[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1521000382950.jpg -(81.0 KiB, 459x597) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82927 No.1988092   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1988096   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521000696745.jpg -(92.8 KiB, 1000x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95002
>>Lowly Bitch

As if sensing how Annete's mental resistance is crumbling away, the two Oni Wolves currently fucking her will soon climax
The duo throwing their heads back and letting loose long howls of victory as their hot and energy rich semen is pumped into her womb and stomach
Annete being filled with a mind numbing and intoxicating warmth from being inseminated as the wolf's energy saturates her entire body
...But the two wolves won't spend too long basking in the afterglow, the one that was facefucking Annete removing his cock and stepping away while the other pulls her off of his dick and simply drops her onto the ground like a spent tissue
...And with that other wolves with close in, hands reaching for Annete and cocks seeking out her holes
The entire group eager to mate with the alluring and mature fox

>> No.1988097   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521000957499.jpg -(100.8 KiB, 350x795) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103215

>>1988083
"Move with the times?"
He furrows an eyebrow
I've mostly been traveling and helping others...That and honing my Pokemon skills in battle. What was you going to show me?

>> No.1988099   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001093269.png -(732.2 KiB, 563x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
749736

>>1988095
And along with the clothes being summoned away another pink dildo would be summoned up.. but she'd promptly forget about it as she saw the monster she had chosen instead, the other one vanishing with a small puff.
Alright we'll use yours instead.
She said with a flush standing there.

>> No.1988100   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001105007.png -(11.9 KiB, 225x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12209
>Adrian

I-I don't know! You and mom are weird, you're not normal parents!
Mayze probably definitely would spy on him getting laid. For educational purposes. Of course. Ahem.

>> No.1988102   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001168119.jpg -(280.1 KiB, 720x1018) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286776

>>1988099
Good.
Ciri then placed it on the ground.

...Then get yourself ready and sit on it.

>> No.1988104   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001386275.jpg -(591.3 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
605457

>>1988097
Sapphire would step closer... and attempt to straddle Red's lap.

...Well, I've always been curious about you. There's always been all kinds of rumors about you.

>> No.1988105   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001482817.jpg -(492.9 KiB, 1200x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504701

>>1988096
And the Horny fox is soon flooded with the twin bursts of Semen, the sheer amount flooding her throat and womb and only a timely activated teleport spell prevented the poor fox from drowning in it.... though still the sheer force of the twin climaxes and the surge of energy pouring into her heated body would send the fox into a sex frenzy, her hormones jumping sky high as the fox begin giving off every indication of desire she could as her pussy milked the Oni wolf dry letting her hungry womb take in all the seed she could as her psychic spells did what they needed, her mind no longer in any state to direct it herself.
Ahhhhhhh....
She laid back in bliss as some of the leftover seed spilled out her mouth down her bare front and tattered uniform.
So goooood....
She looked at the gathered group and just opened her legs in mute offering, offering her body for their use with an eager look of lust... her only thoughts now being.
More!!!

>> No.1988107   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001665192.jpg -(250.7 KiB, 1000x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256723

>>1988100
Adrian chuckled again then. Of all the replies...

"Are you sure? Seems pretty normal to me."

Though his perspective had been more than a little warped thanks to his time and experiences here.

>> No.1988108   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001732827.jpg -(92.8 KiB, 1000x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95002

>>1988105
And more she shall receive, for the wolves will not be satisfied until each and every single one of them has had a turn
...Made all the worse by the fact that many of them will indulge in seconds
And thirds
An- Well you get the idea
Eventually the pack will drag Annete back to one of their lairs, subjecting the psychic fox to more and more nonstop sex
Needless to say, no one will be hearing from her for awhile

>> No.1988109   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001794057.jpg -(429.8 KiB, 607x635) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
440109

>>1988104
TOO CLOSE
Red will be surprised by her old friend getting very close to him, causing him to blush. Pika will shake his head and continue to eat his apple.

Uh, rumors? What kind of rumors?

>> No.1988111   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521001909724.png -(406.0 KiB, 403x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
415771

>>1988102
Sit on it... okay...
The fox blushed and walked over, lining her bare slit up with the toy as she looked at her... taking a deep breath as she slid herself down on it, giving a small groan as her lower lips took it in... clear she has some experience now.
AHhhhh...
She slowly worked it into her, working it in and out a few times as she let her natural wetness work it in easier... clearly she had already been turned on awhile.

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)00:31.

>> No.1988112   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002139988.jpg -(188.3 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192837
>Megan

Why would she think that? You seem ok to me if not a bit overwhelmed by life. The sane thing in this place is just embrace what brings you pleasure.

>> No.1988113   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002164185.png -(36.1 KiB, 204x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
36977

>>1988107
Well anyway, I'm teaching Pan magic... so that's a start anyway.

>> No.1988114   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002177453.jpg -(99.8 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
102174

Ingrid is at Vanessa's house today. And Veronica ended heading back down into the lair to feed with her sisters. The two dragons are just walking out of the hole in the backyard after being shown around down there

"Wow, you really weren't joking! Is Ellen handling all this fine now that she's all pregnant?"

>> No.1988115   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002211577.jpg -(96.5 KiB, 400x529) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
98825

>>1988109
Sapphire doesn't do anything else other than just stare at his face.

They used to say you have the stamina of a demon- that you could survive any battle, no matter how harsh!

>> No.1988116   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002280381.png -(56.0 KiB, 700x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57361

>>1988101
He just grinned at your words.

"I'm not that great, I just know how to convert stuff!"

It wasn't that he knew many types of magics, but that between those available to him he could accomplish a great deal.

"And I dunno, I have to try first~"

And then Bren did something very rare: Activated his mystic eyes! He was experiencing clear strain as he peered down different timelines related to his magic. It was really hard to sort through them and stay focused at the same time, but knowing he had to do it so they could go adventuring gave him a great deal of determination, and allowed eventual progress. It felt like much longer than it was to Bren, but after about seven seconds he slumped a bit, huffing out a breath of air as he shut the eyes off.

"I hate doing that..."

But now he knew a lot of stuff not to do, and had probably found a thing that would work!

>> No.1988117   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002300684.jpg -(638.6 KiB, 844x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
653938

>>1988108
And they'd find that the horny fox proved very receptive to their cocks and energy, delighting as they came back for more and more, as her clothing was torn to shreds and her body was used like a fluffy tailed sex toy over and over... for despite the fox's power their energy was still quite potent.
This is some of the best ever... this energy...
The fox eventually finding herself dragged back to their lair and treated to a days long orgy... where time seemed to just fade together, her body getting used in every hole as she was used a wolf cum dump... enjoy every second of it until she'd eventually blissfully pass out, full to the brim with seed.

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)00:38.

>> No.1988118   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002355853.jpg -(112.2 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114845

>>1988111
...No foreplay. Well all right then. This will take a few minutes...
She would take the rope and then tie up Samantha the same way Helen had tied her up, the ropes would even cross over the dildo and force it up even further into her.
Once the ropes were secured, Ciri would stand upright.

T-There...

>> No.1988119   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002375359.jpg -(60.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62365

>>1988114
Yeah, she's been handling it fine. It was more of a pain handling all of them before she was pregnant.

Although I can't say too much for myself.

Although Veronica can still be a bit annoying to handle sometimes.

>> No.1988120   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002483372.jpg -(250.7 KiB, 1000x666) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256723

>>1988113
"That's my boy. I'll teach you how to cook too, and you can start bringing food along. If you surprise her with lunch next time I bet she'll enjoy it."

>> No.1988121   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002649562.jpg -(141.3 KiB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144662

>>1988119
"Speaking of I'm glad you guys are finally having a baby. I was starting to think that maybe you were shooting blanks Vanessa, haha!"

She jabs her with her elbow playfully, since she's just joking

"But then you had Veronica, she's got a lot of raw instinct. I can see why she'd be difficult. My parents said I burned down my first village pretty young. Good times."

>> No.1988122   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002867253.jpg -(131.1 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134287

>>1988115
Sapphire you're too close..
He was feeling uncomfortable with how close she is.
Ah right, plenty of those times I almost died as well. But I never gave up as I had to fight for what was right and the rush of my blood pumping.

>> No.1988123   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002975508.png -(29.0 KiB, 180x195) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
29667

>>1988120
...Is food really that effective on women?

>> No.1988124   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521002980002.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 289x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53723

>>1988121
I'm more surprised it took this long for me to finally impregnate Ellen. I use the same types of potions my sister does, and I've been having her hook me up with special ones mixed into the regular batch.

A slight sigh from the small dragon.

But then all of a sudden I have a huge family all at once.

But speaking of Veronica, I don't get why her mom keeps saying that she takes from me. And speaking of burning places down, I need to keep her from causing some serious trouble too.

>> No.1988125   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521003095712.png -(23.7 KiB, 193x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24282

>>1988123
Adrian shrugged.

"Depends on the woman. A lot of people like knowing the man of the house can cook though, it makes them more dependable."

But he was grinning again soon after.

"Mostly it's saiyans, I think."

>> No.1988126   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521003199992.jpg -(446.2 KiB, 900x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
456875

>>1988124
"Special ones huh? Man, you guys always have something happening that's like, whoa! I'm kinda jealous."

"Well, hopefully, nothing happens. I'd hate for you guys to get in trouble...Especially now. So let me know if I can do anything to help."

>> No.1988127   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521003281346.png -(366.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375627

>>1988112
She doesn't seem to get that, I think she even recently turned when she revived but she still seems to think enjoying yourself is crazy.... even though she gets off on it too...
She shrugged.
So weird... oh well not my problem right now, at least until I next check on her.

>> No.1988128   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521003335535.jpg -(163.6 KiB, 437x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167484

>>1988118
I was already kind of turned on as it was...
And she didn't get foreplay with the wolves either... either way she'd soon squat there patiently as the robes were bound around her, even moaning a little as that sexy toy was shoved deeper into her foxy pussy... before at last it'd be complete.
Ahhh...
She'd look at herself..
I can see how it feels... ahhh
She tried to move and moaned at the feeling.
Limiting...

>> No.1988129   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521003599343.jpg -(65.9 KiB, 353x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67468

>>1988126
Yeah, we're just a family of troublemakers after all. Well, more like a lot of crazy stuff happens around us out of nowhere.

But yeah, I'll let you know if I need anything from you.

Although... I could really use a stress reliever. Can't exactly risk plowing Ellen right now. Handjobs and blowjobs can only do so much. And Veronica keeps trying to attack me when I'm trying to satisfy myself with her mom!

Stressful life of a stressed dragon.

>> No.1988130   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521003794311.png -(227.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232668

>>1988129
"You better! So what do you feel like doing now? I can hang out pretty much all day."

>> No.1988131   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004112282.jpg -(244.5 KiB, 544x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250387

>>1988122
>>1988122
Don't be stingey, Red~
She'll flick him on the forehead.

You should be happy to have a girl in your lap.

>> No.1988132   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004289090.jpg -(44.3 KiB, 258x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45391

>>1988130
Well...

Actually, it'd be weird asking a friend for some fuck the moment they said they could help with anything.

Actually, nevermind.

But the frustration of not getting that relief any time soon had her tail whip sharply a bit behind her. A clear sign of an upset dragon.

>> No.1988133   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004291415.png -(80.7 KiB, 307x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82603

>>1988125
All right... Then I'll learn how to cook from you. Maybe it'll come in handy.
It'd be nice to make my own food anyway.
And since you had to go, we can leave this up in the air for now.

>> No.1988134   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004406153.jpg -(475.0 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
486396

>>1988132
She'll glance at her friend's tail whip about, that's a clear sign

"Come on...we're friends, right? Trust me! Tell me what's wrong, I want to help if I can."

She'll adjust her red glasses

>> No.1988135   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004466820.jpg -(184.0 KiB, 1024x2062) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188456

>>1988128
Doing it like this... you train your body to take in cocks...
Ciri, having done this to someone else, now admires her work and thinks about it some more.
So this is how it feels when Mistress does it to others...? She's adorable struggling to cope with it.

>> No.1988136   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004747963.jpg -(75.3 KiB, 422x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77064

>>1988134
Well yeah, of course we're friends! I just find it a little awkward to ask you for some fuck right after you said all that!

And despite what she just thought, she's just go ahead and say what was on her mind.

>> No.1988137   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521004941682.jpg -(671.1 KiB, 680x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
687221

>>1988131
He grumbles over having his forehead flicked and sighs.
I guess...
Was not something I expected from you is all. So you caught me off guard.

>> No.1988138   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005031421.jpg -(180.3 KiB, 588x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
184577

>>1988135
I see, it's different than I thoughhhhtt...
She squirmed and fell over driving the toy into her a little more with a moan as she worked to pick herself back up again.
Hard to walk...

>> No.1988139   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005047375.png -(24.4 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24985

>>1988136
"Oh. Is that all? Psh! May as well ask me for a cup of suga-Oh!"

Pic then related

"....W-Well...now that you've said it...I've always wanted to do it with you. Ahem..."

>> No.1988140   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005276272.jpg -(23.1 KiB, 272x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23705

>>1988139
... R-Really?

A brief silence.

Well, if things weren't a little awkward then, they are now...

>> No.1988141   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005372215.png -(365.9 KiB, 1000x901) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
374677

>>1988137
Well... we didn't really get to know each other that well. You were kind of turned to stone for a while.

But that said, you have no idea what sort of things I like to do~

Don't worry though, if I was going to rape you I would have challenged you to a battle first~
She'd start tracing a finger around his ear playfully.

Of course... if you're interested in that sort of thing, i wouldn't say no.
Please be interested~ That'll make this easier~
She told Crystal she was going to try and do naughty things to Red :D

>> No.1988142   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005491347.jpg -(159.3 KiB, 1024x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
163126

>>1988138
Well I'm not untying you~

>> No.1988143   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005635226.jpg -(118.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
120923

>>1988142
She was finally able to stand up again, the bound fox struggling to keep herself steady despite her obvious arousal, at least if the small drops dripping down her leg said anything.
Then I'll just have to, ah, get used to it...
She said as she stood up straight and took another deep breath, interrupted by a groan.
Least I can just teleport around.

>> No.1988144   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521005654331.png -(24.4 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
25001

>>1988140
"..........My bad."

She glances off to the side, her face still a bit flushed

"But...they don't have to be, right? I just...didn't want to get between you and Ellen is all."

>> No.1988145   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521006289871.jpg -(66.0 KiB, 408x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67560

>>1988144
... Ahhhhhhh, dammit! Get over here!

And then the small would just grab her friend's hand and began marching into the house.

>> No.1988146   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521006463949.png -(883.6 KiB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
904804

>>1988143
You did ask for it, so that's what I expect.

>> No.1988147   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521006546795.png -(23.0 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23556

>>1988145
"Y-Yeah!"

Ingrid says in response to Vanessa's sudden hand holding. She'll squeeze her hand and follows her inside, her heart racing a bit

"We're actually going to do it together..."

>> No.1988148   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521006656707.jpg -(163.6 KiB, 437x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
167484

>>1988146
Well once you adjust it kind of... ahhh...
She twitched her tail a little causing the ropes to move and shove the toy around inside her again.
Feels good...
She'd summon her clothes again.
Guess I'll try it awhile...
I just hope I don't leave it behind in my teleport spell.

>> No.1988149   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521007050042.jpg -(16.0 KiB, 235x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16382

>>1988147
You should have realized it was fine the moment you got the news I had a kid with somebody that wasn't Ellen!

Going right on into one of the unoccupied rooms of the house, throwing her friend a little bit towards the bed in there as she began rummaging through some stuff that was kept in there. Tail whipping about.

You also didn't think about...

And she'd turn around showing that she had a handful of vials.

Just who exactly my older sister is.

>> No.1988150   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521007651857.png -(1006.7 KiB, 1300x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1030826

>>1988148
Well if you walk around like this long enough, you'll find a new purpose in life. You should try it~

>> No.1988151   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521008320977.jpg -(254.3 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260374

>>1988150
And with her clothes summoned back on it'd be hard to tell if you were looking though for Ciri it would be obvious she was wearing it or not.
Maybe I will awhile... it does feel kind of good...
At least it can hold me over.
Until she can get the real thing at least.

>> No.1988152   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521008736775.jpg -(193.3 KiB, 900x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197888

>>1988151
I do it every day.
She smiled.

But I'm not very social in my endeavors. I enjoy walking alone... you feel more vulnerable when you're alone. It's more erotic to me.

>> No.1988153   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521008963581.jpg -(232.3 KiB, 787x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237850

>>1988152
Then I'll just have to learn how to tie it myself then, and get used to wearing it...
I could get used to the feeling.
especially when every twitch of her tail moved the ropes causing the toy to move inside her, giving her a nice hands free way to play with herself... as that tail began wagging faster and faster.
I'm not that social too, I'm mostly alone, least now I won't be bored...

Thanks for teaching me... it was ahhhhhh...
She paused as she tensed up... her tail halting.
a learning experience.

>> No.1988154   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521009246505.png -(545.1 KiB, 1130x1515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
558220

>>1988153
>>1988153
I'm happy you feel that way~

Mistress had to convince me of it at first, but I've grown to enjoy this.
I know I'm falling, but I can't help but wonder what she'll teach me next.

>> No.1988155   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521010320508.jpg -(803.9 KiB, 850x1076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
823145

>>1988154
Yeah the you I met last time I didn't think you'd ever like something like this...
She said giving a stretch and moan again.
I'm going to have to resist touching too.
I guess I'll just have to keep checking up on you now, see what else you do...
That tail started wagging again.
But I guess I should go on..

>> No.1988156   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521010857536.jpg -(376.6 KiB, 700x805) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
385646

Hey FUCKERS this redhead ain't red dead just yet. Sabbatical maybe, still cooking but not as much, mostly just making sweets now. And frying chicken and other foods. She's making a key lime pie right now and tasting it.
Mmmmmmmm~
This actually tastes good! I think 8 might like this!

>> No.1988157   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521011229524.png -(1.1 MiB, 1024x682) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1154827

>>1988155
Who knows... But yes, I should get going as well.

>> No.1988158   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521011978966.png -(495.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
507327

>>1988157
Yeah, I should make my rounds, I'll check back with you later, maybe see if you've learned some new things I can learn about too...
Her tail started wagging doglike again and got another moan from her... she's either going to have to stop doing that or get used to fucking herself every time.
Let's see if I can teleport with this distraction now...
she said as she stepped back.
I'll see you around, if your Mistress teaches you something new I want to know too!
And with that said she'd try to vanish too.... and mess up the first time by vanishing her clothes.
...
Before getting it right the second time.

>> No.1988159   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521012125466.jpg -(5239 B, 120x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5239

>>1988156
8-Ball had already gone through his main course he was taking a bite of the pie.

Damn.

He'd take another bite nodding in approval.

You finally started listenin' to Spiffy huh?

He'd joke around as Asuka's cooking was always pretty good but Spiffy doing the bulk for the longest time left a bit of a shadow on the kitchen. Although no one's really complained about the job Susu does. The genderbutt claims it's so Susu doesn't throw frying pans at people. Although Razu would claim something along the lines of "MRRMF NRMF NOM! NOM! NOM!"

>> No.1988160   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521012980783.jpg -(597.3 KiB, 593x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
611658

>>1988159
Funny what advice will do for someone. I thought I knew it all when it came to cooking. Jeez what an idiot I was.
She smiles at 8-ball which is a genuine smile, something not a lot of people get from her.
Frying is a bit weird sometimes. Even to this day I get a little jumpy from the oil.

>> No.1988161   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521013676021.png -(23.8 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24388

>>1988149
"Yeah well! ...Shut up!"

Her ears twitch a lot, think of it her sign of a stressed-out small dragon

"Holy shit that's a lot of vials! ....So we start getting naked already! D-Drink a bunch of them too!"

>> No.1988162   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521014044297.jpg -(59.1 KiB, 400x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60532

>>1988160
Just shows that you care. Just 'cause I work on machines all day don't mean I forget they can take my hands clean off if I ain't watchin' myself.

He chuckles.

That ain't the only thing makes you jump though.

She's bein' awfully nice... She's been hangin' around those other brothas again.

He smiled back at her. He was well aware of how promiscuous she is. Hell it's how they got this way in the first place. But 8 just seems a little different today.

>> No.1988163   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521014483239.jpg -(65.9 KiB, 353x695) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67468

>>1988161
Look, I appreciate your concern about getting between me and Ellen.

Popping a potion...

But you should have been able to put the pieces together before this...

And another one, throwing the two empty vials aside as she threw off her shirt. Exposing her flat. Her body feeling as if it was heating up.

And it'd be a good idea to start getting ready, because once these begin to kick in, I'll probably mess up that pretty outfit of yours.

But Ingrid would be able to notice that those potions were already working their magic as Vanessa's skirt began to lift as she drank a third and final potion.

>> No.1988164   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521015150810.jpg -(109.7 KiB, 800x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112345

>>1988163
"Geh...you know I don't come by often. I take naps that last weeks under my treasures sometimes alright!"

More ear twitching as she starts to undress, eventually getting her top off. Ingrid has breasts, they're just not very big

Her body now feeling hotter, especially when seeing Vanessa's chest in such a way and getting the rest off as well. And puts it aside somewhere

"Those work fast..."

She'll start to approach, slowly but surely her arousal grows. And at the same pace she gets feral

>> No.1988165   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521015721790.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 756x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131070

>>1988162
I keep telling you to take breaks too, that machinery is pretty dangerous.
She finishes what cooking she has ad presents the key lime pie.
How was your day by the way? You seem... very peaceful.

>> No.1988166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521015918294.jpg -(23.1 KiB, 272x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23705

>>1988164
Same ones my sister uses, work fast and efficiently. Because she's weird like that.

And I'm not supposed to drink this many at the same time.

The small dragon tossing aside that last empty vial as she'd now approach her fellow small dragon. Her feral nature to use her potion-made tool to mate only getting more uncontrollable. But trying to start things off before that nature takes over, she'd go in for a kiss.

... Just for the two of them to bump horns once she got close enough.

F-Fuck!

This isn't as easy as kissing Ellen, that's for sure.

>> No.1988167   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521016445565.jpg -(18.9 KiB, 185x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
19313

>>1988165
As long as Sylvia don't feel like playing a sick joke on me I think my hands are stayin' on my arms.

He looks at the pie.

Damn that looks good! Bring some of that over here girl.

>> No.1988168   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521016602621.png -(31.3 KiB, 230x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32025

>>1988166
>>1988166
Ingrid face was flushed as all hell, and her chest heaves with heavy breaths. Vanessa's rod only riling her up more, she's woken up recently. So it's been a while

"It's fine, I'll be able to handle it no problem."

And as Vanessa went in for the kiss Ingrid was already getting ready to receive, even sticking her tongue out a little. But then the horns

"Guh!"

Though they're close enough that Vanessa's member will rub against Ingrid

"A-Ahh~!"

Ingrid will try kissing Vanessa this time, trying to go in at just the right angle

>> No.1988169   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521016948486.jpg -(274.1 KiB, 800x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280701

>>1988168
And luckily for the two dragons, second attempt will do the trick and they manage to kiss without bumping horns.

The riled up dragon exploring her friend's mouth with her tongue, grinding against her as they continued their kiss.

>> No.1988170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521017445882.png -(24.4 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24991

>>1988169
Ingrid will moan while kissing Vanessa, her hands will wrap around her slender frame and rubs her back and feels her waist and hips

Vanessa's member will grown hot and slick from Ingrid's fluids the more she grinds against her

>> No.1988171   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521017977352.jpg -(175.2 KiB, 420x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
179381

>>1988167
You mean my pie or this crap here?
She winks at him as she brings over the key lime pie and herself and sits on the table handing it to him. Thankfully she's not fat or anything so she can totally do shit like this.
It's nice to make one without hot spice. Razu's probably sleeping.

>> No.1988172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521018128750.jpg -(552.9 KiB, 753x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566135

>>1988170
And after a couple more minutes of intimate kissing, the small dragon, now very riled up, would slowly have them make their way to the bed. Breaking the kiss before she wrestlers both of their bodies onto it.

And if Ingrid wasn't also in a feral state, she'd be able to see that the vibe from Vanessa's eyes had changed and she was just a dragon with the urge to fill a hole.

And with that, the feral dragon would reach down to help guide herself and would begin her adventure into Ingrid's waiting hole.

>> No.1988173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521018699989.png -(25.7 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
26313

>>1988172
"Graaaahn~!"

Ingrid growls as Vanessa wrestles her onto the bed. She'll even fight against Vanessa while panting heatedly. Her own eyes looking feral, both matching in look and color

"Mmmnn~!"

She wraps her legs around her friend/partner's waist and pulls her in as soon as she feels her tip poke against her entrance

>> No.1988174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521019343749.jpg -(388.7 KiB, 600x686) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398060

>>1988173
With Ingrid also being in a feral state and pulling Vanessa in, the small dragon would have no issues exploring her depths.

And once she was in as far as she could go, the dragon would begin thrusting wildly for the sake of satisfying her carnal desire. Roaring at Ingrid in her feral state.

But of course, it was just a regular roar of a dragon, not her amplified roar that she'd normally use in a fight.

>> No.1988175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521019729282.png -(542.8 KiB, 800x565) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
555824

>>1988174
Ingrid's eye glow like fierce embers as she roars back. All while feeling the pounding Vanessa is giving her all reverberate throughout her body, throwing her body into a blissful state. Her drooling sex clamping down hard around Vanessa's rod and also making it feel quite slippery. Ingrid will bear her harp teeth snarling at her partner in a heated fashion

>> No.1988176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521020330401.jpg -(16.0 KiB, 235x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
16382

>>1988175
Her feral state seeing the roar as a sign of resistance told the dragon to attempt to further express her dominance in the current situation. Going down and biting Ingrid's shoulder a bit as she continues slamming into the tightening cavern.

It's a good thing they're both dragons.

But the more she moved her hips, the more her instincts were telling her that it was almost time to breed the dragon under her. Her rod beginning to swell up.

>> No.1988177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521048888458.jpg -(181.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
186250

>>1988176
Ingrid will roar and wince from the bite to her shoulder. Though in her aroused and feral state the pain is soon replaced by pleasure and adrenaline

Ingrid reaches behind Vanessa and digs her claws into her back as she continues to plow into her. Her sex only getting tighter and wetter as she swells up inside her tunnel

>> No.1988178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521050515948.jpg -(208.3 KiB, 1800x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
213315

Coming into Aurora a man wanders about lost, a blade on his back and a hip flask in hand, looking rough. Seeing the sights he takes a moment to consider
The hell, am I still sleeping? This ain't Haven.
shrugging it off he wanders forward not really bothering to consider how wildly far he is from home

>> No.1988179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521050981129.jpg -(592.4 KiB, 1280x1812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606624

>>1988178
Tossing Yang or Weiss at him right off the bat would a bit silly. So instead this woman will be seen near-by looking at the holograpi\phic displays for a job suited for her skills. Her sword can be seen floating near her back

"Too easy...too easy...hrm...at least they pay decently but..."

>> No.1988180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521051388374.png -(324.4 KiB, 853x439) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332158

>>1988179
he quickly catches sight of her, first the sword.....then the ass, the upper half of his body stops before the bottom and he has a hop back
Not bad.
Hey, you with the nice sword, got a minute?
She would quickly find the stench of alcohol coming from him

>> No.1988181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521051662238.png -(1023.1 KiB, 744x1053) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1047618

>>1988180
"...?"

She turns around, Qrow will see she's wearing what looks to be a black blindfold? But in actuality, that's just her battle visor. She'll begin scanning him. To know his weight, height, etc

"Yes, need something?"

"Maybe he wants to hire me? He looks experienced, no, he is experienced, and grizzled. I can tell by just looking at him."

>> No.1988182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521052058645.png -(867.2 KiB, 600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
888012

>>1988181
He would raise his eyebrow at her visor but shrug it off, she can talk with him and that's all that matters, not caring for that detail. One detail would be more prevailant not just from the scan but he is a bit drunk as if the hip flask in his hand wouldn't be a big enough indicator.
I need a lot of things but right now? I want to know where I am, didn't know this place existed around Haven.

>> No.1988183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521052581262.jpg -(137.2 KiB, 850x1172) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140447

>>1988182
"He's inebriated. And judging by his flask, I'd say he's been drinking out of other sources."

"I've never heard of Haven. But I think I understand your situation. ...I'm sorry to be the one to break to you this news but..."

"You're in a completely different dimension altogether. This city is called Aurora. You can say its the capital of this world, Quadri 13. Which serves as a hub-world."

>> No.1988184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521053013512.gif -(941.2 KiB, 540x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
963833

>>1988183
he opens his mouth like he was going to speak, then stops...looks at his flask, before he laughs a little, assuming she might be smelling the booze off him
Hahaha, oh that's a good one, I've not had THAT much, no really you are kidding right?

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)14:43.

>> No.1988185   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1988184
"I'm afraid I'm not. Do you need a minute to process all of this?"

And since they're in Aurora...well, all Qrow needs to do is a take a good look around

>> No.1988186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521053608678.jpg -(49.8 KiB, 715x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51027

>>1988185
He has another look and sees nope, this is too much even for a drunken dream for him, he has a loud irritated groan as he accepts he is seperated from his team at the worst possible time in his eyes
Nope, can't say I want to waste time doing that. All I want right now is a refill.
If I'm in a different dimension and she isn't lying even "that" bitch won't get me out of here

>> No.1988187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521056162000.jpg -(183.7 KiB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188132

>>1988186
"I figured he'd take it like that. I'm beginning to understand the type of man he is a little better."

"Has your money been good here?"

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)15:36.

>> No.1988188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521056473319.jpg -(44.3 KiB, 258x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45391

>>1988177
And with a few more wild thrusts from a feral Vanessa, Ingrid would receive her first load from Vanessa. The small dragon letting go of her bite and roaring once more.

But considering how many potions the dragon had, this was far from over.

>> No.1988189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521056716523.jpg -(70.1 KiB, 640x639) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71781

>>1988187
he gives a chuckle as she brings this up
Hahhahaaa, money? Nope, all I have one me is what you see and what's in my head.
he taps his forehead
I bet my credit is going to be no good here either so, nope, I'm just as good as a bum here...shit.
he looks down figuring this means he won't get a drink so easily and with all this going on, he's what he really wants right now

>> No.1988190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521056769149.png -(23.8 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24388

>>1988188
Feeling that thick hot goo fill her up threw her body into climax as well. Her body spasms and her claws dig into Vanessa's back. Ingrid throws her head back and roars as well

She'll buck against her partner, showing her own eagerness to continue

>> No.1988191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521057008917.jpg -(4.0 MiB, 2881x5007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4204563

>>1988189
"I see, then you're in luck."

She'll nod

"You're new here, so the government will provide you with an apartment and a predetermined amount of funds to help get you on your feet."

>> No.1988192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521057190888.jpg -(79.3 KiB, 620x878) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
81246

>>1988191
a small grin comes on his face as he looks back up at her
Really? I guess procedure is a form of luck I'll take right now, and I hope it won't run out by the time I get over there. Suppose I should get over there now, thanks for the help.

>> No.1988193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521057458451.jpg -(633.6 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
648800

>>1988192
"Alright. Mm, before we part ways, would you like instructions on how to use the teleporter to get there?"

>> No.1988194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521057570461.jpg -(56.2 KiB, 351x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57498

>>1988190
Unfazed by Ingrid's claws digging into her back, that's exactly what would happen. The small dragon would try to pull out of Ingrid, only to get so far with Ingrid still having her legs wrapped around her. Thus leaving her with the only option to slam it back.

Thus beginning the cycle anew.

>> No.1988195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521057736482.jpg -(8265 B, 159x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
8265

>>1988193
Would be appreciated, I'd rather not take you with me, you look kinda busy there er...whatever your name is.
If only that were the reason

>> No.1988196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521058027895.jpg -(164.8 KiB, 600x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168757

>>1988194
>>1988194
Ingrid didn't let go of Vanesa until they switched into different positions. Both dragons went at it pretty roughly given their feral states. And they likely tore up the bed pretty good, and at one point Ingrid started to butt horns with Vanessa a lot, which ended in some lewd make-out sessions! She even bit Vanessa on the ass at one point, although not to maim she just likes butts too

And with the number of potions Vanessa had, they were at it for a good while. So a skip to after is in order

>> No.1988197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521058518761.jpg -(46.9 KiB, 283x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48061

>>1988196
It's the next day, early morning, sun is shining through the window.

william_tell_overture_morning.mp3

A small dragon wakes up, feeling the effects of all the scratching and biting that went on last night. And she'd look around the room seeing that it was pretty much destroyed. Windows and mirror cracked due to the power of the combined roars of two small dragons.

And then she'd notice Ingrid who was in a similar state as her, but more sticky.

Ummmmmmm... Well...

>> No.1988198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521058615707.jpg -(72.4 KiB, 861x923) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74109

>>1988195
"Oh, my name is Wrei. I was simply looking for work, but since I wasn't finding anything too interesting. I can escort you, it is no problem."

>> No.1988199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521058824387.jpg -(63.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65281

>>1988198
he lets his eyes wander again before shaking his head
I appreciate it but I'm better off on my own right now, don't think you'd enjoy my company much.
Too soon..

>> No.1988200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521058839816.png -(24.4 KiB, 195x197) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
24985

>>1988197
Indeed, Ingrid is looking pretty sticky, her hair very messy. And is also covered in scratches and bite marks. She's already awake, but hasn't for very long

Ingrid looks over at Vanessa. She smiles awkwardly

"G-Good morning."

>> No.1988201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521058960836.jpg -(715.4 KiB, 1178x1910) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
732520

>>1988199
"With all due respect; that's for me to decide."

Nods

"Now I will come along. The teleporter is this way, ready to head out?"

>> No.1988202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521059143718.jpg -(274.1 KiB, 800x840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280701

>>1988200
Y-yeah... Good morning.

Geez, we really went at it... The room's a mess and all these things will need to be replaced! I guess it doesn't help that we're both dragons and I essentially fucked her the same way I would Ellen...

So, ummmmm, how are you feeling?

>> No.1988203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521059401142.gif -(941.2 KiB, 540x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
963833

>>1988201
.....
he shrugs
Yep, guess I am, and the name's Qrow, Qrow Branwen.
he'll head along with her once she starts to lead the way and might be a little distracted by all the sights...not exactly finding it to be to his dislike
Never seen a place like this except in some fiction.

>> No.1988204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521059864050.png -(227.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232668

>>1988202
>>1988202
"Well...considering what we did. I feel pretty great to be perfectly honest. I...I really needed that."

"I still feel full though."

>> No.1988205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521059999470.jpg -(165.2 KiB, 850x1108) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
169124

>>1988203
"A pleasure to meet your acquaintance Qrow."

And off they go

"That's how it typically is as a first impression. You'll find it's a world where anything is possible if you look or try hard enough. ...Well, almost everything. The one thing you can't do is go back."

>> No.1988206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521060343746.jpg -(23.1 KiB, 272x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23705

>>1988204
Well, that's good to know, I guess... But how about we go get you washed up. Since I, uhhhh... kinda made you a bit sticky.

That's an understatement.

Maybe I should have taken only two potions instead of three.

>> No.1988207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521060845939.png -(807.1 KiB, 1181x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
826432

>>1988205
Wait really? As nice as this lal looks I kind of need to find a way out of here, got family and friends waitin for me.

>> No.1988208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521061078056.jpg -(195.4 KiB, 800x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200062

>>1988206
"Yup. I ain't been fucked like that in a while...so um...yeah, let's do that."

She sits up and looks around the room, seeing all the damage to everything

"Ha! A bit she says...I'll uh...send you some treasure to help pay for the damages."

>> No.1988209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521061321854.jpg -(123.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126453

>>1988207
They'll arrive at one of the many teleporters around the city

"...I'm sorry, but as far as I know, there isn't any way of going back through normal or even conventional means."

"Step over here, so I can show you how to use this."

>> No.1988210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521061561209.jpg -(128.4 KiB, 721x1109) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131447

>>1988209
he sighs
Sorry Kids, I won't be able to look after you for now
He'll do so and wait for her to show him, nearby someone coming out might just trip and fall over shortly after they exit

>> No.1988211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521061728633.jpg -(75.3 KiB, 422x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
77064

>>1988208
Ok, so maybe I got you very hot and sticky last night! It'll be fine once you wash off.

And then the small dragon would get out of the ruined bed.

And uhhhh, yeah, that'd be appreciated.

And the small dragon would lead the way to the bath.

>> No.1988212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521062669864.png -(890.7 KiB, 747x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
912112

>>1988210
She'll teach him how to use it. A rather simple interface, with all the main locations plus popular spots conveniently listed

"If it is any consolation. There's a chance that those you knew back where you came from are either already here. Or will someday arrive here just as mysteriously as you did."

And if someone trips Wrei will try and catch that person before him or she hit the ground

>> No.1988213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521062888580.jpg -(230.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236456

>>1988211
So will Ingrid, however, once she's on her feet a lot of dragon seed spills out of her and runs down her legs

"Oh come on...! Ngh..."

She couldn't help but feel a pleasurable shiver run up her spine

"S-Sorry."

And off to the bath they go! And we can fade to that

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)17:28.

>> No.1988214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521063095899.png -(1.0 MiB, 2400x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1094306

>>1988212
Thanks for the help, if that is the case I don't think it would be a consolation to those they are leaving behind in their time of need.
Like breaking up their team for good is great for them
She would find that just wouldn't work for some mysterious reason to her, that person would be fated to get a bad fall despite her best effort, nothing too dramatic
Damn, don't know who has the bad luck, you or them. he wouldn't mind the attempt to sneak a look at them hips again while she is distracted though this only serves as a reminder he might need to move on till things have calmed

>> No.1988215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521063733531.jpg -(246.1 KiB, 1280x1811) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252046

>>1988214
"I wasn't fast enough...?"

"I'm sorry, are you alright?"

Wrei seemed a little more concerned about the poor schmo that fell down just now. Which will give Qrow ample time to check out whatever he wants

Afterward she'll help that person up

>> No.1988216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521064006137.jpg -(113.2 KiB, 700x933) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
115902

>>1988215
It seems nothing more than just a bad knock in the shins and knees
Hopefully that'll be all..
she could hear him say to himself as the person is able to move on

>> No.1988217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521064139013.jpg -(592.4 KiB, 1280x1812) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
606624

>>1988216
Wrei will then prep the machine to take them to Town Hall. Afterward, she turns to face him as the door slides open

"That'll be all of what?"

>> No.1988218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521064275934.jpg -(49.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50818

>>1988217
he snaps back to it when he notices he's been heard saying that
Oh, anything more going wrong today Wrei.
he grins
We were going?

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)17:51.

>> No.1988219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521064482110.jpg -(133.5 KiB, 1400x763) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
136743

>>1988218
"Ah. Mm, yes, let's get going."

"I wonder...it almost sounds like he's quite used to misfortune."

Wrei steps inside the machine and waits for Qrow. Once he's inside she'll press the required buttons on the touchscreen and bam, the doors slide open and there's the big official looking building of Aurora Town Hall

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)17:54.

>> No.1988220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521065193907.jpg -(63.8 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65281

>>1988219
Ah, even in a new place far farrrrrr away this looks like something I might call a Town Hall.
he steps out and has a look around the immediate area.
Thanks for the help.

>> No.1988221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521065329178.png -(186.9 KiB, 527x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191389

>>1988220
Wrei stays inside

"You're welcome Qrow. Once you go inside the staff will walk you through the process. Good luck, and until our paths cross again."

She'll press a button and doors slide closed and then she'll be gone

>> No.1988222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521065720493.gif -(1.1 MiB, 270x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1203316

>>1988221
Laaaater~
he says just as he spins about to head on in, no more mishaps would occur...today, but later on he would definately he out at the bar getting ratarsed

>> No.1988223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521067147283.png -(188.1 KiB, 754x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192569

June would be back home making himself comfortable while he browses on his computer alone. A little bit of time to relax without anything to bother him. The kids would be asleep, the others out... Sighing in relief, he clicks around wearing a pleasantly decadent expression. Clicking onto a suspicious video to leisurely enjoy.

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)18:39.

>> No.1988224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521067889791.jpg -(29.6 KiB, 335x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
30292

>>1988223

Unfortunately he wouldn't be very alone tonight. A certain someone decided to deliver a "gift" unto him by way of magic!

>> No.1988225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521068419000.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>1988224
At first he'd be too busy with his attention attracted to the screen, a dopey expression plastered over his face... However, given a moment he quickly gathers himself and glances to the new presence.
"..."
His expression cracks, quickly clicking onto another tab and trying to cover the screen with his body. Sweating a few bullets, this situation makes only a single person comes to mind.
"Goddamnit Helen... How the heck did she kno- Wait, that's a stupid question... Shit..."
Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, he'd look over Laharl with a bothered look.
"What'd she invite you here for?"

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)19:00.

>> No.1988226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521068865557.jpg -(363.6 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372343

>>1988225

As if I would know? She just said she had something special in mind and next thing i know I'm standing in this room with a guy playing on his...wait what were you doig on there anyway?

She tries to look past him

>> No.1988227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521069241094.png -(64.0 KiB, 493x432) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65508

>>1988226
"How'd the two of you even meet?"
Shit.
He moves away to show the screen, but it's just an empty new window. June shrugs to the demon looking away from her.
"Just surfing the net, watching a few videos... Trying to buy a few things here and there."

>> No.1988228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521070228621.jpg -(958.1 KiB, 837x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
981057

>>1988141
He blinks, he can't believe what he was hearing.
Sapphire what the...No! Raping isn't right at all!
He's rather shocked, even the past with a Succubus, Red kept his cool.

I'm sorry but I won't do such a thing or have you do that to me. Battling is battling. I love it but I refuse to dig deeper into that realm.

>> No.1988229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521070366392.jpg -(14.9 KiB, 149x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15297

>>1988227

Laharl seems to struggle with the word she's trying to say

M-...Mistresss has her ways of meeting people.

She walks to the computer, looking to bump him aside and check it herself, she may even swap to the other tab if she has the chance!

That's not important right now. What were you doing here all by yourself?

>> No.1988230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521070744958.png -(243.6 KiB, 873x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249467

>>1988229
"Mistress? Ah, she got you then... I don't blame her it's fun watching you like that."
He's chuckling to himself as he's pushed to the side, starting sweat a bit then. Switching out the main tab, she'd find a few other things in various carts... Games, tools... A video of one of her performances...

"...Just buying some stuff for my daughters..."

>> No.1988231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521071707144.jpg -(243.5 KiB, 459x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
249395

>>1988230

Daughter huh?

She sees the video

Is she a fan then? Did you bring her to any of my shows?

She looks back at him

..and watching me like what?

>> No.1988232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521072098634.png -(906.0 KiB, 700x1001) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
927783

>>1986836

Konata will jump up suddenly

Nyahh, what was that?

>> No.1988233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521072285115.png -(180.9 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
185268

>>1988231
"I did bring one of them to one of your shows... Just once. They thought it was fun to learn some stuff from it... And they liked the costumes..."
Sharing my hobbies with them probably wasn't the best idea.
"...Stutter a bit at helen being mentioned. It's really cute."

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)20:04.

>> No.1988234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521072976142.jpg -(134.7 KiB, 726x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137942

>>1988233

Mi...She has nothing to do with anything.

She gives him a look

Just one daughter huh? So you have a few then? What do they have a problem with pretty idols? At least one has some taste.

>> No.1988235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521073430391.png -(67.5 KiB, 670x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
69101

>>1988232
What was what?
he says with a grin, the pressure would remain, gently applying on her with skillful motion

>> No.1988236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521073590981.png -(607.1 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
621697

>>1988234
"I dunno, she's the one that brought you here after all..."
He shrugs wearing a whimsical smile at her response.

"There's six of them in total. It's just that Shiro likes them the most. There was an instance of her mom trying something like it before in the past..."
In a low grumble, he'd sigh speaking in a low voice under his breath.
"They're taking a lot after helen though..."

>> No.1988237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521073930012.jpg -(667.3 KiB, 1000x1353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
683343

>>1988127
I guess it's just a matter of time, everyone comes around eventually Megan.
taps away at her computer
Alright, I'm updating what i can with what you have said...you feeling better with a little seat?

>> No.1988238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521074645566.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1988237
Yeah maybe all I needed was a bit of time to think and a cute woman to talk too.
She said with a smile.

>> No.1988239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521075379913.jpg -(101.7 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104113

>>1988238
she smirks a little at that comment
Are you trying to hit on me there Megan?

>> No.1988240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521075490563.jpg -(173.5 KiB, 372x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177679

>>1988228
>>1988228
Eh?
She blinked at him.

Didn't I just say I wasn't going to do that? I'd rather you be into it...

>> No.1988241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521075550684.png -(149.9 KiB, 499x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153545

>>1988239
Heheh, I'm just complimenting you.
She grinned awkwardly.
I usually go after guys but I notice cute girls too.
If only she had a fluffy tail.

>> No.1988242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521075919630.jpg -(332.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340241

>>1988241
Quite like myself.
she smiles
Thanks, it's always nice to receive such compliments, you're a nice one too Megan, especially with a brighter expression!

>> No.1988243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076327950.jpg -(115.7 KiB, 600x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118493

>>1988236

Well this Shiro sounds fine, her mom better not try to upstage me though.

She crosses her arms

If the rest are taking after m...her then you'll be having quite a bit of trouble with them.

>> No.1988244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076493625.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>1988242
That's nice, well I'm only following what feels good...
Megan said with a smile.
And yeah I do feel a little better, I got a whole bunch of magical knowledge and I wasn't sure what to do with it yet.

>> No.1988245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076507832.jpg -(348.3 KiB, 810x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356624

>>1988235

Something is touching my ass, is this you doing something!?

Last edited 18/03/14(Wed)21:15.

>> No.1988246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076538719.jpg -(336.6 KiB, 800x1135) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344693

>>1988244
Magical Knowledge?
she turns head from the computer and leans toward her a little
I know magic myself, what was it?

>> No.1988247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076722564.jpg -(104.3 KiB, 1000x1180) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106825

>>1988243
"Ah- No. She's just back to making games... She never really became an idol after all."
Different blanc, but I can still tease.
"Yeah, with helen doing things like this... But that's what happens when you marry a lilim who just loves to tease you... Like bringing an idol to a fan. Tch."

>> No.1988248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076725982.jpg -(285.7 KiB, 850x1202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292570

Today is hanging out in her favorite part of the city. A long strip full of stores and places related to witchcraft. All in all, it's very similar to Diagon Alley from the HPverse. I'll come up with a name later

She exits a store with a bag full of chocolate frogs. She looks at a package and sees the chocolate amphibian moving around inside

"These are so good~ I hope one doesn't jump between my breasts again..."

>> No.1988249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076874444.png -(1.6 MiB, 900x770) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1688609

>>1988240
Huh?
He looks lost there for a second.
Wait really? Wouldn't that not be...
Nevermind! The question really threw me off.

>> No.1988250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521076964616.png -(489.4 KiB, 730x1095) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
501121

>>1988245
My hands are on the controller Konata.
he can barely contain his chuckles as he continues to play, even though he can feel it

>> No.1988251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521077051244.png -(244.6 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250469

>>1988249
You're silly, Red.
She smiled and kept poking and playing with him because he hadn't seemed to mind yet.
I bet he's just a little shy.

>> No.1988252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521077392303.png -(56.8 KiB, 283x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>1988246
Some powerful native mage who used to live her long ago gave me a copy of all her elemental magic knowledge... though right now I mostly just use wind magic.
Megan said with a smile.
Mostly because I think flying is cool.
Though I'm kind of glad I have arms instead of wings.

>> No.1988253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521077652504.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251737

>>1988248
And you have a small white fox looking at your chocolate frog hungrily.
..mmmm....
And licking her lips slightly.
Chocolate frogs???

>> No.1988254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521077778280.jpg -(162.2 KiB, 411x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
166094

>>1988252
But you have all that other magic, it could be useful in the correct hands. Is there light magic notes in there?

>> No.1988255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521077795461.png -(850.3 KiB, 770x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
870724

>>1988253
"Oh hello there."

She says in a British accent and smiles

"Do you like these? You can have one if you want. Just be careful it doesn't hop away from you."

Laughs a bit, she's even got what looks like a wand holstered at her side

>> No.1988256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078184627.png -(34.8 KiB, 168x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35684

>>1988254
A little I'm still going through it, most of the native magic seems to be elemental based though.
She paused.
But there's a little, maybe I'll share it once I get the knowledge sharing spell right...

>> No.1988257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078294464.jpg -(293.9 KiB, 846x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301004

>>1988256
I'd be happy to see what you have, I'm always looking to add to my repertoire for the greater good.
she smiles

>> No.1988258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078448122.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>1988255
Hello, those look yummy.
The fox said smiling politely.
I don't think I've had those ones before, but I'll try one...
She'd hold a hand out cutely.

>> No.1988259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078484395.png -(85.7 KiB, 225x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87725

>>1988251
His mind was full of fuck for a minute there.
This world really has made it the norm...
Well you see, I use to have this succubus come by my place everytime and wanted to have fun with me. But it seems she found it amusing a guy like myself refused her charms. Only out of respect really but all she did was laugh about it and hugged me. So I haven't really...Did anything like that with anyone.
...
You keep poking me.
He will blush with having the Sapphire still on top of him. Red isn't good with women...in a romantic sense. But he still was there to be everyone's big brother.

>> No.1988260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078610705.png -(577.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591083

>>1988258
"Sure, I bought plenty so I don't mind sharing."

She'll give the younger fox the one she was looking at earlier

"Here you go. I'm Aiyel, what's your name?"

>> No.1988261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078724225.jpg -(285.4 KiB, 800x550) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292251

>>1988247

Wait, you're her husband!?

Laharl looks him over more closely

>> No.1988262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078855637.jpg -(147.7 KiB, 869x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151266

>>1988257
Well I might try out a few first, they might be pretty useless, this mage was kind of airheaded.
She said with a chuckle.
But at least most of it was useful.. but yeah once I test a few things out I'll write it down.

>> No.1988263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521078975044.jpg -(211.6 KiB, 700x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216636

>>1988250

Yeah but there's more to you than just that isn't there!

She tries to poke him in the neck

>> No.1988264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079004693.png -(45.4 KiB, 187x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46448

>>1988261
"Err, yeah? Didn't she say anything at all? Even turned me into an incubus while she was at it."
That's less of her fault and more of me being tsun though...
Pausing to think about this, he lets his head hand lazily. Rolling his eyes, june heaves out a small sigh nodding to Laharl.
"What did you think I was? Her kid?"

>> No.1988265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079198893.jpg -(1.1 MiB, 2000x1400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1145088

>>1988262
You know where you can find me if you do Megan, either here or at my house in the mansion at..
address give

>> No.1988266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079272928.png -(283.8 KiB, 600x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
290564

>>1988259
>>1988259
Oh Red... You're so innocent.
She'd stop poking him for a moment and place her hands on his shoulders.

Well Red, I'm not some random Succubus~
I wonder if he'll do anything if I tease him enough.

I'm just a wild child like I've always been!

>> No.1988267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079302882.jpg -(253.2 KiB, 720x1008) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259239

>>1988260
And she'd catch it, and before it could escape she'd surround it with a faint purple light and cause it to float up in the air.
Thank you!
She said before she'd... start eating it!
And my name's Gemini!

>> No.1988268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079426771.png -(426.1 KiB, 500x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436363

>>1988267
Good ol' chocolatey goodness. This one even came with a caramel filling

Aiyel smiles at the girl enjoying her treat. And she's quite used to seeing magic being displayed

"Nice to meet you Gemini. Are you here to shop?"

>> No.1988269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079547349.jpg -(523.8 KiB, 1200x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
536349

>>1988265
Alright.
Megan put that down in her phone as well as sharing her number with Lux in return.
And you know my number and where I live.
Gesturing to the computer.
I also run a grooming station near the park where I take care of grooming girls like myself..
She waves her tails in effect.

>> No.1988270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079643779.jpg -(553.6 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
566926

>>1988264

Why would she explain something like that? She doesn't tell me half the things she does or has.

She shakes her head

Ha, you look nothing like I imagine a kid of hers would look like. Although...you're an incubus huh? Probably pretty strong since you're her husband.

>> No.1988271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079678568.jpg -(93.5 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95763

>>1988263
Yeah there i-h-hey!
she manages to get him off set and her ass gets a firmer squeeze as his mind reacts

>> No.1988272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079820473.jpg -(257.3 KiB, 533x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263476

>>1988268
And it's clear that the small fox as a huge appetite as she devours that frog in several bites...
Mmmmmmmmmm.... yep, I'm shopping for the guild with Espie... she should be here any moment... we do a lot of shopping because I have a lot of energy these days.
Cause whenever Spiffy serves her food the fox ends up having to work off a weeks worth of calories.

>> No.1988273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079850457.jpg -(122.9 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
125851
>Lolijen

Whoa... she's got you locked from cursing in languages you don't know. Sheesh...
That's one hell of a curse you got there, Jenna.

>> No.1988274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079859889.png -(788.4 KiB, 800x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
807314

>>1988266
He will think on that some more. She was not wrong but Red didn't feel all that comfortable about it. Dealing with fights to the death and earth shattering perils, this is one thing he is not well versed in.
That's...True.

>> No.1988275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521079928138.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117970
>Hisui

Leechy just laughs.
Oh come now, Hisui.
It's an honor to be hit on by a King, you know!
Pause

...Or at least it should be!

>> No.1988276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080275938.jpg -(315.2 KiB, 660x864) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
322730

>>1988274
And Sapphire was comfortably parked right on his lap.
The longer she sat there, the more he'd be forced to get used to it~

So is there a reason you're not interested in perverted things, Red? It's odd to hear that from a boy your age.

>> No.1988277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080490565.png -(1.6 MiB, 1500x2102) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1639300

>>1988275
Mn...
She blushed.
She didn't want to receive this kind of attention.
Or at least that's what she told herself.

>> No.1988278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080540419.jpg -(121.8 KiB, 600x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124748

>>1988269
Oh I heard about that at the last beach party I think, you and a boy grooming tails for a while.

Good things of course!

>> No.1988279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080555067.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 210x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10637

>>1988277
Besides...
He steps beside her and puts an arm around her.
I have quite the soft spot for maids~

>> No.1988280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080606232.jpg -(312.1 KiB, 850x1133) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319628

So today Momiji is taking a walk through one of the trails in the forest she calls her home. Just minding her own business and thankful they're not so busy today

>> No.1988281   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080639126.png -(42.9 KiB, 173x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43918

>>1988273
[ANGRY LOLI GRUMBLING]

Seriously who wouldn't laugh at a grumpy Loli suddenly making farm animal noises.

Frickin' Laura an' her poopy magic... I thought she only knew those dumb illusions an' makin' stuff inta othah stuff...

>> No.1988282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080739466.png -(234.8 KiB, 689x479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240446

>>1988270
"Huh, that does sound like her... Always having her own plans."

"I'm not that strong? Well when being compared her. Not really. After all the sex and training though... I've got a fair bit of confidence there now."
When I'm not being a lazy fuck.
"Then again you're an overlord- Idol... Thing. 'Prolly stronger than you."

>> No.1988283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080761038.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1988280
While on her lovely walk, she may come up a somewhat familiar sight. A woman she's never met before, taking what seems to be a white tengu for a walk. She'd be on all four

>> No.1988284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080797905.jpg -(105.6 KiB, 872x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108093

>>1988281
Yeah like... didn't she only just recently get back from being dead? Where did she learn all that stuff?
Shrug

Then again, I know absolutely dick about magic.

>> No.1988285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080862128.jpg -(238.6 KiB, 700x1144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244367

>>1988271

It is you! Stop that!

She squirms more as he squeezed hard, she's gonna bite his ear if it doesn't stop!

>> No.1988286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521080965862.png -(389.5 KiB, 612x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398807

>>1988272
"Oh, a Guild? Which Guild do you belong too?"

She'll help herself to a choco frog. it squirms in her hand before she starts taking bites out of it

>> No.1988287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081009763.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1988278
Yeah it's good fun, I like doing it.
She admitted.
If only I had more customers and more varied ones...

>> No.1988288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081230422.png -(92.4 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
94586

>>1988279
Hisui reeled away from Lupul, her demeanor changing to one of slight panic.

Don't...!

>> No.1988289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081467617.jpg -(211.9 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
217008

>>1988286
The rainy skies guild, the guys with the pokemon... though I don't really work for them, just live there sometimes, they're kind of weird, sometimes pretty boring too... but they have good food that I can help make.

And Espie's a good cook now!

>> No.1988290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081792091.png -(37.4 KiB, 163x203) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38296

>>1988276
Do we really have to talk about it? I just haven't since...I'm not experienced? All I wanted to do was battle but since I got here, things got much weirder and creepier.

>> No.1988291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081814383.png -(12.6 KiB, 175x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12919

>>1988284
I'm bettin' it's all in that new body a hers... Says she's some kinda robot or somethin' now...

More grumbling. She is totally jelly about Laura's magic ability.

>> No.1988292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081903933.png -(615.1 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
629876

>>1988280
And so real Momiji would come to view a familiar figure. Or at least, hints of familiarity are apparent until she notices the key differences: she was slightly older, with a fuller figure including massive cow tits, her tail was incredibly bushy, and she was heavily pregnant. She was also collared and walking on all fours like an actual dog. Her tattoos aren't visible from this angle, but she is also naked. Aside from these key differences, Momiji would see a spitting mirror image. Or at least what once was a spitting mirror image.

>> No.1988293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081905346.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 450x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139739

>>1988285
the force would loosen a little as she started to flail, Josuke leaning away
Hey calm down you are gonna hurt yourself!

>> No.1988294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081978020.png -(380.0 KiB, 600x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
389095

>>1988289
"It sounds like it's fun for you guys. I'm glad to hear that, hehe, but I must confess when I asked I was thinking more magic oriented."

Smiles

>> No.1988295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521081999372.jpg -(9590 B, 299x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9590

>>1988288
He pauses
Don't what?
...Oh. Touch you. Right.
He straightens himself up.
Ahem. Sorry.

Spending this much time around monsters I forget humans can be... averse to someone being too familiar, heh.

My apologies, Hisui.

>> No.1988296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082027217.jpg -(235.9 KiB, 1654x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241587

>>1988290
I can't deny that. Erika helped ease me into it~
By raping her with plants and shit.

But you know, I love battling too.

>> No.1988297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082064662.jpg -(6998 B, 182x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6998

>>1988291
So Laura's a cyborg now?
He thinks on this a moment
...Huh.
That's news to me.

I wonder if she's like Calcium...

...probably not.

>> No.1988298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082176110.png -(53.3 KiB, 115x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54592

>>1988295
She didn't relax at all, despite his apology.

...I know I can't avoid these things. But I'm still not comfortable.
And I keep hearing strange things about Nee-san.

>> No.1988299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082201900.jpg -(203.5 KiB, 600x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208399

>>1988287
What about being on the receiving end Megan, it can't be a one way thing~

>> No.1988300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082278405.jpg -(9193 B, 194x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9193

>>1988298
Yeah, Aurora is kind of an acquired taste for most humans, heh.
To his credit, he doesn't make a move on her again.

...Oh? What have you heard?
He asks, not realizing that Hisui did not voice that thought out loud.

>> No.1988301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082298454.jpg -(64.9 KiB, 649x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66462

>>1988283
>>1988292
Coming across this...Momiji eyes the two as she walks down the trail, getting closer to them. But she'll stop and look at herself

"Is that...? No, it...it couldn't be...!"

"...What is this?? Both of you...! ...Who are you??"

She has a guess as to who that White tengu is, but she doesn't want to believe it

>> No.1988302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082323462.jpg -(157.9 KiB, 720x1029) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161686

>>1988294
Oh right magic guilds, I heard of those, well least know about them, I don't know if we have any here.
The fox said with a smile.
But I don't use magic myself, I'm psychic!

>> No.1988303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082409789.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 571x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145118

>>1988300
...
She narrowed her eyes and began to look a little creeped out.

P-please go away...
He can hear my thoughts...?

>> No.1988304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082417767.jpg -(1.6 MiB, 1024x1424) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1717460

>>1988302
"A psychic?? So you can move things with the power of your mind, right? That's wicked!"

>> No.1988305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082663431.png -(64.3 KiB, 289x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65882

>>1988299
Well I admit, I do like it when people groom my tails.... it's really pleasurable for me... that's partly where we got the idea...
She looked at them.
They're pretty hard to tame sometimes, especially when they're all out like this.

>> No.1988306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082725006.jpg -(7299 B, 213x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7299

>>1988303
....Oooooh, shit.
Was that not out loud?
He claps his hand over his head.
Oof, sorry about that. I forget to turn it off sometimes. I didn't mean to pry, I just... Sometimes I get surface thoughts you know?
He ventures what he hopes is a charming smile.
Psychic trouble, you know? Eheh...

Sorry, ahem.

>> No.1988307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082788731.jpg -(164.7 KiB, 850x1204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168628

>>1988282

Ha, maybe back in the day when I cared about that stuff I'd be stronger than you. Still could be.

She winks

All the sex huh? Figures that the husband of someone like her would have real experience.

>> No.1988308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082851303.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 600x466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159859

>>1988296
Erika's here as well!?
He hasn't really met here in this place yet.
Man, who else is here that i know?

>> No.1988309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521082872921.png -(860.3 KiB, 730x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
880962

>>1988306
Hisui felt more vulnerable in Aurora than anywhere else she'd been in her life.
And at the moment, she was having trouble deciding what to do.

That doesn't make it better.
Who else is listening to my thoughts if even just he can do it...

>> No.1988310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083055831.jpg -(320.6 KiB, 677x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
328335

>>1988308
Hmm... Crys-chan is here...
Who else...

I'll have to think. I haven't met all the gym leaders yet.

>> No.1988311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083085302.jpg -(12.1 KiB, 206x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12373

>>1988309
Blink blink
...Doesn't it?

I mean I guess the good news is that a spell to prevent stray thoughts from leaking out is pretty cheap.... what with all the doppelgangers out and about.

>> No.1988312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083118421.png -(12.6 KiB, 175x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12919

>>1988297
I dunno but it's bad 'nough that she can do this kinda crud ta me!

She's just asking to be picked up Leechy. It's not like she can do anything with how twiggy she is.

I just wish she knew how much of a pain this is...

>> No.1988313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083221007.jpg -(7260 B, 217x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7260

>>1988312
Unable to refuse someone just asking for it, he'll swiftly pick her up and put her on his shoulders.
I expect that's pretty much the exact reason she did it, heheheheh.

>> No.1988314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083247923.png -(463.1 KiB, 777x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474259

>>1988311
...
Hisui takes a deep breath. She was still learning. There was a lot to process and it was becoming frustrating.

>> No.1988315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083267858.png -(383.7 KiB, 820x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
392869

>>1988307
"Huh? Stopped caring about it? ...Was that Helen's doing?"
Under the assumption she was a normal laharl prior to meeting her.

"There'd be a lot of that considering Helen's lust. And her desire to make a harem. Or get others alongside her to fall..."

>> No.1988316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083367340.jpg -(10.4 KiB, 210x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
10637

>>1988314
You okay?
He looks at her with a bit of concern.
You look flushed... and your heart is racing.
...That's not a psychic thing I can just practically hear your pulse...

Do you need a drink or something?
Maybe a stiff one?

>> No.1988317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083385666.jpg -(232.2 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237776

>>1988305
I think that just says you are full of energy. I hope your housemate can do that service for you.

>> No.1988318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083406226.jpg -(286.3 KiB, 429x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
293160

>>1988304
Yep and other things too, but I don't have a lot of training in it, my sisters are much better.
The fox wagged her tail slightly.
But it's a power like magic...
She'd also notice a purple fox looking cat walking up on them, looking at Gemini like she was worried.

>> No.1988319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083458177.jpg -(493.7 KiB, 897x818) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
505499

>>1988310
Well I met Crystal not that long ago at least.
At this point he has forgotten The spunky girl is still on top of him

>> No.1988320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083463013.jpg -(66.1 KiB, 440x475) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67705

>>1988292
>>1988301
Helen would stop since she was being called out, looking to the doge
Oh my~
Hey, have a look at this~
She would tell the dog at her feet
Doesn't this bring back memories?

>> No.1988321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083574796.jpg -(211.1 KiB, 700x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
216144

>>1988293

You should be saying that to yourself!

She hasn't let go!

>> No.1988322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083744552.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 424x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232259

>>1988315

Huh? Nah, when I showed up here I was already doing my idol gig....Mistress didn't visit me until after she probably noticed one of my shows.

She looks back at him

A harem huh?

>> No.1988323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083748637.png -(796.4 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
815511

>>1988318
"Yes, it can certainly be seen as a magic spell. I have one for such things too."

Aiyel looks up at the other approaching fox

"Oh hi there."

>> No.1988324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083774154.jpg -(136.0 KiB, 600x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139237

>>1988321
Eventually he does let up, deciding it's not worth the neck pinching over the game
Ahhh! Ow!

>> No.1988325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083795984.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 450x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86114

>>1988316
I would like for things to make sense again.

>> No.1988326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083799420.jpg -(88.5 KiB, 850x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90595

>>1988301
>>1988320
She pulls a face
Hmmmmmm, not really.
Momizi has more or less left those in the past. What with genetic memory manipulation, she's sealed off that part of her because just thinking about it is painful. Nothing good lies in her past.

I'm not that person anymore. But she's probably got lots of questions... ehhh, but that requires thinking about bad things. So I won't.

>> No.1988327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083844724.jpg -(418.1 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428162

>>1988324

She let's go and jumps back down to return to the game!

There we go!

>> No.1988328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083898106.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 480x405) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84543

>>1988317
Yeah but if you want to touch them you can...
She smiled knowingly.
I don't mind... they're nice and soft.

>> No.1988329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083924594.gif -(47.2 KiB, 588x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48346

>>1988327
Grrrr, I'll get you for that!
he continues to play, still at a good level!

>> No.1988330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083951449.jpg -(11.2 KiB, 192x262) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
11497

>>1988325
Heh, fat chance on that, I'm afraid.
He gives a light chuckle
Around here you just kind of... have to embrace the madness, really.

>> No.1988331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521083992583.jpg -(140.9 KiB, 810x1014) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
144294

>>1988326
>>1988320
"I asked you what the meaning of this is! You there, with the leash. What the hell have you done to her?!"

She ends up growling a little seeing Momi's sorry state

>> No.1988332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084040667.jpg -(164.9 KiB, 800x531) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168807

>>1988322
"Didn't expect that bit... Well, still ended with helen giving you the pet treatment, eh?"
He grumbles at the mention of the harem.
"She keeps going with the intention to expand that, adding new partners, new pets... Making me lose more of my self-control... And teasing me. A lot of that."

>> No.1988333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084096694.jpg -(667.3 KiB, 1000x1353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
683343

>>1988328
Mmmm, well if you are offering...
she slips over from behind her desk and brushes her hand into a single tail, eyes glazed over at how nice they look, touchfluffytail

>> No.1988334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084127344.jpg -(188.5 KiB, 650x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
192998

>>1988323
Another small psychic fox, of course why not, this one is a little more busty and older looking that the white haired one though, and seemed to have a cat tail?
Sorry about that, Gemini you need to stop running off whenever you sense new foods...
She looked at the woman.
I hope she hasn't been a bother, I'm Espie, I guess I'm kind of her guardian these days.
Or minder.

>> No.1988335   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084239053.jpg -(265.5 KiB, 682x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271852

>>1988331
>>1988326
She'd pat the dog on the head
So easy going~
She'd then look to the other Momiji
Do you want to join her~?

>> No.1988336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084406050.jpg -(14.9 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15287

>>1988333
Yes indeed, touch fluffy tail, and Megan's is nice and fluffy.
Ahhh.... actually this is even better, it's always a nice soothing arousing feeling when people touch my tails....
She'd relax a bit more...
I could do this awhile...

>> No.1988337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084420709.jpg -(308.8 KiB, 500x680) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316247

>>1988334
"Seems like she's a cat."

The busty blond fox smiles and shakes her head

"She hasn't been. We were just chatting a little, that's all. I'm Aiyel,a pleasure."

>> No.1988338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084782303.jpg -(439.9 KiB, 666x765) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450450

>>1988336
she keeps going, enjoying of course how fluffy it is also damn that ass
Oh? If I had known I had such a nice touch I'd have done this a while ago for you~
It is so soft...

>> No.1988339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084816701.png -(54.2 KiB, 253x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55484

>>1988313
Jenna was about to reply when she was suddenly scooped up and put on his shoulders she'd flail in his grasp before being placed there.

He-Hey! Put me down darn you!

She'd bop Leechy on his head but as expected it doesn't even sting.

>> No.1988340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521084903319.jpg -(657.9 KiB, 951x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673668

>>1988337
Catfox!
Oh that's good then, Espie, Espie the Espeon.
She said holding a hand out to shake, her other hand holding a basket that was clearly full of things she had been shopping for, looked like spices for now.

>> No.1988341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085159985.jpg -(300.2 KiB, 724x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
307447

>>1988340
But are they weird magic spices that are alive somehow? Nothing is never what it seems at Diagon Alley. I'ma just call it that for now (wary)

She'll reach out and shakes Espie's hand

"An Espeon? I don't believe I'm familiar with what those are."

>> No.1988342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085161480.png -(191.5 KiB, 272x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196047

>>1988332

I wonder if that's what she intends by dumping me here.

She sighs

>> No.1988343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085268742.jpg -(201.3 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206097

>>1988338
Next time I'll remember to ask then.
Megan said.
Ahh.... this is nicee....
She yawned a little.

>> No.1988344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085278515.jpg -(721.8 KiB, 850x1205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
739104

>>1988331
>>1988335
Mistress didn't do anything...
Pout and whine
I was property even before I was bought.

>> No.1988345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085347626.jpg -(170.3 KiB, 664x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174400

>>1988339
He flinches a bit, but relax when he finds out that this Jenna's punches don't floor him.
You know you have a louder bark this way, but a lot less bite, heheheh.

>> No.1988346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085371675.jpg -(157.3 KiB, 443x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161111

>>1988343
Mmmm...~
she hums happily as she spreads her fingers out and embraces all the fluff on all the nerves on her fingers
Oh, are you going to fall asleep..?

>> No.1988347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085408699.png -(59.4 KiB, 188x185) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60808

>>1988341
Who knows, they must be pretty rare cause she couldn't afford a lot of them.
Well I'm a pokegirl, so I'm like another world's type of monster in a human like form.
Or at least as long as she can maintain it.
I'm a psychic Cat fox.

>> No.1988348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085461465.gif -(54.5 KiB, 480x323) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
55770

>>1988344
>>1988335
"Ugh..."

Momiji looked disgusted, she couldn't even look at Momi and just looks away from her and instead glares at Helen

"I was foolish to not have brought my shield and sword..."

"Never! I'll never reduce myself to...to that!"

>> No.1988349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085583138.png -(88.5 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
90581

>>1988342
"Probably..."
He looks over laharl wearing a small grin.

"She knows I'm a fan after all... But what about you? I thought you'd be more overbearing, given that it's you Laharl. But imagine my surprise when you're her pet."

>> No.1988350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085618462.jpg -(389.4 KiB, 791x986) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
398716

>>1988329

Kona's skill at games hasn't suffered, he'll be pressed to beat her!

Good luck!

>> No.1988351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085879670.png -(86.0 KiB, 330x248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88055

>>1988346
MMmmmm....
Megan just kept relaxing.
I might if you keep doing that, just a little nap.... you're not meeting anyone right?

>> No.1988352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521085940648.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1988348
>>1988344
She'd smile and hold up a chain and collar
Really?
Everyone else does it, I'm sure you've seen it plenty~
Who's going to judge you if you get a little curious and try it~?
She would pat her momiji on the head
I thought you weren't going to try remembering those things? You sure you're fine with it?

>> No.1988353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086006931.jpg -(86.3 KiB, 600x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88367

>>1988350
Grrr, damn you...!
he is also putting up a fight, slightly less so from her distractions and his growing impulses to figure a way around it

>> No.1988354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086099407.jpg -(190.4 KiB, 558x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
194996

>>1988351
she shakes her head
Not really, I was done for the day after all~
I could do this a while..it's so good and I feel I could just relax like this.

>> No.1988355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086169621.jpg -(364.0 KiB, 850x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372687

>>1988348
>>1988352
The wolf fidgets uncomfortably.
I don't like remembering, Mistress... but I don't like anyone having the wrong idea of you because of it even more...

>> No.1988356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086175774.jpg -(998.5 KiB, 913x1232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022471

>>1988349

Hey it's not like I asked to be her pet. She caught me off guard!

She goes on the defensive

It's not like it's a bad thing though! I get to do what I want!

>> No.1988357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086227044.png -(42.9 KiB, 173x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43918

>>1988345
Grrrr! I swear when I'm back ta normal yet gonna be sorry!

She's having an adorable fit right on top of him and there's nothing she can do about it. Granted it still is miles better thank what she actually endured as a child. Doesn't mean she likes the playful bullying though.

>> No.1988358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086555801.png -(249.7 KiB, 650x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255696

>>1988348
>>1988355
"I'm not curious about being someone's pet! To hell with you both!"

"I can't stay here! I don't want to end up like that...!"

Momiji will then attempt to flee into the forest!

>> No.1988359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086736406.jpg -(15.2 KiB, 224x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
15593

>>1988357
I probably am.
He says with a laugh, then his voice gets a bit more devious.

But since I'm already going to pay for it, you behave yourself or else I'm going to decide that the later immolation would be worth it to take full, tentacle-y advantage of your helplessness~

Understood?

>> No.1988360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086747022.jpg -(425.2 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
435386

>>1988354
Well then I guess I can have a short nap if you want to met me awhile...
Megan said sleepily.
It'd be a nice change of pace and I can head home afterwards.

>> No.1988361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086750760.jpg -(686.2 KiB, 655x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
702622

>>1988356
"Yup, just like her. Suddenly appearing and adding people to her list of pets."

"Yeah, I'll admit the freedom is really nice. ...And the ones she brings over I do like a lot."
Moving over to her side, June'd try to pat her head.

>> No.1988362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086854783.png -(309.5 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
316978

>>1988330
...I'll get used to eventually, then.

>> No.1988363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086870058.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1556x1101) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1535294

>>1988353

Kona's finger rapidly press buttons, speeding up to combo!

It's all over!

>> No.1988364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521086970197.jpg -(192.1 KiB, 600x589) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196688

>>1988360
It won't be a few minutes.. she giggles
I can't leave you here though, I need to lock up!

>> No.1988365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087000031.jpg -(251.3 KiB, 892x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
257337

>>1988319
I missed your post lol

Sapphire will just sit still!
Crystal is the one who told me where to find you.

>> No.1988366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087059188.jpg -(97.0 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
99309

>>1988364
Then I guess I'll just have to go home or you'll have to take me with you.
She said with a smile...
Or just pet me until you close up... that's fine too.

>> No.1988367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087279156.png -(577.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591083

>>1988347
"Oh okay, a Pokemon that changed into a more human form. I've heard of such transmutations happening. How interesting!"

>> No.1988368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087313438.jpg -(4311 B, 251x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4311

>>1988362
I mean everyone always does, heheh. Just takes a bit of... adjustment, you know?
...Generally moreso with humans.
I dunno what it is about you bunch, but you guys generally don't dive right in, so to speak.

Still surprised you're not living on Kohaku's pocket plane.

>> No.1988369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087318615.jpg -(357.7 KiB, 763x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366280

>>1988363
He would eventually give in distracted by her tense movements
Damn it not again....
he folds his arms

>> No.1988370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087368289.jpg -(80.9 KiB, 692x1153) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82813

>>1988366
Lets go with until I close up, it makes the most sense, besides I want something to look forward to later~

>> No.1988371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087387498.png -(42.9 KiB, 173x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43918

>>1988359
Really!? With this darn body!?

But knowing how perverted Leechy can be she can't possibly put it past him to trade advantage of a little street urchin like her.

Grrrr.... Fine! Flippin' perverted freak....

>> No.1988372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087472357.jpg -(120.2 KiB, 477x547) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123128

>>1988361

She gives him a look like she might punch him when he touches him, however she doesn't!

Oh yeah? What do you like about me? How cool I can be? My singing?

>> No.1988373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087585038.jpg -(331.8 KiB, 685x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
339765

>>1988367
Yep, I know how to take a human form... and I'm super cute too.
She said striking a pose.
But you're pretty too.
She patted Gemini on the head.
We both do a lot of shopping so we run into lots of people in this city...

>> No.1988374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087668183.png -(554.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
568215

>>1988373
"Hehe, yes you're very cute Espie."

She'll smile, finding them both to be rather cute

Aww, thank you! Compliments are nice."

>> No.1988375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087764790.jpg -(228.6 KiB, 850x1190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234086

>>1988370
I can do that....
She admitted before snuggling her tail and body against her.
Pet away then...

>> No.1988376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087774832.png -(531.2 KiB, 497x573) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
543936

>>1988358
>>1988355
Ah don't worry too much about it, she's going to be like that for a bit, that's why we monsters sometimes have to get a bit forceful to show them that their pride and shame are silly things to hold onto~
She a snap of her fingers the doge would start to float, her clothes would be gone and a collar would be attached on her neck, connected with a leash
It'll be educational for you too I think~!
Then to the other one
What do you think~?

>> No.1988377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087830336.jpg -(13.2 KiB, 246x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13486

>>1988371
Especially with that body~
He laughs heartily, bouncing along as he sets off into the city.
Perverted freak. I'm surprised your curse lets you say that much, but really. You're just speaking honestly at that point~

>> No.1988378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087894526.jpg -(52.5 KiB, 345x346) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53730

>>1988372
With that expression, I'm getting mad jalter flashbacks.
"Your excellent singing... A cool idol, but fiery no less. You're strong and confident. Also cute in some ways. Such nice long and flowing hair... A really good idol."
She reminds me of a pup wanting to be praised.

>> No.1988379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521087969000.jpg -(245.8 KiB, 720x1007) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
251737

>>1988374
Yeah you are pretty, kind of like my mom, but she's got silver hair...
She'd look at the mage fox.
And I think her boobies are bigger.
Causing Espie to blush at the fox's bluntness.

Last edited 18/03/15(Thu)00:26.

>> No.1988380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088024724.jpg -(90.5 KiB, 900x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92663

>>1988375
We can fade here to Megan getting a nice patting with Lux's soft fingers till she has to lock up, can't have that stuff just open for megan to wake up to! She will happily see Megan again esp with that magic knowledge..

>> No.1988381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088065461.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1500x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1058545

>>1988369

Nyahehe~!

She raises a hand in victory

>> No.1988382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088127954.jpg -(39.6 KiB, 400x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
40521

>>1988381
he groans
Fine you are good alright konata, I'll just have to get back into practice faster!

>> No.1988383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088167760.gif -(109.5 KiB, 500x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112085

>>1988378

She blushes a bit as he gushes a bout her

That's a lot more than I expected.

She looks away

...anything else?

>> No.1988384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088265349.png -(910.8 KiB, 724x924) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
932666

>>1988379
"They are? Hehe, good for her. If she's your mother then I'm sure she's a very nice person."

Aiyel simply takes it in stride

>> No.1988385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088342029.png -(466.5 KiB, 680x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477708

>>1988368
I do live there. But sometimes I hear things I don't want to hear.
Shirou and Sakura knockin' boots mang.

>> No.1988386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088683350.jpg -(46.7 KiB, 394x353) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47849

>>1988383
"At times likes this, you're even cuter. A nice contrasting gap between your fiery self. Appealing even more as an idol. A bit of femininity going a long way. It teases others to wanting more of you."

"But even when foul-mouthed, other's don't mind it at all. You're still appealing nonetheless."

>> No.1988387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521088776000.jpg -(83.1 KiB, 417x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85079

>>1988384
Sometimes.
Espie said before the fox could say something else stupid.
She's usually busy with things that she doesn't want Gemini getting mixed up in... and we got used to taking care of her now.
She petted the fox harder.
Even if she does eat us out of house and home.

Last edited 18/03/15(Thu)00:39.

>> No.1988388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521089236062.jpg -(106.9 KiB, 512x512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
109415

>>1988387
"I see. Despite that, I can tell you both care about each other, and that's wonderful."

Aiyel softly chuckles and offers Espie a chocolate frog

"Would you like one Espie?"

>> No.1988389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521089728295.jpg -(279.2 KiB, 480x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285887

>>1988388
Yeah she's a handful but a fun one.
The thought got a smile from the catfox.
Sure I love sweets too, another reason we get along...
She said continuing to keep Gemini quiet through vigorous headpettings.

>> No.1988390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521089836662.jpg -(333.5 KiB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
341526

>>1988376
>>1988358
The doge still looks unsure. She hasn't had to think this much in a long time.
Whatever you say is best, mistress... I trust you.

>> No.1988391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521089946981.jpg -(7996 B, 240x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7996

>>1988385
He gives a small laugh, smiling deviously at Hisui
Things that make you want to try it?~

>> No.1988392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090066460.jpg -(638.9 KiB, 848x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654271

>>1988391
No.
She says flatly.

>> No.1988393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090498113.jpg -(257.8 KiB, 850x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263982

>>1988389
"Hehe, well I'm usually always here. If we ever see each other again I'll be sure to say hello, and have a frog for you both."

>> No.1988394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090500009.jpg -(115.2 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117970

>>1988392
He laughs again
Only joking, Hisui, no harm meant in it.
Still, I wonder how you spend your time these days.

Picked up any fun hobbies?
I mean, most people tend to get into magic. It's pretty easy to learn here... at least that's what I hear. I really have no affinity for magic, aside from a few rune scrawls. I hear humans take to it pretty easily, though. Something about natural mana or something.
I don't really know, but there are plenty of schools around for that kind of thing....
Blink blink

Except for the big on outside of town... Nothing but trouble out there.

>> No.1988395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090691996.jpg -(336.2 KiB, 476x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
344220

>>1988393
Well if you ever drop by the rainy skies guild feel free to drop in for a bite to eat.
Espie said.
I always fix plenty of food and I'm always happy to share leftovers.
She is cute.
Or if you ever want to talk or something.

>> No.1988396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090755272.jpg -(98.3 KiB, 296x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100664

>>1988394
Hisui frowned a little.
I haven't found anything like that yet. There are things I'm hoping to learn, however. I was hoping Nee-san would help teach me.
Despite not wanting to rely on Kohaku, it's pretty clear to her that Kohaku knows a lot of shit- and it's pretty normal to use family as a resource.

>> No.1988397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090784548.jpg -(232.5 KiB, 850x1152) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238056

>>1988390
>>1988376
Surprised and shocked that she began floating in the air without her doing

"She flails about trying to get back down, but to no avail*

"NO! DAMN YOU LET ME GO!! GRAARGH!!"

Panicked, and blushing heavily, Momiji tries ripping or tearing off the collar and leash from her neck

"P-Please don't do this...!!"

>> No.1988398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090837631.jpg -(137.1 KiB, 600x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140432

>>1988365
Red frowns at that. wondering to himself if it was her to lead the trainer on. To try and switch the situation, Red will extend his hand out, attempting to pat Sapphire on the head.

It's fine that you want to get closer to me which I don't mind but at least make sure it's your own reasons.

>> No.1988399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521090881875.jpg -(394.7 KiB, 640x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
404127

>>1988395
"That sounds nice. Gemini told me about it. I'll be sure to do that sometime, promise!"

>> No.1988400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521091431000.jpg -(126.3 KiB, 426x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129314

>>1988399
Please do I'd love the company, especially from a person like ourselves.
She said nodding to the girl's ears.
This place is pretty interesting.
She said looking around.
Never went down this street to shop, found some unique things. Have to come by more often.

Last edited 18/03/15(Thu)01:23.

>> No.1988401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521091449171.png -(396.8 KiB, 567x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
406282

>>1988397
>>1988390
See? She's already embarrassed~
She would tug at the leash and the other dog would be compelled to follow, despite not wanting to, hell there may even be a bit of enjoyment from it that would creep into her, likely due to Helen, but she wasn't about to say that
She'll fight it at first, but then she'll start to love it~

>> No.1988403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521091587640.jpg -(913.7 KiB, 1024x1385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
935655

>>1988398
Hey, do you think I would come out here if I didn't want to?
She frowned this time.

>> No.1988404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521091817382.jpg -(61.7 KiB, 478x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
63181

>>1988401
>>1988397
She sounds just like I did...
Momizi is currently wide-eyed and staring intently with a shell-shocked, thousand yard stare as Helen drags Momiji in with a collar. These were not good sounds. They were familiar and reminded her of things best not thought about. Still, it was Helen that was doing it so Momizi will stay silent. Still, her discomfort is palpable.

.................................

>> No.1988409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1521092852637.jpg -(281.5 KiB, 500x625) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288304

>>1988403
Well at least it's for your own reasons...



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff