[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1525655036425.jpg -(73.2 KiB, 1200x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74948 No.1997662   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1997667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655362899.png -(584.4 KiB, 800x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
598449
>Snary

Well why bother with this, when I can just get us whatever we want?
Ciri does her space-time warp thingy and portals a bunch of actual food onto the table. There's a brief scream and lots of yelling before the portal closes.

...They'll get over it.
There's even some peculiar things that Sanary might recognize.
Stuff you can only find in Erythia.

>> No.1997671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655601546.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 4090x5928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2380636
>>Touch Fluffy Tail

This is Tama's fault?
Illya will think for a moment, tilting her head to the side.
Yeah...Yeah I suppose it is. I'll punish them both. THis will be kind of fun, actually.
Poor Illya. That monster energy is getting to her more and more as the days go on.

>> No.1997672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655672556.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 480x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94853

>>1997669
No I'm ready if you are, all you need to do is drink it down and let me do the rest...
They can do this in the pool or on a bed, it's all up to Misty.

>> No.1997674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655851713.png -(71.0 KiB, 400x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72677

>>1997672
Ah..ok..lets get started then...
She blushed and forgot the needed the water, she just wanted to get to the fun part, stepping back a little toward the water, she takes some of the potions and uncorks them...drinking them

>> No.1997675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656041151.jpg -(191.2 KiB, 800x1224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195748

>>1997667
...Ciri!
Triss yelled in surprise, but then sighed.

Oh well... What are these? They're so exotic.
She said as she examined what looked to be a grapevine.
There's something very strange about them... are they from Toussaint?

>> No.1997676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656094025.png -(1.1 MiB, 1688x2192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1148433

>>1997671
Well yeah, if she hadn't kept meddling in the affairs of others then she would have never painted herself as a possible threat!
Tama explains as she nods sagely
And that was COMPLETELY irresponsible since it would have effected you as well, as it very well has~

>> No.1997677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656162004.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170926

>>1997674
Yeah let's get started...
And she'd stand there as she drank, her ears popping out for a split second as her eagerness got to her.

>> No.1997678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656238159.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1997538
>>1997491
682 nods upon hearing 625's advice, adjusting her outfit and shoving her hands loosely into her pockets. A little seedy, but she would be glancing around the area, tense towards the idea of some pickpocket trying to ruin everything.
Such a pathetic town.
"Lets just get there already. It's the best way to fish information for ourselves."

>> No.1997679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656339429.jpg -(38.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39012

>>1997677
She is actually going WAY into it by gulping them down like Sodas! Soon enough though her body starts to convulse and start the change again, MUCH more rapidly from the ammount she is drinking, she falls and starts to spasm as the plasure hits her fast and hard, her legs bound together as the scaley fins arrive, her cries start to echo in the gym

>> No.1997680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656404680.jpg -(229.7 KiB, 634x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235165

>>1997665
She imitates his mouth using her hand.
Blah,blah. Shut up. I promise to give you something special.
She enters the entrance so begins the day they find themselves exploring a cave.

>> No.1997681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656527897.png -(182.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186476
>Megan

Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
Although it seems like you're up for getting dirty again~
He shifts and wiggles himself against her
Mayhaps a good time to fade to more lewd as my attention is being split a bit

>> No.1997683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656652561.png -(206.9 KiB, 520x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211864

>>1997680
Someone's in a mood today, I thought you liked banter.
Heh, fine, I'll look forward to it.
Sonic hops down with her further into the cave

>> No.1997684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656865556.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238641

>>1997679
And Amanda would either move to catch or, or try to push her into the pool... and fall in either way!

>> No.1997685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656939867.png -(205.3 KiB, 353x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210228

>>1997667
>>1997675
Oh~!
Sanary will lick her lips a little as she sees some of those foods.
Someone these are from my homeland. They're perfectly safe to eat.
Sanary will pick up a fruit from the pile, dark blue and shaped like a large tear.
It's been too long since I've had an Angel's Tear.

>> No.1997686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525657223412.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73642

>>1997678
>>1997538
>>1997491
The people here were mostly those with a trained eye, the careless and unlucky long since taken away for their crimes. Thanks to that, you were mostly left alone.

Mostly.

625 would be able to tell a group was following you, and towards the tail end of your journey through the market, someone suddenly reached out to roughly grab 682's arm!

???: "Well now, what have we here? Two slaves all alone, and not even workers. Who lets two sex slaves out and about? Are you runaways?"

There was a brief chuckle from a few nearby, clearly others a part of this little gang as they closed in around you. Those hawking their wares seemed very nervous about what was going on, and were pointedly looking away from it.

???: "I think whoever owns you would appreciate it if we brought you back. How about you two come with us? If you don't fight, we might even be gentle!"

>> No.1997687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525657231064.jpg -(415.3 KiB, 800x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425232

>>1997676
I see. Yeah, she did get me caught up in this. Well I suppose I can make them into my pets. It's only fair since they tried to do that to me.
Illya nods to herself, affirming her own, slightly twisted logic.

>> No.1997688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525657327486.jpg -(697.5 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
714229

>>1997681
Maybe a little, I thought since you wanted someone to return the favor I guess I'll give it to you...
She said with an honest but lewd smile as she felt him wiggle, her hand reaching around to grasp his cock from the front even as one of her tails began to probe into his rear.
And look like I still have some free time so...
And so we fade to Megan returning the favor on the Catboy.

>> No.1997689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525657524217.jpg -(84.5 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86537

>>1997684
As Amanda falls toward Misty she'd get a nice look at her ass as the scales start to form up her leg!
AHHHHH~ glug glug glug
Her voice lost to the sounds of the water, however no strain of breathing as her innate water breathing ability is applied to her

>> No.1997690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525657786307.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 1383x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343248

>>1997687
Exactly~! Now then...We need to come up with an attack plan!
The pink haired fox then goes, clapping excitedly with her words
So, you probably didn't notice, but that entire island has a massive and complex sealing circle embedded in it.
...Which is probably how they enslaved my original in the first place, soooooo I was thinking we could hijack it for our own purposes~

>> No.1997691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525657953802.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 1000x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158734

>>1997689
And nice that someone gets one last look at it, either way the horny Miko soon quickly got to treading water as she watched the mermaid finish herself, Misty's scales and gills growing in as she got used to breathing underwater again, with a lot more room since her pool is nice and big now!
Mmmm she looks great like that.

>> No.1997692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658032156.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1997682
Alexis giggled, raising an eyebrow.

"One of those 'doesn't take no for an answer' types, huh? You sure seem to run into a lot of them~ I'm going to hold you to that explanation too. I remember the beginnings of some of that, but I left before it all went down."

She made a little whirlwind in an outstretched hand, watching it spin while she continued.

"As for me, well... It was natural, really. I don't know if you remember, or even knew about it for that matter, but way back when those crazy cornelian guys invaded they ended up basically turning Cerulean into a mana well. I jumped in it~ I've had magic and the like for a long while, I just didn't like using it."

A tiny grin, though not quite an amused one.

"I got over myself, as you can see. After that I just kept learning and learning, and like I said, it's been a long time. Even little Alex uses magic now, actually~ You should watch some of the battles from the tournament that ended recently, you'd probably get a kick out of them. I know someone has the recordings stashed somewhere around here..."

That left just one last thing, and she now smiled coyly at you.

"As for that, well... A girl has her secrets~"

Another laugh as she shook her head.

"Ah, I'm kidding~ I was fighting this guy named Goku and ended up not being able to beat him. Between that and the tournament I mentioned, I decided it was time to power up, so I made with the magic and spent some time stuck in a ritual on top of a leyline matrix my subordinate made. You're looking at a goddess of lust and war~!"

>> No.1997693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658195357.png -(308.7 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316120

>>1997685
It's not all fruits. There's all sorts of things.
Ciri takes a seat and grabs a large piece of meat! Because she likes meat. Fuck you.

Try whatever you like, Triss.

>> No.1997694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658259892.jpg -(180.5 KiB, 1280x1405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184859

>>1997690
Well I don't think will be too hard with what you've been teaching me, but we'd have to move really quickly with it before Kiki notices that I'm not under her control. Hmmm...We'd probably have to modify it so it can't target me.

>> No.1997695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658432502.jpg -(502.0 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514022

>>1997694
That's easy, just attune it so that it will target all big breasted girls on the island!
The Elder Fox suggests with a giggle
Sure it will miss the younger cats, and the few males that live there, but none of them are a threat. It's really just Kiki and my original~

>> No.1997696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658445849.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1209708

>>1997685
>>1997693
Wait... There's something wrong with these, I can sense some very dark energy in them. It's no wonder they're so appetizing to eat. Are you sure they're safe?
She was starting to doubt them.
Ciri had always been an enigma, but the food just felt off. And she couldn't make heads or tails of Sanary.

...Well, I guess I should ask the two of you what you've come to see me for. It couldn't be just to catch up. It's never that simple with Ciri.
She began to turn her head, concern flashing in her eyes as her mind juggled various narratives. Triss is a worry wart. A very cautious worry wart.

>> No.1997697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658583752.png -(69.0 KiB, 340x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70674

>>1997691
and sure enough in time Misty would regain control of herself and start to swim around, first around Amanda then up to the surface, enjoying the feel of the water against her skin as she parts it
Ahhh! This feels way better!

>> No.1997698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658939238.jpg -(612.9 KiB, 1000x1346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
627654

>>1997695
Eh? So I would have the whole island?
This...actually kind of appeals to Illya from the thoughtful expression on her face.
Well I suppose there's nothing wrong with that since Miyu will always have my heart.

>> No.1997699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525658978991.jpg -(299.1 KiB, 543x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306237

>>1997686
Uh oh.
The fox had not planned for this reaction but she did nothing to stop it..
Well we wanted at least one of them to be slaves...
Still if they wanted to take down or knock these guys out she'd do her part to try and cover it up!

>> No.1997700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525659258762.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1997692
Jace nodded along as she spoke, a look of mild surprise on his face as she explained everything.

"Fuck, that's honestly pretty badass all things considered. Well shit I may as well spill the beans if your gonna be all open to me and shit."

He paused to think of where to start first.

"Well, after you and your brother retired, I ended up getting kidnapped by buffballs. You remember the one Ken had right? Well they forced me to be their chosen warrior and save everything. One sad dick beating contest later I won, saved the day, and caught a really nasty ditto thing in the process. After that I met Merope, she was doing interesting research so I brought her into the fold. Then Mewtwo made his play. He gathered the plates or Arceus and became God. We tried to stop him before that, but Team Rocket wasn't strong enough. We fell and a new god rose. Thankfully everyone was wrong about what he wanted. Everyone was sure that it was the end, but it turned out to be the beginning. Mewtwo wanted unity and peace, and once he had the power, he made it so. Some of the old heavy hitters didn't like it, Giratina was super hard to kill, and during all that chaos a few positions opened up and I was asked to step into Darkrai's."

After the lengthy explanation he put his hand on his hips and struck a pose.

"And so I became the god of war, darkness, nightmares, and the Buffballs for some fucking reason."

>> No.1997701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525659265035.jpg -(625.8 KiB, 827x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640773

>>1997698
Precisely~! As long as Miyu is your Number One then there is nothing wrong with possessing a flock of sex slaves!
....
Besides, you DID enjoy taking part in those orgies and gangbangs, didn't you~?
Tama asks the smaller fox with a sly look to her

>> No.1997702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525659315725.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43722

>>1997697
Mhmm, you were always a natural for the water weren't you...
Amanda said maybe using a bit of her psychic powers on her memories.
Really the form suits you well... if I wasn't planning to help I'd even join you temporarily... but for now... I'd rather help you...
She said as her current began slowly spreading through the water...

>> No.1997703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525659615022.jpg -(108.5 KiB, 850x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111086

>>1997702
Of course, I was born for the water~
she giggles as she swips over to Amanda, wrapping her arms around her and pushing her scaly hip up to her, keenly awaiting her process

>> No.1997704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525659637512.png -(712.5 KiB, 1022x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
729580

>>1997683
Pfft, as if! Come on, slow poke.
And we cue the point where it's time for Sonic and Rouge to do exploring. Inside it damp and dark, hearing the chilling sounds of breeze echoing through with the small screeches of bats and other unknown monsters. It was deep and vast, likely dangerous without light but it seems there's these strange mushrooms that glow in the corners of the cavern. Sonic will likely need to watch his step, spikes are everywhere and narrow paths. The blue hedgehog will need to use head.

Looks like we're going to need to watch out here.
Time for a cave theme
https://youtu.be/gmZYAS5CbqM

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)22:20.

>> No.1997705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525659905217.png -(235.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240939

>>1997700
She shrugged.

"I figured I might as well. It's safe to talk here anyways, there's like... two people MAYBE that can cheat enough to hear us."

Still, she was a good audience as you spoke, listening intently and giving the proper reactions. By the end of it she could only shake her head at you

"And you say mine was good? That sounds way cooler! Now I wish I'd stuck around..."

Her playful grin returned once more.

"But man, you just keep getting darker and edgier, huh? I guess that's the curse of dark types?"

>> No.1997706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525660460985.png -(187.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191716

>>1997678
>>1997686
>>1997699
069 spins around and looks at the group, specifically the one who grabbed 682. She makes an annoyed grin at him and starts cracking her knuckles.

What the hell do you think you're doing? Touching MY 682 like that.

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)22:34.

>> No.1997707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525660558374.gif -(29.9 KiB, 75x135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30641

>>1997693
>>1997696
Mmm...I can respect the caution. They fruit's are safe, but I suppose they might be a little much for someone new. Someone not used to them might feel...kind of like they're drunk?
Sanary will sigh a little before she takes a bite of the "angel's tear" in her hand, the white pulp running down her face a little. She'll glance over to Ciri with a smile before she looks back Triss.
I've got a little project in mind, and Ciri said you'd be perfect for it. And I'm inclined to agree with her.
So lovely.

>> No.1997708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525660666198.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1997705
"Holy fuck you have no idea. I mean I just stopped trying after a while. At least Xatu stopped making jokes about me cutting myself, bastard had Merope freaked at one point, just so he could get a laugh."

He let out a long sigh. It wasn't easy sometimes, but at least it wasn't boring.

"Doesn't make things any less stressful sometimes."

It was clear he seemed tired, not psychically, but mentally.

>> No.1997709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525660813699.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140181

>>1997701
Eh? W-Well...I c-couldn't help myself...
Illya will blush when she remembers all those people touching her.

>> No.1997710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661154042.jpg -(338.7 KiB, 666x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346795

>>1997709
Now now, it's nothing to be embarrassed about~
Tama says with an amused chuckle
After all I'm exactly the same way myself.
Then with that said the Elder Fox leans in to...
...Plant a brief kiss on Illya's forehead
Before pulling away with a nod and saying
Now then, lets be off!
Then with a clap of her hands she will...
...Vanish
Not that she's really gone, being inside Illya's mind and everything

>> No.1997711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661170433.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>1997706
>>1997686
>>1997699
"Mmm~ It's all right."
She smiles pleasantly despite the actions taken.
"He's not wrong to act like this..."
She brushes her hair to the side.
"I'm not against having a bit of fun though..."
She flutters her eyes, maintaining her composure.

>> No.1997712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661205007.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168648

>>1997696
>>1997707
Ciri smiles and sets the meat aside. She takes up some of the 'grapes' as well.

I tell you what. I'll try it with you. How does that sound?
She says, plucking one of the runny jelly-like grapes and holding it up to her mouth. Red liquid swashed around within it.

>> No.1997713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661421564.jpg -(396.9 KiB, 800x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406423

>>1997707
>>1997712
I'm being paranoid... I just can't help but wonder if this person is manipulating her in some way...
Triss smiled.

All right... I'll hear you out. What's this project?
She said doing the same as Ciri and plopping one into her mouth.
She bit down and then... her face went blank as the red liquid burst into her mouth.
She was assaulted by flavor and before she could keep her wits about her, she swallowed it.
That tastes... so good...

>> No.1997714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661574130.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 480x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94853

>>1997703
And Amanda began making out with her adding more of her energy as she grinded her body against her.
It fits you so well...

>> No.1997715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661656473.png -(251.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257389

>>1997708
"..."

Her eyes sparkled and her grin turned ridiculous.

"Do you have enough badges to use cut outside of battle?"

Shenanigans done with, she slipped closer to stare into your eyes. While she wasn't actually using any of her charm magic, something about her gaze was mildly hypnotic naturally now.

"Oh dear... You do look worn down. How about you come with me and relax some? I know juuuuust how to help you wind down. It can't be good for you to be so tense all the time~"

She was behind you then, rubbing your shoulders expertly.

"I learned a whole lot more than combat magic over the years~"

>> No.1997716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661773412.jpg -(299.5 KiB, 700x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
306714

>>1997704
It isn't the first dank cave Sonic has gone deep in
haha
get your mind out of the gutter
Don't suppose you have any better light?
Not all of us are bats you know.

>> No.1997717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525661951827.jpg -(53.2 KiB, 117x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54435

>>1997712
>>1997713
Oh, it's a type of energy transfer. I just wondering if the energy that infuses my homeland can be passed along to others. not born there.
She knows it can, but with Triss eating that piece of fruit she'll move in a little closer to her, splitting open the tear in her and and digging out a small, black seed and offers it to the red head.
Here.

>> No.1997718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662063414.jpg -(247.9 KiB, 372x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253832

>>1997714
she holds Amanda against her, her tail trying to wrap around her legs
MMm~ Aha...thanks..you are just lovely yourself like this...
her heart raced and body/soul began to enter a new state of corruption, leaving Misty to just gorge herself as Amanda starts to spread that energy

>> No.1997719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662076224.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73642

>>1997711
>>1997706
>>1997699
More laughter sounded at 069's words.

???: "Well now, guess this one is feisty! Looks like we really did come across some runaway lovers."

But things were kept from getting potentially rough by 682's offer, a few of the men calling out. They seemed pleased by the response.

???: "Why can't you be more like your friend here? It'll be a whole lot easier on you if we all just get along. In fact, we might not even take you back to whoever used to own you!"

Though it was obvious that in that case they meant to keep you themselves.

>> No.1997720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662128806.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 577x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64762

>>1997716
She'll pull a flashlight from her breasts-I mean backpack and tosses it to Sonic.
Here you go, don't lose it or else you'll need to use some other light source.

>> No.1997721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662228471.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 709x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251730

>>1997715
He did his best to pretend to be caught off guard by her advances, but deep down this may have been his goal all along. He relaxed under her touch and let out a deep breath.

"Well, if you insist. I can't deny I could use a break."

Fuck yes, silver lining.

>> No.1997722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662425868.jpg -(42.2 KiB, 402x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43176

>>1997710
Ah...
Right, she's back inside now.
Illya will think back towards CAT PLANET...I mean...Cat Island, wondering where would be a good place to attune to the magic circle embedded into the entire island as she starts to warp there, intending to do this quickly and decisively.

>> No.1997723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662533580.png -(115.1 KiB, 558x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117901

>>1997721
"Good boy~"

Her smile widened some as she tugged you lightly backwards, falling down and into a portal leading into a large bedroom.

Specifically straight onto the bed, though you came out angled to be next to one another. She traced a hand down your back in this new position and spoke again.

"Now you make yourself comfortable and I'll get started~"

>> No.1997724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662651064.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>1997609

Gwuh!

And then Virgil was in a leg lock! He struggled to breathe but at the same time he didn't seem to be struggling against the hold all that much because Sifu's thighs are wonderful yet deadly things not only that he seems to not yet fully yet be out of his perverted daze... Or maybe she just hit him really god damn hard and has no air to work against Chun.

>> No.1997725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525662765064.png -(43.9 KiB, 495x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44987

>>1997297
Camilla: .... My first time had that dumb Megan involved....

Virgil: To be fair it had to be quite the first time for you to get pregna-

WHAP!

Camilla: QUIET!

>> No.1997726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663118785.jpg -(514.9 KiB, 1256x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527267

>>1997723
Well if you can't beat them, sleep with them. He was more then happy to let her take the lead.

"I'm all yours my dear."

The pair didn't waist anytime getting to it. Fading into a writhing mass of flesh and lust that could be heard from some distance away.

>> No.1997727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663130886.jpg -(442.2 KiB, 649x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452852

>>1997718
And Amanda would soon insert her fingers into Misty's mermaid pussy as she kissed her wrapping her arms around her even as that tail coiled around her legs... the naked fox Weasel's tail popping out as she wrapped it around Misty's waist, the very water soon electrified in Amanda's demonic energy, leaving her body boiling hot with lust... if only a guy was around to share it!

>> No.1997728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663234000.jpg -(808.3 KiB, 1650x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
827712

>>1997724
Just for a few more second and Chun Li decides to let him go,she will stand over him with her hands on her chid-bearing hips.

That was a good match, you certainly got better!

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)23:20.

>> No.1997729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663275421.jpg -(245.3 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251203

>>1997719
And seeing 682 was handing it... the fox simply kept informing them.
If you want to do something I can project another illusion.

>> No.1997730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663282274.jpg -(201.9 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206748

>>1997713
>>1997717
Do you like it~?
Ciri ate her own and nodded toward Sanary.

Mm~ Try it, Triss! You'll love it!

>> No.1997731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663387858.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>1997728
Cough!

Yes certainly... I strive for constant improvement Sifu...

Virgil lays there catching his breath or maybe just basking in the view of his master's form over him. But also the feeling like he just got hit with a sledge hammer on his chest.

>> No.1997732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663683801.jpg -(100.7 KiB, 627x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103117

>>1997722
And so Illya arrived on Cat Island, home of coconuts, rum, and constant orgies and sex festivals
In fact there seems to be one going on right now, where various young catgirls are being "welcomed" into "maturity" by being thrown into cages containing huge and feral beasts
The cries of their young kitty voices being heard as the animals mate with them

As for possible keystone locations...Well, Kiki's house/mansion is a prime candidate
Because of course the kitty would build her lair over one of the island wide seal's central points
That said, it is a risky attack point since Illya might run into the "real" Tama or even Kiki herself there
Other possible access points include the village square and the interior of a dormant volcano
However the village square might be even riskier than Kiki's mansion, all it will take is one of the cats wanting Illya to join the festivals and, if the little white fox refuses, it would draw quick and rapid suspicion

>> No.1997733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663706746.png -(294.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301317

>>1997711
069's eyes focus on 682. The grin she had seemed to get just a bit wider. And then...

smack Shut up 682! Did I say you could speak?

>>1997719
She looks back at the guys

How dare you. I think you misunderstand. This is MY slave that I paid top money for. And if you don't take your filthy hands off her, we're gonna have a problem...

She shoots a death glare at the one grabbing 682 that may give him a chill down his spine. Just him though.

>>1997729
Just relax! I got an idea. Hehehe

She'd think to 625. Her thoughts continue, but they were more her own

How about that, 682? Let's see if I can fool them.

>> No.1997734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663734193.jpg -(256.7 KiB, 527x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262891

>>1997717
>>1997730
Triss held her head for a minute, shaking it and looking at Sanary's offer.

What? Ohh... Thank you.
She took it, and held onto it, staring at it.
This stuff works fast~ Aha...
And then she'll delicately plop the seed into her mouth just as she did with the grape.

Mmn... It melts in your mouth like chocolate~

>> No.1997735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525663980856.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418679

>>1997727
MMMFF~
she moans and cries into the kiss as the corrupt starts to overload her, her previous corruption being overwhelmed and the mercorruption sinking in fast..and indeed a man would be able to kickstart things but it seems it is to be the two girls together, quite the bonding moment! Her body was so hot right now sweating away in the water as she changed for good...or at least her new "base" form was

>> No.1997736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525664099330.png -(853.7 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874222

>>1997733
>>1997719
>>1997729
682 looks down to the ground. Her hand covering one part of her face, letting her hair cover her eyes.
"I'm sorry ma'am..."
She meekly replies, frowning on the inside.
I had them...! It's too late, do what you will 069.

>> No.1997737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525664488112.jpg -(480.4 KiB, 584x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491888

>>1997732
Hmmm...Kiki's Mansion would probably be a safe bet...Then again, Kiki or Tama might be there and that's a game over....
Illya will move to hide herself away from any prying eyes as she starts to feel out the large seal on the island before she nods to herself and starts to slink off towards the dormant volcano since she feels like there's a node in that direction.

>> No.1997738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525664546761.jpg -(71.9 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73642

>>1997736
>>1997733
>>1997729
They all seemed confused for a moment, but then they all burst out into laughter, enough so that the man holding 682 even let her go. It them a moment to calm down.

???: "Ah, that was rich, a slave owning a slave... Listen, you've got spunk, and I can see how that might have gotten you around up until now, but that collar marks you two pretty damn clearly. Only thing clearer would be seeing your brand or registration papers."

A brief pause.

???: "Then again, I wonder if you do have a brand? Marring skin like that would be a shame... Well, I guess we'll find out. Don't say I didn't offer to just come with us though."

He gestured with his chin at the two and the surrounding men began to close in, several pulling out small electrical devices, likely to try and knock you out.

???: "Try not to ruin the merchandise, yeah? We'll have to pay for the reconstruction if someone important owns them."

>> No.1997739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525664599256.png -(399.6 KiB, 500x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409169

>>1997725
But you still remember it.
Vanel corrected.
And yeah I know, must have been something special..
She looked at the fox.
Don't you get him all to yourself a lot of times now though?

>> No.1997740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525664733922.png -(7680 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7680

>>1997730
>>1997734
Mhm~ It's wonderful, isn't it?
With Triss feeling good from the fruits, Sanary will move in and...kiss the sorceress, not giving her anymore time to think.

>> No.1997741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525664999513.jpg -(204.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208977

>>1997735
Yes Amanda was going to make sure the soon to be Mermaid to have the right mindset for it as she molested and kissed her... the Weasel clinging tightly to her as she poured more and more of her energy into her, her powers filling Misty's thoughts with ideas of all the fun LEWD things she could do as a mermaid now...
You're so beautiful and sexy, you just can't wait for your first time letting a guy's nice hot dick fill you...
She thought at her.
Just wait maybe you'll even get more trainers, more mermaids, fill the gym with fins and beauty...
Her tongue probbed into the girl even as Amanda held her breath, letting Misty drag her under if she wanted..

>> No.1997742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525665116031.jpg -(353.5 KiB, 905x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362013

>>1997734
>>1997740
Ciri watched with a jealous frown.

Already...? Well, I hope you save some for me.

>> No.1997743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525665234966.jpg -(683.7 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
700099

>>1997737
Illya's choice may end up being the wiser one, but on the other hand due to it's out of the way location, the volcano keypoint might be heavily protected
And sure enough, while Illya has little issue making her way to the site, once the volcano comes into view she will sense heavy layers of boundary fields and magical traps in and around it

>> No.1997744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525665324263.jpg -(97.0 KiB, 600x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99284

>>1997740
>>1997742
Ahmm~~ Mmhmhmhm~~
Triss was not against female intimacy. As Sanary kissed her, she kissed back. The red wine of the grape had made her more receptive to lascivious behavior, while slowing more complex thought. The chocolate-like seed had intensified her desire for sex.
Triss will respond with a little aggression. She's a sappy worry wart, but enjoys having the reigns.

>> No.1997745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525666302709.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1500x1921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1060829

>>1997743
Illya will feel those barriers as she gets close to the central node inside that volcano, slowing down as she tries to assess the best course of action.
I would be easy just to power through those barriers, but that would be a dead give away of what I'm trying to do. Then against I could field myself and try to slip my way through without tripping the barrier...Grrr...I don't know how this thing works to do that reliably either...

>> No.1997746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525666597766.png -(7712 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7712

>>1997742
>>1997744
Sanary doesn't mind Triss being agrttessive, kissing back for a few moments before she breaks it off, grinning over at Ciri.
Well of course I'll leave some for you. She's yours, right?

>> No.1997747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525666809504.jpg -(113.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115888

>>1997744
>>1997746
E-Exactly!
She agrees!

>> No.1997748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525666924967.jpg -(214.3 KiB, 460x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219415

>>1997738
She quickly started thinking up 'brands' to project on them.
Any suggestions?
If they gave them a brand of a powerful person the could end up in whoever that is.

>> No.1997749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525666976944.jpg -(179.6 KiB, 1200x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183934

>>1997746
>>1997747
You two are silly. Don't start something you can't finish~
She didn't have time to care about their bickering. She felt an increasing desire for sex and lunged over at Sanary to push her down.
Triss tryin' to dom Snary now.

>> No.1997750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525667183369.png -(187.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192404

>>1997736
>>1997738
Collar?!

Crap I forgot about that

H, Haven't you idiots ever heard of a choker before?!

069 takes a fighting stance

Oh well, bring it then!

>>1997748
No clue! I'm just gonna show them how "healthy" and "full of energy" I am

In reality, she just wants to have a bit of fun before being captured

>> No.1997751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525667292438.png -(732.2 KiB, 895x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749803

>>1997745
And that is when the Tama inside of Illya's head decides to speak up, saying
You know, your father was rather talented at disabling fields like this...
...Right, here you go~!
And then with a giggle, the mental Tama proceeds to fill Illya's mind with those techniques
Using threads of Fire to burn and cut through the ties and bonds that hold the boundary fields and traps together, all with the ungodly precision needed to keep any alarms from sounding

>> No.1997752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525667465429.png -(43.9 KiB, 495x489) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44987

>>1997739
Camilla: It would've been better if it weren't for that other fox...

Virgil: Stands up straight What are you talking about? You were screaming delight when she had her tu- WHOP!

Camilla: SHUT UP!

Camilla's face is red.

>> No.1997753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525668158477.jpg -(924.3 KiB, 2460x3541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
946496

>>1997751
Ahh!
Illya will hold her head as that flood of information goes through her head as she instantly learned her father's magecraft skills.
T-This is Papa's magic?
Illya will wonder about it for a moment before taking a deep break as she starts to get to work, using her father's techniques to work her way through the multi layered barriers surrounding the volcano.

>> No.1997754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525668658309.png -(257.6 KiB, 500x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263749

>>1997752
Really so you liked it when other girls play with you too...
She glanced at Virgil.
Then from now on if we're doing something you're going to be in it too...
Well look at that Vanel doesn't want her to be left out of their lewds..
In fact...
She hugged the fox from behind if she could..
I'd be glad to do stuff with such a sexy cute fox like you.

>> No.1997755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525670623884.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>1997748
I'll... Try something? Salvage this before something bad happens... Can you try putting up an illusion of a tattoo on us?

>>1997750
"Excuse me- Can you calm down? We're in the middle of town..."
She sighs...
>>1997738
She tries one last time to de-escalate the situation for the sake of doing so!
This is how the 'original' would have acted...
"Can you all excuse her? She's... extremely temperamental... A favorite of our master's I'll do as you want instead."
A favorite for the masters back home...

>> No.1997756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525672216582.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>1997754
Virgil's pained frown turns upside down.

Camilla: Wait what...? What do you mean?

Virgil gives Vanel a look like 'You better hold onto her tight for the next step.' Or he's simply hoping that she's going to take an action of her own while she has a flustered tsun brown fox wrapped in her arms.

>> No.1997757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525673829121.png -(192.4 KiB, 500x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197041

>>1997756
Oh I think you know... you're a cute and sexy fox.
And holding on to her tightly Vanel leaned over and pressed her face against her.
And now I want nothing more than when Virgil and I do things, you get to be an equal partner...
And then she'd kiss the naked Tsun fox on the lips.. hugging her tightly as she reached a hand down to open her legs for Virgil.

>> No.1997758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525675211574.png -(24.4 KiB, 255x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24999

>>1997757
Camilla: L-Let go of me a-mmrrmf!

She'd struggle against Vanel but Virgil was fast to behind her. As fierce as Camilla was she was like butter when things got lewd. Its just that things don't get lewd very often since Virgil finds it very hard to be aroused and on fire at the same time. But thanks to Vanel that's not much of a problem. Plus seeing her get impulsive like that is nice for him to see so he can't help but smile at Vanel.

>> No.1997759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525675973967.png -(399.6 KiB, 500x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409169

>>1997758
You've been wanting this a long time haven't you...
Vanel said after she broke the kiss, holding it there as she opened the Vuplix girl's legs for Virgil to see... her fingers dipping down to play with the fox's breasts..
With such a lovely body, I can see why... two sexy foxes, that's what we are... and Virgil is going to give us everything we want isn't he?
She'd kiss her again before she could protest adding more and more to her hands as she worked to turn to melt the firefox's resistance.

>> No.1997760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525678175733.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>1997759
Virgil: Your body is quite honest Camilla~ Please don't breathe fire into Vanel's mouth.

But thankfully for the two of them the Fox's struggles are all for naught. Her nipples and sex were made rather sensitive thanks to the Prince's personal touch on her body. It's why she doesn't bother wearing clothes. But she moans helplessly against the prince and purple fox.

>> No.1997761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525678994031.png -(348.1 KiB, 500x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356454

>>1997760
And hearing those moans and seeing her body's reaction Vanel began to also strip down as well, continuing to kiss and lick at the fox, pressing her tongue in and even groping and stroking her chest between pulling her outfit off.
Mmm... I think I know what you need, you need him to feel his his warmth inside your hot body don't you.
Vanel looked at Virgil.
I think you know what you need to do for her...

>> No.1997762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525681278305.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1997761
Virgil: He smacks Camilla's ass I haven't a slightest clue Vanel.

Camilla yelps while Virgil plays coy. He knows exactly what Vanel means but this is his way of making his head stop spinning from all of her abuse.

>> No.1997763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525682324957.jpg -(129.9 KiB, 751x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133041

>>1997762
Oh I'm sure you do.
Vanel said looking just as coy back.
The only thing that can put this fox's fire out, is for you to fill her with something other than fire..
I wonder if I can input a suggestion making her think that climaxing will make her fire powers turn off awhile.

>> No.1997764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525700065024.png -(878.1 KiB, 2022x1947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
899193

>>1997720
It'll do for now.
Sanic catches flashlight and flicks it on to look around as he starts going further down

>> No.1997765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525700555856.jpg -(824.8 KiB, 1400x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
844550

>>1997764
As he flashes the flashlight, he will finally get a better look around. He will see small critters dash off from being startled from the light, the bat will will continue to fly along, entering the deep cavern.
If you see any other valuables, make sure to tell me.

>> No.1997766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525701179733.jpg -(117.2 KiB, 550x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119979

>>1997765
I'll get right on that if I actually manage to see anything besides rocks and water.

Sonic quips as usual, pointing the flashlight this way and that way

>> No.1997767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525701809847.jpg -(309.5 KiB, 1422x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316943

>>1997766
The deeper they go, the more dark and warped their surroundings get, the more spooky it gets. As they run along the path, if Sonic isn't careful, a large monster will be spotted from the flash of his flashlight! It has spikes on it's back so what could Sonic do?

>> No.1997768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525702173134.png -(255.1 KiB, 600x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261185

>>1997767
Hedgehog notices spiky boy and smirks
Alright some action.
Sonic zooms around to meet this monster in the face because spikes are bad
Yo, love the aesthetic on you pal. Where do you get your spikes done?

>> No.1997769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525702749198.jpg -(1011.8 KiB, 1046x1544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1036082

>>1997768
Being startled by these things and light, the monster will snarl and roar at the blue hedgehog, lunging towards Sonic.
Watch it!
Rouge was quick to warn him, making sure to keep in mind as it used it's back as a weapon.

>> No.1997770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525703577119.jpg -(270.7 KiB, 850x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277206

>>1997769
Don't sweat it!
Sonic easily dodges out of the way of this thing lunging at him, moving around to its front again to launch at it's face with the old homing attack

>> No.1997771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525704117371.png -(712.5 KiB, 1022x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
729580

>>1997770
Exactly at it's face? Good for Sonic's old instincts that the monsters face didn't have much protecting like that of its back. It will cry out once Sonic hits it and gets knocked back. Rogue on the other hand tries to find a opening.
It's face is clearly your one way ticket!

>> No.1997772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525704320443.jpg -(3.8 MiB, 2300x2300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4018550

>>1997771
Isn't it always?
Sonic shrugs as he gets some air from the bounce off the attack, and then revs up into a ball of spiny doom once he hits the ground to zoom over the creature's exposed underside and face

>> No.1997773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525705028960.jpg -(370.2 KiB, 1780x1250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379123

>>1997772
The creature was certainly caught off guard. On it's back and having a blue hedgehog attacking its belly was close enough to putting it out of commission. Well Rogue will dive kick while Sonic is attacking, aiding the hedgehog in defeating the monster.

>> No.1997774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525705612758.jpg -(209.6 KiB, 580x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214643

>>1997773
Sonic gives it one last bounce to smash it out of commission just to be on the safe side

Alright, easy peasy.
I've fought worse Badniks.

>> No.1997775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525706627661.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1196257

>>1997774
That was close. We don't need things jumping out at us.
Rouge will motion Sonic to come along and then their adventure continues. Rouge makes sure to mark their way so not to get lost, the deeper they go, the dim of the light is until they find themselves a bridge, a long one at that leading to the other side.

>> No.1997776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525706843153.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63690

>>1997775
Wasn't much of a jump, you just need to relax.
Not everything's a spy mission.

Sonic follows, keeping note of the markings and upon coming to the bridge he stops to look down below

Wow people really came all the way down here?

>> No.1997777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525707856467.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1196257

>>1997776
I suggest watching out of this thing is even safe but...You'd likely not mind that.
The power of flight!

>> No.1997778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525708110989.jpg -(64.0 KiB, 500x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65517

>>1997777
Sonic initiates high speed to cross the bridge, because Rouge knows him so well. Not like gravity is going to catch him as he goes with how stupid his power is

>> No.1997779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525708831093.jpg -(291.4 KiB, 990x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298393

>>1997778
They will get by the bridge and slowly keep descending, seeing weird creatures and such until they reach a point that looks as though people settled in.
Hrm...This must be it.

>> No.1997780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525709163018.jpg -(500.9 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
512958

>>1997779
Sonic scratches his nose once they come upon the scene

Awfully deep in for normal people.

>> No.1997781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525710319666.png -(712.5 KiB, 1022x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
729580

>>1997780
There won't be any signs of life, just the eerie silence.
Yeah...I just wonder. No idea what happened but we may soon find out.
Rouge decides to flying around and check if anyone is around, she feels an air of doubt, there was a lack of any life around and just remits being swallowed away slowly from time itself.

>> No.1997782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525711263915.png -(237.1 KiB, 600x1213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242830

>>1997781
Sonic does a quick look around of the area, not entirely interested as Rouge might be

Any idea what these gems you're after look like?

>> No.1997783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525713601743.png -(314.9 KiB, 495x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322470

>>1997782
She sighs and looks around some more.
A tree. There's a tree that was said to hold what we're looking for.

>> No.1997784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525714241789.png -(829.6 KiB, 1029x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
849487

>>1997783
A Tree?
Kind of weird for a tree to be growing down here.

>> No.1997785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525714507792.jpg -(757.0 KiB, 1575x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
775165

>>1997784
She shrugs.
Beats me. Probably a opening in the cave walls.

>> No.1997786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525719040120.jpg -(110.9 KiB, 590x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113556

>>1997785
Still feels pretty deep underground for that.
Sonic decides to do a few laps of the area to look for a tree

>> No.1997787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525722560102.png -(86.8 KiB, 426x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88897

Optional fish, so you know the song and dance

Main locations can be Aurora, Aberdeen and Oni no Kuni

Baiken, Yuugi, Suika, Shuten, Ibaraki, Kenpachi, Cloud, Broly, Braly, Geetz, 21, 18, Beerus, Sol, Wrei, Tohru, Roberta, Lucoa, Morrigan, Lilith, Mabel, Alma, Pram, Zetta, Dark Schneider, Makoto Nanaya, Kayako, Jam, Richoux, Walter

First come first serve

>> No.1997788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525724627474.jpg -(123.7 KiB, 646x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126716

>>1997786
Just as he speeds around looking for a certain tree, it may take him a bit. With thorough searching he will find it. it's down a narrow path that's surrounded by a pit. It's pitch black, not being able to see a thing. Sonic will get a good look and see a tree so large standing tall, a large hole that shines a light directly on it can be seen.

Rouge finally catches up.
Ugh, I almost lost you!

>> No.1997789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525724879246.jpg -(373.2 KiB, 850x1093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382207

>>1997788
Sonic skids to a halt as he find the location, guaging the distance of this pit.
Hmm-

and then Rouge appears
Whoops, my bad. Anyways, I think you're tree's over there.
Sonic shines his light over at it

>> No.1997790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525726413055.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418679

>>1997741
With her arms fully on Amanda, she may well get dragged under, but her airway would be filled with Misty's mouth kissing away in an frenzied passion, her hands around her shoulders and ass, squeezing the latter and poking her finger in, her tail grows stronger and tightens like she is in her prey

>> No.1997791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525726710553.jpg -(123.7 KiB, 646x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126716

>>1997789
And then Sonic had his face eaten...No not really. Rouge flies on over and checks on the tree, finding some skeleton remains. It looks a family, Rouge wasn't too shore but the smaller skeleton's seem to be a big give-away. There would be some sort of container with a shiny gem on a stone pedestal. The bat takes a good look at it.

Is this it?
Rouge reaches for the thing but something happens, a giant beast emerges from the pitch black pit and lands in front of of Sonic!

Last edited 18/05/07(Mon)16:58.

>> No.1997792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525726894754.jpg -(122.1 KiB, 700x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125045

>>1997731
Virgil...
She sighs and shrugs.
If you wanted a closer look, you're allowed to you know?

>> No.1997793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525727456189.jpg -(76.8 KiB, 411x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78611

>>1997790
And the weasel was pretty good at holding her breath and the kissing and touching was really turning the lewd weasel Miko on as the new mermaid molested her body... her legs getting squeezed tightly as her nipples pushed against Misty's sexy body... her tongue meeting Misty's own as they kissed in a rising tide of passion.

>> No.1997794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525727465296.jpg -(211.6 KiB, 768x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216698

>>1997791
I would think you'd know better than me-
He was quipping but the giant black beast showing up cuts him off

Aw snap, hey there fella!

>> No.1997795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525729927016.png -(711.8 KiB, 573x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
728834

>>1997794
It lunges at Sonic without hesitation with it's sharp claws. It's covered in black as the night sky fur, equipped with sharp claws, Seems this monster is out for blood.
Sonic!
Rogue flies and heads on over to aid Sonic.

>> No.1997796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525730402508.jpg -(57.2 KiB, 1100x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58622

>>1997795
Sonic easily dodges backwards out of the way, bouncing off of a rock and springs back forward to smash the creature with a kick

>> No.1997797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525731893620.jpg -(70.1 KiB, 800x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71801

>>1997796
Sonic using his momentum to send a kick into the beast does it but it changes it's movements, pouncing left and right, chasing the hedgehog.

>> No.1997798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525732550938.jpg -(65.1 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66701

>>1997797
You wanna play this game huh? You got it!
Sonic starts running around the monster at top speed, generating a micro tornado in a hopes to send it flying away back into the pit

>> No.1997799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525734093148.jpg -(130.9 KiB, 600x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134011

>>1997798
The beast will try it's best as it tries to keep itself on the ground, but fails to do so due to slowly being pulled into the tornado. Rouge on the other hand backs away to avoid getting sucked into it.
W-Woah, watch it you knucklehead!
Annoyed, Rouge decides to head back to the tree and grabs the this chalice sphere with a gem inside.

>> No.1997800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525734531748.jpg -(184.8 KiB, 900x1273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189233

>>1997799
Sorry, Rouge!
Sonic calls out from the wind he generates

Once this thing's airborne, Sonic halts the tornado and leaps up into a spinning attack at the beast to knock it away

Adios, pal.

>> No.1997801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525734561933.png -(233.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239125

>>1997787
Hey 21!
Kokonoe's been cooking something up!

Have you heard all that loud noise? The clanging, banging and twanging of metal betwixt the whirring and buzzing of what could only be monstrous machines!?

Kokonoe had been hard at work inventing a new Mecha robot. It was currently occupying the room where all of those nukes used to be- where did they go?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!! It's nearly completed!

>> No.1997802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525735300638.png -(189.7 KiB, 846x1308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194226

>>1997800
The beast will be knocked back down to the pits of darkness, not sure if it hit the ground at all.

Rouge will fly on over and land next to Sonic.
Well nice job, didn't think you could handle it.

>> No.1997803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525735492610.jpg -(242.7 KiB, 850x1178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248490

>>1997801
Indeed! 21 was busy with her own work in a different part of the laboratory. Usually she stays out of Koko's way when she's working on her own projects. And because 21 is usually focused on her own as well. But this time...she grew curious

"..."

She looks over to the room where all the nuclear warheads were stored, and gets up from her seat and starts making her way over there as the loud noises grew louder. And once she enters she'll see Koko and her mech

Putting her hands into her lab coat's pockets she whistles a bit

"Nice robot. What'd you do with all the nukes?"

>> No.1997804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525736568558.png -(725.2 KiB, 621x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742565

>>1997802
Me? Not able to handle something like that?
You gotta have more faith in me, Rouge.

>> No.1997805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525736631394.jpg -(486.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497807

>>1997803
Oh those old things? They're in the Robot. I had to compact them down with a shrink ray, but I've already built in a mechanism to re-enlarge them as soon as they've been fired!

>> No.1997806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525736915388.png -(570.0 KiB, 1061x1081) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
583631

>>1997804
She rolls her eyes and tries to shove the chalice into Sonic's arms.
Yeah I have enough of that, lets get out of this creepy place.

>> No.1997807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525736996442.jpg -(46.3 KiB, 760x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47428

>>1997805
21 will smirk a little as she stares up at the mech

"I see. At least you finally found a use for them. Hmm...maybe a Smart MIRV launcher will be fun too. If you haven't thought of that yet."

>> No.1997808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525737311869.jpg -(183.3 KiB, 480x656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187661

>>1997807
Hah! That is a good idea. I knew it'd be good to have you around.

Wanna install it yourself?

>> No.1997809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525737662052.jpg -(192.7 KiB, 850x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197325

>>1997808
"That sounds like fun."

That's when 21 decides to walk over to where Koko is

"I love getting my hands dirty~"

>> No.1997810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525737875856.png -(819.3 KiB, 1000x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
838934

>>1997809
Koko was standing on the shoulder of the Mech, but she was within reach of a suspended catwalk.
She'd grab onto it and pull herself over.

Great. Show me what you can do then. There's a bunch of machines in the ceiling that can help you, or you can use my tools and do it yourself.

>> No.1997811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525738498261.jpg -(59.8 KiB, 600x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61286

>>1997810
"I'll go with the latter."

Says 21, already her mind is racing with designs and how she will go about constructing the MIRV nuke cannon. Already well aware of the parts she'll need and the science that will bind it together

21 will float to the catwalk and sets herself on it

"So what can you tell me about this mech. Are you going to be using it for a very specific purpose? Or was this more something you did out of whimsy?"

>> No.1997812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525739256822.png -(549.4 KiB, 800x564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
562608

>>1997806
Sonic takes the chalice and huffs
Hey how about you hold on to that, it'll be faster if I carry you, ya know.

>> No.1997813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525739764550.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1997792
Aaaah! I'm sorry for sta- wait.... What?

Virgil didn't quite understand as most of the time Chun often preached about discipline to him he would slowly sit up still looking up at his master.

... I can?

>> No.1997814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525740028442.jpg -(571.9 KiB, 720x1016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585676

>>1997811
Every invention of mine has a purpose. And this one's main purpose will be wide-spread Toaster destruction! Everyone who pisses me off is going to one day find missiles locked onto their toaster ovens.

It's genius, because nobody expects it.

>> No.1997815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525740958335.jpg -(190.2 KiB, 850x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194724

>>1997814
21 chuckles. She's known Koko for a good while now, so her building this large mech with nuclear weaponry for the purpose of targeting toasters is expected

"There is truth to that. Perhaps a test is in order once I'm done~"

Various parts and tools will float over to 21 and set themselves aside accordingly. 21's eyes flash as she scans the mech so she can have access to it's schematics. And already starts putting things together using the appropriate tools

>> No.1997816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525740966614.png -(13.7 KiB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14031

>>1997812
Her ears twitch and her soft lips curve into a smile.
...That's a good idea.
She takes the chalice back.
Now pick me up, Romeo. I'll have your reward back at my place.

>> No.1997817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525741212766.jpg -(217.5 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222765

>>1997815
You're right~ I'll have to prep for field testing. I might choose a shopping mall or a small suburban neighborhood.
Because they all have toasters that deserve smiting.

>> No.1997818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525741510019.jpg -(172.6 KiB, 371x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176741

>>1997816
Sonic gives another amused chuckle before sweeping her off her feet

Of course ma'am, would you like me to pick up anything else while we're on the way back?

He starts zooming out of this cave before she can even answer because Sanic

>> No.1997819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525741648808.jpg -(407.3 KiB, 1280x1338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417078

>>1997817
"Either location sounds fine. Each will have more than enough toasters to destroy. Though a mall is bigger with a lot more to blow up~"

>> No.1997820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525742019264.jpg -(720.9 KiB, 1000x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
738191

>>1997813
How can I teach you anything if you can't even keep your male libido down?

I should just take it back and lecher you some more.

>> No.1997821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525742073610.png -(3.3 MiB, 1519x2329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3452629

>>1997819
True. Shopping Mall it is!
She said with a sinister grin as she watched the android work.
She's really good at what she does. She learns fast, too. She makes a better assistant than Tager or Lambda ever did.

>> No.1997822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525742431349.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324092

>>1997818
Oh!
She is steeped off her legs. Rouge felt it was nice for once to have someone carry her..
No-aaaaah!
From there we could have Sonic speed off taking the sly bat back to their place. Rouge was happy with her find but that odd tree had her wondering. She places the chalice down and examines it further. Oh don't worry, Sonic will get his reward but for now let's fade it to Sonic and Rouge figuring out the mysteries.

>> No.1997823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525742849468.jpg -(137.0 KiB, 1022x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140284

>>1997821
"Excellent!"

The pink cat will see 21 focus on her work, her hands constantly busy with putting something together with a tool. Completed sections will float over via her telekinesis, and attach itself appropriately unto the mech

"Hahahaha~! I'm making good time. Thought of a name for this destroyer of toasters?"

>> No.1997824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525743017070.png -(801.3 KiB, 1012x1019) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
820571

>>1997823
Of course!
Koko says passionately, taking a pose!

It's going to be called the Ultra Mega Silver Toastinator Destroyer X-Treme!!!! Or UMSX for short.
Because Koko is bad at naming things.

>> No.1997825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525743348933.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>1997820
I just can't help it Sifu...

Virgil says scooting a little closer to her.

Your form is just so...

He's trying to find the right word for it but he's not really thinking words. Although with his neck hanging that far out he's totally open to being put into another headlock.

>> No.1997826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525743908031.jpg -(120.8 KiB, 636x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123703

>>1997825
Chun Li will suddenly walk over as he spoke and grabs hold of him, putting him in a headlock.

My form you say?

>> No.1997827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525743976690.jpg -(185.9 KiB, 855x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190382

>>1997824
21 adjusts her glasses

"Ha~! How flamboyant."

21 flashes her own sinister smile as she starts putting together the smaller more sci-ency stuff

"Aside from this, what else have you been doing?"

>> No.1997828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525744460994.jpg -(134.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137966

>>1997827
Whatever the hell I want.
She frowned.

What, do you want to know about my ever bowel movement or something?

>> No.1997829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525744723900.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 532x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62547

>>1997828
"Don't get your thong in a twist. I am merely making conversation while I finish this."

Work, work, work

"Maybe one day you'll evolve past having to have such movements."

21 doesn't do that, ever. She doesn't even sleep!

>> No.1997830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525745117691.jpg -(183.3 KiB, 480x656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187661

>>1997829
Hey, sometimes it's really satisfying to take a shit. You have to appreciate the little things.
She said sarcastically.

But I'm not good at small talk. All I do is invent shit or sleep.

>> No.1997831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525746240064.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1997826
And so Virgil was put in a firm headlock. He'd wiggle a bit and see there wasn't anywhere he could go from here.

Yes. Your form is simply perfect to me Master...

while in the headlock he's at least in proximity of that large ass of hers.

>> No.1997832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525746676949.jpg -(217.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222403

>>1997830
"Hmhm, you've made that clear enough. And that is fine by me, why force conversation when there's work to be done?"

21 then smirks as the final touches are complete. The mech won't look any different on the outside, but now it's nuke launcher was outfitted with state-of-the-art MIRV capabilities

"Perfect! All done, you can easily switch between using it for one warhead as normal. Or using the MIRV~"

Her glasses glare as she adjusts them again, her face growing sinister

"It's all compatible with your shrink-ray and re-enlarging mechanism. The MIRV will fire a canister filled with 6 warheads."

A baker's dozen of croissants float over to 21. And she'll start eating them one by one. Once she's done chewing she looks at Koko and says:

"After a certain distance the canister will release the 6 warheads and depending on the targets...boom~"

"Each one can home in a toaster. Or whatever the hell you want really, hahahaha~"

>> No.1997833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525747049554.jpg -(214.8 KiB, 760x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219986

>>1997832
Bwahahahahahahaha!
Kokonoe laughs manically.

Now I just need to program it to cast spells, and I can have it summon meteorites half the size of the moon!

>> No.1997834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525747453023.jpg -(4.0 MiB, 2212x3242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4187192

>>1997831
She will let go of the hold, smiling away.
Good. I believe it's time I show you some new skills.

>> No.1997835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525747572103.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 433x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59053

>>1997833
21 will grin and keep eating

"How delightfully catastrophic~ For when you're really feeling angry at toasters?"

>> No.1997836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525748284249.jpg -(39.2 KiB, 269x299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40142

MEANWHILE a demonbutt was in a jewelry store in Aurora, checking out various bobs and bits, especially of the gold variety.

That one would look sick on her...

She says to herself, fogging up the display case as she speaks with her face glued to the glass.

>> No.1997837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525748528687.jpg -(75.9 KiB, 503x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77763

>>1997835
If it can't heat my food properly, then the manufacturers need to be punished. I can invent a better toaster.
But for some reason, she'd rather invent a giant robot.

>> No.1997838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525748609898.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>1997834
Virgil breathes a sigh of relief that she didn't deprive him of air again.

New Skills? What did you have in mind Sifu?

with Chun it was a little harder for Virgil to guess where things were going. But she can tell he is very eager to hear more.

>> No.1997839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525748673543.jpg -(190.2 KiB, 850x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194724

>>1997837
"Hahaha."

21 has herself a small laugh at that, shaking her head afterward. She looks to Koko with an eager look on her face

"We can invent a better anything~"

"Now then, have you decided on which shopping mall?"

>> No.1997840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525748837374.png -(289.7 KiB, 551x551) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296686

>>1997839
...No? I hadn't thought that far. I've been making it up as I go.

>> No.1997841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525749141645.jpg -(407.3 KiB, 1280x1338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417078

>>1997840
"Alright then, when you do it'll be fun seeing it destroy something. Especially the MIRV."

Koko's tools will then float back to their proper place seeing as 21 has finished her work

"If that's all I suppose I can return to my other work."

>> No.1997842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525749265533.jpg -(234.4 KiB, 945x1043) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240065

>>1997838
With how things are going, she will reach out and grab him by the hand in order to drag him off. They will be heading to Chun Li's dojo room to teach Virgil "techniques." So lets fade here since the session has been long and having to deal with Chun Li's Peach bombs.

>> No.1997843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525749428226.jpg -(636.7 KiB, 700x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
652030

>>1997836
Beside the demon is a small bat girl looking at the jewelry herself.
You like that one as well? I found it gorgeous.

>> No.1997844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525750086185.jpg -(124.2 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127159

>>1997841
Koko claps.

Yeah, sure. By the way, what are you working on?

>> No.1997845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525750166823.jpg -(187.4 KiB, 791x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191868

>>1997843
Yeah?
Razu glances over to the source of the voice only to find the tips of two large bat ears. Looking down she spots who they belong to and smiles.
Oh, hey. It's not for me actually, I'm just looking for a present for my daughter. She's not very, err, jewelry-inclined, so I'd better start her off easy.
She pokes her finger against the glass, pointing at a small golden bracelet with a fine and detailed pattern on it.
You think she'd like that one?

>> No.1997846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525750326165.jpg -(31.5 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32253
>>Chunners

As the Street Fighter unleashed her mighty attack, Rance decided it was turn to do the same with him!
His sword began to glow and with a powerful, swift slashing motion, he unleashed a blast of energy that could only be described as...

"RANCE ATTACK!!"

>> No.1997847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525750784903.png -(469.3 KiB, 600x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480539

>>1997844
"You know how a lot of these people have some sort of slave or something like that? Despite me not needing one, I decided to create one using the tech available here. She's almost done, I just need to decide on a skin. I can make her look however I want really, it can be as simple as an image search too."

"And then...I don't know, have her do random tasks and such."

>> No.1997848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525750996798.jpg -(134.7 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137966

>>1997847
...So you want a slave for entertainment? I can't say I blame you. I used to build my own assistants too.

>> No.1997849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525751032117.png -(1.8 MiB, 2748x3947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1924666

>>1997845
Looking down and eyeing the bracelet, Rouge made a scan. Her ears twitch away as she examines it.
Hrmm...I think you could do better.

>> No.1997850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525751356882.jpg -(305.3 KiB, 973x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312578

>>1997849
Razu looks back at her and can't help but notices those ears floppin'
Cute.

Well, like I said she's a novice, so I don't wanna come in too strong, you know? Just sort of ease her into it...
She turns back to the jewelry on display and spots another one, slightly larger and wider, with a few small gemstones encrusted into it.
That one?
Points

>> No.1997851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525751866260.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 1535x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251735

>>1997846
...!
Chun doesn't want to be in the radius of the slash blast so she's attempt to jump out of the way. If so, Chun will follow up with a dash forward to close in and use her famous spinning helicopter kick!

>> No.1997852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525751868913.jpg -(200.9 KiB, 850x1343) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205684

>>1997848
"Among other things. I figured building a slave would be a better use of my time for a while."

Offers the box of croissants to Koko, there's still a few left

"Want one?"

>> No.1997853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525751966794.jpg -(576.1 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589909

>>1997852
Sure.
Koko reaches for one of the things.

If you need help building an artificial soul, I have the blueprints for that around here somewhere.

>> No.1997854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525752112544.png -(868.0 KiB, 769x1266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
888823

>>1997850
She turns her head to see where this demon was pointing. Her eyes widen and the bat's ears twitch slightly while her tail wags.
Oooh...NOW that's better!

>> No.1997855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525752169539.jpg -(87.3 KiB, 549x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89375

>>1997853
Yummy buttery goodness. 21 will help herself tyo one, and was about to bite into it. Until Koko went ahead and mentioned artificial soul

"An artificial soul? Interesting...yes, I'd be very interested in that Kokonoe."

>> No.1997856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525752427365.jpg -(70.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72559

>>1997855
Kokonoe chomps into it, and devours it like a hungry animal. She's not known for being elegant.

Mmn~ Well, I had the help of a God at the time. But I'm sure I can replicate it... I'll show you after my nap.

>> No.1997857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525752506363.jpg -(38.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39818

>>1997851

"... Just where I wanted you!"

Rance's own attack countered Chun-Li's but when she managed to avoid most of the blast and counterattack, the swordsman was already prepared!
Instead of unleashing another blast, Rance focused his energies not instead release a barrage of energy slices aimed at Chun-Li as she approached him!

"RANCE SLASHING ATTACK!!!"

>> No.1997858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525752726803.jpg -(62.6 KiB, 474x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64117

>>1997854
Razu can't help but giggle at the excited little jewel-loving bat, wondering if she should get her a little something for her trouble.
Heh, you really think so? Well you sound like an expert so I'll take your word for it, hehe.
Standing back up, she fetches the clerk and asks him to see the piece in question up close.

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)00:12.

>> No.1997859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525752955243.gif -(776.0 KiB, 682x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
794585

>>1997856
21 would know this by now, so it won't bother her. She's looking forward to Koko and herself looking over the blueprint for an artificial soul

"So even divinity helped you. I can't wait to see the process first hand!"

21 grins, she's excited, she's never dabbled with artificial souls, so even now she can get in on new knowledge

"Very well then Kokonoe~"

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)00:15.

>> No.1997860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525754219765.jpg -(695.3 KiB, 3543x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
712026

>>1997857
Even with his counter, Chun Li makes sure to to keep a keen eyes of the barrage, causing her to be careful with her foot as she attempts to knock away. But since she's dealing with a man with a word, a few hits land.

Tch, not bad there!

>> No.1997861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525754414680.png -(166.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170818

>>1997858
She nods away.
Yes. I have a natural eye for jewelry. Gems bring out the beauty and grace and that necklace is certainly within the range of granting your daughter happiness.
Rouge awaits for the clerk to bring the jewelry close.

>> No.1997862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525754509012.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38184

>>1997860

"Gahahaha! I got you no- W-Wha...!?"

Rance was totally expecting Chun-Li to stop her Whirlwind kick, but instead she went through his barrage of attacks!
Quickly, he raised his sword and then attempted to block as many hits as he could... Only to be hit straight in the face, knocking him down.

"Owww..."

>> No.1997863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525755451367.jpg -(321.9 KiB, 850x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329617

>>1997862
Time for the fun part.
Just as he lands on the ground, Chun Li will jump and aims to land her butt right against Rance's face. If successful, the strongest woman will smother him and attempts to smoosh his face against her ass and thighs.

>> No.1997864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525756044508.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35539

>>1997863

Just as he was about to stand up, Rance was stopped by Chun-Li's world famous thighs!
Unsure to what just happened, the swordsman flailed around before realizing his position.

"Hmmm~?"

Smiling, he reached for her legs with his hands, running his fingers all over their length.

Not bad!

>> No.1997865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525756766223.jpg -(237.6 KiB, 596x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
243256

>>1997861
Yeah, I could tell.
Razu nods back.
I just hope she likes it. She's the daughter of a demon countess after all, she should at least look a little swanky, you know?
Once the clerk brings out the bracelet, she looks at it up close before daintily picking it up, inspecting the fine details and stones around it.
Oooh, nice. I like it!

>> No.1997866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525788033999.jpg -(122.4 KiB, 900x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125360

I'm in the mood for a few peeps.
Dark Pit's hanging out in one of Aurora's many arcade buildings.
This time, he's chosen the 14th Floor of a super arcade complex and currently had a Virtual Reality helmet on his head.
Because he wanted to try it.

Alternatively, I can post Wizzro, Ciri, Erica, Laphicet, any of my Saiyans, Hisui or Megumin.
I'm open to requests.
I'd post more fleshed out options, but I don't want an unnecessary tl;dr. If you're interested, I've got a few ideas floating around my head. Feel free to ask!
I can take multiple replies, or you can skip over this and ignore it all together.

>> No.1997867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525794968091.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 294x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67260
>>Bitch
>>Witch

Well Sanary won't do much to try to stop Triss. Helen's trained her well, not really caring if she's on top or bottom at the moment, so long as Ciri does the deed.

>> No.1997868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525797041118.png -(536.1 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548967

>>1997867
As Triss had lunged at Sanary and pushed her down, Ciri watched them with a jealous smirk.

Oh, I see how it is. She'd rather go for the Demon Lord than her little sister. That deserves punishment.
Ciri, with a sinister smile on her face, will reach into another dimension- Erythia again, specifically.
Taking a certain item off of a particular shelf, she'd pull her arm back through with what sounded like a cowbell.

Ciri would approach the two of them and grab Triss by the back of her hair and yank her backward.
Sorry about that, Sanary~ I've got another idea now.

>> No.1997869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525797203155.jpg -(578.0 KiB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591845

>>1997867
>>1997868
What..? Ciri!?
Did she say Demon Lord.

Oh...
But does that mean... that's why...!
She was trying to focus and get herself out of her situation. Unfortunately, the combined power of the fruits they gave her had dulled her thoughts.

...Ciri, what are you doing?

>> No.1997870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525797908311.jpg -(555.8 KiB, 878x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569110

>>1997868
>>1997869
Hahaha~ Yes.
The Younger looking girl would grin at Triss, although she doesn't look like a young woman anymore.
I'm just trying to further the education of Ciri here. And Helen's done a fine job with her so far.

>> No.1997871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525798468488.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 626x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112956

>>1997869
>>1997870
And Ciri suddenly had wings and horns, and darker skin!
She'd quickly strap the collar she retrieved around Triss' neck. The Cowbell falling into place with a clang.

We have a place for sows like you. I've never been there, but I bet you'll fit right in~
She wasn't giving Triss any time to retaliate- she'd pause time for a moment to grab some more of those grapes, and forced them into the sorceress' mouth to dull her mind further. As she unpaused time, they'd gush spilling red liquid everywhere as Ciri forced her to drink it in.

Hmhm~ She's going to hate me for a little while, but she'll understand once she takes to her new life.

>> No.1997872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525798682633.png -(1.3 MiB, 1085x1437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1317987

>>1997870
>>1997871
Mmhf..!
Triss looked horribly confused, and as she drowned in the sweet red wine that uplifted her with intoxication, she felt something else come over her.

Mmn..!?
The cowbell would glow and demonic energy would surge through Triss' body.
Her breasts would begin to enlarge, her head would sprout horns and her lower body would begin to grow fur as she took on the look of a cow.
And it was the most pleasurable thing Triss had ever felt in her life as her body reached orgasm without either of them having done anything to it.

Mmnnyaahhhh...~
Her moan came out in a strange pitch as she choked back more wine and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

>> No.1997873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525799086132.png -(131.1 KiB, 367x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134225

>>1997871
>>1997872
Hahaha~ Stupid Cow.
Sanary will grin as Ciri does her work. While it's not what she had in mind, the succubus was please with how little hesitation there was.
That's right, She'll love her new position. And humans are nothing but cattle and prey to us. Ahaha~

>> No.1997874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525799645830.jpg -(119.0 KiB, 500x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121859

>>1997872
>>1997873
Since I don't have any Holstaur pics, I'll combine the two to one post now.

Ciri will tug on Triss' collar.
Indeed. A stupid cow~ She used to have such a bright mind. A powerful sorceress who reigned fire down like a pheonix~
Now she's a stupid cow, and she'll live out her days giving birth.

...But if she's obedient, maybe we'll clone her.
Ciri winks at Sanary.
And then do it all over again~

>> No.1997875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525799817490.png -(41.7 KiB, 174x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42693

>>1997874
Oh I would make sure to copy any information from her mind so it can be used later. No sense in letting it go to waste.
Sanary will reach up, grabbing the cow's tits and giving them a hard squeeze.
I think the witches will have fun with her.

>> No.1997876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525800086811.jpg -(125.1 KiB, 636x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128096

>>1997875
Don't worry. I can acquire any knowledge from her as I please.
Ciri smiles.

But if you want to keep her knowledge in-tact, we can upgrade her to a Hakutaku.
It's basically just a smart cow.

>> No.1997877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525800762042.png -(47.7 KiB, 137x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48801

>>1997876
Hmm...Maybe if she's a good girl. We shouldn't reward bad behavior, after all.

>> No.1997878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525801724700.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 626x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112956

>>1997877
T: Hyahh... My body feels so hot...!

Should we drop her off to be processed~?

>> No.1997879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525802159160.png -(925.9 KiB, 1000x740) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
948102

>>1997865
I say get her this, then the next time it comes around, get her something better than that. It keeps the surprise fresh at least.
A demon huh?
A daughter of a demon should only get the best, I am confident in my skills on telling what is good or cheap.

>> No.1997880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525802682082.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1240x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1436159

>>1997864
The prideful detective was just about to squeeze her world class thighs against his head until she felt his fingers run against her thigh.
..!
Jeez, even in a fight against a woman?
She thought for a second before she smiles.
I'm about to squeeze you know?

>> No.1997881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525803060676.jpg -(311.6 KiB, 850x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319073

>>1997879
Yeah, that's the plan. First a bracelet, then earrings, then a necklace, or something like that.
Razu smiles as she pulls out a fat stack of AuAbux and plops it down on the counter for the clerk, giving him a minute or two to make sure it all checks out before giving her the bracelet in a fancy little bag.
You're right about that! I'd buy her clothes too but she just sort of... Grows them on.
She shrugs, before extending her hand down at that batty for a handshake.
I'm Razu, by the way.

>> No.1997882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525803455655.png -(533.2 KiB, 1280x1610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
545983

>>1997881
The bat looks at the demon's money and then back at Razu, she was curious but she was on a down low, keeping her interest hidden for a time. The bat smiles and extends her hand out in order to shake the demon's hand.
I'm Rouge.

>> No.1997883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525803707329.png -(64.7 KiB, 148x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66270

>>1997878
I suppose we should. I wonder what those with hunter will do if they ever find out Triss is missing.
Sanary will slide out from under the new cow with a grin. She's thinking about making a clone for her own amusement. Mostly just to bully her.

>> No.1997884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525804170724.jpg -(314.2 KiB, 1017x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321775

>>1997882
Nice to meetcha!
Shake shake
So, did you come here with something in mind? Or were you just looking around?

>> No.1997885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525804254429.png -(180.3 KiB, 310x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184608

>>1997883
She was hiding here, so they've no idea she's here to begin with.

It's the Lodge that will come looking for her. They'll assume she's been taken or killed by King Radovid~
Ciri smiles. She knew this world well.

>> No.1997886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525804789317.png -(209.9 KiB, 523x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214972

>>1997885
Oh I can guess what will happen after that. It'd be the perfect time to plant some sleeper cells here too but... Well You can do that yourself. Ehehe~

>> No.1997887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525804859465.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2051088

>>1997886
I don't mind having some... help~ We both work for Mistress Helen, right?

>> No.1997888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525805060111.png -(745.7 KiB, 600x1327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763557

>>1997884
Mmm...
She looks around.
I was just looking around.
I do need to learn more about this chalice.

>> No.1997889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525805648805.jpg -(574.6 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588369

>>1997887
That we do, that we do.
Sanary will slide up to Ciri with a grin.
So how did that feel to turn someone to our side?

>> No.1997890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525805800942.jpg -(119.0 KiB, 500x587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121859

>>1997889
Ciri looks at Triss, who was desperately pleasing herself on the floor like an animal.

...Hah, well. It was okay. I'm sure it's different doing it more intimately. But I have my reasons for doing it this way.

>> No.1997891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525805950065.jpg -(90.0 KiB, 372x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92144

>>1997888
Ah, I see. Well I wanna thank you for your advice, so how about I get you some, um...
Her eyes drift around Rouge's figure to try and think of something, eventually stopping on her huge pair of... ears.
... Earrings?

>> No.1997892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525806154410.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>1997890
Yes it is. My first corruption was quit the rush.
Sanary will glance down at Triss for a moment before she ignores the cow trying to pleasure herself.
I suppose you'll experience that yourself soon enough.

>> No.1997893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525806729982.png -(720.6 KiB, 711x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737934

>>1997892
I enjoyed being corrupted~ So I hope it's much the same~
Ciri opens a portal into Erythia, and then grabs Triss by her new tail.

Let's take this Cow to her new pin.

>> No.1997894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525807103516.jpg -(316.5 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324092

>>1997891
Her eyes stop and turn her gaze back to Razu, she was surprised really, causing her bat ears to twitch.
Huh!? You're joking! We just met.

>> No.1997895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525807650535.jpg -(149.7 KiB, 600x584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153257

>>1997894
Yeah, but I can tell you've got your eyes on a few items already.
Though she doesn't know about Rouge's habit of taking things without paying for them.
Although maybe earrings aren't such a good idea, in your case, hehe.
She can't keep herself from reaching out and poking one of those twitchy ears, feeling the rising need to just straight up rub them with both hands.

>> No.1997896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525808129000.png -(383.2 KiB, 587x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392393

>>1997895
They twitch from the touch, she looks up at Razu with a curious look in her eyes.
She must like ears.
Ah...Well I do. You're right about that.

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)15:35.

>> No.1997897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525808682786.png -(11.3 KiB, 88x75) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11570

>>1997893
Oh yes, let's make she she gets up into a proper pen.
The Witches will enjoy some fresh meat, too.
Sanary will move over and will pick Triss up by the horns, ready to hop into that portal with the cow in tow.

>> No.1997898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525809022286.jpg -(178.9 KiB, 671x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183239

>>1997896
Razu's smile is infallible, but it's clear she's got herself the goal of having nibbled on those ears at least once before the day is over.
Well, if you won't take up my offer, at least let me invite you for dinner or something. You can at least accept that, right?

>> No.1997899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525809035025.jpg -(321.4 KiB, 1266x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329121

>>1997897
And awaaaaay they goooo!
They'd come out in the lobby of the main factory.

Well I'm sure the witches can handle all that themselves. I wouldn't want to get in the way.

>> No.1997900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525810196262.jpg -(58.1 KiB, 811x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59531
>Liz

"Aaarghh~"

Her body tensing up now and again as sudden jots of bliss run up her body

"The lotion helps~"

Says Yang with a grin and looks at Liz in the eye with a flustered and defiant expression

"Nnnnn!"

Her sex squeezes down on the dildo once shoved inside her. Yang bites down on her lower lip. Yang however, tries to hold it all in, not wanting to break so easily

>> No.1997901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525810896729.jpg -(314.5 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322018

>>1997898
She folds her arms, giving support to her chest as she thinks away.
...
I can't fangirl too hard at those jewels...
Alright, fine. I'll go to your place for dinner.

>> No.1997902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525811136432.jpg -(815.3 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
834908

>>1997900
...Oh my~
Lizzy then begins to go as she notices how Yang is trying to resist, giggling as she says
Are you really trying to fight it? I guess that makes sense, a big and strong girl like you not wanting to give in so quickly~
Then with that said Lizzy gives the huge dildo a few more pushes, making sure that it is lodged firmly inside of Yang's hungry sex before she
...Presses a button located near its bottom, causing the big black thing to begin moving on its own
Simulating the hard and bestial thrusts of a living creature as Lizzy steps back, folding her arms under her chest with a proud and smug look to her

>> No.1997903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525811956231.jpg -(234.8 KiB, 902x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240429

>>1997901
Alrighty then!
After pocketing her stuff, she holds her palm up, a small flame appearing in it, much to the clerk's uneasiness.
Ready to go, then?
She extends her free, unlit hand at the bat, to indicate to hold on to it.

>> No.1997904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525812022880.jpg -(293.8 KiB, 850x1210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300819

>>1997902
Yang's nostrils flare a little bit, the blond smirks at lizzy

"Not going to make it so easy for you. It's going to take more then this!"

Despite her defiantly words and attitude she still feels incredibly good. Her sex continues to drip sticky nectar. She'll then visibly tense up as those powerful vibrations cause pleasure to be felt throughout her body

"Mmmngh~!! Hahahaha! Yeah, that's how I like it! Haaaaa~!"

She lunges at Liz, but the binding stop her. Yang licks her lips afterward

>> No.1997905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525812476476.jpg -(77.8 KiB, 570x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79637

>>1997899
Me either. I'm sure my sister would chew me out for it.
Maybe I should activate a clone and come back later.
Poor Sanary, always looking for her next high.

>> No.1997906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525813070226.png -(854.3 KiB, 854x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874818

>>1997904
Lizzy grins as Yang tries to lunge at her, stepping back further and wagging a clawed finger at the blonde in a reproaching sort of way
Uh uh uh! You don't have permission to touch me right now!
...But I might let you at some point if you're a good girl.
Then with that Lizzy moves behind Yang again, giving the larger girl's ass a quick slap with her clawed hand
Before grabbing the cheeks with both hands, she begins to squeeze and dig her fingers into the flesh
Hm~ Hm~ Hm~
Humming to herself as she treats Yang in a less than gentle way, possibly causing some scratches and bleeding

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)16:57.

>> No.1997907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525813204287.jpg -(90.5 KiB, 629x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92661

>>1997905
Let's check her in and then be on our way, then~
Ciri smiles.

What else can you teach me?

>> No.1997908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525813515542.jpg -(365.1 KiB, 800x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373859
>>Little Fox

The traps and barriers clearly weren't built with such an attack method in mind
...In fact as Illya works she will begin to get the feeling that the weaves were put together in a rather sloppy and amateurish way
Suggesting that it was Kiki herself that created them
Anyway it won't be long until she's finished, but even without any magical alarms going off it would be better to enter the cave interior of the dormant volcano sooner rather than later

>> No.1997909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525813570411.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220990

>>1997906
Liz will see that the more Yang gets aroused the more she acts like some crazed and lustful beast. It seems he can take after her name well

each of her movements causes her large and slightly sweaty breasts to bounce as small beads of sweat drip from her hot and tone body

"Heheheh..~! Well that's mighty nice of ya~!"

Says yang, panting like hotly and keeps trying to get at Liz. Her lower hips buck as she throw her head back as the intense pleasure from the vibrating black dildo surges through yet again

"NNNNGHHH~!! Haha...fuuuuck~"

>> No.1997910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525813812739.png -(30.9 KiB, 170x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31655

>>1997907
Well you're already quite powerful, little succubus.
Sanary will move to pass the new cow off to some witches for processing. Ciri would probably notice some looks directed towards Sanary, but it's just the witching being witches.

>> No.1997911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525813935842.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 911x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109477

>>1997908
Wow, I could have done better than this.
Illya won't dwaddle, though, following her instincts and heeading into the volcano with the swiftness. She'll be looking for some kind of entrance that will lead her deep inside the mountain.

>> No.1997912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525814514118.jpg -(81.1 KiB, 587x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83073

>>1997909
Hmph! Such a wild and unruly beast...It looks like I'll have to discipline you some more!
Lizzy soon decides as, with that huge black dildo still pounding away inside of Yang, she summons up a fluffy tailed buttplug
Here! It's only fitting that I give you a tail to match your beastly nature.
And with those words she spreads Yang's asscheeks with one hand before roughly shoving the buttplug inside with the other
Twisting and pushing it until its sunk in all the way, leaving Yang with a soft and fluffy tail sprouting out from her back end

>> No.1997913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525814742786.jpg -(232.9 KiB, 850x1327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238512

>>1997912
Drooling a little and breathing heavily, she's still managing to hang on. She stares at the tail butt-plug Liz has just summoned

"Ooh, more toys! Mmmff~!"

"Nnngh~!! Hnngh! Hmmm~!"

Yang looks delighted as Liz thrashes the butt-plug inside her hole. Making it look like Yang is wagging her tail as she shakes her ass about, her holes screaming in pleasure

>> No.1997914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525814862839.jpg -(134.4 KiB, 500x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137639

>>1997910
Ha~ I didn't ask for a lesson in magic.
She'd say with a wink.

Oh well. Goodbye, Triss~!
She'd wave as the Witches took the cow away.

>> No.1997915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525814946576.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 1350x2032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1972853

>>1997911
There is a clear and obvious entrance tunneling into the side of the volcano, lit with glowing blue magical torches
And with the barriers and traps down, Illya will face no resistance as she makes her way inside...
...The tunnel leading into the volcano's cold and dead caldera, where one of the island seal's keypoints will be located right in the middle surrounded by large and vaguely humanoid statues

>> No.1997916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525815419659.png -(48.6 KiB, 156x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49758

>>1997914
Well then I suppose I could teach you how to service men. I mean you will get to the point where you want to breed~

>> No.1997917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525815612780.jpg -(153.8 KiB, 600x545) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157505

>>1997913
That's right, tools and toys are my specialty~!
Lizzy declares with some prideful puffing of her flat, giving Yang's ass another quick slap once she is finished giving the larger girl her tail
They always have been, although I've ended up making some...
...Modifications during my time here.

>> No.1997918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525815835267.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 3508x4961) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1841289

>>1997917
"Oooh~! Slap me harder~!"

Yang looks at Liz puff out her flat lustfully. Already there a lewd puddle of her nectar pooling up beneath Yang

"They feel good! Kuuh~ Still not enough though, haha~"

>> No.1997919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525815884364.jpg -(93.3 KiB, 686x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95579

>>1997915
This is too easy...
Illya's not dumb, so caution is the name of the game as she make were way towards the center of the caldera. She'll keep an eye on those crude statues, ready for them to come alive.

>> No.1997920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525816109447.jpg -(28.6 KiB, 398x589) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29304

As the Witches led along their new pet cow into the new processing room, they'd lift her up onto the table.

What a wonderful cow... whatever realm she came from, she'll fall in love here.
The witch said, speaking as if the Cow were just a specimen.
Triss couldn't help but wonder what was going on; there were a lot of bright lights and technology she'd never seen before. But she was still drunk on the red wine from the intoxication fruit.
She could only breathe heavily as she led along, unable to hold onto rational thought. Sitting on the table now, she tried to sit upright.

Ahh, stay still~
The witch said, coming to her with a small round object. She pressed it against Triss' skin, causing a magical brand to appear: It was a number and a barcode right above her right breast.

T: W-What is this... where am I?

Shhh~ The speaking phase will pass.
She said and brought down another set of machines.
Scanning the Sow over, a device would appear and magically cause her limbs to separate- the fleshy limbs of her former life being quickly swept away and disposed of.

T: Aaahh... it feels so-... but... Why...!?
Through her muddied thoughts, she couldn't process why Ciri would bring her here or what was happening to her. She felt out of her element, and none of these mechanisms made sense to her.
Like a cornered, scared animal, she began to cry despite how good she felt.

Awww... it's okay...
The witch said and hooked a leash to the collar around her neck.
The table lowered mechanically- the witches didn't like having to pick their sows off the table, so the table lowered for the sow to get down on its own.
Triss was forced to follow along, trying to take in as much as she could but her mind was slowly falling apart.

As they approached her new pen, and the witch began to attach her to the machine, all doubt began to fade away.
The machine inserted itself into her, and she was washed with a warm pleasure that went straight to her head.

T: Aahnh... This is amazing~!!
She said as her tongue began to hang out of her mouth between each breath. Then a robotic tentacle would come down from the ceiling, inserting itself into the Cow's mouth and extracting her soul- it would be remade as a Sabbath product before being placed back into its former host- causing the Iconic rose tattoo of Rosalina to appear on the Cow.

The witch smiled at her handiwork and had the machine raise her up to be displayed for the others as they passed.

Welcome to your new life as livestock~ Please enjoy breeding with our machines.
Satisfied with herself, she walked away.

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)17:48.

>> No.1997921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525816207402.jpg -(79.4 KiB, 540x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81339

>>1997916
Mistress Helen has me service Men in bars as my day job. I enjoy being a waitress~ Sometimes I service multiple tables at once!

>> No.1997922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525816648503.png -(1.3 MiB, 836x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1378513

>>1997918
Yeah? Well then lets try something else!
Lizzy retorts as, with a clap of her hands, an iron maiden appears and lands with a crash near Yang
Behold my specially modified iron maiden~!
Lizzy then moving to open the device...
...Soon revealing that, in the place of spikes, the inside of the torture equipment is instead lined with squirming tentacles
We'll see how you feel after spending a few hours in here!

>> No.1997923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525817367068.jpg -(1006.8 KiB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1030960

>>1997919
And, as should come to no surprise to anyone, the stone statues begin to come to life as Illya approaches the keypoint!
Moving quickly despite their large size, two of them moving to flank Illya while a third charges her head on!

>> No.1997924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525817461243.jpg -(164.3 KiB, 850x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168256

>>1997922
"..."

Yang looks over at the iron maiden. Watching it open to see the dozens of squirming tentacles inside. Yang grins at the sight

"Pulling out all the stops aren't you? Heh~ Not bad Lizzy~"

Yang's heart skips a beat, how exciting

"Come on then, give me all you got."

>> No.1997925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525818540306.png -(34.8 KiB, 150x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35618

>>1997921
Oh I'm thinking about something a little different. Some men that are a bit more... monsterous. Hmhmhm~
Oh boy, Sanary's wanting to bring her to the body stretching sized men.

>> No.1997926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525818793782.jpg -(369.8 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378635

>>1997924
Lizzy doesn't say anything else for now, merely chuckling as, with a swift hand gesture, she causes the chains holding Yang to swing forward and, with a SNAP from the manacles as they unlock, send her flying into the iron maiden from the force of the momentum
The coffin-like device slamming shut once she is inside
And then it won't be long until the multitude of tendrils begin to touch and explore all over Yang's body, several seeking out her holes and shoving their slimy lengths inside
Pumping away rapidly like she's just a hunk of meat to be played with

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)18:33.

>> No.1997927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525819150658.jpg -(205.8 KiB, 850x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210768

And finally a Fish, well a few hours later than I wanted it to be... either way here's a fish, I start with Megan who's going around town looking for cute girls and men to pet or tease in that order.

I can also follow it up with Annete in her tower monitoring her future children and plotting stuff...

Bay is baying around Aberdeen, a poor little lost boat.

Samantha is in the woods goofing off.

Amanda is minding her gym like usual.

And the Floofs in SPACE are docking at a space station... not sure which one but a nice and safe one!

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)18:39.

>> No.1997928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525819203521.jpg -(138.0 KiB, 800x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141350

>>1997926
And from inside she'll hear Yang grunting in pleasure. Even now yang sounds like she's trying to keep it all in. She'll be heard moving about inside as every inch of her hot ans sweaty body gets prodded, rubbed and whatever else by the living appendages

"Guuuuh~!! HAAAAAHN~!!"

Yang will feel her eager slick holes get toyed with and happily accepts them as they push themselves further inside of her

"H-Holy shit, this is...unnfuuu~!"

>> No.1997929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525819241433.png -(62.9 KiB, 410x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64378

>>1997923
...!
While Illya's not surprised that the statues started moving, they're speed is a little unexpected. But the small fox has fought against things that are more troubling than these golem things, so she'll move to intercept the one charging towards her, shooting out a blast of magic in front of her as she does so.

>> No.1997930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525819301307.jpg -(90.5 KiB, 629x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92661

>>1997925
>>1997925
Well now I'm curious!

>> No.1997931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525819719186.png -(436.5 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447022

>>1997928
Meanwhile, Lizzy will just pull up a stool to sit on while Yang gets violated by all of those tendrils
Summoning up some manner of handheld gaming device to toy with while she waits
Because true to her word, Lizzy will leave Yang in there for several hours
Intent on leaving the larger girl as an orgasmic mess

>> No.1997932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525819948271.png -(103.4 KiB, 289x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105846

>>1997930
Oh yes. I do enjoy mounting some of the large creatures that turn out in our town. Come, let me introduce you to some clients.
Sanary will offer Ciri her hand, planning to introduce her to some minotaurs and, if she handles them well enough, a siegebreaker demon. ANd we can fade to Ciri learning to love large insertions.

>> No.1997933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525820011693.jpg -(161.0 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164824

>>1997931
"Poor" Yang will mange to hold out for a while longer. But as the hours passed her ability to keep herself from cracking wanes. And eventually Yang had her first intense orgasm...and then another, and another, as I'm sure the tendrils inside won't care how many climaxes she's gone through. And will simply continues to dig into her lewd and slick holes

Thus driving her strong and muscular body into a pleasure spiral. Leaving yang nice and broken by the end of it, but somehow managed to continue staying conscious at least. Albeit with a glazed over look in her eye

>> No.1997934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525820423572.jpg -(1006.8 KiB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1030960

>>1997929
The poor golem is blown apart by the force of Illya's magical blast, but she still has those two that are flanking her to contend with
One of which will swing its arms high at her while the other swings low, clearly working together to prevent her from being able to dodge their twin assault

>> No.1997935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525820700054.png -(1.2 MiB, 1600x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1253941

>>1997933
Indeed, it's not like the tendrils will ever tire, so they will just keep pounding away at Yang's holes
Uncaring towards the states of her mind and body
Then finally Lizzy will open the iron maiden's doors once those hours are up
Letting Yang just...Tumble out of it as she goes
Soooo...How was that, huh?
Lizzy then asks with a smug smile, planting her hands on her hips

>> No.1997936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525820989086.jpg -(370.1 KiB, 748x940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378960

>>1997935
Yang eds up falling on her knees as her juices flow from her. Her entire body looking slick and flushed after so many hours being lewded without stop

Coughing a bit, yang slowly looks up at lizzy and manages a half smirk

"That was fucking incredible...shit, it made me cum so many times...~"

>> No.1997937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821298980.png -(248.3 KiB, 300x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254243

>>1997936
Oh...? You can still talk?
Lizzy goes with tilt of her head and a somewhat disappointed look, before with a sigh and a shrug she says
Oh well, it was worth a try at least.

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)19:14.

>> No.1997938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821320324.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

>>1997934
Too easy!
Dodging? What is doging when you can erect a barrier to ward of the blows of you enemies! Which is exactly what illy has down, putting up a bubble of protection as she starts to charge up another attack.

>> No.1997939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821498336.jpg -(1006.8 KiB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1030960

>>1997938
Piccolo is disappointed
The golem's arms slam against the magical barrier that Illya has erected, and being the simple constructs they are they will just keep hammering against it
Agan, and again, and again
Their repeated and powerful blows no doubt putting a good deal of strain on the bubble shaped barrier

>> No.1997940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821555715.png -(300.4 KiB, 545x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307577

>>1997937
"That's about all I can do...so don't sell yourself short, shorty...nn..."

Yang sort of then collapses on the floor, feeling floored from the ordeal regardless

>> No.1997941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821692153.jpg -(62.4 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63868

>>1997940
I see...
...Well okay then!
The little dragon then goes as her smile returns to her face and her tail wags behind her
Then I suppose I should take you over to the main building for a bath and a nap.
And with that she moves to scoop Yang up into her arms

>> No.1997942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821934290.jpg -(63.4 KiB, 681x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64920

>>1997941
Yang just hangs limply from Liz's carry. Breathing slow and heavy. her body still slightly twitching

"Mmm...yeah sure."

>> No.1997943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525821991247.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 600x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234872

>>1997939
Indeed that is putting some strain on that barrier, but Illya only needs it for a moment. She has been watching some Shonen lately, so she'll extend out her hands to the side, each one aiming at the golems as she lets out twin blasts out at them!

>> No.1997944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525822593273.png -(578.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592463

>>1997942
Yeah! I'll give you a small sample of how I pamper my little kitten!
Lizzy then says with a giggle as she heads for the shed's door, opening it and stepping through to head for the main building beyond
...And I think this would be a decent spot for a fade
Lizzy making sure that Yang gets nice and clean and has a restful nap on one of the mansion's big and comfy beds

>> No.1997945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525822793884.jpg -(1006.8 KiB, 3840x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1030960

>>1997943
This is just like one of my Korean battle harem shows
The two remaining golems are swiftly dispatched by Illya's energy beams, shattering apart and collapsing into piles of rubble
Leaving the caldera clear of any other threats
...At least for now
It wouldn't be surprising if there was a spell in place to alert Kiki if the golems were awakened and destroyed after all

>> No.1997946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525823097148.png -(301.9 KiB, 620x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309181

>>1997945
Of course, but she could be enjoying the festivities too! I mean really, what better time to lord over the island and make the cats service you all day long? But Illya isn't going to take any chances, heading to the center of the node as she prepares to attune herself with the massive magical circle installed on the island.

>> No.1997947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525824080494.png -(1.2 MiB, 1200x1779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1226738

>>1997946
Thankfully, the node itself doesn't seem to be trapped in any sort of way
Further testament to how lazy Kiki is
That said Illya may find herself feeling a little overwhelmed as she taps into the massive circle, if only because of its sheer size and the amount lines and weaves that make up its structure

>> No.1997948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525824979247.jpg -(480.4 KiB, 584x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491888

>>1997947
Ahhh...
Illya will hold her head a little, feeling the pressure from the large circle. But she'll keep concentrating, spreading herself out along the circle's lines to take it over.

>> No.1997949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525825338847.jpg -(602.8 KiB, 949x1137) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
617247

>>1997948
If Illya were a more normal human, she would probably find the task nearly impossible
...Thankfully she is anything but normal, and while it may prove to be a very challenging struggle, the little white fox will finally seize control of the island wide circle
Now she just has to change and alter it to fit her desired parameters, and do so before someone arrives to investigate just what is going on

>> No.1997950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525826329587.jpg -(460.8 KiB, 850x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471885

>>1997949
If I had Ruby here this would be a piece of cake but...
There's no time Illya to worry about the might have beens as she starts to edit the circle to make all of the big tittied people on the island obedient to her. WWhile she only really after "Tama" and Kiki, the back up is right, there's nothing wrong with having an island full of sex slaves as long as Miyu's Number One.

>> No.1997951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525826841209.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 536x517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170893

>>1997950
While it will take a lot of work, there is nothing keeping Illya from editing the circle
However, as Illya is about half way done with her work she will suddenly hear a voice

???: Well well well, what do we have here~?
It seems that someone must have noticed that something was going on up in the caldera
But luckily it isn't Kiki or Tama, just a random male cat
???: Hm...The defenses are all down, so...You must be messing with the island's seal array, right?
The mostly naked boy cat says with a grin as he hops up onto one of the ruined golems, crouching there as he eyes Illya with an almost predatory grin on his face

>> No.1997952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525827261458.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853
>Zan

The pokepillow is carried off as the King makes his way down the corridor toward his room.
You know it's really kind of cool that you've been teaching yourself words. I mean, we can always chat, but being able to talk to other people will come in handy...
He gives a slight chuckle
I guess I can't have you to myself all the time, now can I?

>> No.1997953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525827915977.png -(419.5 KiB, 1280x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429543

>>1997952
As Lupul carries his sentient pillow off to his room, her fluffy tail fwaps around lazily, brushing softly against his face every now and then.
Zan...
Heh, yeah, not that I'd mind...
Goose?
Guess what word I wanted to learn first?
She shifts a little in order to pull herself up closer to his ear, before letting out in a breathy whisper:
Lupul~

>> No.1997954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525828669201.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>1997953
Holy shit.
She would feel him stumble a bit as he skips a step. Still, he holds her tight and manages to right himself. His expression is a bit surprised, and she clearly had caught him off guard with that one.
...I think you may have just won the prize for the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me.
He says, managing to smile as he doubles his pace. It wouldn't be long at all before Zan was whisked into the royal chambers.

>> No.1997955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525829236424.png -(718.6 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
735839

>>1997954
Ah!
She squeaks a little as he stumbles, tightening her grip around him in turn to avoid falling to the ground.
...Zan?
After recovering however, she tilts her head at him, before giggling playfully.
That's all it took, huh? Well I'm planning to say it a lot more often from now on~
AND SO they'd have made it to his quarters!

>> No.1997956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525829425628.png -(210.6 KiB, 800x746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215607

>>1997903
She was wary at first, a flame made her slightly worried.
Uh, you're going to burn the place or something?
No, it must be a type of magic
She reaches to grab hold of her hand.

>> No.1997957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525829660765.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1997955
Too much more of that, and I can't be held responsible for what I do to you, my dear Zan~
He says with a sly chuckle as he kicks the door closed behind him. He'll carry her over to the bed, hug her to his chest, and fall forward into the springy bed and her fluffy chest. He gives a muffled laugh into the marshmallow heaven.
...You know I don't think I'll ever get tired of how your fur feels on my skin.

>> No.1997958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525829849489.jpg -(731.2 KiB, 2833x3427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
748709

>>1997951
Illya grimaces when this cat boy shows up. She's got to concentrate on messing with the array, but this guy might try something.
S-So what? It doesn't affect you any.

>> No.1997959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830096053.jpg -(353.1 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361602

>>1997956
... What?
Razu raises a single eyebrow at the bat, then realizes how fireporting from place to place, even when it's purely cosmetic, might look a little unnerving for others.
No, that's just how I get around. Don't worry, it's mostly harmless. Mostly.
After grabbing her hand, she KACHOWS herself and her guest from the shop, probably giving the clerk some kind of heart attack. Once the flames dissipate, they'd be in her fancy obsidian-looking and gold-accented castle.
Tada! Here we are.

>> No.1997960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830375466.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1500x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1665344

>>1997958
Shrugging, the brown boy cat then goes
???: Yeah you're right, it honestly has nothing to do with me.
Then with that he drops down from the golem, approaching Illya as he continues to speak
???: That said I think it's a perfect opportunity for me, you know?
The feline then reaching for his loin cloth, undoing it and letting it drop to the ground
His grin becoming wolfish as his already erect and nicely sized kitty cock springs out into the hot tropical air
???: You can't really afford to turn your attention away from your tinkering now that you're in the middle of it, so I think I'll go ahead and have a taste of that cute little body of yours while you finish what you're doing~

>> No.1997961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830589849.png -(351.5 KiB, 632x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359968
>>The Hills of Finland

And knowing how most Magi are, they probably wouldn't last long before being snatched up and enslaved by some Monster or another!
Illya chimes in with that bright and cheerful smile of hers
They seem to enjoy going after the proud and uptight after all, and I sort of understand why.
Because people like that are fun to toy with

>> No.1997962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830725000.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38184

>>1997880

"... I'm going to lose might as well enjoy what I can get, right?"

Rance happily continued to caress her legs, grinning and flashing his sharp teeth.

"... How about we call it a draw?"

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)21:52.

>> No.1997963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830909107.gif -(2.2 MiB, 350x386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2296160

>>1997959
She was frighten as she appears in the castle
What the hell...That...was a ride.
She takes a deep breath,looking around.

>> No.1997964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830913420.png -(1.0 MiB, 1060x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1069555

>>1997961
Yes... They do seem to like to toy with those who are trying to live honest lives...
Or at least that's how Luvia see's through her experiences with them.
Is there no such thing as just being friends anymore? It's always about sex anymore! Sex ruined my life all because I wasn't good enough to-
She pauses and takes a deep breath.
Point is I feel like People focus too much on it these days. I just want something normal is all...

>> No.1997965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525830943178.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

>>1997960
Dammit! Uhhhh...
Most of Illya's attention will be focused on editing the circle, so she doesn't have much brain power to try to think of something.
O-Or you can leave me alone and...uhh...You can have your way with Kiki when I'm done!

>> No.1997966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525831223046.png -(612.8 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
627549

>>1997957
Goose~
That's why we're heading to bed, isn't it? So you can do all of those things~
Zangy laughs but then lets out another small yip in surprise as he uses her as a stunt mat, plopping himself down onto her softness, and planting his face right between her two chest-pillows.
Ah! Well, that's why I'm the official royal pillow, right? You won't find any softer anywhere around!
She then wraps her arms around Lup and hugs him some more into her squishiness, as if to drive her point home.

Last edited 18/05/08(Tue)22:00.

>> No.1997967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525831235295.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78947

>>1997964
....
And that is when Illya gets a worried look, frowning at Luvia as she says
No offense, but you really should change your attitude. Otherwise you're going to end up with a collar around your neck and a young girl riding you like a horse around town.
Illya's seen it plenty of times herself during her wanderings
Other lolis like to brag about their pets to her while recommending she gets one herself
And besides, what does it mean to be "normal" anyway? Most of the people living here would say that YOU are the "abnormal" one after all.

>> No.1997968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525831312379.jpg -(358.5 KiB, 782x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367155

>>1997962
She squeezes his head slightly.
Fine, but I say it's my win with my butt right on your head.

>> No.1997969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525831628510.jpg -(376.2 KiB, 918x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385230

>>1997965
???: What's to stop me from doing that anyway?
The male cat says with a chuckle as he soon reaches to touch and fondle Illya's ass
Really sinking his hands into the cheeks as he goes
???: Just relax and focus on your work, alright~?
As he slides one of his hands around and glides it up Illya's body, soon giving her small loli chest some affectionate rubs and squeezes

>> No.1997970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525831679187.png -(499.0 KiB, 346x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510974

>>1997967
Look it's not that easy when- Nggg... I am... Things are...
she tried to find a right way to put it.
Well maybe I want to be abnormal already!
she nods.
It's not like I haven't seen everyone who lives in this household already naked... I refuse to embrace it though. When I set out in this world I wanted to be something different anyway it's why I went along with Tamamo in the first place. We had a plan to...
She trails off again.
Never mind... It ddoesn't matter, nothing does...
she mood seems to sour again.

>> No.1997971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525831778565.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1997966
He gives a muffled laugh, nodding his head which just serves to rub his cheek against her chest floof.
Quite right!
He'll reach out to grab her ankles, unceremoniously pulling her legs apart so he can sink as close against her as possible. His robes are still closed, so its not as if he's gone right to the main attraction, but he certainly does make himself comfortable.
So, my dear Zan. I wonder... have the hormones kicked in yet?
He asks teasingly.
Are you an insatiable ball of lust or do I still have that to look forward to?~

>> No.1997973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525832026952.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35539

>>1997968

"Ahh..."

A soft chuckle escaped Rance's lips, feeling the slight pressure of her thighs against him.

"... I think I'm the one winning! You are rewarding me with your perfect legs after all."

>> No.1997975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525832263621.jpg -(252.5 KiB, 800x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258511

>>1997963
Still in one piece, too!
Razu simply laughs at the bat's response, before releasing her.
Cool, right? Well, lemme show you around.
And so, without further ado, she simply starts heading off, expecting Rouge to follow after her.

>> No.1997976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525832314459.png -(1.0 MiB, 1243x1243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1052274

>>1997969
But...
Damn him!
Illya really can't do much to stop him, doing her best to ignore his touches while she continues to modify the magic circle. Of course her body is soft and delectable, being a psuedo-goddess and all now.

>> No.1997979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525832700393.png -(501.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
513724

>>1997971
Needless to say, she lets him do just that, and then even wraps her legs around his hips, to hold him that much closer against herself.
Ah, I'd be lying if I said I haven't felt a little more antsy than usual lately... Especially when you're around.
She looks off to the side, a faint blush bleeding through her otherwise white features.
And I keep having those dreams, of you doing those things to me... At first I thought it was just you putting thoughts in my head, but...

>> No.1997983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525833336216.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1997979
A little of column A, a little of column B, heheheh...
He reaches up, running his hands along her arms until they reach her claws. He'll interplay his fingers between her claws, and push them back until he pins her arms to the bed behind them.
I didn't put the thoughts in your head... but I did put what's making the thoughts inside of you~
He says teasingly as his robes seem to slide open of their own accord, opening like a bathrobe given that they are just another shapeshifted part of him. Not that she was resisting as he continues to hold her down while getting himself in position, he always did like little power plays to show that he owned her. Once everything was in position, he'd sink his hips down to connect them quite thoroughly, slowly pushing in and savoring every little sensation between them.
Hmmm, I don't think I'll ever tire of feeling that~



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff