[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1527392243890.png -(494.8 KiB, 500x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506644 No.1999525   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1999526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527392507673.png -(708.5 KiB, 600x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725495

>>1999524
He started slightly at the contact, having just gone with the standard loadout since it was his first time and zoned out a bit while you customized. His tail had even poofed up a bit, but it was already laying back down to normal size.

"H-huh? Oh! Just thinking. Someone asked me something recently and I didn't know how to answer. I was wondering if you might know, but I don't wanna sound silly..."

>> No.1999528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527392909470.png -(131.1 KiB, 367x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134225
>>Slutty Fox

Oh course he would wonder about that. I like my spade tail too much.
I wonder, though...
This is giving the Sanary some thoughts, but she'll smile, moving her hand up so she can start petting Megan again.
Anything I want, huh?

>> No.1999529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527393054468.jpg -(66.2 KiB, 433x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67827

>>1999526
Bren's worry earns a roll of Lizzy's eyes as she goes
Don't be ridiculous! As your Servant you can ask me anything.
Nodding firmly as she adds
I promise that I won't make fun of you, no matter how silly you say it may be.

>> No.1999530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527393329255.png -(611.8 KiB, 1000x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626516

>>1999528
Well your spade tail is kind of cute...
She said reaching for it.
But it'd be really fun with a fluffy tail too...
Maybe one day...
And then she'd smile as she was petted the fox beaming at her.
Sure....

>> No.1999531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527393381624.png -(81.7 KiB, 700x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83621

>>1999529
There was a moment of hesitation still, but your reassurance had convinced him.

"Well... Okay. How do you know if you like like someone?"

>> No.1999533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527393734745.jpg -(570.9 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584598

>>1999532
And catching them looking at her they'd spot this girl staring back at them silently... wow she looks almost as gloomy as Raven.
... What?

>> No.1999534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527394102691.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 417x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85079

>>1999532
>>1999533
She's clearly a ghost type... Mismagius is my guess, I guess she must be a pokegirl too.

>> No.1999535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527394338181.jpg -(601.3 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615707

>>1999530
With that, Sanary will reach for a brush and will start to run it through Megan's hair, starting with her head.
That's an awful lot of freedom. Hmhmhm.
Should I do it slow or fast...

>> No.1999536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527394555263.png -(1.2 MiB, 1070x1088) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1226626

>>1999531
...Honestly, that's a good question.
Lizzy then replies with a deep and thoughtful frown
Like...I guess you know if you start feeling nervous around them. With your heart beating faster and your thoughts getting all clouded with all sorts of emotions.
Lizzy then nodding firmly as she continues to speak
Yeah! And you end up wanting to spend as much time as possible with them!

>> No.1999537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527394813809.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>1999536
"Hmm..."

Bren crossed his arms, head tilting back and forth as he digested your words.

"I dunno about that first one... But I get those other two for lots of people! You, Jenna, Runa, Laura... That's why I'm confused."

>> No.1999538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395137756.jpg -(481.2 KiB, 817x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492745

>>1999535
And she'd get the fox idly nuzzling as her hair was brushed, her tails now floofing out now that they were nice and dry... well mostly.
Nnnnnnnnngh.... well I believe no matter what happens it'll be good in the end...

>> No.1999539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395197984.jpg -(504.0 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516120

>>1999537
Lizzy's face flushes for a moment in response to Bren's words, especially considering how she follows up on them
W-Well...Maybe you feel that way about all of us!
I mean, it's not like you are restricted to..."Like liking" only a single person. That is something I've learned during my time in this place!

>> No.1999540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395226462.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 600x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194578

>>1999533
>>1999534
She looks at the ghost girl then back at the Espi. She's confused but still waves a hello.
Uh...Yeah. Hi there.

>> No.1999541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395286794.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>1999538
Oh yes, yes it will be.
With a smirk, Sarnary will move that brush down to one of Megan's tails, slowly working it over as she teases the fox.
I promise it'll be something you'll never forget.

>> No.1999542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395652410.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1999539
"..."

More consideration, followed by slow nodding. He hadn't thought about that, but he supposed it made sense all the same.

"That feels kinda right."

There came a sudden, but brief, giggle

"I'm going to need more time then! It'll be hard to spend it all with everyone otherwise~"

Still, he had no idea how that even worked. Did you just live with everyone kinda like how they were all in the mansion? Was there schedules or something? How did you even work that out?

"How does that work anyways?"

If he liked them all, he'd have to know sooner or later!

>> No.1999543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395868006.png -(122.2 KiB, 699x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125148

>>1999542
Shrugging in response to Bren's continued questioning, Lizzy then says
Personally? I just spend time with the people I like depending on what I feel like doing and with whom!
I mean, if they feel like they are being neglected then they should just say something, you know? And it's kind of silly to try and draw up a strict schedule to follow. Because that's no fun and who's to say that everyone will follow it perfectly?

>> No.1999544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395911643.jpg -(45.9 KiB, 400x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46997

>>1999540
>>1999534
An Espeon and a... Lich? No you're not undead... you just seem different...
The ghost girl just stared at them awkwardly, clearly she wasn't expecting to get noticed... cause she's out looking for Amanda... again.

>> No.1999545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527395941998.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1999541
MMmmmmmhh.
She'd shiver happily as she went to work on those tails, the fox just full of floofy goodness..
That does sound fun....
The thought turning her on too... course that's easy to do, either way her tails slowly began to entwine Sanary's body, wrapping around her legs lightly like fluffy tentacles as she brushed and petted her, the fox's body heating up the better she felt.

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)00:39.

>> No.1999546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527396006241.jpg -(336.2 KiB, 476x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344220

>>1999544
>>1999540
You called it right, have we met before?
Not likely still she'd stare at her a moment more before offering her a sandwich as well.
You hungry too?

>> No.1999547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527396179168.png -(533.1 KiB, 700x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545886

>>1999543
His nodding picked up speed, Bren absorbing this information.

"That makes sense. It does sounds more fun that way too~"

Schedules were too restrictive, he didn't really like them very much. His own days may have general outlines, but that was mostly just until he got too bored to keep studying and went to go play.

"..."

Still, something nagged at him. This still didn't sound any different than normally liking someone, even if he'd rather spend his time with them than others.

"That still sounds kinda the same though... Is that really all it is?"

Maybe he was just overthinking it?

>> No.1999548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527396628727.jpg -(5.6 MiB, 5662x3729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5897642

>>1999547
Well, yeah. Or at least that's the basic gist to it.
....
Lizzy then frowning in a doubtful sort of way as she says
It does depend on the type of person you are, however.
Me? I'm happy just having a bunch of people that care about me in my life.

>> No.1999549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527396830084.png -(361.1 KiB, 595x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369748

>>1999544
>>1999546
Lich? People have mistaken me for one before But I don't touch the dead.
Raven stays quiet due to not being muxch of the life of the party

>> No.1999550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527397149526.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1999548
Well shoot, that was just nice and easy! Bren gave you a huge dorky smile and leaned over for another hug. He couldn't stop caring if he wanted to.

"Heehee~ I can do that~"

Being around the people he liked was nice, so it worked out well! Now he just needed to convince them to catnap with him in a nice, warm, and comfortable spot and things would be perfect.

>> No.1999551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527397152625.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172417

>>1999549
>>1999546
No you just look the part... I can tell you're alive and that your powers aren't death related....
The ghost girl just looked her over causually, mostly ignoring Espie.
I'm not hungry right now, I have dinner at the temple anyway.

>> No.1999552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527397243035.png -(89.5 KiB, 265x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91618

>>1999549
>>1999551
She frowned a little at the fact that the ghost type seemed to be brushing her off.
Fine then... are you sure?
She gave Misray a cute look.

>> No.1999553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527397597752.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 666x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100525

>>1999545
Hahaha~ Look at you. Is this turning you on that much, little fox?
The demon Lord coos those words as she continues to molest those fluffy tails. She's clearly enjoying herself as she thinks about where to place the pleasure rune.

>> No.1999554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527397958720.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 456x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230955

>>1999553
Maybe... or maybe I'm just enjoying it a lot.. I never get enough people petting and touching me...
Yes seems she's also trying to pleasure you as well with some of those tails, especially as they rub up around your lower body, teasing at your sensitive skin.
I hope you like it....
She could always give her a classic crotch mark, especially with the fox leaning up against her exposing her front to her.

>> No.1999555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527398367379.png -(574.9 KiB, 582x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588709

>>1999551
>>1999552
Ah...Right.
She will shake her head, not expecting such a twist.

>> No.1999556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527398612866.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 530x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116006

>>1999552
>>1999555
If it makes you feel any better you can make me a sandwich to go...
She said to Espie in an almost flat tone of voice the girl turning to look at Raven.
My trainer might be curious about meeting you, your power seems interesting and she's always curious to see new things... maybe you can stop by our temple sometime... it's the Japanese one in that direction.
She said pointing.

>> No.1999557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527398886478.png -(103.4 KiB, 289x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105846

>>1999554
Mhmhm~ Well I'm sure people would love to give you lots of attention.
Some slight moans will escape Sanary lips as she starts to bring her hand down towards Megan tracing something just above it as a hard jolt of pleasure travels up her spine.

>> No.1999558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527398993804.jpg -(202.5 KiB, 358x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207326

>>1999555
>>1999556
Alright then...
And that'd keep the Catfox busy for a minute!

>> No.1999559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527399253676.jpg -(690.6 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
707170

>>1999557
Yes, a few, and then there's some I play with I even have a pet myself now.
She started to say but then as she began carving that mark her words would suddenly be replaced with moans as the fox shuddered with pleasure, her tails rubbing and teasing Sanary even more, running the tip of her tail across her slit.
maaaaaaaahhh...
That feels good!

>> No.1999560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527399858013.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>1999559
What wonderful sounds your making, Megan. Hahaha~
Sanary, being the lewd bitch that she is, will take Megan's molestations in stride as she continues to carve that pleasure rune into the soft flesh of the fox. Each stroke of the finger sends another wave of pleasure throughout her body, each on more intense than the last.

>> No.1999561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527400154745.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66387

>>1999560
Ahhhhh it feels sooo gooooood!!!
Yes the more her pleasure climbs the more into heat she drives the poor slut fox, the pleasure causing her to nearly drool with desire growing inside of her, her body sweating with pleasure as her tails thrash against Sanary her eyes closing slightly in bliss.
It's even better than I thought!!!
The rushing driving the foxy pleasure addict practically to the limit!

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)01:49.

>> No.1999562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527400342406.png -(517.4 KiB, 924x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529853

>>1999556
>>1999558
Raven herself wasn't sure about meeting new people. A new place with a evil atmosphere, people seem friendly besides the rampant amount of sex.
I'll give it a shot when I can.

>> No.1999563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527400396398.png -(77.1 KiB, 218x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78984

>>1999561
Doesn't it~? Everyone's first time is special like this, after all.
With a dark, lewd grin, Sanary will finish the rune, sending a large wave a pleasure throught the fox's body, easily capable of pushing her over the edge.

>> No.1999564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527400737004.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 360x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158769

>>1999558
>>1999562
I'll let my trainer know you might drop by so she'll be expecting you... when I can find her...
The ghost frowned a little.
She's always so hard to keep up with sometimes these days...
The ghost sighed as she waited for Espie to finish making her sandwich clearly not paying much attention to it.

>> No.1999565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527400875163.jpg -(336.2 KiB, 476x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344220

>>1999562
>>1999564
Ah so you must work for the ghost gym leader Amanda then...
Espie said as she handed over her finished food.
I heard about her... and here you go.

>> No.1999566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527401257013.jpg -(730.5 KiB, 896x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
747983

>>1999563
It does I... I ahhhhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
And then the horny little fox tenses up in Sanary's grasp as she finishes carving the rune, the fox suddenly climaxing hard all in front of her, her foxy pussy practically gushing with pleasure as her mouth opened in a loud lewd cry of pleasure that might have gotten a little attention... her tails suddenly tensing up against her, wrapping around her waist and coiling around her tail!

>> No.1999567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527403413400.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 666x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52259

>>1999564
>>1999565
The goth girl will nod her head, reaching for a free sandwich to snake on.
Alright.
You can't blame the girl for not saying much, she is rather not so talkative.
I think it's time for me to go. thank you for the food, Espi.

>> No.1999568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527430102680.png -(608.7 KiB, 850x935) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623303

Dismemberment, accidents and Alberto aside, I feel fantastic!
So here's a few options.

Wizzro will be experimenting today. With soft drinks.
Having ordered many 2 Liter bottles of various flavors of Soda, she set out to answer all of the Internet's soft drink myths.

Alternatively: I feel like posting Ciri, Tooru, Sora, or Megumin. I am open to requests.

>> No.1999569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527434889929.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1320960

>>1999568
She might have a spectator of sorts. Sort of looking at her mostly out of curiosity and also like, "What the fuck are you doing?"

>> No.1999570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527435703549.png -(688.7 KiB, 673x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
705212

>>1999569
Wizzro had a large table out covered in sciencey looking containers like beakers and such.
She didn't feel like using normal cups.

Supposedly, mixing these two products is equal to dividing by Zero. If the internet is correct, I can cause a singularity with simple liquid...
She mumbled on to herself, ignoring her onlooker as a bottle of Coca Cola and a bottle of Pepsi Cola telekinetically lifted into the air and began to position themselves over the table.

>> No.1999571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527436243327.png -(494.9 KiB, 561x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506812

>>1999570
The girl would simply be content to watch right now. It was silly but she wanted to see where it wound end. Not the experiment, more the reaction of the lich

>> No.1999572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527436714635.png -(392.6 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401991

>>1999571
As the two fizzy liquids begin to pour into the container and mix, Wizzro watched quietly.

...
...
...
...
...
But nothing happened.

...Maybe it's delayed? It could be a faulty product. More research necessary.

>> No.1999573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527440445581.png -(516.5 KiB, 573x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
528866

>>1999572
It's probably just an internet meme.
Says the angel, finally saying something after enough observation

>> No.1999574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527441828895.png -(921.4 KiB, 1088x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
943559

>>1999573
Wizzro narrows her eyes at the angel.
...Perhaps. Or perhaps it is untapped knowledge!

>> No.1999575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527444728908.png -(66.4 KiB, 267x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68030

>>1999574
I meant the divide by zero.
She had been looking into things lately as well as culture so she can fit in a bit better, but still, sometimes there were oddballs like this one
Do you even drink them?

>> No.1999576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527449991827.png -(764.7 KiB, 830x1070) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783092

>>1999575
...Not yet. The raw potential of liquid becoming a singularity might destroy me. In other subjects, a combination called "Suicide" exists. I will need a living subject to test it on, as I am already dead.

>> No.1999577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527450569232.png -(494.9 KiB, 561x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506812

>>1999576
... She isn't very bright, is she?
Well, I don't mind a few drinks.
So I'll help you.

>> No.1999578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527451075748.jpg -(392.8 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402199

>>1999565
>>1999567
Yes same with me...
The ghost girl said as she took her own sandwich.
I'll see you both around...
And she'd head off.

>> No.1999579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527451207156.jpg -(331.8 KiB, 685x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339765

>>1999567
>>1999578
Alright then nice meeting you two, stop by the guild sometime if you ever want a snack!
And so we fade to them going their separate ways.

>> No.1999580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527451748357.jpg -(225.8 KiB, 1500x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231216

Continuing with our duo, after enjoying a greasy lunch and running over a basic strategy. It was decided to make for the Indigo home world, though rather then take Bridgette's ship or the rings, Jace offered to take them in style. After coordinating the forces and Jace's battle cruiser they where quick to make way towards their target. For now though, Jace and Bridgette could be found on the control bridge of his ship while they rapidly approached their destination. They where far from alone on the bridge as a swarm of human, pokemon, and hybrids seemed to be constantly doing something.

"Excellent, I believe we'll be getting close soon."

He turned to a senior TR grunt.

"I want the troops ready when we get there."

Once he issued the order the grunt nodded and quickly left the bridge. As the grunt left a Xatu floated in and took up residence in an empty corner of the bridge. Jace took note of the bird and smiled before turning his attention to Bridgette.

"Excited yet?"

>> No.1999581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527451802043.png -(4.7 MiB, 4672x5512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4960788

>>1999577
Perfect!
She says and then all the other sodas begin to float around and mix themselves. Why use hands when you can use magic?

Eventually a weird dark colored liquid would be placed before her.
It has a lot of Caffeine in it. Supposedly this is bad for you.

>> No.1999582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527452123699.png -(298.6 KiB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305798

>>1999550
And so Lizzy found herself within yet another hug, the horned girl squirming slightly before sighing and giving the catboy a brief hug in return
Anyway, enough about that...We have Phantoms to kill!
That obviously being the name of the monsters in the magical girl dungeon crawling game she picked out

>> No.1999583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527452568408.png -(273.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279858

>>1999580
Bridgette had been a bit less surprised than she might have been before seeing the rocket base and many ships of Aurora, but it was still impressive to see forces marshaled so quickly. It was interesting to watch too, since she'd never had a chance to do so before now, stagnated as the Hyrule 'war' seemed to be.

Regardless she turned from a screen being projected by her ring at your question, off hand making a so-so gesture.

"Yeah, but I'm worried too. A lot could go wrong with this..."

Her eyes sharpened as the alert she'd set up went off, signalling her mentally.

"We're about to reach their detection setup, get ready."

She began casting in preparation, buffing herself with a plethora of spells thanks to a certain skeleton of Nazarick, and topping them all off with one to make it look like she hadn't been buffed at all. She'd be ready for a lot now, and unless she'd missed something they shouldn't even notice her until they actually could see her.

Sadly there was no hiding a ship this big, but a silver lining was a silver lining.

There was still a chance of antimagic though... But even then, she had more than a few tricks up her sleeves.

"This is going to be something, that's for sure... War, probably..."

>> No.1999584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527452823244.jpg -(45.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46810

>>1999580
>>1999583
Strange wasn't there supposed to be a planet here?

Really Bridgette could be SURE there was at least a Solar system around here somewhere... I mean didn't she run into Amanda at around this point?

>> No.1999585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527452915229.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>1999582
The hug was broken with another smile, Bren grabbing up his controller again and peering at the screen.

"Right! They can't beat us~"

And as heroes it was their duty to save the day, right?

>> No.1999586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527452938471.jpg -(534.3 KiB, 1141x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547086

>>1999581
I'm sure it'll be fine.
She'd say looking at the black one and grabbing it, giving it a smell before then just drinking it

>> No.1999587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527453500126.png -(1.1 MiB, 1640x1160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1116438

>>1999586
The lich stares at her intently.

...You aren't dead yet. Maybe it only works on humans?

>> No.1999588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527453504809.jpg -(247.4 KiB, 650x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253339

>>1999585
Well yeah, especially when I'm leading the charge!
Lizzy retorts with a wink and smile as she soon loads up the first dungeon!
A mall that has been sucked into the so called "Phantom Space", the enemies found within are based on the goods and people that can be found in such a place
Huge and hulking monstrous security guards, hordes of imps dressed as children and armed with toy guns and swords that hit like the real thing, and even "golems" formed from fast food
Lizzy of course will take point with her spear using melee character, stabbing and slashing everything she comes across

>> No.1999589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527453598223.jpg -(108.4 KiB, 710x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110984

>>1999584
>>1999583
>>1999580
War? My good fellow war is not in Taffy's nature. But sitting in a field and sensing all this life force heading toward the planet she knows it can only mean one thing....

VISITORS~!

Taffy would spring up and fly off to Amanda to break out the happy snacks! It's always good for her to make new friends.

>> No.1999590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527453979102.png -(81.2 KiB, 461x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83197

>>1999588
Bren giggled at some of the sillier depictions. It would be pretty fun to fight a fast food monster.

"Heh, these are silly~"

He took a moment to fiddle with the controls, making sure he knew how to move and attack properly, then started supporting with his little groups of summons to harass things trying to attack the duo. He seemed to be taking particular joy in beating the impish enemies with his own familiars.

"My imps are better~!"

>> No.1999591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527454750891.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1999583
>>1999584
>>1999589
Damn, happy snacks are the best though. But snacks could not be had if there was no planet to land on. Seems like someone was using a wonderful trick to hide themselves.

"Imagine that, they know we're coming. So, have any fun ways to lock on to them?"

>> No.1999592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527454799479.png -(1.2 MiB, 1600x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1253941

>>1999590
Hawt imp on imp action!
Between Lizzy's bloodthirsty spearmanship and Bren causing imps to tear each other apart, the duo's characters will gradually make their way through the mall themed dungeon
Picking up loot and saving normies along the way
...And then they finally come to the boss
A manager who fell to despair over his wife divorcing him and losing custody of his kids, he served as a fine catalyst for the Phantoms to suck the building into their twisted dimension
And now he sits fastened to his office chair, his large and bloated figure screaming sonic based attacks in the form of garbled curses while also summoning the security guard enemies as mobs
...I'll take the minions, so sic those imps of yours on the boss!
Lizzy then says as she directs her character to leap straight into the action

>> No.1999593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527455291177.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999591
>>1999589
>>1999584
"Indigos are hard to track down, the only reason I even knew the area they were in was because of the stuff they had set up around it. Still, if they're hiding whole planets, we just look for 'nothing'."

She moved to a clear section of the bridge and dropped into a cross legged position, ring forming a magical array out of yellow light around her.

"But I'll try something else too. They might be good at hiding, but I wager I'm better at feeling out earth than they are at disguising it."

>> No.1999594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527455685819.jpg -(1927 B, 84x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1927

>>1999589
>>1999584
>>1999593
Really man this is quite strange, did the entire system just up and bugger off or is there some sort of strange voodoo shit going down here... either way sensors would say there's a small system around a light week away, but Bridgette would pick up a small dead place much much closer!

>> No.1999595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527455729605.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>1999592
Bren made a few beginner mistakes along the way through the level, mostly getting smacked by enemies he couldn't see or wasn't paying attention to while focused on something else, but thanks to the style of this particular character combined with Lizzy's more aggressive one he hadn't been knocked out yet!

Still, the boss got a little wrinkling of the nose. That was sad, but he looked pretty nasty...

"Okay, I'll swarm him~!"

Though they got knocked around by the sonic blast a bit, the summoned minions were making headway once more thanks to Lizzy keeping things clear. As long as he was careful, he was pretty sure they could do this, even if his health was a bit low.

>> No.1999596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527456482576.jpg -(659.2 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
675071

>>1999595
Lizzy does a fine job of keeping the mobs off of Bren and his imps, laughing wildly the entire time
Die die die! And die some more!
...She's definitely letting her own bloodlust get to her
But as Bren shaves away at the boss's health with his little minions, a security guard with gas cans strapped all over his body will spawn
Chances are that it wouldn't be a wise idea to kill it in melee, so maybe Bren should sacrifice a few imps to take it out before it can charge either him or Lizzy

>> No.1999597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457027869.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30847

>>1999596
Alas, it is here that his inexperience with such things shows once more, Bren already too focused on controlling his minions and dodging to notice the spawned bomber!

"Yeah, what Lizzy said!"

That, and he might be getting a bit sucked in too, moving this way and that with the controller as if it would help him dodge faster.

>> No.1999598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457052821.jpg -(521.8 KiB, 780x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534321

>>1999594
>>1999593
>>1999591
Taffy flew through what established landscape of Kuahewa there was. Picking as many of the new fruits and berries the planet was already producing. For Taffy it was full speed ahead to the indigo world monastery to tell Amanda to go put on her biggest smile.

I can't wait~! Do I surprise them with an alien costume? But I could scare them too...

>> No.1999599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457081694.jpg -(106.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108584

>>1999593
>>1999591
>>1999598
Thankfully Amanda's already sensed them.
Sheesh that's a lot of people...
Sigh.
Well I guess it's up to me.... I guess some people can't take no for an answer...

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)17:38.

>> No.1999600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457278881.png -(487.6 KiB, 559x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499292

>>1999587
No, they're harmless drinks.
Well harmless in the short run, they aren't good for health and slowly kill humans over a very long period of time.

>> No.1999601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457373535.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1447x2047) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2198070

>>1999597
And so Bren is about to learn a very valuable lesson, always keep your mind on the battlefield
For the bomber will charge at Bren, possibly because he's drawing aggro from the boss, the thing letting out a bestial roar as it bullrushes the catboy's character
Exploding on contact and taking out the summoner character if Bren doesn't react in time

>> No.1999602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457717247.jpg -(316.1 KiB, 1672x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
323735

>>1999600
The name is a Misnomer then. It lied to me.
She frowned, and hid her face into her hood a little.

...Further research needed.
But why

>> No.1999603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527457929249.png -(708.5 KiB, 600x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725495

>>1999601
A few blinks from the smol at the roaring sound. That was new, but what did it mean?

"Huh? What was that?"

When, suddenly, he exploded!

"Waahhhh! Oh no!"

>> No.1999604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527458544972.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 709x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251730

>>1999593
>>1999594
>>1999597
>>1999598
>>1999599
"Good, once the location is locked in we can give them a proper visit."

Interesting, doesn't look like they want a fight.

While he waited for Bridgette to lock in the planet he reviewed the forces ready for deployment. Standard strike force with hybrids and ace grunt forces, and a few surprises hidden in the mix.

>> No.1999605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527458555250.png -(216.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221458

>>1999603
E-Eh...?
It takes a moment or two for Lizzy to realize what had happened, but when she does an expression of alarm breaks out upon her face as she goes
Oh no, Bren!
...Grr, now I'm really mad!
And with that launches herself at the boss, furiously clicking away with her controller as she works to finish it off
...The horned girl just barely managing to do so without being overwhelmed by the mobs, thanks to the damage Bren had already done
The boss falling with one final flurry of unintelligible curses as it vanishes in burst of light motes

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)18:02.

>> No.1999606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527458886440.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999604
>>1999599
>>1999598
>>1999594
"..."

Ah, there it was. It didn't feel like much, but it was the only thing she could find, so it was their only option either way.

"I think I found it, my ring will send you the coordinates."

>> No.1999607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527459120112.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1999605
Bren did what he could to cheer you on, perched on the edge of his cushion wondering if they would still succeed or not.

"Go Lizzy! You can do it!"

And, as expected by the smol, you managed to pull through! He gave another cheer, turning to grin brightly at you in victory.

"Yay! You're the best, Lizzy~"

He shouldn't have gotten worried, not when his servant was the best.

>> No.1999608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527459195611.jpg -(227.8 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233246

>>1999604
>>1999606
>>1999599
Amandaaaaaaaaa~!

She's call out to her with arms full of fruits and berries kept in a snug little bundle thanks to her ability to manipulate vines to make a rather large and green looking wicker basket of sorts.

Great news! I sense a TON of people headed our way! Want me to greet them? This is so exciting!

Taffy believes it's an unknown race of some sort and she wants to make a good first impression.

>> No.1999609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527459551862.jpg -(464.4 KiB, 1622x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475513

>>1999607
...Whew!
Lizzy lets out a sigh of relief once it is all over, setting her controller down and stretching herself out a bit where she sits
That was a close one, but we managed to pull it off anyway!

>> No.1999610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527459652698.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 480x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130924

>>1999604
>>1999606
Bridgette could sense the first target was too small, but it's clearly a sattelite of the source... so trace it... she should have a guess.... but it's still invisible... unless they do something to change that.

>>1999608
I sense a lot of stressed out people up there...
Amanda said as Taffy ran on in.
I sense we might need to calm them down a LOT if we're going to have fun greeting them... do you think you can set up the air just right? Maybe add some of your special mix to it?

>> No.1999611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527459876746.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>1999609
"Yeah! I got worried when that guy explodinated me, but you were awesome! It was all swoosh and stab and stuff~"

Does agility increase skills with a controller? The world may never know.

"That was pretty tough though. Are all the levels like that?"

He certainly didn't mind a challenge, but losing wasn't exactly fun for anyone. Clearly he needed to pay more attention, but at the very least some silly suicide bomber wouldn't get him again.

>> No.1999612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527460394315.png -(778.6 KiB, 1800x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
797299

>>1999611
Well, it WAS one of the first levels, so yeah they do get harder.
Lizzy begins to explain, holding up a clawed finger as she continues
But you can upgrade your character with the loot and experience points you earned from this match!

>> No.1999613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527460768518.jpg -(82.3 KiB, 436x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84293

>>1999612
"Oooh... Can I give my imps little weapons too? Oh and hats!"

His eyes were sparkling at the idea of hats.

Regardless he'd turn back to the screen and grab his controller, looking curiously at both.

"Is there a shop we go to in between levels or something?"

>> No.1999614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527460878277.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1999606
>>1999608
>>1999610
Once the approximate coordinates were transmitted it was Jace's turn. The target may be invisible, but now we knew where abouts it was at.

Time to give up the ghost.

"Activate spacial tracing, have the Porygon focus all effort on the designated area."

With orders issued, grunts at control consoles went into action activating an advanced targeting display system. Focused around having large clusters of Porygon lock-on to the target area and use psychic energy to both disrupt interfering energy and establish detailed tactical information of the area.

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)18:41.

>> No.1999615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461102475.jpg -(168.2 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172252

>>1999613
Yup! There's a little hub where character upgrades and gear purchases take place.
Lizzy affirms with a nod
And uh...Ignore the shop with the pink glowing sign. It's TOTALLY optional content that you wouldn't find interesting at all!
AKA the "Bonding Shop" where you spend Bond Points earned by having characters fight alongside each
Which gives little perks whenever the characters are paired up together in dungeons...
...But the whole bonding process involves sex scenes, because Aurora made game

>> No.1999616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461198652.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999614
>>1999610
>>1999608
Bridgette continued relaying information as she got it, but otherwise left Jace to his own efforts. They were interested to watch anyways, and she might learn something about the strange man.

>> No.1999617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461352510.jpg -(37.0 KiB, 624x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37883

>>1999615
Bren seemed confused at this response, tilting his head at you.

"Huh? But why would we ignore power-ups? I don't wanna drag us down..."

Still, he could already imagine all sorts of cool gear he might be able to get. Maybe he'd even be flying around later on so he could be safer!

>> No.1999618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461502533.png -(954.7 KiB, 1000x1036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
977627

>>1999617
W-Well, the perks from THAT shop are pretty minor, really. And well...M-Mm...
Lizzy trails off at the end there, fidgeting a bit with a nervous look to her
Before finally with a resigned sort of sigh she just lets it out
It shows...Intimate scenes between the characters, okay?!

>> No.1999619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461737931.jpg -(364.1 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372873

>>1999614
>>1999616
>>1999610
>>1999608
Which might give them... a forest... or what looked like a forest... on a planets surface the concentrated psychic energy however wouldn't get much more than that before being resisted by a heavy amount of ghost power.... also while they're doing this... apparently the hidden moon had a surprise of it's own... because suddenly they were getting pelted!

>> No.1999620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461818383.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>1999618
"O-Oh..."

A little blush from the smol. He knew about that and how often it happened, Bren had even stumbled across more than one couple having fun out in the open while wandering around, but he tried not to watch or stick around for the most part.

"Well if they aren't that good I guess skipping them is fine..."

>> No.1999621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527461942150.jpg -(50.9 KiB, 550x672) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52097

>>1999620
I mean, some of the scenes are kinda sweet and cu-
...!
R-Right, lets just skip it and focus on equipment and skills.
Lizzy clearing her throat a bit with that said

>> No.1999622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527462285416.jpg -(408.2 KiB, 850x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418047

>>1999619
>>1999616
>>1999614
>>1999610
Stressed? Oh no they must've been cooped up in that ship for ages! .... Without fresh air!

She shivers. Then salutes Amanda.

You leave it to me~!

Today's pollen index: Very High. As Taffy will waste no time making her collection of fruits and basket reach comical proportions as well as making sure there's enough "fresh" air for their guests to indulge upon.

>> No.1999623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527462637104.jpg -(49.1 KiB, 699x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50314

>>1999621
"..."

Bren glanced off to one side, embarrassed. But if Lizzy wanted to see them, which it kind of sounded like she did...

"Did you want to watch them?"

>> No.1999624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527462749039.png -(1.2 MiB, 733x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1281777

Another set of options:

Ciri will be contemplating possible future conquests. Corrupting Triss was fun, and there's still the rest of the lodge as well.
Will she really try it?

Alternatively, I feel like posting Tracer, Setsuna, or Kara. I'm open to requests, but feel free to ignore this as well.

>> No.1999625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527462771789.jpg -(359.3 KiB, 765x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367933
>>Adri

she has a little pant as her throat was eased up on, it was a new experience for her as usually the feeling of tightness was on her neithers!
Ah...haaa~
she grips Adri's chest and uses her thumbs on those cute little nubs
This reminds me of the mistress~
because she is DFC too!

>> No.1999626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527463358151.png -(386.4 KiB, 942x922) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
395710

>>1999623
E-Eh? No...No! Not if you don't want to!
Lizzy quickly replies with several frantic nods
I can always watch them later...I-If I feel like it, so it's not a problem at all!

>> No.1999627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527463902947.png -(886.2 KiB, 946x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
907517

>>1999626
"O-Okay."

Quite embarrassed now, Bren simply went about upgrading his character with red tinged cheeks.

>> No.1999628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527463914552.png -(558.4 KiB, 600x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
571755

>>1999625
Oh~? I thought you said that you don't have any experience with girls like me?
Adrianne retorts with a sly grin, that is in contrast to her red and arousal flushed face
But after letting Meiling fondle and toy with her flat for a bit, the Sorceress then moves to hoist herself up off of the Gatekeeper's face
Getting off of the bed and heading over to check the computer screen
Now lets see, what do they want to see done next...
The petite girl rubbing her chin thoughtfully before, with a rueful sort of sigh and a shrug, she goes
Well well, it seems that they want to see you taking a dominate stance this time~
Adrianne then fetching a...
...Big black strap on, tossing it over to Meiling as she says
So put that on and pound the crap out of me, okay~?

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)19:31.

>> No.1999629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527464053377.jpg -(356.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365336

>>1999627
...
....
.....
Lizzy will sit there silently as she upgrades her character as well, her face equally flushed and her tail swishing slowly behind her

>> No.1999630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527464416527.jpg -(130.1 KiB, 635x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133225

>>1999628
Well, once!
That being recently
When Adri moves to get off of her, she pushes her head up with her for a short bit, attached to the taste till she reliases Adri is moving off for now
Aww..h.haa~
she licks her lips and sits up watching Adri move and even leans over to the screen a little to see if she can make anything out before the giant strap on is presented
OHhh! I know one of these too..but this one is even bigger!
she grabs it and feels along the length of it, gripping and seeing just what she is going to be commanding before gingerly slipping it on, shaking her hips
Hmm~ Nice weight...my strength should make this do it's job well!
using a little ingenuity this time! She grabs Adri and holds her closer to the camera, held at her chest, she uses her other hand to aim the dildo up, effectively allowing the viewers to get a nice close shot of her cunt as the dildo tips and teases it

>> No.1999631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527464609358.png -(218.1 KiB, 724x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223377

>>1999624
Hey Secchan, Chiu's watching a rival stream right now and making PLANs, don't you want to listen in!
Clearly I need to do a show with her now... I mean not like we didn't do it in the old days...
Though back then Chiu was a lot less lewd.

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)19:43.

>> No.1999632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527464621643.png -(29.9 KiB, 699x162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30583

>>1999629
And so we faded to the rest of a fun, if bit awkward at first, gaming session!

>> No.1999633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527465118318.jpg -(592.1 KiB, 758x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606286

>>1999630
Adrianne lets out a cute little giggle as Meiling grabs her and lifts her up, the Sorceress then going
Good, good...Right now I'm just your cute little fuckdoll~
Wrapping her petite arms around the larger girl, and letting out soft moans as she feels the tip of the girthy black strap on teasing her wet and lewd hole

>> No.1999634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527465425321.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 991x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234897

>>1999616
>>1999619
>>1999622
Well, this is just being rude.

Thankfully a battleship of this size of course has its own automated defense system. A complex energy shield salvaged from the original owners of the ship and upgraded by TR over years. Providing 100% spherical defense it blocks magical, kinetic and energy attacks so long as its power supply was maintained. The shield snapped up to defend and repelled the projectiles with little strain to the ships supply.

Don't think I'm that naive.

"Maintain shields and prepare for contact. Possible ghost types and spirits maybe coming through in that barraged. All trainers with dark types prepare to engage, all others prepare defenses. All hybrids only engage as last resort. Subdue over kill unless necessary."

Again a flurry of activity took hold after orders where issued. Any grunt with a dark type released them from their ball and without a word the dark pokemon began running the halls attack squads and organizing patrols on the fly. It was honestly quite a sight to behold. Sadly they still had the issue of seeing the planet. Even though they knew where it was it was they needed to see it before they could land. Luckily they still had several option at their disposal.

"Prepare the Z cannon with the dark drive. Do a high density energy dispersal and scatter the spectral energy, and try not to hit the planet."

Now the fun begins. Several grunts clacked away at weapons consoles, activating one of the more devastating weapons on the ship. A high power energy cannon powered by massive Z crystals, depending on the desired effect, you can select a particular type of crystal or combine several for more completed effects. That said a concentrated burst or dark energy should be able to scatter the ghost energy shielding the target. Or it could smash into the planet and devastate it.

>> No.1999635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527465507726.jpg -(349.3 KiB, 644x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357675

>>1999633
Dominant..right~!
knowing the viewers want it, she grins and kisses Adri on the lips a little while teasing her before suddenly pulling her down with a thrust on her hips, driving that shaft into her waiting cunt, wiggling her hips as if to show how she needs to push it in hard given how small she is compared
Ahhh~ Your body feels so nice too, how does it feel having that thing in such a tight body!

>> No.1999636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527465637043.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1999634
>>1999622
>>1999619
Bridgette smiled at all of this. He seemed to fit the role of leader well, though she'd wager he would deny it all day long.

"Wow, I almost feel useless over here~"

Still, this feels a little off.

She maintained her scanning, though she itched to retrieve Callandor and simply start things the fiery way. After all, they had shot first.

>> No.1999637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527466615703.jpg -(759.3 KiB, 726x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
777540

>>1999631
By now, Setsuna had gotten more used to her new life.
She was happily wearing the clothes Chiu bought for her, and spoke up with a smile on her face.

...Oh? You're doing a show with her?

>> No.1999638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527466765518.png -(218.0 KiB, 550x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223276

>>1999634
>>1999636
>>1999619
>>1999622
Well now you were partly right, there was something spiritual about those stones, but only some of it was actual spirits related... the ship and many of the pokemon out were suddenly hit by a wave of sorrow and pain as whatever entities or charms attached to the rocks activated... or fainted leaving a strange draining feel to hit most of the crew, yep you got mass Momentoed!

Either way the drain on your pokemon even managed to hit your Porygon... thankfully in their case because instead of charring the land below it they simply blasted several of the trees down... however they'd still sense no sign of life from their sudden "Landing Zone" specially since you nearly atomized it..

Also the ships might get a sudden surge of energy from the last rock... a strange surge of energy.

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)20:19.

>> No.1999639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527467100959.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 613x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80407

>>1999637
And Chiu was happy that Setsuna was finally accepting her place in life and wasn't fighting her as much anymore... even if embarassing and flustering her was half the fun.
Yeah, I actually did a few shows with her years back when we were both starting out here.

The nerd admitted.
Though both our shows were much tamer back then.

>> No.1999640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527467649077.jpg -(463.6 KiB, 775x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474695

>>1999638
>>1999636
>>1999634
Taffy zipped around Kuahewa as fast as she possibly could saturating the air with all the magical and wonderful effects of THC. And since most of the plant life is her own creation that's relatively half of it. There had to be just a little bit of contrast but that's still a coin flip chance of seeing your favorite cartoon characters dance around you and treat you like you're their buddy for a while. She was focusing more on indica based plant life that way their first breath is just like poking a very fine hole into a balloon. Not enough to pop but enough to deflate all that hot negative energy to happy thoughts that make you laugh at the words "butt" "poo poo" "wiener" and who can forget "chicken faggot?" Yes Taffy wanted to make sure the visitors of Kuahewa no matter what race enjoyed their stay in what is surely destined to be a lush garden world. She's very much in her own little world humming happily along as the already lively plants were now working overtime but she could sense that it certainly wasn't hurting the plants. Each day the barren landscape of the world grows greener and greener but there is still much to be done. But for now she was in her own little humming along. Eager for their guests to set foot in her woods.

>> No.1999641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527468398486.png -(834.7 KiB, 768x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
854734

>>1999639
I see.
Sometimes I forget there were others before me.

I bet you never imagined how your shows would grow.

>> No.1999642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527468436766.png -(494.9 KiB, 561x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506812

>>1999602
You seem to be very obsessed with research.

>> No.1999643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527468781623.jpg -(265.9 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272285

>>1999641
No I didn't, both our shows have grown so much since then, I know we're supposed to be rivals but I can't see it that way.
She chuckled a little and reached over to... Pet Secchan on the head... just one of the weirder habits she's picked up.
I've also been giving suggestions for her current show...

>> No.1999644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527469793999.png -(340.2 KiB, 1200x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348410

>>1999642
I can't help it! Don't judge me!
She frowns.

I'm at least trying to figure out all these weird things out.

>> No.1999645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527469828110.jpg -(436.2 KiB, 1024x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446623

>>1999636
>>1999638
>>1999640
Talk about popping some downers. A good 85% of the crew went for one fucked up emotional ride when the charms activated, however it was far from enough to cripple the ship. Many of the dark types running about thrived in such conditions, not to mention several hybrids that resisted the emotional onslaught, and even a few interesting grunts seemed to weather the attack just fine. On the bridge things momentarily went to shit. Of those that resisted the attack not many where on the bridge. One other then Jace that was on deck was the Xatu in the corner. After the charms took effect on the grunts the Xatu began stabilizing those on deck with relative ease.

"Well that was unexpected, to bad for them I thrive on such emotions. Once more it looks like we have a landing pad. Time to rally the troops."

With his words his ring and will began to grow. He focused it on those in the ship, on all those who fell into emotional disarray and for a moment wrapped them all safely in shroud of will.

"War Division Prepare for Battle!"

That was it. No grand rallying speech or cry of brother hood. A simple order. Prepare for battle. Once the words were uttered the emerald light of will was briefly enveloped the entire ship. Pure will rushed through every living thing on the ship even Bridgette, washing away the sadness and pain, leaving behind resolve and pure force of will. The ultimate moral boost, if Bridgette didn't know better she'd say it was magical, and it worked in spades. It didn't take long for the once distraught forces to regain there composure, and now it was reinforced with pure will. Orders weren't needed for the next part, landing systems began running and the massive battle cruiser began its dissent onto the Indigo planet.

"It's time to party."

>> No.1999646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527469884967.jpg -(123.8 KiB, 700x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126739

>>1999643
Y-You have?
Setsuna blushed, glancing at the screen as Chisame pet her.

What sort of ideas are you giving her?

>> No.1999647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527470036220.png -(514.4 KiB, 571x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
526767

>>1999644
You're a little insecure though.

>> No.1999648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527470529687.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1999645
>>1999640
>>1999638
Bridgette glanced around, confused at what was going on. Had something happened? She was isolated in her circle, but thankfully it seemed her new friend had things well in hand, recovering quickly and giving more orders. And then...

"Well now~"

She hadn't expected some sort of boost from Jace, and it was an interested feeling. She was tempted to remove her own green ring, but for now leaving it contained and hidden was better. Instead she rose from her circle as it faded into motes of yellow light and withdrew a crystalline sword to strap to her back. For now she would just carry it, no need to use the big guns straight out the gate.

"A party, huh? Sounds like a blast~"

With a giggle she'd move closer to Jace, raising an eyebrow in an unspoken and simple question: Ready?

>> No.1999649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527470654328.jpg -(89.9 KiB, 809x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92099

>>1999646
Well so far I've convinced them to eat each other out... but now they've moved on to using toys... maybe you want to suggest something, with the amount of fans we have what we'll suggest will most likely happen.

>> No.1999650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527471317192.png -(687.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704130

>>1999645
>>1999648
And there'd be no more challenges for now, however Amanda made note of where their landing and quickly told Taffy.
Let's go out to meet them, I'll go first... they might not be very friendly at first so I'll want them to chill out so their bad vibes don't bother you.
Just ignore the expression of death and doom on her face.
I can't sense who they are but they are obviously up to no good... if need be we might have to perform a mass death ward and start over again... that'd break her heart.

>> No.1999651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527471513538.png -(516.0 KiB, 1025x1477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
528382

>>1999647
So?

>> No.1999652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527471606747.png -(834.7 KiB, 768x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
854734

>>1999649
Um... have they tried bondage yet?

>> No.1999653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527471984342.png -(185.3 KiB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189699

>>1999633
>>1999635
>>1999652
I don't think they have, that'd be a great suggestion, let's enter it...
Don't look now but you suddenly got a bunch of requests for bondage!

>> No.1999654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527472408653.png -(487.6 KiB, 559x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499292

>>1999651
Well, why do you care what others think?

>> No.1999655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527472789391.jpg -(71.4 KiB, 799x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73137

>>1999653
Do you think they'll really do it...?
Setsuna was curiously staring at the screen!
Also I didn't realize she was talking about an entire other session lol

>> No.1999656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527472958856.jpg -(577.7 KiB, 705x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591591

>>1999650
>>1999648
>>1999645
Almost finished!

She felt like she hasn't gathered enough goodies so a wee bit of procrastination was in order. They didn't have much but she needed it to be perfect!

>> No.1999657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527473097204.png -(640.9 KiB, 721x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
656270

>>1999654
That isn't any of your business. I'm not going to discuss something personal with my audience.

>> No.1999658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527473582474.jpg -(261.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267953

>>1999655
Hopefully they might not get to it this time but she'll definitely do it now that enough of us have requested it... but really that's more our thing isn't it.
She grins at her.
You do look cute all tied up you know.

>> No.1999659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527473623189.jpg -(283.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290566

>>1999657
Trying to act tough suddenly doesn't get you any cool points.

>> No.1999660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527474753568.jpg -(472.6 KiB, 1011x1530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
483893

>>1999648
>>1999650
>>1999656
Upon landing a full scale scan of the surface began. Air quality scans picked up on the good good floating in the air, and range finders managed to ball park the location the two lanterns.

"Prep for alien ecosystem. One breath and you'll he blitzed. Remember we're here for business first. I'll lead the initial force."

In one of the main hanger bays a strike force was prepped and ready. Weezing and Koffing pumped full of oxygen floated about, along with a large amount of psychic types. While on deck Jace turned his attention to Bridgette.

"Time to finally say hello."

Ready for battle Jave walked over to one of the warp pads used to move about the ship, and warped to the hanger with the strike force. Him and likely Bridgette would be warped in front of the strike force and once the troops settled down Jace spoke.

"As you should know. The air seems to be full of a ton of drugs so we'll need to keep at least a koffing by you or you'll end up on a wild ride. Try to stay near the psychic types as well, they'll be holding a field up to regulate the air. After that deploy grass types to filter the CO2 back into air. Do not use fire types unless I give the order. Do not engage until I give the order. Fight well, Die Well."

The strike force roared in approval, all of them pumped full of the will to fight. As they roared their battle cry the hanger doors opened and the psychics and Koffing went to work creating a more reasonable air space as they entered a truly alien world. Meanwhile the Xatu that was standing in the corner of the bridge took Jace's spot and seemed to silently issue orders to the crew via telepathy.

>> No.1999661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527475162588.jpg -(692.9 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709491

>>1999660
>>1999656
>>1999650
"..."

Blitzed, huh? Well I guess that's one way to nonviolently defend a planet.

She set her ring to filter air and brought a shield up as though she were in space as an added layer of defense. That should keep anything she didn't want away for now, but she'd stick close to the pokemon just to save charge either way.

Bridgette resisted setting herself aflame for now, instead striding out with the strike force as she made several Xenomorph constructs out of yellow light that kept protectively near her.

"And what a hello it will be~"

>> No.1999662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527475250912.gif -(33.9 KiB, 305x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34721

>>1999658
Mmnn... T-There's mo way something so indecent could be cute...
She mumbled to herself. Although she enjoyed it, she considered it to be shameful.

>> No.1999663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527475329005.jpg -(440.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450540

>>1999659
I didn't ask you for your opinion! Go away if you don't like it!

>> No.1999664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527475583850.jpg -(106.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108584

>>1999660
>>1999661
The field would be empty, lifesigns and other things, the ever present ghost energy would of course be lingering but mostly it looked like they'd have a 'clear' LZ, with just vines and destroyed trees leaving them walking space... even with the Koffing it was hard not to get a slight buzz from the air... but it wasn't enough that it'd terminate anything... yet.

As for Amanda... she was waiting... if she had to kill every last one of them, she would, but for now... she began sending her energy into the ground, creating a field of corruptive energy in the path ahead of them.

>> No.1999665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527476017349.jpg -(32.2 KiB, 410x470) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32966

>>1999662
It all depends, sometimes you look like a kitty caught in yarn, specially when you have cat ears on...
She said jokingly, petting her a little harder now.
Maybe we should have you wear some under your clothes.

>> No.1999666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527476059548.jpg -(686.5 KiB, 780x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702938

>>1999664
>>1999661
>>1999660
And what a hello it will be. There's a giant green ball of vines on approach and an indigo lantern with her arms extended outward but her fists aren't clenched if anything she's likely gonna hug either one of Jace or Bridgette. If neither she's gonna hug one of the grunts instead and send either of them for quite the indigo loopty loop! Exploding fun little colors with her ring to create a firework effect dropping the giant vine basket of fruity goodies in front of the massive invasion force.

WELCOME~!

>> No.1999667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527476145454.png -(834.7 KiB, 768x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
854734

>>1999665
Under my clothes? You want me to walk around like that in public...?
Setsuna's heart skipped a beat as she thought about it.
That's really perverted... what if someone sees it...

>> No.1999668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527476735940.png -(517.5 KiB, 573x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529898

>>1999663
See? Insecure~
She'd grin soon after at the reactions she's getting

>> No.1999669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527477398282.png -(218.3 KiB, 613x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223539

>>1999668
Hmph.
She snapped her finger and crushed all of her collected soda, making the liquid explode everywhere.

There. It's over now.

>> No.1999670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527477783246.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1999661
>>1999664
>>1999666
Suddenly a local. Jace was to quick for the plant girl though, he dodged before his ring even had time to cover his body. While he didn't mind the thought of taking a spirit walk, he was confident the grunt she ended up tackling was more then happy to get a free trip while on the clock.

"Ha, take that one back to the ship and switch to personal filtration, those who forgot their gas masks, have fun and your pay will be docked assuming you live. Other then that, do no engage and don't eat the food until we know we're not killing each other."

Welp koffing don't mean much when the cause of happy time is that close to you. So a fair chunk of the grunts began to get ripped on company time. Thankfully enough of them kept their shit together enough to begin evacuating the 'wounded'. That would leave a handful of troops with Jace, they all seemed to figure out a way to cope with the air, many seemed to be hybrids, though a few grunts in gas masks were present as well. It would be noted that most the capable troops surrounded Taffy but kept a reasonable distance away from her for now. Jace on the other hand walked right up to her, his emerald aura marking him as the green lantern here.

"Hello miss. Thank you for a wonderful greeting."

>> No.1999671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527477985219.png -(494.9 KiB, 561x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506812

>>1999669
What was the point of that?

>> No.1999672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527478095793.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999670
>>1999666
>>1999664
Bridgette's constructs would hiss menacingly if Taffy got too close, but that grunt would surely enjoy the hugs plenty in her stead.

"Sorry, I'm not much on the whole 'physical contact' thing."

She glanced around, looking for Amanda. She'd hoped to find the leader early, but if she wasn't around then this one would have to do. In the end, they only really needed one ring immediately.

"Y'know, this might sound cliche, but... Take me to your leader!"

>> No.1999673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527478356040.jpg -(238.1 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243822

>>1999667
Sure why not, I've thought about doing it myself a couple times.
What a pervert.
Might be a good experience for you, and just think no one will ever know unless you slip up.

>> No.1999674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527478437851.png -(1.6 MiB, 1400x1369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1708707

>>1999671
...The point was that there's nothing left for me to do here now.
She blinked.

>> No.1999675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527478565081.png -(66.4 KiB, 267x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68030

>>1999674
You could have drunk it, that seems like a waste.

>> No.1999676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527479166397.jpg -(442.9 KiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453578

>>1999673
That's not necessarily true... If you don't tie it right, it'll be obvious.

>> No.1999677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527479333889.png -(753.6 KiB, 1183x1592) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
771688

>>1999666
>>1999670
>>1999672
Where is the leader, where is the leader indeed... especially when suddenly all those vines suddenly trip everyone else up while plucking everyone's gas mask's off while everyone's distracted with Taffy!

Some of the pokemon might even feel a bit of the effects of the Raiju's lust lightning too going through the ground... but as for the Miko herself, she's clearly staying back!

Now it's party time.

Last edited 18/05/27(Sun)23:48.

>> No.1999678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527479987095.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 313x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32722

>>1999676
Yes, which is why if we're going to do it, we'll need to help each other tie it right.
She said suddenly getting an idea.
Mmm... looks like they're going to be awhile, we could try it now.

>> No.1999679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527480423499.jpg -(56.5 KiB, 330x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57806

>>1999670
Killing each other? Why would I wanna do that to the first visitors of Kuahewa? This place is gonna become a para-Gasp! Pokemon! Can I pet them and give them treats!?

She'd ask gettting closer to them. Clearly there's no battle experience out there that can prepare one for silliness of this magnitude.

>>1999672
Seeing Bridgette's reaction and hearing her tone made Taffy decide to get even sillier.

She's probably at the monastery. Admittance is one hug per person!

She holds out her index finger and nods authoritatively friendly like. Even if Bridgette wasn't one for it Taffy wouldn't let any of them pass until she got her hugs.

>> No.1999680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527482020846.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1999672
>>1999677
>>1999679
My my, talk about mixed signals.

Lucky grunts, the remaining human grunts had their masks taken from them and nearly all the hybrids were overrun with Amanda's electrical charge. The same happened to the surrounding pokemon, including the koffing and weezing full of pure oxygen, causing them to poor out as every ounce stored in them. Needless to say it made the nearby area volatile. As the lightning arced through the group, Psychic type pokemon began teleporting in and teleporting out those effected making sure not to get caught in the arc themselves. However once the arc made its way to Jace it seemed to divert around him as it came into contact with a psychic barrier. The entire time Jace kept his eyes on Taffy, he was smiling as well, like he expected this from the start.

"Well, its just the two of us left, if it takes a hug to get farther I think I can accommodate."

He walked towards Taffy arms open, ready for a great big hug. Something was wrong though, as he walked closer Taffy could sense something dark hidden with, but then again he did want to give her a hug. Though it should be noted he was covered in a protective emerald aura.

>> No.1999681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527482658069.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999680
>>1999679
>>1999677
With a sudden crack and flash of heat, a perfect circle several yards in diameter formed around Bridgette, everything in the area quickly searing to little more than ash. It made for an imposing scene, the three xenomorphs stalking through the flames as Bridgette scowled.

"Yeah, no, plantacles aren't on my to-do list today."

She too was aflame, clothing gone and modesty only maintained by a good deal of blackish flames coursing around her body.

As for that hug... The now fiery doppelganger spread her arms wide, inviting the nature spirit to come closer. Otherwise she'd just start walking towards the source of that corruption she could feel, fire traveling with her.

Last edited 18/05/28(Mon)00:44.

>> No.1999682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527483232970.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

>>1999679
>>1999680
>>1999681
Oh now I want to play with her now...
Watch yourself Bridgette, either way with most of the traps dispersed... for now... things looked clear, though some of the hybrids and pokemon might be feeling quite... horny.

>> No.1999683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527483318492.jpg -(436.7 KiB, 900x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447209

>>1999677
Taffy blinked at these happenstances. Just what was going on...?

>>1999680
Taffy shrugged and approached Jace.
Its really a fair price! Disneyland charges an arm and a leg for admission. And a kidney for a churro!

Jace would get a big snug hug from the nature spirit hugging out all the bad feels if the emerald field doesn't protect against he might oddly feel strangely refreshed afterwards.

>>1999681
Planticles...? That's a new one.

Taffy never spent much time on the internet for anything other than booking dream trips. Once Jace got his hug she'd hestiantly hug the Bridgette that was on fire with Taffy silently hoping that her outfit nor herself would burn due to taking on many plant-like properties.

>> No.1999684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527484157042.jpg -(514.9 KiB, 1256x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527267

>>1999681
>>1999682
>>1999683
What a wonderful hug. Best part was Jace's natural red eyes gave him natural stoner camo. So even if it did have an effect it was hard to tell. Though he was smiling.

"Now this is a pleasant change of pace."

There weren't many times Jace had encountered such interesting circumstances, but he couldn't exactly call watching a bubbly plant girl and alluring fire girl share an awkward hug as a concern. More like a progressive step honestly. Or the fact most his affected troops had no doubt started to party in the ship.

"I'm sure Xatu put them in a secure hanger."

Suddenly generic club music could be heard coming from one part of the large cruiser. Jace simply smiled and began to make is way down the path knowing the pair would catch up to him.

>> No.1999685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527484398328.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999684
>>1999683
>>1999682
It seemed she thought the fire would deter you, the girl's eyes widening in honest surprise as you entered the ring of fire, which by itself was enough to set you aflame. And yes, it would in fact set you fire.

Now more amused than anything by the apparent suicidal tendencies of this plant, Bridgette would return the hug with flaming appendages that would only make the problem worse as she patted your back.

Worst of all though, it didn't even feel like a hug! She still had her shield up, so you simply rubbed up against fire and fear energy...

"So whenever you're done killing yourself, could you point us in the right direction?"

>> No.1999686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527484799120.png -(622.2 KiB, 1061x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637124

>>1999683
>>1999684
>>1999685
I hope Taffy will be okay...
So mean they are, they better hope nothing bad happens to Taffy...

>> No.1999687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527485672651.jpg -(261.4 KiB, 620x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267655

>>1999684
They'll be fine the worst that'll happen is that they'll fall asleep.

It really was. There was only three effects Taffy was interested in. Happy, Hungry, Sleepy.

>>1999685
>>1999686
Aaaaaaaah!

The heat definitely got to her a little. She'd burrow into the ground once the hug was broken off to try and smother the fire. Especially since the soil was rather moist as well so hopefully that would put it out. There was an orange ahoge sticking out from the ground going along the ground heading up to the monastery.

You think she'd at least put those out! I was just trying to be welcoming!

>>1999686
It's okay she just needs some Miracle Grow and she'll be good as new!

>> No.1999688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527486189918.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1999685
>>1999686
>>1999687
Jace was kind enough to hold back a snicker as he continued walking. It was hard not to given the act of Darwinism he'd just been privy to. Still a small part of him felt bad for the poor plant girl, though a larger part of him found himself enjoying Bridgette's display.

Talk about a fiery side.

>> No.1999689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527486583440.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999687
>>1999686
>>1999688
As soon as you had exited the ring sweet relief was upon you, but until then it was nothing but baked dirt. Regardless, Bridgette followed the little orange tuft towards their goal.

"Like I said, I don't do physical contact. Well, not unless it's on my terms at least."

There were very few exceptions to this rule, and most of them lived with her.

>> No.1999690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527487053694.jpg -(8324 B, 284x177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8324

>>1999688
>>1999689
You better follow the Orange closely because once you pass the LZ you're back into the trees and spooky pathways!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_veOLEx7oJc
Though it's clear there's a path apparently this whole region seemed kind of nonsensical.... but that's what happens when you tap plant powers while tripping.

>> No.1999691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527489557833.jpg -(40.5 KiB, 218x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41472

>>1999690
>>1999689
>>1999688
Taffy leads them along the path keeping her word. As tempting as it is to lead them astray she did say she'd let them in. She just doesn't like Bridgette for what she did while trying to be friendly. They'd have a bit of ways to go considering that monastery is way up high on a mountain top.

>> No.1999692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527619891206.png -(120.6 KiB, 353x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123471

I don't have a solid plan today. But the board is dead and I'm still off work.

So here's some names: Aikon, Megumin, Ciri, Hisui, Tracer or Erica.
These are the names I pulled out of my hat, but if anyone wants to bug someone else I'm up for that too.
This is optional since it's just names and not scenarios. I know that's annoying.

>> No.1999693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527621778835.jpg -(261.3 KiB, 667x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267576

>>1999692
Hey my dude if this works I would not mind a Ciri

>> No.1999694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527622635566.jpg -(166.3 KiB, 810x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170313

>>1999693
Ciri is fine, she spends a lot of time in Hyrule after all.
But if you want her elsewhere that is fine too.

>> No.1999695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527622961904.jpg -(90.8 KiB, 700x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92990

>>1999694
Legit
Anyways I guess they're around like...the stables or training yard or something
Or Scarf is anyways cause he's trying to avoid some awkward interactions to him

>> No.1999696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527623218850.jpg -(188.6 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193147

>>1999695
Well then!

Ciri will portal into the stables and look around, glancing at all the horses.
...Hmm. blast it! Hello Link, you wouldn't happen to have seen an "odd" horse around have you? Geralt's lost track of his again.
Roach is probably on someone's roof somewhere.

>> No.1999697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527623389796.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104928

>>1999696
Link looks up from probably tending to HIS Epona and glances around

Uh...you mean the one that gets on people's roofs?
I always hear about him, but I never see them.

>> No.1999698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527623736463.jpg -(465.3 KiB, 714x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476418

>>1999697
...Incidentally, it's a female, but yes that's her. I can bend time and space with but a thought and yet the workings of a random horse Geralt purchased has us all stumped.

>> No.1999699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527624079778.jpg -(30.4 KiB, 371x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31180

>>1999678
W-What? Right now?
She blinked.

Chisame, I'm fine with our shows but outside... wouldn't that make me an exhibitionist?
She already is one. She just doesn't admit it :D

>> No.1999700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527624569754.jpg -(49.3 KiB, 512x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50524

>>1999698
My mistake.
Maybe the horse is secretly a wizard cursed to be a horse.

Link gives a bit of a shrug

>> No.1999701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527624928829.jpg -(193.7 KiB, 1024x1288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198394

>>1999700
Who knows?
She'd shrug and then frown.

By the way, you look a little on edge. That's rare to see. I'd figure a popular man like you would have no trouble finding a way to take the edge off.

>> No.1999702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527624848505.jpg -(607.2 KiB, 607x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621761

>>1999699
Sure why not, I'll even come with you.
She said with an impish smile the comment about exhibitionism getting a snarky chuckle from her.
Please, you, me, and half of 3A...
After all how often has Negi accidentally stripped them all in public.
Not like people here care about that stuff either.

>> No.1999703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527625305317.jpg -(165.1 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169014

>>1999701
Haha, well...the way to take the edge off kinda resulted in something I had been expecting for a while...but not the way I expected it.

>> No.1999704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527625936863.png -(834.7 KiB, 768x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
854734

>>1999702
T-That's not the point.
She said hesitantly.

We had a deal, Chisame. You said it wouldn't leave the house.

>> No.1999705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527626094003.png -(350.2 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358646

>>1999703
You got more than you bargained for didn't you?

>> No.1999706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527626116174.jpg -(170.6 KiB, 567x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174646

>>1999704
Really maybe we did, but it sounds like you're the one who wants to alter the deal.
She said with a slight bit of smugness.
You were the one who suggested it after all.

>> No.1999707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527626198600.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 684x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260058

>>1999706
I suggested it for them!
She pointed at the screen, her face becoming flushed.

You're twisting my words now!

>> No.1999708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527626623892.jpg -(14.1 KiB, 360x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14469

>>1999707
I was under the impression that you wanted to do it too... besides didn't I say that if we did it right no one would evere know.
Technically considering she's been wearing that collar awhile they've already broken the rule.
But we don't have to go in public, I know you like it so you can just wear it around the house.
She smirked.
And I'll wear the rope in public.

>> No.1999709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527626747556.png -(94.7 KiB, 441x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96954

>>1999708
>>1999708
You really get bolder with every new idea...
She's going to go out like that!? She's definitely going to get picked up by someone like that...

>> No.1999710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527626797965.png -(832.7 KiB, 772x983) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852686

>>1999705
Yeah uh...apparently I have a daughter, and she's already an adult, and it's super weird.

>> No.1999711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527627374386.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 338x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104024

>>1999709
Unless someone goes out there to protect her!
Hey I'm adventurous and I know I always have to keep ahead of the game for my fans. Least we're not doing some of the stuff our rivals do.
They do outright bad ends if I remember right.

>> No.1999712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527627848599.jpg -(221.5 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226824

>>1999710
I'd tell you that's strange, but... as someone who can step into the future any time I like, I'm used to seeing older versions of people I know.

...Although I've never had children. So that's different.

>> No.1999713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527627904278.png -(547.2 KiB, 889x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560309

>>1999711
How does public exhibitionism help our shows?

>> No.1999714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527628098084.jpg -(222.8 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228100

>>1999712
I'm sure if you get interested enough you can have kids, but that's not really the problem.

She's just very....what's the word...uh...
he rubs the back of his head
Aggressive? But also subtle. You'd have to meet her to get it.

>> No.1999715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527628237607.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82003

>>1999714
I think you're looking for passive aggressive? I know plenty of people like that... and i'm not disinterested in having children, I just have to be very careful.

>> No.1999716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527628279893.jpg -(41.7 KiB, 428x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42694

>>1999713
It increases our courage, if we're brave enough to go out in public secretly bound then we won't balk at requests, that'd be no good if all the fans suggest something and we just freak out on them!
She couldn't help but reach a hand down her front to cup her breasts clearly all this talk has left her a little turned on, Setsuna might not realize it that she's partly bullshitting her, she just likes watching the Lez Bird get flustered.

>> No.1999717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527628806270.jpg -(340.9 KiB, 572x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349055

>>1999715
I wouldn't say "passive". She's...she seems to enjoy threatening and spooking people.
....probably got that from her mother.
He grumbles

Careful about what?

>> No.1999718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527631400913.jpg -(145.9 KiB, 487x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149357

>>1999716
>>1999716
I thought we were supposed to have limits for ourselves...
The bird was incredibly flustered, but now Chisame had her thinking about it.
I can't do it, but if she does it... she can't go alone.

>> No.1999719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527631552563.jpg -(50.3 KiB, 520x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51508

>>1999718
There still is, I mean, we haven't done anything dangerous or painful... that's definitely one of my limits..
Yeah yet at least... at the way they're going though?
Something like this though, if it's something we could do on our shows safely then I can't see why we can't do it off screen too.

>> No.1999720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527633741526.jpg -(352.2 KiB, 722x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360625

>>1999717
>>1999717
As he asks her, she smiles at him.

Do you believe in Destiny?

>> No.1999721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527633845784.jpg -(733.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
751370

>>1999720
...That's an extremely loaded question, considering my world, but...I'll say yes.

>> No.1999722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527634460314.png -(201.5 KiB, 275x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206297

>>1999719
...Fine. But you can't let anyone find out.

>> No.1999723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527634751485.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>1999721
Ahem...
She clears her throat and then prepares to speak in the tone of someone quoting directly from a text book:
"The Wolf's Blizzard approaches, the time of the sword and axe. The Time of the White Frost and White Light, the Time of Madness and Disdain, Tedd Deireadh, the Final Age. The world will perish amidst ice and be reborn with the new sun. Reborn of the Elder Blood, of Hen Ichaer, of a planted seed. A seed that will not sprout but burst into flames!"

>> No.1999724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527635030144.jpg -(123.9 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126826

>>1999723
Uh.
Link just kind of squints trying to piece that together

I'm going assume the point of that is your child might cause the end of days or the fall of an empire if you pick the wrong father?

>> No.1999725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527635217766.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 381x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50623

>>1999722
Fine... but if we do it right no one will ever know but ourselves...
And those with Xray vision or psychic powers.

>> No.1999726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527635254450.jpg -(117.5 KiB, 800x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120339

>>1999724
In my veins run the blood of Elves. Hen Ichor, The Elder Blood.
It's a very specific gene that only activates within women, and was cultivated specifically by the Aen Elle, the more proud of the elves. But one of their carriers decided to fall in love with a human, and history has placed me in the center of Ithlinne's prophecy.

The White Frost will consume all worlds. Or rather, it would have had I not already put a stop to it.
Needless to say, my daughter will inherit my power, and she will inherit it in spades more powerful than I could ever hope to imagine... and I can control time and space as I please already.

>> No.1999727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527635299620.jpg -(281.3 KiB, 605x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288101

>>1999725
I already agreed to let you do it, but I'm not letting you leave alone.

>> No.1999728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527635359668.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 650x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43388

>>1999726
Ah.
Yeah I can see the problem.
Although if you've already stopped what sounds like some kind of evil apocalypse winter, what's the problem?

>> No.1999729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527635423921.jpg -(812.3 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
831749

>>1999728
The other part of the prophecy was as you had guessed. My child is to be a conqueror of worlds.

>> No.1999730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527636584354.png -(846.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
866564

>>1999729
You know a great way to prevent that is to be around to raise it and defeat that nature...or arguably use it to the advantage of the kingdom, considering how people think around here.
He scratches the back of his ear and glances about in a somewhat nervous fashion

>> No.1999731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527636820721.jpg -(197.9 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202693

>>1999727
Fine then, you can even tie it for me then.
And so Chiu would walk over to her 'dressing area and begin stripping down.

>> No.1999732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527636996555.jpg -(147.4 KiB, 1024x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150967

>>1999730
Somehow I don't think my purpose in this world is going to be that of a stay at home mother. It's probably best if I avoid the problem all together. Why let prophecy decide my future when I can decide it myself?

She'll wink at Scarf.
Unless you have another opinion about that~?

>> No.1999733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527637103902.jpg -(116.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118859

>>1999731
Setsuna sighs.

Let me find a guide for the knots...
And then she'd google that shit. Or use the Aurora equivalent at least before joining Chiu in her office.

>> No.1999734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527637246085.jpg -(110.4 KiB, 428x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113074

>>1999733
She does make a good unown F gijinka, and by the time she was done she'd have a naked Chiu standing and looking at the ropes... clearly she's expecting Setsuna to do the actual tying now.
Well ready as I'll ever be...
She said being completely unashamed to show herself to Setsuna now.... .

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)19:40.

>> No.1999735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527637296608.jpg -(479.2 KiB, 980x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
490738

>>1999732
I didn't exactly imply being a stay at home mom. More like a guiding hand while they become an adult. I believe in Destiny but you can curve it a bit.

Link just gives a smirk back, and a playful shrug
There's plenty of opinions I could give. Depends what you want to hear.

>> No.1999736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527638229652.png -(88.9 KiB, 185x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91011

>>1999734
Good.
It wouldn't take her long. Setsuna was good with rope after all.

>> No.1999737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527638547905.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>1999735
Haha, I don't know what I want to hear. I'm a woman.
She'll wink again.

...So maybe I'll change my mind eventually. Who knows?

>> No.1999738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527639109650.jpg -(50.3 KiB, 520x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51508

>>1999736
And soon she'd have the hacker nice and fit to be tied, the girl blushing hard from it all, especially from where that rope was rubbing... she also payed close attention just in case she ever had to return the favor.
Mmmm... yes you are good at this, do you practice on yourself when I'm not looking?

>> No.1999739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527639594185.jpg -(44.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45398

>>1999737
Pfftahaha
What a weird thing to say!

I'm sure once you find a guy you approve of you'll make a more definite decision.

>> No.1999740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527640507281.jpg -(51.6 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52806

>>1999739
I'm pretty picky, but maybe you're right~

>> No.1999741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527640558569.png -(880.3 KiB, 1102x1372) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
901477

>>1999738
No.
She'd say flatly.

Have you forgotten my skills?

>> No.1999742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527640737261.jpg -(12.9 KiB, 236x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13227

>>1999740
If I was pretty as you are as a girl I'd be pretty picky too.

I'm rarely wrong~

>> No.1999743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527641491346.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1311835

>>1999741
I was just messing with you...
She said.
I know your skills.... still this does feel kind of weird...
Especially when it rubs my crotch...
Let me go get my outfit on.

>> No.1999744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527641530967.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>1999742
You're a charmer, Link. If you didn't already have a daughter, I might've thought you an appropriate option.
How is Wilds so different from the rest of them?

>> No.1999745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527641922293.jpg -(442.9 KiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453578

>>1999743
Oh...
She just blinked.

>> No.1999746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527641939878.png -(925.1 KiB, 1013x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947299

>>1999744
He sighs and rubs the back of his head.
That's fair.
I have enough suitors anyways even with that fact.
Let me know if you change your mind though, I've probably already donated a lot to Hyrule's potential next generation.

Even Scarf is aware of how much of a manslut he is, he can't help but make jokes about it

>> No.1999747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527642201101.jpg -(317.6 KiB, 850x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325240

>>1999745
Still thanks, I'm sure it'll be, ah...
Slight moan as part of the rope rubbed up against her clit.
Fine....
She leaned against her pressing her nude form against her invitingly.
Sure you don't want to join me?

>> No.1999748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527643337491.png -(483.1 KiB, 1000x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494688

Today finds a certain biological horror hivemind overlord...
...Doing something relatively normal for once
Specifically, she is cloistered away inside of what she calls the "gaming" room on board of her ship, lounging on a beanbag chair and playing some sort of gladiator arena game
Where you manage a colosseum and train both warriors and beasts to fight within it to bring in income from the crowds
...Mm...
And so Jessica click clicks away with her controller, while wearing pic related since one of her wives must have convinced her to dress up in something cute yet again

>> No.1999749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527643742463.png -(802.1 KiB, 549x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
821383

>>1999748
Of course we did. It's one of the perks of being a waifu instead of an incubator.
Well Jessica's gameplay is going to be interrupted a little as the head wife enters the gaming room, curious about what kind of game Jessica is playing. She's also got a special guest in tow today, because why not?
Mmmm...

>> No.1999750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644049596.jpg -(13.8 KiB, 302x167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14167

>>1999689
>>1999690
>>1999691
Ah, nothing like a walk through a drug filled enchanted forest. The trio continued along the path to the monetary. It was a pleasant stroll for the most part, ancient old growth forest hiding a sprawling stair system leading to their destination. Jace was quiet for most of the walk, only making idle chit chat as they traveled.

I wonder what kind of traps will be waiting.

After a healthy trip they eventually found themselves before the monastery of the Indigos.

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)21:34.

>> No.1999751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644287158.png -(272.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279253

>>1999748
>>1999749
"..."

The guest in question, Bridgette, peered around curiously as she was lead through the ship, wondering just what the heck it was made out of. It felt... weird to say the least.

Not to mention that breeding room was totally full of tentacles.

Man, built in tentacles... Clearly I need to look into an upgrade.

But she'd lose herself to that train of thought later, instead focusing on the game room they had approached as she got on tip toes to peer past Elena.

"Wow~ And here I thought my ship was neat, but it's just plain in comparison."

>> No.1999752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644506640.jpg -(692.8 KiB, 900x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709415

>>1999746
That's precisely why I can't. I'd feel like a side girl.
And I need someone who can keep up with me.

>> No.1999753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644550120.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999750
>>1999690
>>1999691
Bridgette just kept her fire up as they progressed through the jungle, burning off a steady trail behind them that never seemed to spread any further than the perimeter she had chosen.

She didn't seem too keen on making small talk right now either, more focused on the task at hand.

Finally, after far too many stairs, they stood before their destination, the doppel's hands on her hips as she pulled the heat back some.

"This is it?"

>> No.1999754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644686158.png -(26.0 KiB, 236x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26641

>>1999747
I-I'm sure!
She'd start to Spaghet
Chiu, you troll

>> No.1999755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644696525.jpg -(32.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33159

>>1999749
>>1999751
Meanwhile, Jessica will have just finished a match in which she, playing as big burly manly berserker warrior, beat the shit out of a female enemy and...
...After decapitating her, proceeds to start using woman warrior's detached head as a sextoy
And so with the gory and erotic victory cutscene playing, Jessica sets her controller down and glances back at the interlopers
Soon going
Oh hey, Elena...Who's your friend?
Eying the slightly larger Doppelganger with an arched bow

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)21:44.

>> No.1999756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527644840754.jpg -(570.9 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584598

>>1999750
>>1999753
Yes and I'd put that fire away before you go any further...
A voice said as a ghost type materialized in front of them.
No destroying the monastery... you may not be aware of it but the lives of your crew are currently in my mistresses hands...
It's clear that some people weren't happy to see them.
If you can put the fire out we can continue on to the mistress herself... she is not pleased to meet you again.

>> No.1999757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527645001540.jpg -(55.7 KiB, 560x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57079

>>1999754
She'd circle along behind her her hangs playing with her bindings.
Really cause I could tie you up for you, I did watch you carefully, would be so easy... and then you can join me... a sneaky little secret both of us could have from the rest of the world.
She smiled and moaned, rubbing her bare nipples against her back letting the rope pull at her body and rub against her.

>> No.1999758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527645173944.jpg -(3.8 MiB, 2500x1765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3968763

>>1999751
>>1999755
Jessica put a lot of work into the ship.
The Littlest Doppelganger will look at her companion before turning her attention to her husbando.
Oh, this is my friend, BB. BB, this is my husband, Jessica.

>> No.1999759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527645460132.png -(270.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276480

>>1999758
>>1999755
"I can tell~ I'm getting an Alien vibe from it that I really like."

Not to mention it's pretty hot~

Distracted for a moment by the victory scene, Bridgette grinned, then chuckled at it as it worsened. Ah, good old fashioned violence! Only made better when tinged with that nice sexual taste.

"Wow, what game is that? I need a copy~"

A cough then as she got back on track, waving at Jessica.

"Ah, Elena told me a lot about you, it's nice to finally meet you~ I'm Bridgette Bellamy, or BB for short, like she said."

>> No.1999760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527645949095.jpg -(95.5 KiB, 800x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97832

>>1999758
She's a Doppelganger like you, isn't she?
Jessica then asks, nodding slightly as she adds to her words
I'm getting the same sort of...
..."Feeling" from her that I get from you. So it's a natural assumption.

>>1999759
Then with those words said to Elena, Jessica turns her attention to Bridgette
Smiling ever so slightly in response to the first of what the glasses wearing Spirit said
Pretty much, yeah. That and countless other bio based alien lifeforms from all over the genre of science fiction.
Then regarding the gore porn gladiator game, Jessica replies
I designed that game myself, actually. You tend to pick up on some handy skills when you can extract knowledge and information from people's brains.

>> No.1999761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646012222.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 768x1089) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186774

>>1999752
Right. I wouldn't want to make you feel that way.

Are you implying I can't keep up with you?

>> No.1999762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646040415.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1999753
>>1999756
There was a long awkward pause. Then a laugh, a loud, truly sincere laugh.

Holy Fuck that was amazing.

"Ah, I needed that. And don't worry yourself, all appearances aside I didn't actually come here to fight."

Assurances given he simply continued on past the ghost girl a smirk on his face as he passed.

"I won't speak for her though."

Ha, attack the ship. If only I were that lucky.

>> No.1999763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646407688.png -(99.6 KiB, 343x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101957

>>1999757
C-CHISAME!!
Lesnerd pls
You're ruffling the lesbirds feathers!

>> No.1999764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646551936.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999762
>>1999756
She yawned at your words, unworried.

"Yeah, wrong threat. Not my people, and I think they can handle themselves anyways."

The flames shrank in further, now just burning off of Bridgette herself.

"As for the fire, I was already working on it. I don't know about you, but I can't just make the heat disappear. Honestly who builds a monastery out of anything other than stone anyways, it's just going to rot."

She'd make to move past the ghost. This was the place, she wouldn't have lackeys holding her up.

"And no, I don't intend on fighting either. I'm still here to make a trade."

There was an unspoken 'but' at the end that implied things would change if she was refused...

>> No.1999765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646709718.jpg -(144.4 KiB, 700x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147915

>>1999763
What... that look says it's tempting you, I got to know you well enough to know what turns you on.
She smiled.
Want me to help you out of your clothes... or can you do that yourself?
Notice she's not giving her an option to keep her clothes on?
At the least we could always play a little... it has been awhile hasn't it... maybe make a short little show...

>> No.1999766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646930071.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 530x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116006

>>1999762
>>1999764
You'd be surprised...
The ghost said simply to them and when Bridgette passed her suddenly some of her fire power seemed to drain away from her.
And if you needed help all you needed to do was ask...
Either way the Ghost maintained her Virgil as they went into the next room... where hopefully Amanda would be waiting.

>> No.1999767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527646941768.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1500x2027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1313498

>>1999759
Mmm...I know you two will get along. I knew Jessica puts up with me already...
Elena will give her buddy a small smile, knowing how much she's enjoying just being on this ship.

>>1999760
She is, although...she's single.
Because Elena's married to Jessica, she lost all of her broken as fuck doppel powers. Not that she's worried about it. She's got some magic to hide her true form now.

>> No.1999768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527647016295.jpg -(352.2 KiB, 722x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360625

>>1999761
I am~ There aren't many who can. I'm a high maintenance girl.

>> No.1999769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527647243357.jpg -(56.8 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58171

>>1999762
>>1999764
>>1999766
And with Taffy currently regenerating they'd enter the next room to reveal a certain figure sitting in a chair facing them, but where as Taffy had been filled with life, this one seemed filled with death, and the formal expression she held when they had met at the gym was replaced with a downright feral look.

Well now when I said we'd meet again I didn't expect it'd be intruding on our sanctum.

The lightning Weasel just seemed to stare at them coldly.

We were hoping to make this a nice little private place for us and our friends but clearly some people have to be nosy... really you better be glad Taffy is such an outgoing person...
With an expression saying that if it was up to her she'd have done something horrible to them already.

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)22:27.

>> No.1999770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527647610139.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1999760
>>1999767
"..."

And with that she had already made her opinion on Jessica, the doppel immediately taking a shine to them after that.

"Alright, I like you already~"

Bridgette turned to look at Elena then, frowning cutely.

"And you've been hiding her from me all this time!? For shame~ I can definitely see why though, you weren't kidding when you called her a catch before."

There was some quiet grumbling about only being SORT OF single too, but did a shota in the basement really count?

Regardless she posed another question to her new acquaintance.

"Well you have me really curious now~ How can I convince you to share a copy and some lewd aliens? I've had some idea for a while now that I just haven't had time to play with, but it sounds to me like you two already have!"

>> No.1999771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527647906052.png -(216.0 KiB, 420x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221161

>>1999765
By asking at all, she is giving Setsuna a choice.
Setsuna, who had declined multiple times and was red in the face, would gently push Chisame away and start scurrying away from her changing area.

I can't do that!! Not out there!

>> No.1999772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648105575.jpg -(310.6 KiB, 700x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318005

>>1999768
Oh I thought you meant in a fight.

Link waves his hand down cause he's not gonna argue about how a girl views relationships

>> No.1999773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648195201.jpg -(500.4 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
512384

>>1999771
She'd grab her by the arm.
Fine fine then, just help me get dressed at least and we'll go back to watching the other show for now... I want to see what they'll do next.
It's clear she hasn't given up.

>> No.1999774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648352346.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 709x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251730

>>1999764
>>1999766
>>1999769
A small chuckle slipped from Jace as he listened to Bridgette's response.

Poor ghost girl.

Seemed like he was enjoying the situation well enough, or at least how Bridgette was handling it. Though when he entered the room with Amanda in it, and received his less then warm welcome, his smirk changed into a look of slight disappointment and confusion.

She looks lively.

"Well, we would have knocked but I'm afraid we had to improvise. My apologizes for scorching a bit of the surface in out landing attempt as well. Though it appears you've mistaken it for an act of war. Allow me to put your mind at ease, we are simply here to continue our bargaining of rings. I'll admit we may have come off as aggressive, but its only because I've need of the indigo light far sooner then expected."

>> No.1999775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648404652.jpg -(80.8 KiB, 600x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82711

>>1999767
>>1999770
No, that doesn't count, that just makes you a Basement Dad
...Basement Mom? Yeah sure, lets go with that
So she's single, huh...
Oh boy, that information clearly has earned Jessica's interest
The biohorror sitting there eying Bridgette with an almost predatory gleam in her eyes
But then with a shrug she replies to the glasses wearing Spirit's questions
Sure, I have no problem making a copy for you.
...But as for letting you borrow some of my minions, I'm afraid that you'll have to give something in return...

>> No.1999776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648728730.jpg -(280.1 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286776

>>1999772
Oh you certainly can't keep up there either.
She has a big ol' shit eating grin on her face.

And you can challenge me if you'd like, but I might accidentally kill you. I instinctively aim for major arteries. Witchers are like that.

>> No.1999777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648840362.png -(261.9 KiB, 497x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268235

>>1999770
...I'm a jealous girl. I don't want anyone else to steal my Jessica.
And sadly Jessica wants to collect all the nee-sans, so she HAS to share the bio horror. Not that she minds anymore since she's top bitch of the ship.

>>1999775
Mhm~
Elena doesn't say much, giving her husband a smirk as she know what on her...his mind. She approves of it too since she's the one that's been encouraging it now.

>> No.1999778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648890622.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999774
>>1999769
>>1999766
Though felt, due to the nature of Bridgette's firepower the loss was temporary, and could be felt regenerating at a fair pace as amusement sparkled in her eyes. Still, she was lost to sight as they entered, and soon standing before Amanda once more.

"Wow, talk about the cold shoulder. I thought I was the only one quite that close to falling to pieces. I guess it makes sense you'd be in possession of a few unique traits though."

She was terrible, and knew it.

"Still, while the threats are cute and all, I have a fear ring for a reason. Let's just cut past all that useless boasting and stuff, okay? I've come to reiterate my offer, just like he said. One fear ring for one compassion ring. I'm even feeling generous enough to throw in the name of the holder of greed."

>> No.1999779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527648927898.png -(24.8 KiB, 312x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25420

>>1999773
The bird took a deep breath and nodded.
...Yes ma'am.

She'd say, returning with Chisame to help her put her clothes on.

>> No.1999780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527649392534.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999775
>>1999777
Though the intense stare made her a little nervous, she still mustered a slightly weak smile under it. That look worried her, but at the same time she was curious in a bad(?) way...

"Well I mean I don't want to get in between you two..."

Outside of in a physical sense, at least. That would almost definitely be a good time.

Still, she got on track once more and raised an eyebrow. Honestly they probably didn't really need anything she could provide...

"Hmm... Did you have something in mind? Otherwise I don't have much to offer..."

>> No.1999781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527649772547.jpg -(111.8 KiB, 894x1009) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114478

>>1999774
>>1999778
The look on her face was one that was strongly unfriendly, if looks could kill Jace and Bridgette might be having a headache right about now.
Really I don't see any bargain here, I see threats, and I don't take kindly to them.
She sighed.
Quite frankly I don't see how either of you deserve a ring, you clearly lack compassion seeing how you acted towards the only one who attempted to be a friendly hostess.
The mention of the greed ring got a shrug.
If I really wanted the name I would pluck it myself... I can tell you brought it though.
She suddenly pulled out a staff.
Really what's the sudden rush in getting my ring anyway, were you stiffed by the owner of greed?
She wouldn't be surprised it was greed after all.

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)23:09.

>> No.1999782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527649829383.png -(1.1 MiB, 1015x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1122270

>>1999780
>>1999777
....
Jessica doesn't reply at first, as she rises up from the beanbag chair and begins to approach Bridgette
The white haired Thing keeping her calm and yet intense gaze fixed on the Doppel's face as she soon goes
I want to make you mine.
And with those words said she moves to reach an arm around to give Bridgette a firm squeeze on the ass!
While she starts to radiate an...
...Aura of spiritual energy
Or rather, it seems to be coming from both her human-like body and the ship itself
The "girl" and the entire vessel being one and the same, and combined possessing a massive level of energy

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)23:10.

>> No.1999783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527650046243.jpg -(265.9 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272285

>>1999779
And with the Tengu's help Chiu was soon dressed back to 'normal' well as normal with her lovely rope under her now.
Mmmm now let's go back to watching them... and afterwards maybe we'll do a show of our own in response...
She said with a smile.
Or not... still thanks Secchan.

>> No.1999784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527650431096.png -(521.8 KiB, 845x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534317

>>1999780
>>1999782
Elena will smile. She knew what Jessica was going to do and, well, she doesn't mind anymore. Another small woman like her would be nice to have around too.
I knew you were going to want something like that, love.
The littlest doppel grin as she turns her attention back to Bridgette. It's almost as predatory as Jessica's girl from before, but it looks almost excites as her face flushes up from feeling her husband's spirit energy.
Don't worry about getting in the way. I'm the one that brought you here.

>> No.1999785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527650534158.png -(603.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617866

>>1999776
Wow, I almost feel insulted but at the same time I don't have a good defense against time and space manipulation yet. I'd have to ask Lana about that kind of thing....wait what do you mean "either"?

His ego has been struck and it's one of the few things he doesn't like

>> No.1999786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527650625591.jpg -(432.9 KiB, 662x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443289

>>1999783
I don't mind doing a show tonight. But we shouldn't stay up too late.

>> No.1999787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527650916905.jpg -(528.9 KiB, 1600x2651) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541631

>>1999785
Calm down.
She said with a softer smile.

You have a somewhat busy lifestyle, don't you? You hold a high position within Hyrule, you tend to more than one woman's whims obviously, and apparently you're now a family man.

You're not going to have the time or energy to keep up with me in any capacity. Even without my Elder Blood, the skills of a Witcher are no laughing matter. I can kill dozens of men in seconds with only the very tip of my blade, and barely break a sweat thanks to Geralt.

>> No.1999788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527651028004.png -(273.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279858

>>1999784
>>1999782
She let loose a 'meep' at the contact and imitated a fish for a moment, her own face flushing as well. Bridgette had found herself a bit caught off guard even though she probably shouldn't be, but the main reason it lasted was definitely the sudden torrent of energy she found herself now inside of. It was a unique experience for the doppel and left her stuttering.

"I- Um- I- I-..."

A shake of the head to compose herself.

"I'm n-not sure I'm r-ready to b-be o-owned..."

She felt surrounded, but in a good way? It was hard to explain, and not helped by the energy pushing against her.

Gulp...

>> No.1999789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527651136312.jpg -(249.4 KiB, 1154x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255412

>>1999780
>>1999781
A smile spread across his face at the mention of the greed rings.

"Hey, I happened to enjoy her hug. As for my lack of compassion, I believe that to be a matter of perspective. That said I can't think of a better way to become more compassionate then to acquire an indigo ring and be brought to balance by its light."

There was another pause, then another laugh of all things. Clearly Jace had been enjoying nature's splendor.

"Sorry, I'm getting sidetracked. To be honest, we need them for these."

He reached into one of his outer coat pockets and pulled out his orange ring of avarice. Though it was depleted it still hummed with an orange glow, even if it was being smothered by emerald light.

"You see we managed to get a ring, but I have concerns about using it without a means to counter its nature."

>> No.1999790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527651447866.png -(483.1 KiB, 1000x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494688

>>1999784
>>1999788
Oh...? Are you saving yourself for someone special?
Jessica inquires with a slight tilt of her head, her expression still as cool as ever as she brings her other hand around to join the first
Intent on pushing Bridgette right against her less than dressed body as she continues to speak
Well, it's not like I'd make a pet out of you...Since you are a friend of Elena's and everything.
...Hm, are you concerned about losing your Doppelganger powers?

>> No.1999791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527651544132.jpg -(207.0 KiB, 533x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211980

>>1999786
Alright, we'll make it short then, really might be better to do it tomorrow... might be better just to relax tonight.
Besides some of the fans might be tapped out from the other show.
Might just have some popcorn and chill...
either way she'd take her seat at the computer again.... moaning a bit at the ropes.
Yes this is a fun idea.

>> No.1999792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527651598984.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1999789
>>1999781
Bridgette shrugged. She wouldn't lie when it was obvious what this was. They needed rings and didn't plan on leaving without them. Whether Amanda and company benefited from it or not was their choice.

"Listen I said no hugs, she chose her own fate. Besides, what did you expect after jumping everyone with plants? Of course I was going to clear the area around me."

And a smirk then.

"Oh? You want to play ball? Go ahead and try to take it from me, I'm more than confident in my mental skills."

She had been trained by the best of the best and topped it off with magic and artifacts, all to make a fortress of her mind.

"Also yes we were stiffed by the owner of greed."

>> No.1999793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527651728194.png -(881.4 KiB, 850x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
902577

>>1999790
>>1999788
You'll be fine, Bridgette. Everything will be fine.
The Small woman will giggle at BB stuttering like she is, but...well it's not like Jessica's going to push too hard against a friend. It's not like she's some silly celt war chieftain that let Elena go farther and farther, or said chieftain's little ward.

>> No.1999794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527652418892.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1999793
>>1999790
"W-Well, no, but..."

She relaxed into your touch this time, not resisting being moved. Between the first to get her used to the contact, the energy, and Elena's soothing words, Bridgette seemed to be more and more interested in this idea.

Still, the coming haze of enjoyment was cut off with a sickening flop of the stomach at your words. Her powers... Those... Those were pretty important. Sure, even without them she was nothing to sneeze at, but it was the remarkable amount of options it provided that really made her enjoy it. She could be anyone and everyone, and she loved the idea of that. That and it would make taking over stuff way harder, and she hadn't even really gotten a chance to start!

But the prize...

It should be fine, right? She wouldn't be a pet, so she could still come and go freely, and even without being able to shapeshift she had most of the DNA stashed on her ship too, just in case this exact situation ever arose... It was up in the air how she'd use it for now, but these two would probably have some good ideas...

"..."

For now she just nodded, as it was the easiest way to respond with most of her mind occupied with that delectable energy, and the rest spiraling off on trying to solve the issue of lost powers.

>> No.1999795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527652591791.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 1040x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131359

>>1999789
>>1999792
And what did you expect me to do when I saw a literal army march out?
She stared.
Quite frankly it made me have the intention that you planned on taking this planet for yourself...
She glanced at Jace.
Which you've given me no intention of planning otherwise.
She glared at them.
Really then I suppose I could recharge his rings for you...
Suddenly her staff was glowing orange.
I only learned from the ring itself that I can use other rings when they are near me...

Really I'd only give you a ring on a provisional contract, You are not what we want in the Indigo Tribe. You are greedy and selfish and see these rings as mere trinkets for you to gather for your own power and prestige.

Am I right?

Maybe I should just drop Fasha on their landing zone and tell her to have fun.

Last edited 18/05/29(Tue)23:56.

>> No.1999796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527654140027.jpg -(144.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148398

>>1999792
>>1999795
Jace's smile faded again, this time though didn't seem pleased. Accompanying the change of expression came a flare of power. Not will mind you, something else entirely, something far darker. While it was hard to pinpoint what it was one thing was clear, it had no place on this planet.

"Do not presume to understand my motives, had I wanted to take this planet I would have done so. You think I gather these 'trinkets' simply for power and image you lack vision. I appreciate you defending whats yours, but you not thinking far enough ahead. Something sent these things out, yet no one has a clue as to why. That's what I want the rings for its the only thing that makes sense."

He tone only got hotter as he continued, the dark energy began to wax and wain as if he was trying to contain it. He slid his orange ring back into a pocket and focused on his will. The emerald light's intensity around Jace began increase.

"If you want some special provisions for a ring fine, but I don't speak like you know anything about me, and stop acting like a damn child!"

>> No.1999797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527654825731.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1999795
>>1999796
Bridgette dropped the minor pretenses of politeness she was holding on to, scowling at Amanda now as she too snapped out a response.

"Excuse me? Are you being an idiot on purpose, or have I been wrong all this time? You claim to have learned a thing or two from your ring, but you don't know a damn thing about what these rings are, what they can do, and what them being here might mean. I know a lot more than I ever let on, and while the ring will make me stronger, that's not the primary reason I need it."

A sigh as she tried composing herself, failing as she itched to just start something. Still, she ground out more level words.

"Something dangerous is probably happening. I can't say more, who knows what might be listening. Just know that I'm trying to stop it, not make things worse."

>> No.1999798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527656109525.png -(277.1 KiB, 497x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283757

>>1999796
>>1999797
She glanced at Jace with the same annoyed expression from before, her own aura surged outwards and a few of the plants around her began visibly wilting as their lifeforce was sucked away.
Maybe you could have, but it would not have been a pretty affair for any of the ones involved...
Again everyone better be glad Taffy was there to defuse things the first time around or this would have gotten messier.

Maybe I'm assuming but you didn't make the best second impression with your actions...

She said still looking at each of them warily.

I know these rings have come here before, though the last time they came with their welders and caused no bit of drama... as for why they returned a second time, I can only give a few educated guesses, but I doubt collecting them like Gym badges will really give you the answer.

There was a long low sigh and some of the deathly pallor seemed to fade off of her finally.

But there is something involved in this, a lifeforce of some kind, what it is I do not know, but I cannot believe it just sent the rings to this dimension solely for comic amusement...
She shook her head and looked at them both seeming to slump back in her seat looking downright exhausted.

Are we both done posturing now.

>> No.1999799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527721624983.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

It's amazing how sunny it is in sheep land. And in sheep land's navy base is a certain tall dragon sitting through a meeting.

Discussing various things such as the budget for the summer festival, typical denial of funds to R&D and their bad ideas, and talk of sending out some of the military forces out to go investigate some concerning things such as feral monster activity and how the monster activity would most likely affect the summer festival.

But all was said and done, meeting was over, and those attending it began leaving the room. None, however, bothering to talk to the tall dragon admiral about something that was on her lap.

Ahhhhhhhhh... Nice for that to finally be over.

>> No.1999800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527721991369.png -(978.7 KiB, 866x1174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1002228

>>1999799
And throughout the whole meeting everyone had been forced to ignore the pair of ears that kept sticking up from the tall dragon's lap... and the occasional face that popped up as well, the usual Tsun Catboat feeling downright shy being surrounded by all these people, though as they left she finally poked her head up with a grumpy sigh.
I'm glad that's over...

>> No.1999801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527722529905.jpg -(681.6 KiB, 2400x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697980

>>1999800
You could have always tried hanging out with the other boats instead of sitting through this meeting with me.

Pet a cat

I mean, my son is also on base so you could have also just hung out around him too.

I still think it'd be nice for you to make some friends too.

>> No.1999802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527722792338.jpg -(168.8 KiB, 850x946) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172802

>>1999801
Maybe next time...
She always says that, looks like she'll have to force her, either way she at least seemed to enjoy the pets now.
Right your son, but he always has girls fawning over him... makes it hard to talk to him...
Clearly the tall dragon needs to lock them in a room together...

>> No.1999803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527723216008.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 457x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50208

>>1999802
Oh I'm sure that's nothing, from what I hear, he's probably just popular because he helps around base all the time.

Oh how little the tall dragon knows about what goes on with her son on base.

Besides, you're a cute cat! I'm sure the others would like to be friends with you!

Picking the cat up off her lap and putting her on her feet as she stood up.

>> No.1999804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527723483552.png -(934.8 KiB, 762x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957271

>>1999803
Really I've heard rumors saying otherwise.
Of course rumors are rumors.
Well...
And as she's set on her feet the smol cat seemed to tense up a little.
Well if you really want me to meet him I can I guess...

>> No.1999805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527724047669.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 483x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68024

>>1999804
Well, of course not right now. Maybe you can talk to him later when you're at the mansion. That way you don't have to be so nervous about other people being around!

Besides, I brought you here so it makes sense that I'm going to spend time with you!

A tall dragon just wants an excuse to have a smol around her at all times.

>> No.1999806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527724223043.jpg -(226.5 KiB, 850x1261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231970

>>1999805
Fine, where to next, you got the long boring meeting over with so this is usually when you run off to do something fun right?
Clearly the cat boat is acting like her body guard... like the dragon needs one... or maybe she just doesn't want to be apart from the tall dragon.

>> No.1999807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527724506795.jpg -(399.4 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408996

>>1999806
Well... I wouldn't call it "running off", that sounds like I'm not doing my job!

I'm just going around town and making sure everything is going well with the civilians!

Because that's totally part of her job.

Anyways, lets get going! Maybe we'll see something interesting in town!

>> No.1999808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527725114357.jpg -(145.6 KiB, 850x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149051

>>1999807
So that's what you're calling it.
What a snarky little boat she is.
Fine fine, let's see what they're doing in town, you really haven't said what this Summer Festival is and why it's so important.
She's never been to one after all, either way she was soon following the dragon on her trip through town!

Last edited 18/05/30(Wed)20:05.

>> No.1999809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527725706140.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 1440x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230903

>>1999808
Saying that is a little mean don't you think?

Reaching down and taking the cat boat's hand. She can't really put Hammann on her shoulders in the building right now.

Oh yeah! That's right! This is going to be your first Aberdeen summer festival!

Well, to start, let's go into town and then I can start explaining it better.

And off they would go, out of base and into town. Standing in the market avenue.

Ahhhhhhhh... Where to begin...

>> No.1999810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527726922706.jpg -(233.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239008

>>1999809
I can't help it nya....
She said with a catlike look as she's escorted by the tall dragon, yes it's a pity... she likes her high seat!
Really it must be a big thing if you need all this time and money to set it up... is it a beach party or more?
She began asking curiously as she lead her through the base and soon on the outskirts of town itself.

>> No.1999811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527727502643.jpg -(368.8 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377640

>>1999810
Ah, I know a place to begin!

And with that, she'd just lift the cat onto her shoulders.

There, much better. Anyways! The summer festival pretty much makes this city of ours a ton of money. Since it attracts a bunch of people along with businesses and all that.

Like, see how there are all these people in the market avenue right now? Just imagine this, except a whole lot more people and at the waterfront.

>> No.1999812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527727934784.jpg -(180.2 KiB, 850x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184558

>>1999811
And then you had a cat riding you, please ignore the panties against your head and make sure to always look forwards!
So it's the biggest thing the town has then... Ahhhh.
And she'd grab the dragon's horns as useful handles as she rides the dragon as they go through town!
So this place is going to be really crowded soon when the time comes...

>> No.1999813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527728273977.jpg -(412.1 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422008

>>1999812
Yeah! And I guess it is like a giant beach party, but it lasts a couple weeks!

Walking her way to the waterfront.

Lots of food, lots of games, and all sorts of people from outside of Aberdeen coming over!

Which makes it more important that the issue with the feral monsters gets handled soon. If the feral monsters are still a problem when the festival is coming up, it'll be bad for the town and even worse for myself.

>> No.1999814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527728922521.jpg -(640.5 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
655825

>>1999813
That's a lot of partying and a lot of noise, and you set this up every year and it always works out?
Okay she's a little impressed with the tall dragon now, the small cat boat's tail waving this way and that as she looks around at the preparations and constructions...
Yeah those feral monsters sound like a problem...
The mention of feral monsters got a frown from the boat.
Maybe we need to fine their lair and shell them a few times!
The MERICAN solution.

>> No.1999815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527730191633.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1999814
Of course it does! And it's part of the reason why the town grew so much! I still remember when it felt like some rural town by the water!

And now it... Still has that sort of charm, but on a larger scale!

And the dragon would just look up a bit and pat the cat on the head a little.

As much as I'd want it to work that way, it'd probably just make them angrier and their activity would get worse.

So rather than just blast them with a few rounds, I think it'd make a better, more lasting impression if we do something more drastic.

It was a little ominous to hear a tall dragon that was always tall and silly say something along those lines.

Anyways, it'll be just fine in the end! And the festival will go just as planned like always!

>> No.1999816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527730855624.png -(654.1 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669841

>>1999815
Yeah it is a big town but it doesn't feel like a big city, I heard some of the boats go to Aurora sometimes and it's very different there.
She'd smile down at her, clearly being up high makes her happy.
But it's nice, nicer than my last base.
And the pat and suggestion of something drastic got a strange look from the boat, you're just surprising her so much today.
Really I wonder what you have planned if you're being that serious....
And then she decided she didn't want to know.
But as long as it's okay... I'm just a maid after all.

>> No.1999817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527731505675.jpg -(846.1 KiB, 2400x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
866384

>>1999816
I'm totally serious all the time!

Literally everybody else in town has doubts when it comes to Colette making that statement.

But upon hearing how the cat boat liked it better here compared to her last base made a happy dragon. And that happy dragon would just pick her up off her shoulders and hug her.

Well you're more than a maid! You're one of my cute girls after all! And I make sure to take care of all my cute girls!

>> No.1999818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527732178123.jpg -(201.0 KiB, 850x1215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205841

>>1999817
Really.........
She doubts that herself.
Heyyy....
And then she was picked up and hugged, the cat squriming a little.
But you have lots of girls...
She said as she squirmed before giving into the power of hugs....
Not to mention all your wives...

>> No.1999819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527732884021.jpg -(128.8 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131840

>>1999818
I'm a big dragon with a big heart and plenty of passion!

With a bias for girls of course.

So it's fine for the most part! I can never have too many girls!

... Even if some of them can be a bit mean to me when they want to be. And Sheena doesn't particularly like it when I'm up to my shenanigans.

>> No.1999820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527733429661.jpg -(206.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211572

>>1999819
Isn't she the noisy one who gets mad a lot.
The cat pointed out, ears twitching.
It's almost like she doesn't like sharing you....
Cat look, and look at how that tail is playing at.
But I'm fine with it.... I kind of like it now...

>> No.1999821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527733995045.jpg -(399.4 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
408996

>>1999820
Yup! And she doesn't like sharing me one bit! You should have seen it when she first met Takagi.

... But it worked out in the end! And she got used to Shoobie being in our bed now too! And occasionally Grey Wolf sleeping at the foot of our bed!

And back up onto the dragon's shoulders the cat goes.

And back up here you go before you act dangerously cute.

>> No.1999822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527735071392.jpg -(205.3 KiB, 850x1161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210272

>>1999821
We've all noticed that.
The maids pay attention after all, it's their job too!
Grey Wolf is an odd one, she keeps telling me weird things about the mansion.
Scary stories to make the cat floof.
Awww....
Not that she minded, if she had stayed down there it might have gotten dangerous!
Where too now, food?

>> No.1999823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527735602859.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 457x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50208

>>1999822
Grey Wolf is just a very cute dog, don't worry about the stories she tells too much.

Anyways! Yes! A food break sounds like a great idea!

Still trying to make it sound like they're doing work.

>> No.1999824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527735893258.jpg -(272.9 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279457

>>1999823
I think she's making most of them up...
The cat said from atop her ride, the girl gripping her horns tightly as she leaned over her.
Well lead on, where do we eat, we can always go to your wife's place.

>> No.1999825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527736557631.jpg -(364.0 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372784

>>1999824
Well, she does write and draw out her own stories, so she has to have a knack for that kind of thing.

Very supportive of a wolf.

And I think we won't stop by Sheena's place, she might be upset seeing me not at work again.

But I know a nice little place we can go to!

And so the dragon walked them off to go get some food during their little break around town.

>> No.1999826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527736924497.jpg -(160.0 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163857

>>1999825
So the stories about the bedroom are just stories?
The cat said sounding relieved... oh boy.
I guess so, besides I can't sit on your head there.
She'd get mad...
Alright then...
And we can assume they're going off to eat someplace where one of the wives won't glower at them.

Last edited 18/05/30(Wed)23:22.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff