[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1523237555807.jpg -(107.9 KiB, 625x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110472 No.1992413   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1992414   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1992410
The elf nods.
???: Of course~ We make everything from scratch here, so we'll have to take some measurements from both of you and make necessary adjustments.
Are there are any special requirements you'd like to note before we begin?

>> No.1992415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523237822299.png -(377.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
386494
>>Yandere Trance

...?
Eventually, Ayako gets the feeling that she is being watched
And so having the mass of alchemical metal enter a "standby" state she stashes it back inside of a vial as she begins to turn around and says
Luvia? You should try knocking bef-
But then she sees who it is, frowning slightly as she goes
...Hey, Illya. Do you need something from me?
While somewhat acquainted just from living in the same household, this is the first time that Ayako has actually been alone with the fox loli

>> No.1992416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523238362080.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 911x611) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109477

>>1992415
Illya's tail will switch behind her slowly as she smiles at Ayako.
Hihi~ I just want some hang out for a bit. Is it a bad time?

>> No.1992417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523238709469.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>1992416
Ayako's gaze is directed towards that waving tail for a moment, a small and thoughtful frown on her face, before looking back to Illya herself she goes
Sure, I don't mind hanging out with you for a bit.
Nodding as she adds
I mean, we might as well get to know each other better since we're living together for the time being, right?

>> No.1992418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523239071313.jpg -(139.0 KiB, 942x1191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142315

>>1992417
Exactly!
With that said, Illya's tail will move back and forth a little faster as she makes her way closer to Ayako.
So what were you doing, anyway?

>> No.1992419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523239675837.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>1992418
Her tail is wagging, so...That must mean she likes me, right?
Is a thought that passes through Ayako's mind, but then with Illya asking that question she goes
Oh, right!
Turning around for a moment so she can scoop up the silvery liquid filled vial and show it to the white fox
It's just a little project I've been working on during my spare time. Basically, it's a metal-like liquid that I've augmented to shape itself according to the user's wishes when activated with a small touch of magical energy.

>> No.1992420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523239691204.jpg -(121.6 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124569

>>1992414
She looked at Setsuna.
I understand and we're both expecting that, right now I can't think of anything... but if I do I'll make sure to ask.

Last edited 18/04/08(Sun)22:08.

>> No.1992421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523239924061.jpg -(102.5 KiB, 900x931) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104949

>>1992420
???: This way, please.
The elf would say and gesture for them both to follow her into another room.
Another set of elves would come and offer their hands to Chisame, gesturing for the leash.
???: We'll take her to the next room so you can both get dressed at the same time.

S: I don't really like the idea of going off alone with them, Chisame...

The elves blinked, offering very vacant stares in response to Setsuna, but their faces continued smiling.

>> No.1992422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523240156459.jpg -(427.7 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437979

>>1992419
Really? That's pretty cool. I bet a lot of people would use something like that.
I wonder if I could use it for anything...

>> No.1992423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523240430569.jpg -(170.6 KiB, 567x780) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174646

>>1992421
Alright.
And so the hacker and Setsuna followed the elves into the next room though as they asked for the leash she looked at Setsuna convernedly.
Well it would only be for a second but...
She looked at the bird.
If you want we can stay together.
She looked at the elf apologetically.
She's still kind of new...
As if that explained things...
and not used to being away from me.
Which would completely give them the wrong impression of the poor lezbird.

>> No.1992424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523240502676.jpg -(385.0 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394224

>>1992422
Maybe, but right now it has a few flaws.
Ayako then says as she continues her explanation
For example, it's unable to hold its form if you stop directing energy towards it. Making it unsuitable for creating permanent objects or structures.
It would be fairly easy for me to fix that, but only be making it so that it locks into a directed form and stays that way permanently once you are finished, so...
Still that alternative would make it pretty useful for construction work

>> No.1992425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523240919872.png -(138.2 KiB, 392x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141499

>>1992423
>>1992423
???: We can tell... But we must insist. It's a store policy~
The elf winks at Chisame.

S: H-Hey! She said I could stay!
Setsuna, meanwhile, was giving them very threatening glares.

???: ...And Pets certainly shouldn't be violent toward strangers. Please settle down.

>> No.1992426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523241286695.png -(455.8 KiB, 800x645) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
466781

>>1992424
Still, something like that would be really useful for a lot of things. But you'd have to make sure someone couldn't reverse the magic either.

>> No.1992427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523241625535.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>1992426
Mm, which is one of the other flaws.
...But I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
Then with that Ayako sets the vial back on the table before stretching herself out a bit where she sits on her chair

>> No.1992428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523241629527.jpg -(69.2 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70830

>>1992425
Calm down Set, it won't be long and it's not like we won't be within hearing range... if for some reason there's a problem just call for me...
She'd look at the elf and just nod at the wink.
Very well, if that's store policy then that's what we'll do.
She leaned close and whispered.
I have to apologize, she's still in training, but she's harmless.
Well mostly.
Just remember what I offered Secchan, it's not like we haven't dealt with worse.
I mean what strangers looking at her body, what a surprise!

>> No.1992429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523242026838.png -(467.4 KiB, 750x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
478568

>>1992427
I guess so. I'm really still learning to control what I inherited after my change.
Illya will tilt her head a little.
I guess I could start looking into stuff to research later.

>> No.1992430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523242235975.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>1992429
Right, your change...
Ayako then replies with a headtilt of her own
Luvia's mentioned it before, but what exactly happened to you?
At first I figured it was some form of monsterization, but now that I have to chance to "look" at you it's obvious that there is something else going on as well.

>> No.1992431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523242587807.jpg -(169.4 KiB, 1200x1565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173458

>>1992430
Tama reaches deep inside of her a grabbed a hold of her essence.
Oh...Uhhh...I ended up fusing with something. I'm kind of...part goddess now?

>> No.1992432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523242898983.png -(289.6 KiB, 588x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296515

>>1992431
That information earns a sour sort of look from Ayako
...Although it only last a brief moment, as she then says
So you're saying that you are now some sort of Demigod?
Mm, although if it was a fusion then that wouldn't be the proper term...

>> No.1992433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523243119289.png -(605.3 KiB, 1024x1219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619791

>>1992428
Chisame, places like this are always suspicious!
Setsuna protested. She reached for her pactio card in her outfit, but didn't withdraw it yet. She was hesitant to act out against innocent people.

I-If they do anything weird, I'm not doing this anymore.

???: Please, understand that we are just doing our jobs~ There's nothing suspicious about that~
They said with amused tones.
Setsuna reluctantly let herself be dragged away, leaving Chisame with the elf.

Last edited 18/04/08(Sun)23:05.

>> No.1992434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523243558938.jpg -(48.1 KiB, 471x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49220

>>1992433
You'll be fine, we're both paying customers, they're not going to ruin a sale.
She smiled at the elf.
They're even being professional so just keep your cool.
She patted the Bird on the back once.
Just think about how nice you'll look after this, an outfit fitted just for you and it'll even be designed so you can bring these out without any problems.
She patted the part of her back where her 'wings' came out from.
Just think about that part.

And with that said she'd shake her head and glance at the elf as she's led away.
She hasn't been here as long as I have so a lot of things still spook her.
Chiu's become jaded to the whole thing.

>> No.1992435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523244250997.png -(2.6 MiB, 1026x1502) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2713217

>>1992432
I'm really not sure myself. I just know...well, who I'm fused with.
Illya will shrug a little.
Well it'll let me protect Miyu and all my friends, so it's fine.

>> No.1992436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523244460183.png -(266.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272441

>>1992435
Hm, well...
Ayako then begins to go as, with a smile appearing on her face, she says
As long as it's worked out well for you then that's what matters in the end.

>> No.1992437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523245050607.gif -(381.0 KiB, 500x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390138

>>1992436
Mhm~ ANd I'd definitely do just out anything to protect them and my Miyu.

>> No.1992438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523245429705.png -(282.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
289349

>>1992437
Yeah, and while I may be a pretty new addition to the household, I feel the exact same way.
...Especially in regards to Luvia. The poor girl has had a rough time in this place.

>> No.1992439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523245825167.jpg -(3.5 MiB, 2941x4272) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3700040

>>1992438
Yeah...She has. But I want her to be happy.
ANd she won't try to seduce my Miyu again.
Even though Miyu seduced Luvia. (wary).

>> No.1992440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523246344475.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

>>1992439
Not that Illya makes a distinction between the two of course
Yeah, I know you do. You seem like the kind of girl who cares deeply for the people in her life.
Ayako notes before, after a short pause, she reaches out to...
...Give Illya's foxy ears a few rubs
Because who could possibly resist the temptation to do so?

>> No.1992441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523246507268.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140181

>>1992440
Yeah...If could, I would save ev-Haaaa~?
Illya is a little shocked, but she doesn't pull away from they pettings. In fact, she'll even close her eyes contently.

>> No.1992442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523246825754.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>1992441
Hm, so you enjoy having your ears rubbed...
Ayako observes as she follows up her first few testing rubs with deeper and more vigorous actions
Really working her fingers into the base of Illya's ears and the nearby scalp

>> No.1992443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523246916241.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1500x2117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1125273

>>1992442
I-I can't help it....It feels so good....
It definitely looks like Illya's enjoying the ear rubs Ayako is giving her. She better be careful, though.

>> No.1992444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523247288731.jpg -(617.7 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
632483

>>1992443
...Cute...
Is a brief thought that passes through Ayako's head as she continues to give the white fox ear rubs
Well, I know that dogs enjoy having this done to them, so I guess the same is true with foxes.

>> No.1992445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523247951303.jpg -(741.8 KiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
759637

>>1992444
H-hmph. I'm not a dog.
Illya will pout a little, not really stop Ayako since this feels good in more ways than one.
S-She's trying to seduce me, isn't she...

>> No.1992446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523248506334.png -(266.1 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272441

>>1992445
Silly Illya, always having sex on the mind these days
Of course you're not, but dogs and foxes are both canines so they are bound to have similarities.
She doesn't seem to mind this at all, so I wonder if...
Ayako then thinks as she continues to pet Illya, and soon she will try to slink her other hand around the white fox to stroke her tail as well!
Yes, CLEARLY she is trying to seduce the younger girl

>> No.1992447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523249076195.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

>>1992446
I hope Ayako it ready for just how addictivly soft and luxurious Illya's tail is. THe Fox Goddess doesn't have much to say right now as she's kind of melting under the girl's touch.

>> No.1992448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523249401337.png -(435.7 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446201

>>1992447
...!
Amazing...It feels absolutely amazing!
Is what Ayako thinks as her hand makes contact with Illya's divine tail, her hand and fingers giving it soft and gentle strokes as she takes in the fluffy sensation of softness

>> No.1992449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523250602676.png -(1.7 MiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1739442

>>1992448
Hah...Haha...You really like my tail, don't you.
Illya's face will get a tinge on color to it as she enjoyed the sensation.
M-Maybe I'll let you brush it sometime.

>> No.1992450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523253070073.jpg -(28.1 KiB, 178x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28773

Tonight we find ourselves with a pint sized Jan. Why? Reasons. Anyway she decided to go pay her neighbor a visit since it's warming up and she's likely awake instead of constantly trying to achieve hibernation. She figured it'd be a nice night to check up on her neighbor. Or maybe she just felt like getting coiled.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Last edited 18/04/09(Mon)01:51.

>> No.1992451   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1992450
A voice comes out. A somewhat tipsy voice but a familiar one.
Door's open! Just come in!

>> No.1992452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523253481888.jpg -(33.5 KiB, 215x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34293

>>1992451
She opens the door giggling.

Having fun huh~?

What's with that sultry little kid's voice? That's not Caitlin coming through the door Chiyo!

>> No.1992453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523254067332.jpg -(392.1 KiB, 1314x1360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401531

>>1992452
Ayuuup~
Chiyo is sipping some sake right now in celebration of her human self becoming the metaphorical monster IE she's done naughty things like she thought she would. She gives lil Jan an eyebrow.
You seem to be having way too much fun. How's being a kid again feel?

>> No.1992454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523254835946.jpg -(28.1 KiB, 178x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28773

>>1992453
It'd be nice if Helen let me have some more of my powers but I lost them 'cause I got too confident. That and I lost a bet with Laura.

She wont say what.

Better than what Jenna's going through. Everyone's taking advantage of how small she is and hating it~

Granted she doesn't seem to mind the prospect of being taken advantage of.

>> No.1992455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523255672227.jpg -(102.3 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104785

>>1992454
Tempting to join in on that fun... but that's well below me. At least I want it to be.
She shrugs and smiles.
What brings you here anyway?

>> No.1992456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523256178296.jpg -(28.1 KiB, 178x228) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28773

>>1992455
I came to see what you were up to neighbor.

She takes a seat next to the snek and kicks out her feet a couple times.

After all I fully intend on being friends with you~

>> No.1992457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523256499829.jpg -(795.9 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
814962

>>1992456
Yeah I can see.
She doesn't seem to really care as she got her comeuppance and now has no reason to be bitter.
What a shame I decided to play nice too late, eh?

>> No.1992458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523257245212.jpg -(35.4 KiB, 192x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36278

>>1992457
Just because you were playing nice doesn't mean I was going to. You forget how crazy my human self actually is.

She shrugs.

But Im trying to make her a non issue for you. I've been busy throwing distractions in her way so I can molest Bren~

That's not the only one she's planning on molesting if Chiyo read certain comments from a phony account on Chisame's streams lately.

>> No.1992459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523258580516.jpg -(379.0 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388100

>>1992458
Be careful with that. That's all I'll say.
She shrugs taking another drink and letting out a breathy "whoo".
Bet that ain't the only person you wanna have fun with~ She's on my bucket list too.

>> No.1992460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523258751624.jpg -(23.5 KiB, 203x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24062

>>1992459
Well I know there's a bunch of people that are just aching for a sequel~

She's eyeballing dat sake.

Besides I doubt she wont expect what I have planned for her~

Clearly the things she posts about are just the tip of the ice berg.

>> No.1992461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523259961159.png -(423.3 KiB, 797x921) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433455

>>1992460
She owes us a thank you, don't you think?
She smugly smiles to herself as she passes her the sake bottle.
We are kind of the catalyst, it happened after our little video surfaced. Something had to light a fire under her to expose that lewd monster within.

>> No.1992462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523260143552.jpg -(33.5 KiB, 215x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34293

>>1992461
Jan starts giggling.

If you wanna have a turn with her I'll happily bring her right here once the fans get what they want so she can thank the both of us properly~ Hmmhmmhmm~ Almost makes me wonder what she's up to tonight...

>> No.1992463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523260885291.jpg -(604.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
618835

>>1992462
Probably domming Secchan~ Who knew that fighter was such a sub to internet nerds?
She chuckles to herself.
Know who I'm more interested in? What's the stupid robot doing?

>> No.1992464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523262174676.jpg -(15.7 KiB, 190x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16086

>>1992463
I thought she was off being tortured by some sadistic alcoholic wanna be scientist somewhere? At least I thought you said something like that.

she hops off the couch.

Well now Im genuinely curious myself!

>> No.1992465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523262295625.png -(12.2 KiB, 600x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12533

>>1992464
Yeah... I haven't heard from her... nor have I heard from that scientist.
And then suddenly, DING. Something she got on her phone. At this time.
Eh? Hey... can you check that for me?

>> No.1992466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523263188510.jpg -(16.4 KiB, 179x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16759

>>1992465
Kaaaay~

Just like a whimiscal little shit she'd skip over to her phone and take a peek at the screen.

It says you've got one new video message!

She hands her the phone!

>> No.1992467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523263900247.jpg -(286.4 KiB, 1330x1330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293255

>>1992466
What the hell? Who would send me a video message this late?
She'll take the phone as it's given to her and blinking as it's got an "unknown" name attached to it.
It's an anon. This... this could be very interesting.

>> No.1992468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523264188925.jpg -(23.5 KiB, 203x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24062

>>1992467
Maybe that fat fuck who saw us kiss when we first landed on this damn rock found out who you were and decided to send you a solo video~

Jan giggles.

Well come on lets see it!

>> No.1992469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523264414378.jpg -(392.1 KiB, 1314x1360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
401531

>>1992468
Oooo~ Let's see if it's that guy. Anon messages always excite or scare me.
And then she opens the video. Immediately it's clear that this is not what it is as the start of the video is Caitlin being softly fondled by a ebony skinned female hand wearing familiar green with the voice being a familiar identical tint of Chisame only softer and lacking any sort of heavy emotion.
...Uhhhh...

>> No.1992470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523264837053.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 242x241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32621

>>1992469
Hot~

Jan being the shameless pedo she is approves of this video already.

Caitlin: Hah~! Auntie! It's wired when you touch me there!

>> No.1992471   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523265261951.png -(12.2 KiB, 600x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12533

>>1992470
Chiyo is having a different feeling, a mixed feeling. She too wanted to break in Caitlin and theoretically wanted her for herself. At the same time she hates seeing her niece being toyed with emotionally... when someone else is doing it.
CHIU: Your nerves are most sensitive around this area. That weird feeling is your body reacting to my touch.
The robot who is recording this from a POV standpoint due to her pupils acting as cameras will proceed to touch this sexually confused girl with no real regards to how she feels though she's not forcing herself either. It's such a strange approach.
Why is Jan gleaming?! This is... this is disgustingly hot! I should be doing this!

>> No.1992472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523265682832.jpg -(23.5 KiB, 203x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24062

>>1992471
Caitlin: B-But Eeep! Why are you pulling on my underwear?

Because they're visibly soaked and clearly CHIU just wants to help her get fresh undies. But Jan just continues watching the video.

Jan: Totally a Virgin! What a lucky catch!

>> No.1992473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523266058054.jpg -(372.5 KiB, 2046x1447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381481

>>1992472
Chiyo: You think?! Look what she's doing to my poor niece!!
Chiyo is already fuming, and it really doesn't seem like it's in the best interest of Caitlin despite how much she really cares for her. She seems more jealous if anything.
CHIU: They're wet. Now keep still. This is part of the process.
CHIU carefully removes the soaked fabric and runs her cold fingers through the moistness slowly. She hums a little bit while doing it, keeping her trusting auntie facade.

>> No.1992474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523266927268.jpg -(29.0 KiB, 190x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29660

>>1992473
Oh that's your neice...

Jan puts on a look like she knows she just fucked up. But she can understand her frustration. She'd be fuming just as much if she didn't take Bren's virginity.

Caitlin: Uwaaah! Cold!

She shivers with her touch but Caitlin sits there infront of the brown bot with her legs spread wide open. Jan can't really deny she likes what she sees. Especially now.

... Well on the brightside you know what to do next time she visits...?

>> No.1992475   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523267765832.jpg -(156.4 KiB, 1000x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
160184

>>1992474
Chiyo: Whatever I do to her won't mean crap because nothing beats the first experience! Plus look who's doing it!!
She blushes at this part, so she does like what she sees and that's what pisses her off. She's not supposed to like this at all in any form.
CHIU: Oh, silly me. I forgot to activate my internal warmers. Sorry sweetheart.
CHIU activates her internal heater which warms herself up making her touches feel much warmer but not any less weirder. The downside is that CHIU gets hornier from this and may end up approaching her a little less delicately. Like right now where her warmed up fingers are diddling her cherry already while she gets much closer to her to run another hand up her flat chest. CHIU's heaviest breathing can be heard in this recording.
Chiyo: Jan... I... I don't know what to feel right now. I'm not really repulsed. What is this?!

>> No.1992476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523269539255.jpg -(36.7 KiB, 198x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37569

>>1992475
Whaaaaaaa~!

Poor Caitlin is at the mercy of CHIU's touch once her fingers warmed up to it was easy to see she did to. Monster energy is in the atmosphere and shit after all.

Clearly you're aroused! And the solution to this is to hate fuck that android.

She gives her a sagely nod. A gesture she got from Bren.

>> No.1992477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523270256333.png -(48.2 KiB, 168x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49384

>>1992180
As Jan pulls DP into view, he frowns at her, but then notices DESCO's face.

DP: Haha... That's your plan? Well it's not terrible.
But I wish she at least looked older.

Desco on the other hand looked quite happy.

DESCO: D-DESCO loves surprises, big sis~!
Her eyes drifted to Dark Pit and she momentarily considered him in the same regard someone might look at a very delectable piece of candy.

>> No.1992478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523270527716.png -(160.6 KiB, 308x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164453

>>1992476
Chiyo growls as she watches more of this. She's not happy at all, but she's still aroused and now has many ideas of what she plans to do with the robot that don't involve just flat out hot rolling her into a mint-chocolate bar.
CHIU: Hush... we're just getting to the good part.
Now the robot starts undressing the rest of Caitlin while she starts undressing herself eventually getting in position to eat her out, the robot feels much warmer and the fluid surrounding her tongue reflects that warmth when it contacts her clit.
Chiyo: You're a kid, why don't I just take it out on you? I'm just gonna hurt the robot until she likes it!

>> No.1992479   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523270681122.jpg -(23.5 KiB, 203x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24062

>>1992477
Now DESCO this here is Dark Pit and he is your super cool, super awesome and bad ass big brother~! And as your big brother he can give you a special treat~

She pats his crotch as a to direct her eyes towards.

>> No.1992480   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523270838440.jpg -(35.4 KiB, 192x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36278

>>1992478
Is that a promise~? I'll happily be the object of your sexual frustrations... Big Sis~

Oh yeah she's pulling that act. Meanwhile in the video being licked below the belt sent Caitlin's head to a fuzzy place. A very warm and fuzzy place but god damn she just couldn't focus on anything but her chocolate auntie and her tongue.

>> No.1992481   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523271314472.png -(151.8 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155428

>>1992480
Chiyo: You better pray this robot doesn't hurt Caitlin by the end of this video... otherwise this entire block will be in flames instead. We don't want that. So far she's doing a good job making it look tasteful.
I'm surprised she's got enough decency to realize she's messing with her niece and not some random slut.
CHIU still keeps it nice and tame despite how hot and bothered she's become while attacking her niece's naughty bits with her wet warm tongue with her hand fondling her bare chest.
CHIU: You taste so... sweet~ If only my tastebuds weren't synthetic... I'd be in a frenzy.
She nibbles at it a little to get a rise out of her but not hard enough to harm her. While this happens the jealous and sexually angry snake is already wrapping her tail around Jan unwarily.

>> No.1992482   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523272224093.jpg -(403.6 KiB, 580x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413242

>>1992479
DESCO stared knowingly. Her ability to ignore the fourth wall as a Disgaea character kicks in and she smiles again.

DESCO is going to be raped like a hentai doujin~!

DP: It's not rape if you really want it, though. But if you don't, I guess I can spend my time with big sis instead.

>> No.1992483   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523272643665.jpg -(31.9 KiB, 242x241) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32621

>>1992481
Is that a promise Neighbor?

Jan was rather durable in that that's if it went there. But she sees the opportunity to make her even more aroused buy rubbing the end of her tail. While Caitlin continued to get molested by her chocolate aunt. Letting out howls of pleasure from her aunt's shenanigand.

>> No.1992484   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523273877876.jpg -(1.4 MiB, 1600x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1471699

>>1992483
Chiyo: Jan you know me well enough I'm just the amount of crazy to do it.
C'mooooon insertion. Don't fuck this up you dumb robot!
Chiyo grabs her own breasts in arousal from her sensitive tail nub getting pressed like the button that increases the coil strength. Meanwhile CHIU is routinely eating out Caitlin and then fingering her, all at slower increasing speeds. She may be getting close to insertion with a retractable futa phallus built into her machinery.

>> No.1992485   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523301901121.jpg -(415.0 KiB, 950x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
424915
>Being John Malkovich

They arrive without any incident, the doors open by themselves as they ap[prach them. But to John, it will all seem natural. Eventually, they'll get to the bedroom

Sabrina breaks away and walks backward and motions at John with her finger "come and get me~"

And then something in John will trigger, all his pent-up lust will rush into him at once. Driving him into a lustful berserker state as it were

Sabrina will sit on the bed in a provocative way. Displaying herself for John. And finally, her true form is shown, her back and head wings stretch out and fold in seductively, her eyes glowing. But at this point John won't care, it only arouses him further

"Come to me John~ Have your fill~"

>> No.1992486   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523302447267.jpg -(183.5 KiB, 641x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187915

>>1992485
John will pause for a moment, admiring the succubus in from of him as she poses.
...Of course.
Was this the last little bit of his mental fortitude, or was he just agreeing with her from the brainwashing. Regardless, Muscle Man will lunge foward in his lust induce state, intending on forcing Sabrina onto her stomach.

>> No.1992487   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523303691560.png -(489.2 KiB, 885x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
500964

>>1992486
Sabrina moans heatedly, her face showing excitement as her hungry sex starts leaving a noticeable moist spot. Her ass quivering and bouncing

"Haaaaah~!

The succubus offers no fuss as John handles business

>> No.1992488   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523304344671.jpg -(420.4 KiB, 1017x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430497

>>1992487
With Sabrina on her stomach, John will pull his shirt off, flinging it to the ground with a thud. After a bit of shifting, he'll push himself deep inside of Sabrina's waiting sex, not really caring about her pleasure so much as he wants to fill her up.

>> No.1992489   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523304749122.png -(135.8 KiB, 452x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139038

>>1992488
"Nnngh~!"

Either way, Both she and John will feel great amounts of pleasure run across their bodies. Sabrina hot, wet, sex will coil around John's invading manhood very tightly. The male will feel pleasures greater than any he's felt in his life

>> No.1992490   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523305918582.jpg -(199.4 KiB, 764x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204225

>>1992489
John grunts as these feelings envelope him. He'll begin to thrust away, wanting to feel more and more of this woman.
T-This is what you wanted, right?!

>> No.1992491   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523306100743.jpg -(177.9 KiB, 809x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182144

>>1992490
Sabrina moans at first, feeling that sudden rush as John thrust into her. Her eyes rolling back, but eventually, focused on John in a pleasurable stupor

"YES~!! HAAAA~! Give me everything~!!"

>> No.1992492   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523307200385.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 395x867) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111864

>>1992491
John doesn't need much prompting as he continues to push inside of Sabrina. He'll grab her arms, however, and pull her backwards with each thrust, increasing the force and depths of his thrusts.

>> No.1992493   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523307669869.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 700x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145062

>>1992492
"Nngh~! Mmmmngh~!"

Sabrina will continue to enjoy the rough treatment. Her hole feeling better and tighter than ever, the room filling with the sounds of their naked flesh smacking against one another in heated rhythm. The psychic succubus only bucks herself against his member

>> No.1992494   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523307981522.jpg -(177.1 KiB, 974x839) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181385

>>1992493
Spurred on by Sabrina's reactions, John will let go of one of her arms, using his free hand to slap her ass hard as her continues to ravage her tight insides.

>> No.1992495   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523308388269.jpg -(175.3 KiB, 850x684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179467

>>1992494
"Ngaaah~!!"

A red mark in the shape of John's big hand appears shortly after on Sabrina's porcelain skin
Her hands grip the sheets of her bed as her ass bounces off John's hips. her pussy continues to coat his member each time it reaches her deepest parts

>> No.1992496   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523310466832.jpg -(206.5 KiB, 548x857) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211435

>>1992495
John will increase the pace even more, letting go of her arm as her puts his hands on her waist, pounds her sex as his dick starts to expand a little inside of her.

>> No.1992497   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523311718695.jpg -(226.5 KiB, 800x575) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231971

>>1992496
The bed rocks from the powerful thrusting delivered by John. Sabrina begins to curl her toes as her moans and grunts of bliss get louder

She grits her teeth as a bit of drool drips from her chin as she raises her ass up as little

>> No.1992498   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523311897378.jpg -(497.0 KiB, 1652x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
508954

>>1992497
Then it happens. Joh will give one more thrust, bottoming out inside of Sabrina's interior as her climaxes, filling Sabrina with his seed as a powerful wave of spirit energy pours into her body.

>> No.1992499   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523312228931.jpg -(197.3 KiB, 600x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202042

>>1992498
"Haaaaaahn~!!"

her hips spam powerfully as she moves and twists her hips around. her pussy squeez9ing down on his rod as he orgasms. Milking every last drop for the 1st round

His potent seed fills up her womb, Sabrina loves the feeling. Even more so as she can feel it fertilize her!

"Yes~! Give me a daughter~♥"

"Haaa~ I hope that isn't all you got John~♥"

Sabrina says with a smirk. And should the powerful human male want to keep going, then at this point we can fade or skip to after

>> No.1992500   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523312761040.jpg -(271.6 KiB, 1119x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278104

>>1992499
We can fade to John impregnating the psychic succubus. Not like John has any qualms about this anymore. Stupid brainwashing.

>> No.1992501   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523315359015.jpg -(206.1 KiB, 583x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211039

You know, smut is all fine and dandy, but everything is in moderation when it comes to the path of Buddhism. So Sanzou returns to focusing a bit more on other things like her spiritual and martial arts training. What better way to do both than the classical centering of yourself underneath a waterfall?
That is where we find our cute Servant, sitting under...a pretty big one all things considered but hey she's a Servant. What will happen?

>> No.1992502   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523316066072.jpg -(296.1 KiB, 850x1076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303214

Let's try refishing the fish from the last thread again, with some improvements!

Starting from the top there's Anna, Amanda's lovely half Raiju half Eevee daughter who's mostly chilling around her temple practicing with a gastly for the time she'll become a trainer like her mom.
"Now use Hyponsis!"
And then a passing Miko passes out... oops.

Other options is Nicole and Samantha, both who are around Aurora, the former getting off work at the Library while the latter walking into town with some rare stones she had found while exploring...

Other options include Misray who's still holding down the fort without Amanda and likely watching Anna from a distance carefully.
She's cute when she's happy.

And Megan is still stuck at home.

Continuing sessions also possible.

>> No.1992503   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523316914643.png -(222.3 KiB, 737x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227673

>>1992501
Well...there's going to be some distant rumbling. And then followed by some shaking, nothing terribly strong but noticeable enough

And then nothing for a second or two. But then all that peace and traquility is horribly interrupted as some large feral monster is smashed into the rock behind the fall. Cracking it apart and messing up the water flow. It'll then crash down on the ground below and immediately after this bastard shows up on its head and starts voilently stabbing it in the head over and over

"Hahahaha!"

He'll be grinning, the awful brute

>> No.1992504   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523317557938.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111796

>>1992503
Sanzou was trying to just ignore any sounds and block out the distraction, but then you fucked up my meditation and that's no good
The Caster stands with a furrowed brow grabs the beast's carcass from the side and flips it upward with her arm trying to throw off this cackling douche's balance.

>> No.1992505   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523317605738.jpg -(653.8 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669515

The Library receives a new visitor today, a dragon girl entering looking unamused and tired like they had been traveling a while, she looks around over everyone trying to find someone in particular..

>> No.1992506   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523317880887.png -(31.0 KiB, 291x166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31735

>>1992504
"Eh?"

Kenpachi leaps up as the corpse rolls over and lands in front of it. His one visible eye looks at the monk

"What you want a piece of me?"

>> No.1992507   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523318829661.jpg -(113.0 KiB, 708x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115711

>>1992506
Hmph, I've got no interest in a guy that's just shouting and letting his blood lust rage!
I was trying to meditate over here!

She stomps her foot, shaking the area. Birds flying up and cawing in response as they do
Also way to practice what you preach

>> No.1992508   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523319125749.png -(94.5 KiB, 398x269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96779

>>1992507
"..."

Kenpachi then shoulders his weapon. Roughly the size of a Nodachi, looking all jagged and messed up

"Doesn't seem like any meditation I've ever seen lady. Looks more like a tantrum. Typical."

"Huh, by the looks of things this one's strong."

>> No.1992509   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523320051699.jpg -(2.0 MiB, 1398x1984) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2066488

>>1992508
You interrupted me! You're getting in the way of my training, and I don't take kindly to dumb brutes like that.

>> No.1992510   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523320555597.png -(21.5 KiB, 540x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22042

>>1992509
"Then shut the fuck up and do something about it. Or is running that mouth all you're good at?"

>> No.1992511   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321150570.jpg -(229.9 KiB, 850x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
235383

>>1992510
Is a fight all you're after?
Fine!

Sanzou summons forth her staff and starts charging up her aura into godly heights

>> No.1992512   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321155284.jpg -(53.8 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55073

>>1992434
After Setsuna was dragged away, leaving Chisame with the Elf, it would smile and nod.

???: It's obvious she's not used to this. She's very rebellious...
There was a small glimmer in her eye.

Is this your first time shopping with us?

>> No.1992513   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321238523.jpg -(117.3 KiB, 900x1269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120144

>>1992505

She may spot a particular dragon busily looking through some magazines!

>> No.1992514   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321335028.jpg -(103.2 KiB, 890x1269) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105682

>>1992511
Kenpachi whistles, despite how godly her power feels to him. He doesn't look worried. Instead, he'll grin

"I knew it!"

Not one to wait, Kenpachi using pure muscle power takes one step and then propels himself with such force and speed the ground behind him along with the corpse is blown away

The male goes for one singular downward strike

>> No.1992515   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321474621.jpg -(78.6 KiB, 669x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80444

>>1992513
she'd quickly make out the features of her and start to move on toward her not giving a rushed pace till she was in front of her while she was reading
Well, I'm back.
was all she'd say, knowing her voice and appearance would give her away to her

>> No.1992516   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321632088.jpg -(129.8 KiB, 500x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
132938

>>1992512
Chiu nodded.
Verbally at least, she doesn't cause much trouble, but she's only been a pet a week.
And Chiu doesn't have charm or mind control or all of the other usual hax monsters use on their victims.
I find her attitude to be part of her charm though.
The way she reacts to things just...
Her little fake devil tail practically wiggled at the thought.

And yes this is our first time, but I've heard your place was one of the best, and it's special qualities helps with what we both do.
Or will be doing eventually.

>> No.1992517   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321832022.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 2032x1524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2496371

>>1992516
>>1992516
???: Mistress Yamame's silk is the best. It's nearly indestructible and can withstand extreme temperatures and most explosive damage. It will take a lot to destroy them, so they will not deteriorate easily~
That said, our prices are very steep depending on your preferences, but I feel inclined to help you with your endeavors~

>> No.1992518   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321849048.jpg -(204.4 KiB, 600x425) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209315

>>1992515

There's no response from Esty. Seems she's too caught up in her magazines!

>> No.1992519   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523321851890.jpg -(2.6 MiB, 2442x2227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2719364

>>1992514
Sanzou swipes up her staff, it's form shifting to a more typical bo staff, to block his incoming strike

Hmph!

The monk responds by sliding down and shooting a knee up towards Kenpachis gut with the kind of force that would have split that Waterfall she was just training under.

>> No.1992520   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523322217497.png -(130.1 KiB, 542x456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133219

>>1992519
>>1992519
Sanzou will feel a lot of force when she blocked his strike. Meanwhile, the man is grinning, he looks so delighted

The knee-strike sent him flying and then smashing into some rocks. But then he'll smash himself out of the rubble

"Heh, not too shabby."

>> No.1992521   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523322232140.jpg -(468.4 KiB, 724x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479670

>>1992518
she gets a sigh of annoyance from her as she whips out her long tail forward to pull down on the magazine, looking quite unamused!
Come on I didn't come in here just to look at you.

>> No.1992522   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523322264277.jpg -(207.0 KiB, 533x554) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211980

>>1992517
I understand, while I do have a generous budget...
Even if it might clean us out.
If it is too much maybe we can work this into a sponsership of sorts.
Like all internet celebs these days!
Both of us are rather popular in media these days...
She looked off in the direction of Setsuna.
but whatever you wish to help with...
No yelling yet so she must be okay.

>> No.1992523   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523322581833.jpg -(142.6 KiB, 719x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146016

>>1992520
I rather not go all in on a simple trouble maker.
So I'll give you the chance to stop now.

She has not left her fighting stance despite this claim

>> No.1992524   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523322911502.jpg -(87.6 KiB, 400x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89675

>>1992522
???: Very well, we'll take care of everything~
She brought up a notepad and scribbled something down on it. Then she rolled it up and inserted it into a tube next to her desk that sucked it straight up.

???: Now to begin... please strip your clothes.
The elf smiled.
There would be no sounds coming from the other room.

>> No.1992525   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323011304.png -(246.1 KiB, 708x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252051

>>1992523
"What sort of bullshit is that?!"

The male then lunges forward again, this time he'll go for a stab! This attack is much faster and stronger then the last one doesn't seem like he's messing around

If she dodges or blocks the force from the attack will cause an absurd amount of pure wind pressure

>> No.1992526   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323192010.jpg -(322.1 KiB, 850x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329787

>>1992524
Good then...
She took a deep breath.
Just keep it cool.
And smiled back as she began stripping down slowly and carefully.

>> No.1992527   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323323800.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2149x2835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1150506

>>1992526
The elf would approach Chisame and take her measurements before then exiting the room and leaving Chiu to herself.

Some time will pass and no one will have come back right away. It will feel like it had been at least over an hour.
As the potential anxiety of the situation rises, there will come a polite knock on the door.

???: Helloo~? May I come in?

>> No.1992528   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323333286.gif -(11.9 KiB, 250x341) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12207

>>1992502
And so someone walking by the temple would have witness the drive-by hypnosis-ing. This cat stops in their tracks to look at Anna and her ghastly. They look incredibly interested as they stare for a silent bit before saying,

...Holy shit is that a pet ghost?

>> No.1992529   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323539419.jpg -(437.7 KiB, 590x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
448157

>>1992525
!!!
Sanzou just barely dodges, the edge of the sword knicking against her cheek- her hair blown about by the force even though it's still wet from the falls

Kyaaa- and here I was trying to be nice!

She shifts her stance in response and twists to strike him with the staff again, which has extended it's length and comes crashing downwards towards the Swordsman

If he blocks or gets hit this thing is gonna feel like a mountain just got dropped on his face

>> No.1992530   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323625198.jpg -(224.2 KiB, 850x1025) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229554

>>1992527
And after she was stripped nude the girl let her measurements be taken before letting the elf leave... the hacker figuring she'd be back in a second with something to try on so she didn't even bother dressing again... except then the wait begin and the fact she heard no word from a certain lezbird was beginning to concern her...
They better not be playing with her without telling me... what's taking so long.
In fact she was about ready to get dressed again and head back out there before the knock interrupted her train of thought.

Yes come in...

>> No.1992531   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323886725.jpg -(498.9 KiB, 800x1119) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
510860

>>1992530
>>1992530
Good afternoon~ My name is Yamame Kurodane, the CEO and founder of Fashion Web!

I make all of our garments from scratch~

>> No.1992532   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523323990365.png -(109.4 KiB, 411x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111988

>>1992529
"Being nice during a fight? This lady's crazy."

"Heh."

Kenpachi has insanely fast reflexes for a big dumb brute. The Shinigami will raise his blade and uses that to block her strike. The force of her attack causes the ground to give away, but he'll refuse to show any sort of concern at all! he just keeps grinning, as if her getting serious only excites him

"Now that's more like it. But is this really...all you got?!!!"

Kenpachi will then swing his sword-arm, with such force with the idea of shaking her off and sending her crashing into some big rocks

>> No.1992533   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523324308703.png -(681.6 KiB, 595x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
697956

>>1992532
Sanzou is surprised by his durability, and while she's easily deflected, the weight of the staff allows her to center herself and stay grounded, she's only off balance for a second or so

I haven't met someone as strong as you in a while.

>> No.1992534   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523324346080.jpg -(78.5 KiB, 613x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80407

>>1992531
She had expected another elf not the CEO herself, either way the naked Hacker looked a little surprised if not shy to see the girl... though she was also a little surprised at who she was.
Oh hello..
She paused for a second.
I wasn't expecting to get you...
She took another breath and put on her business face.
You're the one who creates all these outfits...
She must be very skilled..
it's nice to meet you.
Bet she could blow my skills out of the water.
After all Chiu may make all her outfits but she does it by hand... and they're rather flimsy as the manga showed.

>> No.1992535   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523324711141.png -(382.1 KiB, 716x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391292

>>1992533
"So quit fucking around."

He swings down from a distance. With such force that the force alone might slice her in two as the attack tears across the gap. It runs up the rocks from the fall and ends up splitting it down the middle

Expecting her to dodge, Kenpachi will lunge at her afterward with a series of attacks backed with pure brute force and speed

>> No.1992536   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523324856596.png -(2.0 MiB, 1100x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2082553

>>1992535
Sanzou does evade but only so she can rush forward after the wave of the attack hits and goes in for her own barrage of jabs and strikes from her staff
Metal clangs against metal as the force of their impacts spray up water from the surrounding river area.

>> No.1992537   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523325110833.png -(122.9 KiB, 661x246) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125859

>>1992536
As they tear up the area with their meeting of attacks. Kenpachi will then try and smash his palm into Sanzou's face and then pushes her into a nearby rock. If that works he'll then try kicks her right through it and then tries stabbing her in the shoulder

>> No.1992538   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523325381920.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1244x1751) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2196214

>>1992537
Well he certainly does grab her, and he does smash her through the rocks, but before the stab comes in- her own palm shoots out glowing with aura to smash into his face in a counter strike to send him flying away from her.

>> No.1992539   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523325769849.png -(460.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471921

>>1992538
Oof, that did manage to hit. The sound of something heavy smashing through things is heard after he's sent flying away into the distance!

>> No.1992540   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523325790375.png -(111.1 KiB, 500x555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113725

>>1992534
Spiders are experts at weaving silk~
She winks and skips over to Chisame, looking her over.

I got a note about you and your situation. So I checked it out for myself. I think you'll like what we've done with your "pet"!
Yamame said, smiling proudly.

She seems really satisfied! But you'll see for yourself soon enough. What kind of formal wear did you want? I just want to double check one more time before I get started~

>> No.1992541   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523325952064.png -(1.4 MiB, 1724x2210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1447635
>Red

Sapphire will be laying next to Red, panting a little as she breathed in and out.

That was exhilarating~ You really are remarkable, Red. You're even a natural at this~
Granted, she gave him a little "push" but she wasn't going to admit that.

>> No.1992542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326324577.jpg -(74.4 KiB, 580x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76178

>>1992540
I see, that they are.
So a spider girl.
That was new.
I will? so she did appreciate it? Good good.
She was clearly getting worried..
So you came down to see for yourself... alright... well most of the formal wear I've been fond of wearing usually is in the maid like dress style. I used to cosplay a lot so I got used to the style..
She smiled there.
And it does well with the types of shows we do.

>> No.1992543   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326412754.jpg -(199.2 KiB, 1134x1517) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204019

>>1992521

Huh? Who is doi- OH!

Esty looks up then suddenly pounce hugs the arrival!

You're here!

>> No.1992544   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326526000.jpg -(204.4 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209335

>>1992539
Sanzou pulls herself from the rocks, brushing dust and what not off as her outfit finally shifts to her Servant attire proper rather than a white meditation robe

Alright. Let's get serious a bit.

She looks about, resting her staff on her shoulder while trying to find where the asshole went.

Last edited 18/04/09(Mon)22:15.

>> No.1992545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326625156.jpg -(436.4 KiB, 793x1077) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446887

>>1992543
she is leant back a little from the hug but returns it
Yeah yeah..finally, right? Don't suppose dad would be hanging about here.

>> No.1992546   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326782407.jpg -(20.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21104

>>1992544
And while she looks around Sanzou might catch the glint coming from his sword as he swings up at her with insane force from under the ground!

>> No.1992547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326936436.png -(1.2 MiB, 900x1550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1269183

>>1992542
>>1992542
Hm... So you prefer to dress as a maid?
She blinked, looking perplexed.

Hmm...

>> No.1992548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523326949807.png -(177.9 KiB, 402x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
182197

>>1992541
Laying beside her covered in sweat, the trainer was staring up as he was taking a breather and placing his against his face.
I...I couldn't control myself.
He was flustered at what happened.

>> No.1992549   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523327075382.jpg -(593.4 KiB, 1029x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
607626

>>1992546
Sanzou catches that glint and leaps back again, dodging out of the way of the blade

Hoh! What skilled burrowing!

>> No.1992550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523327283709.jpg -(98.2 KiB, 500x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100563

>>1992547
Only sometimes... really I would just like something that would look formal and frilly...
Chiu said.
Or an outfit like what I was wearing, sure it looks like a school uniform or magical girl outfit but it's what I'm used too.
Sure a magical girl devil outfit was silly but it was something she wore.
My pet wanted a maid outfit though, is that what you gave her?

Last edited 18/04/09(Mon)22:28.

>> No.1992551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523327520703.png -(250.8 KiB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256866

>>1992549
Kenpachi will then appear right in her grill! Smiling like a madman, and the Shinigami goes for another ferocious swing of his sword

>> No.1992552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523327814595.jpg -(581.4 KiB, 800x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
595315

>>1992548
She'll roll onto her side and trace a finger down Red's chest.

...You were great, Red. I think you did just fine. Nothing beats fucking like animals~

>> No.1992553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523327852708.png -(2.1 MiB, 1500x1456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2247309

>>1992545

Ehehe, if he was I would be quite busy with him.

She licks her lips

Ah but yeah he isn't here right now.

>> No.1992554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523327994964.jpg -(513.5 KiB, 627x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
525814

>>1992553
I'm sure you would, a lot of girls I was with asked about him..
The mention he got esty knocked up with 5 on their first go surely would have turned heads when mentioned she had those sisters
Anyway, I'm back for now Mom, what has changed about here?

>> No.1992555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523328420921.jpg -(891.5 KiB, 1170x809) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
912864

>>1992550
>>1992550
I gave her that and more~
The spider said with a gleeful smile.

All right, let's gooooooo!!!
She'll say enthusiastically and then very large arachnid appendages will start to sprout from Yamame's back and lift her off the ground like Dr. Octopus!

It might startle her, as Yamame lunges toward Chisame and begins to spin silk threads around her- she'd lift her up like a rag doll and get to work with her first outfit.

It wouldn't take very long, actually. Not nearly as long as she had waited for Yamame to arrive.
She expertly weaved her silk in layers to account for each article of clothing.
Including her underwear which will be decidedly lewd in design. And so will her new "Uniform" which has a more punk theme to it, and more emphasis on Chisame's assets.

And when Yamame finally sets her back down, Chisame will find that her clothes fit... perfectly. So perfectly in fact, that she would be comfortable without needing to break the clothes in, as they matched her every measurement exactly.
The underwear, which would be silky and frilly, would be quite small like a thong, but feel like it existed to occupy that space as an extension of herself.

Yamame prided herself on her work and would wait to see Chisame's reaction.

>> No.1992556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523328751000.jpg -(371.3 KiB, 1280x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380260

>>1992555
Oh really, I better have not missed anything good.
She said giving her the possessive eye.
But let's get started...
And she'd stay completely still as she went to work on her body the spider's expert skill leaving her stunned and a little shocked as she went to work 'redressing' her the hacker just sucking it up and watching excitedly as she waited for her to finish and when she finally did she'd pause and look down at herself with a beaming smile.
It's...
She twirled around once and reached down to stroke at the fabric feeling as it sharply accented her body the girl sensually posing in front of the spider Youkai as she tried on some various poses and twirls..
Who's ready for another close up!
She said giving a little half wink as if she was posing for an invisible camera.
It's lovely, and perfect.
And that underwear it's like mmm, it's like wearing nothing at all...
The girl felt like a sex icon now and it was a very good feeling.
This is excellent.
She clearly liked it a lot... to the point of being extremely turned on.

Last edited 18/04/09(Mon)22:52.

>> No.1992557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523328801040.png -(140.8 KiB, 437x620) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144131

>>1992551
Sanzou goes back to clashing, smashing the edge of the staff into the sword
And the other end she angles down to extend and smash Kenpachi in the leg

>> No.1992558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523328831076.jpg -(90.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92139

>>1992552
The compliment was nice,in fact the feeling was great. But Red himself was fighting the feeling, as it was something new to him.
Really? I can't believe this feeling...
He removes his hand blocking his face and placing it to his side, he turns to Sapphire.
You were amazing, I couldn't even think straight because of you.

>> No.1992559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523329093740.jpg -(172.7 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176821

>>1992556
>>1992556
I'm glad you like it~! I'll work up some of the other outfits for you in a few minutes.
She'd point to a table with a bunch of magazines and stuff on it.

Go pick out some underwear designs. Some for yourself... and maybe some of the more 'shameful' designs for your pet. I'm having fun so I'll give you some for free~

>> No.1992560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523329247641.png -(92.6 KiB, 330x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94855

>>1992558
Well, maybe that's just what you needed instead of just brooding out here.
She'd wink at him and then roll over on top of him. Not quite straddling him, but laying on his chest and staring at his face.

You're being really modest, and it's kind of cute~ Be careful or I might get turned on again.
She suggested jokingly and then poked at him.

I can't believe this was really your first time~

>> No.1992561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523329590032.jpg -(128.3 KiB, 622x870) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131356

>>1992559
I do I approve, I heard you were the best and feeling this,
She ran her hands across the fabric, the girl openly feeling herself up without shame, clearly the new clothes helped bring out a new attitude...
I can see why.
Looking like this people will fall for me in a heartbeat.
Some more underwear too... well then I'll have to see what we got here.
And so she walked over and began going over it... staring at various thongs and panties and gazing at a few of the crotchless ones for Secchan...
Such nice designs here... bet it must be fun thinking up all these designs and seeing them worn.
Some of these are nearly transparent.

Last edited 18/04/09(Mon)23:06.

>> No.1992562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523330210908.jpg -(38.7 KiB, 637x356) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39669

>>1992557
Needless to say; Kenpachi's attacks will be much harder and faster now

"Hahahaha!"

Kenpachi grins as his entire body glows yellow as his spiritual energy takes a massive spike and then goes for an upwards swing from the bottom. Upturning a mass chunk of land along with wanting to cut Sanzou nice and deep

>> No.1992563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523330670360.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104046

>>1992562
Sanzou isn't quite able to meet this force due to the sudden boost and get sliced right up the middle
However despite the bleeding and horrid injuries, she jukes the man as her own Magic Energy starts spiking up into a yellow steamy aura and she lunches in to rapid palm strikes, all with that glowing energy again
Any that land will feel stronger and harder than the last, and stronger than her earlier one that sent him flying
The force blows away chunks of ground and water behind him as she ORA ORA ORAs while she seemingly bleeds out.

>> No.1992564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523330966841.png -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1058652

>>1992554

Well you'll have to see for yourself! It wouldn't be as fun if I just told you everything.

She smiles and nods

Ah but I will tell you that I hired another helper for the library. A very cute, foxy girl.

>> No.1992565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523331369158.png -(252.1 KiB, 586x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258112

>>1992554
>>1992564
She might even catch sight of the foxgirl sorting books nearby, of course she's keeping her distance and letting the two dragons talk.

>> No.1992566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523331390300.png -(760.9 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
779162

>>1992561
Oh you don't know the half of it~ I especially adore making clothes for Parsee~
Parsee was, of course, Fashion Web's top model. Because Yamame willed this to be so.

>> No.1992567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523332153335.jpg -(607.2 KiB, 607x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621761

>>1992566
It's a great feeling when you see someone showing off in an outfit you craft and design isn't it?
Chiu commented as she continued looking through the lewd underwear, wow it's clearly she's gotten quite used to staring at Setsuna's naked body over the week.. and it's clear some of this she wants to wear herself.
Parsee's your model right?
Sure there's pictures of her inside since she's showing off the outfits.
I'd like to think that my shows will help model more of your outfits... some nice advertisement for you.
She turned around from being nearly buried in one of the lewd mags showing slave outfits... and stuff for bondage.
And if I get more pets...
She's still holding out for Konoka or even Asuna if she's bold enough!
I know where I'll go for their clothes...
Asuna would make a cute maid too... Konoka looked good in that pactio outfit of hers... or maybe stick with the school girl look with her.

>> No.1992568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523332163155.jpg -(559.4 KiB, 724x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
572826

>>1992565
>>1992564
So basically, nothing I need to worry about.
she shrugs and looks over to see Nicole, eyeing her over a little at the desk before turning back to her
Just means more reading time for you then.
I'll talk to her when Mom isn't around and see if she can't fill in some of the blanks
Anyway, I'm just ahead of the others, some of them may be coming soon too.

>> No.1992569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523332714554.jpg -(369.5 KiB, 800x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378317

>>1992567

Indeed~ Your proposal was interesting. I've never made clothes for internet idols before! I'd do that for free just to say I was able to do it~
And I'll make loads with the free promotion~

>> No.1992570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523333106858.png -(185.3 KiB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189699

>>1992569
I know it was a rather bold idea for me, but I thought why not, I wondered if you'd be glad to have us model for you through our little shows..
She beamed a little.
And I'm glad to see I was right... and after you put this on me... I've never looked more sexy...
Maybe I should expand and have guest stars...
I'm still willing to pay, it's worth it to feel this good...
She was fighting a strong urge to touch herself in front of the spider, though she was still groping her breasts some.
Is there something you'd like me to say on your behalf, or maybe you want to drop by one day and make a sponsor clip yourself?

>> No.1992571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523333528233.jpg -(85.4 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87462

>>1992570
...I'd love to drop by! Oh my gosh, Parsee is going to be so jealous~!
The spider is thrilled by this idea.

>> No.1992572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523333796227.jpg -(228.7 KiB, 576x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234193

>>1992571
Wonderful then I'll make sure to have everything ready to present whatever you want... just drop right on by, feel free to bring anything you want us to try on too...
The hacker girl smiled, was she really inviting the spider to be a guest star? what a dangerous game she's playing if so.
I think I picked out what I wanted over here too.

>> No.1992573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523334522596.jpg -(1015.1 KiB, 833x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1039472

>>1992560
He nervously chuckles until Sapphire was right on top of him, very close to his face. Red was blushing and he had nowhere to hid.
Ahaha...
This feeling, it's too much.
Well, it's thanks to you for showing me that it wasn't that bad.

>> No.1992574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523374439985.jpg -(56.1 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57497

>>1992563
She'll the Shinigami not even bother to dodge or block her strikes. He just looks at her with a grin on his face, the look of a man that lives for battle, a man that isn't afraid to die

"Hahahaha!!"

Kenpachi lifts his sword and takes one final swing down Sanzou's shoulder before ending up being sent flying again. This time he smashes through rocks, trees and land. All much more violently than last time

>> No.1992575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523375231551.jpg -(197.0 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201720

>>1992574
Sanzou pulls back trying to avoid that last sword strike, but it gets her pretty solid in the arm
She's relieved she's got some time to pull back to the other side of the river, holding her arm to make sure it doesn't fall off til her magic can finish regenerating her wounds into a more reasonable state of scarring for now.

Ugh, this guy...is he an Asura?

>> No.1992576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523375732477.png -(44.6 KiB, 374x438) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45646

>>1992575
It wasn't long before his bloody and battered looking ass appears atop a cliff-face a few feet above where Sanzou stands and shoulders his sword

"Huh, her wounds are looking like they're healing. Which mean I can cut her some. Good, she can last longer."

"You got me pretty good with those."

He spits out some blood, he's got some of it running down the side and bottom of his mouth. But he looks and sounds completely unphased by his injuries

>> No.1992577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523377308444.png -(647.3 KiB, 710x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
662850

>>1992576
Sanzou turns her attention up to him seeing his battered body and his super casual attitude over it

Well that is the fruit of my training.
Are you gonna keep going?

More of a "are you satisfied yet?" than a "hey lets keep up" cause she is really not a fan.

>> No.1992578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523377393738.png -(614.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
628755

Claire was in her cozy little home in Aurora's magic district. She also runs a little shop. She mostly sells ingredients for summoning rituals and the like. Currently minding her own business stirring stuff in her big ol' cauldron

"..."

She looks over at her pot on the stove

"Ugh, still not boiling??"

"Mama needs her coffee."

>> No.1992579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523377634528.png -(21.5 KiB, 540x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22042

>>1992577
He'll crack his neck along with a few other bones

"That all you got though?"

>> No.1992580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523377713240.jpg -(420.8 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430864

>>1992579
Hmph, of course not, but now that we've spilled blood I thought you'd be satisfied.

>> No.1992581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523377865677.jpg -(137.3 KiB, 979x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140626

>>1992580
"Nah, cutting you a few times isn't gonna satisfy me. Not when you're this strong."

>> No.1992582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523378451233.jpg -(146.3 KiB, 850x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149785

>>1992581
And I guess asking you why won't mean anything.
Very well then.

Sanzou initiates part of her Noble Phantasm, surrounding the area and 'transporting' them both to the peak of five mountains above the Clouds. She tosses aside her staff and takes on a stance.

Let's end it here where we can go all out.

>> No.1992583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523378705696.jpg -(103.1 KiB, 1024x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105607

>>1992578
Perhaps more fire would help.
A voice offered helpfully.
Where did it come from? Was it always there? Who was that?
There was now a catgirl staring into the Cauldron as well, but her presence didn't feel invasive. It might feel a little fuzzy for a moment, but that tends to happen when Az shows up.

>> No.1992584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523378958148.png -(165.8 KiB, 540x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169744
>Fergus

We'll pick up with these two arriving out somewhere they can fight.
Kefla wanted to do that more than anything- being away from the weird slutty environment and more in her element, she would get herself pumped and clench her fists.

Nothing beats exercising after a big meal! Time to work it all off.

>> No.1992585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523380096496.png -(264.1 KiB, 961x1079) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270462

>>1992584
Fergus looks around the area, appraising if it's wide enough for them to go at it, then nodding

Alright, let's get down to it then!
Time to make you sweat.

Wow lewd

>> No.1992586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523380444839.png -(194.1 KiB, 540x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198767

>>1992585
>>1992585
Good luck with that.
She'd say and crack her knuckles.
Even in this form, I'm really strong right now!
Let's see what he's got.
She didn't wanna overdo it too fast. But she took a fighting stance and smirked with her fists balled up.

Ladies first~
Said jokingly, offering him the first move!

>> No.1992587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523380655011.png -(735.3 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
752922

>>1992582
>>1992582
"Yep. Let's let the fighting do the talking."

And then Sanzou transported them to a new area. The Kenpachi takes a moment to look around

"......"

"The hell? This her Bankai or something? Nah she's no Shinigami."

"All out huh? Heh..."

He smiles, and his body once again glows yellow as massive amounts of his spiritual pressure forms around him in the shape of a pillar of pure yellow light

There's going to be an insane amount of weight bearing down on Sanzou's body while the area shakes and rumbles violently. But this weight will be directly on Sanzou's soul, so her physical strength won't help her here

"Lady, you've got to earn that."

>> No.1992588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523380783813.jpg -(358.3 KiB, 578x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366869

>>1992586
Haha! What a mouth on you.
I bet it's good at other things too.

Fergus, pretty surprisingly for such a massive dude, vanishes as he dashes forward- appearing beside Kefla to swing his beast sword at her Midsection like a Baseball bat

>> No.1992589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523380993598.jpg -(392.6 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402035

>>1992587
While the physical pressure is a bit intimidating, the pressure on her soul isn't so much. Her spirit is quite powerful, trained to withstand hellish force not unlike this. The ghostly golden image of a Buddha shines around her and then coalesces around her in a yellow aura as well.

Tsk, you won't be looking down on me for long.

She starts booking it towards him, undeterred by the gravity of his Spirit Pressure and throws out a shining golden palm strike towards Kenpachi.

>> No.1992590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523381053315.png -(510.4 KiB, 1300x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522692

>>1992588
If he doesn't have any kind of absurd strength behind that, she's going to catch it and then use it to either rip it out of his hands or swing him over her head and slam him into the ground.
Otherwise, she's confident she can tank anything he's got- so if he's stronger than that, he can hit a home run :D

>> No.1992591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523381063459.png -(217.4 KiB, 567x557) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
222649

>>1992583
>>1992583
"..."

She'll grumble things as the fuzziness and continues stirring her pot slowly. Claire looks at the catgirl

"Yeah, but I also told myself I'd stop stirring the pot when the water boils."

>> No.1992592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523381459881.png -(143.2 KiB, 634x825) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146687

>>1992589
Kenpachi sees that coming and vanishes on the spot and then reappears on the side of Sanzou's arm and tries slicing her down the middle with a downward strike. Sanzou will probably notice he's still just using pure leg power to move that fast

Both his speed and power are now several times greater than last time. And the area itself will suffer from it, causing hellish amounts of wind pressure with his strike

>> No.1992593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523381859816.png -(382.1 KiB, 736x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
391258

>>1992590
He kind of assumes everyone is strong enough to take it and would usually put some super strength force behind it.
HOWEVER the idea of him getting slammed into the ground is funny so let's say he held back to test the waters as he he falls flat on his back

Oof, you got an arm on you too...

He'll kip up back onto his feet though as he re-analysis this opponent's strength.

>> No.1992594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523382096563.jpg -(3.0 MiB, 1900x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3189816

>>1992592
If he's moving with muscle then she can still glance the direction he's kicking off from and shifts her attention to the menacing presence at her side.
She redirects a golden elbow strike to meet with the oncoming blade- the impact smashing together blowing some of the clouds away and cracking the peak they're fighting on
But also doesn't look like his blade actually cut into her despite the increase in power from him.

So this is you and you still aren't trying?
You might actually kill me.

>> No.1992595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523382383670.jpg -(92.4 KiB, 843x947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94621

>>1992593
Well then :o

She'll smirk and dash at him, disappearing and reappearing right in front of him as DBZ characters are wont to do, aiming to barrage him with a series of punches and kicks!

You're stronger than you look, I wanna see you go all out!
She'd say as she tries to pummel him with punches that can level mountains.

>> No.1992596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523382539286.jpg -(104.4 KiB, 1000x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106932

>>1992591
Quite a conundrum.
The cat nodded sagely.

Would you like some help?
She offered helpfully, mostly out of curiosity.
She'd never seen Coffee made in a cauldron.

>> No.1992597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523382724110.png -(125.2 KiB, 523x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128225

>>1992594
Kenpachi grins at her as he bears his blade down against her elbow. He likes that she was able to tank his strike

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You're kinda getting me hard!"

Kenpachi will then try following up with an insanely powerful foot to her gut!

>> No.1992598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523382851271.jpg -(180.0 KiB, 540x812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184288

>>1992595
Once she starts his Barrage, Fergus actually manages to dodge a few of them as he stands properly- however he's not really a hand to hand guy and he gets knocked back by a stray blow in the barrage, using it to twist and land with a crash

Heheh, if you want me to be serious then let's go!

He stands up, and grips his sword which starts building up more energy as he kicks forward to swing at her again, this time with enough force to crush mountains

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)13:54.

>> No.1992599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523383026495.png -(278.7 KiB, 574x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285343

>>1992596
"...Well, if you really have nothing better to do."

"You see that black jar with all the little pentagrams on it?"

She lazily thumbs over to said jar behind her on the counter. It'll give off vibes one would feel from Hell or something

"Get that for me. There'll be a cup of coffee in it for you."

>> No.1992600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523383105651.png -(1.6 MiB, 3508x2481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1674668

>>1992597
Eesh-

Sanzou wasn't quite prepared for him to go into a kick, and the air is knocked out of her with a very phlegmy gasp. You've seen anime. However she shifts to counter by grabbing his ankle with her arm- and twists to throw him into one of the other peaks with enough force to have his body crater into it.

>> No.1992601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523383478410.png -(55.9 KiB, 327x364) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57239

>>1992600
And then Kenpachi goes flying and smashes into that peak

"Oof..."

Kenpachi will then kick off that crater, making a line-drive for Sanzou with a delighted expression

"COME ON!!!"

>> No.1992602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523383739774.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 1538x2227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1743643

>>1992601
Sanzou takes in a breath to catch herself and then launches at the Shinigami to attempt a flying knee strike towards his face

>> No.1992603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523384401545.jpg -(2.1 MiB, 1181x1748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2236208

>>1992573
That's a badge I'll wear with honor~
She said, looking very pleased with herself.

Next time we should battle before we fuck.

>> No.1992604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523384632229.jpg -(14.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14450

>>1992602
Kenpachi grins, looking at Sanzou rev up for her own attack. He sees her coming at him with the intent to knee him on the nose. But the Shinigami had other plans as his body is then surrounded by a bubble of his spirit energy. And as soon as she hits it Kenpachi will let it all burst out on her in the form of powerful explosion

If that works then Kenpachi will then grab Sanzou and tries piledriving her into the ground

>> No.1992605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523384704719.png -(566.5 KiB, 900x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
580076

>>1992598
She won't be sweating bullets at it, and thinking she can just tank it again she'll prepare to dodge it only to get hit at the last second- it came a little harder than she was expecting!
Hah! You're too sl-
Suddenly, Kefla found herself soaring through the sky at mach speeds after having been hit with a very long stick.
Shit, I got careless!
She thought to herself as she braced for impact as her body gracefully arched into the atmosphere and then came back down as a burning ball of kinetic energy right over one of the many residential areas of Aurora!

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)14:25.

>> No.1992606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523384792174.jpg -(100.3 KiB, 1023x1640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102742

>>1992599
The container would appear in Azrael's hand and she'd fork it over.

...Here you go.
It wouldn't be on the shelf anymore.
The cat was very curious. And Coffee sounded delightful!

>> No.1992607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523385242735.png -(523.0 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
535559

>>1992606

She'd reach over for it while looking at the now boiling contents of the cauldron. Claire will pop open the jar and souls of the damned go flying out. She'll toss all the coffee beans into it and they dissolve, causing the surface to form a face and snarl at them before goes back to boiling like normal

"Nice~ Anyway who are you?"

>> No.1992608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523385627000.png -(476.3 KiB, 500x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
487708

>>1992603
Red will look at Sapphire with a smile on his face. It's true he felt rather distant from this type of interaction but he seems well enough, especially when with the mention of battle.
Heh, of course! I won't turn down your challenge.

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)14:40.

>> No.1992609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523386803922.png -(465.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476513

>>1992604
Kenpachi succeeds in his plan
The explosion disorients and throws her back and she is piledrived hard into the mountain peak

>> No.1992610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523387201579.jpg -(82.8 KiB, 735x705) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84819

>>1992609
After the brutal landing Kenpachi will proceed to get to his feet and stands above Sanzou, looking down at her in the crater that likely left. he himself will be covered in a couple burns marks as his body smolders from the explosions which he also took since they were so close to each other when it happened

"...."

>> No.1992611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523387570274.jpg -(80.2 KiB, 646x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82168

>>1992610
Sanzou sits in this hole dazed by the strike, but eventually she manages to pull herself free from it, stumbling as she forces herself to her feet despite the bruises and burns.

>> No.1992612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523387900785.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1600x1973) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1684210

>>1992607
>>1992607
Hm...
Azrael noted the souls, but did nothing about them as they dissolved into the coffee. She blinked at the face as it snarled.

I am Azrael.
The cat stated simply.

>> No.1992613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523388062365.jpg -(223.6 KiB, 800x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228916

>>1992605
HAHAHA! Not so loud now....wait where's she going?

Fergus watches until she lands and then starts sweating nervously after recognizing the general landing area

Uh-

And he begins booking it back into town at mach speed

>> No.1992614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523388363482.jpg -(28.5 KiB, 351x173) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29164

>>1992611
>>1992611
His one visible eye focuses on Sanzou as she struggles to get up

"You got guts. But enough is enough."

>> No.1992615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523388680007.png -(2.0 MiB, 1300x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2118953

>>1992614
I got...I got one more trick up my sleeve, you brute-

She channels her energy again, despite how weak and beat up she's gotten and thrusts outwards with a palm, which turns into a giant ghostly buddha palm to try and engulf Kenpachi with one more Mountain shattering blow as she releases her Noble Phantasm

I'll show you the protection of the Buddha at full throttle!!
Five Elements Mountain- Shaka Nyoroi Palm!

>> No.1992616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523388721036.png -(119.3 KiB, 601x985) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122148

>>1992612
"Azrael. Like the God of Death? Nice."

Says, Claire, as she fetches to coffee mugs and hands one to Az. Claire will use the ladle to pour herself some coffee. Pic then related except she doesn't have a book at her side

"Anyways I'm Claire, I run this shop. Though you didn't come here to shop I'm guessing."

>> No.1992617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523389142047.jpg -(127.5 KiB, 650x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130591

>>1992608
>>1992608
Good~ It's the one thing I love more than sex.
She is a battle nut.
And she absorbed his nut while they battled a short while ago!

>> No.1992618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523389251199.jpg -(17.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
17733

>>1992615
"Aww shi--"

Sanzou's plan of attack succeeds as Kenpachi is engulfed and burned by those flames and then having his body get wrecked upon having that pam smash into him. The force will send him flying towards some distant peaks which crack apart and shatter as all that debris falls below. presumably crushing him as well

>> No.1992619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523389571273.png -(404.3 KiB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
414038

>>1992618
Sanzou pants and does a celebretory fist pump at her attack having taken effect
However that was the end of it, and her NP dies out, their surroundings returning to the riverside and debris and craters surrounding the area from the fight

>> No.1992620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390224039.png -(811.2 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
830620

>>1992613
Kefla stood up and fount herself to be in someone's home. It had a new Sun Roof, thanks to her explosive entrance, and she was quite amused.

He hit me all the way back here? That's new. I wonder if I accidentally killed someone.
She started looking around just to be sure...

>> No.1992621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390258541.jpg -(813.9 KiB, 2550x3510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
833433

>>1992617
He places a hand behind his head and rubs it.
Jeez...You're really into it.
The sex part he means.Battling is fine.
I wouldn't mind being your sparring partner.

>> No.1992622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390327274.gif -(1.7 MiB, 500x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1758437

>>1992619
Unfortunately for Sanzou; her celebration was cut short when suddenly something real heavy lands a couple of feet away from her

His haori and top half of his outfit are gone. He looks bruised and burned, blood and wounds all over his body. His musculature making him look like he was carved out of steel. But he's holding something in his non-sword hand. It's his eye patch, he'll sigh

"Now you've gone and done it."

His spiritual power then literally explodes out of his body in a massive pillar of light that seems to reach all the way to the heavens themselves. His eyes glow yellow as the shape of his energy starts taking of the form of a giant skull as if resembling death itself

He'll start to walk towards her. It'll now feel so much heavier, so much stronger, anything before now pales in comparison, it's absurd

"Hahahaha."

>> No.1992623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390476764.jpg -(352.6 KiB, 808x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
361033

>>1992616
God of Death?
Azrael was smiling now. She was amused by that.

Technically speaking, there is no "God" of Death. There is simply just Death. Even Gods die eventually, after all.
She held the cup with interest, because she's never drank soul coffee before.

...I came because I was curious about your concoction. I've heard of Soul Food before. I am satisfied that the advertisement was not false, as I had been led to believe.

>> No.1992624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390766261.jpg -(191.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195666

>>1992620
She did not kill anyone but there are a few girls just sorta scattered around the room in confusion

And then Fergus kicks the door in a few moments later, panting like he just ran a marathon...which he technically did

Hoo- boy- Ugh.

>> No.1992625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390929403.png -(131.9 KiB, 629x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135083

>>1992623
"Can't argue with that."

Claire will sip her coffee

"...That's some good coffee. It was a pain getting these beans, I would have been really mad if it turned out to be poopy."

Sips again

"So "Death", try it out for yourself."

>> No.1992626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523390945095.jpg -(140.8 KiB, 710x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144191

>>1992622
Sanzou is...without a doubt, downright terrified. Her face pales as she feels a pressure on her, nearly breaking her stance. Even her spirit can't withstand this geyser of power

H-hey now that's....that's a bit crazy isn't it?

She had gotten stronger, no doubt, but this monster was on another level

Goku where are you when I actually need you around!?

>> No.1992627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523391938360.png -(660.1 KiB, 1000x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
675991

>>1992621
I can't help myself~
She says with a big goofy look on her face.

Besides, it feels really good~

>> No.1992628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523392312861.png -(337.7 KiB, 761x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
345830

>>1992626
Unfortunately the Monkey dragged the Vampire shota off to the resort Netherworld while Sanzou decided to meditate

Kenpachi then stands right before her the closer he is the stronger the effects felt. He'll let her stew in that for a bit before he looks like he's going to finish her off!

"..."

...But what he did instead is shoulder his zanpakuto. And his geyser of spirit energy ceases

"As I thought. You're not a warrior, not if you're almost pissing your panties when the fight gets good."

Kenpachi wasn't lying when he told Sanzou she was making him hard. He's been here for 10 long years, and even he falls prey to his own lust once in a while. And Sanzou is not only strong but very attractive as well

Kenpachi places his hand on her head and pushes her down on her knees. And then his blade shifts into a massive cleaver like weapon. And looks at her while holding it like so

"So I'm going to give you a choice here, either you settle this with me as a warrior."

Taps Nozarashi against his broad naked shoulder

"Or you settle it as a woman. Use that mouth for something aside from calling me names."

>> No.1992629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523392832505.jpg -(396.7 KiB, 524x744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406206

>>1992628
Goku god damn it
Sanzou stares up at him as she's forced to her knees, giving a bit of a disgusted sneer at this monster. Her pride wouldn't let her just take the easy way out and go into spirit form either.

She moves her hand to swat away his own, then uses her other to adjusts her clothes, undoing and sliding off her top letting her breasts bounce free
I'll do you one better and use these.

>> No.1992630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523393192324.png -(127.9 KiB, 386x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131020

>>1992627
Red will lean up to stretch his arms.
Then I'll promise to help you out whenever you need it then.

>> No.1992631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523393946539.jpg -(137.3 KiB, 979x455) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140626

>>1992629
Kenpachi snorts like a bull, hot air escaping his nostrils. The sight of such bountiful beasts is enough for any man, and already he's sporting a generously sized tent in his lowers

"Heh, alright then. Hurry up and get to it."

>> No.1992632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523394353397.jpg -(822.8 KiB, 917x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
842573

>>1992631
She works his pants open which is a bit of a chore because hakamas, but once she's got the Ogre's OGRE out she quickly presses her tits around the beast to appease him, trying not to think about cheating on her shota husbando

I really need to get stronger.
Though this guy probably has some crazy mana.

>> No.1992633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523394774930.png -(14.6 KiB, 190x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
14977

>>1992632
That's okay, Sanzou will get help with trying not to think about it when Kenpachi's masculine musk hits her like a bus. His OGRE meat vibrator already fully erect and throbbing powerfully against the softness of her breasts. Along with two large vegetables full of mana for her

He'll just grin as she gets to work. At this point, his body will be radiating very high doses of mana

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)17:12.

>> No.1992634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523395205255.jpg -(826.5 KiB, 2079x2598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
846352

>>1992633
Yo dawg you gotta learn to shower regularly
Anyways she gets to working on this beast, massaging it with her breasts and taking a lick whenever he peaks out of her cleavage

You should use this sword more than the other one~

>> No.1992635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523395310897.png -(4.4 MiB, 5544x5912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4562675

>>1992624
She stands there looking bored.

...Oh, it's you. That was a good swing!

>> No.1992636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523395416193.png -(611.1 KiB, 588x1154) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
625796

>>1992625
Azrael's eyes glimmer a little bit like stars, and she sips the coffee with both hands like a little girl sipping chocolate milk.
What sort of crazy flavors is Death going to get to embrace today?

>> No.1992637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523395516987.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 388x347) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109470

>>1992635
Thanks!
I wasn't going to go all in, but you did ask for it.

I see you also found where I was going to take you back afterward.
Haha!
The girls all perk up and rise when Fergus laughs and get all cutesy and flirty at him. Looks like this is where he was staying before.

>> No.1992638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523395695435.jpg -(106.7 KiB, 500x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109277

>>1992634
"I'd rather be fighting or looking for the next battle than waste all my time fucking."

Stares at Sanzou as she works him

"But you had to go and get me all riled up."

>> No.1992639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523396115159.jpg -(442.9 KiB, 858x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
453487

>>1992638
She doesn't stop her paizuri but she takes the chance to chat since they're here

For a warrior you sure do get riled up easy then.

She ducks her head to take his monster into her mouth a bit as she presses her girls further against his hips

>> No.1992640   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523396261114.jpg -(56.4 KiB, 531x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57745

>>1992636
"It'll just be a really good cup of coffee, it's flavor boosted by the sins of the souls it was used to make it. Along with plenty of sorrow, hate, and regret. And a hit of hazelnut*

"Tastes like nothing but bad news. And it's a little nutty."

Sips again

>> No.1992641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523396434469.jpg -(315.2 KiB, 660x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322730

>>1992630
Ohh? Do you think you can keep up with me that much~?
She smirks at Red.

>> No.1992642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523396803479.jpg -(57.3 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58697

>>1992639
"Wanna be funny huh?"

Kenpachi waits until Sanzou starts getting his meat into her mouth. The stimulation he feels from her breast flesh rouses him up further and then slides his hand over some hair and grips it like a handlebar. Kenpachi pulls on Sanzou's head and thrusts his cock balls deep down her throat

>> No.1992643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523397098934.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 826x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295470

>>1992637
You have a pretty strong hit, but I didn't get to go all out at all!
She complains, looking at the other girls with very little interest.

>> No.1992644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523397439025.jpg -(196.6 KiB, 796x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201305

>>1992643
Hmm, it is a shame, but you're already here!
Why not take a break?

>> No.1992645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523397592605.jpg -(626.2 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
641213

>>1992642
Well he's escaped her breasts to slam her like that, and she audibly gags in surprise, drooling and coughing around his shaft
Most girls would probably slap ineffectually, but Sanzou goes to grab his balls in a threatening grip

>> No.1992646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523398002775.png -(19.4 KiB, 268x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19858

>>1992645
"Tch!"

His rod twitches while in the hot, wet, confines of Sanzou's mouth. Even now she's being defiant, and that suits Kenpachi just fine, it's good there's still a little spunk left. But that won't stop him from pulling back on her hair and then yanking it forward, causing Sanzout to fuck him with her throat repeatedly

>> No.1992647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523398161433.jpg -(182.6 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186944

>>1992646
It's a bit hard for her to do anything about it if he doesn't even respond to something like that, at this point she's doing her best to just ease up and relax so she doesn't literally choke on it, letting him take control of her head even as she glares at him.

>> No.1992648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523398247088.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 910x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118014

>>1992640
>>1992640
Hm... Interesting.
Azrael took another sip.

...I've never tasted emotion before. At least, not quite like this. I will have to remember the recipe.
She said, nodding to herself.
She had already begun stocking Helen's pantry with it.

>> No.1992649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523398361291.png -(451.0 KiB, 1100x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
461812

>>1992644
But we just started!
She sighs and then makes herself comfortable.

Oh well, you wouldn't have lasted very long anyway.

>> No.1992650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523398554705.jpg -(136.0 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139283

>>1992647
Balls of steel, although maybe he took that as a Sanzou wanting to get a little freaky (wary) Either way, his reaction to that was to just fuck Sanzou's throat

With a loud grunt, the male ends up blowing his load. Giving Sanzou a very generous amount of very potent mana down her throat. even then he'll refuse to go soft, he remains very rigid

>> No.1992651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523398902733.png -(554.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568241

>>1992648
"Good to see someone that can appreciate a good cup of coffee. The good stuff isn't instant. You know you have good coffee when it's a pain in the butt to make. Or if it takes too long."

She says waving her now empty mug about

"And I will never go to a Starbucks again! It's just a bunch of sugar and whipped cream! It's all bad!"

And that Starbucks burned down under mysterious circumstances

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)18:21.

>> No.1992652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523399351055.jpg -(149.9 KiB, 1221x1729) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153485

>>1992650
Once he blows his load her aura begins to flare up again to heal up her battle damage with the excess mana as she gulps it down
She also starts pulling herself back out of his grip with a renewed vigor, gasping for air once she removes his dick from her windpipe

HAAAAAAAAAA- don't do that again!

>> No.1992653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523399409039.jpg -(469.2 KiB, 800x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
480475

>>1992649
Maybe not, you have a deep well of energy even I can't reach, but the challenge would have been exciting!
As exciting as the chance to dominate you in bed too.

>> No.1992654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523399557952.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1545x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1206383

>>1992651
>>1992651
Most things in life fascinate me. I think of all the things that have eluded me the most, boredom is one that I'm glad to not have to deal with~
She sips the coffee again.

>> No.1992655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523399945316.png -(165.8 KiB, 540x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169744

>>1992653
Hah! Why should I lay with a weakling? You don't have what it takes to dominate me~
She smirks at Fergus.

And I'm not interested in being treated like a whore.
She gestures the other women in the room.
I doubt any of them could impress me either! But feel free to play with one another. I'll watch.

>> No.1992656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523400024651.jpg -(703.3 KiB, 809x883) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720160

>>1992572
Yamame made her way to the nerd and looked at the booklet.

...So what will it be, hm~?

>> No.1992657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523400496021.jpg -(209.2 KiB, 800x679) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
214204

>>1992655
Power in bed's got nothing to do with Power in battle. But if you want to be a voyeur, I won't deny you.

Not like he has a choice since one of the girls has already dived for Fergus pants to let out his monster and letting out that Celtic musk into the room

>> No.1992658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523400531140.png -(136.1 KiB, 540x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139376

>>1992652
>>1992652
Kenpachi is breathing heavy. It's been a while since he's allowed a woman to suck him off. That rush of pleasure was a like a kick to the head, it triggers some primal need in him. Once again his spiritual energy will start to spike. His cock will even look like its swelling up

He grits his teeth, the spiritual pressure will be incredibly great. Enough to push down on Sanzou greatly even with his seed healing her up a bit, this will still be very overwhelming as his lust starts to get the better of him. He falls to the ground, keeping himself up with his hands as he continues gripping that huge cleaver. He'll sound more like a beast as his spiritual energy continues to surge as it flattens the ground they're on by a large radius

His skin gradually goes red, his hair growing longer and wilder as his cleaver shrinks in his hand. He'll punch the ground with his other hand and looks down at the ground

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)18:48.

>> No.1992659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523400749621.jpg -(130.2 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133367

>>1992656
She pointed to some nice frilly designs all in black strangely enough.
Something like this for me, something nice and sensual for all the fans to see...
She smiled there.
Also something like this...
She pointed towards a design like pic related.
For when I put on a real good show... also I think my pet should have some attire like this...
She pointed at some mostly transparent looking panties, even some crotchless ones.
Also Black is good... I think I look good in black.

>> No.1992660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523400998795.jpg -(983.8 KiB, 1200x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1007421

>>1992658
The Servant was going about tugging her bottoms off to get ready for round two of who knows, but now that primal atmosphere he displays gives her pause as she tugs them off.

Sanzou falls backwards as the spirit pressure forces itself down on her, even with the boost there's nothing she can do about that. She was ready to engage in some friendly hate fucking even after sucking him off because of that sexy shinigami flavor. However this beast...she'd be lying if she wasn't a bit scared now, yet also really really turned on by the massive force. She was exposed and her legs wide open to him, unable, and possibly unwilling, to stop whatever comes next.

>> No.1992661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523401442271.png -(4.4 MiB, 5544x5912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4562675

>>1992657
Oh... He's really doing it...
Kefla stared.
...
Why am I watching this?

>> No.1992662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523401987397.png -(495.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507327

>>1992502
Also refishing this... also adding Annete at the tower waiting for any other psychics who'd like to show up.

>> No.1992663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523402422295.png -(405.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415306

>>1992654
"It's weird how often I hear someone say they're bored. As if there isn't enough whatever the hell to do around here."

Claire pours herself some more coffee

"Never a dull moment. You're not the first one to just randomly show up either."

>> No.1992664   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523402810356.jpg -(80.1 KiB, 344x524) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81980

>>1992660
Kenpachi looks like he resembles more an oni now. Than a man, he slams his blade into the ground, sticking it there. He stares at Sanzou and her lewd display, offering herself to him. His muscles bulge along with his cock

He'll claim what's his, his cock dripping pre-cum. Going raw and rough. He'll plunge his massive meat balls deep into the scared and turned on monk. The pleasure will almost fry her mind, he let's out a very loud and mighty roar, he pulls back and then plunges his hips and cock deep into Sanzou once again with incredible force, the resulting pleasure will be immense for the both of them as Kenpachi goes in and out of the "poor" woman like a very well oiled piston

>> No.1992665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403006074.jpg -(534.4 KiB, 1000x1107) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
547226

>>1992664
Sanzou's brain blanks out from the rush of pleasure, pain, and fear, as she's abused by this monster. She gives in, allowing him to use her limp body as a sex toy, orgasming over and over as he plunges into her.
However long this lasts, Sanzou as a person checked out long ago, and now it's just her body reacting for more.

>> No.1992666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403029122.png -(27.5 KiB, 371x399) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28205

>>1992662
Samatha would be sighted by Magus, who would be eyeing her up with her appearance making him wonder if she was infact one of Annette's
Looks like she'd be one..
he would try to pierce her mind..but only manage to project his own psyenergy, not meld with hers

>> No.1992667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403194355.jpg -(410.4 KiB, 1200x911) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420255

>>1992661
Fergus isn't an inactive guy either, once he's been unleashed there's no going back as he shoves the girl over and starts to fuck her face with abandon against the ground.
Other girls pile into this orgy, tending to the others and waiting impatiently for their turn.

>> No.1992668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403196955.jpg -(124.3 KiB, 850x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127268

>>1992659
>>1992659
A good set of choices~ I'll have them made quickly.

Your pet will be ready to come back to you very soon~!

>> No.1992669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403381972.jpg -(100.3 KiB, 1023x1640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102742

>>1992663
I quite like your point of view in that regard. I've often said that the multiverse is full of wonder. And yet every time, mortals manage to invent boredom.

>> No.1992670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403511008.png -(571.0 KiB, 1280x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584712

>>1992665
And fortunately for Sanzou Kenpachi was more than willing to give her more and more. His stamina seemed almost endless as he fucked her good and hard for the next several hours. Feeding her his cock and cum, giving the monk a nice boost in both power and energy. A great boost I might add

And Sanzou found out first hand why the Monkey loves cock so much. It was precisely because of what she just went through, all that energy and pleasure, none of her holes were spared!

Kenpachi left her in such a crazed state that she wanted even more after she came too. And will want to rape the shit out of both Slut!Goku and her vampire shota husbando

>> No.1992671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523403676879.jpg -(262.6 KiB, 753x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
268938

>>1992667
...
She kept staring, and watching.
They're really piling in there. Is he really that good? He's not even that strong...
Kefla wasn't sure if she wanted to risk doing it.
We'll really be risking it if we try it... why am I considering this? I should just leave and go back to training.
She keeps trying to motivate herself to avoid sex with the information Mikoto gave her. She knows she will become corrupted if she gives in to lust.
And yet she was debating it...

>> No.1992672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404209433.png -(131.9 KiB, 629x999) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135082

>>1992669
"We're kinda stupid like that."

Shrugs her shoulders and sips her coffee some more

"Oh well. Sounds like you've been around."

>> No.1992673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404285385.jpg -(265.9 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
272285

>>1992668
Alright then...
Chiu said with a grin.
I'd really like to see how she's doing, she was so afraid to be apart from me... I do want to see how she's coming along.

>> No.1992674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404318718.jpg -(114.6 KiB, 1024x782) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117331

>>1992672
Yes.
Az nodded and smiled with a proper catface.

Generally, there aren't many places I can't go.

>> No.1992675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404448584.png -(492.2 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504021

>>1992673
She's become very compliant~
Yamame said, nodding.

When she let her wings out and threatened to fight my employees, I had to come and talk to her myself!
But after we got her dressed and into her new clothes, she couldn't believe how good it felt!

>> No.1992676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404504677.png -(497.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
509845

>>1992674
"What sort of places have you been to then?"

"Looks like it's gonna be another slow day."

>> No.1992677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404675724.jpg -(808.8 KiB, 666x1665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
828170

>>1992670
Sanzou very nearly got drunk on this power even after coming to later. Who knows when. It's only the nature of the vampire being her "husband" that doesn't just make her go after Kenpachi like a hungry dog.

Either way, it's gonna be days before she lets either of her lovers walk again after this mess. Pay back for not being around when she couldn't walk after this brutal assault.

>> No.1992678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404782331.jpg -(803.9 KiB, 850x1076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
823145

>>1992666
And your psychic probe got the fox locking eyes on you.
Hmmm?
The girl glancing at him warily before seeming to get a hidden message from somewhere.
You're Magus right?

>> No.1992679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523404934977.jpg -(938.4 KiB, 960x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
960904

>>1992671
Well as she's debating he's already blown at least one load after the minutes of face fucking, and moves right along to fucking the next girl, and the next, no matter how long or how many times he went at it with these monsters while Kefla just sat there he just didn't stop

And hey you can detect Ki right? It's pretty noticeable the parties involved were also getting stronger as they did the dirty. Sure it wasn't as impressive as real training, but it was a noticeable stack adding onto the scent of sex tempting the room.

>> No.1992680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523405150736.png -(94.3 KiB, 284x215) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
96530

>>1992675
And then Chiu just look annoyed.
I was afraid she'd do something like that, sounds like she was kind of a trouble, she even brought her wings out too...
She only brings those out when she's really flighty.
For a Crow she's a handful sometimes. I do hope you didn't go too hard on her.
I hope they didn't cause then I can't do it.
At least that's how she thinks it should be.
I do feel kind of responsible since she's my pet.

>> No.1992681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523405273864.jpg -(86.9 KiB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88938

>>1992678
No surprise...
That's right, let me guess, one of Anette's?
he says quick and to the point

>> No.1992682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523405694061.jpg -(410.8 KiB, 827x1169) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
420610

>>1992641
He ponders on that a little.
No idea really. To be honest you're much more experienced in that than I am.
He smiles
But I do in fact hold confidence in my abilities to battle, however.

>> No.1992683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523405696578.png -(371.7 KiB, 612x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380605

>>1992681
That easy to tell.
The fox commented.
I think I saw you training in the woods with her before... if you're looking for her she's at the tower outside town, she's turning it into a psychic school with my younger sisters.

>> No.1992684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523405884716.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1992676
I've been across the entire multiverse. To worlds bereft of life, and ones that are flush with it.

I've even been beyond that. To the places in between, where nothing exists but patiently waits to. The Creators will come around eventually.

>> No.1992685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406226469.jpg -(801.4 KiB, 2620x3656) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
820629

>>1992679
>>1992679
She already knew about that as well, but being around it and watching it, and sensing what was happening was already more than enough.
Otherwise, she wouldn't have stayed.

She had been slowly getting red in the face.
We don't that. But it does feel really good...

Y-You have a lot of stamina. You can't be normal.

>> No.1992686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406347646.jpg -(39.1 KiB, 544x544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40017

>>1992684
Claire just nodding along while drinking more coffee. No matter what the coffee stays at a hot temperature

"Neat. I know this place likes to pick who it wants to bring over. I guess you arrived on your own?"

>> No.1992687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406442997.jpg -(368.6 KiB, 720x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377431

>>1992680
>>1992680
Crow... Oooh, she's a Tengu!
Yamame doesn't seem to notice Chisame's concern at all and happily ignores most of what she's saying. Still, she was being very friendly.

She has such pretty white wings! Why does she hide them? I'll go get her!
And then Yamame ran back toward the door, leaving Chisame alone again.

>> No.1992688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406717794.jpg -(286.2 KiB, 675x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293100

>>1992682
...Sounds like you could do with a little bit of training then. We should battle and then go another round, and then do it again until we collapse!
Because Sapphire is crazy.

>> No.1992689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406896238.jpg -(369.2 KiB, 850x722) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
378012

>>1992685
He doesn't even stop fucking the girl he's currently on, just bending her over so he can talk to Kefla easier as he shoves her against him

Heh, impressed are you? Before I became a Heroic Spirit it took several women to make me satisfied before I ran into my wife. Now I'm able to go even longer!

>> No.1992690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406916372.jpg -(102.1 KiB, 610x690) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104519

>>1992687
Yes, I don't know why she hides that here now,
Figures she'd know what Tengu are, really I wonder how many other Tengu there are around here..
If only she knew either way she didn't seem that bothered by it.
Could you, I'm really wanting to see her now...
And so she was left alone as she went to get her, the horny hacker just feeling herself up in her lovely outfit as she looked at more designs, was she worried about the Lezbird... a little but right now she was too caught up in the sensual rush and desire to think too hard about it.

>> No.1992691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523406946819.jpg -(85.2 KiB, 874x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87264

>>1992686
Certainly. I am Death. I go where I please.

>> No.1992692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523407047257.png -(359.5 KiB, 900x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368134

>>1992689
So you're married, but you still fuck random women? How despicable of you.
She didn't have a harsh tone.

>> No.1992693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523407111841.png -(439.9 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450464

>>1992691
"So is that cat girl get-up your real form? Or are you really just a skeleton in a black cloak."

>> No.1992694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523407263173.jpg -(1.2 MiB, 1002x1417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1297153

>>1992688
Red will feel a little uneasy but clenches his fist with a grin.
I'll take that training then. I look forward to battling you, Sapphire.
...
Hey Sapphire, do you still have your pokedex?

>> No.1992695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523407326457.jpg -(203.6 KiB, 600x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208529

>>1992692
Hey, she was okay with it, being a goddess and all. Besides it's been centuries since we were both alive.
He grunts and finishes in this last girl before shoving her off, his caladbolg still hard and ready to pierce heavens
Caring about that kind of thing isn't how Celts do things, Heh.

>> No.1992696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523407918698.jpg -(214.3 KiB, 445x769) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
219449

>>1992683
The bigger one? I suppose I should see what's going on...your sisters like the one in the library I take it.
he shrugs and stands up

>> No.1992697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408068174.png -(255.9 KiB, 476x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262017

>>1992690
>>1992690
A few minutes later, the Dark Elves and Yamame would return with Setsuna, leading her through the door with her lash.
She had a very red face and walked quietly back to Chisame looking embarrassed.

Yamame was pleased.

I promise we didn't do anything to her~ But you can see for yourself how much she likes her clothes! She's speechless!

>> No.1992698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408143566.jpg -(482.2 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
493813

>>1992693
Both are true. I can be whichever I want. Currently, I want this.

>> No.1992699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408263212.jpg -(435.2 KiB, 700x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445616

>>1992694
I do!
She said happily.

>> No.1992700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408378973.jpg -(460.5 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471567

>>1992696
That's my big sister Nicole.
Samantha said.
Mom decided she was of age enough to live alone just like me, the others are still in training themselves.

>> No.1992701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408586334.png -(435.7 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446201
>>Bad Touch Fox

Maybe a little, I mean it IS pretty soft and fluffy after all.
Is Ayako's response, the dark haired girl trying to be nonchalant about it
Even as her hands continue to stroke and pet Illya like the little fox she is

>> No.1992702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408620444.jpg -(62.7 KiB, 540x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64175

>>1992695
So you really just do who and whatever you want? Huh, go figure.
...I'm still more interested in fighting. But I can see why you would want to fuck me too. I am pretty great.

>> No.1992703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408630136.png -(1.1 MiB, 1280x905) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1123611

>>1992698
"Can't say I'm surprised. Cat's are popular for this and that around here."

>> No.1992704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408636449.jpg -(424.7 KiB, 481x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
434928

>>1992699
So she still has hers.
Do you still use it while being in this place?

>> No.1992705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408693497.png -(246.3 KiB, 698x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252219

So same day as he went shopping, Shirou arrives at his home in the mountains with a new friend in tow

I'm home, and I brought a guest!

He calls out to his...wacky housemates and girlfriend should they be around

>> No.1992706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408716824.jpg -(597.1 KiB, 884x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611425

>>1992703
One of many universal truths is that cats are popular everywhere.

>> No.1992707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408807780.jpg -(132.4 KiB, 478x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135606

>>1992704
On occasion... It doesn't have many uses in this world, but you never know when it might come in handy.

>> No.1992708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408864753.png -(68.5 KiB, 439x274) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70146

>>1992705
As she hears Shirou calling her out, the purple haired girl walks out the living room and greets her new guest.
Oh hello, senpai?

>> No.1992709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408880426.jpg -(138.1 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141366

>>1992702
Of course! I, the King of Ulster, eat whatever I want and sleep with whoever I want, whenever I want. It's the way a man's life should be lead.

Heh, I won't deny you're very attractive. Your muscles are toned, your butt is amazing, your breasts are cute, you got just that right amount of curve.
Just thinking about it gets the legend down below stirring, it might even be getting harder

>> No.1992710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408946330.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1992705
>>1992708
Bridgette was already curiously taking in the home, wondering just how ridiculous it would be inside. She couldn't quite decide which extreme she expected more...

"Pardon the intrusion."

And then she saw Sakura, and began to wonder a great many things. Still, she smiled at the other girl.

Sakura would likely recognize it as someone interested in her man!

"Hello, I'm Bridgette, nice to meet you."

Last edited 18/04/10(Tue)21:09.

>> No.1992711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523408996177.png -(185.3 KiB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189699

>>1992697
That's a relief...
She'd say as she let Setsuna in via her leash, the hacker looking the girl over with a confident look as she looked at her new clothing...

She looks perfect.... I see you even included all the needed modifications.
For her wings that is.

What do you think about me Secchan...
She said walking up to her authoritatively as she'd take the leash if offered and stared into her eyes reaching down to feel the fabric of Setsuna's new clothing.

Perfect, simply lovely, the people will eat us up... they'll all want to play with us but they won't be able too...
The thought of teasing and delighting all those people once frightened her, now knowing they'll be putting their bodies on display for all their fan's sick fantasies just made the girl wet with desire... hell she was horny as hell now it's only the fact that they were in public that kept her hand.

It was the right call to come here that's for sure.
She looked at Yamame and grinned.
She clearly does like it... almost can't wait to see the rest of her in it..

>> No.1992712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409233799.png -(2.3 MiB, 2477x2564) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2459954

>>1992709
Some might say I have the sex appeal of two women.
Kefla would say jokingly; but if his member is harder than before, her eyes will be drawn to it.
Broly's was really big... and only got bigger as he transformed.

A king, huh...
She almost looked mesmerised by his ability to get even more excited after having gone so many times already.
SuperSaiyan unrelated.

>> No.1992713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409293128.png -(334.1 KiB, 732x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342127

>>1992707
Mines was very out of date so I ran into, especially hanging with the other trainers here. But I met someone who updated my Pokedex in the past.

I did catch some pokemon in this world, a Goodra I caught.

>> No.1992714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409322275.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

>>1992701
You don't have to play it cool. It's fine to have fallen in love with how soft my tail is.
Says the Fox Goddess as she melts under Ayako's touch.

>> No.1992715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409384724.jpg -(387.7 KiB, 547x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396992

>>1992700
So she keeps a few of you, not surprised.
She looks the part
Anyway, I'm going to check out this tower, might make the day more interesting..

>> No.1992716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409479261.png -(1.7 MiB, 1155x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1756593

>>1992706
"Hmm, well anyway, now that you got some coffee in you and your curiosity is sated what are you going to do now?"

>> No.1992717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409667556.jpg -(25.0 KiB, 351x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25638

>>1992710
>>1992708
Shirou's house looks basically exactly the same as it does in the visual novels so there's not much surprise for Bridgette
Anyways he takes his shoes off and gestures at Bridgette a bit

Hey Sakura.
I came home to make some lunch for my potential new boss.

>> No.1992718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409765795.png -(286.3 KiB, 450x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293178

>>1992714
Ayako then frowns a bit as she retorts
I'd say that falling in love is stretching it a little too far.
The girl then "punishing" Illya by giving the base of her tail a quick pull
A pull that is more playful and teasing than painful

>> No.1992719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409769191.jpg -(616.4 KiB, 1200x1090) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
631192

>>1992715
Go right ahead, I'll let her know you'll be coming.
The fox said before she went back to gathering more supplies for herself.

>> No.1992720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409805678.jpg -(192.5 KiB, 500x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197088

>>1992712
It would certainly explain your voice, with the harmony of two songbirds.
He is laying the moves on thick here. As thick as his dick. His size may even give the Legendary Super Saiyan a run for his money in girth

That's right.
Having it out with royalty sounds like fun, right?

>> No.1992721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523409916419.jpg -(52.1 KiB, 500x361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53325

>>1992719
he eyes her over before turning
I really must get working on this...
Although he wouldn't exactly have many to call using that, the idea of sending messages over long distance like that is appealing just to have....for now he heads onward toward the tower, giving it a gaze over from the distance..
That looks like a proper tower

>> No.1992723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523410198186.jpg -(297.0 KiB, 1920x2160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304120

>>1992710
>>1992717
She looks at the new girl entering. Keeping her posture and manners, Sakura gives her a small bow.

Greetings, it's nice to have you over.

>> No.1992724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523410270237.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 1600x1086) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1140181

>>1992718
Illya will let out a small yip when Ayako does dat.
H-Hey now! Don't pull me tail like that!



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff