2000122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528160370155.png -(608.8 KiB, 882x1441) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623394

>>2000121
Yeah yeah...

Now back in her seat.

That's right, Nono has a thing for making chocolate, so she does that around here. So I added some chocolate filled things on the menu now too.

Want to give it a try or something?

>> No.2000123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528160834272.jpg -(74.0 KiB, 499x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75789

>>2000122
"I do enjoy chocolate on occasion...alright then, I'll give it a try. Along with two of your regular sweet bread."

"And what a sweet ingredient it is, fufu~"

"Is Nono still skittish?"

>> No.2000124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528161243208.png -(889.0 KiB, 1350x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910333

>>2000123
And Sophie would get out of her chair yet again and retrieve the baked goods.

Yeah, and it doesn't look like she's getting any better. But she's still a good girl when she gets used to people. It just takes her some time.

That is if some people didn't scare her.

>> No.2000125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528161740826.jpg -(179.0 KiB, 1046x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183251

>>2000124

"Sounds to me like you have her down pat. Why, you're just like a caring adoptive mother. She's quite lucky, given how this world is."

"It's cute~"

>> No.2000126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1528162538615.png -(564.1 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577635

>>2000125
Tch, I wouldn't say I'm the motherly type. I'd just say I'm her caretaker.

Ignoring the "cute" comment as she bagged the goods.

Yeah, she is quite lucky that it was me that found her. I don't want to imagine a different situation considering some of the people in this world.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff