[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1526817145264.jpg -(31.6 KiB, 617x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32405 No.1998906   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1998911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526818593960.jpg -(139.0 KiB, 600x1011) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142304
>Pitoo

She'd get on her knees and would get straight to servicing it, starting off a little slow before picking up the pace

>> No.1998912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526820122598.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72545

>>1998911
He'd grab her head and force her to take him as deep as she could.
And he'd keep that up for a little while.

You're not an arch angel, you're just a really powerful slut! Drink my seed, you whore!
He'd shout at the first load as he forced it down her throat.

>> No.1998913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526841371566.jpg -(61.6 KiB, 1008x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63063

Today on this lazy Sunday morning. Komachi is relaxing in the original Titanic, which is her smaller and much simpler boat as she lays in it, enjoying the air and the sound of the running water as she floats down lazily down a river

>> No.1998914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526841912859.jpg -(31.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32550

>>1998913
When suddenly, the area around Komachi will seem to darken a bit, as if the sun were slipping behind a thick mass of clouds
And in that moment a certain embodiment of evil will appear right on the other end of Komachi's little riverboat, sitting with her legs crossed as she goes
My my~ Someone sure is taking it easy today.

>> No.1998915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526842170262.jpg -(11.9 KiB, 170x144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12236

>>1998914
Komachi felt the sudden drop in temperature and opens one eye. Only to see Sakura sitting on the opposite end of her boat

So the very busty Death God sits up and lazily rubs the back of her head as she smiles a bit

"Mornin'! And yeah...Sundays are for being extra lazy about stuff heh...so what's up?"

>> No.1998916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526842852625.jpg -(83.4 KiB, 396x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85418

>>1998915
Hm~ I thought that it would be obvious, seeing that I went out of my way to meet with you here.
Sakura then replies with a soft chuckle, before she goes and tells the Death God why she is visiting her on this day
But to answer your question, I believe it's time that you paid back the debt you owe me!

>> No.1998917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526843286531.jpg -(42.1 KiB, 362x370) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43078

>>1998916
"Well to be completely honest with you, I sorta figured that's why."

Chuckles lightly

"Alright, heh, I suppose it goes without saying how I'm gonna pay back my debt to you."

Komachi assumes Sakura will want her to pay back every cent with her body

>> No.1998918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526843439972.png -(463.6 KiB, 1280x2073) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474721

Today Broly finds himself at his castle. Specifically at his giant dinner table where he has a large spread of food of many different kinds. And eats from all of it in typical Saiyan fashion

Broly isn't expecting anyone right now, until suddenly...

>> No.1998919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526843812170.png -(674.4 KiB, 895x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
690630

>>1998917
Of course~ Although you knew that going in, didn't you?
Sakura points out while continuing to smile that pleasant smile of hers
After all it's not like I'm in any great need of money, so I'd rather spend some time doing whatever I please to you~

>> No.1998920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526844026669.png -(28.3 KiB, 182x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29011
>Bren

Holding his hand tightly while staring at the green lantern battery Jenna would just go ahead and... Press her face against the glass! When she pulls back a silly imprint of her face is left on the glass.

Eheheheh....

Jenna wasn't used to her child like urges in the slightest and looks embarrassed as she looks at the result and Bren.

>> No.1998921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526844276442.png -(256.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262752

>>1998918
Somewhere, a dragon had broken some bad news to a certain succubus... She, to put it lightly, was rather put out.

"What do you mean he's a girl now!? Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

Valore: "Because I knew you'd react like this, and there were more important things to work on."

"Don't you give me that more important crap, you know exactly what my priorities are!"

Valore: "Which is why I didn't tell you."

Alexis fumed for a moment more before taking a deep breath. This was fine. It would run its course eventually, whenever someone got bored of it, and then she would make her move. Still...

"I hope you know this means I'm going to double your usual punishment time today."

That did not sound good.

Valore: "... I may have a solution to both our problems."

Well, she had the redhead's attention at least. It better be good to turn her mood around though.

"Oh?"

Valore: "A second option."

She opened a gap and gestured to it. Alexis raised an eyebrow, but started walking towards it either way.

"If it's not good enough, I'm going to make it even longer~"

---

The other side of the gap opened off to Broly's side, an unfamiliar redhead poking her head out to peer around the equally unrecognized interior.

"Hello~?"

>> No.1998922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526844382813.jpg -(920.2 KiB, 751x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
942242

>>1998919
"Yeah, I did..."

Said Komachi with a light flush starting to form on her face as she couldn't help but think about the kinds of things Sakura is going to do to her

And it does get her excited for what is to come, her loli masters have done a swell job training Komachi. So the redhead will expose her bountiful cleavage even more as she lays back a bit in a way that looks like she is presenting herself to Sakura

"Then don't hold back...I'll pay back every cent with my body."

>> No.1998923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526844634973.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1998920
Bren giggled at your antics, mimicking them shortly after to add a matching face print beside your own.

"Heehee~"

It was too bad they couldn't go closer, but it was dangerous anyways. Instead Bren just stared at the glowing central battery, the green of his eyes shining all the brighter.

"I like it here. It feels nice~"

>> No.1998924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526845019882.jpg -(63.0 KiB, 473x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64536

>>1998921
Broly was about to put more food in his mouth but instead turns his head and sees Alexis sticking her head out of that gap like a silly

"Hm, who are you and what do you want?"

And then he'll eat, keeping a curious and interested gaze at the naked Alexis. First thing Alexis will likely note is just how much stronger he is than Goku, the gap is rather absurd at this point!

>> No.1998925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526845064247.jpg -(225.2 KiB, 609x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230617

>>1998922
Slowly running her gaze up and down Komachi's body, Sakura then says
Oh yes, yes you will...But whether or not I choose to touch you myself remains to be seen.
Then with a quick clap of her hands, the little Titanic will find itself sinking into the river!
Or rather, it is sinking into a mass of black ooze that formed on the surface, Sakura speaking as it sinks
Honestly, I doubt that you are fully aware of what I have in store for you...But it's not like you have much of a choice at this point!

>> No.1998926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526845324396.jpg -(85.1 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87170

>>1998925
Komachi's excitement is only roused a little more once things began getting underway as they sink into the black ooze

"Hn, you're right, I don't...but that's what is making things exciting."

"I wonder what she's going to do to me...if she's going to be the one to do anything..."

>> No.1998927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526845851832.png -(115.1 KiB, 558x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117901

>>1998924
A little impressed whistle, the succubus making no effort to hide looking you up and down as she fully exited the gap, and clearly liking what she saw.

"Well look at you, I'm almost drooling~"

Stronger than her previous choice (not to mention her), better looking, AND it already seemed like he was smarter too!

Guess I have to let her off the hook this time, he's way better.

"I'm Alexis, a succubus if it wasn't obvious, and I want you~ I've been looking for a saiyan that can keep up with me for a while, but the lack of dicks attached to you all is making it hard."

Truly a depressing thought for any monster.

"Anyways, someone sent me your way after my last target literally lost his balls."

>> No.1998928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526846062853.png -(204.8 KiB, 702x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209673

>>1998926
Sakura says nothing else as the boat soon sinks all the way into the ooze, the stuff flooding into it and covering up the two women completely
...Komachi blacking out for awhile, and when she comes to she will find herself naked and laying on the warm and almost organic floor of some strange otherworldly tunnel
A..."Chibi" form of Sakura floating in the air nearby, which speaks up as soon as Komachi begins to awaken
Lets play a game, shall we? Your objective is to find your way out of this maze while avoiding a Bad End!

>> No.1998929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526846400239.jpg -(332.6 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340603

>>1998927
He wipes his mouth clean with towel napkin

"A succubus...ah yes, those demons who's specialty is specifically sex."

Well, as specific as you can get about it in this MG setting

The raven-haired Saiyan male will smirk, he's not one to turn down someone's invite for a lay. especially not from a woman he finds attractive

"Heh, you must be speaking about Kakarot. Funny how he was your first choice anyway. Kakarot is inferior to me in every way."

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)16:00.

>> No.1998930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526846663672.png -(285.2 KiB, 590x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292060

>>1998929
>>1998927
Meanwhile on the other side of that portal, a portal is opening up next to Valore and an annoyed mother is grabing her daughter by the head
Get over there you.
And she'd toss the girl at Broly through another portal of her creation
I don't care if you both have to share. You're fucking someone on this day.
And with that she was gone because I need to go

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)16:04.

>> No.1998931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526846755580.png -(12.0 KiB, 156x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12266

>>1998923
Jenna giggles with Bren as he makes his imprint beside hers.

Heheh~ I like it 'ere too. Somethin' 'bout the air 'ere....

Jenna would look around this containment area.

So hows come we can't get no closah to this thing?

>> No.1998932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526846769257.jpg -(614.6 KiB, 592x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629317

>>1998928
And so the woman passes out! Eventually her eyes began to open as she stirred from her unconscious state. Her vision adjusts and notices and feels the odd organic tunnel she finds herself in. Also the fact that she's completely naked

"Wha...?"

A bit confused at first. However, Komachi looks up and sees the little Sakura

"...?

"Huh? This place is a maze?"

Komachi starts getting to her feet if she's able

"I bet you were planning this for a while now."

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)16:06.

>> No.1998933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526847388404.jpg -(102.9 KiB, 800x1240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105374

>>1998932
Komachi isn't tied up or bound in any way, so she will be able to stand up without any problems
She WILL, however, find that she is unable to use any of her usual abilities, and for all intents and purposes has as much power as a normal girl
Well...Yes and no.
The little chibi Sakura then answers, doing a little backflip in the air as she speaks
I created this place for the purpose of toying with girls in general. I sometimes even offer them faustian deals, promising to grant them their heart's desire if they can make it to the end.
Then with a dark chuckle she adds
Of course, they rarely do~
Day by day Sakura becomes more like the Devil in nature, it seems

>> No.1998934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526847641815.jpg -(83.9 KiB, 372x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85913

>>1998933
"Then it's going to be up to me to get out of here and win."

Komachi pumps her fist, causing her large chest to bounce. Though inwardly there's tinges of nervousness, since she honestly has no real idea what she's in for

Or if Sakura is playing for keeps...

"Oh man..."

"Heh...you're bad to the bone, Sakura."

>> No.1998935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526847731007.png -(59.3 KiB, 186x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60727

>>1998930
>>1998929
>>1998927
"!"

Valore didn't really have any time to react, not that she really would have given her surprise at the sudden appearance, and was yanked from her office in Titania to be tossed through a portal and straight at Broly!

"!!!"

There's a dragonic missile coming your way, what do?

>> No.1998936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526847838390.png -(235.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240939

>>1998929
She shrugged.

"What can I say? He was the first powerful guy I'd been across in a long while. At that point I wasn't being too picky."

It helped that he'd beaten her in a fight, but now that she'd trained up again even that wasn't something going for him.

"But in every way, you say?"

She was eyeing a particular piece of anatomy as she asked, grin clearly saying what she wasn't.

>>1998935
>>1998930
But then some shit happened, leaving Alexis equally surprised and confused.

"The hell?"

She blinked at the other portal, distracted from Broly's junk by the sudden appearance of her subordinate.

"What happened?"

>> No.1998937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848115189.jpg -(368.3 KiB, 1240x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377172

>>1998934
I am what I am, but I will admit that your fate may not be permanent if you lose. Since we know each other and you already belong to my daughter.
Then with a sly sort of wink, Sakura adds
Hm~ Hm~ Buuuuuut I can be rather whimsical in nature, so I wouldn't count on that if I were you~

>> No.1998938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848139775.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>1998931
Bren took a moment to remember how one of the people setting it up had explained it.

"Umm... Oh, right! 'It's too much of a good thing'! Or that's what the Rocket's told me, at least. They wanna study it a bunch to make sure its safe and stuff."

A few nods.

"I tried going closer when we first found it, and it was really hard. I could barely make it halfway from here! Big bro could go up to it, but he had his ring already by then."

He gave a little shrug.

"I don't think it's anything bad though, it feels too nice for that!"

>> No.1998939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848247012.jpg -(55.4 KiB, 767x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56694

>>1998935
>>1998930
>>1998936
Broly didn't get a chance to properly reply to Alexis because...

After everything is all set and done and poor Valore ended up getting tosses right at the Saiyan male as things suddenly did happen!. He wonders what's with all these pretty women showing up today

But he doesn't think about it too much as Broly stands up and catches Valore and holds her in a princess carry. He stares at the blond and then looks over at Alexis

"Your guess is as good as mine. Either way I'll just fuck you both."

>> No.1998940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848332321.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1998938
She looks up and points to a vent.

Think we could get closah if we went through there or somethin'?

Sounds like Jenna doesn't wanna listen to what adults have to say. She wants to get closer to that battery!

>> No.1998941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848627954.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1200x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1286909

>>1998937
"Heh, either way, I don't plan on losing here Sakura. Since it would upset master."

Komachi looks down both ends of the tunnel they're currently in

"Nng...doesn't stop me from feeling excited though."

"...So, when do I start?"

>> No.1998942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848750726.png -(519.2 KiB, 367x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
531645

>>1998939
>>1998936
Valore stared up at you from her new position as she took stock of the situation, then looked over to Alexis.

"Mother did."

As if those two words would explain everything, she looked back up to the man holding her.

"Thank you for catching me, but I can stand on my own."

Despite her tone and impassive expression, it was easy to see that the more powerful woman didn't hate this, and equally simple to feel the ropes and toys underneath her clothing.

>> No.1998943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526848936797.jpg -(61.4 KiB, 266x508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62922

>>1998941
Overall, the tunnel section that Komachi is currently in seems more or less empty with both directions trailing off into darkness
...But there are some holes, that seem to almost flex and stretch slightly as would be expected from what seems to be a living and organic structure, in the walls and floor that seem a little suspicious
Why, you can start any time now!
The Chibi Sakura then says with a clap of her little hands
Just pick a direction and do your best~

>> No.1998944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526849255306.png -(249.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255890

>>1998942
>>1998939
Alexis sighed, grumbling something about having not wanted to share.

"Oh well~ The more the merrier I guess, and owe Valore here a little bonus for pointing me your way anyways~"

Even if the dragon wanted to keep trying to pretend to be all cold, Alexis knew she was all pent up from how tight she was holding her leash.

Besides, if he thought he could handle them both, who was she to stop him?

The succubus strode over, her movement made to draw the eyes to her form, and smiled.

"Well it's a good thing you've got plenty of fuel nearby, between the two of us you just might have some trouble~"

>> No.1998945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526849262835.jpg -(134.3 KiB, 535x614) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137563

>>1998943
Komachi takes note of her surroundings

"Well...alright! Well, have fun watching Sakura~"

And then Komachi picks Sakura's general direction and heads down that way!

And so Komachi goes deep into that darkness peering, just cautiously walking, wondering, fearing

>> No.1998946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526849777298.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>1998940
Bren frowned slightly, looking up at the vent gestured to.

"I dunno... It really is hard to move out there, and I don't know if you would be okay while you're all tiny..."

He had the benefit of being genetically enhanced, even if he didn't know it, and then there was his magic and ring... But even if Jenna had magic too, he wasn't confident enough with the ring that close to the battery. He didn't want to lose control and hurt her!

Still, it was hard to resist his friend...

"If you really want to though... I guess we can."

>> No.1998947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526849838124.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295455

>>1998945
And so Komachi soon found herself all alone, with nothing but the gloom of the maze and its warm and humid air to keep her company
The busty redhead unable to see more than a few yards ahead of her at a time
But before too much longer the tunnel will open up into a large and cavernous chamber
Which is dominated by a massive pit of squirming and wiggling tendrils, and the only way to cross to the next tunnel is a twisting and winding path that is just barely wide enough for someone to walk upon

>> No.1998948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526850143212.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 672x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61311

>>1998942
>>1998942
Broly smirked at her words. Now he's within the company of two pretty women, strong ones at that. And for Broly; that's pretty good

"Despite how stoic you seem to be you must be just as lewd if not more judging by these toys and ropes."

He chuckles, and doesn't let her down just yet

"Don't concern yourself with standing. Since I'll likely having you in any position except standing on your feet. The same goes for her as well."

His energy will start to very heavily drip off his body. Insane amounts of very powerful spirit energy

>>1998944
He looks over at the table and then back at Alexis. Broly seems fine with just taking them both on this table

"Ha! We'll see about that."

Already he's starting to sport an erection. It's only at half mast but it's length and girth are looking quite considerable by the looks of the bulge he's having, even if it's barely going at half-mast

And with a glare, several empty plates that were stacked up are blown away, leaving a nice section of empty table for the fun

"I'll put you both in your place on my very table."

>> No.1998949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526850316437.jpg -(137.3 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140645

>>1998947
"..."

Once Komachi arrives at the first section of her current path...the redhead looks at the tendrils, having a very good idea what will happen if they ensnare her

"Gotta be really careful..."

Taking a deep breath...Komachi will stat to walk upon the path, trying her best to not slip and fall

>> No.1998950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526850502774.png -(59.3 KiB, 186x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60727

>>1998948
>>1998944
It took her a moment to find her voice again, mind momentarily lost in a fantasy as she felt that energy.

"T-These were not my choice!"

Nearby Alexis snickered

"She forces me to wear them!"

Though considering the dragon was stronger than the succubus, that seemed unlikely...

She wasn't trying very hard to stand on her own either, or even voicing any further denials.

>> No.1998951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526850788377.png -(249.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255890

>>1998950
>>1998948
Alexis was far more open in her appreciation of the energy shooting off of you like a geyser, licking her lips as her tail began to sensually wrap around various parts of her body in anticipation.

"Mmmm~ You even feel delicious, I can't wait to see how you taste~"

She crouched down, giggling, and made to fiddle with your clothing and reveal the beast hidden within.

"Haven't you heard about ladies first? Besides, table or not, you can't go devouring us when you're only half ready~"

>> No.1998952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526850872628.png -(645.4 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
660894

>>1998850
And sometimes they can attain humanoid forms of their own. Like a man named Motochika that I met one day. He comes by sometimes. Apparently he's a pokemon.

>> No.1998953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526850910111.png -(635.6 KiB, 895x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650830

>>1998949
The walkway is fairly flat, so despite its lack of width Komachi won't have too much of an issue as long as she slowly and carefully takes each step
...However, once she is about halfway across several cat-sized flying insect creature will emerge from the living holes in the walls
Possessing large suction cup mouths and tails that end in alien cocks, their wings buzz loudly as they zoom towards the Death God

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)17:15.

>> No.1998954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526851214740.png -(28.3 KiB, 182x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29011

>>1998946
Don't worry we'll stay in the vent alright? That way we can get out fast.

She gives him an assuring smile and a nod. Plus they were both small enough to where it wouldn't be too cramped.

>> No.1998955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526851483303.png -(533.1 KiB, 700x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545886

>>1998954
He nodded and glanced around the corridor to make sure no one was watching. Seeing that they were alone, he cast a spell through your locked hands to let you float before doing the same to himself. With this new vantage Bren used his ring to make a few tools to remove the vent and leave it hanging open, clearing the way.

"Okay, let's go."

He climbed in, shimmying deeper...

>> No.1998956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526851560282.jpg -(124.9 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127848

>>1998952
Huh, really...?
Illya then begins to go, directing a thoughtful sort of frown at her little ice fox
I suppose that isn't surprising, with how shapeshifting is a thing in this place.
Then with a firm nod, as if reaching a decision, she adds
But I definitely prefer Iri like this! It's less awkward giving her head pats and belly rubs when she looks like a fox after all.

>> No.1998957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526851711805.png -(26.8 KiB, 165x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27456

>>1998955
This is actually kinda fun~

Jenna would take a quick look around before getting herself into the vent shimmying behind Bren likely getting passively brushed by his tail.

>> No.1998958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526851959665.png -(29.9 KiB, 699x162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30583

>>1998957
There was fluff all up in your face, yes.

Thankfully he stopped not far away, having reached the other side, and shrunk himself down so Jenna could come up as well.

"Wanna shrink down too?"

He wasn't going to open this vent either way, and it was easier to see through the gaps like this.

>> No.1998959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526852142233.jpg -(68.0 KiB, 824x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69683

>>1998950
Broly grins, he doesn't look convinced

"Is that right? Yet you're stronger, so that's likely not the case. You being forced by her."

"Don't waste your breath trying to convince me of anything, girl. Since all of that will not even matter in a few moments."

More blood keeps engorging his length as the seconds pass. Broly will start to sample Valore via her neck, licking and kissing her soft skin, sinking his teeth a bit. All while pulling the toys out of her roughly, and then tossing them aside, since they'll get in the way of his cock in a while

>>1998951
And while Broly was busy with that. Alexis will have no trouble freeing the beast from Broly's pants. Already bigger than it was moments ago, but it's not quite there yet

"Heh, then get to work. It's why you're both here after all."

It'll twitch, he's an eager one

>> No.1998960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526852597719.jpg -(171.4 KiB, 1080x1304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175564

>>1998953
Metal_Gear_!_sound.avi

"...!"

"Shit..."

"..."

"Nope...as I thought...no powers. Okay..."

Komachi wobbles slightly as she tries keeping her footing planted as she waits for the insects to come close enough that she'll try ducking quickly as they zoom towards her

Komachi hopes that they'll zoom past her so that she can continue onward. Which she will should her plan work, and then she'll take faster and broader steps while still being as careful as she can afford to be as she tries getting to the other wide of the narrow path so she can take off at top running speed if she gets to the other side!

>> No.1998961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526852667277.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 900x1481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138951

>>1998956
You get used to it after a while in this place... I see it everywhere.
She smiles, and purposely doesn't talk about her own training.

But I think the two of you are adorable together like this, so that's fine by me too.

>> No.1998962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526852847607.png -(21.6 KiB, 169x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22162

>>1998958
Yeah sure.

Jenna would nod as well partially trying to avoid getting more fluff to the face. He can see she doesn't necessarily hate it as she looks like she's holding back giggle fits each time it bats her in the face.

>> No.1998963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526852880319.png -(250.3 KiB, 854x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256258

>>1998960
Success! The two airborne creatures zip right past where Komachi was standing, their dick-like tails nearly whipping against her head, and soon try to turn themselves around to make another pass at her
Giving the redhead enough time to make her way to the other side of the walkway, but she will soon hear that loud buzzing sound of the insects wings approaching her from behind as she nears the end!

>> No.1998964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853096480.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 504x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138915

>>1998961
So you see it everywhere, huh...
Illya then begins to go as she soon sits herself down on the grassy yard, scooping up her Vulpix and setting the little fox on her lap as she continues to speak
Speaking of which, what have you been up to lately, Onee-chan?
Illya clearly curious to hear what Ciri has been getting up to during her times away from the house

>> No.1998965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853149888.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 650x1015) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171215

>>1998963
"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

A lewd sight to be sure as Komachi runs as fast as she can, causing her ass and breasts to bounce lewdly. Running away from the buzzing sounds behind her. She won't even look back!

"Can't fight these guys I'll likely lose..."

One of her tits then smacks her right in the mouth

"Ooof!"

She holds her boobs with one arm as she runs

>> No.1998966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853246269.png -(58.6 KiB, 187x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59964

>>1998959
>>1998951
She opened her mouth to reply, but just looked away, a blush finally breaking out across her face that only intensified with your actions. She was trying to hold her voice back though, quiet whimpers coming as you teased her flesh, but both these and the blush grew sharply for a moment as her clothing was torn partially off and the toys so suddenly removed.

"Ah!"

She mustered a halfhearted glare at the abruptness of the action, but it barely held any steam, let alone heat. In fact, going off the way her fingernails were digging into you, she rather enjoyed it.

>> No.1998967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853491874.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1376940

>>1998965
It's a very lewd sight indeed, and one that seems to spur the creatures on even further
The buzzing sound filling her ears in an almost maddening way as they come in closer and closer an-
But then the ground beneath Komachi gives way as she triggers a fleshy trap door!
The Death God landing on a slick and slimy slide that sends her zooming downwards inside of tight and hot tube
...But hey, at least she escaped from those large fly things

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)17:58.

>> No.1998968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853603334.png -(276.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283308

>>1998966
>>1998959
While she'd mostly just been listening to the other side of things up until then, she couldn't help but laugh again.

"Looks like you have her pegged already, huh~?"

She hummed out a half giggle, half lusty sound of appreciation as she freed her prize.

"But you don't have to tell me twice, don't mind if I do~"

She flashed you one lewd look of her wide open mouth, tongue lolling out as she looked up at you with eyes that spoke clearly of her intentions, and dove in. Even if it wasn't all the way hard, she'd still take the full thing in and start working it towards just that, heedless of size or need for air as the room was filled with sloppy sounds.

"Mmmmn~~~!"

This was way more important than breathing anyways.

>> No.1998969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853689960.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>1998962
The extra small smol padded over to poke you, magic once more coursing between you both, though this spell causing you to shrink down rather than float.

"There!"

A few blinks then.

"What's so funny?"

>> No.1998970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853828607.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

Meanwhile, not innapast...

A certain smol walked through Aurora, humming cheerfully as they headed towards the home of their new friends. What a coincidence he'd ended up meeting two people, both heroes in training, that lived at the same house!

He hoped they weren't too surprised to see him though... Using magic to find them had been a little rude, but he wanted to tell them the good news in person!

Regardless, Deku and Kirishima would be hearing their doorbell ring soon!

>> No.1998971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853844346.jpg -(97.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100055

Somewhere in the world there's a tall muscular Japanese guy standing in front of a tree. He'd been staring at it for a couple minutes before giving it a nice hard "whack!" with his fist. A single apple falls out of the tree and lands in his hand.

Not like I have cash so this'll have to do for now

Also throwing Ancer, Arata, Gran, Lieselotte, and Sora/Ilia into the pool too. So go with my man or pick someone less cool. Also I'm picking up dinner so if this is answered by some miracle, I'll get back with your shortly

>> No.1998972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526853979660.jpg -(221.5 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226824

>>1998964
I travel around a lot. I don't like sitting still.
She smiles, mostly to herself.

...I have some other hobbies, but I don't think you should be interested in them.

>> No.1998973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854159209.jpg -(224.3 KiB, 669x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229705

>>1998972
Yeah? Well that's up to me to decide!
Illya then protests with a slight huff before, getting an idea, she smiles cheerfully and suggests
Say, you know what? If you tell me about your hobbies then in exchange I'll tell you about something reeeeaaaally interesting I came across the other day!

>> No.1998974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854236437.jpg -(768.0 KiB, 1120x1239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786433

>>1998971
There are no miracles here, only me.

A voice sounded behind you, carrying both confusion and disappointment.

"Now why ever would you hit a poor tree? They have done nothing wrong. Simply asking is more than enough, isn't that right?"

The final bit was pointed at the tree itself, and as if on cue the whole thing shuddered and sent a single apple flying into the new arrival's hand.

>> No.1998975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854312372.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>1998973
Haha... Now whether or not it's interesting is up to me to decide. But I won't know until I hear it.

But you are too young in my opinion to be interested in the activities of adults. At least for now. I enjoy having a little sister to dote on~

>> No.1998976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854326579.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>1998970
As the door ringed, the hero in the making walks towards the door and checks through the peephole. Not sure who this person is, Deku unlocks and opens the door.
..Hello?

>> No.1998977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854344311.jpg -(265.2 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271611

>>1998966
>>1998968
Broly will grunt from Alexis' efforts. Her mouth felt rather good, causing the male's length to throb as Alexis began to pleasure it orally

Meanwhile he continues teasing Valore, all while undoing her ropes. All he does is release a bit of his energy through his fingertips and the ropes disintegrated off Valore's body. He wants nothing holding her back once things start to get down and dirty

The man will kiss Valore lewdly, all while his cock gets bigger and bigger in Alexis' mouth until it's at full length

At which point Broly will break his kiss with Valore and finally sets her down and pushes her down by the push and onto her knees, same as Alexis. After-which Broly places both of his large and strong hand son their heads

It's obvious he wants the both of them to worship his Saiyan phallus!

>> No.1998978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854495056.jpg -(73.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75206

>>1998976
>>1998970
Kirishima looks over at the door from like a couch or something

Yo who is it?

>> No.1998979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854600960.jpg -(84.5 KiB, 846x862) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86525

>>1998975
...Hm...
Illya gives Ciri a nice long look in response to the older looking woman's words, before with a small shrug she says
Alright then, and I suppose I'll go ahead and tell you since I'm feeling a little generous today.
Then as she starts petting her little fox, which at this point has decided to curl up on her lap and take a short nap, she says
I ran into another Illya! You know, from a different timeline and everything.

>> No.1998980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854616499.jpg -(73.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75013

Meanwhile, staring at a mountain.

Hey! Hey Mountain! I want gold!
She said, yelling at it like she was expecting a hand-out.

Come ooooon, I know you've got all sorts of veins in there somewhere! Don't make me steal it!
But alas, it was just a mountain, and her voice fell on deaf ears.
Or perhaps the mountain was simply annoyed with her, because Annice gets on everyone's nerves.
That's why Franny left!

Hey that's not fair! Low blow! I'll have you know most of my friends are rocks! Just like Fran- Oooohh...

>> No.1998981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854856948.png -(28.3 KiB, 182x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29011

>>1998969
It's just yer tail, it tickles when it goes across my face...

She said still holding in her laughter. Bren may want to note that Loli Jenna is ticklish and could likely use this later to his advantage. But becoming smaller than smol she goes on over to the vent to peek out them gaps to get a closer look at the battery.

>> No.1998982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854891100.png -(1.8 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1886473

>>1998979
Have you...
...I've never thought about visiting myself. I bet I could.
This was indeed interesting. Ciri's eyebrows held some measure of approval. She was impressed.

How similar are the two of you?

>> No.1998983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526854979429.png -(58.6 KiB, 187x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59964

>>1998977
>>1998968
She kept holding back, nothing but quick breaths and quiet sounds escaping, and even those soon muffled by the kiss she was quickly losing herself in. Despite that though, instincts were kicking in, spurring her to deepen the kiss and fight back with her tongue, and this was only made worse(better) by the sudden spike of energy that destroyed what was left of her clothing and the ropes.

She hadn't been expecting a sudden rush of more energy, let alone directly on her skin like that, and it left her shivering against you and barely able to reciprocate the kiss.

Still addled when it was broken, she tamely accepted the new position, ready to move in and assist the succubus.

"..."

The very territorial succubus, who was glaring daggers at her as she continued to suck. Deciding to leave her to it for now, she moved to the balls instead, licking and sucking on them as best she could.

>> No.1998984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855335551.png -(258.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264804

>>1998983
>>1998977
Sharing was all well and good, but this was starting to push it. She was going to get the first load, and that greedy dragon wasn't getting a single drop. Whether she realized her actions as she worked the shaft was up in the air considering the focus she seemed to be putting into it, tongue elongating and swirling about it as she began working her magic into things.

Let's see how you like one of my specialties~

Her saliva began moving and shifting, almost writhing as if it was another tongue working contrary to the real thing, all the while sucking towards her as she sought her reward.

>> No.1998985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855406778.jpg -(15.6 KiB, 154x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15965

>>1998967
"Buzz off you horny bugs!"

Would yell Komachi as she continues running, completely unaware of what's about to happen!

"What the he--?!?!"

Is what she says once she triggered the floor trap and became victim to it. And now finds herself sliding down the tube she's in, using her hands and feet to try and stop herself

>> No.1998986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855477740.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>1998976
>>1998978
Bren waved cheerfully at Deku, smiling brightly, and spoke with a voice both would find familiar.

"Hiya Deku! How's it going?"

If they can see past you to Kirishima, Bren would wave to them as well.

>> No.1998987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855482663.jpg -(211.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216048

>>1998982
Well...She comes from a timeline where she lived an ordinary life. Since Mama and Papa decided to run off and raise her like a normal girl.
Illya replies with a sad sort of smile as she continues to pet her fox
She wasn't even aware that she came from a family of Magi until a certain incident happened.
...So we are pretty different. On the surface at least.

>> No.1998988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855702631.png -(249.0 KiB, 890x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254953

>>1998978
>>1998983
He raises an eyebrow, confused on who it is before she spoke. Deku was thrown off really as you would expect.
Wait a minute...

>> No.1998989   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855784758.png -(935.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957967

>>1998987
Sounds like she got to have a proper childhood at least.
She says, intending to keep listening. Unless that was all.

>> No.1998990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855943004.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89527

>>1998988
>>1998986
Kirishima blinks at this and then responds with a greeting to this familiar appearance

Yo sup Bren!

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)18:39.

>> No.1998991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526855954653.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30847

>>1998981
Bren giggled a bit louder, tail flicking back and forth this time. He'd save that for later~

For now he joined you at the vent, peering out at the unfiltered light of the central will battery. It glowed all the brighter and more powerfully without anything between you, and the feeling it gave off was almost physical now. It wasn't hard to imagine why it might be hard to move so near to one without protection.

"So what do you think?"

it's bright, needed sunglasses.

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)18:39.

>> No.1998992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856036796.jpg -(145.4 KiB, 435x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148870

>>1998985
Alas, the walls of the tube are too slick and smooth for Komachi to brace herself against properly, and the poor redhead will keep sliding down through the dark and confined space
...Until she is finally spat out into a large murky pool, filled with a pleasurably warm red fluid that heats the body up in more than one way

>> No.1998993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856207279.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2368363

>>1998988
>>1998990
Bren didn't seem to notice your confusion, still just smiling at you.

"Are you guys busy? Can I come in? I've got good news!"

He certainly seemed cheerful enough, though that was normal anyways.

>> No.1998994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856276102.jpg -(764.1 KiB, 1980x1927) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782481

>>1998989
Mm, which I have mixed feelings about. On one hand I feel kind of jealous about it, but on the other I'm also glad that there was at least one timeline where I had a happy childhood, you know?
....
It's a comforting sort of feeling.

>> No.1998995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856490988.png -(214.9 KiB, 615x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220023

>>1998990
>>1998993
What!?
The Deku is surprised and why is this trap the door?

Ah...Come in.

>> No.1998996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856683247.png -(584.4 KiB, 800x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598449

>>1998994
...I'm happy to hear that as well. If it's any consolation though, I prefer you.

I was never going to have a happy childhood no matter which timeline it is. My destiny was written by others, and I've fought like hell to make my own destiny.
I suppose the closest I could ever hope for is a world where Geralt, Yennefer and I lived quietly together, unbothered by the politics of the world...

>> No.1998997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856738185.png -(314.6 KiB, 554x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322198

>>1998983
Fortunately for Valore, Broly's balls are appropriately sized. They'll feel hot and full, churning with that hot, thick, white stuff women around here love so much!

Broly will continue grunting, looking down at the two women servicing him. His face getting a little red, his cock will start feeling better, occasionally throbbing fiercely while Alexis' continues sucking on it, especially now that she's getting fancy with it and Valore tending to his balls

He'll be petting their pets as they service him. Eventually he'll begin to use his hands to pulls them further onto the body part they're tending too

"Nnn..."

Meanwhile Broly's cock will feed Alexis with generous helpings of cloudy pre

>> No.1998998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526856810352.png -(183.6 KiB, 619x546) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188021

>>1998995
>>1998993
Good news huh?
Must be something to come all the way over.

>> No.1998999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526857063271.png -(956.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
979659

>>1998996
....
You know, we really are a lot alike. My life was never my own to live as I wished, until I ended up in this place and met you of course.
Since even with Sheerow saving her in the Fate route she only had a few years at the most to live
Then with her bright and cheerful demeanor returning, Illya giggles and says
And are you SURE that you prefer me? Because my other self is now a cute kitsune with a fluffy tail and everything!

>> No.1999000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526857322960.jpg -(231.5 KiB, 1310x1777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237040

>>1998999
Of course I'm sure. The fact she's a Kitsune just means she belongs to someone already, right?
Ciri winks at her.

You're mine~ And I mean that endearingly.

>> No.1999001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526857475996.png -(68.3 KiB, 192x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69948

>>1998997
>>1998984
The haze in her mind had fully overtaken her as she leaned forward on her knees and one hand to play with each in turn, one held and massaged by her free hand as the other was brought lightly into her mouth so her tongue could work on it, peppering them with kisses as they were removed.

She could tell how full they were, and it had her salivating just imagining how much would surely fill her before they were done. Your hand spurring her on seemed unnecessary, the woman already desiring it just as much if not more, but she did press further up against you.

A jealous glance was cast back at Alexis as she moved. This wasn't enough for her... She wanted a taste too!

>> No.1999002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526857663931.jpg -(80.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82751

>>1998974
oh my god its not even my birthday
He would have thought the voice a nature loving hippie with a few loose screws, if only the tree didnt give him another apple. Still...

I doubt a punch like that is going to hurt it any. Besides no tree I've ever heard if is going to give you anything by asking it.

>> No.1999003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526857669464.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78947

>>1999000
Hm, maybe...
Illya then says with a frown as she gives her other self's now fluffy nature some thought
If she's a Monster now then chances are she belongs to SOMEONE as a part of that whole Master/Slave hierarchy.
Then with a sigh she adds
Oh well, it's not like I can do anything about it...

>> No.1999004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526857721186.jpg -(121.9 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124795

>>1998992
"Damn it...! I can't get a grip!"

Is what Komachi thinks but suddenly that train of thought is derailed completely as her naked and slick body lands and splashes heavily in that murky pool

"Fuuwaah!"

Taking a breath as Komachi breaks through the surface of the water. Komachi will try swimming to the edge of that pool, and she will manage to get there, however the effects of the water are really having an effect on her body

"Haaaah~! Uungh~!"

Komachi tries climbing out, but does so while feeling an intense pleasure all over her body. especially her holes and breasts. Thus making it difficult to climb out

"W-What is this...uunf..."

>> No.1999005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858090378.png -(265.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272194

>>1999001
>>1998997
Every pet came with a happy little hum from the slutty succubus, the vibration traveling even more than usual through her mouth as she continued to deep throat your tool.

She still hadn't stopped to breathe, seeming to only intensify her sucking now that she could taste her ministrations working, the broad back section of her tongue now constantly rubbing up against the tip to coax more of the liquid out, almost wrapping against it as if a suction cup.

She noticed the glare from Valore though, and her tail slipped over to slide into the other woman's sex. A little reward to keep her busy for now, the malleable appendage thickening to a better shape as she tended to her own needs with one of her hands. She really was going to hate not having this hilt deep in her for the rest of the day, but she'd live with taking turns.

Besides, she knew Valore would tire out way before she did.

>> No.1999006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858201127.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2111x3025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2070610

>>1998995
>>1998998
Bren blinked at the sudden outburst, looking around for a moment.

"Huh? Are you okay?"

But either way the smol would head inside, nodding as he did so.

"That's right! I found us a teacher guide person! Someone to be our superhero mentor!"

>> No.1999007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858330649.png -(149.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153393

>>1999004
And to make matters worse, all of that splashing has drawn the attention of some creatures that were lurking along the sides of the pool
Small, monkey-like, beings composed of black shadow stuff with bright glowing red spots for eyes
...And sizable cocks hanging from their crotches, that look almost comical in proportion to their small and lanky bodies
The creatures will be heard letting out chittering sorts of sounds, a pair of them reaching to grab Komachi by the arms and haul her onto the shore

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)19:18.

>> No.1999008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858381646.jpg -(107.0 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109548

>>1999003
Hm... Are you still disturbed by the hierarchy of this world?

>> No.1999009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858504984.jpg -(18.1 KiB, 215x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18522

>>1999002
"Well if you think like that of course they won't."

They put the apple into the depths of one sleeve, and it did not return.

"They certainly don't like talking to people that hit them either. Surely you don't like being attacked, even if it's trivial?"

A shake of the head, Arum had long ago given up on people ever learning. Sadly it was only the exceptions that were of any worth, though he could be thankful to have already found some in his time here.

"The woods aren't a safe place for most, don't you know? Why are you so far from Aurora?"

>> No.1999010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858504967.png -(337.1 KiB, 800x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345180

>>1998998
>>1999006
He'll move to the side and let this trap inside.
What? A Super Hero Mentor in this place?

>> No.1999011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858656160.jpg -(370.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379144

>>1999008
As a whole, no. It is what it is and at least it seems to work overall.
Is Illya's response before, with her cheeks puffing out in a childish and pouty frown she goes
It's just that if she should belong to anyone then she should belong to me! So that I can look after her properly as her elder.

>> No.1999012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526858903546.jpg -(49.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50254

>>1999010
>>1999006
Woah seriously!?
That's awesome!
I mean, I like Amazon and all but he's kind of an unorthodox guy, having a real teacher is great news!

>> No.1999013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859107455.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 552x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41602

>>1999001
>>1999005
And sure enough, their combined efforts drove Broly towards his first of many orgasms. His hands gripped the babes' hair roughly! Throbbing uncontrollably as his shaft and crown swell

"Hmmm!"

And then Alexis is treated to a long and very generous helping of Saiyan seed, infused with ridiculous amounts of spirit energy

>> No.1999014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859274062.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>1999010
>>1999012
"Right~? It was really cool, I was just walking and then a big sign fell and they just ran up and caught it! They were really big, and super strong! It didn't even look like he had to try!"

A pause before Bren remembered his magic.

"Oh, here, I can just show you!"

And then there was a life size illusion of All Might in the room! Though he was just in casual clothes, of course.

"With us three, my friend Runa, and maaaaaaybe my friend Lizzy if she wants to we'll have a good number to start with, and not too many to overwhelm one teacher."

>> No.1999015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859380355.png -(523.9 KiB, 1081x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536443

>>1999009
If someone wants to attack me then they're more than welcome to come at me

He says with a carefree shrug. If it was him he didn't care and in fact welcomed it. One of his friends being involved, however...

Is any place truly safe? Not everyone wants to stay in that stuffy city all day.

>> No.1999016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859441426.png -(248.2 KiB, 519x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254155

>>1999007
As the monkey like creatures make their way towards Komachi. The redhead will no doubt notice them, especially their massive cocks. With the effects of the water she couldn't help but stare at them as they grab her and begin pulling her ashore

With the ache she's feeling in her holes she wants those fat cocks to stuff her mouth and holes. Feeding and filling her with hot, thick, cum over and over. However she's here on a mission, as heated as she is Komachi will try and fight them off

"G-Get away...!"

Her sex is dripping profusely but Komachi will try punching their large balls, since those too ought to stick out just as comically as their cocks

But will her desperate attempt work??

>> No.1999017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859499258.png -(688.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704615

>>1999011
Pffthahahaha!
Ciri starts laughing and shakes her head.

Well one of the many great things about pets is that they can easily find new homes. Find out who her owner is and you may be able to persuade them to let her go.

>> No.1999018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859608338.png -(59.3 KiB, 186x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60727

>>1999013
>>1999005
She jumped a bit at the attention from Alexis, but didn't refuse it for now. Just having something to partially sate her would at least hold her until she'd finished hogging him, and she could feel the first come through the balls she was playing with.

A little whimper escaped her, beyond her control. She wanted some too...

Her turn would come though, so she just redoubled her efforts to make the first shot extra explosive. At the very least she wanted to make a good show of herself so she would be rewarded.

>> No.1999019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526859881603.png -(1.4 MiB, 948x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1440145

>>1999016
Komachi's approach works at first...
...Sort of
The first few chimps letting out screeches of pain as they double over and grab their balls
But as she lashes out one of the other chimps will jump onto her back, soon moving to wrap its clawed hands around her neck with the intent to slam her face against the ground

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)19:44.

>> No.1999020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860061317.jpg -(925.0 KiB, 1000x1384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
947171

>>1999012
>>1999014
His eyes widen at the sight, it was as if he saw a ghost. Deku's heart started to race.

All...All Might! How and why is he here!?

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)19:47.

>> No.1999021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860065282.jpg -(108.6 KiB, 653x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111210

>>1999017
Maybe, or they might just decide that they'd like to own a pair of twins.
Illya points out with a frown and a shake of her head
...No, I'll need to become stronger first if I want try to do something like that.

>> No.1999022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860068487.png -(265.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272194

>>1999018
>>1999013
They both seemed to enjoy the rough treatment, Alexis only trying to take it deeper as you finished, sucking down more and more like an endless vacuum. It was times like these that she never appreciated her mastery of air more, never having to stop enjoying herself for something so minor as breathing as long as she had one every few hours or so

But as it entered her mouth the magic still there got to work, swirling the liquid as it came out and further draining it from within.

Still, eventually all good things came to an end, and she would pull off once it finally did so with a wet pop to leave a string of drool connecting you. Once more her mouth was opened wide, showing not a trace of your seed.

"Thanks for the meal~"

A girl could get addicted to this~

>> No.1999023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860238920.jpg -(79.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81467

>>1999020
>>1999014
Kirishima also reacts with shock and hype

Seriously!?
All Might's here! We lucked out super hard, Midoriya!

>> No.1999024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860280111.jpg -(18.0 KiB, 410x152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18482

>>1999015
"Hmm... Well, I can agree with you there, at the least."

Arum was in Aurora only part of every day as he peddled his plants, teas, and various other wares from the large cart he used.

"But that wasn't my question. Sticking close is safer than not, and going this far out is just asking for trouble. You could run into all sorts of things in the woods out here."

>> No.1999025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860386732.jpg -(165.3 KiB, 400x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169299

>>1999021
You've done well with your training so far. You're more skilled than other girls your age would normally be.
Your reflexes have even improved a lot.
Ciri said, and then sighed.

...And since you're already interested in that stuff, I might as well admit what I do.
She'd snap her fingers and dispell an illusion that was previously hiding her collar.
Illya's probably seen it before, but Ciri's doing it just to admit it. Illya has also already seen Ciri struggling to maintain her composure with bondage gear and dildos under her clothes. Ciri always had bondage gear and dildos under her clothes.

I've been doing some training of my own.

>> No.1999026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860417466.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>1999020
>>1999023
Bren was very confused, surprised by the familiar reaction.

"You guys know him???"

But it made sense when he thought about it more and went over their conversation.

In the end he just giggled, then laughed a bit more thoroughly.

"This is great! Now we know for sure he's a hero if you guys know him!"

Still, Deku didn't seem too happy...

"You look kinda pale Deku, did you eat something funny?"

>> No.1999027   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860440504.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1998991
Its so bright but.... I wanna touch it...

Being a little kid it's natural to wanna touch big bright glowy things but Jenna seems like she's more compelled to wanna do it. Thankfully she's not gonna try and pull a fast one on Bren. At least not while in a vent and out of her adult body.

What's this thing made out of anyways?

>> No.1999028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860552303.jpg -(393.4 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402854

>>1999018
>>1999022
"Gnnnn..."

Likely not surprising to either of them.../Broly remains rock solid, despite having such an intense climax. His cock exits Alexis' mouth with a lewd, wet, "pop" sound

Broly then rewards Alexis with a simple pat on the head. She did good ¦3

"Hahahahaha! That was good...now you. Let's see how you do, girl."

Says Broly with intent as he looks down on Valore. The thick veins of his cock throb at the thought of Valore now taking a turn at the "wheel"

He can tell just how much Valore wants it, and he decided to indulge the poor dragon girl...by grabbing her by the back of the head and slamming his fat rod balls deep into her mouth! His large balls smacking hard against her chin!

>> No.1999029   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860641109.png -(81.7 KiB, 700x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83621

>>1999027
"Dunno. That's why big bro and everybody else is so worried about it, nobody knows what it is or why it showed up."

He shrugged.

"I still think it feels too nice to be bad."

His ring seemed to glow for a moment, but it might have been your imagination.

"But I don't know if we could touch it. Like I said, I couldn't get close, and touching it through the ring isn't the same..."

>> No.1999030   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860888333.jpg -(84.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86295

>>1999024
Let me worry about that. It wouldn't be the first time I've ran into trouble alone in the woods.

Like being chased down by an army of battle maids shooting magic at him. He thinks back on this and looks a bit amused with himself.

Spending too much time worrying about safety is no way to live. You don't think so?

>> No.1999031   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860900959.jpg -(215.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220796

>>1999025
Seeing that, Illya simply nods as she says
I figured as much. That Mistress of yours no doubt keeps you very busy.
She already knows about Helen after all
Helen herself made sure of that when she punished Ciri for trying to act tough for Illya

>> No.1999032   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526860951094.png -(59.3 KiB, 186x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60727

>>1999028
>>1999022
"Ha... Ha..."

Her attention was fully on your rod as it was revealed once more, not even noticing your hands as they grabbed her even as she reflexively took in as deep a breath as she could before having her throat stuffed so completely. Valore's eyes rolled back, clearly not as used to the activity as the succubus had been, and not able to take the deepthroating so suddenly.

"Glck!!"

That didn't stop her from trying though, messily doing what she could to pleasure you, though it was rather amateurish all the same.

>> No.1999033   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861081482.jpg -(127.2 KiB, 800x1084) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130222

>>1999031
I knew I couldn't hide it, but I liked pretending.
She had a more bitter expression now, but she closed her eyes and nodded.

I've been subjected to a lot... but it's nothing when you can control time. I will always have time for you.

>> No.1999034   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861109059.png -(862.5 KiB, 664x1068) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
883156

>>1999023
>>1999026
He quickly calms himself down.
I just...I didn't think he would come here. Where is he now?

>> No.1999035   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861282245.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1999028
>>1999032
"Thanks~ I pride myself on my service~"

Leaving Valore to handle that for now, she slipped behind you to start exploring your muscles with her hands while enacting a little spell. Water and fire were harnessed as liquid pooled around her hands and traveled with them, massaging with vibrating warmth that both relaxed and aroused as she went. Never did her tail stop thrusting into the dragon, the echoing wetness of the two acts only growing.

"You should take us to the bath later, I'll show you what I can really do~"

>> No.1999036   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861621056.jpg -(458.0 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469005

>>1999033
...Hm~ Speaking of which, I've been figuring out how to mess with time and space myself!
Illya then cheerfully declares, clearly wishing to move the subject along
Sure, all I can do right now is speed things up or slow them down, but it's a start!

>> No.1999037   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861631004.jpg -(20.5 KiB, 226x181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20974

>>1999030
"Hmm... Perhaps you do not understand. While I do agree with you, there is a difference between being carefree and willful ignorance."

A shake of the head.

"As rude as it may be, I will be blunt. Harming nature near my home, even in so minor a fashion, is unappreciated. I would rather not be responsible for one of them getting up and harming you, let alone dealing with the aftermath. Giving my plants a taste for flesh is not a good idea, it will make them spoiled."

A cough as they got off track.

"Anyways, if it is food you seek, I can help you there. Too many do not know the proper way to handle fruits and only damage that which they remove it from."

>> No.1999038   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861902681.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 595x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107752

>>1998911
Gck!
That would catch her a bit by surprise, but despite that and a bit of gaging, she manages to adjust rather quickly. She wouldn't even gag on that shot being poured down her throat

>> No.1999039   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526861989537.png -(339.2 KiB, 872x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347327

>>1999036
>>1999036
Truly? How did you acquire such magic?

>> No.1999040   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526862405164.jpg -(72.4 KiB, 536x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74180

>>1999026
>>1999034
Kirishima doesn't quite get Deku's deal so he's just gonna hype up this All Might

Yeah! He's the number one Hero in the rankings on our world, and he's even a teacher at UA!

>> No.1999041   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526862435085.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1699727

>>1999039
Apparently they are pretty common spells around here...
...But I think most people simply don't stop to realize the mechanics behind how they work. Namely that they have to do with timestreams.
Illya explains with a smug little smirk
Commonly referred to as "Slow" and "Haste, I am quite certain that they "slip" the target into a slightly different timestream, thus causing them to either speed up or slow down from the perspective of the rest of the world.

>> No.1999042   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1999029
Hmmm I guess.... Wanna keep goin' round these vents see where they take us then? This is kinda fun~

>> No.1999043   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526862835776.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2053496

>>1999040
>>1999034
More confusion. A teacher? That didn't make sense at all!

"Are you sure? He said he didn't think he could teach..."

It sounded to him like he hadn't before, but who knows!

"Still, the number one!? No wonder you guys were excited, this is even better than I thought!"

A pause as he removed his phone.

"As for where, I dunno, want me to call him? He's somewhere in Aurora I'm sure."

>> No.1999044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863004231.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>1999042
"I think these ones only go into the battery area, but we can go explore the others if you want?"

The x2 Smol shrugged, not minding either way. He hadn't poked around in them yet, so why not?

>> No.1999045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863424398.png -(419.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429827

>>1999019
Komachi's face looks quite flushed as she pants for breath. That water is really doing a number on her, but she's trying her best

"Gaaaah!"

Someone come and get this monkey off Komachi's back. Oh well...Komachi ends up stumbling forward, but she will break her fall somewhat, landing on her knees, she moan in both pain and pleasure

"Nnnnngh~! Son of a-!"

Komachi will then try elbowing the monkey in the face. In an attempt to get em' off. If she manages to do so, Komachi will try and get to her feet, her knees shaking from the tingling all over her body

"Haaa...~ Gotta get outta here!"

Biting down on her lower lip, resisting the urge to drop to her knees and spread her holes for the monkeys. And instead try and make a run towards the nearest corridor!

>> No.1999046   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863472921.jpg -(347.5 KiB, 678x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
355838

I guess I'll fish though it's late.

For a change of pace I'll start with Nicole tonight, the floof librarian on her way home from work again after a long hard day..

Secondly I can go with Megan manning the tail booth, wondering if she can get a dragon or sucubus soon...
That might be fun...
She's diversifying her tail touching!

I can also post Chiu who's heading home to do another Sunday night show... with all her new outfits she's been pretty chipper and lewder now... and she's still plotting on how to grow her harem.

Espie is another option, the psychic catfox chilling in the park.

If you want Amanda she's running around being a silly...

Other options including Annete, and the Boats also available.

Pic unrelated for now.

>> No.1999047   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863480722.png -(587.2 KiB, 900x1056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
601304

>>1999038
That's right, choke on it you slut!
He'd hold her there just to deprive her of oxygen for a few moments longer and then he'll push her off of himself and onto her back, treating her like dirt.

>> No.1999048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863535522.png -(259.3 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265552

>>1999040
>>1999043
Hey, it's his Number 1 fan we talking here, right now he's just worried about All Might.
Yes. I'll like to call him.

>> No.1999049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863603570.jpg -(149.0 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152539

>>1999041
>>1999041
Hm... You're on the right track, but it sounds a little different from what i can do.
I'm sure someone as smart as her can overcome that quite easily though.

>> No.1999050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863725021.jpg -(84.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86298

>>1999037
Being carefree or willful ignorance. I wonder which one it is

Is all he says to that as he points to himself and grins with confidence. As for the warnings, he got the memo the first time so he didn't care to say anything more about it.

Anyways I don't personally need help, but since my actions seem to bother you, then go ahead and explain.

He may be a bit cocky but he wasn't unreasonable

>> No.1999051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526863916630.jpg -(94.4 KiB, 736x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96629

>>1999048
>>1999043
Bren if you can get All Might to come over and hang out and be our mentor like we're some kind of squad in an anime, that would be absolutely amazing.

>> No.1999052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526864165388.jpg -(138.6 KiB, 400x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141971

>>1999045
Luckily for Komachi, those proportionally over sized dicks are also a weakness...Causing the shadow monkey creatures to have poor balance from the weight of their huge members flopping around whenever they move
So after Komachi successfully throws the monkey on her back off of her and manages to stand up and begin running for the closest tunnel, only a pair chimps run after her
The rest no doubt having hoped that the lust inducing waters would have weakened her enough, and seeing that isn't the case settle back down to wait for future victims
Still those two chimps are pretty determined, and as a last ditch attempt will throw themselves at Komachi's legs

>> No.1999053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526864297887.jpg -(18.1 KiB, 215x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18522

>>1999050
"I do not trust you, it is as simple as that. People as a whole have given me good reason to protect the land I call home as carefully as possible, as they only bring harm and damage with them. Very few have proved to be exceptions to this, and you do not feel like one of those people."

A frown.

"The fact that you take food without apparently needing it adds to that."

>> No.1999054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526864392043.jpg -(62.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63606

>>1999049
Maybe, but it has great potential. And by studying how they effect spacetime I can also figure out different ways of controlling and manipulating it.
Illya then puffing out her flat with pride as she says
I'll be a certified Time Wizard before you know it!

>> No.1999055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526864937756.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1519321

>>1999048
>>1999051
A giggle

"That's the plan~"

He went through the phone, pressing the call button and speakerphone...

"..."

Alas, no answer!

"Aww... Hiya All Might, it's Bren! I wanted you to come meet some of the people I met for the team, but we can do it later. Say hi guys!"

>> No.1999056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526864959434.jpg -(81.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82932

>>1999053
Who said I didn't need food? I only said I didn't need help.

He says while pointing to himself again

So then, what's this about the proper way to handle fruits? Or is there more you want to tell me about why you don't trust people?

>> No.1999057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865043747.png -(28.3 KiB, 182x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29011

>>1999044
Well c'mon yer tha mistah wizard who's always goin' through tha woods an' everywhere in between fer fun.

She gives him a light boop on his nose.

I know adults and I bet there's lotsa stuff these guys hide that they dont tell ya 'bout.

Seems like Jenna's trying to rouse his sense of adventure where normally if it involved more than an on and off button she wouldn't try. But something about that glowy green thing is making a little bit of his adventurous attitude contagious.

>> No.1999058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865100183.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 800x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185436

>>1999047
She'd hit the floor, maybe hitting her head on the ground while she's at it
She's try to get on all 4 feeling a little dazed, her pussy dripping a bit showing her arousal at the treatment

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)21:11.

>> No.1999059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865277015.png -(536.1 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548967

>>1999054
Now that you've said it, I'm going to hold you to it! If anyone can do it, it's you.
She was proud of the loli.

Before you know it, you'll be able to control your own aging.

>> No.1999060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865479403.jpg -(334.4 KiB, 595x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342463

>>1999056
"..."

Another shake of the head.

"I have said all that needs to be said. As for the fruits, you'll damage the new shoots if you don't remove it properly, hindering future growth."

>> No.1999061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865593614.png -(48.2 KiB, 168x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49384

>>1999058
He'll put a foot on her head and kick her back over onto her back.

Hey, I didn't say you could get up. You're getting ahead of yourself aren't you?

>> No.1999062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865663995.jpg -(37.0 KiB, 624x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37883

>>1999057
He wrinkles his nose a bit after the boop, pouting cutely at you as he waved your hand away.

"Okay okay, follow me then."

He headed towards the still open vent from before, intended to remain small and just float over to the next one, but he paused at the top, blinking down.

"Uh oh..."

A few grunts and a scientist stood below the vent, staring upwards with varying expressions.

>> No.1999063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865699006.png -(314.6 KiB, 554x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322198

>>1999032
Broly does note the difference in technique between the two. But to his cock and pleasure, it's good enough. Valore's mouth still feels rather good to him, so he'll get rougher with the dragon girl, knowing she can handle at least this much for now

"Nnngh~!"

He grunts like a beast, his nostrils flare like that of a raging bull. His gaze remaining intense as he looks down at the pair

>>1999035
His gazes then focuses on Alexis

"Just as well, you both will need a bath after I'm through with you both here."

He'll flex a little by powering up, his the already intense feeling given off by his energy is only increased!

>> No.1999064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865774954.png -(150.8 KiB, 856x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154388

>>1999051
>>1999055
...
Deku could only frown away as there was no answer. He sighs away wondering what is All Might doing.
We will meet you soon, All Might.

>> No.1999065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865903479.png -(384.4 KiB, 1229x1366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393647

>>1999064
>>1999055
Don't leave us hanging too long, All Might-sensei!

Kirishima's just glad to know they're out there, even if him not answering right now is a bummer

>> No.1999066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526865929239.jpg -(201.6 KiB, 800x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206417

>>1999059
And then I might be able to make myself as grown up and beautiful as Mama!
Illya then cheerfully declares, although to be technical something like that would be along the lines of transmutation magic
...Actually on second thought, it might be better if I continue to look like this. Since younger looking girls seem to be calling the shots around here.

>> No.1999067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526866095533.jpg -(231.5 KiB, 1310x1777) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237040

>>1999066
You're right about that. Technically by the standards of our social hierarchy, you're my superior.

>> No.1999068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526866395651.jpg -(192.9 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197577

>>1999052
Komachi is only able to run so fast with her lust crippled body. Only thing keeping her going now is the hope of escape. But how long can she last?

"And here I thought she was just gonna do what master does only way more intense...!"

"Aaaahh!!"

The monkeys would manage to knock Komachi down with their attempt. This time the waters effects work for her as when she falls flat on her breasts and face, she feels pleasure more than pain

"GUUHN~! S-Shit...!!"

Her cunt continues drooling, her very erect nipples and clit rub against the floor. Moaning loudly from that, she desperately starts kicking as hard as she could all over

>> No.1999069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526866582789.png -(59.3 KiB, 186x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60727

>>1999063
>>1999035
Valore had little control over her actions, relying on monster instincts to service the tool ravaging her mouth, all of her remaining focus going to staying conscious as the increased energy and roughness had her finishing against the other woman's tail.

"MHMMMMN~!"

Still, it was clear she enjoyed the rougher treatment, throat wrapping around you tighter as she tried to take you deeper even though her body was complaining that it wasn't possible, almost mindlessly trying to get more and more even if she wasn't ready for it.

>> No.1999070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526866607283.jpg -(36.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36888

>>1999067
It's like an exact opposite of normal society where people value age and experience over youth!
...Although I suspect that a lot of those girls are actually older than they look. I mean, some of them try WAY too hard to act like young and cutesy little girls.
At least in Illya's case it isn't completely an act, and she isn't THAT much older than she looks

>> No.1999071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526866677316.png -(12.0 KiB, 156x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12266

>>1999062
Jenna lets out a small gasp and ducks out of sight with Bren! The gasp might've been a bit audible.

... What now...?

>> No.1999072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526866854385.png -(100.9 KiB, 393x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103336

>>1999069
>>1999063
"Ooh~ Don't threaten me with a good time~"

She draped herself across you as she spoke, drinking in the energy with a lusty gaze as she continued to massage and worship your body with her hands and now tongue, giggling sensually as Valore came on her tail.

"You're really pushing her buttons~ I think it's going to be hard to pull her off of you for my turn~"

>> No.1999073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867178457.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1570616

>>1999064
>>1999065
Bren put the phone back in his bag once they were done, giving a tiny shrug.

"Well, we tried! Anyways, yeah, that was my good news~ I'll need to introduce you guys to Runa later too, but soon we'll start!"

>> No.1999074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867346135.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>1999071
Grunt: "Yep, 'uh oh'. Come on you two, get down from there. You know you're not supposed to be playing around near the battery."

Bren wilted a bit at being chided.

"Sorry... How'd you guys know though?"

The scientist spoke up this time.

Scientist: "Alarms and cameras, which are there for things just like this."

"Buh."

>> No.1999075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867386005.png -(389.6 KiB, 920x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398980

>>1999070
You're probably right, but it's not my place to judge~
Ciri winks at her.

>> No.1999076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867393644.jpg -(160.8 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164694

>>1999068
Clinging tightly to Komachi's legs, the monkey creatures let out shrill screeches as she tries to shake them off of her
But despite her efforts they remain latched on for now, their thick and hard members throbbing as they grind themselves against her legs

...But that is when the Chibi Sakura reappears, floating nearby as she smiles down at Komachi and says
Hm...You've done well so far, but I think it would be a shame if you fell so soon...
Then with a quick clap of her hands, she gets an idea and goes
I know, lets make a deal! I'll grant you a quick power up that will allow you to dispatch those critters, buuuuuut in exchange you'll have to give yourself over to a randomly generated Familiar of mine.
Chibi Sakura holding up a finger as she continues to speak
And if you can endure what it does to you, then I'll let you keep the power up for the rest of the maze! But if you can't, then well...There's no telling what might come across your ravaged body~
On the other hand, who's to say what the monkey beasts will do to Komachi? Surely they will call in their buddies once they have her subdued, and if that happens who knows how long it will be until they are done with her

>> No.1999077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867424789.jpg -(102.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105164

>>1999060
How troublesome, just for a fruit.

He says with a shrug as he begins walking towards the tree. He doesn't stop at the tree though, his body turning 90 degrees. He walks right up the side of the trunk as if the concept of gravity doesnt exist and right to a branch bearing an apple.

So, what do I do from here then?

>> No.1999078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867716539.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 700x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145067

>>1999075
Mm, well...Technically they are my peers, so maybe I can tackle the issue at some point...
Illya then muses before, scooping the dozing frost fox up in her arms as she stands up straight, she goes
Anyway, I'm starting to get a little hungry...So lets head inside and have some dinner!

>> No.1999079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867751852.jpg -(71.1 KiB, 563x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72780

>>1999069
>>1999072
Broly leans his head back a little, reveling in the feeling engulfing his being. Alexis certainly is touching him is ways no woman has really done before, he likes it!

The blissful feeling only rouses him further. His fat flesh pole bulging in her throat. Alexis' words spurring him on to get even rougher! He may as well, since he can feel the big build up starting to happen. He'll pant nice and hard, the energy from this seeming endless

Loud, wet, slapping sounds are heard as Broly fucks the hell of Valore's throat. Causing him to grin

"Hahahaha! Is that a fact? Well, if push comes to shove the one that wants it most will be the victor, no? Hmmm~!!"

"HRAAAAH!!"

Forcing his swelling, pulsating, cock down Valore's throat as deep as he could, he gives the dragon girl a nice big dose of his seed, along with an energy spike for good measure

>> No.1999080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526867876588.png -(350.2 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358646

>>1999078
>>1999078
Good idea! Do you want to prepare it, or would you like me to?

>> No.1999081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868033943.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>1999065
>>1999073
That's great.
Deku could think away on what to do.
Just what is he doing.
By now this place is weird, I hope he's doing fine.
Deku will turn away from these two to try and think.

>> No.1999082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868110718.jpg -(91.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94117

>>1999081
>>1999073
Oh boy, he's gonna go into mumble mode...
Kirishima makes a bit of a rib at Deku and moves closer to Bren so they can chat

Runa huh?
What's she like.

>> No.1999083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868211788.png -(16.6 KiB, 184x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16968

>>1999074
Jenna was scared at first but then she smiled. She remembered Bren unlocked her magic! They maybe able to follow them through the systems but Jenna was too old to be scolded like a kid. Couple that with a natural hatred of authority and you've got yourself... A portal on the side of the vent! It seems to lead out behind the scientist and the grunt. Jenna nods and motions to Bren with a big grin on her face.

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)22:03.

>> No.1999084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868243551.jpg -(38.9 KiB, 513x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39838

>>1999077
They didn't comment on your method of ascension, but did seem at least intrigued. Arum too moved over to the tree, though he seemed to almost meld with the trunk before disappearing. Around the same height you had stopped, his torso leaned out of the trunk to give better directions.

"It is best to find the ones already ready to come off, ones that a simple touch will knock loose. They are the freshest and juiciest usually, unless something else has gotten to them already. If you do have to remove them a nice clean cut is best, as pulling can damage the tree."

>> No.1999085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868276062.jpg -(116.1 KiB, 620x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118838

>>1999080
Hehe~ You can leave it to me tonight!
Illya decides as, cradling her dozing Pokemon in her arms, she heads for the front door
I've been looking up recipes and I think I'll try my hand at making stromboli.
Because what sort of kid wouldn't want to eat something that is pizza-like in nature?

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)22:04.

>> No.1999086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868530234.jpg -(88.1 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90179

>>1999085
All right. I've never heard of that before. I look forward to trying it.
She said curiously, following her inside.

>> No.1999087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868711060.png -(58.6 KiB, 187x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59964

>>1999079
>>1999072
Already at her limit from the treatment thus far, taking it even further had Valore's eyes rolling all the way back as she tried desperately to swallow the massive object blocking her throat and allow herself air once more. She couldn't even hold herself up, speared and held aloft thanks only to your own grip and member, and your own finish was punctuated by another of her own as she passed out around your dick, semen leaking from the sides of her mouth and her nose as it overflowed.

>> No.1999088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868866304.jpg -(187.4 KiB, 1055x746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191915

>>1999061
With that swift kick, she would be right back on the floor, this time not moving
I like where this is going

>> No.1999089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526868900699.png -(244.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250079

>>1999087
>>1999079
"Oh my~ I think push might have shoved a little too hard~"

She giggled and slipped back around to your front to clean things up with her own mouth, her magic left on autopilot to crawl along you like little massaging slimes and catch anything up there to add to their mass.

"Should we let her rest and go a round, or do you want to wake her up with a nice rough dicking too now that you've knocked her out?"

>> No.1999090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526869073338.jpg -(353.1 KiB, 614x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361578

>>1999086
And I think this would be a good point to go ahead and fade it for the night
Illya, having prepared the dough ahead of time, getting to work with her little dinner project with her usual bright and eager energy
Stuffing it with pepperoni, salami, cheese, onions, and of course tasty red marinara Sauce
The dish will come out very well done, and of course little Illya will be very proud of her creation

>> No.1999091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526869181153.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 2098x3031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2368363

>>1999081
>>1999082
This time Deku got a raised eyebrow, all his strangeness this time around catching more of Bren's attention. He looked to Kirishima with a small bit of concern for the other boy.

"Is he okay? He's acting kinda weird..."

But still, Bren did his best to answer the question, lighting back up as he talked about his friend.

"She's great! She knows magic and likes to go on adventures and is really fun! She's got nice wings too, I like them."

Fluff was better though.

Still, it was clear Bren was rather fond of this Runa girl.

>> No.1999092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526869332468.png -(85.5 KiB, 471x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87553

>>1999083
Bren gave Jenna a tiny shake of the head.

"Teleporting is weird here cause of all the pokemon that can do it, all their bases are like that. If we do go through it'll probably lead to a bunch of bugs or rattata or something."

Or worse, a spinning tile maze

Instead the smol grabbed your hand again, pulling you lightly forward so you could both float down and return to usual size.

>> No.1999093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526869752313.png -(12.6 KiB, 175x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12919

>>1999092
The face Jenna made let Bren know that she was suddenly against her once clever idea. Just because she picked out the word. 'Rat.' So she'd cling onto him on the way down kind of pouting at the scientist and the grump.

>> No.1999094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526869836693.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 741x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100564

>>1999084
He looked at Arum. He too was slightly intrigued, but he left it at that for now. He touched a couple apples in his range. Neither of them came off with just a touch, so it was time to be a bit "forceful". A gentle blue aura surrounds his fingers. Going against what Arum said, he pulled the apple and it'd easily come off without disturbing the tree.

This should be fine, right?

>> No.1999095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526870024175.png -(352.0 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360428

>>1999088
Look at you! You're so wet, it's like you were hoping we'd do this from the start! Maybe it's destiny that you wound up here, so you can be put in your proper place!
He said, mocking her, and also refusing to touch her yet.

Let's practice having you tell me what you are.

>> No.1999096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526870243134.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>1999093
And so the two got a brief lecture, but the sad face Bren was making had them letting the duo off the hook rather quickly, especially since they hadn't actually gone into the battery chamber, and had only looked.

A few minutes later they were alone once more, but had been escorted over to the cafeteria and given some snacks to keep them busy. Bren idly sipped at some strawberry milk as he played with his ring, making little soliders and formations to attack and capture your own snacks.

>> No.1999097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526870439355.jpg -(37.5 KiB, 486x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38394

>>1999094
"Hmm... I would have rather you didn't pull it off, but it didn't seem to hurt it any more than the cut would, so I suppose it is fine, yes."

They fully emerged, holding onto a branch to keep from falling out of the tree, and more closely examined the cut section.

"An interesting technique, do you mind if I ask what it was?"

>> No.1999098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526870653975.jpg -(333.4 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341371

>>1999090
That's fine by me. Ciri will be equally proud of her and thoroughly enjoy the meal. They can TV while they eat.

>> No.1999099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871389286.png -(12.0 KiB, 156x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12266

>>1999096
Jenna was rather dismissive with the adults. Bren would've been able to see her moving her mouth chattering away silently. It's suddenly clearer where Nanaya gets her attitude from.

Munching away on salty snacks she doesn't realize her jerky stick is being hauled away until it's far too late. Jenna starts forming little barbaric troops of her own to rescue her snacks and procure some of Bren's snacks! She wasn't the greatest strategist but god damn she enjoys rush tactics!

>> No.1999100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871504000.jpg -(27.6 KiB, 469x343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28304

>>1999097
It's a trick I learned in another world. I changed the flow of ki going to the apple to make the stem weaker. Basically, it wasn't ready to be picked, so I helped make it ready. It fell off on it's own, so I just moved it away.

He takes a bite out of the freshly picked apple.

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)22:58.

>> No.1999101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871521219.jpg -(684.2 KiB, 849x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
700576

>>1999076
Feeling that hot, hard, pulsating, flesh grind against her legs was only riling up poor Komachi. With grit teeth she look up and at the little Sakura, all while continuing to fend of her rapists

After a series of aroused grunts and loud moans. She then says:

"I-I'll take bet!! But I'm gonna need it to happen now!"

"Gaah~!! FUCK OFF!"

She'll kick one right in the dick

>> No.1999102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871576351.png -(337.1 KiB, 800x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345180

>>1999082
>>1999091
Deku breaks with concentration and realizes these two are looking at him weird.
Ah? Oh...Sorry, I was thinking.

>> No.1999103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871681205.jpg -(768.0 KiB, 1120x1239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
786433

>>1999100
Arum nodded, understanding the explanation easily enough. It was in essence similar to his own natural magics and ways of speeding up growth.

"Good, that is among the most natural options, and I thank you for indulging me. As long as that is your method, no nature spirit should have issue with you taking any fruit as long as you do not strip it bare."

>> No.1999104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871916773.png -(681.4 KiB, 680x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697771

>>1999101
Wonderful~ In that case...
The Chibi Sakura then goes, clapping her hands right when Komachi's foot is about to slam into those big black monkey balls
The Death God suddenly receiving a surge of strength, crushing those orbs upon contact and sending the apebeast flying from the force of the impact
And that is enough of a warning for the remaining chimp to let go of Komachi and start scurrying off in the direction they came from

Last edited 18/05/20(Sun)23:05.

>> No.1999105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871963238.jpg -(377.9 KiB, 600x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386969

>>1999102
>>1999091
Yeah, don't worry Bren. He just does that sometimes.
Kirishima gives a bit of a grin
Oho, you got a thing for her?

Looks over at Deku
Hey, welcome back to the conversation. What were you thinking about?

>> No.1999106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526871966562.jpg -(534.3 KiB, 1141x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547086

>>1999095
What I am?

>> No.1999107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526872181561.png -(523.9 KiB, 1081x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536443

>>1999103
The only thing I like to strip bare is women, so that won't be much of a problem.

He says with a carefree smile. Was he making some sort of joke?

Is that what you're supposed to be then? Nature spirit? Or am I wrong?

>> No.1999108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526872289967.jpg -(21.3 KiB, 238x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21849

>>1999107
"Ah? Then shouldn't the city be your favorite place?"

It seemed they had a bit of humor in them too. Regardless, Arum nodded.

"Among other things, yes. I am Arum, a nature spirit."

>> No.1999109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526872545098.jpg -(73.8 KiB, 448x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75579

>>1999087
>>1999089
"EhehehahahaAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Broly keeps poor Valore mouth stuffed with his member. He won't led up until the last drop, not caring that she's KO'd

"Hmph! I thought she could handle more than this."

The male smirks and finally frees his length from her throat. Picking her up by the back of the neck and places her on the table and then points at Alexis

"You. I'll see if you can really handle me. Heh! I'll deal with that one right after."

Broly suddenly grabs hold of Alexis and pins her down on another section of the table. Holding her down by the throat, Alexis is once again going to feel his energy surge, this time it's rising incredibly high

"This is just my base form, girl."

And then in a golden flash of light Broly goes SSJ! Now the power and energy is multiplied 50x. And who knows what that might do to Valore

He grabs hold of her ankles and spreads her apart, displaying Alexis before him in a very indecent position and grinds his length against her slit, teasing her

"Hahahaha!!"

>> No.1999110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526872584627.png -(317.6 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325201

>>1999106
Yeah. You're a dirty slut! Now say it.

>> No.1999111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526872716932.png -(58.6 KiB, 187x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59964

>>1999109
>>1999089
We're sorry, the dragon you are trying to reach is not available right now. Please hang up, or press on for more options.

>> No.1999112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526872985448.jpg -(866.6 KiB, 903x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
887429

>>1999104
"Heh, tough luck pal...!"

Says Komachi, feeling and seeing the results of her power-up

"I gotta try my damn hardest to keep this power...!"

A victory, for now at least...a perhaps even worse trial is yet to come. It all depends on dear little Sakura, the dungeon master

Still not put of the woods yet. Komachi gets to her feet after the others run away, she won't waste time and energy chasing them now that they won't mess with her

Panting hard, heavy...Komachi wipes her mouth and brow of drool and sweat respectively. After-which turning towards Sakura, her legs and thighs slick with her own nectar and whatever cum that oozed out of those large monkey cocks

"Alright...! I'm ready."

>> No.1999113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526873055519.png -(276.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283308

>>1999111
>>1999109
"I keep her on a tight leash, so I kind of expected this. Still, that was faster than I thought it would be."

She just grinned at you.

"Goes to show we're dealing with a prime specimen~"

Alexis didn't resist as you grabbed her, her recently freed up tail wrapping around you to pull you closer.

"Well come on then, hurry up and mess me up!"

She was certainly eager, and confident too, but mention of forms got her laughing since she'd been hoping that would be the case.

"Oh yeah~? That's good news! I'd have been disappointed if you'd lied about being better than Goku~"

As you grew even larger and more powerful Alexis began to grind her hips upwards into you, wanting to go all the way already.

"Come on, don't tease me! I can drain whole cities alone, I wanna see what someone who can actually keep up is like!"

She wouldn't settle for halfway or going easy, she wanted it all, and she wanted it now.

>> No.1999114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526873186548.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85052

>>1999108
He grins at that comment about the city. He did like it there but sometimes a man just needs to get away!

I guess you being a nature spirit answers all my other questions then.

like how he is able to meld to a tree.

You can just call me Akatsuki

>> No.1999115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526873560086.jpg -(248.5 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254416

>>1999112
A deep and dark chuckle will be heard from the Chibi Sakura when Komachi says that she is ready, the little floating thing soon saying
I doubt that you truly are~ Buuuuut we'll soon find out for sure!
Then with that said, a mass of black ooze will begin to seep up from the floor
More and more ooze bubbling up as it begins to take on a...
...Form
Well, calling it a "form" would be rather generous, for the resulting Familiar is really just a massive black ball of the stuff
The Chibi Sakura then making a "Tsk tsk" sort of sound as she goes
What awful luck...It looks like you got a Slime!

>> No.1999116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526873843145.png -(1.0 MiB, 1025x1630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1074620

>>1999111
SOON™

>>1999113
"Really? Ahahahaha!"

Broly grins, if it's one thing Saiyan men love; it's a feisty woman. And Alexis is proving to be quite saucy! This stirs Broly's Stromboli

Wanting another release, and seeing that Alexis can definitely keep pace he'll thrust his meat deep and hard into Alexis with incredible force, causing the entire castle to shake, and proceeds to repeats the process, pounding into her wet hole, spreading it wide and reaching deep

>> No.1999117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526874421747.jpg -(38.8 KiB, 300x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39754

>>1999110
I'm a dirty slut~!

>> No.1999118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526876105490.jpg -(217.3 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222525

>>1999115
"Oh crap..."

Says Komachi as she watches the black ooze into a goopy sphere of black stuff

"Haa...fuck it then~ Aaaaah~!!"

Komachi then runs towards the slime and throws herself at it's mercy. Now all shes gotta do is not break! Easier said than done...

"That boat was worth it!!"

>> No.1999119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526876637883.jpg -(226.6 KiB, 700x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232010

>>1999118
Oh, oh! Excellent! That's precisely the sort of enthusiasm I like to see, Komachi~
The Chibi Sakura says with a giggle as Komachi decides to just jump right in
And sure enough, the massive black slime will just let the Death God sink into its mass until she is floating somewhere within its center
...Then it will begin to have its way with her
First an almost gentle caressing sensation will be felt gliding over her entire body, and just as Komachi may begin to feel comfortable the gooey mass will suddenly slam tendrils into her holes
The black gunk sliding in and out as it violently ravages her, while it squeezes and pulls at her breasts and asscheeks

>> No.1999120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526877461609.jpg -(284.9 KiB, 850x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291701

>>1999119
Komachi gentle ride in that comfortable zone is over. As sudden sensations of pleasure will shoot throughout her body

Komachi's expression turns appropriately twisted once her asshole and pussy are pounded with slimy tendrils. Though it is brief as she tries her best to steel herself for what's to come. She can just feel her holes spread further apart. Her ass and breasts being squished and played with

>> No.1999121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526878056136.jpg -(341.9 KiB, 716x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350156

>>1999120
The gooey tendrils inside of Komachi seem to enlarge and expand as they piston away, stretching her body out to its limits as the mass of slime continues to toy with her body
Not a single inch of her goes untouched as it squeezes and ripples against her, the Death God's mind and body being assaulted by a wide range of different sensations

Last edited 18/05/21(Mon)00:47.

>> No.1999122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526878440811.jpg -(96.6 KiB, 637x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98938

>>1999121
Komachi wrestles against those feelings as her mind goes further into that pleasurable fog. Her holes go from clamping down to loosening up as Komachi tries fighting it as best she could

Her eyes rolling back as she tries hanging on

>> No.1999123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526879091838.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 606x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62336

>>1999122
Unfortunately for Komachi, it's right around the point where she feels herself slipping that the slime goes in for the kill, no doubt sensing her resistance breaking down
The mass of goo intensifying the speed and force of its thrusts as it begins to pump black gunk into the Death God
Hot and thick, its warmth spreads throughout her lewd body and threatens to demolish any willpower she might have left

>> No.1999124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526937714453.jpg -(191.8 KiB, 1024x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196364

>>1999117
You're damned right you are.
He'd stand over her and smirk, his excitement showing.
He'll reach down to grab her by her hair, choosing to be rough with her since she seemed to like it.

And you're a total freak too. Look at you, getting turned on from this!
He'll say, lifting her a little before pushing her back down again. He enjoyed being a bully.
And so he'll continue to bully her for a while, denying her actual sex until she felt inclined to beg for it.
We can skip to the end of things though.

>> No.1999125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526938319805.jpg -(181.1 KiB, 800x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185436

>>1999124
Once it was all said and done, Sariel will for the most part look fine. In fact she seemed even stronger than she was earlier from that experience
That was actually very pleasant.

>> No.1999126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526938830293.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1258206

>>1999125
It's not like DP will be able to tell the difference, he has trouble keeping up with most of the people who rape him.

But he will frown at her seemingly boundless stamina.

...Yeah? Well don't forget it then.
He was breathing a little heavily, but he didn't look too worse for wear since he was on top.

>> No.1999127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526940100161.png -(764.8 KiB, 1000x1173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
783169

>>1999046
Re-fishing these again, mostly Megan, Amanda, and Annete as per usual.

The first is at her tail booth looking downright bored.

The second is wandering down being a silly Weasel doge.

And the third is minding her tower.

There's also Chiu, Espie, and others in their spots.

Pic unrelated again.

>> No.1999128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526940262517.png -(494.9 KiB, 561x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506812

>>1999126
She'd look towards the Fig and it would finally spit Desco out, and man would her stomach be swollen
Spending a few minutes in there was insanity and she spent hours

>> No.1999129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526940800898.jpg -(545.9 KiB, 792x1116) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
559038

>>1999128
Having long since lost her mind, Desco flops on the floor like a bloated fish.
Moooore....~
She moaned in a half-daze.

Dark Pit blinks.
DP: What the actual fuck did you do to her?

>> No.1999130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526940968645.jpg -(176.6 KiB, 700x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180817

>>1999129
The fig would then disappear, as if having warped out of reality itself
You don't want to know if you look that surprised.
But she likely won't ever be the same again after that.

>> No.1999131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526941122684.png -(274.9 KiB, 555x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281522

>>1999130
...Well I guess you broke her.

>> No.1999132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526941240919.png -(487.6 KiB, 559x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499292

>>1999131
She'd smile
Well, it's a world of slutty demons and monsters.
I'm sure it'll be fine if that's the case.

>> No.1999133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526941522573.png -(435.0 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445483

>>1999132
Well she wasn't yours to break, but I guess it's too late now.
Shit. Maybe Jan won't be mad about it.

>> No.1999134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526941920364.png -(514.4 KiB, 571x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
526767

>>1999132
I should also get back to my search for Leviathan.

>> No.1999135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526942345196.jpg -(172.8 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176941

>>1999134
Oh yeah! I still wanna kick that thing's ass. Let me tag along if you find it.

Last edited 18/05/21(Mon)18:39.

>> No.1999136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526943088775.png -(487.6 KiB, 559x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499292

>>1999135
I'll likely need the help, so when the time comes I'll contact you.

>> No.1999137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526943241166.png -(48.2 KiB, 168x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49384

>>1999136
Cool. Feel free to bug me if you get bored too. I need to go find a hot spring...

>> No.1999138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526943952076.jpg -(283.8 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290566

>>1999137
I'll remember that too~
She would say, before getting up and materializing a strange rod before creating a portal and walking through it
Take care.
And then the portal closed

>> No.1999139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1526944486279.png -(51.3 KiB, 158x213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52480

>>1999138
Yeah...
After the portal closes, Dark Pit would look at Desco and frown.

...I'm definitely not cleaning that up.
He'd say and then walk away.

>> No.1999141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527032340437.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418679
>>Amanda

In the midst of the passionate embrace, Misty finally tenses and orgasms HARD in her new form, the orgasm being the catalyst for the finality of her change, following which she relaxes herself and enjoys the state of bliss with it flowing through her with a warmth that lasts
MMMmmm~~

>> No.1999142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527032824038.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 1000x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158734

>>1997790
>>1999141
And in the aftermath of the new Meramid's orgasm Amanda merely hugged her close, pressing her naked body against her slightly larger breasts and fuller body as she reached down and slowly caressed the girl's scaly tail.
So beautiful....

>> No.1999143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527033339091.jpg -(505.0 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517092

>>1999142
she let out a little jittery moan as her tail was touched, it wiggling gently
I-It feels so different..now it's...real~

>> No.1999144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527033618180.jpg -(204.2 KiB, 475x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209057

>>1999143
Yep this is your true form now, not that I won't teach you how to take on a human form...
Amanda said as she spread Misty's fishy slit, running her thumb inbetween it as she slid back and forth across it.
Doesn't it feel amazing like you could take on the world?

>> No.1999145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527033933374.png -(81.3 KiB, 700x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83231

>>1999144
A-AHHHhh~~!
she moans with delight and wiggles about, getting used to the new feeling below the waist
It feels great but that's because of you!

>> No.1999146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527035282758.jpg -(442.2 KiB, 649x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452852

>>1999145
Must be strange to feel so bendy down there...
Amanda said with a grin...
And no that feeling isn't just me, that's you too...
She said as both of them were now radiating demonic energy openly.
Bet you can't wait for a nice cock to harpoon you now can you?

>> No.1999147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527035798112.png -(2.6 MiB, 2000x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2734291

>>1999146
Indeed, Misty not even trained was emitting a fair bit of it and loving the feeling!
Heehee, you put it in such a funny way~
she grinned and pulled herself against Amanda

>> No.1999148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527036076624.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43722

>>1999147
Mmmm there's still one bottle left, maybe I should drink it...
Amanda said cuddling her close continuing to feel up the new mermaid girl.
So you can truly enjoy it in your natural habitat.
After all they could then both do it underwater.
And then after that, I'll teach you all you need to know about being a monster... cause there's a lot of things...
She suddenly added some of her charm to her.
Like this, and how to assume your disguise and convert other humans...

Last edited 18/05/22(Tue)20:41.

>> No.1999149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527037480693.jpg -(108.5 KiB, 850x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111086

>>1999148
she pressed her body against Amanda
A-Ah...you want to try it with me like this? I don't mind~
she grabs Amanda's crotch and runs her finger over her slit now as payback for playing with hers!
Yeah...I need to learn how to use these new abilities...I can't wait! I might even do what you did for me and help others enjoy it~

>> No.1999150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527037848961.jpg -(205.5 KiB, 800x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210423

>>1999149
Yeah it looks fun, besides my current's being drawn away by all this water so it's really hurting my usual charge.
Though if any human set foot in this pool they'd likely get an electronic orgasm... Misty only doesn't notice because she's still too full of energy from her original conversion.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
And she'd open her legs as Misty ran her hands up her pussy, her love juices mixing with the electrified water around her.
Yeah, let me just do that... don't worry let me teach you everything... all the wonderful things you can do now...
Her tail popped up to wag under the water as she reached up for one of the last potions and downed it.

>> No.1999151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527039969134.png -(365.7 KiB, 848x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374496

>>1999123
Komachi's body only continues getting abused by the back slime. Further getting lost in that fog of bliss, her eyes look nearly empty as her body began limping. But she continues showing signs of resistance

Even then, it was already looking bad. But the icing on the cake was when the slime let forth it's hot, thick, load into Komachi's holes, filling her up with seed as her body expands to accommodate it!

She grits here teeth as the intense feeling washes over her body, sending Komachi into a powerful orgasm as her eyes roll further back into her head

>> No.1999152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527040021554.png -(191.7 KiB, 450x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196317

And after some time of planning Annete had decided to help speed her future along, the floofy psychic retreating to her secret lair under Vaati's castle to help speed along a certain process of two of her children, why? for the glory of satan of course.
Really I understand the miracle of birth but I think it's better to sometimes just give the girls a head start.
Which is why the girl gazed at two figures lovingly as she caressed their still figures.
Such DNA was amazingly powerful, though there might be a few issues... still I think I gave them enough guidance that they won't have any problems...
Either way she'd start the process causing both of the girls to wake up slowly and surely, their heads already filled with most 'common knowledge'...
Time to wake up girls, wake up to the first day of your life...
Her tail waved happily behind her as she gazed at them.
I hope this works out well...

Last edited 18/05/22(Tue)21:47.

>> No.1999153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527040512448.png -(306.5 KiB, 1228x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313842

>>1999152
One of them ended up growing to be rather tall and very busty. The black-furred/haired kitsune's large and poofy fox tail started to stir as the fox starts to slowly open her eyes while coming off her birth sleep

>> No.1999154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527040656267.jpg -(368.3 KiB, 1240x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377172

>>1999151
Alas, Sakura has no intention of releasing Komachi anytime soon
...After all, if the Death God was foolish enough to give herself to the Slime so willingly, then by all means she deserves what is being done to her
And so the mass of black goo will continue to violate Komachi, pumping her up until she resembles a pregnant sow, the ooze slushing around inside of the redhead warping her mind and body until the only thought that may pass through Komachi's head is the desire to mate and breed
...And only then will she finally be expelled, the Slime spitting out Komachi
Leaving her covered with its black ooze

>> No.1999155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527040932139.jpg -(299.8 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307023

>>1999152
>>1999153
The second smaller one opened her eyes and rolled over, staring up at Annete blankly before yawning slightly.
Ayhhh...

>> No.1999156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527041234987.jpg -(476.9 KiB, 827x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488355

>>1999154
After being spit-out, Komachi ragdolls to the ground and does nothing for a few seconds. But then she started coughing up black goop as she gasps for air

Black goo spilling from her holes lewdly

"Ugh...ungh...~"

With her mind warped like it it wasn't long before Komachi lays on her stomach and chest while raising her ass and shaking it towards the black slime, gunks and drops of black slime flying off her plump, leaking, ass

"M-More...!!"

>> No.1999157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527041721127.png -(258.9 KiB, 500x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265104

>>1999153
>>1999155
She smiled at them both happily.
Yes rise and shine girls... I know you're not that tired, it's not like I haven't had you sleeping the entire time...
She said walking between them.
Really I think you both came out great...
Nice and shapely the both of them and their power... deliciously strong too...
How about we start with your names... a nice simple way to wake your minds up to your lives.

>> No.1999158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527042070720.png -(681.4 KiB, 680x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697771

>>1999156
More, you say...?
The little Chibi Sakura repeats, floating in close to give Komachi's ass a hard slap on the ass with her itty bitty hands
Sure, I will give you more...But only if you tell me what you are first~
And then another slap as she adds
So say it! Say that you are nothing more than a lowly bitch in heat!

>> No.1999159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527042261843.png -(661.0 KiB, 1280x1464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676851

>>1999155
The tall and busty suddenly sits up, her massive bust bouncing as she does so, and she's totally naked!

"I'm hungry!"

She locks eyes with her mother and sister, although she doesn't know the role of either receptively yet

And since her little sis is closer...the big one suddenly moves real quickly towards her and is suddenly on top of her

"...I don't know how I did that, but you're going to feed me. Or else! Same goes for you!"

The silly looks at mom

She has her energy spike, although she isn't doing it on purpose. And it is a lot of energy!

>>1999157
"Who are you anyway? Name somewhere I can go eat...or beat someone up...or something! I'll destroy this place first~!"

Welcome to being a mother for Saiyan children, Annette

Last edited 18/05/22(Tue)22:24.

>> No.1999160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527042787618.jpg -(229.9 KiB, 650x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235442

>>1999158
The soft flesh belonging on Komachi's large ass jiggles from the impact. Causing poor Komachi to moan out heatedly! And she will start rubbing her pussy desperately with her fingers, wanting to be rid of that ache she's feeling

"I-I'm a lowly bitch! I'm a lowly bitch in heat...!!"

>> No.1999161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527042798449.jpg -(553.0 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566251

>>1999157
>>1999159
And as the first had sat up the second one had sat up as well staring around the room oddly at them both, clearly trying to size them both up too.
Mph... I am too...
And then the poor floof is suddenly tackled by her 'big' Sis... the fox's arms lashing out like claws as she fought her off.
No you!!!
The fox said as her attempt to fight... simply had her roll off the bed and land on the floor, her own energy climbing as she stood up.
Why do I have to feed you, she's clearly our Mom, so she's the one with the food!
I mean look at those milk jugs!

>> No.1999162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527043097308.png -(308.0 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
315433

>>1999159
>>1999161
If you want food then there's no problem there...
She's used to feeding people with huge appetites from Gemini.
So they have a high metabolism too... that'll take getting used too.
Unless the girls start getting an 'alternative' diet quickly.
I know you're both in a rush to get out there but trust me when I say it'll be better for you if you take it easy at first.
After all they might have knowledge but they've never had much actual experience using their bodies.
Now if you'll come with me I'll get you some food... and some clothes...
*Yeah they're both going to turn heads easily at this rate.

>> No.1999163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527043165860.png -(635.6 KiB, 895x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650830

>>1999160
Good, good~
The Chibi Sakura says with a smile and nod of approval, before with a quick flash of black energy she warps into a full size Sakura
Who then reaches to begin fondling and squeezing Komachi's huge breasts like one would a cow
Now say that all you wish to do is to breed with all of the creatures here in this maze. Producing lots of children for them~

>> No.1999164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527043794294.png -(402.3 KiB, 1280x1775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411955

>>1999161
"Shut up! I'll fight you right now!"

And then she rolled off the table

"Fine run away!"

She too gets off the bed and shoves her smaller sister out of the way as she makes her way forwards, looking around a bit

"Mom..."

Repeating that as if trying to come to terms with it, while looking at Annette

>>1999162
She does stare at Annette's breasts. And then walks up to her and gropes her from behind

"These are big...and squishy like mine. They better not in the way of fighting!"

Her large, floofy, tail wags

>> No.1999165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527044109255.png -(803.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
822232

>>1999163
"Haaaaaaah~!!"

Komachi can only moan like some bitch in heat once the now adult Sakura gropes at her massive breasts. Her fingers will sink and squish into her chest

Komachi pants hotly, her tongue sticking out a little bit as her eyes are glazed over in pleasure

"I want to breed with all the creatures in this maze~ And produce so many babies~"

Sticks almost all her fingers into her wet cunt now and starts fingering her asshole with the other

>> No.1999166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527044769732.jpg -(31.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32550

>>1999165
Excellent, in that case I'll have you produce a clone at some point that can take your place in the outside world.
...But for now...
Sakura then leans herself in to plant a kiss on Komachi's ooze covered lips
Her hands still squeezing and kneading those ample mounds of the redhead's as she slides her tongue inside and lashes it around
It seems that Sakura has decided to reward Komachi's obedience by sampling the Death God herself

>> No.1999167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527044808738.jpg -(840.9 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861039

>>1999162
>>1999164
Yes she's mom, we even look a little alike...
Plus the more they looked around and woke up the more knowledge would start to finally open up inside their minds, names, locations, types of food.... sadly little in the way of combat which the fox frowned about as she too got up.
Yeah... so you have food for us...
And she groped Annete from the front too... squeezing the fox's lovely breasts, clearly she's trying to butter Annete up for better food.

>> No.1999168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527045185163.jpg -(408.1 KiB, 1396x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417855

>>1999166
"Mmmpf~♥ Mmmm~♥"

Komachi will lewdly return the kiss with feverish need. Both swapping copious amounts of their spit with each other. And Komachi happily laps it up. Her nipples as stiff as they can be

>> No.1999169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527045327463.jpg -(120.9 KiB, 360x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123788

>>1999164
>>1999167
No trust me when I say that if you're good enough at fighting your breasts aren't a problem...
The fox said trying to reassure the girls... and moaning a little from the groping, at this rate her nipples are going to be leaking.
Now the sooner we get you two fed the better so let's... ahhh... go... alright...

Then afterwards we can give you a few combat tests since that's clearly what you want.

  • She said to the first busty one.

I guess she takes more after the father... though I sense the second has a lot of aggression too.

>> No.1999170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527045864321.png -(434.1 KiB, 757x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444514

>>1999167
>>1999169
"We have the same ears and tail after all, so who are you supposed to be? My sister then?"

Despite never training or even exercise, her tall one's body looks well toned as-well, though she also retained her feminine fox features too, resulting in a nice balance

The tall one grins, something about taking charge and doing what she wants is something she enjoys doing for whatever reason!

"And if I'm strong I can do what I want to whoever I want~!"

"Or else~'

She squeezes and pulls on her mother's nipples

"Let's hurry! I want to eat and fight~! I may just break you both if you don't move your asses~!"

>> No.1999171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527045888017.png -(532.5 KiB, 601x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545300

>>1999168
Then with her mouth still locked with Komachi's Sakura will hoist the Death God up into the air
...Growing a large and girthy cock of black shadow stuff as she does so, and she soon brings the busty redhead down upon its hard and throbbing length
Sakura moaning into Komachi's mouth as she pumps the other woman up and down on her temporary member, breasts squishing together and stiff nipples grinding against each other

>> No.1999172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527046237843.jpg -(364.3 KiB, 600x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373043

>>1999171
"GAAAAAAH~!!"

Like a man dying of thirst getting that precious sip of water...Komachi looks incredibly satisfied once Sakura's fat, shadowy, cock slams in and out of her hungry, wet, muff

Komachi moans loudly, not caring about how loud she is. Every sensation driving her into a frenzy of pleasure

Wearing a very lewd expression as the her breasts also feelincreidbly good as they rub, grind, and press unto Sakura's own nicely sized breasts. Komachi dripping with seed and nectar each time Sakura drives her fat and veiny length into her

>> No.1999173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527046551339.jpg -(442.6 KiB, 1036x1984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453173

>>1999169
>>1999170
And have the other fox pull down the top and pop one teat in her mouth... what a lewd forceful girl.
MMmmmph....
She sucked at it while the other ranted before popping it out... clearly she had gotten a little energy in her now.
Yes I'm your sister, duh....
The other floof said.
Just think a second, and I'd like to see you try now...
That little bit of foot had boosted her energy just enough that she was willing to give a challenging look to her older twin, her tail waving behind her aggressively as the two trapped Annete between them.
Just wait we'll eat and I'll show you size doesn't matter!

>> No.1999174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527046767774.png -(444.5 KiB, 650x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455128

>>1999170
>>1999173
Sure the fox was fine with defiance and aggression but she was getting quite tired of the older one's threats and the younger one wasn't doing much better.
Well then.
She suddenly reached up with both hands and pinched them right inside their left ears, hitting them at a sudden spot that made their bodies feel really sensitive and really weak!
Let's not waste time with trying to pose and let you eat instead... okay... now are you going to do that or am I going to have to send you both to the void for awhile?

>> No.1999175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527046907433.png -(847.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867641

>>1999172
Up and down up and down, Sakura bounces her new breeding sow while she sinks her hands into that plump ass of hers
Letting out content sounds as she gradually moves towards one of the fleshy walls and presses the Death God firmly against it for support
And with that done begins thrusting even harder into Komachi, their curvy and mature bodies shaking with each powerful movement Sakura makes

>> No.1999176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527047450809.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397014

>>1999173
>>1999174
For some reason...the tall one found her strength has left her! So her knees began to buckle and looks rather vulnerable now

"Gyaaah!! W-What is this...my strength...nnngh...!"

Her ears limp as she is helpless against such a debilitating tactic!

But even then...her tall and busty daughter still looks defiant!

"Kuh...!"

>> No.1999177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527047985490.jpg -(376.1 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385133

>>1999174
>>1999176
Same with her sister, but she at least seemed to realize why.
You gave us a weakness.. that's not fair...
She said as she slumped down... looking downright pouty now.
And why does it feel good too... even worse.

>> No.1999178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527048188726.jpg -(558.3 KiB, 1280x1783) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
571713

>>1999175
Komachi's pussy clamps around Sakura's invading length like a vice. She doesn't want to let her cock go, otherwise the pleasure will end, almost feeling like Komachi is sucking back in

The Death God can only make various gasps, groans, moans and other sounds of pleasure as she lost her ability to speak coherently now, her moans only accompanied by the lewd, wet, sounds of their raunchy fucking

Komachi looking at Sakura with hearts in her eyes, gripping at her body tightly

>> No.1999179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527048737084.png -(234.9 KiB, 644x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240536

>>1999176
>>1999177
What you really think I wouldn't put a failsafe in...
Please this is Annete... either way while she held them she'd psychically stroke both girl's tails nice and gently the feeling naturally soothing their aggression slightly and at least make them feel better.
Alright Chini...
She said talking to the taller bustier one.
and Masala...
She said turning to the second one.
There's a few ground rules you should know, no fighting down here, if you want to fight you take it outside... secondly don't fight me, I cheat and it wouldn't be a good challenge for you anyway... if you want to fight your father when you meet him you can, just ask him first, I'm sure he'd love a chance to challenge both of you.
Maybe even at the same time.
Thirdly, you wanted food, so food is what we will have...
And then they were suddenly in an empty dining room with a big table covered in food.
Good thing I had Gemini order out.
If you two want some food then dig right on in, while you're doing that, I'll get you some clothes.

>> No.1999180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527049036052.jpg -(532.1 KiB, 1000x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
544868

>>1999178
Then finally, Komachi will feel the telltale sign of climax as Sakura's black cock explodes inside of her
Adding even more thick black ooze into Komachi's already bulging insides, but Sakura just keeps thrusting into her the entire time
The embodiment of evil attacking the side of Komachi's neck with her lips and teeth, kissing and biting away at it

>> No.1999181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527050448115.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x1560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1223874

>>1999177
>>1999179
Her look of extreme anger starts to slowly fade away...for now. There's definitely a high amount of rage and aggressiveness in Chini, but that comes as part of her powerful Saiyan instincts

"..."

Being called Chini felt right to her, she didn't say anything but she was finer with her name, finding out what it is now. She can think more clearly, since her tail is feeling really good!

"Aaahh~ Hmhmm~"

The large and bushy tail started to sway

"...Father? who is father..."

Last edited 18/05/23(Wed)00:40.

>> No.1999182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527050827534.jpg -(296.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303459

>>1999180
"HAAAAAAAHHH~!!!"

Komachi screams, fueled by both the incredible feeling of Sakura';s thick, hot, semen filling her tunnel and womb. Making her look even more pregnant! Her tongue sticks out as her eyes roll back, her body began to spasm, Komachi gritting her teeth as she climaxes constantly. Thanks to Sakura's unceasing efforts

>> No.1999183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527051157083.png -(635.6 KiB, 895x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650830

>>1999182
...Mm~
Sakura continues to hump against Komachi for a little longer, but eventually her thrusts begin to slow down
Before she finally pulls out of Komachi, her cock shriveling away, as she says
That's a good look for you, Komachi~
And then unceremoniously drops the Death God onto the fleshy floor

>> No.1999184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527051341872.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 697x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75920

>>1999183
With a lewd splat! Komachi lands hard on the floor, causing her to grunt and holes to spill with plenty of black goo and Sakura's cum

Komachi then simply lays there, smiling stupidly, her pupils still hearts

"I can't wait to have babies~!"

>> No.1999185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527051445446.png -(1019.4 KiB, 1029x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1043878

>>1999179
>>1999181
Meanwhile the other sister is moaning pretty badly, clearly she also takes after her mother's lust...
Ahhhh....
I need to find a way to get around that....
Mmmmmm.... I guess soo...
She said making no promises...
I wonder where father is?
And then they were in the dining room, the naked floof perking up as she all that wonderful food.
I'm starved...
Well she kind of was since she's never ate before... either way if Annete had let them go she'd jump at the food as well!

>> No.1999186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527051594236.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295455

>>1999184
And so with nothing more but a chuckle, Sakura will sink into the floor and vanish
Leaving Komachi alone...
...But not for long
For the creatures of the maze will soon seek her out to have their way with her
The poor Death God receiving no mercy or breaks as she adopts her new role as a lowly incubator
...And after awhile she will produce a clone of herself, which will be returned to the outside world as if nothing had happened
Asides from the clone's absolute loyalty to Sakura above all else...
...Except for perhaps Tsumiko

>> No.1999187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527051695434.png -(191.7 KiB, 450x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196317

>>1999181
>>1999185
Good good, now you girls eat all you want... finish it off while I get you some clothes... oh and don't bother trying to leave until I get back...
And Annete would leave the two for a split second as she teleports out to get them some outfits.

>> No.1999188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527052420968.png -(373.9 KiB, 1249x844) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382844

>>1999187
>>1999185
"Okay okay fiiiiine~"

Says Chini, in her good mood she complies to her mother's rules and regulations. Though that is more likely when she is in a good mood...but still! It's progress

  • And once Annette leaves..."

"FOOD~!! MOVE, IT'S MINE!"

She'd try and shove Masala out aside as she quickly heads towards the table. And starts digging in fast, scarfing down food and drink!

>> No.1999189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527052959921.png -(383.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393015

>>1999187
>>1999188
Why would we leave when there's all this food here...
Masala says bluntly, seriously why would a Saiyan leave food uneaten, that's like heresy...
Mmmmm...
She licks her lips as she stares at the yummy food... before she's roughly shoved aside by her sister!
Hey...
And since Annete was gone she wouldn't see the other floof shove her sister back as she tries to get the best smelling food for herself!

>> No.1999190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527053822575.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43678

>>1999188
>>1999189
And it looks like Annete's going to be gone awhile... though they might be monitored by her anyway remotely...
This is gonna be good...

>> No.1999191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527053901365.png -(129.2 KiB, 397x483) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132302

>>1999189
Chini will be making sounds similar to a large beast being satisfied while eating. Not sounding very fox like at all as she continues sniffing and eating foodstuff after foodstuff

But then as her sister approached, she growled fiercely at her

She swings her closed fist at her, missing completely, but she knocked over a stack of pancakes that fly off towards Masala's face, oh no!

>>1999190
Oh u mum

Last edited 18/05/23(Wed)01:38.

>> No.1999192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527055695330.png -(38.8 KiB, 155x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39730

As punishment for his procrastination and as well as things getting too heated for Vanel to the point that she also roped in Camilla to satisfy certain urges that had arose with Vanel. Virgil found himself free but also staring at Satya's door. He figured since he was already wearing the collar due to Vanel chaining him to his desk using it. Hearing the brief bout between Vanel and Camilla left him a bit frustrated. But there was no guarantee that Satya would be so kind to him on this night considering he's barely scratched the surface of having a mistress thing.

....

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Impulse was a helluva thing.

>> No.1999193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527056091303.png -(653.3 KiB, 620x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669027

>>1999190
>>1999191
Masala had gone for the eggs and was promptly stuffing herself on them like no tomorrow... the fox trying to grab said pancakes away with one hand while holding a thing of syrup in the other... before getting promptly smacked with it!
HEY!!!
And as the pancakes smacked her in the face she countered with splashing her with the syrup!
TAKE THIS!!!
She then darted to the other side of the table in a flying leap!

>> No.1999194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527056138976.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 536x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144261

>>1999191
>>1999193
Just Smol Annete things.
Should have guessed a food fight would start.

>> No.1999195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527056555593.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 1000x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67944

>>1999192
After a few seconds, the door opens sharply to a confused Satya. She looked like she was busy and had this not been Virgil she would have given them a cold stare and closed the door. She folds her arms and gives him that look.
I was in the middle of something important. What is it you want, Virgil?

>> No.1999196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527057053795.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>1999195
You'll have to excuse me Mistress but I just strolled by your door and just felt... Oddly compelled to be in your company. Do you need any help with it?

Virgil may not look it but he's got a lot of things crammed in that skull of his thanks to Monarch. And if Satya had ever seen his study then she would've seen the kinds of shit Monarch has him stick his nose into.

>> No.1999197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527057255428.jpg -(156.9 KiB, 850x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160670

>>1999196
For what reason, boy? Out with it. Do not beat around the bush with me.
She spoke in an orderly tone with him. She then motions him to come in.

>> No.1999198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527057623039.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>1999197
Hm? That is my reasoning. Why wouldn't I want the company of my Mistress?

Is it flattery or is really the answer? Who knows? Virgil's gonna try and take a brief look at what Satya's been working at.

>> No.1999199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527115072364.png -(387.7 KiB, 1112x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397014

>>1999193
And so Chini was splashed with sticky maple syrup! The goop clings and what-not to her naked body. But Chini doesn't look amused by her sister's act, nope

"BITCH! Grrrr! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!"

And then...Chini started to rapidly grab some baked potatoes and started tossing them quickly at Masala

>> No.1999200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527115086965.jpg -(35.1 KiB, 500x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35934
>Stuff and things from forever ago

Goku tried to intercept the blast but has no time to react behind her as she gets kicked into the blast and then falls to the ground a smoking mess.

>> No.1999201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527115676609.jpg -(840.9 KiB, 1032x1457) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
861039

>>1999199
Yep, now her breasts and chest are all sticky, and poor Masala is pelted with potatoes as she falls back crashing into a jug of milk and splashing it all over her own naked body.
Argh!!!
SHe grabbed one of those potatoes and literally started grabbing them with her mouth... and eatting whatever she threw at her while she grabbed an ear of corn and threw it like a spear at her!
Take this!!!

Last edited 18/05/23(Wed)18:47.

>> No.1999202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527115698566.png -(93.8 KiB, 324x306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96059

>>1999200
She lands right next to her following the blast. Braly looks at her opponent on the ground and then turns Goki on her back with her foot

"Not dead are you?"

Last edited 18/05/23(Wed)18:48.

>> No.1999203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527115867916.png -(567.2 KiB, 2080x1680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580806

>>1999202
Cough, cough.
H-Hardly...
She gets up and wipes away the blood from her mouth.
Like something like that would kill me now. I've died several time now, I should know what it takes.
She grins.

>> No.1999204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527116388402.jpg -(137.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141016

>>1999199
>>1999201
At this rate they're going to end up throwing more of the food they eat...
Guess I can always have Gemini eat the leftovers

>> No.1999205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527117057460.png -(77.5 KiB, 347x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79367

>>1999203
Braly smirks, she has something in mind for Goki, something insidious. Using one of her many spells that she learned during her training with Mayze and in the Item World

"Several times? You enjoy getting yourself killed Kakarot?"

"With the spells I learned it should be an easy enough task. I'll start with her instant transmission..."

And she'll go ahead and seal that. Braly doesn't want Goki to make any sort of hasty get-away

>> No.1999206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527117351816.png -(306.5 KiB, 1228x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313842

>>1999201
>>1999204
Funnily enough, even Chini came to the same conclusion. Devouring food and drink while having a food fight with Masala

"HA!"

Chini caught that ear of corn with her mouth! And then proceeds to eat it all quickly. followed by several sandwiches

"Hyaaaah!!"

And then Chini picks up several french fries and tosses at Masala as if they were shurikens of some sort

>> No.1999207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527117391000.jpg -(577.2 KiB, 827x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591028

>>1999205
I wouldn't say I liked it... More like I had no choice at the time other then to sacrifice myself to stop a greater evil from harming the things I like.
She takes up a stance again. Her red aura was gone from the Kaio-ken seems she took a licking there.

Last edited 18/05/23(Wed)19:16.

>> No.1999208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527117939987.jpg -(154.2 KiB, 850x1242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157942

>>1999204
>>1999206
And cue some stylish Matrix like dodging action as she began trying to eat all the fires that flew at her, the naked wet fox's body bouncing all over the place as she countered by slinging carrots at her like her like they were throwing knives!
Mmm TAKE THIS AND THIS AND THIS!
She'd follow it up with a rain of celery sticks!

>> No.1999209   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1999206
>>1999208
At this point she would already be back but by now she's just watching as well, deciding not to give them another target.

>> No.1999210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527118267438.png -(77.8 KiB, 291x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79649

>>1999207
>>1999207
Braly was genuinely trying to get to know Goki more. and the conversation they're having right now is perfect for Braly to continue suppressing things here and there while she has her distracted

"Hmm, you know what? We can call it day here. You did well Kakarot. And on that note...the afterlife, what was it like?"

Goki was already weakened by their fight, yes. However Braly wanted to make sure things go as she wants them. Goki's ki will start getting slowly suppressed as well

"What was the evil you fought? Must of been powerful~"

>> No.1999211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527118681713.jpg -(21.1 KiB, 322x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21603

>>1999210
Errr... Really?
she blinks a few times.
We were just getting warmed up I thought. I was ready to go on for a few more rounds... But if you want to stop I guess I can't force you to fight since this was just a little bout after all.
She scratches her head.
Mmmm, well the first time it was my own brother and that's when I learned I was a saiyan in the first place. He was too strong for us so I had to hold him down in place while Piccolo used his strongest attack on him, I just got caught up in the mix and died. Came back though after training in the after world. The next time was with Cell when he was going to blow himself up to take out everyone because I made a stupid mistake. So I took him away with instant transmission and he blew up on me. And the afterlife isn't so bad, unless you were bad and get sent to hell. It's filled with lots of clouds, planets with gods on them and lots of places to train.

>> No.1999213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527119106294.png -(610.0 KiB, 880x1332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
624638

>>1999209
>>1999208
"Kuh!"

Not noticing their mother just yet. Annette will see Chini catch all the thrown celery sticks between her fingers. Already the dining room is a mess, both girls covered in food and such!

She'll dip the celery sticks into something random and eats them. And then splashes Masala with a bowl of pudding

And then tosses wads of mashed potatoes at her, along with gravy and pieces of cakes

"Hahahahaha! Take it all bitch~!"

>> No.1999214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527119530083.png -(43.7 KiB, 235x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44705

>>1999211
"Yes this is fine~ We'll go at it harder and longer next time, promise~"

"That form you tapped into...I'm interested in it."

He/She wants all the forms

Braly chuckles and acts all cool. Goki won't be feeling any weaker, but should she try and power up then she'll find it difficult to do so. Not that she has any reason to do so right now though

"So you had to fight your own brother. I see...you sacrificed yourself."

"Piccolo...yes I remember him. The green man."

"And you sacrificed yourself again. The training in the afterlife was much better I'm sure."

Braly is also checking Goki out, her tattered clothing showing off more skin. Braly lacks pupils so who can tell what she's looking at?

>> No.1999215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527119630527.jpg -(322.7 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330397

>>1999209
>>1999213
Now they were really getting messy, the poor sister getting covered in potatoes and gravey but she counters with a double layer cake and a plate of cookies... the fox trying to scarf down everything tossed at her, while the two of them were made even bigger messes!

>> No.1999217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527119874812.jpg -(82.0 KiB, 342x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83959

After being away a good while, tending to the Saber's that can't get enough of him. Darsh is taking a small break from being some hot-shot space warlord and came to scenic Aurora to see what's crackin'

"Still as Bladerunner looking as ever."

>> No.1999218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527120242605.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69167

>>1999217
>>1999217
And standing in the road with two large chunks of meat in each hand, Kefla stuffed her face as she walked around Aurora.

This place isn't so bad once you get used to it, eh? It's fun doing all this together, but I wonder if it'll run out like before.
She wondered aloud about her status as a fusion.

>> No.1999219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527120277904.png -(276.6 KiB, 530x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283242

>>1999213
>>1999215
And here's regular Annete back in with a change of clothes... but at this rate both girls are going to need a bath.
Mmm... I see this didn't take long.

>> No.1999220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1527120592347.jpg -(75.1 KiB, 258x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76853

>>1999218
"...?"

Darsh looks over at Kefla as she eats and speaks to herself. Darsh smirks with interest, she's a beautiful woman after all. But the things she said also roused his curiosity. So he approached her with bold and confident swagger

"Hm, so they're putting people together now? Always something interesting happening in this place."

"Not a seal, no...this is something else."

He says, clearly speaking to Kefla, he can sense two different souls/energy, etc, in her body. he's also checking her her out

"Very nice~"



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff