[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1520559506970.jpg -(58.7 KiB, 960x902) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60114 No.1987163   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1987166   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520559760289.png -(291.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
298154

>>1987165
It's much better fresh honey~
Backing away a bit, lifting one of her breasts up to Asuka, milk dripping from it's tip. Seems the potion from earlier filled up both sacks.
The warmth adds an extra touch to it.

Last edited 18/03/08(Thu)20:42.

>> No.1987170   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520560819784.jpg -(146.6 KiB, 850x1161) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150077

>>1987169
Sure I don't mind, I'm sure she'd love to meet another gym leader!

>> No.1987172   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520561397832.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1987167
>>1987171
"Yeah, Korga, they mentioned him. The demons, I mean."

A shrug

"Apparently they didn't like him either. Anyways, I'm not sure I want to resurrect anything. I can use these for something neat, so what makes this Sheera person better?"

>> No.1987173   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520561569550.jpg -(661.1 KiB, 1013x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677006

>>1987170
Thanks! Glad you don't mind, I didn't even see if you were wanting to explore instead, name's Mao by the way.

>> No.1987174   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520561696831.png -(246.8 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252724

>>1987171
>>1987172
So the guy who had you killed is dead, well that's good to know... sounds like he had quite a rap sheet if even some random demons know about him.
Megan said in comment to the cat.
But yeah who is this Sheera person?

Last edited 18/03/08(Thu)21:14.

>> No.1987175   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520561771099.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

The real Bridgette sat in her spaceship, cataloging DNA after having set the strange stones up in the analyzer. Nothing to do for now but wait, since this was nearly done...

Hmm... I wonder what my next move should be... Maybe I should chat up that demon about a ring?

>> No.1987176   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520562029855.jpg -(137.6 KiB, 850x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140854

>>1987173
Call me Anna.
At least until I talk to Moto about giving her a better name.
I really want to be a trainer myself someday so I want to see how mom works.
Take over the business one day.

>> No.1987177   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520562075909.png -(80.7 KiB, 382x230) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82668

>>1987172
>>1987174
She's our guardian deity! Nearly everyone in our tribe used to worship her hundreds of years ago!
But apparently some mysterious force trapped her life force in five gems. Each corresponding with a piece of her power.
This is all ancient history of course. Very few know of the legends these days.

>> No.1987178   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520562412697.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1987174
>>1987177
"You know, a lot of those sorts of things are warped with age, or mistranslated. What if she was sealed because she was worse, and the power corrupted that Korga guy?"

A shake of the head.

"Not to be rude or anything, but I don't really see a reason to bring her back."

>> No.1987179   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520562767560.png -(366.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375627

>>1987177
>>1987178
Well seeing a goddess would be interesting...
Megan admitted.
I wonder if she has a fluffy tail...
Megan priorities...
I'm actually kind of curious myself, though mostly I'm just here on a lark.
Megan admitted again.
Do you need all the stones for that?

>> No.1987180   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520562842500.png -(57.9 KiB, 285x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59242

>>1987175
Speaking of rings, her own lantern ring suddenly lit up, alerting her to a large spike in willpower relatively close to her current location. A long range scan would show a large emerald crystal resting perfectly still, and what seemed to be a small furry creature Bridgette might recognize as a pokemon, sitting motionless before it.

>> No.1987181   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520562907805.png -(510.2 KiB, 680x1012) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
522458

>>1987179
>>1987178
Yep! Gather all five, and say a little chant...and that's all there really is too it!

>> No.1987182   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520563109091.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1987180
Warning, massive will construct detected in local space.

Wait, what?

With the scan showing what it did, Bridgette was extra confused, and equally curious. A spark of magic sent her outside her ship, ring already protecting her as she shot off towards the location. This she wanted to see.

>> No.1987183   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520563260687.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1987179
>>1987181
"Eeh, they're not all that cool after the first couple minutes. I turned one into a chair."

A shrug as she moved along.

"So why do I want Sheera over five nice magical stones?"

>> No.1987184   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520563802573.png -(165.0 KiB, 397x507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
168932

>>1987181
>>1987183
Really, so you've already beaten a goddess... man some people have all the fun... this is my only pet so far.
Points at Molly.
And as you can see she still needs training.... and really I don't know, I mean I'm sure if you found out how you could simply create magic stones... not sure if you can just create goddesses.
Megan knows better than to try to challenge Bridgette for them.
I mean I'm guessing she's something like a wish granter, you use the stones to summon her then she goes away for awhile?
Megan's clearly watched Dragon Ball.

Last edited 18/03/08(Thu)21:50.

>> No.1987185   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520563903106.jpg -(122.0 KiB, 800x467) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124949

>>1987182
The Umbreon turned to watch Bridgette approach, waiting until she was close before speaking.

"Sup, didn't think I'd run into you again. Small galaxy huh?"

>> No.1987186   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520563967030.jpg -(278.4 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285046

>>1987176
I can give you some help if you like but I'm really more of a grass trainer myself. Nice to see it's a family business!

>> No.1987187   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564037432.png -(91.4 KiB, 455x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93601

>>1987184
>>1987183
Is...is this girl serious???
You're just gonna abuse her powers like that??? I'm gonna claw you until yo- oof!
Falling on her back again after walking forward, forgetting once again that she's on a leash
...You're crazy...both of you are crazy!

>> No.1987188   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564070263.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1987185
"???"

She was briefly confused, but a moment of examining the energy coupled with her ring affirming some things straightened things out. Sort of.

"Do I even want to know what happened?"

>> No.1987189   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564411511.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1987184
>>1987187
Bridgette focused a withering glare at the cat.

"Don't you threaten me, I'll kill you and not even feel bad about it. I have no patience left for crap like that, especially not from some slave."

She'd bring her back right after since it was rude to actually break your friend's things without asking first, but it would get the point across.

"You should train her before someone actually does do something. Have you considered gags?"

Another shake of the head.

"Anyways, I still don't have the last one anyways."

>> No.1987190   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564416583.jpg -(296.1 KiB, 850x1076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303214

>>1987186
Maybe sometime... Mom said I should use different types and not just copy her... my other Mom's an ice type herself...
Either way she'd lead her along to the temple.

>> No.1987191   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564728932.png -(246.8 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252724

>>1987187
Yes and if you really think you can intimidate her into stopping then...
She just brust out giggling as the cat choked herself on the collar.

>>1987189
Yeah seriously Molly she could kill you again even more easily than that idiot with an axe.
To Bridget Megan just shrugged.
She's a work in progress, lately I just use my meowth, he shuts her up pretty quick.
Megan nodded.
Well if you do get all of them and try to summon her for the hell of it I want to be there... just to see if there's anything cool about it... she says she can get the last one but now I'm not so sure.

>> No.1987192   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564743480.jpg -(379.5 KiB, 850x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
388579

>>1987190
she'll follow, looking out for the place
Ice type "herself"?

>> No.1987193   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520564916150.jpg -(146.7 KiB, 850x1486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150233

>>1987192
Yeah she's a Glaceon girl!
Yes she has two mommies... just take it in stride.

>> No.1987194   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520565150685.png -(125.7 KiB, 419x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128691

>>1987191
>>1987189
I'd say where it is if this woman wasn't using our deity for who knows what...
She states in a low tone

>> No.1987195   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520565606755.jpg -(246.5 KiB, 1920x1357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
252447

>>1987188
"The short answer is no. It's over complicated and not very entertaining. The important part is I got what I was going for, it just took way to fucking long to do it."

He then gestured to the emerald crystal.

"I'm guessing you came cause of that thing huh? Well I won't keep you from it any longer, you two have fun with the whole lantern thing. I got my own shit to do."

As soon as he finished speaking the Umbreon simply faded into the darkness. Leaving Bridgette alone, and to her own devices.

Last edited 18/03/08(Thu)22:20.

>> No.1987196   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520565609094.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1987194
>>1987191
"I already know where it is, why do you think I'm even here? I'm waiting for a chance to take it that doesn't involve me storming the place and murdering everyone."

And it's a good idea I didn't just ask too, no way they would have let me leave with it if it's their goddess.

Bridgette shrugged as well then.

"But yeah, I'll make sure you're around if it comes to that. For now I just need the last one, then I'll consider what to do next. The elemental energy in them would be a great way to spark my training with water and wind~"

>> No.1987197   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520565788303.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277898

>>1987195
"What in the actual fuck just happened?"

Left alone with a giant will rock in the middle of space, Bridgette contemplated how her life had gotten so strange for a moment.

Oh well, at least I'm having fun~

With a laugh she made a large hammer and chisel out of yellow energy, then carefully tapped on the surface of it.

Might as well knock first!

>> No.1987198   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520566012991.png -(110.4 KiB, 260x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113024

>>1987194
>>1987196
I was just going to walk in and ask for it myself.
Megan admitted honestly.
And then tell them why I need it, simple as that.
She pointed at the cat.
While leaving her outside since she apparently has the hots for the guy who owns it even though he's taken.

Really I bet the Goddess would know how to make stones like that considering it's part of her... that'd what I'd want to find out.

I could use some elemental training myself, I still only have wind down.

>> No.1987199   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520566071241.jpg -(119.5 KiB, 850x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122348

>>1987193
blink
Oh...that's pretty nice!
She just shrugs it off for now, thinking she'll learn more later
So a glaceon..so maybe you'd have an ice affinity.

>> No.1987200   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520566578352.jpg -(61.0 KiB, 850x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62452

>>1987199
Actually I seem to have a lot of powers... they were kind of surprised.
Electric, Ice, Psychic, and Ghost powers in fact.
But I'm still not very good at any of them... I'm still learning.
Eventually they'd arrive at the temple that's... still being cleaned after the first Broly orgy.

>> No.1987201   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520566925156.jpg -(427.7 KiB, 1280x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
437987

>>1987197
Immediately after the tap an eerie quiet surrounded her, followed by.

"Come in!~"

A simple door opened on the face of the crystal in front of her. Inside she could see Jace sitting in the middle of a room. He was smiling, but it looked like he had been in a serious battle recently.

>> No.1987202   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520567006802.jpg -(52.8 KiB, 800x1039) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54041

>>1987200
as they arrive she feels the heaviness of the air...and the smell, not enough febreeze
Phew....was there something going on here? It feels so thick aired..

>> No.1987203   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520567041935.png -(69.4 KiB, 330x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71029

>>1987198
>>1987196
What the fuck is wrong with these girls...? They don't even know what "good will" means!!!
She'll just sit there and listen given how they're not paying her much attention anyways.

>> No.1987204   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520567158861.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1987201
Huh, I didn't think that would work.

Grinning, she flew in.

"Hey~ I'm not interrupting, am I? You look like you were having fun."

>> No.1987205   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520567506509.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1987198
"I fully support this plan as long as my involvement is not included."

Though she still had to debate resurrecting this goddess or not. She'd definitely get something out of the stones, but there was always that chance she got shafted by taking the other route.

>>1987203
"Hey, I said I didn't want to kill them, that's good will!"

Oh great she reads minds too

>> No.1987206   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568003003.jpg -(137.6 KiB, 850x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
140854

>>1987202
She'd sniff the air too.
Mom's been busy... there's been a lot of energy here recently...
Still she'd walk in and past a mopping Juniper... yes mopping... and she looks kind of tired.

>> No.1987207   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568264381.jpg -(400.7 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
410347

>>1987204
"Not at all, just resting after a successful negotiation. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? Not that I mind of course."

He seemed very relaxed despite being moderately injured, hell he honestly seemed happy to see Bridgette if anything.

Damn, I'm hungry.

>> No.1987208   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568326444.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1987205
>>1987203
Well then I guess I might as well do it... no matter what the thing it'd be better if at least somebody had the stones somewhere safe at least...
Though I want to see the goddess now.

>> No.1987209   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568458916.png -(884.7 KiB, 910x1354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905930

>>1987206
Sounds like quite the party, but parties can be fun.
she gives a few waves to people as she goes by them
I like the theme of this place.

>> No.1987210   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568618361.png -(91.4 KiB, 455x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93601

>>1987208
>>1987205
M-Mind reader!!!
And no that's not good will! It's common sense!
She sighs
...Everyone's losing their mind.

>> No.1987211   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568659946.jpg -(152.3 KiB, 480x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155916

>>1987206
>>1987209
The disguised dragon Miko just looked at them tiredly.
Hello... are you guests...
She'd glance at Anna.
No you're the mistress's child right... she's kind of busy right now is there something you need?

>> No.1987212   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568741967.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1987207
"Idle curiosity! I'm waiting on some stuff to scan in my ship, so here I am~"

Must have been one heck of a negotiation though~

"So I guess that explains your smaller, cuter friend disappearing outside?"

>> No.1987213   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520568913204.png -(370.6 KiB, 921x1036) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
379522
>Kok

"My main goal now isn't really anything grandiose. There are certain delicacies I wish to eat. I'm familiar with some of them, but not the others. Hehe, they grew in number~ And they're quite strong, and fools rush in. And I am no fool before I do that I need to take the required steps to grow in strength."

"You've seen it, turning those creatures into food. Once I eat them I absorb their power and abilities. I'm stronger than ever but I want more~"

Having explained her goals 21 goes back to eating

Last edited 18/03/08(Thu)23:15.

>> No.1987214   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520569059284.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1987208
>>1987210
"I'll make sure your cat doesn't do anything stupid~"

Best not risk going in, not considering the circumstances.

>> No.1987215   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520569335781.jpg -(105.6 KiB, 872x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108093
>Jenna

The leeched one gives a laugh
Well, it certainly seems like a Laura thing to do. To give you the urge to stop and smell the flowers, heheheh.

Adorable.

>> No.1987216   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520569562988.jpg -(453.5 KiB, 932x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464396

>>1987210
I knew it...
Megan said looking at Bridgette smugly.
That you could read minds at least... and don't worry this won't take long.

>>1987214
And that suggestion got a nod.
Right...
And so Megan would tie Molly up to a nearby light pole like some sort of unrulely pet... which she was.
I'll be right back...
And so Megan went on in to ask for the stone... the fox putting all her charms to work in getting it.

Last edited 18/03/08(Thu)23:26.

>> No.1987217   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520569731215.png -(12.1 KiB, 153x187) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12358

>>1987215
[Angry Loli Grumbling]

I'm glad this crap is real friggin' funny ta tha rest of tha friggin' world!

She can't even be taken seriously being angry. Even folks passing by are making their own remarks and giggles as the little vagrant has a small fit.

... I can't go anywhere without gettin' laughed at.

>> No.1987218   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520569759977.jpg -(304.7 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
311988

>>1987212
"Sure does, I got the meat suit as a consolation prize, but I'll need a little time before I'm back to one hundred percent. So, anything new and exciting in your life?"

>> No.1987219   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570053050.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1987218
"Demons and magic and murder oh my~"

A shrug

"The usual, really. I found some magic rocks, learned they were actually a goddess, and now I need to decide if I want to bring her back or keep them."

>> No.1987220   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570377935.png -(51.7 KiB, 248x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52974
>Floofy marshmallows

It wound up being a good night for Virgil. Sure he had to bring in a second body just so he could surprise Vanel and had to quickly hide it under the bed. But overall the concentration and how frisky things got was definitely worth it. Although it's going to be a pain to make the bed now.

Mmmmm~

Eh, who needs bedding when you've got two big tails and four very large marshmallows to nestle into?

>> No.1987221   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570566600.png -(3.3 MiB, 1519x2329) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3452629

>>1987213
I see. You absorb the powers of those you eat.
That explains it.

Well, I'll cover your tracks for you at least.

>> No.1987222   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570584655.jpg -(473.9 KiB, 958x938) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485273

>>1987219
"Fun shit, any luck figuring out whats up with the rings getting sent out?

>> No.1987223   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570754201.jpg -(577.2 KiB, 827x1165) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
591028
>Prince of Pervs

I guess I am.
Goku moves about.
As I thought I didn't lose any power so it isn't that bad I guess but... I'd still like my old body back! This reminds me of that one time I was stuck in Ginyu.
she looks up at Vegeta.
Remember Namick Vegeta? That was a time...

>> No.1987224   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570767590.png -(255.1 KiB, 472x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261252

>>1987221
"Much appreciated~ And if there's something I can do for you, well, simply ask. I'm sure down the line you'll need my help for something."

>> No.1987225   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520570929010.png -(125.7 KiB, 419x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128691

>>1987216
>>1987214
.....I hate both of you.....
And then let us say Tank was out hunting as Miu willingly gives Megan the stone out of some strange circumstance
Bala Akte Sheera!
If all stones are present, they will merge together with incredible speed. If not, Molly will give Bridgette a frustrated glare

>> No.1987226   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571011756.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1987222
She sighed. Things had stalled on that front, though she hadn't exactly been the most proactive herself.

"No... Things got a little quiet for a bit there until you flew back on the radar. I still don't know anything about the orange or violets either, not even if they exist."

>> No.1987227   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571101149.jpg -(31.0 KiB, 306x327) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
31746

>>1987223

With Goki having said that the prince thinks back to that time

"I remember. One set of problems after the other."

>> No.1987228   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571108319.jpg -(504.7 KiB, 1200x851) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
516854

>>1987220
And in the aftermath of the lewd times Annete had gotten quite a lovely dose of the Prince's spirit energy... and other things, the fox cuddling with the Prince and her own lovely daughter as she reflected on the lewd night, her naked body rubbing against them both as she rested.
That was fun... I can see why you spend so much time with him Vanel...
She smiled.

>> No.1987229   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571210281.jpg -(77.6 KiB, 600x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79495

>>1987224
I'm sure. I'll let you know when I find something.

>> No.1987230   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571258296.png -(719.9 KiB, 1024x687) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
737226

>>1987220
>>1987228
And she'd take her place snuggling the prince's other side.... wondering just where the feeling of her tail getting floofed is coming from.
Yes he's really something else isn't he?

>> No.1987231   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571313882.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1987225
>>1987216
Alas, they were not on the premises.

Bridgette walked silently over to where Molly was tied to kick her savagely in the side, scowling down viciously as she formed a gag out of shadows to bind the cat with.

"That was not very nice. If they'd all been here, I would have had to kill you for crossing me. Instead, let this be an example you can remember for next time. Be thankful my friend owns you."

That taken care of, she went over to Megan, expression still stormy.

"Sorry about that."

>> No.1987232   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571641194.jpg -(226.8 KiB, 480x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
232198

>>1987225
Megan for herself is tightly holding that stone with no intention of giving it up.... and though she looked annoyed at Molly she'd still frown a little at the reaction.
Yes Molly, you really should have known better than to try and pull a fast one like that... I think it's time to punish you for that..
She glances at her pokeball.
No that'd be a reward in this case... let me think on it...

She glanced at Bridgette.
Well at least we know the magic words to summon said goddess... and we have all the stones...

>> No.1987233   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571800449.png -(69.3 KiB, 336x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
70966

>>1987227
I'm still Goku you know!
You're telling me.
She rubs the back of her head.
Oh... I guess I never thanked you for keeping Krillin and Gohan safe... Up to that point. If you didn't buy me enough time to heal up I would have never made it in time. You were a bad guy at that time, but I think that's when I started to understand you a bit more.
More weird comments from Goku.

>> No.1987234   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571802387.jpg -(6998 B, 182x277) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
6998

>>1987217
Maybe Laura's trying to teach you a lesson.
She made your anger adorable because she knows that's pretty much your go-to.

...So now when you get mad people just think it's funny. So if you don't want to be laughed at you have to find a healthier way to deal with your problems instead of just blowing up everywhere.

....Or she just thinks that its adorable and she wants to see you blow up everywhere because it's cute.

One of those two, probably.

>> No.1987235   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520571874937.png -(297.1 KiB, 472x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304262

>>1987229
21 then finished all the food, no trace left

"Well then with that settled, got time to show me around your lab?"

>> No.1987236   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520572085998.jpg -(144.9 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148398

>>1987226
"Hmm, that sounds like a problem. All things considered it seems like you could use some help."

A questionable smile crept across Jace's face, but there was no hostile intent behind it.

>> No.1987237   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520572087518.png -(202.2 KiB, 340x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
207073

>>1987233
"...What's gotten into you? Never thought I'd hear you say such things. It's weird, cut that out!"

>> No.1987238   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520572287867.png -(60.7 KiB, 238x275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62174

>>1987230
>>1987228
I can't tell which one's my favorite...

We should do this again sometime~...

Virgil was just in the after glow of it all. It was good to be the prince sometimes. Maybe this fathering thing wasn't gonna be so terrible after all. All he needs to do is keep Camilla in line. But the end of Vanel's tail most definitely feels like it is being floofed.

>> No.1987239   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520572290984.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1987236
"Oh? Is that an offer~?"

Her eyes sparkled with what looked like a mix of amusement and curiosity. Just what did this odd man intend?

>> No.1987240   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520572582001.png -(48.4 KiB, 180x233) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49591

After several more days of training. Stronger than ever before, Braly makes her way back to Aurora. The demonic corruption in her is also much stronger. Wanting to see Amanda, Fasha and the other Miko's for some fun, Braly stops by the temple and makes her way inside. Slapping the asses and groping at breasts of whatever Miko she walked by with a smirk

"Heh!"

"All these women...as much as I want, ha!"

>> No.1987241   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520572820476.jpg -(464.1 KiB, 694x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
475279

>>1987238
>>1987230
Yes...
She smiles at him with a bit of a lusty afterglow herself.... the MILFox feeling quite happy with herself.
I wouldn't mind doing this again sometime if Vanel doesn't...
She said, she knows she's partly embarassing her but finds it too funny to stop.

>> No.1987242   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573073635.jpg -(98.3 KiB, 750x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
100646

>>1987235
Only the first two floors. The others are off limits.

>> No.1987243   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573152631.png -(372.6 KiB, 882x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381549

>>1987240
Of course the closer Broly got to Amanda the more Amanda's mind got back to work on her, urging her to strip down as she got closer and closer to the mistress of the Temple... who was pretty curious to see her newest toy once again.
Wow back so soon... guess I'm better than I thought.
Her tail wagged at the thought of more mindblowing lewd times.
Still need to have her meet Fasha too.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)00:25.

>> No.1987244   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573237765.jpg -(129.9 KiB, 751x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
133041

>>1987238
>>1987241
Well I guess so...
Vanel blushed a little.
I can't believe I'm having sex with my mom watching... but... least it felt good.
Feels like someone's touching my tail... strange.

>> No.1987245   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573405480.png -(18.1 KiB, 199x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18513

>>1987234
.... Knowin' how she is aftah she came back ta life it's probably both...

Laura has been a bit more of a prankster lately. Or as Bren liked to put it "Fun."

She didn't have ta stick a friggin' fork in my gosh darn vocabulary though! It's fudging dumb how THIS FRACKING CRUD SOUNDS OF MY.... URRRRRRRRGH!

>> No.1987246   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573481115.png -(333.0 KiB, 600x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
340969

>>1987242
"I wonder what she's got in those~"

21 will nod, her swaying lazily

"Alright then, lead the way~"

>> No.1987247   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573848472.jpg -(13.2 KiB, 246x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13486

>>1987245
She took away your ability to curse?
Damn, that's harsh.

Is it in every language or just the common one?

>> No.1987248   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520573962943.png -(38.8 KiB, 154x292) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39749

>>1987243
Braly will begin shedding her clothes the closer the got to Amanda. exposing her Amazonian-like musculature and her long thick tail. As her arousal grows her energy starts to surge outward

"Haaaaaaaaa~!"

And then the doors leading to where Amanda is bust open, with Braly walking in with a flushed expression and panting a little

>> No.1987249   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574083495.png -(12.6 KiB, 175x219) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12919

>>1987247
I don't know any othah languages Lupul. It's miracle I can even read I still have ta keep a damn dictonary handy cause there's still a lotta words I don't undah stand...

Because Jenna wasn't being educated for very long.

An' don't give me one a them "There's this little friggin' gizmo fer that." I don't know how ta work those stupid things!

>> No.1987250   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574169000.jpg -(9235 B, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
9235

>>1987249
He shakes his head
Never a better time to learn.
Sheesh if you're not careful I'm going to stick you in one of Monarch's classes.

Say "merde."
It's french for shit.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)00:42.

>> No.1987251   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574233127.jpg -(485.2 KiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
496824

>>1987246
We're already on the second floor. we'll start here and work back up.
And then Koko would leave and begin the tour.
Unfortunately, I'm making most of this up as I go.
Imagine generic super sci fi stuff- and a lot of really simple shit that she made inventions for just to be lazy.

>> No.1987252   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574321066.jpg -(22.5 KiB, 343x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
23041

>>1987237
I... Don't know.
She tilts her head a bit.
I mean, I guess I always felt like this I just never wanted to tell you about it for some reason.
She shrugs.
It never seemed important until now.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)00:45.

>> No.1987253   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574749616.png -(105.7 KiB, 355x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108230

>>1987244
>>1987241
Is there?

He peers out to look at her tail and to smack her behind to get a grab at her tail.

Well I suppose there is now~

Mostly so the 2nd body can squeal on out of the room.

>> No.1987254   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574787871.png -(544.8 KiB, 888x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557849

>>1987248
And she'd have the smug lewd Weasel sitting in her, mostly, repaired throne giving her the most coyish of glances as she stared at that attractive nude body... licking her lips as she stared at the Sayian's dripping sex and long strong tail.
Nice to see you back, I didn't expect to see you so soon, did you miss us that much?
She winked.

>> No.1987255   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574917170.jpg -(85.1 KiB, 666x704) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87137

>>1987251
I'm imagining a mash of Dexter's and Mandark's lab (wary)

21 will follow Koko as she showed her around the two floors, her curiosity being sated and growing at one, I'm sure it was a feast for her scientific mind

And we can fade for now to tour things and 21 checking Koko out a little, she couldn't help but think what she'd taste like, in more ways than one

>> No.1987256   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520574939264.png -(21.6 KiB, 169x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22162

>>1987250
Moo.

Nope it doesn't look like it.

....

DEEP FROWN.

>> No.1987257   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520575101955.png -(50.3 KiB, 331x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51529

>>1987252
"It has to be that body, it's...changing him. This could be pretty bad if left unchecked. But what can I do?"

"Hmph, well what's past is past. I simply did what I had to do back then."

>> No.1987258   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520575231173.png -(92.9 KiB, 251x321) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95102

>>1987254
She grins and makes her way inside, her energy dripping off her strong body

"Yeah, after training for days without rest I figured I needed a little breather~"

Starts approaching Amanda and stops in front of her

>> No.1987259   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520575289991.jpg -(171.9 KiB, 423x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
176009

>>1987253
Annete just gave Virgil a coy smile, she knew exactly what he had been doing... but she didn't tell Vanel because she thinks it's funny.
I guess it's just him... he is good with his hands too..
She smiled.
I wonder when he'll spring it on her... sure she'll just love it.

>> No.1987260   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520575566789.png -(348.1 KiB, 500x730) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356454

>>1987253
She'd blush a little at the smack but smile as he grips that tail...
Mmmm bet you can't wait for me to have more tails can you?
She says as she gives Virgil a hug.
I wonder if our little one will have a nice one.
She said patting her belly.

>> No.1987261   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520575900601.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 776x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123585

>>1987258
Well you know us, we're always good if you want a break...
Amanda seemed happy she had come back as she stood up again.
I see you've gotten even better than before...
In fact with all that energy not only had she gotten buffer but she'd be even sexier too.
Such a delightfully strong body you have... so much fun to taste too...

>> No.1987262   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520576072814.png -(274.4 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
280995

>>1987261
>>1987261
Braly's tail will begin to wag a little once Amanda stood up

"If you feel that way then we mustn't waste time. Heh, heh, let's get to it~ I want to taste you~!"

>> No.1987263   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520576084017.jpg -(35.0 KiB, 350x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35800

>>1987257
Yeah there was a lot of stuff you did that helped out or at least bought enough time to allow someone to do something. Like when you distracted Cell long enough for Gohan to unleash his full power. Or when you sacrificed yourself against Buu for the kids, even when we fused the two times when we needed to... You know, you do a lot of stuff for us Vegeta. Thank you.
She smiles.

>> No.1987264   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520576619860.jpg -(27.5 KiB, 501x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
28195

>>1987263
".........."

"Alright, alright. I get it, now stop that!"

"Damn it all...it doesn't help that Bulma would also get like this sometimes..."

>> No.1987265   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520576873547.jpg -(176.2 KiB, 800x929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180421

>>1987262
She'd watch that wagging tail with a smile... feeling good that Broly had liked it so much.
Yes, I'm eager to see you learn more from us...
She opened her robes exposing her bare breasts and, as always, aroused slit... the Miko waving her forwards.
Let's go to the break room for now... this room still needs some repairs.
And her bed's still broken lol.

>> No.1987266   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520577247930.png -(109.8 KiB, 461x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112449

>>1987265
"Hmmm~ Come here~!"

Braly stares at Amanda's moist sex with obvious want. So the Saiyan went up to Amanda and scooped her off her feet, still a bold and aggressive one

"Let's go, I can't wait much longer!"

Braly when sucks on one of Amanda's breasts

>> No.1987267   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520577534220.jpg -(228.4 KiB, 600x629) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
233861

>>1987266
When she moved to scoop her up she'd find that the girl agilely leapt into the Sayian's grasp, sliding down so that grasping hand slid right up in between her legs, slamming her fingers against her wet sex as her breasts bounced in her face... the woman smiling as she began sucking.
If only you had done that a few months back.
She said with a smirk, moaning as she teased that nipple.
Mmmm... Let's go then, I'm eager for third round...

>> No.1987268   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520577624879.jpg -(82.9 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84841

>>1987264
#JustGirlThings
O-Oh okay I guess I'll stop now.
She swings her arms around a bit.
Man breaking in this body wore me out. But don't worry! I wont accept senzu beans from strangers anymore. Lesson learned.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)01:40.

>> No.1987269   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520580820806.png -(44.7 KiB, 250x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45777

>>1987267
"Haaaaahn~!!"

Braly's face shows delight as she feels that rush go up to her legs. It feels very hot and moist already

"Hahaha~!"

And then Braly took Amanda over to the break room! She'll plop her down on the couch there and starts kissing her chest, neck, and jawline hotly*

>> No.1987270   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520580971722.gif -(502.2 KiB, 540x468) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514290

>>1987268
"Be sure that you do, because you don't need things getting worse do you?"

Sighs, shaking his head

"Anyway Kakarot, you can't stay here when you decide to leave. Face that woman, it's better than cowering!"

>> No.1987271   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520581143102.png -(81.5 KiB, 340x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83438

>>1987270
Which one?
She tilts her head a bit.
The one who did this to me, or the one who was super creepy... Sometimes my mom is a bit scary. Pan is a bit like Chichi at times... Oh yeah Pan, My granddaughter, is here and she is older then when I came here... Their are a lot of scary girls here Vegeta.

>> No.1987272   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520581245035.jpg -(490.5 KiB, 800x1136) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502251

>>1987271
"The creepy one. You're a Saiyan damn it, show some pride."

Geetz will huff

"I know! I train with Mayze every day, I'm well aware."

>> No.1987273   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520581343361.jpg -(167.2 KiB, 538x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171234

>>1987269
Yeah Amanda had used that time to turn Broly into a grounding wire... her lightning running through the Sayian's lovely body as she held her... and as they headed for the breakroom she'd continue to grind her pussy against those fingers... such a lewd Weasel... and as they reached the breakroom with it's tub and couch and other assorted places to lewd she'd fall back on it and glance up at her wagging her finger invitingly as she opened her legs, gasping as she began touching her all over, her body soon slick with desire and lust.
Mmmmmm... I swear I can't get enough of this...

>> No.1987274   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520581800641.png -(110.2 KiB, 290x278) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112822

>>1987273
Braly will moan and pant at Amanda's touch, her lust only rises from here. Braly will get more lustful and aggressive. She pulls at her hair and pins her down roughly. Braly presses her naked body against Amanda's, their breasts press together

Soon Amanda will start feeling Braly's tail and fingers prod at her wet folds and clit

>> No.1987275   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520582012508.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>1987274
Amanda just groans and moans as she's forced down, the lewd Weasel dropping back into her monster form as she's forced down her bare breasts bouncing as her body's shoved and pushed her juices splashing on the couch as she twists and turns under Broly's force... panting harder and harder as her heat increases.
Moaaaaaaare...
And then she felt that lovely tail against her slit and the fingers on her clit... the girl closing her eyes as she moans.
Shove it in... yes, do it...
Her static and demonic energy building with her lust.

>> No.1987276   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520582225683.png -(42.6 KiB, 426x212) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43646

>>1987275
Braly will lean in and kiss Amanda on the lips, driven by lust and feverish need. She positions herself and Braly will grind her pussy against Amanda's as she now moves her hands to hold her arms over Amanda's head with one hand while she holds her down by the throat with the other. And soon her tail will thrust into her pussy nice and deep

>> No.1987277   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520582634950.jpg -(194.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198802

>>1987276
The feel of the Sayian's pussy grinding against her drove the horny girl on sinking down more and more as they made out, tongues dancing together as she fought to hold the kiss as long as possible, she didn't even resist as she forced her down her legs wrapping around Broly's waist as her wetness grinded against her, her words lost in the feeling and then when that tail thrust in, Amanda's cries of pleasure soon echoed through the halls, her needy cunt taking every inch of that tail like it was a cock... gripping down at it as her lightning surged up Broly's spine... as the softness of her fur grinded against her walls.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.1987278   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520582919055.png -(55.0 KiB, 163x216) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56370

>>1987277
Braly lewdly continued to french kiss Amanda's. Her pleasure and lust only growing once Amanda's lightning started to course through her again. Causing the Saiyan to radiate energy as their libidos rise

The griding became faster as Braly's tail fucked Amanda's even rougher

"Mmmmm~!"

>> No.1987279   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520583198126.png -(404.3 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413979

>>1987278
And the rougher they got the more the couch began to move.
MMmmmmm...
The poor girl trapped under Broly's strong lusty body getting rocked with each thrust of that long slick tail, the Raijuu drinking down every bit of energy she felt her give off as her own corruptive influence drove her on... her mind filled with thoughts of sex that she instinctively shared with Broly, Amanda's desire nearly insaitable as her juices gushed with each thrust, one climax already hitting her as she gave out a silent moan... her pinned arms grasping at anything as her back arched, the girl suddenly biting down on Broly's arm as she gave off a muffled cry!

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)03:13.

>> No.1987280   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520583632270.jpg -(120.5 KiB, 757x759) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123387

>>1987272
Unggg! But she makes my skin craw with how she was acting around me and touching me. If it was fighting I would get it but...
She sighs.
Fine though... Still it's easy for you to say! You wouldn't feel safe if someone was trying to weird things to your body all the time.

>> No.1987282   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520595342537.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

I feel like posting again, so today we have Mikoto out in the wilderness again, but this time next to a dead wild animal
She'd be sitting by a small fire cooking some of it up and chewing on a drumstick with a moderate look of boredom on her face
The past few months haven't been too kind to her, and she hasn't really had much chance to socialize besides that one encounter. Or maybe that's just how she always is, it's hard to tell with Mikoto

>> No.1987283   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520598680577.jpg -(12.7 KiB, 236x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
13046

>>1987282
Geralt had been hunting for a while. A long while.
Since he couldn't kill the person he wanted dead, he was taking his aggression out on literally everything else because that is how Geralt do.

When he found this camp, he was covered from head to toe in blood. Even his beard was caked in it.
And so he spoke before he was visible:

Don't be alarmed. I'm passing through.
He'd smelt the food and seen the smoke- he investigated to see who else was out today.
So looking sufficiently like a serial killer on a rampage, he at least needed to give some warning before appearing.

>> No.1987284   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520598883974.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 500x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45484

>>1987283
She'd look to him, while biting at the drumstick again, not really phased by his appearance

>> No.1987285   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520599272397.jpg -(101.1 KiB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
103564

>>1987284
He'd stand at the edge of her camp and look at her.
She looked bored... she had a tail, and she was eating something.

Hmn...
Grunting, he'd look around to see what else was there before addressing her again.

I run into more people in these woods camping than I'm used to.

>> No.1987286   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520599495871.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

>>1987285
The girl finishes chewing and points to a nearby log next to the fire
You sounds like you're looking for conversation, and not just passing through.
Rather than address what he was saying, she would just point an observation in her usual monotone voice
There's more than enough food if you want it.

>> No.1987287   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520599995507.png -(38.5 KiB, 125x125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
39433

Oh here's an old meme
I'll put something out
All my guys except Josuke and Yuri are up today
Wave is still about not able to get over how good it was with the two foxes, even if the technique BB used on him wasn't lasting, it sure left an impression on his mind
Others such as Misty, Magus etc are also around, holler
There is also a potential intro if anyone is up for it, for this one it'll be in town

>> No.1987288   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520600603000.png -(1.2 MiB, 1024x1448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1244790

>>1987286
I'm fine.
He'd say, awkwardly frowning at her.
She'd called him out on his bullshit before he even began it.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)08:03.

>> No.1987289   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520600898747.png -(571.1 KiB, 865x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
584850

>>1987288
She does back to eating her food until he proves her point

>> No.1987290   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520601954298.png -(625.9 KiB, 570x806) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
640909

>>1987289
Geralt sighed and looked at the animal she had killed.
Mostly to see what kind of animal it was.
He'd even walk over to the remains and briefly glance at it to see how it was killed.
Mostly because he doesn't have anything better to do.

...Okay, you're right. I came over here because I was curious.
He was getting lonely by himself. He just doesn't always admit it.
I wonder what she killed it with.

>> No.1987291   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520602094342.png -(148.7 KiB, 222x412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
152221

>>1986699
A reward?
She asked curiously, blinking at Aino.

>> No.1987292   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520602430339.png -(52.9 KiB, 170x170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
54213

>>1987291
Yes.
She says with a nod
I think it's time to feed you in your delicate hole. Does that sounds alright for my pet cat?

>> No.1987293   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520602458169.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 500x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45484

>>1987290
She'd nod at his admitting it, but nothing more for now as she thinks that suffices as an acknowledgment of what he said
Pick an animal, as for what killed it, he would find that it was crushed under the force of it's own weight, as if she had smashed it against the ground so hard that most of the bones in it's body broke
Although the chest area seemed to be mostly fine
You can pick any choice of cut you want that's left from it.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)08:34.

>> No.1987294   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520603679980.jpg -(186.1 KiB, 600x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190588

>>1987292
She smiles happily.

Yes mistress~! I love it when you reward me there~

>> No.1987295   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520603803282.jpg -(533.4 KiB, 1440x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
546236

At home, Yuri is shining his sword while Repede is taking a dognap. Getting the blade to a nice shine right down to the tip
I can't wait for summer you know boy? The beach should be a treat.

>> No.1987296   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520603842868.jpg -(40.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
41683

>>1987293
Hm... Not interested in the meat. I was just admiring your handiwork. Raw strength... you managed to crush it without its ribs puncturing anything. I'm impressed.

>> No.1987297   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520604012713.png -(302.4 KiB, 590x691) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
309634

>>1987295
>>1987295
Suddenly a portal appeared and out came a Rita.
...I heard that. You just want to go to the beach to ogle at people.

>> No.1987298   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520604426419.png -(623.0 KiB, 615x980) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637913

>>1987294
Reaching to cup the cat's chin to stare into her eyes, the transformation was a success fir Aino. Like the demon she is, Aino leans forward to give Y'shtola a kiss on the lips, only to make sure the cat gets affection.

Good!

>> No.1987299   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520604723565.jpg -(132.6 KiB, 565x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
135790

>>1987298
The cat kissed back affectionately. Her tail swayed as she smiled at Aino.
Y'shtola had been vaguely aware of her transformation, but she either slowly began to forget, or just stopped caring.

>> No.1987300   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520605758178.png -(1.0 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1058652

>>1987295
>>1987297

Estelle pops through shortly after

He can ogle me if he likes.

>> No.1987301   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520605886190.jpg -(20.2 KiB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
20730

>>1987297
Isn't that a part of why people enjoy it?
he says after a little bit of surprise at the peace being disturbed

>>1987300
Ah, Hey Esty.
he smiles
Of course, and there's the water too. You two out for walk?

>> No.1987302   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520606203481.png -(82.0 KiB, 296x296) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84019

>>1987300
>>1987301
...Uh. Yeeeeaah. Let's go with that.

>> No.1987303   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520606541123.png -(63.0 KiB, 213x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64504

>>1987301
>>1987302

looks at Rita when she agrees

Right, just a walk.

She smiles at Yuri

>> No.1987304   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520606712420.jpg -(418.5 KiB, 512x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428518

>>1987299
Backing away, Aino stands up and reaches for Y'shtola's collar just to make sure the leash is on.

Alright, time to go then.

>> No.1987305   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520606913073.jpg -(198.8 KiB, 800x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
203616

>>1987303
>>1987302
Repede has already looked up with a wag on his tail at the word walk, and looks at Rita, ignoring Esty, Yuri takes rita's tone to mean there was more to it
So what are you doing now, besides making me wonder what really is going on.

>> No.1987306   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520606954536.png -(236.2 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
241905

>>1987304
Yes mistress~
She'd say, preparing to follow on all fours.

>> No.1987307   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520607268078.png -(66.1 KiB, 255x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67660

>>1987303
>>1987305
Performing horrible experiments on living creatures to see what happens. We need a new guinea pig.
She says and then reaches over to grab Repede by the scruff of his neck.

Also we're taking Repede for a walk.

>> No.1987308   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520607732507.png -(703.6 KiB, 1000x1333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
720461

>>1987305
>>1987307

Err I don't know about the experimenting but yeah I'm just walking with my besty!

>> No.1987309   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520607993075.jpg -(396.0 KiB, 1293x718) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
405538

>>1987308
>>1987307
Repede gives a little yelp and flails lazily around as he was quite relaxed till then
How about that Repede, you get to go with the girls.
He ruffs and groans, not even able to keep his pipe in his jaw

>> No.1987310   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520608072814.png -(928.9 KiB, 946x1474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
951146

>>1987306
Hehe.
With a chuckle and walking her brown, delicious cat, Aino leads her to a well known spot where the men have gathered, large, muscles, fat, seems Aino has gotten more depraved over the decade. Aino will place Y'shtola under a spotlight and fetching some some sign to place arounf the cats neck. It will read "cumjure", suitable for a White Mage.

>> No.1987311   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520608214503.png -(276.4 KiB, 554x653) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
283056

>>1987308
>>1987309
Heeeey! Stupid dog..! I thought you'd jump at the opportunity to-...!
She'd frown.

...Get in the portal!

>> No.1987312   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520608861874.png -(745.6 KiB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
763444

>>1987309
>>1987311

Esty sighs

it's probably because of me for some reason

She smiles apologetically to Yuri

I'll be back in a bit to spend some time with you too.

>> No.1987313   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520608984893.jpg -(550.8 KiB, 702x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
564008

>>1987310
Sitting amidst the group of men with a sign around her neck, Y'shtola looked to them all.

Touching the sign, she'd adjust her position and then 'present' herself to them.
Please, let this Cumjurer summon your semen into my holes~

>> No.1987314   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520609180375.jpg -(321.4 KiB, 618x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
329135

>>1987312
>>1987311
Repede eventually goes limp and just looks around defeated, he couldn't get out of Rita's grip......nor does he want to now he had a hint of what is to come
I'm sure I'm going to see the fruits of whatever you are up to later anyway, have fun.
I got the day to myself

>> No.1987315   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520609479242.png -(157.2 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161003

>>1987312
>>1987314
We will...
Rita says, looking at Estelle smugly.
She's totally gonna try to have more kids too, isn't she.
And then Rita dragged Repede into oblivion!

>> No.1987316   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520609710007.png -(494.6 KiB, 800x1129) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
506515

>>1987315
>>1987314

We'll see, and yeah we will!

She gives Yuri a wink and follows Rita back through

>> No.1987317   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520610036184.png -(403.8 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413502

>>1987315
>>1987316
Helplessly is pulled through into wherever the two girls have instore for him, his partner now going to have a quiet day of checking out around town at his own leisure
he'll try to get down once they are wherever they have in store

>> No.1987318   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520610277207.jpg -(74.9 KiB, 330x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76731

>>1987296
I've gotten fairly used to killing things on this world, so I suppose you could call it experience.

>> No.1987319   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520610303760.jpg -(113.6 KiB, 1280x1810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116296

>>1987316
>>1987317
Well the portal more or less only led back to Estelle's place!
Because Rita doesn't technically have her own house anyway.
And she'd let Repede go almost immediately.

...Honestly, I don't think I needed to kidnap him. I just did it in the heat of the moment. It's not like Yuri hasn't watched before.
She complained to herself, but then shrugged.
Oh well~ At least no one will interfere here.

>> No.1987320   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520610414871.png -(250.9 KiB, 1024x426) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
256914

>>1987318
That'll do it all right.
He said with a shrug.

Why are you out here, anyway?

>> No.1987321   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520611501827.png -(561.6 KiB, 734x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575107

>>1987313
Sinister laughter can be heard, seems the ones who became familiar with the snarky Conjure of old, watching as she changed over time. They start to gather around Y'shtola as Aino stayed back once more. One of them comes from behind in order to grab the brown cats tail, yanking on it in order for her to stick her behind out.

A display of dominance, the rough demeanor, Y'shtola could only see a crowd of males surrounding her, the stench of corruption filling her very soul as the men wanting to have their way with her.

>> No.1987322   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520612159200.jpg -(888.8 KiB, 1200x849) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
910172

>>1987317
>>1987319

In the heat of the moment. There's a pun there, I think.

She smiles and nods

Well step 1 complete, now onto step 2.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)11:15.

>> No.1987323   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520612562123.jpg -(189.3 KiB, 850x685) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
193881

>>1987322
>>1987319
Now on the ground he'd look up at the pair, curling his tail around his body as he sits, awaiting for what they pulled him out of his rest for

>> No.1987324   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520612572859.jpg -(55.8 KiB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57140

>>1987320
Living in aurora is dangerous and can lead to corruption, living outside of aurora is less dangerous and less likely to lead to such a thing, so long as I don't draw attention to myself.

>> No.1987325   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520612953621.png -(656.4 KiB, 867x559) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
672176

>>1987321
Nyahh~
She'd yelp as her tail is pulled, but she'd obediently lift her rear for them.
Her chin rested on the ground as her eyes scanned the men before her hungrily.

>> No.1987326   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520613037618.png -(222.2 KiB, 492x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227482

>>1987322
>>1987323
Yup~ Step two~
Rita grinned at repede and then began to take her clothes off.

>> No.1987327   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520613142863.png -(790.6 KiB, 698x962) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
809558

>>1987324
Hmph. If someone feels like coming after you, they will. Even the wilderness won't stop that.
They tend to come out of the woodwork like nothing.

Did something happen to you, or someone you're close to?

>> No.1987328   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520613159670.png -(63.0 KiB, 213x227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64504

>>1987323
>>1987326

Esty keeps her distance since Repede is ignoring her anyway. She doesn't show any surprise at Rita suddenly stripping

Everything is going perfectly

>> No.1987329   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520613603651.jpg -(235.0 KiB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240665

>>1987328
>>1987326
He isn't ignoring Esty especially with what is going on, however she could see his excitement was growing with Rita getting out of her clothes and into the flesh, a little "Ruff" comes out as his body reacts, hardening his cock. He looks to Esty warily to see what she is up to as he prepares to bear himself

>> No.1987330   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520613712519.png -(490.7 KiB, 750x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
502517

>>1987328
>>1987329
Hey! Pay attention to me!
Rita would hook her finger up under Repede's chin and give him a good scratching before she gets on her knees and turns around.

This is what you want, right?

>> No.1987331   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520614954947.png -(449.7 KiB, 1060x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
460476

>>1987329
>>1987330

Esty just smiles and keeps her distance still. It seems she's not doing much from what Repede can tell

Hee~.

>> No.1987332   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520615214401.png -(517.9 KiB, 688x1027) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
530311

>>1987325
The one gripping her tail made sure to have some fun, while pushing his sex into the girl's pussy. He will right away slam The men continued to getting closer as if to block her breathing space, pushing nothing but their penises close to Y'shtola's face.
Dine away, Cat. Not sure if you'll pass out if you do then I'll just let them have their way with you until then.
Aino will stand and wave everyone else off as she leaves, heading off somewhere for now.

>> No.1987333   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520615224669.jpg -(1022.4 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1046967

>>1987331
>>1987330
Is it what he wants? Hell yes its, he sees Rita's bare backside and leaps over, his front legs resting on her back and he lines up his dick with her waiting cunt, with some effort as he lacks fingers but experience has taught him well. before he pushes in and starts his pleasurable work on her

>> No.1987334   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520620850321.jpg -(235.2 KiB, 472x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240892

>>1987327
Yes, I know that, which is why I do not try to make myself a target.
Certain personality traits will lead you to being a target more than others.
As for the second bit
No, I have no one I care for on this world.
The people I know have been gone more than 18 years now.
She be from way back during the Vaula era

>> No.1987336   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520627864764.jpg -(568.1 KiB, 1280x1815) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
581732

>>1987332
The cat took the dicking well. She'd howl in pleasure and happily accepted her role as the Men's cumdump.
She would let them use her body until they were satisfied and likely would keep going regardless of how tired she felt.
Unless Aino manipulates their stamina so that she can't keep up she will probably not lose consciousness.

>> No.1987337   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520628002510.jpg -(113.8 KiB, 1200x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116568

>>1987331
>>1987333
Ooff..! T-There we go. All right.
She'd then look to Estelle.

A-Are you just gonna watch the whole time, or what?

>> No.1987338   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520628264686.png -(1.3 MiB, 977x1181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1388670

>>1987334
That's quite a long time to go without making new friends too.
He'd tilt his head curiously.

>> No.1987339   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520628491766.png -(258.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265044

>>1987333
>>1987337

Watches keenly as the two start to bond. She seems quite interested in watching this play out and the expression Rita makes until Rita yells her way

W-what? Oh don't mind me, just continue on!

>> No.1987340   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520628604134.jpg -(44.4 KiB, 500x231) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45484

>>1987338
I was exploring other worlds until I was recently pulled to this world a few months ago.
I had found out soon after that this world was tied to Vaula and that the people here were survivors of that world.
Well, a small bunch of them compared to how big this empire got over time

>> No.1987341   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520628607306.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325074

>>1987339
>>1987337
he would lean his body onto her as he pushed himself in deep into Rita, his panting starting to grow as his hips got to work. It was odd with Esty watching this time, but he didn't mind, especially if Rita enjoyed it!

>> No.1987342   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520628740005.png -(463.6 KiB, 1280x2073) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
474721

Broly ends up returning to the world after being gone for several days training in the Item World. After chilling at his more furnished castle. And before he headed over to Amanda's Broly's just flying around

>> No.1987343   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629139280.png -(856.4 KiB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
876938

>>1987340
I've heard of Vaula. I heard it was just as chaotic, but with less... "monsters."

>> No.1987344   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629270499.jpg -(203.5 KiB, 650x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208415

>>1987339
>>1987341
Rita was making a face. She was frowning through her flushed cheeks and then turned her head away from Estelle.

W-Weirdo.
And yet I'm the one being fucked by a dog right now.
She wasn't letting herself moan yet, because someone with Rita's sex drive will take a lot more than something like this to satisfy. However, her breathing was picking up.

>> No.1987345   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629368706.png -(1.2 MiB, 637x1249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1233541

>>1987342
Kara will be hovering around above Aurora, looking with her enhanced vision and hearing to find a suitable prospect...

ANd then she'd spot Broly also flying around.
...Oh? He looks pretty big.

>> No.1987346   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629734319.jpg -(1.5 MiB, 1024x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1542754

>>1987343
More death, more villains showing up, at least until Kohaku had taken over, then the planet was consumed by a chaos vortex.

>> No.1987347   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629737711.png -(334.5 KiB, 540x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
342540

>>1987336
It's likely she did manipulate their stamina. At this moment their task is to fill and stimulate Y'shtola. Pleasuring her pussy and backdoor as well as her mouth, making sure to spurt deep inside of her, filling the cat with much cum until their balls run dry. Like animals in heat, they pound the poor conjure away. This maybe hours until Aino comes back.

>> No.1987348   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629785972.jpg -(174.7 KiB, 600x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178942

>>1987345
They spot one another! It helps that Kara is also pretty attractive, so Broly will head over to her with a curious air to him

"You're looking for big people? What for?"

>> No.1987349   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520629945006.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145150

>>1987346
I don't know who that is, but it sounds like Vaula was more my speed than this place. I can do death. I can do villains. Fighting and killing are what I do best.

>> No.1987350   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520630162035.jpg -(141.7 KiB, 850x976) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145097

After her patrol rounds and actually having to fight some sea creatures. Ten returned to base, freshened up and got any damage fixed

Afterwards she's enjoying a beer at one of the base's patios since its her downtime right now

"Aaaah~ Nothin' like a cold one after a fight~"

>> No.1987351   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520630523756.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 1200x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260074

>>1987350
And here we have a dragon boy, also taking a break from working in the heat around the base.

Oh, hey Tenryuu, you're back from patrol already?

pic relevant

>> No.1987352   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520630598140.jpg -(147.0 KiB, 1088x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150548

>>1987347
When Aino eventually comes back, she'll find Y'shtola to be barely conscious at all.
But as the cat lies there covered and filled with seed, it leaked from every orifice it could be poured to.
The cat looked like it was in heaven- like it had found the secret catnip garden and made it to a whole new plane of existence.

>> No.1987353   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520630686025.png -(853.8 KiB, 639x1491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
874315

>>1987348
For sex, of course!
She says as if this should be obvious.

It's what I do... I used to fight crime, but there's no need for super heroes anymore. Especially Sows like me~

>> No.1987354   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520630717371.png -(2.1 MiB, 1500x1456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2247309

>>1987341
>>1987344

Esty was definitely getting turned on watching her friend fuck. She may even start touching herself a bit as the two go at it

>> No.1987355   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520630993895.jpg -(1022.4 KiB, 850x1166) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1046967

>>1987354
>>1987344
The lewd energies of the would be pushing him on, his dick getting harder inside of Rita as he pushed on, his instinct echoing his desire to mate in his head. He'd even start gently licking Rita's shoulder and neck from behind as he started to get much harder and stronger as he pounded her. The heat coming off him quite strong from the fur

>> No.1987356   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520631319210.png -(1.1 MiB, 1089x955) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1196768

>>1987353
He'll cross his arms and smirks. In a way, he's glad to hear that, sex is always great after training for days at a time

"Looks like she's the same as Mayze. At least when it comes to that, which suits me just fine."

"A hero huh? Hahaha! Well then, at the very least you're a strong sow, right? I don't want to end up breaking you in the first round. If you're going to offer yourself to me you better be able to keep up."

>> No.1987357   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520631409682.jpg -(135.1 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138332

>>1987351
She looks over at him and gives Nora a tomboyish nod-up as a greeting

"Yo. And yeah, got some action too. So it's been a great day so far!"

>> No.1987358   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520631784190.png -(928.9 KiB, 946x1474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
951146

>>1987352
She will return and see her cat in a blissful heaven. Smiling and walking over to her, Aino's tail swishes about.

I see my cat enjoyed herself~
Aino will lift her foot up and places it against Y'shtola's stomach gently at first.

>> No.1987359   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520631854888.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>1987357
That's good to know.

Getting himself a seat, just sinking into it as he lazily sips his drink.

Must be a lot cooler out there on the water too compared to here...

Letting his wings flap a little, an uncommon sight considering his wings are usually in their smaller state.

>> No.1987360   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520631998130.png -(479.1 KiB, 638x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
490619

>>1987359
"Yeah, but we ship-girls are used to it anyway."

Sips her beer

"Anyway, what's with the wings? You don't usually have em' big like that."

>> No.1987361   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632040586.png -(413.8 KiB, 995x661) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
423766

>>1987354
>>1987355
Rita would try to stone-face through it, but the licking got her.
Her cat ears twitched.

Nyah!? R-Repede...!
She yelped in surprise as the doge lost himself indulging in Rita's body.
She'd turn her gaze toward Estelle.

H-Hurry up you dumb dog...!

>> No.1987362   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632051339.jpg -(107.6 KiB, 500x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
110172

>>1987349
Possible, I simply believe this world evolved to deal with the crisis.
She states as an analysis. Sure, she was avoiding getting corrupted, but she's not above giving credit where it's due

>> No.1987363   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632118771.png -(578.8 KiB, 1371x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
592703

>>1987356
>>1987356
You've never met a Kryptonian before, huh~? Good.
She'll smirk at Broly, confident as hell about her stamina and endurance- which was almost limitless. Almost.

>> No.1987364   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632215845.jpg -(381.6 KiB, 850x1023) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390727

>>1987358
Mnrrr...
She attempted to respond, but it came out as a muffled gurgle as she attempted to speak without swallowing all the way first.

>> No.1987365   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632237178.png -(608.7 KiB, 1264x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
623280

>>1987363
"A Kryptonian?"

He repeated with a raised eyebrow. He shakes his head

"No, you'd be the first. So. Your people are strong?"

>> No.1987366   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632264962.jpg -(287.1 KiB, 1200x1105) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
294022

>>1987360
Yeah, I decided that my break would be a good time to let them out.

You'd be surprised how stuffy and hot these things get when I have them small all the time in the heat. My dad has the same problem, but at least she has those holes in the back of her shirts.

>> No.1987367   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632424525.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 524x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158688

>>1987366
"Hahaha! Boy, you're forgettin' that we gotta carry around our tits in that heat too. Pretty sure I have an idea of what yer talkin' about when it comes to stuffy and hot."

Ten chuckles and sips her beer again, finishing it and helps herself to another

>> No.1987368   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632550526.png -(1.2 MiB, 643x1144) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1288678

>>1987362
Yeah well I wish this world had left me out of the process all together. I don't like being here.
or rather, he did until recently. But deep down, Geralt is a big cry baby.

>> No.1987369   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632585439.png -(831.1 KiB, 1135x641) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
851007

>>1987365
You'll just have to find out, won't you~?

>> No.1987370   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632751441.png -(544.8 KiB, 742x1083) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557879

>>1987364
She pushes her foot down as she watches the brown cat lay there, choking on semen.
The perfect look for you. I have more in store for you.

>> No.1987371   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520632872773.png -(340.7 KiB, 894x1248) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
348922

>>1987369
"Heh, very well then wench. I'll have my way with you and see for myself!"

Broly will float over to Kara and will grab her and hoist her over his shoulder. And then he will fly back to his castle!

>> No.1987372   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633021600.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45940

>>1987367
Well can't you just flutter your shirt and stuff to get some cool air in there?

I still have to take off my shirt to get some air in there.

flappity flappity

>> No.1987373   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633266686.jpg -(87.0 KiB, 850x956) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89097

>>1987372
"Ha! Hard to do that when you're in the middle of a skirmish. But I have my ways to keep myself cool there. Summer's are just the worst though."

"Not looking forward to this years."

>> No.1987374   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633368742.png -(1.5 MiB, 2000x1416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1522092

>>1987355
>>1987361

Yes yes like that keep going~. Make her very happy!

Esty calls out some advice from the sidelines while touching her bare body gently

>> No.1987375   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633434592.png -(656.4 KiB, 867x559) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
672176

>>1987370
>>1987370
As she's stepped on, semen will come gushing out of her holes.

Nyaha?!

>> No.1987376   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633461768.jpg -(158.5 KiB, 1241x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162303

>>1987373
Yeah, summer is always the worst.

It's easier to just stack on clothes in the winter, but there's only so much you can take off during the summer...

>> No.1987377   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633537347.jpg -(235.2 KiB, 472x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
240892

>>1987368
You are bothered by something?

>> No.1987378   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633614017.png -(115.7 KiB, 740x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118496

>>1987376
"Well, at least its a good excuse to do that when on the beach for some fun in the sun, know what I mean?"

Ten likes going to the nudist section of the beach. They likely have one of those

>> No.1987379   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633822552.png -(832.6 KiB, 805x749) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
852617

>>1987371
Oh? Someone's eager~
She said as he hoisted her over his shoulder. She's not going to react much to his castle; by this point such things don't really register to her.

>> No.1987380   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520633960445.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>1987378
Of course they have a nudist section of the beach, we're in RP-verse! The only reason why there are two separate sections is because of a tall dragon anyways.

Yeah, I get it. But I don't go around THAT area of the beach most of the time. For uhhhhh... well, reasons.

Taking a sip of his drink.

>> No.1987381   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634117096.jpg -(277.4 KiB, 581x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284064

>>1987375
Ahaha! My lovely Cat. I will take you for a walk and show you to everyone.
Things certainly got interesting, who did Aino plan to show the brown cat off to? We may not know for now. We will fade with Aino just stuffing her with toys.

>> No.1987382   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634139278.jpg -(57.7 KiB, 500x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59058

>>1987374
>>1987361
Repede by now was in full throttle, his dog-like panting quite audible to the pair even over them, Rita would feel his fur against her back as he continued, still licking her from time to time when he wasn't losing himself in how good it felt. Soon enough he'd stand to pant and yelp as he started to go close to orgasm, it was coming!

>> No.1987383   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634191885.jpg -(185.8 KiB, 1360x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
190279

>>1987377
Hmph. I'm the only one bothered by it at this point. I'd rather not argue with someone about it again.

>> No.1987384   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634294765.png -(1.6 MiB, 1277x872) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1625549

>>1987381
The cat would moan and happily accept whatever toys AIno gave her.
She was delirious from her deep fucking, but would follow her mistress obediently anyway- even if she had trouble keeping up.
A fade for now is fine since I'll be leaving soon.

>> No.1987385   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634451391.jpg -(304.8 KiB, 2480x3507) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
312104

>>1987374
>>1987382
Rita's body would tighten up around him.
She was starting to respond.
Repede...!

As she called out her name, she would start to reach her first climax as well.
Mmnn...!!!

>> No.1987386   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634570263.jpg -(168.3 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172380

>>1987379
Eventually he'll bring her down to the dungeon. During his occasional visits to the world, he's been getting random NPCs addicted to his cock and energy. So he's been using that turn them into slaves/help. So they do a good job keeping the place clean. Which is good because he and Mayze go at it pretty raunchily. Though it likely has that faint scent of sex and lewdness still

"Hahaha!"

Broly spanks Kara's ass as he keeps her hoisted over his shoulder. And then gropes her ass afterward, and even nibbles on it. And with his arousal growing his energy will start surging as well as a growing tent in his pants

>> No.1987387   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520634666679.png -(187.4 KiB, 546x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
191894

>>1987380
>>1987380
"Maybe once you're older kiddo."

Ten will grin and then chuckle afterward

>> No.1987388   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520636023475.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>1987387
I won't count on me going there even when I'm older...

Considering who is waifu is it shouldn't be a surprise.

>> No.1987389   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520636258144.jpg -(86.9 KiB, 850x903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
88946

>>1987388
"Hahaha! Man, sometimes its hard imagining yer the Admiral's son. Did Sheena not want ya turning out like her or what?"

Smiles, not asking that in a mean-spirited way. Ten on good terms with Colette

>> No.1987390   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520636624332.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>1987389
Yeah, I always find it funny when people mention that. But not sure really, I'm a lot more tame than the two if them if you ask me.

If anything, my hair began turning a little more white than black recently like my dad's. But it isn't very noticeable right now.

>> No.1987391   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520636799630.png -(253.4 KiB, 562x915) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259522

>>1987390
>>1987390
Now that Nora's mentioned it; Ten looks at his hair and indeed notices the white on there

"Heh, well how bout' that? Least' it isn't because yer going gray early. That'd be all bad at yer age."

Grins

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)18:06.

>> No.1987392   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520637249727.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>1987391
Yeah, I don't see myself going gray any time soon. Even if dealing with some of the other ships can be a bit... much if anything.

Maybe that'll change when I'm finished with my Admiral training and stuff.

>> No.1987393   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520637727560.jpg -(174.1 KiB, 503x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178327

>>1987392
"Yeah they're always hanging at yer arm huh? Thirsty asses!"

Ten will laugh while slapping her knee

"Either way, I have a feelin' you'll be a fine Admiral kiddo!"

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)18:22.

>> No.1987394   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520637998908.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1987393
W-well they're still all nice girls, but... I'm pretty sure you already know that I'm still after Weiss and all.

A dragon boy only talks about these kinds of things with Tenryuu.

Because dad, mom, his sisters, other moms, etc would tell him to just hurry up and make Weiss his girlfriend already.

But anyways, thanks for saying that, Tenryuu.

some tail wags and wing flaps from a dragon boy.

>> No.1987395   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520638200656.jpg -(737.5 KiB, 983x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
755156

>>1987382
>>1987385

Esty moans a bit to the fierce lovemaking, rubbing herself in rhythm to their eager thrusts!

>> No.1987396   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520638241844.jpg -(157.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
161178

>>1987394
Ten will give the dragon boy a happy looking grin. She'll then reach over and ruffles his hair a bit. Ten straight up treats Nora like her younger brother

"Oh yeah~ I've seen the two of you eatin' and workin' together sometimes. How're things with the Ice Queen goin'?"

>> No.1987397   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520638353187.jpg -(317.5 KiB, 850x1201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
325074

>>1987385
>>1987395
A few strained light yelps come next as Repede's orgasm finally hits, exploding inside Rita and filling her with his load, coupled with a good knoting on his dick, ensuring he'll remain with her for a while, his body all warm, panting from the release of energy, he pushes his full weight onto Rita as he falls down happily!

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)18:32.

>> No.1987398   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520638556420.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1987396
It's been going alright. Probably a bit slow if you ask my mom.

She may be a bit strict, but that's ok.

His tail just starts wagging a lot whenever he talks about Weiss.

>> No.1987399   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520638694477.png -(115.7 KiB, 740x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
118498

>>1987398
"Haha, freakin' Sheena. Heh and judgin' by that tail I'd say you like em' strict."

>> No.1987400   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520639038800.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>1987399
Well, I also think she's really pretty, and she's also really nice and stuff when she starts to warm up a bit, but... Ummmmm...

Yeah, I guess you can say that.

Just a dragon boy.

>> No.1987401   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520639194317.jpg -(170.2 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174250

>>1987400
"Hahaha! It's fine, I'm just messin' with ya anyway."

She playfully punches his shoulder

"Hell, you both are practically a couple already."

>> No.1987402   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520639890354.jpg -(264.9 KiB, 1200x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271301

>>1987401
Just a dragon boy and his ice queen. And their ice dragon son.

Heh, yeah, that's right.

Just laughing a little as well.

>> No.1987403   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520640164812.jpg -(114.0 KiB, 833x947) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116713

>>1987402
Chuckles a bit. Ten will take a long sip of her second beer

"Anyways, how're things at home?"

>> No.1987404   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520641593031.jpg -(64.4 KiB, 379x530) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65945

>>1987403
Things have been pretty alright over at home. Char as been going through her story book recently for some reason.

Dad has been saying, well dad things.

>> No.1987405   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520641673190.png -(103.5 KiB, 514x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
105988

Mom? Sis?
A little rabbit boy wanders through the streets in search of his family, onlookers likely starting at the large bulge in his pants while wandering the unfamiliar territory
This isn't where we were before...everything is so futuristic!

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)19:27.

>> No.1987406   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520642053871.jpg -(182.8 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
187182

>>1987404
"Sounds like things are the same as ever. Maybe Char Lotte wants a prince already. Hahaha!"

She says jokingly

>> No.1987407   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520642633926.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>1987406
I don't know, Char has just been rereading some of her books a lot recently. And she always asks Jeanne about things anyways.

And if she were to ask Jeanne for a prince, the maid would just say "You're too young right now."

>> No.1987408   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520642856731.jpg -(179.1 KiB, 850x1194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
183417

>>1987407
"Jeanne's that maid of yer's right? Uh, the one that isn't one of the Admiral's wives and stuff."

>> No.1987409   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520643182675.jpg -(275.1 KiB, 869x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281742

>>1987408
Yeah, that's her. She's with Char a lot. You'd be surprised that Char is the bigger trouble maker compared to Anna Belle and Amelia.

>> No.1987410   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520643323483.png -(257.1 KiB, 500x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
263243

>>1987409
After taking another sip she looks to Nora with her only visible brow raised

"Really? Huh, I never would have guessed. She seems pretty straight-laced."

>> No.1987411   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520643600806.jpg -(48.9 KiB, 302x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50034

>>1987410
Yeah, like, a few months ago, she got curious and ended up summoning an oni to this world. And then there was the time she tried being tricky with her magic and shocked herself.

It's like... Anna and Amelia are harmless and just get into some shenanigans every now and then. And then Char comes out of nowhere and her curiosity suddenly causes something potentially worse.

>> No.1987412   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520643784778.jpg -(105.2 KiB, 600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107754

>>1987411
"Eesh, sounds like things do get shaky around there huh? Only heard of those oni m'self. Never met one, I bet they're tough!"

"I'd fight one!"

>> No.1987413   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520643997397.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 990x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254056

>>1987412
I know a couple besides the one Char summoned.

There's the one that you sometimes see between my dad's boobs. And then I met this other one recently, she's very big and muscular. And when I say big, she's taller than my dad.

>> No.1987414   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520644389462.jpg -(77.5 KiB, 850x715) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79328

>>1987413
"Whoa taller than the Admiral?! Wait, one between her tits? Ha! Never seen that one."

>> No.1987415   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520644431687.jpg -(744.6 KiB, 850x1275) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
762487

>>1984779
>>1984778
And the aftermath of a long time of lewding the Megan and Saki would eventually finish up once the many men got done with them... the two foxes ending up a flithy mess... which would require yet another bath to clean themselves up.
That was fun... listen if you ever do get a husband, bring him by here so I can meet him...
The fox said as they were back to soaking again.
So I can give him some pointers on how to brush your tails.

Last edited 18/03/09(Fri)20:13.

>> No.1987416   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520644519382.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1987414
Yeah! There's one in there sometimes! She shrinks her to a small size and just hangs out there and drinks!

>> No.1987417   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520645087164.jpg -(155.0 KiB, 524x820) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
158688

>>1987416
"Haha, must be handy. Bein' able to shrink like that!"

"Shit, that's what I'd do. Relaxin' on a nice pair of tits."

"But all I do is grow."

She'll flex her arm, her muscle bulges a bit and then chuckles, finishing off her beer

>> No.1987418   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520645431650.jpg -(47.5 KiB, 297x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48674

>>1987417
Yeah...

What would I do if I was able to shrink?

Briefly thinking about ice queen things.

I want to say I've been growing a bit too with all the work and training I've been doing around here, but if anything I've just been getting more toned.

>> No.1987419   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520645655998.jpg -(66.6 KiB, 638x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
68241

>>1987418
"Oh yeah?"

Grins a bit

"Show me those abs then!"

>> No.1987420   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520646067212.jpg -(254.0 KiB, 1200x838) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
260074

>>1987419
You see them right here!

He says pointing down to his abs, but he'd get up anyways and walk up to Tenryuu.

Here, feel for yourself.

Of course he's a bit more toned than compared to the pictures I have for the dragon boy.

>> No.1987421   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520646206974.jpg -(135.0 KiB, 850x1082) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
138193

>>1987420
Ten will reach out and feels Nora's abdominals. She'll feel how firm they are and nods as she does so

"Nice! They're coming along just fine."

>> No.1987422   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520646872035.jpg -(264.9 KiB, 1200x1033) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
271301

>>1987421
Told ya. And I'm probably going to have a lot more bulk to me by the time I'm finally an admiral.

Or an Ice Queen's dragon, whichever comes first.

Or at least I'll have a well defined body.

>> No.1987423   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520647037201.png -(556.4 KiB, 840x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
569708

>>1987422
Ten will pull her hand away and gives the dragon boy a thumbs up

"Maybe one of these days Yang and I will pull you into our flexing contests! Heh, yer dad joins them too."

Just a bunch of fit girls

>> No.1987424   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520647288188.jpg -(44.9 KiB, 298x397) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45940

>>1987423
Don't you guys end up getting your pictures in some calendar or something after those?

>> No.1987425   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520647596025.png -(351.7 KiB, 636x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360132

>>1987424
"Yeah, hahaha, I was pretty surprised the first time I saw my picture on that thing."

>> No.1987426   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520647824902.jpg -(48.3 KiB, 303x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
49428

>>1987425
Now that'd be something, I randomly have my picture in there with all of you guys.

laughing a little bit as he'd get back in a chair.

>> No.1987427   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520648193831.jpg -(150.7 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
154353

>>1987426
Smirks

"Oh, we're definitely gonna do it now! The photo shoot's in a couple days. We'll see you there!"

>> No.1987428   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520648617498.jpg -(346.4 KiB, 1200x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
354675

>>1987427
Yeah, I guess so.

Anyways, I think it's about time for me to get back to work anyways.

And the dragon boy would finish his drink and get back up.

I'll see you later Tenryuu.

And off the dragon boy went.

>> No.1987429   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520648800365.jpg -(358.3 KiB, 667x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
366906

>>1987428
"Take care kiddo!"

And Ten will wave him off. Ten will then toss her empty cans into the recycling bin and heads off to do her own things for the rest of the day

END

>> No.1987430   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520648955507.png -(884.7 KiB, 910x1354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
905930

>>1987211
I was just hoping to meet the gym leader and take a look around, but it looks like it could be a bad time.

>> No.1987431   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520649304811.jpg -(95.3 KiB, 480x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97540

>>1987430
She'd smile slightly.
Well I think that can be arranged, as long as you're not here for a trainer battle or any other services, we're doing some...
She looked around.
Remodeling...

>> No.1987432   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520649441323.png -(222.8 KiB, 545x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228157

>>1987431
I'm not here for a trainer battle no.
she looks about
Yeah it feels like you guys had a party to finish off an old setup, the air is really heavy here!

>> No.1987433   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520649921830.jpg -(152.3 KiB, 480x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
155916

>>1987432
Amanda was attempting to recruit a new Miko and was testing her strength, she was pretty powerful... almost too powerful.
Juniper blushed slightly.
But come right this way the break room is okay, I'll get your mother in a minute.
She said to Anna.

>> No.1987434   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520650616331.jpg -(125.5 KiB, 1035x1466) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128478

>>1987433
Oh..ok!
she doesn't know this process but just goes with it anyway, following along
A pokemon battle I guess! But what pokemon does this?

>> No.1987435   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520650629916.jpg -(146.7 KiB, 850x1486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150233

>>1987432
>>1987433
Alright then, I'll take her there...
And so Anna took Mallow's hand and escorted her to the break room... try to ignore that charge she is part Raiju after all.

>> No.1987436   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520651410698.jpg -(233.0 KiB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238544

>>1987434
>>1987435
And as Anna lead Mallow to the break room, passing some other Mikos Juniper ran off to Get Amanda.

>> No.1987437   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520651879549.jpg -(661.1 KiB, 1013x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
677006

>>1987436
>>1987435
she shivers thinking the charge is a spark of excitement meeting a leader, the movement of mikos to get her seems to be adding to it. Onward!

>> No.1987438   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520652273161.jpg -(296.1 KiB, 850x1076) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303214

>>1987436
>>1987437
And Anna eventually sat her on the couch as they both waited... the small girl getting herself a glass of Juice from the Fridge as she waited for mom to finish whatever she was doing.

>> No.1987439   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520652538357.jpg -(278.4 KiB, 850x1199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
285046

>>1987438
How do you feel being around all these girls at your home..assuming you live here, it is quite homely in some places.

>> No.1987440   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520653148153.jpg -(131.6 KiB, 850x1182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
134735

>>1987438
>>1987439
Oh she doesn't actually live here, this is just my second home, I only really sleep here when I'm on the job.
Or at 'play' on the job.
Anna lives with Neva most of the time.

>> No.1987441   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520653544208.jpg -(111.1 KiB, 850x861) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113741

>>1987440
Oh! she looks over to the new arrived Amanda
Hello, you must be Amanda?

>> No.1987442   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520653617741.jpg -(61.0 KiB, 850x536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62452

>>1987439
>>1987440
Mom!
Anna suddenly pounced on the Miko at rapid speed, giving off a small lightning after image as the girl dived into the Miko's chest.... hands wrapping around her in a hug... and a lewd teasing of her nipples through the outfit.
I came to visit finally!

>> No.1987443   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520654148276.jpg -(204.6 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
209524

>>1987441
>>1987442
And she held the girl the best she could the Miko trying to remain composed despite her breasts being exposed now.
Yes I'm Amanda, pleased to meet you Ms.Mallow...

>> No.1987444   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520654171469.jpg -(84.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
86164

>>1987442
her eyes cannot keep up with the younger, so much she almost misses the growing teasing image on the leader, noticing it however, she tries to keep her mind at bay
I'm Mao, a pokemon trial leader and trainer, i came to visit Aurora's ghost gym and meet you!

>> No.1987445   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520654782009.jpg -(229.4 KiB, 425x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
234908

>>1987444
Stop it Anna, you don't need any milk you have a glass with you already...
She looked kind of embarrassed as she finally just held the girl in front of her, fixing her outfit in the process.
A trial leader? What kind of pokemon trainer is that, is it a regional thing?
She looked kind of curious.

>> No.1987446   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520655661475.jpg -(146.7 KiB, 850x1486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
150233

>>1987444
>>1987445
Aww....
Still she'd sulk a little as she snuggled with her momma as Amanda sat down on the couch.

>> No.1987447   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520655758779.jpg -(119.5 KiB, 850x1209) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122348

>>1987446
>>1987445
Ah..kind of, the Aloha islands I came from didn't have any system like you guys have here, we had our own for each of our islands.
she smiles
Your cute kid helped me find you.
Can't believe they just fell out like that!

>> No.1987448   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520656232120.jpg -(519.7 KiB, 1200x1650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
532209

>>1987446
>>1987447
Yep and she was still trying to fix em even as she sat there, though it's clear she wasn't trying that hard.
Ah the Aloha Islands, that's far to the east of Kanto and Holon if I remember correctly.
Amanda commented.
I heard some of the pokemon and traditions there are different, never got to visit though...

>> No.1987449   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520656730595.png -(544.2 KiB, 700x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557239

>>1987448
A shame, you'd have liked it if you like the sun!
she smiles and blushes
Do you prefer to be a bit more casual..?

>> No.1987450   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520657050770.jpg -(127.9 KiB, 480x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
130924

>>1987449
No I've just had a very casual day, and I'm not used to having Anna over... I'm a lot more casual at home as you can guess.
Sometimes she doesn't even bother with clothes.
Normally I'm usually very formal when it comes to pokemon matters...
Still she'd finally adjust her outfit.
But yes I've heard some things about your region, nice to finally meet someone from it.

>> No.1987451   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520657201023.jpg -(123.0 KiB, 1000x1381) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
126003

>>1987450
I don't mind either way, plus it's your home!
she smiles
I'll lend you knowledge how I can when I can, so far I think I'm the only one of my region here.
She has not encountered Lillie or Acerola yet

>> No.1987452   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520657614765.jpg -(106.3 KiB, 480x544) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108891

>>1987451
Well if you don't mind then I guess I'll let my hair down a little.
And then those weasel ears popped out, giving her a matching look to Anna.
Well maybe you can tell me a bit about the local variants, I know Holon had some called Delta species but those were mutations, I heard on Aloha it's more natural... right?

>> No.1987453   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520657767939.jpg -(423.4 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
433542

>>1987452
Oh!
There we go..
she says noticing the matching ears now
I have heard our varients are different to the others, they just called them "Alohan" whatevers, like our Vulpixes were different among others.

>> No.1987454   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520658163998.png -(663.7 KiB, 627x885) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
679581

>>1987453
Yes I'm also a monster, I've been one awhile really..
She said with a smile.
I like to think that it hasn't changed me much, just made me stronger.
She shrugged.
And I've heard, they're ice types instead of fire right, and they're white colored, I wonder if the Rockets sell them....
She looked her over.
What type of pokemon do you specialize, I take it grass right?

>> No.1987455   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520658973091.png -(160.5 KiB, 550x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164380

>>1987454
Certainly a nice looking one!
she smiles
Ah the rockets, I'm still not sure how I feel about them, the news of that group made it even to Aloha on international news...we didn't think much of it since we were so far away but..oh well, they are here too.

she nods
Yep, I'm a grass trainer!

>> No.1987456   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520659582628.png -(544.8 KiB, 888x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557849

>>1987455
Why thanks, if Anna wasn't here I'd even offer to have a little fun with you...
She winked as she petted the girl in her lap.
I knew them in my world, they aren't so bad compared to some of the people I've met here, or at least they're no better or worse... I sometimes get letters from home through them but it's rare.

She nodded.
You look the part of a grass trainer.

>> No.1987457   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520704414233.jpg -(145.5 KiB, 322x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
148993

Link had just finished meditation after a long list of chores around the farm, having grown tired of working it off physically. Link instead turns to the stars in his mentor's lab, searching for uncharted planets that might yield some sort of gold resource. If nothing comes up, he'll likely drop by the Rainy Sky Guild and see if there are any dungeons or castles worth exploring. Either way, Link needs to make money.
There's also a bun fish here. >>1987405

>> No.1987458   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520720080229.jpg -(120.5 KiB, 850x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123430

It's time for a big girl multifish since I can't decide who I wanna post

Olga can be either at the gym or downing vodka in one of the city's many booze establishments

March is just sleeping somewhere after an intense training session. Maybe in a cardboard box.

Joy is closing up the bistro for the night, dressed in more casual clothing than the image she likes to exude.

Pochaco is either burging out or around Eda's club, doing her lewdjob

>> No.1987459   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520724240532.jpg -(576.8 KiB, 763x637) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
590646

>>1986354
Chara looked more than a little amused. He knew exactly what that look meant.

Is that so?

Seeing she had a bit of difficulty with the last one, Chara would assist by passing her the next bar once she was done with the first. Might as well let her fully focus on enjoying them, right?

Here, this one next. I think you'll like it more

>> No.1987460   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520725812541.png -(69.4 KiB, 330x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
71029

>>1987232
>>1987231
NNNNGGG...!!!
Molly would tumble against the ground, ribs cracked from the kick as blood starts sliding out of her ball gag. NPC Molly for now until she's healed.

>> No.1987461   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520725881952.png -(26.8 KiB, 165x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27456

>>1987459
Jenna would take a bite out of the next bar and get a bit more of a satisfying little crunch out of it as it had little pretzel bits to give her that crunch and bit of salt she likes so she can't really hide how her face brightens up because she'd already taken another bite.

Crackahs... No wondah kids my age at this crud alla tha time...

Granted she never really got try candy as she never had the money for it and would've rather had a decent meal than her usual breakfast and lunch consisting of various canned foods if they happened to have any. Or really she just got by on looted ketchup packets and crackers. She didn't often turn down free stuff but she didn't remember candy being this tasty.

>> No.1987462   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520726565601.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1987460

>Megan

"Well, we almost have all the stones. Let me make a call..."

She didn't want to start a fight with a friend, and stealing it was out of the question for similar reasons, so really she just had to roll the dice and hope for the best.

Either way, Bridgette stepped towards that same darker patch, sinking into it as it went pitch black.

Not long after, she came in from above, a yellow glow suffusing her and containing the other four stones.

"Sorry for the wait, I got held up by another friend of mine~ I'm willing to summon her, just let me set the stage first."

Bridgette would get to work immediately, earth magic shifting and hardening sections of ground into the runes and circles she'd need to contain what they were summoning. She'd put her right back in if they didn't have anything worthwhile to offer, and then Megan still got to see the summoning as requested.

>> No.1987463   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520726736614.jpg -(514.7 KiB, 782x977) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
527002

>>1987461
A chuckle as Chara smiled.

Help yourself, just make sure not to eat too much of it and get sick.

He'd point out a few more, letting Jenna know what was in each so she could pick and choose things that sounded appealing.

>> No.1987464   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520727098164.jpg -(223.0 KiB, 480x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
228391

>>1987232
>>1987460
>>1987462
Let's do it, might as well see what this is all about, and it might be useful too.
Megan moved a little to the side as Bridgette went to set up a place for the summoning, the girl dragging the wounded cat after patching her up enough that she wouldn't die again... though keeping her silenced for now.
At the least it'd be a nice chance to see some more magic and maybe see something new.

>> No.1987465   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520727209373.png -(12.4 KiB, 169x205) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12698

>>1987463
I don't have much for an appetite anyways... I'll eat this stuff latah I don't wanna mess up my teeth...

She might've been a hungry looking kid but with actually getting 3 meals a day it's easy to see why she looks a little full now.

>> No.1987466   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520727672404.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1987464
All things said and done it didn't take her longer than ten minutes, the girl starting on the inside and working outwards, eventually ended up with five rings surrounded by a great deal of runes.

"There! If that doesn't hold her, nothing will~"

It would even hold the ground together so she couldn't just break something!

She placed the four stones she had in the center with help from her ring.

"Alright Megan, I want you to put the last on in the center, then come poke this section of dirt here to close the circle and start things up."

She gestured to the spot in question, then smiled.

"You should do the honors since you want to see it more~"

>> No.1987467   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520727943269.jpg -(2.3 MiB, 1463x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
2449006

>>1987465
Chara just gave you a 'Really?' look, though he supposed he shouldn't be so surprised.

With all the magic and technology here, you're worried about that of all things?

But he wasn't going to force it down her throat or anything. He just shrugged, shaking his head with a sigh.

Well, you are welcome to more whenever you like.

>> No.1987468   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520728115950.png -(366.8 KiB, 451x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
375627

>>1987466
I also look the part more.
Megan said honestly.
I think it's fitting that a goddess of beastmen be summoned by someone who at least has some animal features.
She said logically as she placed the stone in it's spot and stepped back.
Right now the magic words...
She folded her arms and looked at the mostly comatose Molly.
Bala Akte Sheera!

>> No.1987469   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520728320182.png -(21.6 KiB, 169x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
22162

>>1987467
Its just somethin' I always looked out for. Even aftah my dad yanked 'em all out and messed em up until I could finally pay ta get em fixed up right. I know this sugary crap puts holes in yer teeth an' I dont know how long Laura wants ta keep me like this.

She nodded.

Thanks Chara.

I wondah if Bren's got a stash of candy he dont tell me 'bout if Chara does... I still want that drink though...

>> No.1987470   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520728430086.jpg -(63.7 KiB, 564x726) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
65229

>>1987468
"I have no idea what you're talking about~ We're all fluffy here~"

She'd discreetly changed form, because Megan was quite right.

>> No.1987471   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1987468
>>1987466
The gems quickly merge together into one, a beam of light glistening down on them as the life force slowly pieces it together. Until suddenly, a bright flash of light appears before them, blinding all three for some moments, before a very tall figure forms, long luscious tail swinging side to side
Aaaaaahhh! Free at last after so many years!
The light slowly begins to fade away

>> No.1987472   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520728967723.png -(634.8 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
650075

>>1987469
He just nodded, grabbing some for himself to enjoy.

You should still try to enjoy yourself more. Second chances are hard to come by, even if they're temporary.

A pause

And no sneaking drinks either, especially if you might be like this for a while.

>> No.1987473   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520728982304.png -(56.8 KiB, 283x190) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58207

>>1987470
>>1987471
Good point...
She said looking at Bridgette's now fluffy form... resisting the urge to run over there and glomp her tail as the summoning began the brightness causing her to close her eyes.
Bright!!
She held a hand over her eyes as she heard the words, the fox muttering.
Ah after 10,000 years I'm free, it's time to conquer earth!
Under her breath before opening her eyes again and looking at the goddess.

>> No.1987474   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520729230239.jpg -(81.4 KiB, 836x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83358

>>1987473
>>1987471
She winced at the bright light, yellow light of her own flashing over her face into a mask so she could see more clearly.

"Well... Not quite free, but close~"

A grin

"I hear ten thousand years can give you quite the crick in the neck though."

>> No.1987476   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520729810000.png -(460.6 KiB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
471699

>>1987474
>>1987473
Ten thousand? Oh dear... It couldn't have been that long!
She says, eyeing the three girls, Molly's eyes glistening from the presence of her tribe's deity. The rumors were true!
...I do not recognize a race such as yours. Not Elven. Nor beast. Certainly not Oni.
More importantly, what is that ball doing in the mouth of that poor girl?

Last edited 18/03/10(Sat)19:56.

>> No.1987477   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520730239266.jpg -(292.9 KiB, 351x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
299923

>>1987474
Bridgette gets Megan giving her this look at that last quote, a 'I see what you did there' expression.
>>1987476
And Megan's own eyes lit up as she saw the fluffy goddess in front of her....
Busty too...
Well I guess we're kind of beast races... just an alien version...
Megan corrected before glancing at Molly.
And don't mind her she injured herself... she's not supposed to talk right now.

So you're the powerful entity of the beastmen... interesting.

Last edited 18/03/10(Sat)20:03.

>> No.1987478   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520730330246.png -(21.2 KiB, 251x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21724

>>1987472
It's hard ta enjoy something that everyone takes advantage of...

She seems grumbly about that.

AW COME ON!

Jenna didn't like having all these restrictions on her . She was too used to being an adult and stuff.

It's bad enough people can pick up and carry me like a friggin' kitten Chara!



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff