[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1524557878552.png -(28.0 KiB, 666x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28698 No.1995205   [Delete]   [Edit

ITT: Smug Auras

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)04:17.

>> No.1995207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524559729767.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974

While she works on his junk there's a funny little thing called friction going on with the ass and face. Friction causes heat and this is a fairly hot situation at this point. So when the sweat starts to form on Virgil makes contact with Satya's skin there's just a slight effect. Satya may be a bit more inclined to be more impulsive and perhaps even a bit rougher with the prince she's using as a seat. Virgil's muffled groans can be heard but so far the lad isn't shooting his load.

>> No.1995208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524587459108.png -(383.1 KiB, 600x898) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392300
>Rita

With Rita snatching it out of his hands and gnashing on it roughly like an animal, he frowns and lifts her out of the chair even if she still has it in her mouth
If you are going to act like an animal you'll be treated like one.
he then moves to put her back down on the floor on all fours

>> No.1995209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524588291018.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 600x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50975
>Black

"Alright, because the two of us are gonna have a good time today! We'll celebrate this reunion right, and later I can take you to go see Weiss."

She smiles

>> No.1995210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524588790260.jpg -(56.1 KiB, 750x731) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57449

>>1995209
It's be good to see her again, how is she doing around here? Out of all of us I'd have thought she'd struggle the most to adapt to how this place is..

>> No.1995211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524588928884.png -(67.5 KiB, 257x253) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69084

>>1995208
Rita glares at him.

Shut up, Yuri!
He's going to have that food thrown in his face when he touches her.

>> No.1995212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524589081212.jpg -(221.1 KiB, 600x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226389

>>1995211
He swipes his face to the side and lets it land on the floor although a bit of it splashes onto him, now he was properly annoyed and will move to force Rita down on all fours with her face in front of the food she just threw
Right, that's it Rita, come on, I'm not letting that goto waste.

>> No.1995213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524589083866.png -(77.4 KiB, 280x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79236

>>1995210
With her hands still on Blake's butt, Yang will just rub at it as if she was petting her butt

"She did at first, she had a hard time with everything. Like most would when they first get here. But oen major thing that did help was that we both live someplace pretty far from here. So it's not as lively as Aurora is. Not even close."

"Now she's doing just fine. We got a good home, good friends, and a good job."

>> No.1995214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524589415083.jpg -(280.2 KiB, 850x1101) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286925

>>1995213
her hips shift around a little as she enjoys being played with, not breaking eye contact with Yang though
Glad to know you guys are all sorted..I'd join you but..it's complicated. Still, I'm always gonna be nearby. What do you guys do now that we aren't hunting...well, you know.
Your mom

>> No.1995215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524589761146.png -(606.4 KiB, 700x1069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620928

>>1995212
She gets a little irritated with him and her body begins to lose shape, morphing into shadows that whip around like tendrils and Rita will wind up forcing his face into it instead, while reappearing standing on the table.

Hah! You can't control me, Yuri. I do what I want.

>> No.1995216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524589799270.jpg -(177.0 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181252

>>1995214
"I know...But you know what? it's going to be alright, you can visit us any time you want. It's your home away from home..away from home?"

Chuckles

"You know what I mean. Weiss and I work For Aberdeen's Navy. Have been for years now, it's definitely different from being Huntresses. But it's totally cool too, we still get to fight feral monsters and stuff."

>> No.1995217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524590067120.jpg -(230.4 KiB, 740x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235968

>>1995215
MMFf!
and smacked in the face, he wipes it away and groans
She really is a pain..
he glares at her as he goes to wash the gunk off his face with some water, wondering how he can get her back

>> No.1995218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524590136181.jpg -(258.0 KiB, 850x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264159

>>1995216
Sounds like it keeps your skills in check..and yeah I'll be around for sure, Liz is great and I hope'll let me have enough time.
she smiles
I need to keep in shape too.

>> No.1995219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524590438828.png -(275.5 KiB, 959x994) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282119

>>1995218
"I'll take you up on your offer to meet her sometime. She can't be that bad, she's got a good taste in cat's after all."

Says Yang, still being flirty with Blake. Yang will grin at her

"I can help with that too~"

Once again yang is unable to contain herself. She leans in, and kisses at Blake's slender neck, sucking on the spot, leaving a red mark on her fair skin

"Mmmm~"

>> No.1995220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524591002618.png -(454.2 KiB, 904x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465074

>>1995217
As Yuri washes himself off, Rita turns her attention toward the pantry.

...Well since you ruined my mood and my lunch I'm gonna grab a snack and go back to my workshop.
And then she teleported into the Pantry because why use doors?
She was still technically in the same room though.

>> No.1995221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524591268945.jpg -(133.9 KiB, 850x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137098

>>1995219
AHh....haa...Yaang.
she grips onto her as Yang's touch excites her, even more so since they are old friends and being so happy to see her AND get this is a lot in a short time
Can..we go somewhere else?

>> No.1995222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524591763823.jpg -(362.5 KiB, 695x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371249

>>1995220
Fine whatever..
he says, throwing the towel to a basket after watching his face
Funny, Esty liked the idea yet you make a fuss with me. Hell, I like it even more because you're that damn cute.
he walked along by her but stopped at the desk where his other plate was
You can have my fish, I'm even hungry anymore.

>> No.1995223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524591902639.jpg -(156.0 KiB, 719x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159761

>>1995221
"...!"

"Oh crap!"

She laughs a little, rubbing the back of her plentiful and messy blond hair

"Sure we can, I want to take you back to Aberdeen so you can see Weiss. Ahaha...got carried away~"

Yang turns on her bike, and revs that monster up a few times. totally doing it on purpose so they both can feel those strong...vibrations

"Hang on tight now~"

Yang then puts on her shades

>> No.1995224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524592567200.png -(210.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215244

>>1995223
she looks about to her sides because she hasn't yet gotten used to being seen like this in public and her ass was getting nicely gropped there
Yeah I would to see Aberdeen where you guys are..
However as she bike starts given her position on the side she almost leaps off, gripping Yang while the engine revs to life, tucking her legs up
I-I will!
her face flush, she rests her head on Yang's bosom, ready for the trip!

>> No.1995225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524593194015.jpg -(397.2 KiB, 720x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406690

>>1995222
That's nice... I'm not really in the mood for seafood either. I'm gonna take your funions though.
SHe said from within the pantry.

>> No.1995226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524593502620.png -(1.0 MiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1065035

>>1995225
With her distracted in the pantry, he slips over
What are you going to take before you go away for a long time?
With all the various answers in front of her, he reaches out to give her a pet on the head looking over her shoulder

>> No.1995227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524594535363.jpg -(205.7 KiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210620

>>1995224
And from here they both take a nice ride over to Aberdeen! I'm pretty sure you're well aware of the kind of town it is by now, so no need for me to go into excruciating detail. Lot's of sheep girls and lot's of ship girls. And it's a port town so there's plenty fish there too

Anyway, eventually they'll get to Weiss's and Yang's house, it's a decently sized home that looks well-maintained. Since Weiss lives there, it should come as no surprise with how neat and clean everything looks once they're inside

And then comes what one would of expect of a happy and tearful reunion. A celebration as the three of them eventually goes out on the town of Aberdeen, good times all around. And with emotions running high along with other factors, the three would arrive home later that evening and that's when things between the three comrades come to a very affectionate close, with the three of them losing themselves in love and lust

>> No.1995228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524594804708.png -(454.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464872

>>1995226
As he opens the door to come pet the kitty, she turns around with a bag of funions in her arms. Her mouth was already stuffed.

Pwha? Fah fho haar, ah fhi am hoog!

>> No.1995229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524595052177.jpg -(388.4 KiB, 624x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
397757

>>1995228
he smirks and keeps at it, she has never been once to run away from this treatment
Can't make a word out from you, go on, just finish and don't mind me.

>> No.1995230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524595947291.jpg -(46.0 KiB, 450x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47071
>Going to fuck a legend

Now that they're nice and comfy inside the tower, Broly looks at Amanda's naked and very attractive form. He can even feel her power, which isn't bad, at least to him. And that helps with riling him up a little more

he'll shed his own clothing and starts to touch and grope Amanda's naked body. Rubbing her sex good and roughly as he sucks on her large breast while he grunts. His member growing hard quickly, and it's a huge piece of meat

>> No.1995231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524596421859.jpg -(145.0 KiB, 850x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148461

>>1994644
>>1995230
Yes Annete's strong, but even he could feel that some of her power seems stretched, how unusual, still the naked MILF seemed quite eager to have the Sayian super being touch her, the fox putting up no resistance as she practically shoved her lovely tits into his face, her crotch already wet with anticipation.
Mmmm... I see you're excited too.
She said as she gazed down at that hardening member, the energy coming off of it driving a trill up her spine.

>> No.1995232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524597005112.jpg -(265.2 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271611

>>1995231
He does notice that, but his efforts are more focused on enjoying Amanda's body. So he doesn't raise any fuss about that, the more he touches the milf the more his energy will rise along with his arousal

He spent the next couple of minutes just sampling and rubbing Amanda's body all over. Broly is one that lets his actions do the talking for him, he doesn't respond to what Amanda's says, but his throbbing length should speak volumes

"Hahahaha!"

There's massive surge of his energy, and that will send the "poor" milf into a pleasure spiral from just that alone. But the man then grabs hold of Amanda's ankles and spreads her legs lewdly before thrusting his foot long deep and roughly into her

>> No.1995233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524597260344.png -(108.9 KiB, 374x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111548

>>1995229
She'll chew for a moment and then swallow.

I'm saying I already have what I want.
...And now he's petting me again. I can hang out for a minute.

>> No.1995234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524597644927.jpg -(492.9 KiB, 1200x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504701

>>1995232
And Annete was clearly fine with that the fox soon too riled up even to speak as she felt Broly grope, touch, and tease her all over, wet crotch already leaving a small puddle by the time he was done and her nipples sticking out almost as stiffily as spikes as she fell back on the bed as his energy surged out the fox moaning from the sheer force of power alone.
Ahhhhhhhhhg... DO IT!
She said as he spread her legs, the fox's tail wagging in excitement as he thrusted in finally quenching her need instantly as her legs moved to wrap around him.

>> No.1995235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524597741094.png -(392.8 KiB, 375x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402242

>>1995233
Sure, we all want things.
he takes his hand that isn't petting her and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her to him before moving it down to her thighs
But you only seem to care what you want and that's not really good is it?

>> No.1995236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524597822567.jpg -(77.2 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79024

>>1995235
I'm not in the mood for this Yuri.
She frowns.

>> No.1995237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524598537323.png -(314.6 KiB, 554x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322198

>>1995234
Broly will grin at Annete lustfully, as he is balls deep inside her. His length pulsates within her tight walls. The Saiyan male will start pumping his hips quickly and very roughly. All while his abundant and incredibly powerful energy is shot into her via direct penetration

Broly, of course, didn't need encouragement. Annete's body is already doing a good job at that with how good she feels

with another masculine grunt from the male, his efforts are then increased as he starts handling Anette's much more roughly as he holds her down by the throat with his hand grasped tightly around it

>> No.1995238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524598735920.jpg -(248.3 KiB, 600x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254221

>>1995237
And it's clear the fox didn't seem to mind the roughness at all, the girl growling in lust as she felt his hands wrap around her, holding her down on the bed as her heat built inside, her inner walls gripping that cock like a vice even as he thrust deeply into her... her hungry womb eager for his seed.
DAMN HE'S GOOD!!!
The fox had to admit even as her breasts and head rocked with the pounding.

>> No.1995239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524599290552.png -(709.8 KiB, 900x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
726857

>>1995238
Broly grins again, his face showing lust along with a delish air. He keeps pounding into Annete's pussy hard. His legendary ki then starts to slip from his body, this energy being much stronger now

"Gghh!!"

He doesn't stop, in fact, he's now going much rougher as he holds one of Annete's legs against his hard, muscular, body. Actually...it would seem and feel like Broly's getting even bigger in both body, yes, even the part of him currently fucking the shit out of Anette!

>> No.1995240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524600211876.jpg -(240.5 KiB, 600x424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
246287

>>1995239
Annete was soon being pounded so hard she was being lifted off the bed by Broly's immense strength, the feeling of his cock growing even larger inside her body making the horny Fox get even more and more turned on, her thoughts turning more towards her monster instincts as her lust peeked... the fox groaning out in pleasure over and over again as that energy poured into her, the woman loving every second!
GAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
HARDER!!!
She cried!

>> No.1995241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524600742971.gif -(936.6 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
959029

>>1995240
Broly will then turn Annete around, sticking her ass into the air as Broly now drills into her doggy style

The Saiyam male only grunted and moaned as his rhythm is on point and very fast, he starts giving Annete's womb generous amount of energy enriched pre, feeding it to her womb directly, resulting in greater pleasures for her

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT!? AHA! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

He says in the heat of the moment, more cock, cum, and energy continue being slammed into Annete's mature and motherly body. He grabs on to her tail, using it as a handle-bar

Enjoy that 50x now rougher everything.

>> No.1995242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524601241127.jpg -(269.1 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275518

>>1995241
And as Broly now starts drilling the fox like the beast girl she is he'd just get a feeling of pure bliss radiating from her body, her wet sex taking his cock like the cock happy monster she is, her body practically crying out for his pre as it leaked into her waiting womb.
Yes, YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED, GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE ME YOUR ALL!!!!!!
Her tail suddenly wrapping around his arm as she was pistoned on his cock, her arms bracing herself on the bed as she forced her body harder against him, his own thrusts getting a counterthrust of her own as she drilled his cock as deep into her as it could go, the tip smashing against the entrance of her womb forcing her Cervix slightly open.

>> No.1995243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524601272903.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20730

>>1995236
I wasn't in the mood for having to clean myself up. You didn't have to go so far, now you need a bit of discipline.
he continues to scratch her ears and pull her back from the pantry keeping his other arm around her
I think I know how you can make it up.

>> No.1995244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524601919619.png -(1.0 MiB, 1025x1630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1074620

>>1995242
Broly was indeed forcing Annete's womb open with each deep thrust he plunges into her. Broly continues to handle the fox roughly, repeatedly slamming into her eager sex. Pulling on her tail hard along with her ass causing tremendous pleasurable force every time

The bed rocks without stopping, it creaks and strains against Broly's assault and even ends up breaking at some point. But that didn't stop him and his energy is only feeling stronger. Broly will even start to pull on Annete's hair roughly

>> No.1995245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524602432562.jpg -(899.0 KiB, 1021x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920625

>>1995244
The pain of him yanking her hair and the sheer force driving her into the bed under her soon snapped the wood causing teh thing to collapse to the floor with a thump... but the fox paid no heed, her mind and body completely wrapped up in the pleasure pouring out of her filled slit... her cries and screams of pleasure echoing throuth the tower as his energy and pre filled her to the brim.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
The poor horny fox finally climaxing as he roughly forced her cervix open, driving the head of his massive shaft directly into her womb itself... the slutty fox feeling nothing but bliss from the feeling of being filled so utterly!
SO FUCKING GOOD!!!

>> No.1995246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524602706395.png -(2.2 MiB, 1280x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2281281

>>1995245
"GUUUH!!"

And with another grunt and a powerful slam into her. Broly's length breaks through Annete's womb as his shaft and tip started to swell as it fills up with his thick and very potent seed

With another great burst of his energy Broly climaxes, filling Anette up with plenty of that seed she so desperately wanted. All directly into her baby maker

>> No.1995247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524603396901.png -(413.8 KiB, 995x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423766

>>1995243
H-Hey! Stoooop!
She'll squirm and frown, but she's acting a little less violent. She likes the headpats.

Hmph... I-If you think fucking me is a punishment, you're wrong! I like sex!

>> No.1995248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524603587279.jpg -(699.4 KiB, 844x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
716194

>>1995246
And then she felt his own climax hit, his own potent spiritual energy overwhelming the poor fox as her womb was suddenly flooded with his potent Hot Sayian seed, with her heat in full burn her eggs were craving his sperm as it poured out into her, the sheer force causing the fox's belly to swell from it all as her lust drove her nearly to blacking out her eyes clothing and back arching as the pleasure nearly blinded her in a light of lust.
SO DAMN MUCH, I CAN'T I CAN LET THIS PASS UP!!!
But even if her mind was willing her body could only take so much... and so the fox's body would soon collapse against the bed in a complete room shaking orgasm that shook the very tower walls from the psychic backlash!

>> No.1995249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524604007035.jpg -(91.7 KiB, 480x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93860

>>1995248
"Heh."

With another devilish grin, Broly will pull out after Annete squeezes out the last drops of his seed

His huge member is still rock solid. And he's still just brimming with pure energy, didn't even seem like that drained him in the least!

"I'm not done with you yet."

>> No.1995250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524604478029.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 900x1378) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1142131

>>1995247
Yeah I know you do.
he said as he pulled at her outfit to reveal her crotch, running his finger over her lips with a grin, still keeping her ears scratched
You always want a dose of energy and pleasure.

>> No.1995251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524604733767.jpg -(796.3 KiB, 1200x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
815427

>>1995249
The fox seemed to be slightly out of it, with the amount of seed filling her womb... the girl looking at him with a half dazed look of eagerness.
He's still so potent, I can't let this go to waste... but he's already bred with me... what... should I do that too?
She just looked at him hungrily as her energy seemed to drop slightly.
I'm... not either...
She said weakly.

>> No.1995252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524605203738.jpg -(69.0 KiB, 582x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70625

>>1995251
"Good, now clean me with your mouth. Depending on how you do I may use a stronger form."

He grabs Annete by her hair, still being rough with her. But that's a Saiyan for you. He brings her face close to his slick length, and waits for Annete to blow him clean

>> No.1995253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524605219751.jpg -(107.8 KiB, 400x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110353

>>1995250
Yuri!!! I'm not your toy!
She pouted, but didn't put up a whole lot of resistance.

Stop acting like you can touch me as you please! You know I can make you stop whenever i want to!
And yet she isn't.

>> No.1995254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524605704117.jpg -(158.0 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161765

>>1995253
Yet I am, and you aren't because you know what you could get.
he teases his finger into her, being gently about it, enough he hopes would make her tingle with anticipation

>> No.1995255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524606059276.jpg -(278.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284755

>>1995252
Which she'd do with no hesitation, the horny fox quickly shoving that length between her tits... and then into her mouth, giving Broly both a tit and mouth job at the same time, and it was clear she was a pro at this too.
Mmmmmmmmmmph

>> No.1995256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524606757634.png -(378.0 KiB, 608x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
387093

>>1995255
Broly will immediately feel Annete's masterful efforts. His slick length feeling hot and very hard in between her large breasts and in her mouth. The male will reach out and place his hand on her head while she cleans him

>> No.1995257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524607191622.jpg -(576.0 KiB, 800x1022) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
589852

>>1995256
Pet her fluffy ears she loves it... the fox practically seeing hearts in her eyes as she puts her tongue to work licking and sucking on his hard length, eager to have more of his energy even as her fast chest squeeze the shaft..
So good...

>> No.1995258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524607460074.jpg -(202.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207484

>>1995257
He remembers how much Amanda liked it. So he'll do the same with Annete, petting her fluffy ears with a smirk, already being able to tell the effect it has on the milf

He'll grunt since his length is feeling really good. He'll let her go at it until he's good and clean. So he'll hurry things along by forcing Annete to deep throat him!

>> No.1995259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524607875251.jpg -(560.5 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
573923

>>1995258
And so she would the horny fox soon finding that cock deep in her mouth as she took his full length almost till his balls were slapping her face, but she didn't relent even once the girl sucking away like it was her life blood, her energy spiking once more as she gripped her arms around his waist to steady herself, ready for another load as she gazed up at him with hearts in her eyes!

>> No.1995260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524608373651.png -(544.8 KiB, 888x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557849

So sometime after Lupul yet before Bridgette and Jace showed up Amanda had gotten back to the temple still carrying a mostly knocked out Luxanna, the Miko taking the girl to bed before waiting for her to get up, eager to get her reaction to her first real taste of spirit energy.
Mmmm I'm sure she'll be fine...

>> No.1995261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524608715303.png -(653.3 KiB, 600x1101) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669025

>>1995260
She had taken a MASSIVE dose of energy from someone so powerful going through a high so her mind had been fried a while, but she has had time to cool down..and starts to stir shortly after being laid down
Nnn...n....
she starts to open her eyes

>> No.1995262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524608754146.jpg -(968.0 KiB, 1100x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
991262

>>1995259
Broly looks down at her with his fierce blue eyes during the lewd act. He felt her energy spike, which only made him consider going to his next form all the more

"So you want it that badly do you?"

Broly continues using a fistful of Annete's hair and starts fucking her face faster and rougher than before! His balls felt like a kick to the head given their size

Until finally she gets another huge load from the male, his cock pulsating as he gets balls deep into her mouth, making her throat bulge

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)18:25.

>> No.1995263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524609132240.png -(502.5 KiB, 1450x1508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514527

>>1995261

>Soon to be pet

Amanda smiled down at her as she woke up running her fingers along Lux's body, sure after that big dose of spirit energy her body had likely taken that energy and put it to good use, her features likely feeling even more sexual than before as the Weasel Miko played with her.
Wakey Wakey...
She said teasingly.
You've been out awhile.

>> No.1995264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524609355051.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 883x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169545

>>1995263
With such a high presence of energy it is most likely her body has gotten slightly shapely while it is so high, Lux shivers and reaches for the hand
Nnn...A-Amanda...? Oh,..what..where am I?

>> No.1995265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524610183244.jpg -(504.7 KiB, 1200x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516854

>>1995262
Yes she clearly wanted it from the sheer force she was giving him, her energy increasing with every second as her lust spiked, the girl gladly taking as her belly was suddenly filled with his seed and energy!
MMMMMMMMMMMMPh

>> No.1995266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524610494457.png -(305.6 KiB, 491x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312983

>>1995265
Broly's nostrils flared as he breathed through them following his huge 2nd load

He'll keep it there, waiting until he's finished and then pulls his long, thick, length out of her throat and mouth. Thankfully it looks nice and pilished now, and still hard!

"You best prepare yourself woman."

>> No.1995267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524610657046.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 1040x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131359

>>1995264
You're back at my temple, I decided this was a nice place to let you recover awhile for me...
And work on her mind a little.

>> No.1995268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524610806565.jpg -(188.6 KiB, 850x1386) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193165

>>1995266
And it took her a few seconds to gasp and recover though when it was done her tail was twitching in excitement.
You've already filled me once though...
She said with a pause...
If you're really going all out it might not be safe to do it here, for either of us...

>> No.1995269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524611181352.jpg -(60.2 KiB, 643x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61678

>>1995267
Oh...ah! Lupul's..oh god...did I pass out? I remember it got very...very strong when I got with him.

>> No.1995270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524611409091.jpg -(13.4 KiB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13746

>>1995268
"Hahahaha! All out? You won't be able to handle me at my strongest."

Broly laughs

"And this is but a small taste of Saiyan superiority!"

Broly just smirks, just how strong is he? He doesn't even sound or look tired at all. And his energy is feeling as absurd as ever. It's actually rising again...

>> No.1995271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524612221602.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134735

>>1995269
Yes he gave you his spirit energy and his seed... The girl said as she resumed her more formal form.
Quite a bit of it too...
Her womb might even still be swollen.

>> No.1995272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524612576706.jpg -(456.2 KiB, 694x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467116

>>1995270
She gazed at him in delight, her own energy spiking.
I'll give it my best... but if we're going to go all out...
She reached for him and suddenly wrapped her naked body around him, sliding her pussy right back onto his hard length.
I want nothing less than your best, even if you break this body into nothing...

>> No.1995273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524612608333.jpg -(86.9 KiB, 883x904) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89026

>>1995271
she pats her belly, most likely indeed still bulging from it, having a sigh
Yes...I remember now, I remember something huge entering me before I blanked out. I never imagined it could get so much more than anything we ever done.

>> No.1995274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524612745220.jpg -(84.8 KiB, 480x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86845

>>1995273
Yeah you might be carrying some alien egg in you so I suggest you be careful for a couple days... if you want you can rest here until we're sure what is what...
She'd find that she'd be happy with that.

>> No.1995275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524612860263.png -(570.4 KiB, 500x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584135

>>1995274
Alien..egg?
she patted her womb...Egg or copious ammounts of Jizz, who knows for now..
Yeah...why not..I'm going to need a bit of time to get over that and why not with your company.

>> No.1995276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524613241073.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 538x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171234

>>1995275
She opened her robe and slid onto the bed with her, naked as per she usually was under her outfit.
Mmmm that's okay, consider it a nice taste of what it's like to have a child in you, all those new hormones going to work and the joy of carrying new life into the world...
She hugged closer to her pressing her breasts against her.
I wonder were you serious about wishing to be an angel one day?

>> No.1995277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524613594431.jpg -(146.9 KiB, 1024x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150468

>>1995276
Lux gasped wearily as Amanda slipped in with her, she always loved her beautiful body with her and this was no exception, especially in this state, she laid an arm around her and held her against her, before looking down her form thinking
Angel...I suppose, I mean, you manage as a Raiju amazingly and even keep this very sexy form. Would it really be something to be hesitant over...?

>> No.1995278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524613924403.png -(5.6 MiB, 2023x1434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5835359

>>1995272
"Oh?"

Broly's amused by her sudden take charge apprach. He likes that in women, so it's a turn-on. The male grunts and holds Annete up with her hands placed on the underside of her plump ass

"Heh!"

And then...Amanda will feel an insane surge of his energy rise as his body suddenly grew much larger. He's well over 9 feet tall now. and his cock? It grew much thicker and longer while still inside of Annete! He's a monstrous Saiyan man-mountain now his energy alone despite holding it back, will start to send every cell in Annete's body into a bliss spiral

"Now your test begins!"

Anette's body is about to truly put in that work

>> No.1995279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524614463673.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170926

>>1995277
She continued to massage and play with lux's sensual body, enjoying her new curves and the fullness of her chest.
No I can see why you'd like it, funny enough recently I've come across a bit of fun monster research, if you want there's a potion that can turn you into an angel, well for a short time at least.

>> No.1995280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524614776635.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1200x2040) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1211283

>>1995278
Yes...
She said as she pressed her body tight against him, her necklace suddenly glowing brightly.
Ravage me all you wish...
Her walls tightened against him as she slid onto him fully.
I'll take nothing less than your all...
And then he gave it to her, her pussy suddenly stretched to it's limit as his length grew inside of her, the busty fox suddenly looking downright small compared to the Sayian super being!
Holy hells, this energy...
Marvelous...
She whispered as her body was stretched out, the fox's body suddenly taking a dose of energy much higher than ever before sending all her nerves into a blissful cry of joy, the fox suddenly impaled on that thick length which practically bulged out of her belly!
Go on then.... I WANT NOTHING LESS!!!
She said her eyes and mind filled with nothing but thoughts of lust and sex, her control now completely broken!

>> No.1995281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524615352547.jpg -(208.4 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213431

It's just another day for a certain genetically engineered pink haired Psion, and today finds her in the lovely little town of Aberdeen
Most likely on her way back to a teleporter after visiting some of the ship girls
Hm~ Hm~ Hm~
Whatever the case the patchwork of genetic grafting has a happy smile on her face and a lively spring to her step as she bounces her way down the street

>> No.1995282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524615789438.png -(174.5 KiB, 540x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178680

>>1995280
And so Annete was bred to hell and back by the Legendary Super Saiyan, none of her holes here spared, especially her pussy. With his seed so potent and overly abundant in energy her getting pregnant with Saiyan children is guaranteed. Which is good! Because that is exactly what she wanted. and what he wanted, all for the sake of the Saiyan race!

And with that, we can conclude things for the time being. Anette will be left in...quite a state after Broly was satisfied

>> No.1995283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524615793009.png -(116.0 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118803

>>1995281
Well this pink patchwork person will has someone following her. Creeping along the shadows as she stalks her prey, the black car will do her best to suppress a giggle.

>> No.1995284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524616117027.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87429

>>1995283
Meanwhile Helena is mostly clueless regarding the shadow creature that is stalking her
She is vaguely aware of Kuro's presence thanks to her powers, but in the same way that she is aware of the various other people out and about in Sheep Land
And so she continues on her way, stopping to occasionally check out goods that are on display

>> No.1995285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524616369000.jpg -(899.0 KiB, 1021x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
920625

>>1995282
Yes and so we fade to Annete getting load after load of the Sayian's potent seed, the fox getting used in all her holes over and over again until her mind whites outs from the sheer amount of pleasure and energy he's giving off... and sometimes during this her Gem would flash purple.
I can't believe I couldn't take it, this might require a back up plan...
But for now we fade to part 1.

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)20:32.

>> No.1995286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524616876964.jpg -(52.4 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53703

>>1995284
Kuro will creep closer and close, staying as quiet and stealthy as she can be before....she tries to jump onto Helena's back!
Nyaaaaaaaa~!

>> No.1995287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524617117172.jpg -(353.1 KiB, 614x942) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361578

And so it came to pass that Illya tracked down the lair of her foxy counterpart
Most likely using a lesser Familiar, or a scrying spell, or something else along those lines
Either way she makes her way through the fairly nice neighborhood that the house in question resides in, looking cheerfully determined as she soon comes to the front gate
...Ready or not, here I come~!
And with that quick deceleration Illya kicks the gate open and strides right into the front yard

>> No.1995288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524617556544.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 868x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181333

>>1995286
...!
Helena's awareness of Kuro's presence spikes as the shadow cat makes her attack
...But seeing as how safe Sheep Land is, she figures that she isn't in any real danger
So she lets Kuro follow through with her "attack" and ends up with a naked kitty shorty clinging to her back
H-Hey! Don't just lunge out at me like that!
She then protests with something of a sullen pout, while wobbling back and forth

>> No.1995289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524617746662.png -(1.6 MiB, 961x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639122

>>1995287
Luvia wasn't think about how she's seen everyone in this house naked one way or another, or the fact that she walked in on Illya and Ayako having sex. Seems like this is what was just happening now in this house these days. But then she heard the gate to the house being opened rather loudly.
What the...
She marches outside right away to find.
Illya?
She then stands their a bit awkwardly, images of her and Ayako fill her mind.
O-Oh umm... W-Welcome home. Cute dress ohohohoho.
Cough.

>> No.1995290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524617914997.jpg -(203.3 KiB, 1200x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208179
>About 2B wrecked

And like that 18 was gone. She did her part, all she had to do was bring her to the man that absolutely dominated her behind the scenes. And now 2B is alone, stanbding in front of the tall and muscular black haired male

"Heh, you're going to be staying with me for a while."

He uses his finger and gestures at 2B to "come here."

>> No.1995291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524618037795.jpg -(116.1 KiB, 620x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118838

>>1995289
Thank you, Miss Stranger! I know that my fashion taste is impeccable, but you're obviously mistaking me for someone else!
Illya then declares when Luvia marches out to investigate her less than inconspicuous entrance, the smaller girl soon POINTING at the larger as she adds
...Oh, I know! You must be Luvia!

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)21:00.

>> No.1995292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524618249246.jpg -(40.9 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41863

... At the Legion of Doom!
Or actually, visiting a certain Shrine that Rance had ignored for a while due a busy schedule, he silently approached the familiar ground, rubbing his neck and looking tired.

".... Bloody bloodsuckers."

Groaning and stepping into the Moriya Shrine, he glanced at his surroundings in search of perhaps a familiar face.

"Hello?"

>> No.1995293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524618671897.jpg -(610.7 KiB, 810x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
625316

>>1995290
She watches and 18 leaves, turning her gaze back at the man. She was rather stoic about it, walking over with the sway of her hips towards the male as he commanded her. She didn't care and does as she is told like a good solider.

>> No.1995294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524618699752.jpg -(64.2 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65726

>>1995288
Nyahahaha~!
The Kitty laughs as she wraps her legs around Helena in the impromptu piggy back ride.
Caught you! Kuro always gets her prey!

>> No.1995295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524619033573.png -(1.0 MiB, 813x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1056311

>>1995291
Ummmm...
She seemed rather confused as to what was going on all of a sudden. Was she playing a prank on her?
No... I'm pretty sure you are Illya. And yes, I am Luvia but you already know that.
Blink.
Is this a prank for accidentally walking in on you with Ayako? Or did you hit your head or something?

>> No.1995296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524619060032.jpg -(660.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
676629

>>1995294
Letting out a soft sigh, Helena then shakes her head in a rueful manner as she soon says
Yes, yes...And what are you going to do now that you've "got" me?
While shifting her stance slightly to better balance Kuro's weight on her back

>> No.1995297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524619227503.png -(730.5 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
748060

>>1995293
"Can you not speak?"

His tone commanding, bold and direct. Though 2B's attractiveness isn't lost on him as she appraches, he does notice

>> No.1995298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524619349105.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66409

>>1995296
Hmm...Well...Uhhh...
It seems the cat hasn't thought that far ahead. Or maybe she's faking it. Who knows what goes through the cat's head sometimes.
Kuro will think of something!

>> No.1995299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524619623683.jpg -(75.7 KiB, 790x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77537

>>1995297
I can speak. Only when I am spoken to.
Yes she was trained, from a battle machine to a trained slut. Then again she still has her combat training.

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)21:27.

>> No.1995300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524619846588.jpg -(226.7 KiB, 650x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232096

>>1995295
A frown crosses the small albino's face as she lets her hand and arm drop while going
Wait, so she didn't tell you about me? At ALL?
Illya then shaking her head in a disappointed sort of way as she continues to speak
I'll have to give her a stern talking the next time I see her!

>> No.1995301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524620090433.png -(722.8 KiB, 576x619) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740187

>>1995300
...
More blinks and staring.
Illya... Are you mad at me for that?
she seemed really confused now, and a tad hurt.
I know I interrupted you two but... To pretend you don't know me is kind of... Well it's kind of cruel.
she nods.
Look I'm sorry alright?

>> No.1995302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524620400937.jpg -(138.1 KiB, 850x1329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141412

And here we have a pair of lost boats coming into Aberdeen, the two ships looking at the port like they took a left turn at Pearl Harbor...
Sam, I don't think this is where we're supposed to be...
The Busty Escort carrier said.
I hope I didn't get us lost again!?

But I'm sure there's shipgirls here, I know it!

>> No.1995303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524620442154.png -(57.1 KiB, 547x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58439

>>1995299
"She's trained."

"Hmph, that is foolish. Speak freely while you're in my castle."

And then Broly will put his hand on her head and forces her to get on her knees. and he's got a very huge bulge in his pants already

>> No.1995304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524620519341.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2124x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1978333

>>1995298
Oh...? And do you plan to simply remain there hanging from my back in the meantime~?
Helena then asks, an almost playfully teasing tone to her voice
The Psion beginning to be amused by Kuro's scatterbrained kitty mind

>> No.1995305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524620614689.jpg -(65.9 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67492

>>1995304
Maybe...Or maybe Kuro will take you into a dark alley!
She sounds like she's joking but...well this is still monster territory. It could happen.

>> No.1995306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524620929991.jpg -(174.9 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179125

>>1995301
...
....
.....
Illya remains silent for a few moments before, after marching up close to Luvia, she turns around and starts waving her butt at the larger girl
Look! Look right here! Do you see a tail here? No, no you don't!

>> No.1995307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524621065052.png -(311.9 KiB, 440x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319401

>>1995302
The smaller boat frowned a little.
If you're sure I'll go check out those docks over there for you... you wait over there on the beach.... you should be safe there.
The small boat cocked her cannon.
If anything bad happens radio me, I'll come if I can okay!?
She wasn't going to let anything bad happen to Bay, not again.

>> No.1995308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524621101991.jpg -(479.8 KiB, 779x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491265

>>1995305
Mm, but you've already lost the element of surprise, haven't you?
Helena points out as she still does nothing to remove the cat from her back
That places you at a severe disadvantage, you know~

>> No.1995309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524621560378.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 600x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67414

https://youtu.be/YHFpL4i2Ko4

There was a silence. Almost too solemn of a silence with the exception of the gallop of a splendid red horse, whose mane seemed to be fire itself. On top of the incredible beast, its' rider glanced at the massive mountain-fortress of Oni No Kuni. His eyes narrowed as he descended from the beast to make his way towards it.
Step by step, the warrior armored in black steel made his way to the top, carrying a massive halberd that, even without swinging it, seemed to cut air itself with a faint whistle.

>> No.1995310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524621604581.jpg -(141.6 KiB, 480x746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145046

>>1995292
!
And so the sound of a familiar voice would stir the goddess within, motivating her to get off the goddamn couch and actually investigate. Once Kanako sees that yes, it is indeed who she thinks it is, she's going to adopt a very stern gaze and cross her arms.

>> No.1995311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524621649020.jpg -(364.1 KiB, 990x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372851

>>1995303
I see. As you wish.
She finds herself on her knees, at the right height of his trousers. 2b notices his bulge, already expecting her services and places her hand against it to see the outline and size of it.
I'll remove your pants now, if you don't mind.

>> No.1995312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524621761536.jpg -(26.3 KiB, 195x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26937

>>1995310

"....."

Rance reached for his neck again, rubbing it before approaching the Snake Goddess, standing within a reasonable distance. Clearing his throat, he averted his gaze for a second before his brown eyes met Kanako's snake-like orbs.

"... You look great!"

>> No.1995313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622087859.jpg -(184.2 KiB, 850x1363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188611

>>1995309
The closer he got to the entrance, the more he'll see the different races of monster, demon and everything in between going about their daily lives and grind. Carperter, builder, shopkeeper, guard, etc

He'll mostly see oni-kind, and they're the ones that eye the armored man as the enteed the stronghold. Both men and women alike, looking at him varying degrees of curiousity

But one in particular will be watching him while drinking out of a large bottle of sake

"Oooh, that one looks mildly interesting."

>> No.1995314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622179674.jpg -(334.2 KiB, 612x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342252

>>1995312
And you look like a dead man.
She says venomously.

>> No.1995315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622418438.jpg -(116.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119691

>>1995313

Tall and muscular, the massive man could almost be mistaken as an Oni himself. His eyes scanned his surroundings before crossing gazes with the purple-clad girl.
Swinging his halberd above his head, the man planted the bladeless end of his weapon on the spot besides him. As the polearm touched ground, a gust of air surrounded the man, almost felt by those in the proximity.

"I am Lu Bu. I wish to speak with the Warlord of this Fortress."

His booming voice had a commanding tone, behind his eyes there was a look of utter determination.

>> No.1995316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622505573.jpg -(44.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45865

>>1995311
By the touch alone she will be able to tell that he's much larger than 18 was. she'll feel those sthick veins throb against her fingers and hand. The masculine musk coming from it will hit 2B

Broly smirks and pulls her face into his junk, he can get rough

"Hmm, I'm counting on it."

>> No.1995317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622539804.jpg -(33.6 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34445

>>1995314

"Thank the Heavens I'm alive then! Otherwise, you know, I'd miss you so much..."

As expected of him, Rance was trying to flatter Kanako since he felt that poison in her words. Why would she be so mad at him? He did nothing wrong!

"... No hug or a kiss or anything like that?"

>> No.1995318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622749565.png -(298.4 KiB, 772x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305585

>>1995315
Shuten giggles at his display of power, she doesn't look impressed, but she doesn't look at him like he's some clown either. The slender little oni drinks a hefty amount of sake and then smirks at him

"Hmhm~ What for~?"

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)22:19.

>> No.1995319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622761291.png -(429.4 KiB, 439x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
439678

>>1995306
I-Illya what are you doing and right in public of all thing I know-
She then pauses though as she points something out.
...
Stare.
...
Stare... She's not looking at your butt for sexual reasons mind you.
Wait... A-Are you hiding it or something!?!
she was really confused now.
J-Just what is the meaning of this?

>> No.1995320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622814326.jpg -(341.8 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
349956

>>1995317
And then an onbashira would plow into Rance's chest, knocking him back out the door. Thankfully he has armor on, huh?

I hope that answers your question!
Three more hover over him once he comes to rest in the dirt.
Or shall I elaborate?

>> No.1995321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524622934050.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66351

>>1995308
Oh does it? Nyahaha~
Clearly This kitty could have something up her sleeve. But she's always having fun too.

>> No.1995322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623066335.jpg -(59.7 KiB, 1000x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61084

>>1995318

The towering man looked down at the Oni, a frown on his face due the lack of decency in her clothes! Why would someone like her wear that? How shameless! Not even Diao Chan was that much of a whore!

"Hmph!"

With a swift motion of his hand, Lu Bu pulled his weapon and pointed it at the Oni, his booming voice sounding less friendly. What was his problem? Lack of manners. Really.

"... I bring a message from Empress Retia Von Adolf of Jin! Along with a request of my own that will only be revealed to your Warlord! Now take me to them!"

>> No.1995323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623107509.jpg -(370.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379144

>>1995319
Ugh! Now I'm REALLY getting annoyed...
Illya then says as she turns back around
I don't have a tail nor have I ever had one!
Then jabbing a finger at Luvia each time she says a word, she goes
I. Am. Not. Your. Illya!

>> No.1995324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623174713.jpg -(33.2 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34007

>>1995320

"....!"

WHAM! The Onbashira hit him right in the chest, air leaving his lungs and stomach, gasping for more oxygen when he hit the ground... Soon enough, he recovered in time to notice the three pillars coming forward, rolling out of his way to avoid getting crushed.

"I-I get you are mad... I-I'm sorry! But violence is not the answer, woman!"

>> No.1995325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623336619.jpg -(440.3 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450894

>>1995324
Well the other three aren't coming down on him, just floating above him and threatening to.
Boy, I am the Goddess of the Winds and Rains!
Violence is very much the answer!
She snaps, but at least the other onbashira aren't attempting to crush him. So minor victories.

>> No.1995326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623365580.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221017

>>1995321
Well then...
Helena then begins to go as she soon returns to walking
I suppose you have until I reach the teleporters to reach some sort of decision.

>> No.1995327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623512077.png -(354.3 KiB, 1000x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
362846

>>1995322
And his behavior gets those close to the proximity to laugh among themselves. Almost as if this guy is making some sort of funny mistake, but that can be neither here nor there

"No idea who that is or this Jin you hail from~ I suppose that's how important she and Jin are."

"Now get out of my face~"

>> No.1995328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623514190.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66391

>>1995326
I guess so!
The Cat will hand one, resting her chin on Helena's shoulder while they walk. The cat doesn't seem to worried about losing her prey.
You smell nice.

>> No.1995329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623641296.png -(180.3 KiB, 420x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184659

>>1995325

Mayhaps he was expecting those to come down and crush him, thus rolled out of the way preventively!
Of course, upon noticing that, he realized that he had no way to escape at that moment!

"I don't remember the Winds and Rains..."

Rance slowly stood up, only to fall on his knee to take a deep breath, coughing.

"... To be overly aggressive for no reason! Tch."

Looking up at Kanako, he realized that his choice of words would matter greatly if he wanted to keep his bones from being turn into dust by Onbashiras.

"... Why are you so upset anyway?"

>> No.1995330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623781321.png -(784.0 KiB, 852x1106) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
802839
>>Large and Lewd

The Spirit Fox Thing will settle into Sakura's body, aiming to take control of it while she's checks out the goods she's trying to acquired. Mwahahaha~!

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)22:36.

>> No.1995331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623806773.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

And so picking up after a night of tentacles wherein Sanary's mind became a well-fucked puddle, consciousness slowly returns to the Demon Lord's senses. She'd find herself quite naked, laying back on Leechy's chest in one of her most comfortable chairs as he clutches her close like some sort of reclined daki. His arms are curled around her, and she'd notice her belly was quite full of what definitively tasted like spirit energy, distended to where she would even look pregnant. Helping this along was the fact that they were still connected at the hip, as any attempt to move about would discern. Lupul is sound asleep, clearly having enjoyed his time with her during their previous liaison. Sanary's been his friend long enough to know that he normally can't sleep unless certain conditions are met. A well-spent night with a friend being chief among them.

ZzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz...

>> No.1995332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623878169.png -(502.2 KiB, 559x790) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514230

>>1995316
Already her head started to feel dizzy, 2b's body shaking as it quickly heats up. The android squeezes slightly down on his member as she grips the rim of his pants and pulls it down. There's a likely chance his cock will hit her in the face. The droid will be surprised at his size.
So big!

>> No.1995333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524623965562.png -(400.3 KiB, 420x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
409890

>>1995329
Because you only ever come around once in a blue moon, and now you show up demanding a hug and a kiss?
Presumptuous.

I am not one to just wait around on the doorstep, trying to catch glimpses of you on the horizon.

>> No.1995334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624079784.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87429

>>1995328
Helena most certainly smells nice, not only does she use scented shampoo and the ilk but she's probably tinkered with her pheromones to give off a scent that is pleasant and agreeable to most lifeforms
Meanwhile the Psion herself doesn't seem to mind carrying Kuro around as she continues down the Sheep Land street
Anyway, do you have a name? Or do you prefer to refrain from giving it out to your "prey", hm~?

>> No.1995335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624085007.png -(244.2 KiB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250108

>>1995327

His furious eyes narrowed, the grip on his halberd tightening before speaking up a pair of words that, for someone knowing Lu Bu, would be quite unlikely and strange.

"A pity."

"Such a pity! I was told that ferocious warriors dwell in here... But I have seen nothing but a drunk."

Placing the haldberd on his shoulder, he glanced at the people around him, making his way back to the base of the mountain.

"Perhaps the old man was right. This was a waste of time."

>> No.1995336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624113771.jpg -(310.0 KiB, 1800x3248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317429

>>1995330
At this point she won't have any control, confused and scared on why or what is happening.
...!

>> No.1995337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624295813.jpg -(30.5 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31239

>>1995333

"I know and I'm sorry! That's why I came here to apologize! Geez... N-Now put those down, they're making me bloody nervous!"

Rance pointed a single finger at the floating onbashiras looming above his head, not feeling quite safe with those murder-pillars in his proximity.

"Will you please listen me up at least?"

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)22:44.

>> No.1995338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624359474.jpg -(415.5 KiB, 593x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425438

>>1995331
And so the Sanarycubus will slowly wake up, he mind snapping back into focus after being a sex addled nympho. She gets fucked silly fairly often, so it's nothing new to her. Being a daki IS a new one though, she she'll just squirm a little while she smiles at the Leechy King.
Adorable. Out like a babe.

>> No.1995339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624463843.jpg -(207.7 KiB, 500x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212667

>>1995307
And so bay would do just that, the poor boat walking over to the beach and taking a seat at a chair while she waited for Sammy to tell her if it's safe or not.
Please hurry back!
She said as the smaller boat walked away from her.

>> No.1995340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624488193.jpg -(64.2 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65726

>>1995334
KUro will shift her head a little to look at Helena with a smile.
Nyaaaaah~ I'm Kuro so you know what to scream later.
Well...at least she's being honest with her intentions.

>> No.1995341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624522920.png -(652.7 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
668326

>>1995337
Oh so the giant rock pillars ready to crush you frighten you enough to be nervous, but showing up and wanting a hug when you don't bother visiting doesn't?
Because the two are clearly equal things.

Tch.
She waves her hand and the pillars fall to the side.
Explain yourself, then.
It doesn't hurt me to wait three more minutes to kill you.

>> No.1995342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624553722.jpg -(628.0 KiB, 620x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
643037
>>Virgil

After opening the portal, Yukari handed Virgil a couple of boons from other worlds and universes! Thankfully nothing too ser-

"Here, a flask of Dragonfire and a Philosopher's Stone~"

One was magical napalm in a bottle that could consume everything, including other fires. The other was a red rock with the potential to generate unlimited energy. How nice of her.

"Say, you are a big boy now, aren't you? Maybe we could go and have some drinks~"

>> No.1995343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624706042.jpg -(106.0 KiB, 368x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108535

>>1995336
Having gained full control, Anima will giggles, something Sakura will hear in her head as she starts to head for some back alleyway. The Kitsune-bi has some plans for this cow.
Hehehe~ That was almost too easy!
Sakura might wonder what that strange voice in her head is.

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)22:51.

>> No.1995344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624820243.jpg -(152.4 KiB, 854x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
156084

>>1995340
Helena lets out an amused chuckle in response to the little kitty's words before she soon replies
I see, I see~ Well, you may call me Helena, Kuro.
And with that turns her head to look right back at Kuro with a quick wink

>> No.1995345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624884685.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1995342
He held the red rock with a glint in his eyes.

Wow thanks Aunt Yukari!

A Philospher's Stone! ... I need to talk to dad about this...

Into his personal inventory it goes as well as that totally not fragile vial of super hot fire.

Drinks?

Does Virgil seem.... Nervous?

I think I'll have to pass Aunt Yukari I uh... Heard a lot of stories about what happens when I drank a lot on my birthday... That's also why I have two children now.

>> No.1995346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524624924350.png -(41.1 KiB, 170x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42073

>>1995341

"I... Have been busy. Adventuring, going all over world finding treasure and fighting bad guys. You know, the usual. That takes time and energy..."

Rance cleared his throat, standing up and dusting himself off before returning his gaze back to the Goddess. He seemed lethargic too, probably due a slight lack of blood.

"... But then just as I dragged all the loot back to Azteca, all those expensive treasures and valuable things I got didn't matter because I had no one to spend them with... So instead, I thought maybe I could offer something to the only God I believe in... OR gift all these things to one of my most beloved women."

Nod, nod.

"... And whaddaya' know? Those two are one and the same."

>> No.1995347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625004290.png -(116.0 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118803

>>1995344
Helena...I'll remember that.
Kuro will giggles as Helena winks at her. She better be paying attention ors her feet might get stuck in some kind of black stuff.

>> No.1995348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625100420.jpg -(335.5 KiB, 526x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343564

>>1995345

"Nonsense~! It will be fuuuun~"

Yukari said with a playful tone before clapping her hands a couple of times, floating around the young Prince.

"... I'll take good care of you if you get too drunk~ That's a promise~"

The Youkai said with a totally innocent smile.
Yup, totally innocent as she pulled a bottle of Don Cuervo and two small cups.

"Just one drink~?"

>> No.1995349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625142845.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>1995338
Leechy starts to stir as his pillow starts moving.
....Eh?
One eye slowly opens.
You say something?

>> No.1995350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625253063.jpg -(574.6 KiB, 765x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
588369

>>1995349
Heh, I didn't mean to wake you. I was just thinking how adorable you are sleeping like that.
Sanary will smile, shifting a little more to make herself more comfortable with her stomach distended like it currently is.
Have a nice sleep?

>> No.1995351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625267124.jpg -(605.3 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619806

>>1995346
As Rance speaks, it might become clearer and clearer that she's stopped listening to his words and instead is looking at him suspiciously.
Wait, why are you talking like that?
You're slurring a bit and you seem a bit... woozy.
What's wrong with you?
Are you sick?
She moves closer to inspect him. Does she actually care? Probably not. Probably just wants to make sure she doesn't catch it. Yeah, that's gotta be it.

>> No.1995352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625433114.jpg -(220.0 KiB, 1147x1134) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225287

>>1995323
Ow!
She lets out little huffs with each poke.
W-What?
she seems REALLY confused now.
B-But what do you mean you're not my Illya... Oh no, did she get sent back and you sent in her place!! This is horrible, Miyu will be devastated!
Man this world... it fucks with one's mind way too much sometimes. Luvia just happens to be on the bad end of it most of the time.

>> No.1995353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625435674.jpg -(208.4 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213431

>>1995347
....
Helena comes to an abrupt stop the moment she feels her feet sticking to "something"
The pink haired Psion refraining from looking down as she simply continues to smile and says
Ah~ So you're finally making your move, yes?
Looking rather unconcerned

>> No.1995354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625463395.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47794

>>1995351

"I got sucked."

Chaos: "So?"

"My blood got sucked, I mean. I spend a lovely evening with three beautiful women and one of them was this little vampire who got mad because I didn't invite her to a threesome and... Things got a bit out of control."

Rance reached for his neck again, wincing a bit.

"... It takes effort to lie. It takes a lot of blood to make a good effort out of something... That's why I'm telling you the truth."

>> No.1995355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625515482.jpg -(265.6 KiB, 870x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271975

>>1995332
His cock being heavy that the thick long member rests on her face while his huge and swollen orbs dangle near her mouth

"Heh, it doesn't scare you does it? Go on girl, get to work. I can tell the mere sight of it excites you."

>> No.1995356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625555162.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81981

>>1995350
Heheh, cute really? Now there's a compliment I don't get too often.
He'll move wherever he needs to ensure Sanary can get comfortable. The more she moves though, the more he shivers since his cock was still resting inside of her.
I think the fact that I slept it all is evidence that it was beyond amazing.
Heh, I think I could actually feel you in my sleep... So silky~

>> No.1995357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625609679.jpg -(225.5 KiB, 1440x762) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
230903

>>1995339
Watch out Bay! Something big is flying up above, and it's making it's descent!

That something would be this tall lizard with wings. Making a smooth landing and approaching the blond boat.

Hello there! I've never seen you around before!

>> No.1995358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625685969.jpg -(109.4 KiB, 560x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112009

>>1995352
Don't be ridiculous, my younger counterpart CAN'T be sent back!
The smaller girl corrects with a brief huff as she ceases with the finger jabbing
Not after what she's been through. I swear, I've been here for a far shorter time than you have and even I know THAT much!
Then wagging her finger at Luvia she continues to explain
So obviously I'm an Illya from another timeline! Which is something "your" Illya and I had a nice long talk about.

>> No.1995359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625830933.jpg -(495.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506864

>>1995354
She gives Rance a studying look.
Tch, figures it'd be some kind of injury sustained by some kind of perversion...
She rolls her eyes and shrugs.
At least you're not contagious. I guess so long as you don't grow fangs and start trying to bite me...
She starts walking back into the shrine.

I notice for all your talk of tribute, you seemed to have brought none of it with you...

>> No.1995360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524625975066.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38184

>>1995359

"I totally did."

Rance turned around, only to see that he indeed brought nothing with him. He would blame it on the anemia.
Coughing, he looked at the three pillars before following Kanako back inside.

"But I do mean it! Just... Maybe you could come over one of these days. We had this amazing festival and you were nowhere to be found."

>> No.1995361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626046653.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>1995348
Well...

He looks at the size of the shotglass. It at least has the same length as his index finger. Probably a little deeper.

I know I told dad no more but... It is Aunt Yukari.

When has Yukari ever led Virgil astray? He can totally trust her.

Very well Aunt Yukari I'll have a drink or two with you.

Have a smile.

>> No.1995362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626162483.jpg -(52.4 KiB, 533x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53703

>>1995353
Nyahahaha~! Mine!
Kuro exclaims quietly as Helena's starts to sink into the black puddle that used to be a shadow. Kuro is proud of herself right now.

>> No.1995363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626196613.jpg -(243.3 KiB, 1021x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249094

>>1995361

Of course you can, little one~

Yukari smiled so sweetly and so kindly to Virgil as she served him some Don Cuervo before doing the same for her, taking a sip as she remained silent for a second, her indigo eyes meeting his orbs.

"Remember, Aunt Yukari will take good care of you~"

>> No.1995364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626336422.jpg -(2.5 MiB, 987x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2648726

>>1995360
Because unlike you, Rance, I have more important things to do than party all night.
Except she doesn't.

Still, losing enough blood to forget your tribute might have been a flimsy excuse, but your track record speaks for itself...
She sighs
I guess you should come in and lay down. I can't have you passing out all over the shrine and scaring away worshipers.

>> No.1995365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626374350.png -(593.8 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
608065

>>1995357
Which caused the poor boat to collapse into the sand in surprise, the poor girl terrified.
Who and what are you!??!?!!

>> No.1995366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626389021.png -(499.0 KiB, 346x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510974

>>1995358
... Well I guess that's true, I think I remember her saying that.
she looks you over.
I know other timelines exist but... Have two of you at the same time? This world...
She rubs her temples.
Okay... Well, considering your attitude is a bit harsher then the Illya I know... Are you from the game timelines?

>> No.1995367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626584449.jpg -(139.4 KiB, 850x1299) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142786

>>1995335
A collective "Ooooooh." from the crowd

"I feel as if I'm forgetting something. No matter...this one dares see me as weak?"

The bottles whizzes past his head like a bullet. This wasn't meant to injure him, but to catch his attention, doesn't matter how

Ah, oni pride...

"Ha~! The balls on you boy~!"

Shuten leaps from her spot, and lands behind the male

"I'll show you just how ferocious I am~"

And then the crowd started getting bigger. Bets were already being made, and he doesn't sound like the favorite

>> No.1995368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626636317.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475222

>>1995362
A-Ah...
Helena of course quickly notices that she is beginning to sink, and that is when she actually begins to struggle
Using her augmented strength to try and pull her feet and legs out of the puddle of darkness as she goes
Weren't you just going to pull me into a dark alley?
Looking a little nervous and uncomfortable, but far from panicking
From what she knows of the place the worst she thinks will happen is some long and hard rape
...Which is something that she doesn't object to all that much

>> No.1995369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626675494.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47794

>>1995364

"Come on, I'm fine... Mostly fine. I mean, I can walk and talk so it can't be that bad."

The human kept on walking behind Kanako and, surprisingly, he wasn't checking her out as she walked or something. Such was his lack of blood that almost bordered in the dangerous. Thankfully, he wasn't growing fangs or anything, due his natural resistance to all kind of things corrupting.

"... Still, I insist. It's hot at Azteca and we could use some rain and wind lately. I mean, not too much but you get the idea."

>> No.1995370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626764777.jpg -(93.4 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95604

>>1995365
Did I... Did I really scare somebody?

The dragon is feeling a strange feeling.

Well... Ummmm... There's no need to be so scared...

Gathering herself again.

Anyways, I'm Colette Revo! I'm a dragon that more or less runs things around here!

Trying to make herself look like a friendly dragon, not a scary dragon.

>> No.1995371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626780852.jpg -(53.7 KiB, 443x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55032

>>1995366
...Eh?
That last part of what Luvia said earns an outright befuddled expression from Illya
The little albino blinking slowly as she soon goes
A "game" timeline? What are you talking about?

>> No.1995372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626907019.png -(655.2 KiB, 1169x1593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
670892

>>1995355
It did. it blocked light from the line of her sight from it's thickness and throbbing menacing aura. 2b reaches to cup his legendary opbs and squeezes then gently to get a feel, like as if they were the size of of her own fists. She grips the thick length and starts to jerk it, lifting the shaft as 2b leans and presses a kiss against his orb before sticking her tongue out, gliding her tongue against his sack and begins to suck away on them. The droid couldn't help but want more, trying to coat these heavy things in her spit while hungrily dines away on her new dinner.

she plants kisses on his orbs, leaving behind kiss marks and making them glisten in her saliva. 2b was ready to take the large crown and shoves it into her mouth, twirling her tongue against it before trying to shove the mammoth cock down her throat.

>> No.1995373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626917435.jpg -(61.2 KiB, 240x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62653

>>1995367

"...."

The giant of a man arched an eyebrow, turning slowly towards the small Oni. At least she seemed small compared to him. With his haldberd still resting on his shoulder, he took a step backwards.

"What could possibly a child like you do against the Land's Greatest Warrior? Don't make me laugh nor waste my time!"

Once more, with a push of his shoulder, Lu Bu pointed Sky Piercer, his weapon, at the Oni.

"... I have no time to lose with the likes of you!"

>> No.1995374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524626920424.jpg -(335.2 KiB, 933x741) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343292

>>1995356
Haha~ Well I'm pretty sure had a LOT pent up when it came to me.
Sanary will smirk a little as she makes light of the state of her stomach. Not that she cares since she's done far more extreme things.

>> No.1995375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627017422.png -(396.8 KiB, 622x694) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406318

>>1995343
Struggling away, she hears this mischievous voice.
Who...Who is there!? Let me go!
It was a strange feeling as well as a battle Sakura never faced in her life.

>> No.1995376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627192233.jpg -(81.6 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83569

>>1995369
Yes well I'm sure the few brain cells you have don't require much blood to keep functional, the rest of you is decidedly sanguine.
Kanako says off-handedly as she guides Rance to the couch.
Now just sit there and don't move around too much. I'll get us something to drink.

She moves off to fetch something that probably isn't alcohol. Maybe.
And I think I can whip something up for Azteca if you've got a dry season going. I'm sure the people could stand to be reminded why they put their Faith in me.

>> No.1995377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627228602.png -(17.4 KiB, 155x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17808

>>1995363
Aunt Yukari it'd be silly for me to think otherwise.

Heh, it's not such a bad proposition really... I might get to cuddle with Aunt Ran's tails~

Virgil smiles at the prospect of it all. A lovely night with his aunts... Maybe a few more drinks wouldn't hurt after this one.

>> No.1995378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627307319.jpg -(218.8 KiB, 850x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224022

>>1995370
Dragons, are we so lost that we're actually in the fabled land known as 'Here be dragons'???!
The poor boat looked aghast at her situation.
SAM, SAM, THERE'S DRAGONS HERE!!!
Trying her hardest to radio!
You're in charge here, where is here?

Don't come any closer!

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)23:35.

>> No.1995379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627326205.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1995374
Eheheh...
He chuckles a bit nervously as she jokes about it.
Well, I mean, can you blame me?
You were always so alluring!
It's not my fault that there's a deep well of sexual attraction to draw on, given all those years you rejected my advances, you know.

Kind of... making up for lost time~

>> No.1995380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627677280.png -(311.0 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318442

>>1995376

The swordsman carefully sat on the couch, his eyes lazily darting from one side to another as exhaustion almost began to take its toll.

"I have put more than just Faith in you, Kanako. I mean, we-"

Chaos coughed violently, as if to interrupt Rance.

Chaos: "Actually, you got something for her, remember? That one thing?"

"Oh yeah, of course! I almost forgot."

Shit, I forgot. What was it? Ooooh...

Rance then reached for his traveling pouch, seeking for something inside. Carefully, he pulled a bunch of seeds wrapped in a silk season.

"Seeds from my world that some Haniwa brought along: Himari Lemons."

Last edited 18/04/24(Tue)23:41.

>> No.1995381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627686903.jpg -(288.9 KiB, 1142x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295816

>>1995378
W-well, there's only a handful dragons in this town, so I wouldn't say this is a fabled land of dragons.

This might take a bit of effort. But she is clearly lost so...

But anyways, this is the port town of Aberdeen! Home of the Aberdeen Navy!

>> No.1995382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627719660.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66351

>>1995368
Kuro will smirk at this, watching Helena struggle with the black goop that's drawing her in.
Oh, it will be dark~ It's more fun this way!
And the cat will hold Helena tight, not letting go of her regardless. She was trapped the moment Kuro jumped on her back.

>> No.1995383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627764035.jpg -(53.7 KiB, 500x504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54975

>>1995377

Indeed, it wouldn't hurt... Except for what comes next after noticing that Yukari was getting blurry.
Way too blurry, almost as if she was fading. Oh wait, that was Virgil's eyesight.

>> No.1995384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524627977453.jpg -(13.6 KiB, 256x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13910

>>1995375
Let you go? Hahaha! That's cute.
The voice controlling her will take her into some kind of building, slipping into some kind of stall and locking the door behind here.
You're going to love this.

>> No.1995385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628082972.png -(993.5 KiB, 751x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1017328

>>1995371
Oh... I thought you knew.
Cough.
W-Well it's not important really.
I'll spare her that one...
But umm... In your time line there was a holy grail war where physical servants of old heroes were used to fight one another right? And yours was... Which one was it again.
She thinks for a moment.
Berserker?

>> No.1995386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628155733.png -(53.1 KiB, 243x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54326

>>1995383
.... Aunt Yukari I think this stuff might be a bit too strong for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

CURSE YOU DELICIOUS MEXICAN POISON!

>> No.1995387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628338630.jpg -(693.4 KiB, 625x875) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
710019

>>1995379
Well I was pretty young and foolish back then. Some people might say I was foolish for taking on the mantle of Demon Lord but...well...ehehehe~ It's a very fun job.

>> No.1995388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628404938.jpg -(202.6 KiB, 616x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207494

>>1995382
Helena continues to squirm and pull against the goop that is sucking her down, but it isn't long until she realizes how futile it is and, with a sigh, she goes
Fine, fine...You win...
And lets her body go slack with a sullen pout on her face as she waits for what is going to happen to happen

>> No.1995389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628414534.jpg -(182.7 KiB, 1920x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187049

>>1995386

And then there was... Nothing. Nothing but a silence followed by noise. What kind of noise? The howling of wind, the sound of countless feet rushing through clobberstone roads and then the sensation of being prodded with a blunt knife. So blunt it didn't cut at all!

???: "I got me a man-thing to eat, yes-yes!"

>> No.1995390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628488545.png -(118.0 KiB, 345x268) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120877

>>1995372
Broly grunts, 2B's hands are doing a good job at making him feel good. It starts to feel like it's getting harder as she jerks his meatstick. But the way she's using that mouth is what is really getting him going for now

His member will cause her throat to bulge from the size. Reaching out, he places his large hand on her head as she takes his swollen crawen into her mouth

>> No.1995391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628686854.jpg -(77.1 KiB, 550x572) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78947

>>1995385
....
Illya is tempted to push the matter, but in the end decides against it
Instead giving a curt nod to Luvia's words before saying
Yes, that is right.
...So you know about MY timeline, do you? Hmph, I guess that isn't too surprising. If I'm here then it stands to reasons that others from it could be here as well.
Then planting her hands on her hips Ilya soon demands
So...Tell me! Where did you get your information from?

>> No.1995392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628732801.jpg -(184.2 KiB, 700x990) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188658

>>1995381
Aberdeen, this place is Aberdeen?
She looked at her suspiciously.
There's no dragons in Washington, nor Scotland either.
Sam this dragon is weird... I'd feel better if you were here.
What kind of navy is there here?

>> No.1995393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628839784.jpg -(67.8 KiB, 618x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69452

>>1995380
She returned to sit beside him with a glass of what turns out to be orange juice.
Here, drink this. Maybe some fluids will help you feel a bit better.

She'll then watch him fish out the seeds curiously.
Himari Lemons?
What's so special about them?

>> No.1995394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628847662.jpg -(64.8 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66351

>>1995388
Ehehehe~
The Black cat will grin as Helen'a sudden;y "falls" through the goopb, landing lightly in some kind of dark Alley, just like Kuro promised. Although now Kuro's grin as a much more lascivious quality to it.
Kuro's the best hunter.

>> No.1995395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524628929725.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1995387
Heheh, what was that old human saying?
"Love what you do, and you'll never work a day in your life."
I think that very much applies here.
He says, giving a laugh.
Words to live by, my dear Sanary~

>> No.1995396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629025343.jpg -(36.8 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37665

>>1995393

"They are bitter. Like really, really bitter."

Rance reached for the glass of orange juice, taking a sip before continuing. He was already feeling better.

"So bitter, in fact, if you were to be possessed by a demon or monster, it would help you remove them from your body. We only got a few trees of that in Azteca because they are hard to maintain in a place that hot... But here? The weather is more pleasant and you might have better luck."

>> No.1995397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629062330.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1329x1876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1154067

>>1995373
The size difference is quite major, so much so that Shuten had to look up at him to meet him eye to eye. Once facing each other she'll be looking right at him

The crowd laughs at Lu Bu's declaration. They've heard it all before

Onlooker: "Prove it then bitch boy!"

Onlooker 2: "He needs his big fancy armor!"

And as soon as he pointed his weapon at Shuten she instantly hopped up on it , leaped off it towards Lu Bu and kick him real hard across the face, likely to send him flying and falling on his ass

All this was done incredibly fast

>> No.1995398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629107566.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 987x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87242

>>1995395
Mhm~
Sanary will smile brightly at Lupul, but it has a bit of a mischievous edge to it.
And I definitely love what I do.
She's thinking about how to get her "revenge", even if she's going to dish it up cold later.

>> No.1995399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629135763.jpg -(128.8 KiB, 850x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131840

>>1995392
Well, it's just a coincidence that all three places share the same name, but you're right that this isn't the US or the UK.

Indeed, this strange dragon knows a bit about home.

This will definitely come as a surprise, but this is a different world.

Any sort of calm that the blond might have developed suddenly went flying away.

But if it makes you feel any better, the Navy here consists of ship girls!

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)00:05.

>> No.1995400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629438015.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 868x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181333

>>1995394
Ah...!
Helena is surprised by the change in local, the pink haired Psion glancing around after landing on her feet
A thoughtful sort of frown crossing her face as she soon goes
Well, this certainly LOOKS like an alley, but...
And that is when she tries reaching out with her psionic senses
Helena trying to pick up on any signs of life outside of the darkened alleyway

>> No.1995401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629444508.jpg -(152.1 KiB, 402x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155773

>>1995397

"....!"

That was his folly. Expecting nothing but a cocky child, the mighty warrior lowered his guard and thus allowed Shuten to hop on his weapon and kick him straight in the face! Landing perhaps on something or someone, the human was dumbstruck. His brain barely processing what just happened.

".... Impressive!"

However, something that mayhaps was unexpected to the onlookers happened: He stood up rather quickly, spitting a disgusting mixture of his saliva and blood on the ground. He was a human, yes, but he was no regular human... He was...

"Lu Bu accepts your challenge!"

Holding his Sky Piercer with one hand, he rushed towards Shuten, drawing distance between the two before attempting to land a blow aimed at her pretty face!

>> No.1995402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629737285.jpg -(132.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135928

>>1995399
You mean to say we got so lost that we ended up in a completely different world?
See the thousand yard stare the bay is giving, the poor girl looks so troubled...
Well at least there's ship girls here...
She looked at her suspiciously.
What kind of ship girls...
But Colette wouldn't get to answer because suddenly she was under fire!

>> No.1995403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629817673.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67209

>>1995400
Helena would find herself unable to "feel" anyone else outside the Alley as Kuro hops off of the psion's back moving in front of her as she licks her lips.

>> No.1995404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524629863528.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>1995389
Bwah!

Virgil's jolted awake by the blunt jabbing! Hearing the words 'Kill Kill' got him to react by swinging a wild no leverage kick from his back.

>> No.1995405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630104331.jpg -(445.9 KiB, 1200x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456559

>>1995402
Well, to name a few that are with us, there's Tenryuu, Kashima, Warspite, Aquila, Iowa-

Being a lax dragon at the moment, and distracted with thinking up boats to name to Gambier Bay. The dragon would be hit and sent flying down the sand!

But if there's anything that Bay might have picked up from the dragon she said "with us" and named off Iowa.

But there is definitely a downed dragon lying down in the sand.

>> No.1995406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630109283.jpg -(95.1 KiB, 640x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97414

>>1995404

With that kick, Virgil prodded whatever thing was prodding him awake... And Dear Gods, it was an ugly thing.

"Gaaah!! Man-thing still alive? No good, no good! Must eat-eat!!"

It was a disgusting aberration of nature, a parody of a man but with ratlike features... And it lunged at Virgil attempting to stab him with the rusted lance it was carrying.

"Die-die!"

>> No.1995407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630410800.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>1995406
Virgil still trying to get his bearings didn't really notice the lance and hadn't rolled out of the way. Thankfully before it stabbed anything important but he is a drawing just bit of blood from the very tip of the lance making contact. Thankfully Virgil's reflexes came to the rescue before the worst had happened. And now he was trying wrestle the lance out of the grip of the rat thing standing over him.

HOW DID I GET HERE!?

>> No.1995408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630429473.jpg -(208.4 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213431

>>1995403
...I see, so you've brought me to a pocket dimension. Or something similar.
Helena then comments after sensing that there isn't much of anything beyond the alleyway with her and Kuro
But then with her bright and pleasant smile she soon says
Oh well, I can think of worse things to be raped by~
Then with a brief chuckle she places a hand on her hip and strikes an alluring pose!
Bending over slightly with the motion and winking as her chest bounces in an enticing way
Helena figures that if she's going to get molested and violated, then she might as well have fun with it

>> No.1995409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630447991.png -(455.4 KiB, 401x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466365

>>1995391
Ummm... Well a servant by the name of Tamamo-No-Mae told me when I was still new to this world that there were time lines of my world that had diverged at certain points. In my world there was no holy grail war and you were never forced to participate in it.
she hopes that would do.
But I suppose that in your time line you were...
she frowns.
I'm... Well I guess my words don't mean much, but I'm so sorry for what you had to go through.

>> No.1995410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630559743.jpg -(249.0 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254934

>>1995405
And Sammy ran up cannon drawn as she looked down at the downed dragon... and the suddenly crying Bay...
Did I get it, are you okay, did it try to eat you?!!! Out with it!

>> No.1995411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630626976.jpg -(8079 B, 236x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8079

>>1995407

The creature snarled at Virgil, spiting its disgusting saliva at him as it tried to wrestle the lance away from the human.
It failed miserably, as the ratlike creature was fairly weak!

"Gyaaaaah!!"

Desperate for something to eat, the rat tossed itself at Virgil, caring little for its own safety!

>> No.1995412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630677067.jpg -(535.8 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548681

>>1995405
>>1995410
And that's why Bay is crying.
No she didn't hurt me at all, I think she knows where the rest of our fleet is, she mentioned seeing Iowa!!!
She rushed over to see the downed dragon hoping she was alright!
She said this place is called Aberdeen and there's ship girls here.

>> No.1995413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630836415.png -(130.6 KiB, 442x442) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133762

>>1995411
Raaaagh!

Virgil woud take a swing with the blunt end of the lance once it was free. He needed some room to get on his feet so he was aiming to knock the rat creature back!

>> No.1995414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630866665.jpg -(158.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161928

>>1995401
Like in a fight club, if Lu Bu collides with someone then he will be pushed right back into the fighting circle towards his opponent

The fight was started, and it will be finished

"That's a good boy, hmhm~"

Shuten licks her lips. She acknowledges his courage and endurance

Once his attacks come towards her, Shuten looks right at him, expecting a straight-forward attack out of an act of passion

She'll easily deflect his spearhead with a back-fist, the force will be great enough to easily deflect it

Afterward Shuten will step forward once and in quick succession; punches him hard right in the chest-plate. The force and speed will be greater than that of the kick

>> No.1995415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524630937513.jpg -(37.7 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38569

>>1995408
Maybe maybe.
Sadly Helena's got the wrong idea about the "how" she's going to be violated as several inky black tentacles launch out from the darkness, aiming to secure the psion's limps so she can be hoisted up into the air.

>> No.1995416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631051230.jpg -(285.0 KiB, 600x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
291878

>>1995409
Hold on for a moment, isn't that the SAME Heroic Spirit that the "other" Illya is fused with?
The little albino cuts Luvia off with a quick hand gesture when the busty blonde mentions the fox
...Ugh, this is all getting really complicated...
Illya then shaking her head wearily with those words

>> No.1995417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631068220.png -(1.0 MiB, 600x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1099276

>>1995413

Whack! Critical Hit! Virgil hit the rat so hard it knocked its lights out... Permanently. Almost as if the thing was too weak.
And it was! Now, how could a race of weaklings like that could ever pose a threat? Why, by being lots of then... Like the countless ones now staring at Virgil from over the windows of houses, rooftops and even the manholes in middle of the roads.

"MAN-THING LIVES!"
"IT MUST DIE-DIE!!"
"FOR THE HORNED RAAAAT!!"

It seemed that Virgil killing one of their kind attracted the attention of the rest.

>> No.1995418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631081583.jpg -(297.0 KiB, 1449x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304105

>>1995410
>>1995412
And after a brief moment, a thumbs up from the dragon! And a little bit more and she'd stand back up, her clothes mostly torn up and such from the hit.

Surprisingly, this isn't the first time I've been caught in something like this. I should really learn to stop being so lax.

Very durable dragon.

But yeah, this place is called Aberdeen and our Navy here does indeed have ship girls in it.

Brushing some sand off herself.

>> No.1995419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631510855.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 868x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181333

>>1995415
Helena lets out a surprised yelp as she suddenly finds her arms and legs being grabbed
The poor Psion squirming as she is hoisted up while she goes
H-Hey! Tentacles totally are NOT my thing!
Alas, her attempt at struggling just causes her deliciously curvy body to bounce and jiggle even more

>> No.1995420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631562877.jpg -(380.0 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389073

>>1995414

"...."

Lu Bu had only time to do a single thing when the Oni rushed towards him, put a foot back as in to receive the incoming punch... And receive it he did! Thanks to that foot, that time he wasn't sent flying backwards, as he prepared himself in time. The crushing blow, however, shattered the layers of his armor where it was hit but it game him enough time to take his haldberd with both hands and then lower it as it to trap Shuten with it.

"........"

And like a nearly feral beast he was, the next thing to descend was Lu Bu's forehead... About to meet Shuten's own!

"Take this!"

Arguably, it could be said that his bones were stronger than the armor he wore at the time!

>> No.1995421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631661096.png -(786.6 KiB, 593x649) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805452

>>1995416
Other Illya acts so light and fluffy... Well more kind of evil now... But that's not her fault. And I guess her nature was shaped by how she was raised.
Errr... Sorry, but that's just how this world works. It's a giant pain I know.
she nods.
And this might sound rude but... Why are you here?

>> No.1995422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631868450.jpg -(132.5 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135673

>>1995396
Wow... that's pretty bitter...
Kanako gives Rance a bewildered look, taking the cloth with the seeds and looking them over in her hand.
I've never even heard of such a thing...
She pockets them and nods.
Well, I suppose it is one of a kind. I'll see about growing here where the soil is a bit more hospitable.
She ventures a little laugh
I guess you do always come through with the most interesting tributes. I knew there was a reason I kept you around.

>> No.1995423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631924617.jpg -(65.9 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67492

>>1995419
Maybe...but they're totally my thing~
The cat will pounce on Helena, fondling the womans chest as more tentacles start to feeling up her body. They'll trace along her features as they try to find the best way to remove Helena's clothes.

>> No.1995424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524631934999.jpg -(247.1 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253064

>>1995412
>>1995418
And you'd have this tiny little boat looking at you Colette, this is the smolest of smol boats.
Well sorry then, didn't mean anything, just didn't want anyone messing with Bay... I'm her protector after all.

Name's Sam, Samuel B Roberts!

>> No.1995425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632010464.jpg -(207.7 KiB, 500x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212667

>>1995418
>>1995424
And I'm Gambier Bay... CVE Gambier Bay at your service... I'm sorry for Sammy, she's a little protective...

>> No.1995426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632019832.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1995398
And I certainly love what you do, too~
He says teasingly.
Heheh, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sleep so well...
He catches her eye and looks at her a bit suspiciously.
Oh?
Planning something, my dear Sanary?
That's quite a devious look you have there.

>> No.1995427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632095117.png -(6.5 MiB, 2894x4093) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6764704

>>1995421
Mm...? Oh, I was planning to surprise the other Illya by showing up unannounced!
Is the little albino's cheerful answer as she seems to push aside all the weird stuff she's been told
I spent all day tracking down this house, but it helped that I used some of my blood as a catalyst for a locater spell. I didn't think it would work at first, but I guess it goes to show that in the end she and I are a lot alike!

>> No.1995428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632210737.jpg -(34.8 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35629

>>1995422

"Gold and treasures are a dime a dozen... Wait, that doesn't make sense. Ah well, what I wanted to say is that the best tributes are the ones you can make use of one way or another. I'm sure someone as clever and calculating like you can figure something out."

Rance eventually finished his orange juice, his stores of Vitamin C increasing and with that the chances of getting sick due his anemia decreased drastically.

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)00:56.

>> No.1995429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632213554.jpg -(65.8 KiB, 662x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67421

>>1995426
Ehehehe~ Maybe. But don't you worry about it.
The succubus will lean upwards a little, planting a soft kiss on Lupul's lips.
And I'm glad you can sleep soundly next to me. I know you have trouble with that.

>> No.1995430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632432970.jpg -(202.6 KiB, 616x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207494

>>1995423
Helena lets out a brief grumble of protest, but with the kitty pouncing on her and the tendrils feeling up, it isn't long until she begins to feel aroused
The soft and delicate flesh of her face heating up as she tries to suppress moans here and there
...And of course, as the tendrils roam around they will soon stumble across her "special equipment"
Which is already starting to strain against her pantyhose

>> No.1995431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632476023.png -(119.1 KiB, 242x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122001

>>1995417
Oh crap... OH CRAP!

Virgil held the lance firm but was looking to run when he saw all the beady little eyes all around him. It troubled him very much so. He wasn't trained in weapons other than swinging chairs and light tubes with his mom. Hell he was kind of holding the lance as if it were a light tube instead of a stabbing instrument.

Where to go? Where to go!?

Even if he wasn't that heavy the man hole cover had to be so he'd leap up and stomp down on the nearest manhole and he'd bolt off to an opposite direction. Hopefully there were less rats this way?

>> No.1995432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632630478.jpg -(34.9 KiB, 286x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35774

>>1995424
>>1995425
It's fine! You're both cute ship girls after all!

She pretty much confirmed they were ship girls considering she was just shot by one. But calling the smaller girls cute, right after getting shot and showing off a bit of skin thanks to her damaged clothes, definitely displays her eccentric nature.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you two! To reintroduce myself for Sam here, I'm Colette Revo! I more or less run things around Aberdeen.

And since you're both ship girls, I can only assume you'd both like to reunite with your fellow ship girls. So I guess I can say welcome to my big Navy family!

>> No.1995433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632688604.jpg -(98.8 KiB, 900x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101185

>>1995390
As if having trouble swallow his legendary cock down her hole, air escapes from her lips as she gags. The large monster length was treating poor 2b like a cocksleeve, with her throat bulged out from his size and hanging from it. Trying her deepest to swallow it all, leaving a o ring around his dick to mark how much she could take, the android tries her best to suck and fellatte Broly's thick fuck stick.

Grrk! grrk!

moans of struggling away, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth as she sinks deeper into the pit of debauchery, losing her original purpose, her self worth. All she could do was suck a random males cock and enjoy it. Her own body modified to withstand some hard fucking even if it looks as if she was clinging to life while worshiping his mighty meat pole.

>> No.1995434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632736738.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 1063x751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87561

>>1995431

SPLAT! Due a lack of calcium on their diet, these creatures were rather fragile and easy to kill! So when he stomped on the manhood, Virgil crushed the skull of some unfortunate rat.
Indeed, the way he picked was not so infested with giant rats but rats of a more regular size! However, there was a massive horde of creatures chasing Virgil now! One of them, a hooded rat with two green daggers, jumped from rooftop to rooftop, chasing the Prince before it attempted to land on him!

"You are mine-mine!"

What do?

>> No.1995435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632839161.jpg -(71.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73302

>>1995430
Huh?
The cat will look a little surprised for a moment, but it won't be long before those tentacles will remover those pantyhose, coiling around her member and gently stroking it while some other tentacles will start to locate the holes she has.
Well this is different~

>> No.1995436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632909425.jpg -(391.0 KiB, 1200x1697) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
400362

>>1995384
She was being forced along against her will which caused the ninja to having a facial expression of hate and dislike. Finding herself in some random locker room, Sakura looks around confused.

Let, go of me you damn demon! Why are we here!?

>> No.1995437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632982559.png -(146.3 KiB, 308x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149848

>>1995420
And strike her in the forehead he did. strong bones or not, he'll soon realize that his headbutt didn't do a single thing, Her eyes meet his, and she smirks

With blinding speed Shuten delivers an uppercut squared up to the underside of his manly jaw

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)01:09.

>> No.1995438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524632997030.jpg -(205.8 KiB, 850x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210768

>>1995432
Sammy just seemed to stare at the boat oddly she was clearly trying to look tough as she stood there but Bay was clearly trying to be the big sis as she walked up to the dragon.
Well if you're in charge, then can we be taken to see the other ships now...
She looked at Sam.
We've been traveling awhile and we're both kind of tired.

>> No.1995439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633063837.png -(741.7 KiB, 900x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
759476

>>1995428
She shrugs, leaning back into the couch.
I guess it's true what they say... even a broken clock is right once or twice a day.

Thank you, Rance.
It is a good tribute.

>> No.1995440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633181440.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1995429
He returns her kiss, then leans back again.
You make a wonderful pillow, my dear Sanary~
Hehehehe,
Lupul sticks his tongue out playfully.
But yes, it is nice that my mind is able to quiet around you. A rare treat for me indeed... I might just have to come calling more often when I find that I can't sleep~

>> No.1995441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633213054.png -(76.3 KiB, 237x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78131

>>1995434
Virgil turned around to get a glimpse of the pouncing rat! Being caught so off guard and by surprise the only thing he really does is hold out the lance in defense to keep the really fast creature at a distance trying to use it's own pounce against it so everyone can have a good rat on a stick.

>> No.1995442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633333947.jpg -(215.8 KiB, 602x858) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
220984

>>1995436
Why are we here? Why you're our newest girl! You should be honored to have been chosen.
The spirit will make the Titty Ninja kneel down on the padded floor, flicking some kind of switch before...something pushes it's way past the far wall right into Sakura's face. Something long, hard, and beastial.

>> No.1995443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633380428.jpg -(279.9 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286589

>>1995438
Yeah, sure thing!

Now just reaching over to pat Gambi's head. Eccentric acts from the Admiral intensify. They'll hear more stories about a tall dragon from their fellow ships later.

We can even get you both settled in the same dorm room and get you both refueled while we're at it!

>> No.1995444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633395650.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475222

>>1995435
Alas, the only lower hole that Helena has is her backdoor, but her quickly hardening member will still give Kuro's tendrils plenty to play with as it twitches within their grasp
A-Ah...
Meanwhile, Helena herself begins to pant softly as her body tingles with arousal
Nonetheless she still manages another pout as she goes
So what? I like to augment myself...M-Mm!
Although her penis is actually a leftover from when she used to be a normal human man
...Okay, she may or may not have enlarged it a bit

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)01:16.

>> No.1995445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633624810.png -(499.0 KiB, 346x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510974

>>1995427
Yes... A lot alike...
She found the two of them very different really. Her Illya was was different then before as well. It was hard to tell who was closer to who anymore.
W-Well... I'm not sure she's here actually, she might be out and about with Miyu but... You're more then welcome to come in and wait for her if that is the case. I feel bad that you came all the way here on your own only to be turned away.

>> No.1995446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633639818.jpg -(111.3 KiB, 372x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113932

>>1995437

"....!"

With his gambit undone, Lu Bu was then hit right in the jaw, feeling the crushing pressure that would kill a lesser man against the underside of his face...
... As he was sent flying upwards, Lu Bu kept holding his weapon despite the powerful attack and in midair, he recovered just in time to look down and descend with his Sky Piercer forward.

"A MOST FINE BATTLE!!"

Fueled with battlelust, Lu Bu sounded furious... But he was certainly quite happy with the development of the encounter!

>> No.1995447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633778013.jpg -(146.2 KiB, 839x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149731

>>1995442
"New girl?"
Before she could figure it out, something hits her face, her eyes widen as it touches her.
No! What is this THING!?

>> No.1995448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633865015.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 565x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42753

>>1995440
Well you know my door is open to you. But only if you can make it past my maids.
Which are almost all catgirls...with tails...She's not saying they'd stop him, more like teasing him about his love of tails.

>> No.1995449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633957516.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 1024x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38184

>>1995439

"... Kuh! I am NOT a broken clock! If something, I'm quite right most of the time! Which is always! Hmph!"

Rance frowned and pouted, not unlike a little child being toyed with by an older person... And in a way, that's exactly what happened! An Elder Goddess teasing a relatively young human.
Sighing, he decided to claim one of the few spots where he felt at true peace: Kanako's lap. He laid on the couch, yawning and resting his head on the Goddess' legs.

"... Is it true that if you become the worshiper of a God, you'll go at their side when you die? If so, well, I'm not afraid of dying anymore because I'd certainly experience the most wonderful afterlife..."

Rance closed his eyes, getting even more comfortable.

"Gahahaha..."

>> No.1995450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524633978563.jpg -(200.3 KiB, 850x1259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
205111

>>1995443
Look at the poor confused Bay getting headpatted, she's not used to getting head pats from anyone, especially tall dragons.
Yes that'd be best, Sammy doesn't like being far from me...
The smol boat nodded still looking at the dragon a little warily.

>> No.1995451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634019917.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

>>1995448
Well that's just cheating!

...I will admit that it too quite the effort of willpower to ah, not get distracted. Still, I guess keeping my eye on the prize merited the best outcome after all, heheh. As it were, I had no idea how alluring you looked with your stomach all heavy~
You cut a matronly form, miss Demon Lord. Alluring enough that maybe I'll continue to resist the siren call of your fluff-tailed cat maids!

>> No.1995452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634177888.jpg -(545.4 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558476

>>1995449
H-Hey!
Just what do you think you're doing!?
She fusses a bit as he lays down.
Overly familiar little cretin... You seriously must have lost a lot of blood to that vampire growing this bold... or maybe you're just in a hurry to die... tch...
She relaxes and runs her fingers through his hair.

...I guess that was a sweet thing to say.

>> No.1995453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634221260.jpg -(222.1 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227444

>>1995441

"G-Gah!!!"

The disgusting, bubbling sound of blood with spit was the first indication that Vergil managed to fend of the rat... By accidentally stabbing it with the lance straight in the throat!
Dumb rat, you don't jump towards someone holding a polearm!

"H-Hiiiiiiisssssss!"

That was the creature's last word before expiring, its corpse going lump and breaking the flimsy lance with its weight.
And the horde of rats wasn't far behind!

>> No.1995454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634363040.jpg -(49.0 KiB, 457x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50208

>>1995450
Yup, can't separate the escort ship from you now can I?

A bit more of the headpatting until she finally stopped.

Anyways, just follow me and I'll bring you to guys to base.

And so the dragon would lead the way for the two boats.

>> No.1995455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634454756.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 592x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67221

>>1995444
O just wasn't expecting it. Ehehe~
Kuro will slide down Helena's body as that tentacle stroking her backs off. Meanwhile, another one will start to tease it's way into her back down as other tentacles start to work off Helena's clothes.

>> No.1995456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634494274.png -(219.3 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224549

>>1995452

"Thank you, I try."

Rance said with a playful wink before closing his eyes, sighing happily and peacefully before allowing exhaustion to win for the time being, falling asleep rather quickly afterwards.

>> No.1995457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634547351.jpg -(205.8 KiB, 850x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210768

>>1995454
Bay was a happy Bay now...
No we can't, us Taffys have to stick together!
Oh the pun there.
Come on Sam you lead for us...
And so the Dragon could take the two boats to their new homes.

>> No.1995458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634612079.png -(103.4 KiB, 289x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105846

>>1995451
Heh...
The Snarycubus will lean against Lupul a little.
I'm trying not to cheat at it, but I would love to have children of my own some day. I'm sure they time will come some day.

>> No.1995459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524634883796.jpg -(403.9 KiB, 778x1212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413562

>>1995447
With Anima in control, Sakura will starts to run her tongue along the length of the organ, it's girth being nearly as thick as her forearm.
You'll come to enjoy yourself here, don't worry.

>> No.1995460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524635010271.jpg -(26.8 KiB, 240x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27415

>>1995453
Well Virgil had to ditch the polearm and keep running. He felt oddly infinite in his sprint for whatever reason. Must be a certain stone. Or the lad's general good fitness and light equipment. He knew trying to throw things down to slow them down would only slow him down. Plus who knows how many of those pouncing bastards could be!? He just hoped there wasn't something abrupt to block his path up ahead! He knew these rats could smell him and smell him good but he's gotten away from stickier situations! Although the only other time he's had to get away with less was diving into a portal after being chased by sex frenzied Aurora Citizens when he first experimented with an Aphrodisiac on his kung fu master.

>> No.1995461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524635442053.png -(1.3 MiB, 998x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1376942

>>1995460

Whoops, you just had to jinx it! While his energy was in no doubt aided by the Philosopher's Stone, his good luck wasn't and soon Virgil ran into an alleyway with no apparent exit!
The vermintide behind him crowded in the entrance of the alley, hissing and gnarling and snarling at the Prince... And yet, they refused to move. It was almost as if they were waiting for something...

"GNAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Something described between a roar and a howl filled the air and from behind that endless sea of rats, THAT something appeared: A massive, ogre-like rat approaching Virgil, kicking, stepping and pushing some other less fortunate, weaker rats.
It snarled at Vergil before charging at him! What will the Prince do?

>> No.1995462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524635566646.jpg -(17.7 KiB, 299x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18104

>>1995456
And so Kanako would keep stroking his hair until she realizes that now she can't move until he wakes up... at least until she gets annoyed enough to not care that he wakes up.
Like a damn cat...

>> No.1995463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524635718843.png -(133.5 KiB, 234x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136664

>>1995462

And much like a cat, or a really sleepy one, he'd remain asleep.
Like in the picture, except more dressed and without the psycho Queen.

>> No.1995464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524635724498.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81981

>>1995458
He wraps his arms around her again and hugs her tight.
Ah, I daresay it will happen. Bound to, eventually, heh. I mean I guess you're kind of shafted by the fact that the more powerful you are, the less fertile you are, but isn't the Sabbath working on that one?
Then again, there's always the tentacle forest. Pretty sure you're strong enough to make it to the pregnancy tree... or whatever it's called.
Shrug

Still, I think you'll make a great parent... then again, I think just about anyone can do well at it if I managed to rake my way through it, heh... Though I think my kids are very very far from the normal experience.

>> No.1995465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524635910920.jpg -(194.6 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
199228

>>1995459
She struggles to stop as she inches forward. It was pulsing, the veins bulging from the length as it throbs madly close to her face. It was thick as her forearm and thick which scared Sakura. Trying all her might, she fails as her mouth opens up, sticking her tongue out and gliding it against the length. Sakura's senses went crazy as this thing was strong with the scent of a male(or I could be wrong) pleasuring it with no way to stop herself.

N-No, I don't want this!

>> No.1995466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524637076784.png -(41.5 KiB, 247x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42493

>>1995461
UH OH

Virgil looks at the size of that Rat! Its really a shame because he liked Rats so much back home too! So he did the one thing he could do. ATTEMPT TO SCALE THE BUILDING AND HOPE THAT GRAVITY AND THE HEAVY LOOKING STONE BUILDINGS DO THE HARD WORK. Virgil was quite the climber after all. His mom always would let him climb up and down her actual mockup of a Hell in a Cell.

>> No.1995467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524637564404.png -(1.3 MiB, 998x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1376942

>>1995466

The massive rat didn't approve of his dinner running away, so it began to climb the brick walls in an attempt catch Virgil!
Thankfully, for the young Prince, the ogre-rat was quite heavy and the Ubersreik walls weren't exactly built by an expert engineer...
... Just as Virgil managed to climb to the top, the bricks and stones and wooden planks used to construct the sad excuse of a wall collapsed thanks to the weight of the massive creature, sending it to its death along with the horde of lesser rats which waited patiently for a meal...
The Princess was safe... For the time being.

>> No.1995468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524638332473.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1995467
HAHAHA! Hah. Hah...

Looks down.

I'm really high up...

Virgil will start to make his way to firmer ground. Being this high was perilous unless it was with Aunt Mary Jane!

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)02:38.

>> No.1995469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524638676609.png -(302.1 KiB, 393x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309335

>>1995468

Good job, Virgil! Now all you need to do is to find your way back an- Whoops, nevermind. You stepped on a flimsy plank and it broke, sending you to the interior of a building and onto a table, breaking it but not quite yourself!
It was painful tho.
Also, it appeared that Virgil interrupted the conversation between two people who were nonchalantly drinking wine while Hell was unleashed outside.

The Innkeeper: "Ah, so this must be that nephew of yours, eh?"

Yukari: "Quite so~! I'm glad he made his way back~ It's just too late and I don't think that Witch Hunter would appreciate my stay...~"

It was Yukari and some Innkeeper! The Youkai approached Vergil and smiled at him

Yukari: "Where have you been~? I was so worried~!"

Really, Yukari? Really?

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)02:44.

>> No.1995470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524638911841.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

Virgil's life seemed to be getting more and more eventful! Or maybe that's because multiple bodes could do multiple things. Who knew!? Regardless he was strolling into a familiar dojo all decked out in his Kung Fu clothes. After a sparring match with his new chief of security he felt like he could do with refining the techniques Chun taught him.

I wonder where Caitlin is...

He'll walk right on in. After all his family was a grand contributor to the dojo. How else did they get her all these ancient chinese decorations for her as well as the size and accommodations that came with the dojo itself! While he was far from her #1 student they sure do like to pay for each session quite well. Hell after a decade Chun could possibly be sick of seeing so much gold!

Good day Sifu!

Virgil would call out once he entered.

>> No.1995471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524639155899.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1995469
AAAAAAA

THWUMP! CRASH!

Owww....

Somewhere out there in the universe a man shouts so loudly as to hear across multiple dimensions...

[I AM THE TABLE!]

Virgil would roll off the inn table clearly in pain from his landing. He'd tried to stand up laughing but wound up grunting in pain.

Oh well... I think I only decided to go for a nice little jog you know...?

After all what good jog doesn't end with you being covered in Skaven blood?

>> No.1995472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524639442391.jpg -(433.9 KiB, 556x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444313

>>1995471

"That sounds like fun~"

Yukari said with the sweetest smile ever, clearly knowing that Virgil had the adventure of his life. Reaching for her nephew's head, she gave his hair a playful ruffle before speaking up again.

"Let's go~"

Yukari snapped her fingers, creating a portal back to Virgil's room. Stepping into said space-time gate, the Youkai beckoned the Zergling to go along.

>> No.1995473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524639820185.png -(44.8 KiB, 327x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45891

>>1995472
After some more pained breaths Virgil nodded and followed Yukari through not before waving at the inn keeper of course.

Thank you sir, and uh... Sorry about falling through your roof.

He'd step through. At least he hoped he would. With Yukari you never know how far away the ground really is after all plus she's just so sweet to him how can he not follow her?

>> No.1995474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524640095263.jpg -(187.4 KiB, 707x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191897

>>1995473

The Innkeeper: "Don't you worry, boy!"

And thus, both Youkai and Prince were back to their dimension. Placing the empty Jose Cuervo bottle on a nearby surface, Yukari yawned and casually sat on the bed, kicking her shoes off and extending her legs.

"Well, fun was had by all but I'm quite tired~"

>> No.1995475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524640494616.jpg -(511.0 KiB, 900x1380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
523278

>>1995470

He will see Chun Li training her legs, letting out a roar as she kicks a large punching bag and sending it flying in the air. Keeping her composure and stance with her leg still raised in the air, she turns to see a familiar face.

Ah? It's nice to see you again.

>> No.1995476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524641623000.png -(35.3 KiB, 348x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36100

>>1995474
Yes indeed Aunt Yukari...

Virgil let out a pained chuckle.

If you want to rest here for the night you're more than welco-

Camilla: A-HEM!

There was a certain former Vupix turned dark skin booby fox present in the room. A little more than annoyed at Virgil for not even saying hi as well as hamming it up to Yukari.

Virgil: .... Hi Camilla.

Camilla: She taps her foot. You smell of other women... Again... And like rats. But most importantly women!

Virgil: Camilla this is my aunt Yukari. I know your my pet and all but you shouldn't get riled up every time I bring someone to the castle. I'd actually rather you not have a scene right now.

Camilla: Because you were gonna mate with her and I'm in the way of that?

Virgil: Wheatley Execute protocol G.

Camilla: Wha- MRRMRRF! MRRMRRRMRRR!

Camilla suddenly finds leather binds around her arms and wrists with a ball gag in her mouth before being promptly teleported to the dungeon.

Sorry about that Camilla.... Has a lot of fire.

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)03:33.

>> No.1995477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524641909844.jpg -(1020.8 KiB, 900x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1045322

>>1995476

"...."

Yukari blinked a couple of times, hiding herself behind a silk fan as she observed the exchange between Virgil and the fox-like girl.
After Camilla vanished, Yukari couldn't help but laugh briefly.

"Oh, worry not, I understand that~ Feisty foxes are my specialty~"

>> No.1995478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524642222509.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974

>>1995477
Virgil chuckles himself.

Teach me your ways Aunt Yukari, I'd love to have my docile little vulpix back.

I also missed it when the fires were smaller.... Wait a second... 'Feisty foxes are my specialty.' ....

Virgil may or may not be connecting dots that aren't there. Or maybe they are there. But for what he knows it's just his imagination with Aunt Yukari and Aunt Ran going wild.... Too wild from what's readily apparent.

>> No.1995479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524642375367.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>1995475
Virgil approaches once she was done exercising her forms. After all Virgil pays very close attention to Chun during lessons. Some could argue too close but then he gets kicked in the head and remembers to not drift towards Sifu during demonstrations.

I think Caitlin might be spending time with her family I didn't see her or her father coming here today.

Which means it's technically a private lesson for this round Chun!

So where do we begin today Sifu?

>> No.1995480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524643290061.png -(380.0 KiB, 600x771) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389137

>>1995479

She walks towards him as she finishes with a smile.
Always eager to train I see. Sometimes I have to take a break you know? But since you're here and ready I don't mind. First show me what you know currently.

>> No.1995481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524643552046.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1995480
Well you know me Sifu, I still count down the time before the next lesson.

He nods.

I actually got to meet a friend of yours Cammy White I learned a thing or two from her!

He'll demonstrate this as he starts to demonstrate the kicking techniques Chun has taught him over the past decade or so. But he's working in the form of Cammy's punches since he experienced first hand how hard they can connect. But for the most part while his kung fu technique could always use some polishing his punches have gotten a lot crisper.

>> No.1995482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524644931744.png -(960.7 KiB, 1000x1642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
983728

>>1995481
She watches with a Keen eye as he performs his moves, watching his incorporation of her own and Cammy's was a interesting take.
Didn't think she'd teach you but I guess time changes you here. You certainly have been training, especially with someone else but are you fine having more than one master?

>> No.1995483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524645354174.png -(25.9 KiB, 139x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26541

>>1995482
Absolutely! Two masters only makes it so I can use the skills I learn off of one to the other. Not only refining my current knowledge but expanding it as well. Cammy has not only agreed to teach me but also be my head of security on my vessel once it's repairs and retrofits are done. Besides I'd dearly miss either of you if I had to choose between one or the other.

Last edited 18/04/25(Wed)04:35.

>> No.1995484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524645884971.png -(419.9 KiB, 474x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
429990

>>1995483
She sighs with a smile
You are too much. I was just a bit worried if you were taking for too much at once.

>> No.1995485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524647025677.png -(64.1 KiB, 262x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65650

>>1995484
It might feel this way Sifu but truthfully keeping myself busy is just what I like to do. If I felt too overwhelmed by things I wouldn't try so many things~

He'll chuckle.

Only a brick wall can stop me, and even then I'll still find a way through.

>> No.1995486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524691023520.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 883x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169545

>>1995279
she sighs happily as she holds Amanda against her, running her fingers over her soft skin
I-Is there...I wouldn't mind giving it a try. Mmm....
Maybe I should seek out Helen in time

>> No.1995487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524692476724.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 538x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171234

>>1995486
Yes there is...
And Amanda just kept playing with Luxanna's lovely naked form on the bed, cuddling her close.
I left it over there by the dresser for you take for whenever you want to try it out, along with your clothes as well, you'll want them when you want to go home.
Or maybe not.

>> No.1995488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524693457930.png -(601.8 KiB, 900x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
616236

>>1995487
she gently moans as she keeps Amanda close, her legs stretching out to the side to tangle with hers
Maybe..I mean, my body feels so..hot right now I don't think I could even pull them on..

>> No.1995489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524694241065.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170926

>>1995488
I know right, clothes feel so stiffing when you're this heated... you just want to show your hot body off, let everyone know how much pleasure you had... nothing wrong there...
Amanda cuddled up next to her, her hands reaching down to spread Lux's pussy.
After all you got to fuck Lupul, a lot of monsters I'm sure would be jealous of that.

>> No.1995490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524694617109.png -(727.5 KiB, 1000x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
744997

>>1995489
If that's the kind of energy he had...I can see why. AHhh~!
she cries out upon her pussy being spread, her legs wrapping around Amanda's waist and pulling her in
Amanda...what was it like when you changed?
She's getting more and more inquisitive in the idea!

>> No.1995491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524695068740.jpg -(205.5 KiB, 800x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210423

>>1995490
And Amanda was pulled in the girl wrapping her own legs around until the two girls had trapped themeselves together, pressing their slick crotches against once another as Amanda braced her arms against the bed itself.
Mmmm... yeah it was amazing wasn't it... I have to go back and get some more sometime...
Though Amanda does have Broly if she really needs it.
I really need to call Braly back and finish with her.
Either way Amanda lightly grinded her crotch against Lux, not really trying to get her off but more to enjoy her body as she moved closer to cuddle.
Well I changed twice first into a type of psychic Youkai and secondly into the lovely Weasel I am now and both times...
She sighed happily.
It was such Bliss lux, more pleasure than I could have ever dreamed of, enough that could drive a person crazy yet somehow you don't go crazy... when you first change you'll likely black out from the pleasure... but it'll be the best feeling ever.

>> No.1995492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524696596963.jpg -(165.6 KiB, 883x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169545

>>1995491
she enjoyed rubbing her body together with Amanda, her slit dripping slightly as their lips flicked against each other.

Nnn...unlike me, you got the fast track. A Psychic huh, wonder who the lucky one was that got you all fresh.

>> No.1995493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524697051225.jpg -(260.7 KiB, 574x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266998

>>1995492
Amanda was loving this lovely little skinship with Lux, just pressing their lovely naked forms together as they talked, Amanda leaning forwards to hug her.
It was a strange girl.... she's hard to remember unless you're actually meeting her, but she was nice and fun, we played all night and she ended up corrupting me accidentally... I think we spent like two days just pleasuring each other... it was great... It feels good from both sides, I know that now...

>> No.1995494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524698196981.jpg -(54.2 KiB, 384x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55458

>>1995493
At this rate, Lux could just keep Amanda with her for as long as they liked, her voice now like a whisper as they were so close
So you could say it was like a happy accident.
a light giggle as she kisses her cheek

>> No.1995495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524698574576.jpg -(176.2 KiB, 800x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180421

>>1995494
Yes Amanda was quite content just to cuddle and play with her body for now, the Miko still feeling kind of relaxed now.
Yes it was, a happy fun accident, but I don't regret it in the slightest
She smiled as she kissed her, the girl pressing her lips against Lux and probing her tongue in... she's being surprisingly gentle now.
I think all that blue Mana soothed me a little...
She'd keep the skinship going a little longer.
Mmm feel free to hang around awhile if you like, you can try the potion, have dinner with us, or if you're still tired, just lay here, I might have visitors soon so I'll have to get up... but feel free to take your time...

You know to call my girls if you need anything.

>> No.1995496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524699337698.png -(4.8 MiB, 3800x2350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4989542

>>1995495
she shut her eyes and smiled letting the feel of Amanda direct her mouth, she actually felt more at peace than most nights...
I'll....try it sometime later. I need to wait for all this to go down. she wiggles her belly No sense in trying it when it might not come out right.
she hugs her close
Thanks Amanda, you're really a great friend..

>> No.1995497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524699646736.jpg -(362.5 KiB, 1610x1851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
371171

>>1995496
She enjoyed the sweet kiss, the girl holding Lux close as she sighed happily and finally released it, looking at her in understanding as the hugged.
I agree, best to let you process all of that...
She reached down and stroked Lux's belly even as she grinded against her a little harder, 'kissing' her slit with her own.
Just let your body rest a bit, I might do that myself... if you don't mind moving over on the bed..

>> No.1995498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524699746689.jpg -(63.4 KiB, 420x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64945

>>1995497
MMmmmmMMm~~
she shivered at Amanda's touch, returning the favor with a few motions on her hips
Why should I move over, I think this is comfy enough...
she reaches for the covers

>> No.1995499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524700406705.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 480x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94853

>>1995498
MMM you're right there.
Amanda said leaning forwards until she was practically laying on Lux.
I guess a small nap like this wouldn't be too bad.
She said as Lux put the covers around them...
Maybe I'll play with you a little more after our nap...
She winked at you.
Help you get some of that out of your system.
She patted her belly.

>> No.1995500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524700602880.jpg -(275.5 KiB, 673x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282083

This r fish.
There are many like this but this is mine.

All are available except Lu Bu who is about to get his shit wrecked by a jailbait-looking Oni.

>> No.1995501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524700775089.png -(490.2 KiB, 792x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501974

>>1995499
That sounds like a plan~
she chuckles as she helps with the covers, holding Amanda close
Hope the girls won't mind if it drips out..but right now I like this, just us together.

>> No.1995502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524701695117.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 538x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171234

>>1995501
Heheh...
ANd she'd snuggle close as she pulled the covers up.
Don't worry if it leaks out I'll just lick it up for you...
Amanda said with a coy smile.
Never let something so good go to waste.
She nodded.
Me too, it's nice to cuddle with someone you've had fun with afterwards...
She yawned a little.
Lupul and I did it after you were out.

>> No.1995503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524702131367.jpg -(3.9 MiB, 3300x4200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4091088

>>1995502
Mmm..
she starts to get comfy in a position with Amanda she can relax in
I'd do the same for you...and it doesn't surprise me you two did it, as you just said never let a good thing goto waste.
she kisses her lightly again
Next time I won't pass out...and we can enjoy him together, perhaps on a bed where we can both get on him..

>> No.1995504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524703188435.jpg -(205.5 KiB, 800x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
210423

>>1995503
And she's nice and comfy now, especially with such a nice pillow.
MMm sure next time we'll make sure you don't pass out, but I'm sure you'll be more ready next time...
Amanda freely thinks that next time they'll be dealing with a different Lux.
Yes a nice soft bed... maybe here or maybe in his castle, it'll be great.
She laid back now looking tired.
But for now a quick nap...

>> No.1995505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524703448912.jpg -(106.8 KiB, 730x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109373

>>1995504
Next time..yes..I want to be able to handle all that.
she shuts her eyes and holds Amanda in a warm naked cuddle
A nap sounds good..amanda..
she says as she starts to drift off with her close friend in her arms, not even really a lewd feeling, but more company

>> No.1995506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524703766490.png -(955.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978490

>>1995505
You'll be better and stronger next time, I know it...
She'd say with one last kiss..
And we'll have such fun...
Maybe I'll even make you another pet...
And so the two naked women would drift off to sleep, Amanda most likely planting more lewd thoughts in Lux's head while she dreamed...

>> No.1995507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524704410352.jpg -(283.7 KiB, 850x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290504

>>1995500
Hey could have Reimu visit the huge shrine temple that opened up in Aurora...

>> No.1995508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524704725608.jpg -(114.8 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117593

>>1995507

Another Shrine to BURN TO THE GROUND!?
I mean, sure, Reimu is quite nice and tolerant of other religions.

"Uh? So me and Kanako aren't the only ones around here, uh?"

>> No.1995510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524705019737.jpg -(161.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165581

>>1995508
Nope and this one seems to be pretty sizable one too, in fact there were even a couple mikos walking around outside, one which would frown and walk up to Reimu... she definitely looks human but clearly isn't.
Hello what brings you here today, are you here for a fortune, prayer, pokemon battles, or are you here to speak to Mistress?



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff