[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1524969466322.jpg -(55.6 KiB, 600x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56884 No.1996123   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1996125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524970707047.gif -(105.4 KiB, 798x761) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107912
>Bardock, father of Goku

"Not something we have to worry about anymore. While our numbers have increased somewhat since I first arrived. And when our race rises from the ashes one day. Things will be different."

>> No.1996127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524971853458.jpg -(55.2 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56495

>>1996126

Thrusting harder and faster into Astaroth with every passing second, Rance felt his third climax approach him. Feeling Asmodeus' pressing her form against his, Rance turned towards the younger Demon and smiled.

"How about you? Like seeing your mother taking the same virile cock that was inside you~?"

The man asked before planting a brief kiss, feeling his orgasm dangerously close.

>> No.1996132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524975147231.jpg -(917.9 KiB, 845x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
939946

>>1996127

Asmo: Don't get too cocky now.

She blushes more when he kisses her, Meanwhile Astaroth starts riding him even harder trying to get his attention back!

Astaroth: Yes yes more~! Treat me like your personal cumdump~!

>> No.1996133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524976167490.jpg -(364.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
373528

>>1996132

"Fufufu~"

Chuckling as Asmodeus words, Rance focused on her mother as he unleashed a barrage of powerful thrust against her nubile, welcoming body. If that's what she wanted, then he'd gladly give it to her!
Arching forward, Rance closed his eyes and after surrendering to the swelling lust within his body, he finally achieved one of his lifelong dreams and goal! To fuck and cum inside both a mother and her daughter!

"Nnn..."

With a grunt of pleasure, Rance poured the contents of his testes deep inside Astaroth! Finally reaching his limit for the time being. Just as he did with her daughter, he pulled his member out of her pleasure hole to instead douse her with his seed. Her belly and breasts being his main targets...

"That... That was amazing!"

Said the now exhausted Rance at the women he had just "bedded" despite not using a bed.

>> No.1996134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524976924360.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853
>Annete

That would certainly be a sight to see, now wouldn't it?
He smiles sultrily at her, fully understanding her look as permission as he continues to subtly grope her curves even as he sets to washing her fluffy tail. His masterful touch setting to tending the fluffy matron.
Of course, there is certainly something to be said for quality instead of quantity~

>Megan

You could certainly try to convince her... I personally think Sanary could only be improved by the addition of a fluffy tail.
Then again, I tend to hold that opinion of most things~

>> No.1996135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524977279273.jpg -(119.7 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122533

>>1996133

Rance began to douse Astaroth but she had some plans of her own, leaning down while he was still dousing her she put her mouth directly on him and began sucking the rest down!

Asmo: She wanted more it seems.

She reaches up and gently strokes Rance's face

Asmo: Not bad~.

>> No.1996136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524977581123.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179929

>>1996134
Mmm... ahhhh
Clearly the fox was getting into the more intimate touchings much to her daughter's blushes and glances at each other, apparently they're used to their mom acting like this....
Yes that too, as fun as it would be I imagine it'd be a lot of trouble taking care of all those tails if all the monsters suddenly grew them too... you guys would never have a moments peace.

>> No.1996137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524977945835.jpg -(144.7 KiB, 559x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148167

>>1996135

"Don't worry you two, whenever you desire.. I'm here to satisfy your urges! That's what I always am willing to do for beauties such as yours~"

Rance sighed in glee, returning the caresses and looking quite satisfied. In fact, he seemed quite relaxed!

"This certainly was... The best encounter I had in a while!"

A sexual encounter where two of them are related by blood? While not taboo for them, I wouldn't do that. Maybe.

"..."

Rance blinked a couple of times.

What am I thinking!?

>> No.1996138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524978151007.png -(56.8 KiB, 283x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>1996130
>>1996134
>>1996136
I would have to think the same myself... well wouldn't hurt to ask her one day, I can't see why she couldn't... could always tempt her with a personal brushing if she had one..
Megan said with a soft look...
Then again I love all tails.
Though Annete's words did prove a point.
True, if everyone had fluffy tails I'd have to skip sleep just to brush them all...
Cause like hell she'd skip sex.
If I do convince her I'll make sure to take a picture so you can see what she looks like..
She said to Lupul.

>> No.1996139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524978302164.jpg -(142.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145472

>>1996137

Astaroth smirks as she finishes sucking on Rance, she'd been secretly pouring lewd lustful energies over all involved while they had their fun.~

Asmo: I haven't felt this good in a while.

Astaroth: I told you you needed to loosen up a bit~.

>> No.1996140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524978564831.png -(939.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
961537

>>1996139

With his member coated in demonic saliva rather than cum and the lewd juices of four women, Rance felt refreshed... But at the same time, inspired. Inspired of doing new things. Doing new kinds of people he had never considered and...

"... Kuh. This got me so excited I'm thinking plenty of silly things! Hrm... It doesn't matter, this felt amazing and I'd gladly fuck both of you again and again and again~"

The two guards looked a bit rejected due no mention of them so far.

"... Oh, you two were decent too, I suppose. Gahahaha~!"

>> No.1996141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524981365327.jpg -(279.5 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286187

>>1996140

Astaroth: They'll be better in no time with some specialized training.

She winks at the pair of guards.

Asmo: Already looking to the next lay. That's how she is.

>> No.1996142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524981581820.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1996136
He gives the floof a wry smirk.
I think you quite underestimate me, Annete. You'll find I am quite... adaptable.

The ability to have as many, hmm, prehensile appendages as I want certainly comes in handy~

>>1996138
I mean, she has the spade tail, but it's certainly could stand to be a lot fluffier, heheheh.
He nods
My dear Megan, I would be forever in your debt if you managed to get a picture. I can certainly picture it now, heheheh.

>> No.1996143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524982042164.png -(133.5 KiB, 234x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136664

>>1996141

"Oho! Make sure to tell me what they learned, so I can... Ahem... Put it to use!"

Standing up and stretching his arms, Rance glanced at the group around him, hands resting on his hips while smiling. Soon, his stomach grumbled and clearly, he needed to eat something!

"... How about we have a snack? And perhaps we could have a Round 2 afterwards at my hotsprings."

>> No.1996144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524982715020.jpg -(168.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172973

>>1996143

Both demons get to their feet at this offer

Asmo: A hot spring visit will be nice after this. I can clean myself up.

Asta: Before we get dirty again~**

The two saunter off with the Virile human

>> No.1996145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524983003133.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 520x766) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218368

>>1996144

And so, Rance and the Demons would happily head out to have a good meal and exchange details about their lives. Being the kind soul he was, he'd also invite the guards for lunch, since he's not much of a jerk.
Sometimes.

Later, of course, he'd dedicate some exclusive time to Astaroth and Asmodeus at the hotsprings in the back of his place. Picture related.

>> No.1996146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524983569435.png -(594.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608501

>>1996142
Oh really, well I did remember hearing how you were called the leech king, so I imagine your body has to be pretty adaptable...
She winked.
Maybe another time we can both examine each other's bodies in detail...

>> No.1996147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524984261821.png -(366.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375627

>>1996142
>>1996146
Megan shot him a look as the two continued to flirt, the fox tails waving as she gazed at Annete's body, though Lupul's words got a thoughtful look from the fox.
Well I'll try to see if I can do it, if even just for a day... I think it'd be worth it...
Megan finishes up with Nicole while imagining brushing Sanary... her tails practically wagging at the thought of brushing a demon lord.

>> No.1996148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524984470325.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1996146
I would relish the opportunity~
And after the heavy-handed flirting, he finishes up the milftails and relinquishes her tail back to her in pristine condition.

>>1996146
He nods over at Megan.
Oh, I most definitely think it would be worth it. Sanary is an old friend. I knew her back when she was human. Seeing her sporting my one of my favorite appendages would make my decade~

>> No.1996149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524985156760.png -(1.1 MiB, 1000x1519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1138492

>>1996148
Then I'm sure I'll arrange it soon, when I'm not busy with my new tower job and other things....
Annete was a busy fox these days!
But now that's something to look forwards too.

>> No.1996150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524985416960.png -(162.3 KiB, 487x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166225

>>1996148
Really, well I'm not surprised you've been around here a long time... hard to imagine Sanary as a human...
Megan thought about it.
I'll do it...
She smiled at Nicole as she helped her up.
And now you're done too... it really does go faster when you have help...
She smiled at Lupul.
So same time next month Annete... well give or take, maybe you'll bring one of your other girls by next time?

>> No.1996151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524987248600.jpg -(241.9 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247754

>>1996149
I await your visit with bated breath, my dear Annete~

>>1996150
She was... quite different. Then again, I suppose we all were that far back, heheh.
He starts packing away his soaps again.
Well, this was quite fun. I can only hope the rest of our customers are quite as... stimulating.
He moves over for Megan to join him in the booth, and then waves goodbye to the fluffy brood as they go about their business. And thus things can fade here!

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)03:34.

>> No.1996152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524988904971.jpg -(184.2 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188657

>>1996151
I'm sure she was... so was I when I first got here..
She'd nod at the statement of others.
Oh they are... well most of them... I still always hope we get some new faces one day...
And so after Annete leaves we fade to them waiting for more tails...

>> No.1996153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524992811782.jpg -(978.2 KiB, 2550x3300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1001642

>>1996125
As long as I still get to fight, would be very boring if a New Vegeta was made and no one could fight.
He shrugs
Still, hell of a story. Even if you wanted payback, Freeza beat you to it.

>> No.1996154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525036167010.jpg -(524.8 KiB, 811x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
537354
>>Blonde and Black

So in other words, we have an actual martyr on our hands.
Tharja then states dryly with a quick roll of her eyes
...Before she steps right up to the gloomy Magical Girl and reaches out to grab the front of her outfit
Attempting to tear it off with her bare hands
Well, then we will just have to see how far we can go until she starts begging for mercy.

>> No.1996155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525036855485.jpg -(966.1 KiB, 1920x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
989261

>>1996154
Linkle stares for a moment, but quickly shivers in anticipation, her hands springing up to her own arms as she shakes her rear just a bit and licks her lips, her eyes narrowing.
Linkle: I'm so excited...~!

But Alice just glances away.
Alice: I never said I would enjoy it. But I have no choice in enduring.

>> No.1996156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525037339319.png -(445.1 KiB, 800x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455745

>>1996155
Hm~ Saying things like that only makes me want to toy with you even more, you know.
Tharja says to Alice with a sly grin as she finishes ripping off the poor girl's outfit
Taking a moment to eye her soon nude and pale body as she comments
...A little on the thin side, but oh well.
Before she begins to molest Alice
One hand going to her tiny chest and teasing her nipples while the other draws circles around the surface of her tight belly
All the while Tharja leans in to bite and lick at the side of the Magical Girl's delicate neck

>> No.1996157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525038263432.jpg -(86.6 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88677

>>1996156
The girl begins to tremble immediately. And obvious to Tharja should be the fact that Alice has yet to experience this sort of thing, given how flustered she becomes at the slightest sensation. The girl squirms in place, a light chirp of pleasure emerging from her at first, soon muffled as she forces her lips to shut.
Alice: Haaaa.. I didn't think you would be the brutish... type...

Linkle finally joins in, circling around behind the loli and placing her palm against the back of the girl's head, pushing her ever so slightly forward against her girlfr- mistress...? Girlfriend. Totally.
Linkle: Open wide and stick that little tongue out...! Or else we'll just go in after iiiiit~

>> No.1996158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525038896204.jpg -(266.2 KiB, 756x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272623

>>1996157
Oh ho~?
Tharja of course notices the way Alice is reacting to her touch, an amused look appearing on her face before she soon chuckles and says
Could it be that this is your first time?
That is a surprise, given the nature of this place...
Then with all that said Tharja clamps down hard on Alice's neck
Not enough to outright break the skin, but it will come awfully close as she continues to fondle the small girl's underaged chest
Meanwhile her other hand will slowly slide downwards, giving Alice's thigh a quick squeeze before coming to her crotch
Tharja soon flicking and rolling the girl's young clit with the pad of her thumb

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)17:54.

>> No.1996159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525040326381.png -(758.3 KiB, 750x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
776505

>>1996158
Alice: H-haaah... Why...?
Linkle, frustrated with being ignored as the girl shakes her hips, squirming in place in a futile attempt at evading Tharja's cruel treatment of her clit, shoves her tongue into the girl's mouth as soon as it's open, pressing her lips firmly aroudn the shape of the girl's tongue and pulling it slowly out of her mouth.
Linkle: Mmmnhh...~

Soon enough, the poor girl is actually kissing her back, and shaking her hips left and right.
Alice: Mm-mmnh... Nnhmm...
Her muffled cries of resistance echo inside of the elven girl's wet, cavernous mouth as she grips her magical friend's jaw with her thumb and index finger, pressing tightly and forcing the girl's mouth to stay open as she draws back just a bit, licking her lips.
Linkle: What's that? Hmmmmmm...?

But Alice only has one thing to say.
Alice: I-it feels good.. Why does this feel good...?

>> No.1996160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525041508780.jpg -(230.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235575

>>1996159
Hm~ Why wouldn't it?
is Tharja's reply as she pulls back from Alice's neck
Grinning wolfishly at the young girl as she continues to speak
We are only touching you in ways that induce pleasurable sensations after all~
And before long she will begin to move herself down Alice's body, planting kisses and licks as she moves
Running down her collarbone and towards her chest, giving both of her young nipples quick and playful bites and nibbles
Then onwards towards her belly, leaving circles of saliva as she runs her tongue along the pale and soft surface
Meanwhile, the black tendrils holding Alice's legs and arms will begin to squeeze a little tighter
Shifting and squirming as they outright massage the Magical Girl's thin appendages

>> No.1996161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525042425760.jpg -(154.5 KiB, 825x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158165

>>1996160
Alice: H-haaa.. I...
As Linkle hungrily attempts to press her lips to the young one's, Alice cries out, shaking her head. As a result, Linkle simply stares.
Alice: I was expecting t-torture...!
The hero of lust simply chuckles, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck, loosely hanging them behind her back as she gently kisses the girl, whispering.
Linkle: There's more than one kind of torture...~ Right, Tharja..?
The heroine asks as she uses magic to conjure up a slender cock-shaped toy in her palm.

>> No.1996162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525043364238.jpg -(255.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261337

>>1996161
How adorable~ You can endure pain without batting an eye, but when it comes to pleasure you are utterly defenseless~
Tharja teases as her tongue and mouth draw closer and closer to Alice's young crotch
...Hm~
The tentacle horror eying the Magical Girl's magical slit in an appraising sort of way before she finally dives in
Pressing her mouth firmly against Alice's young hole and running her tongue against the girl's delicate folds

>> No.1996163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525044444506.jpg -(93.8 KiB, 982x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96046

>>1996162
In response, Alice swallows hard, gulping as her whole body tenses up. She jerks back, or tries to anyway. The tightening tendrils manage to keep her steadily in place, unable to do anything as her quickly wetting hole tenses against the tongue being liberally applied to it.
Alice: H-haa.. That's not fair at all! I...

And in fact, Sensitive and inexperienced as the girl is, she soon reaches climax altogether, her cute, clean-shaven slit beginning to dribble delicious nectar down her quivering legs.

Linkle was soon positioning her newly manifested dildo just in front of the girl's lips, still squeezing her jaw just enough to prevent her from resisting as the thing slowly inches into her poor mouth.
Linkle: Theeeere we go.. Use your tongue, kay..~?
And with another flick of her fingers, Linkle connected any sensation felt by the apendage in question, to herself.

>> No.1996164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525045880826.jpg -(759.0 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
777175

>>1996163
...Mm~
Tharja lets out a satisfied sort of sound as her tongue brings Alice to climax, the horror doing her best to lap up the young girl's love juices
Then glancing up at the Magical Girl, while licking her lips, she asks
So how did that feel? Having my tongue induce your first orgasm~?
Not that Alice has much time to muster up a proper response before Linkle shoves that dildo into her mouth
Which causes Tharja to chuckle in amusement before she returns to eating Alice out, this time sliding her tongue deep inside of the gloomy girl
The horror closing her eyes contently as she enjoys her victim's "taste", lashing her lewd tongue against every spot and point of Alice's wet walls

>> No.1996165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525046941614.jpg -(497.1 KiB, 1100x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509029

>>1996164
The poor girl does try to answer, but Linkle's antics wind up leaving her mouth... occupied, the cock in question making it's way slowly deeper until it's brushing against the back of her throat, tickling her gag reflex playfully. And in turn, the girl was soon tearing up, salty trails blazing hotly down her pale cheeks.
linkle: Aaah..! Just like that! Yes, yeeeesss...
Alice's higher tormentor practically squeals in excitement as the poor girl gags along the girthy shape, her saliva spreading slowly along it's surface.

What's more, the attention to her cunny leaves her body twitching and spasming just a bit, her hole having had no time to relax after the last climax.

>> No.1996166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525048247121.png -(1.5 MiB, 1448x1972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1589954

>>1996165
Once again Tharja pulls away after poor Alice climaxes, her lips glistening with the girl's juices
...Hm~ This is nice, but I think it's time to take it to the next level~
The horror of a woman gently stroking and rubbing the inner sides of Alice's legs as she conjures forth another tendril
Thick with a plump and bulbous head, the thing twitches as it appears beneath the Magical Girl and inches towards her wet hole
Pressing against the girl's young slit and grinding against it in an agonizingly teasing way

>> No.1996167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525049239605.png -(519.1 KiB, 740x801) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
531540

>>1996166
As the poor girl winces at the aforementioned agonizing teasing, Linkle takes the opportunity to sadistically cram the cock farther into her throat, the hylian's eyes rolling into the back of her head with pleasure as the appendage in question finally blows it's load directly into her victim's tightening throat, spurt after spurt of gooey cum drizzling directly into her stomach. And just before Alice could pass out, Linkle would finally pull back, looking down at her beloved Tharja with a grin.
Linkle: Next level, right? Hehe...

>> No.1996168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525050640761.jpg -(468.4 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479670

Today finds Mel hanging about town with a hot dog in hand, enjoying the end of a snack, having familiarised herself with most of the town she is enjoying a light snack before going on the move again
Sure has gotten bigger since I was very little
She is mostly vacant but is keeping an eye out for people of interest

>> No.1996169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525050797834.jpg -(46.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47260

>>1996168
And she'd soon see Nicole, the happy fox heading home from work after a long day of book sorting... she's also carrying a Pizza, apparently Genis and her are having take out tonight!

>> No.1996170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525051215540.jpg -(653.8 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669515

>>1996169
she'd quickly recognise her from the library and quickly finish what she had before heading on over to greet her
Hey, foxy!
Her voice being recognisable from the library talking with her mom, although she sounded welcoming, not aggressive

>> No.1996171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525051342498.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 544x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87009

>>1996168
What?
The fox asked glancing over in the dragon's direction before recognizing her.
Oh it's you, didn't get to talk to you last time...

>> No.1996172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525051511901.png -(1.1 MiB, 750x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1120624

>>1996167
And so Tharja waits until Alice has, somewhat at least, recovered from being gagged by Linkle's remote cock
Then with a sharp nod she has the tendril press its fat head against the Magical Girl's currently virgin womanhood
...Gradually increasing the pressure until with a slick POP it suddenly slides inside
Stretching out Alice's insides and violently taking her virginity in an onslaught of both pain and pleasure

>> No.1996173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052147200.jpg -(513.5 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525814

>>1996171
Yeah, I was only popping into see my mom and saw you at the desk. Too busy seeing how everything changed out here. Name's Melisine.

>> No.1996174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052292028.jpg -(898.8 KiB, 800x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920362

>>1996172
Alice's whole body rocks as that sick pop rings out, blood drooling from her cunt. She endures it like a trooper this time, however, barely making a peep until Linkle begins dragging that cock of hers along the surface of the girl's skin, down between her small, supple breasts to her cute little stomach, leaving a long, white trail of sticky residue along her, which seems to cause her to quiver.
Alice: ...

>> No.1996175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052342711.png -(995.9 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1019816
>>Loli Sextoy

Sure, that sounds like a plan to me! I'd like to get to know you better anyway.
The little albino says with a bright and friendly smile as she soon moves towards the front door
You know, since you're looking after my younger counterpart and everything.

>> No.1996176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052514746.png -(362.3 KiB, 546x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
370993

>>1996173
Nicole,
The fox put one hand aside to shake.
So Esty is your mother, I can see the resemblance...
Nicole waved her shiny tail around in greeting.
Nice to meet you finally.

>> No.1996177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052572373.png -(1.6 MiB, 961x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639122

>>1996175
She lets Illya on in to their home.
Younger? Oh yeah that's right you're actually older then her aren't you?
She hides her frown. She forgets the terrible things the Einzbern's had done to her to keep her so small.
Errr ummm well... d-Do you need some tea or snacks?
she shuts the door behind her.
I'm not sure how long Illya will be so it might be awhile that you are waiting.

>> No.1996178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052710055.jpg -(559.4 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572826

>>1996176
she takes the hand with a little smile
I'd say I take a little more after my dad in appearance, but my mom's dragon traits are mine.

It works for me.
Of course her sisters may be different

>> No.1996179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525052835452.jpg -(494.7 KiB, 813x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506604
>>Bad Cat

What are you doing now- A-AHHH~!
Helena's words are cut off as the tendril behind her starts to poke at her delicate little backdoor
Her back arching as she squirms against her bonds and even lets out a low moan

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)21:47.

>> No.1996180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525053084532.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67221

>>1996179
That tendril will continue to poke and tease Helena's back door as the cat herself grin~
Ehehehe~ This!
And then...Kuro will take the genetic experiment's thing into her mouth, sucking on it as she takes it down her throat in one try.

>> No.1996181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525053136717.jpg -(230.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235575

>>1996174
...And with this, you are now a woman~
Tharja comments with a dark grin and chuckle as her summoned tendril begins to piston inside of Alice
Pulsing and squirming as it pumps back and forth, its black and slick length getting coated with the poor girl's juices and virginal blood
...Yet at the same time it will excrete aphrodisiacs from its surface, which will soon heat up Alice's body even further
Causing the pain she feels from the overlarge insertion to melt into blissful pleasure

>> No.1996182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525053140558.png -(416.4 KiB, 641x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426398

>>1996178
Well it's a cute appearance none the less.
Nicole said as she shook, the fox smiling happily.

>> No.1996183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525053495038.jpg -(78.6 KiB, 669x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80444

>>1996182
Heh, thanks..you look nice yourself, as I think mom said about you. How is she with you?

>> No.1996184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525053666096.jpg -(135.7 KiB, 504x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138915

>>1996177
That's right~ Which sort of makes me her big sister!
Illya replies with a giggle as she heads inside, glancing around once she is with big wide eyes as she soon goes
Whoa~ Not bad! It isn't anything like the castle back home, but I think it might be bigger than Onee-chan's place.
Then with a nod to Luvia she finishes by saying
And sure! Snacks are always nice to have.

>> No.1996185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525053890319.jpg -(587.5 KiB, 1200x1114) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
601648

>>1996181
Alice: H-haaa...
The magical do-gooder ceases all minor attempts at resistance, staring into her rapist's eyes with a strange sort of desire.
Alice: H... harder...

This request surprises Linkle quite a bit, who steps back, idly suckling her own portable cock and watching as her fingers slide between her own legs, the girl's prone body sprawling out, her spare arm folded behind her head just like a pillow.
Linkle: I can't wait to see this...

>> No.1996186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525054064504.jpg -(471.4 KiB, 837x940) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
482702

>>1996183
Well aside from being my boss, I think of Esty as a good friend now, she's a lot of fun, she's even trying to help me have a child too...

>> No.1996187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525054121872.jpg -(195.0 KiB, 600x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199683

>>1996184
A sister? No she didn't have one... I guess she must be staying with someone here in this world. That's good at least. I'd feel even more bad for her if she was alone.
Right, let me get you those then.
Luvia buggers off for a moment and then comes back after awhile with some cookies and tea Miyu had made earlier. Miyu was very good at being prepared for these kind of things it seems.
Here we are dear.
Luvia sets the tray on the coffee table in front of Illya then sits down opposite of her.
So... What did you want to talk about then hmm?

>> No.1996188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525054154980.jpg -(287.2 KiB, 968x1089) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294063

>>1996186
she raises her eyebrow at that last part
She's what? Does she think she can pass on her luck to you...? How she can even do that...

>> No.1996189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525054253710.jpg -(202.6 KiB, 616x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207494

>>1996180
With Kuro taking Helena's fat cock into her mouth, the genetic patchwork of a being lets out an especially loud moan
Her member twitching inside of the kitty's lewd mouth, the flesh hard and hot
And the pink haired Psion soon bites down on her lower lip as she tries to hold back any further moans

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)22:10.

>> No.1996190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525054624041.jpg -(52.4 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53703

>>1996189
Kuro wil start to bob her head along Helena's length as her tongue coils around the thick dick. Those tendrils will continue to molest her as well, several sliding up under her shirt, forming suckers as they latch onto her nipples.

A certain tentacle, however, will start to push it way inside of Helena's rear so that the geneticist can be stimulated with multiple sensations.

>> No.1996191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525054637929.png -(4.3 MiB, 2000x2810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4501677

>>1996185
Harder, you say...
Tharja repeats with a curious sort of tilt of her head
But she soon nods and smiles at her victim as she adds
Very well then, your wish is my command~
And with a snap of her fingers she summons up a second tendril
...This one possessing a long and nubby head that is shaped almost like a drill
A drill that soon assaults Alice's ass, shoving itself between her tight cheeks and penetrating her anus without any delay
And sure enough, true to its appearance it begins to spin and whirl inside of Alice's backdoor
Torturing her insides and possibly causing internal damage, not that the girl will be able to tell the difference between that and pleasure at this point

>> No.1996192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055020217.jpg -(188.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192480

>>1996191
Alice: G-ghghghh. Ghhh... Guh...!
The girl in question grits her teeth as the drill swirls around inside of her rear, tearing her up all over. But, despite her struggling, soon enough...
Alice: H-harder...
The girl barely manages to utter under her breath as she stares off into the distance.

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)22:23.

>> No.1996193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055029524.png -(252.1 KiB, 586x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258112

>>1996183
Well I'm trying to have the kid with Genis, my coworker, so Esty is trying to help encourage him....
The fox blushed a little.
That's partly why I'm working there, we were dating and I wanted to work there too.

>> No.1996194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055079838.jpg -(474.8 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486183

>>1996187
Illya waits patiently as Luvia goes to fetch the snacks, legs swinging back and forth where she sits
Then with a cheerful
Thank you!
She grabs a cookie and begins nibbling on it
Giving Luvia a thoughtful sort of expression as she thinks on her question, before with a smile she offers
Well, for starters I'd like to know more about you! Like what you do around here and so forth.

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)22:24.

>> No.1996195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055171925.jpg -(436.4 KiB, 793x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446887

>>1996193
Heh, I guess that works. Mom can be quite persuasive and insisting when she wants to be. At least she is looking out for you.
her tail swished about
She already is checking if I have someone..

>> No.1996196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055428749.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475222

>>1996190
With her cock, breasts, and even her ass being assaulted, Helena soon gives up and decides to just enjoy what is being done to her
Throwing her head back with a load moan as her body bounces and sways in the air
Every touch from Kuro and her tendrils sending ripples of pleasure through Helena's lovely body

>> No.1996197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055801397.jpg -(416.0 KiB, 675x1035) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425939

>>1996192
Raising a brow at the girl, Tharja then says
My dear, if I do it any harder you will most likely die on me.
Then leaning in close to Alice, whispering into an ear even as the tendrils stretch her body out to what would be normal limits, Tharja goes
Or is that what you want? Do you wish to die, drowning in pleasurable pain~?

>> No.1996198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525055929344.png -(485.2 KiB, 329x671) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496859

>>1996194
W-What do I do around here?
Oh Jeez, she had no idea how to answer that really.
W-Well... I'm a caretaker, of sorts.
She nods.
I make sure all the children here are watched over and have a roof over their head.
She nods and decides to not tell her about the fucking they do as well.
Other then that I'm... A dabbling mage of sorts. I haven't really been keeping up with it as of late, but I'm getting back into it in my free time.

>> No.1996199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525056021611.png -(416.4 KiB, 641x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426398

>>1996195
Yeah, well my mom is pretty much the same, she was happy as could be to find out I had a man... she already has one grandkid on the way but she clearly wants more of them... some ways our moms are pretty similar.
Must just be a monster girl thing.

>> No.1996200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525056142327.jpg -(444.2 KiB, 868x1228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454819

>>1996197
Gasping a bit at the tremendous stretching sensation and drooling openly, Alice presses her lips willingly to Tharja's before answering.
Alice: G-go ahead.... D-do it...

Linkle is amazed by this, staring closely as her fingers quicken, remembering the familiar sensation shown to her so many times by her Mistress. The mere thought of Alice being given that sensation is enough to paint her face with delighted excitement.

>> No.1996201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525056301096.jpg -(533.8 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546634

>>1996199
Yeah sounds like it...next thing they'll meet and talk about best ways to go about it.

>> No.1996202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525056800295.jpg -(126.2 KiB, 886x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129200

>>1996198
As well you should! You come from an old and distinguished Magus family, don't you? So if you fail to keep up your research then you'll be letting down your entire bloodline!
Illya says before she resumes with nibbling on her cookie

>> No.1996203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525056846389.png -(919.5 KiB, 824x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
941593

>>1996201
I wouldn't be surprised, my mom loves meeting other mothers and plotting stuff like that, I swear she's become such a social butterfly, when we were young she hardly ever went outside, now she visits everyone... wonder what changed with her.

>> No.1996204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525057086781.jpg -(691.3 KiB, 1003x1478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
707905

>>1996203
She decided she liked having you so much?

I was only with mine for a short time before I went off to grow in Erythia. My sisters are still there.

>> No.1996205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525057158295.png -(116.0 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118803

>>1996196
That's right... .This is wonderful, isn't it?
Those are some of the thoughts that go through the cat's head as she violates Helena. She just want everyone to feel good at the end of the day...for a given definition of "feeling good". Kuro herself will start to rub her own sex as her lust starts to build up as the desire to violate Helena continues to grow.

>> No.1996206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525057352744.jpg -(230.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235575

>>1996200
Interesting...Usually new girls require a bit of breaking first before they will accept THAT...
Tharja muses with a thoughtful look to her before, with a shrug, she goes
Oh well~ If you are willing then I am certainly more than able~
Then with a brief nod, she forces the drilling tendril even further into Alice's petite body
The huge member pushing itself further up the poor girl's ass and into her digestive track
...Violently tearing her up all the way
It won't be long at all until blood and gore starts spewing out of her ass

>> No.1996207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525057653607.jpg -(184.5 KiB, 664x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188900

>>1996204
Something like that, she has a lot of us now, at first it was just a few of us but eventually mom found someplace to live and had more... still keeps trying too, sometimes I wonder if she wants to give me a thousand sisters...
She giggled.
She trains most of us personally, most of us didn't see Erythia or the world until we were several years old.

>> No.1996208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525057827489.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 586x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111834

>>1996205
With the multitude of different sensations assaulting her mind and body, it won't be long until Helena begins to climax
The Psion letting out an especially loud moan as she arches her back and squeezes her eyes shut
Her healthy member squirting into Kuro's kitty cat mouth, the hot and thick fluids sliding down her hungry throat

>> No.1996209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525058013958.jpg -(64.5 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66087

>>1996208
The Kitten's eyes will grow wide at Helena climaxes. But being the lewd familiar she is, she'll begin to eagerly drink the psion's seed, causing her to suck on the large member even more, almost like she's milking it.

>> No.1996210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525058405527.png -(786.6 KiB, 593x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805452

>>1996202
W-Well that is true. The Edelfelt's is an old family.
Not that it really matters here anymore.
I just... Hit a road bump is all and it caused me to fall out of habit for a bit. But I think I'm getting back into the swing of things... Though my lab is now occupied by a girl now so I have to share my work space.

>> No.1996211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525058460046.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1920x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1070026

>>1996206
Alice: H-hhhghhghhhhh..
Crying out in pain, Tharja would notice after a few moments that the slight smirk on Alice's face isn't without reason. After all, the girl is still not dead, continuing to rock her body in rhythm with the thrusts. However... Before too long, she does ... pass out, going completely limp.

Linkle just gazes on in amazement.
Linkle: Woah...

>> No.1996212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525058799864.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1996209
Meanwhile, Helena begins to hump against Kuro's face
...Or at least to the best of her ability, with the tendrils that are wrapped firmly around her arms and legs
The Psion even drooling slightly between moans as Kuro focuses on milking her cock of as much semen as the determined kitty can manage
Which will end up being quite a lot, Helena having modified herself to produce more semen than what is humanly possible

>> No.1996213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525058921296.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66351

>>1996212
Well It's a good thing Kuro's not human or else she'd have to breath. Once she's done milking Helena's rod, the kitty will pull herself off of it, lipping her lips as she stares up at the psion.
Thanks for the treat~

>> No.1996214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525059085994.jpg -(954.2 KiB, 1280x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
977062

>>1996210
Mm, you just have to avoid becoming intimidated and disillusioned by how magic works in this place.
Illya affirms with a nod
It helps if you think of the all of the different schools as simply being alternate methods of achieving the same results.
Then with her cookie finished, Ilya claps her hands together before adding
Plus, we don't have all of our world's limitations holding us back here! Like how magecraft and science are incompatible with each other, which is totally not the case in this dimension!

>> No.1996215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525059300265.jpg -(266.2 KiB, 756x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272623

>>1996211
Oh...?
Tilting her head when she sees that Alice is merely passed out, Tharja soon chuckles and says
My my~ It seems that we have a regenerator on our hands~
As the drill tentacle continues to plow its way through the Magical Girl's body, eventually exploding out of her mouth in a fountain of red mist

Last edited 18/04/29(Sun)23:35.

>> No.1996216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525059598170.jpg -(418.4 KiB, 743x1078) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428408

>>1996213
Panting with a hot and flushed face as her ass and breasts continue to be tormented by Kuro's tentacles, Helena nonetheless manages to force out
A-Ah...You're w-welcome...
Taking a long deep breath before moaning again, clenching her teeth as she remains suspended in the air

>> No.1996217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525059799534.png -(837.7 KiB, 574x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
857836

>>1996214
Mmmm...
Luvia touches her chest and where he now mechanical heart is.
Yes, I know that all to well.
She then sighs.
And while at first I was a bit intimidated that wasn't really the issue I was dealing with last. But that is more of a personal issue with me. I think... I'm moving on now, it's just taking some time to adjust to everything new in my life. And for awhile I thought I was going to quite magic all together but... I don't think I will.

>> No.1996218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525060120618.jpg -(65.9 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67492

>>1996216
The tentacles continue to violate Helena, although more appear and will make a platform of some kind laying the scientist down on her back as Kuro climbs up on top of her. At least her limbs are getting a bit of break.
Hmhmhm~ I think I'll have dessert now.

>> No.1996219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525060875082.jpg -(29.4 KiB, 853x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30101

>>1996215
In no time at all, the girl's wounds would begin to heal, even around the drill. Shifting black goo is soon seeping from her lips, revealing her regeneration. As well, Tharja's expertise would likely make it quite obvious to her that this ability is purely magical.

>> No.1996220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525061189928.jpg -(115.3 KiB, 550x778) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118038

>>1996217
Good! Because I'm sure you'll make some excellent personal breakthroughs as long as you refuse to give up and keep at it!
Illya insists with an encouraging smile as she soon reaches for a second cookie
Nibbling on it as she swings her feet back and forth with a satisfied look on her face

>> No.1996221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525061474000.jpg -(583.6 KiB, 924x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
597563

>>1996218
N-Nng...
Helena lets out something of a relieved grunt as her arms and legs are finally released and she ends up being laid upon a flat surface
The pink haired Psion still moaning and panting here and there as her body squirms from the tentacles pounding her ass
...And sure enough, she's already getting hard again
Her cock rising straight up into the air, twitching slightly

Last edited 18/04/30(Mon)00:11.

>> No.1996222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525061700133.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1156x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1110253

>>1996219
I see, I see...
Tharja goes with a deep and thinking sort of frown as she observes Alice's regenerative ability in action
So it is based on magic...
Before with a quick and sharp hand gesture, she has a bladed tendril appear and slice at Alice's neck
Aiming to outright cleave the girl's head from her body

>> No.1996223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525061773089.jpg -(93.9 KiB, 1366x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96161

>>1996222
Thump... Her head soon rolls right off of her shoulders and onto the hard cement below.
...
The girl was awake now. But silent.

>> No.1996224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525062049750.jpg -(82.7 KiB, 913x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84684

>>1996223
Ho~? Still alive, are you?
The dark horror then goes, looking very amused and pleased
For she feels that she and Linkle have acquired quite the wondrous plaything with endless potential
And soon she will move to scoop up Alice's head, speaking to it as she says
I must say that you are quite the interesting young girl indeed~

Last edited 18/04/30(Mon)00:20.

>> No.1996225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525062232557.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67209

>>1996221
Good good. It wouldn't do if you couldn't get it up.
Kuro straddles the psion, rubbing her sex up against her prey's hardening length. She's clearly enjoying being the one in control and it shows.

>> No.1996226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525062532077.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475222

>>1996225
Helena manages to pout in response to Kuro's words, as she soon goes
Keh...Of course I can do it! I'm no ordinary person af- HAAAAA~!
The Psion's body tensing up with her words being cut off as Kuro teases her
Her cock pulsing heatedly against the kitty's little sex

>> No.1996227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525062626472.png -(899.4 KiB, 732x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920963

>>1996220
...
The blonde girl blushes a bit. weirdly when she was like this she is reminded of how her Illya use to be back in the day. Luvia guess that even though this Illya faced a lot of hardships, and in the end got nothing in return, some of that good side of her never died.
W-Well thank you for your words of encouragement. To be honest I'm not expecting much and anything I do feels like it will be for recreation at this point but... I feel like that is enough for me. I'm tried of trying to deal with forces that are bigger then me. They have done nothing but let me down and drive me into the dirt where they held my windpipe shut with their heel and cackle at my suffering then spat on my face as my body goes limp and cold...
Luvia's eyes go dead for a moment, then snap back to normal.
It's just for fun now~

>> No.1996228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525062848425.jpg -(561.8 KiB, 675x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575311

>>1996224
Alice: ... Interesting... I think the same thing about you...
She just glances away, however, continuing to look as uninterested as ever as Linkle hops up from her spot, scratching her head.

Linkle: That's no fair at all! Jeez... She doesn't even need you to bring her back..?

>> No.1996229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525063154091.png -(380.8 KiB, 676x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389982

>>1996227
....
Luvia's words and that brief expression of hers earns a worried look from Illya, the little albino leaning in to speak in a quieter tone
Who hurt you, Luvia? Because I'd be more than willing to track them down and garrote them.
Yup, there's her murder loli side

>> No.1996230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525063357532.jpg -(83.3 KiB, 550x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85347

>>1996228
...Hm...
Tharja spends a moment or two thinking on something, before she goes to tuck Alice's head between an arm and the side of her body
Nodding to Linkle as she then says
Grab her body, Linkle. We're taking her back to my place.

>> No.1996231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525063579388.jpg -(66.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67581

>>1996230
Linkle frowns just a bit.
Linkle: F-fine...
Suddenly less enthused and more than a little jealous of the special attention, Linkle does as she's told anyway and hoists the body over her shoulder with ease.

Alice: How long will this go on...?

>> No.1996232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525063606152.png -(692.4 KiB, 695x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
709019

>>1996229
W-What where did that...
She then holds her hand up to her mouth and blushes out of embarrassment.
O-Oh no, I said something I shouldn't have didn't I?
she sighs.
S-Sorry dear that... That is the part of me I'm still trying to work through. There isn't much else to be done anyway... Those people are out of my life forever it seems.

>> No.1996233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525063861200.png -(445.1 KiB, 800x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455745

>>1996231
Now now, dear...
Tharja then begins to say to Alice, giving her detached head a quick pat with her free hand
Can you honestly say that you WANT it to end?
And with that she opens up a glowing purple portal with a quick wave of a hand
Her quarters seen beyond its opening
...Well, I suppose it won't hurt to let you come and go as you please, but I have no intention of letting someone else grab you~

>> No.1996234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525064109496.jpg -(115.9 KiB, 800x1091) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118678

>>1996232
...Hm...
Illya seems unconvinced at first, as she stares long and hard at Luvia
But she soon pulls away with a shrug as her bright and cheerful demeanor returns and she goes
Oh well, if it can't be helped then it can't be helped! Just like how I can't punish Papa for abandoning me and getting Mama killed.

>> No.1996235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525064720467.jpg -(64.2 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65726

>>1996226
Nyahaha~
Helena's reactions are amusing to Kuro, causing her to rub herself along the the rod. She's teasing herself as well, so it won't take too much longer before she lifts herself up. Positioning herself, she'll push herself down onto Helena's dick with a contented sigh.

>> No.1996236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525064731510.png -(715.2 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732367

>>1996233
Alice: I'm not sure I know what you mean...
And Linkle would hop in first, of course.
Linkle: Hup...!

>> No.1996237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525065236097.jpg -(506.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518119

>>1996235
Helena lets out a pleased sigh of her own as Kuro finally lowers herself onto her cock
The pink haired Psion wiggling her hips a bit as she helps work her length into the little kitty
And since her arms are free now, she goes and takes Kuro by the hips
Giving them some rubs and squeezes as Kuro rides her

>> No.1996238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525067098237.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66391

>>1996237
Nice...this is nice~♥
Kurp will bottom out, moaning in pleasure she starts to bounce herself up and down as small "feelers" wrap around Helena's member, stimulating it even more.

>> No.1996239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525089145014.png -(101.3 KiB, 290x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103776

>>1995770
Virgil manages to snatch Chun's wrist and by turning his body with his snatch to her wrist manages to avoid getting grabbed by his uniform. Virgil with a little bit more strength with being a zerg these days has a bit more oomph to him than he usually did. But despite this attempting to throw his Master with one arm was still a bit of a long shot. Still have to admire the ambition!

>> No.1996240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525090119374.jpg -(367.3 KiB, 1135x972) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
376097

>>1996239
She is surprised by his counter but in the end, she smiles away. Calm and collective the woman attempts to push herself into her student in order to stop him with the one arm throw, making sure to break his grip.

>> No.1996241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525091022731.png -(76.3 KiB, 237x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78131

>>1996240
Gah!

Successful! Virgil's backed off and his grip is broken but he'll come at her and try to close the distance with a spinning heel kick!

>> No.1996242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525091281852.jpg -(548.6 KiB, 2063x3131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
561777

>>1996241
Oh?
With an interested tone, Chun lean keeps her eyes on him and positions herself to block his kicks!

>> No.1996243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525091680340.png -(130.6 KiB, 442x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133762

>>1996242
With his kicks dodged and block he'd start trying for some of those quick jabs Cammy taught him! Trying with his left hand first since that's his off hand and maybe he can catch her off guard with that?

>> No.1996244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525093011931.jpg -(334.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342659

>>1996243
She was certainly caught off guard. Chun Li will try and compore herself once more after attempting to swat away his attack.
Ah! Those were one of Cammy's moves!

>> No.1996245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525121299643.jpg -(43.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44023

Somewhere in a random bedroom of a random house, in a world unknown to him, there lies a man. Sleeping peacefully on a warm and comfy bed, he bares it all, lying stark naked in all his glory for anyone to walk in and see. He was both tall, muscular and completely unguarded. Who's bedroom is he in you may be wondering? None other than yours, the one who replies!

Disturbing him may or may not be risky, so reply if you dare!

>> No.1996246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525135293316.jpg -(559.4 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572826

>>1996207
A Thousand sisters?

That would be rarer than us, we were considered a miracle by our standard. Still, you've got plenty of time and nights together.

>> No.1996247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525136512280.jpg -(148.7 KiB, 850x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152294

>>1996246
That would be something, I really doubt even mom could put out that many kids, but I do know she wants to have a big family for some reason...
She nodded.
I hope to have a girl of my own one day, maybe between both of our mom's help it'll come true too.

>> No.1996248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525136679848.jpg -(533.8 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546634

>>1996247
Mom giving your guy extra breaks or something with you?
she folds her arms, keen on getting a picture of what it was like without her

>> No.1996249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525138304946.jpg -(161.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165500

>>1996248
Sometimes...
She said with a smile.
But mostly she's been a nice encouragement for me.

>> No.1996250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525139144553.jpg -(653.8 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669515

>>1996249
She'll be repeating it to me in time, or at least encouraging me to find a guy.

I still need to stretch my legs! Meanwhile she'll be trying to get me more sisters.

>> No.1996251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525139858429.jpg -(92.3 KiB, 347x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94529

>>1996250
Well what good mother wouldn't.
Nicole admitted with a blush.
Besides I'm sure a cute girl like you will find someone easily, even in this very competitive market.

>> No.1996252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525139959187.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87371

>>1996251
I suppose, it's just getting used to it now I'm here.
she never spent too much time with her before going to Erythia so she is repeating it a little
Oh, thanks...you're pretty cute yourself, no wonder you got someone. Maybe I'll see him around the library sometime.
she eyes that tail

>> No.1996253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525140630672.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 470x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64677

>>1996252
I understand...
She caught sight of her looking at her tail.
Like it?
The silly floof said.
I just had it cleaned yesterday by some people in town, apparently they do that for people.

>> No.1996254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525140758603.jpg -(513.5 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525814

>>1996253
It looks so shiny and soft unlike mine. Mine is pretty hard!

I bet your guy loves to get his hands on it after a long day.
she is reaching for it slowly

>> No.1996255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525141521654.png -(348.8 KiB, 500x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357140

And so we have Vanel heading to meet Virgil where ever he may be, the floof in a good mood after getting cleaned up by Lupul, and even better now that she knows her girl will have a tail loving grandfather!

>> No.1996256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525141782472.png -(420.7 KiB, 816x1038) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430844

>>1996254
Maybe you should try the tail booth, maybe they can polish it or something.... never know, I wonder what they would do if they had a person with a dragon tail show up?
Good question, Megan would touch scaley tail anyway.
And yeah he does, he loves petting it and hugging it in his sleep... it's cute.

>> No.1996257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525142776181.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

>>1996255
Today finds the princeling overlooking a holographic drafting table. It was protecting a blown out view of a space ship. Room by room Virgil was inspecting each little detail as he intended to create a second home for some of his friends. He was currently decking out one room in particular with many brushing instruments. I wonder who it could be for?

>> No.1996258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525144167879.png -(332.0 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339935

>>1996257
And Vanel was soon walking into the room, the floof looking at him curiously.
Hello Virgil, what are you working on? That ship again?

>> No.1996259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525148443931.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>1996258
Ah not just any ship Vanel. Our ship.

He looks to her with smile.

I mean I know we've still got a bit to go until our child is born before we can draft that room. But I'd like for this to be our home. Take our child, friends, and family new places. Besides there's something for everyone on this vessel.

Virgil was indeed planning on utilizing every last bit of available space on this vessel. I mean shit there's two potential labs drafted out that haven't been constructed yet which is shown in red. Most of what's green are common areas, living quarters, and vital bits of the ship. There was still much work to be done on it but it's well beyond the state of disrepair Virgil was forced to fly it back to the fleet in.

>> No.1996260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525149276625.png -(192.4 KiB, 500x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197041

>>1996259
Our ship... I like the sound of that...
She began looking over the blueprints herself she didn't know too much about it, but another pair of eyes helped.
Looks like you're putting enough stuff in here to fit a small town.

>> No.1996261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525172294091.jpg -(235.2 KiB, 472x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240892

Somewhere in the saiyan house, there was this blond monkey eating a drumstick from whatever she cooked and cooked
She was just wandering around, looking at things, maybe watching people train or something along those lines

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)06:58.

>> No.1996262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525172978604.png -(509.3 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
521569

>>1996261
Bardock was by himself right now as he was moving his body. Throwing punches and kicks, building up a sweat.
Haa!
As he was doing so he notices the girl, stopping in his tracks as he turns his gaze to Mikoto.

...?

>> No.1996263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525173036209.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

>>1996262
Don't mind me, just keep doing what you were doing.
She'd say, taking another bite of her food

>> No.1996264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525173403937.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 564x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54634

>>1996263
He throws another punch before Bardock decides to take a break. Going off to reach for a towel and places it around his neck.
I think that's it for now.

>> No.1996265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525173765974.png -(900.0 KiB, 993x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
921610

>>1996264
She wouldn't say anything to that and instead would finish the rather large drumstick before she breaks it open rather effortlessly and sucks out the marrow
After that she'd set it on fire and vaporise whatever is left of it

>> No.1996266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525174159330.jpg -(45.4 KiB, 580x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46509

>>1996265
Glances at that, the girl was rather stoic as she just goes about her day. Bardock only ended up being curious about this girl.

You're a strange one I give you that. Curious who you are really.

>> No.1996267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525174226587.jpg -(235.2 KiB, 472x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240892

>>1996266
I get that a lot.
Almost every single encounter, really...

>> No.1996268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525174584902.jpg -(188.8 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193305

>>1996267
It's a magnet, people never shut their mouth on new people but mines at least is more genuine since you act more like a background character.

>> No.1996269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525174810835.jpg -(119.2 KiB, 469x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122032

>>1996268
Background characters don't get a lot of attention, and in this world that's a good thing.
Her act and her strange monotone

>> No.1996270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525175247255.jpg -(213.6 KiB, 700x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218739

>>1996269
Lucky for you. You know how annoying it is? You make a great saiyan spy.
He was mostly joking but there's a small hint she'd be perfect for the job

>> No.1996271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525175847630.png -(571.1 KiB, 865x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584850

>>1996270
Now that's a first.
I like to think I'd make a great assassin.

>> No.1996272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525176150752.jpg -(188.7 KiB, 927x832) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193241

>>1996271
I was just amusing myself but you're rather quiet and I could tell you're more than just some girl.
She shakes his head before taking his towel and applying it to his face.
Even among us saiyan warriors, you need someone to do the stealth. Speaking of which, first time seeing a tail like yours in that color. You some rare breed?

>> No.1996273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525176372602.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 330x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76731

>>1996272
Something like that...
Let's just say I was artificially created and leave it at that.

>> No.1996274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525176898149.jpg -(194.2 KiB, 640x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198862

>>1996273
Bardock walks on over and takes a seat
Right. My curiosity is peaked. How much of a fighter are you?

>> No.1996275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525177086717.png -(571.1 KiB, 865x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584850

>>1996274
I beat one of the saiyans in this house named Caulifla if that helps you guage things a bit.

>> No.1996276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525177423698.png -(106.9 KiB, 703x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109418

>>1996275
He raises an eyebrow.
...
When the hell was this?

>> No.1996277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525177503037.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1542754

>>1996276
A few weeks ago.
Caulifla invited me to come here for food, so I've been visiting ever since.

>> No.1996278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525177646945.jpg -(179.1 KiB, 700x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183375

>>1996277
He rubs the back of his head, kinda shocked due to the level Cal was on.
Just who is she? She's not even a saiyan.
You beating a girl like that is hard to believe with the amount of power she gained. Then again this damn place is filled with powerful beings.

>> No.1996279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525177986940.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

>>1996278
If you want, you could always try fighting me and see for yourself.
I have a feeling that is what you're itching for.

>> No.1996280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525178471702.jpg -(373.3 KiB, 700x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382308

>>1996279
Heh, someone has been reading my mind.
Bardock smiles, amused by her answer even with this weird girl being all stoic.

>> No.1996281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525178826766.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

>>1996280
She'd nod
We can, just point a place and we can go there to fight.

>> No.1996282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525179365265.png -(253.6 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259676

>>1996281

And you're fine with doing that now? Well I like your style.
He stands up and tosses the towel on a random chair and heads outside.
Alright then lets go.

>> No.1996283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525179637352.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 500x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45484

>>1996282
Just say where.
She would follow

>> No.1996284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525179792422.jpg -(509.9 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522114

>>1996283
Motioning her to follow, he flies off. They're heading somewhere remote, like a open area with not much life. A wasteland is A okay. He finally touches down and lands, waiting for the girl.

>> No.1996285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525179988535.jpg -(235.2 KiB, 472x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240892

>>1996284
Whenever he'd look back, he'd see she wasn't there, or that she even followed at all
Okay, so this will be the battlefield? Alright.
Suddenly a voice from behind him at a small distance. How did she even get there?

>> No.1996286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525180725876.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 693x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90619

>>1996285
He caught off guard for a little as he turns to look for the source of the voice.
...!
How did you...Yes this is it.

>> No.1996287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525181059321.jpg -(146.3 KiB, 487x908) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149804

>>1996286
Alright, don't mind if I skip the warm up.
She'd say, as a large amount of energy and light flashes from her body, once the blinding light disappears, she monkey will no longer be on the ground, but floating in mid air, with particles of energy floating around her in an eerie manner
There would of course be the random arks of electricity but even that would feel different
Her body unlike what they have as super saiyan 4 would be a lot more furry in some places, as well as having claws, and her fur would now be red as well as extremely bushy

Don't mind me Kuja, just borrowing your theme again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM5TcWJRh7Y

>> No.1996288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525181902705.png -(268.3 KiB, 698x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274737

>>1996287
The burst of energy will be felt by the reckless saiyan, the hairs on his tail stand up as the girl transformed in front of him. Bardock was rather excited, grinning liking a madman.

Skipping warm up? Seems I already like you.
She clenches his fists and starts to power up, the ground around him starts to crack and the force of his energy affects the gravity around him, causing rocks and derby to float off. With a roar he is engulfed in light, blinding the surrounding area. As it dies down, the saiyan will be standing there, covered in red fur and a raven black hair color, his body swallowed by a crimson aura.

Ladies first.

>> No.1996289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525182152538.jpg -(218.5 KiB, 500x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223773

>>1996288
When he said that, she would already be gone and above em spin kicking downwards at him
He wouldn't notice it since his perception of time has been slowed, but she casted slow on him and haste on herself
The attack however would have no power to it since she's not a physical fighter, but that isn't something he'd notice because if he gets hit by that kick or blocks it
She'll have casted a gravija spell on him soon after, which would make it seem like the kick sent him smashing into the ground so freaking hard that it took 1/4th of his HP
So expect a lot of things hurting like crazy if that hits

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)09:42.

>> No.1996290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525183547403.jpg -(926.3 KiB, 1025x1375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
948536

>>1996289
Bardock made sure he kept his eye on her before she disapeared.
...!
He felt strange but he couldn't pinpoint the reason, the fight was something else as he finds her above his head and just a millisecond to attempt to block her kick. As the kick lands he felt an intense pressure just land on him where his bones and flesh start to strain. The ground beneath him shatters and expands out into a giant crater that engulfs the entire area. Bardock wasn't expecting such a kick to have that much power behind it.
...!

>> No.1996291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525183806658.png -(391.3 KiB, 627x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400741

>>1996290
She would be gone again, this time shooting a small energy blast at him
But that wasn't something he'd want to take, in fact his instincts may be screaming at him not to touch that thing
If he does try to touch it, or dodges it
The effects would be the same, although in different areas
If he dodges it, he would see a massive nuclear explosion going off in the distance as the sheer force of that blast sent shockwaves towards them
Talk about overkill for a tiny ki blast

>> No.1996292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525184708224.jpg -(203.5 KiB, 346x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208342

>>1996291
Feeling his instincts screaming out to get away, Bardock does so as fast as he could. Dodging so will result into a massive explosion going off which will likely send Badrock flying as the shockwave hits him like a fright train.
Tch, this girl is dangerous!
He was still recovering from the previous attack being landed on him. The entire fight felt different to him but at this point he's far too busy trying to figure out on landing a hit on the girl.

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)10:25.

>> No.1996293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525184960487.jpg -(218.5 KiB, 500x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223773

>>1996292
That wasn't too much, was it?
I'm actually impressed you managed to stay standing after that kick.
That kick sent caulifla smashing into the ground last time.

>> No.1996294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525185623631.jpg -(86.0 KiB, 640x471) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88111

>>1996293
He's pretty much huffing from the ordeal of attacks, especially since he felts very hurt due to the use of gravity.
Haaa...Haaa. This is your power. Not bad, my body feels numb right about now.

>> No.1996295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525187011266.png -(165.8 KiB, 540x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169744

>>1996293
>>1996294
Kefla would be watching their fight- it was hard not to notice it after the massive nuclear explosions started to go off.

She brags a lot doesn't she. But I guess it is an accomplishment to pummel one of us into the ground like that.
She said mostly to herself.

They can keep fighting if they want, she'll just be watching for now. Or they can drag her into it too.

>> No.1996296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525205971125.png -(391.3 KiB, 627x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400741

>>1996295
>>1996294
She'd turn to the fused saiyan
I don't think you're one to talk about bragging.

>> No.1996297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525206747102.png -(119.2 KiB, 449x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122069

>>1996295
>>1996296
He watches as the magic monkey girls turns her head to our surprise guess. Bardock will just stare at the two of them.
...

>> No.1996298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525209435357.jpg -(119.3 KiB, 897x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122126

Since I can't really decide who I want to post I'll just fish again, I'll start with Annete who's minding the tower like usual, the psychic testing out a few things as she makes sure everything in the tower is hardened and prepared for nearly anything... well within reason.
Still need two more teachers.... but I'll make do.

I also have Megan running the tail petting booth, while looking for cute girls... or guys to flirt with... monster girl's gonna monster.

Other options include Samantha, Espie, Gemini, even Chiu who's doing some shopping in her new outfit... finding it hard not to wear it now... it just feels so good.

Also if you're in space you might get your ship passing another ship!

>> No.1996299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525210776789.jpg -(513.5 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525814

>>1996256
Where is it then? I'll give it a look over when I'm about town.
she'll then move and gently pet Nicole's tail, a unwilling smile on her face as she does
So soft!

>> No.1996300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525211330670.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 883x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71909

>>1996298
In space no one can hear you orga- I mean
I hope you like bioships, because there is one buzzing around in whatever sector of space your ship is in
A bit on the small side, it must be a scouting or reconnaissance ship, especially judging how from it seems to be patrolling through the sector as if on the lookout for something

>> No.1996301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525211785998.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 850x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89976

>>1996300
And it'd quickly detect that the other ship was a warship of some kind, abet clearly one designed either for raiding or long distance patrolling... it also appeared that the crew of that ship had noticed the bioship... though from judging it's size they seemed content to let it by... if not shadow it.

>> No.1996302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525211927863.png -(252.1 KiB, 586x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258112

>>1996299
Over in the park, you can't miss it...
And then that tail was petted causing the fox to blush and floof up even more as her soft tail was stroked.
Ahh...

>> No.1996303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525211958849.jpg -(521.5 KiB, 781x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
534064
>>Cat Scratch Fever

Mm~ Well...I suppose I can't disagree with you at this point~
Helena retorts as a sly smile spreads across her face, not minding the way the little shadow kitty is riding her dick at all
And those feelers merely add to the pleasure she is enjoying, the pink haired Psion letting out a low murmuring moan as they begin to work their magic touch
Soon sliding her hands around Kuro to squeeze and fondle her little tight ass

>> No.1996304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525212289532.jpg -(691.3 KiB, 1003x1478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
707905

>>1996302
This is softer than Repede's coat!
she said, happily getting into it
Mom pet this?

>> No.1996305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525212401024.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 883x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71909

>>1996301
The bioship, on the other hand, clearly having detected the larger ship suddenly...
...Warps away, almost instantaneously
It must be equipped with a highly advance jump drive
However it hasn't actually left the system, in fact its pilot must be pulling a Han Solo since it reappeared RIGHT underneath the warship
Using the close proximity to hide from its long range scanners as it in turn scans the warship
The bioship namely checking to see if the warship matches the description of any known space pirate gangs

>> No.1996306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525212546686.jpg -(70.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72253

>>1996303
The cat will start to purr loudly as she rides the psion's dick. She'll lean forward to prace herself against the tentacle platform as she bounces up and down. She's clearly enjoying herself as when Helena gets those handfuls of her ass, the tentacle pounding her will start to pick up speed.

>> No.1996307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525212737311.jpg -(69.4 KiB, 579x819) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71030

>>1996304
Yes she did, thought not very long, and not after I had gotten it cleaned like this...

>> No.1996308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525212862852.jpg -(482.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494312

>>1996306
And once again Helena's cock will pulse inside of Kuro's kitty cunt as she approaches climax for a second time
The Psion moaning lustfully as her fingers sink hard and deep into the flesh of Kuro's behind while she cums
Filling the lewd kitten with another sizable load of her hot semen

>> No.1996309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525212994153.jpg -(78.6 KiB, 669x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80444

>>1996307
It's beautiful!
she says until taking back her hand after a little while
Sorry, I think I got carried away...

>> No.1996310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525213276899.jpg -(87.9 KiB, 850x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89976

>>1996305
Strangely it would come up with a match... of a group that one operated in the region months ago... strangely enough though the ship's appearance didn't match the group, either someone took them over, or someone took them out and commandeered their ship... though the bio ship would get a more worried stance because despite being outside the ship's sensors, somehow some way the ship in question had detected it, and responded by hitting it with a tractor Beam!

>> No.1996311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525213497322.jpg -(64.5 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66087

>>1996308
...!
And with the feeling of Helena's seed slamming into her, the Kitty Cat will climax as well, her insides clamping down on the psion's rood as the tentacles ejaculates inside of Helena's back door.

>> No.1996312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214088040.png -(502.9 KiB, 920x807) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
515004

A certain dark-skinned elf is checking out the clothing, make-up, and jewelry in the shopping district in Aurora, Oni no Kuni, Kilvas or Aberdeen. She's been turning the heads of both men and women alike given her appearance, while she likes the attention, she doesn't pay them much mind as bends over while looking at a pair of expensive high-heeled shoes

"These are nice."

>> No.1996313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214200351.jpg -(70.2 KiB, 883x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71909

>>1996310
Alas, with the tractor beam taking taking hold there isn't much the little scout ship can do
The vessel being dragged in as the pilot on board no doubt makes plans for when the warship's crew attempts to board it

>> No.1996314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214576426.jpg -(110.2 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112888

>>1996309
Nicole seemed pretty fine with having the dragon pet her tail, clearly she was used to it.
It's fine it's fine... don't worry about it. I'm used to it.

>> No.1996315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214686960.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 586x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111834

>>1996311
...!
Being at the receiving end of insemination is a first for Helena, and the new sensation causes her to let out a loud cry of surprise and...
...Pleasure
Her cock twitching as she is spurred into cumming another time right after she was so close to finishing, a true testament to the biological tinkering she has performed on herself
Nonetheless Helena will soon be spent, her cock going semi-flaccid inside of Kuro as the "poor" Psion is left panting and heaving beneath her

>> No.1996316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214745200.png -(1.4 MiB, 600x831) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1496919

>>1996312
Looking at a nice pair of heels? Nonon was across from her looking at the same pair, Aurora that is. A girl enjoys her fashion and besides being a band leader, she likes to wear some nice clothing as well.
Oh these are nice.

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)18:45.

>> No.1996317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214757215.jpg -(60.2 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61695

>>1996313
Thankfully at least the ship was willing to open communications, or at least try, to make the bioship give an explanation of itself.
You got a lot of nerve!
Came a voice, if the message was able to break through revealing what looked like a silver haired fox with a haughty attitude.
You really thought you could get away with peeping at us!
Lol apparently she mistook the ship's intentions.

>> No.1996318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525214942341.png -(563.6 KiB, 590x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577112

>>1996316
"Aren't they?"

She'd reply with a friendly smile. The elf notes Nonon's great fashion sense, and her band leader look

"She must be in the marching band."

"You'll definitely pull them off, maybe they have them in your size."

"What a small girl. But that adds to her overall cuteness."

>> No.1996319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215351671.jpg -(174.0 KiB, 720x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178195

>>1996318
The snake wasn't paying attention until she was called out
Ah? Really?
Nonon will get a good look at the bootyful of a elf, those hips and thighs would make Zeus cry for a sweet relief.

>> No.1996320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215502490.jpg -(533.8 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546634

>>1996314
she grins as her own tail swishes about
Good, because I don't think I could resist for so long. Ah...thanks Nicole, think we'll get along just fine.

>> No.1996321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215582483.jpg -(346.2 KiB, 551x736) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354501

Asuna's been feeling a little bored recently, all her friends les-ing out is fine and all, but people way too powerful for her to even think about confronting causing ruckus makes it hard for her to get motivated and do her real job

Best to just hit some cafe either in Aurora or the Space station and get juiced on sugary snacks.

>> No.1996322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215769658.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 667x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131060

>>1996320
So do you plan to work at the library too?
Nicole asked curiously.

>> No.1996323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215901220.png -(381.6 KiB, 1280x538) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390756

>>1996319
>>1996319
Indeed, and Nonon may notice people keep looking at her's and the the elf's direction

"Mhm, they'd go well with this skirt now that I think about it."

She reaches over and pulls out a short-skirt that matches the the color of the shows. Which is red

>> No.1996324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215911829.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 381x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50623

>>1996321
And a cafe is a nice meeting place if you want to run into one of your more lezzy classmates, especially Chiu who still hasn't completely given up on inviting Asuna on her show\harem...
Hey Asuna...
The Hacker turned media slut said as she took a seat across from her.
How's things been with you?

>> No.1996325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215945879.jpg -(850.9 KiB, 1000x1465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
871298

>>1996317
Seeing as that the crew of the warship is open for communication, instead of outright barging in with guns blazing, the pilot of the scout ship will return the favor
THIS bodysuit clad beauty, or rather one of the several clones that have been produced at this point, appearing on the warship's command screen
...Well, when you are parading around as a known space pirate gang, you are bound to earn an investigation or two.
The woman in question retorts as she lounges in her pilot seat, looking as if she doesn't have a care in the world

>> No.1996326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525215993338.jpg -(559.4 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572826

>>1996322
Me? I don't know. I'm not really too bookish like mom, but if I need something to earn I know there's a soft tail waiting for me.

I'm still looking about.

>> No.1996327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525216305624.jpg -(45.5 KiB, 480x632) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46587

>>1996323
She looks around, frowning away as she realizes many of them probably want some of that elf butt.
Yeah...
She looks back and glances at the short skirt.
Oh, I see you're a lady with tastes.

>> No.1996328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525216642672.png -(592.2 KiB, 512x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606365

>>1996324
You keep your fucking cosplay exhibitionism to yourself
Anyways, Asuna notices this bitch

Oh hey Chisame!
Ah, not a hell of a lot, just getting by.

>> No.1996329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525216730691.png -(545.6 KiB, 1280x1786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558745

>>1996327
"Likewise~"

She giggles softly, it's nice making small talk

"My, if left to my own devices I'll end up picking out your entire wardrobe."

She places the skirt back

"I'm Mabel."

>> No.1996330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525216740220.jpg -(763.9 KiB, 850x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782277

>>1996325
The floofy figure on the other side didn't look like most space pirates well maybe outside the jaunty little hat and the attitude.
Hmph, don't compare this ship to the losers who manned it before...
The floof said causing one of the other floofs at the nearby control to wince as if she had been insulted.
I've been hearing rumors about strange ships doing things too, so don't pretend you aren't as suspicious....
Sure some of the pirate ships... and others have been spreading rumors about them.

>> No.1996331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525216968818.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106817

>>1996329
She blushes slightly
You don't need to do that...
I'm Nonon Jakuzure.

>> No.1996332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217105887.png -(416.4 KiB, 641x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
426398

>>1996326
True I guess we already have plenty of help, well I'm sure you'll find something, maybe you should see the world some, might find some cute guys that way.

>> No.1996333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217235842.jpg -(468.4 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479670

>>1996332
Yeah I'm stretching my legs out here now for sure, hope I meet lots of nice people like that. Need to catch up with the old man too, he hasn't seen me in a while either, turns out I resemble him enough too.

>> No.1996334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217250543.png -(624.5 KiB, 1280x1682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
639442

>>1996331
"Adorable!"

"Nice to meet you Nonon."

Mabel then looks a bit embarrassed

"You're right, I don't. I'm very fashion-conscious you see. I won't be able to help it, you're very cute, so I feel you'd look good in anything."

>> No.1996335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217530717.jpg -(207.0 KiB, 533x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211980

>>1996328
But she has a outfit already picked out for you!
Yeah, I've been keeping busy myself, trying to get Secchan to play along and picking up a corporate sponsor for my shows... least it has some good perks.
She's wearing a new outfit kind of like her magical girl one but a bit more punkish.

>> No.1996336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217679565.png -(99.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102046

>>1996330
Oh...? And just what sort of rumors have you heard?
The woman then asks with an arched brow, crossing her legs where she sits as she soon adds
Because my group is merely dedicated to wiping out the scum of the universe. Which is a cause that most would say is rather noble.

>> No.1996337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217825592.jpg -(170.8 KiB, 659x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174849

>>1996335
I have plenty of sexy outfits

Yeah you two have been really making some noise.
I barely use my computer for anything besides streaming on demand stuff and I've noticed it.

>> No.1996338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525217874809.jpg -(65.4 KiB, 711x1326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66994

>>1996334
Crossing her tiny arms over her chest, the band leader sighs as she takes her gaze towards a different direction.
Well if you're that conscious about it...

>> No.1996339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218182609.jpg -(65.9 KiB, 481x743) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67442

>>1996338
"Hehe, well if you don't have any issue with it...then come with me Nonon! let's bond through shopping."

And so Mabel reaches for one of Nonon's hands despite having crossed them. And pulls her in some random direction, towards more cute outfits on display

>> No.1996340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218201207.jpg -(261.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267953

>>1996337
I know a lot of times I can barely have time to leave the house, keeps me busy.

There's also the dealing with Secchan but she's getting easier to deal with.

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)19:43.

>> No.1996341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218317636.jpg -(137.5 KiB, 393x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140851

>>1996328
Really, I haven't met him myself, I'll have to see that too...

>> No.1996342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218405266.jpg -(19.8 KiB, 135x254) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20283

>>1996339
Nonon doesn't really protest, she's mostly interested in how this goes. She's usually not open with others other than Satsuki but it wouldn't hurt for once to get to know more people.

>> No.1996343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218449943.jpg -(287.2 KiB, 968x1089) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294063

>>1996341
He's pretty easy going from what I remember, does his own thing..

If you aren't busy..want to go a little walk? I get bored exploring on my own and this place changed a ton since last.

>> No.1996344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218489959.jpg -(129.2 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132325

>>1996340
I'm surprised she's taken to this at all.
Seems pretty...out there for her.

>> No.1996345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218697800.jpg -(242.0 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247794

>>1996336
Ships going missing, crews facing horrible fates...
The grey haired fox said.
Even the scum of the universe have families!
Said a sudden green haired fox who practically shoved herself onto the screen.
Even so, it's not like most people miss them...
Said the grey fox causing the green to frown.

>> No.1996346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218741038.png -(107.0 KiB, 303x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109534

>>1996342
"What sort of things are you into Nonon? Aside from an obvious love for music."

Says Mabel, since Nonon's wearing her band leader uniform. They're in the section for small girls, mostly things like underwear and related items

>> No.1996347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525218985659.jpg -(92.3 KiB, 347x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94529

>>1996343
Sure I can show you around town a bit and maybe head on home... not like this Pizza is going to get any colder.... Genis is supposed to be working late too so it's fine....
And so the two girls took a walk through town.

>> No.1996348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525219226524.jpg -(265.9 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272285

>>1996344
It took a bit of convincing...
Chiu said with a blush, leaving out the fact that she made the girl a pet now.
But I think deep down she kind of likes it now, at the least it's grown on her, it's kind of cute what she'll do when she gets all flustered, you know how Secchan is.

>> No.1996349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525219470061.gif -(737.1 KiB, 500x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754831

>>1996346
...! I was just going to mention my love for opera but since you figured it out...I enjoy a lot of things, cute things, stuff animals and candy is also nice.

>> No.1996350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525219551157.jpg -(488.0 KiB, 745x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499676

>>1996345
Oh...?
An almost amused sort of expression slinks across the Immortal clone's face when the green fox has her little outburst
Let me guess, did you lose someone you cared about to one of our ships?
...Well, that is simply the sort of risk you take when you live a life of piracy.

>> No.1996351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525219640120.png -(59.0 KiB, 234x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60449

Wherever Goki is...Braly all of a sudden appeared before her!

"There you are Kakarot. How goes your adaptation of your new body?"

>> No.1996352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525219649907.png -(802.4 KiB, 804x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
821668

>>1996348
Convincing huh? You all sure get into some lewd stuff. Not that I have any room to judge at this point.

Yeah yeah, I know all about how she is.

>> No.1996353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525219886320.jpg -(566.8 KiB, 850x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580378

>>1996350
The green one just seemed to mouth some silent words at the girl though she soon fell quiet when the Grey fox began petting her head softly..
There there, maybe it's time to find out just what happened to all those ships since you do seem to know so much.

>> No.1996354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525220062294.png -(90.4 KiB, 306x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92580

>>1996349
"Thanks to your uniform. Music is nice, soft and soothing sounds are my favorite. Classical music fits the bill."

Mabel then reaches for a thong with a cute animal face on it. She holds it in front of her massive chest to show Nonon

"This is cute, and since you like animals, look here, a cute monkey on both the front and back."

Smiles

>> No.1996355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525220381638.jpg -(302.2 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309431

>>1996352
Well after my reputation was dragged through the mud by that phony...
She said with a pout.
It was either get like that or lose it all.
She smiled and leaned closer.
Maybe you'd like to come on the show one day.

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)20:19.

>> No.1996356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525220499314.jpg -(1.8 MiB, 1470x2200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1860612

>>1996353
Come now, I can't divulge such information simply because you asked. Especially since you seem to be just another pirate captain, albeit a little different from the usual sort.
...Sure, you COULD threaten to destroy my ship, but what good would that do you?
Then with all that said the woman shakes her head a bit before adding
No, if you wish to interrogate me then you will have to do so in person. And not just through a comm screen.

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)20:21.

>> No.1996357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525220531904.png -(64.2 KiB, 280x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65735

>>1996355
I feel like there were better ways you could have handled that.
Those two have had a...complicated relationship for a long time.

>> No.1996358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525221145574.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139625

>>1996351
She was training out in the middle of nowhere as per the norm of the saiyans.
Gahhhh!!
She jumps back away from you.
It's you again...
she frowns.
Well, I'm not sure why you care so much but... I'm use to moving around in it. I wish I had my old body back though still.

>> No.1996359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525221192732.png -(139.1 KiB, 600x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142391

>>1996354
Geh!
She's surprised at the choice. She's reminded of the certain monkey she use to mock constantly.
That looks nice...

>> No.1996360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525221379126.png -(534.1 KiB, 543x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546913

>>1996356
I'm an outlaw, so I do what I want, even if it's nothing!
Said the silly Floof.
Maybe I'll just have to add you to my crew instead!
She looked at the first mate.
So I have to get you... fine!
And then she'd attempt to teleport the clone off the bioship!

>> No.1996361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525221529211.png -(290.8 KiB, 621x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297783

>>1996358
She crosses her arms and grins at Goki

"Aren't we jumpy~"

Braly chuckles

"Don't waste your time wishing for that. It will happen when it is time for it to happen. And not a moment sooner, honestly, I wanted to see if you've gotten any stronger at all."

>> No.1996362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525221820326.jpg -(102.1 KiB, 610x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104519

>>1996357
Maybe, I still can't understand how they even pulled that off, illusions or something...
She blushed hard.
I mean, though I do kind of like doing what I'm doing now, can't really help it.

I got to know Jenna well enough but I haven't even tried to visit her since then. Much less the snake other than once in passing.

>> No.1996363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525221887632.jpg -(303.7 KiB, 700x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310992

>>1996360
And so the foxy captain will teleport the Immoral clone right off of the scout ship!
The ship either lacking any defenses against such an approach, or Scathach is LETTING it happen
Whatever the case, she will be transfered over to whatever destination the fluffy space pirate had dialed in

>> No.1996364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525222168499.png -(285.6 KiB, 720x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292459

>>1996362
Probably just magic. You know how it is.

Asuna shrugs
Ah yeah, I haven't spoken to either of them in a long time, not since Chachamaru disappeared. I just couldn't bring myself to get involved.

>> No.1996365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525222186259.png -(100.6 KiB, 299x514) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102989

>>1996359
"You should definitely try it on! Oooh, but not yet, this looks like it'd look nice on you as well..."

Picks out some stockings, a matching blouse, even a bra. It's mostly pink and frilly, something of a bubblegum diva sort of look

"Hmhm, very nice indeed. Your hair color makes everything go so nicely."

>> No.1996366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525222234001.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>1996260
Well accommodations like this are nice to have when drifting through space. There tends to be vast stretches of nothing at times. So having the people closest to me going stir crazy isn't something I'd like.... I should ask Dad about a portal generator...

With him being a prince too the only limit was the pre-existing dimensions of the vessel.

>> No.1996367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525222393787.jpg -(82.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84841

>>1996361
Mmmmm...
she still frowns and then gives her a funny look.
How would you know if I got stronger then last time? We never fought or anything before... I have been getting more and more use to this body though. So maybe I have since the last time I saw you.
On guard to use instant transmission at a moments notice.

>> No.1996368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525222593956.png -(1.0 MiB, 1060x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1069555

>>1996234
Luvia felt those two things are a little different but...
W-Well... You know...
He had trouble saying it.
T-Things can be complicated Illya, maybe some things you don't know about effect the way you think about things.
Cough.
But umm... Your father could still show up in this world you know.

>> No.1996369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525222746286.jpg -(3.0 MiB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3175599

>>1996367
"It's true, we haven't fought. But that doesn't mean I don't hear stories from you from the others. Pan is my student, and she's told me plenty about you and her life before arriving here."

"Word gets around among your fellow Saiyans quickly."

>> No.1996370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223054487.jpg -(111.7 KiB, 560x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114411

>>1996365
She was about to say until the choco elf started picking out other clothing. She didin't mind the colors and choices, seems the elf is good at choosing what Nonon considers worth wearing.
...Those are nice. I don't mind what is matching my hair.

>> No.1996371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223100128.jpg -(172.6 KiB, 850x1128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176792

>>1996363
Fluffy OUTLAW, she's very insistant about that one, either way she'd reappear in a white room and she could sense that the ship had a heavy amount of monsters on the ship... if the demonic energy said anything, a few seconds later Red herself seemed to appear in the room as well, there seemed to be either a forcefield or something else between them... how strange.
There we go, nice to get you away from the others...

>> No.1996372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223212544.jpg -(25.1 KiB, 448x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25747

>>1996364
I heard it was really bad in the past, I tried to make it clear that I didn't want to get mixed up in their thing, that just because I'm a Chiu doesn't mean I'm the same as her... at least Jenna understood.

>> No.1996373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223243234.jpg -(149.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153269

>>1996369
Pan... I'm still getting use to her being that old. I thought she was going to be just a baby for awhile but there she is all grown up. Makes me feel old.
She doesn't look old though for a grandma.
There are some pretty strong people in this world though. Other universes must be full of them!

>> No.1996374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223377000.png -(147.7 KiB, 500x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151224

>>1996366
Yeah I guess it would get boring after awhile, I see you have two labs, thinking about giving my mother one?
She asked as she looked at the pictures.
She was talking with your dad about maybe moving into one of your places one day, apparently they hit it off pretty well... Your dad's pretty nice.
She'd nod at the suggestion.
Mom can teleport but not all of us can, so we'll need a portal if we're to go places.

Last edited 18/05/01(Tue)21:09.

>> No.1996375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223398171.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 410x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128005

>>1996368
I know, and if he does then I'll tie him up and punish him properly!
Illya then replies, smilingly ever so brightly at Luvia
Like drawing a silly mustache on his face with permanent marker! Or dying his hair a funky color!
...Yeah, she's sort of gotten over her desire for vengeance
You can thank Shirou for that
Although I'll definitely have to beat him up a bit first. You know, just to let him know how angry I am.

>> No.1996376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223416835.png -(63.9 KiB, 306x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65387

>>1996370
"Then we're off to a good start."

Mabel looks rather pleased, she smiles sweetly at Nonon

"Do you live here in the city, Nonon?"

>> No.1996377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223617812.jpg -(164.6 KiB, 374x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168551

>>1996376
Eh?
She perks up
Yes, in one of the bigger buildings. Why do you ask?

>> No.1996378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223752400.png -(213.4 KiB, 900x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218494

>>1996373
"You've gone through enough that you should be able to land on your feet if something like this happens again."

"Hm, and not just other universes. But here as well, like Vados. I had no idea that our world had things such as Angels. She even created a new warrior by fusing them somehow."

>> No.1996379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223843832.png -(377.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386921

>>1996372
Sorry if you got any sort of trouble with that before.
But hey on the plus side you're your own person so don't even worry about it!

>> No.1996380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223927765.jpg -(618.5 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
633353

>>1996371
Speaking of demonic energy, any scanners that are run after Scathach has been placed in the room will reveal that she's full of the stuff herself
The Immortal clone generating quite a large amount of it actually, almost as if she's connected to something even greater than her
...Hm...
Meanwhile, the woman herself will lean against one of the plain white walls
Crossing her arms as she eyes the foxy captain through the forcefield
Well, you have me now. So...Now what?

>> No.1996381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223951497.png -(489.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501496

>>1996377
"Just making small talk, I'm also a little curious about you. Are you in charge of your own orchestra by any chance? or perhaps the leader of a marching band?"

>> No.1996382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525223953552.png -(451.0 KiB, 1100x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461812

>>1996296
>>1996297
I do what I want. But continue fighting, it's fun to watch!
Plus we'll get to see Bardock fight someone else really strong.
Caulifla likes studying Bardock's combat.
And Kale is a glass-eyed yes-man for Caulifla so that works for her too.

>> No.1996383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224087577.png -(1.0 MiB, 813x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1056311

>>1996375
Well that is good it does her good that she isn't in such a dark place like Luvia is right now.
Well I'm sure he would understand to be honest. I don't think he felt too good about being apart for you that long either. I never met my Illya's father, just the mother. But she never had anything bad to say about him.
He also never showed up technically.

>> No.1996384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224218970.jpg -(22.5 KiB, 343x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23041

>>1996378
Vados is here? Does that mean Champa is too? Man, I bet Beerus doesn't want him seeing how he looks right now...
She shakes her head.
But yeah, that angels are real strong. One was helping train me and vegeta for awhile and he just used his finger to block everything we threw at him.

>> No.1996385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224341344.png -(574.8 KiB, 900x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588631

>>1996384
"I hear she's from a universe different from our own."

Braly raises her brow

"...So there's more than one like Vados?"

>> No.1996386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224401953.jpg -(49.4 KiB, 381x497) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50623

>>1996379
I almost got beat up the first time I met her.
Chiu said with a sigh.
But yeah I don't have to worry about it, besides the lewd comments... but can't get away from that here..
I wonder if I could one day get Asuna to... nah...

>> No.1996387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224412197.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

>>1996382
>>1996297
Why don't you join the fight as well?

>> No.1996388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224569138.png -(621.8 KiB, 907x1451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
636767

>>1996381
She smiles proudly.
I own both. I help my best friend with production of making videos and such. So you're not very far off!

>> No.1996389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224584257.jpg -(186.9 KiB, 876x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191434

>>1996383
Well yeah, nigga is too busy killing other magi so that they never discover where his family is hidden away
...Which brings to question as to why Iri never considers Rin and Luvia to be possible threats
Plothole anyone?
Hm, well...It's all just idle speculation anyway unless he happens to appear here.
Illya then points out with a shrug, before she goes to take some sips of tea
The girl clearly done talking about her father

>> No.1996390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224906740.jpg -(28.9 KiB, 500x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29634

>>1996385
Oh yeah! One paired up with each god of destruction on each universe.
She nods.
And apparently they have a father as well, so he's probably even stronger then they are!
she sounds excited by that.
But yeah, just goes to show there is always a bigger challenge out there.

>> No.1996391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224956508.jpg -(769.4 KiB, 1055x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
787828

>>1996382
>>1996387
What is this, a tag team? No thanks. She can watch.

>> No.1996392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525224993076.jpg -(612.0 KiB, 850x1179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626684

>>1996380
The fox conjured up a chair and took a seat facing her.
Interesting, you're one of the first ones I've picked up out here that already has that energy, pity... I wanted to have fun playing and converting you.
The fox pouts a little.
Kind of what I do, how I got such a nice crew to follow me around after all, was pretty easy to take out a few pirate ships that way...
She smiled.
But if you're after space pirates that means we're rivals because I'm after them too...
For clearly different reasons.
I sense a lot of power so clearly you're connected with some sort of leader... and with your ship, I'm guessing some sort of Hive right... I wonder, if probe your mind will I find this hive?

>> No.1996393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225010854.png -(538.5 KiB, 1280x1707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
551407

>>1996388
"Does this I'm talking to a big and important music producer?"

Mabel looks impressed

>> No.1996394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225099980.jpg -(102.0 KiB, 843x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104398

>>1996389
Yes well, that is the thing isn't it...
Awkward silence.
I did meet your- Errr... Well I guess a different version of your mother in my world. She seemed...
Scary.
Nice, she clearly loved her daughter very much so.
Shirou not so much.

>> No.1996395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225290197.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 372x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71695

>>1996390
>>1996390
"Exciting isn't it? Vados defeated me easily enough...but that's fine. The more motivation I have the better the results of my training."

"Angels and Gods of Destruction..."

"Hmm, Beerus is that little girl with cat ears Vados is sometimes seen speaking with?"

>> No.1996396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225385534.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295470

>>1996387
>>1996391
Bardock doesn't want our help. But he is a Saiyan after all.
She waves her hand dismissively.

I'll watch! But I call next round.

>> No.1996397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225669114.jpg -(202.3 KiB, 1626x913) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207137

>>1996393
She grins, impressed with herself.
You can say that. I still need a lot of work though.

>> No.1996398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225704918.jpg -(218.5 KiB, 500x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223773

>>1996396
You could make it a free for all, it would be more of a challenge that way.

>> No.1996399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225742029.jpg -(343.1 KiB, 1446x2046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351322

>>1996392
Mm, sorry to disappoint you but I've already been snatched up and converted.
...Not that I object to playing around anyway, of course. Especially with a young and cute girl like you.
The Immortal clone says with a wide grin
But then her grin turns to a frown when the Captain of Fluff toys with the idea of mind probing her
I wouldn't try that if I were you. While you are no doubt a powerful psion to consider an approach like that, I can assure you that it would only result in having your mind crushed.
Scathach saying it as more of a warning than an outright threat

>> No.1996400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225817282.jpg -(104.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107120

>>1996395
Well... He is now, but he normally doesn't look like that. Seems someone changed him too like they did me... Kind of.
There was also something else... But whatever.
Normally he's a big purple cat thing. But he's the god of destruction for my universe.

>> No.1996401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525225906117.png -(563.6 KiB, 590x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
577113

>>1996397
"You must be very proud of yourself regardless."

Mabel smiles

"Experienced or not, it's a high caliber job! Hehe, well, if you ever need a pretty face for a music video sometime I'm your girl."

"It might be a lot of fun. More-so than modeling lingerie and underwear I think."

>> No.1996402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226101422.jpg -(646.6 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
662134

>>1996399
Well I suppose in return for leaving us alone, for now, I can play with you a little...
The Silver fox said with a smile, though the frown got a blank look.
I thought so, I've never actually ran across a hive mind yet so I wanted to be sure first...

>> No.1996403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226130867.jpg -(66.4 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68026

>>1996315
Haha~
The Shadow Familiar will enjoy having more of Helena's seed pumped into her. Although she could keep going, the cat decides not to break her new toy. Instead, she'll go ahead and lay on top of the psion, the tentacles molesting her retreating into the inky depths of the "alley" they're in.
Nyaaaaaaa~ Wonderful~♥

>> No.1996404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226138767.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 549x534) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54089

>>1996394
Nodding briefly, Illya then replies
That sounds about right, from what I remember about her.
Then setting her teacup down for a moment, Illya frowns in a thoughtful sort of way before asking
Say, how did they fix Mama's limited lifespan? Because she was supposed to have an even shorter lifespan than my own, since her nature was closer to that of a standard Homunculus.

>> No.1996405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226477060.png -(499.0 KiB, 346x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510974

>>1996404
That... That I do not know and it's something I thought about as well when I learned about what she was. I'm sure it's something they both thought about for a long time and then came up with a solution for.
That or the Mangaka just didn't give a fuck about making sense back then.
I guess when they didn't have to fight in a war they had lots more time to figure things out.

>> No.1996406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226560178.png -(99.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102046

>>1996402
To be honest, you don't seem like the type of pirate my Captain would wish to go after anyway.
Scathach states simply
No offense, but you come off as simply playing at being a pirate rather than being one in truth. And if you are targeting other pirates then you are an ally at best or, as you put it, a rival at worst.

>> No.1996407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226602558.jpg -(182.8 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187163

>>1996396
>>1996398
Tch.
This girl...
Have it your way, I don't plan to back down now.

>> No.1996408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226687232.png -(28.5 KiB, 95x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29213

>>1996400
"Only one person I know of that likes changing someone's gender. Who else could it of been?"

"Hmm...well it doesn't matter. I will challenge Beerus all the same in due time. But for now...I'm just interested in you, Kakarot~"

And there's the gayness...

>> No.1996409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226772068.png -(811.2 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
830620

>>1996398
>>1996407
Kefla cracks her knuckles.

Well if you want it that way... It'd be a shame to say no!
She looks excited and begins to get ready to fight!

>> No.1996410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226783958.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1996374
No objections with that I hope~?

he's got a joking tone but really he hopes there isn't simply because he loves her fluff.

I mean I do have a primary scientist for the vessel lined up with my mistress... I mean Satya.

Ahem

My dad's the coolest guy, I don't think I've ever met anyone who actually hates him.... well. Except for one person but she's a Zombie now.

>> No.1996411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226842011.jpg -(235.2 KiB, 472x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240892

>>1996409
>>1996407
Go full power.
No half-assing, so you don't regret it.

>> No.1996412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226962096.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87429

>>1996403
And that is when Helena will bring a hand up to Kuro's head
Petting and stroking her hair and kitty cat ears as she smiles and goes
...Well, that wasn't nearly as unpleasant as I expected it to be~

>> No.1996413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525226969958.jpg -(220.1 KiB, 1280x1794) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225335

>>1996401
She taps her chin.
Hrm...Well there's a chance for you to do so. I can have you meet Satsuki-sama. She has to see for herself if you're capable. It's how she runs her business.

>> No.1996414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227170030.jpg -(370.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379144

>>1996405
Booooo...And here I was hoping you might have some answers for me.
Illya then goes with a childish pout and some puffing of her cheeks
Before with a sigh she says
Onee-chan came up with a temporary sort of solution, but it's one that neither she or myself really approve of.
Illya is essentially immortal now, which might sound great to some but she's the kind of person who would rather live a more natural lifespan and then die when her time comes

>> No.1996415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227259179.png -(124.9 KiB, 439x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127904

>>1996386
Psh, yeah, tell me about it.
I get all sorts of people hitting on me, and they're never my type.

>> No.1996416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227321322.png -(189.2 KiB, 493x833) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193727

>>1996413
"I completely understand. I didn't expect to get any work right off the bat."

Setting the chosen articles of clothing aside for the time being

"let me give you this."

Mabel reaches into her purse and pulls out her card; She plants a kiss on it, leaving her lipstick mark, and then hands it to Nonon. it's got her name, address, phone number, email, etc

>> No.1996417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227333834.jpg -(82.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84841

>>1996408
I-In me?
she looks at you warily as you say that, slowly backing up some more to give them more room should she try to grab her again in weird places.
How so?

>> No.1996418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227539630.png -(664.9 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680869

>>1996409
>>1996411
The blonde monkey was too confident to his liking and decides to not play around anymore. Doing so her clenches his fists and grits his teeth as he powers up once more. The surrounding area starts to shake until his body is surrounded by a golden aura.

>> No.1996419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227673553.jpg -(574.5 KiB, 1000x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588308

>>1996417
Braly's tail starts to sway a little, as if she were being a mischievous and playful cat. The Saiyan female smirks, not approaching Goki

"Why do you look so nervous? Of course I meant in terms of training."

But does she?

>> No.1996420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227753190.png -(116.0 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118803

>>1996412
Hehe~ Kuro is the best huntress!
The cat says proudly as lays uonot of her "prey". She'd seem far more imposing with that statement if she wasn't currently purring and snuggling up against Helena.

>> No.1996421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227790464.jpg -(297.6 KiB, 723x1464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304764

>>1996414
Mmmm, well at least you have time to think about it now. I guess that the upside of having so many people from so many different places in one place is that they all share their ideas with one another.
she nods.
There is bound to be someone out there who has an answer for you. One we can't think of but they know a away.

>> No.1996422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227882359.png -(375.3 KiB, 944x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384299

>>1996418
Full power, huh? Well let's try this on then...!
She takes a deep breath and begins to power up... drastically.
The ground will shake, the sky will crack with thunder, the earth will begin to crack and quake-

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....!!!
She began to do the DBZ thing where they yell a lot and it looks really impressive because anime.
But very soon she'd take a similar form to Bardock... only her hair was a different color. Combining the God transformation with SSJ4, she'd power up as high as she can go.
Her aura wasn't sure if it wanted to be green, Gold, or Blue, but it made an effort to try all three before settling on green- because when you mix blue and yellow that's what you get anyway.

Legendary Fusion Monkey was looking very excited, and her power seemed to just keep shooting higher and higher.

>> No.1996423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227903463.jpg -(763.9 KiB, 850x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
782277

>>1996406
Ah really...
She didn't sound that disappointed...
I guess that's what happens when I first get started out...
Kind of hard to take this floof seriously, I mean look at her, she's trying way too hard!

>> No.1996424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525227989462.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 400x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120123

>>1996419
...
Goku still seems wary. This incident taught Goku not to trust other so openly anymore.
Do you mean that or are you just saying that to get me to let my guard down?
She folds her arms.
Last time I let my guard down around you, you touched me in weird places.

>> No.1996425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228004838.png -(348.1 KiB, 500x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356454

>>1996410
Sure I wouldn't mind, I'm sure mom would love a chance to go to space sometimes!
The floof said with a smile.
Though I think it's best to keep the scientists apart so they don't argue...
And the statement about his dad got a wut from her.
Really a zombie?

>> No.1996426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228085366.jpg -(229.9 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235384

>>1996420
Such a silly kitty
...Hm~ You know, I DO visit Aberdeen on a fairly regular basis, so you MUST drop in on me again sometime~
Helena then states as she uses her other hand to give Kuro's bottom a firm squeeze

>> No.1996427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228241203.jpg -(112.3 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115004

>>1996416
Nonon takes the card blushing, not expecting the big old delicious elf to do that. Checking out the card with the other info in them, Nonon smiles.
Jeez, you certainly have the sexy factor high up there.

>> No.1996428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228273267.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 613x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80407

>>1996415
I get so many comments in my streams saying they want to do things to me, it gets pretty graphic, some of it is stuff that I think I'd never do no matter how desperate...
She might be a camwhore but she has standards damnit!
What is your type anyway...
Besides older guys.
well here.
Chiu's gotten a whole lot more bi since she got here obviously.

>> No.1996429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228333926.png -(77.1 KiB, 367x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78942

>>1996424
"Pfft, weird places? Nothing weird about what I did Kakarot. You're lying to me and yourself if you told me that you disliked it. Truth is it felt different didn't it? Not necessarily bad....right?"

>> No.1996430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228337241.jpg -(168.8 KiB, 837x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172862

>>1996421
Probably, and in the meantime I'm pretty much set!
Illya then says with a nod and smile before she reaches for another cookie
Content to just nibble on the pastry for the moment

>> No.1996431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228361117.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 330x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76731

>>1996422
>>1996418
Mikoto would nod, keeping her same cold face as always
Good, now get ready, I will not hold back.
Mikoto could well enough feel that power, her whole body did, but she was a master of keeping a poker face, or she just sucked at expressing emotion, probably a good deal of both really
She would wait for the other two to get into a fighting stance

>> No.1996433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228559159.png -(198.0 KiB, 474x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202743

>>1996427
"I do my best with what I got."

Mabel winks at Nonon

"I'm always on the look-out for new opportunities, as well as making new friends."

>> No.1996434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525228751996.jpg -(109.5 KiB, 404x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112102

>>1996428
Mhm. Mhm. I could never get to the point some people do around here.

She taps her chin, she had alsot gotten a bit bi since coming here, and it has been years
Uh, you know, it's the same as usual. Cool older guys, and uh...I guess for girls it's kinda like Konoka or you. Not too big, not too small.

>> No.1996437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525229127404.png -(567.2 KiB, 2080x1680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580806

...
She seems confused about that. Sex is one thing Goku never seemed to give two shits about. And even now it's more of an after thought.
Maybe? It was weird still though! Chi chi did the same things when I touched her in the same places I guess...
He tilts his head a bit.
It's something I'm not very interested in really.

>> No.1996441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525229289069.png -(927.7 KiB, 796x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
949948

>>1996430
You seem like you're holding up well. Most girls your age would have trouble adjusting to such a change.
She sighs.
I know I did... My family was very wealthy after all and when I came here... Well, I had nothing. I still made something out of it. But I do miss those days to be honest.

>> No.1996443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1525229400155.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67221

>>1996426
Oh, I will. I'll make sure it's a surprise, too!
Te cat will jump a little as here rear is squeezed, but that only causes her to rub herself long the semi-flaccid member that's still inside of her.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff