[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1525545025035.jpg -(18.9 KiB, 566x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19339 No.1997350   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1997352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525545622545.jpg -(234.6 KiB, 800x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240247
>a small dragon

Sophie: Yeah, and it's not like I'm going anywhere anytime soon.

Nono: But...

Sophie: And you did kinda catch SeeU's attention too, so she's definitely going to take you out to see and do stuff. But anyways, the two of us still need to get groceries for home.

The big blond now looking directly at Nowi.

Sophie: You want to just walk around with us or something?

>> No.1997355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525546271679.jpg -(193.4 KiB, 506x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198035

>>1997352
"Sure~!"

Nowi said cheerfully

"It's my first time here in Aberdeen, so I don't really know my way around so much."

>> No.1997356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525546496443.png -(52.7 KiB, 220x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53925
>Meiling-Zhou...wait

Braly will be cool and gathers up their clothes, and grins at Meiling

"Sounds good to me. Let's get going, maybe we'll do a little bit more during."

Shower sex is awesome

>> No.1997357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525546599136.jpg -(130.1 KiB, 635x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133225

>>1997356
she wobbily manages to get her gear together, starting on inside making sure to close the gear once Braly is inside
Hehe...and then we can just lay together for a while, just being near you has something about it that feels so good..

>> No.1997358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525546646033.jpg -(196.0 KiB, 692x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200731

>>1997355
Sophie: I guess we can just show you more of the place while we're out. But we should introduce ourselves. I'm Sophie, I run a bakery further down the avenue.

And making Nono move closer...

Nono: I'm Nono Morikubo... I help out Sophie in the bakery.

Sophie: She also makes chocolate. She's quite the chocolatier.

Nono: It was just a hobby when I was back home!

>> No.1997359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525546948905.jpg -(139.5 KiB, 619x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142890

>>1997357
"Sounds like a good idea to me."

Once past the gate Braly looks up at the massive mansion

"My castle is bigger, but this building looks fancier."

Once Meiling is ready she'll follow her since she doesn't know her way around. Leaving Meiling to take the lead

And we can fade to that for now. After they're finished laying down, Braly will ask Meiling about her martial art's history

Pic unrelated, for now...

>> No.1997362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525547534903.jpg -(312.7 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
320209

>>1997210
He gets up frantically waving his hands.
Hold it, hold it! Can't we just do what boyfriend and girlfriends do!?

>> No.1997363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525547600440.jpg -(190.7 KiB, 850x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195300

>>1997358
"Mmmm~"

Nowi holds her finger to her mouth. She loves sweets, so baked goods and chocolate sounds lovely to the smol manakete

"That all sounds real yummy! I would love to buy some later."

Smiles

"And it's very very nice to meet you both. I'm Nowi!"

>> No.1997364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525547853415.jpg -(578.3 KiB, 1640x1664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592132

>>1997205
I bet she has a dildo collection-I mean, Raven didn't expect to run into someone who reminded her of herself. Wanting to be alone, reading books and always having a sour or bored look on her face. Raven will smile and nod.
Sure, I wouldn't mind going to your place.

>> No.1997365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525547892264.jpg -(132.0 KiB, 600x544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135181
>>Chun-butt

Giving the ass a few playful spankings, she'll lower herself before it and gives it a bite
Come on, then~

>> No.1997366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525548035890.jpg -(280.3 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287031

>>1997363
Sophie: Yeah, we can just show you where the bakery is when we're on our way back. Feel free to come by whenever, I'm sure Nono wouldn't mind.

Nono: Sophie...

The big blond is just planning things for the idol as they would start walking down the avenue.

>> No.1997367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525548324547.png -(59.3 KiB, 223x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60679

>>1997364
Tharja hardly speaks or makes eye contact with the mage running the store. Once they leave Tharja will turn to face Raven

"...I suppose this would make for a good test run of my portal magic."

With the spell and it's intent clear in her mind. Tharja will summon a dark portal

>> No.1997369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525548529164.gif -(105.2 KiB, 456x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107742

>>1997366
"It'll be okay Nono. I like to think i'm fun to hang out with! I'll prove it to you guys!"

Nowi looks determined

"Hehe, I noticed there's a lot of sheep girls here. One pet my head!"

>> No.1997370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525548922666.png -(161.6 KiB, 560x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165514

>>1997369
And Sophie would look down and give Nono a look. Telling her that she can't do all the talking.

Nono: Y-yeah... A lot of the people around here are sheep girls. I heard that some of them do that because the Admiral at the Navy base is that much of an influence...

Sophie: Because the Admiral can usually be scene with a lot of them when she isn't on base, and she does that a lot.

>> No.1997371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525549165837.png -(69.5 KiB, 211x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71215

>>1997370
"I see. I didn't mind it myself, it felt pretty nice!"

Blink, blink

"Hmmm...but what's an Admiral? What's a Navy?"

>> No.1997372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525549323208.jpg -(538.8 KiB, 887x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551684

>>1997365
Asuka will get what she wanted. The shapely Street Fighter slowly descending down on her face and smothers her. But soon the German will find her face enveloped, blocking her passage for air. If Asuka tried to move Chun Li, she will likely not budge for now. Enjoy the weight against your head. Asuka.

>> No.1997373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525549559280.jpg -(132.2 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135344

>>1997371
Nono: Ummmmm... A Navy is like an army, except for the water. And the Admiral is the commander.

Sophie: Pretty much, but despite being the commander, the Admiral sure doesn't seem like one when she's out in town.

>> No.1997374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525549706163.jpg -(219.7 KiB, 1280x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224957

>>1997372
Asuka's nether regions will get crazy damp in no time, as she's massassing and rubbing herself against Chun. Spreading the cheeks, she'll let you slide down onto her even more
ooooh fuck this is the best...

>> No.1997375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525549756753.png -(148.4 KiB, 400x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151930

>>1997373
"Maybe the Admiral person likes leaving the work stuff at work."

Nods

"Hehe, that sounds really cool though. Is there an army for the sky?"

Asked Nowi while pointing to the sky

>> No.1997376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525549914740.png -(517.4 KiB, 924x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529853

>>1997367
Right beside Tharja, Raven watches the mage opens a portal.
...Neat.
Raven had her own but it was nice to see others do it. Raven will follow behind Tharja and enter the portal once ready.

>> No.1997377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525550233311.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 433x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45952

>>1997376
And like that; the two Goth girls arrive in Tharja's apartment. It'll look the same as it did when Raven first saw it. Dark and gloomy with dark arts books and other things relating to the dark side of magic

Tharja raises her hand and candles light up on their own. Illuminating it enough to see everything, while still keeping a dark atmosphere. Tharja doesn't like using the lights, too bright for her tastes and threw all of them out

"....Do you like tea?"

>> No.1997378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525550415664.png -(964.8 KiB, 750x1185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
987914

>>1997374
Funny how you call me a dirty whore yet here you are on the ground getting wet from me just sitting on you. Then again I took that as pillow talk.
She lifts her rear just a bit, Asuka will get a second of air before Chun Li SLAMS her large fit ass right against the German's face, likely a rather strong facesit, giving the girl a taste and power behind the woman that's on her face.

>> No.1997379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525550739081.png -(1.1 MiB, 618x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1138882

>>1997377
Raven will look around enjoying the decorations and such. Where's the skulls!?
The cloaked girl will turn to Tharja.
I tend to drink coffee but tea sounds lovely.

>> No.1997380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525550802598.jpg -(265.7 KiB, 850x1147) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272084

>>1997375
Nono: That's an Air Force, but I don't know where they're located...

Sophie: Only military I know around here is the Navy anyways.

And they'd arrive at their first stop.

Sophie: Nono, hand me that list.

And Nono would do just that, and follow Sophie around the store.

>> No.1997381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525550893111.jpg -(553.7 KiB, 754x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566964

>>1997378
Taking a big gulp of breath as you lift yourself off of her, Asuka was about to say something when you slam right down on her face and nearly knock her out from the impact.. Groggily, she'll start touching herself while again rubbing her face against that ass of yours. You can probably tell just how much she's into this.

>> No.1997382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525551080577.png -(79.0 KiB, 335x383) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80906

>>1997379
On her desk, and they have arcane text carved into them. Who knows hoe she came across these skulls

Tharja nods silently and goes over to her desk and sets her books down

"....Just sit wherever you like. I'll have some tea ready in a moment."

>> No.1997383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525551340895.png -(307.6 KiB, 500x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314994

>>1997380
"Air force? That sounds cool and tough! I bet if there was an air force of just manakete it'd be all "aaaaaaah!" and "raaaargh my face is on fire!"

She makes a "rawr" pose

"Hehehe!"

Nowi then takes a look around at what they're selling

>> No.1997384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525551460671.png -(1.0 MiB, 1946x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1057141

>>1997382
She's not bad, I like her already.
Raven will nod as she looks away from the skulls, finding somewhere to sit. She won't touch anything in Tharja's room, she isn't like Cyborg and Beat Boy who touch everything.

>> No.1997385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525551782130.jpg -(86.4 KiB, 700x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88524

>>1997383
They'd just be out getting some groceries, a combination of stuff for Sophie too cook herself, and stuff that she can make quickly to snack on.

Sophie: Anyways, what's a manakete? Like, I can tell you're not human because of those ears of yours, but I never heard of a manakete before.

And Nono being a little curious would just listen.

>> No.1997386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525551909273.png -(415.1 KiB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425030

>>1997384
After a few minutes Tharja returns with two floating cups of steaming tea. Raven's floats over to her and Tharja will take a seat across from Raven along with the book she was going to let Raven borrow

"...Here. Make sure you don't lose it. You can return it when you're done with it."

>> No.1997387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552046017.jpg -(321.9 KiB, 850x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329617

>>1997381
At this point, Asuka probably doesn't want to fight back and submits to Chun Li's large and delicious rear. Chun was amused, a girl who not so long ago speaking harshly is now masturbating at the feeling and weight of a female ass. Chun smothers Asuka's face by rocking her hips back and forth, the heat and sweat between the woman's legs covers the German's face.
My, you really love it, you're in love with my ass.
Then suddenly Chun Li lifts her fat ass off Asuka's face and stands over her.
Mmm...I think that's it for now.

>> No.1997388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552281180.jpg -(285.3 KiB, 630x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292114

>>1997386
Raven watches as Tharja floats on over with that same expression on her face. The cloaked girl extends a hand out and takes the cup of tea.
I will. I am curious on what else I can learn.

>> No.1997389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552291728.png -(775.2 KiB, 644x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
793831

>>1997385
"Oh! Sorry sorry, I forget that they're usually called something else here."

Smiles

"I'm a dragon!"

>> No.1997390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552631406.jpg -(51.3 KiB, 534x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52551

>>1997388
"Now that you mention it. ...I'm curious as to what sort of magic you knew before arriving here."

Tharja will even look at the gem on raven's forehead, assuming that it has something to do with her powers

>> No.1997391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552646487.png -(474.0 KiB, 767x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485383

>>1997389
Sophie: Oh, just like the Admiral then.

Nono: But the Admiral has a tail and is very tall. She's also more scaly.

Sophie: Well, last I saw, her daughters don't have scales or tails either.

Nono: There's a lot of different dragons...

>> No.1997392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552752130.png -(900.0 KiB, 1280x1067) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
921639

>>1997391
Gasps

"Wow so the Admiral is a dragon?! Cool! I want to meet the Admiral and his daughters some time~!"

>> No.1997393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525552898461.jpg -(92.2 KiB, 691x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94372

>>1997387
Before she'll lift herself off of Asuka, Chun will probably hear a muffled moan as Asuka manages to climax from the whole ordeal... When you'll look at her, she'll be beet red and looking totally satisfied
...Fuck. Fuck... that was great.

>> No.1997395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525553471846.png -(2.1 MiB, 1776x2132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2168762

>>1997390
My abilities are...Quite different. It's more towards mind and body. My emotions are key to my abilities...If you're wondering. I am capable of using other magic spells as well.
...What about you?

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)16:51.

>> No.1997396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525553475873.jpg -(136.1 KiB, 480x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139393

>>1997392
Sophie: Well, you can't miss them. There are only two people in this city who are that tall, and you just need to look for the tall dragon with white hair.

Counting up the stuff she has ready to purchase and comparing it all to her list. Then deciding to get some extra stuff, because they've been having more guests.

Nono: Mhm, when she's in town, you can find her with a bunch of sheep girls.

Nono is just going off of all the things she hears.

>> No.1997397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525553859370.png -(371.3 KiB, 655x677) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380258

>>1997395
"I can imagine so. Given that you're from another world."

Tharja quietly sips her tea

"I can see magic being powered by emotion to be a powerful double-edged sword. ...You must be in really good control of them."

"...As for me. My main forte was curses and hexes. And I was also decently versed in my world's elemental spells."

They're the same thing in terms of application. However, how one goes about casting a hex or curse respectively is different

>> No.1997398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525554462381.png -(1.4 MiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1504103

>>1997393
She will looks down, Asuka gets a nice view of of her fat ass and exposed pussy.
Ha...Guess I win there Red head. Looks like I get to do what I want with you.
She lowers herself once more, close enough to hover over Asuka's face.

Don't you want to give it a final kiss at least?

>> No.1997399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525554514561.jpg -(499.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
511905
>Reymoo

She sips her tea, feeling that sweet burn from the booze

"I should see what Yuugi's up to now that I'm back out into the world."

"Only one that comes to mind is Rance. But that was 10 years ago. I don't know if he's even still here or even alive."

>> No.1997400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525554736584.jpg -(306.7 KiB, 530x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314020

>>1997398
At this point her brain's completely melted, so she'll nod weakly and will lift herself and kiss that ass

>> No.1997401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525554766563.jpg -(111.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114053

>>1997399

"You mean the guy with the sharp teeth, brown hair and with the sex drive of a rabbit? Ay yes, he is."

Reimu finished her tea, leaving the empty cup back on the Kotatsu. Stretching her arms, the younger Shrine Maiden rested her chin on the Kotatsu surface.

"Last I heard he had some festival where he gave free stuff to girls. Went there and managed to get some food."

>> No.1997402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525554835882.png -(517.4 KiB, 924x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
529853

>>1997397
She takes a sip of her tea
You're correct about it being a double-edged sword. The more I feel, the powerful it gets.

Hexes and curses are useful. Then there are those who consider them to be too dangerous.

>> No.1997403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555076396.png -(350.3 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358696

>>1997396
Nowi notices that Nono is now sounding more comfortable speaking. Sounding and looking less nervous now, and that makes a green smol happy

"I'm way bigger in my dragon form! But yeah thanks a lot, I'll keep an eye out then."

And with that Nowi reaches for a pock of those little cookie bears filled with vanilla cream

"Ooooh~'

>> No.1997404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555170310.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1297614

>>1997400
Sorry to say but just as she was going to kiss Chun Li's delicious, round fat butt, she stands before the kiss lands.

I think it's best I left you wanting more just to mess with your head. You can keep masturbating like the little girl in heat that you are and maybe, just maybe I'll let you kiss where you want.
Chun will smile, doing a backflip away from Asuka and stretches her legs.
Aaah~ That did feel good, Red head. Least I know your weakness.

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)17:19.

>> No.1997405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555585418.jpg -(110.2 KiB, 850x694) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112807

>>1997402
"And they'd be right in considering so. It's old and very powerful magic in the right hands and the right amount of knowledge. You can come a long way with it."

"And the magic one can learn here is so much stronger compared to what was available to me where I came from."

"It's likely been torn apart by the war by now. Not my problem anymore..."

>> No.1997406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555616000.jpg -(815.9 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
835437

Fishing for the day... and lets see, first up is Megan who's heading back to her tail booth after watching another public display of lewdness the fox feeling turned on but in a good mood.
Maybe I should get a pleasure rune one day...
She thought to herself as she took a seat in a booth.
Open for business...

Next up is Samantha, who's at the outskirts of town doing her own thing, in this case having a camp cook out the floof laying back on the grass next to the fire after having a nice little meal.
Next time I should invite someone in town to come with me...

There's also Annete minding her town like usual... giving her younger daughters some instruction on men while waiting for other guests... and thinking about what she'll do when her next pair of floofs pop out...

Amanda and others are also an option as well, also boates can't forget the boats.

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)17:26.

>> No.1997407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555785169.png -(297.4 KiB, 740x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304502

>>1997403
It's very much thanks to less people being in the store compared to outside. And she's already somewhat used to girls like Nowi. Being an idol before and SeeU coming over every now and then to hang out with her. At least she's calm now.

Sophie: Oh, so you actually turn into a dragon. If I remembered correctly, the Admiral is just stuck in that in-between looking form she's in.

And Nono would also look at the snack, the sound of a small with her being fascinated by something would attract Sophie's attention.

Sophie: See something you want?

>> No.1997408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555812612.jpg -(114.7 KiB, 850x927) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117415

>>1997401
"Then this may be good news for us."

She'll finish off her tea

"We'll go see him soon, and tell it to him straight."

>> No.1997409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525555831111.png -(1.1 MiB, 552x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1159551

>>1997404
Moaning a little in disappointment, she'll lie back down on the street, breathing heavily. She's still basking in the afterglow of this entire thing. But she's still Asuka, soooo
F-Fuck you... I'm not a little girl...

>> No.1997410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556039896.jpg -(189.7 KiB, 400x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194225

>>1997407
"Awww that's too bad. Going dragon is real cool sometimes."

>> No.1997411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556081120.jpg -(29.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29673

>>1997408

"... We?"

Reimu turned her head towards Kayako, firing her own beloved mother a look of disbelief. Then again, it wasn't rare for Reimu to display her skepticism or disapproval that way.

"You know what a man like that would most likely ask in exchange of funds?"

The younger Hakurei looked at Kayako's form, still as fit and desirable as always... For men, of course! Hmph.

>> No.1997412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556171830.png -(2.3 MiB, 1000x1286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2367322

>>1997405
Indeed but people are afraid of people like myself and you.
She looks into her cup of tea.
This place is...Different. Is all I can say.

>> No.1997413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556237900.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77222

>>1997411
"I'm well aware. And it is a small price to pay to ensure the shrine we both grew up in doesn't end up in shambles."

She waves her scarred hand

"It'd be selfish of me to involved you in such a thing. So perhaps it is best I got at this on my own."

Kayako looks completely serious

>> No.1997414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556372713.jpg -(675.4 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
691604

>>1997409
Ahaha...Right. Just beg me for some more next time.
She smiles
I had fun~

>> No.1997415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556561020.jpg -(94.5 KiB, 850x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96779

>>1997410
Nono: But I think it'd be a bit scary though... I haven't seen an actual dragon before...

Sophie: Well, if it's a dragon you know, I'm sure it won't be too bad.

Nono: But they're still very big!

>> No.1997416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556650497.jpg -(218.1 KiB, 849x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223379

>>1997414
Yeah.... It was good...

>> No.1997417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525556879719.jpg -(179.2 KiB, 770x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183480

>>1997413

"Well..."

Reimu bit her cheek, averting her gaze for a second as she heard Kayako said that. It's not like she was a stranger to do what she needed to do in order to survive.
Sighing, Reimu returned her gaze to her mother, smiling somewhat mischievously.

"... Maybe we can ask double if I go along. You know, the more the merrier... And higher the pay?"

>> No.1997418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525557122113.jpg -(159.9 KiB, 491x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163786

>>1997416
Mhm. You're rather pacified for someone who is quick to anger.
She shrugs
So it's going to be fun teasing you, I probably won't have to do much other than sway my hips.

>> No.1997419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525557337844.jpg -(214.1 KiB, 600x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219246

>>1997418
Oh fuck off.. I'm doing this once in a while...

She'll start slowly picking herself up
Not like my face'll be bolted to your ass every time I see you. I'm not that fucked up.

>> No.1997420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525557607517.jpg -(48.6 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49775

>>1997412
Tharja frowns, Raven's words remind her of how poorly she was usually treated by others back where she hailed from. And that made her the woman she is today

She sips her tea again

"That's why I'm better off in the shadows. And keep to myself..."

>> No.1997421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525557610185.jpg -(562.1 KiB, 858x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575624

>>1997419
After her little stretch, she will place a hand on her hip
Hehe, I am having trouble seeing that, Asuka.

>> No.1997422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525557737378.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1203172

>>1997421
Not my problem. Just telling how it is.

She'll shrug, despite still shooting an occasional glance at those thighs

>> No.1997423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525557823889.png -(588.1 KiB, 1200x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602220

>>1997420
Raven stays quiet and adsorbs Tharja's words. Lifting her gaze and looks at Tharja.
Same...But it's nice to have friends.

>> No.1997424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558007637.jpg -(151.8 KiB, 544x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155400

>>1997423
"......Well."

"Talking with you over tea....it hasn't been...terrible. Kuh..."

Tharja glances off to the side. It would likely be obvious to Raven that it took a lot for Tharja to say that to her

>> No.1997425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558275520.jpg -(14.9 KiB, 185x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15235

>>1997417
Kayako then lightly chops Reimu on the head

"Don't be greedy."

>> No.1997426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558417493.png -(174.4 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178564

>>1997415
And then...Nowi gets an idea!

"Ooooh~! I can show you my dragon form if you guys want!"

>> No.1997427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558445841.jpg -(349.9 KiB, 1163x1413) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358292

>>1997422
Right, right. I believe you, Asuka. All you have to do is say the magic words.
She waves
Later, I have to get somewhere.
She will begin to walk, the glimpse of her ass was in full view. Each step Chun took gave a nice bounce of her butt cheeks with each sway of her child-bearing hips. A plentiful woman with fat ass with a boost of confidence.

>> No.1997428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558472739.png -(786.6 KiB, 772x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805482

>>1997425

"Oww..."

Reimu pouted, arms crossed in front of her chest as she eyed her mother with THAT look. Groaning, she averted her gaze for a second and shook her head.

"I am not greedy. I'm just trying to keep this Shrine from falling apart."

>> No.1997429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558607877.png -(796.2 KiB, 1488x1388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
815350

>>1997424
Indeed. Raven has been there; still is.
How about you tell me more about the book.

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)18:16.

>> No.1997430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558613763.jpg -(635.1 KiB, 2552x3384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650305

>>1997428
"We just need enough to fix our shrine. If you want food then I can bring you everything from my cabin in the mountains."

>> No.1997431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558649715.jpg -(54.2 KiB, 444x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55550

>>1997426
Sophie: Sure, sounds like it'd be interesting.

Nono: B-but, will it be fine if she turns into a dragon in town and stuff?

Nono is starting to get scared again.

>> No.1997432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558749853.jpg -(186.5 KiB, 784x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190946

>>1997427
Right, see ya.

Obviously, she'll watch the ass jiggle and bounce of her view
Goddamn... That's an amazing ass

>> No.1997433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525558939518.jpg -(142.8 KiB, 1262x1940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146204

>>1997430

"I'm trying to think in the long run, you know! Besides..."

Reimu happily leaned against Kayako, although still feigning that pout of her.

"... We never did anything of the sort together before, right?"

>> No.1997434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559032185.jpg -(106.8 KiB, 520x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109378

>>1997429
"......It's main focus is curses. In short it has a variety of different spells depending on the type of curse you want. It isn't universal as say; a hex, which mainly focuses on just bad luck on someone. And the effects are often random depending on the environment and circumstances."

>> No.1997435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559192539.png -(76.4 KiB, 249x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78239

>>1997433
Kayako just reaches over and pokes Reimu's pouting cheek

"...No. I was assuming we'd just lay with him separately."

>> No.1997436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559349597.png -(428.9 KiB, 623x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439147

>>1997431
"Hmmm...maybe that will make people think they're being attacked or something..."

Nowi thinks, tapping the pack of bear treats against her head

"Oh! How about the beach then?"

>> No.1997437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559664785.jpg -(159.5 KiB, 850x874) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163311

>>1997436
Sophie: ... The beach sounds like it'd be a good place to show off your dragon form.

The blond says now heading towards the register.

Nono: Mmmmmmmm...

Nono on the other hand is still unsure of the idea.

Sophie: It'll be fine if we just go to the secluded part where nobody ever goes to.

>> No.1997438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559693637.png -(499.3 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
511252

>>1997434
Interesting...
She finishes her cup of tea.
You mentioned you learned Elemental magic as well.

>> No.1997439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559699294.gif -(1.8 MiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1861874

>>1997435

"And leave me to the mercy of a man like that? How cruel!"

Reimu said with a playful tone, going back to rest her chin against the Kotatsu, her hand reaching for another cookie and happily taking a bite out of it.

>> No.1997440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525559997786.png -(194.1 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198794

>>1997438
Tharja nods

"That's right. Fire, wind, and lightning. Though where I came from we needed the aid of tomes for our magic. Those tomes I haven't been able to find here."

"....But that matters little know considering I taught myself more elemental magic that doesn't require me to use tomes. The magic district has been useful in that regard."

>> No.1997441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525560105649.png -(620.6 KiB, 1036x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
635504

>>1997440
It does pique her interests.
Wow. I will be going there more often then.

>> No.1997442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525560151158.jpg -(103.6 KiB, 868x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106039

>>1997439
"You're the one that insisted on coming young lady."

Kayako chuckles

>> No.1997443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525560317519.png -(294.1 KiB, 603x940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301189

>>1997441
"Assuming you have the money to purchase what you need."

>> No.1997444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525560395781.png -(506.9 KiB, 754x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
519116

>>1997442

"That I did, but it was thinking it was going to be a bit of a team effort."

Reimu allowed a small chuckle to escape her lips as well, closing her eyes and getting comfortable under the warmth of the Kotatsu.

>> No.1997445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525560536694.jpg -(118.8 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121617

>>1997443
I'll pick up a job. No need to worry about that.

>> No.1997446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525560589983.gif -(150.7 KiB, 350x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154322

>>1997437
"Yeah~!"

Nowi sounds and looks excited. And she will follow along to the register, she's totally going to buy those bear treats

"It'll be our secret, among us girls."

Said Nowi with a happy whispering tone

>> No.1997447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561197708.jpg -(212.4 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217487

>>1997444
"As twisted as it sounds...it might be an interesting bonding experience."

>> No.1997448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561265530.jpg -(280.3 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287031

>>1997446
Sophia: Yeah, but let's just stop by the bakery real fast to drop this stuff off.

And the reluctant Nono will just nod to both Sophie's decision to stop by the house before heading out to the beach.

And so before anything, they'd end up showing Nowi where their live anyways!

Sophia: Well, this is the place. Come on up if you want to.

As Sophie and Nono would go up the stairs on the side of the building.

>> No.1997449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561343779.jpg -(243.1 KiB, 650x845) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248938

>>1997445
Tharja did many shady and questionable things for funds. But that is just the way she is. And not a hero like Raven is

"...Alright."

>> No.1997450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561416207.jpg -(942.4 KiB, 1000x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
965048

>>1997447

"How does it sound twisted~?"

Reimu asked with that same playful tone as usual, reaching for the teapot and pouring some more for her mother and herself.

>> No.1997451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561514813.png -(255.7 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261818

>>1997448
Nowi was eating her treats on the way. Once they arrive she'll follow them. And like the child she still is, Nowi began looking around curiously

"You have a nice home Sophie."

Smiles

>> No.1997452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561859897.png -(923.1 KiB, 810x1223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
945284

>>1997451
Sophie: It's nothing too special. But while I put all this away... Nono, why don't you show her around the place?

Nono: Eh?

Sophie: It'll be fine, the place isn't that big anyways.

And so Sophie went to the kitchen to put all the things away.

>> No.1997453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561928637.png -(19.3 KiB, 279x285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19780

>>1997450
Hey look it's grandma

"Do you really need me to come out and say it?"

Sips her tea

"Oyakodon~"

>> No.1997454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525561930766.png -(345.4 KiB, 924x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353718

>>1997449
Was it fucking girls in the ass when she uses her magic?
I'll be fine. I need to pay for food and shelter somehow anyways.

>> No.1997455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525562211786.jpg -(879.2 KiB, 900x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900298

>>1997453

Grandma needs to be less of a lazy lady and come back to help.
Autie Meira can live with Genji because nobody likes her.

"I know what that involves mother... And I'm not referring to the dish~"

Reimu took yet another bit of her tea, sighing afterwards.

>> No.1997456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525562365281.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x1747) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1194565

>>1997452
"It smells a lot like bread and...why does that smell familiar? Odd, usually mommies smell like that."

DUN DUN DUN!

Nowi reaches for Nono's hand and smiles

"Please show me Nono!"

>> No.1997457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525562621582.jpg -(327.5 KiB, 756x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
335343

>>1997455
"Laying with the same man at once. Never thought I'd consider something like that with my own daughter."

>> No.1997458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525562809011.jpg -(283.9 KiB, 719x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290745

>>1997454
Wouldn't you like to know~

"You seem like a very capable person. You'll be fine if you avoid the main parts of the city for the most part."

>> No.1997459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525562823173.png -(556.9 KiB, 780x954) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
570271

>>1997456
Uhhhh... Ummmmm...

Looking around, trying to think of where to start. Soon deciding to head to the room closer to the front of the building.

W-well this is our living room, we usually eat in here and this is usually where everything happens.

Sophie's guitar is also right there.

And that's Sophie's guitar. She plays it every now and then when she's up here.

>> No.1997460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525562904750.jpg -(142.8 KiB, 1262x1940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146204

>>1997457

"You haven't before? Maybe your mind was somewhere else... You know, all those thoughts of martial arts while beating some not-so-poor Youkai into a bloody pulp."

Reimu giggled again, stretching herself and showing off her form... While looking at her mother as well.
Despite her apparently lazy lifestyle, Reimu's body was slender and slightly fit too!

"Nnnngh..."

>> No.1997461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563394702.jpg -(173.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177469

>>1997459
"Oh wow! Look at that...a guitar? It looks sort of what bard's play!"

>> No.1997462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563397644.png -(439.5 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450018

>>1997406
Well Megan you picked up your first customer as a man with the trappings of a cheshire comes to sit down

Yo~

>> No.1997463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563518912.png -(574.9 KiB, 582x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588709

>>1997458
Tharja pls
...
I'll take your word for it.

>> No.1997464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563552993.jpg -(14.1 KiB, 166x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14464

>>1997460
"You make it sound like thoughts like that are supposed to be natural."

She stares at Reimu's body...but for different reasons

"I should bring you along for my morning routine."

>> No.1997465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563763097.png -(447.9 KiB, 800x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458641

>>1997463
"Mm...anyway, have you read anything by this man named Edgar Allen Poe? ...I really enjoy his work."

And so the two Goth's continues to chat about the dark arts, magic and Mr. Poe and his related works

At this point I think we can fade to that, likely resulting in Raven's relationship rank with Tharja to go from D to C!

>> No.1997466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563875904.jpg -(293.8 KiB, 521x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300849

>>1997462
A nice first customer of the day too, a cat guy, she could use more male customers!
Sup... come for a nice grooming?
A Cheshire guy... cool...
I'll have your tail and hair shining good...

>> No.1997467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563948071.jpg -(120.3 KiB, 1061x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123173

>>1997464

"U-Uh? What for?"

Reimu turned towards Kayako, eyebrow raised. Morning routine? Oh no, exercise kinda sucks!

>> No.1997468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525563964833.jpg -(132.2 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135344

>>1997461
Yeah, it's a musical instrument. She's pretty good at playing it too. Anyways...

And then Nono would lead Nowi through more of the home. Passing by the kitchen where Sophie was still putting things away.

The kitchen...

Passing by the bathroom.

The bathroom in case you need to use it...

And finally there were two rooms across from each other.

And then there's Sophie's room, and my room right here. Sophie probably wouldn't want us to go into her room without permission.

>> No.1997469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564100324.png -(143.8 KiB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147220

>>1997467
"Exercise. While you're not in the worst shape I've seen. Hmmmm...we can start you off easy. Carrying pales of water up and down the steps~"

>> No.1997470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564346972.png -(460.4 KiB, 1000x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471438

>>1997469

"But moooooom...."

Reimu frowned. Hard. Physical activity was the worst for a lazy ass like her.
Growling, she knew she had no option but to follow Kayako's orders.

>> No.1997471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564374974.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 909x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82043

>>1997468
And Nowi will be looking at everything, something she looked at up close and was likely felt her arm get pulled on a few times

"Can we go in your room? I would like to see it."

>> No.1997472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564389237.png -(2.3 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2404149

>>1997466
I hope so, the wife likes messing it up~
His tail flicks about as he moves to take a seat
Also do you do nails? I haven't gotten them done in a while.

>> No.1997473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564515723.png -(73.1 KiB, 246x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74855

>>1997470
Kayako smiles at seeing Reimu react like that, it reminded of the good old days

She made her way over to Reimu and pulls into a hug, and lays down with her underneath the kotatsu

"My little one..."

>> No.1997474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564680653.jpg -(68.8 KiB, 624x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70429

>>1997473

"A-Ahh..."

Reimu blushed at the sudden approach but welcomed the embrace, returning it as well.
Smiling, she rested her head against Kayako's form, sighing.

"... Hmhph. I missed you too."

>> No.1997475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525564928628.png -(110.4 KiB, 260x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113024

>>1997472
We get a lot of people with messy hair and ears from various things..
From playing or working to hard to even lewding too hard...
And yeah I can kind of do nails, I picked up some things when I started doing this...

>> No.1997476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525565146262.jpg -(51.9 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53141

>>1997474
Kayako kissed Reimu's cheek and just nuzzled her daughter while holding her close to her form. She'll close her eyes and holds her

"...Let me hold you like this for a while."

>> No.1997477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525565180148.jpg -(135.4 KiB, 850x694) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138697

>>1997471
Oh... Ummmm... Sure.

And Nono would open the door to go into her room.

Which everything looked pretty normal. Nono's bed was all nice and tidy, she had a bookshelf somewhat filled up.

Here we are.

But one thing that Nowi would probably notice is the setup at Nono's desk.

A small curtain was setup above the leg space, a small light underneath, a couple of pillows, and a blanket folded up.

>> No.1997478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525565319197.jpg -(151.2 KiB, 480x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154865

>>1997475
Heheh, yeah, I can admit I'm one of those.

Awesome, I haven't gotten them done in sooooo long. Nobody's good at it around here.
He poofs his paws into normal hands and feet

>> No.1997479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525565547400.gif -(1.8 MiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1861874

>>1997476

"I guess I can stay like this for a while..."

Reimu held Kayako close, feeling her warmth mingle with her own as they rested together.

>> No.1997480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525565858471.jpg -(182.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187138

>>1997477
And that was the thing that attracted Nowi's attention the most. So the little green dragon goes over for a better look

"What's all this? Do you stay under here like it's its own little room?"

>> No.1997481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525565879144.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1997478
So am I, so am I, why I realized how important something like this could be... plus I found I love doing this.
She'd watch him switch his paws out for normal hands with a surprise but just nodded as she got out the files and clippers and polish for nails.
Really? I guess I could get better at it and add it to my list of options.

Never thought I'd end up running a Salon thing but it's kind of fun really.

>> No.1997482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525566206653.jpg -(885.3 KiB, 750x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
906582

>>1997481
Mhm, it seems fun! It's definitely a business model that'd get you a lot of attention around here.
Haru takes a seat

And it's always important to enjoy your work~

>> No.1997483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525566346778.jpg -(246.0 KiB, 1180x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251921

>>1997479
And I feel this is a fine point to fade to the Hakurei's catching up

>> No.1997484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525566381428.jpg -(98.4 KiB, 550x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100798

>>1997480
Y-yeah... I like being in small places like that, they make me feel calm and comfortable.

Just looking at Nowi being fascinated by her little spot.

>> No.1997485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525566547843.png -(204.2 KiB, 532x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209068

>>1997484
"Wow, you have pillows and even a light! Can I try it out?"

>> No.1997486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525566792485.jpg -(111.7 KiB, 696x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114345

>>1997485
Uhhhh... Sure, you can try it out.

I'm not sure what she plans on getting out of this...

>> No.1997487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525566934467.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>1997482
Yeah I meet so many interesting people here these days, especially when they want to clean up after a day of lewd activities...
She said as she quickly pulled the table up and set his hands down, the fox carefully getting to work.
Yeah, I just hope to get more people, not that I mind the breaks.

>> No.1997488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567028823.jpg -(1018.6 KiB, 1920x879) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1043056

>>1997254
>>1997263
>>1997251
Thankfully between the drones, the two men you'd hypnotized, and the walk up into the city there had been ample examples of just what to look like, removing the issue of immediate detection as a threat. As long as they didn't act out, no one would look at them twice.

Regardless, it was an uneventful trip down and you all knew the way, and any wrong turns could be quickly pointed out thanks to your maps. Soon enough the group, this time 682 in the lead, had arrived down in the massive marketplace known as 'The Throng'. The section that mostly held slavers was closer to the far entrance to the city, near a processing building similar to that for artifacts, and would be the first stop as one of you would have to be registered as a slave.

Still, the real problem was navigating their way through the masses. It was equal parts the crowd and a threat of being distracted by the many goods available, made no easier by the fact that there were doubtless many with sticky fingers wandering around within.

Then again, they could just skirt around it all and stick by the shopfronts instead of in the main market area, but it would take almost three times as long.

>> No.1997489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567292876.png -(1.1 MiB, 945x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1113864

>>1997487
Usually I just hit the baths for a clean up, but this can be nice too.

You could try advertising!
Although I dunno how well that works, even my brothel's business has slowed down.

>> No.1997490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567324250.jpg -(101.9 KiB, 596x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104343

>>1997486
"Yay~! Thanks Nono!"

And so the smol will get on all fours and crawls underneath the desk and sits

"Hehe~ It's like a little private clubhouse!"

>> No.1997491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567539807.jpg -(245.3 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251203

>>1997488
And leading the way and attempting to keep them from getting into any interuptions was 625 and her stealth drone... the fox having shrunk her form down to a chibi drone sized version of herself that would remain invisible unless she had to do something...
Okay if we stick to this path we should get there in another 15 minutes... there's a lot of pick pockets around and they'll get suspicious if they reach into your pocket and just find nothing.
Cause it's not like they have ID, and if they're wearing illusions they might not even have real pockets, a pick pocket could reach in and just find a naked ass on the inside.

>> No.1997492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567643101.jpg -(196.0 KiB, 692x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200731

>>1997490
W-well, it's a little too small to be a clubhouse...

>> No.1997493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567733808.jpg -(92.1 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94304

>>1997492
"A clubhouse built for one person! ...Well maybe two."
Holds up two fingers

>> No.1997494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525567910397.jpg -(177.4 KiB, 850x1140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181620

>>1997489
If I'm not here I just hit the pool or if it's nice enough the river, I love swimming too... even if it is a pain to dry my tails afterwards.
The fox admitted.
Lupul said he'd help me with that, but I did think about it, I'm hoping word of mouth will help too... and really you run a Brothel.
She thought a second.
I guess business for you might be down because people do it in the streets now.

>> No.1997495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525568021802.jpg -(32.9 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33647

"... And this is how you disarm a heavily armored man with nothing but your hands!"

Rance stood in front of a soldier of his, armored from head to toe while addressing the rest of his troops. Having disarmed the soldier, Rance tossed his weapon to the side.
He was training them somewhere in Azteca, easy accessible to those who wanted to see their drill.

"Any questions?"

>> No.1997496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525568126505.jpg -(215.6 KiB, 850x1344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220744

>>1997493
I-I don't think there's enough room for two people...

Nono getting a feeling Nowi is going to ask her to go down there with her.

>> No.1997497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525568244443.jpg -(516.3 KiB, 794x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
528673

>>1997494
Oh you know Lupul? Cause I was about to mention the Mana Baths. Stuffs great, let me tell ya!

His ears droop a bit
Yeah, the Platinum Lynx had better days when everything was fresh and new. Now it's all just everyone bangs and pffft.
You'd think professionals would still be appealing. I mean, men still went to strip clubs on Earth despite being married, its the same deal I figured.

>> No.1997498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525568569310.png -(168.8 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172863

>>1997496
"We won't know until we try right?"

Nowi will scoot over as much as she could and pats the space left

"Get in here!"

She says with a happy smile

>> No.1997499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525569215672.png -(279.3 KiB, 600x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286019

>>1997498
I guess...

And Nono would reluctantly get close, and go right on in there, scooting in next to Nowi.

A tight squeeze, but they were in there together now.

>> No.1997500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525569325231.png -(54.4 KiB, 333x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55724

>>1997497
Yeah it came in handy for me after my first meeting with him... this whole thing was actually set up between his son Virgil and me, but he's helping too.
She'd frown a little at his ear droop.
Yeah it is pretty common now, even I do it, sometimes even with customers...
She blushed a little as she continued to go to work on those nails.
I've never actually been to one of the brothels here though... I do know a few who go semi-regularly.

>> No.1997501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525569440122.png -(879.7 KiB, 924x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900813

>>1997495
Leaning against a wall with her arms crossed watching closely.

Yeah I have one: Why did it take you longer to disarm him?

>> No.1997502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525569453593.png -(417.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
427152
>>Yellow Dragon

With her tail lashing around behind her, Lizzy continues to bite and lick at Yang's breasts for a little longer
Before she steps back, licking her lips, as she goes
Hehe~ Well, that's enough for a first taste, sooooo....
And with that will move behind Yang
The sound of the little dragon working at "something" being heard before the larger feels some sort of oil or lotion being rubbed onto her back
...Which will cause Yang to feel a pleasantly warm and tingling feeling, no doubt mixing with the way her body is already heating up in more ways than one
Here, this lotion will make you more sensitive to physical sensations.
...Such as this~!
Lizzy then explains as, with her words being the only warning, she whips her long and thick tail against Yang's back!
Aiming for where she applied the lotion, causing sharp sensations of pleasure to ripple through the larger girl's body

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)21:17.

>> No.1997503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525569762735.png -(146.8 KiB, 500x539) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150370

>>1997499
"See? We managed to do it!"

Nowi giggles, looking pleased with everything

>> No.1997504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525569769770.jpg -(40.9 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41863

>>1997501

"...?"

The man turned his attention to Chun-Li, his eyes meeting hers as he crossed his arms in front of his armored chest.
Frowning, he approached the female, not before checking her out of course!

"... I was waiting the perfect opportunity to disarm him, of course. Why, would you do that even faster?"

>> No.1997505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525570048380.png -(2.3 MiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2404149

>>1997500
You and the kid huh~?
Heheh, yeah he's quite into the fluffy stuff, just like his dad.

Haru tilts his head in thought
You know that's at least nice to know. And if you wanna have some fun I'm certainly not against it~

>> No.1997506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525570163996.jpg -(66.9 KiB, 471x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68542

>>1997502
With Liz now getting a better view of Yang's back, she'll see her dragon ink. Though the one leading to her arm is faded, meaning she's been getting worked on bit by bit. A tat of this design and size would take a real long time

"Mmn..."

Yang will moan a bit once the lotion started getting applied to her skin. The abnormal heat from her body will certainly be felt by Liz

"More sensitive huh? I guess i'm too dam tough for my own goo-"

"RAAAARGH~!! Hahaaaa~ Nnn, oh fuck...♥"

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)21:29.

>> No.1997507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525570266485.png -(278.7 KiB, 542x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285403

>>1997503
It was a strange feeling for Nono, probably because there was barely enough space for the two of them underneath the desk.

Y-yeah...

But before they got too comfortable...

Sophie: What are you two doing under there?

>> No.1997508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525570489591.png -(34.8 KiB, 168x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35684

>>1997505
He's not much of a kid anymore, he even got a couple girls pregnant already from what he's told me. But he'a good guy, he's helped me out a few times in the past.
She smiled back at him at the comment.
Well now I wouldn't be against that... in fact I'd love to do that... but let me at least finish this first.
She glanced down at her nails.
I want to get this right... and afterwards we can have fun and I can 'wash' you all over.

>> No.1997509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525570760123.png -(81.5 KiB, 250x345) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83407

>>1997507
Yeah, it's called being gay

"I wanted to see if two people fit under here! We managed to do it!"

Says Nowi from underneath the desk, sounding all happy and stuff

>> No.1997510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525570930284.jpg -(102.7 KiB, 851x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105120

>>1997504
She looks at the man in his sharp teeth.
I meant the moment you grabbed him and knocking the weapon out of his hand. It's just an opinion.

>> No.1997511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571046643.jpg -(153.4 KiB, 500x394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157040

>>1997506
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
Again and again Lizzy's tail is whipped against Yang's back, leaving hot red marks upon the tattooed flesh
Meanwhile Lizzy herself is beginning to breath heavily, the little dragon clearly being turned on by the sadistic display

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)21:44.

>> No.1997512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571147762.jpg -(42.0 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43025

>>1997510

"... Because I had to teach my troops how to do it correctly. I can't do it too fast or else they'll learn nothing!"

Rance protested, placing a hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Who are you anyway? What brings you here?"

>> No.1997513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571174623.jpg -(576.8 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590649

>>1997509
Sophie: Well, not to ruin your fun or anything, but I finished putting everything away. You guys want to go to the beach now?

And Nono would begin crawling out from under the desk.

>> No.1997514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571243901.png -(242.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248396

>>1997508
I don't care if he's magically aged up enough to drink booze by standards of Japan circa 2018, I helped look after him when he was shorter than my knee so he's always gonna be a kid to me.

Haru chuckles and gives a devious grin
Right right, I'll let you do that~
Just say when~

>> No.1997515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571257533.jpg -(97.1 KiB, 900x1056) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99410

>>1997511
Yang will moan loudly each time she's struck. The lotion on her back will start to steam just a little the more turned on Yang becomes. Her sex already dripping with delight from the constant influx of pleasure

Yang herself was breathing heavily through her nostrils, her face flushed and showing signs of arousal via her expressions

>> No.1997516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571438282.jpg -(338.7 KiB, 1000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
346816

>>1997512
She smiles and shrugs
Chun Li. I'm just a traveling fighter.

>> No.1997517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571571547.png -(324.5 KiB, 660x1064) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332287

>>1997513
And Nowi will do the same, crawling out of the desk and getting to her feet

"Wooo~! Yeah let's go!"

>> No.1997518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571643306.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30332

>>1997516

"Well, you do have the shape of a fighter. A really sexy one!"

Rance said with a laugh, hands resting on his hips as he walked around Chun-Li to take a better look at her form.
Eventually, he stopped walking, standing right before the fighter to introduce himself.

"I am Rance! Adventurer and Warrior."

>> No.1997519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571654219.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1997514
Well in some ways he is pretty childish at times.
Megan will admit.
But he's funny that way, and he really takes after his dad in his love of fluffy things.
And she continued to work those nails over... the fox looking at him knowingly.
Well I'm almost done here, once I am then we can strip... for the bath.
And there's even a public washtub like thing too... need it for those girls with long or multiple tails.

>> No.1997520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525571862237.png -(563.3 KiB, 944x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
576832

>>1997519
Haru hums as he waits
Yeah yeah, that's what happens with the magic aging you know?

The cheshire's tail swishes about and even comes around to undo the top button of his hot pants- the dexterity is kinda impressive.
Yeah the bath~

>> No.1997521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525572113261.jpg -(200.7 KiB, 850x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205482

>>1997517
Sophie: Yeah, let's get going.

Going on ahead to get ready to leave. And meanwhile Nono would fix everything back up under the desk.

Nono: Mmmmmm...

Nono is still uncertain about the idea.

>> No.1997522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525572173212.png -(628.1 KiB, 712x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
643225

>>1997515
Oh~? You're beginning to get nice and wet down there, aren't you?
Lizzy observes as she ceases with the tail whippings for now, instead sliding it between Yang's legs and grinding its long thick length against the busty blonde's dripping sex
Are you REALLY getting turned on by being toyed with by a "kindergartener" like me?
Then with that said Lizzy pulls her tail away from Yang's crotch
...If only to shove a huge black dildo into it
Big and girthy, clearly molded after something more monstrous than a human male, it will stretch out Yang's lewd hole as Lizzy tries to push it in as far as it will go
Wiggling and twisting it all the way

>> No.1997523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525572217884.jpg -(161.2 KiB, 1024x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165089

>>1997521
"It'll be okay Nono, I promise!"

Says Nowi, wanting to reassure Nono

>> No.1997524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525572505570.jpg -(378.7 KiB, 750x1061) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387809

>>1997518
Is that right? I heard of you.
She says while waving to him

>> No.1997525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525572676850.png -(764.2 KiB, 1139x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782561

>>1997524

"If that's the case you have heard of how powerful I am! Gahahaha!"

Rance replied with that smug smile and even more smug attitude.
Approaching Chun-Li, he glanced at her eyes with his brown hues before suggesting something.

"Since you are a traveling fighter we could spar you and I! We could also make it a bet to make it even more interesting!"

>> No.1997526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525572799225.jpg -(251.2 KiB, 626x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257272

>>1997520
Yeah, I never actually met him as a kid though... kind of wish I did.
And as she finished up and he unhooked his button she began sliding her top off as well.
Mmmhmm... yes a nice bath where I can get in too...

>> No.1997527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525573186605.png -(231.4 KiB, 408x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236925

>>1997526
It's probably make any passes you have at him super weird.
Haru undoes his pants proper and unleashes the beast. Nobody knows how he fits it in those booty shorts and hot pants he wears

>> No.1997528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525573445720.jpg -(280.3 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287031

>>1997523
Nono: Mmmmmmm... If you say so...

And Nono would finish putting everything back where they belonged.

And soon enough they would finally leave the house. Going to the beach for Nowi to show off her dragon form.

>> No.1997529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525574058475.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1997527
True, I guess it's for the best.
Her first time with him was one she doesn't remember too well anyway.
Mmm...
And she'd gaze down at his body as he stripped down the fox soon stepping back as she moved to join him sliding her outfit off to reveal her nude form to him... her tails twitching with arousal and anticipation.

>> No.1997530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525574215486.png -(182.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186476

>>1997529
Haru shrugs off his shirt, and admittedly he's pretty short
Make yourself comfortable.
First time's free~

Prostitution jokes

>> No.1997531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525574616587.jpg -(358.6 KiB, 1000x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367225

>>1997530
So is she, so it all works out, the fox sliding back in her chair after stripping nude, exposing her body to him.
In that case it's a good deal... I can consider it payment for the cleaning...

>> No.1997532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525575420247.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997531
Sure, I'm always good with the barter system~
Anyways come here though.
He reaches out to tug the fluffy fox towards him and into his lap

>> No.1997533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525575597379.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1997532
A fair trade... sure, thought you'd never ask.
The horny fox said as she crawled over into his lap, her bare slit already pretty wet as she sat down on him, her tails wrapping and curling around his body instinctively.

>> No.1997534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525575873096.png -(439.5 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450018

>>1997533
Hoo, you're like this already.
Makes me wonder if you wanted to go at it as soon as I showed up~
He shifts her around a bit, grinding himself against her before lining up for a swift entry

>> No.1997535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525576217408.png -(140.3 KiB, 800x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143712

>>1997534
Maybe I did, or maybe I'm always like this,
She may be a fox but she's about as horny as a succubus, Megan slowly shifted her hips to slide the edge of her slit against the tip, the fox settling down so he could thrust right on in.

>> No.1997536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525577092072.png -(181.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186093

>>1997535
Haru doesn't take any time at all and slams his hips upwards into her, enjoying that nice warmth
Oh, you're comfortably snug~
He swiftly starts thrusting quickly rather than let her get used to his beast, he is definitely a rough type

>> No.1997537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525577889331.jpg -(730.5 KiB, 896x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
747983

>>1997536
And from the pants the fox was making as he roughly thrust into her she was clearly liking it.
Ahhh, ha, ha, thanks, I try to train my body...
Such a slut.
You're good too... really... good..
It's her first time with a monster boy after all!

>> No.1997538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525582961927.png -(295.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302639

>>1997488
>>1997491
Hm... you know we probably missed a good opportunity by not wearing those guys clothes.

We coulda put something "special" in one of those pockets for someone to take hehe

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)01:02.

>> No.1997539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525608985813.jpg -(176.0 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180214

>>1997525
Oh?
She raises an eyebrow, interested.
You know nothing about me and is willing to put out such a thing? If that's what you want, fine.
She says with a smile.

>> No.1997540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525609256150.jpg -(34.6 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35393

>>1997539

"What is life without a bit of risk anyway? If you win, you get to ask whatever you desire from me... If I win, well... I get to ask something from you: Which is yourself! Gahahaha~"

Confident and cocky. That was Rance. Of course, his troops rolled their eyes as they observed the exchange.

>> No.1997541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525609680879.png -(4.8 MiB, 2650x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5051098

>>1997540
She stops leaning off the wall and smiles at the deal. She will then place a hand on her right hip.

You're rather confident. Reminds me of a certain fighter. Alright, I'll play. If you wanted sex, it's not a problem.

>> No.1997542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525610319757.jpg -(30.5 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31239

>>1997541

"Is not? Awesome! We can ditch the fight and then go straight to th-"

Chaos: "Ahem! Be a man and face her in MORTAL COMBAT!"

"Silly Chaos, that's the wrong fighting franchise!"

Rance pulled his sword, taking a couple of steps back as he pointed his blade at Chun-Li.

"Very well, since I'm a gentleman I'll allow you to deliver the first attack!"

>> No.1997543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525611197541.jpg -(237.2 KiB, 545x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
242875

>>1997542
She doesn't budge as he pulls his blade out, she looks calm with that smile on her face. Since he gave the first go, Chun Li will get into fighting position and her first strike will be towards his hands at blinding speeds using her right hand. He didn't mention she was more than human, she was a succubus now thanks to Morrigan.
Hii!

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)08:53.

>> No.1997544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525611372451.jpg -(58.4 KiB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59811

>>1997543

Rance gets hit straight in the chest and is sent flying backwards several meters away, landing on his back.

"... O-Oww... What the hell..."

He slowly stood up, glaring daggers at the Chinese street fighter.

"Okay... I wasn't... Expecting that!"

>> No.1997545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525611774421.jpg -(367.3 KiB, 1135x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
376097

>>1997544
Heh.
She smiles and is actually enjoying herself
Come, I want to see your hand-to-hand combat.

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)09:02.

>> No.1997546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525611937214.jpg -(34.1 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34921

>>1997545

"I'm ending this quickly then!"

Rance exclaimed as he rushed towards Chun-Li, dragging his sword against the ground, creating sparks as he closed distance between him and the Chinese girl.

>> No.1997547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525612595555.png -(615.7 KiB, 692x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
630501

>>1997546

She doesn't stop him and lets him dash towards her. Chun Li will lift one of her powerful legs and dishes out a flurry of kicks as soon as he attempts to use the blade!

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)09:16.

>> No.1997548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525612927462.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38222

>>1997547

Rance's sword met the barrage of powerful kicks, deflecting his assault with ease.
Jumping backwards, he pondered his next course of action! Clearly, he had to try something different!

".... Again!"

Nope, he tried the same attack yet again. Or perhaps he was going for something else this time?

>> No.1997549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525614439984.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 2000x2828) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1411436

>>1997548
She had a twinkle in her eyes as Rances approaches her, Chun Li did feel like he didn't learn from his first attack but decides to try a different move. Getting into position quickly, she fires off a projectile.

Kikoken!

>> No.1997550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525615292557.gif -(1.2 MiB, 500x239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1282359

Time for a thing
Most dudes are up today around their usual spots. Qrow will be around a bar, Wave at the pool keeping fit, Genis at the library where he is enjoying the environment far more with his boss and gf, Franklyn being a boss nig out on a jog keeping himself in shape and enjoying the sights. Hilbert will also be around grabbing lunch, Ammy may be with him
Anyone else wanted? Give me a shout, Yuri not available however

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)10:01.

>> No.1997551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525626561493.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>1996244
Not wanting to squander the given opportunity with Chun backing up Virgil keeps pressing on with his punches alternating between his left and right. He never had much in the way of power but he's still throwing crisp punches. After all his goal was usually just to land one blow on his master.

>> No.1997552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525631858890.jpg -(636.0 KiB, 1000x698) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
651279

>>1997551
She will find herself being pushed back, he's making sure to not give her enough room. Chun was being pressured but still kept a good posture in order to keep up blocking his punches. She will attempt to drop to the ground and aim to do a leg sweep. If it land he will be taken off his feet.

>> No.1997553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525633828457.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>1997552
Virgil was trying to open Chun up for a shin kick but right as he lifts his leg to strike she drops down for the leg sweep and Virgil's plant leg is easily swept out from under him and he's sent for a collision course to the ground flat on his back.

>> No.1997554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525635316641.jpg -(320.3 KiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327961

>>1997553
With that sucess, Chun Li lifts her foot and aims to stomp on Virgil. He better hurry or he's going to get a vicious stomp!

>> No.1997555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525637340304.png -(538.9 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551797

Running around at the speed of sound
Got no place to go
Not a single rainbow
Honestly being in this world is a lot less fun than Sonic thought at first and he is just cruising around bored
What do?

>> No.1997556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525638435558.png -(1.1 MiB, 1920x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1118631

>>1997555
How about getting bothered by a bat? She hovers over him.
Hey speedy, what are you up to?

>> No.1997557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525638885774.png -(1.3 MiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1323289

>>1997556
Slows down just to give this bat a chat
Oh you know, going wherever the wind takes me, same old same old.

>> No.1997558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525639209487.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1997554
Virgil stared at the view of his master's leg being very high in the air. And just continues to stare. He just can't resist with how open perversions have gotten for him and it kind of shows in his uniform. That stomp is going completely unhindered.

>> No.1997559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525640430914.png -(182.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186476

>>1997537
Trained huh? Maybe you should show me some of this training later.
He's also quite the slut

I'd hope I'm good.
He grunts as his pace quickens even more, pulling her flush against him as his hips hammer upwards
It's a matter of pride for me~

>> No.1997560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525641442355.jpg -(274.5 KiB, 1280x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281076

>>1997559
Oh yeah all sorts of things, and maybe I will...
The fox said with a happy sigh as her lovely sex was filled by the cat's manhood.
And yeah you're good, very good...
She started bouncing on him slightly her tails helping to brace herself against him and the chair as she got into it.
But I should expect that from someone who works in a brothel right?

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)17:17.

>> No.1997561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525641837596.png -(181.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186093

>>1997560
I actually own it, but I'm always down to serve.
Small talk while smashing somebody or getting smashed, it's all the usual for him
Be sure to come by once in a while~

Haru shifts himself a bit, and his tail snakes around to start prodding at her other hole

>> No.1997562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525642571634.jpg -(79.4 KiB, 785x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81301

>>1997561
Niceeeeee maybe I'll visit.
Megan talks while sex so the pleasure doesn't completely take over her.
Mmmm, right there hitting a good spot...
She said between moans before she suddenly felt that tail snake around and slide into her tail hole, the fox suddenly moaning from the new sensation, the girl almost as sensitive there as she was in the other.
Fuck... that's a good feeling...

>> No.1997563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525642980909.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1996689
She laughed at the addled little Umbreon.

"I guess that works for now~"

She'd finally let you free, smirking at you once done.

"So when did you show up? I really didn't expect to see you wandering around, let alone like this. It's been... gosh, probably more than a hundred years for me..."

A small frown.

"I expected you to feel tougher."

>> No.1997564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643032559.png -(181.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186093

>>1997562
Keep that up and I'll start blushing~
Haru's tail pistons in opposite time to his thrusts, the pace hitting high speed as his beast smashes into her and against her deepest parts

The Cheshire goes hard trying to get this girl to the first of many potential climaxes

>> No.1997565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643121638.png -(544.8 KiB, 888x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557849

>>1997550
How about Amanda visiting the Tomboyish Mermaid to see about making the Mermaid part of her name more accurate with a nice big stock of potions?
So this is her Gym... nice place.

>> No.1997566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643513256.jpg -(81.6 KiB, 900x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83545

>>1997563
While she frowned Jace smirked. His ears perking up as he did.

Baby, you got no idea.

"Oh I haven't been here very long, and most of my time was spent in empty space for various reasons. As for my power, isn't it only natural for me to get stronger. I mean it's kinda the main thing I was taught by your brother."

Not that her brother had anything to do with it. It had been a long time since he'd seen him, hell it'd been a long time since he'd seen Alex. Not in the hundreds, but long enough to miss them. Long enough for a lot to change.

>> No.1997567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643527087.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 870x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127949

>>1997564
I can't help it, I talk a lot during sex cause it feels so goooooooood!!
And with that last little sound the slutty little fox came to her first crest, the girl arching her back as her holes were stretched out from the two lengths filling her, her tails stretching out as she came all over the cat... the fox loving every second!

>> No.1997568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643633311.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 647x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107690

>>1997557
She rolls her eyes.
Boooring. How about going on a adventure for once?

>> No.1997569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643656500.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124368

>>1997565
The gym is fairly quiet today, but Misty is having a nice ol swim, in the nude, the feeling of the water has felt a lot better since she tried it the first time as a mermaid, although she isn't one now

>> No.1997570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643704994.jpg -(65.7 KiB, 294x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67260
>>y so cirious?

Sanary doesn't seem bothered by Ciri's boasting, instead she'll smile and focus on their "mission" here in Ciri's world.
Why, we're going to corrupt 'em! There's nothing quite like your first one.

>> No.1997571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643753502.png -(185.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190179

>>1997567
Haru feeling her tighten and cum against him, swiftly pounds faster, harder, pushing them both off of the chair and onto her back on the ground until he tenses and unleashes the deluge of seed into the slutty fox

Haaah~
Fuck yessss.

>> No.1997572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525643828152.png -(244.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250079

>>1997566
"Empty space? Sounds boring~"

She rolled a shoulder, a familiar look in her eyes that might just give Jace the shivers.

"But I bet you could use some exercise after that. You say you got stronger, right? Show me~"

>> No.1997573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525644300062.jpg -(357.1 KiB, 600x794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365690

>>1997568
There's not a lot of adventuring spots around.
If you got somewhere in mind, I'll go hit it right now.

>> No.1997574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525644393040.jpg -(221.5 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226824

>>1997570
Hm...
Maybe I should have chosen someone else... oh well, we're already here.

Well that's doable. I've chosen a powerful sorceress. One of the brightest minds of this realm, I would say.
Ciri smirks.

She hides herself away a lot. But I know where to look.
Ciri opens another portal.

I'll be back soon~
She says and then steps into it.
She'll be gone for a few moments before another portal opens up and she comes back out.
Because why go through all the trouble of interviewing peasants and going on a long journey trying to track someone down when, like Dr. Strange and the Time Stone, you can cut out all the work by abusing Time Travel to get everything you need.
In this case, it was just a matter of information and sorting out safe-houses.
Ciri had taken the time to visit each one simultaneously, creating multiple instances of herself in one timeline.
When she found what she wanted, she came back- and the portal stayed up as well.

...She's hiding out in Oxenfurt Academy.

>> No.1997575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525644543814.png -(140.3 KiB, 800x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143712

>>1997571
Megan was too caught up in the moment to care that they fell back on the ground, the fox's happy fuckholes tightening up on both of those lengths as she suddenly felt the catboy erupt into her pussy... the fox groaning in pure bliss from the energy pouring into her.
This feeling... Fuck!! I can never get enough!!!!

>> No.1997576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525644699680.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132716

>>1997569
And as Amanda caught sight of the nude girl bathing she'd stand there and watch her a bit... seeing that she had even picked up a few of the mermaid's movements from that short time, but then again Misty was always known to be a good swimmer.
She's sexy like that, I want to make her mine one day... my little pet fish.
Still eventually Amanda had worked to get her attention as she set her bag down beside the water.

>> No.1997577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525644757813.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997575
Haru rolls his hips as he rides out that orgasm before eventually halting

Hoo~
That's always fun. We should try it the other way around next time~

>> No.1997578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645079133.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>1997576
Mmm..?
she notices the shape of the familiar miko at the side prompting her to swim as swift as a fish to the side of the water and pop up, throwing her head back to splash the water away from her face, as well as her hair
Ahh~ Amanda! Come for a swim?

>> No.1997579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645324445.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 528x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43397

>>1997577
And she rode it out as well, her eyes closed and tail thrashing as she lost herself in the feeling until it at last passed... the girl opening her eyes and sighing happily, loving the feeling of that seed filling her womb and cunt.
That was fun, always a refreshing feeling for me...
The mention got a curious look.
Other way around?

>> No.1997580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645644366.png -(11.3 KiB, 184x222) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11568

>>1997574
The young looking Demon Lord will smile, looking at that portal with a smile.
Well I suppose you could tell me what I should expect..
And so she'll head straight for that portal.
...But that's not nearly as fun.

>> No.1997581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645710742.png -(1.8 MiB, 2748x3947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1924666

>>1997573
That's really unheard of from you, aren't you suppose to be the one going around protecting people? I mean Eggman isn't here...yet. but still.

>> No.1997582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645853065.jpg -(472.6 KiB, 1011x1530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
483893

>>1997572
Music to his ears, unfortunately his current form wasn't meant for combat, it was more of a shadow puppet then anything. Worse still, his original body was currently being used by another and wandering Aurora with a certain doppelganger. However despite this he had already been working on a solution.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

"If you insist, but I'll need to slip into something more appropriate for your talents."

Then Jace began to dissipate into smoke, the small cloud clinging to the ground and swirling into a dark circle. That's when Jace came walking out of it, he looked like his humanoid self, but a few key differences where apparent. His metal arm was gone, along with the many scars he'd gotten over the years, and he wasn't wearing anything other then skin tight black shorts.

"Do you like it? Gotta love executive perks right? Having some blanks in the freezer was a smart idea. We even added a few things here and there."

Damn it this thing is stiff as hell.

Still, even with slow reflexes and stiff muscles it was clear he was full of power. Even more so when a massive amount of telekinetic pressure attempted to pile drive Alexis into the ground,

>Jace used Psychic
>> No.1997583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645899024.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997579
Haru starts pulling out both his tail and his length, stretching out as he stands

Mhm!
You girls aren't the only monsters that enjoy receiving.

His tail swishes about excitedly, being short and androgynous outside of that monster dick standing tall might be by greater design
Or he's Bi, simple as that

>> No.1997584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525645985506.png -(197.1 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201840

>>1997580
You're right, but it's nothing to worry about. It's just a little family reunion~
Ciri smirks and then enters back into it as well.

>> No.1997585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525646034099.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418746

>>1997581
Eh, this whole place is weird on the protection front.
Everyone seems to be able to take care of themselves better than I would.

>> No.1997586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525646119774.jpg -(303.9 KiB, 700x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311235

>>1997580
>>1997584
On the other side, they'll enter into a large chamber- it looked like it was underground, but it was impressively lit with Torch Sconces protruding from around the top of each wall and several luminous orbs that floated around the ceiling like miniature stars.

There was a woman with red hair standing by a table- it had an assortment of tomes and other things piled on as well as a plate with a few select bits of food she had been snacking on.

You're back all ready? Great timing! I was getting ready to contact the Lodge.

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)18:35.

>> No.1997587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525646510508.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1997582
"Oh wow, one fresh off the rack just for me~?"

Hmm... It's a good thing he's a showoff~

"How about we break it in?"

She didn't bother taking a stance, drawing a weapon, or even moving as the mental wave bore down on her.

"Yawn."

It hit a wall of energy, and was suddenly matched by what seemed like a vicious increase in gravity! Alexis seemed unaffected, walking calmly towards you despite the pressure all around as she weaved elemental magics together to intensify it.

"But hey, if you want to make things heavier, I can do that."

>> No.1997588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525646589282.jpg -(83.0 KiB, 189x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84993

>>1997584
>>1997586
Hmm?
Sanary will pop through that portal, looking around this room before her gaze lands on her fellow red head. She'll start quite for a moment as s larger smile spreads across her face.
Wonderful~

>> No.1997589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525646931312.jpg -(311.9 KiB, 900x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319367

>>1997586
>>1997588
The Lodge again? Triss, I would really rather not have to deal with them right now. Can't we just talk and catch up?

I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Sanary.
Ciri gestured Sanary, winking at the Demon Lord.

>> No.1997590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525646999940.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238641

>>1997578
Something like that, I came to drop off more potion for you... and maybe play some...

>> No.1997591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647091836.jpg -(309.7 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317170

>>1997588
>>1997589
You're right, little sis. But you know you can't hide from them forever. They'll have sensed your magic already. They probably already know you're here. If I don't call them, sooner or later they'll call us.
She'll say, glancing at Sanary.
She had a very unsure look on her face.

And um... nice to meet you. I wish it were under more hospitable circumstances. I don't enjoy living in a cave. But you make do with what you have.

>> No.1997592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647213122.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

And so here we have the Foxy Albino, sitting in her room and something some kind of thing. Probably thinking about she can torture Ruby while she watches TV.
Hmmmm...

>> No.1997593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647376797.png -(375.7 KiB, 800x1066) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384726

>>1997590
Oh the potion! Well, I actually had a thought Amanda..
she says as she pops her arm up to lean on the edge of the pool
I really liked at your place..being like that, I was wondering..is there any way I can "keep" it? You know, able to change at will without needing to keep getting them?

>> No.1997594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647410566.png -(202.2 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207071

>>1997583
Oh... if I had known that sooner I would have given you a taste of my tails, I learned a really neat spell with them..
That can make the tips feel a lot more phallic.
But yeah maybe next time... that'll be fun...
Either way she took a look at their 'messy' bodies and smiled.
Guess I should give you a full wash too.

>> No.1997595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647548751.jpg -(83.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85940

>>1997589
>>1997591
Sanary will do a quick curtsy to Triss, not minding too much of the location.
I've spent my fair share of time in caves, so I'm used to it. Still, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Hmmm...
Sanary will mull over on who to take this woman, but she's going to make sure Ciri does the deed.

>> No.1997596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647628897.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 850x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118070

>>1997593
Yeah I tried it out myself even once just to test it out, it felt pretty strange.
Pic related, the Mikos had lot of 'fish' that night.
Keep it... well the easiest way would be to just become one fully...
Amanda said with complete honesty.
Then you could switch between Human and mermaid form like I do between my monster form...

>> No.1997597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647643755.jpg -(562.5 KiB, 995x1109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575954

>>1997587
The raw crushing force was met with immense telekinetic force around Jace's body, shielding him for now.

Fuck, should've known better then to try and smash her. Still think it was smarter then trying to stab her though.

"Just keeping you on your toes."

He quickly threw up a hand toward her, and let loose a concentrated pulse of dark energy toward her.

>> No.1997598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647654156.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997594
Oh, all of those? Hah, I'm definitely looking forward to next time then.

Could you? The tail might need extra attention now.

>> No.1997599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525647997513.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1894524

>>1997597
The pulse of dark energy got a raised eyebrow, then a shake of the head.

"Well you're going to have to try harder than that~"

She caught it with no apparent effort, casually holding the energy as she took control of the blast.

"I've been around for a while, so it's hard to surprise me. You're going to have to think a bit further outside the box than that. I actually got darkness waaaaaay back~"

The succubus wound up, then pitched the now heavy ball of darkness back at you!

"Catch!"

>> No.1997600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648040214.jpg -(823.6 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
843392

>>1997592
Being a Wandroid is suffering
Meanwhile, Illya will feel a sudden and strange sense of dizziness, as if something has "switched on" inside of her head
And within that instant she will find a larger fox sitting right next to her, like she just appeared out of thin air
Oh~ I really like this show!
The pink haired fox goes as she cheerfully watches whatever is playing on the TV screen

>> No.1997601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648162693.jpg -(38.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39012

>>1997596
Had it been years ago Misty would have fully disagreed but she has known Amanda long enough and her body and mind caked in energy so long....
How would one do that?

>> No.1997602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648202447.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1997598
Yep, I still need to improve the spell.
She hasn't learned how to make them 'climax' anything sadly.
But it's a deal, maybe I'll even come by the brothel myself and pay it a visit, show you then...
She'd smile and look over at the tub, the water nice and warm because lol magic.
Come on over.
She'd say helping the cat in the fox getting in with him as she reached for his tail and the shampoo.
We're going to treat this tail right.
Yay another cat tail!

>> No.1997603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648302191.gif -(381.0 KiB, 500x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390138

>>1997600
Totally. Between Illya and Fate...
...!
The Albino will start a little, looking up at the Foxy Woman that just appeared next to her.
Ah! Tama-sensei? What brings you here today?

>> No.1997604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648394663.png -(58.6 KiB, 187x180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59964

>>1997599
>>1997597
Elsewhere in the demiplane, a certain someone sighed. Of course that maniac was going to give her more work. Still, she was surprised it had taken this long for them to run into one another.

Deciding it wasn't worth dwelling on, Valore worked some magic to keep things from being permanently destroyed and kept at her paperwork. At least she was used to the bondage gear Alexis kept her in now...

>> No.1997605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648445978.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997602
Haru sits in the water, enjoying the feeling, and lets this fluffy fox get her cleaning on
Go for it, you're more than familiar with it now.

Haha sex jokes

>> No.1997606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648712002.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499594

>>1997601
Well the easiest way would be to find a mermaid monster girl and have her corrupt you, but since we don't have that.
She glanced down at the potions.
Since Demonic energy is an active ingredient in this,
Since they're most likely designed to make people addicted to the point that they become said monster for good.
If you drink several doses and then we add my energy to it, we can make your soul believe that your mermaid form is your 'natural' monster form instead of your human monster form.

>> No.1997607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525648906318.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115354

>>1997606
she glances at them in thought over the process
....you think that'd work? I mean, I am a corrupt human as is Amanda. I've had way too much fun here not to be!

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)19:21.

>> No.1997608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649324487.jpg -(503.0 KiB, 1050x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515098

>>1997591
>>1997595
Let them call. Better yet, let them come. I'll happily tell them off this time. I'm taking a page from Geralt's book this time.
The girl said, approaching the redhead's table.
Triss was completely comfortable with Ciri.

I need some girl time.

>> No.1997609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649409226.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1240x1754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1436159

>>1997558
He's going to get a nice view of her legs,thighs and fat ass but he's going to be winded once that foot hits him. Chun Li will sigh, shaking her head. Then follow up by positioning herself to place him between her thighs and puts him into a lock. Enjoying being smothered by those strong legs of hers.

Don't let yourself get caught off guard!

>> No.1997610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649434715.jpg -(744.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762487

>>1997605
Yes I got to know it well, so it's even more important I make sure it's nice and clean.
The nude fox said with a smile as she got to work scrubbing and brushing it, feeling up his ass a bit as well too.

>> No.1997611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649465367.jpg -(100.7 KiB, 627x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103117

>>1997603
Oh, this and that...
Is Tama's lax sort of reply as she waves her hand in a dismissive way
...Such as, for example, this~!
And with that her hands go for Illya's no doubt currently invisible collar!
The Elder Fox sending a surge of energy through it that renders the mind controlling artifact inert!
...Well, not COMPLETELY inert
It will still give off an energy reading as if its fully functional, clearly for the sake of tricking the cat that calls herself Illya's Master

>> No.1997612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649520696.jpg -(164.8 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168737

>>1997604
>>1997597
>>1997599
And having decided to pay the dragon a visit Annete looked at the scene herself.
Hmm, guess I'll go check it out myself, catch you later Valore.
She'd say before groping the dragon's ass and teleporting out to watch the fight directly!

>> No.1997613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649553258.jpg -(846.7 KiB, 1692x1896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
867040

>>1997599
"Damn, didn't see that coming"

He waited until the last moment before knocking the blast out of the way. Then another Jace walked out from behind the first, then another, and another, until half a dozen Jace stood before her.

"Please I'm not even getting started."

Two split off to the left and right of Alexis both firing large blast of raw energy. Two more ran straight for her one aimed high the other aimed low, as they attacked with twin Giga impacts. The final two remained in the back. One sat legs crossed, chanting a dead language, face looking to the stars. The final one took a fighters stance and a crimson aura began to form around him, something about it called out to Alexis, but it was clear Jace needed more time before whatever he was doing took effect.

>> No.1997614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649755581.jpg -(138.0 KiB, 1024x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141323

>>1997595
>>1997608
Sis... Oh when you put it that way, how can I say no?
The sorceress smiled brightly.

I can conjure up an illusion to make this place a little more exciting for a little while. We can have lunch in a garden, or by the beach. I can make it look like Skellige, or Toussaint.
As far as Triss knows, she thinks Sanary would probably already know what those places are. Something about her felt weird, but not as weird as she could hope to expect.

I'd love to hear about your adventures, and know more about you as well.
She'd nod to Sanary.
Like where you're from, and how you two met.

>> No.1997615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649767439.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134735

>>1997607
She nodded.
I know it can work, I kind of... made it happen recently with one of my Mikos, she had been here for years now and was already a corrupted human but I was still able to turn her into being one of my kind with my energy... if we just use the energy in these.
She glanced at the potions.
Then added my own we should be able to do it.

>> No.1997616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649856784.png -(83.8 KiB, 1000x992) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85799

>>1997585
Not everyone you know. there's always going to be people like that no matter where.
She shrugs
Just when i was trying to make things more lively for you.

>> No.1997617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649900211.jpg -(309.8 KiB, 1280x1620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317221

>>1997611
Ah!
Illya will try to move away from Tama when she goes for that collar, but laying down on her stomach hampers that process. But one the enchantment has been broken, the small fox will blink a few times, staring up at her mentor in a bit of confusion.
W-What have I been doing...

>> No.1997618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649927621.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 794x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1053191

>>1997615
she has a sigh and looks at the potions
Well, people always did call me a mermaid back home even, so why not just go for it.
she says, getting out of the pool, dripping with water
You handle it so well after all!

>> No.1997619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525649936052.png -(181.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186093

>>1997610
Haru looks over his shoulder as she's scrubbing and getting handsy

Feel it up all you like, you'll be playing with it in the future anyways~

>> No.1997620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650053666.png -(902.2 KiB, 1000x896) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
923816

>>1997616
I'm just a bit bored, maybe we could go spelunking for gems like you wanted before to liven me up.

>> No.1997621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650090149.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1240x1550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1799400

>>1997613
"Good! I'd be seriously let down if you were~"

She didn't leave you with time to set up whatever it was you were working on, kicking off with enough force to tear apart the ground and even buildings behind her with a sonic boom, shooting straight through the copies for the Jace guarding the meditator!

Something's weird...

But as she came in for the first flurry of blows, Alexis disappeared! A sudden spike of energy from above was the only warning as a huge beam of light cascaded downwards onto the entire group!

"Holy!"

>> No.1997622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650237492.jpg -(282.9 KiB, 536x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289697

>>1997617
Well, right now you're freeing yourself!
...Sort of. In a sense.
Is the Elder Fox's reply as she sits there with a bright and cheerful smile on her face
And indeed, should Illya manage to focus really hard, she will realize that it was her OWN hands that went to the collar
And that the Tama that sits before her doesn't have...
...Much of a presence at all
And that she must be seeing and hearing things

>> No.1997623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650292916.png -(7593 B, 183x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7593

>>1997608
>>1997614
I'll have to wing it.
With Sanary know knowing much about this world, she'll smile and nod.
Oh yes. That will be a story in of itself, but I'll share that tale after you two catch up a little. It'll take a while.
The young woman will stretch a little, acting like she's working out a few knots and kinks.

>> No.1997624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650311213.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 496x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90634

>>1997620
Her bat ears twitch at the thought, smiling away.
That's not a bad idea, Sonic. Lets do it then.

>> No.1997625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650441810.jpg -(221.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226944

>>1997618
I know it was what you were nick named, and face it, you were a nice sexy mermaid.
She reached down and felt up Misty's ass sliding her fingers between the cleft between her legs.

And you won't be the only monster Gym leader, there's Erika and me and we're just fine!

>> No.1997626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650616565.png -(622.6 KiB, 1024x1301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637575

>>1997624
Cool, cool...you know any good caves around here?

>> No.1997627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650624823.jpg -(113.0 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115748

>>1997614
>>1997623
...Well there isn't much to catch up on my end. As for how we met, we've only met recently. But she's joined me on my travels.

I think we could use a good meal. And... I think an illusion of Mother Neneke's garden would be quite nostalgic.
Because Ciri hadn't been there in a while.
She'd look to Sanary and wink.

It's better to be open with Triss. Sorceresses have trust issues, even among their own cliques. Why not start with the basics at least? I'm interested to know more too.

>> No.1997628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525650894991.jpg -(240.1 KiB, 600x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245853

>>1997619
And as she felt it up her tails moved around her to caress and scrub his body, almost acting like floofy brushes themselves as they teased and touched him.
Yeah I will... especially if we go another rounds...
But that can wait, especially since she's worked one hand up to washing his hair and ears too!

>> No.1997629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651116980.png -(527.8 KiB, 500x1103) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540481

>>1997625
her hips shuddered at the feel of Amanda's lovely fingers on her body, she pulled away at Amanda's robes gently, looking into her eyes
Hehe, glad you agree...and yeah..Erika, I really need to see her sometime~

>> No.1997630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651124707.jpg -(242.8 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248590

>>1997621
The four that made their attack on Alexis weren't fast enough to defend against the holy smack down. As the attack connected the one meditating went silent as the attack collided, he smiled as he vanished. Leaving the final Jace in the smoking remains of the damage. He was seriously injured, but it was evident he hadn't moved an inch during the attack. The crimson aura has finished enveloping his body and he looked to the sky to see a bright light heading towards him.

Ha! Looks like it worked.

Just like that a second wave of light cascaded down on Jace, but this one was different. The damage dealt by Alexis faded away with astonishing speed, restoring him to full health.

"I hope your ready for this."

A flare of divine energy exploded from Jace as he jump straight for Alexis. Unleashing a flurry of blows on her once he did.

>> No.1997631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651294462.jpg -(206.4 KiB, 1024x1497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211371

>>1997623
>>1997627
It's nothing personal. But don't view it as an interrogation... I have my reasons to be cautious, due to the active witch hunters. I hope you understand. A woman in my position can't afford not to be careful.
Triss' hiding place in Oxenfurt was right underneath one of their HQ buildings.
What better place to hide than right under their nose?

She'd begin to wave her hands about, weaving magic effortlessly between her fingers. The Sconces around the room would burst to life, changing to a blue color and becoming brighter.
The illusion would begin to manifest itself as the chamber suddenly filled with aromas of spices and herbs. The dull concrete roof above them would suddenly become a framework of dirty glass, and a table with various food items would also appear.
Were they also part of the illusion? Yes. Yes they were.

>> No.1997632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651296043.png -(439.5 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450018

>>1997628
Haru straight up starts purring at that attention to his body and ears

Ooh, this actually feels amazing.
I can see why you're popular~

>> No.1997633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651353753.jpg -(3.3 MiB, 6493x4087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3423886

>>1997622
Illya will blink a few times, looking at her own hands at the collar before she turns her attention to the ghostly Tama.
Am I going crazy or...
No, there has to be a reason for this. Think, Illya. Think.

>> No.1997634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651531753.jpg -(228.4 KiB, 600x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233861

>>1997629
Amanda was as happy as she could be as Misty stripped her, happy as she leaned closer to Misty, continuing to play with her body.
Yeah I heard she's doing well for herself now...
Especially since she has Jasmine to experiment on now.
MMm.. I'm excited now, I can barely wait to get started...
She's clearly pleased Misty decided to take the plunge.

>> No.1997635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651681317.jpg -(51.6 KiB, 400x296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52872

>>1997630
"Oh?"

So it had been Wish. Clever clever~ Still, a bit of healing wouldn't be enough to stop her, and he clearly knew it going off the end results. Her face was split with a huge grin.

"Well what do you know~!"

With a crack of displaced air Alexis' wings appeared, holding her aloft as she met your barrage with one of her own, blocking and dodging with a fluidity that made it seem as if she already knew where your attacks would be going!

"You've gone and done something interesting, haven't you?"

She changed tactics in the middle of the exchange, tail suddenly added to the flurry of limbs as she tried to knock you out of step and catch you in her own following combo!

It seemed she was powering up as well, but her own didn't look to require as much focus as yours had. Already she was moving faster than before, and her body seemed tougher as well!

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)20:08.

>> No.1997636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651708085.png -(99.3 KiB, 1033x1290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101671

>>1997626
Noding, she waves him along and flies of towards a particular location. it will be surrounded by wildlife, there's a path that leads to the entrance of the cave.

>> No.1997637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651893352.png -(611.8 KiB, 1000x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626516

>>1997632
She smiles at the purring, the fox petting and washing away as his full body tail massage continued along with the wash, the fox taking her sweet time because she clearly enjoys the purrs.
Thank you, like I said I've been practicing a lot to make sure I do a good job...

>> No.1997638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525651920167.jpg -(440.2 KiB, 1346x1346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450807

>>1997633
Oh no, not at all! You're still perfectly sane, I assure you.
The less than material fox insists with some perky twitching of her ears
Just think of me as a...Backup. Yeah.
That the "real" Tamamo planted inside of you in the event that "something" happened to her.

>> No.1997639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652072635.png -(205.3 KiB, 353x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210228

>>1997627
>>1997631
Sanary will laugh as she drops her posture a little, letting herself relax as she thinks about how to answer the questions posed at her.
I'm an adventurer and explorer, so you'll have to forgive if the local situation escapes me. I'm far from home and...paranoia sets in when I'm in unfamiliar surroundings.
The hidden succubus will breath in deep, taking in the aromas from the illusion being weaved around her, not actually lying but keeping things vague as to keep with the paranoia.

>> No.1997640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652193917.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1125273

>>1997638
Oh...Oh! So you're the piece of Tama inside from from when I fused with the card.
Illya's tail will start to wag back and forth as it dawns on her.
What's why I got a little dizzy when you showed up.

>> No.1997641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652204489.jpg -(72.8 KiB, 640x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74585

>>1997636
Sonic keeps pace as she flies over and spots the cave soon enough, zipping up to the entrance and squinting down the hole

Huh, this is it? Kinda surprised it was so close.

>> No.1997642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652501504.jpg -(289.0 KiB, 1024x1374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295936

>>1997631
>>1997639
Fair enough. Geralt was stubborn too.
Ciri poked her fingers into the food, prodding at what looked like roasted lamb.

...I was expecting real food.

>> No.1997643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652504964.png -(431.9 KiB, 800x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442287

>>1997634
Mm, why is that, because you know we'll play a lot or because you've grown to enjoy seeing the process..
she starts pulling Amanda toward a side room, encouraging her to leave her clothes behind

>> No.1997644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652557616.png -(242.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
248396

>>1997637
Hmhmhm, my son would probably bet a kick out of this-
Oh do you do like angel wings too? Maybe I could get the whole family a nice "spa-day"

>> No.1997645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652748681.jpg -(605.3 KiB, 1074x1491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619860

>>1997635
Shock waves began emanating from the ferocious exchange of blows. Alexis would find herself keeping a small edge in the exchange, but she couldn't quite get a strong enough hit in to gain the full advantage. In addition Jace's power was still raising, albeit slower then her own.

"That's what Merope said. Happened after we upset the pantheon back home. Had to fill in a few slots."

Shit, she's pulling ahead.

Having to pull out the stops was no joke. He'd used his divine energy extensively before, but never against someone like this. Running thin on options he focused a large amount of dark energy into him while switching all his effort on defense. Once he had the energy centered he released it, ripping out of him, it didn't actually assault the body. Rather it ripped into Alexis mind, attempting to knock her unconscious.

>> No.1997646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525652825840.jpg -(410.6 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420448

>>1997639
>>1997642
If Ciri trusts you, I will too. She's a smart girl.
Triss said with a smile.

And... as I said, you have to make due. The only other thing I have to eat right now is regrettably dull and not very filling.

>> No.1997647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525653092369.png -(7.7 MiB, 3000x4285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8073266

>>1997640
Mm! Normally I would have manifested far quicker than this, but they did a real number on you...
Tama says with a shake of her head and a troubled sort of frown
...Plus the demonic energy that was pumped into you has altered me juuuuuuuust a little, but I'm still on your side!

>> No.1997648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525653438582.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1240x1753) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1894524

>>1997645
And what that blast hit was almost scary to witness. Alexis had always been adept at defending her mind, a natural ace on the subject. However, coming here had shown her that there was more to defending oneself than she'd thought, and like all obstacles she had tackled it with gusto. Serene Mind wasn't her only boon from her time spent within herself, the iron core that was her mind a clear secondary effect.

Between the two he was, to put it simply, a bane to psychics.

"Come on, you already tried this already and it didn't work."

He's strong, but stalling. Well, that's fine with me~

"I'm not too much for you to handle, am I~?"

All the while she kept attacking, never letting up, and still growing in strength. It was almost as if she was harnesses her elements and focusing them, and if that was indeed the case she would be finished soon!

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)20:37.

>> No.1997649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525653654691.jpg -(256.6 KiB, 600x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262728

>>1997644
Really, then it might be fun to bring him next time, always room...
And then he mentioned the wings the fox grinning a little.
Angel wings... I'd love to get a chance to preen them!
The fox said excitedly.
Please invite them all, I do get families sometimes.

>> No.1997650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525653831989.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997649
I'll definitely bring them along, or maybe the next time you're visiting Lupul and the kid you can swing by our place since they also live in his kingdom. A little house call you know?

>> No.1997651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525653836109.jpg -(176.2 KiB, 800x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180421

>>1997643
Amanda picked up the potions in one hand before wrapping an arm around her in a side hug, kissing the girl directly on the lips and injecting her with a nice dose of her lewd lightning.
Both... I'm always happy to see another join us... but the fact I get to do it myself makes it even better.
And leaving her robes behind she'd follow her.

>> No.1997652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525653899319.png -(724.2 KiB, 1604x2533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741619

>>1997641
It's because I've been marking the many caves around here and making sure no one hasn't bled the places dry. I chose this one particular due to the rumors of a family who died here, rich ones carrying a certain jewel.

>> No.1997653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654119863.jpg -(62.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63690

>>1997652
Eesh, sounds morbid.

Typical teenager reaction

>> No.1997654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654328196.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1997648
Fuck, I'm, running out of time. Whatever she's doing I gotta stop it before can finish.

Using the force of one of Alexis blows, Jace created some distance between them and opened a shadow portal. He called forth as much power as he could, as he did his body mass began to change, thick muscle overtook his once lean body, making him look like a body builder of impressive caliber. The change was more then psychical though, his power erupted in response, rapidly closing the gap for the barest moment.

"Please, I was just being polite."

Then he vanished in an instant, appearing behind Alexis. Jace put it all in on this one, every inch of power he could muster focused on one blow to her body.

>> No.1997655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654333385.jpg -(76.7 KiB, 600x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78568

>>1997642
>>1997646
Well it was her idea to bring me here.
Sanary will smile, although hearing Geralt's name will make her raise her eyebrows a little. Seems she's familiar with that name a little.
Food is food, although I understand the desire not to serve something to guest...Hahaha...
The Younger looking redhead will rub the back of her head a little.

>> No.1997656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654559915.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 875x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82504

>>1997650
Sure, maybe I will, I don't get up to Lupul's place much but now that I met him I plan on going back more often.
She'd soon finish up on her ears and hair, her tails working down his body as she finished scrubbing him down, giving his ass several more gropes.
And there we go, all done... Nice and clean and ready for anything... I think.

>> No.1997657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654676930.jpg -(450.8 KiB, 1000x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461601

>>1997647
Illya will frown a little.
I guess...I should do something about Kiki then. At least I'll have too punish her for trying to take me away from Miyu,

>> No.1997658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654769571.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124368

>>1997651
MM~!
with that kiss of lightning, she grips Amanda hard, her fingers poking her asshole as her muscles clench from that
"Us"...you really do think like one of them now.

>> No.1997659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654875162.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1137108

>>1997654
A brief wolf whistle sounded at your new form.

"Hey, why didn't you say you could do that~? I wasn't expecting an early christmas!"

But despite her levity, she wasn't at all distracted. As your blow came down her body erupted in a fiery red energy not dissimilar to your own, and her hand came up to catch your attack.

"But you're too late~"

Rather than blast him with a full Quadruple Giga, Alexis let the energy loose at the exact last moment of the block! An elemental torrent clashed with your full power strike in a nigh cataclysmic explosion!

>> No.1997660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525654927594.png -(709.6 KiB, 1280x1631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
726641

>>1997653
Oh Shush. Eitherway, I am going there and getting whatever is inside.

>> No.1997661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655030552.png -(1.1 MiB, 944x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1131153

>>1997657
And the sooner the better! Because while Kiki has...Well...More heart than brains to her, she's still cunning enough to realize that something is wrong if you give her enough time.
Tama nods in agreement before, with an odd sort of expression and tilt of her head, she adds
...And you ought to punish my "original" as well while you're at it. This IS all her fault after all~

>> No.1997663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655050535.jpg -(469.4 KiB, 700x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480651

>>1997648
>>1997654
Reminds me of the times Anthony taps the power of the Buffown now.... fun to see how much more powerful people have gotten while I've been busy.
Either way she just watched idly.

>> No.1997664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655164922.png -(178.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183085

>>1997656
Haru shakes his head to get the water out of his hair, but those purrs don't stop yet

I'm sure it's up to whatever adventure it goes on next~

>> No.1997665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655246933.png -(1.9 MiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1948169

>>1997660
And I'm the pack mule and canary. Yeah yeah, I getcha.
Let's get a move on then!

>> No.1997666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655286171.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170926

>>1997658
Mostly... I like to say I stand on the line between both... more fun that way.
She said with a grin... continuing to grope her as she was led to the other room moaning from the touches and pokes.
Mmm so now what?

>> No.1997668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655451442.jpg -(510.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522336

>>1997659
"Fuck me."

The blast was magnificent, talk about clearing some land. There was no time to defend against it, only take it head on. The force of the blast sent Jace hurtling into the ground, leaving an impressive impact crater. As the dust settled he could be seen laying motionless in said crater.

"God fucking damn it, I was so close."

>> No.1997669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655536772.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>1997666
Isn't that my line?
she giggles as she spins Amanda in front of her, pressing their chests together
Do we need more prep time or....

>> No.1997670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655577223.jpg -(184.2 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188657

>>1997664
Yeah I'm sure.
She kept touching and petting his body her tails trailing down, one even rubbing around and probing his rear cause she knew he liked it.
Well you're the first monster boy I've officially served, congratulations, hope you liked it as much as I did...
At this rate he might get some bonus service.

>> No.1997673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525655726649.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1997668
Existence itself shuddered for a moment, then seemed to flicker before the demiplane tore itself apart. When it was over you both were standing where you had been before the fighting started, no worse for wear, and the landscape was equally repaired.

"And there's my handy cleaning crew~"

Despite there no longer being a need for it, Alexis dusted herself off, then grinned at you.

"You did good Jace~ I'm impressed you grew so much, but I kind of expected more after you whipped out what you did. You'll have to fill me in on that by the way, and this Merope too~"

>> No.1997682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525656650023.jpg -(249.4 KiB, 1154x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255412

>>1997673
Wow, don't even need to dust myself off.

"Who's to say I didn't? Never show everything right? Anyway, I'll explain the dirty details of my divinity later, as for Merope...Everyone gets attached to something, she just happened to choose me."

Best part was, it was true. He'd held back on a few things, but for good reason. Some things you only use when you want something dead, and Alexis was not one of those.

"So how about you and the whole master of the elements shtick, and don't think I didn't catch what you did at the end there."

Last edited 18/05/06(Sun)21:30.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff