[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1523409988577.jpg -(55.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56461 No.1992722   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1992725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523410633172.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010
>The densest metal known to man
>Used goods

No reaction, huh? I guess that's to be expected. Not while Shirou is right here, at least~

Still, she couldn't help but think that this place seemed uncannily similar to the descriptions she was familiar with for his home... Some sort of magic, perhaps? It seemed unlikely they'd have it constructed too, so that left something along those lines.

But there were more important things to focus on. Bridgette nodded at Shirou's words, gesturing to him as she spoke.

"Shirou here is a marvel, and he won't even admit it! I plan to make him into something great if he'll let me."

>> No.1992726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523410727956.jpg -(140.6 KiB, 850x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143981

>>1992721
And as he approached the tower he'd see someone standing outside of it looking like she was waiting for something or someone, and upon spotting him the small figure simply waved and pointed at the door before walking through it.

>> No.1992727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523410862310.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290
>>Fluffy Tail Status = Touched

Illya's reaction earns a sly smirk from Ayako as the girl soon replies
Why not? The way you react is pretty cute.
And as if to emphasize her point she gives Illya's tail another jerk!

>> No.1992728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411066199.png -(90.6 KiB, 411x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92736
>Chiu

Setsuna's face was beet red and she had tears in her eyes.
As Chisame looked her in the eyes, she couldn't keep her act up.

I... I think...
She was having trouble forming words, like her brain was having trouble processing her emotions. She didn't know what to feel.

Y: Awww, how cute~ Can I help you with anything else before you leave?

>> No.1992729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411132842.jpg -(230.3 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235801

>>1992725

>Purple Waifu

Shirou rubs the back of his head as he's praised by this girl

Anyways, I'm gonna get started on food. Make yourself comfortable.

He heads on towards the kitchen to initiate Fluffy Anime mode and get to work

>> No.1992730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411147281.jpg -(297.2 KiB, 1280x1467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304291

>>1992727
Because it should be treasured!
Illya will yip again, glaring agrily at Ayako. Well not really angrily. More like she's annoyed.
This girl...

>> No.1992731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411335298.jpg -(77.5 KiB, 416x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79350

>>1992726
he doesn't stop his pace toward the tower door, not really phased by this now
Sending out the welcome party, yes I can see the door
and he'll head on in, not sure what to expect..

>> No.1992732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411589794.png -(109.6 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112257

>>1992713
Oh. I haven't upgraded it... I didn't know it could be.
But she has collected a number of badges, so she could have found out if she wanted to. But Manga Sapphire is a wild girl and don't need no electronic contraption to tell her how to pokemon.

>> No.1992733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411596742.jpg -(617.7 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632483

>>1992730
Fine, fine...
Ayako then goes as she ceases with teasing Illya, letting go of her tail before giving her a quick hair ruffle
There, are you happy now?

>> No.1992734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411627918.jpg -(607.2 KiB, 607x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621761

>>1992728
And Chiu just looked her in the eye and gave her pet a kiss on the cheek in front of the spider girl.
I think it's time to go home and do a show in our new outfits, that's what I think.

She'd say to the Lezbird before looking up at the spider girl.
I don't think so, unless there's something I forgot, I think we're ready to pay and make our way out, unless there's anything you want to add, or any requests?
Chiu looked pretty pleased with herself and with how things turned out, or maybe it was just the blissful feeling she was getting affecting her judgment.
I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off her for long.

>> No.1992735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411646798.png -(264.5 KiB, 748x309) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270853

>>1992725
>>1992729
Lifting her head up once more, she smiles away while gliding her hand against her hair to adjust it.

That's good, senpai has always been a hard worker, even to the point of passing out from working on projects.

>> No.1992736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411669188.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1194x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1687151
>Claire

I haven't decided. I quite like this Coffee though.
She sips it again. It doesn't appear to have lost any since she started drinking it. She isn't letting it end.

>> No.1992737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523411837692.png -(1.6 MiB, 900x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1688609

>>1992732
So that's how it is. Just like me.
He nods.
It's fine, it's difficult to do so here but it's always good to keep some data on the new Pokemon we encounter.

Heh, don't worry about it though, I was curious.

>> No.1992738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412014876.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1992729
>>1992735
Bridgette spared Shirou a little wave, then looked back to Sakura. Really, it was too bad there was no Taiga to suddenly burst in and liven things up.

"Is that so? Definitely a good trait to have, but I'll have to make sure he doesn't spend too long in the forge. It would be a waste to have him stuck recovering."

I'll try a different tactic then~

She gave you a conspiratorial look.

"Because I bet he looks awesome without a shirt on. Thoughts?"

>> No.1992739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412028983.png -(1.2 MiB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1231876

>>1992720
Mnn... I don't care about kings or whatever. Royalty is stupid.
She said, but didn't take her eyes off of it.

B-But you did get a good hit... Were you trying to throw me here on purpose?
He can't not have planned this.
She started to look at all the other women with contempt as she started to envy their pleasure.
They look happy...

>> No.1992740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412294619.png -(458.8 KiB, 680x920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
469861

>>1992731
Why Annete herself of course.
Hey Samantha told me you were coming, I'm a little busy but I guess I could see what your progress is...

>> No.1992741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412314364.jpg -(161.5 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165379

>>1992739
Ha?
On purpose?
No way, I couldn't have planned that even if I had Caladbolg shatter the land and move the house closer. This was a happy accident!

He could tell that might have bothered her the way she asked it, so he's trying to diffuse things a bit. He's just a big guy that likes a good time.

>> No.1992742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412395928.jpg -(62.6 KiB, 325x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64106

>>1992740
Why don't we save that till after we go over this place, you're setting up a school? I thought I was your only one.

>> No.1992743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412456943.png -(217.4 KiB, 567x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222649

>>1992736
Claire noticed that

"If you wanna loiter around I don't care. Since you seem cool, just don't break anything."

"..."

Stares

"...Though even if you did I have a feeling you can just undo it or something."

>> No.1992744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412479530.jpg -(241.5 KiB, 750x1043) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247311

>>1992734
>>1992734
If I think of anything I'll just add it to the delivery~
Yamame winks and then gestures for one of the elves to check them out.

I have to go back upstairs now, but you guys have a wonderful night~! I'll be watching.
She'd say, and then quickly head back through the door again. This building had many stories to it. Including a penthouse.
So far, Chisame had only seen the first floor.

The Elf would lead them to the front to let her pay, and then they could be on their way...
We can fade here, space here, or skip to when they get home.

>> No.1992745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412527622.jpg -(95.1 KiB, 666x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97337

>>1992738
>>1992735
How do you girls feel about Tempura?
Shirou calls back from the kitchen to ask their opinions on what to make. He wants to give some good noms for this woman.

Also he hasn't heard their conversation or if he has doesn't think anything of it yet

>> No.1992746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412692538.png -(1.1 MiB, 1400x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1187630

>>1992737
Well... if I encounter something I don't recognize, I'll find a way to tame it anyway~
She'd say confidently and then finally roll off of Red.

...Haha, I wonder if Jasmine's having fun with her Mawile.
Those two statements might seem unrelated to Red, but for Sapphire, she was getting ideas.

>> No.1992747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412789920.jpg -(67.5 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69167

>>1992741
>>1992741
Hm... To hell with it, come here!
She demanded and began to take off her top.

>> No.1992748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412866380.jpg -(196.4 KiB, 870x1065) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201064

>>1992733
Nnnn....
And the the albino fox's hair was ruffled a little.
I should punish you for pulling my tail.

>> No.1992749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412925183.jpg -(189.5 KiB, 600x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194040

>>1992747
Oho!
Now we're talking!
He moves to approach her as she undresses

>> No.1992750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523412952239.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 910x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118014

>>1992743
Perhaps. I think I've gotten the hang of making things.
She hasn't, but everyone figures that out eventually.

Do you require an assistant for your tasks here? I was quite helpful earlier.
She points out, inquiring about things to do.
Why loiter when she could be productive?

>> No.1992751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413246424.jpg -(231.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236705

>>1992738
She stares away at her guest and she wasn't smiling away. She didn't show any malice, just more of a eyebrow raised.

That sounds more dangerous for him if you plan to have him forging.
>>1992745
She turns her head
The usual, senpai.

>> No.1992752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413287051.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494

>>1992748
Ayako then frowns for a moment as she soon says
Did it really offend you that much? Because I'm sorry if it did.
She honestly doesn't want to hurt Illya's feelings after all

>> No.1992753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413362570.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 528x585) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85103

>>1992746
That name is familiar...

Well nice to know you don't shy away from any pokemon.

>> No.1992754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413417198.jpg -(3.3 MiB, 6493x4087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3423886

>>1992752
It's fine...
Illya waves her hand dismissively.
She kinda of...leaks through a little bit.

>> No.1992755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413507431.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1992751
>>1992745
"Please, cook whatever you like!"

She didn't bother responding with more, knowing it would be good regardless.

"Only if you don't stay properly hydrated. But come on, nothing? You can't tell me he wouldn't look good all sweaty, muscles bulging and writhing beneath his skin as he works on something, all outlined by fire~"

>> No.1992756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413512061.jpg -(310.2 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317618

>>1992749
It didn't take her long. She didn't have that much clothing on. Her shirt was small and her pants were very thin.

Shut up and show me what you've got before I change my mind!
I'll show him domination in bed!

>> No.1992757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413540739.png -(312.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319645

>>1992750
"Not really. All I mostly do is deal with the few customers I get daily and then just summon demons for various tasks around here."

"But sometimes I end up needing something rare so that turns into a little adventure."

>> No.1992758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413853401.jpg -(127.5 KiB, 650x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130591

>>1992753
I spend most of my time in the wild, living with pokemon! Papa was a professor, but he didn't mind my activities as long as I came home.

She'll then look at Red and smirk seductively.
...I used to only wear leaves to cover my body~

>> No.1992759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413897960.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100563

>>1992744
Alright then I'll be seeing you again.
She'd say as the Ceo made her exit, yes, the first floor all she's seen... yet... would the Chiu one day enter Yamame's penthouse parlor? Time will tell.

Either way the happy perverted hacker soon paid up and lead Secchan back home...

And we could skip to them getting home, the girl happy as can be in her new clothing as she let her pet Tengu back home by the leash... only letting her go after she unlocked the door and walked in.

>> No.1992760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413934026.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>1992754
Hm, well...
Ayako then begins to say with a thinking sort of look on her face, while she moves to...
...Hoist the little fox up onto her lap!
From what I remember being told you're more or less permanently fused with that "Card", right?
So maybe you should just let "her" meld with you completely, instead of keeping "her" at bay.

>> No.1992761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523413951596.jpg -(104.4 KiB, 1000x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106932

>>1992757
I would offer to acquire such things for you, but I would not dream of depriving you of your adventures.
She scratches her chin and then grins again.

But I can be an annoying NPC that can sell them to you in exchange for heavily inflated prices.

>> No.1992762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414065507.png -(87.1 KiB, 177x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89202

>>1992742
Turns out I wasn't the only psychic mother in Aurora, there's a growing number of psychics in this city with a growing number of children who need training in their skills... plus this place wasn't being used for anything important anymore...
She smiled.
So I got a little help and took it over.
And we can space here.

>> No.1992763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414095212.jpg -(1014.0 KiB, 1800x1195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1038350

>>1992760
Eh?
And then the little fox was on her lap.
Maybe but...I don't know. I'm scared I wouldn't be me.

>> No.1992764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414103247.png -(84.8 KiB, 362x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86812

>>1992755
>>1992751
Welp Shirou gets to cooking to let you girls gossip about his butt or whatever

>> No.1992765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414108577.jpg -(85.3 KiB, 550x584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87325

>>1992759
>>1992759
Setsuna would remain mostly quiet, and lowered her head.
But when they got home, Chisame might hear a sound as if Setsuna had finally let herself start to breathe.

...Clothes like this... how do they exist...

>> No.1992766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414379524.jpg -(628.3 KiB, 1024x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
643399

>>1992756
Okay!
He quickly moves to put her onto her back, angling her sex upwards towards his face to get a good lick of her. Surprise.

>> No.1992767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414523131.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>1992763
Mm, but in a way aren't you fighting against something that is now a part of you?
Ayako then asks as, with the foxy loli on her lap, she begins to pet her head and ears again
And if you let it happen then you should have greater control over how much of "you" remains. Instead of keeping it suppressed and slowly building up to a breaking point.
Then with something of an apologetic look she adds
Sorry, we barely know each other and yet I'm giving you potentially life changing advice.

>> No.1992768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414611831.jpg -(293.8 KiB, 673x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
300838

>>1992767
It's fine...
Illya will turn herself towards Ayako and will give the silly some of her own headpats.
Hehe~

>> No.1992769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414675788.jpg -(572.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
585951

>>1992766
Wha- Hey that's gross!
Kefla says as she watches him start licking her.
But it's... not unpleasant.
She didn't remember a whole lot about her time with Broly, but the part of her that was Kale was still a virgin and couldn't help but be a little weirded out.

>> No.1992770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414704827.png -(218.1 KiB, 724x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223377

>>1992765
She'd take a seat and lay back on the couch.
I told you they had the best clothes in the city, I can't believe you actually didn't want to go...
Just every bit of the fabric felt good to Chiu, the girl running her hands across her covered chest pushing her breasts out for Setsuna to see.
I don't think I can go back to wearing anything else after this...
I just feel hot wearing this.
And in the good way.

>> No.1992771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414768548.jpg -(349.2 KiB, 700x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
357586

>>1992769
He pauses at her saying that, and just redoubles his efforts, his tongue diving inside of her core. Fergus aims to get this girl to at least orgasm before the real fun starts to loosen her up.

>> No.1992772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414873618.png -(1.1 MiB, 1185x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1175529

>>1992761
"...Well, if I ever want to avoid a headache in exchange for some money I guess I can see what you have."

>> No.1992773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523414995857.png -(4.7 MiB, 2408x3410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4956654

>>1992768
I blame how I've basically been acting as Luvia's therapi-
Ayako then begins to go, but then Illya went and started petting her head as well
The older girl frowning deeply as she soon protests
Hey! I'm older than you, so giving ME headpats is forbidden!

>> No.1992774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523415282007.png -(68.5 KiB, 439x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70146

>>1992755
>>1992764
The image of Shirou doing so does leave a nice picture in her head but...This other woman speaking about it made her question her motives.

That is a rather nice image...But I didn't expect his new employer being honest about this to my face.

>> No.1992775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523415336457.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1500x1921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1060829

>>1992773
So? I'm a goddess so I can give headpats to whom ever I want.
Illya will stick her tongue out at Ayako.

>> No.1992776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523415704502.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1992774
>>1992764
Shirou better naked apron for his ladies every once in a while.

Bridgette blinked at Sakura, legitimately taken aback by her words. After a moment to gather herself the doppel posed a question of her own.

"I don't want to sound rude, but you do realize where you are, right? That's pretty much par for the course."

A shrug

"Besides, I'm trying to get a feel for you, so I may as well be honest that I'm going to enjoy the perks of working with him. So far I'm getting... A bit shy, but very protective of her territory, and hiding a mean streak she doesn't want people to know about. Am I close?"

>> No.1992777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523415750357.png -(296.3 KiB, 554x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303454

>>1992775
And so sighing with a bit of a grumble, Ayako then says
Fine, fine...I guess I'll let it pass this time.
The girl clearly has inherited some of her mother's erstwhile tsun nature
If only because of the way she was raised

>> No.1992778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523415789852.jpg -(90.1 KiB, 520x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92234

>>1992770
>>1992770
Setsuna looked at her, redfaced, and frown.

Y-yeah... It's... practical and convenient.
I can even fight in this and be more protected than if I were to wear a full suit of armor.

>> No.1992779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416011371.jpg -(274.6 KiB, 512x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281220

>>1992776
>>1992774
You guys play nice out there, I don't want to have to call Saber over

Also I'm tapping out for sleep and I won't be able to post tomorrow so I guess consider me NPC if you wanna keep going

>> No.1992780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416200783.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1992772
Then I'll be here whenever you need me~
She will literally appear the moment Claire even considers wanting to see Azrael.
Secretly, Azrael is happy to make friends at all and is using any excuse to have a social life :D

>> No.1992781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416299671.jpg -(14.1 KiB, 360x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14469

>>1992778
I know isn't it, I wish we had this back home, imagine how many problems could have been prevented.
And how many fewer times they would have ended up stripped.
I should ask her if she caused a problem for me.

>> No.1992782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416455831.png -(107.9 KiB, 291x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110512

>>1992758
Well at this point I am aware with how you treat your clothing.
He smiles
At least you're doing what you love which is good enough for me.

>> No.1992783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416666549.png -(495.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507316

>>1992780
"Alright cool, anyways, now that I had my coffee. I'm gonna start setting up. Actually, I may need your help with this and that if you really wanna stick around."

And we can fade to these two doing magical shenanigans and the like. It should prove amusing enough, and Az will see Claire is prone to violent fits of anger

>> No.1992784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416682284.png -(24.8 KiB, 312x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25420

>>1992781
Chisame... Are we really doing another show so soon?
The bird asks, because Chiu was bragging to the spider.
Yamame was waiting.

>> No.1992785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416752382.png -(92.6 KiB, 330x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94855

>>1992782
>>1992782
If you keep talking like that, I might start falling for you, Red~

>> No.1992786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523416818043.jpg -(454.5 KiB, 704x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
465381

>>1992777
Hehe. You're kind of cute when you act like that.
Will will smile at her, probably thinking about how cute of a sex slave she'd make.

>> No.1992787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523417363426.jpg -(322.1 KiB, 850x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329787

>>1992784
Yes, yes we are, you see the Fashion Web decided they're going to sponsor our show.
She gave her a lusty look.
And we don't want to keep our new sponsor waiting...

Besides I want to break these outfits in.

>> No.1992788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523417392199.jpg -(83.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85588

>>1992776
I am well aware. Still it's something I have to get use to since I am still new here.
If it wasn't Shirou, she wouldn't mind but Sakura has one track mind to not wanting to lose him.
The truth is when it comes to senpai, I don't want anyone to take him away from me. But if you're being honest with me about that then I'll try to learn from you. I apologize for seeming distant for our new guest.

>> No.1992789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523417473061.png -(468.5 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479768

>>1992786
Yeah? Well...Tck...
Is all Ayako says as she pouts and glances away
Normally she wouldn't behave THIS tsun at such a compliment, but Illya patting her head like she's a kid is putting her in that sort of mood

>> No.1992790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523417863683.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992788
"Fair enough."

She was new here once too, though she'd coped by mostly hiding in her house until she'd grown more confident (and powerful).

"Well, with that all nice and out in the open, I still want to try my hand at him. He is a prime piece of man, after all~ Still, I wouldn't dream of taking him from you, so you don't have to worry about that at least."

That, and it made her a bit glad to see Sakura on the positive side of the scale for once. Who was she to ruin that after the poor girl had gone through so much bullshit already? No, she was content sharing, or just borrowing on occasion.

"But yeah, no need to apologize. All is fair in love and war and all that, so I can't exactly fault you for being worried about some strange woman staring at your man's ass."

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)23:37.

>> No.1992791   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523418129751.jpg -(107.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110330

>>1992789
That just makes me want to do things even more. Ah~ This is my house, after all, and you can't have my Miyu.
Don't pout. I didn't mean to upset you.

>> No.1992792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523418189477.jpg -(586.9 KiB, 1000x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
600975

>>1992785
>>1992785
He chuckles nervously
Ehehe...
I am just speaking the truth. You're very pretty and have a ton of energy. I speak truthfully to everyone.

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)23:43.

>> No.1992793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523418844843.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>1992791
Meh...
Is all Ayako lets out at first, before she turns her gaze back to the albino fox and says
Well, if you want to make it up to me, then...
And with that BOTH of her hands go to Illya's tail
Really working her fingers into that glorious fluff

>> No.1992794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523418861583.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 514x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206150

>>1992787
Okay. I'll get ready then...
Technically her body was already ready.
But she wanted an excuse to mentally prepare herself.

>> No.1992795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523419328475.jpg -(746.6 KiB, 900x1304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
764529

>>1992790
She does blush at the lewd comments, looking away slightly. Those poor Japanese girl.
Usually the women I was around never really went so full depth about what they wanted to do with those they liked...

>> No.1992796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523419349381.jpg -(50.3 KiB, 520x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51508

>>1992794
Her body was ready as well, Chiu was as horny as hell she just wanted to start molesting Secchan right now but she waited...
Yes let me go start the cameras and then you can follow me in... I need to prepare my tag line...
And so she'd head on into the 'work room'.

>> No.1992797   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523419674726.png -(258.2 KiB, 793x773) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264371

>>1992792
I'll just have to keep sharing my energy with you then.
She was all smiles. UH OH RED.

>> No.1992798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523419807707.jpg -(169.4 KiB, 1200x1565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173458

>>1992793
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah~♥
Poor Illya. She's just completely into this tail rubbing.

>> No.1992799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523420104472.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>1992798
Hm~
A smirk soon crosses Ayako's face as she continues to toy with Illya's fluff
I wonder, who else has permission to play with you like this? I mean, Miyu for sure, but I can't help but be a little curious...

>> No.1992800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523420168861.png -(93.0 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95234

>>1992797
He blinks
Uh, Sapphire?

>> No.1992801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523420786734.jpg -(480.4 KiB, 584x796) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
491888

>>1992799
W-Well...Kuro helps be take care of it...
Poor Illya, she's starting to get turned on from the tail molestation.

>> No.1992802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523420994723.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>1992801
...
....
.....
It doesn't take long for Ayako to realize the effect her tail molesting is having, the girl pausing in it as she looks a little embarrassed and goes
Ahem...M-Maybe we should try doing something else instead.

>> No.1992803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523421779968.jpg -(562.8 KiB, 1000x909) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
576270

>>1992802
E-Eh? But...
Poor Illya. She's so far gone from her experiences. This is all Tama's fault. She won't make the Rin Spawn continue or anything, but she'll be disappointed.

>> No.1992804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523422207645.png -(352.2 KiB, 556x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360664

>>1992803
And so Ayako was faced with that heartbreaking look of disappointment, blinking slowly before she lets out a sigh and says
Ugh, fine...I guess I can keep doing it.
And with that decided and said she sinks her hands back into Illya's fluff

>> No.1992805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523422640173.jpg -(444.1 KiB, 768x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
454749

>>1992804
Hmhmhm~
With Illya getting her way, the budding fox goddess will smile happily, the tip of he tail flicking back and forth while she tries not to let the tail rubs affect her too much.

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)00:57.

>> No.1992806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523423406536.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>1992805
....
Meanwhile, Ayako begins to lose herself in the act of petting the little albino's tail
Sitting there with Illya on her lap as her hands glide up and down the fluffy mass of perfectly groomed fur

>> No.1992807   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523424053801.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140181

>>1992806
Mmmmm~ Yes... You'll definately be a good tail groomer, Ayako.
Well It looks like Illya's already deciding that she's fated to be groming her divine tail. How does Ayako feel about this?

>> No.1992808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523487727477.jpg -(415.0 KiB, 750x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424965

The white-haired Great Swordsman is out polishing her greatsword because its what she likes to do in her free time. Gotta keep it looking tip-top, ay?

Gran and Arata are also available if you dont like cute white-haired girls (What kind of loser are you?)

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)19:02.

>> No.1992809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523489003299.jpg -(258.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265010
>>Annette

Looks pretty grand, I wouldn't mind this away that old heap I've had for so long.
he thinks of the zeal Kingdom compared to the old dark place, even if he was quite heavily dark attuned it's a far cry from the place he is in now

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)19:23.

>> No.1992810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523489524000.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176009

>>1992809
>>1992762
I'm sure you would, but right now this is just for us instructors...
Already guessing his intentions.

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)19:32.

>> No.1992811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523489755897.png -(372.9 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381871

>>1992795
>>1992790
Smell that sizzling tempura, after a couple more minutes he calls back to them

Hey I'm almost done.
You guys can come in here to talk too you know.

>> No.1992812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523490538973.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1992795
>>1992811
"Hehe, he doesn't seem like the type you can hold back with. If I'm not blunt, do you think he'll notice? Besides, this way I can keep bad air from forming."

Bridgette sniffed lightly, turning towards the source of the call.

"Well? No point sitting here in the entryway when we've got Shirou in the other room, right?"

She'd smile at the purplette, following her nose and vague idea of the homes layout towards the kitchen.

>> No.1992813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523490540915.jpg -(41.8 KiB, 325x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
42837

>>1992810
Hmph, first come gets the keys, well I hope you keep me in mind.
he smirks as he walks on in

>> No.1992814   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523490906582.png -(1.0 MiB, 854x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1071116

>>1992812
He's always been like that. I would like to be friends in the end of it all with you.
>>1992811
She will nod and head towards the kitchen to see what awaits.

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)19:55.

>> No.1992815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523491141135.png -(713.3 KiB, 715x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
730382

>>1992813
Hey least we now have a proper place to train your skills over the woods.
Annete said as she lead him in the man catching sight of two fox girls leaving the room as he walked in.
My younger daughters, they're currently helping me fix this place up and help harden it against any psychic accidents.

>> No.1992816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523491741435.jpg -(63.6 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65105

>>1992815
his eyes lock onto them as he sees the familiar traits of Annette in them
Accidents..like what, people letting their minds overload?

>> No.1992817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523491944872.jpg -(109.1 KiB, 604x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111693

>>1992816
Yep definitely a family resemblance in the silly foxes.
Yes, or having it overload and blow the tower up... or their heads exploding... all are possible dangers...

>> No.1992818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523492734594.jpg -(167.9 KiB, 600x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171974

>>1992812
>>1992814
Shirou finishes up and yo dawg its some tempura shrimp served over rice because that's how we roll around here
Busted out some sauce for them bad boys too

You guys were in the entranceway for a while, what were you talking about?

>> No.1992819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523493035054.jpg -(247.2 KiB, 876x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
253092

>>1992817
If they cannot control their powers they could do that on their own.
he starts moving on up the tower and goes closer to her as they walk
Piercing other minds is still a task.

>> No.1992820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523493538829.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992818
>>1992814
Simple enough, but it sure smells good~

She smiled, giving a teasing answer

"You, of course~ We had to figure out the best way to team up on you."

>> No.1992821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523493862436.jpg -(175.7 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179929

>>1992819
Yes but there's far more to the psychic arts than merely peering into another's thoughts, there's the art of peering into the future, manipulating the world around you, shaping reality with your mind, or even altering your own body using only the power of your thoughts... a powerful enough psychic could do anything a mage could do, perhaps even more...

>> No.1992822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523493948395.jpg -(325.2 KiB, 814x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333019

>>1992818
>>1992820
She didn't say much, turning her head away to hide her embarrassment. It's not something she's use to, a brand new culture and all does take a bit for someone to change. Either way,Sakura is trying her best not to disappoint Shirou's new job!

>> No.1992823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523494054267.jpg -(62.6 KiB, 325x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64106

>>1992821
His mind flashed back to his mother...however if Annette attempted to check his mind he would detect it now easily
....what about manipulating others or resisting others from doing to you?

>> No.1992824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523494456826.jpg -(194.0 KiB, 613x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198615

>>1992823
That as well, in fact I have a feeling you have experienced something like that before correct?
She stopped smiling.
A powerful enough will could dominate others, or even just subtly manipulate them as well, sometimes without the victim even knowing.

Happens here sometimes...

>> No.1992825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523494770687.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122659

>>1992822
>>1992820
Wait, what?
Team up? You're not saying what I think you are, right?

>> No.1992826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523495228408.jpg -(77.5 KiB, 416x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79350

>>1992824
I knew some who had.
is what he said abruptly as they continue till he reaches some kind of window he can look out of with the elevated view
This place is alright, how long till it's ready?

>> No.1992827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523495524565.jpg -(261.2 KiB, 655x815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267494

>>1992826
I'm not surprised, I could do something like that myself if I really wanted too, but I don't have much interest in mind slaves.
Brainwashed cultists are boring the second time around.
And yes this is, I should just need another week, sooner if I can find more teachers.

>> No.1992828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523495596485.jpg -(176.3 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180576

>>1992827
So I can get you more to myself?
he said folding his arms, he was determined to focus his growing new power

>> No.1992829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523495868345.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992825
>>1992822
She just raised an eyebrow, eyes twinkling.

"I dunno, are we~?"

She was expecting something right now, and could only hope it came to pass.

>> No.1992830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523496513250.jpg -(415.6 KiB, 863x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
425594

>>1992828
She chuckled.
Don't worry once this starts up we should have more time, this has just been keeping me extra busy, that and other family issues...

I'll be done soon and then we'll resume lessons.

Still I guess you can give me a taste of what you've practiced before you go.

>> No.1992831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523497453822.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 348x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68864

>>1992830
he grinned and raised his hand in front of her, she'd feel her tail being stroked by a kinetic force, a very light one, but it's there
Stereotypical ability, but it feels simple enough..
To him it wouldn't feel too difficult, as it's like applying a spell in a unique way, he has yet to use it strongly however

>> No.1992832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523497831984.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 950x1311) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398759

>>1992831
Ooooooooh nice progress...
And a nice use of the skill cause Annete likes tail touches.
How difficult is it to do this now?

>> No.1992833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523497974724.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335
>A Merry Band
  • Last time on MONSTER BALL Z...

The party had almost had a close encounter with the two locals come to investigate their crash site, but thanks to a timely hypnosis, things seemed clear for now...

The men seemed inclined to continue too, though only the one was down here with you and actually hypnotized. Regardless, it shouldn't be any more difficult to stop the other than it had the first, especially since one would lead you right to the other.

>> No.1992834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498032017.jpg -(460.5 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471567

>>1992808
In that case have a Ninja fox watching you clean that sword, how did she get there, cause she's a ninja... no she just teleported... apparently she teleported to your spot by accident if the surprised expression says anything.
Wahh... big sword.

>> No.1992835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498269687.jpg -(231.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236705

>>1992825
>>1992829
Huh!?
Turning her head back at the comment.
No that's not...
If only Medusa is around right now to help the poor girl out. Sakura will blush and fumble. The purple haired girl is being silly for a second.

>> No.1992836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498348154.png -(854.2 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874720

>>1992833
"I'll finish the magic here... Fufu~ 069, secure us something usable- Like those cloth things people wear... Clothes, we'll be needing those if we want to fit in later."
Charging up mana into her hand for the hypnosis spell, she'd wink playfully at 069. Leaping up in the air to cruise around for the others on the island.

>> No.1992837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498383195.jpg -(111.3 KiB, 780x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114014

>>1992832
Not too different from what I'm used to with my magic after a little time to get used to it.
he continues to play with her tail lightly
And refine control.
thus his light play, he doesn't want to grab a chunk and irritate teacher, her response was what he wanted

>> No.1992838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498677575.jpg -(15.9 KiB, 210x153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16289

>>1992834
Miss ninja isn't the only one who is surprised here! The swordsman nearly falls out of her seat at the sudden appearance

HIGYAAAA!

Her sword drops to the ground with a loud thud. It sounded quite heavy

>> No.1992839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498726984.jpg -(231.3 KiB, 618x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236849

>>1992835
>>1992829
I rather not think about it while we're eating.
That's two seperate things.

He sighs, this new girl is exasperating and seeing her dig at Sakura sure isn't helping. Where's Saber when you need him to break the ice?....probably taking Hisui on dates.

>> No.1992840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523498785466.jpg -(161.5 KiB, 850x1174) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165423

>>1992837
Then you are making good progress, sure this is different than trying to probe minds or guard against it but this is still a good way to develop your powers... I suggest you practice doing this on everyday objects too.

>> No.1992841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523499011140.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992839
>>1992835
"Wow, way to put your mind in the gutter, Shirou. Now Sakura is blushing and everything!"

She was clearly teasing still, but seemed almost... let down?

"Anyways, we really were talking about you. Sakura was worried about my intentions, but we cleared things up."

Man, what a boring reaction...

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)22:10.

>> No.1992842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523499254195.png -(77.8 KiB, 600x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79663

>>1992840
I do, and I've got ideas when I get better with it.
Using it for conveniences in small places already, not being extravagant with it and showing off however
I admit I can't wait to see what new applications you have for this.

>> No.1992843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523499261151.png -(295.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302491

>>1992833
>>1992836
Huh? Can't we just use magic to disguise ourselves instead?

She wonders aloud and with a shrug she uses her magic to make her horns, wings, and tail disappear, and also conjures up an outfit.

As if I'm going to wear "real" clothes. Pfft, yeah right.

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)22:14.

>> No.1992844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523499359210.jpg -(232.3 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237850

>>1992838
Woah...
The girl quickly worked to stand back up before walking over to the swordswoman looking kind of concerned.
Sorry about that, didn't mean to startle you!

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)22:15.

>> No.1992845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523499746509.jpg -(156.8 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160520

>>1992836
>>1992843
The little Holographic fox seemed to hop up and down in happiness at a mission accomplished.
Good take care of the other one and we'll be set here, if they go back to the ship I might even be able to connect to their bigger systems later on!
About the clothes and disguise thing the fox just looked at them in sympathy.
It's annoying but you'll need to as part of the disguise...
The fox admitted.
Illusions should work for now, I don't think they have anything that can cancel it out...
She hoped at least.
If you have to have clothes though... least learn how they wear it in what style.

>> No.1992846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523499817959.jpg -(233.8 KiB, 700x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
239401

>>1992839
>>1992841
Even getting use to being around him, Sakura can't help but sigh in relief. I mean, Taiga usually is the one teasing Shirou about women whenever they met at the table to eat.
Just like in the past...
She adjusts herself taking a seat. Shaking her head as she calms down.

>> No.1992847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523500032900.png -(80.8 KiB, 715x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82766

>>1990208

Saki is lowered into the water, making her fur all wet less floof!

How can it it be a pillow trick if there's no pillows here? Not even girl's pillows.

>> No.1992848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523500178851.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1992845
>>1992843
>>1992836
With flight and magic it was a simple task to deal with the other of the two. Neither would be finding anything of interest on their little adventure, even if they looked straight at it.

On the subject of apparel all they currently had to go off of were the strange wetsuits the two had worn, but that was hardly much...

The ship and island remained to be investigated further if the party chose, otherwise they were clear to proceed towards the city(?) in the distance.

>> No.1992849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523500291456.png -(541.5 KiB, 650x847) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554539

>>1992844
She looks at Samantha with an annoyed frown before closing her eyes and sighing. It wasn't as if she was annoyed at Samantha specifically, but she wasn't too happy with the surprise

It's fine. These things... Na--

She spots her sword on the ground

Oh damn it! Now it's all dirty again...

>> No.1992850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523500664067.png -(701.6 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718485

>>1992848
>>1992845
>>1992843
When 682 gets back, she looks over the outfit. Openly grumbling about her distaste. Rubbing a finger against the fabric, she purses a small frown before even putting it on.
"They won't question anything until we get back, so that's alright... But this is... My wings..."
She pauses before tossing it back to its spot.
"I'll wear it when we get there..."

>> No.1992851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523500763184.jpg -(190.0 KiB, 700x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194514

>>1992842
Good then I think we're done now for today.
As good as this feels I do need to get back to work.
She smiled at that comment.
I hope it'll prove to be enlightening for you and everyone else who decides to walk through these halls to improve yourselves.

>> No.1992852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523500819946.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81981

>>1992847
He shakes his head, discarding his clothes and sliding into the bath with her.
It's just a word that describes all the lewd tricks I know~

>> No.1992853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523501127191.png -(371.7 KiB, 612x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380605

>>1992849
The fox tried to look apologetic.
Sorry, I didn't mean too...
And stared at Ancer.
I've seen you around before....
Which makes this even worse.
Do you need any help polishing it, since I did dirty it up again?

>> No.1992854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523501291224.png -(1.2 MiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1285528

>>1992841
>>1992846
Of course she is when you're saying things like that.
Don't think I don't know how this works.

He huffs and gets about to eating so he doesn't have to keep listening to this teasing doofus

>> No.1992855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523501311045.png -(11.2 KiB, 358x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11441

>>1992852

I wonder just how many you know.

She thinks about it

..and also how many involve tentacles.

>> No.1992856   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523501506685.jpg -(320.6 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328298

>>1992845
I guess it wont be as simple as just strolling into town huh?

Rain sighs

Now I have to study clothes too? Great... I guess it can't be helped

>>1992848
>>1992850
Let's get close to town then, I've been dying to see what sorts of fun we can have!

With that being said, she'll begin flying close to the city(?)

>> No.1992857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523501521084.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1992854
>>1992846
She huffed, deflating slightly.

"Wow, talk about being no fun... You couldn't even play along a little, huh?"

The doppel grumbled slightly as she took a seat for herself, though her mood was quick to improve with the tastiness of the dish.

Well at least this lives up to expectations~

>> No.1992858   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523501724294.jpg -(68.1 KiB, 462x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69700

>>1992851
At least, those who can.
he gives her tail one last little flick through with his energy as he turns
Then I guess we are done till next time..and yes, it has been englightening so far.
he says as he starts to head on, no longer the trace of his energy at her tail

>> No.1992859   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523502072450.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 643x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64684

>>1992850
>>1992856
>>1992848
It should be fine we know that at least suits like this won't get that many looks...
The holo fox said as her drones followed them invisibly.
I'll keep trying to detect new things while we enter maybe you won't even have too...
I bet she could beam some holographic clothing over them if need be.

>> No.1992860   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523502179256.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1992855
Most of them do~
He says, his grin curling wide.
Of course since I was stuck as a human for a while, I did have to learn to make do in that department.... and well, now being a zerg has opened up so many possibilities for perversion~

>> No.1992861   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523502302849.jpg -(147.2 KiB, 850x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150762

>>1992854
>>1992857
Ah...Sorry. I got caught up with a nice thought is all. You at least got a reaction out of him.
She will dine in on the dish, she was having fun with this at least.

>> No.1992862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523502520549.jpg -(173.0 KiB, 400x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177188

>>1992853
Ancer picks her sword up and brushes the dirt off it with her hand. She looks at it with a sad frown before looking back to the fox.

It'd be nice, but unless you know what you're doing there's not much you can help with. It was an accident anyway

She seems less annoyed now that things have calmed down

>> No.1992863   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523502744856.jpg -(228.7 KiB, 796x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234179

>>1992861
>>1992857
A nice image huh?
I guess you're getting used to this world quicker than I thought.

Shirou makes a bit of a sarcastic remark to his girlfriend

>> No.1992864   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523502974187.jpg -(226.1 KiB, 1600x1156) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231490

>>1992859
>>1992856
>>1992850
The location of the city itself, or at the very least the volcano it seemed to reside on/near, was several islands away. Not exactly difficult for those there, but not close either.

Still, as things came into focus with the distance closing it quickly became clear just where the people were: Underwater! Facilities of all sorts could be seen linked together by glowing strips, and they all appeared to be drawing power from the volcano in some fashion.

This at least explained the odd design of the ship and the wetsuit-like clothing they'd seen.

>> No.1992865   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503101039.jpg -(380.9 KiB, 681x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390034

>>1992858
Then I'll see you around Magus, I think I'll send Samantha to get you when I'm ready, I might want you to be here opening day... just have to be careful around the other girls...

>> No.1992866   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503208603.jpg -(77.5 KiB, 416x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79350

>>1992865
Sure just send her over...What could go wrong..?
he says, confident he would be able to handle it..or would he? He has been horribly misjudging of a threat before! And that's what he leaves her with as he heads on out, floating this time before flying at speed away

>> No.1992867   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503243862.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992861
>>1992863
"Pssh, as if you don't imagine her in all sorts of lewd ways. It's only fair if it's a two way street, right?"

A mischievous grin.

"I think a naked apron would be good, what about you, Sakura?"

>> No.1992868   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503553620.png -(317.1 KiB, 690x1005) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324739

>>1992862
Actually I have a sword too I just don't use it anymore... my sisters still do though...
Why? cause Annete decided they needed to be armed.
But it wasn't a great sword like that... so I don't know how to work a sword like that.

>> No.1992869   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503736345.png -(701.6 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718485

>>1992864
>>1992859
>>1992856
Hesitantly the sow puts on the wet suit seeming extremely uncomfortable, following suit behind 069, she looks over the place.
"Dig information topside first? Who knows if we need a pass of some kind..."

>> No.1992870   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503752317.png -(1.3 MiB, 800x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1414174

>>1992863
>>1992867
She places her utensils down.
.."Naked Apron?"
She thinks on that, seems like it's not a no...

>> No.1992871   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503805718.png -(65.7 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67292

>>1992860

So your main expertise is perversion huh~?

She smirks

>> No.1992872   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523503906484.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1992871
He gives a not-so-innocent sounding laugh.
To be fair, that was always my expertise even before I came here, miss Saki~

This place just taught me all that much more!

>> No.1992873   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523504555459.jpg -(95.3 KiB, 480x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97610

>>1992872

You came a lot~

She then realizes

Oh you mean arriving.

>> No.1992874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523504844225.png -(421.9 KiB, 650x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
431981

>>1992868
Oh? Is that right?

So she had some experience after all

Well, it's more difficult with a sword this size, but same concepts as what you'd normally do.

Ancer takes her seat, sets her sword across her lap and begins cleaning it with water. She had a wooden pale of water close by with a cloth floating inside. For how big it was, the sword wasn't very heavy in her hands as it seemed it was.

So, this isn't the first time we met?

Last edited 18/04/11(Wed)23:47.

>> No.1992875   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523505108480.jpg -(314.1 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
321629

>>1992859
>>1992864
No wonder those guys were wearing those suits, the whole city is underwater! Wet suits are even worse than normal clothes!

I hope the my illusion is enough, I dont want to put one of THOSE things on!

>>1992869
Yeah, that's a good idea! I'm not even sure how we make it inside now...

>> No.1992876   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523505325560.png -(364.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372775

>>1992874
Yes also a different style too... but I guess it's the same.
The fox shrugged at that question.
I get around a lot I'm sure I've seen you before, I think this is the first time we've actually talked though.

>> No.1992877   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523505506430.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1992873
Yes, well...
You aren't wrong on that first account, either~
He says, keeping a straight face for a second before breaking out into a wide smile.
After all, how could I not with such a skilled partner?
I'd say the volume speaks more to your ability than to mine, my dearest Saki.
He says, then winks playfully.

>> No.1992878   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523506184473.jpg -(37.3 KiB, 250x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38181

>>1992864
>>1992869
>>1992875
A water city?!
The fox was doubly glad that these were only drones now, even after all these years the fire type in her dreaded the thought of having to go underwater herself.
I think I could send some of the drones down but I think it'll be better to find out if we even need to go down there.
At least a city like that has an obvious weakness.

>> No.1992879   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523506387720.jpg -(33.2 KiB, 333x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34003

>>1992876
An adventurer of some sort?

She asks curiously before suddenly being taken aback and looking defensive

Wait, you aren't some sort of weirdo stalker or spy or something like that are you?

>> No.1992880   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523506678858.jpg -(128.7 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131759

>>1992879
Something like that... I'm a scout.
Before striking a pose.
And a Ninja... well not really, I just pretend to be sometimes...
The question got a shake of the head.
No it's nothing like that, I mean I could if I really wanted too I guess... but I don't want too.
I wonder if she'd be worth meeting the wolves?
She looked at the sword again.
maybe not.

>> No.1992881   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523507358185.png -(105.6 KiB, 600x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108102

>>1992877

Well I'm only as good as my partner. Guess that means together we're pretty good!

Grin

>> No.1992882   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523507589782.png -(804.8 KiB, 650x1186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
824106

>>1992880
I guess that was a silly question anyway...

As if a stalker or spy would admit they were spying, especially to their target.

Well, you certainly look the ninja part at least. That wouldve been my second guess.

Or a thief. But that would be rude to assume

Ancer would next set her sword up and taking a large, smooth, perfectly rectangular looking stone, begin to grind it against the side edge of the sword. Every so often, she'd take the wet cloth and wipe down the place she ground. She seemed to be following some sort of pattern with this

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)00:33.

>> No.1992883   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523507824412.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1992881
Heheh, too true, my dear Saki. Too true. I think we should spend a lot more time like this~
He'll pull her into his lap so he can enjoy the feeling of her butt while he starts to wash her tails.
...Even if we do make a big mess, heh.
No matter,
I always enjoy washing fluffy tails. And you have a couple now, so that's even better.

>> No.1992884   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523508266548.png -(364.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372775

>>1992882
Yeah I wonder how many people would answer that honestly...
She idly wondered herself as she sat back down and watched Ancer get back to work.
Well I wanted something that was easy to move around in, especially when outdoors.
Just ignore the scarf but that's a style thing.
What's your name anyway, mine's Samantha.
She'd begin to say as she watched her work at her sword.

>> No.1992885   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523509292792.png -(344.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353123

>>1992884
I'd imagine you scouts need all the mobility you can get.

Still... doesn't that show a bit too much skin?

It wasn't her business anyway

I'm Ancerise. Ancerise Sacred. Just Ancer is fine since Ancerise is hard to say. It's nice to meet you, Samantha.

And finally, she smiles! Certainly a more welcoming expression than when they first met

>> No.1992886   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523509653079.png -(495.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507327

>>1992885
Yeah, most of the time the places I scout are just places like towns or woods, but sometimes I visit some of the caves and ruins around here... mostly to find things to sell!
And Ancer got a bright smile back.
Nice to meet you Ancer, you have a pretty name.

>> No.1992887   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523510745814.png -(162.6 KiB, 300x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166478

>>1992886
Her cheeks turn slightly red in embarrassment.

O, Oh, thanks...

she averts her eyes for a second. She's not good with compliments

I'm no scout, but I do like to explore. Maybe I'll come along one of these days

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)01:25.

>> No.1992888   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523511014223.png -(364.0 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372775

>>1992887
Yeah you're pretty too, I like your hair...
Then again it's clear Samantha's biased since she has white hair too!
That'd be fun, I've always wanted to do an actual adventure with someone, going alone means I never actually face anything... though my last one ended kind of dangerously... there's a lot of wild animals to watch out for in the deeper part of the woods if you're not careful.

>> No.1992889   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523512715579.png -(17.0 KiB, 458x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17367

>>1992883

Ahh I had many baths with a groomer friend not too long ago, now I'm doing the same with you. It makes sense I guess since I get so messy when all is said and done.

>> No.1992890   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523512720358.png -(384.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394122

>>1992888
Her cheeks remain a rosy pink. But she seemed happy, given the compliments.

Um... your hair is pretty too... I can tell you take good care of it!

I never thought of myself as pretty... I guess complements like this arent so bad every now and then

Seems to be danger around every corner no matter where you're at. In fact, sometimes I think I'd rather be with the wild animals than Aurora... Wild animals haven't been much of a problem for me yet though. And some of them are really tasty if you cook them the right way!

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)01:58.

>> No.1992891   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523512902291.png -(371.7 KiB, 612x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380605

>>1992890
I try, just like I take care of my tail too..
She said waving that fluff behind her.
Yeah though some of the animals act different now, they act more like some of the monsters in the city... but they still are pretty tasty to eat... I do a lot of foraging too, I mostly live in the woods, you can meet some strange and interesting people out here.

>> No.1992892   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523513022409.jpg -(117.0 KiB, 850x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119844

>>1992883
>>1992889
And a certain bathing fox's tails suddenly floof.
Strange...

>>1992893
>>1992894
One day!

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)02:03.

>> No.1992893   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523513242791.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1992889
Sounds like you live quite the adventurous life, Saki.
He says, smiling as he dumps some water on her to wash away the soap.
Now I'm almost jealous because I have to deal with things that aren't so fun. Responsibilities and such, ehhh.
He gives a lighthearted shrug.
At least I can always just come snatch you up for some unwinding~

>>1992892
Fluffy tail senses...tingling...

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)02:07.

>> No.1992894   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523513715576.png -(150.8 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154463

>>1992892

oh my

>>1992893

I had a less adventurous life with more responsibilities before..I think. But that doesn't matter, I just do what I'm asked and get to play a lot. I'm kind of like a pet in some ways.

>> No.1992895   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523513976000.png -(279.0 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285654

>>1992891
Ancer watches that tail wave and stares for a couple seconds in thought

Oh!

I didnt notice she had a tail until now... So then those ears must be real too. And here I was thinking it was just bed hair like mine.

Cause everyone always mistakes her bed hair for animal ears

Yeah, I've been traveling since I was 10 and spent a lot of time in the wilderness, so I know just how strange and interesting it can get

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)02:19.

>> No.1992896   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523514387574.jpg -(232.3 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237850

>>1992895
Yeah it's real, I'm a fox Monster...
Samantha said perhaps guessing what she was thinking, or just knowing.
Really, so around the same time I started coming to live out here too. I still haven't experienced that much yet but I like it better out here than in town.

>> No.1992897   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523515100284.png -(585.7 KiB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599730

>>1992896
Oh I see

It didn't come as too much of a surprise to her since beings like that existed even where she came from, but it was still interesting to know.

It's certainly more peaceful out here for the most part. Danger aside, the city feels too stuffy. How old are you anyway?

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)02:38.

>> No.1992898   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523515579204.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1992894
Nothing wrong with that at all.
He says, reaching down to pet Saki's ears.
I wouldn't mind having a pet like you, heheh. Though I do think you belong to someone already, but that's quite all right.
I can still come by to play when I get the chance!

>> No.1992899   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523515804289.jpg -(191.3 KiB, 853x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195930

>>1992898

She reaches around her neck where a collar is now visible, was it invisible before?

Unless she is willing to trade me yes~. However I'm always available for playing, yes!

>> No.1992900   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523515849234.jpg -(460.5 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471567

>>1992897
Yep, my mom made all of us like this, I think cause she thinks it's cute.
She'd nod in agreement at the statement about the city.
I kind of feel the same way, but I was always moere nature liking than the others.
The question about age got a bit of a puzzled look from her.
Well mom created me before she went missing and it's been... I'm around 13 or 14...

>> No.1992901   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523516131570.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81981

>>1992899
Well if your owner has any sense at all, then you'd be worth so much that not even a King like me could afford you~
He pets her again.
Still, this is nice. I'm happy with this, at least.
You are such a fun little playmate, heheh.

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)02:55.

>> No.1992902   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523516307595.png -(110.7 KiB, 352x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113311

>>1992901

Dunno if I'm really worth that much. I'm jsut a small fox with a small body. The girls with the big boobs I'd pay way more for.

Saki nods

But yeah you're fun to play with too, you and those delicious tentacles.

>> No.1992903   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523516413589.jpg -(14.9 KiB, 159x209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15259

>>1992900
Ancer raises one eyebrow

Her mom "made" them? I mean, obviously we all come from our mothers but... this conversation got a bit weird...

So you're around the same age as my little sister... and your mom is missing?

>> No.1992904   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523516480964.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1992902
It's not the size of the package that a treasure comes in that determines its worth, Saki~
He says, smirking again.
Still, you can rest assured that you'll be getting to know my tentacles quite well, heheheh.

>> No.1992905   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523516831805.jpg -(174.4 KiB, 600x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178633

>>1992904

I'm very tempted to memorizing them by feel alone~.

She smiles

My tails are definitely a treasure. I plan on gaining more of them.

>> No.1992906   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523516944777.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81981

>>1992905
A journey I would be most eager to aid you with!
I'll help you get the next one, and the one after that, until you've got all nine!
He declares triumphantly. He sounds like he is offering help but he's probably just imagining what she would look and feel like with nine tails swishing behind her.

>> No.1992907   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523517179941.png -(7973 B, 381x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7973

>>1992906

You want them for yourself don't you?

She smiles

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)03:13.

>> No.1992908   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523517270945.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1992907
Well... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in how they'd feel~
He says, smiling back at her knowingly.

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)03:14.

>> No.1992909   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523517400406.png -(29.1 KiB, 764x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29770

>>1992908

Well if you're offering to help me reach nine, either you reeeeally like tails or sex, or both!

>> No.1992910   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523517546274.png -(371.7 KiB, 612x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380605

>>1992903
She seemed to know what she was thinking cause with the raised eye look she just shrugged.
It's a long story... it doesn't much matter now though... and I'm the same age, is she here?
And the question got a shake of her head.
No my mom came back a couple years later, but she's often very busy between my sisters and I..

>> No.1992911   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523517970436.jpg -(241.9 KiB, 887x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
247754

>>1992909
Weeeeeell,
Guilty on both accounts, heheheh.
He breaks into a laugh before he starts getting up out of the bath.
Still, I would be remiss if I said that those were the only things... I also like you, my dearest Saki~

He'll fetch her a towel and help her dry off.
As it stands, I'm already looking forward to my next visit!
And what fun it's going to be when she discovers the little presents I've left her, heheheheh.
Saki might not notice now, but Leechy had taken the liberty of replacing several sets of her clothing with tentacle variants, ready to strike at a moment's notice. Saki might be able to tell from his face that he was definitely scheming.

>> No.1992912   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523518848710.jpg -(67.7 KiB, 454x436) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69365

>>1992900
Ancer looked a bit guilty thinking that since Samantha knew what she was thinking

I see... It must be tough, for both you and your mom

Since Samantha has a lot of sisters, or so Ancer figures. At least more than one anyway. Tough for mom because she has a lot of kids to take care of and give love to and tough for Samantha having to share her mother's attention. Of course, she could always be wrong.

As for my little sister... I don't know

She says with a shake of her head

Anyway, I'm glad to hear your mom was able to come back.

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)03:40.

>> No.1992913   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523519135772.jpg -(460.5 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471567

>>1992912
Yeah it is sometimes, I think she's happy to have all of us but I think keeping track of us keeps her pretty busy at times.
The fox said with a sigh.
But at least she's around and I know she cares even when she's busy... and really you don't know... what's her name? Maybe I'll try to find out if she's here for you?
Could ask mom to try.
Sounds good?

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)03:45.

>> No.1992914   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523520340838.jpg -(50.9 KiB, 391x306) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52076

>>1992913
Her name is Ciel. She looks sort of like me.

There's an intense longing in her eyes despite her warm smile

Please, if there's anything, anything at all you can find out, I'd be extremely grateful...

>> No.1992915   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523520667361.png -(317.1 KiB, 690x1005) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324739

>>1992914
Ciel... Ciel Sacred then right, and she looks like you...
Samantha seemed to nod before standing up.
That should be enough then, if she's in this universe somewhere then she can be found, if not... least you could maybe know if she's safe...
The girl stretched a little.
But for now I guess I should move on and get to sleep myself, if I find anything I'll try to find you.

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)04:11.

>> No.1992916   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523521081576.png -(535.8 KiB, 700x894) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
548664

>>1992915
Thanks... You're a sweet girl

She says with a warm smile.

I come here a lot to polish my sword, so we'll see each other again. I'm sure of it. Sleep well Samantha!

She says with a parting wave

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)04:18.

>> No.1992917   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1992916
Thanks, so are you, if I run into my sisters I'll tell them about you, maybe they'll say hi..
Either way she'd start to make her way off, she has a tree branch with her name on it.
I'm sure we will, see you later.
And then she was off again.

>> No.1992918   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523555031093.jpg -(408.5 KiB, 796x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418330

Optional fish, you know the song and dance

75 is taking a break from the farm. One will see her number branded on her right breast. The sow decided to spend her break in Aurora, and is walking the streets while completely naked

"It's been a while since I decided to come all the way out here."

Given her number, she's been a sow for a very long time. Her tail wags a little as she takes in the sights

>> No.1992919   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523560910238.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206097

>>1992918
And if the naked Sow is walking through Aurora eventually she'd come across a sign relevant to floofy Sows like herself, "Free Tail Grooming" with a smaller fox sitting behind it looking rather bored and horny... having finally fixed herself up.
Mmmmm.... bored....
She commented to herself before suddenly catching sight of the Sow, her tails sticking up in a bit of excitement.
Now this looks profitable... she's pretty sexy.
Hello there...
The fox said with a friendly wave.
Out on your break?

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)15:21.

>> No.1992920   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523566889069.jpg -(228.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233565

>>1992919
"Is that...?"

"It is~!"

She'll jiggle on over cheerfully

"Hello, hello~! I'm here about the tail grooming?"

"That sounds nice, a tail grooming."

More tail wagging

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)17:01.

>> No.1992921   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523568387425.jpg -(110.0 KiB, 850x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112684

>>1992920
Yes we have tail grooming here, free too...
She looked at the naked girl longingly especially that wagging tail.
Come on over and I'll do it right now, it's a labor of love for me.

>> No.1992922   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523568482716.jpg -(17.3 KiB, 238x120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17711

>>1992921
"It feels like it's been forever since I had a tail-job done."

The sow will then saunter on over gingerly and takes her proper place for the procedure

"This is so exciting...!"

Wag, wag, wag

>> No.1992923   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523569040263.png -(752.2 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
770271

>>1992922
Well it's not like you girls need it that much.
Unless the witches do it... or Megan herself does it... she does seem the type who'd sneak into the breeding factories just to play with the fluffy tails.
Just like that.
Megan said as she moved to sit the busty girl down... and gripped at the wagging tail, grabbing her brush and stroking it gently.

>> No.1992924   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523569293709.jpg -(369.5 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378336

>>1992923
"I sometimes forget things when big strapping men are busy with me for hours on end. Hehe, it's a little embarrassing~ For all I know I might have gotten one yesterday."

75 tenses up a bit, moaning from the feeling of having her tail stroked with the brush

>> No.1992925   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523569656183.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1992924
Yeah it's really fun when you get a nice group of guys playing with you... sometimes I get visitors while waiting for people like you... fun times.
Megan said as she began stroking and brushing that lovely tail, adding some oils to it as she works out all the kinks and tangles.
And no looks like it's been a week at least...
The fox admitted.
Don't worry though this will be an easy fix...
She grinned.
I love doing this, not only do I get cute girls to brush but often times it attracts cute guys who want to play with two or more fluffy girls.

>> No.1992926   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523570225772.jpg -(402.6 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
412229

>>1992925
"Hehe, I like that you know how to have a good time. You know what you like."

75 smiles, she sighs contentedly, enjoying Megan's efforts

"Mmn, that feels nice...I hope it attracts large muscular men~"

>> No.1992927   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523570774389.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1992926
I'm a kinky fox girl and I love it...
Megan admitted with a simple look as she kept brushing, adding some nice scents now.
Oh I'm sure it will, not that your sexy body won't attract enough attention as it is, but a nice well groomed tail will make any guy with a tail fetish hard as a rock I'm sure...
She reached down towards be base of the tail and felt up 75's firm rear.
If not maybe some of these scents will turn some heads, then you can just let your body do the talking...
She nudged her once.
Could even give you a little massage while I'm at it.

>> No.1992928   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523571047965.jpg -(373.1 KiB, 890x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382078

>>1992927

75 giggles

"Thank you for the compliments~ And you're right, I do let my holes do the talking for me."

Nod, nod

"Oh neat a massage too?? Sure, thanks!"

>> No.1992929   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523571505125.png -(162.3 KiB, 487x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166225

>>1992928
Nothing wrong with letting your sexy body do the talking for you...
The fox moved that hand touching her rear to reaching up and groping her chest.
I know you don't need them.
Cause Sows aren't supposed to care about compliments.
but I can't deny what I see and it's been a slow day for me, hardly any guys came by and none of them were interested, only had fox go by earlier and she had a house to sale and didn't stay long enough for me to have fun with her.

>> No.1992930   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523571686236.jpg -(504.6 KiB, 941x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516664

>>1992929
"True, it's nice of you to show a lowely sow like me this kindness."

Megan will \feel the softness of her large breasts. her nipples are quick to get hard and leak milk as soon as megan began groping her. A sow's body indeed

"Aaahn~ My milk~"

>> No.1992931   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523572773539.jpg -(144.6 KiB, 850x1308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148081

>>1992930
Hey I get to play with cute girls and touch fluffy tails, it's a win win for me....
And as the busty girl's chest began leaking Megan got a bit of a curious look on her face.
It's fine, nothing wrong with that in fact...
Now that she was mostly finished with that tail Megan got down off of her chair.
In fact... I think I'll get a taste...
Before she'd get half in the Sow's lap and wrap her lips around one of the Sow's leaking nipples.

>> No.1992932   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523573610821.jpg -(2.9 MiB, 2800x3412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3061586

>>1992931
"Nngaah~ Th-That feels so good!"

75 shows an expression of pure contentment as Megan sucks out her milk. The thought of this stranger sucking right out of her tap excites her

"Have as much as you like♥"

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)18:53.

>> No.1992933   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523573785933.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 869x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151266

>>1992932
Megan kept right on suckling and lapping at the busty fox's cream... clearly the taste and act also turning the smaller fox on as she blushed and switched breasts running her tongue along her leaky nipple before pulling back with a small pop.
Good... it's pretty tasty too...
She said before moving back down and locking her lips around the nub, drinking away as her hands began playing with both 76 and her own body.

>> No.1992934   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523574215668.jpg -(177.5 KiB, 769x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181796

>>1992933
"Nnngh! Oooh~"

Megan left 75's nipple engorged and leaking, coated in a lewd mixture of Megan's saliva and 75's milk

"Haa...haa..."

"I'll cum from just having my naughty tits sucked~♥"

"Heeeee~!!"

As Megan goes in again, 75 will climax, spraying her juices as she knocks her head back, enjoying the pleasure

>> No.1992935   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523574844885.jpg -(197.5 KiB, 626x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202219

>>1992934
Mmmmm...
Megan kept drinking and sucking away what a hungry little fox she was almost like she knew she was driving the busty sow to pleasure...
So good...
And as the lusty girl climaxed Megan pulled away from that left nipple and looked down at her body being coated by the Sow's love juices before just shaking her head.
Well if I'm going to get messy I don't need these then...
Before she'd strip down in front of the girl.
But I don't want leave you half finished so...
The naked fox switched to the girl's right nipple and began suckling once more while her left hand began toying with the fox's bare left nipple flicking and toying with it while her own hands began fingering her own wet pussy.

>> No.1992936   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523575094912.jpg -(673.1 KiB, 1186x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
689284

>>1992935
75's body was left very sensitive after climaxing. but her body wanted more...it ached for more pleasure in any form, she doesn't care

"Haaa~! Y-Yes, use me to your heart's content♥"

Megan will be treated to more of her milk, it won't stop flowing. her other nipple leaks like a faucet. And her pussy will only drool some more with more of 75's mature and sticky nectar

>> No.1992937   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523575512938.jpg -(358.6 KiB, 1000x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
367225

>>1992936
Then I'm going to play with you to my heart's content...
I was thirsty anyway...
Either way Megan half lead pushed 75 over to the table and laid her out before climbing on her rubbing her sex against her body as she laid her head between the girl's massive boob pillows, continuing to drink up the woman's lovely cream even as her body was coated in her love juices...
At this rate we'll need a bath too...
Megan said as she pulled herself up from her, her belly already looking a little full from all that yummy milk she drank down... her fingers coming up from her sex to lick both her own juices and the sexy fluids from 76's own leaky cunt.
But it was worth it...
Plus all this lewd show is attracting some male attention.

>> No.1992938   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523575802996.jpg -(463.6 KiB, 752x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474725

>>1992937
75's pupils are already shaped like heart's as Megan continues to molest and abuse her. Her lewd and curvy body feeling flushed and getting sweaty as her lewd hole continues drooling

"My lewd pussy feels so good...haaaah...men are looking our way, nnnnn~"

>> No.1992939   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523576292338.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1992938
Megan meanwhile looks downright feral as she played with the lovely Sow's sexy body, getting both girls nice and wet as she played with her breasts and pussy with wild abandon, not even caring that she was putting on a nice show for the crowd.
Yeah mine too...
Megan said as she pulled up from another gulp of milk.
I could do this all day and they are?
She turned around and stared at the men invitingly.
Then maybe they can join in and give our bodies what we want?

>> No.1992940   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523576497839.jpg -(504.6 KiB, 941x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516663

>>1992939
"Yes we should~ I'm always ready to be fucked all day every day~ I just hope their cocks are bog and masculine~"

75 bites her lower lip, she'll cum again from just thinking about cock

"Gaaaaahn~!! C-Cocks~!"

Her breasts will start leaking again as she gets excited. her tail is also wagging a lot

>> No.1992941   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523576600218.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178
>>Little Fox

Yeah, well...How much does it pay? 'Cause I don't work for free, you know.
Is Ayako's response, which is followed by her sticking her tongue out in a teasing way

>> No.1992942   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523576723773.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

>>1992941
You get to be in my divine presence. Isn't that payment enough?
Illya will look backwards, sticking her tongue out with a grin. She's clearly being silly.

>> No.1992943   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523577041169.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494

>>1992942
Mm...It's close, but not good enough.
Is Ayako's reply before she goes and gives Illya one of those quick tail tugs
And payment aside, what would I get in the way of employee benefits? Or health and dental insurance?

>> No.1992944   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523577257933.jpg -(183.1 KiB, 1440x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187507

>>1992943
Hmm...Hmmm...You get to sleep on my tail sometimes.
And given how heavenly the fluff feels...

>> No.1992945   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523577273845.jpg -(117.0 KiB, 850x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
119844

>>1992940
They sure look like manly men to me, they already know I don't want anything than the ones with the strongest spirit around after all...
Her tails began waving happily as the men walked closer they already knew Megan was good and the Sow was clearly wanting it too.
Yes...
The fox agreed as she exposed her womanhood too them group trying to split both girls up but with Megan gripping the leaky 76 tightly it looks like both girls were going to get sandwiched as two of the stronger ones each lifted one of them.
Yes told you... this just gets better and better.
And as the fox felt a man thrust into her she once against began attacking 76's leaking chest drinking down her milk even as both girls began to get pounded from behind.

>> No.1992946   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523577493426.jpg -(355.9 KiB, 784x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364484

>>1992945
"Gaaaah, a fat cock inside me~!"

&5 rolls her eyes back as the male's rod penetrates her balls deep. 75's brain getting overloaded from the pleasure, from the male fucking her behind and by Megan sucking away at her breasts

"Nnnnngh~!"

75 will cum as both have their way with her, just a filthy, slutty, sow

"COCK~!!"

>> No.1992947   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523577738316.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>1992944
Right, well...
Ayako then begins to say with a brief shrug
I suppose I'll give it some thought.
And with that said she begins to give Illya some especially vigorous ear rubs

>> No.1992948   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523577945876.jpg -(741.8 KiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
759637

>>1992947
Nnnnnn~
With that done, Illya will sigh contentedly, her big fluffy tail wrapping around the girl gently. Rin's daughter is now trapped!

>> No.1992949   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523578410380.png -(140.3 KiB, 800x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143712

>>1992946
Megan looked almost as into it as well, the fox wrapping her tails around the man as he thrusted into her horny wet hole the fox bouncing against 75 from the pounding she was getting causing her face to press up against her nipples even as the fox kept right on sucking at her, by now her hair and face completely covered in the other girl's milk.
I love this feeling!
She held on for dear life as the other man kept right on thrusting into the horny sow both men shooting each other looks of approval as they pumped into the horny girls.
Ahhh... nice big cocks.
Megan managed to say between a mouthfull, already drawing near her release.

>> No.1992950   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523578484588.png -(16.6 KiB, 184x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16968
>CONTINUING FROM WHO THE KNOWS!?

Feeling her mana and strength flow through her again Jenna lifted the fridge with a giggle then set it down as Nanaya approached.

Nanaya: Just what is all the ru-

FWOOSH!

Jenna lets out a small Ice Nova to frost Nanaya's hair a bit.

Nanya: IYAAAAA! COLD!COLD!COLD!COLD!
She runs off to her room and warmth while Jenna has a little evil chortle about it to herself.

>> No.1992951   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523578608266.jpg -(520.6 KiB, 917x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
533116

>>1992949
75 at this point isn't saying anything coherent. She's so enthralled in cock that all she's doing is moaning and grunting out of pure bliss. Her tight pussy coiling tightly against the invading member, making her astomacj\h bulge everytime he thrusts it deep inside her

>> No.1992952   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523578805271.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>1992948
Meanwhile Rin herself is just watching from quantum space or something while eating popcorn and laughing
H-Hey...!
Ayako then begins to protest, even squirming a bit as she gets wrapped up in that fluffy prison
Don't wrap it around me so tightly!

>> No.1992953   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523578814498.jpg -(30.1 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30847

>>1992950
Bren watched this for a moment, idly cleaning up the remains of the large ritual he'd set up so there wasn't a mess left to interfere with any future ones.

"..."

This... Probably shouldn't be allowed to go on for too long.

"I know it sounds crazy, but don't have too much fun, okay? Normal people are easy to hurt if you aren't careful."

And he really didn't want another lecture from Lizzy...

Still, there shouldn't be anything to worry about, right? Especially not if they were just going off on an adventure anyways.

>> No.1992954   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523579170969.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 4090x5928) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2380636

>>1992952
Really? You might be saying 'no', but your body is snuggling in more.
Illya will giggle a little, not wrapping Ayako up too tightly, though.

>> No.1992955   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523579369209.png -(28.3 KiB, 182x267) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29011

>>1992953
Jenna nodded her head.

I know im not in any shape ta fight anyone like this... It just feels nice that one thing I know I have isn't locked away.

She smiles at the now equally sized Smol.

So where we goin'?

>> No.1992956   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523579420030.jpg -(86.5 KiB, 754x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88575

>>1992951
At this point Megan isn't much better, only the fact of 75's lovely nipples filling her mouth was keeping the fox from being a groaning panting mess, the fox even biting down as her climax drew nearer and nearer... and as the two horny girls continued to go at it eventually the men had too much both of them grabbing the girls hard as they shoved their cocks as deep as they could go before flooding both girl's pussies with their potent spirit energy infused seed... both men roughly pounding into them as Megan climaxed in the midst of it, the fox in bliss trapped between the sexy sow and the hard pounding cock.

>> No.1992957   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523579576058.png -(4.7 MiB, 2408x3410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4956654

>>1992954
Nng...That's because it's so soft and fluffy to the touch!
Ayako protests even if she does little else to resist Illya
Even those minor squirms from before begin to settle down
You have a totally unfair advantage...

>> No.1992958   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523579584116.jpg -(675.1 KiB, 1034x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
691257

>>1992956
Meanwhile 75's body was constantly cumming and twitching powerfully. Her belly expands a bit more as her womb fills up with hot, thick, potent seed. Her toes curl as her heart-shaped eyes roll back as 75 climaxes again while yelling bliss-fueled gibberish

>> No.1992959   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523579970048.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>1992955
Bren could certainly understand that, and had given his warning, so he simply nodded. As for being asked where they were going though...

"I have no idea!"

A little shrug as he grinned away.

"I was kinda hoping you'd have an idea. The last time I picked a place something... weird happened."

The smol shuddered without seeming to notice, eyes distant for a moment before he refocused on you.

"Anyways, yeah~"

>> No.1992960   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523580269269.jpg -(282.7 KiB, 700x689) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289457

>>1992957
Oh? Oh well.
Illya will keep her coiled up, turning on Ayako's lap a half turn so she can face the silly older girl better.

>> No.1992961   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523580707536.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1992959
Where I wanna go...?

Jenna didn't have any idea of where she could go. She was just so small and she knew anywhere she went would just end in her getting headpatted or something equally awful. She was having trouble thinking when she spotted something green on his finger.

What's that?

>> No.1992962   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523580839275.png -(294.1 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301198

>>1992960
...
....
.....
For several long moments Ayako just sits there wrapped up in Illya's tail, staring at the smaller girl
But eventually she finally says
If you're going to do "something" then go ahead and do it already.
Sounding just a tad sullen with that
Because this is the second time she's ended up in a situation like this

>> No.1992963   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523580931881.jpg -(681.3 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697670

>>1992958
Yep both foxes are used hard as another pair of men took their place both girls soon being used to sate the men's need... the two girls getting a nice through banging from various guys as the climaxes seemed to blend together Megan only pulling away from 75 when the pleasure got too much for her.. and her belly got too full of Milk to keep drinking... though in the end both girls would have every part of them throughly drenched in seed milk and other fluids as the fox cuddled with 75, her eyes practically hearts from all the pleasure she had gotten with the help of the milky soft Sow.
Again... best idea ever....
She thought weakly.

>> No.1992964   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523580950902.jpg -(107.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110330

>>1992962
Awwww...don't look so sad.
Says the fox before she leans in and gives the girl under her a kiss! :D

>> No.1992965   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581032045.jpg -(34.7 KiB, 423x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35532

>>1992961
He looked down, curious at what she was pointing at, but grinned all the wider when he realized.

"This? It's my Green Lantern Ring! It showed up from space and I'm gonna use it to be a hero~ There's even a planet where we can all meet up with a crazy huge battery and it feels super weird, but not bad weird."

Nod nod nod

>> No.1992966   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581200732.png -(289.6 KiB, 588x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296515

>>1992964
Tck...
Ayako continues to frown in tsun sort of way, but since she can't really escape without hurting Illya she decides to just go ahead and submit
Hesitating for a moment before she begins to return the smaller girl's kiss

>> No.1992967   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581278481.jpg -(522.9 KiB, 903x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535458

>>1992963
"Haaa...haaa...so good..."

75 will simply smile to herself, having joyed her treatment from multiple men. 75 welcomes Megan's cuddling, and it causes the filthy sow to wag her tail

>> No.1992968   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581426353.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1992878
>>1992875
>>1992869
The city awaited their decision, though if they wished to explore the island that was home to the volcano itself, there did seem to be some buildings there, but they seemed to be behind some sort of energy field.

Perhaps important? Regardless, they would definitely be well guarded.

The option to try to commandeer a ship was also still available.

>> No.1992969   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581477746.png -(21.6 KiB, 169x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22162

>>1992965
..... Blink. Blink.

How's a glowy lil' ring like that 'sposed ta make ya a hero?

Jenna didn't buy it.

>> No.1992970   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581824984.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>1992969
"Cause it can do all sorts of stuff, silly~"

He held it out to give her an example, uniform replacing his casual clothing in a bright green flash.

"It can let me fly, make things, scan stuff, it's awesome!"

A little copy of you made out of green light appeared, giving a tiny thumbs up.

>> No.1992971   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581839170.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 875x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82504

>>1992967
Both girls were lewd messy messes, Megan just resting on 75's boobs like the Sow was a great boob pillow the Fox feeling quite content as she patted the Sow's swollen womb.
Looks like you'll be carrying some more again...
But that was fun... want to have a quick bath to rinse yourself off?

>> No.1992972   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523581965290.jpg -(580.3 KiB, 1200x1158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
594241

>>1992971
"Hehe, I'm going to give birth to a litter~!"

75 is positively happy about this. She can't wait to swell up and give birth

"I'm so happy~! I'm fine with a bath, though a filthy sow like me will no doubt get bent over and used again~"

>> No.1992973   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523582246814.png -(1.5 MiB, 900x996) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1594460

>>1992966
Well Illya will just keep kissing Ayako, turning herself completely around so she can through her arms around the silly girl now wanting to be lewd.

>> No.1992974   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523582383798.png -(701.6 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
718485

>>1992968
>>1992878
>>1992875
"I'm in favor of scouting ahead as is. We can find new targets on the island and learn more there before heading down. If we take the ship it might be suspicious..."

>> No.1992975   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523582863859.png -(12.0 KiB, 156x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12266

>>1992970
.... How far have ya flown with that thing on?

It might be best to just show her than answer the question because she totally looks worried in that totally motherly way that he's been flying. But what's a trip outside the atmosphere Bren?

>> No.1992976   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523583079234.png -(468.5 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479768

>>1992973
Ayako lets out a muffled mumble as Illya continues to kiss her, although she begins to squirm in a rather different way than before
Because in the end she IS a Monster, and Illya treating her in such a bold and dominate way is turning her on

>> No.1992977   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523583095833.jpg -(744.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762487

>>1992972
Yes you are lucky you... sure they'll be happy for you.
She'd tease her nipples one last time by now she had to be pretty drained even there.
Even so a bath is always good, besides if you're clean better chance of getting more right?
Either way Megan soon helped the girl over to get into the big tub she had.
I often have to clean people and even myself after having a lot of 'fun' so it's all good..

>> No.1992978   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523583156457.jpg -(37.0 KiB, 624x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37883

>>1992975
"Uhh... Ring, how far away is the battery?"

It spat out a distance that was, frankly, a bit ridiculous.

"That far. Wanna see?"

He didn't even seem to notice your worry.

>> No.1992979   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523583239986.jpg -(412.1 KiB, 796x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
421982

>>1992977
"Hmhm, you're sweet."

She smiles

"Alright then, a bath sounds nice. Mm, and thank you again for the tail-job~"

even though it is a sticky looking mess

>> No.1992980   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523583473969.png -(294.2 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301227

>>1992968
>>1992974
Forget that! I'm tired of trying to be sneaky. I'm just gonna go wait for those guys to come back and ask them for a ride into town. Those dumb guys will probably do anything once they see a cutie in a wetsuit like me.

069 accentuates her breasts with her arms and strikes a sexy pose

I bet I won't even need to charm them.

>> No.1992981   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523584359796.gif -(1011.4 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1035697

>>1992976
Well Illya will continue to kiss her for a few more moments before she breaks it off, panting slightly
Hehehe~

>> No.1992982   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523584451470.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1992978
JENNA CANT COUNT THAT HIGH.

.... How far?!

Just show her Bren she clearly can't calculate such a distance on those little fingers of hers.

>> No.1992983   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523584748965.png -(66.5 KiB, 830x899) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68140

>>1992968
>>1992974
We should at least get a lay of the area first, that's what we should do.

>>1992980
625 just looked at 69 like she was crazy... but maybe crazy enough to work.
Well I guess we could split up to cover more ground.
She can just go stealth mode with her drones after all.
It should work... I mean unless they're gay...

>> No.1992984   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585018806.jpg -(1.3 MiB, 1389x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1329711

>>1992982
The ring repeated itself, but Bren ignored it and just padded forward to grab your hand.

"Here, I'll just show you~"

Hey what's that weird green light covering both of you? And hey, is the house getting smaller, or is it just you?

Needless to say, you were speeding towards space.

>> No.1992985   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585171963.png -(459.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470602

>>1992981
And so Ayako will be left there laying within Illya's fluff, panting slightly as well with her face looking a little flushed
...Ugh, I hope you're planning to do more than just kiss me...
She says with something of a pout

>> No.1992986   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585228280.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1992983
>>1992980
>>1992974
The water churned below, the sound of the sea surrounding you as a salty wind blew.

Nothing terribly interesting had happened yet.

>> No.1992987   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585318810.png -(202.2 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207071

>>1992979
When I want to be, I can be mean too, but why bother.
The fox said as she led her over to the tub.
Sure no problem I guess I can give you another since you're all messy now.
It's touching a fluffy tail so she's happy.

>> No.1992988   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585511743.jpg -(1014.6 KiB, 1800x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1038983

>>1992987
"That would be nice~"

And 75 will get into the tub after being led to it

"Do you often set up in this part of town?"

>> No.1992990   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585719449.png -(138.4 KiB, 476x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141723

>>1992984
Hey whaddya-AH!

HOLY JESUS THE WORLD IS TINY AND JENNA'S NOT USED TO THIS KIND OF ACCELERATED FLIGHT! SHE's CLINGING ONTO BREN'S LITTLE LEGS WITH HER OTHER HAND!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In space no one can hear a Loli Scream.

>> No.1992991   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585721106.png -(702.6 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719492

>>1992986
>>1992983
>>1992980
"Go on and try it 069."

"Now..."
She'd squint looking at the island, humming to herself.
"What do you think 625? I'll go with whichever plan... We just need something."

>> No.1992992   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523585729903.gif -(1.8 MiB, 576x324) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1908383

>>1992985
Oh course not. I got to make sure you know who's number one.
Illya smirks as she says this, leaning in and giving the poor monster another kiss as her hands starts to explore the other girl's body.

>> No.1992993   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586089840.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1992988
Yeah, if not here Aberdeen and sometimes even Erythia, this is kind of what I do for fun.
Sure it's not much but she likes it.
Since there's so many tails in this city it's always a surprise seeing what kind of monster will accept the offer.
She then starts scrubbing her down once more, brushing and rinsing her tail again.

>> No.1992994   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586228121.png -(186.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190945

>>1992983
>>1992991
Gay... That never crossed my mind, hm...

Maybe I should hide the boobs. At least I'd still be cute!

Well, I'm sure it'll work out! First one inside wins?

She conjures up an illusion wetsuit on her and begins heading over to the direction those guys parked their vehicle. Although she wasn't going DIRECTLY there. Just nearby.

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)22:23.

>> No.1992995   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586307989.png -(539.7 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552630

>>1992992
E-Eh? But you're younger than me, so- MMPH!
Alas, Ayako's words are cut off as Illya moves to kiss her again
The poor girl doing her best to squirm and struggle as the albino fox fondles her nubile body
...But despite the way she moves her body, she still kisses the smaller girl back with a needy sort of vigor

>> No.1992996   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586553992.jpg -(35.4 KiB, 192x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36278
>Chiyo

As she continued to be coiled she continued to sensually massage the tip of Chiyo's tail. While the video continued on with Caitlin being eaten out by the brown bot and letting out pleasurable sounds while Choco Bot-o continued to have her fun.

Heh heh~ Look at you being all squirmy!

>> No.1992997   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586659435.jpg -(158.6 KiB, 475x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162357

>>1992980
>>1992991
>>1992994
I can override their ship anytime I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what their reaction is... just make sure to check their minds to see if they're suspicious or not, they should be calmer if they realized there's nothing at the impact site.
I think.
If it doesn't work though we can just make them forget and we'll just explore the island normally... I do need to see what that barrier is after all.

>> No.1992998   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586746780.jpg -(228.4 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233856

>>1992993
75 won't put a fuss as Megan washes her body and tail. She moans softly and her body shivers from Megan's efforts

"Nngh...you must have quite a following already."

>> No.1992999   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523586941128.png -(1.8 MiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1939710

>>1992990
Bren was just laughing at the reaction, waiting for you to get used to it. Safe as you both were in the protective energy of the ring, your fellow smol felt more than comfortable playing around a bit.

"Heh, it's okay Jenna! You should really watch though, it's super cool to look at!"

And it was clear what he meant as you flew through space at super high speed, a little green line cutting through the vastness of it all.

>> No.1993000   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587160564.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140181

>>1992995
She's mine~ Haha~!
Illya will keep it up, her tails slowly letting go of the Ayako so she doesn't struggle so much.

>> No.1993001   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587183594.jpg -(114.9 KiB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117705

>>1992997
>>1992994
>>1992991
And with the departure of one of your number, two of you were left to decide on further courses of action.

A little while later and several islands away, 069 returned to near their initial landing site, not far from the beach where the two men had parked. They hadn't finished exploring as of yet, it seemed.

>> No.1993002   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587266452.png -(21.2 KiB, 251x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21724

>>1992999
I don't like heights!

She stopped screaming but hasn't stopped squeezing. Maybe she likes clinging onto Bren like this? Or maybe she's actually scared of how high up they are. Laura really did bring out the little kid in Jenna with her spell.

>> No.1993003   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587669735.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1993002
He giggled lightly.

"You're silly~ If I let go..."

A slight pause as he rephrased.

"Well, okay, if you let go of me at least, you wouldn't fall! Just float~ Space is cool like that."

>> No.1993004   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587720304.png -(703.1 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
719961

>>1993001
>>1992997
>>1992994
"I'll take you up on that then 069."
Casting her invisibility spell on herself once more, 682 would fly over to the nearby volcanic hub. Trying to look for a nearby 'port' for herself. Seeing if there's any visible visible entrances, aside from going underwater.

>> No.1993005   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587754378.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 480x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84543

>>1992998
She cleaned and scrubbed and even drank some more of her milk in between scrubs...
Mmmmm... well kind of it's still kind of slow taking off, I get some regulars though...
She began finishing the job.
But I get enough traffic and help from people that I'm content.

If you're ever free and want a grooming feel free to stop by, I can't promise you the guys will always be there but everything else would be.

>> No.1993006   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587845006.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>1993000
M-Mm...
Ayako relaxes her body a little when Illya eases up on her tail grip, and even begins to gently grind her body against the little fox
The fourteen year old soon deciding to give back a bit as she slides a hand up to pet Illya's head
Rubbing her ears and head as the two girls continue to make out

>> No.1993007   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587873782.jpg -(724.1 KiB, 538x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
741492

>>1992996
Shut the hell up! You're messing with my tail you brat~!
She yells in a blush as the brown bot in the video increases her aggressiveness and kind of lifts Caitlin up from that angle to attack her and get her to scream. The robot takes pleasure in hearing her niece scream and submit. Chiyo gets secret enjoyment watching essentially herself do what she wanted to do to her but with tail involved, so she's naturally doing it to Jan.
Take this you little idiot!

>> No.1993008   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523587939562.jpg -(595.1 KiB, 984x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
609400

>>1993005
75 will cradle the fox as she drinks. 75 then smiles at her

"Hehehe, alright. I'll definitely come back sometime. The service is worth it."

>> No.1993009   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523588473234.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 870x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127949

>>1993008
And she'd like that the fox finishing her washing by letting the big sow cradle the fox as she took her time draining her chest once more, switching each nipple back and forth as she cuddled in the bath with the Sow.
Feel free too, I'd be happy to have you...
She'd lick her lips and finally force herself away from those lovely jugs.
Especially since I got a good meal out of it too...

>> No.1993010   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523588522806.jpg -(130.2 KiB, 937x991) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133310

>>1993006
With Ayako rubbing her ears, Illya will moan into the older girl's mouth. She hands will start to to get more aggressive as well, groping and fondling Ayako's chest.

>> No.1993011   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523588955000.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>1993010
While she is no titty monster, Ayako still has a decently sized chest
The girl in question moaning right back into Illya's mouth as the little fox fondles and squeezes her chest, closing her eyes as she gives in further to the sensations and feelings she is experiencing right now

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)23:09.

>> No.1993012   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589144703.png -(6.3 MiB, 1669x1623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6558759

>>1993009
"Do you enjoy my milk? Hehe, you remind me of my daughters. They can't get enough~"

"I'll happily feed you as much as you like every time I come see you."

>> No.1993013   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589461924.jpg -(36.7 KiB, 198x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37569

>>1993007
Coochie coo-Ah~!

Jan yelps blissfully once the tail gets involved. She lacks the size and power to rebel against a Lamia but it looks like she's not even attempting as she moves her hips with her tail's movement. All the while the Brownbot is more than successful in making Caitlin scream from her attentions. Hell eventually she just couldn't restrain herself as she climaxes all over the brownbot.

>> No.1993014   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589490811.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 528x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43397

>>1993012
Yep... especially from the source.
Megan nodded a little.
Sounds like a fair trade to me, I'll brush and groom you and you let me have some milk in return, it's a good deal right...
She soon finshed up everything else the fox now pretty much content now.
And you're nice and clean now.

>> No.1993015   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589552294.jpg -(434.0 KiB, 1500x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
444373

>>1993011
After a few moments, Illya will break off the kiss again, her face flushed with excitement.
Hehehe~ You've got such soft lips~

>> No.1993016   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589720354.jpg -(445.0 KiB, 1754x1887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
455691

>>1993014
"Thank you sweety~"

75 will kiss Megan gently on the lips, kissing her for a few seconds and then breaks it. The sow will then proceed to get out of the tub, she'll shake her body to get rid of excess water, resulting in the eats and tail to floof

"Aaaah~ Well then, I'm off. It was nice meeting you~"

And off she goes with a skip in her step, looking forward to the next round of cocks and cum

>> No.1993017   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589783661.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>1993015
Ayako blinks rapidly when the kiss is broken off, with a brief look of disappoint flashing across her face
But then with a blush she soon says
Y=Yeah, well...Yours are pretty soft too...
Looking a little embarrassed to say that

>> No.1993018   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523589913143.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 885x1504) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1060376

>>1993013
WEW busting out the lewd snake pics, I forgot how many of these I had lying around.
Chiyo: Haaah... now you can't go anywhere you little shit!
Does she feel something riding down her chest and legs? It's the end of her tail and it feels like it's getting fatter because she's got a thicc tail.
CHIU: Oh my... so much vaginal fluid for such a young girl. Hm.
The brown bot licks it off her own face and gets up to prepare something. A phallic mass coming from a compartment within her abdomen. You sit there and LOOK at it!

>> No.1993019   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523590039778.jpg -(193.0 KiB, 1280x1114) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197676

>>1993017
Hehe~ Don't pout. We're just getting started.
With that saide, the Fox will try to pull off the older girl's top, intent onf getting to her naked flesh.

>> No.1993020   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523590078899.jpg -(221.2 KiB, 1314x2012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226483

>>1993016
No problem...
Megan began to say before she was silenced with a kiss, the small Fox blushing from the Sow's boldness before she'd just give her a smile and a look.
Yeah nice meeting you...
And then the fox got out herself and got ready for the next customers, if she got one, not even bothering to get dressed again this time, and unless something pops up we can fade.

>> No.1993021   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523590478160.png -(254.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260169

>>1993019
Illya won't have too much trouble removing Ayako's top, the older girl simply letting out a halfhearted
S-Sheesh...
Of protest as the little fox pulls her top up over her head
Then all it will take will be unhooking Ayako's bra until her breasts are fully exposed to the albino, the dark haired girl's nipples already looking stiff and hard

>> No.1993022   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523590580080.png -(125.5 KiB, 401x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128542
>Druggie

Mary Jane would have so many tentacles wrapped about her they're almost like clothes. Hundreds of thousands of little tongue like cilia dig themselves into every crevasse, leaving no part of her untasted. This would be combined with the fact that the tentacle in her head continues to leak stimulating chemicals directly over her brain's pleasure center, sending neurons into overdrive with pinpoint precision.
So tell me, Mary Jane.
His voice cuts through the white haze of sensation.

Am I at least a top shelf drug?~

>> No.1993023   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523590839484.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1500x1921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1060829

>>1993021
Hehehe~ You know you like it.
And Illya will lean in, kissing and nipping at the older girls flesh before shes tarts to trail kisses down her body.

>> No.1993024   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523590976501.png -(547.7 KiB, 471x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
560845

>>1993023
>>1993021
Suddenly the door to the study opens and in comes a certain blonde haired titty monster of a girl.
Ayako did you see my transmutation book? I think I left it down here for you to look at but I need it for-
She pauses dead in her tracks and goes wide eyed. Seems she caught the girls in the middle of something that required one to have their shirt off... Also it's the first time Luvia has seen Ayako naked a bit so she stares for a bit.
...
She then takes several steps back and then closes the door behind her and you can hear quiet footsteps going back up the stairs.

Last edited 18/04/12(Thu)23:42.

>> No.1993025   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523591284135.png -(435.7 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446201

>>1993023
>>1993024
A-Ah...Illya...
Ayako begins to go as the little fox assaults her naked flesh, moaning softly to each kiss that is planted upon her
...!
But then Luvia went and interrupted things for a moment, causing Ayako's eyes to snap open wide as she yells out
W-Wait, Luvia! This is just...J-Just...!

>> No.1993026   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523591373345.png -(87.1 KiB, 222x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89156

And here we have the Demon Lord herself. Where is she? Why she's in her mansion, of course, taking a shower after a hard day of training. For both her and her newest maid.

>> No.1993028   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523591614089.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1165055

>>1993024
>>1993025
Nnnnn?
Dammit, Luvia way to ruin the mood.
A-Ah...Oh...
With that Illya will stop and sigh a little.



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff