[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1523931982964.png -(185.8 KiB, 704x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190210 No.1993635   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1993638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523932185905.gif -(992.6 KiB, 500x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1016446
>Spider Bait

Walter raises his brow a bit, but then decides to just shrug his shoulders

"Right, and I'm gonna go find me a bloody lighter. See you around then Tracer."

Unless stopped, Walter will then make his way back inside the bar

Last edited 18/04/16(Mon)22:29.

>> No.1993639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523932434033.png -(66.3 KiB, 518x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67844

>>1993633
"..."

A little sigh. This was a lot harder than he'd thought it would be... Still, he nodded. That was something he would accept, and try to fix by being better from now on.

But...

"That sounds really lonely though..."

>> No.1993641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523932636041.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1993631
>>1993628
They almost seemed surprised you spoke, faltering in their advance slightly, but soon speeding up at your request for help.

Before long, they were standing a healthy distance away, still wary, but mostly curious.

#2: "Whoa..."

#1: "Dude, come on, close your mouth before something flies in."

After a moment more of bickering, they posed a question at you.

#1: "Uhh, I hope this doesn't sound weird, but just what are you? I've never seen someone that looked quite like you before."

#2: "Did you fall from the sky?"

>>1993631
>>1993621
Little changed on this end, and it would be an hour or two yet before that ship was fully unloaded and the barrier reopened, judging by the size.

>> No.1993642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523932698233.jpg -(38.7 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39614
>A shocking development

"Hehe, yes ma'am I understand. My human form for the temple, and my monster one for men hunting~"

Replied Mara, she understands her instructions. And will follow them obediently and to the best of her ability

Mara is happy to hear that she'll get her shot at Broly someday

"I have to train hard!"

"Hehe, I can't wait~!"

>> No.1993643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523932971565.png -(270.0 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
276480

>>1993640
She actually paused in her walking, stopping to look back over her shoulder at you, clearly surprised, but kept walking after posing a question.

"You trust me enough for that? You do know I can find your central battery with that, right?"

A shake of the head.

"I won't refuse if you still want to, and in fact, I'm kind of flattered~ You're a lot easier to deal with than a lot of people I've met here~"

"As for the rings, you should be able to order some here if you're the head of the corp. Ask your ring."

There's no Salaak or whatever to do it, so this should work.

>> No.1993644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523932983088.jpg -(108.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110888

>>1993639
Haha, well it can be if you make it that way. Where I cam from there was a whole world filled with heroes who banded together and fought crime and helped out during disasters.
He rubs the back of his head.
I guess it's a bit different here. But you can always find people with like minds and team up. That part is the same. Even as a civil protector I still feel part of something.

>> No.1993645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933259329.png -(81.7 KiB, 700x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83621

>>1993644
That got a bit more firm of a nod, seeing as it was already something he'd wanted to do. Hearing it affirmed by an experienced hero made him all the more sure it had been the right choice too.

"..."

A hesitant pause.

"If I do make a team, would you be willing to help? It's not as big as a school, at least..."

>> No.1993646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933350477.png -(701.7 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718546

>>1993641
>>1993631
>>1993628
"Beginning the operation."
682 recasts the invisibility spell on herself and the drones. Nudging them onward. Just in case layering a second spell on top of them.
"Enter when you can. The 2nd spell will cause it to implode so there's no leaks."

>> No.1993647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933356153.png -(505.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
517094

>>1993642
Yes, and for playing, after all both forms of you are cute... isn't that right...
She smiled at her as she pressed her body against her.
We look like sisters now... that'll be fun...
She beamed at her.
It'll be great when you're ready, I think I'll be taking you out several times this week, we'll need to train your body well for when he comes back.
She winked there as she slowly moved to stand up, gravity causing much of that seed to slowly ooze out of her parted pussy.
But first we should head back for now... I think I'll be taking you to bed with me for awhile too, just like with Fasha...
She then kissed her again on the lips.
Such a cute weasel you became... ♥
need to get her a new outfit too.

Last edited 18/04/16(Mon)22:49.

>> No.1993648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933458179.png -(203.0 KiB, 649x919) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207822
>Mom and pet

Lysella nods as she listens to her mom.
I guess that makes sense...
...So what, you just want me to go at it right now?

>> No.1993649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933580735.jpg -(261.6 KiB, 2500x2555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267924

>>1993638
Rather than stopping him, Tracer will then zip away.

>> No.1993650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933729368.jpg -(182.4 KiB, 600x848) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186782

>>1993645
A-Ahhhhh yes well...
Cough.
One man doesn't make a school after all. But I'm more then willing to help out youngsters who need a helping hand in life.
He nods.
A school would be something though haha.

>> No.1993651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523933956973.png -(152.1 KiB, 634x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155746

>>1993650
"Maybe someday, right?"

He managed a weak smile, glad for the help all the same.

"Um, how should I contact you? I know a few people already, so we should all be able to meet up soon..."

>> No.1993653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934123098.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 718x1269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50088

>>1993648
Ciri lifted her head at the sound of sex and things.
She was really eager for more.

>> No.1993655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934314306.png -(293.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300115

>>1993631
>>1993641
Umm... Fall from the sky?

She looks at them as if they were dumb (specifically #2) and then gives him a fake smile. She was trying to be nice about his "stupidity"

Hm, are these guys humans? Or maybe they call themselves something else. Let's take a quick look into their minds!

This is what she'll do while observing their reaction to her reaction

Last edited 18/04/16(Mon)23:05.

>> No.1993656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934360233.png -(281.4 KiB, 609x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288163

>>1993647
Mara will do the same. The feeling of all that thick warm seed flowing out of her sex felt good. It caused Mara to shiver from the feeling as she passionately kisses Amanda

she looks forward to her new duties now, and her time with Fasha and Amanda

"I'm much happier this way master~♥"

Said the real busty Raiju

>> No.1993657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934483620.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1993653
>>1993648
That's right.
I want to see what you know on just instinct alone.
Considering how lewd your shade was, I know you have it in you, you just need to get going.
She would smack ciri's ass
Come on, give it a try~

>> No.1993659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934605574.jpg -(10.1 KiB, 229x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10376

>>1993643
A devilish grin met Bridgette when she looked over her shoulder, seems like Jace enjoyed surprising her.

"I do my best to keep things simple, and earning your trust seems like a good idea given we're about to meet a elder dragon. Just do me a favor and don't screw me over with the ring later. I'm far more useful as a friend then an enemy, and don't take well to betrayal."

There was a weight to his words as he spoke. It was clear he meant what he said and was confident he could follow through. Demonstrating that fact Jace marshaled his will and ring, sending a message to the central battery.

"Dispatch two rings to my location."

It didn't take long before two fresh Green Lantern rings arrived, Jace pocketed one and presented the other to Bridgette.

"Guess that makes me the leader."

>> No.1993660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934631156.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 499x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91580
>Waymoo

She'll hear some chuckling not too far from where Reimu is. If she turns around she'll see someone leaning against one of the big support beams at the shrine

The man then tips his familiar looking hat at her. In fact; the man will give off very familiar vibes, as will his manner of dress

"Maybe if you were a bit more...likable you'll get donations."

Quite the soothing and sexy voice, but how dare he??

>> No.1993661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934764273.jpg -(114.8 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117593

>>1993660

Reimu then turned her attention to the mysterious stranger, her eyes narrowing as if she knew that person.

"Fortune Teller, are you still alive? Do I have to end you again or... Wait a second, you are not him."

She approached the stranger, her eyes meeting his.

"... Who are you?"

>> No.1993662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523934889813.jpg -(227.1 KiB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232563

>>1993661
The man will continue smiling pleasantly at her

"Why don't you take a guess?"

>> No.1993663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935013050.jpg -(831.7 KiB, 875x865) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851700

>>1993662

"Someone who is begging for a smack for being way too rude."

Reimu said with a glare towards the man, not retreating even a single inch.
With that attitude was no wonder why no one donated to her shrine.

"... Start talking."

>> No.1993664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935056469.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1993659
She laughed, liking this guy more and more. She had a feeling they'd work well together.

"Ditto~"

With decidedly less flourish since she kept a few with her, Bridgette closed one hand and opened it again, letting the ring drop out of the shadows and into it.

"You possess the power to instill great fear. Welcome to the Yellow Lantern Corp, Jace~"

The ring wrapped itself in yellow light and floated over to you from her palm, free hand reaching back to snag the green ring offered in exchange.

"And I will happily join the Green Lantern Corp as well."

The duo passed through a portal and into Aurora proper, Bridgette steering them off towards an arena in the distance.

>> No.1993665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935142898.jpg -(72.6 KiB, 422x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74372

>>1993663
"Well...no wonder you're lacking in donations young lady~"

The man chuckles again, not answering Reimu's question. He grins a little

"Hmhm, such fire. Much different from the class and maturity Yukari exudes. But that is enticing in it's won way."

>> No.1993666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935224621.jpg -(196.7 KiB, 665x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201440

>>1993646
>>1993655
>>1993641
>>1993646
The help from the other girl was a good bit.
Thanks and thanks for the 2nd spell too, beginning operation...
And so she attempted to send her drones in to see what she could do!

>>1993655
This isn't good.
The droned fox thought as she got their reaction, hoping she could talk her way out of it.

>> No.1993667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935238792.jpg -(111.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114053

>>1993665

"................"

Reimu continued to glare at the stranger until she eventually realized, or used her natural intuition, to figure out his identity.

"Let me guess, Yukari did that thing again.... Right, Yuuka?"

>> No.1993668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935260912.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1993652
"Don't worry, they're all friends with my big brother!"

He padded up with all the confidence of a child knowing nothing bad would happen, greeting one of the rocket grunts cheerfully.

"Hiya! I need to get to the battery please. Oh, also one guest!"

The grunt raised an eyebrow at Bren for a moment, looked to his comrade who shrugged, and waved the duo through.

Grunt: "Just don't go running off where you shouldn't be."

"Okay~"

Bren motioned you forward and inside.

>> No.1993669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935342708.gif -(1.6 MiB, 540x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1729751

>>1993653
>>1993657
Lysella shrugs
Well, all right then...
Her shadow grows at her feet and several black tendrils rise out from it. The first thing they do is slither over to Ciri and pull out the toys she was stuffed with.

>> No.1993670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935349000.jpg -(65.2 KiB, 635x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66808

>>1993656
Well you look at lot more happier... and a lot more self confident... still your training has just begun, both as a monster, and as a ghost trainer...
She kissed and licked at her, acting almost doggish now as their bare full chests pressed together.
Maybe you can even be substitute leader now...
She'd say continuing to nuzzle and kiss her as her tail wrapped around her waist... Amanda encourging her to do the same as they made ready to go home.

>>1993654
Actually Amanda donated a single coin... out of pity... but someone likely stole it.

Last edited 18/04/16(Mon)23:22.

>> No.1993671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935437086.png -(840.1 KiB, 885x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
860276

>>1993667
Yuuka then wears an expression that states "Yes she did...you know how it is."

"Yes, that thing she does so infuriatingly well. The woman makes me want to either kiss her neck or rip it out."

>> No.1993672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935522580.png -(790.4 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
809321

>>1993541
Even though it's late and I'm already in two sessions, a week refish of my usual girls again... Cat witch unrelated.

>> No.1993673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935611475.jpg -(179.2 KiB, 770x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183480

>>1993671

"That old hag is always one step ahead of us. Clearly, she has no shame with everything she does."

Reimu then crossed her arms in front of her chest, tapping a single foot as she looked at Yuuka from head to toe and back.

"... Well, I'm impressed. Slightly so, sure, but impressed regardless."

>> No.1993674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935626848.jpg -(514.9 KiB, 1256x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527267

Rather then slipping on the yellow ring and double dipping in the emotional spectrum, Jace place the ring an a different pocket then the other green ring.

"Welcome to the corps, remind me to show you around the battery planet later."

>> No.1993675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935796621.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1993666
>>1993646
Beware using too much magic, as there was no easy way to recharge on this planet, lacking as it was in the arcane.

Regardless, the drone could approach the barrier safely as far as the duo could tell, though whether or not there was more to it as something got closer was yet to be seen. For now waiting for the barrier to drop in the landing area or taking on the checkpoint were the only options.

Though perhaps with a drone you could fit in smaller, more dangerous places...

>>1993655
They gave you a flat look.

#2: "Don't play dumb, you don't look anything like us."

#1: "She has one of our suits though..."

#2: "That's even more suspicious. Some strange person hurt on a random island that you thought you saw something fall on after that mess with the ship earlier? And on top of that wearing something they shouldn't have? Something weird is going on."

A brief foray into their minds showed them as both being involved in a local defense force, not dissimilar to police, but thankfully nothing so major as a military. It was their day off and they had no way of contacting the city outside of their currently damaged ship. For ease of use they call themselves human.

>> No.1993676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935864289.jpg -(210.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
215001

>>1993651
Haha, that's the spirit! Never say never and always keep that chin up! The future is always open to you, so go out there and get it! Plus Ultra!
He nods
Well if you have a phone I guess you can get a hold of me that way. Here let me give you my number.
And I need to be getting to bed here so lets fad to that.

>> No.1993677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935869958.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 3514x4610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2200662

>>1993657
>>1993669
Ciri would be squirming and moaning with each action taken against her.
She seems to like the abuse, and her body had been thoroughly trained to take objects in. Having them moved left them gaping open and hungry for more.

>> No.1993678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935936458.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1993674
"And again, ditto. No point in not, right?"

Seeing as he could just do the same thing she had mentioned just moments prior. Regardless it was spirited away into her shadow for later, the doppel gathering herself as she approached the Crucible. After a few breaths, she entered!

>> No.1993679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523935939500.png -(278.2 KiB, 700x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284875

>>1993673
"I'll take that as a compliment. Considering you're a hard one to impress~ Ah...you remind me of your mother. ...Slightly so, sure."

"Oh Kayako...despite being a human. You were much more terrifying than the ones you struck down with your bare hands. Hmhm, if my old body could scar~"

Smile, smile

>> No.1993680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936159621.png -(703.1 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719961

>>1993675
>>1993666
"Keep me update in case you need anything..."
She hopes for the best staying on the comms for anything she might be able to do...
>>1993655
"...Let me know if you need help, can't risk anything here..."
No killing...

>> No.1993681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936175139.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1993677
>>1993669
Helen would then cross her arms and watch her daughter for a bit to see if she starts to get into it after a bit

>> No.1993682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936332676.jpg -(264.3 KiB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270609

>>1993679

"You knew my mother? Are you going to tell me how she was the greatest Hakurei Jedi of all time and how she was betrayed or something?"

Reimu placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head.

"... Say, want some tea? Since you are here not to break things or try to kill me, I suppose I can serve you some."

>> No.1993683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936335274.png -(12.0 KiB, 156x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12266

>>1993668
Jenna gave a nod to the rocket grunt and ran along with Bren!

What's this battery thing? Ya flew me through space ta see somethin' we could get at tha store...?

Jenna didn't understand that batteries could be much bigger than a AA but also because she doesn't into tech.

>> No.1993684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936609970.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1993678
"My thoughts exactly."

He was right behind her. Entering the Crucible.

>> No.1993685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936612658.png -(81.2 KiB, 461x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83197

>>1993683
More giggles at Jenna's silliness.

"There's no way I can explain it, you'll have to wait and see~"

Though now that he said that, there was this strange feeling building as you went deeper in the facility... It was faint for now, but there was this slight feeling of something.

Meanwhile, the occasional grunt would wave as you passed by, most apparently familiar with Bren.

>> No.1993686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936637244.jpg -(4741 B, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4741

>>1993677
>>1993681
The tendrils dive into the now-vacant orifices and move to start pistoning in and out of Ciri. If she's gagged with a toy or implement, it would be removed and replaced with a demonic tendril until she was very thoroughly stuffed. After that, they'd start continually leaking demonic energy inside of Ciri, saturating her inside and obliterating any remaining spirit energy to be replaced with demonic.

Lysella does all of this with almost clinical detachment. After all, she doesn't really know Ciri, just another one of Helen's pets.

>> No.1993687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523936926159.png -(239.4 KiB, 560x775) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245177

>>1993682
"My my, what a gracious host~ I don't mind sharing a story or two about your mother over some tea then."

>> No.1993688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937082187.jpg -(60.3 KiB, 484x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61769

>>1993687

"My dislike for you won't prevent me from being a decent host, you know?"

Reimu then proceeded towards the shrine, taking her shoes off and entering her domains.

>> No.1993689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937293946.jpg -(124.0 KiB, 480x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127004

>>1993688
"Reimu I'm hurt, I haven't given you any reason to dislike little old me~ Not here at least. That you know of~"

he chuckles, sounding like he's joking. ...But is he though? Anyway, after Reimu heads inside Yuuka will do the same. He'll take his footwear off and places them neatly beside Reimu's crocs. And follows the young miko further inside the domain

>> No.1993690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937404368.jpg -(942.4 KiB, 1000x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
965048

>>1993689

"I have my reasons to be suspicious, Yuuka. Or Yuki. Whatever name you go with now."

Reimu rolled her eyes, approaching the kitchen and preparing some good old green tea.

"Cookies or fruit?"

>> No.1993691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937429807.png -(21.6 KiB, 169x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22162

>>1993685
Uhhhh.... Okay.

She knew Bren wouldn't lead her to any kind of danger. It felt strange for people to be so friendly to her as she passed by even if she puffed out her cheeks at someone who decided to give her a headpat. She now understood the slight pout Bren had when she ruffles his head.

>> No.1993692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937446712.jpg -(5720 B, 150x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5720

>>1993684
>>1993678
As the entered the arena, they would see pretty much only one person to talk to. The tall, pale figure in the large black robes and cowled hood that screams "evil spellcaster". Sure, normally that wouldn't be the first person you'd want to talk to, but the only other options seems to be large, ferocious beasts that are locked in various cages. Most of them don't appear to be very friendly, especially the unlocked cage with the banner that reads "Complaints Department. Please take number." Inside this cage is some horrible tentacled creature that seems to be mostly made of teeth. Around what might be called its head is hung a large placard emblazoned with the number "1"

If you're here to sign up, then I'm afraid the Crucible is on hold. We are adjusting our programming schedule, and we will announce another open call further toward the date of our new airing.

>> No.1993693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937619052.png -(480.7 KiB, 800x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492219

>>1993690
"Of course, it'd be foolish to let your guard fully down around a youkai is it not~?"

The man will wait patiently for Reimu to offer him a seat, it'd be bad manners otherwise. Male!Yuuka likes to mind his manners...most of the time

"Fruit is fine."

>> No.1993694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937670227.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1993692
>>1993684
A perhaps vaguely familiar girl stood inside now, a man with her.

"Um, actually, we were hoping to speak with a Mr. Nicol Bolas about a private matter..."

I really can't deny that I love his choice of decorating. Nothing quite says 'I dare you' like that~

>> No.1993695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937774280.jpg -(136.6 KiB, 709x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139896

>>1993681
>>1993686
Being thoroughly tentacled, Ciri's eyes would roll to the back of her head as she's filled with demonic energy and treated more like a labrat than anything. Ciri used to hate that feeling, but now it seemed to bring her joy.
Although most people filled with tentacles usually did enjoy themselves.

>> No.1993696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937850672.jpg -(879.2 KiB, 900x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
900298

>>1993693

"Don't take it personal. When you are Gensokyo's Great Equalizer you have to be careful and suspicious of everyone. That's one of the requirements for the job."

Reimu hummed happily as she prepared some tea and reached for some ripe tangerines from a tree outside the window of the kitchen. After placing a handful of them in a bowl, she returned to the living room and placed the fruit and two cups of tea on the kotatsu.

"So, you are a guy. Or something now. What are you going to do now?"

>> No.1993697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937867533.jpg -(175.5 KiB, 669x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179664

>>1993691
Alas, being adorable was a double edged sword.

Regardless, the feeling grew as you both went deeper, a warmth and surety that you could do whatever you set your mind to coming with it.

Bren stopped before a large metal door, many hazard warnings on it.

"It's through here, but since you don't have a ring we'll just use the window."

He headed a short ways to the left, where a large, extremely thick piece of some sort of reinforced glass had been set in the wall.

The battery hummed with power in the containment area, even from here.

>> No.1993698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523937909474.png -(1.2 MiB, 1218x1274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1239297

>>1993670
"Nnn...master♥"

Indeed she's very happy, happy that Amanda trusts her. She trusted Mara enough that now she's a substitute Gym Leader now. Mara, of course, will return the affection, feeling Amanda's breasts and nipples rub against her...it causes spark to fly where their bodies meet sometimes

"Thank you so much..."

She says after their kiss breaks

"I won't let you down."

>> No.1993699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938166139.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1993695
>>1993686
Now now sweetie, put more feeling into it.
Taste her spirit energy, it may not be male spirit energy, but it will still be far better than any synthetic you've ever tasted.
I don't want you converting her without tasting and sampling her.
Because if she keeps her distance, she can't absorb some energy to set her instincts into motion

>> No.1993700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938313965.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1993692
>>1993694
Now this was cool, a beautiful arena full of crazy monsters and an evil sorcerer managing things. All things considered Jace seemed surprisingly relaxed, almost at home in the arena.

I need a place like this.

"This place is awesome."

>> No.1993701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938577812.jpg -(271.6 KiB, 1280x1157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278168

>>1993698
Mmm Mara...
Amanda said as she kissed her again and again, pressing their soft breasts together and sharing each other's lewd lightning, both bodies still aglow with the lovely lewd lightning energy.
You earned it, you've been a good girl for me...
She groped her breasts.
And your body is perfect...
She can expect her milk will be in high demand in the temple now that her secret is out.
Yet this is just the beginning for now though, we should head home and get cleaned up...
She smiled again.
Of course doesn't mean we can't have some fun even there...
She reached down and pinched her clit causing both of them to climax again in a burst of lightning...
But let's go clean ourselves up and share the good news with the rest of the gym.
After all the other mikos would love to play with their new monster miko now that they knew she could handle it...
I hope Misray can keep order.
And so we fade to Amanda wrapping her tail around her lovely weasel twin and leading her back to their temple wearing nothing but a smile on her face.

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)00:16.

>> No.1993702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938636602.png -(186.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190576

>>1993666
>>1993675
...Maybe I should've went with the small boobs after all?

She'd think to herself before frowning at #2 from that play dumb comment

The only "weird" thing going on here is you two weirdos. "Did you fall from the sky?" What dumb sort of question is that?! And who are you to tell me what I should and shouldn't have? Are you trying to tell me you two are the oooooonly people in the world who wear a wetsuit or something? Please. I happen to dive under water too, thank you very much! And what's this falling thing you're talking about anyway?

Getting annoyed with them might help!

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)00:17.

>> No.1993703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938666664.jpg -(272.6 KiB, 500x889) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279121

>>1993696
"Funny, your mother would sometimes say something more or less similar."

Yuuka will approach the kotatsu

"I've been doing the same thing I've always been doing. Just as a man, aside from that nothing really changed for me. Not counting biologically, fufu."

>> No.1993704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938807701.png -(14.5 KiB, 96x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14897

>>1993694
>>1993700
Nicol sort of casually looks over his shoulder as if you two were an afterthought as two giant creatures turn each other into bloody meat out on the arena sands.
...Excuse me?

Exactly what about Nicol Bolas have you heard that suggests even the slightest that he'd be interested.
His head turns back around.

Nicol Bolas does not "do" personal matters.

Not unless you are here to personally lodge a complaint. Then you'd need to see the Complaints Department.

It's open pretty much any time of day.

>> No.1993705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938853624.png -(198.7 KiB, 415x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203485

>>1993703

"Tending flowers, bashing skulls and hurting people? Yeah, I bet that sounds like you."

Reimu reached for a tangerine and began to peel it.

"... That last bit was too much information. Hrm."

>> No.1993706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938694755.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1993697
That is way more good feelings and self encouragement than she is used to. But if there was one thing she had her mind set on...

... what kinda energy is this Bren? It ain't no mana I've evah felt before....

>> No.1993707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939009322.png -(433.1 KiB, 1500x1752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443461

>>1993695
>>1993699
Well, academically speaking, she doesn't HAVE spirit energy. She's just a repository for any spirit energy she absorbed... so she's basically just the spirit energy of random males because Aurora certainly doesn't produce any naturally anymore.
She shrugs again
I mean, it's a miracle she's not already a succubus. Still, when in Rome, as they say...
She'll siphon off a bit of Ciri's energy, tasting it.
Now that's... not bad~
She says, her tone a bit sly and the tendrils more active now.

>> No.1993708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523938846898.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1993697
That is way more good feelings and self encouragement than she is used to. But if there was one thing she had her mind set on...

... what kinda energy is this Bren? It ain't no mana I've evah felt before....

>> No.1993709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939190762.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 643x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64684

>>1993675
>>1993680
She'd decide to wait for the barrier to go down, even as small as the drone was the checkpoint was still too heavily guarded for her at the time...
So far so good, just need to wait for an opening, if I can get one drone in I'll see about taking that on with the next.
She said referring to the checkpoint.
If I can get some information about disguises I'll project it with the second drone so you can assume that form.
Like some commanding officer uniform or other VIP type.

>>1993702
...
This isn't going as expected.
I suggest continuing to confuse them until you can charm them... just keep them arguing long enough for the charm to work, they still haven't called anyone in thankfully.

>> No.1993710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939212202.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1993704
>>1993700
It was terrifying, sure, but exhilarating in equal measure. It made her ring finger itch. The fact that he hadn't gotten a fear ring already was sheer chance, as far as she was concerned.

"My apologies, I misspoke. I meant to say a matter of personal gain."

She decided to be a bit bold.

"And from what I hear, any planeswalker that does what he did to Amonkhet is smart enough to know when something worthwhile falls into their lap."

>> No.1993711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939235561.png -(278.2 KiB, 700x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284875

>>1993705
Yuuka will have a dainty sip of tea before setting his cup down and reaches for a tangerine and started to peel it as well

The male smirks and keeps peeling

"My apologies. Slip of the tongue."

>> No.1993712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939403726.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>1993706
Bren just shook his head, staring at the green glow.

"I don't think it is mana. The ring says it's 'willpower', but that doesn't really make sense. How do you use an emotion as a battery?"

>> No.1993713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939569800.jpg -(302.8 KiB, 600x785) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310059

>>1993711

"Well, I wouldn't blame you for that slip. I mean, if Yukari suddenly came and decided to make me a guy... Well, it would be extremely painful..."

Reimu took a sip of her tea. A rather long one, apparently immune to its heat.

"... For her."

>> No.1993714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939698354.gif -(723.3 KiB, 912x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
740625

>>1993707
Ciri is a human with elven blood and weird mystical time powers, something's gotta taste good :V
Either way, she was restrained right and proper and moaning quite feircely as if what was happening to her was the greatest feeling she's ever felt.

>> No.1993715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939771667.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 499x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91580

>>1993713
"I'd donate money to see that~"

Yuuka chuckles and eats a slice of tangerine, and washes it down with another quiet sip

>> No.1993716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939910374.jpg -(384.2 KiB, 961x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
393434

>>1993715

"... As tempting that is, I wouldn't start a fight even for the promise of money."

Sip.

"I am a Shrine Maiden, not a thug, despite of what half of Gensokyo thinks."

>> No.1993717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523939927131.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1993714
>>1993707
That's it, keep drinking it, let it fuel your lust.
We're succubi after all, we have a love for corruption.
It's in all of us.
You'll see in a bit~
But for now, dig in~

>> No.1993718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523940166263.jpg -(124.0 KiB, 480x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127004

>>1993716
"They have it backward. You simply handle incidents in a very thuggish way. Shoot first ask questions later, right?"

"I always liked that about you. Still., no harm no foul. At the end of the day, it all ends with everyone being more or less friendly."

>> No.1993719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523940168650.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1993709
>>1993680
Time passes...

As it stands, 069 will beat you into the city, but not in a good way...

Regardless, the barrier falls eventually so the ship can take off. This gives your drone ample time to slip inside and start poking around, though this left the same options as before. For now, however, you were stuck going wherever they were taking the final shipment. Behind you the barrier shimmered shut again, leaving you cut off!

This was definitely an important area, and it seemed they truly had more security measures in place than first assumed. As the barrier closed, communications with the drone were cut off! It seemed they were on a closed system, but they must have some sort of emergency way of messaging people outside the complex somewhere nearby...

>>1993702
They stared for a moment.

#2: "Well she definitely nags like one of us."

The other was still staring, wondering.

#1: "Maybe she's an escaped experiment or something? We could probably catch her and turn her in for something..."

#2: "Dude, the fuck!?"

#1: "You said it yourself, wasted time doesn't put food on the table. We might as well get something out of today."

#2: "..."

Things were rapidly going south, and they would likely act very soon.

>> No.1993720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523940238995.jpg -(436.2 KiB, 1024x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446623

>>1993704
>>1993710
Under normal circumstance Jace might've taken offense to such comments, but at the end of the day. When you know your outclassed, sometimes you just have to act like it doesn't bother you. Regardless his ring began to spark in defense and he slid his hands into his pockets hoping not to come off as rude.

Damn it, I hate it when a bigger fish shows up. Probably better off keeping quiet for the moment, maybe Bridgette has a plan.

>> No.1993721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523940411475.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 850x1235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1122654

>>1993718

"They better be friendly... Or else."

After peeling a tangerine, she happily began to devoir it. It was nice to have food for a change. The juicy contents of the fruit staining her red and white dress in a most sensual manner...

"... Hmmmh~ Delicious."

>> No.1993722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523940889979.png -(333.1 KiB, 680x915) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341097

>>1993721
"Or else indeed~ Although you'll have better luck once you've properly eaten."

Yuuka will watch her eat the fruit while he eats his

"Messy messy~"

>> No.1993723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523940962921.jpg -(446.5 KiB, 660x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
457199

>>1993722

"... What are you looking at?"

Reimu asked with a raised eyebrow, caring little for the mess. After all, she was planning to bathe.

"Anyway, you came here just to mess with me or what?"

>> No.1993724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523941115691.png -(179.3 KiB, 1524x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183597

>>1993702
>>1993709
>>1993719
"625 is right... You'll have to change it up like this. They're not that stupid."
682 grumbles playing with her fingers. Hoping for the best on both ends. She maintains flight continuing to observe what she can about the island.

>> No.1993725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523941121263.jpg -(370.4 KiB, 600x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379306

>>1993723
"For a minute I thought I was looking at a farm animal."

Smirks

"Kidding~ Kidding~ And yes I did, Yukari told me you were around. So I figured I'd pay you a visit one of these days just to annoy you."

>> No.1993726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523941441204.png -(786.6 KiB, 772x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
805482

>>1993725

"Figures."

Reimu rolled her eyes and stood up, having devoured some Tangerines and emptied her cup of tea, stretching her arms.

"Nnngh... Well, I do appreciate visits, even from people like you."

>> No.1993727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523941597138.jpg -(206.9 KiB, 800x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211875

>>1993710
>>1993720
Nicol reaches out a claw in front of him, that is, towards the two fighting monsters because he wasn't facing the two interruptions at the moment. With a crushing motion from his fist, the two monsters explode into meat and blood, covering the arena sands with a shower of blood and gore. Some if it may have been launched hard enough to splatter them even from their far-away position, though Nicol himself looks completely untouched. He then turns around. It's almost impossible to tell his expression behind the cowl, but his tone could melt steel from how acidic it sounds.

Call me a planeswalker again and your bones will be powder.

The fact that you know about Amonkhet, yet dare refer to me as a Planeswalker, shows that perhaps you do not know as much as you think you do.

You may refer to me as The Aetherwalker, or even God-Pharaoh if you are looking to score bonus points, but do not dare call me a Planeswalker if you place value on things like your ability to exist.

Now, I suppose you should explain yourself now that you have my undivided attention, and pray to whatever god you worship that you aren't mistaken in your evaluation of the word "worthwhile."

Far worse things than the Complaint Department are in store for someone who insults me AND wastes my time.

>> No.1993728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523941609647.png -(839.6 KiB, 895x1390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
859734

>>1993726
Yuuka finished his fruit and most of his tea

"I'm flattered Reimu~"

>> No.1993729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523941739944.png -(184.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189260

>>1993709
Call? I thought you hacked that stuff!

she thinks

>>1993719
Doing as Miss Techbrains said, she would let out a bit of charm magic directed at the two to help them be more... accepting

...An experiment? Really?

She gives them a blank stare

The only thing you're going to get out of it is laughed out the building. If that's what you're aiming for then go for it. At least then I'll be off this stupid island.

Sigh

And stop it with this "you're not like us" stuff. It's rude. I mean do I really look that weird? You guys look pretty normal to me...

>> No.1993730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942018578.png -(77.3 KiB, 612x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79110

>>1993717
>>1993714
And so get into it, Lysella did!
Spurred by the taste of spirit energy, Lysella violates Ciri thoroughly until there is nothing left but the little lilim's demonic energy, drained completely dry of spirit. By the end, Lysella is almost disappointed that there was not more of it to drink.
A shame that's all there was, but I suppose it's only natural for someone like her~

>> No.1993731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942091842.png -(271.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278267

>>1993727
>>1993720
The display was not lost on her, and it was becoming difficult to maintain even a semblance of composure.

"..."

This was a bad idea. Such a bad idea. Holy shit this is fun, but SUCH A BAD IDEA

"A-Ah, y-yes. I am a b-bit outdated on m-my i-information, my a-apologies..."

She cleared her throat and tried again.

"God-Pharaoh, I come seeking the rings of Greed, bearing those of Fear. I would like to trade with you, as would my companion, though I will let him say his own piece."

Being a bit of a fangirl, she'd go for the bonus points.

>> No.1993732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942140112.jpg -(134.2 KiB, 913x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137470

>>1993728

"Even people like me tend to get bored and somewhat lonely, so..."

Reimu shrugged, heading towards the bathroom.

"... If you are going to stay for the night feel free to use the guest room."

>> No.1993733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942396225.jpg -(724.1 KiB, 912x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741519

>>1993717
>>1993730
When Lysella finished, she might realize that there was now a Succubus hanging from the ceiling in place of a human girl.
The succubus looked like it was dazed, and her nether regions were absolutely drenched.
Thank you mistress~
The newborn monster thought to itself, as it firmly believed any good feeling was given to her by Helen's good graces.

>> No.1993734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942450701.jpg -(174.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178424

>>1993719
>>1993724
And as the drone was sent in 625 made note of the security and the airlock set up.
Clearly this is a very important area, this has to be a research station of some kind.
Either way she gave the necessary orders as it was sent in so that... even when the communications were cut off it kept it's task going the device following the transport in and hiding itself in a safe place to await the transport's return... still.
This barrier can block my transmissions, there's some heavy jamming in there.
The fox said to 682 worriedly.
Clearly that place is very important and will be hard to get in alone...
Maybe we should try one of the other places first.

>>1993729
Yes but they haven't used it yet... we're still safe, just keep confusing them until it works...

>> No.1993735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942883879.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1993734
>>1993724
Observations of the island would reveal that a standard unloading and refueling procedure takes approximately one and a half hours, give or take ten minutes. It was hard to tell given the lack of information, but a rough guess placed one to four deliveries per day if the place wasn't far bigger than it looked.

>>1993729
They seemed dissuaded from taking you in, but also from spending further time near you.

#1: "Alright, fuck it, I'd feel bad doing that shit, I'm just leaving. This isn't my problem. You got here, you can get off."

#2: "You really do look pretty weird. Good luck with whatever, I guess?"

They both began to leave...

>> No.1993736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523942938590.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1993733
Nice job~
She looks very content with her new form too~
I should cut her loose so you can have a bit more fun training the newborn succubus~
And she'd do just that. The newborn succubus would be allowed to fall to the floor after her ropes were cut

>> No.1993737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523943198301.png -(697.7 KiB, 1500x1752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
714485

>>1993736
>>1993733
Lysella giggles as the new succubus falls more into the embrace of the tentacles, held aloft in the air by the sheer fact that the tendrils were so deep inside of her that she couldn't very well just slide off of them. Then they'll start doing their tentacly thing again with Succuciri.
I suppose I could play around a bit more~

>> No.1993738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523943248301.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1993727
>>1993731
The display of gore was impressive, and the raw power could literally be felt in the air, but you never make yourself look like prey. Jace kept his composure and tried not lose it.

Great, he doesn't seem in the mood for flattery. At least she's being direct.

"My name is Jace, and I offer a green ring of will in exchange for an orange ring of avarice."

>> No.1993739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523943719727.png -(664.6 KiB, 716x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680547

Deep in the Tureaud residence is Sylvia sitting in her now well decorated homely study with a bottle of unopened mead. Mead she plans to save for a future time that totally isn't already happening wink wink. She calls out one of her daughter's names.
LaBeatrice!
Her tone is authoritative so it shouldn't take long for her middle child to respond.

>> No.1993740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523943858130.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1377x1846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1084205

>>1993739
Eventually the tall full figured girl in a striped gown walks in, intrigued from her true name being called out by her mother like this.
Is this important, mother? I was trying to get some rest.

>> No.1993741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944086552.jpg -(366.0 KiB, 800x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374814

>>1993740
Yes. Sit down girl. We need to talk.
She sits with some white wine while her legs crossed closed. Despite how urgent her tone was, her expression didn't seem to paint any picture that something was wrong. When Beatrice sits the door behind her will slam shut from the indoor gust.
Go on now... sit.

>> No.1993742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944195502.png -(214.1 KiB, 915x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219279

>>1993741
...Don't do that. You make me think I did something wrong.
She sits face to face with her, curious as to why her mother interrupted her potential sleep.

>> No.1993743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944308755.png -(477.3 KiB, 845x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
488771

>>1993734
>>1993735
Try scouting further if possible. Do be cautious though. Make a call accordingly if you see a chance to glean some information.
>>1993729
If you go all the way now and charm them you could stop them... Trading your body for an exchange?

>> No.1993744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944333803.png -(669.3 KiB, 1000x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
685342

>>1993742
Oh hush, you're not in trouble. I'm just here to have a little mother-daughter talk. Talks about your future. There's a reason why you're still awake, no?
She smiles at her comfortably still not touching the wine yet.

>> No.1993745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944476953.jpg -(198.9 KiB, 752x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203696

>>1993744
I... suppose. Why did you pick now to talk about this? I was trying to sleep on it.
She looks to the side, blushing.

>> No.1993746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944614599.png -(636.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
651654

>>1993745
The sooner it's addressed, the better organized your thoughts will be. I'm surprised you have to sleep on... this.
...
You're thinkin' about that Kaiba boy, ain't you?
She peers at her with a smirk.
Thinkin' reeeeeal hard and deep~

>> No.1993747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944647327.gif -(8217 B, 100x100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8217

>>1993738
>>1993731
A smile seems to creep up from behind the cowl, as Bridgette's kowtowing seems to hit its mark. Hardly anyone did that anymore, and Nicol felt a bit fluttery for it. As a massive dragon, flattery was the weapon sure to slip past his armor.

So you come to me seeking trinkets...
He thinks on this for a moment.
I see. Perhaps I should get rid of that lantern if two interlopers can find me so easily and they already know not that I own the lantern, but also its color... troubling.

Still, the proposition amuses me.

I wonder, though. What use have you for the power of Greed?

>> No.1993748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944768871.png -(75.6 KiB, 338x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77430

>>1993746
...I think about him all the time. W-What's your point?
She blushes harder and frowns at her as if she's reserving this business between herself and possibly him.
Are you trying to arouse me?

>> No.1993749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944847725.jpg -(314.1 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321629

>>1993734
>>1993735
That's it? You're just going to leave a beautiful shipwrecked maiden like me to waste away out here?! Youre not human!

069 is all the sads now

>>1993743
I could! It doesn't seem like a girl's natural charms are gonna work and it doesn't seem like they can block it either.

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)02:00.

>> No.1993750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523944950467.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1993747
>>1993738
It had been an educated guess that she got lucky with thanks to her knowledge, but she wasn't about to tell him that.

"I thought it would be obvious... Doesn't it call to you? You hear it whispering, don't you? I want it to have it."

>> No.1993751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523945298687.jpg -(396.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
405980

>>1993743
Sadly it's mostly on autopilot now, I have it set to head back out when the shipment returns, anything it picked up between then should come through in the meantime... I think i'll send another drone in to wait for the next delivery once we get the data from inside, important or not I think it's best for me to plant one in here for when we do take it on.

>>1993749
It looks like you have too... guess you'll be the first one of us to experience these people first hand...
She's saying it like she's the lucky one.

>> No.1993752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523945412594.jpg -(218.2 KiB, 709x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223455

>>1993748
Now now... don't play this off as something typical. Any woman can think about a man normally and still sleep like she's never slept in her life.

>> No.1993753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523945541481.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1993751
>>1993743
The city waited below, though there was also the question of where these ships were coming from...

>>1993749
You were being ignored, the both of them getting on their ship. This was the last chance before they were gone!

#1: "Talk about changing tune fast..."

>> No.1993754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523945799653.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192409

>>1993752
...Okay I am thinking about him. More intensely than usual.
Beatrice had no reason to hide it anymore, feeling the atmosphere of this conversation.

>> No.1993755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946068902.jpg -(550.1 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
563301

>>1993754
How much do you love this boy? Be honest with me.
She's got an intent on listening right now, drinking her wine slowly.

>> No.1993756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946093023.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 499x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91580

>>1993732
"Much abliged~"

he would say as his voice faded as Reimu made her way to the bathroom. For now, the girl will do as she wants uninterrupted. Was it a good idea leaving him on his own? Who knows...

>> No.1993757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946156366.png -(344.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353071

>>1993753
>>1993751
>>1993749
I want to check below the water... But... That's foolish to do without a ship and more information on the society. Especially with all this security on the island...
682 buzzes off for now, heading back to the initial crash site to compile her thoughts- And recoup her magic in a safer place.
Diviner...? Do I still have those tools...? ...Those drones will mostly be fine, I placed the spells on them so they'd think of it as nothing...

>> No.1993758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946177312.jpg -(234.5 KiB, 1368x1436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240157

>>1993755
....
I know I love him a great deal but... I never really measured it.
I... I can't answer that.

>> No.1993759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946285402.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418742

>>1993756

Once inside, Reimu proceeded to undress and to let the hot water flow.
Thankfully, even Youkai knew the importance of privacy. Right?

"Hmmhm~"

>> No.1993760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946292433.jpg -(249.4 KiB, 1154x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255412

>>1993747
>>1993750
He waited for Bridgette to answer before giving his own.

"I want it because I want power, its just logical."

Honestly at this rate I may as well get one of every ring just cause.

>> No.1993761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946371489.png -(87.1 KiB, 741x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89144

>>1993758
She blinks in a nonplussed manner.
Mm? Why can't you? Don't tell me you're afraid of something, I didn't raise my girls to be coy when it came to their feelings. Out with it now.

>> No.1993762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946504720.jpg -(66.3 KiB, 744x652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67927

>>1993761
It... doesn't make sense to me. I've never felt this way about anyone. At least not after Dumaine...
She looks down shyly.
I kind of... want to... uhhhh...

>> No.1993763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946673867.png -(187.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191983

>>1993751
Maybe. There's probably nothing down there to get excited about! Just make sure their communications are disabled!

>>1993753
>>1993757
Hey! Are you listening? Wait!

She calls after them. This time she turns up the volume and unleashes more of her charm magic on the two

At least hear me out!

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)02:31.

>> No.1993764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523946767900.jpg -(366.0 KiB, 800x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374814

>>1993762
Since you're struggling with words... let me take a wild guess and say you love this boy so much you want to be more than just his little cute secretary girlfriend.
...
Bear his seed, no?
Sylvia is now getting straight to the point.
I know this emotion you're feeling, and you're not gonna sit here and beat around the bush. You understand?

>> No.1993765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523947081415.jpg -(581.6 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595545

>>1993764
...
She holds her stomach and blushes.
Fine. I do. I want to have children with him... after all of the years of avoiding them and calling them money pits.
She blinks in disbelief of what she's saying.
I've cracked under this emotion and now I can't stop thinking about it. My body don't stop reminding me either... you even said to me before I left for Atlanta about how I'd be the first one to have a family.

>> No.1993766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523947400419.jpg -(183.0 KiB, 421x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187430

>>1993753
>>1993757
I'll keep my efforts going maybe if I can get some signal boosts I can find a way to expand a mana recharge field around my drones or the transmitters.

Either way a second drone was dispatched to the location while she waited for it to leave.

>>1993763
And if need be 625 will make the engine skip if they try to turn it on, hoping that the charm would distract them before they turned it on!

>> No.1993767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523947867053.png -(582.1 KiB, 700x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
596020

>>1993759
Male!Yuuka would. ...If only the circumstances weren't making him so bold

While not able to use the convenience of gaps to get the drop on others. Yuuka has...other ways to achieve the same effect. He waits a moment...and then he turns into a large pile of sunflower petals. And they all go through the cracks of the floorboards of the shrine. And all trace of him was gone

And like a flower, he'll bloom, a flower sprouts just above the covering of the hole in the tub. And just as Reimu starts to sit in the tub, the flower blooms very rapidly into a full grown and naked male Yuuka. The young miko ends up sitting against him

"Oh~ Fancy meeting you here Reimu."

>> No.1993768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523948108441.png -(593.0 KiB, 736x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607219

>>1993765
Mmmhmm~ You didn't believe me at the time. You were too caught up in your own bitterness from that Dumaine heifer. You ran away from your home and tried to alienate everyone associated with it instead of standing up and facing the dark jazz. All it did was restrict your emotions and narrow your mind to the point where the locals from here had to rip it out of you in efforts to save you from you. Correct? Things come full circle, honey~♥
She chuckles and gives her the omnipotent mother expression. She took a somewhat wild stab in the dark with this.
Had you handled your heartbreak differently... you probably would have a family by now... with one of the many men who were yearning for you while you were busy chasing an incestuous hussy.

>> No.1993769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523948187939.jpg -(420.3 KiB, 1000x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430388

>>1993767

"..."

While certainly surprised, Reimu didn't scream or anything like that. Instead, she merely sat on the opposite side of the tub, allowing the hot water to ease her muscles and worries away.
Reimu's form was exquisite, specially without clothes, her skin smooth and nubile and her breasts perky and so enticing.

"I can't believe you have done thing, Yuuka. Hmph."

The Shrine Maiden shook her head.

"...Are you going to behave or should I be worried?"

>> No.1993770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523948455454.jpg -(255.4 KiB, 1700x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261562

>>1993768
Beatrice doesn't know how to respond to this seeing that she always felt like her true reasons for leaving home and spewing hostility at her own family and friends was known to only her. She would cry, but seeing that she's matured enough to get over this bitterness completely with the help of her corruption, she sits and mulls over it for a second.
Everyone makes a stupid mistake in their life. This is my best chance to take it at the right time. I just... I don't know if Kaiba is ready to be a father. He'd be just as shocked as I am at myself for bringing it up.

>> No.1993771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523948688915.png -(636.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
651654

>>1993770
Are you sure about that? From the time I met him, I can tell from his energy that he is head over heels over you. Before making the assumption that he's not ready... talk it out with him. You'll be surprised.
And I'd be a grandmother... well before now.

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)03:04.

>> No.1993772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523948854706.png -(480.7 KiB, 800x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
492219

>>1993769
"Alas...I fell prey to my base male instincts. ...Fufu, things aren't so the same after all."

He smirks, his urges are quite strong. He often acts upon them, but he likes approaching things with at least effort put into finesse

The feeling of her skin against his while the water caressed their bodies was quite something

"I am not going to behave my dear. I can't...but you shouldn't be worried either."

His hands will slowly start to touch her body, starting at her thighs, it takes skillful hands to please Yukari, so he knows what he's doing

"Hm~"

>> No.1993773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523949075907.jpg -(687.8 KiB, 752x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
704299

>>1993771
I still feel like I need more time to collect myself. This is a big step. Even as a monster, it doesn't change anything. Motherhood is a lifetime responsibility.
She looks to the left a little meek to the idea of pregnancy.

>> No.1993774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523949277060.png -(632.3 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
647496

>>1993772

"...."

The Shrine Maiden remained silent as Yuuka approached her and began to caress her form. While her expression was one of annoyance, a noticeable flush materialized on Reimu's cheeks and she presented her form to her guest, not-so-secretly enjoying his touch.

"You know, I don't let guys get this close or intimate with me... Unless they donate a considerable amount to this Shrine first. Consider yourself lucky because, ah... I was missing the touch of a guy for a change..."

A playful, sly smile appeared on Reimu's lips, extending one of her legs to allow it to rest on the male's shoulder.

"Although, technically, you are a woman turned into a man by a god-forsaken power who we can't understand... Damn it, Yukari."

>> No.1993775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523949326447.jpg -(366.0 KiB, 800x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374814

>>1993773
No. You're done collecting your thoughts. You're a woman, start acting like it. If you were bold enough to abandon home for an office job in Atlanta on your own, you're brave enough to tell that Kaiba boy that you want to bear his child! Stop being so damn apprehensive, LaBeatrice!

>> No.1993776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523949442443.jpg -(473.6 KiB, 1128x1141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
484957

>>1993775
Alright... fine! I'll tell him first thing in the morning, okay?! Calm down!
I hope she doesn't come at me with the line...

>> No.1993777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523949642776.png -(75.4 KiB, 497x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77177

>>1993776
She stands up and speaks to her in the motherly stance.
I better not catch you back in this house without his seed baking in your womb. If you're serious about it, then prove it to him, yourself and me especially.
...
You leave this house first thing in the morning and take a long "vacation" with Kaiba. Don't let up on him either, you ain't gonna get it on your first try most likely.

>> No.1993778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523949780818.jpg -(222.2 KiB, 750x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227568

>>1993777
What? He's got work to do! I can't just keep forcing him into sex until I become pregnant!
...
I'm hornier but I'm not THAT horny.

>> No.1993779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523950025311.png -(664.6 KiB, 716x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680547

>>1993778
She chuckles loudly and sultrily.
Yes you are, you're just trying to avoid the inevitable. You and the rest of your sisters. Tap into your primal instincts as a werewolf and get him to breed you like a bitch in heat has never been bred before! I bet that man has pent up sexual energy he wants to take out on you from work~
...
I know his cock is huge too. Is that what scares you? You've fucked that boy before, I don't recall hearing stories of him hurting you.

>> No.1993780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523950365141.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1176344

>>1993779
She blinks from her mother's tipsy teasing.
...Alright woman you've had too much sauce. I totally get it, don't get loud please. The last thing I need are those imbeciles up my tail about it. This is giving me a headache!

>> No.1993781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523950613915.jpg -(218.2 KiB, 709x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223455

>>1993780
Oh stop it I'm having fun~ I'm trying to get you in the mood. You're too bent out of shape over something you're more ready for than you think.
She winks her tail and sticks her tongue out.
If it makes you feel better... take a walk outside and clear your head. I know you're horny and you're actively denying it. That's not healthy for you~

>> No.1993782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523950904863.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192409

>>1993781
...I'll just head to my room and rub myself furiously to Kaiba. Thanks mom.
She glares and blushes at her.
...
Damn it... I want him to bruise my womb with triplets. Stupid... arrrgh!!

>> No.1993783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523951040658.png -(75.0 KiB, 491x542) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76839

>>1993782
Go to my room instead, I have bigger and better toys to make this experience more fun for you~
Her expression is extremely perverted as she's tipsy and very horny. It's like she wants to fuck Kaiba herself or something. Do some mom and daughter threesome.

>> No.1993784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523951165060.jpg -(124.0 KiB, 480x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127004

>>1993774
"Why let her ruin your mood? Don't think about it, relax~"

Yuuka smiled as she starts to pull the miko closer. They'll overlap one another some more, thus Yuuka's reach extends and continues touching her body as if massaging her

"Let me take that lonely feeling away from you."

And then sits her on his lap, his smile persisting

>> No.1993785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523951223684.jpg -(198.9 KiB, 752x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203696

>>1993783
Thanks but no thanks. I have what I need. If you'll... excuse me.
She'll turn away and exit the study flustered and beyond horny.

>> No.1993786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523951460083.png -(177.5 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181794

>>1993785
Remember... don't you come back in this house without grand babies you hear?
She says in a teasing and half serious manner as she closes the door as she leaves to drink the rest of the wine and possibly rape Richoux in his sleep or something.

>> No.1993787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523951519450.png -(797.1 KiB, 638x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
816276

>>1993784

Reimu was light. Very light. Or perhaps she used her flying powers to make the position shift easier. Snuggling against Yuuka, the Shrine Maiden felt her arousal rise the more time she spent pressing her naked form against his.

"Idiot. If I only knew that your visit would end like this... Then maybe I would have hurried things up~"

Reimu blinked at Yuuka, glancing at his form.

"... Well then, what are you waiting for?"

>> No.1993788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523951899465.png -(658.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
674063

>>1993787
A very nicely sized member is already throbbing against her form. Yuuka is just as eager as Reimu and he'll start to lift her up

"Think of it a pleasant surprise~"

And then lowers her down, his large rod penetrating Reimu's sex, forcing it to take its girth. Yuuka will grunt, and he'll use one of his hands and pants it firmly on her ass, and starts squeezing the girl's flesh. He grins and gropes at her perky breasts with his free hand

>> No.1993789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523952150336.jpg -(633.3 KiB, 1000x714) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
648503

>>1993788

Reimu bit her lower lip as soon Yuuka's meaty rod entered her. Her love walls wrapping around the invading shaft as soon the Youkai invaded her insides. Sighing in pleasure, the Shrine Maiden wrapped her arms around his neck as she began to move her hips against his crotch.

"You and I... Ahh.... Have different definitions of pleasant... Whatever..."

Closing her eyes, Reimu increased the speed and the rhythm of her motions, almost as if she eagerly wanted to milk her partner's cock.
And perhaps she wanted to!

>> No.1993790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523952764836.jpg -(408.9 KiB, 540x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418678

>>1993789
His hardened meat will twitch powerfully while inside of Reimu's hungry twitch. It causes the bathwater to rock, some of it spilling over. The male grunts every so often, Reimu's efforts are making him feel real good

And it wasn't long before he puts his hand behind her head and pulls her in for a heated kiss

>> No.1993791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523953093770.jpg -(534.3 KiB, 878x1394) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547174

>>1993790

Reimu closed her eyes as she welcomed the kiss with one of her own. Her tongue soon invading Yuuka's mouth, dancing with his own muscle. Even during lovemaking, she wanted to tell the Youkai that she was in control.
With her climax building up with every powerful thrust of her lover's hips, her fingernails scratched the Youkai's back, leaving a couple of marks on them.

"Hmmhmph~~!!"

At last Yukari did something good for a change... Oh Gods...

>> No.1993792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523953663413.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85484

>>1993791
Reimu will be met with Yuuka's own methods dominance. As they kiss Yuuka will start thrusting his hips up, his rod smashing deep into Reimu's womb with intense and pleasurable force

"Mmmmph~"

>> No.1993793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523953888273.jpg -(387.1 KiB, 500x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396362

>>1993792

With their desire pushing her to the edge, Reimu finally surrendered to pleasure and to Yuuka's efforts, releasing her own love juices all over the Youkai's member, coating it with her honey. Holy Hakurei honey in fact, which would feel like acid to him!
... Except not, she's sinning by fucking a Youkai anyway! The Gods do not approve.

"Hmmhph!!"

Moaning into Yuuka's mouth, Reimu eventually broke the kiss, a single string of their mixed saliva joining their lips.

"Ahh... H-Hah... T-That was... That was impressive... So good too..."

>> No.1993794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523954511135.png -(781.3 KiB, 680x880) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
800005

>>1993793
"Haaa~ You liked that did you~?"

  • Asked Yuuka with a smirk and flushed expression, his member feeding Reimu plenty of pre. And all while he puts his arms in a criss-cross fashion above Reimu's hips. And presses her down forcefully, once again driving his meat deep inside Reimu with force before lifting her up again and repeating!

"Haaaaah~!"

>> No.1993795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523954790941.jpg -(495.8 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507653

>>1993794

"Nnnngh..."

A soft grunt of pleasure escaped the Miko's lips, her lower body trembling as she was taken by Yuuka. It was almost as if months of solitude faded away with the sheer pleasure she was experiencing in that very moment. It felt great. Really great.

"A-Ahh~~!"

>> No.1993796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523955554253.jpg -(353.4 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361860

>>1993795
Yuuka's grunting will sound more and more feral. The speed and thrust behind his efforts only increase. Yuuka will bite Reimu's neck, sinking his youkai teeth, leaving a lovemark on the girl

>> No.1993797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523955729759.jpg -(39.3 KiB, 752x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40288

>>1993796

"N-Nnngh... Ahhh... Owiee...."

Allowing a small cry of pain to escape her lips, Reimu reached for Yuuka's hair with a hand, tugging it as a method of disapproval.

"I... Still have my Orb nearby..."

And yet, part of her felt rather pleased and aroused by the ferocity of the Youkai.

"I-Idiot..."

>> No.1993798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523956013103.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 849x738) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115377

>>1993797
"Haaaaa~!"

Yuuka licked his lips, his red youkai eyes focused on Reimu

"Forgive me~ Nnngh~! I'll make it up to you."

That's when his member will start to twitch again. It even swells up! Yuuka then drives it deep into her womb before the male youkai let's loose several spurts of his hot, thick, seed

"Guuuhhn~! Haaaah~!!"

He'll grunt loudly in pleasure, he'll drive it madly into her over and over while climaxing!

>> No.1993799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523956393305.jpg -(188.0 KiB, 618x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192509

>>1993798

"Nnn..."

Closing a single eye for a second, the all too familiar feeling of getting her sex filled with seed made Reimu moan rather lewdly as she leaned towards Yuuka, kissing his lips as she got comfortable using his frame as support.

"... Ahh~ I really needed this. Perhaps more so than you."

The Shrine Maiden said with a wink as she slowly reached for the base of Yuuka's shaft, carefully pulling his tool out of her love tunnel, allowing some of the white cum to seep out of her slit.

>> No.1993800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523968188702.png -(686.8 KiB, 698x437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
703251

Time for a fish
Blake is around getting used to the new environment, coming to accept her place with Liz, she was nicely looked after and thanks to the energy doesn't seem to question her antics with a girl. Presently she is near the market checking out the local foods.
Qrow is also out but sitting in the park with his hip flask having a light refreshment. Looking at everyone going by, this was the world he and his niece were in now...could be worse. His blade resting at his side..sooner or later he'd need to get to work powering up to close the gap on them.
Others such as Magus, Fou-lu, Sakuya, Youmu, Misty can also be requested, holler

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)08:29.

>> No.1993801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523987789252.jpg -(89.4 KiB, 499x670) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91580

>>1993799
After their kiss breaks, Yuuka smiles

"Plenty more where that came from. Hmhm, doesn't look like I'll need the guest bedroom if I do spend the night."

And so they'll spend some time basking in the afterglow, and will likely go at it for round 2 soon enough. Followed by round 3, 4, 5, etc later in the evening

And we can fade to that~

>> No.1993802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523991358291.jpg -(540.7 KiB, 999x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
553642
>Lolis

"Hmmmmm~"

After listening to the both of them, Komachi smirks a little

"Haha, yeah that'll be pretty easy for me. Heh, this isn't the kind of fishing I had in mind but it's just as good I think."

Komachi starts to say, and that is when the boat will stay in place near the mermaids despite it sailing through the water. And that is when the mermaids start looking towards them curiously

>> No.1993803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523991870035.png -(818.4 KiB, 979x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
837996

>>1993802

>>THE WARP IS OVERTAKING ME

Yeah...Yeah! Komachi is the best!
Tsumiko then declares excitedly when Aera suggests that the big tittied Death God could snare ALL the mermaids
And her excitement only grows further when she notices that Komachi is getting ready to make her move, the little white haired girl rising up and down on the balls of her feet as she drains the last of her juice dry with her eyes sparkling in anticipation

>> No.1993804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523993014900.jpg -(179.4 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183667

>>1993802
>>1993803
PRAISE TZEENTCH!
Hmmmm...They're curious now.
Aera will watch with some slight amusement, wondering how Komachi's going to "catch" these mermaids. Honestly she could cheat, but where's the fun in doing the work for her?

>> No.1993805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523993534206.jpg -(53.0 KiB, 412x811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54242

>>1993804
>>1993803
With the lolis anticipating the mermaids being brought to them for reasons...Komachi will leave the wheel, it doesn't matter since they're not going anywhere, the distance between the ship and anywhere else has been increased to infinity. They won't be getting lost, steer off course or crash into anything! Praise drunk Zun

"Curious and they won't be going anywhere. At least for a while~"

That's when the mermaids end up swimming near the ship and looking at Komachi and the girls as they look over the edge. The bust Death God will remove her robes, exposing her two-piece swimsuit underneath

"Come have some fun with us~!"

Komachi then dives in and then is seen the middle of the deck with two confused mermaids over her shoulders and sets them down gently. They look around with confused expressions, the lolis can do as they like with them as Komachi brings them aboard almost as if they're offerings or something

"We'll treat you all really nice."

She'll then bring two more...and then the rest!

>> No.1993806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523994121580.png -(409.1 KiB, 600x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418910

>>1993804
>>1993805
Little Tsumiko will be seen shouting and waving her arms like she's a cheerleader without the pom poms as Komachi goes "fishing", as if she's trying to channel her youthful energy into the Death God
Go! Go! Go!
She cries out repeatedly between childish giggles

>> No.1993807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523994514163.jpg -(279.7 KiB, 650x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286460

>>1993805
>>1993806
While Tsumiko is being a cheerleader, Aera will head over to one of the mermaids already on board. She'll squat down near her and...reach out and give the silly mermaid a pat on the head.
Heh...
Adult Aera not related.

>> No.1993808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523994904700.jpg -(79.2 KiB, 850x915) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81119

>>1993806
>>1993807
Of course, the mermaids will attempt to leave the ship since they're being brought abord pretty much without their consent. And for whatever reason they couldn't outswim Komachi, she always caught up to them as she brought the last of them aboard

And the mermaids that tried leaving will find themselves always in the middle of the shi[p's deck no matter what

The mermaid that Aera pet blushes a little but they all will start to look worried too. And one of them ask the three what they're planning

"We don't know yet, but man you all are pretty cute~"

Says Komachi, all wet and dripping from her numerous dives

>> No.1993809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523995363877.png -(606.3 KiB, 675x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
620868

>>1993807
>>1993808
And so with the group of mermaids trapped onboard of the ship, Tsumiko will smile sweetly at the fishy captives as she skips over to Komachi and gives her a hug
Caring little for how wet the Death God is right now
Yeah! You belong to us now!
The little Anti-Christ then says to the mermaids with a mischievous gleam in her eyes

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)16:02.

>> No.1993810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523995583364.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82091

>>1993808
>>1993809
Mmm...We won't hurt you or anything...
Says the loli chaos god as she starts to invade the mermaid's heads, working her power to start brainwashing the group of mermaids.

>> No.1993811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523995720198.png -(17.6 KiB, 145x158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18025

>>1993800
Well Misty could always stop by the Ghost gym to visit another gym leader... especially since Jasmine's gym is mysteriously closed!

Either way Misty could spot several of the usual mikos both human and monster outside doing the daily temple maintance, since spring was in full bloom now the place looked quite nice now.

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)16:08.

>> No.1993812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523996173676.jpg -(187.1 KiB, 850x1026) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191624

>>1993809
>>1993810
"Hehe, if you're happy I'm happy."

Says Komachi with a smile, returning the hug, likely pulling Tsumiko's adorable face deep into her large, soft, breasts

"But yeah, don't you guys worry about a thing. You'll be forgetting all about your worries soon enough~"

Says Komachi, looking at the group of mermaids. Knowing what fate awaits them with a smirk laced with mischief

The mermaids will quickly fall under Aera's power. Soon the half-fish women will start being much more complacent and trusting

>> No.1993813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523996385811.jpg -(121.9 KiB, 448x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124780

>>1993811
Jasmine's wasn't her destination for the moment...she DID think to visit Amanda's since last and is now getting around to it!
She smiled walking through and checked out some of the faces and new sights as she went through looking for Amanda, if Misray is looking off she'll take notice

>> No.1993814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523996543130.png -(1.8 MiB, 1220x1585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1864496

>>1993810
>>1993812
Tsumiko lets out a muffled giggle as she gets her face shoved right into Komachi's abundant cleavage, but once she is free she turns to their fishy captives and goes
You! And you! Make out!
Pointing at a pair of mermaids as she issues that command

>> No.1993815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523997063622.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 1200x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162209

>>1993812
>>1993814
With her brainwashing complete, Aera will sliiiiiiiiiiiiiide on over to Komachi, giving the wet Toohoo a hug while Tsumiko is ordering mermaids around.
Ehehe~

>> No.1993816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523997212782.jpg -(161.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165581

>>1993813
Not a lot of new faces just mostly the old... well aside from the donation box that most likely has a sexed out Fasha tied to it, at least until it's someone else's turn.

Hello...

Oh look it's Callie, the Tsund Nekomata looking like her usual self.

What brings you here?

>> No.1993817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523997434558.png -(309.1 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316529

>>1993816
Super Lewd!
Misty will give a wave to Callie and look over her nekofeatures
Hey there! I was wondering if Amanda was back yet? Heard she went away for a little while.

>> No.1993818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523998487314.jpg -(306.4 KiB, 676x822) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
313712

>>1993815
>>1993814
"You work fast Aera~"

Says Komachi, grinning at the raven-haired girl. The redhead will reach out and pet Aera on the head, commending her on a job well done. Komachi is very fond of Aera and Tsumiko, she spends a lot of time with them, and they with her

Meanwhile, the mermaids that Tsumiko ordered felt this insane urge and want to follow her directions

The two mermaid's look at each other with flushing expressions. Their hands begin to caress one another's pretty faces as they each stick their tongue out slightly...and then proceed to make out with one another while the other mermaids look on

"Mmmf, look at em' go~"

>> No.1993819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523998671786.jpg -(176.0 KiB, 480x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180177

>>1993817
Yep she's a two tailed cat girl, eating all those cookies eventually corrupted her.
Yeah she's back, came back awhile ago, she was sleeping but she should be up now.
Sleeping off the night of lewd she did with Mara that is.

>> No.1993820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523999157330.png -(459.5 KiB, 641x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470522

>>1993815
>>1993818
Nodding in a satisfied way as the two mermaids begin to make out, Tsumiko will approach one of the others as she goes
Chair!
Moving to use the poor mind controlled mermaid as a seat, upon which she will take off her shoes and, waving them around a bit and wiggling her toes, she commands
Kiss and lick!
Going total bitch queen on the unoccupied mermaids as she stares them down with an icy gaze

>> No.1993821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523999206054.jpg -(393.1 KiB, 669x830) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402518

>>1993819
I'd like to see her now if you you don't mind.

I like what you done with the place, was it a surprise for her return?

>> No.1993822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523999726219.jpg -(159.4 KiB, 1189x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163196

>>1993818
>>1993820
Mhm~ Tsumiko's having fun too.
Aera will giggle as her head's pat. She'll let go of the boobylady, heading over to one of the other mermaids.
You, molest that one.
The Cat Oni will point to one of the other mermaids, deciding to let her besty play the bitch queen this time.

>> No.1993823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524000285261.jpg -(296.3 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303361

>>1993821
Follow me then...
The cat said politely walking a little quickly as she led Misty in.
Something like that, we do this every spring anyway but Misray had us working extra hard for mistress.

>> No.1993824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524000332155.jpg -(430.6 KiB, 927x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
440937

>>1993822
>>1993820
The "poor" brainwashed mermaid will happily do as she was told. With almost feverish need the mermaid will kiss and lick at Tsumiko's little toes, maoning a bit as she does so

The mermaid looks up at Aera while panties and looking flushed. After she was given a directive the mermaid will do her best to move towards the other mermaid, and starts molesting every nook and cranny of her body. enjoy watching that mermaid pussy get rubbed and such*

"Fufufu, can't have you both have all the fun~"

Komachi then walks over to one and looks at her while moving the wet cloth of her bikini bottoms to the side. Exposing her pink muff to a mermaid

"Use your mouth~"

And the mermaid will do so! Hungrily she'll start to lick and kiss at Komachi's lower lips

"Nnngh~"

>> No.1993825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524000560714.jpg -(480.2 KiB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491759

>>1993823
Looks like it paid off pretty well, I like it!
she followed along with the nekomata, quite relaxed in the place
How did Misray find being in charge?

>> No.1993826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524000900190.png -(311.3 KiB, 628x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
318799

>>1993822
>>1993824
...Mm...
Tsumiko sits there on her mermaid "chair" for awhile as she gets her feet and toes serviced, before she decides to be a little mean and smacks the fishy licking at her with her free foot
Tsumiko wants to play with your breasts now!
She then orders and waits for the mermaid to present herself properly

>> No.1993827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524001215104.jpg -(84.8 KiB, 480x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86845

>>1993825
She found it okay, other than when she accidentally possessed someone... long story there.
Either way the cat eventually lead her down the halls to Amanda herself who was sitting on her 'throne' like usual.
Misty?
She said looking kind of sleepy because apparently Mara and Fasha have been keeping her up at night!

>> No.1993828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524001474172.png -(153.8 KiB, 387x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
157511

>>1993827
Accidently? Sounds like she must have had some really crazy circumstances to do something like THAT on accident..
she shrugs it off as they head through till they get to Amanda
Thanks!
she waves to Amanda and heads on over to her
Yeah it's me..hey, you still trying to catch up to us?

>> No.1993829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524001652778.jpg -(177.4 KiB, 480x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181668

>>1993828
Callie just shrugged at that statement before looking to Amanda and bowing as her permission to leave.
Well no not anymore...
Amanda said as she smiled back at her.
I'm pretty content with things now, we have a nice gym going here and my girls are well trained, I'm even beginning to train an assistant that can take over for me if I'm away on duties.
Like Lantern things our if she gets pregnant again.
What have you been up to lately?

>> No.1993830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524002009438.jpg -(140.8 KiB, 1200x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144172

>>1993824
>>1993826
It won't take much longer before Area starts to get hot and bothered. She'll psychically pull one of the mermaids to herself so she and start to fondle and suckle on her breasts.

>> No.1993831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524002058172.jpg -(76.9 KiB, 500x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
78787

>>1993829
I meant after your trip silly!
she chuckles
But it's great things are healthy here, having an assistaant like Misray must be great for you, less worries when you go away.

Me? It's been steady, an interesting opponent in the form of a kid well prepared for me, but that's about it. I did have something I wanted to ask you about though.

>> No.1993832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524002464266.jpg -(204.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209524

>>1993831
Oh, right.
Amanda just nodded at the comment about Misray.
Yes she's been a huge help for me and always will be... I still don't get many challengers but I do have more Mikos and pets than before and they keep me busy now.
She blushed a little at the thought before nodding at Misty's statements.
Well at least you've had some fun too, guess it was a good experience.

What did you want to ask about?

>> No.1993833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524002587039.jpg -(217.4 KiB, 734x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222644

>>1993832
How would they keep you busy? I thought the mikos at least would be to help your workload.
she smiles as takes a seat
I was wondering...you know those cookies that can give you little features for a short time? Like cat features.

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)18:03.

>> No.1993834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524002979719.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134735

>>1993833
Training is time consuming...
Is all she's say, especially HER kind of training...
Would be fun to train you too Misty...
She thought idly before nodding.
Yes those cookies that seem to temporarily give people monster features?

What about them, you want some?
Is she interested in being a monster too?

>> No.1993835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524003128389.jpg -(256.6 KiB, 600x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262728

Fishing for the night cause I can, starting with Megan who, like pic related is taking a small swim by the river, the fox deciding it's nice enough now to do that, that and she's kind of bored now...
Ahhh, this is always fun...

Other options include Samantha who's in the woods exploring like usual, or Nicole who's working... Chiu is mostly doing stuff at home now but if someone pays a visit she'd be friendly.

Annete or Vanel are also options

>> No.1993836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524003303513.png -(184.8 KiB, 400x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189274

>>1993834
I guess I can relate to that..
unaware of the real reason! but it wouldn't surprise her
I thought since I am a water pokemon trainer...I might try to play around as a type like that. I used to do a show as a mermaid and figured I'd ask if there was something for that.

>> No.1993837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524003821266.jpg -(831.5 KiB, 1000x1162) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851474

>>1993836
Well the regular training also is time consuming too.
Yeah so you understand some of it at least.
Amanda said sensing the girl's thoughts as she sat there though her question got a curious look on her face.
You want to try being a mermaid? Well I don't think there's a cookie for something that drastic, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a potion or something in Erythia that could do something similar...
She shot a thought off to Misray to ask her to go there now and see if she could find anything on temporary monster potions.
But if there is something I bet I could find it.

It would fit you being the "Tomboyish Mermaid"

>> No.1993838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524004184261.jpg -(337.2 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345335

>>1993830
>>1993826
And the mermaid chair looks very pleased to be Tsumiko's chair. And with all those mermaids being lewd with the girls and each other is making the place smell of arousal

The mermaid will moan after she was smacked by Tsumiko. And after she was ordered to present her breasts, the mermaid will do so gladly. And presents her nicely sized mammaries to Tsuki with erect pink nipples

"Gaaaah~ You're pretty good with that tongue..."

Komachi's surely enjoying herself as her sex gets licked and prodded by a mermaid's tongue

Meanwhile; the mermaid will moan and press against Aera's hands as she fondles her breasts, they'll feel hot, big and squishy

>> No.1993839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524004497516.jpg -(681.2 KiB, 1020x1234) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697506

>>1993837
No Cookie? I don't mind whatever it is so long as i can get my legs back whenever I want them, magic, potion, you know?

I'd be really grateful Amanda! It sounds like it would be fun to try it for real.

>> No.1993840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524004678759.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 480x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130924

>>1993839
You know even the real mermaid girls here.
What few there are.
Mostly walk around in their human form so even if you really became one it doesn't mean always staying in the water...

Still I can understand wanting to try it before you decide.
She stood up.
Well I sent Misray to get a potion for you, she should be back pretty shortly, if you want you could try it out here in our hot tub...
Which as Misty knows is the size of a small pool.

>> No.1993841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524005032279.png -(1.8 MiB, 1722x1083) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1843524

>>1993830
>>1993838
Being presented with those fine fishy titties, Tsumiko lets out a low
...Mm...
Sound as she glances over to Komachi for a moment
No doubt comparing the mermaid to her
But it won't be long until she turns her attention back to the fishy, reaching out with her delicate pre-teen hands and taking a firm hold of the mermaid's mounds
Squeezing the soft flesh and giving the stiff nipples some twists and pinches

>> No.1993842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524005160903.jpg -(73.5 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75261

>>1993838
>>1993841
Mmmm...Komachi's are better...
Thinks the psychic cat oni as she suckles on those mounds. So enough she'll stop, moving to sit on the mermaid's face, she eagerly starts to lick her young sex.
Nnnnn~

>> No.1993843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524005620465.png -(183.6 KiB, 616x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187992

>>1993840
As long as I can choose between...
She seems much more open to the idea!
Oh? Well, thank you!
knowing about their connection certainly
I wouldn't mind a shot in it,something nice and warm and calm compared to the deep pools I have.

>> No.1993844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524006499011.jpg -(487.9 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
499594

>>1993843
Yeah of course, I mean I'm a monster and look at me right now, I still look completely normal when I want too.
She walked over and offered her hand.
Yeah this could be a nice safe spot to try it out, just for your first time, if you ever decide to go all the way it'd be best to do it at your place...
She started planting a thought that if she did that she'd invite her.

>> No.1993845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524006564216.jpg -(461.5 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
472532

>>1993841
>>1993842
Komachi easily has the largest breasts out of all the mermaids! In fact, the lolis will be able to more easily make that comparison when the oral gets Komachi riled up to the point where she'll free her massive breasts from the confines of her bikini top. Getting free with a big bounce to them as she starts groping herself

"Nnngh...guuuh~!"

Komachi forcefully pulls the mermaid's hair and causes the fish lady to lick at her sex even rougher

"Nnngh, my pussy is gonna explode~!"

Tsumiko's mermaid: "Haaaahn~!! M-My breasts...~"

Indeed, she'll have no issue with Tsumiko having her way with her body, all of their mermaid pussies are drooling now. her hard nipples poking and rubbing against her tiny hands

Aera's mermaid 1: "P-Please keep sucking on them~ S-So cute~♥ I'm your slave forever~"

Said the brainwashed mermaid with hearts in her eyes. In fact; all of them have that!

Aera's mermaid 2: "Mmmmph~"

She'll happily lick away at Aera's young slit, getting her tongue in there

>> No.1993846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524006830284.png -(119.4 KiB, 500x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122226

>>1993844
Get my "fins" wet here then go swimming at the big pool?
she has a little chuckle as she takes her hand
I can get that, it makes sense.
She would do so anyway as she'd like someone around to see

>> No.1993847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524006921368.png -(192.9 KiB, 579x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197561

>>1993842
>>1993845
Feeling rather pleased and content, Tsumiko continues to play with her chosen mermaid
Roughly and firmly squeezing and pulling on her breasts and leaving her perky pink nipples feeling sore and abused
...Which probably just turns the poor fishy on even further, with how badly mindslaved she is right now
But it isn't long until the little Anti-Christ gets another devlish idea, glancing around her mermaid and towards her partners in rape as she suggests
Hey! Tsumiko thinks we should hang one or two over the side as bait.
After all, a pair of horny and aroused mermaids are certain to draw in SOMETHING

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)19:15.

>> No.1993848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524007376240.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82091

>>1993845
>>1993847
Ahhhhh~
Aera will moan in pleasure as that mermaid's tongue slides into her. She'll have a smirk on her face when Tsu-chan makes that suggestion, though.
Hehehe~ That would be pretty fun~

>> No.1993849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524008917102.jpg -(129.6 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132716

>>1993846
Yes, because it takes awhile for a new monster to get used to their illuion, plus it's good to try out your new body someplace safe and fun...
Especially one that requires special needs like a mermaid.
You know maybe I should go into business making treats that can turn people into monsters for a short time.
For those 2nd generation humans who want to know what they're missing.
And here we are.
Amanda said as she lead her into the spa room.

>> No.1993850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524009152077.jpg -(187.9 KiB, 750x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192436

>>1993847
>>1993848
"Y-Yeah, that-nnngh....~!-that sounds like a real funny idea-GAHAAAAAA~!!"

Komachi just came! All over that mermaid's face, and the naughty fish woman loves it. And feverishly licks Komachi's nectar off her lips

"....Pheeew..."

Komachi wipes her brow with her arm while having one eye closed and smiling

"heh, well I got some rope we could use~ So~ Which 2?"

And then all the mermaids looked at Komachi when she asked that, seemed like they're all willing

"Huh...I wonder what's all the way out here."

>> No.1993851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524009414406.jpg -(181.2 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185540

>>1993849
If you are good at it..why not? Let people try out something new.
she stretches as they enter the spa room
AHhhh~ It looks nice here, much more relaxed than the open sound of the water in my gym, always teeming with pokemon.

>> No.1993852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524009494903.png -(1.8 MiB, 1220x1585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1864496

>>1993848
>>1993850
Hearing that her pals are game for her idea, Tsumiko stands up onto her feet, giving the mermaid she was using as a chair a quick slap on her scaled fishy rump before saying
Her and...Her!
Pointing at the mermaid she was fondling mere moments ago

>> No.1993853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524009532546.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238641

>>1993851
Yeah this is more for employees and friends of mine to relax after a nice long hard day of work.
Amanda said as she started stripping her robes off.
You can get in if you like, just relax a bit while we wait for Misray to come back...

>> No.1993854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524009597080.png -(186.7 KiB, 558x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191173

>>1993853
Don't think we came here just to sit and admire the steam right?
she started to strip down out of her outfit too, letting it just sit at the side

>> No.1993855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524009656178.jpg -(121.9 KiB, 650x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124850

>>1993852
For now, the Psychic loli will stay quiet. She's too busy moaning from the tongue lashing the mermaid is giving her before she lets herself climax all over her face.

>> No.1993856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524010111111.jpg -(176.2 KiB, 800x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180421

>>1993854
No I thought we could have a little fun in the water too.
Amanda said with a smile as she too stripped off her clothing as she got in the water.
And she got it good... I want to play with the mermaid.
The Weasel already getting some lewd thoughts...
Just relax and enjoy it, eventually I'm thinking about adding a mana bath feature to this, once I can find someone who can put it together for me.

>> No.1993857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524010536697.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>1993856
With a great looking body like that dare I refuse?
she steps into the water, pure naked
Mana baths? I heard about those but I never bothered to look into it much..
she shivers as her legs get wet as she walks to Amanda

>> No.1993858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524010848140.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 1000x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158734

>>1993857
I knew you'd see it that way, I have to say you have a nice body too...
I'd love to make it mine...
But she can pace herself, Amanda just settling into the tub giving Misty a nice view of her naked form.
Yes they're supposed to be very good for people's minds and bodies, but I'll have to look into it.
She eyed Misty's form.
Cute... just letting you know Misray got something and is on the way back.

>> No.1993859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524011225347.jpg -(151.1 KiB, 800x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154704

>>1993855
>>1993852
"Fufu, you got it~"

"Poor" Komachi, she's turned so naughty ever since she ended up belonging to Tsumiko and Aera when she feels like sharing

And of course, the mermaid's look very okay with the idea of being used as simple bait. They don't care what happens to them now, Aera's made sure they're all willing slaves to do whatever bidding they're asked to do~

Mermaid: "Yes please use us as you see fit~!"

Mermaid 2: "Kyaaahn~! We're going to be bait for these beautiful land girls~!"

Komachi bites her lip a little when she sees and hears Aera cumming. Tsumiko turned Komachi into a total pedo! But she'll hurry and gathers the required rope

>> No.1993860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524011381433.png -(720.6 KiB, 711x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737934

>>1993736
>>1993737
As the ropes were cut and she felt slightly less restricted, she realized she was only being held up by tentacles again.
Her eyes began rolling into the back of her head.

Mmnng..!
She almost gagged with excitement.
I'm being spitroasted by tentacles like a piece of meat~

>> No.1993861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524011713705.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1993860
>>1993737
I suggest a bit more hands on as well~
I'm catching a nice hint of dom from you right now as well, so I want to see you take that further~
Show her how to be a better monster~

>> No.1993862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524011899227.png -(664.5 KiB, 795x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
680479

>>1993855
>>1993859
Hehe~
Looking very satisfied indeed at the way things are turning out, Tsumiko leans against the side railing as she waits for Komachi to fetch the rope and prepare the two mermaids for their new roles as live bait
While she eyes some of the other aquatic beauties, no doubt toying with various other devilish ideas for them

>> No.1993863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524012060803.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 794x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1053191

>>1993858
Ohh, well if you get it I'll pop along to see what all the fuss is about.
she has a little stretch to show herself off a little to her
Likewise, you're quite the beauty~
she confidently goes and sits next to her
That was pretty quick.

>> No.1993864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524012297566.png -(207.3 KiB, 816x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
212230

>>1993860
>>1993861
I suppose that would depend on your definition of "better."
Lysella says, summoning a demonic tendril. This one was thing, and more akin to a long whip. Lysella grabs this into her hand.
It seems she's already given to the pleasure, and I expect more than a healthy appreciation for pain.
Lysella gives a lazy crack of the black mass, which whips around to lash against Ciri's chest.

>> No.1993865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524012616223.jpg -(260.7 KiB, 574x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266998

>>1993863
Won't be too much longer, nice thing about ghosts is they can go through things when they really need to get somewhere..
Amanda said with a smile as she reached over and slowly began feeling Misty's body up, not lewdly just touching her as she sat next to her.
We both are...
Her breasts even looked slightly bigger than before too.

>> No.1993866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524013073754.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206097

And in the aftermath of her little swim Megan made her way back to her little 'day job' as it were.
Ahh no customers yet...
She'd say as the underdressed fox took up her spot at the tail grooming booth the fox letting her own tails out as she took her spot in the chair looking out over Aurora's park... usually this time of the day's pretty dead, her best traffic is in the late evening... or after 'incidents' that result in a lot of floofs with dirty tails.
I wish one of those white foxes would drop by again...

>> No.1993867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524013215394.jpg -(290.3 KiB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
297259

>>1993861
>>1993861
>>1993864
The whip would get a very tense reaction out of her. As if sobering her from her experience, the look on the new succubus' face looked surprised and pained.

Mmn!?
Helen hadn't trained her to enjoy pain yet, and as such she lets out a sharp whimper.

>> No.1993868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524013357821.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1993864
>>1993867
Nope~
I didn't train her in that just yet, so let's make that your task, hm~?

>> No.1993869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524013453454.jpg -(4311 B, 251x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4311

>>1993866
Eventually, even in the dead hours, someone would end up finding the tail booth in the park. A catboy dressed in a nazi uniform walks up, and seems to inspect the place.

...Huh.
So that's where all that money went.

>> No.1993870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524013857079.png -(376.9 KiB, 761x1134) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385996

>>1993869
The sight of the Nazi catboy got an... interesting response from the fox, the floof looking at the catboy suspiciously.
Huh... well this is kind of a surprise, don't meet many animal boys here...
Why does he look like him?
The fox just looked at him oddly.
Interesting outfit choice... so what brings you here...
She'd actually look to see if said Nazi catboy had a tail!

>> No.1993871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524013934992.png -(77.3 KiB, 612x414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79110

>>1993867
>>1993868
Lysella nods.
Well, that should be easy. It's a simple matter of overstimulation. Surge the brain's synapses with pain and pleasure simultaneously so that the brain associates one sensation with the other.

Lysella works a bit more magic, summoning an array of candles above Ciri. Soon, a steady drizzle of wax would start dropping searing hot drips onto her exposed skin as the tendrils continue to stimulate her.

>> No.1993872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524014249793.jpg -(9590 B, 299x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9590

>>1993870
Megan's reaction to his appearance seemed to get a notice from the shapeshifter.
Really?
That's surprising... given there's a camp of beastmen outside of Aurora. Maybe you should try to expand your business towards them, but what do I know?
He shrugs
At any rate, I was interested in seeing what my son was constantly giving money to.
While the original Schrodinger did not have a tail, Lupul does take some artistic licence and his form is complete with one.

>> No.1993873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524014504781.jpg -(121.5 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124368

>>1993865
They can..but whatever they have can't.
she shuts her eyes as Amanda lays her hands on her causing misty to do the same, running her palm from her shoulders down to her side and soft breasts
You feel so good like this.

>> No.1993874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524014606168.jpg -(97.0 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99309

>>1993872
Right the beastmen, they aren't in this part of town that much...
Or Megan has the bad luck of having her breaks around the time they'd usually be in town, either way Megan seemed to nod in understanding.
Maybe I should advertise over there or move it more towards their side of town so they'd notice it more.
She got a thoughtful look on it all.
Good idea... and your son...
She blinked and seemed to snap her fingers.
You must be Virgil's father right?
And she'd catch sight of that cat tail and glance at it idly.

>> No.1993875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524014712063.jpg -(203.3 KiB, 1200x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208179

It's been a few weeks since Broly got his ass kicked by Kefla. Ever since then he's been training his ass off so he can settle the score. But he's not there yet...Eventually though, Broly returned to his castle after a long bout' of training. And is sitting on his throne, thinking about the forms he's yet to attain

"........"

"What's left...4 and that form with white hair. ...Hmph, it wasn't anything really impressive. 4 on the other hand..."

>> No.1993876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524014772010.jpg -(188.5 KiB, 1298x1242) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192996

>>1993859
>>1993862
With her climax coming to a an end, Aera will get off of that mermaid and slides on over to Tusmiko with a smile.
What's on your mind~?

>> No.1993877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524014889388.jpg -(7468 B, 224x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7468

>>1993874
That I am,
He nods.
King Lupul, at your service.
His tail just kind of idly snakes around because he uses it for balance. He'd probably be staring at hers, but he can't see it yet because she's sitting in a booth.
So you know my son?
What's your name?

>> No.1993878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015003001.jpg -(42.7 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43722

>>1993873
Oh mine can, heck with the right ability I could even do it too...
Amanda said with a smile as she kept touching and molesting Misty getting the water girl all wet.
But it takes training... and you feel good too.

>> No.1993879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015369230.jpg -(90.5 KiB, 629x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92661

>>1993868
>>1993871
The stimulation was making her a little dizzy. But the hot wax on top of the tendrils had come seemingly out of nowhere.
She began to squirm and, if her arms weren't restrained, she'd try to rip the tentacle out of her throat.

Mmgnn!!
You bitch!

>> No.1993880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015398318.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>1993877
Oh right so you're Lupul, the king Lupul?
Megan actually looked kind of impressed, the fox standing up, revealing quite an array of fluffy tails sticking out of her.
My name's Megan, nice to meet you finally.

Yes I got to know Virgil pretty well in the past, he's a fellow lover of tails after all, and he's helped me out when I was kind of in a bad state.

I also was at his birthday party but I missed most of the aftermath.
Cause even though she went along with his hangover she ended up getting knocked out thanks to an experimental dart.

Needless to say this little thing.
She pointed at the tub, the booth, the shampoo and brushes, and all the other assorted grooming tools.
Was both our ideas...

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)21:36.

>> No.1993881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015490148.jpg -(275.5 KiB, 673x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
282083

What a beautiful Duwang, don't you agree?
Well, here's a fish! Everyone is available although in different locations.
Retia, Sima Yi and Lu Bu are hanging in the nearly forgotten Kingdom of Jin.
Rance, Reimu and Junpei are walking around Azteca, because life can be boring at times.
Yukari can be found anywhere along with Ran.
Nitori is happily checking all sorts of gadgets in some store in Aurora.
Deadpool is... Deadpool. You really want to bother him?

Deadpool: "I heard that, you taco-munching horse-lover!"

Everyone else is also available to request. Fun times, fun times.

>> No.1993882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015575801.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1993879
>>1993871
That's not working lysella, you're treating this too much like a simple routine.
You have to put some feeling into it.
Get your own hands dirty.
She would poke her head
Use your head, demonic energy does part of the job, but it doesn't do everything for you unless you straight up brainwash.
Get rid of the tentacles and use your hands and get a personal feel for her as a person and go from there.

>> No.1993883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015698771.jpg -(862.1 KiB, 1403x1074) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
882759

>>1993876
>>1993862
Komachi returns after a couple of minutes! Along with rope and a coupole of buckets of what look like seawater and then...tsplashes the mermaids! They have to keep they hydrated after all

And the sluts look pretty happy about it, and will continue to be lewd among thmselves unless directed otherwise by black and white. Komachi being fine with letting them have their fun with them, even at the mermaid's expense

"There~ Can't have you lot end up being like dried jerky! Now then~"

Komachi then brandhishes the ropes and smirks devilshly at the two mermaids. And wastes little time tying them up in a cool bdsm style pattern, she's learned some things

"What better feeling is there when you're living solely for those cuties right~? We may just have a big tank waiting for you all back home."

>> No.1993884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524015976358.png -(9.7 MiB, 1500x2249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10127073

>>1993875
And a familiar Overlord poked her head in through one of the corridors- likely waking up from a sex coma.

...Do you always brood on a throne? You look like a lame super villain.

>> No.1993885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524016285075.png -(1.4 MiB, 1323x1746) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1509439

>>1993876
Mm! Tsumiko is wondering if she should create some Familiars.
The little Anti-Christ replies to her dark haired counterpart with a quick nod
After all, it might be entertaining to have some of the mermaids mate with bestial shadow creatures

>>1993883
And then Komachi came back with both water and rope for the mermaids, Tsumiko's eyes lighting up when the Death God mentions getting a tank for the fish sluts
Yeah...Yeah! We need a tank for them! And toys!

>> No.1993886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524016451911.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1993880
Leechy gets a clear interest as her tails come into view, only half-listening to her as he starts to become distracted.
Ah, yes... well.
Glad you two managed to start this little venture together...

I think I do remember hearing your name, but it is a shame we only just met, little miss Megan. Still, glad to hear you're getting on well with my son. He does like to make friends.

>> No.1993887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524016788675.jpg -(453.5 KiB, 932x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464396

>>1993886
Well I have to say I've enjoyed it too, I love tails of all kinds especially the fluffy ones... myself included.
The fox said with a little laugh.
Plus it lets me meet interesting people, like that fox I cleaned up a few weeks back, Saki, she was cute....
Those tails are waving now, she had to have like 4 or 5 of them.

I'm sure he's talked about me, after all I'm one of the few girls who lets him touch no questions asked...
Though now that he's spending more time with Vanel he doesn't need her as much.

>> No.1993888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524016805138.png -(431.8 KiB, 1500x1752) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442172

>>1993882
>>1993879
The tendrils move out to restrain Ciri completely.
It would work if you had any semblance of patience, but fine. If you insist that it's done your way...
Lysella would move in and do as her mother instructed and get more hands-on.

>> No.1993889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524016981019.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117970

>>1993887
His eyes follow the serpentine motions of her tail as if they were transfixed.
Oh wow... you know Saki?
She's a friend of mine, too...

Heh, but yeah. Sounds like him. He's living proof that a love of fluffy tails is, in fact, genetic, heheh.

>> No.1993890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524017079891.png -(303.3 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310567

>>1993884
Broly's gaze will look towards Mayze, he frowns a bit, but ends up shaking his head

"I was just thinking about things."

>> No.1993891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524017528273.png -(611.8 KiB, 1000x1588) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626516

>>1993889
Which caused the fox to have one bend up in front of her body invitingly.
Yes only recently though she kind of dropped in on me here and I cleaned her up some, she's a cute one. I'm not surprised you know her, tell her I said hi.

And the mention of Genetic got Megan to just smile and wave those tails towards him.
Well then who am I to deny a fellow tail lover from something they love, feel free to come right on over and touch me all you want.
The fox said with a chuckle before glancing at the catboy's own tail.
Maybe I'll show you what I do here.

>> No.1993892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524017590708.jpg -(159.4 KiB, 1189x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163196

>>1993883
>>1993885
Yeah...Hehehe...That might be pretty fun.
It wouldn't be hard for the Psychic to do that herself, but she'll think about the tank comment with a smile.
I'm sure mom and dad can get a hold of a big one for us.

>> No.1993893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524017619587.jpg -(112.7 KiB, 601x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115354

>>1993878
Sounds like you have a lot of nice skills under your robe.
she slides her body next to Amanda's till they are side by side touching
Are we going to make a scene for Misray?

>> No.1993894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524017807699.jpg -(110.3 KiB, 626x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112956

>>1993882
>>1993888
In a blue-greenish flash, Ciri would force her way free of the bindings, a little more than irritated. With her combat training and newfound strength and agility, she'd zip around to give Lysella a good ol' slap across the cheek. Mostly holding back as to not incur the wrath of her mistress.

That's horrendous!

>> No.1993895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524017835095.jpg -(166.9 KiB, 529x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170926

>>1993893
Yes, no less than the skills that I have when I have no robes at all...
She said as she leaned in and kissed the girl reaching down to play with Misty's pretty little pussy... sliding her fingers along her slit teasingly.
mmmm... and it's nothing Mirsay hasn't seen before...
In fact Amanda would go in for another kiss even as Misray walked in, not even caring if the ghost girl saw her making out with Misty!

>> No.1993896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524018170484.jpg -(9193 B, 194x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9193

>>1993891
Not one to turn down such an offer by any capacity, Lupul walks right over.
Well, don't mind if I do~
He'll take one or two into his hands and start idly petting them, running the fur through his fingers and getting a feel for her tails. Alas, his own tail is pretty unremarkable, not being particularly fluffy.

>> No.1993897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524018181749.png -(479.9 KiB, 647x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491454

>>1993894
>>1993888
Helen would shrug as she watches this go on
Told you.
Anyway, I'm just going to seal this place up and let you two go at it for a while until one of you come out on top, that should work.
Then to ciri
I don't mind if you hit her hard, she's as stubborn as I am, she has to learn somehow.
And then Helen would walk off, sealing the room to let them do their thing

>> No.1993898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524018411774.png -(527.8 KiB, 500x1103) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
540481

>>1993895
Ahhh~!
she gives a little squeak as Amanda played with her soft lips before raising the arm around her back and gently pulling Amanda in, kissing her full on the lips as she very much welcomes the contact with the fellow gym leader, leaning her body into her

>> No.1993899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524018716462.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 480x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84543

>>1993896
And he'd soon easily have two of those soft fluffy tails in his hands, Megan giving a little happy sigh as he began touching them...
Mmm, this is part of the benefits in my opinion...
And it may not be much but touch it she shall.... the girl soon taking a brush to it..
This will be good practice for other cats.

>> No.1993900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524018989864.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1993890
You can actually think?
She blinked. Mayze hadn't stopped to consider what Broly would actually be like when not a raging horny behemoth.

Well... Sorry, I'm surprised. But I thought you were a little more single-minded I guess.

>> No.1993901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524019220245.jpg -(292.3 KiB, 793x1132) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299277

>>1993885
>>1993892
"Yeah! Like those chests and...oh! Maybe a scuba diver with a strap-on. That way they can take care of things if they need to, hahaha~"

And then...Komachi was finished. And she looks to Tsumiko and Aera

"Well girls~ Ready to do some fishing?"

>> No.1993902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524019269840.jpg -(92.6 KiB, 480x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94853

>>1993898
And they'd still be kissing and touching when Misray walked in and walked up to the pool holding a small potion in her hands.... and blushing with a bit of hidden jealousy that Amanda was again spending time with someone.
I have it.
Said the ghost girl as she watched Amanda's hands play with Misty's slit under the water, her fingers toying with the water leader's clit even as they pressed their breasts together... Amanda finally reluctantly pulling away...
Ah well doesn't mean I can't play with you afterwards too... might even be better...

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)22:41.

>> No.1993903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524019423461.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 500x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143877

>>1993900
"I used to be. Hmmm...I don't talk about myself or my past to really anyone. I'm not surprised if there are only guesses as to how I'm like now."
Broly doesn't sound or look angry. Right now he's just a normal man with normal thoughts

"Mm, not that it matters. What matters is that I continue growing stronger."

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)22:43.

>> No.1993904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524019597810.png -(818.4 KiB, 979x1177) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
837996

>>1993892
>>1993901
Tsumiko was about to add more about the whole fishtank idea, but then Komachi went and asked that question
The little Ant-Christ giving her affirmation with a quick and eager
Mm! Yes!
As she nearly hops up and down on her feet in excitement
Wondering what sort of creatures they might lure in with the two tied up mermaids

>> No.1993905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524019782480.png -(431.9 KiB, 800x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
442287

>>1993902
Ahhnn...ha..
she has a little breath with her body growing excited more with her slit being played with, the tingling making her wish for more...then Misray walked in with her item
Yeah..you get to stay here with her too..
she'll await the potion
So this is it, anything I need to know?

>> No.1993906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524019983397.jpg -(12.1 KiB, 206x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12373

>>1993899
He doesn't really notice her taking his tail until she runs the brush through it. Leechy suddenly stiffens up as if he'd been struck by lightning.
Gck!
He just sort of freezes for a second, then shudders.
Sorry, eheh...
I've just never had anyone do that before.

>> No.1993907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524020152840.jpg -(40.6 KiB, 423x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41547

>>1993905
Amanda hesitantly pulled away as Misray floated up with the potion the woman smiling as the ghost handed it over.
No just drink it and it should start working in around 15 seconds... and it should wear off after an hour or so...
The ghost girl said.

>> No.1993908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524020181098.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1993903
You've got that woman on your mind, don't you?
Mayze asks, because of course she saw that fight.

>> No.1993909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524020418602.jpg -(257.8 KiB, 1200x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264012

>>1993901
>>1993904
Yesh, let's see what else we can catch.
Says the lol with a smile. She's actually having fun out here. Also not as much noise she has to filter out of her head.

>> No.1993910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524020709683.jpg -(59.9 KiB, 672x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
61311

>>1993908
"Tch..."

Broly's gaze moves away from Mayze, and that should be a clear indicator that Broly indeed had Kefla on his mind. How can he not? He lost that fight, and loses aren't something he forgets nor the one that beats him

"...Despite all my training up to that point, it was nothing."

Shakes his head

"So I've been training harder."

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)23:05.

>> No.1993911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524020789891.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1993906
Megan looked at him apologetically.
Sorry,
Here have a third tail as an apology.
If it's uncomfortable I'll stop.
She said as she brushed again.
Your hands feel pretty good to me...
The fox admitted.
But I'm sure you're a pro when it comes to tails.
She flashed him a lewd smile.

>> No.1993912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524020998635.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1993911
Not, uncomfortable per se, just... unexpected. Ahem.
He says, clearing his throat and accepting the third tail. He settles back down allowing Megan to continue with the brushing.
It may come as a shock to you, but that is literally the first time anyone has ever done that... and I've been wearing this form on and off for like... sheesh, sixteen years?
Wow, it's been a long time.

>> No.1993913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524021205426.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1993910
...Well if it's an consolation, they won't last very long. Everyone falls to the lustful ways of this world.
She'll smile at Broly reassuringly.

I'm stronger than you and even I'm a total slut~
I wonder if I should share their identity with him.
Helen made her watch DBS before they rescued them. So Mayze knows Kefla's real identity.

>> No.1993914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524021514966.jpg -(98.5 KiB, 850x970) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100895

>>1993907
15 seconds...
she says looking over the bottle, even getting a little whiff of the contents, then looks at the two pairs of eyes locked onto her
Alright alright I'll do it!
feeling a little uneasy from the expectant looks she hesitantly downs the bottle

>> No.1993915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524021715745.jpg -(50.2 KiB, 466x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51380

Whomst've thought I was dead. Nigga u cray.
There's a Hideyoshi walking out at night. He's in his regular running gear that he didn't get from the men's department. He's thinking about recent events, namely the "disappearance" of Panty and other stuff. The trap's busy being one of the caretakers of the brothel.

>> No.1993916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022007994.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1993912
Ah unexpected...
The news actually was kind of shocking for the lewd fox.
You mean despite all the tail touching you've ever done you've never got to experience it being done to you?
Megan looked almost sadened by that fact.
That's really a pity, well if you don't mind I'll change that... and you can feel free to do the same or even more if you like...
She grinned.

>> No.1993917   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022267761.jpg -(595.9 KiB, 650x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
610188

>>1993909
>>1993904
"Good good, I like that enthusiasm!"

Komachi gropes the "bait's" breasts. To which the sillies moan and move about in their binds

"They're good and ready!"

Komachi hands the ends of the ropes to each loli respectively. After that Komachi will walk over to the ledge with the mermaids in tow and...tosses their half-fish asses overboard!

"Now it's the fun part! The waiting~"

Komachi chuckles

"Keep those grips tight now. Once you feel the pull; pull back as hard as you can!*

>> No.1993918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022370319.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 538x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171234

>>1993914
Yes and Amanda made sure to give Misty some space for her tail, after all it might be big...
Let us know how it goes... I'm sure it'll feel good.
Especially since demonic energy has to be an active ingredient... either way both girls seemed to watch the naked water trainer expectantly as she downed the contents...

>> No.1993919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022431889.jpg -(130.5 KiB, 1240x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133637

>>1993915

"Good evening."

Said a completely normal human to the young "girl" running about. Looking relatively normal, there wasn't anything strange about that person.

"Say, do you know where I can find the departments? I'm new here and I require to find a place for myself."

>> No.1993920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022570725.jpg -(332.6 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340603

>>1993913
"Even so, that doesn't stop you from overpowering me when you want to because you're still stronger. I want to defeat her in a fight preferably rather than with my dick."

"if it's both then the sex will be the icing on the cake."

"Heh...but whatever comes first."

>> No.1993921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022686254.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1993920
...Wanna know the secret to her strength?
She gets a little sinister smile.

>> No.1993922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022774111.jpg -(81.5 KiB, 463x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83456

>>1993921
".....?"

Broly will raise his brow towards Mayze slightly, she got his attention. The Saiyan male then nods

"Yes."

>> No.1993923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022817486.jpg -(187.6 KiB, 600x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192064

>>1993919
Mm?
Hideyosi looks back and takes a minute to think about where they would be. Of course being here for a while that thought didn't take too long.
Ummm... I believe they're north from where you're at. Just keep walking until you see a string of department stores. You can't really miss it, the layout is pretty newcomer friendly.

>> No.1993924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524022989081.png -(870.2 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
891101

>>1993923

"Aha~! So, that's where it is. Much appreciated, young lady."

The woman gave the "young girl" a polite bow before further examining "her".
Raising a single eyebrow, the bespectacled female rubbed her chin in curiosity.

"... Hmmm, there's something off about you."

>> No.1993925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023024960.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1993922
She's a fusion. She didn't get that strong on her own. She's two people fused into one body.

Technically she's cheating to get ahead. But it's not supposed to last very long.

>> No.1993926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023237072.jpg -(427.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437636

>>1993924
Like what? Is it my gender?
...
It's my gender huh?
He looks at her with that "just say it" look. This is commonplace for him so he's not too offended if at all.

Last edited 18/04/17(Tue)23:47.

>> No.1993927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023246437.jpg -(9214 B, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9214

>>1993916
Well I'll certainly take you up on that offer, heheheh. But don't be put off by it, miss Megan. I'm sure that the reason I've never had it done to me is that I don't often wear a form that has a tail... I mean this is the only one, you see.
The others are decidedly more human.
He pauses, then shakes his head.
I mean my real form you'd probably not be itching to get your fingers on. So it's understandable.

>> No.1993928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023368207.jpg -(110.5 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113199

>>1993926

"Aha! That's a clever disguise, if I may say si myself..."

The woman said with a smile at the same time she took a pipe from under one of her massive sleeves, putting some tobacco in it and lighting it up.

"... So, is there a reason why you're wearing girls clothes despite being a boy? I mean, you'd look like a handsome boy if you tried."

>> No.1993929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023527290.jpg -(314.1 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321667

>>1993928
I dunno... I guess I like looking cute? It wasn't always because of that.
...
I just had the looks to pull off wearing dresses for drama class.

>> No.1993930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023583877.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1103x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1254554

>>1993927
Ohhh, so you're a shapeshifter, I understand, so that's kind of a travel size form for you?
I guess considering the abilities, it makes sense..
Either way she kept right on brushing even as she seemed to get more and more into his own touchings.
So you have some human forms too... interesting... and what's your real form, something scary?
She asked curiously.

>> No.1993931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023753238.png -(1.4 MiB, 1256x1683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1496812

>>1993929

"Sometimes we wear disguises just to feel more comfortable with ourselves. When we wear masks, we show our true selves most of the time. Ironic, isn't it?"

The woman took a long drag of her pipe, exhaling the smoke from her nostrils, creating a small curtain in between her and the boy. From behind said curtain, Hideyoshi could almost see something on top of the woman's head... animal ears?

"... I'm Mamizou. What's your name, little snail?"

>> No.1993932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023853742.jpg -(6501 B, 301x167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6501

>>1993930
I mean, yeah. I figured if you knew my name you'd know I was a shapeshifter.
Then he nods
Yeah, more or less. I mean this form was mostly used because the cat aspect was nonthreatening.
As he speaks, he continues to ply his fingers through her tails, even as she brushes his.
Anyway, I get "disgusting" more than "scary" when it comes to my real form. The kind of doppleganger I am is... well, unique.

Can you imagine a human-sized pile of leeches? Because that's what I look like.... or looked like.
You see everything gets really confusing after you account that I was cursed with a human form and later infested by shapeshifting aliens. I try not to think about it too hard because it gives me a headache. But yeah, that was my original base form.
Nod nod

>> No.1993933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524023930802.png -(792.8 KiB, 932x1206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811867

>>1993931
Huh... so she's another monster. Wait... no that's not right. She's new here, she couldn't have been corrupted, I'd be rapebait right about now.
He blinks a few times before collecting that thought.
My name's Hideyoshi. Ummm nice ears.

>> No.1993934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024054677.png -(197.5 KiB, 500x451) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202214

>>1993925
"I should have realized it sooner. ...Her energy felt like a mix of two different ki's."

Broly runs his hand through his hair, he feels a bit irritated now that he knows the truth about her strength

"Hmph...fusion...I've never heard of that technique. But what do you mean it isn't supposed to last that long? Are you saying there's a time limit to it?"

>> No.1993935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024377617.jpg -(260.7 KiB, 800x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266919

>>1993933

"What ears?"

A sly smile appeared on her lips before taking yet another drag of her pipe. The woman took a couple of steps forward, her eyes locked with the boy's.

"A pleasure, Hideyoshi. Hmmm... So, you are a boy who feels happier in woman's clothes. Almost as if it was a second nature to you. Interesting~ Perhaps I could lend you a hand. Turn you into someone without gender... Or someone~"

And with that, Mamizou blew the smoke from her mouth, her lips forming a glossy pink ring as she send a cloud of smoke towards Hideyoshi! You know what this means...

>> No.1993936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024500022.png -(3.0 MiB, 830x1246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3107040

>>1993934
Well I don't entirely understand the rules myself. I learned about it very recently. But it's possible for them to defuse. I think there was something like a one hour time limit, but I'll have to double check.
Her source is Helen after all.

Next time you can get your revenge by planning accordingly.

>> No.1993937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024569857.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1993932
Yeah I figured, besides I think Virgil said something about that too... and it is pretty non threatening.
Another happy sigh as he brushed away the fox reaching the tip of the tail as she combed and brushed.
So a massive human like pile of leeches, so you mean like a tentacle monster of some kind?
She smiled a little.
Sounds fun, I happen to have one as a pet myself... I even let it have it's way with me sometimes... using me to breed... oh sorry was distracted...
She'd blush and change the subject but Lupul could see this girl is a lewd one.
Sounds like your life here has been interesting if you've been through so much.

>> No.1993938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024657691.jpg -(593.2 KiB, 988x1283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607465

>>1993432
That's exactly what I mean. The things she was saying, that's nothing a granny should expect to hear out of one of her grandchildren! Especially the part about... Licking me like a piece of taffy...

>> No.1993939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024681507.jpg -(425.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435603

Coux Coux has been locked away in his room for the past couple of days. Leaving rarely for a shower or food. he's been bitter and overall angry and miserable with everyone

Currently playing some online multiplayer shooter. Let's say it's Overwatch, but he kept losing, kept doing bad and then being called a faggot online. Just how many of these kids fucked his mother???

"I'LL KILL YOU ASSHOLE, I'LL FUCKING FIND YOU AND CARVE OUT YOUR BALLS!!! AND THEN FEED THEM TO YOU!"

Coux then punches the Tv, punching cleanly through it

"....Fuck!!"

He just sighs and stares at the smoking screen with a hole through it. He's got bits and pieces of it on his knuckles, causing them to bleed. But he honestly doesn't care

>> No.1993940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024712554.jpg -(92.1 KiB, 673x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94275

>>1993935
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ROOOOOOOOOO
WHat do you mea-...
Poof, this shit happens. Hideyoshi can't really speak.
.........!
What the...?! Wait... am I going crazy?

>> No.1993941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024754326.png -(125.5 KiB, 401x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128542

>>1993937
Lupul shakes his head, laughing as he notices her mind go a certain direction.
Well I mean my base isn't a tentacle monster per-se, but my amorphous nature lets me approximate one.
His form steadily shifts until Megan sees that she's now brushing something incredibly phallic as leechy shifts into a true tentacle monster.
I have to admit these forms are incredibly fun to play with~

>> No.1993942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024834850.png -(22.3 KiB, 229x178) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22822

>>1993881
Hey Yukari! It's your favorite nephew! Just out on a leisurely stride. Sure he's got a strange mark on the back of his neck now and has some genetic differences but he's still the same nephew she's always known. Right?

>> No.1993943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524024901937.jpg -(679.5 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
695858

>>1993940

"Kekekekeke~"

Laughign mischievously, Mamizou crouched to pat the little snail's head, giving it a playful little grin.

"But isn't this what you wanted? Become genderless and be what you always wanted to be? Ah, always trying to help and no one ever says "Thank you, Mamizou. You helped me achieve my lifelong dream..." Hmph~!"

Taking a couple of steps back, she silently counted to three until Hideyoshi returned to normal.

"Don't you worry, there's no side effects... That I know of, that's it."

>> No.1993944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025056624.jpg -(152.3 KiB, 563x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155997

>>1993938
I mean playfully flirting with a filthy mouth is one thing.... but "stop interrupting my game or I'm going to rape you" is certifiably pushing into "not-ok" territory.
I'll have a talk with Virgil and tell him to teach his daughter some discipline... or I will.

>> No.1993945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025063894.jpg -(394.1 KiB, 573x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
403536

>>1993942

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE!?
I mean... Of course. Generic changes there and there aren't much of an issue.

"Why, hello there~! Long time no see~!"

Said the Blonde Youkai as she casually floated around!

>> No.1993946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025174229.png -(87.1 KiB, 741x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89144

>>1993939
Watching him do all of this is his mother who wears a weary tired expression. She seems to have had it with this.
That's the third TV you've destroyed this week. My oh my...

>> No.1993947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025317783.png -(64.3 KiB, 289x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65882

>>1993941
Well it's similar enough for, guess it is an interesting existence though.. and I'm a very curious girl.
Megan said with a smile at the laugh the girl patting away until suddenly it wasn't a cat tail she was touching but something completely different...
Heheh, so this is an interesting form for you... and they sure do look fun...
The fox's tails began waving in arousal as she stared at them.
I'm sure some girls love this form am I right?
She began running her hands along it gently stroking it like the phallic object it was.

Last edited 18/04/18(Wed)00:21.

>> No.1993948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025348919.jpg -(303.2 KiB, 806x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310434

>>1993946
"...Shut up!"

He lashes out at his mother, normally he's softer with her but...

He also looks like he hasn;'t gotten much sleep. In fact he's barely slept, he looks exhausted

"Just...leave me alone alright??"

>> No.1993949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025457078.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84556

>>1993943
Poof he goes back to normal with this "wtf" expression.
...That... that is so not what I had in mind. Don't do that again, that was so weird!
Thank goodness I'm not gonna feel this tomorrow.

>> No.1993950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025618134.jpg -(589.7 KiB, 900x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
603833

>>1993949

"Was it? Here I thought you'd enjoy it, Hideyoshi."

Casually tossing the ashes off her pipe, she carefully puts it back inside her sleeves before patting the trap's head a couple of times.

"You're so cute~"

>> No.1993951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025710138.jpg -(366.0 KiB, 800x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374814

>>1993948
It's alright sweetheart, let it all out. I'm tired of this too.
She'll clap her hands loudly before screaming out one of the sisters name.
Elyaundelet! Get in here now!
...
Couxcoux we're gonna fix this little mess once and for all. You look terrible!

>> No.1993952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524025963384.jpg -(197.8 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202537

>>1993936
"Right...attacking in a blind rage isn't going to cut it with her. ...You said they're two fighters fused together. Do you know who they are?"

>> No.1993953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524026101671.jpg -(311.7 KiB, 1003x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319161

>>1993951
"...Seriously? So you finally found a way and grew strong enough??"

Coux Coux expects to hear the pitter-patter of his sister's footsteps appeaching his room any second now

>> No.1993956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1524026702796.jpg -(170.3 KiB, 818x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174427

>>1993950
Yeah yeah I get that all the time...
He takes the pats like a dignified cute boi while still a bit miffed from all of that.
Turning people into snails probably won't get many thanks... at least not from me.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff