[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1525467411293.jpg -(94.2 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96499 No.1997042   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1997044   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525467445398.jpg -(490.7 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502469

>>1997038
>>1997038
B: Mmn...!
She'd start to feel immense pleasure from this, and would grind her hips a little gently as if trying to get him deeper in.

Shiro continued to grind herself against him as well.
S: I'm... I'm about... too...! Nnnn...!

>> No.1997045   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525467484162.jpg -(265.6 KiB, 900x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271940
>Deku

Kara would float down a little closer to him and smile.

That's my name! What's up~?

>> No.1997048   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525468107839.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1000x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106825

>>1997044
Feeling the intense pleasure coursing through him, he can't help wanting to experience more, not minding the partner. He forcefully moves his hands to Shiro's butt and slams her down as far as he can before releasing a hefty load inside her. Trying to force her to climax with the spike from the spirit energy as if trying to get her drunk on it.

>> No.1997049   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525468426616.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1587) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1193765

>>1997046
Probably but you shouldn't exclude yourself for being a slut yourself when it comes to that.
She rubs her chin.
Hrm...Sure. Also "sexy ass?"

>> No.1997050   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525468519738.jpg -(1017.9 KiB, 1688x1877) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1042296

>>1997045
Nothing really! Just relaxing and enjoying the view...
He looks away trying to clam himself down.

>> No.1997051   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525468604232.png -(471.3 KiB, 800x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482630
>Azarath Metrion Dickuptheass

The male behind the thick wall grins at hearing Raven's protests. Already knowing she's been permanently stained by cock and cum, causing her to get desperate for more of that pleasurable pressure inside

Once raven starts putting in that work; That huge, thick, cock will grind every inch of her eager, tight, hole. The pleasure she'll feel will be immense as it reaches her deepest parts. It remains hard and throbbing, continuing to wreck her asshole

>> No.1997052   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525468709647.jpg -(250.6 KiB, 682x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256592

>>1997049
Hey... I'm not a slut. I'm very picky when it comes to who gets to fuck me!
Folding her arm defiantly

...And yeah. You've got a very nice ass.

>> No.1997053   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525469654495.gif -(568.3 KiB, 500x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581904

>>1997051
It was as if her brain was melting causing her powers to go a little haywire. Her tongue was hanging out as her eyes roll in the back of her head, at this point Raven felt her climax building up, as if she is ready to explode!

>> No.1997054   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525469812971.png -(1.1 MiB, 1368x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1161484

>>1997052
Ahaha, sure. Don't blame me when someone puts you in your place and you end up liking it.
She turns her head to give herself a brief look before slapping her shapely behind.
Yes, I am very confident in my body. You like girls with nice asses?

>> No.1997055   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525470300473.jpg -(98.1 KiB, 869x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100441

>>1997053
The male behind the wall was also feeling very good, Raven's movements mixed with how tightly she squeezes down on his drooling cock

The pleasure she's feeling is incredibly high and addicting! Especially from this cock in particular and occasionally slams really hard, balls deep into Raven's ass!

>> No.1997056   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525470363135.jpg -(204.4 KiB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209331

>>1997054
No way. I'm gonna beat the crap out of whoever'd try doing that first.
Not like that hasn't happened too goddamn often, though...
Though she'll nod her head as she looks at that butt of yours
Yeah. I can appriciate a nice, thick and juicy ass... Especially one like yours.

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)17:46.

>> No.1997057   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525470865742.png -(1.2 MiB, 1814x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1252859

>>1997055
F-fuuck...
She lets herself drown in a sea of bliss as her body melts away in pleasure. Raven finally climaxes as she cries out causing her legs to shake from the repeated assfucking.

>> No.1997058   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525470988607.jpg -(244.7 KiB, 600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250541

>>1997056
Really? You really are the type of girl who likes butts. I bet you're a masochist who probably likes being sat on.

>> No.1997059   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525471158670.png -(915.9 KiB, 873x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
937876

>>1997057
In the minutes leading up to Raven's climax, the male was already pounding into her ass fast and hard, he was eager to cum again using Raven's booty, already fitted perfectly for his pleasure

I hope Raven likes a double whammy; because while she climaxes the male will orgasms a second time. Giving raven another very generous dose of his seed all tightly packed inside of her, enjoy that expansion!

>> No.1997060   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525471857367.jpg -(246.0 KiB, 1000x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251903

>>1997059
At this point Raven's powers went out of control fro a second before she passes out on the ground from the intense, thorough fucking she received. At best now she's covered in cum inside and out and passed out from the male mighty cock giving her the dose of superiority.

>> No.1997061   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525471909959.jpg -(168.9 KiB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172944

>>1997058
Like hell... Only Morrigan can do that to me!

And Nabe... and whoever has a nice enough ass, I guess...

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)18:11.

>> No.1997062   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525472101081.jpg -(218.3 KiB, 1369x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223573

>>1997060
The male did feel those powers grow out of control for that moment. He knew that she also had a lot of potential. Perhaps a more personal visit is in order some day. This male can find her anytime, and do whatever he wants to her

Raven won't be able to hear him laugh loudly and triumphantly because she blacked out getting ass-fucked. And for now; he's content with leaving Raven in her rightful yet sorry state

Once she regains consciousness, that feeling, everything she experienced, she won't soon forget it

>> No.1997063   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525472528783.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 900x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96061

>>1997048
Nyaaaaaaahhhgg!!!
She howled and felt herself begin twitching as he pumped her full of seed and energy.
Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her back arched toward the sheets.

And Blanc simultaneously began to make a mess on his face.
B: Nnggaahhh...!

>> No.1997064   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525472642237.png -(634.2 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
649440

>>1997050
Are you~? Good, I was pulling it up on purpose~
She'd wink at Deku to see how he reacted.

>> No.1997065   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525472933250.jpg -(276.0 KiB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282583

Tharja was currently in a bookstore in Aurora's magic district, aka Daigon Alley. As always she kept to herself, even when among those that are into the Dark Arts. In some dark corner of the bookstore, Tharja looks over various texts containing various topics of magic and the like, she's just minding her own business leave her alone :@

>> No.1997066   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525473140204.jpg -(49.7 KiB, 430x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50923

>>1997063
June lays there for a moment, basking in the clarity post climax. His incubus instincts going into overdrive. His member springs back up even harder than before giving Shiro no time to relax as he tries to pound into her once more.

As for Blanc, one of his hands maneuver around to her side, playing with her tail while continuing to service her with his mouth.

>> No.1997067   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525473890502.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1427x2007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1707935

>>1997066
B: W-Wait...! We're still...!
But Blanc began to feel herself giving into it as Shiro, who was now just bouncing helplessly on his lap, held her mouth open.
Every thrust produced a small squeak from the girl.

>> No.1997068   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525473902414.jpg -(57.4 KiB, 815x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58769

>>1997064
He'll just try and compose himself
R-Right...How are you doing?

>> No.1997069   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474014945.jpg -(358.5 KiB, 782x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367155

>>1997061
Ahaha, you really are into female butts. Not sure if you can handle mines really, you'd probably pass out from the lack of air.

>> No.1997070   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474035491.png -(60.4 KiB, 197x293) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61836

Today Braly was flying around, keeping her senses sharp for anything of note or interest. And today she spots a certain out of the way manor during her flight. And not on that, but feels a decent power coming from near the front gate

So unless Meiling is asleep, she will see and hear this woman land in front of the mansion from the sky above

>> No.1997071   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474180559.png -(1.0 MiB, 1045x2507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1081587

>>1997065
After hours of of cleaning and trying her best to clear of mind, Raven heads inside the bookstore to get her mind off what happened. It's like one of her emotions took over and right now she needed to go to her happy place. The Teen Titan heads in the back where Tharja is, already gathering books and such.
Focus...I have to continue focusing.

>> No.1997072   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474214637.jpg -(356.2 KiB, 850x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364777

>>1997069
Please... It may be big, but it's nothing I couldn't handle!

>> No.1997073   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474339881.png -(757.0 KiB, 900x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
775183

>>1997067
June: "Still what?"
He bites down on her most sensitive part not letting her finish. His hand holding her entrance open play even more with her.
"So much for trying to dom... And I don't sense a semblance of dignity from you. It's a shame. Just a lewd cat."
He keeps pushing inside of Shiro little regard for her current state. In fact he'd be deriving pleasure from seeing her like this addled on the lewd energy filling up inside of her.

>> No.1997074   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474342918.png -(1008.3 KiB, 900x1031) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1032516

>>1997068
I'm doing fine, Deku. Thank you for asking. Have you been taking care of yourself properly?
She asks, noticing how nervous he looked.

>> No.1997075   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474529481.jpg -(610.7 KiB, 843x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
625307

>>1997070
This IS infact Meiling, so she is very much dozing off sadly. However she looks quite a bit rough, her dress a little loose and out of place, like she had been uncomfortable with it before she finally managed to doze off, a comic lays at her feet too, a kung fu one to be precise

>> No.1997076   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474533093.png -(539.1 KiB, 1057x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551999

>>1997072
I don't knoow, you seem to let things go over your head. Or in this case on your face.

But if you want, I don't really mind it.

>> No.1997077   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474551288.jpg -(167.3 KiB, 850x1574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171348

>>1997071
Tharja was continuing to look through the book. That is until notices someone some around to where she is. With a slight sigh she decides to look up and see who it is

"..."

Lo and behold it's Raven, the one she met all those months ago. It was Tharja that "helped" Raven when she first arrived

"...So this place ended up keeping you for good then."

Normally Tharja wouldn't bother talking to anyone. But since this is Raven, she made an exception

>> No.1997078   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474621187.png -(249.0 KiB, 890x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254953

>>1997074
Yeah, yeah I have ahaha!
He takes a deep breath and leans back in the grass.
I've just been thinking is all.

>> No.1997079   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474711663.png -(637.4 KiB, 780x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
652728

>>1997076
Shrugs
Might as well. It's been a while since I cut loose and had fun with someone whom I respect at least a little.

>> No.1997080   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474832900.png -(14.8 KiB, 226x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15190

>>1997075
"She's the one who's power I felt. Is she supposed to be a guard? If so...why is she sleeping on the job?"

Braly asked herself and stares at Meiling curiously. She couldn't deny the Gatekeeper was an attractive woman. So Braly approached

The Saiyan checked out her loose fitting clothing, how big her chest is, etc

"Hm~ ...Ah?"

That's when she saw the kung-fu comic and picked it up to take a look at it

"I wonder..."

Braly then rolled it up and bonked Meiling on the head

>> No.1997081   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525474961448.jpg -(498.4 KiB, 1037x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510357

>>1997080
Mmmm...~
she had a little pleasuable sigh in her sleep till. BOP
Ahh! AHH!!
she leaps up holding her head
Sorry I didn't mean to- huh..? You aren't..
she coughs
Welcome to the Scarlet Devil Man-..sion..
she says noticing she was quite untidy, her skirt showing her panties as she seemed to have them intentionally moved before, and her shoulders coming down, she tries to fix them
What brings you here?

>> No.1997082   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475122362.jpg -(464.3 KiB, 726x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475467

>>1997073
S-Shut up! I'm a former goddess, I still know how to boss people ararrorrrounnndd...!!
She wailed in response.
Shiro should have denied him longer...!
She thought to herself, regretting her inability to control his penis.
And Shiro was becoming absolutely drunk and misty eyed on pleasure.

>> No.1997083   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475149864.png -(366.6 KiB, 811x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375439

>>1997077
Turning her head, she spots the familiar face.
It's you...
She says in her typical bored tone.
Yes...This place decided to keep me.

>> No.1997084   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475216181.png -(290.8 KiB, 621x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297784

>>1997081
"...Did someone molest her while she was asleep?"

"You look better with your clothes loose. You have a nice body, I can tell you at least take care of yourself physically."

She grins and crosses her arms

The Saiyan Amazon was tall, taller than Meiling even. She also looked well toned

"And you brought me here."

>> No.1997085   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475407649.jpg -(320.4 KiB, 725x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328059

>>1997079
Then lets treat it like an exercise then.

>> No.1997086   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475503797.jpg -(395.4 KiB, 1048x1301) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404852

>>1997083
"Yes, unfortunately it's me."

Says Tharja in her usual stoic manner

"You seem the same as you did when you first decided to phase through my apartment wall..."

Narrows her eyes a little

>> No.1997087   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475530818.png -(442.8 KiB, 900x756) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453389

>>1997085
Sure. Works for me.

She'll move closer to you with a smile, running a hand across that ass
So how do you wanna do this?

>> No.1997088   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475702884.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>1997082
"Are you sure about that?"
Skillfully using his tongue to prod at her weak points after having laid with her so many times.
"Come on, try it!"
He goads her on with a shit eating smirk while having his fun.

>> No.1997089   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475769053.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 634x852) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132708

>>1997084
she blushes and smiles
Well, I do have to keep up an image of what my home is capable of producing!
she raises an arm
So if you came over for me, I'm happy to show!
she checks out the woman in front of her
I can see you are no slacker in the slightest.

>> No.1997090   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525475969874.png -(588.1 KiB, 1200x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602220

>>1997086
Right...Sorry about that.
She says with a frown.
What about you? What have you been up to?

>> No.1997091   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476057614.png -(77.1 KiB, 367x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78942

>>1997089
Braly was honestly pleased with this. Sure Meiling is a good looking woman, but the chance at possibly seeing some new fighting styles in action is also a very enticing way to spend the time

She smiles

"Good! I'm actually very curious about your style of fighting. As for myself; it comes with being a Saiyan, I'm constantly training to grow stronger and push past my limits."

>> No.1997092   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476274025.jpg -(891.0 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
912415

>>1997078
Thinking? Hmm...
She'd finally land and decide to sit down next to him.

Well, what's on your mind?

>> No.1997093   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476384595.png -(157.6 KiB, 462x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161376

>>1997090
"Keeping to myself mostly. That has been proving to be the best way to not get caught up in the tangle of these people's lives."

"That and learning new spells..."

"Because I have no idea when that bastard will show up wanting me to do something for him. Ugh...why did I have to be dragged to this place. ...Not like where I came from was proving to be better."

That whole silly war and shit

>> No.1997094   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476412658.jpg -(87.4 KiB, 552x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89511

>>1997091
That's good, you should always be looking to improve! I may be a little distracted lately, but I'm by no means any less sharp!
Distracted by how much energy she has taken on lately!

>> No.1997095   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476512167.png -(62.1 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63604

>>1997011
Mn... Fine.
She concedes to this.

What are your sizes?

>> No.1997096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476567643.png -(79.4 KiB, 287x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81289

>>1997094
Braly nods and takes a few steps back

"Good to know, you can probably grow even stronger if you trained hard enough."

She then stretches her arms out in front of her

"I'm Broly, ready when you are."

>> No.1997097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476627074.jpg -(217.0 KiB, 547x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222236

>>1997087
She will feel the tone and shape of her rear. Prime in shape and enough to give it a squeeze.
How about you start off so I can gauge on what to do with you.

>> No.1997098   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476925410.png -(166.4 KiB, 500x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170356

>>1997097
Then she'll suddenly feel as Asuka grabs that ass with both hands and squeezes hard, moving it around. Meanwhile she'll also mash her body right against yours while giving you a confident look straight into your eyes
You're on. Just don't get squeemish later~

>> No.1997099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525476951462.png -(19.3 KiB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19719

>>1997096
OH we are doing this here?
she starts to properly fix herself now as she moves away from the gate to avoid it taking damage
And of course I will train hard enough, I've just had distractions with...people.
she moves away from the gate a good distance and turns to Braly, entering a combat pose
I'm good!

>> No.1997100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525477260718.jpg -(145.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149445

>>1997095
Haa, so we're reversing roles now? In that case, my sizes are...

Big.

>> No.1997101   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525477305930.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114893

>>1997088
AHyaaahh..!
She began getting weaker as her legs trembled and her breathing increased.
He knows my weak points...!

>> No.1997102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525477462815.png -(86.6 KiB, 212x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88706

>>1997099
"Those kinds of distractions can come later. Heh, that in itself can be a an intense work-out."

And of course Patche will know what's going on. She's felt Saiyan power levels before and she isn't taking any chances. So once Meiling moves away from the gate the manor itself will then be surrounded by a immensely powerful barrier!

"Seems someone is taking precautions. This is fine by me, it means we can let a little loose."

"..."

"Now then..."

Braly nods and takes a stance and then rushes Meiling with surprising speed and goes for some straight jabs. Braly's just feeling her up for now, so it isn't too serious. But if Meiling slacks on the defensive then those jabs will hurt

>> No.1997103   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525477668638.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>1997101
With Shiro being unresponsive and drunk on the pleasure, he pulls out of her letting the mess flow out. Instead, he grabs Blanc setting her over his member, teasing the entrance as he thrusts his hips.
"I can make this even better if you admit what you want. A dirty former goddess just wanting to be filled up."

>> No.1997104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525477850810.png -(322.7 KiB, 439x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330463

>>1997100
...
She took a deep breath.

I'm just going to help you get clothes, that's all. It would be mean to make you walk outside naked.
He'd enjoy himself too much.

>> No.1997105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525478117084.jpg -(2.2 MiB, 2508x3541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2256041

>>1997103
You're still hard~
She said, staring at his member as it thrusted against her.
She swallowed to the back of her throat and smiled.

Master... please don't tease me~

>> No.1997106   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525478226287.jpg -(207.7 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212701

>>1997098
She raises an eyebrow, not minding the touching.
"Squeemish?"

>> No.1997107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525478448976.png -(118.0 KiB, 506x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120820

>>1997102
Hmm?
she is distracted by the barrier for a moment
So Patchy is actually paying attention to out he-!!
and she quickly reflexes to action and puts up her block! While Meiling is indeed quick and stronger thanks to taking on energy, she is caught well off guard by the Saiyan on both fronts, having to put her weight against the punches
Wow she is crazy strong! I'm going to need to step it up!
With a few more punches she tries to look for an opening to raise her leg up in a quick rising kick, with a wave of rainbow coloured magic waves coming with it which will flow out across the ground toward Braly!

>> No.1997108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525478518269.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 670x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93690

>>1997105
"And here I was excited to see you try to dom... But you're just a pet to breed."
Complying with her wishes, june hefts her up and slams her down his hips working in tandem trying to push into her cervix.

Skadi on the other hand is just watching this all with a bemused grin. Sauntering over to Shiro and chuckling as she looks over her addled face.

>> No.1997109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525478625021.jpg -(98.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100995

>>1997104
What's so mean if I'm covered? It's not like there's anything to be embarrassed about anyway.

He says with a shrug

Well, I'm not one to turn down help from a girl, so you got my thanks

>> No.1997110   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525478812387.png -(53.1 KiB, 192x229) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54368

>>1997107
"She's got decent reflexes. Let's see what she can do once she gets more serious."

with the rising kick incoming; Braly quickly dodges out of the way by moving her upper body back. But with the rainbow waves coming at her from the ground, Braly quickly changes that into a back flip dodge to create distance

"What is that?"

Braly goes in again once there's an opening, this time with a mix of boxing and kickboxing attacks. This time she's hitting a bit faster and stronger now that Meiling's getting into the swing of things

>> No.1997111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525479209470.png -(361.1 KiB, 595x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
369748

>>1997093
She "was" doing the same for herself. Looking down and frowning, thinking about before and losing it, Raven shakes her head.
The better approach you chose at least.

>> No.1997112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525479494853.jpg -(518.0 KiB, 3296x3792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530457

>>1997092
All he could do is look down at the grass.
I don't know, really. I guess I'm still trying to live is all.

>> No.1997113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525479712678.png -(319.7 KiB, 560x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
327395

>>1997111
>>1997111
Tharja is quiet, yes. But she's also perceptive

"What was with that look just now? Did something happen?"

>> No.1997114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480064213.jpg -(64.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65618

>>1997110
Meiling is this time a little more prepared once she gets her leg back down, however Braly's pace and strength are still quite ahead of what she has had to fight before, she starts to focus on displacing Braly's hits by trying to bad them to the side and dodge rather than take them head on, as her arms are hurting from all that!
*Where does she get this strength? I can't let her hit me even defending or I'll never get away
Once she has started to dodge the best she can, she looks to throw a punch out to Braly to hit back at least once toward her chin after pushing her arm off to the side and hit her while she has her arm extended

>> No.1997115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480561678.png -(68.9 KiB, 462x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70522

>>1997114
"She's smart. She knows it's better to dodge or brush my attacks' momentum elsewhere rather than taking them."

Braly is actually impressed with Meiling's handling of the situation. Meiling will even land the punch! ...But it felt like Meiling punched a chin made out of pure Adamantium

Braly smirks at Meiling

"Not bad."

"A fascinating fighting style."

>> No.1997116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480637673.png -(574.9 KiB, 582x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588709

>>1997113
Nothing happened.
She says with a her bored tone once more. Clearly she is hiding something but she wasn't in the mood herself to talk about it.

>> No.1997117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480789531.jpg -(60.4 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61841

>>1997108
While June mercilessly went to town on Blanc, Shiro would look up at Skadi.

Mistress...?

>> No.1997118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480831996.png -(32.8 KiB, 165x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33606

>>1997116
And Tharja being the type of person she is won't bother trying to get Raven to talk more about it

"That's an obvious yes, but whatever. it isn't my problem."

"Right. What sort of books are you looking for?"

Since they're in a bookstore

>> No.1997119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480885130.jpg -(4923 B, 203x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4923

>>1997109
I'm too nice sometimes.
Um... you're welcome.

>> No.1997120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525480978656.png -(831.1 KiB, 1135x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851007

>>1997112
Well, Deku, you know there's a simple answer for you.

>> No.1997121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481112302.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>1997117
Skadi: "It's nothing~ I'm just enjoying the view. But- Are you just gonna lay there? I thought you were going to try domming him~ Or are you just going to let blanny have all the fun?"
She passes Shiro a small vial wearing a seedy expression.
"Give it to the either of them- It'll be fun!"
She chuckles to herself, taking a few steps back, resting along a wall. June during this time would be continuing to relentlessly fuck Blanc's brains out.

>> No.1997122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481186127.png -(282.5 KiB, 488x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289312

>>1997115
Feeling her fist hit effectively nothing adds to the panicy feeling on her, even if it was just a spar she didn't want to come out so down! Her face was quite showing she was surprised and desperate to make an impact
but it..I hit her square on the face! Maybe..no, I have my arts!
She grits her teeth clearly not having time or will for pleasantries with such pressure on her, she enters a ready stance again before she starts to charge forward toward Braly, looking to pass by her and charge her with a dose of her rainbow magic, which will explode on Braly after a few seconds if she is able to land it. Of course, Braly's speed...it could be too much?

  • *
>> No.1997123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481431162.jpg -(43.9 KiB, 560x437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44974

>>1997119
So, what's the plan?

He gives Tooru a suspsicious look

Oi... You aren't gonna force me to walk around wearing candy all over my body, are you?

>> No.1997124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481522510.jpg -(51.0 KiB, 666x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52259

>>1997118
Arcane boosts related to the dark arts and a few stories. What about you?

>> No.1997125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481537695.jpg -(226.1 KiB, 1600x1156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231490
>Numerous Party Members

After a few attempts at gaining information gone partially wrong, the party had reconvened below the depths within the city itself. For one of you it had been easy to hypnotize the two men and simply take their ship in, even going so far as to use their home as a base of operations for the time being. For the others it had been slightly more difficult, but the security around the city itself proved to be far less intimidating than that around the facility above. The only exception to this was the upper section leading into the mountain and volcano proper, presumably connecting to the very same building you'd tried to enter before.

Either way, the group now found themselves in the middle reaches of the terraced city, all residential areas for those working above or below. On the way upwards the large and hectic lower section of the city had been seen, the majority of it a mess of people trading everything from trinkets to food to slaves in one massive marketplace. Surrounding that had been actual shops, clearly more set up in their trade than those hawking wares 'outside'.

  • Above had been revealed to be some sort of mixture between a research facility and a power plant, the main source of the barriers and tech keeping them safe below the waves. The men had known little more than that.

Otherwise the two men from before were at your disposal, as were their admittedly meager resources.

>> No.1997126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481574319.png -(78.9 KiB, 519x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80795

>>1997122
For now Braly is interested in seeing Meiling's interesting techniques and fighting style from the lands in the Rising Sun

So Braly will seemingly look like she was caught off guard and Meiling's attacks blew up all over Braly's body

"Seems she uses her energy like we use ki? I wonder what she calls it. But I don't think she's in the mood to talk right now."

"Ah..."

Her body will be smoldering but Braly doesn't look like she was deterred at all

"Let's see..."

Braly then rushes Meiling again, going in with a barrage of muay-thai kicks!

>> No.1997127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481659448.png -(993.8 KiB, 1169x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1017686

>>1997120
He lifts his head up and turns to her.
Simple?

>> No.1997128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481756539.jpg -(15.4 KiB, 242x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15752

>>1997124
"Same as you, only just the former. I have a few I can recommend you I guess..."

>> No.1997129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481810609.jpg -(95.9 KiB, 435x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98171

>>1997126
Ha! What do you think of that!?
she says as the explosion hits off, of course her overconfidence really doesn't do her much good as Braly is seen unshaken, leaving Meiling looking on speechless
W-Wha..but..
and in doing so, leaves herself totally open to the barrage of attacks. Meiling taking the full brunt of them hard and given what kind of kicks those are, she will be easily stunned and left at Braly's mercy, unable to even squeal from her power taken unmitigated

>> No.1997130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525481976413.png -(600.7 KiB, 1076x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
615119

>>1997128
Well she slowly felt like the Teen Titan finally found someone to relate to.
Alright, shoot.

>> No.1997131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525482409546.jpg -(46.5 KiB, 249x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47661

>>1997129
After the barrage Braly will punch the air in front of Meiling! Letting out a powerful gust of air pressure from just her fist. Whooshing strongly past Meiling, flipping her entire dress up!

"An interesting technique. Teach me your ways."

wait, did this seemingly unstoppable woman just ask Meiling to be her sempai?

>> No.1997132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525482631007.jpg -(130.7 KiB, 730x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133845

>>1997130
"Mm, follow me. These are expensive but worth the price, hard to believe such powerful magic can be purchased so easily."

Tharja put the book she was looking at back into the shelf. and then heads deeper into the bookstore, towards the "advanced" section. Expecting Raven to follow. Though it is protected should any not strong enough want to have these books, they'd be denied entry. However Tharja and raven are powerful dark mages, so they're allowed in

>> No.1997133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483137944.jpg -(68.5 KiB, 600x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70195

>>1997131
A stunned Meiling will be helpless as her panties are shown with her hips and all to the Saiyan as she sees stars for a while
WheredidthatWitchg-
she shakes her head as it seems the attacks have stopped for now, staggering a little
Y-You are really st...wait, you want me to TEACH you?
she said in confusion after all, Braly was very strong..

>> No.1997134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483495549.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49592

>>1997133
Braly smiles a little

"Yes. Your fighting style isn't like anything I've seen or experienced. So it'll be good for me to learn new techniques. especially from someone that clearly knew what they were doing."

>> No.1997135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483735762.jpg -(302.8 KiB, 700x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310050

>>1997134
Err..ahh..oh!
she finally seems to snap out of her confused stupor and stands with her hands on her bare hips, grinning
W-Well, your strength is no doubt a force to be reckoned but if you want to learn some of my special techniques, I suppose I can pass it on to you if you promise to recognize where it came from! I could use someone to help get up in strength too.

>> No.1997136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483764728.png -(967.2 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
990423

>>1997121
Huh... Ooohh! The potions!
Shiro smiled and nodded.
Regaining her senses a little, she'll crawl over to the two going at it.
I know what to do...!

Taking a deep breath, she'll choose June as her target.
Papa, I have a surprise for you! Try this!
She'll say and attempt to force it into June's mouth while he uses blanc as an Onahole.

>> No.1997137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483811388.png -(2.3 MiB, 1000x1286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2367322

>>1997132
...
Raven stands and follows Tharja, she was curious and continues to the point they find themselves in the advance section.
...Wow.

>> No.1997138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483922244.png -(274.1 KiB, 2000x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280729

>>1997123
What? That would be a waste of candy.
She says and then scurries down the stairs.

I'm gonna go buy you some clothes!

>> No.1997139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483938953.png -(142.3 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145667

>>1997135
Nods

"I take my training seriously, I will give you and your martial arts the due respect if you decide to teach me."

Things are looking good, so Braly is feeling pleased

"Of course, we'll grow stronger together."

>> No.1997140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525483989186.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>1997136
June being all to into using Blanc at this time will be way too distracted and guzzle it down. However shortly afterwards his body heats up even more, his face feverish and red. But more importantly- He stops moving Blanc. Stuck stiff and being brought to the edge by the potion.

>> No.1997141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484001824.png -(1.0 MiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1051528

>>1997127
Yes... as simple as relieving your frustrations through your carnal desires~

Nothing makes you feel more alive than making a baby, you know~

>> No.1997142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484072835.jpg -(462.8 KiB, 800x733) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
473922

>>1997009
Yes~
The cat said and then kept groping the fox's chest because wow that fox has some big knockers.

I haven't seen a proper chest like this since Overlord Zenon became a cow~

>> No.1997143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484212559.jpg -(552.5 KiB, 1200x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
565773

>>1997140
Hyahh.. hyaahh... w-why did he stop...?
Blanc asked, clearly having enjoyed her experience.

S: Oh no! Is master hurt? He looks like he's in pain!

B: What...?

>> No.1997144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484460147.jpg -(142.1 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145480

>>1997137
"Here..."

Leading Raven to a specific bookshelf. Tharja picks out a book and hands it to Raven. It's a black book with arcane markings with a dark aura surrounding it

"This one is good if you want to expand your knowledge on curses."

>> No.1997145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484622372.png -(857.9 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
878509

>>1997143
Skadi: "Hmm~ It's a paralysis potion. And one to get him in heat! But he can't move now~ Do what you want!"

>> No.1997146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484749680.png -(34.6 KiB, 267x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35434

>>1997141
The All Might fanboy will have a mighty NEED-
I can't be a parent just yet...
He did feel his heart just get hit with a freight train.

>> No.1997147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525484951546.jpg -(101.7 KiB, 758x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104185

>>1997145
The two girls watched June.
S: Wait... Are you really just here to watch, Mistress?

B: Don't question that. If she wants to join in she will.
Blanc said and then pulled Shiro over.

Here, let's take care of master together. He's getting really big again.
On cue, Blanc guides Shiro down and has her begin to lick and felate June.

>> No.1997148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485172590.png -(1.1 MiB, 1870x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1107217

>>1997144
She takes the book and looks at the cover.
Curses...This would prove useful.
The aura doesn't freak her out, something she's use to and seen plenty of times.

>> No.1997149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485188254.jpg -(763.7 KiB, 868x1227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782003

>>1997146
You don't need to be, Deku. It's just pillow talk. But doesn't it excite you?
She'll whisper into his ear, cooing sweetly:

You're a cute boy. Even if I did get pregnant, I bet I'd have cute babies~
Which is what this Kara was altered to be used for. Except she gives birth to entire litters of babies because if you're going to start creating Kryptonians, why not take advantage of a sturdy breeding vessel?
The Sabbath really likes Kara.

>> No.1997150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485362193.jpg -(185.5 KiB, 816x1264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189937

>>1997148
"If you're powerful enough and know what you're doing then yes. it can prove useful in a tight spot."

>> No.1997151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485426692.jpg -(91.2 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93349

>>1997139
she really does smile, respect means a lot to her when it comes to her art
In that case, I shall gladly spend time with you to help you..and you me!
My name is Hong Meiling! Gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion!
she said puffing her chest out, with a small bounce

>> No.1997152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485492337.jpg -(680.6 KiB, 1050x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
696947

>>1997142

"Hmph! Well, I can guarantee you these are 100% natural!"

Ran proudly presents her breasts. While almost as big as Yukari, her breasts weren't saggy and instead were quite soft to the touch!

"Feel free to enjoy them, I suppose..."

>> No.1997153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485506327.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 600x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172424

>>1997125
And through all of this 625 had taken her time to probe the city with her own stealthy little drones as well as try to brush up on information on the planet itself, with the reveal that the surface area was of high importance for now she was content to leave one drone up there for when\if they eventually have to storm it... all in all though she was mostly trying to find VIPs, and other important locations in the city that were centers of power, trade, and mingling.... and all this info was soon delivered to the two 'active' agents in their covert hiding place.
So yeah... this place is big...
Said the holographic fox flatly.

>> No.1997154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485698559.jpg -(102.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105117

>>1997138
Sorry

To buy clothes for a naked bum like me that you barely know? You're like a Saint.

He says as he follows Tooru down and looks for somewhere to sit.

>> No.1997155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485714049.jpg -(315.3 KiB, 640x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322834

>>1997151
"I look forward to learning from you. I can begin my lessons as soon as you're able to start."

Braly nods at Meiling introducing herself. She doesn't mimic Meiling since she already told Meiling her name before their spar began

"Good to meet you."

Braly does notice the bounce, and the Saiyan Amazon won't hide the fact that she's checking out Meiling's chest with a small smirk

"So this Scarlet Devil...is that your master?"

>> No.1997156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525485735664.png -(852.7 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873187

>>1997147
Skadi: "Blan knows the deal. I'm here to watch. I'll be having my reward later~"

June: "The... Hell?!"
He can't move! He can barely manage those words out as the two begin to their work. June frowning while struggling to move to very little success.

>> No.1997157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486093854.jpg -(59.6 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61028

>>1997155
she nods with a happy smile
Yes she is, my dear Mistress who resides here~
She has a bit of a happier tone than usual in her voice because her mistress has been with her a bit more lately, although she tilts her head
Ah...you can do that as much as you like.

>> No.1997158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486269787.jpg -(28.9 KiB, 500x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29638

>>1997157
"Oh? Heh, well I can appreciate your willingness to be open about this world's favorite past-time."

"If I'm being honest; I want to do more than just stare at your assets."

>> No.1997159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486329512.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120094

>>1997158
I keep getting into it much more lately~
she blushes and starts looking over Braly
Me and some folk I know!

>> No.1997160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486747663.jpg -(50.1 KiB, 499x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51271

>>1997159
"Does this mean you want to have some fun before the lessons start?"

Asked Braly and approaches Meiling. Once she's close enough the Saiyan places her strong hand on Meiling's hip and smirks confidently

"I wouldn't mind that. In fact I can guarantee you that the other times won't compare to when you lay with me."

>> No.1997161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486783817.jpg -(904.4 KiB, 1075x1576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
926156

>>1997152
>>1997152
Ran will find her clothes magically gone as if she hadn't been wearing them to begin with. Azrael will play with her chest more, teasing them and pinching them.

Yes~ I can tell just from touching them how natural they are.

>> No.1997162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486840215.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 680x1055) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72952

>>1997149
No girl ever in his life would do or say such a thing to him which causes him to fall back after Kara whispered those sweet words
Here I thought I needed to take you out and spend more time with you to do that.

>> No.1997163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486959921.jpg -(76.3 KiB, 515x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78173

>>1997160
You are quite strong...maybe it will be different although I cannot say it'll not compare!
After all, she wasn't her mistress after all
she gasps a little upon that hand on her hip and reaches for Braly's chest

>> No.1997164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525486994143.png -(385.0 KiB, 690x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394287

>>1997150
Raven could just stare away at the black covered book but decides to place it under her arms.
I think I'll save this then.

>> No.1997165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487089691.png -(203.2 KiB, 400x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208036

>>1997154
He'll find a mostly plain living room with a small couch and TV.

Don't touch anything. I'll be back in an hour.

>> No.1997166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487156915.jpg -(24.5 KiB, 333x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25040

>>1997162
In this world, love is an open affair~ Sex is just a way of saying hello to a dear friend.

>> No.1997167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487217692.png -(295.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302559

>>1997125
>>1997153
They sell everything here, even slaves...

Which didn't sit well with her

I wonder if slaves get treated well here

>> No.1997168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487342656.png -(236.2 KiB, 472x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241916

>>1997163
That is true, she isn't close with Braly as she is with Remilia. Not by a long shot, however. Given that Meiling now needs likes that energy that comes from lewd acts. She'll now start feeling it radiating off Braly's body. That alone will jump start Meiling's arousal and longing quickly

Especially now that Braly touched her with lewd intent. Meanwhile Meiling will feel a large and soft breast, Braly will enjoy that feeling, but she's a bold Saiyan! Meiling will touch it for just a brief moment before braly pulled her in for a long, wet, french kiss while groping and rubbing her ass

>> No.1997169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487377232.png -(853.4 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873879

>>1997125
>>1997153
"Yes... A real pain to get into no less. The security is real tight too, so it's problematic."
>>1997167
"Ehh~ Slaves here...? Hmmm..."
We could use that.

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)22:29.

>> No.1997170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487523141.jpg -(48.6 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49776

>>1997164
"If you have the money to buy it. Otherwise as soon as you try leaving with it it'll simply return here. ...Maybe it isn't so easy acquiring these books."

She'll reach for another one. It's a book on necromancy

"If raising the dead is something you're interested in. This one is also good."

The book itself looks like it is made of rotting flesh and bone

>> No.1997171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487527023.jpg -(106.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108637

>>1997165
Right, right.

He says as he plops down on her couch with his hands in the air. He's totally gonna get comfy though and relax.

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)22:32.

>> No.1997172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487626709.png -(465.8 KiB, 658x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476994

>>1997168
She feels...different, like..WHOA!
And then Meiling was pulled into the passionate kiss, to which she is all to happy to respond, her hand slips aorund to pull Braly against her, keen to wrestle tongues with her while her other hand slips down to Braly's thighs, looking to get to her panties
MMff!

>> No.1997173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487690316.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 330x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162278

>>1997167
>>1997169
Slaves huh... maybe we should buy some, it would be a good way to get some more followers no one would notice...
The fox pointed out.
Or free and convert them... and have them follow us out of gratefulness.
She smiled.
Or we could sell one of you as sex slaves to a rich influential person...

>> No.1997174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487763429.png -(489.1 KiB, 1193x834) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500855

>>1997166
I have no idea how to handle her.
This place is seriously backwards...
I still would like to get to know you more.

>> No.1997175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525487966556.jpg -(118.8 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121617

>>1997170
Is that right? Well I don't have the money as of now so I'll just put it back.
Shame really, all she wanted to do was read it here.

>> No.1997176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488182972.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 2151x2707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1793324

>>1997156
Blanc will grab June by the balls and squeeze. Gently.

...I'm going to hold onto this. Master will cum as he pleases otherwise.
Then she joins Shiro in servicing him. Both of his cats are licking his shaft, how nice!

>> No.1997177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488343355.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 892x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82118

>>1997172
The kiss continues, Braly ends up pushing Meiling against one of the main supports for the gate. Braly will press her chest against Meiling's, they lewdly squish on to each other

Braly breaks the kiss only to focus on Meiling's neck, she nibbles her a bit as well. And with the redhead fiddling about trying to get to her panties; she also ends up freeing her tail from within. It's long and thick, resembling a monkey's tail

The Saiyan will proceeds to also pull down Meiling's top

>> No.1997178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488380836.jpg -(819.2 KiB, 837x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
838894

>>1997161

"My, my~"

Ran couldn't help but smile and laugh briefly at the sudden disappearance of her clothes. She just went Suppa-Tenko mode! Presenting her curvy form to Azrael, the Kitsune stood here showing off her naked body to the cat.

"How shameless of you~ Tsk, tsk, tsk~"

>> No.1997179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488440900.png -(857.9 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
878509

>>1997176
June: "Guh- Come- Stoppit!"
June struggles to no avail while skadi chuckles watching his miserable state.
Skadi: "Aha~ Not so good on the receiving end...

>> No.1997180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488443505.png -(497.8 KiB, 499x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509759

>>1997175
"Too bad for you that this is a bookstore and not a library. I doubt those have these sorts of books, this is the magic district for a reason."

Tharja sighs

"I can loan you mine I suppose..."

>> No.1997181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488634991.png -(294.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301317

>>1997169
Rain smirks at Skadi and puffs out her chest proudly

Eeee~h? You had trouble? Don't worry, If you beg me I might teach you one day.

She'd pat Skadi on the back

Wahahahaha!

>>1997173
I wouldn't mind being sold for a while. But you two brainiacs need my cheerful energy! Especially if we're gonna sell some of this junk we brought!

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)22:50.

>> No.1997182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488680592.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1450x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1132223

>>1997171
Tooru would leave.
ANd she would come back exactly one hour later. She's very punctual.

And she'll have plenty of goodies for herself. And an extra bag with some boring looking items in it. It was probably clothes. I bet she got him socks.

>> No.1997183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488813298.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 950x1382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1098040

>>1997177
MMm~!
she moans with a heavy sense of pleasure being so close to Braly's aura, her breasts heaving against her companion as she fiddles with the said pantiles till her tail is freed, springing up, spotting it over Braly's shoulder as she nibbles her neck, her eyes widen for a moment in surprise
A tail...?
she feels it a little till Braly hits a nice spot and she moans
AAhhhh~
and just like that, her breasts will spring out, her nipples already perky and pointed from the situation at hand

>> No.1997184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488885000.jpg -(63.4 KiB, 518x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64933

I know it's late but I haven't fished in awhile so here is one...

Starting with Megan who's at the tail booth being bored or just wandering around the city looking for something fun to do.

I can follow it up with Samantha who's back in town getting some supplies and looking for something fun to do!

Other options include Annete in the tower minding her own business, Amanda who's likely wandering the town herself.

Or even my boats in Aberdeen being boates.

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)22:54.

>> No.1997185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525488920221.jpg -(100.3 KiB, 1023x1640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102742

>>1997178
Shame is an arbitrary concept of what is acceptable in social norms. Such things do not apply to me~
The cat said happily.

>> No.1997186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525489174544.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60119

>>1997185

"Such concepts mean nothing to a being such as yourself, I'm well-aware of that."

Ran glanced at her surroundings, pondering the next course of action. Mayhaps she'd have to take the lead or let the cat do so. Choices, choices.

"So, whatever you wish to do then, Azrael?"

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)22:59.

>> No.1997187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525489309895.png -(854.2 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874720

>>1997181
>>1997173
She pouts, puffing up one of her cheeks.
"We learned a fair amount doing so- So it was a worthwhile venture."

"Wai- Damn! I was going to say that! We could have a slave charm influential members... But 625 said it first..."

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)23:01.

>> No.1997188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525489354423.jpg -(84.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86295

>>1997182
It seems like Akatsuki was a good boy. Tooru would find him in a relaxed position on her couch, similar to how he was when she left. He eyes all the goodies she brought both boring and interesting.

Oh? Right on time. You even brought snacks too.

>> No.1997189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525489438773.png -(676.3 KiB, 877x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
692578

>>1997180
...Really?
She was confused at first, especially how the girl keeps things to herself.
That's really nice of you.

>> No.1997190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490164476.jpg -(339.0 KiB, 732x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347110

>>1997183
"Mm~ That's right. It's part of a Saiyans natural biology."

Unless it's cut off or you're one of those weird freaks from Universe 6. They belong in the back of the bus

"Nnn~ That feels good doesn't it. And i'm only getting started."

Braly licks at Meiling's nipples. And sucks on them after she coats them in her saliva. She'll even lick and kiss between them

"Hmhm~!"

Braly's getting excited!

Meiling will feel the heat from Braly's sex, and how damp it is once she starts feeling her there

>> No.1997191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490328773.png -(371.3 KiB, 655x677) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380258

>>1997189
Tharja rolls her eyes a little. Clearly Tharja isn't used to people telling her things like that

"Don't make a big deal out of it. This isn't something I do on a regular basis..."

Frowns

>> No.1997192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490353687.jpg -(884.3 KiB, 1214x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905474

>>1997179
B: He just wants to go like an animal now~
S: Master says he doesn't like to do it, but mistress was right! Now master doesn't want anything but filling us up~
They both decided to tease him, moving from his loins to playing with other parts of his body.
Blanc kept her hand on his joystick though while she pinched his tiny male nips.

B: ...Maybe we should turn Master into a cat this time. He's always been so romantic about it with me~

>> No.1997193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490362681.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 485x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89992

>>1997181
>>1997187
Well it is an idea, but we might only need to do that if we have no luck selling our stuff, we'd also need to decide which one of you should be sold...
Not like she could be sold after all.

Either way it is a good idea... we should do it eventually.

>> No.1997194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490542163.jpg -(71.0 KiB, 550x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72706

>>1997190
It feels so strong..ahh!
she gasps and pushes her chest into Braly's face as her tits are licked and sucked, the warm wet mouth sending pulses of pleasure through her body
Y-Yes...ahh.!
she let her fingers enjoy the warmth and thick aura of Braly's slit, with her fingers getting wet she rubs them together before starting to pump one into her, albiet unable to control how deep or fast it goes as she rides the energy, spasming every so often

>> No.1997195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490694958.jpg -(186.0 KiB, 684x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190476

>>1997174
Would you~? That's sweet of you too~
I want to get to know you intimately.
She'll wink at him! :D

>> No.1997196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490771067.png -(443.5 KiB, 1512x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454110

>>1997191
She doesn't really mind the reaction she was receiving
Makes sense, just showing respect to you.

>> No.1997197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490776000.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 910x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118014

>>1997186
Another Azrael would come up from behind her, and start petting her tails.

A lot of things~
The cat said, and another Azrael crouched down underneath Ran and began to play with her there!
I hope she's able to keep herself standing.

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)23:26.

>> No.1997198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490888451.png -(873.7 KiB, 938x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
894672

>>1997188
The snacks are mine.
She states with a very pointed monotone.

You can have these though.
She throws him a bag with a plain shirt, some shorts, and a pair of flipflops because they were on clearance.

>> No.1997199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525490986576.png -(187.9 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192404

>>1997187
>>1997193
Yeah! I wanna turn them into "proper" slaves eventually. They deserve better... probably!

She doesn't exactly know "why" they're slaves so she's just assuming. But considering what she's seen so far from the two boys she brainwashed, she figures it's probably the bad kind of slavery where they dont deserve it

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)23:29.

>> No.1997200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491141244.jpg -(402.0 KiB, 720x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411677

>>1997197

"Ahhh~"

Once more, Ran was surprised by how eager the little Deathcat seemed to be, falling flat on her rear as she glanced at the avatar of Death.
Clearing her throat, she remained silent afterwards as she reached for Azrael's own body.

>> No.1997201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491283893.png -(33.0 KiB, 234x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33742

>>1997195
Deku will explode with manly valor-Yeah no he'll calm his dick down, can't let Kara see that.
Yes!

>> No.1997202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491478139.jpg -(33.4 KiB, 600x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34191

>>1997194
"Haaaaah~!"

Even Braly's moans sound bold and full of fervor. Meiling's efforts are not in vain she only riles up the Saiyan even more! Her sex now pretty wet as the Chinese youkai plays with it. However, that will soon stop as Braly turns Meiling around and pins her against the support

Braly sinks her beast-like canines into Meiling's shoulder and gropes at her breasts. Rubbing and pinching her nipples, as well as pulling on them

"Heh~!"

Braly grins and Meiling will start feeling her long, thick, tail rub against her slit from behind. Braly's getting it nice and slick with Meiling's own fluids for something. And it'll feel incredibly good given the thick fur on it, and feeling like a flexible strap-on

>> No.1997203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491552178.jpg -(73.0 KiB, 741x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74741

>>1997198
He catches the bag and looks inside

So these are your tastes huh? Well, better get changed then.

Akatsuki stands up and drops the towel. He decided to change right there. Right in front of her. Not specifically because she was there, but because she just happened to be there. He was that kind of man

Last edited 18/05/04(Fri)23:39.

>> No.1997204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491581035.png -(854.4 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874941

>>1997199
>>1997199
>>1997193
"Which one of us... Yeah, that's a good question..."

"Probably think it through too."

>> No.1997205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491742689.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 433x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45951

>>1997196
"Hmph...well you'd be the first. Anyway...I'm going to make my purchases and we can go back to my apartment."

She already had two books picked out. Two texts on shadow magic and she holds them close to her chest

>> No.1997206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525491867870.png -(857.9 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
878509

>>1997192
June: "Doing... What now?!"
He still tries to struggle! But he can't break out of the effects from the paralysis potion. With Blanc keeping him at the edge like this he groans for release wanting to fire away inside of them. It made him feel like he was dealing with Ilias and her offspring... The same sorrowful three tones playing inside of his head...

>> No.1997207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492016786.jpg -(67.9 KiB, 706x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69525

>>1997200
Or one of them anyway.
Azrael was multiplying herself. Even as Ran fell back, her movements didn't stop. It would seem as though Azrael was intent on playing with her thoroughly as she explored every inch of Ran's body with her hands.

The cat seemed to know what it was doing.

>> No.1997208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492147821.jpg -(267.3 KiB, 540x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273749

>>1997199
>>1997204
Well it would be easy if we convert all the slaves... maybe that's what we should do first, try to find out about the slavers here.
She thought on it.
Maybe try to sell one of you along with some of our products, then once inside we can take over the slavers and then convert and sell the slaves to rich people to take over the rich parts of town.

If we can convert a few merchants to our side we can have them sell the products for us!

>> No.1997209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492159929.jpg -(894.2 KiB, 2039x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
915709

>>1997206
Aha~ Maybe if Master admits what he wants to do, we'll be lenient~

S: We can do that...? I mean, yeah! Master should be honest!

>> No.1997210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492249162.png -(528.6 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
541291

>>1997201
Unfortunately he wouldn't be able to hide that sort of thing.

...Deku, should I pick up where I left of from before~?

>> No.1997211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492346495.jpg -(11.5 KiB, 422x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11753

>>1997203
...Not really. They were on sale.
She said and, having figured out he didn't care what she thought already, decided to go hide in the kitchen with the rest of her snacks.
Of which there are many many more.

>> No.1997212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492664087.jpg -(49.5 KiB, 500x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50656

>>1997207

The cat was full of surprises! She smiled and glanced at the copies of the catgirl, squirming under her touch.

"A-Ahh..."

>> No.1997213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525492702593.jpg -(58.6 KiB, 1000x742) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60026

>>1997209
June: "I want... To pound the both of you...! Release inside over and over until you're broken and pregnant...!"
He despairs! His hips buckling a bit trying to break free from Blanc!

>> No.1997214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493156065.jpg -(314.4 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321936

>>1997204
>>1997208
Let's go see what the slavers are up to then! We should take a look and see what sort of stuff everyone else is selling too!

>> No.1997215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493515409.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1997212
Suddenly, she'd begin to produce toys. They were all white and looked as though they were made of ivory.

I understand Yukari Yakumo has a power over boundaries. She could do such things as this if she tried~
Like this, I can exploit you as much as I like~
She pressed one of the phallic toys against Ran, rubbing it gently but never inserting it.

One of the other Azraels will speak into her ear while also playing with it. Because it's furry.
Although stopping time enables me to do this indefinitely~ I never have to stop~

>> No.1997216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493554667.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>1997214
>>1997208
"Sure thing- Do we have any proper outfits? Anything else we should know to fit in?"

>> No.1997217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493581219.jpg -(107.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110242

>>1997211
I guess it was rude of me to expect much.

He says with a carefree shrug. He'd go to the kitchen once he was changed and lean against the wall.

Thanks again, they fit perfect. Does this put you at ease now?

>> No.1997218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493717814.png -(996.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1020718

>>1997213
B: Ooh? Shiro, was that good enough for you?
Blanc asked, tightening her grip on his member. She wasn't going to be nice if she was in the lead :D

S: Daddy wants to put kitties in me!
Shiro said in what could only be called an elated voice.

B: Ahaha~ Look at how excited she is, June. But she's already had her turn.
She had already decided that she wanted June earlier. They were interrupted by potions after all.
Blanc would then position herself over him and finally let go of it.

>> No.1997219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493889222.png -(341.1 KiB, 449x568) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349329

>>1997217
What he will find when he enters into the kitchen are three rock-candy golems attempting to "cook" food. Using candy for everything. Including pots, pans, and spatulas.
Luckily they don't know how to turn anything on, but the idea of them playing house amused Tooru.

She was sitting on top of one, and the entire back door was blocked by what looked like a carefully crafted "Fort" made entirely of hardened candies that don't melt easily.

Tooru looks at him, stuffing her face with Cotton Candy.
Mnhh?

>> No.1997220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525493965159.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 643x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64684

>>1997214
>>1997216
Yes we have enough clothes from the guys but if need be we can make some illusion disguises, or I can throw up a hologram over us...

If we keep to the path I have registered we can avoid any big attention too.
The fox had already done her part to map out the city!

>> No.1997221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525494083501.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95475

>>1997215

"Hnnngh...."

The Kitsune would part her legs just as a hand rubbed her slit, eventually using two digits to reveal her pinkness to one of the many copies of Azrael.
With her fluffy tails working as an improvised cushion, Ran was more than comfortable as her body seemed to melt under the skilled touch of Death.

"Ahhh~"

It felt as dangerous as it felt so good... to be dommed by Death itself.
She loved it.

>> No.1997222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525494455897.jpg -(404.5 KiB, 992x1404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414212

>>1997218
June: "I swear... I'm going to get you two back for this!"
He was going to say more- But he stops! Due to Blanc positioning over him, he can barely contain himself at first. But then like a dam breaking after being left to edge for so long an unnatural surge of semen would begin to fill her stretching her out.

>> No.1997223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525494711430.jpg -(167.4 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171450

>>1997221
Azrael would then insert the object into Ran's slit.
Almost immediately a surge of pleasure unlike anything Ran had ever felt before would rush through her body.
The toy was enchanted.

I'm not very good at creating things. But this one, I spent a lot of time with~
Suddenly, Ran's chest would get played with a lot more. Instead of gentle massaging and pinching, there'd be a lot of pulling involved.
Azrael started slowly with the toy, moving it in and out.
Each movement, even the smallest ones, would begin increasing her sensitivity even more.

>> No.1997224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525494911665.jpg -(61.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63324

>>1997219
Uwah- You weren't lying about that candymancer stuff.

It didn't come as a shock to him, but he was impressed and bit amused himself. He looked at the candy golems and wondered what would happen if he took a piece off and tried to eat it. He'd walk up to one and poke at it

First time I've seen something like this

>> No.1997225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525495138964.png -(292.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299438

>>1997216
Yeah, lose the boobs!

I dont know about Skadi, but 069 had already done this a while ago, just to make it clear. She was flat as a pancake right now.

Those two guys said I looked weird. I'm almost sure it was the boobs!

>>1997220
Yeah, those guys' clothes should be fine!

>> No.1997226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525495512126.png -(745.5 KiB, 2000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763379

>>1997225
"Eh~ No way! Don't wanna do that... I'm very proud of these!"
She gropes her chest happily.

>>1997220
"Using their clothes... I'll have to be sure to hide my wings then. It might be a problem..."
She'd look around and begin picking through some of the sets of clothes.

>> No.1997227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525495549157.jpg -(96.8 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99126

>>1997223

Ran's love tunnel wrapped around the invading phallus, closing her eyes and allowing a sigh of absolute pleasure to escape her lips, feeling the sudden spike of bliss echo through her body.
Her nipples stiffened thanks to the playful pulls, surrendering to the lustful sensation that invaded her.

"A-Ahh... T-That's it..."

Breathing heavily, a hand reached for the hair of one of the copies, caressing it as she continued to be taken care of.

"N-Nnngh..."

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)00:45.

>> No.1997228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525495938195.jpg -(105.3 KiB, 700x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107786

>>1997225
>>1997226
It might have been that or it might have been a lot of the people here have more tans... but down here it won't be as much of a problem... long as we wear the right clothes it should be okay.
Well least she doesn't have to worry about it!

>> No.1997229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496080233.jpg -(122.8 KiB, 625x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125727

>>1997222
Aahhh~!
She moaned sweetly, enjoying the feeling.
It's so warm~

S: Ooh... That's a lot...

>> No.1997230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496156841.jpg -(83.6 KiB, 411x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85571

>>1997224
It didn't respond to him.
Tooru shrugged.

I've been practicing. I really like Candy, so I wanted to summon it with magic and bring it to life to do my bidding.

>> No.1997231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496406897.jpg -(50.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51523

>>1997229
"Ugh... Guh... More...!"
He still struggles to move... But Skadi's potion is simply too strong so he is still incapable of moving her. Just his member rising up with a ceaseless hunger for more as an incubus. Being trained by Helen did a number on him.

Skadi: "Now imagine if that was you Shiro~ Do you think that would have gotten you pregnant?"

>> No.1997232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496545467.jpg -(154.9 KiB, 1023x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158657

>>1997227
Azrael will let go of the toy... which will keep pumping on its own anyway. Seeing the nips finally succumb to her play, she'll tease them further as Ran caresses her head and even begins to suckle them.

Hmhm~
One of the others would begin to speak.
And witht he voice came another sensation. As if the atmosphere had begun to change and grow heavier. But not in a bad way. The claustrophobic sensation would serve to enhance her lust.
But there was something else to it as well.

You're a dirty woman, miss Ran. Your body already knows exactly what it needs to do to breed~ Have you considered children~?

>> No.1997233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496663291.jpg -(104.6 KiB, 950x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107114

>>1997231
I hope so! Daddy promised me kitties!
She says, clearly jealous of Blanc who is now in heaven because das a lot of spirit energy

>> No.1997234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496800548.jpg -(320.6 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328298

>>1997226
Then it's settled! You can be the exotic slave!

She says with a confident nod

>>1997228
I guess we'll find out!

She didn't consider that as a possibility but maybe 625 was right!

>> No.1997235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525496917593.jpg -(184.9 KiB, 700x988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189332

>>1997232

"C-Children?"

Ran replied with some difficulty, feeling her climax approach with every teasing suckle on her nipples and with every dangerous teasing on her nubile flesh.
Swallowing some spit, she shook her head in response to Azrael's query.

"I... I did not... B-Because I already have a child... A-Ahhh~"

>> No.1997236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497183023.png -(157.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161530

>>1997233
Skadi: "Hmhm~ In that case- Why don't you try prepping him up there for your fun?"
Skadi chuckles looking at the excited kitty.
Skadi: "After this, he won't be able to deny you!"

>> No.1997237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497282793.jpg -(114.6 KiB, 1024x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117331

>>1997235
I'm happy to hear that~
Azrael's eyes would glow a bright red. The atmosphere was tinged with demonic energy- it was Helen's doing that caused Death to adopt the corruptive energy.
But it was a useful stimulant.
Azrael wanted to make Ran go dizzy and lose her mind completely to the pleasure.
After all, anyone willing to give Tuna out to pacify cats deserves a gratuitous reward.
Which is to say, gratuitous amounts of sex.

When we are done here, you will be known as a friend to all cats~
Ran has gained a new perk: Cat Whisperer!
It's not necessarily a useful perk, but mayhap one day the world will realize how hilariously confusing it is to have to think about what label you use to describe someone. Is she the cat lady? The fox cat lady? The foxy cat lady?
Azrael had a very odd view of reality.

>> No.1997238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497345745.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>1997234
>>1997228
"What? Why'm I the exotic slave?"
She fumes a bit while putting on a new set of clothes much to her discomfort.
"We both had the same training. It may have a bit of fun to it if sold to the right person..."

>> No.1997239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497390018.png -(518.2 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530591

>>1997236
R-Really...?
Shiro would gently nudge Blanc to get off of him.

Mother, it's my turn now.

B: Uwahh...
As Blanc was laid to rest, and leaked fluid from her body, Shiro would gently lap at June's crotch.

I'll clean you up~

>> No.1997240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497426098.jpg -(66.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68286

>>1997230
He'd pick off a small little pebble and throw it into his mouth! Or at least that was the plan.

Playing with candy before you eat it huh? I bet you're a hit with the kids with a skill like this.

>> No.1997241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497597671.jpg -(558.9 KiB, 1120x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572309

>>1997237

"A-Ahh... Haaa..."

Ran closed her eyes as she allowed the pleasure overtake her, making her convulse in sheer pleasure as she surrendered to her climax thanks to the stimuli forced on her body.
With her curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, she eventually went limp. Or as limp as she could after releasing her honey all over the place.

"T-That... Ahh... That felt great..."

>> No.1997242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525497980333.jpg -(396.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
405980

>>1997234
>>1997238
That works, we can do that then, and once you're sold to some rich person we can take their place over instead... and if it's a merchant we can have their store stock our stuff, no one would suspect a local!

>> No.1997243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498022303.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77222

She can't fly, but can leap over mountains with ease. But today, she walked. A woman on a mission, but she wanted to see how much the world has changed during her decade of being a hermit

But eventually, she arrives at the shrine

"So it's still here."

And then makes her way up all those steps

"Ah~ it reminds me of training when I was her age."

>> No.1997244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498024150.jpg -(131.8 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134955

>>1997240
The golem does not retaliate.
Was it even really alive?

I'm going to be a magical girl. So i'm becoming a candymancer. It's my theme.

>> No.1997246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498340232.jpg -(75.2 KiB, 954x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76961

>>1997243

"Oi! It's late! Closed already, go home and come back tommorr-"

Reimu said as she approached the source of those footsteps, holding her Gohei in case it was some foolish thief or something like that.
What she found, however, was something else: A familiar face that made her heart skip a beat.

"... What are you doing here? I thought you vanished or were dead."

>> No.1997247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498482927.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1600x1973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1684210

>>1997241
And even after relieving herself, she'd still feel immense pleasure. The atmosphere and the energy within it was soaking into her body.
Azrael was doing this on purpose.

This will be my next gift to you~ Please cherish it.
She says, as she begins to prepare something.

>> No.1997248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498487725.png -(74.1 KiB, 247x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75903

>>1997246
She raises her brow

"Is that any way to greet your mother, girl?"

>> No.1997249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498519034.jpg -(314.4 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321936

>>1997238
If boobs are the problem then exotic slave is the only thing you can be ( ̄3 ̄)

>>1997242
Well then let's hope we get lucky! I'm sure there's something we can do to make sure we sell to the right buyer!

>> No.1997250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498694117.jpg -(116.2 KiB, 1000x965) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118954

>>1997239
June: "Don't tease... Just get it over with- You want it too!"
He begs. He wants to do more. Until they can't forget the taste. But he's held back! His manhood giving off an impressive smell after being coated in blanc, letting all the energy just waft into the air.
Pic unrelated

>> No.1997251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498784122.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1997249
>>1997242
"I'm certain that's not the problem here!"

"For now- Lets head out and scope out the place. We can decide more later!"
Skadi would storm off to follow the path memorizing it beforehand.

>> No.1997252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498792255.jpg -(402.0 KiB, 720x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
411677

>>1997247

"W-What are you...?"

Breathing slowly but recovering little by little, Ran opened her eyes as she eyed Azrael, feeling that her lust wasn't waning at all.
Swallowing her spit, she cautiously sat up, still holding and caressing one copy in each hand with her slender fingers.

>> No.1997253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498900072.jpg -(111.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114053

>>1997248

"Leaving without notice for a while is no way to say farewell to your daughter either!"

Reimu protested, looking somewhat annoyed... But approached her mother nonetheless, keeping her distance in case she was a dangerous shapeshifter or something.

>> No.1997254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498965982.jpg -(183.7 KiB, 550x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188141

>>1997249
>>1997251
Oh I'm sure we'll find someone who likes big boobies like hers...
The 'spirit' fox said with a chuckle.
If not we can sell you instead.
She said with a teasing look.
But now we know where to go, I'll map it out for us...
Just to be safe, either way least they have a plan now!

>> No.1997255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525498968000.jpg -(90.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92388

>>1997244
Seeing as it was safe to do so, he's going to pick off some more. Not enough to disfigure the poor guy tho.

Heeh...

He begins to wonder if she actually was a kid

This is starting to sound like an anime plot. I'd say you're about there.

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)01:42.

>> No.1997257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525499380866.png -(76.4 KiB, 249x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78239

>>1997253
"I don't have any excuses for doing what I did. But know this; I didn't leave you out of spite. And I knew you're strong enough on your own. To live how you want to live."

"I had my own path to follow Reimu."

As Reimu approached; so did Kayako and then she placed her hand on Reimu's head. In the same manner she always does, this is really your mother Reimu.

"But now that path has led me back to you. Back to this shrine."

With some encouragement from a fat fox

>> No.1997258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525499509128.jpg -(357.6 KiB, 865x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366179

>>1997257

"Riiight."

Reimu stared at those golden eyes, puffing her cheeks as she narrowed her gaze at her mother, trying really hard to get mad at her.
Instead, she closed her eyes as she approached Kayako to give her a tight hug.

"... Welcome home."

>> No.1997259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525499688009.png -(35.8 KiB, 357x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36691

>>1996592

Camilla: Th-That's not the point! He's my trainer and he's responsible for the way I am right now!

Virgil: .... You know come to think of it you do put more of the responsibility on me rather than Megan for giving me the idea... You could just as easily say the same for her.

Camilla: W-Well... Megan didn't press the buttons or lead me into the tubes! She was just petting me...

>> No.1997260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525499809852.png -(73.1 KiB, 246x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74855

>>1997258
Kayako smiles

"It's nice to be back. I'm glad you're safe and sound."

She says, returning the embrace

>> No.1997261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525500145840.png -(202.5 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207321

>>1997260

"...."

Reimu released the hug after a couple of minutes, looking up with a smile.
She even wiped a single tear from her face, immediately trying to look serious.

"Alright, I'm good now. Hmph..."

>> No.1997262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525500434852.jpg -(211.4 KiB, 696x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216478

>>1997261
Kayako will proceed to fixing Reimu's bow once she looked up

"Heh, in that case how about we head inside and catch up over some tea?"

>> No.1997263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525500483237.jpg -(314.7 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322265

>>1997251
>>1997254
She puffs her cheeks to 625. She doesn't want to lose. Not that being a sold was a problem, she just didnt want to lose!

Sounds good to me, let's leave and go check things out...

With a flashy swing of her arm, she points to 682

but this ain't over yet, 682!

She declares confidently!

>> No.1997264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525500490860.png -(348.1 KiB, 500x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356454

>>1997259
But you do want to breed with him don't you.
Vanel said glancing at Virgil.
I figured Megan had to be involved too.
That tail crazed lewd maniac.

>> No.1997265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525500868076.png -(54.4 KiB, 333x373) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55724

>>1997259
>>1997264
Floofs randomly.
Someone floofy is talking about me...

>> No.1997266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525501043149.jpg -(114.8 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117593

>>1997262

"I guess we could."

Reimu said with a smile as she made her way inside, holding her mother's hand along the way.

"But where in the world have you been? I missed you so much!"

>> No.1997267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525501431413.jpg -(119.4 KiB, 850x974) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122235

>>1997266
Kayako didn't mind this of course, and just grips Reimu's hand

"I was living my life as a hermit in the mountains. every now and then Ran would visit and I'd ask her about you."

>> No.1997268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525501745051.jpg -(105.9 KiB, 840x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108481

>>1997250
Shiro becomes drunk on the smell and after giving it a few licks decides she's impatient too.

Okay~ Master deserves a reward for lasting this long~
And I want kitties!
Since he was already in her once earlier, she'll slide herself down on top of him.
Oh boy.

>> No.1997269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525501850548.jpg -(333.7 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341679

>>1997267

"Well, I'm glad to see you back."

Reimu said with a playful smile as she kissed her mother's cheek before heading to the kitchen to prepare her mother's favorite tea... Which might or might not include some alcohol because Kayako was nearly a human Oni. As weird that sounds.

"Hermit, uh? What kind of Hermit things did you do?"

>> No.1997270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502133699.jpg -(14.1 KiB, 166x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14464

>>1997269
Kayako smiles at her daughters shows of affection

"Train, meditate, and farm. And the occasional feral monster that needed killing."

Kayako...took some time to look around. Washed over with feelings of nostalgia, putting her hand on familiar parts of the shrine

"..."

>> No.1997271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502237136.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1997264
Virgil: Vanel has a point though Camilla. If you're grumpy because you want me to breed with you all you have to do is a-

BAP!

Camilla just popped Virgil in the nose.

Camilla: Y-You stay quiet!

>> No.1997272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502268914.png -(206.8 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211722

>>1997268
June: "Please... Shiro! I want more..."
He begs her for more. Drunk on the pleasure himself. The degenerate sought more- Things like this aren't enough! Helen's gotten him more voracious than ever!
Skadi: "Even if you give her kids...?"
June: "Even then!"

>> No.1997273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502301664.jpg -(68.4 KiB, 868x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70025

>>1997270

Surprise, surprise. Parts of the Shrine are fucking falling. Well, not exactly but they are in disarray due lack of funds.
Reimu eventually returned with some tea, two cups and a bowl of cookies for them to enjoy.

"Well, looks like you had your share of fun."

>> No.1997274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502320132.jpg -(167.4 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171450

>>1997252
I'm awakening you to reality~

Don't you see how enjoyable this is? You should embrace it more often~
The energy wouldn't stop.
And she'll begin to go mad with lust.
Her sensitivity and pleasure would skyrocket until eventually she'd start orgasming from the slightest touch. Even the air against her skin.
She'd continue to climax until she eventually passes out.

>> No.1997275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502409840.png -(210.9 KiB, 680x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215917

>>1997255
...
...
...I'm a clone of a teenage girl. I was created in a TV by a zombie that wanted a friend for a costume party.
She didn't need me anymore after that.
The original is already gone too...

>> No.1997276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502425452.jpg -(350.5 KiB, 1200x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
358944

>>1997274

And then she did pass out, her body going limp and numb due the extreme levels of sheer pleasure.
Twitching and almost convulsing, she was at the mercy of people.

Forgive me, Yukari... Ahhh~

Those were her last thoughts before losing consciousness.

>> No.1997277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502599235.jpg -(16.7 KiB, 215x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17063

>>1997273
"It's how I lived during my time as the Shrine Maiden of Paradise. Old habits really do die hard."

Even back then Kayako did try keeping to herself as much as she could. But through having to deal with incidents and youkai coming to see her. Kayako did still manage to form bonds with others. Just not this time, she aside from Ran's visits, (and possibly Yukari's) she hardly spoke to anyone

Once they're seated Kayako takes her tea cup

"The shine has seen better days."

>> No.1997278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502637364.jpg -(129.9 KiB, 751x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133041

>>1997271
She'd pat her head and stroke her ears.
So you admit it.
She'd say even as she bopped the Virgil.
Really if anything you deserve to have him breed with you...

>> No.1997279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502732328.png -(996.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1020718

>>1997272
I did all the work last time... can we unpause him somehow~?

>> No.1997280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525502842429.jpg -(142.8 KiB, 1262x1940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146204

>>1997277

"Things have changed for the better and worse..."

Reimu took a seat next to Kayako, taking a careful hold of the cup and sipping its contents.
Sighing, she happily leaned against Kayako's arm before reaching for a single cookie.

"People aren't as religious as they used to be which means less donations."

>> No.1997281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503046132.jpg -(732.1 KiB, 1227x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749655

>>1997276
But she'd wake up shortly after with her head on Azrael's lap.

Azrael will be grinning and licking at one of her hands- just what was she licking off of it?

Did you enjoy your nap~?
All the cats from earlier, and Az's copies will no longer be there.
I certainly did~

>> No.1997282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503048845.png -(280.7 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
287466

>>1997280
"I'm afraid our calling isn't suited for this world. Still, now that I've seen it like this. We can't let it get any worse, we'll think of something."

And then Kakayo took a sip of her alcohol laced tea

"Ah...you remembered."

She smiles and pets her head again

>> No.1997283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503128072.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1997279
Skadi: "Fufu~ Fine! I hope you're ready for what's to come then..."
She saunters back over to june, pouring down a potion down his mouth. Getting back to her front row seat of the show. Given a few moments- He begins to move once more- Similar to a wild beast yet somehow still with the ingrained techniques from before.

>> No.1997284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503191257.png -(35.3 KiB, 348x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36100

>>1997278
Virgil: Blind eternities my nose!

Camilla just stewed at Vanel.

Camilla: He was supposed to train me not me breed with me to begin with... While I might deserve it you or that other one certainly didn't!

Sounds like jealousy doesn't it?

>> No.1997285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503265477.png -(398.3 KiB, 700x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
407853

>>1997283
Aha~ Daddy~!
She'd squeal happily.
Congratulations, June, you're inseminating another daughter!

>> No.1997286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503303277.jpg -(49.5 KiB, 500x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50656

>>1997281

"Felt... Different..."

Ran caressed her head a couple of times before slowly trying to stand up, only to fall on her legs.

"A-Ahh... I... I would like my clothes back, please..."

>> No.1997287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503446710.jpg -(446.5 KiB, 660x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457199

>>1997282

"I might not be as strong as you, but I'm as smart and I remember~"

Reimu said with a playful wink before taking another sip of her tea, sighing happily once more now that she wasn't going to be completely alone.

"... Sometimes, well, I do behave quite nicer to people who donate to the Shrine. Depending of the amount donated, of course."

>> No.1997288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503583551.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1997286
Azrael will gently press her thumb against Ran's ass, giving her a small little skull-shaped Mark.

I'll grant you a means of entering the Black Desert later so you can come and have Tea~
A little mark to grant passage!
Suddenly, her clothes would reappear. But the fabric rubbing against her skin would be noticeably pleasant... as it causes waves of pleasure to come over her.
She'll get used to that.

Next time, Yukari can join us~

>> No.1997289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503691017.jpg -(109.9 KiB, 850x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112500

>>1997287
"It's certainly a struggle, I went through the same dry spells as you did."

She sips some more and thinks

"I can ask Yukari for a loan, that means being in debt to her of all people. But that's a risk I'm willing to take to save our shrine."

"even if it is hardly a place for religion. It is still our home, I have to try and save it."

>> No.1997290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503750771.png -(20.7 KiB, 300x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21221

>>1997288

"Oooh, Yukari joining us~? Oh my..."

Ran giggled as she allowed a moan to escape her lips, sighing happily at the sensation.
Maybe the encounter wasn't that bad after all.

>> No.1997291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503753275.jpg -(61.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63281

>>1997275
The next hit Japanese light novel, coming to a bookshelf near you

...

He stares at her with a straight face. Unsure at first how to respond to that.

...Definitely the weirdest thing I've heard. Well, the important thing is you're alive and have a goal.

>> No.1997292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503898019.png -(255.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261943

>>1997285
Being called that during mid-coitus only excited him more. The immoral feeling of impregnating your own daughter- It made him even harder, plowing deeper in her with his every thrust. A bestial hunger having him lust for more. He may not have wanted to do this before, but now...
June: "Shiro...! Daddy's-"
Skadi: "Aha~ Blanc, what do you think?"

>> No.1997293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525503958497.png -(786.6 KiB, 772x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805482

>>1997289

"Yukari of all people? Really?"

Reimu shuddered at the thought, pondering what kind of crazy stuff she'd ask in exchange for a loan. If she ever accepted to loan some money!
Tapping her cheek, Reimu immediately snapped her fingers.

"We can maybe go ask Yuugi for money! In exchange, I'm sure they'll demand wine..."
"... Except we don't have any. Nevermind. Hrm."

>> No.1997294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504148503.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 1023x735) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61367

>>1997290
I had considered approaching her for Tea anyway~ This encounter was what one may call Fateful.
She would offer her a hand to help her stand up, despite their height differences.

>> No.1997295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504209882.jpg -(202.0 KiB, 720x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206853

>>1997291
If you think that's weird, the rest of this world will really blow you away.

>> No.1997296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504264924.jpg -(38.6 KiB, 318x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39555

>>1997293
"Ha! Yuugi? Wine? She'll want something a lot harder than that. ...Which we also don't have. What about Remilia? She's still around isn't she?"

>> No.1997297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504419588.png -(332.0 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339935

>>1997284
There there Camilla,
The Big floof said as she hugged the fire floof from behind.
It just kind of happened, I don't really remember it too... we're just making the best of it... I mean I don't even remember it... which is kind of sad really... it was my first real time...

>> No.1997298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504571018.png -(1.8 MiB, 1500x2121) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1851010

>>1997292
Mmn~ I don't want to think.
Blanc was happy.

>> No.1997299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504573876.png -(487.2 KiB, 1000x868) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
498856

>>1997296

"She is."

Reimu said with a nod, eating some more cookies, being a bad daughter and speaking with food still in her mouth.

"... But knowing the way she is we will have to literally pay with our blood."

>> No.1997300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504645998.jpg -(78.2 KiB, 1280x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80087

>>1997295
But that's what makes things exciting and fun.

He says in high-spirits

If I dont like it I'll go home

He says with a shrug

>> No.1997301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504815913.jpg -(18.6 KiB, 300x223) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19040

>>1997300
You don't have a home anymore.
Tooru states plainly.

You should really read that pamphlet.

>> No.1997302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525504972509.png -(304.1 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311409

>>1997298
Skadi: "Oh boo. I'd hope you'd be competing with Shiro over him..."
June didn't mind. He was overcome with other things. Even if Shiro wasn't a good smol like Blanc, he does use her like a toy nonetheless. Pulling themselves off the bed, bending her over and slamming over and over... One hand massaging her perky breast, the other pulling at her tail and butt between thrusts.

>> No.1997303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525505443205.jpg -(93.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95638

>>1997301
Last time I checked I still had a home. I was just there yesterday. And if I read that pamphlet it'd take the fun out of things.

I didn't realize it was so late. Shall we call it quits for now?

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)03:30.

>> No.1997304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525523587734.jpg -(76.7 KiB, 384x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78544

>>1997106
You'll see~
She'll say, still playing with your butt

>> No.1997305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525524605659.jpg -(579.5 KiB, 799x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
593369

>>1997304
Chun will narrow her gaze at Asuka. The Fighter wonders what does this red head German plans to do.
Ah, you know it wouldn't hurt. I'm not into mutilation of that is what you're talking about.

>> No.1997306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525524743128.gif -(54.0 KiB, 400x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55320

>>1997305
The fuck... I just meant I'm gonna have so much fun with that butt of yours you're not gonna be able to sit down for a while. I'm not gonna do anything that fucked up.

Weirdo...

>> No.1997307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525525548716.jpg -(742.9 KiB, 992x1403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
760685

>>1997306
Good! If you tried anything like that I would put you in a leglock.

So go ahead and continue!

>> No.1997308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525525742072.png -(384.9 KiB, 883x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394154

>>1997307
Now you're just tempting me...

She'll spread those cheeks before sticking a probing finger or two right in there

>> No.1997309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525526305054.jpg -(228.7 KiB, 2407x1259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234181

>>1997308
She'll stand there with a blush just as the German spreads her cheeks, jumping slightly from the penetration in such a place.

Heh, you don't care about privacy don't you?

>> No.1997310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525527044045.jpg -(72.6 KiB, 611x908) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74368

>>1997309
Nobody else in this hellhole gives a fuck. And I'm long past giving a fuck myself. People can see me eat all the ass in the world for all I care...
Still playing with your butt, she'll slide another finger in front too

>> No.1997311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525527773515.gif -(1.7 MiB, 768x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1801594

>>1997310
The Strongest woman stands there, cooing blissfully while getting fingers inside of her. Chun will smirk away as she finds her response amusing.
Doesn't hurt to ask, some people like to have a bed to sleep on you know...Haa~

>> No.1997312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525528019613.jpg -(71.6 KiB, 400x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73291

>>1997311
Who said anything about sleeping?

Anyway, did you decide what you're gonna do to me yet?

>> No.1997313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525529489774.jpg -(122.1 KiB, 700x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125045

>>1997312

I do actually.
She has been rather composed even having her holes jammed with fingers.
But I will keep it a surprise for now.

>> No.1997314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525529752300.jpg -(138.8 KiB, 377x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142176

>>1997313
Going on the offensive again, she'll start attacking your nipples through your dress with her mouth. She's being very agressive
Guess I'm just gonna have to get you to to reveal that surprise, then!

>> No.1997315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525530865762.jpg -(99.8 KiB, 545x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102194

>>1997314
She squirms slightly as she felt Asuka's lips clamping down on her soft, large chest.
Haah...You can try, not sure this will be a fight you'd win.

>> No.1997316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525531869805.jpg -(309.7 KiB, 738x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317124

>>1997315
Right back at ya'.

She'll say, before intensifying her attack. More fingers in more holes, biting down and playing with both of her breasts

>> No.1997317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525532748422.gif -(1.2 MiB, 768x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1293388

>>1997316
Shutting her eyes from the bites, Chun Li will tighten herself around Asuka's fingers. Being played with such a way leaves her moaning. Feeling the heat in the moment and the exposure of the outside leaves the Fighter nice and wet, coating the German's fingers in it.
Keep going...yes...right there~!

Last edited 18/05/05(Sat)11:05.

>> No.1997318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525533377950.jpg -(503.5 KiB, 1067x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515605

>>1997317
You fucking whore. You're getting really into it, aren't you? Getting toyed with by a girl that looks like she's barely a teenager.
Asuka was getting pretty turned from hammering all of Chunner's buttons, she'll remove the hand from Chun's pearl pit and will start putting her fingers in Chun's mouth

>> No.1997319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525535181394.jpg -(468.3 KiB, 842x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479497

>>1997318
>>1997318
Wincing away as her holes kept being played with, allowing the Red head to shove her fingers to be guided into her mouth, she'd happily guide them and suck on them. Her cruel words didn't phase her but it did turn her on, allowing all this to happen causes her to fidget.

>> No.1997320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525535587474.png -(73.6 KiB, 245x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75319

>>1997299
"I don't mind sparing my blood in order to keep our home from suddenly falling apart. Just how much are you willing to sacrifice to save our shrine?"

"If you have a better solution then I'm all ears."

All Kayako can really do is think of asking old acquaintances for funds. Since she's been out of the loop for the better part of a decade

>> No.1997321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525535859575.jpg -(72.1 KiB, 479x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73792

>>1997319
Pulling out her fingers, she'll forcefully turn you around and force you spread your legs before continuing the attack. Meanwhile she'll start rubbing herself on your leg
Geeze, you're so easy... With these fat ass legs. I beat you love to smother people with them and this fat ass of yours.

>> No.1997322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525538747983.png -(322.7 KiB, 439x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330463

>>1997303
W-Well if you get lost, don't say I didn't warn you.
Tooru said with a shrug.
He's weird... but at least he's nice.

>> No.1997323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525538907880.jpg -(130.1 KiB, 635x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133225

>>1997202
Hahaaaaaaa~ You feel so go-AHH!
then suddenly she was pinned with her back to Braly, her body pressed against the fitting as her back felt the incredible pressure of her leaning into nibble away, her eyes narrow as she struggled to stay standing, her legs soaked with her juices which the tail would feel as it rubbed against her, causing her to nearly scream
AHH, Y-Yes, yess!!!! Please...I like that most of all!
With her breasts being fondled and groped, nearly ever sensitive part of her was being stimulated all at once, it's no wonder she has grown quick to love this activity!

>> No.1997324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525539537483.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 888x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86095

>>1997322
Technically, I'm already lost, but thanks for the warning anyway.

He pops one more pebble into his mouth before turning around and leaving the kitchen. He'd go to open the front door and take a peak outside

>> No.1997325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525539714666.png -(58.5 KiB, 495x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59942

>>1997323
Indeed, and the energy she's receiving from the Saiyan will do nicely in terms of boosting her up. Meiling will actually feel stronger, but her mind will likely have trouble focusing on that fact as Braly continues to stimulate her

The tail-rubbing starts becoming faster and rubbing against her slit and clit strongly. Braly will rub the base of her tail against her own sex, resulting in the both of them being stimulated

"Nnngh~ Do you? Then here it comes."

Licking her lips, her thick tail then plunges deep into Meiling eager pussy

>> No.1997326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525539831294.jpg -(592.6 KiB, 651x922) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606869

>>1997325
AHH!!
she'd scream out as her pussy was penetrated by the strong Saiyan tail, her tunnel quivering and gripping hard as it makes it's way in. She begins to push her ass into Braly to get it in deeper, wanting nothing more than every nerve possible being played with
AHh~!
Gripping hard on the support she is nothing more than following instinct now

>> No.1997327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525540094072.png -(159.4 KiB, 540x734) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163229

>>1997326
Braly grins, while at the same time feeling pretty good as the constant motion of her tail rubs against her. Braly will buck hard against Meiling's ass and sort of holds her in a choke-hold, but not tight enough that meiling will pass out

It's more Braly just being dominant. And thanks to her mastery of control over her own tail. And given it's flexibility, it'll wriggle, wiggle and churn inside of Meiling's pussy as deep as it can go and thrashes it around, resulting in insane amounts of pleasure

>> No.1997328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525540498467.png -(96.6 KiB, 217x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98893

>>1997324
...That's true.
She'd shrug and watch him go...
And obviously once he opens the door, he'll be greeted with the absurdly high tech city-state empire thing that is Aurora.
And also monstergirls. Lots of those too!
And probably some naked people. Tooru made him stay inside for no reason.

>> No.1997329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525540614908.png -(414.9 KiB, 520x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424852

Something something it's sunny in Aberdeen.

And it rarely isn't.

ANYWAYS, on this sunny day, a certain bakery isn't open right now. And that's because.

Sophie: Come on, Nono. You don't have to hide behind me like this. We're just going out to get some groceries real fast.

Nono: B-but there's so many people around!

Sophie: Yeah, but it'd be better if you were at my side, or in front of me or something. So I don't lose track of you.

Just a blond baker making a blond idol run errands with her.

>> No.1997330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525541122275.jpg -(379.3 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388438

>>1997327
she'd feel the tail being gripped at, her walls moving against the force of her tail moving around, but Meiling's weakspot is still no match for it. She goes weak in the legs and raches behind her to run her hand over Braly's legs as the only thing she can really do now, her cunt dripping so much she starts to puff her chest as her orgasm approaches till eventually the tail is clamped down out and her muscles tense as her high hits
AHHHH~!!

>> No.1997331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525541200484.jpg -(92.1 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94304

>>1997329
Today they'll meet the cheerful little Nowi. She is walking down the street towards their general direction after buying some candies from Hotaru's and had a coffee with a lot of cream and sugar from Saya's

Content with just exploring for now, she does come across the pair and smiles cheerfully at them

"Or just hold hands! That's the best way!"

Nodding sagely

>> No.1997332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525541477948.jpg -(75.7 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77554

>>1997328
Uwah, It's like we're in the future or something. Definitely a change of pace from other worlds I've been sent to. Oi, Tooru

He calls out to her

Was buying clothes really necessary? I mean there's a naked girl across the street.

>> No.1997333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525541597260.jpg -(215.6 KiB, 850x1344) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220744

>>1997331
Sophie: Yeah, so get over here.

And Sophie would just reach behind her and bring the idol to her side, holding her hand.

Nono: Nooooooo...

Sophie: It'll be ok, Nono. Besides, if you're holding my hand, then you can't get lost and all that.

But as the dragon would see, Nono would just move incredibly close to Sophie, pretty much sticking herself to her.

>> No.1997334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525541862459.jpg -(852.1 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
872558

>>1997330
Braly will hold Meiling tightly, squeezing down on her ample breasts as the Chinese youkai climaxes, the clamping she feels in her tail along with the feeling she's getting from having her tail rub at her also send the Saiyan to a pleasure spiral

"HAAAAHH~!!!"

Braly turns Meiling, and kisses her sloppily and lewdly. Pinning her hard against the support. her tail still inside her but not really moving, aside from still feeling it lodged inside

>> No.1997335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525542108088.jpg -(297.8 KiB, 631x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304969

>>1997333
Nowi watches Nono being Nono and tilts her head a little

"Don't want to be outside? It's nice and sunny here though! ...Oh! You must be one of those vampires. Luckily you're not bursting into flames then."

>> No.1997336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525542138363.png -(116.6 KiB, 213x324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119411

>>1997332
Tooru pokes her head out from around the corner.

Yes.

>> No.1997337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525542362119.jpg -(94.5 KiB, 850x936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96779

>>1997335
Nono: I'm not a vampire!

The idol protests from Sophie's side.

Nono: I'm just... Uhhhh...

Sophie: She's just a scaredy cat. But in her case, she's pretty much afraid of everything.

Nono: Sophieeeeeeee...

>> No.1997338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525542511208.jpg -(101.8 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104192

>>1997334
!!
her body cries out as her boobs are squeezed at the height of her orgasm, everything coming together at once in an explosion, enough to properly sticky and soak her tail as well as leave her sweating, following up she attempts to get a swig of air into her as she had done nothing but cry out and moan from near exhaustion
MMmff..~~
But she has barely a moment to get any breath before her body is spun and kissed by the lewd saiyan, unable to raise her arms as she has lost control for the moment, her mouth was hanging open enough for Braly to do as she pleases, with the tail still in her, every movement of her seems to tingle her more. It would take a while for her to be able to take this kind of pleasure and not succumb! Gotta love that powerful Aura

>> No.1997339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525542528957.png -(700.9 KiB, 1000x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
717690

>>1997337
"Oooh, well that is no way to live. Sure there's scary things out there but there also a lot of nice things to see and enjoy!"

She smiles brightly at the pair

>> No.1997340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525542874455.jpg -(177.3 KiB, 442x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181543

>>1997338
Braly will continue to enjoy Meiling's body, her taste. After a few minutes of this Braly will pull her tail out of Meiling and cups her chin, making her look Braly in the eye

The Saiyan Amazon will smirk her while her face is looking a bit flushed

"You look pleased. I told you didn't I?"

>> No.1997341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525543023205.png -(264.3 KiB, 589x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270612

>>1997339
Sophie: Yeah, Nono. So get back here.

Pulling Nono back to her side as she began to retreat behind Sophie.

Nono: But she's shining so brightly...

Sophie: Come on, it can't be that bad. You were an idol before so I'm sure there was a lot of shiny stuff going on.

Nono: Sophie...

The idol meant figuratively, not literally.

>> No.1997342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525543040559.jpg -(89.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91267

>>1997336
I'll take your word for it then.

Akatsuki stretches his muscles out in front of the door.

Well thanks for your hospitality, Tooru, but I should get moving. I was brought here for a reason. It's time to find it!

Kill the demon lord? Android lord? I wonder if I'll need to be the hero again.

>> No.1997343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525543289550.png -(296.9 KiB, 436x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304072

>>1997341
Nowi gasps

"An idol? Wow, I didn't know I was talking to a famous person!"

>> No.1997344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525543533186.jpg -(41.3 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42242

>>1997340
with their kiss broken and her tongue tingling with the taste of Braly, she looks her wobbly in the eyes, glazed over
Uh..huh....y-you were great..
To Meiling Braly was the first of someone high level she met like this, never having encountered the likes of a Lilim close up, and boy does she love it

>> No.1997345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525543720269.jpg -(142.0 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145418

>>1997343
Nono: W-well, I'm not an idol in this world... And I wasn't as good at it compared to the other girls...

Sophie: Well, that's probably going to change if SeeU gets her hands on you.

Nono: Nooooooooo... It was very difficult being an idol before, I don't know if I can do it again!

Sophie: It'll be better than being cooped up in the bakery with me.

Nono: Mmmmmmmmm...

>> No.1997346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525544634903.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 892x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82116

>>1997344
Braly stares at Meiling while looking very pleased with herself. She got on with a beautiful woman and even got a martial arts teacher out of it

"Good~! We can have more fun like this later. Once you've recovered and have had the time to train me."

>> No.1997347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525544793136.png -(456.3 KiB, 1024x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467288

>>1997345
"She's right!"

Nowi raises her fist into the air, nodding along

"Staying in one place for too long sucks! Heck, you don't even need to be an idol if you don't want to. Be whatever you want to be. You have good friends that will help you out!"

Nowi smiles at Sophie

>> No.1997348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525544797535.jpg -(349.3 KiB, 644x910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357675

>>1997346
She nods gingerly
Y-Yeah, I'd like that. I'll get stronger too so I can keep up...you have something special about you~

>> No.1997349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525544957049.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49592

>>1997348
"Hmhm~ Let's just say there's more to me than what I'm showing you."

>> No.1997351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525545596347.jpg -(359.3 KiB, 765x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367933

>>1997349
Heh...aha~
She says as she weakly holds Braly against her sweaty body
We'll have plenty to keep us going then~

>> No.1997353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525545750192.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60449

>>1997351
And Braly will give Meiling's ass another grope

"I suppose you'll want to go get clean now?"

>> No.1997354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525545981376.jpg -(898.0 KiB, 850x1258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
919569

>>1997353
Eep!
her ass wiggles at the touch, given her state it's much more sensitive
Mm...yes I do...besides the feeling of water is so much better when we're like this.

>> No.1997360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525547374872.png -(1.9 MiB, 1368x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1961758

>>1997321
He body moves in sync with Asuka's displaying herself in such a lewd pose. Her large, shapely ass within the German's sight.
Mmpf...How about I do each of those things right now.

>> No.1997361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525547490756.png -(322.7 KiB, 439x460) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330463

>>1997342
I'm sure you'll have a fun time out there. There's plenty of women who would love to find a naked man in their beds.

>> No.1997368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525548453621.jpg -(101.2 KiB, 892x710) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103595

>>1997361
Heeh...

He likes the sound of that but...

Sounds like a good time, but I prefer women who put up more of a fight. I'll be off now. I'm sure I'll see you again, Tooru.

>> No.1997394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525553286693.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 484x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61769

>>1997320

"Hmmm..."

Reimu tapped a couple of finger against her head again, deep in thought as she pondered most of the possibilities. Snapping her slender fingers, she looked at Kayako.

"Any male friends of yours that you could ask in exchange of a smile or a hug? Guys often like that."



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff