[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1522976353761.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71699 No.1992110   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1992111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522976555163.jpg -(173.3 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177419
>>Tales to Tails

Jeanne responds to Megan's encouraging words merely by intensifying her oral assault
A few murmured sounds coming from her, but otherwise she just presses her face firmly against Megan's crotch as she forces her tongue in as deep as it can go
...In fact, Megan may begin to notice that the cyborg's tongue is growing in length and girth
Becoming almost serpent-like as Jeanne lashes and wiggles it around inside of the little red fox

Last edited 18/04/05(Thu)21:02.

>> No.1992113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522976892244.jpg -(90.4 KiB, 984x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92586
>Rage

I also can't really offer all that much if I do get a second person. Hotaru is the real breadwinner or whatever with how well she runs her store.

But I guess with me being the only one up here, it makes interacting with customers that much better.

>> No.1992115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522977295732.jpg -(59.5 KiB, 850x665) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60950

>>1992111
And Megan continued to roughly wrap her legs around her as the Cow ate her out the strange feeling of the tongue lengthening and changing causing the fox to gasp out in eager pleasure.
Ahhhhhhhhhh that's it, now it feels almost like the real thing...
Already the horny girl was nearing her first peek but she wasn't going to give the Cow anything until she gave her what she wanted first.
That tongue is amazing...
She said as she forced her face against her pussy, forcing her nose up against the fox's clit, eager to make the cow's very breath get her off.
Ahhhhhhhh...
I'm about to already?!

>> No.1992116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522977428169.jpg -(128.4 KiB, 850x957) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131515

>>1992113
"From what I've seen while I'm in here in the mornings. You're very good at socializing."

"I enjoy our talks."

>> No.1992117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522977739236.jpg -(485.2 KiB, 979x1282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496835

>>1992115
Jeanne takes Megan's motions as an invitation to grind her nose against the little fox's stiff clit, which she is more than eager to do so
Giving her head a number of quick and vigorous twists as she toys with the fleshy nub, but none of it gets in the way of her tongue lashing
Jeanne grabbing Megan's hips for support as she continues to use her well trained tongue to assault all of the smaller girl's sweet spots
The cyborg clone's plump rear slowly waving in the air behind her

>> No.1992118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522977770411.jpg -(31.3 KiB, 221x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32093

>>1992116
It's usually you in the mornings, that girl named Weiss comes in the morning or afternoon, sometimes with a guy. Occasionally the Admiral stops by.

Because everybody either calls Colette "that tall dragon" or "the Admiral".

And some other guests throughout the day.

>> No.1992119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978004969.jpg -(285.9 KiB, 1200x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292754
>Johnny boy

As time passed Sabrina probed John's mind some more. Getting more information about his wife, Sabrina wants to further cement what she wants from him

Thus making Sabrina come off as more attractive and trustworthy. He'll start to miss his wife, and Sabrina will come off and more and more like someone he can find comfort with. Since her body, mannerisms, and voice, etc have been similar

"I must have him~"

"And here you are in this sleepy little town instead of on some bed buried under strangers. I think you're going to be alright John."

Smiles

>> No.1992120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978110970.jpg -(690.6 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
707170

>>1992117
And the more she grinded the more pleased the fox got her wet little slit gushing now as the pleasure overwhelmed her, the fox suddenly arching her back on the bed as she moaned in release, her greedy cunt sucking on that tongue as her legs pressed tighter against the girl her tails suddenly thrashing out and smacking the cyborg's rear over and over again, the fox clearly not done with her.
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
She smiled through the bliss of pleasure as she began smacking her ass harder with her tails, the tips caressing Jeanne's own crotch as the fox put her expert tail skills to the test on the girl.
She's good..

Last edited 18/04/05(Thu)21:28.

>> No.1992121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978200094.png -(102.7 KiB, 525x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105212

>>1992118
"We're on a first name basis, Weiss is good company. We sometimes play Tennis at the Country Club."

>> No.1992122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978599200.jpg -(264.1 KiB, 1367x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270458

>>1992119
Dammit, Sabrina!
What can I say? If I wanted to sleep around, I wouldn't have gotten married.
Which is true. He's well aware how handsome he is and could probably have any woman he wanted.

>> No.1992123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978663460.png -(1.1 MiB, 1191x1684) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1178572

>>1992121
Huh... Somehow I should have guessed that both of you go there.

Never really been around there either. It's sorta like the spa. I don't really imagine myself going there.

But with the spa certificate, I guess I have to give it a try since I have it.

>> No.1992124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978720532.jpg -(2.9 MiB, 2952x9448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3091108

>>1992120
With Megan smacking Jeanne's ass and toying with her nice and wet slit with those lovely and fluffy tails of hers, it isn't long until the slutty cyborg experiences a climax of her own
A muffled moan being heard from her as her body tenses and her toes curl against the sheets of the bed
Her feminine juices dripping down onto the bed as she rides the waves of pleasure rippling through her

>> No.1992125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522978940380.jpg -(119.4 KiB, 560x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122303

>>1992122
Evil_laugh.avi

"Oh, you're a married man? Your wife must be a very lucky woman."

>> No.1992126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522979196129.jpg -(255.8 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261940

>>1992123
They're fancy ladies

"I'm sure you'll love it. Ah, that reminds me that you wanted to know more about it."

"Mm, it's run by someone named Matilda. She's a dragon similar to the Admiral. But she's green."

>> No.1992127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522979443249.png -(56.5 KiB, 285x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57902

>>1992126
That... Huh...

So she's really tall, adores things she thinks are cute, and is green...

Here I thought that the Admiral was a one of a kind around here...

>> No.1992128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522979624268.jpg -(226.9 KiB, 1148x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232381

>>1992125
Mmm...Yeah. Sadly she's not with us so...
USually the more reasonable monster will take that at face value, but Sabrina knows she's just not here. :V

>> No.1992129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522979712269.png -(341.8 KiB, 528x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350051

>>1992127
>>1992127
"I was a little surprised myself. I thought they were related at first. but Matilda told me they aren't related."

"...But I didn't know about her liking cute things. Not like I can judge her, I think anyone would like something if it's cute."

And to Millia; Saya is very cute. So she likes her a a lot

>> No.1992130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522979898030.jpg -(240.1 KiB, 600x586) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
245853

>>1992124
In fact as one of the tails thrust into her she'd get the sudden odd sensation as if the tail was taking on a very phallic nature, a second soon teasing her rear before thrusting in there as well... the fox apparently testing out either a new ability or a spell of hers as she drove the Cyborg to climax.
Mmmmmm.... Really surprised I didn't try this sooner.
Her other tails soon moved to wrap her legs up and entrap her in her lovely fluff.
Ahhhhhhh... that was good.
She said as she gazed down at Jeanne, continuing to tease her body with just her tails.
You look good wrapped up like that.*
She said with a lewd grin.
Like a lovely little lewd toy for my tails...
She'd tease and wrap the fluff around her body even more binding her breasts and arms.
I bet there's even magic for that...
But she doesn't know it.
But yeah you did good, it wasn't the best, but I appreciated it...
Her cunt continued to leak out against Jeanne's face the fox releasing her leg's hold on her.
Was that a little more assertive...
She said with a teasing look, for Jeanne found she was pretty trapped by the fox.

Last edited 18/04/05(Thu)21:58.

>> No.1992131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522979962460.jpg -(298.8 KiB, 1173x1563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305931

>>1992129
Wait, they're not?

A pause for a moment.

Oh, and I was just saying that because you said the two were similar!

Because it's rare to see the Admiral not latching onto somebody and calling them cute in public.

>> No.1992132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522980200841.jpg -(123.1 KiB, 540x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126033

>>1992128
Sabrina will frown

"I'm sorry to hear that John."

The psychic succubus will place her hand on John's shoulder in a comforting manner

>> No.1992133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522980496162.jpg -(143.9 KiB, 850x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
147371

>>1992131
Millia wonders if Colette has done anything like that to Saya

"Does the Admiral latch on to you? She likes cute things, doesn't she?"

>> No.1992134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522980624220.jpg -(213.3 KiB, 1127x951) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
218387

>>1992132
I miss her. It's been 10 years, but I still miss her.
Don't you feel bad about what you're trying to do, missy?

>> No.1992135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522980870084.jpg -(78.6 KiB, 489x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80441

>>1992133
Nope, she said that despite the lack of people, that I'm still trying to run a business here. And she does realize I'm the only one who works up here so she tries to be here strictly for coffee.

Also said something along the lines of "satisfying her need to disrupt the working girl" with her wife Sheena. So I guess I'm lucky.

>> No.1992136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522980971138.jpg -(283.9 KiB, 550x937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290728

>>1992134
Not at all, if anything, that is when Sabrina will start trying to put the final nails in the coffin. Using very powerful psychic suggestion. She'll tell Brown that if she misses his wife so much he should find comfort in Sabrina. A woman that reminds him so much of his wife. The person he hasn't seen or heard in 10 long years

"She must have been a real good woman. Any other woman must have big shoes to fill."

"...Though it must get lonely. Not letting anyone else in."

>> No.1992137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522981109484.jpg -(87.8 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89927

>>1992135
In a way Millia feels relieved

"I suppose I'm doing a fine enough job with "disrupting the working girl" then."

Chuckles and smiles at Saya

>> No.1992138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522981262948.jpg -(1.9 MiB, 2338x1653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1951987

>>1992130
With Jeanne soon finding herself being entrapped within bonds of fluff, she decides to relax her body and just lay there as Megan molests her with those foxy tails
The busty blonde letting out a dopey giggle as she goes
Yes, yes it was more assertive...M-Mm~
But she soon busies herself with bucking her hips against the tails pumping inside of her holes
Jeanne's breaths quickly turning into heated pants as her lewd body shakes back and forth

>> No.1992139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522981386773.jpg -(374.9 KiB, 1188x978) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383899

>>1992136
Yeah...She was a very wonderful woman...
It does get lonely though...wait...Why am I even thinking about this?
Uh-huh, John's getting suspicious about how he's starting to feel.

>> No.1992140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522981583299.jpg -(720.2 KiB, 1172x1168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737440

>>1992137
If you want to call our talks that, sure.

She'd say as she'd prepare to make a cup of coffee.

But how about I start making that coffee for your cat? I'm pretty sure she'll start to miss you even if she's with that fluff ball.

>> No.1992141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522981879068.jpg -(80.6 KiB, 875x1124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82504

>>1992138
Yep she'd completely wrap her up in her tail tendrils and proceed to keep thrusting into her holes, pistoning those fluffy lewd lengths back and forth inside of her, each thrusting deeper into the girl's ass and pussy as her grip tightened.
You know I only learned how to do this very recently and half by accident... but it's clear you like it don't you.
The fox answered.
At this rate we won't need that...
She glanced at the closet.
But that wouldn't be fair, maybe he'll have you for dessert would you like that?

>> No.1992142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982155142.png -(292.7 KiB, 435x626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299731

>>1992139
And Sabrina will try and combat those suspicions by suggesting that it's just him missing his wife since they're talking about her. Sabrina will also suggest that his wife would want him to move on with someone if he felt something towards that person

"My apologies, I didn't mean to bring it up. Are you going to be alright John?"

>> No.1992143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982176335.jpg -(409.3 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419163

>>1992141
Another giggle will be heard from Jeanne, between her increasingly ragged pants, before she manages to force out
It wouldn- Ah~! Do to leave it out of the fun...Hehehe~
The blonde's back soon arching as she climaxes yet again, a loud moan coming from her as she throws her head back and lets her tongue hang out like a bitch in heat
Her posture displaying that healthy chest of hers to the little red fox

>> No.1992144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982286295.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 236x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62581

>>1992142
Yeah....Yeah. I'll be fine.
And then John will let out a bit of a sigh before shaking his head to clear his thoughts.
Things could be worse off, I suppose.

>> No.1992145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982653743.png -(427.5 KiB, 584x647) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437779

>>1992144
"Yes, that's true. And I'm sure your she'd want you to be happy instead of missing her. I hope you find something fun to do while you're visiting."

>> No.1992146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982729843.jpg -(697.5 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
714229

>>1992143
No it wouldn't.
The fox agreed... besides with all the tentacle play she's giving Jeanne she wanted some too..
Mmmm such lovely udders you Sows sometimes have...
The fox commented as she moved down and grabbed at the girl's breasts, squeezing her breasts before wrapping her lips around a nipple and suckling, continuing to pound away into lustful girl as she worked to spread Jeane's limbs wide as she continued to stroke and play with her breasts, continuing to test the new abilities of her 'enhanced' tails, the pleasure causing the fox to start feeling it too...
Just a little more...

>> No.1992147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982762102.jpg -(94.9 KiB, 850x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97179

>>1992140
"Mm, yes, please. Actually, make that two. Colette might want some."

>> No.1992148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982820220.jpg -(309.8 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317224

>>1992145
I know...I know she wouldn't. I can't help that I still love her, though.
And then he'll try to move on from that subject, since Sabrina brought up fun.
Well since you're a local, what is something fun to do around here?

>> No.1992149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522982995570.jpg -(536.9 KiB, 706x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
549826

>>1992146
At this point Jeanne no longer bothers trying to say anything, merely panting and moaning even more as Megan grabs her breasts and begins to suck on one of their perky nipples
The fleshy nub hard and stiff in the little fox's mouth as she orally stimulates it
And it isn't long until Jeanne climaxes again, her pupils turning into glowing pink heart shapes as her body squirms within its fluffy bonds and she grinds herself against the tails pistoning inside her holes

Last edited 18/04/05(Thu)22:49.

>> No.1992150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522983435510.png -(589.1 KiB, 713x772) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
603254

>>1992148
"His mental defenses are strong. But I'm managing little by little..."

"That depends on your tastes."

But since she did probe his mind, she has a few good ideas

"There's the Lost Sheep. A bar that has plenty of good drinks and sports on the Television if you're into that sort of thing. As well as billiards and darts."

"Plenty of eateries if you're feeling hungry. I'm sure the gym's around town would tickle your fancy."

>> No.1992151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522983441757.jpg -(325.3 KiB, 1398x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333136

>>1992147
Alright, I'll make that two cups then.

I'll just make it sweeter like Salome's.

Don't want to leave out the cat that's watching yours.

And soon enough, she'd make those two cups to go.

Alright, there you go. Two cups of coffee for the small cats.

>> No.1992152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522983573949.jpg -(89.2 KiB, 565x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
91366

>>1992151
"Thank you, Saya."

Millia will then pull out some money. She'll be a few dollars over

"Keep the rest as a tip."

>> No.1992153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522983718173.png -(359.9 KiB, 881x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
368586

>>1992152
Alright, thanks Millia.

And then the thought came to mind.

... I wonder what even happens if you give that sleepy cat coffee.

>> No.1992154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522983746984.jpg -(387.5 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
396796

>>1992150
It's all dat training.
Maybe that bar. I could use a drink to be honest.
Man, this is a bad idea, but he doesn't know that yet.

>> No.1992155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522984088098.jpg -(161.8 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165648

>>1992149
And Megan just kept giving Jeanne's nipples a furious tongue lashing, the fox switching between each of them in turn as she teased and played with the cyborg to her heart's content, those tails proving to twitch and even feel like they were the real thing as Megan tensed up with the girl's final climax.
Mmmmmm... nice...
The dumb look of devoted bliss finally proving to be more than enough to leave her satisfied with her results... that or her mana wore off, either way after one last pairs of lovely thrusts those tails slowly moved to pull out of her, leaving the fox's body coated with the cyborg's nectar and the fox pressing her naked body against the larger girl as she slowly uncoiled her tails around her.
Mmmmmmmmm that was fun, I need to do an even better spell next time.
Maybe I should learn some full shape shifting magic.
Either way she'd release the Cow until she was laying naked on the bed, the fox sitting beside her.
Good fun.
Though now I'm a mess...

>> No.1992156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522984180096.gif -(992.9 KiB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1016744

>>1992153
"Maybe I'll find out if she has any. ...Though I'm kind of imagining just her heart rate going up and she'll still not do much."

>> No.1992157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522984278888.jpg -(139.3 KiB, 538x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142638

>>1992154
"Hmhm, alcohol will make things easier."

"Same here. We can both go then, shall we?"

>> No.1992158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522984539340.jpg -(2.4 MiB, 4087x5947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2535633

>>1992156
That sounds like it wouldn't be too far off the mark.

She'd say as she'd store the money away.

But I guess I'll see you next time, Millia.

>> No.1992159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522984833506.jpg -(132.7 KiB, 603x879) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135899

>>1992157
Sure, why not? It's not like I could stop you from following me anyway, nor do I really know where it's at.

>> No.1992160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522984853882.jpg -(155.1 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158828

>>1992155
Jeanne is left as a panting and twitching mess when Megan finally lets her go, the busty blonde still occasionally giving weak hip movements as if the tendril tails are still inside of her
Ha...Ha...Hehehe~
Nonetheless she does let out yet another dopey giggle, while she stares up at the ceiling above her

>> No.1992161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522985181659.jpg -(49.2 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50430

>>1992160
She'd find that the tips of those tails, though back to being mostly tail were still partly buried inside her pussy partly because of the way she was gripping them now.
Mmmmm.
Megan reached down and fingered herself lightly as she watched the naked girl beside her, the fox rolling over and getting on top of her.
What to do now....
she began running her fingers along her sweaty body.
You did do a good enough job so I guess I can give you the reward....

>> No.1992162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522985183965.png -(611.5 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
626197

>>1992158
Millia will get up, still carrying her book even though she didn't read anything this time. Because she spent her time talking with a cute girl instead

"Same time as always."

Millia then gathers her two coffee's

"I wonder what day she plans on going. It would be a nice coincidence if she went the same day I am."

"Take care Saya."

She smiles and then proceeds to leave and go back home to two smol gay cats

>> No.1992163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522985287330.jpg -(43.8 KiB, 180x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44870

>>1992159
"Looks like I have things working in my fdavor then~"

She said with a look and tone that shows she's joking. Sabrina then chuckles and gestures at Brown to follow as she heads over to Sheena's bar; The Lost Lamb.

>> No.1992164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522985379259.jpg -(1.7 MiB, 2508x3541) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1808854

>>1992161
...! R-Really?!
Jeanne then suddenly goes, full of eager energy as if her previous state of exhaustion was just an act
Thank you, Mistress! I've been looking forward to it this entire time~!
Jeanne smiling up at the little fox on top of her with a bright and cheerful sparkle in her eyes

Last edited 18/04/05(Thu)23:29.

>> No.1992165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522985545371.jpg -(322.9 KiB, 984x1002) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330605

>>1992163
John doesn't have anything to say to that for now, simplying following Sabrina to this sheepy bar the Psychic was talking about.

>> No.1992166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522985889653.png -(845.1 KiB, 815x1151) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
865416

>>1992165
If he looks around he'll take in the local town favor some more. Things aren't overly loud and busy, a much different pace than Aurora if he's ever been there
Also try not to check her out so much as she walks in front of you, John. Although she's counting on it

Eventually they'll arrive, the hippest and coolest spot in Aberdeen!

>> No.1992167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522986345251.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 236x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62581

>>1992166
Dammit, Sabarina. STAHP!
John will keep following her, his gaze occasionally falling on her before she starts straight ahead. He is enjoy how quiet it is compared to the big city of Aurora.

>> No.1992168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522986695365.jpg -(203.1 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207942

>>1992167
NO :^)

And once they're inside the pair wouldn't have any trouble finding a table to sit at. The place is busy enough, but not packed and awkward

"Ah, I remember when master and I would come here to look for prey~"

"I'll treat the first round, tough guy. What's your poison?"

>> No.1992169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522986768368.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 870x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127949

>>1992164
Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and it'll decide to breed with us this time, that's always fun.
The fox grins atop her grinding her cunt against Jeanne's stomach.
Then let me lock the door so it has no choice but to ravage us both until our minds and bodies are completely broken...
And she'd do just that, even slipping the key down at the door so neither one of them could escape if for some silly reason they'd want to do that before walking over to the closet of rape.
Mmm... it smells our pussies, our little warm up has it all excited..
She'd press the lock on that door and slowly move to open it.
We're going to have so much fun.

>> No.1992170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522986918910.jpg -(323.0 KiB, 1019x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
330793

>>1992168
A whiskey neat. I want something strong right now.
The Big hunk of man will say as he sits down, turning his gaze around the room to see what's going on.

>> No.1992171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522987126707.jpg -(321.7 KiB, 1037x1296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329461

>>1992169
Jeanne moans softly as Megan grinds against her, but then with the little fox moving up off of the bed she then pulls herself up into a sitting position
Sitting there crosslegged as she stares at the closest door with an attentive air of eager anticipation
The blonde even humming cheerful to herself as she fidgets and waits

>> No.1992172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522987783418.jpg -(198.2 KiB, 515x829) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203006

>>1992170
He'll see people going about their usual business. Sheena is at the front counter being the boss lady she is. She's the only black sheep there, the rest are regular white sheep girls. And they all seem to work there as they're busy taking orders and serving drinks. The place has a Scottish pub kind of feel to it

"Alright then, coming right up."

Sabrina will get up to go order their drinks. She'll be seen talking with Sheena and she'll nod. Sabrina will walk back to her's and John's table and sits

"what do you think?

>> No.1992173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522987791113.jpg -(246.2 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252153

>>1992171
And Megan had barely opened the door before the creature practically pounced on the horny fox girl, the creature roughly shoving a tendril into the fox's exposed hole as the girl practically stumbled backwards away from the door to land on the bed beside Jeanne!
Wahhhhhhh it IS eager....
The girl said as she tried to struggle... mostly for show because it's clear the more the slime began to coat her skin that it had a nice apordesitic effect on her...
Well here it is...
And almost as soon as it hit the bed it suddenly seem to sense Jeanne as well, several tendrils launching for her legs to force them to stay open while others began wrapping around her waist, aiming for her holes!

>> No.1992174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522988092238.jpg -(166.1 KiB, 575x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
170076

>>1992172
Seems like a nice place. Maybe I'll stop by here again when I'm planetside.
There are a lot of fluffy girls here, though...

>> No.1992175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522988560052.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 496x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58218

>>1992174
"Then you're not going to be a stranger. That's good to know."

smiles a bit. This time her efforts are increased, working Brown the same way she has been, just with more juice this time. But she isn't making it obvious

"If I manage to do this then even if I won't see you again...I'll have something to remember you by~"

And that is also when a slightly chubby sheep girl arrives with A "neat" whiskey for Brown and a White Russian for Sabrina. The psychic lifts her glass, smiling

"To health and new friends."

>> No.1992176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522989493768.jpg -(264.1 KiB, 1367x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270458

>>1992175
Mmmm...Cheers.
With that done, John will brings whiskey to his lips, taking a sip of it and swirling it around his mouth as she stares at Sabrina.

>> No.1992177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1522989914334.jpg -(81.8 KiB, 850x776) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83751

>>1992176
Sabrina will sip her drink. Of course, she'll pretend not to notice him staring at her at first. But then they lock eyes and Sabrina blinks

"Mm? Is there something on your mind John?"

>> No.1992179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523036215001.png -(149.2 KiB, 384x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152816

>>1991553
Color me impressed, Jan.
He nods in approval.

But isn't that a lot of heat to be inviting onto yourself? What are you going to do if Sanary's husband starts poking his nose into your business?
He's really paranoid about her. And you're not even at full power right now.

And in the meantime, DESCO smiled. Or rather, she had an ahegao face because she's been having a grand ol' time with Jan's toys.

>> No.1992180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523037955753.jpg -(33.5 KiB, 215x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34293

>>1992179
That's where all the 'training' comes in~

She tugs at Dark Pit to bring him into DESCO's view.

I got a surprise for you DESCO~

She's got a smile that should project to Pit exactly what she means by 'surprise'

>> No.1992181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523056951323.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335
>A number of sows

A closer inspection of the pair as they approached showed what seemed to be some sort of lightly armorer wet-suit to be their clothing of choice, each equipped with a belt laden with containers, a knife on a leg sheath, and respectively a briefcase for the follower while the leader twirled some sort of tube idly in one hand. Neither bore any signs of affiliation, nor did their vehicle, but they did both wear what seemed to be communicators in one ear.

The men themselves had a sun bleached complexion not surprising for the tropical seeming area, both also wearing their hair tied back and out of the way. They seemed fit and used to the area, moving with a confidence that spoke of this not being their first, or perhaps even tenth time here. For now they remained silent, focusing on the trek upwards as they moved past your group.

The vehicle seemed unguarded, but they cast no glances backwards as if worried for it. It would take further investigation to see if it was simply because they thought no one was around or that they were confident in their security system.

I am afraid you will have to use your imagination.

>> No.1992182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523057586113.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>1992181
>>1992034
>>1992036
She looks over the virile specimens, then back to the ship, tapping on the collar to make sure the other one was seeing everything.
"That'd be for the best..."
*682 would saunter over to the machine, confident in her own invisibility spell and the lack of magic in the world.
"Can you hack into it or something?"

>> No.1992183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523059306206.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992048
She giggled, nodding at the comment.

"It sort of turned out that way somehow, but I like it~"

She sipped at her beverage, eyeing you as she did so. He hadn't even thought to check if the glass had anything wrong with it, not that it did.

"So why so quiet all of a sudden? No reason to get all shy on me now."

>> No.1992184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523060427469.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1992183
For a moment Jace seemed to space out, staring intently at the vibrant colors. Then he promptly finished the whiskey, and turned his attention back to his host.

"Oh, sorry about that, just got lost in a thought is all."

>> No.1992185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523060735251.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1992184
"Well no reason to stew in your thoughts then, if you're curious about something just ask."

A little smile

"I just can't promise to answer everything~"

>> No.1992186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523062582589.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 709x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251730

>>1992185
"Well, to be honest I have lots of questions. Why'd you agree to help me? Where am I? Did you poison the whiskey? Nothing to important, just some basics."

>> No.1992187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523063164067.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1992186
"Well, let's see... I decided to help because we have the same goal right now, you seem competent, and I like the way you've acted so far~"

A little shrug, the girl continuing.

"As for where, I thought that would be obvious... It's my house in Erythia, a demiplane overlayed on Aurora. Or something like that, at least. Pretty sure that's it though."

And finally a roll of the eyes.

"And no, it's not. I'm a better host than that, and you haven't done anything to make me dislike you so far."

Her grin returned then.

"So fair is fair, right? Now you answer a few of mine~ Why were you stuck on that rock so long? Who made your arm? Aaaaand... You're a trainer, right? Can I see your badges?"

>> No.1992188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523063656154.png -(295.3 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
302430

>>1992181
>>1992182
After giving those guys a look over, she noticed the communicator type devices in their ears and gave a relieved sigh

If those are what I think they are, then it's a good thing we didn't try charm them...

With her attention back to the cruiser the boys left behind, she'll whisper again to 625

Or like, scan it or something. Can't you do that to tell us if it's safe to mess with?

>> No.1992189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523063926281.jpg -(63.2 KiB, 643x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64684

>>1992181
>>1992182
>>1992188
Let me try hacking it...
The little drone fox said as she hovered over to it's systems, attempting to make access and using all the advanced tech that Aurora no doubt has to gain access to it's controls and communications.
This could take a minute....

>> No.1992190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523064501139.jpg -(120.6 KiB, 511x779) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123528
>>pls no

No, no it's nothing.
The buff will look away, taking another sip of his whiskey. He's feeling really conflicted right now because of THINGS!

>> No.1992191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523064999243.jpg -(28.1 KiB, 960x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28733

>>1992189
>>1992188
>>1992182
It was a relatively easy thing to take over the ship, however it did not go unnoticed! There was a little spark from the belt of the man holding the case, who stopped with a sound of alarm to remove a device that seemed to have gone haywire!

#2: "What the hell? Something just fried my link to the ship dude!"

The other man nodded, slapped the tube he held with his other hand to extend it into some sort of staff. The now revealed portions of the weapon hummed dangerously, each glowing with an electric blue light.

#1: "I'll check it out, cover me."

Much as his comrade had replied, the other man flipped open the briefcase, tapping away at something inside. From the back of the ship, drones of their own emerged, scanning the area as guns span up!

They didn't seem to know your location, but they seemed paranoid enough to not dismiss it as a simple malfunction as the leader went to investigate the ship.

>> No.1992192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523065015510.jpg -(792.1 KiB, 891x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
811135

>>1992190
Poor John :^)

Sabrina will use her power to have John lower his guard some more. This time she'll use a bit of her aura to make the effects stronger. Sabrina wants to make John slowly see Sabrina as someone he can trust with his life

"Mm, it seemed like there was something bothering you. I won't pry but you can tell me anything that's weighing on you."

And despite the pretty faces, John will feel a stronger attraction towards Sabrina. he'll see her as the hottest woman in the place

Sabrina smiles and sips her drink and looks towards a random TV screen showing some MMA

>> No.1992193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523065430254.jpg -(85.5 KiB, 479x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87501

And so we find a leechy, wandering through Castle Luran. He seems to be looking around himself, surprised that his pillow is not in tow like she usually is.
...Huh, she's usually right behind me.
Wheatley, where's Zang?
The Leech King will await the AI's response, which is likely inane.
...Okay I heard something about the library, so I guess I'll check there first.
Thanks for nothing again, Wheatley. Why Calcium brought me that damnable ball I'll never know...

>> No.1992194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523065466752.png -(176.3 KiB, 509x944) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180533

>>1992191
>>1992189
>>1992188
Seeing the fellows start to come back, 682 asks 625 for advice before doing anything. raising up an arm defensively wary of anything may come up. She tries to keep a bit of distance between herself and the man.
"They could be connected to others... Hypnosis magic then? Awaiting orders..."

>> No.1992195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523065510926.jpg -(368.9 KiB, 1308x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
377706

>>1992192
John will look up, following where the breeding slut is looing at the mma stuff.
Amateurs.

>> No.1992196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523065815325.png -(82.4 KiB, 323x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84385

>>1992195
"Really? They're going at it pretty hard. I take you can show them how it's really done?"

>> No.1992197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523065942742.jpg -(316.6 KiB, 1238x1824) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
324192

>>1992189
>>1992191
>>1992194
Um....

She's taken aback from the drones sudden appearance

You DO know what you're doing, right?

069 slowly turns around and starts cautiously walking away from the vehicle, like a kid who knows they've been caught and tries to act oblivious to the fact. It's a bad idea to stick around there for any longer, is what she's thinking.

I knew we shouldve just flew to town... ugh, it'd be easier to just blow everything up!

Last edited 18/04/06(Fri)21:52.

>> No.1992198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523066075435.jpg -(169.5 KiB, 545x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173579

>>1992196
I could, but it'd be like beating up a little kid to show how strong I am.
John will glance back at Sabarina before he finishes his whiskey.
Why do I feel so...why does she remind me of...

>> No.1992199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523066255931.png -(324.3 KiB, 675x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332106

>>1992193
And so, whenever he gets to the library, he'd see his pillow, sitting quietly all by herself at a table besides a bunch of books, and audio tapes, a set of earbuds nearly entirely camouflaged by her massive floppy ears.

... Oo... Ph... Pbt...

She presses the rewind button on the player in her claws and then the play one again.

... Pee... Chk... Chkew...?

Last edited 18/04/06(Fri)21:57.

>> No.1992200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523066297934.jpg -(245.3 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251203

>>1992194
>>1992197
Put some distance in I've got the tap complete on it... and good they aren't in constant contact this makes it easier.
And then once Conny was sure she could hide a connection on the ship, she'd restore the connection within a few seconds after tapping the radio and copying what she could about the ship.
Scatter, slowly!

>> No.1992201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523066347876.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1992187
He quietly listened to her answer, chuckling at the third one, and as she asked her questions Jace smiled.

"The first is like I said I was negotiating a very binding contract, settling terms took some time, and required a very secure area. The arm is made by Team Rocket, lots of fun gadgets on it to. As for badges, I only actually have one and I don't keep it on my person."

>> No.1992202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523066609028.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1992199
And so the leeched one would sneak up behind her, probably made easier because of the earbuds. Once there, he'll reach around her and give her a big hug.
Hello there~
He speaks psionically so that she'd be able to hear them despite the buds.

>> No.1992203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523066747448.jpg -(333.6 KiB, 830x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341641

>>1992198
Sabrina finishes her drink and then signals a sheep girl for refills

"That won't do for someone of your caliber. Who knows, maybe one day I'll see you from the stands during a major tournament. I'd like to see you fight one day."

And then a sheep girl arrives with a refill for Sabrina. She takes her empty glass and then gives her the new one, and then pours more whiskey into John's cup

>> No.1992204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523067140109.png -(693.6 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
710269

>>1992202
Zan?!
Caught off-guard to say the least, Zangy jumps in her seat, startled by the surprise hug attack, knocking some books over in the process. Plucking out her earbuds, she then glances over to her attacker.
Lupul! D-Don't just sneak up on me like that! You scared me!

>> No.1992205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523067307837.jpg -(42.6 KiB, 736x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43642

>>1992194
>>1992197
>>1992200
With the drones scanning the area, despite your invisibility, the motion was detected as the sand was shifted by your steps! The man running the drones spoke into his earpiece, likely some sort of short range communicator rather than the longer ranged one on the ship itself.

#2: "I'm detecting motion around the ship, but no visuals. Might be some sort of camouflage or jamming?"

#1: "Don't light up yet."

He moved forward, carefully watching the sand as he held the staff defensively.

#2: "Connection is back, something weird is going on here."

>> No.1992206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523067442419.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1992204
Not letting her go even as she thrashes about, he gives a laugh as he makes sure she doesn't fall off the chair as she flails.
You shouldn't be so pounce-able, my dear Zang~
One of his hands will find itself sliding up her shirt.
Your heart's beating so fast, did I really scare you that badly?
Squeeze.
...Also I think your boobs got a bit bigger... nice!
Squeeze squeeze.

>> No.1992207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523067706928.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1992201
"As a professional craftsman, I am very interested in looking at that arm. Any chance I can convince you to let me touch it?"

It showed in her eyes too. Something that was basically automail? Yes please!

"Still, that's too bad, I was hoping to see some- Wait, Team Rocket?"

>> No.1992208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523067711799.jpg -(643.8 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
659250

>>1992203
I was in a tournament several years ago, but who knows? I might just join another if it catches my eye.
John will nod to the sheep girl before he turns his attention back to Sabrina.

>> No.1992209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523068139253.jpg -(104.0 KiB, 1040x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106465

>>1992206
Goose!
Pounce-able? You're the one who's even sneakier than a Seviper!
She doesn't protest as he casually slips a hand under the top half of some getup he said looked good on her, but she does look off to the side in slight embarrassment.
Zan...
A-Ah... Did they? Maybe it's just these stuffy clothes... Or maybe it's the umm, you know, the breeding.

>> No.1992210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523068392334.png -(855.5 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
875982

>>1992205
>>1992197
>>1992200
Taking the orders to heart, she does as instructed, quietly backing away from the ship. Making gentle movements to not leave any foot steps.

"..."
Listening in on the two, 682 freezes in place a good spot away from them. Sending 625 a telekinetic message.
"I can get them with a small spell right now... hypnosis or suggestion..."

>> No.1992211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523068411609.png -(174.3 KiB, 466x609) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178485

>>1992208
Sabrina smiles and nods at the sheep girl. Once she left Sabrina looked back at John, meeting his gaze with hers

"How did you do in the tournament?"

>> No.1992212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523069090504.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1992209
If she's wearing what he told her to, it's probably a virgin killer sweater and some lacy underwear underneath it. He'll just casually start to molest her underneath her clothes.
Ahh, the hormones starting to kick in?
He gives a little chuckle as he leans in to playfully bite one of her ears.
If they're starting to effect you, I bet it won't be long before your libido shoots through the roof.
I can't wait to see that~

>> No.1992213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523069646697.png -(305.6 KiB, 1100x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312895

>>1992212
Virgin killer it is then.
She shifts a little in her seat as he molests her, letting out small coos and quiet half-protests.
Nnng~
Her ear twitches a little as he nibbles on it, and she reaches around to wrap her arms around his neck.
G-Goose...~
L-Lupul, please... It's already bad enough as is, I'm having trouble just trying to focus on studying this stuff here.

Last edited 18/04/06(Fri)22:54.

>> No.1992214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523069731992.jpg -(183.5 KiB, 641x891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187915

>>1992211
Eh, I lost. They just took everything I could dish out and got the better of me. It happens.
This time John won't break eye contact. With all the prodding and psychic manipulation, he's starting to think about taking her.

>> No.1992215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523069806125.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1992213
He shakes his head, smiling as he does not stop. He does, however, put his head on her shoulder and look down at her books. A few friendly tentacles scoop up the ones she knocked over and places them neatly on the desk.
What are you working on, anyway?
He asks, looking over the titles she has in front of her.
I never figured you for the bookish type...
Pause
I wonder if you need a pair of sexy glasses~

>> No.1992216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523069971261.gif -(35.1 KiB, 235x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35961

>>1992214
Sabrina can feel this, and she'll maintain eye contact with him as she sips her drink and continues having a conversation

"They say for a martial artist; you learn more from your losses than victories."

>> No.1992217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523070403911.jpg -(159.3 KiB, 613x930) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163151

>>1992216
Mhm. Even back home, I was on the bottom of the food chain, so I had to work twice as hard to keep up with all the aliens.

>> No.1992218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523070513166.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1992207
"Oh, you seem surprised. Please tell me you haven't had bad dealings with them. We do try to keep a professional image now and days. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if you took a closer look, just please don't start taking it apart and adding crazy shit without telling me. Seems anyone with the know how wants add their personal touch."

>> No.1992219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523070553077.jpg -(92.8 KiB, 380x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95030

>>1992217
"Doesn't sound like you came from a "normal" world."

>> No.1992220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523070963216.jpg -(169.5 KiB, 545x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173579

>>1992219
NOt compared to some, no. But that's just kind of how it is around here. Some people would probably think my universe as "quaint" or something like that.
John will take a sip of his whiskey.
But I'm here now, so I need to focus on that.

>> No.1992221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523071112523.png -(218.0 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223281

>>1992215
She lets out a small sigh as he places her books back in place, looking at the familiar appendages go.
Promise me not to laugh?
With a small pause, she hesitates before continuing.
... I'm learning the alphabet.
She then frowns a little at the mention of glasses.
My vision is perfectly fine...! I bet you'd want me to wear some just for the looks.

>> No.1992222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523071204083.jpg -(483.4 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494998

>>1992220
>>1992220
"If you don't mind me asking, what is it is you like to focus on when you're not wandering from place to place and fighting."

>> No.1992223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523071516113.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1992221
Well yeah, I mean... on all fronts.
Nod nod
Isn't the whole point of glasses the sex appeal nowadays? I mean there's magic, surgery, or even magic surgery to fix blindness and eye problems, so really the only reason to wear glasses is because it looks good!

...But wait, learning the alphabet. You mean you can't read?
I didn't know you couldn't read. I mean I'm not laughing, but I honestly didn't know.

>> No.1992224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523071586776.png -(294.6 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301627

>>1992200
>>1992205
>>1992210
069 was already ahead of the game, having started moving before 625 gave the order. However she eventually freezes in place. Motion was detected after all, the guy said it!

Oh no... now what do we do now? Sneaking sucks...

069 begins to sweat, watching 682. She clenches her fist

Yeah, I'll blow it up! It's just two guys anyway, they wont see it coming!

>> No.1992225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523071637508.jpg -(264.1 KiB, 1367x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270458

>>1992222
Just normal stuff. Likes sports, or spending time with people I like.
John will laugh a little.
I'm really not an interesting person, to be honest.

>> No.1992226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523071807727.png -(1.3 MiB, 1666x1598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1345794

>>1992225
Smiles

"I don't know about that, you've been plesant to speak with."

Sips her drink

"But that's just me. I can't help but feel like I'm part of a movie. The local meeting a wandering starnger and having a nice time."

Chuckles

"That likely sounds silly."

>> No.1992227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523072138502.jpg -(61.1 KiB, 236x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62581

>>1992226
Nah, I can totally see where you're going with that.
John will smile a little.
What is with this girl...

>> No.1992228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523072144530.png -(138.3 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
141630

>>1992223
She gives a casual shrug. He had a point.
I guess so...

She then nods, letting out another small sigh.
Read, write, or even talk, Lupul, as you might have noticed.
Zan.
Don't get me wrong, I love being able to communicate with you like this, but what if I want to order something, or write something, or anything like that? How am I supposed to surprise you with a new outfit if you're the only one who can request them?

>> No.1992229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523072491840.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 451x595) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204482

>>1992228
...You make a compelling argument, my dear Zan.
He nods sagely.
...I know, I'll help you!
I can help you study... and not just the "a" sound~

>> No.1992230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523072625000.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 600x535) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172424

>>1992205
>>1992210
>>1992224
Hit them suggestion hyponsis, just make them stop their train of thought, if you can get both of them do it now!
The fox radioed at them, ready to mess with the ships systems as a distraction.
69 if that fails I want you to reach out and grab the briefcase away from the other guy.

Last edited 18/04/06(Fri)23:43.

>> No.1992231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523072868506.jpg -(139.3 KiB, 538x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142637

>>1992227
"Everything is falling into place now. Hmhm, you'll be well worth the effort, John."

She smiles back

"There's a thearter here that plays classic movies. Might be worth a look if you're a bit of a movie buff. Last weekend they had a double feature of Drunken Master I and II."

"That would of been up your alley."

>> No.1992232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523072898311.png -(578.3 KiB, 1200x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592227

>>1992229
The "a" sound?
...
O-Oh... Lupul, please.
She looks down at her books, or at least attempts to, only to have her field of vision obstructed by her own puffed out chest which he was still groping and kneading away at.
... I can't even see my books.

>> No.1992233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523073190772.jpg -(643.8 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
659250

>>1992231
Old kung fu movies? Maybe I will have to check that out sometime.

>> No.1992234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523073369865.jpg -(109.2 KiB, 566x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
111840

>>1992232
He gives a smirk
Doesn't that mean you just need to lean forward a bit?~
He says slyly, given that her leaning forward would just push her butt more against him.
Or shall I just read to you instead?

>> No.1992235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523073418840.jpg -(42.6 KiB, 736x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43642

>>1992230
>>1992224
>>1992210
The man didn't seem to be some sort of trained hunter or tracker, and as such lost you quickly once you made some distance and stopped moving. However, he still seemed to think something was around, and started carefully swinging the weapon about the area!

Meanwhile, the drones were being ordered to keep up the scan, laser sights joining the whirring of the guns mounted on them.

There was still time though, should they act quickly.

>> No.1992236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523073654869.png -(82.4 KiB, 323x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84385

>>1992233
"I'd be happy to join you sometime John. If you would like to have my company."

Sabrina will be coming off as someone that enjoys his company. Which would give only make him want to take her even more

>> No.1992237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523073808199.png -(855.2 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
875742

>>1992235
>>1992230
>>1992224
Given confirmation, skadi channels some magic and fires off a small hypnosis spell to rattle their heads to ignore the disturbance as if it were nothing.

>> No.1992238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523073993311.png -(254.2 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260329

>>1992234
Mmm, maybe it does...
Leaning forward, she does exactly that, pressing her large rear into Leechy, the fuzzy rump flesh squishing against him. Feigning unawareness, she lets her fluffy tail brush lightly against his chest, the tip barely reaching his lips, past his chin.
Actually, since you're here, wanna just take this somewhere a little more comfortable? This place is great to study and all, but for some reason I just can't seem to stay focused at this very moment, I wonder why...

>> No.1992239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523074340551.jpg -(70.0 KiB, 570x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71647

>>1992238
He reaches out to gently grasp her tail, rubbing it on his cheek as he was wont to do.
I can't imagine why you would have trouble concentrating~
A few images of Zang being bent over the desk in front of her would assault her mind's eye unbidden for a flash moment before the images go away.
Maybe you just lack focus, my dearest Zang.

>> No.1992240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523074364791.png -(294.7 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301762

>>1992230
>>1992235
>>1992237
069 is already in position, ready to charge the group. She was about to do so too before 682 acted and now she waits to see if whatever 682 did was effective.

Oh! Nice thinking, girls! If this doesnt work, I'm totally blowing it up!

>> No.1992241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523074524000.jpg -(463.2 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474321

>>1992235
>>1992237
>>1992240
If this works try taking control of them some more 682, if it doesn't, just knock them out 69... I can take the ship back anytime.
The fox pointed out.... boy this was still a strange feeling... multitasking all this.
I should get going on the tower construction too.
So she also began doing that as well.
I sure hope this works...

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)00:15.

>> No.1992242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523074853931.jpg -(91.5 KiB, 462x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93747

>>1992236
You know, Sabrina? I think I would like that. I would like that a lot.

>> No.1992243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523075201434.png -(407.3 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
417036

>>1992239
...!
The sudden visions take her by surprise, making her wonder if she's having ideas, before deciding that it's probably the sneaky king himself doing it.
H-Hey! No fair! That's cheating!
Despite her protests, her tail seems to wag a little faster than before, and she fidgets a little in place on her seat.
A-Anyway... I've been working on this for a while now, so maybe I could use a break...?
She suggests, aware of his longstanding tradition to pull people away from their work in order to have some fun with them.

>> No.1992244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523075417398.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1992243
Is it really cheating?
How do you know it's me?
He asks innocently, then shakes his head in mock disapproval.
Tsk tsk tsk tsk, like I said. No focus, whatsoever.
Shame, my dearest Zang.
It seems you're not taking your studies seriously at all if you're itching for a break five minutes after I walk into the room~
His voice is not at all convincing, seeing as how Leechy is not known to value studying.

>> No.1992245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523075501644.jpg -(82.4 KiB, 750x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84335

>>1992241
>>1992240
>>1992237
Between seeing nothing, hitting nothing, and the hypnosis, the man eventually slowed down with a confused expression, same as with the drones spinning down.

#1: "Nothing. I thought I saw something, but I'm just tired. Let's keep checking out that crash site."

#2: "Bah, wasting my batteries too."

They bickered together in a friendly way over the comms as the man collapsed his staff to rejoin his companion, said person closing the briefcase as the drones autopiloted back into the ship.

They could still be accosted further, if the party wished. Otherwise, they were clear to move forward.

>> No.1992246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523075709520.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 496x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58218

>>1992242
And Sabrina will look happy to hear that. She'll even blush a bit and smiles at him

"I'm looking forward to it John. You're much better than the men I usually meet. All self-absorbed with something they need to prove. I like your discipline."

Now her efforts will increase since she has him right where she wants him. Which will make things go a lot more smoothly. Using her powerful psychic abilities to brainwash John, not charm him. Into wanting to give Sabrina the dicking of a lifetime. Her dark power only amplifying her psychic abilities several times over

>> No.1992247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523076208548.png -(501.7 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
513724

>>1992244
She suddenly flops around, turning to face him and now pressing the equally plump front side of her against him.
Oh, you're full of it! I lost focus because you snuck up on me to begin with! I can study just fine when you're not constantly feeling me up everywhere...
Letting out a defeated sigh, she brings her head to his chest, letting it rest right under his chin, her ears flattening on her head.
... But I do like it better when you do. There, I said it.

>> No.1992248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523076269477.jpg -(507.8 KiB, 1130x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
520009

>>1992246
Dammit Sabrina, don't do that! That's not very nice!
John will kind of just...stare at Sabrina with an almost hungry look as that brainwashing starts to take effect of him mind.

>> No.1992249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523076393547.png -(852.7 KiB, 1500x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
873140

>>1992245
>>1992241
>>1992240
"Fufu~ Anything else? Or should we sit on that much for now? Best strengthen it a little before they see something they shouldn't. At least- That's my idea."

>> No.1992250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523076836581.png -(184.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189231

>>1992241
>>1992245
>>1992249
069 sighs of relief. Or was it disappointment?

Awww, I wanted to blow it up...

Go for it, 682, please hurry! Since 625 already hacked their vehicle, I wanna get out of here and fly to the town or city or whatever it is already!

069 seems restless

>> No.1992251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523077077470.jpg -(52.0 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53290

>>1992245
>>1992249
>>1992250
Good idea, make sure it's strong so if they do keep going they definitely won't see anything.
The fox did seem to agree.
That way we can move on without worrying about things.
The fox tried to reassure 069.
Yeah I want to see more as well...

>> No.1992252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523077167198.jpg -(140.5 KiB, 511x788) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
143853

>>1992247
Heheh, there. Isn't it better when you admit it~
He says, wrapping his arms around her again after letting her flail about and turn towards him. Her squish would probably feel something poking her through his robe, but he just continues to hug her. At least until he moves his hands to rub her ears affectionately.
It's also fun to hear you say things like that. I take it to mean I'm molding you into the perfect little breeder~

>> No.1992253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523077196234.png -(845.1 KiB, 815x1151) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
865416

>>1992248
Sabrina will inwardly smirk, she's taken root deep in his mind by now. She won't change anything else, she actually likes John, and decides to keep his personality and etc, intact

Sabrina will smile at him and places her hand on top of his. Thus putting the final nail in the coffin

"You're mine now~ You love me, cherish me, all you want to do is have your way with me. Filling me up with your seed until you're completely spent~"

"Take me out of here John. Someplace private, where it is only you and I~"

John, of course, will want to do that very much, and he'll know where to take her too. He won't question it, he'll want to take her straight towards Sabrina's home

>> No.1992254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523077922153.jpg -(374.9 KiB, 1188x978) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
383899

>>1992253
...Yeah. Yeah. I think we should go somwhere private.
The stud will finish his Whiskey before standing up. JOhn will offer his hand to Sabrina with a smile as well.

>> No.1992255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523077958781.png -(641.8 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
657156

>>1992252
She could certainly feel his Royal Guardsman (copyright old man sou) poking at her under his robe, but decided not to comment on it for the time being.
D-Don't get any ideas now, I could easily just say no and walk off if I wanted to!
...
I just don't want to.
She pushes her head into his hand as he rubs her ears, almost purring for a moment before smiling up at him.
Anyway, I think you've teased me enough for now... Let's get going.

>> No.1992256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523078236742.png -(331.1 KiB, 886x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339091

>>1992254
Sabrina will take his hand and gets off her seat. The psychic succubus will then put her arm around his waist. And rests her head on his shoulder. And waits for him to take her out

"Hmhm~"

"Hah~ Now this makes master and I. I wonder who Dizzy will mark."

It's likely common knowledge that Vampy wants to get impregnated by her brother

>> No.1992257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523078872645.jpg -(67.3 KiB, 737x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68873

>>1992255
And if I have my way, you'll never want to, heheh.
Leechy helps her jump down from her chair, and she might see his smirk curl mischievously once she is standing because her height brings her perfectly level with said RG™

Really you are just perfect~

>> No.1992258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523079426285.jpg -(351.4 KiB, 1026x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
359787

>>1992256
He'll go ahead and start heading out, taking Sabrina out to her place so they can get super saucey in the bedroom. At this point everything feels incredibly natural to him thanks to the brainwashing Sabrina did.

>> No.1992259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523121609211.jpg -(256.5 KiB, 900x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
262688

Having been around for a few weeks, Belfast got used to things in Aberdeen. She spent the first few weeks at the base, getting to know everyone and how everything works and such

However, with all the new faces now living at the mansion. Jeanne decided to properly train the maid ships so that they can instead put their skills to better use at the manor. And that explains Belfast being brought to the mansion a few days after Henri was hired. Though Colette did suggest to Jeanne that they continue to train in case there is an attack, meaning the maid ships also act as combat maids

Currently busy with her current task, putting away some groceries she brought back from the various stores. The last thing she pulls out is a box of Mazapan's

"And these are for Barbara."

>> No.1992260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523121969210.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 354x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79890

>>1992259
And here we have a certain small maid dog! On her way to doing her next task, but would pass through the kitchen for a drink.

Ah, hi Belfast! Do you want help with any of that?

>> No.1992261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523122143712.jpg -(173.1 KiB, 850x1083) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177262

>>1992260
She'll smile at the dog

"Good morning Henrietta. And no thank you, I'm finished. I just need to take these to Barbara."

Belfast shows Henri the box

>> No.1992262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523122255762.jpg -(71.1 KiB, 334x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72848

>>1992261
Ohhhhh... What are these?

The dog has never seen the box before. And chances are she's never had one before!

>> No.1992263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523122466281.jpg -(261.6 KiB, 503x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267906

>>1992262
"Erm...I'm not sure...the lettering here is in a different language."

"De La Rosa...Mazapans."

she says, reading what they are out loud in her British accent

"Babara must be fond of these. She made sure to remind me not to forget them a few times."

>> No.1992264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523122835992.jpg -(80.9 KiB, 365x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82859

>>1992263
Mazapans?

Small dog is a confused dog.

Maybe it's candy!

And then her tail will start wagging.

And if it's candy, maybe Barbara will share!

And her tail began to wag more. She was thinking that the cat would share with her.

>> No.1992265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523122988001.jpg -(174.2 KiB, 850x965) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178380

>>1992264
"It is something you eat since it does have the nutritional facts on here."

Belfast smiles again at the smol dog

"She seems nice, so I'm sure she will if you ask nicely."

"hehe, she's cute."

>> No.1992266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523123340224.jpg -(71.2 KiB, 368x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72912

>>1992265
Yeah! I'll make sure to ask her more about them later!

A small dog just wants to have snacks.

So were you going to bring those to her now?

>> No.1992267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523123514924.jpg -(119.1 KiB, 850x607) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121957

>>1992266
Belfast nods

"Mhm, I was on my way to take them to her. Would you like to come along?"

>> No.1992268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523123728338.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 363x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85227

>>1992267
Sure!

The dog already forgetting about getting her drink and all that.

Probably also forgot about the task she was supposed to do. But that's why she's assigned things that have a bit of leeway to them so far.

>> No.1992269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523123879259.jpg -(69.8 KiB, 850x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71430

>>1992268
"Alright, let's be off then."

Belfast then starts walking towards Barbara's room with the box of candy in hand while expecting Henri to follow

>> No.1992270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523124034497.jpg -(53.4 KiB, 312x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54639

>>1992269
Of course Henri would follow! She is very curious about the box and what's inside it.

There could be a small dog in there! (wary)

>> No.1992271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523124390427.jpg -(103.4 KiB, 600x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105875

>>1992270
Eventually they both arrive at Barbara's door. Belfast will make sure her clothing is nice and straight and clears her throat softly before knocking three times

B: Was busy going over her notes of various magic-related subjects. Once she hears the knocks her ears twitch and look towards the door

B: "who is it?" Adjusts her glasses

"It's Belfast, I've returned with what you requested."

B: "Oh! Come on in. It's unlocked."

And so Belfast opened the door and went inside

>> No.1992272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523125030476.jpg -(57.6 KiB, 355x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59006

>>1992271
And I came too!

And Henri would walk in with Belfast. And being the small dog that she is, her maid uniform would look... fine.

Some details were off, but she's a small dog that tries her best so it's fine.

>> No.1992273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523125423018.png -(577.9 KiB, 725x1015) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591736

>>1992272
Barbara smiles at the two. Especially at Henri

B: "Henri is so cute..."

B: "Good morning you two. mm, thank you for getting these to me Belfast. I swear these are my weakness." Smiles

"It wasn't any trouble at all Barbara. Here you go."

Belfast will give Barbara the box of candy. The smol cat wastes little time opening the packaging while her tail sways about. meanwhile, Belfast glances at Henri to see if she'll ask Barbara for one

>> No.1992274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523132582028.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 354x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79890

>>1992273
Henri is a good dog. She's just staring intently at the candy, tail wagging a whole lot.

She doesn't want to ask directly since Barbara just got the box. But the fact that she's been slowly inching closer is a pretty good sign.

>> No.1992276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523133813636.png -(510.9 KiB, 431x1192) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
523115

>>1992274
Barbara then opens the box and the faint scent of the candy will waft out of it. Barbara smiles as she takes one and unwraps it from the plastic in a very specific way

Belfast will give Henri a subtle little push forward. Barbara had already noticed her inching forward. But the little push caused the smol to look at Henri with a smile

"Oh, what is it Henrietta?"

>> No.1992277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523134070579.jpg -(83.5 KiB, 365x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85487

>>1992276
Oh! Ummmmm... Can I try one?

Her tail is just wagging a whole lot, brushing against Belfast if she was close enough.

>> No.1992278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523134828921.png -(114.8 KiB, 281x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117582

>>1992277
it does but Belfast won't say anything

"Of course you can! I want both of you to try one. Here!"

Barbara is an excited smol. And happily gives Henri and Belfast a Mazapan

"A reward for your good work."

Barbara smiles at Henri

"especially you Henri, I know you've been doing your best while getting used to everything."

B: "Thank you, Barbara, that was very nice of you, wasn't it Henrietta?"

Bar blushes a bit

"O-Oh, it's nothing really. You both deserved one, that's all."

>> No.1992279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523135437993.jpg -(79.5 KiB, 375x313) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81374

>>1992278
Thank you Barbara!

And the dog is now very excited, having the candy in her hands.

Opening it like the smol cat, but not as carefully. Barbara was probably well aware of what was about to happen as the Mazapan already split in half by the time Henri got it unwrapped well enough.

Alright! Time to-

And as the dog picked up a half, it crumbled.

Huh?!

The smol and boat maid would just watch Henri continue to try to pick up whatever chunks of that half that she could. Watching it crumble.

>> No.1992280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523136202010.png -(184.6 KiB, 295x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
189064

>>1992279
B: Even Belfast was having trouble with it. Although not as much as poor Henri was. The English ship's candy was mostly intact

B: "Bloody hell...what a fragile candy. But it smells good...like peanuts."

Meanwhile Barbara couldn't help but smirk at what just happened

"Mm! Better for you to learn like this. That is what happens when you don't open it carefully and slowly. It falls apart."

Barbara then eats her Mazapan, chewing it happily with a face that shows contentedness. Belfast will eat one of the broken off pieces of hers

B: "Mmm. It appears there's a trick to it."

B: "Delicious!"

Bar then grins a little

"That's right!"

Takes another

"I'll teach you both how to do. So don't worry if you don't get it the first time."

>> No.1992281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523137071764.jpg -(173.1 KiB, 654x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177244

NEVER GIVE UP

You can catch ya boi Arata reading a book, something he normally wouldn't be doing. He could be isolated in some quiet field or in the loud confines of civilization

If you don't want him, you can also have the white-haired great swordswoman Ancer who is polishing her blade or Gran, the skyfaring captain of the grancypher out looking for his buds.

>> No.1992282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523137205111.jpg -(78.3 KiB, 372x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
80160

>>1992280
Eventually the smol dog would have messed up even with the second half, and there would just be a pile of Mazapan powder and such in her hands.

Uhhhh... Oh! I know!

And then she's just start licking the powder from her hands.

Tasty!

>> No.1992283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523138062454.jpg -(186.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190706

>>1992282
"I suppose that is one way to eat it."

Barbara said followed by a chuckle. The smol then adjusts her glasses. And then gives each maid another one

"But now I'm going to show you two how to open it properly so you won't have to deal with a mess."

B: Belfast looks determined "yes, I'm ready."

Bar waits until Henri has her's ready too

"Okay, so first..."

And then the cat will teach the maids the heart surgery required to unwrap a piece of candy

>> No.1992284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523138823001.jpg -(145.6 KiB, 850x895) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
149051

>>1992282
>>1992283
Just ignore a cat boat watching them jealously...

>> No.1992285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523138959537.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 363x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85227

>>1992283
And Henri watched closely, and would try to follow the instructions as carefully as possible. Focused and determined, the dog would be...

Successful!

I did it!

And she'd just be staring at the candy, completely amazed that it wasn't broken up.

>> No.1992286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523139410204.png -(150.1 KiB, 340x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153655

>>1992285
>>1992284
B: "Wow...it's nice when you actually do it." Belfast smiles because she also managed to do it right

B: "Good job Henrietta."

Barbara is pleased that they both got it on their second try

"Nice, you both are quick learners."

Bar smiles and then...pet's a dog's head!

"Good girl Henri."

And then...another cat. Bar noticed her almost right away and looks towards the door

"Oh Hammann, would you like one? They're good..."

B: She smiles and waves at her fellow combat maid

>> No.1992287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523139962026.png -(934.8 KiB, 762x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
957271

>>1992285
>>1992286
She'd catch that look and walk right on in the cat with her usual fickle expression.
Well I guess so if everyone else is having one.
Try not to look at the happy wave her tail is giving at the thought.

>> No.1992288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523140290514.jpg -(58.9 KiB, 358x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60357

>>1992286
And then Barbara would just make the dog's tail wag a whole lot. She just got two treats, was called a good girl, AND was getting her head patted.

>>1992287
Yeah! Try it Hammann, it's really good!

Now eating her successfully unwrapped Mazapan.

>> No.1992289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523141078921.png -(150.9 KiB, 269x423) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154540

>>1992287
"It's called a Mazapan. This is my favorite candy."

Bar adjusts her glasses and then gives one to the cat maid

"You've been doing good work too, so you earned it."

Nods

Little Barbara Anne decides to not say anything about how to unwrap it

B: "Should I say something? ...it might be fun seeing her reaction if it falls apart..."

>> No.1992290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523141372013.jpg -(272.9 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279457

>>1992288
>>1992289
Mazapan.
And the small cat takes the candy and looks at the wrapper warily.
Okay if it's your favorite.. I guess I'll try it.
And so the cat attempted to unwrap it... but seeing how she doesn't know she ends up breaking it as well.
What kind of candy is this... it's all powdery...

>> No.1992291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523141600178.jpg -(70.8 KiB, 373x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72466

>>1992289
>>1992290
It's fine! If it ends up like that, you can just lick it up instead!

The dog believes that the backup plan is perfect.

>> No.1992292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523142104790.jpg -(186.2 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190706

>>1992291
>>1992290
B: "Hehe, I don't know if Hammann would be as enthusiastic about it."

Boobfast giggles a bit and enjoys some more Mazapan

B: "Ah...I should get back to work soon."

"Hmm, maybe it being powder would be fine if you mix it into milk! or sprinkling some on buttered toast or a bagel..."

Bar taps her chin, deep in thought about it

"Experiments I'll have to try later."**

>> No.1992293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523142499299.jpg -(160.0 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163857

>>1992291
>>1992292
That's so messy.
The facetious cat boat said to the dog... as she looked at her powdery hands...
But it does smell good.
So she'd do just that... but only after turning around so the other girls couldn't see it!
Well it is tasty.

>> No.1992294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523142977331.jpg -(71.1 KiB, 334x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
72848

>>1992292
I want to try some!

The dog just wants more snacks from one of her masters.

>>1992293
Why did you turn around Hammann? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I messed up opening my first one too!

>> No.1992295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523143363680.jpg -(137.5 KiB, 393x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140851

>>1992281
Well I suppose if he's reading in the library there's the new employee Nicole doing her job and sorting books right across from him, tail wagging a bit all the way cause she's happy to be here.
Hmmm hmmm hmm.
She's even humming a little song like the happy fox she is.

If you don't want that I could just have her meet Ancer after work.

>> No.1992296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523143638682.jpg -(196.9 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201615

>>1992293
>>1992294
B: "Hehehe, you're so silly, Hammann. Mm, but I'm afraid I have to take my leave now. There's still work I need to do."

Belfast will curtsy towards Barbara and smiles at everyone

B: "Thank you again for the treats, Barbara."

"You're welcome Belfast Stop by again and I'll give you another one."

B: "I will and try not to take terribly long you two."

And with that, Belfast makes her exit and goes back to work

"See you later Belfast."

Bar waves her off and then turns her attention to the smol maids

"Mhm, it's very good. I swear I can eat these all day."

Bar smiles and gives both Henri and Hammann another Mazapan

"Henri, why don't you show Hammann how to open it properly?"

>> No.1992297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523143935965.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 724x658) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85228

>>1992295
Nicole's humming distracts him just enough for him to look up from his book and stare

Hmm...

I've definitely seen her somewhere before

>> No.1992298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523143995166.jpg -(539.4 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552334

>>1992294
>>1992296
Hammann seemed to look at Belfast with a look of longing as the ship made her leave.
I'll see you later Belfast...
Notice me sempai!
It's just kind of messy, maids aren't supposed to be messy...
Still she would want to know how to open it the right way!

>> No.1992299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523144221472.jpg -(83.2 KiB, 363x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85227

>>1992296
>>1992298
It's ok to get a little messy sometimes! There's always that big bath we can go into!

Being a homeless maid dog before, she's used to a little bit of mess.

But anyways, you open them like...

And the smol dog would demonstrate how to open it just like Barbara showed her.

this!

>> No.1992300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523144347832.png -(252.1 KiB, 586x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
258112

>>1992297
Yes but obviously not working here... either way she'd turn around carrying a few books before locking eyes on him and smiling slightly.
Oh hello, need something?
She asked quietly, after all it's a library!

>> No.1992301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523144554959.png -(87.6 KiB, 199x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89738

>>1992299
>>1992298
Barbara is a happy smol, hanging out with these other smol's. Barbara smiles and adjusts her glasses

"Yeah, it's completely fine. You just need a chance to learn how to open them. And soon it'll be second nature."

And after Henri shows Ham how to open the Mazapan...Barbara pets her again

"Good work Henri!"

>> No.1992302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523145112804.jpg -(113.5 KiB, 598x711) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116210

>>1992300
Maybe? I mean, I got everything I need right here but...

He trails off, staring Nicole down

Oh! I know! your name's Nicole right?

He wasn't exactly yelling but, that last part wasn't said so quietly

>> No.1992303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523145541814.jpg -(640.5 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
655825

>>1992299
>>1992301
And so the small boat watched her open it, the cat doing her best to copy her... and still getting a little crumby.
I did it a little better.

>> No.1992304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523145690760.jpg -(73.7 KiB, 365x329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75486

>>1992301
Barbara is just making a dog maid very happy, now her tail is wagging a lot and is probably brushing up against the smol now too.

>>1992303
That's fine! You just need to pick up the pieces very gently and eat them now!

>> No.1992305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523145845469.jpg -(161.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
165500

>>1992302
The fox smiled and nodded.
Yes I'm Nicole, we've met before haven't we?

Been awhile though... I got a job here now.

>> No.1992306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523146163488.png -(713.9 KiB, 900x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
731044

>>1992304
>>1992303
"Hehe."

"She has a soft and bushy tail."

Barbara won't mind this. She thinks it feels nice

"Good job Hammann. All you need know is just some more practice and you'll be able to open them quick and easy in no time."

>> No.1992307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523146340686.jpg -(92.3 KiB, 523x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94498

>>1992305
Only once. You weren't too comfortable around people yet that time.

He nods. He's not one to forget details like that

Enjoying yourself? You seem quite happy here.

>> No.1992308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523146507484.jpg -(168.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172587

>>1992304
>>1992306
She'd stare at the happy doge as she worked to eat the candy slowly, the cat boat savoring it as she ate.
It's very good...
Her tail waving idely behind her.
But it's still hard to open...
I guess I'll just have to practice.

>> No.1992309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523146786930.jpg -(99.4 KiB, 850x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
101815

>>1992307
Yeah it's gotten a whole lot better for me these days, I have a boyfriend and a job now!
The Fox looked pretty happy at that.

>> No.1992310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523146810697.jpg -(78.0 KiB, 381x316) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79887

>>1992306
>>1992308
Yeah! And then when you get good at it, we can all eat them together!

More tail brushing against the smol.

But then, it finally occurred to the dog.

Oh no! I still have stuff to do too!

>> No.1992311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523147636000.jpg -(101.6 KiB, 586x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104050

>>1992309
You're super cute, so he must be one lucky guy! Congratulations on the new job!

nod nod.

Book on Table: Speaking of jobs, you're going to end up homeless at this rate, Master it speaks in a playful girlish tone

He looks slightly embarrassed from the book's remark

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)20:33.

>> No.1992312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523147869178.jpg -(226.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232041

>>1992308
>>1992310
"I can always have more be brought to me. So we'll never run out."

Barbara smiles knowing this. Barbara even hugs a smol dog! Her tail waving some more

"She's so cute."

But Henri saying that aloud caused Barbara to break the hug

"Ah...well, if anyone tells you both anything tell them I needed you for something. I wouldn't want you both to get in trouble with Jeanne."

"But before you guys go, here."

Gives them each another Mazapan!

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)20:37.

>> No.1992313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523148404715.jpg -(456.8 KiB, 752x1062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
467747

>>1992311
Yeah I'm pretty lucky, I had to do a job interview but it went well, nice to have something to do during the day now.
She'd glance down at the books on the table, remembering something.
Oh those are yours right?
She'd reach down and touch one of them!

>> No.1992314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523148627462.jpg -(102.6 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105113
>The halls of the Myrmidon.

"Ami...A-Ami..."

Yoko wanders the seemingly endless amount of halls within the ship. Doing her best to get to Ami with nothing but the feeling she's getting as her compass. But navigating the halls and being unable to head straight for her only aggravates and annoys Yoko

Eventually she's running and tripping over herself the more time passes. The more time she's apart from her. The feeling, Ami's face, her cock, everything vivid in her mind. Especially the pleasure she felt. She wants to see Ami again, be with her, feel good with her. Her desperation starts to boil over when she...

"AAAARGGGHHHH!!!"

She starts banging her fists against one of the walls in a hallway

her body feeling increasingly hot, making her flushed and sweaty. Her eyes twitched and overall just feels very uncomfortable

"Ami!! W-Where are you!?!!"

She'll sob a bit, she's definitely not her usual self

"TAKE ME TO HER NOW!!"

Yoko starts yelling at random spots, or at things that look like cameras

>> No.1992315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523148841334.png -(799.9 KiB, 800x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
819109

>>1992310
>>1992312
I guess we can...
She's a funny dog.
Of course her words made her realize something.
I need to get back to work too.
She nodded at Barbara and took the candy.
I will, I wasn't distracted that long...
She wants to finish so she can spend more time following the tall dragon around.

>> No.1992316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523149069384.jpg -(59.3 KiB, 384x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60743

>>1992312
>>1992315
Alright, I'll be going now!

And the dog would run off to go water some plants, maybe she'll see Takagi there too and mom maid will pat her head as well.

And as for Hammann, the more she follows a tall, the more a tall wants to hold her.

>> No.1992317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523149342050.jpg -(103.0 KiB, 940x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105471

>>1992314
Whether it's because Ami can sense Yoko's growing distress, or because someone directed her to the redhead, either way the fucked up genetic mess will soon drop down from a nearby air vent
Those huge tail/mouth things of her "popping" as they expand to their full size after having been compacted down
The alien creature letting out a content coo as she eyes Yoko, a bag of candy being held in one of her hands

>> No.1992318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523149766632.jpg -(53.7 KiB, 850x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54971
>Nonchalant intergalactic insectoid girl-slaver

You... B-bitch!
Millie calls out, her eyes actually welling up visibly with tears.
You...

How totally humiliating! This is disgusting! This bitch... BitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbItCHbITChBiTCHbiTcHBiTCHbITcHBITChBITCHBITCHBITCH!!!

Poor Millie was so enraged yet uniquely helpless that her anger bridged right over into a desperate fit of crying as she shamefully bit her lower lip, cheeks bright red.

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)21:09.

>> No.1992319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523149831535.png -(871.4 KiB, 1117x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
892339

>>1992317
Yoko wastes little time. As soon as she sees the adorable alien Yoko makes a line-drive right for her. And hugs the genetic hodgepodge, nuzzling her lovingly

"I-I'm so glad I found you...I thought you left me for good..."

tears would be running down her eyes and she'll begin to calm down

>> No.1992320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523149982809.jpg -(107.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109930

>>1992313
I'm sorry

And touch one of them she will and it just happened to be the right (or wrong) one!

Book: Oi, oi, It's not wise to touch another mage's grimoire. Especially one like me.

She didnt seem mad about the fact that she was touched. She almost sounded amused

Arata: Just... that one is mine.

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)21:13.

>> No.1992321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523150384472.jpg -(184.5 KiB, 664x1098) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188900

>>1992320
It's fine.

Nicole looked at the talking book the girl removing her hand after a second... if the book could sense such things it'd sense that the psychic fox is trying to sense it's 'mind' whatever that might be.
I should be careful, some intelligent books are cursed or other things, I was just curious...

>> No.1992322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523150508776.jpg -(597.2 KiB, 1000x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611528

>>1992318
Alas, all that Jessica does in response to the poor little blonde's fit of rage and despair is go
Yeah, you're definitely adorable.
With a smile as she reaches up to pat and stroke Millie's head

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)21:21.

>> No.1992323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523150727475.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 777x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122649

>>1992319
Ami simply lets out another happy sort of sound as Yoko gives her hugs, the abomination even reaching with one of her tail/mouths to pat the young woman on the head
No doubt dripping some of that nectar onto Yoko

>> No.1992324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523150931999.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992322
...
And that silences instantly all of the raging thoughts in the girl's mind. After all, now, she can only think one thing.
W-what...?
All she could feel was utter bewilderment. But it soon receded, replaced with a sense of total defeat.
F-fine... I'll do whatever you ask.. Just don't say such a stupid thing ever again...

>> No.1992325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523150943864.jpg -(155.1 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158828
>>Tentacle Grape

As expected Jeanne is hardly in the mood to protest or struggle, merely giggling like a drunk as the tentacle creature pulls her legs open and goes for her holes
Jeanne's entrances already loose and eager to accept the smiley appendages, the blonde letting out a pleased cry of ecstasy as she is penetrated with such brutal force

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)21:29.

>> No.1992326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151214940.gif -(3.7 MiB, 500x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3886411

>>1992323
And as soon as that nectar makes contact with her. Yoko simply looks incredibly happy, like she doesn't have a care in the world. And she doesn't, Ami could say start ripping her to pieces and Yoko will likely not react negatively

"Haaah...~ Please keep petting my head...C-Cover me in it...please..."

Yoko will bite her bottom lip the more she gets covered by the nectar

>> No.1992327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151386839.jpg -(102.8 KiB, 850x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105231

>>1992325
>>1992173
Megan was making little effort to struggle either as more and more of the creature began squirming and wiggling out of the closet, boy it sure has been growing awhile, the girls catching sight what looked like a big mass of tentacles and who knows what covering the entire closet!
Ahhhhhhhhh...
The fox moaned as it began pistoning into both girls holes the tendrils began slowly coiling and wrapping around their arms and legs, tightening it's grip on them as it started dragging them towards it's main form...
It's happy...
Megan commented as the tendrils slowly curled around for both girls faces a nice fat tentacle hovering in front of their mouths.

>> No.1992328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151406978.jpg -(45.2 KiB, 240x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46262

>>1992321
In that case, Nicole may be shocked with some negative feedback that rattles her brain for a moment. While the book wasn't cursed, she was indeed special.

Book: That would be a smart choice. A regular person would go mad just from touching me.

Arata: But you wouldn't let that happen, right?

Arata smiled at his book, he was confident she wouldn't do anything to put Nicole in danger.

>> No.1992329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151438020.png -(551.7 KiB, 827x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564954

>>1992324
Why not, it's true isn't it?
Is Jessica's retort as she gives the girl before her an almost puzzled sort of headtilt
But alright, would you prefer it if I called you sexy instead? Because I'm fine with that.
Then with that said Jessica ceases with her headpats as she slides both of her hands down towards Millie's ass, cupping the cheeks as she hoists the girl up with her abnormal strength, while pressing her back against the shower wall
But still, whatever I ask, hm...
The white haired thing goes as she positions her cock right beneath Millie's crotch, mere centimeters from making contact

>> No.1992330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151687517.png -(486.1 KiB, 915x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497787

>>1992326
To that Ami coos softly as she does as she is asked, dripping more nectar onto Yoko's head and even making an effort to rub it into her hair and scalp
...Meanwhile, Yoko will feel the abomination of science's pale and translucent member unsheathing and pressing against her, Ami clearly eager to mate with the redhead right here in the middle of the hallway

>> No.1992331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151766291.png -(1010.2 KiB, 735x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1034405

A few hours after Mazapan fun with Barbara...Belfast is now able to relax for now, for there are no more chores for the time being. So she's in the kitchen, pouring herself a hot cup of freshly brewed tea

"I'll have to join Warspite, Iowa, Atago, and Kashima again for teatime."

>> No.1992332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151821681.jpg -(83.8 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85761

>>1992328
Thankfully Nicole has quite a bit of psychic hardening over her mind so the worst she'd get was a bit of a head tinge.
I see that, a lot of spirit for a magical book...

Thankfully I have protection...
She smiled there.

>> No.1992333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523151975035.jpg -(259.5 KiB, 800x1168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265775

>>1992327
Is it going to eat me? Oh, I hope it will eat me~!
Is the last verbal sound that is heard from Jeanne as the rape closet drags her closer and closer to its entrance, her curvy body squirming from excitement and anticipation
Squealing as the tendrils inside of her pump in and out, and as she is presented with one hovering near her mouth she is more than happy to wrap her tongue around it and draw it in
Sucking on its slimy and meaty length as if its a meat popsicle

>> No.1992334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152066728.jpg -(147.0 KiB, 700x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150551

>>1992330
"Haaaaah...~!"

Indeed, the nectar starts having an immediate effect on Yoko once it starts getting poured on her

It riles her up in all the right ways, once again being left at the complete mercy of Ami

Yoko's tongue hangs out, letting the nectar enter her mouth. The sharpshooter will consume it almost feverishly

"Your cock♥"

Says Yoko, almost cooing at the alien as she reaches down and strokes her slippery cock

"You want to shove it inside me don't you~?"

>> No.1992335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152074248.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992329
That's not-
But before she could protest, the girl was lifted so effortlessly, pressed against the cold, smooth tile of the pristine shower behind her. As a result, she is a bit awestricken, staring into Jessica's eyes and wrapping her arms desperately around the girl's neck for security, without a second thought. Only afterward does her head slooowly tilt down toward her crotch, her eyes tracing along Jessica's form until stopping on the thick, hard, twitching mast mere inches from her quivering cunt.

H-haa...
She can't even help exhaling and inhaling at an accelerated rate from the mere anticipation. She glances back up at Jessica for just a moment. She says nothing, hoping desperately than she needn't do so, before her eyes find themsevles settled once again, finally on the cock before her.

>> No.1992336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152465731.png -(609.3 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623961

>>1992334
Ami responds with an excited trill when Yoko reaches down to stroke and touch her alien member
The tube-like length twitching to the feel of the redhead's fingers
And then it won't be long until Ami moves to push Yoko onto her back with one of her tails, trailing still more nectar along her body

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)21:54.

>> No.1992337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152699741.png -(344.1 KiB, 540x793) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352349

>>1992331
And soon the boat would see another boat maid walk on in, the cat boat finally finished with most of her own chores for the day.
Whew... this is harder than I thought.
She clearly thought she was alone now.

>> No.1992338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152727945.jpg -(80.8 KiB, 600x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82711

>>1992335
Jessica clearly is of a similar mind as she wastes no more time on words, leaning up to plant a deep and passionate kiss upon the petite blonde's lips while thrusting forward with the same motion
Her fingers flexing and digging into the flesh of Millie's rear as the abomination begins to slowly hump against her
Taking deep, long, thrusts that seem to touch all of the fiery girl's sweet spots in an almost agonizing way

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)21:58.

>> No.1992339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152750569.png -(288.0 KiB, 399x485) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294933

>>1992336
Yoko will be handled without any fuss. As the nectar falls Yoko will rub it all over herself, looking like she's in some sort of trance, a very good high

Yoko will start to spread open her legs her pussy looking eager and ready for Ami

"F-Fuck me~! Haaah~! Please fill me up, Ami...!"

>> No.1992340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523152782981.jpg -(133.3 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136476

>>1992333
This one, usually absorbs it's victims... so yes...
Was all Megan would say before she too took the tentacle in her mouth the fox groaning as she was fucked harder, both girls limbs now completely covered in the tentacles, a strange numbing pleasure radiating out from their limbs as the creature began secreting more chemicals into them... in fact Jeanne soon couldn't even feel her legs, just the tentacles, the pistoning length pressing deeper and harder as both girls were laid out in front of the closet... a large fleshy pod growing in the center of it with two very large organs growing out of the center of it.

>> No.1992341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523153102522.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 519x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58256

>>1992332
Arata: Yeah, Sora's some sort of legendary grimoire

Book: That was just a warning anyway. Wouldn't want you accidentally stumbling upon something you probably wouldn't want to be seeing now would we?

The true threat was in the knowledge she possessed, after all

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)22:05.

>> No.1992342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523153170531.jpg -(103.0 KiB, 940x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105471

>>1992339
The pale skinned horror is more than eager to fulfill Yoko's lustful request, planting her tails on either side of the redhead for support as she dives right in
Her mouth going for Yoko's breasts to lick and nibble at them while her alien member is hammered into her waiting pussy
Ami quickly pistoning it back and forth inside of Yoko while letting out coos of pleasure and satisfaction

>> No.1992343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523153616585.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1182613

>>1992340
With Jeanne beginning to lose control over her legs and body, her appendages will just...
...Pop right off, revealing that they are perfectly detachable prosthetics
Not that Jeanne seems to care, in fact she doesn't seem to care about much right now beyond feeling good
Her heated body twitching and squirming as her eyes roll back in her head and muffled sounds come from her mouth

>> No.1992344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523153721039.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992338
All of these actions achieve exactly the effect desired. Quickly, the pirate's body begins to tremble as she helplessly and a bit sluggishly kisses her new captain back, totally preoccupied by sensations far exceeding the meager pleasures experienced with her fingers prior.
Mmh.. Mnnh.. Nhh...!

As for the girl's soon to be pummeled pussy, her inner walls, thoroughly moistened by her increasing carnal desires, squeeze down around her captain's cock with each slow, deliberate thrust.

>> No.1992345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523153968335.jpg -(174.2 KiB, 850x965) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178380

>>1992337
Even though Ham didn't notice Bel, Bel noticed Ham and so she smiles and says:

"Oh Hammann, all done with your work for now?"

Look kitty, it's sempai!

>> No.1992346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523154126837.png -(125.8 KiB, 372x310) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128774

>>1992342
"AAAAHHH!!! Aaaahhnnn~!!"

Yoko bucks her hips wildly against Ami's slithery member. Yoko's tight pussy tightens around Ami's invading cock. The redhead's large breasts bounce against Ami's face and mouth from each tremor Ami's thrusting causes. Sending pleasure throughout her entire body

>> No.1992347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523154399353.jpg -(223.2 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228602

>>1992341
I'm not that curious about magic so no worries there.
Nicole pointed out.
I just was curious in how you think that's all.

>> No.1992348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523154919956.jpg -(246.2 KiB, 635x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252153

>>1992343
And the beast promptly dissolved away the fake limbs before even devouring away her stumps, the beast also working on Megan as well, the tentacles wrapping and sucking away at her body before the naked fox and cyborg were both left in the same helpless state as it dragged both girls into the closet.

Yet all the girl cared about was those lovely lengths thrusting into her body over and over again the lewd fox and slutty cyborg deposited roughly in place inside the fleshy pod.
It's going to breed us after all...
Megan though the only part of her she could still move being her tails which waved happily as she stared at face fucked Jeanne.

Yet despite that the two girls would feel the tentacles in their lower holes suddenly pulling away, leaving their stretched pussies and ass feeling painfully bare, especially as more pleasurable fluids began pouring down their throat, the beast clearly intending to ready the girl for breeding.
Mmmmmm...
She looked down at her empty sex through the tube fucking her throat as she struggled in eagerness.

Before both girls would suddenly see a new massive length seem to grow from the center of the creature and slowly approach them...

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)22:35.

>> No.1992349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155185355.jpg -(226.5 KiB, 850x1261) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231970

>>1992345
The boat glanced up at her and seemed a little startled before nodding silently and walking over.
Yes I finished for the day, mostly, just a little sweeping yet....

>> No.1992350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155252552.jpg -(107.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109930

>>1992347
Book: I am an object made of pure magical energy and knowlegde so let's leave it at that!

The book says in a cheery tone

>> No.1992351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155307906.jpg -(177.3 KiB, 850x1203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
181567

>>1992349
"You look a bit tired. Would you like a cup of tea? You can have mine. I just poured it, you can add milk and sugar or lemon if you want to."

>> No.1992352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155340740.png -(483.1 KiB, 1000x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
494688

>>1992344
SLAP SLAP SLAP
The lewd sound of flesh hitting flesh soon fills the wet shower stall as Jessica intensifies her thrusts, bouncing Millie up and down as their lovemaking session continues
The white haired abomination's mouth soon going for Millie's neck, kissing and nibbling at its delicate length

>> No.1992353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155705955.png -(486.1 KiB, 915x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497787

>>1992346
It isn't long until the hallway is filled with a mixture of scents
The teasingly sweet scent of Ami's nectar, and the smell of Yoko's heated and increasingly sweaty body
Ami making more cooing sounds as she raises one of her tails up to brush and stroke Yoko's head with its nectar covered tendrils

>> No.1992354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155771689.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992352
Haaa..
The girl's mouth freed, her moans are now impossible to hold back, especially as the totally penetrating length of Jessica's cock picks up speed, now punching even deeper than before as Millie's poor cunny drools openly, wanting more and more of the girthy member.
Nngh.. Nngh..!! Haaa-hhnnnnnn...~

>> No.1992355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155857242.jpg -(273.9 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280460

>>1992350
I understand, do you have another physical form too... I seem to remember something like that...

Or are you more comfortable as the book you are?

>> No.1992356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523155939469.png -(654.1 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
669841

>>1992351
Well I have been working all day.
The boat said tiredly.
This is a big mansion to sweep.
Still she'd accept the offered Tea.
Lemon I guess.... so what do you think of all this?

>> No.1992357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523156551831.jpg -(409.3 KiB, 744x1052) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
419163

>>1992348
Knowing full well what is to come, Jeanne ceases with trying to move or think at all as the creature prepares her and Megan
Her pupils once again turning into glowing pink hearts as her body wiggles and twists weakly in response to all of the stimuli
The cyborg having been reduced to just a plaything, an incubator, and eventually a source of food for the monstrosity

>> No.1992358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523156598830.jpg -(107.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109930

>>1992355
Book: Well, I was sleeping until recently. But Master thinks it's cute so I think I prefer being in a more human form.

Arata: Yeah, it's very cute!

>> No.1992359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523156878848.png -(938.7 KiB, 1000x1409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
961179

>>1992354
Then at long last, Jessica begins to cum
The white haired abomination murmuring slightly against Millie's neck as she holds her tight, their wet and petite bodies slowly grinding against each other
Jessica's cock pulsing inside of the blonde as she squirts load after load of her hot semen into her

>> No.1992360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157174512.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992359
Ah... A-ah..
Millie's nails dig into Jessica's supple skin as her entire body shakes, her womb itself, flooding with thick white seed as the poor girl grits her teeth, an orgasm far more powerful than she is accustomed to rippling through her shiny, toned body as her toes curl desperately and in perfect union with her eyes positively rolling back into her head.
Hhh-haaaaaaa....! You.. Jessicaaa..~~~

>> No.1992361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157295692.jpg -(310.2 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
317680

>>1992357
Yes it was clear what their purpose was now as the new massive tendril suddenly plunged into their dripping cunts, the massive length already gushing out seed as it began pounding into them over and over again, deeper longer, both girls trapped as the beast turned both of them into into a pair of helpless onaholes... the monster tentacle cock feeling like it was filling her whole body as it slammed into the top of her womb, over and over again as the pod closed in over them, leaving them fully trapped as more tendrils began rubbing and sliding against them, even Jeanne's breasts weren't spared as her entire body was turned into a fuck toy... a tendril in her mouth and ass promising to keep her alive and fed while it reduced both girls to nothing more than wombs for it's young...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eventually after what felt like hours both girls felt the tendrils erupt, in a massive climax, their wombs suddenly filled with the beasts seed as it impregnated them... their minds already caught up in what felt like a never ending climax of pleasure.

>> No.1992362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157380431.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 544x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87009

>>1992358
Well feel free to adopt it in here if you like, no one is supposed to bother anyone here.

>> No.1992363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157532653.jpg -(475.4 KiB, 1080x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486827

>>1992353
And Yoko will look more and more into things. It feels like every single pour, every cell in her body is wrapped in a pillowy shroud of pleasure. For Yoko, nothing beats this feeling, well, except maybe Ami's cock ramming in and out of her hungry hole. Yoko grits her teeth, her face expressing bliss

She let's out long drawn out moans as her slippery and sticky fingers claw at Ami's back, rubbing her alien body all over

>> No.1992364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157587058.jpg -(75.4 KiB, 288x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77195

>>1992362
heheh Curious? It might get a little bright in here.

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)23:19.

>> No.1992365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157751207.jpg -(137.4 KiB, 689x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140690

>>1992356
>>1992356
Senpai smiles sweetly at the kitten. Bel reaches for a fresh lemon wedge and gives it a squeeze. Putting a clean spoon in the cup and places it on the table

Bel then reaches for the kitten's head and gently pets it if allowed

"Go on, take a break dear. You've earned it. A good cup of tea will perk you right up."

And there's a ceramic thing filled with sugar cubes at the table

>> No.1992366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523157981077.jpg -(223.2 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228602

>>1992364
Not like anyone else is in this part of the library, go ahead.
The fox said as she set her other books on the shelf and turned around so the light wouldn't blind her.

>> No.1992367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158085045.png -(344.4 KiB, 656x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
352656

>>1992360
Jessica says nothing, merely returning to kissing at her blonde partner's neck as she remains lodged inside of her
Her cock shoves in deep and tight as if trying to keep even the slightest drop of semen from escaping
...Meanwhile, Jessica moves one of her hands up the girl's body
Coming to a rest on her head as she gives her some more pats and strokes

>> No.1992368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158281337.jpg -(412.2 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
422133

>>1992361
And I believe this would be a good point to go ahead and fade this for now, especially with the direction things are headed
Will Jeanne and Megan ever meet again?
Only time will tell

>> No.1992369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158351619.png -(509.8 KiB, 823x823) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522028

>>1992365
She allows it, in fact Belfast is one of the few she allows without tsuning over.
Thank you...
She'd take a seat and start sipping it, the cat boat giving a sour look at the sour lemon but drinking it down anyway.
Being a Maid is different.

>> No.1992370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158471759.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992367
...
She says nothing still, merely reacting by pressing her lips to her partner's, dragging her nails along the captain's back as she passionately suckles her tongue, trails of tears still visible as she desperately forces her affection on the more dominant girl.

>> No.1992371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158621892.jpg -(119.8 KiB, 777x971) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122649

>>1992363
Ami lets out a trill of pleasure as her lusty and addicted mate begins to toy with her body, the alien hybrid soon responding by sliding herself up to lock her lips with Yoko's
...If only to slide a slim tendril inside of the lovely redhead's mouth, which slithers deep inside of her while Ami makes lewd and wet smacking noises as she kisses her partner

>> No.1992372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158873627.jpg -(60.7 KiB, 409x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62130

>>1992366
The book suddenly opens and the pages start rapidly turning, followed by a bright blue light and this girl appearing next to her master

And there you have it

>> No.1992373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158890926.jpg -(104.8 KiB, 960x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107332

>>1992370
And Jessica is content to let Millie do as she wishes for the moment, murmuring softly into the blonde's mouth as she is kissed
Her hand gently stroking the girl's head and hair in a soothing way as they make out in the wet shower stall

>> No.1992374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523158933119.jpg -(730.5 KiB, 896x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
747983

>>1992368
Yes this would be a good point to fade, for while Megan had trained the beast to go 'easy' on her, poor Jeanne's next conscious memory after that loving burst of pleasure will be... waking up revived back wherever she gets revived as her body's eventually reduced to serving as a breeding vessel for the creature.

As for Megan... eventually the poor fox would be spit back out of the closet after birthing her latest batch of tentacles... but she's clearly going to be in no condition to go anywhere for awhile, the monster having reduced the fox to a limbless body... with sadly no one to play with her.. or help her up.

Last edited 18/04/07(Sat)23:42.

>> No.1992375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523159112009.jpg -(257.7 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263907

>>1992369
"Mm, yes it is. It's definitely taken me a bit to get used to everything. I'm still not used to it, but every day it gets easier."

Says bel with a smile as she prepares a 2nd cup of tea. And soon she joins Hammy at the table. Belfast doesn't add anything to her, she likes it raw, and no not in that way you silly goose :^)

>> No.1992376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523159427291.jpg -(263.1 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
269392

>>1992371
Yoko kisses back heatedly, her hips spasms wildly against Ami's cock. Sending her body into many orgasms. But she wanted more, Yoko's hands slide down Ami's back and eventually settle on her plump bottom. She moans loudly into her partner's mouth, giving Ami's ass a few squeezes

>> No.1992377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160061879.jpg -(103.0 KiB, 940x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105471

>>1992376
Then once the tendril extended from her mouth is firmly lodged inside of Yoko, Ami begins to climax
Her petite body flexing as she shoots her loads of addictive semen down Yoko's throat and deep into her womanhood
...The primal pleasure of inseminating the redhead sending Ami into a frenzy as she flips Yoko onto her belly and resumes with hammering her hungry and now semen filled sex
The alien hybrid clearly not finished with her yet

>> No.1992378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160111514.jpg -(158.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162720

>>1992372
Oh I remember seeing you before... I think...
Another silver well grey haired girl in the library.
You're cute.

>> No.1992379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160165289.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992373
That was...
pant
the best...
pant

And that was all the girl could say as she squeezed her lover close, desperately.

>> No.1992380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160452278.jpg -(95.5 KiB, 800x1122) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97832

>>1992379
Hm, well...
Jessica then begins to say as she remains in the short blonde's embrace, still petting her as she speaks
I'll be more than happy to do anything like this with you again. As often as you would like.

>> No.1992381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160554177.jpg -(53.7 KiB, 850x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54971

>>1992380
Mm...
She stares directly into her captain's eyes, still pouting.
S-sexy... Not adorable... Got it?

>> No.1992382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160717713.jpg -(56.4 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57717

>>1992378
Sora: Right? I'm also warm and soft according to Master here.

Arata: Quite. He nods confidently

Last edited 18/04/08(Sun)00:11.

>> No.1992383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160778407.jpg -(168.5 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172587

>>1992375
Yes, it's a different duty than back home, and it's still kind of strange knowing that there's another world with ships like us but different.
She just sips away.
The Admiral here is weird too...
But in a way that makes the cat boat curious.

>> No.1992384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523160955447.jpg -(597.2 KiB, 1000x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611528

>>1992381
That childish demand earns a soft chuckle from Jessica, before with a smile and a nod she says
Sure, I can work with that.
...But for now, we should probably see about getting cleaned up.
And handy that they are already in a shower

>> No.1992385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523161093571.png -(919.5 KiB, 824x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
941593

>>1992382
Nicole would reach out and pat the girl on the head.
I have to see that for myself..
She'd comment with a giggle.

>> No.1992386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523161215796.jpg -(14.8 KiB, 225x123) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15165

>>1992384
Mmnh.. R-right...
She nods, still pouting just a bit. And I think this is a good place to fade, don't you?

>> No.1992387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523161255987.jpg -(32.4 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
33159

>>1992386
Shoooooooore, a fade it is

>> No.1992388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523161582063.jpg -(132.9 KiB, 724x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136090

>>1992385
I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Her hair is very soft and there is a mild warmth radiating off her head. Just like a real flesh and blood being. Sora herself doesnt mind getting her head patted, but it's not something she seems to care for.

Satisfied?

She just stands there with her trollish smile. Of course she isn't planning anything, but its easy to tell that she's probably a real joker.

>> No.1992389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523161635178.jpg -(76.0 KiB, 442x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77795

>>1992377
Yoko will cough and gag from the appendage slithering deeper and deeper inside her, it triggers her gag reflex but that doesn't stop Yoko from continuing to cum over and over. Her eyes rolling back as far as they could, giving Yoko the look of someone possessed. Her body is only sent into greater pleasures at Ami's thick alien seed fills her up in both gut and womb. Her body noticeably expands to accommodate it all

>> No.1992390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523161802043.jpg -(155.4 KiB, 827x827) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159119

>>1992383
Belfast will sip her tea

"I could have never imagined it. It makes me happy we get along well with them. I'm going to try and visit the base more on my time off."

Smiles

"But that doesn't stop you from following her~"

>> No.1992391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523162357206.png -(486.1 KiB, 915x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497787

>>1992389
Again and again Ami will cum, having plenty of fluids to pump into her chosen mate
The pale skinned alien trilling happily each time she climaxes, sinking her hands into Yoko's fine ass as she continues to ravage her
...But eventually Ami will decide that she's had enough for now, removing her appendages from Yoko as they slip out with a wet and slick sound
But she doesn't move away from the redhead, instead cuddling up against her affectionately

>> No.1992392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523162766085.png -(420.7 KiB, 816x1038) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
430844

>>1992388
Yeah you're a cute one, not as cute as me but you're cute for a book...
She looked around the library.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were other intelligent books here, I wonder if any of them would be as cute as you though...

Still must be tough working with this guy right?

>> No.1992393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523162877111.jpg -(206.6 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211572

>>1992388
I'm still a little shy, none of the destroyers look like me at all.
She sighed a little at the comment about the tall dragon too.
Well, I can't help but be curious I guess...
Before pouting a little.
It's not like I really care about her, she's just the boss.

>> No.1992394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523162923190.jpg -(725.0 KiB, 1150x1150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
742439

>>1992391
Yoko's body only becomes bigger. Though it only caused the redhead even greater pleasures. She's here, she's feeling this, and she's with Ami. Nothing else matters anymore, whatever life she used to have is no more. She likely doesn't even remember most of it anymore

Yoko is unable to speak as she basks in the afterglow of that rough and passionate alien pounding. She'll manage to put her arms around Ami, well as much as she could given her current state. Yoko's body will slowly return to normal as fluids and such seep out of her

And if the hallways do have cameras, microphones and such. ...Then whoever happened to be watching got quite the show

>> No.1992395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523163481805.jpg -(261.6 KiB, 503x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267906

>>1992393
Belfast smiles, she knows better. But the maid decides not to say anything. Instead, she'll take a quiet sip of her tea

"It's still good getting to know the admiral. And we have a good opportunity to do so now that we're working here."

"Speaking of, are you getting along well with everyone else in the house?"

Since earlier this morning Belfast saw she gets on well with Barbara and Henri

>> No.1992396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523163673353.png -(609.3 KiB, 1000x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623961

>>1992394
Quite the show indeed, at the very least Helena was probably tracking Yoko just in case the redhead tried anything stupid or rash in her needy state
But regardless of whoever might have been watching, Ami couldn't care less
Cooing softly as she cuddles with Yoko in that pool of fluids

>> No.1992397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523164351582.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 611x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128516

>>1992392
Sora: Although I could be as cute as you if I wanted, If there are any other intelligent books here, I'd be able to tell.

She states with a smirk. She doesnt confirm whether there is or isn't though. Arata makes a sour face at that comment while Book girl smiles and shrugs

Sora: All he does is slack off and ogle girls all day. He's a huge pervert and sometimes it gets him into trouble. Baby sitting him is a real hassle sometimes.

Arata: He seems offended I don't slack off all the time. See? I'm researching! he holds up the book he was in fact reading before this conversation started

Sora: But you don't deny being a pervert?

Arata: Not at all! In fact, he looks quite proud right now compared to just a moment ago

Last edited 18/04/08(Sun)01:12.

>> No.1992398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523164510068.jpg -(113.0 KiB, 850x1020) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115711

>>1992395
Yes, it was good that she let us work here instead of rooming with the other ships.
She'd admit as she kept sipping her tea.
And most of the people here are okay, some of the... Friends are weird.
Namely Lion and Moose... and Foxes when being protective of Lucoa.
But they're nice at least.

>> No.1992399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523164887707.jpg -(264.2 KiB, 850x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270574

>>1992398
"Mm, they are a bit odd yes. The two big strong ones always seem to be in a competition. hehe, but I think they also like each other. It's sweet when they have their little quiet moments."

As a maid she's up and down and all over the manor. so she can't help but notice things here and there

"You should visit the base more too. I know you'll make some friends there too."

Smiles

>> No.1992400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523166105266.jpg -(260.1 KiB, 401x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
266313

>>1992397
I'm sure there are they're just in the restricted section or something.
Nicole just smiled.
I think everyone here is a pervert now... just comes with living here...
She said with a giggle.
Anyway if you both need anything else just let me know... I guess I should let you get back to your reading.

Last edited 18/04/08(Sun)01:41.

>> No.1992401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523166353878.jpg -(640.5 KiB, 847x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
655825

>>1992399
I try not to get in their way when they're competing, they don't like it.
Plus the Lion tries to rope her into it.
There's also the cat who sleeps in the room next to me... I really want to get to know her more.
She's curious about the catlette.

I guess I can visit the base again, if you'll come with me.

>> No.1992402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523166974506.jpg -(605.0 KiB, 1065x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
619556

>>1992396
The Russian would have noticed or will eventually notice that Yoko stayed in one spot for an extended period. As Yoko's body goes back to a more normal state. She'll also regain more consciousness. She'll rub Ami as her eyes slowly open as Ami's cooing causes her to smile

"So you ended up bringing me up on some ship huh?"

Yoko will pet the alien's head

>> No.1992403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523167213681.png -(486.1 KiB, 915x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
497787

>>1992402
All Yoko gets is a vague sound of confirmation, Ami beaming at her as her huge tails shake and wave behind her
The alien hybrid closing her eyes with a content look on her face as she receives those headpats

>> No.1992405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523167435553.jpg -(79.7 KiB, 598x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81612

>>1992400
Sora: I wonder~

Arata: Yeah... everyone being a pervert is a bit depressing in some ways...

Because less girls being embarrassed and having cute reactions from it! Which Arata is a huge fan of

Sora: I'm sure there's stuff you got to be doing around the library too.

Arata: Will do! Talk to ya later, Nicole!
Sora: See ya

And Arata will get back to researching while Sora sits in a chair next to her master and lounges around, probably leaning back and balancing on its hind legs.

>> No.1992406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523168040413.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 850x1218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190525

>>1992401
"She sleeps a lot, maybe if you catch her while she's awake we can talk and get to know her."

Belfast nods and pats the top of Hammy's hand

"Of course!"

>> No.1992407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523170684467.png -(373.8 KiB, 540x754) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
382745

>>1992406
The Admiral seems to know her well, but I haven't asked her who she is yet.
And the headpat got another smile from the cat boat.
Then I'll go with you next time.

>> No.1992408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523235261985.jpg -(195.7 KiB, 850x1420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200446

There's a couple I can fish right now, mostly starting from the top there's Anna, Amanda's lovely half Raiju half Eevee daughter who's mostly chilling around her temple practicing with a gastly for the time she'll become a trainer like her mom.
"Alright use nightshade!"

Other options is Nicole and Samantha, both who are around Aurora, the former getting off work at the Library while the latter walking into town with some rare stones she had found while exploring...

Other options include Misray who's still holding down the fort without Amanda and likely watching Anna from a distance carefully.

If for some reason you want Megan she's at home regenerating... and bored out of her mind because being unable to move is boring.
I didn't think this through very well...

Continuing sessions also possible.

Last edited 18/04/08(Sun)20:54.

>> No.1992409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523235831629.jpg -(53.8 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55073
>Nerd

As the two arrived at their destination, they would be greeted by a dark elf receptionist. She was wearing a slave collar.
???: Good evening, and welcome to Fashion Web! Thank you for visiting this location, how may we entangle you tonight~?

>> No.1992410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523236027063.jpg -(322.1 KiB, 850x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329787

>>1992409
Hello...
Chisame said with a calm smile as she half pulled Setsuna up beside her.
I'm here to get my pet and myself fitted with an outfit or two, some formal frilly wear like our own and of course some nice underwear for our fun time.
Thanks to all the donations from their more 'active' show Chiu has more of a budget now.

>> No.1992411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523236869291.png -(320.6 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328290

It's another day in the life of a certain deity's spawn, and the girl is currently in her basement bedroom/workshop working with some alchemical materials
Specifically, she's produced a mass of "liquid metal" and is having it take on various forms and shapes
The girl looking quite pleased with her accomplishment

>> No.1992412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1523237316510.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120985

>>1992411
Well SOMEONE has slipped into the workshop quietly, content to watch the junior member of the household do her experiment. She also totally doesn't try her.
Nnnnn...I bet she's going to try something...



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff