[Burichan] [Photon] [Gurochan] [Futaba] [Tomorrow] [Plum] - [Home] [RSS Live Feed] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
Link
Subject
Comment
Just say it @:
File
Password (for post and file deletion and editing)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 10240 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.

File: 1520300446225.jpg -(20.5 KiB, 320x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
21019 No.1986541   [Delete]   [Edit
>> No.1986542   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520300476056.png -(45.7 KiB, 311x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46840

>>1986534
Obviously I need to fight you, then!

>> No.1986545   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520300637593.png -(474.6 KiB, 900x579) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485943
>Alexis

My day was going great until you showed up.
Finally free of her grasp, he'd smirk and then plant his hands on his hips.

But I've had worse company.

>> No.1986547   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520300795911.png -(85.5 KiB, 471x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87553

>>1986543
"Heh, that does sound silly~"

A pause.

"I don't know how to do that either though."

>> No.1986548   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301054070.png -(43.2 KiB, 262x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44287

>>1986547
"Don't worry, you're alright as is!"
She looks at him reassuringly, one hand reaching out to pat his head...
Much cuter this way... So innocent...

>> No.1986550   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301103670.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986545
"So mean~ And here I was considering telling you a secret~!"

>> No.1986551   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301287674.png -(248.4 KiB, 900x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254381

>>1986550
A secret, huh?
He stared at her, considering that for a moment.

Well, now I'm curious.

>> No.1986552   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301310237.png -(62.7 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64156

>>1986542
"That's the spirit! I'll await your challenge!"

Grins

>> No.1986553   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301357643.png -(82.0 KiB, 698x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
83958

>>1986548
Bren was a bit confused, but accepted the headpats with a slight nod. If he was fine at making friends now, then no reason to change, right?

"Okay???"

But that aside, he raised his right hand to show a glowing green ring!

"You mentioned not having been to space though, right? Wanna go? This is what took me there, and it can take other people too! It's super pretty, and waaaay better than being in a ship!"

>> No.1986554   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301503564.png -(115.1 KiB, 558x367) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
117901

>>1986551
"Are you sure? Not worried I might do something weird~?"

Going off the way she was looking at you, it was probably something weird, but there was always that chance...

>> No.1986555   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301511667.png -(46.3 KiB, 317x279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47408

>>1986552
Cool. Then let's do it.
I want to fight a real Saiyan anyway.

I won't seal you right away this time.

>> No.1986556   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301649271.png -(1.2 MiB, 1000x1414) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1258206

>>1986554
...You can tell me your secret from over there. No one else is up here with us.

>> No.1986557   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301695314.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>1986553
"Better than a ship? For real? Mmmm! How can we get there from that? How does it work?"
The curios 'lil demon hops to his side leaning in to get a better look on the ring. Assuming it's magical she tilts her head inquisitively waiting for a response.

>> No.1986558   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301769142.png -(231.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237364

>>1986556
"Nope, no can do~ This is primo stuff, not something I can just go spouting out where anyone with a speck of talent could hear me."

A convenient portal opened up beside her, as if on cue.

"It'd be through here."

>> No.1986559   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301844469.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50033

>>1986555
"Alright then! But let's not do this here, can't risk causing collateral. This way."

And then Braly vanishes, expecting Aikon to follow her PL to some desolate wasteland

>> No.1986560   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301953230.png -(297.8 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
304941

>>1986558
...The last time I stepped through someone else's portal, I got raped.
He stared at the portal with a small scowl.

If that's what you're after, just say so.

>> No.1986561   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520301994768.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>1986557
He laughed.

"I don't know~ I just know it's amazing, and lets me fly, and make all sorts of cool things! Watch~!"

He stretched out his arm, pointing it off a short ways in front of you both and off to the side of the house. A green flash revealed a copy of Runa, all made of luminescent emerald energy!

"It's a green lantern ring. That's what it told me when it showed up!"

It wasn't magic, whatever it was...

>> No.1986562   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302008693.png -(18.0 KiB, 197x201) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
18424

>>1986559
He'll just portal to her location.
But even then, he'll still look skeptical.

...Do you think this will be enough? Mom says she has to leave the dimension to fight with powerful foes.

>> No.1986563   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302010331.jpg -(136.4 KiB, 480x676) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139636

>>1986549
Sayian?
The girl in question looked at the newcomer questioningly.
Do you mean the new girl, she's inside with Mistress... or at least they were... I think they're practicing right now... it's been a slow day.

>> No.1986564   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302136637.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986560
"I mean if that's on the table I definitely won't refuse~"

At least she was honest(?) about it.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you it wasn't my portal either?"

>> No.1986565   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302164754.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>1986561
Glancing over the projection from the ring, she'd poke at it twice before looking back to Bren.
"Oooh, that's really cool... Nice get!"
Very impressed by this artifact, she smiles widely, giving him two thumbs up.

>> No.1986566   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302191460.png -(176.7 KiB, 320x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
180916

>>1986562
She looks around, thinking about it

"Maybe he's right. He's a demon like Mayze after all. I shouldn't underestimate him."

Braly looks at the lad and nods

"Fair enough, do you have somewhere in mind?"

>> No.1986567   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302296576.png -(47.8 KiB, 199x226) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48924

>>1986563
"Mistress? Hmm, that must be the other strong power level I feel."

"I see. Black hair along with a brown furred monkey tail. Is that the one?"

>> No.1986568   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302375899.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1986565
The construct reacted, smiling and poking back before Bren let it dissipate.

"Right though?"

A green shimmer wrapped around him, the smol beginning to levitate a foot or so off the ground.

"Here, this is how we go!"

He extended a hand down to you, smiling his usual bright smile.

>> No.1986569   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302615275.png -(998.8 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022760

>>1986564
That just makes it more suspicious!

>> No.1986570   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302676161.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986569
"Then it's totally my portal, and I'll tell you a secret if you come inside~"

>> No.1986571   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302678139.png -(27.1 KiB, 144x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27710

>>1986566
Um... No. I didn't think that far ahead. I don't normally do this. Mom gets mad when I get into fights.

>> No.1986572   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302728157.png -(50.6 KiB, 329x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51847

>>1986568
Enthusiastically grabbing his hand, she'd pull herself a bit closer to his side. Wearing an innocent smile, she'd giggle happily.
"Mmm! Mm! Go! Gooooo!"

>> No.1986573   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520302939979.jpg -(95.3 KiB, 480x348) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
97540

>>1986567
Yes that's the one, Mistress brought her here a few weeks back after defeating her to train her.
The Miko nodded politely, looking pretty at ease despite the other's power level... or she's good at being polite.
Since then they've been doing a lot of things together... they can get kind of loud...
She blushed slightly.

>> No.1986574   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520303159584.png -(343.0 KiB, 600x452) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
351206

>>1986570
God damn it.
Fine, I'll go.
He'd approach her, and her portal, and he'd stare into it to see if he could see the other side.

>> No.1986575   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520303528343.jpg -(4.8 MiB, 2716x1810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
5044085

>>1986572
The green glow would grow to envelope you as well as your hands linked, energy lifting you off your feet to join Bren in the air as he smiled even wider.

"Alright, full speed ahead!"

Not actual full speed though, that's too fast. Just fast, okay?

Speed setting acknowledged.

And with his command, you both shot up into the sky, a pair of shining comets with green tails!

The view below of the city slowly shrank, everything looking like toys before becoming too faint to make out, eventually leaving Aurora just a blot of light and activity on the surface of the planet hanging behind the, and even that slowly showing more curvature as perspective changed slightly. Before long though, you were off in the open starfields of space.

>> No.1986576   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520303631758.png -(231.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237364

>>1986574
"Great!"

She slipped through, the other side remaining blocked from view by the strange darkness inside the portal. Alexis' head stuck back through from the other side.

"What, second thoughts already~?"

>> No.1986577   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520303679979.png -(48.9 KiB, 180x238) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50033

>>1986571
"Then we'll just have to settle for this. It'll be fine."

"If things go too far then we'll simply stop."

She walks away a couple of paces and then takes a stance. She'll go the safer route and go through one form at a time, starting at base

"..."

On guard and focused, she'll wait for him

>> No.1986578   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520303921556.png -(66.4 KiB, 243x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67998

>>1986573
Braly is giving no hostile air either. And with the Miko being so receptive to why she is here, then Braly has less reason to start anything

"I can feel your mistress. She's strong, and when you say that I think I know why she never left."

She smirks

"Anyway, take me to them. I only wish to meet them."

>> No.1986579   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304059605.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>1986575
How nice~ This is pleasant...
Still grabbing his hand, she'd snuggle closer to him. However she would stop when she sees the objects rapidly shrink enjoying all the views while she can. Everything being so strange as she views it from off the world. Something being different looking over it in this situation.
"This is just amazing... Really impressive!"

>> No.1986580   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304084454.png -(529.8 KiB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
542503

>>1986576
>>1986576
Dark Pit would step into the Portal.
He was very tense about it, but he wasn't going to be called a chicken.

Oh shut up!

>> No.1986581   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304258462.jpg -(56.9 KiB, 422x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58312

>>1986578
Yes she is pretty strong, though she doesn't like to advertise it most of the time.
The Miko continued before nodding and putting her broom aside.
Right this way then...
She'd say as she lead the Sayian inside, down the hall, the girl walking with an odd sway in her legs as she led her down a dark spooky hallway that was filled with hidden spirits.

>> No.1986582   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304399818.png -(44.2 KiB, 218x335) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45238

>>1986577
He'd pull his hood down over his eyes. Mostly so Broly couldn't read his face.

Then he'd take a fighting stance.
Little by little, his aura would begin to release.
He was taking a cautious approach as well.
But almost immediately, the air around them will start to become heavier.

I'm gonna warn you though... I learned a few tricks from my dad too.
Saying this, he'd slip his hands into his pockets and retrieve some gloves and put them on his hands before returning to his stance.
Let's see... She looks really tough. Lots of big muscles. I shouldn't assume she's just a brawler, but I'll assume that being in close range is a bad idea. So I'll take her down before she can touch me.

>> No.1986583   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304600340.png -(1.8 MiB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1939710

>>1986579
While Bren enjoyed the snuggling, he let you take in the view as much as you wanted. He knew just how beautiful it was, especially the first time.

"Right? I haven't gotten tired of it yet~"

Though he hadn't exactly experienced it all that much himself either.

"I'm gonna go exploring soon and find all sorts of stuff I've read about, like two suns next to one another, and a black hole, and maybe even watch a supernova!"

>> No.1986584   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304732121.jpg -(7303 B, 133x220) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
7303

>>1986581
Braly will follow along silently. As she does Braly takes a look around as they walk down the hall. Any hidden spirits that decide to spy on Braly will see her turn her head towards them

>> No.1986585   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304734606.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986580
Welcome to the rape dungeon!

I mean what?

The portal exited into what looked like some random building who knows where, though the lack of hustle and bustle made it unlikely it was Aurora. If he'd been inside Rainy Sky before, DP would recognize it as the guildhall.

Alexis was standing nearby, waiting for you with her usual teasing smile.

"Hey, you made it~ Welcome to my base of operations~"

>> No.1986586   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304861965.png -(466.6 KiB, 800x435) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
477758

>>1986585
I don't think he has been in there before.
but he'll be looking around suspiciously anyway.

...Well, at least it's not someone's basement again. So what are you planning then, if you've got a base?

>> No.1986587   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304931987.jpg -(113.3 KiB, 530x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116006

>>1986584
Strangely it felt like the candles themselves were the spirits, so Broly would be looking at a lot of things, eventually though they'd reach the end of the hall where Amanda was putting Fasha through another pokemon\herself battle, the Miko tossing more ghost types at the Sayian while she herself seemed to be charging up some blasts of their own... throughout this all Misray was just floating on the sidelines blocking most of their view with her hovering body looking down at the display.

Amanda... we have guests...
Said the ghost as the two walked up.

>> No.1986588   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520304952454.png -(169.6 KiB, 422x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173719

>>1986583
"Exploring... Oof, you're too cool."
Her eyes kinda glaze over romanticizing ideas of adventure, despite the mishap from before.

"But isn't that a bit- No, really dangerous? Suns are really, really powerful after all! And dark holes too!"

>> No.1986589   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305038928.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986586
"Well isn't it obvious? I'm going to overthrow the demonlord~ And Tiamat too, for that matter. I have a list."

She spread her arms wide.

"Tadaa~ That's the secret~"

>> No.1986590   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305076587.jpg -(128.0 KiB, 667x932) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
131060

Re-Fishing from last thread.

Nicole, Annete, and Samantha being my first choices, the trio of albino foxes chilling in Aurora either practicing, reading, or exploring the city, since Samantha herself was never in town much.

>> No.1986591   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305233739.png -(433.1 KiB, 900x1004) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
443466

>>1986589
...Well I appreciate being told, but why'd you come to me with this?

>> No.1986592   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305249610.png -(50.9 KiB, 199x302) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52095

>>1986582
"Yes, he's powerful~"

"Then it'll be a learning experience for us both."

She'd say in response. As he releases his aura Braly will start to power-up. A shroud of semi-clear ki starts to flare from her body, no green veil this time, but her power and enegy skyrocket by leaps and bounds. Their power-up's likely affecting the atmosphere a bit

"I know nothing about his father, so that will be tricky. However, I should be able to recognize any techniques of Mayze he may use."

>> No.1986593   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305319920.png -(909.9 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
931764

>>1986588
"Yeah, but that's where something else I wanted to mention comes in! I met some superheroes recently, and I think we're gonna form a team and go on adventures and save the universe!"

He looked at you with a curious expression.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come too, cause I know you're strong and wanted to do more stuff."

A little frown

"I won't let something like last time happen again either. The ring said I could overcome great fear, so next time I'll beat up the badguy and protect us!"

>> No.1986594   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305459721.png -(258.0 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
264228

>>1986591
"Come on, you're kidding right? I've been teaching you moves for a while now, and you still don't have any clue?"

She shook her head, sighing.

"Bah, kids these days... I was offering you a chance to join in. I know you've been wanting to stick it to the tougher people, me included."

That grin again.

"Though you're welcome to me whenever you like~"

>> No.1986595   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520305761731.png -(169.6 KiB, 422x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
173719

>>1986593
"You really aren't wrong..."
She grumbles thinking about this.
"A team to save the universe...? I don't know... I want to, but I'll need mom's permission to join."

"Hehe, how comforting to know though..."

>> No.1986596   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306003170.jpg -(37.0 KiB, 624x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
37883

>>1986595
A small giggle.

"Well, okay, maybe not actually save the universe."

A pause

"I don't think it needs saving right now, at least?"

A shrug.

"We'll save it if we have to~!"

"Still, that's fine! Midoriya said I should ask Papa, so you should ask your family too."

Though he still wasn't going to ask. His father was too busy, and he didn't want to worry Jenna by telling her.

>> No.1986597   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306119829.png -(101.9 KiB, 278x358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
104381

>>1986587
Amanda will have noticed that ever since Braly arrived at the entrance Fasha has been looking wary and distracted

That's when Braly will step aside and walk past Misray so she can take a better look at what's going on down below

"Ah, there you are."

Fasha stops what she's doing, likely getting hit by stray blasts. Once she gets up she looks right at Braly

F: "So...strong...Is she really a Saiyan?" "Who are you??"

"Broly. Be sure to remember it."

>> No.1986598   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306202002.png -(34.8 KiB, 206x307) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
35682

>>1986592
He'll smile and then his aura will suddenly spike- the ground around him will burst apart, cracking and splitting very deep into the ground.
The wind will begin to pick up and the sky will turn red- as do the eyes on the mask covering his face.

Silently, he'd disappear- his aura would remain, and his presence will feel as if it hadn't moved at all- at least for a moment.
But then suddenly he'll be flying around her in the air, circling Broly fast enough to create a Cyclone of wind and some kind of dark purple energy.

And if Broly doesn't interrupt this, he'll fly up into the eye of his own creation and begin firing down purple bolts of energy at Broly- but Broly's intsincts should tell her to avoid these if she can.

>> No.1986599   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306491489.png -(118.7 KiB, 336x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
121573

>>1986387
>>1986391
W-With that thing?!?
N-No way! It would rip me apart! What are you trying to kill me or something???

>> No.1986600   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306581376.png -(325.9 KiB, 975x975) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
333674

>>1986594
I don't have a problem with the Demon Lord or Tiamat. Tiamat's actually done me quite a few favors... I have other fish to fry. Like Pit! And Helen!
And most of all that weird pale girl!
Helen gave up the mantle of Demon Lord a long time ago. Currently, Sanary holds that.
Double also: the pale snake girl is the cause of DP's favorite fetish. And he'll never admit it :@

>> No.1986601   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306648242.jpg -(158.4 KiB, 1064x1506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162226

>>1986596
"Mm. I will definitely try to join. Mom's trained me lots!" cough cough
She listens, nodding twice at Bren, crossing her arms together.
"I see! Like the prism rangers! ...I hope they say yes..."

>> No.1986602   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306755806.jpg -(120.7 KiB, 776x1030) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123585

>>1986597
Of course Amanda had sensed Broly's arrival as well and may have started going easy on the attacks as she had the ghosts analyze the newcomer, still as the last attacks faltered Amanda silently called the rest off as the attacks on Fasha ended and Amanda floated back to her 'throne' and stood in front of it looking at Braly with curious eyes.
So Broly is your name... interesting, I knew there were other Sayians but I didn't think they'd actually come to visit...

>> No.1986603   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306806854.png -(230.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236011

>>1986600
"Eh? I thought you were trying to become stronger than everyone? Besides, Helen is waaaaay out of your league, and mine too. Aim for something you can actually achieve if you want to grow."

But this pale girl... She hadn't heard about this yet, she didn't think.

"Who, Jan?"

>> No.1986604   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306868501.jpg -(156.1 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
159861

>>1986599
>>1986391
Trust me it won't Molly, sure you're small but I'm not exactly a giant myself, if that thing could kill you it would have already hurt me a lot... but I'm just fine... unless you want me to go first to prove it...
The lewd fox suggested with a smile.

Last edited 18/03/05(Mon)22:27.

>> No.1986605   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520306997873.png -(110.3 KiB, 356x140) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112984

>>1986601
Everyone Bren knows is lewd

"Prism Rangers? I know about Power Rangers, are they like that? My big brother Verdeckt even had a morpher once!"

A few nods then.

"Yeah, me too! I'd be sad if you couldn't come with us..."

>> No.1986606   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307032051.jpg -(75.1 KiB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
76857

>>1986603
I don't have to explain myself to you.

>> No.1986607   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307147342.png -(43.2 KiB, 262x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44287

>>1986605
Tiny lilims are very lewd.
"Yes, they're like them! Transforming heroes are cool!"

"Putting it like that- I have to come...!"

>> No.1986608   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307262224.png -(171.7 KiB, 553x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
175844

>>1986598
>>1986598
Braly will try and interrupt him by firing ki blasts towards where he's going, aiming to hit him out of the sky. If that works Braly will fire several more towards him and then rushes him with a Gigantic Impact. Hoping to hit him while he's distracted by the ki blasts which is a powerful meteor rush move while surrounded by a sphere of ki

But if she fails in that endeavor then Braly will use extreme bursts of speed to outmaneuver the bolts due to her instincts telling her too. As she does that four orbs of green energy form around her hands and she'll toss them at great speeds towards the lad. They separate and each home in on him with erratic patterns

>> No.1986609   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307359709.png -(231.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
237364

>>1986606
"What, worried I'll make fun of you?"

A giggle.

"I was only curious, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to~"

>> No.1986610   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307377275.jpg -(259.0 KiB, 735x1085) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
265264

>>1986604
>>1986599
he chuckles and pulls Megan's hand to his cock as if he further wanted to show how big it was
Yeah, Megan can take it pretty damn good, you monsters got hella resistant bodies, and tight too.

>> No.1986611   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307635026.png -(104.9 KiB, 302x361) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107446

>>1986610
>>1986604
Ok ok...if you think this body can take it...
But still. I'd rather have my own mate than have children with this...guy!

>> No.1986612   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307647709.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>1986607
Lewd is fine in moderation. Too much and you'll go blind, you know! Or at least I assume people can't see with heart eyes...

"Right though!? It'd be super cool to have a morpher."

A small grin.

"But~ I do have something! Midoriya had a cool costume for being a hero already, but I didn't, so I tried to come up with something, but my ring said it could make suits too!"

He held it out, the shine around him pulsing brighter and rippling across his form for a moment before forming into a green lantern uniform, mask and all!

"It's close to a morpher~"

You'll have to use your imagination since I lack an image for this.

>> No.1986613   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307798511.jpg -(697.5 KiB, 931x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
714229

>>1986610
>>1986611
Yep, and I know she can handle it too.
Megan starts to slowly play with that shaft while looking at the cat.
Heheh... I don't intend for you to breed with him silly, if you really want kittens so badly I'll see about finding you a proper mate...

>> No.1986614   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520307869696.png -(54.8 KiB, 288x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
56087

>>1986613
>>1986611
he reaches to take Molly's hand to place it on his shaft too
Hey I got a name you know, and don't worry, I've been cumming in Meg' for so long and nothing comes of it.

>> No.1986615   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308004126.png -(50.4 KiB, 271x856) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51625

>>1986608
The second scenario is more likely to happen, as his speed is one of the things he's proud of.

As his bolts crash into the ground, they'll begin to cause a strange smell to rise up from those little spots, and the ground will begin to look tainted.

The energy he's firing out is extremely toxic.
As the green spheres home in on him, he'll create a barrier around himself to protect from it.

Ah...! Nope!

>> No.1986616   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308159644.png -(64.8 KiB, 171x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66357

>>1986602
>>1986602
Fasha: "Broly huh? ...Knew I'd run into at least one of you at some point. But training's been distracting~"

Fasha grins, but she feels incredibly intimidated by Braly. Amanda would sense this

"I can see that. When I first sensed you your power level was very weak. But in just over a few weeks you've improved by a great deal. even reaching Super Saiyan. Not bad~"

Fasha: "My master trains me well. I'm stronger than I ever was!"

Her body crackles with electricity, her ki tainted heavily by demonic power

"There's no turning back for her now. Though her form isn't like Mayze's. Her eyes are different."

Since Fasha also now has Raiju eyes

"Interesting~ If you keep getting stronger then you might stand a chance against some of us one day. what is your name?"

Fasha: "F-Fasha!"

"So nervous Fasha~"

Fasha: "Ghk..."

"I guess I was the only one interested enough. But I can tell she's in good hands since she isn't getting weaker. What is your name?"

The towering Saiyan Amazon looks down at Amanda as she sits on her throne

>> No.1986617   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308177926.png -(220.5 KiB, 740x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225836

>>1986609
Well it's not Jan. I think she said her name was Alice...
He'd begin mumbling.

>> No.1986618   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308218072.png -(136.7 KiB, 227x627) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139958

>>1986613
Good! Because this guy's kind of creeping me out.
>>1986614
Guess I'll need a fertility potion then. Heard they sell those on the maAH!
Pulling her way from the cock
What are you into small girls or something???
Creep! If his hands get on any of my precious kittens...

>> No.1986619   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308223904.png -(42.9 KiB, 305x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43899

>>1986612
It's too late for her, she takes after her mother.
"Mm! Maybe mom can help me make something for it..."
She pinches a bit of the suit, testing the textures... Giving it a slight tug she'd frown in jealousy.
"Kuuuh, it's a good suit..."

>> No.1986620   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308313520.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986617
Another competitor, huh? Oh well, more pets for me~

"Is that so~? Well, I'll have to keep an ear out so we can trade tips on you someday~"

>> No.1986621   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308499017.png -(119.6 KiB, 604x826) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122464

>>1986620
...You're disgusting.

>> No.1986622   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308687715.png -(37.7 KiB, 244x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
38580

>>1986615
"..."

"He's fast...eh? What's that smell?"

She looks down at the dark spots the bolts left behind and realizes the stench is coming from there. With the ground rotting Braly leaps away and floats in the air. Presumably safely away from getting caught up in that. Once away she'll look on and see her blasts being blocked by his barrier

"Smells really bad, like pure sewage. If that didn't work then..."

Braly started moving incredibly quickly again. And from different angles and spots, she'll fire stronger and faster blasts at him. wanting to distract him with blasts to keep him on the defensive, Braly will appear right above him and fires a large energy bomb from her chest. So...boob blast I guess

>> No.1986623   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308727677.jpg -(219.4 KiB, 600x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
224656

>>1986614
Not that I wouldn't mind something coming from it someday....
The fox said with a blush.
I'm just not sure if Mistress would say..
But I think it's unlikely to happen...

>>1986618
Silly cat it's not like that at all,
The fox said with a laugh, taking Molly's place as she began playing with Franklin a little more indepth.
He's actually a chill guy once you get to know him...

>> No.1986624   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308760418.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1986619
The green bits were hot to the touch, and the black was almost icy! Other than that, it all had the same smooth texture, and resisted being pulled away from Bren's skin.

"Thanks! I can change it if I want to too, so I haven't decided on what I want it to look like yet."

>> No.1986625   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308866913.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986621
"Oh please, you know you love it~"

The portal opened up again.

"Otherwise, the door is right there~"

>> No.1986626   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520308995902.jpg -(167.7 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
171703

>>1986618
You're Megan's new pet so you'll need fed right? I don't care if you are small or a big booty girl.

>>1986623
Yeah that's rare in this place.
he bit his lip a bit as his length was getting played with as such in front of the newcomer
I think she don't get..ah..what is going on heres.
he assumes she would find a guy for energy a blessing

>> No.1986627   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309324138.png -(544.8 KiB, 888x892) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
557849

>>1986616
Yeah and despite her own energy Amanda also felt a little intimidated by Broly, though she wasn't doing anything to really show it as she sat there calmly observing Fasha's expression and reactions.
So I have to imagine this person must be the strongest of their race... interesting, I don't sense any ill intent from her, just curiocity... though she's noticed Fasha's changes... good.
Amanda was actually proud of them, sure she didn't turn her all the way but she thought she was much sexier now... and the added boost was a nice touch.
My name?
The girl smiled as her own energy crackled a little... letting him know that it's clear she's the source of Fasha's new abilities.
My name is Amanda, I'm the leader of this Temple... and currently Fasha's Mistress by victory.
If driving a girl to climax to the point of passing out counts as a fight.

>> No.1986628   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309370654.png -(105.5 KiB, 210x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107981

>>1986626
>>1986623
Whatever! You two have fun!
I'm just gonna watch tv before passing out. Now, if ya two mind...?
Molly will go in search of the remote, trying to dodge the Franklin best she can

>> No.1986629   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309573686.png -(652.3 KiB, 900x1300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
668001

>>1986625
...All right. Well, Let's say I'll bite.
He says, ignoring the portal.

What's in it for me if I help you overthrow Tiamat and the Demonlord?

>> No.1986630   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309778572.png -(77.5 KiB, 347x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79366

>>1986627
Fasha will stand there, looking nervous. She's scared of Braly. But Fasha is also a Saiyan, so she's feeling more motivated than ever. ...But she still keeps her distance

Fasha: "She makes Frieza look like a joke...I can't believe how strong she is."

"I see. So you're responsible. Heh, I'm impressed. To be able to claim her as yours Amanda~"

>> No.1986631   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309828000.jpg -(42.4 KiB, 528x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43397

>>1986626
>>1986628
Fine, if you don't want him I do have something else for you, because even if you think you don't want it your body does.
I guess she's getting Meowth then, it's more fitting for an animal like her anyway.
Either way she'd give Franklin a smile.
For now I think it's time for our evening fun.... wait over there Molly, I'll deal with you afterwards.
And so Molly was forced to listen and watch the two fuck for an hour or so before Franklin finally went off to bed.

Last edited 18/03/05(Mon)23:17.

>> No.1986632   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309958595.png -(230.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
236011

>>1986629
"What, the fact that you'd be one of the resident badasses when we succeed isn't enough?"

Clearly she needed to make it clear just what her offer entailed.

"You'd get to train with me and everyone I gather for this, of course, and use all the crazy facilities I had made for training. All you can eat and a place to stay too~"

>> No.1986633   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309965111.jpg -(72.5 KiB, 755x1059) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
74276

>>1986631
>>1986628
Well, if she doesn't want it, more for you Meg'.
and yeah, Frank will take her and let her ride that pole and suck in the energy for quite some time! Molly'll have nothing to the imagination on these two. As I needs to bed

>> No.1986634   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520309985420.png -(50.1 KiB, 364x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51257

>>1986624
"It changes based on your imagination?! Awwww! So cool!"
Her inner fan girl is leaking. She's squealing!
"I can't look that cool, I'm still too small..."

>> No.1986635   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310265488.png -(218.2 KiB, 230x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
223437

>>1986634
"Eh? Too small?"

He looked down at himself, not exactly a whole lot larger.

"What do you mean? That's silly, of course you can still look cool! You already have those cool wings and the horns and tail!"

He may like his fluff better, but Bren couldn't deny that the wings were pretty cool.

>> No.1986636   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310321481.jpg -(135.8 KiB, 830x860) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139039

>>1986630
And with her psychic senses Amanda notices and observes this silently pondering things.
Yes well it was an interesting challenge, I kind of just stumbled upon her and she tried to challenge me... I found her wanting.
Amanda said looking at Fasha honestly, cause even with Amanda at minimal power Fasha originally could barely cause any damage she couldn't reverse. And when she kept her attitude I took that as a challenge and one thing led to another...
She shrugged her shoulders.
I felt she could be much better than before so I worked on her until she's the loyal pet and fighter you see today. We have so much fun times together now... well when I don't have her on display in the box.
She winked at Fasha trying to reassure her a little.

>> No.1986637   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310337784.png -(61.4 KiB, 355x244) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
62883

>>1986622
>>1986622
He'll keep up his barrier, and it'll hold through most attacks- he's keeping an eye on Braly very calmly though.
As every blast hits his barrier, it begins to glow... as if absorbing the energy from each blast.

>> No.1986638   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310457596.png -(50.1 KiB, 364x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
51257

>>1986635
"It's not enough... Mom looks so cool... Skadi does too. I don't have the aura they have..."
They look sexy and cool with or without clothes...

>> No.1986639   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310526000.png -(381.2 KiB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
390360

>>1986632
Alexis, you're strong. So don't get me wrong when I say this, but... what can you offer me that no one else can?

Food, training, and a place to crash are hardly worthwhile when I can get all of that and more from Jan and Tiamat.
Although less these days than before... I might really have to consider this.

Last edited 18/03/05(Mon)23:28.

>> No.1986641   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310627286.png -(85.5 KiB, 471x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87553

>>1986638
"Hmm..."

Bren grinned a mischievous smile.

"We could take some of those temporary age changing pills! Then we could play around as adults for a bit~"

>> No.1986642   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310772744.png -(253.1 KiB, 451x613) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
259205

>>1986407
Sit here Yuki.
Talga pats the bed beside him as an arm wraps around Lana, hand firmly gripping and lifting her breast like it's nothing as seed oozes out of her holes
First, tell me what you were doing out there.

>> No.1986643   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310879854.png -(134.4 KiB, 389x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137654

>>1986633
>>1986631
Molly can't help but touch herself in the corner, having a hard time not to get impaled by her claws
I wish...I wish I had human hands...

>> No.1986644   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310982236.png -(83.4 KiB, 171x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
85410

>>1986636
>>1986636
"Saiyans have a lot of potential for growth. She can only go higher from here. As long as the training continues to challenge her."

Fasha smiles and blushes when winked at. Causing the monkey's tail to wag

Braly notices this and reminds her of how she gets with Nero

"The box? What do you mean?"

>> No.1986645   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310987294.png -(261.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
267958

>>1986639
"This exact opportunity, of course. You know all that fancy training stuff Tiamat has? Her daughter made most of it. I made her my pet, and now she makes me better stuff."

She crossed her arms.

"And don't get me wrong here, I don't desperately need you. I'd like to have you along because you're cute, and have some potential, but I'm not going to favor you just because you think you deserve it. As it is you'll be getting most of my techniques anyways, not to mention whatever you get everyone else to teach you."

Though setting him up against Undyne should be good for both of them. They have the right personalities to be good rivals for one another, I think.

>> No.1986646   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520310995218.png -(43.2 KiB, 262x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44287

>>1986641
"...?"
Her eyes sharpen. Pouncing on him, she firmly grabs his shoulders making direct eye contact.
"Those are a thing...? Yes- That- That would be good."

>> No.1986647   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311049229.jpg -(196.6 KiB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
201289

>>1986642
Sighs and sits down

"You obviously already know......"

>> No.1986648   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311167007.png -(708.5 KiB, 600x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
725495

>>1986646
"Waah!"

A little surprised by the sudden action, Bren just nodded at first.

"Yeah, but they only last like half a day or something. They're like prank candy and stuff!"

>> No.1986649   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311182271.png -(64.6 KiB, 278x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
66148

>>1986637
"....!"

She decides to stop launching ki blasts and observes while maintaining a distance

"It absorbing my energy?"

Her eyes narrow and watches him and then powers up once more and then goes for a very fast and powerful punch aimed right at the barrier to see if she can instead just punch through it

>> No.1986650   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311258323.jpg -(49.2 KiB, 518x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
50430

>>1986633
>>1986643
And in the aftermath Megan made her way to where the shocked cat was hiding and hauled her out, letting Molly see first hand the cum leaking out of the slutty fox's holes as she held on to her by the scruff of her neck...
I see you had a good time, bet you kind of regret not trying it out yourself, well you're in luck, tomorrow you're having your big chance, thankfully I have another male here that's just right for you... and you'll be getting to taste him first thing tomorrow.
Megan had almost an evil look on her face, that softened as she glanced around.
But for now it's bed time, I even set a spot up for you on the floor since you're only going to be here awhile...
She'd say leading the cat along to a sleeping bag.
Get some rest cause tomorrow we got more things to do...

>> No.1986651   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311383942.png -(148.2 KiB, 900x950) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
151776

>>1986645
>>1986645
...Hah! As if I'm some self-entitled brat.

I'm nobody's lackey, but if you're offering me an opportunity like that I'll take you up on it.
Finally, she cut the crap.

>> No.1986652   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311434442.png -(201.8 KiB, 377x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206693

>>1986647
I've asked the same question twice now. Respond directly. And in detail. The entire thing.
Me and your mother want to hear it.

>> No.1986653   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311532127.png -(439.5 KiB, 1024x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
450013

>>1986644
So I've noticed, her stamina's increased a lot since she's come here, most of the girls here can't keep up with me either in combat or in the bedroom.
Amanda said honestly.
But Fasha's improved by leaps and bounds, I can't say I've been disappointed by her yet... and she'g gained some nice moves too.
The shock weasel blushed a little.
And she's been helping the temple meet it's donations too, since she lives here I thought it was the least she can do.

>> No.1986654   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311556192.png -(42.9 KiB, 305x349) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
43899

>>1986648
"Ooooh! That makes it more secret... So cool!"

"I'd definitely use those when I join~"
Ehehehe...

>> No.1986655   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311594444.png -(43.1 KiB, 316x294) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44134

>>1986649
He'll hold the barrier and as she launchers herself at him, he'll grin.

Now...!
He thinks to himself once she's close enough and then takes all of the energy collected into the barrier and throws it at Braly mid-flight.
Of course, she's definitely strong enough to punch through it. But she'll realize that he bases his powers on Poisonous effects when the barrier explodes and sends her own power back at her with another spell hidden in it like a trojan horse and it starts spreading throughout her body.
And he'll also use the force of his own attack to propel himself higher into the air to avoid her further. The Cyclone below them will start to lose its momentum and fizzle out, but there's a big poisonous cloud in the sky between them now.

Let's see how you handle this...!

>> No.1986656   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311639872.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986651
"Good~ Prove it and earn a spot as my equal, there are going to be a few opening up if I have anything to say about it~"

A lewd grin.

"Or just join my man harem~"

But she cut the joking early this time, moving on.

"Anyways, we need to get you set up with a key to castle. Pick a phrase you'll never say, and that'll open a portal like the one you used before. These can get you in and out whenever you want, and we've got accelerated time here."

>> No.1986657   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311758714.jpg -(221.8 KiB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227171

>>1986652
"Ok!!...I was fucking flicking the damn bean alright!!.....Geez"

>> No.1986658   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311770395.jpg -(215.9 KiB, 519x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
221105

>>1986650
Once Molly catches that grin she'll have a traumatized look on her face...up until the sleeping bag
A sleeping bag. Really.
Could have given me a blanket but...you know what? Sure crazy lady why not?
This sucks. Pet to a psycho.

>> No.1986659   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311780263.png -(126.3 KiB, 543x392) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
129361

>>1986654
"Ooh, kinda like Shazam! Yeah, that'll be really cool!"

Bren, equally excited, nodded again.

"I'm looking forward to it~"

Hopefully her mom said yes...

>> No.1986660   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311853955.jpg -(161.0 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164835

>>1986653
"Ha! They'll have to work hard if they want to keep up with a Saiyan."

Braly grins

"Her armor looks nothing like Vegeta's. Older version? She started out as a low-class Saiyan judging by her power when I first felt her."

"I see so it's sexual? You look like you might be fun to try out~ I bet Fasha over there can make you feel pretty good right~?"

>> No.1986661   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520311962361.png -(111.3 KiB, 213x332) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
113933

>>1986657
To what...?
The grip on Lana's breast, namely two fingers beside her nipple, tightens significantly as his erect cock twitches
What was going through your head?

>> No.1986662   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312152223.png -(43.2 KiB, 262x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
44287

>>1986659
"Hmhmhm!"
She chuckles to herself as she gets off of him, making an evil grin.
"AHahaha~ This'll be great. I'm definitely looking forward to it too. If she doesn't I'll get dad to say yes!"

>> No.1986663   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312243287.jpg -(71.7 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
73383

>>1986658
At least it's not a pet bed right...
Megan said with a chuckle before getting a blanket for the naked cat and laying down... funny this spot makes it where she could reach an arm down from the bed and pet her on the head... which she'd do as she laid down.
Get some rest Molly, tomorrow is the start of a busy week of fun for you...
Especially once she realizes all her plotting has been settled by others... but for now we can fade to the two getting some sleep... if Molly's going to have a Rude awakening... that will be for time to tell.

>> No.1986665   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312569133.png -(57.4 KiB, 699x217) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
58767

>>1986662
Smiles like that always lead to good places! Almost all of his best pranks had started that way.

"Yeah!"

Bren fully supported this plan, especially since it meant adventures.

"Man, this is going to be great~"

A pause then though, as something came to mind. If Runa was going to use magic, he didn't want to do the same thing... That would mean stealing someone else's spotlight!

"Runa, you fight with magic, right?"

He'd just use the ring if that were the case, but best to make sure now.

>> No.1986666   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312576513.png -(1.0 MiB, 1439x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1078167

>>1986656
>>1986656
...As much as I like sex, I'm not gonna join your harem. Like I said, I'm nobody's lackey!

That said, I have a feeling you're gonna be really picky about this "key."
I'm not even sure how I'm supposed to know if I'd never say something or not.
There were obvious things, of course, but he felt like he should put some actual thought into it first.

You wouldn't accept "Pit is cool" would you?

>> No.1986667   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312624144.jpg -(46.5 KiB, 249x606) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47661

>>1986655
>>1986655
With all of that exploding in her face the blast radius was likely pretty huge. The explosion itself did little to damage her, as all she's got are scuffs and soot here and there, which the wind blow away eventually

None the wiser to whatever poison she's got until it starts affecting her. And seeing the dust cloud Braly will try blowing it away/towards his direction via a handclap so strong that it'll create a very powerful blast of wind

>> No.1986668   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312656638.jpg -(111.3 KiB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114011

>>1986661
She sighs

"Honestly...."

Lana: "Just say it....You want to fuck"

"Really mom!?...What the fuck!?"

Lana: "Exactly"

"Oh...HA HA HA....Very funny...."

>> No.1986669   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312830821.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986666
"Who said lackey? Then you're a husband~"

Cough

"Anyways it doesn't actually have to be something that rare, say whatever you want~"

A shrug

"Just don't accidentally say it, or you might cause an incident. I suggest something clever though, if only for fun."

She already had plans on how to use her own, should she for some reason ever need it.

>> No.1986670   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312839402.png -(80.7 KiB, 307x369) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
82603

>>1986667
Seeing his own poison cloud coming at him, he teleports out of the way, back toward the ground.

...Hah! Soon your body will go numb, and you'll start to lose control over your limbs!
And I didn't even have to break a sweat yet.

>> No.1986671   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312844868.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>1986665
"I was taught how to use some weapons from mom. A card or two from dad and a few martial arts from both. But I am best at magic."
She proudly pats her chest, grinning all the while.
"I'm fairly strong there cuz of mom and dad!"

>> No.1986672   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520312966037.png -(272.8 KiB, 531x599) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
279302

>>1986660
So they've realized, not that they haven't tried, in the early days Fasha was lucky to keep up with some of them, but now she's gone beyond most of them... of course she's still not at my level, but maybe she'll get there eventually.
The girl smiled a little and nodded at the suggestion.
Yes, while I have power I'm not one for fighting directly, so most of the time I spend my time having fun with people.
A spiritualist like herself hates killing.
And Fasha's been a lot of fun, specially that tail of hers... but we've worked on each others bodies constantly...
In fact lots of times when she sleeps here Fasha usually ends up with that tail 'plugged in' to the lewd Weasel to recharge them both.

I like to think I'm pretty fun... what you want a turn?

>> No.1986673   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313168504.png -(363.4 KiB, 700x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
372098

>>1986671
Wow, she's had a lot of training too!

"Okay, I'll try to just use the ring then~"

Well, unless things got seriously real, at least. He wasn't going to let something hurt his friends if his magic could stop it!

"That way we can both show off without competing!"

>> No.1986674   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313207938.png -(435.0 KiB, 640x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445483

>>1986669
Gross! Marriage is the worst kind of prison there is!

>> No.1986675   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313361972.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986674
Genuine laughter from Alexis this time, not the teasing kind from before.

"Ah, you really are still a kid in some ways, huh?"

A shake of the head.

"So 'Pit is cool', then?"

>> No.1986676   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313546558.png -(173.3 KiB, 283x408) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177439

>>1986670
Braly grins, looking towards him

"Want to win the easy way do you?"

"Is he bluffing? When did he...no time to think about it. If it really is soon then I still have time."

And then Braly flashes very brightly with golden light. No power-up, no sign, just the flash and with increased speed and power, she'll try and just beat the lad silly with strikes from every conceivable direction

>> No.1986677   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313606885.jpg -(465.0 KiB, 821x1037) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
476153

>>1986675
I still think I'm older than you. I'm just aware of what Marriage does to mortals. All that nagging is bad for your health!

So that's something I'll never do.
He grins, as if he had an idea.
So you'll never hear me say the L word to anyone either!

>> No.1986678   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313726632.png -(735.7 KiB, 552x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
753380

>>1986673
"Hmmmm~ You sure?"
She looks at the ring curiously before shaking her head.
"I'll take your word for it then- I'll do my best."
She does a playful 'lil salute for him.

>> No.1986679   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313753036.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986677
She let it drop, chuckling instead

"Yeah, but you have to pick one. Just a single word like that isn't so good either, since you'll have more chance of it slipping out."

>> No.1986680   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313784865.png -(626.0 KiB, 700x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
641019

>>1986668
Of course she does!
This world lingers with a thick layer of demonic energy that would surely send her hormones out of control.
But to think our daughter would masturbate to us of all things. Quite flattering~

>> No.1986681   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313933754.jpg -(32.1 KiB, 360x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32863

>>1986672
Fasha: "I thought she was going to try and start something...I guess not. Starting tomorrow I really need to train harder than ever. I should back off and give their space. Maybe after I can talk with Broly face-to-face"

To make things easier for me Fasha will go hang out with Misray and the other Mikos and NPC her for the time being

"Sure, I wouldn't mind having some fun with you~ Just the two of us."

>> No.1986682   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520313954769.png -(87.5 KiB, 699x303) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
89629

>>1986678
"Yeah! I can always just use magic if things get really bad, right~?"

More bright smiles as he returned that salute with an energetic one of his own.

"And I'll do mine too!"

Either way, the duo enjoyed some time playing around in space and chatting, both looking forward to the coming fun.

>> No.1986683   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520314134909.png -(26.4 KiB, 450x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
27011

>>1986676
She came at him faster than he expected- but soon was soon.
And she'd already begin feeling the effects.

Speed was one of his best attributes, so he'd at least be able to keep up with her.
However, he focused on dodging instead of blocking.
He didn't want to get hit.
So if he's successful in dodging, he'll try to wait her out.
But if she gets a hit on him, he'll go flying because he's a twig.

>> No.1986684   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520314205383.png -(502.5 KiB, 1450x1508) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514527

>>1986681
Just the two of us... well I'll be willing to give you that... Fasha, girls, I'll want some space for now, Fasha you can talk to Broly after we're done if you like, I know you want too...
Amanda was curious herself, she could sense the other's power but she wasn't sure just how experienced she was sexually and that was one thing Amanda was pretty confident in.
I guess we could retire to my quarters for now... or just start right here... I don't care.

>> No.1986685   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520314717347.png -(45.0 KiB, 126x338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
46075

>>1986683
And it was because she was feeling its effects that she was pressing pretty hard. He'll feel her attacks grow much faster and stronger as her energy and power increase without logic or reason. And with one mightly punched buffed with insane amounts of energy, her body will give off slight crackles of lightning as the veins in her arm glow green and punches the kid right in the face with a punch several times faster and stronger than the rest. Sending the demon twig into a mountain most likely

"Nnngh..."

But it wasn't until after that when the effects were really starting to affect her. But that won't stop her ki control. She keeps herself from falling on her face by shielding herself in a barrier of ki. Moving so as she can look ahead where she sent him flying

>> No.1986686   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520315292533.png -(46.7 KiB, 165x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47793

>>1986684
Braly licks her lips a little, her tail begins to slip out from under her clothes. it is much longer and thicker than Fasha's

Her power stirred a bit as she feels aroused. Letting everyone in the temple feel it for that brief period, but it was incredibly intense. And with them being monsters...all that spirit energy she has will likely have them pine for her. But unfortunately for them, her sights are set on just Amanda right now

The Saiyan amazon will reach for Amanda. Lifting her up and sits on her throne! But, she'll sit the weasel on her lap and starts touching her all over her sensitive spots. She pulls her top down with her teeth. Sinking her teeth into her tender breast flesh, sucking and licking them and her nipples with expert precision. braly gropes and smacks at her ass dominantly

>> No.1986687   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520315629133.jpg -(202.0 KiB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
206889

>>1986680
"Geez...Rub my damn nose in it why don't ya....On second thought...Please don't.."

>> No.1986688   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520316051783.jpg -(183.6 KiB, 752x1063) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
188051

>>1986686
Acutally all that spirit energy might just cause some of the weaker girls to faint from the overload... leaving Fasha with some knocked out Mikos.... Amanda however just looked on with a surge of lust..
Such power... kind of glad I don't have to fight her...
But the girl didn't really put up much a fuss as Broly walked up and took her seat... the Weasel's tail wagging too much as she pulled her robe down and began teasing her lewd body, the Weasel's natural shocks building as her pleasure climbed.
You're a... ahhh...
She moaned at the smack.
Bold one aren't you.

>> No.1986689   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520316065140.png -(738.5 KiB, 900x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
756272

>>1986687
Well wouldn't you want to find a man of your own? I've already been claimed!
Unless your mother thinks trying the real thing is best...
Turning towards Lana, he'll merge lips with her, tongues twisting and turning before breaking away
What say you Lana?

>> No.1986690   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520316111802.png -(56.4 KiB, 365x182) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57711

>>1986685
The 'mountain' that he was punched into is going to... erupt like a volcano.
Fire, magma, smoke, ash- all of these things will be spewing out- what looks like a silhouette of a large set of wings can be seen hiding in the smoke before they quickly rise upward.

Floating amidst the smoke, Aikon will be there. His Aura was increasing still. And he looked annoyed that she got a hit in.
Crap... I messed up again.

He was annoyed mostly at himself.
And he was nervous when he saw her still standing and heading his way.
She's still coming... Tch...

>> No.1986691   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520317157261.jpg -(125.1 KiB, 1440x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128145

>>1986689
Lana: "I'm a little too exhausted to think right now..."

". . ."

>> No.1986692   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520317725000.png -(254.9 KiB, 490x516) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
261038

>>1986688
>>1986688
"Hnnn~ Of course, what do I have to be shy about?"

She'd say in response. Her efforts increase, sucking on her nipples even harder. And began to nibble on them too, leaving them delightfully swollen and red. Braly will stroke Amanda's tail, moving on to the weasel's neck, leaving her riddled with marks, she's quite an animal

"Mmmm~"

"Ha, all these women~ I can have as many as I desire no matter my gender."

Her tail will rub against both her holes, her tail will get lubricated and slick thanks to whatever fluids leak out of Amanda

>> No.1986693   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520318253407.png -(484.1 KiB, 1000x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
495671

>>1986692
Amanda would take that invite to strip herself down, opening her robes and letting them fall away as she spread her legs for the sexy Sayian to play with her.
I wonder if I can get her to stick around too..
The Weasel thought with a grin before another moan interrupted her thoughts... her slick juices leaking out as her arousal built higher and higher, the girl not even caring about the bite marks... just groaning out even more the harder she got letting that tail grow slick from her juices.
More.... I want to see what you can do...
If she's this good...
The lewd Weasel was getting some strong urges now.

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)01:37.

>> No.1986694   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520318373676.png -(47.1 KiB, 175x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
48203

>>1986690
>>1986690
Struggling to stand thanks to the poison...it shows it wearing on her. But through sheer force of will she's trying to fight back as best she can

This struggle causes her body to compensate, her energy and power start surging

"Guhhhnnn!"

She'll take a few steps forward. Her body gives off more lightning, not SSJ2 yet, but she's getting there

She's just trying to fight against it

>> No.1986695   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520318551507.png -(11.9 KiB, 225x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
12209

>>1986694
Remember that Silhouette from before?
Well, it's going to appear again, this time from above.
A dragon made of Magma will come crashing down out of the sky on top of Broly's position.

...Take this!

He'd say, as the Dragon would erupt like a nuclear warhead when it hits Broly.
Of course, Broly can probably punch it apart, but it'll still explode either way.

>> No.1986696   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520351549518.jpg -(136.6 KiB, 595x841) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139860

Y'shtola had hated her life here at first. But the constant fucking, and mental programming that was done to her over time had made her more than comfortable with herself now.
She had actually grown to love being fed.
To live life in such revelry every day is almost like unto a dream.
She thought to herself, patting her stomach for a moment with a soft smile.
She was staring at her reflection at the bottom of her own water bowl- which had the word "Cat" on it.

>> No.1986697   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520352668918.png -(561.6 KiB, 734x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
575107

>>1986696
The brown cat will feel something gently press against the top of her head. It was warm, slowly ruffling her hair.
How is my Cat doing?
A familiar voice with a tone sounding playful.

>> No.1986698   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520353844108.jpg -(59.0 KiB, 534x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
60462

>>1986697
>>1986697
Good morning, mistress.
The cat looked up, nuzzling Aino's hand.

I'm doing fine this morning, thank you~

>> No.1986699   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520354786347.jpg -(277.4 KiB, 581x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
284064

>>1986698
It's been a long road for Y'shtola. Reaching such a point where she is show affection for the demon who made her the way she is now. Aino will smile and continue to pet her.
Good girl, I shall reward you for being a good kitty.

>> No.1986700   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520364379793.png -(331.0 KiB, 477x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
338957

This afternoon finds the fourteen year old sealed Demigod Ayako jogging through the lighter woodlands close to Aurora
...It wouldn't do to head out further and risk encountering rape beasts after all
Man, this is just what I needed...The city is way too loud and busy to hang out in all the time.
Are some of the things she thinks to herself, clad in pic related as she makes brisk progress through the bright and verdant woodlands
...But she soon passes through the invisible boundary of a certain country estate
Most of the magical alarms and traps failing to go off thanks to who she is related to, but who's to say that there aren't more mundane traps placed by some of the other residents?

>> No.1986701   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520364556313.jpg -(139.5 KiB, 619x499) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142889

>>1986693
Braly grins upon hearing want in the weasel's voice. Braly reaches up and runs her hand through Amanda's hair, and grips it tightly for now. Giving off stronger doses of spirit energy, the thick fur of her tail only add to the pleasure. She'll thrust it in reaching her deepest parts with strong and pleasurable force, stretching her wide

>> No.1986702   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520365173909.png -(51.9 KiB, 210x198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
53134

>>1986695
She can sense it coming, and the darkness is a clear indicator. She grits her teeth and what follows is a massive boost in her power and energy. A bubble of her ki surrounds her. Pulling her fist back and clenching her fist, her muscles bulging and her veins glow green

And with one mighty uppercut, she'll cut split it down the middle as it crashes down. And it'll explode right above Braly thanks to the force of her punch forcing the entire thing away from her and her bubble of ki added to her protection

>> No.1986703   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520365801908.jpg -(74.1 KiB, 590x846) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
75861

>>1986700
And in fact there was! Bastet sometimes feels mischievous and likes to place traps around the mansion ground for the other girls to get wrapped up in. Magical traps and such can be detected easily enough. But an old-fashioned one? Bastet was waiting in her hiding spot away from the trap and the girl

"Fufufufu~"

And it just so happened that the girl would trigger a sort of pressure plate trap! And Bastet likes pranks, so it'll be harmless if Ayako gets hit. What happens is that crudely made and drawn Egyptian Gods pop up from the grass and start to pelt the girl with balls of mud mixed with an adhesive made from plants she asks for, followed by getting feathered!

>> No.1986704   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520366604858.png -(345.0 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353304

>>1986703
...!
Ayako feels her foot sinking slightly when she steps on the pressure plate, and has but a moment to react as those constructs pop up and start flinging their sticky projectiles
Oh HELL no!
She yells out as she tries to twist out of the way, but the poor girl trips over her own feet and falls to the ground
Letting out an "Oof!" as the wind gets knocked out of her
...And then the mudballs start hitting her
Knocking her back onto her belly each time she tries to get back up, Ayako letting out distressed moans and groans each time she is struck

>> No.1986705   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520366948759.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 617x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95387

>>1986704
After a bit more the figures stop and start to bob left and right in a mocking manner before they vanish in a poof of smoke

"Hehehehehehe..."

As unfortunate as the incident was for poor Ayako...Bastet on the other hand; is overjoyed that her trap worked like a charm. She'll be covering her mouth as her tail whips about happily as she softly snickers while still hiding

"That worked purrfectly~"

>> No.1986706   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520367551099.png -(468.5 KiB, 550x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
479768

>>1986705
Ayako is left groaning and mumbling to herself where she lays on the grassy ground covered with mud and feathers
...Before she suddenly springs up onto her feet and yells
I KNOW that you're hiding somewhere so come out and face me properly, you coward!
The girl taking a firm and determined sort of stance that ends up being more comical than anything with how she is covered in mud and feathers

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)15:19.

>> No.1986707   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520368219556.png -(541.3 KiB, 1000x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
554282

>>1986706
She snickers some more, she's having fun with this. And she knows better than to take the bait so she stays hidden. And if Ayako doesn't watch her step, she'll fall into another trap that will catch her by the leg and string her up!

>> No.1986708   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520368789929.png -(435.1 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
445569

>>1986707
Ayako mumbles to herself some more, but what she's mumbling THIS time is a simple spell for detecting nearby life signatures
...There you are!
And having located Bastet amongst the lesser signatures of the plantlife around her, Ayako begins to dash towards where the little brown kitty is hiding
...Only to have her foot snared by that second trap, the girl letting out a surprised yelp as she is hoisted up into the air upside down

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)15:39.

>> No.1986709   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520369566729.jpg -(221.7 KiB, 500x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227004

>>1986708
More of the Egyptian God looking cut-outs appear and spray her with a lot of silly string! And even drop some stink bombs below her!

After it is all set and done the cut-outs vanish once more. Bastet, on the other hand, couldn't contain her laughter

"Nyahahahahahaha~!!"

>> No.1986710   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520370425416.jpg -(110.1 KiB, 668x1391) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
112731

I'll put something out
All my guys except Josuke and Yuri are up today
In particular, Wave is in the park after trying to exercise to distract himself from the very recent memory of BB burning insane pleasure into him when he and Megan double teamed him, gotta keep his mind focused...but can he?
Mao is also looking around having decided not to run the drink stand today, but is seeing if she runs into anyone pokemon related, and thinks of her friends from home and how Lana especially might like it
Others such as Misty, Magus etc are also around, holler

>> No.1986711   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520370455000.png -(303.2 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310447

>>1986709
Ayako flails and struggles where she hangs in the air even as the silly string joins the mud and feathers from before, but she stops abruptly when those stink bombs go off
...!
The poor girl coughing and gagging from the noxious stench
I-I...You better let me down right now! Or you'll be sorry!
She then yells between coughs, her attempt at looking tough diminishing by the second

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)16:07.

>> No.1986712   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520370713574.jpg -(150.0 KiB, 503x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
153593

>>1986711
After a while, the culprit finally shows herself now that she'd had her fun. She's also feeling cocky due to the success of her traps. As Ayako spins around slowly she'll eventually see a cute catgirl decked out in Egyptian clothing, jewels and gold

"Hehe, you're in no position to be making threats smelly~"

>> No.1986713   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520371217997.png -(539.7 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552630

>>1986712
....
Ayako frowns at the small cat when she finally makes her appearance, the girl soon going
Yeah? Well don't say that I didn't warn you!
Before she quickly mumbles another incantation, causing a section of the rope to fray and blacken as if someone were taking a hot knife to it
Soon freeing Ayako with a SNAP...
...But of course her reunion with the ground is less than graceful
The girl letting out a pained grunt as she hits the grassy earth

>> No.1986714   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520371971598.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250939

>>1986713
"What a dummy~!"

Mocked the small brown-skinned catgirl. Taking off at fast speeds as soon as she freed herself from the rope! Dashing into a field of tall grass

>> No.1986715   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520372431742.jpg -(385.0 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394224

>>1986714
Grimacing, Ayako doesn't pursue her tormentor right away, instead mumbling a few more spells to clean herself after she gets up onto her feet
...In the end though she is left with a few splotches of mud here and there, so with an irritated sigh she dashes off after Bastet
You are SO going to regret it when I get my hands on you!
She yells out as she tracks the mischievous feline via her lifeforce signature

>> No.1986716   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520372714216.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 530x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139805

As Ayako seeks her out, Bastet was making more traps from parts she's summoned via portal magic. She's grown fond of tinkering, mostly for prank purposes

"Nyohohoho~"

With a spring-loaded sound, some smoke bombs and loud party poppers litter the ground around Ayako. Sending smoke and loud popping sounds all over

>> No.1986717   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520373482081.png -(352.2 KiB, 556x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
360664

>>1986716
Ayako is left hopping around as the party poppers and smokebombs go off around her, coughing as she emerges from the smokescreen
But remaining determined she continues to follow Bastet's signature, plowing ahead recklessly through the tall grass

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)16:58.

>> No.1986718   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520373889984.jpg -(285.3 KiB, 1280x987) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
292161

>>1986717
Bastet smirks, seeing Ayako's reckless charge

"She's making this too eesy~"

Bastet giggles as she puts the finishing touches on another trap

As Ayako plows ahead, she'll trigger a tripwire. If caught a net will spring up and trap her within as it goes up a pole and spins her around real fast. All while being splashed by...Pepsi and Mentos eruptions!

Meanwhile Bastet will be on a branch moving her hands like a maestro while it happens

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)17:04.

>> No.1986719   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520374416421.png -(435.7 KiB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
446201

>>1986718
Ayako is about to whip up another spell as she sees the net coming up around her...
...But then it starts spinning her around like a whirling dervish, the only thing coming from Ayako's mouth being a loud
AHHHHHHHH!
As she is subjected to the dizzying and messy experience
The poor girl getting soaked head to toe in sweet and sticky soda

>> No.1986720   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520374678643.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 617x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95387

>>1986719
The eruptions die down the net eventually stops pinning and ends up hanging by the side of the pole

"I think that one was my best one yet~! But I couldn't have done it without you~ Nyahahaha~!"

She says, sitting on a tree branch above poor Ayako

>> No.1986721   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520375144209.png -(289.6 KiB, 588x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
296515

>>1986720
Ayako will be heard moaning as the net comes to a stop, the girl soon saying
...I think I'm going to be sick...
While the world still continues to spin around from the perspective of her dizzy head

>> No.1986722   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520375339069.jpg -(238.5 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244179

>>1986721
She'll :3

"Well~ it was just a harmless prank. You'll be fine~"

She says, swinging her legs to and fro

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)17:28.

>> No.1986723   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520375740547.jpg -(385.0 KiB, 566x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
394224

>>1986722
Yeah...? Then why don't you go ahead and let me down al- U-Ugh...
Ayako's words being cut off at the end by an especially strong wave of queasiness

>> No.1986724   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520375993422.jpg -(142.8 KiB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
146199

>>1986723
"Hmmmm~"

Bastet casts a spell and summons a small Anubis looking familiar near Ayako

It tosses a spear at the rope, cutting Ayako loose before it vanishes

"Now surrender to me~!"

>> No.1986725   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520376389373.png -(348.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356973

>>1986724
And so once again Ayako lands on the ground with a grunt, the girl soon struggling with the net as she replies to the naughty little kitty
...And what will you do if I refuse?
Ayako giving Bastet a wary glance with those words

>> No.1986726   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520376863097.jpg -(136.5 KiB, 450x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
139739
>>Konyata

With a little grin he moves to pet her again, forgetting why they came back to the room in the first place
Hmph, even if you do nip you are pretty cute now.
his eyes look for her tail going stuff

>> No.1986727   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520376868299.png -(288.2 KiB, 700x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295148

>>1986725
"Nyohohohoho~!"

She laughs boastfully, wanting Ayako to look up at her

Her tail sways as she puffs out her flat little chest

"Fufu, I'm glad you asked~"

She grins mischievously as a cat familiar snaps what looks like an ankle lock on Ayako while she was distracted. And it will immediately weaken and sap at her magical power

>> No.1986728   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520377278110.png -(345.0 KiB, 650x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
353304

>>1986727
...!
Ayako begins to panic the very moment she feels the effects of the ankle lock, a hand going to the object as she tries to pull it off
A futile effort of course
Damn it...Take it off right now!
C'mon, mom! If you're watching right now then DO something!

>> No.1986729   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520377570511.png -(639.5 KiB, 1152x1700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
654860

>>1986728
"I think not! Nya, now you'll be easier to deal with~"

She says, jumping down and floats softly downward. She hovers above the ground, not wanting to touch the muddy, sticky ground

"I caught you, now I can play with you!"

>> No.1986730   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520377730345.jpg -(403.6 KiB, 800x888) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413258

>>1986726

She lets him pet her but her tail isn't anywhere to see

I wasn't cute before?

>> No.1986731   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520378202246.png -(296.3 KiB, 554x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
303454

>>1986729
....
Bastet's words earn a deep frown from Ayako as she replies
So you're going to rape me now, is that it?
In a flat and unamused tone
This is bad...On the other hand, I guess a cute girl is better tha- Tck! What am I thinking?!

>> No.1986732   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520378245296.png -(356.3 KiB, 700x787) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
364817

>>1986730
You know what I meant!
he slips his hand down her back and reaches for the controller behind her
We still playing?

>> No.1986733   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520378595402.jpg -(197.7 KiB, 850x1188) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
202418

>>1986731
She'll summon a larger Anubis familiar, he'll hoist Ayako up over its shoulder

"That's right! And don't worry, once I've had my fill I'll let you go~"

"She's so pretty, just like Master~"

>> No.1986734   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520379034420.png -(4.7 MiB, 2408x3410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
4956654

>>1986733
A-Ah...!
Ayako squirms in a futile attempt at protest as she is flung onto the big humanoid dog's shoulder like a sack of potatoes
But she soon settles down with a dejected sigh as she says
And I guess it's pointless asking you to be gentle, isn't it?

>> No.1986735   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520379203838.jpg -(323.5 KiB, 849x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
331220

>>1986732

She nips at his hand again

Not until you explain. Was I cute before? Am I cuter now?

>> No.1986736   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520379237721.jpg -(93.2 KiB, 617x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
95387

>>1986734
"Maybe~"

She floats upwards until her feet are at level with Ayako's face. She puts out her little bare foot near Ayako's mouth

"If you lick my toes and suck on them I may be convinced to be gentle~"

"Do it Anu~!"

The Anubis smacks Ayako's ass!

>> No.1986737   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520379292403.png -(56.0 KiB, 445x605) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
57326

>>1986735
Ow!
he pulls his hand back
You were cute before ok! Just now you have the cat ears which are cute on their own too...but where is your tail?

>> No.1986738   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520379847092.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>1986736
Ayako lets out a quick yelp as her tight ass gets spanked, the girl wincing and mumbling under her beath
You don't have to spank me like that...
But then the little brown kitty presented that proposal, and her foot, Ayako eying her petite toes as she soon says
...Do you promise?
The girl looking almost desperate as she asks that

>> No.1986739   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520380150375.jpg -(119.2 KiB, 850x602) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
122044

>>1986738
Her desperate look makes Bastet daww inwardly

"Yes I promise I'll be gentle with you if you do what I say!"

Not that Bastet was planning on being rough. She isn't that mean-spirited, but she wanted to cement her position right now

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)18:49.

>> No.1986740   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520380791896.jpg -(348.3 KiB, 810x1145) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356624

>>1986737

Hidden from people looking to grab it!

She looks at him accusingly

>> No.1986741   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520380883886.png -(294.1 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301198

>>1986739
And so with a simple
...Okay...
Ayako gives in to Bastet's demand and inches her face in closer to the kitty cat's delicate toes
An expression of apprehension on her face before she finally slinks her tongue out, giving Bastet's toes a few testing licks

>> No.1986742   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520381079500.jpg -(298.4 KiB, 822x1038) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
305584

>>1986741
"Hehe, you look so cute right now~"

She'd say with a purr, wiggling her small toes further into her mouth

"Mm~"

>> No.1986743   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520381182351.jpg -(113.5 KiB, 600x519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
116213

>>1986740
I ain't mean, I wouldn't grab your tail like that.
he picks up the controller
Wouldn't that be uncomfy tucked away?

>> No.1986744   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520381535219.png -(539.7 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552630

>>1986742
O-Of course I a- Mmf!
Ayako's words get cut off as Bastet forces her toes into her mouth, the girl's eyes widening in response
...But she quickly returns to doing as she was told, awkwardly sucking on their petite brown lengths and running her tongue between them
Ayako's gaze pointed up at the cat, hoping that she's going a good enough of a job

>> No.1986745   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520381650247.jpg -(199.7 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
204525

>>1986701
And the hungry weasel just moved to taken in all the spirit Broly could give off, pressing her breasts and pussy against her as she felt that tail thrust into her wet sex, her inner walls gripping it as she felt it plunge deep into her cunt, feeling the tip slam against the entrance of her womb as the slutty Weasel cried out in pleasure.
So much, she's practically radiating it!
This much spirit energy towards a being who gets off on it was like a magnet, the horny weasel soon grinding against that tail like no tomorrow.
I want it all... I want her all!

>> No.1986746   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520381980225.jpg -(125.0 KiB, 850x748) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
127980

>>1986744
Bastet felt a rush go up against her tail and spine. The fur on her tail getting riled up

"Nyaaa~"

She sounds delighted. And after a few minutes, she removes her foot from Ayako's mouth, her small toes dripping with her warm saliva

"Good girl~ Now let's get you all cleaned up~!"

And then she summons a portal. On the other side looks like a fancy master bedroom

"Take her away Anu!"

And so the large Anubis will do as its told

>> No.1986747   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520382284032.jpg -(232.7 KiB, 1266x1800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
238285

>>1986745
Braly will pull on Amanda's hair hard. Yanking her forward. Braly starts kissing Amanda hotly, giving her lots of aggressive tongue action. Her tail will start fucking her sex even faster, grinding rapidly against every nook and cranny of her tunnel, driving her pleasure up the wall. The Saiyan continues assaulting Amanda on all fronts. And it only gets more intense. Wanting to dominate her like a piece of meat

>> No.1986748   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520382454940.png -(281.5 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288281

>>1986746
Ayako suppresses a sigh of relief when she hears that Bastet approves of her efforts, nonetheless she keeps a wary eye on the little cat as she removes her foot from her face
...Right, I could use a nice bath right about now.
Ayako then says when Bastet opens that bathroom portal, because chances are the soda that was sprayed all over her mostly bare body is already beginning to dry and become uncomfortably sticky

>> No.1986749   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520382469815.jpg -(221.2 KiB, 433x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
226517

>>1986743

Sometimes. But it's a safety issue. No one can distract me so easily when i am kicking their butt at a game by grabbing my tail this way.

>> No.1986750   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520382730450.jpg -(339.4 KiB, 456x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
347539

>>1986749
he chuckles
You think I need to grab your tail to win?!
In the back of his mind, damn he goes

>> No.1986751   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520383261056.jpg -(672.2 KiB, 821x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
688345

>>1986748
Ayako gets carried all the way to the bathroom joined with the room. She's placed in the tub with Bastet standing just outside of it with a pleased expression

"Good boy Anu!"

And then he vanishes. Leaving Bastet along with the young lady, the brown cat points at her prize

"Now strip!"

>> No.1986752   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520383609820.png -(279.7 KiB, 530x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
286383

>>1986751
...Right...
Is all Ayako says as she goes to do as she is told
First reaching for the tennis shoes she's wearing, undoing the laces and pulling them off, followed by the white socks she was wearing underneath them
Then tossing them out of the tub before she then gets started with her sports bra and spats
Carefully peeling them off of her sticky soda soaked body, the girl letting out an
Ugh...
Sound of disgust as she does so, but it won't be long until she tosses them out of the tub as well
Leaving her naked fourteen year old self sitting in it, Ayako squirming uncomfortable as Bastet no doubt checks her out

>> No.1986753   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520383612064.jpg -(85.0 KiB, 600x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87042

>>1986747
And she'd find that the weasel was returning the favor as her own energy spiked, the girl now practically bouncing on that tail as she was pushed around like a ragdoll, her pussy and body giving off all the energy she had as she took it all in... her face lost in an expression of bliss as she rode through the feeling... her body thrashing about as she got rougher and rougher.. Amanda's own lewd lightning energy shocking Broly right back causing the entire room to light up with their lust.
ARrrrrrrhhhh!!!
She said sounding downright Feral as she began fighting back, laying down nips across her chest as she gripped at her body...
SO GOOOD, MORE HARDER HARDER!!!

>> No.1986754   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520384027950.jpg -(90.6 KiB, 600x764) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
92745

>>1986752
>>1986752
"You're so dirty! You're gonna have to scrub down real good okay?"

She says, indeed checking out Ayako, liking what she's seeing from the pre-teen

"Pass me the showerhead."

>> No.1986755   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520384097365.jpg -(206.1 KiB, 480x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211018

>>1986753
>>1986747
All the noise didn't go unnoticed in the shrine, infact one of Amanda's closer underlings was watching from a crack in the entrance, her hands around her body as she cannot help but enjoy the scene in front of her, making sure not to attract attention
Damn it Amanda you make it hard to work sometimes...

>> No.1986756   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520384341602.png -(46.7 KiB, 165x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
47793

>>1986753
>>1986753
"Ghhhnnn~!"

Amanda's demonic energy is passed into Braly and her body and soul absorb it, further corrupting her. That also jacks up her arousal, as the demonic energy and her ki mix and bond

"Haaaaaah~!!"

She wraps her long, muscular arms around Amanda's waist and squeezes. if she wanted to she can easily snap Amanda in half, but this is from her heightened passion

The lightning travels through Braly's body, her own energy boosting its power as it passes through them in a loop, increasing their pleasure to very blissful levels

"AAAAAHHHH~!!"

Her tail now thrusting in and out much faster and way harder, coiling inside her as she thrusts, feeling like her insides will be dragged out

>> No.1986757   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520384391543.png -(348.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356973

>>1986754
Mm, okay...
Is all Ayako says in response, the girl blushing a little as she feels Bastet's gaze running up and down her body
She then reaches for the showerhead, removing it from its holder and passing it over to the little brown kitty

>> No.1986758   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520384531971.jpg -(193.1 KiB, 500x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
197739

>>1986757
"I'm going to help clean you up~"

She'll turn the faucets until the water is at an acceptable level

"Now turn around and stick out your dirty butt!"

>> No.1986759   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520384834660.png -(459.6 KiB, 707x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
470602

>>1986758
Sighing, Ayako then says
I'm perfectly capable of cleaning myself, you know...
Pouting slightly with those words, she does seem to possess a childish streak after all
But despite that less than enthusiastic protest, she obeys the cat
Turning around and bracing herself against the side of the tub, bending her back slightly as she pokes her naked ass out and asks
...Like this?
Inadvertently wiggling it with that question

>> No.1986760   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520385330672.jpg -(657.3 KiB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
673121

>>1986759
Bastet smirks at seeing her ass in such an indecent position. Especially at seeing her pink holes. She sets the showerhead to make the water coming out a bit more pressurized and...

Aims water right on the girl's young slit

"Hehehe~"

>> No.1986761   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520385445542.jpg -(1.0 MiB, 1500x1058) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1058545

>>1986750

Well I don't know, I was just referring to any challengers who may think that. You're the one who asked about it though.

>> No.1986762   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520385608391.png -(539.7 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
552630

>>1986760
...!
Ayako lets out a yelp as her body jolts from the sudden stimulation, the girl's voice shaky as she says
H-Hey, aren't you supposed to be CLEANING me right now?
Before she starts chewing on her lower lip, pressing her naked body firmly against the side of the tub for support as her sex gets water blasted

>> No.1986763   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520385773604.jpg -(245.1 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
250939

>>1986762
"That's what I'm doing~"

She'd ask wirh a naughty grin and keeps waterboarding the girl's pussy

"You need to be extra clean for when I play with you!"

>> No.1986764   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520385858532.png -(404.3 KiB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
413979

>>1986756
As if to enhance the feeling Amanda's own psychic powers begin to go to work as well along with the corruption, the lust to keep it going causing her mind to try to focus Broly's urges on bringing Amanda to climax, making her love the feeling of the corruptive energies rushing through her body twisting that urge for power to be mixed with pleasure as she sought to encourage the Sayian super being to embrace the feeling, all this was done mostly by instinct though Amanda too caught up in the pleasure to even really focus anymore, her mind almost running on an animalistic level of lust...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
The feeling of pain was replaced by pleasure the poor Miko's body gettting pounded from all corners, thankfully her healing factor meant that even if it did hurt she'd still enjoy every second of it.
SO GOOODDD!!!!

>>1986755
And the psychic feeling would soon start hitting Ice, Fasha and the other mikos, driving them all uncontrollably horny.

>> No.1986765   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520385954163.png -(335.0 KiB, 475x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
343061

>>1986763
M-Maybe so, but...B-But!
Alas, Ayako's protests are ended as a brief moan escapes her mouth
The girl looking surprised from it before she grits her teeth and tries to keep any others from coming out
Which is quite the task indeed as her body heats up and becomes aroused from Bastet's water based teasing
The poor girl's body trembling as she clings to the tub's rim

>> No.1986766   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520386125830.jpg -(224.2 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
229565

>>1986761
Well I don't.

Now, we playing the game together or just together?

>> No.1986767   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520386387560.jpg -(160.5 KiB, 480x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164341

>>1986764
And Amanda's efforts would bear fruit as the Saiyan's energy would spike with a bigger taint of demonic corruption, making her stronger, making her embrace the pleasure all the more

She grits her teeth with some drool running down the side of her mouth. The pleasure was immense, Braly's animalistic behavior only grows more feral and horny, her energy surging into Amanda as it fries her brain with it. All the other monster girls will be further affected by the Saiyan's radiating energy, driving them further to stupifying bliss along with Amanda's physic influence

Poor Fasha and Mis are likely so jacked up on it that they're going at each other like mindless highly desperate degenerates

"THIS POWER~!! THIS FEELING~!!!"

Braly will heavily toy with Amanda's clit as her tail continues plowing into her pussy like hyper-powered jackhammer

>> No.1986768   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520386605215.jpg -(142.4 KiB, 850x850) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145797

>>1986765
"No buts~!"

Bastet is enjoying this. Seeing and hearing the girl struggle with the rising pleasure. Bastet will release some of her demonic taint, and it homes in on the girl, placing itself into the girl's body, arousing her even further. Giving rise to her arousal and sensitivity, her clit will start to feel very hard and erect, along with her nipples, which also swell

>> No.1986769   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520386892531.jpg -(372.1 KiB, 1200x817) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
381029

>>1986766

She stretches a bit

I'm all set for another win. What about you?

>> No.1986770   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387005234.png -(447.7 KiB, 599x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458430

>>1986768
Alas, while Ayako may be a Monster she is still a rather inexperienced one
While Rin might have had some skinship mother/daughter bonding moments with her, she is still a "pure" virgin when it comes to outright sex
Mm..! M-Mm...O-Oh...
And so she proves to be very vulnerable to Bastet's assault, the cat's energy turning her on even further
The girl beginning to outright pant as she remains bent over against the side of the tub
Her budding chest heaving against its slick surface

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)20:43.

>> No.1986771   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387086283.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>1986767
As the pleasure washed over the girl overloading her mind and body the girl's lust spread like a massive infection over the area, driving everyone within range to think of one thing and one thing only, the need to fuck, in fact anyone within sight radius of the temple might soon be infected as a massive orgy would soon be taking place in that part of Aurora.

With the lewd weasel herself, her mind switched to near autopilot while a remote part of her basked in the bliss as her body was practically ravaged by the hard sexing Broly was giving her, her holes gushing their juices as the practically wrestled with the massive Sayian, her energy higher than she had ever felt before... the power completely going to her head.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Her own tail soon wrapped around and began rubbing at the Sayian's own body, the girl eager to give her a tail fucking too!
I DON'T CARE IF SHE BREAKS ME I DON'T WANT THIS TO STOP!!

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)20:44.

>> No.1986772   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387390353.jpg -(106.3 KiB, 282x578) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
108898

>>1986770
Bastet feels more hot and bothered at seeing Ayako's naughty holes quiver as they get stimulated. The small loli cat will keep releasing more energy, further effecting Ayako's body

She'll start hosing down the rest of Ayako with delightfully warm water. She didn't need to focus primarily on her holes anymore, seeing as the energy in her is doing a fine job and riling her up. Ayako can't think of anything more than getting release from the brown feline loli

"How are you feeling now~?"

>> No.1986773   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387435388.jpg -(65.6 KiB, 360x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
67145

>>1986769
What do you mean, we haven't even played yet.
he says as he brings over his controller before pulling her in toward him while she is stretched
I'm pretty interested in you though, if you're gonna annoy me like you did Kagami we should be as close as you two were.

>> No.1986774   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387536908.jpg -(191.7 KiB, 640x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
196294

>>1986771
>>1986767
With that Ice is pretty much on the floor with her eyes peeking in, her fingers pounding into her soaking sex
NNnnnggghh! They don't know their own strength do they?!
And the shrine is going to be smelling of love juice for a while

>> No.1986775   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387643108.jpg -(161.0 KiB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164835

>>1986771
As the orgy unfolds, Braly and Amanda are at the center of it. braly's face is flushed as she felt her fluids drip from her, her body feeling hot and bothered

Braly lifts her up by the ass, groping her fleshy buns hard and hungrily, spreading them open. She lifts Amanda up high enough and buries her face into her crotch and starts to orally pleasure the weasel with nothing but her tongue. Her strong muscle gigs deep into Amanda's pussy, consuming all her juices and stimulating everything with aroused aggression

>> No.1986776   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387712959.jpg -(195.4 KiB, 480x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
200075

>>1986774
And then poor Ice is pounced on by a horny Callie... the Nekomata's tails moving to start mirroring Broly as she pounced on the small demoness.
Nyaa......

>> No.1986777   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387817353.png -(348.6 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
356973

>>1986772
Ayako slumps down away from the side of the tub once Bastet starts washing the rest of her body, the girl sitting there with a dazed look to her as she takes deep, panting, breaths
I feel...I-I feel really good...
Then with that she begins to play with herself, one hand fondling her crotch and flicking her clit while the other goes to one of her breasts
Kneading its soft flesh as she lets out cute little moans

>> No.1986778   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387887024.jpg -(248.1 KiB, 800x1127) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
254038

>>1986776
A-Ahhn, Callie!
she is normally much more controlled but a lewd explosion of THIS magntitude really cannot he stopped, her sex accepts the tail and she wiggles her body in pleasure

>> No.1986779   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520387934114.png -(312.2 KiB, 800x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
319729

>>1986775
The tail was soon replaced by a tongue, Amanda's feeling only skyrocketing even more as she responded like the feral monster she was, her mind barely able to process anything beyond the thoughts of.
SO MUCH!!
The girl's hands reached down and roughly grabbed at the Sayian's head, gripping it tightly as she lapped away, the heat and energy surging through her body a blinding feeling of pure pleasure that surged from head to toe, her tail thrashing against broly as she cried out again and again, as her body was driven to climax over and over again!
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her cries echoing throughout the room as her juices gushed against the Sayian's face her tail slapping against the Sayian's body and thrusting against her own slit even as her juices flooded her mouth, the Raiju now practically screaming from the pleasure.
SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
The lightning frying the lights of the room as the strongest surge of energy flooded right out her sex into Broly's open mouth and mind...

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)20:58.

>> No.1986780   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520388079263.jpg -(170.3 KiB, 850x859) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174435

>>1986777
"sounds like you're good and ready now~"

"Hehe, such a cutie and she's all mine~!"

She turns off the water

"Now hurry up and get out so we can get started!"

Bastet tosses her some towels

"And make it snappy slave~"

>> No.1986781   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520388211279.jpg -(170.6 KiB, 422x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
174710

>>1986778
And Callie can't seem to stop herself as she thrusts a tail into the girl, grabbing and hugging her for dear life as she humped against her, lost in heat and still a little mind fried from her scare a few weeks back.
Nyaa..... I can't stop it...
She said between kisses, her tongue soon filling the girl's mouth as their breasts pressed together.... either way looks like she's in for a wild ride.

>> No.1986782   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520388375323.jpg -(264.0 KiB, 426x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
270324

>>1986781
These two will most likely end up screwing for quite a while, giving Callie's pucker a little attention from her finger as she loses herself in mind numbing sex, however long it goes is only limited by how long it takes for the two wrestlers next door to decide who is boss of this gym

>> No.1986783   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520388422362.png -(630.7 KiB, 800x1125) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
645827

>>1986780
Ayako blinks slowly as those towels land on her, but she gets the message as she clutches them and moves to stand up
Her legs a little wobbly as she says
R-Right...
Gulping slightly as she steps out of the tub and starts drying herself
The poor girl unable to resist moaning here and there from the sensation of the towel's fabric rubbing against her aroused body

>> No.1986784   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520388766043.jpg -(269.1 KiB, 700x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
275539

>>1986773

That's pretty close you know~

She grabs her controller

>> No.1986785   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520389092000.png -(585.8 KiB, 600x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
599824

>>1986784
Yeah I know.
he reaches around her to hold his controller around her
Is it a bad thing?
he says as he picks his fighter

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)21:18.

>> No.1986786   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520389796824.png -(111.6 KiB, 479x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
114290

>>1986779
Alas she isn't out of the woods yet. Braly hungers for more, she sucks on Amanda's folds and clit, wanting to taste every inch of her pussy. Her long beastlike tongue digs deep into her pussy, making with wriggle around inside

Braly occasionally bites into Amanda's thighs, leaving marks there. As once Amanda's lightning courses fiercely into Braly she screams in pure bliss as her body goes through another intense climax! Her body mixes with more and more of Amanda's demonic taint, making her fall further into pleasure while becoming something more. her power surges giving Amanda and the rest another ludicrous dose of her energy!

>> No.1986787   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520390024436.jpg -(168.4 KiB, 850x727) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
172457

>>1986783
Bastet simply hums to herself as Ayako gets dry. With a giggle, she walks over to the 14-yr old and softly rubs her backside

"What's your name anyway?"

>> No.1986788   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520390767742.jpg -(82.6 KiB, 500x707) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
84544

>>1986786
And the cycle continued, Broly's spirit energy surging into Amanda causing Amanda to respond with another massive burst of Demonic energy right back into the Sayian, her pussy milking that tongue like it was the best cock ever as her psyche cracked under the pleasurable assault, her only thoughts now focused on driving Broly to pleasure her more and more, nothing focused like with Fasha, just the urges... as for the rest of the poor Mikos they were soon lost as well, everyone in the Temple lost in a lewd Haze as Amanda's static spread through the air, shorting out the power from the sheer amount of Raiju lightning flowing from the room... Amanda's own power growing along with Broly's as she absorbed the spirit energy and her own lightning... the Raiju body reaching new heights of pleasure and power beyond any she felt before, her very spirit felt like it was nearly at the breaking point while her body literally was from the roughness, the girl practically bleeding from a few of the bite marks but she didn't seem to care at all... all she felt was bliss as she cared about was the power, her pussy was on fire with heat, feeling like Broly had set off a spirit bomb of pleasure in her womb!
AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh
Her cries were silenced her voice lost from the screams, her arms and legs were tense and exhausted from the thrashing, but her tail kept whipping back and forth, slapping against Broly's sex over and over like a whip, each one lashing out more lightning against her sex and clit... the tail nice and slick with their love juices and convulsing with energy.

>> No.1986789   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520390769565.jpg -(249.2 KiB, 495x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255183

>>1986787
Ayako can't help but let out a deep and shuddering breath as Bastet rubs her backside, then after a moment or two she finally replies
I'm...Called Ayako.
A firm nod accompanying those words as she returns to drying off
And it won't be long until she's finished, looking to the little brown cat as she then asks
So...What now?
An expression of nervous anticipation on her face

>> No.1986790   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520391263600.png -(91.4 KiB, 455x237) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93601

After a rather uncomfortable sleep, Molly slowly begins to wake up, still barely in slumberland, the noises of Franklin and Megan still stirring around in her head

>> No.1986791   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1986790
And that's right about when she's suddenly woken up by the feel of a weight above her... and the feeling of a long hard SOMETHING pushing in between her legs as the cat's suddenly thrust into.

>> No.1986792   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520391618077.png -(134.4 KiB, 389x352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
137654

>>1986791
Nnnn...NYAAAA!!!~
Her claws dig into the floor as she cries out, walls clamping on the strange object inserted into her
W-What the f-fuck???
Quickly turning in search of the source

>> No.1986793   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520391664492.jpg -(418.1 KiB, 427x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
428162

>>1986785

Depends.

She shrugs

I would have did things to Kagami~n

>> No.1986794   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520391689048.png -(77.8 KiB, 291x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
79650

>>1986788
Braly knocks her head back from all the stimulation. Her entire body feels like it's cumming, her large breasts heave as her nipples are as erect as they can be. Her sex gushing with fluids as Amanda's tail smacks and shocks it, driving her to have more intense orgasms

"GHHNNN~!! HNNNGH~!! GRAAAAHH~"

With each climax her energy overflows and continues absorbing Amanda's lightning and dark energy

And we should maybe skip to after a long time of raunchy one on one time

>> No.1986795   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520391872539.jpg -(226.4 KiB, 640x590) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
231858

>>1986793
What things Konata?
he says still picking

>> No.1986796   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520391877754.jpg -(324.9 KiB, 600x876) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
332656

>>1986789
"Alright Ayako, you may call me mistress Bastet, Queen of the Nile~!"

She says with pride, puffing out her non-existent chest

"Now off to the bed with you~!"

She points towards it like the bossy adorable brat she's being

>> No.1986797   [Delete]   [Edit]

Four gems float high up in the air above the location of Korga's now destroyed tunnels. They're emitting a very powerful energy, each showing a different color. One green. One Blue. One Black. One White. They simply hover there revolving in a circle. Each has life force dwelling within. However, one small portion of that force seems to be missing, as it continuously tries to merge

>> No.1986798   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392129326.jpg -(91.3 KiB, 850x584) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
93520

>>1986792
And the source is soon revealed when she catches sight of the furry paws grabbing her head and forcing her back down again... the sight of the thing thrusting into her peering at her from above as it continued fucking the pussy's pussy, looking down right lust crazed... but why?

>> No.1986799   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392237971.png -(294.1 KiB, 570x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
301198

>>1986796
The bed...
Ayako repeats to herself, and the thoughts that come cause her to rub her thighs a bit as she imagines what the little brown kitty might have in store for her
M-Mm...Yes...M-Mistress...
The girl then says, blinking in surprise from how easily that title came to her
But her surprise doesn't last long as she scurries over to the bed, laying down on it and stretching out her young and nubile body upon its sheets

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)22:10.

>> No.1986800   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392541719.png -(85.1 KiB, 294x339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
87155

>>1986798
W-What the fuck are you??? Haaaaa!!!
She'll yell in pleasure as the Meowth enters her, pussy clamping hard against it's member as fluids start bursting from Molly's pussy
Ha! Ha! Ha! S-Stop...!!!
But Molly doesn't resist, as the Meowth indulges in Molly's vulnerable state

>> No.1986801   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392650514.jpg -(194.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
198802

>>1986794
And as Broly pulled away Amanda worked to turn the tables the two toppling from the by now lightning damaged throne as Amanda moved to pounce of Broly's lovely body, the Miko's mouth moving to the Sayian's face and sex as she kissed at her, crawling down to her sex as she soon drove her own mouth into Broly's pussy... soon working to inject more of her energy into her as she tried to return the favor... the Miko soon trying to convince her into a 69 as they continued to enjoy each other's bodies... their acts soon spreading across the room as they roughly moved to use each other up, Broly soon finding that she could abuse Amanda pretty tremendously, even if she snapped something the girl seemed to quickly recover... but on and on it'd go until the room was soon throughly trashed and covered with the duo's combined sweat and love juices... Amanda and Broly in a lewd pile somewhere in the middle of it.

>> No.1986802   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392719935.png -(271.8 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278319

>>1986797
Huh, that's weird, I wonder if there's a red one?

Someone who had watched the fireworks from afar had come down to investigate, but these were much more interesting! Bridgette beamed out yellow light from her ring, aiming to snag up each of the four stones so she could analyze them.

>> No.1986803   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392736709.jpg -(492.8 KiB, 866x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
504597

>>1986795

Mmmhee~, wouldn't you like to know~

She gives hi ma look

>> No.1986804   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392877799.png -(306.8 KiB, 422x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
314178

>>1986803
Well yeah I just asked.
he returns it, given they are pretty close

>> No.1986805   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392977262.jpg -(103.6 KiB, 700x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
106107

>>1986800
Again and again the cat thrusted into her, working up a good rhythm as her body soon adjusted... the cat pounding her pussy harder and harder as her body began tasting the cat's spirit... the only sounds in the room being the banging that is until she'd hear the familiar voice of Megan going.
Meowth what are you doing?

>> No.1986806   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520392996767.jpg -(221.7 KiB, 500x644) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
227004

>>1986799
Once she laid down, Bastet will climb onto the bed. and looks at the girl with a knowing smirk, and starts to softly purr as she crawls on all-fours towards her nude nubile form

Bastet will nuzzle the girl's breasts, gently kissing her soft flesh. Licking along towards her nipple as she sucks on it. All while she rubs at her ass some more

>> No.1986807   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1986802
As she picked them up, she would soon discover that each piece of stone contains parts of one single life force. Though great in power, they are however, useless unless you know how to use them.
She can sense they are trying to seek out something.

>> No.1986808   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520393289982.png -(44.7 KiB, 250x221) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45777

>>1986801
After it is all said and done. Braly will be in the middle of the pile while holding the weasel close to her naked and sweaty body. She breathes heavily as she feels the changes, the increase in power, and is one step closer to becoming a Saiyan demon like Mayze

"Hahaha....incredible~ This feeling..."

She's even at base form now

>> No.1986809   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520393305195.png -(207.0 KiB, 546x473) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
211975

>>1986805
By that time it was done. Molly now outside of her sleeping back, rear up in the air. By that time both her and Meowth have cum several times.
Haaa...yea...!!! That's it! G-Give it to me! Haaaa!!!

>> No.1986810   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520393381534.png -(375.3 KiB, 548x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
384280

>>1986806
Ayako lets out a soft murmur once Bastet begins to toy with her chest, an arm sliding around the little cat to hold her closer against her larger form
While she squirms slightly as Bastet sinks her fingers into her ass again, the tight and supple flesh molding nicely to the feline's touch
...Do you find my body pleasing, Mistress?
The older looking girl then asks with a look of curiosity mixed with her flushed face

>> No.1986811   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520393414887.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1986807

>Picked up

Whoa there friend, let's not go getting too up close and personal until I say so.

Bridgette examined the stones now that they were safely held by her ring, then frowned. A fetch quest, huh? Well, sure, why not? She was curious enough for that. Making a runic array to detect like energy while using the natural attempts to seek itself should point her in the right direction...

Alright, let's go treasure hunting~

The Doppel flew off, magic guiding her...

>> No.1986812   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520393888131.jpg -(652.2 KiB, 1200x1149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
667868

>>1986797
>>1986807
And appearing nearby.
So this is where it ended up....
There's no need to intervene... but I suppose I can start.
And so she'd get started casting something herself... a strange seal appearing in front of her.

>> No.1986813   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394048356.jpg -(393.4 KiB, 850x1189) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
402864

>>1986810
>>1986810
>>1986810
Bastet's claws will dig into her ass's flesh a little. She'll squeeze her ass, kneading it with her small hand like dough

her purring gets louder the more Bastet gets into it

"Haa~ yes, I find it very pleasing~"

She nibbles on her skin in her heightened passion...eventually moving on to a deep kiss

>> No.1986814   [Delete]   [Edit]

>>1986812
>>1986811
I gotta go to dinner so you two can settle this through conversation. The stones, for now, show the sorceress where the last stone lies. In a cozy yet familiar beach town.

>> No.1986815   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394321008.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1986812
>>1986814
However, magic drew the attention of Bridgette, who turned in the air to view this new arrival.

Coincidence? I think not~

"Heeeeey! Hey you!"

She floated back the way she'd come, expression friendly.

>> No.1986816   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394334920.jpg -(453.5 KiB, 740x1045) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
464401

>>1986808
Broly could find that sometime in the middle of the fucking Amanda had put her mind to work on her, like Fasha Amanda had added a bit of a masochist like urge to deliberately shock herself and had even at one point tried to drive Broly to also see her as a mistress, forcing a strong strong affection for Amanda, and the pleasure she could give, especially after the Miko had put her tongue to skillful work on the Sayian's sex... the corruption hadn't helped either either way Amanda had worked hard to drive Broly to be a much more lewder version of herself as before.... and in the aftermath she herself was spiritually exhausted even having dropped her weasel form for old times sakes as she relaxed beside her covered head to toe in the two's combined sexual fluids, her hands still wrapped tightly around Broly's tail.
Ahh... That was aMAZng... the power you contain... I never could get enough...
For the first time ever Amanda had finally met someone who could fully keep up with her... at least when it came to the bedroom.
So this is how strong Fasha can become eventually.
How did you like me, I do think I drove you to new heights as well didn't I?
She ran her fingers along Broly's skin smiling at her.
Now you see why Fasha likes me so much?
And you can join her, it'd be so easy and so fun...

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)22:45.

>> No.1986817   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394472436.png -(342.2 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
350385
>Alexis

Then I'll go with "I love Alexis."
That's something I'll never say for sure.
Which he was saying with a smirk, since she was saying he could be her husband earlier.
Hah! Take that!

>> No.1986818   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394629650.png -(249.2 KiB, 900x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
255142

>>1986809
Megan just watched the two go at it like... well animals, the meowth riding the cat on all fours as he climaxed into her a third time, filling the kitty's womb full of his cat seed as Megan just shook her head slightly.
I said I'd find you a mate, I didn't think Meowth would fit the bill... but then again, you are both pet cats... and since you did turn down my offer...
She watched the two go at it blissfully before sighing a little.
Carry on then.

>> No.1986819   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394698309.png -(371.4 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
380321

>>1986813
Ayako can't help but find Bastet's cat-like behavior adorable and charming, a smile appearing on her face as she says
You are such a cute kitty, Mistress~
And at this point she is more than happy to lock lips with Bastet, kissing back with an eager and hungry energy as she moans softly into the feline's mouth
One of her hands coming up to rub and scratch behind Bastet's ears, because who can resist giving a cute kitty some ear rubs?

>> No.1986820   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394732799.png -(142.3 KiB, 332x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
145667

>>1986816
"I feel stronger~ I like something much more now."

Braly said with a grin as she sits up and stretches a bit. Her defined muscles bulge a little

"You were a lot of fun. For someone that isn't a Saiyan, you weren't bad at all~ I'll have to come back again."

>> No.1986821   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394736495.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986817
"Ooh, is that a challenge~?"

Her grin showed it was one she was ready to accept, and that Pitoo might eat those words...

"Still, that works~ It'll make me smile every time you come to visit!"

She was definitely going to twist this in her favor now.

>> No.1986822   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394788443.png -(174.2 KiB, 256x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178366

>>1986815
You'd get a wave from the shadow sorceress as she continued casting her seal.
You do know that's the remains of a wanted being right?
She said politely.
I have orders to contain and seal the remains until someone can deal with it.

>> No.1986823   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520394965692.jpg -(121.8 KiB, 700x886) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
124773

>>1986804

She tries to poke his nose

I know, I was teasing you again.

>> No.1986824   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395019563.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1986822
"Is that so?"

It explained the rather overzealous takedown, at least.

"Are you sure that's what it is? Because it looks like unfocused energy in a few rocks to me. I can blow stuff up with that, y'know? That's hard to part with."

>> No.1986825   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395317085.jpg -(951.0 KiB, 840x1131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
973847

>>1986823
Ow! You've made that a habit..
By now he'd be worn out from her teasing and try to move onto play, where he would be playing at a much higher level than before thanks to being motivated to get over his sloppiness when Aino got him.

>> No.1986826   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395450335.png -(274.9 KiB, 555x693) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
281522

>>1986821
"If" I come to visit.
He'd keep smirking.

>> No.1986827   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395536283.jpg -(288.5 KiB, 600x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
295378

>>1986819
Bastet moans hotly into Ayako's mouth as they both lewdly swap spit. Once the petting starts the small cat shivers in delight. So Bastet presses onto the kiss, her small hand settling in between Ayako's legs and her tender little digits rub, and poke at Ayako's virgin folds. Bastet's flat breasts rubbing and pressing onto Ayako's developing ones

>> No.1986828   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395561654.jpg -(442.2 KiB, 649x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
452852

>>1986820
That'd be my demonic energy... it's why Fasha grew so strong so quickly, that and I exposed her to a lot of spirit energy through sex.... it helped to accelerate her power greatly.
Amanda smiled as she quickly moved to revert back to her Weasel form.
I'm glad you liked it... you're a fun one yourself, fun enough to keep...
She winked in a way designed to make her lust spike again slightly.
And your energy, I grow in power not only through spirit energy but through pleasure itself but right now... I think I'm at the strongest I've ever been... it's an amazing feeling...
I don't think I'll need to sleep for a week now...
Broly has super charged the Miko greatly.
I'm glad you had fun, I look forwards to you coming back regularly, if you ever want to join us I doubt anyone would say no.
She said trying to drive that urge into her mind... though if she did become a regular I think productivity in the temple would drop because everyone would want to lewd her.
I'd even take your other guise...

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)23:06.

>> No.1986829   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395647184.jpg -(272.1 KiB, 1200x1149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278671

>>1986824
I'm just following orders myself... it's highly likely that the being itself is dead... I'm just going to monitor this... if you're planning something I won't stop you as long as you don't remove these stones until I can identify if they're connected to it or not.

>> No.1986830   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395867401.jpg -(803.5 KiB, 1000x603) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
822772

>>1986825

She slow on the teasing but despite her lazy attitude and posture, her skill is top notch! Having a monster's stamina might actually be helping swing her skill even higher!

>> No.1986831   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395925617.png -(447.7 KiB, 599x995) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
458430

>>1986827
Feeling pleasurably content, Ayako's begins to close her eyes as her lustful kiss with Bastet continues
Her hand still rubbing the little kitty's ears as she lets the moment wash over her mind and body
...But then they jolt back open when she feels her smaller companion toying with her already moist sex
Ayako breaking the kiss off to let out an especially heated moan, after which she licks her lips and begins panting

>> No.1986832   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520395934734.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986826
"Well how are you going to train with us if you don't?"

>> No.1986833   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396132505.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1986829
It wasn't like she had anything better to do, and what she had recently been doing during her free time she could do just as easily right here.

"Alright, sure. I can wait for a bit~"

She's kind of cute in that yandere way.

Either way, Bridgette settled in and just listened, hearing ridiculously enhanced by a particular form she'd been very happy to obtain.

>> No.1986834   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396284093.png -(998.8 KiB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1022760

>>1986832
Sparingly.
He's going to say with a frown.

What's the point of choosing something I'll never say if you expect me to say it?

>> No.1986835   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396447707.jpg -(160.3 KiB, 600x458) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
164108

>>1986833
It's highly likely that these stones are more the core components of what later became the being in question... we would know more ourselves but one of our Libraries were robbed in our absence and the other was heavily damaged and recovering the lost knowledge has been time consuming...
She sounded a little annoyed there.
This won't take long though.
Still she resumed with what, despite the language, was some sort of specialized soul binding spell... a highly personalized one designed for entities like the one they were after... after all the demons had made use of beings like Korga themselves in the old days..

There... if there is something here it's not going anywhere... but the connection those stones are after does need investigating.

She'd frown after a moment.
Well now this is interesting... it's not the entity at all but something else... but it's incomplete.

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)23:20.

>> No.1986836   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396450530.jpg -(173.6 KiB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
177774

>>1986830
he grits his teeth and knuckles under, pushing to match her
You really are a tough cookie...
Konata might feel her butt getting a little messaging pressure put on it, but Josuke's hands are on his controller

>> No.1986837   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396536414.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986834
A shrug, that was his call.

"So you don't say it on accident, like I said."

>> No.1986838   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396696342.png -(270.5 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277010

>>1986835
"You're spouting a whole lot of interesting things there~ I'm pretty curious if you don't mind elaborating."

A whoooole lot of interesting things. I'm going to have to try out some magic like that later.

>> No.1986839   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396765481.png -(190.6 KiB, 600x583) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
195188

>>1986837
Right. But I'm still not gonna say it. Right?
So if someone does say it, they might not be me.
Or at least I'd never admit it.

>> No.1986840   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396797483.png -(62.7 KiB, 334x179) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
64156

>>1986828
"Haaaah~ I'm still feeling aroused, I haven't had enough yet."

She says, getting to her feet, her arousal causing her now demonic energy to rise, affecting anyone in its radius to greater extents now

Braly looks over at Amanda

"Join you? Hmhm, I like the sound of that. especially when you make me feel this good. And I still have to dominate Fasha with not just my energy~ hahaha!"

>> No.1986841   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520396876248.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986839
She looked extremely amused at that.

"Sure~ Just so you know though, it's only going to work if you say it~"

>> No.1986842   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397003007.png -(220.5 KiB, 740x774) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
225836

>>1986841
...Oh.

>> No.1986843   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397030607.jpg -(272.1 KiB, 1200x1149) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
278671

>>1986838
My apologies.
The girl said politely.
I am Nethys one of the natives of this world... the being who was destroyed here was named Korga, an evil entity who had in the past enslaved some of the beastmen also native to this world... he was destroyed attempting to escape leaving these behind... at first we thought this was some attempt of his to revive or escape but this is actually something different.
She looked serious.
There's a powerful entity split up between these crystals, but since it's incomplete the spirit cannot manifest...
She thought for a moment.
Perhaps he also stole his power from another and this is the true owner...
She looked at Bridgette.
Do you think you can find the missing stone?

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)23:30.

>> No.1986844   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397286122.jpg -(32.0 KiB, 170x164) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
32791

>>1986842
Grinning intensifies

"Yep~ I look forward to working with you~"

>> No.1986845   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397323079.jpg -(267.2 KiB, 850x1236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
273577

>>1986831
>>1986831
"Haa...haaa~"

As the kiss breaks their mixed saliva keep their lips joined for a brief moment. Bastet licks her lips afterward, tasting their passion as she does so

Bastet continues to purr, nuzzling onto Ayako's hand as her ears continue being pet. her tail whips about excitedly. Bastet rubs at Ayako's sex harder and faster as the young cat nuzzles at her neck, once against starting to lick and nibble at her skin. her purring making her vibrate upon her body

>> No.1986846   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397473483.png -(955.6 KiB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
978490

>>1986840
That's how I feel all the time.... you get used to it after awhile.
Amanda said still laying there watching as she stood up, drinking in the combined energy radiating off of her.
Well then I have some nice fun initiations for newcomers... something to help them embrace their bodies... still if you're up for a little more it might be nice if we take it to the bed room...
After all it is a mess here.
Well I have myself another Sayian...
Her tail started wagging to herself.
But she looks far harder to train than Fasha...
Then again Amanda partly liked how Broly took charge... she likes it both ways after all.
Yes, I have a feeling Fasha is really looking forwards to getting to know you... especially after this display... she's a lot of fun herself.

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)23:37.

>> No.1986847   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397540227.png -(271.4 KiB, 800x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
277903

>>1986843
"No kidding? I think you're the first I've met, then. I'm Bridgette, pleased to meet you~"

This guy sounds almost parasitic though...

Bridgette then considered the array she already had set up, slightly amused.

"I think I can manage, yeah."

Though she just had to ask...

"But why trust me with that?"

>> No.1986848   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520397780499.png -(44.2 KiB, 125x295) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
45304

>>1986846
>>1986846
Amanda may need more badges for this Legendary

Braly crosses her arms, her own tail swaying lazily

"Very well then, to the bedroom!"

"I should return as a male and have my way with them all!"

>> No.1986849   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398107832.png -(356.5 KiB, 571x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
365101

>>1986845
A-Ah...Mistress!
"Poor" Ayako cries out as she finds herself melting away from the brown skinned feline's talented touch, her young body squirming against the bedsheets as the pleasure building up inside of her grows and grows
Then finally she reaches climax, letting out another loud cry as she throws her head back and her toes curl
Bastet's hand getting splattered with feminine lovejuices as Ayako experiences her first orgasm
...Or rather, her first that wasn't a result of playing with herself

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)23:48.

>> No.1986850   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398112095.png -(174.2 KiB, 256x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
178366

>>1986847
I assumed you were the representative of Aurora on behalf of the monsters who came to investigate...
She said quickly pointing out that Bridgette was now on the spot on behalf of everyone.
We currently have good relations with the people in Aurora, I doubt you would want to do anything to disrupt it... especially since we're so much alike...
Nethys suspects that Bridgette came because she was curious about the magic and wanted to learn more, at least from how she watched her chant her spell.
If I was mistaken then it's fine... I just trust that our motives are the same here.
Basically the power hungry demon thinks Bridgette is out for power and is letting her know if she plays along everyone will profit... hopefully.

But if you'd get started we can get this over with relatively quickly.

Last edited 18/03/06(Tue)23:48.

>> No.1986851   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398479496.jpg -(204.1 KiB, 1024x1279) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
208977

>>1986848
It's clear she's going to, or at least keep training her mind and 'body'... still she looks up for the challenge if her expression says anything.
Yes, I look forwards to another round with you, except this time I think I'll be the one starting..
The naked Weasel said as she stood up, letting her juices drip down.
So she wants to bring her male form by sometime too...
She smiled even wider now.
Yes let's go, I put some dampeners up in my room after last time so the girls could function still, hopefully they can clean this up for me while we go another round.

>> No.1986852   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398527842.jpg -(631.2 KiB, 1200x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
646382

>>1986849
"Hnnnn~"

Bastet is pleased with hearing and watching the girl cum. She even felt her released pent-up passion in a sticky and warm manner upon her fingers. The small feline licks her fingers, taking in Ayako's taste, she liked it

"What a delicious slaveā™„"

Bastet pants a little, and decided to take things a bit further she'll spread Ayako's legs and positions herself...and then starts to lick away at Ayako's slick and sensitive pussy, lapping up her fluids

>> No.1986853   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398565689.png -(502.0 KiB, 1024x1331) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
514081

>>1986844
...Shit.
Well, I'm already here. I might as well take advantage of it.

Is anyone up for 'training'? I'm bored and I wanna kick someone's ass.

>> No.1986854   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398793311.jpg -(33.4 KiB, 600x646) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
34192

>>1986851
"Hmhm~"

Braly then walks over to Amanda and lifts her up. Braly hoists the weasel over her broad shoulder and grins

"Then let's go, just tell me the directions!"

Braly is eager, and still very much brimming with stamina and energy

And I think we can fade to round 2, Braly and Amanda will likely go at it even harder this time

>> No.1986855   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520398795805.png -(622.5 KiB, 1300x2500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
637436

>>1986850
She crossed her arms in an 'X'

"Negative Ghostrider, I speak only for myself."

A smile.

"But don't worry, I'm not here to cause any trouble. Just curious~ I'll play along though."

For now~

She waved and started to float off after the final stone...

>> No.1986857   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520399007955.png -(268.4 KiB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
274832

>>1986853
"Right now? Just us, I think~"

A snap of the fingers.

"Oh, and Valore too, but she's busy. I have something perfect for times like this though~"

A certain hard-light training chamber made by said dragon!

But we should fade to them doing that because it is late and I must sleep

>> No.1986862   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520399553940.jpg -(736.4 KiB, 2169x3069) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
754064

>>1986854
Amanda seemed pretty happy at being picked up.
Right this way, just follow my lead...
And Amanda eventually lead Broly off to her quarters where the moment she was set down on the bed she'd pounce, the Weasel this time giving 110% effort as she went to work returning the favor on the Lewd Sayian.... as well as work to break in her newest pet, mixing her mind warping abilities with her own lustful attributes to turn the Sayian super being into the Temple's newest playmate... eventually working to strip away some of her arrogance to replace it with lustfulness, bringing the Sayian's lust up to a level to rival Fasha, though she did keep some of it cause she also liked it when Broly took charge.

Either way no matter the results the two would go at it for hours... and if Broly changes back sometime during it don't be surprised if she just keeps on going and going... but yeah we can fade to a long LONG session of lewdness between them... and another trashed room, Amanda goes through so many beds these days.

Last edited 18/03/07(Wed)00:12.

>> No.1986874   [Delete]   [Edit]
File: 1520400885207.png -(125.7 KiB, 419x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
128691

>>1986818
N-No! W-Wait! Aaaaah~
Her pussy clenches at Meowth's third climax, still allowing him to ravage her as it's seed becomes absorbed into energy though Molly's system
I still want a mate! L-Like Tank!
H-He's already t-taken but...surely there's someone like him out there...nnnng....



Delete Post [] Password
Report Post(s) to Staff